[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 764
Thread images: 120

File: 000.jpg (197KB, 1280x1815px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
197KB, 1280x1815px
Previous Thread: >>171658235

>LP's /tosg/ image folder
http://www.mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan%27s_tosg_folder.rar

>Latest "Patch Notes":
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=887

>Events:
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=860
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: http://pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

https://github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
http://pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt
>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse(Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)
>>
How come there's no updated information on gems, hat enchants, etc?
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333bbbc
How to stat?
>>
>>171918364
Full con
>>
File: Ramza.jpg (34KB, 270x458px) Image search: [Google]
Ramza.jpg
34KB, 270x458px
>>171918364
>Squire will always be a bitch crafting class and never be good

The costume is so nice looking too, Ultima when?
>>
>>171918590
Just take a circle in it if you like the outfit.
>>
Why are there so many people on the ToS forum that apparently spend all day every day bitching about the game in some of the most broken English I've had the misfortune to read instead of quitting? So baffling.
>>
>>171918737
Because they're better than the many people in /tosg/ that apparently spend all day every day bitching about the game in some of the most broken English I've had the misfortune to read even though they quit before rank 8.
>>
File: 1jj4.png (73KB, 295x164px) Image search: [Google]
1jj4.png
73KB, 295x164px
>tfw swollen golden mob explodes
>>
>>171918559
Should I go full cloth?
>>
>>171920126
No.
Cloth and Leather Masterys suck.

3 parts Plate is meta, for all.
>>
Point of Wugu3Cano3?
Wugu don't need dex
>>
File: emoticon_0010.png (12KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
emoticon_0010.png
12KB, 70x70px
>https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/352083/10
tostards?
>>
Should i make some kind of ranger or some king of mage? I want to have big aoe and kill mobs.

I also heard there are some kind of "chests" that i need to do before hitting max lvl, what is it?
>>
>>171922458
Make some kind of nigger such as Doppelnigger. It has huge AoE and is the current dps meta.
>>
File: fwee.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
fwee.png
13KB, 128x128px
>>171869390
>>
>>171922458
>Should i make some kind of ranger or some king of mage? I want to have big aoe and kill mobs.
Make some kind of cleric.

>I also heard there are some kind of "chests" that i need to do before hitting max lvl, what is it?
An event. You get a set of chests from the event board and get rewards from it at certain levels, but you can't get them if you hit max level. Read the op for more info.
>>
>>171923806
Why cleric?
>>
File: rip.png (921KB, 905x477px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
921KB, 905x477px
Comfy is recruiting!

If you're in Telsiai or looking to play in Telsiai, do come and join us.

If you have any further inquiries feel free to ask.
>>
>>171924363
There's an old meme about clerics being better mages and mages being better supports. The only real aoes for Mage are flame ground and hail and frost cloud and they aren't that big, even if you take sage and make them bigger. I guess Sorcerer might have some cards with large aoes though.

On the other hand, clerics can cast large areas of heal tiles to hurt things, druids can use this huge grass area to hurt things, miko has a frost card like skill, taoist can kill things with either krivis lightning skill which isn't a real aoe or with this talisman no one ever uses that does a shitton of damage in an area.(why doesn't anyone ever use that op moving talisman?) There's a lot of other strong classes too in the tree.

Archers probably have good aoe though. I don't know that much about them myself but they seem like they have a lot of decent aoe attacks.
>>
>>171925146
Huh, i guess i try archer then...

And just to pretend i didn't made a huge mistake: Klaipeda is ok? are other servers better?
>>
>>171925340
As long as it's not fedimian or varena, you're fine.
>>
>>171925146
>There's an old meme about clerics being better mages and mages being better supports.
Not just a meme when it's absolutely true.
>>171925340
Archer is only decent AoE if you either pick SR or Falconer with mergen. As for cleric, If you want to have huge AoE dmg along with strong support and utility, roll a Cleric c2 Diev c3 Miko PD c2.
>>
>>171926210
>Not just a meme when it's absolutely true.
Veracity doesn't have anything to do with it being a meme.
>>
>>171926265
I know, which is why I put the ''just'' in the sentence. I only assumed that you used me as a way to dismiss the notion because that's generally how people use it.
>>
>>171926447
used the word meme*
>>
Seeing so many archers crying about Sage and asking for a nerf is hilarious when most of them use such a retarded broken class like Hunter and considering that Sage can be easily countered.
>>
>expect r9 info
>get 3 firecrackers

thx mr. kim
>>
>>171926703
>r9
I have bad news for you
>>
>>171922152
They go full STR on those builds. I don't really see the point, as you're giving up a lot of damage from cannon. A lot of people seem to be making wugushi3cannon2 though.
>>
>>171926210
> Cleric c2 Diev c3 Miko PD c2.
wut.

I just looked at class list and thought to pick something that sounded cool...is there any trick to proper leveling or just do whatever?
>>
>>171926742

It'll come out one of those fridays in the next few weeks. You'll see!
>>
Are sorcerers decent now?
>>
>>171926959
>.is there any trick to proper leveling or just do whatever?
Leveling up is easy, but tedious with almost every class because it only requires doing repetitive, easy and boring quests, so it really doesn't matter that much. Some classes do level up faster than others but not by a large margin.

And what do you mean with whatever? Do you want me to explain to you why this particular combination is good?
>>
>>171924793
I want everybody online when I quit.
>>
>>171927097
Im not sure how classes work here, do i keep all skills of previous class after i advance?

i mean i just got to first advancement and decided to transform to ranger, but now i think - will it hinder me at higher level? if leveling any "low lvl" class bad and need to rush straight to tier 5-6 classes...
>>
>>171922152
No need to go str, just get red gems
>>
>>171927478
It works like this: You only have a limited number of classes to choose from at the first levels. Whenever you reach a new advancement, new classes will become available to you. You keep your previous classes as you keep choosing new ones. There's currently 9 ranks in the game and each rank corresponds to a specific class that you can choose at that determinate rank.

So to exemplify, it goes like this:
Archer> Now you can choose to rank archer to level 2, pick Quarrel shooter level 1 or Ranger level 1, let's say that you decide to pick ranger, this will make your build Archer c1 with Ranger c1.>When you are at rank 3, which is around lvl 45-50, you will be able to decide if you want to pick Ranger level 2, quarrel shooter level 1, Archer level 2, Hunter level 1 or Sapper level 1, let's say you pick ranger again, this will make your build Archer c1, Ranger c2. And so on until you reach the ninth advancement.

You can make any combination you want as long as it fits within nine choices and you also have to take into account when each class becomes available.

Here:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/

I recommend playing around a little.
>>
>>171927998
>9 ranks
Fuck, I meant 8.
>>
What's so good about the Small Crystaras?
>>
>>171928156
It can have two slots.
>>
>>171928173
What about the ones with only 1 slot?
>>
>>171928626
You get rid of them.
>>
Max peta or agni?
>>
>>171927998
>skill simulator
>taking class second and third time adds more skills
>all those skills
Maybe i just gonna pick sapper...
>>
>>171929109
For who? Any fire damage dealer - agni for sure, it's broken
>>
>>171929282
I would plan the build if I were you, it's really easy to fuck your build up in this game.
>>
>>171929109
Pve=Agny
Pvp=Either Animus or Max peta because of mdef.
>>
How do I get Illizia?
>>
>>171922339
TestName isn't bad at all
>>
>>171925340
Klaipeda is the server for everyone not from SEA or BRs
Yes, for EU too, is really better to pretend Fedimian doesn't exist
>>
>>171922339
Pretty sure I saw a guild with this name in Silute.
>>
File: 1488988108164.jpg (239KB, 1239x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1488988108164.jpg
239KB, 1239x1112px
Did the map fog viewer break the game?
All my unlocked maps are now suddenly gone.
>>
>>171930965
IMC broke the game, not the fog viewer.
>>
>pistol shot is now a 0 CD skill

are corsairs good now?
>>
How decent is Pyro without Warlock2 or Sage to powerlevel someone?
>>
>>171931335
And it hits multiple enemies.
>>
>>171918590
Gotta tank it from a demon lord and survive
>>
>>171931527
It already does that, hell even the C basic attack does
>>
>>171931335
Corsair still suffers from not having a decent follow up class if you pick C3. R8 options don't fit pistol subweapon at all. The most obvious option would be fencer, as the skills allow for pistol and theme wise pirates with rapiers are a good match. But it's just not possible to have both at c3 without gimping yourself.

Your only choice currently is getting Shinobi at R8, and the synergy isn't optimal.
>>
So how is this game now compared to May of last year? did it get better?
>>
>>171932939
Game is a lot better, but deader.
>>
Is priest really on a bad state right now?
>>
>>171933893
Anything not Diev3 is on a bad state.
>>
>>171933893
Still very useful in both PvE/PvP because of Resurrection.
>>
>>171933893
Ress, extra heal and monstrance are good. Everyone gets bless/aspersion/sacrament from shops.
>>
>>171934497
Pardoner was a mistake.
>>
>>171934207
>bokor pd solos 98% of the game
>bad state
>>
>>171935019
Nobody cares about special snowflake meme builds.
Even Melstis bots are in a bad state too because they are a niche meme bot build.
>>
>>171935240
>literally the standard pd build since kcbt3
>snowflake
>>
>>171935019
>Bokor
>Good
Have fun spamming your effigy button in a failed attempt to have a extremely small boost in DPS. Diev c3 gives you ausrine, which is one of the most broken skills in the game, silence tree, also one of the best support skills, owl for damage and cd statue. All diev skills are very good at any end game content and the most future proof of all cleric class, bokor only gives you mediocrity that stop being useful around mid game, the small boost in DPS that you gain with pandemic+effigy really isn't worth considering all God-tier Diev skills that you will lose and that's something I have been saying since forever here, but it took a long time for retards to accept it.
>>
>>171933893
Anything above Priest c1 is a mistake.
>>171935240
>special snow flake
>meme
pick one
>>
>>171936070
Don't a lot of Kriv builds take Priest 2 for revive as a backup in case someone fucks up on passing Melstis?
>>
>>171936070
It's possible to have a snowflake meme build, it all depends on the mentality.
>>
>>171936241
I personally find Priest c2 pretty useless when you already have ress 5 because:
-Your party will barely and rarely die, especially now that mdef/def increases at a absurd amount with each rank, so you will won't need a back up ress, you can just ressurect people on the spot if things go wrong.
-If you are a well equiped cleric, especially with a good amount of hp, it's extremely unlikely that you will die considering that cleric is the most resistant class in the game, therefore you will be able to just ress your party on the spot given that things went wrong.
-In PvP Revive is meh because it lasts less than 30 seconds, ress is much more reliable.
>>
What's so good about plate passives? Isn't mdef better?
>>
>>171933893

priest still okay, but r8+trans power spiked killed bless and well... diev

maybe after a diev nerf...
>>
>>171938119
>What's so good about plate passives?
Hp and generally the effect of the plate armors tend to be better, although I would say that now it doesn't matter much because you can easily increase hp with gems and other items, the extra from plate mastery barely matters anymore.

Another reason to not wear plate is pearls from Inquisitor.
>>
Plate armor mastery (hp) only requires 3 pieces. So you cna roll top/bottom/gloves+wind runner 3 slots (for blue gems) to get the a good maximum hp and defense. As for pvp you need to switch top armor according to the situation, but you can still keep a 3 plate bonus if you feel needed and a top leather/cloth but everything has a weakness

top leather is weak to dethrone/balestra
top cloth is weak against rush
top plate is weak against murmillo and for mages, pearls
>>
>>171938332
Diev changes are pretty much all we need to bring the cleric tree in line, I know people like to meme about how OP cleric is but for PvE it's really just Diev and PD2 that are offensively broken. I don't think it's worth trying to fix PvP at this stage though, hopefully for r9 they make better armor available while easing up on how much base damage classes have so that class durability can catch up with damage.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (33KB, 723x201px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
33KB, 723x201px
>>
trying to plan out my tomes and vouchers, are the dragoonc1 and priestc1 quests short enough that they wont waste more than <5 min of a tome?
>>
>>171938432
>>171938963
>Pearls
>>
>>171938976
>is but for PvE it's really just Diev and PD2 that are offensively broken.
You can make any cleric build viable by simply having cleric c2.
If you compare mage rank 8 with cleric rank 8, you will see how trash the former is in comparison.
This is without counting pvp, in which Kabba, priest c1, cleric c2, Inquisitor, Oracle and Diev c3 are all broken.

Cleric used to be at least somehow balanced(not really), but it all went to shit when IMC gave high damage skills and AoE to them.
>>
>>171939393
Clerics only good AoE skills are PD2 and Diev3, that's the thing. Everything else follows the rule of hitcount/target limit, whereas wizard skills hit targets in their AoE without restriction other than AoE ratio.

Also the rank 8 wiz classes are intentionally designed as support classes most likely because IMC knew people would be cheeky and do Chrono 3 rank 8 self-pass builds.
>>
>>171938976

diev breaks the pvp being a r3-r5 class and ausrine and they can fill in
oracle c1 is too strong for pvp (prophecy has too many charges for c1, counter spell too stronk for a c1 class too)
inquisitor is the definition of IMBA as it breaks mage classes harder than sage breaks archers, malleus shotgun dealing 30k damage even on fucking swordsman/archers (it should do 0 damage), pears that kill 60k hp wizard if they do one autoattack (why this shit has overheat?), plus, it requires nothing from the earlier ranks (like, if monko or paladin was trully needed to make inquisitor skills works... but no, you can go full cancer and kill even full con swordies with inquisitor)

there's the meme miko too but I find oracle much stronger for pvp than miko (miko without pd is cucked by wizards 8/10 times). regardless, miko alone is stronger than ele3 with just one circle - and they are free to go diev 3 pd 2! miko should have been a secret r8 class ffs

Kappalist has revenged working on pets and, again, being too strong with just one circle

Even priest 2/3 is a little bit over the top for pvp, the only reason we forget then is diev so it's pretty much the same situation as pve, pvp needs exactly the same fixes regarding clerics. Heal should be nerfed as well, pvp arena has a -50% damage on everything, heal is literally 2x stronger this way an being a % heal, well, makes the use of full con much stronger, would be nice if it was 50% weaker too and more reliant on stats - and cleric 3 / mass heal -.
>>
>>171939739
Oracle and kabba are subpar in PvE though.
>>
>>171939739
I really don't understand what point you're trying to make, yes clerics are broken in PvP but it's mostly because characters aren't durable enough for the difference in damage between clerics and other classes to really matter. It doesn't matter if you do 50k damage in 3 seconds or 150k damage in 3 seconds if players only have 50k hp..
>>
>>171939959
I'm still mad about Oracle 3, they repeatedly cut Twist of Fate's balls off because people were actually using it and Foretell is a rank 8 skill that's worse than Ausrine in every meaningful way. And then they also made lots of mobs immune to change so they can't even really do change money farming anymore except a few specific mobs.
>>
>Kino
>Got nerfed to death
>It's still top-tier in pvp despite all the new classes and all the shit stacked against mages
>>
File: 1484334555296.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484334555296.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>171917267
Futureproof is recruiting.
Join us for SUPER FUN TIME!
pm ApplyAFineHorse3 for invite
>>
>you see a cute healmage sitting in a box in town
>what do you do?
>>
>>171940315

because mf and raise is the only that is reliable and against clerics and

>miko

retards who lank reset'd from oracle c1 to miko for full pvp builds.

I play psychokino and if I'm facing a team with oracle c1, the game is much, much harder since if I don't raise him I'm pretty much done, so all he needs to do is stay way to not get raised together while covering the field with pears. a 4/5 MF raise combo is done with one counter spell and they will probably still have 5~ second of ausrine while raised.

I would take kabbalist of instead of oracle if I really wanted miko for diev inqui builds
>>
>>171940470
Change channel.
>>
File: 1458324723382.png (144KB, 283x236px) Image search: [Google]
1458324723382.png
144KB, 283x236px
>>171939041
This is depressing.
>>
>>171941681
That guys is giving me hopes i am not a lost cause yet
>>
>>171939272
Don't know about goon but Priest I think is just a short boss fight with Necroventer.
>>
>>171941832
This wouldn't be so bad if ToS were a much better game
>>
>>171940470
Adopt
>>
>>171941976
Indeed but that guy is PROUD to be a no lifer running 24 Saalus and 8 ET per day, some of these runs are to 35F too
>>
>>171942437
I guess if he's having fun that's fine but it I get the impression he gets a lot of his self-worth from being strong in the game, very unhealthy mindset.
>>
>>171942520

He's probably like 15.
>>
>>171942520
He is one of the Doppels always writing suicide letters to IMC everytime they touch his class
>>
>tfw 8x saalus and 12x 290 rushes/day
>>
>>171943153
What a scrub
>>
>>171943153
how do you even have characters that can do 290 rushes but not saalus
that doesn't even make sense
>>
File: 1464619536255.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1464619536255.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>>171943153
>mfw 14x saalus and 21x 290 rush
>>
>tfw 0 Saalus and 0 290 but 4 ET
>>
Should I bother waiting for this shit even though its great EXP? Or just run through maps and get cards?
>>
>>171943479
Wait, it's stupidly good xp pre 200 and still decent xp after that.
>>
>>171943479

if you have an alt warlock just farm vouchers and spam them for the rest of the tome, if not yea wait
>>
Duelist or Catacombs rapier?
>>
Does anyone know what fossil Amber goes for on Klai these days?
>>
>>171943913
Lolo rapier
>>
>>171943913
Just suffer for a Venier
>>
>>171943321

well I just leveld all my 4 characters to 317 so I do those 8x saalus (each character can do 2) and 290 rushes (3x4 = 12).
>>
>>171943913
Farming Venier is not thaaat bad anon.
>>
File: 1468428768328.jpg (169KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1468428768328.jpg
169KB, 1200x1600px
>>171944652
>>171944778
It's just gonna help me farm it in the mean time
>>
>>171945157

don't waste your money, it's way easier to get now than it used to be
>>
>>171945157
You farm for venier on a thaum anon, you just need a rank 4 char.
>>
File: screenshot_20170324_00002.jpg (530KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170324_00002.jpg
530KB, 1440x900px
QUEUE PLEASE ONE MORE RUN!
>>
poorman's duelist with two yellow gem lv 5 is okay

decent for pve and farming and makes saalus and missions easy
>>
>>171934497
and should i take stone skin? i heard that it was nerfed for pvp
>>
>>171945245
>>171945282
I just want to try the class out without the venier You FUCKinG NIGGS
>>
>>171945684
Then try it with a Training Rapier, retard.
>>
So i already accepted my failed build...3archer+3dapper+1ranger or 1arch+3sap+3ranger? Or just take whatever?
>>
>>171945804
ShutT yuR FOOKING TRAp Yyou TRITE FAGGOT
>>
File: pajeet dagger.png (303KB, 299x546px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet dagger.png
303KB, 299x546px
it's like the third or forth weapon item that I try to awaken and I only get low rolls of poison attack
>>
>>171945834
Sounds like someone should play Doppel instead.
>>
>>171946608
What is considered a high roll for that weapon rarity? I need prop attack for my dagger too.
>>
>>171946668
Sounds like you have my COCk in UR mOUth
>>
>>171946764

At least 35. Even karacha (170) can get ~30 (my karacha had 17 holy LOL). Not sure ho's the best roll for 220 weapon, maybe +40
>>
>Anniversary Event
>Just a fucking 30mins duration
Why not buff the entire day, instead of that shit.
>>
>>171947401
A true anniversary gift would be a bunch of Exp Tomes and Instance Reset Vouchers, just like how things were back then.
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2127722.1323354351.1f2f31415a6271.11243a4a55
what do
>>
>>171946924
N-no, stop it anon!
>>
File: rofl.png (184KB, 332x254px) Image search: [Google]
rofl.png
184KB, 332x254px
>still playing this game
>on the verge of sub 3k
>>
>>171949461

>3k autists who loves the game and having fun with qt characters

or
33 million american retards at world of fatcraft

I'm going with Mr. Kim till 50 left, thanks
>>
>you could be playing Ragnarok
>>
>>171941832
>>171939041
This can't be real, holy shit.

Human beings are amazing things, we really feel proud and try to feel superior to others about literally anything, don't we?
>>
File: 1485094086828.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1485094086828.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>171949461
>don't like WoW because it has too many people!
>why can't this game have as much people as WoW?

are you one of those people that wake up everyday that tells everyone that you will kill yourself that day and then 2 hours later still haven't done it but just keep telling everything that have ears that can listen to sound that you will soon?
Or are you just baiting at this point?
>>
You can't Swell Artilorium anymore or I'm just really unlucky?
>>
>>171948105
Link3 -> Sage
>>
>>171951565
You can swell it
>>
I'm back after taking a 2 month break from the game. Did I miss anything good?
>>
>>171952143
DPK gone, some hunting grounds items are sweet.
>>
>>171952143
Capyba's erp logs
>>
>>171952143
>Quit tree of savior
<Miss anything good
Does not compute
>>
>>171952364
post 'em
>>
>>171942520
I doubt he's having fun.
>>
>>171952376
Sometimes good stuff comes from the community. Who knows, I certainly don't.
>>
File: 1490295620627.png (354KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490295620627.png
354KB, 800x900px
>>171952424
There aren't
>>
>>171949818
Being this mentally handicapped, I am so sorry.
>>
>>171949818
Except it's 3k scattered around all servers. Some servers probably have less than 500 players. And a MMO it's not like a MOBA or FPS, which can sustain itself with a small, but active community. In a MMO, the economy needs to function, it needs new players to be health. You need a good number of players to always have queue at your disposal. You need a good number of players to make for a satisfying pvp and gvg experience. You basically need new players to keep the game alive, or at least a good number of old ones, MMOs like ToS really weren't designed to be played in a server with less than 1k players.
>>
>>171954330

My server is doing fine.
>>
>>171954442
I highly doubt it.
>>
>>171954442
Unles your server is Klaipeda or Telsia no, your server isn't doing fine
>>
>>171955412
>>171954527

Silute!
>>
File: nothanks.png (17KB, 134x180px) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.png
17KB, 134x180px
>when people masturbate to your homunculus
>>
>>171955704
Show me your Homunculus.
>>
File: screenshot_20170111_00001.png (29KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170111_00001.png
29KB, 500x370px
>>171956254
>>
>>171956503
nice
>>
File: 1475776196010.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475776196010.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>171956503
>>
File: 1462191843376.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462191843376.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
Why are you still playing this garbage? Do you still blindly believe they will make it better?

In any case I came here to laugh at you.
>>
kys boatfucker
>>
>>171941681
>>171941832
>>171941976
>>171942437
>>171942520
>>171942680
>>171942858
>>171952570
>tosg gangs up on a person again who is better at being autistic than they are
no surprise here. you guys pride how fucking good you are at this ded """MMO"""

tell me about the meta's again and good builds and how many alts you guys have
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>171954330
Here's the server run downs.

>Klaipeda
Idiotic Americans who can't quit.
Estimated populace: <500

>Fedimian
Intelligent Europeans who quit this trash early.
Estimated populace: <300

Rest is pretty much the BR's and sea monkeys.

You were never relevant /tosg/ and you still aren't. When people transferred from Klaipedo it died right after and your salty tears have never ran dry since early access days.
>>
>>171951571
mind explaining why? link3 seems overkill, same feel as link1 being bad
>>
>>171956503
I left before they implemented the homunculus. Are they useful at all or coveted and can you even make money selling them / worth the effort etc.?
>>
>>171959485
What else is there to take?
Thaum 1 or Necro 1? Everything will feel half-assed anyway.
>>
>>171959862
Some spells are useful but it's not worth the farming effort in general. You can sell them but only alchemists can use them.
Best spells are probably Joint Penalty, Raise and Magnetic Force.
>>
>>171960224
>only alchemists can use them
Fucking useless then.
>>
>>171960472
Pretty much. It's also locked behind C3 alchemist. You'd think it would be this amazing pet that would transform the otherwise passive shit class into a fun supporter, but no. Alchemist robs you of ever using the character in any combat in the game and gives you nothing in return.
>>
>>171959901
fair enough, thanks
>>
reminder that homunculus casts magnetic force and raise

can't wait for kino 3 alch cancer
>>
>>171961770
Reminder that homus don't work in tbl/gvg
>>
>GET_HOMUNCULUS_SKILLS
>Chronomancer_Stop
>Psychokino_Teleportation
???
>>
>>171961897
Reminder that homus cast at random and most of the time do fuck all
>>
95% of the videos of Tree of Savior on YouTube are from people who have quit the game.

I'll let that sink in.
>>
>>171962260
It casts whenever it can whatever it can. If you give it a single spell it will cast it whenever it's not moving and the spell it off cooldown.
It works perfectly fine for things like JP and helps a lot farming things.
>>
>>171962259
What's the matter?
>>
>>171962431
use ur brian moran
>>
>>171962403
>alchemist
>farming anything other than low level mobs
>>
>>171962595
I mean, besides the fact you rolled a shit class.
>>
>>171962668
Pyrolinker alchemists can literally, unironically, farm anything in this game.
>>
>>171962798
lol
>>
>>171962953
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>171959205
The "/tosg/" outside Klaipeda is irrelevant
Klaipeda /tosg/ is top of the server for PvP and has 40F ET clears, sounds pretty relevant to me
>>
>>171963579
Uhm, CNL isn't really tosg.
>>
>>171963614
Is more /tosg/ than whoever is left on Fedimian atleadt
>>
Wugusenpai, should i pick Falconer after Wugu3? Or it will be a waste?
>>
>>171964008
Falconer skills doesn't work for Wugu.
Take something to go into Mergen
>>
>>171963690
Not at all.
>>
File: 1479682799114.jpg (92KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479682799114.jpg
92KB, 1000x1000px
>>171964128
>Take something to go into Mergen
Falconer?
>>
How do you level in this game now that there's no one to level with and no one to do dungeons with? I heard they added a bunch of quests in the "dead zones" but is it true you STILL have to stop and grind mindlessly for hours in parties (which you can't because dead game)?
>>
>>171965283
I play on a supposed dead server and i never had a problem with queues
>>
>>171965283
Same way I did before. Why do you need to depend on others to carry you? Exp rates are so high now, you can just kill random enemies and level up. No effort at all.
>>
>>171965481
you mean having megaphones
>>
>>171965283
you just do quest and dungeons and missions and maps up to 2xx or 3xx

grind if you want but you dont have to
>>
>>171965648
>Same way I did before.
Who are you to even make this a relevant statement to the discussion? Do you expect us to know who you are you retard?
>>
>>171965786
doesn't make any sense to me

you either have to grind or not at all so which is it? I heard this game had exp grinding but you're not making any sense.

Can I quest to max level no problem? I mean solely on quests. Not dungeon runs (limited per day). Not with level 70 team level. Not with token bonus. Just questing.

Yes or no.
>>
I want to play pvp monk but god, is there something they can do against hunter? I know you can beam the motherfucker but I need more reliable way to knockdown the fucking pet. Everything about pvp in this game (2x2) is based on what you can do to the hunter's pet when he comes to you.

Hand Knife works?
>>
>>171966068
No
>>
>>171966068
>I mean solely on quests. Not dungeon runs.
No. Probably not.

Just do dungeons and missions.
You can grind (to lvl faster, because daily entries) but you dont have to grind.
>>
>>171964128
Can i took SR filler so i will GO FAST
>>
>>171966068
You can. But doing missions/dungs daily will helps you a lot. It's just 6 runs in one day
>>
>>171966068
No

>Not with level 70 team level. Not with token bonus.
They dont give any meaningful exp when questing. You dont kill a lot of mobs for quests.
>>
>Taking 1's in Tevehrin 4
>Suddenly get one-shot from full health

What the fuck was that? Do the archers have that one Mergen skill or something?

Yes I've been putting off Tevhrin for a very long time.
>>
File: 1486440087187.png (364KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
1486440087187.png
364KB, 800x602px
>>171966621
>Taking 1's
>Suddenly get one-shot from full health
>What the fuck was that? Do the archers have that one Mergen skill or something?

I think so. I had that too when doing solo 290 full clears.. sometimes only.

>1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 THIRTY FUKING THOUSAND
>>
Does the Western client still run like fucking shit like it did over a year ago in CBT?
>>
>>171966621
They have triple arrow and I think the golems can inflict either armor break or defense down.
>>
>>171966841
Yes, a little less shit now (for some people), but still.
>>
>>171966869
They gave them Spiral Arrow AND Triple Arrow? God.

I let a Zolem hit me for a while but they don't seem to have any skills, so no armor break. I bet the archers just have the same ridiculous base damage on Triple Arrow.

>>171966841
I find it far, far better than back then, but still not the best.
>>
>>171966621
Some mobs in the cave have the berserk buff which makes them ignore defense and critical resistance.
>>
>>171963614
The CnL party that cleared 40f was full tosg. There are 0 tosg guilds by your definition anyways, since having people not recruited from thread makes you not tosg.
>>
>>171967714
>>171966840
Maybe I should add that I did see the Triple Arrow purple beam of light when I died, but I'll be on the lookout for that enemy buff too.
>>
>>171963579
>doing content in a server with three digit active players
>relevant
>>
File: 1489819942849.png (354KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489819942849.png
354KB, 900x1200px
>>171968493
But all servers have 3 digits players, some more than otners
>>
Do I understand this right - each cardboard cube can give you any red? Is there any reason to use the 2h spear cardboard cube if I'm trying to get the RHP?
>>
File: 1486423319149.jpg (21KB, 480x283px) Image search: [Google]
1486423319149.jpg
21KB, 480x283px
>>171969024
I see what you did there...

But post prove that all servers have over 99 players each :^)
>>
>>171969228
>each cardboard cube can give you any red
Yes.
>>
get a job anon and mod
>>
File: 1462662836540.jpg (172KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462662836540.jpg
172KB, 700x800px
If Tree of Savior was a single player game.

>We would love it.
>No pay to win or grinding.
>Modders would fix the game.
>One price, pay whenever.
>Co-op mode for free or modders do it.
>Game ends officially at royal mausoleum.
>Continues way beyond.
>Combat would be the same.
>Framerates would be 60 to 120 everywhere.
>Alchemists, Squires etc. would be patched.
>Leveling is just as hard, but you have no character limit.
>No dungeon limit, but drops are 10x more likely.
>No gacha or boss cubes, just 2%, 5% and 10% drops straight from boss.
>Silver would scale with monster health and difficulty of map, meaning end game maps gave 10,000 of silver for every group kill.
>Leaving an alchemist / pardoner etc. in town for yourself.
>You could leave multiple stores in towns.
>Squire tents are forever.
>Online co-op missions that are 5 man ET like adventures.
>There would be dozens of online dungeons.
>Online is completely free.
>Your warehouse is limitless and shared with alt characters.
>Cutscenes would have voice acting and story mean something.
>Lots of secrets and recipies and no rush to beat it all.
>Free patches on Steam that add content and DLC would add expansions to the world with level cap increase every 6 months.
>All your skills would have 0 latency.
>All skills would be fixed and patched and balanced around the idea of "having fun".
>Quirky builds would work.
>Enhancing items and failing doesn't break it but just reduce level and you lose silver.
>Attributes would still cost a lot to keep things interesting!
>World bosses always up and no debuff, just hunt when you want for fun and rare items!

Imagine!
>>
>>171969946
get a job
>>
File: emoticon_0026.png (6KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
emoticon_0026.png
6KB, 70x70px
>>171969946
>>
quit your job anon
>>
don't be rude shitlords
>>
nigger
>>
this general shouldn't exist
>>
>>171951431
that was oddly specific, anon. Are you okay?
>>
File: 1489551017819.jpg (31KB, 498x337px) Image search: [Google]
1489551017819.jpg
31KB, 498x337px
>>171931502
>>
>>171931502
>>171973627
Well unless it was nerfed, people made a pretty big deal over linker pyro with agny necklace.
>>
>>171931502
Garbage, you can only power level effectively with warlock 2.
>>
>>171973627
>>171931502
>Pyro without Warlock2 ..to powerlevel
Trash

West Siauliai Woods does not work without WL2

Royal Maus plvl is ok with other classes. less effectiv,. less easy/lazymode ofc but it works
>>
>>171974687
>you can only power level effectively with a class that's rendered useless by another player of the same class spamming a zero cooldown skill
mmmmm
>>
Pyro can give powerlevels at maximum efficiency at the mausoleum second floor, but the loot is trash (only silver).
>>
>>171975392

I get spammed by the grim reaper whenever I try to plevel there
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122288ff.233551.1f2f31415a6172.1a2a344155.112a3a4851

Speed is everything when solo grinding for silver.

Just buy JP scrolls.
>>
File: 1486449743244.png (194KB, 478x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486449743244.png
194KB, 478x380px
>>171976434
>solo grinding for silver.
>Just buy....

Hah no
>>
>>171976434
retard
>>
File: derp.png (9KB, 61x61px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
9KB, 61x61px
>>171976434
>JP scrolls
>>
ded game
>>
>[Identifier] Sandra
Couldn't they call her Appraiser?
>>
>>171978818
Then people would expect appraiser players to identify their stuff.
>>
>>171978818
That would confuse millennials when they add the hidden class with that name. Cant do that.
>>
ded game find a job
>>
>people who transcend ignition
>>
get a blow job anon
>>
>>171981272
*unzips*
all yours
>>
>>171981834
you have a guild chat for this
>>
>>171978818
Isn't she the Appraiser Master? But if they called her that, people would be freaking out about how to become an Appraiser already.
>>
File: Sandra.png (785KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sandra.png
785KB, 600x900px
>>171983734
She's the Identifier Master.
>>
Not yet!
>>
where were you when tos was kill?
>>
>>171987169
on tos
>>
>>171987169
Playing tera
>>
>>171987169
Playing ro
>>
File: 1480888558183.png (137KB, 481x554px) Image search: [Google]
1480888558183.png
137KB, 481x554px
Post 'em.
>>
File: wugushi.png (252KB, 313x518px) Image search: [Google]
wugushi.png
252KB, 313x518px
>>
File: 1471133512664.png (170KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
1471133512664.png
170KB, 414x248px
>>171988640
/bullies/
>>
>>171976434
Wouldn't runecaster do a better job if that's your objective? Unless I'm wrong and you can't cast invocation during 100% uptime rune of giants after the next rc buff, maybe get wiz3 for stronger spirits.
>>
File: wugu god.png (1MB, 1200x663px) Image search: [Google]
wugu god.png
1MB, 1200x663px
>>171988640
Praise the Wugu God!
>>
I want more in-world looking clothes and less Granado Espada looking clothes.
>>
>>171992079
we have pilgrim outfit and it's great
>>
>>171992220
It should've been all-class, man.
>>
Been out of the loop for a while. Are sorcerers and necromancers good yet?
>>
>>171994765

sorcerer is okay now (has a small variety of bosses for cc and weird attacks for pvp, and TS demolishes pve now with the new Riding (it adds your matk to your pet's attack so TS's skills are hiting like a truck and well, scales with transcendence).

necro's summon is very bad for a rank 6/7/8 but the class still works as a one circle wonder and c3 is not that bad: Flesh cannon sheer power with 16 hits and 2.5k base damage, maximum decay from Dirty pole lv 15 and skels does some damage (but only exels at afk bees, lol).
>>
>>171995118
Are tokens inflated like fuck now? Thinking of playing again but if the monthly upkeep is a massive chore then fuck it.
>>
>>171995341
Tokens are highly variable in price and not always on the market but they tend to be from 2-4 mill. It's much easier to get silver now at end game though, you get roughly 300k per day solely from rushing the 290 dung.
>>
>>171995341

yeah, like 2-3m. doable to farm in 3-4 days at higher levels without stress. currently we are having the best leveling event ever so it's a good moment to come back
>>
>>171995341
Just play without a token. Progress is slower but you don't have to worry about wasting time or money, and can just have fun.
>>
>>171995576
>>171995654
Do sorc builds not matter now that you'll just be sitting on the summon all the time? I don't want to reroll my wiz3link sorc but I suspect pyrolink would be better now since I've heard about some agni necklace.
>>
>>171996010
Do what you want and don't rely on flavor of the month builds.
>>
ded
>>
>>172002570
Resurrection was actually playing the game.
>>
>>171996010

well. QC is still good and futureproof, so is linker (but linker 1 demands a gem to be decent). But yeah, in comparison to Pyrolinker with agny...and qc gives no matk, only +final damage that doesn't work for the summon, but helps bat and your later ranks (warlock? necro c1? sage mayeb sage 2...)
>>
How is Sorc' evocation skill effected by your secondary card? It says it is but I don't think I've ever actually seen somebody use that skill.
>>
Should I got for a pyro2 or one of the new classes? I really like my burst damage but I also want to get the new costumes
>>
>Nyx Knight set would be fantastic on my alts
>They're not Swordsmen

It doesn't make sense because the equivalent leather and cloth sets aren't class restricted, but I guess IMC wants other classes to be squishy.
>>
>>172006156
Eh swordsman deserve more unique equipment, having so few armor type restrictions and equipment options causing every character to just pass around the same sets of gear is one of this game's bigger flaws imo.
>>
>>172006484
Also it's pretty much a fucking joke that the actual tankiest class in the game is Wizard because of innate magic defense/level and that broken Cryo passive, and it's just going to get more pronounced once Runecaster doesn't have any more skill restrictions.
>>
Do I need to go full con with a Featherfoot2 build for Blood Curse to work? I'm currently making a Wiz3>Link2>RC>FF2 with full int.
>>
>>172006484
Yeah, stuff like Kovos felt good, but it's just weird in this case because there's no normal plate alternative for non-Swordsmen.

But I suppose I'm also used to being able to throw plate on wizards and clerics, despite when coming into ToS I was weirded out by the fact that cloth, leather, and plate weren't inherently class-specific.
>>
>>172007016
Wrong, it's INT you want. Transposing INT to CON gives more CON than just going full CON.

>No Thaum
Doing it wrong.
>>
>>172007530
No point going FF2 then? Guess I'll go warlock2.
>>
should i start playing this again?
>>
File: 215165830_esoB6-1050x10000.jpg (250KB, 1050x613px) Image search: [Google]
215165830_esoB6-1050x10000.jpg
250KB, 1050x613px
>>171969946
>>
>>172008504
Everything they promised us was a lie, outright removed, made irrelevant, or just forgotten. The game is nothing but a cycle of making alts so you may do daily chores on all of them that enable you to transcend a single weapon to ridiculous levels. And that it, there isn't even anything worthwhile to do with your ubber gear once you acquire it.

They 100% Korea'd the game.
>>
>>172008876
well, this is the answer i was expecting

can you at least reset your class yet?
>>
File: 1426822683869.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1426822683869.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>172008504
PLAY THE GAME
>>
>>172008876
>The game is nothing but a cycle of making alts
So, RO.
>>
>>172007530
>>172007016

For pvp go full con, transpose is not realiable

for pvp, well, whatever
>>
>>172009020
you missed it, they let us reset our characters for a limited time
>>
>>172009498
In RO, making alts was rewarding because classes played very different from one another, and they were all good at different things. In ToS, the same meta builds are good at almost everything and all others are just passable, for-fun characters at best. Also, it's impossible to gear multiple characters because you must focus all your resources into transcending a single character's equipment. You have no real freedom of anything in ToS.
>>
>>172010320
That's just your mental deficiency + nostalgia.
>>
File: 13.png (123KB, 189x277px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
123KB, 189x277px
>>
File: Client_tos_2017-03-25_02-42-02.png (90KB, 161x280px) Image search: [Google]
Client_tos_2017-03-25_02-42-02.png
90KB, 161x280px
>>172013060
wugushit unite
>>
Does anyone have a guide to do the Miko hidden quest?
>>
>>172013920
Google
>>
>>172014161
Fuck off
>>
>>172005395
The animations are different. You can swap cards in for show while casting it in town. I didn't bother checking if it affects damage types since it's pretty useless either way.
>>
>>172013920
Nice, finally found this again.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrx9E0qXMEMaVxLpPk1lAwXJC0Wc20pkAANFwfmeKLM/preview

Of course the OP should have this in the pastebins, but they're outdated as expected.
>>
>>172010320
The classes here play very differently from one another, and there's a wide variety of "meta means popular" builds now. Transcendence only matters for damage dealers. If the only thing you care about is gold 1's on bosses, that's your problem.
>>
>IMC couldn't be bothered to make different skills that use mutant, plant, and beast cards and so lumped them all into shoggoth.
>They couldn't even be bothered to make 3 different shoggoths.
>1 year later and there's still some bugs even with what they have implemented
>>
>>172014686
They really should only show who gets 1 and not the others.

What happens in large group things like guild raids? Only the top 5 get shown?
>>
So can we channel hop to farm stuff now?
>>
>>172014765
>They should really only show gold 1

Why? Just because muh RO? Guild bosses don't show dps rankings II don't think and world bosses just show which party got highest dps.
>>
>>172015730
No, because it's pointless. People who wanted their 1s would still see their 1s though.
>>
>>172016074
Disagree, obviously for something like Fletcher vs. Monk Fletcher will win and get gold 1s but it's nice to have so I can know "oh that Sadhu outdamaged that Corsair" or whatever.
>>
>>172006484
>swordsman
>deserve
No such thing.
>>
File: 1490090737170.jpg (51KB, 481x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490090737170.jpg
51KB, 481x700px
>>171923359
Please, I wanna know. Have some butt for your trouble.
>>
>>172013060
>>172013572
Tell me your builds, wugusisters!
>>
>>172017573
Why do you need Falcon anyway? For multiply shot only? There is no synergy between wugushi and falconer
>>
>>172019169

Nah, I only plan to take falconer if I go Archer2>Sapper2>Falconer1>Scout1>Cannoneer2.
I don't know shit about falconers though so I was wondering if it's one of these of these classes which require 3 circles to be good or if a single circle is okay.
>>
File: screenshot_20170325_00002.jpg (19KB, 174x289px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170325_00002.jpg
19KB, 174x289px
>>172013060
>>172013572
Which card to use?
Does card lvl matter?
>>
File: 61893012_p5_master1200.jpg (643KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
61893012_p5_master1200.jpg
643KB, 800x1131px
>>
>>172019351
I don't think that cano need Falconer. You hit 10 enemies already
>>
File: tmp.jpg (8KB, 131x107px) Image search: [Google]
tmp.jpg
8KB, 131x107px
Rodent's luck strike yet again.
>>
@172022229
nobody currs autismo
>>
>>172021697
Well yeah but what is left? Scout 2 is shit, Sapper 3 is underwhelming, Rogue is shit and all the other classes need multiple circles to work.
>>
>>172023093
Sapper3 is good though
>>
File: 62071459_p4.png (154KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
62071459_p4.png
154KB, 480x720px
hello
>>
>>172025224
I require healing!
I need healing!
I require healing!
>>
File: 62071459_p1.png (210KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
62071459_p1.png
210KB, 480x720px
>>172025409
>>
>>172019414
Mantice or the Honeything
Level doesn't matter
>>
>>172022229
DELETE THIS
>>
>>172023093
SR so you can GO FAAAST
>>
Any musket pve build please?
>>
>be told fencer is great boss dps
>be outdamaged by fletcher, musketeer, wugushi, and a whole lot of other people all the time
>they don't even have to use SP pots nonstop unlike me

I regret falling for this meme.
>>
>>172030784
>not bringing your pocket hoplite3 dragoon2
How much does your composee do each hit?
>>
>>172031072
Two ~4k crits on vulnerable enemies, with full shop buffs. I'm still level 230 though, my composee is level 5.
>>
>>172031589
>not even Fencer3
You'll see later.
Invest on Venier and 2 fat yellow gems though, at least level 6, 4k on vulnerable enemies is pretty low.
>>
>>172031791
Okay then. I hope you're right.
>>
>>172031823
I'm doing 40k/hit currently on leather targets.
>>
>>172031917
POST PROOF
>>
>>172031917
meh, i hope it's 40k solo
You should reach damage cap on leather
>>
>>172032229
>i hope it's 40k solo
Of course it is.
>>
i killed a blue r8 mob and got regular exp from it. what went wrong
>>
>>172033303
It spawned right near you.
Not a bug is a feature.
>>
>>172033563
Neat!
>>
>>172033563
So it's better to run away and come back later?
>>
>>172034208
nope, you are fucked if the jackpot spawn too close
>>
>>172034258
What if he comes with a different character?
>>
>>172034258
I think you can switch maps and then char select to fix it.
>>
>>172034401
>>172034515
It will despawn, seriously
>>
>>172033303
there are sometimes mobs that use some buff on themselves that also make them appear to look like a blue or red mob
>>
>>172035247
Happens way too often for my tastes.
>>
>>172031589
>4k
I'm fencer2 lvl 225 with Venier 2x6* yellow gems, my crit is 9k.
>>
GREEN GEMS OR YELLOW GEMS ON THE SECONDARY WEAPON?
>>
>>172036969
>YELLOW
lol
It's green or red.
Generally green om swordmen and red on archers.
>>
>>172037263
WHY
>>
Should necromancer go full int or full con?
>>
>>172037575
Compare yellow vs red in offhands.
>>
>>172036126
Without preparation, right?
>>
>>172037824
WHY
>>
>>172038110
Red>yellow
>>
>>172038156
PROVE IT
>>
>>172038240
yellows only work if you crit
you only crit if you invest in dex
if you invest in dex you're a skinny beta male who can't get laid
full str or go home, fuccboi
red>yellow
>>
>>172038406
*cumms in you*
>>
>>172037606
Int. Con is a meme pvp stat that should only seriously be used for full support characters that do no damage anyway.
>>
>>172038497
are you that bored famalam?
>>
Is it realistic to expect r9 previews in the next two months or so? I really want some new skills to play with.
>>
>>172037606
Int so your summons kills bees faster.
>>
Are armor awakenings worth it or nah?
>>
>>172038931
IMC is impossible to predict, man. But considering how we got Hunting Ground info months and months in advance, and that IMC likes to do giant updates, I think we'd still be a long ways away.
>>
>>172038673
>>172039074
Thanks.
>>
File: alsheyra.png (148KB, 390x268px) Image search: [Google]
alsheyra.png
148KB, 390x268px
>>172039254
Depends
>>
>>172038931
Maybe after they catch up with kTOS.
>>
>>172038716
JUST GIVE ME MY DROPS UPENT
>>
>>172041360
Gross, the hunting ground Upents have 20min respawn timers too.
>>
>>172042427
Er wait no, 30 minutes, that's even worse than the Galoks then.
>>
>>172042427
It's way easier tho farm them in Cobalt forest, at least the have fixed spawns there.
>>
>>172042539
>30 minutes
Pretty sure they have the same respawn time as Cobalt Forest Upent
Killed 20 in one hour
>>
>>172042638
Yep, same with Galoks. But it's probably worth dropping by the hunting grounds every once in a while to kill a few and leave, because of the supposedly higher drop rates.

>>172042768
Oh really? I'm just going off of tosgbase. The Galoks follow tosgbase's timer at least, unless empty channels mess with things a bit.
>>
How are the odds at getting 315 recipes out of cardboard cubes? Around 5% or lower?
>>
>>172046685
In 15 cubes (45 rolls) I got 4 orange recipes, so I guess 1% each orange recipe, maybe.
>>
File: 170323_main_healing_bg_855443.jpg (137KB, 603x607px) Image search: [Google]
170323_main_healing_bg_855443.jpg
137KB, 603x607px
STAFF_Letitia
>>
>>172038240

Yellow Gem lv 6: +195 crit attack, demands a crit to work.
Red gem lv 6: +145 attack (217 WHEN you crit so on same conditions that yellow has to works, red does more), +145 attck that goes into yoru character stats chart so it gets amplified by glass moles, deeds of valor...

they should buff yellow on offhand a bit.
>>
>>172046685
It's inverse to how much you want the recipe
>>
>>172047172
>not even guaranteed recipes of the type of cube you make

What a weird system.
>>
>>172049413

>leTITia

wowa
>>
Now that they nerfed r8 mobs, is psychic pressure not useless in endgame content?
>>
>>172050340

it's as strong as frost cloud. wiz 3 kino 3 deals almost the same damage as elementalist when they are alone, but with more CC. PP does 30 hits, Gravity pole 20. Both wit ha decent 900ish base damage.
>>
>>172050434
Thanks, that's better than I expected.
>>
>>172049653
Would be too easy ehehe
Players needs to keep playing ehehe
>>
>>172050564

It's pretty okay but well, there's our pyro brother who makes everyone looks bad
>>
>>172049653
What, don't you just love to see finally an orange recipe pop and discover it's the fucking dagger?
>>
What kind of gem would be optimal for chaplain gloves? Acc, blessing, or heal?
>>
>being a chaplain unironically
LOL
>>
>>172053976
I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for magic knight archetypes in this game no bully.
>>
>>172053976

inq chaplain is nice, malleus debuff tosses on 5 attack lines? well'lad
>>
>>172053976
>playing this game unironically
>>
File: 1362987367636.gif (3MB, 588x514px) Image search: [Google]
1362987367636.gif
3MB, 588x514px
there is a cute healmage sitting in a box in town, should I give her some loving head pats?
>>
>>172055621
Bully to death for treason.
>>
>>172055621
she prefers a loving dicking in the anus
>>
File: 1375202906185.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1375202906185.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>172055621
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>172055734
>>172055779
I am shocked to read what monstrous things you guys want to do to such a good and pure maiden
>>
File: 1486410388273.gif (3MB, 269x274px) Image search: [Google]
1486410388273.gif
3MB, 269x274px
>>172049413
nice staff, i mean.. nice tits
>>
>>172054242
I wonder how that would go though. IMC would probably make it shit by having a bunch of different skills relying on SPR, INT and STR. I hope they would at least make it so that any weapon is fine, because it seems they love to add a bunch of restrictive spear classes in most ranks, and I expect yet another one of those for R9.
>>
File: Client_tos_2017-03-25_15-37-15.png (213KB, 304x284px) Image search: [Google]
Client_tos_2017-03-25_15-37-15.png
213KB, 304x284px
I got my pet!
>>
File: 1486422074330.jpg (62KB, 564x634px) Image search: [Google]
1486422074330.jpg
62KB, 564x634px
>>172055621
>>172055734
>>172055779
>>172056969
leave /pol/mage alone!
>>
>>172058313
It's cute!
>>
>shout msg is not send
>try again
>not send again

nice game RevOtards
>>
>5 free TP
>buy 3 Neggerphones
>log other char
>5 free TP again
>buy 5 Neggerphones

ok?
>>
>>172058714
>RevOtards
wut?

The message is usually sent you just cant see it. Make sure the megaphone was used or not.
>>
File: 1368423542358.jpg (137KB, 986x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1368423542358.jpg
137KB, 986x1400px
>>172058348
but I am just letting her taste my popsicle, that's how you eat them, by jamming it into the mouth, just like subways!
>>
>>172059402
No mega was used

>she is still playing Tree of i dont even remember the name
Anon please
>>
>>172059508
is that melted cheese?
>>
File: 1486460331422.jpg (57KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
1486460331422.jpg
57KB, 438x445px
>>172060305
its yogurt sauce

>>172059508
dont forget to brush there teeth
>>
How do I finish this?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115566.1a23354a5161.1a2831416575.2a4a5575
>>
>>172061024

cannon2
>>
File: 16.png (116KB, 193x290px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
116KB, 193x290px
>>
can't make an account now

someone, please:

https://steamspy.com/app/372000

and post for us the info about where the players from TOS comes
>>
File: tosgeo.png (353KB, 1605x803px) Image search: [Google]
tosgeo.png
353KB, 1605x803px
>>172064484
you owe me a talt
>>
>>172065193
>BRs and pinoys
>That owner:players ratio

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>172065371
What does it even mean? How is this possible?
>>
>>172065193
>Owners: 1,879,892
>>
File: mage_f_staff_candlestick.png (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mage_f_staff_candlestick.png
6KB, 256x256px
where to cop https://tos.neet.tv/items/273101
>>
find a job anon
>>
>>172065434
>>172065371
Blue is percentage of players who have the game in their steam account.
Red is percentage of players who have launched the game in the last 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1458406929732.png (396KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458406929732.png
396KB, 540x540px
>>172065193
>22% of all people playing ToS are Brazilian

If we didn't split the server, we could be having race wars right now. Yet another awful decision by IMC.

>Tags
>Memes
>Nudity
>Co-op
>Dating Sim
>Isometric
>>
File: 1468631229947.gif (3MB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
1468631229947.gif
3MB, 580x328px
>>172059508
>>172060305
>>172060786
WHY IS EVERYONE LEWDING UP HEALMAGE ALL THE SUDDEN?! SHE IS A PURE GIRL!
>>
>>172065193
Notice this:
>1% of all accounts who logged in the past 2 weeks are from China
based gold sellers
>>
File: 1486422283143.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
1486422283143.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
>>172065193
>jungle monkeys
>sea monkey
>burgers

fucking RIP
>>
>>172066087
It's rather play alone than play with monkeys
>>
>>172066554
That's not the point, the point is that there would be a common enemy for people to fight. Ethnic conflict is the best spice of MMOs.
>>
>>172066674
>queue for dungeon/missions
>2 out of 5 are monkeys
No thanks.
>>
>>172066891
We need a guild for white people only
>>
>>172067502
whisper /pol/mage
>>
File: 13.jpg (27KB, 297x335px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
27KB, 297x335px
Do I really need to pray at the Orsha altar 1000 times for the miko hidden quest?
>>
>>172068841
polmage isn't even white
>>
>>172067502
Most of tosg is probably non white now, particularly the filler non tosgs in CNL.
>>
>>172068872

The channel needs 1000 prayers. So basically yes. Just use an autoclicker program and go to some random channel. You'll get it done in 2hr30min
>>
>>172067502
Where is lolipan when we need him
>>
>>172068872
Just macro it you retard
>>
>>172069134
Shut up Lolipan is a honorary white
>>
File: 1486424678517.png (247KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1486424678517.png
247KB, 520x520px
>>172068993
and most of the non tosgs invited to THE TOSG*tm by Cats*tm for a lot of multicultural FUN*tm

>>172068958
as white as pol or argentinia
>>
File: 1486445798704.jpg (31KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486445798704.jpg
31KB, 638x540px
>>172069134
>>172069184
>Lolipedro
>White
>>
>>172069219
That is true cats infested FP with dregs as well but they've all left and FP is what 3 or 4 people that were around since the start now?
>>
"Sorry I'm not white" -- Paksiw
>>
>>172066087
BR isn't a race.
>>
>>172065764
Been in the files for ages, so presumably it's unimplemented and not just a super mystery. Candle Spiders in Neighport dropping Candles now made me hopeful, but I still don't think it's available anywhere.

The Magi Staff needed to craft it is only from Abomination's cube too, but along with the Saw also from that cube, it's useless otherwise, which lends more to the notion that Candle Staff never got implemented. Unless it's like a .0001% chance from the Watcher's Spirit thing in Guards' Graveyard or something.
>>
>>172065193
So, why doesn't Yurop play MMORPGs? Is cuteness illegal there too?
>>
>>172069790
I'm afraid TOS no longer passes UK's porn regulations
>>
>>172069649
Maybe it can drop from cardboard cubes? I'm thinking there aren't really restrictions on what you can pull from those, I pulled one of those staff recipes that is supposed to only drop from the monster match in extension before.

Speaking of anyone know why it's so hard to purify the poison gas on that map now? I just gave up on it, seems impossible now.
>>
>>172069790
cuteness and mmorpgs are gay. played by females and gays.

gay is illegal in muslim europe. and 'females' are not even considered humans.

im not even polmage
>>
File: 1488953943546.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488953943546.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
>>172069134
>>172069184
>>172069483
I AM white though.
>>
>>172070129
Next he's gonna claim he's a direct descendant from German immigrants who settled in southern Brazil many decades ago.
>>
So Leather is trash, right? What about cloth? Is physical damage reduction just better than magic? Or is it the extra HP from plate mastery that makes it the best?
>>
>>172069957
There's still a lot of other similar recipes like Candle Staff, so if nobody's gotten any of them from cardboard cubes, then it's probably not in any drop tables at all.

The purification has always been chance, and I haven't attempted in a while but I've gone like 30+ minutes of killing before sometimes without the spirit, but switching channels is a workaround. There might be some actual unknown trigger behind it but nobody can really assume more than chance as it is.
>>
>>172067502
Can I be honorary white brmonkey?
>>
So many wasted items

https://tos.neet.tv/items/628081
https://tos.neet.tv/items/534104
https://tos.neet.tv/items/628087
>>
>>172070356
>Next he's gonna claim he's a direct descendant from German Nazi WWII Criminals who fled to Argentina
>>
Do I need to collect all 7 spirits for Miko in one sitting?
>>
>>172071074
What if lolipan's full name is actually Pedro Mengele?
>>
>>172071076
God, no. There's no indicator of your progress but the game will keep track of which ones you've gotten.
>>
File: 1483416213032.png (74KB, 149x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483416213032.png
74KB, 149x270px
Why aren't you playing Wugushi, anon?
>>
>>172071375
I'm not cool enough.
>>
>>172071375
too busy licking them
>>
>>172070682
That stuff is nice and all, but where the FUCK is Attilla?!
>>
>>172070682
We're never getting desert outlaw.
>>
>>172070104
>gay is illegal in muslim europe
So the "is that guy gay or just European" type days are over? Guys stopped kissing each other as greetings?
>>
File: huehue.webm (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.webm
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>172070356
>>172071074
>>172071218
Lolipan always deliver proofs.
>>
>>172071556
I hate how almost every hat is some cutesy thing that sits all dainty like on top of your head, I want a real cowboy hat, wizard hat, pope hat that isn't tiny, you know headgear that actually covers the head.

Even worse, all the hats now are just gacha shit. Why can't we replace some of Rexipher's talt pool with a hood, or have Blut drop Cockroach antennae, or Zaura drop his dreadlocks?
>>
>>172071596
>So the "is that guy gay or just European" type days are over?
soon

>Guys stopped kissing each other as greetings?
that is just a few, like damn french
>>
>>172071781
>Cutting off a white person's hand to "prove" you're white

How barbaric, I never thought BRs would stoop this low.
>>
>>172071781
>being so brown, you have to pay some random white guy to record his hand, just to fake this
>>
>>172071861
My thoughts exactly. What's so hard about making actual hats? Sure, some people want to show off their cash hair, but damn.
>>
>>172071781
There are no white people in Brazil.
>>
File: everything I say is right.jpg (31KB, 317x427px) Image search: [Google]
everything I say is right.jpg
31KB, 317x427px
>>172071974
>>172072151
>>172072434
>confronted with evidence
>denial

Picture related.

>>172071861
>>172072276
Hats in this game are pathetic, which is particularly aggravating considering it's supposed to be a cutesy hat simulator game. Every cash shop hat is nothing but sprite that just sits lazily in the head. They don't move, they are ugly, and they aren't even centered correctly.
>>
>>172072827
>confronted with faked 'evidence'
>>
File: screenshot_20170325_00002.jpg (10KB, 212x95px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170325_00002.jpg
10KB, 212x95px
???
>>
>>172073260
Auto-attack turret that attacks from burrow.
>>
Are instances lagging or is it just me? I checked my modem log, and there's no problem, but I've been getting godawful lag in missions/dungeons this afternoon, and a TBL match just locked up for me.
>>
File: screenshot_20170326_00001.jpg (11KB, 209x93px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170326_00001.jpg
11KB, 209x93px
???
>>
>>172073260
>>172073385
not worth it anymore
>>
I'm going to play ToS and have fun doing it!
>>
File: tip.gif (372KB, 150x158px) Image search: [Google]
tip.gif
372KB, 150x158px
>>172071556
>>
So what's a good place to farm some red gems quickly?
>>
>>172074758
Party Quests
>>
>>172074318
>Town of Salem
>Tower of Saviors
>Tales of Symphonia
ok, some of them look kinda FUN*tm
>>
>>172075007
Town of Salem is based on the Starcraft 2 mod Mafia, but it's kinda shitty. Also admins are nazis.
Tales of Symphonia is great.
>>
>>172074983
Thanks!
>>
Can you not voucher the 200 dungeon?
>>
>>172075658
Not anymore, it requires 3* vouchers now.
>>
>>172076124

How do you get those?
>>
>>172076220
You don't
>>
>>172076731

fuck me, i memed myself into buying vouchers to clear it
>>
Where do instance multiply tokens drop?
>>
If you use instance multiply dungeon token in the 290 and swell mobs how much Artillonium would drop, would it be 4 (1 artillonium per multiplier+1 for swell) or 6 (3 from multiplier x2 for swell)
>>
>>172076886
I actually went there with a lv2 voucher, used all instance multiply tokens, put statue and used 5 cookies plus candy exp buff, told everyone in party I would be using token, only to find out I couldn't.
>>
>>172077912

KIIIIIIIIIM
>>
>>172077912

How far did it get you from 200 with all that stuff on?
>>
>>172078371
I don't remember exactly, I just remember I was disappointed, it wasn't nearly as much as I expected.
>>
>>172078634

So it's not worth 8x toming then?
>>
>>172080120
Can't tell for sure. If I were to make a new character I'd spend all that stuff in the 170 dungeon. Not sure if 8x toming would be worth it.
>>
>>172080264

my server is ded and has no meth parties so I guess I should 8x the 170 and use the rest in fedi missions... thanks
>>
>>172077854
I haven't had that happen yet, but it should be 6, since the token multiplies your loot after you pick it up. Or I could be misinfoing.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (16KB, 232x301px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
16KB, 232x301px
;_;7
>>
File: adasdas.jpg (99KB, 990x610px) Image search: [Google]
adasdas.jpg
99KB, 990x610px
Can't grab the Orb for the Miko quest in the Pelke Shrine Ruins, is this a bug or something? I already tried with mouse and keyboard. Please help
>>
>>172083981
Wait for it to shine.
>>
File: f.png (214KB, 431x422px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
214KB, 431x422px
>>172082698
I literally just now finished this after fighting Gesti solo with a lot of soul crystals.
>>
>>172084586
I managed to defeat her solo without dying, but that was pretty close. It was a fun fight.
>>
>>172082698
>>172084586
>qq'ing over a goddess who got caught and couldn't even save her own life
>not praising the HUMAN who died protecting the revelation in kalejimas and continued to do so even after death, aiding a revelator and finally sacrificing his own soul to stop a demon lord
>>
How much does a level 7 red gem go for on Klai?
>>
>>172085712
I still do. He's the best character from ToS and his questline is also my favorite so far. The Nebula fight was one of the hypest moments in the game.
>>
Is sapper 3 viable without rogue or falconer and on a DEX build?
>>
>>172086087

Depends what you mean by viable. I have one with cannon2 without falconer or rogue and it's not amazing but I like it. There's better choices if you're trying to min/max.
>>
>>172086235
What are the alternatives for cannon? I see a lot of people making wugushi-cannon, but it doesn't look like a good combo to me at all. Then there's scout 3, but I'm not sure it's worth it.
>>
>>172086660

Scout 3 is just a meme farming build, don't go that for an actual character.
>>
>>172085712
Well, to be fair, no one has been able to defy Giltine's power, not even Laima, but Dalia at least did something significant.

Also I forget his name but he's pretty fantastic too, I wish there was an in-game summary of quests and stuff.
>>
How do I make SR go faster?
>>
What skills should I take for Musketeer 2?
>>
>>172084586
Gesti is really easy to kill, even solo. Protip: You can Iron Hook her.
>>
hi new player. goggles dropped for me. My friend says it worth alot of money. How much would yall say their worth.
>>
>>172091793
Check the market
>>
>>172091793
>>172092579
Don't forget to check whether ones on the market have enchantments or not, it can significantly affect its value.
>>
>>172090678
I didn't know she was into that kind of thing.
>>
I saw a video of a chronomancer doubling fireground and fireballs, can it still be done or has it been patched out?
>>
>>172094458
>chronomancer doubling fireballs
sage

>chronomancer doubling fireground
scroll

or some bug
>>
>>172094701
Look at 1.16, doesn't look like he used the sage skill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftOV_ShEsVg
>>
>>172094895
Oh nevermind, I didn't know Chrono 3 had a skill that reduces cooldown
>>
>>172095134
silly anon. that skill is one of the few reasons why anyone takes that class
>>
>>172095686
Now I don't know what to choose, I was planning on going Pyro3 Linker3 Sage but Chrono has more utility, I'm already Linker1, should I go Chrono3 or Linker2/Chrono2 and hope rank 9 actually happens so I can get Chrono3. I feel like Linker 1 is not enough.
>>
>>172094895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQo8kQDUXU

The Japanese understand that ToS is all about making snowflake builds

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/z2lqc4r74k/
>>
>>172095852
Chrono3 or no Chrono

>Pyro3 Linker3
take that

there are proper chrono supports everywhere
>>
>>172092579

is their another way to sell the goggles? the market says I need to be lvl 40 or over.

Can I set up a stall and sell it?
>>
>>172096669
no
>>
>>172096669
Nope. You have to get level 40.
>>
>>172095968
Stuff like this is why I get annoyed with people acting like the game is unplayable with less than optimal builds. Granted linker is totally broken and pretty much anything will work with it.
>>
What does Necro 3's Flesh strike actually do? I thought the devs said it had some equipment nullifying effect but I don't see anything about that on Tosbase and I was wondering what it does to monsters too.
>>
>>172097450
>Tosbase
is outdated as hell

https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20910
https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs?q=Corruption
>>
File: 1402339652146.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402339652146.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>172097625
>Certain stats
>Equipment is "corroded"

BUT WHAT DOES THAT ACTUALLY MEAN
>>
Who in the actual hell thought praying 1000 times in the altar on Orsha for the Miko quest was a good idea, what were these fucking gooks thinking?
>>
>>172097909
Server time it's sunday, right?
>>
>>172098706
I guess? Rollover for a lot of stuff isn't until 6:00 am though.
>>
What autoclicker do you guys use?
>>
> Limacon will replace running shot

How? Limacon is basically swiftstep but with revolver normal attack instead.
>>
Has anyone tried the Lancer "basic attack knock down enemies" attribute? I'm curious if it's a little knockdown on the spot or a full on knockback and I'm wondering if Corsair 3 could just chainstun knockdown people from range with a pistol.
>>
>>172099384

i just googled autoclicker and downloaded the first one
>>
File: 1486426555676.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486426555676.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>172100326
>>
File: m12352333549.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
m12352333549.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>
>>172104690
Shit son, is that watercolor too? Whoever drew that did a damn fine job.
>>
>>172099386
Limacon has a base damage, an enhance attribute that doubles the total damage and hits 2 mobs per shot.
>>
>>172105340
>>172099386

Never mind I figured limacon instead makes your revolver auto attack and run
>>
Are Diev3 and Krivis3 the only useful cleric classes for "end game" content?
>>
Been using an autoclicker to pray at the altar for the Miko quest, I had to step off the computer for a few minutes and when I came back the altar was still there, I've seen videos where the altar disappears, but do they reapear? Could it be that I already got the soul? Been praying since 12:40 server time.
>>
>>172107657
it disappears once you get it
>>
>>172099720
Pretty sure it only works with 2h spears, check again.

I bet it works exactly the same way as the Unbalanced debuff from Rodelero Shield Push. You hit people with melee attacks and they just fall on their feet, in the same spot, with no pushback.

>>172104690
>>172104936
That's too good for this game, too good for just the storage npc.
>>
What's the meta chrono3 build?
>>
>>172109943
Wiz1>Cryo1>Linker2>Chrono3>Sage-or-Linker3
Wiz1>Cryo3>Chrono3>Sage
>>
>>172110057
Can also replace Sage with Enchanter or you can have the DPS variant Pyro3Chrono3, thanks Agny more make a DPS class
>>
File: Chrono Overlord.jpg (31KB, 697x204px) Image search: [Google]
Chrono Overlord.jpg
31KB, 697x204px
>>172109943
>>
>>172110181
true.
>>172110057
these are standard support. and missile hole is not that much needed anymore for nerf'd rank8 mobs so enchanter is also nice. gonna see what sage2/enchanter2/rank9mobs are like.
>>
>>172110321
Missile Hole is always needed especially in ET without Meltis slave
>>
>>172107413
Diev3 is a must
Krivis3 is a must for 35F+ ET, anything below that you don't have to have a meltis slave but you have no reason to not be a Krivis3Miko1Priest1 so why the fuck you aren't rolling a Diev3MikoPD2 or a Krivis3MikoPriestTao?
>>
>>172107413
All Clerics are somewhat useful but Diev3 and meltis are just broken
>>
>>172110603
>Rolling priest 1 just because someone in your group may be a retard in need of revival
>Rolling priest 1 at all when you can pretty much keep invincibility all the time.
>>
>>172110740
And what else you gonna pick after Krivis3Miko at rank7? Oracle? kek
>>
>>172110414
>ET without Meltis
wat
>>
>>172110805
Kabba 1 of course.
>>
>>172110836
Shocking but true, you can do ET without Meltis
>>
>>172110865
Nah, you pick Priest1 or fuck off from my party
>>
>>172110914
The only one who's fucking off from the party is whoever is stupid enough to die under the broken 100% invincibility up-time, meaning you.
>>
>>172110836
My Solmiki party has no Meltis and i am a full INT Pyro with like 11k HP, we can farm 30F cubes fine
I might just need a ress now and then because i pretty much get OHKO if i get hit
>>
File: i13749929210.png (349KB, 649x977px) Image search: [Google]
i13749929210.png
349KB, 649x977px
>>
>>172085712
That guy was cool. The ghost priest from Main Chamber is better, but that guy is second.
>>
>>172073464
Sure bleed for double slash ninja attacks and shock for Zucken
>>
Red or Green gems for daggers?
>>
>>172113440

>>172037263
>>
Ohayou tosg. Should I try playing the game again?
>>
Reminder to collect your doubled maint compensation.
>>
>>172113709
yes
>>
Is there any grinding spot beyond Timerys?

I've heard Martuis Storage Room was good, I've checked, and the green prison fighters are numerous enough and go down easily enough, but checking the F4 menu, it looks like fucking nobody ever actually killed anything en masse.
>>
>>172114824
most R8 maps are pretty good and you can join someone farming orange mats for themselves and get good xp while helping him.
I got 50 mil xp/h with cookies at emmet forest while helping grind for mats at 328, not sure if that's very good but it was fairly decent for me
>>
File: screenshot_20170326_00010.jpg (7KB, 169x102px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170326_00010.jpg
7KB, 169x102px
>>
So I've saved up 40mill because there's nothing to do. what should I spend it on? 2 attributes?
>>
>>172117917
I have 65 milions saved up waiting for practos to go up in the market but there are literally none and none have been there for like 1 week.
Practo box must be one of the dumbest mechanics in any MMORPG ever, I hate it so much, my boxes haven't opened in 1 and 2 months
>>
They should reduce enchanter shop buff tie. I mean how are they supposed to make any money?

>>172118989
It's because they really, really want you to take the same amount of time/money you'd spend getting solmiki gear. But it is dumb. I mean it's going to give it eventually, why be rng and not just a 1 time use rng item that you repeat quests to get or just have a 1 month time or huge item grind to get it in the first place?
>>
I wonder how long the average person in whatever ToS world is called lives. It seems to be common for mages to live centuries, and even certain clerics like the Diev master. I wonder if any of that filters down to the common public.
>>
I need to craft myself a new ass
>>
When will mr. kim merge klai and orsha?
>>
>>172123886
What would merging do? Queues are already cross server and those are the only thing that matters.
>>
>>172124030
is the marketplace cross server too?
>>
>>172125172
It's not. Nobody wants to buy things from non-white Orshans.
>>
>>172125172
Even if it was, if no one is on Orsha, what would be sold? Are you just on Orsha and jelly of Klaipeda?
>>
>>172123886
Fedimian actually needs a merge with Klaipeda more than Orsha
>>
>>172126459
Klaipeda is fine. Merge Fedimian and Orsha together.
>>
File: 1471218839612.png (18KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471218839612.png
18KB, 800x473px
who's the leader of bullies?
>>
>>172126847
me
>>
File: screenshot_20170326_00016.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170326_00016.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
dead
>>
File: 2fps hoglan.jpg (82KB, 910x854px) Image search: [Google]
2fps hoglan.jpg
82KB, 910x854px
I'm getting tired of this shit.
When are they going to fix the fact they reset all the 100% maps people explored?
>>
>>172130658
That was caused by an addon, anon.
>>
I'm between Sapper3Rogue1 and Sapper3Scout1. Is rogue THAT good for sapper? Because an extra broom trap every 3 minutes doesn't seem that impressive.
>>
>>172020498
>It's a dopell
Ofcourse.
>>
>>172132008
>Is rogue THAT good for sapper?
No it's shit.
I'd go scout any time of the day.
>>
>>172132316

yea, definitely go scout. rogue is a meme
>>
>>172131546
I don't use any addons and I have that glitch too. It's something IMC did.
>>
>>172130658
Previously unexplored maps can still be 100%'d and you can get the Vaivora bonus from them, and it's just a visual bug on previously completed maps really. It's not hard to explore or remember ToS maps.
>>
File: dead_guild.jpg (3KB, 190x18px) Image search: [Google]
dead_guild.jpg
3KB, 190x18px
come on, it's sunday...
>>
>>172134495
The sign of a white guild. All the good guys are at the church.
>>
>>172135019
It's like fucking noon
>>
>>172135761
Church ends at 1, anon
>>
>>172135960
Your church either starts too late or lasts too long.
>>
>>172088713
Wind runner. +1 movespeed hats. Karacha bow.
>>
File: meanwhile at Lewd.jpg (10KB, 227x26px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile at Lewd.jpg
10KB, 227x26px
>>172134495
Heh, it's pretty lively around here. The events and the recent changes saved our guild. During prime hours we have 8~11 members online.
>>
>>172095852
linker 1 chrono 3 is sorta eh fine if you can get the Joint Penalty gem.
>>
File: Tanya6.jpg (132KB, 1050x589px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya6.jpg
132KB, 1050x589px
>>172136212
You can never spend too long praying and worshipping.
>>
>CNL's busiest day is Sunday.

Really makes you think.... ... .
>>
How are the Hethran quests? Managed to get a badge.
>>
>>172137401
SHIT
https://tos.neet.tv/quests?type=KEYITEM&f=1
>>
>>172137596
They really give nothing else besides those peta knock-offs? Man, the badge drop rate isn't even that good either.
>>
find a job and a gf/bf anon
>>
>>172132008
Sapper is garbage, get wugushi.
>>
>>172136832
cnl is nothing but sluts
after polmage joined then it became a fuckfest, a competition to see who can take the most cocks in one go
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/60w3lt/wtf_so_you_lose_all_your_gems_when_dying_in_an/

Which one of you posted this
>>
>>172140262
Why would we shitpost in reddit of all places?
>>
File: C6z4CTwU0AAlM1A.png (470KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C6z4CTwU0AAlM1A.png
470KB, 707x1000px
big
>>
File: 1480495936674.png (780KB, 804x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1480495936674.png
780KB, 804x1171px
>>172139108

>CnL will give Healmage the dick but they won't even let her(him) into their Discord

Embarassing.
>>
>>172138812

what if me and my SO met on /tosg/ and are now married with 2 kids
>>
>>172097296
You mean like how 90% of tosg acts about doppelsoeldners for a whole year?
>>
File: 1487118982015.jpg (74KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487118982015.jpg
74KB, 505x800px
>>172142096
Tiddies?
>>
>>172143041
I want to punch healmage in the womb
>>
File: 3463364.png (133KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
3463364.png
133KB, 500x260px
>>172130332
>>
>>172138510
Woah woah woah anon, you're telling me people who can comfortably farm r8 mobs don't need knockoff petamions? Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>172145164
>IMC makes ridiculous R8 enemies that most people weren't geared to handle
>IMC makes items that are far worse than what everyone has
>IMC makes alternative low-leveled items that are sometimes better than hard to get higher-level items

I really don't understand what IMC expects the playerbase to be.
>>
File: 64.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
new player here
what server should I play on? does steam controller work well with this?
>>
>IMC advertises well in advance that there's a one-day event
>They also put up a news post addressing people buying TP and not knowing how to claim it

They couldn't telegraph some kind of one-day sale any harder if they tried.
>>
>>172146356

Hopefully a sale on items and not TP, I have 1600
>>
>>172146304
klaipeda if you're american or european
>>
>>172146304
Go with whatever's closest to your region, but avoid Orsha, Varena, and Silute.

It has controller support but I don't use one so I can't say much, should be perfectly fine though.
>>
>>172147876

silute is pretty alive though
>>
File: 1488987484043.png (132KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
1488987484043.png
132KB, 309x309px
I-I want to cum inside Syppy's talt deposit box!!
>>
File: 1471668058604.png (101KB, 472x292px) Image search: [Google]
1471668058604.png
101KB, 472x292px
>year since release and there's still no inns with usable chairs and alcohol
>no princess carry emote
Still playing this huh?
You some kind of a moron?
>>
>>172148618
>still no marriage patch
>still no fully interactive, animated and voice acted sex scenes
>still no pregnancy system with in-depth menstrual cycle simulation
why live
>>
give me ideas for hats on a cute boy dragoon
>>
>>172149314
>boy

stop
>>
>>172149618

what's wrong with swordsman(male)?
>>
>>172149314
>boy
Reroll or fix your huge mistake in an oracle shop.
>>
File: bouncing cow.jpg (55KB, 229x269px) Image search: [Google]
bouncing cow.jpg
55KB, 229x269px
>>172149314
>boy
>>
>>172149751
Everything.
>>
>>172109943
the melee wiz build, it will let you farm anything at end game
>>
So did they ever make Physical Link not godawful?
I remember that they announced that they "fixed" it, but they never said anything about making it good.
>>
>>172152210
Physical link is great for r34
>>
is this an okay swordie?
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x8h5xltywk/

I went rank 2 swordsman already before reading that it's not good. how fucked am I?
>>
>>172153160
This is awful. But you can still salvage your build. Go Swordie3 Barb1 Sair1 Fencer3.
>>
>>172153504
alright, ty
>>
>>172153160
If you really wanted Dragoon, it's a minimal time loss to restart your character instead and plan a different build, Rank 2 doesn't take long to reach at all, and the later classes matter far more.
>>
>>172153954
You can also go with Sword3 Cata3 Goon2 if you really wanna make a goon. There's also Sword2 Barb3 Hop2 Lancer, but it's a theorycrafting build, I don't know if it's really good.
>>
File: 1407972678114.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1407972678114.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>172148026
>>
File: standing here.jpg (20KB, 328x225px) Image search: [Google]
standing here.jpg
20KB, 328x225px
Okay, /tosg/. Help me deciding the path for my katana shinobi (currently with Sword1 Barb1 Lander3).

>Sword3 Barb1 Lander3 Shinobi
This is my first option. Ater throwing my kunais and using my main rotation (cleave > crown > skull swing > moulinet), I'll be able to spam double slash with the clones.
>Sword1 Barb1 Lander3 Hop2 Shinobi
My second option, but I don't really like it because it's a swapping build. When using my clones, I'd have a slash combo (cleave > crown > skull swing > moulinet) and a pierce combo (spear lunge > kunai > stabbing).
>Sword1 Barb1 Lander3 Sair2 Shinobi
Because pillaging and PvP memes.
>Sword1 Barb1 Lander3 Doppel2 Shinobi
To go with Doppel3 when we have R9 in iToS.

I know this isn't an optimal build, but I wanna try a RP build that could do decently in the endgame.
>>
File: please respond.jpg (181KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
please respond.jpg
181KB, 750x750px
>>172157209
>>
File: 1488617538543.jpg (41KB, 430x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488617538543.jpg
41KB, 430x300px
>>172159081
>sword
>>
File: 1490003536410.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490003536410.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
Since /tosg/'s ded, this probably means everyone's busy playing together!
>>
>>172162492
>Together

No, the bulk of remaining /tosg/ are in CNL and chose to integrate with the BR rather than play with the thread anymore. Most of the posters are only kinda playing while waiting for other stuff.
>>
this game is dead but I guess you guys like playing with a cadaver
>>
>>172163257
That's why I'm making Necro, it's futureproof.
>>
>>172163257
dead girls can't say no
>>
Can dex wugushi work?
>>
>>172157209

>Ignoring Barb3 after those buffs
>>
>>172164192
DEX is better for wugu right now than STR is.
>>
>>172164285
The clones don't copy Barb skills, that's why I went for Highlander.
>>
>>172164561

Do you know what Barb3 does now?
>>
>>172164367
Thanks.
>>
>>172164609
Yes I do, but I don't see Barb3 fitting in my slashnobi build or being any better than my favorite options among those I listed.
>>
>>172165005

Barb3 becomes something similar to Hop2 without the need to swap but BETTER.
>>
>>172152210
Yes it's good now for sharing damage divisibly.
>>
>>172165257
Hmmmm
Well, I expected you to post the pros and cons, but after giving a thought about it, maybe you're right about this being a legit option.
>>
>>172168753

A lot of Barbs aren't using their class correctly so I'll list what exactly makes them so good now.

At Wild Nature 5 you get:

Embowel = 100% Stun at 10s
Pouncing = 35% damage increase
Seism = Turns its "fake hits" into 5 consecutive real hits.
Cleave = 150 crit rate
Warcry = All debuffs inflicted by you (Not only barbarian debuffs, that was a mistranslation) gets an added 10s. It works exactly like Pardoners Discern Evil.

So with WarCry you're able to raise the following debuffs:

Crown's Shock, Skull Swing's Armor Break, Crosscut's Bleed, Cross Guard's 100% buff to pierce, Embowel's stun to 20s, Giant swings Acc down, Cleave's slash debuff along with any future debuff from higher ranked classes. This makes Vertical Slash very happy.

The only con to this build is that in order to land Cross Guards debuff to make use of kunais you need to block once and it may be time consuming if you're a DEX build.
>>
>>172170906
have a build? I love barb but I dont know how to make one
>>
>>172170906
You forgot to mention why it's hard. The game calculates evasion before block, so if you have DEX(and therefore evasion), you'll almost never block, always evade.
>>
So, wugushi people, should I take archer 3? Or something else? The extra dodge would be nice.
>>
>>172171138

It's either Sw3High1Barb3Shinobi or Sw1High3Barb3Shinobi.
>>
>It's another "You're playing an oracle against a full kino, but your partner decides he knows better about when, where, and how you should deploy your counterspell, and will backseat drive you the whole match, also, he won't stop following you as if you're joined at the hip" episode
>>
>>172170906
Oh, now that's what I wanted to hear. You were right. Thanks.
>>
>>172170906
After so long, Wild Nature is finally explained. Thank you, anon!
>>
>>172170906
>Seism = Turns its "fake hits" into 5 consecutive real hits.
Are you completely sure it's not still a fake hit with an higher multiplier and split into more lines?
>>
>>172170906
Isn't Helm Chopper the barb stun skill?
>>
>>172170906
How hard is it to get the wild nature buff? Do you have to dash around like an idiot before you can use your skills or what?
>>
>>172171550
Should I go A2Ranger1Wugushi3 instead?
>>
>>172173491
Depends on your rank7 and 8. Ranger is nice for Steady Aim.
>>
>>172147876

>avoid silute
>literally the best server
>>
>>172173616
I'm going cannon, but it seems steady aim doesn't work for wugushi poison.
>>
>>172173491
What is your planned full build?
>>
>>172164609
I quit months ago and was barb, can you explain what it does now? if its good and can compete I might even come back
>>
>>172174073
It works for cannon and thats what matters, desu. Unless you want archer2/3 for kneeling shot so you can kneelingshot with cannon
>>
>>172174086
A3Wugushi3Cannon2+
No one really likes A3 it seems, but since steady aim doesn't work for wugushi skills, I'm not sure I should pick ranger. I'll already have plenty AoE later on too.
>>
>>172174086
Not that anon but Archer2 - Ranger1 - Wugushi3 - Falconer1 - Mergen
>>
>>172170906

>5 real multi-hits

lies, it's just doubles the damage. 170% -> ~340%. pretty decent but not 5 true multihits lol
>>
>>172174401
I would take ranger 1 for that 10% steady aim. But cannon works best with QS3 from what i've been told. Steady aim only affects the initial hit from the poison of wugushi but doesn't affect the DoT itself. Though your wugushi damage is not affected by steady aim you still have all your other skills that can take advantage of it. It's not like you don't have anything else to make use of steady aim with.

I personally would take ranger 1 over archer 3 in any build right now, unless we get some really good archer 3 buffs.

>>172174590
Though falconer doesn't help wugushi much it does help mergen's homing arrow. I don't know if it helps with anything else of mergen's but i can see circling being pretty incredible for mergen if IMC really wants it to be an AoE class but refuses to give it the AoE attack ratio the class needs.
>>
hakka sword gets red or yellow gems? mainly see yellows slotted but idk red is sick. scout3 btw
>>
>>172176404
I'm just wondering if I'll even be able to make good use of that though. I'll already get 50% from bazooka, but I can't use steady aim in bazooka state. So I'll have to use it first, go to bazooka state, which takes a bit, then use a skill. I'm not sure if I'll have time to get a third cannon skill I use in time, since I'll only have 10 seconds for the whole thing. Some cannon skills have fairly slow animations.
>>
>>172173065

It's a crappy stun skill with a chance to fail, Embowel does a better job at it.
>>
>>172173218

Yeah pretty much, what I do is Dash while using Pouncing to make use of the time that you spend gaining the Wild nature stacks.
>>
>>172174169
>>172170906
>>
>>172174169
barb is great dude
>>
How annoying is it to farm Maga Rod's materials?
>>
Is Rank 9 here yet, jesus fuck I'm so tired of the same shit every day.
>>
File: 1486419165796.png (59KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486419165796.png
59KB, 421x248px
>>172180801
Not yet.

I cant wait to do 370rush+saalus on all my chars each single day for like 6 months!
>>
>>172179048
Anchors have a slow respawn and poor drop rate, but at least you don't have to move around much. You probably won't run into anyone else farming it either. Kepa wings and Rambear Bones aren't so bad. It's just a slow farm overall.
>>
>>172180972
>The highest dungeon will be a "kill all the monsters to open the way to the boss" one
>>
File: 1486451122314.png (52KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486451122314.png
52KB, 414x248px
>>172181123
In that case we will 340rush+saalus each single day for 6 month!

Like we did 200rushs in rank7 :^)
>>
>>172180972
>>172181123
>>172181271
this game is poop i'm uninstalling and committing suicide
>>
>>172177259
IS that the only attack you can use while running? Most attacks tend to make you stop moving.
>>
File: 1486488189935.png (30KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486488189935.png
30KB, 800x800px
>>172181338
Dont forget to buy more TP before doing that!
>>
>>172181573
I've never spent money on TP besides buying the starter pack thing we had to buy so we could actually play when it first came out.
>>
>>172181114
Well, guess I'll go for it then. I need this rod for my cute sorcerer.
>>
>>172182418
Honestly, Maga Rod is best for AFKing with Sorcerer, but otherwise your other skills will eat up SP really quick. Pamane Rod has 30 INT on it so it's a nice and easy to get alternative, it's worth looking into unless you just want to rely on your summon.
>>
File: 1486477793938.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486477793938.png
39KB, 250x250px
>>172182253
But you will not need 100% of you money anymore.
MrKim needs it. Buy more TP!
>>
>>172182991
No way, I need that pay for as many prostitutes as I can afford to strangle me to death.
>>
>>172181453

Yeah, it's the only attack that you can use while dashing.
>>
>>172181453
>>172183757
You can dash while using cyclone
>>
Someone make a monster animation viewer.
>>
>>172187085
why?
>>
>>172187131
So I can oogle flamme type enemies easier.
>>
Do 1-entry vouchers give you one more mission entry too?
>>
>>172188063
Yes.
>>
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1136669ff.23334455.14213545.11415a6a718591a1bf.153555.142a314a55

is this ok? barbgoon
>>
File: 62097504_p0_master1200.jpg (420KB, 881x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62097504_p0_master1200.jpg
420KB, 881x1200px
>>
>>172192275
Who's that?
>>
>>172192275
who is this semen demon
>>
>>172192627
>>172192679
(You)
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-26_22-45-12.png (555B, 32x18px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-26_22-45-12.png
555B, 32x18px
>>172192772
>>
>>172192627
>>172192679
she is the sausage demon. why else would she have some around her head
>>
File: screenshot_20170325_00005.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20170325_00005.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: making america great again.jpg (30KB, 442x430px) Image search: [Google]
making america great again.jpg
30KB, 442x430px
Took me a few hours of farming with my goon, but it wasn't that hard.
>>
File: 17b.png (100KB, 217x342px) Image search: [Google]
17b.png
100KB, 217x342px
>>
File: talt.jpg (106KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
talt.jpg
106KB, 1280x768px
Will we get some kinda anniversary surprise in this week's patch notes?
>>
>>171935019
Explain to me bokor pd. how2?
>>
>>172206797
Yes. And the usual doomposters will complain about it anyway.
>>
File: asscrack.jpg (20KB, 505x96px) Image search: [Google]
asscrack.jpg
20KB, 505x96px
>>172206797
ONE EXTRA FIRECRACKER
>>
>>172208664
is this a real STAFF post? I don't want to believe
>>
>>172208664
What if Letitia is just Julie in disguise?
>>
>>172209957
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/march-28-get-your-firecrackers/352090/16
>>
patch note time yet?
>>
>>172213348
After checking there's another event too.
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900
>>
> A pesky little monster going by the name of Commander Lord Phail will appear in the cities of Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian.
>Commander Lord Phail
Kim you cheeky bastard.
>>
>>172213348
I like how they have bold text at the bottom of the event telling the community to chill.

But overall it seems like IMC cares more about April Fools than ToS's anniversary? Welp.

>TBL for last week was finally corrected too
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=888
>>
>Please note that guilds that already received their ranking rewards will not have their items deleted.
LOL
>>
>>172173065
>>172177134
>Helm Chopper
>AoE, short animation, 2 hits so the change to not stun is very small, no need for wild nature stacks

>Embowel
>single target, long as fuck animation, needs wild nature stacks
>>
>>172207107

lol you were saying
>>
>>172214424
I can't wait to get my totally legit equipment!
>>
I have no pet. :(
>>
>>172217861
Buy a Velheider, it's not much silver. You don't need to be a pet class to get one.
>>
>>172214990
>>
File: 1289605594921.png (158KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
1289605594921.png
158KB, 373x332px
Is this game optimized yet? Can you get more than 2 fps in GvG without turning everything off yet?
>>
File: 1489075285251.jpg (75KB, 594x592px) Image search: [Google]
1489075285251.jpg
75KB, 594x592px
>Still top10 EU with 2 matches 2 loses 0 wins
What is this database maitenance only for Fedi anyways?
>>
>>172217959
>2017
>GvG
Kek
IMC neutered GBL too making it seasonal with 30 days downtime between each season, TPs reward got removed and replaced by pots inferior to Keistas.
GvG is truly a gimmick mimigame now
>>
>>172218349
What's the end game supposed to be then?
>>
>>172218384
ET and ERP.
One of the Gvg reward is a stray cat box where the player can sit in so i would say ET for PvE and ERP for PvP
>>
IMC giving no fucks at all about the first year birthday of iToS should really make you think
>>
Global merge when?
>>
>>172219440
When r9 is out.
>>
>>172219512
>r9 released
>everything is broken again
>r9 monsters are balanced for level 600
>classes become more unbalanced
>ET/Solmiki 2: Electric boogaloo
>global merge
>shout is spammed with hues, jajaja and gibberish from seamonkeys
Sucks to be an aussie who had to play in an SEA server.
>>
>>172219663
Sucks to be an aussie, period. Can't play any class that isn't a mage because auto attack speed is latency dependent.
>>
>>172219805
It's fine in Varena, Granted I live in Perth which is closer to server in Singapore.
>>
>>172219906
You think it's fine probably because you don't know how gimped your attack speed is compared to people who live next to the servers.
>>
>>172219974
I should just play ESO.
>>
>>172219440
Even IMC isn't that dumb.
>>
File: IMG_5531.jpg (74KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5531.jpg
74KB, 400x300px
Penguin or Battle Bird?
>>
File: happy lion flower thing.png (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
happy lion flower thing.png
20KB, 128x128px
>>172220796
Both!
>>
File: 60611546_p0_2.jpg (331KB, 644x900px) Image search: [Google]
60611546_p0_2.jpg
331KB, 644x900px
Hello?
Proper scans where.
I can't use blurry photos.
>>
File: 1480090249908.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
1480090249908.gif
568KB, 240x291px
https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900
>A pesky little monster going by the name of Commander Lord Phail will appear in the cities of Klaipeda, Orsha and Fedimian.

My fucking sides.
>>
New thread!

>>172223293
Thread posts: 764
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.