[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dsg/ - Demons/Dark Souls General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 775
Thread images: 152

File: dark diver.png (345KB, 1010x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dark diver.png
345KB, 1010x1000px
Dumb lore bullshit and headcanon edition
>Was down too long in the midnight sea
>>>>167548893

>1.10 patch notes:
http://steamcommunity.com/games/374320/announcements/detail/261608645322016043

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Shills will post detailed information on February 8, ignore fake "leaks" until then
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: https://imgur.com/a/83M79

>Character Planner
https://www.mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
http://pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
http://pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
http://pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
http://pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
http://pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
http://pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm
>>
made and posted first desu
>>
File: 1471382567841.jpg (289KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1471382567841.jpg
289KB, 1000x1333px
xth for cute
>>
third for qt
>>
Nth for Bestlord Nito and Gravelords will rise again
>>
File: WitchesTumblingHaphazardly.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WitchesTumblingHaphazardly.webm
2MB, 640x360px
First WebM
>>
>>167584191
>>167584387
Size is more indicative of race, despite the 'power = size' meme.

Gwyn is the most powerful opponent in the first game. Is he the largest? No.

The largest enemies in Dark Souls 3 are the Cathedral of the Deep giants (and the one in Irithyll Dungeon). They only drop a paltry 4000 souls.

Ornstein is the only character we see change size upon absorbing a soul. The same does not happen to Nameless King, nor Elfriede (if her third phase is her absorbing Ariandel's soul). It honestly seems like size changing is an ability unique to Ornstein.
>>
File: 1442627635440.jpg (101KB, 950x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1442627635440.jpg
101KB, 950x1144px
I've discovered the true form of Man.
>>
>>167584496
Anon you dummy those aren't pilgrims, those are the failed snake men of Archdragon Peak
>>
File: 1354811974438.jpg (175KB, 650x885px) Image search: [Google]
1354811974438.jpg
175KB, 650x885px
yth for CUTE
>>
>>167583486
>>167583628
I guess so.
Most hosts I meet look more or less like this. I don't even get to go full Brutus on them, faggots die too early.
>>
File: 1462725885086.jpg (40KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1462725885086.jpg
40KB, 500x477px
>>167584671
>>167584462
post more cute
>>
>>167584694
I wanted to buy Ringed City Edition for PS4, but I'm buttblasted because PS4 Pro apparently runs game with slightly better performance on boost mode. I just want to fucking smash my current PS4 and throw it away. Fuck Sony.
>>
>>167584631
Not even Ornstein serves as a reliable sample since III all but states he's an illusion created by Gwyndolin. It's hard to know at this point.
>>
Whats the deal with Ornstein, Smough and Anor Londo at the time of DaS anyways? The city is abandoned except for Gwyndolin, the illusion of Gwynevere, the Giant Blacksmith who talks about how everyone is gone and its quiet and them.
Were they just hanging out protecting Gwynevere without leaving that room? Were they hollows?
>>
File: tumblr_n8yaxt8rLr1qmuzfco1_1280.png (594KB, 700x801px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8yaxt8rLr1qmuzfco1_1280.png
594KB, 700x801px
How do I change my starting Class via CE?
>>
>>167584631
The giants are also beaten and mutilated and probably lost most of their strength. An average giant is also worth a lot more souls than an average hollow too. We do see Ornstein grow in size dramatically when he absorbs Smough's soul.

ON THE OTHER HAND, it is possible that "normal" humans are the descendents of the furtive pygmy, therefore they are actually just fucking tiny. (The rats aren't giant, you're just small). Gwyn and the knights are actually the right size. However "pygmies" and "right-sized" humans are both the same race and can interbreed. That's why the Lothric royal family are so big, because they are descendents of Gwyn along Gwynevere's line. Other really big dudes like Suleyvahn might just be descendents of a knight's line.
>>
File: Greirat Merchant.jpg (198KB, 934x779px) Image search: [Google]
Greirat Merchant.jpg
198KB, 934x779px
>Want exploding bolts
>Don't want to get my boy Greirat killed.

wat do?
>>
>>167584567
Damn maybe I should make a smurf Fenito character
>>
>>167585069
use collector's edition
>>
File: 1453330591431.jpg (813KB, 1014x2085px) Image search: [Google]
1453330591431.jpg
813KB, 1014x2085px
Papa Nito
>>
>>167584631
Actually an addendum:
Size is generally a good indication of race, but mostly in the first game. Memeahacki went fucking wild with the 'dude larger enemies are more intimidating XDDD' shit in Dark Souls 3, so now almost everyone is huge. However, given that even a whole bunch of complete Hollows are still bigger than the player, it shows that power does not always equal size.

If you want a lore reason for the increase in huge humans in the second and third games, I've always imagined it as being due to
>Humans getting bigger as the Age of Dark gets nearer
>The Gods no longer have a coherent civilisation and so may have interbred with humans (especially royal and noble family lines), resulting in larger humans like Drangleic's court

>>167584852
Very true, so Ornstein is even less of an example of the norm.

>>167584910
>The giants are also beaten and mutilated and probably lost most of their strength
So is 'size = power' was true then they wouldn't be the largest beings in the whole game.

>We do see Ornstein grow in size dramatically when he absorbs Smough's soul.
But only Ornstein, no one else, and possibly not even the real Ornstein. He is an exception, not the rule.

Normal humans are descendents of the Furtive Pygmy. That is why Humans are generally smaller than Gods: they are descended from someone who the Gods saw as a Pygmy. However, the potential for Gods to be smaller than average is still there, as we see from Ciaran, the Daughters of Chaos and possibly Dusk.

Lothric royal family are likely very big because of Divine heritage, yes.

Sulyvahn probably isn't a humanoid, God or Pygmy. Judging from cut dialogue and the position of one of his spells in the Painted World, he's actually a sentient tree.
>>
File: Gwyndolin and Yorshka.png (1MB, 1444x1474px) Image search: [Google]
Gwyndolin and Yorshka.png
1MB, 1444x1474px
>>167584867
Smough wanted hard enough to be one of the Four Knights that he realized that if literally everyone else was gone Gwyndolin would have no choice but to make him one.
Ornstein is not Ornstein, most likely just part of the illusion created by Gwyndolin, this one using the soul of the real Ornstein as a base [the franchise having established already that souls can be detached or fragmented to an extent. So Ornstein probably left his soul behind before setting off to find the Firstborn, similarly to what Vendrick did in his flight].
The Giant Blacksmith was frankly probably too dumb to leave, and just kept absorbed into his work for eternity, similarly to Vamos.
And lastly, Gwyndolin would never leave, because of everyone in Gwyn's court he was the only one who would never abandon him, unlike literally everyone else he chose to trust.

>>167584748
This is all the cute I have boss
>>
>>167584270
my caster playthrough is being hindered by how hard dex weapons suck

what do I do?
>>
File: basilisk.jpg (31KB, 418x345px) Image search: [Google]
basilisk.jpg
31KB, 418x345px
>>167577454
>>167578502
>>167584496
>Being this embarrasingly wrong
Jesus Christ
I'm going to wait for you to reply to make sure you're in this thread then I'll get started
>>
>>167584867
Theories on this:

1. They were dumb dupes and just spent their entire life protecting an illusion. Gwyndolin manipulated them and threw their lives away as a test for the Chosen Undead. Gwyndolin, being a freakish shemale snake monster, seems to have a soft spot for the "hideous" darkmoon knight, and gave her special armor. Gwyndolin might secretly despise the glorious knights for standing in the sun while she was basically hidden from everyone by her father, and sought to destroy their legend (beaten in a 2-on-1) and kill them, just out of spite, while gaining a more powerful follower.

2. They were aware of Gwyndolin's lies and were trying to prevent the Chosen Undead from carrying out Gwyndolin's plan.

This seems to have less merit for 2 reasons:
A) Because it doesn't fit the personality of the honorable Ornstein, who was arguably the weakest of the knights (until he took Smough's soul) but was the leader. This implies that his position was chosen not for strength, but for loyalty.
B) Smough seems to secretly hate Ornstein, since he is actually the one to kill him. This is probably because Ornstein never made him a knight.

The two seem like they were forced together, not that they wanted to be together. If they weren't given an important task, Smough would probably have split.

3) They were just illusions created by Gwyndolin as a test; but powerful illusions that utilized shards of Gwyn's soul.
>>
>>167585287
Anon, what else in life could you need other than the Magic Weapon variants and a thrusting sword?
>>
>>167584910
>Other really big dudes like Suleyvahn might just be descendents of a knight's line.
There is cut dialogue from the tree you find his sorcery nearby. That tree apparently is yearning for her lost son.
>>
>>167585338
Fine, tell me how it's wrong.

Besides the fact that Gwyn was probably originally one of "They" before he got his lord soul; which doesn't change the theory any.
>>
>>167584867
>Were they just hanging out protecting Gwynevere without leaving that room? Were they hollows?
Illusions like Gwynevere
>>
File: Strech out icon.png (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Strech out icon.png
5KB, 160x160px
>No one playing 1v1 Brawl
>No Hosts to cosplay invade
>Don't wanna go to Gank City and get ganked
>Beaten the game so many times making a new character sounds boring

Ugh I want to play this game but I don't want to play this game.
>>
File: 1474774396473.jpg (427KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474774396473.jpg
427KB, 1000x1000px
>a ring given to undead legion of farron. reduces skill fp consumption
>the abyss watchers, for their hunting, required a sword technique that went beyond any existing art. wolf's blood provided just that, and this ring further extends the effect.

>skill: parry
>>
>>167585659
undead legion of farron is not just abyss watchers
followers use a fuckload of weapon arts
>>
How would you handle a portable Dark Souls?
>>
>>167585595
Stop making quality and pyro builds, then. Pick something shitty that only has three weapons and make it work, like str/fth or dex/int.
>>
>>167585595
Well. If you want to 1v1. For Honor Open Beta starts in 3 days.

Also I feel your pain, I just wish there was a little bit more variety. Some one please host a Unofficial patch FC.
>>
>>167585502
P.S. Also don't tell me how Solaire isn't the firstborn, that part has been over with too.

Once again that's just an irrelevant tangent
>>
>>167585784
>the abyss watchers, for their hunting
>>
>>167585791
if you have actual controls (not a mobile game) you wouldn't need to change anything really, DaS is probably perfectly playable on something like a vita or a switch
>>
>>167584867
>>167584867
After Gwyn left to link the First Flame and died, the rest of the Gods got shaken up and their civilisation fell apart. Most left to go start their own religions and followings around the world.

Gwyndolin stayed behind to watch over his father's tomb, and to maintain the illusion of Gwynevere so that when his and Frampt's phony prophecy eventually drew in an Undead warrior, they'd be met with the divine image of Gwynevere and feel really inspired by it (Gwyndolin is deformed and his existence largely kept a secret, so he wouldn't have been great motivation for his champion as opposed to mighty titties).

The Silver Knights stayed behind to guard the illusion of Gwynevere. Presumably they knew about the plan but were loyal enough to Gwyn that they were willing to give away their lives for the sake of the plan. Smough and Ornstein (though they might not be the real ones) are essentially a final test to make sure that the Chosen Undead is powerful enough to wield the Lordvessel and go claim the Lord Souls.

I think the Giant Blacksmith is there to make weapons and armour, which Gwyndolin would then animate through his magic in order to make guards and sentinels for the Chosen Undead to fight.
>>
Are there any good Dark Souls crossovers that ya'll know of?
>>
File: unoffpatch.jpg (203KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unoffpatch.jpg
203KB, 1600x900px
>greatly increased the radius of cloud/mist pyromancies

This might be a little broken.
>>
>>167585659
>A gem of infused titanite.
>Famously used to forge Farron greatswords.
>Used in infusion to create heavy weapons.
>A warrior can appreciate a heavy weapon, for they scale effectively with strength.
>farron gs C/A scaling
the abyss watchers were not smart men
>>
>>167585937
>Dark Souls crossovers
Are you talking about games? Because no, of course not.

If you're talking about fanfiction, you'll be disappointed. While people get the general tone right surprisingly often, they fail to do anything new or noteworthy with the subject matter outside "character from another franchise obliterates low-level boss with their ridiculous end-game anime powers".

Crossovers combining Souls games with Wildbow's Worm are distressingly common, though.
>>
>>167585954
What is this?
>>
>>167585954
That patch is overall pretty bad. You can tell the guy is only a faithfag but only for buffs and similar.

Butchering homosword which is a weapon with nothing wrong a it currently is is also pretty dumb
>>
>>167585960
Heavy gems removing Dex scaling but Sharp retaining Str scaling is fucking weird.
At 18/16 you get better results from a Sharp Mace than either heavy or refined
>>
>>167586093
>Worm
Jesus fucking christ I hate all the crossovers this shit gets.
just why?
makes browsing spacebattles a fucking chore.
>>
>>167584567
>>167585168
Nito is our lord and saviour.
>>
>>167585954
This guy doesn't really have any idea how to balance tho.
>>
>>167584270
would it have killed them to put in some real cheat prevention

like 30% of my invades are against hackers
>>
Here is the real lore question:

Why do the Silver Knights of Anor Londo let Aldritch eat Gwyndolin ans then guard his throne room for him and keep the Darkmoon captain locked in a tower?

As a worshipper of Dark, doesn't Aldrich stand against everything they believe in?

Or is the answer just a cop-out "They are all hollow they have no reasons for anything"?
>>
>>167586097

A nexus mod with weapon/spell adjustments. e.g. Deacon's Candlestick deals dark damage instead of magic damage, force has combustion animation, ring/buff nerfs in PvP undone...

>>167586117

Yeah, it needs some work. I like what he did with the catalysts and the Pontiff weapons, though.

About the homosword, I think he was trying to make it usable by both FAI-hybrids and quality-dudes, but yeah I don't really know if the changes were necessary.

>>167586303

Perhaps, yeah. It's made sorcery/miracle runs a lot more bearable, though.
>>
>>167586097
Unofficial patch made by some redditurd.
>>
>>167586504
Alternatively, the silverknights still left in Anor Londo are the ones that were weak in their loyalty and abandoned their real masters.

Which is why they drop proofs of concord kept.
>>
>>167586504
>They are all hollow they have no reasons for anything
Either this or they don't know what's going on in the cathedral, only that Gwyndolin is inside so they defend the place blindly.
>>
>>167586504
The real silver knights are in the room with gwynevere painting and they don't respawn. The ones in Anor Londo are likely to be just another illusion.
>>
>>167586504
Silver Knights in AL cannot be taken under control with Rapport. This means that they are either not humans but rather monsters made by Pontiff to resemble silver knights, or that they willingly switched sides.
>>
>>167586293
Because the setting is designed to be flexible and easy to adapt entire franchises to. It's literally just Earth with the only difference being a quantum alien god. Writing fanfictions for that shit without breaking canon is so easy anyone could do it.

To give you an example, the author once stated that all his stories take place in the same extended multiverse, and that crossovers were possible but wouldn't happen for a while.
>>
>>167586734
This doesn't seem likely, otherwise certainly they would have noticed the giant curse-vomitting furry spider walking into the place.
Or maybe they'r eprotesting the fact that From will never implement Faithful-Darkmoon War mechanics
>>
>>167586734
Or, you know, they take orders from Pontiff now like the equipment says.
>>
>>167585502
Okay 'They' are Hollows. Your mistake is assuming that Hollows are immortal. They're not. Immortality is a result of the Darksign. Hollowing is not a condition created by the Undead Curse, the Undead Curse causes Humans to *revert* to their prehistoric Hollow state. The Darksign causes you to come back to life, at the loss or your souls and humanity. Eventually the loss of these metaphysical elements, as well as a loss of will power due to the completely fucked existence you're living, causes you to become Hollow. Hollow is the natural state of Humans and Gods alike.

Humans and Gods are biologically the same, both being Hollows with souls in them, but they are different races (in a magical sort of way). The Gods' difference in size is not only due to their soul: the Hollow who found the Dark Soul was a Pygmy, so his descendents, the Human race, are Pygmy sized. However, the potential still exists within Humans to become very large (people from certain nations, people of certain bloodlines), and the potential still exists within Gods to be very small (Ciaran, Daughters of Chaos).

Gwyn did not cause the Undead Curse. The Undead Curse was his motivation for linking the First Flame. We know the Undead Curse preceeds Gwyn's linking, because Gwyn valued the Four Kings of New Londo, who were leaders of an Undead city. Gwyn probably gave them his Lord Soul fragments because they were able to figure out ways to corral and calm Undead, while everyone else struggled to. Furthermore, we don't know when Artorias of the Abyss takes place, but assuming that Artorias is acting on Gwyn's orders, it must be before he linked the fire, but the presence of bonfires in Oolacile shows Undead are around at the time.

(cont)
>>
>Got 15 sunlight medals just by helping people with smelter today
Why bloodborne online can't be that active?
>>
>>167587127
Sotfs?
>>
>>167585502
>>167587094
The Undead Curse occurs when the First Flame is going out and the power of Dark waxes. Anything with Humanity in it is vulnerable to the Undead Curse. This is why we see Undead dogs and rats: they've eaten Human flesh and so imbibed the Humanity within (we know from Smough and Aldrich that cannibalism is a method of obtaining souls), therefore making them vulnerable to a condition that usually only affects Humans.

In Dark Souls 3, what you think is a hostile pilgrim is actually a serpent man, like those from Sen's Fotress. It's alright, I actually made the exact same mistake when I saw that guy and thought he was an aggressive Pilgrim. Oceiros became obsessed with dragons and his obsession lead him to Archdragon Peak, from whence he obtained a serpent man, a Drakeblood Knight and the Path of the Dragon method of meditation.

The Pus of Man we see in Lothric is also Oceiros' fault. While it is serpent like, it is clearly much more *dragon*-like - those pointed, horned faces are more like Drakes than the Jewly Frampt and Kaathe. We know that Pus of Man is a form of the Abyss, but we also know that the Abyss is humanity running wild: and Oolacile told us that humanity running wild can be caused by sorcery. The citizens of Lothric aren't reverting into Primordial Serpents, they're infected by Oceiros' repeated and multiple failed sorcerous attempts at creating and researching dragons. This is why the two Wyverns are afflicted with it too: Oceiros probably used them in his experiments, without much luck.
>>
>>167587146
Yeah, ps4 version at that
>>
>>167586952
What equipment is that?
>>
>>167586504
>>167586734
>>167586776
In all likelihood they've been afflicted by the Profaned Flame, like the Fire Witches and Pontiff Knights. They're Gods so they can't go Hollow (or rather, they can't be afflicted by the Undead Curse), but they're still vulnerable to the effects of the Profaned Flame and therefore Sulyvahn's influence.
>>
>>167584270
I would listen to a dark souls themed black metal band.
>>
>>167587094
>>167587182
>The Pus of Man we see in Lothric is also Oceiros' fault. While it is serpent like, it is clearly much more *dragon*-like - those pointed, horned faces are more like Drakes than the Jewly Frampt and Kaathe. We know that Pus of Man is a form of the Abyss, but we also know that the Abyss is humanity running wild: and Oolacile told us that humanity running wild can be caused by sorcery. The citizens of Lothric aren't reverting into Primordial Serpents, they're infected by Oceiros' repeated and multiple failed sorcerous attempts at creating and researching dragons. This is why the two Wyverns are afflicted with it too: Oceiros probably used them in his experiments, without much luck.

Anon, if you're going to call out another person for their stupid headcanon (and I agree that he's terribly wrong), you really shouldn't try to weasel your own stupid baseless headcanon in. That just defeats the point.
>>
>>167587438
What would their song titles and band name would be?
>>
>>167584895
Just make another one
>>
>>167587479
What's the flaw in my reasoning there, then?
>>
>>167587217
I'm on original 2, my cleric will never have sunlight spear, and God damn did they fuck over lightning spears otherwise
>>
>>167587640
You can farm Medals fyi
>>
>>167587638
Not that anon, but how that explains countless statues (especially in CotD) featuring various stages of Pus of Man contaminated progression? It's clearly part of their faith.
>>
So when you kill hollowed out characters at the end of their questlines, they're just showing up at a bonfire somewhere else and wandering off right? Whether you showed up to kill them doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>167587795
The Pus of Man is not unique to Lothric Castle. I was only describing that one incident, which was caused by Oceiros. We know from the Follower's Torch that it has occured in other places too. Given that the Deep is related to the Dark/Abyss, they have likely experienced other forms of Pus of Man and included it in their beliefs.
>>
File: 20170206134222_1.jpg (263KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170206134222_1.jpg
263KB, 1600x900px
>>167587640
I can sort of relate to your pain, Anon
Been trying to get Great Lightning Spear in 1 and it similarly isn't going well
>>
>>167587638
The fact that the only evidence it's based on is subjective, for one.

You say the Pus of Man was caused by Oceiros because it looks kinda like a dragon if you squint a bit. They have "horns" (which are roots and wood, if you actually take the time to look close), they have hands, though the oversized left hand is so synonymous with Manus as to be his signature at this point, and they don't resemble Frampt/Kaathe who themselves look more like turtles than serpents.

You then admit that the Pus of Man existed before Oceiros did any of his weird shit, which by itself demonstrates that he didn't have jack shit to do with its creation. Your explanation for this is that "sorcery can cause changes in people" and point to Oolacile as an example, ignoring the fact that the sorcery in question was both dark-based and created the Abyss. While the Flame of Chaos and Profaned Flame were also likely created through sorcery, which would lend credence to such a theory, the fact is that no sign of such a powerful, uncontrolled, mutagenic sorcery can be found in Lothric Castle, let alone the fact that the Pus of Man already originates from another source that predates Oceiros altogether.

Your reasoning is shit, basically. That tends to happen when you start with the theory first and look for the evidence second.
>>
>>167587668
Aren't those spots from sotfs?
>>
>>167587954
Just kill bugs, it's not very hard
>>
>>167588098
According to wikidot, overseers and falcon knights can always drop them in vanilla too
>>
File: pyro.jpg (29KB, 310x304px) Image search: [Google]
pyro.jpg
29KB, 310x304px
Pyromancer here. Suggestions? Ditch VIT for INT/FTH? Is 15 END enough stamina in your experience?
>>
>>167588350
40/40 is enough, no need to go 45/45.
Put the remaining 10 into either Vig or End
>>
>>167588350
>going over 40 int/fth
>30 att
>25 vig
>15 end
>bloated str/dex
lmao
>>
>>167588350
Just stick with 40/40, those 10 extra points are wasted and could be used for vig
>>
>>167588289
Gotta be in a NG+ or raise the intensity of the fire then it seems though
What route would you recommend
>>
>>167588350
>25vig
You gonna die like a bitch.

>45int/45fth
Yes, dark spells cast with izalith staff, caitha's chime, sunless talisman, and magic/lightning spells cast with crystal chime softcap at that point instead of 40/40. No, pyromancy does not, and unless you're using only dark spells or the crystal chime you aren't getting anything for those 10 wasted levels. Even then you aren't getting anything worth having since dark spells are too weak to matter.

>16str/17dex
Fucking why? What weapon are you equipping with such high requirements that isn't also perma-fucked by your low Vigor and Endurance?

Get 40vig, 30att, 40int, and 40fth. All other stats are secondary.
>>
>>167588350
45/45 is more than you need, you're good if you've got at least 35/35

At least hit 27 vig and 20 end holy fuck
>>
>>167588576
Join champions covenant and farm Mounted Overseers in Harvest Valley; no need for NG+
>>
>>167588032
My reason for pointing out they're more dragonlike is because, if they do represent humans turning into some sort of serpent, something dragon-like seems more likely than something like Kaathe or Frampt.

I have said that Oceiros was the cause of the outbreak in Lothric Castle. Not the cause of all Pus of Man everywhere. If I rub butter into my face I am the cause of all the pussy spots I will get, I don't retroactively become the cause of every case of acne in the entire world.

Did you miss that Oolacile was a city of accomplished sorcerers before the Abyss incident? Do you not know what golden sorceries are? Oolacile discovered dark sorceries, but presumably it was them digging up and experimenting on Manus that enabled that. Their experimentation would have started off with their golden sorceries.

Oceiros is an insane fucking sorcerer, backed up by a giant library castle also full of insane fucking sorcerers. He's a practitioner of crystal magic and he has one of the crystal sages working for him. Crystal sorcery is the fucking hallmark of 'yeah we're going into the deep end lads.' The Grand Archives scholars are known to carry out foul experiments, having experimented on Gertrude's chime and infected it with crystals. The royal family was obsessed with producing someone worthy to link the fire. How were they going to do that, just by fucking loads and hoping something would come of it? Prince Lothric is a deformed fucker with dragon-like hands, implying he too was a victim of his father's obsession and experimentation, and his unique gold/white magic and the feathers all over his room imply that the research done on Gertrude and/or her chime was put to use on him.

My major point is that the Pus of Man is not a transformation into the Primordial Serpents, but if you have some theory as to what's causing it, then please, elaborate.
>>
Best starting class for FUCKING STR build? Knight or Warrior? Looking for 66 FUCKING STR for maximum two hand potential.
>>
>>167588654
Aight cool, what's their drop rate for them like?
>>
>tfw you can't handle having odd numbered stats and have to waste a level in something like int or res on every build
>>
Please tell me Cremefilled wasn't supposed to drop something, especially something good for sorcerer.

Because I just bullied her into rolling down the cliff.
>>
>>167588797
depends on how heavy your setup is and whether you like WAs or not. just use the calculator at mugen
>>
>>167588797
warrior, knight is impure with all that dex
>>
File: AndTheyCallHimTheWeebSlayer.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AndTheyCallHimTheWeebSlayer.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Filthy Weeb BTFO, How can he ever recover!

Honestly though, this has been really fun. Most R1 Spamming idiots get, and anyone decent enough has to go through a shitty Shield+Spear.
>>
>>167588797
Basically depends on the dex reqs youve got. 12 lets you use the millwood bow I think.
>>
>>167588819
Rare to very rare
>>
>>167588481
>>167588492
>>167588579
>>167588589

Carthus Greatsword with Chaos infusion

A/A scaling in INT and FTH
>>
>>167589160
If you have the DLC the Onyx Blade is a better choice
>>
>>167589160
you don't even meet the reqs for that
>>
File: 1486322950410.png (608KB, 3164x2444px) Image search: [Google]
1486322950410.png
608KB, 3164x2444px
2 DAYS
>>
>>167587585
No idea. But it could be something similar or better to what Soulmass did.
>>
File: pyro2.jpg (28KB, 307x286px) Image search: [Google]
pyro2.jpg
28KB, 307x286px
>>167589253
I do have it but I'm not there yet with my pyro so I can't tell which I'd prefer.

>>167589295
With hunter's ring I would, two levels in STR included.

How's this?
>>
Oh for fucks sake.

I am at SL46, at champion Gundyr, sorc, forgot to re-allot my estus flasks, so I have no ashen ones, I left my parrying shield at bank, for some goddamn reason and my best weapon is currently moonlight greatsword...

And to top that all off, I have 150k souls. This is not going to be fun.
>>
>>167588782
>My reason for pointing out they're more dragonlike is because, if
>if
>they do represent humans turning into some sort of serpent, something dragon-like seems >seems
>more likely than something like Kaathe or Frampt

See this here? You've already decided ahead of time that it has to be this way, and having decided that you then tried to find evidence supporting this. Note how much time you had to spend on the Oceiros bit to support your interpretation of it before you could use it as evidence for your interpretation of the Pus of Man. This is called "twisting the facts".

Oceiros cannot have been the cause of the Pus of Man in Lothric any more than Oceiros could've created any other abyssal creature using non-abyssal sorcery.

>Did you miss that Oolacile was a city of accomplished sorcerers before the Abyss incident?
Again,
>ignoring the fact that the sorcery in question was both dark-based and created the Abyss
The sorceries that resulted in Oolacile's citizens turning into abyssal abominations were themselves abyssal in nature. They were not dragon sorcery, they weren't golden sorcery, it was abyssal sorcery. You can't presume anything about the specific origins of abyssal sorcery beyond what is stated in-game. That way leads to madness.

Crystal sorcery is a jump off the deep end into a very specific direction. At no point does crystal sorcery ever cross over with dark sorcery; just because they both result in madmen at the end does not mean they're necessarily related or the same type of madman. There is no single demonstration of the two overlapping, and the only "evidence" you have for it first requires proving a connection between Oceiros and some sick hollows when sufficient explanations for both are already given.

Prince Lothric's hands are identical to Gwyndolin's, for the record. They are claw-like, not dragon like.

Pus of Man probably isn't a transformation into Primordial Serpents, or anything for that matter.

(cont)
>>
>>167589481
>>167588782

Pus of Man probably isn't a transformation into Primordial Serpents, or anything for that matter. It's probably exactly what it looks like: an infection of free-willed wild Humanity. Note how the infectee's base form remains unchanged except for all the black goopy shit exploding out of them. Gundyr, the hollows, the dragons. It's no transformation.

As for what's causing it, of course no one has any idea. The game doesn't elaborate beyond connecting it to the abyss, and trying to find evidence for anything would require fabricating that evidence wholesale. It's a mystery, there isn't enough data in the game to answer it, our best hope is that the second DLC will explain it a little more like the first one did.
>>
>>167589649
Pus of man is probably similar to what happened to Aldritch.

Maybe he turned into goopmonster before he ate all those men, and Hawkwood just doesn't know the real story.
>>
>>167589476
You can just go back to the shrine
>>
>>167589826
They both do take extra damage from anti-abyss weapons and fire. And they both look similar (in the intro video, at least). That's probably not wrong.
>>
File: 20170206141553_1.jpg (314KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170206141553_1.jpg
314KB, 1600x900px
What the.
Guys?
I was just here minding my own business, waiting for Sunbro summons so I could get my miracle, when I suddenly alt+tabbed back into the game and I got the message "invading world as dark spirit" despite not being a darkwraith, not having a red sign down, and definitely not having used a Cracked Red Orb.

What the hell just happened?
>>
>>167589431
26 is the first level of endurance to give 3 stam instead of two, and youre allready almost there.

I'd really consider going 35/35, investment wise thats about the same as a 60/10 sorc or 10/60 cleric.
>>
How does blue sentinel covenant switching work?

Do I just have to switch between DMB and Blue Sentinels? Or do I have to switch from either to mound makers, warriors of sunlight, etc.. ?
>>
>>167589928
Phantom swap. It's an uncommon bug where you sometimes spawn as a different phantom type than what you were trying for. I've had white signs turn into dragon spirits before. Just leave and try again, it shouldn't happen twice in a row.
>>
>>167589929
>Wrote "3" numerically and "two" as a word
What am I doing
>>
>>167589928
That happened to me once. It's just a rare harmless bug.
>>
>>167589889
Nah, fuck walking back.

Besides, I already killed him, but it wasn't fun. My biggest autism is I absolutely hate starting a run for something and then relying on other things.

You know, this is a sorcerer run, but I've mostly played it as a really low stamina GS user with magic damage sword.
>>
>>167590013
>>167590035

Ah, alright then, thank you
That was a weird experience.
>>
>>167590190
Just use a homeward bone. Always buy enough homeward bones.
>>
>>167590190
It's just 5 minutes you autist
>>
>>167590292
Yeah, but I would have had to walk back.
Also now I have infinite homeward bones.

>>167590340
Yes, we already established I am an autist, a lazy autist at that.
>>
>>167590460
>infinite homeward bones

Trade it for a slab. Buy homeward bones.
>>
>>167590570
I don't need slabs at this juncture.
>>
>>167590190
>sorcerer run
>raising str/dex ever
You're doing it wrong. Sorcerer starts with the base stats for using a Rapier. That is your one and only melee weapon. You aren't a strongman with a magic bludgeon, you're a noble fop with some schooling and a disdain for all things common and mundane.
>>
>>167589331
Those "leaks" sound retarded, to be honest.
>>
>>167589481
>You've already decided ahead of time that it has to be this way
No I haven't, because I agree with you that
>Pus of Man probably isn't a transformation into Primordial Serpents, or anything for that matter.
By 'if,' I didn't mean 'if I'm right,' I meant 'if the other anon is right and POM *is* a transformation into something.'

>You can't presume anything about the specific origins of abyssal sorcery beyond what is stated in-game.
But there is nothing in game that says Dark Bead, Dark Orb or Dark Fog preceeded Oolacile's discovery of Manus. All the game says about it is that they were "discovered by a sorcerer on the brink of madness" or something. If I am not allowed to say that they did not stem from Oolacile's experimentations on Manus, then you cannot say they were the tool of Oolacile's experimentation on Manus. However, the game DOES provide us with a turning point in Oolacile's history: 'upturning the grave of primeval man.' In my opinion this is the most likely time that Oolacile would have started experimenting with and developing Dark based magic, because there is no indication of an interest in Dark before that point.

>At no point does crystal sorcery ever cross over with dark sorcery
Actually,
>This sorcery may offer a clue as to what Logan sought, but further investigation suggests its attraction to living things mirrors the nature of the dark.
This is from Homing Soulmass, but the "attraction to living things mirrors the nature of the dark" thing presumably extends to Homing Crystal Soulmass too. A weak connection, admittedly, but it's more than nothing.

(cont)
>>
>>167590647
TRADE IT. IT'S FUCKING USELESS WHEN YOU CAN BUY INFINTE HOMEWARD BONES WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH SOUL MEMORY.

HOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BOOOOOOOOOONES
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1193x741px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1193x741px
>mfw bell keeping with this bullshit build
Magic has no right of being this fun for me
>>
>>167589481
>>167590725
I must also point out that Pus of Man is found exclusively within Lothric (in game, not lore wise). The greatest concentration of it is found in Oceiros' garden. The Grand Archives key also describes the Pus of Man as spreading through the castle. This puts the cause of the outbreak somewhere within Lothric Castle. No, I can't from here say that it must be Oceiros' doing, but in my opinion it points in that direction.

Lothric's long, claw like hands are also identical to Oceiros' and Seath's. If we could get a good look at Lorian's hands we'd be able to tell if Lothric's claws are due to heritage or experimentation, but his gauntlets make things quite tricky. Gwyndolin's clawed hands are kind of interesting, because I swear they were normal in the first game. I also think that there is a connection between Seath and Gwyndolin if we're on about pretty femboys being molested by deformed dragons, if you feel like arguing about that too :^)
>>
>>167590652
>mlgs
>common and mundane
>>
>>167590779
>le funie faec
>dumash
hey dsp, did you do ariandel yet?
>>
>>167591015
It's literally the first time i even touched the character maker, i usually just roll whatever default i get.
The name is both a dsp reference and a ds3 reference, but i guess i could have put some actual effort in making an actual character.
Also
>SpellSpammer has invaded
>rolls into pursuer + soul spear
>1700 damage, instant death
That i'm sorry carving is proving himself quite useful
>>
File: [Delete This in rattling].jpg (116KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
[Delete This in rattling].jpg
116KB, 1600x900px
>>167590826
>there is a connection between Seath and Gwyndolin if we're on about pretty femboys being molested by deformed dragons
>>
File: 1474349642666.jpg (55KB, 540x448px) Image search: [Google]
1474349642666.jpg
55KB, 540x448px
>>167590725
>By 'if,' I didn't mean 'if I'm right,' I meant 'if the other anon is right and POM *is* a transformation into something.'
Moving on, then.

>regarding Oolacile and dark sorceries
At no point did I say they were the tool of Oolacile's experimentation on Manus. In fact, I attribute nothing to them at all, since by their own description they were created by a single person. Not the civilization as a whole, not the product of organized study, but one madman delving into things he really should not have. That would make them a byproduct of the Abyss, and not much else.

>Homing Soulmass
I'll grant that Logan's spell gets awfully close to dark, but it never crosses the line. It isn't classed as a dark spell, it gets no dual scaling or even DS1's physical scaling, and while it may aim at living things before firing it doesn't outright home in on them. It's as dark as sorcery gets, but it still isn't dark.

Yes, I'd agree that the current Pus outbreak clearly originates in Lothric Castle. But AoA establishes the Pus of Man as being Abyssal in origin and that they were a common enough sight during the Legion's hunts that they carried special countermeasures specifically for it. If anything, I'd say their presence in Lothric Castle hints at an as-yet unrevealed abyssal contamination there. For instance (just one possibility), if the angelic faith was introduced by Kaathe as a counterpoint to the normal god faith, it might have some... side effects... in its users. Those serpent statues needn't be Frampt, since the two are perfectly identical.
>>
>>167591356
>implying there's ANYONE dumb enough to get hit by magic in DS2
that 5 vigor of yours mean i can chip you with 5 throwing daggers kek
>>
Where the FUCK is ALDIA

I know the majority hates DS2 and all, but I still think Aldia was one of the few great things that came out of DS2.

But where the fuck is he? Shouldn't he haven shown up by now, as hes tied to the first flame? ffs the second ending, even hinted him helping the chosen undead in trying to find a cure for hollowing.
>>
File: 374320_20170206094930_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170206094930_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>167589431

Don't fall for the 120 meme. Just go 130 and enjoy like I have.
>>
File: aldia, hijacker of plots.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aldia, hijacker of plots.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>167591782
The first flame died, anon. We have a new first flame now.
>>
File: 1464692310379.png (89KB, 304x294px) Image search: [Google]
1464692310379.png
89KB, 304x294px
>>167591812
>40 VIG
>>
>>167591782
Hopefully this pretentious faggot will forever be forgotten, he's a late and extremely lame attempt at fixing DS2's lore that doesn't add anything substantial aside from "or perhaps...."-tier pretentious vagueness.
>>
File: 1485706616245.jpg (56KB, 937x534px) Image search: [Google]
1485706616245.jpg
56KB, 937x534px
>>167591901
Please tell me you don't actually think 27 is the "softcap".
>>
>>167591861
Silly Anon, there is only one Flame.

>>167591782
Well, is there anything substantial that disproves the connection between Aldia and the First Scholar of the Grand Archives?
>>
>>167591812
>inb4 frogs screaming about the extra 10 levels
>>
>>167591985
Don't tell me you don't know what a soft cap is.
>>
>>167591471
>In fact, I attribute nothing to them at all
But you said
>ignoring the fact that the sorcery in question was both dark-based and created the Abyss
Which I took to mean 'the sorcery that drove Manus' humanity wild.' Let me be clear, I *wasn't* talking about what transformed the Bloatheads: that was almost certainly the Abyss. I was talking about the sorcery which transformed Manus himself and drove him wild, which I assume must have been Oolacile's golden sorceries, because before Manus went ham and the Abyss spread they probably wouldn't have had any dark sorceries.

My point about Logan's spell was more that, if soul and crystal sorcery can get that close to Dark in nature, then I don't see why it couldn't provoke humanity into going wild.

The Pus of Man stemming from the Angels is actually entirely possible and not something I had considered before, and it also helps me make sense of something: the Ascended Winged Knights have some gooey black shit under their feathers, implying their wings are actually another sort of Pus of Man infection. My main problem with the Angels as something Dark related is the colour of Lothric's spells, which are bright white and gold, but we don't actually know what the Angelic religion teaches so it certainly could be pro-Dark. Those serpent statues are almost certainly of Frampt though, given Lothric's obsession with linking the fire, and apparently all the ones closest to P.Lothric's room are smashed.
>>
>>167592013
>Silly Anon, there is only one Flame
On the contrary. There is only one flame at any given time, but there is one canon age of dark before Dark Souls 3. If Aldia was bound to the flame, he could easily have died when it went out.
>>
>>167592060
Softcap is the point where returns for investment exceed the assumed value of the level spent.

Diminishing returns is the point where the returns for investing are less than what they were for previous levels.

The true softcap for Vigor is 50, since the returns after that point are so diminished that your build is mathematically weaker for going over it. 25 is just one of several diminishing return points leading up to 50, and 27 is just the amount chosen by dumb autists who like shiny things and perfectly round numbers.
>>
>>167591929
I agree that it was a hotfix, trying to tie up some lose ends, but imo he was a great character, he shed some more light on what happens in the world, no matter if you choose to link the flame or not - its all the same.

I think he had some real interesting aspects and viewpoints on the lore.

>>167592095
>one canon age of dark
What the are you talking about, there hasn't been an age of Dark between DS2 and DS3. The first flame is still the same first flame from the DS1

thats why it barely burns you out, if you choose to link the fire in the 3rd game - it has gotten weak, meaning the age of dark will eventuelly come, wether you choose to link the flame or not.
>>
>>167592291
You're talking about hardcap, you stonking great fiddletrumpet.
>>
How the fuck do I deal with fucking greatshields ?
Some faggot invaded me and somehow hit me with a straight sword when I was out of fucking range.

>spamming black flame
>they roll away when they're about to get shieldbreak
>same thing happens with kicks

I'm really considering one shotting these passive cunts.

He invaded me again shortly after but then black crystalled home. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>167592478
a hard cap would mean you stop getting anything out of leveling it at all
>>
>>167591782
Did you light all of the Primal Bonfires? Because you were supposed to light all the Primal Bonfires.
>>
>>167592478
Isnt the hardcap when the return is 0
>>
>>167591985
It's not about the softcap. 40 points in VIG is ridicolous. It would have been reasonable if you were using Fire Clutch Ring, but this makes you look like a scrub.
>>
>>167589826
>>167589912
Aldrich is definitely a cannibal and we know eating people imbues the eater with humanity. I think that Aldrich eating people made it so when he popped he popped extra hard and became a goo monster instead of a more defined creature.
>>
>>167592567

Since you're a Pyro, just keep spamming BF when in range. Not like he can do anything.
>>
File: ss (2016-11-28 at 01.02.11).png (11KB, 1877x137px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-11-28 at 01.02.11).png
11KB, 1877x137px
>>167592013
>Aldia and the First Scholar of the Grand Archives
>>
>>167592567
Try Bleed or poison
>>
>>167592582
>>167592576

Which is what he called "True softcap"
>>
>>167592619
>triggered by 40 vig

You can always play in your SL 80 zone.
>>
File: 1481502914418.png (253KB, 817x740px) Image search: [Google]
1481502914418.png
253KB, 817x740px
>>167591985
let those retards be
the more there's people running with 1000 hp the better it's for us
>>
>>167592771
no that's when it stops being worth it, you still gain hp leveling past that point, the hard cap is 100 when you stop gaining any hp at all
>>
>>167591545
Yup, 800 and something HP.
Just for comparison, i forgot to take off all the rings when i tried to jump into majula's hole with the silvercat ring and i died for the extra weight.
>ANYONE dumb enough to get hit by magic in DS2
I have 3 catalysts and the mace and the fire longsword at +9 because of all the titanite chunks i get.
I also have a caestus at +8 or something so, yeah, people get hit by magic
Plus, by having 2 staffs with different cast times, i can bait for rolls with the fast sorcerer staff and follow it up with the slower sunset staff.
Remember they have to do this while also avoiding my pursuers
>>
>>167592824
It's not the 40 vig, it's all the free stats along with it.

That pyro goes to FCs and keeps spamming fire surge hiding behind ethereal oak.
>>
>>167592824
excuse me, any good sl80 build has at least 39 vig
>>
>>167592672
Almost never work, but I can keep trying.

>>167592684
Bleed weapons usually bounce on greatshields, when one handed. 2 handed does it bounce ? I was thinking about warden twinblades, I looted one earlier.
>>
>>167592567
you take out a dark longsword and chip their asses to death
>>
File: merka.png (2KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
merka.png
2KB, 300x158px
>play really early in the morning when the yurps are up
>fun, engaging duels with interesting builds and complex strategy

>play during the day when the burgers are up
>bleed carthus, running attack spam, crystal soulmass backstepping, glitching, gimmicky builds, parry baiting, fights devoid of complexity that end in snarky gestures

hmmmmm
>>
>>167592936

I only purely spam Fire Surge against Alex.
>>
>>167592947
Nearly no weapon bounces in 3. 1h SS and 2h CS don't bounce from any type of shield and are the best counters
>>
>>167592084
>Which I took to mean 'the sorcery that drove Manus' humanity wild.'
Then I miscommunicated, and I take the blame for that. What I'd actually meant was that Manus, dark sorcerer extraordinare, probably created the Abyss by way of sorcery extremely similar to his signature spell Pursuers, much like how the Witch of Izalith likely created the Chaos Flame using her fire sorcery or how the oracles that created the Profaned Flame were also sorcerers. It's a recurring theme with two other examples that have numerous common traits between them, and Manus fits the bill.

However, I don't recall any point where Oolacile was said to have experimented on Manus, performed sorcery on him, or did anything of the sort. Unearthed his corpse, yes. Performed experiments, when? Manus is described as becoming the Father of the Abyss after he was resurrected and his humanity went wild. Maybe the act of resurrecting him is what caused his humanity to go out of control. Maybe he just didn't like being resurrected. Regardless, I'm not aware of anything happening between those two points.

Crystal sorcery does not use humanity in any measure. It's possible crystal sorcery can have some form of fallout similar to the Abyss or Chaos, but if it does then we've already seen the entirety of it: crystals everywhere, crystallization of people and objects, and people turning into crazy naked crystal dragons.

Side notes: the winged knights also count as hollows, as does the Pus of Man. As for the angelic faith, don't forget it was also considered heresy. For what reason in particular is unknown, but heresy includes things like not worshipping the accepted gods, and in Dark Souls lore specifically includes hexers and pyromancers.
>>
File: Belka.jpg (21KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Belka.jpg
21KB, 1024x768px
>>167593074
>play when the Belkans are up
>Soul Stream everywhere
BELLLLLLKAAAAAA
>>
>>167592947
2-handing makes it not bounce
I'm not sure how twin weapons work in that regard, its been a while since i've seen a turtle.
You could always use the CCS or a Barbed SS with rouge
>>
File: charmed.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
charmed.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>167593074
Burger time is also a time of constant passworded coopers.
EU time is full of single hosts or with random rabble that can't take a single vestiges in the face and survive.
>>
>>167592456
The fight with Iudex Gundyr takes place in an Age of Dark, at a point in time where Ludleth and the other Lords have already linked the first flame and had thrones created for them.
>>
>>167593074

russians are definitely the exception to this
>>
>>167593063
>>167593128
>>167593179
Time to get a dark infused SS and a cancer CCS
>>
>>167593174
>Play when the emmerians are up
>Angel-themed builds everywhere
>>
>>167593326
This.

Why are Russians so goddamn terrible? It's not just pvp, it's in general. I summoned a sunbro to fight wolnir, because why not give the guy an ember, it's not like it makes the fight go any slower.

The guy just ran up and tried to fuck Wolnir's face.
>>
>>167593326
>playing against russians
>it's a lag fest
>they're acting like they beat you with their epic skillz
>they win because they teleport and slide everywhere
>>
>>167593454
Because majority of russian players you see in games like this are 12-years old retards.
12-years old retards are universally bad no matter the country.
>>
>>167593454

russians are just european americans except more shameful
>>
Talking about Russians, anyone also meet the ones using USSR as a clan tag and ganking? I've met like 5 or so of these faggots
>>
>>167593520
No, I wouldn't say that.

Russians are the BRs of europe.
>>
>>167593612
I'm russian and i'm ganking regularly but i've never heard about this.
>>
Why flame in das3 dying out?
Can souls that feed the flame really just disappear from the world? Do we have examples of this in the lore?
>>
Is there a post number roll chart for DS2?
Its the only one I haven't seen and I'm planning a playthrough soon.
>>
>>167593225
>>167593074
ching chong hours are password times, cable pulls, and point down gestures
>>
File: 1474236067406.png (199KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
1474236067406.png
199KB, 500x586px
>go through the trouble of keeping cuculus alive through the old demon king fight
>all for a poisoned whip that can't be infused or buffed

The fuck is this shit?
>>
>>167594023
The flame has been prolonged through sacrifice and etc.
>>
>>167594061
>ching chong hours
just black crystal out if you see moonrunes in player list
>>
>>167594150
Think I'll start doing that. It's never fun and their connections are awful.
>>
>>167593140
My understanding of the situation was that Oolacile dug up Primeval Man, took his pendant for study, experimented on his body and this resulted in his revival and transformation into Manus. "Performing experiments" might not be an accurate way of putting it: rather, whatever they did to his body to resurrect him is what I thought drove his humanity wild (plus, rage due to them taking his pendant), and presumably whatever they did to him involved their golden sorceries (assuming that they had done no research into the Dark before Manus' revival and therefore had no dark sorceries). The lowest levels of Oolacile are very dungeon like too, and the Chained Prisoner seems to indicate that Oolacile did do some fucked up stuff to people.

Of course, I might be getting confused between stuff that's actually stated in game and stuff that is generally accepted by the community. It's been so long since I've played the first game I do sometimes get confused between stuff which is actually stated in game and the lore compromises and explanations that have generally been agreed upon after, what, 6 years of discussion now?

I wasn't actually saying that crystal sorcery uses humanity. I was just saying that, given that it can reach a state where it mirrors Dark, *if* Oceiros had been experimenting on people then the similarities or complexity of crystal sorcery might have been enough to agitate humanity to a point of wildness.

Crystal stuff is interesting, actually. It seems like a 'wild' or 'advanced' element like Chaos or Abyss, and can infect souls, but doesn't seem to be connected to anything else. Could it be the wild equivelant of Light?
>>
>>167594120
Yes, through sacrfice of people with powerful enough souls
Why doesn't it work anymore?
>>
>>167594091
The only reason to ever bring in Cuculus is if you want the fashion.
>>
>>167594023
The more the flame was fed, the more she went weak with the cycles. Between Dark Souls 1 (where the flame was at it's highest point) and Dark Souls 3, century, millenium perhaps passed, and with each cycle the fire is less fierce
>>
>>167594023
When you burn something you usually can't burn it again unless you are really desperate. That's the point the world is at in DS3, they are taking "Lords of Cinder" to try and get enough souls into the fire to keep it going. The one who was supposed to get all the Lords together and burn was Lothric, but he decided to fuck off. At that point the bell of awakening starts ringing and summoning failed Chosen Undead in an attempt to get Lothric to do his damn job and burn. However since the world is wasting away while the Champion of Ash is fucking around looking for ears and grass that in order to keep the age of fire going they'll need to throw their soul into the mix as well.
>>
>>167594221
If you pick a certain ending it does I think?

It's just the true ending is supposedly stealing the fire for yourself and letting a new age begin since the series is ending. It's been a repeated cycle for a long ass time. There's also that NPC who paints a new world after she sees fire.
>>
File: 1482164367016.png (113KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
1482164367016.png
113KB, 238x217px
>>167593101
whoever you are, i will fuck you
>>
>>167594023
because flame itself gradually becomes hollow
by the end of ds3 it casts a hollow shadow into the sky instead of the sun and i'm pretty sure it becomes way too weak to sustain its normal functions even if you feed ashen one to it
>>
>>167593101
Why? He's such a sweetheart
>>
>>167594237
it would be easier to just get the pyros you want and smash cornyx' face in
>>
Q U I C K

Create a weapon, catalyst, or shield with a fully-fleshed-out left-handed moveset

GO
>>
>>167594273
Why would it become weaker? Isn't it retarded? Gwyn fucking gave his soul to the everyone who asked before linking flame, and still restarted it for the thousand+ years
>>
>>167594481
Try to keep a fire going forever anon, we will se if it's retarded.
>>
>>167593101
Everyone else gets parting black flame instead
>>
>>167593279
That isnt the age of darkness ffs, no one has seen the "true" age of darkness. it is close, but it never happens. If it had, we would never have the events of DS3. There is no canon age of darkness, before DS3
>>
>>167594407
introducing: the stick
appearance: it's a brown stick, 20 cm long
description: it's a stick. break it and you get two stick. burn it and perhaps something happens... (note from author: can't actually break or burn stick, that would be silly)
l2 is a parry, l1 performs the right hand weapon's wa
>>
>>167594332
Yeah, but flame literally vomit souls from itself, and because hollow didn't destroy world after all this cycles means that linking flame actually helps and gives all hollow a soul that let them finally die
>>
>>167594601
If flame itself produces materials that help keep it burning? Sure why not
>>
>>167594481
We aint Gwyn man we're some rando from the sticks. Every time the undead put a soul in to burn it grows more and more desperate since the souls burned aren't available for use again unless they are brought as Lords of Cinder in which they need to come willingly to die in excruciating pain or be killed, and people strong enough to kill a LoC aren't commonplace.
>>
>>167594026
please respond
>>
>>167594807
Where do I get a second pyromancy flame (not parting flame)?
>>
>>167594481
Gwyn had a brand-new and extremely powerful soul.
Ashen One is forced to feed on common souls and remnants of previous champions which ain't the same quality. Even CU had souls of higher quality inside him.
>>
>>167585874
of people

some of which hold swords
>>
>>167594891
NG+ OR from Cornyx if you started as a Pyromancer
>>
>>167594987
Started as pyromancer and got one to begin with but he won't sell me a second one.
>>
>>167594798
Execpt that's not how the flame in Dark souls works, it doesnt produce the materials to burn itself, it had an limited lifespan but because Gwyn was afraid of the Dark, he started this whole shitshow by fueling it with his souls and makingthe Undead prophecies.
Had he let the dark came, the fire would have come again, as the End Of Fire ending shows that after the dark, tiny flame will appear
>>
>>167594891
Wrong guy but if you start as pyromancer I think you can get another from Corny. Not sure why you would want two though.
>>
>>167595130
The flame weights nothing, and if you have one for each hand, you can throw pyromancies around corners.
>>
>>167594630

It's the only defensive spell available. Got to do something against all the HA floating around.
>>
>>167595045
This guy gets it

>>167594481
Its not the fucking hard m8

the age of fire was prolonged unaturally, the flame wasnt suppossed to last this long, and with each linking, the flame has gotten weaker and weaker - even if it gets renewed. The first flame will die out naturally at some point.
>>
>>167595216
>and if you have one for each hand, you can throw pyromancies around corners.
What? Why do you have to have one in each hand to do that?
>>
>>167595045
But flame gave every hollow creature a soul, and again because hollows didn't destroyed world we can assume that after each relibk ing flame gave hollows a souls that allowed them to die and stop shitting civilization
>>167594924
Gwyn go full Jew mode and didn't even used his lord soul for it
http://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Soul+of+Gwyn,+Lord+of+Cinder
And if souls you used to relibk the flame disappeared forever, civilization would die out after 3-4 cycles. Even during das many kingdoms fell
>>
File: 148153687219291943.png (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
148153687219291943.png
116KB, 400x400px
>farron flashsword used with crystal chime cannot be parried
Nice.
>>
>>167594210
I can say that Oolacile taking his pendant isn't necessarily stated (though the other half being found in Oolacile's ruins suggests as much). Beyond that... eh. The question is if Manus being revived was intentional or accidental.

There's also the question of golden sorceries being all that far removed from dark. Vinheim's magic hadn't been invented by then, going by Dusk's descriptions and DS3's sorcerers being crazy for the stuff, so it'd have to be a different class of sorcery altogether. Dark Souls 2, if you don't mind considering at least a few parts of it canon, talks about how the dark sometimes has flashes of brilliance amidst the tranquil yadda yadda, and the Darklurker (an angelic being of dark origin) uses at least two such brilliant dark spells. If: the angelic faith is somehow related to the abyss, and angelic miracles are based in humanity despite looking light, Oolacile's golden sorceries being "light" spells also based on humanity isn't too far fetched, especially when at least one Oolacile sorcerer was able to create dark spells. Normally, dark spells only talk about all the negative traits of humanity, but what if that's only because dark spells focus on the negative traits? Oolacile was a peaceful kingdom of humans, maybe their take on humanity was different.

Which is all raw speculation, of course. I wasn't getting mad at you for speculating, but for calling out another person's speculation and then giving your own.

>Crystal Light
Eh. In a series where dark is a tangible substance, lightning is sunlight, and fire equals life? I'd assume that if it were light it would at least diametrically oppose darkness, but the bit about some sorcery spells being awfully close to dark along with my little rant up there call that point into question as well.

Who even knows.
>>
>>167594652
There is literally an age of dark in dark souls 3, dude. You physically go there.
>>
>>167595045
>Age of dark epic meme
Stop it, there no such thing
Watch first das intro, fire and dark aren't opposed each other, both light and dark exist because of flame. And age is called age of fire not fucking age of light
Without flame world would reverse to the hollow fog self, but worms created abyss that will fuck everything without fire
>>
>>167595787
Oi I'm just working with what the game gave us, how do you explain untended grave and the End of fire ending? I'd say it's quite an Age of Dark, none of the shit Kaathe is saying, just a world without flame, though, this "age of dark" might evolve into a foggy world
>>
>>167595042
Tried talking to him?
>>
>>167595607
>though the other half being found in Oolacile's ruins suggests as much
I thought Chester had the other half?
>>
>>167595739
But it isnt the fucking true age of darkness/has reached its final state you retard. If it had, there would have been no ringing of the bells, no bringing back the lords of cinder to link the flame, no fucking dark souls 3. The age of darkness - in its final state, only happens if you choose to not link the flame

Its the whole point of ds2, even if you fail to link the flame/choose not to, another stronger undead will rise instead of you and link the flame. There is no "chosen undead", its a grand meme created by the serpents. Another person linked the flame instead of Gundyr.

That isnt the age of darkness, as spoken of OR seen in the ending of ds 1 and ds 3
>>
>>167595985
Fire keeper is Kaathe in disguise, this is why she doesn't have soul and leads you to the this ending
This all makes sense now!
>>
>>167594407
>side dagger
>a dagger made in ancient carim, land of duplicitous aristocrats
>it is said that they fought using specialized parrying daggers instead of shields, but this dagger was meant for assassination. by striking from the left with a guard-piercing blow, the poisoned dagger could catch a noble unaware and make short work of rivals.

The weapon art ignores shields outright and causes 200 poison buildup all at once, and can be used with L2 while equipped in the left hand. The L1 moveset is the same as that FP-stealing dagger no one uses because it's shit.
>>
File: na we homies.png (271KB, 439x447px) Image search: [Google]
na we homies.png
271KB, 439x447px
>>167595607
Well, Manus went mad over his lost pendant, I mean. I Just assumed Oolacile would have been the ones who took and lost it, but the specifics aren't too important. Again, my bad, it's been a while since I played DaS1 and I've forgotten what's explicitly stated in item descriptions.

Oolacile's golden sorceries actually being derived from Dark and therefore making Angelic sorceries a Dark derivative too is a really interesting idea. I'm sceptical that Oolacile was a human kingdom though, or at least its rulership was probably divine, given its proximity to Anor Londo and Elizabeth sounding kind of dimissive of you due to your human smell.

And yeah I thought my theory about the Pus of Man in Lothric was pretty solid, and I still think it's built on a pretty solid foundation, but you're right in that there are holes in it I hadn't really noticed before. I'll present it with more tact in future.

I'm not convinced of the idea that Crystal is Light out of control, I just threw it out there because we haven't seen Light's wild form yet, and because it seems to be sorcery/soul based and most souls in the series seem to be Light aligned. I guess Crystal is just soul stuff itself, without being aligned to any particular element, in its most dense state.
>>
>>167596114
I don't know? If he did, he never said so. I guess that'd be the assumption, assuming Manus was at all accurate with his time grabs.

>>167596295
We haven't seen wild light yet, you're right. I hadn't noticed that.

This has been fun. Hopefully the final DLC answers a few of these questions.
>>
>>167596295
>therefore making Angelic sorceries a Dark derivative too is a really interesting idea
I mean, *therefore making Angelic, golden coloured sorceries a Dark derivative *a possibility*

Given that we have dark sorcery and fire (life) sorcery though, there might be sorcery for every element, and given how explicitly Oolacile sorceries manipulate light they might be the sorcery school for, well, Light.
>>
>>167596126
Anon. Dude.

Talk to the Firekeeper after you give her eyes. She says the Age of Dark isn't permanent, and that embers of the next flame will appear again starting from the outskirts.
>>
File: 1485292613877.png (1MB, 1067x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485292613877.png
1MB, 1067x700px
>>
>>167596732
leak-kun was right all along.
OH BOI
>>
>>167596623
But presumably the First Flame wouldn't relight for a fucking long time: long enough that civilisation would collapse or undergo a catastrophic reform. I'm fairly certain that someone, anyone, in the game would comment on the fact that there had actually been an Age of Dark in the past. As is, no one mentions it, and lands like Lothric and Vinheim are still apparently going strong.
>>
>>167594407
But artorias greatsword existed in both ds1 and 2.
>they removed special left handed moveset from ds3
I'm so fucking mad
>>
>>167596623
She says that one day, a NEW flame will appear.
But this is the very same flame, that Gwyn linked, that we linked, that all lords of cinder linked.
This flame has NEVER gone out fully, untill we choose to, in dark souls 3. It is why it does not rekindle as strongly as by the first game. We have been in ages of dark, where the flame is has ALMOST died out, but never entirely. Its what Aldia talks about in ds 2. The TRUE age of darkness happens by ds3, when we put out the flame for good.

theres been many "ages of dark" but even there, the flame never truly faded. We extinguish it FULLY but the end of ds3.
>>
>>167596732
>he's a fat dude with a bladed weapon, it's practically the same thing!
>>
>>167596732
>wings replaced by
Nope, the left knight has no wings at all. Those branches are in the background.
>>
>>167596878
You make a good point. Even though people from the past are literally resurrecting with all their memories intact, multiple entire civilizations shouldn't have persisted off that alone. Unless everyone on the planet was resurrecting constantly.

>>167597059
>a new flame will appear
>lol its actually the same flame

>>>/out/ with you. Lord of Hollows is not the Age of Dark ending. You don't just let the flame die, you take it and preserve it specifically so it can't reappear elsewhere, creating an unnatural and eternal Age of Dark. A natural Age of Dark, like the Firekeeper describes and like what happens in the actual Age of Dark ending, is not permanent and will eventually result in a new first flame.
>>
>>167594407
>Crystal Lizard Parma
A shield wrapped in crystal lizard hide, adorned with a large enchanted jewel.
Extremely brittle, this shield serves better as a garish distraction than an actual means of defence.
There are some who insist that the shield brings great fortune to its bearers despite this, however.

Passives:
+100% item discovery
Increased enemy detection range

Weapon Art: Glimmer - releases an illusory crystal lizard to distract enemies. Lasts for 30 seconds, or until the weapon art is used again.
>>
QUICK:

Remove bonfires and add interconnections that MAKE SENSE. read: NO ARBITRARY FUCKING WARPING
>>
>>167595130
Dunno if you were the guy I quoted by accident. I want a second one because I usually have the flame/sword in the right hand and a shield on the left (pve). With carthus flame arc, that's an issue.

>>167596009
Yup. Nothing
>>
>>167597567
Would require redesigning the entire game, but okay.

>game has multiple firekeepers, one for each major area
>all bonfires in each area are linked to the firekeeper for that area, ex firekeeper in anor londo will let you warp between all bonfires in anor londo, but only while she's still alive
>optional, minor areas without a firekeeper only have one bonfire that can't be warped to or from
>optional areas with a firekeeper but only one bonfire (ash lake?) do not allow warping

Idea is to encourage exploration within an area, but to keep the sense of travel from one area to another.
>>
>>167597843
>multiple firekeepers

not that anon, but stopped reading right there
>>
>>167597423
I think we are misunderstanding each other.

Im saying the same thing as you

> is not permanent and will eventually result in a new first flame.

that is what I said here
>>167597059
>She says that one day, a NEW flame will appear

I
>>
>>167594891
Disregard the anons who replied to you. You cannot normally get a second pyromancy flame. You only get the one, ever, even in NG+. Either the one you started with, or the one you got from Corynx.

>>167597928
>I never played ds1: the post
>>
>>167597986
I played DaS1. Firekeepers are fucking stupid, because we should be allowed to just level up at the FUCKING bonfire.

I don't want a or need a fucking level-up waifu.
>>
>>167597943
>But this is the very same flame, that Gwyn linked, that we linked, that all lords of cinder linked
?

I'm more trying to figure out how you can say it's a brand new flame, but actually isn't.
>>
>>167588884
when an NPC phantom with a unique drop dies by falling off a cliff you can just go rest at a bonfire and their item will appear back where their original spawn point was
>>
>>167598073
At what point in DaS1 did firekeepers level you up?
At what point in my post did I say anything about firekeepers leveling you up?
>>
>>167598164
Quit/Reload is usually faster, especially for Kriemhild
>>167588884
She drops jack fucking shit in the Graves, she drops her staff in the castle though
>>
File: 1336868629590.jpg (29KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
1336868629590.jpg
29KB, 283x357px
>Load into arena
>Immediately greeted with guy running towards me and trying to go for an easy kill
>Combo him
>Spends the rest of the fight running away and throwing wood carvings because he couldn't use shitter tactics
>>
>>167596732
I got this new theory right? Smough is a winged knight. You see they both wear bulky armor, use two hands for a weapon, and have a goldish tint to them. Someone call Vaati
>>
Rate my super original build

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/143415
>>
>>167598265
I love these guys. Just slow walk towards them until they lose their patience and throw themselves on your sword. It's not like there's a timer or anything.
>>
>>167597741
>Dunno if you were the guy I quoted by accident. I want a second one because I usually have the flame/sword in the right hand and a shield on the left (pve). With carthus flame arc, that's an issue.
Just use a flame in your left, cast flame arc, then switch to shield. I'm not sure what the problem is.
>>
>>167598094
Im not?

Some anon said there already has been a canon "age of darkness" - the one where we meet Gundyr in the past. But this isnt possible, as it would require the first flame to burn out ENTIRELY.
The first flame is just exstremely weak at that point, which is why we are on the BRINK to an age of darkness - but never truly reach it,because the first flame is still active.

I never fucking said that its a new flame.
>>
File: 1484860540722.png (157KB, 390x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484860540722.png
157KB, 390x250px
>fighting 2v1
>kill the host's phantom
>host immediately alt+f4's
>>
>>167598601
I think you're only assuming the flame didn't burn out entirely, because it sure as fuck looks like it did. Why couldn't the first flame have gone out, and then another flame started up again? Any particular reason why you say it can't?
>>
>>167596732
It's not about lore, it's about developers laziness
>>
>>167597567
swamp tower (the one with the old wolf) -> undead settlement
>>
>>167598372
do it with warrior instead
>>
excuse me but what the hell is this?

>inb4 le time is convulted
>>
>>167598372

Beautiful.
>>
>>167584270
the first dlc was hot fucking garbage
>>
>>167599061
Dark Souls 2 is canon, anon. Only idiots say it wasn't,

>what is shield of want
>what is drang set and weapons
>>
>>167599142
I still haven't bought it yet, what would you think is an appropriate price to pay?
>>
>>167598372
why +1 int/fth
>>
>>167599061
Its wallpaper mate, its a big house painting it would take forever.
>>
>>167599041
Same result
>10 Att for flame arc

>>167599280
Look at his spells
>>
>>167598790
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE ENTIRE FUCKING SECOND GAME IS ABOUT, LORE WISE

Had this NOT been the same first flame, we would not NEED a fucking world reset, for things to get fixed. There would be NO DS3.

If you dont understand the fact that this is the first flame that Gwyn linked, you need to read up on some lore.

It is the same flame. Each time it gets rekindled, it gets weaker and cannot burn as strong. Sometimes the flame will reach a state, where the flame has ALMOST gone out - this is where shit gets the MOST fucked up - as in the past where we fight Gundyr. But it never truly goes out, because someone has always managed to rekindle it. This is the fucking point of DS 2
>>
>>167599270
Buy the season pass and hope the second one is worth it.
>>
>>167599195

It's not canon. They're just petty homages Miyazaki tossed in their as scraps for 2fags so they don't commit sudoku.
>>
File: 1472254025931.jpg (2MB, 2373x2159px) Image search: [Google]
1472254025931.jpg
2MB, 2373x2159px
Anyone who has the Espada Ropera and Royal Dirk on SOTFS PC? My SL is 415527
>>
>>167599321
flame arc is fucking trash and there's no reason to use it over resin/bundle
>>
>>167599061
>>167599195

Profaned Flame = Chaos Flame
Irithyll = Eleum Loyce
Londor = Drangleic

>but m-muh fanfic

Yuria and all the other Londor NPCs use gear from Drangleic
>>
>>167598790
Because if it was a new flame it wouldn't be so pathetically weak at the end of the game, nor would it contain the Soul of the Lords.
>>
>>167599356
Well then I just wait til the second one comes out right?
>>
>>167599321
>>167599280
yeah with stats that low flame arc literally adds less damage than charcoal resin

the only buff that is actually worth casting at the minimum stat requirements is blessed weapon because its the only one with a non-scaling damage bonus
>>
>>167599142
but muh friede bossfight
>>
>invaders only get 0.5X estus
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>167599484
>Irithyll = Eleum Loyce

Not the same guy, but how is this confirmed?
>>
>>167599676
because otherwise you might have the chance to ruin some redditards fun
>>
>>167599564
Min stat Flame arc adds +9 damage +50% duration over fire resin, if I recall. -1 damage but still +50% duration over lightning or human resin though
>>
>>167599328
You're saying the continued existence of Gwyn's soul is evidence for this still being the same Age of Fire.

If you'd just said that directly, I wouldn't have thought you were gargling semen this whole time.
>>
>>167599328
Not to mention that the whole End of Fire ending of III would lose a lot of its gravity
"Alright, we're definitely letting the First Flame burn out this time, we have no idea what's going to happen but even the end of existence itself is better than this garbage fire that the world has become" loses a lot of its weight if the First Flame has died about a hundred times offscreen too.
>>
File: 1486018414319.jpg (10KB, 306x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486018414319.jpg
10KB, 306x280px
>>167592619
>40 points in VIG is ridicolous
are you crying over HP?
the souls community never fails to impress me.
>>
>>167599328
Yeah that's clear enough, but as the flame almost fade and someone lit it it means that at some point the so called Dark lord of Kaathe interacted with the schmuck who kindle the flame or had to kill him. Or maybe the next DLC will cover that aspect of that, being that we're going to the city of the hollows?
>>
>>167599682
It's not. Unless you believe someone destroyer Anor Londo, turned the surrounding geography of it into a vast ice plain and built an entirely separate city in its place, then turned the geography back into mountainous terrain, destroyed Eleum Loyce, and then rebuilt Anor Londo again.
>>
>>167599789
So its my fault that you are too fucking autistic to understand the fucking basics of soul lore

also>>167599545
isnt me
>>
>>167599484
>Profaned Flame = Chaos Flame

Soul of a Demon
>Demons were born of the Chaos Flame, but the flame has not survived, and the demons are a dying race.

>Irithyll = Eleum Loyce
>despite the only similarity being snow
>despite the fact that anor londo survived from dark souls 1 but wasn't anywhere in or around eleum loyce in dark souls 2

>Londor = Drangleic
>despite the drang knights being from a different land entirely
>none of the londor npcs use gear that mentions drangleic, at all resembles anything from drangleic, and even use the dark hand that literally wasn't even in drangleic

You can take your retarded fanfic and go.
>>
>>167599930
It's easier to go by the notion that DaS 2 happened in another country. Whatever people say. It makes a bit more sense than the old being buried or destroyed and later rebuild again in almost the same fashion for whatever reason.
>>
>>167599556
Sure, but you'd better hope you don't need the painting in AoA for anything after you find the dark soul in TRC.
>>
>>167599838
Hopefully it will

Tbh im more concerned with Aldia. I think its fucking wierd we haven't seen a guy, whos essence of life is directly tied to the first flame.
>>
>>167600246
I think Drangleic is (in) Lordran, just not the exact same location as stuff like Anor Londo, Izalith, etc. Like, a few miles west of the stage of Dark Souls 1 or some shit.
>>
>>167599195
DS2 takes place after DS3.

All the original locales from 1 are gone or unrecognizable in 2. But they are recognizable in 3.

Also the whole thrones culture built up in 3, and it carries the transition from flame to throne. In 2 its just all about the thrones really.
>>
>>167599676
because you don't need 15 +10 estus to kill some some new player at high wall with 3 +0 estus
>>
>>167599195
it's canon
it's just irrelevant and by the most part mocked by ds3
>>
>>167600112
>I am unable to clearly communicate my thoughts, but it's your fault for not being able to read my mind

Poor communication skills are an actual disability, you know. You could get compensation for that.
>>
>>167600381
What if you're invading end-game, and the host has 15 +10 estus, and his 3 phantoms have 7 +10?
>>
>>167599828
If you never get hit you don't take any damage, so HP is a dead stat get gud scrub, level 1 is best level.
>>
How can I make way of white corona not as shit?
>>
>>167600246
Yep. I'm entirely okay with the story of DS2, people just have to come to terms with the fact that much of its story was built on the bones of "is this a direct sequel or just a side story, we're not quite sure so we'll be ambiguous about it all".

>>167600327
I like the idea that it takes place more or less around the region where the Undead Asylum was supposed to be located. If the Lost Bastille was in a more mountainous region that would be a good match, but it's off the coast so Straid's vague implications about it don't ring very true.
>>
>>167600336
>DS2 takes place after DS3
>when there are multiple items in the game that come from DS2, directly reference it, and claim it happened in the past
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>167600150
>Darkdrift
>Manikin Claws
>>
>>167600517
FROM will need to patch it I think.
>>
File: 1485507660710.jpg (130KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1485507660710.jpg
130KB, 500x503px
>>167600492
>If you never get hit you don't take any damage, so HP is a dead stat get gud scrub, level 1 is best level.
you sound autistic. stop please.
>>
>>167600517
40 or 60 faith, firstborn and morne's ring, sage ring, rose of ariandel to whip yourself, cast with saint's talisman (boosts physical miracles).

Damage is pretty okay if you put literally everything into using it.
>>
File: 25h4ZvH.jpg (211KB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
25h4ZvH.jpg
211KB, 3440x1440px
Friede's Great Scythe only uses the intelligence stat for the l2r1/r2s right? So how well does it perform as a pure dex weapon assuming you meet all the requirements?

Also, is it possible to play through as a mage/cleric/pyro using no offensive magic and instead some melee weapon that scales off od the magic stats?
>>
>>167599484
Eleum Loyce always remind me of Anor Londo
>>
>>167600578
>a legendary weapon appropriated by a powerful figure
>an item from the past that still carries its original fucking name

And yet, those still don't contradict the Shield of Want, Drang set, Drang Hammer/Spear, etc. I'd say "grasping at straws" but that'd imply your flailing had a coherent goal in the first place.
>>
>>167600460
why would you, this game's pvp is only enjoyable when healing isn't such a bitch
>>
>>167600565
Don't be an idiot, in Dark Souls everything happens in some vague unspecified past 1000+ years ago. Plus the time is all wonky so you get random shit from other times. In DS1 you can even meet Artorius and kill him.
>>
>>167599484
irithyll is literally anor londo you braindead fucktard
it's literally the same city, remodelled by Pontiff and enchanted so its weather resembles him his birth place
>>
>>167600586
Woosh.

That's the sound of something flying over your head.

Autistic people usually have trouble with sarcasm, you should get a blood test to make sure you don't have it.
>>
>>167600759
>Friede's Great Scythe only uses the intelligence stat for the l2r1/r2s right?
Yes.

>So how well does it perform as a pure dex weapon assuming you meet all the requirements?
Poorly.

>Also, is it possible to play through as a mage/cleric/pyro using no offensive magic and instead some melee weapon that scales off od the magic stats?
Technically, yes. Crystal infusion is available awfully early in the game.

>>167600814
You literally just said Dark Souls 2 happens in Dark Souls 3's past.

In Dark Souls 1, Artorias is clearly stated as being ancient history in the vanilla game, and in the DLC Chester literally says you both were yanked back into the past.
>>
>>167591985
27 is a soft cap. Do you even know what the term means? There are multiple soft caps. That's the entire point of diminishing returns.
>>
File: 1486103425035.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486103425035.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>167600921
>sarcasm
>from typing
>>
>>167591985
>Please tell me you don't actually think 27 is the "softcap".
it is. faggot.
>>
>>167600929
>You literally just said Dark Souls 2 happens in Dark Souls 3's past.
No, I said everything is in the past. "Ooh, this fork was used by an ancient gourmand long ago, but he's dead now... or is he?" -t. Average item description

These items could be in the past respective to both 2 and 3
>In Dark Souls 1, Artorias is clearly stated as being ancient history in the vanilla game, and in the DLC Chester literally says you both were yanked back into the past.
Yup, and other people from other times stop by to say hi in Firelink too. They probably brought their junk with them.

OTOH, if 2 is before 3, then between 1 and 3, these cities were destroyed, rebuilt and renamed, then destroyed and rebuilt and renamed AGAIN, but more faithful to the original the second rebuilding than the first; since some of the buildings are the same in 3 (just older) as in 1; but completely gone in 2.
>>
>>167592945
39vig at SL80 is impossible on any caster build
>>
File: 1486108150489.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486108150489.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>>167592945
>excuse me, any good sl80 build has at least 39 vig
>>
If the gundyr fight was in an actual age of dark you wouldn't be able to see anything even with your brightness on max
>>
File: puzzled niggga.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled niggga.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
why do people say that DaS2 is not canon?

Everything in DaS3 is built upon the concepts that DaS2 introduced (the interminable cycles of relinking the fire, lords and their thrones, if you don't link the fire someone else will etc...)
>>
>>167601390
hahahahahahahahahaha
are you one of those retards who goes for 60 int for casters with sub-100 sl
>>
>>167601543
They're just baiting
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>167601035
>Not inferring the tone from the content and manner
>>
File: 1464830972071.png (427KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1464830972071.png
427KB, 640x481px
>>167600929
Don't even bother, anon. There's nothing more telling of someone who can't make heads or tales of the lore than the people who take "time is convoluted" seriously and think it's an actual explanation for things
>>
>>167601543
They can't handle retcons. Like how people think Ornstein is an illusion in DS1 when in reality it just means that the world of DS3 did not follow the exact same path as the one that we played through for DS1.

Put simply, in DS3 the chosen undead didn't kill gwyndolin. But if you're character did in DS1 then that did happen, it just means that the DS3 for that instance would be different and not the same as the DS3 we see.
>>
>>167601543
Trolls trying to make DaS2 fans buttblasted by claiming their favorite game was disowned by DaS3's director. Which doesn't make sense given that DaS2 was already designed from the get-go to be ambiguously set in a completely different part of the world and largely unrelated to the first game.

>Oh, the description for Shield of Want clearly shits on Vendrick, saying he was no true king!
>When that was already definitively established in DaS2 where you find him hollowed and soul-less in Undead Crypt
>>
>>167601626
>He doesn't think time is convoluted is a serious explanation.
Explain Artorius and Dark Firelink then without the words "alternate time"
>>
>>167601738
Literally nothing from DaS2 was retconned in DaS3.

And your example is shit, since you killing Ornstein and Smough is literally required in every possible playthrough of DaS1. By troll logic, DaS1 isn't canon either.
>>
>>167601823
Isnt the Arty DLC caused by time-travel though?
I still only get half of what Darklink is supposed to be
>>
>>167601823
Both of them are in the past. You time travel (due to Manus' immense power, and Oceiros' sorcery experiments), shit from different times doesn't get pulled into the present.
>>
>>167601909
>literally required in every possible playthrough of DaS1
Yep. But in the history that leads to the DS3 we play that doesn't happen. Just like we didn't kill Gwyndolin. That doesn't mean DS1 can be chucked out of the window, but yes we can't assume that the chosen undead did everything we did in the first game.
>>
File: 1471841982434.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1471841982434.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
>all this lore arguing
Everyone falling right into Miyazaki's web of deceit.
>>
>>167602103
The difference is that Gwyndolin was an optional fight. Ornstein and Smough weren't. As much as it pains me to admit it, the 'IT WAS JUST LE ILLUSION XP' memesters were actually right.
>>
>>167601567
No, but please feel free to post a viable caster build at SL 80 with 39vig.
>>
>>167601909
Well it might have retconned the Chaos Flame and matters relating to Gwyn's soul.

In Ivory King we see that the fruits of the Bed of Chaos have turned into an almost Abyss-like distortion of reality, while in III it reverted back to the Demon Civilization of I.

And I'm fairly sure that the Old Iron King was supposed to have found the soul of Gwyn under the Keep? My memory fails me at the moment.
>>
>>167602278
3 doesn't retcon 2's Old Chaos, it just means that after the event of Dark Souls 1 the Chaos Flame kept growing and growing, reached its peak around the time of DaS2 or Eleum Loyce's construction, then died down by the time of 3.

The soul reincarnation thing from DaS2 might have been scrapped though, assuming the Soul of the Lords contains Gwyn's.
>>
>>167601372
You do realize that Dark Souls 2 took place in a different part of the world entirely?

>http://www.polygon.com/2012/12/19/3783452/dark-souls-2-staff-discuss-the-vga-trailer-and-what-having-real

This is also explained in-game in the Drang armor description.
>>
>>167602515
No it's not. If anything the Drang armour description denies it, because what land would be known for the legend of linking the fire if not Lordran and its successors?
>>
>>167601823
Artorias happens in the past. They fucking tell you this twice.

Dark Firelink happened in the past. The world is dark, Iudex Gundyr isn't corrupted yet, etc.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>>167584270
post yfw the next dlc is about an hour long and has an ebin 4 stage bossfight as its only boss
>>
>>167602278
>>167602459
Y'all fuckers are forgetting that Gwyn split his soul into multiple pieces. One for each of his top knights, one for Seath, and one for the four kings of men in New Londo, who later fell to dark.
>>
What's your Go-to PVP weapon for Dark Souls 2?

GO!
>>
>>167602184
We're going form a to b, where b is DS3.

We can go from our DS playthrough to DS3, with different paths depending on your playthrough.

One of those paths is similar but different to the experience we got with DS. It's not the same DS playthrough, as the chosen undead didn't fight OandS in that one. And it's that path that was chosen as the one that leads to DS3.

Each of our own DS playthroughs does lead to DS3, but they'll all be different depending on what we did and didn't do.

In short, everything is and isn't canon. It depends on which timeline you choose. In the case of DS3, the DS portion of the timeline is slightly different to that of our playthrough of the game.
>>
>>167602515
>Dec 19, 2012
>director Tomohiro Shibuya
That's the old DaS2 project, anon. The one that was partially scrapped, and then reimagined by Tanimura's team into what we eventually got.
>>
>>167602856
The Old Iron King's soul (or the NG+ version of it atleast) is pretty explicit about it being the main chunk though.
>>
>>167602869
Loyce greatsword
>>
File: demons_souls_old_monk_concept.jpg (504KB, 1654x2344px) Image search: [Google]
demons_souls_old_monk_concept.jpg
504KB, 1654x2344px
Is Old Monk's throne the best looking one in the entire series ?
>>
>>167602662
You can't seriously be trying to say that the description on an item is wrong.

There is a distant land known as "Drang", which is known for a legend about linking the fire, and from which a set of armor unique to a place once known as Drangleic originates. These are facts. There is also a shield which not only references and summarizes the plot of Dark Souls 2, but exactly matches King Vendrick's shield and claims it is his shield.

If your headcanon contradicts these facts, your headcanon is wrong.
>>
>>167602869
lightning claymore
>>
>>167603165
Nothing says Drang is a distant land.
>>
>>167603149
I'd say yes, but that is not the throne of thrones I remember.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-06+at+11.31.40).jpg (222KB, 961x602px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-06+at+11.31.40).jpg
222KB, 961x602px
>>167602248
swap life ring to sage +2 after losing 150 HP
heysel pick true combos into soul greatsword for approximately 800 damage combo and steady chant on it buffs melee damage as well
>>
>>167603149
It always bothered me that Gwyn didn't have a throne in Anor Londo in DSI
>>
>>167603165
Nothing there says Drang was a distant land known for the linking of the fire. Reread the item description again.

In fact Dark Souls 2 was meant to take place in Lordran, since several characters found the reincarnated Lord Souls in the land, and Straid talks about several kingdoms rising and falling on the same spot. But really the Lord Souls are enough evidence, why would they have travelled all the way to Drangleic otherwise.

The interview about Drangleic being very distant from Lordran was when the directors hadn't changed yet, so it was an old, discarded revision of the game, like this Anon says >>167602976
>>
Is there a waifu more better than Yuria?
>Regal
>Respectful.
>Looks out for any threats towards your rule, and praises swift judgement.
>Gets you a consort, and says she's also thine, so threesomes are on the table
>Sells the best weapon to fist the second best waifu in the game.
>If you accept her help against the final boss, she leaves her clothes where she stood before implying she's waiting for you to go tap that.
>>
>>167603945
>crusty hollow pussy

no thanks
>>
>>167603945
Literally even Elizabeth would make for a better waifu than that snake-worshipping harlot.
>>
File: 1362020081253.png (68KB, 418x494px) Image search: [Google]
1362020081253.png
68KB, 418x494px
Maybe you guys can help me out to invade people at level 1 in Dark Souls do I have to be 11 or 12?
>>
>>167604050
They make rings for that, also she's not hollowed, if you look at her model. Also her sister isn't hollowed either.

Anri is the fried bacon one.
>>
>>167602869
Ivory King UGS
>>
I've been trying to make sense of the time sequence, i'd really like suggestions and the like.

Before there was anything Dragons roamed the land, were sentient beings with no concept of time or death.
In an undeterminded time, fire begun and the fire cast a shadow, the dark.
From the fire came powerful beings that could manipulate the life, to later team up and kill the dragons with the help of a malformed crazy dragon.
From the dark emerge a primieval being who divided his soul and initiate the now scrawny humanity, who persevered besides death and ilness.
The so called Gods eventually were losing their power as the fire fade.
As now we don't know exactly of what was the size of humanity, but big cities emerged and some people adored the old gods and had followings.
Kaathe for some reason wanted the dark and manipulated the humans into using the dark to get as powerful as the old gods; opening the thomb of the primeval man and feeding of the humanity of other humans, Gwyn send his best soldier to control the situation but in the end was defeated.
The witch tried to rekindle the flame, but from the corrupted fire created monstrosities, the demons. Gwyn saw that was fucked up and ran to fight the demon scourge.
As the efforts in Izalith were hopeless, and the city destroyed and the fire is still fading Gwyn being manipulated by Frampt used his soul to rekindle the flame, with the effect of creating a infinite cycle of light and dark.
It's highly debatable, but it might be that, indeed it was the turn of the humans to govern the land, but it was said by a snake, and we don't know what's the extent of the effects of the repeating cycle, as the nature of the undead curse it's still unknow. cont...
>>
>>167602184
Guys, I figured it all out.

Dark Souls 2 was an illusion created by Gwyndolin to trick the Chosen Undead into thinking that they were going on a great quest, when it was all just a big joke.
>>
>>167588271
>tfw just got DMB in 3

I feel for you
>>
When you go for a backstab and the animation plays out but you don't actually perform it on your foe but you still end up clipping them because they entered your weapons range what determines the damage dealt?

See at 1:52 it happens
https://youtu.be/x97HhCpCgsE?t=1m52s
>>
>>167603835
>Paired spears of the Drang Knights, proclaimed descendants from the land known for the legend of the Linking of the Fire.
>When the Drang Knights disbanded, they scattered across the lands as sellswords.
>lands

They were from A land, then scattered across plural lands. The fact that you find a few currently in Lothric means the land they come from cannot have been this one.

>The interview about Drangleic being very distant from Lordran was when the directors hadn't changed yet
And where is the proof of that, outside the depths of your own ass? If you keep saying this or that isn't canon, developer statements, item descriptions, entire games, you'll eventually reach the point where nothing can be taken as canon. You are disregarding actual sources commonly accepted as canon because they contradict with your personal belief that Dark Souls 2 wasn't canon, up to and including statements made within Dark Souls 3 itself.
>>
>>167604539
DS2 is actually the insides of Curse-Rotted Greatwood.
A dogshit dream of dead hollows that makes no sense and is pointless in greater picture of things.
>>
>>167604586
I think it's got the same damage modifier as an R1, and can potentially be a counterhit
>>
>>167604663
>development is convoluted in notlordran but actually is I dunno fill in the blanks XD
>>
File: Asshole.png (386KB, 998x638px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole.png
386KB, 998x638px
Rate my lowbie invader build /dsg/. I wanted to be a special snowflake whip user but I know they suck so I have multiple backup weapons.
>>
>>167604437
>From the fire came powerful beings
Nope, they came from the dark. Then they found powerful souls in the fire, which gave them the power to oppose the dragons.

>From the dark emerge a primieval being who divided his soul and initiate the now scrawny humanity
The fourth Lord shares the same origin as the other Lords (from the dark), but found a soul different from the others. Humanity.

>The witch tried to rekindle the flame
The witch tried to duplicate the flame, creating a whole second one. She failed catastrophically.

> Gwyn being manipulated by Frampt used his soul to rekindle the flame, with the effect of creating a infinite cycle of light and dark
Whether Gwyn was being manipulated is questionable (could be exactly what he asked for), but rekindling the flame actually had the effect of staving off the natural infinite cycle of light and dark, not causing it.
>>
Is this a problem with my controller or the game?
I'm playing DS1 on PC and my character just randomly rolls forward every couple minutes.

I know its not an action queue thing. I know what that looks like and its completely different.

>Walk down to andre and go into his buy menu
>Character just freaks the fuck out and rolls through all his shit while I'm in the menu

Its shit like:

>Trying to backstab Baldur knight
>Character just rolls instead of attacking

I really don't know what to do about this shit. There isn't anything hitting my spacebar or anything. The baldur knight situation was the first time it actually got me killed though.
It worked fine a week ago while I played through DS3
>>
>>167604348
i wish this sword wasn't so ugly

i want my ultralightsaber to be an actual pretty ivory sword instead of a giant beef jerky stick
>>
>>167603304
>swap to sage +2
What? Carry sage and swap to young if you're gonna do that, unless this is some sort of advanced mixup play where you make your opponent think you're slower than you are.
>>
>>167604656
>The fact that you find a few currently in Lothric means the land they come from cannot have been this one.
Or it means that there's only a few left in Lordrangthric because the rest of them left.

And again
>from the land known for the legend of the Linking of the Fire.
You're fucking delusional if you think this would be anything other than Lordran.

>not knowing about the Dark Souls 2 director mess
That's your own fault. Go look at the credits of Dark Souls 2 - the director is Tanimura, not Shibuya. Nothing Shibuya says is relevant.
>>
File: 1367435774420.jpg (120KB, 704x700px) Image search: [Google]
1367435774420.jpg
120KB, 704x700px
>>167604138
Anyone? I want to gank lowbies like a jackass.
>>
>>167602869
most fun option is still Sanctum Mace although tbqh it's a gimmick
>>
>>167604998
It is in fact an action queue thing. Dark Souls 1 has a crazy long action cue that makes no god damned sense and triggers randomly whenever you perform an action that would normally cancel another action, such as using your shield, talking to an NPC, or attempting to backstab.

The only way to avoid it is to not push extra buttons when trying to do anything. Don't mash circle a bunch of times when trying to roll, that sort of thing. If you ever press a button and see your character doesn't do the action, that means it's saved in the queue and will come out the next time you try to hold up your shield.
>>
File: 1449485100583.jpg (96KB, 635x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449485100583.jpg
96KB, 635x768px
Hey

Will the DS3 Ultimate Edition have slightly different shit like SotFS?
I haven't bought any of the DS3 DLC, so I'm wondering if I should just buy a season pass or wait til the Ultimate Edition.
>>
>>167605103
I know perfectly well the dark souls 2 director mess, and I fucking told everyone here about it way back then.

Drang knights were from one place, then scattered to other places after disbanding. This isn't complicated.
>>
>>167605197
So alternatively, you can mash l1 as soon as you finish combat to get rid of the queue?
>>
>>167604138
in Das1 if you want to invade SL1s you have to be SL1 yourself.

You can only invade down to 10% lower than your SL.
>>
>>167605197
I mean I figured it was related to the action queue. I just didn't want people saying "hurr durr you just rolled while you were in another animation"
As long as my controller isn't broken I guess I'll live with it. Just never experienced that before

Thanks
>>
>>167605297
>Will the DS3 Ultimate Edition have slightly different shit like SotFS?
No

If you can get a used copy of Dark Souls 3 or a new one for really cheap, buy the season pass. The complete edition will likely sell for $60 for the first month or so.

>>167605326
Actually, yes.
>>
>>167605297
Nope. It's just the base game and dlc bundled together. It doesn't change any item descriptions, enemy placement, etc so will be the same version across the board.
>>
>>167585879
>>167585791

DaS and DeS could probably fit on a handheld no problem but the port should be handled by actually technically competent people. From's codemonkeys are only allowed to keep their jobs because they know where the bodies of the design team's hookers are buried.
>>
>>167605304
>Drang knights were from one place
Yes, Lordrangthric.

>then scattered to other places after disbanding
Yes, off screen places.

>This isn't complicated.
I'm glad we're in agreement.
>>
>>167605081
the thing about sorceries, particularly fast ones, sage gives them barely any speed up
you can avoid using it with farron sorceries altogether
>>
>>167584270
man, fire weapons are so comfy

>very few enemies resistant
>most enemies have a unique stagger for fire damage
>no stat investment
>never bothered by dogs again
>games ugly enemies like slimes and shit are now a breeze
>>
>>167604437 cont..

No one is sure if the Snakes are dead or hidden. but eventually in foreing lands people begun to take notice of the repeating cycles and the influence of dark beings with their kings.
All of the kingdoms, were corrupted in one way or another, poison, dark, fire In just one a scholar appeared and tried to be out the cycle, Aldia, in his attempts corrupted the very essence of life and experimented with dragons, gaining inmmortality and eventually after over 9000 thousands tries a chosen undead gathered the crowns of the old kings and remain undead but not hollowing scaping the cycle, as all this happened in foreign country the only influence of this is the teachigs to the royalty from the scholar who indeed might be Aldia or someone related to him.
>>
File: 1365829874091.jpg (131KB, 315x367px) Image search: [Google]
1365829874091.jpg
131KB, 315x367px
>>167605375
I thought it was 10 +10% or is that only for jolly cooperation? How high can you invade up?
>>
File: lel.png (378KB, 639x767px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
378KB, 639x767px
lmao
>>
File: 1475756663682.jpg (40KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
1475756663682.jpg
40KB, 500x261px
>>167605514
It isn't possible for a human to be this retarded.

Have a loli for making me reply.
>>
>>167605568
Dark Souls 2 lore is so fucked up they literally had to fix it with a patch. Don't try to make sense of it, just wait for TRC to explain shit.
>>
>>167604853
>small leather
just use a caestus

>fire surge
>with 10/10 scaling investment and only 20 dex worth of cast speed
>saints ring instead of darkmoon

I would use boulder heave if you're trying to mix people up with poison mist, they have the same cast animation.

Deprived is usually the best lowbie class but you might have been better off with pyro (though it's a close call since luck actually helps you here and you don't need the str)

if you're more interested in the poison than the whips, consider this:

https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/143445
>>
>>167605767
>lmao le epic weeb with le epic response
you sir WON THE INTERNET xD
>>
>>167605767
The locusts are tiny? They looked huge in that one screenshot.
>>
>>167605601
In Dark Souls 1, summons are 10+10% of the host's level up and down. Invasions are 10% of the invader's level down and infinitely up.
>>
>>167605968
WE DID IT REDDIT XDDDD
>>
>>167605601
The rules for invaders have always been more strict than for coop.

You can invade infinitely upwards, so a SL1 can invade a SL120 if he hasn't killed the area boss yet.
>>
>>167605968
You lost by getting angry at stuff like that, that's for sure.
>>
>>167605901
>metafags who are absolutely metafags but still too self-conscious to use the best parry tool so they just carry a non-buckler small shield around

tons of people did this in DS2 as well
what gives
>>
>>167605304
They were from one place, and they scattered "across the lands". It doesn't say they completely left their original place, just that they wandered the lands. The main piece of evidence is the "land known for the legend of the linking of the fire". That's clearly Lordran. How can you say there's another land known for that? How can you not see that Drangleic had the Lord Souls resting in its lands? It isn't complicated Anon. So you're saying there's another distant land known for linking the fire, and someone carried the Lord Souls to it in a bag and hid them across its fields so that people from it could be possessed by them.

>And where is the proof of that, outside the depths of your own ass?

The Design Works interview says that Shibuya's version of the game was discarded, therefore it can be concluded that Shibuya's statements about the game are not canon anymore, especially when evidence found in the game and its sequel contradict it.
>>
>>167605564
>play DS1
>finish tutorial
>get a fire weapon from vamos
>play DS2
>finish tutorial
>get fire longsword from forest of fallen giants
>play DS3
>finish tutorial
>fire gem
So nice
>>
>>167606036
Okay I guess I'll just meet the minimum requirements for my weapon.

>>167606268
Can I only invade areas where the boss hasn't been defeated?
>>
You know what I'd like? An etrian odyssey game set in the Souls universe.

Classes are pretty self explanatory.

Take Demon's Souls for example.

Each of the 5 archstones could be a stratum, with the beach where you fight the old one the postgame super boss.

Not sure on what qualifies for an FOE. If we were doing Dark Souls 2 instead then the pursuer would fit perfectly.
>>
>>167603339
Gwyn didn't have time for sitting because he was always busy fucking chicks on that big lovemaking couch or fighting in a war somewhere.

>>167602836
Oh no there will be a ton of artificial padding to prevent fags from saying it was short.
>>
>>167606545
>Can I only invade areas where the boss hasn't been defeated?
Yes, in both DS1 and DS3 hosts can't be invaded (or summon coop ghosts) if they've killed the boss.

2 didn't have this rule, i dunno why they brought it back for 3
>>
>>167606407
If it was a small shield I would understand, but small leather is a parrying shield. It's a more punishable version of the caestus with a larger window and higher weight. Strikes me as even gayer, it's lowering everyone's difficulty more than even the caestus would.

On the flip side though, it's good for parrying out of stunlock since if they mash R1 a third time OR mash R2 with a straightsword for rollcatch, they still hit the window either way, which saves you from having to make a read between those two options. Though they can just charge the R2 a bit if they know about that.

I guess a larger window might help him parry multiple people at once too.
>>
Wait, what's happening in two days to spoil the DLC?
>>
>>
File: haah waaw.jpg (46KB, 560x437px) Image search: [Google]
haah waaw.jpg
46KB, 560x437px
>>167605772
>Interpret item description in an incredibly specific way
>Claim it as irrefutable proof, despite all evidence to the contrary
>Get upset when people disagree
>>
>>167603945
>beef jerky
>doesn't matter if she has a ring, it's just an illusion so her snatch is like fucking sandpaper
>only cares about you for your dark hole, will ditch you if you don't want to be Lord of Hollows
>wields the psssssh no defence weaboo sword that is easily defended against
>asks you to murder sorcery bro

She is an extremely trash waifu. Fucking Firekeeper is better and that bitch has the personality of a 2x4.
>>
>>167606529
Vamos is exceptionally well hidden unless you're a guide reader though, and getting a fire weapon in DS1 actually requires a degree of effort.

Also you forgot DeS and Dragon Longsword in 2-1.
>>
Trying the dumb "muscle wizard" build in DS1, but it only recommends I put 20 levels in strength and 50 into int.
Is the damage on the dragon bone fist really so shit that I don't want to take advantage of the S scaling?
>>
>>167605146
you should stay SL1 and just dick around with +10/+15 weapons
>>
>>167606767
Buildposter here. I used the small leather because I wanted an okay parry tool that went with my fashion and I was tired of memestus.
>>
>>167604148
>also she's not hollowed
you literally said it
>They make rings for that,
>>
>>167606891
Didn't they buff the shit out of Darkdrift?
>>
>>167606819
The NDA on Souls Youtubers expires.
This is probably going to be a huge publicity stunt by Bamco because Nioh releases tomorrow and it's the biggest competitor to Souls From has ever had so Bamco wants desperately to divert attention away from Nioh.
>>
File: eodsx.png (275KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
eodsx.png
275KB, 410x307px
>>167606581
>>
>>167605601
you could leave a red sign at level 11 to be summoned by sl1, but they'ew not going to
>>
>>167604148
Her model also shows she is bald.
>>
>>167607062
You'll only get 223 AR with a base requirement Dragon Bone Fist, and considering you'll be going 50 INT as well, you might as well just be using your bare fists.

I recommend Enchanted Caestus instead. Wear Havel gauntlets to compensate for fist size.
>>
>>167606767
Oh ok, i didn't realize das3 had more parry shields than just buckler/target.

>>167606819
in 2 days they release the dlc early for streamers/youtubers
>>
>>167607121
that doesn't contradict what he said

if someone accuses me of being sick, the claim that the disease itself is curable and the claim that I don't have it anyway can both be true at the same time
>>
pcfc?
>>
>>167607425
Scholar?
>>
>>167607376
>If it was a small shield I would understand
when I said this I meant I'd have understood the buildposter's incentive, not that I'd have understood your complaint. I think using a parrying shield is just weird.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (387KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
387KB, 720x720px
>>167607185
>>167607376
>youtube eceleb cancer
>>
>>167607478
no you tanimura babby
>>
File: 1387019001220.png (187KB, 669x478px) Image search: [Google]
1387019001220.png
187KB, 669x478px
>>167607081
I was going to go level 6 Pyro with +5 Chaos Zweihander. You know like a total douchebag.

Also can I invade Firelink Shrine and isn't Fire/Lightning or Raw better than Normal +15 since I won't have jack shit for scaling?
>>
>>167606448
Yes, and I suppose the Kiln of the First Flame transformed into a magical stone oven and back again at some point in the past.

I suppose Anor Londo just up and fucking disappeared, only to be completely rebuilt again as if nothing ever happened.

I suppose Gwyndolin checked out for a few centuries and returned as if nothing ever happened along with his entire castle.

I suppose everyone collectively forgot everything about the local history, then spontaneously remembered it as if they'd known it the whole time.

I suppose an immortal burning fire tree could somehow disappear despite being completely indestructible and the fact that he still hasn't accomplished the whole breaking the cycle thing.

And I suppose Nito used a damn katana, commanded a race called Fenito, and taught little girls with disassociative identity disorder to sing lullabies that make fireflies dance and put hollows to sleep.

No, all of this is much easier to believe than the events of the second game taking place somewhere else.

>So you're saying there's another distant land known for linking the fire, and someone carried the Lord Souls to it in a bag and hid them across its fields so that people from it could be possessed by them

>Soul of the ineffable
>This once magnificent soul continues to exert influence over the land, even after the eons have reduced it to these remnants.
Nobody said anything about Lord Souls being a localized event or requiring close proximity with something to influence them.
>>
File: 1455588722040.jpg (65KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1455588722040.jpg
65KB, 460x460px
>>167607553
>DS3 "pvp"
>>
>>167607339
but muh uppercuts

So should I have any points in strength? I rushed it to 20 at the start of the game, but I could cheat it back down if I need to I guess
>>
>>167607570
>Invade Firelink
No
>Fire/Lightning better
Yes
>>
File: 1363906957758.png (67KB, 332x300px) Image search: [Google]
1363906957758.png
67KB, 332x300px
>>167607659
Okay thanks buddy boy.
>>
File: Gravelord.png (81KB, 825x467px) Image search: [Google]
Gravelord.png
81KB, 825x467px
>>167607656
What spells are you planning on using?
You could just go base requirements for them, and put the rest of your points into STR for your DBF.
Also, can I play with you? I have a spooky skelly gravelord I want to make and he's fairly early-game.
>>
>>167607652
>"""""""""DS2"""""""""
nice ds3 picture by the way
>>
File: Untitled.png (256KB, 758x485px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
256KB, 758x485px
>>167607865
thanks man
>>
>>167607782
Also dont bother with Raw, it only goes to a total upgrade level of 10(5 regular, 5 raw) as opposed to all the others who are 15
>>
>>167606920
>getting a fire weapon in DS1
not really, there is a green shard where you get to vamos. unless you refer to getting your weapon to +5 as effort. you need to go to parish for the first shards, right? only other option is lower blighttown pre-sens i think
>>167607402
shitty analogy but i know what you mean. still, it's suspicious.
>>
>>167607968
can you dump your demon souls folder
>>
>>167607652
Tanimura was in charge of DS3's PvP though. As in, Miyazaki straight up said in an interview that he left all the multiplayer to Tanimura.
>>
>>167608140
Sure.
>>
I want Friede's Great Scythe for my new character.

Whats the earliest an average skilled player could fight her? How high of weapon reinforcement?

I beat her before on another character but I couldn't remember how difficult she was.
>>
>>167597567
Remove :
Undead Settlement bonfires except the very first one.

Add interconnections :

The portcullis door will only open from the other side and will be closed by default. You will find a cliffside path that leads to the area where the first preacher lady is, from there you can circle back and open the portcullis after which it will stay permanently open.

The big door with the thrall guy will not open from the level entering side, it will open as a shortcut to the boss from the opposing side.

Instead of bonfire,the building before Hodrick will have Estus Soup.

Road of Sacrifices will not have a bonfire until Halfway Fortress, but when you get to the bridge you'll be able to kick a pair of trees down so you can skip the Corvians after your first time through.
>>
>>167607598
>Yes, and I suppose the Kiln of the First Flame transformed into a magical stone oven and back again at some point in the past.
Are you telling me it didn't magically transform into a giant tree stump next to a ruined Lothric in Dark Souls 3?

>I suppose Anor Londo just up and fucking disappeared, only to be completely rebuilt again as if nothing ever happened.
The intention of the creators of Dark Souls 2 was clearly that all the old lands were long gone, but Memeahacki brought back all the DaS1 stuff. If you want a lore explanation: the landscape in Dark Souls shifts and changes, and by the time of Dark Souls 3 Anor Londo (or Irithyll) has become a fairy tale, hidden away in the Boreal Valley. It's present in Dark Souls 2, but out of sight, hidden away.

>I suppose everyone collectively forgot everything about the local history, then spontaneously remembered it as if they'd known it the whole time.
Yes, because again
>intention of the creators of Dark Souls 2 was clearly that all the old lands were long gone
but DaS3 is 'remember DaS1 XD' souls, so it came back, and now places like Faraam and Mirrah existed alongside the DaS1 lands.

>I suppose an immortal burning fire tree could somehow disappear despite being completely indestructible
References to DaS2 stick to the irrelevant stuff. They had no reason or desire to bring back Aldia.

>And I suppose Nito...
Sure, why not?

>Lord Souls present
>Abyss present
>DaS1 characters present in Abyss
>Chaos present
>Kiln present
>Explicitly told many kingdoms have risen and fallen here
No, it's much easier to believe that all of this stuff just coincidentally popped up on the other side of the globe.
>>
>>167608130
You can go human, summon Leeroy, let him atomize Pinwheel, use a bone to get back, and then buy the shards from Vamos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joxXoetgIYw
>>
>>167608130
I'm pretty sure he's saying getting a fire weapon requires effort because getting to Vamos requires effort, especially if you're playing for the first time and aren't using a guide.
>>
File: 1366331783081.jpg (200KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1366331783081.jpg
200KB, 1200x1600px
>>167608004
Barbed Straight Sword or Reinforced Club?
>>
File: 1424736871621.jpg (251KB, 444x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1424736871621.jpg
251KB, 444x1796px
>>167608197
Tanimura had to work with all the shitty design decisions that Miyazaki made.

>>167608334
Barbed SS is sexy af
>>
>>167607797
I honestly dont know what I'd be using. I was just planning on slapping crystal magic weapon on my fist. Didn't think about other spells to use.

I have really bad anxiety with multiplayer though so I'm not sure :(
>>
File: tlnd.png (261KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
tlnd.png
261KB, 696x392px
This is too much fun
>>
>>167608305
Intention of DaS2's geography doesn't exist. Everything was hastily stapled together to try and make half a functioning game. You're making claims about how levels are laid over previous areas whilst a windmill leads up to a volcano.
>>
>>167608401
>>167608197
DS3's PvP is pretty good considering the PvE constraints. The problem is that both had to be focused on.
>>
File: 1445537994825.png (106KB, 477x3406px) Image search: [Google]
1445537994825.png
106KB, 477x3406px
>>167608420
>I have really bad anxiety with multiplayer though so I'm not sure :(
We don't have to voice chat. 9/10 times I don't anyway. But the game is pretty dead and it isn't too often we have friends to play with, at least for me.
>>
File: 1360953046682.jpg (292KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1360953046682.jpg
292KB, 621x621px
>>167608401
I just realized I wouldn't have enough dex. Pyro only starts with 9.
>>
File: 2017-02-06 16-35-01.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-06 16-35-01.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
How come no one ever told me UGS's were so fun?
>>
>>167594387
>memester who bitch about people when he loses
No way fag.
>>
will the pale shade keep invading me if I pay mommy velka to calm yuria down?
I want to do the lord of hollows questline and get pale shade's shit in the same playthrough
>>
>>167608130
You have to know where Vamos is is my point. A first time player will have a hard time finding Vamos or making the jump to him in the first place, unless you're a guide reader.
>>
File: 1446693763292.jpg (273KB, 499x818px) Image search: [Google]
1446693763292.jpg
273KB, 499x818px
>>
>>167608571
>DS3 lizards remotely deposit their loot into your bank account
>even when they die from fall damage by running off a cliff
its so much easier
>>
>>167608401
>Tanimura infamous for how anti-invader all his policies were in DaS2, with the seed, soul memory, fuckall invasions until NG+, etc. etc. then added shitty cancer arenas and required a solid year and a half of patches to barely be playable in PvP
>all the same anti-invader sentiment and tools, endless PvP patches, and cancer arena games show up in 3, stupid auras I mean badges and all, when Tanimura is explicitly in charge of multiplayer
>It's Memezaki's fault

So far in denial
>>
>>167598848
One day, people will know the difference
>>
>>167608316
i forgot he sold shards
>>167608718
i was confused because you had already covered the fact that vamos is not readily available
>>
>>167608698
Where do you want the signs exactly?
>>
>>167608305
Dark Souls 2 never took place in the same area as Dark Souls 1.
>>
>>167608424
Well? What is it?
no, seriously, what is it?
>>
>>167607598
>And I suppose Nito used a damn katana
What?
>>
File: guts_JUST.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
guts_JUST.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>167608269
Can I get an answer please
>>
File: nicememe.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
nicememe.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>167608991
>>Lord Souls present
>>Abyss present
>>DaS1 characters present in Abyss
>>Chaos present
>>Kiln present
>>Explicitly told many kingdoms have risen and fallen here
>No, it's much easier to believe that all of this stuff just coincidentally popped up on the other side of the globe.
>>
>>167608762
>SM is anti-invader
>fuckall invasions until NG+
What
>going to the arenas when you can get CREOs from mobs
>PvP balance patches are bad
Found the skilless twinkfag.

>it used to be really bad!
>but now it's balanced
>I'll still complain about how bad it used to be!!
>>
File: 374320_20170206134842_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
374320_20170206134842_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>167608914

Here. Don't know if people get on at this time though.
>>
>>167608762
Nearly everyone in /dsg/ was screaming in favor of an arena being added to DS3 and you can tell from the absolutely halfassed 'lore' put into the DS3 arena that From didn't even want to make it but the playerbase demanded it.
>>
File: 1461037821816.png (20KB, 499x393px) Image search: [Google]
1461037821816.png
20KB, 499x393px
>>167608401
SL 1 Pyromancer

Vit: -
Att: -
End: -
Str: -
Dex: -
Res: -
Int: -
Fai: -

R1: Lightning Reinforced Club
R2: Bare Fist
L1: Grass Crest Shield
L2: Ascended Flame +5

Armor:
Mask of the Father
Wanderer Coat
Wanderer Manchette
Wanderer Boots

Rings:
Ring of Favor and Protection
Dark Moon Seance Ring

Spells:
Great Combustion
Fire Tempest
Great Fireball

Okay how does this look?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (90KB, 778x576px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
90KB, 778x576px
If you look closely you can see her breathing
>>
File: 1447643144962.jpg (137KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447643144962.jpg
137KB, 1000x1000px
>>167609123
>4pm on a Monday
People are still at work, and metakids are doing their homework.
>>
>>167609074
if you're on pc I can drop one for you
>>
>>167609253
handaxe is better for pvp since it's lightning fast, but in truth all you need to fry someone is your pyro flame
>>
File: soul.jpg (7KB, 250x173px) Image search: [Google]
soul.jpg
7KB, 250x173px
>Tfw you lose 450000 souls and 10 humanity because the game forces you to die to an unbeatable boss and spawns you in a new location.
>>
File: Anon's 'PYROMANCER'.png (79KB, 823x467px) Image search: [Google]
Anon's 'PYROMANCER'.png
79KB, 823x467px
>>167609253
- bad fashion
- 0 poise
- lightning weapon with a pyromancer character
- twinkfagging
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>167609228
>Can't pick and choose fights because of arena
>Arena glitchy as fuck, tends to be more laggy and more invisible opponents than red summon signs
>Ranking system means all the Hues, Ivans and Pingpongs resort to even more desperate shitter tactics than normal
>If DLC2 adds another arena it'll lead to DaS3 PvP dying even faster due to the player base being divided between the old and new one
>>
>>167609086
Developer interview stated that Dark Souls 2 doesn't take place in the same area as Lordran so there you go. It's linked in this very thread.

As far as the other stuff goes, it's ds2 team trying to be cheeky and ride on ds1's lore instead of crearing jew,interesting oore.

And that's the main problem with DS2, it doesn't dare enough to be it's own thing because the selfcontained lore is interesting but they're rather cocktease with us with stupid references to DS1.
>>
>>167609468
>Running around with 450000 souls
>>
File: 1447648842554.jpg (564KB, 1550x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1447648842554.jpg
564KB, 1550x1521px
>>167609468
>go back to boss room
>pick up bloodstain
>>
>>167609280
it's almost 11pm in yuropoore
>>
>>167609549
>Developer interview
With Shibuya, not Tanimura.

>it's ds2 team trying to be cheeky and ride on ds1's lore instead of crearing jew,interesting oore.
So what, they'll ride it to that degree, but not just set the game in the same place?
>>
File: C246HnhUAAA9BIp.jpg (245KB, 1200x1088px) Image search: [Google]
C246HnhUAAA9BIp.jpg
245KB, 1200x1088px
>>167609274
Why does the curious one touch the egg? He can see inside it and the bit he touches is random and serves no purpose.
>>
>>167609385
PS4
>>
>>167609468
>tfw you don't farm in Souls games or enter fog without bone prep'd
>if you did you would just CE and get all your souls back in 10 seconds
>>
Is there literally any reason to have both blue sentinel and darkmoon as separate covenants? They're identical, shit actively makes my brain hurt because it makes so little sense. I mean SOMEONE had to go "hey aren't these covenants the exact same?" at one point, right?

Was it something like darkmoon were gonna invade sinners like in DS1, but they didn't have time or otherwise scrapped that mechanic halfway through development so they just made darkmoon a copy of blue sentinel so they could advertise that they have X number of covenants?
>>
File: 1421285814501.png (350KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1421285814501.png
350KB, 530x530px
>>167609413
I figured the bleed would be good.

>>167609493
Don't you watch Avatar? Lightning Magic is just advanced Fire Magic. Also

>hating Wanderers
>>
>>167609468
So I guess you weren't gud enough to go back and pick up the bloodstain then.
Guess you should have used that Ring of Sacrifice after all
>>
>>167609804
reinforced club bleed is only good for pve, it's too slow to rack up the hits against non-retards in pvp
>>
>>167609804
why the fuck would you need bleed on a weapon that will oneshot everybody you invade
nobody said anything about wanderer's, the mask is what's ugly
>>
>>167609654

I tried Eurobro. I tried for you.
>>
>>167609765
I certainly hope so. The alternative, that From actively decided from the get go to make two covenants absolutely identical, is almost too stupid to be believed.
GIVE ME BACK MY GODDAMN BLUE ORB FROM.
AND THE EYES OF DEATH TOO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT
>>
>tfw can't make a proper hex build under SL130

holy fuck why did they have to make such a H U G E fucking power gap from 40/40 to 45/45 int/fai

affinity gets almost 100 fucking damage alone (when using clutch ring)
>>
>>167584772

>pc faggot mad that his rig is slightly inferior to another

try getting 30fps at 1080p versus a guy going 144fps on a 4k TV
>>
>>167609765
Covenants in DaS3 are the worst in the series. I really hope it was because of time constraints because the possibility of them thinking they did a good job with it would make me lose what little faith I had left in the devs.
>>
>>167609804
>bleed would be good.
are you serious? who's going to survive long enough for it to proc?
here you fag http://mmdks.com/8j1r
>>
>>167609587
Hasnt been a problem until an unbeatable boss rob me of them.
>>
>>167610172
clutch rings are nerfed in PvP
you shouldn't care about SL if the build is for PvE
>>
>>167610172
Blame DS1fags for making the meta 120 instead of 150 like in DS2.
>>
>>167610037
You should give it another shot in the weekends when time isnt as much of an issue for both sides of the Atlantic
Good fight though, thanks for the host
>>
We should have a DS1/2 FC.
>>
>>167610404
does DS1 even allow to summon enough people at once to make a decent FC?
won't SM be a huge problem in DS2?
>>
>>167610274
ds2 only has a 150 meta because soul memory means that there's no reason to stop leveling until you get to a crazy high tier because you'll outpace people anyway and it has adaptability point sink
>>
File: 1452280629759.jpg (84KB, 820x974px) Image search: [Google]
1452280629759.jpg
84KB, 820x974px
>>167610464
>does DS1 even allow to summon enough people at once to make a decent FC?
You can summon two whites (if your boss is alive), one red, and use Dried Finger to get another red in.

>won't SM be a huge problem in DS2?
Yeah, if you have only one character.
>>
>>167610464
If we dont do the arena SL/SM limitation then most people will probably be stuck in the last 2-3 tiers wich are fuckhuge on their own
>>
>>167609468
That guy again. Well at least you don't say you are the best player ever or something weird like that.
>>
Wait, Dark Souls has voice chat?

>has been playing for 3 years
>>
>>167610272
stop spreading this fucking meme. it doesn't apply to dark magic because only faithtards have dark resistance

Bellowing + Witch's + Sun's F-B + Dark Clutch
>>
>>167605297
If it does I'm setting the internet on fire and burning it all down.
>>
>>167610669
Only DS2 and 3.
>>
>>167609228
Why do people hate the arena again? If it's solely because the metashitters you see them everywhere.
>>
>>167610747
People do ANYTHING to win their creos / boy scout badges.
>>
File: 1367106000853.png (252KB, 1104x583px) Image search: [Google]
1367106000853.png
252KB, 1104x583px
>>167609964
>>167610228
I don't understand the word "overkill".

>Being half naked.
That's lewd!
>>
>>167610913
it's not about being "overkill". the build I posted is "overkill", except maybe for the combustion
rc is a very good pve sl1 weapon, but it is also slow and staggers you if you miss. handaxe is much better
>>
File: Fag-mo-tron.png (72KB, 927x525px) Image search: [Google]
Fag-mo-tron.png
72KB, 927x525px
>>167610228
>>167610913
>>167611097
I guess I'll go with this. I'd run Combustion but throwing Fireballs and Firestorms seem much more fun.
>>
>>167610589
>>167610274

150SL DS2 = 80 SL DS1
200 SL DS2 = 120 SL DS1

DS2's SL meta is based on how many levels to get max health and stamina + 1 or 2 damage paths. Since DS2 has softcaps at both 40 and 50 and it has Adaptability and vigor, the SL meta is about 80 points higher. (~20 ADP + ~40 vigor + 20 in your softcaps)

Also, SM is tied to SL because SL consumes more souls than anything else in the game. The tiers are such that your SL is always within ~10% of the other player, +/- a few more percentage points based on how many souls you wasted on upgrade materials and shop purchases. The lower your SL, the more of a penalty. At SL200+ it makes almost no difference since the tiers are so wide you could upgrade a lot before moving up a SM tier.
>>
>>167610464
DS1 FCs are doable, but due to 4 players per world limit they might go p slowly
>>
>>167611452
>4 players per world limit
I thought you could do >>167610591
>>
File: 20170128220239_1.jpg (231KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170128220239_1.jpg
231KB, 1600x900px
So I know I'm probably years late with this realization, but is this huge circular wall around the Kiln supposed to indicate that the Kiln of the First Flame itself is some sort of gigantic, city-sized brazier?

Because if so, that's pretty damn cool.
>>
is pyro unviable in pvp ds3?
>>
>>167611671
The only other game where you get 6 players in the same world (1 host + 5 phantoms) is DS2 SotFS
>>
>>167611689
>ringed
>fucking
>city
>>
File: 1476881678215.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1476881678215.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
I just want chester's set on dlc2.
>>
File: 17020032308.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17020032308.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
How much str/dex should I get with a pyromancer that uses caestus and demon fists? 20/20?
>>
>>167604736
Dark souls lore in a nutshell:

-"Things used to be totally awesome but they suck now"
-"You can fix it. Maybe. Maybe trying to fix it will make it worse. It's ambiguous~~~~"
-"This guy used to be cool, but he's a jerk now so go kill him"
-"This guy was always a jerk, but he's in your face now so go kill him"
-"This guy has something you want, go kill him"
-"This item is spooky and mysterious"
-"Remember that thing you saw in Dark Souls 2? Yeah, you'll never see it again and it doesn't fit in at all with the rest of the story"
Sorry if I spoiled the whole plot for you.
>>
>>167610464
>>167610625
For DS1 and DS2 fight clubs you really need to get everyone on discord or some other chatroom to organize.

DS1 can use DSCM and have everyone add each other's steam ID.

DS2 can use the Brotherhood of Blood (or blue sentinel if you don't want other people getting involved) arena around the same SL, since the arenas are SL based, not SM.
>>
>>167612028
We all do, anon
>>
>>167612252
>also literally the plot of Shadow Tower, King's Field, and Armored Core

People forget how much Miyazaki drew on prior games for his story.
>>
File: 20170206202803_1.jpg (297KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170206202803_1.jpg
297KB, 1680x1050px
Into the deep then lads

how fucked am I

gaping dragon was a bithc
>>
>>167609468
>le shitty level design and getting robbed meme

It was so much fun watching that faggot melt down.
>>
File: 1455511813719.png (406KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1455511813719.png
406KB, 635x457px
>>167612010
>another
>copy
>pasted
>setting
>>
File: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (6KB, 250x195px) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg
6KB, 250x195px
>>167611689
What the fuck I've never noticed that before

>>167612010
SOMEBODY
CALL
V A A T I
A
A
T
I
>>
File: Basilisk.jpg (909KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Basilisk.jpg
909KB, 1500x1500px
>>167612436
You'll be fine, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>167612436
Did you pick up a shield while crawling through the level? If so, you'll be fine.
>>
>>167612436
go back and explore the place, you need an item from there. a shield to be exact
>>
>>167612069
>caestus AND demon fists
But why
>>
>>167612428
This.
From are just a bunch of idea "wouldnt it be cool if" guys that enjoy self-referencing. They have brilliant ideas yet half-assed execution at times. Them becoming this successful is a coincidence, pretty much.
>>
>>167612691
>>167612660
spider shield? I got it lads

>>167612653
basilisks are chumps

cleared them in the depths with no problem, just 2hand my SORD and go to town
>>
>>167609702
He's touched enough things by now to know it doesn't really matter where or how he touches it, sometimes he doesn't even need to touch it, the simple act of deciding to touch it is enough.
>>
>>167611745

It's viable as long as you have Black Flame and Fire Surge. Without both of those, your done.
>>
File: painter lewder.jpg (141KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
painter lewder.jpg
141KB, 431x600px
Would sex with her be wrong? She's probably thousands years old.
>>
>>167612843
nevermind, the big guy on the bridge fucked my shit up
>>
Can someone reccommend me a good weapon to use in a strength build in DS3?

I want something that can be 1handed easily, probably spec it to Heavy, and nothing too fuckhueg as I suck at that style of play

thinking about maybe the morning star or even something smaller like the thief axe.
>>
>>167612653
>they have no attacks besides spewing clouds
>you can literally walk out of those clouds

As long as you don't get cornered and overstay your welcome, Basilisks are never a problem. Even in DaS2 where they actually have attacks, they're never a problem.
>>
>>167609702
He's learnt that if you touch things, sometimes there is stuff that pops out that you can kill and get more souls
>>
>>167612706
>Them becoming this successful is a coincidence, pretty much.

They had 2 major hits and have been riding them for the entirety of their existence.

>Armored core 1: Wow, this is really innovative, but crude. I wonder how they will improve it?
>Armored Core 2: First on a new platform (PS2), MASSIVELY successful, best game in its genre.

>Demon's Souls: Wow this is really innovative, but crude. I wonder how they will improve it?
>Dark Souls 1: First on a new platform (PC) MASSIVELY successful, best game in its genre.

Right now dark souls is in that awful 2003-2004 period that armored core was, where they were putting out a new game every year but the gameplay and quality stays mostly the same. If you treat the non-numbered AC games like standalone DLC, the dev cycles are even almost identical.
>>
File: DARK SOULS™ III_20170206173047.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS™ III_20170206173047.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>dragon constantly flew to breath fire
>NK spams stomp and WP attack constanly
>Best weapon only deals 200 damage
>only able to get one hit in or get hit
Holy shit this boss pushed my shit.
>>
>>167613034
you keep telling yourself that
>>
>>167613034
Wanting it is wrong for multiple reasons
>>167613047
Stab his anus. He's also really easy to parry
>>
>>167609645
You say that like you spawn at the previous bonfire
>>167609738
I have never once considered running from a boss fight. Blows my mind that it even works. Not that it matters since the boss is unbeatable.
>>
File: 1485028096946.jpg (210KB, 673x751px) Image search: [Google]
1485028096946.jpg
210KB, 673x751px
>onyx blade outranges Yhorm's machete
Fucking why
>>
>>167613034
I don't care. I'd still have sex with the fume UGS no matter how gnarled, burned, or old it is. It's fucking beautiful.
....oh wait you meant the girl? Gross.
>>
>>167612698
Well caestus for physical damage and early game. Demon fists has elemental split damage right?
>>
Should I kill everyone in Majula before NG+?
>>
>>167613161
>DaS1
>best game in its genre.
Don't fool yourself, it aged like milk. New gen souls games like DaS3 or BB are vast improvements to the formula.
>where they were putting out a new game every year but the gameplay and quality stays mostly the same
I beg to differ, the games have become much faster and the bosses - as well as regular mooks - have much more agressive and varied movesets.
>>
>>167613247
I cheesed him with a crossbow

If you keep your distance he becomes piss easy that way
>>
>>167613450
You get nothing from killing anyone except for Maughlin, who you should absolutely kill before NG+.
>>
>gangbang host overextends on a squishy build

feels good, man. love getting my shackles for free
>>
>>167613305
>Wanting it is wrong for multiple reasons
Why though?
>>
>>167613508
Not him but If only the other games had kept a similar world design and interconnectedness as ds1 I would agree but it feels so much more fluid in the first game.
>>
lords of cinder are all representatives of the original lords and their lord souls

Lothric = Gwyn,Holy bloodline and ruler of the lands, cursed to link the flame and preserve the age of his ancestors.

Yhorm = WoI, ruler of an underground city; his attempt to link the flame birthed a chaotic and profane flame that forever destroyed and scarred the people and city he ruled.

Aldritch = Nito, a malformed and dark being of death, it derives it's power from the corpses of others. Choosing to ignore the fading of the flame, it secludes itself and slumbers, seemingly endlessly.

Abyss Watchers = Humanity, a collective of otherwise mundane warriors, who achieved greatness through the shared power of a great soul, inherited from a progenitor dead long ago. Though their resolve is strong, the hopelessness of their causes and inability to die eventually drive them to madness.
CYCLESSSSSS
>>
>>167613508
DS1 was the best game in its genre when it came out. So was AC2. Both have aged fucking horribly though.

>quality stays the same mostly
>BB, TOH, DS3, AoA. = AC3, ACSL, ACNX, ACNB

And just like AC they will give a last "hurrah" and make the final game in the series (Last Raven) really good before they move on to spiritual successors / completely different game play (like AC4 was a spiritual successor to Murakumo).
>>
>>167613551
Alright, thanks bro.
>>
File: testing bait.png (235KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
testing bait.png
235KB, 477x358px
>>167613508
>>
>decide to make a dexfag character
>attacks have no impact
>feels like I'm slapping mobs with a wet noodle

Why does strength feel so much better to play?
>>
>>167613686

cccccccccccyyyyyyyyyyyyccccccccccclllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>167613671
Shortcuts and neatly interconnected locations dont really affect the meat of the game: ordinary enemies and bosses.
I mean, sure, it was truly grand, but I think it's a secondary aspect.
>>167613829
>everything that triggers me is bait
>>
>>167613792
Also, FYI, killing NPCs give you sin and moving to NG+ does NOT remove sin. You can only remove sin by being invaded by a blue sentinel, which never happens. Lost Sinner Sword loses 10 AR from its scaling every time you sin.

So you DO suffer the loss of lower damage from LSS, but it's not much. After you get 3+ sin, it's better to make LSS Raw. Raw LSS on 99 sin will only be about 30 AR lower than a normal LSS on 0 sin.
>>
>>167613671
That quality world design and interconnectedness mostly goes away entirely after about 40-50% of the game.

It's really nice during the earlier parts when you can enjoy it, but the lack of consistency throughout the rest of the game kills it, for me at least.
>>
>>167613034
You might get a visit from the blue sentinels but no worries friendo :^)
>>
There's a fair amount of disapproval here over how the dlc is gonna get spoiled by streamers and tubers on the 8th but how safe will it be to stay here on /dsg/ if you don't want to be spoiled?r
>>
>>167613643
because she closely resembles human human prepubescent girls and is not even human. if you are attracted to either of these traits you should seek help immediately
>>
>>167614009
not very safe at all whatsoever anon-kun
>>
>>167613845

str makes me feel like a cripple who takes 5 seconds to swing a stick.

quality weapons are where the money is.
>>
>>167613989
Well Im pretty sure everyone agrees the latter half of ds1 is not as polished as the first.
>>
>>167613686
I just love the way vg does things: Spoilers spoilers spoilers punchline to a joke

The problem with the theory is that the Pygmy isn't referred to as a Lord; and he isn't part of the cycle of linking.

Abyss Watchers are probably more like the Four Kings of New Londo: they are a bunch of dudes who share a soul; and got consumed by the abyss.

Oceiros is obviously the reincarnation of Seathe though, but this time he isn't necessary to the linking for some reason.

Also, where the hell does Ludleth fit into all this? Who is his god?
>>
>Just died to Crow Talons WA
Should I uninstall lads?
>>
>>167614009
Can they talk about it on the 8th or some shit? all I really want to know is if the desert sorceress set is back or not
>>
>>167614009
Getting spoiled has never actually ruined any of these games for me, so I'm not worried. Plus I'd really like to know the extent of every new weapon coming up in the last DLC so I can be disappointed.
>>
>>167614039
Does she not deserve love?
>>
File: 1486113175597.png (357KB, 534x406px) Image search: [Google]
1486113175597.png
357KB, 534x406px
>>167614039
>not appreciating loli
You deserve to be smited heretic.
>>
>>167613686
Gwyn wasn't "cursed to link the flame and preserve the age of his ancestors" though. He did it willingly and basically invented the linking of the fire. Also I don't think he really had any ancestors, considering how he's one of the first gods.
>>
File: inventory.jpg (206KB, 1179x667px) Image search: [Google]
inventory.jpg
206KB, 1179x667px
>>167614009
there are many people who will flood the general with whatever info pops up just for the rush of (you)s
>>
>>167614009

4chan is generally where things get spoiled before it then spreads to other places. this is the absolute worst place to be to avoid spoilers.
>>
>>167613845
Because str is simply better at pve than dex. You can stagger the shit out of everything and play to weapon strengths. Also nothing roll spams so your hits will always land.
>>
>>167614095

I died to Winged Twinaxes the other day. You're fine.
>>
>>167614168
>being a pedofag
i ban u, i ban u
>>
File: Delete This.jpg (78KB, 948x540px) Image search: [Google]
Delete This.jpg
78KB, 948x540px
>>167613686
>comparing Basedlord Nito with Aldrich, devourer of best boys and all around pleb choice
>>
File: 1485851784807.jpg (231KB, 869x943px) Image search: [Google]
1485851784807.jpg
231KB, 869x943px
>>167614059
>>167614203
>>167614208
I wanted to be wrong but alas here we are. Well, I'll see you guys on the other side. Sayonara anons
>>
>>167614323
Nito is a pretty mediocre boss and pretty much only has his visual design going for him.

Just like 90% of DaS1 bosses
>>
>>167614093
Ludleth might be this cycle's "furtive pygmy".
Small, weak, considered irrelevant, chose a different path than the other lords.
>>
>>167613686
I literally had this exact same thought earlier today.

Doesn't explain Ludleth or Oceiros though.
>>
>>167613686
>Wol
who? you mean quela?
>>
>>167614185

he was cursed to link the flame the same way prince Lothric was, though he didn't know it from birth. His kingdom expected him to uphold his duties, protect them as their lord, and he had a choice to make.

>>167614093

I said the abyss watchers represent humanity, not the pygmy, though I did forget the four kings exist. though I guess the four kings also represent humanity.
>>
>>167614513
WoI= Witch of Izalith
took me a while to get it too
>>
>just started das 3
>already bored

i'm literally playing mad max and mortal kombat instead of that shit. does it even get better
>>
>>167614513
Witch of izalith
>>
File: 1482881036060.jpg (21KB, 557x456px) Image search: [Google]
1482881036060.jpg
21KB, 557x456px
>Opponent sees you're using an ultra
>Spends the entire match trying to roll behind you and only attacks in an attempt to get backstabs
>>
>>167613686
>>167614185
Gwyn saw what happened to the Furtive pygmy and how he turned into probably the most powerful monster in the game; and created his own pocket dimension; and freaked out. Up until that point, all the gods thought the Dark Soul was weak and useless, but then after this they realized it was even stronger than a light soul; and Gwyn did everything he could to stop it, including creating the darksign, that oozes humanity from people, so no one would ever reach the full potential of their humanity and become like Manus

Headcanon points in spoilers.
>>
File: 9f6.png (26KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
9f6.png
26KB, 165x115px
>>167614296
>>
>>167614595
>>167614590
oh, thought it was a lowercase L. just say quela you dork
>>
>>167614739
We don't know WoI's name. It MIGHT be Quela if she named her children in the same manner as Gwyn, but it's not certain.
>>
>>167613361
why would you want to use anthing but a gs or a straigth sword

I bet you like fun

like play passive bro and punish those whiff
>>
>>167614621
>cast warmth
>opponent panics
>starts trying to rush you down
>lmao trades
>>
>>167614592
no

its even more shit once you get into pvp
>>
Have you been to the ruins of the Ringed City? It's certainly worth a visit. It was once an Undead city. You may find a clue or two. They say there is a maiden in a tower high above the city, a woman that supposedly gave birth to an abomination, and then vanished. Those that claim to have seen her say she still clutches the hatched egg of her child. I think their lying to be honest. Those who've actually left for the Ringed City, never came back, but your still set on going? Well I hope you'll enjoy your life as a Hollow. Keh heh heh heh!
>>
>>167614592
It's pretty shit. There are some good areas but overall it's a weak souls game

Dark 1 will always be king, but it's riddled with problems and fuckups and incomplete stuff and mechanical hangups
>>
>>167614093
I thought Oceiros was Logan
>>
>blues will never be summoned for watchdogs or faithfuls
>dark magic will never be as good as the other schools
>sunbros will never have a giant pot to make estus soup for their hosts
>you will never share a pint of seigbrau with your co-op pals after the boss
>wizards will never get that sweet candle hat
>you will never wear a genuine basilisk leather hood with giant googly eyes
>farron greatsword will not have its kickass stance weapon art in the cut files
>you will never swing two demon great machetes at the same time
>ornstein's helmet will never have its plume
>you'll never find out what really happened to ornstein
>you will never become a real dragon
>you will never turn into a giant hairy ribgina beast
>you won't get to slap people with your gooey tar snake hands
>you don't get to become a crazy naked wizard dragon
>or a demon
>or anything other than a rotten crusty hollow
>purging stones will always be useless since hollowing is a good thing
>the hollow infusion will never be better than the refined infusion at anything
>chaos bosses will never not be shit
>you will never meet the furtive pygmy and discuss humanity by his cozy fireplace
>you will never give karla a bath, only for the soap to organize a tactical retreat in the face of overwhelming odds
>there will never be a spell that makes estus damage instead of heal
>spell parry will never make spells rebound on the people who cast them at you
>focus souls will never track after casting
>they won't bring back the fun spells from dark souls 2
>all the unique dlc weapons are just rejects from bloodborne
>pvp will never be balanced
>quality and pyro are the only builds anyone will ever use
>and this is where the series ends
>>
>>167615152
yeah but dark 1 had the excuses of being the 1st game in the serie

they had 3 games ot perfect it but instead they went back on everything that made bb and ds2 good
>>
>>167614878
>it's not certain
her 2 named children are called quelaag and quelana. it is painfully obvious she's called quela, or at least quel
>>
File: latest[1].png (871KB, 754x542px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
871KB, 754x542px
>>167614323

they're both made of fucking corpses anon
>>
>>167615106
Post more, please.
>>
If you look at all the souls games miyazaki wanted to make there's clearly a labour of love going on
>DeS
>DS
>BB

So I'm quite excited to see what he has in store for us in 2018.
>>
>>167614513

yes, Quela

people are finally using her real name I figured out years ago, feels pretty good man.

>>167614878

all of the other lords use the same naming scheme, with gwyn's kids, Quela's kids, the milfanito's, and even manus/humanity/etc.
>>
>>167615152
The worst part of Dk1 is that the most "badass" enemies, can just be defeated by circle-strafing. Dk3 fixes this by having elite enemies whose ankles aren't made of concrete; and who can shield bash you from the side if you get too close.
>>
>>167614093
>Oceiros is obviously the reincarnation of Seathe though
I'd much rather have a confirmation or nod to the idea put forth by DS2 that Seath had backup plans to preserve his consciousness and has become an incorporeal, malicious presence ever since its physical body was killed. I mean, he did invent sorcery.
>>
>>167615070
>cast warmth
>they're afraid to get near it
>>
>>167615383
>miyadrones still at it even though Miyahacki was directly involved in the making of DaS3
Don't get me wrong, it's a great game and mechanically a direct improvement, but Miya worshipping has to end.
>>
>>167615256
Yep. Some of the decisions in dark 3 really make me question whether there are some actual cretins in the B team who actually just have shit ideas about the souls series.

Seems like the more creative control Miyazaki has the better the games are, quite consistently.

Dark 3 feels like a big long mess of ideas, mostly. There are some good areas, some good bosses etc but the overall picture is very drab and doesn't flow well, as well as having weird level design in lots of areas.
>>
>>167615465
>free health
>>
>>167615434
Problem with DS3 is that the 'badass' guys are uninspired designs that feel like cheap knockoffs of BB enemies or Dark 1/2 enemies

and yes I understand the cyclical thing and how recurring themes are a big part of the series.
>>
>>167614646

the first flame is the first bonfire anon. bonfires are made from human bodies, and are fueled by humanity. you can put 2 and 2 togetherGwyn created the first flame by killing the pygmy and linking the dark soul to the fire. the dark sign, and undead/hollowing, are a result of a human soul literally burning away from inside, and ensures that the humans, and the dark soul, are as linked to the flame as gwyn and his kin, keeping the power of man crippled for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>167615445
He became +2 strength for my warrior and now loyally serves the chosen undead's mouldy bones
>>
>>167615367
Ah, our little game is almost over. I'm not going lie, I won't miss any of you, but I will miss your antics. The way you all grapple, without falter, in this twisted world... You never give up, do you? I still don't know how you all do it.

What do you expect find within the ringed city? A cure for this, dreadful curse? Maybe you're seeking answers to what you already know is incomprehensible? Or perhaps you're just a poor fool, looking for foes to test your blade on? Honestly it doesn't really matter what your looking for, you're going either way, aren't you?

Well then, allow me to give you one final piece of advice, hmm? Don't think I care about you or anything. I'm simply giving you a warning, nothing more. Be wary of the ringed city's ground at all times, lest you end up in Delilah's cavern. Hah hah hah hah.... I'm sure that old bat would love some company.
>>
File: 1477056248814.jpg (185KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
1477056248814.jpg
185KB, 800x633px
>>167615445
>in a desperate bid to attain the immortality denied to him at birth, Seath developed multiple redundant forms of immortality just in case one failed
>up to and including memetic consciousness transfer if anyone studied his spells for too long

You do have to give Fromsoft credit for making the most unique dracolich in fantasy.
>>
>>167615259
>>167615427
"Quel" or "Quela" might be some bullshit that she came up with to put in her daughters' names. She MIGHT follow Gwyn's naming convention, but there's no proof of it.

> the milfanito's, and even manus/humanity/etc.
Milfanito aren't Nito's children, and the "Nito" part doesn't start the word
I don't see "Manus" anywhere in "Nashandra", "Elana", "Nadalia" or "Alsanna"
>>
>>167615106

feels good people are finally realizing the egg bitch from the trailer is the queen of Lothric and she's a boss

matherdoragon
mother of dragons
>>
File: 1461122494248.jpg (37KB, 393x468px) Image search: [Google]
1461122494248.jpg
37KB, 393x468px
>>167615654
>chase them
>cast warmth
>they still run away from it
>>
>>167615661
>The Spoiler
The real question is if usurping the fire does anything to stop this. If it does then despite all of her tricks and conniving Yuria may have the best path overall.
>>
>>167615820
I just c+p a reddit post
>>
>>167615792

>Milfanito aren't Nito's children, and the "Nito" part doesn't start the word

Nito created them, and they bear his name

>I don't see "Manus" anywhere in "Nashandra", "Elana", "Nadalia" or "Alsanna"

1.those are shards of manus's soul that he did not name
2. the naming convention only applies to lords, and manus is a son of a lord. the furtive pygmy's name was Manending a trilogy on a pun is kino
>>
>all these spoilers with no spoiler tags
kill yourselves
>>
File: miyazaki.jpg (27KB, 638x424px) Image search: [Google]
miyazaki.jpg
27KB, 638x424px
>>167615708
t. miyazaki
>>
>>167615253
>>ornstein's helmet will never have its plume
Of all of the things in the game, this pisses me off most. I don't know whose armor that is, but it's not the fucking armor of the guy I spent 2 hours trying to massacre last instead of spending 5 minutes to murder first.
>>
>>167615792
Nashandra, Elana, Nadalia and Alsanna aren't Manus' children though. They are his fragments
>>
>>167615256
>they went back on everything that ds2 good

almost every flaw DS3 has are things that DS2 introduced to the series, and the games are made by the same team

additionally it manages to avoid a lot of the fundamental flaws DS2 has, like making the combat not feel like dogshit because the animations are fast and visually exciting again, having bosses that are unique and don't just feel like a miniboss encounter, and actual level design where the enemy/area design meshes together instead of endless "fight all of these enemies in this hallway/box room" fights

both games are flawed but enjoyable, but this revisionist history where DS2 isn't the DMC2 of the series is bullshit.
>>
>>167616028
See
>>167616008

Still heed my advive young shitposter. Leave us be. Spoilers abound will arrive on the 8th.
>>
>>167616064
>implying Dragonslayer Plume won't be the final boss of Ringed City
Have you considered that the plume is perhaps his hair
>>
File: 1480511196322.png (27KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1480511196322.png
27KB, 160x160px
>tears of denial sound effect
>friede scythe sound effect
>>
File: 1469544419682.png (94KB, 269x880px) Image search: [Google]
1469544419682.png
94KB, 269x880px
Bored. Want to make a new build. Might stream it. Help me pick a build, /dsg/.

http://imgur.com/a/BCn54
>>
>>167616028
____________________________________________________________________________________You kill people because the NPCs told you to_____________________________________________________
>>
>>167613247
>Lightning Blade attuned
>not Dark Blade
>when fighting a relic of the Age of Gods, Gwyn's own son who was the heir of lightning
>and when it's been established since the first fucking game that the gods feared the Dark

>>167613528
You can cheese him with a Lothric Knight Shield too, only thing you have to worry about is his grab attack, and even then only if you have a low-Vigor build.
>>
>>167615657
>Problem with DS3 is that the 'badass' guys are uninspired designs that feel like cheap knockoffs of BB enemies or Dark 1/2 enemies
There is only so much you can do in terms of design when it comes to dark fantasy. Every knight, even as rad as lothric/pontiff ones or cathedral guys are going to be branded as DUDES IN ARMOR LMAO and any inhuman/monstrous enemies are instantly cut BB content even if stuff like that appeared in the series way before BB release.
>>
(特大剣)
竜血の大のはさみ
ペアの特大剣どの重さと、攻撃力を備えている

両方の刃にドラゴンの血を表す模様が彫刻されています

戦技は「細断する」
両方の剣を組み合わせて巨大なはさみを形成する
大量の失血を引き起こすために細断する
>>
DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES

>>167589331
>>
>>167616153
That would be a bad idea. It's potentially allowing it to get caught on something, and in combat that could be an opponents armour, the environment or worse their weapon. Then the hair will be ripped from the scalp which is extremely painful.

I have pretty long hair myself tied in a ponytail and even 1 of the strands getting caught hurts like hell desu.
>>
>>167616241
あなたはそれが好きですか?
>>
File: GG Loser.png (21KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
GG Loser.png
21KB, 350x500px
>>167616175
>invaded
>death from falling scream
>>
>>167616153
>Have you considered that the plume is perhaps his hair
This is some outlandish headcanon there

How come I can't make a bright red ponytail then and pretend it's a plume?

Also, the lion part of the helm is different, as are the shoulder guards. Also the wearable armor is silver instead of a glorious solid gold.

What kind of an egotistical maniac do you have to be to wear armor of solid gold?
>>
File: tQlsq[1].jpg (75KB, 1918x832px) Image search: [Google]
tQlsq[1].jpg
75KB, 1918x832px
>>167615945

putting the flame out would be equivalent to putting out the dark soul, reverting humanity to the hollows from the before times. Plus, an age of dark cannot exist without light, even during these dark ages an ash of the flame remains, which can manifest to protect its interest and so ash seeketh embersfirst flame linked itself
>>
>>167616241
(Oversized sword)
Dragon Blood's big scissors
A pair of oversized sword which has weight and attack power

A pattern representing the blood of the dragon is engraved on both blades

Warfare techniques "shred"
Combine both swords to form huge scissors
Shred to cause massive blood loss
>>
>>167616192
do a benhart cosplay in ds3
>>
File: 1463696448232.jpg (60KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463696448232.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
>>167615106
>their lying
>your still
>>
>>167610747
Never had someone run away after things going sour?
At least I'm a FC they'd get ganked for being time wasting shitters
>>
>>167615657
>Respond to a post about how DS3 is improved on DS1 because of a gameplay improvement
>YEAH BUT THE ARMOR DOESN'T LOOK AS BADASS XD

you're playing these games for the wrong reason
>>
>>167616241
And a ching chong nip nong to you too.
>>
File: 1486118352708.jpg (59KB, 356x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486118352708.jpg
59KB, 356x495px
>>167615535
>DaS3 was made by B-Team
>>
File: 1444974088422.jpg (176KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1444974088422.jpg
176KB, 1111x1111px
>>167616241
>>
>>167616375
Gold conducts electricity.
>>
File: 1484170202701.jpg (395KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1484170202701.jpg
395KB, 960x530px
>>167616024
>>
>>167616469
DS2 and 3 were made by the same people because the ds1 team for the most part left from in the years between 1 and 2

if DS2 is "b-team" so is ds3
>>
>>167615708
DLC leaks happening ?
>>
>>167616241
これは二重精錬剣ではない
>>
>>167616431
>Not caring about fashion
This series is all about the fashion souls. The game is basically the adult male equivalent of a little girl playing dress-up with her barbie.
>>
>>167616594
epic denial my dude
>>
>>167616610

no, just a guy who has gotten really good at copying from's writing style.
>>
>>167616541
Silver is even more conductive, and you can alloy it with steel. Maybe you can with gold too, I dunno, I'm not a goldsmith, but Silver is a harder metal and would be better for armor, and, as I said, more conductive.

Inferior choice, gold is purely for ego.
>>
File: 1485001817744.jpg (45KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485001817744.jpg
45KB, 392x495px
>>167616594
>>
File: 1473894095901.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473894095901.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>167616064
>no plume
Fuck I am still mad who the fuck decided to have no plume? DS1 couldn't have it since cloth textures were shit, DS2 had the textures but not the armor because fuck you, then in DS3 they include it anyway for no god damned reason but without the plume, the thing that everyone fucking wanted. Fuck man this is why people are crestfallen in this game I'm having a motherfucking conniption already.
>>
File: 20170206201829_1.jpg (289KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170206201829_1.jpg
289KB, 1600x900px
>been sitting in front of this door for the last two hours or so
>ghost after ghost after ghost running past into the boss room
>not a single summon
By this point I could have reached the goddamn chaos bugs already but I WILL experience your co-op content wether you want me to or not, game!

>tfw I got summoned right as I was typing this
>but the host connection failed
>>
>>167616752

it's not made of gold, it's just meant to look extra incandescent.
>>
>>167615106
>>167615708
Shit-Ass Dead Dude... Know'st thou of Hell Fuck Castle, high in the mountains...? (laughter) It was once the domain of King Big Sad Guy, who did the Flame Thing.. Legend tells of the castle's steward, the great and terrible HorseDog, but who is to say if it still roams the halls... (solid minute of laughter) Oh, how silly of me; but of course, a new arrival in Drangranthric wouldst know not such tales... One such as thee... wouldst be better suited to sharpen the blades of the dreaded wraith of Why'd They Put Anorher FUCKIN SWAMP LEVEL Marsh..... Armor Type of Dude. That is... ifst thoust canst livest thatst longst... (five minutes of laughter; unskippable)
>>
>>167616727
>>167616795
literally as simple as checking the credits of the games on youtube

notice how ds2 and 3 share lots of names with eachother and almost none with ds1
>>
>>167616825
It's possible they're trying to summon you but failing. Do you have DSfix installed?
>>
>>167616825
DSCM
PVP Watchdog
>>
File: Nobita.jpg (24KB, 436x623px) Image search: [Google]
Nobita.jpg
24KB, 436x623px
Hey can anyone trade me a farron greatsword? they won't be using?

I've got some rare drops, or I think they are rare, like the corvian scythe and two dark swords.

I'm sorry, anons. I just got this game, I wanna try both autistic wolf weapons since they seem really cool.
>>
File: 1452213106935.jpg (48KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1452213106935.jpg
48KB, 500x454px
>>167616241
>>167616408
WE JAWS OF DEATH NOW
>>
>>167616895
Yep, DSfix, PvP Watchdog and DSCM are all up and running. I'm also SL 59, which I'm led to believe is within the right range for this boss
I guess a cleric IS supposed to be patient, but what the hell
>>
>>167616978
>mere drops being worth anywhere near a once-per-playthrough boss weapon

What's stopping you from making your own farron greatsword?
>>
File: 1484308419748.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484308419748.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>167616854
>>
File: MUUM.jpg (173KB, 546x647px) Image search: [Google]
MUUM.jpg
173KB, 546x647px
>>167616408
>Drakeblood paired UGS
>>
>>167616978
sure just let me boot up my gamecube

the one you got was the better choice if you're windering
>>
File: 1402783251085.jpg (48KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1402783251085.jpg
48KB, 700x520px
>>167616408
>huge scissors
>>
>>167617071
You're overleveled for that area by about 10 levels.
>>
>>167616812
From is trying to destroy all the players' hopes and immerse them in the world's sense of impotent agony and despair.

There will be one game where they include the plume. Then they will take it out again afterwards, and by like DS10 people will still be talking about the golden age where the plumed helm was wearable.
>>
>>167616978
i'll drop you one if pc
>>
>>167607968
Can you share your all souls related pictures please?
>>
File: Concern.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>167617140
Well fug.
Any suggestions, boss?
>>
>>167617232
You could always summon solaire.
>>
>>167616224
I'm afraid I don't agree.

Black Knights from DS1 manage to be iconic, threatening, and also look cool, whereas Lothric or Heide knights to me are just 'dude knight lmao'

there are ways to make visually appealing enemies of similar themes that look great and fit the theme

fuck just in DS1 alone you have Lautrec, the Brass Knight set, the Elite Knight set, Black and Silver Knights, Domnhall's stuff... the list goes on
>>
>>167617170
>they're going to include the plume as a standalone item
>you can wear it but it takes the head slot and as such you can't also wear the helmet
>>
>>167617364
do you rike it
>>
>>167617364
they would do that, wouldn't they?
>>
>>167617232
go fuck up seath if you got lightning, otherwise head for the catacombs
>>
>>167617320
The point is that they already did all the really unique designs. You think they could get away with just repeating all that shit verbatim when they already get complaints about seigward and andre #2?

Either way, who gives a fuck about how the enemies look. They could literally be naked as long as fighting them is fun. black knights are fun for maybe 10 minutes against that first one in burg but then you realize how fucking pathetic they are and they're just a hassle. Half the reason people just use the stair jump in anor londo is because fighting through all those silver knights is just a waste of time

in ds2 and especially 3 the knights actually feel threatening because they'll kick your ass if you don't play well and are designed pretty specifically to beat the lazy tactics that wrecked the black knghts
>>
File: Drake Cueto.jpg (19KB, 209x292px) Image search: [Google]
Drake Cueto.jpg
19KB, 209x292px
>>167617092
They aren't worth as much but I imagine there are quite a few people who have no plans to ever use either of those two greatswords, specially given how they're associated with shitters such as myself.
>>167617179
For real anon or are you just trying to hurt my feelings?
>>
>>167617364
No, they will include the helmet, just as it was in the boss fight, except it won't reach completely down the neck, so you'll see about an inch of the character's bare skin and it'll look weird and not mesh properly with the rest of the set.
>>
>>167617660
I'll just load my backup afterwards, come to the first bonfire on high wall, password dsg
>>
>>167617213
too many to post
>>
>>167617810
There's back up saves? What the fuck?

ON MY WAY
>>
File: laughingkikongo.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughingkikongo.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>167616854
I fucking love Dark Souls dialogue but you're still completely spot on
>>
>>167617879
share your spiciest ones
>>
File: chrome_2017-02-06_17-38-14.png (326KB, 1014x621px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-02-06_17-38-14.png
326KB, 1014x621px
is this good
different rings?
>>
which one?
https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/143494
https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/143499

the 13 dex lets me use the ghru curved sword if I want, but it isn't a big deal if I only got 12

one build has a little more boulder damage and some more equipload, the other has more luck for poison and 50 more hp

favor might not be the best choice on the other one, but I equipped it so that each build had identical endurance for the sake of having a more straightforward comparison
>>
>>167617136
>huge scissors
>double shield also confirmed
LETS GIVE DLC A CHANCE
>>
>>167617905
on PC you can make them manually
>>
>>167617905
I've put red sign already, so just summon and don't forget to enter the password in options
>>
>>167617879
IMGUR
M
G
U
R

pls bby
>>
>>167616854
Too funny
>>
>>167617947
which game
>>
>>167617970
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, JACK
MAN IS CRUEL
AND I'M VERY IN TOUCH WITH MY INNER MAN
>explodes into pus
>>
>>167618063
The one about a dude who dies a lot and collects a lot of souls because some woman told him to
>>
>>167617954
magic clutch is not worth it, only the blue weaponart scythe deals magic damage iirc
>>
What's everyone's favorite Bloodborne weapon and why?
>>
File: fgsfds.png (678KB, 537x518px) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.png
678KB, 537x518px
>>167618147
LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER UNDEAD CRYPT
>>
>>167617320
Part of that was the ridiculous level of detail and consistency of theme. The closer you looked at them, the more shit you'd see and every new thing would further reinforce their themes in subtle ways.

>their horns are actually the silver knight helmet's wings, but melted into a solid shape
>their armor looks like burnt silver
>their equipment is highly varied and clearly emphasize range and power over speed
>despite the inherent brutality, they still retain an elegant aesthetic that evokes their kingdom

Darkwraiths were similar. They could've just been generic death knights and no one would've batted an eye, instead they're super hollows with a unique fighting style whose only supernatural skill is the ability to drain your revival juice. They weren't designed as death knights first, they started with a concept and added to it until it naturally became something else.

In Dark Souls 2, the giant demon knight is literally just a giant demon knight and has no further backstory than that.
>>
>>167618203
I love the Saw Cleaver for RIP AND TEAR but also the Whirligig Saw for a more specialised and varied style
>>
File: 1454324459807.png (342KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
1454324459807.png
342KB, 501x501px
>>167618162
The Maiden actually doesn't tell you to collect souls. When you want to level up for the first time she's like "You need Soul Power? O-okay I guess... if it would help you in your journey..."
>>
>>167617986
Thank you based anon but holy shit based anon, that was a lot of embers.
>>
File: 1481836955159.jpg (51KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481836955159.jpg
51KB, 525x700px
>>167617320
Well, I personally regular knights look badass enough. Not everything needs to be stylized to all hell.
>>
>>167618203
Nothing like running through chalice dungeons with the beast claw and rune trying to keep the meter from running out, then parrying the boss for 10k damage.
>>
>>167615253

>all the unique dlc weapons are just rejects from bloodborne

nigger, like 40% of the game consists of bloodborne rejects. I think monstrosity of sin might be the only one that isn't a flat out bloodborne asset, because it has Manus teeth in it's "mouth", but even then it's stomach is covered in fucking eyes which is a BB staple.

-sewer centipede, likely a difficulty "evolution" of the rotted corpse enemies

-deep accursed are a spider variant of a werewolf monster in bloodborne, it has reskinned messengers on it's back

-jailer's share similarities to enemies found in the nightmare of mensis, such as mergo's chief attendant, and could have been reworked into the winter lantern which shares a damage gimmick and is primarily found in this world.

-lycanthrope shares themes where werewolves in bloodborne were crucified. such a cut concept, where a werewolf could burst from it's cross, still alive, could easily be reskinned. the name feels lazy in such a way.

-Wretch, the failed dragons, share a similarity to a church surrounding a being called Ebrietas. Ebrietas was a monstrosity from space, slick, blue, tendrilly, with non-functional veiny wing-like protrusions. The church surrounding Ebrietas operated from an orphanage, with the goal of transforming kids into copies of the being, with infant versions of these kid-monsters in the compound. a cut enemy representing a failed adolescent version of these bastards could easily be put in with literally no changes

-Oceiros, same as above, would represent the leader of the orphan church who experimented on turning the children into Ebrietas spawn, so that he could eventually turn himself into one as well. the invisible baby shtick is straight out of BB as well.

-sulyvahn's beast I don't even need to elaborate on.
>>
File: 1358151150812.jpg (103KB, 470x368px) Image search: [Google]
1358151150812.jpg
103KB, 470x368px
>>167618359
no problem, I did a lot of co-op and got way too many
>>
>>167617320
>winged hussars
>not rad
Shit taste/
>>
>>167617879
Ofcourse posting them by one is hell.
Make .rar and upload to mega.nz
>>
>>167618203

Saw Spear because I don't have to do too much slaving away in the Chalice Dungeons.
>>
File: 5ad.png (122KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
5ad.png
122KB, 361x370px
Why didn't one tell me like 90% of game is weak to dark, and Onyx Blade is stupid amounts of fun? I'm confused on it's weapon art though. Is it Dark damage or fire, and how does it buff for? The animation suggest fire.
>>
>>167618223
>In Dark Souls 1, the giant Tauros demon is literally just a giant demon and has no further backstory than that

That's you. That's what you sound like.
>>
File: Dark Sun.jpg (229KB, 629x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Sun.jpg
229KB, 629x1000px
I have two questions about gwyndolin

Why does it have snakes?

Does it have a dick?
>>
>>167617968
put Saint-tree Bellvine in right hand and you don't need sage
15 end is enough (boulder cost 45 stam I think)
first just because deprived is more versatile
>>
>>167618598
illusion
>>
>>167618203
Hunter Axe
>varied movesets
>R1s and R2s flow into each other
>two-handed stance with unique L2s
>looks good
>can hit wide or focus heavy hits on a single enemy

Reiterpallasch is pretty good too since you can parry with it without needing to use a separate firearm
>>
File: 1435987787963.jpg (165KB, 1002x960px) Image search: [Google]
1435987787963.jpg
165KB, 1002x960px
>>167616221
I'm dumb
>>
>>167618461
>The Black Hand are literally called hunters, wear garb similar to hunters
>Leonhard's set is a dead ringer for the Yharnam Hunter set
>Confusing points of "Aldrich saw the Deep Sea" which no one really understands, yet everyone argues
We could be here all day
>>
>>167618461
>the invisible baby shtick is straight out of BB as well.
Took me a while to realize he was holding an invisible baby, I thought he was just old and decrepit and clutching at his side (while also being nutty and blind and calling out for his son who's nowhere near to help him)
>>
>>167618598
Doesn't matter. Aldrich ate that shit up.
>>
>>167618598
>Why does it have snakes?
Time is convoluted
>Does it have a dick?
Lands are transitory
>>
>>167618576
>Why didn't one tell me like 90% of game is weak to dark
Because it's not, most of the bosses resist dark to some degree. It's actually fire they're all weak to.

Onyx Blade starts with dark, the weapon art adds fire on top of that. The reason it isn't shit is because it adds enough fire damage to where the defense formula doesn't rape it to death.
>>
making new bread gimme sec
>>
File: muh herecy.png (334KB, 810x536px) Image search: [Google]
muh herecy.png
334KB, 810x536px
>>167618598
The answer to both is: not anymore.
>>
>>167618598
>one of the few/only npc who refers Frampt by name
take a guess
>>
>>167618673
It wasn't always going to be invisible there's data buried in the game with the textures for the baby. But I think baby crushing visible is a bit much.
>>
>>167590826

gwyndolin is the result of Gwynn having a kid with a human before he realized humans are completely FUBAR. long spindly fingers could easily be a trait of pygmy royalty.
>>
>>167618839
>T: Let's bring seath back, then make him so crazy he kills a baby
>M: That's a great idea, but let's not do that and sell it as dlc instead
>>
File: 1465920080306.png (1MB, 1248x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1465920080306.png
1MB, 1248x1110px
>>167618942
>>167618942
>>167618942
>>167618942

here is new thread
>>
File: extreme tapestry.jpg (46KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
extreme tapestry.jpg
46KB, 699x699px
>>167617320
>Not liking styling knights
>Somehow dismissing Lothric and Heide design as 'dude knight lmao' while praising the Brass Set and Elite Knight Set
>Actually liking shitty barbute knight that can be found in literally every fucking pleb tier fantasy game
kys your self
>>
>>167594023

because the flame is fueled with humanity, and they have gone through so many cycles that humanity has literally turned into embers.

the age has gotten so desperate that the last time the fire was linked, it was literally an age of dark; the guy who became the soul of cinder literally had to chuck Ludleth's legless corpse on the throne to get the tiny amount of souls to link a fire, for however short of a period of time that was.
>>
>>167618802
>one of the few/only npc who refers Frampt by name
So yes on the dick what about snakes?
>>
>>167613051
why do you want a strength build if you're just going to use tiny dex-sized weapons
>>
>>167597567

-bosses drop bonfires
-can be used to warp back to the shrine, but not to another boss bonfire
-all interconnections are removed, there is now 4 different directions you can go

fixed
>>
>>167598372
>https://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/143415
MEDIOCRE
>>
File: 1485475123701.jpg (16KB, 345x295px) Image search: [Google]
1485475123701.jpg
16KB, 345x295px
>>167618598
Illusions.
Yes, he has a dick and Aldrich had a taste of it.
>>
>>167613528
>>167616221

fuck you guys i fought him shieldless with a 2 hand claymore and it took me ages.

hardest ds3 boss for me
>>
>>167615253
>Can't buy Pontiff Sulyvahn's armor
>Can't dual wield his swords
>Can't buy Dragonslayer Armour's armor
>Ornstein's armor SOMEHOW (S O M E H O W) does NOT have a fucking plume
>With an already small boss pool, 4 completely joke bosses that are objectively worse than even Covetous Demon in every way except cinematically
>No blue Lothric Knight set
>No blue Cathedral Knight set
>No blue Deacon set
>No gold Winged Knight set
>No Gwyndolin set despite him literally being present in the game and the set already being modelled in a previous game
>No headpiece for the firekeeper set despite it literally being available in the game's files, cut as fuck
>A handful of other sets including sorcerer and knight fashion completely cut with no feasible reason why
>4 kings literally cut
>So many DS1 memes you can't even fucking breathe
>Final boss is fucking trash in terms of both story and gameplay, only good for fashion souls and le bonfire sword (and that's when he's goddamn dead, mind you) which is a shoulder slung greatsword for no good reason anyway
>So much fanservice people have actually backpedaled so hard they're back to thinking it's great after all that shittalking about it during DS2
>Still below-average netcode and a million fucking chugs during any invasion with infinite stamina and a million iframes
>Less bosses and areas than DS1, DLC already announced to be crown dlc sized but there'll only be two this time because haha fuck you so we'll STILL have less content than DS1
>Retcons to support shitty half-baked fan theories and over-indulging descriptions for the dumbest shit
>Half of this was so obvious and such an easy fix that it is absolutely astounding that it got through development nontheless quality control, but here we are
Thread posts: 775
Thread images: 152

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.