[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 639
Thread images: 80

File: 1479855062275.png (437KB, 440x668px) Image search: [Google]
1479855062275.png
437KB, 440x668px
>Breach league
https://www.pathofexile.com/breach
>2.5 patch notes
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975
>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
http://poe.trade/
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>>
if you ever feel bad about being bad at poe, just remember catshitter has never made a good build in 4 years of playing
>>
first of all i've made several gamebreaking builds
>>
Atziri's Disfavor, Deadeye, Wild Strike
>>
>poeg shitters think macros are cheating
>poeg shitters think QoL is bad
>they didnt exploit maphack tools when they were safe
>they didnt use F1 to farm vaal spots back when you had to because it was an "exploit"
>they dont fix the OP to have actual useful resources because Path of Building is "too good"

Hmmmm. I wonder if this gen has actual players or its just me and 3 paid GGG interns. No actual player i know has this extremely shilly ideals about the "right way to play".
>>
>cheating in a casual game
the sole purpose of your existence if to make others feel better about themselves
>>
>>167818198
>implying frametime farming is comparable to macros and maphax
frametime farming is still in the game you dingus, nobody has ever been punished for it because it's literally built into the game.

stop trying to justify the fact that you're pretty much cheating at an already easy pve game.
>>
Calling it cheating implies it actually gives a gameplay advantage and not just a less carpal tunnel advantage.
>>
Why do you care so much for GGG-approved ways to play?

A servile need to conform to GGG's authority even if you don't actually owe them anything? Fear of punishment? Lack of scripting skills / no understanding of syntax to adapt other people's scripts?

GGG doesnt care about you. Stop trying to be a good goy.

>>167818445
>frametime farming is still in the game you dingu

you no longer have to use it. just corrupt maps and you get a fragment every 5 minutes
>>
if GGG didn't make examples out of people then everyone would cheat/rmt and the game would be an even bigger disaster than it already is

remember when kobe got banned? good example
>>
>auto flasking is not cheating, it's just qol
>auto pick up is not cheating, it's just qol
>auto logout is not cheating, it's just qol
>map hack is not cheating, it's just qol
>muh carpal tunnel
at least you're ready for the xbox1 version
>>
Sockets for Flasks when? Imagine Cast on damage taken health flask
>>
File: 40e72dbb0f[1].jpg (106KB, 562x291px) Image search: [Google]
40e72dbb0f[1].jpg
106KB, 562x291px
I was looking for jewels for crafting and found a Russian guy who sold me 8 for 10 alts.
After I bought them and left his hideout, we had this conversation.
>>
>autopickup

dont use. i dont consider it to be useful or QoL at all. i barely pick up anything tho

>autologout

your bf chris confirmed the game is balanced around this

>map hack

it is cheating. but if it was safe (its not) id still use it because im not interested in being GGG's best rule abiding goy

You are like that kid in school so desperate to please figures of authority that you figure out new rules to try and follow.
>>
the best QoL thing GGG could fix is how loot shows up on your screen

and clicking small shit like TP/ID scrolls is fucking retarded. even if you pick up 90% of the scrolls that drop you still need to vendor transmutes/scraps/stones to get more ID scrolls

it's probably the most annoying thing about the game for me these days
>>
File: freepub.png (10KB, 71x178px) Image search: [Google]
freepub.png
10KB, 71x178px
>>167646765
>Free
>>167682928
>free
>>167683779
>free
>>167683859
>free
>>167685617
>free
>>167715043
>free
>>167726810
>free
>>167780662
>FREE
>>167793294
>free
>>167793324
>free
>>167797373
>free
>>167805816
>free
>>
i follow my own rules, retard

you're an edgy teenager who thinks he gets cool points for 'breaking the rules', but you're just being edgy and admitting you're too shit to play by the standards, chump
>>
File: 1436078748985.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436078748985.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>
>follow my own rules
>please play by the standards

?????

Anything that doesn't get me banned is good to go as far as im concerned.
>>
do you need a written rule to not shit on your own bed? do you have any self-respect? guess not, or you wouldn't resort to cheating to make your gaming experience bearable
>>
shitting in your bed has real consequences (if you dont want to sleep around shit)

using macros has consequences? (unless you stream it) no
using poesmoother has consequences? (unless you stream it) no
using maphacks has consequences? yes

its that simple. if you have a pathological need to obey whatever people tell you to do without examining the cost vs reward of obedience and non-compliance, you are simply a retarded drone
>>
Lmao
this is so autistic. Dude pressing 5 flasks isn't maphacking. It's literally just saving you from RSI pressing all your flasks every 10 seconds
>>
you're literally too retarded to understand this isn't about consequences from others, but consequences on your own ego/self-respect

the fact you can't differentiate the two is indication you would have no objection to actually sleep in your own shit

animals like you should be put down
>>
>RSI

do you even into ergonomics
>>
Games shouldn't need any other input than your own. Thats it. If you're using any kind of enhancement you're tryharding way too much.
>>
>plays a skinner box
>pretends to have self respect

lmao drone.

>>167820404
what you call "enhancements" i call custom complementary features
>>
>>167821058
How is poe a skinner box?
>>
Is it cheating if my pot macro picks a random time interval between 50-110ms in between potions?

#IfWinActive Path of Exile
{
$e::
if (GetKeyState("CapsLock", "T")) {
Send, {e}

Loop, 4
{
random x, 50, 110
x --
Send, %A_Index%
Sleep x
}
} else {
Send, {e}
}
return
}
>>
you're a clown, on par with catshitter
sad!
>>
>>167821238
>is it cheating if my cheat as a random variable
>>
File: slide_4.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_4.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>167821218

pic

>>167821238
50 is too low imo. dont go below 100 ms
>>
>>167821375
I know what a Skinner box is, but PoE aint that
>>
When is this league over?

Thinking of jumping in just to get the portal effect. I can only play about 2 hours a day though.
>>
>>167822026
https://levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games

there is a good argument that any game encouraging people to spend thousand of hours on it doing the same thing over and over is a skinner box
>>
breach ends in february 27th
>>
File: poe.gif (58KB, 259x557px) Image search: [Google]
poe.gif
58KB, 259x557px
As long as people stay away from the virus, botnet and bitcoin miner for Trump's government named "path of building", we dont care what else they use.
>>
>see item listed for 40ex all day no one buying it
>see it get relisted for 50ex
rlly makes me think
>>
>paying 50ex for something

shitcore, not even once
>>
>maybe if i make this more expensive people will think its better

marketing 101
>>
>following rules in a singleplayer game where you set your own achievements and goals
uhh poetards?
>>
File: 1485909702570.jpg (110KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1485909702570.jpg
110KB, 762x464px
Once you are raised to be a command-following drone, you literally can't help but follow rules, no matter how pointless and deprecated they may be.
>>
pathofbuilding is literally one of the most popular threads on poe's official gameplay forum
>>
File: Sasha.jpg (32KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha.jpg
32KB, 600x632px
"Why won't they understand how cool it is to break the rules?!?"
moaned Sasha in a sobbing voice and he slowly dawned on him being a flask macro-using, professional log out weasel would earn him no recognition among the elite

Sasha had yet to learn the value of self-worth and self-respect, as he was still a 10 year-old spoiled little brat
>>
File: good.jpg (86KB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
86KB, 1920x818px
>thinking its about recogntion or selfpromotion
>on an anonymous board where no one can link my posts to any poe username or even see my posts history since i dont tripfag

like i said before, giving on examining cost vs reward of following rules or not either leads you to being a mindless drone under the assumption rules and their makers are perfect. or the opposite; an edgy retard who breaks rules even if the results are detrimental to himself and ends up a pariah (or banned)

a real thinking man finds a compromise between mindless obedience and mindless disobedience
>>
No one who plays PoE has any legitimate claim to self-respect.
>>
if a game is not rewarding on its own without emulating a literal robot, what does that say about yourself? the only drone is one that does not follow his own instincts and would rather trust a machine over his conscience
>>
>>167824331
>a real thinking man finds a compromise between mindless obedience and mindless disobedience
what a pseudo-intellectual way to say "I think its ok to cheat"
>>
Running infinite strands is cheating prove me wrong
>>
>>167824496
your sentences are borderline nonsensical but i think you mean "whats the point of letting a machine play for you?" (correct me if im wrong)

the answer is: im comfortable enough around tech that i can develop utilities that act as an extension of my own will. so its still me playing.

>>167824523

nah. its "following rules isn't worth it all the time". if youve EVER torrented anything that wasnt published as being 100% free, youve agreed with me on this
>>
>tfw running strands over and over let me buy whatever I wanted
>>
File: 1469984709762.jpg (143KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469984709762.jpg
143KB, 604x604px
idea: pets that pick up loot for you
>>
>>167824904
We aren't far from it...
>>
>>167824837
So you're saying I think its ok to cheat because I torrented things? Ok I can live with that. If you want to cheat in poe Ill give you my blessing.
>>
>>167825142
i know it'll happen

just another level of p2w for GGG to jew us with
>>
File: Sasha.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
"it's still me playing"
said the delusional Sasha, as he struggled to justify the complete renouncement of his identity as a human being, preferring the automation of a script over his hand-eye coordination

"I'm not a lesser player for using macros and scripts"
he thought to himself, "one day surely they will understand how cool I am"
>>
>>167825286
im saying that even if you a good little obedient drone in poe, youve used my exact same reasoning to justify cheating on other stuff, so its hypocritical to pretend otherwise
>>
>>167825294
I used to praise GGG for being the only developer to have ethical mircotransactions, but I retracted that statement immediately when they added mystery boxes. They learned that they can make way more money with the bullshit p2w mtx like every other f2p shithole of a game, so why make less money?

Chris also showed us that they are willing to intentionally inconvenience us, that is make an artificial problem, and sell a mtx that fixes it. They were just testing the waters to see what kind of backlash they would get with the essences. Chris is going to be using the "make a shitty league mechanic that adds nothing to the game but allows us to sell a shitty custom stash tab for it" strategy for a while now.
>>
>it's unethical to sell things people want
rofl
>>
>>167825703
GGG is one of the only companies these days that doesn't give their players alternative ways to earn things. literally forcing people to pay $$ for trade tabs is the most p2w shit i've ever seen from a western company. i don't even think korean/chinese games stoop that low
>>
>>167825581

>delegation and automation means loss of identity

the future must look extremely bleak to you then

>insist that i defend the use of macros because i want to be recognized on an anonymous image board

i guess you must have a magical way to keep track of users then. in 2 hours we are gonna be shitposting about something else and no one (Except you i guess) is gonna know i was the one btfo'ing you about the use of automation

also:

>you must be russian to understand tech

kek
>>
>>167825615
I never really had an issue with that. My issue was the pretty word salad you used to describe cheating. "bla bla a thinking man finds a compromise between obedience and disobience". You're just cheating because thats what you want to do you don't get any intellectual fedora brownie points for it.
>>
why are you still here
>>
>>167825581
>hand-eye coordination
Unconditionally slamming 1-5 every 5 seconds has nothing to do with hand-eye coordination.
>>
>New in PoE 3.0.0
>We've added an in game auction house that takes a 20% tax on all items you sell. You can bypass the tax by buying a PoE gold account for only $49.99 a month!
>>
>>167825909
>you cheat because thats what you want to do

that was never an argument. i never claimed something forced me to cheat or that i never broke rules.

i merely said:

not all macros are cheating. there is true legit QoL behind some of them

on the macros and utilities that are unequivocally cheats; some are worth using anyway
>>
>>167825703
They lost me when they had released a mystery box promotion 1 week before they released the currency tab unannounced. The strategy was so fucking jewish and transparent, I lost any respect I had left for them.

I still play now and then but view every promotion and supporter pack with absolute disdain.
>>
File: Sasha.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
Sasha took refuge into pretending he was a tech guru, not a slimy little bitch regarded as a disgrace by his gaming peers

"Automation is the future!"
He smiled, knowing the future would prove him right. As long as he didn't get caught by his mom, or the authority in place, he was already proven right. When Sasha managed to remove any personal stimulus except pressing one button to "play" the game, he knew he had earned his place among the elite at long last
>>
Are you seriously trying to imply that someone should press 2x the amount of buttons to mindlessly cospri their way through a map and then cyclone all over the boss
>>
>>167826291
>on the macros and utilities that are unequivocally cheats; some are worth using anyway
>worth
there you go again. if you want to cheat, cheat. just don't put it in these illusory terms. "of the macros that are cheats I use some anyway because I cheat. Im a cheater"
thats how you should put it.
>>
he attributes worth to cheats because he has no self-worth ROFL
>>
>worth is illusory

wrong. it may be subjective, but worth is substantial and real

ive no problem admitting i cheat, dunno why you've such a big problem admitting there is worth in it. im done replaying to you tho, tabbing to watch something
>>
I don't cheat and knowing I don't cheat feels goood man its a good feeling knowing you're on the up and up then again I might come to a point where I can get something from cheating that Ill want more than that good feeling but then that good feeling will be gone and it won't come back. thats the real, reality. period.
>>
why was this general even resurrected? just let go
>>
GGG needs to give us a way to win tabs

it's the only solution to the growing p2w problem
>>
then nobody would buy tabs so GGG would have no income
they're a small indie dev
>>
>it's the only solution to this imaginary problem only I see
you have a career in politics
too bad the common people would never elect a mouth breathing retard like you
>>
If you were only getting two points in Inquisitor ascendancy which two points would you get? Instruments of Virtue or Righteous Providence?
>>
Sanctify
>>
how instead of pay-to-win we do play-to-win
>>
File: 1478576155726.jpg (128KB, 761x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478576155726.jpg
128KB, 761x757px
this is the most autistic general on /vg/, holy shit

it's kinda impressive
>>
>most autistic general
As long as /ksg/ exists, nothing else can be the most autistic general.
>>
that general always confuses me
How can it be still alive
>>
How many 3rd party programs do you guys use to fully enjoy PoE?
What I use:
>poe.trade
>Acquisition
>AHK
>lutbot
>pathofexile.gamepedia.com
>poe.mikelat.com
>Vorici's calc
>poeaffix.net
>poe trade macro
>PoESkillTree
>pathofbuilding
>poedb.tw
>poebuilds.io
>Atlas of Build
>>
>acquisition
>>
>>167829224
ahk, acquisition, and path of building

the rest are just databases or not really useful for me (rgb calc is only useful if you are doing some autismal off-color build on a 1h/dw shavs)
>>
Do you know what a program is?
>>
>>167829224
>programs
>list websites
to answer your question: none.
>>
Do you know what a website is?
>>
He meant utilities you autistic retards
>>
websites can host programs, in case you missed the past 20 years of web development. that was never an argument

some of those are just mainly databases tho.
>>
Do you know how a database works?
>>
if you want to call a searchable text database a program, good for you (wiki engines are web apps technically).
>>
>>167828793
you've either bought a ton of tabs and don't know what it's like to compete with only four tabs or you're too much of a shitter to compete in the first palce
>>
stop projecting, kiddo
>>
>plays game for hundreds of hours
>doesn't buy tabs
so what is it like being underaged
>>
>still can't compete with the best
so what is it like being a shitter
>>
>is still terrible
so what is it like being catshitter
>>
what is this free floating post meme? has /poeg/ fully transformed /jewg/? won't even give out (you)s
>>
you are you competing with?

are people under the illusion PoE is a competitive game?
>>
there's this thing called a ladder you rank 3000 scrub
>>
File: 1486495096681.jpg (56KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486495096681.jpg
56KB, 530x530px
ladder just measures who plays more. i mean if i eat more than anyone else ill poop more, but that doesnt mean shitting is competitive
>>
File: 1478773112794.jpg (23KB, 616x615px) Image search: [Google]
1478773112794.jpg
23KB, 616x615px
>>167829224
these plus I use your moms vagina to relieve sexual tension every 12h
>>
there's this thing called racing with a time constraint
if you were not shit, you would have won 5 million demis by now
>>
top 100 in HC is decent
top 50 is good
top 20 is gosu
top 10 is leet
rank 1 is god
>>
so you call being rank 2453 on a race "competitive"?

nice winner mindset
>>
I hate this affix shit. If this regalia hybrid is the maxed then the es % is 119% if the hybrid is even 1% lower it's a t1 es %
It's the dealbreaker for me baka
>>
How did you get the warband strongbox challenge?
>>
races are the only part of poe where you can officially "win"

stash tabs are irrelevant in racing

therefore poe is no p2w
>>
File: 1486042215974.jpg (55KB, 494x361px) Image search: [Google]
1486042215974.jpg
55KB, 494x361px
>>167831247

payed for it
>>
>poe isn't pay to win because you can't win

always kek at this logic
>>
thats like saying +10000% damage vs players cash shop consumables in your generic korean mmo dont make the game p2w because pvp isnt the primary objective in the game
>>
first of all korean MMOs aren't that p2w
>>
stash tabs don't give you +10000% damage you fucking retard
>>
>brain too calcified by shitcore gameplay to understand hyperbole

makes sense
>>
>claims to be a competitive player
>afraid of real competition (racing)

makes sense
stay in your shitter league where you "compete" with no lifers and coordinated groups
>>
the only coordinated group i know was the one running a train on youre mum
>>
whatever you say, virgin boy
>>
Poeg still on top of shitposting GGG's announceMents.

Good job, guys.
>>
great achievement
>>
everyone above this post is a retard
>>
File: hr6s.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
hr6s.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Friendly reminder that "fun" is a buzzword
>>
friendly reminder you need a nose to breathe
>>
arthropods have no nose and can breathe
>>
rf guardian feels good man
>>
>>167832174
so anime are anthropods?
>>
What's the point of playing temp HC leagues if perm HC is dead?
>>
>>167833292
some are
>>
>>167831992
Don't forget 'cuck', 'softcore', and 'hardcore'
>>
>>167833327
almost no one plays perm leagues of any kind, so that doesnt matter
>>
>>167833412

except you're wrong and a majority or players play perm standard league
>>
>>167833538
most play temp sc. if you began playing perm sc because someone told you its the most populated, they lied to you.
>>
people keep throwing these numbers on the forums but without a source based on something Chris said, so i guess its not reliable:

20-30% perm std
10-15% temp hc
rest on temp sc

And this only means concurrent players, if its about having the most chars made, perm sc wins because every of the dumpstering/moving each temp season
>>
>>167833993
What % is perma HC? Or is it negligible.
>>
>>167834051

no idea. A bunch of posts say chris said 80% of concurrent players play temp leagues

some said chris said 15% or less are on temp hc. the rest is deduction based on those figures
>>
reminder that poeg will become a SSF HC general once the new league begins

shitcrows and temp HC players will NOT be allowed
>>
ssf talk is banned from this gen

POEG is pro-trade
>>
i'm a proud shitcrow

i will continue posting here regardless of what catshitter says
>>
ssf=trump, natsoc
tradecrutchcore=globalists, antifa
>>
good post
>>
if ssf players aren't allowed to interact with others, why do they post in our general?
>>
interaction is impossible to avoid unless ssf players move to a completely different causal domain with their own poe servers
>>
Cheating is cheating, you can't say it's only half
>>
if your girl fucks someone else but only half his dick ever went into her, its just half cheating
>>
AutoHotKey should be an auto permaban if it is detected to be running while /poe/ is active
>>
takes a small brain to believe cheating in games is all ahk is used for

and since any interpreted language can do what ahk can, you may as well ban all runtime interpreters

and all dev enviros since they all can do what ahk can do and more

fuck it. just ban computers
>>
2.6 Challenge league?
More like 2.5 and 1/2 league
>>
There should be a PoE convention for cosplaying qts/traps

PoECon 2017 when
>>
wouldn't mind a SSF HC gf
>>
>>167836873
>SSF HC gf

she would be obese
>>
obese girls are safe from Chad
>>
File: 1481600694858.jpg (209KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
1481600694858.jpg
209KB, 960x698px
who is your favourite streamer?
>>
mors
>>
>>167837482
Everyone's safe from Chad,Chad's a jobber.
>>
What is babbys first hardcore build?

I keep trying fun shit I enjoyed playing but die to dumb shit.

I have never completed normal
>>
Blade Vortex
>>
>>167839426
Is your reply broken button
>>
is your ability to speak comprehensible English broken button
>>
>>167839592
por que
>>
>legacy unique buffs
hoping they buff edge of madness
>>
Chris said next league will be called Legacy
>>
why cant the new league be called like Serial Experiments Lain League
>>
the plebs wouldn't get it
>>
>Calling others plebs
>Probably hasn't even seen Cowboy Bebop
>>
I don't watch pleb shows like that
>>
>>167839496
it's the latest /poeg/ meme for disabled autists
>>
>>167839949
no he didnt
>>
yes he did
>>
File: chad-MMAP-md[1].png (70KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
chad-MMAP-md[1].png
70KB, 1030x727px
NO ONE IS SAFE
>>
>>167842176
>niger
>nigeria
wow racist
>>
this is relevant to Path of Exile, how?
>>
>>167842381
PoE is a nazi game, apparently
>>
>>167842103
FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.FYI the 2.6.0 league name IS in the image that you linked.
>>
Here's a quick rundown:

Chris bows to m-posters

in contact with ggg employees, get all news before anyone else

possess psychic-like abilities

control the first page with an iron but fair fist

own demis and lvl 100s globally

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first level 100 on xbone (MMM will be the first 100)

own 99% of edited posts on the first page

first posts in every announcement thread will in all likelihood be M posts

all posters are said to have an average of 215+ IQ, even though one of them, "calyce", has an IQ of -1000, bringing down the average by a lot

ancient vaal scriptures tell of a guild of posters who will descend upon the forums and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented mtx shilling with them

they own nanobot M-labs around the world

you likely have M-bots inside you right now

the m-posters are in regular communication with the ggg employees chris and bex, forwarding the word of m to the forums.

reached level 71 in under a week

ggg entrusts their mtx points with the m-posters. it's not generated out of thin air, there's a finite amount all stored on m-posters' accounts.

See also: The call that saved PoE
>>
>>167842817
pffft.
i bet you actually believe that the united states makes war for profit, too.
bahahahaha
>>
m-posters = diapershitters = discorders = failed abortions = (You)
>>
m-posters are the main force against ggg shills
>>
race week-end in 24 hours 27 minutes
>>
I have been away for a day and what is this "M" meme? Will give (You) for an answer.
>>
read the reddit thread about it
>>
M opens the mtx shop
by emphasising Ms in their posts m-posters are making fun of chat announcements for mtx sales
>>
is there a kaoms heart recipe or something? I just bought one from this guy for 100c in BHC and then he put up two others on poe trade.
>>
>>167851765
glorious heart + chance orb
doesn't even require vendor or anything
>>
>>167851765
2 divination cards(+body armour div card)
it's not as rare as it was 2/3 years ago
>life
>>
File: are-you-kidding-me-meme-women.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-kidding-me-meme-women.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>Try to play this game
>no macOS version

are you fucking kidding me?
>>
@167856283
sorry, gays are not welcome here
>>
File: new lebbit rules.gif (59KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
new lebbit rules.gif
59KB, 520x390px
Why would lebbit want to make/keep the PoE ToS an official part of their rules if the official forums already cover GGG-sanctioned discussion?

This only strengthens the notion that we should include ToS-breaking shit in our OP.
>>
Better question, why don't you stay there?
>>
Even better question: what do we gain with trying to follow the same GGG-approved narrative when 2 bigger discussion places already follow it to the letter?
>>
you think you matter, nobody cares about you
you think shit in the OP matter, nobody reads it
wake up and smell the coffee, loser
>>
File: Gotta go fast.gif (823KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Gotta go fast.gif
823KB, 250x141px
I'm currently building/leveling a Chaos-oriented Bow-Shadow. I mostly use Caustic arrow, Essence drain and Contagion
Currently grabbing the large Atrophy+Force Shaper node top the top right.
My question is: Should I go for poison, more chaos damage or projectile/Bow damage (I assume it increases all damage that caustic arrow does)? I am about to enter the Lab for the first time and wanted to know if I should go with Assassin, picking Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery.
>>
fucking retards
>>
>>167856283
>want to play games
>pay EXTRA for a non-gaming computer
interesting strategy, I'm not sure about the endgame on it
>>
>Caustic arrow, Essence drain and Contagion
>Force Shaper
based retard
>>
>>167858076

scale projectile damage for autistic arrow and chaos/projectile for essence drain

bow damage doesnt affect the CA's poison clouds so anything relating to that or phys scaling is pointless
>>
It's been 50 years, why does the bottom edge of the mouse cursor still look like it's been cut off?
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-09+at+12.44.55).jpg (74KB, 397x437px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-09+at+12.44.55).jpg
74KB, 397x437px
castle ruins is the only t7 map you should shapers
this is from one map
>>
File: 1473735419189.jpg (725KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1473735419189.jpg
725KB, 2048x1536px
>>167858123
I don't mind paying for the best.
>>
>picking up 1/8ths of a chaos orb
is this shitter hour?
>>
File: 1485454489344.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485454489344.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>have several builds at the ready
>3 weeks until next league
>>
which streamer build did you copypaste this time
>>
>picks up things less valuable than fuses
>has 50+ stash tabs

kok
>>
>he doesn't have a macro that picks up items for him
>>
>he doesn't have a slave that grinds for him
>>
poeg is the only shitter place where you'll see someone screenshot 3c worth of loot
>>
i have a sex slave tho
it's you're mum
>>
>he plays poe
>>
>>167858249
Force shaper and Toxic Delivery both transform a part of Phys damage to chaos (25% both together), that's why I was going for that.
What's the erarliest way to get decent chaos damage to ym standard attacks?
I switched over form elemental damage in early game and having elemental damage on weapons was just sweet.
>>
>>167858873
Makes you think
>>
File: 1486108514130.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486108514130.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
FIFTY SEVEN STASH TABS
>>
>>167859067
>What's the erarliest way to get decent chaos damage to ym standard attacks?
31 for added chaos gem, like 70 for getting it on a weapon

but you have to make a choice which way to go: chaos attacks (like the shit i listed above) or chaos dot stuff like caustic arrow and essence drain
cause they're not the same and require different passives and ascendancies
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-09+at+12.58.59).jpg (29KB, 244x389px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-09+at+12.58.59).jpg
29KB, 244x389px
I want people trading with me to think I'm wealthy
>>
File: 1483249155172.jpg (43KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483249155172.jpg
43KB, 680x720px
>but anime is not related to /poeg/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/501892/filter-account-type/staff
/poeg/
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>167859497
ebin, just ebin
>>
one GGG employee reads chinese comics
that does not make it related in any way
>>
what anime do you think Chris watches
>>
>>167859470
>cause they're not the same and require different passives and ascendancies
In what way? Don't they both deal chaos damage? and for Shadow, there is only one way to increase chaos damage, that's Assassins
>>
>>167859503
No wonder this game is going downhill
>>
>and for Shadow, there is only one way to increase chaos damage, that's Assassins
retard
>>
>>167858402
I removed this shit card from my filter
>>
>>167860168
attacks are attacks, you slap in an added chaos gem and scale chaos/projectile (considering you're using bows) damage and attack speed
spells (essence drain and contagion) are spells, you scale damage over time/spell/chaos/projectile damage for them
autistic arrow is autistic arrow, you scale it like chaos spells, except with area damage instead of spell damage. and don't try to use it for the initial hit damage, that shit's retarded

and you seem confused about toxic delivery. it won't do shit for spells and caustic arrow because they don't deal physical damage, and will barely matter for chaos attackers because they don't deal that much physical damage. that node is for full on physical damage builds.
if you want to go for the dot route, you should pick trickster
>>
File: 1485050500590.png (14KB, 242x349px) Image search: [Google]
1485050500590.png
14KB, 242x349px
>tfw EK will never be as all map viable as BV
>>
>>167860168
anything people are telling you can be easily confirmed in-game
>>
>>167861269
I'm starting to believe that withc would actually be a better starting class for that stuff because she actually has +Chaos damage in her Ascendancies.
Or are there bonuses to the Shadow?
>>
>>167861698
i just told you what scales these things, you could just look up trickster on the wiki and check for yourself
>>
TRICKSTER YOU FUCKING RETARD
THERE ARE ONLY 3 ASCENDANCIES POSSIBLE FOR ONE GIVEN CLASS
CAN YOU READ MOTHERFUCKER?
CAN YOU FUCKING READ AND NOT BE A FUCKING REDDIT NEWSHITTER ITT?
WOULD BE PRETTY NEATO IF YOU COULD
>>
>all this sperging over someone not getting how poison (gem) arrow works
It takes a lot of shit to scale CA, Witch being pretty tough given you go pretty far from projectile nodes while ascendancy seems attractive. Frenzy charged was something people scaled CA with when it was more common, but I personally don't find Trickster attractive for it, let alone CA itself.
>>
trickman is a better ascendancy if youve experience playing es builds

occultisits for baby's first es build

pathfinder or dedeye if you want to go life CA
>>
https://youtu.be/09p8cVCY7-U
>>
For ed occultits > trickman
>>
berserker > all other ascendancies
>>
>>167863449
go back to children card game kripp
>>
>>167863449
chimpout man is only better if you plan to also use AC, which does make for a pretty solid build
>>
Does Spork still work? At like low level? I just want to know what the easiest spammy spreader of spreading projectiles is
>>
everything works if your ambitions don't exceed chaining shaped strands
>>
wiki fork
then wiki pierce

you retarded spoonfed little shit
>>
>>167863535
Why would you pick him and not get AC?
>>
Why the fuck am I not getting the quest completed on the Atlas half the fucking time?
>>
help a retarded noob out here, is it worth giving up 6 chest sockets for a kaoms heart? i am currently using almost all my sockets bar 2 so if I get a kaoms heart only option for me is get rings with sockets or lose support gems from my ancestral warcheif or blasphemy curse
>>
>>167861275
a properly built EK character is most likely faster than BV for mapping. not for single target obviously, but that's hardly a problem below t16 nowadays

BV is pretty subpar for map clearing those days post 2.5 change with anything below 20 stacks feeling very sluggish
>>
Is this game still boring shit?
>>
>>167864015
youdo realize bv is bugged to work with multiple copies of the same gem
>>
yes
go away
>>
>>167864172
needing to sacrifice more sockets to exploit a bug is a sure sign the skill is probably not as good as you think for speed map clearing
>>
>>167864561
>needing to sacrifice a slot for double damage means the skill isnt good

i dont care how good the skill is, but right now saying ek is anywhere near comparable to it is plainly deluded
>>
>>167863676
why are you such an angry little dude
>>
>>167864768
like I said, damage is overrated for anything below t16

wither cwc poisonstorm boasts one of the highest peak damage of anything in the game but no one plays it for mapping because having to wait for first cast + cwc's 0.35s cooldown slows you down considerably

there's a reason people hit 100 in 3 days with shit like vspark, there are mapping skills and boss killing skills, don't confuse the two
>>
>>167864972
unlike channeled skills, bv is for all means and purposes a damage aura that covers 75% of your screen if you build it right that you only refresh a few times every couple packs

this in effect makes the game a walking sim
>>
>>167865236
mechanically inferior to builds like shield charge cospri's, coc vortex, vspark, etc. if we assume you have to stop to pick up drops, roll boxes, and so on
>>
}
>lets forged aboout ek!
>look how i move the goalpost xD
>>
not moving the goal post rofl, assuming both one-shot packs, I'd rather take an EK build over a BV one for mapping and both should one-shot packs if you're not retarded
>>
>>167864015
but I want to be able to deal with T15 bosses, shaper and some damage mods, which is more feasible with CI crit builds
>>
I just got skin of the loyal for 10 chaos.
Is it worth saving to use or vendor it
>>
>>167866134
whether or not it is useful to you depends on what build you wanna make and the color it has
>>
vendor it for a divine
>>
>>167866240
Yeah I guess. I only looked up the normal price of them after I bought it. I thought they were a lot more expensive/rare for some reason. I'll probably end up vendoring it
>>
any advices on RMT?
>>
trade your pixels for real life money
>>
File: wtf poe.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wtf poe.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>New to this game
>Played a lot of Hack and Slashes, one of my favourite genre
>Usually play solo and collect a lot of stuff
>After a few "failed" characters decide to use a guide with an Assasin class
>Should be using Daggers but can't find anything
>Literally been using some Unique claws i got at like lvl 22
>Alchemy daggers and get shitty ones, don't know anything about crafting
>Check some guides, make myself a few weapons that are good enough for me
>A unique dagger drops holy shit im going to be so goddamn strong
>This fucking shit drops

How is this even fair? Im lvl 51, why the fuck does it drop a lvl 5 ITEM? in cruel mode nonetheless, what am i not getting?
>>
>>167866691
rng is rng

this game's drops arent balanced around a solo self-found experience, you are better off trading if you are gonna follow build guides
>>
>waaah waaaaaaaah how is this even faiiiiiiiiiiiiir
this crybaby hour or something?
>>
>>167867281
if you are d3 player where every time a legendary that you can use is a straight up upgrade, poe may feel unfair
>>
>>167866691
http://poe.trade/search/uninasimiyahan
playing without trading = voluntarily gimping yourself
>>
>>167866974
>>167867795
Im sorry to bother you but could you tell me how am i supposed to use that site? Are they selling unique items for shit like 1x alchemy shard or 2x Jewellers orb? I've wasted dozens of those to get some of my gear.
>>
>>167869005
Can you figure shit on your own? or do you want us to hold your dick when take a piss?
>>
/poeg/ is NOT your personal search engine FAGGOT
>>
>>167869005
the site a is a search engine for the player market. once you locate an item you want click on the whisper button and paste that on your chat, then if you get a reply and/or a party invite you can trade

and yes, good leveling gear is dirt cheap compared to crafting

in fact most forms of crafting in this game are a moneysink/noobtrap unless you are already rich, compared to what you can get if you just trade your currency
>>
>>167869147
Could be pretty gay for you but go ahead if that's how you roll.
>>167869258
Thanks i'll try that.
>>
File: trading for retards.png (34KB, 522x231px) Image search: [Google]
trading for retards.png
34KB, 522x231px
see this shit here? you click on it, probably repeat this step 10 times because everyone is afk, the other guy invites you to party, you join his hideout and pay him the amount listed underneath the item
enjoy your enhanced poe experience
>>
by enabling and spoonfeeding retarded newshits like this, you contribute to the demise of poeg
>>
it's not like i have anything better to do with my time
>>
Not really. being an asshole to every new player just makes the thread worse
>>
>>167869561
the demise of poe is brought by ggg drones who want to make this gen a carbon copy of the official forums and reddit

helping newfaggots understand the bare basics of trade and discern noobtraps is not bad, as trade is fuckign byzantine in this game and pretending nothing is wrong about it is pure ggg shilling
>>
This game is fucking retarded. You make sure the map is on the fucking stupid atlas shit, you make sure its at least magic, you kill the boss, you don't get the fucking checkmark. 0/10 regret supporting GGG and wasting my time with this garbage. See you losers in another year or two maybe to see if they fixed this buggy crap.
>>
>don't realize crystal ore has 2 bosses in 2 separate boss rooms
>blame ggg for your retardation
>>
Retard
>>
File: Chocolate.jpg (261KB, 904x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate.jpg
261KB, 904x1000px
>>167869491
Just did, ended up giving him 13 Chromatic orbs because i got like 200 of them and already wasted around 50 trying to get something useful.

Thanks for the patience, i've only recently started playing and having a ton of fun, first time trading and it's so easy and useful.
>>
>shill
stopped reading your retardation manifesto there
>>
So I bought my 900 tri res regalia and a helm enchant finally. What other just generall good items should I buy for standard switch when I play solo making new characters
>>
Are you really helping retard who can't type "how to trade in poe" in google?
>>
i got 2 (You)s out of it and you didn't get shit
>>
Skyforth
>>
dude the thread is fucking dead at all times. Who cares if he asks retarded questions here. That is supposed to be the point of a community
>>
>misclick leap slam rather than vaal haste in tul breach
>literally slow mo to death
Fuck hc and fuck melee
>>
>>167870246
>missclick
>missclick movement skill

Go play d3 filthy trash
>>
>>167870239
got them already along with headhunter desu. I got united in dream for "summoner" builds. Any other items like that that can enable a plethora of builds? Just looking to try fun shit out and learn game more.
I might try to get some scourge claws/signal shot quiver/bow just to try those out too
>>
stay out of my elite league dude shitters like you belong in tutorialcore
>>
in reality there should be a quick trading FAQ/paste in the OP, but like with everything that is actually useful BUT also makes the lackings of this game obvious (path of building, poesmoother, macros), its omitted
>>
i've won several HC demis but my proudest accomplishment is i've never given GGG any money
>>
i've banged several hot girls but my proudest accomplishment is i've never fucked your mother
>>
Anyone with over 20 hours played, and who hasn't paid at least $15 to GGG, is a thief. A pickpocket who targets small indie studios. Simple as that.
>>
*steals*
>>
File: badge of honor.png (80KB, 207x404px) Image search: [Google]
badge of honor.png
80KB, 207x404px
>>167872809
Agreed

This should be used as a reference of how much you owe GGG:

Hours played: less than 20. You owe: $5

20-50 hours - $20
60-80 hours - $40
90-150 hours - $60
160-300 hours- $100
400+ hours - at least $200
>>
Noob here should I bother with hc seems like shitloads of content is not done by guys due to high risk of rip
>>
File: rYpBnxX.jpg (68KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
rYpBnxX.jpg
68KB, 960x768px
>>167873636
pretty much all content is done in hc, except for a few things that arent worth the risk/reward for most people

the builds are different tho. if you are new youll just get frustated if you jump into hc immediately
>>
Do you find that "increased physical damage" nodes are all that relevant to wand builds, even ones that are specifically about wands? When would you even wind up with even a barely significant amount of physical damage on a wand?
>>
^retarded post
>>
as a phys wander, but that means spending 30ex on shitty wand

just scale crit and use chaos or lightning like a normal person
>>
>>167859503
shonen isnt anime its for gays
>>
>>167873636
People do everything in hc besides some super rippy t15/t16 mods, and it's not like in sc you could to those without dying
>>
File: redditgeneral.png (87KB, 695x829px) Image search: [Google]
redditgeneral.png
87KB, 695x829px
>these people post here
this place has become a parody of itself glad i rarely come here anymore
>>
>>167874948
i like the mtx seal of quality

t. totally not mathias
>>
>tfw poebuilds updated and I'm ranked now
i feel gud
>>
File: 20170111154748_1.jpg (497KB, 1920x792px) Image search: [Google]
20170111154748_1.jpg
497KB, 1920x792px
>he didn't buy the yeti mask in preparation for snow in act 5
>>
>>167876979
But there won't be snow in the Vaal Kingdom
>>
Fuck mathil for his build. barrage enchant is expensive as fuck now. I didn't even think it was that meta. Even BF enchant is cheaper
>>
File: lmao.png (49KB, 656x755px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
49KB, 656x755px
straight from reddit

Laughing my ass off
>>
>Using macros built into keyboards and mice for over a decade is now cheating
I think GGG has dropped the ball
>>
barrage has been meta since frost wall nerf
>>
>>167877415
>I should be able to shoot people with guns because thats what they're made for
Fucking retard
>>
>using a popsicle stick to press buttons is cheating
haha
>>
>>167877769
t. hacker
>>
20 hours of grinding Act 3 Crematorium with 50 IIQ, and only one Chains That Bind Card - fuck this shit.
>>
i hope you're aware that being overleveled for the zone negatively affects div card drops
>>
>>167874948

"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company." - René Descartes
>>
>finally finish the boring part of the game I.e anything before maps.
>rip to breach.
Makes me want to play softcore.
>>
>>167863554
Just follow Mathil the most mechanically skilled player in the game and play vspark (voltaxic spark)
>>
File: 1458659791343.jpg (208KB, 899x650px) Image search: [Google]
1458659791343.jpg
208KB, 899x650px
tfw sh*tbirds will be literal third world tier players next league
>>
>>167879020
this is actually incorrect
>>
>>167880321
>Playing deadeconomy league
>Having to pay Standard prices for gear
nah mate
>>
>socially retarded with anxiety so I never party with people
>never bothered with trading for the same reason and because its a hassle
>always played solo
>SSF ladder next patch

Thank you GGG. I can finally be proud of my autism.
>>
STAIRS HAPPENING
>>
File: LioneyesStairs.jpg (289KB, 2560x1538px) Image search: [Google]
LioneyesStairs.jpg
289KB, 2560x1538px
We did it reddit!
>>
>>167881434
>>167881678
wheres this from???
>>
When you get a prophecy where you must wear a weapon. Can it be in your switch?
>>
How much evasion do you need before jade/stribinite for a dreamfeather build to not be donkey shit
>>
>>167881678
reddit E X C L U S I V E
>>
>>167877665
you are legally able to shot people with guns, as long as they pose an inmediate and lethal risk to you, as least in burgerland
>>
>>167879078

>people were already pretending to be retarded and rusing each other in the 17th century

imagine waiting 6 months to get a (you) over the mail
>>
>>167881851
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5t3cgk/yes/
>>
>going to reddit
>literally going to reddit
>>
>>167881678
or you could just, you know, place to portals IN the town instead of outside like a rational being
>>
>>167874948
>Good Goy signature
To GGG's credit, a signature like that would get you banned from most official forums.
>>
>>167882601
doin it so you dont have to haha xd
>>
guys...
has anyone tried pressing M in-game?
>>
File: fight.png (18KB, 400x36px) Image search: [Google]
fight.png
18KB, 400x36px
>>167882985
Remember to always fight the jew
>>
>>167883171
New Zealand is <1% jewish
>>
it less about literally rounding up and gassing people of jewish ancestry and more about nonviolently undermining those that behave like the greedy jew archetype
>>
>>167884251
>and more about nonviolently undermining those that behave like the greedy jew archetype
>"I-it's okay when white people are greedy!"
>>
>>167884347
ugh........ don't get me started on white "people"
>>
so hold up
am i reading this right
if a piece of es/armor gear rolls 3 t1 prefixes it could potentially be better than a god rolled pure es or god rolled pure armor gear?
or am i forgetting that hybrid bases have much lower base stats

http://poeaffix.net/ch-ares.html#id
>>
speaking about gassing, there should be a blue color mtx for Blight, so it looks like zyklon b
>>
Single player mode with buffed drops and guaranteed highest tier affixes with max rolls when?
>>
poison arrow is better for gas RPing desu
>>
>>167884630
I don't like the guaranteed highest tier affix rolls. Maybe little higher chance, but I like it
>>
I too would prefer to grind 10 times longer to get what I have now thanks to trading.
>>
Am I autistic if I talk to zana every time I vendor items? She always ask me how are my maps.
>>
>>167884947
yep
>>
>>167884563
Highest is saintly chainmail at 98 ES.
Absolute max would be 748 ES.
>>
>>167885643
that's still pretty dang nice considering there's armor in there too
>>
>>167885762
You need a lot of armor to make it work, more so than with ES.
>>
>>167886028
So like all hybrid gear?
>>
File: comfy.png (189KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
189KB, 500x733px
>have to play shitty laptop kb
>doesnt matter since all my potions go off automatically and all my curses are automated as well
>can play with one hand holding a mouse while i snack with the other

feels good man
>>
>>167886203
hey whats your account name
>>
File: gyh6.png (173KB, 295x517px) Image search: [Google]
gyh6.png
173KB, 295x517px
why
>>
i want to play with you
>>
retards
>>
you rang?
>>
I had to turn the dialogue slider to zero when they added navali and I've had it that way since.
>>
File: 1462220421356.webm (105KB, 712x634px) Image search: [Google]
1462220421356.webm
105KB, 712x634px
>have a 10 million+ dps poison build that's extremely cheap
>gonna play it again next league
>even if they fix double dipping it will still have more then enough damage to run all content
>>
>>167890628
Whose text is that you're quoting?
>>
only 12yo trans kids with 2 moms play poison builds
>>
I guess there's a lot of 12yo trans kids with 2 moms out there in the world
>>
there aren't, but that's poe's target demographic
>>
>>167888524
Yeah who the fuck even plays wildstar anymore
>>
File: =).jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>167819438
>>
File: 1363665990742.jpg (357KB, 1100x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1363665990742.jpg
357KB, 1100x1353px
>>167892368
Tummy Kissu~
>>
File: 20170210015711_1.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170210015711_1.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
is there an ability that looks like this? would be perfect for an hierophant imo, holy fire looking thing
>>
>>167894141
There's the burning man MTX for RF
>>
>>167874948
>reddit general

other way around retard.
>>
File: 1473863149378.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473863149378.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
would a blight cwc vortex build be good
>>
File: t3_5t3cgk.jpg (812KB, 2560x1538px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5t3cgk.jpg
812KB, 2560x1538px
>my shekels went to THIS instead of making console poe
this is horseshit, I'm gonna chargeback
>>
bet they got rid of nessa too
>>
nessa is a hatecrime against feminism
>>
>>167886203
I have the feeling you also like Cookie Clicker.
>>
>>167897836
when will there be staircase in lioneyes that goes straight to maps
>>
nothing you """make""" will ever be good, catshitter
>>
im 1369 words into this dumb fucking family dynamics paper and i really dont feel good about all the bullshit im writing i fell like the prof is gonna know
they're gonna fucking know
>>
File: 1486616396155.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486616396155.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>200 word essay due next friday

how fucked am i lads?
>>
What builds use green dream? Still don't know why it's worth more than blue
>>
>dodge chance stacking
>frenzy charge generation
figure it out, retard
>>
>>167903204
>200 word
eh, its not that big.

Just fucking drop your games, 4chan etc for a sec and get to it instead of frogposting here.

OUT
>>
>dodge
>in this current meta
hmmmmmm
also dream doesn't give dodge
>>
>>167899413
>when will there be staircase in lioneyes that goes straight to maps
you should play Diablo3 then, I mean people start to do rifts right away. Disgusting
>>
no one just uses dream you fucking mongoloid
you know those jewels upgrade right?
dumbass
retard
stop posting
>>
>>167904256
also adventure mode from level 1
i havent played in a while but i dont remember level 1 rifts
is necromancer out yet
i dont want to play him i just want to laugh at how bad blizzard is going to botch it
>>
first point still stands.
Also neck yourself neckbeard
>>
no, it literally doesn't stand
like at all
you're fucking dumb
>>
>>167904384
I dont know, last time I played is when the act5 came out. I hate it when game makes you want to skip to the end game, I become bored really fast of endgame grinding.
>>
It's cool instead of informing or teaching people you sit in the thread all day and call everyone a retard :). Literally get a life, neet loser
>>
>>167904615
>he said while playing path of exile
>>
>informing or teaching people
go on reddit for that
4chan is for shitposting only
>>
File: 1468097393768.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468097393768.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
shitcrows get out

rooooooooo
>>
>>167904702
I don't play atm, I'm done with this league even if I'm only at 27/40. Cant be bothered to grind the rest. Also fuck Chayula.
>>
im going to throw up
>>
File: 1398917476115.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1398917476115.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>hideout decorations
>>
D
>>
File: 1364735539499.png (88KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
1364735539499.png
88KB, 298x332px
>>167859503
>someone from the GGG development team actually watched yuri on ice
>>
O
>>
is raiz our guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZnhri_6DMM
>>
whiny
little
bitch
>>
>rips
>reddit blows him the fuck out
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
>>
idea: we create a new poeg guild free of memers, discorders, redditors

to be admitted you must first prove you're an elite hc player
>>
and so we find ourselfs back at step 1
>>
>>167881678
wtf i love GGG now
>>
stop replying to posters
>>
>>167821375
How is it not?
>>
>>167821375
literally everything is a skinner box
our brains are elaborate skinner boxes that have trapped our consciousnesses in them

jobs are a skinner box
sex is a skinner box
food is a skinner box

wake up, sheeple.
free yourself from the cycle of death and rebirth.
escape samsara.
#ShampooIsAConspiracy
>>
>>167910456

you are completely missing what a skinner box is and how that applies to vidya

see:

https://levelskip.com/misc/Skinners-Box-and-Video-Games
>>
poe is only a skinner box if you let it be

you set your own goals

if you compelled to do the same repetitive tasks over and over again for no reward, you're mentally weak and deserve to die
>>
>heroin is only addictive if you let it be
>you set your own consumption threshold
>if you are compelled to use it over and over just to feel normal you are mentally weak and deserve to die
>>
in one case, your mental fortitude is in question

in the other, physiological wiring of your brain which is out of your control is in question

putting the two on the same level is nonsensical, everyone gets hooked on hard drugs given enough exposure, but only the mentally weak would get trapped by a skinner box video game
>>
>>167911908
No, young soul.
You are the one who is missing something.
>>
Gonna level up with friend that hasn't played game before. First person to reply chooses my build that I will probably get to merc dried lake and then delete
>>
hard drugs get you addicted because of their chemical structure. give them an animal without certain neuroreceptors and they wont even notice it

skinner box games get you addicted because of their design. but its true they will not work on anyone, it takes a certain kind of mind to get hooked on them or even to us to play at all. and they are generally easier to quit than hard drugs (korean horror stories not withstanding), but not for lack of trying from devs
>>
>>167912790

you remind me of my 14yo sister who is constantly angry at our parents and her only reasoning for it is "you know why!"
>>
File: 1470591147018.gif (2MB, 354x282px) Image search: [Google]
1470591147018.gif
2MB, 354x282px
poeg was full of elite players before the game was released on steam when all the /v/edditors came...
>>
>catshitter
>elite
I don't even have a reaction for this
>>
>>167912892
embertaming firestorm elementalist
>>
catshitter is elite at attentionwhoring
as far as game skill, he's probably bottom 5000
>>
>>167912946
>but its true they will not work on anyone, it takes a certain kind of mind to get hooked on them or even to us to play at all.
in other words, only works on the mentally weak
stop blaming other people for your own shortcomings, chump
>>
>>167913672
you could say that of anything that creates habits, including fast food

while in reality the design of such games is predatory, just like including tons of fat, msg and sugar is predatory of food consumers because they make shit taste so good

in any case i dont see myself as a victim, but that doesnt mean a product is not made aiming for me and other people of similar taste. tons of money has been poured into behavioral research from mobile game devs to just figure out how to get people hooked longer and faster, if you dont see it as a clue that skinnerboxing vidya is a thing, you are hopelessly nahive
>>
>>167914204
>you could say that of anything that creates habits
yes, and how would you view someone obese blaming their weight problems on the "predatory" fast food industry preying on them? have some standards for fuck's sake, not everything in the world is out there to get you, and sometimes your problems are only your own fault

the fun I find in path of exile is about creating new builds, testing concepts, challenging myself against new puzzles, it has very little if anything to do with a skinner box scheme where I just pull the same level 1 million times in a row to get the same reward 1 million times in a row, if that's the way you're addicted to poe, I feel sorry for you dude
>>
>>167914447

that one has the will and character to resist or quit predatory shit doesn't make it any less predatory, and it doesnt excuse the intent behind said product

if you have fun, good for you. but the people who post here saying shit poe is but also cant stop playing, are trapped in the skinner box. it doesnt mean poe isnt shit, and it doesnt mean that it cant be fun at the same time, but it does mean GGG is out to get us, and being aware of it is as healthy as being aware of the dangers of fast food and hard drugs
>>
literal first world problems
>>
File: IMG_1544.jpg (165KB, 1188x1776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1544.jpg
165KB, 1188x1776px
A5 BOSS LEAKED (DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE MASSIVELY SPOILED)
>>
How many malachai hearts have you gotten? i got three just like the map!
>>
Can you please stop talking about fast food?
You're triggering me.
I can't stop thinking about going out and buying a Big Mac and some chicken nuggets at 1AM and I've been doing really well with my exercise and diet.
>>
i like mcdo's chicken tendies but i like my mom's better
>>
File: beef-broccoli-vegan_Fotor.jpg (94KB, 540x505px) Image search: [Google]
beef-broccoli-vegan_Fotor.jpg
94KB, 540x505px
>2017
>not being vegan

is like you want to die before 30
>>
not every protein is born equal
>>
>>167915276
>per 100 calories
every time
>>
>>167915276
I went vegan for a year but one day I smelled some fish and chips and it was all over
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnKbiyTyTxs
VEGAN BUILDS LUL
>>
Vegetarians are not vegans
>>
>muh semantics
>muh theorycrafting
>you're autistic
>le mastur troll
Who cares if taryn's shitter crits 100.3267785% of the time across 5.64 targets? Why do people think good build=more damage! What's gonna happen when you crit for 923998 damage and have only 75% cold resist and 2500 life and die instantly? "I don't care about dying because I play softcore", how does it feel to have an empty XP bar all the time? That will sure get you far in this game. This whole thing ties into how people will fight eachother to no end about "muh theorycrafting" instead of actually making the build and either proving the people wrong who said it was bad, or seeing that sometimes things that work on paper don't always work in practice. You're planning out builds for a ONE MONTH LEAGUE. You act like all these uniques you talk about just drop off hillock at two a pop. Yes I'm mad, make this into a pasta if you want, if only to tell people to PLAY THE FUCKING GAME, instead of shitposting about "muh theorycrafting" on an anonymous anime image board founded by a 15 year old with his mom's credit card.
>>
epic
>>
File: LfNeS4R9_400x400.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
LfNeS4R9_400x400.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
bump
>>
lmao port to xbone for the 22 people there that will play it
>>
its obvious they are looking to get bought by microsoft
>>
>Notch got 1.2 billion for himself after selling minecraft to ms
>Chris wants his billion too

Thats his endgame.
>>
poe is a turd lmao

he'd be lucky to get a million
>>
why are you still here
>>
to watch you suffer the eternal damnation that is playing poe habitually like an opiate addict
>>
nice projection rofl
>>
i haven't played poe since
prophecy, the worst league and content ive ever played in any video game to date, but i still come here to watch you suffer your curse. how does it feel knowing you'll never be able to let go of poe even though the game has long since expired?
>>
didn't read your preteen emo diary entry
>>
File: 20160605221514_1.jpg (604KB, 1920x812px) Image search: [Google]
20160605221514_1.jpg
604KB, 1920x812px
>>
>>167817937
Is this game even fun? I was thinking about getting back into this game after a few years of not playing, but this look like a giant clown fiesta.
>>
if you need others to tell you what's fun or not, you're pathetic and need to kys yourself asap as possible
>>
>press 12345 with my fingers on each button
>get b&
NICE GAME
>>
>breaks the TOS
>gets banned for it
>somehow this is unfair
>>
>>167925683
how much sheckels do I have to pay (((ggg))) to look like this?
>>
can i get a quick rundown on the racing
>>
sure, go fast
>>
>>167929691
get 10 levels for a box possibly full of crap
>>
1) don't pick scion
2) pick shadow or witch
3) buy a SSD
4) go fast
>>
Anyone else here have a tendency of hoarding useful uniques? I'm wondering if I'm better off selling stuff now before the league ends or wait until they end up in standard where they're worth more*, seeing as the next league is starting immediately after
>>
File: hmm.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I want to fill my time with something and decided that since I'm sick and tired of Diablo 3 I could try what's said to be a much better game than it.

But because I'm interested in how the character I'll be staring at for hours looks like and I'm interested by the templar class, how does the templar look in-game?

Does he have traditional crusader armor like pic related? Does he have more of a gothic look? Do armors just vary between styles too much to point to a single aesthetic? Do free transmogs exist in-game (I'm aware of paid aesthetics)?
>>
>>167933803
Did the game live out it's popularity and I'm here late for the party?
>>
Who do you recommend for builds? I want to try whirlwind shot ranger
>>
>>167933803
>how does the templar look in-game?
he looks like a old piece of shit with a giraffe neck and his thick accent is aggravating
>Does he have traditional crusader armor like pic related?
how armour looks is relatively irrelevant to the class chosen
>Does he have more of a gothic look?
everything looks like dogshit unless you buy
mtx
>Do armors just vary between styles too much to point to a single aesthetic?
see above
>Do free transmogs exist in-game (I'm aware of paid aesthetics)?
free "transmogs" exist, they're generally awarded in rare events or during challenge leagues, you can earn one if you reach level 10 in any race during the racing week-end (this week-end
>>167934105
we're on the last period of the current temp league, game is dead as shit
>>
File: Screenshot073.jpg (519KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot073.jpg
519KB, 800x600px
>>167933803
Anon I know just the thing for you. Pic related is what I play atm since the league is dead. You could always roll a paladin
>>
I have Ice Golem and Fire Golem linked with CWDT and Immortal Call, how come only Ice Golem is affected by CWDT?

I have to constantly manually respawn the Fire Golem

I have the Elementalist 2 golem passive obviously.
>>
if you can manually "respawn" a golem, then it's not under cwdt's level ceiling

idiot
>>
League ending soon, does that mean all I've work for through Breach, was meaningless?
>>
>>167936153
thanks

dickhead
>>
It's February 14th.
You just got home from work, and check the PoE website front page for the 3.0.0 reveal.

You're scrolling through the new features, and you see that fishing has actually really honest to God been added to the game for real this time.

What's your reaction?
>>
>>167937337
If it doesn't allow you to acquire gear or currency more efficiently than regular mapping I just ignore it
>>
Why does it matter if the league is dead? You all play solo anyway, right?
Why not keep grinding to save up for a Headhunter before league ends, or maybe find a Mirror from Cadiro?
>>
post your racing build, poeg
>>
I like to use claws in races because the +life on them is actually quite effective at low levels
It allows me to go fast and not have to worry about health pots.
It's essentially low level instant Vaal pact
>>
why do people corrupt items that don't even have the maximum number of sockets and links on them?
>>
Because they're legitimately stupid and can't help it

Also, sometimes corruption results in the changing of sockets
>>
>>167936270
It wasn't meaningless as long as you, yourself, believe it wasn't meaningless.
After all, that's why I've continued to grind.
>>
When do people find the time to play Standard?
There's literally always a league running
>>
there are people who play standard and nothing else
>>
because you need to vaal tens of a given item to get your desired corruption, it's cheaper to vaal items as is and then use vorici 8 to link them
excluding chests and 2h weapons of course, but people rarely vaal them en masse
>>
>>167938131
According to the wiki sockets and links won't be changed unless the item itself is corrupted into a rare item, but that counts as bricking it anyway so that point is moot
White sockets can be considered an upgrade IMO
>>
>>167938482
I can see why the point for 4 socket items
I just posted that question because I looked up Shavronne's Wrappings in poe.trade and one of the first results listed is a corrupted with 2 unlinked sockets
>>
>>167938719
maybe he got it from a vaaled strongbox or some shit
>>
>>167938848
That's fair
Selling it for the same price as non-dirtied versions is not ok though
>>
>>167938901
It's literally ok
>>
File: 1477356414346.jpg (107KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477356414346.jpg
107KB, 600x800px
>>167939049
>>
Cutthroat build ideas
>>
Blight
>>
arc mines are literally all you need
>>
>Tfw gonna be killing brutus while people are killing merveil
>>
can you win duplicates of mtx you already own? I already earned the demon king set in last race weekend
>>
File: furby.jpg (35KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
35KB, 572x380px
>tfw the global chat is filled with ebin 4chan memers
>>
I want the level 10 reward from the races. Any tips, on which class, which weapon?
>>
literally any class with default attack can reach level 10 in an hour
are you retarded? play whatever you want if that's your only goal
>>
>>167939513
if you only want to reach level 10 you can do it with any class and without using any skills (if you really want to). There's plenty of time.
>>
>>167939560
>>167939584
Am new, started playing this week...
I guess I will go with shadow and go with fisting items because, like some other anon said, they give you health back so that's one less thing to worry about.
>>
is the ladder for the challenges global (apart maybe form garena)? Or is there a ladder for every region?
>>
>>167939687
I meant races sorry.
>>
Global
>>
Also I've played with Garena fucking shits on US East before
They had the garena pet and Chinese name and everything
I thought they were supposed to be on entirely separate servers
>>
gl bois
>>
Why are there apparently no Summoner Templar builds around? Are they not viable?
I yould imagine especially with Auras that add elemental damage, or Guardian bonuses they could rock.
>>
do i have to wait until the end of the race to get my box?
>>
File: screenshot-0150.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0150.png
1MB, 1366x768px
look what i found in the race lads
>>
>>167941527
gg
if you don't win ill be very disappointer
also why the fuck are you in underground sea for more than a couple seconds
>>
>>167941696
how is a sin's rebirth even supposed to help me
but the point is that i get an 8 ex item drop in a voided race instead of a league
>>
>>167942334
>8ex
try 4 max
>>
File: still a bit closer to 8.png (33KB, 531x465px) Image search: [Google]
still a bit closer to 8.png
33KB, 531x465px
>>167942738
>>
>>167942845
god damnit
i got fucked up
what the fuck happened
when i found mine they were worth 300 chaos
>>
>tfw you found 3 uniques in 1 hour during the race
Why the fuck can't I be lucky during normal leagues?!?
>>
>>167942334
wait, race items don't go to the standard stash?
>>
>lvl 9 and 99% the way to 10
fml
>>
>>167943369
only from certain races, this was not one of them
>>
>tfw you died twice due to being a moron
at least still reached level 10, man that headhunter race was fun why don't they do more races like this?
>>
when we get mystery box ?
>>
>got this on race

pretty sweet

Rarity: Rare
Ghoul Stinger
Long Bow

--------
48% increased Physical Damage
Adds 2 to 4 Physical Damage
Adds 9 to 18 Fire Damage
6% increased Attack Speed
+4 Life gained on Kill
>>
>>167943482
in 3 days
>>
>>167943524
1 alch
>>
>>167943617
>>167943524

I was a ranger so it helped me.. only made it to cavern of anger though was too slow being careful
>>
File: screenshot-0151.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0151.png
2MB, 1366x768px
update: the website says the race is voided but turns out it's not
thanks chris
>>
is dancing dervish endgame viable
>>
dancing dervish's damage is comparable to 1 (one) animated weapon
>>
>wasted 10 mins cuz I died like a retard to volatile

I got to like lvl 22 anyway

I fell into the noobtrap of killing shit too much cuz its so fun

hh league would be a lot better as a few hour race tho, as soon as yo finally "get going" the game just ends
>>
>>167943679
>playing hc
>playing the deadest league til ssf hc
>>
>>167943767
hahahahaha
what
why does it exist then
>>
>>167943863
i'll just rip it to standard when i'll want to play around with it sometime between leagues
>>
>rank 2 was a fucking scion
how??
>>
>>167943959
where do you check the race ranks?
>>
>>167943959
scion is good when you don't have to reach the endgame.
>>
>>167944070
ctrl+f scion in top 100: 3 matches
ctrl+f ranger in top 100: 50 matches

karv is an anomaly, scion is dogshit for racing
>>
>>167944024
Nevermind I found it

>RANK: 2000+
Jesus christ... I thought I was within top 300 for sure at level 15

Fuck races ;_;
>>
noob
>>
fuck you
>>
rank 2000+ is seriously embarrassing unless you have a physical disability
>>
This descent champions sounds like loadsa fun, is there a way you can play this or HH outside of races?
>>
>>167944823
How so?
I was just trying to reach level 10 for the box, so I did tidal map, then I continued forward (carefully)

As a ranger and shit exploding everywhere I was worried.

Also, this is the first time I've played in a year
>>
2000+ people did better than you
>>
fuck you
>>
>>167944832
No.
>>
File: forbiddenknowledge.png (13KB, 309x320px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenknowledge.png
13KB, 309x320px
>>167944985
>>
retard
>>
Exiles Everywhere BLAMT HH 24h race when?
>>
>>167945289
he's just some shitposting autistic fucking retard trying to force his own personal may may

>HAHA LE NO (YOU)S FOR YOU XDDD EBIC
>>
File: 1399852989722.jpg (78KB, 536x663px) Image search: [Google]
1399852989722.jpg
78KB, 536x663px
I just started playing this game and why the **** is EVERYONE so helpful? I play a lot of games, have been part of a lot of communities, but have never experienced a player base so god damn kind and especially generous. I'm new, why are people not telling me how BAD I am? This has been my experience so far..

I'm on cruel difficulty and am stuck at one part, so I make a group asking for help. This guy joins and literally plays with me for the next 2 hours destroying face, helping me understand game mechanics, monsters, items and my own build. Literally teaches me so much about the game like I've paid for a game tutor. Couldn't believe it. THEN, I learn about Poe.trade. I find an item I want, message the guy, and he responds (rather politely too). I tell him how excited I am he replied because I wanted the item, he figures out I'm new and doesn't take my choas, just gives me the item for free (I felt bad, yet happy since it was my only chaos orb). I decide I wanted to up grade a couple more slots. THIS time I don't say anything, I act cool because I don't want any freebies. He probably saw how ridiculous I looked with my crap gear on and he not only gives me the item for free, but gives me FIVE chaos orbs. I'm baffled. I thank him for the next five minutes, and he explains to me people were nice to him when he started out. He just wants to pass on the gesture. OK, so I give in because I am loving this game, loving the community, and I drop $20 to buy the premium tabs. I've watched a few videos how to sell items so I put some of my more important gems up for 1 alch. A guy messages me within seconds and I sell him the gem for one alch. He gives me TWICE as much as I was asking for. WHAT IS WITH YOU NICE PEOPLE. STOP MAKING ME FEEL GOOD, I CAN'T HANDLE YOUR SWEET, VERY SWEET AND LOVING GESTURES.
>>
rank 298
at least i can get footsteps
Fucking voliates
>>
>>167946427
Such a shame that girl let herself go.
>>
>>167946494
She just grew up in all the right places
>>
These short races are lame
>>
I walked past the room with flame sentinels and died ;_;
>>
died to latency and croaking chimerals lol
fucking done m8
>>
>>167949128
Short and sweet > long and boring
>>
I forgot about the races, missed Headhunter and DC and guess I'll now wait for Winterheart Ledge
>>
File: Bored.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bored.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
I just recently got back into PoE after a long absence (I played before th Vaal expansion) and got right back into it. Leveled a completely new character in Breach league and beat all 4 acts. Sideleveled a few more.
But after a time I noticed something: the moment I ascended and beat all 4 acts, I no longer really enjoyed the game, because I knew, there was nothing ahead of me but grinding and hunting for specific items until I got into maps, at which point the grind for maps would start.
And also, because I realized that standard enemies were nothing more than cannon fodder, hell with a simple Essence Drain Shadow not even the last boss was particular hard for me.

I realized what was missing since I recently played a lot of Dota2 BloodMoon event (Chinese New Year cooperative PvE gamemode)
The game never encouraged experimenting beyond the start of act 3. I am just wondering if there is something like that for Hack&Slash games? where your powers get reset every once in a while without you losing the character and the challenges you face differ. I know maps do that, a bit, but by the time you reach maps you gotta be pretty much set in your build and playstyle. Guild Wars 2 comes close but is so simple and boring in its gamestyle that it falls right off the other end.
Game progression does not come from learned skills and tricks, but through sheer numbers on your character sheet.
It just feels so empty inside

Sory, just something I had to get out of my system.
>>
>Game progression does not come from learned skills and tricks, but through sheer numbers on your character sheet.
that's arpgs for you
>>
>Game progression does not come from learned skills and tricks
t. level 40 shitter who ascended once thinks he knows the game's ins and outs
>>
>someone ended the race in 24 minutes, 22 seconds
>meanwhile I couldn't get to merciless in 60 minutes
JUST
>>
>implying he's wrong
delusional retard
>>
>implying you're not a cocksucking faggot
delusional retard
>>
So reached level 20 with a char, I want to use the name for the next race, will it register that I have reached level 20 or will I have to keep the void char until i get my mystery box?
>>
you can delete any character after a race as long as you don't do it 5 seconds after race ends
>>
when you play the game for longer than a month you'll realize that there's almost no player skill involved
>>
play schmups if you want your player skill to be tested, retard
>>
File: sword.jpg (187KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sword.jpg
187KB, 1280x960px
>I play hardcore for the test of willpower
>>
If I play a single (one) (1) character for two hours a day how long would it take to reach level 100?
>>
>>167952703
If you have gear already and you won't die inside from spamming strands with vspark/cospris you can do it in 1 month with 2h/day
>>
>>167952867
And beyond getting full regular and ascendancy levels is there more completionistautism to the game?
>>
I'm thinking about using all my remaining currency to buy as many Cloisters as I can afford and recording the results.
>>
retard noob here, how to cutthroat?
>>
Blight
>>
Has the general always been this dead?
>>
It used to be better
>>
gen is only truly alive the first couple months of challenge leagues

past that its on life support
>>
>>167955065(You)
>>167955065(You)
>>167955065(You)
>>167955065(You)
>>167955065(You)

linking to the posts you are responding to would help it
>>
no it wouldn't
>>
look at this dumb goy just GIVING (you)s away for free
>>
cut my throat into pieces
>>
>>167955094(You)
>>167955286(You)
>>167955330(You)
>>167955094(You)
>>167955286(You)
>>167955330(You)
>>167955094(You)
>>167955286(You)
>>167955330(You)
>>
Somewhere out there is a player who's been killed by a barrel. I just know it. There has to be one. Maybe even ripped to it in a hardcore league.
>>
>>167955152
>>167955585
hey stop that
>>
i voluntarily died to a barrel in twilight strand normal for science
wanted to check if it gives a suicide death message
>>
What's the best currency you ever got from Emperor's Luck?
For me it was Scours.
>>
>>167956268
vaals
>>
>>167956029
Is responding to

>>167955853
>>
>>167956268
Master sextants
>>
File: 1459393552737.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459393552737.png
27KB, 400x400px
Someone killed me
>>
>>167906726
Where? All I see is casual normalfag garbage
>>
please reply to me with a (You) don't ignore me please
>>
>>167956426
Is that even a thing?
>>
>muh superior taste in chinese cartoons
you just watch the latest moeshit, doesn't make you culturally superior
>>
File: 1v.jpg (427KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1v.jpg
427KB, 2400x1600px
I'm a proud vegan because i follow a no-violence philosophy of life.

What is the poe build equivalent of a no violence lifestyle? Is there a way to progress without killing things?
>>
>>167956029
Did it?
>>
>>167956516
you died?
>>
>>167957260
nope, just the usual x has been slain
>>
File: Quotefancy-24883-3840x2160.jpg (598KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-24883-3840x2160.jpg
598KB, 3840x2160px
Were you guys aware Rumi was an actual philosopher and this quote was word for word ripped off??
>>
Use RF or something, shit dies from how insufferable you are.
>>
>>167955853
What are those even in PoE for? Who were they supposed to punish, why did they need punishment for looting, why did they think it would work? Nobody cares about barrel damage during play, it's just this ignored thing, but it's weird design-wise: what was the purpose?
>>
>>167956781
yes it is
>>
>>167935363
>league is dead
>plays even deader game
>>
>>167957461
yeah, because it says so on poe wiki
>>
>>167957809
who read this shit
>>
>>167958065
Our guy PT have lore videos
>>
>>167957669
d2 ladder is very alive atm
>>
I don't even want to be alive anymore
>>
>>167959437
welcome to the club
>>
Tfw can;t deal with SRS summoners fuckers just keep flame dashing to safety and summoning their shit, gave up at the end when i found I was level 17 constant invades and top guy is 26.
>>
someone said you just get rewards for hitting level 10 in any race? is this true
>>
can you retards read
jesus christ
this isn't /global 1
>>
>>167960597
You get a FREE mystery box
>>
hahahhaaa you actually believe this? idiot
>>
>>167960675
Why do you even browse this thread if you just sperg out when anyone says something.
Life of a virgin neet I guess
>>
stop replying to me
>>
anyone have any photos of witch feet
>>
File: 1486707133511.jpg (163KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486707133511.jpg
163KB, 1080x1349px
no but here's some witch tits
>>
I dont see them
>>
her knees is where its at you nigggers
>>
who are you replying to?
>>
those digits are an illusion, exile
>>
Is it worth Bloodlining my Vault maps?
>>
What class should I play for next race
>>
>>167963282
>>167962634
>>167962228
>>167962157
>>167962065
>>167961751
>>167961452
>>167961153
>>167961037
why is this thread so autistic about never actually replying to anyone?
>>
>he just gave me THREE (You)'s

whore
>>
File: t3_5t9oft.png (721KB, 1582x644px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5t9oft.png
721KB, 1582x644px
look what i found on reddit
>>
>quoting questions that have no reason to quote someone
Why are you autistic?
>>
File: witch_feet.png (251KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
witch_feet.png
251KB, 550x550px
all parties want aura bots but enlighten gems cost too much
>>
File: Quenchiest.png (430KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quenchiest.png
430KB, 720x480px
Bit of a noob here, but gonna ask anyway
Looking at Duelist Flicker Strike builds and....why is noone using Gladiator? A gladiator can produce frenzy charges just with normal hits. it would be way more viable in general and especially for Bosses.
>>
>>167964396
If you can't even afford enlighten gems don't make an aurabot then lmao
>>
>>167964441
Because slayer is probably best duelist ascendancy.
>>
>>167964441
because it's on kill, not on hit
>>
>>167958609
Project "I'm literally autistic and have given up Path of Exile for the worst version of WoW." PT is NOT my boy
>>
Why will no one sell me a Taming ring, uuuugh
>>
>>167964813
just buy the fucking components and make it on vendor
>>
File: Embarrassing.jpg (64KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Embarrassing.jpg
64KB, 500x700px
>>167964742
Whelp, totally missread that part
>>
>ripped right at the start of merciless 10 minutes after fucking ziz finished first
kill me famalam
>>
who care...
>>
>>167967898
mean for
>>167967705
>>
File: 1481533773727.jpg (524KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481533773727.jpg
524KB, 1920x1080px
ggg is lucky i graced them with my presence for my free mystery box

i'm done with this league lmao
>>
do you get less xp if you're way underleveled ? i was 10 levels below an area and get shit tier xp which makes no fucking sense, since it's harder.
>>
>googling is too hard: the post
>>
>>167969389
all (((modern arpgs))) do this. to discourage powerleveling

d3 isnt a modern arpg, before anyone says you can plevel there
>>
So for my first race I ended at level 19. I guess that's pretty shit. I didn't really know what the chests meant and just took firestorm and went as far as I could
>>
>>167969476
You're right bro we should all just have catposter shitpost
>>167969489
well that fucking sucks balls i was level 18 when i reached the race boss and couldn't level up with the creeps before.
Thread posts: 639
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.