[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wkg/ - Wakfu General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 42

File: Le Hon Hon.png (781KB, 1258x642px) Image search: [Google]
Le Hon Hon.png
781KB, 1258x642px
/wkg/ - Wakfu General

Wakfu is Free To Play!

Wakfu - http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

"Wakfu is an anime-styled MMORPG from Ankama Games set 1,000 years after the era of the game's predecessor, Dofus, at a time when Ogrest’s Chaos has brought the World of Twelve to ruins. Players create heroes full of hope to cure the world, and hopefully master Wakfu, the primordial energy of the universe. Wakfu is a tactical RPG, with a job system and creatures to fight, and with an emphasis on an open, player-driven world, lending a sandbox feel to the game. The game's entire economy is player-controlled, and there are skills to raise and semi-random challenges that pop up for players to take on after certain conditions are met."

>Pets
http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets?TEXT=&LVL_MIN=0&LVL_MAX=200&TYPE_2%5B0%5D=582&size=96

>Classes
http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/classes
>>
Fucking finally.

Might want to include information about the server merge in the OP.

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/659829-server-merge-remington-nox-phaeris
>>
>>172622890
Oops
>>
Friendly warning to all comers. Feel free to join whatever server you want, but avoid the guild "Shiny Chariot" and the guy recruiting for the guild constantly in the general. If you're new and fresh faced, join a high level guild until an established /vg/ guild gets made.
>>
>>172623335
What nation is best? Anakma?
>>
>>172623457
Nox
>>
>>172623457

Depends on your server.

On Nox, Amakna is the most populated by far. Sufokia/Bonta/Brakmar are punching bags for Amakna. Riktus are the ecoterrorists. I'd suggest going Amakna.

Not too sure on Remington anymore.

Phaeris has a high Sufokia population, if you're playing there.
>>
>>172623570
I'm on Remington. I'm going to go with Anakma for now.
>>
>>172623335
>hur dur
>don't join a low-level clover guild and help it level
>wait for a high-level 4leaf guild to magically appear out of thin air
>>
File: java_2017-03-31_05-27-30.png (164KB, 436x603px) Image search: [Google]
java_2017-03-31_05-27-30.png
164KB, 436x603px
>>172623653

>Implying there aren't hundreds of much more progressed guilds on the server and any one of them would be better than starting from scratch.

>Implying you can't just ask someone from a high level guild from the guild ranking lists to invite you to the guild.

Look, I know making a guild from scratch is more 'fun', but you can't deny that joining an established guild has immediate great benefits just from the bonuses alone. As a new guild, you can't get Haven Worlds until a new auction happens, which is roughly once a year.

You're also capped out at 7,500 guild points weekly, most new guilds can't cap that, and then you guys would have tons of competitions from all the other guys trying to recruit to their guild.

It's a crying shame, but as it is right now, making a new guild from scratch for new players is a disservice to those new players, and will probably end up having them quit the game.
>>
>>172624124
>a new guild from scratch for new players is a disservice to those new players, and will probably end up having them quit the game.
That's depressing
>>
No idea why you even thought making a thread for this was a good idea. >>172623335 and >>172623495 will simply turn away any newcomers, the thread will devolve into pure shitposting because muh drama and it will die, like all previous times we've tried this.

Also regarding "joining an established /vg/ guild": Also won't happen. The old guilds from Nox and Remington have been dead for years, and even if somehow they still exist, there's no one with permissions to recruit around. Phaeris guild is no longer a /vg/ guild. You're better off just going to the forums IF you're interested in the game and asking for a guild there, seeing as any hopes of getting anything 4chan going in this game are next to none.
>>
Hello, I play on Phaeris.

it hurts
>>
>>172624241

What level are you? It might not be too late to join Nox or Remington depending on your timezone.

>>172624225

Then join a guild that isn't a /vg/ guild and wait until one gets made to join it and help build it. Eventually on December when the merge happens, we'll all be playing on the same server, unless some of us here are French.
>>
>>172624184

Agreed. Why join a level 1 guild that gives you absolutely nothing when you can join a maxed level guild that gives you 20% more XP, 20 Elemental Mastery and Resists, Kit Skill, and bonuses to your crafts?

It takes you half a year just to get to that point, because capped guild points gates it from being done faster.
>>
>>172624361
>wait until one gets made to join it and help build it

What, so you repeat this exact same REEEEE REMIKID and then tell people so wait until the next guild is made?

So when the merge happens you'll now tell people to go to Aerafal or something? You tried this exact same shit when we were telling people to play in a server appropiate to their region, saying everything was dead except your "superior" Nox server.
>>
>>172624361
>>
>>172624729

I'm not sure you're arguing in good faith anymore.

Shiny Chariot is level 4, that could be done in a week. There has been screenshots of the guild being entirely empty except for one person, the person taking the screenshot. And it's not just that the guild doesn't have many members, it's that none of them are online. That's not a good guild, and that's not a guild that will help a new player.

No, I'll never say to go to Aerafel. I don't care what server people roll on. The important thing is that when people pick a server based on their timezones and times of play, they join a guild that will help them instead of one that will leave them high and dry to play the MMO completely alone.

If you're over level 40, you should know that this game is AIDs alone.

>>172624972

Jesus that's a nightmare. You could still reroll on another server and see if that's better, but grinding all the way back to 180 on 1x XP takes at least a week even with a guild powerleveling you.
>>
>>172625060
I started back during the opening of the server, I came back for the merge meme that didn't and will never happen.

I'm more worried about my gear (AND COSTUMES) than leveling.
>>
>>172625147

It is announced that the merge will happen at the end of the year, anon.

They also said you're not going to lose anything in terms of equipment or costumes. So you could reroll on another server and your character would come back with all of it's unique costumes and shit.
>>
>>172625406
They also announced they were going to merge on april. They could delay it for another year for all I know.
>>
>>172625474

>>The decision to postpone the merge is based on the concerns you expressed in our forums: What will happen to our Haven World? Our guilds? The server economy? Our equipment? We have gathered all of your questions and requests and passed them on to the team. We also know about the abusive player killing (PK) issue and we will work to find solutions. We are aware that problems exist and we realize how important they are.

In their defense, Nox is pretty bloodthirsty and would ruin the gaming experience of the carebears on the other servers.
>>
If I play midnight to 6AM american time (fuck my job) which server would have the most people on during that time?
>>
>>172625613

EST or PST?
>>
>>172625659
EST
>>
>>172625747

Probably Remington then.
>>
>>172625613

Remington is your best option, it have all kind of players and schedules since is global. It also have the most population, you just need friends with similar timezones. People are active all day. Nox is too toxic to recommend, even at your own time.
>>
>>172625790

You just can't help yourself.
>>
>>172625790
What makes nox toxic? Only thing ive seen about it is that its the PVP server and has less pop than remi.
>>
>>172625881

Nothing makes the server toxic. You've seen correctly.
>>
>>172625060
You're arguing that joining a new guild is pointless because they'll lack bonuses and a HW, yet you say to wait until a proper /vg/ guild is made. How exactly are you gonna get those bonuses and HW any quicker? HW auctions are rare and there's already several guilds with veteran players lined up for it. Not only that, but people in Nox have way more kamas than in the other servers, which will be kept after the merge.

Oasis had a HW and the guild point cap unlocked. Anyone who got banned was because they themselves were abusing the duping by depositing the items in the bank. People who didn't take those items had no issues. Hell, if you're gonna argue about people getting others banned, we also had someone in Phaeris obtaining a GM emblem and getting people banned because he invited them to parties where he'd instakill bosses to get the loot, and this caused Ankama to get a very negative view on our guild.

Before the old /wkg/ died, we told people to join a server based on timezones. Immediately we got shitposts saying "Phaeris is dead, don't join it", "Remington is dead, don't join it", "join Nox, it's better and it's alive". Now that people are telling to join Remington because of the merge, we once again get posts to redirect people somewhere else.

Ever since servers other than Phaeris became F2P it's been the same story.
>>
>>172626792

Making a new guild when Phaeris was created was a smart idea because there was no established guild to join and everyone was starting fresh.

You get a guild with those bonuses and HW when somebody, maybe you, makes a guild, gets a group of players from within the game to make the guild somewhat decent, and when you the player are in a position to help newbies.

I honestly don't care that cheaters get banned. Not even a little. I wouldn't care if it happened to me.

I'm in the camp of saying "Play on the server that's best for your timezone." The autists that are screaming for people to join their server aren't representative of the people on the servers.

The colossal tool that's trying to invite to his level 4 guild should be discouraged from continuing, because that kind of shit will turn people off. Unless the guild is established and stable, there's no fucking point of joining it. Bonuses or otherwise. Very clearly, that guild isn't stable.

I'm personally on Nox. I like PVPing and I have great gear and high levels. I'm definitely not trying to bait people into joining my server though, since I'll probably do nothing to help them besides offering tips.
>>
So /wkg/ hate itself.
This is amazing

please stop this shitty war for guild, for server and for the most autistic man.

Just learn to new player how to play
>>
>>172628014

Hey man. I'm here answering questions.
>>
>>172628221
Are the Krosmunster nice pet?
>>
>>172628293

Not even a little bit. +Spell Levels are a weak stat, and the other elemental pets give more damage.
>>
>>172628293
It's pretty mediocre since it's mono-element. Close to 100% of builds lategame are duo element (or tri), but the pet works fine for lower levels.
>>
>>172627829
Then what was even your point in the first place? I initially said that if people are interested in the game, they should instead go to the forums and ask one of the established guilds there to join.

"Getting a group of players from within the game" would make it so the guild isn't /vg/ at all. You forget that once people from outside 4chan are in a guild, you can no longer act there the same way you'd do here since they most likely have different views on things. The Phaeris guild isn't /vg/ either since other players had to be recruited from the forums or in-game to keep it alive.
>>
File: unknown-3.png (139KB, 852x403px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-3.png
139KB, 852x403px
New update with 3 dungeons and a revamp to crafting coming.

Looks nice honestly, but I'm too low level to take part of any of this content.

http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/251-feedback/214797-beta-1-53-what-new
>>
>>172628585
>You forget that once people from outside 4chan are in a guild, you can no longer act there the same way you'd do here since they most likely have different views on things
This is why I left the 4chan guild on Remington.
Called some dude a faggot in the guild chat and got a 3 day ban.
Fuck that place. I'm glad it's dead.
>>
>>172628604

My dude, you can go to Ecaflipus and level up to 180, gear up using the Mystical and Eternal tokens, and dive right in.

Also, the Sac mobs are pretty easy, but the level 200 mobs make me want to fucking kill myself.

>>172628585

To be completely frank with you, if you want to start a /vg/ guild, you better grind yourself up a level 7 guild, be online all the fucking time until you have competent officers, and be ready to nolife help all your guildies and expect half of them to quit the game.

Not many people are willing to do that, sorry.

>>172628646

Sounds like cancer. Find a decent guild on that server or another. I'm not pretending to know what your schedule is my guy.
>>
>>172628819
The fuck is Ecaflipus?
I haven't played in 6 years.
>>
>>172629083

In Astrub, open your map, there'll be a sword icon, that's Ecafliptus. You can click the giant cat statue and be teleported there, where you will have access to machines that will instantly give you massive XP and tokens.

It's relatively new, yes.
>>
>>172629227
Oh, this is in the beta server?
I can't play it then, I'm not a sub.
>>
>>172629283

Nonsub players can go onto the beta now
>>
>>172629629
Yeah
>>
>>172629675
lol sorry i mean this
>>
>>172628819
And again, what exactly is your point?

What I said is that there's no reason for this thread. There is no established /vg/ guild, there's no hopes for a new one because of the points you keep repeating, and all its going to accomplish is turn people off the game thanks to the shitposting and drama.

What little discussion is left was fine in /mmog/.
>>
>>172629708
One of the materials for a hidden recipe.
I won't tell you what the recipe is since it's fun finding them on your own but I will tell you that the item it makes is shit.
>>
>>172629772

Well alright then. Stop talking about it.

>>172629852

I didn't know there was a craft for this thing. I always assumed it was just cosmetic.
>>
File: 20170329_000505.jpg (394KB, 960x912px) Image search: [Google]
20170329_000505.jpg
394KB, 960x912px
>>
File: n7Uo4Za.png (658KB, 2860x1445px) Image search: [Google]
n7Uo4Za.png
658KB, 2860x1445px
Are there any guides that help you pick a class based on what kind of experience are you expecting? Something like pic related.
>>
>>172634043

Not really, but maybe I can sort you out. What kind of experience do you want? Melee? Distance? Gambler? Jew?
>>
>>172634043
shit not even anyone playing wakfu is autistic enough to do something like this
>>
>>172634375
Not that dude , but I'm interested in the jew experience. I come from a game of space jews so I'd like to see how this works around here.
>>
>>172634439

Fucking tell me about it. I read like 4 things and couldn't continue. What the fuck.

>>172634536

Ah yes. There is a jew class. It's called Enutrof. Using your water spells, you're able to force enemies to drop pouches that have good shit in them. Using your fire spells, you have the ability to have the entire team laugh at you and make monsters not be able to see shit. Using your earth spells, you gain the ability to turn into some kind of Werejew and hit pretty damn hard.

The best build is some kind of Water/Earth hybrid, where you take all the enemie's bonus loot and then turn into a Weremole and mow them down.
>>
>>172634707
Water, earth shit I whatever the fuck , no clue , haven't played this game at all but turning into a werewolf jew sounds pretty damn tempting.
>>
>>172635009

It's pretty looked down on because melee characters aren't as useful as long distance characters.

There are 4 elements in the game, Water/Air/Fire/Earth. Basically, the spells you use have one of these elements assigned to them and will take the monster's elemental defense against it.

It's self explaining once you play the game.

I would say go for it, it's not a bad class, but if you want something 'better', just ask.
>>
>>172634707
>>172635009
as funny as it sounds its not completely true, fire branch kinda okay-ish in aoe, and turning werejew means you have shit range, and can only use earth branch. Normal people jsut go earth water normally tho, some even never use the werejew mode.
>>
>>172635309

Base damage on Fire branch spells are really bad because they're predominantly AoE.

Werejew optimizes the spells and makes it so you don't hit like some kind of goy when you decide to hit with Earth.
>>
>>172634375
All I want are flashy skills and not sucking at combat. I played Foggernaut for two hours or so but I'm still undecided.
>>
>>172635525

If you want flashy and not sucking, go Iop. It's a complicated class to master, but once you get those Air Combos, your turns look really fucking impressive and you hit really god damn hard.

Air/Fire, when you get gear that gives you multiple element bonuses. Super Iop Punch is the best fire spell in the fucking game after using Focus.
>>
>>172635162
Honestly just turning into a jewolf sounded nice but what I like to do whenever I play any game is be a glass cannon be a squishy piece of shit with burst out of this world ( AoE preferably ) .. what should I play?
>>
>>172635989

Cra.

Not even a question. Cras do the most damage at a range with huge AoEs. They can also do extremely good single target damage using their single target spells and when they're built like that.

But since you want AoEs, you're going Fire/Earth. Your new best friends are Explosive Arrow and Piercing Arrow. Explosive Arrow does a huge firey bomb of damage, while Piercing Arrow shoots someone in the head and then bounces off to another target if it's close enough and will continue to do so until you hit 3 people (4 if you make it better.)
>>
>>172635989
>what should I play?

Cra, always cra, actually let's 5 man cra with a tank sidekick.
>>
Cra is love
cra is life
>>
ded in 3... 2...
>>
>>172640778
> 0
>>
File: 1384634031352.jpg (213KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1384634031352.jpg
213KB, 600x399px
Alright, let's get an FAQ pastebin set up for the general. What are some common questions newcomers might have?
>>
>>172643001
What are good classes to start with?

What Nation should I pick?

When do I get my respecs?

What's the best class for x?

What are heroes?

Is this game P2W?

What color are your panties?
>>
Are there any nude mods?
>>
File: 1411754094305.jpg (74KB, 608x698px) Image search: [Google]
1411754094305.jpg
74KB, 608x698px
>>172643415
>>172643552

Great start already! Now let's try to answer these questions. Iop, Sacrier, and Cra are certainly friendly classes for a new player to choose.
>>
>>172643415
>>172643698
Just dig through the archives and recover the info from the long lost /wkg/
>>
File: 1414262956852.jpg (39KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1414262956852.jpg
39KB, 640x800px
>>172644071
>>
>>172643698

>Sac, Iop, Cra, Fogger, Osa.

>Depends on server:
Nox - Amakna
Remi - Amakna
Phaeris - Sufokia

> level 30 and 80 free. Quest and pay after.

>iunno

>Sidekicks but your own player characters.

>Not even a little bit, the cash shop is 99% cosmetic
>>
File: 1428867227068.png (223KB, 410x456px) Image search: [Google]
1428867227068.png
223KB, 410x456px
https://pastebin.com/EEtTiDBG Here's a draft, it's far from perfect.

I looked through older /wkg/ threads but I've been unable to find recent ones. (2015 seemed to be a hard cut-off)
>>
>>172645881

Not bad anon. I would also include MethodWakfu and also the link to the official Wakfu discord.

Not to mention, a /vg/ Wakfu discord wouldn't be a horrible idea.
>>
File: 1405028273690.gif (25KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405028273690.gif
25KB, 550x400px
>>172648293
Unfortunately it looks like a new /wkg/ doesn't have enough support as of yet and it'd be hard to keep it afloat.
>>
File: clip+(2017-03-24+at+12.18.05).jpg (55KB, 544x384px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2017-03-24+at+12.18.05).jpg
55KB, 544x384px
>>172648521

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>172648293
>>172648725
https://pastebin.com/SRFhcvTf Here's a new pastebin with MethodWakfu and a non-expiring official Wakfu Discord invite link included, I've gotta do some stuff so feel free to make changes for official use.
>>
>>172649461
Nice,
when the wakfu general discord?
>>
>>172652675
>>172649461

I would be down for a Wakfu Discord.
>>
File: WakfuChars.png (380KB, 1012x739px) Image search: [Google]
WakfuChars.png
380KB, 1012x739px
Hi /wkg/, I haven't played in like two years, I'm on Nox and these are my characters, what should I be doing to get back in
>>
File: morebluehairedgirl.png (1MB, 1280x1565px) Image search: [Google]
morebluehairedgirl.png
1MB, 1280x1565px
>>172648293
>>172648521
>>172649461
a /wkg/ discord would go a long way in keeping the thread alive and helping people out
>>
File: wobot.png (1MB, 721x907px) Image search: [Google]
wobot.png
1MB, 721x907px
https://discord.gg/kYFuDyE Here it is Anons (just made the server will add stuff now)
>>
File: 1221232324.png (286KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1221232324.png
286KB, 500x500px
>>172659042
Now we wait.
>>
File: photo_2017-03-31_22-01-28.jpg (139KB, 1280x673px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-03-31_22-01-28.jpg
139KB, 1280x673px
is my haven bag cool?
>>
>>172669985
It sure as hell not a neglected storage unit like mine.
>>
File: thistle.png (970KB, 783x649px) Image search: [Google]
thistle.png
970KB, 783x649px
how /comfy/ are you ?
>>
>>172671806
Damn ogrest
>>
File: burn.png (1MB, 776x900px) Image search: [Google]
burn.png
1MB, 776x900px
that comfy
>>
File: 1441391095738.jpg (6KB, 181x179px) Image search: [Google]
1441391095738.jpg
6KB, 181x179px
Just made a Sram named EvidentRevenant
>>
File: Untitled.png (751KB, 614x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
751KB, 614x1058px
Any tips for an iop deck with this patch?
>>
Just dropped this, has some value??
>>
File: 1479187860141.gif (191KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479187860141.gif
191KB, 500x375px
>leveling without booster pack
>>
>>172676285
That gif is triggering me. Make it stop.
>>
>>172676285
come on dude i made it to level 200 with only buying booster pack twice (week 1) its not that hard only took 2 years
>>
Good luck with making memories. When wkg was a thing when phaeris started, it was fun. But you type of autistic people will ruin your fun memories with drama sooner or later and then itll all be forgotten.
>>
>>172683729
remi has nearly no drama tho
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-04+at+01.22.26).jpg (74KB, 503x533px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-04+at+01.22.26).jpg
74KB, 503x533px
https://discord.gg/kYFuDyE

/wkg/ discord btw
>>
>discord Circle jerk already
I hope this shit general dies.
Fucking botnet enabling retards
>>
File: 1406091343222.png (207KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
1406091343222.png
207KB, 561x471px
>>172687808
You alright there, pal?
>>
Is there a glitch in healing pet? That little shit won't eat the osamodas powder.
>>
>>172689253
>>
we ded already?
rip
>>
>>172696295
It's a hard knock life.
>>
I want to play the least played class, so tell me.
>>
>>172699742

Least played class would be Huppermage in the end game.

Don't play Huppermage.
>>
What are the top 3 control classes in PVP? The peasants dont deserve to do anything unless I allow it
>>
>>172702569

Sadida, Sac, Feca.

Those three are currently the classes that absolutely roll all the other classes.

Sadida and Feca suck for leveling. Sac is very good for leveling. If it's your first character, go Sac. If you can get boosted, maybe go Sadida or Feca if those are more to your liking.

Keep in mind, this is 1v1 PVP, Sadida is trash everywhere else, Feca and Sac though are usable everywhere else.
>>
>>172703050
What about for group PVP?
>>
>>172703116

Much more complicated. All classes bring a ton to the table when it comes to group PvP since Ankama balances the game around group content.

The classes I would say to never bring to group PvP would be Enu, Elio, Hupper, and Sram.
>>
>>172703612
Is there some kind of guide that tells you the playstyle of every class?
>>
>>172704072

You could read a class guide on every class, but eventually you just need to either play them or watch them play to get a grasp on the classes.

Ideally, you'd want to join a PVP focused guild if you're so into rocking the PVP scene.
>>
i remember playing dofus a long, long time ago, thanks for reminding me this existed
gonna jerk off to the female characters now
>>
Is Wakfu more alive than Dofus?
>>
Why did a pepe pop up when I was installing Wakfu. Have we infiltrated Ankama?
>>
>>172706248
Dofus seems to be more played, but Wakfu is the better game.

>>172706012
Why is cra the best.

>>172707145
Yes.
>>
I'm 57where do I get better set and weapons? Cra
>>
>>172712414

Zinit, Nations Quest, killing monsters. Various dungeons.
>>
>>172622691
>anime
Looks like borderline furry, dropped
>>
ded gaem
>>
back to /mmog/ :^)
>>
What's a good Eniripsa set? I'm level 30.
>>
>>172727514
>level 30
Don't bother.
I'd just use the Gobball set or whatever until 50. At least the set gives 1 AP. Also if you manage to find a Satisfaction ring then you might want to use that.
>>
>>172727967
I almost have a full Destiny set. I need the hat and I think the boots. That should be +1 AP when complete
>>
>Wakfu thread

Well, this is a fun surprise. Might as well get another farting robot.
>>
Thread is dead but not deleted yet come on guys we gotta make it atleast "look "alive so...something can happen
>>
>>172728613
I'll bump it when I wake up tomorrow. Assuming it manages to stay alive that long
>>
>>172729591
Probs will. /wkg/ discord is alive
>>
What's your favorite wakfu meme?
>>
>>172730730
Why use discord when you can post in the thread?
>>
>>172732508

Sometimes its easier to use, and it gives an idea of how many of us are in /wkg/ instead of assuming its the same 2 cucks arguing
>>
File: servers.png (644KB, 445x861px) Image search: [Google]
servers.png
644KB, 445x861px
>>172732093
cant choose 1 all of them have a place in my heart
>>
Where should I put my Eniripsa's ability points? Healing Mastery?
>>
>>172736219
Yes
>>
>>172736374
Thanks anon!
>>
http://www.krosmaga.com/en/news/announcements/668363-new-exclusive-feature
>>
>>172737810
Nice April Fool's joke.
It had me going there.
>>
We didn't even last a thread and we're already dead.
>>
>>172741076
Maybe due to everyone fucking off to Discord
>>
>>172741648
no way we are only 12 there and half didnt even type a single thing yet
>>
File: Super Transfer.png (351KB, 950x531px) Image search: [Google]
Super Transfer.png
351KB, 950x531px
>>
What INT characteristic on Hupper after maxing Resi? Hp/armor/barier ? Ranged, ST hupper.
>>
>>172747183
hp or armor whatever you like
>>
File: Confused Fairy.png (383KB, 1007x531px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Fairy.png
383KB, 1007x531px
The other categories have unspent points. Does that mean I can put points in intelligence, strength, agility, major, AND chance? The points for each category are all separate? What should I put for my Eni? So far I've put all my points in Healing Mastery and nothing else.
>>
File: 1377656520126.jpg (28KB, 568x540px) Image search: [Google]
1377656520126.jpg
28KB, 568x540px
>>172748661
I don't know what to tell you but you get two free stat resets at level 35 and level 80, afterward you either have to gather a supposed fuckton of materials or pay.
>>
>>172748661
yes, each of those are their own category
elemental res from the first is what everyone gets
I don't know where strength points go
dodge is good for agility, and I think some initiative so you aren't dead last in the turn order
I don't remember if Enis get crit chance and then healing, or just straight healing.
and AP for the major point
>>
bamp
>>
I'm level 24 and have no clue what I'm doing.
What do I do.
>>
>>172756484
http://methodwakfu.com/en/introduction-astrub/
http://methodwakfu.com/en/0-60/
>>
>>172756806
we gotta put method site in description next general
>>
Was looking for something to play and I loved Dofus so giving this a go thanks OP
>>
Are course tokens just random drops or can you only x many a day or something.
>>
>>172757528
See you in game my guy.

>>172758641
You get them from doing achievements, doing your daily dungeons after talking to the correct NPC, and turning in seeds and monster drops. You can trade them in for gear infront of a dungeon entrance.
>>
>>172759845
I just want these damn meow meow boots man
>>
>>172760284

Could settle for the Gobball Boots, anon.
>>
File: file.png (125KB, 258x298px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
125KB, 258x298px
This is my wife.
>>
>>172655487
>something that would get people to post in a social platform instead of the general would help keep said general alive
what kind of fucking way of thinking is this?
>>
>>172763853
No idea
>>
>>172762868
I want to frost her sweet buns
>>
Opinions on emotropes and the latest class?
>>
Does anyone have any idea why 3rd and 4th rune on my Hupper add+1 to its Element? Is this intended? And if rest of runes expires, and the 3rd/4th rune will still be there new runes will go full crazy with values.
>>
>>172768232

Eliotrope: Decent damage dealer, portals are crazy helpful in end game dungeons, squishy as fuck in PVP. It's a very PvM class.

Huppermage: Flashy, mediocre. Outdone by practically every class in the game. Don't play it unless you like being gimped for no reason.
>>
>Go with eni in draft
>All these krosmics
>Top quality even
>>
>>172770893
you dont know the secrets of pvp elio
>>
What classes do we need?
I'll create anything (except an eni).
>>
>>172784640
unironically elio
>>
Oh boy, did they rework the spell system?
I'm confused as fuck.
>>
>>172786465
Indeed. Just logged in and it appears all spells have the same level and you can have pages of them?

I think I have three pages but there's a "buy pages" option that leads to the store, but there are no pages to buy there.
>>
>>172787231
>all spells have the same level

I'm not complaining there, having up to 6 spells maxxed made the game rather repetitive. Glad to see they changed that.
>>
>>172787583
But they still sell the reset scrolls, so I assume the three pages we have are for life.
>>
So what server is the /vg/ guild going to be in?
>>
>>172788863
Phamingtox
>>
File: 1480876082507.png (204KB, 738x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480876082507.png
204KB, 738x800px
Interested lurker here. How soon can I get into PVP? Should I play on nox if I want to PVP even if it's out of my timezone?
>>
>>172719794
It's not anime, it's French animation.
>>
>>
Oh nice, the Iop rework went through, hopefully playing one will me more fun.
>>
>>
Posting a Trapper Guide that's still effective even nowadays to help new players out.

https://pastebin.com/4pjJFsE6
>>
>>172791961
pls respond
>>
>>172805926
Yes

Level 170+ for PVP
>>
>>172794340
Then why is OP claiming it as anime?
>>
>>172807945

It might as well be an anime.
>>
>>
>make a discord
>thread dies
clapping
someone post the sram double teaming the eniripsa that was drawn like two years ago for wakfu general
>>
>>172814721
it is dead because the nox vs remi shitposting stopped
>>
>>172816460
Speaking of that.

On what server are you guys playing?
>>
Keep discord cancer out of this general, discord is shit and will only kill the general. 2 retards will circlejerk on it and new players wont find out shit because of fucking discord
>>
>>172816801
Aerafal
>>
>>172816801
Remington
>>
>>172818221
>he fell for the remington meme
lol
>>
>>172818221
kek
>>
>>172818221

You poor bastard.

>>172816801
Nox
>>
>>172818267
>>172818507

what would be the response if he said Nox?
>>
>>172818953
No response propably, as its not meme server
>>
http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/668216-new-game-experience
OGREST2017
>>
>>172819416
Ankama makes interesting April Fool's jokes.
Better that the game I played where they announced a 3x exp and drop rate and saying 'lol fuck you, we were joking'.
>>
How's the AI on the dolls? Planning to make a doll sadida if they're still a thing.
>>
>>172821402
Don't do it anon.

Doll Sadidas are only good at 1v1 PvP. They suck literally everywhere else.
>>
>>172821938
>They suck literally everywhere else.
Fug
>>
>>172822379
What kind of play style you looking for?
>>
>>172822846
I want to be the very best.
>>
>>172822846
The class that takes the most thought.
>>
>>172822846
I want to cockblock people in PVP
>>
>>172823074
Sac

>>172823187
Iop

>>172823257

Sadida or Sac. Sadi is ONLY good for 1v1. Sac is bullshit in 1v1 and team play, but still lose to Sadi in 1v1

Careful though, it's real easy to level a sac. Sadida takes an eternity to level.
>>
>>172823513
What if I want the simplest class in the game?
>>
>>172823187
>most thought
>>172823513
>iop

>not ecaflip if you waste your entire turn calculating RNG shit
>>
>>172823619
Xelor, Hupper, and some other classes are very complicated and you can master their rotation easy. Iop has preparation and combos and a whole ton of mechanics. It has the highest skill cieling, the best Iops can do double the damage of a Iop who doesn't know his head from his asshole.

>>172823559

Cra or Fogger. Fogger is "use stasis branch" and Cra has a low skill cieling while doing unfair amounts of damage even if you fuck up.
>>
>>172823887
>Iop is the class that needs the most thought

I-is this Irony?
>>
>>172825630
No, he's just a dumbass.
Anyone can combo with an Iop.
>>
>>172825630
Ankama loves Iop.

>>172826660
People who don't play Iop usually like to shit on it. Fuck off, retard.

There's more to Iop than combos.
>>
File: 12846087812.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12846087812.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Hey Hupper isn't that bad, it has shitton of builds, the problem is they are all mediocre. But If you want class to fuck around (and have money to respec) it is perfect.
>>
How do I add a sidekick? I keep using the item in my inventory and it says that it got activated, but the knight doesn't show up at all.
>>
>>172828310
You have to enable yourself as the leader.

I think the hotkey was 'K' then somewhere on the top right there should be a button that says enable leader or something similar. Click that first.

Also sidekicks are accountwide. So if you have a 2nd character that got a 2nd Astrub Knight you CANNOT use it since you already got one from your first character.
>>
>>172828497
>>172828310
Can you get free sidekicks?
>>
>>172830540
Only the Astrub Knight is free. You have to buy it with real money or buy it from other players for in game gold.
Although there is a free trial sidekick available each week.
>>
>>172830629
Thanks
>>
>>172830629
To add to that, there's another sidekick that you get through a quest line at around level 160. Though by that time you have had enough kamas to use other sidekicks besides Astrub Knight
>>
Are Osas useful in the game? I had a huge boner for Osa in Dofus and I just created one, but they never were exceptionally good at anything. Is it still the case?
>>
>>172833203
One of the best solo classes.
One of the best healers.
One of the best damage dealers.

That might change once they remove summons and make them static.
>>
>>172833620
Any recommendations for useful low lvl summons? I'm lv15 now
>>
>>172833742
Honestly? Nothing. It's faster to just kill stuff yourself. The good summon stats at 55, maybe 40 if you get a Crackler.

Look here if you really want to see what summons are useful.https://sites.google.com/site/wakfusummons/summons
A bit outdated but still somewhat relevant.
>>
>>
>>
Kek of course Hooks and Hatespawn are 4chin fgts. Two of the most toxic shits spouting for nox.
>>
Why did we separate from /mmog/?
>>
>>
>>172843464
Might be because of the shitposters, it was however a bad idea
>>
>>172843464
Because they were mad
>>
>>
>>172847163
It was just like two people shit posting. If /wkg/ dies then ya'll are welcome back.
>>
>>172851608
>some random newfag namefag
>acting like they own a general
kys kid
>>
Wakfu was a mistake
>>
>>172855897
Tripcodes were a mistake
>>172855641
This desu
>>
so phaeris used to be the asia server right
i remember playing it with Aydiv but when it merged i couldn't use my account anymore because it doesn't count for the region it was made, will this server merge whenever it comes allow me to play my old shit again?
>>
>>172858120
Probably
>>
so is lower level content mostly dead? i've been looking for a group for astrub dungeons all day and i couldnt find shit on remington. should i just grind and solo em?
>>
>>172862235

Give me your username anon, I may be able to help you.
>>
>if you have a higher leveled character you will gain faster exp on other characters on the same account

good in theory, bad in wakfu

>why

your friend will always outlevel you if they make a new character and thus ditch your low level content
>>
>>172862437
Ryrohe
>>
level 140 is suffering
>>
>>172863027
I'm seeing that wakfu lets me lower my effective level, that should help you not steal exp for your friend. Not sure how effective it is though.
>>
rip
>>
I'm debating between playing an Iop, Sac, and Cra. I really want to do PvP, but I also wanna do PvE. I don't care about the playstyle, or the skill ceiling; I just want the best class to pick that will excel the best in both areas.
>>
File: BOOSTED.png (1MB, 1366x844px) Image search: [Google]
BOOSTED.png
1MB, 1366x844px
>>172869696
I also apparently have a level 39 Iop. I'm still in the old WF/DG guild, and this was like 5 years back.. Makes me so sad that it died.
>>
>>172870173
Grab the chest loot, i forgot to do it before i quited the dead guild.
>>
>>172869696
Pick the overpopulated Cra everybody and their grandmas have a Cra.
>>
I hate how they reworked so many of the classes FUCK

>Feca
>Foggers
>Ecaflips less RNG
>>
>>172871014
For good reason. They're great, and now even more great because of the lock changes this patch. Will often need a cra to take mp to safely lock a boss in endgame.
>>
File: nothin sorry bub.png (503KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nothin sorry bub.png
503KB, 1280x1024px
>>172870981
After for fucking ever trying to find the Bank.. There's nothing in it.
>>
>>172872147
>Foggers
What did they do to my farting robot?
>>
>>172842963
Ask Hooks about his fetish for fucking bread
>>
>>172872147
>tfw no more double or quits instagibs
>>
Who is going to help me level through 100?
Remington server.
>>
>>172877906

Leave your username anon, I'll help you in a bit.
>>
>>172873761

40% damage inflected increase on a lucky turn is still amazing, anon.
>>
its time jerk off to lewd elves and brown tree people, and furries, of course.
>>
>>172878782
>>172877906
If the thread is going to stay alive for some time unlikely we should have a spreadsheet with the usernames of the people here.
>>
Remington or Nox?
>>
>>172881253
Remington has more people playing. you can even check the steam forums if you don't believe so.
people who say otherwise are shitposting.
>>
>>172881253

This may start a war. There are some Nox players here that refuse to let go and will talk shit about Remington non-stop. This is the reason why this general deserve to die already. It either needs to die and be recreated, or die so we can go back to /mmo and let more people looking for a new game try Wakfu so that the population grow.
>>
>>172879986
it's good, yes, but nothing will beat the feeling of shitting out luck on a triple double damage turn.
>>
>>172883029
I have to agree with you, it was always funny to see some ecaflip healing the boss for basically all his turn damage.
>>
rip
>>
>>172892529
yo bro,
wanna some oat bran bread :^]
>>
I need some help leveling up.
Server Remington
Name Fallen-Deity
Just send me a message if I'm online and we'll go from there.
>>
>>172893017
What level?
>>
>you need to be using a booster pack to perform this action

INSTANTLY

DROPPED
>>
>>172897225
So are you just dumb or what? Everyone already knows end game content is stuck behind a paywall.
So you're either lying and not even close to end game or you're just an idiot for playing so long and not knowing this.
>>
>>172898365
The new Zinit questline is fairly low level if I recall, and it's stuck behind boosters as well, so he may not have known.
>>
>>172898580
moar
>>
Am I retarded or is fighting Northern Chafers fucking impossible when they have a Chafer Archer who puts a permanent -AP on your character and pushes you into the debuff squares that permanently puts you into an iceblock. The only way I can counter this is if I somehow hit my own fucking character with fire spells.
>>
>>172902334
You doing Amba Wing? Anything below stasis 20 is ezpz.
>>
>>172902525
No. Just trying to exp.
>>
>>172902797
How much AP do you have? I don't really notice their -AP when I have 12.
>>
>>172902894
10. So I basically have 6AP or less. I'm level 110.
>>
>>172903157
6AP is still a lot. You using sidekicks or Heroes? Just focus on the archers.
>>
>>172898365
>>172898580
Is there anywhere they list what is locked behind paywall and what isn't?
>>
File: cra.gif (2MB, 400x900px) Image search: [Google]
cra.gif
2MB, 400x900px
>>172907578
If it is new content, it's locked behind boosters. Easiest way to describe it is paying to beta test.
>>
File: 1481946093284.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481946093284.webm
2MB, 900x506px
We still have an old guild that was made in Nox years back when /WKG/ was still a thing.

If anybody wants to join, just message either : Nepin or Fartikus !
>>
>>172907738
Ah, so it's just a delayed release for plebs?

What are those guys complaining about then?
>>
>>172908039
I can't use storage unless I have a booster pack.
>>
>>172908160
That's all?

Damn, you made it sound like you literally saw a huge part of the game was inaccessible, like you just tried to get this plant you saw on your path to somewhere and you couldn't because you're a pleb, and that this wasn't even that important because the real issue was that there is no end-game available to plebs and that F2P was a lie.

I nearly uninstalled right then and there. They have quadrupled the price for the boosters in my region for some reason so only the cheaper ogrine stuff are really reasonable to buy, no boosters for me.
>>
>>172908039
There's other features not related to new story content locked by boosters, such as the account storage. Not sure on the specifics though.
>>
>>172908160
Make a 2nd account, transfer your shit using it.

Honestly everything behind the paywall is just for convenience only. The only thing that sucks is the linked items, but they removed 90% of linked items already so there's no use for an account chest.
>>
Does elemental mastery still count like healing mastery so long as the element matches? Does the All-Elements Elemental Mastery abilities also work on healing spells?
>>
>>172908962
Yes.
Yes.
>>
>>172908513
Is multi-boxing still a good idea?
>>
>>172908513
I have items in my storage I can't take out...
>>
>>172909138
Yes.

>>172909182
Lies. They specifically said that if your booster runs out you can still take items out of the chest but you can't put anything in.
>>
>>172909310
>Yes
Nice

How skippable are quests if playing exclusively in groups?

Thanks for helping btw
>>
>>172909854
You can skip them all if you want. It's not mandatory to do except for some high level content that unlocks areas.

But you should do them anyways, they're fun to do and not generic kill quests. Plus you get money in the end.
>>
>>172911143
Some of them are troublesome to do multiboxing is all
>>
not yet
>>
>>172915072
But why? We were so close.
>>
i haven't played in almost two years, trying to recover my character from the brink of oblivion.

if i recover it as i left it, he should be carrying a souleater and woboots, how useless would that be by today's standards? he was max level around enu land's release and 'full build'.
>>
>>172918886
he was a iop, if it matters for anything.
>>
>think series is dank as fug
>like tactics game
>the entire first 20 minutes of this mmo

reeeeeeeee
>>
>>172919839
you only have to do the tutorial once, every other character can skip it
unless you're multiboxing
>>
>>172908467
Server merges this year
>>
>>172924728
if everything goes well*

Knowing Ankama I bet they'll delay it for another 6 months.
>>
>>172924959
please no
>>
Do dungeons still require keys?
>>
>>172925387
No
>>
>>172925396
Thanks. I was wondering where my keys went.
>>
is there a market in this game or can I only sell shit from my haven bag? What is the price of osa powder on remi
>>
>>172929381

Are you new to the game anon? I could help you if you wish. Leave your name.
>>
>>172929381
499 Kamas yesterday. Yes, there are market boards.
>>
>ctr + f
>no " zone"
whats the point?
>>
>>172929576
Because i'm not a furry.
>>
>>172929429
The Nose Knows
>>
>>172930012
furry?
what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>172628646
Whoa, not Aydiv on Remington I hope?

Or was this more recent?
>>
File: broken card.png (330KB, 651x526px) Image search: [Google]
broken card.png
330KB, 651x526px
This card should get nerfed.
I managed to get it near my opponents summon space and holy fucking shit. If the last spell you use is the 4 damage card then that's 7 damage in her lane. I kept getting it because my opponent kept playing cards with less than 7 HP to protect his Dofus.
Use my 4 damage card and end my turn so she attacks, always kills his stuff. So you either give up on the lane or hope to god you have some spell cards to kill her or a silence or a charge.
>>
>>172931724

It have 3 attack anon, I can think of a million easy ways to deal with it. You never use it unless you are sure your enemy have no response to it, and you always need to.

Lucy isn't a broken card at all; there are many others way worse than it.
>>
>>172932525
>It have 3 attack anon
The point is that it can get a spell back. Yes it has 3 attack but if you combine it with any other Cra spell card it can reach 5 attack easily.
>>
>>172932693

Oh, you didn't understand what I meant by it. 3 attack minions are very weak vs a number of infinites and normal cards that can deal some nasty effects to them. 2 examples:

-Adamai** will return it and cause a huge tempo loss thanks to the high cost of it.

-Marlene** possessing it will make your enemy want to RQ

-that7APenifairy: will steal it

-arachnes: see adamai

-silence: TONS

Once you get a decent collection you'll see it for what it is. You can only use it when you have a good advantage on the board. Is a fair card.

If all is lost, just give the dofus and focus on other lanes.
>>
>>172930030

Err, is your nick well written? I can't add you, or are you offline?
>>
>>172933078
What's your name?
>>
>>172933078
I was offline, im back online for a couple minutes
>>
How do I see how large a guild is without joining it?
>>
Can someone add me to the guild too?
My name is Storage Box.
>>
>>172933459

in what server are you playing? I tried to add you, but I get an error.
>>
>>172933787
Remington, and yeah, I got disconnected. My router is acting up. Give me a few minutes.
>>
>>172933820
let me know when you are online anon
>>
>>172931724
The best part of Krosmaga's balance is how chaotic it is.
>>
>>172855641
>I have not been around when /mmog/ was /ammog/
>I have not made most of the /mmog/ and /ammog/ threads
I just rarely put my name on silly little anon.
>>
>>172935761
Who are you quoting?
>>
Does Astrub have a market?
>>
>>172936771
I don't think so.
Are you still below level 25? Want me to power level you?
>>
>>172937062
I'm 30ish but I couldn't remember if each market had different items or not.
>>
>>172937165
It was like that before but not anymore. Now they're all connected.
>>
>>172937220
It seems like Ankama has made a lot of quality of life improvements. Finally. Thanks anon!
>>
Is there an easy way to check prices for multiple items on the market without individually looking up each item? Also, what are "packs"?
>>
>>172937603
When you're selling something you can sell multiple. That's a pack. So if you put a stack of 60 Water up and set pack to 10 you're selling 10 at a time.
>>
>>172935873
The bears.
>>
I wish they just shut down the game and make it into a single player game. I wouldn't mind paying 60$ for it.
>>
>>172943518
Fuck off
>>
>>172946786
Wow, rude.
>>
>>172943518
That's dumb.
>>
File: wkg and new player.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
wkg and new player.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
why won't the merge happen sooner, I want to come back to a single server and play with /wkg/ without having to deal with remi vs. nox fags
>>
What is the best builds for Fogger, Saudis, and Osas? Are Osas still just power levelers?
>>
>>172956446
Nox is pretty much /ourserver/

>>172958579
Last I checked, Osas wreck ass.
>>
Guys are there any hope for Huppermage? I'm level 55 and half classes out-dps me? What are your builds on hupper? Is he just mediocre compared to things like Osa?

If I want good dps what should I switch to?
>>
are sadidas good? I just got like two items that give +1 to control and the +2 to control passive and I'm just swarming the field. Im noob.
>>
Magnolia
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.