[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/parag/ - Paragon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 590
Thread images: 64

File: back the fuck up.jpg (31KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
back the fuck up.jpg
31KB, 310x309px
Shinbi here, got a call from yo bitch edition

News & Patch Notes: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news

Hero Related Info:
Latest Hero - Shinbi
https://youtu.be/1EbIG_JUh5g
https://soundcloud.com/omedamusic
Leaks -
https://soundcloud.com/mehteh-trollfacer/tracks
http://imgur.com/a/fdnFM
http://imgur.com/a/5t1Am

MMR tracking (community) and other information:
https://agora.gg/
https://fury.gg/
https://paragon.gg/

More hero build info: https://paragondb.info/calc
http://paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4
If yours is not listed post it in the thread

Previous Thread: >>168698973
>>
File: lt belica ganked.png (4MB, 1548x1741px) Image search: [Google]
lt belica ganked.png
4MB, 1548x1741px
>just realized I don't have Teleblink
>>
>>169050590
Sorry, deleting other thread. Didn't have any good Shinbi memes
>>
File: 0 mana Belica aim's ult at self.jpg (40KB, 780x774px) Image search: [Google]
0 mana Belica aim's ult at self.jpg
40KB, 780x774px
>3 fucking matches
>lost all 3
>We weren't even bad, we just sucked at team fights more than them
I want to die
>>
File: destroyed.png (106KB, 746x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroyed.png
106KB, 746x566px
>>169050996
Chill, I didn't see the last post/post count before I posted that

Just had this shitty game, not sure if I should keep playing; I want to play Steel but every time I get in a match, I queue with retards.
My teammates were toxic the entire match, Aurora kept spamming good job, our Grim was typing like he was hot shit despite giving the enemy free kills and our jungle kept bitching at someone because they didn't dive in. My elo keeps dropping like a motherfucker and I feel it's a game of chance rather than skill when it comes to winning a game or not.

>>169006836
That kill seemed fair to me, towers are a bit of a problem but this isn't the video you want to show people to prove your point.

>>169003501
I don't get it, just because they're a famous cutesy Korean in their games means they're similar? They don't have anything else in common.
>>
>>169051194
no, Shinbi is LITERALLY dva. as in she is a literal diva.

anyway what the hell was wrong with your Grux player?
>>
>>169052071
Shinbi is nothing like Dva you racist
>>
>>169052071
The dude was crazy but that whole game was a mess, he went nuts after one of our teammates made the mistake of getting close to him when they had a Gadget's stick mine on them and he died because of it. He kept trying to take the enemy from the back but they just jumped him. I would try helping the dude escape but he'd stay trying to fight a Gadget when he had a quarter of health.

>>169052465
I think he's just trying to say that Shinbi is literally a diva, not D.Va
he's just wording it to get (You)s
>>
>>169052619
this game will be quite humorous when ebin figures out voice chat. gadgets bombs are pretty bullshit though, would've tilted me too.
>>
>finally finish Costanzarog
>Upload failed
thanks hiro
>>
>tfw you just won a 4v5
>tfw you can't post an appropriate face because jap moot destroyed uploads
>>
>>169051168
I know those feels
I've been on this terrible losing streak; either because someone D/Cs, someone on our team meme picks/sucks ass, or the enemy is acting as a group and no one on my team can listen to commands other than the poor jungler who tries to be everywhere at the same time
>>
>>169051168
>that filename
kek
>>
>finish second image
>still can't upload
>>
>>169060425
you can't upload but why the hell was this possible? /a/>>>153772210
>>
>>169060425
>>169060579
shit I don't do that often enough >>>/a/153772210
>>
>>169060692
>4chan pass members
>>
>Go jungle with K-pop
>Go left with K-pop
Best girl has finnally arrived!
>>
anyone wanna play paragon?
>>
>>169064025
You do
>>
>go into match
>Grux and Shinbi go offlane together
>afk 10min in

How I love unranked
>>
>every Shinbi
>10+ deaths
Do they really expect every hero to be easy to play? Literally every Aurora maim transferred to Shinbi, I have played against only 1 Aurora today.

Fucking FOTM fags
>>
>>169066758
They're probably just practicing with her anon. Playing against bots can only do so much and besides, testing out a new hero can be exciting.
Soon people will get good with her and she will either be devastating or she will fall off.
Either way, she'll be put in a tier soon enough, and then we can all complain about brain dead she is.
>>
>>169067196
Nope. When Aurora was released everyone became a pro. Same with Countess.

Shinbi is on an entirely different level. And I'm 100% sure they haven't practiced in bots and just jump into queue especially with their universal decks and windcarvers

Tiers aren't going to stop people from playing Shinbi. Guarenteed.

Most people can't even get 8 stacks let alone 5 within the 7 second window.

3 weeks of this shit, and then the next hero if it isn't a support or is also difficult to pull off 3 more weeks of feeders.

At least if someone locked in Aurora first time she's baby mode easy to play.
>>
>>169067196
>They're probably just practicing with her anon.
Mr I play for fun, some people don't want their elos fucked up its a bjf fucking problem i dont give a fuck if they're practicing i will report and make it a point to tell them to kill themselves
>>
Anyone wanna try Narbash/Riktor for a few games and kill Khaimera early-game while he tries to farm jungle? I've got a great Narbash build to do it. I'll be on all day Wednesday.
>>
>>169067623
Then perhaps this is a nice change of pace? If this is a hero that requires actual skill to use, then the majority of new friends will drop her once they see that they're not getting the results they want. Just give it like a week, or more than likely, a few days.

>>169067724
Okay anon, but there are ways around that.
>go in with a 5 man pre-made
>use vgs for commands and see if you can convince Shinbi to jungle during the draft
>draft dodge
But most importantly
>teach/don't be toxic
Some players may have real potential with her and if you want her to be more than just a hot serving of cxp for the enemy, then try to tell her what you want and what the team needs
>inb4 fell for the bait
I'm aware, so enjoy your you
>>
>>169067724
Well mr professional player, some people play games for fun and don't care about your virtual points. If someone afks, trolls or obviously has no idea what he's doing than he's a faggot who needs to be reported, but if someone just sucks or has a bad day, especially when playing a new character hating on him is just childish. Yeah, we definitely need this ranked mode.
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums/showthread.php?64231-The-great-tower-debate/page2#post_0

>tower fags getting btfo
>>
>want voice acting in game already
>but the current leaked voice lines are all cringy as fuck

what the fuck the lines were written by an autist
>>
>>169073024
Which lines are cringy? I like gideon super line
>BEHOLD I OFFER YOU A GLIMPSE
>>
why are all of epic's games early access trash
but you can't complain about it being bad because it's in beta
forever
>>
File: Costanzarog.png (935KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Costanzarog.png
935KB, 1000x750px
Finally
>hiro reliable for anything
>>
>>169073859
The game isn't in early access anymore
>>
>>169073024
I think most of them are actually pretty good, I like them. Muriel sounds annoying and some of the Dekker's line seem cringy, but others are mostly fine. I can't wait until they implement them, hopefully with some more character bios alongside.
>>
Anybody is going to play in a moment?
>>
>>169084510
I mean I could but im a goldie with meme decks
>>
>>169084952
Well if you don't have an issue with playing with two guys who play just for fun and might fuck your elo up than be my guest. If not, I'll understand.
>>
>>169085157
regicide2
>>
>>169085372
Ah, all right, I have you in friends already, just give me a sec, I'm playing with a friend who's been away from the game for some time and he have to check up a few things. He was pretty good back when he was playing though.
>>
I'm going to marry Shinbi!
>>
Are we gonna start regularly playing together when ranked comes out?
>>
File: sparrow farming.jpg (67KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
sparrow farming.jpg
67KB, 500x545px
>>
>>169089481
wouldn't ranked be more of a reason NOT to play with /vg/shitters?
>>
>>169075969
it's still """""in beta"""""
that's early access
>>
>>169089973
No. Early access was when you had to pay or get invited to get in. This is open beta.
>>
>>169089864
That's assuming they're all shitters, but seeing as the few of us here enjoy the game and would love some quality matches (not shitting all over new players and not being shit on by people who are playing as a team while you're stuck in solo queue). At least, I certainly wouldn't mind getting gud in ranked with the people from here.
>>
>>169090504
I usually stay solo because matchmaking is so bad if you duo and don't play like hardasses you'll most likely lose. And as someone who queues very fast and concentrates, it's difficult to get over a loss you could've won.

Can't wait for them to give us two different modes.
>>
>>169090819
>I usually stay solo because matchmaking is so bad if you duo and don't play like hardasses you'll most likely lose
Why is this? Me and a friend are both gold but as fast as we team up we end up in matches where no one picks a support or we have 3 junglers.

What the fuck.
>>
>>169091189
prob because there aren't enough players or proper rank to group elo closer. You can have pretty even team elo but it could still have a 300 elo difference between players. Check the teams elo on agora when you finish a match to see who you were paired with.
>>
>>169090819
But solo queuing is very inconsistent as far as the skill of your teammates. Slightly longer queue times sound worth it so long as you know you have a real teammate and will have some influence in the flow of the match.
>>
>>169091803
I've duod triod and five manned a lot already.
I go on winstreaks solo, 50/50 if I team up.
You have a higher chance of winning if you can beat the uncoordinated players.

Once people get coordinated you can't even have fun at that point.

>>169091189
I've gotten straight up afks after teaming up or just 3 unreliable players. Rather not risk it.
>>
>get second pick
>first pick takes Shinbi
Sometimes it's like they'll pick Shinbi even if they don't wanna play her
>>
>>169092741
>teams are no fun
You can still meme if you want
Nothing feels better than disappearing so all the enemies group together to push one lane only to have steel ult them, Gideon succ them, Aurora ass blast them, Howitzer anally assault them, while the Murdock ults in the sky with an emote to follow for max bm
You just need to find people willing to have fun regardless of their ELO
>>
File: 1465064718459.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1465064718459.png
21KB, 900x900px
Whats the point of the farming phase?

Why doesnt the game just start with everyone at least level 7 with their skills and some filled out cards?

Thats when it starts to get fun anyway. We dont need these long ass matches. Game is slow enough already.
>>
>>169096165
There are already games like that and they're called arena mobas. To be honest I'm also unhappy about many things in new mobas, but the basics are so cemented right now that they're basically unchangeable. Farming is not one of those things though, it's pretty much crucial to the basic idea of moba
>>
>>169096802
>they're called arena moba

NO THEY'RE NOT

YOU PULLED THIS COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR WRETCHED, POZZED ASS

NOBODY IN THE WORLD CALLS ANYTHING

"ARENA MULTIPLAYER ONLINE BATTLE ARENA"
>>
>know-how to play Shinbi
>pick her when I can
>someone else doesn't get to play Shinbi
>they feed and lose all game
So either they feed as Shinbi or feed as something else nice
>>
>>169096165

What's the point of base building

What's the point of the Ancient era in Civ

What's the point of eco rounds

What's the point of starting weak and gaining power
>>
>>169097112
It's his first moba calm down
>>
>>169097317
All those things are fun to play through.

Here its just standing around slowly left clicking on brainless minions for 10-15 minutes while you wait till your character can actually do something interesting.
>>
>teams do the 2v1 in off lane
>enemy team gets fb off of our offlaner
>i move to offlane and even it out
>shit on the enemy with my off laner
This happens every game, why do they like to lose?
>>
>>169097451

If you find that so dull, then play Jungle or Offlane. Jungle has to move around constantly and take gank opportunities, and Offlane can't farm safely at all.
>>
>99/100 Shinbis feed and blame everyone else for losing
Why are people so shit, shes so fucking easy.
>>
>>169097112
Nobody ever develops the abbreviation anyway, half of people couldn't probably tell what it actually stands for. And yes, I know many people who call them that, it's just intuitive, what's the big deal?
>>
>>169097848

Dude there's nothing "intuitive" about "arena moba". It's fucking retarded. EVERY MOBA takes place in an "arena". Moreover you've just added an extra redundancy to a term that already has like three redundancies. It's unspeakably retarded, I've never heard it before, and I'd never like to hear it again.
>>
>>169098196
It is, "normal" mobas maps are played in something that resembles a battlefield rather than an arena, even if it's in the name. This other type of mobas we're talking about takes place on a much smaller map and focuses on battles between characters rather than pushing, so it actually resembles an arena. The name might not make sense, but it is intuitive especially when you consider that many people probably don't even know what "a" in moba stands for and it is used. Whatever, I don't want to argue over that.
>>
Greystone nerfs when?
>>
How do you think Epic plans on fixing the card system? Do you think they might introduce a way to purchase actives separately from your deck?
>>
>>169099724
What is there to nerf about him?
His ult is strong since it's a resurrect, but he can't move making him really easy to burst down as soon as he comes back
Before level 5 he's easy to deal with, but after that you just need to play a bit more cautiously. Mid to late game he becomes really easy to deal with
>>
Moba would be boring to me without farming. It's like a mini RPG every game and how good you are at it effects the overall outcome.

if you don't like it I recommend playing HoTS
>>
>>169099724
haha yes lets nerf greystone

we can start with that ability that forces players to focus or chase him to the enemies side of the map that ability is too strong

:^)
>>
>>169099996
Eitber nerf his ult or nerf his obscene damage
He's naturally tanky, he gets to attack freely after level 5 because if you "kill" him with no dash, blink/stasis card you'll die while he lives
He can use his ult to dive, take turrets, while building full damage.

Not balanced at all. Especially when you might waste an ult blowing his
>>
>our Kwang was 1200 elo
>enemy kwang was 1400
Kill me
>>
>we have an adc already
>autistic fuck picks Serath jg into grux and Rampage
Wish i could dodge every game with a Serath
>>
>>169102782
Is she so bad or do people playing her tend to suck? I haven't tried her yet.
>>
>>169103229
People who play her suck and don't know what they're doing
>>
>>169102171
Just learn to play around his ult and to force it out with a poke
Greystone isn't much of a threat so long as you have some forms of CC or have someone there to support you
>>
>>169103954
I don't have a problem with Greystone
My teams do
I can't control the other 4 players
>>
>people building aurora like an adc
Wew
No wonder their ults haven't been doing any damage
>>
>4 straight losses because none of the teams played any hero with CC, had a Shinbi, or forgets about the Paper mache Core
>>
>>169106654
do you type in chat before match? I've started doing this recently and was surprised with how agreeable most players are. nothing like Overwatch's player base.
>>
File: 1419074453.gif (97KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
1419074453.gif
97KB, 226x226px
Is this game robot and gay free?

I need to know before picking it up.
>>
>>169107256
>robot and gay
what?
>free
yeah it's free and so are all of the heroes
>>
>>169106907
I do, they don't say anything until I flame them after the match is over
>>
File: 2ffcb964770e.jpg (37KB, 407x556px) Image search: [Google]
2ffcb964770e.jpg
37KB, 407x556px
>>169107442
Does this game have robots spreading robot propaganda?
Does this game have gays spreading gay propaganda?

This is important.
>>
>take a break from paragon for a while
>come back
>shinbi

what were they thinking
>>
>>169107906
Uh, not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>169107906
What exactly is "robot propaganda"?
>>
>>169104117
Doesn't mean he should be nerfed. Just means that you're playing with people who don't know how to play
>>
>>169108652
It does. If he's so much to deal with on the average player, imagine on an adept player with a good teamcomp

He needs a nerf. You shouldn't have to alter your entire build to deal with one player.
>>
File: robotenablers.jpg (94KB, 657x604px) Image search: [Google]
robotenablers.jpg
94KB, 657x604px
>>169108324
Trying to convince us than robots can be alive and be anything else but mere tools.

>>169108123
Good. I'm downloading the game.
>>
>>169108110
I honestly wish they'd stop making heros with no CC appealing
It's a retad trap
>>
>drop from mid-gold back down to the cusp of silver in 2 days
>one cause is people think it's TDM and ignore minions pouring into our inhibitors, then core, to chase kills
Played my first game as Kwang (probably should have bot game'd him first, but the bot AI is worse than terrible): 6-6-15, not too shabby. How do you folks build him? Crit?
>>
how many melee characters have been released in a row?
>>
>>169109101
Well there is Krunch who is a robot, but seem to be a very advanced entertainment robot without an and there is Muriel who seem much closer to being sentient but it's still implied she's definitely not human-like. I don't know if this triggers your autistic obsession, if yes you can just not play with these two characters. Heroes will surely get more personality when the voice acting is implemented.

>>169109612
6 I think? Kwang, Countess, Krunch, Seraph, Aurora and Shinbi. Bellica was before Krunch if I remember correctly. There is supposed to be one more before another ranged one, I hope they will then make a row of ranged ones for difference.
>>
>>169109882
*without any real personality
>>
>>169108992
But you don't need to alter your entire team comp
Just have an escape ready or a blink charm, bait out jump/ult, and then get out of there
Greystone is durable due to his ult and natural armor, but once he ults he might as well be dead because it's so easy to kill him.
He's also the only hero who you can force to ult which is a major disadvantage even if compared to someone who blows their ult willingly

>so much to deal with on the average player
The average player won't know how to use him effectively and will continuously blow their ult and get killed.

>imagine on an adept player with a good teamcomp
If you're solo queuing, then you probably won't find one especially at lower ELOs. However, if you do run into that situation, then you're playing in a higher ELO and should have a good teamcomp of your own and maybe even a Greystone of your own.

Greystone is like Aurora in the sense that below average players get fucked by average players, but adept players will know how to counter fuck her
>>
>>169109882
So there's no lore or voice acting yet? I just noticed the website is kinda barebones.
>>
>>169109523
I'm not home so I can't show you the build I'm using, but you can just check agora.gg if you want some ideas
>>
>>169110585
Cool, guess I'll have a look.
>>
>>169110518
It's still in beta and they're adding lots of things all the time. All there is to lore so far are 3 (very)random facts for each character and some random bits here and there. I suspect and hopee they will add something more soon. As for the voice acting they are working on it. There is a soundcloud somewhere with about 2-3 minutes of leaked sound files for about half of characters each. They sound pretty decent.
>>
>3 people trickle into middle
>Belica, dekker and rampage
>Jungler still thinks its okay not to come and help
Im just gonna jungle with shinbi from now on
>>
Bump

>>169110864
They also added a quote for all the aster challenges
I like sparrows
>Dear Niece I am proud of you, you are still going to jail however. - greystone
>>
>>169117195
Is Sparrow supposed to be Greystone's niece?
>>
>>169118072
yes confirmed
>>
>>169118183
Nice. That's way better than what I thought it was.
I thought he was just trying to kidnap her and keep her some "love" dungeon
>>
File: Kwang about to dink Shinbi.jpg (36KB, 438x658px) Image search: [Google]
Kwang about to dink Shinbi.jpg
36KB, 438x658px
>>169109101
Well, robots in this game include Crunch, who is like Real Steel, and even made for that purpose and all it is designed to do is punch shit. There's Riktor and Steel, who are either combat droids, sentry bots, or Transformers without the transforming. And I see Muriel is already mentioned, but that cunt is a cyborg and lorewise lacks a sense of humor but has sentience since it is a cyborg and not pure robot.

And as far as I know, none of the characters are proven gay yet, but lorewise, there has been a lot of straight drama
>>
>>169118521
what straight drama!
>>
>>169118521
I don't think a christian creative director care for adding gays to his game.
>>
File: 1300683115205.gif (1MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1300683115205.gif
1MB, 240x135px
>12 losses since Monday
I'm better than that, so I can say with no ego that it's the matchmaking.
>>
is anyone watching Epic's community stream? I don't think I really like the streamer too much.
>>
>>169109523
Are you me?
I just dropped back to 1301
So mad, why won't they fucking retreat when you ping RETREAT
>>
>>169123134
I'm just watching in hopes of a reward
>>
Official list of known bugs by epic devs

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HcF3yWvHLcBJIkFwOkl8qv4YTwJ4ABvctolevg1ijOo/edit#gid=0
>>
also portraits for rampage skins
>>
what are some things that make you dodge draft? I just left because we had no carry or caster. squishy ass team.
>>
File: 1337838583737.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1337838583737.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>169123130
13 games lost.
100 ELO lost.
Last game I went 6-3-12 as a Steel solo on offlane because Shinbi demanded help in the draft. And lost, obviously
>defend middle lane
>defend middle lane
>defend middle lane
As the enemy team walks down mid into our core, Khai and Grey decide defending the inhibitors is a better idea.
I worked so hard to get into gold and 13 awful, awful, awful, toxic teams drag me back down into the shit.
We lost to a team with an Iggy and Serath for Christ's sake.
>>
File: A new low.png (3KB, 282x71px) Image search: [Google]
A new low.png
3KB, 282x71px
>>169131549
>>
>>169131549
lmao just ask to play with someone here and get carried
>>
>>169131804
I do the carrying on most teams I play, but it's not enough. And I somehow doubt you're as good as you think you are.
>>
>>169131983
Trust me kiddo

I am that good
>>
>>169131549
I've been stinking lately too bro, just had a dekker on my team who built 2 whirling wands and 2 spear of the rifthunters, some people are fucking retarded
>>
File: U78U9hz.png (183KB, 463x548px) Image search: [Google]
U78U9hz.png
183KB, 463x548px
how is everyone liking Shinbi?
>>
This game runs like shit on my pc fuggg :DDD
>>
>>169132728
If you are nvidia master race let geforce experience optimize your settings because the ingame ideal ones are either auto set to 1080p even if you have a native 1440p monitor or just detect that your game can max it out when it can't.
>>
>>169132332
Easy to get First blood with if you start wolf circle
But as with every game, it's more about team comp, less about the hero.
>>
>>169131549
Which one is your name on the pastebin. Time to duo back to gold. Let's go.
13 losses is worse than usual.
>>
Can't wait for the next hero
>>
>>169136317
yeah you can
>>
If you play Shinbi, you're the reason why your team does bad. She has no cc and her early game is trash.
>>
>>169139209
>another Shinbi on my team
>and a fucking Twinblast
Fuck
>>
>>169140176
Filtered :D
>>
If I play countess, can I have cards in my deck that include crit? Can my abilities benefit from crit or is it just basic attacks.
>>
>>169141408

crit only affects basics
>>
>>169141523
Thank you Anon.
>>
>>169141408
You don't ned crit on countess
Power and sustain is all you need
>>
>I'm good with Shinbi people suck with her
>proceeds to feed all game
Nice one Epic. I hope they never do this again
>>
On Sevarog, do I build attack speed or crit?
>>
The whole card system is just so stupid. Why can't we just have an item shop like a normal MOBA?
>>
>i have to keep dying for inhibs
>>
>>169144901
Because then we'll get the same old same builds every game shit
Some people like variety

If you want to play a MOBA with a boring item shop then go play LoL or something
>>
>3 wins on the trot with Countess
I'm in love

>>169143497
At full build with Sev I have a Windcarver with 1 major kinectic and 2 Major cast. The rest is Armor and damage.
>>
>>169148072
>Because then we'll get the same old same builds every game shit
And your plan to avoid this is to have the exact same thing as an item shop except you can only use a small portion of the items available, which you have to choose before the game begins, eliminating any chance of strategy or counterbuilding?
>>
>>169148402
>build deck heavy on basic armor
>build deck heavy on ability armor

>pick which deck you want to use when game starts after you drafted heros and asses the situation

woow

you don't have to play this game if you don't want to
>>
>>169148402
>eliminating any chance of strategy or counterbuilding?
Yeah if you really believe this is happening and think it's exactly the same then I don't need to continue talking to an absolute retard.
If you don't like the game don't play i, nobody forces you to play. The card system isn't leaving for a special snowflake like you.
>>
>>169148883
And how does that result in more "variety" compared to being able to choose which resistance to build based on the game state?
>>
>>169149139
just don't play the game if you don't like it
>>
>>169149038
>using special snowflake as an insult while defending a special snowflake system that no other moba uses because it's trash
loving every laugh
>>169149215
not an argument
>>
>>169149307
Not arguing

you are correct I concede

Now go and don't play the game
>>
>>169149391
If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation then why are you posting
neck yourself
>>
>>169149307
>special snowflake system
>meanwhile deck building games like Hearthstone, YuGiOh etc have existed for ages

Get a load lf this guy. Who forced you into the general? It's a general of peace so you can see yourself out.
>>
>>169149612
>that no other moba uses because it's trash
pointing out that there are card games that use cards does not change this fact
>>
>>169149503
My post is as valid as the answer to your question whether the card system is shit or not. Literally no point yet here we are still posting.

If you don't like it you don't have to try to stir shit up. People will be baited but you can't say I'm wasting my time and you aren't.
>>
>>169149758
like your shitposts aren't even shitposts because there's no content in them
they're nothingposts
>>
>>169149725
The only person who holds that opinion is you.
Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ha
>>
>>169149942
That no other moba uses this type of system is not an opinion. It is a fact. Learn the difference.
>>
>another 0 CC teamcomp with Kallari Shinbi Sparrow Gideon Twinblast
>just dodged to take the 8 minute penalty
Would rather not waste my time because I CAN ONLY PLAY TWINBLAST
>>
>>169149939
Yes we are now one

Thank you for the bumps to our thread the community appreciates it, btfo :^)

(baited the fuck out)
>>
>>169150074
oh no i've been baited into doing something i was going to do anyway
>>
>>169150069
You called the game trash and claim you dislike it, while asking why the MOBA isn't the same as other MOBAs. If you want to keep whining about a game you don't like go ahead, I can post during recalls
>>
>>169150205
he isn't going to concede or change his mind. It's already been set. Just farm him for bumps but don't get baited.
>>
>>169150205
I called the card system trash, not the entire game. Learn to read you brain damaged piece of shit.
>>
>>169150427
That's your opinion. In fact the people who play the game have no problem with it except you.
>>
>>169150594
Well that's just objectively false. I see people on the official forums complaining about it all the time, and the devs themselves are currently working on a rework.
>>
>>169150805
Well if you do "see" people "complaining" you should be providing evidence to back it up. Otherwise it's an opinion
>>
File: C0Ye2YkUQAAs5aC.jpg (206KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
C0Ye2YkUQAAs5aC.jpg
206KB, 1024x882px
>Playing Constanzarog
>Business as usual
>Jungling and helping out in lanes against ganks, saving allies running away from enemies and slowing down enemies for the kill
>can't get kills because I'm too busy blocking their escape route with my bat raised
>just assist kill
Not feeling too glorious,
Well, at least I led the final charge into the core
>>
>>169150960
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums/showthread.php?62975-Card-System-State&highlight=card+system+rework
>>
>>169150960
whoops wrong link
knock yourself out
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums/search.php?searchid=258239
>>
>>169150960
stop getting baited
>>
>>169151084
Playing literally who?
>>
>>169152049
Sevarog, the edgiest of the edgelords
>>
>>169152264
I really can't use him in the jungle. I mean his Q is pretty good but other than that I feel like his autos are too slow.
>>
>>169152748
Yeah, he needs an attack speed buff, but as long as you give him 2 major kinetics and a major strike with windcarver blade, he does well. Also late-game Siphon is fucking dangerous
>>
why is grux considered lower tier?
>>
>>169151272
How am I getting baited? The retard actually posted links while I was wining a game. lmao like who the fuck cares
>>
>can't open crates without keys
that's like, totally stupid man
>>
>>169154006
Because people are scrubs and don't understand that bleed deals percent damage and Kwang + Grux is free prime in the first 5 min of the game
>>
Holy shit. I finally perfected my Shinbi build. Like legit this is how you should play Shinbi. But I'm bot sharing the secret. Lata bitches
>>
>>169154479
>get systematically proven wrong on every single point you make
>lol who cares right lmao guys
>>
>>169154512
The game is already free

how much free do you need
>>
>>169154006
He shouldn't be. He has CC a dash, one of the only heroes with a Bleed, shit man I hate grux late game. Makes you wish you used thise situational while bleeding cards
>>
>>169154579
>free prime first five minutes
explain
>>
>>169154479
you better not respond to his shit post or else
>>
>+8 elo
AWWW YEAAAAH
>>
>>169154787
if only there was a way you could take those cards AFTER you see grux doing well instead of having to take a gamble on it before the game starts
oh well i guess there's no way to do that
>>
>>169155072
Easy, just stick 1 or 2 in your deck with the same CP as 2 other cards and if he does well just sell what you got and equip those.

That's how my decks are, situational cards at the ready. I only make another deck when playstyle and stat focus is different
>>
>>169155070
>only 8
>>
>>169155510
xd
>>
File: countess.png (21KB, 291x307px) Image search: [Google]
countess.png
21KB, 291x307px
I like this feel.
>>
Alright anons, give it to me straight. Did they buff Belica?
>>
>>169159149
what's your secret
>>
>>169159286
Always be farming
Necroveil and Hunters Guile help when you're in trouble
Pick off loan squishies
control river buffs
know the limits of the character
>>
>>169159216
I don't feel it.
Belicas ult used to have base ability damage so it wasn't a complete overhall. Also they lowered the missing mana from 2 or 1.5 down to 1.2

As a Belica main, I'm feeling these nerfs hard. They weren't necessary since she wasn't played often. Meanwhile Aurora, Kwang, Greystone, Countess will never be touched.
>>
>>169159357
Do not waste card points on Necroveil
It used to have a longer duration but they lowered it so It's pointless as fuck for 6-7 CP
>>
>>169160386
Not him but late game when countess strong as Fuck and you're fighting squishes in the groups that just makes it the better to cause confusion.
At least for me I enjoy it.
>>
>>169154579
How does the bleed work? It says that it does percentage damage over 5 seconds, but the wording suggests it only does 1% of the target's max health over 5 seconds. So is it that or is it 1% per second?
Either way, bleed isn't exactly all too dangerous or useful if you do the math
Assuming bleed does a totally of 5%, hell, let's even bump it up to 10%, over the course of 5 seconds, then on a 2000 health hero (it's just a number I pulled out of my ass so don't look into it too deep) you'll do a grand total of 200 damage at 40/second.
To put this into perspective, a normal health potion with two charges at +6 health/second will heal you for 180 health over the course of 30 seconds.
But to use two charges from a health potion and to be able to wait 30 seconds only to heal yourself for 90% of the bleed damage is unrealistic.
So, we look at lifesteal. At 10 lifesteal on someone who deals an average of 150 damage (we go low in the case of support heroes who deal little basic damage but still assume they have lifesteal), you heal for 15/hit requiring a total of 14 hits to heal for 210, 105% of the bleed damage. In the case of melee heroes with a cleave rating of 10%, they heal at a rate of 15+1.5x where x is the number of enemies they hit for cleave damage. This is all based on health/hit too as opposed to health/sec, but those with higher attack speeds will heal through the bleed even more effectively than slower attack speeds (obviously).

None of this takes into account any damage received separate from the bleed, any potential shielding from Muriel or green buff which can mitigate most if not all of the damage, or characters with high attack speed and damage with or without crit or those with higher lifesteal percentages. I used low numbers to favor the bleed, but even then you can see that it may only be useful on heroes with low health and no way to heal or mitigate the damage. Other heroes can handle the bleed much more effectively and burst down Grux.
>>
File: 1470146120154.jpg (47KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470146120154.jpg
47KB, 428x500px
>>169159357
>loan squishies
>>
>>169162689
But what if the enemy you're attacking has 10000 hp and no healing? And gives your team a massive buff when you kill him?
>>
What's the best way to build Aurora?
>>
>>169165434
alt+f4
>>
>>169165823
I'll just check Agora thanks anyway faggot
>>
>>169164180
Well it would be useful there, but the point I'm trying to make is that against heroes it can be near useless at times.
Maybe if instead of a DoT it shredded armor like Murdock's buckshot or applied a slow, then he would see more play.
>>
>>169051168
just broke an 11 loss streak
>>
File: 1482680851889.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482680851889.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>got enough spare shekels to open my first crate
>get a fucking Twinblast emote and nothing else

Glad i didnt drop any money for a three pack. I thought crates would at least throw in a few cards and exp buffs besides the main prize.

I think ill just save up for the skin i actually want.
>>
>>169165434
Power with minimal mana regen/health, cooldown is always a bonus. Points distribution depends on level/CP. Use this if you want to figure best DPS to Burst ratio.

https://paragondb.info/calc
>>
https://paragondb.info/deckbuilder?deck=5051
This is my sparrow deck, should I get rid of stonetooth and put in a wind carver?
>>
>>169167216
I feel you but I was never making the point for heros and only for prime
>>
>>169165434
as support
>>
tell me a story about one of your games when you were new to the game lolg.

Heres mine: Queue as adc in bronze to rank up those LP.
Get a Xerath support and I didnt consider dodging back then.AS the game starts he buys a dorans ring and starts fucking up and taking my CS, couldnt believe how absolutely retarded this guy was so I looked up his stats. sub 30% winratio and he was a xerath support main that always took cs.

Absolutely retarded
>>
Ug oh
>>
>>169177445
Just build full crit you don't need attack speed
>>
>>169180490
Ah, then that's my bad anon.
But I have to ask: how do you rush orb prime without being punished? I feel if you need to kill at least 3 enemies before prime is even an option.
And how do you do it with just Grux and Kwang? That sounds real neato especially if you can get someone willing to pull it off with you.
>>
>>169186814
>how do you rush orb prime without being punished
The same way you rush baron in League.
Check the enemy positions on the map, have 2 or 3 teammates being visible to the enemy, have enough damage. Just because the enemy shows up to OP doesn't mean they'll last hit it
>>
>>169190564
Never played league, but I see what you're saying.
When would be a good time to go grab it as far as level and equips go?
>>
>>169190970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWp3KjIvxqw

Just do this

Skeleton king = kwang with AoE lifesteal
Ursa = Grux/damage

buy some armor and pot tokens I guess.
>>
>>169191151
Holy shit that's amazing.
I also totally forgot that prime doesn't spawn till 15 minutes so you should already be around level 5 with a couple of early game items finished.
>>
http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Roshan
http://paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Helix_Guardian

Yea and prime has twice the stats of roshan so I was memeing lul
>>
>it's another nobody jungles team
>>
Anyone wants to play in a second?
>>
>>169192990
Sure, I'm up. Line 14 of pastebin
>>
>>169193891
All right, just sent you a friend invite
>>
File: 1462875056061.gif (631KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1462875056061.gif
631KB, 300x224px
>kiritofgt29: pls let me jungle as shinbi
>retard Khai: alright
>surrender at 20 mins, 12-2

Drafting in next game
>first pick is Shinbi
>do not pick Shinbi
>Shinbi's butt buddy tells me to "fuck my mom"
>"I pick who I want"
>"come at me 1 v 1"
>dodge
My God.
>>
>>169195520
Same here just lost a match thanks to a shinbi main Countess
>>
who do you guys offlane with besides greystone and countess?
>>
I swear i dodge every game that has shinbi jungle. Play her mid or off or don't play her at all. I just got to plat Carrying these fgts.

Also shinbis passive reveals enemy's in stealth. Pretty neat.
>>
don't die
>>
>>169200076
Steel and kwang.
>>
>>169200076
I assume Aurora doesn't count either
So
Howitzer
Sevarog
>>
>>169200076
>>169200336
Add Belica to that too
>>
>>169192476
>It's another everyone wants to pick jungler episode
END MY LIFE
>>
>>169200293
how do you build offlane steel? straight damage?
>>
>>169202974
Thunder cleaver some armor, purity sensor cuz its op as hell and the rest damage.
>>
>>169200076
Shinbi if you have a tank already.
>>
File: 1448318508751.jpg (23KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1448318508751.jpg
23KB, 292x261px
>>169196508
>>169195520
>Shinbi selects offlane, but gets beat out by an Aurora
>switches to Shinbi mid
>never takes mid tower, leaves at the earliest opportunity to go left and claim it
>spams "defend mid-lane"
>0-5-2
Another loss.

The only real win I've had this week was with an incredibly toxic team, and only then because I got purple buff and coordinated a gank on their strongest player with my abusive Sparrow. And no, it's not me: no one takes objectives and my teams seem to think they'll walk deep into enemy territory and then walk out again without a scratch. I had to take offlane and midlane t1 last game because no one was interested.
>>
>tfw first game
>destroyed by the AI in the longest most boring match of my life.

What is a fun hero to play with? I picked the same one from the tutorial and felt really boring
>>
Is there a way to not play with PlayStaton 4 shitters?
>>
>>169210161
How do you know who's who? The purposely made it so PC players can't tell.
>>
>>169210161
>its a PC player can't carry himself outta silver and blames ps4 players episode.
>>
File: y1YeHwz.jpg (318KB, 1242x2147px) Image search: [Google]
y1YeHwz.jpg
318KB, 1242x2147px
>idiot rampage doesn't surrender
>instead he quits
what the fuck is with these retards? if you're going to quit just fucking surrender so I don't have to sit through this garbage. Christ.
>>
>>169210661
No. I'm tired of have a shinbi and a greystone and a countess all going offlane because some ps4 idiot made a new deck.
>>
>>169211487
>this happening
>not just starting a game having all roles selected
>not just not being in shit elo

wut
>>
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/shinbi-world-tour-shinbi-selfie

ebin is handing out a free 1080 if you can take a good pic of her butt
>>
>>169211621
Hard to not be in shit ELO when you need to have good players to get you out of it.
Regardless of the memes, you can't carry 4 idiots to victory.
>>
>>169211854
you can as support
>>
>>169211854
>Dekker

Dekker can carry but then again you get an ADC like Twinblast who doesnt have a single madstone gem.
>>
>>169207612
Depends on what role you want to play
>>
>>169207612
Any hero that isn't offlane or carry is fun

Anything else is just sitting and waiting to last hit and backing up. Everyone else is like playing 4D chess.
>>
I actually got into a game with a decent mid Shinbi, wow

I prefer someone picking Howitizer over any other mid hero though desu, his cc/damage is great for any team
>>
File: 1468170104809.gif (952KB, 450x332px) Image search: [Google]
1468170104809.gif
952KB, 450x332px
>kallari feeds 7 times in row
>quits
>play 4v5 for 40 minutes and nearly win
>lose
maybe I just shouldn't play paragon today
>>
>>169184565
Define full crit, that build gives me 52% crit and 500 a shot, do you want more power or more crit chance?
>>
>>169217181
Or maybe it's a sign that you perform well when at a horrible disadvantage.
It's a good quality despite the loss
>>
>game has designated carry
>every ones custom deck is full damage crit with no kind of armor or health regardless of role
>not even a tuned barrier

pub meta is 1 carry 1 support and 3 casters for ez elo
>>
you guys better be saving up 15k for those basic support cards

or else
>>
Why can't people understand that you can't just call the jungling Sev for help willy nilly? Sev needs to jungle and get them sweet stacks so that he's actually a threat. Also, typing in the chat that the team did not come for your needs is pretty fucking petty
>>
>>169221381
If you can't call jungle because the junglers kit than that is a shit jungle

Not to mention other junglers don't have that ability and still do work without the bonus HP. You don't have to kill anyone just going in and landing like two hits is enough to make a huge difference.

Also

>jungler
>needing to be a threat

We already have mid and carry for this reee

Junglers are way too entitled on this board
>>
>>169221685
No, I can jungle, but early game jungling takes time. And I do help out in lanes, that's first priority. But second priority of clearing jungle minions needs to be done too
>>
>>169210161
>PS4
>shitters
I play with a controller, have faced 4/5 PC team
Have won against PC players many times.
99%of PC players on my team are garbage and full of themselves that they feed and flame everyone else trying to win

Now the question is: how do I not play with PCucks?
>>
>>169220367
that's a nice way of putting it. I'll probably get back on tonight after taking a nap.
>>
>>169221991
Your way of gaming is inferior to our Master Race.
>>
>>169221991
we need to build a wall
>>
>>169218247
500 a shot of what?
>>
>>169224432
i use m&k on my ps4.
>>
Oh please god no more fucking Shinbis
>>
>>169227080
>not maining Crunch with fighting game controller
>not button mashing a mix of AA with your abilities for maximum combo counter
>not completely obliterating your enemies with his Empowered finishers
>>
Anyone up for elo focused duoing
I can play every thing but tank/jg, I'm low gold
>>
>>169227998
this is just how it is man its what happens when a cute and perfect character is made.
>>
File: Shinbi a bae.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shinbi a bae.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>169228589
im high gold and am up for it i guess but im laying shinbi right now.
>>
>>169228106
>implying i dont play shinbi with the dj hero controller
>>
>>169226574
500 a crit from my basic
>>
>>169231317
Which is your name on the pastebin I'm logging in rn
>>
>>169231691
What's the max damage on your abilities
>>
>>169231980
Kairos-X-Man
>>
>>169232195
Says I got an outgoing request from ypu that you didn't add.
RobotLivesMatter
>>
>>169232118
I think snipe does over 400 and my rain of arrows ddoes over 600 but I cant tell for sure
>>
>>169232436
Oh yeah you're build is good but a full crit murdock is better if you only have 52 good luck
>>
>>169233435
thats why i have blink , but yeah a full crit murdock will always better if they get first hit but I feel that If i get first hit and pop ult I can win
>>
>>169231463
>not using a Dance Dance Revolution mat so you can dance along to Shinbae's greatest hits as one of her backup dancers while she anally eviscerates the enemy team
>>
mid/high gold,
looking to play a couple games
I'm usually offlane (Kwang, Greystone) or the best support you'll ever see in gold as Steel
>>
>>169235265
Name?
>>
>>169237325
DouglasDraper
>>
>>169237325
Not that other guy, the guy you replied too, #21 on the paste bin
I play on PS4 though and typing is very slow and impossible during a game, just a heads up
>>
GG RobotLivesMatter ur pretty gud
>>
>>169237519
Doesn't work
>>
>>169242096
We coulda ended faster and done a 3v3 had Howitzer and Aurora not left me to die.
>>
>tfw you have the Santa claws Riktor skin but don't play Riktor
>tfw 2 Murdock skins and sparrow skin
>tfw all these random ass skins for shit you barely play
>>
I wish games ended sooner. The most fun ones end at 30 min. That's when most of the plays you could do get done but then after that its just footsies where you killed the enemy team but the minions were pushed to your towers anyway so by the time you clear the minions that were attacking your towers and push them out so you don't lose your base the enemy team has respawned. You have to keep doing this until like the 45-55 minute mark when deaths are long enough you have time to do shit.

I might as well play dota then ree.
>>
how's everyone's sessions going tonight?
>>
>>169245871
>7 win streak
>actually lose a game

fucking horrible I think I'm going to quit
>>
>>169245871
I just don't get it. Is Sevarog good or not? Everytime I see him on an enemy team, I shit myself, yet building stacks with him is such a fucking chore without using the ult
>>
>>169246180

I don't get this build stacks meme for sev

Does he have like negative hp compared to other heros that he is useless without stacks. I'm pretty sure he has the same stats as other heros except his attack speed is slow or something. Just stop worrying about getting stacks it's probably hindering you. Don't sit and do nothing because you don't have stacks and lock yourself in a jungle.

You should be thinking about it in terms of him having something later on instead of him not having something right now.

I haven't played sev at all yet but this is all that comes to mind.
>>
shinbi looks so real but I can't find a real girl that looks like her
>>
>>169246939
http://www.shin-b.com/gallery
>>
>>169247129
wait what
>>
So is shinbi mid/offlane? Her kit seems strong as fuck.
>>
>>169246613
Well, the stacks also increase damage for his Siphon ability, to the point that it does pretty insane damage. The main danger of seeing a stacked Sev is the fact that he can root and Siphon combo your ass for serious fucking damage
>>
>>169247775
She can do both
you just need to be good with her cuz building fast is harder than it looks
>>
woah woah!
>>
>three losses in a row
damn man this sucks
>>
File: e12.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
537KB, 692x577px
>When you see 4 enemies coming mid and you're the only one at the tower
Fortunately the came the moment after I died flinging them away with Sev's ult to get some minion kills and stall for time.
At least we won
>>
>>169256443
I started using Countess and she is a beast under tower. Her minion clear is nuts.
>>
>>169256643
I doubt even Countess would be able to do much with Murdock, Gadget, Sevarog and Aurora coming at her
>>
File: RocketArtillery2.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
RocketArtillery2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>169256443
>tfw howitzer strike and watch em back away
>>
>>169257975
In all honesty, that probably would've bought enough time to survive
>>
buggabugabugabooo
>>
wake up eurofags
>>
anyone wanna play a few games?
>>
>>169265862
my cranium is in pain
>>
Does scourging tails work on grims slow ?
>>
Page 10? Naw, bruh.
>>
pretty fun against players, we just steamroll them with 1 guy afk and 1 enemy disconnected, 20minute matches ez
>>
This dude makes the best paragon vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENt2zkMOPBw
>>
>>169283326
>when you losing but their Kwang disconnects and they all fall apart
>>
>>169283326
I played a game the other day where the enemy howi glitched and walked straight into my tower at level one and I got a kill and he disconnected, by the time he was back I was level 4 and the rape train was on the way.
>>
>>169284109
>aylit
Mah nigger
>>
>play muriel
>every third game has my ult being greyed out and unusable for the entire match

EPIC GAMES
>>
they think we're smaller and not worth the mention.
>>
>7 dodges in a row
>>
File: 1418769072217.jpg (50KB, 561x401px) Image search: [Google]
1418769072217.jpg
50KB, 561x401px
Just had a game that lasted 2 hours.
Our Steel apparently didn't know he had an ult until the last five minutes.
>>
>>169287946
Been there: it wasn't even over a new character, people were just being bitches.
>>
File: 1439032718603.jpg (15KB, 309x346px) Image search: [Google]
1439032718603.jpg
15KB, 309x346px
>miss Kwang's tether
>Good Job!
Shit's hard, you have to lead them. It's not like Grux's pull or Gideon's rock where the hitbox is kind of fucked and you get it if they're in the general vicinity.
>>
>>169289863
Did you win?
>>
>>169292562
Yeah. We had all of their inhibitors down for about 40 minutes before that, though: they probably deserved the win more.
>>
>want to play muriel
>no natures muse

feels bad
>>
>>169285601
our team had lv10+ i was 11 by the end of it, enemy teams best player got to lv8 and their worst was lv4 as was our afk
>>
File: tumblr_mobw9s6VJg1r4g3wco1_540.jpg (142KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mobw9s6VJg1r4g3wco1_540.jpg
142KB, 512x512px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opWbU44EVmU

Not five minutes in yet, but if this is high level play, I'm not impressed.
>>
>>169293967
https://agora.gg/profile/431726/Sylphin

I mean I like his autism spreadsheets but I didn't realize he was an actual shitter. I'm mad he got invited to dev stream and gets early access to shit. ree.

https://agora.gg/profile/185492/Pathetik
https://agora.gg/profile/196529/Defysz
Also it looks like this is plat/low diamond when masters exist.
>>
>>169294615
Nah, man: he's commentating, but the quality of this "pro" game is very poor.
>>
> all these people that don't know how to play shinbi calling her shit and asking for buffs.
Yes make me stronger plebs
>>
>>169295386
Hahahah had that in my last couple of games. Shinbi is really strong.
>>
I wonder if Paragon will ever have pro tournaments with thousands of viewers and much money to be earned
>>
>Ally running away from enemy trio
>climbs the 2 flights of stairs on the lane
>doesn't jump and just stands at the corner
>enemy trio comes and jumps right past him
Guess stealth works even when you're not Kallari
>>
>>169295386
>>169295991
Almost everyone that picks her can't play her, and it costs me matches. It's the Kallari/ Serath problem.
>>
File: 1471164084282.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1471164084282.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>169297447
>being chased through the jungle with no health by Steel
>no teammates close by
>he gears up to bullrush
>step aside
>he goes flying off the jump pad into the other jungle and I run to safety
>>
>>169297447
>chase twinblast with low health into the jungle
>he stops moving
>see he's just standing still in a minion camp
>stop and look at him for about five seconds
>he thinks I didn't see him and walks out
I just let him go back to base. Gave me a good chuckle.
>>
File: 1315487455410.jpg (14KB, 180x130px) Image search: [Google]
1315487455410.jpg
14KB, 180x130px
>don't chase that enemy!
>retreat!
>retreat!
When half of the enemy team is missing, especially their fucking gankers, don't chase a lone enemy all the way down mid while we're defending our inhibitors.
YOU
FUCKING
IDIOTS

This is the caliber of team I've had for the entire week, and I've dropped so far from where I was that I may as well just start a new account.

bonus:
>"I'm good with Shinbi" they say in draft
>>
>>169297970
Heh, that's nice anon. He won't get someone as considerate next time he pulls it, but good on you.
>>
>>169302232
>tfw I don't know that feel
>>
>tfw
>>
>>169297970
I had a similar situation with a twin blast.
>be countess
>enemy twin blast was partnered by steel the who game and was bullying me on my lane since the beginning of the match.
>finally catch him by himself because we scared everyone off after a team fight.
>I give chase in our jungle.
>tries to hide behind our minion camp.
>stare at him and wait for all my cool downs and wipe him and the minion in one combo.
Honestly don't know what he was thinking hiding behind them near the end.
>>
Oh boy, a win
>>
File: 1353466965612.gif (1011KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1353466965612.gif
1011KB, 500x273px
>Our Gideon disconnects after first death
>great, yet another loss
>proceed to play one of the greatest games ever 4 v 5 and win
>>
>>169309398
Hiding behind raptors scares everyone away, maybe he thought the principle was the same.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWaJhkxbgas
>>
File: vbyguuyvhbu.png (368KB, 304x630px) Image search: [Google]
vbyguuyvhbu.png
368KB, 304x630px
Share those moments your team did everything right
>Khaimera jungler actually jungles and gives kills second priority
>Steel holds off his lane and helps Sparrow land shots and kills
>Aurora actually holding off-lane pretty well and helping out mid whenever she gets a push
>be Belica and holding off mid, mostly against a Fey and Countess combo, with some dumbass early game Sev who dies like a bitch
>do a dumbass thing once of chasing a low mana countess once when she had a little bit of shield buff left effectively saving her from my ult and landing her a kill
At least I got 7 kills that round. Most people don't see Belica's ult coming since it's a one shit with so much bullshit damage.
They also surrendered 20 minutes in since we got inhib and killed 3 of them
>>
>>169312680
You know I feel sorry for trashtalking that Sev, he was an earlygame Sev trying to hold a lane solo against 3 guys coming at him. He actually tried when his teammates were falling like flies
>>
>>169312545
Damn, I liked the voices themselves, but combined with gameplay they sound fantastic! Characters sound like if they were having lots of fun.
>>
File: Screenshot (263).jpg (963KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (263).jpg
963KB, 1920x1080px
>>169312545
>THERE'S A BUG ON YOU!!!
>>
>>169312079
Because if you hit the camp it'll chew you down unless you KNOW you'll kill him
>>
Another 4 v 5, this one did not go as well.
>>
>>169313427
yeah that was my favorite
>>
>>169308649
this is what I need
>>
File: 1470292917386.jpg (39KB, 663x579px) Image search: [Google]
1470292917386.jpg
39KB, 663x579px
>someone picks Twin ahead of a level 8 Sparrow
>they've played 10 games
>die 8 times in 20 minutes
>4 surrender votes almost pass but don't
>enemy Aurora and Khaimera are so confident that they are going to win that they set up traps for me in my own jungle
>disconnect
Fuck it. This matchmaking is pure distilled cancer.
>>
>>169313427
twinblast looks like a whimp
>>
how do I see the list of all cards? I'm trying to craft something.
>>
>>169322717
silver?
>>
>>169297318
They have high lvl tournaments, there is just fuck all money. Chuck this on the end of a twitch link and have a look

paragoncompetitiveleague/videos/all
>>
>>169325557
profile>cards
That's where you have to go to begin crafting anyway
>>
anyone else have trouble aiming with ranged heroes on console? I just can't seem to figure out a decent sensitivity for this shit.
>>
>>169327290
I went from 3 to 4 and it's heaps better for me.
>>
>>169327290
How often do you play ranged heroes, and how long have you been playing? Ranged heroes are definitely an adjustment, but the more you play with them the easier they'll get. I never changed the sensitivity, but I'm also not the best shot in the world.
>>
>>169325574
After a long fall from mid gold, yeah.
>>
>>169312545
Holy fuck, I kept smiling throughout watching this entire thing, I've been waiting for voice lines for so fucking long
>>
>>169327290
Nope. Either change sensitivity or git good.
>>
File: Khaimera thinks he's hot shit.jpg (128KB, 729x960px) Image search: [Google]
Khaimera thinks he's hot shit.jpg
128KB, 729x960px
>Enemy waits like a dick around the corner to snag Orb Prime from us
>They snag it
>We get team swipe and only lose 2 of ours
>Destroy core while they were still respawning
Don't be a dick, else you're gonna get dicked on
>>
Last bump before sleep. Good night anons
>>
>Be Belica
>Khaimera sees me
>is running at me while I shoot him
>he thinks I'm not ready for him
>He jumps
>I earthshatter bomb combo
>shoot him while he tries to kill me
>I get the kill
Gotta learn one of these days that you just aren't as scary as you used to be
>>
New hero when
>>
>>169336535
>aurora running at me
>I have cast converter
>she ults me
>i click cast
>regen 107 hp/s
>nullify her ult
>combo her while she autos
>don't stand in her Hoarfrost
>I finish her off with my ult
Retards forgot what Counterplay is lmao
>>
>>169337732
>Aurora runing at me
>Im shinbi
>she ults and hoarfrosts
>i quickly start my circle tempo
>hit my hunter guile before the stun
>Land to line tempos on her ass.
>she tries to run away
>ult her ass
>Dance my way back to my base
>>
I wana hold shinbis hand
>>
>>169337290
#every3weeks
>>
so is this game even good?
>>
Just finished a match with a 0-14 Shinbi that only spent 18 CP. Silver is suffering.

>>169346986
It's okay, fairly standard ASSFAGGOTS
>>
Bappity bumpo
>>
So what would you like to see implemented in the game /parag/?
>>
>>169349772
Females heroes with fat tits.
>>
>>169350215
gadgets are pretty big what are you looking for the abnormal big tits?
>>
>>169351963
Gadget ugly tho and she isn't even THICC. Unless we get one, when this game goes mainstream, we won't have any big titty art
>>
File: Screenshot (277).png (347KB, 581x347px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (277).png
347KB, 581x347px
Show me them games you can't believe you won. Gimme them replay IDs, I wanna see clutch and return.

Replay ID for my one is you want it: 51298ac8b67d45139dcb5f32bd022e46
>>
File: Gadget_Challenger_skin.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gadget_Challenger_skin.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>169352318
i dont think gadget is ugly but that helmet she wears certainly does not compliment her.
>>
>>169352634
Her face ugly though. I mean it's realistically ugly. At least the game also has pretty girls like Belica, Aurora and Serath, so it's not like they can't make pretty girls, but Gadget is fucking ugly
>>
>>169352512
Jesus dude, 1-12 Sev
>>
>>169352795
i think Serath looks pretty ugly but thats just me.

im a shinbi kinda guy.
>>
>>169352795
Ehh i was agreeing with you at first but after looking at the pic anon posted im kinda seeing his point. She not really ugly
>>
>>169352795
S Tier
Lt. Belica, The Fey
A Tier
Shinbi, Serath
B Tier
Countess, Gadget, Muriel
C Tier
Sparrow
D Tier
Aurora
F Tier
Dekker, Kallari

Personally, if I'd make Gadget my waifu though
>>
fucking dead thread, why even bother continue make the general?
>>
>>169356856
Because we want to believe. You know the saying, every thread frequented on /vg/ takes a piece of your soul and sucks on it like a lollipop. Right now, we just can't let go. Like jesus, /ksg/ is still alive. They even lost count, twice. Why is that still here?
>>
>>169356856
no reason to not continue making the general

any response which is not one I like I will just say you got baited :^)
>>
>>169356856
there are slower generals like /dfog/
>>
>>169359960
I used to play the shit out of nexon dfo and put a decent amount of time into neople revival but I just can't get into it anymore.
>>
>>169250407
What do you mean by that? She's really card dependent? Or do you build her different than you'd think?
>>
>>169362619
sorry i left a word out. I meant building Stacks fast is harder than it looks.
>>
>>169363096
Nigga it doesn't even look easy
>>
>>169363096
I imagine you build her like a caster, as opposed to a melee carry, right?
>>
>>169364845
considering she has 0.5 scaling on her autos. yeah build her caster. shes built to play mid
>>
>>169364845
>melee carry
Literally only Serath fits that description
>>
>was 1475 last week
>now 1400
I don't like blaming the match-making but Jesus fucking Christ.
It doesn't help how the last couple games I've been playing, something is always wrong with a teammate. My second to last game, my Howitzer couldn't fucking use any abilities including his BA.
My last game though, I've never met anyone so cancerous and pretentious than this Murdock, he kept complaining about how me as Grux and Howitzer weren't helping, etc., etc.
The nigger kept going into my jungle and taking my only farm when the lanes were pushed up, and when I used ping to tell him to retreat he just told me that I shouldn't be on his fucking side.
He began assuming that me and Howitzer were buddies or some shit because he began telling me to ring him up because the dude d/c'd. Apparently, Aurora was his friend and Aurora was sick of this dude's bitching and they began writing paragraphs. This is when the dude started typing shit like
>"I'm better than all of you."
>"My elo is 1420 and yours is 1380, I'm better than you in every way possible."
>"I keep getting matched with thrash like you, I would be in platinum now if it wasn't for thrash players like you."
I was so damn pissed, the dude was being a complete ass because he got a couple good kill steals with his ultimate. I was fucking struggling in farm because the dude would cover right and go straight and take all my jungle while I would be helping my teammates. It didn't help that my team was occasionally my jungle but that usually doesn't bother me. This dude was patrolling my fucking jungle like I couldn't fucking be in it and blame for taking his cs.
I'm really damn pissed and that last game gave me a damn headache, this game is so fun when you're moving up but so damn stressful otherwise.
>>
I'm up if any eurofags want to play, i'm User_17690
add me to the pastebin, I'm not the best but i'm getting better
>>
How do I actually play Serath well?
>>
>>169369680
>I don't like blaming the match-making but Jesus fucking Christ.
The matchmaking is not good, anon: I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>169379956
I'm not sure if this counts as "good" Serath play, but the Serath on my team last night was cleaning up, so maybe look and see what they're doing. They didn't do as well in their next game because they were being reckless as fuck, though. I'd imagine a big part of it is knowing who you can kill, having good map awareness and knowing when to break off a chase.
>>
>>169382517
Fug, forgot the replay ID:
348de443576a4b44a4c3e221d5ac4065
>>
>>169379956
100% crit chance deck, use q to dodge cc and high damage ults.
>>
I like drum support

how to drum support?
>>
>>169383334
build damage and kill with thunk
>>
>>169384229
Does this really work? I've built straight damage decks on every person I've tried and it always works.
>>
>>169384279
I dunno, I only did it against silvers when I was duo queuing with my friend who was on a smurf account. I don't build full damage but build thorned greenweave etc instead of tuned barrier/tempered plate

Went 5/4/12 and 2/3/13
>>
>>169384279
>>169384564
Narbash hits pretty hard from level 1, but his damage scaling isn't great. Early game, with some cheap damage boosting cards (venom shell, etc) he hits like a truck, and his kit is pretty good, too. Late game, you want to sneak into team fights and coordinate using his ult with your team to really ruin some people's days.
>>
File: 1316013733092.png (19KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
1316013733092.png
19KB, 200x270px
>Agora end-game damage contribution stats
>do most damage to enemy heroes by a country mile (18k, next highest is 12k)
>do most damage to towers by almost a thousand points
>die once
>13 KDA, next highest is 5.5
But because I wasn't stealing jungle and didn't kill as many minions, somehow have the lowest overall contribution by 20k points. Puzzling.
>>
>all these elo drops
>>
>>169390075
is the matchmaking really so bad? why do I feel like the higher I climb the more random my opponents and teammates get?
>>
>>169391475
Because not everyone climbed to their elos like you did
>>
>>169391582
that doesn't make any sense though. I get higher in Overwatch I'm matched with higher players. I get higher in street fighter I get matched with higher players. why am I getting people either way higher or way lower than me? broken system
>>
>>169391791
>overwatch
>huge amount of players
>street fighter
>good enough amount of players until you get to diamond
>paragon
>almost dead game
I wonder
>>
>>169394114
I'm willing to bet SFV and Paragon have a playerbase of nearly the same size.
>>
bumping from page 10
>>
Slow day today
>>
dead game general
>>
>>169394805
paragon recently said they got like 5 mill accounts made and something around an average of 500k playing daily
>>
>>169398387
Where did this meme come from? There is a decent playerbase, matchmaking hardly ever takes more than a minute
>>
>>169399128
dead general alive game
>>
>>169399573
Yeah, that's closer to the truth unfortunately. I think it's just a slower day though, it was much more alive earlier this week.
>>
>>169399125
that's way better than SFV which barely cracked one million in sales. I'm glad Paragon is doing well.
>>
>>169401589
Its a shame about sf5 since I personally feel like its better gameplay wise than st4
Along with some of the most fun new comers in a while.
>>
Well, it's a Saturday. /parag/ confirmed for being made up mostly of normalfags.
>>
>>169403302
it's a pretty fun game man. there's a lot of bullshit that can tilt me pretty quickly but I still hope Capcom can turn it around this year.
>>
>>169390075
Just play support until you are in the elo you want to be

Support is the true carry that takes skill. Everyone else is just last hit.
>>
>>169406375
Can confirm: I played Steel and won about 75% of my 30 games, then tried to diversify with other characters and my wins dropped off like crazy. If you don't have a good support or someone with hard CC, you're not going to win.
>>
>>169379956
Jungle, crits and only jump into to fights for clean up duty
>>
>>169408752
>jungling serath
>taking farm

If you are carry serath but junglers should be the one initiating and not the priority on cleaning up.

>jungling with serath at all instead of just playing her as safe lane carry her main role that the devs intended
lel
>>
>>169409262
As in you select jungle with serath, ive dont it before and its been very easy
I'd rather have a ranged hero as my carry also it is completly resonable for her to be jungle if you have a tank like character in the game
steel,grey,rampage,sev etc etc
>>
>been playing a 4v5 since about ten minutes
>still can't win at 45 minutes in
someone please help me
>>
>>169409771
Just tell your team to group up and run head first into enemy team or try to distract while 3 of you take prime and then run head first.

This is the only issue I have with the game. Once you get past the 30 min mark it stops being fun. I think death timers need to be increased.
>>
Just played Countess with Necroveil and it's very good. I'd only go for it if you're ahead though. Been playing her offlane. Anyone got tips to survive the support/adc poke as this squishy Assassin?
>>
You're not dying just yet!
>>
>>169419072
I just lost a game
>>
>>169412418
>I think death timers need to be increased.
They are already long as fuck
>>169415272
Use Hunters Guile, saved my ass from Aurora so many times.
>>
Bop
>>
why the dick is this gen so slow on Saturday
>>
>>169425612
I'm literally at a party right now getting my dick sucked by two 10/10s and here you are on a Saturday night wondering where people are in a mongolian baking forum...
>>
>>169425612
League of Legends put All random URF on RGM
>>
>>169425612
Im playing paragon
>>
HOW DO WE FIX CARDS
>>
>>169430030

Epic's remaking the whole system lol. Whatever they come up with will be far beyond whatever anyone here suggests.
>>
>>169425768

If this post is true, I'm actually really happy that this game attracts people with actual lives who appreciate actual graphics.
>>
>>169430030
Add cool and unique effects to them instead of just stat increases. The "bonus armor while burning" and shit like that are garbage, I can't believe it ever made it to release.

Increase deck sizes so you can include niche cards or have variation in build order to allow for counterplay.

How does that sound? I was thinking that something like a low cost self cleanse that has limited uses (doesn't refresh at base or on a timer) might help get past the stun meta, but that might be too powerful. Maybe one per deck would be fine?
>>
>>169430683
I would disagree with increasing deck size since their is a draft system in place and you can pick your decks before hand. It takes skill to make multiple decks and choose which one you will use based on enemy picks. I would not want to see this taken away.

I would be okay with seeing at least another affinity with a counter to cc but not so similar that it's just a cleanse. Another ability that prevents you from getting de buffs for a certain amount of settings but does not remove debuffs so it has to be used preemptively and can be baited as an example.

I think epic is going to do a decent job since the current cards were just a quick fix and switch from legacy so they just switched some stats directly into another as a temporary solution as opposed to something drastic like shutting down the game until they create a new balanced card system for the new map and stat changes.
>>
but I like the current card system.
>>
please bump

>>>/v/368611765
>>
>>169431446
Why
>>
>>169431482
because I have no gripes with it
>>
>>169431454
I wish you would stop posting those idiot threads. at least come up with a new bait line
>>
>>169432401

They are my home threads. They make me feel safe.
>>
File: 1417704634949.gif (266KB, 478x369px) Image search: [Google]
1417704634949.gif
266KB, 478x369px
>go 8-2-6 my first game as Aurora
>only one other player on my team knows to not be a YOLO retard
>crush the enemy team on kills for the first half of the game
>Can't take their t2 towers and die a slow, drawn-out death as my team goes toxic

>next game draft
>Kallari, Aurora and Muriel want to go safe lane
>no carry
>get the fuck out of there

Why.
Why does it seem like I'm the only person that knows what they're doing all the time? Does the report feature work, and have all the times I raged at idiot teammates come back to bite me in the ass as punishment in the form of awful matchmaking?

Push lanes, kill the enemy, push lanes, take towers, win.
It's not rocket science.
>>
>>169434392
Special snowflakes and their first moba
>>
bumping with my e-benis
>>
>>169437152
how do you do it
>>
>>169437639
>go into game
>select any role
>just fill

or

>don't trust pubs to play support
>have censer and honor of the pure

ezpz
>>
>>169437819
>those cards
holy dick baby, I've been doing it all wrong.
>>
>>169438168
Honor the pure on Muriel is shit though
>>
>>169438936
u srs m8
>>
>>169439212
If you use honor the pure it'll weaken Muriels shields. They do that so she won't be overpowered. And it is quite a very long debuff CD so I don't bother building it.
>>
>>169439781
>If you use honor the pure it'll weaken Muriels shields

how are you going to post this without elaborating. Make this make sense.
>>
>>169439971
>Any ally afflicted by a team shield cannot activate or benefit from another team shield for 15 seconds
Better off not using it if her main thing is shielding.
>>
>>169439781
i use Dekker now.
>>
>>169440140
Team shields mean actives from items like barrier of will or another team members honor the pure. Muriels ability is not a "team shield". Sure she is on your team and she is using a shield but this is not what they meant. I use honor the pure on muriel all the time.

Its so you can't stack item shields not ability shields.
>>
Alright, what the fuck is it with Feng Mao? Why does he do so much damage? Why do I see him come out of 2V1s a victor. He's more bullshit than Aurora
>>
>>169446204
Ever seen Kwang? Will 1v5 your entire team and take 3 down
>>
>>169446801
>>169446204

Improper armor building
>>
>>169446204
>He's more bullshit than Aurora
Nah.
>>
>>169446861
Actually you can kite kwang easily
Try kiting a kwang
>>
>>169447143
>>169446861
>>169446861
You can kite Feng mao*
>>
Feng is a god
>>
Active items need to be buffed.

>DOTA2
>game practically revolves around active and toggle items and using them strategically
>the only thing keeping players from using them is slot restrictions

>Paragon
>most viable decks have NO actives

B O R I N G
>>
>>169430683
What they need to do is make a more traditional item system where you have total freedom to buy in-match.

Also upping the card or card point limit would be really nice and allow for more flexibility, so annoying when you're just 1CP short of a power spike.
>>
>>169451543
>complaining about something that is about to be fixed over patches starting with 10 new card re works in the coming weeks

reee
>>
>>169451934

I know that you niglet.
>>
>>169451543
>purity sensor
>honor the pure
>cast converter
>hunters guile
>tele blink
>blink shot
>stab link
>blink charm
there are most but do i need to name them?
>>
>>169452689

All optional up through elo hell.
>>
>>169453119
>censer
>honor
>guile
>any kind of blink

>optional

this is why you are in elo hell m8
>>
>>169430030
No CP limit in-game, expand the card limit for making a deck, remove those really precise "Burn enemy for 10 seconds when they're slowed but they have to be in jungle with 10% of their health left, costing you 100 mana" cards and reduce the cost for passive/active cards to find a good ratio between pure stat point cards and active/passive stat point cards, just make more interesting passive/active cards
Oh and make affinities actually fucking matter, I can see what they're trying to do with them, they have there own feel (ex. Order being generally tanky, having lots of support cards and fury being generally very offensive feeling with lots of attack speed/pen/power cards, lots of cards to secure that kill) but they don't really do a good job of distinguishing them so they don't really mean fuck all.
Coming out with cool passives/actives would be great though, something actually useful so most of my decks don't have to pure stat point decks without reaching for those actives/passives.
>>
>>169437819
>play support to carry games
I don't understand this meme, I play a really damn good support Steel but it doesn't help me carry games when I'm calling out for my carry to stop over-extending and the offlane has died three times in the past ten minutes
>>
>>169453119
>optional
You probably complain about how broken Aurora is because you have 0 actives
>>
PARAGON BABY
>>
>>169454154
Dekker and Muriel are better for fixing your carrys mistakes
>>
New hero
W
H
E
N
>>
>>169458945
#every3weeks
>>
New support/mage/ranger when?
>>
Do you take the time to rate your fellow players?

Do you leave the match when your team has clearly lost and doesn't want to surrender?
>>
>>169460434
No and no

Surveys are for chumps and the surrender button was a mistake unless the enemy uses it.
>>
File: just.png (505KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
505KB, 600x400px
Ah, free time, nothing on the horizon, time for some paragon..

>1 minute into the match
>phone/door/random unexpected event that forces you off the game
>everything is fucked by the time you are back

Worst feel
>>
File: Shitty webm of my shitty play.webm (3MB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Shitty webm of my shitty play.webm
3MB, 700x500px
>almost to platinum
Its been a wild ride bros
Probably will take a break if I do make it

Also anyone know how I can make my webms better quality in terms of picture?
>>
>>169472894
Why would you attack the river buff with such low health? You'd probably have to recall back in a second anyway. Nice work though.
>>
>>169473567
I couldn't show you it but like 10 second before that I was trapped in no mans land and getting buff was a last ditch effort since I couldn't get away from gideon. It wasn't to get mana it was to get extra damage and hope he would miss almost every shot at me because I was dead either way
>>
>>169472894
kek how did he not kill you there
>>
Rampage is GOAT support lads
>>
Any ideas about the next hero except from the fact that he's going to be another melee? Any guesses who he/she might be from the datamined files?
>>
>>169479923
Once more supports get added to the game yall won't be saying that shit
>>
>>169483520
This, we fucking need more supports
>>
>>169473567
Sigh
He attacked the DOT added to abilities/autos buff
Plus all buffs regen mana
He probably would've died if he ran seeing as Gideon Qed behind as if Fey was gonna run

>>169475162
It's called being bad. I would've ran or told someone else on my team to kill her if I could not
>>
>>169483748
He already explained that. From the web it just looked like Gideon surprise attacked him instead of having already been chasing him.
>>
>>169475162
Ranged autos are the funniest thing.
Trust me if it was an aurora or Countess fey would've been dead.
I know I throw some attack speed on Belica for the very purpose of if I miss an auto I'll get the next one. I don't miss autos however.
>>
>>169484035
webm
>>
>>169484035
>From the web it just looked like Gideon surprise attacked him instead of having already been chasing him.
It looks nothing like that
>>
>>169475162
he probably plays on PS4
>>
>>169484815
It honestly doesn't make much if a difference
>>
>tfw your Greystone farms until late game
>>
File: 1487001874139.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1487001874139.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>when your team doesn't have a Shinbi but the enemy team does
>>
Someone recommend me a pure gimmick deck.
>>
What exactly is a "good" amount of basic/ability pen?
>>
>>169488596
>tfw when you still lose cuz the enemy shinbi is fucking god like
>tfw the next match you play you get a shinbi on your team and shes fucking shit
i hate hard to play characters.
>>
>>169489715
for ability pen around 25-35 is good since people dont build as much ability defense or any.
Basic pen is complex it depends of the character.
>>
>>169491143
How about an absolute minimum amount of basic pen you would build on a bruiserish type character.
>>
>be Countess
>before game starts muriel preaches to ward and teamwork
>for an entire hour I'm the only one who shuts down the enemy team and takes mid lane up until i take their inhib
>ping to attack mid
>Muriel all game does not ult does not group with me
>Aurora stays 4/2 for an entire hour and does nothing
>both of them attacking a fucking tier 2 tower while me Twinblast are mid taking inhib
>they don't come or ult when we killed kwang and their gideon
>they stay right
>we end up losing anyways
>they blame the team
Frustrating when it's everyone's first moba and they don't know how to win a game
>>
>>169492591
like kwang?almost none other than the benefits from cards like void steel.
>>
File: 1402404783468.png (69KB, 404x346px) Image search: [Google]
1402404783468.png
69KB, 404x346px
>throw together Aurora deck
>be sure to add decent amount of ability penetration
>do well
>observe other Auroras
>no ability penentration
>they don't do nearly as well
Such is life in low ELO solo queue,
>>
>>169488739
Crit Steel.
I also saw a Khaimera do very well by building mostly health and armour in a 1:2 ratio, with some damage/ crit thrown in.
>>
/vg/'s moving fast today; don't imagine the thread will last. Pity the meta's established until at least the next patch and there's not been anything since Shinbi to keep conversation moving.
>>
eh weve gotten though slower
>>
Tips on earlygame Sev? How do I build him up?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>169499326
let's have a conversation about something else today

who has the best butt? I vote kallari
>>
This is what kellari looks like on the inside
>>
File: 1486762230185 (1).jpg (1MB, 3277x1942px) Image search: [Google]
1486762230185 (1).jpg
1MB, 3277x1942px
>>169501165
I want Dekker to sit on my dikker
>>
>>169475162
Bcecause he was bad lel, that was when I was in low gold
>>
>>169501661
I pan the camera around to get a good view every time I recall with her
>>
File: Heart-Attack003.jpg (21KB, 244x234px) Image search: [Google]
Heart-Attack003.jpg
21KB, 244x234px
>>169501873
>low gold is considered bad
>tfw you're only in silver
>>
`>>169501094
Carefully. If you're in jungle early game, open up on the minions with Siphon and finish them with Siphon.
Offlane, farm under tower. Always be farming if you're not looking to kill someone: this means taking both gold buffs, river camps, enemy jungle, whatever. Always keep your escape and subjugate at the ready if you're in dangerous territory.
Attack speed and armour/ health (but really just armour): some combination of Venom Shell, Thorned Greenweave, Snakevine Mesh, Spiked Boneplate with a whirling wand and a ward will set you right.
>>
>>169502385
dont feel bad im not good either
>>
>>169502507
No, I mean card build-up. I get Sev is the farmer John, but do I go adamant edge first with minor strikes? Or do I start off with Tempered Plate?
>>
>>169496895
Hahahahahahah nice man I have luke 70% winrate on aurora and I build basic pen because she's not a fucking burst mage you noob
Low elo indeed
>>
>>169503154
Really depends on what you want: you're talking attack vs defence, which is entirely up to how you want to play.
Again, cheap early game:
>Venom Shell, Thorned Greenweave, Snakevine Mesh, Spiked Boneplate
is what you want, replaced by better versions later, because they'll build both attack and defence, but the ratio is up to you. Personally, I prefer armour on my tank (Sev's Siphon damage scales, so if you play safe with armour from the start and just focus on interference and ganks, you can start doing real damage mid to late game).

tl;dr - It's up to you.
>>
>>169503414
>entire game plan is built around combining her abilities slowing/ shutting down groups of enemies at once
>damage scaling is decent at best
Yeah, she could go toe-to-toe with Feng and Kwang, sure. Keep it up.
>>
>>169504978
Yeah, I just realized I play him like I play Serath, which isn't what he's supposed to be.

Also,
>all them rare cards
Jesus man, why are those cards so damn rare? I keep hearing about Thunder Cleaver too, but I never got it.

On another note, Belica with Cast Converter has God tier sustain. Just survived a team fight by the skin of your teeth? Cast Convert and push that left lane that's gotten too close.
>>
>>169505404
They're common cards, so if you really want to, you can break down some shit like Jungle Drink if you have it: they're 600 Algae each. Thunder Cleaver would definitely help with Sev's early game, but it's Epic Rare, so you'll probably just want to keep playing games and hoping it drops in a card pack. If you haven't done it already, you can farm 2 card packs per hero by getting them to level 5, either in PvP or Co-Op bots.

And Bel's an advanced character for a reason: she can cause so much trouble in the right hands, and Intellect actives can be pretty great, if situational.
>>
>>169503414
>Aurora isn't burst
>Elusive, Controller, Burst, Attacker, Zoner
Okay.
>>
>>169501598
graphs?
>>
>>169507475
cross section
>>
>>169507849
I get it.
Not sure it's accurate, but I appreciate the effort.
>>
Play support they said
Win games they said
>>
>>169508672
post replay
>>
>>169507849
i dont get it
>>
>>169508672
it's a meme. only works if you have at least one component teammate that deals high dmg, carry preferred
>>
NEW STEVE
>>
>>169510457
I have seen some adcs do some seriously stupid shit. Besides kallari adc seems to attract the most brain dead players

>equips thunder cleaver on sparrow
>leaves tower unattended
>goes into enemy jungle alone
>ignores gank squad pings on map, while attacking t2 tower
>>
I feel like raptors should be replaced with something more fun.

What if it teleports you to a void and let's you choose to go after party wide experience cxp or buffs

Anything that isn't standing still holding m1 hoping nobody hears the shitfest
>>
>>169516413
nah at high level fighting for raptors is fun as hell.
>>
>>169517141
What's the difference?
>>
>>169211896
no. this is direct answer from silver bronze
>>
File: 1486522056269.gif (885KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1486522056269.gif
885KB, 500x418px
friend showed me this game yesterday.

i'm level 12 now.

I am about to get Sparrow to 5.

I have not purchased a single thing yet. What should I be buying?
>>
bring back dunking
>>
>>169519562
Mastery for sparrow

Card packs for custom decks
>>
>>169519562
Card packs, then you can break down the shit and craft cards for decks you want.
>>
>>169518119
its similar to fighting for river buffs
>>
>>169519601
What is dunking
>>
>>169519601
>Giving the orb prime to your rampage
>he ults and jumps over everyone to dump the buff
Best times
>>
>play carry
>watch helplessly as my team feeds over and over and over
>regularly finish games with <5 deaths and a positive K/D to my team's 15+ deaths

What the fuck. This game was fun a month ago.
>>
>>169451543
>dota patching
HEY GUYS LETS FUCKING ADD IN THIS NEW ITEM THAT HAS SUCH LIMITED USE BUT IF YOU KNOW WHEN TO BUY IT YOU GAIN IMMENSE ADVANTAGE
>t. lotus orb, octarine, crimson guard
Kill yourself dotard.
>>
File: 1464625521203.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1464625521203.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>it's another Shinbi/Kallari fight for the jungle while 2 ADC's go right episode

Why are people so stupid? I'm not smart, but godamn people are stupid.
>>
>>169525014
>it's a no one wants to play support episode
>>
>>169533286
shit I like playing support a lot but only when I know my carry isn't an idiot.
>>
File: br1akwl4q7iy.jpg (1MB, 2177x2183px) Image search: [Google]
br1akwl4q7iy.jpg
1MB, 2177x2183px
why does cuntess only look attractive in fanart?
>>
>>169534182
I've been playing rampage support and my friend plays as sparrow, it's pretty fun.
>>
whos's trying to play fellow 4channers
>>
File: 1483371315776.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483371315776.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>169050590
Just started trying out paragon since I bought a ps4 since my friend was selling it super cheap since he got a cuckstation pro.

I have been playing moba's for nearly a decade, I think 3rd person1/st person is what mobas should evolve into.
>>
>>169536798
How are you finding the characters and card system?
>>
>>169536798
Just like dust 2 on counter strike, or the moba map I think the advantage with the 3rd person plat former map should have those advantages over those games.
>>
>>169534659
Because she looks like she was designed by Shadbase
>>
Are there any unorthodox mid picks? I've been getting tired of the same few Gideon, Belica, Howie, and Countess on occasion.
>>
>>169522039
It's a Legacy feature (pre-Monolith map) that was removed a couple updates before Monolith dropped. The whole idea was great but they removed it due to how it was the reason games would commonly go past an hour. After you killed Orb Prime, the one who got the last hit on OP would get the OP buff (you could also drop the buff and give it to someone else) but would have to walk all the way to the other end of the map and drop it off at one of two checkpoints (dunking) for either the OP buff or to get all your inhibitors back up. If you wanted to get the OP buff, it was on your end of the map and it was easy enough but to get all the inhibitors back up you'd have to drop it off at the enemy's side of the map which would lead to some great moments.
>>
File: Little Sevarog.png (164KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
Little Sevarog.png
164KB, 413x352px
Holy shit, why are people so bad at the concept of pushing lanes BEFORE leaving to help. Just get in in a slow push so that seconds later the minions aren't chewing through our towers. The enemy team does the same shit, even took an Inhib just by leaving a lane slow pushed to go help in mid and continue jungling
>>
>>169538128
Some of my favourite moments were juking as Iggy through the old jungle to dunk OP. there was no greater rush.
>>
>>169538002
Shinbi?
>>
File: 1472695905731.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1472695905731.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>169537071
The characters are so satisfying to use, but the whips on Riktor are way to small/thin visually.

The card system at first looks super complicated until I actually learned it, there has to be a way to visually make it digestible because it almost scared my ass away.

I really enjoy how last hitting means everything *compared to smite* in that game and most things are viable if you can get kills as if it was Dota.

I like how the items are like leagues runes but combined as items, the game needs more waifu bait and memes to get retarded popular regardless.

What should be next on the list after Shinbi is a trap character to pick up free marketing KEK

https://agora.gg/profile/5056104/catperson671
>>
>>169539186
riktor is cool hero but he's a piece of shit right now.

honestly I want them to leave him shit because if he were good I'd have to deal with getting hooked and silenced all the time which almost guarantees death.
>>
This game really needs a better way to ping so retards can actually look at the fucking map.
>>
>>169539403
Do you know any sites with reliable tier lists?
>>
>>169539186
They do need a better deck tutorial for new players

>>169539542
Should be a ping wheel instead of the annoying maze of shit they have now
>>
>>169539652
This is by one of the "pro" teams, seems pretty accurate to me.

http://www.teamoxygen.eu/tierlist
>>
>>169539724
Ah yea I needed to watch a youtube video to make sense of it.
>>
>>169506597
>>169505245
>i don't know how to check ability ratios
Like I said low elo, in high elo everybody has actives ready to deal with Aurora and other CC. You're not burst unless you're dealing Countess/Kwang tier damage at low CDs with abilities
>>
>>169539865
>belica that low
Why did they nerf her ffs
>>
>>169540654
She's getting a buff soon, I think they said something about it on the last devstream
>>
>>169540709
They better. I'm suffering early and mid game.
>>
>>169540709
greaaaat. i fucking hate belicas shit
They need to make belicas mana drain an ailment so it can be clensed at least.
>>
>>169538597
>l
how does slow pushing a lane work again, kill only the ranged minions?
>>
>>169543584
Kill one wave and the next wave's ranged if you're in the defensive, and if it's already pushed, just kill what ever is there. By lategame, it takes like 5 seconds
>>
>>169543282
lol nigga like destroy the drone hahahahaha like blow it up
>>
File: 5740af714aa2186014000021.jpg (38KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
5740af714aa2186014000021.jpg
38KB, 400x433px
>>169543282
>>
>>169543282
They need to make belicas mana drain a keylogger so I can malwarbytes it at least
Thread posts: 590
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.