[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbgg/ - Mobage General #656

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 137

File: Gumi'd.jpg (562KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gumi'd.jpg
562KB, 1024x1024px
You just got gumi'd!

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
http://ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
http://pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
http://ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
>>168471079
>>
can someone explain the >gumi meme
>>
>>168645986
gumi a shit
>>
Is GEO dying already? I've had issues getting in all day and whenever I did manage to, I couldn't find any other player.
>>
>>168646169
why?
>>
File: slutty dragon.jpg (1018KB, 1920x2500px) Image search: [Google]
slutty dragon.jpg
1018KB, 1920x2500px
Any new mobages coming out this month or next one? Fantasy Life is on April but I dont see anything before that.
>>
>>168645529
That's why I'm surprised it's still alive.

>>168646315
They are cheapskates on giving premium currency on their games after initial ones. At least you don't really need to pulls on Alchememe unless you want limited time units.

>>168646362
God Eater Online.
>>
>>168646362
https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/upcoming
>>
>>168646283
probably because its shit.
>>
>>168646657
Not gonna lie, it really is shit, even for a God Eater game. Some of the better weapons from Rage Burst are RIP, it feels simplified (ex. in RB I had to get a rank 4-5 weapon to instakill an Ogretail, here I can do it even with the default weapon), etc.

Still, I genuinely feel that it's better than some of the shit discussed here.
>>
>>168646315
Insanely jewish company that is super mega stingy when it comes to giving away things or premium currency. The whole alchememe 1year anniv is a miracle and I wonder if it'll ever happen again.

Chain chronicle - Hyped massively only to die after the big 1year birthday bash.

Had numerous game breaking bugs that made you think monkeys were the ones in charge of the game that included but were not limited to taking the game down for a WHOLE WEEK to add a feature, fucking the gold summon rates to the point where players could infinitely summon from arcana coin gacha by selling the pulls and using what they pulled to fund more pulls and actually turning a profit by farming the gacha of all things.

Tagatame - Had one of the most hilariously sad launches last year. Nearly crashed and burned with insanely bad server issues, getting connection errors in the middle of rolling so you'd get tossed back to title without seeing your rolls and the epic ruse they pulled with the free launch rolls where they promised everyone 11 free 10-rolls but it turns out they were shitty rolls where you only got shards towards a character instead of the character itself.

Phantom of the kill - Literally rewrote/remade the game and the story to fit to a western audience. I hope you werent interested in reading the game story or rolling for cute weapons because all you're going to get is edgy IT ALL STARTS WITH ZERO shit. The tutorial/story is remade with a new MC, the gacha is polluted with global original males that are subpar compared to the females in terms of design and gameplay and a total disappointment for anyone that wanted POTK in English.

I'd write something about shinobi nightmare but I was so disappointed in gumi that I didnt even bother trying shinobi on release but know that it had a pretty awful release too and it has the worst rates of all their games.
>>
>>168646283
I was perfectly okay if it looked and played like the PSP game but it doesnt. It looks and plays worse. I dont know how they fucked that up when Monster Hunter FU for mobile is excellent.
>>
>>168635880
thats a shame alice order was mediocre but had nice designs and was still better than the average mobage
>>
Well, fuck, now that GEO ended up sucking, I really do have no mobages to play. I dropped #compass because whoever said the game was skill-based can go eat a dick (the deck you have > the skill you have) and that was the last one I've had some sort of fun with. I don't think I want to follow this thread's tastes either, I'd rather die than play ex. DC. The hell do I do now?
>>
>>168648293
Nothing. There is nothing left. Time to play real video games.
>>
File: C44bqPEVMAEtKKs.jpg (131KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
C44bqPEVMAEtKKs.jpg
131KB, 1334x750px
>>168646283
Seemingly similar problem with F/GO at launch. I guess I'll wait and see the reception after at least 1 month.
>>
>>168648797
If I wasn't a poorfag and had a PC that wasn't shit, or an actual console, I wouldn't bother messing with mobile in the first place.
>>
File: 58869350_p5.jpg (834KB, 1068x1600px) Image search: [Google]
58869350_p5.jpg
834KB, 1068x1600px
front butts and back butts
>>
>>168647415
Nah. Shinobi delivered as promised but then they jsut didn't do anything with it for months and months and months. Combine that with little to no free gems a ton of people dropped it and had good right to do so.

They've since dropped the dungeon crawling cept for select parts and I have mixed feelings on it.

On one hand, I believe it was having to design and model a dungeon every time was what kept them from shitting out events so without those, events can be done more easily. The persona/SMT combat is still fun in on itself anyways.

On the other hand, the dungeons weren't actually badly designed and were the crawling itself was pretty damn fun. It's 100% an absolute waste though that they threw away all the assets related to dungeon crawling in the story. Like, I get not doing it for events but why remove it from story mode?

To add to that, I played Blazing Odyssey back in its release, another gumi game although I don't think it's ran by fggames. That game is actually pretty decent and generous with gems. I just dropped it because it because there wasn't really any depth in combat and multiplayer grinding every day got very very tedious.
>>
>>168647415
so it's an old spammed meme from a year ago when butthurt was at its maximum, good to know
>>
>>168648293
FEH is a nice time waster.
Some of the upcoming ones look promising..
>>
Isn't there an English version of Shironeko Project? Is something wrong with it?
>>
>>168649859
Yeah is dead as fuck. They changed the art style to be more western and nobody played it. JP is getting all the updates.
>>
>>168649697
FEH basically told me to fuck off because I'm from central Europe. Not gonna lie, all of the upcoming ones I've seen look bad.
>>
>tfw kept redeeming the mileage stars in DC at the first star
>didn't know it kept resetting
whoops
>>
>>168650112
You fucked up bad.
>>
>>168649941
Can you patch the text from the English version in or do I just have to play in Japanese?
>>
>>168649221
I dropped it because I didnt have enough time for another mobage but I stayed followed to their twitter account and the updates/events seemed pretty regular.
>>
Are any of the new BGHS cards good for a single-tap build?
>>
>>168650150
Play JP. Only way.
>>
>>168650275
That's a little disappointing, but not unexpected. I'll download it now, thanks.
>>
>>168650112
wew, pretty sure the guide has a shiggy diggy note on that
>>
>>168650150
Just play in Japanese. You're seriously not missing much from not understanding the story and if you really care what's going on in an event, you can ask.

>>168650251
Kurumi and Shiho, due to their short combo requirements. Otherwise no, nobody gives thunder/storm/meteor.
I hope you did the headpat challenge leading up to Valentine's, those were all single tap with HP leech.
>>
>>168649441
You sound like that one idiot that cried a river when someone said mean things about Nexon in the thread.
>>
>>168650197
Thats somewhat the same for me. I sometimes regret dropping it as my account was decent and the game, while boring, was harmless but the grind was so real.

Nice to see it doing okay though. I liked the art style though and it was a decent mobage. Jsut not decent enough to warrant me to put hours into it everyday.

I kinda want to pick it back up but don't want to go through a ton of crap to get a decent enough team again.

I see myself dropping star ocean for the same reason. Once you have a ballin team all you have left to do is endless multiplayer.
>>
>>168650551
I didn't realize what the headpat challenge was until it was too late, but I still got a few.
>tfw got every card except Kurumi and Shiho
Hopefully tomorrow's roll saves me from this Kurumi-less nightmare. What makes her "SSS" tier anyway?
>>
>>168649859
It doesn't exist anymore, got shut down because everyone left to go play the good version.

>>168649941
They actually did switch to the original art, eventually.

Except for the Global original characters that didn't have any JP art to switch to, of course.
>>
I've got 18 gem-cube-things in GEO so far, should I just pull singles in the gacha or save up for a 10-pull?
>>
Hype list.

Tales of Rays.
SINoALICE
Madoka Magia Record.
Lapinous Chronicle.
>>
>>168650872
Short combo requirement with multiple affinity hits, on hammer no less which has tons of buff skills. With the right setup you can get her to 3 combo and occasionally affinity hits are better than HP-based skills.
If those two were the only ones you're missing, I wouldn't even bother trying to roll for them unless they're you're waifu. There's a reason we call them guaranteed dupes.

If you got two of the candy weapons you can combine them and then remodel to beta, otherwise they're going to be weak.
>>
>>168651707
This Kurumi is too cute not to roll for. I'll check on my weapons and come back after tomorrow's roll.
>>
File: 4Me8YC5.png (2MB, 1494x900px) Image search: [Google]
4Me8YC5.png
2MB, 1494x900px
Alright, have a few questions that built up after playing tagatame for a while and I hope someone can answer them.

How exactly do jobs work in this game? Like, what happens after I max the main job of a character?
Do I have to max all their jobs for them to reach their maximum potential or is it okay to leave the jobs I wont be using at 9?

I ended up grabbing Zain from the start dash ticket. Will he be able to carry my shitter ass and help me get to the point where I can actually clear things faster?
Doubt I'll be able to get Autima anytime soon so I hope I made the right choice here by picking him over the autism mage of instant casts.

And would anyone here be up for organizing coop or PVP stuff once everyone gets their stuff sorted? Real time multiplayer is pretty fun when available and I'd love to be able to play and clear stuff with /mbgg/ people.
>>
>>168651497
>still Bandai Namco who have managed to fuck up God Eater
>no info about gameplay
>only found one (1) shot of gameplay in the newest trailer and it looks like generic auto "literally the only gameplay is tapping on the portrait to cast a skill" crap
>seems to have tab-targeting

Hype my ass, this list is terrible.
>>
Is For Gumi the Alchememe Shills worth it at all?
>>
>>168652375
>Like, what happens after I max the main job of a character?
Their stats increase.

>Do I have to max all their jobs for them to reach their maximum potential or is it okay to leave the jobs I wont be using at 9?
Maxing a job increase some stats on other jobs.

>Will he be able to carry my shitter ass and help me get to the point where I can actually clear things faster?
I have Autima but he feels really squishy and doesn't hit hard enough and he is just "okay" without his Mastery Ability compared to same level Zain on harder stages.
>>
>>168652385
Just go into every new mobage assuming they'll be shit, so that you're pleasantly surprised when one ends up halfway decent.
>>
>>168652608
I just started playing yesterday but, meh, it's just set it to auto and go back to anything else. It lags really bad on a s6. It took 10 hours of my phone being on autoing to get a 10 roll.
>>
>>168645580
How can I make an Appstore account without inputting credit card info? I don't know what the hell is happening but I can't pick 'None' either on mobile or on PC. I've cancelled the only thing I was subbed to as well. No outstanding balances either. I have a JP account, and an American one, but I want to play Destiny Child. Can I pick up some accounts online somehow?
>>
>>168654115
Why would I even want to bother with a mobage if I already assumed it's shit?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-17-52-25.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-17-52-25.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Is this roll worth keeping?
>>
>>168654469
If it didn't have Astaroth I'd say no, and even then it's barely tolerable. That is if your so fixated on rerolling in a game that doesn't really need it.
>>
>>168654448
because you have nothing else to play and trying a new mobage takes little to no effort
>>
>>168654287
>Appstore

As in iOS.
>>
>>168654287
Get qooapp if you dont want the hassle of dealing with multiple google play accounts

>>168654469
yeah Astaroth is great attacker
>>
>>168654287
You mean on iOS?

You can still make new accounts with "None" payment mode, but you have to take a more roundabout way now.

-Log out
-Try to download a free app from the region in question
-When it asks you to log in or make a new account, choose to make a new account

"None" payment option will be available from there, even though it's not if you try to make the new account from the login button.
>>
>>168653219
He still has a lot of utility even without his crazy MA. Attacks in four different elements, a heal, def/mdef buff, silence/sleep, and his avoid reaction can actually make him survive longer than other mages, though like all avoid things it's RNG based.
>>
File: photo.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>GEO servers are down even though the maintenance ended ~2 hours ago
>no info on official Twitter
Please kill this game off already, the launch has been a fucking disaster.
>>
>>168654771
Oh, thank you.

If you turn on the 'explicit' setting on iOS is the game the R18 version?
>>
Anyone got the pvp music for alice order saved or anything, that music was really good.
>>
>>168655907
Not gonna find any R-18 on the Apple store.

I don't think Google allows it in the main Play store either, but there you can install other stores like DMM's to get around that.
>>
File: C46d3BfVUAAqjwZ.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C46d3BfVUAAqjwZ.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
>>168655637
Is it F/GO launch all over again?

>>168656519
There are actually a few R-18 disguised as normal app on Apple store. It's just really rare and quite hard to find.
>>
>>168656790
Do you know any?
>>
>Do tagatame's PVP mission
>It actually pairs me with someone lower leveled and Arber goes first

It feels good being on the other side of the AOE train.
>>
>Oh cool an alchememe FAQ
>Last updated - July 2016

Really?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-212848.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-212848.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
How is the 5* mermaid healer in comparison to pic related? Worth replacing?
>>
>>168657221
Rusalka and Metis flat out beat her, she heals quicker but they heal harder and their slide heals give immortality so the units can't be killed. Rusalka is the Mermaid by the way.
>>
>>168648293
You were foolish to think a pvp game where you have to roll for your skills would be anywhere near skillbased
>>
>>168650041
Lie and say you're from the united states?
>>
>>168657780
Does nothing.
>>
>>168657892
What problem are you having?
>>
>>168657089
Pretty sure the original guide was abandoned afew weeks after the game came out
Most of mbgg had dropped it by then
>>
>>168656927
Only managed to find a few BL or shounen-ai ones the last time I search.
>>
>>168658161
Oh well, thanks anyway
>>
Friendly reminder that Soccer Spirits original developers are making this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I
>>
>>168647415
I blame Brave Frontier for this, you had people hoping Gumi fucked up constantly so they can get free frogs/imps/rolls as compensation.
>>
>>168658562
This looks really neat. Need a release date. Every time one of these trailers say ''coming soon'' that means 1 or 2 years later.
>>
>>168658562
Reminds me of grand knights history. Never finished it. Half the game was in the online multiplayer and I got in way too late after it died.
>>
>>168658995
Of course it looks neat but how will it really be...
>>
File: Valentines.jpg (128KB, 960x921px) Image search: [Google]
Valentines.jpg
128KB, 960x921px
>Have to pay 4000 gems for bane-chan to take off her mask

She's so much cuter without it but her skin is too expensive for me
>>
>>168658562
>SS original developer
Does that mean the developer hs changed since the release? what happened? How's SS right now?

I've stopped playing about a couple of months after S2 legendaries.
>>
File: IMG_6167.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6167.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>168660607
She doesn't.

Still worth it for me though.
>>
>>168661086
At least she takes it off on the sprite, that's enough for me.
>>
Is now a good time to pull the gacha with 3.8k coins if I main Marcos (secondary Tadaomi, tertiary Luciano; C-rank)? Do any of the blue cards or GG promotionals help them? Also, are the GG promotional characters worth it?
>>
>>168661354
The best blue card that I can think of for Marcos (and the other two) is the 100% heal or the enemy teleport card, for shields you'll be wanting the red and green ones. The GG cards are basically the normal ones but with different elements and art. As for if the heroes are worth it, I'm not sure but I doubt they're coming back. There will most likely be nerfs for Sol and probably Dizzy on the 22nd
>>
>>168662045
Marcos can already full heal with the ult and he does teleport with the charge attack, so I guess that's covered. Should I go for GG, then?
>>
>>168661086
>$1 million
You best be farming the golds today
>>
>>168662315
So long as you have enough coins to get a ticket and you're willing, go for it. You can also potentially get one of those barrage attacks in the GG gacha, which is useful for all melee heroes
>>
FUUUUUUK.

Spent almost two hours getting this shit to download but I can't even get into the tutorial without it crashing. Fucking goddamn.

DC.
>>
How different are the censored and r18 versions of DC?
>>
>>168662428
Wait, you've got to be joking.
>it uses the RM coins
FUCK. Not sure what should I do now, I don't really want to pull the blue one and I'm fairly sure the regular one has a better chance of fucking me over.
>>
>>168663038
I would rather pull the regular one. I did a 60 pull of the green one and got about 5 different cards in total, nothing decent either.
>>
>>168663147
I really don't want to ever pull the regular one for coins, it never gave me the fucking shield no matter how many times I rerolled and now I'm paying for it. Is there any available schedule for the event gachas?
>>
>>168663282
The special gachas kind of just happen when the devs decide. If you want to save up, they'll probably introduce another rate-up gacha in the future where you have a whopping 2% chance at getting an UR.
>>
>>168663471
2%? What the fuck is the current chance?
>>
>>168663026
Depends on the character. Some changes are big while others small but the majority of them are very ugly censors.

youtube.com/watch?v=_su6wekTCm0
>>
File: C421UWcUEAIMX_n.jpg (134KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C421UWcUEAIMX_n.jpg
134KB, 1200x1200px
>>168663569
A lovely 1%. Don't give up hope, however. Almost all of my URs have been from 16GB cards and I have 6 unique ones in total.
>>
>>168663282
>thinking the shield is good enough
Wait till you get to S ranks when all the faggots are running the green shield that blocks 100% damage
>>
>>168663683
Holy shit, why am I even bothering? I'm just gonna get fucked by the gacha and get completely raped by whales with full-UR decks no matter what I do. I'm already getting one-shot with cards, and then wrecked in 4-5 shots even without the elemental damage because of the fucking upgrades. Sorry, but I'm doing the polar opposite of that right now.
>>
>>168663675
Man their old combat system looks so much better too, that's the biggest shame of the game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-19-44-56.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-19-44-56.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
I've done it senpai
>>
File: 61102363_p0.jpg (190KB, 1648x1071px) Image search: [Google]
61102363_p0.jpg
190KB, 1648x1071px
>>168663804
>Enemy activates 100% shield
>"It's ok, I'll just back off for six seconds and then kill them"
>Enemy activates speed boost
>>
>>168664060
I am so jealous right now.
>>
>>168663927
I'm glad other people are facing the problems I have been.
>>
>>168664131
I'm not even anywhere high at all, I'm barely on motherfucking C-rank.
>>
>>168664060
Good for you, anon, I spent who knows how many gems and tickets just to get mine, Hestia is the only character I wanted right from the start.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-23-55-55.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-23-55-55.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
:^)
>>
>>168664430
Do it and watch yourself get a 4* or a shitty 5*
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-23-56-14.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-23-56-14.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
>>168664430
:'^)
>>
File: 61428064.jpg (139KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
61428064.jpg
139KB, 450x450px
>>168664232
Stay away from this geezer and life might be a little bit better.

As Marcos, spam your stick throw to disrupt enemies who are casting skills and to deal loads of damage. As Tadaomi, use your lunge on un-shielded enemies (if you can find one of the fuckers) who are close to a wall. If you're playing Luciano, use your special attack to disrupt skills, dodge attacks and get multi-kills in your ultimate.

Keep your distance when enemies pop a shield or damage buff and then go ham on them. Always try and have the three elements in your deck
>>
>>168664609
How much did you mileage bar fill from that?
>>
>>168664615
It's not just him, EVERYONE is destroying the fuck out of me in less than a few hits. I can't just stay away from all enemies, that shit's impossible without looking like I'm throwing the match.
>>
>>168664856
I get how you feel, as a shieldless Lirica I have everyone and their wife's son coming after me. If you can, see if the enemy becomes occupied with your team before diving in. You might be able to get the blue 50% shield from the gacha, which has done me good when I play Marcos.
>>
Another 5000 gems in DC?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-00-05-49.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-00-05-49.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
>>168664762
Not a lot. I have sacrificed 60 4* units already.
>>
File: C4nrUM0UcAA50w0.jpg (101KB, 720x560px) Image search: [Google]
C4nrUM0UcAA50w0.jpg
101KB, 720x560px
#compass soundtrack updated with the songs for Sol, Dizzy and that M.S.S P stage.

https://mega.nz/#!DI5G0SLJ!zko1q6-7jLvNSAEYeiu1tedjj3Nmn_BU3idQxmt1-n4
>>
>>168665054
Tried playing a round; still couldn't kill anyone, still got destroyed, still at the bottom of the scoreboard. Fuck, this really does feel P2W.
>>
>>168665154
Yup, expect 5k more tomorrow.
>>
>>168665718
Post your deck. And you might want to try sticking to gunners for the time being, that shield will come one day.
>>
>>168665719
If I reroll today will I get 10k and 5k?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-201638.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-201638.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>pulled a 5* thru gatcha
>not on any tier list.
>>
>>168666058
She was added last week. I dont even know what she does.
>>
>>168665718
Don't listen to the other guy it gets even worse and it seems like you missed the initial campaign which gave about 20 or 30 rolls
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-23-18-31.png (954KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-23-18-31.png
954KB, 720x1280px
>>168666058
I pulled her while rerolling, not sure if she's a good support but I do want off this reroll train
>>
>>168666058
>>168666165
From comments it looks like shes like trap buffer but even better, I'd assume pretty high on the next tier list.
>>
>>168666165
Tap 2 speed
Slide 3 speed and debuff reduction
Drive is heal 3 allies stun 3 enemies
Leader skill is 25% speed
>>
>>168666302
Debatly the best support at the moment.
>>
Can you use skip tickets to farm for Tyrfing fragments or do you have to do every single stage manually?
>>
>need 1 trash 4* to 5* Leda
>3 10-pulls with only 3*
>finally a trash 4*
>last roll is a Metis

I guess I will just 5* fish loli instead, if only I could roll a Dana or Jupiter before the banner ends, but I am almost done with the story so not a lot of free gems left
>>
>>168666627
Can't use skip tickets, but just auto stage 3 since you get between 4-7 frags each run. She will be at 75 in no time.
>>
>>168666334
How long does the stun last? She sounds really good.
>>
File: Screenshot_26.png (89KB, 289x201px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_26.png
89KB, 289x201px
>>168665851
I know it's trash, but I'm trying to work with what I'm given. Took a while because for some fucking reason I couldn't send the screenshot I made directly.

>>168666197
Believe me, I didn't. Even those rerolls gave me nothing good.
>>
>>168666805
20 seconds with a 100% chance
>>
>>168665948
Probably, I dunno, but give it a shot.
>>
>>168666334
25% speed? Damn she is better than lesbian loli.
>>
>>168666334
>>168666058
She is top tier then. Leader skill and fish loli must make your party stupid fast.
>>
I need a mountain of purple gems whatdoido
>>
>>168667395
Do people automatically know what game you mean?
>>
File: IMG_20170218_043757.jpg (155KB, 1080x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_043757.jpg
155KB, 1080x440px
>>168667017
Do you have any of these cards? And do you also have that blue R card with the cape
>>
>>168667752
Made sure all of my free gachas were used up, then went into it and apparently I've got the first card. Also, I'm guessing you mean the camo cape? If so, yeah.
>>
>>168660637

Utility Strikers still suck except Vonchi, GKs got buffed, Shanti/Sharr still best, buffed and then nerfed a few legendaries
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-204257.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-204257.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>168666058
Oh my god that drive skill
>>
File: 20170217_204642.png (2MB, 1439x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_204642.png
2MB, 1439x1440px
butts
>>
>>168668472
Oh god her spine
>>
>>168668185
I need cute in my life, fuck why is it so hard to get the units I want?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1080x868px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1080x868px
>>168668048
If you're playing Tadaomi then perhaps try the first deck. Use your shield if approaching gunners or people who are about to use a skill, and then make use of the first two cards to deal high damage and knock enemies back. It might also work for Marcos but he has a slower casting time.

The second one would be better trying out Atari. Run around harassing people, potentially scoring kills, and then use the cape to teleport back to base with full health before sprinting off to a portal key.

The one you posted is good for Luciano as he does more damage with long-range skills. Don't forget that your element type will affect the damage you deal. The blue healing cat is quite common, so replace the green medkit if you ever get it.
>>
>>168667752
>>168668838
And another tip is to try and complete as many hero challenges as you can for fuel, SD cards and bit money
>>
>>168668472
What game my guy?

>>168668609
Don't worry I'll sex it straight.
>>
File: 1444379236292.jpg (27KB, 313x298px) Image search: [Google]
1444379236292.jpg
27KB, 313x298px
>>168664430
>>168664609
>Do a 40% dump
>Get Hades off of it
He's cool but I want Jupiter and Metis already
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-000134.jpg (567KB, 1114x646px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-000134.jpg
567KB, 1114x646px
God damn, how do I get enough onyx? I got three of my four 5*s today and the first one was enough of a pain.
>>
>>168669570
Converting low star characters.
>>
>Wanna get back into Valk Crusade after 2 years
>Nubee is apparently kill, along with my account
What do?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-000641.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-000641.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>168669306
>Do 50%
Thanks for your meme magic friend. Now my Hades is +3. I'm screwed now since I'm out of both red shards and 4*s so hopefully we don't have an evo event coming.
>>
>>168669306
>>168670108
You both have inspired me to do a 60% summon. Wish me luck.
>>
>>168666768
Is she good/usable at 85?

I find her very cute and really want to max her but I dont know if it'd be worth it or be more than a cute bench warmer.
>>
>>168670394
Good luck!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-00-24-57.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-00-24-57.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>168670457
Aw :( well at least it's a 5 star.
>>
should I use Metis or Hestia as my leader?
>>
>>168670451
She is a decent tank
>>
File: e854e3b96494e1f44de4eab5d35edd4b.png (1000KB, 455x804px) Image search: [Google]
e854e3b96494e1f44de4eab5d35edd4b.png
1000KB, 455x804px
Fantastic i can start playing now :)
>>
>>168673891
You're in the wrong thread
Please relocate yourself

>>168608291
>>
>>168674008
Thanks!!! :^)
>>
File: 1462401993338.jpg (165KB, 406x753px) Image search: [Google]
1462401993338.jpg
165KB, 406x753px
Finally a decent reroll, so, is there a ID list of anons that play this?
>>
File: 20170217_200510.png (3MB, 1429x1227px) Image search: [Google]
20170217_200510.png
3MB, 1429x1227px
Didn't have to reroll but ended up getting Megumeme from a 10+1. FeelsGood
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-01-44-25.png (735KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-01-44-25.png
735KB, 1280x800px
>3 5*'s + Yomi in the three 10-rolls I did
>A fuckton of 5*'s in POTK
>Meanwhile I cant roll 5*'s to save my life in tagatame

y-you too gumi
I feel like I'm wasting all my luck in these other games.
>>
>>168674556
>Three.
One is decent, two is good, that's just fucking near optimal horseshit.
>>
>>168671310
You do realize she is better than Hades in every way? She can only be gotten through the trade, not regular gatcha.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-17-22-30-59.png (438KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-17-22-30-59.png
438KB, 1080x1920px
This keeps popping up after i finish a dungeon
>>
>>168675641
>Expecting intelligence from someone that unironically uses emotes
>>
>>168672638
>Metis
>leader
Are you really asking that? Does you have that much healing issue that you need the extra 50 hp every time your children makes a move?
>>
>>168675741
What are the best 5* child leader skills?
I'm using the trap support for leader atm
>>
>>168675641
>>168675720
While the guy is using emotes unironically, I do understand his disappointment. Those fucking fish thighs, man.

I'd still use her though.
>>
>>168675563
Yeah, I actually rolled a bunch of accounts with no 5* and suddenly three. The only thing missing is a decent healer and tank, but I can use el dorado and one of the shitty healers until I roll a Leda and Chimera, or Metis and Dana.
>>
>>168675832
It depends on what you need, but you can never go wrong with a haster. Other than that just change it up to your needs on case by case basis. If you are facing a tough defense team, use Jupiter. If you are facing 3 cubes, use a leader that increase evades to status effects, etc etc.
>>
File: 1487384447.png (868KB, 653x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487384447.png
868KB, 653x850px
thicc water
>>
File: 10.png (799KB, 740x916px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
799KB, 740x916px
beard man
>>
For Panzer Waltz, when should I stop leveling HQ to focus on other buildings?
>>
>>168677887
I think around the time you unlock the BWMG (12 or 13 in story I think), you can ease back on trying to progress in the story and focus on farming daily and special missions while upgrading your Lifestyles and Port.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ipdemPbKE
a moment of noise for our fallen of freind
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-02-27-46.png (530KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-02-27-46.png
530KB, 540x960px
shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-02-26-16.png (459KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-02-26-16.png
459KB, 540x960px
fuck
>>
>>168678982
>>168679072
These sre funny. Keep posting.
>>
File: 123123.png (936KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
936KB, 720x1280px
In case anyone is still playing the SAO game, new event is up and you get a 100% chance at a 4* character 10roll once. Also the new event is hard as shit.
>>
>>168679604
Gameplay is too shit.
>>
In DC, why would I not use the slide skill over just click skill if it does double damage?
>>
>>168680170
i have no diea what the best strats are i just kinda roll set auto and hope for the best myself so far its worked.
>>
>>168679604
>pull 11x guarantee
>shitty 4* sao character
>pull weapon guarantee
>shitty 4* sao mace
>pull another 66x with 90% free diamonds
>no 4*

Nice to know that they probably adjust the rates by playtime. Unless I'm supposed to believe that I've hit a 4% outlier. I quit anyways.
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-18_03-35-49.png (123KB, 244x317px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-18_03-35-49.png
123KB, 244x317px
>>168680495
Guess that works. Also, is this what I'm supposed to roll for childs? I'm not getting any.
>>
>>168681721
its not, i dont really know what the point of that is, but you wasted a lot of resources.
>>
>>168681812
I used 1 11 roll so hope it's not that bad. Where do I roll for childs though? I literally can't find it.
>>
>>168680973
i rolled OS mace girl from the guaranteed 4* and a 4* mace from weapon gatcha, the did another 11 pull on weapon and got OS dagger, so im happy enough with the weapon.
>>
>>168681953
>>
File: 20170218_004634.png (2MB, 1440x1230px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_004634.png
2MB, 1440x1230px
>>168681953
It's not a big deal, maybe you got something useful, but here it is.
>>
In need of some Terra Battle advice.

I started right after luck was introduced, stopped after a few weeks, only to pick it back up again today. Back then it was suggested to clear PoF first as a new player shouldn't worry about luck, but looking at recent threads elsewhere there's conflicting opinions. Some now recommend to clear PoFoF as a new player to get 100L characters that will help with events some way.

Is this new train of thought correct, or should I continue to lessen the pull pool through maxing SB with PoF?
>>
>>168680170
It depends on what each one does. ex: Frey is one of the best damage dealers right now and for him you want to use tap once for self-crit buff and then slide to maximize slide damage. Against certain enemies you also can't slide because of reflect.

If what they do is damage only then I usually tap if I have speed buff or slide if I don't since the cooldown from slide is not affected by the buff
>>
>>168682315

PoFoF is cheaper to complete and will generate you more money since you get the 4 lambdas to get 100 luck chests.
>>
>>168679604
Got a stupid Skill Connect Kirito from the guarantee. Did two 11-roll and got OS Silica so I can't complain, also got her motif weapon from the guarantee weapon gacha.

I can parry well the boss but I can't deal enough damage to clear quickly. Should be easy after I level and upgrade Silica, there is only so much my girl Yuuki can do alone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-030404.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-030404.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Please tell me she was worth the trouble of saving resources for.
>>
Can you see your exact mileage number anywhere in DC? I'm like right at the final star but even after 4 singles it didn't hit it.
>>
>>168682792
Cool, that's good enough confirmation for me. Thanks anon.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1125x2001px
Guys help me build a team, I'm not sure if I should using the 5* healer and tanker I just drew.
>>
>>168683537
explode luckfag
>>
File: 53388411_p0.jpg (100KB, 392x409px) Image search: [Google]
53388411_p0.jpg
100KB, 392x409px
>>168683537
>>
>>168683039
If your dick likes it, then yes.
>>
>reroll on DC
>grind autisticly for 2 days
>5* ticket
>the shitty blue haired loli from devil festa
well, I give up on this account
>>
>>168683568
>>168683852
I'm being serious. I'm so used to HoT I'm not sure if switching to the dark girl is good or not. And the red tanker is somewhat low tier. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-18_04-35-23.png (252KB, 515x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-18_04-35-23.png
252KB, 515x300px
Didn't roll a single 5*. Wondering if I should reroll.
>>
>>168684343
Are they giving 15k~ gems right now? Then 100% yes
>>
>>168684343
Obvuously
Get at least two 5* and high tier 4*
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-04-48-35.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-04-48-35.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Is this guy any good?
>>
>>168684420
Just tried it myself, only 5k. There goes my motivation to play or reroll after getting fucked over >>168684145
>>
>>168685052
Restart the app and it'll give you the 10k. Unless the game just hates you whatever.
>>
>>168685024
This guy's SS petrifies 2 units at 100% chance. One of the best cc units.
>>
Has anyone translated the story cutscenes for DC?
>>
>>168685561
I doubt anyone cares enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-18-16-43.png (450KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-18-16-43.png
450KB, 576x1024px
>>168682929
Well that was easy. Can clear Master in under a minute now with Silica alone. Cleared Master+ in 2 minutes but the point reward was worse than this run since no time bonus. Need to get my dagger to 40 and see if I can improve it, having a 4* weapon makes a huge difference.
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-18_05-24-21.png (881KB, 574x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-18_05-24-21.png
881KB, 574x1022px
Too lazy to keep rerolling, just glad I finally got at least 1 5*. Hope it's decent.
>>
>>168686550
Best tank in the game. I've personally been rerolling for Hercules.
>>
>>168686550
Best one in the game.
>>
Is astaroth any good?
>>
>>168686680
I'm trying for Metis. Don't know if she's even in gacha though. I'd probably settle for any 2 5* account though assuming no real stinkers
>>
>>168686680
>>168686697
Thank god she's good.
>>
>>168686902
Did you even glance at the tier list?
>>
>>168679604
>tutorial roll
4* yuuki
>guarantee roll
Another 4* yuuki
Yeah I'm through with this kusoge
>>
>tfw three great 5* on my third reroll
feels good man
>>
>>168687046
>IP banned already
>No 5* rerolls
>>
>>168687002
I clicked on the tier list but it didn't open for me.
>>
>>168686804
Yes, but by herself she is just good, for her to shine you need a debuffer to make her tap do more damage (preferably Jupiter) and a speed buffer and/or crit buffer to increase her damage. Personally I consider her the second best attacker tied with Hestia, only losing to Frey
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-05-41-30.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-05-41-30.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
No Hercules again for like the 5th time in a row. Guess I'll throw away this garbage.
>>
>>168687368
N-no
>>
What's the best way to level up your childs? Story mode gives barely any xp and my team is severely under levelled.
>>
>>168687620
Stat gain from leveling isn't that great. Focus on raising affection
>>
File: 1464532209390.png (149KB, 491x804px) Image search: [Google]
1464532209390.png
149KB, 491x804px
We did it boys
>>
>>168688414
>girl rated 2.97 on gook site
>SS on chink tier list
Who do I believe?
>>
Anyone else can't log in into Star Ocean or it's just my shitty internet?
>>
File: too many Nazunas.jpg (329KB, 1366x449px) Image search: [Google]
too many Nazunas.jpg
329KB, 1366x449px
>>168682315
>>168683328
It depends a little on what you're going for, but clearing PoFoF first is indeed considered a viable route nowadays. It doesn't come without drawbacks though. While clearing PoFoF is a bit cheaper & faster and will end up in granting you stuff like Invincible^ and Seiryu(^) a bit earlier, you will end up with 0SB 100 Luck units, which for the most part serve as slaves for daily quests and lesser challenges and offer all the burden of "fresh" units with no SB. The bigger issue in mind would be prolonging the time of having all the shitters (Jaguna/Velraine/Maralme/Cammy) in the PoT, that are likely to burn Energy on PoT rolls. Likewise, you will prevent your rare pulls being wasted on Cammy/Suoh/Seiryu/Invinc earlier.
Really dedicated people will probably get the most out of clearing PoFoF first and grinding their thumbs sore on shit with Luck teams (i.e. Metal Minions on 1 stamina stages), but keeping the PoT "clean" asap still remains a sound argument.

In other news today's MW stream actually showed colored Nazuna. "Bad" news is that they've shown a bit too many colored Nazunas, suggesting that her role isn't completely set in stone yet. People had high hopes for her being a new Photon mage, which would've actually somewhat fit her image so far, but what they've shown instead were color palettes for the 4 primary elements. At this rate it's still a mystery if she will even be ready for 4.6 next week and what'll be in the package right at launch.
>>
File: 61438754_p0.jpg (416KB, 714x850px) Image search: [Google]
61438754_p0.jpg
416KB, 714x850px
>>
>>168688508
inven is vote based so the rankings are not reliable at all, just use it for skill reference.
>>
>>168689186
Reading through the google TLd comments it seems people are just butthurt about her for some reason
>>
>>168688414
>>168687368
>>168686550
>>168684343
I heard DC was shit now what are you fags doing?
>>
>>168689365
Can't resist starting with almost 6 10rolls. Gacha drugs too strong
>>
>dc
>can clear underground hard np at all
>fucking can't clear 7-8 becuase of lol time limits
Fucking dropped.
>>
File: 1483140906016.png (460KB, 512x746px) Image search: [Google]
1483140906016.png
460KB, 512x746px
Special dungeons are up. If you want to farm Luna do it now.
>>
>>168647415

> Literally rewrote/remade the game and the story to fit to a western audience. I hope you werent interested in reading the game story or rolling for cute weapons because all you're going to get is edgy IT ALL STARTS WITH ZERO shit.

This gets repeated forever but, can you actually find one dude who'd tell you that the jp main story was all you dreamed it was and that people don't just pretend it doesn't exist(like how Tyrfing didn't exist in the gacha for a whole year) and only played collab events and the 'Phankill:Schoolgirls Edition' events. ?
>>
Do you vendor slimes for onyx or actually use them for EXP in DC?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-071144.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-071144.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Oh man, and yesterday I was complaining about not getting her, guess I shouldn't complain too much.
>>
>>168691094
EXP
>>
>>168691321
Wait so all slimes are for EXP? Every single slime?
>>
>>168691479
Look at their type. Like offensive, healer etc...Slimes literally say EXP instead. Also slimes are the last option in middle column for filter.

When I burn kids I check everything but slimes so they don't show up
>>
>tfw nothing to play
>>
>>168691479
When you are fusing units in the sort button, second column last option will single the exp slimes, there are some slime-like monsters that are not actually slimes.

You can also turn 3-4* slimes into onyx if you don't need the exp and rainbow 5* slimes can be used to 6* units.
>>
>>168689037

Are photon and graviton 2 new elements or are they just better light/dark? Also do you know whats coming in 4.6?
>>
>>168691616
>>168691683
So I should use slimes of the same element on my children right? Or since I'm just starting out should I onyx them instead?
>>
>>168692165
I'd use them for Onyx if you JUST started just so you can complete all 7 "Get a 4* child to A rank" quests before chocolate festa ends.
>>
File: 1472232801538.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472232801538.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>168691801
They were new elements back when 2.0 came out. Photon deals extra damage to darkness characters, and photon characters take less damage from darkness attacks as well. Gravity works the same way with lightning. Photon and Gravity also deal increased damage to each other. There's currently no equivalent for fire and ice, but maybe we'll see water and magma or something down the road. Since they were added to the game more recently, you don't encounter them much before ch. 35 unless you manage to roll one of the handful of base Z-class characters that came with or after the update.
>>
File: nazuna J3 wip.jpg (371KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nazuna J3 wip.jpg
371KB, 1366x768px
>>168691801
By now they're not exactly new anymore. Photon is basically Lightning without the Darkness weakness and Graviton is basically Darkness without the Lightning weakness. So P&G are strong vs. 2 elements, but only weak vs. 1 (each other).

As for what 4.6 will offer, that one is still a bit of a mystery as said. What's confirmed is CH38 and Bahamut/Leviathan Kino bosses. The recent art slides also suggest that Nazuna will be ready either at launch or shortly after. Other than that, there's not too much known yet. They've talked a lot about an "Animata's Tears" scenario recently, which may or may not turn out to just be CH38. The fact that they've shown a lot of enemy art and 3-job arts of generic looking Golem/Stonefolk hybrid units seems like there's a bit too much assets for "just" a new chapter.
There has also been talk about raising the cap on maximum stamina recently, so we'll see what next week will offer. Update will hit on the 23rd/24th, with a Hiso Bar stream on Saturday. So as usual not everyting might go live instantly, but data miners will probably be busy come Friday.

I also took another look at today's stream since someone at TBF said Guchi may have confirmed Nazuna for Photon after all. There WAS a sole art slide of her 3rd job indeed, which was still a little work-in-progress and looked a little different from her lightning color palette. I dig the general choice of color for her, so hopefully she joins the Mutoh killer cast.
>>
>>168692230
Does that festa have anything good to offer? All I saw was an item and a ticket.
>>
>>168692734
It gives a shitload of gems. The ticket for completing it is a 5* ticket too
>>
>>168692794
Oh wow. How long would it take me to complete? I just started playing today. How long do I have? How do I also finish the devil festa?
>>
>>168692832
It'd be impossible for you to finish by the time it ends on 20th imo.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hp5uIoMtI4FA7nHWQgYPmbEZ3MCvW7DLed7t7wuEtlY/edit#

You can still get like 10k+ gems from it easily though.
I don't know if there's a translation for Devil festa but it has a lot of overlap with choco. This guide is for an older, similar event

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vPCm4ZmL9-2Phg1wjHZM5egUAulAawXCrGLBwPKMmFU/edit#gid=1863949934
>>
>the server issues were due to them getting overloaded by how many people were joining them
>pretty much forced them to upgrade them in another maintenance
>only gave out one cube-gem-thing while the regular maintenance gave five
>the first servers are still almost completely packed
Daily reminder that Bandai Namco doesn't give a fuck about GEO.
>>
>>168694493
Scratch that, it's not just the first servers; only two servers aren't in the red status.
>>
What jp/korean mobage to try from the list? What is still popular and has good content?
>>
>>168694738
granblue
>>
Are Colopl games compatible with a controller? What controller is best for mobage?
>>
So I got Rank 4 pants in the costume gacha, but I can't equip them. Does it roll both genders, regardless of which one you use? There's no M/F marker on the pair, so I don't know.
>>
>>168695126
>tried to translate the gray text for them from the inventory
>first word that pops up is male
>trading probably isn't a thing
IT DROPS BOTH GENDERS, FUCK THIS GAME
>>
how important is building in Shironeko Project?
>>
>>168694928
If you're on an emulator and can map the directions to tap-then-drag, I imagine it would probably work.
>>
>>168695423
I mean on a phone.
>>
>>168695356
Mostly useless thanks to the new elemental units
>>
>>168695443
what units are they? I rolled a lance guy who does 200 plus 3000 damage.
>>
>>168695428
No idea, then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-21-43-38.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-21-43-38.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
How do I increase my level cap? Honkai impact.
>>
>>168695630
Level up
>>
File: ArcherStats.jpg (176KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
ArcherStats.jpg
176KB, 800x988px
>>168695356
Fairly, but as the other anon pointed out, the only stats that matter now are HP and SP bonuses, since none of the others affect element damage.
There's only 3 element bonus buildings and you can't obtain them anymore.

>>168695476
That's one of them, they have an obvious elemental jewel next to the rarity.
>>
>>168695847
Thanks.

Characters > Weapons for gacha priority?
>>
>>168696034
You'll want motif for any character you plan on maining but the weapon gacha in shironeko is even worse than it's character character.
>>
>>168696034
Good character without a good weapon is stronger than a good weapon without a good character.

But if you get someone strong then you'll often want their motif to go with them, since the skills are designed to fit really well with them.

But the only good way to get what you want from weapon gacha is to save up enough crap 4* weapon rolls and memorial swords, then trade for it. So not something you should be trying to do for everyone.
>>
>>168696034
Don't ever do 10-rolls in the weapon gacha unless there's a guarantee (never). You'll also never actually roll the weapons for anyone you get, unless you rolled weapons first then got the character.

Also bum rush through story islands so you can use garbage 2* and 3* for weapon synthesis instead of having to sell. I think you need to finish island 5?
>>
>>168696338
>>168696139
Thanks bros.
>>
File: 6.png (1MB, 740x929px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
1MB, 740x929px
>>
Peak and Premio shinki when?
They better have their elemental damage improved btw.
>>
>>168689462
Cute bully victim
>>
>tfw went from playing alchememe all day to barely logging in for 20 minutes
>>
>>168698285
How does a game go from "Here, have fucking infinite stam" for the first 60 levels or so to "Hope you have fun waiting for regen sucker".

They really should implement stamina pots for grindy games like these but its a very gumi-like thing to leave out basic things that nearly every other game has.
>>
>>168690858
>It doesn't matter that they changed it because it was shit!
Really dude? Do you love censorship and horrible localizations that much? Do you defend forced dubs in games too?

A localization's team job is to translate the game and bring it over. A localization's team is not to rewrite the story because they didn't like it better and a localization's team is not to fuck with the game or to completely rework the game to their tastes because they felt like it.

I'm not looking to read a literary masterpiece here or the ultimate game here, all I expect from a localization is to enjoy a game with an experience close to the original. If it was just a a small story rewrite then that'd be shit but more tolerable since they didn't go out of their way to redo the game but this particular piece went through the most awful westernization I've seen and one of the worst mobage localizations because they wanted to appeal to a wider audience that isnt going to touch the game anyway or will get tired of it in no time.
>>
>>168699206
>to make local; fix in, or assign or restrict to, a particular place, locality, etc.

>Localization is the adaptation of a product or service to meet the needs of a particular language, culture or desired population's "look-and-feel."

> the process of making a product or service more suitable for a particular country, area, etc.:

>The practice of adjusting a product's functional properties and characteristics to accommodate the language, cultural, political and legal differences of a foreign market or country.

> the process of translating a product into different languages or adapting a product for a specific country or region
>>
>>168699772
Good job copypasting a bunch of definitions, you sure proved me wrong with that one.

If you enjoy eating brutalized localizations in your free time then that's perfectly fine but don't expect other people to do the same.
>>
>>168675741
I not a flat 50hp regen per move though. The amount of HP you get is a % of the damage you do. Every time my fire loli slide attacks she gives 300-400hp to weak units and this applies to drives as well so you can deal damage while healing 1000-2000hp. Is a great leader skill for underground hard.
>>
How can I record mobile gameplay to make webm? I have seen people here do it sometimes.
>>
>>168689456
>play for a week
>expect to beat the hardest non-event contents
Good, and get out of /mbgg/ while you are at it.
>>
>>168689456
The trick to beat that is leaving one slot empty so you can use a friends beefed up Jupiter and bleed to win.
>>
How do you get gems in alchememe? None of the story quests give any and I feel like I'm wasting my time doing those. I just want to roll the guarantee...
>>
>buy some stacks for Scooters
>no limiteds in 30 pulls
>only two 6*
>Aina and Shisumi
At least it's not dupes, and they're going to be very useful for me (I was still lacking a red multiplayer lead). Wonder if Shisumi would be more useful than Masato on a Kano team.
>>
>>168700598
>I just want to roll the guarantee...
Pay up because the 1500 guarantee is paid gems only.
>>
>>168700598
You get 50 gems like every other story quest from achievements.
>>
>>168700305
It's easiest on iCrapples. Android usually requires root, because in google's infinite wisdom, they made anything affecting volume or recording sound require permissions. Go check the Acoustic Warning app permission requirements to see how dumb it is.
>>
>>168700708
>The brightness of your screen and/or filters you were using at the time can affect screenshots in android

Fucking why google.
>>
>>168700823
>Have to press two buttons to take a screenshot
>Timing is ass and if you get it wrong, you're taking a screenshot of your volume adjustment too
>All the extra black space at the bottom of the screen goes unused.
So many ruined screenshots.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-103300.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-103300.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Cute new tamashii. Also which 4* is it for the light buddha half since it's not the one currently up.
>>
>>168699206

Localization this that, you can blame the parent Gumi company because that's what -they-thought and they liked that shit that they made enough that they brought it back to JP phankill. They had the misguided vision of actually making Phankill's background story exist for real, but it's highly unfortunate that they chose to make it for the occasion of lolglobal when barely anyone cared because everyone who stayed on the original did for cute girls and most of everyone who heard of it and wants to see it in english wants it for the cute girls.

Sad about no seperate gacha for girls and dudes tho. That shits the worst.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-10-41-14.png (684KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-10-41-14.png
684KB, 540x960px
>>168700208
>I not a flat 50hp regen per move though. The amount of HP you get is a % of the damage you do
metis most certainly does not give a % lifesteal
that would be OP as fuck and also the actual value is 60 not 50
>>
>>168700598
it's from the achievements for doing the story, you missed a good source of gems, the DG collab which had like 150 gems per mission
You also get 250 gems for first 10 people you met in co-op and then 50 for another 90
>>
>>168701309
Metis's lifesteal leader skill has a cap of 60 health per hit otherwise it would be broken
Other lifesteal skills dont have caps as far as i know
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-10-49-29.png (694KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-10-49-29.png
694KB, 540x960px
>>168701451
>Metis's lifesteal leader skill has a cap of 60 health per hit
no, I mean, her stuff is not a 'lifesteal' in the traditional sense at all, it's just a 60 heal every time they make a move that does any damage and it gets affected by 'decrease instant heal effectiveness' shenanigans

It's nothing like what >>168700208 described
>>
>>168701451
>per hit

Does this work for fever and bleed procs?
>>
>>168701832
bleeding tick isn't a "move that does damage" so no, but fever attacks yes
>>
>>168701121
>everyone who stayed on the original
>everyone who heard of it and wants to see it in english
That's a pretty small demographic, though. For a localization to be worthwhile, it's gotta be bringing in new people that weren't playing or interested in the original version.

Not to say adding dudes is a good way to go about that, but I don't think "it's bad because it's the opposite of what players like us want" holds much weight for them either.
>>
>people use fish loli more than the trap
I dont know why. The confusion is so godly. Specially when you confuse their status like Jupiter or you steal their heals.
>>
>>168701121
>you can blame the parent Gumi company because that's what -they-thought and they liked that shit that they made enough that they brought it back to JP phankill.
You mean that closed off Zero mode thing that can be ignored with no dudes in the gacha?

It'd be perfectly okay if they did it like that in global, it'd be more content even if it was edgy dudes literally no one wanted but that'd be fine. Instead we get the cute little fairy as a grown scientist, the colorful world at the start turned into a shitty wasteland and the gacha polluted with shitty dudes that aren't even good in gameplay terms compared to the girls.

Its really just an awful localization that is there to remind us just how shitty localizations can be.
>>
>>168702070
Fish loli a lot easier to pull than trap. Traps rate is fucking abyssmal
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-11-00-57.png (810KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-11-00-57.png
810KB, 540x960px
>>168702070
see pic
even if I got the trap now, I'd rather use the +6 loli for her +109% speed boost
>>
>>168702207
Tell me about it, i have 10 fish lolis but no traps
>>
>>168702069
There's a million ways to go around that and attract more players but its hard and since your audience is a small niche then might as well aim to that niche instead of giving them the finger and aiming towards another audience that wont give your game a try because of the "objectified females".

If anything, they're offending three different groups with their IT ALL STARTS WITH ZERO shit.
First, the casual normie audience that will not touch the game because its anime and has cute girls in lewd poses. Adding dudes will not hide the girls unless they go censoring every girl and even then they still wouldnt touch it because its still anime.

Second, the audience that actually wanted dudes because they go in expecting to roll and use the dudes then find out they're just shitty global originals that cant hold a candle to the newest JP powercreep girls.

And third, the original audience that wanted to see the game brought over in one piece and not a phantom of its former self with edgy males polluting the gacha, a different MC and a whole new story.
>>
>>168702069

>For a localization to be worthwhile, it's gotta be bringing in new people that weren't playing or interested in the original version.

That's true, which is also why none of this is the fault some 'localization team' and has everything to do with the execs choice and I bet the creative team liked the idea too, because it's practically the part of their Phankill lore hinted at that they couldn't explore for real in the game. (even if it is a long excuse for 'why Killer Princesses even exist')

They made a fucking OVA for this, got the original artists that work on it to design dudes and backported the global story to jp.

That ain't a fucking 'localization team' job. That's a fucking business investment.
>>
>>168702483
>lets target the 100 english players that played the jp version over the 7 billion other people on the planet
>>
>>168702661
Adults are talking anon, be quiet.
>>
>>168702657
>That ain't a fucking 'localization team' job. That's a fucking business investment.

That makes it even worse considering their business investment failed miserably.
>>
>>168702483
>the casual normie audience that will not touch the game because its anime and has cute girls in lewd poses
And therein lies the problem with trying to localize these games, and why they almost invariably end up shit and shut down.
>>
>>168702070
>People use a near identical buffer that's far more common
I've pulled 1 trap to the +6 Kirinus I have, not included ones used for fodder. Trap rate is worse then 5*s I swear, same for Artemis. I have a +1 Astaroth compared to my +2 Artemis I started with.
>>
>>168702483

>Second, the audience that actually wanted dudes because they go in expecting to roll and use the dudes then find out they're just shitty global originals that cant hold a candle to the newest JP powercreep girls.

Probably why no global character can hold a candle to the their JP counterpart either.

>And third, the original audience that wanted to see the game brought over in one piece and not a phantom of its former self with edgy males polluting the gacha, a different MC and a whole new story.

Clearly not the original audience that knows anything about the game that tells them girls are killing other girls for their limit breaks.
>>
>>168702942
Is a +0 Artemis still good? Got her on my reroll but both of my 5* are already attackers.
>>
>>168702943
>Clearly not the original audience that knows anything about the game that tells them girls are killing other girls for their limit breaks.

It'd be kind of cool if you had to fight a copy of yourself for the final LB. They should have expanded the girls story and capitalized on their main asset and main draw of the game instead of adding shit no one ever wanted or asked for.
>>
>mfw I have a +2 trap

Stay jealous losers.
>>
>>168703078

>They should have expanded the girls story and capitalized on their main asset and main draw of the game instead of adding shit no one ever wanted or asked for.

I knorite, I wish this was actually applied to the actual jp story.
>>
>>168703068
if those 5*s don't include Astaroth then you're definitely going to need to keep Artemis around because those two characters are the only good "fuck this character in particular" characters with DEF negation
>>
>>168702318
>super rare
>is a 4*

Really makes you think
>>
>>168703230
This is mine
>>168688414
>>
>>168703068
Artemis is always good to keep, Inna or whatever is to and is far more common since they both share an ignore defense slide.
>>
>>168703249
I don't care too much about stars not entirely deciding rarity on their own because that's just a mobage tradition rather than shit that they NEED to do, but god damn I wish they'd be transparent about which character's in which category

>>168703315
yeah, you can still keep Artemis locked because she can still be used if you suddenly get a +6 on her one day
>>
>>168702158
>It'd be perfectly okay if they did it like that in global.

I agree.

> the colorful world at the start turned into a shitty wasteland

It's the shitty wasteland you first saw in jp's starting sequence, and after 100 stages of the colorful fantasy world full of generic Townsperson A, Old Wise Dude B and Kid C and barely any of the other Killer Princesses, I can't resent the wasteland any more than I resent the colorful world. Maybe it got better later, but it sure didn't back when global was announced.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-112213.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-112213.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>168703124
I-I'm not jealous of your cute boy. Just need new ugly wood girl and I have all the hasters though.
>>
>>168702070
Trap has a better drive skill by miles but Kirinus has better haste even when they're at equal +'s
>>
>>168703684
unless you solely use tap-only attackers that burn through all the speed ups, trap *can* be even faster by doing slide-tap-tap rotations, though the tap being random target is the issue
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-113112.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-113112.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I have more fun with these then should be allowed.

>>168704071
Which is why Kirinus is better for manual and trap for auto I believe from the hungryapp tier list. Same for Metis vs. Rusalka, with Rusalka being more auto friendly sonce her tap heals 2 instead of one. I think the best one is monkey girl 5* since her slide also reduces slide cooldown, but good lick getting +s.
>>
File: 1.jpg (155KB, 381x691px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
155KB, 381x691px
from which gacha should i pull?
>>
>>168704894
Top.
>>
>>168704894
bottom
>>
>>168704894
Always top right now, can only get those 5* and they're the best in the game.
>>
Do you get anything in the gumi games if you go through the trouble of getting all 3 collab keys?
>>
>>168705071
You can only get Rena through that. I think Alchememe gives her but you can't grind her crap.

She's pretty decent in Shobina as glass canon.

It's easier to get the keys than to get the lvl 20 and 30 achievenments anyways.

The PoyK one takes a while though but you'll have strong support units and, if you don't care for the game, a decent amount of jewels to revive.
>>
>>168705071

You can unlock the true end stages in all three games. I can't play Shinobina so I can't say for sure, but from what I heard, in Tagatame these stages are where you farm Rena's book(comes with her MA) and in Phankill it's where Rena drops(I think her book weapon is farmable here too).
>>
>>168705430
Is Rena good/worth farming in Alchememe? How's the actor class?
>>
>>168705549
Memelist has her at S+ at lv75, SS at 85
>>
>>168705549

Seems at least decent support. I don't use her much, but that's mostly because I don't deploy pure supports much.

She has useful map-wide statuses/debuffs, but that's kind of hit or miss with how non-player units tend to resist that shit. The map-wide HP cap up and map-wide heal is definitely pretty useful though, and she has some dark magic damage(the AoE one is pretty big too).

She debuffs her own defenses with her map abilities, so she needs to stay far away from the the fight(except for when she needs to snipe for jewels). Getting her to Ninja lets her play the keep away game better.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-18-04-11.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-18-04-11.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>still no Kurumi
>no more guarantees
I want to fucking die.
>>
>>168706434
Is that Kurumi card the Tamaya v2?
>>
>>168706434
Told you about those guaranteed dupes.
You can try some spread out singles later in the week, but I wouldn't suggest anyone to follow my experimental stupidity, especially since rolling without guarantees is horrible.
>>
>download honkai impact
>somehow an account is already created
>cant reinstall to remove
>see nothing about data wipe
>uninstall
isnt this suppose to be on steam
>>
>>168707407
Where do you tried to play it? Emulator?

It reminded me that someone posted that they somehow logged to other people account at a mobage on emulator sometime ago.
>>
File: 2.jpg (139KB, 385x683px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
139KB, 385x683px
is this a decent roll?
>>
>>168707697
If youre only going for one 5* then yes thats a good start
>>
>>168707690
yes on nox
>>
>>168707697
>poor saps who missed 5k gems and 3 4* ticket
>>
DC noob. What are the tap rotations I should be doing?
>>
>>168679604
Are the new Ordinal Scale characters limited time for the movie?

I feel like rerolling for OS Asuna.
>>
>arena
>opponent AI kills 2/3 of my team before I get a hit off
>my zain kills all 3 of them
sasuga
>>
File: IMG_6172[1].png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6172[1].png
1MB, 1136x640px
Finished in around 3 days or so.

Now where's her fucking sword? Why isn't it unlocked like Rena's or the other EX missions.

Time to do Rena's, I guess.
>>
>>168709237
Fuck. Checked the wiki and it was a weapon gacha. Like anyone would've bothered rolling that...
>>
>Yomi can apply confuse with super high rate on Shinobina and make the enemies fight themselves with two AOEs
>Meanwhile she's pretty bad tier in Tagatame

Feels pretty bad man
>>
>>168709484
>Pretty bad tier
Not really. She could be much better but she does her job decently. Her job prevents her from beign pretty bad tier altogether.
>>
>>168701102
Light Buddha twin was last week, they alterate.
>>
File: screenshot_2017-02-18-12-06-36.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2017-02-18-12-06-36.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>168709484
If you are okay with sacrificing speed, she can hit pretty hard. Looks to be around 540-550 attack when fully upgraded
>>
File: C4eRf6SUYAEZ3V_.jpg-large.jpg (294KB, 1650x2036px) Image search: [Google]
C4eRf6SUYAEZ3V_.jpg-large.jpg
294KB, 1650x2036px
Recommend me a mobage with some actual gameplay.
>>
>>168711598
tennis
>>
>>168711494
I wish I could get her bow
>>
>>168711494
those ripped pantyhose
fapfap
>>
>>168711687
I used one continue to get it. You just have to clear it without using a rental so you can continue as many times as you want
>>
>>168701102

I wonder if the new characters will appear in the gacha or as descends.
>>
>>168711956
What team did you use?
>>
>>168711494

Definitely the one thing her job setup allows that no other Ranger really does. On the other hand, a slow Ranger without extra range will have a hard time keeping away from enemies and Ranger is pretty fragile compared to Machinery.
>>
File: 61372765_p0.jpg (480KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
61372765_p0.jpg
480KB, 1200x840px
>>168711598
>>
>>168712059
I don't remember exactly but a dark-water mix. Aswad leader with Yomi and Kudastein plus three water tanks in Sheena, Saber Remira, and Forcas.
>>
>>168697816
>攻撃倍率:約9.6倍 +炎1200
>攻撃倍率:約70.9倍 +炎200
Doubt it, her original form was more physical based like almost every other character before colopl became the bad guys
>>
>>168711598
Let's Gather Pussies.
>>
>>168715431
Cant find this in the store. Got a link?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-14-35-40.png (827KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-14-35-40.png
827KB, 1280x800px
>>168711956
>>168713092
Oh I managed to do it with two continues, thanks for the advice anon. I expected Zain to carry but Spica was the one that had the 1k+ hits on shit.

Feels good to clear and know I wont have to miss out on their weapons. Going to try for Sakura's weapon next, should I try for the Forcas and Basho weapons even if I don't have them?
>>
>>168716257
You might get them when they rerun the event/gacha but even if they don't the weapons still provide bonus stats to whoever they are equipped to
>>
>>168711598
Bleach Brave Souls
>>
>>168716257
Might as well. Won't be able to use their MA but still a stat stick for classes can use it
>>
>>168715431
I've seen you spam this all the time but never provide any links.
Anon pls.
Don't tell me it's Neko Atsume.
>>
>>168718024
Congrats anon, you finally got the joke.
>>
>full hp with shield on
>gets 1shot by luci ult
>i activate luci ult and try to kill someone
>waste all my time hitting one person don't kill them
I wasn't even killed by a special shot while in luci ult. What is this retarded garbage
>>
>>168708126
Just do auto
>>
>>168719948
AI is dumb. Never uses supports or tank slides
>>
>>168703124
Jokes on you, my trap is +3
>>
>DC water trap

Bruh this is a girl. No way a boy can look like this. I know because I am straight and my penis reacted positively to this character.
>>
>>168721275
Grats on coming out of the closet
>>
>>168721275
Congratulations, you're a raging homosexual.
Make sure to attend the LGBT parades near you next time.
>>
>>168716439
>>168717483
>Clear Yomi's after two continues without issues
>Clear Sakura's with two continues without issues
>Clear forcas with only one continue
>Basho's stage has an army of tanky characters in the back and the eye swaps places with one of the golems on its first turn

I think I'll skip this last one, 3 out of 4 isn't bad.
Feeling a lot better after unlocking the MAs for the girls I got.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vhNhiysIbCXUAG6I5njjrXBRUOWVDIj83H7kq0DY7r0/pub

>Freyr
>Deal 793(180% of damage) to 2 random enemies

Which damage is it doing 180% of?
>>
Do you guys ever return to games that you previously quit after a long time to see what's new?
>>
>>168722239
I downloaded grimm notes once a couple months back and remembered why I stopped pretty fast.
>>
>>168721807

If you can have someone with charm lying around, you could try something like this(not guaranteed to go smoothly): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRetGotiNqM
>>
>>168722464
>lv85
dropped. Having level 80+ illusionists makes the game so much better it's not even funny. Who knows if I have enough willpower to login and ticket shard quests for the next 5 months
>>
>>168722239
Yeah but they always get worse. Game of Dice for example started really well. Came back a year later and is the most pay to win game I have ever seen with a very aggressive VIP system.
>>
>>168722015
my best guess is that it scales 80% better than other straight up skills which scale at 100%

also that sounds outdated, he hits 3 people now
>>
>>168722464
tfw no setsuna or charm girl

I should have grabbed Setsuna and Suzuka with my tickets, I have many regrets.
>>
>>168723138
To be fair, you don't actually need Setsuna to repeat what the guy in the video did. As soon as he landed the charm successfully, the rest was just a Pythagoras Device. The charm girl is just a dancer so any dancer you have will do.

The hard part is to have your dancer being fast enough so she acts before the eyeball, and the charm to land correctly. The former is levels and gears and the latter is luck.
>>
File: Rofia.png (319KB, 356x484px) Image search: [Google]
Rofia.png
319KB, 356x484px
>>168723138
Isn't the charm girl a 4*?
>>
>>168722239
I came back to Hellfire:the Summoning. Service has ended.
>>
>>168722665
The get Rofia, 4* so much more common in the gacha and eaiser to farm
>>
>>168724093
Yeah you probably don't need Setsuna but I still deeply regret not grabbing her from my ticket, I should have grabbed her instead of Hazel. I could farm her yeah but I'm looking at a two month farm here.

>>168724195
The charm one was the dancer I thought but I wasnt charms were that common.
>>
>>168724281
I have Rofia. I don't think you know much speed helps and a lv60 rofia won't do shit.
>>
>>168724093

An assassin works too I heard, and is naturally faster than a Dancer.

>>168724195

You're right, but the picture is the Illusionist.
>>
>>168724347
I wasnt aware charms were that common*
My bad
>>
>>168722239
I generally trust past me's judgment, and keep away from stuff I've left once.

Occasionally I'll hear about a character or event that lures me back in. It usually doesn't last long.
>>
>>168724093
Would I be fast enough with a level 83 Chihaya?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-22-40-59.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-22-40-59.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Calling it. There was never any use to his F/L version but now that I will feed him away he will be useful in the next ranking.
>>
>get my fire bleed ninja in DC to +3
>420 damage per second

This is crazy good. Who are the strongest bleed characters in the game? might want to make a whole team of this.
>>
>>168728636
Hestia is 1100 at +6 but good luck with that
>>
How could they fuck the Fire Emblem game up this badly? At high levels you do exactly 0 damage to the opposing element. That's _literally_ rock paper scissors with better graphics.
>>
>>168728913
>nintendo
>not developing a cash grab over 2 weeks then releasing it to rake in millions
>>
>>168728913
>How could they fuck the Fire Emblem game up this badly? At high levels you do exactly 0 damage to the opposing element.

No you don't

I've killed some water enemies with a Fire tiki and i've destroyed some green stuff with Ephraim.
Just dont try to kill a high res target with a mage and dont try to kill a heavy with a physical attacker.
>>
>>168729079
>use all of these things that you don't have and probably won't ever get

okay
>>
>>168729226
I'll make it simpler for you to understand

BIG RES NUMBERS = Hit me with a PHYSICAL attacker

BIG DEF NUMBERS = Hit me with a MAGE

Is that simple enough?
>>
>>168729369
I'll make it simpler for YOU to understand: there is no FUCKING way to have such a diverse team without paying tons of money
>>
>>168729442
Yeah you're right, even this watered down FE is too much for your little brain.
Have you considered candy crush?
>>
>>168729562
So you're conceding the point then? Cool.
>>
>>168729653
I'm just suggesting games that even someone like you would get. I hear fruit ninja and clash of clans are good too.
>>
>>168729442
I'd normally agree with that sentiment when it comes to mobage that necessitates very specific team compositions to clear stages.

But there are literally only two types of actual damage divisions in FE, as >>168729369 describes.

That's not exactly my definition of a demanding diversification.
>>
Want to check out Granblue, I've rerolled like close to 30 times now. Only garbage aside from the obligatory SSR like Zeta or Lady Grey.

What am I doing wrong?
Any other things I should know?
>>
>>168731054
>What am I doing wrong?
You werent born under a lucky star and you're rerolling outside legfest

>>168731054
>Any other things I should know?
Not really, just keep at it
>>
>>168731054
Buy an account with 5+ SSRs for less than $15
>>
>>168731187
When's the next legfest?
>>
>>168731251
End of month
>>
>>168731054
ssr rates outside of legfest are 3%, dont worry, it's normal luck for that
>>168731251
end of every month, some people say it could show up around 28th,probably because that's when summer characters are apparently leaving, so you can save yourself the trouble and reroll during better rates or reroll now for rare limited characters, whatever you choose, the 3rd anniversary should start pretty soon next month so if you want to try the game, do have an account ready by march
>>
File: 1428463433843.png (1MB, 949x842px) Image search: [Google]
1428463433843.png
1MB, 949x842px
>>168729442
You may have to get lucky to get high tier characters for every role, but unless you have really bad gacha luck you should be able to get someone to fill most roles. After my initial 4 reroll characters and two full rolls I'm missing a Red sword and Blue & Green mages. You at least have a degree of control in the gacha being able to pull specific colors, even if it requires you to spend a minimum of five orbs.

Don't get me wrong, the combat is really watered down and simple. There's no accuracy/evasion and no crits, and damage is just straight addition and subtraction other than the, admittedly large, effect of the triangle. For me, the small maps and movement are even worse, though.

I've only played a couple FE games and was never heavily invested to it, so FEH just feels like a throwaway cash grab. I'll play it for a little while and when I run out of orbs or get bored I'll just drop it. Nintendo will make a bunch of money because it's the FE IP and fans will pay, even when the game is kind of crap and doesn't have much content.

Meanwhile, even with the complaints about >gumi and the STARTS FROM ZERO guy, there's still PotK bringing a better FE-style experience to mobile.
>>
No reason to start GBF now with the way t hey're doing resistances desu. You'd be able to clear like 1 event every 6 months before you have a pool for everything
>>
>>168731898
why would a new player be doing high level events
>>
>>168732098
SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GRANBLUE IS DEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DEAD I TELL YOU
>>
>>168732098
>need unknowns for your element
>cant even clear the event with said element
nice system
>>
>>168731645
I suppose I'll roll a few times when there are appealing summer characters. Really wanted to get Zooey but she seems to be gone now.

Is there a way to automate rerolling?
>>
>>168732275

>'need' unknowns for your element
>unknowns happen once in a blue moon

How did anyone ever get by playing this game the last two years ?!
>>
>>168732438
she'sthere but her rates aren't incrased anymore
and no
>>
I don't know if this question has been asked before, but does iOS and Android share the same server for God Eater Online? I want to play it but me and my friend uses different phone so I want to ask here first before downloading
>>
>>168732438
She's not gone. Just doesn't have a rateup so you'll never roll her. Buy an account
>>
>>168732658
I don't know but don't play it.

It's fucking shit.
>>
In VC, should I be switching my arena group once I break top 1000? Do I get more rewards for moving to group 10, or would it just be harder to get the same rewards I'm earning now in 11? I finally reached the point where I can stay in the 700-1300 range and an extra 50-60 diamonds and several hundred tokens every day is really nice
>>
>>168732863
>switch team
The question is why? Do you lose when getting attacked? Do you think your team is too bad? Do you even get attacked? If you hadn't had any problems right now you can just keep it.
>Switching groups
The rewards are the same for every group. If you switch a group you start at the lowest rank and have to fight back to your past rank. Higher numbered groups are newer groups, which means newer players, which means weaker players. But that only applies when a group is freshly opened. Meaning Group 13 right now. If you can keep your placement I wouldn't recommend switching groups, there's really no benefit to it, except if you can get into a freshly opened one.
>>
Is there a place to rewatch scenes or stages in tagatame?

I want to rewatch a particular scene I missed because my app crashed
>>
>>168736056
main page -> gear in the top left -> 4th button
>>
>>168736273
Thanks a lot
>>
>fast serve always makes me stumble so the opponent can smash it.
wtf is this shit.
>>
>>168736363
Oh huh its only replaying the start sequence that I already saw and I wanted to watch what was after the battle. This sucks.
>>
>>168736575
It will play the after battle part as well. Press skip once. Sometimes the game goes haywire that doesn't load the scene after battle so you may have to try a couple of times.

I had the same problem while trying to watch the ending sequence to book 1, and ended up having to restart the game to get the after battle scenes
>>
>>168736801
>Sometimes the game goes haywire that doesn't load the scene after battle so you may have to try a couple of times.
t-thanks gumi
>>
>>168733862
Alright, gotcha, that's what I was wondering

I can stay around or below 1000 in group 11 still so I guess I'll stick to that one, no sense in moving up to 10 and struggling to get my old rank back
>>
>>168732790
Is it bad? Been kinda waiting for the game to come out but oh well
>>
File: 1461731591397.png (42KB, 455x169px) Image search: [Google]
1461731591397.png
42KB, 455x169px
Boipussy get
>>
>>168738339
Fuck you
>>
>Arc 3 home music is comfy as fuck
>Story char is a cute girl instead of a dude

Now this is what I was looking for.
>>
Anyone play memory defrag here?

I just pulled an OS Kirito and don't know if he's good. Also if I don't have any weapons, is it worth it to do the OS Weapon banner now? I only have 180 jewels left..
>>
Why is DC shit now?
>>
>>168739309
Because you can't get 3-5k gems a day now.
>>
>>168739309
>>168740151
And to expand on that, F2P have to dailies for like 3 months to even get enough blood shards to get a 5* from reincarnation
>>
>>168739275
All OS characters are good. Kirito, Silica and Sinon being the best. Weapons matter as much as the character so you should definitely roll the guarantee 4* weapon gacha and pray you get something good.
>>
>>168740303
>>168739275
Memory DeFag isn't even fun why do you play it? The parry is annoying and avoiding attacks is a hassle.
>>
>>168740151
How many can you get?
>>
>>168740512
Sounds to me like you're bad and want to blame the game instead. The only bad part about the game is the stupid grind. The gameplay is solid and ranking events are fun.
>>
>>168740579
1k from dailies.
>>
>>168740151
Why not? what did they remove?
>>
>>168740512
Avoiding attacks is definitely difficult due to no vertical dash (the jump is retarded), but parrying is piss easy.

Literally git gud.
>>
>>168740614
I'm not bad I play action games all the time. Is it so hard to believe that the machanics are a bit shitty?
>>
>>168708212
They most likely are limited to the movie promo.
>>
>>168740151
I started a month ago and didnt even know you could get that many in a day. I only did they dailies. What was I doing wrong?
>>
File: qKQKom0.png (256KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qKQKom0.png
256KB, 1024x1024px
>>168739110
Someone fill me in, whats the setting for arc 3?

Whats the deal with the cute girl saying something about it not mattering if you're a girl or a guy?
>>
>Reminded that Ordinal Scale movie is releasing soon
>Go look up tickets for GTA showing
>All sold out over a month in advance

What the fuck.
Do popular anime movies get rescreens? Or am I out of luck?
>>
>>168741138
You want to watch an SAO movie?
>>
>>168741304
SAO is a good anime. Kotaku agrees.
>>
>>168741039
Alchemy is forbidden or something.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-18+at+04.02.45).png (27KB, 702x425px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-18+at+04.02.45).png
27KB, 702x425px
>>168741039
>>
>>168740921
Can you explain how you find the parrying "annoying" other than you being shit at the game?

Although I do agree the avoiding is a hassle because of that stupid jump.
>>
>>168741605
It's annoying for me personally because I prefer getting in doing my damage and getting out when I see an attack coming. I don't like being forced to switch characters either. But hey maybe I am just shit and need to practice.
>>
>>168741598
>Cant fall in love with a mahou shoujo or you die

Wow that's rough.

And thanks for the screenshot, that's exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>168741821
You don't actually have to switch to another character when parrying. You can just normal attack to recover MP and keep using that one. It's what everyone does when you have 1 good character and 2 shit ones. In the current event my Silica does all the work and my other two characters are cheerleaders.
>>
>>168741039
>>168741598

As a result, men are generally kept out as second-class citizens and Alchemy is taboo in Lustburg.

Also, by then it got obvious to me that the countries are named after the seven sins.
Wrathris, Enviria, Slothstein and now Lustburg.
>>
>>168741304
I've literally never watched anything SAO before so I want to give it a try. Maybe I'll meet some new friends there too.

But literally all 9 showings are sold out. I wonder how long they had pre-order tickets for sale.
>>
File: HELP.jpg (215KB, 542x907px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
215KB, 542x907px
How do I get out of my own fucking village and go to others.
>>
>>168741821
Nothing you said in this post made any sense.
>>
>>168740972
You weren't doing anything wrong
Script kiddies are just salty that they can't run their 24 hour/ day macros to auto farm gems for them anymore

You can still get 1.5k per day just doing your dailies / labyrinth / pvp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpeoRQdC7FI

Ready for IDOLS?
>>
>>168743080
>implying you needed a script

Just bring a healer and you could do it with just auto very easily, no need to solo farm with a macro, the only one that even needed real investment was autoing 7-1N

Most people that I know that even bothered to macro actually used macros to do affection and sell 2* units because it got tiring to do it by hand

>>168740836
They removed the friend medals from gold chest and increased the cost to affection 2* units, so you can't farm gems / onyx with friend medals and the cost to get the gold reward from affection became too expensive to do it reliably
>>
>>168746276
I'm pretty sure you got the wrong thread there
>>
>>168742714
I think if you go to the guild members page there's a quit button
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-21-03-34.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-21-03-34.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
Is she good?
>>
>>168747000
Didn't even know I joined one.

God damn it.
>>
File: 5465645.jpg (161KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
5465645.jpg
161KB, 1280x721px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_yZ0DdjOFM
>>
>>168747845
Do most females show midrift in tenni?
>>
File: 564.png (259KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
564.png
259KB, 800x1024px
>>168747845
Shinki for tennis. That was fast.

>>168747973
Not really tina is just lewd.
>>
File: C4_YdCvWQAAUX2d.jpg_large.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
C4_YdCvWQAAUX2d.jpg_large.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
I don't know if this goes here but new Charlotte figure at w2017w

The fang ruined her
https://twitter.com/amiamihobbynews/status/833122453249458177
>>
>>168747845
>Tina
The pandering is non-stop.

>>168748568
I wonder what happened to the Kurumi figure.
>>
File: Kawaii boku.jpg (76KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kawaii boku.jpg
76KB, 550x450px
>>168745146
Also in case anyone wants more idol info: Miyaka shares a VA with the cutest idol in the whole world.
>>
File: Rage.png (12KB, 187x75px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.png
12KB, 187x75px
>>168747845
those dislikes
>>
>>168749159
Ayana is the cutest
>>
>>168749159
>kuso boku
fuck that bitch
>>
hows eng potk? dropped jp back when it came out but fire emblem got me interested in that type of gameplay again. fire emblem got boring.
>>
>>168749710
Gumi's worst localization to date, play JP instead.
>>
>>168749790
guess ill skip it. i wanna play something in english.
>>
>>168750069
Highly recommend not playing something in english.
>>
>>168750159
i get bored and drop em after a week hard to get invested when most are autobattle crap and you dont understand anything.
>>
File: C4_Wb46VYAAOrf9.jpg (59KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
C4_Wb46VYAAOrf9.jpg
59KB, 854x1280px
>>
>It'll take 3 months to get Rofia and other farmable chars to 85 assuming I start today, farm shards every day without missing one and dont pull any dupes
>4 months for a 4* you don't have and 5 months for a 5*

These time gates get scarier when you actually do the math. At least 75 is only a little over a month for characters you do have which should hopefully be enough.
>>
how were you able to get 3000 gems a day in DC before this update
>>
>>168745362
>>168751108
>>
File: sheena.jpg (271KB, 906x657px) Image search: [Google]
sheena.jpg
271KB, 906x657px
>>168751062
I think you are overestimating the extra stats you get from going to 85. I'm not going to bother after getting my characters to 75.
>>
>>168752985
Oh that's a huge relief then. I assumed you needed 85 since everyone and their mothers have 85 guys in videos and shit.

Thanks for proving me wrong anon.
>>
>>168749710
Global PotK is fine. It's less generous than JP PotK, but that is standard operating procedure. You can still do fine with the event farmable event units and judicious use of free lazuli - i.e. ignore most/all step gacha. It's not the same story as JP PotK, but that's honestly a very small portion of the game. It's still mostly collecting characters and grinding them up. There are guys, but they're still vastly outnumbered by girls. Right now there are two free lazuli pulls a day and the Madoka collab is going on for another month. If you want a FE-like game in English, Global is fine.
>>
>>168748568
Where the hell is the Kurumi fig we were promised ages ago?
>>
Is it still important to get Silica 4* in tutorial roll for memory defrag with the new Cardinal scale characters out? I saved an account with 4* Kirito CS because I was reading that he was good but I don't know if I should keep rerolling.
>>
>>168753131
5 speed is huge though, especially for someone like rofia or chihaya who need to go first
>>
>>168753235
Probably holding it off until the anime airs
>>
>>168753863
It isn't. OS characters are like SAO Silica on steroids. Get one and a good weapon and you'll be set for quite a while.
>>
>>168754846
>SAO already caught shironeko memorial fever
the way all no stam games go
>>
>>168754846
Are JPN players still figuring out how to tier them because they're new? I can decide between a Kirito, Asuna or Sinon CS account right now.
>>
>>168754162
>Implying they'll show any other characters that aren't from the main story, just like every mobage adaptation
>>
>>168754996
We already have some numbers and it goes
>Kirito > Silica > Asuna > whatever

Also, if I have no weapons is it worth it to go for a weapon pull? Which one is better, the guaranteed 4* or the OS banner?
>>
anyone have any strats for mapping keys to touchscreen on emulator

started honkai impact and got the redhead. not only is she the super slow but powerful charge attack character but shes even slower and far more hittable when I can only move one direction at any given time
>>
>>168754996
Their tier list haven't been updated in a long time so dunno what they think of them.

The main gimmick of OS characters is Damage Up after 30 combo and ATK + Heal on SS3, so the one who can combo the fastest and consistently would have an advantage.

Kirito can combo well, has the second highest Attack and his Battle Skill is ATK +12%. From what I've seen he's regarded as the best since he goes pure damage and that's what matters the most.
Asuna can combo well and her attack speed is decent. Her SS3 is the same as Yuuki's.
Silica can combo very easily but her ATK isn't that high. Her Battle Skill is ATK/MP +6%. You can replenish your MP easily and spam SS1/SS3 all the time.
Sinon has high Attack, her SS3 is very fast and has a nice knockback effect. Her Battle Skill is +12% MP so I guess they want you to spam skills. Playing ranged isn't for everyone though. Works better on multiplayer when you can sit back and let others tank and as a secondary character on ranking events.
Lizbeth has great stats but Mace can't combo very quickly compared to the rest.
>>
>>168756917
>>168756373
I dont play SAO but have they added the original characters like Rain or Seven?

How good are they?
>>
>>168756917
Will Mace ever get buffed? It's like the shittiest weapon class next to bow.
>>
>>168756994
Starter Seven is one of the best healers and staff damage dealers in the game. Rain is average, not particularly good at anything.
>>
>>168756994
>I don't play X game, but can you tell me if they have X in it?
>>
>>168757141
>Rain is average, not particularly good at anything.

How disappointing. She was really good in her game and really cute too.
>>
>>168757246

I remember her Sword Rain being pretty strong, but is kinda wonky in the hitting department. If timed right it can be devastating as all the swords hit even if the enemy is flying. If timed wrong they can fly right past a guy that's in your face.
>>
Do story achievements ever get reset, expire or anything in alchememe?

I've been sitting on a lot of my exp achievements to have on demand levelups for the AP refills whenever I feel like I really want to farm something now that I'm at level 80 and dont have infinite AP anymore.
>>
>>168758114
no
>>
New DC raid when? I got cucked hard in this chocolate event. Bad 5s and shitty 4s from sacrificing. At least I got 2 Metis.
>>
>>168758578
>sacrifice 4* with 40% chance
>cucked
You would think I would learn to never trust anything under 100
>>
>>168758578
are the raids fun? I quit DC before because the endgame was either PvP or UG neither of which is fun
>>
>>168758578
This Wednesday or next Wednesday id imagine
>>
Anyone got a reroll guide for Shironeko?
>>
>>168759714
do story until you unlock event ship
do present quests
leech co-op for gems
>>
>>168760035

Is their a unit I should try to start with?
>>
>>168760992
http://appmedia.jp/sironekoproject/663475

everyone else is literally useless thanks to colopl the geniuses
>>
>>168679604
>>168682929
>>168708212
Friend Codes?
>>
Is there a way to avoid the timer till death thing from the new asmedeous boss in shironeko? Are you suppose to run away from that purple ball?
>>
>>168686413
Friend code?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-12-03-06.png (453KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-12-03-06.png
453KB, 576x1024px
>>168761782
>>168761909
NA Server.
>>
Anyone knows about quest event where you must kill 5 enemies with QTE ? i've already killing enemies with QTE more than 5 though
>>
>>168750816
nice, very cute
>>
>>168728636
My Jupitor is at +4 and he does 817 per tick. My Hestia is +3 and she does more than 600 per tick. My ninja is only +3
>>
>>168762840
Are there items that substitute dupes or are you just a luckfag?
>>
>Try to launch 7k again
>So much daily content that finishing it is equivalent to a full-time job
If you're a NEET all that content is great, though
>>
>>168763641
>If you're a NEET all that content is great, though
Nah its not.

Eventually it goes from cool things to do and a game to play all day to a huge chore when you've been playing for a while on most games like that.
>>
What are these different colored gems in my inventory in DC?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-231324.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-231324.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>168762514
Thanks, here's mine 267133513988

I'm still rocking FD Kiritio, I have OS Asuna and Lisibeth but lack the col to get them right.
>>
>>168763943
Yeah, that's why I remember I dropped it in the first place. Too much busywork to do.

At least Valk Connect isn't too much of a chore, you can blow through your daily shit in like 10 minutes and still have some progression.
>>
>>168763987
need them for increasing rarity
>>
>>168764081
Added.
>>
>>168760992
currently none. You should wait until there are new meorials to reroll.
>>
>>168763110
Just a luckfag, sorry.
>>
>>168753235
I wonder if they had to redesign it according to the new school uniform.
>>
>>168764245
Are you finished with the Asuna event? If not I could use the help farming points, bout halfway there.
>>
>>168765152
I am but I don't mind helping you.
>>
File: 1474477028068.png (60KB, 455x216px) Image search: [Google]
1474477028068.png
60KB, 455x216px
Second boypussy today. Should I explode?
>>
File: scared.png (26KB, 299x64px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
26KB, 299x64px
>>168765330
I appreciate it, thanks.

What do I do about pic related?
>>
>>168765549
Fuck you.
>>
>>168765806
Kill him and take his place
>>
File: 61167166.jpg (209KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
61167166.jpg
209KB, 525x600px
After maintenance on the 22nd, look forward to 10 days of 2525 energy followed by 2525 free bit money on the 27th.
>>
>>168766376
but I don't like boys
>>
>>168766516
You'll be too busy washing the feet of heretics to molest little boys
>>
is this a decent event to roll in Terra Battle?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-211401.jpg (16KB, 295x89px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-211401.jpg
16KB, 295x89px
I did it, I'm free.
>>
>tried a shit ton of games over the year
>the only game i still comeback to daily is bleach brave souls
>>
How is everyone doing with their musical harem?
>>
File: unknown.png (498KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
498KB, 624x624px
Bully the shortstack
>>
>tfw log in to Drift Girls for the first time in forever
>Google account shit asking me for some permissions or some shit
>Think nothing of it
>Game starts up, acting like I'm starting it for the first time ever
>My account is fucking gone
D-did I just lose my account
>>
>tfw I just realized there is a low graphic mode to DC
Now I regret not leaving my phone on auto grind during the last 2 days. For those of you who still don't know, go to settings, go to the second tab, and its the button that says SD/HD. You have to download new sets of art, but after that my phone hasn't even heated up the last 3 hours of auto.
>>
>>168767630
Show me your account anon. I discovered that game last month and play it religiously now. The x2 gacha coming up is gonna be sick.
>>
>>168767601
Save me anon
>>
>>168770320
Why aren't you playing it on a emulator to save your phone's life?
>>
>>168770820
I just trash my phone with reckless abandon and buy a new one every year.
>>
>>168686413
im still trying to do Master for a better score but so far only got to 750k~
got SAO Silica and the 4* OS dagger, but my main problem is the shitty controllers, sometimes the parry goes off and others i just jump.
>>
>>168767281

There's going to be 2 gold per 10 rolls in 2-3 weeks.
>>
mumi
>>
File: 56455.jpg (411KB, 1440x2355px) Image search: [Google]
56455.jpg
411KB, 1440x2355px
Anyone made it into the bang dream beta?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnNzG-l4ahk
>>
Question about DC. What is fine to turn into Onyx? I'm assuming the 1 and 2 stars, but what about 3*s? Is there a list for it?
>>
Let me know something if you're still on later ai
>>
>>168773635
Finally a rhythm game with no stamina bar!
>>
>>168774259
Thanks for the runs.
>>
>>168774284
>it uses tickets

I don't know if that's better
>>
>>168774248
Yeah all 1-3*s
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-231308.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-231308.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Is this good enough for 900 gems spent? One 10 roll yielded 0 5* but if the two that i got are s ranked then i reckon i can start with them. Pls help tagatame anons.
>>
>>168774645
Eh, not really. You have no damage to carry you. I'd try for at least a Setsuna.
>>
>>168774407
Nah man THANK YOU, you helped me out so much in so little time compared to when I join randos.
>>
>>168774645
Flamel isn't really good until his 4th (upgraded 3rd) job.
>>
File: 20170219041312.webm (3MB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170219041312.webm
3MB, 432x768px
>>168771540
Something I learned is that on Master it's fine to go crazy on the boss, only on Master+ you need to always parry and take no damage.

Here's a quick Master run I just did, got me 983k points. Since you have also Silica and her weapon you should be able to do the same more or less.

As for the controls, I play on emulator so I don't have trouble with it. What I do is hold guard and then flick up and release when I want to parry.
>>
Luciano seems like he's suppose to be a duelist gunner so I understand why he has low range kinda, but why the fuck does he have such a slow walk speed too
>>
>>168774730
>>168774851
O-oh

Is there a quicker reroll method for non rooted devices than deleting data?
>>
>>168775217
>rerolling in tagatame without root
>downloading like 2gb every time
lol
>>
Are there rate up days in DC. Don't know if I should wait to roll or not.
>>
>>168775027
How do the ranking points even work? Do only the points of the highest difficulty level matter?
>>
>>168775589
Roll whenever it doesn't matter.
>>
>>168764256
Are memorials the weapons the characters use?

What's the situation in Shironeko?

Another posted said to roll for Maya, Melven, or the Valentines. Are their weapons bad or outdated?
>>
>>168775027
sadly i only have SAO silica, so the damage is not even close to what you do.
>>
>it's a jean teleports to your portal key and it takes you 1 fucking minute to kill that stupid bitch episode
Cancerous piece of shit
>>
>>168775637
Damage you do to enemies is your positive score. Damage enemies do to you is converted to negative score and multiplied by 5 or 10 depending on the difficulty. Then a time bonus is added to your score depending on how fast you cleared the quest and a clear bonus depending on the difficulty.

Whoever can clear the highest difficulty the fastest and without taking much damage is usually at the top with 1.5m-1.2m points. If you can't clear it like them what you can do is to focus on the second to last quest and do a perfect run clearing it fast and without taking damage. Your score won't be enough to get you into Top 3 but 900k-1m is usually enough for Top 4-10.
>>
Is there a new Alchemist guide since the one in the doc is old apparently?
>>
>>168776006
Like most other mobage, it's not possible to compete with whales unless you get super lucky with your pulls. Play for fun instead of trying to top ranks.
>>
>>168775698
2 more questions sorry it's newshit ones. When does daily reset, and if I +1 a child, will the + disappear if I upgrade them to the next star level?
>>
>>168776947
Reset is 2 or 3pm EST, can't remember. No you don't lose + when you upgrade rarity.
>>
>>168777059
Thanks
>>
>>168775840
Memorials are characters that got released in order to boe a memorial of something. x million download memorial, sword buff memorial, Glico collab memorial, new class memorial, etc.

I don't know whether the current valentine characters are memorial or not, but even as memorials, they are quite underwhelming I think.

Are you new? The weapon for that particular character can be seen in their full image potrait. That particular weapon usually got in the weapon gacha a couple of days after the character is in. The weapon will be in the gacha as long as the character corresponding to that weapon is also in the gacha.

If you really want to reroll now, just get Maya.
>>
In DC how many games of PvP do you need to play to keep your rank? I'm all paranoid now since last week I was Silver but suddenly got dropped to Bronze on the reset day despite playing as casually as I normally do...
>>
>>168749234
Even for Japanese videos on other things (makeup, etc.) I've noticed it's pretty common to have more dislikes than likes. I guess they're just a tough audience to please when it comes to content on YouTube.
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-19_03-59-57.png (795KB, 574x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-19_03-59-57.png
795KB, 574x1022px
>>168686550
I found the tier list but none of my healers are on there. Which should I use? Also, rolled another 5*, and it was a dupe dana. Do I use it to upgrade my first dana, or save to do the sacrifice thing?
>>
>>168779724
Upgrade her
>>
>>168685561
I treat them like monogatari
>>
File: 1487435176.jpg (826KB, 800x1286px) Image search: [Google]
1487435176.jpg
826KB, 800x1286px
>>
Do we not have a list of players to add for DC?
>>
File: IMG_20170219_165754.jpg (57KB, 691x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_165754.jpg
57KB, 691x202px
So, nobody play this ?
Already doing battle for fucking hours and no result.
>>
File: 1391613485311.jpg (64KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1391613485311.jpg
64KB, 550x550px
>>168782185
What is it and why should I play it
>>
File: 5646.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5646.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>168775840
Tier 1 = event gacha with 2 or 3 characters
Tier 2 = event gacha with 3 or more characters
Tier 3 = regular gacha four star characters.

Memorials get used quite loosely in this game. Basically he is saying to wait and reroll the gacha that have the most broken op characters(tier 1). They usually come in sets of mostly 2 or sometimes 3 characters and aren't tied to seasonal themes like xmas or new years. So the current valentines(tier 2) isn't one of them.
>>
>>168782928
Honkai impact jap ver
>>
>>168782185
Isn't that just kill 5 enemies in slo-mo time? That or with your special combo attack.

I only played the chink version but i recognise QTE.
>>
Should I keep going on this account? OS Kirito was from 2 singles after tutorial and I only got Philia from the guaranteed 4* banner. I haven't done the guaranteed Weapon banner yet. I have some other accounts I can switch to with an OS character.
>>
>Shinkis in tennis
Time to Fran again. Hope they improve her skill too.
>>
>>168783720
>Shinkis in tennis
Has the game been out for a year yet?
>>
69D6F3E8

Ifrit at 72%
>>
>>168783913
Not yet, I think its half a year.
>>
Does anybody have a tier list for Destiny Child I could check out? Google is only giving me a 3month old Reddit post.
>>
>>168784217
Here's the latest list from this week.
http://cafe.naver.com/common/storyphoto/viewer.html?src=http%3A%2F%2Fcafefiles.naver.net%2FMjAxNzAyMTZfMTk4%2FMDAxNDg3MjU2NjcxNDg2.XfZ8RC9Fh5uBSPVr13wW56Uip5Dbxa_mzuFs7yz4A4sg.z085pNeQE4cMdpXMXfKEvLgohJAfq3Cp7PJr9lzmH9Mg.JPEG.kisvaldes%2F2%25EC%259B%259417%25EC%259D%25BC%25EB%2593%25B1%25EA%25B8%2589%25ED%2591%259C_%25EC%2588%2598%25EC%25A0%2595%25EB%25B3%25B8.jpg
>>
File: C5Ax3rPUcAAvNsM.jpg large.jpg (320KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
C5Ax3rPUcAAvNsM.jpg large.jpg
320KB, 2048x1152px
>>
>>168784284
Thanks anon, here's hoping I reroll into something good.
>>
has anyone cleared E3-4? Girls Frontline.
what are the rewards?
seems borderline impossible
>>
File: 20170219_024935.png (1MB, 1318x1113px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_024935.png
1MB, 1318x1113px
>>168783615
Forgot pic.
>>
>>168784213
That seems pretty worrying for the power creep if they're already doing shinki now
>>
File: 6576576.jpg (78KB, 640x780px) Image search: [Google]
6576576.jpg
78KB, 640x780px
>>168783720
We are only getting Douglas and Mira this month.
Well hopefully they will insert the old characters back into the gacha once again.
>>
>>168732547
you can always just clear the event with dark zooey. i dont know what you are complaining about.
>>
>>168784174
Thanks to those who helped
>>
>>168784532
Are you the master of that guild? You need to either pass your position to another player in that guild or close the guild down yourself.
>>
If you didnt get it then press the <- button while in town the press the left most button from the tray and it will bring up the guild toster then press the red button at the bottom
>>
>>168784379
Event mission? You unlock the final mission that gives you high score for ranking rewards, I think
>>
>>168784848
yeah I just booted everyone and it worked.
>>
>>168784295
Is that yours?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170219-060232.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170219-060232.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
I know I should be happy I got her from trading my 4*s, but I have enough attackers.

At least her attack stacks with poison.
>>
>>168785225
Damn, what a shirt
>>
>>168785148
Some jp twitter
>>
How to get more blood gem
>>
>>168784673
>Well hopefully they will insert the old characters back into the gacha once again.
As long as they keep adding new characters every 2 weeks.
>>
Interested in DC but I want to know, does the google doc with the 5* list have all of them? Because I drew some light whore with 2 swords that doesn't seem to be on there.
>>
>>168786709
If you're talking about the one that shows SS/S/A/etc., this is the updated one. Try to find her icon on here. >>168784284
>>
>>168786756
Oh thanks but no, I meant just the art of all the rollable 5*s as the google doc doesn't seem to have all of them up there.
>>
Its that new Hiro faggot in tenni OC?
>>
>>168786842
Don't think there is any updated unit list in english, just use http://destinychild.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/child/ to see all of them
>>
How do I trade-in childs in DC?
>>
File: 1470617836558.jpg (104KB, 701x907px) Image search: [Google]
1470617836558.jpg
104KB, 701x907px
>>168787146
This is exactly what I wanted, you're a god damn legend.
>>
>>168787146
>morgana is top 10
Isn't she a 3*? What makes her so good?
>>
Does anyone still have the tagatame tierlist? Decided to jump into the gumihole.
>>
>>168787658
If you want an actual rank just use >>168784284, inven is the avg score from user votes so the rankings are pure garbage.

In any case, morgana is the best 3* healer, better than some 4* and easy to +
>>
>>168778039
I read somewhere that Platinum needs 80% win rate / 100 games played and that's been working for me so far
I think Silver needs something like 60% win rate / 60 games
>>
should I use leda or metis
>>
>>168783223
im playing it but its annoying to play on emulator. dont want to even bother heating up my phone for it.
>>
>>168784284
Uh, what's the left, middle and right for each element stand for?
Left is attack or damage? No clue what middle and right are.
>>
>>168788302
Damage-Tank-Support-Healer
>>
>>168782185
ask on the discord next time, it's active. Anyway qte is not a tag attack, are you sure are you doing it correctly?
>>
>>168787716
>unit reviews
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZtKO2fidjaKRdK37SERICrVmntWCWKofy0WgkUxAPiU/edit
>unit ratings
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10_nTT4Gtsk9zu--_ETirW2NCJ0nq-Auqf_Cvs-YZ96Y/edit#gid=0
>veda tower guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_m5KNz7uZmB8lG6ypcvV4ibd3EY-SakrS28kPzuq30/edit
>>
UNCENSOR THE TIT ON MONA IN THE LOADING SCREEN
>>
>>168788827
Thanks. Do I generally just roll the first step of gacha, the 500 for 10rolls?
>>
>>168789093
Yeah the cheap 10 rolls are worth it. Make sure it's actually a 10 roll though, they have some event single rolls with deceptive costs like 250 or 300.
>>
>>168786514
I know but they did say the old characters might return after all. This would be the best time to do it.
>>
>>168788103
For some reason my Leda swipes a lot more than Metis during auto so if I am auto-farming I would rather use her, but if yours is lower than +3 Metis is probably better anyway, if you are going to be active then Metis always
>>
>>168790216
Question about DC. Do you guys just keep the auto on and click the big skill when it comes up?
>>
>>168790253
Usually yes, for harder stages it's better to play manually because the AI is retarded and stall enemies can take too long to kill or strong enemies and retarded healer ai not sliding only taping. For PvP is also better to manual and just keep sliding to use your drive skill faster.
>>
>>168789945
>tfw only missed Kasumi and Vivi (also Touko and some guys but not interested in them)
Really not that interested in re-prints desu, I'd like the idea if they re-print seasonals and other limiteds though.
>>
File: 1487509120.png (173KB, 382x555px) Image search: [Google]
1487509120.png
173KB, 382x555px
>>
>>168790432
Slides generate gauge faster than taps?
>>
For tagatame, how long would it take if let's say I want to farm the rena exclusive armament for her MA. Is it worth it? I got her to 85 already since I have unlimited ap anyways.
>>
>>168791730
>unlimited AP
enjoy it while it lasts
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-16-09-15-45.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-16-09-15-45.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>168791109
The cutest!
>>
http://destinychild.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/child/detail.php?d=99&c=5500004

Can someone help me understand Frey's drive? The best I can make of it through TL is if hes a debuff, remove it and add extra damage with drive?
>>
>>168791936
Flat damage + if the target is debuffed then remove the debuffs and deal bonus damage
>>
>>168792110
Thanks
>>
File: 1487509120.png (430KB, 760x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487509120.png
430KB, 760x731px
>>
What's the point of keeping 3* childs that aren't fodder types? If I reduce them for onyx, will they disappear from my library?
>>
>>168794156
No. There's no reason unless they're one of the few good ones which are useful at +5/6
>>
File: Tokyo7thSisters5.png (814KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo7thSisters5.png
814KB, 1000x1000px
ナナシス3周年おめでとうございます
>>
On a scale of 1-10 how bad will ch7 fuck me up in DC if I just started yesterday?
>>
File: C4hamI6UoAAxz2R.jpg (136KB, 815x990px) Image search: [Google]
C4hamI6UoAAxz2R.jpg
136KB, 815x990px
>>168795726
did you also spend thousands of $ to start?
>>
>>168797481
Nope.
>>
File: 1478880788175.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478880788175.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>really need a better tank or healer in DC
>not even a Leda
>get to mileage 5*
>it's a fucking Niath

I'm too sad to even complain about it, just give me a fucking dana or rusalka already
>>
>>168797991
>hasn't even been playing a day
>complaining about not having OP 5*
millennials
>>
Is anyone unable to download both events in Potion Maker? I have the one with the Dolbur request and Pio winter coat prize, but not the other.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (96KB, 279x258px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
96KB, 279x258px
>>168797552
>>
>>168798374
A gook game is the last thing I'd spend my money on. My reroll and trap pulls have been carrying me
>>
>>168798120
But I have been playing for 4 days in this account. I wouldn't even mind a not BiS tank/healer as long as it was one, I can only carry 4* shitters so far and if I am going to aim at something it will be top tier shit, it's not like playing more would affect rates

And Niath is literally shit, I would rather use a speed or crit buff any day, even a 3* damage buffer is better
>>
>VC

I tried changing my arena group from 11 to 6 and I'm wondering if daily reward(gems) varies to each group? I don't know if I'm getting more or lesser gems.
>>
>>168798315
There is no second event. The Winter Coats/Dolbur one is the only one currently running. If you have a second event download prompt on the screen that won't vanish, something must have gone wrong during your last update attempt - and the game didn't get rid of some junk files that would now try to download data that doesn't exist.
Either sit this one out til the next event, try cleaning the cache or a fresh install. For the last option obviously save your game and write down your user ID beforehand.

In general, there's almost never two events on at the same time. Only exceptions being:
A) two events overlapping for a single day or so for whatever reason, with a new event starting before the old one ended.
B) the other event being some shitty Twitter or merchandise prompt.
>>
>>168798771
no. it all depends on your final rank at day change.
if you managed to climb higher than in your previous group, naturally you'd get more gems.
>>
>>168782185
QTE is activated when the enemy is in the air and you switch out your character. For example, if you are using Kiana, use the tap tap hold, then when the other character's portrait is pulsating, click the other character to switch to the other character and activate their QTE. You have to be careful though, the character will not pulsate if they don't have a QTE skill. Look in the character's skill page and look for the word QTE.
>>
>someone here told me that Bleach Brave Souls was boring and grindy
>I bought the one time account cheap pack and got a strong character and now I cna farm everything easily
Better than expected
>>
File: 1431269755384.jpg (104KB, 705x767px) Image search: [Google]
1431269755384.jpg
104KB, 705x767px
>>168798915
I see, thank you for the detailed answer, that just be the case. Since I can do the Winter Coats/Dolbur event, I'll just wait for the next update per your advice. Thanks again.
>>
>>168788141
Actually, the dev for this game is competent and the game runs pretty well and doesn't heat up much (I use S6). In comparison, #compass has huge slowdowns on my phone even though it looks worse.
>>
File: slut.png (58KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
58KB, 201x201px
>>
>>168788957
Even if its uncensored, it wont have tits because her shirt is covering it. Thinking her tit should be where that one square is just an illusion.
>>
>>168770591
Wait the 2x is comming back ? i was waiting for the step up summon and i will take some screenshot when i get home
>>
>>168775159
Carrying your dead wife around probably isn't the quickest option
>>
>>168798628
You get the 3* damage buffer for free by going through the story mode though. And there are plenty of good 4* tank and healers who are almost as good as 5*. If you really want to go esports then you are going to have to spend a ton of money because if you look at the top 100 rank list in PVP nearly all of them have +6 of the best 5* children. Also, you need to be 18 to play this game, you should stop now.
>>
>>168798628
>>168800294
Ops, miss read your post a bit, anyhow, just use the 5* for fodder in the exchange if you don't like it, you just need 2 shitty 5* to change it into a top tier 5*
>>
In the EXP table for DC, does it matter what node I run, or is it assuming the boss stage?
>>
Does choco event end after reset today? U fucked up and missed a day for the UG event and apparently you can only buy one extra run a day
>>
>>168648293
I have 3 N cards and one SR card for my deck in compass, get good
>>
So what quest should I be grinding in POTK JP to get to 30 faster?
>>
Is it normal to have trouble at chapter 3 in DC? Barely getting by with 3 stars when all my characters are minimum A rank.
>>
>>168802663
Use equipment
Rerroll for 5* and 4*
Use manual or at least look over to use drive skill if autoing

I was able to auto all the way to the end of ch5 with no real problems but I also started with 2 5* and great 4*
>>
>>168800448
Well yeah, although I am not sure if I am going to do this or save her to 6* someone later, it really depends on what else I get in the gacha until I get my second trash 5*.
>>
>>168802865
Just finish devil festa and sacrifice hermes
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-19_12-14-29.png (920KB, 574x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-19_12-14-29.png
920KB, 574x1022px
>>168802816
I mean, I feel like this team should be fine and I am using manual for drive since it comes up often thanks to the water chick. Maybe I should feed them levels?
>>
>>168803198
Stat gain from leveling is garbage. Maxing affection would be better
>>
>>168658642
Pretty much this
>>
File: C00sL6LUQAAFfXQ.jpg (158KB, 384x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C00sL6LUQAAFfXQ.jpg
158KB, 384x1200px
Cute 4komas
>>
>>168803198
>>168803318
Levels are good not because of stat gain but because you get a penalty towards attacking higher level units and vice versa for the enemy.
>>
What's an optimal team to use for Night missions in GF?
Assault rifles seem to be a waste of a slot here.
>>
>>168805556
Obligatory HG, RFs out the ass and your tank
>>
File: nice gatcha.png (664KB, 554x979px) Image search: [Google]
nice gatcha.png
664KB, 554x979px
>Do guaranteed 4* pull
>Get shitty Leafa

>Do OS banner pull
>Get Kirito

>Do guaranteed 4* weapon pull
>Get Kirito's weapon

Well fuck, I guess I can't stop playing this shit game yet.
To Anons who play this game, do you think it's going to have a lot of powercreep? Or will I be set for a long time with OS Kirito?
>>
File: C0g5OjIUcAAwSbv.jpg (163KB, 383x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C0g5OjIUcAAwSbv.jpg
163KB, 383x1199px
>>168804107
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-13-06-15.png (450KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-13-06-15.png
450KB, 540x960px
>ingame help album has the censored iPhone version pictures so you can point and laugh
>>
When does PVP come back in DC?
>>
>>168807519
According to the message, 4 AM KST, which is in 40 min
>>
File: HNNNNNG.png (242KB, 214x497px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNNG.png
242KB, 214x497px
IS SHE PLAYABLE?!?
>>
File: 17021501_1.png (290KB, 740x593px) Image search: [Google]
17021501_1.png
290KB, 740x593px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-14-16-50.png (583KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-14-16-50.png
583KB, 432x768px
gaijin loli
>>
>>168805556
I like using AR against non-armored units during night missions
>>
>>168798374
Davi a cute!
Wait, is that a 3D model?
>>
>>168814878
Live 2D
>>
File: CdBYO1MUsAADghb.jpg (97KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
CdBYO1MUsAADghb.jpg
97KB, 600x781px
>>168814878
>>
>>168808610
Yep
>>
Hina
>>
Forgot DC is on weird gook time and didnt get to finish choclate festa. feels bad man
>>
How do you unlock UG normal? I beat easy yesterday and normal is still locked after reset
>>
>>168818778
When you beat easy it should play an animation which shows normal being unlocked
Maybe you didn't claim the final set of chests from the last node?
>>
>>168819238
Hm..was pretty sure I did. Oh well, guess I'll clear easy eagain
>>
>>168818679
What do i do now that theres no festa? do they have these festa events a lot?
>>
>>168820076
Nothing to do besides dailies now that they killed infinite farming
>>
>>168820076
they shift between doing raids and events
next week should be some kind of update anyway if they keep the promise in the welcome popups
>>
>>168806094
You good
>>
>>168806094
You're good. Even in Japan OS units are top tier. I'd say the only thing that comes close would be Wind Yuuki and Asuna but for a different reason. They have an attack speed and movement buff, can attack like crazy doing huge damage and recovering MP very fast but at the cost of less survivability. Meanwhile Attack Up and Self Heal OS has is universally good no matter what you are fighting, which is why SAO Silica has always been highly rated.

Keep in mind right now in global you need an OS characters to compete due to lack of variety, but on Japan tier lists aren't that important, only the west is very obsessed with them. You can see people use old units and still do well in rankings and co-op. The latest ranking event was a 1vs1 against Heathcliff and the MVP for that fight was none other than starter Yuuki, so you don't necessarily need the latest OP released unit.
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-19_15-56-24.png (690KB, 574x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-19_15-56-24.png
690KB, 574x1022px
What a great S rank costume. What other characters turn slutty like this at S?
>>
>>168815474
Nice, I wonder if they will use it for mmd dance videos.
>>
>>168820076
Fiestas seem to be every month and a half-ish
>>
File: 1291254671265.jpg (13KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1291254671265.jpg
13KB, 251x251px
Any other games like Valkyrie Connect? I love it but I need another mobage to bide my time with during downtime at work

I tried summoners war and like the base building aspect but the lack of equipment for your units is a downer
>>
i need to download all Destiny Child illustrations

help me
>>
>>168806813
>putting a diaper on her
gross
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-41-45.jpg (989KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-41-45.jpg
989KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-44-12.jpg (918KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-44-12.jpg
918KB, 1080x1920px
>>168827453
Meant to post that in reply to here is another anyway >>168822537

I like how her wing goes down
>>
File: 1야나_미성숙.gif (4MB, 419x730px) Image search: [Google]
1야나_미성숙.gif
4MB, 419x730px
>>168827453
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-15-01-04-48.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-15-01-04-48.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>168827776
Cute! Is that from the story?
>>
File: boobs.png (744KB, 1511x796px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.png
744KB, 1511x796px
>>168822537
can't go wrong with this one
>>
>>168829573
>>168829573

New ded
>>
>>168829494
What's the story behind DC? Is the girl schoolgirl her real form and she's a succubus in some dream world or what?
>>
>>168829603
>749 posts
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.