[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 805
Thread images: 116

File: Glacial Smash.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Glacial Smash.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Glacial Hammer is Finally Viable edition

>2.6: Legacy
https://www.pathofexile.com/legacy
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
https://www.pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Skilltree Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>>
frogshitters out
>>
At which level you stop farming the dried lake to concentrate exclusively on maps? 75 or so?
>>
File: Badbuild.png (5KB, 305x242px) Image search: [Google]
Badbuild.png
5KB, 305x242px
>When you don't even know how your build is so bad
>>
>>170783697
71 - 73
>>
>>170783697
i like making a map pool earlier than 75, i barely dried lake
>>
File: Untitled.png (151KB, 530x156px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
151KB, 530x156px
>faggot scoffs at my 5c offer for his shitty 1c unique
>he puts it up for 45c because it has "perfect rolls", aka 5 more str than the other ones listed
>only wanted it for the color of the slots
>fastforward to today
>look up the item
>its still there
>he lowered its price to 30c
>its been up for 3 days
>>
>tfw just started farming lake at 62

At least now I have my deaths opus
>>
>>170783818
>getting assmad enough about a "1c" unique you have to stalk the seller

im worried about your emotional stability anon
>>
>>170784062
Give it up, NovaKnaves. Nobody is going to buy that piece of shit just because it has 3 more str than the others

Should've taken those "12c offers" you ignored and bragged about
>>
>>170783818
>craft a perfect ES crystal belt in standard first week of atlas before rolling my essence char: 80/51 ilevel 84 obtained from +level box
>spend just under 3 ex making it including exalting on 2 resistances and crafting the third
>list it for 8 ex
>scumbag flipper immediately tried to talk me down to 4 ex using the whole "you'll never sell it, enjoy letting it rot in standard"
gimmick I've heard hundreds of times
>tell him 8ex or fuck off
>he still buys it
>immediately relists it for 30 ex
>i save the search to stalk the belt for months to come

It's was still listed there for 30ex 2 weeks ago. Nice flipping.
>>
File: 1489029111187.jpg (1MB, 3500x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1489029111187.jpg
1MB, 3500x2322px
>if i dont validate your little pointless tantrum over something you yourself claim to consider worthless, i must be the one who caused it

kok
>>
>its not me i sware on me mum
:^)
>>
>>170783818
>doon
>1c

OYYYY VEEYYYY, its 15c average, merchant

Now here's a real story of retard seller last league:
>wanted to test several different shit with max stats uniques and good rares
>for a good time lvling saw a perfect stat roll 5l death's oath with off-colors that would be right for me on poe.trade
>7c only cause who the fuck even wants death's oath
>was super poor at the time, had to first buy other gear to get base build going
>in meantime some random dude buys the 5l, sets it for sale again for 20c
>later end up whispering him cause I have the currency and pretty much every other item and would be cheaper to buy it linked than buying then linking
>nigga doesnt say anything and is not afk, so I dunno, I try to change character and pm him again just in case he has a personal thing against that char name or some shit
>pm again from other char, no answer
>later he changed the price to like 60c, I finally get an hold of him and he says the item is popular, I say the price is ridiculous and would offer 10c tops, he keeps thinking there's a lot of demand for it and says no, the item is good
>I dont buy it cause fuck it, Im not giving 60c for a shitty unique, linked or not
>stays for sale the whole league
I eventually ended up buying an unlinked one and immediatly trashing it cause holy shit its never worth to use that crap

was this long enough?
>>
Do breach/prophecy inherit the rolls of the base item when it is upgraded, or does it reroll?
>>
Are desyncs a thing of the past now?

Are there such a thing as build templates that don't require much gearing that allow a new player to be eased into the game?
>>
>>170785123
desyncs are mostly gone if you play on lockstep mode. very rarely youll experience a desync but only when your interwebs is behaving horribly

there are guides on the forum. id advice to just look at them to get a general idea of what to do but not follow them to the letter
>>
>>170784719
prophecy just upgrades, not sure about breach
>>
File: freezan.jpg (562KB, 1749x986px) Image search: [Google]
freezan.jpg
562KB, 1749x986px
rate me

haven't done merc lab yet because i feel squishy
>>
File: 1442692779824.jpg (7KB, 168x196px) Image search: [Google]
1442692779824.jpg
7KB, 168x196px
>for some reason perandus monsters especially when there is an elite with them shit on my zombies
>offerings dont work with perandus monsters

yes yes very nice

at 66 right now 2 levels before equipping montreguls I have 10 of them with 7k hp each and they destroy everything except the perandus monsters I dont get it.
the only good method is to tp on top of the elite to pop it instantly but its fucking dangerous in hc
>>
>>170786015
btw tips for getting at least 1200 strenght ?
I'm at 450 right now, I looked at some uniques, I basically got myself a strenght astramentis for 20c already in lhc, but how can you get that many stats I dont see how
>>
>>170785769
>fingers of frost
>dual curse
>pathing through shadow's mana
>>
File: 20170312031408_1.jpg (266KB, 1584x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170312031408_1.jpg
266KB, 1584x900px
This thing is literally invicible yo
>>
>>170786727
Try chaos damage ;)
>>
>>170786727
FROST
BOMB
>>
>doomfletch inquisitor
Am I missing anything?
>>
>>170786460
show tree

use the jewels that convert int into strength
>>
>>170786460
Three rat talisman is better than astramentis if you don't need the other stats.
>>
>take bloodless notable
>still susceptible to bleed damage

Poetards?
>>
>>170787021
crit chance is low af
>>
>>170787317
It's actually 50%. I forgot that Path of Building is too stupid to realize you use charges without you telling it to. I'm not really sure where I can get more crit chance easily.
>>
>>170787653
50% is fine if you run crit flask for bosses.
>>
>>170787653

>forgot that Path of Building is too stupid to realize you use charges without you telling it to.

What sort of retard are you? No program like this should assume things like that. Everything off until otherwise stated is the best way to do it.
>>
File: 1486344914264.png (4KB, 261x272px) Image search: [Google]
1486344914264.png
4KB, 261x272px
>Up until T7 maps and still no Zana
WHERE ARE YOU, BITCH?
>>
>>170788121

Just do daily with a friend and you'll have her high enough to invite to your hideout
>>
>Guy with 3 league achievements buys my 8.2 ex united in dream....
Nice RMT
>>
File: 1460117545997.jpg (221KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460117545997.jpg
221KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw not a single hc ssf player on my friends list or guild....
>>
>>170787021
What is this and how do I get it?
>>
>>170787963
If the tree and gear specifically have bonus charges and a way to passively gen them, I expect better of PoB.
>>
File: 1478573033039.jpg (5KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478573033039.jpg
5KB, 209x250px
>>170788227
>friend
>>
>>170788361

There are plenty of ways you can generate a lot of currency without playing that much (intentionally or unintentionally), just because you cannot do them or imagine them doesn't meant they don't exist.

kys
>>
>>170786460
str to int jewels are pretty much mandatory (which sadly means you need to sacrifice other jewels).
Until you have other good gear, those gloves with +100 is pretty nice (also gives 2% liferegen now after their buff this league). There's also a pair of boots with like +15-18% to str if i remember correctly, those would be great.
Heavy belt with additional +Str is probably mandatory as well.

I had problems with perandus packs back in perandus league as well, they seem to really shit on zombies for some reason even though they survive almost everything else. Which is funny as i've never had trouble with perandus mobs on any other build. You don't need their corpses, you have desecrate, always use bone offering against hard shit like that.
>>
worth it to use Iron Reflexes+Unwavering Stance with a bringer of rain build? Feels weird to not take advantage of the free blind gem
>>
>>170788689
Speaking of jewels; to anyone that has tried running two of the new zombie treshold ones, are they enough to drop melee splash on zombies?
If so, it'd be interesting to run zombie-miniondmg-meleephys-minion life. life seems worth it over fortify now that you can get shitloads of base life from montreguls and STR. And insane life would make Beacon of Corruption pretty nice, as zombies have no cooldown like golems do.
>>
>>170788816
Depends. Going for max block and aegis (now that both are available in legacy format)? IR totally worth it.
>>
>even Alkz just chains Shaped Strands now

there's no one left to watch. might as well play myself at this point.
>>
>>170789519
I would probably be using the Surrender over Aegis
>>
>>170789673
If you're going max block IR seems more useful, as it's main strength is that you can increase your defenses by only stacking armour increases (and get a nice amount of flat from grace), and with surrender you still want to get hit to get your life on block. Armour also makes your healthpool more useful, and you don't really need more dmg avoidance than you get from having 78/78 block. However, you could try to stack both and use that shiggydiggy belt i guess, but you'd spend more passives to make it useful. But both ways could be nice.
>>
>>170789303
montregul is a shitty meme
>>
how do i get block cap on a caster
>>
>>170787021
Don't rely on Whirling Barrier for PC generation. I wouldn't take it.
>>
>>170789901
yeah that's exatcly what I was planning and why I was asking. I've never done bringer of rain since like early early days and the blind is actually pretty good. But I did forget that it means I will be blocking less because they will hit me less.

Honestly ill probably try both at this point and see how it goes, gonna start with IR and try perseverance+blind when I get more currency
>>
>>170789660
chaining shaped strands is the most enjoyable way to play this game desu
>>
>>170789967
Actually, it seems quite nice now. The life is nice, and the more multiplier on dmg makes up for the halved zombie count. However, its main drawback is that I can no longer run a +1/+2 wand for SRS (even in a 3L they still deal insane singletarget dmg) or a staff. Without going DW that is, but victarios sgield is probably always better (even without necro aegis you still max out frenzycharges on minions with your standard CoH ball-lightning setup, and with necroaegis you get charges even faster and get a bunch of powercharges).
It was always the worse choice before the buff, but now it's likely a little better than without, especially with the leech to you from baron.
>>
>>170790084
Remember that with IR, any vanguard belt can give up to 800 flat armour.
However, the best way to go IR is with xophs helmet instead of BoR. Especially if you can get the resists to go for both that and perfect form chest (to get free spell dodge, scale armour from grace and eva gear from two resists, and get free arctic armour). At that point you can have 78/78 block, loadsaarmour, and 45% spelldodge from perfect form + atziris step (which also has high eva)
>>
alright uh I got one shotted by some exile on beach ?
at lvl 68 with like 85phys reduction max resists and 4.2khp ( and 200es )
no crazy map mods, just an exile stone with 19% increased damage
I dont even know what the fuck happened here I never got killed like that in low level maps
new exile?
it wasnt the flameblast one, not the ED or EK or balista totems ones which I encounter pretty often.
I seriously dont know what happened and my life just dropped. any clue?
>>
CI Assassin verunastra mcflurry?
>>
I am quite new at this game. I want to enjoy it more. How do I do this?
>>
>>170790446
Shouldve checked the name before clicking any ressurect buttons!
>>
>>170790167
they do almost the same damage or less with montregul overall, they are just tankier and that was rarely a problem with zombies

plus resummoning isnt that hard
>>
>>170790126
but it's really boring to watch everybody do it 4th league in a row.
>>
>>170790468
git gud
>>
>>170790446
LA exile can fuck you up if you have minions or totems near you
if you didnt notice who it was or even the effect for its skill, no way to tell

>>170790468
if you are enjoying it you are playing the game wrong
>>
How come LA sounds shit now? I'm aware that GGG has changed the sound and visual effects a few times but now it sounds poor.
>>
What's the best Spectral throw MTX?
>>
>>170790494
I'm pretty salty right now so I ragequitted

>>170790604
might well be the LA one now that I think of it
>>
>>170790678
not enough people buying supporter packs so they had to downgrade all sound files =/
>>
File: born to kill.jpg (56KB, 803x737px) Image search: [Google]
born to kill.jpg
56KB, 803x737px
Here to tell you that abyssal cry was fucking gutted by the patch and not to do abyssal cry builds

fuck ggg
>>
>>170790498
I know, I've played at least one summoner almost all league so far 8since before leagues were even a hing, so way before SRS or offerings even existed), so i know everything I need on how to build and how they work.
What makes me interested in baron+montreguls is that they'll survive better against guardians+shaper, and will benefit a lot from beacon of corruption (I've tried stone golem poison cloud before, and zombies should be able to get up to similar life levels but without cooldown), and the massive dmg per hit would be great for the new leech to you from the helmet.
Also, less zombies at similar dmg makes up for zombies problems of being in the way of eachother when trying to gangbang stuff.
>>
>>170790753
what did they do
>>
>>170790008
necro or gladiator
>>
>>170790846
So however i build the question remains the same; is the new jewels enough to make up for replacing splash, and is it even possible to fit two of those in when using jewel slots to stack str from str>int jews?
>>
>>170790446

>shotted

>>170790719

>quitted

Shot and Quit are already past tense, fuck me man.
>>
>>170790859
aoe smaller than the circumference of my dick
>>
>>170788427
message the dev :^)
>>
File: Untitled.png (108KB, 482x181px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
108KB, 482x181px
Is this the only use for this shitty leaguestone?

And speaking of shitty leaguestones, whats warbands for?
>>
>>170790949
Is there even any info on the base CD of zombies slam? If i can make them use it on every second strike or more, then it seems worth it. But can't find any info.
>>
>>170790846
>Also, less zombies at similar dmg makes up for zombies problems of being in the way of eachother when trying to gangbang stuff.

cant you give minions phasing with that belt that makes flasks apply to them?
>>
File: D2jjp1z[1].png (222KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
D2jjp1z[1].png
222KB, 640x348px
>we think these aoe changes will bring greater build diversity
>aoe skills are unplayable
>>
>>170790949
I just ripped at 68 with baron, 500strenght, and montreguls ( 5 zombies )
they were tanky as fuck of course, and even if I'm inexperienced I liked 5 over 10 because they just managed to hit stuff better.
I tried minion speed + melee phys + melee splash, then I replaced by minion damage + added fire ( maybe its retarded ).
I think melee splash cleared faster when they could one shot everything, but the 5x minion dmg + added fire zombies destroyed a triple screaming essence monster.
I had 2 violent dead equipped also.
I'm fucking done with hardcore desu
>>
How to make RAILGUN
>>
>>170791127

>free giant pack of monsters is shitty
>>
>>170791267
>everybody still plays flameblast/eq/bf
>only "side" skills like contagion got completely fucked and those builds switched to fb/eq too

ggg does it again
>>
Did reddit ever hear about path of building? Some dipshits think EQ with poison is still really good (while it usually doesn't even give you 10% more damage on total damage).

Ugh reddit is so fucking retarded.

>>170789660
>>170790540
The best way to play is by chaining shaped mesa / strand / tropical island. All of those have great layouts and weak hitting bosses. The problem in t13+ is that you have to keep rerolling damage mods in genuine fear of a one / two shot through your 10-12k ES or 8-9k life.

Though the way Alk died last time was soooo nice. shotgunned by molten strike through 9k hp seriously wtf. I didn't even know his molten bolts did that much damage with just % cold damage on the map and him being near a cold shrine.
>>
>>170791363
Ice Spear + Pierce

Hrimfrost for cold ignite, double dip, get prolif, focus on maximizing single-shot damage and get lots of proj. speed, oneshot packs of monsters.
>>
>>170791525
>The best way to play is by chaining shaped mesa / strand / tropical island. All of those have great layouts and weak hitting bosses.

Thanks for clarifying what everybody already knew, reddit.
>>
>there's still only 4 acts

what the fuck i thought there was 10 now
>>
>>170791525
only way poison EQ is good is if you have cheap, reliable free poison proc without gem. so pretty much legacy voidheart or some snakebite shittery. AND also scale poison with frenzy charges or vuln
>>
>>170791497
100% this

the league is fun but the meta is awful
>>
>>170791497
Ice Crash can get 2x the damage of EQ though with the same build if you use the hrimsorrow + cold pen gem + the wise oak. You can get a ton of penetration on it.
>>170791127
Warbands mobs. They have a very low chance of dropping very good base types. Also very low chance for their uniques. They're kind of like rogue exiles. The bosses can be really dangerous and rippy with damage map mods so be careful of that.
>>
>>170791237
Maybe, but that belt makes you unable to use healthpots. Might be nice now that you get leech from zombies and have higher base life due to stacking STR (making more use of the regen that belt also gives you, and the +100 str gloves now also gives 2% regen). But you can't have any panic flasks. So not sure if it's worth it just for stuff like phasing.

>>170791302
Yeah, the better dmg per hit should technically increase the total dmg-output due to the fewer zombies having an easier time getting in to hit shit.
My standard summonerbuild would be able to reach roughly 20k avarage dmg per hit if i switched out my setup slightly. Replace splash with melee phys, and replace fortify with minion life due to better scaling and higher basedmg on clougs (could use another dmggem instead of life though).
And that's base phys dmg, before generosity hatred. The build I've used in the past will manage to reach around 100% phys as extra cold with generosity hatred and council gloves as well, but gloves would make me unable to use the 100 str ones (though council still gives a slight amount of str). Though if speccing for baron I wouldn't be able to get all of the normal aura nodes anymore.
Then lowering cold/fire res with EE on my CoH ball lightning setup. Massive dmg per hit, and 2% of the phys of 20k is quite a nice amount to get from leech.
But if the slam isn't good enough with the jewels melee splash will still be needed.
>>
>>170791525
he had a baby bottle too
>>
File: screenshot-0103.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0103.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>170791127
OH SHIT IT ACTUALLY PAID OFF
>>
>>170791564
cool
>>
>>170791773
Are you gonna puss out and sell it or use it like a man?
>>
>>170791497
I don't understand GGGs method of balancing. They never nerfs the problem skills, rather, they nerf the support gems and passive interactions that made them super op. All this does is make every other skill worse, but keeps the meta skills strong.

It happened with Spell Totems, Elemental Proliferation, and now AoE. Poison and Ignite are also about to be gutted in 3.0 and I have no faith they'll still be usable after GGG is done with them.

At least they'll be on par with freeze and chill LOL
>>
>>170791773
>a fellow RFbro
post tree mang
also why stone over chaos? you'd have fuck loads of regen and flat regen ain't shit with a high health pool.

>10 end charges
mad man
>>
>>170791696
Yeah damage has never been the issue with those builds. Go staff crit and you oneshot yourself on a reflect rare IC or EQ.
>>
>>170791860

There is practically no reason to use them, the gamble is hugely weighted against you.
>>
File: 1458435142427.png (2MB, 1404x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1458435142427.png
2MB, 1404x1326px
>mfw a thunderstorm causes a blackout just as you were about to flip your level 20 support gems with more multipliers for quality, stopping you from making a horrendous mistake

praise allah
>>
>>170791930
So you're a puss puss?
>>
>>170791669
Or go cospris, but the damage increase is very low because the poison is also affected by reduced duration, so the poison lasts for a very short time. I almost get nothing out of poison on the builds I make on poebuilder.

>>170791497
Ice Crash is imo a bit better than EQ it's just people haven't picked up on it yet. I can get much more damage on it on poebuilder with the same setup of gear.

I do see a lot of people in hardcore going for block / gladiator builds when I trade. However they're nonexistant on the ladder since clearspeed when an average hit of your skill does 8k damage makes you clear slower than glacial hammer builds.
>>
>>170791883
It's just incompetence. Someone who doesn't even play the game is misinterpreting statistics of most used skills and making balance decisions.
>>
File: screenshot-0105.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0105.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>170791773
OH SNAP

>>170791891
Yeah, I was actually thinking of switching to chaos.
Just never got around to doing it.

>>170791860
I AINT NO BITCH
>>
File: salvage this.jpg (368KB, 3000x1327px) Image search: [Google]
salvage this.jpg
368KB, 3000x1327px
Salvage my berserker abyssal cry build

abyssal cry is useless
>>
>can't search by foil
>poe.trade also missing a lot of unique modifiers
>>
>>170792264
>life nodes: the build
ebin
>>
>>170791669
Varunastra Ass is actually quite nice for poison EQ. You get all the poison you need from Ass, especially with the additional 10% poison near Ass, and the 25% poison against bleeding enemies at duelist. So voidheart or gem isn't needed.
And you go varunastra because it has good dmg per hit and can benefit fron any nodes, so you can go dagger nodes combined with the higher base crit on powercharges from ASS.
And over there you can also grab the claw leech nodes.

Other than that, Poison is an OK addition to EQ if you're already going glad for a bunch of bleed and the 25% poison against bleeding shit, but it's nothing you should focus on with anything other than VarunASStra
>>
>>170792264
Do what kripp did
>>
>>170792356
kripp wasn't retarded enough to try this build after GGG nerfed AoE

I am
>>
>>170792264
you can turn it into any generic melee build with less than 15 respec points
>>
>>170792305
More like "every life character - the build"

I just theorycrafted a random double-dipping ignite spell build and spent 100 points on damage nodes, then the remainder on ES and had over 200% ES plus the CI more mod.

Meanwhile a life build has to spend 100 points on life in order to get 200% life.

The disparity is ridiculous. And sure, ES is more expensive and doesn't have mitigation and etc etc but jesus christ mitigation doesn't even save you from the shit that kills you 90% of the time, and fucking 10k life would have.
>>
>>170790294
That's a good idea, I never thought of it. I just assumed legacy Bringer is the best helm to use for a max block gladiator atm.
>>
>>170792529
>>170792305
I don't think I've ever seen a good build that looks like that or has its skeleton like that.
>>
Now before double dipping is killed off, have people managed to figure out that necro is the best class for double dipping yet? Both for themselves (scourge) or on any minions that poison (even before the chayulalala weapon), due to minion dmg being a source for any doubledipping, and necro giving 150% minion dmg + 10% pure dmg per aura (doubledipping for anything)?
If not, try it out now, as it might be the last league for it. In atlas I played scourge necro bladevortex. Perfect as you gain additional skill duration from it as well. And all offerings are great for pretty much any builds. Bone with spellblock amulet is pretty much max spellblock without any other investments in block.
>>
I have no idea how I am doing in this game.To be honest, I believe it is impossible for me to be doing better.
>>
>>170792690
Last league I had endless inferno, perfect form and aegis. 30k armour with almost no investment in tree (only cloth and chain and the 24% from the duelist lifenode). Only problem was dealing with -30% cold/fire res in the beginning, but ran purity until I got very good gear.
30k armour, 78/78 block, 45% spelldodge. And my gear cost almost nothing. If I were to invest in that chayula block jewel I would've been even stronger.
>>
File: crowgod.png (172KB, 897x397px) Image search: [Google]
crowgod.png
172KB, 897x397px
>>170792957
necro is tankier due to offerings but assasin gets 100% MORE poison damage on crit, some duration bonus and a few other inc damage sources, in addition to crit scaling
>>
Everyone was jizzing themselves over brutus sprinkler before the league started

Now that we really are in the league, how's the mace?
>>
File: 1483289498182.gif (462KB, 381x271px) Image search: [Google]
1483289498182.gif
462KB, 381x271px
>>170793134
>more damage
>doesn't even doupledip

trash

daily reminder that if you have increased or more damage that doesn't double dip your build is shit and you should kys
>>
imagine all the items that stay on sale all league and never get sold
all those good items rotting away to dumpster league
>>
>>170793134
Well necro has either easy maxblock or extra chaos based on phys based on offering, a large amount of inc minion dmg, and extra skill duration (meaning they can technically reach more inc duration than anyone else).
In atlas i ran a necro with both the inc duration parts around the middle, and the DoT with a little extra inc dur down at duelist, due to going IR (as I needed no offensive auras I went down there to stack Grace/determination and maxblock from necro BO with aegis aurora, as that was before the surrender).
ASS is also nice, but necro just seems better for doubledipping poisons.
>>
>>170793267
run the numbers of an ideal necro build vs ideal assasin build, see what comes higher
>>
>>170793624
Don't forget the necro gets a bunch of minion dmg from tree as well, which is mostly at 15% per point (though only a few is effective there).
ASS has a large benefit over necro though, which is that it can reach high poison chance on attack builds without the poison gem, even without voidheart (40% posin vs bleeding targets, 10% poison from poison nodes close to shadow, 25% against bleeding enemies down at duelist).
But for phys spells, especially BV that benefits from the extra duration, I think Necro with scourge will always outperform ASS. Though maybe not on a max(or close to max) crit ASS.
>>
trickster or occultist for ED
>>
>>170793921
Oh and on phys spells, both the base spell dmg and added chaos dmg will benefit from the doubledipping minion damage.
>>
>>170787021
>250% es

What the fuck
>>
>>170793921
necro's real set of advantages are around being much more durable and less costly to scale (no multimoded crit rings needed, etc)
>>
>>170792957
>have to press 10 buttons on cooldown to run around with a sub-par aoe skill

if you aren't killing shaper/guardians what's the point.
>>
>>170794347
not everybody runs dried lake and shaped strands 24/7
>>
File: yey.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yey.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
hello
>>
>>170794571
Yeah but the build is average for everything between as well.
>>
File: 1478917583721.jpg (56KB, 920x730px) Image search: [Google]
1478917583721.jpg
56KB, 920x730px
Would it be cheating if I played with old friends in my SSF character or do I need to make new ones for every new character?
>>
>>170794810
make new what? friends? idk you're an autistic frog poster so they're probably just resigned to doing any activity with you out of some sense of obligation and they're actually fucking sick of you
>>
File: Untitled.png (35KB, 1000x433px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
35KB, 1000x433px
:thinking:
If it was me, I'd have sold it for 3c and be done with it
>>
>>170791753
Well shit, I forgot the 200%+ inc dmg from str I'd get from stacking at least 1k str from the baron. With that the avg dmg per hit of a zombie with minion dmg support+melee phys dmg and montreguls would be extremely high. Especially with generosity hatred and unholy might from Vis Mortis. And Barons leech isn't limited to phys.
>>
>>170794810
new ones
one an old char dies friendships die with it
>>
BEST SKILL FOR VARUNASTRA RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>170795019
blade flurry probably
>>
>>170795019
sunder or meme flurry
>>
>>170795104
>>170795261
ugh, I fucking hate meme flurry

id rather play viper strike melee splash than blade flurry
>>
>>170795431
play dom blow then
>>
File: 1462677055923.jpg (11KB, 356x297px) Image search: [Google]
1462677055923.jpg
11KB, 356x297px
Is the game doomed to have the meta we're witnessing ?
You have streamers like etup who runs insane map mods with his necrobitch, others good players who clear almost as fast, and basically they never take any damage, up until the point where if they die its going to be a one shot. At this level of play and dangerousness of maps in hc there is no place for mid tier builds, aka the ones that take 'some' damage, or are going to struggle with some random rares.
Its very polarized and kinda absurd too.
>>
>>170795004
Agreed, but there's always the possibility of reconquering your old frienships, but ONLY if you meet them again in the same town. No whisperings allowed, you must chit chat in the /local channel. If they even dare to whisper your new character, they were probably shitty friends anyway and you should report them to GGG for breaking the sacred SFF vow, getting their casual asses banned to standard
>>
It's literally fucking impossible to buy Fusings on Poe.trade. The first 50 listings are all fakes, don't have stock left (fake), or ask for higher ratios than they have stock themselves (fake) and there's literally nothing being done about this. You can even just open their PoE profiles and they have no challenges complete, standard characters, characters hidden etc. Nice fucking game.
>>
>>170795541
sellers with no stock and no challenges are just rmt/bot accounts or people without premium tabs
do you really think they are going to buy premium stash tabs for their disposable botting accounts?
>>
>>170795465
they nerfed all builds but the best builds were hit the least
>>
>>170794347
Havent tried BV this league with the nerfs to AoE, but even back in atlas I only had the witch AoE nodes, so shouldn't be too bad.
But what do you mean with 10 cooldowns? Only CD skill is desecrate, which has 3 charges and summons 5 corpses with the same ascendancy that gives 30% inc permanent minion dmg, 40% inc dmg that also doubledips as long as you've done at least one offering within 4s, and 2% castspeed per corpse offered within 4s. Offerings have quite a long duration with the duration nodes you can easily grab (which also affects BV) and there's no reason to not link them to a inc dur gem. If you focus on bone it's extremely easy to have 100% uptime, and with only lazwar amu you'll be at max spelblock without block investments. The life on block from bone isn't anything to scoff at.
>>170794326
Both durability and dmg desu, as long as you can afford a scourge, which was super cheap in atlas but was a bit more expensive in breach due to metabuilds, you need very little to make it effective. Maybe not a leaguestarter due to not having a lot of strenghts before scourge though.
>>
>>170795465
it better not be, if 3.0 doesnt majorly change the meta im finally done with this game

im sick of using the same fucking skill setups for years now
>>
>>170795465
its been like that for a while.
i really dont think there is a fix in the future for that trend. in the end poe will end up like a console arcade bullet hell twin stick arpg
>>
File: 1383897471580.jpg (822KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1383897471580.jpg
822KB, 1836x3264px
just because x, y and z are the meta

doesn't mean you have to use them

retards

use your fucking brains

there are plenty of viable builds with decent clear speed

fucking idiots
>>
>>170796082
but there literally isn't?

post one, please
>>
>>170795724
yeah no shit. that's what i said.
>>
>>170796198
you said they were fake. and they mostly arent
>>
File: 1429528000111.jpg (109KB, 683x642px) Image search: [Google]
1429528000111.jpg
109KB, 683x642px
>dropbears on maps with no ceiling

Immersion ruined, uninstalled.
>>
>>170796082
the fact is there IS an objectively correct way to play arpgs: kill as much shit as possible as quickly as possible

when you purposefully dont play with that goal in mind, you are RPing. fuck even i am RPing right now because im fucking tired of DD builds atm, but one cant ignore how skewed GGG allowed the meta to get even the the issues are really obvious to anyone who plays this shit
>>
>>170796243
fake as in they won't sell you shit. yeah they're all fake listings.
>>
At the core it's a solo ARPG experience. Don't like that other people have better RNG then you? Get over it. Don't like that other people have more currency then you? Get over it. Don't like that other peoples builds are faster than yours? Get the fuck over it.
>>
File: 1449409332833.jpg (967KB, 4575x4575px) Image search: [Google]
1449409332833.jpg
967KB, 4575x4575px
>they didnt buff cloak of defiance after the mom buffs on the tree

is ggg stupid
>>
i dont like that i know exactly how to build to get 3M+ dps and has lead me to playing the same small set of builds since 2.0, and to realize how mechanically shit everything else is and that there is zero reason for that other than pure neglect from the devs
>>
>never encounted these "trade bots" that poeg keeps complaining about
>put my kaom's heart up for 100c
>5 minutes later, 5 guys whisper me at the same time
>take it down and laugh my ass off
>10 minutes later, I'm still getting whispers
>>
>>170796521
Its not only that, and its not why I wrote my post about the meta, but more the fact that, in hc, those top tiers builds are both the fastests in clearing AND the most survivable ones because they kill shit so fast they dont even take damage.
watch alkaizer stream right now and its classic shaped strand, whirling blades from pack to pack, hp doesnt even move.
hes making a shit ton of muns and xp.
so yeah, good for him, I'm not jelly.
he plays hard, he got a top tier build, everythings fine.
I'm not taking it personal, unlike you, I'm just wondering how for how long again I'l have to start a league knowing I'm being stupid for playing a sub par build in hardcore because I dont like blade flurry or earthquake.
>>
>>170753534
The Ledge.
>>
>>170796807
>I'm just wondering how for how long again I'l have to start a league knowing I'm being stupid for playing a sub par build in hardcore
always
in every game
ever
because there will always be a superior option and you're an entitled hipster snowflake who doesn't want to use the popular build but also wants your build to have all the things that make a popular build popular
>>
>>170796942
not even that guy but im not interesting in non fotm builds not reaching millions of dps
im just interested in non fotm builds being FUNCTIONAL in their own niche
this means that if you dont want to go the poison or burn route, the rest of the ele status should do SOMETHING on the endgame, and you should not be penalized for NOT building FOTM by having your shit nerfed for no good reason like it happened with aoe this league

but youre a blind and deaf GGGdrone who actually enjoys the current status quo, so good for you
>>
>>170796942
your ability to have constructive criticism about the game and not be contrarian is very limited
people probably said the same thing about D2 when all there was to do was the shitty pvp and baal runs, asking the right questions led to better games
>>
it probably doesn't matter what you're playing if you're enjoying it
>>
>>170797171
the other ele statuses do do something though

lightning poisons

and cold burns
>>
>>170796942

>shocked enemies have 50% more modifier on them
>does nothing
>>
>>170796178
you can kill shaper with almost every skill in the game, yes it's more expensive to get too that level but it's possible

mathil just did a fucking ice crash build and it was really, really good

dual strike melee splash clears maps just fine, yes it takes probably twice to three times as long as the top tier best ever builds but it can still clera all content fine

the problem is you autismos think the only thing that matters is being able to chain strands at 2 min a map and anything that can't do that is garbage

whereas that dual strike melee splash build clears strand in like 6 minutes but on the other hand it also clears just about every map in existence at the same speed because layout (besides back tracking) doesnt effect it

the other thing is you act like time to play is your limiting factor. most of you chucklefucks want a build that clears maps in sub 2 minutes but spend 4 out of the 6 hours a fay you play sitting around in your hideout browsing the auction house. does clearspeed and efficiency really matter that much when you are so inefficient with your playtime anyway?

just ask yourself if you are the kind of player who shapes their atlas the same as no lifers like the streamers do, then ask yourself if you play as much as they do, then ask yourself if you really need/want to be as efficient as that

there are really only a few skills in the game that can't at least clear up to all t15 maps at a decent clip, even trash like viper strike and glacial hammer can clear twin boss t15's fine at a decent pace, but thats not good enough for people like you who need to run 30 maps in an hour then sit afk in your hideout for the next 3 hours
>>
>>170797342
yeah thats what i mean

>>170797435
now youve proven you are completely clueless about this game. good going
>>
>BUDGET BUILD
>only 1ex cost
LEAGUE STARTER DAY 1 CHEAP AND EFFECTIVE
>only needs 3 rare uniques to get working
>MILLIONS OF DPS
>just need all these charges and make sure to pop Vaal Haste right after you stand in the tempest then proc EO to shock but make sure you killed a rare and have the right enchants on your gear so you can have 10 million DPS for one second bro
>ATZIRI/UBER ATZIRI VIABLE FARM GUARDIANS
>demo video has the build creator dying at least twice to the bosses

God, where are the builds that actually deliver based on their titles?
>>
>>170797573
play cheiftan warchief totem then, jeez
>>
>>170797510
mathils ice crasher not only was pretty weak by his own admission, but it was squishy as fuck

i hope you have a better example than that
>>
>>170797573
Whats wrong with dying to bosses?

If you're watching budget build guides, you're probably dying to bosses too
>>
>>170797510
>all these shitcore opinions

wish people still always meant hc when they were talking about balance here.
>>
>>170797573
use youre brain
if a build is cheap and works early on, it will most likely depend on a bunch of gimmicks stacked on top of each other
the fact you think EO is somehow an exotic thing for builds to require means you are a retard
>>
Is new MoM/Inspiration underrated? I see so many templar and witch 2.6 trees pathing near it and ignoring it completely
>>
>>170797767
>clears literally all content in the game at a decent pace
>not good enough

Oh right, any build that can't do all the same content 15% faster and go afk in the middle of a pack is trash.
>>
File: 1486108514130.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486108514130.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>hold shift+flame dash
>70% chance of not getting stunned
>still get stunned 6 times in a row
>>
>>170798019
that you even mention that build as a positive example for a non-fotm idea shows how shit you are at this game.
>>
>>170797825
You realize it's even more diverse in HC, right? Unless you are pushing ladder in HC there is even less of a difference in performance between builds like pizza sticks and ground slam jugger. That's also why there is ALWAYS these weird ass builds that make it into top 100 on HC ladder at the end of season. But nobody cares about them because they weren't #1.
>>
File: cache.gif (448KB, 225x156px) Image search: [Google]
cache.gif
448KB, 225x156px
anyone wanna give me a Haku daily? im lvl 50

im willing to pay
>>
>>170798176
go ask your reddit friends
we play SSF here, kid
>>
>>170798158
>in HC there is even less of a difference in performance between builds like pizza sticks and ground slam jugger.

bye.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rolfECjy8z0
no wonder people go 15k ES in this game rofl
>>
>>170798292
>I can't read end-of league stats: the post
>>
File: thiscantbehappening.png (33KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thiscantbehappening.png
33KB, 128x128px
>>170798250
>2012+5
>still using eheheheh reddit as an insult

boi i thought this general was better than most

how wrong i was
>>
>twinned malformation map
ive made a huge mistake
>>
>>170798338
It wasn't a one-shot, so life vs es hardly mattered.
>>
>>170797654
I'm already playing a different build that handles things just fine.

>>170797793
If you claim your build can farm endgame content then it should be able to farm endgame content with minimal problems. I understand dying to Shaper or tricky bosses (since "viable" only means it's possible to defeat something not that it's easy) but to claim farming ability and be unable to repeatedly clear without dying?

Also I'm looking at build guides to see if there's anything new that might be fun to try.

>>170797887
Dunno man, I was playing an SRS build a couple leagues ago that got me to a4m using only a +1 staff and trash gear. The guide said it was possible but not recommended and suggested several upgrades.
>>
>just started mapping
>xandro is gatekeeping

Fuck that exile
>>
File: Ahn's_Heritage_inventory_icon.png (100KB, 156x312px) Image search: [Google]
Ahn's_Heritage_inventory_icon.png
100KB, 156x312px
Would you use this shield in a shield build y/n
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ahn's_Heritage
>>
>>170798452
>8k damage in a time frame faster than a human can react to
>lol it was actually 3x3k damage so not one-shot xD
your point being?
>>
>>170798019
>ice crash
>pinnacle example of non fotm build

thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>170797995
MoM is ironically a huge buff to CI characters, due to MoM having no effect before ES is depleted, and being the best mana per point in the tree. Enjoy 64% mana and 100 flat for 4 pts.
For anything else, yeah, it's really nice for life builds as well, as long as you have enough regen to always be able to cast your skills. Also makes the ascendancies that benefit from high mana better (25% of mana as >free flat ES from hiero, and 15% of reserved mana as >free ES from guardian). And int scales both flat mana and %ES at the same time after all.
>>
>>170797510
why are you talking shit about a skill you've never played in maps anon?

dual strike is a hell of a lot better than 6 minute strand clears
>>
File: rat.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rat.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>reroll into my cospris discharge build
>have all my gear so start saving up for headhunter
>It's price is climbing as fast as I'm able to make currency
>Have now given up with 40ex as the price continues to rise high into the 55ex range

I want to die
>>
>>170798487
its a perma onslaught shield with +3 max ress
i could see some use for it, but the competition for a shield slot is pretty tough
>>
> GGG does not want an AH to force player interactions
> everyone starts to use the JSON API and python/go/whatever scripts because poe.trade is slow and buggy as hell

Yeah, sure, this is way better than an official AH

Fuck GGG
>>
>>170798609
>CI needing buffs

thanks chris
>>
>>170798652
what did you expect
>>
>>170798674
j-jesus is that you?
>>
>>170798487
+ max res and onslaught is nice, but the buffed broken faith kind of shits all over it

also, sacrificing jewel slots for it doesn't help
>>
>>170798707
A headhunter
>>
>>170798609
>CI characters, due to MoM having no effect before ES is depleted

What?
>>
>>170798158
> Ground slam jugger

I think you're drunk man. Maybe if you said earthquaker okay, but pizza sticks is better than almost any build right now.

>>170797767
He build it wrong, you just build it like you build earthquake with slayer / juggernaut but get the AS clusters. You also get a hrimsorrow. Then you just scale it off WED, hatred, cold pen and the wise oak and you have more damage than on earthquake. You can get the duelist node to get mana leech or run warlord's mark.

Now to compare the advantages that ice crash gives over earthquake and what EQ gives:

Ice crash:
> More damage
> Elemental damage only with hrimsorrow, meaning you can run phys reflect maps
> applies chill effect

Earthquake:
> Doesn't have attack speed penalty can just click once, move click move click move
> Around 10-15% faster at clearing due to this mechanic
> Better targeting, ice crash suffers from the fact that GGG tends to make your character walk to the enemy too much

And that's about it. Ice Crash is a good skill but it isn't really meta because you're just able to clear at a faster pace with EQ due to how the skill works. Mathil's build is pretty shitty though you can just build it like a regular juggernaut / slayer, go full on pen and end up with more damage than his build from what I did on poebuilder.

I wonder why such a small amount of people are even using the poebuilder, it's the most effective way to check if your build is going to be shit or good.
>>
>>170798672
>>170798732
I was actually thinking of not using endurance charges at all and just using it as a +3 max res 29% block shield

probably not reasonable for melee to not have end charges though I should have clarified spellcaster build
>>
>>170797767
>squishy
big surprise coming from the guy who thinks 180% life is fine
>>
>>170798414
How so? I actually find the boss to be pretty easy even if you can't kill them instantly, just dump your ancestral warchief totem in front of them so they AA it and then go HAM on both when they start to beam.
>>
>>170798839
you can do fine without charges as melee. you just need to get your phys resist from basalt and armor, plus you (should) have fortify already
>>
>>170798609
except a lot of CI chars don't go between templar and witch, and are just better off getting dreamer/deep thoughts/soul siphon/mind drinker

that and CI chars get int which is mana

>>170798839
i'd get saffel's as a caster over anh's, i mean there is an onslaught flask
>>
>>170798794
MoM makes damage split 70/30 between life/mana. Notice the wording of "damage is taken from mana before life". Then remember that ES comes before life. So with CI MoM is neither a benefit (dmg reduction) or penalty (depletes mana to fast) since it has no effect.
>>
>>170798580
>>170798338
He had fortify up as well so it was 10k damage. Also 3 end charges and probably some armor. Dno what even killed him (was it phys damage from Na'em? It doesn't hit so hard though...). I really dno what killed him. Maybe the molten strike from the fire guy? Molten strike is 40% physical so he mitigated some of that through the end charges and possibly his armor.
>>
>>170799059
saffell's: +4 max res, 0 block, some spell block

ahn's: +3 max res, 29 block, some life and armour

I don't know, ahn's seems superior to me
>>
>>170799059
Of course. But if you go close to MoM you might as well take it, the mana per point is better than anywhere else in the tree, and the large amount of %mana is even more of a benefit when stacking int.
Even if you need to spend say 6 pts to go to MoM and fill out the nodes behind, that'd still be 10,6% inc mana and 16,6 flat mana per point, pretty good.
>>
>>170799189
100% inc aoe molten strike shotgunned him
>>
>>170799197
saffels is for acro/eva
ahns is for armor/block
>>
>>170799197
oh, you're playing a life caster

as a necro? gladiator? i guess anh's would make sense in that regard over saffel's
>>
>>170799251
Why does it do soo much damage though for a t11 map with only a single damage mod on it? Even if you get hit with 3 molten balls that is like 210% weapon damage.
>>
>tfw bought my howas and got the build rolling

feels breddy gud once again
>>
>>170799439
sub phys aura and a crit probably
>>
how much should i try to sell this for? I'm seeing anywhere from 3ex to 15ex
>>
File: werw.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
werw.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
Are legacy Soul Strike builds ethical?
>>
>>170799439
Tzteosh has a modified Molten Strike with TWENTY (20) balls, probably what "one-shot" him and many other characters like that

http://poedb
.tw/us/mon.php?n=Tzteosh,+Hungering+Flame

For some reason people consider Beyond to be free exp those days, despite everyone who played in Beyond telling you that guy is NOT to be fucked with with in added damage maps in melee range, let alone added damage, crit, aoe...

it has somewhat of an obvious cue if you're fighting him 1v1 but of course if you add breach cluster fuck and party play, good luck avoiding that unless you have spider sense
>>
>>170799610
20c
>>
>>170799616
>just avoid damage for 0.4s and you're an immortal occultist
nah, soul strike is not ethical
>>
>>170799439
>>170799530
there's a sub phys rare
he gets ignited, so it's probably a crit
he doesn't have any of his flasks up, which may have saved him
>>
>>170799645
some eva and poping a stibnite on top of him would have helped a lot tho
>>
>>170797510

reminder SSF is the TRUE, HONEST, and ETHICAL measure of viability

if you cannot accumulate enough gear on a SINGLE character within a league to kill shaper with a skill it is NOT viable
>>
>>170799439
It was 3-5 hits total from 8k. He had 6k left when he possibly got "shotgunned" by multiple explosions so it's not unimaginable.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-12+at+05.24.09).jpg (47KB, 362x261px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-12+at+05.24.09).jpg
47KB, 362x261px
whoops
forgot image

but yeah
what sounds like a decent price for this thing? Should I just middle of the ballpark it at around 7-9ex?
>>
mob shotgun needs to come back

people have grown too soft
>>
>>170799769
Shaper's a boss with unethical amount of hp for unethical builds
>>
>start mapping
>wonder why i'm getting destroyed
>I had an onslaught stone on
>>
>>170799857
it kind of never left.
any ground targeted mob skill can and will still shotgun with added projectiles
>>
>>170799840
if it's not 6link then yeah
>>
>nugi has 9.1k ES with 155% ES on tree as bows

this game isn't ethical at all.
>>
File: MoMCI.jpg (113KB, 857x601px) Image search: [Google]
MoMCI.jpg
113KB, 857x601px
>>170799247
For example, look at this picture. If your CI build goes toward the int node in the green circle here, then MoMs int nodes become statistically viable; 10,6% inc int, 16,6 flat per point going down there, not counting any benefits from the 2 int nodes, or the fact that you pass by 2 30str/dex nodes which is sometimes very useful for stat requirements, and are also just one travelnode from another jewel slot.
And you are very likely to pass that node if you're gonna get either zealots oath or the sovereignity aura cluster (or both).
This would cover most if not all of your mana needs for just those points. And you can still get the 2-point investments that are also good value per point that you mentioned, if you have a reason to stack mana (like reserving over 90% of your pool and still want room for clarity etc).

And if your build already goes down there and you only have to spend the 4 points, it's even better.
Sure, maybe a lot of CI builds wont benefit from it, but it's still a huge benefit for any of them that do go to that area.
>>
>>170799931
what's his ehp though?
>>
>>170799962
oops, 10,6% inc mana, not int, is what I meant
>>
>>170799995
I don't understand the meme and I won't respond to it.
>>
>>170800037
Question, what is preferable to you:

9k life, 75/75 block, 40/30 dodge, armour, evasion
or
9.1k es
>>
>>170799995
>9101
Because retards think "ehp" = life+ES
>>
If I want to play meme WI, do I just stack int as much as I can and ignore damage nodes?
>>
>>170800087
9k life, 75/75 block, 40/30 dodge, armour, evasion

I don't know what this has anything to do with anything though.
>>
>>170800132
No reason to ignore dmg nodes, they're still good investments per point. But only grab those you plan to pass by, don't waste points pathing to them.
>>
d3tards like to make up some "EHP" metric where they factor in eva, dodge, resists, etc into actual increases to the life pool, nevermind some of those are just probability or entrophy-based

dont fall for that, POEG
>>
>i am too dumb to reason quantitatively about defensive mechanics in a video game
>>
>im too dumn to understand d3 damage wasnt balanced around oneshots like poe's damage is
>>
>i have 3000 life but since i dodge 30% of all attacks i increase my life number by 30% and add effective infront of it

>then i get one shot by a stray haymaker from a white mob
>>
>that one rare one-shot goes through all my 12k "EHP" and 4k life
>no problem i'll just resurrect at checkpoint

t. shitcrow
>>
>i dropped out of school so i don't into math
>>
File: 1.jpg (222KB, 1358x742px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
222KB, 1358x742px
RARE MOD
>>
where do get basalt flask from? Wiki doesn't say
>>
>>170800423
EHP is hard if not impossible to properly calculate in PoE due to how stuff like armour stacks, but just using it for "Life+ES" is retarded, as it says very little about the builds defenses overall.
>>
File: 2.jpg (236KB, 1358x742px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
236KB, 1358x742px
>>170800604
Whoah ...
>>
>>170800423
so why do you even bother with getting 75 res? just quadruple your life pool rofl
>>
Any of you get your hands on a relic yet?

I wonder what are the chances of dropping it
>>
>>170800837
got 4 already
>>
>>170799962
I agree with you that there's no doubt they're great nodes if you're in the area

I just don't agree that they're a huge buff to CI characters, considering dreamer and deep thoughts exist. Presuming no travel required for 4 points, they're 61% mana, 35% regen, 20 int (10 flat) whereas MoM is 64% mana, 100 flat.

Yeah the MoM nodes are better, but it's not a life changing (heh) difference. Also, I feel like a lot of CI builds pretty much stop at either the double curse int node, or occultist's dominion, and then you're hard pressed to make the case for the mom nodes being worth it, let alone "MoM unironically being a huge buff to CI characters"
>>
Can I link searing bond with CwDT?
>>
>>170800087
sure, looks good for life when you leave out VP+VoV with CI
>>
>>170800693
spent all their wealth on that crap
>>
>wither totems
hmmm
>>
>>170801002
totems cant trigger
>>
>>170800162
EHP stands for Effective Hit Points. EHP is used to measure how much damage your life pool can take. Resistances and armor factor into those calculations. Dodge, Evasion, and Block all add to your EHP as well, although those are harder to quantify seeing as they are random chance. Two people with the exact same life can have different EHP. Assuming only fire damage and only fire resist, a character with 1k life and 0% fire resist has an EHP of 1000 and a character with 1k life and 75% has an EHP of 1750. They can take 75% more damage than the other character. Now, if you give the first character dodge, their EHP increases.

1: 1k life, 0% fire resist, 75% dodge, 1000-???? EHP
2: 1k life, 75% fire resist, 0% dodge, 1750 EHP

It's not a true 75% chance to avoid damage, which is why calculating it is hard. Throw 1k fire damage at both characters. One will take damage but survive every time. The other might take no damage or it might flat-out die.

EHP basically condenses down to finding the true numbers. It explains how a character with 4.4k HP and 650 ES can survive when a 9.8k HP character dies. Having 1000 life does not mean you take exactly 1000 damage before you die.
>>
>>170800876
I'd say that with around 2 travel nodes to MoM the nodes are about on par with the old ones, but if you go by them they're very much superior. And thing is, they can be stacked with the others, so you're just adding on another choice rather than replacing anything. Maybe you don't need that much mana, but if you're planning on running a lot of auras that mana increase might be more effective than going to another auracluster for example. And for any manaheavy build it's really nice for the higher base regen and more space for clarity.
And all of this mana is without the normal "negative" effect of MoM (the fact that you need to build with it in mind to make use of it rather than just ending up being on depleted mana all the time on a life-build)
Not saying it's a gamechanging buff, but it's still quite a large buff to CI for something that was supposed to be a buff for non-CI characters.
>>
>>170801296
Thanks, reddit.
>>
>>170801296
>1k life and 0% fire resist has an EHP of 1000 and a character with 1k life and 75% has an EHP of 1750
fucking retard, learn how maths works
>>
File: 1488098581803.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488098581803.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
Everyone's talking about specific nodes and how you can't even waste 1 point meanwhile I drive around the skill tree like an irishman
>>
>run 13 tier 3 maps
>returns are 4x tier 3, 2x tier 4, 1x tier 5

I cant even sustain tier 3. How the fuck do you do it?
>>
>>170801296
Yeah, this. It's hard to calculate proper ehp in PoE.
But using it as a term for "life+ES" is still retarded, as it doesn't take anything else into consideration.
>>
File: hats.jpg (29KB, 411x420px) Image search: [Google]
hats.jpg
29KB, 411x420px
>>170801531
audible kek
>>
>>170801554
RNG man. Last league I had problems getting a steady pool of t6+, even though I ran all maps rare, and sometimes even wasted chaos rerolling low quant/packsize ones. I ran strands for days straight before I had enough t7+ to sustain themselves.
During the atlas league I was up to t10s within a few days.
>>
>>170801554
chaos maps untill you hit t12
>>
>>170801296
>newshitters unironically believe this
>>
>>170801554
it's a slow process to get your atlas started

if you're SSF, rely on zana or 3 for 1 recipe to unlock maps

if you're trading, just buy maps lol
>>
>>170801774
0% res 1000 life
1% res 1001 life
2% res 1002 life
etc
>>
>>170801774
Well there is a large difference between say a build with 30k armour + 78/78 block, and a build with 10k ES but low/no armour, evasion or block.
Each point of life is worth more than each point of ES in the other build.
However there's no way to properly calculate it.
>>
File: 1488986480189.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488986480189.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
There's no such thing as EHP in exile, you either dont get hit or get oneshotted
>>
File: CI fucking shits.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CI fucking shits.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9cj3odYsmU

6159 life
14% physical dmg reduction
75% elemental dmg reduction
52% chance to evade
78/78% chance to block
40/30% chance to dodge

Total ehp vs attacks: 6159/(1-0.52)/(1-0.78)/(1-0.40)/(1-0.14) = 113k
Total ehp vs elemental spells: 6159/(1-0.78)/(1-0.30)/(1-0.75) = 160k

Take notes, CI babbies
>>
this general is infested with innumerates
>>
>>170802104
>100k+ ehp but a 6.2k hit can still oneshot you

sounds legit, my reddit friend
>>
File: laugh.jpg (31KB, 343x330px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
31KB, 343x330px
>>170802104
>that one hit from a t8? boss that went through ate 70% of his eHP

was that a 113k eDamage hit?
>>
>>170802384
retard
>>
>>170802435
you too.
>>
>>170802360
I didn't even factor enfeeble's less damage multiplier, you wanna go there too?
>>
>>170802570
>going cuckfeeble
>>
>>170802006
This is actually true to a small degree at least, as high damage phys hits don't benefit much from armour, and high damage elemental hits is more dangerous if you have 5k hp than they are at 10kES, as you can't really stack max res all that high anyway. Potential oneshots are the most dangerous damage sources in the game to any build, and are slightly easier to evade as CI, but they're still not easily comparable due to for example armour builds being able to ignore almost any low-mid dmg hit, and blockbuilds being able to ignore a percentage of any hit at all, etc etc.
>>
>>170802570
Factor in how you can just physically dodge 99% of hits in this game by moving. Just imagine all that eHP.
>>
>>170802615
>not going enfeeble
uwotm8? You better be trolling.
Literally the most worthwhile curse. If you have armour your armor becomes much more useful due to lower initial hit=more reduction from armour. If you have evasion it becomes more useful due to lowering enemy accuracy. If you have neither for some reason you really need that dmg reduction.
And then it also has reduced enemy crit chance/dmg, while crits are the hits that'll oneshot you.
No other curse can even compare.
>>
>>170802705
>at movement speed: MAX you never take damage

by god
>>
>>170802879
ass mark = more crits = more freezes = frozen enemies deal 0 damage = infinite ehp
>>
>>170802892
until you do lab
>>
>>170801494
With the assumptions, that is a correct calculation. They take 75% less damage.

>>170801563
The proper term would be "total hit points" (THP) seeing as it's simplify adding your pools together.

>>170801774
It's correct. In the example I gave, the person with dodge would have a EHP greater than the base value. It's impossible to find out the exact number because the RNG or pseudo-RNG system won't allow it. It's also possible to have a EHP lower than your THP.

>>170802360
Correct. EHP is not a measurement of how much life you have. It's a measurement of how much damage your lifepool could theoretically withstand. In that video, the boss missed or was blocked over 20 times in a row. Assuming each blow is 6.2k damage, that's over 120k damage avoided. If you had a character with 6.2k THP/EHP it would die instantly to the first blow.
>>
>>170802938
>not being crit capped

temp chains = longer freezes
>>
>>170802879
enemies cant damage you if they dead
that's why you go damage curse
>>
>>170803068
>They take 75% less damage.
>1000 is 25% of 1750
am i getting trolled or do we really have such retards here
>>
>>170803324
both
>>
>>170803068
>It's a measurement of how much damage your lifepool could theoretically withstand.
and is an entirely worthless number to run with considering the game has instant, uncapped leech and instant logout, you could theorically leech back 100k life in 0.01 second or log out in 0.01 second, making low "THP" high "EHP" builds essentially worthless because damage will always negate those much faster than the server/player can react
>>
I'd forgotten how much I loved prophecies! What an inspired collection of fun tasks.
>>
>>170803324
i think he's really a retard
>>
File: 1438998578774.jpg (153KB, 1346x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1438998578774.jpg
153KB, 1346x1056px
>stuck at T3 map drops
>>
File: slam.png (302KB, 517x411px) Image search: [Google]
slam.png
302KB, 517x411px
should I slam this dudes?
>>
>>170803794
you must be american
>>
File: cantrusethecruise.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
cantrusethecruise.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>170803583
>>
>>170803927
dont slam things worth less than an ex
>>
>>170803324
In the example given, there is only one damage type and one resist. You effectively have 75% more life.

>>170803440
Yeah, those aren't factored in. The problem is people thinking EHP means THP. All EHP means is that over time, your character should survive longer. An Aegis Blocker with very high EHP can AFK in a map and survive, where a 10k ES character could die to a white mob. However, the Aegis Blocker could take a single 7k damage hit and die because of a THP of 6k, and the 10k ES character survives. It's not a completely worthless metric but it's way overused.
>>
>>170803941
i'm australia
>>
File: fun.png (1KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fun.png
1KB, 300x300px
>>170803954
:)
>>
>>170803927
>1.2 APS
>no cast speed

What build? It looks trash.
>>
File: 1470683870864.jpg (248KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1470683870864.jpg
248KB, 560x560px
>>170713705
>free
>>170721663
>free
>>170723206
>free
>>170730739
>free
>>170731856
>free
>>170756278
>free
>>170756984
>free
>>170769858
>free
>>170770403
>free
>>170771664
>free
>>170775436
>free
>>
>>170804061
wouldn't you have 4k ehp with 1k life and 75 fire res against fire damage lol
>>
did you know the easiest thing to do is to make people think you are retard
it is because people naturally want to be higher on social hierarchy than those around them
this is how someone who goes to yale and harvard can convince you that they are retard
>>
>>170804447
fuck

Yeah, that's correct. It also shows why capping your resists is so important.

I need some sleep.
>>
>>170805065
Also shows why increasing max res is so effective, for people who don't understand that concept.

Took me quite a while to explain to a friend of mine why every point of max res becomes more and more effective, as in his mind it was still "just another 1%", which is technically true as well.
>>
>The way Ranger sticks her ass out while using Shield Charge.
Best girl, best skill.
>>
Found a reliquary key boys.
Even - Sell
Odd - Use
>>
>>170806312
open it i told chris to give you a legacy rotc
>>
>>170788374
I can be your friend. :^)
>>
>>170788374
I have only 1 friend in PoE all together and our time schedules match quite badly
>>
How do I git gud? My gameplay consists of picking marauder/duelist and then just shitting everything into hp.

I never learned any funky builds because when I was introduced to the game, my friend made me play hardcore league with him and that just required safer things. Haven't played standard ever
>>
>>170806312
>not gambling in a glorified RNG simulator
why are you even playing
>>
>>170799645
Didn't know he was actually doing that. Seemed like he was just using regular molten strikes.

Beyond is very risky at the moment. It's not just that guy, it's also Bameth with his turbo vaal detonate dead (you're killing mobs, maybe his zombies as well and then his DD almost instant kills you).

Na'em, Haast and the lightning guy are free XP though.
>>
what are the ways i can get flat chaos damage on my attacks?
Is it easy to get a lot?
>>
>that one time i offer the real price for an unpriced item the seller goes "omg lol wtf why is it so expensive" after the trade
>tfw probably could have bought 20c item for 1c
>>
>>170807967
Added chaos gem, alberon's warpath, conversion, elreon jewelry. You can get quite a lot but it's not easy.
>>
>>170807252
this, literally the only fun thing in the game
>>
>>170808628
ok thanks
it's probably better to just use iron ring with + phys then.
>>
Is anyone else getting latency spikes while mapping? EU
>>
Who you gonna call?
>>
>>170809423
GGG top tier servers
>>
Any place i can easily find all the 2.6 newly added items?
>>
>>170810081
the wiki
>>
If you had to pick a lab hazard to be exposed to like you had to and if you didn't pick someone else would for you which would it be?

I think the spinning pillars of shit have the greatest range of threat, they might just hit you really hard or the tip of one will impale/rip at you terribly. the buzzsaws aren't so bad, you'll just be a few sizes short when it comes to shoes. If you could line yourself up properly you should be able to minimize how much the spikes ruin your day but the roomba is just going to carve you like a turkey no matter what so fuck that.
>>
>>170810686
Lava floor is probably the hardest one to rip to
>>
>my offer has disappeared from poe.trade
What is going on my lads.
>>
How much life do you need as a bow character against cruel/merc Izaro?
>>
just don't get hit lmao
>>
>>170811042
3.5 k cruel 5 k merc
>>
File: 1448960591057.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1448960591057.gif
875KB, 250x231px
Could Trump have survived the Labyrinth?
>>
>>170811409
Absolutely not
>>
>>170792264
Remove the points in the chaos nodes and spec into shadow physical instead. Then use blade vortex ;^)
>>
Just started a shadow for cospri's discharge build.
Heard it was a real fps killer. I'm playing on a real toaster already. This is gonn be fun.
My question is: Assassin or Trickster? Is there really that much of a difference? I read Trickster is a bit safer.
>>
>>170812026
Trickster is better since you don't have to worry about mana when cyclone/shield charging. But don't play discharge. Do something memey like ice nova, glacial cascade, or vortex.
>>
>>170812136
Why not? It looks fun to me. I guess those other builds are a lot easier and safer, though.
>>
>>170812284
No discharge is just reaaaally expensive to get working properly. Since you need to get a shit ton of high ES gear to make up for your lack of ES from your chest and necklace
>>
>>170812346
I got enough currency to do that, i think.
Allthough i did play BV before and while it's kinda boring, it's super safe and strong. Could i respec into it later?
>>
File: Fib2sWc.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fib2sWc.png
78KB, 282x300px
MOM with CI
4 points for 64% mana

y/n
>>
>>170812004
well atleast i haven't done a blade vortex build before

what do i need, cast speed? and do I convert phys to chaos and fire?
>>
>>170812527
I mean you need like 500 ES Helmet, and a 600 ES shield to be close to 'safe' without a chest. Also your gloves won't be a reliable source of high ES since you'll likely be using essence of horror gloves for your attack skill.
>>
>>170812601
some people have done it due to how easy it is.
if it the cheapest way to solve your mana troubles then it's fine.
>>
>>170812657
Blade Vortex = Get shadow phys/chaos nodes and then put a poison gem on it.
>>
>>170783505
How'd you get the cute ladies on your health/mana orbs?
>>
>>170812601
I got +600 mana from it. Also I havent noticed it taking mana but I regen a fuckton a second so who knows
>>
>>170783697

Dried lake is just best xp / hour. It's like get 150-230m / hour on your build.

I don't care much about map pools, especially if I begin the league a few days later. Leagues are always best to play one week or so in when prices of items are very low and there's still a load of supply.

My build only uses 2 expensive (maybe 3) things and one of it is completely optional. Kaom's heart, taste of hate and optional a 550+ dps 2 hander to upgrade marohi.

By the way I hate how GGG balanced life in such a way that you pretty much need to make a 250% life meme build with a kaom's heart if you want to play a life build in hardcore.
>>
point blank chin sol ice shot with hrimburn and 2 of the new ice shot jewels and prolif seems really good, but I'm sure its not because people aren't playing it. what am I missing here?
>>
>>170813418
its unethical
>>
>>170813418
>ice shot
>good
>>
Is Master Surgeon even worth it as a Pathfinder?

My flasks get refilled instantly because of the Double charges from monster with elemental effects anyway cause I'm Ice Shot.

I was thinking going for Master Alchemist, Veteran Bowyer and Nature Adrenaline
>>
do I need to do all the 6 late game trials to be able to access uber lab or just 1 of those blessing things?
>>
>>170812601
if your build needs it ,it's actually fucking amazing because it frees up either a flask slot or reserved mana from clarity

life-based MoM is legit as fuck now too because you don't have to try stupidly hard to get mana on all of your gear now

>>170814027
you have to clear each of them once
>>
>>170814101
Is it just a random spawn? have 1 left rip
>>
File: Gorebreaker.jpg (32KB, 267x382px) Image search: [Google]
Gorebreaker.jpg
32KB, 267x382px
I just got a Gorebreaker mace so I think I might make a Marauder and use it.

I've only ever played as Ranger/Witch, does anyone have any recommendations for some early builds that would be good with this thing? Playing Hardcore if it makes a difference.
>>
>>170814431
none

you go two-handed when leveling or use a spell
>>
how am i supposed to use blade vortex exactly? right now i spend 80% of the time resummoning new blades even with 2 spell duration nodes
>>
File: 1400870032536.gif (2MB, 211x213px) Image search: [Google]
1400870032536.gif
2MB, 211x213px
>>170814431
>building around a level 10 item
>>
>>170814513
Is that in general, or just on Marauder?

>>170814576
When I said early builds I mostly just meant what abilities would go well with it? I find most early game melee abilities to be ridiculously boring.
>>
>>170814515
you need cast speed

>>170814651
stop posting please
>>
>>170804041
being this new
>>
File: 20170312125816_1.jpg (497KB, 1584x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170312125816_1.jpg
497KB, 1584x900px
What
>>
>>170810847
I meant in real life, soft delicate you not your big dick mc flask chugging marvel action hero character
>>
>>170814651
sunder is great for leveling
>>
>>170814513
t. your sweaty asscrack
meanwhile 2x hand of thought and motion will carry u from a1 prison where u found it to a4 dried lake and white tier maps
>>
>>170814708
Go back to Readdit.
>>
dreamt a key dropped for me. no sound and i stashed it to use this morning. convinved it was real til i logged in.

feels worse than dreaming i had a gf tbhs.
>>
>>170815105
>dreaming of girls
I sometimes forget the kinds of plebs i share this thread with
>>
>>170815105
>>170815293
I once dreamed a girl really liked me but she already had a bf so she still told me off
can't even get laid in my dreams
guess that's what I get for playing SSF
>>
>>170815670
The obvious solution is to become a trap/tranny and sleep with another /poeg/'er
>>
Diablo 3 > Path of Exile
>>
>>170815101
t. retard that thinks gorebreaker is even worth having in a stash tab
>>
>tfw I got key drop
I want to use it, but isn't the math against using it ;-;
>>
File: sad kitty.png (342KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad kitty.png
342KB, 480x480px
>>170815856
Why are you picking on me?
>>
>>170815923
Maths are for pussies
>>
>>170815856
Smart people keep junk uniques to sell for mystery gift prophecies. I got a call of the brotherhood once
>>
>>170814651
if you don't want boring don't go melee
>>
>>170815923
Do you want a measly 30c or a shot at becoming a legend?
>>
>>170815923
it's 50% chance

you either get a good foil or you don't
>>
> astramentis price keeps shooting up
why.jpg
I'm just gonna farm the card
>>
which map is the shortest? i have a bunch of ambush stones i need to use quick
>>
>>170816065
Speaking of which does the ilvl matters for this prophecy?
>>
>>170816493
wiki says it does, but it actually doesnt
>>
>>170816414
The one modeled after your peepee
>>
>>170816414
mesa for boss kill, strand in for full clear
>>
>>170816823
>>170816414
samefag
>>
>>170816532
>mortem mordu
kinda want to make a claw build now
>>
File: no.png (37KB, 804x557px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
37KB, 804x557px
>>170816949
kill yourself

>>170817029
it's great for levelling with something like blade flurry for a little while but the pDPS doesnt hold up for long to something like an allure
>>
>>170815989
When you showed up as an apparent beginner, it triggered something in him, for once in his life he gets to talk down to someone from a position of seniority, finally gets to know how all the bullies that knocked him around like a trash can in school feel, probably enjoying it more and more as you react to it
>>
>pit with beyond
>bameth spawns at the very end of the boss fight
Never died so hard ever before
>>
>>170817148
>pdps
>when added chaos exists
>>
Is there anything more delicious than freezing and shattering endless packs of Sea Witches and Their Spawn?
>>
>>170813418
People are reluctant to go with bow builds in hardcore because getting proper defenses for it is very difficult.
>>
>>170817457
dropping a big fat flameblast into a pack of spawn that proliferates its double dipped ignite into the beyond boss who spawns afterwards who explodes into gore the moment he appears
>>
>>170817421
I mean pdps still matters but ok
>>
File: 1488127558182.jpg (78KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488127558182.jpg
78KB, 575x1024px
>Tfw solo Uber lab at 73 for the first time trying it ever

FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN. Confident I can farm it easily now, I wasn't expecting such a cakewalk. What makes you guys more profit: running others as well or just farming it solo for treasure/enchants?
>>
>>170817598
What build
>>
>>170817598
running others is a hassle because theyre stupid and they die
>>
>>170817219
That makes sense.

Poor guy anon I hope you can get some help.
>>
what's a reasonable cast time for BV?
I'm afraid my casterzerker with his 0.31s might not make the cut
>>
>>170817820
Pick up all duration nodes.
>>
>>170817702
The amount of times I've had people walk in when I'm doing the boss is just mind blowing. Even if I explicitly say ''stay outside'' they sometimes still go in.

If I'm doing uber with 4-5 people I'm going to need a little bit less than a minute for each phase with my full armor ice crash build that has 100k dps. I dno why they want to walk in to do (more?) dps?

>>170817598
Running 2-3 people at once for 8c is the most profitable. Otherwise you do it on an easy day where you can walk to Izaro in 7 rooms or so and have portals + gargoyles or something easy like that. You get 3 keys every run along with an enchant.

For the enchant you should just buy a bunch of half decent armor helmets that have good life, good armor and decent resist rolls for a couple of chaos, or the same with ES (depends on what you want to get on your helmets and which enchants you want to trade).
>>
>>170816357
>being poor
haha
>>
Would you buys new run animation MTX?

For example
>you character runs like a Naruto autist/Sonic
>your character skips around
>your character levitates
etc
>>
>>170818612
only if I run like naruto
>>
>>170818494
id be happy if people enchanted just a white, decent eva/armor base, but 99% of people just do hubris circlets
>>
>>170818612
>Witch Levitation
I'd genuinely consider it.
I'd also consider paying for a Mount.
>>
>>170818159
I have +90% but it's still not nearly enough
>>
>>170818914
a normal bv build should cast 4-5 times per second, so year your .31 is a bit slow. revise your tree and gear to include some more cast speed
>>
>>170817820
are you using spell echo?
0.31 is pretty bad without it
cast speed is just incredible qol when clearing maps
>>
What's the most cost efficient storage space tab purchase I can make?
>>
>>170818789
The only nightmare bascinet (armor / eva) that I would enchant are the bringer of rain and devoto's devotion.

Most do eternal or royal burgonets for armor, for ES hubris circlets.
>>
So I just got a 6linked rare full dragonscale drop
The stats are shit, but is it worth scouring it and trying to craft it?
>>
>>170819198
regular stash tab bundle
since they force you to buy 150 points for it, and it costs 110, use your remaining points to convert 2 tabs into premium ones
>>
>>170819198
Currency Tab is by far and away the most space-efficient Tab.
>Stores THOUSANDS of each Currency, 5 misc currencies (coins and splinters are the notable ones)
Second up is Divination Cards if you get a wide array of them, but you'd never fill a regular Tab with those unless you never Redeem stacks.
Essence Tab is really meh.
Quad Stash Tab is really big and holds a lot of stuff.
Then your Regular and Premium Tabs.
>>
File: le_happy_merchant__184048.jpg (13KB, 206x213px) Image search: [Google]
le_happy_merchant__184048.jpg
13KB, 206x213px
>>170819553
>unironically recommending currency stash
>the stash you only need of you play the game wrong

>unironically recommending scamtabs like divination and essence with actual zero use

found the ggg employee
>>
>>170819096
>>170819060
yeah 0.31 is with echo, I guess I'll add a cast speed support when I can move it from a 3L, maybe use pledge of hands or just dual wield some cast speed wands
>>
>>170818612
You could probably charge a lot for that one Chris.
>>
>>170819553
Most essences I just delete or never use anyway

Currency is by far the most efficient. Just as I'm nearing 90 I usually have like 800 jewellers orbs lying around. Also it allows you to just stack chaos orbs and trade using only chaos orbs without going through the whole complex exalt to chaos bs that first happened.
>>
>>170819825
why dont you get an amplification wand
>>
>>170819802
Currency stash is legit a huge qol improvemente. I've only bought 50 points in this game. Bought stash currency tab on the sale, then bought weta and one shitty weapon effect for the FREE chest and got two stash tabs, and then a upgrade to premium tab on sale.

I still have 17 cyber shekels :^)
>>
File: Unset.jpg (144KB, 995x767px) Image search: [Google]
Unset.jpg
144KB, 995x767px
Just spent 8 exa on reliquary keys. Got Taste of hate. Where is my fucking Legacy Kaom, already used 20+ keys?
>>
thanks for the 45c retard LOL
>>
legacy kaoms may as well not exist for how rare it is
>>
When is GGG adress the unethical implications of double-dipping?
>>
>>170820025
Would t pledge be better? And I have point in chaos nodes do I was thinking of using apep too
>>
>>170820193
there is little need to actually hoard currency, and even if you do, thats the one thing that you can mule without much trouble.
div stash tab is a plain scam
having 2 premium stash tabs means you no longer need acquisition = huge QoL
>>
>>170820554
*going to adress

i maed typing mistaek
>>
>>170816357
>tfw sold mine too early
fuck
>>
>>170820580

apep is pretty good for poison scaling, but some have trouble with the mana multiplier + lack of shield charge

pledge is decent for leveling but youd eventually want to run something else unless you manage to 6l it
>>
>>170820310
You need to use a level 1 character to get leg kaom
>>
I wish that I was my Witch in real life, none of the kids at school could fuck with me then.
>>
>Got like 3 Lightning-damage-based uniques
>On my character that uses exclusively fire damage

Is lightning damage even viable as the main damage source of a build? That retarded-ass variance in damage puts me off
>>
just dropped my first ever clean 6L armor base

ilvl 73 widowsilk robe, not a regalia but i'll take it :^)
>>
>>170821148
Vaal spark
>>
>>170820843
looks good then worst case scenario i can pick that MoM mana cluster
>>
>>170821148
your retardance puts me off
>>
>>170821090
I'd fuck you tho ;)

Also I have a 6 link Searing Touch. What build would use it the best (currently using it with SRS)
>>
>>170821267
Unnecessary displays of hostility are unethical
>>
fuck off retard your meme is long dead now
>>
>>170821436
Excuse me?
>>
Which build should I go if I don't want to violate the NAP?
>>
File: 1401359331985.jpg (30KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
1401359331985.jpg
30KB, 255x244px
>trying to get the bonus keys from izaro on a pizzasticks build
>>
File: fairprice..png (147KB, 411x299px) Image search: [Google]
fairprice..png
147KB, 411x299px
:thinking:

I'm feeling that I'm either overpricing this or underpricing this but 12 chaos feels "ok"
>>
>>170821661
vaal righteous fire
>>
>>170821772
could probably go for 20
>>
>>170821772
tell me which build would use that

it's shit

no poison build uses projectiles and daggers, it's either bow poison or dagger BF / reave
>>
if i wanted jokes i would ask for your effective health points
>>
>>170822163
maybe someone does dagger ST
>>
>>170822163
spectral meme with voidheart?
>>
>>170822336
>>170822379
ST does not benefit from melee gems, meaning it is mediocre for physical. I have yet to see anybody running ST for a poison build. I admit it's quite possible, but in no way popular and in no way does it merit any real price on that jewel. It's 1c tops.
>>
Is tempchains enfeeble as strong as it used to be? Didn't really play the past 2 leagues.
>>
>>170822608
Blasmphy was nerfed so all curse suck now.
>>
>>170822508
just ignoring the projectile mod would make it like a 5c dagger poison jewel
>>
>>170822508
>I have yet to see anybody running ST for a poison build.
what better option is there? projectile damage is the most common double dipping modifier
that said, all the st poison builds rely on added chaos gem and not weapon damage so the jewel isn't that amazing
>>
What are some life builds that don't really need any auras at all? Trying to think of a cheap build that could afford to use full unreserved mana MoM, something like EA maybe?
>>
>>170823572
I already stated blade flurry and reave, BF being the single most popular option because of how much poison it applies. I believe the highest DPS found in builder is ~134m with dual scourge poison assassin BF.
>>
>>170823695
>EA
>Cheap
>>
>>170823695
some scorching ray shit
>>
Just got an Essene of Delirium and I'm playing poison scourge BF

should I use it or just sell it?
>>
File: Shit.jpg (43KB, 693x324px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
43KB, 693x324px
>>170820310
Spent another 6 exa - got nothing but shit. Good that i have nothing to spent currency on, but these retarded keys.
>>
>>170820894
cant even go in as level 1 character
>>
Now that I know how it feels how to have over 5k life how am I supposed to go back to playing a shadow?
>>
File: 20170312150811_1.jpg (374KB, 1584x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170312150811_1.jpg
374KB, 1584x900px
>Crit Ice Shot build
>Drop This

The ancestors smile upon me today
>>
those of you here that have played spark. Do you prefer LL or CI?
>>
>mfw making easy money off of dumb redditors by selling easily attainable challenges
>mfw the angry pms I get from people who don't want to pay and want to be spoonfed something already dead simple
>mfw I just kick people who refuse to pay up front from the party and they rage
>>
>>170824893
by learning to itemize properly
>>
>>170825010
Seriously who the fuck buys an uber lab carry?

You might as well admit your build is shit and reroll if you can't do uber lab. Those last two ascendancy points won't save your build.
>>
>>170825376
Necro and Guardian bots.
>>
File: 1455750433895.jpg (46KB, 416x428px) Image search: [Google]
1455750433895.jpg
46KB, 416x428px
>>170825010
>wanting to be that guy who evicts a black family that cant afford to pay rent irl, but in-game
>>
File: sue.jpg (19KB, 250x361px) Image search: [Google]
sue.jpg
19KB, 250x361px
>>170825452
> real life = games
> forcing the discussion to become race based
>>
>>170825452
challenge completion is a luxury, not a necessity
>>
>>170825452
>not wanting to be that guy
what are you, a race-baiting race traitor?
>>
>>170825452
oh right I forgot about muh feelings
>>
>>170825452
free
>>
>>170814949
Thanks anon, I'm using Sunder right now and it's awesome. One of the first "melee" abilities that I actually enjoy.
>>
>congratulations you found this super rare key
>here have this item that is worse in every way than one you could drop today
>>
>>170826595
it's a gamble, fag
>>
>>170826595
you think GGG buffed all those old shitties because they cared about build diversity? lol
>>
I hate how I have to feel bad about not selling keys when I get some absolute garbage
They should have made them untradeable
>>
>>170826648
It's a gamble not worth taking - already used over 30 keys - only good drops were Taste of Hate and 2 Soul Strikes. Started this league with intention of getting Kaom, finished my build and now spend everything on keys - total bullshit.
>>
>using keys
>>
its unethical to not use the first key you find.
>>
well I am playing an unethical build soooo...
>>
>want to try golem build
>gated behind 6ex jewels
>>
>finally get a party invite for the item I'm trying to buy
>computer instantly shuts down
o-ok
>>
>>170827486
sorry fun is expensive
get to grinding if you want to play your summoner druid
>>
what's an ethical spectral throw build
>>
definitely NOT howaa
by no means play HOWAA IF YOU WANT TO BE ETHICAL

I REPEAT
DO
NOT
PLAY
HOWAA
>>
just realized vaaling gear pretty much gives you a guaranteed augmentation orb. any way to make a profit off this?
>>
Reminder to watch /our guys/ (minus ziggydoo) at Baeclast
>>
>>170828206
>any way to profit from getting an aug out of a chaos????
>>
Dumbest shit I have ever read on this sub
>>
File: 1398925012836.png (381KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1398925012836.png
381KB, 500x500px
>thought shaper had tentacle face for the longest time because of how he's sort of an amalgamation of various cthulu mythos characters
>looked up close the other day
>it's just a beard
>>
>tfw the only upgrades you find are "on sale" by some le ebin price fixing xD guys
>>
>>170828571
how does having greek mythological beasts guarding you make you cthulu based 'tard?
>>
>>170828871
>some cartographer
>comes into contact with a reality bending device
>gets swept away into the void and becomes a sort of god of that void
>travels through various worlds, bending them and shaping them in his chaotic vision
>lives in the fucking stars

i don't think you've read much lovecraft stuff
he's very clearly inspired by lovecraftian stuff, as most of this game is
the greek aspect is present for sure, but that doesn't mean there isn't a lovecraft aspect present as well
>>
File: 20170312155230_1.jpg (757KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170312155230_1.jpg
757KB, 1680x1050px
tfw 2 +2
>>
>my flameblast totem friend wants to do Atziri with me
>doesn't understand the issue at hand
>>
Has evasion+ES hybrid ever been a thing?
>>
>>170829524
(You)
>>
>>170823695
dsfarblar is doing MoM EA elementalist, seems decent
>>
>>170824296

This foil effect looks very bad. Yellowy-orangy-greenish. Yuck.
>>
>>170831190

MoM EA Hierophant. 0 Mana skill cost.
>>
>>170831849
stick EA into horror helm for some sweet shitty 6 link action
>>
>>170831946

A +2 to gem level Skin of the Loyal is way better. Lvl 28 EA with no mana cost, how about that?
>>
holy shit leveling in the most tedious thing ever
why is every zone a maze with tons of pointless dead ends. It's just one big waste of time
>>
File: jews.png (177KB, 672x113px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
177KB, 672x113px
fucking jews right
>>
File: stash.jpg (213KB, 586x721px) Image search: [Google]
stash.jpg
213KB, 586x721px
rate my stash poeg
>>
>>170818612
>Templar frolicking around and smiting dudes
you bet your ass I would
>>
File: 1472114552681.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
1472114552681.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>170833148
>shitpoopturdtutorialinflationboringrmtresurrectatcheckpointbirdcrowcarrioncasualnormiecore
>>
How do I get Frenzy charges as Totems? Using Wand and Frenzy sounds miserable.
>>
>trying to 6L my 750 es chest
>five 5 links in ~100 fusings

hehe
>>
>cyclone still really uncomfortable to use
I would be fine with getting locked into it until I reach the point I clicked even though that's annoying, but getting stuck on edges and rocks is so annoying. Really surprised they didn't give it a qol change when they went over the melee skills
>>
>>170833578
thats why I dropped it too, really good when it works but god help you in any narrow area or around debris
>>
>>170833435
a five link is what, 150 fusings at vorici?
you may as well keep going
>>
>mortem morsu actually going above 1 alch
Is there any item Mathil can't make popular?
>>
they should make a boss based on like, toenail fungus or something
>>
>>170834342
what did he do now?
>>
>>170834342
your dick
>>
>>170834542
Mortem morsu spectral throw
>>
>>170834595
sounds like trash
>>
>>170833936
>cyclone
>really good

Wtf
>>
>xoph's heart nearly quadrupled in price the last couple days

I assume ive been memed by some faggot streamer.
>>
>>170834764
Doesn't stop the prices from going up
>>
>>170835146
play the game instead of memeing
>>
>outlevelled my mapping buddy
>want to reroll to let him catch up
>don't know what to build
Is the brutus' lead sprinkler build fun or is it just a meme?
>>
>>170835529
Anon I played cyclone for prophecy - breach. Playing vspark now and cyclone isn't even close to the same effectiveness/cost ratio.

Honestly GGG needs to buff melee skills fucking hard
>>
>>170835806
>comparing anything to vspark

Are you retarded?
>>
>>170835682
no one is playing it so
>>
>>170835162
haha get over you'reself buddy. you're not important enough to be memed by a stream. not even a speck in a one's eye.. you don't matter and whatever plans you had are nothing compared to a pro build
>>
>>170836198
Nobody was playing HoWAA until 3 weeks into the League either.
>>
>>170835682
use it with baron
>>
>>170825427
necro 4th ascendancy doesn't add anything
>>
>>170833380
retard
>>
>>170835882
Kinda.

Still melee skills are shit compared to anything else imho
>>
>>170836894
retard
>>
Playing with Offerings for the first time. They don't actually show duration in the buff? That's kinda horseshit.
>>
retards
>>
>>170837418
>His pack lives longer than 5 seconds
???
>>
>listed 17 minutes ago
>not online

XD
>>
>trying to buy a chest
>nobody responds or is pricefixing or straith up le epic trolling
>>
>loot filter makes good drop sound
>it's a drillneck that was nerfed into the ground
>>
>>170838090
AH when? Honestly I don't understand GGG'S position on trading at all. A lot of the time it's alright, sometimes it's downright cancerous.
>>
Does Blasphemy count for Necromancer's aura node for yourself?
>>
File: 1459882329530.jpg (35KB, 190x429px) Image search: [Google]
1459882329530.jpg
35KB, 190x429px
>>170837423
idiot
>>
File: jewsimulator.png (4MB, 1912x1053px) Image search: [Google]
jewsimulator.png
4MB, 1912x1053px
who else here /richfag/
>>
>>170838440
No. It counts as a Curse, not an Aura.
>>
>>170838541
post tree to be desu
>>
>tfw only 120c and still haven't even gotten to t12 maps because drops are being shitty as heck
gonna take a while to 6L that disfavour...
>>
File: ss (2017-03-12 at 10.44.28).png (738KB, 627x628px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-12 at 10.44.28).png
738KB, 627x628px
>>170838541
right here
>>
>>170838440
>Commander of Darkness is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Necromancer that grants increased damage, attack speed and cast speed to the user and nearby allies from each non-curse auras cast by user.
just check the wiki breh
>>
>>170838541
>2-L Shield
>>
File: 1425055013649.png (159KB, 305x315px) Image search: [Google]
1425055013649.png
159KB, 305x315px
>>170837575
>people price fixing poorjoy's on poe.trade
>>
>>170838541
What the hell is that build?
>>
>>170838748
Why doesn't it just say that on the skill in-game.
>>
>>170838838
Shock Nova is actually pretty strong this League.
>>
>>170838541
Why do people this? spend their day playing path of poe.trade then proudly take a screenshot of their currency tab? you will find no recognition doing this
>>
>>170838925
What ascendancy/tree? I tried a little bit as elementalist at the start, really wanted to make something work but ended up going flameblast totems instead after failing.
>>
>>170838871
because fuck consistency
>>
File: the best poe player.png (16KB, 730x215px) Image search: [Google]
the best poe player.png
16KB, 730x215px
>Steel died once at level 93
>now back to level 97
>while playing SSFHC
>has been doing this for many leagues in a row
What is YOUR excuse for not progressing as fast with the crutch of trading?
>>
>>170839384
I'm not autistic
>>
>>170839384
I have a full time job
>>
>>170839010
That specific one is a Crit Occultist.
>>
>>170812817
old screenshot. there's no ascendancy classes in the portrait and the faggot is on standard.

also there's an overlay you can use, but it's not recommended.
>>
>>170839384
>elementalist
>>
Can someone gimme a hand with my build, trying to go for a poison EK nova build have a 5L but i'm still dealing almost no dps to bosses, what am I doing wrong here? https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAQHRBbUGcAguD6sWvxmKIuokiyaVKlsyAU6fUuxVS2HiYetiWnp_gl6ExZcGm42btaEiokCv67IZtMW748LswzrEos9635jo1vT4_ro=
>>
>>170839823
Why'd they change it? Sjw scum?
>>
>>170839384
>military grade autism spent on a videogame

shame
>>
>>170839010
i'm playing inquisitor and it's good enough to cruise through t15s and it's only lvl19 shock nova atm. I do have 536% crit multi though
>>
>>170839384
I like to pick up every wisdom scroll
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1384x752px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1384x752px
>>170839010
Something like this.
>Level 91, Kill,Kill,Alira
>280% ES before Int mods
>All the other benefits of Occultist and ES and Crit
Feel free to tweak. Main setup Gems are Increased AoE, Echo, Inc. Critical Strikes, Controlled Destruction, Inc. Critical Damage.
>>
>>170839384
i was 15th in ssf hc and then got bored and ripped
>>
Any turdbirds want a HH? Just going to stop now and wait for 3.0.
>>
what builds are even good with occultist? I barely see it played
>>
Can you actually get anything good from Talisman? Flooded my stash with that shit but got pure trash only
>>
>>170841025
sure, post ign
>>
Is there a more unethical curse than vulnerability?
>>
>>170841230
They have done pretty good implicite desu like that +30% chaos damage one
Then it's just a matter of rolling high mods I believe
>>
>>170841025
me me
>>
>>170842198
see
>>170841285
>>
>>170842092
Yes, temporal chains.
>>
>>170840940
Would it work with void batteries ?
Also Auras ?
>>
>>170842092
Enfeeble since most higher end builds will use it
>>
File: onekey.jpg (233KB, 857x685px) Image search: [Google]
onekey.jpg
233KB, 857x685px
>>170815105
Found one. now i can quit, see yall next beta
>>
>tfw died from missclicking a strongbox

I had just unlocked maps for the first time ever since I started playing in Closed Beta..

feels bad man.
>>
>>170842502
thanks, hacked
>>
>>170842643
i just died too senpai
FUCK
>>
https://github.com/TheSmellOfVictory/poe_sniper

take 80GB+ of data every day for each user of this script

GGG still thinks that it's better than having an AH
>>
File: 20170312223218_1.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170312223218_1.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
first and last good essence craft ill ever get
>>
>>170842975
Would be nice to see the craft you're talking about
>>
File: 20170312223254_1.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170312223254_1.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
>>170842975

here's the actual fucking item
>>
>>170843189
looks like trash
>>
>>170843295
th-thanks anon
>>
>>170842964
nice keylogger
>>
>>170843426
does not even need a login

ps: you're retarded
>>
nice try hacker
>>
people not even able to understand a bash script should be banned, period
>>
>>170842964
Real answer is to just change currency items every league. People have gotten too used to using chaoses as currency "standard". Nobody ever really uses them for their intended purposes anyways past Chaos, except utter richfags slamming to try and get richer.

Next league, no chaos, no exalts, no alts or transmutes or whatever. Like in Perandus league, if the only currency had been coins, or in Essence league if the only currency had been essences. That'd have fucking shaken up the economy. What the fuck sort of exchange rate would you get on tempest -> breach stones? Hell, have a league with NO currency items, that'd solve trade issues entirely. What the fuck are you going to use as your standard, Facebreakers?

But GGG doesn't have the balls, really. They're not willing to give in to the obvious need for an AH, but they're not willing to do what it takes to revamp trade and barter, either.
>>
nerd ass codenigger monkeys with an unwarranted superiority complex should be banned from existence, period, full stop
>>
>>170843640
jaja i already got 10 accounts with the script
>>
>>170844083
t. brainlet
>>
>>170844169
t. dicklet
>>
File: dread_lash.jpg (58KB, 458x319px) Image search: [Google]
dread_lash.jpg
58KB, 458x319px
I whipped this up semi-jokingly not expecting much, but now I dunno. Good life and ok resists. I've never done traps before. They don't benefit from weapon elemental damage, right? I feel like it's trash, but maybe not.
>>
>>170844002

I mean, soj was a currency, im sure poe autists would find something.
>>
File: 1475800649430.jpg (58KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475800649430.jpg
58KB, 500x667px
hc ssf is pretty lonely poeg...

towns are all empty...
>>
>>170844212
Would buy for 5c
>>
File: depression.jpg (36KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
36KB, 600x315px
>>170844487
are you fun, catposter?
>>
File: vSPYcdT.jpg (30KB, 480x635px) Image search: [Google]
vSPYcdT.jpg
30KB, 480x635px
> Get a good breach leaguestone providing 15 breaches
> 10 are Tul
>>
>>170844083
found the nigger
>>
>>170844002
people use all currency for crafting. you're retarded
>>
>>170844610

>totem build
>it's a tul breach

>ele weakness -max
>in a nemesis map
>esh breach

I hate breach sometimes
>>
>>170844610
just equip your kaom's roots dude like hahaha
>>
>having to use kaoms roots
>not playing juggernigger
>>
mom won't stop using the damn microwave while I'm playing -.-
>>
>>170844296
Sure, you'd probably use maps or something. But the point is that GGG could shake things up by changing things up every league. They don't. The biggest problem is that, at this point, it is far more valuable to use a Chaos or Exalt for trading than it is to use it for its actual purpose.

"Expectation" is the single most important economic factor. It's why prices go up after Mathil shows off a build using some item - people EXPECT that the price will go up, so it does. People buy cheap ones to flip, or people raise the price of the ones they already have. It's entirely possible that demand hasn't increased by much, but price expectation has.

People have an expectation about the value of a Chaos Orb or an HH or a Tabula, and that drives the price. Sure, there are other turbulent forces, like price fixing, but those forces themselves are also driven by expectation.

>>170845216
Not nearly to the degree that they use it for trading. How many Chaos are you sitting on right now, a few hundred? What is more valuable to the average, poor player with 5-10 Chaos - gambling to try and get a GG roll, or spending those chaos on a full set of gear and a few good uniques?

Again, the main issue is expectation. It's not that nobody uses a Chaos for its "implicit" use. It's that people don't expect to use one in that way, just as currency.

If "people use all currency for crafting. you're retarded" is a valid position to hold, then why is the economy so fucked up?
>>
>>170845236

kinda glad i skipped breach league because this shit is rippy as fuck
>>
>>170846090
yeah but it was fun as fuck, havent had a balls to the wall league like that in fucking forever mang
>>
File: screenshot-0003.png (511KB, 931x461px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0003.png
511KB, 931x461px
I was hoping /poeg/ could give me some advice. These are all the shitty (and somewhat more shitty) uniques my ssf lvl 76 character has gathered, none of which really suit her, So I was thinking of making a new character that could make use of them, any ideas? I know there is a build involving Oro's sacrifice but I don't like the fact that it can't do atziri at all

Also does ssf increase drop rates of uniques? Because the first character i made a long while ago got to merciless while finding a grand total of 2 (two) uniques.
>>
>>170846150
>Vaal righteous fire
Is this as fun as it looks?
>>
>>170845830
better check in son, its not normal. Had the same problem with my roommates who would use it at like midnight-1am and it would kill my connection instantly. Apparently that means that the microwave is "leaking" so yeah, better check it out.
>>
>>170846090
>tfw toaster pc so breaches become a powerpoint slideshow at times
>>
File: 1440892758811.png (372KB, 407x418px) Image search: [Google]
1440892758811.png
372KB, 407x418px
>>170846240
It is, but it is also as rippy as it looks. If you're a shitcorw, go for it.
>>
>>170846240
Didn't mean to quote desu
>>
File: blyat.png (1MB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.png
1MB, 700x840px
>list item at a good price
last time im going to make that mistake
>>
rate my meme
>>
>>170846240
What's the deal with vaal RF? Seen a few videos where people actually oneshot endgame bosses with it, what's the catch?
>>
>>170846228
go earthquake. You have belly, karui, and even some leveling shit
>>
>>170846569
If you don't have life leech and vaal pact you die
>>
just once I'd like for a Kalandra strongbox to not be underwhelming garbage
>>
>>170846476
It's always funny when you tell them no, and then sell it to someone else and then 30 seconds later they say "fine I'll pay "set price"
>>
>>170846228
Do EQ/warchief totes with the marohi and belly. You cannot die as either build. Youll wanna farm prophecy leaguestones for silver coins for a voidheart. You will be able to do uber lab and uber atziri easy enouigh.
>>
>>170846585
Will try that one out. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1270012403642.png (35KB, 697x656px) Image search: [Google]
1270012403642.png
35KB, 697x656px
>>170844487
>using stolen packets of parmesan cheese from a restaurant instead of from a store-bought dispenser
>>
>>170846807
>store bought parmesan dispenser
Anon, i...
>>
yearly reminder that if you havent rebound attack in place to space you belong in shitcore
>>
>>170846667
>not just using vaal immortal call before vaal RF
>>
>>170846807
>parmesan dispenser
and hon hon baguette to you young lady
>>
>>170846934
>>
>>170847075
me on the right
>>
>>170846476
>/dnd X is sold
>>
>>170847250
you're supposed to grate fresh market-bought parmesan before every meal you filthy beotian
>>
>echoing/massive/divine/diamond shrine
>its the end of the map

worst fucking meme
>>
do you think console players will get vibrations in their controller when they crit instead of screen shake

how close to a handjob would that feel if you had the controller in your lap
>>
>>170846505
good meme. spot on
>>
>>170839384
>Implying top rankers aren't multiple people grinding in shifts.
Top MMO "players" do it, not impossible top PoE players do it.
>>
>>170848178
except you can check when an account is online and steel hasn't been playing more than 10 hours a day tops
>>
File: AoE comparison.png (2MB, 1154x653px) Image search: [Google]
AoE comparison.png
2MB, 1154x653px
does anyone still unironically use blasphemy? the radius is so dogshit now it doesn't seem worth it unless you're melee melee
>>
>>170848726
I use temp chains so I can easily dodge things that come in range
>>
currently running avatar of fire build

fire penetration is better than ele focus right?
>>
yeah herald with curse on hit is better
>>
>>170848726
use it with temp chains and poison BV
>>
>cursing
>not using curse on hit gloves

when will poorfags learn bros?
>>
>ex to c already at 64:1
>was 40:1 a few days ago
Fuck feels like I missed an opportunity there
>>
>>170849125
i cant imagine not using both
>>
>>170848726
Its only for offensive melee and defensive curses now.
>>
>>170848726
I do but I semi-facetank with a MoM build.
>>
>>170849508
Happens every single league
>>
File: Masketta.png (45KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Masketta.png
45KB, 128x128px
>>170849514
i have weapon elemental damage in right now

i dont have room for all 3 in my 5 link

but i get the feeling fire pen is better ? i already got 10% fire pen from my tree
>>
>>170849603
Is it going to reach 80:1 like standard?
>>
>>170848726
you did curse on hit with offscreening bows and OoS for spells anyway
>>
>>170849739
Guessing it'll stabilize around 70
>>
>>170849404
aren't curses from corrupted gloves like level 10 and offensive ones
>>
Does the deceiver belt intimidate work on bosses and stuff?
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on eq builds?
>>
What do I want for Tornado shot.

GMP + Pierce and Raider

or GMP + Ricochet from Deadeye?
>>
>open strongbox
>forget it's a reflect map
hehe that was close
>>
>>170851379
If you use ele damage raider. If you use physical assassin.
>>
>>170851169

sure, here's a quick rundown
>vaal sparkers bow to the quakers
>in contact with cadiro
>possess trap immune abilities
>control the Lab with an iron but fair fist
>own labyrinths and shaped strands globally
>direct ascendants of the royal classes
>will bankroll the first city in act 14
>own 99% of all exalts in the league
>first designed builds will in all likelihood be earthquake
>both classes, marauder and duelist, said to have 215+ IIQ, such quantity has only existed on standard
>ancient Theopolian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the uber lab and bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented wealth
>they own uber lab helmet enchant facilities all over wraeclast
>you likely work in one
>they learned fluent Hebrew in a week
>nation states entrust their perandus coin reserves with the quakers. There's no gold in Ft. Vaalspark, only Ft. Disfavour
>the builds are about 6 leagues old, from the space time reference point of the base vaal currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are timeless builds existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings
>>
Can a hat have a corruption implicit and an enchant?
>>
File: 1466103937814.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466103937814.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Is there a definitive HoWa CI spectral throw ranger build out there?

I'm seeing huge variation. Should I just go with what Etup is doing?
>>
>>170852848
of course not silly
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-12+at+05.32.35).jpg (24KB, 359x129px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-12+at+05.32.35).jpg
24KB, 359x129px
how are your gains doing, /poeg/ ?
>>
>>170851379
last league i used deadeye with proj and chain with a reach of the council
>>
>>170853292
no ex because spending it all giving my str necromancer the best gear possible
>>
>>170853292
How the fuck
I'm so broke...
>>
File: 20170313003420_1.jpg (146KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
20170313003420_1.jpg
146KB, 596x600px
>>170853292
>6 link never
>>
>>170854032
rolled a GG vaal regalia
sold for 7ex
>>
I got like 50c plus the gear I'm using that I'll never be able to sell anyway
>>
File: file.png (753KB, 624x626px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
753KB, 624x626px
>>170853292
Just spent about 2.5ex on a 38% fire dmg Kaoms
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-12+at+05.43.15).jpg (8KB, 103x209px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-12+at+05.43.15).jpg
8KB, 103x209px
>>170854079
PLEASE do not remind me
>>
has anyone seen an unset ring with the new +gem level mod?
>>
File: 1474222643895.jpg (22KB, 293x292px) Image search: [Google]
1474222643895.jpg
22KB, 293x292px
poeg what's a good hc ssf loot filter
>>
>poeg
>good
>hc
>ssf
>>
how do I retire from SSFHC
this league blows wolf dicks
>>
quitter
>>
>>170855251
buttons on the character screen whenever the SSF character is selected
>>
File: vaal regalia.png (52KB, 155x271px) Image search: [Google]
vaal regalia.png
52KB, 155x271px
Do I have what it takes ?
>>
File: moves.jpg (52KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
moves.jpg
52KB, 320x320px
>when you just tear up the dancefloor with izaro in uber lab
>>
which star wars movie is that
>>
its ex machina
>>
What are some very unethical builds that use the Ranger as a base?
>>
>kill shavronne
>"after brutus, im glad i wont see any more of your work"

why is the witch so brutal bros?
>>
>>170856453
phys damage gulpdyke
>>
>>170856453
pathfinder is THE original unethical ascendancy for anything that uses poison
raider is pretty unethical these days too
>>
I just did with 5k life
4L Warchief is strong
>>
>>170856453
BV
>>
recommend me a build based/inspired by this pic
>>
>>170855058
>using loot filter in hc
>ssf hc even
so catshitter is a casual too
>>
>>170856629
no
>>
>>170856629
EO firestorm RF witch
>>
>>170856629
righteous fire
>>
>>170856629
freezing pulse totems
>>
whats the most ethical build
>>
the fuck off back to ribbit and kill yourself build
>>
Using loot filters is extremely unethical, the time spent looking for items in the ground is a essential and integral part of SSF
>>
File: shitcrow5.png (187KB, 332x324px) Image search: [Google]
shitcrow5.png
187KB, 332x324px
>>170856629

::thinking::
>>
whats a build apt for a 5 star man?
>>
>>170857156
Blood Magic + Chaos Inoculation + Eldritch Battery
>>
>>170857786

>no caustic flask

shit build
>>
>>170857680
copris coc
>>
whats the most unethical build
>>
>chaos spam regalia
>8ex on one
>2ex on another

total cost: 30chaos

Hmm...
>>
>falling for the chaos spamming meme
>>
How good is Lacerate?
>>
>>170858346
bad
>>
>>170858007
all-time? spark for sure
>>
>>170858346
not very

consider sunder
>>
>>170858346
it's only good with unethical weapons like starforge.
>>
HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of ethical, meme builds, muh ssf, muh hardcuckery, le ebin shitcore, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Path of Exile and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.
>>
>sell item
>could have probably got an exalt or two more if i waited on it and wasn't tired
>Feel bad even though the money right now has way more use than money in a week when someone actually would buy it
>>
>tfw tried a memebuild and it's going bad
>no courage to just roll another character
At least it was fun while it lasted.
>>
t. mediumcore
>>
File: twitter.png (8KB, 365x199px) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
8KB, 365x199px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>170858875
>tfw your build crashes into a wall at lvl 80
>>
>>170856123
>only fire res
>int roll
>>
>tfw oversoul just stands there and shoots chilled ground
>>
File: gfs_50498_1_16_mid.jpg (19KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_50498_1_16_mid.jpg
19KB, 540x405px
>>170859001
>he thinks int rolls are bad
>>
>>170858935
The Walking Dead 7 NA Fox?
>>
>>170859001

>int roll
>what is +es%
>what is howa
>what is whispering ice

please leave and never return
>>
3rd ssfhc rip. will to anything leaving. SWT or SRS. please decide for me poeg. thanks.
>>
Rolled a dual strike shadow and it feels kinda shit and boring. Last time I played was Perandus league in which I enjoyed the poison dmg bow spark build. Can you recommend something similar that's cheap? Only got a few chaos orbs. Basically decent mobility ranged that isn't too squishy. Rather not totems.
>>
>>170859126
regardless, you won't get as high of an ES out of that than something that rolled with natural % and max ES roll
>>
Should i make a magic find character

Is that the new meme
>>
>>170859330
no?
>>
>>170859253
how unethical do you want to get?
>>
>>170858997
I'll even take tips, if someone feel like helping a memer out.

I was trying to do negromancer using the baron.

So I have 9 zombies and I was using sunder + ancestral warchief for some dps. I am trying to switch to RF totems because it's a little bit safer. I'm stuck into early maps. I'm not dying nor anything, but it's going slow as shit.

Here is pastebin with pob, if anyone would be so kind: http://pastebin.com/kk3MbuP2
>>
File: in charge.jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
in charge.jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>170858708
>you autists are the absolute bane of this board
>>
victario's influence just dropped
time to start building that cuckshed I usppose
>>
>>170852768
Very well memed
So is it actually good and fun?
>>
>>170858708
>im fucking tired of this gneeral

then leave instead of writing pastas
>>
>>170859230
>will to anything leaving
what? play Arc
>>
>arena fetch 3 pint-sized summoners
>never get a single one of them in starting hand, mulligan or not

fucking shit game holy shit why do I even play this
>>
>>170860267
>good

top tier

>fun

it CAN be fun but it really depends on your gear, imo. Just bare minimum is really fucking boring, but getting fun stuff like voidheart, 6 link, disfavour, earthquake duration lab enchant, makes it much much more enjoyable to play.
>>
>>170859230
Srs for max fun
>>
>>170860547
are you the same fag that thought this was lolg a few days ago?
>>
>>170860519
>play Arc
uhm, no
>>
>>170858708
bravo retard
>>
>>170860749
how about yes you stupid shit
>>
>>170860683
no, just there isnt a single heartstone general and heartstone is a meme game so I had to vent this somewhere and this is THE meme general
>>
How should I be crafting strongboxes?
>>
>>170860661
>fun
>>
>>170860843
dont bother, strongboxes suck dick. save your currency for the good ones m8
>>
>>170860843
alch and chaos until you get freezes you on opening
>>
We really need an auction house

Only people against it are scammers and price fixers
>>
>>170861356
this is the most reddit canned post ever
>>
>>170861356
and GGG, because they run several RMT websites
>>
reasons for auction house:

>

reasons against auction house:

>leddit
>>
how to spot reddits:

they capitalize their sentences and try very hard to appear smart (probably confused there's no upvote system here)
>>
>>170860809
sunder is just good arc anyway.
>>
File: Xq4UOBT.png (237KB, 1544x973px) Image search: [Google]
Xq4UOBT.png
237KB, 1544x973px
>>170861495
Excellent point
>>
>>170861938
>>170861495
>>170861356
samefag
not reading your novel
>>
File: 1432946684529.jpg (26KB, 643x127px) Image search: [Google]
1432946684529.jpg
26KB, 643x127px
>>170861356
>not liking the great player interaction
>>
>Chan memes
>Autistic

Is Tarkecat: dare I say: our guy?
>>
>>170861356
God damn i'm so sick of all these trade whiners, it's constant. Everyone complained about D3's auction house to the point that its removed and now everyone wants it back in poe.

>Waahhhh buying an item is harder than a single click
>Wahhh someone put an item up for 1c that isn't 1c better SS and whine
>>
File: almosst.jpg (16KB, 361x140px) Image search: [Google]
almosst.jpg
16KB, 361x140px
>>170862008
>>
>>170862008
>being so buttflustered by something that is common knowledge
>>
>>170862269
nice ms paint job
color me impressed
>>
File: 20170313021554_1.jpg (155KB, 768x563px) Image search: [Google]
20170313021554_1.jpg
155KB, 768x563px
r8 my fash
>>
>>170862268
Nobody gives a shit about diablo retard

You can't compare a REAL MONEY auction house to an in game currency one anyway
>>
>>170862412
gay skelly/10
>>
File: 107778.jpg (275KB, 2206x968px) Image search: [Google]
107778.jpg
275KB, 2206x968px
>>170862393
>>
>>170862268
D3 is worse right now than when it had an AH

went from ~10million players to 15k in 4 years.
>>
>>170862412
purple/never
>>
>>170862552
how do you manipulate pixels like that to hide the (You)s?? very impressive!!
>>
File: 20170313022113_1.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170313022113_1.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
how disappointing is this going to be
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with a in-game item search and buy with one click
>>
File: lonelynsingle.jpg (25KB, 531x101px) Image search: [Google]
lonelynsingle.jpg
25KB, 531x101px
>>170862697
>>
File: 1465884733880.jpg (81KB, 621x444px) Image search: [Google]
1465884733880.jpg
81KB, 621x444px
>>170862868

>find a strongbox with every item fully linked
>only drops single socket items

Every time.
>>
>>170863476
>204,023,402,345,545,211 rarity
>all whites and blues

strongboxes were a mistake
>>
>>170857465
say that in a breach
>>
>>170861356
just play ssf you SHITTER
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to get good single target DPS on vaal spark?
>>
>>170863805

use normal spark dipshit
>>
>>170863848
>normal spark
>good single targetr
>>
>>170863805
Only fight Doedre ;^)
>>
>>170861679
>arguing against this fallacy will lead nowhere cause you'll just say "lol reddit"
fantastic
>>
>>170863878
>vaal spark
>no souls
>no single target
>>
new
>>170863941
>>170863941
>>170863941
>>
it's amazing how bad shitcrows are at poe

reckon they're bad at everything
>>
>>170863805
vaal glacial hammer
>>
>>170863990
But my vspark doesn't do good single target to begin with, that's the problem. It clears trash easily as expected, but then I just can't kill any bosses.

>>170864038
>Lock myself in with the boss
>>
>>170864090
no youd be locking the boss in with you, theres a distinct difference.
>>
>>170862868
this is the true memebox

how hard was it to give it +2 additional sockets instead of +1

holy shit who cares if they are all alched, this is pretty much a (very) rare box
Thread posts: 805
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.