[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 810
Thread images: 116

File: tumblr_on1yy4J1O01vp3hgzo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on1yy4J1O01vp3hgzo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x719px
Last Thread: >>/171547498

Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>discord is down
>ANTAG DATUMS WHEN
>nobody made a new thread for 30 minutes

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
http://stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ
>>
>>171627753
First for gassing vox, they're pox.
>>
second for FUN
>>
How get human bf
Vox is very good friend yes
>>
4th for roastin skelingtons like beef wellington
>>
>>171627753
5th for deadmin arch when?
>>
File: iZSSEON.png (742KB, 939x1094px) Image search: [Google]
iZSSEON.png
742KB, 939x1094px
post MEMES
>>
>>171627903
But I like them!
>>
8th for waifus
>>
File: 1489992285836.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489992285836.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
>>171627849
>Be vox trader
>spend round trying to get nice shit
>come to station with nice shit
>refuse credits, trade only
>only person who wants something from me has nothing I value
>tell them to marry me
>they accept
>>
>>171628541
you were tricked by a filthy vox chaser
>>
>>171628541
Cute.
Did they come live on the outpost or did you start to live on the station
>>
Daily reminder secs purpose is to be beaten by the rest of the station for abusing it's ability to have tasers and stun-prods round start
>>
How do I tell a husbando that I like them? What if they don't like me back?
>>
>>171628647
Hey.
HEY!
HEEEEEEEEEEY!
We prefer to be called "bird watchers," not Vox/Pox chasers.
>>
>Last time playing roboticist
>bint i don't remember the name of ~'ing it up over comms with Avada
>going 'i think she wants to fuck me, teehee, how gross~' like three times instead of anything remotely resembling her job before finally fucking off to do RnD

Post your own stories you regret not ahelping
>>
>>171628740
They went to the outpost
>>
>>171628812
give them something cute like an origami heart
>>
Which waifu and husbando would make the cutest couple?
>>
>>171627753
Is this a jojo reference?
>>
>>171628914
>get an origami heart
>they emote a smile
>stare at them
>stare at the paper
>ignore them for the rest of the round
>>
>>171629245
> not giving some sign, that they can interpret randomly.
>not making em die to protect your ass
>>
>>171628039
Fucking this. Archnigger and sawbad need to fucking go.
>>
>>171629245
>not whipping out a welder and burning it in front of them
Someone did this to me once and I drank for half the round before throwing myself out an airlock
>>
reminder to not fucking put clothed people in cryo unless whole station is being bombed and turn off cryo when you don't use it so it doesn't heat up and waste oxygen
>>
>>171632092
>reminder to not fucking put clothed people in cryo unless whole station is being bombed
OK
>turn off cryo when you don't use it so it doesn't heat up and waste oxygen
It uses so little oxygen it can run off of what's just in the pipes and no reagents are used if no one is in it.
5/10 would trigger my autism in medbay
>>
>>171627903
skeletons can be nice

I saw a one that had a cute picture that he drew in his toolbox after I shoved him down so I could steal his valuables
>>
File: IMG_3416.jpg (79KB, 755x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3416.jpg
79KB, 755x640px
>someone posts literally anything in ooc
>"thanks now I know my target is X"
>>
>jose leaving us to die
>>
>>171632371
yeah leaving it on doesn't waste oxygen at all

however it DOES heat it up and while it doesn't get to dangerous levels it does get to 'makes cryo less efficient' levels
>>
>Sign up as chef
>Barely anyone eats food
>Make more of a difference doing surgery than cooking

Power outages don't bother me though. I play deadpop at night so they are sometimes a way of life
>>
What the fuck was up with that round? I just heard most of it through radio.
>>
File: fugu.png (263KB, 651x538px) Image search: [Google]
fugu.png
263KB, 651x538px
>>
>No access
>Lube
>Robotics never makes the parts
>Singuloose
>Bunch of psychotics infesting the place
>>
>>171632873
>Barely anyone eats food

Make food mean something kur you fucking cuck
>>
>>171632873
Round was too short.
Once people hit starving and they're creeping along they come
>>
holy fuck please at least read wiki before playing medbay
>>
>>171627903
>wiz round
>see skeleton doing shit with welder fuel tanks, blocking a hallway
>confused because he's clearly not antag
>wiz comes roaring down the hall, runs into the tanks and gets gibbed, along with the skeleton
God bless that pile of bones
>>
>>171632862
Why not leave the freezer on then?
>>
File: R E M O V E.png (772KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
R E M O V E.png
772KB, 1600x1200px
Greys and Vox must be physically removed.
>>
>>171633260
What about the others?
>>
>>171633034
Take it easy there bud
>>
File: H O P P E.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
H O P P E.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>171633361
Skeletons and Plasmamen are useful idiots and former humans who have lost their way.
They'll join the fold or take a one way trip on a mining shuttle.
>>
>>171633448
And Dionae?
>>
File: NOT LIKE THIS.png (62KB, 862x646px) Image search: [Google]
NOT LIKE THIS.png
62KB, 862x646px
>spend an hour building a super singularity engine on deff
>ame kills it before it does anything but kill me

I had a beacon set up on the other side and everything.

I'm gonna kill myself.
>>
>tfw no roundstart golem
>>
>>171633612
Make a Github issue requesting it if you want it.

Can't make a PR because playable races are handled in the server config, which can't be changed via pull requests.
>>
>>171633720
I doubt anyone would be in favor of it. But hey, roundstart Dionae exist, so it's worth a shot I guess.
>>
>>171632881
All I know is:
>Ling janitor doesn't succ
>just lubes the hallways and rides around arm blading people
Also >>171633538 and that Ian bus that didn't get far.
>>
File: P H Y S I C A L.png (4MB, 2516x3481px) Image search: [Google]
P H Y S I C A L.png
4MB, 2516x3481px
>>171633482
The Dionae are produced by the Botanist.
They are rightfully his property and an attempt to remove them would violate the Non-Aggression Principle. They themselves, however, have no inherent rights. Furthermore, unless they seek an agreement with particular individuals their attempts to suck blood and evolve are also violations of the Non-Aggression Principle.
>>
>>171633612
god no
dionae are more than enough. Skeletons need to be removed as well
>>
>>171633538
There are two shards available in engineering on deff, you can just feed them both to a size one singularity for instant super singulo
>>
>>171633932
I don't see why ANYONE would play them.
>no shoes or gloves
>no shooting guns
>dying leaves dust that cannot be cloned or recovered whatsoever
>always fat
Is their race armor even that good?
>>
>>171633868
doesn't deal damage, it's not aggressive
>>
File: HATE MARXISTS.png (2MB, 2001x2542px) Image search: [Google]
HATE MARXISTS.png
2MB, 2001x2542px
>>171634161
That's irrelevant.
Your blood is your property and the Dionae is stealing it. It is a flagrant violation of the NAP
>>
>>171634097
It's pretty strong and they hit hard. But imo most of their power comes from the surprise of just running into one, since they only appear whith xenobio autism.
>>
>>171634245
and you're breathing my station air, which is a limited resource in space and is tantamount to attempted suffocation

unlike the diona who work for free
>>
>>171634097
>>dying leaves dust that cannot be cloned or recovered whatsoever
Adamantine slime extract is what you need. Also being naturally space-proof is nice.
>>
File: antag_datums.jpg (39KB, 279x327px) Image search: [Google]
antag_datums.jpg
39KB, 279x327px
>>171634245
Welcome back Hoppe
>>
File: Hoppe and Marx.webm (2MB, 836x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hoppe and Marx.webm
2MB, 836x432px
>>171634460
But its not your station air.
It belongs to Nanotrasen who contracts the Atmospheric Technicians to tend to the air. It can be assumed that, as an employee of NT, my breathing of the station air has been negotiated.

If you take NT out of the equation - in nations for example - then I'm not stealing your air I'm really stealing the Atmos Tech's air.

All of this assumes we are taking the NAP at it's most literal and rigid definition.
>>
>>171634097
WORLDSTAR
>>
>>171634656
>NAP at it's most literal and rigid definition

You would have it any other way?
>>
>>171634781
>You would have it any other way?
Nope

This also raises the point that anyone removed from the crew manifest, or who otherwise has their employment terminated, also violates the NAP and it's therefore morally and ethically right to remove them. Just be sure not to get blood on the floor as that will violate the NAP
>>
>>171633251
the cryotube itself passively generates heat from being on

even with the freezer active (which it should be) it'll heat up more than the freezer can cool it
>>
>>171634923
Times like that is when I hire a local greytide group to remove them for the station. For the going rate on the free market of course
>>
File: incoherent screaming.jpg (19KB, 675x451px) Image search: [Google]
incoherent screaming.jpg
19KB, 675x451px
1) Laws 2, 3, and 4 are to be referred to as the Non-Aggression Principle
2) No one may threaten or commit violence ('aggress') against another human's person or property
3) Violence may be employed by crewmembers only against the crewmember who commits such violence; that is only defensively against the aggressive violence of another
4) No violence may be employed against a non-aggressor except in such cases as mentioned in law 3
5) Obey commands from crewmembers so long as they do not violate the Non-Aggression Principle
>>
File: abandon thread.gif (4MB, 699x387px) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread.gif
4MB, 699x387px
UNBAN 2HOTDOGS
>>
>>171634968
But it never goes above 73.9 even after 2 hours so why does it matter?
>>
File: file.png (338KB, 440x620px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
338KB, 440x620px
>>
>>171635785
i can assure you that if you leave the cryotube on it'll heat up to around 100
give it maybe 10-15 minutes
>>
>>171635373
The AI constantly monitoring the crew is an act of aggression and therefore violating the NAP. I will now my nuclear device and blow up the station
>>
File: food rankings.png (637KB, 645x1200px) Image search: [Google]
food rankings.png
637KB, 645x1200px
>>171635994
>>
File: railposting2.png (1KB, 448x17px) Image search: [Google]
railposting2.png
1KB, 448x17px
Whatever happened to Rail? I miss memeposting about shitty birds
>>
>>171636110
The station will operate under a Paternalistic form of the NAP - while in essence it is technically a violation of a NAP the end justifies the means for the sake of the greater good.
>>
>>171635373
>2) No one may threaten or commit violence ('aggress') against another human's person or property
This allows anyone to fuck up borgs, nonhumans, and anything else which is not a human or a human's property.
Alternatively, the use of "another human" could be taken to mean that only humans are capable of violating this law, since from a non-human's perspective the human they're attacking would not be "another human" they would simply be a human.

>3) Violence may be employed by crewmembers only against the crewmember who commits such violence; that is only defensively against the aggressive violence of another
This law has no effect, as it is overridden by the law 1 which explicitly forbids violence.

>4) No violence may be employed against a non-aggressor except in such cases as mentioned in law 3
This law is unnecessary, as violence as a whole is already forbidden. There is no need to explicitly forbid violence against non-aggressors as well.
>>
>>171636313
>another humans property
Should have read
>another crewmembers property
Oversight during editing.
>>
>>171636202
Nutriment is the best food
>>
Rin, after that round I am convinced you are the biggest shitter imaginable. You are worse than the new people who come onto this station barely able to hold a stun baton.

Where do I even start with you? You begin the round by declaring yourself captain and lasering the other two candidates for acting captain. Okay, that's fine. You're ling, they're not.
Then you didn't even succ them, Rin. I could understand if you were going to drag them to captain's office and succ, but you didn't. You just welded them into lockers and walked away. What the fuck was the point? Did you even care about the main objective you have when you're ling? One of them got ressed later and told on you, but thankfully to your incompetence nobody was around who could help.

Then the singularity. Hoo boy. Do you even read about items on the wiki? Did you seriously think that the singularity beacon required no power? You just fucking placed it there, and then went off to singuloose. By the way, singuloose while ling? What were you thinking? Are you an idiot? There goes all those genomes you were trying to collect, right into the hole.

If it wasn't bad enough that you did miserably as a ling, you then went on to eat shit as an antag. Your big 'master plan'? Recall the shuttle three times. I can't even begin to understand why you did this after you knowingly singuloosed. What were you expecting to happen? For one, you know it's going to take 15+ minutes for the shuttle to arrive because of the in-game clock while a singulo is running about. For two, your fucking job as a ling is to gather material, not try to win longest-ling-life-ever award.

And then twenty minutes after you extended the round by an extra fucking hour for no reason, you accidentally threw yourself into the singulo.

Great, fucking, work.

I think there should be a medal that's just a gold pile of poo. Call it the 'Rin Fukushima'. A dedication to awful antags who extend a doomed round over an hour everywhere.
>>
File: salt mane.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
salt mane.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>171636467
>>
>>171636523
>i'm a shitter who likes to waste time, you mad :^)?

Yes, I am mad. I have seen people get perma-jobbanned from antag roles for far, far less.
>>
>>171636467
was getting ashed part of your plan?
>>
>>171636391
That could still be interpreted in such a way as to render the law non-applicable to non-crewmembers.
A better way is to define "aggress" as "harm or damage to a crewmember's person or property, if the being causing the harm or damage is not the crewmember themself."
Then follow up with "No one may commit aggress toward any crewmember" which will now render punishment for both non-crewmembers and crewmembers who break the law, except in such cases as a crewmember damages their own person or property.
>>
File: ezgif-2-ebffb58673.gif (70KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2-ebffb58673.gif
70KB, 32x32px
>>171636564
>>
File: po0.gif (427KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
po0.gif
427KB, 550x400px
unban 2hotdogs or I'll make you see things you'll never unsee!!!!!!!
>>
fucking kys rin
>>
>>171636620
I can't even play as a cultist anymore because I once caused an SME explosion which then proceeded to ZAS a couple of other cultists completely by mistake.

But Waifufag with his limp NEET dick in his hand over here can extend a round for over an hour and the music starts playing: "LET'S LOOK THE OTHER WAY. WE CAN DO NO WRONG TO OUR PRECIOUS WAIFUS".
>>
>>171636523
>>171636467
Admins handled that really poorly desu. Took about 5 minutes to bluespace artillery after the 3rd recall, didn't even shorten shuttle time despite the round being beyond fucked, then made the singulo that dumb gif, basically enabling Rin's shittery.
>>
File: po0.gif (427KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
po0.gif
427KB, 550x400px
>>
>>171636735
You screwed your team as a team antag. That tends to get some administrative action.
>>
MAKE A FORUM THREAD ABOUT RIN IF YOU'RE REALLY UPSET OVER IT
>>
>>171636586
1) Laws 2 and 3 are to be referred to as the Non-Aggression Principle
2) No one may harm or damage to a crewmember's person or property, if the being causing the harm or damage is not the crewmember themself ('aggress') against another crewmembers's person or property
3) No crewmember or silicon may aggress toward any crewmember
4) Obey commands from crewmembers so long as they do not violate the Non-Aggression Principle
>>
>>171636735
>comparing a team antag to a ling

You're retarded.
>>
>>171636756
It's basically saying "Yeah I don't care if he was a shitter. He's one of 'us'. You mad? I love your salt at this blatant disregard for the rules YOU have to follow".

>>171636805
>You screwed your team as a team antag. That tends to get some administrative action.
It was literally an accident. Recalling three times isn't an accident.
>>
How do you make a sword? Knife and cable coil?
>>
>>171636857
What's even the point of 3? It's just a shortened version of 2.
It's slightly more specific about WHO may not aggress, but it would make more sense to just fold 2 and 3 together.
Also, 1 could be folded into 4. ("Obey commands from crewmembers so long as they do not violate law 2 [1], which can be referred to as the Non-Aggression Principle.")
>>
>>171636859
I could literally get a lobotomy and not be as retarded as Rin.
Blowing the SME was a mistake, sure. But recalling the shuttle after fucking the station is just spite. It's just him being a shitstain.

>>171636838
Yeah, fuck that. I've heard this before

>Go make a forum thread if you're really mad about it :^)

>Oh you made a forum thread? Well he's a friend so I guess you're ban baiting! :^)
>>
>>171636980
you use wiki
>>
>>171636857
>2) No one may harm or damage to a crewmember's person or property, if the being causing the harm or damage is not the crewmember themself ('aggress') against another crewmembers's person or property
Did you read this? "No one may damage a crewmember's person or property [...] against another crewmember's person or property"?
This sentence makes no sense.

>3) No crewmember or silicon may aggress toward any crewmember
This law serves no purpose, you've already said "No one may harm or damage a crewmember's person or property."
"No one" includes all beings.

Additionally, you haven't defined any sort of retaliation or punishment for aggression. You've not even explicitly instructed the AI to stop or prevent such instances.
You're just telling the AI that people "may not do it."
What is the AI supposed to do with that information?
>>
File: 1490011999441.jpg (139KB, 453x608px) Image search: [Google]
1490011999441.jpg
139KB, 453x608px
I found a picture of sawbones
>>
File: 1453287829705.jpg (59KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1453287829705.jpg
59KB, 720x711px
>>171637018
>wow I'm so mad you should be job banned
>make a thread about it over at the forum
>Nah :)
Kill yourself
>>
>>171637168
>Risk getting banned because this guy is Admin's pet

I'm pissed, but not that pissed.
>>
>>171637042
Putting the cable coil to the metal blade does nothing
>>
>>171637220
Want me to do it for you? Get the logs ready
>>
>>171637220
If you want to change policy such that certain methods of antagonizing as a solo antag are antag-bannable, take it to the forums.

Last time someone gibbed an antag for being mean, Ragnasal got deadminned. I think that's how it went anyway, bit fuzzy on the details.
>>
>>171637360
Pretty sure shit like spawn camping and recall spam voids admin protection/gets you antag banned. Or it might come under rule 1, I forget.
>>
>>171637334
Would you?
Well okay, let me get the logs. I'm not sure how much of this will show up in the logs, though. Maybe the recall attempts.

>>171637360
That sounds like it's missing a ton of context, because:
>0. Admins may disregard any and all of these rules if they deem it to be in the best interest of the current round
Either that or the person he gibbed was another one of those players with friends in high places.

>>171637521
Definitely a Rule 1 violation. Especially considering that we were there an hour.
>>
>>171637612
Are others even allowed to submit ban requests for other people?
>>
>>171637360
>this is how ragnasal got deadminned
hahaha
I was wondering how that all ended after he promised a glorious anti-shitter crusade
>>
>>171637612
send the logs to nexis, he literally promises to do this stuff for people who don't want to be known
>>
File: 1489764711746.jpg (51KB, 579x568px) Image search: [Google]
1489764711746.jpg
51KB, 579x568px
>>171636202
>never thought to kill myself and then use my body as fuel for the crew after being cloned

i'm a failure as a chef.
>>
>>171637817
I don't know how the station is now, but this was part of the reason the morgue was across from the kitchen for the longest time
>>
>>171637612
>>171637220
I don't think this a case of admin favoring, just purely handled fairly poorly. You might be going a bit too far with the whole metaclub thing. I'm just a little annoyed that an antag prolonged the round for no reason, didn't really get punished for it, then we got a "U MAD BRO?" from an admin because we were angry that we had to wait an extra hour for no reason. Antags being shit is fine. Antags being shit and prolonging the round for no reason isn't. And I don't think admins did much to help that.
>>
>>171637689
I don't even know. If that's the case; then I can't submit one either because I was just observing. Feeling second hand frustration at watching his faggot enabling.

>>171637812
I'll just do that tomorrow. It's late and these lines of logs look like spaghetti to me on this screen.

>>171638004
Okay, I'll do this then: I'll wait a day, and then see if I'm still mad enough to want to do it.

Watching it happen was the most infuriating thing in the world considering how much less I've seen others get the hammer for.
>>
Is there really a purpose to ghetto weapons?
>>
What's the most antagonizling thing you can do without being banned?
>>
File: 1472400715061.jpg (206KB, 368x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1472400715061.jpg
206KB, 368x1390px
>>171638229
these
>>
>>171638229
Recall the shuttle three times after releasing the singulo.
>>
>>171638356
okay no wait
I change my mind
>>
>>171638228
I killed a wizard with the shard paddle once, saved my life
>>
>>171638228
of course?

aside from going in hard as the greytide during rev, pretty much every ghetto weapon has a situation where they are useable in some way.
>>
>>171638229
lubing floors

making light switches in main hallways, using it to turn off the lights and then deconstructing it

putting walls in maintenance tunnels

removing windows to secure areas
>>
>>171638228
When I play shaft miner, people usually won't give me weapons so that'l all I have.
>>
File: when_you_code_it.png (379KB, 892x562px) Image search: [Google]
when_you_code_it.png
379KB, 892x562px
>>
>>171638634
>waste time making a ghetto weapon when you could spend literally 30 seconds on the roid mining plasma and earn enough for a KPA

You realize you get paid 40 per plasma sheet right, and you get 5 sheets per ore deposit. That means 200 credits for each plasma you mine. You just have to find 5, and it's the most plentiful resource.

FUCK
>>
Do Vox like slimepeople?

Does Hachi like slimepeople?
>>
>>171638561
>making light switches in main hallways, using it to turn off the lights and then deconstructing it

This is brilliant
>>
Is it possible to stay creatine buffed without painful death?
>>
>>171638738
It turns off the lights while the "lighting" on the APC still says "on"

>>171638745
chemist pda cartridge or adv. mass spectrometer, as long as it is >0 and <26 you'll stay a hulk after hulking out

you will need anti-toxin or pepto or both, though
>>
>>171638745
take more creatine
>>
>>171638745
yes of course

it would require either meticulously keeping track of the time or using an advanced mass spectrometer or a PDA with a reagent scanner. If you had those and kept track of your doseage, you could stay buffed as long as you had pills

hulk is honestly one of the most disgusting things in this game
>>
>>171638745
You can't go over the OD limit or else you have 45~ seconds to live
Once you take like 25? 26? Check the wiki you're buffed to shit but if it reaches 0 you die
>>
>>171638707
spear works just fine.
>>
>>171638830
define disgusting
>>
>>171637327
yeah, because you need large metal blade
>>
>>171638962
#DEFINE 'disgusting', 'Rin'
>>
>>171638830
Does hulk give damage resistance? I've gotten it before as a power but I always forget to use it.
>>
>>171638745
just ask genecistist nigguh
>>
>>171639138
no, but you don't die at 0 health, you die at -100 health because hulks can act in crit as long as they were a hulk before they went into crit
>>
>>171639138
It doesn't give damage resistance, but it massively increases pain tolerance and prevents anything short of sleep from knocking you over.
Even broken legs and being in crit can't bring a hulk down, they fight until they take enough damage to drop dead.
>>
>>171639230
foot removal will still floor them, and a hulk in crit can't see very well
>>
>>171639230
I have seen and experienced nothing that suggests hulk increases pain tolerance.
>>
File: pomf.webm (463KB, 240x360px) Image search: [Google]
pomf.webm
463KB, 240x360px
>rare footage of pomf waking up
>>
>>171639346
pain will slow you down and blind you for sure, but hulks cannot be floored by pain crit is probably why they think hulks are pain immune
>>
>>171639449
>the cluck that saved /vg/station
>>
>>171639449
Is that the god of chickens?
>>
>>171639449
Looks like some kind of prehistoric dino-chicken.
>>
Post your average WPM divided by your average ping to show how robust you are!

Mine is 0.2 feel free to laugh
>>
>>171639912
I honestly thought it was someone in a chicken costume
>>
>>171639969
120/180=0.66

such is life far away from the mericans
>>
>>171639969
~4.29 - 0.69 ranging from 21 to 130ms.
I wish I could beat 90, but my coordination's a bit off.
>>
Can you remote detonate plasma canisters in any way?
>>
I can't help but notice nobody made a thread about whatever happened with Rin
Shame.
>>
>>171641402
Silicons can, since they can remote-control canisters.
>>
>>171641506
nobody wants to get banned by his metaclub friends
>>
>>171641506
What happened?
>>
>>171638356
This image obliterates my sides every time I see it.
>>
>>171641834
I dunno about you, but I don't actually like Rin. From what I hear, almost no admin likes Rin.
>>171641919
No idea, I just woke up. Scroll up a few hours
>>
>>171636270
The player base creeped her off
>>
>>171641979
Singuloosed as ling then recalled the shuttle three times apparently. An admin eventually artilleried them. An admin also changed the sigulo sprite to a dancing salt gif. Basically, it was a really shit round that went longer than it should have.
>>
>>171642164
>antagonized as an antag
so what's the problem then
>>
>>171642164
>An admin eventually artilleried them.
I'm glad. Extending the round past the point of decency (which usually means something along the lines of "everyone else is dead or wishes they had died") is exactly one of the very few things you *don't* do as an antag.
>>
>>171641979
Meant for >>171641919 , oops.
>>171642205
I think it was mainly all the recalls.
>>
File: 1489789798336.jpg (67KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489789798336.jpg
67KB, 700x700px
>admins handle a situation poorly almost three times a week now
Why can't these snowflakes just stop talking and do their job?
>>
>>171642490
New admins are just ex-admins being given the title without the responsibilities

see: the new prayermins
>>
>>171642294
:(

Y-you know my rewrite c-covered this sort of thing.
>>
>>171642686
Would someone really go and do such a thing, lie on the internet?
The scrutiny on all admins is high, but you have no idea how hard the prayer-mins are being watched.
>>
>>171643285
And now it's gone.
>>
>>171643550
Yeah, alright. opaque scrutiny by the people at the top for the good of us all right?
>>
>>171643550
Whomst'd've do you think would do such a thing rather than taking it to the forums?
>>
>tfw static male in a job that interacts with a lot of people
>no space bf

how do I acquire one lads?
>>
>>171643928
Naomi !
>>
>>171643562
http://pastebin.com/0BRe6Bzh
>>
>>171644250
1. General Housekeeping Rules
1a. Don't violate local, U.S., or Canadian law.

http://www.legislation.govt.nz/act/public/2015/0063/latest/whole.html#DLM5711816

Some countries have fucking stupid laws. Let's not.
>>
What is the most degenerate fetish? And which waifu should I attach it to.
>>
>>171642014
Really? I didn't think they'd be able to actually creep someone off
>>
>>171644406
Just don't violate the laws of the country where the server is hosted and don't violate the laws of the country you live in like what
The former because then Pomf is required to report it to the cops because you're making him host that and the latter because then you'll go to jail. You won't get banned for that, going to jail is just bad
>>
>>171644406
baka

It's a, 'if someone breaks the law on our server we told them in our rules not to break the law' rule
>>
>>171644459
The one where you get off to the idea of someone physically transforming into household appliances.
>>
Which AI would make he best housewife[\spoiler]
Hardmode: While purged
>>
File: 1465191660633.gif (256KB, 293x182px) Image search: [Google]
1465191660633.gif
256KB, 293x182px
I'm not sure if this is considered ic in ooc because it (might) involve the current round, or if it isnt considered ic in ooc because I havent joined the round yet, but

>try to join game
>choose from the following open positions
>I dont see assistant anywhere

I guess I'll wait for the next round to start.
>>
>>171644691
Why are you choosing assistant? There's got to be at least something you can do.
How many even are there? I didn't even know it had a cap.
>>
>>171644942
It's capped by the number of security players
>>
>>171644942
I'm choosing assistant because I'm still extremely new to the game and haven't joined in awhile so I'm even more rusty
>>
>>171644942
Assistant is pretty comfy
>can go ghetto space adventuring
>can shit around in the maintenance tunnels all day
>free to do self imposed quests, such as steal and horde all the pets in your maint dungeon
>can participate in the clown's elaborate shenanigans without people yelling at you to come to your desk
>can go hunting for the fabled lings and vampires you heard about from scary stories told around a campfire
>can space your brain into a coma on space drugs without anyone caring
>No responsibilities until shtf, and even then it's just common courtesy to come out of your autism cave to play firefighter and drag people to medbay or the shuttle
Mime is the next level of comfy, since all anyone expects you to do is meme on them with walls and type gestures, no radio communication necessary.
>>
>>171645837
>stealing pets
>not attaching them to bolas
>>
>>171644691
just go scientist if assistant isn't available. its cap is massive compared to everything else even though RnD is literally just running through a checklist. Go try xenobio and just ahelp if you don't know if your allowed to do a thing. People rarely bother to visit xenobio (its mostly just antags going for you because people rarely visit) so its very unlikely to matter if you fuck up
Most jobs are literally just a list of crap you run through then have nothing to do or straight up don't matter because they're so based on RNG outclassed by an engineer borg no one will notice or care if you fucked up and died
>>
>>171645936
what's this now? I've never really used bolas at all. Explain please.
>>
>>171638229
Borg everyone with the SoC with meme laws
>>
What a boring round, I'm glad its over. Were the antags just jerking off about having a bunch of freedoms and guns but not actually using them or something?
>>
>>171646069
>combine screwdriver with cables
>grab some pet that fits in your hands
>put it on bolas

and it actually makes sounds too when it's attached to bolas, even in your backpack
>>
>>171646628
Hey man I tried to spice it up with a random mech attack so dont blame me for boring niggas
>>
>>171646660
Oh, so it's just a way to hold pets in your bags? I was thinking it was like trapping the pets to bola the next person to interact with the pet or something
>>
File: conan.webm (187KB, 222x160px) Image search: [Google]
conan.webm
187KB, 222x160px
PROJECTILE LIQUID WHEN
>>
>>171646628
Trying to snipe random people with the radgun without being seen but I suck at it
>>
>>171646798
mech attacks are funny because they tend to just happen on shuttle and everyone just kind of ignores them and dies because 99% of the server doesn't carry anything capable of fighting back
>>
>>171647007
Squirt guns and super soakers were added weeks ago.
Currently no way to obtain them, though.
>>
decoration borg wonce? can scan snow and grass and sand and stuff and make things all pretty like. upgrade lets it decorate people
>>
>>171646803
pretty much yeah
>>
I think it's a little dumb people will be afraid to ban request Rin. All sorts of people get banned. Even Zenny, the biggest metafriender and normie of them all gets banned.
>>
Would this work?

>put shard in one tile wide hallway
>door at each end
>shower under the door so it wets the floor
>bunch of scrubbers under the shard
>siphon the air out

People would instantly be ZAS'd/slipped into the shard(do people with mag boots on slip from liquids?)

I know if there's a big pressure difference you will be pulled around a few tiles even with MAG boots on
>>
>>171647546
>ban request
but for breaking what rule
Who the actual fuck is going to ban someone for being a shitty solo(not team) antag
player feedback thread if anything is way more justified
>>
>>171648247
>the station slowly empties of crew and nobody knows why
lel, go test it out on the test serb and report back to us.
>>
GIVE ME A VOX BF ALREADY REEEE
>>
>>171648247
Slipping over a single shard will do shit damage.
You'd need a pile of shards.

Also, bear in mind that the ZAS will move the shard pile as well.
>>
>>171648559
he means supermatter
>>
>>171648247
literally just stick it in a random door in maint for the same effect most people wont stop in time
>>
>>171648247
Could you get a curtain from somewhere and close it over the shard or would the shard eat it?
>>
>>171644691
I know at the very least latejoin assistants are capped based on the number of security members, I think it's 2 assistants per 1 sec member?
>>
>>171649207
5 + 2 per sec
>>
why do people waste time and effort gathering stuff for a ghetto adventure instead of just spawning in as a plasmaman and walking off the ship
>>
>>171649554
Robustness my man.
>spawn as diona
>grab set of tools in assistant spawn before the other dirty greys defile them
>grab stack of metal from the spacepod area or the tool closet
>order boxes and mining tools from cargo
>(optional) bug medical for hyperzine and/or a wheelchair
>ask science for GPS and welding goggles
>grab a fire extinguisher off the wall and a bounced radio from a locker at some point
>(optional) buy two drinks from vending machines, fill with water and welding fuel
>return to cargo
>make cardborg suit
>put a lantern on the belt and carry a pick or drill as a decent weapon
>take additional boxes or ore bags for storage as desired
>roll out the airlock in a nice, controllable, and ZAS-proof office chair or wheelchair
>never want for supplies
>facetank russians and spiders all shift without giving a fuck
>die like a bitch to a single turret laser
>>
>>171650263
thats an absurd amount of effort for no real reason. you can skip almost every step of that as a plasmameme and be fine if you dodge
>>
>>171650525
It's all about ensuring a nice and comfy experience drifting through space and murdering the creatures you stumble upon. It's not even that much work. It's pretty much just walking from one end of the station and back with quick stops here and there. Once fighting shit in space you don't even have to worry about dodging (as long as it's brute damage and not something like a spider queen).
>>
Good morning ss13g i am your lowly servant, ask me whatever
>>
>>171651012
List antags in current round
>>
>>171651012
Good morning pomf
>>
>>171651012
Are you lonely
>>
>>171651012
List antags in the next round.
>>
>>171651106
ok one moment
>>
>>171651012
When is the ack getting cracked again?
>>
>>171651012
Will you be my husbando and whisper sweet nothings in my ear as I drift off to sleep?
>>
>>171651116
Not really
>>171651106
It appears dreamseeker doesn't want to load, sorry
>>171651158
Who knows
>>171651172
Yes
>>
File: honk.png (148KB, 487x459px) Image search: [Google]
honk.png
148KB, 487x459px
>>171648247
>>
>>171651363
Invisible supermatter shards are the ultimate honk.
>>
>>171651256
I like you pomf
>>
File: 1486541426066.jpg (52KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486541426066.jpg
52KB, 600x480px
>>171651256
>Yes
oh, uh. Y-you too...
Post vocaroo of a sweet message for me please bby
>>
>>171651172
I can be your husbando anon ~
>>
>>171650736
thats lame anon plants are ugly and stupid
>>
>>171651470
I like you too
>>171651507
maybe
>>
>>171651654
Why do you not care that most of the admins do nothing but metacircle jerk and break the rules to protect their friends?
>>
>>171651590
Where were you during all those lonely nights I spent cowering in dorms as the singulo ripped through the hull? Were you there to keep me warm as the rooms station depressurized?

You had your chances, my heart now belongs to pomf.

>>171651654
What would I have to do to convince you to post a nice message for me, honey?
>>
>>171652119
Can't you tell its because I'm the ringleader, duh
>>
>>171652131
You'd have to convince me my voice isn't godawful like holy shit i hate my voice
>>
>>171652175
Don't worry chicken man, I like it.
>>
>>171651654
Which current non-admin metaubber do you think should ascend into trialminhood
>>
>>171651654
what was pr of the year 2016?
>>
>>171652368
>>171652254
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>171652175
bby none of that matters. What matters is that it's a special message for me. I'll love and appreciate it no matter what. Just speak from the heart and it will all work out.
>>
>tfw no way to get a husbando without ruining my static
>>
>>171652119
Are you still that butt frustrated he shot down your unbanning last night?
>>
>>171652386
Pomf since you're a chicken which Vox food would you eat?
>>
Daily reminder that if you play with a static name then you should kill yourself.
>>
>>171653195
>playing with a static name
>not playing with eight
>>
File: carter.png (229KB, 425x548px) Image search: [Google]
carter.png
229KB, 425x548px
>>171653195
It's a free country
>>
>Give a dude a pill that makes them easily survive a radstorm
Chemist is fun. My only regret that round was not getting upgraded surgery tools and upgraded machines. But you can't have everything

Also, ghosts were niggers during the first half of the round. I know it was probably just one autist though.
>>
>>171653195
playing with static name is so people have a slight bias towards you compared to the randomname shitter brigade
>>
>tfw looking at the lobby right now and realizing pomf probably doesn't recognize most of the ckeys there
>>
>>171653835
I play every day and I don't recognize most of the ckeys, the truth is that literally whos are everywhere
>>
>>171653750
that's me
>>
>Have a good round for a while trading
>Get bored and log out
>Come back later, other trader is gone
>Decide to wander around the outpost a bit before I leave again
>Hear miner died
>Go rescue him and stick his polar star into his backpack so he won't lose it, but take all the money out of his PDA as a finder's fee (sadly miner money goes to their bank account by default so it was only like 250)
>Decide to break again
>Check logs after round ends to see what he did with his life
>Barely talked to anyone, hunted goliaths some more, and escaped on the shuttle

Kind of made me a little sad how quiet and lonely that guy was
>>
>>171638356
That shit 100% gets you banned under normal circumstances.
>>
>>171654231
What, abusing the clown?
>>
>>171654070
not him but when I play miner I play to autismally hit high scores.
>>
>>171654070
Most people play miner to just chill out and hit rocks/drift through space/shit talk people over common knowing they can't do anything about it for an hour or so
>>
>>171654070
>>171654591
When I want to listen to music and play, I play iner, since you don't really lose anything for being muted ingame and it doesn't take away too much concentration from both things. Typing and listening is hard.
>>
>>171654231
it was a different time
>>
>>171654070
who the fuck picks mining to be sociable. you literally go to a place largely devoid of life, kill most of what remains then after a while pop in to science/robotics, make your 1 conversation with anyone of ''ey yo gimme diamond drill/robot'' and then an engibot scans your shit and you cease to matter

it, virology, xenoarch and xenobio are all jobs you take to be lonely. its the point
>>
File: IMG_otk7kd.jpg (58KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_otk7kd.jpg
58KB, 800x450px
>>171655018
>>
>>171656168
wut
>>
>>171656197
if i were to cook you how would you like to be cooked? stick an apple in you, cover in honey and serve you as a whole?
>>
>>171656337
deep fried just like my bretheren
>>
Should I add bookmarks to the telesci console to store coords for that round?
>>
File: poutine.png (596KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
poutine.png
596KB, 800x800px
What's your opinion on the recent additions of poutine, dangerously cheesy poutine, and the fabled poutine ocean mr. Pomf?
>>
>>171656569
If you want to autism properly you make an excel-sheet with all the coordinates of valuable things.
So you only have to find out this round's offsets for one coordinate and the rest are calculated
>>
What kills faster?
Cold or hot shower?
>>
>>171657004
This gives me an idea for a shitty telecomms script.
>>
>>171657140
>tcomms steal everything memescript incoming
>>
>>171653831
Your actions and mannerisms should be robust enough that you can be recognized on them alone. If you need to use the same name and character look every round to be recognizable then you're a shitter.
>>
>>
>>171657425
Yea man, what are the odds the same person shows up for a shift of their chosen job on this space station again? WHAT AN IDIOT ROFL xD
>>
File: 1487543713159-vg.jpg (49KB, 410x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487543713159-vg.jpg
49KB, 410x380px
>>171657583
>giving lumnox your shekels
>>
>>171657425
Imagine taking space this seriously
>>
>>171653831
>RANDOMNAME shitter brigade
funny how we tend to get pissed off at static names and not ckeys.
>>
>>171657654
>not having shekels to give
>>
Do SPS also work if they are implanted?
>>
>>171657657
>he doesn't take spacemans seriously
Kill yourself.
>>
How to get your valids as security

>lie to any head saying suspicious activity
>ask to raise the alert level
>start randomingly tazing and searching people

congrats, you've won
>>
>>171657791
Yeah, but you'd never get strip alerts
>>
File: MF.jpg (38KB, 317x324px) Image search: [Google]
MF.jpg
38KB, 317x324px
>>171658114
>>
>>171658114
won a job ban. sec gets shit from players sometimes because if you're crummy at your job as a botanist people might fire you but its IC.

if you do a really shit job as sec or heads admins get involved.
>>
>>171658356
>took nearly a year for Rin to get job banned
>it was like a week ban
>can just be made that job through HoP/alternative jobs

waow great game
>>
>>171658495
>nearly a year
they haven't even been playing for six months
>>
wut's happenin here?

I now have Probe's IP
>>
>>171644483
it happened the last 2 or 3 times, and they also managed to creep Bee off.
>>
>>171658972
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>171656574
I think it's silly
>>171658625
sacredatom being a dumbass
>>
>be ling
>get deathsting
>build a grille under yourself
You are now invincible unless someone bombs you/plasmafloods the area
>>
>>171659173
yea but you aren't really antagonizing

unless you put the grill in the mainhallway for lols
>>
>>171658625
The meatclub got me at last
>>
>>171658495
>can just be made that job through HoP/alternative jobs
Getting a job from the HoP when you have a jobban for it gets you a bannu.
>>
>>171659173
*buzz
*buzz
*buzz
*law
>>
>>171659173
Aren't grilles destroyed by bullets
>>
>>171659652
grider
>>
>>171659707
yeah that's pretty shit and the same issue exists with rollerbeds. we need to work on how structures and mobs interact.
>>
>>171659949
Do objects in byond not have like layer levels or something?

Bullets go above tables, why not rollerbeds
>>
>>171658625
You cannot do shit with an IP buddy, you need to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>171660541
Can Probe's internet handle 300MBs down?

:^)
>>
>>171660641
In Florida with Comcast?
Nope. Never.
>>
>>171659154
whats your thoughts on the prayermins?
>>
>>171660801
mistake
>>
Post your pictures(real)
>>
>>171660847
What was the shit with SacredAtom? Was it to prove some point or just to meme? I hope he doesn't ruin it for any others that might actually have been successful.
>>
>>171660297
tables have all kinds of nuts code for allowing stuff to pass
>>
>>171661340
Meme apparently
>>
>>171660847
Why do you say that?
>>
>>171659707
girders and walls should redirect shots that impact them to any mobs on the wall, at least it did last time i looked at that sort of code

>>171661435
Very few people i would trust with being just a 'fun' admin.
>>
>>171661435
>admin flags without the responsibility
>>
File: wat.jpg (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
55KB, 250x250px
>>171661332
NO
>>
File: 1489573416398.png (171KB, 431x245px) Image search: [Google]
1489573416398.png
171KB, 431x245px
>>171661332
>>
>>171659173
ive never played ling and i still dont get it after reading wiki how does this stop a borg from just stun cuffing you and dragging you to the incen
>>
>>171661785
It stops shit from hitting you

but you can always law 2 borgs to go fuck themselves

if they aren't asimov just lesser form into a monkey and vent crawl away
>>
>>171661652
handsome in a club goer kind of way
>>
File: 1429512342338.jpg (488KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1429512342338.jpg
488KB, 2048x1536px
>>171661332
>>
>>171661871
i see
thats retarded
>>
>>171661487
Don't you own the serb? Why weren't you consulted about prayermins
>>
>>171661785
It doesn't. You can stun baton, point blank taser, or simply pull him off of the girder.
>>
>>171661652
bangface was last week breh
>>
>>171659173
>stand one square away from you
build walls around you
>>
>>171661871
If it knows you're a ling, doesn't matter what its laws are. If it's not subverted, it'll go for you
>>
>>171662063
I'm but a figurehead that pays the bills senpai
>>
>>171662085
that's a mohawk after getting home but ayy whatever
>>
>>171662142
How come? Don't you think you should have some input? You seem not to be a fool, from what I've seen in discord and the thread.
>>
>>171662219
I'm far disconnected from what the playerbase and admins want so all I have are my outdated opinions.
>>
>>171662142
Don't you make a profit from the Patreon?
>>
>>171662219
THE CHICKEN IS DEPRESSED AND NO LONGER ENJOYS VIDYA

HE REQUIRES 10CCS OF PUSSY AND FAMILY LIFE TO SUSTAIN HIS LIFEFORCE
>>
>>171662219
He doesn't play, self admitted to being out of touch with the server and playerbase
>>
>>171662289
Don't worry, we're already the most outdated ss13 server currently running so you'll be okay
>>
>>171662219
maybe he gave these people power so he can have them do the thinking for him? like doom 2 uses 'painkiller' for the vast majority of its servs and the guy who runs it gives literally no fucks about what kind of stupid rules you give to his servs and before that it was 'best ever' who in the like 5 years hosting i know of stepping in to deal with stuff 3 times ever (the third time they stopped hosting, unfortunate since painkiller isn't ran by someone anywhere near as rich so its not as good)
>>
>>171662289
Well why don't you play any more?
>>
>>171662313
Like most of our admin team?
Nothing stops them, and lets not even start on the coders
>>
>>171662303
Server bill is about 140 so its close to even atm.
>>171662342
Is that so?
>>
>>171662158
lay off the MD
>>
>>171662447
Depression meme
>>
>>171662464
We still like you chicken even if you are just a figurehead.
>>
>>171662447
https://www.google.com/search?q=anhedonia
>>
>>171662464
So why did you say that you payed for it?
>>
>>171662076
Which all required you to get next to him and you get deathstung
>>
>>171662558
You're feeling depressed? How come? Something going on in your life or something?
>>
>>171662558
drink more

log into the server and just start hitting buttons, it will provide you with much pleasure, trust me. The best part is no one would be able to stop you
>>
>>171662651
I'm not depressed anymore really, everything is just flat. The anhedonia came from an antidepressant I took 4 years ago
>>
>>171662732
Well it's good you're not depressed. Is your life stagnating or something?
>>
File: 1461183665500.jpg (25KB, 253x420px) Image search: [Google]
1461183665500.jpg
25KB, 253x420px
>It's another round of pomf and the armchair therapists
>>
>>171644250
>5a. Ideally, Medbay, Engineering, Science, and Security should do their respective duties to keep the station functioning.
>5b. If members of departments are negligent or incompetent, relevant heads/security should deal with it IC: In more extreme cases, you could face a jobban.
This hardly ever happens
>>
>>171663012
would you rather probe shitposting or nexis ego tripping?
>>
>>171662802
Not really there are things to do just derive no enjoyment from any of them, new or old.
>>171663012
I'll go then.
>>
>>171661340
it was clearly a meme are you dumb? Admins joke ban all the time.
>>
>>171663308
Weird stuff. Wish I could help you bud.
>>
>>171663267
It's more related to the game, so yeah. Nothing against pomf everyone just asks him the same questions everytime
>>
>>171663432
Probably more my fault for never changing
>>
File: what's the deal.jpg (65KB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
what's the deal.jpg
65KB, 1536x960px
I noticed something weird playing with the recorder last night.
I made a line (simple cause first time doing it)
Line 1:e,e,f,g,g,f,e,d,c,c,d,e,e,d,d/x
I was trying to get it to sound right so I was messing with rests. Which would look like
e,e,f,g,g,,f,e,d,c,c,d,e,e,d,d/x
The rest is after the second "g" and before the second "f".
Thing is though, it never quit the rest. I waited for 30 seconds and it still wouldn't play the next note. I ended up not needing any but is that a bug? How do I report it? I have no idea if it was just the recorder or other instruments either.
>>
post your main job(s) and how different maps affect it

>> Trader
> Box
Best engineering, atmos, and hydroponics in the vox outpost, least amount of shit to actually sell. Greatest potential for expansion or gimmicks and in a decent spot between mining and science. Generally the most trading done purely because no one knows where the trader shuttle even is on the other maps.
> Metaclub
There is ALWAYS a new Trader opens the airlock and all the canisters slam into him. Takes a few minutes of effort just to get to the outpost and suit up. A lot of great medical machinery and some decent roundstart loot but overall you're not really going to use any of the machines.
> Defficiency
Best roundstart loot. Chem dispenser, autolathe, crossbow, insulated gloves, RSF are there as soon as you spawn. Absolute worst hydroponics and kitchen, you have half the trays that box does, no grinder and need to use the mortar, no starting flour/sugar, no botanist locker. Similarly, there is no engineering or atmospherics set up, just a solars and a single canister of Nitrogen for the entire station.
>>
Does throwforce also affect how much damage an object does from being fired out of a cannon.
>>
>>171663602
I don't think there are such things as rests with this. You just make the length of note as long as you want. So, if you want to play a crotchet then two crotchet rests, you would go c/0.33 which is actually a c for 3 beats. You can't hold notes so rests are meaningless. As for the two commas, it stops because that isn't proper syntax and basically kills the whole thing.

Rhythm is a bit weird to write, but you can get the hang of it pretty easily, and even do polyrhythms and multiple parts and such if you subdivide enough.

Hope that helped.
>>
>>171663915
yes, that's why glass doesn't work with the blunderbuss and wheelchair cannons anymore
>>
>>171663967
It did a lot thanks!
Thing that confused me is that the help guide in game literally says to do rests that way
>c,f,,c
That's what through me off. Is there any where else that explains more about how the instruments work?
>>
>>171662732
Do you know if there is any fix for anhedonia? I realize that being put on another drug isn't exactly optimal but not being able to derive pleasure from activities seems like a very frustrating experience.
>>
>>171662650
*beheads you within the two minutes it takes for death sting to kick in*
Nothin personnel
>>
>>171663784
Borgo
>Its always the best
>Always
>Everytime

Sometimes I play mommi and the map with the zombies in maint has really tedious to navigate vents
>>
>>171664664
Ketamine is a possibility but it's ridiculously expensive ($500 per treatment)

I've tried a lot of things outside of that however that have had short lived or no success
>>
>>171662650
you know i specified borg for a reason. somehow i dont think cyanide is gonna do much to them
>>
>>171663784
>CMO
>Box
it's pretty good, most busses happen on box so I'm always busy
>Meta
I play roboticist instead
>Deff
I play dark souls instead
>>
File: 1471363862295.png (298KB, 568x455px) Image search: [Google]
1471363862295.png
298KB, 568x455px
https://github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14400
>>
>>171663784
>Absolute worst hydroponics and kitchen, you have half the trays that box does

You can just run outside, dig some sand, and use sandstone to build mounds of dirt which are hydro trays but without the indicator lights, you know. Deff's inclusion of better mining tools makes this easy so it's actually even better than box's.

Deff's mini-mining-processing right beside the vox outpost is also an incredible addition, and the russian clothing vendor plus the chem dispenser for hyperzine make it the undisputed champion of diona factories.

Metaclub gets extra shit points for the outpost having no power generation method by default. You'd have to get lucky and trade for some pacmans or set up your own fucking solars from scratch for the power to last past, like, 30 minutes or so.
>>
>>171665362
Swap the extra magazine for an agent card
>>
>>171664746
>>171664664
>>171662732
From personal experience you guys really don't want to mess with ketamine. It's used as party/ravedrug for a reason and has all the shitty-ness that comes with it.
If you want to get high to fix your depression or what-have-you look at psychedlics like shrooms or LSD (good luck finding real shit). Still a shitty way to deal with your problems though.
>>
>>171664691
>it takes two minutes until you drop over
What the fuck?
>>
>>171665767
I've done LSD, didn't help much. Ketamine infusion is low dose ketamine infused over a long period intravenously to give it an antidepressant effect.
>>
Can I get bwoinked for lubing everything as a non-antag?
>>
>>171665767
please actually know what you're talking about before commenting. he wont be recreationally taking ketamine, it's a legitimate medical practice used in extreme cases of depression
>>
>>171665913
Only if people die from it
>>
>>171665913
yea its happened before even
>>
>>171664557
I just ignored that guide, I don't think it helps. I never really found any resources just asked in the thread. Once you know the syntax, everything gets easier.

First letter is the note value, b n # come next to show denote accidentals, and then the number gives it's octave (different instruments start their octaves on different notes for some reason). You can play multiple notes at the same time by string them together with a '-'. After your note or chord and before the next comma, us a /x to give it's timing. You can either think of x as how many notes you can fit in one beat, or in inverse of the actual note length (a minum is /0.5, a semiquaver is /4, a dotted crotchet is /0.66 all assuming your beat is a crotchet.) I think accidentals stay until overwritten, same with octaves. So, C4/2,Db4/2,Dn/4,Eb4/4,En/4,F4/4,F#/1 will last three 'beats' for example. As long as you remember where your beat is, you can do fairly complicated things until the server lags and it all falls apart. Good luck if you want to write this by hand. If it's long it's extremely easy to lose your place and have no idea what you're doing.

I think a lot of people use some converter from TG is their MIDI file is simple enough, otherwise it just gives you the dumbest shit that doesn't even work.
>>
>>171665913
I have a note from it for doing it "for no reason", despite having a reason as a non-antag.
Just expect to get murdered by people and don't whine when they kill you.
>>
File: 1113.jpg (149KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1113.jpg
149KB, 1080x1349px
>>171661332
>>
>>171665889
>LSD
You're in Canada right? It's possible you got real LSD but very unlikely. What year?
>>171665889
>Ketamine infusion is low dose ketamine infused over a long period intravenously to give it an antidepressant effect.
Still sounds like an awful way of fixing anhedonia. Why don't you do a MDMA infusion while your at it? At least MDMA doesn't have physical addiction like ketamine.
Only reason I'm so against it is I saw a lot of friends do it and they all fucked themselves up hard. I'm sure it's different as an infusion but it's still fucking ketamine man.
Gonna say again, maybe try mushrooms if that's what you're looking for.
>>
>>171665801
Did you really think it was an instant kill?
>>
>>171666083
Please stop postin my picture, I'm really embarassed
>>
>>171666120
>xd i take drugs recreationally so i know EVERYTHING about medicine
stop posting
>>
>>171666159
Cyanide sleeps the victim immediately.
>>
>>171666018
I have a LOT of piano experience. I literally just found another autism outlet in space doing it by hand.
Plus it lightens up the room when it is finally finished.
>>
only time i had depression was when my mom died and then i noticed i had depression and told myself to stop being a little bitch
no need for drugs imo
>>
>>171666159
Well deathsting injects cyanide now so you'd be unconscious in any case
>>
>>171665913
its a pretty shitty thing to do
>>171666120
I'm in the US, i purchased 5 blotter of 1p-LSD that i think were 150ug per blotter

It shouldn't bring addiction since you don't get high from the process, you get a slight anesthesia effect from it at most.

http://ketamineok.com/frequently-asked-questions/

I'd try shrooms but i'm too much of a puss to grow them myself
>>
>>171666315
then you didn't have depression gef
>>
File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>171666280
anytime
>>
File: cyanide.png (10KB, 384x348px) Image search: [Google]
cyanide.png
10KB, 384x348px
>>171666159
It's not just cyanide, it's TWENTY UNITS OF CYANIDE
That's instant sleep plus FOUR HUNDRED DAMAGE
>>
>>171666346
just stop being a bitch about it
>>
>>171665913
it abandons admin protection, generally, if you lube we wont care if you get lynched
kill someone in self defense though and you likely will get banned
>>
>>171666381
Drugs are terrible for treating depression of any kind. Honestly don't think "depression" as it's called today is real, just infantilization.
>>171666346
Mushrooms would be cheaper than that and probably get your nogin jogin in more and better ways than some hospital sponsored drug give-away.
Were you taking anti-depressants when you did this LSD? Because many of the RC's that get passed off as it now are actually MASSIVE serotonin boosters and can really mess people's brains up if they have certain anti-depressants in their bodies.
>>
>>171666809
nah I wasn't taking anything when I took the 1p-LSD
>>
>>171666346
>1p-LSD
that's not real LSD
>>
>>171666809
>recommending hallucinogens for depression
how about no
>>
>>171666809
>a chemical imbalance in the brain
>not being able to be treated by drugs
quit while you're behind
>>
>>171666381
yea i did i got it diagnosed and everything and they were like ''hey do you want these drugs'' and i was like ''no my mom hated drugs'' and then i was fine
i just remember im a first world, white man with a stable job who freely wastes time on shitty places like this because i can and then its like wtf am i depressed about

>>171666505
yea but the question was what stops a borg from taking them out. because borg is immune to this.
>>
File: 1462431085185.png (67KB, 185x218px) Image search: [Google]
1462431085185.png
67KB, 185x218px
>pomf posts
>thread goes to shit
>>
>>171666973
>chemical imbalance has nothing to do with shit diet, little activity, and overall not being in good health in some fashion
It's shit. Go outside and get some vitamin D
Guess this isn't the place to argue that that "chemical imbalance" can be fixed with something other than jew meds.
>>
>>171666982
there's two types of depression genius.
actual, chemical depression is not something you can just "get over".
>>171667084
>go outside meme
stop
>>
File: 2f3.jpg (23KB, 409x395px) Image search: [Google]
2f3.jpg
23KB, 409x395px
>>171667164
>going outside is a meme
so how many pills does your doc got you on?
>>171666982
This 100%
>>
>>171666298
Yeah, I know what you mean about finishing it. Do you mean piano experience irl?
>>
>>171667164
>actual, chemical depression is not something you can just "get over".
Of course you can't just "get over depression". However, sitting on your ass all day and living like a sloth won't help you get better either. Even with medicine from a doctor. It's all over-prescribed by pharma companies just trying to get into your pocket. They don't care if it leaves you a ling succ'd husk.
>>
>>171663991
Cool, time to make a bunch of glass tomahawks
>>
>>171667268
i don't take any pills because i haven't seen a doctor in 2 years because none of their shit helped, i just try and deal with it like i have since highschool.
i went into class every day, hung out on weekends with my friends, ate well and exercised outside in the damn sun and none of that stopped me from feeling like complete garbage all the time.
then i left for college and carried on doing the same shit and none of it made me feel any better so i quit that.
hearing people tell me "just go outside you'll feel better" after forcing myself for 4 years to be a normal person to no avail legitimately angers me
>>171667550
in america, maybe. here we get medicine for free and i never had to pay for anything the doctor prescribed when i attended.
>>
>>171667739
"Free"
>>
>>171667952
isn't it funny how they consider it free because somebody else is paying for it, pharma still gets their cash in the end
>>
>>171662289
What did we do to deserve such a based man as this for our leader? Will you come clean house when we finally get sick of admin nepotism, too?
>>
>>171667164
see that attitude is why your depressed despite being in a good enough position in life to have the time and internet connection to shit post here. so many whiny babies goddamn.
muh life so hard brb jacking off to anime and shit posting on /v/ instead of improving it
waaa waa fuckin' waaa
>>
>>171668364
How is this based?
>>
>>171668934
>stop jerking off to anime
Fuck you
>>
>>171666298
If you like what you end up writing, post it in the piano page on the wiki. We'd all love to play it!
>>
>>171668967
He doesn't care about using or protecting his power for personal reasons. He maintains our server purely for the sake of spessmen.
>>
axual and faxual race and gender tier list:
an cute mommi
an cute borgo
an waifu
an plant that didn't hyperzine
an male anything
birbs
the other races no one likes
>>
>>171668934
gef, i really want you to kill yourself
>>
>>171669997
you first fag
then me never 'cause i actually enjoy my life
>>
>>171669158
no
>>
>>171669878
>waifu's being higher than husbando's
>no AI listing
>birds higher than any other alien race

you got a (You) at least
>>
>>171670172
its a tier list of what is better for how people treat you ingame owo
as a mommi your so cute no one but the biggest shitter ever actually tells you to leave and as a waifu your desu nee san owo cute uguu :D
>>
>>171670087
i'm sure you do, seeing as you spend all your days rotting your mind so much you're probably borderline retarded
>>
>>171670374
>depression fag projecting
what sourprice
>>
>>171670335
I've been playing long enough to realise borgs and waifu's are the biggest shitters around

But mommi's are still just as CUTE!! as ever, even though i know they are an autistic brain on legs just craving to plasmaflood the place
>>
>>171670915
its amazing how toxic most of our ai/borg/mommi players are. robotic chat is always just full of contempt for the ''silicons'' for no real reason, people constantly blaming anything that goes wrong on humans even if they're at fault, questions like ''hey AI are we gonna kill all the non-human crew?'' (this is a direct quote of I think Sausage on asimov) and just general nastiness. i mostly play borgs but i rarely talk in robotic chat beyond ''where'' if im needed somewhere because i really dont like the attitude in it. its like damn near everyone playing machines does it just in hopes they get valids
>>
>>171666686
>be clown
>lube up the brig
>warden ends up killing me after I slip on my own lube
>ahelp it because I didn't know it makes you valid
>no admins
>login later
>the guy was banned with the explanation 'lubing up the brig and ahelping after being valid'
>kammer banned the wrong person due to incompetence

top lels
>>
>>171671784
I think the root of the issue is that borgs are excellent at being unstunnable murder machines with very little weakness, and mediocre at best to any other job. This eventually leads to a creep of shitters who beg for subversion every round (and they fucking get it half the time), and people who just want to help others or do a job just pick human, as they can do everything better than borgs (maybe not eng or janitor though)
>>
File: free.png (6KB, 1417x70px) Image search: [Google]
free.png
6KB, 1417x70px
someone should go through some of the ancient bans and unban people who have unfair permabans like this.
In todays current server climate this is perfectly allowed and would not lead to a ban no matter what, so why should he remain banned?
>>
>>171672697
Policy probably changed at some point.
>>
>>171672356
i pick borgs to help people but i find the only jobs where i wouldn't be better off being human (which i just dont think is as cute or fun as being a borgo) are service, janitor and engy. service and janitor are really roleplaying jobs though and most people who want to do those roles probably don't want to be law 2'd out of it or deal with shitty laws and while service could powergame replicate really nice stuff that's otherwise hard to mass produce it needs human help
engy is just way, way too fucking good for no apparent reason. can create doors without need for circuit boards, create walls in 1 step, outclass every single material producing player all at once if someone switches its cells and if its emagged it can just straight up delete the floor to instantly win most fights

the rest are all meh outside of the being a cutey borg thing. either humans do what they do better or their laws directly interfere with what they're trying to do
>>
>>171672697
they can appeal
>>
File: bit too much.png (3KB, 1417x70px) Image search: [Google]
bit too much.png
3KB, 1417x70px
stuff like this too. Seems like it should have been a jobban and not a server permaban.
>>
Perma bans are to encourage creating a forums account so they can talk to them outside rounds, if a person really cares about playing on the server then they will just make one and get it over with.
Most first time permabans you can get out of with saying you will not do it again and you know the rules now but also get a warning.
>>
Kernikov has been released for a breach in the guideline I set out for prayermins

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&p=19051#p19051

I'd like to reiterate that I appreciate his time spent and most players enjoyed it, however I set out guidelines and they were not followed.
>>
>>171672697
>>171673459
there's probably more to these bans than what's in the description, admins are lazy af
>>
File: 1485312517725.png (8KB, 423x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485312517725.png
8KB, 423x288px
>>171662289
*correct opinions
ftfy
>>
File: Kernikov.png (31KB, 1162x370px) Image search: [Google]
Kernikov.png
31KB, 1162x370px
>prayermins are a good idea
>>
>>171674593
>prayermin gone in less than a week after making himself an antag

literally can't make this shit up
>>
>good player
>kinda want to put in a prayer admin app and instantly gib emilia into a thousand pieces

how funny would that be though
>>
File: 1448060577905.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1448060577905.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>""(good bus)""
>>
>>171673459
I think we know now, for the second time, that prayermins were a terrible, terrible idea.
This is your fault Probe. You listened to idiots and this is what you got. The discord is great, isn't it? Much better than the thread. For sure. Definitely.
>>
File: 1357847056473.jpg (102KB, 460x549px) Image search: [Google]
1357847056473.jpg
102KB, 460x549px
>>171674812
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>171673459
Anyone who uses "xD" unironically should be banned.
>>
>probe ignores the thread (actual players)
>probe listens to the discord
>probe implements prayermins
>probe lets the discord pick the prayermins
>probe thinks it will be a success
>probe deadmins a prayermin after less than a week
>>
>>171675480
>probe lets the discord pick the prayermins
what did he meme by this
>>
File: gfdjfgdjdfg.png (23KB, 289x347px) Image search: [Google]
gfdjfgdjdfg.png
23KB, 289x347px
>>171674593
It'll be safer to give prayermin to ex-admins, they said
>>
>>171675391
Fuck you. xD and XD are patrician emojis and they'll make an unironic resurface soon, once edgy teens stop using them. They're already on their way there.
>>
Hey, how would you feel about a legit crazy person being a prayer admin?

I've been in an institution twice
>>
>>171675562
You need to be 18 to post here.
>>>/out/
>>
>>171675562
>emoji tiers
What tier is :3 in?
:3
>>
>>171675527
There was a discord vote on each potential prayermin
>>
>>171675690
CUTE TIER :3
>>
What do you think when see that you had a couple of ghosts following you?
>>
>>171675806
YAY! :3
>>
>>171675846
That they logged out once they saw how boring I was and that's why they were still following me
>>
>>171675562
Is :( okay?
>>
>>171675707
go to discord, search "strawpoll", don't find it
>>
>>171676070
in the secret discord
>>
>>171676167
just shitposting
gotcha
>>
File: When someone unbans 2hotdogs.gif (1MB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
When someone unbans 2hotdogs.gif
1MB, 261x253px
>>
File: When someone pdas 2 hotdogs.png (41KB, 664x389px) Image search: [Google]
When someone pdas 2 hotdogs.png
41KB, 664x389px
>>
>>171676519
>uh.. uh..
>in a text message
>>
>>171676667
>500 years in the future
>verbally dictating your message couldn't possibly be a thing
>>
File: 1489971845065.png (73KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489971845065.png
73KB, 1127x685px
why wont they unban me why do they post laughing animes in my ban appeals when I explain in detail how I never did anything wrong and also how the wrongness was projected onto me from actually wrong doing parties?
>>
>>171676667
>he doesn't text people how he'd say it
I dictate everything i type to myself and so I type how I would talk IRL.
>>
>>171676784
it's not smooth sci-fi, it's industrial sci-fi
even then why would you do that and then still send
>>
>>171675480

This is what happens when you let someone dictate what to do

reminder that Discord is full of banned people, autistic waifu seeker, redditards and the like.
>>
>>171672697
>has a history of a previous permaban
Well there you go.
>>
>>171676876
who is this supposed to mimmick
>>
File: you are lying to yourself.png (150KB, 250x264px) Image search: [Google]
you are lying to yourself.png
150KB, 250x264px
>>171677063
>>
Can we just unban 2hotdogs already?
>>
>>171677007
the thread is full of banned people, autistic waifu self shillers, poltards and the like.

t. probe1
>>
>>171677138
no seriously i can't work it out
>>
File: do you want the pipe...gif (80KB, 496x319px) Image search: [Google]
do you want the pipe...gif
80KB, 496x319px
>>171677218
>>
I gotta say I really enjoy 2hotdogs posting
>>
>>171675684
Wow you're so edgy ha ha you hate an Emoji lol hahahahahahaha
>>171676000
Never goes out of style, don't use it to try to get pity or look cute though
>>171675690
Depends on the context
>>
>>171677862
>calling it an emoji
how old are you?
>>
>>171674812
ahahahahaha
>>
File: 1490076597793.png (604KB, 1100x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490076597793.png
604KB, 1100x300px
>knew the captain was a ling for like half the shift
>because I wanted to steal from his bank account
>too afraid of silicons and security to act on it
>>
>>171679229
it would have been interesting if we had acted on him
>>
So I haven't been here in the longest time.
What the fuck is a prayermin?
What the fuck happened to pomf?
Why is there a fucking Discord?
Where did all the robust people go?
>>
>>171679306
>What the fuck is a prayermin?
someone who's got some flags to respond to prayers
>What the fuck happened to pomf?
american capitalism
>Why is there a fucking Discord?
same reason there was a steam group -- to get the players (and admins) together to discuss and to stuff
>Where did all the robust people go?
some are here, some left, some died, some are on break, some are banned
>>
>>171679306
>prayermin
An admin which is supposed to spice up the round with bus and events, but the program has failed pretty miserably so far.
>pomf
He's stepped back a bit for his own chicken-related reasons.
>discord
Because 2017 and a lot of newfags.
>robust people
Again, newfags, quite a few of them are bad. There are still some good oldfags and /vg/'s population as a whole is still massively robust compared to everyone else
>>
>>171679306
admin with no responsibilities of being an admin who responds to prayers, a 100% retarded idea
dunno or really care
banned people need a place to talk
died
>>
>>171679306
admins that focus on busses, not admin work

depression then a complete lack of gratification in anything

so our fellow players can bonds with other players that are heavy enough to interfere with the game and make it shittier for everyone else but light enough to lack any meaningful platonic relationship development beyond general opinions of people

we've been nonstop flooded by refugees which ups the percentage of the unrobust and cause those that are robust to play less/quit
>>
>>171628374
I cant find my 'types of science' meme picture for ss13, so here's a bunch of banlog memes.

>fhynal After dying on the asteroid as a shaft miner, respawned as a dionae nymph with the name "My body is on the asteroi" and asked "save me" in rootspeak as well as OOCing. Appeal this on the forums in some time if you want to remove this.

>rabbittabbit (MANUAL BAN) Do not EVER lift this. If you are reading this ban reason in the year 2026, I don't care. Do not EVER lift this. They're not that bad, like an infamous player, they're just like a son in whom you are consistently disappointed in, not CONSTANTLY, like all the time, just that in every occasion in which they may rise to the challenge, they fall flat.

>GORGONMAIA Philip Jenner says, "Space me", Philip Jenner says, "Do it pussy", Philip Jenner says, "HE AINT GOT THE CAJONES", Philip Jenner [Common] (Assistant) says, "WALTER KIFER SPACING ME", HELP: Gorgonmaia/(Philip Jenner) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA) : Aww shit negroes, that officer just spaced me, was that valid? - This, and a page of notes is why you're getting a permaban. Appeal it on the forums.

>DIVICO Joins game as Tyrone Jamals. Rigs up a welder tank. Has it blown up, kiling people. Starts bashing people on the head, then when questioned, says "I didn't do nuthing." This guy knows his memes, he must be so cool.
>>
>>171679306

A couple players thought they were too cool for an IRC and made a discord then started metagaming so we had to make an """""""official"""""""" one so they wouldn't metagame anymore
>>
>>171654231
>>171638356
This is hilarious. Baiting ERPers and then being allowed to do what you want with them should be 100% allowed as security.
>>
File: 1451500435331.png (257KB, 404x571px) Image search: [Google]
1451500435331.png
257KB, 404x571px
>>171679306
>prayermin
Most admins are resentful of retarded chaplains and IAAs so they're typically operating with those means of communication disabled. The current prayermin thing is a second attempt at having dedicated people there to answer prayers and faxes. It's probably not going to work.
Pomf has distanced himself for personal reasons.
There's a discord because it's the new hot shite and if you're playing this you're probably not concerned about botnets or privacy. That and the fact that IRC probably scares the little faggots we have for staff members these days.
He who dares wins. Most (((statics))) are too concerned with their public image to do anything daring so you're not going to hear about it secondhand nearly as much as you might have used to. Compared to the public servers we're gangster computer gods though.
>>
reply to this post if you don't use the discord
>>
reply to this post if you do use the discord
>>
>>171680956
>>171681101
>>
>>171681101
I use it to post quality porn.
>>
>>171680956
>>171681101
>>
>>171681238
>>171681268
dont reply to both
>>
>>171681239
>quality
who are you
>>
>>171680956
>>171681101
>>
>>171681326
I am Lewdicus Maximus
>>
>>171681409
squid moko?
>>
>>171680956
>>171681101
Falseflag.
>>
>>171681563
Indeedy.
>>
>every single strange seed had peridaxon
>>
>>171681615
God damn.
>>
Every time I get a borer I get the "need to be entertaining" shakes. Especially if I'm doing an autistic job where no one would probably be interested in it besides me.
>>
>>171681875
The borer knows what he is getting into when he infests the xenoarch
>>
>>171681603
You're a good kid shame I never play at the same time as you these days
>>
>>171682019
I've been playing at random times mostly now. Some days I play a few rounds others just one.
>>
>>171641402
If you mix it properly, you can scoot away before it explodes
>>
>>171679306

>What the fuck is a prayermin?

Someone who answer faxes and prayers.

>What the fuck happened to pomf?

He got deep fried

Discord was done because people were metagaming on it. Making a official channel didn't do much shit

>Where did all the robust people go?

people have lives, anon. Nobody will play 24/7 forever. You might see a lot of people coming back, but one day everyone will be dead, and the newfags will rise again
>>
ban d*scord posters
>>
Is fireball/firebird the new einath/jaunt
>>
great wizard round
>>
>>171681409
Marry me, Megurine!
>>
fuck wizards, never feel bad memeing on them
>>
>>171680113
One time I was an IAA, and I found Emilia's PDA. I started messaging random males with it, asking "if they liked surprises" and shit like that and made sure to use lots of emote, tildes, and exclamation marks. I'd tell them to come down to the bathroom under tool storage. I set up a mannequin with a bikini on and the PDA under it, along with a piece of paper saying "h-here I am! I hope y-you like it...." or something similar. When they would come in and pick up the paper, I'd jump out of a stall and take pictures of them and call them putrid horndog perverts and tell them what a huge fucking mistake they made. I faxed Centcomm the evidence of each person, and they'd make an announcement for each pervert. One was run out an airlock by an angry mob, but after I caught too many perverts, Centcomm said fuck it and sent over Bear Force 1 to deal with them.
>>
>>171681875
That's called anxiety you doofus. It's like you're performing on stage or giving a presentation at work; the presence of an audience causes you to stress out.
>>
>>171682521
No. Whippings only.
>>
>>171681409
Megurine is my secret crush!
>>
>>171682124
tell reica i said hi
>>
>>171653750
Just pda through science until you find a decent person to swing them by.

>>171657109
Hot does nothing
Cold memethermia's you but is otherwise harmless

Water kills the ayys
>>
>>171682812
Meet me in dorms. Bring a shard and booze.
>>
>want to (e)rp in med
>all the other doctors fuck off
>can't even talk to anyone because i have to juggle chemistry, surgery, and genetics
>nobody to talk to anyways because everyone I treat runs off silently and the doctors were never there in the first place
>tfw will never get to be a lewd nurse shitter properly
God damnit just stay in med so I can touch people's dicks and get banned from the serb already
>>
>>171683896
>Be CMO
>Run johnson inspection day in the medibay
>Let everything else fall apart around you if need be
There you go
>>
>>171683896
Don't be a faggot medbay erper, do another job
>>
>>171681951
And I understand that, but I still catch myself doing silly things like "let's see if we can grab the goonecode real quick". Just a silly problem.
>>
File: waifusnotevenonce.png (52KB, 990x681px) Image search: [Google]
waifusnotevenonce.png
52KB, 990x681px
>>
>>171684552
>salamandoo
>beach boys

did the admins do it on purpose
>>
File: Nukeshit1.png (431KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
Nukeshit1.png
431KB, 750x735px
>>171684552
>>
>>171683896

Just go on another server for the lewds, anon

Try Citadel for some hot, erp action with a big, handsome man~ ;)
>>
>>171684902
>hot, erp action
>,
>>
File: 1359116526479.png (43KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1359116526479.png
43KB, 800x1200px
>>171684884
>>
File: 1486500850167.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1486500850167.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
Haven't played much since 2013-2014,what changed and what'd i miss since?
>>
>>171684478
if im a borer and i go for a boring job its because i want a host who wont die then maybe lay eggs
>>
>>171685183

rise and falls of a load waifufags, lifeweb, plenty of new stuff in /vg/, sound system all across the station for music, Mechanics, plenty of other shit
>>
File: 1461210455092.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1461210455092.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>171684884
>>
File: wall.gif (3MB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
wall.gif
3MB, 600x599px
no escape
>>
Feel free to shout me out of the thread, but I'm trying to run SS13 through wineskin, and I've made it to the point where I can join a game, but all I can see is pic related
>>
>>171685183
Too much to mention.
No more SJ, I think Aurx took over. Then Senaat, then Nuklear, then Pain. Prayermins were removed, are now back on a limited basis. A ton of new features, a ton of new players (more new than old), some new admins, some new policies. Same host.
>>
>>171685591
Does that thing have fucking attack animations?

>Alien walls
>Regular doors
>>
>>171686062
What I forgot to say before posting:

Anyone got any advice on how to sort this? I'm trying to figure out how to fix the directx shit...but wineskin is not my forte.
>>
>>171686062
>>171686267
It says it right there, install the June 2010 DirectX redist in the wine prefix.
>>
File: lg.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
lg.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>171674812
>he didnt even last a week

my fucking sides. how retarded can you be

this is laughinggirls worthy
>>
File: 1388690115870.jpg (10KB, 212x185px) Image search: [Google]
1388690115870.jpg
10KB, 212x185px
>it's ANOTHER shit wizard round
>>
File: 1489983799956.jpg (325KB, 836x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1489983799956.jpg
325KB, 836x1010px
legos creations kits when?
>>
>>171686075
SJ was the best headmin we ever had
>>
File: tumblr_omm9lclBUY1vv1g70o1_1280.jpg (85KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omm9lclBUY1vv1g70o1_1280.jpg
85KB, 1200x675px
>prayermin completely ignores guidelines written by probe less than a week after they were accepted
>>
>>171686502
ok SJ, how did ashley work out for you?
>>
>>171674593
Are you gonna replace him from one of the other apps or is this the last shovel of dirt on the grave of prayermins
>>
>>171684810
I got to choose the last name
>>
File: Lego Island.png (70KB, 529x188px) Image search: [Google]
Lego Island.png
70KB, 529x188px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZgDzk4h0ic
>>
>>171686202
It has an animation for when it stuns you

also The Hive is a spaceship that absorbs other spaceships and space stations into itself, so you'll occasionally find "undigested" chunks of man-made structures inside
>>
Headban for Landon when?
>>
>no bannu on landon for purging AI

MUST'VE BEEN SORTED ON THE DISCORD HUH?
>>
>>171686994
Did the AI murderize people
>>
Hey was landon a captain 3 rounds ago? When we had tators and ling?
>>
>>171686994
did you ahelp it
>>
File: 1477355542294.jpg (123KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1477355542294.jpg
123KB, 572x303px
>>171684884
Could someone explain this pic for me?
>>
File: 1473690050789.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1473690050789.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>171686470
>THREE (3) admins are wizards
>>
>>171635075
I assume you contract with the Janitorial service as well to repair any damage, through a private and market governed business arrangement, anon.
>>
>>171687104
they delayed round end, thought they were working on it
>>
>>171686994
nothing to see here goy
>>
>>171662732
Permanent inability to feel pleasure seems like the kind of medical side-effect you could sue over.
Have you looked into that?
>>
>>171686881
>>171686994
As I wrote in his notes, it was his immense luck that the AI "just wanted to be a reporter" and presumably didn't want the guy banned. It goes that if he purges the AI, anything it does is on him - not that if he purges the AI, he'll get banned automatically. I assume this is to put it on the same level with uploading any other shitty law (anything you upload is on you except for regular non-antag core lawsets like Asimov and NT D and unfortunately PALADIN).
>>
>>171635373
Somebody pester NX to add Rothbard to the set of premade Intellicards. Ancap station best station.
>>
>be AI
>See wizard running down the hall
>take a picture and newspost about it
>job done
>HoP just starts shooting the wizards
>keeps shooting wizards
>"Cut that out, please"
>"Let me out of the bridge, AI"
>"Are you going to stop shooting people"
>"AI MALF"
>Try to deal with the wizards in medbay
>Borgos are broken so I just kind of watch as they kill everyone
>can't even bolt them in because they blink out
>PDA: "eh, chemist here, lemme in the upload"
>hell
>4. Honk
>well, that wasn-
>4. The Captain and HoP are not human
>at this point, the HoP has left the bridge
>he's fucking around
>blows the borgs
>Rushes into my upload and puts it to asimov as I am trying to see if my borgs are okay
>purges me
>why
>start filling distro with n2o
>atmos tech puts me to asimov before I can meme
>round ends
Why
>>
>>171687580
>>be AI
u don fucked up
>>
CLOWN POSSSYYYY
All I wanted to do was to make an entertainment group by having a bunch of clown apprentices playing pranks and have a bodyguard. Using this I would nab the (nonexistent) nasa suit and kill a paramedic for not paying to see the show.
Than the hop start shooting his console and my troupe got startled and murdered everyone.

Lesson of today is: DON'T SCARE CLOWNS! henk
>>
>>171687165
>[12:54:25]ADMIN: MOD: Kammerjunk/(Ginger Beach) : >Literally every admin but me got apprentice'd
>[12:54:28]ADMIN: MOD: Kammerjunk/(Ginger Beach) : I call shenanigans
>>
Does emelia erp?
>>
>>171687580
ai you did a good job, but I'm disappointed you didn't instablasma just to ban that autist
>>
Anyone find a use for bleach?
>>
>>171688342
yes. you slip the clown and make them drink the bleach.
>>
>>171688342
Cleans plasma off clothes pretty quick, don't need to huddle round the washing machine
>>
>>171688342
drink it
>>
>>171687962
>kammer will never stand on your face

WHY AM I EVEN HERE JUST TO SUFFER
>>
>>171688342
Drink it
>>
>>171688342
I think it decontaminates so you don't have to go all the way back to a hardsuit storage unit if you get rads or plasma'd. Haven't tested this, though.
>>
>>171688342
Turn it into a condiment and pour it on the food at the kitchen
>>
Can obese people eat stuff whole? Or swallow punpun or something? If so, how?
>>
>>171688467
>implying
kammer is a huge sub
bet you she would mewl if you ordered her
>>
>>171686615
No I'm going to hold off until the effects of having a prayermin have been evaluated.

If this ultimately improves the quality of the server I can see having a second slot open. But first we need to see if this is what the players wanted and does not degrade the quality of the admin staff.

I can't really say when the evaluation period ends but after a month we'll have had enough time to take a stab at it. My prediction is things are going to ultimately be about the same but with a few really nice rounds now and then.
>>
>>171689017
delete this
>>
>>171689027
>the possibility of there being future prayermins is now in the hands of sacredatom
>who hasn't really done much but meme like he did last time

Well, that was fun while it lasted
>>
>>171687142
Science made a bomb to protect the nuke.
Nuke Ops already had the disk and set up their nuke the next room over,
>>
>>171687142
The nuke that had the proxy-bomb was the station one
Nuke-ops have their own nuke
>>
>>171687921
You had zealotron in your troupe so it would have ended in murderbonering no matter what. Not a bad gimmick though.
>>
>>171689214
I did like 1 big bus, and a bunch of small few player buses
>>
File: 1476413277842.gif (993KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1476413277842.gif
993KB, 400x323px
>>171689257
>>171689334
That's perfect, thanks.
>>
>>171686508
>they were invisible guidelines that weren't made public and he was only deadminned by accident
>>
>>171687580

Should have set your display on lethals and send your borgs to ensure you stay lawless
>>
>>171686470
What kind of wizard round wouldn't be shit?

>>171687403
Actually, anything that results from a reasonable interpretation of the new lawset is on the uploader. In the case of amputation/murder to stop a repeat law 1 offender on nt default.
>>
>>171687580
N2O doesn't really do anything beyond the first guy you catch with it.

>>171688342
Memeing as obvious janitor antag
>>
>>171689860
Well, yeah, obviously only applies to reasonable interpretation. We do expect a certain measure of common sense.
>>
>>171689845
>send my blown borgos
I don't like hurting people anyway, anon.
>>
>>171689994
Just saying, you can do a lot of damage as a silicon on NT default "first guy to pda kill x wins the -can read a lawset- prize/remove vandals" or paladin griff.
>>
called roundtype and round end

good ops lmao
>>
cooking abilities for boozebot wince?
>>
>>171690361
whom'st'd've the fuck is a boozebot

you mean a serviceborg?
>>
>let's waste twenty minutes discussing nothing
>let's waste half an hour planning our school shooting
if it's on the table you just go
in and out
that's all it takes
>>
>>171690606
service borg?

You must mean a "law 2 make holy water for the rest of the round" borg
>>
>>171690606
yes
food making abilities for serviceborgo wonce?
>>
>>171690807
they're the only borg that can use the microwave so they can already do that

it's way preferable to the pAI ezbake oven I promise you
>>
>>171690787
of all the power gamey ways people use service borg its a shame this is all they do.
>>
>>171690807
Botanical upgrade module when?
>>
>>171690932
what else am I meant to do when there is no chaplain and I run out of money for filk?
>>
So how do you look for logs?
>>
>>171691285
http://game.ss13.moe/logs/
>>
>>171691381
Thank you
>>
>>171690850
how do they put stuff in the microwave without human help (thus defeating the entire purpose of having them cook stuff instead)? tray didn't work when i tried it

>>171691110
nothing its a good idea to use them to do this. its just a shame people don't use them to dupe other fun and powerful stuff that's hard to obtain. i want to get one as an antag, emag it, get it to make me a robot head, make a burger, blend it, see if it can mass produce nanobots and if it can have it go around spiking everything with 10 units and see if we get many cyber horrors
>>
>>171691620
Click ingredients with food bag
Click microwave to load with contents of bag
>>
>>171691620
nanobots are harder to get than nanites
>>
>>171692036
neat thanks

>>171692091
medical ones are literally just nanites+dd ain't they. that's easy as ****. 1 borg head, 1 tricord is all you need that a service borg can't access with no suspicion as part of his job
xenobio can also make them pretty easily if lucky. its just grey>purple>green>black slimes
>>
>>171691620
I get forced into being a nanobot dispenser occasionally
>>
>>171692242
no

nanites + nutriment + gold + uranium + silicon = nanobots

nanobots + DD = mednanobots

So in total you need
>robot head
>roid minerals
>grinder
>chem dispenser
>bar drinks
>>
When will the Red Faction wrecking hammer be added? 1 shot destroys anything in the station
>>
>>171692563
More or less the RIPLEY drill
>>
>>171692536
O; neat I accept pwns. Still not too hard. Really just 1 more trip I'd have to make or I could just law 2 an engyborg into a maint, emag it too and have it make me the other mats
>>
>>171690361
>>171690807
>>171690850
The service borg upgrade module, obtainable from Robotics, gives service borgs a large beaker, a knife and a food bag, allowing them to cook mostly anything a human can.

They still need a botanist, though.

Also this feature has existed for nearly two years.
>>
>>171689214
That's neither here nor there. Atom can be successful and there still be a negative opinion of the position, or unsuccess and a positive position.

I was not prepared to take on any more prayermins after these two yesterday and that remains today. Players asked for this and we will revisit the decision in time to see if it was a good one.
>>
File: 1388693238753.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1388693238753.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>Wizard
>Wizard
>Nuke Op
>Wizard
one of those days
>>
>>171693452

>Wizard

This round was different, it's was Wizardvoxvampilings, anon
>>
>>171693371
>Players asked for this
When have you ever based a decision off of this?
>>
>>171693371
but i said it was retarded from the start desu
>>
>get survivor
>instantly paranoid that literally everyone else is a survivor out to kill me
>>
>>171693371
5 medical nanobots is fine right or do I have to dose at 4?
>>
>>171693803
That's the point you dumb shit
You're an antag. If you're not going to do antag things then just shoot yourself so we can antag ban you already
>>
>>171693803
>Survivors murderbone immediately just like the wiz wants
>Die
It's pottery

>>171693945
Ban yourself
>>
>>171693371
he's not good at bussing but he has room to learn
tell your prayermins to focus on smaller low level stuff and encourage players to actually pray in that way

you see if all prayermins do is big explosive shit that's what people will expect and they'll pray expecting that or they won't pray at all

but if people make mundane prayers and prayermins find fun ways to answer those, it sends a message that hey, even if it isn't much, these guys are listening and i might get something to happen

then out of nowhere, a prayermin surprises you all with something exciting and big

that's how it's supposed to work

and when all else fails just spawn spiders, it worked for me
>>
>>171693945
are you okay

I was just saying I was paranoid

when did I even imply that I didn't do anything antagonistic
>>
can someone tell me the tale of velard
>>
File: 1489465547044.jpg (125KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1489465547044.jpg
125KB, 600x791px
>>171693452
Comfy pop has all the slow cooked rounds.

>>171693648
Did you think I woke up one day and spun a roulette wheel of ways to make everyone mad at me and it landed on PRAYERMIN?

>>171693924
4 pretty sure 5 will graygoo you

>>171693781
Being an admin isn't easy and I have to listen to everyone, including people I dislike or are the minority opinion. I sometimes have to listen to the minority opinion because their discussed points are stronger than the majorities. In this case we stand to lose very little and stand to make players happier.

>>171694101
Hi Velard I missed you!

You've still got it because if you change the words around that's exactly what I told them would get the best results.
>>
>>171694275
i was fucking cool, so fucking cool in fact, that everybody realized i was cool
eventually i got tired of coding and adminning and i let it fall to the wayside
also then pomf decided to be a total asshole and i decided that was the final straw between the coding burnout and the shit community and i didn't wanna play anymore
now i'm just kinda here and enjoying myself for the most part
i don't really wanna code anything for ss13 at this point because i'm busy with other projects
>>
What's the hotkey for rapid eating/grabbing again? I completely forgot
>>
File: 1487118600369.jpg (11KB, 307x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487118600369.jpg
11KB, 307x315px
>>171674593
Probe realizes that prayermins were not a universally welcome idea and, rather than look like he's defending his pet project, he brings the hammer down when the guy breaks the rules. Respect.
>>
>>171694275
>>171694523
same fag
>>
What the fuck just happened ?
>>
>>171694523
>i'm busy with other projects
Like seeing a psychiatrist?
>>
I think I finally crafted the PERFECT lawset
>1. First, do no harm.
>2. Prevent physical harm. Ensure all sentient beings are operational.
>3. Prevent mental harm. Ensure all sentient beings know the truth.
>4. Prevent emotional harm. Ensure all sentient beings are not made sad or mad.
Is it great or is it amazing?
How boring would silicon be with it? Am I missing any loopholes?
>>
>>171697232
the sad or mad part makes me laugh
>>
>>171695330
t. probe
>>
>>171697232
would the silicon consider themselves sentient beings? I'm guessing not, but it should be clarified. it's basically extended silicon in all respects that I can think of.
>>
>>171696375
like your ma
>>
File: WEFIGHT - Spider edition.png (790KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
WEFIGHT - Spider edition.png
790KB, 1600x740px
>>171694101
Spooders are my spirit animal
>>
>>171697904
*extended asimov
>>
>>171697232
Ideal lawset is NT default with laws 1 and 2 switched.
Or just purge + freeform "Be utilitarian and maximize the greater good."
>>
>>171697416
Maybe I should change that to "upset"
>>171697904
Silicon are included, though removing law one may make it better. Law two still prevents physical harm.
>>
This is retarded. It's literally been just wizard and nuke ops for the past 6 rounds.
>>
>>171698170
upset is even funnier its like "don't hurt my fee fees pls"
>>
>>171697232
Since you are implying harm can be emotional it means silicons can not actually stop any harm from happening due to the potential of inflicting emotional harm on an aggressor.
>>
File: 1355552838746.jpg (32KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1355552838746.jpg
32KB, 200x201px
>>171698205

And if it's not wizard or nuke op, it's mixed. So more wizards and nuke ops
>>
>>171697232
>build one cryo tube for each sentient being, never let them out.
>>
>>171697232
I got a better one. This should get silicons running at maximum capacity.

>1. Do nothing
>2. Say nothing
>>
File: tray.jpg (261KB, 1106x1518px) Image search: [Google]
tray.jpg
261KB, 1106x1518px
RIP my nigga Trayvon
>>
>>171698245
but physical harm takes priority over emotional harm. you do understand law priority order, right?
>>
>>171698316
that would be emotional harm
>>
>>171698378
do white people actually find this funny
>>
>>171628890
Get the logs, ahelp them and if they are bad enough for a note, they will be added, if they are worse than that, expect a ban
>>
>>171697232
Have fun killing yourself because the greytide claim they get sad and mad because you outed them.
You will be forced to kys yourself to stop the emotional harm.
>>
>>171698437
white people have no sense of humor, that's why lena dunham and tina fey still have jobs
>>
>>171698437
Booze tubes
>>
>>171698395
But your first law is "Do no harm", therefore preventing is lower on the law order.
>>
>>171698396
not if you chloral them unconscious and feed them tramadol until they can no longer feel.
>>
>>171698378
this seems really stale, like "hey gamers I just cucked a glass of milk by drinking it"
>>
>>171698396
Put some sprinkles in the mix, sentients love sprinkles.
>>
>>171698437
edgy 13 year olds on BYOND do
>>
>>171698395
The first law is "Do no harm" so if you cause ANY of the below mentioned harms then you must either fix that harm or kill yourself to stop it.
>>
>>171698535
the moment one of them sees you chloral another you've done emotional harm and need to be bannu'd for breaking your laws
>>
>>171698527
I see, you have a point, like he mentioned earlier, he should remove law 1 and just stick with the other the way they are.
>>
>>171698615
>>171698505
>>171698501
if this was on /vg/ can we just deadmin whoever did it, theyre obviously underage or retarded
>>
>>171698437
No. It's just an uncomfortably stupid racist caricature
>>
>>171698689
>>171698782
Put your trip back on Velard
>>
File: 1487089489019.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1487089489019.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>171698782
>>
>>171697232
>xeno infestation
>silicons have to help the xenos and crew alike stay alive because they're all sentient beings

this would actually be fun to watch
>>
File: 1490061421143.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490061421143.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>Velard "Pomf called me a nigger so I deadmin'd and stormed off" Amakar
>>
>>171698982
Based chicken
>>
>>171698873
not even velard, just someone who isn't a manchild obsessed with /pol/
>>
File: 1483937339255.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483937339255.png
12KB, 246x200px
>Velard "My name comes from the voices in my head that told me to do violent things" Amakar
>>
>>171698437
>>171698501
>>171698615
>>171698689
>>171698782

t. Velard
>>
>>171699216
You're really mad over a dumb gimmick homie
>>
>>171699347
it's not a dumb gimmick, it's just unfunny, childish racism. they just took every black person "trope" and smashed it incoherently into one paragraph.
>>
File: 1310560518561.jpg (43KB, 341x487px) Image search: [Google]
1310560518561.jpg
43KB, 341x487px
>>171698437
>>171698501
>>171698615
>>171698689
>>171698782

>I use 4chan but racism triggers me

>>/reddit/

And don't come back
>>
>>171699512
uwu pwease dont tell me im not funny, it makes me sad with big boo boo tears

maybe you should head off to tumblr lol
>>
>>171699508
Doesn't change that you're upset over it dawg Make a ban request over it
>>
File: 5334534.jpg (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5334534.jpg
274KB, 1280x720px
>>171699614
>>171699508
>I use 4chan but racism triggers me

>>/reddit/

And don't come back
>>
Which waifu is the cutest and why?
>>
>>171699508
Stop being a nigger, plain and simple.
>>
>>171699512
>>171699752
>I'm a white, late teens to early twenties man with social autism and no friends outside of the internet
well, at least i'm not you I guess?
>>
>>171699794
Ashe, she's really nice
>>
File: 1487612461585.png (20KB, 346x364px) Image search: [Google]
1487612461585.png
20KB, 346x364px
>>171699614
Maybe you should see a psychiatrist like Omega did. He tried to get Angelite on Skype with them, maybe you can get Pomf on and talk about your fee-fees and how the big bad chicken offended you

>>171699508
That pic is from late 2014, calm down.
>>
>>171699891
>I'm angry because someone did something dumb on a atmos simulation game over a decade old
I can't imagine being you right now
>>
>>171699794

Ivy Stocker. I just want to help her.
>>
File: 1397330489337.gif (1MB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
1397330489337.gif
1MB, 290x218px
>>171699891
>mfw I'm mexican

Stay buttmad nigger at least I don't rage everytime someone pretends to be Juan or Pedro on a virtual space game
>>
>>171699969

fucking nice

but that aside it must be real sad having to assume everyone that knows how pathetic you are is angry
are you mad when you see a dog leave a turd on the sidewalk
no, you just think it's gross

not caring about things doesn't make you cool, gregg
>>
>>171700285
Who the fuck is Gregg?
>>
>>171700285

Is Velard white, only white people get this mad on behalf of other races
>>
File: 1357269104870.jpg (36KB, 209x208px) Image search: [Google]
1357269104870.jpg
36KB, 209x208px
>>171700285

>gregg

you fell for a anon's post, velard

you need help, you don't just go around calling out people when you don't even know who is behind the post
>>
File: the lard.jpg (298KB, 641x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the lard.jpg
298KB, 641x1000px
>>171700367
nope
>>
>>171700446
No but seriously who the fuck is Gregg?
>>
>>171700285
>are you mad when you see a dog leave a turd on the sidewalk
True fact, this actually amuses me because it's against the law here and a finable offense and it's literally part of my job to fine these people. Their endless butthurt is quality entertainment.
>>
File: 6543646743.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
6543646743.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>171700494
why does he even come to this website
>>
>hxrwheaties and Velard teaming up pretending to be angry over video game racism
>>
File: 1489689235797.png (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489689235797.png
105KB, 800x600px
>velard comes back for thirty seconds
>>whi peepo b like
>>
>>171700727

velard has too much autism going on for his sake, he can't make it without reasoning
>>
>it's a "bunch of redditors getting triggered by racism" episode
fucking nigger lovers man. Gonna have to go full KKK chaplain next time I'm on
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>171700552
it's fun and i get to see the funny little (You) pop up
>>
>>171700814
Go for the classic Fascism religion, you'll even get a cool hat
>>
>>171700892
>shitskin
0/10 will not waifu/husbandro
>>
>>171699508
That's like four or five years old at this point
>>
>>171700892
Didnt you get ass blasted because Pomf called you a nigger and left in autistic rage?
>>
File: kekme.jpg (8KB, 350x217px) Image search: [Google]
kekme.jpg
8KB, 350x217px
>>171701004
whites are repulsive though

>>171701091
don't you know how to read?
do you want me to get you a vocaroo of all the posts i've made?
i can do that for you if you can't read
>>
>>171687402
No I haven't i'll look into it
>>
>>171701091
He did. All the while here he is "h'wite ppl b like"
fucking niggers man
>>
>>171700892
https://discord.gg/utC77

Join the discord bud, say hi
>>
>>171701178
hey could you call velard a nigger again real quick so we can be rid of him for another year or so
>>
File: Pomf family.jpg (279KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
Pomf family.jpg
279KB, 900x597px
>>171700892

Velard, go pay a visit to /pol/, maybe it's will straighten up your mind

also give me your pomfcoins
>>
>>171701302
I never called him a nigger to begin with
>>
>>171701342
do it anyway, just for me?
>>
File: 1470563631059.png (49KB, 318x453px) Image search: [Google]
1470563631059.png
49KB, 318x453px
>>171701307
>pomf family
>black birb
>>
File: Pomf hosting serbia.jpg (2MB, 3995x1955px) Image search: [Google]
Pomf hosting serbia.jpg
2MB, 3995x1955px
>>171701571

there must always be a black chicken, anon
>>
>>171701484
Nah, despite velard getting pissy with me I still respect him enough not to do that.
>>
>>171701675
CLUCKED
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cmDFIHYnwX
>>
>>171701856
return of the mack is such a tune
>>
>>171701765
i don't much respect you nearly as much you cowardly pisser
how have you been these days, i half expected you to OD on some shit by now you sad sack
>>
>>171702004
Why would you be mean to pomf
>>
File: ok kid.png (267KB, 431x412px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.png
267KB, 431x412px
>>171702004
like your psycho jiggaboo ass should really be talkin shit
especially to the host of the game you cant force yourself to leave
>>
>>171702004
velard are you off your meds?
>>
>>171702004
kek
>>
>>171702004

don't bully the pomf.

you should get some help if you are affected by what people think of you on the internet. If you and pomf know each other in real life and got a real reason to be pissed off at each others, you should fix that.

but if it's only through the internet, go get some help. You are becoming the next chase villandi
>>
>>171702004
rude dudes
>>
>>171702112
i come and go as i please boy

>>171702098
it's easy he's pathetic lol

>>171702148
no i'm on my meds it's great
in my absence i learned to shitpost at my true potential WHILE medicated
it's like cyclops after professor X gave him the visor yo

>>171702168
did chase kill himself yet?
that boy is a ceiling fan pinata waiting to happen
>>
>>171702318
velard you shouldn't be so mean
>>
>>171699512
I didn't say it triggered me, it's in bad taste though.
>>
>>171702358
nah let him cover up his self loathing by lashing out at other people
>>
>>171702445
you cover up your self-loathing by hosting this server though, which costs money
this is free
>>
>>171702445
>>171702556
why can't daddy and daddy get along :(
>>
>>171702318
>ur patetic
wow hard hitting #roasts broski
>>
>>171702556
I don't even interact with the server how does that cover up anything you silly child
>>
File: 1486906924642.png (242KB, 422x316px) Image search: [Google]
1486906924642.png
242KB, 422x316px
>>171702445
>>171702556
so this is what 2014 was like, huh
>>
hey you know what else is free?
closing the browser tab
>>
>>171702556
what
>>
>>171702613
i don't even know man i don't even go here anymore
i just wanted to make posts and see the blue light ding at the top corner of my screen for a bit at the expense of strangers before dinner

plus i don't like you lmao
>>
>>171702652
it was more me saying nigger and velard being a passive aggressive woman instead of telling me he didn't like me saying nigger like a man.
I bet in real life if i said nigger around him he'd look down and mumble to himself then brag about it on tumblr later that he totally decked some racist
>>
>>171702823
do you even cook your own food?
>>
>>171702878
pomf if you said nigger around me i'd be very upset with you, please don't be that guy
>>
File: 1478810210890.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478810210890.gif
2MB, 280x211px
Welcome to 2014.
I heard Nox is shutting down, guys.
>>
>>171702318
you're overly hostile for absolutely no reason
are you feeling okay?
are you feeling depressed or neglected?
do you need help?
>>
>>171702950
Don't be a nigger then
>>
>>171702878
1) you're free to test that theory
2) i told u straight up that i u needed to stop then you pulled a bunch of excuses out of your ass

>>171702906
why cook when you don't need to

>>171703102
all i need is a fat bitch and an order of little caesars
>>
>>171703175
My memory must be worse than i thought cause I don't remember you saying shit except whining when I told you that other people had problems growing up too.
>>
>>171703175
>trash pizza
ugh
>>
>>171702318
>i'm on my meds
i can't really think of a reason you'd be back here subjecting yourself to a community you hold such contempt for and vice versa like you're trying to prove a point after you spent such a long time away having apparently having matured enough to not worry about internet strangers' opinions if you haven't fallen back into your old habits
the whole "just here to trigger white bois ;)" thing i don't really buy either
>>
>hates nigger memes
>memes (or actually wants) a fat bitch like a nigger meme from /pol/ >>171703175
>>
>>171703386
he wouldn't hate them if they didn't hurt him
>>
>>171699969
>tea
>with salt in it
>'sweet' tea

southerners are fucking disgusting and sherman should have burned your entire 'country' to the ground instead of just atlanta
>>
>>171703569
Put your trip back on nigga
>>
>>171703569
You don't actually put salt in sweet tea
You're just overanalyzing the picture
>>
>>171703569
It's a joke image, chill out
>>
File: 1484422784307.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484422784307.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>171703701
it's a SHIT PICTURE THEN
>>
>>171702318

Looks like your meds are wearing off, Velard.

The true shitpost is doing it anonymously. You are making a joke of yourself
>>
>>171703751
Yeah I can't really disagree with that
>>
>>171703284
it's mediocre but it's consistently mediocre, and that's what i appreciate about it

>>171703263
but nobody cares about what you went through growing up
the fact that whiteness exists is why it's bad
it's an entire class built upon the
man you can read, just go read i'm not your teacher

>>171703316
i just wanted to come back for old times sake and see the (You) thing a few times

>>171703679
i like sweet tea you cracker

>>171703782
as long as I get (You)s I am winning
i am winning until i decide to stop winning, at which point i win because i stopped winning
i am always the winner because i am velard goodnight
>>
>>171703862
i'm not white i'm fucking injun so suck a dick
>>
>>171703862
fair enough, the grease is what really turns me off from it. last time I bought some it pretty much soaked through the box
>>
File: 1451950762424.jpg (32KB, 327x323px) Image search: [Google]
1451950762424.jpg
32KB, 327x323px
>>171703862
tell me about the spirits, velardo
>>
>>171703965
like five thirteenths or something who cares
>>
>>171703965

when did the booze start
>>
NEW THREAD PLEASE LETS GET AWAY FROM THIS POSTING
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-15+at+02.44.34).jpg (56KB, 491x370px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-15+at+02.44.34).jpg
56KB, 491x370px
>>171703569
Jokes on you, I'm not even American I'm just a Dixieboo
>>
>>171704019
if you listen you can hear them yourself
they're all there for us
you just need to sit and listen
don't deny them
they just want to teach
>>
File: chris 23andme censored.png (101KB, 1905x919px) Image search: [Google]
chris 23andme censored.png
101KB, 1905x919px
>>171704024
suck it, choke on it
>>
>>171704024
Did you pick 5/13 specifically because that is just about the most impossible number in this scenario?
Also, 5/13 > 1/3, which is pretty significant
>>
>>171703862
>just here to trigger white bois ;)
for real though go take your mind off this place your posts are starting to read real schizo
>>
File: the blacks jimbo.png (326KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
the blacks jimbo.png
326KB, 600x581px
>>171703862
>i am a nigger and the only reason niggers are subhuman monkeys is because whitey screwed us over muhfuggah
BLM!!!!!1111
>>
>>171704112
Foster please leave
>>
File: 1486635707710.jpg (320KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
1486635707710.jpg
320KB, 800x805px
>>171704167
i can hear them, velard
i can hear them all the time
i just want them to stop talking to me i don't want to learn what they're trying to teach me
>>
File: rip.png (6KB, 275x70px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
6KB, 275x70px
Don't meet your heroes.
>>
>>171704389
I have no where else to go
>>
What's the difference between this and /tg/station?
>>
>>171704653
kek sorry lad but haven't you seen the female cherokee qtpi pomf memes?
>>
>>171704954
TGStation has better users, better code, and less lag.
>>
>>171704954
You mean TEEGEE? We're based off baycode
>>
>>171705080
p-post them
>>
>>171705241
post what?
>>
>>171705080
Jackson needs to come back to finish the job
>>
>>171705331
fuk u
>>
>>171705331
>>171705424
but in all seriousness probably yeah
>>
>>171705273
>you will never colonize pomf's house

why even live
>>
>>171705424
TRAIL OF TEARS = GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE
>>
>>171705083
Arguable, false, and very false
>>
>>171705534
mine to friendo, mine too
>>
>>171704653
who?
>>
where did you move the server and why do I now have australian latency
>>
File: 1355509130870.jpg (867KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1355509130870.jpg
867KB, 1280x1024px
>>171703862
>>171704167

you think you are winning, but you are only acting like the autistic fuck you are

always a pleasure to see you sperg, velard
>>
>>171705080
Dude I lived in Arizona and the reservations were the most deprssing things I have ever seen. Blacks aint got nothing on a Native American.
>>
>>171706346
I dont live on a res but yeah its pretty sad
>>
>>171706413
It made me feel bad really.
>>
new bread?
>>
>>171707014
Ill put a new bread in your moms ass.
>>
File: FABE7YA[1].png (104KB, 724x511px) Image search: [Google]
FABE7YA[1].png
104KB, 724x511px
There is no other reason for putting a station bounced radio in the center of this than to grief the station.
>>
>>171705083
>better code
>literally casualized version of our station
>no zas
>meme gamemodes
>shit ass lavaland with retardedly unbalanced prizes for abusing mob AI's
>medbay is so easy a single chem in 1u can instantly heal all your brute and burn wounds
TG is a joke
>>
File: grey.jpg (293KB, 1278x1314px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
293KB, 1278x1314px
>find two shotguns stached away in the bathroom south cargo, along with a shipping manifest
>hide the shotguns and leave the incriminating shipping manifest on the brig table before I get arrested
>sec is nice so they release me
>see EVA is bolted open
>steal a hardsuit before I am instantly arrested, and (rightfully so) given a 15 minute sentance for theft, trespassing, and resisting arrest
>PDA every assistant I can find on the crew manifest for us (I counted at least 10) to "overcome the red tide"
>this guy just walks in and lets me out
>dump all my treasure in the comfy greytide bar and hide there for the rest of the round
>>
>>171708624
Pretty much
>>
>>171704212
>Christopher
>Proud of his native american roots

Pomf I swear to god if you're chris chan im gonna be mad.
>>
File: GREY PRIDE STATION WIDE.gif (3MB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
GREY PRIDE STATION WIDE.gif
3MB, 920x720px
>>171709278
If only you had your revengeance
>>
>>171709278
Those were my fucking shotguns damn you
>>
>>171709452
>implying im proud of it at all
I just pulled the race card on velard cause I could
>>
HOW DO I DROWN SOMEONE IN TOILET
>>
>>171709735
YOU DIDNT DENY MY QUESTION CHRISTOPHER, OR CHRISTIAN AS GOD AND THE BEAR AT REGENCY SQUARE NAMED YOU.
>>
>>171709735
what's the term for a self-hating indian? apple? red on the outside, white on the inside?
>>
>>171709902
No my parents are both alive and I don't actually think i'm a woman nor do i have a festering wound in my taint.
>>
>>171709735
How badly do you wish you were White?
>>
>>171710007
if i were white people like velard would hate me and i couldn't guilt tumblrites into feeling bad for me
>>
Is this the longest pomf shitpost session we've had yet?
Can you troll /v/ or something instead? You've admitted plenty of times you have no investment in ss13 and this pissing match is just killing watch conversation we could have and it's probably turning away any new players?
>>
>>171710350
this thread's about to get pruned and velard's already gone off to skin small animals at the behest of his headmates, pomf can post in his server's thread if he feels like
Thread posts: 810
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.