[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dota 2 General Thread - /d2g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 737
Thread images: 172

File: 1490920931378.png (110KB, 735x473px) Image search: [Google]
1490920931378.png
110KB, 735x473px
7.00 Put the Final Nail in the Reddit Coffin Edition

-

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: http://store.steampowered.com/news/28351/
New players: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Wiki: http://www.dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: http://blog.dota2.com/
Lore: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: http://dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
http://www.dotabuff.com/
https://www.opendota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
http://www.joindota.com/
http://www.gosugamers.net/
http://www.liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

>COSMETIC ITEM BETTING
http://dota2lounge.com/
http://dota2.vpgame.com/
>>
>a whole day from the thread from being not dead
*yawn*
>>
Is CCnC the next RTZ?
>>
File: Untitled.png (472KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
472KB, 900x600px
>>
File: Untitled333.png (359KB, 466x440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled333.png
359KB, 466x440px
>>
>>172601875
stop spamming your retarded pictures kid
>>
File: lane.png (297KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
lane.png
297KB, 900x600px
>>172602051
>>
>>172602401
this one made me kek. Are you the smelly dotard poster? sorry your memes kinda suck bro
>>
>>172602674
not, but someone said we need memes
>>
>starting to bald
>at 25

its not fair
I dont want to look like loda
I dont want to have to settle for a she-beast like kelly

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: TheRelief.gif (609KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
TheRelief.gif
609KB, 299x299px
what heroes can I play that soothe my autism

>pic related
>>
Tobi has a girlfriend.
https://youtu.be/yE8FGPDEriw?t=30
>>
Yo /d2g/ rate my sick balance ideas :

Jakiro
-Level 25 talent reworked
Previous : -50 seconds respawn time
New : Liquid Fire cooldown removed

Queen of Pain
-Sonic Wave cooldown reduced from 135 to 135/100/60
-Reworked Aghanim's Scepter
Upgrades : Shadow Strike
Scepter Shadow Strike now pierces spell immunity
Scepter Shadow Strike now deals additional magic damage per instance equal to 100% of Queen of Pain's Attack stat (equivalent to five basic attacks)

Rubick
-Null Field reworked
No longer provides magic resistance
AoE reduced from 900 to 600
Null Field now reduces enemy spell effects in the AoE by 5/10/15/25%. (All enemy disables, damage over time, buffs and debuffs will last 25% less when cast within the AoE)
>>
For each hero slark kills, his respawn timer the next time he dies is reduced by 10 seconds
>>
>meepo dies somehow bottom
>pings mid
>"gg sf no gank"
>sf gank in 2017
I had 30 cs over tinker, and was still farming up my first major item (sblade)
later, I die. Team decides to push bottom. Already at the enemy tier two by the time I spawn, far as fuck, so I farm top wave. They die to tinker. Again
>gg sf, commend sf
from Meepo
Almost the exact same thing happens later when I tp to deny our top tier 2 tower. Again the pings.

That nigger kept flaming me even though I was top of cs and networth for the entire game after 6 minutes, because his 3man party (who didn't buy bkbs) kept fighting/pushing without me and dying to tinker/slardar. Meepo said "lul, no damage sf", criticizing my build, aquila, silvers edge, hurricane pike, bkb, treads, atm. Could have had demons edge (for mkb) but was saving for buyback (which I later utilized necessarily to defend the base). I was integral to our eventual victory. Meepo was silent.

Why do people blame mid for everything?
>>
Heroes hit by Dark Pact now have the mana cost of their spells increased by an amount equal to the damage taken by Dark Pact. Effect lasts for each individual spell until said spells are cast.
Aghanim's Scepter Upgrade: Mana cost increase continues to stack indefinitely if multiple Dark Pacts hit the same hero.

There we go. Slark is finally viable,
>>
I kinda like the shitty engrish dota memes. They're just surreal enough for me to eagerly await the next one.
Btw are any of /ourguys/ streaming right now?
>>
New Aghanim's Scepter upgrade for Slark: Upon gaining seven essence shift stacks from attacking an enemy hero, Slark's next attack will cause a break effect, disabling any passives that hero has until Slark's essence shift stacks expire. Effect is not removed upon hero's death.

slark finally pos 1 hypercarry
>>
File: 380.gif (19KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
380.gif
19KB, 750x500px
>>172604093
>>172604517
>>172604954
Are horrifyingly bad """"""balance"""""" ideas the new meme in this general?
>>
>>172604674
because they think that it's mid's job to take 30 seconds to walk over to their lane at level 3 to gank (translation: save them after they get greedy and die)
>>
File: thonking.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.png
8KB, 112x112px
>Valve still hasn't discontinued all support for DotA 2, including hosting the game servers
well I'll be...
>>
New Pounce effect: Slark now hamstrings targets caught in addition to leashing them, reducing their movement speed by 84% for 3.5 seconds. Effective at all levels of Pounce.
>>
Get this. Kunkka aghs/lvl25 talent: cooldown on tidebringer removed.
>>
File: osfrog.png (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
osfrog.png
107KB, 300x300px
>>172605331
Great idea dotard!
>>
File: IMG_5293.png (353KB, 671x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5293.png
353KB, 671x593px
>play 2 games
>first game is supposed to be mid mirana
>end up safe lane carry because lifestealer wanted to jungle (in 5k lol?)
>game ends up as a 80 minute shitshpw
>end up losing because supports don't buy shit for their Riki
>look at stats and I've spent 2.5k on detection for the supports and they've spent less than 1k on wards and everything
>in a 80 minute game
>also 120k damage mirana

>play a second game
>get offlane Doom
>end up dying because my safelane carry take the courier from me which had a salve on it for me
>the enemy literally dove me and if I had the salve I could of turned
>forced to jungle now because that lane is lost
>safelane carry then bitches because I'm afk jungling trying to get a silvers edge for the enemy pa
>when he forced me to jungle from taking the courier from me
>game ends up being a 25 minute stomp

I hate Dota sometimes
>>
shadow dance new aghs: Shadow dance becomes permanent, and slark can click to toggle the ability to temporarily grant the effect of a non-upgraded shadow dance of equivalent level to all allies within 1025 units of Slark. Drains 5 mana per instant while active. Shadow dance effects linger on allies for .5 seconds after leaving the radius.
>>
Necrophos aghs rework: Reaper's Scythe no longer is upgraded by aghs, instead, Heartstopper aura can be activated to make Necrophos channel his powers over pestilence and rot to greatly amplify the effects of Heartstopper aura, rooting Necrophos in place but increasing the potency of Heartstopper aura by 200% for each half second channeled. Can be channeled for 7 seconds, after which, or if interrupted. Heartstopper Aura's activation goes on cooldown for 100 seconds. Radius increased by 450 while channeled. Drains 170 mana per second while channeling.
>>
>>172605585

ME GUD TEAM BAD
>>
>>172605587
>>172605314
>>172605169
>>172604954
>>172604517

Could slark finally be viable and find his way into a tournament level team comp if all of these buffs go through?
>>
>>172605850
>accidentally enter a 1350 unit radius around necrophos as he's finishing his channel
>suddenly instantly die despite max life

WOW DUDE
>>
Necrophos new aghs: Can now cast reaper's scythe while dead, allowing necrophos to target any hero on the map. Cooldown reduction of reaper's scythe retained. If the damage dealt by Reaper's Scythe strikes the killing blow, the cooldown of Reaper's Scythe is reset.
>>
>>172605170
I thought mine were pretty good
>>
Slark now heals for the damage taken from Dark Pact if Dark Pact's dispel is successful.
>>
how do I build venomancer hybrid right click/nuke?
>>
upon landing a mortal strike crit, wraith king's attack prevents the target from receiving any form of healing for five seconds. successive mortal strikes do not refresh the debuff duration.

there, now it's a true mortal strike
>>
New ranged hero idea, if a ranged geros projectile goes out of its attack range then it has its damage reduced by 5% for every 20 units
>>
All of winter wyvern's nerfs are reverted. Viable.
>>
New carry heros idea, his auto attacks have like 30 base damage, but he has a passive spell that makes him throw 3 shutikans per auto attack, also give him a reflect ability like lotus orb but it only works from one direction.
>>
New level 25 talent for Lina, replaces -4s dragon slave cd: Laguna blade now bounces instantly between all heroes within a 600 unit radius of the target hit, searching for further heroes within 600 units of additional targets. 725 with cast range talent chosen

there, fixed. now all you need is to rush aghs refresher and get someone like enigma to set up and reap delicious rampages
>>
Successfully randoming Chaos Knight grants you an enhanced version of Chaos Knight which receives a greater stat gain, but the additional stats gained upon leveling are allocated randomly.
>>
each hero killed by pudge's hook permanently increases the range by 100
>>
>>172606501
Whoa sure is 2008 in here
>>
Greevil's Greed now stacks indefinitely, gaining an additional +1 to gold gained per creep killed after reaching the initial maximum
>>
Wall of Replica aghs upgrade is now baseline. Ion Shell is now upgraded by Aghanim's Scepter, allowing the damage to tick four times as fast, quadrupling overall damage dealt.
>>
At level 10, Lina can choose between +80 light strike array damage, or -30s respawn time.
>>
>>172607424
This one's pretty good
>>
Why is this idiot spamming this dead thread with Reddit character rework posts?
>>
>get into game

>pick sb

>go offlane

>2 peruvians pick pa and slark

>they fight over mid

>eventually go dual mid vs necro and lose

>3rd peruvian last picks tinker and goes offlane with me against anti-mage

and the game still lasted 42 fucking minutes, holy hell that was awful
>>
Rework on razors ult:
- If static link is active, ult will hit the same target
- on the 5th strike, either by razor or eye will stun for 1.5 secs

how op is he on mid now?
>>
>>172608187
you fucking idiot look at what you just did, you invited the fucking blogposting cancer
>>172608204
>>
>>172606610
Sounds cool
Also projectiles should fly straight like mirana's arrow. You can evade them with moving out of projectile trajectory.
>>
>>172608221
This just makes him badClockwerk
>>
Damage taken while enraged does not put Ursa's blink dagger on cooldown.

For each stack of fury swipes on a target, Ursa gains 1%/2%/3%/4% additional movement speed.
>>
Visage now has flying vision at night.
>>
Dota is two games.
Around 0-4000 it's hero brawler where people get 5 heroes and they kill creeps and kill each other until one team becomes overwhelmingly powerful and then maybe the game ends.

4000+ is a battle of strategy where people keep benchmarks and hit them, use the map as efficiently as possible as the mmr goes up, item and skill builds change, positioning, what your hero should be doing at what time, showing on the map, hiding in the map, when to group, when to take objectives, etc.

What I'd like to point out though, is the <4000 region where people call each other noobs when they don't see the bigger picture of the game. Dual AM+Sven safelane fed the solo offlane?
Noob. Report. Fucking Peruvians.

In the end, everyone's actually so retarded in this game and I've given up caring about it anymore. I want to play for fun lately but making friends and stacking with them increases the competitiveness so much more.

Think I'll just start a garden or something.
>>
>>172607948
30 seconds at level 10?
Shadow shaman gets 30 seconds at level 20. No one will ever take the LSA damage.
>>
At level 25, Monkey King's mischief ability may turn him into a divine rapier.
>>
>>172608602
not unless they want big dick dps mlg montage wombo combo solo kills of course
>>
>>172608608
Also breddy gud lmao
>>
Level 25 magnus talent: revers polarity swaps radiant and dire bases
>>
New alchemist ability leveled in conjunction with acid spray: Can now poison healing salves for use on enemy heroes. Effect is 35%/60%/85%/110% of salve heal amount per level.
>>
>>172608221
now that mk has 300 range melee attacks, they need to make razor a melee hero, maybe give him slight nerfs, but i think that would put him in a good place
>>
>>172608456
who is nightstalker
>>
DOES ANYBODY HERE PLAY BATRIDER OR AT LEAST KNOW THEIR SHIT ON OFFLANE PULLING
how often do you go for an offlane pull?
where do you prefer to pull the creeps? (take them to your tower to clear it out or take them around your tower to deny the 2nd wave?)
if youre on batrider do you use firefly to wrap around the trees before the game starts to ward and get a good position or is that not worth it?
>>
io's tether can once again clothesline the enemy, with stun length increased or reduced based on movement speed of both io and the tethered target.

don't forget to invite centaur over to the party!
>>
>>172609169
Honestly I just snatch their big stacks with firefly. It's free money and if you firefly the wave you're going to push it anyway. Just get huge and fast blink.
I'd advise against play Batrider in shrine-Dota though. You get punished so hard for enemies being out of position.
>>
File: 1461394566096.jpg (173KB, 1010x810px) Image search: [Google]
1461394566096.jpg
173KB, 1010x810px
yeah this is another "me ooga team booga" but i dont care right now man
i fucking give these idiots the early game on a silver platter by warding, ganking, saving their asses
and they throw it so hard
and so i check after game ended
it was a 4 stack + me vs a 5 stack
and my teammates were all indian so i couldnt understand a thing they were saying
why the fuck did valve remove solo queue again?
>>
>>172609810
>unranked
>>
Elder Titan's ultimate now behaves similarly to max stack requiem of souls
>>
each multicasted spell from ogre magi's abilities has a chance to trigger further multicasts, and those also have their own individual chance to trigger more multicasts
>>
Aghs upgrade: Venge can nether swap buildings
>>
>check dotabuff of some trashcan player on my team
>its just losses as far as the eye can see except for wins with juggernaut

Is that what Jug is? Brainless easy wins for absolute garbage bags?
>>
>be Roshaning
>enemy Jugg takes standard splitpush T2 trade
>game pauses for someone to get door+change mouse batts
>all chat "bot, rdy"
>game unpauses
>Jugg spin TPs
>we get Roshan seconds later
My god, there aren't much of these moments but they are so so so fun when they happen
>>
File: 1475176819423.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1475176819423.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>172610276
thank you for the mental image of venge going refresher aghs blink dagger just to swap the enemy ancient out of the base
>>
>>172610371
That's PA
>>
>shitty hero remakes, /d2g/ edition

Ice frog I hope you are not taking note. If you are reading this, plz buff puck :( he has the coolest particle effects but there are so many heroes that do what he can but so much better.

offlane puck? lmao just get magnus so you can jungle if you lose the lane
mid puck? lmao pick a real mid hero.

safelane puck? LUL
>>
File: demichan2.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
demichan2.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>172601626
I got to thank reddit for making my addiction for this game to a complete stop.
>>
>>172610204
>walk up to fed antimage
>cast fireblast
>half a minute later he dies helplessly from the endlessly chaining fireblasts

good idea
>>
Is anyone actually going to TI7?

Why are hotels so expensive?
>>
>>172610790
>actually spending thousands just to see talents brawler: the game
>>
>>172611103

why don't you just fuck off and let the people that still enjoy this game, do just that.
>>
File: feelthenight.jpg (114KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
feelthenight.jpg
114KB, 945x1500px
>>172610456
>60 min game
>all t3s down but you have a double lead in kills
>enemy venge swaps ancient out of base
>kill venge
>respawns
>venge swaps ancient down to river
>fucking ancient sitting in the mid lane
>still dominating the game
>their carries are super underfarmed
>venge swaps ancient further and further down the lane
>kill her everytime, but she just keeps doing the same thing over and over
>eventually the two ancients are side by side in the enemy base
>invulnerability lmao
>get megas, throw out a gg
>suddenly ping at base
>its furion
>he knocks down your last tower
>venge swaps your ancient into the enemy fountain
>yfw you lose to the old fountain siege trick
>>
File: 1486691133095.jpg (116KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486691133095.jpg
116KB, 540x720px
Congratulations dotards, you hit the SC2 level of threads. This is not longer dead game, this is ghost game.
>>
File: 1484239744091.png (407KB, 410x518px) Image search: [Google]
1484239744091.png
407KB, 410x518px
>>172611215
Why not just block roshan with the ancient?
>>
>>172611184
because i'd prefer it get fixed so i can enjoy playing it again
>>
File: 1490382239068.gif (4MB, 256x188px) Image search: [Google]
1490382239068.gif
4MB, 256x188px
>>172611215
>imagining this happening but your aghs rubick steals nether swap and starts to swap their ancient into your fountain/pull the ancient back
>>
yikes reddit actually cried hard enough that valve gives you an abandon for randoming in pick phase

already uninstalled enjoy your shitty dying game
>>
http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/18898094/your-favorite-esports-pro-espnesports64-esports-bracket

i hate console peasants. Pls tell me /d2g/ how can we win this poll?
>>
>>172610276
If the buildings only stayed put for like 60 seconds before creeping back to their original positions at 100 MS or something, that might be viable
>>
>>172612149

>daigo getting beat by a "halo pro"

Are you kidding me
>>
>>172613003
>just see some fucking tower casually sliding across the map back to lane
>>
>>172612149
>muh pc gaming even though I don't have a decent rig and live vicariously through meme streamers and shitpost all day about games I can't play
Ever wonder why mustards are considered cancer?
>>
Reminder that Pudge is always 2 items away from being a better version of your favorite support

Reminder that Jug/Magnus are always 2 items away from being a better version of your favorite carry
>>
what can we do to stop pudge's epic 450 pure damage point blank 4 second cd nukes
>>
>>172613309
pudge is nothing like visage, and jugg/magnus are nothing like chaos knight.
>>
>>172613406
force staff
>>
>>172613660
but you can never truly escape the best pudge because you just keep getting pulled right back until slow inevitable death
>>
>>172613406
if he can get an aghs in any decent timing you're getting memestomped anyway
>>
pudge can now reverse ult his allies to heal them over time
>>
Weaver's Time Lapse now works in charges, and each charge is equal to 4 seconds of time lapse. Each Charge takes 4 seconds to charge up to
>>
>>172613483
what is a necro book and manta style
>>
Chen's new aghs upgrade allows him to also convert buildings. Test of faith also works on buildings under Chen's command.
>>
>>172614592
>not converting one of the shrines in the enemy base while pushing highground and immediately using it
>>
mana leak can now target buildings
as they have no mana, they will be stunned instantly
>>
Morphling gains the abilities of his replicate.
There, instantly viable. Hire me icefraud
>>
File: ArtournalEnveezy.png (306KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ArtournalEnveezy.png
306KB, 500x500px
Why did this combo not work? AMA
>>
>>172614567
really? that is the best you could come up with?

how about CK aghs to make copies of jugg/magnus and deso for minus armor.

and pudge/visage comparison? how about rod of atos and ethereal blade.
>>
IO's Relocate instantly stuns all enemies in an AoE for a few seconds
>>
>>172614970
>a few seconds
>few
>>
File: Team_NP.png (65KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
Team_NP.png
65KB, 1000x650px
>>172614925
Why did this team not work? That is your answer.
>>
>ally stormspirit buys a casual mjollnir
>>
File: 54045972.jpg (118KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
54045972.jpg
118KB, 500x316px
>>172615114
Good question, from the lack of evidence i've research, we can deduct, that Envy believes, he is in an anime, so he tries to do a cool, play but since he is, not in an anime, it does, not work which in turn, fucks the team.
>>
Tiny Aghs rework: Tiny is locked moved to 250 move speed, but one shots anything he touches. Cleave is removed.
>>
>>172615598
I can dig it so long as he cannot use blink dagger
>>
File: 1481055548252.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481055548252.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>172615598
>>
>>172614925
>2 greedy cores in one team
>>
Doomed targets are now truly doomed. Any attempts made to deny the afflicted hero once their hp has reached 25% will cause the attacking hero to be disarmed for 6.66 seconds. All attempts to heal or otherwise absorb or prevent the damage of Doom are blocked. There is nothing they can do while Doom is alive and nearby. Any additional damage dealt by Doom himself while the target is at or below 25% health and still under the effects of Doom will be instantly killed. All heroes which made a failed attempt to deny the afflicted hero will also be doomed if they are still disarmed and nearby when the doomed target dies. Everyone is fucked.
>>
File: oh.png (74KB, 1469x640px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
74KB, 1469x640px
>>172616642
Haha! I see that response, a lot and I always, answer the same thing, it's not about who is greedy and who, is not it's about how much, space the team can, create for those, players.
>>
our guy bsj is playing the naga bloodseeker
>>
why does r*ddit have such a power?
few thousand retards out of millions of players bitching about some minor thing and shit gets patched in few days
>>
File: tick tock.png (884KB, 1066x619px) Image search: [Google]
tick tock.png
884KB, 1066x619px
>literally less people watching than a fucking Power Rangers game

TICK TOCK DOTARDS

TICK TOCK
>>
>>172617354
buddy I know you're not trying to make any negative implications about power rangers
>>
You are bloodseeker. Your ally has just been dueled by Legion commander, who has blinked in and popped blademail. Who your ally is, is irrelevant, but it looks like they're going to die to her if you do not intervene in some way.

Who do you cast bloodrage on? Yourself, your ally, or the legion commander? Unfortunately, bloodrite will be off cd and do damage too late to matter, and your own health isn't very high after an earlier teamfight which the legion commander has survived and healed up from.
>>
>>172617760
>you are bloodseeker

activate bloodstone and kms myself
>>
>>172617760
ebade my ally to protect him/her, bloodrage lc and zap her with my dagon
>>
>>172617760

bloodrage enemy LC of course.
>>
>>172606610
great idea
>>
>>172617760
eul's LC
>>
>>172617760
Watch teammate die, complain that he is feeding, announce my report, and then continue to farm jungle and allchat bantz about how bad my team is.
>>
>>172617760
Ally is dead. Cast bloodrage on myself and wait for blademail to cd then whack LC with her low hp.
>>
>>172617251
reddit is a cult. ever met a reddit user in real life? they get super excited about being a redditor and meeting other redditors. bunch of faggot valve employees are probably those excited reddit types. they shouldnt be paying people to browse reddit and change an item icon just because reddit upvoted it. its sickening.
>>
>>172618356

>posting this unironically on BadReddit
>claiming superiority as a BadRedditor

And they have accounts so they can't hide behind anonymity.

>>172617760
>You are bloodseeker

I have already lost
>>
File: i need entrails.png (115KB, 644x677px) Image search: [Google]
i need entrails.png
115KB, 644x677px
based snake oil salesman of +18 base damage. i like this current meta
>>
>>172618745

>mysterious vagabond continutes its reign as THE best set in the entire game

Even makes sense thematically
>>
>you finally encounter one of those autists that literally only plays 1-2 heroes (the second if their main is banned) for thousands of games

Why are they ALL 4-5k?
>>
>>172616916
>create space for them
>meanwhile they're the ones who get hunted down a lot instead of the space creators
>>
File: ho hum.png (396KB, 864x722px) Image search: [Google]
ho hum.png
396KB, 864x722px
>when the enemy hero just goes afk in lane all of a sudden and you don't even need your disables
>>
>>172619024
>enemy rubick player mains him
>500 games, 45% winrate

wew
>>
File: 1472665817006.png (366KB, 769x528px) Image search: [Google]
1472665817006.png
366KB, 769x528px
>>172611465
>doturd
>fixable
http://www.learntocounter.com/why-dota-sucks-introduction/
Besides, your shit game deserves to die for killing so many other games
>>
>>172619315
you pause you dishonorable shitstain
>>
>>172619024
tfw im one of those autists except I play in pubs

at least I have fun playing broodmother.
>>
>enemy ursa goes for the brown boots blademail rush
>>
Goodnight /d2g/
>>
what a shit general
>>
>>172607424
+1 random stat per level because why the fuck not.

Make it happen Volvo.
>>
>>172619701
>he hasn't gone to /lolg/
(You)
>>
Holy shit BSJ got really fat.
>>
>>172619512
>shit game deserves to die for killing so many other games

and there it is, the epitome of the "dead gaem" poster. Sour grapes.
>>
>>172619512
Why is this posted so often? The writer is actually saying the free camera breaks immersion while it is inherently essential for scouting the map. Has this guy even heard about wards? Checking enemy items?
>>
>>172618859
That hat was one of the first rares I got as a drop.
>>
Why does Dota only have 4 waifus? If they had more do you think the game would be more successful?
>>
>>172620254
>If they had more do you think the game would be more successful?
That's dumb, you're dumb.
>>
File: 1369132014413s.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1369132014413s.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>172619512
That article is full of strawmans and asspain.
>>
>>172620173
>Why is this posted so often?

Either the resident Portugese or Aussie shitposter. They have been dead game posting since 2013. They are both former starcrumps
>>
>>172620173
Why aren't there wards in Counter Strike then?
>>
File: ppd dream.jpg (27KB, 620x263px) Image search: [Google]
ppd dream.jpg
27KB, 620x263px
Is Peter secretly a weeb?
>>
>>172607948
respawn time talents have to go down the drain and add minimum 10 seconds respawn time to all heroes at every level
>>
If I place a sentry enemy obs sometimes take like 2-3 seconds to appear. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me having brain problems>
>>
>>172622461
You have fps problems
>>
I love how Monkey King is literally and unironically a better version of Earthshaker.

Boundless Strike is a way better Fissure which is actually easier to use because of its lower cast point and inability to accidentally block off teammates. Not to mention it scales ludicrously and can oneshot some heroes lategame.

Tree Dance and Primal Spring are literally a superior version of Shaker's aghs, not to mention more versatile.

Jingu is ludicrously better than Enchant Totem, and also strongly synergizes with Boundless Strike.

Wukong's Command is literally a risk free Echo Slam.

I can't help but wonder if this was accidental or deliberate. Could Valve really be this dumb? ES might as well not exist anymore.
>>
>>172622504

Earthshaker replaced Sand King
Now Monkey Kang has replaced Earthshaker
>>
>>172622504
but muh cast time wukongs command
>>
>>172619512
reads like the tripe in the women's mags
>>
>>172622496
I have 50-70 fps depending on how many particle cosmetics on screen
>>
>front page game
>all the allchat bantz

I want to get to the bantz promised land
>>
>>172622565
what r u talking about nigga

boundless strike is literally goodfissure
>>
>>172623063
Are you aggressively agreeing with my post?
>>
why can't we have that every time u die your respawn time increases a bit?

people should be punished for dying carelessly or just feeding

they don't deserve the comeback
>>
>bulldog stream
>>
File: itsallover.jpg (56KB, 404x295px) Image search: [Google]
itsallover.jpg
56KB, 404x295px
>>172601626
7.00 is the headstone
>>
is lina -30 respawn that broken?
>>
File: sheever.webm (685KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sheever.webm
685KB, 1280x720px
Sheever is best girl by default.
>>
>>172625446
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>172623462
This would make games really snowbally because the heroes that die the most are the ones you need to make things happen and are also the likely ones to not have the gold for buyout
>>
File: Capture.png (257KB, 1165x641px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
257KB, 1165x641px
how do i carry an lc with a 40 min blink and alchemist that kept feeding mid until i switched with him

i was the viper but i feel my items were bit off any advice on what should i bulid on him?
>>
>>172625486
>>172625486
Horse was proposing to Tobi because she was in heat, because of this she forgot she was on stream for a second and also that her potential mate was tobi.
>>
>>172603024
grow a beard and cut your whole hair
only solution to save your style is to make a whole fresh new one
>>
what other vidya you play?
me

dragon age origins
cs go
dwarf fortress <-- king
>>
>>172625984
other.....vidya?
>>
>>172625773
The fuck am i reading
>>
>>172625603
the respawn criteria before 7.00 felt more balanced why is that changed
>>
do you guys laugh whenever people scream about dead games? Don't those people realize that you're gonna play a game after the original dies that will trigger them too?
>no escape for you deadgame posters
>>
>>172625773
wait i tot she with odpixel?
>>
>>172625672
If you play against a LC try to find anything (offlane, carry, strong disabler) that counter her or ruin her "I got a zilion duels" game.
>>
>>172625446
>roll shirt up
>see bra
>the shirt covers like 1cm more than the bra
really makes ya think
>>
>>172625984
... ability draft?
>>
File: 1490091591203.png (2MB, 1125x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1490091591203.png
2MB, 1125x1636px
>od ults me
>im still alive for some reason
>all my mana is gone
how is this allowed
>>
>>172627942
>attack helcopter
>>
>>172627559

i played with lc in that match , she didn't get a blink or blade mail until 40 min and all she had was a deso and 24 bonus damage from two duels , how do i carry people like this?
>>
>>172628247
Yeah it was a pretty shit lc, the patrician build is s&y, silver edge and skadi
>>
File: 5man.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
5man.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>172628336
you sick fuck, stop being such a good team player. dota is a game you win by tilting the other side more than your team.
>>
>>172628661
could there possibly be any offlaner more based than tidehunter?
>>
>>172628336

Is s&y that good of an item on viper.
>>
Being redpilled on Waga his stream is actually quite good.
He's also really calm and informative all the time.
>>
>>172624445
>implying doturd deserves a proper burial instead of getting thrown into the ditch to be eaten by stray dogs
>>
>>172629260
I'm sure he's all those things.
He's just also extremely boring.
>>
>>172625773
>tfw imagining Sheever letting out short streams of musky urine in the general direction of her desired stud
unf
>>
wake me up in 12 hours please, d2g
>>
File: 1490916169493.jpg (137KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490916169493.jpg
137KB, 720x720px
>>172601626
>tfw I actually like 7.00
I love the minimalistic UI and talents change. You guys are just faggots.
>>
>>172629697
but pepe also is anime
>>
I have almost 6,000 hours logged in Dota 2 and would love to keep playing, but I can't.

I'll get straight to the point. I am not a psychologist. I am not a babysitter either. I am a 24 year old man who wants to enjoy his favorite game, meeting friendly people, fighting for a common goal. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we fail. At the end of the day, it's all good fun. This is where the tired bit comes in from the title. I'm tired of having to be someones emotional target. I'm tired of being the backbone for an angry team. I'm tired of the fact that this is OK.

I have a perfect behavior score. I've had that score for years and I'm tired. The emotionally unstable and angry people who ruin this game for the diehard fans who have invested so much time and money into the game they love seem to always get away without any consequences. Getting a few low prio games is a consequence of being a bad person to your fellow players. There is no consequence for going above and beyond that and being a consistently horrible person.

I will not be spending any more money on this game. I will not be playing this game without being invited on by my friends. I am tired of the way this game allows me to be treated and unless there is a concerted and communicated effort by Valve, I will not be returning.
>>
>>172630093
>FAKE
at least post screenshot of ur game times faggot
>>
File: 1489263480768.jpg (39KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489263480768.jpg
39KB, 400x388px
>>172630093
> <claims to play dota>
> <claims to be mentally stable while playing dota>
>>
>>172630093
Reminder that other game modes solves all these problems of cancerous players

only peruvians and subhumans play AP
>>
>>172630528
>not exclusively playing overthrow and actually having nothing but fun
>>
File: 1489374297370.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489374297370.png
126KB, 399x388px
>start match
>go take a piss
>come back
>lose 25 MMR
WHAT THE FUCK???????????
>>
>>172630654
we did it, reddit :D
>>
File: 1463711913370.jpg (85KB, 477x325px) Image search: [Google]
1463711913370.jpg
85KB, 477x325px
>>172628914
Theres like 5 off the top of my head, tide's a pretty one dimensional offlaner
>>
>>172625773
>and also that her potential mate was tobi.
love these punchlines
>>
File: Not this one, fucktard.gif (174KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
Not this one, fucktard.gif
174KB, 640x432px
>>172631412
>file name
hahahahah
>>
D E A D G A E M
E
A
D
G
A
E
M
>>
>>172631293
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING PUSSIES IN DOTA 2
>BH
PUSSY
>PL
PUSSY
>LC
LESBIAN PUSSY
>DROW
BLUE PUSSY
>POTM
BIG PUSSY
>VS
ANGRY PUSSY
>TA
FUTA PUSSY
>LUNA
DIFFERENT BIG PUSSY
>NAGA
FISH PUSSY
>PA
CENSORED PUSSY
>BROOD
RUINED PUSSY
>SPECTRE
STALKER PUSSY
>MEDUSA
SNEK PUSSY
>CM
COLD PUSSY
>WR
GINGER PUSSY
>LINA
HOT PUSSY
>ENCH
DOE PUSSY
>QOP
SUCC UR BUTT PUSSY
>DP
DEAD PUSSY

WHY SO MUCH PUSSY DOTARDS?
>>
>>172632467
Dead thread*
The game is plenty alive. There just aren't that many dotards to shitpost about it.
>>
>>172632467
>>172626996
>>
>>172632504
What the FUCK kind of (You) is this
Take this shit back DELETE THIS
>>
File: benis.jpg (51KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
51KB, 419x249px
>>172632617
>>
does LELouch still play dota?
>>
>>172632826
dun worry
tomorrow he will come here to shitposting
>>
>>172632541
>game is plenty alive
>when it loses players each day
>>
File: 1428331401910.gif (220KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1428331401910.gif
220KB, 250x250px
invoker looks interesting
is he hard to play? from what i've seen the hardest part looks like a small muscle memory barrier, but he looks like he needs a lot of gold and meta knowledge to be played properly, beyond the spells themselves

can anyone point me to a reliable guide that isn't from 4 years ago, or give me a rundown on the guy?
>>
>>172633138
>>172626996
>>
>>172633138
did you consider wow to be dead when it drops millions of subs?
>>
>>172633178
Just download an invoker script.
That way you can use all good spellcombos(and spell) with 1 button. You will also be able to instantly silence/sheep people that blink close to you.

Easy MMR
>>
>>172633248
Anyone that played WoW would do that yes. ALL the zones were completely empty, nobody talked in chat. It was like being in a ghost town, this was also one of the most populated servers mind you.
WoW never had that many players, those 10+m players was mostly chinks,f2p accounts and botters. Actual players playing the west have never been that much.
>>
>>172633271
how is that different from me using one button to click a video of someone doing it?
>>
File: panic.jpg (121KB, 766x652px) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
121KB, 766x652px
>>172633196
He's not wrong
http://steamcharts.com/app/570
>>
>>172633138
>250 pound man slowly losing unwanted weight, fat cells that couldnt stand the heat of a changing body
>h-hes dying, just slowly dying
Dead gaem shitters need to go away
>>
>>172633372
how does it feel knowing that the entire online game community is dead by your standard
>>
>>172633392
no shit, its obvious that any game has its period of time, he's being fucking annoying telling people what everyone whoever played any game ever knows
>>
I once had a bristleback on my team build three perseverances after boots.
>>
File: dota 2.png (887KB, 753x648px) Image search: [Google]
dota 2.png
887KB, 753x648px
>>172633416
>redditor being this triggered by being presented with an objective fact outside of his echochamber comfort zone and his inability to downvote it
Almost everyone who's white and speaks english has moved on, why haven't you?
>>
>>172633508
idk why people expect a 14 year old game to continue to build a player base.
the fact that valve can turn on free hats and send the 24h peak over a million on a whim should be more than enough proof dota isn't dead
>>
>>172633558
take your own advice and don't bother others, you colossal fag.
>>
>>172633508
>literally admitting how triggered and frustrated you are over being presented with a literal fact
Don't worry bro just downvote it if it disagrees with you
>>
>>172633558
you are still posting here anon. you clearly have moved on. or are you just admitting you aren't white
>>
Why does bounty suck so much? Is it the recent exp change?
>>
>>172633732
>no u!!
Nice argument, glad you could be a good example of the remaining third world playerbase of dota 2

>>172633764
I'm obviously talking about playing the actual game, not posting here. Has your peruvian education not taught you proper reading comprehension?
>grasping for more "no u"s because you don't have a real argument
Ahaha dotards, you do know you have to be 18 to post here right?
>>
File: 1463711913345.jpg (82KB, 811x773px) Image search: [Google]
1463711913345.jpg
82KB, 811x773px
>>172633558
>deadgameshitter thinks his opinion is objective fact
>proceeds to ad hominem and project reddition onto his opponent
>finishes by spouting ridiculous claims that are contradicted simply by queueing into a game and typing "anyone here speak english"
Please stop, you're embarrasing yourself
>>
>>172633762
Every game dies. you aren't needed anywhere, as soon as your faggot mouth stops spewing this obvious shit, another faggot takes your place and repeats the same drivel that everyone with two brain cells has figured out.
>>
>>172633107
I actually like to play with her again
>>
>>172633816
>was the best roaming support for the first 5 minutes of the game
>massively nerf him
>massively buff other roamers
>contributes less in fights lategame than other roamers
>>
>>172633528
did he share them?
what's the point of preserverance being shareable
has anyone ever used the feature in the history of dota?
>ring of regen
>sobi
>ring of health
>void stone
>preserverance
are shareable
for what reason
one time
when your cuckport bought you a regen item
it never happened
>>
>>172633867
>I'm obviously talking about playing the actual game, not posting here. Has your peruvian education not taught you proper reading comprehension

nice damage control my non-white third world friend
>>
>>172633867
Why aren't you following your own advice yet? Go on, fuck off already
>>
>>172633996
>be supportcuck
>want to make a pipe or a lens one day
>buy ring of health early and give it to my carry for laning/early jungling
It's like a shared tango that doesn't go away that you can build into an item later.
>>
>>172633978
>massively nerf him
If you dont nerf shuriken, you arent nerfing his roaming, get gud
His late game is still good with the damage and jinada change
>>
>>172633871
It isn't an opinion that the game is losing significant players, and thus dying. That is a fact that has objective evidence to back it up.
And ad hominem isn't something you scream when someone hurts your fee-fees, it's attacking the person in lieu of an argument. I already provided mine.

Your lack of basic high school education just goes to show how brain damaged you'd have to be to play this shit in 2017 after the frog himself killed the game.
>>
>>172633996
alch can buy most of a refresher for his allies, other than that sounds pretty useless desu
>>
>>172634217
we know, now fuck off boring cunt. You're in every damn thread fuck
>>
if league was as transparent with their player base number as dota, would the dedgaem vultures be infesting their thread as much as ours?

rmyt
>>
>>172633914
What's the matter, crying your eyes out because someone posted a quick fact that triggers your comfort zone? I know you're so used to ignoring these things and downvoting them to bury them, but you could at least try not to further emberrass this general and it's already-infamous reddit-infested status

>>172634008
>>172634038
So where's the argument? That I was somehow talking about posting here, when I was obviously posting about the game itself and player numbers, because..you said so? Interesting logic.
>b-but...but...NO U! GO AWAAAAY MY ECHOCHAMBER COMFORT ZOOONE
>>
File: stone neko.jpg (70KB, 225x606px) Image search: [Google]
stone neko.jpg
70KB, 225x606px
>>172633392
>>172601626
Are the prize pool in tourns decreasing?
>>
>>172634176
I don't even know how to respond to something so inane.
>>
500 hours into this game and I just realized that I'm not having fun at all
>>
>>172634405
dac is the only recent one with a smaller pool

valve is no longer sponsoring dac and has moved their prize pool proceeds to the majors

dota has seen a significant net gain in available prizepool money
>>
>>172634390
really activates these almonds
>>172634396
stop being a parrot
>>
File: 12364564564345.jpg (137KB, 800x1166px) Image search: [Google]
12364564564345.jpg
137KB, 800x1166px
>>172634414
>get a counterargument
>ur stupid, disregarded
Jesus why dont you just put "I'm perfectly right dont respond to me" at the end of your posts
>>
>>172634459
remember in January when the dedgaem shitters were convinced dota wouldn't break 1mil peak in 2017???

so much for that "bold" prediction, wonder what else they could be completely wrong about
>>
>>172634459
parrot poster repeats himself
>>
>7.05
>roshan can now be stacked every 10 min
>>
File: 1490905529901.jpg (17KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490905529901.jpg
17KB, 411x412px
>2 tango, ward, sentry and ring of health pls
>axaxaxaxa report diruptor no tango, sentry, ward and ring of health
>>
>>172635050
>roshan can now be dominated
>>
>>172635050
>7.10
>3d perspective is now forced
>>
>>172635237
>drow pegging rosh
>>
>>172634650
>>172634678
dotacrumps LUL
>>
File: 1476928887387.png (42KB, 261x210px) Image search: [Google]
1476928887387.png
42KB, 261x210px
>>172634678
>parroting your own parrot response
>>
>>172635204
I WILL PURCHASE TANGO
I WILL PURCHASE TANGO
I WILL PURCHASE TANGO
I WILL PURCHASE TANGO
I WILL PURCHASE TANGO
I WILL PURCHASE TANGO
>>
I just finished Mass Effect Andromeda and now have to return to this shitty game.

Kill me lads
>>
im losing the will to play this game lads, feels good
>>
>>172636017
How was it
>>
>>172629090
s&y viper is patrician, build skadi too
>>
>>172636151
Definitely didn't deserve all the meme hate.

If you like Mass Effect, you'll like it. If you are really worried you wont like it, wait for a price drop, but still play it
>>
invoker and sf need to be nerfed
>>
How do we fix dota 2 lads?

The 4-5K bracket is hell. Suggest things.
>>
Chaos knight gets an extra ability that lets you gamble your gold
>>
>>172636917
accept that mmr is just a number
now proceed to tank yourself back in the 3.3k-3.9k bracket and enjoy dotes again
>>
>>172637082
This shouldn't be a solution. I shouldn't have to play with worse players and inevitably go right back up to the same bracket i was before just to have good games
>>
>>172601626
Im actually glad that game is dying, finally stopped playing this piece of garbage
based 7.00 reddit patch, valve jews wont get away with this
>>
>>172637235
>worse players

see you didnt follow my first point. the 4k bracket may have a higher number but the quality of competition is much lower than the 3k bracket
>>
>>172637235
though luck faggot, valve wont fix mmr anytime soon, and games are pretty fucking shit when you enter the higher numbers anyways
>>
New meta
Pos 1 strength ricers treant alchemist doom
Pos 2 early agi carries veno venge
>>
>>172637338
Dota 2, the only game i know of that punishes players for getting good
>>
>>172637368
switch the positions nigger and you got it right
>>
>>172637397
>4k bracket
>good

are we bizarro posting? or is it really 2013 again
>>
>>172637406
don't ever fucking post in my thread agin u piece fshit jesus christ
>>
>>172637457
The 4-5k bracket is the 90th percentile of dota players. So yes, good.
>>
>>172637575
enjoy your good boosters and good account buyers then mr bizarro
>>
File: mmr_distro.png (147KB, 1451x620px) Image search: [Google]
mmr_distro.png
147KB, 1451x620px
>>172637575
here is the current mmr distribution
>>
>>172637842
at 4.2 is 90th
>>
>play 10v10 custom game
>players still toxic like in normal matches
uh dotards?
>>
File: child pepe.jpg (57KB, 592x480px) Image search: [Google]
child pepe.jpg
57KB, 592x480px
mfw 1.5k mmr
>>
File: TffsEHT.jpg (184KB, 1924x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TffsEHT.jpg
184KB, 1924x1080px
LOL
>>
The real reason the game is dying is that the community is insufferable. Literally every game has at least one cunt trying to ruin it in one way or another.

Anyone who suggests it is because of 7.00 us delusional
>>
Give me an item build good on EVERY hero
>>
>>172638916
this guy
>>
>>172639037
who is this reddyt guy?
>>
>>172638916
>>172639037
Aprils Fools day is tomorrow.
>>
>>172638860
why is this a real change
>>
>>172638916
>>172639037
>>172639163
spring cleaning + 4th spirit
>>
>>172638916
>>172639037
>>172639163
>>172639291

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/62l754/did_valve_change_the_ingame_deny_symbol_from_to/
>>
>>172639362
>the last 20 updates have been things rebbit has been crying about
JUST
>>
>>172639362
BASED REDDITBRO
A
S
E
D
>>
>>172639453
valve is like a big fucking babby, unless you whine to it constantly, it doesnt want/know how to work
>>
>>172639362
Just denied like like 100 creeps. No question marks here.
What gives valve
>>
>third worlders getting auspicious about the possibility of prime matchmaking

yes YES
SEND THEM TO THE MINES
>>
>>172639886
>just give us your phone number bro, we wont be using it we swear goy
>>
>>172639886
It literally makes 0 sense to me why people actually could be against prime matchmaking

Like, instead of making everyone have an insufferable time, only the people who are cunts/boosters/buyers have an insufferable ttime
>>
>>172639936
>being this paranoid in 2017
bruh unless you're from north korea the FBI already knows everything there is to know about you
>>
>>172608339
>Dota becomes a SHMUP
I like that idea.
>>
>>172639886
do they sms you a code or some shit to accept a game or how does it work for csgo?
>>
>>172640017
>implying im talking about the fbi cucks
>>
>>172640180
Stop posting ponies you fucking disease
>>
File: 2017-03-31_10-41-21.png (36KB, 996x234px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-31_10-41-21.png
36KB, 996x234px
Didn't think it was possible for Dota to get any worse than it is now? Get ready to have it ruined further. This is the top post on Reddit right now and they're pushing hard for this "premium" goyshit.
>>
>>172640853
How long has plebbit been crying for a prime matchmaking? over a year now i think?
that shit aint coming no matter how hard they whine
>>
>>172640060
You attach your phone number to an account. That's all. The same phone number can't be used for multiple accounts.

The theory is is that people can't switch phone numbers as easily as getting a new account. Thus all the people who play on a single account would be matched with others that have linked a phone number to their account. Lose the Boosters/smurfers

>>172640853
Hi leddit. Name one bad thing a bad thing that premium matchmaking system would do to dota
>>
>>172641079
Reddit is up for s surprise, phone numbers are cheap as fuck in thrid world countries.
>>
>>172641079
>Name one bad thing a bad thing that premium matchmaking system would do to dota
longer load times, especially above 4k, with no discernable change in the quality of people you play with. region locking would be way more effective but thats racist.
>>
>>172641208
still costs money though which is 100% more of a barrier than we currently have
>>
>>172641224
>no discernable change in the quality of people you play with

You clearly do not play at 4k bracket then
>>
>>172641224
>load times
i meant queue times. sorry i just woke up.
>>
>>172641306
ya, just like account buying, it costs money yet its a huge business
wow
>>
>>172641349
that would imply that thirdies are the ones buying up the accounts
>>
File: 1469466543649.jpg (234KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469466543649.jpg
234KB, 500x500px
>>172641208
>>172641079
>>172640916
>>172640853
Phone numbers would be useless. They should just straight up put a $30 paywall on the Prime Matchmaking. In fact add a fucking monthly subscription on top of that. And don't convert it to fucking 3rd world currencies, they should have to pay the full USD value, not fucking 5 russian rubles or whatever the fuck their shit economy allows.
>>
File: 1489988236019.jpg (138KB, 1247x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489988236019.jpg
138KB, 1247x810px
>>172641208
>A bunch of people use a random shared phone number on the internet for CSGO Prime Matchmaking
>One guy using the public phone number decides to fuck around and use hacks and gets himself VAC banned
>By extension, every other person who used that phone number also gets VAC banned
I'd fucking love prime matchmaking in Dota honestly.
>>
>>172641315
clearly you do not have the ability to understand the english language. there will be no discernible change in the quality of your team mates, especially at 4k, if you add a phone number barrier to it, period. soft region locking would give you a way better difference in quality without longer queue times.
>>
>>172641491
wait are you serious lmao
>>
>>172641549
>there will be no discernible change in the quality of your team mates, especially at 4k, if you add a phone number barrier to it

you cant make a statement like this with any certainty. you are talking out of your ass
>>
>>172641549
>region locking would give you a way better difference in quality without longer queue times.
>without longer queue times.
Clearly, you weren't here when valve tried that
>>
>>172641637
>you cant make a statement like this with any certainty.
yes i can. trading items requires a mobile phone and thirdies still spend all day every day trading items (and accounts).

the majority of poor teammates dont com from a difference of having a phone and not having a phone, lol. its a ridiculous assertion. the majority comes from cultural differences, language differences, etc.

>>172641737
>Clearly, you weren't here when valve tried that
what? everyone loved it, even reddit did. then they reverted it a few days later because eurofags were getting "diverse teammates" because faggot valve did it by geographic distance which is retarded, probably in an attempt to avoid reddit calling them racist
>>
>>172642382
literally who are you
>>
>>172642264
>yes i can. trading items requires a mobile phone and thirdies still spend all day every day trading items

more assumptions

barrier > no barrier

chew on that
>>
>>172642264
You literally are retarded if you do not think there will be a change in teammates. Every game people play with at least 1 person who doesn't belong at that bracket, and it's obvious. Not even looking at the skill they play in the game, They have a low level dota 2 account, and a profile with 70 hours on Dota 2, their only steam game, or they haven't set up their steam account at all.
>>
>>172642831
what if
>cant play normal/ranked games unless you have a steam library worth over 30$
>>
>>172642997
>$30
What about $200
>>
>>172643069
too jewish
>>
File: Oumuro.Hanako.full.1228173.jpg (176KB, 966x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Oumuro.Hanako.full.1228173.jpg
176KB, 966x1024px
>dropped from 4.6k to 4.2k in the last week

Cheer me up /d2g/
>>
File: 1490960641931.png (18KB, 961x505px) Image search: [Google]
1490960641931.png
18KB, 961x505px
>the past, current and future state of the favela of dOTa two
one such as me would prescribe you a heavy dose of The Posters Of The Frog
but i want to see you dead, truth be told
>>
File: Shock Scream.jpg (40KB, 444x443px) Image search: [Google]
Shock Scream.jpg
40KB, 444x443px
how comes all 4chan boards turned to shit recently? is this how growing up feels?
>>
>>172643069
>>172643143

third world here.
yeah, $30 is enough
>>
>>172642997
>>172643395
Damn my sides would be in orbit if this was implemented
>>
>>172643315
no, everything goes to shit eventually, thats the rule of life
>>
>>172642997
>>172643069
>>172643395
1st worlder by definition, but pretty much 3rd worlder practically. I'm Turkish
Apparently my Steam account is worth $3908, so you're not getting rid of me that easily.
Although it would get rid of most of my countrymen, which I would greatly enjoy.
>>
File: 1490804760553.png (475KB, 787x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490804760553.png
475KB, 787x633px
>tfw your first game of the day goes so poorly it completely kills your motivation to play dota and you exit out
How do people manage to queue up again after having an absolutely god-awful game? I can't bring myself to do it.
>>
>>172644604
>t*rk
>>
File: 1416264012033.jpg (52KB, 368x425px) Image search: [Google]
1416264012033.jpg
52KB, 368x425px
>beating down second pair of rax
>good game team, etc blablla
>''OMG go end please noob team''
>needtofountaincampintensivies.jpg
Imagine how much trouble these guys get themselves into irl with their big mouths
>>
File: techies.jpg (295KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
techies.jpg
295KB, 1000x1000px
>>172644887
Play Techies next game.
>>
File: Anime.gif (3MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.gif
3MB, 500x438px
>>172644887
It's a game so most people don't care that much. It's a competitive game and like in any sport even being the best you will lose sometimes. It's something normal that will happen so there's no point in getting depressed over it. Wanna a hug? you seem cute.
>>
>>172643315
nothing lasts forever boi
>>
>>172634650
Dota is going back to pre 2015 in their playerbase. And it's still going down.
>>
>>172646423
still not a dead game by any means, now calling it a dying game is another matter
>>
>>172646423
>Dota is going back to pre 2015 in their playerbase

2017 average players - 585924
2015 average players - 561579

who goes and tells lies on the internet
>>
>>172646423
what's worse is that they are all thirders so they won't even buy shit
>>
>don't play the game for 2 weeks
>come back with 0 reports

Literally what the shit rofl
>>
File: 1482629738002.jpg (170KB, 855x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1482629738002.jpg
170KB, 855x1021px
>>172647494
Yea it's fucked up. I've had exactly 1 (One, Uno, Eins, Un, Ett, Bir, 하나, 一,) reports in the last 4 months.
>>
are anime stacks dead?
I haven't played for a year.
>>
>>172646905
that means TI7's prizepool will be smaller than the previous one, just like every other year so far

dotruds are done! xD
>>
>>172648242
>just like every other year so far

wut
>>
File: 1480770006227.jpg (56KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
1480770006227.jpg
56KB, 250x312px
I wouldn't give a fuck if this game died, except there is no good alternative. All other competitive online video games suck balls.
CS is alright but it's been the exact same shit for literally forever, and its community is somehow worse than the Dota 2 community and it isn't any more alive than this game anyway.
Other assfaggots are obviously just unbearable garbage.
The hero shooter meme was dead on arrival with the joke that is Overwatch and the nobody even remembers the few others that tried to cash in on the genre.
Capcom killed fighting games with SFV.
RTS as a genre is so dead I was about to post this already before I remembered to include it.
>>
User eriiiiiii bet $ 14.1 thousand in-game items for ten murders in a Sweet Boys match against Evil Corporation on Dota 2 Ice. When betting on the Sweet Boys, he would receive $ 200,000 worth of items, and on Evil Corporation - would earn only $ 850. Announcer Anton "23december" Lipnitz, who reported on the bet, also prepared a video analysis and showed how the teams refused to finish off the tenth opponent. The strange behavior of players in the match Dota 2 Ice between Evil Corporation and Sweet Boys was indicated in social networks manager Elements Pro Gaming Ivan "Just" Belov. He added that one of the players is the organizer of the tournament.
>>
File: only skill metric.jpg (146KB, 875x901px) Image search: [Google]
only skill metric.jpg
146KB, 875x901px
>>172648808
>>
>>172649271
We'll see if Quake Champions will be anything more than a meme. There is hope though, I give you that.
>>
File: quake_un_alive.png (422KB, 1492x771px) Image search: [Google]
quake_un_alive.png
422KB, 1492x771px
>>172649271
lmao
>>
>>172649394
>Quake Champions
>Champions

This is DoA arrived
>>
>>172613116

id imagine that for immersion purposes the tower would grow little legs and casually stroll back to position
>>
File: skelly.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.png
15KB, 500x500px
>tfw cashing out since I haven't played Dota 2 since reborn patch

At the moment I'm just selling my immortals and stuff worth more than 0.10 on the Steam marketplace, is there a better way of selling all of this stuff?

>tfw dreading having to manually sell every single 0.03 worth item I have
>over 20 inventory pages
>>
>>172650859
>get steam inventory helper
>in your inventory filter for marketable
>select everything
>automatically sell everything for -0.01 of market price
>>
>>172650431
Would they be "flying" a la starcraft colossus, or would they be ground based? If you refresher-swap a T4 out of base will it have to walk all the way around? Will towers still be able to shoot/aggro?
>>
Jesus christ. I am so fucking over this game.

Literally get blammed for not stunning whatever hero when im in the fucking opposite side of the map
>>
>>172648808
Heroes of the Storm is about to get a big overhaul update that's going to make it insanely easy and worthwhile to get into, if you can wait a couple of weeks.

>matches are around 20-25 minutes long on average
>play any hero you want, you pick before starting searching for a match so it can matchmake you into a balanced team
>instead of having to worry about items, you instead pick a talent every few levels, all of which modify your abilities in meaningful ways
>you can pick from 2 different ultimates on every hero
>a wide variety of maps, all with their own gimmicks to keep things fresh and interesting
>only downside is that you have to buy heroes individually but there is a free rotation of 14 heroes every week and it takes less time to grind heroes than LoL

Not even memeing, I switched from Dota 2 to HotS and it's just been so much nicer, so much less stressful. I don't know why I put myself through 45+ minute long autism fests when I could just play more casual, fun 20 minute matches
>>
>>172648808
Pretty much this. This has been my feeling for a long time
>>
>>172648808
>RTS as a genre is so dead I was about to post this already before I remembered to include it.

mate fucking BROOD WAR IS BACK WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT DOTA ANYMORE
>>
>>172651080

id imagine it would just walk as towers having flying movement may be overpowered

during the walk back to its position i would imagine that the tower would keep to its towerly duties of attacking nearby enemies but would not directly aggro as returning to its position comes first, or else it will not receive its paycheck at the end of the match

and yes of course it would walk all the way around, why wouldnt it? after all venge can just swap it again at any time

video for reference: https://youtu.be/WE1cbmJqPAk
>>
>>172651726
>trusting blizzard to put forth a faithful remaster in >current year

if you're gullible enough to believe that, you really gotta see these beans i have for sale
>>
>when it looks like your team has a chance to win but they don't kill drow ranger during any teamfights
>>
>>172651726

>blizz fucked up starcraft 2 so badly that rather than fix it they just resell the original with a texture pack and updated matchmaking

wew lad
>>
>>172651378
>winning the game
>bloodlusts are on point, stacking stuns and slows carefully
>we almost have megas, just need to group and push, we win teamfights easy
>pudge dives tier 4 alone and dies
>pings me in the jungle
>why you no stun!?!?!?
We still won, but fuck that pudge, man.
>>
File: 1490065403568.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490065403568.png
45KB, 778x512px
wens esborts
>>
>>172651904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKNVctHuwUo
>>
>>172651471
you clearly haven't played for more than two weeks, hots becomes stale and boring very fast
>>172652578
in nine hours dudester
>>
>>172646805
2015 march average players: 571,713.2, Peak players: 1,213,940

2017 march average players: 548,538.3, Peak players : 956,232
>>
File: 1460769014038.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460769014038.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
When do the GOOD teams play?
>>
>>172653040
almost as if they had free hats available in march 2015

the fact remains that we are still above the 2015 year average
>>
>>172653040
>Peru is basically underwater right now
>Gee why we have less players
>>
>>172648737
You need to take Internet Sarcasm 101
>>
File: 1490257927092.jpg (56KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1490257927092.jpg
56KB, 500x492px
DAD GAME

DAD THREAD
>>
>>172651471
You seem like you know what you're talking about

Should I spend all of my HotS gold before the update drops, or after?
>>
>>172649664
That's not the same game tardboi
>>
>>172654116
right, but the remake of the remake of a remake will surely be more popular am i right fuckwad?
>>
I'm going to trash my gaming mouse in the hopes that I can quit this fucking game.
People don't think when they play this game and it drives me absolutely nuts. Stacks ruin games by going dual offlane both cores and blame other people. They don't play to win, they just queue for a game of hero brawler and just throw bodies at the other team in the hopes that they'll come out on top. Or they'll all take core positions+jungle because fuck team roles.
And when they lose it's the guy not in the stack's fault.

I'm sick of being angry at this game and I'm sick of this game inhibiting my growth as a person. Fuck this game, practically ruined my life since Dota 1.
>>
>>172650859
lootmarket
>>
>>172654249
Find some friends, become the stack
Or lrn2support
Or just play arcade
>>
>>172654249
Take a chill pill Arteezy, you have games to play today
>>
>>172654389
I tried playing only stacks but it gets way too competitive when every game feels like I'm playing at TI or something. I just want a nice relaxing game with fun heroes, but then when 9 other people are tryharding you have no excuse.
Dota's the only game I play, if I have to play arcade I might as well not play altogether

>>172654601
I'm done boys
gg go next
>>
t minus like a quarter of a day
>>
>>172654235
>csgo wasn't more popular than cs:s
>cs:s wasn't massively more popular than cz
>tf2 wasn't more popular than tfclassic

Don't use reddit logic on me please, you don't know what will happen and there's clearly more hype on champions than there ever was on live.
>>
>>172654249
>, practically ruined my life since Dota 1.
>been playing since dota 1
>not even a pro player
damn dude if I've been playing dota since dota 1 and I had absolutely fuck all to show for it, I'd probably kill myself
>>
>>172654764
Not a day goes by where I don't want to an hero
>>
>>172654714
keeping-the-sleep-schedule-and-watching-the-vods master race WW@?
>>
>>172603024
I have a friend like that

he just got ripped as heck and is already married so i guess he's set on that (at least until he goes totally bald and stops being built then he's out 50% of his net worth but hey)
>>
>>172654717
im glad my point completely went over your head, but sure call it "reddit" logic since you disagree with it (even though you didnt understand)

quake champs is a remake of overcuck which is a remake of tf2 which is also a remake, you can fake the hype all you want, but rpg element team-fps genre is fucking bloated

the quake brand isnt strong enough to assume instant success, since as we can see here >>172649664 that the last quake foray was a dud
>>
>>172655146
>pick up weapons
>classes
okay we are done you are beyond /v/ levels of retarded
>>
File: 29blk7c.jpg (40KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
29blk7c.jpg
40KB, 277x296px
>tfw you have a quarry to settle
>>
File: dota2_2017-03-31_13-26-47.png (158KB, 1279x713px) Image search: [Google]
dota2_2017-03-31_13-26-47.png
158KB, 1279x713px
>playing naga on dire
>do decently but not great, got forced into jungle too soon so had to get helm before radiance
>23 minute radiance timing
>farming decently and becoming relevant
>spend buyback to get octarine so i can bail out fights for free more
>we're 5man pushing a t2
>their whole team shows up and we're not in a great position
>I ult and tp out
>teammates don't get the fucking hint and try to fight it
>i see this and tell kotl to recall me so i can at least try to help
>he waits until everyone is dead
>im not watching my hero or buff bar to cancel recall because who would be retarded enough to recall a naga with no r into a 2v5 situation
>"u told me to recall"

Why are randoms actually braindead?
>>
>>172655237
are you actually trying to dispute that quake chumps isnt a tf2 remake?
>>
name a non-garbage game post 2015

protip: you can't
>>
why can't PL make clones off of attacking towers?
>>
>>172655557
Ur getting old man. I only play dota so I cant really dispute though...
>>
File: dodge.png (363KB, 1280x793px) Image search: [Google]
dodge.png
363KB, 1280x793px
>>172654686
>but then when 9 other people are tryharding you have no excuse.
iktf
>>
>>172655557

witcher 3, darkest dungeon, for honor
>>
>>172655557
honey select
liru the werewolf
>>
>>172655557
Gwent is the best strategy game in the past decade you heathen.
>>
>>172644887
I play in series, usually bo3.

If I'm winning I keep playing until I lose, if I lose two and win one then I stop playing.
>>
>>172651471
I have first played HotS when it was still in Alpha and I check back in every few months, but it's just not very good. I play like 3 or 4 games and just feel like I should have played Dota instead. Maybe this new overhaul is going to make things different but I very much doubt it.
Talents are a lot less meaningful than you would think (most heroes have at least a few generic ones or some that just plain suck). I feel like in most cases an item pickup in Dota 2 is usually a lot more impact-full with the exception of getting your ult. Also global exp means that you can really get screwed by other lanes losing. Can't just win your mid matchup and then make space/ carry.
The gimmicks on the map are way too similar on most maps: collect/ capture something and then get some sort of benefit that allows you to push (cannon shooting buildings, dragon, cursed units, etc. There are some exceptions like the 2 giants fighting each other).
Picking your hero before queuing sounds nice in theory, but that also means you have no influence at all over your team composition. No counter picking, no synergistic combinations, just pray that Blizzard's idea of "balanced teams" is somewhat on point.
As you said correctly: It's a lot more casual and nothing will change that. It's also the same reason it will never be big as a competitive game. If you just want something to play with your group of friends than maybe HotS is more your speed, but playing the game exclusively solo I never stuck with it for more than a week.
>>
>>172655557
Nier Automata
Persona 5
Yakuza 0
Bloodborne
Witcher 3
Age of Decadence
>>
>>172637842
that data is opt in, it's not correct. truthfully, the mmr distribution is probably missing a few million 2ks that aren't showing mmr.
>>
File: 1485489532331.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1485489532331.png
551KB, 964x912px
Guys

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/62mkry/reddit_is_suppressing_the_rdota2_subscriber/

>>>/pol/119074852

What does it mean?
>>
I've been keeping it PMA and BSJ and muting everyone in my games. My gameplay and scores have significantly improved, but problem is I lose all the time anyway because of superb high level players on my team.

What do I do?
>>
File: 1487552040877.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487552040877.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
>>172639936
>>172640017
>>172640150
>give them phonenumber
>telemarketting faggots call you up a few months later

>Hi I'm X from TotallynotValveShillShellCorp, here to talk to you about Y

>I'm TPS Protected, get off my line or I'm reporting you to the police

>Uuuh, S-sir!

>R E P O R T E D

>mfw euronormies and amerilads dont have TPS Protection
>mfw "nanny state UK" are btfoing of telemarketers all the time
>>
>>172658575
what
>>
IS DAC TONIGHT?
>>
>>172643315
youre coming to the realisation 4chan is actually filled with bad players at games now, rather than as it was 7 years ago when we were prime rib eye videogame players and reddit was frying steak tier
>>
>>172658575

you couldn't pay me to live in the paki-infested shithole that is the UK

and instead of telemarketing we actually have hot bitches walking around trying to get their shit signed, so that's not too bad

t. euronormie
>>
File: e71.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11KB, 274x290px
>>172658703
people think valve will sell your phone number on to telemarketting companies and databrokers/farmers

If they do it, in the UK theres a government run service to stop them being able to call you, and if they do call you again you can legally report them to the police and they will be investigated

>>172658854
t. Israeli divide and conquer /pol/poster.
>>
>>172645718
he tweeted(then deleted) that mango had an anaphylactic shock from some allergen and he had to rush to vet
>>
>>172658923

ah, so you're a streetshitter yourself?

how nice

wanna post the piss-stained cuckshed you live in?
>>
File: file.png (740KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
740KB, 1024x576px
>>172648808
>>172649271
>>172649394
>>172649664
stupid goyims
true skill metric coming through (Release Date: TBA (Soon TM (Really guys (no seriously))))
>>
>>172659259
thanks yames
>>
>>172659226
I'm actually from one of the whitest towns in the entire country my friend ;)
Indians cannot into Steel Industry, pure Scotts and Slavs here
I'm sure you wouldnt know anything of culture though, living in your homogeneous meme caliphate ;)

Keep the divide and conquer memes coming though.
Tell me about BREXIT BLUES and Londons MUSLIMS MAYOR!!!
>>
>>172658923
the usgay has a do no call list that is legally enforced

canada has one as well that encompasses more media
>>
>>172658724
OG vs Newbee in less than 8 hours.
>>
>>172659508
england is the new ARGENTINA IS WHITE
enjoy the sharia law friend, maybe they wont rape your mother
>>
>>172659823
It's like you dont, nay, cant even read

Keep up the divide and conquer in a VIDEO GAME THREAD you Kike
>>
>>172660029
denial wont get you anywhere in life, maybe in a grave
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Frog-Meme-17.jpg (16KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Frog-Meme-17.jpg
16KB, 304x288px
>>172659823
Wrong Frog

>>172660118
Almost like you can't even read.
Nice try at formulating some sort of argument
>>
>>172660221
keep it up friend
>>
>Tobi has a gf

NOT OUR GUY
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>172660391
Wow, you ran out of [argument] this quickly?
I'll wait till you get some more tendies, I'll give you like 30mins to reply, maybe to read some t_d while you're at it, get some more artillery ;)
>>
When will reddit finally tip the scale and send the pendulum back to the point where valve doesn't give a fuck about anything they say again?

Because I actually had to see what all the bitching there was about and I feel like I lost a good bit of braincells reading all the anecdotal whining about MMR. And I play this fucking game, I should know how braindead I am by now.
>>
>>172660221
So what happens after you cede Londonistan and Hull and bunch of other shitholes?
Gonna cede some more?
Brits got soft, they're too afraid to purge browns
>>
>>172657848
>Nier Automata
>Persona 5

rest are fine
>>
>>172660419
who gives a fuck about tobi
>>
>>172660526
no point in trying to bring light to someome who lives among darkness(literallly)
>>
Nice game dotards.
>>
>>172660526
>>172660682
reading your convo was the biggest waste of time in the world
how is this happening in a dota thread
go add eachother on steam and go argue about cocks there you actual baboons
>>
>datdota is back

The objective truths about shit, overplayed heroes can be revealed
>>
>>172660419
Is she semi attractive like LDs golddigger or is she tubby like Tubbi?
>>
>>172660572
>London
>ceded
>Hull
>ceded
this is some Donald Trump level "my people told me" tier shit
plus
>caring about shitholes being shitholes

>>172660682
I said give it 30mins sweetie, you need to recover after a hard try shitposting
>>
>>172653000
>implying Dota 2 doesn't
nice trips though

>>172653948
>>172653948
Sorry for the late reply.

Afterwards, as gold will be worth more as in addition to buying heroes you'll also be able to use your gold to reroll loot chests, so you can throw 250 (literally a shitty daily quests' worth of gold) at it and hope you get a hero in the box instead.

Ideally, either don't level up your heroes at all and only play the brawl for now, as the retroactive rewards for leveling up are shit, whereas if you wait until HotS 2.0 comes out in like two/three weeks time, you'll get a loot chest every level instead of getting like 1 box per 10 levels retroactively. Yes, they really are shitting on veterans this bad, but for new players it's pretty incredible.

>>172657641
These are all pretty good criticisms to be honest. I guess I just prefer it as it's more relaxed and at the very least picking before queueing means you end up with a semi-balanced team instead of cyka blyats all picking DPS heroes
>If you just want something to play with your group of friends than maybe HotS is more your speed
This is pretty much how I play any MOBA, and HotS seems the least stressful for everyone so that's fair enough I guess.

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>172660954
ran out of arguments already,ahmed?
>>
>>172661030
Why would you NOT cede it if it's a fucking shithole?
>>
File: living the smug life.png (81KB, 169x205px) Image search: [Google]
living the smug life.png
81KB, 169x205px
Cap posters ww@?
>>
>>172661196
fuck off blitz
>>
>>172661000
holy shit its true!
thanks for bringing this to my attention anon
>>
I'm actually afraid that a vocal minority of retards are going to run this game into the ground.
When will leddit finally get bitchslapped back into their place and realize that le epic upboating of a idiotic suggestions will actually kill this game?
>>
>>172661196
Cap is a filthy socialist.
>>
>>172661000

>alchemist is LITERALLY AND OBJECTIVELY back to being "pick me to lose status"
>>
>>172661172
Did we cede anything ever?
(no)
Will we cede anything ever?
(no)
>>
>>172661335
well yeah, if retards keep playing him with that stupid radi build, instead of my amazing [Mjolnir, AC, 2xMoonshard] build, he'll always be an insta loss farm vacuum
>>
>>172640853
to be fair boosting does need to get fucked
>>
>>172661572
wheres the battlefury faggot
>>
>>172661261

What do you expect from a place comprised of americunts and eurotards?
>>
>>172661798
i agree my russian/peruvian friend, purge those england speaking blyads
>>
File: dac_cancer_combos.png (170KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
dac_cancer_combos.png
170KB, 873x627px
it's simple
we ban the magnus
>>
>tfw we don't have anymore goofball posters
>>
File: 1471087642482.jpg (32KB, 599x384px) Image search: [Google]
1471087642482.jpg
32KB, 599x384px
>>172661436
>brits
>never ceded anything
>>
>>172661959

>finally have unassailable evidence that magnus needs nerfs

BASED
A
S
E
D

Nerfs for Magnus, the GoodVoid, GoodSven, GoodCarryInGeneral when?
>>
>>172661959
>give hero a fucking 65% damage boost along with a same value cleave
>hero is broken to high hell
WOAH WHO COULD hAVE FORSEEN THIS???!?!?!?
>>
File: 1483737118929.png (3MB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1483737118929.png
3MB, 1280x1476px
>>172661685
>buttfurry
>when you have mjolnir and ult attacking creeps at the speed of a Joestar

https://youtu.be/73BKYuzlvyU?t=163
>>
File: sorted_by_pb_total.png (242KB, 1308x764px) Image search: [Google]
sorted_by_pb_total.png
242KB, 1308x764px
the first phase dazzle bans turned out to be some masterful ruse
>>
>>172662354
battlefury,ac,mjolnir,s&y,mkb is the most effective alchemist build known to man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwRleUu4JO8

>how are you doing
>i can't answer these questions
envy pls
>>
File: ora ora.gif (864KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
ora ora.gif
864KB, 500x261px
>>172662563
>battlefury doesnt give attack speed
>already move fast enough with ult+bots, so sny useless
>mkb doesnt give attack speed

mkb is replaced by Memethorn now cause it can remove the evasions and dude free crits
>>
File: yawwwwn.png (66KB, 669x349px) Image search: [Google]
yawwwwn.png
66KB, 669x349px
Is there a more boring combo than naix+slardar?
>>
>>172662941
>pops manta/bkb
>evades your attacks
pssssh.... notin personnel.... jew
>>
>>172663027
Probably Dota and D2G
>>
>>172663027
is there a more boring hero in general than slardar?
>shitty aoe stun
>african sprint
>bash
>good luck having more than 20 armor faggot
>>
>>172661080
im whiter than you, retard
>>
>>172663217
fuck off ahmed, go pour some bleach over yourself
>>
Is there a more fun feeling than winning a game as Naga after a good 1 hour split pushing fest?

This is even amplified when your enemy says some good shit like
>omg this is so boring
>lame strategy
>>
File: ora ora ora.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ora ora ora.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>172663072
>pops manta/bkb
>tries to evade
>youre still hitting him 6 times a second with -13 (or -18 if you want to take acid spray talent at 25)
>KONO POWA
>>
>>172663027
its so damn GOAT tho
hnnng synergy
>>
File: 1486319102172.jpg (91KB, 640x707px) Image search: [Google]
1486319102172.jpg
91KB, 640x707px
>>172663401
>naga autists
>>
>>172663027

i wish people would run ursa slardar or troll/slardar or pa/slardar more often

the single target burst is hilarious
>>
>>172663443
>activates satanic
>right clicks you violently
>the jew fears the rightclicker
>>
>>172663684
>implying the enemy will even have time to farm a manta/bkb and a satanic by the time youre 6 slotted

Youre giving your enemies far too much credit familia.
And people are too dumb to try and fight a raging alch if they dont have absolute 100% surefire success chances of winning the fight because lol he hits so fast
Even at 5k, retards are for some reason just scared of how fast he hits
>>
enchantress buff idea

>when casting enchant on already enchanted creeps, they will heal back up to full health over 5 seconds, unless they take damage, then the healing stops
>>
>>172663887
>he isnt afraid of dying by being slapped a thousand times
its actually the opposite of when they realize you went a normal carry build and your attacks hurt instead of tickling their asshole while radiance roasts their chicken wings
>>
Reminder only millenials and dota 2 babbies are leaving the game because they cant accept they cant win all games

Reminder only dota 1 oldfags are playing the game because we have so much experience playing, that we dont throw the towel inmediately
>>
>>172643315
you can thank the trumples over at /pol/ that :^)
>>
>>172666127
MUH POL
>>
>>172643315

/pol/ finally completed the merger of reddit and 4chan that /v/ started
>>
>>172665835
>tfw millenial
>tfw never played wc3, lol or anything else of sorts before playing dota 2

>started in 2012 so it's not like I haven't seen my share of changes

>still playing dota
>still unphased
>probably will play dota until I die
this game just clicked with me you know
it ticks almost all the boxes on the list of things I want in a multiplayer game
>>
>>172666396
if anything /pol/ found a way for reddit to stop leaking visitors by giving them a refuge in td.
>>
>>172666629
all my dota 1 friends (and they are a lot), still play the game and they dont care about big changes like map, or talents. They just adjust to them and thats all.
>>
>it's another episode of losing because your team's "feed the enemy PA" strat doesn't work out

It really doesn't matter how much you deny her farm when she's solo laning safe
>>
>Icefrog made 7.00 more casual friendly to bring in LoLbabbs and HotSfags
>Didn't bring in a single new player and instead drove off a ton of long time players

Why doesn't he roll it back already?
>>
>>172667669
>7.00 is casual friendly
nice meme
>>
>>172667669
doesn't memeback infuriate lol players?
>>
>>172667669
it's 7.04 now kid
>>
>>172667669
>>172667873
7.00 made too many fucking changes all at once without any balance

It's an annoying mess is what it is, maybe shit like this used to fly when there were only 20,000 players but this is just stupid.
>>
>>172668086
>too many changes without any balance
why balance when you can throw new content out and watch as the ape tier playerbase goes nuts over all the new toys?
>>
>>172666873
leave you fucking shill reeee
let the game die
>>
Remember how fucking garbage was the player panel of the HUD when 7.00 first dropped? Oh god.
>>
>>172668382
player panel?
>>
>>172668382
the HUD is fine now though. thats the least of our problems. its the gameplay that will seemingly be forever ruined.
>>
>>172668527
Hero panel*
>>
>>172668245
>ape tier playerbase goes nuts over all the new toys?
There have been 4 iterations since 7.00 in quick succession, I mean, it's live beta testing. Not fun.
>>
>>172668759
I hate how lax froggo became with releasing new gameplay patches. I'll never have the fun of waking up to patch notes of a huge fucking patch and reading them and touching myself to all the changes.
>>
>when you think you're going to win because the enemy hypercarry disconnects and the ratting nature's prophet is down, but your bloodseeker and stormspirit suicide mid to nightstalker, juggernaut and slardar
>think back to the intelligent decision it was to play unranked, avoiding the mmr loss

whew
>>
>>172668759
eh, quickly doing some minor balancing isnt that bad desu, much better than leaving it for months at a time while he works on a bigger patch, that is if the huge patches even stay
>>
>>172668916
Does he still work on dota? I'm not even sure.
>>
>>172668916
nostalgia has you like whoa
>>
>pick roaming support
>our safelanergets a FREE LANE
>melee 1v1
>refuses to solo
>demands he have a support
>offlane has to go support him
>i have to play offlane with a fucking roamer after already getting a kill and killing cour (both in mid)
>its le safelane somehow still loses the lane episode
>no farm
>30min treads shadowblade

why does this only happen when I play ranked
>>
>teammate picks jungle lc
>
>>
File: 1436392616533.png (45KB, 1127x808px) Image search: [Google]
1436392616533.png
45KB, 1127x808px
>>172669038
>stick to unranked
>avoid ranked like the plague
>avoid stress since unranked is ranked without a visible number and much less autism
glad im not a rankedshitter
>>
E-sports back tonight

thank the lord
>>
>>172664073
just reduce the cd on her heal, why is it 45 sec?
>>
>tfw its so cold in my house
>want to lay under the covers and be warm
>tfw cant play dota 2 if in bed under covers

>>
>>172669552
Damn you still have my request saved, this shit is like 2 years old
>>
>>172670697
wrap your self in your cover
>>
File: ebin.png (27KB, 853x448px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
27KB, 853x448px
>>172670905
Also got the storm rubbing his hands together if you made that, dont remember.
Too bad i lost my ti1 era d2g pictures
>>
>>172668916
the patch before 7.00 lasted like 10 months anon, with a few minor tweaks to it
>>
File: file.png (936KB, 1359x440px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
936KB, 1359x440px
>2stack demand safelane after I've picked
>they demand I go jungle
>tell them to fuck off cause the enemy has a roaming treant and we already have mid/offlane locked
>they see this as me being in the wrong and disobeying them, because I didnt know beforehand that they were a stack

tell me again, why is there a separate mmr
>>
>>172674571
Because Valve is working on purging stacks from soloqueue.
>>
>>172605170
>new
>>
>>172674571
so which one were you?
>>
>>172675234
Troll
>>
>>172675265

they wanted a troll jungle?? Were they retarded.
>>
File: 20170331172837_1.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170331172837_1.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
What's the most stolen Int you've ever had?
>>
>>172669552
Ranked is what makes dota worthwhile, if you're not playing ranked you are wasting your time.
>>
File: Happy - Sheever Victory.jpg (48KB, 356x376px) Image search: [Google]
Happy - Sheever Victory.jpg
48KB, 356x376px
why are people that don't play dota so obsessed with the amount of dota players?

it's been like this since before the game even launched and it doesn't happend that much with other games... maybe with the exception of sc2

is it because dota and sc2 are pretty much the only current games that require actual skill to play?
>>
>>172676682
Well, yes.
>>
>>172633957
>her
>>
>>172678062
>why are people that don't play dota so obsessed with the amount of dota players?

Those are all butthurt SC2 players (who don't even play their own game) who blame mobashit for the death of their game and need someone to shit on to feel better about themselves.
>>
File: envi.png (37KB, 214x140px) Image search: [Google]
envi.png
37KB, 214x140px
I've played wcIII dota for years
EVERYONE playing knew 100% it was the ultimate shitskin/third world game
whenever people talked about how popular dota was then (from numbers of downloads from getdota.com), everyone was saying ''like 90% of those are from netcafes in shitskin lands, and who knows how many chinks there are''
no one said it was whitemans game
this didnt change when dota 2 came out, it was still the same playerbase so we all knew it was populated by shitskins and russians, but no one complained
then dota started booming, sc2 was more or less confirmed ded and they all jumped ship (d2g was certainly a very interesting place back then), and now its been so long many new players went on d2g, saw sc2 shitposters, managed to get tired of the game and copied said sc2 posters thinking it wasn't shitposting

t. d2gulagian history professor

if you have more questions regarding early d2g day memery or dota 1 history, feel free to ask
>>
>>172678062
>why are people that don't play dota so obsessed with the amount of dota players?

The subhuman species that started in the sc2 warrens. Literally the only lasting legacy of starshitters (or at least starshit 2 shitters)
>>
File: 1489400667565.jpg (165KB, 1163x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489400667565.jpg
165KB, 1163x1500px
>DotA is dying

>His favorite teams failed to be relevant in the relevant era of dota

My side won
>>
I'm struggling to formulate this metas defining features? something like push/fight/rat meta etc.

is it just fighting? why are the heroes that are strong right now strong?
>>
>>172677945
I'm suprised 5 2k players have 78 IQ points between them to steal in the first place
>>
>>172679214
>why are the heroes that are strong right now strong?

Because they are strong with almost any amount of farm, but scale well with it. Same with levels. Heroes that can quickly transition to being better versions of other carries with just item choices

Heroes like Jug, Magnus, Pudge, Lina, Weaver, Monkey King, Slardar, etc.
>>
File: 1488079685880.jpg (28KB, 290x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488079685880.jpg
28KB, 290x326px
>>172678269
>>172679070
>It's the sc2 boogeyman
>>
Why the fuck is Pugna ult allowed.
>>
>>172679416
>>172679092
I wish the taught more english words in lebanese schools so you could have more variety of posts instead of always posting combinations of the same few dozen words.
>>
>>
File: 1490908765090.jpg (97KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490908765090.jpg
97KB, 680x535px
I'm extremely fucking tired, dotards.
When do esports start? I want to take a quick sleep.
>>
File: 1488306177357.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488306177357.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>172680067
>tfw I killed the thread
gomenasai dotards
>>
>>172681449
Shut the fuck up you pathetic motherfucker.
>>
>http://www.datdota.com/
about FUCKING time
the amount of shitters that have gone un-BTFO on this site due to no sources and numbers to quite is too damn high
>>
File: 1465557446951.jpg (198KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465557446951.jpg
198KB, 1000x1000px
>eg elimination match starts right when I head to work

t-take my energy artour
>>
File: le old redditor.jpg (115KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
le old redditor.jpg
115KB, 736x736px
>>172682136
>he thinks numbers can prove shit
I bet you think math is a real science too
>>
>>172601626
>7.00 got me to actually stop playing the game
I should feel happy but I don't
>>
>>172682320
>WAAA WHY PROS PICK LEGION IS *GAMELOSING* HERO
>ackchyually
>>
>watch og/nb
>sleep
>wake up for np/vcj
best plan? is ig/emp gonna be a shitstomp & not worth staying up for?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>172680015
>eg think they had an idea of what they were gonna do

el em ay oh
>>
>>172682136
>Old School Pros
>Data Analysis.
Pffff, they would rather listen to EE than an actual analyst. and then get BTFO by Teams that do so (AdFiem)
>>
>>172682884
>go to sleep when tournament starts
>wake up
>watch vods all sunday skipping all the between games and draft crap
>>
File: 1475585660930.jpg (56KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475585660930.jpg
56KB, 512x512px
Let's hope our guys Wings knock out EG
>>
HHNNNNGG I WANNA FUCK LINA
>>
>>172683772
DELET THIS
>>
File: lina has nigglets.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lina has nigglets.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>172684046
>>
File: Lina.webm (304KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Lina.webm
304KB, 480x360px
>>172684046
>>
File: 1417728380723.gif (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1417728380723.gif
67KB, 230x230px
>>172684671
>>
File: 93bb91d69f-1486833707531.jpg (508KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
93bb91d69f-1486833707531.jpg
508KB, 979x832px
How long's the game got lads?
>>
since this thread is more than uttergigadead despite being friday night... recomend me a thread/board/subreddit to read while waiting for DAC
>>
File: 1484990126403.jpg (58KB, 408x580px) Image search: [Google]
1484990126403.jpg
58KB, 408x580px
>I rate Miracle
>>
File: 1484939196995.jpg (45KB, 328x381px) Image search: [Google]
1484939196995.jpg
45KB, 328x381px
>mfw my support SD gives me a moonshard after killing there carry and getting mucho gold

what a bloke
>>
sheever is love sheever remains life
>>
File: 1478202806243.jpg (224KB, 576x488px) Image search: [Google]
1478202806243.jpg
224KB, 576x488px
It's friday night mother fuckers, who else /comfy/ here

moomins is ultimate comf
>>
File: angry merchant.png (334KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
angry merchant.png
334KB, 600x737px
>>172686392
>mfw enough gold to buy my entire team a moonshard but theyre assholes so I keep it to myself

>wasnt HoloChemist
>>
File: file.png (85KB, 433x157px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85KB, 433x157px
>>172687018
>Friday night
>it just turned Saturday morning
>posts a Finnish meme
>it's been Saturday for 2 hours in Finland already
>>
>>172687018
I drank too much alcohol
>>
File: Moomin.png (112KB, 347x280px) Image search: [Google]
Moomin.png
112KB, 347x280px
>>172687018
/comfyAF/
>>
I have almost 6,000 hours logged in Dota 2 and would love to keep playing, but I can't.

I'll get straight to the point. I am not a psychologist. I am not a babysitter either. I am a 24 year old man who wants to enjoy his favorite game, meeting friendly people, fighting for a common goal. Sometimes we succeed, sometimes we fail. At the end of the day, it's all good fun. This is where the tired bit comes in from the title. I'm tired of having to be someones emotional target. I'm tired of being the backbone for an angry team. I'm tired of the fact that this is OK.

I have a perfect behavior score. I've had that score for years and I'm tired. The emotionally unstable and angry people who ruin this game for the diehard fans who have invested so much time and money into the game they love seem to always get away without any consequences. Getting a few low prio games is a consequence of being a bad person to your fellow players. There is no consequence for going above and beyond that and being a consistently horrible person.

I will not be spending any more money on this game. I will not be playing this game without being invited on by my friends. I am tired of the way this game allows me to be treated and unless there is a concerted and communicated effort by Valve, I will not be returning.
>>
File: 1474723816230.png (54KB, 1307x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474723816230.png
54KB, 1307x306px
>>172687429
sick pasta bro
>>
>>172687498
sick imgr pic in a pic bro
>>
>GRACE POINTS
AYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1479781238551 (1).png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479781238551 (1).png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>172687243
Do not play dota until you have sobered up.

I played dota drunk the other night and lost 10 games in a row. I was POSITIVE it was my team fault, but after playing sober I am legit on a 6 game win streak
>>
>>172687787
link to tweet
https://twitter.com/wykrhm/status/847951330153033728
>>
>>172687787
>le epic redditor with april foolz tweet
very epic my friend
>>
>>172687787
>>172687948
you realize what day is it right kid?
>>
File: 1487983658899.jpg (5KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487983658899.jpg
5KB, 247x250px
>>172688023
shut up I want to believe
>>
>>172687870
>wake up
>it is snowing in my town even though it should not be this time of year

should we be worried about global climate change?
>>
>>172687787
poo in loos should all shit themselves to death, fucking stinkers
>>
>>172688075
you should be more worried about waking up at 1:25 AM
>>
just played first game of enchantress, got a 4 minutes midas after 2 ganks, into pike into bloodstone into aghs, we lost our enigma 15 minutes in and we still almost won and I had highest networth and hero dmg in the game, she kicks ass at all stages of the game except when we were defending megas.
>>
anybody know when /ourguy/ grandgrant will be streaming tonight?
>>
>>172688343
haha good april fools m8
we all know ur shit at dota
picked slark
died twice then fed down mid
>>
>>172688619
is he going to rope himself live when eg gets last position?
>>
>>172688726
>last position
Do you mean last place? Retard
>>
Is it possible to share control meepo with a 5 stack and everyone controls a meepo (leaving their man hero in the fountain) and win a game?
>>
>>172688861
no, I meant last position
>>
File: c5bb634cf2d3a907b4d4da2373c20996.jpg (222KB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
c5bb634cf2d3a907b4d4da2373c20996.jpg
222KB, 1920x1038px
come on EG dont throw
>>
File: Castle.jpg (416KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Castle.jpg
416KB, 2560x1440px
/sips/ for liquid
>>
>>172689598
fuck off with your youtube eceleb shit you faggot
nobody cares
>>
File: kunnka 2.png (156KB, 577x555px) Image search: [Google]
kunnka 2.png
156KB, 577x555px
>there is a chance that both EG and Liquid will be eliminated in the first day
>mfw it's really high chance
fuck those all-stars super-popular western teams desu
>>
>>172689692
you....tube

?
>>
>>172689830
does watching famous people fail make you feel less lonely in your own failures?
>>
>>172690130
Yes.
>>
File: 1486850392133.jpg (145KB, 1280x942px) Image search: [Google]
1486850392133.jpg
145KB, 1280x942px
>>172689598
S I P B O Y S
>>
>>172630593
you'd be surprised. i've had some australian sperg literally screaming at the top of his lungs and cursing us all out because we weren't playing at 100% in overthrow
>>
File: ZlopQsu.jpg (31KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
ZlopQsu.jpg
31KB, 600x577px
Fucking Lifestealer is shit when I play him, but when the enemy has lifestealer he just plays farmville and becomes a fucking raidboss
>>
>>172690670
watch your replays and follow lifestealer and watch what he does
>>
File: 1490574795843.jpg (170KB, 1080x985px) Image search: [Google]
1490574795843.jpg
170KB, 1080x985px
>>172687498
>taking 4chan this seriously
>>
>High skill - good team mates ez wins every time
>Very high skill - some raging ruskies insta picking mid voker and bot w/e.

My match history is literally 1after another win-lose-win-lose, every loss is on very high skill. Guess I am not ready yet, but I hope I will forever stay at high skill if it keeps dumbfucks out of my games.
>>
File: 1482675365314.jpg (20KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482675365314.jpg
20KB, 480x451px
>>172691224
why is felicity-chan embracing a rat? Is this an event to raise awareness or something?
>>
File: image.png (187KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187KB, 540x296px
guys i drank like 4 monster trying to stay up for DAC and I'm shaking pretty bad and it wont stop

I've gone to the toilet 3 times and each time it feels like I've emptied my bowels

r.n. im curled up in the bathroom with the door locked and my phone light on

what should I do
i dont want to call an ambulance and have to wake my flat mates but I don't want to shit myself and die in the bathroom waiting for a fucking videogame
>>
>>172691935
eat something
>>
>>172691935
>only 4 sips
WEAK
>>
File: 1489870701411.jpg (47KB, 641x574px) Image search: [Google]
1489870701411.jpg
47KB, 641x574px
have you retards figured out yet that the only good way to play dota is to avoid AP like the plague
>>
>>172691935
should've taken smaller sips
>>
>>172691935
first of all why would you drink all 4 already, DAC didnt even start yet you fuckin egg

second of all, even when it did start you'd only need to have one or two

third, what >>172692048 said, lots of caffeine on an empty stomach is bad for you
>>
>>172692249

All Random master race here.
>>
>>172691935
drink a shit ton of water and try to get it out of your system
>>
>>172691935
You deserve to die, retard
>>
File: 1461444133498.jpg (42KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1461444133498.jpg
42KB, 337x337px
>twitch added a bunch of weeb emotes
>>
>>172692556
They did?
>>
>>172692048
what kind of food will help
my friends always say eat break after a night out, but this is a whole different monster. Pun most certainly not intended.

>>172692075
>>172692267
this isnt a joke
I honestly feel I might die
I can feel every pound my heart makes

>>172692348
>>172692464
Ive been up for like 18hours and didnt want to miss it cause I dont have any plans for the weekend
I'll try and eat something, any suggestions?
like i said bread is the only thing I can think of but thats more a pre hangover softener/cure from friends

>>172692538
You too
>>
File: 1478355410692.jpg (81KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478355410692.jpg
81KB, 830x720px
>>172655557
SOMA
>>
File: 146d876e7b-1486853622228.jpg (259KB, 1100x728px) Image search: [Google]
146d876e7b-1486853622228.jpg
259KB, 1100x728px
>>172692556

>Place $ USD Percent Team
>1st $235,898 40% TBD>
2nd $88,462 15% TBD
>3rd $70,769 12% TBD
>4th $53,077 9% TBD

?

the first DAC wasn't a honeypot

what changed
>>
>>172692712
Dumb kumikoposter!
>>
>>172655557
botw
witcher 3
>>
File: 1490698367431.jpg (13KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
1490698367431.jpg
13KB, 500x271px
I'm so fucking tired, dotards.
Why did I choose today of all days to fix my sleeping schedule? This is terrible. I think I'm actually going to sleep through the playoffs.
I want to cry.
>>
>>172693226
I wanted to nap before dac so I tried eating & giving myself itis but I ended up reading for forty five minutes
>>
>>172693226
It'll be alright anon :3

*pats you on the head*
>>
>>172693226
man up u wuss
>>
>>172678972
fellow oldfag dota1 player here
for some reason the shitskins were way more tolerable in dota1
but this was also the time before peruvians, it was pretty much all chinks and pinoys playing on NA battle.net
sadly i didnt visit d2g back then
also way less anime fags back in the day
i mean yeah people had anime names and shit, just way less cancerous
people were also worse at the game overall
>>
>>172692742
>the first DAC wasn't a honeypot
>what changed
valve's not an official sponsor after shanghai
>>
File: 1442986512555.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1442986512555.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>172693938
>IT'S NOT EVEN A VALVE EVENT

YOU
JUST
CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP
>>
>>172692620
Drink a fair amount of water and eat some bread
And remember never drink energy drinks again, they are seriously bad for you
>>
File: 1490193504092.jpg (146KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490193504092.jpg
146KB, 500x375px
it's up
https://www.twitch tv/pgl_dota
>>
File: 1487814052299.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487814052299.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>172693982
>le evil sugar and caffeine
>>
what is this whole tourney was just one giant april fool's joke
wouldn't that be something
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-30+at+12.33.47).jpg (35KB, 424x457px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-30+at+12.33.47).jpg
35KB, 424x457px
I've had the same 2 stack in ranked 4 times in one day hows this a good thing to allow
>>
>games are about to start

>no grandgrant preshow

kill me
>>
File: 1444268684454.png (19KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1444268684454.png
19KB, 592x492px
>>172694309
>surprise, we're not paying out anywy because we're subhuman chinks
>>
>>172694138
>le jewish chemicals meme
Eat actual food and drink actual drinks you retard
>>
What the fuck Twitch really did just add a bunch of weeb emotes
Why?
>>
File: Wraith_King[1].png (69KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Wraith_King[1].png
69KB, 256x144px
>Oh baby!
>>
>>172694843
i dont drink them but they're not any worse than fucking half the shit people get at starbucks
>>
>>172694875
>the steam sale is called anime specials

we are living in an age of weebs, and ironic weebs.
>>
>>172691935
wait.../sips/ are energy drinks? what the fuck I thought we were getting drunk as fuck to watch /ourguys/
>>
>>172693226
Tpeбoвaниe дeнeг зa пoлyчeниe кoпии = вымoгaтeльcтвo.
Штpaф в cлyчae oткaзa = гpaбeж.
Bывoд - кoпиpacт дoлжeн cидeть в тюpьмe.
>>
Is DAC free to watch in client?
>>
https://www.joindota.com/en/news/51828-brand-new-hero-zhu-to-be-released-straight-after-kiev-major
where were you when valve redeemed themselves
>>
File: MST3K-logo.png (234KB, 339x329px) Image search: [Google]
MST3K-logo.png
234KB, 339x329px
>no mst3k hero
>>
File: 1439104336262.jpg (43KB, 461x599px) Image search: [Google]
1439104336262.jpg
43KB, 461x599px
>used to watch Dota esports religiously for 4 years
>EG kicks ppd and Fear after TI6
>haven't watched a single match of Dota since then

It's just not the same anymore.
>>
File: 1464540753221.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1464540753221.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
Just won 2 games and now DAC is about to start.
Feeling pretty good. :)
>>
>>172695696
they're not kicked, fear is their coach and ppd is doign some business stuff idk.
i get what you mean though. fear is the GOAT
>>
There's nothing comfier to me than a good Doom game.

Seeing a Slark or a Sven go full panic mode, dropping in 8 seconds.
>>
Barny strim

twitch videogame_broadcaster
>>
>>172696192
fuck off autist
>>
>>172696192
what the fuck since when does he stream here? And why doesn't he stream on his regular channel anymore?
>>
>>172696192
Nobody cares about barnyy anymore.
You're about as irrelevant as that one tranny poster that shills his own twitch here. Fuck off.
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 273x273px
I made a couple peanutbutter sandwiches and I have a pint glass of water with me
the shaking has subsided a bit; it might have been exaggerated by my earlier bowel movements which I hadnt been expecting

thanks for the advice guys, I hope I havent stressed myself and tonight's a good one

Bless u all f.a.m.s.

>>172695306
I have no idea what /sips/ are, but I guess I'm lucky theres energy drink lads here
>>
File: 1482410355597.jpg (126KB, 780x749px) Image search: [Google]
1482410355597.jpg
126KB, 780x749px
When will the pre-game show meme die?
>>
1 hour pre-show, you are kidding right?
>>
>>172696347
Guy bitched out. Finally was popular and sperged out, using his wrist pain as an excuse. Now he hides on that channel or plays with draskyl.
>>
more close ups on disgusting weeb acne faces
>>
is the sound out of sync for anyone else? been having this problem lately
>>
File: 0wv7za7.png (807KB, 944x502px) Image search: [Google]
0wv7za7.png
807KB, 944x502px
>>172697229
>any dota event ever
>having synced audio on stream
>>
File: 1478999313021.jpg (25KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
1478999313021.jpg
25KB, 300x407px
>1 hour of team fight recapes
>>
>>172695626
i fuckin believed it
im such an idiot
>>
newbee is our guys right?
fuck n0tails
>>
File: 1448658364401.jpg (584KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1448658364401.jpg
584KB, 1200x900px
og ig finals
3-1 to og

try and prove me wrong
>>
File: average_greek.jpg (30KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
average_greek.jpg
30KB, 435x571px
>all these ugly cunts with close ups of their acne
>>
>>172697229
you
>>
yeah fuck this

im going to sleep

save me up some memes
>>
>>172697724
Just like how OG took TI6.
>>
>all these close ups of these disgusting uncut nails

>>172697870
tfw someone saves your pic/filename combo
>>
riki crowd again...
>>
File: 1414895473985.jpg (30KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1414895473985.jpg
30KB, 600x640px
>>172698335
>lelouch BTFO
>>
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/3090095233

r8 my match, im the kunkka
>>
>random viper
>buy OoV
>friend picks veno and we dual lane
That was a fun game
>>
>>172698335
og were shit at ti6 cause of [le dead weight mid player]

>>172698473
im not lel ouch
>>
>>172698382
y-you too
>>
File: 1490747830172.png (21KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1490747830172.png
21KB, 300x309px
>riki crowd
>dropping players
>m-m-m-muh gaem is not ded i swear!1!!
>>
>the ceo wears a tshirt
>>
>>172698597
u mean feeder carry?
>>
>>172698507
>66 minutes
>not even 10cs/pm on any hero

thats some real fucking 1k right there

now fuck off 1k shitter, its time to watch esports
>>
>>172698717
why doesnt PPD wear a tie?
>>
File: 2017-03-31_20-30-17(chrome).png (1MB, 1418x477px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-31_20-30-17(chrome).png
1MB, 1418x477px
>ALL THOSE EMPTY SEATS
>>
File: 1419626091743.jpg (37KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1419626091743.jpg
37KB, 177x278px
would rather have listened to PPD than this shit
>>
2013 5K PLAYER THAT JUST DROPPED TO 3K AS OF TODAY, AMA REDDIT
>>
Isn't China supposed to have more dota fans than the rest of the world?
Where the fuck are all the people? Why are all the seats so fucking EMPTY
>>
File: file.png (338KB, 662x387px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
338KB, 662x387px
>>172698717
>>172698951
it's the nu-CEO style pioneered by Elon
>>
It's literally empty for the '''opening ceremony'''
>>
>>172698952
>>172699093
it's like 10am in china
>>
>>172698952
chink need to work on saturday
>>
File: 1434070267589.jpg (45KB, 430x402px) Image search: [Google]
1434070267589.jpg
45KB, 430x402px
why is Winter on stage? I thought he was Malaysian
>>
This guy must be so loaded
>>
>>172699069
would you go to a dota event that's not TI starting at 9 am?
>>
>RedEye speaks Mandarin
>Merlini doesnt
???
>>
File: file.png (32KB, 1118x75px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32KB, 1118x75px
>>
File: Just_Musk_my_shit_up.jpg (18KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
Just_Musk_my_shit_up.jpg
18KB, 300x293px
>>172699081
>nu-male nu-CEO style
huh.... really makes u think...
>>
>>172699093
Why would anyone watch a doto opening ceremony at 9:30 am?
>>
wat is going on
>>
File: 1470868596402.jpg (17KB, 204x275px) Image search: [Google]
1470868596402.jpg
17KB, 204x275px
>blackpack
>>
>martial arts
based
>>
>one of the screens isnt working
starting out well
>>
>>172698952
damn ppd needs some good fashion tips from that alpha male capitalist
>>
>autismautismautism's virgin walk
>>
I thought the teams coming out onto the stage were the teams about to play
so close to snapping
>>
File: king_of_edge.jpg (46KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
king_of_edge.jpg
46KB, 600x399px
The fuck was that?
>>
>sumail wearing red shoes to appeal to the chinks
>zai literally wearing girls jeans and female tennis shoes

what the fuck is wrong with this team

I dont even think rtz is the problem when hes with faggots like this
>>
>bloodseeker
>clinks
>ursa
>phoenix

how will crit fuck up today?
>>
>cute butt zai
>>
File: 1490889041858.jpg (190KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490889041858.jpg
190KB, 790x843px
>>
File: 1435067845622.jpg (102KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1435067845622.jpg
102KB, 500x502px
WHEN WILL ENVY PUT ON A REAL PAIR OF SHOES?

HE LITERALLY DOESNT EVEN OWN ANY
>>
>Extreme Eautism

>>172699539
105th popularity hero 2nd pick as a core
>>
Why is miracle such a fucking dweeb
>>
>>172699381
don't bully the dary !!
>>
File: file.png (415KB, 1264x249px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
415KB, 1264x249px
what's wrong with this picture?
>>
File: loldotaxd.png (156KB, 657x379px) Image search: [Google]
loldotaxd.png
156KB, 657x379px
yo seriously fuck this game
>>
>>172699568

that fucking posture
>>
File: file.png (167KB, 1400x1960px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167KB, 1400x1960px
>>172699568
>>
File: 1490659755261.jpg (40KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1490659755261.jpg
40KB, 500x689px
holy shit memepire is in this tournament? wtf how? lmao
>>
>>172699568
What emotion is Universe trying to convey with that face?
>>
those disco-balls dont seem like an effective weapon
>>
File: 1470712753328.jpg (179KB, 626x638px) Image search: [Google]
1470712753328.jpg
179KB, 626x638px
Can the audience see the autism?
>>
>>172699770
lmao
>>
>>172699770
>jeans and sneakers

I'd rather purposefully not give a fuck and wear jandals than look like a fucking faggot with no taste
>>
File: 4mVWG54.jpg (9KB, 548x260px) Image search: [Google]
4mVWG54.jpg
9KB, 548x260px
i havnt played or watched dota in a year

where the FUCK is hao and sylar
>>
>>172700000
woah
>>
YES YES
WE MUST KUNG FU FIGHT
>>
File: 1490987747760.png (238KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490987747760.png
238KB, 600x338px
>All of my friends went to sleep already
>tfw I'm all alone with only you guys to keep me company tonight
let's try to have a fun night dotards
>>
>save burning for last
this LAN is rigged, IG will win to make up for declining chink playerbase
>>
File: 1478220955636.png (454KB, 523x692px) Image search: [Google]
1478220955636.png
454KB, 523x692px
Why hire professional martial artists for a fucking video game tournament?
>>
is DAC like TI for the chinese? Typical of them to keep the prizepool tenfolds lower than the american counterpart.
>>
>>172699568
they probably pass zai around after a good game
>>
I wish ex Ad Finem would've been better and qualified.
They wouldn't have just walked by.
>>
I think purges feet hurt
>>
>>172700187
fuck off shitter.

i bet you walk like a virgin
>>
File: 1490683963902.webm (1MB, 850x665px) Image search: [Google]
1490683963902.webm
1MB, 850x665px
Migrate when ready.
>>172700282
>>172700282
>>172700282
>>
>>172700081
hao is on a "retirement" team

sylvar died in an accident in sichuan province when a cement lorry swerved round a corner too fast and fell on his mercedes
>>
>>172700187
its China everyone is a professional martial artists
>>
dat naked asian guy on the horn
>>
>>172694918
Starbucks is terrible though
Someone bring up the info on the 2000 calorie wendys drink
Thread posts: 737
Thread images: 172

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.