[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ceg/ Conan Exiles General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Stop letting the thread fucking die edition

>Official Links
Website - https://conanexiles.com/
Steam Store - http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/

>What is Conan Exiles?
Conan Exiles is a survival game made by the devs of Age of Conan, and it's currently on the Early Access fun ride.

>Unofficial Premium /vg/ Servers

PvP server 3x harvest/kill xp 10x crafting/gathering xp: 45.35.132.62:38715
(/vg/ comfy server)
Bellas Comfortable 2x Server:
208.167.251.87:24030
>Official /vg/ server
Officlal PvP #185 vanilla rates

>Server not showing in the list?
Go to your Properties for Conan Exiles on Steam, and open the Launch Options, then type in : +connect <server ip/port>

>Helpful hint of the day
Skin color determines the color of your pubic hair!

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/wJGbGde

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cegeneral
>>
Map: https://conanexiles.ginfo.gg/#c=-58;-17;3
>>
>>170686075
Sorry, should've added that to OP. I just try to make it as quick as possible. At least I fixed the servers' info.
>>
hey, i literally just installed this a few minutes ago. Know pretty little about it other than I like Conan. I've played a little bit of DayZ and Rust (not a lot of Rust at all, tho).
Would a /vg/ server or an official server be a better idea for someone who doesn't know shit? And is there a difference between the servers besides rates?

I'll just join the first one listed here and see what happens in the meantime, thanks.
>>
>>170687329
Comfy is PvP but no building damage.
Bella is PvP with building damage.
Comfy is pretty great for PvE fun, with a bit of possible PvP. There are three mods needed; Breast Physics, Shaved and Oiled, and Armor loot. Not a fan of shaved and oiled but it's still my main server. I like not worrying about my shit being destroyed or stolen.

You will get raided on Bella eventually most likely, however it seems they are not okay with mass offline raiding or destroying shit just to destroy it, so it'sa pretty nice server. No mods.

Try them both.
>>
>>170687780
I completely forgot about mods, i'll look up how to get them. It can't be that hard.
Thanks for that quick summary, helps a lot! I think i'd rather building damage than not, but that's without a frame of reference so i could be retarded. I'll try both like you suggest.
Thanks again, see you guys in the game hopefully.
>>
>>170688125
Like I said, you shouldn't have to worry about losing literally everything on Bella's server, so building damage isn't terrible. Worst case I think is a couple walls down and your shit stolen. Nothing like playing on an official server or something.
>>
Can I be tied up and have my boipussy ravaged by big, strong horses?
>>
Friendly reminder: a bump once in a while could save the thread.
>>
>>170690680
>no patch this week
dead game, dead thread
>>
>>170690680

Threads are kind of like a cocaine high. Needs a few bumps now and then.

Wonder what funcom's got at PAX. They already showed what they had planned at GDC, so i'm guessing it's probably more of the same but with maybe a hands-on station to show off the trebuchet.
>>
>>170688993
why yes funbutton, just pretend your buddies are horses
>>
File: 1384712521147.jpg (20KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1384712521147.jpg
20KB, 403x395px
Item Stack Glitching

#1 Inventory:

Take 2 stacks of items that is over the normal limit (eg: brimstone has a max of 20 BUT you can get ~30+ when using a steel pickaxe on rocknoses)
Put both stacks in your inventory and make sure your inventory setting is set to CUSTOM
Click on one stack and drag it ontop of another
One stack should absorb the other and go up in quanity while the other goes down to regular limit

#2 Crafting Station

Fill your crafting station with all the required resources and make sure your crafting station setting is set to CUSTOM
Turn crafting station on
When output material is made, replace it with resources used to make material
>>
>>170693727
Forgot to mention this can be used on chests and large chest too but you need to use meat, wait until it turns putrid and replace it.
>>
>>170693727
Also forgot to mention that when you put a shit tonne of items in crafting station, you may get a blank space that cannot be filled or if you see more materials being made than the resources inside the crafting station.

This is just a client sided visual bug, relog into the server to fix it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.