[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rsg/ RuneScape general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 764
Thread images: 109

File: ss (2017-04-03 at 09.13.52).jpg (128KB, 607x855px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-03 at 09.13.52).jpg
128KB, 607x855px
You all got pranked edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=12/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,863,65894952
>Previous week Patch Notes
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/a=12/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,542,65890651
>Mining & Smithing Rework Design Documents
http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?16,17,641,65878961
>Luck rework documents
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit
>>
>>172922068
>it's real
There goes that money making method
>>
Top kek
Wild pie/chompy hoarders btfo
>>
>has to clarify he was just kidding 10 minutes later because of the massive amount of butthurt

this is comedy gold.
>>
File: 07e.png (39KB, 186x230px) Image search: [Google]
07e.png
39KB, 186x230px
>>
>>172922676
Delete this
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 708x164px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 708x164px
before you retards panic sell
>>
File: Espeon.png (390KB, 1482x2244px) Image search: [Google]
Espeon.png
390KB, 1482x2244px
>>
File: 1408233159956.gif (1MB, 276x300px) Image search: [Google]
1408233159956.gif
1MB, 276x300px
POST LISTENINGS

https://soundcloud.com/kuramamusic/without-u
>>
File: 1372357875254.jpg (29KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
1372357875254.jpg
29KB, 176x187px
>Group of friends continue to chunk out Telos drops on a daily basis
>Meanwhile I'm dryer than the Sahara desert
b-but it'll even out eventually :^)
>>
>>172923402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLZ264vO1E0
>>
File: file.png (3KB, 69x29px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3KB, 69x29px
>>172923834
i have yet to complete a weapon
>>
File: lewt.png (74KB, 445x357px) Image search: [Google]
lewt.png
74KB, 445x357px
First 50 kills out of my 100 (queen) black dragon task.
R8 my shit luck.

Seriously I thought QBD dropped runite ore more often than this.
>>
>>172923990
seems kind of average t b h
>>
>>172923990
Runite is only about a 1/25 drop rate, so with only 50 kills it's not unusual for you to not have any.
>>
so the gem dragqueens are not in my wheelhouse but perhaps running the fancy new nxt on my toaster-top is
anybody got the deets?
>>
File: 1386112178892.jpg (15KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1386112178892.jpg
15KB, 285x249px
>>172922068
I wish it were real, the butthurt would be hilarious.
>>
>>172925539
This is a rather significant update for NXT, introducing a new launcher (2.2.4) and the following changes:

A crash that sometimes happened when a mass amount of players and locations overlapped has been fixed.

The launcher frame has been removed.

Interface changes have been made to the client to deal with its own window. This includes save, restore of position, scrolling, access to launcher options.

The OSX and Linux client has been changed to a binary executable.

Fixes have been made to OSX and Linux crash reporting.

The ability to turn off terrain blending has been added.

The ability to turn off ground décor has been added.

RAM and video memory usage has been reduced.

Script functions have been optimised.

An audio-related crash has been fixed.

Compression has been added to the disk cache - its size has been reduced from 12GB to 3-4GB. As a one-off, you are recommended to leave your client at the login screen for 30 mins to apply the compression without slowing down your gameplay.

Performance of disk cache validation has been optimised (up to 7x faster).

Loading performance has been optimised for non-SSD users (up to 2x faster if fully defragged, more if not).

Fixed a crash that would primarily occur during disk cache download at high speed or on a bad connection to the server during gameplay.

Minimum width and height has been added to the NXT client.

A freeze some players experienced after re-logging from the lobby has been fixed.

Particles which previously looked washed out have been fixed. Red particles will no longer look pink!

An issue where hint markers would sometimes cause freezing and crashing - in Fist of Guthix or Castle Wars, for example - has been fixed.

An issue where low-spec machines would crash on start up has been fixed.

Inconsistent normals have been updated.

A race condition with audio has been fixed.
>>
>>172925860
thanks anon-kun<3
it sounds nifty
>>
did nintendo2024 or espeon get banned?
>>
>>172923151
nice dud
>>
>>172925860
>The ability to turn off terrain blending has been added.
> The ability to turn off ground décor has been added.

bueno

>Particles which previously looked washed out have been fixed. Red particles will no longer look pink!

i hope this applies to items with luminance, too.
>>
File: 1457978442621.png (487KB, 984x418px) Image search: [Google]
1457978442621.png
487KB, 984x418px
>>
75atk
72str
70def
72con
66pray

Full Bandos + Sara Godsword.

Am I good enough to try God Wars dungeon?
>>
>>172931030
I honestly have no idea how it'll go. You'll probably only be able to get a couple of kills but you can always try
>>
>>172931030
if you pot up and have a decent familiar i s'pose
>>
>>172931030
Get 70 prayer and you're good to go senpai

Don't expect to be able to nofood it though.
>>
Are there any popular post-dungeoneering pre-evolution of combat servers?
>>
>>172931864
OSRS
>>
So anyone have a quick rundown on these new meme dragons? Besides needing wildpie to kill them
>>
>>172932092
new slayer memes meant to devalue high tier gems that also drop worthless t80 hybrid armor so they can introduce a new tier of gems later with Mena Probably Soulstones
>>
>>172932346
but soulstones are already in the game
>>
>>172932440
well there's already a good chance the soul altar will be in mena so it's my best guess
>>
>>172932346
>introducing a new tier of gemstone
>even though they introduced a new one literally last week
>>
>>172932870
lapiz isnt even new though it just got a new use
the newest gem is probably hydrix and i dont like to count that because it needs another gem inside of it
we could get something like green jade or perhaps quartz i dont think those exist as items in game yet
>>
>>172933021
I meant the alchemical onyx
>>
>>172933073
its just an alternate enchantment for the onyx not really a new mineral
>>
>>172933141
what matters is that they're planning to make a new tier of jewelry with it, whether it's a recolor or not is irrelevant
>>
how bad is the update
>>
>>172933342
sources on their intentions?
guess ill save up my fortunates for the time being
>>
>>172933557
>The idea is to add a new tier of jewelry and gem that is a step up from Onyx but not at the Hydrix level
>Also adds a new type of gem which could open up some more crafted jewellery going forward
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T-IBMnYsPBFETiZq7cNem_SpUnNHE7RXvn4MHpN9enY/edit#
>>
How rare is Biting 2 + Venomblood? I've tried around 50 times with no luck. Using 3 Direct, 1 Healthy, 1 Evasive, also tried 3 Direct with 2 Healthy.
>>
>>172933546
DOA
>>
>>172933546
I don't want to comment too much on the new dragons since I haven't tried them while assigned them as my slayer task yet, but so far they seem pretty shit
>>
>gem armour is charged with uncut gems
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>172935726
Where are the dragons even?
>>
Is this the worst update of the year so far?
>>
>>172936005
you don't read updates?
>>
>>172936107
No, you could just fucking tell me and save me 20 seconds instead of shit posting like an edgy retard tho.

Nevermind, someone in Prif just told me. KYS
>>
>>172936197
>helping you learn that and any other information you might need by telling you to read the whole update is now being an edgy retard shitposting
what a baby.
>>
>Exactly, even more money spent just to fight the hydrix dragons off task, almost as if fighting them all the time would be broken amounts of money and maybe exp.

Either way the point stands, besides other potential loot, their armor will be worth money just like ports armor is.

kek
>>
>>172936371
Their armor is worth money though?
>>
>>172936478
T. Armacus
>>
>>172936529
Are you saying I'm wrong?
>>
>>172936574
Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger useless sack of shit
>>
>>172936765
Thanks for admitting it.
>>
File: 1489061604764.gif (421KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1489061604764.gif
421KB, 700x525px
>tfw spent 100 dstones in the hopes they'd be good
at least i got them all from pvm and made my own pies
>>
>200m xp in slayer
>Need to eat a pie to kill a monster
t-thanks jagex
>>
>nxt update delayed
like pottery
>>
imagine investing hundreds of mills into a flopped update
>>
File: 1489755495693.jpg (64KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
1489755495693.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
>wilder pie boost doesn't have a 15-second warning like every other sort of long-term buff
>>
>literal geert pie
>>
>>172938417
explain.
>>
>attuned teleport seed isn't in the pocket slot yet
it shouldn't take this long to QA that
>>
File: Untitled.png (149KB, 523x421px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
149KB, 523x421px
>>172922068
Over a decade of playing on and off, and I only have one 99 to show for it

Construction
>>
Oh boy a hundred noted rings of wealth and dragonstone bracelets, yay!

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>172940479
>14 years
>not even 250 hours playtime
reeeee
>>
>>172940595
This is the first account I ever made, but it wasn't my main. A different account I made about 30 days later was my first main
>>
>>172940479
I sure hope that isn't the account you have 99 construction on
>>
>>172941140
That'd be a neat trick, getting it on a fresh account in 220 hours or less
>>
anudda day anudda dry streak
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 148x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 148x205px
>>
snipe ma name ill slit ur throat
>>
>>172932346
Do the dragons their own gems? Do they have any sort of special attack nonsense like Rune Dragons do?
>>
>>172942628
>Do the dragons their own gems?
no.
>Do they have any sort of special attack nonsense like Rune Dragons do?
yes.
>>
>>172942628
>Do the dragons their own gems?
i only killed a few dozen hydrix and mostly got diamond/dragonstone crap, but it's possible that onyx/hydrix are (very) rare
>special attack
they'll shoot an AOE spiky gem bomb sort of thing under you that does about 2-3k damage and applies an effect based on the enchanted bolts. there's an animation on the ground that tells you it's coming and it's pretty easy to dodge
>dstone: takes time off your antifire timer
>onyx: lifesteal
>hydrix: removes your adren, makes you only gain half adren for 15-30s
>>
>>172940753
wish i could recover my first account, shitty recovery system
>>
ded thred
ded fc
ded game
>>
File: Makes you think.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Makes you think.gif
2MB, 320x240px
What are your earliest memories of RS?

>My first day playing
>Not knowing that you could right click to follow someone
>Trying to keep up with two guys on their way from Lumbridge to Varrock and talking to them by typing one or two words at a time before hitting enter, which annoyed the hell out of them
>Had to type like that due to being a very slow typer at the time

>Halloween "event" re-release on Nov. 1st, 2003 for the kids like me who were offline trick-or-treating during the first scythe drop
>Walking west from barbarian village when suddenly a message like "Happy Halloween! - Jagex" appears in a black box in the center of my screen
>Suddenly scythes on the ground everywhere
>Pick one up
>Didn't think to log out and get another one on another account
>Still regret it to this day and wish Jagex would add some kind of system, like talking to Hans or Django, that checks the date you registered and allows you to claim scythes and other untradeable holiday items as long as your character existed at the time

>The 2D iron/steel fence sprite that marked the border between the F2P and P2P areas
>Standing on the members' side of it in a P2P world, world hopping to a F2P world, and chatting with F2Pers who had no idea how you got to the other side

>Fishing in Karamja on the dock that no longer has fishing spots around it

>Fishing in Catherby
>Bored as fuck
>Play a guessing game with the people around me
>Whoever guesses my password wins a prize
>Since nobody can guess it, play it like hangman. Any time someone gets a letter right, I let them know
>Eventually my password is guessed and I let everyone know
>Change my password using the in-game interface, which is no longer an option of course, logged out, logged back in with my new password, and breathed a sigh of relief that I hadn't been hacked

>Between the goblin village and the wilderness
>Randomly find rune 2H on the ground (in hindsight I assume someone was poisoned and dropped it on death)
>Continued
>>
>>172946090
>Go to one of Varrock's banks
>Mention what I have in chat, not sure how much rune items are worth, but know that they're out of my own price range and I'm lucky to have it
>Someone mentions they can "trim it" for me
>Trimmed items and treasure trails didn't exist at this point, so I don't know why they used the word trim or what they meant by it, but using a term I didn't know about made me think they were trustworthy so I handed it over
>That was the first time I was ever scammed, and one of the last

>Dueling anywhere, but only if you were a member
>Bones fucking EVERYWHERE in Lumbridge

>Seeing 2 level 120-somethings dueling in Ardougne
>One of them had a purple party hat and a dragon battleaxe, the other guy a dragon med helm and a dragon longsword
>Holy shit
>Purple party hat guy won, longsword guy was sent to Lumbridge
>Party hat guy chatted with people nearby afterward, offered to sell his hat to anyone for 750k, a reasonable price at the time

>Many months later
>Saved up for a long time and bought a santa hat for 100-150k
>Several months after that
>Sold it for 250k in Falador
>Haha, I'm so clever. I made about twice the money back on it! I just hope its price doesn't go up anymore or I'll really regret it...
>Fucking kill me

>The day the RS2 beta ended and became the official version of RS, leaving the RSC servers to be treated as a separate, inferior version of the game
>Excited to discover that the morning it happened and telling my friends about it at school

>Thinking the existence of the runecrafting skill, which came out with RS2, was neat as fuck
>Mining essence was a big thing back then
>It always struck me as weird that melee had "infinite ammo attacks," which was fine, and ranged attacks were limited by one's ammunition, but at least you could both craft the ammo and recover some of it
>But to be a mage, you had to use a resource which couldn't be recovered OR crafted. How fucking weird and unfair was that?

>Continued
>>
why are none of the names i want available
>>
>>172946842
Because you're a nigger
>>
>>172946641
>The pre-release of the farming skill
>The 30 day period where you could pickpocket an NPC in Draynor marketplace to stock up on seeds, so there'd be plenty of seeds in the economy when farming plots were released a month later
>Hundreds of people were there on every world. It was nice to see that many people there again after certs were removed from the game. Speaking of which

>Certs
>Banks existed, but noted items didn't
>Most items in the game were un-notable, except some of the most commonly traded items, like swordfish and coal
>There were 3 stalls for 3 NPCs in the Draynor marketplace who'd convert these items into certs, which are the equivalent of notes today
>Since you could only convert items into certs here and vice versa, it made Draynor marketplace the most popular trading spot in RSC

>A popular trading message was "Buying/Selling [whatever the fuck], hit 111/hit 333/hit 123"
>Looking back on it, I don't know why this was such a popular way of advertising trades for so many years
>In the time it took to type 111 or whatever, and then to find the person who hit 111, the typer could've just sent a trade request instead. Shit would've been way more efficient. Since most of us were kids, I guess we never realized that

>Trying to power level on monks of Zamorak at the chaos temple, thinking this was a good training spot

>Saving up for mithril chainmail, addy legs, and other shitty armor sometime in 2003. Feeling invincible once I had a full set of armor, even though it didn't match

>Beating every quest in the game and being allowed into the legends' guild

>Meeting Zezima 4 times. Twice at random, once at Edgeville bank when he reached 99 herblaw (now called herblore) which made him the first player to reach level 99 in every skill, and once years later at a house party he hosted

>Finding Bob the Jagex cat before that quest-related amulet to find him ever existed and he was this huge easter egg that wasn't even confirmed to exist
>>
I didn't play the game since like 2007 or something. Is it worth starting fresh now? Does it still have the comfy RS social aspect to it, or did it become like all the other generic MMOs?
>>
>>172947630
Everyone has autism. Clans have mostly moved to discord and shit.
The game's content still sets it apart from every other MMO, especially the quests, which just make other MMOs look pathetic.
>>
the new dragons are so bad lmao
>>
>>172947860
Prepare for them to be buffed to be better than telos then nerfed to less than they are now.
>>
>>172947860
one of my m8s actually gave the dude a hydrix
>>
they already hotfixed the dragons

but all they did was make them drop addy dragon bones and double drops, so now you get a whopping 5k money drop instead of 2.5k!
>>
Tommorow I'am unlocking invention should I sell my anima core of zamorak armour and get Pernix? ATM I'am using an Ascension crossbow with an Off-hand attuned crystal chakram. I could also use the money to get 95 prayer eventually (78 ATM).
>>
>>172949008
sauce?
>>
>>172949832
go kill one.
>>
dude weed lmao

almost 99 range :^)
>>
>>172949832
leddit
>>
I have no experience with invention at all.

Is the cost for energy packs better than repairing weapons?

All weapons or just some?
>>
>>172946090
my earliest memory is playing at the library (I didn't even have a personal computer that was connected to the internet) and I had no idea what the fuck to do. Didn't know any sort of wiki existed, I didn't even know what a wiki was, since I was basically an internet retard until my late teens.
>low as fuck level, never got above 40 in most skills
>never turned member so I felt like a high level since most f2p monsters where shit
>did basically nothing but woodcut in black armor and a wizard hat, using an addy axe on willow trees in draynor for days
>but barely made any money since 1k willows was only about 30k
and thats basically all I did until like 2012 when I made a fresh account.
>>
>>172951505
It's based on tier of the weapon and whether or not you've unlocked the things that reduce drain rate.
It's about the same as normal degradation except it's a universal battery.

Only t70+ and flowers.
>>
>>172951505
Augmented equipment is more expensive to use but it's worth it
>>
>>172946090
>didn't have my own character
>played all day with my neighbor
>we were like level 90 or something
>thought we were the shit
>rune scimmy and anti-dragon shield was top tier swag

>all day crafting mind runes
>fishing lobsters at karamja pier and making all kinds of colorful wave texts
>killing hill giants

We would spend hours listening to techno, cutting willow at draynor and lighting it after full inv, and changing whose in controls after every full inv
>>
>>172953506
>Letting your neighbor use you as a biological xp farm.

Disgusting, wasted xp gains.
>>
>>172946090
>kill hill giants with magic
>people sometimes said my spells were cool
>eventually get money for sara rune armor
>kill hill giants with melee
such is life in f2p
>tfw eoc magic looks and sounds like shit
>>
>>172953760
I like some of the spells, its just lost its iconic feel, kinda like the rest of the game really. It all just feels generic as fuck now. Not like old rs was some sort of amazing spectacle of art, but it felt like its own game
>>
>>172953760
>abilities will never be overhauled visually to vary based on attack type
>ancient magiks will never get a good graphics update
>>
>>172953615
>be ~10 yo
>make first own account with a corny name
>someone comments about it in game
>grandma hears my friend repeating it and laughing
>tells parents
>no rs for me anymore
>>
>>172946090
>buying an iron 2h sword with all my hard earned money and wandering around thinking everybody is fawning over my cool sword
I didn't even realize what the whip everybody had was.
>>
>>172953951
what was the name?
>>
>>172953864
Nostalgia glasses, old rs reused models for a shitton of the spells like the elemental ones which are actually just 4 palette swapped ones.
>>
>>172954025
It was like
>Balls666
Not in english though

'Your balls still high?' was the question
>>
>>172954129
The thing is, for the most part you don't ever see spell animations anymore, it's just abilities.
And the auto-attack anims use the pathetic tiny versions of the spells unless you use lelgacy iirc.
>>
>>172954129
and yet it still felt like its own thing compared to now where all the spells and abilities just feel copy pasted out of some other shit mmo.
>>
File: latest.gif (367KB, 288x140px) Image search: [Google]
latest.gif
367KB, 288x140px
>>172953864
I mean the magic abilities in particular.
>lift staff
>staff glows a little
>flimsy sound effect
>enemy takes damage
Spells in legacy still look pretty cool but legacy is bad.
>>
I hope everyone has lost their excitement for 99-120 slayer after this.
>>
>>172954638
divine storm
godstaff special attacks
>>
>attuned onyx gemstone gear has a 25% heal and 25% passive heal effect
wtf
>>
>>172954849
but XP xdddd
>>
>>172955571
literally worthless
>>
>>172954849
>implying anyone sane had any in the first place
>>
>>172954849
I told you guys to get 200m before the update, but you didn't listen
Now we have the airut nerf, gem dragons, and it will only get worse from here
>>
Lets all take a moment to laugh at people who hoarded chompies and wilder pies
>>
File: 1458207928809.jpg (54KB, 680x658px) Image search: [Google]
1458207928809.jpg
54KB, 680x658px
>>172923402
https://youtu.be/s8D0_rxZ5bw
>>
>>172923402
https://soundcloud.com/home-2001/sets/odyssey
>>
>>172957592
I never maged airuts, I just meleed them at kuradals.
>>
File: 1490639534374.jpg (64KB, 349x416px) Image search: [Google]
1490639534374.jpg
64KB, 349x416px
when should I sell my dragonstones? worried the price is gonna crash any minute whenever eceryone finds out the new dragons are shit.
>>
>>172957915
But anon, everyone knows already
>>
File: 1486050270319.jpg (85KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1486050270319.jpg
85KB, 520x678px
>tfw tornado warning
fucking xp waste
>>
>>172957719
Catchy
>>
>>172958064
Behold the fruits of mans arrogance
>>
>>172957915
Should have done it right at the launch of the update dumb dumb
>>
File: what-did-he-mean-by-this.jpe.jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
what-did-he-mean-by-this.jpe.jpg
46KB, 288x358px
>>172957789
>mage airuts
>meleeing airuts in kuradals
???
>>
>Put in offer for comp bows at 500k
>Not buying at all
Which TT items are actually selling?
>>
>>172954849
I wasn't excited at all to begin with. Although the changed they did their drop table convinced me that I need to get 120 ASAP rather than having to wait for Menaphos. I'm sure all the worthwhile tasks will be nerfed soon enough.
>>
>>172958752
The market might be entirely jewed out, just do the clues you'reshelf
>>
>>172958752
your mom
>>
File: 1475514490642.png (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475514490642.png
38KB, 500x500px
>>172958867
After getting a fucking prismatic star on one of my clues last night I don't feel like touching clues ever again.
>>
>>172959007
but his mom isn't a treasure
she's worthless and wouldn't sell
>>
>>172957915
Only choice is to hold out for double exp announcement, probably mitigate some of your losses.
>>
File: 1483801649645.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1483801649645.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>>172923402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6L4LpDIvG4
>>
>>172957782
My nigga
>>
>>172923402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzy0U64CiD0
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (83KB, 464x412px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
83KB, 464x412px
>>
File: angory.jpg (10KB, 242x317px) Image search: [Google]
angory.jpg
10KB, 242x317px
>>172960896
>>
What are the best memorial to guthix perks?
>>
>>172961624
death
>>
>>172962451
bit rude tbqh with you
>>
>Runescape client is eating all of my bandwidth
For what purpose
>>
>>172961624
if you're gonna actually train div get the one that makes springs last longer
otherwise +25% xp/no rewards from div locations is a good one, or if you're doing a lot of thieving/hunting/farming the memory shards are decent because you can make a bunch of portents and such
>>
>>172964258
Thanks lad.
>>
>>172959808
my nigger
>>
dormant
>>
File: runejew.png (2KB, 136x88px) Image search: [Google]
runejew.png
2KB, 136x88px
>>
So if Jagex releases 4 types of level 96 slayer monsters and they're all shit, and then they release 1 level 101 slayer monster and it's shit, is there ANYONE who still thinks 120 slayer will be a good idea?
>>
>>172967127
Maybe a few of them will be comfy as abyssals with prenerf RDT making LOTD super valuable
>>
>>172967127
The elite slayer (96) monsters aren't as shit as people make them out to be, the average player is just too dumb to fight them because they've gotten used to AFK tasks like abyssal demons and dark beasts providing way too much money per hour compared to the amount of effort involved. It only gets even worse when you realise Jagex is planning on eventually increasing the health/nerfing the drop table of those monsters in order to make them less rewarding.
The slayer monsters on The Arc as well as the new dragons are fucking awful and only proves what everyone ultimately was afraid of when they announced 120 slayer though. It's amazing how Jagex continuously manages to shoot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>172967127
I don't have faith in jag putting out any real good content anymore but there really isn't a reason why we shouldn't have bumpups to 120 for skills, especially since levelups are getting more and more crowded while people are leveling higher and higher.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170403-154256~01.png (139KB, 720x977px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-154256~01.png
139KB, 720x977px
am I decent enough to fight bosses yet
>>
>>172968182
You could easily do barrows
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQ2ZGyF018

I hope you guys brought LOTD to telos :^)
>>
>>172968608
I don't know enough about Telos to comment
>>
>>172968608
I have it in my preset since I basically don't lose anything from bringing it along, but so far my only experience with it is that it occasionally adds 2-3 additional items to a loot pile so that I get 203 dragonhides instead of 200. In one case though it ended up giving me onyx bolt tips instead of dragon arrowheads so I suppose it does have some kind of effect although it seems to be somewhat rare. It doesn't change the fact that I'm permanently unlucky either and have to live with seeing green broadcasts telling me my clanmates got random shit from 200 enrage while I'm leagues ahead of them
>>
>>172968608
I can't understand a fucking word anyone said in that video.
>>
>>172968182
Where do all these shitters who think it's okay to only do combat and ignore non-combat skills, achievement diaries, and quests keep fucking coming from?
Gas yourself for thinking you're even ready to boss.
>>
>>172969502
Thought I was having a stroke.
>>
ded
>>
>>172973194
Zanik
>>
>>172957592
I remember them mentioning in one of the videos about the upcoming 120 slayer and how they felt dbs and abyssal demons were too good for how easy they are, I'm sure its going to be fun when they nerf them.
>>
>>172973740
Why can't they just buff everything else instead of nerfing things?
>>
>>172973740
The problem is that they technically are correct
Abby demons and dark beasts are among the best xp/h AND gp/h when it comes to slayer tasks and from a balance point of view you really shouldn't have both. Elite slayer monsters like ripper demons and mammoths are the best slayer xp in the game but their drops are total garbage and they can't be afked for five minutes straight like some other tasks. Jagex has to rebalance every single slayer task at some point and to be honest based on what we've seen so far we really can't trust them with that task.
>>
>>172967127
>So if Jagex releases 4 types of level 96 slayer monsters and they're all shit
Except Ripper Demons are the best slayer exp in the game.
>>
>>172968182
not worth till at least 90 with tier 90 weapons
>>
>>172973937
They are going to buff abyssal demons and dark beasts though. They even said they're going to keep the same money and exp rates.
>>
isn't a bad drop table something that's easily fixed?
>>
Do I save for master runecrafter robes or just get unstable ess all the time?
>>
>>172975854
The problem is they intentionally made the drop tables terrible.
>>
>>172976520
Except they changed the drop table like 7 hours ago by making them drop addy dragon bones and twice the loot, in other words they know they fucked up so a proper drop improvement will most likely happen in the future just like it happened with ripper demons.
>>
>>172975507
>best slayer exp in the game.
And it's still not enough to justify doing them because their abysmal combat xp tanks the overall efficiency of your list too much.
>>
mi amigo has rejoined the runegame
he is broke as shit as you can clearly see
how do i fix this?
>>
>>172976835
Then how come people just skipper demons?
>>
>>172977158
Cause they're too hard for people who are used to just afking dark beasts and abyssal demons while they jack off.
>>172977135
>And it's still not enough to justify doing them
How the fuck is the best slayer exp in the game not enough to justify something?
>>
>>172977147
tell him to make vis wax every day
>>
File: alt1_huhz.png (113KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
alt1_huhz.png
113KB, 442x333px
>>172977147
fug
>>
>>172977135
Unfortunately for you there are plenty of people that just want slayer xp and couldn't care less about 200m all skills
>>
>>172977283
Because slayer tasks aren't just about fucking slayer xp, it should make decent money as well as combat xp, bossing should not be the only source of major income, this isn't fucking wow.
>>
>>172977320
>99 melee skills
>with rune gear
h-how?
>>
Lmao at non ironmen
Game too hard for you to be self sufficient?
>>
>>172977435
think he sold all his shit pre-'quit'
>>
>>172977413
>Because slayer tasks aren't just about fucking slayer xp
To you maybe, otherwise people wouldn't do daily death tasks, killing 5 qbds isn't gonna give you jack shit but it's gonna give you thousands of slayer exp. Also ripper demons got their drop table updated so they're ok at moneymaking now.

But even then, the best slayer exp in the game is what makes them worth it, especially since slayer is getting bumped to 120 so it's more important to level right now.
>>
File: 4 SCOOPS.png (86KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
4 SCOOPS.png
86KB, 292x292px
>>172977435
you are like little baby
watch this
[[FIRE GIANTS]]
>>
>>172977683
Okay isn't good enough, all high level tasks should be worth at least 5-6 mil an hour.
Same thing with high level skilling, but that's another fucked up can of worms.
>>
>>172977283
>How the fuck is the best slayer exp in the game not enough to justify something?
Because doing tasks that give better combat xp instead means less training time overall. The proper way to compare slayer tasks is not simply to calculate slayer xp/hour, it's to calculate the overall efficiency e of the list compared to the best off-task training methods, and maximize slayer xp/hour divided by (1-e). Ripper demons decrease the overall efficiency of your list too much and end up not being a worthwhile task by this metric.
>>
>>172977821
>Because doing tasks that give better combat xp instead means less training time overall.
Dude, most people doing slayer demons are already maxed, not that the best slayer exp in the game doesn't by default make them one of the best tasks.
>The proper way to compare slayer tasks is not simply to calculate slayer xp/hour, it's to calculate the overall efficiency e of the list compared to the best off-task training methods, and maximize slayer xp/hour divided by (1-e).
The fuck are you talking about? If I want slayer exp I'll want ripper demons because nothing else in the game compares to how good they are.
>>
>>172977815
I don't necessarily agree
I'd prefer if they balanced it so that a task either gave a high amount of money OR a high amount of experience. There really shouldn't be a be-all-and-end-all task/slayer monster that's the best money AND xp in the game
>>
>>172977998
>If I want slayer exp I'll want ripper demons because nothing else in the game compares to how good they are.
I'm talking about efficient players, not shitters who only want slayer xp.
>>
>>172978218
>if you like the best slayer exp in the game you're a shitter because I say so
Okay mate.
>>
File: 1368735991151.jpg (23KB, 391x463px) Image search: [Google]
1368735991151.jpg
23KB, 391x463px
>>172977821
>>172978218
But what does that have to do with training slayer if my goal is level 120
One day you will hopefully come to realise that true efficiency autists make up such a small part of the playerbase that they are even less relevant than PKers
and t b h if you aren't already 5.4b in 2017 you're probably inefficient as fuck and you shouldn't be whining about playing properly in the first place
>>
>>172977815
>>172978218
at 700k exp/h I couldn't care less about money or combat exp, if I want money I'll do some bossing.
>>
>>172978313
Yes, if you're not trying to max your attack, strength, defence, magic, ranged, and every other skill in addition to slayer you're a shitter.
>>
>>172978458
Besides the fact that what you care shouldn't be the all end for everybody else, what if someone's already maxed in combat?
>>
>>172978371
>if you aren't already 5.4b in 2017 you're probably inefficient as fuck and you shouldn't be whining about playing properly in the first place
Maybe, but I'm mostly done, I'm under 1200 ehp off
>>
File: wut3.jpg (85KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wut3.jpg
85KB, 1600x900px
How quickly can one expect to kill these dragons?
Rune dragons take me somewhere between 45-50 seconds, so unless they take me 20 seconds to kill I don't see them being good for xp, much less for both xp and money.
>>
>>172976042
Anyone?
>>
>>172978558
If they're maxed combat before maxed slayer they fucked up already, probably best to wait for a good TH promo and drop a few billion on bonds to finish slayer
>>
>>172978986
I'm talking about the fact that slayers getting bumped to 120 and people are going to need to have 104m slayer experience.
>>
>>172978672
use those instakill things
>>
>>172978717
Do you have the levels for the ethereal outfit?
>Yes / I'm close
Do not buy the robes
>No
If you are at less than 8m experience get the robes, otherwise get the essence.
>>
>>172979113
Stopping before 200m in any skill is for casuals
>>
I understand gem dragons can't be as good as rune dragons since those need you to do a shitton of quests and have high enough skills to make dbane ammo but they could at least have a similar drop table to adamant dragons. Hydrix dragons don't even drop dragon metal or even runite metal besides rune crossbow limbs and bolts.
>>
File: hold up.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>172979212
>Simply obtain a discontinued item from Spin-To-Win
That's not an option. If I did have dragon trinkets to throw around there are likely better options.
I don't even think they work on the gem dragons.
>>
Is Ring of Fortune worth buying?
>>
>>172979234
>Do you have the levels for the ethereal outfit?
As in, 70 runecrafting and 20 invention? Yeah, but I only have level 82 rc and enough fragments to only make 3 pieces.
>>
>>172979113
Remember the T105 weapon mentioned at the last runefest? Attack will probably go to 120 in the coming years.
>>
is there a tool out there that will look at my character's stats and tell me the best items I can currently make in dg?
>>
>>172979851
Maybe but slayer is getting bumped to 120 in just 2 months so obviously it's a bigger priority right now.
>>
>>172979838
Wait I got it wrong, The set only gives the bonus xp if you own the robes. So yeah, buy the robes.
>>
>>172979851
Not that guy but I'm pretty sure they just used it as an example of how weaponry will be handled once combat skills reach a cap of 99. If I'm not mistaken they said the requirements still would be 99 but the weapon tier would be something higher, ie the weapon would have level 105 stats. This way they also avoid making players even stronger by raising their core stats in a game where power creep already is completely out of control
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (45KB, 361x284px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
45KB, 361x284px
what should i do today
>>
>>172980263
>188 qp
Disgusting
>>
>>172980263
do more quests.
>>
>>172975854
>>172976835
It's more concerning that they can spend days developing the graphics and animations but can't anticipate whether an activity is worth doing or overpowered.
>>
>>172980263
quest you shitter
>>
>>172980508
Seems like they assumed the gemstone armor pieces that go up to 20m for a chest piece would make up for it but clearly not.
>>
>>172980418
>>172980461
>>172980530
i have prif, curses and ancient/lunar unlocked. what other unlocks are good to get? questing is a drag for me
>>
>>172980738
You should do quests for the fun of questing.
>>
>>172980738
comp cape
>>
>>172980738
one of a kind for celestial dragons.
while guthix sleeps for tormented demons
ritual of the mahjarrat for dragonbane ammo and rune dragons.
>>
>>172980738
The Light within to get Seren spells and curses.
>>
>>172980738
get a quest cape
>>
File: 1413482069447.jpg (66KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413482069447.jpg
66KB, 620x500px
>>172980907
>>172981029
cheers

>>172980836
>>172980857
>>172981197
lol
>>
How long until pest control for spotlight again?
>>
>>172981626
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Thaler
>>
Haven't played in years, why does my fury look like a dumb rock?
>>
>>172981763
Because it was made from a dumb rock??????
>>
What the fuck do I do once I max [spoiler ]my second account[/spoiler]
>>
>>172981819
Rethink your life
>>
>>172981819
psst.

ctrl + s.
>>
>>172981819
>I cant even get spoiler tags right anymore
FUCK
>>
>>172981682
>Castle Wars in 10 days
Neat. Now we just have to convince Jagex to let us bring in non combat items.
>>
>>172981950
Press ctrl-s to auto-insert spoiler tags
>>
File: 1468380605562.png (269KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1468380605562.png
269KB, 489x488px
>requires 101 slayer
>worse than adamant dragons
>>
>>172982075
They do have a 20m rare drop but that's it.
>>
>>172979968
just click the relevant skill while you're in a dungeon
>>
File: 1488228418805.jpg (64KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488228418805.jpg
64KB, 620x720px
>nxt update delayed
They never fail to disappoint
>>
>>172983527
MUH EXPANSION!
>>
>>172983527
>was super hyped for today for this alone

I expected the bare minimum and I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>172981950
shitter
>>
whats the discord link
>>
>slayer is good money

EL EM EFF AYYY OH
>>
>>172984553
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>172984576
after rax aod and telos it's the best money in the game, particularly airuts.
>>
>>172984735
>this one specific task MIGHT at BEST make 3.5m/hr goy!

EL OH EL
>>
>>172985220
Not even close.
>>
>>172982224
>>172980640
Unless you're munclesonkey, gp/hour matters more than rare values alone.
>>
>>172984576
Then what is good money, faggot
>>
>>172985220
3.5m an hour is perfectly acceptable money you stupid kike, not everyone gets off on shekels
>>
>>172985381
Who?
>>
>>172985720
Telos>Rax>Vindicta>Helwyr>QBD>Tanning D hides>Furies>getting (You)s>Slayer
>>
>>172985220
where the hell did you get that it's 3.5m/h?
>>
>>172985759
>3.5m perfectly acceptable

No wonder you're poor.
>>
>>172986467
not everyone can no-life it all day
>>
>>172986621
Exactly. at 3.5m an hour you have to spend all day just to make a dime. With a real money making money you'd have time left over to actually have fun.
>>
File: 1456550870110.jpg (365KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456550870110.jpg
365KB, 1162x850px
>>172986467
I don't fetishize money, like you.
My nose is nowhere near long enough.
Clocks and mechanical computers make me diamonds though, got any of those?
>>
Is normal Nex harder or easier than the spider?
>>
>>172987423
Easier.
>>
File: looty.png (16KB, 184x370px) Image search: [Google]
looty.png
16KB, 184x370px
I joined my first drop party today and got this. Did I do good?
>>
>>172987423
depends on enrage, personally i find both rax harder due to lag issues but from duos i've heard nex = 150% rax
>>
>>172987525
what's the second armor set?
>>
>>172987597
looks like saradomin
>>
>>172987525
Drop parties are an actual thing and not a luring scam?
>>
can some1 lend me a godsword so i can do slayer
i have bandos armor but no bgs
>>
>>172987597
mystic robes
>>
>>172987743
Why would you buy armor before a weapon?
Also just use the sunspear or something it's free
>>
>>172987670
luring scam how? they happen at the falador party room.
>>
>>172987857
People use the party room?
>>
>>172987814
>Why would you buy armor before a weapon?
don't tell me what to do, dad
>>
>>172987743
buy a saradomin sword fgt
>>
>>172988032
I'm not your dad I'm your accountant and I'm calling you a retard
>>
>that last stretch of the Quest requirements
>literally 10 quests left
>need all these level 80 skills
>cape itself is still the same shitty stats as FM skillcape, but requiring the xp and time equivalent of several skillcapes

Fucking jaghacks
>>
>>172988563
I'd rather do that than get 99 in fucking fm.
>>
Have we gotten a construction update yet?
>>
>>172988563
shut up retard the quest cape is worthless and definitely not worth at least 3+ 99s

quests are xp waste and i am proud of the fact that i cant read

also double spacing improve legibility totally and thats why books definitely use it
>>
>>172988960
lol
>>
>>172988563
>tfw got my quest cape when the xp requirement for it was about half a 99

Good times, I still remember the last quest I did for it, it was Rocking Out. I also remember thinking how massive the reward of 25k xp in 3-4 skills was. Funny looking back with how huge quest rewards are now
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 340x314px
>>172988960
>construction
>update

Jagex has pretty much admitted that the entire skill is an absolute clusterfuck of code that they have little initiative to ever do anything with. It needs an update big time, but I would give up hope of it ever getting one. Just look how long this mining/smithing one is taking
>>
>>172988960
It is literally impossible to make construction useful.
It is literally the precursor to all the cosmetics we have now in the form of a skill.
>>
>>172989861
>>172989996
They've talked about a bunch of construction updates in the 2016 summer event and showed concept art.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmkUDu5Hc88
>>
>>172990131
And will any of them make houses anything less than a way for faggots to show off/a now deprecated prayer training method?
>>
>>172989018
>quests are xp waste
they give exp tho, most notably waterfall which is like the very first thing a new player should do (if a member) and the later grandmaster ones that give hundreds of thousands of exp up to Sliske's Endgme that gives 1.2m exp in skills of your choice.
>>
>>172989861
At least there is justification for mining and smithing taking this long
>drop tables of hundreds of monsters will need rebalanced
>every mining location in the game will need to rebalanced
>new gear will have to not suck, logically it should follow the formula of Overloads and be the best in the game that requires a high level to make but it won't
>new methods of grinding will need to be implemented
>all minigames related to mining and smithing will need to redone
>rune ore and gear is a staple of the economy that will need to be carefully replaced

I'm surprised they are doing this update at all cause it seems like a gigantic undertaking that is bound to have negative consequences no matter what
>>
>>172990269
t b h I haven't watched the video in a long time but one of the construction updates they mentioned that I remember is a big public drill which would create new mining sites underground and would be maintained by players with enough construction, somewhat like portable skillers.
>>
File: file.png (87KB, 203x296px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
87KB, 203x296px
>still doing barrows as best boss and making mediocre money slaying
how do I git gud and at least start soloing gwd bosses
>>
>>172990271
I made it blatently obvious I was shitposting you nonce.
>>
>>172990525
sorry i have aspergers syndrome hence why i play runescape haha.
>>
>>172990523
>soloing gwd bosses
soulsplit, t70 power armour and t80 weapon, or at least sunspear.
>>
>>172990269
>>172989996
The key to making construction useful is giving it a purpose outside of houses.

That aside, constructions main purpose has always been to show off your dosh and achievements. Something that is still at 2006 standard. I don't mind if it stays that way, but the rooms and graphics need a huge overhaul. Not to mention QoL things such as being able to move and rotate all rooms. It's fine if they throw a few legitimately useful functions in, but not critical
>>
>>172990784
So far you can move 2 types of rooms, they said spaghetti code is the reason they can't do it for all rooms.

All the construction updates mentioned in the summer video are unrelated to POH iirc.
>>
File: Rocnar_built.png (199KB, 578x696px) Image search: [Google]
Rocnar_built.png
199KB, 578x696px
>Wanting a construction update
>>
>>172990943
are those sunglasses?
>>
>>172990784
Honestly, putting the high level max-guild portals as level 95-99 portal room unlocks would have at least made houses worth using.
>>
>>172991046
http://itisamystery.com/
>>
>>172990939
Which goes back to my main point, it needs an update bad but will likely never get it.

Here's a thought, would it help the economy if it was rebooted as a new moneysink? In 2006 draining 10mil for one piece of furniture was a big deal, these days 10mil is chump change. Would adding 50-100mil pieces of furniture help? Or is the economy already inflated beyond repair?
>>
>>172991121
It looks like maintaining the planned big power drill would cost money.
>>
>>172990943
This is exactly my point. It's like the whole skill was abandoned a year after release. This looks absurd next to everything else in the game
>>
>>172991121
That's the thing.
Your average player doesn't have that kind of cash to throw away on useless cosmetics.
It's the merchants and superautists that cause inflation, merching should be a bannable offense and all their items should be forfeited.
>>
>>172991121
>new top shelf gear is immediately worth over max cash stack and stays that way

I don't think any level of money sink can fix this economy anymore
>>
>>172991310
They did add aquariums.
>>
>>172991314
Selling an item for more than you bought it for should be a bannable offense? Huehuehue

And I'm sure it's merchants causing inflation, not the fact that slayer monsters drop billions of gold from alchable rune drops every day.
>>
>>172991437
Invention helped make tons of previously nigh-useless items like adamant hatchets be worth getting. The luck rework also made clue scroll rewards be worth hundreds of thousands again.

Baby steps.
>>
>>172991521
Doing it on a large enough scale should be, yes.
Just like the Rothschilds should have been hung for shorting the bank of england during the napoleonic wars but didn't because jews.
>>
File: 100 qbd.png (87KB, 442x428px) Image search: [Google]
100 qbd.png
87KB, 442x428px
>>172923990
Finished the other 50 kills. Slightly disappointed that I only got one visage, but it's not bad.

This is probably the most focused PvM I've ever done. It was fun
>>
>>172991521
They're removing slayer monster drops like seeds and herbs.
>>
>>172991614
And how do you draw an arbitrary scale? Anything below a staff of sliske? below a scythe? Should buying feathers then reselling them for a higher price be bannable?
>>
>>172991807
Cooperation in order to get round buy sell limits on the ge.
They monitor a lot of stuff, autobanning for that would be pretty easy.
>>
>>172991917
Buying materials for friends should be autoban?

Okay, this is beyond retarded.
>>
>>172992041
It's collateral damage to stop merching clans.
>>
>>172992083
And what exactly is the inherent problem? Groups of people work together in real life to make money, too.
>>
>>172991439
Oh yea, those were kind of useful
>>
>>172992417
>>172991807
>>172991521
>Rothschild damage control on an pixelated meme forum
>>
File: 1456552681857.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1456552681857.png
8KB, 208x243px
>>172992417
>make money
*economic manipulation
Fucking jews git ye gone
>>
>I don't know how economics works

Someday you're going to have go into the real world, and you'll be in for a shock.
>>
>>172992921
You're quite right.
Thanks to limited liability, there is no punishment for doing whatever you want to the economy because despite the fact that corporations are technically people, they can't be given the deal penalty.
>>
>>172993136
Threadly reminder that Jagex is a limited liability company.
>>
File: 1437463600580.jpg (195KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1437463600580.jpg
195KB, 501x585px
>merching is fine
>Le handcannon "merchant" face
>>
What is the fastest fishing exp? Level 76 looking to get it to 99

thanks
>>
>>172993560
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Pay-to-play_Fishing_training
>>
>>172993560
at your level? probably fly fishing
>>
when will i get a telos drop?
>>
>>172991521
This man is 100% correct. Merching never adds to the economy, at best it might result in a net loss of gold. High Alc was was a mistake.
>>
>>172993680
>No:^)
>>
I hope LotD is worth a full days grind of clues and 10m.
>>
>>172993706
To be fair to the kikes, it does result in high liquidity.
But, frankly, I'd gladly trade being able sell items increadibly slowly for reasonable prices then buy and sell them for pennies instantly.
>>
>>172993983
*being able to sell quickly for slowly
I want cash, time is irrelevant, we're here for 50+ years anyway
>>
>this one BTFO poorfag crying about jews
lol
>>
>>172959068
>prismatic trash or xp items in clue scrolls
goddamn it jewgex
>>
>>172993778
nearing 400 dry... itll even out eventually..
>>
>>172994150
>literally defending rothschild logic
Did not know george soros played runescape
>>
>>172994106
But what's the point of having to wait till you're too old to enjoy life to have money to enjoy?
>>
>>172960896
Proof that defense is a meme in this game beyond the niche effects of certain armor sets
>>
>>172994209
In my last 8 streaks I had 7 orbs and a dormant staff
How does this make you feel :^)
>>
>>172994359
nice
>>
>>172991521
It should be bannable if you're intentionally manipulating the price of the item. Welcome to rare merching and the 100x increase in the past two years.
>>
>>172993426
No matter what anyone says, handcannons were an inside job.
>>
>>172994660
Why? If you own a major (controlling) share of a commodity, you get to dictate it's price. That's simply how the world works.
>>
>>172994660
>Halloween masks still aren't worth billions

What's the delay? I figured the ultra rich would have jumped on these years ago since phats no longer need influence to be inflated
>>
>>172995147
nobody cares about them, thats why
>>
>>172995147
cause they look ugly as shit
>>
>>172990784
one little thing I'd like to see is items stored in the costume room being accessible via the cosmetic interface for free
>>
>>172994862
In the real world, anti-trust and trade regulations are supposed to prevent that you fucking kike.
>>
>>172995147
Halloween masks are too common to be hoarded significantly and so are phats, the market isn't actually controlled by a few players
>>
>>172991651
but slayer monsters are the main source of seeds and herbs where else would they come from?
>>
>>172994106
time is the only resource you can't get more of. you should be focused on making as much of every moment as you can.
>>
>>172995594
Your imagination.
No, but seriously.
Max herby and farming asap
>>
>>172995563
Phats are manipulated by the jews running the PC threads on the forums. Intentionally cranking up their sell price to give the illusion that it's selling for more. Eventually enough people will follow suite and the price actually moves up. You don't even need to control a significant portion of the phats on the market, as long as you have 0 competition with price setting you're fine.
>>
File: ;D.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
;D.gif
3MB, 220x242px
>>172995594
:^)
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Vinesweeper
>>
>>172995147
Richfag here, I and a group of others actually tried a few years ago, we greatly underestimated how many masks are still in the game. I don't think it can happen.

We did manage to permanently up all mask prices though. My job was to hoard greens, they were 85mil when we started, and hit about 220mil when we gave up on the project and dumped everything. They crashed but did recover back to around the 200mil mark where they are still at today
>>
does regen bracelet stack with hp cape?
>>
>>172995835
They're worth what people are willing to pay, if there wasn't demand at these prices they wouldn't go up. Of course people will selectively report sales that help their position but at the end of the day the price rares is dictated by market forces. There's no secret jewish cabal.
>>
>>172995481
What sort of fantasy world do you live in? in the real world, all the largest industries are owned by a handful of companies.

Global banks, oil, pharmaceuticals, GMO foodstuffs, chemicals, etc. The equivalent of partyhats, all in the hands of a few controlling interests.
>>
>>172996247
Yes. It also stacks with fortitude, allowing all the regen to be used in combat. It's actually more useful than it sounds.
>>
>>172996440
what about bunyin?
>>
>>172996305
Supposed to.
The last person to actually enforce them was Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>172996541
yes, because bunyip isn't actual hp regeneration like the other items are, it simply heals you a set amount over time.
>>
Just hit 75 herblore, which herbs should I stop worrying about now?

I was thinking harralander, guam, irit, and tarromin, am I missing any others?
>>
>>172996615
We live in a world where lobbying is legal. You can get away with just about anything now if you have the money.
>>
>>172996982
Congressional insider trading is a bigger problem than direct money lobbying.
>>
Cinnamon Apple tea, thunderstorm, warm blanket

who /comfy/ here?

Should I focus on 99 thieving or fishing first?
>>
>>172999084
Thieving is good the instant you can do Prif, so do that first.
>>
Is doing darkness a good idea when minion path is open?
>>
>>172999856
its shit, but you gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>172999856
arguably hardest path, but sometimes you just need that last damn leg piece.
>>
>>172999856
1/3 is a shit rotation no matter which path you do
>>
>>173000557
real talk
>>
>>172999084
>>172996939
Stop it.
>>
>>173000904
My post is literally about runescape what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>173000904
you fucking what
>>
File: my life 9.jpg (13KB, 297x350px) Image search: [Google]
my life 9.jpg
13KB, 297x350px
Running out of toys to buy......and I'm happy about Skills being raped by new content updates to be boosted to 120 status. But I'm livid at the execution of it all. Yet I still play. Touche jagex touche.
>>
>voted no for 120 slayer because I knew jagex would make every monster fucking garbage after the elite slayer monsters
>first update that's part of the 120 slayer is fucking garbage
x fucking d
>>
>>173001330
It is too late now. Just got to grind these final 2 months. Until it is lost forever.
>>
>>173001330
how would you benefit by not having those monsters?
>>
>>173001330
All they need is a drop table update though, they already updated it a few hours in with some shit that screams temp like adamant dragon bones (the hell?).
>>
>>173002279
>>173002480
they take way too long to kill and have terrible drops and even worse xp
right now they only serve as an extra auto skip task on morvran and reducing the chance further of getting good tasks like airut or abyssals
>>
>>173002279
Wouldn't have to waste points skipping them.
>>
File: 1482545818571.png (15KB, 170x76px) Image search: [Google]
1482545818571.png
15KB, 170x76px
What are these things? I don't see anything int he currency pouch
Please respond
>>
>>173004158
Cosmetic slutwear event. If you don't have any, just plain ignore it.
>>
File: smashing.gif (997KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
smashing.gif
997KB, 500x290px
>>173002279
Could just update the old slayer better. than giving us an entire new layer of shit the seep through.
>>173002480
>need is a drop table update
If they just did this and left everything else alone. I would be cool with it.
>>173002695
>reducing the chance further of getting good tasks like airut or abyssals
CAN'T JUST UPDATE KURDREAL DUNGEON TO HAVE LIKE 3 FLOORS. Nope. Have more shitty shit.
>>173004158
Old event shit.
>>
>make new account
>get this

okay I guess
>>
File: Scav 3 never.png (919KB, 1023x648px) Image search: [Google]
Scav 3 never.png
919KB, 1023x648px
>120 inv
>thousands of slayer rings made
>hundreds of gizmos trashed

Save me.
>>
>>173008986
>tfw got scav 3+looting in 5 tries
>Sub 120
>>
>>173009346
What comps did you use?
>>
>>173009412
This was months ago, but I think it was 5 precious
>>
>>173009346
>>173008986
Speaking of which, can you get noxious components with scavenge, without having one in your inventory?
>>
>>173009567
Yes, but the chances of getting a particular type of rare component are really bad.

Still, on the road to 120 slayer it might pay off.
>>
File: 1473837504690.png (388KB, 1027x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473837504690.png
388KB, 1027x1200px
>>173008986
>trying for the scavenging jew
>>
>>173009715
120 slayer is approximately 150k mobs killed, with scavenging 3 you'll get an average of 4 (four) noxious components. It's a complete waste of time.
>>
File: rs scavenging perk.png (79KB, 366x96px) Image search: [Google]
rs scavenging perk.png
79KB, 366x96px
>>173009976
>>
File: YHd6ly8.gif (2MB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
YHd6ly8.gif
2MB, 300x241px
I need like 40-45M so I can finally get myself a noxious longbow, where can I make that kind of money relatively quickly, given that I can't do Telos?

Getting really bored of QBD
>>
>>173011630
Vindicta if you have max rep
>>
>>173011630
What weapon are you using?
>>
>>173011746
Melee drygores, range glaives, magic Staff of Light because I'm too lazy to get a chaotic staff. I also have a spider eye in the bank which is why I'm hesitant to buy a Nox Staff
>>
File: 1491097622585.png (336KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1491097622585.png
336KB, 500x399px
I'm trying to help a friend with their effigy via the assist system. It requires 91 mining or smithing. I have 94 in each but it's not working. What are we doing wrong?
>>
>>173012221
make sure you have smithing assist toggled on
>>
>>173012221
Gathering skills can't be assisted. You have to help with the other skill.
>>
>let nxt preload
>done and done, shaders preloaded, check
>port to priff
>takes 3 minutes to load
>peak system resources, runegame is maxxing hdd to read map files

???
>>
>>173012281
This was it. I thought he had tried smithing after we tried mining but I was wrong. Thanks.
>>
>>173012378
What kind of a toaster you got?
>>
Noxbow or Assbows?
>>
>>173012457
Assbows
>>
>>173012502
Are people that still using Noxbow because of their gizmos?
>>
>>173012636
People still use nox for the same reason people use steadfast boots
>>
>>173012703
Steadfast boots aren't getting a dazing shot buff.
>>
>>173012727
While that may happen in the future, there's no reason to be using nox bow now
>>
>>173012636
the range can be decent in some places like qbd or light circle at spooder
>>
>>173012849
Nobody who can afford nox needs to do qbd.

And with nightmare gloves, light circle at spider isn't an issue either. You snipe while running to circle then immediately go back to dpsing once snipe goes off.
>>
>>173013046
what is pet grind
>>
>>173013098
Ridiculously easy with QBD's low threshold?

Plus with mobile perk and nightmare gloves bonus attack range doesn't even apply there.
>>
>>173013098
Grinding QBD pet is about the only place it's good
>>
>>173012727
Did they give an ETA on the buff?
>>
>>173013576
according to Mod Daze, soon™

Hopefully within the month.
>>
>>173014814
>Dazing shot is getting a buff according to Mod Daze
like pottery
>>
File: 1469175208621.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469175208621.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>173016545
>mfw I already stocked up on seren godbows
>>
File: sd.png (36KB, 974x299px) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
36KB, 974x299px
lol
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-04_01-19-19.png (183KB, 442x267px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-04_01-19-19.png
183KB, 442x267px
i did the meme numbers
>>
>>173018172
DUDE
>>
>>173018172
Cool now kill yourself faggot
>>
File: a1.png (9KB, 341x357px) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
9KB, 341x357px
>hydrix dragons need you to do all Karamja tasks up to Hard which includes a bunch of quests and keep your slayer boosted with a wilder pie, they have absurd amounts of health, a special attack and drop nothing that's worth more than 20k sans visages and gem armor, which is a useless t80 hybrid gear
>adamant dragons have zero requirements, are much faster to kill and have miles better loot
>>
File: screenshot.png (900KB, 1239x583px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
900KB, 1239x583px
runescape logic
>>
>>173018951
did you really have to put your meme arrow joke inside the game chat.
>>
>>173018951
ebin reddit post friend
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (63KB, 334x171px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
63KB, 334x171px
I need to make 5 mil today for a bond. Don't have a lot of quests done, only really have melee gear(full bandos)

Any suggestions?

Also, i seem to have been kicked out of the clan, i was only offline for 200 days
>>
>>173019138
if you had 83 slayer I would've told you to do spiritual mages for easy 2.5-3m/h.
>>
>>173019030
What difference does it make fuck off
>>
>>173018951
>Runescapers logic
>Sees life brimming full of adventures and wonders
>plays a shitty browser video game for 16 hours a day complaining about virtual dragons dropping shit loot.
>>
File: AYFKM.jpg (27KB, 411x433px) Image search: [Google]
AYFKM.jpg
27KB, 411x433px
>>173019515
>adventures and wonders
no such thing if you're A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>173019138
Camp gargoyles for like threthree hours. Alch the rune drops, sell everything else.
>>
>>173019138
if you only need 5m i'd look into gathering and processing money making methods
>>
>>173011854
get an attuned crystal staff
>>
>still need essences of the 4 factions to make anima core of a specific god
why haven't they fixed this yet
>>
>>173030409
>essences are 100% useless unless you have one of each
>sliske essence costs 500000 times more than the others
????
>>
>>173030837
Yes, that's the point I'm trying to make
>>
>>173016729
I really don't get it
What exactly do people expect will happen when they make a thread like that? What is their true goal?
>>
>>173032659
the only thing girls want.

attention.
>>
File: Linza_the_Disgraced_(christmas).png (662KB, 651x729px) Image search: [Google]
Linza_the_Disgraced_(christmas).png
662KB, 651x729px
morning rsg...afternoon
get your dailies done?
what non-standard daily goals you doing?
weekly reset tonight
>pic unrelated
>>
File: ss (2017-04-04 at 01.07.32).jpg (65KB, 269x568px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-04 at 01.07.32).jpg
65KB, 269x568px
>>173034140
>get your dailies done?
Almost, finishing up my reaper task as we speak
>what non-standard daily goals you doing?
Daily abyssal demon task, going to have to step up my game sooner or later if I want 120 before Menaphos

pic extremely unrelated
>>
>>173034526
is that a little scarabus mask broach on the hip?
seems like an odd choice of attire to honor the god of solitude
>>
friendly reminder for all finfags browsing this thread to go out there and V O T E
>>
>>173034871
wrong thread bud
could have at least made a cultural joke about sharks or the lack of rs coffee
>>
>>173034871
How cucked is binlan:DDDD?
>>
Hey UnusualSoup (and whatever your RSN happens to be). :)

It's terrible to hear that people are treating you this way. It's certainly not the kind of attitude anyone should have, worse still against those who already have a tough time at life.

I'm Whos-Dr (rsn) or Whosy as my friends call me. Feel free to add and talk, or note on here if you'd like. :)

I know the struggles myself, and openly admit I'm on the autisic spectrum. Some have used it to attack me, though honestly a lot of people I've met either just don't know or have been sympathetic.

You're more than welcome in RS and you shouldn't feel worth less than anyone else!

Despite my problems, I've been a clan leader, community helper and player moderator. Ignore these people who wish you unwell - report them even, but don't take a word of it to heart. You're better than them if you don't retaliate, and have just as much potential as anyone in here.
>>
>>173034526
wait what's the relation between Menaphos and 120 slayer?
>>
>>173035107
slayer cap goes up when we get menaphos expansion
>>
>>173035107
Both things will be released simultaneously
>>
>>173035164
oh lame, a third 120 I'll never grind out
>>
>>173034140
>get your dailies done?
yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyy
pets pets pets pets
>>
>>173035052
>I know the struggles myself, and openly admit I'm on the autisic spectrum
Isn't he the w42 furfag that always runs around in a fox mask?
>>
>>173035227
if you are a hopeful sort of fella the new slayer content i.e becoming a slayer master mite b cool
>>
>>173035281
yes
>>
>>173035291
>Being hopeful for 120 slayer after Monday's update.
I expect nothing for 102-120.
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 963x285px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 963x285px
>>
File: ss (2017-04-04 at 02.29.15).png (37KB, 614x267px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-04 at 02.29.15).png
37KB, 614x267px
>>173035707
>>
>>173034140
>get your dailies done?
Of course
If all goes well I should be able to afford my first t90 weapon today. Other than that I think I'll also blaze through a bunch of quests.
>>
>>173036103
what t90
>>
>>172946090
>The release of Morytania, Canifis, and the awesome colored glove shop in 2004
>Impressed by all the new cosmetic options for our hands, the popularity of snail helms and how overcrowded snail locations were, etc.
>Initially joined in the newest money making method, killing snails for the blue or black-and-red shells they dropped, which could be crafted into helmets and sold for tens of Ks each. Well, the black-and-red ones could, but the blue ones were much less popular, so they were cheaper
>Soon learned that, due to an oversight, the new gloves could be traded to F2Pers and even equipped by them
>Switch from being a snail killer to a glove smuggler. It made less money, and there were less buyers, but it was much more fun, even if it was kinda scary because of the prospect of being banned for exploiting a glitch before Jagex came out with an official statement saying 'Fuck it, we don't care'

>The release of the construction skill
>Seeing my name in the top 700 players on the hiscore table for awhile in the early days
>Still my favorite skill to this day and my only 99

>The release of pest control
>Like many updates back in 2003-2005, this one was released during the morning hours in America, not long before I had to go to school
>Due to another oversight like the one above, PC awarded players 10 times as much money as it was supposed to. Either that or Jagex set it to that amount on purpose, but overestimated how hard it would be to win PC matches or something
>Whatever the case, by the time I got back home from school later that day, they'd patched it and all of us were pissed off that such a great money making method had been taken away from us

>Playing enough castle wars to get a gold CW helmet
>Frequently taking the initiative and winning matches for my team by figuring out efficient inventory layouts - like 7 explosive vials, 10 bandages, 5 barricades, or whatever the fuck - and getting 1-3 flag caps in almost every match
>>
>>173036225
Not actually sure yet. It's either going to be Nox Bow or Ascensions.

I'm mostly getting it so I can start soloing Nex.
>>
>>173036294
Normally I'd say ascensions but since you specifically said you wanted to solo Nex I'll tell you to get a nox bow instead. It's one of the few instances where I'd rather have the increased range instead of needle strike's 7% damage modifying ability
>>
>>173036475
>one of the few instances

Nox Bow is literally better at 99% of bosses

QBD
Araxxor
Nex
Telos
>>
Is there any way to check in game if you've claimed all the post quest rewards that a lot of the newer quests have?

For example Fate of the Gods had a bunch of rewards I couldn't claim due to not having completed all the suggested quests at the time. I'm kinda OCD about this stuff so I'd like to make sure I've gotten it all.
>>
>>173038283
I suppose you can check the list of master quest cape requirements since a lot of them are claiming various post quest lamps
>>
>>173038283
try looking at mqc requirements, if not link related;
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Post-quest_rewards
>>
>>173038404
>>173038407
Oh cool thanks
>>
>>173030837
>>173030976
cause greg's the hardest of the 4.
>>
>maxed combat levels, prayer, herb, summoning, few other skills
>everything else is low - mid 90s
>own all t90s
>bored of questing ~320qp
>no ambition to ever max/comp

this game is pretty meh tdh
>>
>>173035446
Ripper demons were also trash until they fixed them a while later.
>>
>Burn 300 tortured souls
>get 22 gold keys
>get one Necromancer Kit

Is this typical? I feel it was lucky to get one at all but I hope that's not true.
>>
>>173039085
give me your items so that you don't ever feel like returning.
>>
>>173038997
no shit
the issue is that because of that, anima sets are more expensive that they should be if they required only their gods' respective essences
Except sliskean armour, but fuck hybrid armour anyway
As it stands, a full set of zaros or seren armour is more expensive than torva and virtus, which are much better
>>
>>173039236
have anything to trade in return, steam vidya perhaps? I'd seriously do it, don't think I'd look back
>>
>>173039375
in my experience starting from empty bank does not disway enough
see >>172977147
>>
>>173035707
>he doesnt openly admit pounding a dogger and shoving a tail up his ass when he attended RuneFest.

Shame desu
>>
>>173039375
Not the first guy who replied, but I've got plenty of steam vidya and I'd take that deal. What's your steam? I'll add you
>>
>all those people blaming osrs for the dislikes in the gemstone dragon video on the runescape youtube account
kek this fucking fanbase.
>>
>barricade so much power cause next spec is anima
>please wait- attempting to reestablish
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 40 KILLSTREAK
>>
File: ha ha.gif (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha.gif
12KB, 400x300px
>>173040521
>>
kms now
>>
File: 1450597293582.png (59KB, 307x363px) Image search: [Google]
1450597293582.png
59KB, 307x363px
>>173040521
>spec is just about to happen
>screen goes black for a few seconds because of shitty wiring in my apartment
>>
why are no jmods responding to any complaints about the gem dragon update in any site?
>>
>>173041130
take a few guesses

they already have, but still guess
>>
>>173041169
>they already have
what?
>>
File: file.png (33KB, 484x207px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 484x207px
DEFEND THIS
>>
>>173041557
legiones reaper
>>
File: hJJ4hYi.gif (1017KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
hJJ4hYi.gif
1017KB, 400x223px
>>173041557
>kill Rorarii for fifteen minutes
>make a million gorillion gp off retards who think they'll get signets
>>
>>173041819
except that you only get around 2m/h by killing rorarii nowadays when the keys arent worth shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170404_071934.png (9KB, 225x92px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170404_071934.png
9KB, 225x92px
>>
>>173039170
Sounds about right, though I got my set before tourtured souls were a thing.
>>
>>173041990
hes right you know
>>
File: RS is dead.png (186KB, 814x1415px) Image search: [Google]
RS is dead.png
186KB, 814x1415px
>>172922068
What are your thoughts on the death of runescape?

When was the last year you saw 20 or more worlds that were simultaneously full?

When was the last year you saw "250,000 (or more) Online" at the top of runescape's front page, or even 200k for that matter?

What are your thoughts on Jagex refusing to cut down on the number of worlds so that the remaining servers will gain a higher player count, thus making each world feel less dead and empty?
>>
>>173041557
>People need to kill legiones for whatever reason
>Buy primus keys because it's the 'first' legio to show up on the ge
>>
>>173042152
sad times we are living in
>>
>>173042152
Everything dies and becomes jewed.
At least runescape isn't wow, whose delusional fans stubbornly insist it's not a dead husk.

Part of this was the bot crackdown.
Part of it was the eoc, and people being too stupid to learn the new combat system because they're stupid.
Part of it was natural.

Also, for the record, jagex actually wanted to condense the worlds, it was the playerbase that said no.
Autism rules the day.
>>
>>173042152
>less players clogging up slayer locations
>less players clogging up skilling locations
>less players
I see literally no issue.
>>
>>173042403
Oh, right forgot about negative reactions to the mtxshit.
That probably didn't help either.
>>
>>173039085
>>173039375
send a friend request if you're serious, I've got over 60 games in my steam inventory http://steamcommunity.com/id/adfgsghfasd/
>>
>>173042671
you do realize he's just going to recover the account back and laugh as you rage in this thread
>>
>>173042870
his second post only mentioned selling items, not the account itself. and don't worry, i'm no stranger to trades like this. i know the risks and won't put up more than i'm willing to lose in a single trade
>>
>>173042870
>recover the account
This is about trading items you blind fuck.
>>
>>172990523
Assuming you have a t90 weapon (or at least t85), you can easily solo graardor with those stats. Just substitute soul split with protect melee. You won't be able to no food but you can stay a good while. Just use debilitate every time it's off cooldown and devotion if you have it and you should be able to stay a full hour. I guess you could also take a vampirism scrimshaw but it might not really be worth it since gwd drops are pretty shit. It's only like 1-2m an hour without any rare drops.
>>
dead bump
>>
File: Linza_the_Disgraced.png (1MB, 1410x1761px) Image search: [Google]
Linza_the_Disgraced.png
1MB, 1410x1761px
Any other examples of Jagex slapping a shitton of health onto an enemy for no reason?
>>
>tfw celestial dragons make up 20% of my ranged exp
>>
>>173046316
Challenge mode GWD2 bosses
The Corp "buff"
Kalphite King
Arguably raids
>>
>>173046449
That's not bad, 90% of mine was from dungeoneering
>>
>>173046703
I imagine I got a big chunk from there too solo dg to 120 sure was fun!
>>
>>173046316
Hard mode Vindicta
>>
>>173046316
Hydrix dragons.
>>
Why aren't YOU killing the new dragons right now, /rsg/?
>>
>>173046316
Half of the monsters in the stronghold of security
supposedly it was to combat bots but considering that's no longer an issue lower levelled players are stuck with being assigned mobs with 50K health at level 50 combat

>>173046630
Keep in mind that Kalphite King originally was intended to be fought in large groups. It probably makes sense for a ~7 man team.

The two raid bosses' health is a bit more of a tricky issue since you more or less are locked into doing it with a total of 10 players (In the sense that it can be done with less but unlike bosses such as KK there is literally no reason to go lower than the maximum amount of players)
With a proper group the health pools are absolutely irrelevant and just another enemy to be cut down while shitter groups (usually people that think they're ready to carry their own weight in 10 man content when they don't even have access to basic 2017 shit like invention) make all four pools feel like an unnecessary drag
>>
>>173046978
I haven't had a slayer assignment for them yet
>>
>>173047017

you don't need one!
>>
>>173046630
>Challenge mode GWD2 bosses
are the drops actually improved or is it just about the pet chance/IFB?
>>
File: actual fucking trash.png (50KB, 549x438px) Image search: [Google]
actual fucking trash.png
50KB, 549x438px
>>173046978
Because I don't waste my time on pointless slayer tasks.
>>
>>173047091
but cost to kill...
>>
>>173047113
the former.
>>
>>173047113
Sort of, you get one additional seal per kill
>>
this is comfy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBd7F4inBI
>>
>>173047005
Which stronghold enemies do you mean? Flesh crawlers seem like the only ones out of whack with 7k LP vs 4.3k of Ankous.
>>
>>173047005
>50k health
>stronghold of security
???
>>
>>173047862
>>173048001
Huh
I guess in that case the wiki is either outdated or Jagex have fixed the monsters' health without me noticing
>>
>>173048087
>the wiki is either outdated
which monster page?
>>
why does every combat guide ever recommend vampyrism aura? what the fuck?
>>
>>173048618
because there are lots of shitters making guides for other shitters
>>
>Looking for a random clan on the clan forums to lurk in so I have something to read while skilling
>Find one that appears to be of a reasonable size
>Guest in it
>Only like 5 members online
>Hello [name]!

This is not okay
>>
>all 4 of my ships failed 80%+ chance trips
I don't like this game.
>>
>>173048618
If you're shit enough to need a guide chances are you're shit enough to need the extra healing.
>>
>>173049297
>go dry 500 kills
I don't like this game.
>>
>>173049306
Sick burn bro.
>>
>>173049437
>got KBD pet
>don't have 99 summoning
I don't like this game.
>>
>nice wyverns jagex
wtf i hate this game now
>>
File: 1351210072449.jpg (6KB, 251x237px) Image search: [Google]
1351210072449.jpg
6KB, 251x237px
>people who kill players in Cabbage Facepunch
>>
hybrid gear's good for dks right?
>>
>>173050264
switching is good for dks
>>
>>173050202
You get points for it and it ends the game early.
>>
>>173050264
When I did DKs I just used death lotus, I had 100% accuracy on everything in there and it helped vs prime
>>
File: 1415753292436.jpg (245KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1415753292436.jpg
245KB, 905x881px
>>173050469
>death lotus
>>
Mithril titans when?
>>
File: 1367952344864.jpg (28KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367952344864.jpg
28KB, 768x768px
>People with 'PvM' in their name
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>post yfw in future quests Sliske will act like Handsome Jack in Tales From the Borderlands

For those who don't know, in that game the character Handsome Jack basically follows you around and acts as a comic relief character that only the main character can see/hear.
>>
>>173050898
But the game shows that all Sliske does inside your butthole is incline you to think differently, like thinking that lying is good, not give you snarky comments.

And apparently he can take over your body temporarily? Not sure what happened at the end that made Relomia suddenly happy again but seems like that was it, you were out the whole time.
>>
>>173050772
I was but a wee ironman, t70 power armor wasn't good enough iirc
>>
>>173050898
>telltale
into the trash you go
>>
>airut task

I have slayer helm, scythe, supreme brawler currently, would I want to bring a nihil with me also?
>>
>>173051603
thats such a waste of brawler

just use penance with a nihil
>>
>get 110m cash
>don't wanna spend it below 100m despite the fact that I shouldn't be using gwd1 armor with t80 weapons anymore
my ocd is hurting my playstyle.
>>
>>173051603
>using a combat familiar for slayer
Figuratively why
>>
File: Really......jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Really......jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>Using abby B Staff for slayer and not for quests.
>>
>>173051743
because you dont need food there? why wouldnt you use one.
>>
>>173051743
>being so poor that you need a yak to bank loot
>>
>>173051603
>I have slayer helm, scythe,
That's all you need really.....
>>173051697
>>get 110m cash
>don't wanna spend it below 100m despite the fact that I shouldn't be using gwd1 armor with t80 weapons anymore

Dude......I'am insulted. Could just aug gwd1 Armour for more effectiveness. Or use ALL THE OTHER. Armour from T80 upwards.
>>
>>173051973
>.....
stop typing like this.
>>
>>173051697
at least buy some slutblades for that t90 accuracy
>>
File: 1490672977054.jpg (31KB, 480x740px) Image search: [Google]
1490672977054.jpg
31KB, 480x740px
>>173051935
>not keeping a massive ass loot tab for fun because you have literally no need for money right now
Fucking poorfags I swear to god
>>
>>173052108
waste of bank space.
>>
File: file.png (381KB, 723x519px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
381KB, 723x519px
i dont like this game
>>
>>173052291
>13 streak drop
kys
>>
File: why tho.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Still wondering now more deeply. Why the fuck they didn't just update Kurdreals Dungeon. Like
>First Floor: Standard shit to help to get to 99
>Second floor: Ripper demons and such bullshit to have a challenge to it.
>Third Floor: Hardcore creatures Like Wildy creatures and shit.
>Fourth floor: The most brutal ones hell maybe 3 Slayer Bosses. Instead of stupid fucking creatures such as Hydrix Dragons and bullshit.

Couldn't do this. But can fuck everyone over for 2 months then permanently fuck everyone over in june with Slayer update. Thanks Cuntgex.
>>
>>173052374
i havent had a corrupt orb in literally 1k kills
>>
>>173052291
>Gets a drop
>Complains
:^)
>>
>>173052396
Get fucked slayerfags. They also said that they're gonna remove certain drops from monsters like seeds and herbs so skilling is gonna be more relevant and you people will eat more shit.
>>
>>173052046
No because fuck you that's why.
>>173052108
I know right got a massive Slayer tab. just in case broke in real life. And can use it whenever for emergency Bonds. Feels good.
>>173052291
Dick head.
>>
>>173052396
>Like Wildy creatures and shit.
Jagex will never put wildy creatures outside of the wildy because Jagex hates its playerbase.
>>
>>173052396
>>173052587
>>Third Floor: Hardcore creatures Like Wildy creatures and shit.
Are you stupid? The whole reason those creatures give such exp and money is BECAUSE they're in the wildy, i.e: it's risky. You might as well ask for warbands outside the wilderness.
>>
what is the strategy for scything kril?
>>
File: fucking really.jpg (49KB, 536x486px) Image search: [Google]
fucking really.jpg
49KB, 536x486px
>>173052537
>Get fucked slayerfags.
Jokes on you EVERY SKILL. From here on out will have giant bullshit updates to boost them all to 120 status. Regardless. So everyone is going to suffer. They are just doing Slayer first as an example of pure rape of a skill. So yeah. Everyone is fucked dumb ass.
>>
>>173052657
>activate zerk
>kill him before 18s
>>
>>173052587
>>173052648
dude could do a quick transport through caves to a Slayer dungeon in the wildy for said creatures. Like you pop out a hole into a centre massive island deep in the wildy.
>>
>>173052740
Not only have they not even announced 120 boosts for other skills yet, not even for the mining and smithing rework, meaning they are years away, but even when they do it's nothing compared to slayer because more slayer creatures means more shit you'll have to stroll through when asking a master for a tak.

Also removing drops from slayer has nothing to do with upping it to 120, that's something they could've done ages ago, and should have.
>>
>>173039325
what are you talking about?
essences are only needed for the refined versions which have better stats than nex armour
to make regular anima core you just need the relevant god's crest
>>
>>173052770

and when zerk is on cooldown???
>>
>>173052886
Lava titan and wildy sword teleports already get you close to lava strykewyrms.
>>
>>173053024
>slaughter
>move away 1 space
>blood tendies
>hurricane
>assault
>hope you kill him before he zerks
>>
>>173053107

dude just use debilitate lmao
>>
>>173052925
>Not only have they not even announced 120 boosts for other skills yet, not even for the mining and smithing rework, meaning they are years away

I will give it to about June next year and at the very least Slayer, Dungeon and a promo for smithing and mining update to 120 will be released. The mining and smithing rework regardless is a throw out into the player base to see how much time they will have to update it to said 120 status. They are basically paving over the old with the new but not even getting rid of said old or graphically updating it.
>>
>>173052537
>implying anything will change
Most "slayerfags" do herb runs and horde the fuck out of herb seeds for personal use because selling herb seeds isn't worth it compared to growing herbs.

The only people who will be affected by the removal of herb/seed drops are the same retards who sell seeds. They're also the same retards who bought Chompy birds in preparation for gemstone dragons.
>>
>>173053312
120 Slayer was voted on, 120 mining and smithing was asked as a suggestion from Jagex and was met with extreme disapproval by the community so Jagex axed that shit and just focused on making it a regular 1-99 rework.
>>
>>173053049
Long shot of a guess. But if someone or a clan pin pointed the exact teleport where players appear. Could they not just camp the living fuck out of it. To pk people easier?
>>
>>173052537
>remove seed drops
then where the fuck are they gonna come from
>>
>>173053429
>Most "slayerfags" do herb runs and horde the fuck out of herb seeds for personal use
Duh? And because slayerfags get their seeds from slayer, they're screwed. And because seeds and herbs are gonna be removed from monster drops, they're gonna rise in price and make skilling far more profitable.

Other items from gatherable skills like ores are also going to be removed from slayer.
>>
>>173053608
Birds nests :-)
>>
>>173053608
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Vinesweeper
>>
>>173053454
>asked as a suggestion from Jagex and was met with extreme disapproval by the community so Jagex axed that shit

You mean they asked cunts of Reddit, Discord, Tumblr and Facebook. And realized that since they have real life money cash transactions at a faster pace now. They looked at how much they would lose in real life money from going against the player base. But it will come. They are trying to put in what the top Asperger's (cough reddit, discord, Twitter cough) playerbase want. But they are coming. No less.
>>
>>173051603
Yes, nihil is worth it since you're not 100% accurate
>>
>>173053790
wow, one of the most bottable activities in the game, right up there with runedoku
>>
>>173053662
Oh so getting them from the Grand Exchange which is way easier. Is the wrong way of doing it. Oh. Okay...................
>>
>>173052291
>streaking from 100 instead of 0
Retard
>>
>>173053835
>fanbase says they don't want it and Jagex then skipped it for the smithing rework
>hurr it's coming
Nah.

Also the point is that even if it comes, which won't be until years from now, it's not gonna affect the rest like slayer does, you're not forced by a mining master to only mine this one ore for a while and have to spend mining points to skip that task.
>>
>>173053608
Literally nowhere.
Farming is fucked.
>>
>>173053662
>they're gonna rise in price and make skilling far more profitable.

not if their margins stay the same. people making potions dont like expensive ingredients, so while their prices will rise, probably not enough to warrant a profit for farmers.
>>
>>173054116
its believed that streaks affect the quantities of normal loot, and enrage affects the chance of unique loots. i think this is true, so im not going to waste an hour for shit that doesnt matter.
>>
>>173053974
You didn't read the whole post?
>>173054191
But they already are a profit even with slayer giving out seeds like candy. Removing them from monster drops is going to make them more expensive since people are going to need to get their seeds and herbs from shit like minigames and pickpocketing.
>>
>>173054191
>people making potions dont like expensive ingredients
nigga bloodweed and searing ashes were 34k until the recent wildywyrm update that made them far more common.

less ingredients on the market = pricier ingredients.
>>
File: hah.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>173054158
>which won't be until years from now
I'm still gunning for next year totally.
>it's not gonna affect the rest like slayer does
Slayer has been getting affected since the RS3 entirety. Before people where happy and it was fun. Now it is hoarded, Shit, Aggro the fuck out of. Piss easy with 95 prayer and upwards. And just a literal race. So before you think it is going to be affected majorly now. It already was. No one noticed because they were to busy taking advantage anyway. But because they are fucking it over permanently. Now you all bitch because you will not be able to rush tasks anymore.
>>
>>173054173
see
>>173053790

also pickpocketing.
>>
>>173054483
but whats to say that the inevitable price increase of seeds will be proportional to the likely increase in herb prices?

farming will only become more profitable if herbs start costing proportionally more than seeds.
>>
>>173053662
This is true, but they simply will not raise enough for skilling to out-preform PvM in the profit department.
Think about this. PvM has Araxxi, Telos, AoD, Nex, GWD2, QBD and slayer. Skilling literally cannot match that.
>>
>>173054352
>And because slayerfags get their seeds from slayer, they're screwed.
You don't seem to understand the Grand exchange. if you think slayer fags get seeds from drops only....
>>
>>173054613
>I'm still gunning for next year totally.
Slayer, probably the easiest skill in the game the make a 120 update of, took this long to do AND needed a poll to pass and you think they're planning a 120 update for the rest despite people being against it?
>>
>>173053790
>>173054617
Does Jagex honestly think people will start returning to these activities? The playerbase isn't large enough to sustain through activities like that anymore
>>
>>173054743
>but whats to say that the inevitable price increase of seeds will be proportional to the likely increase in herb prices?
Less avaibility means price increase. This isn't about just selling seeds, this is about skilling in general, that includes herb runs and selling the herbs, the profit of which is going to increase after all gatherables are removed from slayer.
>>
>>173054765
>Think about this. PvM has Araxxi, Telos, AoD, Nex, GWD2, QBD and slayer. Skilling literally cannot match that.

How does skilling come into bosses and Slayer tasks? I thought you all just worked out the mechanic to take advantage of over and over and over again. Causing you to think you are good. But not really if everyone can take advantage of said mechanics in bosses causing you to camp the living shit out of it.
>>
>>173054801
Prices will go up and it'll compensate itself, they're not removing all seed drops.
>>
>>173055018
You're the one claiming that "slayerfags are BTFO" m8. I'm telling you that they aren't. Slayerfags will continue to make a lot of money with or without seeds and ore.
>>
>>173054773
>and you think they're planning a 120 update for the rest despite people being against it?

I'm shocked you are all not seeing the progression coming from this update. This will only be the beginning of the 120 campaign from runescape. Sooner or later they will do it regardless of what Players say.
>>
>>173054768
Again, you didn't read the whole post? Because seeds, herbs, ores etc. are gonna become rarer, the price of buying them is going to increase, and thus skilling is going to become more profitable while slayer's profit decreases.
>>
>>173055223
It'll take so fucking long its barely a concern.
>>
>slayer nerfs won't affect profits
Are these changes tailored to fuck ironmemes? Top kek
>>
>>173054765
>This is true, but they simply will not raise enough for skilling to out-preform PvM in the profit department.
I didn't include bosses, those will always be the best monkey makers. I'm talking about slayer, you know, 95% shitty easy monsters that you can afk and 5% tasks that you actually have to pay attention to like TDs and ripper demons, the latter of which doesn't even give as much money per task as fucking spiritual mages. Though some bosses do cross over into slayer like Kril and Kree, they're by no means the moneymakers Rax and Telos are for example.
>>
>>173055194
>I'm telling you that they aren't
Dude everytime I have seen a boss pet. Majority it is between 500/1000 kills. I have seen and heard multiple videos for camping bosses. Are people scared they will make the mechanics more harder for bosses and Slayer tasks ruining people's good time camping them for days on end.
>Slayerfags will continue to make a lot of money with or without seeds and ore.

No shit captain hindsight. Lucky we have you here to point this out.
>>
>>173055223
Like I said, even if it comes, not only is it many years away since it's not as simple as Slayer nor was it polled, but it's not gonna screw over the skills like Slayer 120 is going to, because more monsters with potentially shit loot and removal of gatherable items is what is going to harm slayer's profits.
>>
>>173055237
> Because seeds, herbs, ores etc. are gonna become rarer, the price of buying them is going to increase
Not really. There will be a spike but it will even out. Like 20p added to a chocolate bar. To know the price has changed yet you still will by it.
>profitable while slayer's profit decreases.
Really how so?
>>
>>173054773
>Slayer, probably the easiest skill in the game the make a 120 update of
How retarded are you?
I'm willing to bet that it takes longer to make one new slayer mob than it would to increase any gatherer skill to 120.
>>
>>173054321
Streaks affect uniques, on stream mods did two 200 kill streaks at 100% and got a total of 15 orbs which is clearly a far better rate than doing 0 streaks at 100. Even if they didn't though, it works out to less than an hour for an extra 50m standard loot which alone makes it worth it.
>>
>>173055741
>even if it comes, not only is it many years away since it's not as simple as Slayer nor was it polled, but it's not gonna screw over the skills like Slayer 120 is going to,

You know what I'm just going to leave it to you. If you got fucked over. Do not say i didn't warn you. Also the only reason why slayer is going to be majorly effective is because it will not be easy and there will be no fun to it anymore. Just pointless monsters that are basically mini bosses with bullshit and trash mechanics.
>>
>>173055918
Look at gem dragons, they're just a reskinned celestial dragon. That's your slayer 120 effort right there. Takes long my ass.
>>
>>173056106
>on stream mods did two 200 kill streaks at 100% and got a total of 15 orbs
So how do you stay there for so long?
>>
>>173049586
>>don't have 99 summoning
You should not like yourself dummy
>>
>>173056170
If they were reskinned celestials they'd actually be good.
>>
>>173056170
Look forward to the rest of the effort. Like watch a comicon fashion show. You don't want to be there but knowing someone dressed as something worse could come out is why you stay.
>>
>>173055842
>Not really. There will be a spike but it will even out.
But the main reason the herbs and seeds are so cheap is because slayer is the main source of them, without it, they are going to become far rarer. And people need herbs to make the necessary potions for pvm.
>Really how so?
Are you serious? Less items for slayer = less shit to sell = less items on the market = items price increases = the actual source of those items, i.e skilling, is going to give more money.

I'm not saying slayer is gonna become obsolete, I'm saying it's getting fucked in the ass by both the 120 slayer upgrade (most likely) and the removal of gatherables.
>>
File: file.png (97KB, 542x287px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
97KB, 542x287px
what the fuck
>>
>>173056115
Sure I'll be remembering you 5 years from now when they poll 120 mining and it fails because mining fucking sucks.
>>
>>173056270
You don't, but it's proof that streak affects unique drop rates significantly regardless of enrage.
>>
Were gemstone dragons part of the TAPP or whatever or where they actually a bit of work that got planned and designed by multiple people and then approved and allocated as dev time?
>>
>>173056338
Speaking summoning and prayer. Which one boost your combat level faster while training them.
>>
>>173056354
It's more like gem dragons are a chinese bootleg imitation.
>>
File: Frost_dragon.png (148KB, 567x421px) Image search: [Google]
Frost_dragon.png
148KB, 567x421px
>d-do you still remember me, /rsg/?
>I'm n-not dead content, r-right?
>>
>>173056667
Still decent midlevel money/Ironmeme prayer training
>>
File: emojis2.jpg (221KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
emojis2.jpg
221KB, 620x412px
>>173056424
>38m
Holy shit I spent less on buying TT items and buying other components.
>>
>>173056659
Is there a bootleg Runescape?
>>
>>173056416
You do realize it was in the last thread I think. Merchant clans basically dictate and manipulate the Grand Exchange on a regular basis. So would not surprise me if they have already began hoarding herbs and seeds. This is not a natural buy and sell anymore man.
>>173056536
>Sure I'll be remembering you 5 years from now
If you are on here for another 5 years with not one 120 let alone Maxed. You really do need some help.
>>173056556
The higher the difficulty the greater reward theory.
>>
>>173056953
OSRS
>>
>>173056887
>>173056424
I might actually sell my damn ring. Tbh I might make more from selling and profiting on the damn thing then actually using it.
>>
>>173056573
>where they actually a bit of work that got planned and designed by multiple people and then approved and allocated as dev time?

Dude it is changing the skin and color of a pre existing model of a fucking dragon. This shit should be done within less than a month.
>>
File: 1458831563037.jpg (98KB, 757x684px) Image search: [Google]
1458831563037.jpg
98KB, 757x684px
>>173057182
>its ok that this got past planning and took dev time because its fairly simple
>>
>>173057167
>thinks lucky ring is buy and selling.
Okay gorden gecko slow down there.
>>
>>173057029
>You do realize it was in the last thread I think. Merchant clans basically dictate and manipulate the Grand Exchange on a regular basis. So would not surprise me if they have already began hoarding herbs and seeds. This is not a natural buy and sell anymore man.
Could be, but take a look at this, Bloodweed herbs were 34k until very recently in the wildywyrm update, now you can buy them for as low as 10 fucking k.

Monster drops do affect items' prices like crazy.
>>
>>173057029
>If you are on here for another 5 years with not one 120 let alone Maxed. You really do need some help.
This isn't about me, this is about the whole playerbase. Plus, people do make new accounts to play in besides their main, usually an ironman or hcim.
>>
>>173057287
They just wanted to give them something to shut up the investors and players and not tell anyone. They fucked around for a month and only worked 3 days within said month.
>>
So am I the only one weirded out that at the end of Sliske's Endgame Jas doesn't obliterate the shit out of Zaros and Seren for murdering Mah? I mean I know Mah was all fucked up but you'd think Jas would be a little pissed. It's not a question of the Elder Gods not showing emotion, because if they didn't express emotion Jas would've completely ignored your insult.

Actually better question, if Elder Gods can die, why don't we just kill the rest of them instead of subjecting all of Gielinor to whatever test Jas was talking about?
>but muh Anime Monday
>>
>>173057598
They're rather difficult to kill, Mah was a sentient abortion and still needed considerable effort to kill.
>>
>>173057296
It will sell for at least 30m+.
Better to profit 15-20m then use Jagex's meme know as "Luck"
>>
>>173057339
>Monster drops do affect items' prices like crazy.
Nah not really Merchant Clans dictate a vast majority of drops and shit. They send grunts to gather and collect. Grunts hand over drops. Drops get organised. Then maybe 3 to 5 people get the drops noted and over time sell it off in massive chunks generating an overall profit that can literally either crash or spike items and drops.
>>
>>173057780
They sure as hell didn't do it for bloodweeds, one of the most profitable activities to do for skilling. who's to say they're gonna do it for every single herb, seed, ore, etc. in the game that's gonna get removed from slayer?
>>
File: what me.jpg (107KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
what me.jpg
107KB, 1360x768px
>>173057728
>It will sell for at least 30m+
In all honesty might as well do it while you have the chance man.
>>173057598
No more World Events.........well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>173057598
Dude they didn't give a shit about Mah, she was a stillborn remember? They left her in Freneskae while they went on to suck that juicy anima out of every planet themselves.
>>
>>173057598
Killing them destroys magic, didn't you read any of the quest text where the old bint dies?
>>
>>173058050
>They sure as hell didn't do it for bloodweeds
Dude we got like 2 months before the imminent rape of Slayer. Everyone is just gathering all the shit they can. Then it is going to be a mass fuck fest of june where Grand Exhange will be brutally put through it's paces of crashing and spiking. Might as well grab all the seeds and shit you can gather now.
>>
File: 7676.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
7676.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>173058189
>kill the universe eating Cthulhu monsters and lose magic
or
>subject yourself to some test of worth that, if failed, will result in the death of everyone

Really activates the old almonds.
>>
>>173058189
>didn't you read any of the quest text
I play to lead not read.
>>
>>173058392
>smiley faces.
This is going to fucking suck this April.
>>
File: file.png (189KB, 469x406px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189KB, 469x406px
saw this guy killing the un-instanced kril

he was getting yarr'd left and right
>>
File: family.jpg (87KB, 1080x644px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
87KB, 1080x644px
Bets on double or nothing the new Abby creatures will have either no weakness or blatant Range weakness. Since abbys at the moment has slash weak and mainly mage weak.
>>
File: efb.png (7KB, 389x255px) Image search: [Google]
efb.png
7KB, 389x255px
>>173058823
>full Torva
>god sword
We should be encouraged to report these people.
>>
>>173058823
Looks like a standard 2011-2013 player to me.
>>
>>173058189
>Killing them destroys magic,
not exactly, blocking the flow of anime to them will prevent them from waking up and destroying the planet, however because magic is done absorbing the planet's anima as a global energy source, nobody will be able to use magic anymore in Gielinor.
>>
File: slam.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
slam.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>173059113
>blocking the flow of anime
>>
>>173059113
We should all move to Abinnah or something.
>>
File: what.jpg (82KB, 461x411px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
82KB, 461x411px
>>173058951
>>173058823
>>
>>173059636
How can one person buy all that account?
>>
File: 1470938957468.jpg (99KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470938957468.jpg
99KB, 600x660px
>>173059636
>sos
>glory
>rol
>vamp aura
>>
>>173059636
>ring of life
>>
>>173059839
Even that's acceptable compared to AMULET OF GLORY.
>>
>>173060273
if you have the dosh for sos and tectonic you have the dosh for a rod at the very least. i can not tell you the number of times ive survived a fight where rol would have teled me out.
>>
>>173059796
>>173059839
>>173060273
Was probably doing a clue
>>
>>173060438
The point is that rol does at least have a particular use, using a glory on the other hand is inexcusable for him.
>>
>>173060565
the only clues that requires a rol also require a rune hatchet, mithril platelegs, an addy 2h. the glory might be uncharged, in which case this person was in sophanem.
>>
What outfit would be the most triggering for /rsg/? I want to be famous.
>>
>>173061429
The sluttiest one you can find.
>>
File: 1433824862747.png (532KB, 860x467px) Image search: [Google]
1433824862747.png
532KB, 860x467px
>>173061429
its up there, but not the worst
>>
File: sluts3.jpg (1MB, 2530x1570px) Image search: [Google]
sluts3.jpg
1MB, 2530x1570px
>>173061429
Random obnoxious meme-tier armour if you want to trigger /rsg/ and plenty of other players in general

Slutwear if you want to trigger anti-override fags and a slightly smaller amount of other players
>>
File: fat_fuck.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fat_fuck.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
buy more mtx you fucking shitters
>>
File: ss (2017-04-04 at 08.46.23).png (60KB, 610x515px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-04 at 08.46.23).png
60KB, 610x515px
>It's a 'have to stalk Jmods on their social media profiles because they can't post information on their game's website' episode

The ring is shit isn't it
>>
>>173062283
its better than RoW I guess.
>>
>>173062283
>1/2000 becomes 1/1980
pretty big change desu
>>
>>173062283
1% is still enough to make it worth owning if you do much bossing
>>
>>173061429
Any kind of tank armor, book of death, sword artist or ravensworn title, etc.
>>
>>173062283
Did I misinterpret this or is he literally saying a 1-in-100 drop literally just becomes a 1.01-in-100 drop
>>
>>173062824
That's exactly what it means
>>
>>173061429
>t90 mh and shield
>full inferior tetsu
>autistboots and gloves
override it all with slutwear+wings
>>
>>173062824
likely 1/99 instead of 1/100, in which case the math is very slightly different, but yes.
>>
>>173063104
There's a huge difference in my opinion
1/100 going to 1/99 makes it worthwhile in the long run considering the average Telos unique is ~400m (assuming all items have the same drop rate) but if it's 1/10000 becomes 1/9999 it's just not worth it
>>
>>173063461
1/9999 is not a 1% increase of 1/10000, rather, it's 1/9900.
>>
>>173063587
fug
My point still stands though, it's still not worth it if that's how the ring works.
>>
>>173063461
i meant the difference in math between 1/100 turning into 1/99 vs 1/100 turning into 1.01/100. afaik droptables in rs are handled by populating "slots" with drops, and generating x number of random rolls to get an outcome equal to a droprate. you wouldnt be able to say "roll 1.01 times on the same table, so instead you would roll on a completely different table that lacks a single non unique slot.
>>
>>173063771
Of course it's worth it, 1% more uniques from Telos is a huge deal in the long run
>>
>>173064070
damn can't wait to get an additional godsword in like 5000 kills
>>
>>173064334
So you get an extra 1.2B for only a 30M investment? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
>>
>>173064542
I meant a dormant godsword and you know it
>>
>>173064821
It would be unlucky if that's all it got you, but even so I'll take an extra 50m any day.
>>
>>173061885

>still haven't made it into the collage yet
>>
File: sluts4.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sluts4.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>173066107
Make your own and add yourself to it
>>
>>173064821
Depends how good the other boosts are.
>>
File: ss (2017-04-04 at 09.39.19).png (10KB, 225x272px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-04 at 09.39.19).png
10KB, 225x272px
Remind me again, why is it allowed to disable your examine?
>>
>it's another "4chan arguing about statistics" episode
>>
>>173067004
Because otherwise shitters would feel self-conscious over their 8 quest points.
>>
>>173067005
Its great because we barely have enough information to actually argue on, yet we do it anyway/
>>
File: file.png (132KB, 462x402px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
132KB, 462x402px
>>
>>173067005
What else do you want to discuss?
How slayer rings are the best source of enhancing components because they're free, how caches are bad divination xp because they only can be done once per hour or how ripper demons aren't good slayer xp because they somehow don't give enough combat xp?
>>
>>173069114
>that mix of armour
I don't understand
What sort of retards play this game??
>>
>>173069226
Ripper demons are good slayer xp but they're not an efficient task assuming a goal of 200m slayer and 200m in every combat skill.
>>
Will I be able to get 10k inspiration once I hit level 107?
>>
>>173069226
>caches are bad divination xp because they only can be done once per hour
People don't actually think this do they
>>
File: file.png (127KB, 455x405px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127KB, 455x405px
yes, that ring of death is broken and legacy combat is being used
>>
>>173069943
It was a discussion that lasted several days here two or three months ago
>>
is the starter pack worth 6$?
>>
>>173070148
Thank fuck I wasn't available to use 4chan then.
>>
>>173069943
It was a semantics discussion that revolved around the nature of outliers.
With one really annoying autist who kept getting in the goddamned way when basic statistics were trying to be explained.
>>
>>173070350
Sounds like every discussion of statistics tbqh
>>
>>173070772
The worst part is that the retarded autist was "technically" correct with the way he wanted people to word things, but he was just so goddamned stupid.
>>
>>173069943
Caches are twice a day, works out to about 10k/hour overall. Pretty simple, not sure why autist overcomplicate things
>>
File: 1490516094495.png (265KB, 460x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490516094495.png
265KB, 460x382px
>>173071050
>>
File: ss (2017-04-04 at 10.25.20).jpg (59KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-04 at 10.25.20).jpg
59KB, 310x400px
What would cause a man to do this to himself
>>
>>173071234
>why would a bot bot itself
>>
>>173071234
Renminbi
>>
>>173071234
continuous autism
>>
>>173069226
>>173069226
>>173069943
>how caches are bad divination xp because they only can be done once per hour
Nobody said that.
>>
caches are bad xp because they're full of shitters that make you ragequit after 3 seconds
>>
Reminder that QBD is 4m/hour AT MOST
>>
>>173076913
but muh 40 kph
>>
>>173077181
That's what it takes to get 4m/hour
>>
>>173073192
stop playing in world 2 then you retard
>>
>>173077706
They're like that on every world unless you find an empty one where you can just Cres and afk while waiting.
>>
>fishing is literally worse than mining to 99
>>
>>173078059
Fishvention though
>>
>>173078059
>getting FREE elites
>bad
>>
Plauge's end should honestly have a 250+qp requirement. Tired of seeing all these sub 200 peasants edating in my city. Worse if they are in the max guild.
>>
>>173079000
this to be honest
>>
is attuned crystal armour at least good for ironmemes?
>>
>>173078267
Elites aren't worth doing
>>
>>173079465
But they're Fun! anon
>>
>>173079448
no?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 60x25px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 60x25px
>>173079000
c-can you make an exception for me pls
>>
>>173080519
disgraceful
>>
>remember while guthix sleeps coming out years ago
>remember the extremely high requirements that i was never going to reach
>this day only mourning's ends part II remains before being able to do the quest
>guess it'll be another half a decade before i get to do that, or to get to priff for that matter
>>
Should i stick to seren stones till 99? Or get on those arc crabs when i can?
>>
>>173066289
What is the top right called ingame? Asking for a friend
>>
>>173082086
What do you mean
The outfit is called Summer Fun or some shit like that. You won't be able to obtain it until the next beach event
>>
>>173081645
If you ever plan to get the Salty title you might as well get Alea sea salt and mining xp at the same time.
>>
>>173082275
Was asking cause I couldn't find it in the ingame appearance thing. Thanks but damn
>>
File: 1461168299840.png (64KB, 442x412px) Image search: [Google]
1461168299840.png
64KB, 442x412px
>368 qp, no 99s (the only 90+ skills are in CB), no invention
>>
>>173081645
Get on arc crabs when you can do alea salt. It's worth it.

Not to mention arc doesn't have a fuck ton of cunts in it, so you can literally only click once every 5 minutes
>>
>Doing quests n shit.
If there anything I need to keep from quests for the Master Quest Cape. Because if every time I destroy a quest item they say you can get it back. Then I'm gutting the lot after reset.
Also no black jack or hookers while managing Misceilna and how does everyone manage their kingdoms for max profit?
>>
>>173083141
Just keep an eye on this
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Other/Miscellania
>>
>>173069114
I do not know this person but I am still ashamed to be associated with said same person.
>>
>>173083036
Will do.
>>
>>173067004
To trigger autists, such as yourself.
>>
File: 1491334361554.jpg (28KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1491334361554.jpg
28KB, 291x317px
Does setting melee xp to attack only still confer the "accurate" stance bonus of days gone by? Or did they gut that mechanic too with EOC.
>>
>>173085153
Removed. Gone are the days of switching between punch and block.
>>
>''dude just wait until the luck of the dwarves crashes after people find out it's shit!''
>it's now 38m
Fuck all of you who told me to wait.
>>
>>173086146
Figures. Thanks anon.
>>
>>173086747
>listening to /rsg/ happymerchants
Bet you believe qbd is 8m/hr too?
>>
Thinking about playing this again. Is the clan chat still filled with hyper sensitive trannies?
>>
File: 1414265145423.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1414265145423.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>173087003
No but you still have to deal with Bartin shitting up the chat frequently just blathering about nothing
>>
>>173086747
What's the cost to make one now?
>>
>>
>>173088196
38m
>>
oh i thought bump limit was 775 haha
>>
make a new thread.
>>
>>173088940
>>173088940
>>173088940
Thread posts: 764
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.