[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d2g/ - dota 2 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 771
Thread images: 227

File: 1486172875037.png (351KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486172875037.png
351KB, 600x600px
EE EDITION

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: http://store.steampowered.com/news/28125/
New players: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Wiki: http://www.dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: http://blog.dota2.com/
Discord: https://killurselves.com/
Lore: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: http://dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: http://www.dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: http://www.opendota.com/
Hero stats: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
http://www.joindota.com/
>>
File: cat-face-with-tears-of-joy.png (60KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cat-face-with-tears-of-joy.png
60KB, 256x256px
DIDNT QUALIFY
fucking artist at work
>>
>>171024181
ravage hits for second time in reversed direction
>>
Is offlane sven a thing? I like playing sven but I hate hard carrying and I hear support sven is kind of lame?

Actually.. is support sven a thing?
>>
File: WR manaleaked.jpg (699KB, 1405x1045px) Image search: [Google]
WR manaleaked.jpg
699KB, 1405x1045px
Reminder to post 20 pictures of Windrunner every thread!
>>
>>171024792
he is badWyvern as support and badMagnus as carry
>>
>>171024940

FUCK! Winter wyvern feels like aids to play though.
>>
Be honest with me doc
How shit is lina right now?
>>
>>171024940
Sven was one of the strongest carries in the past just because he could clear a 5 stack of ancients super easily. Running around with a Blink Daedalus and Gods Strength at minute 20 was ridiculous. But the jungle changes really hurt the hero's potential just because he can't stack like before.
>>
New Leshrac Talents :

4. 0.45 Casting Animation | +33 Strength
3. +25 HP Regen | +40 Movespeed
2.+400 Mana | +15% Magic Resistance
1.+225 Health| +7 Armor
>>
>>171025635
>hey man lets just give buffs across the board
>>
>no one still knows that Lina can potentially become LD 2.0
>>
>>171025635
>wanting le blue tanky man of destruction to be meta again
how about no
>>
>>171025381
there are like 10 heroes that are more gamelosing than her but that's it
probably best played as support with setup for her stun
>>171025635
he doesn't need talent buffs, he needs pre-10-level buffs, his laning is supershit
>>
>>171026015

The hoho haha man is already back, and will be even more when the frog inevitably nerfs druid. Leshrac in contrast needs a buff to just be viable for consideration, only swindlez picked him as it is,
>>
>>171026015
I fucking wish Ember would get some nerfs.
First it was Leshrac, then it was Storm, now it's Ember.
>>
File: 1486393243888.jpg (203KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486393243888.jpg
203KB, 1200x1200px
what if support heroes got buffed all across the board? will it make dota great again?
pros:
more early fights
less braindead ricing safelane carry
less braindead ricing mid
less ironmeme because offlaners can actually die to 2 supports rotation
cons:
butthurt pos1/2/3 players
>>
>>171022931
treads on heroes that benefit from the treadswitching extra mana

phase boots on every other hero
>>
>>171026013
>has to cast spell in order to attack fast
>super limited manapool
>squishy
>no bear
>no op tower taking buff
>mega slow backswing and cast animation
yeah no
>>
>>171027020
>supports constantly being buffed over and over and over and over and over again
>/d2g/ says game is dying
>"will buffing supports make dota great again?"

the power of anime logic
>>
>>171027020
Supports have literally been buffed across the board for the last 15 patches.
The fuck could you do to make them any less catered to at this point? Half of them are viable cores at this point either due to magic amp or right click talents.
>>
>OP post with an irrelevant autist that can't even qualify in the weakest qualifer

who are you putting on OP next? korok? brax? more useless shitters?
>>
>>171027020
but the game already lets you shit on any lane
>>
>>171027020
nah that will add more responsibility for me, how do i complain about carry not carrying me otherwise?
also what realistically happens if your suggestion will come to life is that we get more mid-worthy heroes and nothing else
>>
>>171027312

Kelly
>>
>>171027220
t. exclusive core player
>>171027368
yes if you pick heroes like earth spirit slardar and darkseer
>>171027225
I'd like to see some source on your claim regarding supports being buffed in the last 15 (fifteen patches). IF can just give supports more base stats and worse talents so they aren't as viable as a core. There must be a way
>>
>>171028425
>blink dagger mana free (buff to everyone)
>tp cost reduced
>increased bounty for observers
>glimmer cape introduced
>dust buffed
>guardian greaves
>tp cost reduced again
>shadowblade can now be used while channeling
>ward cost reduced
>observer ward bounty increased
>talent trees that give massive buffs to supports specifically, many carries have mediocre talent trees by comparison
>shrines in general were massive buffs to supports helping retain laning presence either offensively or defensively

Go back, find a patch that DIDN'T buff supports, either directly or indirectly. There's tons of stuff I'm forgetting to, those are just what I can recall off the top of my head.
>>
is it true you cant calibrate at higher than 3.5?

my friend is making a smurf because muh shadowpool and he know claims that his 3.3 calibration games are because valve capped it at 3.5 so hes actually super high lmao
>>
>>171029470
call him an autist and stop talking with him
>>
>>171029470
I think you could calibrate at 4.1 at one point, might just be misremembering though. I dunno.
>>
File: 1485734452379.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485734452379.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>come from work
>feel bad since no esports
>power rangers marathon on twitch
>>
>>171029091
>tp cost is also a buff for everyone
>support(cucks) have to give their cores lasthit on observer ward or they ragequit, even though the supports bought the sentry
>mostly glimmers are being used on the cores
>name a support who goes shadowblade and not blink as his/her core mobility
>Talents are buffing other heroes too
>shrines -> be mid, lose mid, pingpingpingping COME SHRINE -> full hp or be offlane, got harassed, pINGPINGpingping COME SHRINE -> full hp. Not to mention most of the time they'll just solo shrine.
there's hardly a patch where support is the only role being buffed significantly. The only significant one I can remember is singular sentry/observer purchase and maybe 7.00 bringing 4 bounties per 2 mins instead of 1.
>>
File: 1483581570837.gif (390KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
1483581570837.gif
390KB, 260x317px
>tfw getting bucketloads of free macropyre damage because the enemy team is expecting it to have expired already
aghs on jakiro is fun desu
>>
>>171029470
pretty sure 4800 is max
>>
>>171029091
i am agreed that supporting was made shit easy in last patches but some of your arguments are pretty lame
>blink dagger mana free (buff to everyone)
that buff affected carries more since they generally tend to have smaller manapool
>guardian greaves
not an item a support should buy
>shadowblade can now be used while channeling
isn't that like wc3 stuff
>shrines
those are more useful for mid and offlane
you also forgot the most important part about ricing nerfs and buffed gold/xp for kills and assists
>>
File: Dota2_howtoplaylinaascarry.jpg (213KB, 771x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Dota2_howtoplaylinaascarry.jpg
213KB, 771x1259px
>>171025381
>>171026129
The problem is first Dragon Lance. Then laning, and then the talent tree.
Basically her tree is good for carry, but Carry Lina is bottlenacked by mana, cast time, and damage items.

On paper, +255 attackspeed is really good. The reality is that every single fucking camp is magic resistant, and a skillshot stun isn't that much fun.
>>
>>171029881
>yes but it helps supports the most because they were the only ones who had trouble affording them before
>no
>yes, saving your core is your job as a support, glimmer is a massive buff to supports for that reason
>bane, witchdoctor and CM can all pick up shadowblades, I'm not saying blink isn't still the go to but regardless it was a buff to supports with that change, the change doesn't actually benefit anyone else since only supports have channeling spells
>yes but you're ignoring my point, supports got much better talents than carries did

Every single significant patch has buffed supports. Why are you advocating for more support buffs. The game is already extremely different than it was a couple years ago just because if you dive someone early on you WILL be reacted to by 2+ people. That was anything but the case in the past.

>>171030208
>greaves is not an item a support should buy
What is your reasoning?
For a hero that will probably have mana boots and a mek, GGreaves combines the two in an item slot, gives additional benefits and goes on a lower cooldown. Rushing GGreaves is not advisable on a lot of supports, but on any support that gets a Mek it's a logical conclusion for the late game to give them another item slot to work with that removes the mana cost from their heal AND dispels debuffs on them.

>no that was in a patch from last year, shadowblade activation broke channeling spells before

Cumback gold benefits everyone. I would say it benefits supports the least. I'd much rather a 1500 gold killstreak go to my Terroblade than my Crystal Maiden.
>>
>>171029965
>Icepath
>Macropyre creeps
>Next creep wave walks into it
Also i am just glad Jakiro exists, because he is a nice counterpick to Monkey Fun King.
>>
>>171030626
what fucking support buys mek? are you 2k or something
>>
File: ....jpg (62KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
62KB, 640x457px
>>171030759
What the hell kind of games are you playing that supports don't get a Mek?
>>
HOLY SHIT this game is dying. MMR flucuation at 4300 is unreal. One game its 5.2k solo player with varying MMR's. The next its a 5k vs 2 4.8k's. Two months ago they highest MMR you'd face is 4600 at low 4k's. Because of a higher sample size of players.
>>
>>171030846
apart from a few exceptions like chen almost none buy mek, urn is more affordable and better option for 90% of the games
>>
>>171031192
por que no las dos?

I'm not saying all supports buy Mek, but many do. It's kind of up to the flow of the game really.
Any game I can rush a Mek as Disruptor is a good game, because it means I got my force staff really early and didn't need an early ghost staff or euls.

Also means I got a fast aether lens.
And that there's probably a second support in the game.
>>
if a weaver and slardar is considered better supports than traditional supports like shaman, lion, lich, wd, bane,... it speaks volume about support role
pudge used to be core, slardar as well. But now they're pos4, partly because they're good at it but also traditional support heroes are so shit that they are less viable than former pos3 heroes
>>
>>171031667
?
kotl is better than them all

just because some supports are shit doesnt mean all of them are

SD was litearlly the most broken hero in the game for like 2 years straight until very recentyl
>>
>>171031667
Lich was always a bad support. He won the lane then was mostly irrelevant.

Shaman and Lion both suffer from being squishy with low range spells, and the meta has drifted towards burst more than it's been in a long time. They just get blown up super easily and are super useless when bkbs come up.
Bane's still a strong support, not sure what you're on about.

Weaver is a good support because of his Aghs, not because other supports are poop.
>>
>>171031053
why are you 4.3k??
just get good you idiot
>>
>>171031449
if you got force staff as disruptor early that means your team is stomping and you could buy a desolator in that situation and it would be as good
mek is irrelevant by the point supports can afford otherwise
>>
>>171030465
that talent for four fiery soul stacks bothers me so much
like wtf she has only three spells, you should either buy bloodstone (which isn't best item for rightclick lina) and spam spells constantly or get that additional stack only by the end of the fight
why just don't increase attack speed bonus for those stacks
>>171030626
>What is your reasoning?
it's a very timing dependent item
it's godly 10 minutes in, pretty okay at 15 minutes, bad at 20 and next to useless after minute 25
the same reason general aoe nukes like dragon slave are strong in the lane and weak in lategame
and most supports can't farm mek that fast and even if they can those 2k are better be spent for something else like blink dagger for lion or half of the aghs for kotl
>>
>>171031914
Or you could throw the game by buying desolator and let your carry die when a mek would have saved him and then the enemy team gets a 5k goldswing because cumback gold is stupid as hell.
>>
File: Dota2_supporting_general.gif (1MB, 235x179px) Image search: [Google]
Dota2_supporting_general.gif
1MB, 235x179px
>>171031667
Well, why wouldn't a hero with a Escape be better than one without?

Why would a fast hero with good durability be worse than a slow one with little HP?

You also have heroes like CM, which is only picked because she can jungle and ult. Her aura is a stupidly good bonus, but its not extremely good compared to mana managment and Mana pots galore.

Basically: Burst means that some heroes are worse
Objectives means siege and end fast is worth more
Shire gold means taking T3 is worth far more than it ever was
More burst means that 2 seconds of stun is suddenly a lot, and ES still exists.
>>
Just played with a level 23 account with a steam page not set up that was 5k solo. Picked jungle axe and didn't get a blink til 22 minutes. Only to blink call two people ONCE the entire 40 minute game. Check is profile later in the day and he removed publicly showing his 5k solo xD

Prime matchmaking when?
>>
>>171032345
>20+ minutes in
>mek saving anyone
yeah that's not happening
>>
>>171032345
you realise mek is basically a wand right

there is a reason why only really offlaners buy it
>>
I miss you guys, it's been 4 months. I miss shitposting, I miss Zai, I want to play Dota again.. I regret deleting my folder.
t. Zai poster
>>
>>171032345
or you can get a glimmer or force staff and save than from the entire burst or chain lockdown and give them them time to press bkb or satanic or shadow dance or whatever
or you can get a mek and heal them for one nuke/autoattack worth of damage
>>
>>171032606
Don't bother, if you come back you'll most likely bite down and play it and get that drive again. But the game is absolute garbage.
>>
>>171032515
Dota needs it badly, 5k is overrun by account buyers
>>
>>171030626
>Cumback gold benefits everyone. I would say it benefits supports the least.

It definitely hurts supports. Supports have a lot of influence over early game and removing snowballing grossly reduces their impact.
>>
>>171032517
>>171032549
An extra 250hp is still an extra 250 hp. Can make the difference in a close fight, or give your carry just enough health for them to blink out. And it's not just for one dude, it's for your whole team and any creeps and shit.
It's not gonna do it every time, but you're kidding yourself if you think Mek has never made a difference past minute 20.

>>171032718
Why not all three?
>>
>>171032781
people will find ways of making accounts for free anyway

maybe not average joes, but the seamonkies making accounts for sell for sure will so it wont affect account buyers at all
>>
>>171032756
Fuck me, I know it's terrible but it's calling me. I even removed Zai's picture from my wall when I stopped, miss him
>>
>>171032964
I think the best solution is just to remove MMR.

You get a rank instead, and play well enough you get to rank up.
Play poorly, you get ranked down.
If you play poorly enough you can go down multiple ranks at a time. It won't fix it entirely but it would be the difference between one bought account ruining 50 games or 10.
>>
IM RELAPSING ZAI IS STREAMING JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>171032880
>Why not all three?
You're a support, you're not getting enough for that.
And mek is by war the worse of those while costing more and becoming less impactful by the minute. Force and glimmer don't really get worse over time, sometimes even better.
>>
>serpent wards no longer have splash damage
>serpent wards no longer get a shitload of damage with aghanim's
why?
>>
>>171032880
>Why not all three?
i would like to, but every time enemy team doesn't want to cooperate and wants to kill my carry every minute
>>
>>171033436
>>171033572
Is a support with 10k networth really that unbelievable? Those three items aren't exactly super expensive, and Mek has an incredibly easy buildup no less.
>>
>>171033553
because memepushing is toxic and unfun
>>
>>171033230
>I think the best solution is just to remove MMR
>You get a (rank) MMR instead
???
>>
File: DOta_2_shadowshaman_skills.jpg (435KB, 1327x784px) Image search: [Google]
DOta_2_shadowshaman_skills.jpg
435KB, 1327x784px
>>171031920
>>171030626
There is several other things as well, such as HOTD now giving a stacking 8hp/second aura
Meanwhile Mek costs 475 gold more for 4/second. And once you look at the uptime, it gives another 4HP/second for each second of cooldown.
And Guardian Greaves are at 6.25 HP/second per uptime.

HOTD is simply too good.
But then again: It stacks with Mek, Pipe, Headdress and Vlads for HP regen.

>>171033553
Icefrog finally did math on how Serpent Wards Aghs + Refresher worked.
If you have that, and you get creeps to disable the backdoor regen, you can Aghs + Refresh for a instant throne kill. Its not a lot that can be done to stop it.
The fag also made boxing harder, which makes the hero painfully bad.
>>
>>171033850
You know what I mean fagbutt. + or -25 for a game versus wood, bronze, silver, gold, platinum, titanium, uranium, whatever.

You play like shit with a bought acount and lost 250 MMR in 10 games and continue to ruin another 40 games before you're finally out of that MMR bracket, or you play like shit with a bought account and after losing 10 games with 300gpm and going 0/16/4 average you drop from platinum to silver.
>>
>>171034154
and how would you calculate that gain/loss per game?
not to mention tiered list like bronze/silver/gold literally don't mean anything at all
>>
>>171034154
>low gpm so you lose 2k mmr
5 cores every game im hyped family valve should hire you
>>
>>171034314
Exactly how I just said you zucchini. You play bad you get demoted. Hell, here's an idea, extra vetting placed on loss streaks.
You can lose but still have good gpm or kills or whatever. It would hardly be an impossible method to implement.

You play well, you do great, you win, you go up in rank. Your winrate stays around 50%, you stay in rank. You lose 60% of your games? Demoted. You lose 80% of your games? Into MMR hell with you.

>>171034495
Low gpm in one game? Nah.
Low gpm in 10 games? Suspect.
Low gpm + feeding in 10 games? Smurf.

This would literally only affect account buyers. My longest loss streak ever was 12 because I was new to the game and had no idea what I was doing. My longest loss streak since then has been 6, but then I also have winning streaks. Average a 54% winrate.
>>
>>171034495
>>171034774
Not smurf account buyer. Words and shit how do they work.
>>
>>171034774
>let me provide this anecdotal evidence as proof that no one can go on double digit loss streaks
>>
>>171035018
And as long as you're not feeding your ass off it still wouldn't drop you more than a single rank.
And if you do go down a rank and are actually better than the rank you got dropped into, you'll climb out of it just fine in another few games.
>>
>>171033752
if you still think that having force staff and glimmer not enough for saving your carry than you should start buying lotus orb or linken or you can go another direction and buy something like hex which will help more than A FUCKING 250 HEAL
>>
>>171035340
It's a lot easier to build a mek than it is a linkens or lotus, anon.
>>
>>171034774
how do you make this system not punish supports/offlaners more than mid and carry?
if you reward people for playing greedy, ''playing for themselves'' then people will do that even more than they do now.
its fucking easy as an support to secure decent gpm/kda with for example cm, just farm hard and get midas and stay out of fights and then just clean up some fights that you lose but you dont die in, but it wont make you win games more

yeah obviously if you make the system only affect people who go 0/20/5 every other game then it works, but that would just make these fucktards farm farm farm and dodge fights 24/7
can you imagine having an account buying earth spirit on your team that refuses to take risks? its p fuckeasy for him to get decent gpm but he will still lose you the game

tl;dr even fucktards will be able to beat the system by somehow playing even worse and impact in dota is too hard to evaluate based on stats especially in close games
>>
>>171035132
What is this rank you're talking about and how Would we go and divide it? Does it change every 500 mmr? 250 mmr?
What exactly is "doing well" in a game? high gpm/xpm? high hero/building dmg? high kda? high cc time to opponent? how about vision/dewarding? how about shotcalling? Not to mention it differs for every hero/role. Can someone possibly factors those into a formula which translate into mmr gain/loss per HERO per game? Not to mention if the game gets patched, you gotta tweak some numbers
>>
>>171035470
they are also more impactful than a mek
pudge can hook your PA, you can lotus her midlfight and since he can't dismember her she presses bkb and kills everyone or blinks away to safety
OR YOU CAN HEAL HER FOR 250 WOW THAT SURE HELPS HER LIVING THROUGH ENTIRE TEAM BURST
>>
>>171035470
Let's just get this straight shall we

Mek a big boost for early fighting as it gives all round survivability: hp and armor

Utility items have worse buildups but don't fall off as fast.

If you want to end at 20, buy mek. If you want to still have use at 40, buy force glimmer. Really not very hard to understand
>>
>>171035617
Because you'd still need to actually win to go up in rank?
Winning would determine if you go up in rank.
Losing would determine if you go down in rank.
If you're losing while doing incredibly badly you'd get demoted multiple tiers.

What about this is so hard to understand?

>>171035667
Well I have more than a few ideas, but let's not forget this is a multi billion dollar company. If anyone has the time and resources to make a better system than the current terrible MMR one it's definitely Valve. Don't pretend this is too hard to implement like it's some small family company barely keeping the servers afloat. It's Valve barely keeping the servers afloat.

MMR sucks and it's a shitty system and there's no reason Valve can't come up with a better one except that they're lazy fucks just looking for more ways to get people to buy sets as ranked continues to go down the shitter.
>>
>>171033752
if you're support and you have 10k networth in the stage when mek has huge impact on the game, you're probably stomping anyway
>>
File: 1449071844334.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
1449071844334.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
post tony edits
>>
>>171036023
>If you're losing while doing incredibly badly you'd get demoted multiple tiers.
>What about this is so hard to understand?
because bad kda/stats doesnt always mean you played worse than your team
>>
File: 1466823724121.png (350KB, 548x364px) Image search: [Google]
1466823724121.png
350KB, 548x364px
>>171036147
>>
>>171036023
You could literally just intoduce some form of mmr acceleration so players winning significantly more or less than 50% have greater mmr changes.It's basically the same idea but without all the obfuscating bullshit.
>>
>>171036175
Sure, but if you play like trash 10 games in a row, what's your excuse?
Everyone has off games, nobody who earned their spot loses disastrously for a month in a row un
>>
File: 1489478170379.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489478170379.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>/d2g/ after Mason wins Kiev
>>
>>171036247
That would also work, really most anything would be better than the current MMR system. It's trash.
I played against a QoP that forgot to buy items the other day. I killed her 5 times in 5 minutes, my team killed her another 5 times in the next 5 minutes.
>>
>it's another safelane Slark that rushes a midas
>>
>>171036568
yeah just won a game where my 6.7k slark did this
>>
File: chests.jpg (524KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
chests.jpg
524KB, 1280x1021px
which one dotards?
>>
>>171036568
Let me play doubles advocate for a second here.
Sometimes Slark's best course of action is to rush a Midas and afk farm because the enemy team will kill him if he tries to gank. It's a doggy dog world out there, and Disruptor pickers are a diamond dozen. Shadow Fiend is also very popular and very good at exploding Slark in the early game regardless of itemization or kda.

Better to 4v5 than 4v5 and have a feeding slark.
>>
File: hmm.png (102KB, 477x420px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
102KB, 477x420px
whats stopping you
>>
>>171036509
elo is litearlly the best ranking system humanity created

its trash just like democracy is trash but there isnt anything better

if you have something better you will literally make millions of dollars selling it, but you wont becuase your ideas are really trash and lack any objectivism
"i think he is trash so he should have his mmr reduced" doesnt really translate into code my man
>>
>>171036839
My lack of skill and the fact I hate playing CM and Sandking.
>>
>>171036868
Valve's MMR is the worst ELO system out there though.
Every other ELO system is better, even League's. Fucking hell, I honestly wish Dota had League's ELO system.
>>
>>171036839
i am too anxious to calibrate and too lazy to tryhard
i just play unranked (mostly with friends) and random every game
>>
>>171036839
my team
>>
>>171036754
>It's a doggy dog world out there
>>
>>171036839
shadow pool
>>
>>171036839
Arc warden and visage nerfs
>>
Why do some heroes have god tier talents and others have consistently shit talents?
Some heroes get +100 attack range at 25 while others get +175 at level 10.
Some heroes get +25 damage at level 15 while others get +55 damage at level 15.
Some heroes get -20 respawn time at level 20 while others get -40 at level 20.
Some heroes get 70% spell lifesteal at 25 whiles others get 20% spell lifesteal at 25.
>>
>>171038452
not every hero is the same

>>>/vg/lolg
>>
>>171038452
because something like balance exists

thats why shit heroes like brood got godlike trees, becuase they are a shit hero so icefrog hoped that would balance it out

while other heroes like jug get really boring +20agi at 25 or other worthless shit becuase even before talents they already were strong
>>
>>171038452
some heroes snowball more easily than others, some scale better than others, what do you not understand
>>
reviving thread with anime
>>
POST MMR GRINDING TUNES

recently i got into synthwave or whatever it is like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-DW6HHH5E its pretty decent to play dota to
>>
File: entmutigt.png (227KB, 555x546px) Image search: [Google]
entmutigt.png
227KB, 555x546px
>>171037051
>>
>>171038452
Probably because 8% spell amp on OD is very different from 15% spell amp on Ogre.
>>
ded gaem
>>
File: 20131021092259a0dm088tvltom4wl.jpg (27KB, 236x319px) Image search: [Google]
20131021092259a0dm088tvltom4wl.jpg
27KB, 236x319px
goodnight sweet prince
>>
Get cucked fags who thought Valve would host TI in EU because
>muh trump
>>
File: Ice1.png (354KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Ice1.png
354KB, 499x499px
what's the dumbest change in the history of Dota?
>>
>>171040173
>>
File: 1452708174537.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1452708174537.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
So what the fuck is going on with Bulldog?
>>
>>171040369
aids
>>
>>171040116
Wait when they get his visas denied by the US
>>
>>171040173
adding damage cooldown on blink

thats the moment when chinks started dominating and when the game slowed down, before that it was just non stop bloodbath with eu teams being the best in the world

im like 100% sure if it wasnt changed dota would be much much bigger today

instead we are known as the rts babbys that hardly can micro 2 units and that are domianted by asians even if it isnt true anymore
>>
>>171038452
It's almost like heroes make use of stats according to their skills and potentially have higher impact despite lower values or vice versa.

Do you really think CM getting +60 damage at level 10 is better than Jugg getting +20?
>>
>>171040116
will ti will be held at keyarena again
>>
>>171040369
got friendzoned by a cute girl, then lost 8 games in a row on stream. Got flamed by twitch chat to a point where he disabled donations, then uninstalled dota 2 after typing "I'm bad" in all chat

in other words, just a normal day in dota 2
>>
>>171040369
hes balding and overweight
he also had to give half of his dota earnings to fund somalis, for the remaining half he bought a shitty apartment next to social houses that are being filled with somalis

he also cannot get a gf outside of twitch that is with him only becuase it boosted hero viewer count from 50 to 2k and he knows it

what else i can prolly list all day if i think about it
>>
>>171040564
>Sudan, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Yemen

dota does cater to thirdies, but we dont have a single pro attending from these places

any denied visa could have just as easily been attributed to the obama admin
>>
>>171041241
>obama admin
>when it's a trump admin
>>
>>171041193
>he also cannot get a gf outside of twitch that is with him only becuase it boosted hero viewer count from 50 to 2k and he knows it
this
every single fotm camgirl he has faking orgasms on his stream stops talking to him once they drain him out of memes, S4 got it on with one of them, even
maybe bulldog is actually autistic and can't hold relationships nor tlak with actual females, who knows
>>
how the hell do you climb without a smurf? I just went 7-3-11 and had 2 people go 0-11 and 0-15. This has seriously been every game for the past 3 weeks.
>>
File: pout hug.jpg (352KB, 892x845px) Image search: [Google]
pout hug.jpg
352KB, 892x845px
when was the last time you played dota? i haven't played it in 10 days. feels good man
>>
File: 1430175041521.jpg (23KB, 273x276px) Image search: [Google]
1430175041521.jpg
23KB, 273x276px
>>171041616
3 months, I still love all the e sports, Still watch Cuckdog but playing this game fuck no.

Too many cancerous cunts and 7.00 sucks d i c k.
>>
>>171038452
>people falling for this bait
the joke is that all of the talents but the last are lone druid's
>>
>>171041597
post your dotabuff and lets all laugh how retarded you are
if you raelly get people with 0-15 in your eveyr single game i will paypall you all my savings
>>
>>171041597
You kill the enemy base, that's literally all there is to it.

Why are you so bad anon?
>>
>>171041437
we had denied visas during the obama admin
the agencies that decide these matters didnt suddenly change low level personal because trump is prez
>>
File: {laughs}.png (52KB, 721x305px) Image search: [Google]
{laughs}.png
52KB, 721x305px
>>171041616
I've actually found a healthy balance between dota and warframe every day
I'll never escape dotard desu
>>
is coordinator kill for anyone else?
>>
File: Dota 2 Envy Scientists.jpg (286KB, 1200x905px) Image search: [Google]
Dota 2 Envy Scientists.jpg
286KB, 1200x905px
>>171024605

Gabe, hand over the Scientists
>>
>>171041739
why don't you use your trip lelouch
i don't want to filter your images
>>
>>171041750
The real joke is that lone druid is a shit hero without his talents
>>
>>171041939
aye
hopefully its 7.02b
>>
>>171041616
Haven't played a match in 10 months. Just waiting to sell hats to recoup my sunken costs one day.
>>
File: this is the past week.png (100KB, 643x580px) Image search: [Google]
this is the past week.png
100KB, 643x580px
>>171041758
apparently dota lost connection to coordinator so my recent one isn't there. Ignore the AD games those are just for memes.
>>
>>171041616
the day 700 came out
>>
>>171041992
don't be cringey m8
>>
>>171041939
Steam was down to
>>
File: 1489516684386.jpg (10KB, 219x202px) Image search: [Google]
1489516684386.jpg
10KB, 219x202px
>>171041616
This morning. I played one Pudge game and that was it.
It's getting progressively harder to force myself to play at least one game of Dota a day.
>>
How do we make Doom, Brood, and Arc Warden good again?
>>
>>171042097
no reason to wait, you might end up like retards in tf2 that lost thousands of dollars by not selling their shit
>>
coordinator is back up
>>
>>171041616
How you search images now? Google images is shit now, i cant find anything. In the past i just put the pic then bam! I have the sauce or something that can bring me to the sauce Also anyone have the source of this?
>>
>>171042129
post the link not some screencap of unranked games with subpar kdas in vast majority of them

that tells me nothing
>>
How does EE fuck up every time
>>
File: hmm.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
9KB, 160x160px
>icefraud buffs supports until they're so OP that 20 minute unwinnable deathball becomes meta
>Instead of then nerfing supports he instead changes the map, buffs comeback gold and level scaling
>Supports become irrelevant again and unconventional scaling supports become meta
>Repeats these steps 2 more times until the present abomination that is 'dota 2'

Can someone behead this fraudster already? He's no neichus, eul or guinsoo, he's just a money grubbing fucktard.
>>
>>171042414
Figured I'd sell it all during TI to bank on Dota fever.
>>
File: 1467585414650.jpg (11KB, 215x269px) Image search: [Google]
1467585414650.jpg
11KB, 215x269px
>>171042380
>doom
make him a major inconveniance
>brood
general game changes to move the meta into her favour and a few small QoL buffs
>arc warden
+10 ms, some small early game buff
>>
File: Guess.png (86KB, 527x265px) Image search: [Google]
Guess.png
86KB, 527x265px
Name the hero
>>
>>171044784
Blue bally of course
>>
>>171044784
night time jim
>>
>>171044784
Alucard, the Dracula
>>
>>171044784
Nighstalker

Challenge me, man.
>>
File: ns.png (870KB, 537x800px) Image search: [Google]
ns.png
870KB, 537x800px
>>171044784
>>
>>171044784
Toothed vagina hero
>>
>>171036839
I'm trash and need to learn to pay attention.
>>
why is zai listening to viper
>>
>>171036418
>That ending

This was pretty good
>>
File: z-250x250.jpg (58KB, 1170x292px) Image search: [Google]
z-250x250.jpg
58KB, 1170x292px
>>171045271
Here's another one for you then mr hotshot
>>
>how to fix ember spirit

CD reduction and Magic amp damage talents put at the same talent level. So you can only have 1 of them and not both.
>>
>>171046267
Arc Warden

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.
>>
>>171042560
well it's not accurate since in 12 I was learning the game and in 13-14 I played with a friend who liked to lose because
>lol it's just a game xD
and then around the same time my other friend that I queued with a lot and who knew a lot about the game stopped playing and just spectates now. don't get me wrong, I don't think I'm a great player or anything, but I'm just trying to learn what to do when teammates dive towers or take bad fights. I feel like I either go with them and feed or stay alive and farm and tilt them.
>>
>>171036839
goldfish attention span
>>
File: 1479257670555.jpg (20KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1479257670555.jpg
20KB, 720x404px
>>171036839
My shitter teammates that feed their lanes then blame the solo offlaner for letting the enemy carry farm in a trilane.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 796x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 796x1034px
since this is a better game than actually playing dota 2
>>
File: 1465712360456.jpg (89KB, 1197x729px) Image search: [Google]
1465712360456.jpg
89KB, 1197x729px
>Announcing the Cosplay Competition at The International, featuring a $15,000 prize pool up for grabs during the Main Event of the year’s premier Dota 2 tournament.
>>
>>171048434
net gay spade?
>>
File: 1476551506073.jpg (42KB, 289x352px) Image search: [Google]
1476551506073.jpg
42KB, 289x352px
>>171042129
>normal skill

This is entirely your fault. Anyone with a pulse and a functioning brain can hit VHS.
>>
>>171048434
abed
>>
>>171048434
>>171048724
Damn that was actually pretty clever

Not sure what the fag has to do with poof though.
>>
File: doczoom3.png (61KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
doczoom3.png
61KB, 600x427px
>>171025381
you rang? well, its shit like dying to shadow fiend within 1 attack and 2 razes at 6 min
>>
>>171048807
In Australia they have a derogatory term for gays, "poofta". I'm guessing that's what it is?
>>
File: 1479433788593.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479433788593.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>171048449
>>
File: 1488680932160.jpg (54KB, 720x647px) Image search: [Google]
1488680932160.jpg
54KB, 720x647px
>>171040369
some bitch named sinned cucked him or something
hopefully this will serve as a stark reminder that he should never forsake his viewers for 3DPD
>>
>>171048815
>implying that doesnt happen to almost half of the hero pool
so this means lina is fine... right?
>>
>>171048807
In Australia gays are called poofs.
>>
>>171048983
ye
which came from the english "poof" which is the equivalent of "twink"
>>
>>171049070
A moustache would have helped
>>
File: slamin face.jpg (69KB, 542x574px) Image search: [Google]
slamin face.jpg
69KB, 542x574px
>>171049070
>>
>>171042380
agh upgrade for brood, enemies walking into her web applies her current level of incapacitating bite every 2 seconds
>>
File: 1442975350630.png (164KB, 337x251px) Image search: [Google]
1442975350630.png
164KB, 337x251px
>tfw only hero I still enjoy playing is Undying

Is being an autistic Undying spammer a thing?
>>
File: 06.jpg (321KB, 1280x1812px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
321KB, 1280x1812px
we should make discord for closeted d2g weeb
weebs can shitpost on discord, everybody wins
>>
>>171049659
yes, losing all of your games voluntarily is a thing
>>
Whats the deal with reporting now? Can you just report for all three things? Or does it only use the first one you clicked
>>
File: 1487724382485.png (663KB, 1600x843px) Image search: [Google]
1487724382485.png
663KB, 1600x843px
>>171049158
totally fine
>>
File: 1489367268719.png (242KB, 388x414px) Image search: [Google]
1489367268719.png
242KB, 388x414px
>>171049775
/d2g/'s already had like 10+ discords made
each and every single one of them quickly turned into circlejerks of autists that don't even play the game
i know this because i'm in every single d2g discord
they're all fucking terrible

fuck off desu
>>
File: 3.png (72KB, 456x359px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
72KB, 456x359px
>all of banned players are thirdies
really makes your head create images of your current thoughts
>>
>>171050081
too bad then
i thought it was a good idea too
>>
File: 1447372578628.gif (2MB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
1447372578628.gif
2MB, 450x390px
>>171049804
But i have a 60% winrate in ranked on Undying.
>>
>>171049775
>/d2g/ channel 2.0

how about you fuck off
>>
File: Untitled.png (144KB, 736x182px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
144KB, 736x182px
This one was hard to come up with and I cheated.
>>
File: 1489353693901.jpg (28KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
1489353693901.jpg
28KB, 600x481px
who should I watch to quell the loneliness, dotards
>>
File: 4orfeed.jpg (124KB, 766x766px) Image search: [Google]
4orfeed.jpg
124KB, 766x766px
>>171050269
>>
>>171050269
Le balanced RNG Knight
>>
>>171050269
chaotic nougat.
>>
>>171050269
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/9/92/Chaknight_rare_02.mp3
>>
>>171050397
universe if you want some good dota
draskyl if you don't
>>
File: Pugna.png (524KB, 1234x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pugna.png
524KB, 1234x350px
Who's that Dotamon?
>>
>>171050397
wintergaming
>>
File: fancy.png (595KB, 564x1020px) Image search: [Google]
fancy.png
595KB, 564x1020px
this hero is nice hehe
>>
File: ft.png (82KB, 246x191px) Image search: [Google]
ft.png
82KB, 246x191px
>>171050397
bald methboy with feetcam
>>
>>171050661
Oracle
>>
>>171050661
Oracle
>>
>>171050661
Oracle but I don't get the fortune co... fortunes end...ahhhhhh
>>
>>171050661
good dazzle
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (103KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
103KB, 960x800px
do you think bulldog will finally hit the gym to feel manly once again after he got outplayed by a girl?
>>
lmafo layla in blitz game
>>
File: green dogdick.png (1MB, 1156x573px) Image search: [Google]
green dogdick.png
1MB, 1156x573px
>>171050714
indeed
>>
File: Untitled.png (192KB, 952x200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
192KB, 952x200px
>>
>>171051495
Al the chemist
>>
>>171051178
What happened?
>>
How long ago was it when NP wasn't an autoloss for his team?
>>
File: Disruptor.png (328KB, 1268x524px) Image search: [Google]
Disruptor.png
328KB, 1268x524px
I tried to make it trickier this time.
>>
>>171051657
hahahhaha look down here
>>171040965
>>
>>171051828
Care to explain?
>>
>>171051828
Kvas Vex Extort Ouja
>>
>>171049775
the resident weeb-autists in the general are the worst. noone could ever like them. this would be a huge mistake.
>>
>>171040965
rememeber when bulldog called a tilting and raging guy on stream?
dota is just a game my ass HA-HA-HA...
>>
>>171051828
memevoker
>>
>>171051951
As >>171052037 figured out. Kvass is pretty much liquid bread that slavs drink. Vex is a rune from Diablo 2. Extort is is the closest thing to exort. And the last pic is from wikihow to invoke spirits.
>>
>>171052519
Filename confused me actually.
>>
>>171040098
dont worry,he will be back same time tomorrow
>>
>>171036839
>queue sea
>first pick mid
>second pick core
>third pick offlane that isn't even an offlane hero

hmm
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (24KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
24KB, 500x406px
ok
>>
>>171053229
neggro
>>
>>171053229
Finger of Death
>>
>>171053229
Lion
>>
>>171053406
>>171053535
How is it lion baka
>>
>>171053229
Broodmother
the delete is meant for your local dota files
>>
>>171051860
Evidence for this? Did he or she tweet out something or did he mention it on stream?
>>
File: Hex_frog_model.png (197KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Hex_frog_model.png
197KB, 550x550px
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/83/Hex_frog.mp3
>>
What's the recommended reading for player's who want to improve besides Chaq's guide?

I remember getting sent some other really good things but I must have forgotten to bookmark them.

Videos are appreciated as well.
>>
File: Brewmaster.png (600KB, 1458x498px) Image search: [Google]
Brewmaster.png
600KB, 1458x498px
Last one for tonight.
>>
>>171054253
the master and commander series is quite good
i would also recommend early robert ludlum
>>
File: Untitled.png (289KB, 858x193px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
289KB, 858x193px
>>
>>171054625
nigsnigsnigs
>>
>>171054248
Even the frog looks better than League models
>>
>>171054453
I'm googling Master and Commander dota guides but all I'm getting is legion commander gameplay videos could you help me out?
>>
File: Hex_fish_model.png (239KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Hex_fish_model.png
239KB, 550x550px
>>171054917
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/b/bf/Fin_King%27s_Charm_Hex.wav

the fish is even better
>>
>>171054453
Ignore
>>171055095

I should have payed closer attention.
>>
Do people actually play crystal maiden voluntarily?
Why?
>>
File: 1451721384005.png (619KB, 609x601px) Image search: [Google]
1451721384005.png
619KB, 609x601px
anyone have the Lina and Maiden version?
>>
File: cheeki briki iv damke.jpg (91KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki briki iv damke.jpg
91KB, 500x395px
Is there anything more sadistically fun than Viper Skadi against melee heroes?
>>
>>171055606
viper skadi against ursa
>>
>>171055424
people who want a copout when they feed
>>
File: 1476952184591.png (222KB, 1100x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1476952184591.png
222KB, 1100x1085px
>>171055594
>>
>>171055695
nice anon
>>
>>171055695
thanks famalam
>>
>>171055424
buy 2 clarity to jungle
come out with lvl 4
>>
Honestly where does the game go from here?

Bursty memefight is flashy and interesting for normies to watch but the game is haemorrhaging players being more "accessible" than ever. How do we fix it?
>>
File: golemgetyegone.png (561KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
golemgetyegone.png
561KB, 800x1200px
>>
What game do I play till Kiev?
>>
File: Capture.png (828KB, 1528x483px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
828KB, 1528x483px
>picking Pugna into Viper

I don't know what he expected.
>>
>>171056141
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
>>171056379
Life
>>
>>171056135
tp scrolls cost 135 gold
>>
>>171056135
t1 armor - 50
t2 armor - 100
t3 armor - 125
t4 armor - 150

there fixed thank me later icefrog
>>
Well fuck the amount of dota 2 memes in other streams is really big...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489544972662.jpg (29KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489544972662.jpg
29KB, 480x400px
>TI still held in God Emperor's land
W33 AND KUROKY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: 1473913000478.jpg (412KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473913000478.jpg
412KB, 960x960px
>>171057762
We Just Keep Winning
>>
>>171029470
yes they did that cause reddit was bitching about
>muh account boosters
>>
>>171057762
It's all good until Sumail and Artour get barred from re-entering the US after going to Kiev Major.
>>
>>171050180
Discord is never a good idea.
>>
https://blog.faceit.com/dota2-kiev-major-open-qualifiers-infographic-c1e0f4d0d3ee#.pcsw5vhor

>NA 528 Teams
>SA 1401 Teams

wew lad, give those guys 1 year they'll be kicking NA ass.

soon we'll have the similar powerhouses to csgo and lol. SA, EU and CN/KO.

NA seems to be too busy with their cuckold fetish to git gud in any competitive game it seems.
>>
File: 1465595764136.jpg (2MB, 4768x3232px) Image search: [Google]
1465595764136.jpg
2MB, 4768x3232px
which heroes are you go-to if you need a free win
>>
>>171059551
NA prefer LoL
>>
File: tc.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tc.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>171062096
techies
you win even if your team loses
>>
Play dota 2 or watch power rangers lads?
>>
>>171063130
power ranges
nobody's streaming
>>
>>171057762
ro to the fucking fl

rejoice until eg(AKA AMERICAN TEAM) cant win anymore when sumail gets deported
>>
>>171063454
They still have Fear
>>
>>171063454
Sumail is legal now tho? Only morons who jumped over illegally gets deported and also this >>171063635
>>
>>171062096
treant or lc
>>
>>171055424
CM is fun
>>
>>171054398
titan?
>>
>>171055424
>easy ganks
>easy jungle
>easy money
>free mana for everyone
Why would you not want to play her?
>>
>>171055424
I'd only play it in a stack. CM eats so much shit in solo queue when the other support won't buy wards and your cores leave you to die all the time.
>>
>>171044063
>make him a major inconveniance

>Infernal Blade now stops healing during it's duration similar to Ice Blast
>Doom now applies an armour and magic resistance reduction
>Scorched Earth now steals attack speed from enemy heroes in it's radius and adds it to Doom's

How're some of these ideas? Not all of them are needed.
>>
>>171065605
>Infernal Blade now stops healing during it's duration similar to Ice Blast
Broken
>Doom now applies an armour and magic resistance reduction
Maybe.
>Scorched Earth now steals attack speed from enemy heroes in it's radius and adds it to Doom's
Irrelevant
>>
is ccnc gay?
>>
>>171044063
Brood's numbers need to be buffed. She's an outdated hero because new items which counter her are cheap and have been introduced while her skills have been nerfed. PMS, raindrops, cheap TPs to fountain/shrine, wards can be bought singularly when before supports had to buy 100g obs and a set of 2 sents which were 200g on top of other starting items which means Broodmother's timing window before she can be dealt with is now practically non-existent. The map change where creeps spawn every odd minute means that she can't cut the wave with the small camp well. 80% of the heroes have waveclear or don't care about spiderlings because their stats are way better than Brood's.
These shrines punish brood the same way they do to Bat, BM, other ganking heroes which capitalize on the other team being out of position because her ratting game sucks now and there's more points of access to the jungle which means a quicker response to her ganks or splitpush.
>>
>people thought invictus isnt the pride of china
LOL
>>
>>171065790
>Broken
What if it just reduced HP regen?
>Irrelevant
What if it increased enemy heroes BAT and reduced his while he used it, reducing his more for each hero in the radius?
>>
>>171062096
if you want a girl that looks like that or much better, go to a SEA country and its as cheap as $20

on topic, monkey king
>>
if i told you there would be a team who's colors were teal and white, going to kiev and it wasn't NP you wouldn't have believed me
>>
>>171042380
>Doom
Increase base armor or agility growth or base agility or both base agility and agility growth
>Brood
she's fine my dude with an exception of competitive
>Arc Warden
Flux rework or revert the purge.
he's still fine though, just slightly weak against meme picks
>>
>>171054398
house of cards
retarded girl
ladybug
falling rock
is it warlock
>>
File: The Manila Major Clean.jpg (1MB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
The Manila Major Clean.jpg
1MB, 2304x1728px
>>171066805
>looks like that or much better,
>go to a SEA country

LMAO nice fucking joke, friend. This, for example, is what $20 actually gets you in Peenoy-land
>>
>>171068557
>not going to ermita
>not going to parties

lmao'ing at you rn
>>
would i actually be able to climb as support if I tryhard enough lads
>>
>>171068557
>not taking advantage of teens by being caucasian

shit my dude
>>
>>171054398
please answer I am dying
is it earth spirit
>>
File: 1473859395183.gif (2MB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1473859395183.gif
2MB, 647x363px
fucking normies l
this is my /d2g/ and i cant let those people who live a normal life while playing dota turns out to be better than me
>>
>>171063406
Jimmy is but no one's watching.
>>
File: 1486158786387.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486158786387.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>171036839
tfw just got 5k
>>
>7 winning streak
lads I'm scared to queue, wat do?
>>
>>171070150
queue with me, so you'll know it's a guaranteed loss.
>>
>>171062096
mirana

play it as any role at all
>>
>>171054398
chen?
>>
Dying game
>>
Dota 2
>>
Dying thread
>>
Bulldog?
Our guy?
Father?
>>
>dipshit pinoys on the other team pick ember, slark, pudge, and techies
>generally shittalk with their brainless heroes for the first 25 minutes
>turn around 1 gank and wipe them
>post "nice la" at everything they start typing in their babble
>they start flinging poo at everything and each other
>go full tilt into the loss

Oh man, pinoys are children.
>>
>>171073831
>play with a 6k because I did good one game and got invited into a 4 stack
>warn them I'm 3k trash
>yeah whatever just do your best
>he gets ganked
>can't react cause tp on cooldown
>dies a few times
>starts raging hard
>goes into full rant mode
>rest of team is pretty garbo, just group with him in a last ditch effort to not lose
>ULTRA KILL
>oh hey he's just mad because he knows exactly how to win and we weren't doing it

Third worlders get mad because they don't know how to win. Top tier players get mad when they know how to win but their 3k trash invite tries to babby a morphling that can't last hit
>>
>>171073831
>>171074180
I guess that's a little confusing saying 4 stack. 2 of them left so on that game it was me, the 6k and his buddy who I think was 4.5k.
>>
WehSing Yuen is /ourguy/
>>
Did the great cuckening dispel the meme magic of memedog?

Is this singsing's chance to finally not be a BadBulldog at streaming?
>>
File: 1468396764478.jpg (161KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1468396764478.jpg
161KB, 500x560px
Only 9 inches?
>>
>>171056141
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
File: Secret.SingSing.png (346KB, 875x560px) Image search: [Google]
Secret.SingSing.png
346KB, 875x560px
>yfw Puppey brings singsing onto the team as a sub to replace Khezu at the majors and proceeds to win
>>
File: 10 Sexiest Cosplay Dota 2 (18).jpg (76KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
10 Sexiest Cosplay Dota 2 (18).jpg
76KB, 500x750px
gone for a day and already smelling like weaboos in here wtf happened
>>
>>171075335
>Not going full C9-EternalRetard
>>
>>171075335
are you shitshit fans really delusional to believe that someone will still hire him as a player? Guy is fucking shit who refused to adapt and him being emotional after every loss will affect the team he's in.
>>
>>171036839
3k behavior score for calling peruvians subhumans on us east
>>
>>171075335

>bring on a shit player to tank the team's chances FOR THE MEMES

SingSing is BadEE in that regard.
>>
File: earth spirit 5.jpg (133KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
earth spirit 5.jpg
133KB, 632x800px
REMOVE RESPAWN TIME TALENTS REEEEE
>>
File: GoodTrollGoodSniper.png (66KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
GoodTrollGoodSniper.png
66KB, 256x144px
>>171076720

Free aegis at level 20 lul
Goes with my free relic, my free pike, and free ravage
>>
>>171076720
the game defense of the ancients two (2) is currently on its beta phase of development so you cannot criticize the things they do in it.
>>
File: 1484109281760.jpg (124KB, 830x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484109281760.jpg
124KB, 830x840px
>actually have the time to play dota in the morning
>every game has at least 4 smurfs, so matches are a coin toss whose smurfs are actually better/take their smurf more seriously

JUST
>>
how do i get good with slark guys?

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/86781490
>>
>>171076526
It's adelaide not using his usual Love-Live pictures because he knows he'll get banned again.
I don't mind anime but the sub quality right now is a direct result of the anime shitters being absolutely autistic.
>>
>>171078186
give up on this game
>>
>>171078186
please stop playing online games
save your teammates from misery
>>
>>171078186
Taking this seriously, besides the fact that you generally suck at the game, stop building MKB every game against every hero.
>>
>Sub 1k friend always goes Moon shard first item on OD
>>
>>171079123
I refuse to believe this
>>
File: 1484368703874.png (190KB, 575x555px) Image search: [Google]
1484368703874.png
190KB, 575x555px
>>171079123
>can't deal with having metaforger friends
>>
>>171079205
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/119255494
>>
>>171079283
>he wins most of his OD games
Refer to >>171079216
>>
>>171079358
Anything works in 1k though.
>>
File: windranger.jpg (6KB, 226x51px) Image search: [Google]
windranger.jpg
6KB, 226x51px
>>171079123
my 4k-occasionally-3k friend builds battlefury for almost every melee carry
he also builds soul ring instead of bottle when he plays mana hungry mids like lina, pugna or skywrath
and manta linkens medusa is one of his favorites
can you also guess what hero was he playing yesterday by his starting items?
>>
How do you play sven? Even when he was considered op, I sucked balls with him.

>play vs dual offlane
>enemy core has evasion
>enemy team has any kind of slows/disables/disarms/stuns/silence
>you don't have stacks
>enemy heroes have boots

What's the point of picking an immobile, deceptively squishy carry that needs 3 items in 20 minutes to do anything?
>>
>>171080075

You pick him for warcry and memefight hard with early tower pushes. You use that gold from memepushing and memefighting to get your 3 items.
>>
>12 hours ago
>340 post
JUST
>>
File: 1462645244755.png (277KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1462645244755.png
277KB, 601x601px
>enemy team has 4 smurfs
>my team has only 2
>>
>>171081341
what mmr / bracket
what experience level are the smurfs
>>
>>171081443
i mostly play unranked, last 500 or so games has been VHS and people who have mmr showing are usually something between 3800-4500 mmr, with an occassional 5k player

so i'd say its around low 4k bracket
just got dumpstered by weaver who has 16 games and lvl 4 profile
strangely enough smurfs are only problem when playing at morning and very rarely seen at afternoon or later
>>
>>171081651
yeah i pretty much play only unranked in the VHS bracket as well
have the same experience with smurfs -- total fucking crapshoot... either you get some retarded kid who can only play anti-mage or jugg or you get someone who clearly has thousands of hours under his belt and knows what to do and how to play with / off his team
oh, and the final but notable smurf category, the meepo player

my main issue with unranked is that the variance is way, WAY too fucking high. valve's unranked MMR system thinks it's okay to toss new accounts into VHS after (literally) only 3 games
if we could see unranked MMR im sure there would be games where we'd be losing or winning like 50 mmr
my dream is for valve to force newer accounts to stay in normal skill (maybe high-skill if they clearly over-perform in normal) for like a minimum of, idk 100 unranked games before it allows them into VHS
and, yeah, the team with more smurfs usually loses
>>
Timbersaw needs to lose pass damage on Chakram. It's silly its been kept this long. Because it effectively allows Timbersaw to use it as a pure damage nuke on a 6-8 second cooldown. With aghs its a lion ult every 8 seconds.

Just backload the damage into the DPS of the chakram instead so timbersaw actually needs it to be spinning in one place for more than a fraction of a second
>>
>>171075206
>>
File: Only 9 liters.png (332KB, 671x450px) Image search: [Google]
Only 9 liters.png
332KB, 671x450px
>>171083147
>>
File: timbermeme.jpg (15KB, 1268x39px) Image search: [Google]
timbermeme.jpg
15KB, 1268x39px
>people STILL complain about timbersaw
>>
File: 1482870296278.png (18KB, 298x172px) Image search: [Google]
1482870296278.png
18KB, 298x172px
Ilexa has taken her place in Sun Wukong's court!
>>
>>171083546
that isn't a surprise, the people here and on leddit complain about everything, because the majority of them are clueless 2k shitstains.
>>
Hey guys, shit player here. 1300 Hours in, 2200 MMR. Literally do not know how to fucking win matches AT ALL. I feel like I have 0 impact on the game no matter what happens and in the end I either get the winning team or I don't, I started ranked at 2500, and have been hovering around 2200 for about 200 matches. My main gripe with the game is that I'm not seeing any real return with the time I put into the game in regards to my MMR, from my perspective it looks like the more experience I get and the more I work on my mechanics the lower my MMR goes. Any general advice that would help? Or do i need to get into specifics?
>>
>>171084909
either be stubborn or don't. the only way to learn is to play. or watch your replays. if you aren't improving then you aren't paying enough attention.
>>
>>171084984
Most of the time I go to watch a replay its because a specific hero completely dumpstered me and 9 times out of 10 the answer to winning the match was to gank the fuck out of the guy so he doesnt come online, how do i get my fellow 2k mmr tards to gank a lane when the enemy team has a hero that desperately needs to be dealt with?
>>
>>171085076
it seems you've fallen into the trap of playing gamelosing heroes

the trick my man is to be the person that needs to be dealt with, and then not get dealt with
>>
>>171085076
start stacking. or find a different solution. 50% of the game is picking the correct heroes, the other 50% is knowing those heroes mechanics well enough to play them more optimally than your opponents. your objective should be to expand your hero pool to the position you want it to be at, then practice the fuck out of that hero pool.
>>
>>171084909
spam lycan (safelane/mid/jungle, doesn't matter), kill buildings, return for another advice when you reach 3k where people sometimes look at the map and carry tps
>>
>>171085156
>>171085135

Thats really intelligent advice, thank you guys! I like to think I have a really diverse hero pool for my relatively low amount of experience, can you take a look at my most played heros and tell me which ones would actually be good at grinding the ladder? I've had the most luck lately with sniper, for reasons that you guys have stated, becoming an issue that was never dealt with.

https://www.dotabuff.com/players/86482947
>>
File: gang rapist.png (17KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
gang rapist.png
17KB, 128x128px
>>171085275
echo + armlet
everybody dies
>>
>>171085275
Ench is generally less useful than the abandon gold she'd provide at that mmr. Never pick her

Rhasta and rubick aren't theoretically that bad but at your mmr are in practice. WD is finicky and not that much better.

OD is decent but team reliant

Void is great: self sufficient, amazing lategame and consistently good chronos alone will win you games

People are bad at dealing with sniper at 2k and he's a good pick. Being able to hit towers at that range is actually so huge in games of braindead morons on both that don't push properly.

Alternatively just play techies every game because he's a good hero with a massive skill ceiling that's not reliant on good mechanics.
>>
>>171085275
more od, more techies, more offlane void, more rubick. don't ever play legion out of the jungle again, but if you take her to the offlane you might find success. i'm giving you advice, but ironically enough i'm only a little more put together than yourself. i'll play with you if you want to add me on steam: steamcommunity com/profiles/76561198346332923/
>>
>>171085689
>>171085692
Cannot believe im hearing the play more techies advice, and im actually surprised to hear ench is shit, i thought she was one of my better heros. Im always nigh unkillable while dishing out obscene damage as her. When the fuck did techies turn from troll pick to "good hero"?
>>
wheres my thicc skimpy female invoker
fucking fake news posters
>>
>>171085882
7.00. rework makes the hero viable, here, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHEoa92OY2o
ench is bad right now. even worse when you're 2k and don't micro efficiently. plus, there's at least two heroes a game who build helm. the damage she poops out is good, but it doesn't pierce magic immunity and she's squishy and root is super fucking popular this meta, meaning you fall off at about 30 minutes.
>>
>>171085882
he's a top tier hero after the rework

also bear in mind that most people that play techies are bad at techies and the hero still performs well, if you know what you're doing and your enemies are bad at countering him he's monstrous

ench is bottom 3 heroes this patch, mostly relies on ending the game with early pushing (which has died as a strat) and gets raped by memeback like any early pressure/counterjungler hero
>>
>>171085882

Enchant ate some nerfs and pushing early got dumpstered. She is pretty low on the list of snipers

>BestSniper
Lone Druid

>GoodSniper
Jakiro

>SidegradeSniper
Winter Wyvren

>Kardel Sharpeye, the Sniper
Sniper

>AwfulSniper
Enchantress
>>
>>171086321
>no silencer or lina
you didn't think that list through did you
>>
File: j.gif (2MB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
j.gif
2MB, 275x275px
I want jessica niggri hot qop cosplay at ti7
>>
Hi d2g, old fag from second beta wave here who came back to dota recently, why did Volvo kill mask of madness? Was it really that bad in everyone's opinion?
>>
>>171087073
>kill
someone doesn't know about medusa/sven/dark seer mask
>>
>>171086659
a man can dream.
>>
File: 220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg (9KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg
9KB, 220x299px
>sole reason we lost the game
>put the blame on the support
>i report him
>add him to "say sorry"
>hey wanna pt?
>are you ok with lp? I got lp after our last game
>never respond and delete him
>>
File: medusa 2.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
medusa 2.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
>>171087073
can't kill whats already dead
it's probably the only way to build sven right now
i am still waiting for those mom spectre memebuilds
>>171087252
isn't new mask worse for medusa
not being able to throw snake or use ult when things go wrong can be fatal and she really didn't care much about old bonus damage debuff
>>
>>171087842
dont use mask if you need to snake or ulti idiot. mask is good on dusa because you destroy towers at 25 minutes.
>>
>>171087562
wtf is with the matchmaking system. it's fucking stupid. i got the game in 2011 and until last month i never got into lp. a bunch of peruvians decide to all chat that they need to report me and suddenly i'm in lp

good game you fucking idiots valve.
>>
>>171088869
the game defense of the ancients two (2) is currently on its beta phase of development so you cannot criticize the things they do in it.
>>
>kotl spams the waves with illuminate
>only mana leaks 1 person in teamfights
>literally only useful as a waveclear bot on HG defense
>refuses to buy wards, "rushes" aghs

Ah yes, now I remember why I hate when KotL is remotely okay. Because all the selfish dipshits that main rubick instead try to be a new level of useless and selfish on KotL
>>
i was told bulldong got giga cucked, what happened?
>>
>>171090159
bulldog lost 8 games in a row
sinned made fun of him in chat
bulldog got triggered and banned her
she cried on her stream
he muted his mic the whole time
he uninstalled dota

thats the quick rundown
>>
File: 1488046350984.jpg (66KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1488046350984.jpg
66KB, 396x396px
how do I deal with shit teams?
>10 minutes in
>0/15 techies
>enemy troll is way higher level than anyone else
>manta and half of bkb already
>lose in 5 minutes because can't do anything
>>
>>171090159
it's just memes, not sure why people are taking it seriously
>>
File: wr new portrait.png (336KB, 468x526px) Image search: [Google]
wr new portrait.png
336KB, 468x526px
>>171075685
I WANT TO SQUEEZE THAT WINDRUNNER'S HEAD WITH MY LIPS!
>>
>>171090329
take the loss. did none of you take a statistics class in high school?
>>
File: dusa.jpg (127KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
dusa.jpg
127KB, 752x1063px
>>171087842
I WANT TO HUG MEDUSA'S SNAKE TITTIES!
>>
>>171090373
I want her to cuck me
>>
power ranger is so fucking cheesy dotards
>>
>>171091083
never post in d2g again you piece of shit
>>
File: WR cosplay.jpg (145KB, 896x581px) Image search: [Google]
WR cosplay.jpg
145KB, 896x581px
>>171091054
Windrunner is pure and faithful! She would never do that!
>>
>>171091169
explain this japanese schwarzenegger accent dotard
>>
>>171050269
I honestly thought this was Faceless void
>>
ranked mmr affects your unranked mmr now
>>
>>171050269
>screw hypnose crit roll american
I don't get it.
>>
Goodmorning Dota 2, there is a very gentle rain outside, great mood for some Dota
>>
File: mpv-shot0058.jpg (210KB, 1920x1188px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0058.jpg
210KB, 1920x1188px
>>171091083
its fucking awesome m8, funny as fuck and the ost is filled with mmr grinding tunes
>>
File: 1488162973029.jpg (250KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1488162973029.jpg
250KB, 816x816px
>win game
>+27 MeMeR
>>
File: 1481161678382.png (17KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1481161678382.png
17KB, 120x120px
I don't think these people are teenagers
>>
>>171090329
Take the loss and be glad the enemies had the decency of ending quickly. Fountain farming is fucking bullshit
>>
>join game
>4 Spanish speaking teammates
>mute them
>feed
I'm trash d2g. I sware I didn't use to be like this but they broke me.
>>
why is Billy so underused
>>
File: pr.jpg (94KB, 329x302px) Image search: [Google]
pr.jpg
94KB, 329x302px
ROFL
>>
>>171092632
thats what you get by interacting too much with non-white spics
>>
Is daedalus buildup a power ranger rip-off?!
>>
>>171076894
lul
>>
File: billy.jpg (41KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
billy.jpg
41KB, 650x483px
>>171093428
Yeah what the fuck, also look at him in the intro, everyone else looks so confident, he looks kinda sad/confused?

>>171094162
*inspired by :^)
>>
File: leshrak 1.jpg (255KB, 719x409px) Image search: [Google]
leshrak 1.jpg
255KB, 719x409px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD1r8ygp8B4
>ywn be 17yo dota prodigy seduced by lewd russian hostess
DOTAAAARDS
>>
NEED
>>
File: RED EBIN.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
RED EBIN.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
>>171093552
FUCJ YOU STILL BETTER GAME THEN GARBAGE OTHER BOBA (HEROES OF THE SHIT, TRASHSURE CHEST SIMULATOR MADE BY HI-SHIT AKA LAME ASS GOD GAME AND THE BIGGEST OF THEM ALL LEAGUE OF CASUAL AUTIST) FUCJ YOU FAGGOT!!!
>>
>>171094531
THICC
>>
File: wr da best.jpg (151KB, 1114x1900px) Image search: [Google]
wr da best.jpg
151KB, 1114x1900px
>>171094531
TO BREED
>>
>>171094531
windrunner isn't even a top 3 of the cuetest femheros in dota

gingers are stupid
>>
File: alpha.jpg (60KB, 580x558px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
60KB, 580x558px
>>171093552
>overwatch and hearthsone with more viewers now too, even tho Artour is streaming
Ayayayayay we are fucking dead
>>
File: who_dat.jpg (16KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
who_dat.jpg
16KB, 452x523px
https://twitter.com/wykrhm/status/841983662224769024
>secret is invited over like 15 other more deserving teams
>>
File: creep.jpg (562KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
562KB, 1280x720px
>>171094656
take that back!

wr is cute

CUTE!
>>
File: wr pout.jpg (80KB, 609x622px) Image search: [Google]
wr pout.jpg
80KB, 609x622px
>>171094656
DELETE THIS POST!
>>
>>171094873
>>171094928
celts(gingers) are white abos

why do you think her quotes are so retarded ingame?
>>
File: wr smug 2.png (131KB, 422x508px) Image search: [Google]
wr smug 2.png
131KB, 422x508px
>>171094986
wtf is an abos?
>>
File: 1423083890811.jpg (8KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1423083890811.jpg
8KB, 250x236px
>>171094249
>T-T-triceratops
>>
File: dota custom games.png (1MB, 1052x1780px) Image search: [Google]
dota custom games.png
1MB, 1052x1780px
Are there any hidden gem dota 2 custom games?
>>
>>171095320
Warlock brawl still greatest custom game.
Legends of Dota for more flexible ability draft.
>>
>>171095320
Tons, but nobody plays them.
So good luck finding players.
>>
is sinned autistic?
>>
>>171094249
BILLY BOBBY
>>
>>171095090
abo = australonigger
dotards truly are third world shitters.
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>171094986
>>171096782
>>/pol/
>>
>>171097116
>knowing what abos(aborigines) means makes you /pol/
Just how fucking sheltered are you?
>>
>almost a day
>barely 500 post
I HURT MYSELF TODAY
>>
File: 1489245499843.jpg (111KB, 1240x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1489245499843.jpg
111KB, 1240x1309px
>that gulagite spending $4 a pop to 4chins meme on rtz stream
So fucken cringy.
>>
File: rtz smoke.jpg (48KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
rtz smoke.jpg
48KB, 427x640px
GET

HIGHER
>>
>>171097913
what was the donation
>>
File: rtzweed.jpg (91KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
rtzweed.jpg
91KB, 1080x1920px
who /turnt/ here
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489591005762.jpg (58KB, 843x702px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489591005762.jpg
58KB, 843x702px
/our guys/ are doing it lads!
animecucks on suicide watch
>>
>>171098431
that's pretty stupid invite but i guess midone is kinda like SEA sumail or miracle so it makes it tolerable
>>
>>171098610
t. wacky lmao
>>
ok do we not get sports before kiev?
>>
>>171099013
there's chink qualis for manilla masters on in a few days
>>
>>171099013
DAC starts march 27th
>>
arent we suppoused to get a big update today?
>>
>>171098431
When will Envy team up with Loda again?
>>
File: 1483860590650.jpg (163KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483860590650.jpg
163KB, 900x900px
>>171099461
yeah the one that announces Dota is dead
>>
>>171099574
>>171098431
those are two invites I'd want purely for the entertainment value
>>
File: i coulda fapped.png (34KB, 235x183px) Image search: [Google]
i coulda fapped.png
34KB, 235x183px
Day 2

1-2 Rape
3-4 Loli
5-6 Interracial
7-8 SSBBW
9 Llamadownunder and Kellymilkies
0 Five games of ranked
>>
File: Scientists Baffled.png (292KB, 900x687px) Image search: [Google]
Scientists Baffled.png
292KB, 900x687px
>>
File: 1469411503241.png (192KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
1469411503241.png
192KB, 1366x728px
>>171100114
enjoy prison paedophile
>>
>wake up
>remember mason & jimmy are going to a lan
have a good day
I hope you guys have a good day too
>>
deggies is fuging overbowered
>>
>>171100114
pls be 9
>>
>artour listening to cry in the dark drake
>calling out s4 in anime pictures
>8k soloq euw
is this a cry for help?
>>
File: nltrump.jpg (122KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
nltrump.jpg
122KB, 990x660px
get out and vote NetherNEETS
>>
>>171100114
rollan
>>
>>171101558
https://twitter.com/SheeverGaming/status/842006174786560003

did she vote Geert ?
>>
File: 1489353175917.jpg (115KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1489353175917.jpg
115KB, 509x501px
>>171101613
oh hell yeah
>>
File: hyByvcV.jpg (27KB, 499x552px) Image search: [Google]
hyByvcV.jpg
27KB, 499x552px
>>171101550
He really wants to play with puppey but his BF won't let him
>>
File: 1463412083808.png (49KB, 383x273px) Image search: [Google]
1463412083808.png
49KB, 383x273px
>>171100114
rolling for 3-4
>>
>>171101769
kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170315-121320.png (364KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170315-121320.png
364KB, 1080x1920px
This hero is too good. And I won!
>>
>people are literally DDOSing low prio games now
Simply ebin
>>
File: 1453488089541.jpg (131KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1453488089541.jpg
131KB, 1020x759px
>>171101671
4 years later and still no sauce
>>
>>171102291
Dosing players? What?
>>
File: ].jpg (31KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
].jpg
31KB, 599x337px
rip dondo
>>
>smurf on my team
>picks lc
>have to tell him to heal every single time after a teamfight
>at 30% 40 minutes in and ask him why he isn't healing me
>"calm down if I wait until fights we get the attack speed man"
>look at his last lc game
>0 healing done
>>
File: 4aa.jpg (681KB, 1398x787px) Image search: [Google]
4aa.jpg
681KB, 1398x787px
>>171044063
Arc needs qol buffs for his atrocious mid game
>285 ms
>0 starting armor
>1.8 agi gain
>one of the slowest projectiles
He can be a good safelane core early because his skill set allows him to dick on solo laners
He's also a great late game core when he's six slotted at 35 min because double midas and he's throwing a bkb'd clone at your buildings or supports every 30 seconds
He just does not scale into mid game even if you're ahead anymore because he needs 3 damage items to hit the same level of damage as lone druid with 1 item while also having all his spells be useless if the enemy groups up
This is a giant problem in the "group up after 10 minutes and push" meta. This combined with his relatively difficult playstyle makes him an unattractive pick compared to say lone druid, where you can have a much better more stable mid and late game with about 1/8 the micro
>>
File: 1440886900319.jpg (140KB, 772x574px) Image search: [Google]
1440886900319.jpg
140KB, 772x574px
>>171101671
LEWD anon! Lewd!
>>
>>171101671
why can't i win dota games
>>
Guys I have a 500 words essay due to tomorrow
>>
>>171101558
he looks like that guy from "ya blew it"
>>
>>171102926
>0 healing done
that's because PtA counts as health regeneration and it doesn't count in healing statistic
https://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/damage
LC is at the bottom of that list
also PtA is pretty bad healing spell considering it cooldown and mana cost
in other words, get sustain or go to shrine or fountain you fucking cunt
>>
>>171103213
He was fucking cancer levels of op before they beat the shit out of him with a nerf bat and then just threw him into cm with 0 testing on his status after nerfing.

He will probably be slowly buffed back to playable status, but I think he's a hero rather difficult to tweak.

We might just see sweeping changes to change the game dynamic again though instead of more intense hero tweaking.
>>
>>171103472
500 words is a paragraph what are u grade 5?
>>
>he doesnt know about the 500 words essay
so the d2g has been flooded with redditors meme is true huh?
>>
what kind of an autistic faggot do you have to be to make rtz support when he's in your team?
>>
>>171104615
no just a teenager
>>
>>171104907

An alpha bull putting the babby in his place.
>>
>>171104907
>Arteezy actually willingly supports when confronted by somebody else who wants to be carry
>Doesn't ruin the game instead by picking a carry anyway and running down mid
Man, Arteezy has changed.
>>
>>171104907
I noticed from watching pro player streams for years now that every core player above 6k thinks they are fucking gods. Even worse if they are ruski trash
>>
>>171103904
You are correct and I apologize for my meaningless blogpost. I should have obviously carried 10 salves around with me instead of relying on a person on my team to actually use their spells without being explicitly told to do so every single time.
>>
>>171105085

One day all 6k+ russian pubbers will make stacks and dominate the qualifiers like Mason and Bulba.
>>
>>171105230
anon btfo'd you

you should APOLOGIZE
>>
>>171105460
I did.
>>
>>171100257

who is this guy? ive seen him posted here a few times ago but I cant find him competing in the Kiev major, is he even a dota player?
>>
billy is such a fucking nerd
>>
File: 1458220442910.jpg (56KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1458220442910.jpg
56KB, 500x492px
who here watching power rangers instead of playing dota?

rank your sentai waifus

1. Scorpina
2. Trinny
3. Rita
4. Kimberly
>>
>>171106765

>no divatox
>>
>>171106765
i need to breed Rita
>>
File: bob ross.png (4MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
bob ross.png
4MB, 2500x2500px
they should've re-run painting with bob ross again desu
>>
>>171107113
Lord Zedd please
>>
>wake up
>our boy is streaming
feels good
>>
actors change soon
say goodbye to waifus and monkeys
>>
File: 1480440095135.jpg (114KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
1480440095135.jpg
114KB, 1000x785px
>>171107132
>is titanium white the leshrac of painting
I miss when core Leshrac was playable.
Fuck, I played him as core long before 6.84 but shit is almost auto-lose now.
>>
did bulldog kill sinned and himself? both haven't said a word since yesterday.
>>
>>171107695
stop falling for publicy stunts
>>
Is rushing BoT some new meme I missed out on?

Had a game where sk went Bots as second item

Then another game where mid ember went bots as FIRST FUCKING ITEM
>>
File: 2017-03-15_12-40-13(chrome).png (12KB, 328x107px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-15_12-40-13(chrome).png
12KB, 328x107px
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>171108235
What's more baffling is how Arteezy manages to be so popular without any accomplishments and with such a shit stream
>>
>>171108234
>mid ember went bots as FIRST FUCKING ITEM
This was standard before the meme that is magic damage ember blessed us with its presence.
>sk went Bots as second item
If by sk you mean Sand King, that's pretty terrible
It can work on Wraith King though.
>>
>>171108235
it's arteezy...
>>
File: cia.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Crumbling island arena will stop development because it can't get more popular than memes reborn and overthrow
what went wrong?
>>
>>171108417
Valve can shit out better custom games than plebs is what happened
>>
>>171108362

Memes, the same reason Slacks is a thing.
>>
File: now where.png (4KB, 152x215px) Image search: [Google]
now where.png
4KB, 152x215px
>>171108491
>overthrow is good
I bet you still enjoy the first RoC baby shoe games like Kodotag
>>
File: leshrak 8.jpg (113KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
leshrak 8.jpg
113KB, 468x487px
>>171107616
same brother
lightning nerf was strong but justified, but that autoattack nerf was overkill and made lasthitting impossible
i saw NoOne playing him mid with mild success, he maxed diabolics and stun and skipped lightning until level 11, item build was pretty much the same as two years ago
i also tried usual skill build with maxing lightning and stun, but instead of rushing bloodstone i got veil and eul first and it felt much better
>>
>>171100114
roll
>>
>>171024605
anyone got that picture of blitz laughing/the negatives of it
>>
>last post over 30 minutes ago
>>
dead
>>
I'M A BARBIE GIRL
>>
Is /d2g/ full of normies?
It'd explain why we're so dead at 2PM on a Wednesday.
>>
File: d.png (138KB, 503x194px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
138KB, 503x194px
>>171108235
ummm?
>>
>>171114039
>is 4chan full of normies?
yes
>>
File: 1271117495621.jpg (9KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
1271117495621.jpg
9KB, 350x268px
RTZ GOING FULL MEME

I REPEAT RTZ GOING FULL MEME
>>
>girl adds me on steam because we had a good game
>don't want to add her back because she played bad
>thebestoftimes.jpg
>>
>>171114340
why am I listening to a rtz/mac miller mashup
>>
File: lord zedd.jpg (250KB, 1920x1188px) Image search: [Google]
lord zedd.jpg
250KB, 1920x1188px
>>171114039
yes, also Power Rangers
>>
File: iA5BcJM.jpg (294KB, 1760x1077px) Image search: [Google]
iA5BcJM.jpg
294KB, 1760x1077px
>we need to finish early
>buys a midas
>winters curse the enemy
>invoker tornadoe meatballs them while the ults still going
>entire team buys shadow blade
I should probably just delete this account.
>>
SOMEONE PLS POST LAUGHING BLITZ
>>
File: 1487957609019.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487957609019.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>3pac
>>
>>171114039

I was just boning my super hot gf before dinner, but it's 8pm here
>>
>>171114970
Why would you have a Steam account to only play Dota? What sort of faggot are you?
>>
File: 1481693550451.jpg (120KB, 1055x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1481693550451.jpg
120KB, 1055x1360px
>>171115021
>>
>RTZ declining party invite from 2gd
DROPPED
>>
is esports again or why am I playing with absolute retards and cancer people?
>>
>>171115489
He doesnt do parties on stream, ever
>>
meme rtz is best rtz
>>
File: 1489421535826.gif (2MB, 873x1461px) Image search: [Google]
1489421535826.gif
2MB, 873x1461px
>>171115426
got any of the edits senpai?
>>
Dead game dead thread
>>
File: matches.png (398KB, 855x725px) Image search: [Google]
matches.png
398KB, 855x725px
How have your matches been going recently, /d2g/?
>>
>>171116385
not bad, been carrying you
>>
>>171092438
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>171116385
>it was a "some fucking shitler who fancies himself an ingame leader decides to spam 'just def guys' and ping defensively every time we try an aggressive move" episode
I've just stopped trying to fight those guys
>>
File: a boy and his banana.gif (660KB, 202x118px) Image search: [Google]
a boy and his banana.gif
660KB, 202x118px
>>171116385
>support cuck
>>
>>171114039
>>171114138
No doubt
>>
File: 1489242796038.gif (766KB, 230x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489242796038.gif
766KB, 230x500px
>>171117103
Someone has to do it.
>>
File: lgukny.png (109KB, 654x687px) Image search: [Google]
lgukny.png
109KB, 654x687px
>>171116385
Good
>>
>>171117286
I'd let Shinka support my dick, if you know what I mean.
>>
>Normal All Pick
Uhh, stop posting anytime.
>>
>>171114039
the whole "4chan is for autists and weirdos thing" has always been a fad created by those weebautists to further prevent them to really see the reality that is that most people are normal and come here for the laughs and the memes and they're really fucked up. thanks for reading my essay.
>>
File: 148485058004.jpg (19KB, 370x445px) Image search: [Google]
148485058004.jpg
19KB, 370x445px
>>171107132
>unranked
>aghs gondar
>>
my last match was 26 days ago, I really want to come back to play, but I'm waiting for the "big update" that leaked for the chinese community so I don't have to learn this meta and can skip to the next meta on the same level as everybody else.
>>
>>171118345
>that leaked for the chinese community
huh
explain
>>
>>171117763
t. low skill 2k
>>
File: 1454251216958.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
1454251216958.png
233KB, 524x541px
Whats the damage minimum sniper needs to have to make aghs not be less than the magical damage?
>>
>>171118536
If you want to insult me, at least think of something that's lower than your current rank, oh wait, there isn't anything lower LMFAO.
>>
>>171118692
depends on when you get it, plus how much armor the other team has bc aghs makes his ult physical dmg
>>
Is Beesa (playing the carry) ever achieve anything in dota, boys?
>>
>>171119249
going* I accidentally a word
>>
>>171118906
Fuck, what do i say now, i got bodied
>>
File: Dota 2 1.png (31KB, 709x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dota 2 1.png
31KB, 709x330px
We killed timber multiple times in the early game, why did my team suddenly decide to stop coming to the safe lane to gank/fight?

Was on track for a 13 minute battle fury on AM, ended up getting it at 20 minutes due to no wards/ no dewarding, got blink dueled too many times to count in our jungle

what the hell could I have done? Farmed the enemy jungle sooner? begged my team to stay in the safe lane more?
>>
>>171119872
>logic
>facts
>arguments
>truth
call him a faggot
>>
>>171120040
Dont you mean cu ck?
>>
File: 1429471271094.jpg (108KB, 781x719px) Image search: [Google]
1429471271094.jpg
108KB, 781x719px
>tfw chocokrispis on sale in supermarket
>>
How come Pyrion Flax stopped making DotA 2 videos and guides?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1cSc8JoDk
>>
>start playing earth spirit
>getting the hang of him after a few games
>completely owning already

I know the hero is strong as fuck, but goddamn he clicked with me. So much fun while also being insanely useful

>kicking initiators away
>stone+pull as soon as they initiate to fuck everything up
>kicking teammates to safety and rolling out with them
>dropping a stone and kicking it mid roll for unexpected stun

I really wish there was a talent for 2-3 extra stone remnants though.
>>
File: 4T74RMa.jpg (68KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
4T74RMa.jpg
68KB, 500x270px
>>171120358
gotta be more child friendly when youre on that yogscast payroll

I really dont get how they managed to turn a goon squad wow guild into a child friendly fucking youtube channel
>>
File: 1488969126924.png (160KB, 473x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488969126924.png
160KB, 473x453px
>>171121474
>on that yogscast payroll

Yogscast is still around?
>>
File: 138564965760.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
138564965760.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>171120760
A talent should offer an optional circumstance, if you offer extra stones, everyone and their mothers would take it.
>>
Is US EAST broken for any of you virgins?
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1238x718px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1238x718px
>>171121587
Hardly compared to their Cataclysm+MineyCrafta days

mind you, this is just 1 channel, and they've got like, 15-20 partners to their main channel
>>
File: file.png (50KB, 198x108px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
50KB, 198x108px
WHO'S THAT DOTAMON?
>>
>>171120358
I think he's mostly a streamfag now. Editing is hard, even with MS paint drawings.
>>
>>171122654
Support CK
>>
>>171122654
Ogre magi, silly.
>>
>>171122654
Support Sven.
>>
how do i beat ld mid
>>
Why is Troll being picked again?
Wasn't this hero trashcan tier?
>>
File: file.png (252KB, 773x163px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
252KB, 773x163px
>>171122803
>>171122875
>>171122934
better luck next time

echo was a legit pickup, needed mana regen cause le meme manlet robot of mana draining and le lotus orb
>>
>>171123187
People figured out an AE blind is pretty good.
>>
>>171123231
>echo was a legit pickup, needed mana regen cause le meme manlet robot of mana draining and le lotus orb
don't you ever post in the gulag again
>>
File: 1489254974474.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489254974474.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>171123231
You picked literally the worst mana regen item for a ranged hero. Eul's, urn, even a medallion would've been better.
>>
THIS FRIDAY

EG vs. ONYX in a BO5

WE HYPE
>>
what hero were you playing when you realized that it's a good day to be non-white in Holland?
>>
>>171123548
Post more Satania.
>>
File: 1489515986184.png (215KB, 332x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489515986184.png
215KB, 332x384px
Should I watch anime or Arteezy?
>>
File: 1489251075158.jpg (43KB, 238x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489251075158.jpg
43KB, 238x413px
>It's a 'Invoker gives first blood to a mid Ogre Magi' episode
>>
>>171118692
300ish.
On paper 200 is enough, but armor reduction is a thing.
>>
>>171118692
It's more dependant on enemy armor than damage. Assuming the enemy has 0 armor, you'd need around 170ish damage for it to deal more damage than magic damage Assassinate (assuming the average 25% damage reduction for magic damage).
>>
>>171123231
Why do you have two mana bars you autistic shitter
>>
>>171118692
The real question is when are the lazy fuckwits at valve going to stop just copypasting ideas from dota imba
>>
File: 1465303408865.jpg (8KB, 261x157px) Image search: [Google]
1465303408865.jpg
8KB, 261x157px
>>171124054
>it's ooga booga episode
>>
>Valve cucks the Sea region at Boston to get LGD over excration
>TnC have to fly to another country to get to a Ukrainian embassy to even apply for Visa

I'm sensing a a good ol' Boston SEA cuking coming
>>
any hot cosplayers new to the scene?

been gone for like 2 years
>>
File: 1459402632192.gif (428KB, 1055x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1459402632192.gif
428KB, 1055x1360px
>>171115721
here's one of my many blitz's
>>
>>171123703
suicide
>>
File: 1469143685506.jpg (534KB, 786x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1469143685506.jpg
534KB, 786x1146px
>>171115721
>>
>>171124631
>Fanmod of their game has a cool concept
>They implement it into the actual game
those bastards, amirite?
>>
>>171123703
>Not watching power rangers
>>
>it's another imba stalemate that never ends because the enemy team has no pushing power but they have sniper + pudge sitting in their base making it literally impossible to even chip tier 4s episode
this is what I get for playing this garbage custom game
>>
>>171125183
Nothing is cool about dota imba, it's the mode where 1-2k shitters with <40% winrate go to know the feeling of winning a game with a positive score.
>>
hear me out d2g
what if...
every game you queued for
you picked one guy on your team and he started at level 6 instead of 1
>>
>>171119249
Given a chance by tier 1 teams he would do wonders. He would be a real asset
>>
>>171125607
>pick Lion
>instant first blood
>>
>>171119249
he decided to go to college instead of playing professionally so we'll never know
>>
>>171119249
Would love to see Beesa do his magic in a major or a TI. He seems to be lying low these days
>>
https://twitter.com/ESPN_Esports/status/842118938611834885
>>
>>171123346
>>171123548
I should've said mana regen AND a bit of hp
i guess
but I thought that was implicit, since the hero is a fucking marshmallow
>>
>>171126515
I think he has finished college. hasn't he?
>>
File: 1488533296254.png (447KB, 930x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488533296254.png
447KB, 930x718px
>>171126875
>kotl needing mana regen

Are you like 1k or something?
>>
>>171124750
>>171124935
i require more blitz pls
>>
File: 1457245671408.png (358KB, 684x508px) Image search: [Google]
1457245671408.png
358KB, 684x508px
>>171126819
voted for zeus git fucked
>>
>>171126875
Then get an urn for a third of the cost you dummy.
>>
>>171126975
le meme manlet robot of mana draining and le lotus orb

no way to get 55 mana other than to painfully wait like 30seconds without echo
>>
>>171126975
>playing bitch kotl and not omnipresent farm vacuum kotl
>>
File: cm with 2 rapiers.jpg (69KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
cm with 2 rapiers.jpg
69KB, 480x599px
you should be browsing /pol/ right now in the downtime between games. It'll improve your morale so you'll do better. Trust me.
>>
>>171127186
>letting clockwerk mana drain you to the point where you can't even use chakra magic

I don't believe anybody can be this bad at the game, post the match id.
>>
>>171127491
and le lotus orb
>>
>>171127561
If you're constantly manaleaking yourself because you can't see the obvious lotus orb buff, then just get a eul's to remove manaleak on yourself. It's a way better mana regen item for a similar cost to echo.
>>
File: file.png (408KB, 1005x412px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
408KB, 1005x412px
I was the pudge

I got mad at 10 min that I lost the gem so I feeded 10 mid kills
>>
>>171128148

and I also have a pepe avatar
>>
File: file.png (9KB, 62x69px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 62x69px
>>171128148
>>
arteezy and dendi and d2g btfo by goodgamegirls

superior content will always get the most views face it nerds
>>
>>171128148
Nice graphics mate
>>
File: YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD.png (655KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD.png
655KB, 639x480px
>>171125242
this desu
you're missing out if you're not watching power rangers right now
>>
>>171129391
did i miss white ranger reveal fml
>>
>>171129485
It was about 2 hours ago.
>>
I've never watched a single episode of power rangers in my entire life (yes am europoor)
If i tune in and its shhhhhiiiiieeeet badtv that people only talk about because of nostalgia then I will report back and be VERY upset with you all!
>>
Why is Earth Spirit so fun to play?
>>
File: 1454920421619.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1454920421619.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>171098431
>/our guys/ are doing it lads!
Fuck off
>animecucks on suicide watch
This is the only canonical gulag opinion
>>
File: our guys.jpg (650KB, 1558x1177px) Image search: [Google]
our guys.jpg
650KB, 1558x1177px
>>171130064
>Power Rangers
>bad TV
Only dweebzords can't appreciate Power Rangers
>>
Literally everytime rtz plays AM in a ranked match he 1v9s the whole game

How does he keep doing it?
>>
>>171128148
>is that a tree i see in the distance
>>
>>171130064
People only ironically like Power Rangers over the age of 10.
>>
so where's ccnc's retirement video
>>
>>171130064
Just watch history of the power rangers man
>>
>>171131504
he forces it upon himself
>>
>random Pugna
>realize his Q has 0 range
>realize he has mana problems despite his int gain
>realize he is squishy as fuck and can't even ult someone before dying
literally how is this hero suppose to work
>>
File: 1489415846063.png (888KB, 811x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1489415846063.png
888KB, 811x1187px
>>171132697
Have you tried getting an aether lens, senpai?
>>
>>171132697
max Q and W, use W wisely in fights, stack and farm a big camp every even minute
>>
>>171132697
low iq lolbabby spotted
>>
File: WHITE POWER.png (564KB, 643x479px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE POWER.png
564KB, 643x479px
>>171129485
rest assured that it was fucking sweet
>>
File: 1487657431718.jpg (65KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1487657431718.jpg
65KB, 541x541px
>wake up
>didn't get beaned

too bad he couldn't qualify
>>
>major won't start for another month
what to do meanwhile? no stupid answers like play doturd
>>
File: Comeatme.jpg (110KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
Comeatme.jpg
110KB, 1024x731px
>calibrating
>mmr is TBD and highest/highlighted during picking phase
>400 mmr scrub gets mad that I am TBD
>walk down mid and feed

That was when I first was calibrating, now I am 3k and I can officially say fuck the trench. the REAL trench. Come at me bro, I am never going back.
>>
>>171134223

>3k
>thinking hes out of the trench

Poor delusional retard...
>>
They can't afford actors but they can afford to rent a snake?
>>
File: 1484955607586.gif (2MB, 303x277px) Image search: [Google]
1484955607586.gif
2MB, 303x277px
>>171134391
>he thinks the trench ever ends
>>
>>171134081
I need sauce nigga
>>
>>171134680
you disgust me
>>
>>171134505
Probably a production crew members pet they borrowed.
>>
>>171134505
BUYING SHOW FROM JAPANESE IS EXPENSIVE OKAY GOYIM?
>>
>that rtz beginning now
Looked like your average 2k game really
>>
these fake voices are killing me
>>
hey d2g, i understand carry venge is a pro-meme right now, and im a relative noob (about 200 games, 0 as venge) but coudlnt venge build 1 farming item decently early (midas or maelstrom) which would turn her into a late game carry due to stat gain?
>>
File: Items.png (214KB, 1106x546px) Image search: [Google]
Items.png
214KB, 1106x546px
>>171135687
You just want some attack speed and negitive armor, it's all you need for Venge, medalion->force staff->treads/dragon lance/solar crest is pretty standard
>>
>>171121659

there are dozens of talents that are must have already though
>>
>>171135687
You don't build her as a late game carry, because she just needs few items to start dealing high amounts of damage early on, thanks to her aura+stat gain
>>
>>171135687

Pros usually want to build helm but that will fuck you up in lategame if you aren't constantly pushing and winning the pushes. Early maelstrom or midas is def an option, and done in pro games too (even Pajkatt would have won with it if dondo didn't throw the game).
>>
>>171134731
how is qop doing qop things disgusting?
>>
File: 5fWk8ak.jpg (61KB, 483x495px) Image search: [Google]
5fWk8ak.jpg
61KB, 483x495px
http://blog.dota2.com/2017/03/the-bladeform-legacy-update/

LADS
>>
http://www.dota2.com/bladeformlegacy
LMAO
>>
>>171136703
>jakiro model update

we did it
>>
UPDATE
7.03 IS HERE
HOW WILL PATCH TEAMS EVER RECOVER
>>
File: Pirate_Girl.jpg (38KB, 336x387px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate_Girl.jpg
38KB, 336x387px
>>171036839

I dont play ranked my man
>>
File: CcTgQXYWoAApt1M.jpg (35KB, 469x557px) Image search: [Google]
CcTgQXYWoAApt1M.jpg
35KB, 469x557px
>>171136703
>>171136817
GAME COORDINATOR ISSUES SOLVED
http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=36485
>>
File: 1428801977608.gif (707KB, 142x170px) Image search: [Google]
1428801977608.gif
707KB, 142x170px
>Level 25 Talent increased from +300 Gold/Min to +420
>>
File: 1485473863563.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1485473863563.png
8KB, 112x112px
>XP Required to go from level 1 to level 6 increased by 15%, 300 XP total

Does this mean more memefight because hero kills net you more XP, or less memefight because heroes won't be able to pop their ultis sub 5 mins anymore?
>>
File: heavygetsbuffed.jpg (17KB, 244x233px) Image search: [Google]
heavygetsbuffed.jpg
17KB, 244x233px
>Jakiro remodel
>The CM UI
>>
>DARK SEER:
>Vacuum cooldown increased from 28 to 32

EVERYTIME
>>
File: file.png (860KB, 1352x397px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
860KB, 1352x397px
stacks in ranked XD
>>
>>171136703
>>171136817
looks way too much like the PA arcana, wtf

8 months working on this?
>>
>Recipe cost reduced from 700 to 575
please buy baddrums
>>
>Meat Hook speed reduced from 1600 to 1450
>Meat Hook no longer pulls invulnerable heroes
>>
>>171136817
wow they gave jugg pa arcana

JUST
>>
wow HotD blown the fuck out.

+2 stats is just worthless for it's price
>>
>>171137132
fucking reread the entire thing you retard dont ever post in my threads ever again
>>
>>171136817
>>171136703

Looks like a cross between PA and Spirit breaker
>>
>>171137317

>not from 28 to 28.0

disappointing
>>
wow moonshard now can be applied to allies, they just keep buffing the fucking alchemist
>>
File: 1366909502727.jpg (81KB, 818x669px) Image search: [Google]
1366909502727.jpg
81KB, 818x669px
>Yurnero’s mask has been cleaved in two, awakening the ancient souls that once laid dormant inside it. These spirits have become one with Yurnero, giving him both the wisdom and fury of his ancestors. This symbiotic relationship has transformed the Juggernaut into something new and terrifying... a celestial force of nature.
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 672x47px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 672x47px
NANI??
>>
File: 1451414696148.jpg (126KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451414696148.jpg
126KB, 960x720px
1/10
should have buffed Puck harder t b h
>>
BATTLEFURY JUGG IS BACK
>>
File: 5502637_p0_master1200.jpg (208KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
5502637_p0_master1200.jpg
208KB, 480x590px
>meme shard can now be used on allies.

>Towers have 4 less armour if just creeps
>2 less if one ratmanprophet
>Deathball on towers gives them 6 more armour.
>>
>Dark Seer:
>Vacuum cooldown increased from 28 to 32

WHAT'S HIS FUCKING PROBLEM
>>
>>171137871
I really don't get what you're implying here.
>>
File: 1426259898829.png (155KB, 421x515px) Image search: [Google]
1426259898829.png
155KB, 421x515px
>45$ Arcana that is ripped animations from monkey king and jug
>Just adds little dragon effects, fire, slight voice change

This is in fact the worst arcana YET.
>>
>patch is literally tailored to please >fucking memefight posters
D2G >>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>TWITCHCHAT>>>>>>>>>>>REDDIT
in terms of icefrog influence confirmed
>>
File: 1489447210748.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489447210748.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>ember spirit level 20 CD reduction moved to level 25 to compete with bolas, swaps with FG absorb
Cheeky
>>
wtf i love icefrog now?
>>
File: 1466964469086.jpg (6KB, 151x152px) Image search: [Google]
1466964469086.jpg
6KB, 151x152px
>All towers base armor reduced by 4
>Towers now gain 2 armor per nearby enemy player within 1200 AoE
WOLVES
DOORS
NOW
>>
File: 1485445714507.png (395KB, 514x494px) Image search: [Google]
1485445714507.png
395KB, 514x494px
>buffing heroes by talents

GOD I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT STOP STOP STOP IT RIGHT NOW

I WANT MY OLD DOTA BACK
>>
>>171138268

Lmao this
>>
File: nigel-farage-0.jpg (564KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage-0.jpg
564KB, 2500x1875px
>>171138108

>tailored to memefight

>when tower changes encourages splitpushing and ratting whilst punishing deathball.
>when memefight cumback gold has decreased
>>
>New arcana looks worse than your average LoL skin

LOL
>>
>Level 10 Talent increased from +25% XP Gain to +30%
>Familiars HP rescaled from 300/500/700 to 400/550/700
NOWHERE TO HIDE NOW NIGGAS
AHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING WEAK AS NUKERS CANT ONE SHOT BIRDIES ANYMOER
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH coming for your MMR now BITCH
also
>split pushing
>actually BUFFED
has this EVER happened before in the HISTORY of dota?
>>171138328
learn to read you FUCKTARD *fully charged soul assumption nukes you*
>>
>Level 25 Talent changed from -3s Shadow Strike Cooldown to Removed Shadow Strike Cooldown

FREE?????
>>
why
WHY
WHYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>It's a 900mb patch of cosmetics episode
>>
File: 1489244608439.jpg (31KB, 310x322px) Image search: [Google]
1489244608439.jpg
31KB, 310x322px
>level 25 enchantress talent - can now enchant ancients
>Chen not even mentioned in the fucking patch notes
Jesus Christ they gutted chen.
>>
>Base attack range reduced from 500 to 400
Base attack damage increased by 18
SHADES
>>
>>171138418
>qop spends the entire fight daggering people

also did slardar get a color change
>>
Bane Level 25 Talent increased from +75 Movement Speed to +100

will this nightmare ever end?
>>
File: 1445831606718.png (266KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
1445831606718.png
266KB, 462x347px
>MOON SHARD:
>Can now be cast on allied heroes
>kotl wtf farm me a fucking moon shard already
>>
File: CEYenPbXIAAzka_.jpg (58KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
CEYenPbXIAAzka_.jpg
58KB, 600x1066px
>Level 25 Talent changed from -3s Shadow Strike Cooldown to Removed Shadow Strike Cooldown
HAS THIS MADMAN LOST THE PLOT?
>>
File: rmyt.jpg (21KB, 532x203px) Image search: [Google]
rmyt.jpg
21KB, 532x203px
what a madman
what did he mean by this? How can this hero ever see competitive play again?
>>
>PMS still not nerfed
>>
File: 200_s (2).gif (51KB, 381x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (2).gif
51KB, 381x200px
>lone druid barely touched
>Savage roar not even mentioned
RrrrrrrrreeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEWEEWEEEEEEEE
>>
>shadowstrike becomes toggle at lvl 25
>>
>>171126298
then lose game
>>
>>171138793
>lone druid barely touched
not having 100% uptime on spell of 500 ms 8 min in is huge dude
>>
>>171138467
literally every patch
it will never end

>next patch
>level 10 talent: vacuum cooldown increased by 2 seconds
>>
File: Techies.png (63KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Techies.png
63KB, 256x144px
>nerfing techies
but why
>>
File: 1489248449268.png (98KB, 179x214px) Image search: [Google]
1489248449268.png
98KB, 179x214px
>puck level 25 talent 420 gold
DUDE
>>
>>171138254
WHY
>>
File: 1489449841176.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489449841176.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
U cant recycle items anymore???
>>
>>171139043
Because people are stupid and don't know how to ward so they run into mines SCREAM at the top of there lungs and shit themselves until they nerf him.

most people i play against when i pick techies instantly tilt because they know they are too stupid to ward and WILL run into mines and die screaming over /all.
>>
Enchantress:

>Base movement speed increased from 335 to 340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
>>
>pudge hook speed nerfed
this was LITERALLY the worst way to nerf the hero. They could have not come up with a worse way even if they tried. What a fucking joke
>>
>+420 gpm level25 puck
>pick chen, lich, puck
>have lich constantly sac converted creeps to get puck leveled
>puck buys moonshard for entire team
>>
File: tic tac techies 2.webm (2MB, 896x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tic tac techies 2.webm
2MB, 896x1080px
2 stronk
at least the dmg is the same at level 4 which is not hard to acquire at the offlane
>>
>>171139104
Let me in!
I'm a fairy!
>>
File: Capture.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This is the face that youre gonna see in every game for the next two weeks!
Is this also actually the only thing that was changed/ added?
>>
10 hour purge video when
>>
This was a good patch. Heroes changes come and go, but things like slowing early game levels and nerfing comeback gold and buffing splitpushing are a great direction.
>>
>Meat Hook no longer pulls invulnerable heroes
never picked in tournaments ever never ever again
>>
>"shadow shaman: base attack damage increased by 18"
NANI
>>
+250 Damage Spark Wraith

LAMO
>>
How does Puck's passive gold income looks like at level 25? I hope it looks like a blurry number instead of 1/sec increments of 4 or 5.
>>
>>171139290
thats just classic frog he never does the nerf you expect
>>
File: 1487972212931.png (973KB, 927x907px) Image search: [Google]
1487972212931.png
973KB, 927x907px
This patch literally feels like I'm being fucked with.
>>
>>171139421
>instead of making the arcana a sword they made it a shitty mask
>despite pretty all the animations being sword related
hmmm
>>
File: 1485134367713.jpg (47KB, 365x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485134367713.jpg
47KB, 365x426px
>>171136703
>jakiro redesign
this is all I could ever wish for
>>
>>171139483
>melee attack range

dragon lance shadow shaman
>>
>Towers now gain 2 armor per nearby enemy player within 1200 AoE

HOHO

HAHA
>>
File: dota counter to sven.gif (3MB, 350x311px) Image search: [Google]
dota counter to sven.gif
3MB, 350x311px
>Jug Arcana just gives Sven's Warcry animation and light to people who pay $34
>only happens IF you get a triple kill or more
>looks fucking cluttered as fuck

W E W L A D
>>
File: mad mel.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mad mel.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Moon Shard can be cast on allied heroes
>>
>>171139582
DINGLEBALL.COM?
>>
AoE hero kill Gold and XP bounties reduced by 10% (including comeback gold and XP)
Tier 1 Team Bounty reduced from 160 to 120
Passive gold income reduced by 10%
Reduced lane melee creeps base gold bounties by 2
Increased lane melee creeps gold bounty per upgrade cycle by 1
Reduced lane range creeps gold bounty per upgrade cycle by 1
Shrines base HP regen reduced from 120 HP/sec to 100

hello icefrog, we know you're here
>>
>>171139595
Most Jugger cosmetics with custom animations are either a Sword or a Ward, it was a great decision to make the arcana fit the head slot because it allows you to mix it with more shit.
>>
>>171139595
they don't want to collide with the already existing expensive swordhats
>>
>>171139469
The hero changes were meh but this will be a meta change most likely.
>>
File: NANI.jpg (47KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.jpg
47KB, 500x442px
some guy at d2g said rabid is what making range LD possible.

now icefrog nerfed rabid... icefrog lurking d2g confirmed?
>>
Anyone got a link to the changelog? Cant find it anywhere...
>>
>an attempt to make the game less reddit
it's like he's really listening
>>
File: let me in im a fairy puck.jpg (194KB, 971x823px) Image search: [Google]
let me in im a fairy puck.jpg
194KB, 971x823px
DUDE 420 LAMO
>>
>>171139473
What does this even effect? Bane Nightmare and Euls?
>>
File: 1381028120854.png (95KB, 444x406px) Image search: [Google]
1381028120854.png
95KB, 444x406px
>>171138467
>I keep doing it. Why isn't it working??!?!?!?!??!?
>>
File: 1481540361309.jpg (51KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481540361309.jpg
51KB, 500x667px
>>171139639

>sniper, nature, lycan and lancewyvwrn get to enjoy 4 armourless towers
>>
File: 1486928611404.png (6KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486928611404.png
6KB, 528x404px
>>171139104
>>171139363
what if puck got a level 25 talent that gave him infinite money, literally? would that be balance??
>>
>>171139778
I imagine Icefrog making the patchnotes and going like "Where is your reddit now, assholes?" He probably fapped thinking of the shitstorm this patch would cause.
>>
>>171139654
thank god, hopefully nobody buys it so i don't have to deal with fps drops in my trench games
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 168x168px
>>171139043
>that proxy mine nerf
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/8/89/Tech_move_39.mp3
>>
File: 1488178819243.jpg (30KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1488178819243.jpg
30KB, 650x365px
>increasing atos already ridiculous range
The absolute madman.
>>
File: ded.png (74KB, 242x285px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
74KB, 242x285px
>>171139778
>>171139924

someone also said Lina is the next LD and fiery soul stacks is pointless because she only have 3 spells.
now its fixed

rmyt
>>
have they finally ended the comeback meme and 5man "roaming" ?
or should i wait for the post-TI7 patch
>>
>pick puck
>make midas
>get 25
>blaze it
>win
gg no re
>>
So now alch will be buying everyone on the team a moonshard and aghs
>>
File: 1489003511981.jpg (68KB, 677x959px) Image search: [Google]
1489003511981.jpg
68KB, 677x959px
Slardar:

>Slithereen Crush stun duration reduced from 1.5/1.75/2/2.25 to 1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0
>Corrosive Haze duration reduced from 25 to 18

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>171140110
>feed gold to memeback because you didn't get ferrari orb
>>
File: frog2.jpg (222KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
frog2.jpg
222KB, 494x494px
>Spirit breaker taunt
>>
>>171139862
omnislash
>>
>>171140206
you mean puck
>>
>>171140254
sorry lad memeback nerfed
>>
>Eyes In The Forest cooldown increased from 25 to 35
>Nature's Guise fade delay rescaled from 6/5/4/3 to 7/6/5/3

When will it end?
>>
File: doczoom.png (448KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
doczoom.png
448KB, 1698x1131px
>>171140071
doesn't change the fact that she dies within 1 attack and 2 razes from sf with sb
>>
>>171140206
>you will never have a cordinated enough team that will protect Alchemist while he farms items for the entire team.
>>
File: 960 (1).jpg (67KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960 (1).jpg
67KB, 960x540px
>nerfing tp scrolls
I was gonna get mad, but I actually kind of agree with this one.
Rotations have gotten ridiculous even in pub scrub games. It's always fucking five heroes outs no where.
>>
>>171140076
this new patch made the early game severely slower with:
XP Required to go from level 1 to level 6 increased by 15%, 300 XP total
XP Required to go from level 9 to 13 redistributed from 700/720/740/1200 to 800/820/840/900

plus this weakens the deathball meme
Towers now gain 2 armor per nearby enemy player within 1200 AoE
Shrines base HP regen reduced from 120 HP/sec to 100
Tier 1 Tower HP increased from 1300 to 1400

and memeback got nerfed too:
AoE hero kill Gold and XP bounties reduced by 10% (including comeback gold and XP)
Passive gold income reduced by 10%

so yeah, i guess we're closer to good dota now
>>
>>171140206
Not really. Moonshard is only relevant for actual carries. Aghs is relevant for a lot of supports.

If anything, this is a bigger deal for heroes like anti mage in dual/tri core lineups because he didn't have a real money sink before this. Well not antimage because you don't run him in those, but some turbo farm carry besides alch.
>>
>pick puck
>get reported for not taking the 420 gpm talent and buying moon shard for everyone
dotards?
>>
new

>>171140539
>>171140539
>>
>LEGION COMMANDER:
Level 25 Talent changed from +25% Cooldown Reduction to -8s Press The Attack Cooldown

fuck you valve
>>
what is shadow shaman now
and make a new thread you lazy fucks
>>
>>171140483
as it should be
blaze it
>>
>>171140560
fuck that
>>
>>171141060
>>171141060
>>171141060

REAL NEW THREAD
>>
>Shadow Shaman
>attack range reduced to 400

are they fucking serious?

this hero is literally made of paper
>>
File: 1481416157422.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1481416157422.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
>>171139421
>all the opportunities for good tb games
>>
Can someone explain me the nerf of pudge hook?
>>
>>171132697
>go mid
>q the creep wave every 5 seconds
>q the tower
>win lane
Thread posts: 771
Thread images: 227

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.