[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

@064: Read Only Memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (90KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
90KB, 640x360px
2064: Read Only Memories - /rom/

This Will Never Be A General edition.

So, has anyone around here played the recent 2016 re-release, with the voice acting and new puzzles and shit? I've never played the original, just the updated version. Wanted to get people's opinions on it.
>>
File: 2015-10-12_00001.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-12_00001.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
I started it, seeing some UI changes and hearing the voices is neat. Still trying to find time to completely play through it though.
>>
>>167356064

It crashed on me once in the beginner, but after that I played through the entire thing in a night. I really liked most of the characters- Even the local fur nazi I mean 'human protectionist' leader guy explained his fantastic racism in a polite, reasonable way. (even if he still was obviously racist underneath)

You do get to save most of the time whenever, though, so there's that.
>>
Bump. Let's see...

Who was your favorite character?
>>
Bump. How about...

Favorite item/object/person description?
>>
Bump. Maybe... Favorite line of dialogue?

I'm partial to one by Jess.

"Just in case I didn't mention... I believe in you. Prick."
>>
Bump. How about, uh...

Which ending did you get? There are four.
>>
This has to be the most desperate case of "please buy my game" I have ever seen.

One unique replier besides me.
>>
>>167365635
also post on /v/ you fucktard, not /vg/
>>
>>167365635

Kek. No, I dont care if you buy I. I torrented it myself.

I just want to talk about it.
>>
File: 1473218183051.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473218183051.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>167365802

New to 4chan I see

Your game isn't trying to present a world, it's trying to present a pre-decided argument. It's preachy and insulting. You got the aesthetic down but ruined it by drowning on your 'diverse' masturbation and telling the player how they're awful horrible people for not thinking just like you.

Caricatures are boring to read and you hit every fucking cutout. They're not people, they're strawmen to make points and knock down different strawmen.

If your strong point is "DIVERSITY" instead of "GAME AND SETTING" then you've fucked up the order of priority.

Maybe tried Leddit, it might be more your speed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.