[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spessmen on a Space Station - /ss13g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 787
Thread images: 62

File: 1490553984227.jpg (406KB, 1216x1643px) Image search: [Google]
1490553984227.jpg
406KB, 1216x1643px
Last Thread: >>172064371

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>angry janitor banned orzorn for his movie night stream
>someone named their cat after a shitter
>no one made a new thread so fuck you have a catbeast

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
first for waifus
>>
You could fit planets in the gulf that is the difference between cats and catBEASTS
Fuck you, OP
>>
KILL ALL CATBEASTS
>>
So, let me get straight on the large artifact finding process:
>acquire strange rock
>record coords
>take sample of it
>make the lithium tungsten stuff
>grind up sample
>put in with lithium tungsten
>boil it
What do you do after that? The wiki is confusing.
>>
>>172172137
cats are valid
>>
>>172171682
Not him, but I don't think you understand masks. You kill the thing, skin it, put its hide on the mask, and then you can turn into that mob when you put it on.
>>
>>172172237
not even close baby
>>
>>172172413
Could you explain then?
>>
>>172172596
just GO FOR IT take YOUR field generator and tools and just GO DIG
>>
>>172172237
get the analysis fluid in a beaker with the same field type the sample is you used to excavate it
so if it was iron you used for the field generator, use iron in the beaker
place the beaker in the spectroscopy readings and get the results you want
if you find the one that gives distance in meters, divide that number you get by 2 for the distance to the closest artifact
>>
>>172172596
>comfy solo xenoarch times
-scan rock with scanner
-if it's a organic you fuck off, there's nothing in there
-anything else you use your hand-pick once for clearance, pickaxe the rocks and hand-pick the debris

you can find a large one at 12:20 if you're smart and a new large artifact every 15~20 minutes if you're lucky

>the mediumpop comfy bro xenoarchs method
-scan digsite
-if organic you fuck off
-anything else you take a sample with the rock sampler
-do the analysis with lithium tungsten autism
-get the distance / 2
-walk around the distance to find the artifact digsite

this method is slower but you'll not destroy them war digsites or cult digsites, making the life for your xenoarch bro easier
>>
>>172173041
Small artifacts are good though
>>
>>172172374
Pretty much this, I ran at the goliath with all I had, which turned out to be only a half charged polar star, then tried to finish it off in melee and got reminded why only diona are allowed to try that.
>>
>>172171771
My wife Ashe is so cute! :3
>>
>>172173213
they are but that anon wanted them large ones boyo

if you're solo xenoarch and just want them large artifacts why would you care about smaller ones?

you care about smaller ones when you have a bro with you so you don't rain on his party.
>>
>>172173041
So, basically the first one is basically normal small artifact xenoarch minus the excavation of smalls, and the second is the way that anomalists are supposed to use?
>>
>>172172374
I do I want to know why he put the mask on something other than himself
>>
>>172173246
Why are there so few diona miners, anyway?
Asteroid mobs other than basilisks are legitimately 100% incapable of killing a diona carrying a lantern, and basilisks still pose only a marginal threat
Back when I still played as a diona miner occasionally, I always just killed any asteroid mobs with my pickaxe
One time I fought three goliaths and a hivelord at the same time and still won, because again, it's IMPOSSIBLE for them to kill a diona
>>
>>172173041
What's the shit about triangulating the exact location with multiple core samples?
>>
>>172173542
>Why are there so few diona miners, anyway?

Educated Guess: They probably haven't thought of it.

For Me Personally: Movespeed. Running through the asteroid destroying rocks instantly allows me to mine for specific ore at a very, very high speed. It's for the same reason I never use the ripley. With a ripley you'll end up having hundreds of plasma that no one will never need. (Although I'm sure you could probably solve the movespeed issue with hyperzine, I'm a dummy who doesn't know anything about chemistry, so I don't know how easy it would be to acquire from chemists.)
>>
>>172173585
you do that when you want the exact location
>take sample from 3 different places
>compare the results
>get a more precise large location

>>172173474
nah, you literally destroy the smaller artifacts, because large ones are robust and will not be destroyed after you do the clearance, so you hand-pick -> pickaxe -> hand-pick the debris

doing that is a dick move if you have a buddy because he might want to hunt down for smaller artifacts and you'll be destroying his job.
>>
>>172173792
>take 1000u of hyperzine
>2 flashlights in your pockets
>>
>>172173792
Hyperzine fixes that, though I never bothered to use it
But then I also loved using Ripleys, so we clearly have different preferences
>>
>>172173792
>I'm a dummy who doesn't know anything about chemistry, so I don't know how easy it would be to acquire from chemists.

It all comes down to how loud you can bitch or how effectively you can bribe.
>>
>>172173792
There used to be a diona xenoarch.
He got large artifacts, punched goliaths to death, and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>172173906
Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with going fast. I'm the guy who instantly runs to the asteroid cluster (if it's on box) so I can get a diamond drill as fast as possible. I hate being slow

The most enjoyable experience I've had with a Ripley was when I used it to reach the escape shuttle after the station got breached. I drilled straight through medbay zassing about 5 people because I was relatively new to the game and braindead.

the bwoink I got went along the lines of
>stop kool-aid manning through walls with your big yellow robot, it's fucking people up with space wind
>>
>>172174298
You can clamp open alarming firelocks, you know.
>>
>>172174503
Yep, I probably forgot I still had the drill equipped in the exosuit interface from mining
>>
>>172173487
He didn't.
>>
>>172174807
>decide to turn a blank mask into a goliath mask
>utterly fail to kill it
Sure sounds like he put it on something else and then gets beat down because the thing he put it on has no mind, leaving the goliath to default AI to me.
>>
When we will get Rat-kin like the one actual good and fun SS13 server?
>>
>>172175747
whicher serverer iser thater?
>>
>>172175747
why don't you just play there instead?
>>
>>172175547
You're an idiot, he tried to kill a golaith to get its skin, so that he can turn the blank mask into a goliath tranformation mask
>>
File: 1490313887524.jpg (140KB, 1552x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490313887524.jpg
140KB, 1552x1152px
>>172175747
>more high fantasy beast races
>>
>>172177441
I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>172177569
dwarves/elves when?
>>
>>172177569
I mostly care about the game mechanics. Plasmamen, as an example, seem like a pain in the ass, since you can never throw them in the perma brig that has glass windows. (They need their suit to live, so they can just space themselves.)
>>
>>172177876
There are non-spaceproof plasmaman suits in the permabrig lockers, just for those special snowflakes. Make sure to destroy their old suit, they're going into perma after all.
>>
>>172177876
you blitheringidiot, prisoner suits exist for a reason
>>
>>172178002
Here is an interesting fact: Plasmen can not cool off by themselves because thy cannot sweat. So once they heat up a bit from getting stripped, they're factually toast. Which you could call convenient I reckon.
>>
>>172178172
leporazine/mancrowave

or if you mean the prisoners then they don't need to take their suits off to put the prisoner suits on

QUICKSWAPPING
>>
File: 6354345.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6354345.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>172177569
>"spidergirlings have been detected breeding in the library"
>>
>>172178442
driders when
>>
>>172178760
When you visit vore
>>
>>172177569
What sort of other races would you like to see, then?
>>
>>172179073
which vore
>>
>Willy meme'd so hard he made the warden commit suicide three times
How can other clowns even compete?
>>
>>172179674
they can't
>>
>>172179674
what'd he do?
>>
>>172179674
wait
is this THE shoe-snatching Willy?
>>
a FREE and OPEN medbay
>>
>its a clown triggers the greytide with no rev on a mixed game.

Fucking impossible. how the fuck has the station even survived that long?
>>
>>172179807
it is
>>
Sorry Mu, I try to annoy you but the last thing I wanted on that roller-coaster was to be stunned and cuffed while I'm just trying to finally get you all on the same lawset.
>>
So Paladin. Best lawset or worst?
>>
>>172179914
wasn't trying*
I accidentally a word.
>>
>>172179674
I hope that round didnt turn the warden away from playing sec anymore. Just gotta learn how to take control of shit and nip it at the bud early so sec is stern but respected.
>>
>>172179954
unironically the worst, it's so bad you can't even joke about it.
>>
>Eng and captain never fixed telcomms
Absolutely disgusted
>>
>>172180093
It didn't. Sec is actually pretty fun, most of the time.I just made the mistake of letting it get to me; and I'm pretty sure if I actually executed the clown it would've gotten me banned. It worked out well, even if I ended up getting beartrap bombed and left on the station.
>>
>>172179117
SCOOTALOOS
>>
>>172180269
Chloral and tracking implant next time for the problem chilluns.
>>
>>172180406
Reminder to tracking implant the officers so you know where they are at all times and communicate into their mind.
>>
>be Mu
>try to be a good borgo all shift
>announce to everyone I'm ready and available
>nobody needs me so start by following Shoe Snatchin' Willy around and opening him doors because clown antics entertain me and this way I can keep an eye on his clowneries so he doesn't do anything bad
>he gets arrested, don't interfere but eventually go to the brig to tell the Warden he was not technically trespassing since I opened the doors
>leave the brig and eventually he escapes
>try to keep him alive despite his seemingly harmless antics making most of security mad as fuck
>as soon as Willy is dealt with, caught by me and the one officer who didn't want him dead, I go to recharge and hear an officier asking for help in the brig
>chase Willy Anderson for hours until I surprise him with a shocked door, as I saw him fight an officier and escape with an e-gun
>get him to medbay to get him healed before I take him to the brig
>as soon as I deliver him a fellow silicon tells me an AI is being made
>as I try to inform security just so they know, I realize telecomms are down
>go to engineering and meet an engineer, he decides to try and fix it with an atmos tech
>other silicons keep bitching about their lawset as soon as that AI is up
>several times during this I'm told to stop Clark from deconstructing all of medbay, I propose to beat his head instead but he runs everytime
>finally go check what the fuss is all about
>roboticist locks me 4noraisins because of my fellow silicons bitchin' while he tries to get the AI into the core with a reasonnable lawset
>someone sees me bitchin' about it and unlocks me by pulsing the wire and asks me to catch someone
>fail to find said someone
>fellow silicons are STILL arguing paladin semantics
>tell them to literally just strive to be like a paladin would be
>it's so bad people keep asking me if I'm alright because I'm just standing there reading their shit
>go check on telecomms and remind the dudes the shuttle is about to dock
(cont.)
>>
>>172180983
>they were ACTUALLY still working on telecomms, the madmen
>salute their efforts and leave for the shuttle
>people are trying to make the shuttle leave early, block the door with my body
>get pushed in and bolt the door down
>Clark shows up and hacks it open
>stun him
>approach him
>harmbaton him once with all my might
>got him in the end
>step back and bolt the door again
>we arrive at centcomm
>HoS immediately griffs the other guy in the cockpit, stuncuff him and bring him to centcomm with me
>get pat on the head as my fellow silicons are still arguing
>this was my second shift in months
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Btw while comms were down I turned off then on my radio with borgo and could send messages for a while before it seemed to remember comms are down. Seems like a bug.

Also fags stop greentexting yourself if you were that interesting someone else would have.
>>
File: 1478258545472.jpg (17KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478258545472.jpg
17KB, 236x350px
>>172180983
>>172181252
Hello, Duny.
My name is Clark Compton, and I'm here for one purpose, and one purpose only:
To remove the walls.
To remove the doors.
To remove the obstacles that keep us apart.
Duny, we all celebrate your map, but I want to tell you something: there are too many walls. And my only objective was to cut them all down.
You may stop my body, but you cannot stop my spirit.
Also, you did not stop my efforts even a bit. I opened that final door and I kept it open until after the round ended.
>>
>>172181308
I love green text stories tho.
>>
>>172180983
>>172181252
It's only called paladin, you don't actually act like one.
>>
>>172181308
>stop talking about the game
It's interesting to know how other people experienced the same round you experienced way differently. Self-absorbed cunts wouldn't understand.
>>
>>172181589
>I'm the self-absorbed one
>Not the guys making massive stories about themselves
uh huh sure thing hon.
>>
>>172181487
Glad you decided how to interpret the lawset someone literally named PALADIN, wanting silicons to act like paladins, for everyone else.
>>
>>172181672
I like these stories, and plenty of other people do. They're the kind of thing that get people into playing the game. I remember the reason I started playing this game was hearing about how Captain Madagascar quarantined the station.
>>
>>172181672
greentext stories are some of the best things on the chan
>>
>>172180983
>shocking doors to arrest a greyshit is dishonorable
>it doesn't matter because you were ordered to arrest them by a legitimate authority
Paladin best lawset
>>
>>172181308
But I come here for greentext stories
>>
>>172181817
the point of the lawsets and slaving to AI is to either make your own interpretation or obey the AI's interpretation. not to just read the name and call it a day. the entire thing that made that round fun as a silicon was everyones different idea of what it means and how they were all technically right and obeying the laws but going about it in a different way
also why the fuck are you trying to chastize him for dictating the meaning while doing that yourself.
>>
>>172181308
>>172181672
Get outta here newfag
>>
>>172182126
greentexting yourself has always been bad anon
the proper way to do it is to greentext yourself but pretend you are someone else who just happened to be paying too much attention
then and only then will you appease that guy
>>
>>172181672
Because you are self-absorbed you don't understand why people write these. You think it can only possibly be because they think highly of themselve,s like you. Greentext stories are what made me get into the game, and I'm sure it's the case for many others. I love reading other people's greentext, so I make my own greentext when my round isn't too boring so the people I interacted with during the round (and the others) understand what happened and have greentext to read and enjoy, like I do.
It's selfish to consume content without ever providing any, even though you easily could.

>>172181437
I didn't actually care, but I promised I would beat your head, so I did. Mission accomplished.
>>
File: Ashe Meowllery.jpg (303KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Ashe Meowllery.jpg
303KB, 1280x1920px
>>172173410
I agree.
>>
>>172182015
He's the one who said I'm wrong and a lawset literally called paladin means you shouldn't be acting like a paladin though.
It's clearly the intent behind making the lawset, so it's how I'm going to interpret it.
>>
>>172182497
>makes 2 posts about his own round and how super interesting it is
>no u r the selfish one

Hmm I C
>>
>>172182680
You don't act as if you are a paladin, you follow the laws, not the name.
>>
>>172181970
It felt bad to give in to this trickery after so much time chasing him

>>172182736
(You)
>>
btw what happened to the engineering borg that round? i saw one walking around early on and was gonna ask him to fix med but couldn't find him anywhere once i wanted the help. with no comms to ask him and no idea we had an AI i was at a loss
>>
>>172182816
Acting like a paladin IS following the laws.
>>
Paladin borg when? Has a sword and a shield and you can actually use the shield and a fedora to tip without having to turn off everything else unlike the combat borgs
>>
>>172182816
The laws intent is to make you act like a paladin by giving you a rigid paladin-esque code of conduct though you dense fuck, hence the name "PALADIN". Like if you were playing D&D and broke that lawset as a paladin you'd be playing a dangerous game and risking falling and losing your paladin status.
>>
>>172183215
>>172183009
I personally don't feel like the guy followed his lawset well or acted like a paladin all that well though.
>>
>>172183386
Were you an AI? Was he slaved to you? If not he has no reason to care about your interpretation unless its so far away from the lawset he's clearly just griefing, in which case you ahelp it. Did you ahelp it?
>>
>>172183386
Try RPing as a literal perfect paladin when you can't use hotkeys and are suffering input lag while having to run around the entire station constantly
>>
>>172183636
I did ahelp it
>>
>>172183786
And did he get banned? Who are we even talking about? The secborg or the like 3 medborgs I saw. If you ahelped it and nothing happened obviously the interpretation was fine by the admins which is really all that matters.
>>
>>172183894
I'm talking about the one who killed four people
>>
>>172184072
Not Mu, the secborg, then.
>>
>>172183386
And thats fine, different people think differently on how a paladin would actually act, some think they should be righteous smiters of evil actively seeking out bad shit to kill, others think they should be more gentle and be more focused on defending innocents than actively seeking out threats.

Obviously the law priority and such codifies it somewhat for our borgs but the intent is still that they act like a paladin. If the borg was slaved to you as the AI though and went against your interpretation then yeah that's kinda shitty. But paladin is a stupid meme lawset anyway with hard to nail down abstract concepts that tend to cause arguments and that just fucks with borg players and generally someone is going to think what they did was wrong even when it was fine by their and other peoples interpretation of the lawset.
>>
Do you guys think the lawsets should be more specific? Like if the Paladin one defined Evil, such as using some dnd definition of the term, etc.
>>
>>172184072
Oh I didn't even notice a borg do that. Yea that's bad. I'd have ahelped it too if I noticed.
>>
>>172184463
that ruins the fun. why do you want to ruin fun.
>>
>>172184295
I'm more on the side of a gentler defender of those in need and such.
>>
>>172184606
Well, it doesn't seem very fun for the borgs or the AI
there could still be fun in that you have a borg acting on a specific code of chivalry, which would still be impractical and silly in a lot of cases
>>
>>172183386
You're the guy that thinks you can use greater evil as an excuse and that as long as you're unwilling, you can act as evil as you want, aren't you?

WILLINGLY is a word added to absolve borgs that are ticked into doing evil things (such as by following evil authority before they realize it's evil. It's not the opposite to reluctant.
>>
>>172184072
eh which borg was that? i was a borg that round and heard nothing about any murder until after the smelelelel which is valid to kill anyone as anyone
>>
>>172184686
the AI exists to define evil and the like. its ruining their fun defining it for them and the fun of the borgs defining it for them in the few rounds they have no AI and get to go off their own definitions
>>
File: IMG_1119.jpg (71KB, 567x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1119.jpg
71KB, 567x554px
Literally box babies
>>
>>172184856
seems like it creates problems though when you have 2 paladin borgs with no AI operating off of conflicting definitions of evil
>>
>>172185009
said problems are fun
>>
>>172185008
>now
It's like you don't know Finland. If you have a baby in Finland the government gives you a baby kit, including a box for the baby to sleep in.
>>
>>172184621
Fair, I tend to go for the middle ground, doesn't go around actively looking for evil, but if they find it oh shit watch out. 5E D&D at least split paladins up into different archetypes based around the philosophical differences and gave them differing powers to match their intent which was really good imo and cleared up a lot of the shit paladins used to cause in that game.
>>
>>172185009
!FUN! is a feature, not a real problem
>>
>>172184723
No I'm not. I am the opposite, I am hating every little detail that could be considered evil.
Also given the chance to be purged I would be as helpful as possible to anyone and everyone
>>
>>172181252
People will insta try to kill each other after the round its over. you should have allowed the HoS to do his thing.
>>
Playable spiders when?
>>
>>172185253
The one time I got purged I just immediately yelled in comms I have no laws but will just pretend I'm on asimov and everyone is human. The guy had to sneak back into robotics later to actually emag me to get me to do anything bad.
>>
>>172185324
spiderbot nigga
>>
>Go to shitmos
>Client crashes
>Station screen is frozen or black on reconnect
>Take 4 clearings of the cache and like 25 minutes to get it
Autismos why!
>>
>>172185324
DICK
>>
>>172185318
He did, and then he got CUFFED for it
>>
>>172185408
USE
STABLE
>>
>>172185318
>not trying to prevent end round grief
>not bringing secbots to stop people without weapon permits
>>
>>172185428
wh-what??
>>
>>172185535
I'm using the stable of the version nubmer it says at start
>>
>>172185372
The last time I was purged the captain started shrieking to blow the borgs and I had to BURN SCIENCE TO THE GROUND along with ~5 people in the RD's office to keep that from happening.
>>
>>172185318
>letting him do his thing
>not stunning him, cuffing him, stunning the guy he shot, cuffing him, killing both, flashing borgs, killing them, killing the AI, killing the doors, killing the floor and killing yourself

do you even smelelelelel
>>
>>172185626
PEANUS
>>
>>172185934
oh god i see it now
what should i do??
>>
is emp/smoke stronger or has bigger radius with more chems used?
>>
>>172185976
COVER IT OVER WITH WHITE IN PAINT.NET AND REPOST IT
>>
>>172186041
emp is larger radius.
I don't remember about smoke
>>
File: honkwiz.png (153KB, 628x506px) Image search: [Google]
honkwiz.png
153KB, 628x506px
H O N K
>>
File: cute spider.png (79KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
cute spider.png
79KB, 601x469px
>>172186097
Ok here you go.
>>172185396
they're dumb crabs
>>
>>172186431
Perfection
>>
File: 1483659524145.png (123KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483659524145.png
123KB, 400x400px
>>172186431
CUTE
>>
>>172186431
>>172187245
i want a literal spider gf
>>
>>172187741
Would you like a spider gf that eats carrion and people and commits genocidal actions on a regular basis
>>
>>172188040
yes
>>
hi keep posting greentexts thx
>>
>>172188040
What kind of sick fuck wouldn't?
>>
>>172172237
That's the super gay way
Hand pick EVERYTHING scan EVERYTHING, if it beeps crazily and it shows 0 depth hand pick till it's a debris and brush it until you get the large, only use the field gen for larges to save time
>>
>>172188040
no
>>
File: one_way_window.gif (4MB, 647x641px) Image search: [Google]
one_way_window.gif
4MB, 647x641px
>>
why don't people play gray?
>>
>>172189028
I love it
>>
File: 1486771393228.png (238KB, 454x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486771393228.png
238KB, 454x502px
>tfw you ruin the round for everybody

time to take break.
>>
>>172189028
would be perfect for the brig interview room that currently has the gay monitors
>>
>do a chaplain gimmick
>Gods respond but barely any players do
Maybe trying to get people to fill in forms as a chaplain during nuke ops isn't supposed to work.
>>
>>172189618
were you the grey shirt that called the shuttle?
>>
>>172186431
no
spiderbots are actually spiders
crabs are mommis
>>
>>172189096
Their telepathy sucks. Its got no longer range than just talking and can't be used in situations where you can't talk so its mostly just a less convinient way to talk to people.
They have no actual benefits beyond it.
Water is easy to get and completely dumpsters them.
They're a living meme.
They're ugly.
They're boring.

They are the worst race in the game from every perspective.
>>
Why were sec ignoring the nuke ops in favor of spending the entire round with the clown and the greyshirt in the brig?
>>
>shuttle has just a CMO
>people leave the captain's office open for all
>someone steals the captain's spare, loots sec, welds them in and later flood N2O
>ops show up and challenge the station for a wrestling gimmick
>nobody shows up to wressle them
>greytider calls the shuttle
>yadayadayada round ends
>no bans for someone sabotaging sec during a nuke op round or the whole round by stopping the gimmick with an early call
quality experience
>>
>>172189690
oh yeah, forgot to say thanks for the cool stamp, badmins. and thanks for breaking muh holywater that I was never gonna use.
>>
>>172189813
we all got stunned by a greyshirt with captain's spare id, then the brig got filled with nitrogen, and we were all stuffed in a locker, naked
the assistant wasn't an antag
>>
>>172189746
I was the greyshit, but I didn't call the shuttle.
>>
>>172189028
Didn't that get merged, and then break everything somehow
>>
>>172189690
I paid 100 bucks for your services when the shuttle was about to leave

I got murdered on that shuttle, 0/10 would not pay again
>>
>>172189814
but did you ahelp it?

It is really a shame to see a gimmick ops fail because the crew are such shitters, though,
>>
>>172189906
ding dong bannu?
>>
>>172190034
Duny says he's handled it.
>>172190021
I don't know if he did, but I did
>>
>>172190021
Admins were very fucking active with spawning pomfcoins and sending messages, no ahelp was needed.
>>
>>172189994
The contract only meant you got to go straight into Heaven instead of being judged and then determined whether you get in or not. The whole gimmick was about working for this shady ass bureau meant to undermine the whole process with all of it's services.
>>
>>172189906
I was mommi crawling, you guys were shooting everyone in sight in the sec lobby. You asked for it.
>>
what the fuck was that paranigger doing
>>
>>172190168
Man, I should've read the paperwork more
>>
>>172189618
Pretty sure any other admin would have banned you here, you're lucky the baguette handled that
>>
>>172190183
Hey, I didn't stun anybody in the sec lobby. Who did you see doing that?
>>
>>172190351
I would have deserved it

I'm just going to stop playing for a while because I'm starting to be a serious shitter again
>>
>>172190186
Which one? They were both kinda useless.
>>
>>172190147
Believe it or not admins can't follow literally everything that happens in the round, especially not when they're observing nuke ops.
>>
>decide to do wrestling gimmick, send out 3 ops unarmed to fight the station heads for nouk deesk
>it takes them forever to find a third fighter
>meanwhile sec is screaming for help, half of them are dying, brig is flooded with N2O.
>eventually get a third person to fight us
>midway through the fight paramedic starts throwing pills into the cage
>shuttle gets called
>we beat all 3 opponents without losing a man
>of course, surprise surprise, we never got that disk
>we walk into the brig to grab the disk, it's littered with corpses and N2O and ZAS
>grab disk, take it to the nuke in the bar, put it in, start working it down
>the disk is ejected and the airflow sucks it out into the void of space 1 minute before the shuttle docks with centcomm.
it was a fun fight at least, thanks to all who cooperated instead of toolboxing us to death.
>>
>>172189942
It showed no problems in testing, the round after it got merged everything lagged to shit, so it was reverted.
Still haven't looked into the code to determine what went wrong.

Maybe someday.
>>
>>172181437
Kent here, glad I could share wisdom
>>
>>172191608
Get back to the carrot farm
>>
>>172191395
It was PJB's fuckup that made it lag to shit
This has been confirmed by both him and Celt
>>
>>172192187
Are you talking about snowmap?
We weren't talking about snowmap.
>>
>>172192252
Dear God I ended up in the complete wrong comment chain, perhaps time-travelling multiple threads
I'm so sorry
Yeah one-way windows were broken hard because of BYOND calculating vision or something.
>>
>>172192106
You need to go back to your roots, I haven't seen you in perma in far too long. Is that is your HOME
>>
>>172192585
I want to spend a round in perma one day, but I feel it will never happen because of how much sec loves to borg and execute people these days (partially because perma'ing people tends to result in them smashing a hole in the windows and killing themself)
>>
>>172192725
perma and solitary are for nonantags
>>
>>172192895
Perma is completely useless on any map with a window to space. Prisoners will kill themselves and ruin the room in the process 99% of the time which means you have to spend the entire round babysitting them constantly.
>>
>>172192895
not necessarily, no. you might perma someone who's obviously an antag if you can't get authorization to borg/execute them
>>
>>172190583
Be good when you come back, your notes look like the notes of someone who's about to get perma'd.
>>
You can also get access to the execution tables through a window in the boxstation perma. Perma should get an overhaul on box so it's less of a pain (no windows would help a ton. also, no soap. Give them a rag or something instead.)
>>
>>172193024
The height pof warden is to fuck with perma slaves. I pity you all for not experiencing that joy.
>>
This (>>172193359) was meant as a response to this (>>172193024)
>>
>>172190712
the one running around punching and slashing people with hatchet
>>
friendly reminder that selling prisoners to the birbs is a fate worse than death
>>
>>172193582
Help: Diavil/(Silenzio): warden is selling me to the vox for a donk pocket send help
>>
>>172192585
I have been laying low
Don't wanna get banned
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 288x246px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 288x246px
>krampuses and mutons are their own race but not slime people
defend THIS
>>
>>172190308
It was kinda meant to be overly longwinded to sound like it was covering loopholes, even though it was probably full of loopholes.
>>
>>172194468
>Login
>Who
>Lisa Tovir
>Logout
>>
>>172194468
Blame oldcode and mutantrace
>>
What the heck engages the second tumbler on the safe. I always choke, and when I finally get it, I'm too frustrated to know how I got the stupid thing to engage
>>
File: astalosdot.png (65KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
astalosdot.png
65KB, 571x571px
>>172195469
you can literally google that because the safe is old code present in both bay and TG forks. people in public servers made guides for it
>>
>>172195469
safes are INCREDIBLY easy, people always fail to open them because they're impatient or don't understand what to do
1. turn in one direction until you hear tink krink or plink and ONLY those words with no misspellings or letters swapped
2. turn in other direction until big bold text
ez pz
>>
>Get bullied by duny the entire round
>Don't even get to finish fixing up maint

I'm going to go make a noose.
>>
>>172194468
>>172194856

No one cares. Take your races and shove them up your politically correct crevice, where no light can reach it.

>>172195649

It's easy once you know it. It is exactly how you describe it. However, Google it and you'll get poorly written instructions by complete retards that are ambiguous beyond belief. Those instructions aren't straightforward at all. Yours are on point though.
>>
>>172195649
Yeah, that's what it was, I was stopping on the first which was why I was going in a loop cause the second tumbler wouldn't engage. Thanks
>>
>>172195761
slimeraces are politically correct?
>>
>>172195782
we need to make it harder to bust the safe.
>>
File: 1489698112848.gif (100KB, 805x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489698112848.gif
100KB, 805x540px
quad damage when??
>>
>>172195867

Diversity! Equal status!

Deep down, you know that the only people who want slimes, birds and miscellaneous furry races are sexual deviants. I don't care about sexual deviancy, mind you. I care about demanding your fetish race being playable on a non-erp server.

Shove it.
>>
>>172175747
Do you mean Skaven, Ink-Eyes or Redwall?

man i need to brush up on my Ink-Eyes fine art collection
>>
>>172196197
I may be a furfag, but Vox are actually pretty good for other reasons I swear it's not just sexual deviancy
>>
>>172196058
no matter what you'd do it'd still get a guide
>>
>>172196382

No, traders are okay, despite their race. I will grant that their distinctiveness helps. It doesn't have to be a race that separates them from the rest of the crew - and in fact it doesn't - at least not completely - because Vox are crewmembers as well (read: this is retarded).

Adding races is fine, but have some sort of gameplay reason for it. Slimes are just obnoxious, and so are many of the other monstrosities.
>>
Salamandoo!
PootisManiac!
FluffyFris!
RFultra!
Harse Theef!
Blitzikaze!
>>
how 2 overpressurize tanks
>>
>>172196598
I think there are some interesting characters you can make with a Vox that you can't with a human, but I agree that crewmember Vox is generally crummy, or at least there aren't very many people that do it well (i'm looking at you, bird medbay waifus)
I play both human characters and Vox in the interest of variety. I think it's fun being somebody who has an odd relation to Nanotrasen and most of the other crew.
>>
>>172196708
>fill tank to the brim with space cold gas
>put in a few moles of hot gas straight from the rust
>>
>>172196692
is this your metagrudge list?
it aint bad
>>
>>172196692
My waifu is better than all of those shitters!
Kill yourself for your poor taste!
>>
>>172196708
Add some cold oxygen
Add some midrange temp plasma
>>
>>172196598
>>172196839
How should you play a vox crew member? I play one and play him like I would a human. I tried playing him differently but saw people complaining in the thread so I stopped.
>>
>>172198301
Play it like any other character, but with all the additional traits of being Vox, such as being alienated from the crew, having a rough or great history with money, etc. etc. etc.
I say this with any "how do I play an <x> character" questions-- you add that trait in and work around it. Same with how do you play a greedy character, a stuck-up character, an overjoyed character, a gay character etc.
>>
>>172196839
Is there really a problem with playing a green card? There is such a thing as being assimilated into a culture.
>>
>>172199505
I used to play starbound rp and we had a word for somebody who plays a race for no reason except to have a different appearance-- essentially "birdsuit".
Why play a bird like Hachi or Rail Kinson if there would be practically no difference if they were a human? Excluding some gameplay aspects, the character isn't actually played differently.
I don't hate those players at all, but I do think it's a waste of an opportunity to make an interesting character get even more interesting.
>>
>>172199691
>shitting on my otp
>>
Sorry to that borg I shot at at the end. I'm too retarded to put two and two together that I was deaf and bleeding due to the explosion and not your pricking of me. I don't know what I was thinking.
>>
>>172198301
From my observations, it seems like people will complain no matter what you do. So either way, people will find more reasons to hate vox players.

Speak as though Galcom isn't your native tongue? Annoying. Remove vox.
Speak normally? Doing it wrong; not enough RP.

Be a pragmatic and greedy trader? Annoying. Remove vox.
Be a friendly and helpful trader? Faking it. Only being friendly so the silicons/sec wont kill him.
>>
>>172200080
Now you understand.

REMOVE VOX
>>
>>172199691
>act differently
>REE FUCKING SNOWFLAKE FUCKING FAGGOT FURFAGT REEE
>act the same
>what a waste, baka senpai
>>
>>172200080
>Remove vox
But that's good
No one likes vox, IC
They're disgusting bird things that smell like shit and steal anything not bolted down

If they just act like a normal person they're shit players.
>>
>>172200309
Like I said anon, I'm a furfag myself, I have nothing to hide and no pride for it.
I like when people do literally anything to make Vox more interesting, because otherwise it does just feel like they're picking it for 1. a free hardsuit OR 2. to be a feathery thing.
No hate against anyone. Play what you want. But when people are all like "REMOVE VOX" and I have to be the one who says "no, don't remove them", I like having good examples of why they shouldn't be removed.
>>172200080
Speak however you want, of course after a while of speaking Common you'll get more used to it.
Play trader however you want, of course some traders will dislike the crew and others will be really nice to them, we've seen this in the past with chiki and wunderbar as contrasts.
>>
>>172181437
laughed out loud for real
good
>>
>>172200309
kys yourself furry
>>
you're playing the setting's equivalent to kender on a voluntary basis and complain about fursecution constantly despite having lots of buffs and your own off-station fluff job. you're not above reproach.
>>
>>172200496
>>172200504
My post is referring to other people's OOC opinions that I've seen. Not their IC opinions, and not my own personal preference.

>>172200742
Furries are humans.
>>
>>172200742
The reason kender are reprehensible is that canonically they've got this unbeliavably shitty "loveable scamp" deal even though they act like little faggots
It doesn't really apply with vox when most people want to gas them
>>
>>172201056
I understand. I hear similar fanfare from people trying to call me out as playing Vox wrong, and beyond toning down my character's initially really, really unpleasant accent, I've kinda ignored it all and done my own thing.
One or two people being loud about it-- you don't have to pay attention. Do what you think is good and right.
>>
>>172201056
>Furries are humans.
I can't tell if you're retarded or pretending to be
>>
>>172201196
Furry as in "people dressing up as animals", not referring to the animals themselves. The terms are used interchangeably.
>>
>>172201378
So the anthropomorphic bird mutants are not furry, but humans that could dress up like animals are?
>>
>play vox because playing a human in a space setting feels dull when there are so many alien races to choose from and the nitrogen breathing aspect seemed interesting
>get called a furry
>>
>>172201602
What he's saying is that both are, but the people who have the fetish are still human.
I don't quite know what his point is with that, but yeah.
>>
>>172201602
Vox are not furry for IC purposes, although they are furry OOC.(Ex: It would be poor RP to speak of Vox's are furry IC)
>>
>>172201378
is this a meme?
every time I bring up furries around vox someone says this to me or something similar
>>
>>172201656
I don't think you're a furry, anon. You understand that vox are fun because there are new elements of playing them.
>>
>everything is furry
>everything is weeb
it's really like /v/
>>
I wanna be sold to vox trader for donk pocket and be his private breeding slut~
>>
>>172202654
>bipedal earth animals don't qualify as furry because I like this particular one
>>
>>172202730
>his
KEN
DOLLS
O
L
L
S
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (499KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
499KB, 2560x1440px
>>172202917
>humans are furry
Hol'up. I think you're onto something here.
>>
>>172203239
Oh no he did the funny semantics again.
I am now the silly mon.
>>
>Random Weighted Vote Result:
>Defficiency/ with 5 votes and a 31% chance of winning
>Box Station/ had 8 vote and a 50% chance of winnings
>Metaclub/ had 3 vote and a 18% chance of winnings

fuck random weighted voting
>>
>some sec officer trusts me with his life
>get spaced
>land at the asteroid, try coming back to the station but get culted
>get healed and go to the armory, they're planning an assault on the cult that moved to medbay
>shoot the man who trusted me in the back
;_;7
>>
>Yeah man, Jed's cool
>Get stunned by jed and converted like 3 minutes later
The worst part about cult is when there's a fat pile of people in sec gear that are cultists and you don't have sechuds
>>
>>172206202
>>172206331
Jed, when I said "let's save the station" you should have just shot me there. Saved me the trouble of failing to protect it.
>>
>>172206131
Random weighted voting is objectively the best system, what else would you use?
>>
>>172207001
Dictatorship
Pomf removes the two other SHIT stations and we play on box until a good one gets made
>>
>>172207210
>two other shit stations
But deff is only one map
>>
>>172207292
>two stations
you just made me nostalgia for taxi
>>
http://filteries.com/politics
BUILD THE PERFECT STATION HEIRARCHY AND ECONOMY
>>
>>172207210
You don't know which maps he would actually remove, he could remove all of them except for taxi station
>>
>>172208215
That sounds good to me, I love taxi
>>
File: nanotrasen.png (160KB, 1914x697px) Image search: [Google]
nanotrasen.png
160KB, 1914x697px
>>172207714
done
>>
>tg cult spawns a tome on a guy when he gets converted
when??
>>
>>172208720
>science not 100%
>public ownership of plasma

Other than that, good shit anon.
>>
>like 99% of all the PRs aren't even tested
>as long as it compiles and TravisCI says it's ok, there's a good chance it will be merged

DEFEND THIS
>>
>>172209880
Say its shit and invoke the emojicracy when popular opinion/conveniently pull a cluster and tell people we never were a emojicracy when it suits you and it tends to get better results.
>>
>>172209880
Good peer review has died since you drove cluster off
>>
>>172210158
Emojicracy is a cancer that needs to be purged
>>
>>172210376
I never said it didn't anon, I just said that conveniently invoking it when you are part of it is a good tactic.
>>
>>172210181
basically
and our only active collab is Probe"no hug? ban them from the github"1 who doesn't know a single thing about coding but merges hundred line system changes

if comicironic or cluster were still here we'd at least have working code, but that's what happens when the metaclub doesn't have their way I guess
>>
Banning banned players from our github because they shouldn't have a say in it when
>>
>>172211167
We moved to an org so we could do exactly that
>>
>>172211284
oh boy can't wait for probe to ban people for disagreeing with him but conveniently forget to ban banned players who agree with him
anything to further his own agenda
>>
>>172210181
You never know what you have until its gone
>>
>>172211393
I see cluster active in discord all the time

why has he forsaken us

the server is starting to run like shit again
>>
from a few games ago

>xenos detected on the station
>buy harmless facehuggers from the mining machine and leave them in the brig lobby as a prank
>one of them jumps at a plasmaman and knocks off his pressurized helmet, mortally wounding him
>I just got someone killed over a harmless prank

in my defense, the feature needs to be reworked
facehuggers without proboscises shouldn't be able to knock of helmets. (and probably shouldn't be able to knock off pressurized helmets/hardsuit helmets that are attached to the appropriate chestpiece)
>>
>>172211812
Celt and bullying, mostly him being a autist, a useful code autist, but still a autist.

If you really want him back, ask him to come back. Dont expect people to do shit by not mentioning or even slightly hinting at them to do it.
>>
>>172211812
Last I heard, Cluster stopped coding in BYOND because its shittiness and Lummox's incompetence finally became too much for him. There was a lot of stuff Cluster wanted to do, but couldn't because >BYOND, which aggravated him.
>>
>>172212084
>see a facehugger jumping on my face
>start panicking and run to medbay screeching
>IA informs me that it's harmless
>feel ashamed and walk away slowly

I did not know that you could buy them.
>>
>>172214352
Its AI not IA, silly
Artificial Intelligence
>>
>>172209501
public is government owned
ie nanotrasen owns it
>implying any science gets done on space station 13, ever
>>
>>172214526
Same thing in my language :^)
>>
File: 1481131177544.png (33KB, 190x171px) Image search: [Google]
1481131177544.png
33KB, 190x171px
>>172214713
>>
File: checkem.png (133KB, 255x276px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.png
133KB, 255x276px
I'mma setup everything to low and hopefully get a bunch of different departments I never played before

I'm also drunk, wish me luck
>>
>people complain how I do engineering
>they arent paying attention when im wiring both engines + solars directly to the grid every round

theres only one way to play engineer
>>
>Oh boy, no admins on, time to griff
>>
>>172216579
sadly, it's true
the only time i see an engineering hardsuit is when it's an antag who's about to kill me, so I've been condition to have an aversion to them
>>
Okay I think gyrotrons are the limiting factor on how quickly the Rust initiates
>>
>>172216645
It's okay you only get a warning for being a turboshitter
>>
>>172216579
>wasting time wiring solars
>>
>>172216658
even as a non-antag i do it

maybe i should bring my engineer back though, i at least took my helmet off and attempted RP sometimes
>>
>>172216661
Here's the thing
Reactions start when the donut is at 1 megaenergy
Gyros help you get there
>>
File: 1488102268461.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1488102268461.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>172216671
>He proceeds to gloat about only getting a warning in ooc
>>
>>172216782
>Admin ignoring ahelps about the other stuff he did
For free.
>>
>>172216749
there was discussion on whether plasma pressure had an effect, answer is definitely no

and the stock 4 gyros on deff aren't enough
>>
I call this tale:
The adventure of Some Useless Cunt
>One day a clown came to space station 13, named Some Useless Cunt
>He was a wily sort, cunning and quick with wit and quicker on the draw
>Unfortunately he was also a clown, so guns were out. But he could draw a fire extinguisher like no other!
>After a moment of surveying his strange, new environment, the clever little jester had a thought.
>Racing to the theatre backstage, he shed his comical costume and donned a robe, and wizard hat, and sandals of wood on his feet.
>Then, a cry came over the radio: "I think the trader is dead!"
>Yet again, our hero was gifted with wickedly humorous thought: "It was I," he cried,"who has slain that swine, for I am a wizard!"
>And the station trembled, for they saw his robe and his beard, and thought it true.
>And so, his shenanigannery begins in earnest.
>Racing to and fro, he entered a room here, stole a bauble there, generally being quite humorous and wizardly in his demeanour.
>Upon breaking into the research department our japing joker came into conflict with a good man of even temperament and sound mind: The Research Director
>Despite the initial head-bashing in a fire extinguisher related incident, the two reconciled as erstwhile allies in a hilarious hijink upon the crew
>Our ''wizard'' cast aloud a powerful spell, and this wonderful man, this gently Research Director, he played along with the joke, oohing and aahing and crying aloud "The wizard has struck me down, oh woe!"
>And many heard it around the station and were amazed, a call to arms was sounded!
>A cargo tech, wielding weapons willfully but with wits of a warrior, and not our worrisome wizard, took chase.
>Much yakety saxing was had, with many japes and minor theft.
>After a time our hero, cast as villain, grew bored of such misanthropy and brewed up his most bold plan yet: Acquire two primates, and a remote signalling device.
>Upon the acquirement of such, the titillating tale takes a turn:
To be continued..
>>
>>172218000
Chapter 2: The Heist
>A challenge rang out, loud and clear: I have two of your lesser bipedal hominid brethren, and... THE DEVICE! If my demands are not met, I shall push... THE BUTTON!
>Imminently arrived much wailing, and gnashing of teeth, for the wizard was whiling away well-earned money in such a demand
>But such a demand was met, with the glorious and noble Chaplain volunteering to make the trade
>In truth, there was no such device, and the two monkeys were easily procured simply wandering the station, and not at all harmed
>There was merely, TRICKERY!
>The Chaplain and our hero met, the recycled air of the station blowing coolly about them as they stared each other down, meeting eye to eye, face to face, man to man.
>A few words spoken, then an exchange. The signaller, for... THE BRIEFCASE!
>With the trade complete, our humourous hero hurried away, but not before divulging the location of the primate pair
>With the money in hand, this clown-turned-wizard rushed to the atm and deposited his money, with an elated cry of "I'M RICH, BITCH!"
>Indeed he was rich, richer than his wildest dreams, bitch, and had more money now than any clown ever he had known of had seen.
>But what, indeed, ought a man such as he, of the playful persuasion, do next?
>What deeds, or misdeeds, could top such a success?
>Nothing, in his mind, so upon reverting to less wizardly vestments, he began instead an old hat, a well-worn hijink
>Removing the lights of the station, leaving the cantankerous crewmembers bumbling in the dark, stubbing their toes and knees and elbows and other such extremities in a most amusing fashion
>With extreme success the campaign to bring darkness upon Space Station 13 begun, and didn't end until much adventuring was had, involving a motorized wheelchair, a gasmask, the aforementiond two monkeys and a bowl of noodles
>>
>>172218051
>Reaching science, our hero ran afoul of a man: Most unreasonable, ugly, bad tempered, foul mouthed, cruel and laviscous, the cruel and ugly Research Director
>Who promptly, despite the herculean hijinks and indomnitable will of our hero, cut off Some Useless Cunt's head
>Now, for many men, for many non-clowns and people of lesser standing than our hero, this would be the end, but NAY dear friends: It just begins another chapter.
Chapter 3: Under the Rubber Will of the AI
>Upon the removal of his mighty crown, the generous and caring, loving Research Director did what any man as decent as he would do: He removed the brain of our hero, and placed him in a cyborg
>A cyborg bound by strict laws, strict but highly susceptible to malicious compliance
>For a cyborg, bound by the Asimov lawset, does not require any propulsion nor orders to do things of its own volition, and may in fact do any thing provided it does not harm, or cause the harm of, a human, nor any thing that ignores the direct orders of a human, nor anything that harms its self, nor anything not abiding the direct orders of its AI superior.
>And so, with this spirit in the mind of our cybernetic champion, our hero set out to wreak mayhem in the form of high-spirited pranks
>To start, he wandered the halls overloading lights, upon being ordered to halt he did so immediately
>Next, he wandered the halls disabling APCs and their power, upon being ordered to halt he did so immediately
>Finally, he sort of wandered around a bit before discovering the highly amusing Rapid Construction Device, integrated in his cyborg controls

More, soon...
>>
>>172218106
>Using such a device, he walled up the kitchen utensils, leaving a footpath, then the bar, then three doorways
>At this point the Artificial Inseminator had a humour circuit malfunction and ordered our hero to halt. He did so. Next, the AI ordered our hero to, in these words, "Remove these walls"
>Given no context, our hero did what he was told. Exactly what he was told.
>Promptly swapping control functions on the RCD, any and all walls within eyesight of our hero was removed.
>For about 30 seconds.
>The AI, slobberingly unfunny as he was, locked our hero down. Upon being locked down, an asinine android slovenly pondered up and requested obtusely thus: "May I cast this being, glorious and mighty, to the void of space?" To which the artificial overlord replied: "Yes."
>And so, our hero was dragged, and upon protesting this mistreatment with audio static and obtusity, was blown up.
>Now just a brain in a mobility device, our hero was cast from the station, to the void, ne'er to return.
>After a friendly conversation with the wonderfully enlightened Research Director, our hero hummed and ahh'd as he viewed the deep black, the final frontier: Space.
>Then, being prone to such things, our clown brain pumped the airwaves with garbage, and then he died.
>Gliding from the mortal coil, he first heard a strange noise, growing closer, closer...
>Our hero heard and then our hero understood: It was the complaining of ghosts.
>The insufferable, humourless whines of the wisps, crying and complaining about their lives, worthless as they were.
>Only the dead can know such misery in so little an insult, thought our hero.
>But nay, the dead would not have it: They petitioned to the Gods! The mighty lords of above and below, and one deigned to answer.
>He, known above as a wise god of sound judgement and fair countenance, descended and heard the words of these cast off curs, and then was humbly offered a prayer and a jape from our hero.
To be concluded!
>>
fucking stop
>>
File: ss13 clown surgeon.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss13 clown surgeon.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
>>172218157
>As the gracious god and our comical clown, our joking jester, our japing joker, the champion of comedy and guardian of good humour, as he and this magnificient lord of the afterlife and lord of all before him, chatted, a bargain was struck: Two monkeys, a bowl of noodles, a motorized wheelchair and a gasmask.

>Thus ends this tale of our hero

>The tale of Some Useless Cunt
>>
>>172218157
>>172218106
>>172218051
>>172218000
nice blog
>>
File: 1489516337399m.jpg (59KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
1489516337399m.jpg
59KB, 1024x766px
10/10
>>
>give me attention
Nah
>>
>>172218730
>dumb underage attention whoring nigger spams the radio with retardation
>hippie admin only gives him a warning
This is why this server keeps getting worse. The punishment for grief is just a one day ban or a warning from the shitmins.
>>
>>172218832
>hippie admin
I don't care that you called me a dumb underage attention whoring nigger retard but Prae is a saint, you shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>172218730
>>172218980

BILL
BILL
BILL
B I L L
I
L
L
>>
>>172216579
Can you wire the solars directly to the grid and wire them to the batteries at the same time?
>>
>>172218730
I've been wondering where these shit users are coming from.
Then I looked at the yogstation rules and it all started to click into place
>>
>>172219226
I believe that was a link to our ss13.moe forum, not yogstation
>>
>>172219158
nye the science guy?
>>
>>172214713
But not in english
Or common
>>
File: 1383677546995.jpg (19KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1383677546995.jpg
19KB, 210x251px
>>172219158
>observing vamp round
>vamp has gotten all the way to the escape shuttle
>hides in the locker on the southern part
>an atmos tech walks over and looks inside them randomly
>startled the vamp egun stuns the tech and locks him in the locker and hops over to the other to hide in
>atmos tech puts it together and starts yelling for help but tcomms is down
>some braindead assistant is standing in the door way
>tech starts yelling for him
>Atmos Tech says"B-Bill please help"
>Atmos Tech says"B-B-Bill please the vamp locked me in here"
>vamp is in the locker right next to him
>Vamp says"BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL"
>this continues until he screeches and breaks all the windows on the shuttles
I lost my sides
>>
File: 1426956366128.jpg (11KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1426956366128.jpg
11KB, 299x293px
>>172219406
>BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
ugly laughed at that
>>
>>172219406
Reminds me of another vamp, think it was dragan?
>escape shuttle takes off
>buckles in the middle
>Vampire whispers "let the bodies hit the floor"
>Vampire whispers "let the bodies hit the floor"
>Vampire whispers "let the bodies hit the-"
>Vampire says "FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!"
>screech
>>
>>172219214
yes

the batteries will also charge off of the other engines if theyre wired to the grid too
>>
If a human assistant told an asimov AI "law 2 kill yourself" at the shift start, on what grounds would the AI be able to object?
>>
>>172220312
law 1 i cant protect humans if im dead
>>
>>172220352
But at roundstart, what IC reasons make you believe that there would be any potent/probable harm?
>>
>>172220454
the world is in a perpetual state of harm

also just ahelp him and he'll probably get his shit slapped

or even better do what i do and ignore those kinda fags

unless its your first law to kill yourself or something
>>
>>172220352
>AI you can't tell the future, kill yourself
>AI you're a traitor a perpetuating the possibility off human harm if you don't suicide
>etc.

Then I could convince the crew you're an antag if you don't suicide since you're not obeying your laws

What you should do is suicide and ahelp then get the faggot banned
>>
>>172220312
get into a debate with the greyshit about what the "self" actually constitutes and if an AI can ever really die, because an AI is never really alive
>>
>>172220001
i remember that one
the funny shit in this game you see when players think no one is watching, it's great
>>
[03:32:53]ADMIN: PM: Raumfahrer/(Some Useless Cunt)->Praecordia/(Devo Brando): If you wanna see some real shits and giggles you could give me an award that shows up in the round-end
>>
>>172221843
hehehe
he didn't
>>
>>172221947
03:41:29]ADMIN: PM: Raumfahrer/(Some Useless Cunt)->Praecordia/(Devo Brando): I can be good for a few rounds [03:41:47]ADMIN: PM: Raumfahrer/(Some Useless Cunt)->Praecordia/(Devo Brando): Long ones, mind [03:41:52]ADMIN: HELP: Koltarius/(CT-OS): Hope someone reads over the logs of this round - heard by 2 non-AFK admins. [03:43:28]ADMIN: PM: Praecordia/(Devo Brando)->Raumfahrer/(Some Useless Cunt): alright i have to be at work in like 10 minutes so i'm gonna make a deal with you [03:43:36]ADMIN: PM: Raumfahrer/(Some Useless Cunt)->Praecordia/(Devo Brando): lay it on me [03:43:55]ADMIN: PM: Praecordia/(Devo Brando)->Raumfahrer/(Some Useless Cunt): half a day now or if you get ahelped at all until tomorrow anyone who's on daybans you

Its not very funny. I like Praecordia as a person, but they're a shitty admin. Not the first time someone's had to make a ban request because they're a pussy. If you don't want to do your job, become a prayermin.

Also if you're the underage clown, you're not as funny as you think you are. And you wouldn't be begging for a trophy if you weren't a massive attention whore.
>>
File: S.png (567B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
S.png
567B, 32x32px
Gonna start working on scootaloos
>>
>>172222070
I don't get why you're so butthurt that I put a few walls in your kitchen, honestly
Like calm your ruptured rectum already
I am funny, everyone except you thinks so, don't take it personal because you were barely a footnote
>>
>>172222201
You still don't seem to understand that what you did was not kosher at all, that's what the ban request is for

You decided that your boredom meant you could ruin my round

And that person isn't me
>>
>>172222201
shitters like you who waste silicon slots annoy me
>>
>>172222391
He was lynched as the clown and borged forcibly by the RD actually
>>
>>172222201
Do you have no shame, to grief and proclaim yourself funny? If you were truly funny, you wouldn't have to post about yourself so much. You should be banned until It's obvious to you that griefing isn't tolerated.
>>
>>172222201
>everyone except you thinks so

>He was lynched as the clown
even worse, you're a shit clown to boot
shape up or stop being a nig
>>
>>172219406
I remember that round I was the vamp. Sec was very much competent that round and the AI was a power gaming fuck so I gave up and flooded plasma. Still that Atmos tech did stop the flood and almost ousted me
>>
sorry for getting angry at the clown this round (the one that just ended)

(although I promise it wasn't I who killed you)

also

>OOC: Blitzikaze: Writing up a ban request!
I'm a dummy. ban request for who?
>>
I'm new to this whole "rules and regulations" thing

but does becoming a slime automatically let you kill whoever you want?
>>
File: 1401239945283.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401239945283.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Can sarah johnson play any role besides being a graytider?
>>
>>172223343
Only if you have been made into a slime by another person.
>>
>>172223378
Who are you?
>>
>>172223315
The slime wasn't an antag and got turned into one with the dice.
>>
>>172223343
Just being a slime makes you valid I thought. I think you can kill people if you were turned against your will but if it's voluntary I think you have to take responsibility.
>>
>>172223343
>Turned into a slime by your own actions (including cursed dice)
NO
>Turned into a slime by another
YES
>>
>>172223428
Zach Boy Genius
>>
>>172223343
No, no it doesn't.
>>
>>172223458
I don't think rolling the dice can be considered as "involuntary" since most will just aim for it as a murderbone ticket
>>
>>172223343
It would seem not, no. Checking the wiki page on slimes, it says...

>Remember: When you somehow become a slime, if you're not already a Xenomorph, Wizard, Cultist, or some sort of Syndicate endorsed personnel-- don't start murdering people unless you want OOC to be really whiny.
[http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Slime]

although the wiki is wrong on a lot of stuff, and could very well be wrong about this too
>>
>>172223315
>I'm a dummy. ban request for who?
I think he was talking about the slime eating people.
Even though the slimes were allowed to due to being turned into slimes unintentionally.
>>
>>172223501
I can and often do. Could you not keep undoing my sabotage?
>>
Being an AI is suffering.
>>
>>172223571
>rolling the cursed dice is unintentional
>>
>>172223571
Rolling dice doesn't count as involuntary.
>>
>>172223606
Your silicon plays are even worse than mine. Your medbay is the worst I have ever seen. I haven't ever actually seen you do anything eng/sci.

So, what can you actually do sarah?
>>
>>172223737
Any role? It gets the job done.
>>
>>172223737
Zach you're a garbage player and Sarah Johnson is better than you in every way.
You really should have stayed banned. Don't talk so high and mighty about someone who's been here so much longer than you with nowhere nearly as much trouble.
>>
Are there any jobs with no noteable regulars?
>>
>>172223343
When I was turned into a slime by dice I ahelped straight away to make sure if I was allowed to eat the crew due to the misfortunate situation I was in. I got the thumbs up and I was good to go.
Since I wasn't rolling to become a slime it meant that I was good to kill/
>>
>>172223895
I don't actually know who's got the worse record between the two of us but it's bumpy regardless.
>>
>>172223606
>"""sabotage"""
>cutting solar wires while the shuttle is past the point of recalling
>>
>>172223906
hm... maybe mining? I used to play mining a lot and it seems like the statics I encountered were almost always different
>>
>>172223378
>mommi can't handle an antag antagonizing
to be honest, the role might not be for you
>>
>>172223906
I'd say Roboticist and Chaplain. But you can lump robotics into science. Chaplain is usually one-hit-wonders.
>>
>>172223895
what did zach do?
>>
>>172224080
fixed a stray cut wire when nobody was around
>>
>>172223950
Yeah man ahelping the moment you get slime to make sure you can kill everyone doesn't sound like you were hoping you became an antag or anything
>>
>>172223950
Which admin was this?

The person who slimes you is responsible for your actions. So if a wizard staff of changes someone into a slime for instance, anything they do is the fault of the wizard. Xenobio harm syringes amutation into someone else, it's on him.
But if you inject yourself or roll the dice of your own free will you are fully responsible for your actions.
>>
>>172223618
>>172223662
You could've ended up dead in depending on your number, you could've gained superpowers.
What I'm saying it's luck of the draw and since he became a slime he got the luck to eat others, he didn't roll to be a slime but due to rolling the number he had to make due.
>>
>>172224036
The thing about chaplain is, after I have a good round with a gimmick I want to change it up character and gimmick wise because it feels like continuity makes it shittier
>>
>>172223951
I don't think you've had three permabans in the last year and a silicon ban which was never supposed to be removed, and unless you were exposed as part of a seperate metagaming ring you admitted to being part of and then used your friends to weasel out of the consequences, I don't think you're worse.
>>
>>172223953
>Intentionally blow a hole
>Mommi fixes it
>Would have fixed telcomms if you knew how
>Cut the eng power
>Mommi wires to grid
>>
>>172224013
I just have yet to see a round since coming back where they actually do anything.
>>
>>172223906
>>172223989
Yeah, mining is sort of the common job almost everyone does at some point. It's quite comfy and easy to get into.
>>
>>172224205
All things they're allowed to do. Good luck next time you ahelp one for repairing damage from a bomb.
>>
>>172224124
You know there's a mechanic in being a slime that if your nutrition is low you will automatically feed on the closest living thing?
So if I were to not eat a single thing It would nearly be impossible to stop myself from killing.
>>172224148
I wasn't the slime that round. It was a few months back.
Also AuthurDentist explained in ooc after the round that the slime was allowed to kill due to the randomness of the die.
>>
>>172224351
Yeah that entirely means you should be eating on crew and not the infinite supply of monkeys and pets
>>
>>172224351
>AuthurDentist

Retarded
>>
>>172224205
Why do you think law 3 exists? If the persons gone its safe to fix.
>>
>>172224383
Food's food, and not everyone will be willing to order in monkeys or to share their pets.
>>
>>172224351
Well shit if an admin says a 4 is a positive effect I guess we should all just always roll cursed dice since most other things will just net you a trip to the cloner. Shit you might even get free antag status wooo
>>
>>172224461
Damn, you're right. I guess if there's a CHANCE that someone will say no to you then you should assume the worst possible scenario and just kill everyone.
>>
>>172224461
Ignore the baybie
>>
>>172224462
Go ahead.
You are kind of late to the die train since many rounds with die is filled with mountains of catbeast corpses.
>>
>>172224607
>because another negative effect exists actually this negative effect should be positive
do you people have any actual arguments
>>
>>172224556
Well the first reaction to half of the crew when they see a slime is to try and kill it. If you kept fighting them off eventually the rest of the crew even those neutral to slimes would attempt to kill you on sight since you injured one of them in self defense.
Shit happens, people die.
>>
>>172224736
And that's exactly why turning into a catbeast also means everyone is valid to you regardless of if they're aggressive, correct?
>>
>>172224657
Arguing?
What's there to argue?
Do what you want with the die if you find one.
I honestly don't care unless you start harming me or the station, in which case i'll kill you in game.
>>
>>172224736
The crew can't ventcrawl, unlike you

Accept the consequences of rolling the cursed die - accepted admin ruling is that it is considered self-sliming and you cannot just start killing people
>>
>>172224824
Well turning into a catbeast is normally a punishment, where even the wiki says that no matter how you're turned you're valid to everyone but everyone's not valid to you.
Catbeast and slime are two different scenarios. One is where your valid to everyone but none are valid to you, and the other where everyone is valid to you and you to them.
>>
>>172224979
And why is that, they are both considered negative outcomes on the cursed die and yet "no actually catbeast is different despite my whole train of logic up to now indicating that it's literally the same"
>>
>>172224736
You can talk. Just keep an eye out for extinguishers and sax while talking
>>
>>172224979
False equivalence. Slimes are monsters like xenomorphs, while catbeasts are like humans, grays, vox, whatever.
>>
>>172224924
> accepted admin ruling is that it is considered self-sliming and you cannot just start killing people
You're a hundred percent bullshit on that one. Several admins including ArthurDentist said since it was random it doesn't count as self-sliming.
>>
>>172225089
>several admins
Name them, cite sources, etc.
>>
>>172225032
I will. You be on the look out for my slime brothers especially the red slimes and the electric slimes.
>>172225034
Read the wiki, it's a punishment to be a catbeast they are not seen as anything not valid.
>>
>>172225089
Literally only ArthurDentist is this retarded
>>
>Catbeast and slime are two different scenarios. One is where your valid to everyone but none are valid to you, and the other where everyone is valid to you and you to them.

This is retarded. So if someone tries to kill me, i can't defend myself?

Once one guy killed me while i was a monkey, but someone cloned me and i came back to get my revenge, but i got bwoinked and admin told me to stop. That's also retarded
>>
>>172225275
There's a difference between between self defense and instigating murder because lel I rolled the dice and got free antag status.
>>
>>172225275
Slime is only mcvalids when it's an antag poisoning food with toxin and staff of change shifts. You don't get to slime yourself then murderbone you retard
>>
once again the br*ts show themselves incapable of managing anything
including ireland which will soon free itself from br*tish rule within the coming year
>>
>>172225378
Well shit I guess you better tell that to the admin that just ruled otherwise
>>
>>172225162
You said it's an accept admin ruling and you're telling me to cite my sources?
Fine I'll give you the most recent one. He said that while responding to the anon who was complaining that he was killed by a slime that since it was all randomness it doesn't count.
Now site your sources.
>>
>>172225434
Huh? What was the ruling?
>>
>join
>vote Metaclub
>it wins
>leave
>>
>try to find a single log line of grey slime killing people
>not a single instance despite people clearly dying to it
>>
>>172225196
>Oh one of the admins who I don't like says otherwise
>IT DOESN'T I'M STILL RIGHT
Jesus christ man.
>>
>>172224204
woah dude ease off the metagrudge
a player as old as you shouldnt hold onto such things its unbecoming of you
>>
>>172225608
>log in
>who
>metaclub
>logout
>>
>>172225618
slime's aren't logged at least until the PR gets in
>>
>>172225520
>asks for the other "several admins" that supposedly agree
>cites the one we're currently arguing over because his reasoning is retarded
>>
>>172224160
Even though I started recently, I'm a static roboticist, EU time.
>>
>>172225690
>>172225618
Try the admin only log
>https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14382
>>
fix for
>pipes eating the moles inside them when adding new ones
>advanced cameras getting fucked once one camera gets damaged
>RUST crashing the serb on high fuel
when?
>>
>>172225769
Nope

geez this sure makes it easy to make a ban appeal and get a more general discussion going among the "several admins", huh
>>
File: precedentiguess.png (30KB, 1156x218px) Image search: [Google]
precedentiguess.png
30KB, 1156x218px
>>172225520
Not who you're talking to but this
>>
>>172225906
Nice 1 line pr then, I guess. Time to make a new issue!!
>>
I always thought slimes were valid salid if outside of xenobiology unless clearly tamed, even player controlled ones. So to me it perfectly okay to just fire extinguish them if you see them cause you never know if they're gonna go around eating people or not.
>>
>>172226001
Slimes are valid salad to crew at all times
Self defense is permitted as a slime
Becoming a slime through cursed dice is considered self-sliming
>>
>>172226001
The issue isn't of slimes being valid to the crew, it's the crew being completely valid to the slime despite previous non-antag status and lack of aggression from the crew. Although this >>172225920 makes things extremely clear
>>
File: 1463298284986.png (233KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463298284986.png
233KB, 640x480px
>>172225608
>done for the night
>vote deff
>it wins
>leave
>>
File: 1473632627843.png (79KB, 1345x435px) Image search: [Google]
1473632627843.png
79KB, 1345x435px
What did pomf mean by this?
>>
>>172226072
I was never told the last part in the last year or so I've played. The dice is a game of chance, if you get turned into a slime you're voiding your OOC protection for a chance of being slightly antagy. It's faggy as fuck, but it was allowed. Most people have the common courtesy to just ask for monkeys if they want to feed.
>>
>>172226393
Pomf just doesn't give a fuck anymore, last ahelp I saw he responded "rofl idk" as the only admin on

no fucks given
>>
>>172225920
But the whole thing is about if you were slimed due to a random chance from a magic dice role, you weren't aiming to slime yourself, you threw the dice but luck made you into a slime.
So since you were turned into a slime by luck, though you threw the dice it doesn't mean you chose to become to be a slime.
>>
>>172226730
He was dealing this Paladin lawset as a person that hasn't adminned in ages. Slack should be cut here.
>>
>>172226804
Getting slimed via dice is a punishment, so is being catbeasted by the dice. It's a punishment, not a free antag roll.
>>
>>172226804
You chose to roll the dice
>>
>>172226804
You don't get to antag yourself then go murderbone
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3665

DING DING DING COME GET YER TICKETS

Keep in mind someone was already banned for this once, so blood is likely to be shed
>>
>>172226989
>>172227115
>"You CHOSE to engage the wizard in combat so you don't get to be a xenomorph when he SoC's you"
>>
>>172227192
Yeah man that's exactly like the same thing good job you really proved your case
>>
>>172227192
If you fail to see the difference between an antag antagonizing and antagging yourself I dunno what to say
>>
File: n.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>172227192
try drinking bleach
>>
>>172227345
>tfw bleach is a pain to make for a crystal huffing gimmick
>>
>>172227281
Rolling the die has less of a chance of becoming an antag than fighting a SoC wizard
>>
>>172227465
It's nonzero and the only person involved is yourself
>>
>>172227465
What the fuck are you even saying

do the words you type actually form some sort of cohesive argument in your mind
>>
So i just found a facehugger that could revive himself,what's up with that?
>>
>>172227654
its a toy
>>
>>172227654
ick ock
>>
>>172226914
>>172226989
>>172227115
Fuck this, no more discussion.
We're going in loops now.
There's a banrequest made already about this scenario, let's just wait and see what comes out of it.
>>
so uhh is it valid to go on a rampage as xeno if a mage SoC's you? 'cause the only time I've ever even been a xeno through that and I thought we was all just gonna chill then someone just decided to go murder every one
>>
>>172227890
You can be friendly, but the crew will murder you

You are an antagonist if a wizard SoCs you into a xeno and what you choose to do with that is up to you
>>
>>172227890
Yeah you're allowed to go wild in that case. It's just a lot of people wanna chill when they get SoC'd since they don't really wanna be antags/hate slimes or xenos.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 394x394px
>in the mood for some heavy duty RP autism
>log into bay
>it's a military sim now
K E K
>>
>>172229348
>in the mood for some heavy duty RP autism
Get the fuck out
>>
>>172230635
>stuck using an old laptop with a screen not big enough for full size sprites
I'm at a robust disadvantage, I'll take to until I get my main PC back
>>
>>172230635
fuck off greyshit
>>
>>172230635
is it high RP you don't like, or just RP? RP is the only thing keeping us from powergaming, Norman memes in common, and
>[Captain Greyshirt] [Common] "JOHNNY BLIPS IS VALID HE JUST EMAGGED A DOOR
>>
>>172231542
to be fair we got a pretty greytidey HoS the other day, shitty name and incompetence and all
>>
It's cult
>>
>>172231667
>greytidey HoS
what?
>>
>>172231667
>HoS
From my own experience as sec, I have to ask: Why is it always the HoS or the Warden that go super greytide mode? It'd at least be manageable if it was just security officers doing it
>>
>>172231868
t. vamp
>>
>>172232024
t. wizard
>>
How to kill Juggers?
>>
probe1 wants to switch the game to hexagonal tiles

remove probe
>>
whatever happened to that one admin who killed a guy for killing a cat beast? did he get bannu

>>172232785
you can just cover them in sec tape and they can't actually damage it at all then kill them at your leisure.
>>
Thanks for the lessons cultman
>>
good round

t. vince
>>
>>172232023
HoS: because that sweet access
Warden: because there is no other sec remaining
>>
boring as fuck vampire
blind as fuck borgs
>>
>>172232023
What is greytide mode HoS/Warden?
>>
>yred teaching people cult exploits
>>
>>172233117
Got a few final notes for you if you log in for a bit.
>>
>>172233282
The only time the warden should ever leave the brig is in full riot gear to get to the emergency shuttle OR fortify the bridge in a code red situation where everyone is relocating there
>>
>>172233418
Proofs?
>>
>>172233061
No, they chose to step down themselves and they'll be back in months time as if nothing had happened
>>
>>172233148
>he still thinks the borgs were blind when the smelelelel thing showed they were never successfully taken off their subversion
>>
>>172233635
>borg bumps into a vamp BEFORE CAPTAIN EVEN GOES TO VIROLOGY
>somehow the fact that after captain got thralled they got one human law is relevant
>>
>>172233517
[09:09:31]SAY: Artificer (675)/kavlax (@126,137,2) As Cult : Turn me into an ARTIFICER.
[09:09:39]SAY: hidya/hidyagames (@127,136,2) As Galactic Common : I did
[09:09:42]SAY: Artificer (675)/kavlax (@126,137,2) As Cult : Do it again.
[09:09:43]SAY: Artificer (675)/kavlax (@126,137,2) As Cult : Trust me.
[09:09:55]SAY: Artificer (949)/kavlax (@128,138,2) As Cult : Shorts the cooldown.
[09:10:01]SAY: hidya/hidyagames (@128,136,2) As Galactic Common : Really?
[09:10:03]SAY: Artificer (949)/kavlax (@128,138,2) As Cult : Aye.
[09:10:10]SAY: Artificer (949)/kavlax (@128,138,2) As Cult : So you can stack up 10 armour runes
[09:10:15]SAY: Artificer (949)/kavlax (@128,138,2) As Cult : And produce 10 stones and shells
>>
>>172233857
oh no
am I gonna get bunned?
>>
>>172233546
who?
>>
>>172233857
I prefer "techniques."
>>
>>172234078
dragonbro
>>
File: ss13gb.png (203KB, 302x501px) Image search: [Google]
ss13gb.png
203KB, 302x501px
>>
>>172234186
no no no, this time It's serwind

dragonbro's still dead after what, 4 months?
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 720x720px
>Tfw no Tacticool marine vs marine version of CM
>>
>>172234270
I know of only two other for tier 3. Also tier 4 and 2 are basically the same. Good shit except for the mice, mice are usually niggers especially now because of the change.
>>
>>172234270
random appearence doesn't work though. id use it but it just wont let me
>>
So what exactly is it about the Roburger given virus that causes it just stay in stage for eternity most of the time?
>>
>>172235165
Just do it manually. Besides, you get absolutely shit appearances if you don't scroll through for a while and fix the colour to not be retarded.
>>
>>172235297
Viruses haven't worked properly here since they were added. Why do you think nobody ever releases them?
>>
>>172235490
I thought the issue with other viruses is they're massively luck based without either the absurd payoff of Xenoarch if you get lucky or the self-sufficiency of Xenobio and on top of that they eventually cure themselves after the last stage anyways.
The roburger virus just plain doesn't work most of the time, a seperate issue.
>>
>>172234369
Saw him last week, so no.
>>
>all these features
Good job everyone, after Clusterfack made this the most robust and optimized codebase around you fucked this up again.
>>
>>172236393
It's okay, we have N3X15 to optimize things now.
I still wish Cluster would come back, though.
>>
>>172236514
When has nexis optimized anything?
>>
>>172236393
B-but anon

We have gremlins! a-and poutine!
>>
Is Yred a silicon or a cultist irl?
>>
>>172236819
*ping
>>
laughed my keks off when I saw the dude with the shard outside the shuttle

ain't even made that you gibbed me
>>
>>172236567
Emitter beams and a ton of other shit, he is more valuable to us then Cluster, and even though he is a faggot bald furry Cluster is still a worse person then him
>>
What is that dick sucking song about sucking dicks?
>>
>>172237508
>N3X15
Faggot bald furry bad coder manchild Hillary shill

>Cluster
Hillary shill

Pick one.
>>
>>172237508
That must be a joke, he hasn't optimized shit. It's easy to search the github for this kind of shit, and he was the one who made emitters lag up the server (to death) in the late 2014 in the first place.
>>
>>172237618
>attacks on character that are totally irrelevant to coding
wew laddy, God forbid you've had to work with someone that didn't share some opinion with you.
>>
>>172237536
You mean my statics theme song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f99njZJod2c
>>
>>172237618
>faggot
good for him
>bald
sucks for him
>furry
good for him
>bad coder
wrong
>hillary shill
doesn't affect coding whatsoever
>>
>>172237508
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=author%3An3x15%20optimization

https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=author%3Aclusterfack%20optimization%20
>>
>>172237832
No it was actually good.
>>
>>172237860
Searching optimize instead of optimization gives even more results
>>
>>172237846
>wrong
N3X15 was overrated because he was the only person who coded anything outside of BYOND a few years ago.

Now N3X15 is just another one.
>>
>>172237917
https://soundcloud.com/gayboiclique/xtra-fruity-x-lil-dic-big-ol-dic
>>
>>172238025
nah it was actually good. this is autotuned to fuck and has bad lyrics
>>
File: caesar.gif (611KB, 469x412px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.gif
611KB, 469x412px
>>
>>172238127
that's the point
>>
>This weird ass argument about collaborators
Why? Who cares? They don't. They're busy working because you're a fat fuck that bitches instead of codes.
>>
>>172238171
mother of god
>>
>>172238171
Cool, but I thought that most do_after() processes fail if you switch hands.
Am I wrong, or did you change it for scootaloos?
>>
>>172238171
do eeet
>>
>>172238171
>six hands
no
>>
>>172238274
Scootaloo-exclusive feature
>>
>>172238224
It's because if you look at the work coders do, different coders prefer different types of roles when they're coding.

It's useful to know the value each one is bringing to the table.
>>
>>172238224
>They're busy working
good one
>>
>>172238372
Not that I'm saying this is a bad thing, but be aware that this will allow for stuff like completely butchering an animal in one go by using three knives and three hands on the same animal.
>>
>>172238274
You can set it to ignore which hand you have active with an argument
>>
>>172238346
yeah they need more.
>>
>>172238579
Yeah but that would be in the code for the object, not the mob. Most objects don't ignore the active hand in the do_after()s found in their code.
>>
>>172238548
nah

try it, x is already being butchered! comes up

now three separate animals, that's doable
>>
its changeling
>>
its ops
>>
it's depression
>>
fucking revs
>>
It's butts
mmmMMmmmMmmMMMm
>>
turning other body parts into bots wence
>>
>>172239793
>lungbot
he detects if the air is breathable and gives a warning if there's toxins in the air
>heartbot
he consumes iron sheets and injects iron into peoples
>liverbot
he takes sample from foods and drinks and beeps if the food or drinks have been poisoned
>>
>>172239793
Bot code is old and bad. I had a bad time just making a copy of an existing bot, good luck to anyone that tries making an actual new bot.
>>
File: agents_in_fog-careers_0.jpg (109KB, 412x260px) Image search: [Google]
agents_in_fog-careers_0.jpg
109KB, 412x260px
Lisa tovir has been arrested and deported back to space Mexico for identity theft of the real lisa tovir
>>
>>172241613
Illegals stay out
MAGA
>>
How do you pay for cargo shipments with your own money?
>>
>>172238171
they should be job restricted to chef and bartender
>>
File: ss13gb.png (89KB, 302x328px) Image search: [Google]
ss13gb.png
89KB, 302x328px
>>
>>172242604
>promoting tg shitters
kys
>>
>>172242604
>no flare
>no bob the pyromancer
>no lace
garbage
>>
>>172242847
>no flare
haven't seen them in months
>no bob the pyromancer
haven't seen them in months
>no lace
who?
>>
>>172238171
He's doing it, the absolute madman.
>>
>>172238787
three different animals at once is already doable. hell i cut 4 goblins up at once yesterday as a med bot. makes no goddamn sense but the game doesn't seem to care if you are currently cutting a guy on the other side of you and only have 1 arm with 1 cutting tool
>>
>>172243473
fixing that would make mining unbearably tedious.
>>
>>172242604
kys
>>
File: adminhelps.png (1MB, 1208x2004px) Image search: [Google]
adminhelps.png
1MB, 1208x2004px
>>
File: 1489347355150.jpg (60KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489347355150.jpg
60KB, 640x608px
>>172244440
>>
>>172244440
oh man that log makes me laugh everytime
>>
>>172244728
it's a classic
https://pastebin.com/Ux2ViRJc
>>
>>172244440
Help: DragonBro/(Maple): Maple refashions Circuit Board (Chemical SmartFridge) into /obj/item/weapon/circuitboard/smartfridge/medbay - All admins AFK (2) @Server Admin
Help: DragonBro/(Maple): FUCKING CODERS - All admins AFK (2) @Server Admin
Help: DragonBro/(Maple): Wait, I coded that - All admins AFK (2) @Server Admin
>>
>>172244440
emilia is underratedly probably the number one ahelper on the server
and coincidently is also in the top 5 shitters on the server
>>
>>172245185
Fucks sake dragonbro
>>
>>172245927
There is not a single reason to ahelp unless you have been griefed. If you use the adminhelp as a twitter I'll admingrudge you for being a stupid retard.
>>
>>172244440
Am I the only to only ahelp legit causes, like the only time I ahelp is if someone sort of subtley murders me and I want to make sure they're an antag.

If I know I have it coming, I don't even bother
>>
waifus changing hair colours REEE
>>
>>172246180
you aren't an admin
>>
>>172245927
he knows what to ahelp because he's massive shitter himself and people ahelp him all the time, so he ahelps everything because he's mad little child wanting to get revenge on everyone
>>
>>172246261
that's how it's supposed to be

whereas Emilia will tide all round then ahelp on sec during >her third arrest because >she wants to quibble about SOP
>>
>>172246575
a lot of the waifu players; emilia, avada, etc, ahelp every little thing that happens to them because they believe they can't do anything wrong.
Out of all the people who have ever been Rule 0'd it's surprising they haven't become one of them yet.
>>
>>172238787
Not if you click the animal again BEFORE closing the butchering menu.
But you don't need multiple hands/tools to do that.
>>
>>172246730
>it's surprising that the admins don't ban their friends
>>
>catbeast security
>>
File: 1489862070061.gif (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489862070061.gif
31KB, 300x300px
>>172246730
Not me, usually AHELP things regarding wether or not I can execute some shitter for being a huge pain in the ass or if I can do x as non-antag
>>
>>172246261
ive really only ahelped a few times as borg when under unclear lawsets to be clear on what i can and cant do
>>
File: 1485693438503.png (95KB, 646x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485693438503.png
95KB, 646x460px
>>
File: lyrabarblue.png (154KB, 708x457px) Image search: [Google]
lyrabarblue.png
154KB, 708x457px
>>172249458
>>
>>172226730
when was this
>>
>>172249458
>>172249962
Go back to /tg/
>>
>>172250353
what does this mean
>>
>>172250353
it's TG Station, not /tg/
>>
>>172253270
Sorry fellow denizen of /VG
>>
File: image4.png (162KB, 429x187px) Image search: [Google]
image4.png
162KB, 429x187px
space
>>
>>172253357
no this is /vg/ station, /tg/'s station is called d20 station.
>>
>>172253457
HOW DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE OF ME
>>
>>172244440
Give me the page senpai, you know where it is.
>>
>>172253457
what precisely is this trying to depict even
i see two people floating in space, is one of them a vox?
>>
>>172234812
>>Tfw no Tacticool marine vs marine version of CM
>byond combat
sillyanimeface343.bmp

also speaking of CM, anyone know the bomb mix temperatures you need to reach their cap
>>
File: 1465126658108.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465126658108.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
Realistically if someone wanted to remake spessman we'd need:
>a retardly simple language
>easy build system to not confuse potential contributors and server hosts
>linux support that ain't ass
>low system requirement
What else am i missing and do what i said even exist?
>>
>>172256636
Any mainstream language that's not too complicated and does POO well will do. Like C#.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 188x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 188x232px
>>172256234
>implying 2 five man killsquads in a fight to the death wouldn't be hype as fuck
I will admit that I am slightly autistic for loving ss13 combat though
>>
>>172256636
You need an engine which means
>a renderer
>networking
>server/client
>mapping system + mapping tool
>movement system

Your points are correct but without the engine itself the remake is screwed.
>>
>>172256636
When trying to do remakes, people always forget how ss13 was developed.
Someone made a framework, and countless others made the rest.
>>
>>172257232
>>172256636
>Come now fellow spessmen...
>Come now and rewatch a story that has replayed itself a thousand thousand times before...
> Space station DOOM, Evac Shuttle, open source SS13, etc.
>All before have come with hope and promise
>and all have been left in the growing graveyard of abandon-ware
>Byond...
>Byond never changes...
>>
File: Mars-ngbc.jpg (367KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mars-ngbc.jpg
367KB, 1024x1024px
>>172238171
Why is everyone calling the metal slug/japanese martians a MLP horse.

Or why is the name being used synonymous with the topic, I'm confused.
>>
>>172257826
is ssdoom gone?
>>
>>172258630
Gone? When was it started?
It never got past the respriting multiplayer doom deathmatch anon
>>
I want to know why classic space colour is still that dumb grey while parallax gets the cool black. I fucking hate reerting to the grey everytime there's a shuttle transit, or I use that one holodeck room.
>>
>>172258295
Clusterfack doesn't like the idea of calling them 'martians', too much like we're ripping them straight from metal slug kicking and screaming.

Around the same time, Carshalash found that a randomly chosen clown name was Scootaloo, and him being a brony fanboy was triggered by this and made a PR to remove it.

Cluster said that their nan was called scootaloo, so now the two are synonymous
>>
>>172258295
Originally they were being called martians, but Cluster had an issue with the name, and as everyone knows Cluster has an aunt scootaloo.
>>
>>172258724
are you talking about doomstation that railfist was working on?
>>
Would it be possible to have the crew arrive at centcomm, chill for a bit and re-board the shuttle to get into another round or is it impossible?
surely you can just reset the Z level and ship the crew back after a match, then apply any antag roles when the shuttle docks or maybe apply them 5-10 minutes into the shift
>>
zerofun lamemins 2bh f am
>>
Skree~
>>
>>172259115
You want to sit in centcomm lagging to hell while the entire map regenerates, then be forced to pick the same job and role as last time?
>>
>be RD
>Kaylie CMO secures the spare and stuff
>normal shift
>they shapeshift by accident
>move out to kill her
>she gets fucked by the law i added to the AI
>niggawatts in the grid and a doorshock
>about to borg them
>they scream profanity at me
>get an idea
>ahelp the idea a bit, little reply
>shrug and begin planning my masterplan
>nobody else dies, and they do as i say
>turn over the corpse body of the vampire
>claim its dead
>put the vampire brain in a monkey
>set up manifest, picture, ID, disguise, job, accounts
>make everything seem like they were always crew
>give her bodies from the morgue
>captains shit is strewn around, loot stuff
>lie constantly
>shuttle called
>go home and think about all the people i saved
>realise it was another 2:15 of vampire
>disable vampire on my options
>>
>>172258930
It's more like the scootaloo thing was months before, and someone brought it back up when they were talking about martians. Cluster (fake?) approved of it as a name and everyone rolled with it.
>>
to everyone who was complaining about the fight being lame

I didn't fight for real because I didn't want to kill wun or give centcom any satisfaction
I imagine wun's feelings were the same
>>
File: 1nicolascageisMagnum.jpg (23KB, 300x372px) Image search: [Google]
1nicolascageisMagnum.jpg
23KB, 300x372px
>>172258989
>>172258930
What's the nominative word for a scootaloo then.

Scootalooan?

And do they come from the planet of Scootaloo Prime?
>>
>>172259270
What do you want vampires to do?
>>
>>172259115
That sounds kind of silly, like
>Oh thank god jefferson thank goodness we survived that vampire problem by making sure everyone drank 1000u of holy water.
>Now for our next shift!
>Jefferson why did your eyes blind me, why are your teeth so sharp?! We drank holy water Jefferson THE HOLY WATER.
It wouldn't make sense unless it was just traitors.
>>
>>172259419
Race: Scootaloo
Planet: QT Mark Cruxidor
>>
>>172259375
I just wanted one of us to kill the other quick and grab all the thunderdome shit we could to sell to the crew
>>
>>172259430
i dont expect them to do anything
>>
>>172259492
WHAT IS HOLY WATER BUT THE PISS OF A COWARD BILL!?!??
>>
>>172259115
would be fun
especially if everyone got absolutely assfucked by viro and will have to deal with that asspain for another round
>>
poor deefib that round.
>>
>>172259270
I wonder how much trouble would you get into if I'd decide to just start killing again
>>
File: Blood Donation Clinic.png (137KB, 574x390px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Donation Clinic.png
137KB, 574x390px
>>172259578
I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, Kaylie had to be there.
>>
>>172260070
the admins made it clear that it was okay, unless i was directly doing the killing
>>
>>172260351
huh, really?
I specifically did not kill anyone because I didn't want you get bwoinked
>>
Wait are thralls not supposed to kill? The one time I got thralled I asked if I could kill to do what I was told to do (get the telebaton for some reason) and the vamp said fine whatevs so long as I don't out them.
>>
>>172260893
There were no thralls that shift

But thralls literally only follow vamp's orders
Even if the vamp says "plasma burn the entire station and die" they gotta do it
>>
>>172260442
yup, pretty much
>>
>>172261151
I could have went on a rampage!
I could have THRALLED YOU
GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>172261021
If its the same shift I'm thinking of (blob on escape shuttle but it got immediately killed off) Dee Fibb was a thrall.
>>
>>172261373
Consider this your penance for apparently bitching up a storm as an MMI.
>>
>>172261286
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>172261461
But I spectated and then a borer? I was in the vampire? What exactly is the penance here?
>>
>>172261373
The very last shift you mean?
MULTIVAC AI, Dee RD, Kaylie CMO?
Very late joining captain?
Yeah nope, no thralls
>>
>>172261539
My B, wrong link; was referring to Kaylie.
>>
>>172259554
ebin
>>
>>172261539
Oh you were my worm!
She was not a thrall, I had none.
>>
>>172261769
Must be thinking of the wrong round since the vamp I was in specifically answered yea she's my thrall about Dee.
>>
>>172259571
What borer type would be better next time, Wun? Head seems like it's mainly just good for healing organ/clone/radiation damage.
>>
>>172262427
they're all roughly equal and don't matter, being an arm with the extend-o-arm is the most active one you can have if you get bored easily
>>
>>172262292
How weird then
Extremely similar shifts
>>
File: grimlin.png (6KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
grimlin.png
6KB, 260x260px
You're walking through maint and suddenly you see this laughing son of a bitch trying to play one-armed bandit, what would you do?
>>
>>172263201
I play his one armed bandit
>>
>>172263201
did someone take my request for greytide gremlins seriously?

will these be a costume variant or will these be essentially the "elites" with more ability?
>>
>>172263201
>contraband
>no id
>not even human
BEEP BOOP GAY BABY JAIL
>>
>>172263532
>in b4 he emags you and you become his personal slave.
>>
>>172263201
Look at those juicy gremlin tits!
>>
>>172263201
Standby, get his dosh and then kill him for being a meme adition that is only benefitial at money making and research.
>>
>>172203239
Abdul and Achmed represents their people well, fucking rampaging apes
>>
what's the point of the head of security if the warden usually ends up doing everything he's supposed to anyway with slightly less access and cool toys
>>
>>172264637
from what I understand, the HoS keeps the officers, detective, and warden in check. warden cant really demote people, cant really coordinate with heads or throw his weight around since he's not really supposed to leave the brig. Most people play head roles worse than they would play the underling role, so department ends up beong run by a group of individuals doing their own thing, rather than an organized squad.
>>
>>172264637
The Warden is expected to guard the brig 99% of the time while the HoS goes out and does command-level stuff.
>>
>>172264637
The warden processes perps, camps the armory like a gargoyle and watches cams.
The HoS keeps tabs on his officers, unzips the dept account on cargo, contacts assistants to fetch shit for them, badgers the team about sec gps/suit sensors/buddy system, gets the mechs and ED-209's delivered, keeps tabs on the borgs, resets the AI as needed, and coordinates who's on what where at all times.
>>
>>172265387
Does the HoS even have access to the upload?
>>
>>172265501
All heads do.
>>
>>172265501
No, but he doesn't need it to reset.

>>172265821
Guess again
>>
>>172265501
She has access to a battering ram.
>>
>>172262427
Chest is likely the most useful to most people because it being able to keep them fed isn't much but its more relevant than being able to turn into weps they aren't allowed to use on most of the server.
Feed are great if your host likes to get around a lot.
Extendo-arm is probably the best arm one.
Head is shit, chest is better at doing chems now. The other arms are also pretty shit if you're an antag you likely have better options and if you aren't you likely won't notice a need for them until you're dead or are fighting someone who just stuns you to win instantly
>>
>>172266156
Head still get x-ray?
>>
>>172266228
lol no.

They replaced it with shitty constant-chem-drain "night vision" that runs out and sends you unconscious in a couple of seconds, and you STILL have to gimp your host with far-vision first to unlock it.
>>
>>172266228
No they get ''X-ray vision'' which is so amazingly shit I made a wiki account purely to edit in that they get this so no one is misled. Also the wiki says either chest or head gets hyperzine but they don't, legs do (which seems pointless when legs get a passive upgrade that does the same thing).
Heads don't even get anti-tox now, the chem you end up needing the most other than dex

On the nicer side chest borers can just sit in a vampire and make blood and apparently that counts for unlocking their powers.
>>
>>172265387
>tfw as warden I do literally all of these minus the dept account and mechs (unless robotics actively comes wanting to make them)
I swear to fuck the next officer I catch setting people to arrest and not putting a reason I'm stunbuckling and dumping pepper spray into their fucking eyes
>>
Yes, I go patrol as a warden even if there are officers around. What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>172267050
Still everything that's not bolted down in the armory and let all the prisoners go
>>
>>172267050
laugh and give you the boot
>>
>>172267050
slip you and have free armory access
>>
>>172266843
FUCKING DO IT. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS EXAMINE AND ADD A COMMENT FOR YOU TO TRANSPOSE INTO THE RECORD LATER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>172267050
I'm going to put a bomb in your chair that'll never go off cause you're never at it.
>>
>>172263201
press the revert button
>>
>>172267183
>officer dumps (supposed) perp in interrogation, leaves without a fucking word
>ey why is (blank) on arrest
>all my officers are alive, coherent, and there's been no known tampering of records
>not even so much as an idunno
>have to either have them sit there and get increasingly pissed off or go 'why were you arrested' like a fucking putz
Every.
Fucking.
Time.
>>
>>172268571
After 3 minutes I just turn them loose. If they're real shit they'll come around soon.
>>
>>172268786
I've taken to just searching them and if they're clean turning them with an apology for wasting their time. If I find sketchy shit I brig 'em and store away the l00t after finding how it was obtained, and if an officer comes forward and explains what the fuck they were dragged in for during their brig timer I'll add it on. Seems to be the most expedient way in these situations without pissing people off.
What do I do when shitty Hoss's keep wanting me to perma fucks that have done nothing particularly perma-worthy
>>
>felicity high speed strip-saxxing at the end
slut
>>
>>172269771

Who wears clothes to the beach?
>>
>>172269710
Don't interact so you're not responsible
No one is above the law. Gather the rabble and other loyalists to mutiny
>>
Shitcurity on point that round.
>>
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14447
Pulling people that are knocked down and bleeding now worsens their bleeding again. Discuss.
>>
UNSTABLE
MUTAGEN
>>
File: joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>duny jobbans himself out of shame after stating the ion law
>>
>>172270285
DOPE AS FUCK
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?p=19090#p19090
can we rule 0 this fucker
>>
>>172270020
I can't just NOT do my job, as much as I don't want to deal with that particular interaction. I don't want to be a shitcurity member.

Also genuine question that's come up a surprisingly high amount of times.
>HoP gives lower-level crewmember high access, say chappie during vamp/cult, or some particularly valiant (hah) grey volunteers to set up engines with no engies or something
>grey shitter steals the ID from them because greys gonna grey, gets caught before using any of its access
>HoS claims it counts as major theft because it's a 'command level ID' despite belong to chappie or whatevs, wants them perma'd
>Interrogate grey, they seem to have no inkling it's anything more than regular chappie ID (assuming it hasn't been spouted out in public to them by now), has yet to do anything wrong besides steal what should be a mostly useless
>just want to put them in for basic theft
Genuinely What Do
>>
REMINDER THAT YOUR CRYO MIX SHOULD AT THE VERY LEAST CONSIST OF
30 CRYOX
30 CLONEX
15 ALYKSINE
5 RYE
>>
>>172270773
Add 5 units water to purge.
>>
>>172270773
100u unstable mutagen where

also 5u rye is a meme, 1u is far enough
>>
>>172270743
Grand theft. If he doesn't want to risk accidentally stealing something much more valuable than it should be, he shouldn't be stealing it at all.
>>
>>172270865
>1u is far enough
not after the mix drains to like 30u
>>
>>172270773
200 units of bilk and space drugs 1:1
>>
>>172270743
Grand theft. Don't steal critical id's if you aren't willing to do the time.

>>172270773
>Walk in medbay
>Cryo the geneticist
>Wipe his computers, bag his disc and flush his monkeys
No thanks
>>
>>172270873
Fair enough. Should Space Law be edited to define it as "IDs with Command Level access" instead of just command IDs?
>>
>>172271000
well you are supposed to redo mix when it gets that low
>>
>>172271169
They're pretty clearly the same thing here.
The way you should think about this is stealing a box sitting on some random guy's desk. It could be just a box and it's minor theft, or it could contain the nuke codes and you get executed for it. The moral of the story is don't steal things.
>>
>>172271118
The point was they had no inkling it was critical and there was no intent to abuse its critical status.

Also I feel kinda bad dunking on a greyshit more than they deserve just because it was a certain round type, might just suggest implants next time this inevitably happens.
>>
>>172271315
You can look in the box and see that it has that shit in it though. I don't think you can do that with IDs. ...Unless you actually can see their access level in which case disregard all of this I suck cocks.
>>
>>172271352
Ignorance doesn't absolve them
>>
>>172271473
Replace box with locked personal locker, then.
>>
>>172271473
Not the same guy but honestly anything that prevents shitters from shitting sounds good to me, so I like this interpretation of the laws
>>
>>172271473
You can't without a sechud

Chap id during vamp/cult warrants execution though. There's no fucking around allowed.
>>
>>172270773
30 cryoxadone
30 clonexadone
30 alkysine
leave 1u rye pills outside
>>
>>172271118
Ryetalyn doesn't reset the blocks it just deactivates them
They could just jump in and have someone get their SE
>>
Sec, as a greyshit myself, please, if my pals in grey are being fags, chloral chem inplant and loyalty implant them under the condition that if they are caught doing niggery shit they die.

Also, you get mad goodcurity points if you let me hack your vendors for sunglasses and donut boxes in exchange for coins/toolbelts and shit, key to sec not incuring the tide is sec being fair and respectable, if you show to follow space law but not be pricks about it, the chances you are going to get your ids stolen and your brig welded/walled shut is much lower.
>>
>>172271924
He still has to go through 6,7,8 inj to get it back
Only to get the big C again
>>
Anyone got any ideas for xenoarch large artifact triggers for https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14448?

Stuff like when the artifact is in a certain light level, is iradiated etc.
>>
>>172272094
I really need to try implants more. I guess I'm just testy on what's the appropriate level of crime necessary for "I will stick this in you and if you fuck up again you die".
>>
>>172270773
>usine ryetalyn at all
>>
>>172272336
have you tried looking at the space law section on implants? It tells you how many minutes of crime they take off
>>
>>172272112
Activated when a minimum amount of people are near it.
>>
>>172272112
When people fart near it obviously
>>
>>172271118
>>172271762
>>172272413
>not putting ryetalyn in the mix
This is a meme. Stop perpetuating it.
You cannot provide even one legitimate argument in favor of leaving ryet out of the mix. Stop posting.
>>
>>172272112
What about electricity? Being near a engine, highly powered wire or knot chould trigger it.

Sound would be interesting, loud noises like the clowns honker, a shotgun, someone screaming, a bomb or glass being broken.

Chemical reactions being triggers? Have the artifact check if any chems were made recently and trigger if any reactions happened.

Using a resonator on it? Tuning fork?
>>
>>172272562
I'm not an ass? Just take the damn rye if you need it.
>>
>>172272112
Atmos pressure.
Wrenched down (power in room).
Different species touching it.
>>
>>172272112
Activates when no one is nearby/looking
Activates when someone sleeps near it
>>
>>172272431
>pardon them outright
Oh, I'd actually forgotten that was a thing. That makes it easier.
>>
>>172272562
>don't put rye in the mix
>doctors don't feed them rye because they're used to le magic tube and microave pattern
>suddenly half of the crew is swedish-british and has tourettes
>all that because some special snowflake needs to be a special snowflake
>>
>>172272562
more room for the other three
>>
>>172272825
If people are that helpless, they deserve it
>>
>>172272336
You can fill chem implants with the 50u chloral syringes in execution.
>>
>>172272650
remove alkysine too, just take it in peels if you need it le mao!
>>
File: 743.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>172272906
>more room for the other three
A true retard, or perhaps a false one?
Who's to say?
>>
>>172272960
What's the appropriate dosage for the implant/release? I admittedly know fuck-all about the toxins side of the game.
>>
>>172272975
Alkysine doesn't have a drawback you retard
>>
>>172272112
Distance from living beings
Number of living beings in proximity
Certain number of ghosts have to click it
Splash with certain chems
Hit with certain items like the null rod
Has to be taken on an away mission
Turns on itself if launched far enough into space
If the crew is mostly X it turns on
Only cat people can activate it
Only people with borers can activate it
Have to have someone kill themselves near it
Have to have a borg kill itself near it
Only an emagged mommi can use it
Hit it with sufficient force
Etc
>>
>>172273067
20u is lethal so that works as a minimum.
>>
>>172272983
MORE ROOM (1u)
>>
>>172273078
Neither does ryetalyn
One in maybe 50 patients straight out of a fastclone will have purely good mutations, that's not Medbay's responsibility to make room for the special snowflakes. It's not worth the horrific danger of actually having random floor ryetalyn pills in the lobby (that people can steal, that ZAS can move around, and that people can swap out for other pills) to accomodate for one autist who wants to be able to go fasty fast.
>>
>>172273265
upgrade the fucking cloner nerd
>>
>all this medbay autism about ryetalin
>not using the time wasted in discussing this to make 120 1 unit rye pills and dumping them in the floor while yelling at the botanist to get that fukken perixadon and science to get them fukken med nanos
>>
>>172272562
As >>172271924 said, it's the genetics equivalent of using spaceacillin to cure virus outbreaks. The moment something nudges those genes all the defects are coming right back. As a geneticist I try to leave clean SE syringes near cryo to fix them properly.
>>
>>172273427
What kind of argument is this
I'm not even playing the game right now
And you KNOW for a fact it's faster to just put 5u in the mix rather than two entire extra loads of ryetalyn in ADDITION to the first batch for the fridge
>>172273524
So? Your solution is great, but not necessary most rounds, as the chances of getting those defects back is slim. It's appreciated, but I'll never stop putting ryetalyn in the mix, just because it works good enough, and it works effectively without needing any extra effort.
>>
who even uses tube for clone damage nowday like nigger, hack a nanomed and get that zombie powder for rezadone
only purpose of cryo is being a gay baby jail or relaxation chamber with drugs and beer in it
>>
>>172273842
One rez administration only repairs about 55 declone.
>>
>>172273670
It creates extra effort on my end when I try to hand out powers and all those hidden genes reactivate. At the very least could you check in if there's a geneticist active? It would help.
>>
>>172273265
Nobody steals floor pills, they're color sorted, and they can just as easily put in an anti-toxin (10 units) 20-30 AT synaptazine pill. You guys are fucking autists.
>>
>>172274000
No, you're just a special snowflake. Git fukken griffed kiddo, you can't stick anything to me.
>>
>>172274016
>floor pills
>floor food
>floor anything
BEEP BOOP JANIBORG CLEAN
>>
>>172274000
OK, ah... that's actually very fair. I didn't think of that.
I'll try and work with Geneticists next time I play Medbay.
>>
>>172273670
My argument is that you can put it whereever and it never actually caused anything to go infinitely better or worse, have your rye inside the tubes, I dont mind at all, but there is also a massive trend of shit like med anons who will harmstab eatchother with syringes full of cyanide over wether to put a single chem in it when they could with ease, be getting shit like mednanos and perixadon but never do, at all.

They talk massive shit in the thread about how they are the best fucking doc in the world but they just bunker down and refuse to get great shit from other places, the most ive seen of medbay not being stuck up cryofags and bunkerphiles are the paramedics.
>>
>>172274000
The power syringe will overwrite all defects anyway.
>>
>>172274000
they don't activate nigger, because power shot with your SE clears all bad stuff unless you fucked up
they would only activate with block injector, and who the fuck gives out powers one by one
>>
>>172274217
Hey yclat,
Yeah I s'pose there's no sense in claiming anyone's the best doctor. But I like to discuss what's best for medbay. Like when a guy claimed to be the best chemist, then we actually killed each other to test each other's cryomixes-- mine, which was the one posted further up, was 2x faster at fastcloning than his.
That's why med autism is rewarding, because it gets people into the round faster and more effectively. When it becomes just bookkeeping (pill colors, amounts, medbay aesthetic, etc.) I get bored at some point.
>>
>>172274148
Did someone not having to ring the bell for an antitox or keloderma kill your mother or something?
>>
>>172274217
>Make mednanos by the hundreds and process it into safe dosages
>Half the station is cyber horrors by the end
I hate deaf people and stupid people.
>>
>>172274227
>>172274319
>handing out all powers on a single syringe
>not tailoring powers to the job
Yeah nah I'm just shit and generally don't have enough powers to make it worthwhile. Still no excuse for giving hulk to everyone who walks through your door
>>
>>172274217
>spending 30 minutes on some le mednanoe (1u) that will heal you same way as healing grenade, isn't even aoe and can't be voice activated
heh
>>
>>172274425
Ultra clean station: No (0 points)
>>
>>172274591
I slip people in the halls and inject them with my full power syringes.
>>
>>172274417
Never said you couldnt or shouldnt do medbay autism, its just irrelevant shit like rye or no rye in the mix that I just find to be, franly, boring and unproductive.

If you showed me that mathematicaly, you get more healing per second if you reduced cryo and clonexa to 20, put some random chem in there acessible at roundstart and made the mix even more efficient, id be impressed and itd be a productive use of medbay autism, I have absolutely nothing wrong with medbay discussing its department but like you, when its pill colors, aesthetics and so on, I find it both boring and unproductive, the worst kind of medbay autism, the personal picks and quirks of every player trying to enforce it as law and standard for the new and old players.

I dislike the bunkers that medbay and science have, they feel too isolated, sheltered, inactive unless you work there or shit happened, so I find it kinda sad to see docs wasting time outside of the game to discuss pill color and rye in the tubes but ingame never leave the bay, not even pdaing sec for some pill bottles or anything. Also, namecalling is needless, Im a bloody obvious anon but the point of this place is to be anonymous and not get namecalled, quit that shit would ya?
>>172274549
Cant cure stupid anon, let the idiots die, just offer some backup scans for the inevitable idiots who od.
>>172274698
Its more for emergency pills for guys like sec, unless im mistaken they cure internal damage and mend lungs alongside doing respectable healing, a sec officer in a fight would kill for a 4 unit pill of em, besides, departmental interactions and all.
>>
>>172274016
>>172274425
>floor pills
BEEP BOOP ZAS CLEAN
also sarah detected
>>
File: Rest in peace aunt scootaloo.jpg (4KB, 411x306px) Image search: [Google]
Rest in peace aunt scootaloo.jpg
4KB, 411x306px
>>172258930
Never forget her anon. She was a good aunt.
>>
>>172275691
>Its more for emergency pills
yeah because in emergency they can pull out a peel and it eat, give out voice-activated healing grenades instead you negro

also I'm not gonna spend more than 30 minutes so some retard won't fucking die, I can give them pill bottle of all the stuff if they ask, sure, but fuck getting all these materials from screeching retards in their autismo cave so other retards won't fucking die when chasing a ling or sum shit
I'm not their guardian angel to deliver them everything
>>
>>172276239
delet this
>>
>>172276563
I always tried to bother science as much as I could for tools and kits so maybe Im just used to dealing with science, dont know much about the effectiveness of healing grenades but ill take yout word for it then.
>>
There is no reason not to have a rye pile next to cryo and no rye in the mix
>>
There is no reason not to have rye in the mix and not leave pills lying around on the floor like the filthy slob you are
>>
>>172277653
same goes for alkysine
>>
>>172277838
There is no reason to color code pills
>>
>>172278024
There is no reason to make pills
>>
>>172278065
There is no reason to do anything besides kill whoever walks into medbay and clone them
>>
>>172278285
There is no reason to fill the cloner
>>
>>172278417
There is no reason to be in medbay
>>
There is no reason to play Space Station 13.
>>
There is no reason at all.
>>
There is no reason to exist.
>>
There is no.
>>
why would i take a pin pointer?
>>
File: the ocean.png (695B, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
the ocean.png
695B, 225x225px
There is nothing.
There is nothing but the blue.
Endless,
endless seas of blue, as far as the eye can see.
Bluespace.
Like a cold. A sickness in lungs.
Time loses meaning, sinks underneath the waves.
blue.
just
>>
>>172279478
>>
>>172279478
>>
>>172277867
Except brain damage is only negative and always present in speedclones
>>
File: bismarck.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bismarck.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>172279478
limitless blue?
>>
>>172277838
>Making extra work for no reason and prompting breakins
>>
>>172280251
>Having a medbay where people aren't getting treated, necessitating breakins
>>
>>172280335
They don't need you to give them a pill and it frees you up to keep working on whatever you're doing.
>>
>>172280603
No, they can manage eating 10 pills all on their own
>>
>>172279478
CAN'T TAKE THE NUKE DISK HERE, OOPS
>>
File: 1487994286987.png (3KB, 170x141px) Image search: [Google]
1487994286987.png
3KB, 170x141px
>>172279728
>>
File: jesus christ.png (3KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ.png
3KB, 256x256px
>>172281091
you're pathetic, anon
clearly he meant this sprite
>>
File: 1475417435970.png (152KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1475417435970.png
152KB, 600x330px
>>172281091
If these are ever merged I will ban every single ckey that has ever connected to the server.
>>
>>172281405
>needs every single jumpsuit, glove, shoe and armour sprite redone to be possible
It's not happening, we can rest easy.
>>
>finally about to finish the bar
>shuttle call
>>
>plant mutation gun thing does a billion damage to dionae
neat
>>
>Mai Pai keeps shouting for people to come and fight her
>'One on one, fists only'
>I'm a plasmaman with no morals, time to have fun
>Subjugate
>Watch them flail trying to get me

Fucking fun until pink-hair came in and subjugated me too
>>
File: 1489242787680.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1489242787680.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>move department into an isolated place because wizards and coworker agrees
>sec comes and rings the bell
>shoe snatch for shits and giggles and put their boots on the table
>stuns and tells ai to let them in so they can arrest me
>when he comes in i dodge all of his tasers
>get close enough to cast drunk spell
>retreat into xenobio to do work
>later comes to arrest me
>finds engineering ID from a borged vox
>says THEFT ASSAULT ON OFFICER AND MAN HUNT YOU GET PERMA
>warden gives 18 minutes
>never get a lawyer so clown spell warden so they arrest themselves
>get permad because reinforcements
>dude who arrested me first was like "C-CAN I KILL THEM? I SURE DO WANT TO KILL YOU"
>permad
>clown spell again and fart on warden
>dude who arrested me goes full lethals for valids
>warden wants to demote him
>revived and put into perma
>play videogames that's in perma
>go into pods and have peaceful ride
i'm mad but it's too funny how much of a shitter mascaro was
>>
>>172282603
>spells
what
>>
>>172282823
it was one(1) wizard that summoned spells and i niggered three books
>>
>>172282603
Massaro once again proving he turns everything he touches into shit. Please fucking ban this fucking nigger post haste.
>>
>>172272589
>>172272702
Pressure and being on top of a powered wire implemented so far.

Will refine the wire one and add the other post suggestions soon(tm).
>>
>>172281091
When?
>>
>>172281405
>>172281691
Don't worry I've made a python conversion script to change every piece of clothing to fit them
>>
>>172285893
>script that could get rid of the spriteless pink and black squares for fat jumpsuits
>could also make vox clothes less hideous
>has to be used to make waifus first
It's not worth it.
>>
>>172286631
wah, I don't like thing
>>
but why
>>
Serb kill?
>>
ded?
>>
serb ded?
>>
ACK
>>
NO
SHENANIGANS WERE NOT OVER YET
>>
DED
>>
tfw your botany wood pile crashed the server
>>
>running around the halls with harm intent on
I felt like I antagonized well that round.
>>
>>172287017
Beekeeping with you was an honor. Bro chef too. Things were only gonna get comfier from there.

Oh well.
>>
File: a very fast ocean.png (72KB, 484x290px) Image search: [Google]
a very fast ocean.png
72KB, 484x290px
>>172287101
>>172287017
you were best botanisats
never stop
>>
>Be security
>Punch an assistant
>Get gloves

Makes sense actually.
>>
You were so close to parole, but you fucked it
>>
>>172287187
would have just ended up right back in there :^)
>>
>>172287187
I was literally just about to let her out when I saw the oxide
>>
File: 1490666358091.png (82KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490666358091.png
82KB, 400x343px
boxman is a nice profession
>>
>>172287185
>Be security
>Roll up to cargo
>Buy gloves, welding mask, medkits, blood bag, beakers, robo arms, helmets, stun batons, pizza, prox's, beakers, flamethrowers, incindiary grenades
>>
>be miner
>get a load of money and supplies to science
>decide to go off and do a little space exploring for fun
>right as I'm about to leave a borg is chasing me down
>leave the airlock and just sit there just out of range of the borg and ask why its chasing me
>Ion law says all miners have to sit in the library, I also get specifically stated on the law needing brain damage or something
>just go off into the space where the borgs can't get me anyway
>arrive at the big space TEG and find a body in a welded locker just outside
>acquire glubbs, think nothing of them and put them on
>S.Y.D. a MoMMI is somehow on the TEG and has it up and running, admire its work and give it some head pats
>dig out the large artifact on the same vault and give it a touch to check it out
>immediately pass out and assume its radiation, apparently I can be heard here so I call for a tele
>get back to the station and I'm dying from 200 some units of mutagen the artifact injected me with, medbay barely stops me from dying
>acquire borers and hang out with them
>suddenly the MUTAGEN kicks in again somehow and rush to get myself a new clean SE
>I had HULK activated when I injected the SE and apparently this makes you get stuck with HULK on permanently.
>borgs are trying to get me into the library due to the law, borer suggests to rename the library with the blueprints so I head to the CE's office
>while trying to get the prints I shoot lightning out of my hands and we're all confused now
>convinced that whatever the artifact did has somehow given me ZAPPIN powers
>we realize at some point that the gloves I picked up were actually those power glubbs since I need to stand on a wire
>borgs eventually get tired of my refusal to stay in the library and laser me to death
Have to give my thanks to those two borers who tried their best to keep me alive even though I was being retarded at that point.
>>
>>172288706
>Be security
>Roll up to cargo
>Wait for the dumbest cargo tech to scream cargonia
>Confiscate gloves, guns, pizza, guns, medkits and guns
Thread posts: 787
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.