[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/ - Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 826
Thread images: 80

File: DSC_0629.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0629.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
I Want to Commit a Crime Edition

Why aren’t you playing it you clearly want to be SPOILED

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link Compilation<
http://pastebin.com/ktUtxsNR

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk(Amiibo drops)

>Sheikah Lore<
http://pastebin.com/Cvc3Ziwp(Appearances)
http://pastebin.com/KRTD4Rbt(Sheikah Symbol & Eye Symbols)
http://pastebin.com/AQ2qbbjV(Theories/History)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Playlist<
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVF6N4c4B12Iwz8bejLjo6iWYGlN6FxcT

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
https://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Previous Thread: >>170026639
>>
Hopefully I didn't fuck anything up
>>
File: 1487546700355.jpg (152KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487546700355.jpg
152KB, 1100x800px
>>170064164
Holy shit, close one. Was about to hit post to make a new one.
Thanks anon
>>
>take picture of rare ore deposit
>make sheikah sensor track it

I love this game.
>>
So is it true you can save up those spirit orbs and trade in 20 as a bulk for a better deal?
>>
>>170064440
That beeping get obnoxious, is there a way to make is quieter/work on vibration?
>>
okay how do I resist the cold
also where to I go when the gerudo army lady said "feel free to talk to the soldiers, but we don't know where the hideout it?
>>
>>170064650
heat resistant food/elixer or warm clothes
>>
>>170064164
You know, the amount of faps I'll have with this game will make a 5 years wait for the next Zelda not so bad.

SS only had Zelda and the Pumpkin girl

Peatrice was horrible, sorry.
>>
>>170064731
right, is there a particular store I can get them at?
>>
File: 3891798183.jpg (598KB, 1261x1778px) Image search: [Google]
3891798183.jpg
598KB, 1261x1778px
i'm still mad
>>
File: WVW69kH7q54ePZTxPZ.jpg (97KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kH7q54ePZTxPZ.jpg
97KB, 800x450px
I have a feeling this guy's gonna kick my ass.

I'll just mark him on the map and come back later.
>>
So I think my blood moon ie glitched? I have had it trigger upwards of 6 times now in less than 1 game day, which is great since I love farming the talus' for gems, but not great because one triggered literally 30 seconds after the previous blood moon, interrupting my combat and resetting the rock man
>>
>>170064903
BotW has redeads in it.
>>
>>170064903
I don't care too much about lore/particular enemies being missing and all that but I've found the enemy variety incredibly lacking, probably in part thanks to the world. Like if I think of memorable encounters that I enjoyed from literally any other Zelda game I can name a bunch of dungeon minibosses or just good fights in them, but here I can't even call the proper bosses themselves memorable. Same applies to a lot of parts of this game actually; the soundtrack, the dungeons, NPCs, and the fucking environments.
>>
>>170062735
To the guy in the last thread asking about the climbing gear

You get the bandana from the shrine in the middle of twin peaks near ground level

You get the shirt from the tiny island shrine in the middle of necluda sea...or from the shrine at the end of the really tall peninsula nearby, can't remember

The boots are from the cedar trees shrine quest you get in hateno, the shrine is near the bottom right of Mount lanayru. Zoom in and find madorna mountain, it is directly east of it and north of walnot mountain near that group of trees, behind a bombable wall
>>
Do you get anything after beating Ganon?
>>
man the Rito divine beast was piss easy
>>
>>170064542
Absolutely not true, I saved up 40 to get all 13 heart containers in one hit, took me ages to get through all that text because I had to do each individually.
>>
>>170065097
a star

>tfw the game doesn't even give you the game end bow
>>
Where can I farm arrows?
>>
Hang on to gemstones or sell them?
>>
I've heard one of my friends comparing this game to Bethesda games and Morrowind in particular with how you can fight Ganon 30 minutes into the game, and being able to go anywhere you wanted. And also the world map was the size of 5-6 GTA games.

So how much of that is actually BS
>>
>>170065310
farm rupees then buy arrows from literally any vendor
>>
>>170065356
The game does draw parallels to bethesda, as it was partially inspired by Skyrim, you can technically fight the final boss right away or go anywhere, GTA VC had a pretty small map, so yeah, 5 or 6 probably.

So technically none of it.
>>
>>170065373
And how do I farm rupees? Not to mention sellers have ~20 arrows at best
>>
>>170064903
>darknuts
>skulltulas
For fuck's sake you can't be serious.
>>
>>170065517
Gather flint and baked apples, travel to the rito town seeking a hylian couple.
Shekel mining at it's finest.
>>
>>170064967
He's not too bad as long as you have a decent weapon
>>
>>170065484

Interesting

I've never really bought a console for just one game before, I dunno if I should dump $460+ (or whatever) just for this. Ah. Too bad its not on PC.

First time a console exclusive has mildly interested me in possibly the last 8 or 9 years.
>>
>>170065517
You'll find vendors with infinite arrows eventually (Gerudo Desert etc)
Most efficient rupee farming is done next to the snowy mountain tower at the snowling game. Each win gives you 300 rupees and you win every 30 seconds. Took me from 900 to 6000 in 10 minutes.
>>
>>170065578
Well be ready to shill out more or steal your little brother's Amiibos some of the old school outfits and weapons are locked behind the amiibo wall.
>>
So apparently during one of these data leaks there was mention of a hookshot, was this true or was it bullshit?
>>
>>170065578
Uh buddy, it's on Wii U as well, it's why I bought and hacked a Wii U 3 months ago.
>>
File: shake.gif (496KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
shake.gif
496KB, 512x512px
>walk into a shrine
>A major combat trial
>Guardian using 3 weapons
>Freak out because the medium one was hard
>Fight it just fine but all me weapons break since I hadnt prepared
>Had to finish the fight using my bombs

That was intense Im glad he was in his final form by the time all my weapons broke.
>>
>>170065356
>with how you can fight Ganon 30 minutes into the game
30 minutes is a stretch. The tutorial segment takes that long, and you have to make it to the end of the castle to fight him, but you can *technically* challenge him from the part where you get free reign.
You never will though. You won't be strong enough and would die before even making it to him.

>and being able to go anywhere you wanted
Again, while you *technically* can, you really can't in practicality. There are a a number of locations too hot or cold to survive in without outfits to withstand them, and that's their way of keeping you away from them initially. And there are a fuck tonne of "one hit kill" enemies roaming the world to keep you from going to locations you shouldn't.
And there are a bunch of mountains you can't climb with the stamina you have. It's "open world," but uses restrictions a lot.

>And also the world map was the size of 5-6 GTA games.
I guess for the older ones, but it's not a good thing a lot of the time. The world hasn't got much to it, and you traverse incredibly slowly thanks to the stamina gauge and a bunch of the quest design consisting of "walk this incredibly long distance and then come back".
>>
>>170065691
>Wii U
Enjoy your powerpoint presentation
>>
>>170065826
tbqh as someone playing it, the switch version is genuinely just as shit
like this is ridiculous, the framerate dips all the fucking time.
>>
File: BRAAAAAAP.png (1MB, 1306x790px) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAAAAP.png
1MB, 1306x790px
>>170065707
He dropped 3 of the highest tier weapons, you're fiiiine.
Except for your bows, that sounds hella annoying.
>>
>>170065691
>>170065625

I'm aware

I don't have a Wii U either. I actually quit playing consoles almost completely around 2007. But I'm considering getting a Switch so I can play it portably. How long does it last outside of its charging dock? Or does it need to be close to your console? If it actually works away from your console, I'd probably be more tempted to get one and some time killing games for long rides or when I;m not home.

>>170065625

lol, Amiibos are such horseshit. Nickel and dime shit like that is partly why I got out of playing consoles to start with.
>>
>>170065879
I never ended up using my bow because I only had lightening arrows and I had not gone and challenged the Elephant beast
>>
>>170065793
I went into the snowy area almost immediately after starting in order to get all the map towers out of the way.
There are no punishments for dying if you saved just beforehand so it plonks you back in exactly where you were with all your HP restored. Not to mention all the apples everywhere that make DoT HP loss a joke.
Really, it's all a matter of skill, patience and food.
>>
>>170065891
>Amiibos are such horseshit. Nickel and dime shit like that is partly why I got out of playing consoles to start with.
You sound like my fat uncle that lives in his basement playing LOTR online
>>
>>170065707
>Walk into same shrine
>burn through 3 fairies and my attack up elixer
>Break my edge of duality
>die during last phase

I guess I'm shit, I just reloaded my save and went somewhere else.
>>
File: 1485550379453.jpg (161KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
1485550379453.jpg
161KB, 972x972px
Anyone else really bothered that Link never EVER shows any emotions in cutscenes? I get that he's supposed to be the silent self-insert and all, but he's been capable of looking sad and happy depending on the context of a scene in previous games. Now he just seems like a robot capable of only one single bored facial expression and it really peeves me.
>>
>>170066131
The cutscenes are awfully directed as a whole anyway. Like there was one scene that cut back and forth between Link and a thing he was "remembering" like 15 times in less than 20 seconds and it was meant to be serious and came across as comedic. The voice acting certainly doesn't fucking help at all.
>>
So are the 4 runes + the camera the only runes you get or are there more to be found? Can Magnesis ever be upgraded?
>>
>>170066094
>>170065707
You can get the slowmo-dodge down to a science, seriously. I know firsthand you can get through those major tests without getting hit once, you pack of pussies.
>>
>>170066060

I guess your uncle and I know the value of a dollar. Paying $15 for an in-game outfit is outrageous. When I found out what Amiibos were and how they worked, I facepalmed so hard at the greed of the console industry.

I heard there was a game out there with like $3000 worth of DLCs via Amiibos.

That is outrageous, truly truly outrageous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSLhrIuAZak
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-04+at+01.57.54).png (12KB, 337x69px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-04+at+01.57.54).png
12KB, 337x69px
Can anyone upload the .tik to the Europe Expansion Pass DLC ? It's up for the USA version, pic related
>>
>>170066392
You post like you're not from around here, so you're either some newfaggot or this is some good next level trolling.
>>
>>170064903
Seriously, a huge desert area and not a single Like Like.
>>
File: 3.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>170065826
lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFON2UON3k
>>
Daka tuss shrine
There's a button under water.
There's some balls that can be in stasis

Tried to stasis a ball above the button and then bomb it to give it force to push it, but no go.

Help anyone.
>>
>>170065618
when you say snowy mountain do you mean next to hebra tower?
>>
>>170066454

I'm not from around here, no. I was mildly interested in this game, but then I heard it was going to have Amiibos. $15 paid cosmetics are cancer. Its no wonder consolefags can't afford decent computers, its like a life siphoning drug. Good thing I don't have an addictive personality.
>>
>>170066392
NFS sticker still work on the Switch.
>>
>>170066454
He's completely right though
>>
>>170066594
That's the one. There aren't any other snowy mountain towers that I know of, else I'd have mentioned Hebra specifically.
>>
File: 31437426584_ee098e12f7_z.jpg (38KB, 334x360px) Image search: [Google]
31437426584_ee098e12f7_z.jpg
38KB, 334x360px
TEAM MIPHA
>>
>>170066454
He's right though, amiibos are fucking bullshit and the most greedy, stingy scum I've seen from a gaming corporation. You may not like how he worded the post but that doesn't make what he's arguing incorrect.
>>
>>170066392
>>170066597
You act as if you're supposed to buy all of the Amiibos...just buy what you want.
>>
>>170066756
You act as if finding this shit disgusting means it's because you have to buy them. It's plain and simple shitty practice, regardless of whether you support it or not.
>>
>>170065041
No there aren't.
>>
>Gather additional information from the soldiers, and then head for the thieves' hideout
help
>>
>>170066792
I really like them as figurines though, they're of far greater quality than that Pop! Vinyl trash
>>
>>170066864
>they're of far greater quality than that Pop! Vinyl trash
That's like saying that a small turd smells better than a giant turd. The build quality of amiibos is mediocre to say the least, and the level of detail ranges from bad to hideous.
>>
>>170064903
no offense but with the piss poor combat and fighting mechanics in this game im glad there are less enemies out there who can kill you in a hit or two
>>
File: 1487578045257.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1487578045257.png
55KB, 300x301px
>>170066756

So I should spend 1/4 of what the game costs for a digital unlock and a toy to go with it?

>>170066732
>>170066676

Glad to see there are more like-minded people here. And nah I'm not from here, and I don't really play console games, but I was kinda interested in getting a switch. A part of me feels like I'm starting to get too old for games. Or not that exactly, it feels like very little brings me joy anymore. Maybe thats a sign of depression. But still, I am disgusted that Amiibos are as popular as they are, and how they get away with it. Whats next, "Assemble an Amiibo" toys and each part of the set is $5? Or lets get every jewier. MYSTERY BAG AMIIBOS. OH WHAT FUN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL GET IN A MYSTERY BOX I HOPE ITS NOT SOMETHING I ALREADY HAVE

>And my faith in humanity and the gaming industry will likely die further if someone tells me that this already exists
>>
>get to Zora's Domain
>need to gather 20 shock arrows
>fucking Lynel
I don't need to kill this guy, right? I'm getting BTFO'd. Just need 20 shock arrows? How much do I need to beat the elephant? How prepared should I be for the first ""dungeon"" and boss? I've just been exploring a lot and only have Hylian clothes, around 6-7 hearts
>>
So where does it really take place in the timeline?
>>
>>170066967
There're shock arrows around in the areas, they're mainly stuck to the trees
>>
>>170066967
So my first dungeon was the same one you're about to do. You don't need to fight the Lynel, just stealth around the area collecting arrows until you have twenty. Then climb to the top of that hill and jump to the objective point for that quest.
>>
>>170066967
That bullshit just made me give up on that questline and do something else. There's no reason they couldn't just give you 20 arrows. It feels like shameless padding to say "now you can't progress until you go and gather 20 of these". Eventually I found a store that sold shock arrows and just bought them and went back. No, you do not need to be well prepared, it's piss easy. The boss of the dungeon is stronger than anything in the dungeon by far, but you should be able to walk through it with ease, and the game lets you leave and fight the boss later if you struggle somehow.
>>
The strangest thing is that despite enjoying the fuck out of BotW I worry about the future of 3D Zelda games even more. I think they will be okay if they reuse BotW assets for a filler game in 2-3 years, but I would rather have them rethink Zelda formula once again for the next big entry.
>>
>>170064878
You had two opportunities to get the Warm Doublet in the Great Plateau, anon.

For Spicy Meat and Seafood Fry, cooke up 1x Hylian Bass, 1x Raw Meat and as many Spicy Peppers as you want (minimum is one for three minutes worth of cold resistance, add more for more time).
>>
>>170066964
>very little brings me joy anymore.
Welcome to the club
>>
>>170066967
you actually need 4 but you still got to get 20 for the quest
>>
So what happens after you use Mipha's grace? Is it just a one use item and then it's gone forever? does it regenerate or can get you recover it somehow?
>>
>>170067180
it regenerates over time
>>
>>170065343
Sell them, and rake in those sweeeet Rupees.
>>
The one thing this game really doesn't do as well as the other games with is MUSIC
https://youtu.be/47q7fiRx6oY?t=122 necessary research viewing

The trailer theme was fantastic but it's nowhere in the game itself. I get that they were going for serene, idyllic ambience, but making the music emptier for EVERY track except the Hyrule Castle BGM was going too far imo.
>>
>>170066732
>>170066676
Oh no I totally agree, Amiibos are like the most jewish thing Nintedo has ever done.

>>170067191
Thanks, I disabled it when I got it out of fear of wasting it on something stupid like falling off a cliff
>>
So I'm in Gerudo Town, anyone know how to get the password for The Secret Club's Secret side quest?
>>
>Have to wait 10+ years for people to get this game to emulate properly.

why live
>>
>>170067238
>The one thing this game really doesn't do as well as the other games with is MUSIC
There's a LOT this game doesn't do as well as the others (bosses, dungeons, story), but I wholeheartedly agree. Hyrule Castle and the trailer music (which both use the same motifs anyway) are the only tracks I liked so far. Everything else is either silent/ambient, or just bad. The boss music, dungeon music, battle music, overworld music, are all straight garbage. Even though I enjoy some straight piano music, this stuff sounds incredibly uninspired and dull, and the timing is piss-poor. The only other track I've liked is the Rito Village music, but that's just a shitty rendition of Dragon Roost Island and it doesn't get any points for making a good piece of music sound worse.
>>
I saw some talk about potentially missing memories or taking pictures of you progress too much - this true?

Also redpill me on cooking. What do I need to cook up to not be so shit early in the game
>>
kill fucking guardians when??? having ptsd flashbacks to the ones in SS desu
>>
>>170066593

Nevermind I'm stupid and apparently also blind
>>
>>170067358
its going to be more like 6 months to 3 years
>>
>>170067470
When you get ancient arrows.
Aim them at their eye and it kills them in a single shot.
>>
>>170067080
>You had two opportunities to get the Warm Doublet in the Great Plateau, anon.
Wait, can I still get it later if I didn't get it then?
>>
>>170067569
What's the status of WiiU emulation like at the moment?
>>
Why would I not buy this game first thing in the morning?
>>
Where to get Wood other than next to stables?
>>
>>170067668
It's sold in Hateno Village
>>
>>170067716
Because it has 4 dungeons and they're awful and barely like other Zelda dungeons, an incredibly empty world, little enemy variety and the enemies that are there just aren't fun to fight most of the time thanks to awful combat and weapon durability, a godawful mandatory dub that makes the already shitty story sound even worse, and the soundtrack is just flat out terrible and the worst in the series, and the game performs like trash on either system.
Despite that I'm still having fun, but it's a lot worse than I expected, probably my least favorite 3D Zelda and not what the critics are hyping up at all.
>>
>>170067759
Cut trees down then cut the log
>>
>>170067674
gad you asked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6QU39ccy_4
it really depends on the game currently botw cannot get beyond the title screen but it is possible that it is an easy fix
>>
>>170067827
>probably my least favorite 3D Zelda
Have you played Skyward Sword?

>>170067840
Fuck cutting the trees down, knock them over with bombs.
>>
>Have to spend like 30+ seconds everytime this fag wants to build something for my house
Jesus christ just let me buy it all.
>>
>>170067674
Really fucking good. Some games run better on the emulator than they do on the Wii U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ldJ9OpAKWw
>>
>good open world rpg game
>bad Zelda game
is this the consensus?
>>
>>170067929
>Have you played Skyward Sword?
Yes, and I still thought it had better dungeons, a more interesting world, a better story, and soundtrack than this. The only thing that's up for debate is combat, but the game's fights and bosses were significantly more memorable and enjoyable for me than they are here.
>>
>>170067969
>Bad X game

No, fuck off.
>>
>>170067969
>good open world rpg game
not really. it's decent but it doesn't drive the formula forward and I feel like games like TW3 made much larger strides and were filled with far less tedium than this is.
a big problem is that it tries to be a zelda game at the same time, but is awful at it. the bosses and dungeons just outright fucking suck.
>>
I went to ganon's early and got the hylian shield, am I gonna have to come back here when this thing breaks?
>>
nah fuck that snowling game, can literally get 4 strikes in a row then put the ball in the same place and lose 10 times.
>>
File: 1466960353317.png (4MB, 2078x2741px) Image search: [Google]
1466960353317.png
4MB, 2078x2741px
I WANT TO FUCK FI
>>
>>170068670
there is a 0% chance of that happening
>>
I'm heading to the final boss.

Is it worth using the Ancient Arrows on him or is it only effective against guardians?
>>
>>170065879
Legend of Zelda: Smell of the BRAAAAPPPP
>>
>>170067976
Bring on Skyward Sword HD, Aonuma. You know you want to. Ghirahim and Fi amiibo as well.
>>
>>170069059
>skyward sword hd with gameplay imrprovements
>remove motion controls
>allow players to either use the right stick to swing sword direction, or just map sword to B or something and make it auto and the right stick be camera
>remove the farron woods song of the hero segment with the tadtone garbage
>makes it only have one imprisoned fight
boom skyward sword is now perfect
>>
More useless translations for useless info.
>>
>>170068425
So how hard was it to get, was thinking about doing it myself.
>>
>>170069183
Too many enemies revolve around the directional sword gimmick, and that wouldn't change how the items are nothing more than puzzle solving tools and have little to no combat purpose.
>>
File: Rune Album.jpg (8KB, 483x33px) Image search: [Google]
Rune Album.jpg
8KB, 483x33px
No surprises.
>>
>>170069326
Well, those could be reworked especially if Aonuma is serious about making Skyward Sword HD.
>>
where can you find white chuchus
>>
>>170069447
there is talk that the swich is actually part of a vr system that nintendo is working on if you had a vive style controller it would work
>>
>>170069326
I was exaggerating when I said perfect, no game is, and SS certainly wouldn't be. I was really just listing improvements that are realistically possible in a remake. I think the sword stuff could be worked around, either by mapping it to the right stick entirely and having you flick in the direction you want to swing, or just making it automatically choose the best direction when you press a button, but the latter would make the game much easier so I dunno.
>>
What's the deal with Mekar Island?

I waited until night, fought all the skeletons and nothing happened.
>>
What are your favorite dishes/type of dishes?
>>
>>170069618
I seriously hope nothing comes of that, I'd hate to see Nintendo fall for the VR meme. Plus the switch is nowhere near powerful enough for VR

>>170069637
Exactly, the challenge of combat came from striking in different directions and even then it was pretty babby easy as long as your controller behaved. If the sword was mapped to a button then combat becomes even more trivial. SS is easily the most flawed 3D Zelda game
>>
>stuck at the zora temple for almost an hour

feels terrible man, can someone give me a hand?
>>
>>170069217
Easier than I thought it would. The boss is pretty easy, especially if you explored the upper castle a bit gathering powerful equipment
>>
>>170069705
there is a patent by nintendo turns out that their plan is to go a google cardboard route and have the game screen slide into a the headset and plug into the needed extra stuff. the switch does plug into usb 3.0 so its easy to use off the shelf parts.
>>
>>170069736
your map has an actual mechanic to the temple, took me an hour to figure that shit out as well
>>
>>170069806
the extra needed stuff would need to increase the unit's power significantly and you'd need like a fucking fannypack battery to power the damn thing. I think Nintendo is just patenting random shit like they've done in the past.
>>
File: 1485293976993.jpg (119KB, 1002x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1485293976993.jpg
119KB, 1002x1068px
So I met my first Dragon and couldn't do anything to it, saw a gigantic door with one of those Shrine stub things, got owned by Ice Tallus and am now seeking a tower for the region.

Does this game ever end and how are people playing that they're done
>>
>>170069884
>took me an hour to figure that shit out as well
it literally tells you though
>>
>>170069736
You use stasis, cryo and the map.
The trunk is used to put out fire and spin massive wheels.
Both wheels require timing.
>>
>>170069894
explain the special rumble pak on the joycons it really looks like they want to go the vr route. it need not be graphically superior to the vive
>>
Can I sell my genstones stock or they will be used in some craft recipes later and I'll be fucked up if sell them?
>>
File: LaughingElfMan.jpg (16KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingElfMan.jpg
16KB, 255x352px
>>170066812
Sure there are, plenty of redeads in the bottom of the well.
>>
File: 165487431.jpg (59KB, 573x462px) Image search: [Google]
165487431.jpg
59KB, 573x462px
All memories secret boss fight + secret ending
spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZXMJiQ_gQ

I love Breath of the Wild
11/10
>>
>>170068804
just stick the master sword in your pooper or drill a hole through it
>>
File: 1488517592168.jpg (9KB, 371x297px) Image search: [Google]
1488517592168.jpg
9KB, 371x297px
So I know we can get the Dark Link outfit in-game.
Do we know yet if we can get other classic outfits in-game rather than with amiibo?
>>
Is it true that there are two hidden dungeons in addition to the four mecha dungeons or was that just bullshit?
>>
>>170070682
Think you get the classic green tunic from beating all shrines.
>>
File: Grand Plateau.jpg (106KB, 692x536px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Plateau.jpg
106KB, 692x536px
A bit of humor with the forests it seems.
>>
>>170068578
You aren't using the correct positioning, the snowling game is won by throwing from the point in the middle between the guy and the wooden post, landing the ball so it hits the snow just to the left of centre, allowing it to roll without much of your own force pushing it, meaning it follows the little track and strikes.
I've done this 10 times consecutively at one point
>>
Is the great plateau Skyloft?
>>
>>170064989
It's only supposed to trigger at midnight
>>
>>170070858
Yes
>>
>>170069196
this little sequence is one of my favorite parts of the game
>>
>>170070958
I loathe it, and it's unskippable so different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
Does anybody have a picture of the outfit you get from the expansion pass bonus?
>>
>>170069595
White chuchus are in the Hebra mountains, in the snow.

If you need white chuchu jelly, just drop a whole bunch of regular chuchu jelly and shoot an ice arrow next to them, or literally just drop them in the snow.
Chuchu jelly takes on the elements its exposed to, even when dead.
>>
>>170070958
It was saying "All you bases belong to us" in the E3 build.
>>
>>170069183
>removing the motion controls
>removing the best part about skyward sword

Fuck you I've wanted a Zelda game with motion control swordplay since the Wii came out and that was the best part about the shitstain that is Skyward Sword
>>
>>170071149
>the shitstain that is Skyward Sword
Tbh if you can tolerate (or like) the motion controls, SS is literally fine
>>
Has anyone got the Hylian Shield again after breaking it?
I got a blood moon and destroyed my shield after it and killed Stallnox but it didn't respawn. Does it need to be broken before the blood moon?
>>
File: F2hfOYp.png (225KB, 463x481px) Image search: [Google]
F2hfOYp.png
225KB, 463x481px
For reference
>>
>>170071017
i just really like the wet/dripping noises it makes and then the drop falling on the tablet feels really satisfying.. i can see how it'd be obnoxious though
>>
>>170071196
I mainly just disliked the lack of an open-world and how linear everything is
>>
File: xV35eQM.jpg (17KB, 524x274px) Image search: [Google]
xV35eQM.jpg
17KB, 524x274px
Had this too.
>>
>>170071271
I really liked it too, now I'm sad I did all the towers at the very start so I won't be able to see it again.
The idea of data as water is very cool, and the particle effects really enhance that particular factor.
>>
Why are polearms so much better than one handed or two handed weapons? They're fast as fuck, best for throwing, do good damage, and have a very far reach. There's literally no reason to use normal two handed weapons, and the only reason to use one handed weapons is the master sword or being able to use a shield.
>>
So has anyone hacked in the fucking Fierce Deity sword yet?

Is it unbreakable?
>>
Where's the bag upgrades guy? I can't find him anymore and I got over 10 of those seeds by now
>>
>>170071084

Anyone?
>>
>>170070851
I went and sold my ore for over 20k instead
>>
File: BWOOARRGH.jpg (52KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
BWOOARRGH.jpg
52KB, 440x330px
>>170071509
>claims literally no reason
>proceeds to state two reasons
They're have less whacking power too.
>>
Is there anywhere you can go to repair weapons?
>>
>tfw all the scenes in the trailer are fucking flashbacks
>>
>>170071679
Assuming you've met him one way way to Kakariko, he'll next be in Korok Forest.
>>
File: C6CwfznUsAAxf8L.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6CwfznUsAAxf8L.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>170064903
>every enemy is in every zelda game ever
>poes are missing
>>
>>170071974
where is that?
>>
>>170071976
That's a Wizzrobe
>>170072007
Next to the map tower in the region to the immediate Northwest of Hyrule castle
>>
>>170071231
>>170071231
Has anyone actually tested if it respawns?
>>
>tfw trying to do the korok forest wood trial
how the fuck do i traverse a swamp
i get sucked in too quickly if i walk, and instantly if i run or jump
nothing to magnetize either
>>
>>170072136
>>170071231
What I heard it couldn't be destroyed, canb you repair it?
>>
How many seeds do you need to upgrade?
>>
>>170072424
Freeze the swamp
>>
>>170072434
It gets destroyed after a lot of hits, 25 laser shots blocked from Guardians is the fastest way to break it.

You can't fix it, I'm just wondering if it actually respawns after the blood moon or is that a rumor.
>>
>>170072424
I climbed on the trees
>>
Is there any way to fake amiibos? I really fucking want Epona and some of the outfits.
>>
>>170072579
Have you tried buying it in Tarry town, apparently you can buy it after it breaks there.
>>
>>170072630
i just assumed i'd get fog succed the second i tried scaling one since theres fences in front of all the trees
how about that
>>
>>170072690
>Is there any way to fake amiibos?

Yes
>>
>have spear equipped during thunder storm
>standing on the roof of a building
>get struck by lightning
>>
File: 1254956155129.jpg (9KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
1254956155129.jpg
9KB, 260x282px
>>170070304
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (343KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg
343KB, 1280x720px
I'm scared, guys.
>>
>>170072769
Whats an easy way to do it?
>>
About to get the game for Wii U as I'm not interested in getting a Switch at the moment.

The nearest shop with a physical copy is a bit far so I'd rather just buy it digitally.

Is the digital version of the game on Wii U running the same as the physical version? And how different are the Wii U and Switch versions?
>>
Does this game have any sex scenes?
>>
>>170072932
why would the digital and physical versions of the game be different in any way
>>
>>170073029

Implied sex or at least happy ending to a massage
>>
>>170073029
Plenty
>>
>>170073076
Dunno
>>
>>170073029
zelda gets deep dicked by a goron while link watches and posts on pol about the fall of hyrulian civilization
>>
>>170073076
Load times. If its stored on the internal storage, it's the fastest, slowest if its on an SD card, and the physical copy is in the middle somewhere.
>>
Is anyone actually bothered by the dungeons?
Because after beating two of them I don't understand the complains. They are amazing, they feel one giant puzzle in the shape of big mecha animal.
Sure, there is not much combat in them and the bosses are easy but you get that the fights and difficult encounters on the outside to make this not matter.
>>
This game needs mega dash juice.
>>
Got my copy of BotW for WiiU today, fucking thing won't complete the initial install process so I can't play.

Plenty of space on my storage, internet is active, everything seems to be working fine but the progress bar just sits there and the Time Remaining counter is just counting UP, not down.

What's that about?
>>
>>170073165
1-3 enemies per dungeon and it's always the same shit design of find 5 terminals. They are also pretty short and lack mini bosses.

I like the game a lot and it's definitely one of the better games I've played in a long time but the dungeons are bad.
>>
>hit the ball five times in stasis and it doesn't go far enough
>hit it six times and it goes too far

Fuck this game, these aren't puzzles, it's trial and error bullshit
>>
>>170073165
Honestly the enemy variety isn't bad, I prefer this over hundreds of enemies that you'll see once and never again. Most zelda games have certain enemies be incredibly common anyway, like how bokoblins are fucking everywhere in WW or TP. The enemies are adapted enough, and it doesn't feel just like "Enemy but more health and damage", the harder variants actually feel like they fight differently.
>>
What's the cheapest place to grab the digital version for Wii U from
>>
>>170073326
Hit the angle differently, or use a different weapon.
>>
>>170073357
Digital.
Download to internal storage instead of an SD card if you don't want to get royally fucked with load times.
>>
>>170070834
Is that the same landscape from Ocarina of Time?
>>
>>170073318
Well, maybe it is because puzzles have always been my favorite part of dungeons, that and shrines are making me really like this game.
I wouldn't mind if they kept using this model.
>>
>>170073402
Is Digital the name of a website or something
>>
>>170073419
They should've reduced shrines by half and put that design time into dungeons.
>>
>>170072932
Digital vs Physical doesn't matter. It's the same game. This is true of all games.
The Wii U version runs at 720p and the Switch version runs at 900p. That's it for the differences.
>>
Just talked with the old man in the switch version. Is there a guide or general outline on what to do.

This place is gorgeous and big, but it´s the first Zelda where I don´t have fucking clue on what to do.
>>
>>170073368
The angles are impossible to adjust precisely and

ALL
MY
WEAPONS
ARE
BROKEN
>>
>>170073402
Digital download
From the eShop
>>
>>170071248
How did they decipher this?
>>
File: BotW_Hylian_Language.png (147KB, 1516x1706px) Image search: [Google]
BotW_Hylian_Language.png
147KB, 1516x1706px
>>170073612
Explained in there : http://imgur.com/a/Cm8mY
>>
>>170073419
If enemies in the other game were coming at the expense of the puzzles you might have a point, but they aren't. These dungeons have far fewer puzzles than any of the dungeons in the other games, but now they also have next to no enemies too. To make matters worse, there's no visual variety, and the few puzzles that are there feel lazy and are constantly reusing the same shit over and over, . Not having items and mechanics introduced over time kills the flow and makes things feel ridiculously repetitive.
It all just feels lazy and half assed, like they barely spent any time making them and just rushed them in late into development. Even the worst dungeons in other games were better than any of these.
>>
>>170073531
How the hell did you got yourself in that situation? Manage your inventory better next time.
>>
Can anyone give a hint for the constellation shrine please in korok forest?
Is it anything to do with adding / subtracting stars in each constellation?
>>
Is there a PDF scan of the official Zelda BOTW guide yet? Surely someone has scanned a copy of it?
>>
>>170073970
This is why I used to love BlackCats, they'd have the guides up asap
>>
>>170072743
No, haven't found Tarry town yet. I'd like to hear from someone who has though.
>>
I'm at the part where you have to carry the blue flame up to the lab in Kakariko Village, but my shit keeps burning up before I can get back. What do?
>>
>>170074052
Light the lanterns along the way, they dont burn out
>>
>>170073840
Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because all the weapons are garbage and break after a single encounter
>>
The TECH LAB you are taking the flame to has a torch inside USE A TORCH NOT A WEAPON.
>>
>>170073521
you're gonna need to explore, you'll find the old man around the tutorial area in several places
if you want more info, i'll put it in spoiler text below
you need to find the 4 shrines around the map, if you go north east to the edge of the tutorial area you'll find the buried first tower just below a small lake where you can spot the shrines and talk to the old man
from there, go south of the temple of time and you'll find the old mans hut, go read his diary and make him his favorite meal (the secret ingredient he wants is hyrule bass, the rest are in the diary) and from there he'll give you a warm shirt that lets you explore the snow tutorial area without freezing to death
>>
>>170074089
Fuck me, I feel so retarded, that should have been so obvious, thanks.
>>
File: what does it mean.png (1MB, 1736x706px) Image search: [Google]
what does it mean.png
1MB, 1736x706px
The transformation is nearly complete. When do I get a shield and is Urbosa's sword a Dungeon reward or a sidequest item
>>
>>170073779
I don't know about that. While it is true that visual design is kinda repetitive, the puzzle design very well done. The puzzles are part of a bigger puzzle and everything connects, that's a complicate thing to do from a design standpoint.
And this might just be me, but I certainly prefer this kind of dungeon to TP boring dungeon with decent boss at the end. Sure, they are not the best dungeons in the franchise and could be bigger, but thankfully shrines and enemies harder than bosses in other games are all over the place.

They could really have been a bit more different visually though.
>>
>>170074089
The TECH LAB you are taking the flame to has a torch inside USE A TORCH NOT A WEAPON.
>>
HOW DO I GET RID OF PURPLE GOO
>>
>>170074208
Urbosa's sword and shield are dungeon completion reward you get from Gerudo chief.
>>
Anybody found the Climbing Trousers?
Also anybody found the shop that lets me upgrade armors?
>>
>>170074097
I will humor you, I'm playing the same game as you and I have yet to be in that situation. There are tons of ways to kill enemies without wasting your weapons. Or even if you waste theme, you can take what they have.
The game gives you more weapons than it takes for you. You have to be really bad at managing for that to happen.
>>
>>170074172
I see. So the plateau is just an tutorial area. I´m about to enter the first temple for the old mans treasure. Is he basically the only contact I have on the plateau? I didn´t see any settlements.
>>
>>170074431
Great Fairy upgrades some of your clothes, not sure if there's anywhere else to do it. Also, no idea about the Climbing Trousers, but it's probably near where the Climbing Shirt was. I'd guess near the coast in Necluda?
>>
>>170073747
Autism
>>
>a major test of strength
>reward is a mere Knight halberd
Fuck this shit
>>
>>170074486
yep, he's the only character during the tutorial iirc
>>
File: Gerudo Weapons.png (70KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
Gerudo Weapons.png
70KB, 302x302px
>>170074378

Where are the generic Gerudo shields all I've gotten is sword and spears in the rare instance I actually get a weapon
>>
>>170074223
The puzzles aren't part of a bigger puzzle though. There's nothing about any of them that connects. What are you taking about? There are like two puzzles in the elephant dungeon, and there easy shit you've done a dozen times in shrines already, that's not "very well done". The gimmicks of rotating the dungeon and moving the trunk do next to nothing, and the layout of the dungeon isn't special when you can't really explore the exterior and the interior is just a couple of small rooms. The only thing you do is find 5 terminals, and 3 of them in every dungeon is all but right in front of you, and you have to make barely any effort to get to the others. Not a single one lasted more than 20 minutes. Even the shortest dungeons in other games are longer than all of these put together.
One entire dungeon in this game feels like no more 2 rooms of a dungeon in literally any other Zelda game.
>>
>>170073326
Move the ball one square left, 4 down, it's the only way
>>
>Went to midnight release of BotW
>Wii U is getting repaired at Nintendo, won't be back till next week.
>Dad, who was also hyped for it, calls me a faggot for getting a game I can't play
Whelp.
>>
I want to fuck Link.
>>
File: 1488572174095.jpg (589KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488572174095.jpg
589KB, 1280x720px
>>170074560
Can help for finding the general places for missing photos.
>>
>>170074725
He's right. You are a genuine faggot for found specifically to the midnight launch when you knew you couldn't play it. That is pure autism.
>>
should i get the pii pu version or the nintendo bitch version
ill have the nintendo bitch in approx 2 weeks but i want to play now
is there any real difference
>>
>>170074725
Pretty good dad.
>>
File: pants.jpg (465KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
465KB, 1224x1632px
>>170074431

Did somebody say climbing pants? It's cold to get there so eat food as you run towards shrine to repair health the cold doesn't take much health I got pants with only 7 hearts.
>>
YOU CAN GET THE SWORD OF THE SIX SAGES AND TWILIGHT BOW?! Is everything locked behind amiibo?
>>
>>170075047
the switch literally has one game: zelda

the pii u experience apparently has the same framerate as the console version of the switch but with lower res. seems they just did a lazy port. the best experience is 720p consistent 30 fps in tablet mode. decide based off of that info
>>
File: 1488144635964.jpg (102KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
1488144635964.jpg
102KB, 1280x936px
>tfw you find the grove that leads to Termina
>tfw when it's closed off
>>
>>170075259

Probably not but if they are then this is the first time IMO that Amiibo have been essential rather than a fun extra
>>
>>170075403
>that feel when when
>>
>>170075403
whats this image from, looks cool.

also is it impossible to get up to where the gorons are until you get some clothing to stop from burning. fuck
>>
>>170067470
you can parry the laser with any shield and insta-kill them
>>
>>170075259
Isn't there a Ganondorf Horse from the Ganondorf Amiibo
>>
>>170075403
what is termina
>>
Does Revali's Gale recharge?
>>
>>170075528
Really that is some useful information. I don't believe it but I will try.
>>
>>170075546
Nigga do you know what general you're in right now?
>>
>>170075546
Majora's Mask
>>
One of the earliest things I did was find out where Gerudo desert was so I could make Link a trap. Am I a Fag?
>>
Any shrines stumped you yet?

Ishto Soh (Bravery's Grasp) seems a bit obtuse for me
>>
Where is the damn scan of the Zelda Guide already There is a german and spanish version in the Dischat but my spanish is shit and my german is worse.
>>
Lost Woods was cool as fuck
>>
>>170075681
>Needing a guide to play Skyrim lite
>>
>>170075639
I think ive tried that twice now and still haven't figured it out. Is that the one with the crystal you shoot to raise and lower platforms?
>>
>>170075634
Your a delusional fag is that what you waste your time off

Shitty outfit for delusional fags and tumblr
>>
>>170075527
Just buy elixirs at the stable at the base of the mountain, you can buy armor once you get to goron city or there is a sidequest on the way there which has fireproof armor as a reward.
>>
>>170075639
There is a shrine where you need to hit a ball with a hammer into a hole a mile away to get the bonus chest the challenge is bullshit I tried so many times then left the shrine and when you re enter you can't try again because progress is saved and you don't have the hammer. The shrine is BULLSHIT and I fucking hate it. Mirro Shaz Shrine it's called it can eat a fat cock!
>>
>>170075601
its my first time playing zelda
>>
>>170074694
>aren't part of a bigger puzzle though
But they are. The dungeons are basically one big puzzle.
>>
File: 1487035181296.jpg (11KB, 496x370px) Image search: [Google]
1487035181296.jpg
11KB, 496x370px
So what is "the breath of the wild"? I'm dissatisfied that it's just a title
>>
>>170075783
ha that was easy, if you're stuck on the bonus chest, put the ball back to where the chest with a hammer is and whack it untilt he stasis thing is red.
>>
There is 900 fucking Korok Seeds are you fucking kidding me!
>>
>>170075834
Massive sprawling empty open areas.
>>
>>170075834
might as well be called breath of the windex because im sick to my stomach seeing whats happened to this franchise
>>
>>170075830
But they aren't? There's no puzzle to the dungeon itself; it's just find 5 terminals and fight the boss. What is it you have to solve about the dungeon itself?
>>
>>170075220
Arigato Frenchie!
>>
File: where's all the good stuff.png (955KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
where's all the good stuff.png
955KB, 1280x720px
>>170075634

Not dressing him as the Chief's consort and bodyguard

Seriously though where do I get shields and the claymore
>>
So do we know what the Monster Bridle/Saddle are for?
>>
>>170075753
Yeah that's it. I've tried it a while and feel like I'm missing something obvious
>>
File: 1487655456247.jpg (326KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487655456247.jpg
326KB, 1600x900px
>everyone shitting on the game
jesus anons you're really killing my hype for this game.
>>
>>170075834
The whole game theme anon.
>>
Is it just me or is this game kinda tough?

Maybe I'm doing the quests out of order or something, but I'm trying to do the zora realm and right now I have to fight a centaur who deals like 6 hearts worth of damage with every hit, pretty much one shotting me every time.

Should I go buy better armor or something? I'm having a lot of fun, but constantly getting one shot before even the first major dungeon seems bizarre to me
>>
>>170075220
>>170075910
One that that might help you, you can equip a fire rod / weapon and that heats you up in cold areas. There's also snow boots and a necklace that has cold resist from gerudo town

>>170075997
I tried using remote bombs but still nothing. If it's the one with the moving platform I haven't found a use for it yet and it was driving me nuts trying to find a use for it
>>
>>170075783
I used a spear instead and got a hole-in-one, git gud.
>>
>>170075546
The End
>>
>>170076068
You just suck at it or a delusional
>>
>>170076000
Good. Being overhyped is fucking stupid, especially when the game is just 'good'. Better to go in with mixed expectations that get surpassed than to have higher ones that aren't met.
>>
>>170076000
I absolutely love this game so far.
>>
>>170076068
Its much harder than the other games in the series by a big margin. WW in particular seems a distant memory
>>
>>170076000
>/v/ complains everyone is praising it
>/vg/ complains everyone is shitting
So which is it?
>>
>>170076000
I haven't seen many shit on the game. The game is great.
>>
>>170075830
Yeah it's great
>>
>>170076169
People have varied opinions
>>
>>170076000
I'm not shitting on it, it's just that so far, it's probably my least favorite 3D Zelda, and it's not close.
>>
>>170076084

What level spear was it or it doesn't matter? Maybe I will farm 5 spear and go try again because you can't open then first door when you go back in it almost effectivly locks the level. It's only a giant core in there anyway but its the princaple
>>
>>170075908
The way I see it, the dungeons are a big puzzle to find the terminals while taking control over dungeon itself.
>>
>>170076169
>current year
>actually browsing neo/v/
>>
>Gerudo tower

That was a fun tower to get to
>>
>>170076143
Yeah. I'm convinced I'm doing something wrong/out of order because I just unleashed like 20 hits on the centaur guy with my biggest weapon and he's still at like 95% health. Guess I'll go explore elsewhere for a while.
>>
>>170076247
For me it's so different from other 3d zeldas that I find it hard to even compare.
>>
>>170076253
Well that isn't how I see it at all. It doesn't feel like there's even anything to take control over with the lack of enemies. It just feels like a longer shrine, and frankly the physics puzzles lack the quality design the series had in the past.
>>
File: uzelld.jpg (560KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
uzelld.jpg
560KB, 1280x1440px
Crushed all the Gaurdians under the Lomei Maze like a beast I felt like Neo in the fucking matrix probably the best battle in 50 hours of gameplay so far. You think the maze is tough wait until you get under it!
>>
>>170076290
There are ways to take down the Lynel w/o high level weapons, but it involves upgraded runes. I used Stasis+ to freeze him, then hit him a bunch during that time, and bombed the hell out of him. Took a while but it worked.
>>
>>170076393
I'm sure there are ways, I mean supposedly you can kill Ganon at the beginning of the game, but I'd rather progress naturally than go for some cheese.

Now I just have to figure out where I'm supposed to be going.
>>
>>170076364
>the physics puzzles lack the quality design
Now anon, you can't be serious, puzzles on the last two home console entries have been easy as fuck. BotW has by far harder puzzles that even allow you to solve them in different ways by thinking outside the box.
>>
>>170073165
They take under 10 minutes each.
>>
>>170076509
I've spent at least an hour, and usually more, in these dungeons. Not sure what the hell you're doing to fly through them (especially Vah Naboris, jesus christ)
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C94.jpg (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C94.jpg
467KB, 1280x720px
is it possible to enlarge pictures you take? i thought this one looked good but it's so tiny in this menu
>>
>>170076509
Maybe if you already know how to solve everything.
>>
>>170076494
Not a single puzzle in BotW had stumped me this far, and I've done all of the dungeons and a fuck tonne of shrines. So I have no clue what you're talking about. The puzzles in TP and SS didn't feel this easy, not that they were difficult, but unlike these they felt satisfying, there were actually more than like 2 in a dungeon, and you weren't doing the same thing the whole fucking game since items actually existed. I can't fathom how you find these better.
>>
>>170076609
You need to use POSTIMAGE or whatever in the "camera vision" like the pic up above it's got the camera bullshit but it's full screen.
>>
>>170076583
>>170076643
The puzzles are straightforward and you can sometimes cheese them as you can shrines.
The boss fights can last longer, except the windblight, blew that fucker up real fast.
I've spent more time in some shrines.
>>
>>170076706
>SS and TP puzzles were harder
It's okay anon. You can stop shitposting now.
Also, items exists here as well. Tons of them, they are even more varied in functionality, they are just not given in dungeons.
>>
>>170074226
Is that true. If so I'm a fucking rube. I used like three clubs to light all the lanterns and the forge.
>>
Does anyone have the list of villages the monster shop can spawn at, and what exclusive items are there for the BotW amiibos? Does the current DLC really just give a shitty fucking shirt?
>>
>>170074486
There's Bokoblins, but we all know sub-hylian beastmen aren't real people
>>
Is it better to use my rupees to buy the set of knight armor or the house in Hateno village? What does owning the house give me?
>>
>>170076894
Yeah. Torches don't burn out
>>
>>170076894
I tried lighting arrows and shooting them across before I realized I could use weapons. Never once touched a torch.
>>
>>170077015
I found him just randomly in the middle of nowhere.

Still trying to figure out what the Monster Bridle and Monster Saddle even do
>>
>>170077071
House unlocks a sidequest later on, but its really late game. Buy the armor, it has some of the best defense in the game.
>>
>>170077071
a town
And an excessively long and unskippable cutscene when furnishing said house.
Imagine the skyrim homes dlc but really, really lazy.
>>
>>170076848
Jesus fucking Christ, you kinds of people are pathetic. The surefire way to show you're a deluded idiot is the deflect critique by calling the poster a shitposter. These puzzles are not difficult. You can only criosis to cross water or magnetise a cube so many times before it becomes a reflex. The problem with these puzzles is that they make you use the skills you get literally at the beginning of the game over and over. The other games introduced new concepts and made you experiment, but here nothing in the game actually changed in the design philosophy at all between the first shrines and the last dungeons, and that's fucking mediocre design.

Fuck your bs about items, not a single one serves a purpose in dungeons, so it's totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Having a bunch of healing items labeled as various different ingredients and tedium added through breakable weapons is hardly anything to tout as good either.
>>
Where can I find a godess statue in hatuno village?
>>
>Sheh Rata Shrine

How in the fuck do I get the second chest?
>>
>>170077071
I will tell you what NOT TO SPEND RUPEES ON don't spend a 1000 fucking rupees on the Horse fairy who gives you fucking nothing but says she will bring back your horse to life if you kill it. I hate the fucking horse it never comes when I call it I am used to Roach from witcher 3 give me back my 1000 rupees CUNT>
>>
>>170075439
All of Link's outfits past outfits are locked behind their respective 30th anniversary amiibo according to the guide
>>
>>170073165
My only complaint is that they're comparatively tiny next to the usual series dungeons. Otherwise I do like them.
>>
File: 1465873905071.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1465873905071.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>170064164
Are there any hidden armors in Hyrule castle?

I rushed in to check it out, and the loot is great, but i kinda want an armor or something.
>>
>>170077239
>implying we've memorized 100 gibberish names
>>
>>170077152
I think they're for the lord of the mountain, and maybe the stalhorse, but that might not be possible since theres no reasonable way to get the stalhorse to an outfitter.
>>
>>170077259
I look forward to injecting them right into the inventory then, soon as i'm done finding the horse memory. Already got epona just want to add it to the codelist.
>>
>>170077259
I got his TP one from a Smash Bros one.
>>
Has anybody managed to get the Thunder Helm yet? I can't find any more side quests in Gerudo Town, but she still won't give me the helm.
>>
>>170077330
The one with water pumps. On the small island with spikes.
>>
File: vbeee.jpg (219KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
vbeee.jpg
219KB, 1632x1224px
>>170077152
They let you ride a bear thats right a mother fucking bear!
>>
>>170073531
I believe the chest with the hammer restocked if your original hammer breaks
>>
>>170065047
Used to think the same, until I've made the waterblight and fireblight memorable, the first I've ended the fight in a really cool move, the other was really easy, but stylish as fuck
>>
>>170077190
>not a single one serves a purpose in dungeons
Try using them next time, you might be surprised how weapons effects can easily play a role in dungeons.

As for difficulty, again I have no idea how you find them easier than SS's and TP's but it is not like we can actually get to a conclusion there since everything builds down to "I find them hard" and "I find them easy", so let me ask you, what did you found harder in those games?
>>
>>170077441
I don't think I've even seen a bear ingame
>>
>>170077441
I wish they let you register animals other than horses.
>>
Why are the visuals for Switch BotW crisper when played in handheld mode? I'm pretty rerarded when it comes to tech stuff, but I can't understand how a supposed "upgrade" in resolution from 720 in handheld mode to 900 while docked manages to look more flat and drab with really muddy textures?
>>
>>170075439
You miss out on the green tunics, but their stats suck at first, except for Fierce Deity, and upgrading them is difficult because of star pieces. I don't even know if they have set bonuses yet. This game does have it's own unlockable green tunic. You also miss out on Epona, but Zelda's horse or King of the Mountain can make up for that.
>>
>>170077525
I've seen 2. Drop 3 heart meats too.

First encounter i was still a 3 heart noob near hateno and i got BEARED
>>
>>170077525
Bear chased after on a mountain ran into a lake to get away from him "Fuck you bear eat a dick" dragon came up out of the lake and zapped me with electric sent me flying out of the lake bear jumped on me DED
>>
File: 1458860387786.png (198KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
1458860387786.png
198KB, 447x335px
>mfw a boss bar appear outta nowhere in the dessert
>cant see shit
>suddenly in the distance a sand whale jumps off the sand

With a couple of retries and common sense I kill it but damn it was gratificating, especially when this theme starts playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwyhYmGzKLU
>>
>>170077551
Probably the Switch's display having nicer color levels than your TV. Could also be that it looks nice running at the native res of the tablet screen versus the 900p upscaled to 1080p.
>>
>>170077358
All I know is that the guide says "unlocked by corresponding amiibo"
>>
>>170077647
You can finish a quest real easy then.
>>
>>170077719
Classic tunic is 8 bit amiibo
Ocarina tunic is Ocarina amiibo
Twilight tunic is Smash Link amiibo
Windwaker tunic is WW Link amiibo and probably Smash Toon link too.
>>
>>170075753
>>170075997
Put a bomb near the crystal, then detonate it once you get over to raise the water and cryosis the ledge
>>
Any idea what to do at Kaam Ya'take shrine? Google isn't giving me anything
>>
>>170077885
Do you know which link in particular spawns epona then because i have a bunch of clones on tags and i'll be damned if i can remember which one they're imitating. But I was of the opinion it was the smash bros link, evidently not.
>>
>>170078127
>implying we've memorized 100 gibberish names
>>
>try to glide from the Gerudo tower to on top of the Camel
>would have made it if not for the giant plotball of thunder it had that instakilled me
Unfortunate.
>>
How do upgrade my runes?
>>
The last Zelda game I loved was Wind Waker and I'm looking at gameplay and screenshots of BotW and it looks fun and comfy. Should I blow some dosh on a Switch and a copy of Zelda?
>>
>>170078237
take machine parts to the engineer loli
>>
>>170078270
Well if you like windwaker, I guess that means you enjoy going though large empty areas with nothing whatsoever? If so, you'll love this.
>>
I wish there was a way to hide the helmet/headpiece model like in WoW or nioh. I want to see links face but I don't want to play without my headslot bonuses
>>
>>170077239
Set a bomb near the crystal, then do the trial as normal. Detonate it and grab the loot.
>>
>>170078441
Ahhhh, thank you. That makes sense.
>>
>>170078270
Why would you ever buy a system for one game? At launch no less?
>>
>>170076894
>not always carrying a torch
>>
Is it possible to do the whole Gerudo Princess questline prior to meeting Impa?
>>
>>170078534
Because the system is rad and there will be more games for it?
>>
What objects are 100% safe to sell? Either only for rupees or to make not very useful elixirs. Fuck I just went to the armor fairy and realized I sold all my bokoblin guts and lizalfos horns that I need to upgrade my stuff.
>>
How was I supposed to kill Waterblight Ganon?
In his last form I could't get him to fall from the ceiling. I had enough arrows that I was able to just shoot him to death but I feel like there should have been someway to knock him down. I only had that many arrows because of amiibos
>>
>>170078569
>the system is rad and there will be more games for it?
Oh you're retarded. You'd think you'd already have a Wii U in that case and just get it for that seeing as performance is no different but okay.
>>
>>170072906
We /bloodborne/ now
>>
>>170078668
Sell ores
>>
>>170078735
I do already have a wii u. I bought a switch along with botw because I wanted one and I'm not poor.
>>
>>170078705
Freeze time on the ice and hit it back
>>
Does Link ever wear his green suit in this game?
>>
>>170078878
ooo thats clever. Wish I could redo the fight
>>
>>170077259
There better be an alternative
>>
how do you make bread? i've been tossing wheat and egg and shit in the pot but i keep getting dubious food
>>
>>170078921
I think they made green armor as hard as possible to find because they knew players would all just try and wear it instead of armor they should be wearing.

Just like using durability to force you to switch weapons, the lack of classic armor until late game is a way to help us get away from classic Zelda conventions.

You can get classic armor from amiibos though
>>
In the forest vehind kakariko how do you open the shrine thing. Ive been looking for one of the balls to put in for an hour but cant find one
>>
>>170078973
gawtchew senpai
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Bread
>>
Has there ever been an explanation as to why the great fairies are always fucking huge women?
>>
>>170078549
please respond. I am right outside the imidiat area for the large town and I don't want to find out that I made it all across that long ass road only to be blocked by plot
>>
>>170075403
Do you really find it or is that just an epic meme
>>
does anyone have that link or info dump on how to fake amiibo npc shit?
>>
Is anyone working on a pastebin or wiki on all the different recipes?
>>
>>170079392
but how do you make anything with grain or wheat? it keeps giving me dubious food
>>
Does anyone have any tips for getting the horns from the dragons? I need all three horns to upgrade the entire barbarian set from +3 -> +4.
>>
>>170079530
Yeah I misread, sorry but I don't know
>>
>120 fucking shrines
> I'm struggling to find more than 25
>>
How do you get the ball out of Impas house?
>>
>Lord of the Mountain

Wow, that was cool. Too bad you can't stable it
>>
>>170079767
Yeah it's tougher than I thought. You could always leave the sheikah sensor on and hope ya find one. I just go for what I see from high places
>>
What food idea increase your number of hearts temporarily?
>>
>>170079939
Truffles if I recall
>>
How to into Eldin path without getting caught on fire? Besides cooking the fire lizards, is there a tunic or something?
>>
>>170079939
Radishes and Apple+Bird egg are some easier ones IIRC.
>>
>>170079767
The guide comes with a shrine map, I can mark them on an image when I get off work if I can find a good quality map.
>>
>>170080010
Get some fire resist pots at the stable at the bottom of the mountain and you'll be able to buy a set of armour in town.
>>
What the fuck. Some NPC was just asking if I wanted to join the "Yika clan" and then transformed into some Sheikah motherfucker and tried to kill me
>>
File: 1346047139225.png (9KB, 320x380px) Image search: [Google]
1346047139225.png
9KB, 320x380px
Does anyone notice any framerate differences between v1.0.0 and v1.1.0 on the Wii U version? Particularly in towns.
>>
>>170064164
Liking the game quite a bit so far, but I got 2 (two) questions for you!

1. Does monsters increase in difficulty as get more hearts? Or does the easy zones stay easy etc?
2. Is there any particular order in which you should do the dungeons? (like, difficulty & fun wise)?

I started with the Zora dungeon and it was amazing and I got that OP as fuck reward. Wondering if I started with the wrong (the best) dungeon?
>>
>>170080263
Some of the dialog from the assasins is cute
>>
>>170080305
No. It still runs like shit in towns.
>>
>>170080305
Is 1.1 the update that adds the DLC menu
>>
For the quest The bird in the mountains up in the snowy mountains, what are you supposed to look for? It says northwest and below but there's nothing there, do you have to do it during a certain time?
>>
File: 1484008465965.jpg (60KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1484008465965.jpg
60KB, 500x282px
>defeated all 4 Divine creatures
>Collected Master Sword and Hylian Shield
>Go to fight Ganon
>lost half of his life because of the power of friendship
>cool fight
>2nd phase is easy as fuck
>The End
What to do now?
>>
>>170070154
Keep your luminous stones.
You need a few of the gems for quests but you can just farm them
>>
>>170080336
1. No
2. There is an order of difficulty and you got the correct first one. It's pretty hard to miss if you explore the Kakariko area.

What is the cool down on that reward? I just got it myself.

Also in case anyone didn't notice, faries are resurrections as well like in previous games. Wasn't expecting that for some reason
>>
>>170080336
That dungeon is awful though? It's okay though, the other dungeons are basically the exact same, visually and otherwise, so you'll like them if you actually liked that.
>>
>>170080439
unlock the 3rd phase
>>
>>170077259

It's like they want me to hack my Wii U
>>
>>170080487
Nani?! How?
>>
>>170080545
>expecting me just to tell you
hahaha, no way; it really does exist though, you can look it up
>>
>>170080019
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B10FFq_m6AqzcjZkZXhRY0Nob1k/view
Perhaps too high res, better to work from quality than shit though.
>>
The game keeps trying to update and wont let me start the game.

What do I do?
>>
>>170080389
Yeah.

>>170080362
That sucks. Is it "shit but better" or the same kind of shit?
>>
>>170080439
Start the game again and see how easy the REAL final boss is, the one wherein you have to fight all the blights consecutively, then Ganon at full health
Not so tough now, huh, tough guy?
>>
>>170071509
The charge move on two handed weapons is really fucking good tho
>>
>>170080470
Thanks for your answer, cooldown is 24 mins I think.
Also was surprised when I found my first fairy, thought they would just be props around great fairies and such.

>>170080475
Bruh, I was inside an elephant
>>
>>170080636
Update that shit you fucking mongoloid.
Either DL it from the Wii U USB helper, or DL it from official Nintendo servers via your Wii U
>>
>>170080748
An elephant that just looks like a bland room on the inside and had the worst puzzle and Dungeon design in 3D Zelda history.
>>
Why can't I tame this fucking black horse?
>>
>>170080475
>That dungeon is awful though?
I don't think it was the cream of the crop in terms of Zelda dungeons but I thought moving the trunk was a neat trick and the layout was cool.

It's not what I expected when I read there was 4 "traditional" dungeons though
>>
>>170080825
I already tried downloading it via my wiiu and when it installs with the original 2gb patch it just corrupts
>>
When the debug and map editor modes are found and shared, one of the pastimes on youtube will be AI team battles.

In this case, it will be "how many Moblins does it take to kill one Lynel? How many Hinox can the Lynel outlast"

And end with "White maned Lynel vs Guardian" which would be interesting at least as opposed to a single Lynel butchering hundreds of lizards and pig men.
>>
Does Breath of the Wild have a stash or anywhere I can store weapons and shit?
>>
>>170080906
Well I hope you like it, because the other dungeons all use the same visual assets, the same 3 enemies, the same forgettable piano piece, and the same boss just with a different weapon.
>>
How the fuck do I find hetsu?
>>
>>170081070
Those black slime enemies were shit.

I am pretty disapointed that for as beautiful as the overworld is the shrines and dungeons all look the same
>>
>>170081070
Same piano piece...? I don't think so.
>>
>>170075528
Barely started, how do you parry?
>>
>>170078049
I don't think that's the same one
>>
>>170081027
Buy a house and you can store 3 more
>>
What's the trick to the Lost Woods? I got to a point with two torches but there are no more hints. At first I thought the trees with open mouths were hints, but they're not helping at all.
>>
How many stamina upgrades do I need to get a rad as fuck horse?
>>
>>170075528
This is bait to get us to die for half an hour right
>>
>>170081356
I just tried to avoid the trees "faces" and I got through but I don't know if that was the trick or I got lucky
>>
Why is Botw Link so emotionless compared to SS Link?
>>
>>170081435
No. You just need to get good.
>>
>>170081356
Walk in the direction the embers blow in the wind.
>>
Is it possible to get max hearts and stamina? How many stamina meters can you get?
>>
>>170081542
Holy shit, that's brilliant. Thank you.
>>
So can I use temp hearts to pull out the master sword?
>>
>>170081659

You can try

you'll fail though
>>
>>170081559
3 rings so 40 shrines to max stamina.
>>170081659
No
>>
>>170081459
He's all work and super serious. You know, trying to be like his father who was a knight, now he's the youngest royal guard and a champion and has the mastersword and they said he devotes himself to training a shit ton of the time.

I love the memories that have to do with combat, Link is 2cool.
>>
>>170081347
Well that's better than nothing I guess, thanks.
>>
>>170081695
Are there enough shrines in the game to max hearts and stamina?
>>
File: TEN.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
TEN.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>you have to manually catch a boomerabg
>>
Are there any stables in the Faron region? I got the black horse and want to park him without trekking across the map.
>>
>>170081695
>40 shrines to max stamina.
What? Each upgrade is 1/4 ring. That would need 12 upgrades which would be 36 shrines no?
>>
>>170081760
I remember someone saying that hearts have no max but who knows
>>
>Can't tame a brown horse no matter how many times I try

MYAMOTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
>>
>>170081695
>>170081693
How many actual hearts do I need? The shrines are taking so long to find.
>>
>>170081769

>Get lizal boomerang
>Throw at one of the asshole electric lizals
>Didn't know you had to catch it
>Flies behind me and kills an electric keese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY9tfRPoGfw
>>
>>170081912
>>
>>170081839
5 per ring, first upgrade is deceiving
>>
Who /all points in hearts/ here?

Tanking everything
>>
>>170081962
Jesus Christ kill me now
>>
>>170081941
fuck m8, also fuck the screenshot function for only taking 720p screenshots in all games.
>>
>>170082032
Anyone figured out how to get the scales off of these things?
>>
>>170082032

Is that one of the divine beasts?

Also how do you take screenshots at 720p? When I post shit to miiverse and download it it's like 480p
>>
>>170082032
You can get the master sword before you even do the first story quest outside the plateau and after you've beaten Ganon.
Don't give up!
>>
>>170082021
Enemy damage scales with how many hearts you have, and most enemies will leave will at 3/4 of a heart regardless of deamage, provided you're in full healh. So if you keep yourslef at full health with food, hearts are fucking useless.
>>
>>170082021
>not only getting the minimum amount of hearts for the masterswordo
>>
>>170082075
Find some way to get close and shoot them
>>
>>170082089
No, that's one of the three dragons, and he's on Switch using capture button.
>>
>>170082112
The game keeps going after you kill Ganon? Or is it like previous games where it just saves right before him
>>
>>170082075
I shot it with a bow and it phased through it so I don't know, I might not have been close enough.
>>170082089
If you are on Wii U use the browser to upload it to a 3rd part site, I'm on Switch and taking my SD out to import photos.
>>170082112
I found it while exploring and only have like 6 hearts and I really need stamina if I'm going to keep climbing like this,I haven't even found a single location from Zelda's photos.
>>
>>170081024
What are yoi talking about?
>>
>>170082210

Do those dragons respawn with a blood moon (assuming you actually fight them)
>>
>>170082112
If you beat Ganon without the Master Sword the goddesses should descend and can Link a cheating haxx0r faggot
>>
Is there any point in having both of the Ceremonial and Lightscale Trident?

I opened the shrine and got an orb out of it. Can you combine the tridents or use them somewhere?
>>
File: dhmis.png (224KB, 393x377px) Image search: [Google]
dhmis.png
224KB, 393x377px
>using the Master Sword for mining and woodcutting

I have no shame.

>>170082021
Enough for Master Sword then all in Stamina here.
>>
>savage lynel bow from blue lynel's
>x3 arrow and +10 attack up
now we're talking
>>
>>170082321
They're the goddesses sneaking around again, you can shoot them for drops but you can't kill them
>>
>>170069993
So, do Link and Zelda get together in this game?
>>
>>170081820
Just got an NPC to tell me where it is, nice.

>>170080895
I had 2 stamina wheels and just barely got him.
>>
Bloodmoon is a cool effect but man they really dropped the ball with it. I'd like it so that it actually lasts the whole night and night time lasts a big longer. Enemies should not only respawn but you also get additional mob spawns (that go away once its over). Enemies do more damage or have smarter/more aggressive AI. That would've been top notch.
>>
Some guy mentioned you can buy unlimited arrows in Gerudo? Where in Gerudo is that?
>>
>>170082561
They literally fuck on screen
>>
What should I be doing after I get the Champion's Tunic? Keep hunting for memories? Explore? I'm fine with either, I just figured there's be a new main quest goal after I found one.
>>
So maybe someone here can help me:
How the fuck do you dodge? I started the game, did fight against some goblins and after the 2nd shrine I still don't know how.
I hold ZL to target the enemy and then I have to move the stick and press X. Yet Link just jumps around like an idiot.

Also the breaking weapons mechanic sucks. Like a lot.
>>
>honeymoon period is over in a day
>even Nintenyearolds are seeing how 6/10 this game is
There may yet be hope.
>>
File: 20170304_180343.jpg (224KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_180343.jpg
224KB, 1008x567px
I feel like a hipster
>>
What's with the girly stealth costume?
>>
>>170082630
She already gave you the main quest. Check it out in your menu.

I'm on my 3rd day and still exploring. Just about to start the main quest.
>>
>>170082197
How many do you need for the Master Sword?
>>
>>170082782
Fuck off /v/
>>
>>170082150
proof? I survive way more hits now
>>
i can't be arsed to get a switch

wii u version yea or nay?
>>
>>170082809
THE CREAM OF THE CROP
>>
>>170082809
>climbing gear is the best gear
>looks like shit
Goddamnit.
>>
Can we broke the Master Sword ?

Is there any scan of the fucking guide ?
>>
>>170082895
Get a Switch. Trade your Wii U and all your games in.
>>
>>170082840
I meant like a more immediate goal, like when she sent you to Hateno. Like I said, I'm ok with exploring, I just figured there'd be some order of progression.
>>
>>170082939
The Master sword doesn't break permanently but it has a cooldown timer.
>>
File: IMG_0741.jpg (30KB, 251x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.jpg
30KB, 251x192px
Is this one of those games that's so good people nitpick every little bad thing about it because they're so engrossed in it?
>>
>>170082934
What happens if you sell a piece of gear, like the climbing head piece. Can you get another one?
>>
>>170066319
what would you even upgrade magnesis to?
>>
>>170082809
Where did you find the climbing gear shirt ? It's the only one I'm missing
>>
>>170083069
No, it's just a game with a lot of flaws and worse dungeons and bosses than every other installment.
>>
>spring of courage
>out of the ordinary statue
>have to find a scale of a dragon
>man, this gonna be sweet
>peel of scale from dragon
>>return the scale
>thunderspear 22 damage as reward
gj nintendo, that was satisfying.
>>
>>170083069
That's neo/v/ in a nutshell. Ever since Tortanic hit at least.
>>
>>170083091
From the shrine in the middle of the ocean when you look off past hateno ancient tech lab, its a major test of strengh one so be ready
>>
>>170083038
I get that. Though in Hateno you get a sidequest that directs you to Akkela, if you want something immediate.
>>
>>170075681
I could translate the parts you need if you send the German guide
>>
>>170083221
Oh yeah I got to that one but left it for later since I'm to weak to kill that 3000HP monster

thanks
>>
>>170083160
Does the Spring of Power also only give junk?

Are you able to upgrade the Master Sword as some people said before?
>>
>>170081229
ZL for shield, and press A right when the enemy attacks you
>>
Is there a shrine INSIDE Hyrule Castle?
>>
>>170083373
No
>>
What does sex with Paya feel like?
>>
>>170083284
Where does one can get the german guide ?
>>
Where is the last memory? The one that looks like it's just in a forest?
>>
>>170083458
Ever slept in velour bed sheets?
>>
>>170083495
https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/03/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-all-recovered-memory-locations/
>>
>>170064164
What do you think the story dlc will be about?
>>
File: weknowzelda_610d.jpg (32KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
weknowzelda_610d.jpg
32KB, 610x343px
>>170082561
With all the waifus in BotW Zelda needed to step up her game.

Fortunately, she did.
>>
File: AxlRev.png (248KB, 968x1173px) Image search: [Google]
AxlRev.png
248KB, 968x1173px
>>170082809
Go get Lizal boomerang, mate
>>
>>170083607
too bad she's voiced by a muppet.
>>
>>170083458
pure
>>
>>170083551

No
>>
Is there an ending tied to memories?
>>
The story in the game feels like if you took Ocarina of Time and removed the first half, prior to the timeskip. It's impossible to get invested, and just feels like nothing is happening in general at all. The memories method of storytelling fucking sucks.
>>
File: zelda-2.jpg (102KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
zelda-2.jpg
102KB, 616x347px
Is this Ganondorf? In front of Ganon I mean.
>>
>>170083786
another last memory to find.
just another cutscene about your past
>>
File: 115-1.jpg (489KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
115-1.jpg
489KB, 1280x720px
>only 5 shrines left and I am utterly clueless
Someone help me out
>>
>>170083786
Yes, but it sucks, don't expect anything. Might as well watch it on youtube
>>
>>170082669
anyone?
>>
>>170083873
That's Link. In a cutscene with Impa you can see the full pic and Zelda is behind Ganon.
>>
>>170083873
It's Link in the blue Champion's Shirt
>>
>>170083896
please post the bottom part of the map too

Will cross check with mine but I only got like 80 shrines
>>
>>170083903
There's a shrine in kakariko that teaches you some basic combat stuff.
>>
File: 115-2.jpg (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
115-2.jpg
497KB, 1280x720px
>>170083896
part 2

I feel like Central Hyrule is too barren on the map, and I've been all around Lanayru and Death Mountain but can't find shit
>>
Is it possible to get Link green tunic without amiibo ?

Fuck those amiibo seriously. Just bought 10 NTAG215 to rip my own
>>
File: 20170304_182308.jpg (256KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_182308.jpg
256KB, 1008x567px
Pretty sure there's a fetish in here
>>
>>170084141
gypsy fetish
>>
Anything special about the glowing blue jackalopes?
>>
>>170084413
Hitting them gives you rupees I think
>>
Is Savage Lynel sword at 58 damage the strongest 1 hander besides Master Sword around evil stuff?
>>
I cant find a chest Im supposedly missing in the Kao makagh shrine or "metal doors open the way"

Where the hell is it, also the door glitched through the floor and I had to restart it
>>
Do the great fairies have a set cost or does the price go up after paying each one?
>>
>>170083896
>>170084023
You've got all the ones i have, though do you remember how to do braverys grasp shrine? its the one next to the south gerudo labyrinth

Theres a moving platform, and a crystal you shoot to raise other platforms
>>
>>170067330
I'd like to know this as well.
>>
>>170067330
Gossip in the bar
>>
In what order should the plateau shrines be done? Should I go Eastern Shrine, Forest of Spirits and then Mount Hylia?
>>
File: WVW69kH_UPkspkiOvF.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kH_UPkspkiOvF.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
ow
>>
>>170083861
Probably because by the time you wake up, everything has already happened.
>>
File: 3 memories left.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3 memories left.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
I've got three memories left, help anyone? Or at least tell me the stable to go to if you know.

Still waiting on Paya feet also :3
>>
interesting, i heard nothing but the switch version was superior but it looks like both the wii u version and switch run almost equally shittily, just in different areas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yFON2UON3k
>>
>>170085082
https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/03/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-all-recovered-memory-locations/
>>
>>170084686
Anyone?
>>
>>170064164
Those with the Switch. Can you play it with japanese voices? I need confirmation other than the shit Aonuma said to the spaniards.
>>
>>170085082
1) Eldin Cliffs, looking out towards the Military Training Grounds

2) Hyrule Castle, above Zelda's bedroom

3) North part of the Bottomless Swamp
>>
>>170084125
Dye the Hylian tunic Green, it looks good. Doesn't come with a cap though.

I think you have to beat all 120 shrines to get the real one.
>>
>>170085084
Switch version runs 99% 30fps at 720p (portable or set to 720p in Switch settings, but I haven't tested the latter myself)
>>
>>170084745
Go pick up the laser, with your hands, and place it so it hits the switch. The platform blocks and unblocks the shot for you
>>
>>170085169
Never mind I got it, look. for an iron cube in one of the walls
>>
>>170085082
the castle one is on the left side (looking at the map) of the castle).
And the forest one was in a forest on the left side of a river. But I can't remember exactly where. Some other anon might help you.
>>
Do any one know how to do the shrine next to the Deku Tree ? "Fateful Stars" Keo Ruug Shrine

In the Korok Forest

I just don't get it
>>
>>170085178
Jesus, are there seriously 120 shrines?
>>
/v/ is unbrowsable right now what with that launch of the Switch and Zelda, do I wanted to ask this question here

Where can I find the Hylian Shield?
>>
File: 8463c5927ad755a44ba8a1b6df23096a.jpg (390KB, 1421x2066px) Image search: [Google]
8463c5927ad755a44ba8a1b6df23096a.jpg
390KB, 1421x2066px
>>170085141
>https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/03/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-all-recovered-memory-locations/
Thanks senpai
>>
So is this game the end of the Child Timeline? This is only one of two games where Ganon is offed forever.
>>
File: 1454864593332.png (34KB, 275x216px) Image search: [Google]
1454864593332.png
34KB, 275x216px
Where is the asshole Moblin with a Moblin Club? I fought a fuck ton of Moblins and not a single one of them used that club.
It's for a quest so Dragonbone Moblin Club doesn't count.
>>
>>170085458
look at the constellations in front of the pads, there are 4 different ones

now look at the other side of the map and count how many of a constellation you see and place the ball to match with the number of torches
>>
>>170085458
Count the number of each constellation that appears in the mural and use the orbs to indicate the count for each one
>>
I really wish that they didn't recycle the tests of strength. I'm pretty sure that from all the 90 shrines I found, around 20 were tests of strength. At least it made me good at constantly getting flurry rushes.

>>170085141
God, I hate how the internet fucks up this fun concept of figuring out shit together with other folks.
>>
>>170085582
>>170085583

Oh god is that THAT dumb ? Tried to replicate the constellation in some sort of pattern for hours
>>
>>170084890
It doesn't matter like at all.
>>
>60+ hours into the game and I just noticed the Colosseum Ruins
huh
>>
File: 20170304_194755.jpg (100KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_194755.jpg
100KB, 1200x720px
I'm missing an ability? Anyone know what this is?
>>
Bought the game on the eShop.
At about 90% after a solid hour and a half, an error popped up.
Said the file was corrupted and had to be deleted.
Download starting over now.
Want to fucking shoot myself.
>>
>>170085872
>digital version
>bought
>>
>>170085843
Jump slash
>>
Any way to repair a damaged weapon ?
>>
>>170085941
Ah, any idea why it's not showing up in the menu? Is there a shrine trial that is supposed to teach you that?
>>
>>170085940
I don't understand.
>>
>>170085564
I found one just outside the plateau on the way to Dueling Peaks.
>>
I saw a screenshot that had someone with like 20 weapon slots, how to?
>>
>>170086068
Did you talk to the sheikah swinging his sword in Kakariko? He explains a bunch of moves to you.
>>
>>170066967
Killed him and i only had 4 hearts, make sure you block make sure you jump away too and stack up on cooked food.
>>
>>170085987
The only weapons you can repair/fix are the champion weapons
>>
So I just got the Knight's Bridle. Do I need to equip it somehow or is the upgrade passive? My horse doesn't look any different.
>>
>>170086268
find korok seed > buy weapon slot to the big korok guy
>>
>>170075403
where is it tho
>>
How many hearts do you need to get the master sword?
>>
Where can I place weapons that are good, but I don't need them now? I assume that there's no way to store items?
>>
>>170086484
Got it with 14 hearths. 12 was not enough. 13 IDK
>>
>>170086529
Get more space with korok seeds
>>
>>170086529
You have to buy a house and then buy a lot of weapon stands

It'ss easier to just upgrade your invnetory space with korok seeds
>>
>>170086565
Holy fuck, that's a ways off. Jesus I have to do 30 more shrines and completely ignore my stamina.
>>
>>170086565
13 is right
>>
>>170086658
Each Divine Beast gives you 1 heart
>>
>>170086658
Yeah same thing happened to me. Only upgraded stamina and got stuck to find shrines
>>
Does anyone know Naydra's route? I want to get its horn shard but I have no idea where it goes after the battle in Mt. Lanayru.
>>
Do bond on horses max in like two seconds?
Or is it because I saved him from the bokoblins and he is grateful?
>>
How do I withstand the temperature at Eldin volcano?
>>
>>170086858
I think it varies from horse to horse, the first horse I got I saved from bokoblins and maxed out quick. The second horse I got was wild and threw me off three times before I finally got to ride it and even after riding it for a while I'm not maxed on it.
>>
File: 1488064818624.jpg (785KB, 1639x2187px) Image search: [Google]
1488064818624.jpg
785KB, 1639x2187px
Proper fishing would've added so much comfy points to this game but oh well guess you can't have it all
>>
does the zora armor have any set bonuses? i have a bunch of rupees and i can buy the hylian set but i might go do zora's domain first
>>
If I manage to get into to the Gerudo village am I going to be able to move the main quest forward or will I need to talk to Impa first?
>>
What am I supposed to do with the giant glowing orange orb the middle mountain giant drops after defeating him (the one in the swamp)?
>>
>>170086872
Buy elixir on stable near that region

Equip male gerudo set
>>
>>170086368
There is an NPC at some stables that let you swap stuff. The only one I know of for sure is Highland Stable which is at the south part of the map. SE of Lake Tower. Its usually a girl near the horses
>>
Anyone here know how to reach the shrine in the labyrinth?
>>
>>170087053
I thought male gerudo set was heat resistant, not flame proof.

>>170086872
Either get a fire elixer or rush to gerudo town and buy the flame proof armor.
>>
>Rito village
>That music

It's perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMFuejFzgTs
>>
>>170087024
Each piece lets you swim faster
Helmet lets you spin attack in water
Armor lets you swim up waterfalls
If you upgrade all of them the set bonus is less stam use on swim dash
>>
>>170086658
>>170086748
Once you've done 40 shrines(-4 for each dungeon) you can just respec all your stamina into hearts.
>>
>>170087187
How the fuck do you respec?
>>
I don't have a scanner, but I do own the guide.

If you guys are fine with typed descriptions or photos from my phone, just reply to this post with what you want and I'll get it when my shift its over in ~3 hours
>>
Fuck, having 3 stamina rings is so fucking good. I wish the cap was't so low.
>>
>>170087160
I like the version with birds more.
>>
you can get off the plateau without the glider right?
>>
>>170087138
I'm at Gerudo town now and all I see is the female gerudo set I bought off that tranny at the Trade Post
>>
>>170071976

Wizzrobe retard.
>>
I've been avoiding spoilers but there's one thing I want to know, if any kind-hearted anons are willing to tell me.

Are there any actual dungeons in this game, or is it only those Shrines?
If there are dungeons, does anyone know how many there are yet? I assumed there'd be one for each of the four guardian beast things, but even if there is I was hoping there'd be more than just four.
>>
So is Skyward Sword good now or what?
>>
>>170087352
>gerudo town
I meant Goron town and buy the flame proof set there.
>>
>>170087254
I want to know this >>170086803 so I can upgrade the Barbarian Armor to the max.
>>
Where are the barbarian boots?
>>
>>170087232
Non spoiler: There are hints from the Deku tree and loading screen

Slight spoiler: Hateno Village

More spoiler: Talk to the kid with the glasses in Hateno Village
>>
>>170065047
BotW seems like the sort of game where it's your approach to the enemies that's memorable. You may not feel too in awe at a camp of bokoblins, but when you tell the story of how you took it out by blowing up a bunch of barrels to weaken them, gliding on the heat wave from the fire it created, dropping bombs on the bokoblins as they ran around in a panic, then dropping from the sky and headshotting the leader with your bow before landing hammer-first on his skull... that's where the "memorable" comes in.
>>
>>170087381
Nope, cycle was broken. SS is still a weak entry and BotW is good.
>>
>>170087429
is it free/unlimited?
>>
>>170087374
Each guardian beast is a dungeon. That's it.
>>
>male gerudo armor is somehow sluttier looking than female gerudo armor

How?
>>
>>170087374
Shrines are the only real kinda dungeons, there's a 120 of them and they're pretty much just puzzles or combat trials. The divine beasts aren't really dungeons, more like a big puzzle, though I've only done the water one so far and if you know what you're doing you can finish it in 10-15 minutes, and only that long due to the boss fight
>>
>>170087381
There is no Zelda cycle. SS and BotW are both terrible for different reasons.
>>
>>170087254
Please, the map with all the shrines on it.
Also if not too hard all the korok seed location
>>
>This ost

When there's music actually playing it's fantastic. I wish the overworld had more music as much as I like the subtle piano playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQRNtezH2f8
>>
>>170087374
The 4 guardian beasts aren't like classic zelda dungeons. You don't go find an item then use that to get to the boss and kill it with the item.
>>
>>170087374
There's a total of 5 dungeons in the game, including Hyrule Castle. There's also another dungeon coming in the form of dlc later this year, along with a new story. In addition there are also 3 maze like areas known as castles.

As far as the dunteins go, I would t go into them expecting the traditional zelda dungeon where you collect keys to go from door to door. If that's what your hoping for you'll be disdapointed. These dugeond are more about manipulating your environment to solve puzzles and there's a lot of build up with assistance from other NPCs. Personally I like them a lot, but I can see why someone who wanted traditional, linear ZElda dungeons might be dissapointed.

Hyrule castle is basically a combat maze.
>>
Just got the "sea-Breeze" Boomerang from my WW link amiibo, its 36 dmg with attack up + 12. pretty strong.
>>
How long before I can emulate this on PC
>>
>>170087550
I'm surprised how many people did Zora first, I did the Rito one first and highly recommend it, the dungeon and boss is the easiest out of the four and the ability you get is broken as shit.
>>
>>170064967

Literally the skyrim method of "stand on some rocks where shit can't get to you" works against crap like that.

You can hilariously slowly kill those by rubbing a treasure chest all over it's face with the magnet rune while it's only method of trying to kill you is using the most telegraphed rock throw attack.
>>
>>170087601
So then is Windwaker and Twlightprincess good?
>>
File: Bp4QkG-CIAA6HPk.jpg (41KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
Bp4QkG-CIAA6HPk.jpg
41KB, 600x744px
>>170067969
No, it's bad on both fronts.

People are still praising it because they're still running on their nostalgia honeymoon phase hype train.

Give it a month before people realize it's trash like Skyward Sword.
>>
>>170087057
Thanks, I guess she wasn't there at night when I went there.

Doesn't look like it fits the giant horse though. Shame.
>>
>tfw you like all Zelda games

Though for some reason I just can't play LA
>>
>>170087672
Sometime around 2022 probably.
>>
>>170087835
Yes it can't possibly be because they like the game. No..that's absurd. They're clearly fooling themselves into having fun.
>>
Do flurry attacks decrease weapon durability faster? So far I've been a jew with my equips, opting for 1 hit kill sneak attacks or a single arrow to the head.
>>
>>170087672
Wii U emulation is still garbage, and a lot of the prominent names in the nintendo hacking scene are not interested in the Switch, so, long.
>>
>>170087682
Well I followed the quest after leaving the plateau and went to the right side. After getting to kakariko i started exploring and ended up at the tower before zoras domain and got the quest to see prince sidon.
After that I went to gerudo town to get the crossdressing clothes after reading /vg/ but had a lot of fun in that area so went back to zoras domain so i could save it for later.
I heard the rito power was pretty OP but not sure what it is yet, but i'll get there eventually.
>>
Since there is a durability system, but you can't repair items, I have a question or two.

>How is the durability? do they last a while to counteract no repair, or do you often weapon swap during mob grinders?

I'm on the fence about getting a switch for this game desu
>>
>>170087796
Twilightprincess was good, WW bad.
>>
>>170086405
You mean Chio right? He's not letting me do anything, just telling me to go save hyrule
>>
>>170087928
Yeah people also """liked""" TP and SS during their release windows too, then they woke up to reality and realized they were overhyped.
>>
Has an ISO leaked online so I can play this on CEMU? Don't want to buy it for the Wii U when I'll be getting a switch in a month.
>>
>>170088019
TP is literally fine
>>
Can I look closer at Hyrule Castle without getting obliterated?
>>
>>170088019
You might as well say all zelda games are bad since people will always have differing opinions on what's considered good or not.
>>
>>170088032
>Has an ISO leaked online
yes
>>
Where the Spring of Courage at
>>
I'm doing the stealth trial of the Lost Woods and I got teleported to the entrance in a part where the korok kid gets spooked by a wolf.
Did I do anything wrong? Was I supposed to kill the wolf?
>>
>Get to the part with the Layel.
>Utterly kicks my ass.

Jesus christ why.
>>
>>170066326

Yep, I think that flurry rush thing is a bit way too overpowered desu and people will probably in time learn this.

It's very easy and safe to execute (do back flips slightly outside enemy range and it will work) and you pull off a ton of hits for doing it. Literally killed the 2nd Lynel I saw by pretty much backflipping his highly telegraphed melee attacks.

Only reason I didn't kill the first is because of weapon durability.
>>
>>170088094
Not all of them have been bad, but it's been going on a slow decline since WW, with SS and BoTW being the definitive proof that the series has jumped the shark.
>>
>>170087796
SS is the only bad 3d Zelda, and it can be fixed it proper controls.
>>
>>170088105
Any idea where I would find it? A quick google search hasn't brought anything up and the one on thepiratebay seems like it doesn't work according to the comments.
>>
>>170087952
Zora - super fairy
Rito - huge updraft (x3)
Goron - reflect shield (x3)
Gerudo - Lightning field (x3)

The zora one is the least useful since it only works when you die, Gerudo hits like a truck, Goron is great for Guardians/Ganon, and the Rito one is pure sequence breaking bullshit cheese.
>>
testing

Nintendrones
>>
>>170088203
>BoTW being the definitive proof that the series has jumped the shark.
Actually laughed out loud. Thanks anon
>>
>>170088094
Don't be so dense. There are people out there with a scat fetish, but shit is still shit, despite them liking it. Bad games are still bad, despite people liking them.
>>
>>170088120
So how the fuck do you actually dodge the big Lion-Horse fuckers?

Their basic axe attack is like a 180 cone in front of them.
>>
>>170085564
go to forest of time, anon. Just found one in there.
It's next to the first tower you climb.
>>
>>170088120
>Layel
Is that the centaur archer thing shooting tactical ice arrow strikes that can hit you half way across the map?
>>
File: 9075926.png (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9075926.png
188KB, 500x375px
>>170088261
okay so apparently only /v/ got the filter

The word "Nintendrones" turns into Nintenbros holy shit

other words like sonygger, Pcuck dont get filtered
>>
Where is the gerudo secret club shop? I've scoured their town and I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>170087406
Where is goron town
>>
>>170088340
>>170088120
Just keep backflipping. He attacks a few times in a row, so just backflip until you get the slow-mo cheese option,
>>
>>170088203
That's according to you though. It must be doing something right if it's getting so much praise. Not even Skyward Sword was this acclaimed, that game got a bunch of 7,s even when it launched. There's people streaming the game right now on Twitch having a blast.

Unless of course all those people are fooling themselves into having fun. SOON they WILL see the light to how bad this game is right? They must! One month from now we'll all be looking back on how this was the worst Zelda, Im sure. But until then, I guess you'll just have to endure people enjoying a game you don't.
>>
>>170088454
Nintendrones is only filtered now that BOTW just launched.
>>
>>170088529
where the fuck else would goron town be?
>>
>>170088278
All good anon, you can keep enabling Nintendo with your fanboy delusion.

I beat the game myself yesterday and it had to be the most disappointing finale and final boss battle I've ever experienced for A Zelda game, after that I have no incentive to continue playing it for the remaining collectathon shrines and korok seeds. I'm pretty much done with Nintendo, they've fucked over Zelda so much and it was the last carrot on a stick that was keeping me attached to them. They can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1477162504612.jpg (411KB, 1429x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1477162504612.jpg
411KB, 1429x1138px
>>170088573
and they say /v/ isn't NintendoGaF
>>
>>170088294
What kind of retarded analogy is that?
>>
where do gerudo shields and scimitars respawn at?
>>
>>170088060
TP is a pisspoor easy game where Midna hijacks the plot and Link and Zelda don't mean shit.

It's an abortion of a game and the worst in the series
>>
>>170088032
if you're going to pirate it, just download it and install it on your wii u

CEMU cant run it
>>
>People go on and on about thunderblight ganon being the hardest in the game
>beat him on the first try, didn't have to eat much (though I did use a +3 attack food before the fight to do more damage, so it might have been a bit shorter)
Guys you have a shield for a reason, and just hit him with a full combo while he blocks to stun him.
>>
>>170088340
>>170088120

Run straight into him so he stops using his Bow, spam backflips, get a million flurry rushes because no one thought this shit needed a cooldown or anyting. Win.
>>
>>170088648
Alright cool. Go away now.
>>
>>170087517

Where did you get that? In town all I see is the gerudo veil and stuff I already have
>>
I wish Link could sit down on any terrain, would make the game 10 times more comfy.
>>
>>170088648
Then why are you here and not making a thread on /v/ complaining how bad the game was, and that you're oh so through with big bad Nintendo?
>>
>>170088064
Only if you dont suck eggs.
>>
>>170088794
its a sekrit from a sekrit club, only members can know that information :^)
>>
>>170087604
I can do the shrines, but the guide just tells you what to look for with the seeds
>>
>>170088760
He usually hits from the side and blocking his electrified sword doesn't work if you have a metal shield. Back flipping is by far the safest option. Still easily the hardest boss in the game if only because all of the others are completely braindead.
>>
File: 1488626093676.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488626093676.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>just got the master sword
Oh baby that was satisfying. I also don't know if I'm 15 or 20 hours in, it's hard to tell because Switch doesn't keep track of play time.
>>
>>170088873

Oh so it's that door. How do I get the password? I'm pretty sure I've talked to everyone in town.
>>
>>170088752
Isn't Zelda in TP for all of like, 3 minutes? Did she even contribute anything to the game?
>>
Max heart count is 30

Can you have more than that with food?
>>
>>170088949
eavesdrop on the ladies
>>
>>170089001
Get over 10 hearts, eat +20 heart food and report back.
>>
>>170088110
kill the wolf stealthy (use a bow)
>>
>>170088949
You gotta be like a real woman and be a sneaking cunt to find that information
>>
>>170089001
Yes
Gold hearts can be added no matter the number of hearts you have.
>>
>soundtrack doesnt have the Story Trailer theme

im mad, god that song is fucking unreal.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (59KB, 1051x589px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
59KB, 1051x589px
So there are non-brown Gerudo now, interesting
>>
I'm at 15 weapon inventory and I really don't want any more despite having another 40 korok seeds because it already takes long as fuck to scroll through the quick menu now. And the game throws 4 good weapons at you for every 1 that you break anyawy.

Why are people complaining about weapon durability? All it does is make you switch weapons often which creates variety and fun. you never run low on weapons.
>>
File: 1454465882209.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454465882209.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>170088947
>waifu since the reveal
>play game
>she's fucking dead

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does clothing have a weight? like would soldier gear make me slower than cloth gear?
>>
>>170089162
She'll live forever in your heart
>>
Is there a good list of where to find clothes?
>>
File: 1487605593211.png (11KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487605593211.png
11KB, 370x320px
>>170089050
>>170088110
>My face when the wolf couldn't find the koroki so he just fucked off and I didn't have to do anything
I thought it was a bait and switch meant to make me give up my position
>>
>>170087508
It's 20 rupees per switch.
>>
So what did everyone do once they left Great Plateau?

>paraglided southwest because I spotted a shrine while heading to the shrine in the ice mountain
>landed on DunggDoo bridge
>snuck past sleeping ogre giant
>attempted to clear the shrine (it was a combat trail) and got ass beat
>gave up and went back to kill giant
>eventually killed it for some nice loot
>continued going southwest until eventually reaching Gerudo desert

Now I don't know if I want to head into the Gerudo village or go back to the Plateau and try to reach Impa
>>
How do one know how many hours spend and percentage of the game beat ?
>>
>>170089125
That's because it is just a combination of three different compositions one after another.
>>
>>170088874
can you scan in the map? it doesn't mark all the seeds?
>>
>>170089151
Mostly people early on breaking all of their shit weapons on Guardians. It's easy to forget what it was like early on before you get that first good weapon and you can just snowball into a huge armory.
>>
File: 1486038905694.png (278KB, 740x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486038905694.png
278KB, 740x732px
>>170089162
>that feel when the game actually made her even BETTER, and the best waifu of the series
>She's also one of the few times Link was crushing on a girl that wasn't Zelda
>But Link will NEVER EVER be with her
>>
>>170089414
>link
>crushing on her

Nice headcanon, fujoshit
>>
>>170089414
>>170089162
They were also childhood friends

How much more perfect could she be?
>>
>go to local store
>breathe of the wild is there
>switch version , yet no console in sight
>wii u version absent.
>>
>>170089414
Does she actually have a role in the game or is she only in flashbacks?
>Still stuck on the Great Plateau.
>>
>>170065631

Prob cut content, or DLC.
>>
where are the ritos at on the map?
>>
>>170089487
>hangs out with her in his spare time without Zelda anywhere nearby
>they've known each other longer than he knew Zelda
>the game implies multiple times that he has no loving feelings for Zelda, he just feels it is his duty to protect her to save Hyrule

>>170089781
Just play the game you'll find out.
>>
Where the hell is that Ceremonial Spear in that Zora's domain shrine quest? Been looking under that bridge for an hour now.
>>
Are there any important chests in the labyrhinths themselves or can I go straight too the shrine?
>>
>>170089519
>childhood friends
She was destined to suffer.
>>
so i was flying around and i saw a white fog over a woodsy area, i flew over there and then i suddenly heard a laugh and was teleported back to the tower that i started flying back at. is that the lost woods? what do you have to do to get in there?
>>
So what activies are in the game?
>Goron rock golf
>Selphie surf boarding
>Gerudo seal surfing
>Horse obstacle course
I've found a few more I feel but I can't remember them

>>170089825
Top left, if you hit the snow you are too far.
>>
>>170089861
>hangs out with her in his spare time without Zelda anywhere nearby
Did the same with the other champions.
>they've known each other longer than he knew Zelda
So what?
>the game implies multiple times that he has no loving feelings for Zelda, he just feels it is his duty to protect her to save Hyrule
Only on your mind.

You hallucination is noted.
>>
>>170089967
Where's the obstacle course?
>>
>>170089825
Big stone tower in the lake. Northwest.
>>
>>170087517

They're a female Warrior culture. Since they expect to be doing the thieving and the fighting themselves, any men they bring back to their lands with them are expected to be pure decoration.
>>
>>170089967
I forgot foot racing too
>>
>>170089928
Yes and start from the entrance
>>
Is it possible to upgrade an equipement past 3 stars ?
>>
>>170065631
There was a lot of cut content in the code like Small Keys, Stalfos and Beamos. My guess is that they were cut for time or just not implemented for whatever reason.

Might be DLC who knows. Still hoping the hard mode is a master quest of sorts
>>
File: 148865662732165973933.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
148865662732165973933.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
What the fuck? I can't play exclusively with the pro controller? Fuck that tablet!
>>
>>170090098
Yeah there are 4 great fairies. You most likely missed the one in the desert. Enjoy coughing up 10k rupees.
>>
>>170089967
Snow bowling in Herba
>>
>>170090060
Farone horse outpost. It's also near the horse deity.
>>
>>170090098
Yes. I have the barbarian set at +3 right now, +4 items needed are really difficult to get though.
>>
>>170090060
Wow, just found it after asking this. Everytime.
>>
>>170090013
Keep living in denial friend.
Zelda a shit.
>>
Anyone found the Spring of Courage? Only one I'm missing.
>>
Been watching twitch streams and it seems most people go for the Zoe's Guardian first. Weird.
>>
What's the most defensive armor?
>>
>>170090128
There's only a couple of those puzzles in the entire game if it helps.
That said, it's one of the reasons I'm glad the pro controller has gyro for Switch.
>>
>>170090259
Northernmost part of the forest in Farone.
>>
These weapons can be repaired right?
>>
>>170090013
Honestly I can kinda see it. Link's really cold in the scenes with Zelda, rarely even facing her or paying attention to her at all beyond his duty as guard. He's definitely friendlier with the champions in general, it's possible that Mipha's intentions color her scenes to be a bit more romantic than the others.
>>
>>170090365
Thanks, my dude.
>>
>>170090417
The only repairable weapons are the champion weapons and the Master Sword, which doesn't break
>>
>>170088973
No, the only good thing about Zelda in TP is the boss battle against her

I guess it's kind of neat she rides Epona with you when fighting Ganondorf but that's something that would have been better in BotW
>>
>>170089162
ZELDA IS THE ONLY VALID WAIFU AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
>>
File: display.jpg (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
display.jpg
391KB, 1280x720px
Where's the Great Thunderblade, bros
>>
>>170090417
So all those guardian parts can be used to repair weapons. Can they be used for anything else? What can all the minerals be used for?
>>
how do you "repair" weapons?

i've beaten the sand divine god, so i got the scimitar and shield, but those both broke because i thought you couldn't repair in this game. they cost diamonds tho to remake, so if i can repair them for cheaper, where can i do that at?
>>
>>170073318
As opposed to the same shit of go left, go back to the middle, go right, go back to the middle, go up, go back to the middle, finish the puzzle, fight a miniboss, go farther left, padding room, padding room, padding room, boss, every single fucking dungeon?
>>
File: C6GI7tlVUAAb7o6.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6GI7tlVUAAb7o6.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>170077441
Yo
>>
Does the game stop you from progressing if you don't do the story quest in order? For example can you try to defeat the four divine beast without talking to Impa first?
>>
>>170090749
You can get all elemental blades in the coliseum, north of the plateau.
>>
Am I going to regret putting all my upgrades into Stamina?
>>
>>170090749
Got it from a shrine, then broke it. Please don't tell me you can store them and they're unique.
I also broke the zora spear from the main quest and the ice spear.
>>
>>170091002
Yes, although you can respec, so no
>>
>>170074310
Hunt for eyeballs. Not all Malice can be removed.
>>
How do you cook
>>
>>170091002
No. Climbing/swimming by spamming dash is super good.

>Forgotten Temple
Why does this deserve an icon on the map
>>
>>170077639
It is stories like this rather than 10s that get me hype for the game.
>>
>>170090963
Once you get off of the first area you can do anything.
>>
>can't pick voice and text language

What the fuck? I thought the game had several options?
>>
>>170091145
So you don't forget this time
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
â–˛ â–˛
â–˛ â–˛
>>
>>170091140
In the menu go to your ingredients and "hold" the ones you want to use. The go up to a pot with a fire going under it and drop it in
>>
>>170091278
Lol this is Nintendo
You will play with their awful dub and you will enjoy it
>>
>>170091278
Good thing my language is superb in both.
>>
>>170091380
Wait I can only play in english? What the fuck?

>>170091468
What language?
>>
Are their any garbage items not really worth keeping in your inventory and better off selling for rupees? Not really what to use the none food or monster part items for
>>
What the hell do i make with silent princess? I just found a few and they seem to be rare so I'm not wasting them
>>
>>170091002
I didn't, I like climbing.
>>
>>170091572
Upgrading something, I can't remember what but probably Champs tunic
>>
>>170091535
they're for upgrading and you can also trade them to an shop for a special currency to buy special equipment
>>
>>170091535
>monster parts

Used in the monster shop to get monster masks and the dark link set(available after all dungeons)
>>
>>170091572
you upgrade your equipment (some of them)

you can find alot of them next to the deku tree
>>
ok I give up where's the ceremonial trident
>>
god fucking damn it why does this stupid centaur have to do 6 hearts worth of damage with every single hit
>>
>>170082150
Why don't the Bokoblins on the Great Plateau do 5 hearts of damage to me then
>>
>the room with the 3 chests after the bit with the yiga clan
what am i meant to do here? is this a dead end?
>>
Best ways/places to find Restles Crickets?
>>
>>170092063
Not all enemies do that
>>
What's the deal with your Champions weapons? Are they gone when they're broken or what?
>>
Anyone know if there's a Knight's Sadle and where to get it?
>>
>>170092149
magnesis.
>>
>>170092149
USe magnesis and remove part of one of the walls
>>
>>170082439
>not using bombs
No fun without an explosion.
>>
THREAD UP
>>170092319
>>
>>170092149
magnet
>>
>>170092295
>>170092304
wow, i find the chest buried in the ground but not the walls. fuck me
>>
>>170083651
To be fair, all the VA is absolutely terrible
>>
>childhood friend was a kokiri
>now a zora
Who's next?
>>
New thread
>>170092319
>>170092319
>>170092319
>>170092319
>>170092319
NEW THREAD
>>
File: IMG_20170305_061748.jpg (663KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_061748.jpg
663KB, 2448x3264px
Hey guys, does the Wii U update fix framerate at all? I live in a shithole with terrible internet and I'm wondering if I should try and download it. What's the rough size too?

Loving this game so far, haven't felt this happy playing a game in a long time. Hudson's sidequest is my favourite so far, that music in the town is great and this outfit is amazing.
>>
Which direction from the start do I go to make Link a slut?
>>
>>170092456
Goron girlfriend.
>>
So, I'm trying to do the lynel safari side quest in botw, but I already killed the lynel near the zora domain and it won't respawn. Anyone know where any others spawn?
>>
>>170091945
in the water under the left most bridge
>>
>>170085316
Oh my god what the fuck

I feel like I'm playing a game where a new rule is introduced every two hours, I had no idea you could pick it up
>>
>>170092534
>girl
>goron
>>
>>170092212
So it scales except when it doesn't scale

Stop shitposting.
>>
>>170079882
You need a horse mask.
>>
what do i do in one of the lost wood shrines, where it says "look to the stars" bullshit. im looking at the ceiling and the constellation things on the walls but nothing im doing is working
>>
>>170082809

It was damn hard work but I got the top and ate all my food, used all my fairies and ate all my meals

Whewre do I get the pants from
>>
How do you complete the mirri shaz shrine? its the one with the ball and sledgehammer.
>>
>>170094012
Southeast on a Lanayru mountain, as I recall
>>
>>170094274
You hit the ball with your sledgehammer.
>>
>>170093486
Number of each type of constellation on the big overhead matches the slot you put each ball in. Each column of ball slots matches one constellation.
>>
>>170092538
Wait for a blood moon. Monsters stay dead until then.
>>
>>170094854
At the mountain side of the Lanayru Gate
>>
>>170094325

that mountain is huge I'm going to need something more specific
>>
>>170095171
south east?
>>
File: n2a8.jpg (28KB, 206x209px) Image search: [Google]
n2a8.jpg
28KB, 206x209px
>>170095171
>>
Where's the Zora Pants and Headgear?
>>
Protip - set date back on wiiu if you want to scan amiibo again.
Thread posts: 826
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.