[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drg/ Danganronpa General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 770
Thread images: 195

File: 1487397218632.jpg (128KB, 466x385px) Image search: [Google]
1487397218632.jpg
128KB, 466x385px
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >>168671831

Muh daughter edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
http://pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 02/18/2017*
http://pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
http://pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
http://pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
http://store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
http://pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
http://pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
http://shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
http://bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike%20Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
http://pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
>>
xth is for september 26th
>>
>>168710551
Which brings us to the question of how he knew to be so convincing as a bad guy (He references stuff like torture for instance in his FTEs) if his implanted memory was of him just leading a band of prankster clowns. More importantly, since this video establishes that he isn't bad and they were actually given out in chapter 2, how was he able to get away with so many plans without the MM catching on?

And of course I'm also wondering why he only ever has his cape and hat in this one video. It's certainly quite curious.
>>
>>168710901
It sounds good, but I've mostly just been seeing them all as normies so its just different for ne.
>>
>>168710756
Fuck off Juice
>>
>>168711009
Because he was created to be the game's local madman but his level of madmaness was too much and almost fucked uo the MM
>>
>Yeah, that was it. Ouma's real goal was to create a case where even Monokuma doesn't know the answer.

>The Erect Bomb didn't disable only the sensor, but also Monokuma's security cameras.

>Yumeno questions what's the point of Ouma hiding a crime from Monokuma when he is the one controlling it.

>In that case, Ouma might actually not be the one controlling Monokuma. Ouma was lying about being the mastermind.

Finally!
>>
A summary of NISA's press event last night.

http://nisamerica.com/blog/nisa-2017-press-event-wrap
>>
>>168711396
But is that so? Komaeda and Tulpaman are legit madmen, but looking carefully at his actions if Ouma was created to be the local madman rather than just acting like one he must have had a lot of willpower to resist his programming, even more than what he already shows in the game.

It just really makes me wonder.
>>
>>168711904
I'd be sad if his entire character was fabricated, all of the usos and all.
>>
>Ouma: "... No need to answer. You guys are grasping way too far, you know?"

>Monokuma: "You're the one grasping too far, you know?" (1/3)

>Monokuma: "Well, that's your strategy and I don't really mind it, but... in the end, I'm me, so let me tell the fair truth, please?" (2/3)

>Monokuma: "The truth must always be fair to everyone. Unlike your beloved lies." (3/3)

>Yup, Ouma is not the mastermind, my people.

>On chapter 4, Ouma found out about the truth of the outside world before everyone and because of that he deduced he was the mastermind.

>Then the rest of the cast discovers the truth as well and here comes Ouma to tell his wrong logic to everyone.

WTF Kodaka?!
>>
Oops...
http://m.imgur.com/ij86y1U?r
>>
Ouma honestly thought he was the mastermind in chapter 4! HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>168712283
Yeah, me too. Remember that we also have no clue if he ever auditioned to join in the first place and his acting skills are SHSL-tier, and it's pretty telling how both he and Amami were gunning for the mastermind from the beginning.

That seems to suggest there's something up with him that distinguishes him from everyone else especially as any victim in chapter 5 knows some kind of terrible truth, but of course since he's dead good luck finding out what that is.
>>
>>168712637
Reminder that Ouma is dead, the one being Ouma is Kaito
>>
>>168712612
What's it say?
>>
>>168712772
>>168711904

>All this wishful thinking
Compare prologue Ouma to SHSL Ouma

He is as fabricated as Shuuichi and Kaede are
>>
>He had the remote controller to the manipulate Exisals because he was the mastermind? Nope, he using Iruma's remote controller.

>Iruma made a remote controller that can freely manipulate any electronic devices and she still thought fighting Monokuma was a bad idea?
This is weird. Was she being controlled by Team DR? She had the means to beat them.
>>
>Is Junko the real mastermind? Please do it, Kodaka. I trust you for it.

>As I said before, Shirogane is also a very satisfactory option. Please, Junko or Shirogane. Just not Ki-bo, please.

>Saihara (thinking): "First of all, Junko Enoshima is dead."

>Yeah, like that has ever stopped her before.
>>
>>168713290
>>
File: valwinz.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
valwinz.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
Omega "If they're not a girl then they make me hurl" Valwin
Omega "Age Is Just a Number" Valwin
Omega "The younger the better" Valwin
Omega "If her age is on the clock then she's ready for my cock" Valwin
Omega "Hiding in the sewers to avoid the cops" Valwin
Omega "Are you a young teen? Here's my number" Valwin
Omega "I'm a lolicon, you know" Valwin
Omega "Women are like squaring numbers. If they're under 13 do 'em in your head" Valwin
Omega "Flat is justice" Valwin
Omega "I like Kaito so I am not a pedo" Valwin
Omega "I upload Danganronpa trailers "In case people miss them"" Valwin
Omega "Livestream another livestream "For my reactions"" Valwin
Omega "Stealing translations like i'm breathing in oxygen" Valwin
Omega "I am Puerto Rican, not Mexican" Valwin
Omega "Stop fat shaming me" Valwin
Omega "Liking kids is totally normal" Valwin
Omega "I'm not sexist, I like kaito" Valwin
Omega "The age of consent needs to be lowered" Valwin
Omega "I think of loli Hentai while i'm having sex" Valwin
Omega "Komaeda can suck my 2 inch penis" Valwin
Omega "Ouma can suck my dirty hairy unshaven balls" Valwin
Omega "I like Maki because she's a girl and she's flat" Valwin
Omega "I don't care how old Monaca is" Valwin
>>
Which is the worst shitter?

Jess, Comun, Valwin, or Juiced?
>>
File: Nee-san.png (51KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nee-san.png
51KB, 450x450px
>>168713290
Goddammit, he's going to love HIKKUSHON, isn't he?
>>
>>168713553
Valwin's the worst, Jess and Comun are next, Juiced isn't that bad but he does get a little annoying.
>>
>>168713290
>actually wants junko to come back
Is he retarded?
>>
So, Miu had inventions that let her shut down and control all the robots in V3, and yet still tried to win the game and not use them to escape? That makes no sense. She could've made Monokuma be on her side and control the mechs.
>>
>Now, that Ouma is the only one who knows the truth, Monokuma also has to take part in the debate and work his logic.

>Ouma wants to win game and he wants it to be an absolute victory. That's why he set up this final battle between himself vs Monokuma.

>He wants to be the perfect winner who outsmarted even the real mastermind.
>>
>>168713553
Juiced is okay, he just has autism.

Valwin is shit.

Jess and Comun are shit too.
>>
>>168713553
All valwin does is shitty videos no one cares about and shitty hentai reviews, he doesn't translate shit and even steals other people's work, he doesn't even compare to the rest
>>
>>168713553
Juiced is autistic but he's alright, don't compare him to the other 3. The other 3 are complete shit but at least 2 of them translate. Valwin is not only shit but useless.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486771227425.jpg (97KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486771227425.jpg
97KB, 720x1080px
>>168710756
Posting the SHSL chart
>>
>Monokuma joined our party. He got an introduction CG with the title "Super Despair Level Headmaster"

How will NISA translate Monokuma's Ultimate title?
>>
>>168713561
>was a crazy serial killer in game
>gets turned into a bondage/ryona/crossdressing/futa fetish character in fanart

Where did it all go so right?
>>
File: 1485463114555.jpg (324KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485463114555.jpg
324KB, 1200x1200px
>be saihara
>get sent up into space with 15 other jackasses while the earth goes to shit
>notice that the little purple dude maybe likes you after he sees you solve the case of who stole miu's dildo
>play along. play little games with him, let him steal small things and solve the cases so he stays interested in you
>laugh off all his stupid chuuni threats of killing you, sending his organization after you or throwing you into space and give him nothing but supportive smiles to protect
>you know he'll lie about being interested in you to everyone else and will cover it up with denial at every opportunity as to not look desperate or vulnerable
>let this go on for months, letting his affection grow for you while his denial and lies have to grow in tandem
>in the meantime, convince everyone else behind his back that he's serious about his threats and pranks and that he's a dangerous individual not to be trusted or talked with
>they all pull away from him and his antics because they know the "truth" from you
>that's okay, because at least he still has you to interact and play with
>but he can't ever show that he's made upset by this because that would be showing weakness
>start to brush him off occasionally, vaguely threatening to start ignoring him completely like the rest of them
>eventually, he gets so desperate for your attention that he ambushes you and demands to keep your thing going
>you surprise him with a hug that he's wanted for so long but could never admit to wanting
>just as he's about to let his guard down for a second and hug back, you pull away and tell him that was the last sign you needed before joining the rest of your friends in ignoring him
>watch as he slowly starves for affection, crumbling in his isolation as he's fucked himself out of any meaningful human interaction
>>
>>168713510
You should just post the 3 or 4 of these that are actually funny and discard the forceful and cringy ones
>>
>Now that Monokuma is an "ally", Yumeno starts finding him cute and wants to hug him.

I'm starting to hate the V3 cast again.
>>
>>168714209
good chart
>>
>>168714232
The seeds were all there in canon, we just sowed them, my man.
>>
>>168714434
Chisa copypasta > Tulpaman copypasta >Haiji Towa copypasta > Juicecopypasta > Monodam copypasta >>> Valwin copypasta
>>
File: IMG_20170218_044026.jpg (416KB, 1535x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_044026.jpg
416KB, 1535x2048px
>>168713553
Well, let's compare them first.
>Juiced
Muh daughter. Very autistic at times but he did his best to translate.
>Jess
Annoying tumblr lesbian who got salty over Kaede dying and "being forced" to play as some boring detective. She is a competent translator. Will most likely get a heart attack after learning that Maki has the hots for Kaito.
>Comun
Was he that one guy who said that Korekiyo is worse than Haiji? If so, he's not that great. He is also a competent translator.
>Valwin
Shitty lolicon who constantly self inserts to love his waifus. He is not a translator either. He's useless.

My choice goes to Valwin. He does absolutely nothing compared to the other three. Jess and Comun are terrible too, but at least they translate shit. Only mildly tolerable one is Juiced "Muh daughter" Up20
>>
>Now we found the possibility that Ouma was decieving us back when he showed us the video of the compressing machine smashing Momota's body.

>There was a moment where he could have stopped the machine, paused the video, switched corpse and smash a body from a previous case.

>If Ouma did pull his Mukuro trick, Momota might still be alive.

>I think this is the first time I've ever seen Harukawa crying.

Would Kodaka be enough of a hack to pull the it was a corpse from a previous case trick?
>>
>>168715091
>The Haiji copypasta I came up with
>Actually funny to someone
I'm flattered.
Thank you
>>
>>168715356
Ouma is dead.
>>
>>168715356
eh, Kodaka probably made it that ay so he can bring Ouma back for a sequal or something if it is needed
>>
>>168715759
Ouma is dead.
>>
What's up with Miu being brought up so much in chapter 4? Has a character been brought up that much a chapter after they died? It's just so strange we never knew half of what she invented until she was already dead.
>>
>>168715356
The Mukuro trick was a trick by the mastermind. Since there are surveillance cameras everywhere, Monokuma would know--the "a corpse has been discovered" jingle wouldn't play if Ouma had used a decoy.
>>
>>168715971
*chapter 5

>>168716012
Cameras were down due to erect bomb. Monokuma didn't even know who the victim was.
>>
>>168716089
Shit, I forgot.
Ouma probably planned ahead for this situation. He even had a book detailing his speech patterns. He totally could have dragged someone's body there beforehand. But that's cheap.
>>
>>168716357
>But that's cheap.
So was all of DR2 cast waking up in DR3. Don't put in past Kodaka or whoever they decide they have continue the V3-verse.
>>
>>168713028
Actually, there's yet another problem there. Kodaka said that people who have finished the game should play the prologue again to find something they would have overlooked before and as we can confirm from how the Monokumarz failed to finish giving them their talents that this part is kind of like an outtake, it does seem weird that out of everyone only Ouma acts completely different from his in-game persona.

So the question is basically this: Was that the only thing that someone who's finished the game would notice or are there even more clues in the prologue than what we realized? Assuming that's what Kodaka meant, why is it only him who acts considerably out of character saying he doesn't get what this sealed talent is when Miu asks Amami why he's acting like he has talent and apparently also asking if he should go and look outside before being stopped by Tenko?

Obviously the problem is that we have no idea what this overlooked detail is, but what I'm trying to say is that it's curious all the same.
>>
tfw it wasn't that the audience chose not to vote, but Ouma was hiding somewhere and used the last of Miu's inventions to jam their signal so the audience couldn't vote. It's nearly impossible to believe that none of the fans voted.
>>
>>168716704
well given that Ouma is a god i would not be suprised
>>
File: 1486060062876.png (363KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486060062876.png
363KB, 700x500px
>>168716901
>yfw Ouma was Angie's God
>>
>>168717095
well given that Ouma is a god i would not be suprised
>>
>>168716901
>>168717285
t. oumafag
>>
>We do the reasoning that proves Ouma switched the body on the video, but we know Ouma can't reuse a corpse because he is not mastermind.

Wait, why can only the mastermind reuse a corpse? That's not said anywhere in the rules. Or are they just assuming Ouma didn't know where the bodies were kept?
>>
>The body was indeed switched, thanks to the victim's cooperation.
>>
Aren't there cameras and shit everywhere? How would Ouma, assuming he successfully swapped the bodies and shit, manage to avoid detection for the remainder of the game? Would that even be possible?
>>
>>168717574
Dunno who you're quoting, but Junko could only reuse Mukuro's corpse in addition to being able to almost get away with it because she was the MM in control of Monokuma--only she had access to surveillance tapes.
>>
>>168717835
Only on the off chance he found a dead space in the camera range. Maybe they don't monitor the corpse room or something.
>>
>>168717835
Miu's Electron Bombs (which can reverse time)
>>
>>168717902
But the point of case 5 of V3 is that the cameras were down and the body in the press can't be identified. Alot of stuff happened with the cameras down due to the bombs. And case 1 of V3 shows that how you're told the case went could be a lie.
>>
>>168717835
That's a good question, because we know from the evidence in his room that Ouma was nicking stuff from previous cases and it took Miu some time to develop those bombs.

Did the MM just not care about this footage or what? Certainly if Ouma was meant to be the villain or a distraction to draw attention away from the MM, that sort of thing along with his plans in his room would prove to be a problem.
>>
File: 1487410832916.jpg (100KB, 534x732px) Image search: [Google]
1487410832916.jpg
100KB, 534x732px
Ssup doods, my name is Amami Rantarou doods
>>
>>168718148
Even Ouma staying hidden could just be explained away with Miu invented an invisibility belt or something similarly stupid. Girl is a walking Deux Ex Machina.
>>
File: Miuselectronbombs.png (236KB, 520x500px) Image search: [Google]
Miuselectronbombs.png
236KB, 520x500px
>>168717835
KIRA QUEEN
DAISAN NO BAKUDAN
BITES ZA DUSTO
>>
>>168718253
I'd be interested in Prinny Amami being a character in the next Disgaea.

I mean, if Monokuma can appear in No More Heroes, then I don't know what's possible now.
>>
File: 1484663462911.png (97KB, 213x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484663462911.png
97KB, 213x231px
>>168718391
I AM THE FUCKING STRONG
>>
>Momota laid down on the compressor and waited he was no longer visible in the video. Then Ouma paused both the video and the machine.

>Then Ouma and Momota switched places and Momota smashed Ouma's body.

>Remember the point of this case is that it is a Trial where not even Monokuma knows the answer.

>Momota's goal was having everyone vote for Ouma and declare him as the culprit.

>Monokuma would say that's the correct answer and Momota would get out of the Exisal, proving the entire Trial to be a fraud.

>That's why Momota spent the entire Trial pretending to be Ouma. That's smart.

>Harukawa explains that Momota should be dead because of her poison arrow. She saw Ouma drinking the antidote that time.
>>
File: 1486675690184.png (2MB, 770x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1486675690184.png
2MB, 770x1166px
>>168718391
>She will never ask to see your beautiful Duwang.
>>
>Harukawa is trying to cover for Momota, it seems. She really doesn't want him to be the culprit.
>>
>Was Harukawa in on their plan all along or is she just in denial?
>>
Maybe it just looks like blood?
Ouma used Angie's art supllies.
>>
File: 1453929357501.jpg (76KB, 379x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453929357501.jpg
76KB, 379x418px
So who's preordered their english copy of V3 yet?
>>
>>168719191
It's half a year away and I'm still interested in finding out more about the localisation of Professor Xavier's School for Gifted Mutants.
>>
>>168718912
Angie's FTEs revealed her art supplies included blood and organs.
>>
File: C49wemEUkAAc3wt.jpg (187KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C49wemEUkAAc3wt.jpg
187KB, 842x1200px
>this is meant to be child korekiyo
Is Japan Haiji Towa?
>>
>I lost the Theory Armaments twice, but now it's over. Ouma pretended to drink the antidote.
>>
File: C483sEgUkAA9Niz.jpg (144KB, 1200x1037px) Image search: [Google]
C483sEgUkAA9Niz.jpg
144KB, 1200x1037px
Normies
>>
I want ouma to be alive so bad. The fudanshi and shotacon in me is very sad.......
>>
>After Harukawa left, Ouma fed Momota the antidote and the plan. Normally Momota would never go along with Ouma's plan, but +

>we also think Momota wouldn't say no to someone who save Momota's life in exchange of his own.
>>
File: 1484322718080.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484322718080.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>
File: 61238480_p0.png (375KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61238480_p0.png
375KB, 1200x1200px
>>168719374
How can someone so cute be so terrifying?
>>
>If Monokuma's answer is wrong, the game is over and the mastermind will have to execute themselves as a complete failure of a gamemaster.

>Momota is still amazingly pretending to be Ouma. He is such an amazing actor.
>>
File: 1484324083158.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484324083158.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>168719765
>>
>>168720075
Her left leg doesn't look like it's attached to her body.
>>
File: 1487390790614.png (493KB, 773x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487390790614.png
493KB, 773x386px
>>168720075
Worst artist in V3
>>
File: C4-Rm0PUMAEKvD0.jpg (98KB, 603x996px) Image search: [Google]
C4-Rm0PUMAEKvD0.jpg
98KB, 603x996px
Ku ku ku-ssu
>>
>>168720316
Totally cute, dood! Source?
>>
File: dood.png (229KB, 601x540px) Image search: [Google]
dood.png
229KB, 601x540px
>>168720316
>ssu
Dood...
>>
>>168720075
>>168720278
The concept behind these are cool, but they just had to fuck it up with subpar art.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 917x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 917x821px
>>168720436
IBUKI MIODA DOOD!!
>>
>>168720389
https://twitter.com/2jinko/status/833044561790242816
>>
>>168720485
Imagine if they had Rui do the art for it. Could've had something like the official character portraits
>>
>>168720485
Yeah why is the art in V3 not as good as compared with previous games
>>
>>168720530
I
BUKI
MIO
DOOD!

Put it together and what do you get?
>>
>>168720054
>@KaibutsuShidou didnt Ouma gave him the script with with all possible responses

I think he just got spoiled.
>>
File: 1484219176859.jpg (37KB, 379x359px) Image search: [Google]
1484219176859.jpg
37KB, 379x359px
>>168720485
>>
What talents would you like to see in the next game.

I think Ultimate Gunslinger/Ultimate Cowboy could be cool
>>
>>168720764
I would like a trick that has to do with bullet projection.
>>
>>168720680
oops i am fucked up right
>>
File: 1487275033411.png (910KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1487275033411.png
910KB, 800x1400px
>>168714209
Posting the real one
>>
File: 54854356.png (237KB, 385x399px) Image search: [Google]
54854356.png
237KB, 385x399px
>>168720745
>>
>>168720847
I would like to see Ultimate Gunslinger/Ultimate Cowboy survive the killing game
>>
>>168720928
Shitty art didn't stop me from fapping to it
>>
>>168720680
>Nah, chapter 4 already had Ouma complimenting Momota for how well he understood him.
Doesn't look like he's figured it out yet. People need to realize that he just might not have gotten to that reveal yet.
>>
>>168720847
But an execution involving them as well as the killing method could be extremely unique
>>
File: C4-UIqEVcAA0cHE.jpg (128KB, 517x730px) Image search: [Google]
C4-UIqEVcAA0cHE.jpg
128KB, 517x730px
MUH
>>
>>168720764
Ultimate Trapmaster would be pretty neat. We did see Izayoi do a bit of that in DR3, but i'd like to see an asshole character who would repeatedly use his talent to play pranks on people.

Also, an Ultimate Dancer would be neat.
>>
>Remember how Ouma spend most of chapter 4 trying to get Saihara and Momota to break up because he doesn't give up the one he loves so easy?

>I'm very convinced Ouma was talking about Momota.

Delusional fujoshipping ahoy.
>>
File: 14873822616982.png (1001KB, 800x1483px) Image search: [Google]
14873822616982.png
1001KB, 800x1483px
>>168720912
you seem to be confused
this is the real, objectively correct one
>>
>>168721213
Does Hiyoko count?
She was the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, right?
>>
File: 24654584.jpg (41KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
24654584.jpg
41KB, 500x372px
>>168721148
God fucking bless nip tulpafags
>>
>>168721213
Hiyoko. Also Ultimate Jockey (Horse Rider) could be a cool along with Ultimate Botanist
>>
>>168721153
>I hate to shit up the thread
Then don't, you stupid faggot
>>
>>168721153
Drop the avatar
>>
>>168721379
>this thread is doing anything better than watching Comun fall into hell at the moment anyway
>>
File: 2017-02-18_19-20-04.png (208KB, 464x424px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-18_19-20-04.png
208KB, 464x424px
>>168721232
>>
Ultimate Botianist could make for a fun plant based execution
>>
File: 3jQ9r7B.png (401KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3jQ9r7B.png
401KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1486149059880.jpg (65KB, 724x988px) Image search: [Google]
1486149059880.jpg
65KB, 724x988px
>>168719828
What the fuck was her problem?
>>
File: 41983.png (5KB, 148x125px) Image search: [Google]
41983.png
5KB, 148x125px
>>168721346
>>168721376

Oh yeah, forgot about Hiyoko.

Was thinking of something more exotic, like Ultimate Belly Dancer or something.
>>
>>168721468
I don't know who the fuck Comun is and I don't give a shit, avatarfagging is against the rules
>>
File: hah.png (517KB, 1440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
517KB, 1440x1024px
>>168721608
Just like everyone else did in 2-3.
>>
File: kae-57.jpg (320KB, 1049x893px) Image search: [Google]
kae-57.jpg
320KB, 1049x893px
Here's your penisist for tonight.
>>
File: 1486852992192.jpg (182KB, 1000x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1486852992192.jpg
182KB, 1000x1010px
>>168721697
;_;
>>
>>168721828
god AA2's faces look awful, AA3 fucking when
>>
>>168721843
That's cute! Also sure, here you are: http://pastebin.com/zzetVALU
>>
File: 1487407838333.jpg (211KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
1487407838333.jpg
211KB, 877x620px
>>168721671
>people have been reading his tweets off for days in this thread
>people have been calling him fag left and right.
>I DON'T WHO THAT IS.

You cannot make this shit up...
>>
File: angei.png (280KB, 536x599px) Image search: [Google]
angei.png
280KB, 536x599px
>>168721604
Artists are fucking weird.
>>
File: Santa_Shikiba.png (231KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
Santa_Shikiba.png
231KB, 446x446px
>>168721504
But he already died
>>
>>168721828
>no ahoge
You tried
>>
>>168721697
Ayyyyyyyyy!
>>
>>168722063
Munakata and Murasame both had SHSL Student Council President as a title, so there could be another SHSL Botanist.
>>
>>168722030
Unlike some of you cancerous faggots I don't care about some irrelevant retard and dramawhores sucking his penis. I also don't read every single shit you autists post in here and I'm not here 24/7
>>
File: vee.png (828KB, 758x753px) Image search: [Google]
vee.png
828KB, 758x753px
>>168722078
Sore wa chigau yo~
https://i.imgur.com/0vbCwtj.png
>>
>>168721604
She was brainwashed to believe she was from an island that may not exist and to follow a religion which may not be real. Since she also believed her talent was a direct result of that religion's deity manipulating her actions, it's hard to know anything about who she was originally. While there's elements of other peoples original personalities and identities that remain, Angie's is so heavily wrapped up in her fabricated home and religion that it's difficult to know what she's really thinking.
>>
>>168722436
It's because Kodaka barely gave her a character beyond her religion and talent. She is pretty much void of emotion.
>>
>>168722359
And yet here you are now. I hope you're comfy.
>>
>>168722028
That was sweet. Overall good job, looking foward to more. When I get the PC I'll play a game with you sometime. Otherwise I'm just going to lurk from here on out. If you need something just ask. I'll maybe something off thread so we don't have to do this, maybe a twitter or something. Otherwise I'm gonna go. Goodbye Miu-Anon.
>>
>>168722578
It's kinda frightening to consider that the the robot has more of a personality than Angie.
>>
>>168722359
He's been translating V3 for days now. It's been how several reveals have been made that cleared up some things in the story.
>>
Reposting FTE skill translations from the last thread.

Himiko - Hocus Pocus: After some time, the correct Truth Bullet will be displayed.
Effective for Nonstop Debate, Panic Debate, and Rebuttal Showdown.

Shinguuji - Paranormalism: Automatically target the weak spot during concentration.
Effective during Nonstop Debate. (Mahiru)

Amami - Survivability: Reduces damage to Influence Gauge when you miss.
Effective during Class Trials. (Fuyuhiko)

Toujou - Bed-Making: The Focus Gauge recovers at a faster rate.
Effective during Nonstop Debate, Hangman's Gambit, and the PTA. (Tsumiki)

Harukawa - Funding: You earn more Monocoins during Class Trials. (Twogami?)

Hoshi - Murder Smash: Truth Bullets pass through white noise.
Effective during Nonstop Debate and Panic Debate.

Kiibo - Robot Eye: Automatically target the V-point during concentration.
Effective during Nonstop Debate and Panic Debate.

Ouma - Gentle Lie: Influence Gauge loss is delayed when lying.
Effective during Nonstop Debate.

Kaede - Duet: The Crouch Bind (button-spamming portion) is easier.
Effective during Scrum Debate.

Angie - God's Intuition: The flash instantly spreads out.
Effective during Anagram V3.

Momota - Space Walk: Less speed is lost when hitting an obstacle.
Effective during Brain Drive.

Tenko - Circular Logic: You are able to cut statements regardless of mood. (?)
Effective during Rebuttal Showdown. (Peko?)

Iruma - Mirror(?)/Seeing (ミエール) Goggles: The entire silhouette of an object is seen once part of it is discovered.
Effective during Excavation Imagination.

Gonta - Wild Awakening: Critical damage increases.
Effective during Theory Armament.

Shirogane - 2D Love: Some panels are already in place at the start.
Effective during Climax Inference.
>>
>>168722436
It is implied that her "God" speaking to her is just her own thoughts and she thinks they are instructions from God, so perhaps we can judge her personality by what she thinks God wants her to do. We take out the God part and that's Angie's way of thinking.
>>
File: 31046933_p1_master1200.jpg (333KB, 576x595px) Image search: [Google]
31046933_p1_master1200.jpg
333KB, 576x595px
>>
>>168722824
Not really no.
Everything in the game is already known.
>>
>>168723064
The general, yeah but a lot of details are still left out. Comun is filling everyone in.
>>
File: 61500814_p3.jpg (749KB, 824x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61500814_p3.jpg
749KB, 824x1000px
>>168723062
The cutest
>>
>>168722689
Glad you enjoyed! And alright, I'm looking forward to those ideas. I'll see and talk to you later, Sonia-senpai! Don't let anyone bring you down, either.
>>
>>168722063
They would have multiple Ultimate Botanist
>>
>>168723303
>>168722689
>>168722028
>>168721843
>>168721495
>>168721153
Fuck off cancer
>>
>>168722063
Literally don't even make it a second Ultimate Botanist. Just put Santa in the new game without explaining why, and have him get killed in chapter 1
>>
File: bandai_dr3[1].png (89KB, 311x267px) Image search: [Google]
bandai_dr3[1].png
89KB, 311x267px
>>168721504
We did have an Ultimate Farmer but he died.

We miss you, nonsense saying high-pitched black man.

Do you wonder if the only reason he was called Bandai was to appease that company so they could have Gundham use his name?
>>
>>
>>168723817
Fuck yes, except make him be chapter 5's victim/culprit
>>
>>168722372
Card please.
please.
>>
>>168722063
Didn't he have a role in that Kirigiri VN? Was that ever translated?
>>
>>168724358
Not yet. Jess (The only translator I know who has it) hasn't even started it, to my knowledge.
>>
File: angie 1.jpg (325KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
angie 1.jpg
325KB, 480x600px
Angie stealing Saihara's virginity before he can give it to Kaede!
>>
>>168720912
>>168721253
Shitty edits, shitty tastes
>>
File: chuu.png (966KB, 742x896px) Image search: [Google]
chuu.png
966KB, 742x896px
>>168724332
https://i.imgur.com/II3FnRz.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 61516138_p0_master1200.jpg (592KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61516138_p0_master1200.jpg
592KB, 850x1200px
>>168724742
>>
File: 1487297318907.png (1MB, 810x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1487297318907.png
1MB, 810x1186px
>>168714209
>>168720912
>>168721253

Allow me to correct you all
>>
File: C4zB8qCVcAQcNOQ.jpg (97KB, 829x1113px) Image search: [Google]
C4zB8qCVcAQcNOQ.jpg
97KB, 829x1113px
>>168724742
Silly Angie, it's bad to cheat on your real boyfriend.
>>
>>168724992
tulpa is for nee-san
>>
>>168724938
What's he holding
>>168724992
>implying Saihara wouldn't go full Yandere and kill him
I've always wondered; what happens if a body is never found?
>>
File: 2017-02-18_19-18-28.png (208KB, 462x425px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-18_19-18-28.png
208KB, 462x425px
>>168724992
my opinion on angie x tulpaman
>>
>>168725153
its a ticket that you can get in space mod
>>
File: 1486540609990.jpg (357KB, 1022x723px) Image search: [Google]
1486540609990.jpg
357KB, 1022x723px
>>168725180
surrender and accept they will be put together forever
>>
File: 61367726_p3_master1200.jpg (325KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61367726_p3_master1200.jpg
325KB, 800x1000px
someone wouldnt happen to have that hoshi chart handy from a couple threads ago, would they?
>>
File: C43GajYVYAAL7Ri.jpg (174KB, 1200x1017px) Image search: [Google]
C43GajYVYAAL7Ri.jpg
174KB, 1200x1017px
>>168725428
That cemented Angie's fate. She's Tulpa property now.
>>
>>168725428
Only three of these look appetizing to me.
>>
>>168717835
He's dead. It's just Oumafags memeing.
>>
>>168725784
I know I would enjoy all of them except the last one because I don't know what that is.

I love squid ink pasta though.
>>
>>168719684
He's dead. Get over it.
>>
>>168725991
I'm gonna fuckin ask it: What the hell is squid ink pasta? And how does it work with these two?
>>
>>168725732
nee-san is tulpa property
>>
>>168726358
>implying it isn't the other way around
>>
File: 1484043961863.jpg (627KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484043961863.jpg
627KB, 1529x2048px
the first shuichi x ouma
>>
>>168726346
Spaghetti al Nero di Seppie
>>
>>168726346
Squid ink pasta is fucking amazing. You typically eat it by itself or with seafood. It has a strong smell, but a light flavor, so it works great if you want your dinner to have an upgrade from like rice pilaf or something. Depending on the quality, brushing your teeth my be advisable afterwards.

Ad for character relation...The most I have is "black and white color scheme" and "wires". I wouldn't look too much into the food selected for the characters though. Korekiyo got avocado instead of soup for example.
>>
>>168725428
>Half of the pairings are victim/killer, over half if Maki/Kaito counts since Maki forced C5 to happen

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1485460794724.jpg (7KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485460794724.jpg
7KB, 215x200px
>>168726848
Also a good conductor of Hamon.
>>
>>168726848
It states on Angie's profile that she likes avocados
>>
>>168726346
Squid ink pasta uses noodles made with squid ink. I've heard that it tastes fishy/salty and I really want to try it myself.
>>
>>168727110
The Korekiyo got tuna and that makes even less sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 670x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 670x659px
>>168727097
That son of a bitch! Now I know he's just trying to be ironic!
maki and ouma's relationship
>>
File: 1487448844990.png (1MB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1487448844990.png
1MB, 800x1400px
>>168710756
Since lot of people are doing it...
>>
>>168727064
it means taste the despair.
>>
so oh game is almost like come out month ago what does 4chan think about i personally think its the best danganronpa game for me
>>
File: C4-lxilUEAAF-g5.jpg (112KB, 739x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4-lxilUEAAF-g5.jpg
112KB, 739x1200px
>>168727294
Who even knows. Maybe it's salted tuna?
>>
>>168727736
Go away valwin
>>
File: 1486973654575.jpg (239KB, 1200x655px) Image search: [Google]
1486973654575.jpg
239KB, 1200x655px
Class 79.
>>
>>168727736
Kys, Kohacka.
>>
http://pastebin.com/CJCD3k6S
>>
>>168728121
TAKE THIS UGLY PICTURE AWAY
>>
>>168727736
Fuck off Valwinz. Nobody cares about your shit taste.
>>
>>168727974
What if his nee-san was a tuna?
>>
>>168727736
I like it the best too. You're not alone, anon.
>>
>>168728075
i am not him
>>
>>168728346
Hi ESL Mikanfag
>>
>>168728121
>Amami: Dood are we done with pic now? Can I go get changed? My boat to Africa is waiting for me
>Sensei: You just got back from France two days ago....
>Amami:.....And now I'm going to Africa.
>>
>>168728346
Nice try. Go be a chink mexican in other place
>>
>>168728346
Use proper grammar and capitalisation then, retard.
>>
File: 1469765998836.jpg (475KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469765998836.jpg
475KB, 1280x720px
>>168728121
>implying they won't be over with the rest of the normie trash at the reserve course
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 800x1067px
>>168727736
If you're talking about DRV3...

I didn't play it yet since I only speak English, but from what i've seen DRV3 looks damn good. The characters are all really solid, better imo than DR1, 2, and 3's characters - there isn't a single one I truly dislike, and ones I had doubts on pre-release (Ryoma (didn't like his design), Tenko, and Maki) I ended up loving post-release. Especially Ryoma, he is fantastic. Even the characters that died early I felt developed enough; like Amami, his FTE's and C6 really help to flesh out his character as a "Celebrity Traveller Surfer Playboy" a lot.

Plot is divisive, I personally enjoyed the twist (you know what i'm talking about) and I thought it was executed (no pun intended) well. I feel that they ended on a very open note that has potential for a sequel, but answered enough it feels completeish. It definitely has enough for fan theories. It could've been handled better by the moral being more open, or TDR having a moral for the ending at all. Some plot twists felt uneeded at times (Like Korekiyo's tulpa part of his personality; leaving it off at incest is more than enough for a motive and making a 'disgusting' character that people still enjoy)

Graphics are gorgeous, can't say anything about specific cases yet until I play them. But all of the executions are the best in the series yet, especially C1 and C2's executions.

tl;dr: pretty good imo
>>
>>168728638
>>168728487
>>168728451

I guess this is why people in /a/ and /v/ have a bad perception of us
>>
>>168728718
except amami and possibly kiibo
>>
>>168728798
Both /a/ and /v/ are also shitholes.
>>
>>168728798
Pretty sure it's because of the RP and blogging that used to happen before V3 came out
>>
>>168728926
>MFW most /a/ssholes and /v/irgins decided to stop discussing Danganronpa before joining /dgr/

Why?
>>
>>168728797
Fuck off Kodaka.

>>168728798
>us

Back to tumblr Valwinz.

>>168729006
Nah /drg/ is still cancerous just not for the reason Valwinz gives out.
>>
>>168729006
yeah, this. plus /vg/ has a repuatation of being flooded with namefags and community bullshit
>>
>>168728876
Can you even be brainwashed into LUCC?
>>
File: 1469721149763.jpg (80KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469721149763.jpg
80KB, 1440x810px
>>168728718
Juzo was the only good thing about DR3.
>>
>>168729076
>the reason Valwinz gives out.

Have he ever talked about us in any of his videos? If so, send link
>>
>>168729006
It's cancerous now but it was even worse then. A whole lot of grown men RPing and blogging while calling themselves Celes, Fukawa, Souda and Chihiro and shit. The Sonia one was here earlier but we got them to drop the autistic avatar.
>>
>>168728797
>C6 really help to flesh out his character as a "Celebrity Traveller Surfer Playboy"
He pretty denied being a playboy anytime you talked to him.

>but answered enough it feels completeish
Opinion, but I disagree with this point. But like you said it could be fixed in sequel or side material.

>It could've been handled better by the moral being more open, or TDR having a moral for the ending at all.
Kodaka already said in an interview that he didn't want to preach a message with V3, it's just meant as entertainment and fiction.
>>
>>168729180
no implying that was even his v2 talent but the shsl survivor thing could be used. just say he did survive some horrible killing game event during his travels and hpa found out about it.
>>
>>168729315
Were they doing it ironically or...?
>>
>>168729241
And Seiko (And the memes, so maybe P4 protagonist)
>>
>>168729359
You do know how Survivor title is obtained, right?
>>
>>168729357
>Kodaka already said in an interview that he didn't want to preach a message with V3, it's just meant as entertainment and fiction

It's just his way of excusing his usual shitty writing.
>>
File: 1471276763018.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471276763018.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>168729241
Agreed.

>>168729441
Definitely memes.
>>
>>168728797
>Especially Ryoma, he is fantastic.
Good taste.

>Even the characters that died early I felt developed enough; like Amami
Really? I felt like his character was kind of hollow in comparison to others. A lot of what's carrying him is the design and 'otome prince' meme.

> Some plot twists felt uneeded at times (Like Korekiyo's tulpa part of his personality; leaving it off at incest is more than enough for a motive and making a 'disgusting' character that people still enjoy)
I disagree. On a meta-level that was probably a Syo reference, but I feel like if his motive was just incest without the whole split personality/tulpa thing, he'd just be plain disgusting without the trademark Danganronpa absurdity that makes his character so entertaining.
>>
>>168729489
i do but that isn't really relevant since to hpa, just surviving the killing game based on whatever he did would be proof of his talent. it's hpa after all.
>>
>>168729241
Kirigiri's suit makes me rock hard so that too
>>
>>168729420
No, they were 100% serious. Just look at the Sonia and Miu avatarfag talking to each other earlier. That'd literally be the whole thread, along with a whole lot of Discord/taima drama. I lurked back then.
>>
>>168729712
Hoshi was about as hollow as Amami and it's only because they died early. You only get bits about them through FTE and other shit.
>>
File: saihara and angie.png (1MB, 1073x1159px) Image search: [Google]
saihara and angie.png
1MB, 1073x1159px
Angie forcing Saihara to tell her what he wants her to do to him!
>>
>>168729357
>denied being a playboy
Eh, I felt it was a poor denial. I remember he called Kaede 'babe' at one point, which feels exceptionally flirty considering he barely knows Kaede. Enough to make him a playboy in my book.

>opinion, but I disagree...
I can see how others wouldn't be satisfied by the ending but I felt it was good enough; opinions opinions though. I definitely agree that a sequel/side material is necessary; although I do feel it is complete there are are too many unanswered questions.

>Kodhacka says he doesn't want to preach a message...
I actually didn't see that interview, the more you know. Well, it definitely felt like Kodaka was trying to preach a moral of some sort with the ending, but I've only read recaps of C6 so maybe not. I'll know after September Fucking 26th though.
>>
>>168729357
>He pretty denied being a playboy anytime you talked to him.
USO DA YO
>>
>>168729712
Shinguji was boring as fuck and only liked because of the Tulpaman memes.
>>
>>168729826
Kirigiri was just a boring ornament for Naegi.
>>
>>168729904
Here's one interview, but it's in Japanese. It has the most interesting comments from Kodaka.
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201702180002/

And here's the other one in English.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/02/17/danganronpa-interview/
>>
>>168729904
It's in Japanese but here it is:
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201702180002/
>>
File: 1473205536296.png (402KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473205536296.png
402KB, 919x720px
>>168730012
>implying memes aren't a viable reason to like a character
>>
>>168730012
I personally found him interesting from the start, but you have a right to your opinion.
>>
>>168729904
>Eh, I felt it was a poor denial. I remember he called Kaede 'babe' at one point, which feels exceptionally flirty considering he barely knows Kaede. Enough to make him a playboy in my book.

He never called her "babe".

>>168729974
But he's right though.
>>
>>168730012
I thought Korekiyo was a riot though, he's a fantastic antagonist
>>
>>168729904
>>168729974
He pretty much doesn't seem interested in romance at all, unless he's just playing cool about it.
>>
>>168730012
this. take away the shitty memes and you have a pretty uninteresting character with a dumb fetish and motive.
>>
>>168730119
I was talking about her design
>Kirigiri was just a boring ornament for Naegi.
Fuck off Jess
>>
>>168730302
I took it as a guy not looking for anything romantic (probably too interested in travelling) but enjoys flirting because he knows he's hot.
>>
>>168730119
Pretty much. Sad they degraded her to that role. At least we still got DRK. No cancerous Naegi to ruin everything.
>>
File: danganderpa.png (43KB, 199x128px) Image search: [Google]
danganderpa.png
43KB, 199x128px
>>
>>168730341
Really? The whole twisted 'humanity is beautiful, especially in the face of adversity' philosophy already made him more intriguing than other characters for me, but that may just be my personal tastes.
>>
>>168730209
Since the theme of the game is lies don't take anything at face value
>>
>>168730370
If anything, Naegi was a boring ornament for Kirigiri. In DR1 she did literally all of the heavy lifting, Naegi filled in the blanks she left and got hyped about hope in C6
>>
>>168730302
It's literally this. He's not interested in anybody in the cast girl or boy as we even see in his love hotel delusion it wasn't romantic at all. he just likes to travel and be a big bro.

>>168730435
I haven't seen him flirting with anybody with the little time we saw him on screen.
>>
>>168730143
>KK: When I created Chiaki, I created it off of what I wanted from a women. A girl who’s shy, plays retro games, sweet, and has big boobs. So if you know someone like that I’d like to meet them as well.

It's no use, I can't hate him. He only wants what we all want.
>>
>>168729895
Saihara is NOT for LEWD!
>>
>>168730484
>t.Jess

Kirigiri is at her best when she isn't being a cold inhumane detective, Jess. Your yuri pairing is a meme btw
>>
>>168730484
Yeah that's why DRK is pretty solid in my opinion compared to the other DR stuff. Kirigiri won't be held down.
>>
File: 1484944919047.png (1MB, 1000x938px) Image search: [Google]
1484944919047.png
1MB, 1000x938px
>>168730735
Someone needs to get on the train.
>>
>>168730534
That's a retarded argument because it's something we never saw him doing.
>>
File: derpa2.png (12KB, 69x98px) Image search: [Google]
derpa2.png
12KB, 69x98px
>>
>>168730589
It was largely a joint effort since they'd both be dead without each other
>>
>>168730680
>and has big boobs
And yet none of the V3 survivors fit this criteria. Clearly Kodaka wasn't aiming for a hopeful ending for V3.
>>
>>168730680
>Kodaka wants a girl with shallow characterisation
Truly is a hack
>>
>>168730961
honestly he broke and keep some of his gmmicks on danganronpa games
>>
>>168730953
Nah it was Kirigiri doing most of the work.
>>
>>168730961
He killed off SHSL Hope at the last fucking second. What do you expect?
>>
>>168730824
DRK is literally meme tier in Japan compared to other most other relevant DR stuff
>>
File: derpa3.png (51KB, 127x198px) Image search: [Google]
derpa3.png
51KB, 127x198px
>>
File: 61423734_p20_master1200.jpg (100KB, 528x488px) Image search: [Google]
61423734_p20_master1200.jpg
100KB, 528x488px
>>168730735
saihara is for hugs!
>>
>>168730839
What train? Saihara is for loving sex with Kaede.
>>
>>168730824
You know, the one interview posted above mentioned the DRK writer helped out with the cases for V3. Imagine if he wrote an entire DR game himself. I hope SC has something good planned for DR's 10th anniversary.
>>
>>168731071
And she'd still be dead without Naegi so what would be the point?
>>
>>168730824
True. Her friendship with Yui is really nice and the two make an effective duo while dealing with duel noirs.
>>
File: derpa4.png (108KB, 222x273px) Image search: [Google]
derpa4.png
108KB, 222x273px
>>
File: image.jpg (424KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424KB, 1200x1200px
>>168730735
Normie!Saihara is though.
>>
>>168730735
Can someone please ask him NOT to fuck Toujou in the classroom then?
>>
>>168731249
Doesn't matter when she did most of the work and he mooched off of her with doing like 10% at the end with his dumb hope speech that any monkey could have given.
>>
>>168731347
Threadly reminder. :^)
>>
File: 1487164760868.jpg (384KB, 702x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1487164760868.jpg
384KB, 702x1361px
>>168731220
>tender rape
Fix'd
>>
File: 1473147891376.png (393KB, 834x779px) Image search: [Google]
1473147891376.png
393KB, 834x779px
>>168731392
>Saihara x Tojo
>>
>>168731404
Did we get a reminder last thread?
>>
File: 1486290368170.jpg (167KB, 1092x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1486290368170.jpg
167KB, 1092x1089px
>>168731476
My favorite
>>
>>168731234
Yeah DRK author deserves better than this series but I'd be pretty interested if he ever did write one by himself. Hell even the big boss Sugehara had better ideas for V3 that would have made it great.
>>
>>168731394
>Doesn't matter
Of course it does. All of her work would amount to nothing if Naegi didn't save her from Junko's trap

>that any monkey could have given.
Kirigiri herself disagrees
>>
>>168731392
He doesn't do that! They only make love in private!
>>
>>168731662
Keep trying to dance around the fact he barely did anything Naegifag. Kirigiri is much better than him.
>>
>saiharafags self inserting again
>>
File: C48iHemUMAEiJ0q.jpg (235KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
C48iHemUMAEiJ0q.jpg
235KB, 800x1120px
>>168731574
Nope, but he's a slut!

Let's remind everyone of the meat quality headcanons posted by an anon last thread, however.

Obviously Kiibo is out of the table because robot.

Tulpaman has the worst. He's already skin and bones, and with all the walking he has to do as an anthropologist, what meat he does have has to be sinewy. He's only good for soup.

Hoshi has tasty meat from lots of exercise, as lovingly described by Ouma during trial two, but not a lot of fat. Serve with fish as part of surf n' turf.

Gonta is a prime cut of steak right there. Delicious. Enough meat to feed a family, and it's been pasture fed without preservatives. Perfect for western style BBQ.

Saihara is working himself up to quality through those pushups, but isn't quite to the quality that others could offer. I'd pass for now and wait until he grows into being good.

Don't eat Kaito. You don't know how his virus will be transmitted, and his mutant looking abs in his PTA are too suspect. If he didn't have space AIDS, though, he'd be a nice bite because he's muscular without being too tough around the edges.

Ouma may look like a repeat of tulpaman with how small and thin he is, but I think he has a veal effect going on- the lack of exercise has made what little meat he has tender and delicious. Eat him as is- don't go crazy with tenderizing before cooking.

Amami is a prime choice, even if the cut is a little lean. Get him while he's fresh, though. Serve only after searing on an iron pan.
>>
>>168731476
Has this ever been translated because I am so curious...
>>
>>168731658
>Hurr durr villain protagonist

Logistically speaking, that wouldn't work
>>
>>168730680
>kills his dream girl off twice
Why
>>
>>168731831
I guess she thought that the phrase "Suck my dick" means, well, what it means. She also fucked Gonta at the stairs, but that's another story.
>>
>>168731924
This with the girls when?
>>
>>168731658
Yeah seriously Sugehara's idea for protagonist would have been far more interesting than Kodaka's lame and rehashed "hurr durt generic beta nice boy"
>>
>>168731989
Have you ever hated your own happiness THAT MUCH?
>>
File: 1485794576328.jpg (413KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485794576328.jpg
413KB, 1000x667px
>>168731392
This pairing might be interesting if there was a plausible way for it to happen.
>>
>>168731834
>Naegi saving life of my waifu is nothing
>but if Yui saved her in DRK, it would be awesome!

I wonder who is behind this post

fuck off Jess
>>
>After the Clímax Inference, we have another Nonstop Debate because Saihara decided to trust Momota and make Monokuma vote wrong.
>>
>>168731924
This has made me both hungry and horny, what do?
>>
>>168732208
It would never happen because Tojo is a queen who doesn't deserve to be stuck with betas.
>>
>>168732116
Saihara would never ask for such a lewd thing!
>>
>>168732160
Is Nagito his self insert?
>>
>>168731834
he's a shitposter. just ignore him.
>>
>>168732208
You mean like in Toujou's FTEs that show that she sees potential in Saihara to become great?
>>
File: 1486596899136.png (3MB, 834x3537px) Image search: [Google]
1486596899136.png
3MB, 834x3537px
>>168732143
It wouldn't have worked in a game like DR where there is FTE that you can do.

>>168732208
It's very cute
>>
>>168732332
He considered himself more like Hinata once upon a time but everyone else outted him as Souda
>>
>>168732396
>what is being motherly and saying nice things to a little kid?
>>
>>168732291
this. please remove this beta from my top-tier girls. give him something shitty and useless, like, idk, Miu maybe
>>
>We shoot the Lie Bullet and Saihara has a freak out saying he can't stand lying anymore. He says he "was threatened by Ouma to convince +

>everyone that Ouma is the victim in order to make the trial more fun. Ouma would kill everyone if Saihara refused".
>>
>>168732143
Yeah it would but then again DR is meant to be garbage so don't know how well it would work. Would be an interesting concept if a more competent writer was writing it.
>>
>>168732341
>telling the truth is shitposting
DRKfags are the most cancerous and autistic bunch of this general, fapping for a novel they can't even read properly
>>
>>168731948
I would like to say yes but no.

But I am interested too.
>>
>>168732321
I want a picture with Toujou while she's giving him a standing blowjob and Saihara, blushing, crying and thinking "I never asked for this".

>>168732540
Miu is having a crush on both Tulpaman and Ouma, but they both hate her.
>>
>>168732540
Himiko really. Miu is trash but he's just so beta she'd get annoyed with him easily. Besides Himiko is the only chance he's got not since Maki is likely gonna grow her own tulpa of Kaito.
>>
>>168732556
>"was threatened by Ouma to convince everyone that Ouma is the victim in order to make the trial more fun. Ouma would kill everyone if Saihara refused".

what
>>
File: C43QvrCUkAAsz39.jpg (58KB, 950x500px) Image search: [Google]
C43QvrCUkAAsz39.jpg
58KB, 950x500px
>>168732143
>madman saihara never
>>
>>168732668
>Miu is having a crush on both Tulpaman and Ouma, but they both hate her.
She thought Tulpaman was creepy and thought of Ouma as a shota.
>>
>>168732668
Miu doesn't like them you dummy. They along with Amami thinks she's fucking disgusting however.
>>
>>168732645
M-muh Yui. Muh pedophile yuriship
>>
>>168732623
Yeah Kodaka is really just too incompetent to handle such a concept so you're probably right.
>>
>>168732783
It was part of the lie bullet.

>Now this is a good use of a mandatory lie. Saihara's fake crying was also splendid. He is as good an actor as Momota is.

>Unfortunately, Monokuma doesn't seem very convinced, so Momota has no choice but to leave the Exisal.

>He just can't take the risk of his friends voting wrong while Monokuma votes right.
>>
>>168732804
>>168732805
Anons, I... am just playing AA2 and posting results, my dudes.
>>
File: Ct2qsa1UkAA8guQ.png orig.png (1MB, 1451x2082px) Image search: [Google]
Ct2qsa1UkAA8guQ.png orig.png
1MB, 1451x2082px
>>168732208
Remember when everyone thought they would be twins?
Remember when everyone thought Kirumi would be a dude?
>>
>>168732645
>>168732824
>samefag
>>
>>168732783
He's lying, fucktard
>>
>>168732805
Ouma liked Miu's inventions and he teased her despite him knowing that she liked it and it turned her on.
>>
File: 1470525104546.gif (1MB, 1154x587px) Image search: [Google]
1470525104546.gif
1MB, 1154x587px
>>168727736
It's the best gameplay wise but SDR2 has the best story so far
>>
>>168732783
this is why EOPs need to literally play the game and stop being fucking retarded.
>>
>>168732668
>tfw Toujou will never relieve Suichi's boner after she accidentally flashes him her panties
>>
http://gematsu.com/2017/02/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-launches-september-26-north-america-september-29-europe
>That image
Easing the kids in early, I see.
>>
>>168732975
>samefag meme
Kek, typical of you Jess
>>
>>168733091
That doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1486581261134.png (301KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486581261134.png
301KB, 1024x1024px
>>168732974
Just your average detective passing by, don't mind me.
>>
>>168733091
>a liar messing with people
>"hurr he likes them"

fucking retard.
>>
>>168732796
This edit makes me uncomfortable and turned on.
>>
>>168733132
Who would want to turn on someone they think is disgusting? Even if he didn't like her romantically he still thought of her as a fellow outsider of the group. More of a comraderie thing.
>>
File: Kyoko_Kirigiri_pointing.png (80KB, 260x274px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoko_Kirigiri_pointing.png
80KB, 260x274px
>>168733229
>detective
>saihara

SORE CHIGAU YO!

even though you're not him
>>
>>168733117
>september
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUCKING SEPTEMBER
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 500x334px
>>168733117
Can't wait for the true, unspoiled tumblr shitstorm over Kaede

>MUH FALSE ADVERTISING
>>
>Everyone trusts Saihara as a detective, so they wouldn't vote Momota with Saihara telling them not to. But Monokuma's another case altogether.
>>
>>168733362
>literal headcanon

He thought she was disgusting and simply fucked with her out of boredom. He loves fucking with people.
>>
>>168733414
goddamn slaygiri is back
>>
File: bustup_22_07 (Texture 0).png (93KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
bustup_22_07 (Texture 0).png
93KB, 960x560px
>>168733414
>>168733504
Post more pointing fingers. It turns me on.
>>
>Now this is a good use of a mandatory lie. Saihara's fake crying was also splendid.

HA
>>
File: SUBARASHII.png (757KB, 1575x893px) Image search: [Google]
SUBARASHII.png
757KB, 1575x893px
>>168733504
>kaede not being the protag
>miu's character in general
>tulpaman and his trial
>ouma
>FIKUSHON
I can't wait
>>
File: 1487395355761.png (486KB, 1461x433px) Image search: [Google]
1487395355761.png
486KB, 1461x433px
>>168733504
>MUH FALSE ADVERTISING
Please point out the part that is incorrect
>>
File: 1484085902576.jpg (354KB, 766x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484085902576.jpg
354KB, 766x1000px
>>168733726
>>
>>168733414
>RPing
Cancer

>>168733679
>supporting RPing
even more cancer
>>
>>168733516
Except fucking with everyone for no reason isn't exactly his MO. He only fucks with, teases and strings along people who are interesting or will give him reactions that he wants. Notice how he doesn't give characters like Hoshi, Angie, Tenko, or Tulpaman half the trolly attention he does others, because he knows they won't bring the reactions he wants.

It's not just boredom and a random choice. He finds her reactions interesting in some way. He could make the choice to completely ignore and shut down her perverted comments but he throws the banter back. See the boner conversation in trial 3.
>>
File: stand_013_018a.png (326KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
stand_013_018a.png
326KB, 1024x1024px
>>168733726
>>
File: tumblr_mo96uo9nxn1rl664jo1_500.png (124KB, 409x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo96uo9nxn1rl664jo1_500.png
124KB, 409x209px
>>168733726
Let's show that chump Saihara how it's done.
>>
>>168733773
Is Comun at CH5 trial?
>>
>>168734043
Yep. Close to the end.
>>
File: Bustup_04_08.png (105KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_04_08.png
105KB, 960x560px
>>168733726
>>
File: zx262_0-(4).jpg (294KB, 2048x1527px) Image search: [Google]
zx262_0-(4).jpg
294KB, 2048x1527px
>>168733919
>>
File: Pointing!.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pointing!.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>168733726
>>
File: hope.jpg (23KB, 362x335px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
23KB, 362x335px
>>168733946
Hey there buddy, you seem a little down.
>>
File: 1486143767013.png (82KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486143767013.png
82KB, 480x280px
>>168733913
>responsible
>upbeat
>girl
>takes it upon HERSELF to lead her CLASSMATES to action

All of these are wrong.
>>
File: Kirumi_Toujou_12.png (426KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Kirumi_Toujou_12.png
426KB, 1024x1024px
>>168733726
>>
>>168734105
Chapter 6 soon. I can hardly wait. Wonder if there's any bits of info that were missed in Juicedup20's stream.
>>
>>168733978
>more headcanon

yawn
>>
>>168733946
t. saiharafag
>>
File: C49AV6LUEAEpObd.png (722KB, 740x787px) Image search: [Google]
C49AV6LUEAEpObd.png
722KB, 740x787px
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
>>
>>168733978
Prison mode reveals that he knows all the best spots to spy on the girls. It's likely he just has a perverted side that he can vent when he's around Miu.
>>
?
>>
>>168734471
GHOSTBUSTERS!

To take these ghosts back to the afterlife theatre.
>>
File: 1484354885684.png (193KB, 348x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484354885684.png
193KB, 348x291px
>>168734026
N-NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>168733884
Add Angie too. She's also 'problematic'.
>>
>>168734428
t.Zeussufag
>>
>>168734587
There needs to be an alternative Chapter 3 end where they use the beams to catch Tulpa's ghost in the trap.
>>
>>168734284
>those thighs
>with those high socks

wew sayaka
>>
File: special delivery.png (275KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
special delivery.png
275KB, 1024x1024px
>>168734026
You can't beat me, since I have this!
>>
File: C4jlIu2VUAI6--K.jpg (37KB, 765x411px) Image search: [Google]
C4jlIu2VUAI6--K.jpg
37KB, 765x411px
>>168734471
Ghostbusters!
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 700x1055px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 700x1055px
Muh daughter.
>>
File: Kirigiri_(05).png (305KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Kirigiri_(05).png
305KB, 960x560px
>>168734791
Do you even know what that says Saihara-kun..... use your detective skills to figure out what that paper says. You have 5 minutes since that's being generous.
>>
>>168734973
>tfw you will never rape loligiri
>tfw you'll never scar her hands as a reminder
>>
>>168733091
It was literally banter. Comic relief. Nothing more than that.

Why do Ouma/Miu fags feel the need to try and justify their ship by grasping at straws? C'mon now.
>>
Oh no not that shit again
>>
File: itried.png (537KB, 857x475px) Image search: [Google]
itried.png
537KB, 857x475px
>>168734791
What if I bring out.... THIS!
>>
>>168735114
I know Miufags like to grasp at straws for any ship.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 700x850px
>>168735092
Fuck off.
>>
>>168735114
That's shipperfags for ya. Will use any kind of autism to justify their ship
>>
File: Jin's_bones_in_anime_ep_12.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jin's_bones_in_anime_ep_12.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>168735021
I've been looking everywhere for you! Monokuma told me to bring you this!
>>
>>168735021
>>168734791
>RPing
Fuck off

>>168735272
Fuck off you too, pedophile enabler
>>
File: 1484771717255.png (380KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484771717255.png
380KB, 1024x1024px
>>168735446
>>
>>168735306
I myself dont even understand most of these ships like why people ship Ouma/Miu why are there Himiko/Ouma pictures there
>>
>>168735446
Pedophelia is related to DR, you fuck off.
>>
File: 1486544335539.png (750KB, 893x903px) Image search: [Google]
1486544335539.png
750KB, 893x903px
>>168735021
It's like you want him to embarrass himself. Give him something easier.
>>
>>168735595
Fuck off Valwin
>>
File: ouma5.png (362KB, 813x765px) Image search: [Google]
ouma5.png
362KB, 813x765px
>>168735595
>LITERALLY DEFENDING PEDOPHILIA
>>
>>168735557
Because of a couple of lines they say which imply they sort of have feelings for eachother maybe possibly likely.
>>
>>168735557
Because they want to force Ouma with every single character. It's just pure autism at it's finest especially when most of the cast hates him if not everybody. They will ignore what we see and know just for their ship.
>>
>>168735739
>imply
>sort of
>maybe
>possibly likely
Clearly you're grasping at straws.
>>
>>168735557
No one cares about what people ship as long as they're not being autistic about it and trying to justify how canon it is
>>
File: IMG_20170218_120044.jpg (176KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_120044.jpg
176KB, 1061x1500px
>Male Kirumi
I feel strange
>>
>>168735739
No it doesn't you fucking retard.
>>
>>168735739
But there are literally no lines that imply that Ouma and Miu like each other.

And before you bring up the 'ero ero' point, she offered her body to him because she was desperate. Not because she likes him.
>>
File: 1486736205252.png (447KB, 650x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486736205252.png
447KB, 650x680px
Oh man, the anti-shipper fag is back! He's my favorite!
>>
>>168735901
And people seem to forget that Miu would literally sleep with anybody. Especially if desperate. She's a slut.
>>
>>168735882
I'd suck his dick
>>
>>168735961
So most anons?
>>
>>168735595
t. Haiji
>>
>>168735595
>defending pedophilia
It's either Valwinz or the DRK shitter
>>
File: tumblr_olisolz9lK1rye1gyo1_1280.jpg (310KB, 1280x1178px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olisolz9lK1rye1gyo1_1280.jpg
310KB, 1280x1178px
>>168735961
>>
>>168735961
So given Kodaka's logic, do you think it is 100% possible that Saihara can discover a time machine and time travel back to the 53rd game and save Kaede?
>>
>>168736161
>the DRK shitter

What? Pedophilia has nothing to do with DRK.
>>
>>168735901
Ouma brought up Miu for no reason when he was talking to Junko in bonus mode. It felt pretty random. They're also on each others exam teams, which are characters the cast is close too. And I don't really think it's romantic, but they might see each other as friends.
>>
File: 1487358666521.png (258KB, 1023x285px) Image search: [Google]
1487358666521.png
258KB, 1023x285px
>>
File: 1487326958685[1].png (954KB, 799x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487326958685[1].png
954KB, 799x601px
>Saihara walks into his room
>sees this
What do?
>>
>>168736195
No

>>168736248
He's a shitposter.
>>
>>168736018
Kiibo never gets any sexual offers. Just lewd innuendos during his repair sessions and general inventor talk. Even the dick installation offer was kind of a "on the moment" joke started by Ouma.
>>
File: 1486807470868.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486807470868.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>168736195
Absolutely, but it turns out that time machine was just a despair brainwashing video cleverly disguised as a time machine that made him believe that Kaede was alive when in actuality it's just Junko, who is also a robot.
>>
>>168736195
no. she's dead and busted. beta will have to move on or die a virgin.
>>
>>168736289
[x] Run away in tears
>>
>>168736018
Also: in a high pressure environment where she could be killed at any moment. She likely didn't want to die a virgin despite all her proudful boasts.
>>
>>168736289
Runs away like a pathetic beta he is. Jerks himself off in a bathroom too.
>>
>>168736289
>Three Kaedes

Has a heart attack and dies with a boner
>>
>>168736271
>non canon bonus mode

literal desperation at this point
>>
File: 1485873841798.jpg (136KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1485873841798.jpg
136KB, 640x852px
>>168736289
>THREE Kaedes
He'd die of blood loss.
>>
>>168736289
>three Kaedes in one room
He'd probably kill himself
>>
>>168736289
scrum debate
>>
>>168733913
She was MC for a chapter.
>>
>>168736271
He brought up Miu because she's another busty blonde. That doesn't mean he has feelings for her.

They're on each others' exam teams because out of all the characters beside Saihara (who already has his team booked), they had the most interactions with each other. I agree that Ouma probably has a degree of respect for Miu, and Miu did apologize to Ouma before trying to murder him (she wasn't happy about it in the slightest), but I honestly doubt they saw each other as friends.
>>
Look can we at least agree that Ouma and Miu might have feelings for each other?
>>
>>168736373
>Kiibo never gets any sexual offers. Just lewd innuendos during his repair sessions and general inventor talk. Even the dick installation offer was kind of a "on the moment" joke started by Ouma.

That might be why Nips like Kibo/Miu so much, because it's her most pure ship that's the least sexual.

And what's this installation talk Ouma started?
>>
>>168736569
>might
>>
File: C3lWyrEVYAEtu2J.jpg (65KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
C3lWyrEVYAEtu2J.jpg
65KB, 700x500px
>>168736289
You know what
>>
>>168736289
runs off like a little bitch.
>>
>>168736569
Fuck off you delusional shipperfag
>>
>>168736569
>/drg/
>agree on something
No. Except the fact that Mikan is a trash.
>>
>>168736569
____________________no
>>
>>168736569
No, it's just your delusion.
>>
>>168736569
Fuck off.
>>
>>168736569
No.
>>
>>168736248
The Drk shitter is another name for Jess, a lesbian who supports the pedophilic Kyoko x Yui pairing

>>168736319
Hello Jess
>>
>>168736594
Basically "Ouma goes and bullies Kiibo, Miu comes in and the talk gets lewd and later she's like "LOOK I CAN INSTALL A DICK ON YOU"

Kiibo politely declines. And the conversation ends there.
>>
>>168736569
No because there's no indication at all you retard. This is why I hate shipping and shipperfags. They're so cancerous that they will twist anything to make their ship seem legit.
>>
>>168736664
Mikan truly is trash. Worst girl.
>>
File: 1487211796784.png (145KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1487211796784.png
145KB, 500x532px
>>168736569
You really are so delusional
>>
>>168736289
Turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>168736569
We need to wait for the Ouma novel to decide.
>>
>>168736569
They'd certainly be strange bedfellows. But then, who isn't in this game?
>>
>>168736767
Izuru x Junko otp. No proofs needed.
>>
>>168736569
Nobody has feelings for Miu. Nobody has feelings for Ouma either.
>>
File: C3blBhBUYAAD8aH.png (561KB, 498x698px) Image search: [Google]
C3blBhBUYAAD8aH.png
561KB, 498x698px
>>168736289
Pic related
>>
>>168736758
Kiibo should've taken her up on her offer. I wonder what kind she would've went with.
>>
>>168736569
No because they don't like each other.

>>168736827
>this meme again
>>
>>168735272
I'm still waiting for Juzo's sprite.
>>
>>168736594
And even then, Kiibo/Miu is a retarded pairing that only took off because of their Chapter 3 scene. Which was, again, comic relief. Kiibo sees good in Miu and might as well been her only friend, but really, they're more platonic than romantic. At least it makes more sense than the retardation that is Ouma/Miu.

>>168736827
>implying
>>
>>168736964
>Nobody has feelings for Ouma either.
But I do.
>>
Are there any real potential ships that have hints in the actual game? besides Kaito Maki and Saihara Kaede I guess. Not including love hotel fan service.
>>
>>168736569
OuMiu is the best and cutest ship! I love their lovely touches and tender kisses! Absolutely 100% canon unlike your nasty trashy ugly saiaka!
>>
>>168736569
>m-muh sexual tensions!!
>t-they're totally gonna fuck guys!!
Fuck off.
>>
>>168736998
I agree those two can only be friends
>>
File: C3Chw1aUEAAU7kf.jpg (105KB, 759x940px) Image search: [Google]
C3Chw1aUEAAU7kf.jpg
105KB, 759x940px
>>168736964
Saihara likes him
>>
File: 1487423633159.jpg (41KB, 717x474px) Image search: [Google]
1487423633159.jpg
41KB, 717x474px
>>168736804
I like you anon.
>>
>>168736569
Ouma maybe respects Miu on some degree. Even so he clearly cared much more about other people in the cast like Gonta, Saihara, Hoshi, maybe Kirumi at some point and perhaps Kaito.

Miu is not high on his list.
>>
>>168737053
Amami and Kaede with nailpainting scene. Kind of Miu and Kiibo, but it mostly rape. Himiko and Saihara a bit.
>>
>>168737053
>Are there any real potential ships that have hints in the actual game? besides Kaito Maki?

No.
>>
>>168737053
Tenko x Himiko but Himiko isn't gay
>>
>>168737061
>Childish insults
Are we on grade school or something?

>>168737053
Not really

I guess Himiko/Tenko
>>
>>168737193
Did Himiko really got jealous after Shuichi calls Maki by her nickname
>>
Can we at least agree that Angie x Kami-sama OTP?
>>
>>168737193
>literally one single optional scene not even romantic or implied to be so in any way
>potential ship
nice meme
>>
>>168736983
Well if her dildo is any indication.......

>>168736998
That's essentially what chapter 4 solidifies. Monotaro tried to bring the "family" trope in by making Miu his mommy and Kiibo his daddy. Miu accepted him and loved him for it, while Kiibo rejected him entirely and essentially distanced him away from her for the chapter just long enough for the murder to occur.
>>
>>168737053
Not really. V3 feels like it has the least ships of the series. Probably due to the casts personalities this time around.
>>
>>168737053
No. Besides Saihara's possible one sided thing for Kaede who dies in the first fucking chapter. Other than that, no.
>>
>>168737286
>He did not read chapter 1
Saihara/Kaede hints were obvious there
>>
>>168737193
Amami/Kaede yes. The other two? No.

>>168737430
It's fucking comic relief.
>>
File: 1359033789600.jpg (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1359033789600.jpg
198KB, 600x600px
>>168737491
>mobileposter is triggered again
>>
>>168737053
>Saihara Kaede

Lol. And for your question no. Himiko and Tenko just seem to be really close friends near the end. Close to where you'd think Tenko is a lesbian.
>>
File: miu pats.jpg (59KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
miu pats.jpg
59KB, 600x541px
>Kaede walks into Suichi's room
>sees this
what do?
>>
>>168737602
It is, but for those that do ship it, I am putting it out there and agreeing with your statement with elaboration. Chill the fuck out, man.
>>
File: C4SIRvwVUAAX8yM.jpg (31KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
C4SIRvwVUAAX8yM.jpg
31KB, 480x347px
>>168737476
>One sided
If her meme scene with Amami was a "hint" then this one is too.

>Possible
It's not even debatable, dude had a clear crush on her.
>>
>>168737053
Nope. Kaito/Maki, Saihara/Kaede and Shinguuji/Nee-san, and the last two might have been one-sided anyway.
>>
>>168737693
I apologize, there's just so much delusion in these threads that I can't help but to be a bit snarky.
>>
>no good ships with Kaede at all and never will be
Why?
>>
>>168737430
>Kiibo rejected him entirely and essentially distanced him away from her for the chapter just long enough for the murder to occur.
I wonder if that was part of Team DR's plan to kill Miu. Monotaro suddenly deciding she was his mother was strange.
>>
>>168737627
>It's the guy who has still not read chapter 1 because his dood died
Wew
>>
>>168737286
Yeah only Kaito/Maki were the only legit ship in the game.

>>168737627
Reminder to filter his posts. Don't need to deal with his autism again.
>>
>>168737345
Nobody cares. Fuck off self-insert fag.
>>
File: 61377886_p3.jpg (224KB, 421x550px) Image search: [Google]
61377886_p3.jpg
224KB, 421x550px
>>168737686
Gets monocoins from the furniture and keeps going.
>>
>>168737193
>>168737286
>>168737476
>>168737668
>>168737729
I see. I guess love hotel mode was a mistake.
>>
File: kaedie.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kaedie.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>168737686
>>
>>168737862
Considering Monotaro joined in the investigation and trial to help Miu, I doubt it was TDR's plan, but it happened to help and play out that way.
>>
>>168737686
*unsheathes toilet paper*
>>
>>168737895
Yeah. Since self insertfags can use Saihara to live out their dreams of fucking all the girls who weren't interested in Saihara nor would be interested in them.
>>
File: 1486582978668.jpg (166KB, 893x763px) Image search: [Google]
1486582978668.jpg
166KB, 893x763px
holy fuck why does everyone care so much about this

shippers are going to ship. no point in trying to logic them out or stop them. let it go.
>>
>all this samefagging
I guess Drill figured out what phoneposting is
>>
File: C4jXaieVcAE5fD7.jpg (115KB, 700x813px) Image search: [Google]
C4jXaieVcAE5fD7.jpg
115KB, 700x813px
>>168737859
I'm sorry nips didn't liked your rapetarou memes, doodfag.

>>168737870
>Being this buttblasted
>>
File: tumblr_ojf1a9kmA01twkda7o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojf1a9kmA01twkda7o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1447px
>>168737686
Go to her true love.
>>
File: 1486621284381.png (1MB, 1875x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486621284381.png
1MB, 1875x1200px
>>168737403
Angie belongs to Nee-san.
>>
>>168737967
Team DR wanted to keep the game going, right? So they needed Miu's killer to get caught. That could be why Monotaro was allowed to cooperate.
>>
>>168737967
Which part of Chapter 4 did Monotaro cling onto Miu again, by the way?

>>168738049
This ship is shit. Shit!
>>
File: tumblr_oknbrqQFfo1twkda7o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oknbrqQFfo1twkda7o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1447px
>>168738060
>doodfag
Wrong
>>
Mahiru/Hajime is more cannon than maybe most drv3
>>
File: 61383279_p0.jpg (469KB, 804x1145px) Image search: [Google]
61383279_p0.jpg
469KB, 804x1145px
>>168737686
>>
>>168737686
ahoges aren't touching...it's not sexual.
She goes back to hundred-hand slapping desks and chairs.
>>
>>168737053
Nah. Besides Kaito and Maki everything else is just one sided on their parts like Saihara and probably Tenko or just not there.

Then again you have Tulpaman and his sister.
>>
>>168738124
Holy shit this is just as forced as OuMiu. Probably even more.
>>
>>168738281
I'm not complaining.
>>
>>168738169
He's a shitposting mobilefag. Don't give him anymore (You)s.
>>
File: C4t6evNUoAAtz-4.png (817KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4t6evNUoAAtz-4.png
817KB, 856x1200px
>>168738247
>Tulpaman and his sister
I'm unironically warming up to this pairing.
>>
>>168738281
Most of Ouma ships are forced
>>
>>168738382
>implying it's not the autistic saiharafag
>>
File: List m8.jpg (310KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
List m8.jpg
310KB, 857x1202px
Now I know what you are all thinking ...
>hur dur stupid fucking list
>celes worse gril, followed by worse grillz
>shit taste m8
I am unapologetic about this ...
Bad girls are hot and should be ontop
:^)
>>
File: saihara making them drop.jpg (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
saihara making them drop.jpg
218KB, 600x600px
REMINDER that saihara is a SLUT that BELONGS TO EVERYONE! he is PUBLIC PROPERTY! nothing more than a living SEX TOY!
>>
>>168738539
This. I'd fuck Mikan and Sayaka relentlessly in bed.
>>
File: 1413764018302.jpg (35KB, 397x401px) Image search: [Google]
1413764018302.jpg
35KB, 397x401px
>>168738539
>>
>>168738169
>Falseflagging

>>168738382
>Excuses
Epic, we all know that's because you've been BTFO so many times that you avoid direct confrontation
>>
>>168738148
The entire chapter. The whole thing starts off with him forgetting he's Monofunny's brother and suddenly being her abusive boyfriend and Miu's child. It's like a personality shift almost.
>>
>>168738539
He is going all out
>>
>>168738281
All Ouma ships are forced. It's like shipping Komaeda with anyone when everyone thinks he's annoying or hates him.
>>
File: 1484946065069.png (1MB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1484946065069.png
1MB, 900x1125px
>>168738579
AMEN to this! You can use him as much as you wish!
>>
>>168738539
Celes is terrible. She's nothing but a normie sperg who throws temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way.
>>
>>168738458
>t.buttblasted Zeussufag
>>
>>168738746
Just how buttblasted is he?

>>168738754
I'll have to watch through Chapter 4 again. I think I missed Miu's interactions with Monotaro.

Really, I just tire of these ships and how much others grasp at stars. Platonic Kiibo/Miu is the way to go!
>>
>>168738579
But I don't want a shitty detective.
>>
>>168738754
>suddenly being her abusive boyfriend and Miu's child
Is it implying that Miu's son would be an abusive boyfriend?
>>
File: C444XqsVUAA7_CK.png (1MB, 886x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C444XqsVUAA7_CK.png
1MB, 886x1200px
>>168738579
Of course. He's the male cast's cumdumpster.
>>
>>168738579
>>168738823
>samefagging
>>
>>168738774
Atleast most of Nagitos fan arts are with Hajime
>>
>>168738539
Why didn't you put Junko and Ruruka with Celes then?
Also shit list as always.
>>
>>168738539
That is an appropriate physical representation of the aneurysm I had trying to endure Celeste's bullshit in 1-3.
>>
File: 1487409433436.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487409433436.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>It's a Saihara's a slut thread
>>
File: 1485121022428.png (138KB, 428x352px) Image search: [Google]
1485121022428.png
138KB, 428x352px
>it's zeussofag-saiharafag autismfest AGAIN
>>
>>168738889
Can you kill yourself please? You're what's wrong with this general.
>>
>>168738874
>>168738458
Autistic Saiharafag x Buttblasted Zeussufag is my OTP. Lewdfics when?
>>
>>168739058
I'll kill myself after you do so yourself, killjoy.
>>
>>168738889
>Just how buttblasted is he?
Max output - 24/7

He's been like that ever since his meme magic with Rantaro didn't work.
>>
File: C23QB8eVEAAtfdE.jpg (281KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C23QB8eVEAAtfdE.jpg
281KB, 900x1200px
>>168739037
>>168739039
pottery
>>
File: 61264438_p7_master1200.jpg (311KB, 900x721px) Image search: [Google]
61264438_p7_master1200.jpg
311KB, 900x721px
>>168739037
Is it really being a slut if he didn't want most of it?
>>
>>168738953
He's probably the only person who's somewhat nice to Komaeda now thanks to DR3. The others barely tolerate him in even the end.
>>
>>168738920
Well it's giving off some very strong signals. If Kiibo isn't the father, then who did she fuck?
>>
>>168739163
Yeah after fake spoiler with rantaro was prooven false he is being always like
>>
>>168738953
Fuck off ESL fag. We can always tell it's you because of your grammar
>>
>>168739085
I started writing one some time ago, but ran out of inspiration and dropped it. Give me prompts maybe.
My idea was that Zeussofag is having sex with multiple instances of Saiharafag while moaning and accusing him of samefagging.
>>
>>168739163
>>168739294

>replying to himself
>>
File: 1485991377772.png (2MB, 1295x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1485991377772.png
2MB, 1295x1205px
>It's another shipping, fujoposting, and pinch of waifu autism thread
>>
>>168732753
I really want to see Tulpa-mode Maki with a Goatee now.
>>
>>168739314
What is ESL I dont know what is these
>>
>>168739294
Fake spoiler was the salt in the wound. He'll never recover.
>>
>>168739289
No one. Don't be delusional.
>>
>>168739294
>so autistic he can't even finish his comment

kek.
>>
>>168739478
English as a second language.
>>
>>168739506
That's the Cuckharafag for ya. He's just mad the memes were right about him.
>>
>>168739380
No he didnt replay to himself I can back that up
>>
>>168739345
This seems nice enough. Go ahead anon!
>>
File: 55.png (79KB, 154x196px) Image search: [Google]
55.png
79KB, 154x196px
>>168739425
I don't know which thread was worse: this one or the Mikan autism explosion from yesterday.
>>
>>168739425
That's every thread in neo-/drg/. Would you prefer

>it's another rping, avatarfagging, taima autism and waifu thread
>>
>>168739506
>>168739616
>literally replying to himself
>>
>>168739425
It's gonna be a fun 6 months.
>>
>>168739427
It's likely going to happen. Then Saihara will have to be forced with the little loli witch.
>>
>>168739635
Mikan autism was amazing, though. Remember the wall of text?
>>
>>168739213
>slutty Saihara isn't my type of thing.

I would gladly watch him squirm with a vibrator in his ass while not allowing him the chance to finish by threatening him. His arms can be tied behind him too with a pretty ribbon and his legs are pegged down with rope. He would just be sitting there getting off on it while you can hold a good ol fashioned "truth bullet" to his head as a warning for finishing before given permission. If his reactions got too stale because he's used to it, add some power to it with electricity. Haven't you ever seen the hentai where they put jumper cords on their nipples? Turn the power up and down so he never gets used to it and adapts to it while still being driven insane from the vibrator inside of him.

He'll be thanking you afterwards.
>>
>>168739616
>t.Zeussufag
>>
>>168739506
Well when you write on phone its really difficult
>>
>>168739618
>he

nice lie.
>>
>>168739769
>being this delusional
>>
>>168739754
Anyone have a pasta of that handy?
>>
>>168739672
>>168739771

>literally replied twice
>>
>>168739769
Do you have these post saved or do you type them out every time?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-02-46-29.jpg (829KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-02-46-29.jpg
829KB, 1200x1920px
>>168739817
>>
File: saionji disgusting.jpg (117KB, 840x846px) Image search: [Google]
saionji disgusting.jpg
117KB, 840x846px
>>168738539
>Celes not being in the first row
>Maizono being here at all
>>
Who's the bigger chick magnet? Naegi or Leon?
>>
>>168739860
I know, I'm sad it's all fiction.

>>168739960
I only offer the best of original post quality for faves!
>>
>>168739974
>mobileposter
>>
>>168739892
Mikan is the best-written character in this entire series. Kodaka knows it too which is why he hates it and tries to ruin her fanbase using dirty tricks and made to admit to what he did.

Name me one character in any anime or game that is fundamentally similar to Mikan? You can't. I don't just mean any timid, shy, kind soft-spoken girl, because there's much more to Mikan than that.
Her past, all the psychological reasons behind every small action she makes, all the things that's happened to her and how they affected her, but she remains a good girl, being mentally scared and desperately needs love and care, instead of a stereotype axe-crazy revenge-seeking shitty human full of hate that most characters would be if they had even 10% of her past.
Her design is unique and cute. She's one of the most well-written characters that isn't one dimensional (unlike Nanami; especially the real one). Her actions and behavior all add up when you look deeper into things, and the books go into even further detail about Mikan.

She's not meant to be a simple fan service character (despite having a lot of it; there's deeper reasons behind her behavior, expressions and body language), which is why DR3 caused a shitstorm by Kodaka using her badly and Kodaka admitted he went overboard in the Blu-ray 2nd book and careful about taking it as a gag.

Mikan's past is so incredibly fucked up even before being mindhacked, they had to use indirect ways of Mikan expressing the trauma all of it caused. Look at her reactions to Hinata who she trusts the most, you see her trying her best to act normal around him, but she keeps on failing and doesn't know how to act, which causes her to spill out things indirectly that have a burden on her mind, which only makes it more awkward. The drama tapes and books display even more that Mikan is the most complex character despite her outward clumsy, timid personality
>>
>>168739989
>he wouldn't fuck sayaka

faggot.
>>
>>168740045
Leon is mentioned to be very popular with girls by Kanon (to her anger) but with the in-game cast Naegi is more popular
>>
>>168740045
None of them hoplet only has Kyoko and thats it
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-20-49-18.png (220KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-20-49-18.png
220KB, 720x1280px
>>168739817
>>
>>168740191
Go back to sleep shitpostet kun.
>>
>>168740095
Well I like my phone
>>
>>168740045
Leon is said to have be popular with girls according to Kanon

Then again Makoto was tapping Sayaka who Leon couldn't tap and he had Kyoko on the side with Mukuro also lusting for his dick possibly.

It's hard to decide.
>>
File: C4RSVbOVcAAJHxu.jpg (114KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
C4RSVbOVcAAJHxu.jpg
114KB, 900x1125px
>>168739769
>>
>>168740264
Well if I was wrong cant you tell me where
>>
>>168740413
Did he hate Naegi?
>>
>>168740413
>Leon is said to have be popular with girls according to Kanon
She probably had a biased view of Leon, but he was a famous baseball player which would get him girls.
>>
I'm just glad people finally realized how shit Ouma/Miu is.
>>
Why does buttblasted Zeussufag and autistic Saiharafag shitposting always happen around this time of the day?
>>
>>168740045
Leon is a star athlete who hit on alot of girls so probably him. Naegi was way more popular with the girls in his class though.
Then again after DR1 Naegi is probably known as a hero by most people so he might have a bunch of fangirls.
>>
>>168740541
Could be worse. It could be Kiibo/Miu.
>>
>>168740045
Leon with the normies, Naegi with the SHSLs.

Komaru is the exception, but after UDG I've no qualm of bumping her up to SHSL Imouto. (sorry Kuzuryu's dead, obnoxious sister)
>>
>>168740483
Probably just jealous if anything like the live action stage plays when Leon got super butthurt at Makoto and Sayaka talking and was getting all confrontational with him.

He likely got over it during the 2 years since he's a playboy anyways and they just became buddies.
>>
>>168740483
Nope.

Leon was easy to anger and got jealous at the attention Naegi got by the local idol, but since his interest in Sayaka was only casual he was usually chill around Naegi (in FTE, Chapter 1 and bonus materials)
>>
>>168740483
Its hard to say but I dont think Leon did hate him
>>
>>168740574
Australian afternoon.
>>
>>168740191
Sayaka and Mukuro? Even Aoi shows hints that she likes him.
>>
>>168740520
She has no reason to lie about this. She stalked all of his dates and hated what she saw (even if they were harmless dates)
>>
>>168740541
Took them long enough.
>>
>>168740045
It depends on their environment really. Leon was popular with the ladies at his school because of baseball while Naegi was popular with the ladies in his class at HPA and possibly at his old school too since he apparently got a lot of valentine candy that Komaru had to "dispose" of.
>>
>>168740483
He probably just moved on to other girls he thought were hot so I doubt it. They were probably buddies since he seemed to like hanging out with him in his FTEs.
>>
>>168740785
Well Aoi too bad but baconhands just doesnt want to die
>>
>>168740520
Why would she lied about it though? She literally spied on one of his many dates.

>>168740483
I don't think Leon really hated him. Petty jealousy at worst since he's supposed to be a hit with the ladies not some manlet. But probably just got over it and they became friends.
>>
>>168740483
Leon is very quick to befriend Naegi in his FTE, much faster than others, so i doubt it. Leon seemed like a social guy.
>>
>>168740785
Aoi's other options are a hopeless stoner or an arrogant asshole that Toko would murder her for looking twice at .

Besides, we all know Asahina is donutsexual. There's only one hole that she's after.
>>
>>168740785
Kodaka changed that to Aoi shipping Kyoko and Makoto.
>>
>>168741128
>Aoi's other options are a hopeless stoner

Wouldn't Kanon kill her though?
>>
>>168741107
I honestly think leon was one of makoto best friends and maybe his wingman
>>
>>168740616
At least that pairing isn't too cancerous and the shipperfags for that one have much less delusion.

>>168740804
Why did it take them so long, anyway? Ouma/Miu fags kept ruining threads with their garbage headcanons and delusion.
>>
>>168740126
Korekiyo is the best-written character in this entire series. Kodaka knows it too which is why he hates it and tries to ruin his fanbase using dirty tricks and made to admit to what he did.

Name me one character in any anime or game that is fundamentally similar to Korekiyo? You can't. I don't just mean any intellectual, curious, sister-loving man because there's much more to Korekiyo than that.

His past, all the psychological reasons behind every small action he makes, all the things that's happened to him and how they affected him, but he remains a good man, being mentally scared and desperately needs love and therapy, instead of a stereotype axe-crazy revenge-seeking shitty human full of hate that most characters would be if they had even 10% of his past.

His design is unique and sexy. He's one of the most well-written characters that isn't one dimensional (unlike Nanami; especially the real one). His actions and behavior all add up when you look deeper into things, and the future installments will go into further detail about Korekiyo.

He's not meant to be a simple fetishy pandering to women character (despite having a lot of it; there's deeper reasons behind his behavior, expressions and body language), which is why Chapter 3 caused a shitstorm by Kodaka using him badly and Kodaka admitted he went overboard in the Oreimo afterword and careful about taking it as a gag.

Korekiyo's past is so incredibly fucked up even both mindhack and without mindhack, they had to use indirect ways of Korekiyo expressing the trauma all of it caused. Look at his reactions to Kaede who he admires the most, you see him trying to act normal around her, but he keeps on failing and keeps mentioning his sister, which him to creep her out, which only makes it more awkward. The drama tapes and books will display even more that Korekiyo is the most complex character despite his outward creepy, twisted personality
>>
>>168740483
Naegi is like the only guy in his class who's probably just as "normal" as Leon. I doubt he'd hate him seeing as he was pretty damn cool with him in his FTE. They were probably close friends during their 2 years at HPA.
>>
File: IMG_20170204_180417.jpg (53KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_180417.jpg
53KB, 640x438px
>>168740184
Well you aren't wrong
Sayaka is boring. I'd rather pick someone like Mahiru or Syo.

>>168740423
Normie Saihara is such a slut.
I love him
>>
File: ^^the best ship^^.png (231KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
^^the best ship^^.png
231KB, 500x306px
I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!
>>
>>168741451
No more cancerous than the other ships.
>>
Why so slow? Did everyone just abandon the threads now that they know the release date isn't for 7 months?
>>
>>168741362
I agree, to me is pretty obvious they would have had a really healthy and nice friendship, with how they balance each other so well. Honestly I really liked their friendship in School Mode.
>>
File: 1485927167574.jpg (175KB, 1024x770px) Image search: [Google]
1485927167574.jpg
175KB, 1024x770px
>>168741576
He will forever be my missed opportunity. The one that got away.
>>
>>168741362
>>168741537

Yeah they probably had a Hinata/Souda bro like friendship at school.
>>
>>168740483
They seemed chill. Leon's a competitive guy and Naegi was (essentially) a normie so it stands to reason he'd probably be the guy he'd be the most relaxed around. From how he got on with the rest of the group, he seemed like the kind of guy who starts off abrasive but is good once you get to know him.

>>168741327
More than likely. Don't mess with a person in love in Danganronpa. Even if it's just familial love. (especially if it's incestual love)
>>
>>168741576
>Sayaka is boring. I'd rather pick someone like Mahiru or Syo.

Wew. That's some shit taste. Well for Mahiru at least.
>>
File: 1486142738806.jpg (832KB, 1787x1865px) Image search: [Google]
1486142738806.jpg
832KB, 1787x1865px
>>168741747
At least fanart will rectify that

It's a shame this artist only does sketches
>>
>>168741759
Yeah. People make Leon's "crush" on Sayaka bigger than it is. He likes a pretty girl and he's interested in the musical industry and that's it. He wouldn't dislike Naegi over that.
>>
>>168738539
>using FB memes
At least Mikan is in a nice position. Best girl
>>
>>168741724
Agreed. They did seem like good friends to me. Probably the guy Leon would call up on a school night to go outside campus to get some snacks only to get beat up by Juzo.
>>
File: 1487409106508.png (1MB, 828x812px) Image search: [Google]
1487409106508.png
1MB, 828x812px
>>168742019
I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>168741759
>>168741724
Goddamit honestly Leon does has a good potential to be fandom favourite character but Kodaka is like nope
>>
>>168741890
Not to mention that after Naegi, Leon is probably the most normal guy of the cast. He's pretty no-nonsensical sometimes
>>
>>168742168
God damn that is some nice art
>>
>>168741901
Eh, I've already acknowledged that my taste in women was strange from the start.
Mahiru is appealing to me in a number of aspects, such as her personality and potential as a mother. However, I can understand why some folks don't like her.
>>
>>168741890
This. And also when you think of it Leon is pretty "normieish" to. He's like one of the few students who had a normal childhood like Naegi.

>>168742020
This. He's a playboy. He'd move on to the next pretty girl. He's not gonna hate Naegi over Sayaka.
>>
>>168742181
Leon is a great guy, but most people don't pay attention to bonus content or just stick to the memes.
>>
>>168742181
Yeah its too bad for Naegi. Kodaka kills his possible bro and his first waifu off in the first chapter.
>>
>>168710756
Best girl per game
DR1: Sakura
DR2: Mikan
DR3: Seiko
DRV3: Kaede

Overall: Mikan
>>
File: 1486601224678.jpg (119KB, 689x634px) Image search: [Google]
1486601224678.jpg
119KB, 689x634px
>>168742317
Thanks, I found it this morning.

Admittly, I would also like to see more normie!Saihara fanfics.
>>
Kaito's FTE's with Kaede were translated. He believes in aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDcvfQCPP8
>>
File: IMG_20170210_121908.jpg (221KB, 1313x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_121908.jpg
221KB, 1313x2048px
>>168742470
Leon could have had some Kaito moments with Naegi but instead he gets stuck with Weedman and Togami.
>>
>>168742224
>>168742323
This. Leon is literally about as normal as Naegi. Almost at least. They also have younger siblings/cousins they look after and both were their captives and MCs of UDG/UDH

So yeah really out of all the boys from their class, he'd get along with Naegi the most which he probably did.
>>
File: C4YGzm3VcAAhPnw.jpg (141KB, 1057x1534px) Image search: [Google]
C4YGzm3VcAAhPnw.jpg
141KB, 1057x1534px
>>168742317
Normie Shuichi has the best art.
>>
>>168742020
>People make Leon's "crush" on Sayaka bigger than it is.
But it is as big as it seems. He clearly favors her more than any other girl based on all his interactions. He uses honorifics on only her, when Sayaka tells him to calm down during the demo he does it with gusto, gets mad at them that Sayaka is Naegi's assistant in the character relationship charts , gets mad at Makoto that they were talking to each other closely and tells him to back away in the stage play, and you can hear him screaming his head off from cheering during Sayaka's concert in the drama cd.

They might have a good friendship, but Leon clearly sees Naegi as a rival for her affection.
>>
>>168742363
He starts off in a weird place as well. Whereas everyone is fully focused on their talents (to the point of killing to pursue them in extreme cases), Leon feels he's talented in something he doesn't enjoy and wants to change his direction in life. He comes round at the end of the FTE to realise that baseball is something he does genuinely enjoy, but it's an interesting aspect that doesn't come up anywhere else in the series. We just automatically assume that people are talented in a particular field because that's something they're obsessed about.
>>
>>168742684
Yeah. Two of the least liked guys from his class. That's got to be quite a joy. Since Weedman probably tried selling his organs at school to escape his debt and Togami probably antagonized him being the "rival".
>>
>>
File: 1486098611507.png (242KB, 369x484px) Image search: [Google]
1486098611507.png
242KB, 369x484px
>WE ALL ARE GOOD FRIENDS IRL.
vs
>IT'S ALL JUST A GAME.
vs
>IT'S ALL JUST A FICTION.
>>
>>168742323
I would honestly say it feels like a lot of DR1 characters would have relatively normal childhoods in comparison to characters in later games (Naegi, Leon, Aoi, Sayaka before she got discovered, Mondo before his brother died). In general the first game feels (comparatively) more grounded in reality
>>
>>168742808
He's literally a playboy. He literally wanted to become a musician to get with a girl in his salon. Sayaka was just a cute girl from his class. He'd move on to the next.
>>
>>168742890
We should have a killing game involving the characters nobody in the cast likes
>>
>>168742948
That floorboard looks a little loose.
>>
File: 1485744700018.jpg (137KB, 1024x645px) Image search: [Google]
1485744700018.jpg
137KB, 1024x645px
>>168742954
>WE ARE ALL FICTIONAL FRIENDS IN A GAME.
>>
File: KUKUKUKUKUKU TIME FOR LOLI.jpg (2MB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
KUKUKUKUKUKU TIME FOR LOLI.jpg
2MB, 2507x3541px
>>168743172
NO IT DOESN'T GET ON
>>
>>168742808
All his interactions with her are based on her being a cute idol and on him wanting to make it big on the musical stage. He's more of a fanboy than a serious guy after her.
>>
File: 1468724565675.jpg (195KB, 1366x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1468724565675.jpg
195KB, 1366x1536px
>>168742808
He's even mentioning her a couple of times in school mode.
>>
File: C4tXyL9VUAAdmQc.jpg (258KB, 1200x1089px) Image search: [Google]
C4tXyL9VUAAdmQc.jpg
258KB, 1200x1089px
>>168743172
Just how I like it!
>>
>>168742808
>He uses honorifics on only her

That's a terrible excuse as he likely used that on other girls as well from his old school.

>>168743069

Sayaka only had her father around who had to work all day to make ends meet while her mother was probably dead so she was all alone. Her childhood wasn't that normal.

Mondo literally grew up with only his brother and dog. Their parents were probably either dead or left.
>>
>>168743073
No, I still say it's completely different with Sayaka. From everything we have seen, he is far too caring and interpersonal with her compared to even the other girls he interacts with.

>>168743329
>That's a terrible excuse as he likely used that on other girls as well from his old school.
He doesn't use any honorifics when talking to the other girls in the school during the mutual killing game, but always call Sayaka "Maizono-chan."
>>
>>168742819
Leon is also the only one that is truly a genius. He never had to work hard for his talent at all and is facing the issue of being defined by something he didn't even choose and that limits him in every way (no hair dye or piercings for example) and it's something we barely see in the series.
>>
>>168742808
But Sayaka is a popular idol. Of course a fanboy would get super giddy about her.

>>168743289
That screams fanboy though.
>>
>>168743418
Leon is a fan of Sayaka and wants her to teach him about the business. It helps that she's cute. That's all.
>>
I wonder how Komaru would react if she found out her brother was fucking Sayaka.
>>
>>168743418
He's literally a fanboy. >>168743289. Nothing that serious. It's like saying Komaru personally wants Sayaka as a lover.
>>
File: 1487356153972.jpg (143KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487356153972.jpg
143KB, 1024x768px
>Best boy
>Worst girl
Is this a good ship?
>>
>>168743069
From what we see of the significant people in their lives in UDG, they've all got some sort of baggage.

Except maybe Asahina. But then, that's covered by her baby brother exploding.
>>
>>168743617
She'd probably die of happiness or ask him to bring her over.

>>168743647
>implying she didn't
>>
>>168743069
>Mondo before his brother died
Mondo never talks about his parents while growing up, he only mentions his brother. He sees the gang as a family to him.

>>168743475
>But Sayaka is a popular idol. Of course a fanboy would get super giddy about her.
Then explain why he would be jealous of Naegi getting close to her. Note that he has done this more than once.
>>
>>168743796
Casual jealousy would happen all the time, but Leon would probably forget about it 5 mins later. He's way to change mood.
>>
>>168743449
Yeah its amazing at how much raw talent Leon has. Even Naegi jokes that God made a mistake by giving someone who doesn't give a shit about baseball apparently such a talent on it.
>>
>>168743649
They look good together design-wise but in terms of personalities...nah.
>>
>>168743649
Anything with Maki in it is bad
>>
>>168743794
I honestly suprised that Komaru disposed Makoto valentine chocolates that girls give him in his old school
>>
File: C43aQ6zVUAEIn2p.jpg (51KB, 469x584px) Image search: [Google]
C43aQ6zVUAEIn2p.jpg
51KB, 469x584px
>>
>>168743796
>Then explain why he would be jealous of Naegi getting close to her. Note that he has done this more than once.

Uh why wouldn't a fanboy be jealous of some other guy getting more attention from his favorite idol instead of him? It's literally petty and not that serious when he'd chase the next cute girl he sees.
>>
>>168743972
She ate them all
>>
>>168743972
It's chocolate. Who wouldn't want to eat it?
>>
>>168743956
Pretty much this.
>>
>>168744102
Wow what a bad sister why didnt she shair some of it with Makoto
>>
>>168743919
>Casual jealousy would happen all the time
Threatening to beat somebody up just for talking to someone doesn't sound like casual jealousy.

>>168744059
>It's literally petty and not that serious when he'd chase the next cute girl he sees.
But he is always talking about Sayaka. He doesn't let her go, which is why i have been saying it's different.
>>
File: 1484114662906.jpg (41KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
1484114662906.jpg
41KB, 480x630px
>>168744228
She's a cheeky imouto
>>
>>168743972
They were part of a greater plan.
>>
>>168742649
How many are there so far?
>>
>>168744380
>literally being this desperate

It's like you've never met a fanboy before. And he's not "always" talking about Sayaka. He's talking about how he's going to bang the next cute girl or how he hates/loves baseball.
>>
>>168744380
you're so retarded.
>>
>>168744380
Leon is prone to saying that kind of thing. He'll never do it.

Look, ship Leosaya all you want but Leon's interest is mostly motivated by the music industry. He wants tips on how to sing, wants her to help him out, shares his dreams of fame and calls her cute.

If you think that's a deep affection then wew lad.
>>
>>168744228
Well why would the retard not hide his candy from her if she does this every year?
>>
File: C49SP_nUoAQD9rD.jpg (134KB, 990x929px) Image search: [Google]
C49SP_nUoAQD9rD.jpg
134KB, 990x929px
>people arguing about shipping Leon/Sayaka when this ship exists
>>
>>168744503
I've only seen maybe three total. There's not many.
>>
>>168744849
DELET THESE
>>
>>168744849
KEEP GONTA OUT OF THIS.
>>
>>168744745
Because he doesn't mind if she eats it? It sounded like he got a decent amount so he probably wasn't gonna eat all of it.
>>
>>168744691
>all you want but Leon's interest is mostly motivated by the music industry. He wants tips on how to sing, wants her to help him out, shares his dreams of fame and calls her cute.

The end of his FTE had him saying he missed baseball and because he missed it was willing to drop out of HPA to go back to his old school so he'd play again. Leon only really gave a shit about the music industry because he wanted to impress some chick from the salon. That's it.
>>
>>168743617
Nice headcanon
>>
>>168744849
>hurr durr my ship makes no sense so let's bring up another one"

>>168744931
Then he shouldn't complain about her disposing of his candy then.
>>
File: C489-0UUMAAw4tG.jpg (199KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
C489-0UUMAAw4tG.jpg
199KB, 1100x1100px
>>
>>168744939
The end of his school mode has him saying he wants to pursue music and baseball together because he wants to work hard and is serious about both now. Check it out and try again.
>>
>>168745081
Stop these nonsense at once
>>
File: C013-3nUsAEBP4W.jpg (69KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C013-3nUsAEBP4W.jpg
69KB, 768x768px
>>168743649
The potential for an angst fuck is great
>>
>>168744970
>he thinks it's headcanon

lmao
>>
File: C465bNeUYAE-jn1.jpg (185KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C465bNeUYAE-jn1.jpg
185KB, 779x1200px
>>168745075
>ships should make sense
>>
File: 1486924025604.jpg (174KB, 782x743px) Image search: [Google]
1486924025604.jpg
174KB, 782x743px
>>168745081
>>
File: real ending.png (802KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
real ending.png
802KB, 600x800px
>>168745219
>before setting out, the three survivors go back into the school one last time
>they're there to get some mementos of those who are no longer with them
>maki takes one of kaito's coats with her
>saihara gets one of kaede's uniforms, along with her musical hairpins
>like izuru keeping chiaki's hairclip
>himiko gets tenko's pinwheel bow and probably angie's raincoat or something but that's not the point
>saihara and maki routinely have sex, each wearing the other's dead lover's clothes
>the two try not to look at each other's faces
>saihara wears his old hat while maki is facing away from him
>they call each other their lover's names during the act as a way to cope
>himiko has to deal with that shit on a daily basis
>>
>>168745219
They have no chemistry at all.
Are nips even into things like that?
>>
File: C44IWu9VYAEL0BL.jpg (104KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C44IWu9VYAEL0BL.jpg
104KB, 1000x1000px
>>168744849
This is Gonta with his girlfriend (male). Say something nice about their relationship!

Anyone have the Gonta/Korekiyo lewd comic from pixiv?
>>
>>168745083
He was still willing to dump HPA to literally go back to his old school just to play baseball again and invited Naegi to play with him. He clearly cared more about baseball than music even if he didn't drop the latter. Check it out and try again.
>>
File: 44855199_big_p4.png (528KB, 1198x1480px) Image search: [Google]
44855199_big_p4.png
528KB, 1198x1480px
>>168744634
Please don't insult me. I'd rather you construct an argument instead of resorting to that.

>>168744691
I don't ship it. I just think Leon has a crush on her based on how he talks about her and I'd still say he does come off as too hostile to Naegi when it comes to how she and him interact, but he does seem like the confrontational sort. I do agree that Leon is pretty superficial and his crush on her might not last long, especially with taking his FTEs into account like this anon said. >>168744939
>>
>>168745075
He never complained about it? He just said Komaru was his chocolate disposal unit or something like that. Unless you think that anon is Naegi shitposting.
Also just because he hides it doesnt she wouldn't snoop through his stuff to find it.
>>
>>168745228
Show me proof then, shipperfag
>>
File: C48maRwVUAERDLC.jpg (69KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
C48maRwVUAERDLC.jpg
69KB, 600x699px
>>
File: C3me4C5UEAI6FS-.jpg (201KB, 900x980px) Image search: [Google]
C3me4C5UEAI6FS-.jpg
201KB, 900x980px
>>168745196
>>
>>168745338
>putting so much stocking on a stageplay

Even so the guy is superficial as shit. He'd literally get over it and go play baseball with Naegi or some shit.
>>
>>168744691
Would've been interesting to have seen what would've happened had they talked about it. I mean, you have Leon - who put the least work into his talent vs Sayaka - who supposedly was forced to do a lot of things she wasn't proud of to get to the level she was.
>>
>>168745331
... Okay? I'm not saying he cares more about music than baseball. Obviously he does.

But saying he didn't grow to be serious about music is a disservice to the character development he went through in School Mode. That's all I'm saying.
>>
File: C4_NVtMVYAAwqTx.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4_NVtMVYAAwqTx.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: C28g9L6VEAAZWIR.jpg (243KB, 1024x1020px) Image search: [Google]
C28g9L6VEAAZWIR.jpg
243KB, 1024x1020px
>>168745327
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61436648
>>
>>168745315
They're good friends and with Kaede and Kaito dead, well they can fuck each other's angst out
>>
>>168736569
I like nsfw stuff with this pair, but nope.
>>
>>168745327
Bad ending lewdfic where all the male cast impregnates Korekiyo when?
>>
>>168743649
>I'm sorry, while we were sleeping together I was actually thinking about Kaito
>That's pretty messed up Saihara.
>>
File: C48hJYeUEAALbEF.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C48hJYeUEAALbEF.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>
>>168745535
>Would've been interesting to have seen what would've happened had they talked about it

They did. It was the manga. It's why she decided to pick him as her target for murder.
>>
File: 38802374_p1.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
38802374_p1.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>168745525
>putting so much stocking on a stageplay

The only reason I do it is because Leon is so bland in the game. Anything that would put more character into him, i'll take it because his character is boring and I don't care about him otherwise.
>>
>>168745714
DELETE THIS NOW
>>
>>168745714
I'M...VERY UNCOMFORTABLE
>>
>>168745689
fuck off fujo
>>
File: C4Y1kuBUkAA-fTk.jpg (155KB, 996x782px) Image search: [Google]
C4Y1kuBUkAA-fTk.jpg
155KB, 996x782px
have another "AESTHETIC" pair
>>
>>168745714
I like it.
>>
File: C48hK4pVcAE96n3.png (498KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C48hK4pVcAE96n3.png
498KB, 600x600px
>>168745714
>>168745815
>>168745896
>>
>>168745787
Leon is not bland if you check FTE, School Mode, the Kanon novel and the manga. The stage play should come after that
>>
Honestly now I interest about leon in bonus mode about wich character does he interact with
>>
>>168745762
Really? Haven't read through it. I always dismissed her picking him as him because he showed some physical attraction towards her and she took advantage of it by inviting her to her (Naegi's) room.

It makes sense I suppose, I mean, it's not just Naegi having FTE-style interactions with the others during the course of the game.
>>
>>168746053
ESL fag leave

This place is teeming with Russians but at least they make an effort to use proper grammar and blend in
>>
>>168746053
Kirumi, Ibuki, Mondo, Sayaka, Amami, Kirigiri, Hoshi and i forgot who else.

His interactions with Kirumi and Kirigiri were pretty cute
>>
>>168746103
The manga isn't canon though.
>>
File: C23oeyvVQAEDg2H.jpg (39KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C23oeyvVQAEDg2H.jpg
39KB, 768x768px
>>168745935
>TFW no hints whatsoever for this shop despite advertisement

Why do people still fall for this shit when we had shit like Sayaka being advertised as main heroine and dying early on in DR1, Akane advertised as main rival in DR2 with Twogami as an important character?
>>
>>168746224
I am sorry about it I will try to make sure that I using a propper grammar
>>
>>168745787
Well yeah being a chapter 1 death and the second most normal guy after Naegi would do that to you. But there are his FTE and school mode if you want anything on him.
>>
>>168745987
NO
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-175106.jpg (521KB, 1170x1541px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-175106.jpg
521KB, 1170x1541px
>>168745987
>>168745714
DELETE THESE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>168746338
The manga is canon if you want to give depth to characters because it doesn't contradict canon, just fleshes it out.

If you wanna consider it non canon then okay but that's less fun.
>>
>>168745987
Matcha Ouma looks delicious. Love that color scheme.
>>
>>168746103
Well manga isn't really canon but I'm only telling you that a conversation like that did occur in any DR content.
>>
File: tumblr_oll6g8K4zR1ro6plmo1_1280.jpg (218KB, 848x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oll6g8K4zR1ro6plmo1_1280.jpg
218KB, 848x1280px
Cute Seiko from DR3 Staff Book.
>>
File: C48aqc7UEAEdGmf.jpg (181KB, 514x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C48aqc7UEAEdGmf.jpg
181KB, 514x1200px
Why are we fighting over ships when the greatest ship of all already exist?
>>
>>168746015
I've read them all beside the Hagakure novel. Don't care for him and still find him possibly one of the blandest character in the series if Izayoi didn't exist.
>>
>>168746879
Is there a translation
>>
>TFW too intelligent to care about what is canon and what it's not in HICKSHION

Feels good
>>
File: 1486583041642.jpg (49KB, 504x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486583041642.jpg
49KB, 504x315px
>>168746263
>Ibuki
>Amami

Guess this art makes sense.
>>
>>168746879
>but what about muh no way in eternity i would ever love you
>>
File: CwpgLVmUUAAT8SK.jpg (304KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
CwpgLVmUUAAT8SK.jpg
304KB, 2048x1150px
Why did I go to the library, dood?
>>
>>168747117
>you need love to ship this

>>168746932
It just showed up today so I don't think so.
>>
>>168746923
You should read the Hagakure novel if you want to, as a friendly suggestion. It is 100% canon and does flesh out Leon a lot through the way he handled his crazy cousin.
>>
>>168747236
So is Korekiyo confirmed to be into casual sex? Were the he prostitutes himself out for money to travel (while dressed as a girl) memes real?
>>
>>168747104
Well yeah they dress and talk like they're into the Japanese rock culture.
>>
>>168747351
You don't need love to fuck, anon. Just a bit of rope and some imagination.
>>
File: leonfindsanoutletforhisfeelings.png (835KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
leonfindsanoutletforhisfeelings.png
835KB, 900x888px
>>168746450
It really was a shame he was killed so early. I was looking forward to his character the most during chapter 1 on my first playthough of the game, and after reading his FTEs, I was so let down.

>>168747262
I'm not touching Hagakure content since he's my least favorite character. I've read the gist of it though. I'm not a fan of yandere, especially on girls, so I don't really care about Kanon either.
>>
>>168746263
I think he mentioned Kanon in his interaction with Toujo.

>>168747104
Well his interaction with Amami wasn't that long. They just ended up on the same track team for the sports festival and they both encourage each other in their own ways. His interaction with Ibuki was obviously on music.
>>
>>168747119
Did people make -ssu memes about Ibuki?
>>
>>168747595
Yeah I thought Leon would be my go to guy as well when I first played the game. Sadly the little time he had in the main game made me annoyed with him. The bonus content on him was nice but overall he's just meh.
>>
>>168747595
>I'm not touching Hagakure content since he's my least favorite character. I've read the gist of it though. I'm not a fan of yandere, especially on girls, so I don't really care about Kanon either.

Agreed. The only thing I liked about the novel was Leon desu so it's alright if you don't want to touch it.
>>
>>168747669
He asks Toujou on advice on what to buy Kanon as a new year's gift since he's returning home for the vacations. Toujou assists him and it's pretty cute how big brotherly he acted. He seemed to get along with Toujou well and respected her opinions.
>>
>>168747669
Yeah here's the translation of his interaction with Amami. It's really short.

>Amami: “Even if i do lose a bit of distance, you’ll surely make up for it.."
>Leon: "Yeah, I’m fast on my feet but… were you just relying on me from the beginning??"
>Amami: "No, no, I’ll take it (the baton) on time, but you’ll save us from losing the race."
>Leon: "Whatever you say, I hope you’re right. Let’s finish this dirty and sweaty!”
>>
File: saiouma.jpg (600KB, 1040x1411px) Image search: [Google]
saiouma.jpg
600KB, 1040x1411px
>expect crying blushing uke rape
>what it's actually going to be like
>>
>>168747595
I feel like Danganronpa often downplays it's talent theme and uses them solely as gimmicks or plot devices. Leon on the other hand could've been interesting in the sense that he rejected his talent and this could've introduced a theme of 'your talent doesn't define you' or something. I don't know if that makes sense, but it was a shame he was basically a tutorial boss.
>>
File: 39674655_big_p3.png (123KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
39674655_big_p3.png
123KB, 500x735px
>>168747863
>Yeah I thought Leon would be my go to guy as well when I first played the game. Sadly the little time he had in the main game made me annoyed with him.
This is exactly what I felt and I was so disappointed with his character. Because of how little time he has in the game, he's just there, and his personality does him no favors. I'm also more mad at myself for not realizing how much of a bro Ishimaru was.
>>
>>168747595
Kanon's crazy and Weedman is still Weedman so I guess I can understand why you wouldn't like to read it. It's good on Leon if you care about him.
>>
>>168748356
Yeah characters like Leon and Sayaka who were defined by their talents and what they'd do with them was pretty much a wasted theme for an even more retarded theme like "muh hope vs yer despair!"
>>
>>168748237
>Let’s finish this dirty and sweaty!”

Wew.
>>
new thread when
replies limited
>>
>>168748517
Agreed. Hope vs Despair (aka a pretentious way of saying Good vs Evil) is only tenuously linked to the concept of talent . No idea why they decided to make it the main theme of the series
>>
>>168748359
Yeah seriously. He could have been more interesting or at least had a more likable character with the little time he had but sadly it didn't happen. Again the bonus stuff on him is nice and helps expand a little on his character despite still being mostly the same, he just barely gets up to meh for me. Though the drama CD on him and Boozeman was funny.
>>
>>168748712
who gives a shit?
there'll be a new thread when someone decides to make a new one
just wait
>>
File: 61520732_p0.jpg (317KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
61520732_p0.jpg
317KB, 800x1195px
I think if I weren't on /drg/, I would dislike Tulpaman. I've finally seen the light. I finally see his appeal.
And I want more Shinguuji/Saihara.
>>
>>168748715
Because Monokuma sadly wouldn't shut up about it and then Junko appeared and then they threw the bland self insert MC as the person to oppose her so the theme truly became a thing after that.
>>
>>168748715
I thought the idea was that Naegi didn't have any talent (before MUH LUCK POWERS), which meant he was in the best position to restore hope to a group of people have all been blinkered by their talents from seeing anything else in life.
>>
>>168748810
Was that drama track translated?
>>
>>168748982
But that's what helped make the story so terrible. If they had just show him working hard like Ishimaru to develop his own skill or any skill he wants that would have been more interesting. You can inspire hope by doing hard work on your own without coming up with a hundred speeches.
>>
File: 1486808256521.jpg (49KB, 735x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486808256521.jpg
49KB, 735x582px
>>168748973
He's literally built for sex. Glad you've seen the light.
>>
New

>>168749181
>>168749181
>>
>>168748356
Due to the nature of how DR works, I fell like there is a lot of mishandling of characters in general because some characters aren't going to last as long as others, so you'll miss out on certain interactions that might make them better. For example, you could have Ishimaru and Leon as foils because of how they treat their talents and how much they are pretty much opposites on how much they value effort.
>>
>>168749027
Not fully but I was able to make out Leon and Sayaka's for now. I think Chihiro's and Toko's are out there somewhere.

Leon's is just on him and Boozeman coming up with ways to seduce the ladies and Sayaka's was just her getting asked fan questions by Boozeman including which body part does she scrub first when taking a shower.
>>
>>168749270
thank you
>>
>>168749397
Thanks! I had no idea what leon's was about.
>>
>>168749641
Me too
Thread posts: 770
Thread images: 195

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.