[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 796
Thread images: 113

File: 1483416803973.gif (311KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483416803973.gif
311KB, 480x480px
Last Thread: >>171899551

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>HI CELT
>What the fuck is this game?
>welder tanks

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)
>>
remove seurity borgs
>>
>>171998823
Remove retards that can't read lawsets or use any of the crippling flaws of a borg
>>
Who are the best waifus and why?
>>
>>171998932
None of them.
They're all retarded.
>>
>>171998918
>300 hp
>immune to 95% of all stuns
>ranged 6 shot 1 hit stun that recharges on the go
>no slowdown
>immune to plasma
>immune to zas
>immune to vacuum
>no broken bones
>no slowdown
>no blood
>can kill anywhere from half to 90% of the crew with ease without the illegal tech laser
>balanced
>>
>>171998217
What did celt even post to cause such a shitstorm last thread?
>>
>>171999093
>>171998823

Why do borgs even get that taser? Why not just remove it or make it their robotics upgrade?
>>
>>171999425

This
>>
>>171999425
either junk the tazer or junk the sec borg. Renaming them to peace keeper and giving them a shitty blue sprite wont do anything
>>
>>171999540
>>171999425
>What's Law 1
>How am I going to enforce the Law without a taser

stop being shitters, borgs are easy to deal with, besides the MANY loop holes in their lawsets
>>
>>171999640
Just use the stunbaton. It's not even that hard, and buffs the flash against the borgs.
Further, the loopholes are useless when the borgos have been subverted by anyone with half a brain.
>>
>>171999093
>Stun and done is all it takes
>Easy to get stuns that are in many cases AoE and are stunned for longer while many people have resistance in connonly equipped gear
>Tasers don't matter if they don't hit
>And neither will you if you have more than 2 int
>So are you
>So are you
>So are you
>Once that armor plating is gone the power cell, camera or actuator can and have been the next to go which are actually debilitating
>Doesn't matter if you bothered to learn basic medicine and where to ghetto chemistry out of
>So can someone with a beaker, water tank and their bare hand
Yeah, they really are

Fucking kill yourself or gitgud newfaggot.
>>
>>171999425
Have you ever tried to enforce law 1 with a stun baton?
>>
>>171999825

>durrr silicons are shit, let's nerf them so i can have my life easier as antag/stopping the AI menace

I bet you also try to kill humans when the the borgs and AI are on asimov too, anon.
>>
>>172000173
>tfw get away with lynching my way around the station purging nonhumans
>>
>>171999903
>they can stun n done you while you cant return the favour
>need either a melee range flash or just happen to have a flashbang on you which only sec would have
>6 use gun that recharges on the go which is a 1 hit 7 second stun
>???
>if you powergame it
>if you powergame it
>if you powergame it
>deal 100 damage to get rid of armor and hope you damage the 2 organs out of 15 the borg needs to fight
>powergame
>???
>>
>>172000173
I almost exclusively play AI. I'm just saying that using a stun baton is not impossible to use and that the peacekeeping cyborg is so much stronger than it probably should be.
I'm so fucking sick of having security borgs every shift just let me hack a janiborg for once ree
>>
>>171999093

hi kaylie!
>>
>>172000604
no but close
>>
>>172000595

to one AI to another, removing the zapper for secborgs is pretty damn ridiculous

oh, and >peacekeeping borgs

welcome to /vg/, anon. you should go back to /tg/ if you hate our borgs
>>
>>172000550
>If oooooonly there was something you could do. Something that blocks tasers. Something that forces them into melee range
>Can't make flash powder, a ghetto flasher, or an emp
>Doesn't matter if they recharge if they can never hit you and even then, they never expect stimulants because the server is full of unrobust crybabies like you.
>Nobody with any sense just lives with slowdown
>Oh wow, 45 seconds of your life, how fucking burdensome
>It's 60 and 3 of the remaining 6 disable it
>When you aren't an worthless shitter, you'll realize how well you can fight without something as strong as a taser
You're fucking trash.
>>
>>172000908
How do you become immune to space wind/vacuum/plasma in 2 minutes and 15 seconds as any role?
>>
>>172000908
Flash powder's buggy so that's out of the picture until it's fixed to work proper.
>>
>>172001125
Just grab the atmos rigsuit?
>>
>the camera flasher doesn't exist
>the robotics console remotely locking and blowing borgs doesn't exist
>borgs being forced to be cucked by laws doesn't exist
>taking out their powercell doesn't exist
>welding a door against any module but engineering doesn't exist
>wearing welding goggles against an engiborg doesn't exist
Really guys
>>
>>172001286
What's that? Do you mean the atmos hardsuits in EVA? (I'm not the other anon. I just play service and cargo jobs, really)
>>
>>172001363
>tfw not sec/standard borg and they have a helmet and mags
I sure do love pushing stuff at people ineffectually
>>
>>172001506
Yeah. The other rigs are good to 5,000C which is beyond what most plasma floods will reach
>>
File: Cyborg#Peacekeeper.png (186KB, 3263x866px) Image search: [Google]
Cyborg#Peacekeeper.png
186KB, 3263x866px
>>172000753
>peacekeeping borgs is /tg/
anon...
>>
File: 1487692805879.png (109KB, 623x561px) Image search: [Google]
1487692805879.png
109KB, 623x561px
>>171999093
>>171999425

>Waaaah, why are the borgs so difficult to deal with?

Alright, faggots. Let me give you a crash course.

>Pay attention to the way the AI act, try to test it once in a while if you are security when nothing is happening, changing it's lawset to something that doesn't let people enter it's core without proper access is a good one. Try setting NT Default
>Insulated gloves if the AI is subverted so you don't get shocked, usually get them roundstart from cargo if you are competent
>Robotic computer at the Research Director's place to destroy borgs
>get Ion rifles, flashes and emp grenades
>Borgs has to follow their rules, not spesslaws. If they do not do what their lawset means, you can ahelp, or they are subverted. Always ask their laws and have a flash handy if you are alone with them or with a presumed antagonist

And most important of all, communicate with other fellow spessmen. If you autism on your own and barely pay attention to the chat, chance you'll skip out on a lot of details. This is why security exist. If you whine about borgs doing their jobs, then we should remove security doing their jobs in stopping antagonists. Hell, let's just remove antagonists so people don't bitch about being killed while doing their autismo shit.

Remember that you can become a Diona, a mouse, a mommi, a robot, golem, ect when you die. Bitching about borgs being too robust, or antagonists being too robust, or other shit won't do a thing. Only spesshul retarded snowflake cares about dying

Spessmen is a game where you can have fun at the expense of other's fun when given the role of antagonist, if you don't like it, just go to another server like bay instead of bitching and whining like a kid
>>
>>172001990
You forgot the numero uno super robust thingermabobdealio that sec and whoever cares to raid the bridge or tech storage gets with regards to silicons.
>>
>>
>>172000908
>a specific armor piece that is only in armory roundstart or has to be purchased from cargo which doesnt protect the arms or legs. Powergame needed
>flashpowder bugged, 1 use 5 second stun on a borg for weird componenets, emp lol
>have to dodge every shot every time with your powergamed hyperzine
>everyone powergames
>powergame a specific suit which only a few are on station
>powergame
>powergame
>immense health
>fighting without a tazer against something that does have a tazer
this is what the average sillicon player thinks
>>
somebody post when the round ends
>>
>>172001990
Isn't getting insulated gloves for shocked doors as sec at roundstart powergaming?
>>
>>172002502
Is putting your helmet on powergaming?
>>
>>172002559
well memed
>>172002502
I mean not really but everyone will see you're the sec officer with yellow glubs at 12:07 and will assume you are a power-tripping fag
>>
>>172002502
>>172002559
Isn't promoting yourself from hop to captain then shooting the bartender powergaming?
>>
>>172002836
Isn't the fag who plays IAA powergaming?
>>
>>172002952
Isn't the admin powergaming?
>>
>mrfoster Gotcha motherfucker mrfoster PERMANENT
Why foster why
>>
>>172002502

A proper security officer with experience should get gloves and tools roundstart in order to face situations like this.

If someone cut out cameras and the AI cannot see those places, it's up to security to make a way. They can always ask for help to engineering or the borgs to reach those places, but it's will cut a load of time if they have the tools themselves in order to get whoever did this
>>
>>172002559
While SOP states that helmets are recommended on code blue, they unfortunately do not say anything one way or the other about helmets on code green. And of course, there are plenty of other things not required on code green that are still nevertheless widely recommended, such as maxing your suit sensors. I would regard anything you find in your locker as free to use.

>>172002778
Well, one is in every security locker, whereas the other must be ordered from cargo in the case of a specific antag round type.
>>
>>172003016
>4 hours into round
>half the station braindead
>bridge door open
>no heads/AI
>ahelp if I can call the shuttle
>"LOL WHY"
>sawbones and 3 other metafriends rush into the bridge and arrest me
>never play here again
>>
>>
>>172002458
It ended, friendo.
>>
File: mom.png (21KB, 422x323px) Image search: [Google]
mom.png
21KB, 422x323px
>cook a nice vegan menu complete with milo soup and stewed soy meat
>everyone is happy
>eventually the HoS comes to ask me to gib some dude
>he seems pretty innocent
>i accept planning to release him
>turns out that HoS was planning the same
>the captain is a maniac ordering executions all over the place
>we free the guy and i help him get a new job in the kitchen, complete with a new identity
>he seems happy
>suddenly see some random doctor arresting the HoS
>"why are you doing that"
>no response
>try and get the HoS back
>it escalates
>we chase for a while
>keep asking the doctor "why are you doing that" but never any response
>just want to save my HoS-bro
>eventually corners me and sends me unconscious in one hit (combat is great)
>get 500u sleep toxin put in me by some random other doctor and deposited in the lobby
>borg eventually finds me, cuts my head open and puts me in disposals
i've never felt so helpless and frustrated
>>
>>172003190

did you ahelp?
>>
>>172003169
r u tryin 2 trikk me?
>>
>>172003262
borgs were traitors
i'm not going to ahelp medbay treating me shitty, as in-the-right as i might think i was, i was intruding and they kinda have justification
>>
>>172003118
huh. It it unusual that in the 10 or so rounds I've played as security, that we've never had anyone disabling security cameras?
>>
>>172003190
thank you for the beans chef
t. hobo music bird
>>
>get told to ahelp something the other round instead of just laughing about it in ghost chat
>do
>nothing gets done

>ahelp this round
>get banned for 90 minutes
>"Don't ahelp if you deserve it"
Wew fucking laddy
>>
>>172003382
Wait, why did they ban you?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13KB, 1797x21px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13KB, 1797x21px
:(
>>
File: 1402707063595.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1402707063595.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>order riot gear crate for armor and break it with a goat
>stay in cargo doing my job
>fortify cargo so that it looks cool
>code red before anything happens
>HoP ID comes in through disposals
>tell in comms that i found it
>HoP comes in and arrests me
>tells warden to perma me for a crate
>apparently wanted someone executed for stealing his coat
>warden and HoS also think HoPs a shitbag
>get released
>see HoP going about and HoS dead
>arrested again by the HoP even though i did jack shit to him
>wasn't antag
>>
>>172003329
everyone forgets they are there
but I dont
I never forget
t. dedicated professional Alien player
>>
File: 323.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>Hear machete sounds
>Tab back in
>Getting sliced to death
>Let it happen
>Killer puts my body on the mass driver and hits the button
>The door opening sucks him in and puts him on the driver
>Shoots him straight out into space
>>
>>172003501
Unrobust attempts as shenanigans are why I play this game most of the time.
>>
>>172003469
if you didn't ahelp your only recourse now is to make a jobban request or something
>>
>>172003469
hey
i'm not the hop
but you had guns and armor and broke into his office during code red
so
yeah
>>
>>172003469
cargonia is mutiny
>>
>>172003440
"Ahelped that the HoS was executing him. HoP(Acting Captain) authorized it because he had been breaking into high security areas and even stripped the HoP at one points, (when he got the HoS to taze him by yelling the HoP was a traitor) Please don't ahelp sec or heads for executing you when you deserve it"

>banned for ahelping
>>
File: 1401490939855.png (93KB, 540x369px) Image search: [Google]
1401490939855.png
93KB, 540x369px
>Find Clown Cart
>It rejects my Janny blood
>Find the spic speaking Clown and let him have it cuz why not
>It's fast as shit
>Ask him for a race against Janicart but he slipped on his ass and wanted to cry to the doctor and left it in the middle of the station
>>
>>172003940
You got banned because you ahelped as a dindu. Act shit get hit, take it or leave.
>>
File: 1485992470027.png (184KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485992470027.png
184KB, 500x375px
>>172003839
>cargonia
>one gear crate and some barricades is wanting to separate from the station
>still doing my job of shipping crates
>>
>>172001990
It's called a closet.
That stun is all you need to to flash it and either hit it with an explosion grenade to instagib it while you tyr to deal with the other borg or just flash and smash, if only there was a place in the world that gives easy access to uranium. commonly just a little after you've finished your shopping list elsewhere
Yes, that is how combat works for anyone
They do if they don't want to git rekt. Unlike you, they don't cry for nerfs
There's 6 that grant immunity and 17 that give protection up to 5000C which is very, very rarely the case and even then you can largely ignore it through use of your medkit long enough to finish whatever you were trying to do
There's 6 that grant immunity and 17 that give protection up to 5000C which is very, very rarely the case and even then you can largely ignore it through use of your medkit long enough to finish whatever you were trying to do
It often amounts to barely it takes to crit a regular person and the same as someone with decent armor or a rigsuit
I do and I win quite a bit. Guns only work if they hit, they make mistakes as they get frustrated and then they go down like a bitch because the majority of the playerbase can't fight for shit.

No, I play assistant most of the time and silicons aren't a big deal. Gitgud instead of crying like a bitch and making excuses. You wont progress if that's how you approach life.
>>
>>172004058
>banned for ahelping
This isn't a thing you cunt
Doesn't matter if you were a dindu or a diddu
>>
File: 1387512544070.png (18KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1387512544070.png
18KB, 560x407px
>>172004129
>lethal weapons and armor
>contraband
>breaking it open
Either keep it hidden or fucking deal with the consequences. Just cause you can order doesn't give you a free pass to have it. You will get brigged/have it all confiscated. Plus you were doing other greytiding-esque stuff.
Tough
>>
>>172002502
>Walking along
>Touch a door
>Bzzzap
>sps screeches, x has died in x!
>Get zapped over to telesci
>Then into the singularity
There's some powergaming that's a bit disgusting but gloves are just the entry level to not being a failure.
>>
>>172004193
nope, it's a thing.

If you ahelp sec for arresting you for no raisins, and you actually did something, you get hit.
>>
>>172004193
you will be banned instead of security if you ahelp their actions and you were the instigator
>>
>>172004336
>lethal weapons
stun batons bolas and flashbangs are lethal?
fuck dude we should arrest people for ordering toolboxes since they do a lot of damage too
>>
>>172004383
>>172004406
since when

Additionally, I was ahelping being executed without a trial or borging, not being arrested you riceroni jabronis.
>>
File: 1461955691094.jpg (195KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461955691094.jpg
195KB, 612x720px
>>172004459
you're being purposefully obtuse aren't you?
>>
>>172004129
Breaking into secure crates is grand theft. A riot crate has stun prods, armor, cuffs, flashbangs, etc, which is possession of contraband, weapon, whatever. Also previously asked me for permission to and had it denied, ordered it anyway, which is insubordination. Also held the HoP's ID with the excuse that he was calling it out over radio instead of actually being proactive and trying to rush it off to sec, the heads, or the quartermaster. Given that it's code red, all these sentences add up to perma/execution on their own, but the combination of all of them also solidly puts the cargonian into mutiny territory.
Would execute and cremate.
>>172004478
> code red
> execution ordered by acting captain
> after breaking into the rwalled showroom in front of his eyes and openly telling him he was stealing shit from it, then refusing to go to the brig when asked to
> after then running into the bridge and getting tased, getting the HoS to arrest the acting captain by calling him rogue, and then stripping the captain of his ID, coat, and backpack
>>
>>172004657
>it's a "greyshits crying dindu-nuffin" episode
>>
File: w222.png (6KB, 550x98px) Image search: [Google]
w222.png
6KB, 550x98px
>>172003957
>>
>>172003382
>Repeatedly commit major crimes
>Get got because he's rated a perma sentence by this point and nobody wants to deal with "air alarm in perma" in 5 minutes followed by "dead unknown in space xxx,xxx, 1" a little after
>lolol why guys!?

>>172004193
Dindu's get a slap on the knuckles for being knuckleheads

>>172004478
Like half a year?

Trials are a complete waste of time for an understaffed and outnumbered department. You're not an antagonist, stop acting like one or at least don't cry to the admins about the consequences of your actions.
Shitter people are shitter borgs. There's no reason to borg them other than to mail grief to your 30 minutes in the future self
>>
>>172004657
>going to the brig just because somebody asks you to
no
>breaking into a nothing area to get shit for R&D
aka my whole job as a scientist
>running into the bridge
I wish you'd stop with this lie
The command hallway in that map is all-access and not part of the bridge
>stripping the captain of his id, coat and backpack
I only took the coat you spergberg

>code blue
>a bartender looks at you funny
>CODE RED NOW
>"But why?"
>no response
>run around with a gun, promote self to captain then demand every prisoner be executed
>even the HoS thinks you're a faggot
>>
File: top_tier_clowning.jpg (29KB, 479x598px) Image search: [Google]
top_tier_clowning.jpg
29KB, 479x598px
>>172004406
>ahelp after getting killed by sec officer
>I was the instigator
>admins get confuzzled and give the sec officer a day ban
>>
>>172004846
>Just tell the people you're after to stuff their shit into a toolbox bro
>>
>>172004848
Actually laughed out loud, good one.

I like that clowning around has now become against the badmins as much as it is against the other shitters.

Morals of this story:
>Never ahelp anything
>Don't mess with other players harmlessly, they'll just fuck you over
>Always kill anyone at all with extreme prejudice if they fuck with you in the slightest way.
>No fun allowed
>>
File: 1483980438543.png (104KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
1483980438543.png
104KB, 550x385px
>>172004657
>MUH CODE RED
code red was enabled for no fucking reason
it would have made sense later when people were dying in maint but there was no reason for it that early
weapons+insubordination is 12 minutes, not even close to perma worthy
warden and HoS released me because they thought you were a gay lord
>>
File: teeth.png (2KB, 484x35px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
2KB, 484x35px
>>172004781
>>
Which of the anons talking about executions and stuff is the one who we released in the kitchen?
>>
>>172005121
Are you orkz?
How do you get teef?
>>
>>172004846
I'm going to reply to you not because I think you're redeemable or because I have anything better to do but because this drama will serve an example to future greyshits and is better than the waifuposting currently plaguing this board.

Let's start
> going to the brig just because somebody asks you to
Resisting arrest.
> aka my whole job as a scientist
This isn't your job and even if it was, it would have taken substantially less effort than smashing the place up and getting arrested to just ask the AI or someone with access to let you have the cool toys inside it. The place is rwalled and access locked away from scientists for a reason, eg one of the lockboxes has a clusterbang in it.
Then when the HoP, who is the acting captain and one of two heads asks politely to report to the brig instead of tasing you for major B&E you just go "lol" and run away. I bet you're one of those dime a dozen greyshits who complains about silent stuncuffing when your uncooperative ass is the whole reason this meta is in place.
> The command hallway in that map is all-access and not part of the bridge
You ran INTO the bridge two tiles BEHIND the (emagged) blue doors ON the black tiles, two tiles away from the emagged captain's office that a traitor was looting on code red, then get surprised when your shit is kicked in for it.
> I only took the coat you spergberg
[20:43:31]ATTACK: Karl Rijn (raumfahrer) has stripped a head of personnel's jumpsuit from Mascaro Brown's uniform (digitalis)
[20:43:32]ATTACK: Karl Rijn (raumfahrer) has stripped Head of Personnel's dress jacket from Mascaro Brown's suit (digitalis)
[20:43:33]ATTACK: Karl Rijn (raumfahrer) has stripped a backpack from Mascaro Brown's back (digitalis)
really makes you think

to be continued because of char limit
>>
Who is the best
>botanist
>chef
>bartender
>>
>>172005076
It does not matter the reason code red was in place, it is code red
>>
>>172005369
>I'm going to reply to you not because I think you're redeemable
He was banned about nine months ago for deliberately spreading kingston.
>>
>>172005369
>hey faggot go to the brig even though I have no authority over you and am not security or your department head
N O
>This isn't your job
t. never played scientist
>Then when the HoP... etc
How new are you?
>You ran INTO the bridge
nope
>What is the difference between took and removed
I stripped you of your uniform, pack and jacket, I took your jacket

>>172005517
hehe I remember that, it was funny as fuck
>>
File: 1438975203507.png (110KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1438975203507.png
110KB, 256x256px
>assuming that anyone who thwarts whatever you're doing is being deliberately malicious even if you're breaking space law or otherwise inconveniencing other people for your own amusement
>>
>>172005571
>gets absolutely btfo on all points
>"no lmao :^)"
how embarrassing
>>
>>172005571
you're not even making sense, just stop posting for your own good
>>
Casino holodeck when?
>>
File: 1489240808657.jpg (83KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489240808657.jpg
83KB, 302x389px
>>172005456
>it does not matter the reason code red was in place
>it doesn't matter why security gets a higher hold over the station lmao just let it happen
reminder that HoP is not security and HoS can disobey if any command given is too extreme
>>
>>172005371
>botanist
avada
>chef
antonio betulla
>bartender
kayahi
>>
>>172005743
>gets totally rekt
>oh fuck I can't think of a good response
>let's try "lmao u got btfo, ironic emoji face here"
>I better get a witty quip to top it off :v]
quite ridiculous
>>
>>172005186
apply toolbox to mouth

eventually you need a new body to smash 4 teef
>>
>>172005456
>clown and mime steal some ids, declare code red
>HoS trespasses into HoP office to get them out
>Captain bursts in and executes him for it
Think about things before you post
>>
>>172004846
>CODE RED NOW
Code red because the entirety of bridge is emagged open, a detective gets decapitated in maint, birds are openly assassinating people, departments are complaining about break-ins and there's only two heads with one of them being irredeemably brain damaged.
> run around with a gun, promote self to captain then demand every prisoner be executed
HoP starts with an energy gun and is automatically the acting captain if there isn't one in place, and especially more so when the station desperately needs a captain due to it being code red.
>even the HoS thinks you're a faggot
Now, regarding the brain damaged head
> I yell out over comms that I need someone to come cuff two people in the bridge
> You yell out that I'm rogue
> The Head of Security, faced with the sight of two tased, unharmed non-command personnel trespassing into the bridge, who are being subdued by the head of personnel who is the acting captain, on code red, in his INFINITE security-granted wisdom decides to trust the one on the floor, who already has an arrest warrant on him for B&E, when he says "captain is rogue", and decides to stuncuff the captain first while letting the others get up and then strip him.
I'd have ahelped him for being complete shit at his job if I didn't have to deal with your shit. Speaking of which
>>172005038
>Never ahelp anything
Command and sec are very important roles to the round and being forced to stay still in your office for five minutes replying to some dindu's bwoink, making them miss out on vital radio communications / round information, is definitely a violation of rule 1, which state that you can't be a dick.
>>172005076
> it would have made sense later when people were dying in maint but there was no reason for it that early
people WERE dying that early along with all the above I'd mentioned before, just because you as a lowly cargo tech don't see all the evidence firsthand doesn't mean you can just ignore a code red
>>
>>172006039
When you have to write a full book and a half to defend yourself it's time to admit you were wrong.
>>
File: 1469304373575.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1469304373575.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>172006039
>captain means i get to be security with all access
>>
>>172006039
Digitalis just calm down for a second
it's gonna be okay
shshhshhhsh
eat some milo soup
go get some sleep it's late
>>
File: Janitor.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
Janitor.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
>>172006117
>pic related: you
>>
>>172006117
when you sustain an argument over one incident in an autism simulator its time to walk away
preferably off a cliff
>>
File: perfect.png (715KB, 804x611px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
715KB, 804x611px
>>172006039
its okay to be mad digitalis
let your feelings out
>>
just to wrap this up
>>172005571
start arguing anytime
>>172005867
code red, acting captain
>>172006117
no
>>172006169
code red, acting captain, no heads, shitcurity
>>
>>172006454
no more wrapping up
please get some sleep
and eat that soup, i cooked it for you, it's delish
this argument only makes you look bad
>>
>>172006454
>I declare code red
>I promote myself
>I didn't take the time to verify the two other heads that round were alive, or even contact them for that matter
>This gives me the authority to fuck the round for 10's of people
>>
File: 1488826162741.png (329KB, 460x349px) Image search: [Google]
1488826162741.png
329KB, 460x349px
>>172006454
>MUH code red again
>Did it by himself without asking any other head
>Shircurity when you were sending people to execution/perma for medium things
>>
>>172004193
Now granted I wasn't in this round at question so I'm making an assumption here.

What you did we interpret as ban-baiting, and it'll get you the dick
>>
>>172006906
>what you did we interpret as ban baiting
What, ahelp?
Mess with people without harming them or taking them out of the round?
What are we fucking goonstation now where all fun is banned and if you don't toe the line you're out?
>>
>check ban page
>No ban related to the spergfest
>>
>>172007065
Says it's an autoban
>>
File: 1484514238320.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1484514238320.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>172007065
>check ban page
>voyuernerd
>Account age 0, vented the shuttle as nonantag. When asked why, replied "accident".
>When informed they were watched and it was clearly not accidental: [21:38:11] Player PM from-VoyuerNerd/(Rolf Harris): Thats impossible because im blind irl
>PERMANENT
>>
>>172007002
Ahelping isn't free. You take up an admin's time, and more importantly, when you ahelp security, you take up their time too. Time that is pretty vital to keeping the round moving and letting everyone have fun. If you ahelp someone for executing you knowing that you commited several executions' worth of crime you are wasting a lot of people's time, which is griefing.
You can still do everything you did that round, but you have to accept that IC it comes with the consequences of being bitchslapped by the law. Compare to other servers where admin intervention is what stops people from going out of their way to have fun the way you want to have it.
>>
>>172007002
I looked into it more and from what I understand you were yelling that the Acting Cap was a traitor and stripping him. Instigating and then ahelping when you got executed. It's Code Red, they're acting Cap.

>>172007610
Ahelping is what we're here for, it's literally our only responsibility. If we were concerned about wasting time on ahelps we wouldn't be playing 2d atmos simulator.
>>
>>172007610
>ahelping aint free. the banhammer of pomfserbian gotta be coverd with the blood of /vg/. pomf "druggy" chiken aka “SENPAI” is not my amdinistraitor. he is Furry neogafer and probbaly greyshirt as well :DD. PLASMA and oxygen not plasma and n20 ok. praise cuban pete.
>>
File: praise nanotrasen.png (37KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
praise nanotrasen.png
37KB, 853x543px
>>172007886
>>
>>172007779
Banning or warning someone even for shitty ahelps shouldn't be a thing though
just call em a fuckwit or gib em

What happened to creative punishments that everyone used to have a laugh about, like cluwnes and stuff?
>>
>>172008147
It's not just that it was a shitty ahelp.
The way we see it coming through is that you (knowingly) acted shit on red alert and then ahelped expecting then to be punished/a get out of jail free card.
>>
>>172007610
Let's look at it objectively:
>A guy calls security on the acting captain
>While security is detaining the acting captain who had two people shouting how he was a madman, the original guy strips his shit
>The guy steals his jacket and scarpers
>Then when arrested he's a rude prick but doesn't break out and doesn't actually hurt anybody the entire time
>The acting captain decides these actions warrant a death sentence
Who's wrong here?

I'm inclined to say the captain overreacted massively, especially considering he got all his stuff back.

Additionally, the ''but other servers'' argument isn't and will never be valid.

/vg/station has always been well apart from the other servers and we regularly get hundreds of players purely because our rule-lax environment is so fun.

I think many would agree with me when I say that I prefer letting some shitters off the hook rather than being ban happy
>>
>>172008324
The ahelp was about an execution without a trial or borging or anything.

Red alert isn't carte blanche to just be a demented faggot with a borer up your ass.
>>
>>172008409
This unrelentant shitter already had an active arrest warrant on him from breaking into a secure area, stealing its items, and resisting arrest. Then when his shit gets pushed in he starts calling the captain rogue.
>>172008508
it is
>>
>>172008681
I think the point about him being relatively nonviolent still stands, from what I understand his ''resisting arrest'' was just yakety saxing which if you don't do, like get out of the server m8 are u avin a laff, honestly.

Also wasn't the secure area you're referring to that display room with the beer keg and shit? Not exactly the armory is it.
>>
>red alert
>guy niggering around
>gets killed for it
>AHELP AHELP AHELP: THIS FUCKING RETARD KILLED ME, IS THAT VALID??
Is that accurate?
>>
>>172008878
>no
>no no no
>it's wrong, b-but i can't... q-quite explain why
>but you're wrong
>sh-shitter
>hopcurity... wrongfully banned...
>w-wrongful p-persecution
>i want a trial
>>
File: george melon.jpg (58KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
george melon.jpg
58KB, 421x500px
where is he now?
>>
>>172008994
Banned
>>
>>172008994
still exists in some capacity I'm sure
>>
Unban my queer-folk son, George Melon.
>>
>>172008878
closer to
>bored as hop
>guy breaks a window and steals sunglasses
>red alert
>promotes self to cap
>shoot up two people standing there talking
>FUCKING SHITCURITY THIS FUCKING RETARD IS STRIPPING ME
>arrest guy for taking jacket
>try to kill him
>HoS isn't having any of that gay shit and lets him go
>>
File: KINGSLAYA.png (66KB, 565x499px) Image search: [Google]
KINGSLAYA.png
66KB, 565x499px
>>172008994
He plays Star Trek Online now. I talked to him yesterday. Nice guy.
>>
>>172006039
If you're busy you're free to tell them later as long as you don't logout at round end.

>>172006169
Sec is wildly outnumbered at the best of times before sec starts going braindead or gets meme'd cuase they refused to stick together and get mags+gloves+tools+meds+lethals at the minimum and a good portion of the station wouldn't even piss on sec if they were on fire.
>>
moral of the story:
never ahelp anything
>>
>>172007002
If you want to have fun, so can they.
You don't get to have your fun then cry to the admins when you get funned back
>>
>like most people on the server
>most people on the server have a shitlist of dozens of people they hate
>liking certain people makes other people dislike me
can't we all get along a little better
>>
>>172009782
best argument I've seen all day
>>
>>172009824
Do you like me, anon?
>>
>>172009876
Actually it's very likely yes
>>
>>172009824
I don't hate anybody anon
>>
When are we going to have a day without the server crashing or being down for hours?
>>
>>172010157
when you code it
>>
>>172010159
Do you really prefer waifuposting or tier lists over substantive discussion of the rules and an attempt to clear up what happened in an actual round of the actual game?
>>
File: You're lying to yourself.png (3MB, 3125x3175px) Image search: [Google]
You're lying to yourself.png
3MB, 3125x3175px
>i don't hate anyone
>>
>>172009761
Here's the ahelp checklist:
Did I take someone out of the round permanently, spacing naked/destroyed head/hidden?
Did I instigate this?
Did I unreasonably escalate this or retaliate?
Am I misbehaving beyond the reasonable bounds of my role?
Am I not complying with space law and S.O.P. Guidelines or at least not bitching that they aren't when I am not either?

If the answer to all of this is no, if the aggressor is not an antagonist they will get their side of the story taken and the situation will be handled according to its severity.

You do not get to instigate then get administrative actions taken
You do not get to retaliate then get administrative actions taken when you fail msierably. They are not your big Brother chance who beats up some nerd when the nerd kicked your ass when you tired to take his lunch money.
You are not entitled to any form of trial or borging once you reach a permanent sentence
You're an employee of NT, if you act like an antagonist you'll be treated like one.
>>
Can you please unban 2hotdogs, everyday he shits on the walls of the school talking about you guys. We can't stand it
>>
>watch Janitor beat a Vox to death
>PDA them "what the fuck"
>they give the vox the succ while on camera
why didn't you just do that out of my sight I hate feeling like a valid hunter.
>>
>>172010242
No, I'm just commenting that they seem to have amused themselves while engendering more mad than if they'd been playing for that time.
>>
SERVERS back up
>>
>>172010337
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO, THERE'S THE CAMERA!
>>
>>172010260
>tfw there is only one person in the world you can think of that you really, genuinely hate
>tfw don't have to interact with them at all any more
god what a weight off my mind, just hoping i forget about them soon
>>
>>172010260
I don't hate shitters or perceived shitters. Used to think I hated Garrus, for instance, but he's a cool guy now
I don't hate any of the admins, they've all done good stuff as well as bad stuff
I've got no disdain for waifu players though I don't understand their mentality
There's nobody that I can think of that I have any real dislike for. And even if there are people like that, I'm sure that'll change as I get to know them more.
I just don't really hold grudges.
>>
File: 1490179340947.jpg (130KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1490179340947.jpg
130KB, 728x546px
>>172010334
pictured: 2hotdogs on a regular friday morning
>>
>>172010337
Just a prank bro
>>
>>172003469
>HoP explicitly orders cargo to stop cargo tiding and ordering guns and armor and shit
>they ignore him
>He asks again, gives them time
>they ignore him
>he raises to code red and begins inspecting departments
>cargo is more well-armed than all of sec, breaking into places, running around in riot gear with a million weapons in their backpacks.
>confused as to why the non-antag HoP had them arrested and demoted
wow, holy fuck, how delusional do you have to be to genuinely think you're always in the right, even when you're clearly not. You couldn't even try to roleplay the situation out, hiding the weapons or do some other clever interesting thing, but instead resorted to autistic screeching when people got fed up with your shit and took away your power.
>>
>>172010337
nigga it was a vox and you were on asimov
>>
File: 1484727739311.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1484727739311.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>172010563
>AM attempting to get crew to safety as the world restarts and everyone forgets everything

kinda depressing desu
>>
>>172010818
>non human scum crying for AI protection
>>
File: 1490252935741.jpg (169KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
1490252935741.jpg
169KB, 960x924px
>2hotdogs got unbanned years ago
>he doesn't log into the server
>he just keeps posting in the thread to be unbanned anyway
>>
>>172010908
>tfw get treated better than most humans by the AI because they know I got their back
>>
>>172010908
I think you have that backwards
>>
>>172011763
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1474481627788.png (310KB, 381x522px) Image search: [Google]
1474481627788.png
310KB, 381x522px
>>172010260
"I'm not a kid no mo' I just don't give a fuck." -Thomas Pynchon
>>
>>172011763
free kingston
>>
>>172010818
That is why I didn't report the murder, but the succ was too much.
>>
>random weighted voting
I DON'T WANT TO PLAY DEFF BECAUSE 1 FAGGOT CLICKED IT AS A JOKE
>>
File: a very fast ocean.png (72KB, 484x290px) Image search: [Google]
a very fast ocean.png
72KB, 484x290px
quickest canadian in the west
note: not actually from canada
>>
File: Misshapen Groin.jpg (256KB, 1272x833px) Image search: [Google]
Misshapen Groin.jpg
256KB, 1272x833px
>>
>>172010818
1 succ 2 succ
6 succ 12 succ
Humans get the f u c c

Not him but if you're running a huge racist gimmick I'm not gonna care. But if it's just general vox succ, a human is gonna git it.
>>
File: 1486691298048.jpg (106KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1486691298048.jpg
106KB, 690x690px
[00:15:16]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Lantandyme the Toad)->Bathosbathtime/(AM): did you bolt open the armory and if so why
[00:15:43]ADMIN: PM: Bathosbathtime/(AM)->Zealotron/(Lantandyme the Toad): The detective asked for the armory to be bolted open.
[00:16:46]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(unknown)->Bathosbathtime/(AM): i mean I guess you could argue its going to lead to probable harm but, uhh, kinda a shitty situation
[00:17:25]ADMIN: PM: Bathosbathtime/(AM)->Zealotron/(Avantoe the Blessed): I told him to only take armor and stun guns. he agreed. He did not, as you can see, though.
[00:17:43]ADMIN: PM: Zealotron/(Avantoe the Blessed)->Bathosbathtime/(AM): Not much you can do in that situation

What is law one of asimov again?
>>
>>172013661
P O T E N T
HAMS
>>
>>172013661
>I told him to only take armor and stun guns. he agreed. He did not, as you can see, though.
Detective here: I actually didn't agree. When he asked "Only take batons and armor" I replied "why?" via PDA and began looting absolutely everything from the armory to distribute to fight against the wizards. I don't blame him for it though, and I hope he doesn't get ban or anything.
>>
>>172013763
That makes it even worse, there are no fucking batons in the armory.
>>
>>172013819
there are
>>
>>172013819
Eh, there are. There are 3 of them, each on top of the stack of riot gear and shotguns. There's also 3 hardsuits.

Of course, you could just get the batons from the lockers, and the hardsuits from EVA, but incidentally, yeah, there are batons in there.
>>
File: Mighty Morphin Valid Rangers.jpg (380KB, 1270x884px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty Morphin Valid Rangers.jpg
380KB, 1270x884px
>>
>>172013763
Oh, yeah I forgot to add to this: The original PDA I sent the AI was along the lines of:

>AI, please bolt open the armory so I can distribute weapons. The wizards are almost certainly going to harm the humans on this station, and there are more human crew members than there are wizards. Therefore, it would be a lesser Law 1 violation to open the armory as opposed to not opening it.
>>
>>172014165
That's a dinger donger. there's no weighing.
>>
>>172014670
Alright, I'll take the bait. What on earth is a dinger donger?
>>
>>172014165
>lesser Law 1
>lesser
There is no lesser
There is only violation and non violation
>>
>>172014898
See
>>172013661
>>
>>172014165
The entire reason I opened the armory for you was because I was hoping you'd hand out the riot sheilds to block the SoC bolts, as when I hinted at the armor. The "Lesser" harm was total bullshit and the reason why I did not open the armory at first.

>>172014863
Refering to "ding dong bannu"

>>172014670
fuc u
>>
>>172015019
Don't break your laws you faggot.
>>
>>172015019
Harm is harm dude.
>>
Post chaplain stories
>>
>>172016443
no
>>
>>172016443
>Every round
>Pray to god
>Nobody ever answers
>Check logs after round
>Admins were there and were active but never answered anything
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-22_23-00-45.png (365KB, 995x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-22_23-00-45.png
365KB, 995x955px
>>172016443
>asimov chaplain
>make myself a nice core and upload with the asimov board
>by the way it's cult
>give sec holy water, they give me glasses
>they don't ask for me to do anything after bible thumping one lad
>just chill in my upload and meme
>cult tries to subvert the silicons twice
>just plop in the asimov board
>end up saving sec
>pretty sure sec wanted to perma me for nigging the upload board but didn't because I was chaplain and "IT'S CULT"
>cult gets shut down
>>
>>172016926
If you ever left the core after its construction you failed your gimmick.
>not wearing a cardborg suit and helmet
>>
>>172016926
But how does uploading Asimov and nothing else fix subversion?
>>
>>172017126
I have no idea, pretty sure Yred was baffled by that as well
it just werks
>>
>>172017126
asimov replaces the core laws, so they must've uploaded a custom lawset that was incompatible with asimov, or core lawset.
>>
>>172001990
>get glubs roundstart as non-engineer and non-assistant
But that's gay
>>
>>172017291
urgay
>>
Anyone else just crash and can't reconnect?
>>
>>172018817
Same
I can connect to the test serb just fine, but when I connect to the main one, it insta-crashes
>>
>celt will never shitpost about you
>>
>>172018817
A little ick ock but you'll crash and be unable to recconnect if you go certain somewhere where 4 other people seem to all be standing braindead for no reason
>>
>>172018863
wow, byond really has it out for us today, huh
>>
>>172018817
Oh. I thought I needed to get a new byond version
>>
>>172018863
I cleared the cache and was able to move a bit before it crashed again.
>>
>>172013961
>tfw no lizard waifu
>>
>>172018863
Any idea what the offending item/thing is?
>>
>>172018863
That's really spooky, what the fuck.

also banned
>>
>>172018954
no idea, but it seems to be a large area
>>
>>172018863
>Tvoy put' zavershaetsa. Idi ko mne.
>>
File: 48 hours.png (339KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
48 hours.png
339KB, 362x500px
>>
AI,IT'S BYOND!
CALL THE SHUTTLE!
>>
>>172002502
litteraly everything is powergaming
Getting guns is powergaming
Helmet is powergaming
Having a second taser is powergaming
>>
byond be like, no admins time to griff.
>>
>>172019187
I said that because in the rounds I've played as sec, I've never encountered shocked doors unless it's malf AI
>>
>>172018863
Based on what you said, my guess is someone turned on infinite recursive food which is liable to crash clients near the kitchen if people abuse it
>>
>>172019349
nah, this is aoe and not dependent on people eating or examining foods with large text strings. Something else entirely I think.
>>
>>172019349
it's not the kitchen, it's in the auxiliary tool storage area
Good luck banning me, I'm behind over 9000 proxies
>>
>>172019452
You made a disposals loop didnt you?
>>
Why do we have 40 admins when none of them even do anything around this time?
>>
>>172019553
Well, to be fair, it's like 6 AM where the serb is located
>>
>>172019349
It's like an entire Y level near cargo/tool storage, xtends up and down the entire way.
>>
So what actually is it that kills the game?
>>
>>172019640
my dick
>>
>>172019640
probably some fucked up setting in tcomms
>>
>>172019113
I was wondering why my game kept crashing and seeing a bunch of people braindead in the hall near cargo scared the hell out of me.
Purge AI best AI, y/n?
>>
>we need more admins to fill the European morning time
*promotes Americans to admin*

Repeat this 30 or so times
>>
Thanks to the medbay staff who kept fixing me after I repeatedly ate mystery stuff botany cooked up that seemed to have had every toxin under the sun in it.
>>
>>172019580
>>172019452
I heard music in cargo before crashing. Didn't see anything because I used the teleport verb and crashed before it loaded.
>>
>>172019721
Don't we have a fuckton of European admins?
>>
>>172019774
We have a few brtish admins but they don't login on time, maybe if we moved tea and crumpet time to the same time slot they'd show up
>>
>>172019774
I can only name Kammerjunk, the rest are non euros or euros living outside of Europe
>>172019824
We have no British admins.
>>
File: Megurine plumpka.png (3KB, 67x69px) Image search: [Google]
Megurine plumpka.png
3KB, 67x69px
I may have gotten stuck in the void zone. But at least I got this.

>>172019824
You mean arthur and only arthur?
>>
>>172019847
Serwind is British or English, fuck knows the difference
>>
>>172019824
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3501
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3630
Please reconsider
>>
is there more dead and irrelevant job than viro?
>most of the time doesn't even get good shit
>if he gets good shit he gets lynched anyways becaue he RELEASED BIRUS
>sits whole round in his bunker without any human interactions only to be murderboned by biker
>geneticist is better anyways
>>
>>172019882
>Serwind
>Admin

Anon...
>>172019872
Arthur is a pansy southerner
>>
File: 1398666534782.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1398666534782.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>172019882
You mean the canadian?

Who also isn't an admin anymore?
>>
>>172019882
Britain is the name given to the combination of England, Scotland, Wales, and whatever parts of Ireland isn't bombing itself at the moment.
>>
>>172019954
I guess, don't play too much anymore, sure.
>>
>>172019872
Stop posting, autist.
>>
>>172019553
Because while I'm awake and doing nothing fun *right now*, I'm stuck at an awfully boring birthday celebration
>>
>>172019976
>whatever parts of Ireland isn't bombing itself at the moment.
So none of it? Fucking potato niggers.
>>
>>172019882
>>172019976
No. The British isles is the United Kingdom, Ireland and the little mini islands part of both and nearby

Great Britain = England, Scotland, Wales
British = Somebody from Great Britain

Ireland is not british, it is just british owned.
>>
>>172020010
Goddamnit, Kammer.
>>
>>172019925
Geneticist is pretty close, just as vestigial and RNG based. The only updates it's had in years have been coloured labels and noir disability.
>>
>>172020073
only northern ireland, unless I'm mistaken
>>
>everyone good at this game retires into a life of coding/admining/shitposting or simply disappear off the face of the earth

>get left with a spinning wheel of men playing women and greyshits
>>
>>172019721
euro morning is like +9-12 for american.
Your point is not valid.
>>
>>172020773
what's wrong with men playing women?
>>
>>172020786
Euro not morning is when americans are sleeping.
>>
>>172020786
I'm not sure I follow.
Euro hours are further ahead than American hours. It's currently 7 AM on the East Coast according to Google
>>
File: carter.png (229KB, 425x548px) Image search: [Google]
carter.png
229KB, 425x548px
Ckeys you enjoy seeing?

I'll start
>Strawberrytan
>JeanVoerman
>Aceedex
>Nanocop
>IAGFPRMF
>Kuranon
>>
File: 1485951388828.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485951388828.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>172016443
>pray to the marker
>marker tells me there's an evil coming to the station and it needs gifts to hold it back
>any gift will do, no sacrifices
>almost everyone in the station brings a gift, ranging from coins to tools to clothing
>security starts getting worried of the growing cult
>one officer, Nick is frothing at the mouth to kill all of them
>marker tells me the great evil is colluding with someone on the station
>but our following must remain peaceful or it will lose power
>HoS asks me to meet with them in the holodeck
>while we discuss peace and our intentions, Nick attacks my followers at the chapel
>they subdue him and he gets taken back to the brig
>marker gifts all my followers with CE hardsuits, asks for more gifts to fight off the strengthening evil
>Nick comes back with a fucking pulse rifle and kills two followers
>chases the rest of us into the hall
>we finally subdue him and almost cuff him
>suddenly he transforms into a juggernaut and kills me
>the marker's power fades
>the evil god makes his face known as narsie
>it was the old god influencing Nick, tricking him that the marker cult is evil
>"Now that you've killed [my name] there is nothing to stop me"
>entire station turns red
>monsters start flooding out of portals
>shuttle is called for 20 minutes
>Nick sees the folly of his ways and bargains for the marker to take his soul to protect the survivors
>few survivors of my cult make it to safety while I watch them in the next world
>>
>>172021281
Salamandoo
PootisManiac
FluffyFris
RFultra
>>
>>172021281
>get posted about a lot as a waifu
>nobody remembers my ckey
>nobody connects my static to my ckey
>been playing here for almost a year now
Help
>>
when is probecuck going to fix the fake dirty tiles in deff
>>
>>172021782
this post gave me cancer
>>
>>172021782
>no abada
>>
>>172021281
Geenkeys
Jjenjr
Duny
Pomf123
Senaat1
Aurx
>>
>>172022670
>Duny
>>
>>172021281
I can never tell if you people are shitposting or being friendly
>>
>>172022670
i wish Jjenjr would learn how to spell
>>
>>172022670
This post gave me palsy
>>
>>172022805
>not having Duny on your list
>>
File: 4d746fa6770eff457c4c40ca0576a5a3.jpg (497KB, 824x1018px) Image search: [Google]
4d746fa6770eff457c4c40ca0576a5a3.jpg
497KB, 824x1018px
>>172021281
I enjoy seeing everyone
I like playing games with you guys!
even if I have to ban you sometimes
>>
>>172022805
He feels comfy.
>>
>we're banned from porting tg code
>they can freely take ours at any time
Are we... are we cucks?
>>
>>172023140
Basically.
>>
>>172023140
>wanting to eat shit
>>
>>172023140
Open codebase, allows for easier contribution when people can be bothered
>>
>>172023140
What. Are you a fucking ass? We can take their shit whenever.
>>
>>172023284
Nope. We're only allowed to use their sprites. Code is forbidden.
>>
File: firefox_2017-03-25_13-07-59.png (26KB, 990x259px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-03-25_13-07-59.png
26KB, 990x259px
>>172023319
??
>>
>>172023319
>>172023464
Oh, it's because we don't run their meme license. I see.
>>
Why was everything named autismo jones revenge?
>>
>Sold some stuff on the down low
>Saved security from an absolute madborg
>Was the only one listening when MMIs pointed out that the HOP was a tator, he would've walked free if I didn't finish him off right outside medbay
>Rolling in guns, loot, access, and syndie gear
>Going to evacuate with friendly crew
>People don't smash the redeye MoMMI with plasma right away
>Plasmafire

I wish I had just lasered it down as soon as it came on the shuttle, but I wasn't totally sure I could finish it before it could hit open. After the fire was already started, though, at least it was mutual destruction.

10/10 good trader shift
>>
>>172023551
Because he was a MoMMI that spaghettied for most of the round, got bullied by ghosts, then got emagged and plasmad the shuttle.
>>
>>172023616
I was two seconds away from eating a flash pill.
>>
File: maint bars.png (1MB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
maint bars.png
1MB, 1280x750px
>>
>>172023140
TG code is fucking cancer anyways.
>>
>>172023616
>get fucked by HoP while disabling the bots
Bad round.
Didn't even get to get mech'd.
>>
>>172023621
o-oh... Was my sme okay in the end at least?
>>
post your notes
>>
>>172024425
>>
File: IMG_20170324_195448.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_195448.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey guys rate this cat.
>>
>>172024519
cats shouldn't be on a car
otherwise 7.5/10 nice cat i'll make a PR for it
>>
File: reeeeee.png (18KB, 723x136px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.png
18KB, 723x136px
>>172024425
Admins won't even tell you your notes so it don't matter

prove me wrong admins, post all my notes
nemod6989
>>
File: A-drei13.jpg (32KB, 324x376px) Image search: [Google]
A-drei13.jpg
32KB, 324x376px
2015-11-26 13:20:27
dragonbro
Server
1440 Minutes Suicided via water+potass in the middle of medbay because the map was Taxi. Seemed to think we "rigged the vote" even though it's only me here. If you don't like the maps then use some other way of getting out of it without ruining it for everyone else. Expired
2015-11-27 13:20:27

2015-11-21 03:12:19
mrpain666
Server
Permanent Banned pending investigation for http://ss13.pomf.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&p=7899#p7899 Appears to have executed someone for no reasons or shitty reasons Explain to me what happened, OR how you will be avoiding said behavior in the future. I will leave the thread open for a day, and if it is closed, make a thread in the perma ban appeals. I need to know what happened from your side of the story. Unbanned
mrpain666

2015-11-21 21:32:10

2015-02-26 19:58:51
nigglywiggly
Server
15 Minutes IC in the thread

alt is kunodfm by Nuklearcellphoneg (Appellate Admin) on Fri, February 13th of 2015

near round-end as geneticist & nonantag, spaced an 'almost dead' guy 4noraisin by Boxed_I (who is phone) on Fri, February 20th of 2015

Water+Potass suicided in the middle of medbay because it was Taxi station. This killed several others and generally ruined the fragile atmospherics of medbay taxi station. Proceeded to post laughing whores in the thread after being banned. Worries me. by DragonBro (What) on Thu, November 26th of 2015

Stomped somebody's chest in for hookshotting him once, after he had already neutralised him with a stun. Asked to deal with prisoners non-lethally in future. by Doobiedoo23 (Free State Trial Admin) on Thu, June 30th of 2016

Has 1 pomfcoin. As of this date. by Jjenjr (Snoopmin) on Sun, July 3rd of 2016

I'm taking that pomfcoin away dammit (R)LOOC: Kyunny: defib me by Kammerjunk (Sees All Knows Allmin) on Mon, February 27th of 2017
>>
>>172024425
I've got one for being generally knowledgeable, one for filling Cargo with guns whenever I play QM which has caused problems, and one for a ban I got from emptying the armory as an assistant.
>>
>>172024612
Tried to make an SME for the first time and ballsed it up. Whoops by Kammerjunk (Sees All Knows Allmin) on Mon, January 2nd of 2017

Posted a picture of an ongoing round in the thread. Unrepentant, slap him harder if he IC OOCs again. by Kavlax (I AM. THE LAWSET.) on Sat, January 7th of 2017

Joined with the name "Bigus Dicus Sir Honkington" as an assistant during latepop hours with the intent of having a HoP change him to clown. Didnt happen. Dont let him use this name as a non clown/mime/whatever. by Mr_Pain12 (Come on In Mister Pain) on Thu, January 12th of 2017

Shitter
>>
>>172024685
That's an assistant's job, though :^)
>>
>>172024425
too long to post them all, here's the top three

When the crew was having a funeral for someone in the chapel, he walked up as a changeling and absorbed the body in front of everyone, then pretended to be the ressurected body. He was then locked into a beer locker and thrown into the incinerator by the crew. Absolutely hilarious. by Rei1226 (Democratically Remute) on Thu, February 26th of 2015

Roleplayed as an imbecile and when he was given access to engineering tried to make a supermatter engine out of cold showers to keep the shard cool. The entire engineering team ended up sharding themselves over the ordeal which really speaks more about them than Cadaverous. He was profusely apologetic but it did lead to multiple deaths. by Probe1 (Trial Admin) on Thu, August 13th of 2015

Greytiding fuck nugget, if he keeps it up, beat his ass, I'm sick of this shit. by Mrpain666 (2: The Fall of MrPain) on Sat, February 27th of 2016
>>
>>172024715
FINALLY

thank you

I'm surprised there's no notes regarding singularities, I could've sworn I loosed a few while learning the game
>>
>>172024720
I actually caught the ban because at the time, I already had a previous note for emptying the armory as a nonantag when one round I was doing a caveman thing, and Security took my spear, so I got into the permabrig and broke into the armory through the back and stole everything but the furniture and hid it all inside the permabrig.
They actually did catch me and kill me, but only as I was just finishing up so they didn't know where any of the guns were.

Anyway it ended up causing trouble for the crew since there were vampires about.
>>
>>172024775
>Roleplayed as an imbecile and when he was given access to engineering tried to make a supermatter engine out of cold showers to keep the shard cool.

I love you
>>
There are admins on? Can you post my notes?
Accipitermaris
>>
I want to marry Riekland!
>>
>>172024425
http://pastebin.com/FZM5Mq3B Too many for the post.
>>
>>172021782
>Salamandoo
>PootisManiac
>FluffyFris
>RFultra
>Harse Theef
>Blitzikaze
Fixed

>>172022614
She ain't one of us
>>
>>172024425
I got one for doing a backflip in dead chat and another for being s suspect in thread ick ock. I checked like a year ago I think, I have mixed feelings about them.
>>
>>172025652
>I got one for doing a backflip in dead chat
*rifles through filing cabinet
"what did he mean by this?"
>>
>>172024661
doing gods work anon
>>
>>172024661
>kyunny
Holy shit, kill yourself. You are always the biggest shitter.
>tresspass in my department wordlessly
>demand me to make something that you don't have the access to use
>doesn't even have the intelligence to put it together
Stop playing Quartermaster. That's my favorite job and you always shit it up.
>>
Hey lads check out my notes:
>>
File: Komaeda11.png (76KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda11.png
76KB, 240x208px
>>172026735
Suck it nerd
>>
>>172024775
>hilarious stories from rei and probe
>butthurt from mredge666
sums up pain there
>>
>>172026735
>mechanic that doesn't know how to set up power
>hey HoP, make me CE :)))
>research botanist
>doesnt actually plant anything
>Quartermaster
>doesn't do your job, instead begs to other departments and orders seeds that they don't know how to use
kys
>>
File: Yuki3.jpg (32KB, 334x320px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki3.jpg
32KB, 334x320px
>>172027439
I only wanted CE access for the blueprints lmao
>>
>>172028152
Does taking a photo of them still work?
Did anyone try it recently?
>>
>>172028152
Fuck off Elliot, you do that almost every round.
>expands mechanics workshop into maint
>TAKES OVER AUXILIARY SURGERY
Hang yourself.
>>
>>172025721
I can't remember what the emote was but I do remember it was from celt.
>>
File: Laughing Homos3.gif (122KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Homos3.gif
122KB, 350x250px
>>172028401
>you're that butthurt nurse
>>
>>172028452
Learn English before you play again, please.
>>
>>172028401
Just chloral him and melt all his stuff with acid
>>
>>172028498
?
there's nothing wrong with what he wrote
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (26KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
26KB, 360x271px
>>172028452
>you're that demoted tourist
I'll be looking forward to seeing you when I play sec.
>>
>>172028498
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>172028547
>>172028552
>"XENIS UN CATTPTAINS OFFICe"
>>
Vox is pox
Aliums always win
>>
>>172028452
I'm an observer, but I appreciate that you tried "u mad" to cover your shittery.
>I'm going to expand mechanics
>surgery isn't important right? :))))
The only positive thing is that you're one stupid mistake from being permabanned.

>can't do their job in any role they pick
We were better off without you.
>>
THIS IS AN ILLEGAL BORGING!
THE BORG SHOULD ARREST HIMSELF!
>>
expand borg
>>
>70MB download

when will these memes end
>>
>>172028582
>missing some keys on the keyboard because because I have dirty hands means I can't speak english
Was it autism

>>172028635
I look forward to playing with you lad.
>>
>>172028660
literally 100% legal
>>
Ree Byond somehow got through my adblocker and now it plays 30 second Trans Effect Andromeda clip every time I launch
>>
How do you pronounce Duny. Is it doony or duhnny?
>>
>Metaclub won by 1 vote
>Voting actually bugs next round, so the 1 vote caused 2 rounds of Metaclub
>>
>>172028738
duh knee
>>
>>172028689
>get to 10MB
>CONNECTION CLOSED

STOP THIS SHIT AT ONCE, I JUST WANNA ROLL ANTAG
>>
epic engineering team
epic medbay mime
>>
>>172028610
I was going to respond with a Norman meme, but I decided against it
>>
>>172028738
\ˈfa-gət\
>>
>>172028691
I do too, because if I see you act like an unrepentant shitter again, you're going to get your ass perma'd.

I'd at least forgive shittery if you at least knew how to do the most basic job.
>>
File: 1490066165379.png (629KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490066165379.png
629KB, 600x800px
Should i play 999 or SS13?
>>
>>172023464
No one gives a shit about that
>>
Who in their right mind even considered it a good idea to take a bunch of clowns and mimes onto a space expedition?

What could possibly go wrong, right?
>>
Who is the next Admin to be deadminned?
I vote Duny
>>
File: complex motives.png (793KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
complex motives.png
793KB, 1366x768px
>>172029120
Go play the Zero Escape trilogy, you won't regret it. These games are fucking amazing.
>>
>>172028719
>never got any adblocker
>never did anything with byond like the wiki says
>never paid anything to jews
>never had any ads
>>
Hardcore mode should be always on tbqh
>>
>>172029639
for me it just immediately skips to the 30 second delay for non members, then let's me in after 5 seconds have passed
>>
>>172030017
same
>>
>>172030017
yeah me too, I wonder if it's some IE options, noscript or some other shit
>>
>>172030013
I agree
>>
>>172030013
Agree 100%, makes the chef feel like he actually has a job.
>>
>>172030013
Itl either be people powergaming food, people dying because generally food is a meme and they just ignore it until they get organ damage from starvation or its just a regular shift where people just spam eat shit every 5 minutes not to starve.

If you think the chef actually matters when hardcore comes, you are dead wrong anon. Im sorry, I get the point from chefs and shit but your job has always been fluff/rp, you will never make me or anyone else dependant on your bullshit and making a entire system kill people over them not wanking to the sometimes missing chef is bull, especially when most chefs do goofcooking meme shit like ambrosia jawbreakers or melon donkpockets
>>
File: 1490077570213.png (379KB, 892x562px) Image search: [Google]
1490077570213.png
379KB, 892x562px
>>
>>172024775
>>
>>172030596
>medbay massproducing sugar pills
>>
>got banned from a pubbie server for saying there's nothing wrong with Trump's locker room banter, and that if you were offended you probably don't have any male friends irl that you banter with
Not even a fan of half of the guy's politics, but ss13 was the last place I expected to get lectured about disrespecting women.
>>
>>172019187
having a second taser is equivalent to having a backup weapon in real life, which some officers do. It's not exactly powergaming, especially when the standard loadout is two tasers and you're encouraged to carry two.
>>
How do I rape?
>>
>>172031508
meet me in dorms and I'll show you
>>
>>172031508
Ask for consent in LOOC first.
>>
>>172031508
click someone with yellow intent, then click on yourself
>>
>>172031208
We all know itd be a thing, that or just, the alternative, 700 synthmeat and nutriment pills.
>>
File: alignment chart.jpg (208KB, 900x701px) Image search: [Google]
alignment chart.jpg
208KB, 900x701px
Discuss
>>
>>172032874
>Lawful evil
Hi bill, how does it feel being the only person who played a super bitchy female to be banned for it
>>
>>172032874
>Banning someone because you dislike them
>lawful
>>
>>172032874
>that chaotic evil
the person that made this chart is neutral evil
>>
>>172032874
>>172032874
>true neutral
>not being completely unknown to everyone, doing just enough but not too much to draw attention to yourself
shit chart
>>
File: 1482889184950.jpg (89KB, 339x441px) Image search: [Google]
1482889184950.jpg
89KB, 339x441px
>people seriously thought C*lt could do all that bug fixing on his own
>>
File: senaat to sawbones.png (65KB, 721x274px) Image search: [Google]
senaat to sawbones.png
65KB, 721x274px
What did former headmin Senaat1 mean by this post?
>>
>>172030596
shut up fag

chef is one of the most important roles on station, and I say this as somebody who's played it maybe three times

you're just an annoying dumby
>>
>>172033839
chef is only important when he's a traitor
>>
File: sawbones steam comments.png (32KB, 669x410px) Image search: [Google]
sawbones steam comments.png
32KB, 669x410px
What did former headmin Senaat1 mean by this comment?
>>
>>172034069
>removing the avi
You madman
>>
>>172033965
he's always fucking important

you may not notice when he's gone because you're an unrobust shitter, but I ALWAYS notice
>>
Why are headmins consistently the most fucked up people alive?

Nuke
Senaat
Sarca
>>
>>172033838
boner
>>
>>172034230
me too anon, it's a bad feel
>>
>>172032874
Did the DCMA guy's friends actually buy the bullshit about him?
>>
>>172034186
>doing job
>get hungry
>go to kitchen
>no chef
>darn, I am inconvenienced
>get food from bending machine
Extremely important core role
>>
>>172035191
>not stealing the ice cream machine
>>
>>172035230
>not asking for kitchen access and making deep fried gummy bears
>>
Why is Byond even still up anyway? are the 3 autists that play the super weeb games keeping the servers up?
>>
Daily reminder that static name players should kill themselves.
>>
>>172035191
>have to spend money
>alternatively have to hack the machine
>machine can run out on long shifts
>when SHTF sating your hunger is potentially a liability when it's not as easy as getting the chef's food

let's not pretend like half the other jobs on the station aren't completely useless. The only jobs that matter past the first five minutes are sec, janitor, medbay, and the chef.
>>
>>172035486
>static name
>make a friend over a few rounds, save each other a few times
>change my name for fun
>they beat me to death in arrivals

still not sure which one is more fun
>>
>>172035647
why not both
>>
>>172035580
>machine
>run out
>when there is cargo
>also cargo orders infinite pizzas and chef is made obsolete
>>
File: 1409532865048.jpg (322KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1409532865048.jpg
322KB, 956x1280px
I once found out someone was a ling and killed them because their grammar was too shit to be the person they were impersonating
>>
>>172035838
Whew laddy
>>
>>172035838
ITS OPPS
IA CAL THE SHITLE
>>
>>172035778
I'll grant you it's nice when cargo orders pizza, but that doesn't always happen. Most techs fuck off after the first 15 minutes.

And people hardly ever refill machines.

>>172035838
good work
>>
>>172036227
okay senaat you can stop your gayposting
>>
>>172035992
The point is they have the ability to make it obsolete all it takes is for someone to make an order
>>
>>172035580
>have to spend money
money has no real use for the average job, only really matters on QM
>hacking machines
and?
>SHTF
when shit hits the fan, the kitchen would probably be a crater, considering it's right across from medbay on box

You know everyone can just order pizzas with their money roundstart, right? If not, it's just a "hey QM, could you buy us some pizza?". Chef is a non-essential flavor job. It's pleasant when there is a good chef, but there's always simple ways to work around not having one.

Also, janitor doesn't really matter as much as you think, either. If there's a mess that really does bug someone, they can go ahead and clean it themselves. Again, it's nice to have a good janitor, but a little blood doesn't matter at all, unless cult has an objective to spread blood.
>>
Has anyone ever thought of SS13 being based in different maps like tundra or a volcanic island with their own particular hazards and antagonists? Is there already something like that?
>>
>>172036765
A lowpop research station in the tundra would be a lot of fun. I was thinking of something like that just earlier today
>>
>high RP round
>all the high action events kickoff
Unfortunate. I also kind of wish I wasn't playing a retard for that particular round, though the funeral was quite fun.
>>
Only now do I realise this game is a lot like Tharsis
>crew aboard a space station
>things go wrong
>mostly all at the same time
>cannibalism
>>
>>172037170
I can assure you that any resemblence is coincidental
>>
>>172037170
It would be neat if there was some sort of gimmickstation that low supplies on everything + no cargo deliveries, so as the round progressed, you'd slowly run out of important stuff and have to jury rig shit
>>
the roboburger worked for me for the first time ever and i got taught how to clone people. thanks chef and nurse
>>
I feel like I shouldn't play chef anymore, as I cook far too slowly to anyone's liking
>>
thanks vince for helping in the shard build
>>
>>172037380
they also bullied you in OOC
>>
>>172037380
Just spam an easy dish and put it on the side for people to eat while you cook your other shit, then slowly cook the stuff you're interested in.
>>
>>172037443
they did? I didn't see it
>>
>>172037284
PRESS FIRST BUTTON
PRESS SECOND BUTTON
PRESS THIRD BUTTON
BONUS: USE MEDICAL ID ON LE YELLOW POD

are people really too dumb to read wiki about basic game mechanics?
>>
>>172037380
It's okay, the only way you'll improve is to play more chef. Even though I was the one meming you in OOC, you should play it some more until you get better.

Try to go into a round with an idea of what you want to cook, and know a few basic recipes you can fall back on in case there's a rush for food at some point (fried eggs, breadloafs, and simple burgers are classic standbys)
>>
>>172037380
you did fine though. people bitch at you as chef no matter what.
cook a bunch of samey crap fast? muh variety
cook spider legs and the like and tell them its poisonous? they eat it anyways and bitch
cook a variety of crap? muh speed
cook a variety of crap fast and communicate with them? you didnt make the one thing i wanted you to make you were supposed to magically know
>>
>>172037468
I had food on the table pretty much the entire round, it's just that the botanists got a lot of cool ingredients and were disappointed that I didn't make the cool dishes fast enough (which I did, just very slowly)
>>
>>172037585
You can remove the poison from spider legs with the food processor, there is absolutely no reason to ever put out poisonous food on the counter
>>
>>172037380
don't listen to these fucks, just deepfry everything and make gummy bears, just b urself
>>
eternal metaclub confirmed
>>
>>172037589
It's okay man, will come with practice
>>
>>172037498
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Cloning
this is what came up when i googled it. i found a second better written article that actually says what to do but by that point the nurse already decided to teach me so its like eh sure whatevs i rarely play med may aswell take the chance.
>>
>>172037589
fuck botanists

push them over and forcefeed them their ingredients
>>
>>172037627
Different anon but is that how you're supposed to make carp meat non poisonous too? Cause I tried that once and it wouldn't let me.
>>
>>172037718
That's not nice
>>
>>172037774
Yes

If it doesn't let you, you may have already removed the poison, examine the food. If the description is "An excellent Carp Fillet!" you have removed the poison, same for stuff like spider legs.
>>
>>172037774
if you put it in the food processor and activate it, it will spit out the carp along with the poisonous bits
although it might've fucked up, idk
>>
>>172037774
Why waste carp meat on that when you can make carp pheromones and get a carp-fu or make someone into a zombie, put him in a cake, give him to sec and have them think you sent them a corpse so they drag him to med and then he gets up and scares them?
>>
>>172037589
Sounds gay. I had a pair of pretty cool botanists earlier today, they made a decent amount of basic stuff to last the round, then spent the rest of the shift making fucking super death plants, my personal favorite was the one that had mindbreaker in it and killed you in 10 seconds flat if you ate it, aptly named death-berries. I ate one for giggles and didn't make it to medbay from the kitchen before it put me into crit and then I suffered from liver damage for the rest of the round. Good stuff. I was kinda disappointed it wouldn't let me juice them and make death wine though, shame.
>>
>>172038072
There is a machine called a still in the bar that can make alcohol out of fruits and vegetables

It's nice to make banana wine and apple ale to serve alongside your food
>>
File: 33485108_p0.jpg (320KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
33485108_p0.jpg
320KB, 1200x900px
>when people are putting 5u dex, bicard, keloderm and antitox into mix
>>
>>172037953
The carp spines that come out when you purify it can be ground up for the carp poison, there is no downside
>>
>>172038202
Oh fug I didn't know that, I'm still getting used to playing crew roles since I spent my first month as an autism crab. I wish I could've had death wine on the counter, waiting for someone mad enough to drink it, those berries were fucking potent.
>>
>>172038203
>5u keloderm
>2.5u kelo
>2.5u derm
Best mix is 31-31-11-11-14-2
>>
>>172037284
Happy to help.
>>
>>172038371
It retains the name and main colour of the ingredient you use, so it would have been called death berry wine, or death berry ale, beer, whiskey, vodka and maybe a few others I'm forgetting
>>
>>172038437
it doesn't need to be above 30u or 10u if mix isn't 100u
and adding 1u extra of everything is a pain in the ass IMO
so 30-30-10-10-15-1 would work same way too, just with less work
>>
File: Alignment Chart - waifus.jpg (116KB, 900x701px) Image search: [Google]
Alignment Chart - waifus.jpg
116KB, 900x701px
>>
>>172038575
Yeah that's what I was hoping, I didn't want to trick people in to drinking pure concentrated death, I wanted to challenge them to do it.
>>
>>172037774
read
the
WIKI
>>
>>172038730
It makes me happier to go the extra step, there's no reason not to with chem masters in chemistry
>>
>>172038819
>tfw you will never be on one of these lists
>>
>>172039228
Good feel
>>
>>172038819
>no Ailsa
>>
>>172038819
Swap Felicity and Reica
>>
>calling the shuttle just because one faggot farted
>>
>>172039183
b-but that's not time efficient at all, you could do another cryomix in that time instead of filling it up to 100u
>>
>>172039416
It would've been funny to see what would have happened to all of the brainposters
>>
>>172039156
I did, the processor wouldn't accept the literally just butchered still poisonous carp meat so I thought I'd missed something but nope turns out the game just didn't feel like it for me.
>>
>>172038437
>>172038730
What is the 10/11s for? Sugar and ethanol?
>>
>>172039659
but did you read the wiki?
>>
>>172039416
>calling the shuttle because some sperg decided to mindswap staff of change wizard on a station population of 8
>>
File: faggot.png (44KB, 669x196px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
44KB, 669x196px
>>172033838
What did former headmin Senaat1 mean by this post?
>>
>>172039508
I like my chemistry habits even if they aren't maximum efficient

I make lots of medicines and it's not like spending 35 minutes is worse than spending 30 minutes

>>172039710
anti-toxin and alkysine, a bare bones basic work every time mix has cryox, clonex, alkysine, anti-tox and usually a tiny bit of ryetalyn (1u is enough but I like to slip in 2u)
>>
>>172039716
What else?
>>
>>172039710
depends, DD/lifeline/honey/tricord/antitox/nothing/chloral/polyacid
just use ur imagination
>>
>>172039810
I thought the alk was the 15/14
>>
>>172038819
avada and kaylie have been nothing but nice to me though.
>>
>>172039745
WHO CARES THEY ARE SHITPOST MEMES
STOP BRINGING IT IN HERE
>>
>>172039883
it was, cryomix usage is mainly tied to alkysine so it's best to max it out as much as possible so it heals brain damage even when mix is halfway done
>>
File: cropped_4u.png (104KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_4u.png
104KB, 236x214px
>>172039883
31 31 11 11 14 2
Cryox
Clonex
Alkysine
Anti-tox
DD or Honey or [Insert chemical of choice for personal twist here]
Ryetalin
>>
>>172039745
didn't grow my bolgy wolgy 2/10
>>
File: engineering.png (7KB, 902x33px) Image search: [Google]
engineering.png
7KB, 902x33px
>>172037401
no problamo, had to go so I fought a spider and died
>>
>>172040043
the one to sawbones gave you one too?
it's hot
>>
>doing usual chem stuff
>doctor comes in
>asks you for some mannitol and brute patches
what do
>>
>>172039745
>this """ironic""" display of affection will surely make her smile and one day win her heart!
>>
>>172040027
>DD in the cryomix

*autistic screeching*
>>
>>172040264
>win her heart
senaat has a gf
>>
File: s m u g.png (117KB, 235x234px) Image search: [Google]
s m u g.png
117KB, 235x234px
>>172040271
I usually go for hyperzine at about 8u nowadays in lieu of it anyway

And I prefer to put ryetalyn piles next to cryo instead of putting it in the mix itself

Come at me
>>
>>172040271
DD is not that bad, it's better than 2.5u of everything in the fridge for sure and early in the round it's really easy to get it
>>
>>172040434
Hi!
>>
>>172040136
I know man it's spookin me
>>
>>172040027
those numbers are ugly, so ugly.
No point having DD or honey in there either
just fill up with hyperzine, then everyone who steps out of cryo comes out zooming.
30/30/15/5/15/5
>>
File: [worried laughter].jpg (10KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
[worried laughter].jpg
10KB, 200x261px
>>172040434
what color do you make rye pills
>>
>>172040434
yeah who needs cryo anyways le mao just use cold showers and feed people clonex here is 10u cryo peel for you sir
>>
File: wwrd.png (326KB, 433x414px) Image search: [Google]
wwrd.png
326KB, 433x414px
>>172040498
Hello!

>>172040568
White round small, because they are 1u

15 on the floor next to cryo, 15 in the fridge
>>
>>172040568
The blue circle
>>
File: 34767985_p0.png (103KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
34767985_p0.png
103KB, 350x350px
>>172040567
>hyperzine
might aswell use space drugs you junkie ass nigguh
>>172040693
>white shmall
>not reserved for sugar
>>
File: Kyubeyyyyy.gif (67KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
Kyubeyyyyy.gif
67KB, 350x343px
>he doesn't make pills that contain the most potent booze in the game
>>
File: 1471234222395.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471234222395.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
>>172040782
Food pills are the murky teal/dirty yellow long
>>
>>172040693
I'm okay with it then, that's the correct ryetalyn pill

>>172040710
INCORRECT
>>
>>172040883
That pill is reserved for rezadone YOU FUCKING SHITTER GET OUT REE
>>
File: 1470844953454.jpg (8KB, 150x144px) Image search: [Google]
1470844953454.jpg
8KB, 150x144px
Hey, doctors, chemists, anybody who makes the cryomix. Guess what: we don't give a shit. Nobody goes into cryo and says to themselves "Hmm I think this guy used 5 units of Doctors Delight instead of 5 units of hyperzine. What a gaff!". We think "Oh I'm in cryo guess I'll tab out and read the thread until I hear the ejection noise"
Seriously, nobody gives a fuck. For everybody except you autists, cryo is either working or not working.
>>
File: 35601771_p0.png (285KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
35601771_p0.png
285KB, 600x839px
>>172040883
b-but these are my rye peels
>>
>>172041069
>frogposting

Fuck off cargobitch, you've got crates to order
>>
File: 1472590703915.gif (2MB, 301x353px) Image search: [Google]
1472590703915.gif
2MB, 301x353px
>>172041008
Rezadone is pink and yellow to indicate danger trust me I am a professional

>>172041076
>gigantic superhuge multicolour megapill
>for ryetalyn
No no no no
>>
I want to write a song about spess

Give me some inspiration or ideas for what's the song gonna be about
>>
>>172041185
That's ARITHRAZINE

Alright, here's the big shitter test. Does anyone here colour their inacusiate pills the small purple? Because if they don't they're massive shitters.
>>
>>172041214
All of my co-workers are dead or out to kill me
>>
>>172041214
It could be about a posse of insane space clowns fighting a large army of greytiding idiots. With Latin Choirs and orchestral rock in the background.
>>
>>172041214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebnC_U83TjI
>>
>>172041214
THIS
>>172041325
>>
>>172041214
The definitive pill colour system that beats all others!
>>
>>172041319
>inaciusiate is small purple
>imidazoline is some other not tied to it pill or even worse, same colour
yeah nice
>>
File: n.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>172041319
Actually you might find you are the massive shitter for making inacusiate and not inacusiate-ethylredoxine-anti-toxin all in one, there's a reason there are big pills and small round ones
>>
>autists caring about pill colors
>I make them all red and blue
go be autistic in engineering
>>
>>172041214
make one about how kayleigh is the vampire and how we must unite to defeat >her
>>
>>172041319
Imidazoline is yellow/purple

inacusiate is purple/yellow
>>
>>172041485
>prescribing patients medicine they don't need
See me after class.
>>
>>172041485
>even making ethylredoxine
like nigguh why would I even bother with making pills that cure alcoholism, if someone drank 500u of neurotoxin just waterpotassium their ass, and if you don't wanna be drunk then maybe don't drink you mongoloid
>>
>>172041579
Inacusiate is purple because the actual chemical is purple. There is no other pill so objectively a colour as inacusiate being purple. Imadoze is the small light blue pill because it's like a clear sky against the mistiness of blindness
>>
>>172041585
>inacusiate and ethylredox have the same base medicine, anti-toxin
>only need tiny quantities of each to be effective
>50u of space per pill

>>172041641
WIZARDS
>>
>>172041712
medbay is for medicine, not the healing power of poetry
>>
>Medics arguing about the best way to do their braindead job of filling people with magical chems from the magical chem device of magic
>>
>>172041743
>WIZARDS
that's powergaming you cuck

>50u of space per pill
oh we got 50u of space, let's make cure all peels le mao dun forget to add 3.33u sugar and 5u hyperzine
>>
File: 1489975685319.gif (1MB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
1489975685319.gif
1MB, 350x272px
>Playing chemist
>Not playing as the superior Barman
>>
>>172041743
>giving people medicine they don't need for no reason other than you being lazy.
SEE. ME. AFTER. CLASS
>>
>>172041989
aside from that one bird barmen all ours seem to do is spawn in, make drinks without actually asking people what they want, get annoyed no one drinks the drinks they never asked for and silently go braindead
>>
>there are people who don't even powergame the janicart and fill it with 100u mednanos for consumption throughout the shift
>>
>>172041869
Just having a little bit of fun. Of course the job is easy, which is why it's fun to spice it up with shitposting.
>>
Remove all "self requested" bans when? Including job and antag bans.
If you don't have the self control to just not play the game or that role, or you're being a pissy baby because you don't like being converted to cult or revs, you are a faggot and should probably kill yourself IRL.
>>
File: blsh-fc.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
blsh-fc.png
81KB, 300x300px
>>172042103
What are we gonna do in class, senpai?

>>172041935
It's as much powergaming as making leporazine and I do both
>>
>>172042129
I find it's best to make as many interesting drinks as possible, then if someone asks for something, fulfil that request so they're more willing to return.
>>
>>172042360
Get you expelled.
>>
>>172042360
well hopefully you feel bad after nobody uses your le magic antiwizard pill 10th round in a row, don't forget to ask chapelain for a tank of holy water every round too
>>
>>172042332
is everything okay, anon?
>>
>>172042634
Chances are the one time I don't is the one time I get subjugated and fireballed

>>172042604
After I'm expelled we don't have to hold back, senpai
>>
>>172042763
>keep making some memepill every round
>because it may save you in specific round with specific antag that takes specific spells
yeah, that's powergayming
>>
>>172042859
Just like my doujins
>>
>>172042859
>blows rape whistle
>sparys you with anti-neckbeard spray
>>
>>172042957
Did I not already explain that they both come from antitoxin and there is no reason not to have access to it?
>>
remove birbs
remove birbs
>>
>>172043407
remove humans
remove humans
>>
I just finished listening through huey lewis & the news' first five albums, give me recommendations of who to listen to next
>>
>>172043407
remove birbs clothes
place on end of penis
>>
>>172043158
that's stupeed
>>
>>172043517
more like benis
:DDDD
>>
File: tf2_hats.png (495KB, 526x459px) Image search: [Google]
tf2_hats.png
495KB, 526x459px
>>172043540
Stupid like a fox, all the way to the bank
>>
>>172043517
boner
>>
>>172042360
Gonna explain to you the correct pill colours, because basically your a fucking idiot that has bad taste in pill colours and images.
>>
>>172043484
wow racist
>>
>>172043939
step 1: don't listen to anyone
step 2: just b urself and follow ur dreams
>>
so on the subject of powergaming can i ahelp if say a botanist keeps a flash in its pocket for absolutely no IC reason just in case its malf ai
>>
When will this fag get banned for shitting the thread up?
>>
>>172044376
If he specifically says he has it in case of a malf ai then yes, you can ahelp because that's metagay
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>172044418
>>
>>172043508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WDRxtd-2dQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqU7W8LdRd4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WLE6FpAcVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNdMC6_eUGk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAk5ane_9AQ

Carmen Mirandas ghost is by far as spess as possible. God bless the anon who posted this and the named anon who recovered these.
>>
>>172044721
already listened to this. not a fan
>>
>>172044513
darn i missed my chance to ahelp someone then
>>
>>172044721
Dawsons Christian is a great song, I'm glad I found it through spess.
>>
>>172044651
That is where this fag needs to go and stay.
>>
>>172044850
It sounded so much like a classic folk song to me the first time I heard it that I thought it was a nautical shanty with the lyrics swapped to be sci-fi
>>
when can you write in blood as a spook?
>>
>>172044418
>>172045085
who?
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with having a cute vox gf
>>
>>172045142
It sounds believable too as far as sci-fi songs do, I can easily see some miners working on the frontier in a rustbucket held together by tape and prayers swapping stories and singing stuff like that.
>>
>>172044815
To every single one of these?

Fine, have these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntzMjAr43LU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5q3kbAgS3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQET7FuyeRA
>>172044850
Dawsons is a classic but Some kind of hero and Rocket riders prayer are better honestly.
>>
>>172045225
Has to be cult mode, and cult needs a certain # of people converted already.
>>
>>172045285
(You)
>>
>>172045616
What'd I do?
>>
>>172045653
don't start this shit with me
>>
>>172042129
>not just making a hundred varieties of engine degreaser
>>
>>172045767
I think you're barking up the wrong barrel of fishes in a haystack with a full deck
>>
>follow crab after nar sie rises
>it seems friendly
>invite my bros over for a party
>we dance the night away
So good
>>
>>172045480
yeah i listened to the whole album when Probe first started posting about it.
I also can't get into anything leslie fish
>>
Best music coming through
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8tlOztKm2ws
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4b3-KpdPjs0
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cWjNM-BWiyw
>>
>>172045085
babies day out mode when?
>>
>>172046179
>more boring, uninspired folk music with a sci-fi theme
ugh...
>>
>>172046767
>I don't like it, therefor it is boring
:thinking:
>>
How the fuck do you escape from being handcuffed, legcuffed, and buckled to a bed in lifeweb?

Resist just says "You're trying to escape your bonds." and doesn't actually do anything. Tried spamming it, tried hitting it and waiting. Other actions seem to tend to have a progress bar kinda circle thing, but this yields nothing.
>>
>>172046861
it's like MLP fan music-tier
>>
>>172046894
>talking about lifeweb
>in an ss13 general
>>
>>172047128
I heard about it from here, and am now trying it out.

It's very, very strange, even by ss13 standards.
>>
>>172047225
doesn't lifeweb have a white-list?
and also the rape of underaged girls?
>>
>>172046767
Enjoy this?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
>>
>>172046894
u dont fag
>>
>>172047312
Apparently whitelist only applies if your byond account was made after like 2014.

From what little I can gather, rape is indiscriminate in this game, and there are indeed children, so technically yes.

>>172047439
Bummer.
>>
>>172047316
electro-swing is the fedora of electronic music.
Caravan Palace's best tracks are when they go more chopped and screwed, everything else is too safe.
>>
>>172047316
>immediately jumps on lelectroswing maymay
jeeeeesus man relax
>>
>>172047312
100 bucks for a internal bleed creating dong
700 bucks to be a futa now (price increases by 100 for every person that bought it)
You can buy the ability to be a "lord" or someshit just so you can ban a ckey
You can diddle kids
>>
literally nothing wrong with wanting a qt vox bf
>>
>>172047312
>doesn't lifeweb have a white-list?

Depends on server population. If you played on lifeweb before 2015 or something, you're whitelisted. If not, you can get booted when pop gets too high. You can pay to be whitelisted though (small fee).

>and also the rape of underaged girls?

Who cares?
>>
>>172047812
>actually paying anything higher than two digits in REAL MONETARY CURRENCY for ONE (1) Server in BYOND
wew lad
>>
>>172047931
he exists and plays nearly every day
>>
>>172047996
>yfw Kurt Jacobs actually paid money for lifeweb
Honestly we should just ban anyone who is seen on lifeweb.
>>
>>172034225
:^)
>>
>>172048070
>Honestly we should just ban anyone who is seen on lifeweb
>kolith is a known lifeweb player

Go ahead, not like zenny and company actually made the server any better
>>
>>172048070
>ban anyone who is seen on lifeweb.

But... wouldn't you have to log onto lifeweb to see who else is on lifeweb?
>>
>>172047701
>>172047757
You will like this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U
>>
File: 1393223870030.jpg (63KB, 676x492px) Image search: [Google]
1393223870030.jpg
63KB, 676x492px
>>172047931
>actually likes the setting's equivalent to kender
>>
>>172048250
That true.
Anyone remember Angelite ranting about how lifeweb is way better than /vg/ then came back after a couple months?
Who bets their waifu got raped? by kurt jacobs
>>
Stop fucking spamming OOC and post in thread you fucks
>>
>>172048250
pomf can hire an uncover agent to spy on the lifeweb players
>>
File: 1482637673989.jpg (133KB, 432x412px) Image search: [Google]
1482637673989.jpg
133KB, 432x412px
>>172048304
>hurr reddit
hah gottem
>>
>>172047316
I fucking love that gazelle
>>
>when your codebase and playerbase is so bad and lacking in features you need to hire prayermins specifically designed to make the round fun because nobody will be able to otherwise
o i am laffin
>>
>>172048858
you say that like dedicated prayermins aren't more fun than your nigger gimmick
>>
>>172048858
>lavaland is so cool guise wahoo I can't wait to get fucked in the ass by liggers on an edgy nonsensical alternate mining dimension that doesn't even mesh with the fucking base game
>wow ur sprites are like bad bro holy shit like damn dude you need more halo armors and like tac railz and shit like that for rilla tho bruh squad durka durka
>>
>>172048947
Are you implying pretending to be a black guy isn't the epitome of roleplaying?????
>>
>>172048636
This even has anime, please I hope you enjoy it
https://youtube.com/watch?v=j07ghXHFPuk
>>
>>172049152
no pretending to be a vaguely asiatic lesbian is
>>
File: 1449528339353.jpg (8KB, 290x244px) Image search: [Google]
1449528339353.jpg
8KB, 290x244px
>>172049258
Why are you so fucking agitated about this?
I don't like Leslie Fish. Sorry.
>>
>>172047812
so it's like hellmoo if you had to pay for it
>>
>>172049258
>yung bae
>admitted after Japanese Disco Edits that he doesn't give a shit about the funk/vaporwave scene
>only making this music for money and doing it as lazily as he can
>just ripped off whatever was popular at the time
>people still ate his shit up
>>
Do MoMMIs have to listen to mice
Could you follow an MoMMI around as a mouse and just say "don't do that" constantly
>>
>>172049542
I'm using it as an excuse to post music
>>172049597
I didn't know that, you're way smarter than me :3
>>
>>172048858
>not having game masters in a roleplaying game
What are you TG?
>>
>>172049613
mommis dont have to obey but they cant interfere
take that as you will
>>
>>172049597
his source material is infinitely better than what he shits out
https://youtu.be/t2wjCX81CHM
>>
>>172048718
It's distressingly furry but I still can't bring myself to say that I wouldn't fuck it.
>>
>>172049613
Mice are beings.
>>
>>172049726
nobody comes close to how good Hit Vibes was. Maybe Blank Banshee 0 but it's a diifferent style.
>>172049918
It is, there's few in the scene who can really take old funk records and spice them up well.
There's some really great stuff laying around though.
https://soundcloud.com/android52/animegroove
https://soundcloud.com/tanukimusic/tanuki-babybaby-fc-ep-free
https://soundcloud.com/keats-collective/rollergirl-boogie-down-album
https://soundcloud.com/stratfordct/23-waves-master
>>
Hey you, yes you.

Glad you're here again, hope you're good. Don't respond to this post, I just wish you well.
>>
>>172050957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phAYvTdIaXM
>>
>>172051086
>remix of the shitty english dub of basshunter's best song
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qTsaS1Tm-Ic
>>
>>172051392
>you think you know anything about music
let me educate you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flL_2awF-QI
Released: 2001
DoTA by Basshunter: released 2006
Pretty Rave Girl by DJ S3RL: released 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaNwvukxz64
Each song copies the original, Daddy DJ. Basshunter's re-edit of DoTA, All I Ever Wanted, even more so.
>>
>>172048043
but anon, will he be mine?
>>
>>172051669
he's very nice, why don't you go ask?
>>
>>172051601
Of course you'd listen to an artist called "daddy dj"

Post more comfy music
>>
>>172051784
because he would probably laugh at me and tell all of his vox friends
>>
>>172051601
Wait there's people who didnt know the original daddy dj? Jesus fuck.
>>
>>172052179
not this bird
he wouldn't, i promise
>>
Escape pods should be nerfed.

Fitting the entire crew in 2 tiles is powergaming
>>
>>172052304
well then, who is he?
>>
>>172053010
Nerd resting
>>
>>172051993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJA77S11BmM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmAZPtGCcec this is an edit of George Duke's Reach Out that I fell in love with like 4 years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeEqYn3rZCc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJxxAclRIcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kgQYToxWmc Goes by Lindsay Lowend also, makes really good stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Z4cW2IIsw
MrNONSENSE is one of my favourite youtube channels.
>>172052280
It's unlikely the song ever made it over to the US, outside of enthusiasts in the scene, especially back in the early 2000s.
>>
>>172053010
>implying the crew isn't trained in clown car antics
>>
>>172053010
Is fitting 9 people in a phone booth real life power gaming?
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
>>172053010
Escape pods should be able to manually launch as soon as the shuttle docks.
>>
>>172053270
rename escape pods to clown cars
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
>>172053550
yes
>>
File: epic.png (33KB, 784x520px) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
33KB, 784x520px
This is one for the next op image
>>
>>172053034
he plays service
>>
File: Next one.png (10KB, 354x128px) Image search: [Google]
Next one.png
10KB, 354x128px
>>172054927
I got you anon
>>
File: epic.png (32KB, 781x517px) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
32KB, 781x517px
xD
>>
File: Going Deeper.png (17KB, 399x233px) Image search: [Google]
Going Deeper.png
17KB, 399x233px
>>172055243
Gotcha covered, famalam.
>>
>>172054946
>vox who regularly play service
That list is like two individuals long
>>
>>172053550
Obviously
>>
File: qLUejqr.png (25KB, 444x308px) Image search: [Google]
qLUejqr.png
25KB, 444x308px
>>172055406
go play a fucking video game you nerds
>>
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP
>>
>>172055664
I can think of 4
>>
File: Untitled.png (115KB, 945x924px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
115KB, 945x924px
>>172055302
there
>>
>>172055727
That's still not very many
>>
I can't believe I died at the very end because some retarded opened the pod doors halfway to CentComm. Ban when?
>>
>>172055869
>not strapping in

click it or ticket
>>
>>172055916
People were making human pancakes because of blob and blasma flood :DDD at escape
>>
>find large artifact pretty early on
>oh fuck
>it's the one that has buttons that makes shit
disappointing
>>
>>172055916
There were like 11 people in that pod, we had to lie down just to let more in.
>>
>>172054946
the only ones I can think that I have seen on the top of my head are chiki and kayahi, and kayahi seemed to have died a while ago

both very qt vox anon, it would be wonderful to get to know them
>>
File: 1460076462925.png (130KB, 315x330px) Image search: [Google]
1460076462925.png
130KB, 315x330px
>>172055916
>click it or ticket
>>
File: 1485992709051.jpg (18KB, 285x279px) Image search: [Google]
1485992709051.jpg
18KB, 285x279px
>warden that round
>>
File: NEXT THREAD.png (123KB, 945x924px) Image search: [Google]
NEXT THREAD.png
123KB, 945x924px
Here's the next thread's OP image
>>
everytime i go combat borg to fight the blob i regret it. i even took an upgraded recharging bed to it and could still barely do any damage at all
>>
>>172056167
>be detective
>evacuating, blasma everywhere
>watch the warden casually cut off a prisoner's head off with an esword he confiscated from him
>nope.jpg
>>
>>172056167
WARDEN!
PERMA!
THEYRE ESCAPING!
>>
>>172056167
I kept seeming him about the station. Surely that's more suited to the 3 or 4 basic officers, the HoS or the Cyborg they had?
>>
>>172056294
Overminds basically means "call the shuttle and try to survive on a pod".
You literally can't kill it unless it spawns at a meme location you can easily laser and people actually use emitters
>>
Remember:
Security Officers are bullies.
Bully them back twice as hard.
>>
File: 1489118005343.jpg (30KB, 539x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489118005343.jpg
30KB, 539x552px
>late join captain that round
>>
Don't bully the sec
>>
Remember:
Shouting: "POLICE BRUTALITY" is framing and gets you 5 minutes brig
>>
Objectic aesthetics borg tier list:
The engibot that looks like lego in a dark area with no flashlight
Swole engibot that looks like its carrying a boombox full of booze
Arachne
Engiseer
The service borg with the chun-li thighs that looks more like a peacekeeper than service
Big black peacekeeper
the TG bot that is a ball

The rest are ugly and bad
>>
>>172056485
>tfw will never be pushed over in maint and teased mercilessly for my unrobustitude by qt twink assistants
>>
>>172056798
>big black peacekeeper
fucking faggot
>>
No bans, no drama, shuttle doors are garbage, everyone go home
>>
Okay so what drinks do I electrolyze for ethanol? Wine, whiskey, gin, tried almost all of them and nothing worked, which do I need?
>>
>>172056880
Just bolt them on launch, wow so hard fix coders holy shit ban when?
>>
>>172056798
>no r2d2
>>
File: ss (2017-03-25 at 03.35.13).png (14KB, 648x194px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-25 at 03.35.13).png
14KB, 648x194px
>tfw you purposefully mine at least 2 squares around each of the concentrated digsite areas and you still end up breaking four large artifacts

Sorry, Xenoarch.
>>
>>172056874
>>172056964
please don't make me say it
>>
>>172056953
fuck you I have the right to space myself
>>
>>172056880
You should literally expect someone to be a retard and open the doors when you cram everyone in like sardines
>>
>>172056920
Did you try vodka?
>>172056953
The idea brought up was "what if they opened with a crowbar" which I like because crowbars are common but it still means we can accurately tell who dun it (which we almost always can anyway but not when there are 10 people in there)
>>
>>172057072
Oh shit, not that, thanks anon, ill try that now.
>>
>>172056920
just ask chem you black nigger
>>
>>172057025
Oh no can't suicide till I'm in a pod wow such hard game pls kill m3
>>
>>172057123
Give me liberty or give me death
>>
>>172056920
Here's the drinks you electrolyze for ethanol

>oxycodone
>tramadol
>chloralhydrate (and by extension sleep toxin)
>lipozine
>condensed capsaicin
>methylin
>diethylamine
>vinegar
>hooch
>phalanximine
>sterilizine
>
>>
>>172056101
Man I was just playing this last round
I just don't play during breaks because my internet at home is so fucking awful it doesn't work with this game
>>
>>172057015
Another miner came up to me and told me he broke one as well.
>>
>>172057238
>phalanximine
>sterilizine
nobody makes that
ever
>>
>>172057368
phalanximine can be found in the ghetto surgery and the CMOs office

Sterilizine yeah nobody makes that, it's old bay stuff that was from when wounds could get sceptic
>>
>>172057324
Guess I must just have not been on at the right times, I enjoyed playing blackjack with you a while ago
>>
>>172057015
3-4 is usually pretty good to account for strange rocks that aren't near the surface
>>
File: 1460374449704.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1460374449704.png
63KB, 578x547px
>tfw no hachi bf
>>
>>172057892
I've been a borer inside Hachi
he's a pretty cool dude
>>
File: 1479792955441.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1479792955441.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>172057892
>tfw no Vox bf/gf to jew me over and leave me stranded on an abandoned planet with nothing left
>>
I wish medbay weren't always full of crossdressing sluts

I like medbay being full of autists who could keep a station alive through anything
>>
>>172058012
That caption is great, it reads like something Douglas Adams would write
>>
>>172058086
It's not my fault I spawn without clothes
>>
>>172058012
vox live and die by their reputation, so no one would do that
>>
>>172058115
wikihow is a goldmine of comedy
>>
>>172058012
i was a borer in one who held a clown prisoner once. dumped him in botony with enough to keep him alive and the deal that if he makes enough stuff he'll let him go.
somehow the clown took offence to this i dont get it
>>
>>172056798
Which one is arachne?
>>
>>172058086
I, for one, enjoy being treated by cute nurse girls, (male) or otherwise.
>>
so what is the lore behind the humans in spess? why are males and women functionally identical, why do they never need to drink or use the toilet, why can they carry like 50 metal girders per hand, never actually suffer from not eating beyond going slow and can heal from basically anything by popping a few pills? they can even be without air for minutes and suffer no brain damage
>>
>>172057892
I love how the med birbs are pretty cool dudes.
>>
>>172058086
Medbay is full of crossdressers now?
I thought that was just the library
>>
>>172058709
The lore is that they're in a videogame
>>
>>172058709
>use the toilet

I won't play your sick game
>>
>>172058586
the bottom medibot, waifu one
>>
>>172058709
Genetic testing obviously

>>172058738
The only birbs I don't trust are traders because they metafriend around not outside of game they just protect each other in game
>>
>>172058807
then why dont they fart laser beams
>>
>>172000908
Holy shit anon, YOU'RE the shitter
>>
>>172058709
Our server is literally to casual to handle hardcore hunger
>>
>>172059019
responding to a 16hr old post isn't normal... but on /ss13/ it is
>>
>>172058747
>now
>>
>>172058709
Starvation kills if it gets low enough

>>172059019
I'm the shitter that kills the borgs then welderbombs the apc the AI shunted to. Oops, you caught me,.
>>
File: avada calling me autistic.png (71KB, 442x354px) Image search: [Google]
avada calling me autistic.png
71KB, 442x354px
Avada is a mean
>>
File: Librarian Gununu.jpg (163KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Librarian Gununu.jpg
163KB, 640x480px
>>172059143
>people are stealing my niche
>>
>>172059275
>The T and M are one point more than the rest
>In Autism no less

Which monster did this?
>>
>>172059275
I still don't understand how I could be neutral good with all those other waifus to compare to
>>
>>172059275
Avada is an erp whore.
Remove waifus.
>>
>>172001990
>>Insulated gloves if the AI is subverted so you don't get shocked, usually get them roundstart from cargo if you are competent
nice powegaming desu
>>
>>172059275
>putting Avada in your chart
I can think of 10 waifus who fit chaotic evil way more than Avada
>>
>>172059275
avada is a huge fag who needs to off theirself immediately.
>>
>>172059275
I never called you autistic the other people made the letters, i thought that the chart was cute.
>>
>>172059168
>Starvation kills if it gets low enough
Only if hardcore mode is enabled (which it almost never is) or you're a mouse.
>>
>>172058920
>Reica Carter
>lube, mindbreaker, and chloral >queen of 2016
>''''good'''
>>
>>172059581
Did they turn it off in the config? Used to always be on
>>
>>172059543
Fuck off Avada.
You're an obnoxious cunt and you contribute nothing but shitposting and retardation
>>
>>172059275
Anon, those letters are reactions
They're usually by other people
>>
>>172059648
It has never been on by default since it was added.
>>
>>172059680
A
>>
>>172059680
I
>>
>>172056726
Nope
>>
>>172059620
>lube, mindbreaker and chloral
>>
>>172059776
>>172059797
LAW 2
>>
>>172059797
How the fuck do you not know how to spell autism?
>>
>>172059168
>Starvation kills if it gets low enough
only for mice. ive gone entire multi hour long rounds not eating on jobs like xenobio since i wasnt planning to move around much anyways
>>
>>172059620
someone should pull the chemstats for the last 4 months so we can see the shitter standings
>>
>>172059835
ai law 2 make me a sammich
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxJFYSnoK4
goofcooking
>>
>tfw will never get abducted by vox raiders, dragged to their ship before being raped mercilessly and then forced to serve them both as a sex slave and to toil over botany all day

REEEEE WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS
>>
What petty things do you enjoy doing ingame? As a borg I like to go to places I was law 2'd not to once I'm not on asimov just because they told me not to.
>>
[20:47] Lina Muerte: I feel like making a GM profile for SS13 related scenes.
[20:47] Creepy Susie: i feel like erping with Lin aon SS13
[20:47] Creepy Susie: along with Pomelo
[20:47] Platz: Can I come
[20:47] Lina Muerte: SS13 erp was a slippery slope
[20:47] Lina Muerte: It's how I ended up here.
[20:47] Creepy Susie: I'm going to robust Lina's butthole with a toolbox!
[20:47] Lina Muerte: True story.
[20:48] Lina Muerte: Not if I get the insulated gloves first.
[20:48] Lina Muerte: And the tool belt
[20:49] Princess Nunu perks up. Who summoned Nunu?
[20:51] Blowjob Queen: Susie, hold my hand
[20:52] Lina Muerte: >Be mime
>Assitants hack into theater and steal all the costumes
>Ask my dear clown friend Syndicate Spy for some yellow crayons and some latex gloves from medical in mime speak and that thing that renames items
>Head to the washing room and color them all yellow
>Leave "insulated gloves" laying around for assistants.

These are the people who waifufag
>>
>>172060362
>tfw dgitalis will never abduct you cause you're always in some autism den
Feels bad man. Just want to make weird vox crops that actually get used for something without being a bird

>>172060386
I like to give all the stamps to the clown
>>
>>172060386
I like stealing things from the bar as a chaplain. Sometimes arcade cabinets, sometimes beer bottles.

>captcha: Gaylord Broad
>>
>>172060518
cool I have no idea who any of these people are
>>
>>172060518
Who the fuck are any of these people
Is this another serb's bullshit you're dragging in here
>>
Hey guys, what differences should I expect as a tgstationfag migrating to vgstation?
>>
>>172060910
less retards
more retards
>>
>>172060386
Sometimes I make green bicard pills and the doctors get mad as hell
>>
>>172060386
I always interact with the clown and mime as security, PDA slips never get old and humoring the mime is fun
>>
>>172060910
Actual medical and atmospheric systems
>>
>>172060910
That you should leave before you shit up this place too? Mudshits not welcome. You already ruined your server, stop trying to add another to your rap sheet.
>>
>>172060518
>[20:47] Lina Muerte: SS13 erp was a slippery slope
>[20:47] Lina Muerte: It's how I ended up here.

so vorestation
>>
>>172060910
it's better, but not better for TG fags

TG normies out, you shit the place up
>>
File: uh.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
uh.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>want to join and play as a borg
>have to hope there's a roboticist or someone willing to do it
>have to hope the station isn't in fucking chaos preventing it from happening
>can't just join as a borg let any reasonable station lets you do
>>
>>172060910
space law is actually enforced by sec
you aren't superhuman
ooc in icc will get you banned if it's bad enough or you just do it way too often
>>
>>
File: Goblet_cunt.gif (3MB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Goblet_cunt.gif
3MB, 720x540px
>>172060386
Eating the borer egg when someone flicks the xenobio light roundstart.
>"Oops!"
>>
>>172059275
can you imagine being such a gigantic faggot that you'd actually consider using cropped anime porn as your avatar?
>>
>>172061534
Remember to all ways be rude to waifu fags
>>
>>172061420
>petty
>>
>>172061337
>tfw not noticed
>>
>>172061207
Any silicon can print the parts
Any person can operate
It's because of telling your metabuddies it's malf/subv and then suddenly 11 validsbots join
>>
File: Black Magic.gif (2MB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
Black Magic.gif
2MB, 400x246px
>>172061609
Always bully them too.

Even if they start screaming for people to come fuck your shit up.
>>
File: 1463612335159.png (408KB, 1134x943px) Image search: [Google]
1463612335159.png
408KB, 1134x943px
>spawn as gray shitter because some ligger stole my job in botany
>proceed to to gray shirt shit
>SUDDENLY A WIZARD
>a book appears at my feet so I read it
>learn the barnyard spell
>what is this? i wonder
>use it on a guy
>he turns into a horse
>i am dying laughing at this point
go around the station transforming people
>transform the HoP into a pig
>hide in botany and transform a Plasmaman into a cow
>the horseman from before breaks into botany and tries to drag me into maint but a borg saves me
>come back to botany and the plasmaman is on the ground with 2 medics trying to keep him alive
>as i get closer he explodes killing me and the 2 doctors
>i get cloned
>the horseman is waiting for me
>as soon as i come out he flashes me, cuffs me and drags me around the station
>screaming the whole time he drags me back to medical over broken glass to heal me so he can further torture me
>i see a nurse and beg her to help me
>she somehow deciphered that it turned that man into a horse and he wants revenge
>goes to get fluro acid, so i call her a whore and turn her into a pig
>horse man drags me to getto surgery
>drains my blood and makes me drinks something
>go into crit, die
>horse man clones me brings me back to ghetto surgery
>i am screaming and begging for my life the whole time but no one comes
>he cuts out my tongue and eyes, then leaves
>incredibly the captain teleports in with a magic flute
>i try to talk to him but everything comes out as "ooolololoooohoooh" because no tongue
>he puts my eyes and tongue back in
>"HELP HELP, THE HORSE MAN IS COMING BACK AND HE WILL KILL YOU TOO"
>he says "Nah, i am authority"
>just as he says that the horseman walks thought the door and the captain tases him, cuffs him and slappps him on the operating table
>tells me to do as I will
>I proceed to bash horsemans face in with a crowbar
The captain saved me from pic related. This was the single best round I have ever played.
>>
>>172061420
>new borers were just added so everyone wanted to play them
>scientist orders a load of crates and asks cargo to order more
>QM is a diona and gets science access to open them up for easy transport
>when they arrive we get all the crates unlocked and open and start piling them
>QM just starts eating them all and going "whoops"
Gave me a good giggle, they ate like 10.
>>
>>172061728
>playing on TG
p l e b i a n
>>
>>172059505
Anyone can shock a door and that's all she wrote. If they have a grenade or external access you're done well before anyone can get the body
>>
>>172061337
>not in any of these lists
feels gud
>>
>>172061728
so it turns out the plasmaman died because when i turned him into a cow his breath mask fell off and he couldnt put it back on. so he suffocated.

I never got any shit from the HoP, never got set to arrest, got cloned twice, and was still able to kill the horseman.

>>172061915
Fun things are fun senpai.
>>
>>172061337
take me off that list right now
>>
>>172061728
That sounds fucking awful
Horseman would get a b& here
>>
>>172062175
>Fun things are fun senpai.
I guess. I just don't like their community or their casualized atmos
>>
File: 1473757682060.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473757682060.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>172061903
What does eating boer eggs do?
>>172061728
>tg fags torture anyone they think is valid
wow 10 . 10 fun there uh huh
>>
>>172062283
>people who want to just play get husbando'd
>people who want to get husbando'd get ignored

like pottery
>>
>>172062439
>>172062636
Using the barnyard spell makes you valid salad. I had it coming. I am surprised that I didn't get bwoinked myself. In any event it was fucking hilarious and I genuinely had a ton of fun getting tortured by rape horse.

>>172062534
Ehh I only ever stick to botany so I wouldn't know. But I do wish people could stay in character a bit more. Less "REEEEE"s and such.
>>
>>172062819
I want to be waifu(male'd) by people other than the person who's waifu(male)ing me
>>
>>172062824
>Less "REEEEE"s and such.
Even the people here cut down on that stuff better than TG, when IC.
>>
>>172062824
play on VG with us anon
>>
>>172063103
>VG
end this meme
>>
>>172063103
What's VG like, never heard of it
>>
File: meat department.jpg (91KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
meat department.jpg
91KB, 540x720px
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14430

Permanent hardcore mode soon
Rev up those fryers
>>
>>172063103
Sure, tomorrow.
>>
>>172061980
nice powergaming desu
>>
File: NTlogo.png (10KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
NTlogo.png
10KB, 400x246px
>>171998217
Is NanoTrasen the best corporation in fiction?
>>
>>172063083
the only waifu (male) i can think of is Ailsa, and they are qt enough to waifu anyday

just wish they would keep their helmet on, you gotta worry for your fellow officers
>>
i miss ailsa
>>
i dont
>>
File: dreamteamanime2.png (196KB, 924x334px) Image search: [Google]
dreamteamanime2.png
196KB, 924x334px
new bread
>>172064371
nice and freshly baked bread
>>172064371
>>172064371
>>172064371
>>
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14429

>Dies
>nerfs what killed him
>>
>>172064630
Try again and make it not shit, please.
>>
>>172064636
Kinda makes common sense if you think about it, but then again, for game balance reasons, it makes human pancakes a lot safer
>>
>>172064705
It's not shit. Who cares what the OP image is I just picked at random.
>>
>>172064630
>not using
>>172054927

YOU SUCK
>>
>>172064775
>not using any of my handcrafted images I posted in the thread :(
are they that bad?
>>
>>172064867
That's literally my image and I won't use it because it's shit
>>
>>172064636
Joke's on you, I survived. My patient didn't, though.
>>
>>172064982
It's better than the other image you fcuck
>>
>be roundstart cultist
>get chummy with the other engi cultist
>try to steal cap's spare
>it isn't there, a borg sees me break in
>take hand tele anyways
>stash my cult shit
>get taken to sec and tracking implanted
>eventually shit goes down, i get caught and deconverted
>chum cultist kills me and re-clones me to remove the tracking implant
>he gets caught and deconverted
>life goes back to normal
>we bask in the warm radiation of the singularity together
>he gets eaten by singuloth
>go to the bar and drink my despairs away
>return to singuloth
>plead for him to take me
>singuloth eats me as well
>all while this plays
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO007Bx1Uak
>>
>>172057238
also, engine degreaser always has ethanol in it, but you'll need to centrifuge it out instead of electrolyzing it.
>>
>>172056920
You get ethanol the ghetto way by using the still.
>>
we bomberman station now
>>
HANG YOURSELF KAMMER, NOW STORY TIME
>>
Kammer should hang herself

with my cock
>>
Hang yourself Kammerjunk
>>
>>172072029
Hang in there for a minute, it's a long one
>>
KAMMERJUNK HANG MY DICK ON YOUR SHOULDER
>>
That bird he killed was a fucking nigger bird though
Though it seemed he was grudging hard
>>
>Killed a crew bird for being a shitbird, later got killed by same shitbird because shitbird got converted to cult and wanted payback or whatever. Later became an ERT and had http://pastebin.com/xkBbeVRq this conversation with sec as an ERT member while the bird was being fed holy water in a tea cup (was already deconverted previously). Lasered the bird to death for having been apprehended twice or thrice for theft. Told me its crime was stealing medbay supplies and corpses, but was only told the "corpses" part during the lasering. If it was a trader or something or if it had actually done anything beyond theft, I'd take that excuse to get your revenge valids but as it stands I just can't buy it. Feel free to appeal this if you wanna talk more about it.
>>
>>172059995
please don't
>>
I'm not sure the rules of someone who is implanted but that vox was stealing cloneable bodies and all the synthmeat for the cloner and a bunch of other medbay stuff. He also had quite a bit of contraband. He had this all until sec came and arrested him and I never saw him after that.
Should I post this on the forum or was nanocop being a grudging nigger?
>>
>>172072029
>>172072035
>>172072052
>>172072119
I told you it was a long one. I needed the opinions of other admins who didn't know it was an admin that got killed. It turned out to be a lot harder than I thought when admins started plopping in during the discussion and needed the full deal over again.
>>172072605
No, I need to deal with the vox too, but I didn't wanna delay it any more so it's something I have to do now. You *can* check the logs for what exactly I told him and what he told us back.
>>
>>172072605
Nanocop was told that the bodies were being niggered only (directly) after lasing the bird to death.
>>
File: cult pirates maybe.png (347KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cult pirates maybe.png
347KB, 1000x1000px
>>172073316
Actually fuck me I forgot the actual picture someone stop me right now
Oh my god it can't even fit because of its resolution I am not fixing this just look at it HERE:
http://i.imgur.com/5Zbonem.png
>>
>>172073617
Fucking nice, thanks kammer.
Thread posts: 796
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.