[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battlefield General - /bfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 081.jpg (60KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
60KB, 400x500px
Objective:Survive edition

Previous thread: Check your local historical society

>Weapon and stats:
http://symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: http://emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: Platoons are coming Soon™

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
https://discord.gg/TK8snEj
>>
>play scout
>get gud with the scouts weapons
>realise cav has a scout weapon
>while also healing and resupplying at the same time
>plus wears body armour
>most maps people ignore cav because they don't want to have to gallop back to the action from spawn

It's almost like an elite class in a sense. Also does anyone use any scout gadgets that aren't K rounds and spotting flares? None of the other gadgets come close to being as useful. I would consider ditching k rounds if I could use spotting and blinding flares at the same time though.
>>
>>169765960
Like dat pic
>>
>>169766213
Yeah the cavalry is criminally underrated. You can have some incredible streaks if you play it smart, I like playing him off the retarded horse because it just gets me killed.

You pretty much never lose a 1v1 unless you're especially bad or unlucky
>>
File: 000.png (47KB, 178x187px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
47KB, 178x187px
>play one round
>spawn into a tank with no weapons 3 times
>twice just suddenly stand up from prone and get killed

how long did they take to patch BF4 from the buggy piece of shit it was on launch to get it to be actually good again? They don't seem to fucking care about the bugs in 1.
>>
>>169775274
That tank bug happens to me all the fucking time and it's infuriating. Spawn in as a heavy tank and it gives me a landship with no gun
>>
>>169775593
I'm certain it happens when another person tries to spawn at exactly the same time. There was only one other person who kept trying to get into tanks and he kept using the A7V, I wanted the landship, but everytime I would get the spawn it was the A7V I was racing him to the spawn. It's happened a few times where I try to get the fighter and spawn with the attack. So it must spawn you their vehicle, but glitch when it has the loadout for a different one.
>>
>lay mines in a strip as I drive using light tank
>later that day
>vehicle disabled
>15 seconds or so later
>vehicle disabled
>15 seconds or so later
>vehicle disabled

You would think after driving over the first one people would have a quick look at the ground.
>>
ded
>>
File: BF2142_2017-01-28_17-44-36-01.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BF2142_2017-01-28_17-44-36-01.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
anyone play 2142 here?
>>
>>169778786
Are the servers even running anymore? Or is it all privately hosted?
>>
File: 046.png (445KB, 839x850px) Image search: [Google]
046.png
445KB, 839x850px
>>
>>169781834
has someone got the other one of this?
>>
Man trying to get rank 10 with tanker is boring as fuck. I just want that sawn off shotty.
>>
>tank hunter
>blast some dickhead off his horse with the tank cannon rifle
>ride around the map constnaly resupplying
>drop off horse, take a few shots, then ride off again

holy fuck this is fun. as long as you keep your distance and keep moving every few shots you are completely untouchable.
>>
>>169781834
thank you for the revives, medic pepe
>>
>>169766213
>anyone use any scout gadgets that aren't K rounds and spotting flares? None of the other gadgets come close to being as useful. I would consider ditching k rounds if I could use spotting and blinding flares at the same time though.

I gave flare, inc grenade and inc tripwire because I love crispy people.. Also play a lot of domination and operations, where you csn easily place the tripwires in busy pathways. K bullets are less useful to me because domination has no vehicles and in operations I just switch to assault if tanks need rekking.
>>
fug is a tank cannon a one shot on all planes? i nailed a bomber with the landship side gun and it blew up straight away
>>
>>169790586

Breakthrough heavies do I think. And arty trucks.. Not sure about the rest.
>>
>>169794209
I think the sideguns are the same type as the breakthroughs main cannon, 57mm. I know it hits other tanks hard as fuck. also it's like 75 damage every few seconds against behemoths when you have both gunners helping.
>>
Wow, the selbstlader factory really sucks. Marskman is better in every way. Also I got rank 10 on all classes, now what do I do?
>>
>>169795273
100 stars fortress gun
>>
Hardcore Conquest is pretty shit. Hardcore domination is pretty fun. I wish there was a way to hide or lower the opacity of objective icons when not in ADS.
>>
File: 1487638215689.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487638215689.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>Tfw a medic is only meters away from you and is in a relatively safe area but decides to run away rather than revive you
>>
Croissant maps when?
>>
>>169799625
I don't understand people like this. Also, when I'm playing medic/support I'm constantly spamming the button to drop healing/ammo pouches. And there's these fucking retarded support players who just fucking sit there while I'm shooting them in the face and spamming the Q button and after 2 minutes they realise, oh, he wants ammo.
>>
>>169803817
I hate people like that

There are so few people healing and giving ammo that it's really easy to be the top healer/resupplier at the end of a match as long as you are playing your role right
>>
>>169804001
I litteraly don't understand why people don't spam the button. It gives you points. It's so easy to get a lot of points, this should appeal to casuals one would assume.
>>
>>169804001
While we're at it. Fuck noob quadleaders who keep the attack command on the same goddamn point the entire game. And then when I request commands they just put it on the same fucking point. WE GOTTA GET POINT B AT ALL COSTS, FUCK THE FACT THAT WE'RE LOSING THE REST OF THE MAP
>>
>>169804506
I have no friends, so I play exclusively with PUGs. I don't bother with the squad commands anymore.
>>
File: latest.jpg (94KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
94KB, 800x533px
Why are you guys even playing BF1? That game is trash in almost every way compared to BF4. The maps are boring, the vehicles are boring, oh boy the gunplay is absolutely fucking awful. Whoever likes BF1 is a fag.
>>
>>169805617
>The maps are boring
The three desert maps and Giant's Shadow are bad maps
The rest are pretty good.

I can't remember any good maps from BF4, just "meh" ones

>the vehicles are boring
Only the armored cars, and it was the same in BF4.
The planes, tanks, and scout cars are all fun to use.

>oh boy the gunplay is absolutely fucking awful.
The gunplay is fine
>>
>>169805321
They give you points when you cap or defend the objective you orderd to defend/capture. Are you some kind of a faggot that doesn't like points?
>>
Does anyone know how to reset your unlocks in BF1?
>>
>>169807891
I think that was a premium-only feature in BF3 and BF4
Not sure if it's in BF1
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.