[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 84

File: poegeneral12.jpg (243KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
poegeneral12.jpg
243KB, 800x800px
old school edition

>2.6: Legacy
https://www.pathofexile.com/legacy
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Skilltree Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>>
first for poe is shit
>>
second for poe is the shit
>>
third for anime
>>
fourth for posting in this cursed land
>>
File: 1490631269044.jpg (83KB, 544x816px) Image search: [Google]
1490631269044.jpg
83KB, 544x816px
>there are still """""""""people""""""" who dont make their own people
>>
Spiritual Deficiency
Crimson Jewel
6-8% increased maximum life
Increases and Reductions to Energy Shield in Radius are Transformed to apply to Life
>>
7th for being sacrificed to Aziri
>>
File: bilbo.jpg (114KB, 483x352px) Image search: [Google]
bilbo.jpg
114KB, 483x352px
>Link Remote Mine Support with Fire Trap gem
>No change in damage.
PoEtards??????
>>
>>172269496
Youre literally just adding another step to it... Why would you even do that.
>>
File: 1407313211121.jpg (65KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1407313211121.jpg
65KB, 500x383px
>levelling a gem from 19 to 20 when you need it to be 20 asap
>>
If i get the Anh shield (-1 end charge) and -2 fragility, then i would be in perma onslaught, right? (Onslaught when at max end charges)
>>
File: rm.jpg (51KB, 339x722px) Image search: [Google]
rm.jpg
51KB, 339x722px
>>172269581
More damage
More control over when it goes off
Also if you have trap skills and mine skills, wouldnt you get both the benefits since now its a mine and a trap?

I was thinking of putting a pile of mines then some traps on top. A mob walks in to the traps, takes damage, then I set off the mines which makes more traps and those go off as well.
>>
This map has shit mods who the fuck opened it
>>
Why was Andromeda such a step back from ME3 which itself was a step back from ME2?
>>
Different studio
>>
>>172269831
Yep.
>>
>>172269874
Wrong thread, but literally because the old heads of the studio left after 2, and the new ones thought that it was romance that was bringing in people.
>>
File: smug_ryder.png (838KB, 856x650px) Image search: [Google]
smug_ryder.png
838KB, 856x650px
>>172270038
but the romance got worse too
>>
>>172269945
Neato. And would also have the +3% max res due to no charges.

Now, to determine if perma onslaught and +3 max res is worth more than the 10% block i'd lose
>>
>>172269874
not gonna pay $50 shekels for it so ill wait until its on some torrent site
im expecting it to be a crashgrab tho.
at least DAI still had a somewhat decent story going on
>>
>>172270193
>>172270193
It's really fuckign sad when the best game they released in a decade is fuckign Inquisition. Bioware is dead.
>>
>>172270038
Bioware is kill.
>>
>>172269362
>Make their own people
lewd
>>
>>172270174
Of course it is. Main concerns are using that shield over other shields and losing two jewel sockets.
>>
>>172270365
its gonna be sadder when the new team ruins the inquisition sequel with forced identity politics and even even more dating sim-focus
>>
Should I unlock the entire Atlas? Ive got only shaped maps t10 and above and I just cant sustain for shit. I mean I can to some extent if I poor currency into rerolling but fuck that shit thats aids I want to just alch and go and stay in t15 forever.
>>
i was inspired by ryu's steam today
going to play poe nonstop for 12 hours!!
>>
File: armor.jpg (110KB, 490x570px) Image search: [Google]
armor.jpg
110KB, 490x570px
I'm running a fire crit cyclone inquisitor and just got this, a new item for me. It looks really interesting for my build however it being a 1 alchemy item makes me think twice about using it. Right now I'm using a Tabula and resistances shouldn't be a problem with the new ele resist implicits around. What is the downside of using this?
>>
>>172270528
True. The -10% max block hurt me as a necromancer, but the perma onslaught is a lot of FAST
>>
>>172270707
What does the atlas even do? Ive gotten a few and nothing happens.
>>
>>172270808
>looks at items prices to decide their worth
>>
>>172270808
the downside is that you're getting purely damage stats on a piece of gear that could potentially have 100+ life and 100+ resists
>>
>be me
>10,000 ES at 75 with just 1 chaos items off poe.trade
>mfw I can survive more volatiles than a relic kaom's heart build with mirror worthy gear

feels good man
>>
File: hcssf loots.jpg (160KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
hcssf loots.jpg
160KB, 600x604px
is there a build here?
>>
>>172271057
welcome to the game

vendor all that shit
>>
>>172269874
Tbh even 1 and 2 kinda sucked. Boring gameplay backed up by so-so story and your choices never really mattered. Saren and Sovereign still die and all your choices get you in 2 is some extra dialogue sequences.
>>
>>172271057
Zombies
>>
>>172270809
I'm using it on my SSF character and due to drop restriction I don't have the option for the -end charge jewels but I wouldn't use them if I could, to me the whole idea of Ahn's if to give you decent amount of armour, life, high block and +3 max res. The onslaught is only situationally useful unless your ascendancy can use it (i.e. it would be great on a melee Raider since it would then also mean perma phasing) but otherwise best obtained with simply a silver flask rather than wasting 2 jewels.
>>
>>172271057
maxblock glad
>>
>>172271057
If you 6l that pillar you get a movespeed cycloone tank since you need barely any nodes to do good damage.
>>
File: 1486232018447.jpg (35KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1486232018447.jpg
35KB, 576x432px
>Purity of Fire on a ring with +3 to socketed gems mod
>corrupted Rise of the Phoenix with +1 to socketed gems mod
>Empower
>Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning in it
>mfw triple lvl23 Purity soon
>>
you got any crazy hope for 3.0 poeg ?
for my part I think its not gonna change much, a few new skills, some new monster types, some new tilesets, and a story no one cares about
cant wait to see the anal devastation when GGG who doesnt play the game nerfs double dipping but not mob hp and everyone gets mad because no damage
>>
>>172271684
>ttk will take 2 casts instead of 1 now
the horror
>>
>and a story no one cares about
stop projecting
>>
>>172271684
I hope armor sees some form of rework. I hope new item bases with baked in hp values are added.
>>
>>172271684
poe 3.0 will be completely casualized for console audiences

expect much simpler mechanics, gear sets, etc
>>
who the fuck is the russian guy with 15k people watching him play PoE
>>
>>172272849
apparently some dota 2 player
>>
>GGG who doesnt play the game nerfs double dipping but not mob hp and everyone gets mad because no damage
Shaper, the highest hp boss in the game, and most obvious dps check one, has been beaten by the following non-DDing builds:

HoWaA
WI
ED
fucking Scorching Ray
various summoners

Damage is not hard to get if you know what you're doing, even without any abuse of DD-ing. The crux of the end game imbalance is the CI+VP¨interaction (which the first two above mentioned builds are guilty of) which you would have pointed out instead if you were not a retarded clueless shitter. But I guess it's easier to use buzzwords and go hurrr derp durr does GGG even play their own game??
>>
>>172273113
wouldn't it just be as easy as tagging vp as "you have no life or energy shield regeneration"
>>
>>172273009
>>172272849
On twitch? Got to see this. Hope hes from Navi.
>>
>playing meme builds

well its either this or double dip
CI is fine
looks like you read too much reddit and dont actually play the game, too
cant wait to see your scorching ray shaper kill btw
>>
give VP reduced leech effectiveness like it used to have

one step fixed

>>172273327
that just removes the identity of ES which ggg once had a vision on in terms of design, I don't know what the fuck ideals they have for hp/es now though
>>
>>172273374
Nah I think hes from power rangers, how disappointing.
>>
>>172273327
es recharge isnt the same as regen
>>
>mathil
>tier 13 maps
>7000es
>>
@172273381
Stop shifting the goal posts you retarded shitter, DD-ing is not even the main reason behind the perceived imbalance of end game, that sounds exactly like what someone who "reads too much reddit" and has actually ZERO clue about the meta and what successful players use would say

The VAST majority of builds can get more than enough damage for up to t15s

For Guardians/Shaper where there's a discernible bump in terms of dps check, various non DD-ing builds have also proven to be viable

If you're trying to pin cluelessness on behalf of GGG, try not to sound like a fucking retarded idiot who's never got past t10s yourself

Removal of DD or removal of CI+VP abuse, which one do you think has the larger consequences? Which one do you think will be the hardest to balance around? Fucking retard, fuck off.
>>
>add crystal belts
>dont add better life belts
just ggg things
>>
How much DPS should I be looking at at level 82?
I'm using FB and at max Frenzy charges I'm at 42000
>>
>>172274564
life is the stronger mitigation, ggg said so
>>
but you can use vanguard belts because mitigation is as good as ehp XDDD

or the unique vanguard that gives a WHOPPING 8% life
>>
>>172274629
doesn't matter, if you can 1 or 2 tap packs you're doing fine
>>
>dude why isn't everything the same
>dude why do life builds get a lower total of hp than es ones
>dude armour should mitigate elemental damage too because reasons
>dude evasion should also mitigate all damage on a cooldown because reasons
>dude please dumb down the game for me
gotta love armchair game designers
>>
>>172274937
most people would be fine if armour actually reduced phys dmg
>>
>>172274629
if you are talking about tooltip dps, depends on your build and how your main skill works

"real" dps, at 80+ you should have at least 100k
>>
>>172274937
Hey chris
>>
Should one be element weakness capped or just switch in a bismuth/other items for those maps?
>>
>>172274937
>hp/armor is good!
>as long as you have 10x the armor as damage dealt to you :^)
>evasion/dodge is good!
>unless you actually get hit
>>
>>172275198
if youre ele weakness capped, those map mods become """""free"""""""" packsize
>>
>>172275269
Im fire capped but canyon still fake my flicker build in the ass
>>
>>172275220
https://clips.twitch
.tv/ExquisiteGleamingFriseeDendiFace

Whoa... so this is the the power... of no mitigation...

Truly such builds are superior in every way and every scenario, better delete the bottom half of the tree

>dude who cares about small consecutive hits, armour/evasion does nothing because I read it on reddit
>>
>>172275424
And by fake I meant fucks
Dumb phoneposter
>>
>>172275424
honestly even if you arent fully ele weakness capped, doing most maps with 71-74 ele resists aint gonna fuck you in the ass unless the map also has other rippy mods.

but since getting 169 resists isnt that difficult, there is no reason not to be
>>
how is that supposed to display anything about the weakness of no mitigation and not a function of just shitty play
>>
>>172275748
a character with mitigation wouldnt die to ribbons in 1second
>>
>>172275506
that was 100% ele damage you mong
>>
>510% resists with 5 slots isnt that hard to get
>>
when is kripp coming back
>>
is fall of orlath literally fuck white people:the dlc?
>>
>>172276180
>final boss has pale skin and bright blue eyes
what do you think
>>
Why is frostbolt meta now
>>
>>172271684
Double dipping gutted, health buffed, armor made useful, dodge being less of a suicide mechanic, enemies and bosses tuned to go with the double dip removal. I expect oe on some gems to get a boost of some sort as well.

I expect there to be no changes to impliment a trade system, and them to make at least one completely baffling decision. I also expect es to be fucked in some way.
>>
>>172275748
ES builds have poor mitigation, they rely on flasks and manual avoidance if they can't leech. If you removed VP from the game, it would be perfectly acceptable for them to have higher HP than life builds and pretty much the entire point of going ES since it's meant to be a buffer compensating for your poor mitigation/recovery options.

In that regard, the crystal belt base isn't anything that strikes as an oddly imbalanced item design compared to vanguard or leather bases, it's just giving buffer builds more buffer. You're a retard who understands nothing about game balance and thinks it equals homogeneity and what fixes the current life vs ES disparity is just giving life more life.

You know it's fine for things to be different? for choices to matter? fuck off to D3 if you prefer the game giving you the exact same option, only with a slightly different color theme.

>>172275902
For which evasion would have helped you dense motherfucker. Or Dodge. Or Block. Any relevant amount of armour lets you ignore the physical component of small projectile barrages like these while a CI build is helpless against porcupines without hitting their granite. The fact that you don't casually stroll around in high tier maps with 7k ES while it is more than enough as life is evidence of that. The few CI builds that get away with dogshit amoutn of ES are those that abuse VP anyway, which should be the target of your whining.
>>
>>172276503
>monsters with actual nazi brassards, priests and nuns
a bold statement from chris
>>
>>172276793
Weve been trying to make armor useful since Krip days, theyve just buffed everything else. What makes you think theyll do it now?
>>
>>172273113
Howa will be nerfed, and fire attacks with penetraion are basically thie only things being used for non meta builds because of hte dots. Summoners fuck nearly everything up.

So from what you've leisted, we've really only got fire skills that aren't shit, wither,summoning and ED. Every other kill has been with poison dipping.
>>
>>172274125
>Removal of DD or removal of CI+VP abuse, which one do you think has the larger consequences? Which one do you think will be the hardest to balance around? Fucking retard, fuck off.
Chris has said it's a problem, and one they're working on, in his interview with ziggy he stated that he doesn't wanna say shit because his math heads don't want to impliment it till they've got the bulk of it worked out to compensate for said massive balance change. They can't just leave it in, and they've already made steps to try to bring it in line.

I think that at the end of this, poison will just wind up being like bleed, shitty and useless.
>>
>>172273113
>golemancer uses 20ex worth of stackable, infinitely scaling jewels
>le no double dipping here :^)
>>
>>172274937
None of that shit works though, it's why es vall pact builds with double dipping are most of what's at end game, and why meme melee builds only show up once they've farmed 60ex with thier dd mules.
>>
>>172277459
>EQ Bleed
>shitty and useless
Poison will never end up like bleed as long as its allowed to stack since they will probably buff its base scaling
>>
File: wanders in 2017.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wanders in 2017.webm
3MB, 960x540px
i should have been 20k es occultist ED for this no damage mod T9 map fug :DDDDD

And yes, I know it's because of the extra phys damage aura from the rare+ the boss' own vuln curse, I still didn't think it would hit that hard
>>
>3.0
>Chaos damage no longer bypasses Energy Shield

Oh fug m8s ids habbenings
>>
>>172277643
Poison is probably going to be nerfed with something dumb like "Poison doesn't stack, instead it's duration increases every time it's inflicted"
>>
>>172277682
>5000ES
literally less ehp than budget life builds
>>
Aoe gutted? Just stack +projectiles threshold jewels with a gmp and wipe the whole screen anyway
>>
Whats some good budget clear builds that arent vspark
>>
>>172276837
"See, then es would make sense, provided armor worked, but it doesn't unless you're a jugg stacking end charges, or a guardian aurabot and you still wind up exploding.

Evasion is fine as a secondary miitigation source, but not as a main one, and dodge is like a worse version of block since it's hard to stack and you give up far too much to run it. Block, however, is probably the best and only effective version of mitigation besides es and vp. Since it's like dodge, but you don't have to give up anything to stack it aside from a bit of damage.

Vp and es shouldnt be targetted, the problem is that armor fucking blows and it should probably work more like resistances. As for evasion, and dodge, I'm not sure how you'd fix em other than mering the two, and making the stone work differently.
>>
>>172277212
My point was that balancing the removal of DD-ing is not going to be an impossibly difficult task, it just means linear scaling instead of quadratic, taking into account a modifier only once instead of twice. Other builds without DD-ing already manage just fine so the possibility is already there.

Removing VP which means in turn removing spiky damage that can only be tanked with instant, uncapped leech is going to be the trickier part. How do you still manage to keep end game threatening and kill players if they can

1) instantly logout
2) instantly leech back damage
3) instantly recover damage with 5k ES regen

Most of the rips you see nowadays happen in a split second before a player has time to react or logout, which leads to a poor experience of "balance". To fix this would require a large overhaul of the end game's balance and that's where GGG has a decent chance of not hitting the mark.

Crying that removing DD will ruin the game because GGG will have no idea how to balance numbers afterwards is missing the point. Removing shotgunning or ele prolif or 20-spell/s CoC spam didn't break the game, if anything it was healthy for build diversity.
>>
>>172275979

3 pieces of gear with at least 100 total resists = 300
2 pieces of gear with at least 50 total resists = 400

rest from tree/jewels/whatever

only shitters who plan for uniques on every slot have trouble getting it
>>
>>172277947
detonate dead
scion bf totems
slayer cyclone/eq
>>
>>172277682
>play a ranged build
>go into melee range
:thinking:
>>
>>172277795
yes but I had 318 times the amount of life of any CI build to compensate.
>>
>>172277643
EQ keeps getting nerfed to shit, what makes you think it won't get worse? It also doesn't help that bleed other than when it's used on earthquake doesn't matter unless you somehow get poison out of it, like voidheart. Not to mention most bosses are just completely immune to it for no reason.
>>172277794
I'm thinking they'll probably up the base a lot, and reduce the amount of times it can stack. So you'll still do alright damage, but you won't be able to melt shaper with a few hits.
>>
>>172278137
Jewelry and neck alone should give 80% a piece if you find shit ones, then boot/gloves/helmet should cover the rest leaving a whatever socket youre on chest.
>>
>>172278467
Rings and Amulet are dps slots
Boots, belt and gloves should all be 100%+
>>
>>172276837
>For which evasion would have helped
You mean it would have helped him not get stun locked in place, right?
>>
>>172278767
belt is a flask slot slot retard and WED is a prefix
>>
>>172277682
don't make me rethink making my wander...

fuck
>>
>>172278131
I'm generally in agreement, I'm jsut not especially a fan of bullshit design choices meant as speedbumps, like volatile blood instagibs, and boss one shots.

To be completely honest, logout macros should never had been a thing anyone should have designed around. Spiky damage is always terrible. Granted, you still need one shots, but you also need them to be clearly telegraphed, which is especially aparent when running builds with large particles and summons.

However, once dd is removed, and the bosses aren't getting melted in seconds, then they can afford to nerf the spike damage.

They probably won't hit the mark at first, the balance around instant kills is fucking abysmal, but I'd rather everything be undertuned for a league rather than overtuned forever, so hopefully they can focus on baalncing those aspects once the ddd changes are complimented.
>>
>>172278467
id say jewelry having little to no resists would be expected, as most builds need offensive shit on those or some specific unique amulet/ring

but most other gear slots can carry resists. and its easy to get all resists jewels along with offensive shit just to get the last bit
>>
>>172277625
Which is why VP is the real culprit here and removing it allows more freedom to balance end game content and let mitigation defenses shine.

No one would care if both 10k es / poor mitigation and 7k life / good mitigation builds were equally viable because diversity is good. To have one vastly superior just because of the existence of high damage+instant leech trumping any other defense, and in response the game slamming your character with 5k hits for which armour/evasion is paper because that's the only real shot of killing you, is problematic.

Congratulations on agreeing with me.
>>
>>172278767
Were talking about budget builds. The guy cant string together high resists what makes you think he can lose 3 slots for dps.
>>172278906
>>
Nothing stops life from picking VP
>>
>>172278934
Just put it back down with the duelists where it belongs.
>>
File: 1355619637671.gif (732KB, 300x194px) Image search: [Google]
1355619637671.gif
732KB, 300x194px
>trying out FP with new jewels as Inq
>that shit turns out it's fun af
>now freeze AND burn with Hrimburn over half of the screen with 5 projectiles which fly to the moooooon
>mfw
>>
File: 1364606714033.jpg (44KB, 703x680px) Image search: [Google]
1364606714033.jpg
44KB, 703x680px
>VP will never remove mana leech as its tradeoff
>>
Why the fuck does mathils frostbolt ignite
>>
>>172279045
your life doesnt refills instantly after 2 seconds of not taking damage tho
>>
>>172279182
three dragons helmet
>>
Reduced leech effectiveness or reduced flask effectiveness (in the spirit of beta VP where it came with actual costs) doesn't sound bad to balance asymmetry.
>>
>>172279182
>>
>>172279182
three dragons
>>
>>172279406
reduced leech effectiveness will only weaken weak builds while stuff like HOWA shits out so much damage that even 0.2% leech is enough to instantly refill their entiry es pool
>>
>>172278901
it's fun but so fucking hard to get ES, it took me days of searching for the right rings that were worth crafting % es on. I honestly wish I didn't go LL and instead just went CI for a lot more ES, all of your auras from going LL are damage so you are just squishy as fuck. I had 4.8k ES when I had all my gear and all the ES on the tree, I only managed to reach 6.7k after upgrading to presence of chayula, one 20% es ring, and a good crystal belt.

Basically the build I was going is pretty bad in hardcore, CI probably would have been way better.
>>
File: jessie.gif (1MB, 245x221px) Image search: [Google]
jessie.gif
1MB, 245x221px
jesus christ, playing freeze crit sparker it's so wrong
BUT IT FEELS SO GOD DAMN GOOD
>>
ssfhc
odd duelist
even marauder
first reply is my ascendancy
2nd is my skill
>>
>>172280364
no one cares about your dried lake adventures
>>
>>172280452
chieftain
>>
>>172280452
orb o>>172280545
f storms
>>
So Breach rares are absolutely rigged with Elemental Reflect, right? Quite literally every Breach has one and two isn't uncommon at all.
>>
ssfhc orb of storms chieftain
first reply is the skill I use until being able to purchase orb of storms in a3
>>
>>172281060
blight
>>
>>172281060
LEAP SLAM
>>
>>172281060
make a witch just to grab it from nessa
>>
>>172281201
unethical
>>
https://youtu.be/vjwuqtJfxXo
Hold on, are we killing Nazis or Catholic pedophiles?
>>
>>172281308
are you implying white people arent all nazis catholic pedophiles...
>>
File: 14321243324234.png (804KB, 1031x766px) Image search: [Google]
14321243324234.png
804KB, 1031x766px
>>172281308
man they're really pulling the right strings in this expansion
I am sincerely hype
>>
PoE's the only game where human enemies have better fashion/looks than playable characters

those Hugo Boss blackguards look dope
>>
>>172278934
You just made fun of people wanting those mitigation methods, and then yourself stated that you want them. What the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>172281308
Man, I hope we get a white armor mtx that doesn't look like dogshit. Also wow, they have the symbol of the shitty god on thier shield. Not the handsome raven boy.
>>
>>172279406
>>172279140
Honestly, this, I don't understand why it's even by the es tree when it seems to make far more sense to be down there. But even then, VP is fucking things up and I'm not sure any amount of tuning will bring it in line.
>>
>>172282849
Because it was too OP and they wanted to move it away from iron reflexes back when that was OP. Beck before lightning coil and MOM meta.
>>
>>172283001
so the name of the game is really, vaal pact is fucking broken and will be op no matter where it is.
>>
>>172283001
40% leech effectiveness and no life flasks wasn't OP in the BM Lioneye's Glare Kaoms meta because it came it a cost. Them moving it to the Shadow area was them caving to it being archetypically ES and the cost of no regen being virtually nonexistent.
>>
>>172283070
Yeah, GGG needs to rework instant leech into something else.
>>
>>172283070
Nah there was a cost like
>>172283196

Said but people said it was ruined back then because no regen on a shoadow was a death sentence. You couldnt get all your life back just on leech, if youre left at half beccause of bleed or poison or something youre as good as dead. But then lightning coil mom and those became uber popular and that isnt a problem anymore. Then need to get rid of shield recharge to nerf vaal pact. "Oh youre down to 2.5k hp? Too bad you cant get it back without throwing youre glass cannon into a wave"
>>
>>172282337
Not sure what you're reading but I didn't contradict myself.

Armour/evasion life builds are more than fine in what makes the bulk of the end-game content (everything below t16). Crying that ES builds get higher base numbers or a crystal belt while life builds get "only" a 40 life leather is barking up the wrong tree.

The disparity that exists at the top end game (t16+) is due to VP recovery being too good, making all other options other than instant leech or stacking 15k ES and ES recharge subpar. But that's a whole different issue from CI getting some fancy toys to play with like crystal belts or 20% ES rings.

If everyone wasn't so fixated on the top end game, then you'd start seeing life builds more, because those are more than suited in handling random damage thrown at them and not having to pussy behind totems or summons. There would be viable ways to build characters in any area of the tree, the 15k ES totemer and the 7k life melee. You wouldn't cry about crystal belts because vanguard belts would be considered just as good. 300+300 flat armour is practically a chest by itself for IR builds, for example.

TL;DR: Diversity good. Mitigation options good. CI+VP and high damage is the real issue. Not Crystal Belts vs Leather/Vanguard. ES builds are meant by design to have higher hp and be more frail in return. That design is broken by VP, status and stun immunity being widely available. Not +50 ES belts.
>>
D2 HD soon
wont have to play this pos any longer
>>
ah yeah because the reason people stopped playing D2 was because of the outdated graphics

and the reason people play PoE are because of the outstanding graphics
>>
File: 1471334652435.jpg (56KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1471334652435.jpg
56KB, 600x857px
>>172283961
I would play it with my good old trap assassin build for fun's sake, but then'll drop it to be honest.
it's not like Blizzard is going to remove engine limitations to create more interesting and cool game mechanics, I highly doubt they make a HD remster with additional NEW content, that would be admitting that they shitted the bed with dildo 3
>>
>>172283828
I don't think people can be blamed too much for framing the argument in terms of top-end content. It's fallacious to ignore the very real viability of armor/ev life in the 98% of the game it does fine but that remaining 2% summit is very glaring, comparatively.
>>
>>172283961
honestly nowdays I think that PoE actually surpassed Diablo 2's level of complexity, difficulty, flexibility, aesthetics and gameplay in general
dont get me wrong, D2 is probably my most palyed game of all time, but PoE went beyond from such a perfectly well crafted game as diablo 2 and made it even better, poe is without doubt the best spiritual successor of a game I'v ever played
>>
>>172285093
D2 still has insane itemization
>>
>>172284690
The top-end content argument is not decided by the existence of Crystal belts or not, which makes complaining about those misinformed about the real issue at best, and being willfully clueless at worst. The underlying implication that giving life builds super Leather belts with say, 100 flat life instead of 40, would fix anything at that level of content is idiotic. Which is what I get from a post like >>172274564

The design of those items is fine, Crystal gives more buffer (for buffer builds), Vanguard gives more mitigation (for mitigation builds) and Leather is still fine at 40 flat. That said mitigation falls apart at the top content is another issue.
>>
>>172285452
I thought mitigation was the name of the game? 25% from fortify+30% from lightning coil + taste of hate along with high life and es/dodge. Then 90% resists.
>>
Why are so many uniques worth an alch or even less? Not even leveling uniques, but ones that require level 60+
You would think GGG would see this and realize some uniques need to be rebalanced because they are literally worse than a white at that point because at least you can alch a white and maybe get gg rolls
>>
>>172286694
>Why are so many uniques worth an alch or even less? Not even leveling uniques, but ones that require level 60+
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
if you can "maybe" get a gg roll from an alched rare and get a guaranteed roll from a unique, that makes the unique well worth the alch by definition
>>
>>172286694
if bait well done, if not uniques have always rotated in and out of meta, do you think they were that cheap on release?
>>
>>172286694
Uniques have special attributes that make them "unique"
Rares are there for pure stat scaling

If players cant find a use for a unique item's special mod, then it can be argued that its useless or people just having found a good build for it yet
>>
File: 1487188580191.png (193KB, 381x297px) Image search: [Google]
1487188580191.png
193KB, 381x297px
>eq slayer
>got spectral throw damage on my helm so decided I would start always using hubris for lab enchants
>reduced earthquake duration immediately gets applied to hubris
>>
>>172286793
There is something wrong when something that is supposed to be build enabling isn't even viable enough to make a build and becomes worth less than something that drops 1000000000% more often
>>
>>172286816
But you don't need a gg roll for the alched white to be worth more than the alch.
>>
>>172286694
because they drop a lot
also reminder that there has never been this many players, both ingame and using poe trade, so the offer is huge
>>
how good is frost blades pathfinder without 50 ex worth of gear? I want a fun map farming build
>>
>>172287512
plenty of people would still use it
you dont need the crappy armor as long as you craft some good resists and life
use those essences its fun
>>
>>172283828
One person mentioned especially belts. I think they're fine personally. I think giving ghost reave some sort of es leech and removing VPN might help even things out a bit.
>>
File: 1476856481202.jpg (254KB, 1280x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1476856481202.jpg
254KB, 1280x1038px
>Double Dipping has to be nerfed because of poison
>MFW Bleed is going to eat fucking shit as a result and become even more trash
>>
File: 1407938882300.png (220KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1407938882300.png
220KB, 499x499px
>>172291739
>double dipping gets nerfed
>enraged canyon boss won't one shot with his bleed anymore
>>
>>172291739
Honestly this is the worst part about GGG, they bufff or nerf things as a whole sending some things from doable into trash and they dont care Or they Buff things accidentally while trying to nerf things. I wish MoM and VP went to the bottom of the tree like they belong.
>>
>>172287945
120ex gear makes frost blades behave like a 2ex normal poison/ignite build

>>172291739
we have to either assume GGG will make after-hit effects stronger naturally or completely revamp how they scale so that it makes sense for them to have a use
>>
>>172292073
>nerfing things with bosses
You forget they still shotgun, they only nerf players.
>>
>>172291739
Double dipping has literally been around forever. The fact that its now considered amazing only shows that GGG has nerfed everything good into oblivion.
>>
>>172292192
>2ex normal poison/ignite build

that's true, but those builds are for boss killing not map clearing. I want a fun non vaal skill map build, tried wander and died, tried cospris and died, want to try something else.
>>
>>172292375
Just clearing maps? Split arrow is best for that. Huge AOE, can pierce, fast, kitable. Bosses suck though. I usually swap out to siege balista and just run around puncturing since Im a crit build.
>>
I'm tired of constantly wasting resources to make this character a little better.

How's that strength stacking zombie build defense wise?

I've seen tons of videos of them killing all those super duper high lvl bosses but how do they fare against a sudden huge flood of enemies, like Breach + Beyond?
>>
anyone want to trade 30 chaos from HC to SC
>>
so how do I GO FAST? even doing stuff like skipping side quests and not killing stuff unless absolutely necessary, It took me like 4 hours to get to Act 4 on normal. I'm sick of doing this for every character I want to level.
>>
>Just chained about 5 unique maps
>Get about a dozen uniques
>Not a single one worth even a chaos barring the maps, that I foolishly used
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I'd take PSO tier drop rates over this bullshit if it meant a unique that dropped was actually worth anything
>>
>>172292198
which bosses?
>>
>>172271057
hiltless, kaoms roots, belly of the beast
some kind of high health, high regen cwdt build might work
>>
>all uniques must be worth something
when will d3babbies leave?
>>
File: 1407610957234.jpg (52KB, 560x889px) Image search: [Google]
1407610957234.jpg
52KB, 560x889px
>>172296596
>friend overreacts about every unique that drops, calling it a "legendary"
>>
>give me stuff because i spun the wheel 5 times
die
>>
>>172296596
>im-fucking-plying
In PSO if you hear a red box you get excited because it means either something to look forward to or an upgrade because uniques actually all do unique things or at least are an upgrade.
In poe you hear a unique drop you just keep running because it's likely not even worth the effort to even vendor it.
It's fucking stupid and completely antithesis to the idea of a special drop that makes a special noise to draw your attention.
If you could change the loot filter to ignore shitty uniques and mute the noise then the game would be improved drastically and curb new player expectations that uniques are actually useful at all because the fanfare when they drop.
>>
>>172297057
Uniques are not supposed to be strictly better items. They are items with fixed affixes. That's all.
>>
>>172297057

>ARPG loot game should work like a MMO

you are completely retarded if you think these 2 kinds of games are comparable in how loot works
>>
>>172297253
>Uniques are not supposed to be strictly better items.
That's hilarious because 90% of uniques are leveling unique WHICH ARE STRICTLY BETTER ITEMS FOR THE LEVEL REQUIREMENT
>>172297325
>implying PSO is an MMO
>implying PSO wasn't GOAT
I don't even play MMOs but that's not how uniques work in MMOs either. Similar to leveling uniques in PoE, legendaries in most mmos seem to simply be BiS until you outlevel them rather than changing the way you play which is the ideal of uniques.
>>
File: dllhost_2017-03-28_01-11-29.png (902KB, 666x645px) Image search: [Google]
dllhost_2017-03-28_01-11-29.png
902KB, 666x645px
post em
>>
>>172297602
In d2-likes itemization has always been more complex. Uniques aren't bis, at best they are build-enablers. In fact uniques are purposefully never made to simple be better than good rares, but because big part of the itemization depth in d2-likes is the variety and possibilities of well-rolled rares.
>>
File: Untitled.png (153KB, 282x379px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
153KB, 282x379px
Is this mod as worthless as it seems?

>>172297057
I really hope you dont play pso2
>>
>>172297602
>FOR THE LEVEL REQUIREMENT
low level gear basically is niche gear because it makes up such a small portion of a character's life.
>>
>>172298005
> Uniques aren't bis, at best they are build-enablers.
That's my point. The majority of unique in poe are low level bis and absolutely useless otherwise.
>>172298165
Nope. It's shit.
>>172298238
A better solution is to fix itemization so items have lower requirements than the level they drop at so they can function as leveling gear rather than using uniques to serve that function.
But with the way stash tabs work in poe that would be infuriating.
>>
>>172298439
>The majority of unique in poe are low level bis and absolutely useless otherwise.

Which is how it must be if you want rares to have any value. The alternative is becoming D3

Even offline games with no econ like torchlight(s), GD, etc had devs that understood you massively destroy the depth of an arpg if you make every unique an upgrade over any other level-equivalent rare
>>
File: 20170111154748_1.jpg (497KB, 1920x792px) Image search: [Google]
20170111154748_1.jpg
497KB, 1920x792px
CUTE
>>
>>172298624
>you massively destroy the depth of an arpg if you make every unique an upgrade over any other level-equivalent rare
Third time THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT.
Most uniques AREN'T build enabling. They are simply BiS leveling tools.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-27+at+10.36.15).jpg (167KB, 630x632px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-27+at+10.36.15).jpg
167KB, 630x632px
>>172297627
>>
>>172298830
>>172298830

then why do you complain you dont get BiS items every time you hear an unique drop?

thats how (d2-like) arpgs work. it wouldnt be an arpg like that if was any different
>>
Is there any weapon that boosts Lightning Strike or Frost Blades?
I've no clue about anything in the game considering I'm poopoo at it. But I like those 2 attacks.
>>
holy shit shield charge has the worst fucking pathing of any movement skill

why the fuck does so much as a fucking leaf on the ground make me charge in place
>>
File: Untitled.png (738KB, 552x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
738KB, 552x700px
>>172297627
>>
>>172299157
I'm not complaining I'm not getting BiS items for hearing a unique drop you fucking retard
I'm complaining that there's too many leveling uniques ( again, ironic that this is what you idiots are saying you don't want uniques to be. double think is real ) and not enough build enabling uniques.
Shit like deidbell is not build enabling in any way whatsoever. It's just more damage if you don't need esists.
>>
>>172299239
The greatest source of info is the wiki, look at unique swords, etc. and check out their modifiers and see how they'd effect your damage with PoB.
>>
>>172298439
>A better solution is to fix itemization so items have lower requirements than the level they drop at so they can function as leveling gear rather than using uniques to serve that function.
what the fuck are you talking about
what imaginary problem in your head do you think is solved by this nonsense idea
>>
>>172300012
Damn poetards are really dense.
It's obvious what it means.
It means while you're leveling you pick up good gear and keep it, and when you level another character they can use it sooner than it would be normally found.
Pretty much exactly like leveling uniques, only without being called unique because they aren't.
So you find a good gear that drops in say a4 merciless, but the level requirement for it is only a2 cruel.
The way it currently is gear requirements are pretty strict, only dropping around the levels where you would be required to use it. Y'know, except leveling uniques.
You're legitimately retarded if this had to be spelled out for you.
>>
why the fuck are all these perverts asking me if i want to straight shota after we trade
>>
and you're arguing about the game with the best itemization since d2
the game has flaws but items in general arent one of them
cant even be bothered to read all ur shit desu
>>
>>172300565
but you can use a good rare for almost a full difficulty past when it would first be available, you're trying to solve an imaginary problem
>>
>>172300802
I'm saying you should be able to use that good rare even earlier because leveling a new character in poe is shit and leveling uniques are annoying when you're past the leveling phase and actually looking for new builds.
If you buy all your builds and don't make builds based on what you find you're a shit player btw
>>
>>172300738
well... do you?
>>
>>172282127

That's the point of the game. You take on civilization with a bunch of outcasts, a driftwood shield, a rusty sword an your UNSEATHED KARUI MAUL
>>
Spent all my time so far this league levelling builds that I ultimately hate and can't do more than the first few map tiers. Spent my first 50c on a Ngamahu's axe, but in breach I could do Tier 10 maps with levelling uniques, now I can't get past T5 with full life/resist yellows.

Why am I so bad at this game.
>>
>>172301023
why? no one would buy that shit anyways because they don't want to search for the right combination of stats on a rare vs whatever unique is good.

if you're going to buy gear, uniques are just easier for something you're going to throw away later

if you're not going to buy gear, then you're ssf anyways
>>
I hope 3.0 adds an xp share item
>>
>>172303181
what do you mean an XP share item? an item that shares your XP with other players?
>>
>>172303181
I hope they add some viable cold builds
>>
File: 1464672911217.png (426KB, 997x781px) Image search: [Google]
1464672911217.png
426KB, 997x781px
>after 10 or so runs, I just now realized you can click the gold piles in the arena room of the vault map
>>
File: 1490653127789.jpg (55KB, 800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1490653127789.jpg
55KB, 800x754px
>vaal breach

what the fuck is the point of this gem
>>
File: momfree.png (146KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
momfree.png
146KB, 400x400px
>>172196475
>free
>>172197254
>free
>>172204749
>free
>>172205353
>free
>>172218523
>free
>>172223485
>free
>>172240042
>free
>>172257649
>free
>>
File: 123.jpg (164KB, 611x621px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
164KB, 611x621px
>>172297627
tfw can't afford anything decent
>>
Recommend me a good Caustic Arrow CI occultist build.
>>
File: currency.png (1MB, 812x811px) Image search: [Google]
currency.png
1MB, 812x811px
>>172297627
>>
>>172297627
am i doing it right?
>>
>>172303781
to make breaches obviously
get two nice breach rings, then boom make a breach
DOUBLE THE BONUS
FREE STATS
>>
>>172305136
Cant afford anything decent with 30 exalts? Retard??
>>
>>172305136
Why the fuck are your exalts and chaoses not in their respective slots?
>>
File: 1487764568306.png (22KB, 149x153px) Image search: [Google]
1487764568306.png
22KB, 149x153px
>>172303781
BLOOD
>>
>>172270809
Super late here. I am >>172270528 fag. I'd recommend the super-underrated Saffel's if you wanted +% max res. And I agree with >>172271313 about the whole synergy with Onslaught thing.

It seems like a good dirt-cheap shield. So is Saffel's (and IMO Saffel's is better) Keep in mind shields are always super cheap. Can get a rare shield that's awesome for 1c.
>>
>>172305323
>>172299331
>>172297627
Why are you tards leaving items in the middle? Don't tell me you unequipped your used items just to show it off.
>>
Is the Formless Inferno ever actually good? -30% fire res seems fucking stupid.
>>
>>172305705
It isn't max fire res though.
>>
>>172305623
>implying im gonna show off a non-6L belly
That slot is for easier crafting.

Guess what the fuck I'm doing?
>>
>>172305782
you're not being efficient

go back to your 30s strand maps noob
>>
>>172305705
It has a mini-lightning coil effect and can get you retarded amounts of armor. If your fire res is capped even with the -30% it is very worth, and if you aren't stupid and generate some endurance charges it is even more worth.
>>
If I was saving for an item would it be wiser to cash my chaos into exalted now or just don't give a shit?
>>
stay on chaos, you're not gaining anything by converting them into exalts
>>
>>172305623
im trying to craft a new regalia so between maps i like to spam a few chaos on it to break up the monotony
>>
File: skyroads1.png (57KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
skyroads1.png
57KB, 640x400px
so, is that generic max block gladiator still fine? anything derthrone the surrender in legacy?
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-27+at+02.38.57).jpg (85KB, 370x401px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-27+at+02.38.57).jpg
85KB, 370x401px
>>
www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ibawibaw/characters

Build advice for my terminus est flicker strike character?

I'm thinking of swapping out The terminus est + flicker strike with a new weapon + skill and getting a six link.
Also torn between damage over time and raw two hand damage nodes.

I've got about 3 ex to burn.
>>
>>172306240
Aegis is still better

Surrender allows you to focus on life gear which allows more room for a more offensive setup, that's all
>>
File: 1484007538950.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1484007538950.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>172306390
how do superbleed gladiator? can that be a thing?
CAN I BECOME CORPSE EXPLOSOIONM
>>
>>172305384
to trigger autists like you
>>
>>172306765
Hemophilia
le blood man face ascendancy node
area damage
physical damage out the ass

enjoy using 1 cast of bladeflurry and deleting packs

enjoy doing exponentially more damage that scales with trash mobs

enjoy being able to use breach gem to a silly extent on bosses
>>
>selling a weapon for 2ex
>no pms since forever
>keep lowering the price down until it hit 50c today
>someone pms me
>invite him to party
>he never accepts
>rise the price again, now that i've confirmed someone wants it
>>
damn.. some master traders in here...
>>
Mirror is overrated as fuck

I should worth like 10c max
>>
>>172307210
>implying he wasn't whispering random people just to fuck with them
>>
is shield charge pathing EVER going to get fixed
>>
>>172306987
im a dumb babby who cant think for himself
im keen to do this but suck dick at pathing, and the only side of the tree i know is right so i know fuck all about efficient nodes and shit. Guess ill go watch some videos and draft up a tree...
idk what items to use either i can only think belly or something like that,dont particularly like going CI or ES...
>>
>>172303501
Like an item that splits some or all xp with another of your characters, so you can farm xp on a clear speed build, but your real character is a boss killer
>>
>trying to sell a unique for 20c
>nothing for days
>drop it to 18c
>fuck-tonne of messages
nani? can't people bargain in this game anymore? if I list something for 20c and someone offers 18c I'd probably take it.
>>
>>172307837
Only autists play this game. if you cant ctrl+c "I buy it for x" then they wont do it
>>
>>172307676
this is the build i'm using atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAABeAdwDhwUtBfkGiwguCVgLwQxzDPINjRXsFfAWvxmOG60g4yFgI_YmlS5TMZ41kjY9OuE9AEMxRJ5HfkrITP9Nkk3jTipTu1T-VUtVhVeXWhpbr2BBYeJh62KsY3BlTWyMbNhtbG6qbzt07XX9d-N4DXpTeu99dYGbhG-E2YrwjX2QCpVmlcybJp2qo4qly6ZXqW6xs7VItfK5HbvjvTa95r54vqe_1cAawYvDM8SCypDPetNv037T_NRC2L3awdun53To1ulG6xTtP-2D7g7yRflj_MX-Cv6P_ro=

5k life but my rings and amulets are total ass
>>
>>172307890
True. Especially on reddit's attitude against bargaining.

>waahh i list for x therefore I demand x! and I REFUSE to simply say "no thanks" It's scary how sometimes reddit is more autistic than /vg/
>>
>>172307837
Why would anyone even talk to a greedy cunt who lists something that costs 18c for 20c?
>>
>>172307894
any tips on gear beyond phys damage, what main weap(s) should i be going for
>>
>>172308309
The dream is Rigwald's 1h weapons but those are a gorrilion chaos so use a good main-hand rapier, try crafting/buying a dragoon when you get it, you can get 95% bleed chance with Hemo, the two ascendancy nodes and a dragoon sword.

And it is completely worth to just use a stat stick offhand. I'm using that one shitty crab claw unique because it grants 200% increased physical since I couldn't find a second good dragoon sword.
>>
>>172308281
>every item has the exact value on it at all times
>items do not depreciate
>also items do not have any variables
here's your (you) retard.
>>
>>172308543
If you did not get any offers of 20c for days then it was clearly an overprice.
What made you think that it was an fair price in the first place?
Learn to trade.
>>
>>172308495
to confirm, you're talking about the swords right?or axes
>>
File: 7a62c78b.jpg (17KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
7a62c78b.jpg
17KB, 326x326px
>mfw in 3.0 any character can choose any ascendancy

>mfw interface changed to
>Select Character (Model and Ascendancies) -> Select class (Starting nodes and starting weapon)
>>
>>172308926
Dragoon Swords.
>>
>>172308982
I want a new class though. We need another girl.
A monster girl, like Piety.
>>
>>172309057
i want to marry lewd anime poster
>>
holy shit how the fuck are tabulas 45c in hardcore
nice economy you got there poopptards
>>
>>172308996
no yeah, i got that but bis is the unique swords yeah? the frenzy generation would be nice, but the axes are just guarranteed bleed
ohhh shit okay so you're supposed to use them together? i see
so stick with sword passives until i can get rigwalds?
or am i missing the point by a mile
>>
>>172309118
They all look like abominations irl.
>>
>>172309184
Yeah you want both since they synergize like gods. The problem is you need either obscene amounts of currency or a fuck ton of talismans to kill Rigwald repeatedly.

As for damage passives you want generic damage/generic physical damage because it benefits your bleedsplosions which is a surprising amount of your damage output. For everything else you just use poison.
>>
>>172309119
Your own fault for playing poopcore.
>>
>>172309184
>but the axes are just guarranteed bleed

the axe wouldn't bleed at all if you're using blade flurry, you would have to use sunder for it to function, but then you wouldn't be able to use the sword which is the better damage dealer of the two.
>>
So, I can attempt to orb of chance a headhunter's on preexisting leather belt in a map that has an active nemesis stone in it, right?
>>
File: 1479968282558.jpg (93KB, 1179x883px) Image search: [Google]
1479968282558.jpg
93KB, 1179x883px
>>172309417
>then you wouldn't be able to use the sword which is the better damage dealer of the two.

WRONG
>>
>>172309542
Yes.
>>
>>172309284
doesn't seem particularly expensive in sc
>>
>>172303781
F R E E on kill mobs
>>
correct me if im wrong but quality on aura gems are pointless unless im an aurabot, right?
>>
it's by no means mandatory but can be useful for summoners

if you use auras for yourself only, entirely pointless to have quality
>>
File: v as a political cartoon.png (89KB, 975x1278px) Image search: [Google]
v as a political cartoon.png
89KB, 975x1278px
>>172306326
please respond
>>
FrostBlades Dualwield Block Gladiator:

>Touch Of Anguish + Varunatra
For maximum Chaining and extra Cold Damage
or
>Rigwalds Command and Savagery
For absolute Maximum physDam for conversion
or
>Wings of Entropy
For maximum Block and Sockets, but can't waste too many points on physical damage since most of its damage is fire and Chaos
>>
File: 6326.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6326.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
What is the PoE build equivalent of the picture posted?
>>
copying streamers double dipping builds
>>
>>172305983
probably better to do it now but exalts probably won't increase much from their current value
>>
>>172309542
no

you can only chance belts in maps that you've rolled a nemesis mod onto

leaguestones on act maps don't do shit.
>>
>>172311269
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeBS0FtQYgBqIHdQeZCC4QkhR1Fr8X3BjbGY4hVSFgIuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4LlMwcTB8MgEyMjY9N9Q6Qj7PQKBHfkp9S3hMjk2SUUdVS1WFVvpZ8F3yXhNh4mKsZU1noGqMbIxtbG8ncFJ0oHTtdPF1_XfXeu99dX8rhG-EooTFhNmE74dqh3aJ04rwjDaNfY2_j2CQbJpqm7WdqqLZpcupJ6mUsNiyGbVIvTa95r6nwKbDOsSCyBTKkM9602_TftQj1ELUUtrB3D3dqOOf51TndOjW6UbtP-2D7g7vevVv_rr_3g==

get life on your jewels. get 5l-6l. craft a 15% of phys dmg taken as cold dmg chest. get a better rolled abyss and ToH. why do you have sorrow of the divine? go diamond and may onslaught. think about getting an atziri flask and a phys-lightning vinktar
>>
Well, guys.
Finally died at 97.
Was fun, see you guys in beta.
>>
>>172313282
reroll you pansy fucking shit
>>
>literally destroy uber Izaro with a 30c melee evasion build

I guess I got good at crafting my own builds
>>
izaro is extremely easy with a basalt and stibnite (regardless of build) and some form of leech

not exactly a benchmark of a good build unless you do full key runs
>>
>make a challenge to kill all invaders rather than n out of a list of x
>invasion leaguestones don't even work correctly and spawn vaal side area bosses half the time

Good gob GGG
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
Iridescent heart is equal to a 970 Vaal Regalia (with other slots being 1 chaos items from poe.trade)

Why isn't this more popular
>>
I came up from the bottom, and into the top
For the first time I feel alive~~~!
I can fly like an eagle, and strike like a hawk!
Do you think you can survive~~~ the top?
>>
>>172274937
>DUDE life and armour is totally comparable to massive ES pool and instant leech LMAO
>DUDE the game is totally alright when an ES build can just facetank endgame bosses but a life build has to manually dodge LMAO
>>
>>172278898
>having a build that relies on flasks
alternatively
>having a build that can't clear fast enough to replenish flasks
>>
>>172314434
Read the thread you little weasel fuck. VP is an issue, that much we can agree on. ES builds having more hp than life builds is not, since it's pretty much the whole fucking point of going ES in the first place.
>>
If ghost reaver didnt exist, ES builds would be fine.
>>
>>172314328
what?
stupid anime poster
>>
>>172283828
>>172279045
Vaal Pact is on the ES side of the tree and no life build that paths all the way over there is going to have enough health AND damage to abuse VP like ES can.

They need to remove Vaal Pact or put a leech rate cap per hit on it. Making your offense infinitely scale your defense is retarded.
>>
is perandus leaguestone + perandus zana mod a good combo? i love brodiro
>>
there is no longer a "perandus zana mod" as of 2.6
>>
>>172314696
11626 ES with heart equipped
*4 / 3 = 15501 ES, it took a 970 regalia to hit that
>>
>>172313218
Thanks brah - I take it I need more life and more efficient damage nodes?

I found the sorrow of the divine, never really bothered to switch it out. I picked up a life leech diamond flask instead for 3c.

First time shaping my atlas and breaking lvl 85, will have to farm some more currency for those expensive ass flasks and 6links.
>>
>>172315003
The problem is that the majority of the big hits, and just damage in general, in the game are physical or physical + elemental, rather than purely elemental.
Most builds also cannot easily reach ~9.5k+ ES while wearing a 300 ES chest.
>>
>>172315003
It maybe be equal to a 970 regalia for YOUR build and YOUR % of increased ES, the higher that stat is, the more penalized you are for using a low flat ES chest

Incandescent Heart isn't bad in 2.6, it's just going to cost more to 6L and get the right colors on if your skill uses green sockets (STR weighting + can't roll reduced attributes req)

ED build -> Vaal Regalia all the way
Elemental build -> Vaal Regalia/Incandescent Heart if you have the funds to 6L it
>>
I imagine Incandescent Heart would be good for farming Uber Atziri, where the only real concerns are the storm calls and flameblasts. They'd probably still one-shot you anyway though.
>>
Is there a way to auto hold shift with leapslam
>>
Just did a build that doesn't abuse the dip and while it clears maps just fine bosses just take forever.
>>
>>172316486
enjoy 3.0 when double dipping gets nerfed and every build is shit
>>
welcome to the ethical side of the game, son
>>
>>172316891
>implying
Still bought a sweet Vinktar and ToH
>>
flip off
>>
>>172315565
honestly the cost of 6 linking is pretty sad for those niche chests, it would be cool to try them as a """"budget"""" option but even the cost of 5 linking one would automatically render it non budget.
>>
>>172316251
rebind it to space, pretty soon you'll just instinctively hold space with your thumb with every leap slam.
>>
>>172311360
noone?
>>
File: 1475776568259.jpg (42KB, 347x343px) Image search: [Google]
1475776568259.jpg
42KB, 347x343px
How much can i get from this in softcore?
>>
>>172317765
considering the values are all in the positive area, I recon a lot.
>>
>>172316890
>GGG nerfs double dipping
>still the only effective way to tackle end game due to ridiculous boss health scaling
>everyone still playing le poison and ignite memes

have fun
>>
>>172318261
The new skill gems will be OP enough to kill everything with ease.
>>
>>172318384
And then theyll nerf them.
>none will be skills you can ignite or bleed with
>>
If the ignite meta is so great why are there no cold to fire ice spear build crit multi builds going around? Seems like the easiest way to get massive amount of damage.
>>
congratulations to raiz for his 3rd top 50 rip of the league!
>>
.tv/JazzyIntelligentLousePunchTrees
kek
>>
>>172318602
Why would you transform cold, the lowest damage element, to fire?
>>
>>172318982
50% crit chance with no midifiers and ignite? And with pierce its pretty good. High crit multi should fix the damage issues.
>>
>>172318602
because vortex is better for big boy ignites

because there isn't any +2 proj threshold jewel and LMP is a less double dipping penalty

because the coverage is ass compared to freezing pulse

because there's no inherent pierce like frostbolt
>>
File: Spongebob eating hands.gif (423KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob eating hands.gif
423KB, 220x165px
I want that spell that Elreon and the Undying Evangelists cast. It looks like fun and like it could be a physical damage spell
>>
File: jutkumysteeri.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
jutkumysteeri.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>next expansion is fighting literal nazis with armbands and stahlhelms
>>
>>172319171
>not going dead eye for the free chain+projectile
>not taking the pierce nodes so you get halfway through a pack first
>>
>>172319396
yeah maybe you can make it work but it's not going to be as good as the alternatives, that's the point

also deadeye for crit caster LOL okay
maybe if assassin or elementalist didn't exist
>>
>>172319396
Also the more damage, 30% more
>>
>>172319472
>projectile attacks
no
>>
>>172319460
The only cit multi on assassin is the power charges which Im too lazy to keep up.
Only reason to go elementalist would be the beacon of ruin. Cold skills drop p lightning resists.
>>
>>172319528
Well thats sad... No point with projectile attacks because I always pick up point blank.
>>
>just bought perfect damage xoph's nurture and signal fire for 40c each
>all because tarkecat made a BA vid
good decision or bad decision?
>>
It's kinda sad how over hyped the new "6" acts are.

It's 1 new act, 5 reskined acts and they are removing difficulty levels.

No more Merc Dried Lake, now you'll be farming shitty act 8-9 maps
>>
File: Quenchiest.png (430KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quenchiest.png
430KB, 720x480px
>>172311360
I read some other builds now and many recommend Wings of entropy, but they use BoR, something which I kinda wanna avoid, so they need WoE to get a 6L

Does anyone have any other insights?
>>
>>172319923
what's the opposite of over hyping? criticizing content you've yet to experience?
>>
>>172320080
It's called common sense
>>
>>172320152
>everything I don't know is shit
You sound like a massive emo hipster douche
>>
>>172320202
Personally when the new monster video was only enough to cover 1 side area I was kind of worried. Im hoping that it wont be all but if it is the temples had more new monsters then that video.
>>
>having the gift of foresight and predicting the future is common sense
>>
>>172320301
>having the gift of foreskin and enjoying sex is not jewish
>>
why did I laugh..?
>>
>>172320301
>common sense
>I will be skeptical until i can see it for my own eyes and judge it based on that

>fanboy sense
>OMG YES GOD IS REAL I AM A BELIEVER
>>
>being excited for new content means you're as retarded as people who believe in gods
Being atheist is so 90s
Being anti-government is the cool thing now

or as pol would call it, "red-pilled"
>>
>>172320008
Wait, WoE is usable again?
>>
>>172320497
>>I will be skeptical until i can see it for my own eyes and judge it based on that
more like
>I'll instigate a discussion about the future for no real reason then get confused when people tell me I'm not a prophet
>>
>>172320497
you're predicting a negative outcome based on nothing but thin air speculation, that has nothing to do with common sense

it can't be worse than what we have now, which is farming dried lake for 30 levels over 3 difficulties

the fact that you defend dried lake farming as enjoyable shows how braindead you are, making your opinion invalid
>>
>>172320651
I dunno, that's what I'm asking, sort of
>>
>>172319592
You do realize assassen get free power charges and that your a idiot
>>
>feeding the freeposter this hard
>>
>>172321467
On non crits at a 10% chance. When you pretty much always crit its not very useful.
>>
>>172320497
>"It's gonna be shit!"
>being sceptical
Nigga chose one!
>>
>>172320686
It should be since legacy WoE is dirt cheap. Add buffed Cherrubim onto that with added chaos gem and you should get some really good chaos dmg scaling.
With some phys dmg skill plus voidheart it should be viable.

Also everyone saying VP is the problem, when it's CI leech builds that are broken so why not change Ghost Reaver instead?
>>
>>172321934
people are dumb
nerfing vp will nerf all lesser builds but barely touch 1mil dps ones
>>
>>172320497
That isn't skepticism. That is pessimism. There is a difference.
>>
>buy gear
>barely able to hit ele weakness cap while having to ignore pretty much all other stats
why do people say this is easy again wtf
>>
Is sunder a good clear skill now? Does it still rely on warchief for tanky stuff?
>>
>>172321934
>Also everyone saying VP is the problem, when it's CI leech builds that are broken so why not change Ghost Reaver instead?
>>172314610

For real though, being able to replenish ES in the middle of combat is retarded.
Life is life. When it gets to 0, you are dead. There are 3 ways to prevent this from happening.

Dodge the damage completely
Reduce the damage you take
Have a damage buffer

Being able to regen your "damage buffer" in the middle of taking damage just screws the definition of "buffer" entirely
>>
A smug smile spread across Raiz' face as he turned off the stream. He had done it again. By "predicting" that he would RIP to his build's biggest weakness, he had made sure that nobody could trashtalk him. Nobody could blame his incompetence, since he already knew this would happen but chose to not stop it. "I win again" he tells himself, ignoring the fact that he just died like an idiot because he didn't have a shock immune flask.
>>
>You have fortify
wo champion so gud
>>
>>172321934
All Legacy has over CUrrent version is 2% block and 20 LOWER damage bracket
The real question is: will it outperform Rigwalds Duo?
>>
when are they adding frozen orb :]
>>
>>172324168
Yeah, Fortify is retardedly easy to keep up.
but that just frees you to take any other of the good notables instead.
>>
>>172324419
ball lightning + 3 dragons
>>
>>172324608
Not even close
>>
hoa hot or hoi??
>>
I know this sounds weird but all my previous characters never had to deal with reflect before.

How rippy is reflect? I got a nicely rolled sibyl's lament ring here and I'm wondering if I should make it a core part of my pure fire damage BA char.
>>
>tfw using stygian Revenant or Knitted Horrors as pectre
People only using Flame Sentinels are missing out. The High tier ones are just insane and pretty fun to use. Also it drives everyone insane if I stay in their hideout (I'm using to it by now).
>>
>>172325479
Knitted are great for clearing everything up to t15 but for some reason they just get fucking wrecked in t16+. Revenants are kinda shit now though, I dunno.
I want to try a Skycaller build still, just worried about their survive, I know they deal incredibly high damage, and their Orb of Storms base tooltip is around 15x higher damage than a level 20 player OoS.
>Orb of Storms Deals 744 to 2232 Lightning Damage
Base duration is 5 seconds
Projectiles Split into 5 on hit
>>
>>172325365
Sybil's, Fortify, Ash, Frots and Storm, Essence of Insanity, Paragon of Calamity. Reflect hasn't been an issue for a long time.
>>
>>172325771
>Knitted are great for clearing everything up to t15 but for some reason they just get fucking wrecked in t16+
Guess I'll have to see, I'm at t14 atm.
>Revenants are kinda shit now though
Combined with my golems, they pretty much snipe anything from 1.5 screen away. Guess I'll see later on. That's what I love about specters anyways, that they are flexible so you can just swap some stuff around and you're good to go.
>>
>>172325865
I'm gonna take that as a "yes, put sibyl as a required unique in your build"
>>
>>172326059
You don't require it if you have VP even if you are not Elementalist, and if you are Elementalist there is no reason for it ever unless you are playing some retarded Flameblast build with all damage scaling and no defenses/burn prolif utility
>>
I want to join Malachai, I want to become Nightmare. Recommend me a build or interesting unique/gems/jewels to build around.
>>
>>172295441
Get +movespeed boots and use 3 quicksilver flasks with a belt that has like %15 less flask charges used. That way you're always moving fast without gems.
There are gem combos to move fast however im not familiar with them.
>>
File: 1482688075678.jpg (25KB, 349x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482688075678.jpg
25KB, 349x338px
>every build i make will be worse than the howa build i have now

nothing looks fun after i rolled this broken ass character becase everything looks worse
>>
Whats a decent 4Link setup to help Frostblades with single target?
>>
>>172308495
I bought a decent rig's savagery for 25c in softcore. I'm runing a varunastra + rigs + bor dual wield gladiator, but I'm not very happy with the results.

Damage is more than fine, but survivability is total ass. I really need better gear but I'm broke af.
>>
>>172327293
i leveled howa ranger with headhunter to lv95 and had no issues when i switched to hcssf as melee

but yeah, that shit is is insane and i'll miss it in 3.0 if they change things drastically
>>
i am done with this game because they used nazis as their main villain this just proves how the sjws have infiltrated this game too. I am off to LoL because I can play as aryan champions there
>>
>>172327829
>nazis are act 5
>somehow the main villain
>>
>>172326828
Lightning Tendrils
Lightning Warp
Vortex trap
Earthquake
>>
Belly of the beast or perfect form?
>>
>>172328095
>Hitler reincarnate is the ultimate ultimate ultimate evil/nightmare
>Story is an elaborate way of saying "Hitler did nothing wrong"
6 million is an illusion, exile.
>>
Wasnt dominus the oriath leader, so the nazis are the ones that replaced him
>>
>>172328095
>piety is act 2
>somehow the main villian and the exiles love interest
>>
Is abyssus the best shitcrow helm?
>>
Does increased burning damage mean ignite or am I getting it wrong? 40% increased burning damage from holy fire node seems good
>>
>>172330931
burning is every fire dot
>>
How difficult is uber lab? I have never touched uber lab yet.
>>
>>172331532
With mild reaction speeds, and making sure to counter the added mechanics on each encounter, it could probably be done before 80 with shitty gear, easily
>>
>>172331532
depends on how much regen you have or if you can one-shot the screen

you're only limited by your movement speed if you have high regen or by how long you have to wait for trap times if you go dps
>>
>>172331676
>and making sure to counter the added mechanics on each encounter
Like gargoyles, fonts etc etc?
>>
>>172331831
>>172331676
I'm RF with 9.1k life. Tempted to wait 'till my PoF hits level 20 so I can swap a ring around that will give me a couple hundred (closer to 300) life. Bit safer.

It sounds as if I'll be all right but I don't wanna RIP this far in (especially how little time I have now days)
>>
Is baron 1k str worth it, i'm at a2 merc with 630 str, and shitty as fuck resists since i'm running like 5 uniques trying to get this build to work and at the end of the day it seems as though my srs is doing all the hard work.
>>
>>172332270
Some izaro mechanics are pretty deadly so check the layout before going and just log out if it starts to get overwhelming

>>172332441
zombies are not worth it at all
animate weapons, srs or golems are the only viable ones
>>
>>172328695
Yes Dominus was Oriath's emperor and the current conflict in Oriath is a revolt occurring because peasants were emboldened by his death.
>>
>110 fusings into a chest
>110% chance for a 6 link
>0 5 links or 6 links
explin
>>
>>172332441
My strength summoner ended up pretty much as pure SRS, with zombies in the +2 helmet with purely defensive links. You start dropping uniques as pure SRS, so resists aren't hard to hit anymore.

Queen's Escape gives you good clearspeed with just SRS, and I had a +2 or +3 staff on a weapon swap for bosses.
>>
>>172333138
what did he mean by this
>>
Baron + Null's Inclination
Anime Weapon poison, dubble dippin
y/n
>>
You guys think I'll be able to do shaper and uber atziri with a aegis soultaker molten strike gladiator?
>>
>>172332962
How would anyone even know that he died in a place nobody knew he even went to
>>
>>172333150
sorry to be a bother but can you link your character, just want to see items + build you have at the moment, since i'm level 62 merc with cold res of 30% post purity of elements and ascendancy .
>>
>>172333361
Either news got back to Oriath or they were emboldened by his simple absence instead.
>>
>list offering for the poe.trade price
>10 whispers in 5 minutes
hmmm
>>
>>172333361
Maybe they don't even know he died but his absence has left a power vaccuum for a coup? That's pretty much the classic Robin Hood story with King Richard gone off to the crusades.
>>
>>172327293
not be a dyke
>>
File: 1443107519689.jpg (53KB, 320x297px) Image search: [Google]
1443107519689.jpg
53KB, 320x297px
Browsing this gen for 2 months I've noticed that almost every post that has an anime picture is either:

1. Unrelated content, usually a cry for attention
2. Completely idiotic

Why is this?
>>
>>172333697
You answered yourself with that second point.
They're idiots.
>>
>>172333697
What are you even talking about you stupid nigger?
>>
File: 1451059431545.png (1MB, 1000x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1451059431545.png
1MB, 1000x1398px
>>172333697
I dunno
>>
>>172333697
That's how anime posters work on pretty much any thread on this website senpai
>>
File: anigif.gif (397KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
anigif.gif
397KB, 750x415px
When did they hire Shadman?
>>
>>172334651
Note that they wear Sins symbol while the girl in the videos wears innocences
>>
>>172334651
There's gonna be Futa and Lolis?
>>
>>172334651
>he left out the sexy nun

gay
>>
>>172333513
I sold off the gear on that character. Here's a snapshot if you have Path of Building installed:
https://pastebin.com/M7BNeFfe

Missing a ring and a jewel. Auras were Hatred (Generosity) and Haste. You need to craft Blood Magic on a +2 or +3 staff to actually cast freely, while using Blood Magic Support in the Queen's Decree. You also have to hit a mana threshold to be able to cast Raise Zombie without cancelling an aura.
>>
>>172334703
Actually the crusader and priest have innocences while the nun and slave master have sins
>>
File: juje ded.png (232KB, 405x436px) Image search: [Google]
juje ded.png
232KB, 405x436px
I like the judge guys
>>
File: nun.png (149KB, 465x462px) Image search: [Google]
nun.png
149KB, 465x462px
new waifu comin thru
>>
Sin/Kitava will be the final villain, not oriathans
>>
my dick is the final boss.
>>
kitava is Nightmare, dumbo
>>
>>172335843
Kitava is on the pantheon picture
>>
marauder outright says kitava is nightmare
>>
>>172335943
>believing a nigger
>>
>>172335880
it also has solaris and she wont be a villain
>>
>Elemental Proliferation Support

thoughts?
>>
>>172335987
I thought Solaris and Lunaris are supposed to be antagonists in act 8 after moving back into their respective temples.
>>
>>172334726
I hope for some futa
>>
>>172336067
one will be an antagonist, because you have to side with one of them to kill the other
>>
>>172336067
antagonist =/= villain
>>
>>172335843
Not true:
>https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1870097
>Are Kitava and the Beast the same entity? The Karui appear to be pretty sure that they're the same, but some things, like the Pantheon image, seem to imply otherwise.

>They are not the same entity.
>>
>>172336268
>This is how you get your 2nd bandits point

hmm
>>
>>172335943
marauder also says the beast is kitava, which it obviously cant be considering the beast is dead and kitava is free
>>
File: wfg.jpg (238KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
wfg.jpg
238KB, 1000x563px
>>172334651

Even if the story is probably going to be recycled liberal cuckbait about muh diversity overthrowing the white devils, the designs are on point as usual, inquisition aesthetics are top tier
>>
Marauder calls the beast kitavas champion
Why the fuck would he talk to kitava if he thought that he just killed him?
>>
>>172336494
That was the thing since the comics came out.
It was not so black-and-white tho. It was show kaom (king nignog) unjustly genocided eternals (whiteys).
>>
>>172335943
Naturally he would associate something as horrible and grotesque as the beast with Kitava. Maybe one could argue that there was a bit of Kitava in the beast, considering that eating gods was its whole thing.
>>
>>172336383
>>172336651

You guys are talking about The Beast, which was just super powered malachai

Nightmare/kitava is the entity that gave him his power and that powers all virtue gems. not the same thing
>>
Most of it is whites killing whites, why do people try to get SJW stuff out of it
>>
>tfw you accidentally click a white arcanist lockbox
>>
>>172336782
But the beast existed without malachai
>>
>>172336782
I thought "the beast' and "nightmare" were basically synonyms for the creature that was originally created by Atziri's little vanity project.
>>
>>172336941
yah the Beast is the entity, Nightmare is malachai's being made into its slave

>>172336941
atziri probably was made into the Beast's slave just like Mala. except she had better gem-science dudes (doryani)
>>
The beast is part of kitava, but it is not kitava
>>
File: 1394309564193.jpg (24KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1394309564193.jpg
24KB, 404x404px
>be new to the game
>be a ranger
>encounter Thornrunner in Merciless
WOOOOOOOWWW
>>
File: Untitled.png (45KB, 1226x478px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45KB, 1226x478px
>have to try 6 times to log in successfully
what the fuck ggg
>>
Hinekora bound Kitava to a rock
that Kitava could not lift with all his might.
Kitava vowed that when he broke free,
he would devour every soul in Hinekora's domain.
>>
>want to use vortex
>look up some builds to get some inspiration
>they all used pyre
>>
How do people even know that the Xbox in the picture is kitava
>>
>>172335525
what's that thing on her back
>>
With the uber lab how are you supposed to know which way to go? There are so many different pathways with traps but a lot of them are just dead-ends.
>>
>>172337854
look at kitava's feast and kitava's thirst item arts, they have the same x thing going on about them
>>
>>172338874
top right is the right way most of the time
besides that, it's just learning some layouts
or check poelab.com
>>
File: C4sdM3hXAAA-hTH.jpg (25KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
C4sdM3hXAAA-hTH.jpg
25KB, 480x344px
I play softcore.
>>
File: 1487965650290.jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487965650290.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
you guys ever think about the probability of a mirror drop? is it one in a million? one in a billion?
>>
>>172339515
about as high as me getting a qt asuka gf
>>
File: 1485037292812.png (824KB, 636x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485037292812.png
824KB, 636x550px
>>172339515
One in a dild(o)ion. Haha.
>>
>>172339515
Dumb qt poster
>>
>>172339515
dont care

would upload a video of me deleting it if i ever found one
>>
>>172339917
Are you quite literally retarded? I don't often unironically think this, but are you legitimately stupid?
>>
>just crashed into standard league

Fuck this stupid fucking gay ass game.
>>
>>172339996
It has no actual worth, but a lot of people would get insanely mad
>>
So my Frostblades Gladiator is at lvl 58 now and has been wearing belly of the beast for quite a while.
I start seeing rare armours that outclass it in terms of defensive values but not in terms of lifeboost.
Should I ever stop wearing this? The only armour that will prolly outclass it in terms of HP is Cherrubims.
>>
>>172340212
you accept that risk when you create a hardcore character
>>
>>172340338
this
which basically means you're a cuck
>>
>>172339515
Mirror is overrated shit
>>
>>172340338
I know but I'm still mad.

Any ideas for what other games i should play?
>>
>>172340865
runescape
>>
>>172340865
Barbie Online Adventures
>>
>>172340906
Tried it it's shit.
>>
>>172340865
Skyrim with sex mods.
>>
>>172340865
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
>>
>games in 2017
>any good
sad time for vidya
>>
>>172341108
Won't run on my computer.

>>172341131
No thank you.
>>
What in the unholy fuck?
Are these some guild shitters trying to pricefix or did I just arrive at a really bad time.
>>
>>172341291
There have been some decent gamemaker rpgs that are fun for like a day or so and then you beat them.

Like OneShot or Undertale.

Also poe 3.0 and starcraft HD edition will probably be fun.
>>
>>172341887
Yeah, price fixing is at its largest in all of PoE history. It has just been getting worse and worse over time.
>>
r8 my bare trap ignite build d:3
>>
>stream my first atziri run for my friend to watch
>chance a skyforth while he's watching

Guys streamer RNG is real as fuck and I suggest you start cultivating an audience.
>>
>>172305623
you can trade items in that slot
>>
0-4 play the game
5-9 watch ryu fail miserably on his 13th speedrun attempt
>>
>>172343624
Get to grinding, faggot
>>
I just ran into 15 exalt right as I was done for the league. Why does this shit happen. I see the appeal of rmt now though, all of this is basically going to rot in default hc.
>>
1 fap to loli
2 fap to /ss/
3 fap to yuri
4 fap to BBC
5 fap to NTR
6 reroll
8 fap to pictures of GGG staff
9 kill myself
0 play PoE
>>
>my virtual pixels
stop caring you pathetic faggot
>>
>>172340865
grim dawn
>>
>>172344134
go swallow some buckshot
>>
>>172344198
That wasn't an option.
>>
>>172344156
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
>>
>>172344134
all those options suck desu
>>
Is it ever worth switching out Kikazaru? I started wearing it as a leveling item and so far havent feld like replacing it.
>>
>>172344134
get fucked, retard
>>
Has anyone tried a CI build with skin of the loyal plus Grace?

Of course you have less ES but with grace plus sotl plus enfeeble aura your mitigation should be decent. Plus the +1 all gems is a nice damage boost.
>>
Is Lead Sprinkler good or just a meme?
>>
Whats the cheapest best build that can do all the content?
>>
>>172344536
I made a skin of the loyal CI Aegis build back in Breach. Was decent, but Discipline+Grace would be 85% mana reservation already, hard to justify unless you have aura nodes taken in the build. The +100% to global defenses is juicy though.
>>
So at what level am I intended to do this Aspirant's shit? Just spent two hours trying to complete it and each time I get one-shot by the boss. Everything else is a cakewalk but the fucking boss wrecks me.
>>
>>172338340
Wine for her master.
>>
>>172344816
>Just spent two hours trying to complete it and each time I get one-shot by the boss.
Are you mentally challenged?
>>
>>172344816
when you have like 1500 life
less if you know what you're doing
>>
>>172344816
Merciless lab?
I am returning player and need it too.
Can't do it solo with level 80 lightning strike claw ranger.
>>
>>172345368
Just blind him with a stibnite flask and Izaro is trivial.
>>
>>172344770
Oh shit yeah you need disapline too.

It's tricky cause disapline, grace, enfeeble, blasphemy, enlighten is 5 links.

Heretic's Veil is hybrid ev es, but that further chunks your es and it's fucking expensive. I'll need to do some research and figure out how I can balance mana.
>>
>>172345691
Heretics isn't really very expensive anymore.
>>
>>172345368
Are you killing his buffs?
>>
Do casters have any practical source of leech outside vinktars or lol chieftain?

I don't want to be a ci totem or trapper and have no leech.
>>
>>172345910
Warlord's mark. Doryani's catalyst/invitation. I'm pretty sure leech goes to your totems and not to you though.
>>
>>172345910
you can't leech off of totems/traps
>>
>>172345827
It's still over 40c on lhc which is a chunk of change.

Like I'll get it if I have to but first I want to make sure it's worth it.
>>
>>172345691
You could get an -X% reduced Grace reservation on your helmet

Depends on what else you need to run, Vertex is a good Eva/ES hybrid too, although in Legacy things like the Gull are probably better (especially for impenetrable shrines self-buffing)

don't like Heretic's, Blasphemy blows now, but again I don't know what aura setup you're going for
>>
>>172346014
well except chieftain
>>
>>172346014
Yes i know. That's why I'm saying I don't want to play that style of character.

But if all the leech i have is 0.2% from dorys then i might as well just say fuck leech and go totems.
>>
>>172346256
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leech#Non-Attack_Damage_Leech
>>
>>172346406
so only warlords mark is decent
>>
I really want to buy a foil Rumi's but I can't justify paying the retard price the sellers are asking (700c). 300c is the max I would pay for that.
>>
File: 1488396779233.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488396779233.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
shitb*rds out
>>
>>172346097
In a perfect world I want grace disapline enfeeble.

And the dream is that if something hits me es recharge will start before evasion entropy let's something hit me again.

(It's just a dream because evasion does fuck all against spells and actual dangerous stuff, but you get the idea)
>>
>vspark
>60% quantity(60% more than i'd ever have)+occasional 73lvl stones
>~40c/h in lake
>only 4c will be pure chaos orbs
>have to sell all the useful currency if you actually want to buy something

make a currency farmer they said. is this a normal average? only cost around 400c to get everything going and my ES is still shit.
>>
>>172346713
No, evasion/es can work, especially with the lower accuracy from enfeebled monsters, it's just kinda tricky to hit the spot where it starts clicking

Grace, Disc, 1 Blasphemy doesn't sound really possible unless you for 2 aura clusters, one level 2+ Enlighten and reduced Grace reservation enchant, so yeah
>>
>>172346579
just get the boot enchant and you're fine as long as you have a flask for reflect
>>
File: a good slap.jpg (117KB, 1600x906px) Image search: [Google]
a good slap.jpg
117KB, 1600x906px
h*rdcucks out
>>
>>172347049
With heretics veil, socketed with enlighten (level 3), Grace, enfeeble and disapline you have 22% of mana unreseved. Which should be fine.

Unlike the helmet enchant these items are actually obtainable. 55c for the enlighten and 40c for the helm.
>>
>>172347527
Wait sorry I'm retarded.
>>
>Death to sin
What did Voll mean by this?
>>
show me your ssf filter
>>
Anyone here tried a Kitavas Thirst build before? It's what I'm looking at for my second league char, got like 300 chaos to play with.
>>
can someone sell me a ahns heritage on hardcore
i get no replies from the ones with perf life roll
>>
>>172348801
Do a flicker striker. I think LiftingNerd did something like that last league so I'd check that out for reference.
>>
>>172344635
its "good" in that it synergizes with xoph gear and kaoms

but its not top tier damage even for live builds
>>
how much will not having eq head enchant hurt me in the long run?
>>
>level 90
>still no exalt drop
>still no key drop
j u s t
>>
>>172349792
it doesn't
>>
why don't spells have accuracy?
thanx
>>
you have to go back
>>
>>172349870
majick
>>
>>172341887
I had that happen with an item I wanted, ended up adding the dude with the best stats and it said he was online. Try adding em and seeing if it's PoE or Poe.trade that's retarded
>>
>>172349379
Flicker-strike with 100+ manacost and a kitavas for a poor mans mjölnir? Didn't even think about that, cool suggestion.

I was thinking about something like a storm call MoM caster. There's this build idea on the forum that goes heavy on the MoM part; it sounds great in theory but I'm not sure if it all works out like that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1860286/page/1
>>
top PvP player here transferring from Tibia
looking forward to dominating you all on the pvp arenas
>>
>>172350093
:-)
>>
overgrown shrine just dropped 3 terraces should i play them or is tier 10 when i should start shaping like a raging faggot
>>
>>172350340
T1-T10 you get everything. The important part is t11+
>>
How important is vaal sentencing for v spark?

Feels like my crit chance is shit even with 5 charges and most of the shadow nodes
>>
>>172350521
it's called a diamond flask
>>
>>172350498
>T1-T10 you get everything.
that's wrong lol
you don't want terrace
or malformation
or arsenal

can you stop being clueless?
>>
so now with the stone exploit fixed there's a prophecy exploit involving sealing and unsealing
>>
>>172350875
and why not? once you're at t14+ you dont give a shit about t10.
>>
I was an alpha player, beta supporter. There was a time when you bought credits. You only received credits. There weren't supporter packs. When they introduced supporter packs I had about 100ish US spent, some of it many months old and credits long spent.

I contacted GGG asking if I could allocate that already spent cash and credits and retroactively apply it to a supporter pack. Essentially giving it to me for free/near free thus giving me more then I already agreed too. I think I was 20 short of the 120 supporter pack. GGG was chill and actually allowed me too. I was pretty impressed, other companies would of told me to kick rocks.

Yesterday, I bought the Runic Blade MTX, upon purchasing it, I found out the weapon due to its size does not work well with almost every weapon effect in the game. Something I do hope is fixed in the future. I contacted GGG asking if I could be refunded the credits. I received an instant reply saying they were very busy but someone would be with me shortly. Sure enough a little bit later mixed with a couple emails verifying my account. BOOM! Done. No hassle no fuss. Just customer retention and care.

Disclaimer: I'm not a whale, or crazy MTX buyer. Since beta I think I've supported around 6-800 US not sure. Not much given the years and over 3k hours of enjoyment I've had. Just a normal fan, and GGG has definitely impressed me.
>>
>>172341887
It's just poe.trade shitting itself
t. price fixer :^)

Fore real thgough, blame pomf
>>
>>172350996
not the case of the poster you were responding to

and EVEN in that case, you don't want those shit maps diluting your t10 pool which matters because speedrunning t10s is still helpful and it's better to have 20 shaped dunes/mesas than 10 malformations or 10 terraces

totally worth the -3 atlas bonus mathematically speaking
>>
File: Police.gif (7KB, 90x80px) Image search: [Google]
Police.gif
7KB, 90x80px
friendly reminder /poeg/ abides be the same posting rules our subreddit does so discussing exploits, hacks and macros is prohibited and may result in your 4chan account being terminated
>>
>>172351031
>Disclaimer: I'm not a whale
no need to lie to us, fatty
>>
>600-800 USD spent
>not a whale, just a normal fan

kok
>>
> 600-800 USD spent on a video game
Must be nice living in the first world.
>>
File: duhh.png (95KB, 464x473px) Image search: [Google]
duhh.png
95KB, 464x473px
I'm gonna play Vortex, but just keep it cold damage.
On a scale of 1-10 how bad is this gonna be?

I mean if frost blades can do it, why can't Vortex?
>>
>>172352091
>only double dipping
>instead of double double dipping with ignite
>>
>>172349813

same here senpai
>>
>>172352025
no it's awful please don't come here
>>
>>172352091
Vortex has a slow cast time and spell damage double dips for degen. You're not fully utilizing its potential if you don't ignite.
>>
>>172352265
>>172352334

Is Pyre still worth using then?
>>
i wish i had 600 bucks to blow away on video games
but i have to live for 400 a month instead
>>
>>172352334
spell damage doesnt double dip vortex because the initial hit and the degen are completely seperate damagewise
>>
>>172352091
>the aoe on that thing

if it wasn't so small i'd try to do something with it too
>>
>>172352429
You can no longer get 100% cold2fire conversion with only 1 Pyre so you lose your EE setup, same with Hrimburn. I don't know if people have found a way to work around that yet, but 2.6 pretty much killed Vortex for me.
>>
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this skill's Damage Over Time modifier also affects other damage over time effects created by this skill, such as poison or ignite.

This is why you go ignite or chaos vortex
>>
>>172352583
2.6 Aoe change killed vortex for me
It was never truly huge, but now its just pitiful
Atleast when selfcast
>>
I need a fun build.
This game is boring.
Help.
>>
>>172352781
fun is a buzzword
only boring people get bored
kill yourself
>>
>>172352832
based
>>
File: baited.png (99KB, 390x480px) Image search: [Google]
baited.png
99KB, 390x480px
>>
>asking other people for builds
>not having FUN while making your OWN builds
>>
File: Zana.jpg (184KB, 1365x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Zana.jpg
184KB, 1365x1400px
>that good feeling when you made your own build and it works and you know no one is running the same build because you invented it yourself and it's not meta
>>
>reliquary keys are now 30 chaos on LHC

T-Thanks streamers.
>>
File: dd for retards 2.0.png (16KB, 754x433px) Image search: [Google]
dd for retards 2.0.png
16KB, 754x433px
>>172352334
>double dips

retard
>>
>>172353196
spelldmg double dips ignite for vortex
learn the game retard
>>
>>172352648
you mean ignite AND chaos vortex.

thats what I did in breach, Blight with cwc vortex and all the cold->fire->chaos available. The only thing that would suck for Legacy is the reduced AoE of Vortex.
>>
>>172353061
freckles are disgusting
its like inner nog trying to come out
>>
so really, is fishing just a meme or is it real? I know there are a ton of fishing items but at a certain point it all seems to deadend and do nothing. I forced myself to even look on leddit but since GGG staff browses there all posts are deleted on sight, and the top streamers obviously just make meme guides that cut off with "you have been banned for disclosing fishing secrets" halfway through the videos. Does chris just like to fish and wanted to put a reference to it in his game, or is it a real thing?
>>
>>172353196
yeah spell damage doesn't double dip for vortex

people totally don't go lowlife vortex for that reason

you've only been wrong for nearly a year

no big deal though
>>
>>172353264
>>172353375

is the cold degen damage based on the initial hit, and then scales again off the main hit scaling?

no?

then its not double dipping you fucking morons

learn what the term actually means, fucking newfaggots
>>
how does this stack up against Grim Dawn
>>
>>172353457
No one was referring to the cold degen, the post you quoted specifically mentioned ignite. Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>172353457
It allowes spelldmg to double dip poison and ignite
Learm the fucking game idiot
>>
>>172353457
you make vortex cause an ignite either with hrimburn or cold to fire conversion
>>
>>172353587
it said:
>spell damage double dips for degen
look he is saying it again:
>>172353616

retards.

>>172353578
its better
>>
>>172353616
spelldmg ALWAYS doubledips
>>
>trying to farm my way through dried lake
>sonic shield charge
>get caught on every tiny rock and deadstop

Fuck whoever designed this shit.
>>
>>172353732
>I have no reading comprehension and interpret things literally even though in context the degen meant ignite for anyone with half a brain
kys yourself
and I mean that literally
>>
>>172353749
unless you're using any spell in the game that isn't Vortex or ED
>>
>>172353732
>poison and ignite are not degen
Thanks for telling us that ignite is a hit
>>
>autistic retards arguing with each other over semantics time
im out
>>
>>172353815
I would sacrifice any gearslot for a shitty unique that had nothing but "movement skills can shatter terrain objects"
>>
>>172354045
>fall through the floor everytime you hit a rock instead
>>
>words can mean whatever bro
>its a game lol

im out
>>
>>172354005
It's a poeg custom.
>>
it's a 4chan custom*
>>
>unlock every t10 bro
>ignite is not a degen
>i play grim downs

im out
>>
>>172353124
I dream about having a reliquary key every day, then I log in and am disappointed that I only imagined it. It's my least favorite version of ground hog day.
>>
CWDT Vortex chills enemies right
>>
>>172354259
Well, you're in luck; the keys are cheaper than they were last week and will get even cheaper
>>
>>172353578
it's more autistic and less fun than grim dawn

>>172353342
it's an ancient meme at this point, closed-beta ancient.
>>
what's wrong with grim dawn ?????
>>
>>172354467
Slow/clunky game-play. It's very choppy. The levelling is in many ways worse than PoE. Extremely slow and tedious. Fuck-all multiplayer and end-game.

Great game to play a couple times to max level and that's it.
>>
>>172354427
I know, I've been playing on and off since about 2012, but people keep talking about the shit, I figured just a meme would have died off by now, especially one as stupid as that.
>>
>>172354427
>it's more autistic and less fun than grim dawn

grim downs is only really fun if you autistically grind it tho

>>172354467
nothing. poe-shills get uppity when any other arpg is mentioned
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-29+at+06.10.05).png (20KB, 528x334px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-29+at+06.10.05).png
20KB, 528x334px
seems legit guise
>>
File: lolis of ember.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lolis of ember.png
3MB, 1600x900px
what's wrong with guardians of ember ?????
>>
File: thanks.jpg (23KB, 272x249px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
23KB, 272x249px
>>172354418
fantastic, I need to complete my set of useless shit
>>172354609
>I figured just a meme would have died off by now, especially one as stupid as that.
people are still posting sadfrog, you underestimate retarded memers.
>>172354625
>only really fun if you autistically grind it tho
I've found playing through the story once really enjoyable, then installed one of those br00tal h4rdc0re modpacks that made everything have a million hp, which was shit. same with torchlight; I can see the appeal though.
>>
>>172354909
>Asian F2P
It'll die like every other fucking Asian F2P game. They get churned out all the time and die in a few months. Even that Russian F2P MMO that was actually pretty good and still died.
>>
>>172354909
I don't know what the fuck that abomination is, but it is not a loli.
>>
>>172355174
guardians of ember is actually a 3 year old game that just got renamed/rebranded for western audiences, and it stills feels like its in beta because asian game devs are extremely shitty once they manage to sell something to a big publisher
>>
>>172333138
thats not how the math works, retard

might as well go buy a hundred lotto tickets
>>
>>172354909
>not maplestory
lmao whOA CaREas
>>
>>172355843
>math

you mean probability, kid
>>
What's the go-to shop indexing site for item browsing? I want to buy some gear.
>>
>>172356404
you are supposed you write your own trade forum api trade scrubber the moment you begin playing
>>
>>172355940
you use statistics to get your probability

guess what statistics is, retard
>>
>>172356729
Please no.
>>
i wonder how awful trading in the 3.0 beta will be. 2.0 beta was a huge nightmare looking back
>>
>>172357013
>he doesnt calculate probability on intuition alone
>>
>>172356404
EdgarAllen.Trade handles everything but can be cumbersome.

EdgarAllen Ninja is good for prices at a glance.
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1874476
bravo gigigi
bravo
>>
>>172359752
>Late on Thursday, March 23rd (NZT), we became aware that there was an external intruder
>We believe that the time period that the attacker had access to this information was the ten days from March 13 to March 23 (NZT).
>Communication on the 28th

Really?
Fucking really?
>>
>if the password data were stolen, the passwords would need to be brute-forced before they could be used. Due to the salting, this would have to be done for each user individually. Such bruteforcing would take a matter of days or weeks of computation (per user) for weak passwords.
if the password data were stolen, the passwords would need to be brute-forced before they could be used. Due to the salting, this would have to be done for each user individually. Such bruteforcing would take a matter of days or weeks of computation (per user) for weak passwords.
>if the password data were stolen, the passwords would need to be brute-forced before they could be used. Due to the salting, this would have to be done for each user individually. Such bruteforcing would take a matter of days or weeks of computation (per user) for weak passwords.
if the password data were stolen, the passwords would need to be brute-forced before they could be used. Due to the salting, this would have to be done for each user individually. Such bruteforcing would take a matter of days or weeks of computation (per user) for weak passwords.
>>
My stash is absolutely depressing me, 10 pages full of essences, div cards, currency, maps and leaguestones; most of it worth jack shit.

>>172357929
poe.trade
why the fuck isn't it in the OP
>>
>>172360136
>why the fuck isn't it in the OP
we don't condone trading leagues here
play SSF
>>
File: screenshot-0424.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0424.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
4th key dropped. Whelp. Honestly I'll still continue using them, its a gamble but that's the point. No fun in selling them.
>>
>>172360095
> hey guys, our server been breached
> panic insues
> OR
> study the problem for a certain timeframe
> fix whatever is wrong so someone can't try and abuse it again in the meantime
>>
File: 130221984383.jpg (45KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.jpg
45KB, 600x578px
>Our passwords are salted and hashed
>mfw its about time for breakfast
>>
>>172359752
>>172360095
>>172360097

its a lot more likely in a couple months a russian PoE clone will pop out somewhere with stolen game assets/engine, than for someone to spend money (power) trying to break passwords to steal an exalt
>>
>>172359752
>Thank you.
>>
>>172360315
>insues
>>
>>172360315
sup chris dd nerf when?
>>
>>172360097
>used a 14 character password because I was highly paranoid at the time of making my account
h3h3h3h3h3h3h3...
>>
>use steam login
>my account is automatically secure

feels gud
>>
>>172360315
I don't know if you've worked in IT before but if shit gets hacked, people effected should now. Like, immediatly.
>>
>>172360095
>>Communication on the 28th
that's common practice for breaches, they are consulting with security companies and that was probably their advice.
>>
>>172360625
If there's a vulnerability still going, wouldn't it be better to locate the problem instead of blowing up the horn then telling people wtf went wrong?

And yes, I do, but not in the security area.
>>
0-4 sleep now
5-9 sleep later
>>
how many vaal orb it take to make a data breach
>>
>>172360625
>effected
>now
>>
At least we'll have a russian/ukranian pserver now

rejoice
>>
>>172360625
thanks for letting us now that you've never worked in IT
>>
>>172360719
5 days.
>>172360875
I am right now. Customers are informed of breaches withing 24 hours. But aight, 5 days is totally fine :^)
>>
File: 1490112971675.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1490112971675.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>my info left me.
This fucker killed me holy shit
>>
>people are seriously replying to this guy who cant even make coherent sentences
i am totaly a docotr and when an outbrake occurs we tell everyone imediatley
>>
>>172360965
if the breach was due to a common security hole, letting people know that shit is unsafe isn't a smart idea.
not knowing what lead to the breach and telling people that shit is unsafe isn't a smart idea later.
[sound of 1000 exploit kits in the distance]
>>
Who here paranoid of bombs in mail now that Russian hackers have your address
>>
I hope I don't have to change my password.

I don't know how to get into the email I used.
>>
>oh no we've been breached
>better wait a week to tell people to change their passwords :--DDDDD
>>
should I change my password? it's waifusname123 currently...
>>
>>172361284
I hope then send me a qt russian matryoshka tbqh
>>
>>172361520
so it's shit123?
>>
>>172361614
retard
>>
>all the idiots who didn't use a good password like ***************
>>
Private servers for older versions when?
>>
>>172361740
>Older version with newer items
CoC prime with Cospri's when
>>
>>172361674
not my fault your taste is atrocious
>>
name one good thing ruskies have brought to online games

because i can't think of any

cyka blyats
>>
What hot meme currency will 3.0 introduce?
>>
>>172362193
UserInformation-Orbs
>>
>>172362091

good competitive guilds on older mmos
nu-slavs are shit tho
>>
How the fuck do you increase survivability in labs? Izaro isnt a fucking problem but the moment I see a buzzsaw or a spike trap, I know I'm dead
>>
stop being shit
>>
>>172362854
phys resists, armor, chaos golem, mom, regen
>>
don't facetank the traps
>>
>>172362925
>>172362939
My other character is a LL RF.
I got accustomed to not giving a fuck about traps
>>
File: muslim trump.jpg (521KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
muslim trump.jpg
521KB, 1024x682px
>>172268971
>Reddit is up in arms about "gratuitous Nazi stuff" in the new monsters
>Watch the trailer
>Turns out it's true, 90% of the expansion monsters are medieval vampire nazis, down to the red armbands and flags with black symbols on them
>they all look fucking awesome

new zealanders truly are the greatest shitposters, canada can NOT compete
>>
File: ivanka tomb raider.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka tomb raider.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>>172362193
nazi scalps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwuqtJfxXo
>>
>>172339515
Couldn't you just create the mirror with the vendor recipe?
>>
File: 1488003305738.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488003305738.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
where do you find strength and motivation to keep grinding when everything seems so pointless, poeg?
>>
>>172363183
eh it comes a bit as a surprise since nothing so far seemed to hint at nazis so far
lore made oriath just sound like your standard conservative theocracy, then shit gets ww2 germany out of nowhere
>>
>>172363762
Even the art style is different. Its like they were going to make a new arpg set on a semi-modern alt-history world but scrapped it and just turned the assets into new PoE enemies
>>
>>172363183
>the player helps the karui slave revolt through orlath
yeah no it's your typical cuck shit
surprised reddit would complain about killing evil white males
i agree that the bad guys' design is nice tho
>>
Is elemental proliferation even fucking worth it anymore? The AoE is so so ridiculously tiny, especially after the aoe nerfs. Despite this, every PoE ``pro" gets prolif.
>>
>>172363762
>oriath just sound like your standard conservative theocracy

It's almost as if that Oriath fell, leading to the Fall of Oriath
>>
define "standard conservative theocracy" since you seem to be a history buff

cause as far as I'm concerned, Piety is basically a proxy of Josef Mengele
>>
>>172363947
"punch a nazi!" is cuck shit. spending hours and hours of development time creating beautiful art assets that will trigger every kotaku writer is something different.

wolfenstein 3D wasn't cucked and all you did was fight evil nazis.
>>
>>172340248
>money has no actual worth, it's just paper
>>
>>172364007
nothing hints at the black/red/white nazi-inspired motiffs we see in a5

the blackguard shields could be taken as a proto-version of that but it may as well be a pepsi logo since it has/had blue too. im gonna guess older models are going to get retconned to fit with the new stuff
>>
>>172339515
this girl is very cute. Would feel amazing to give her an orgasm.
>>
>>172364458
sure thing, virgin..
>>
>>172364190
>cause as far as I'm concerned, Piety is basically a proxy of Josef Mengele
I don't give a rats ass about PoE lore, but wasn't dominus the guy that did all the experimentation and did the karui-holocaust?
>>
>>172364190
>standard conservative theocracy

something like 13-15th century france or spain (post moor-expulsion)
>>
File: axis.jpg (494KB, 2408x1672px) Image search: [Google]
axis.jpg
494KB, 2408x1672px
>>172364298
>there were no hints of black/red Nazi-inspire motifs

lad

(no clue who the guy on the right is, though)
>>
>>172364554
no, that was all piety
dominus gave her a purpose
she did all the dirty work
>>
>>172364554
piety was to dominus what malachai was to chitus and doryani was to atziri. she was his "scientists"
>>
>>172363965
Who gets prolif nowadays? most people just get the elementalist ascendancy
>>
piety did NOTHING wrong
she was a good girl
>>
>>172364767
do you think malachai was a (man)whore too...
>>
>>172364664
gold/red/black is not the same as white/red/black. also the actual emblem design is heavily altered

dude on the right is the one you kill on the western forrest
>>
>>172364669
>>172364767
bitches be nothin but hoes and trix
>>
>>172364964
there's enough on that picture to qualify as "hints of a motif"

and again, Fall of Oriath. Oriath has changed since Act 1.
>>
>>172364964
>also the actual emblem design is heavily altered
That's consistent lore-wise because it hints at a change of order within the Templar society. All Descries* shown in game have slightly different variations, whatever that means.

*http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Descry
>>
is there anything like a "good guys" faction in path of exile at all?
>vaal were power-hungry madmen who had a hard-on for large scale human sacrifice
>chitus' empire was decadent and corrupt, gave rise to malachai and delivered wraeclast to nightmare
>karui barbarians are insanely violent conquerors whose culture largely consists of waging war for the glory of their gods
>the oriath templars are fanatical not-nazi authoritarians who persecute heretics and practice slavery

the only other known cultures are the ezomytes and the azmeri, and we know next to nothing about them
>>
>mommy are the good guys going to win? do we get to beat the bad guys now?
are you 12
>>
>>172365709
welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay
>>
>>172365576
the maraketh are apparently good
i'm sure it's just a coincidence that they're also apparently all women, right chris?
>>
>>172365576
>Who are the Purity Rebels
>>
File: alkPogChamp.png (488KB, 935x695px) Image search: [Google]
alkPogChamp.png
488KB, 935x695px
.tv/HedonisticLazyEggnogHumbleLife
our girl playing SSFHC
>>
>>172365576

ezomytes were enslaved by the Eternals and then genocided by Piety

they had their own fuckery with the "old ones" or whatever gods have rigwald his powers (the talisman shit)

azmeri are just prehistoric Eternals

maraketh are racist azns
>>
>>172365892
BASED
VOLL
DID
NOTHING
WRONG
>>
>>172366009
that's right.
>>
>>172366009
he trusted malachai for literally zero reason
>>
>>172365892
volls empire of purity was literally chitus 2.0 - he let malachai go on with his fuckery, resulting in the cataclysm.
the part of voll's empire that survived this cataclysm became the oriath theocracy.
>>
File: ahns heritage.png (26KB, 552x62px) Image search: [Google]
ahns heritage.png
26KB, 552x62px
NICE
>>
>>172365892
>good guys
>kaom genociding Eternal womyn and chyldren
>deshret killing Eternals for fun
>rigwald selling his soul to some furry god to kill Eternals better
>>
>>172366420
there are two sides to every story
>>
>>172365576
Izaro really fucked up with his labyrinth shit.
But it is all fault of the (((Perandus)))
>>
>just got build enabling uniques
>just got to merc dried lake
>ascendancy bonus not showing on character sheet

do i reroll or ask on the forums if my build works or not?
>>
>>172367162
>clan of (((merchants))) scheme and bribe their way to power
>plant one of their own on the throne
>empire immediately turns into degeneracy ridden shithole of corruption

how can GGG get away with these blatant anti-semitic tropes in 2015
>>
fire fury's death moan gives me a chubby
>>
File: poe price fixing.jpg (70KB, 450x394px) Image search: [Google]
poe price fixing.jpg
70KB, 450x394px
>price fixers are low iq teenagers
who knew
>>
>>172367657
The same way they can get away with only having white main characters?

Honestly I don't fucking know how they do it...
>>
>>172367172
what bonus?
>>
>>172368815
*ahem*
>>
>>172368815
>only having white main characters
but marauder is a karui (nigger)
>>
>>172368815
They get away with it because no "normie" girls play this game.
>>
How did Alkaizer's bow dude die?
>>
What are some podcasts to pointlessly grind red maps for zero gain to? I ran out of them.
>>
File: nigger mod.jpg (15KB, 612x41px) Image search: [Google]
nigger mod.jpg
15KB, 612x41px
stupid nigger mod
>>
>>172362402
>good competitive guilds on older mmos
You mean bug-abusing pieces of shit.Them and HUEHUES made every Lineage 2 server i tried unbearable.
>>
>>172370057
DC
>>
>>172370427
>didn't dc once on his dc-proof character
>immediate dc rip on his bow
that's badass
>>
File: derp.png (28KB, 293x405px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
28KB, 293x405px
>>172368823
the endurance charge one isn't showing up anywhere. frenzy thingy works, i can see my damage increasing when i'm at max.
would be nice to know if/when the physical damage reduction is up and running
>>
Give me your absolutely tankiest, but still end-game viable, life build /poeg/.
>>
>>172370728
>would be nice to know if/when the physical damage reduction is up and running
When you have as many endurance charges as you are able to have.
>>
>>172370728
It should update the tooltip when you are at maximum frenzy charges only. Use endurance cry in a low level area.
>>
For all the talk of ci, most of the top ssf hc characters are life based with around 7k life (and no kaoms of course).
>>
>>172370924
max block sunder gladiator
>>
>>172371009
>ssf hc
maybe because that game is entirely different?

you can't compare that single player game to the multiplayer / trading heavy game of regular leagues. you have access to completely different itemization and that completely changes how you approach end game building
>>
>>172371009
rank 1 and 2 (dead) were both CI
>>
anything glaringly wrong with this tree?
https://pastebin.com/L1WSnWq6

wanna try an EQ martyr of innocence build
>>
>Steam down for its stupid ass shitty maintenance
>can't play

Really fucking epic
>>
>>172371234
Yeah but rank 20 for instance is a life es hybrid (6.4k life, 3k es) necromancer running tripple purity.
>>
>>172370925
I'm at max endurance charges, tried both 0/0 as max and 1/1 (yes im using fragility jewels)
only bonus to phys reduction visible is the +4% from the single endurance charge
>>172370945
yeah, frenzy part works, it's a visible change when i'm at max frenzy charges, but the same cant be said about the endurance thing and that's what i'm wondering about
>>
>>172371494
he's rank 20 and not rank 1 for a reason
>>
Are the silver keys worth going for in the labyrinth?
>>
File: 1482020206603.png (174KB, 540x295px) Image search: [Google]
1482020206603.png
174KB, 540x295px
>>172371119
>78% max block

TIME TO TANK
>>
>>172371612
Well maybe he's also rank 20 and not rank 2 (dead) for a reason...
>>
>>172371009
>ci requires specific uniques
>why aren't ssf all ci guys
>>
>>172371515
The bonus is there but doesn't show.
>only bonus to phys reduction visible is the +4% from the single endurance charge
That's a different stat. Endurance charges grant "additional physical damage reduction". This is the stat granted by armour (calculated on a per hit basis), endurance charges, soul and steel, basalt flasks, etc.
"Reduced damage taken" is different. It doesn't matter if it's limited to physical (like in this case), dots, reflect or what have you, it's reduced damage taken and addetive with other reduced or increased damage taken modifiers.
>>
>>172371947
ya cuz he's a hybrid shitter rofl
don't /whois him cuz he's still running t6s lol
>>
Is this game still shit?
>>
>>172371515
It doesn't show on the tooltip, anon. >>172372007 explains it correctly.

10% reduced damage taken is like the reduced damage from critical strikes thing, and not on the character sheet.
>>
>>172372135
what didn't you like about it in the past? Need details pls :^)
>>
>>172372007
>The bonus is there but doesn't show.
it just makes me paranoid that there's no indication. but thanks anon, i appreciate the info
>>
>>172372220

Literally everything.
>>
>>172371431
help?
>>
>>172372387
>>172372387
>>172372387
>>
>>172277682

those gigantor skeles hit like a truck even white ones!
>>
File: Eyyyyyyy.jpg (78KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
Eyyyyyyy.jpg
78KB, 940x469px
>0 - 1
play poe
>2 - 9
go bush for a week then kys myself
>>
>>172360965
cunt you fucking blow at spelling
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.