[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove Samurai from For Honor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: samshit.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
samshit.png
1MB, 1200x630px
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-remove-samurai-from-for-honor

this is important
>>
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-remove-samurai-from-for-honor?source_location=minibar *
>>
bump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJCVR9fyt3c
>>
i like where 2v2 is going atm.

i mean in the beta there were always these guys who run to their partner to 2vs1 asap.

now people tend to watch 1vs1
i don't mind that they attack me in the moment their mate dies but the act to not go 2vs1 is nice

keep doing this
>>
>>168604516
i prefer it as well but i wish they would just add a tournament/fight club mode already, what pisses me off the most is that i cant be mad at 2v2 gankers but in the end 2v2 is just an inferior 1v1, just like any other game mode actually
>>
File: PwfIhPQ.png (477KB, 567x551px) Image search: [Google]
PwfIhPQ.png
477KB, 567x551px
>>
do i have to download the game fully to be able to paly multi

?
>>
So I'm playing some dominion and I'm always against player with a far higher level than me. Really really higher, is it normal?
>>
>>168603038
>deus vult fags further solidifying themselves as the cancer of /fhg/

thanks, idiot
>>
>>168604516
i mostly play conqueror so my shits take a while, and if my teammate loses, theirs will come watch like a good boy and not gank me

however, if i begin an execution on my opponent, they will immediately gank to stop it. every time now. if you faggots are going to do that, just gank from the get-go and save some time.
>>
File: R A I D E R.jpg (266KB, 596x480px) Image search: [Google]
R A I D E R.jpg
266KB, 596x480px
RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>168612376
You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary. You are Raider, legendary.
>>
>>168610974
what do you mean really higher? rep2 while you are rep0? might seem like much but since rep30 is the minimum confirmed limit, 2 reps arent much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.