[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World Of Warcraft General - /wowg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 782
Thread images: 190

File: BurningCrusade_box_edit.png (2MB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
BurningCrusade_box_edit.png
2MB, 800x1149px
Welcome to the World Of Warcraft General

General Resources/News:
http://wowhead.com
http://mmo-champion.com
http://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb
http://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us
https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/
https://wowmodelviewer.net/wordpress/
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/world-of-warcraft

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
http://warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Add-On Websites:
http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow
http://wowinterface.com
http://wowace.com

WoW Token Price:
http://wowtoken.info
>>
Is that guild on Sargeras legit /wowg/ guild or is it just some guy spamming? Is Sargeras a pvp server?

I have every class at 100+ as horde. I'd be willing to transfer a character to alliance but I hate most of the races. The only ones I like are:
Dorf Shaman
Dorf Paladin
fem Nelf Druid
Worgen Warrior
>>
>>167126881
No the only wowg guild is on Illidan horde and its named <This Game is SO Hard>
>>
>3 posts
I think its time we make another thread guys
>>
WHen the fuck are they going to nerf Heroic Gul'dan

/ourguys/ keep wiping and they are accomplished and successful raiders
>>
>>167128425
>accomplished and successful raiders
you mean memespouting shitposters? cause u gaiz r pretty gud at that.
>>
>>167127875
Aren't normies raiding around now, or just finishing up?

>>167128373
Fuck off.

:3!
>>
File: p01bfjpf.jpg (71KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
p01bfjpf.jpg
71KB, 976x549px
What class would Falconhoof be?
>>
>>167128425
never
>>
Most fun spec for each class? Starting to get bored with my main, respeccing/rerolling ahoy
>>
so i stopped playing in early november, i was mm hunter, 860 ilvl. i consistently was doing 275k+ dps in heroics and mythics

i am back playing, 869 ilvl, and am now BM. i just did 200k on nithogg, which is just straight dps. im not doing over 225k in heroics or mythics.

what the shit?? i've mained a hunter since wotlk so it's not like i completely forgot how to play...
>>
>>167128648
We;; ypir obviously doing it wrong
>>
>>167128597
OPEN SARCOPHAGUS
>>
>>167128692
i don't understand what could be "wrong", bm literally has 3 moves, 2 oh which have CDs
>>
>>167128623
Frost DK
Fire Mage
Destruction Warlock
Outlaw Rogue
Disc Priest (shadow is great too)

Not knowledgeable enough about the other classes in this expansion. But I do know that Ret Paladin is more fun than it looks, and Demon Hunter is less fun than it looks in my limited experience
>>
>>167128827
>DK
>Fun

Anon, that's a lie. It's kinda boring.
>>
File: A_master_is_out.jpg (55KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
A_master_is_out.jpg
55KB, 800x624px
>pvp this expansion
>>
>>167128817
>Artifact Weapon Skill
>Dire Beast
>Kill Command
>Serpent Sting
>A Murder of Crows

Literally 6
>>
>>167128817
Hunters are kinda meh now anyways.

Just play Shadow Priest. They remain disgusting.
>>
>>167128907
>artifact gives pet
>dire beast dont get
>no serpent sting
>murder of crows dont get

it's just kill command, dire beast, and cobra shot with bestial wrath and aspect of wild whenever up
>>
>>167128874
DK has been my favorite class since Wrath.

I don't pvp much though. DKs are immobile as fuck as seem bad in pvp.

>>167128648
Don't let people tell you that your dps is low because BM is low on the sim meters. Those meters are a useless meme. Especially for hunters because they always overperform because they have full mobility from range.
The issue is probably with your gemming/enchanting, pet management, ability priority, or maybe something stupid like fps or latency.
>>
File: fyck you.png (133KB, 1489x764px) Image search: [Google]
fyck you.png
133KB, 1489x764px
>>167128993
Its called Cobra Shot sorry.

Here is Icyveins, which the Hunter Discord points at because Azortharion keeps all 3 Icy Veins pages updated as their main source of info

Your more than welcome to go >IcyVeins but thats the site all the Hunter Theorycrafters keep updated

t. 90+ percentile Beast Master/Marksman Hunter
>>
File: Caster vs monk.gif (1MB, 260x197px) Image search: [Google]
Caster vs monk.gif
1MB, 260x197px
>>167128906
>Legion pvp
>>
File: sammies map - coldridge.jpg (164KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
sammies map - coldridge.jpg
164KB, 1002x668px
The Diary and Adventures of Samhaich Shatterjaw

Day 1: Arrived in Anvilmar and collected my family's heirlooms. I didn't expect so many items, but I'm sure I'll make use of them. While trying them on to make sure I didn't need to adjust them, I was asked by a guard to help in the area with some problems. He said he'd pay me, and I like gold. So I agreed.

They've been having a Trogg problem, which wasn't a problem for me. I've fought bigger and tougher Troggs at home, so I took their coin for such a simple task. Apparently the guards however, are not as seasoned as I though. I was asked to hand out aid to guards, GUARDS! Like I was some healer. While I objected to this, I knew I'd need the money, so, I did this simple task.

Once the Troggs had been dealt with and I had a few ales, a friendly smiling face in the tarvern asked if I could help them too, for a little pay, but not much. After discussing the task, I agreed, it seemed simple enough, there were some relics and artifacts that had been dug up, but lost due to people running away from troggs. So, for the easy pay and the promise of a free drink I left to gather up as many as I could find. As I left I was asked to gather some ale for the bar I was helping to turn into an empty bar. I probably shouldn't have agreed to this, but, it seemed fair.

By Thaurissan's beard my hands are cold! Digging through snow gently to find artifacts doesn't seem worth it to me. Not for the pay I was given. I'm going to have a beer and some boar then find a bed to sleep in. I need to rest after that.
>>
>>167129250
>Icyveins

Fucking embarassing
>>
>have 1 friend in the whole world
>joined his guild a few weeks ago
>he's mad at me the past few days and i don't know why and he won't even talk to me
>feel too awkward and upset to even log on wow in case he's on cause i know he'll just be mad that i'm even there
i haven't felt so alone in a while, literally want to kms bros
>>
File: 1485895449560.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1485895449560.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
>>167129425
>>
>>167129425

Day 3: YESTERDAY WAS AMAZING! I learned some new skills from Thran as we ran some errands for people he knew. We collected boar meat, wolf hide and some stupid Gnome lost his tools! That's when it got interesting. We found some Trolls. Actual live, from the Horde Trolls! We observed them for a while and were eventually spooted. They seemed indifferent to us being there and Thran told me it may be best to wait and see what happens. Then Thran heard a soothsayer, which is like a troll priest or something, talking about how they'd take over the valley and move north. This is when Thran without warning charged in. We must have cut down hundreds of them! We found the trolls had the Gnome's items. We lifted them and were about to leave when we head another soothsayer speak of Grik'nir the Cold. Speaking about how he would get help from an elemental to win the Trolls furture battle. Thran insisted we find and kill this Grik'nir.

We found him in the back of a cave which we named Frostmane Hovel. He was not as easy to dispatch as the other trolls he had fought to get to him. Once we had killed him, we noticed an elemental, and not knowing if they had struck their deal, we attacked. As we rushed it yelled 'T MA TORO NUK KRAST'VEN FMERK'. I have no idea what this means, I hope to one day know.
>>
>>167129498
Sorry. Make another friend. It will be okay
>>
>>167129569

We headed back to Anvilmar where Thran told the tale of our battles that day. People were drinking and cheering and jeering. It was a great night. We spoke of the trolls and the defeat we had handed them. More guards would be arriving from Ironforge to deal with this. After a long night of drinking and eating I found myself in bed. Thran has asked me to do a favour for a friend tomorrow, a Gnome named Springsprocket.
>>
>>167129654

day 4: Upon waking I decided to make haste to Sprinsprocket. I felt I owed Thran something for all he had taught me in battle and his tale getting me accepted in Anvilmar. When I tried to leave, the bar maiden, Jona Ironstock asked me to take a delivery to Kharanos and to also deliver a note asking for deliveries for Anvilmar. I find her beautiful, like a morning over the Loch at home. Peaceful and calming. I agreed to her request.

I tried to leave Coldridge by the tunnel I used to enter, but as I left it collapsed in front of me. Suspect it was the Troggs who done this!
Springsprocket told me not to worry, there was another way out if I was brave enough for it! Me? Of course I am!
I fear I may have spoken too soon. It's a Gnomish flying machine. I don't like this one bit. It's gonna blow up, I just know it. If it hadn't been for Jona showing up to wish me farewell, I would have just stayed there or dug through the tunnel.

Landed in Kharanos, thankfully in one piece. I delivered the note and request for supplies. Letting people know about the collapse in the tunnel. Turns out, it happens fairly often.

A nice wee surprise for me. The goods I was asked to carry by Springsproket were actually supplies for me. Sadly I have no used for them and I can't find anyone who does. I sold them to a vendor and used the money to buy a Rhapsody Malt. I recieved a letter from my mother asking how I was and what I'd been doing. I must remember to reply. I'll continue my questing tomorrow.
>>
File: sammies map - dun morogh.jpg (166KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
sammies map - dun morogh.jpg
166KB, 1002x668px
>>167129738

day 5: Today was eventful. I hunted wendigos and made some trips to Gol'Bolar quarry. I've been asked to go to Ironforge to deliver some items. I really do not wish to do this. Ironforge has always made me nervous due to the looks I get having some Dark Iron blood. Then of course, they want me to fly there which I also hate.

I've been speaking to blacksmiths and miners around here, asking for good spots to mine and hints and tips on how they blacksmith. I'd like to see if I can improve on my mother's abilities and knowledge. I think she'd be proud of that most of all. Tomorrow I'm going to head home to Thelsamar. I've not been gone a week, but it appears I can help the northern border with wetlands with what I've learned already.

Day 6: I arrived in Loch Modan, north of Thelsamar, and right away a guard grabbed me and sent me against some bears causing problems and some kobolds. He noted my skill seemed surplus to their requirements and threw me on a ram heading for the wetlands. He said I'll need my mining pick there. I was hoping to see my mother, but this pays well and I've asked the guard to pass along a letter to her.
>>
>>167129613
i'm trying but a lot of people i am friendly with i met through him so
i tried adding people from wowg but i'm too awkward to really have a conversation with someone i don't already know well
>>
File: sammies map - wetlands.jpg (127KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
sammies map - wetlands.jpg
127KB, 1002x668px
>>167129853

Day 10: It's been very busy these past few days. I've ran into some Horde. I can see why The Alliance exists, they were brutal and without mercy. I was lucky to escape with my life. They caught me digging in Whelgar's Excavation site. I didn't hear the undead sneak up on me. If it had not been for me sneezing I'm sure he would have got away with my head.

Day 17: I've been in Menethil Harbor for over a week recovering from my injuries. I have not recieved any letters from my mother which is unusual for this length of time. When I get the chance I'll head home.

Day 21: having worked hard I have exhausted all the jobs I can do here in the whole of the wetlands. It's been quite, but I've been so busy working I forgot to eat today. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should have listened to my mother and stayed home as a blacksmith.
>>
File: sammies map - arathi.jpg (138KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
sammies map - arathi.jpg
138KB, 1002x668px
>>167129983

Day 22: I'm going to head to Refuge Point in Arathi. I hear there are jobs there for people like me willing to do them. Apparently less than ethical, but pay very well.

Arriving at refuge point it's bleak, but the humans here seem to be in good spirits. They always seem that way. They don't care about my dark iron blood, they are just happy im not picking a fight with them.

The first job I was offered was to hunt down, and if need be, kill some rogue humans not loyal to any crown who have been stealing and hurting people all over arathi, mainly travellers. I don't like this idea, but I'm going to need the money, my armour really needs repairs.

--- A chunk of pages are missing, looking to have been torn out quickly ----
>>
File: sammies map - ripsplash.jpg (371KB, 1002x668px) Image search: [Google]
sammies map - ripsplash.jpg
371KB, 1002x668px
>>167130112

Day 312: I'm still on the run from the Alliance. I've stashed some of my diary inside a cave in the hopes that if anyone finds this, they can find the rest and see the truth of this.

I was set up in Arathi by the then current commander of Refuge Point. He sent me to kill humans he deemed rogues and in need of a firm hand. I tried to reason with the humans I was sent to 'teach a lesson' but they wouldn't listen, they thought I was a dark iron dwarve sent in to kill them. I acted in self defence.

Upon returning home shortly after this having decided to become a blacksmith and the life of a warrior wasn't for me afterall, the guards from Stormwind itself came for me, claiming I had comitted murder and treason against the alliance. When I stood up quickly to leave, a nervous young gaurd fired his crossbow hitting my mother, wounding her mortally. After that I don't remember how, but when I came too, they were all dead, and I was bloody and bruised. I've been running ever since. My missing pages can be found in the cave in the borean tundra. there was a tower to the south, ruined and falling apart. In the water there-in i found a crevice. In that crevice it was dry, but not warm. I found and egg and placed my page entries under it. I do hope if it hatched, it doesnt ruin my pages.
>>
this game sucks
>>
>run +12 for weekly chest
>reset night arrives
>get 885 ring
>I have two legendary rings
Next week
>run +13 for weekly chest
>reset night arrives
>get 890 ring

This game is taking the fucking piss. And it's not rng. The week i get legendary legs on my rogue, i get legs from class hall chest. The week i get legendary bracers on my rogue, i get bracers from the chest the next two weeks.
>>
File: 1485741754988.png (15KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
1485741754988.png
15KB, 480x483px
>All the top raiding teams are full of female characters

Really makes me rub my cranium
>>
>>167130606
I haven't gotten anything usable lately either. This week I got shoulders while I already have tier shoulders. Other weeks I always seem to get stuff with high haste on it which is the worst possible stat for rogues.
>>
I got my 4pc last week so I ditched tonights raid since I really don't need anything

Is my guild right to be mad at me?
>>
File: 1468603487370.png (352KB, 736x585px) Image search: [Google]
1468603487370.png
352KB, 736x585px
>>167130770
>Did a +15 the week before last
>Got an ilvl 900 relic from the chest
>Reduces the Cooldown of Cloak of Shadows by 3 seconds
>>
>>167129250
fucking braindead shitters re-nerfed when
>>
>>167130724
It's almost as if people who have enough to time to constantly raid and enough autism to be DA BEST are sweaty manchildren who live with their parents and pretend to be girls.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_013117_230613.jpg (796KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_013117_230613.jpg
796KB, 2560x1440px
boobs
>>
>>167131183
how can use boobie mod
>>
>>167130865
Yes, you should be permanently benched.
>>
>>167126564
what did he mean by this?

>>>/v/366010795
>>
>>167130261

Holy shit, got a pet here!
>>
>>167131412
Are people really shocked by this
>>
>>167131412
>Blizzard makes legendaries required for every class to raid
>Blizzard adds a catchup mechanic for legendaries
wtf i hate blizz now
who could have seen this coming
>>
File: 1304548445556.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1304548445556.gif
919KB, 170x196px
>>167130770
>got a 890 neck
>"nice, I can finally replace my 860 piece of shit"
>1000+ versatility
>I am DPS
>>
>tfw got top 2 legendaries for my class/spec as 1st and 2nd
>now all these bad luck casuals will be able to match my achievement with no effort

PRO UPRISING when?
>>
People still play this game? Im amazed that threads arent booming now that new raid is out.
>>
>>167132295
The non-homo furries are too busy actually playing.
>>
File: 141412312.jpg (180KB, 1305x623px) Image search: [Google]
141412312.jpg
180KB, 1305x623px
>he plays a class that isn't melee
>>
>>167132413
am homo furry
my progression is better than urs fagoli
>>
>>167131691
>>167131412
>blizzard releases system
>they release a bunch of bandage patches instead of admitting the dun goofed
>>
>>167132440
Me on the left
>>167132482
No
>>
>>167132482
Shut up bearheart
>>
>>167132550
not bearheart, my prog is better than his too
>>
>>167132550
Bearheart isn't a furry
>>
>>167132578
sorry I didn't realize you were mythic nighthold 7/10 like myself
>>
>>167132820
yeah bb i'm in midwinter
>>
>no guilds cleared Mythic NH in the first week
Is this raid saving WoW?

Also I'm bored and want to roll an Alliance alt, what server should I make it on?
>>
>>167133363
yea pretty much
reminder the later half of the bosses numerous guilds were forced to 3 heal hell even some 2 healed
>>
File: 1475254107907.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475254107907.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>guildmate whispered me that he got caught jerking it to his mother's panties
>now has a bloody nose from his dad beating the hell out of him and couldn't make the raid

I mean he's degenerate but I feel bad for him. On the other hand, we needed him tonight for our Nighthold progression. We barely got anything done since he's the main tank lol...
>>
File: 1400811990299.png (117KB, 401x303px) Image search: [Google]
1400811990299.png
117KB, 401x303px
I am done with this game if they don't announce a way to target specific legendaries in 7.2 and if 7.2 doesn't release in March at the latest.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_154530.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_154530.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
What do you think lads?

Simc sims EoC higher than Horn for my toon but the DK reddiscord lists horn higher

Also I have the kara chest that empowers EoC so maybe that's enough to put it ahead.
>>
>>167133715
I'm gonna need some proof.
>>
>>167133931

>elvui
>>
>>167133931
horn a million times
unless you have the nb chest on
>>
>>167133931

Horn for general fights.

Eye for pure ST fights. Such as the red big guy and early fights.
>>
>didn't get BiS from kara
>2 runs of EN left

wish me luck lads
>>
>>167133931
what de fug is that layout

random shit just chucked wherever the fuck
>>
can i tame the trash mob skorpions in nighthold or no
>>
>>167133931
There's too much target switching in NH for Eye to be effective and Horn synergizes with Breath of Sindragosa amazingly which you would realize if you weren't a mouth breathing retard.
>>
File: feel.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
61KB, 576x507px
>a fucking mythic guild on arthas poached a third member from my guild.

When is this other guild going to stop having its way with my life.
>>
>>167134883
movin on up
>>
>>167133931
>347 ST on a 892 equipped with belt

am I reading this wrong or what?
>>
>ask for help killing a shaman and dk camping moonguard stronghold stopping me from doing dailies
>get told to shut up and stop playing on a pvp server

yeah i'll just 2v1 2 classes with heavy cc I fucking hate this community
>>
How do you make gold so easily on this expansion? I'm struggling to get 100k while I'm see others with literally millions.
>>
>>167135182
Look at his keybinds. He's a clicker.
>>
File: newAbom.jpg (842KB, 1920x1904px) Image search: [Google]
newAbom.jpg
842KB, 1920x1904px
Time to reroll DK
>>
>>167135182
>>167135347

those 1 man raids though
>>
>>167135369
I really hope you get a random color each time

too bad Unholy fucking sucks dick still and probably still will in 7.2 with those god awful new traits. 30% increased damage on an ability that does less than 2% of my damage over an entire fight and 3 worthless runes that I don't need since Unholy is already swimming in resources.
>>
>>167135182
I mean not to defend this obviously god awful player but the belt isn't even that good compared to the bracer, ring, and helmet.
>>
File: time is money friend.jpg (188KB, 1100x732px) Image search: [Google]
time is money friend.jpg
188KB, 1100x732px
>>167135338
you go back in time to when you could make good money from gathering professions and were getting literally thousands of gold from picking one herb node.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1045x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1045x1053px
>>167135347
I am a clicker too, and I just tested on my 882 equppied dk (that I abandoned for havoc because I hate breathbuild) with only helm and memeneck

I do 400k sustained and 500k+ burst.
>>
>>167135338
Sell Mythic+ or raid carries to retarded sitters.
>>
>Be Assassination Rogue
>Have good single target but no AoE and trouble target swappig
>Get nerfed
>Get nerfed
>Get nerfed again
>Another nerf
>Have shit single target, no AoE and trouble target swapping

Thanks Blizzard.
>>
>>167135369

>a shitty, cartoony, slightly less low polly model is enough to convince you to reroll

embarrassing
>>
>>167135369
if anything this just made me steer further away from unholy tbqh, the only color that looks good is the red one too.
>>
>>167135767
Sin rogue is still good ST but you need a LOT of mastery and good leggos
>>
>tfw you get the crackling jade lightning legendary chest

Might as well delete my character and start over
>>
>>167135838
>Agonizing Poison application no longer increases Kingsbane damage by twice the listed amount.

Not anymore lol.
>>
File: honey goblin.png (304KB, 397x617px) Image search: [Google]
honey goblin.png
304KB, 397x617px
Will goblins finally get their model update in the next expansion?
>>
>>167135876
Wait did they really do this
WHY
>>
>>167135698
>he relogged just to beat my murky murloc world quest dps

lol
>>
>Liked assassination and survival in WoD
>Legion comes out
>Hate beast mastery, hate marks, hate survival, hate assassination, hate outlaw, hate Subtlety, hate elemental, hate enhance, hate resto, hate frost, hate arcane, hate fire, hate unholy, hate blood, hate frost, hate arms, hate prot, hate fury, hate havoc, hate veng, hate windwalker, hate brewmaster, hate mistweaver
>Don't want to level yet another class just to not enjoy playing it at cap
I never thought id say this but i miss draenor
>>
>>167135921
Because fuck rogues you're meant to reroll DH and do better ST DPS, better AoE, and better burst with more mobility and just generally be better at everything.
>>
>wipe on elisande HC for 3 hours straight
>get laughed at because of my vanilla UI
:(
>>
>>167136023
God they really are trying to fucking kill rogues aren't they
>>
>>167135698
>clicker

literally how and why
>>
on >elvui
can someone please tell me where i go to disabled this and the my targets version

thanks
>>
>tfw finished 4pc AND got cake on my MW tonight
>>
>>167136365
Not him but, I click some buttons that I don't really need to have a keybind for like out of combat rez and stuff, but all my DPS buttons I use keybinds
>>
File: help.png (201KB, 374x262px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
201KB, 374x262px
>>167136376
forgot pic
>>
>>167136451
Like, I can get that, but how on earth do you comfortably hit your buttons while moving

or is it people can't be bothered binding abilities
>>
>>167136540
>can't be bothered binding abilities

mostly this, I have been clicking away and using nothing but default vanilla UI since BC
>>
>>167136529
/ec
Install
Click through with the Continue button until you get to the Auras panel
Select Icons Only.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_013117_233407.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_013117_233407.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>167136389
>4pc as heals
how?
>>
>>167136713
s p l i t r u n s
>>
File: 1469409053513.png (1MB, 857x914px) Image search: [Google]
1469409053513.png
1MB, 857x914px
>mfw I raid on my Surface Book
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_013117_164300.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_013117_164300.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>167136915
one day i might know what even is a 2pc
>>
File: 1442422756945.png (98KB, 252x179px) Image search: [Google]
1442422756945.png
98KB, 252x179px
>>167136915
>GM giving everyone shit on our first H Gul'dan/M Skorp kills because they're only parsing 50th-70th
>Not jokingly
>Absolutely refuses to even consider doing split run
>Still expects us to compete with DPS in guilds who do them
>>
why do you keep doing raids/dungeons/bgs/arena? is it just to get the next piece of gear, or is it actually fun?
>>
File: 133476267638.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
133476267638.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>tfw two dumb for Weakauras
>>
>>167137217
Its actually fun

except in pvp when you go up against bullshit top tier unga bunga
>>
>tfw im a clicker with cutting edges
BTFO
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_060811.jpg (590KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_060811.jpg
590KB, 2560x1440px
why
>>
>>167137116
>tfw you parse 99th on skorp cus
>mw
>>
is holy priest any fun or is it just flash of light spam?
>>
>>167137672
>is X fun or is it only (X's defining ability) spam?
>>
>>167137672
you tell me chuck
>>
>>167137637
I literally stopped doing withered training just because she wouldn't stop fucking talking
>>
>they gave the succubus pants

you can't give a sex demon pants she hasn't asked for
>>
File: 1481634425401.png (123KB, 292x389px) Image search: [Google]
1481634425401.png
123KB, 292x389px
>>167137771
>885
>>
>>167137824
It's a FEL succubus you can tell its corrupted now because it's wearing pants.
>>
Another week another useless item in the chest

thanks blizzard
>>
File: 1430125789.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430125789.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>wod garrison guards scale to 110
>invasion npcs do not
>practically afk
>platinum with minutes to spare

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. I was just looking around for old achievements to do.
>>
File: ITENDSNOW.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
ITENDSNOW.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
>>167138156
>been actually playing it properly
>>
>>167136612
Try binding the 2 skills you use the most to buttons, then once you are comfortable, add more, repeat this until you are using only buttons for skills.
If you're not comfortable hitting 1,2,3 a lot, try Q, E, F and R.
>>
>>167126881
I actually have all 4 of the choices you picked. I highly recommend playing them.
>>
>>167138545
>tfw procrastinate everything
>even keybinding

this is an unhappy realization
>>
>>167138365
>I tend snow

Are you like a bartender but you tend snow instead of bar?
>>
>>167130724
They don't associate with their game character and have an ass to look at. Win by all accounts.
>>
grind shattrath elites until 105 for easy xp it's almost as quick as invasions
>>
>>167137429
There's probably already a weakaura for what you want to do.
You can just paste the string in and you got it.
>>
File: 1343568956554634.png (97KB, 358x359px) Image search: [Google]
1343568956554634.png
97KB, 358x359px
>mfw when the gear meta next tier will be 4 piece T20 and 2 piece T19

get ready for farm those titanforged 2 T19 pieces
>>
>>167136612
>>167138545
>>167138671

>Q E R F
>shift Q E R F
>alt Q E R F
>ctrl Q E R F
>shift up/down
>alt up/down
>ctrl up/down
>shift/alt/ctrl middle scroll-y wheel click
>shift-alt-scroll up
>shift-alt scroll down

>shift-alt etc

lots of options, dont be lazy
>>
File: 1250239327123.jpg (15KB, 174x167px) Image search: [Google]
1250239327123.jpg
15KB, 174x167px
>doing normal progression on trilliax
>same hunter and two rogues keep dying to the first Annihilate beam
>>
>>167138859
not for healers... thank you Drape of Balance
>>
>>167138929
>Drape of Balance
>It's affect isn't balanced at the slightest

top juj
>>
>>167138879

>normal progression on trilliax
>normal
>progression

Jesus christ anon. That shit was pugged first week.
>>
>>167138864
Oh, I know. Most of my stuff was or is keybound, it's just a hassle with how many things I've been playing, or learning to play.
>>
>>167138986
its an ilvl 855 legendary, thats all
>>
>check WQ for today
>5 raw magic for 10 BLOOD mission on my main
>almost made them on my alt
>try confirming the mission exists
>its gone

thanks bliz, at least I didn't waste my aethril yet even though its cheap as fuck
>>
File: 1457161195269.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1457161195269.png
345KB, 498x568px
>mfw doing a PVP FFA WQ and some faggot lucker screamer kid crits me back to back to back
>>
File: 12131241241.png (431KB, 438x525px) Image search: [Google]
12131241241.png
431KB, 438x525px
>>167138879
>normal progression
>>
File: 1484689478850.jpg (51KB, 555x344px) Image search: [Google]
1484689478850.jpg
51KB, 555x344px
>>167139082
>faggot lucker screamer kid

what did he and/or she mean by this?
>>
>Warlords of Draenor invasions

Whoops. Is there a way to quickly check when one has been triggered without actually, like, heading back to your Garrison?

>>167139082
>templates aren't active in world pvp
>it's meant to be like the wild west or something lmao

Suffering.
>>
i miss wod
>>
File: 1000.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>167138879
>normal progression
>on trilliax
>week 3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
PTSD is a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event.

It is natural to feel afraid during and after a traumatic situation. Fear triggers many split-second changes in the body to help defend against danger or to avoid it. This “fight-or-flight” response is a typical reaction meant to protect a person from harm. Nearly everyone will experience a range of reactions after trauma, yet most people recover from initial symptoms naturally. Those who continue to experience problems may be diagnosed with PTSD. People who have PTSD may feel stressed or frightened even when they are not in danger.
>>
File: 131.png (213KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
131.png
213KB, 256x320px
>>167138879
>normal progression on trilliax
>>
>>167138929
Or for people with a legendary in a tier slot
>tfw it's not even a very good one either
Thanks, FoK cape
>>
>>167139453
>human women no longer grow hair on their head
>or have access to make-up

would our species die or
>>
>>167139453
>is she starting to bad? How old is she anyway? 22?
>>
>>167138879
How hard is it to just MOVE AND NOT GET HIT?

I don't understand how so many players are this retarded.
>>
File: chibi noctis.png (88KB, 305x393px) Image search: [Google]
chibi noctis.png
88KB, 305x393px
Are BGs the best way to get to 810 so I can start running dungeons?
>>
>>167131780
Sim yo shit, fool. Vers is good, for some specs, at certain gear levels. I play WW monk, right now my vers sims about 5% lower than mastery, which is about 5% lower than crit, which is my best stat.
>>
does this weekly event count/help with legendaries or it is only purps?
>>
Yo any horde on Sageras here want to make the horde on Sageras great again with me?
>>
>>167139698
Vers seems like it's pretty good for a lot of melee specs, it's mostly caster cucks that hate it
>>
>>167139582
>is she starting to bad?
She's a white women. She was bad from birth
>>
Fun fact

There isn't a single good looking straight sword usable by both factions in the entire fucking game
>>
>>167139647
AH is but since PvP is your first train of thought it seems you are a pvper so you are probably poor
lmao
>>
>tfw +14% cloak in weekly chest

Today is gonna be a good day
>>
>>167132440
I play both. Caster is harder. By a lot. Melee is pure twitch, which any monkey could do. Caster requires thinking ahead. It's far, FAR higher skillcap.

Why do you think you see the top 10% of shadow priests crushing DPS meters, but the bottom 90% are absolute shit DPS? Because it requires skill.
>>
>>167139813
I'm not really a PvPer but this is an old character on a different server from my main and just hit 110 today so yeah I'm poor
>>
File: 1484429229203.png (177KB, 349x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484429229203.png
177KB, 349x404px
>>167139813
>tfw all the pvpers I know are broke as shit and are constantly asking for gold
>>
File: 1341799085787.jpg (174KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1341799085787.jpg
174KB, 1680x1050px
>tired of constantly feeling useless and being at the bottom of the DPS chart
>some fresh 110 with shittier gear than mine did 50k more dps on this last dungeon
>read a spec guide and changed my talents/rotation around
>mfw DPS actually drops drops a little

I'm not allowed to be this shitty when I've been playing for as long as i have. I don't even know where to begin to get good
>>
>>167140054
What spec are you playing anon
>>
>>167140080
MM hunter
>>
>>167140119
Ah, idk how much I can really help then since I don't play a hunter. Try joining your class discord and asking for help in there. Usually if you post your logs someone will be willing to help you go over them.
>>
>>167140119
Oh, condolences.
>>
>>167135767
I know the feel, as a shadow priest.

Literally TWO seperate, CONSECUTIVE ramp-up mechanics, and your DPS sucks until both are rolling.

>Oh, but you do so good on 2-3 target cleave fights that require little movement and have zero RNG....

Go fuck yourselves, bliz.
>>
>>167140235
Dude shadow priests are in a fantastic spot now

And the moving issue is something all ranged classes currently suffer in meleehold
>>
>>167137672
Decent throughput, shit utility.
>>
>it's a ranged dps cry on /wowg/ even though they are still vastly easier and simpler than melee dps

LOL
>>
File: 111231231231.png (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
111231231231.png
62KB, 512x512px
>mfw ranged dps are upset they have to work for their dps for once
>>
File: 1464381387109.jpg (327KB, 1488x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1464381387109.jpg
327KB, 1488x1600px
I got to 110 and quit because Warlock was tedious shit for no damage, are they still unfun and ineffective? Are Demos still not able to control their extra summons?

>pack of alliance come and help kill a unique world mob that I was soloing
>they let me live and start mounting up
>faggot wild imp hits one for weak damage before despawning
>broke the NAP and get fucked

Just remembering this shit is making me mad.
>>
>>167138864
>not using ESDF
ucking niggger
>>
8 decides my warlock's professions
>>
Does it become easier to maintain Voidform with better gear
I just hit 110 and it feels like I can only keep it up for like literally 10 seconds even with my dots up and using Void Bolt/Mind Blast on cooldown
>>
>>167140423
"Dude shadow priests are in a fantastic spot now" See, people think this is the case because they see raid parses with SP crushing everything. They're ignoring all the ones were we have to move out of a mechanic at the wrong time and it completely tanks our DPS for for well over a minute.

People that say SP's are fine are basing it on what they see from the NARROW FUCKING BAND of fights for which SP's are actually very good. That's like 5% of fights in the game as a whole. Any fight that lasts less than 1 minute, SP is useless. Any mass AOE, SP is useless. Any high movement, SP is useless. Any unexpected interupts or silence or CC of any kind, SP is useless.

Like literally, 5 seconds of not casting, we've just lost half our DPS for a 30-50 second stretch. That's not true of ANY other class.

We seem fine because we only do shit we can do well. We literally can't everything fucking else.
>>
>>167140807
Enchant, tailoring
>>
>>167140814
basically you need to hit 10k haste before you start to do better dps
>>
>>167140742
>>167140750
>melee dps unironically thinking they take skill
>the guys who stick to a boss' ass 24/7 and rarely have to do mechanics
>don't get punished for movement whatsoever
also literally every time someone is messing up mechanics its always a melee because the'yre too tunneled on parsing
>>
>>167140942
>only have 2k
O-oh
>>
>>167140989
actually melee are the ones who have to actually do mechanics. ranged just tunnel
>>
>>167140989
>melee dps unironically thinking they take skill

IKR? I have 3 melee and 3 ranged at 110. Melee are far, FAR easier. Hell, my monk could out DPS any of my casters with about a tenth of the effort. Hell, I play outlaw on my rogue just because Ass is so fucking easy I get bored of it.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-01+at+12.19.39).jpg (23KB, 188x211px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-01+at+12.19.39).jpg
23KB, 188x211px
>>167141023
yeah it's a fun game
>>
>Feral Druid are absolute dogshit unless you pick and play the most complicated rotation and talents for them and even then they're still kinda shit and get denied from every fucking raid group now
>Balance is braindead but the dps is only good if you get Dreamcatcher and Fel Essence (although Oneth's Intuition might pick up in popularity with the 7.2 artifact traits)
How do I DPS as a Druid?
Healing is for sluts and I hate having tons of pressure on me as a tank.
>>
>>167141073
no they dont?
a large amount of mechanics don't target melee
>>
>>167141192
sounds like you picked the wrong class my man
>>
>>167141260
yes they do?
a large amount of mechanics only target melee
>>
>>167141192
>How do I DPS as a Druid?

By rerolling monk or DH.

I hear feral buffs are coming... Maybe... Eventually.
>>
File: 1476988742314.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1476988742314.png
195KB, 400x388px
I got the same item out of 2 weekly NH chests

how ?
50 pieces that can drop and i get the same twice

not even WF or TF
>>
>both of my bonus rolls are ap

HAHA EPIC EPIC
LOLL EPIC

why arent these guaranteed pieces?
why cant we have ONE guaranteed way of getting loot?
>>
>>167141558
>it's only 50k AP

What a fucking disgrace
>>
came back from a long break after mop
why is the gameplay so shit broes ? what happened to my spells
>>
>>167141445
Well, that has a 2% chance of happening. You just got lucky, bro.
>>
>>167141672
>>167141558
Shut the fuck up entitled faggots, you get your golds worth.
>>
>>167141765
no
>>
File: cdc.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>167141765
>>
>>167130606
yeah, with 14 slots of non-weapon gear with most dungeon trinkets being weaker than raid trinkets (some exceptions like countermeasure for ret, or teh BRH trinket for disc), 4 slots of tier, 2 legendaries, it starts feeling really limited to get usable gear, and that's all before 6 different secondary stat combinations (ignoring how heavily weighted into either stat pieces are) often leading to rings/necks being unusable without very preferable stats

I think it wasn't that bad before tier though

I also think we're far enough into the xpac for blizz to really accelerate legendary drop chances
>>
File: 1484611667156.jpg (6KB, 261x163px) Image search: [Google]
1484611667156.jpg
6KB, 261x163px
>>167141765
>you get your golds worth
>1000 gold
>50,000 ap
>>
File: 1445044991219.gif (942KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445044991219.gif
942KB, 500x281px
>>167142057
>2000 gold
>39 gold 48 silver 31 copper
>>
File: 1318621708152.jpg (7KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1318621708152.jpg
7KB, 252x252px
>>167142165
>only buy one, sometimes two bonus rolls a week
>with order hall resources
>fort the world boss

Casual ain't so bad, especially with how little there is to miss out on.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2kNTY2iPY8
>>
>>167142258
i do hate how alot of the cool gear designs legion put in are locked behind one a week world bosses but its a waste at this point to use a reroll on them.

thank god for the order hall research giving one a week for 25
>>
>complete Kirin Tor WQ in Suramar
>get quest credit bot no AP reward
>use my insta finish WQ item on this quest again
>get quest credit again

fucking blizzard
>>
>tier chest piece drop
>Pretty obvious ilvl upgrade for me or other fdk who both have no pieces of tier yet and need it to fix our broken fucking class
>"Well it's me or him that's cool"
>Quietly goes to mage for whom it's an ilvl downgrade and also has no other pieces of tier
>an officer

Sure love loot council
>>
Honestly nighthold is really comfy. Can't wait to farm that shit for months.
>>
File: IMG_1677.png (1MB, 1306x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1677.png
1MB, 1306x1079px
THIS IS OUR WORLD. NOT THE LEJUNS!!!
>>
>>167140824
Eh no dude I'm a shadow priest and we're in a fine spot

We're good for high m+ with long lived adds
Our aoe is good except for gigantic groups of low hp adds
If the fight is so short you can just run S2M and blow up skada
Movement affects us LIKE EVERY OTHER CASTER out there except we're less mobile, yeah. But 40-45% of our dps (dots) keeps ticking and at high haste it's reasonable to stop a second for a mindblast and use the voidbolt GCD for movement.

We're literally fine. Hell I feel far happier with my SP than my fire mage. The class is reasonably complex, feels good to use and has good damage both single target and aoe.

If you hate it so much you can just reroll. But there really isn't anything wrong with the class right now except the legendary ring not being controllable and missing the chance to spread dots with it.

>5 seconds of not casting and we lose our dps for 30-50 seconds
That is simply not true at all. It takes less than 10 seconds to reenter voidform and get it stacking against first of all, and you can't be 5 seconds without casting unless you get silenced because worst case scenario you can just use voidbolt. Need to be moving for 5 seconds at high stacks? Just use dispersion then.
>>
>>167140942
Dif SP here, but I have a gear question. Should I stack haste up until 12k regardless of ilvl or did 7.1.5 secondary tuning revert that? I have 9k haste right now and my trinks are whispers in the dark and erratic metronome, so I get some haste there. Any advice would be helpful.
For example: is losing 800 mastery on a ring word gaining 400 haste? At what threshold is I'll more important?
>>
>>167143436
Why would rl gear someone they don't trust to stay? Just spend more time in the guild and things should be ok. If you've been in that guild for 5+ months though I'd abandon ship.
>>
>>167139850
No, it requires autistic padding and bugging the fatigue areas in nighthold to never lose insanity and permanently keep voidform.
>>
>>167140119
How do you possibly fuck up the second easiest spec after BM?
>>
>>167143973
This
This raid is great for progression but the padding is downright retarded.
>>
>>167141260
> he didn't run all melee BRH +15 with teeming+skittish+ fortified
>>
>watching pandamonium wipe on elisander
Uhh aren't they "hardcore"? Farming mos all day long? What's the point of doing that if they plain suck anyways?
>>
>>167144165
In raids you fucking goober
I play a melee and yes skittish is shit as a melee but in NH I have to do almost no mechanics
>>
>>167144087
No one cares about your character
>>
>>167144190
> he hasn't done tich, star augur, botanist, or gul'dan

All of those fights fuck melee hard on heroic and above. Hell even skorp and anomaly are harder for melee than ranged on mythic.

But thanks for outing yourself as a casual retard.
>>
>>167144032
That's why the only parse that actually matters is Krosus.
>>
>>167144087
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU
>>
>>167144087
Piercings are fucking gross
>>
>>167141073
>Literally all adds are range.
>Literally anything farther than 10y away to grab or soak is range.
>Every debuff that's going to go out is going to be handled by range.
>Every silence, knockback, stun, kick, [disappears behind you], etc. is either going to target or be handled by range.
>Any mechanic that puts shit on the floor and will have to be put in one set spot to it isn't spread everywhere is range 9/10 times.

>Melee
>"Mechanics"
>>
>>167144408
t. assassination roueghe
>>
File: 1484513702129.jpg (8KB, 354x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484513702129.jpg
8KB, 354x351px
>>167144087
>piercings
>>
>>167144346
I'm 10/10 heroic and literally none of those are harder for melee than ranged? You have to peel off the boss sometimes but that doesn't count as "fucking melee hard." Also if you're peeling off the boss on Gul'dan to soak bonds and shit then your ranged are bad.
>>
>>167144486
DH, but basically the same

Nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>this is not my time
>>
>>167144165
Melee is retarded easy in raids. Spellblade? Melee do nothing but tunnel during frost phase then run towards an add (Half the melee fuck this up somehow).

Krosus? Never deal with orb or soak fires.

Trill? Get to tunnel during annihilation.

Skorp? Easy cleave with no ramp let's you pad easily.

The only mechanics melee ever have to deal with is running away from the raid once every 2 minutes (See:Botanist, Krosus). They also get to have instant casts, stronger cooldowns, and a busted fucking trinket.

Melee are dime a dozen, 3 button spamming, spergs. They're just hunters standing next to the tanks.
>>
What did you get in your weekly chest /b/ros?

got a decent 900 relic, pretty happy
>>
>>167144087
please stop posting this
>>
>>167144596
On Gul'dan, it's always tank/healer/range that are sent back anyway. He's literally trying to give himself something to do so he can pretend melee actually have mechanics.
>>
>>167144408
But then fire add padding...
>>
File: 1485942323414.jpg (443KB, 1920x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1485942323414.jpg
443KB, 1920x1057px
>>167144087
so is this your stupid character? because if so it's shit
>>
>>167144658
Your ranged have to be pretty incompetent for you to have to do mechanics on some of those fights.

On Botanist our ranged just kill all the adds so I literally sit on the boss.

On Tich there's usually a pillar close enough that you can still hit him during Echos.

On Gul'dan the ranged should be able to soak all the bonds, not to mention rogues/paladins/hunters can solo soak theirs.

Star Augur you do have to run out sometimes but it's not like the ranged don't also have to move. If running away from the boss for a few seconds counts as a "hard mechanic" for this guy then I dunno what to tell him.
>>
>>167144620
>>167144596
>>167144658

All these ranged tears are delicious. Let's just ignore how melee have to literally wade through flames and everything on the ground to kill adds that you autistic casters will die to when you get bonded. Breaking bonds is not a hard fucking mechanic. Managing flames and reaching targets is (unless you're a DH).

I have healed heroic and dpsed into mythic krosus. Ranged and melee get shit on pretty equally. Earlier fights are easier for melee but later fights massively favor ranged.
>>
>>167144913
Do you realize how big the hitbox on the eyes are on Gul'dan? You can practically stand halfway across the fucking platform and still hit them
>>
>>167144620
To be fair witd is a pretty nutty trinket too
>>
>>167144980
No because they blink around every 2 fucking second.
>>
>>167145002
Even when they blink they're still in range dude. I'm telling you, the hitbox is fucking giant
>>
>>167144913
>wade through fire and adds
This sounds an awful lot like range. You wanna know why guilds are consistently looking for range dps and not melee? I'll give you a hint we handle all the mechanics while you brain-dead morons tunnel shit and passively cleave close mobs.
>>
>>167144679
Target switching to 1 shot it is not a dps gain.
>>
>>167145054
>we handle all the mechanics while you brain-dead morons tunnel shit and passively cleave close mobs.
get off your high horse fags. everyone who plays this game is a brand dead moron and 90% of the specs cleave every mob in a 40 meter radius
>>
>>167145054
Pretty sure it's because there are far fewer ranged specs and none of them are nearly as fun as melee so there aren't enough ranged players.
>>
>>167145117
I'll get off my high horse when Blizzard makes an expansion where melee are sought after for most of the mechanics. Until then I'll give you as much shit as I want since you need me.
>>
>>167145048
It really isn't until the p3 eye.
>>
is War or DK more fun?
>>
>>167145201
1. There's no fire on the ground before p3
2. Why would you even switch to the smaller eyes, they die so fast you can easily just cleave them down
>>
>>167143652
Anyone else unironically like Khadgar's over the top nature and general attitude?

He's a pretty cool dude, I'll be sad when he's killed or corrupted.
>>
>>167145201
>casts Seed
>everything gets hit
If my very small yardage spell can passively hit all the eyes on Gul'dan, you idiots can sure as fuck cleave or switch to them without a hitch.
>>
>>167145193
It appears that you are too shit to do high M+ and like to get carried by the rest of your raid. If you had any dungeon experience, you'd realize that the overwhelming majority of shitty mechanics fuck melee up.

>>167145254
> he hasn't done guldan
What is empowered liquid hellfire.
>>
What's a fun melee spec? Tried rogue, hate it. Enhancement, quite boring as well.

I have a warrior, how's Fury?
>>
>>167144793
please stop
>>
>>167145303
Unfortunately, damage for most melee classes requires LOS and the eyes are all around you.
>>
>>167145369
I do my M+ every week, and every week the rogue and WW I run with laugh at me and the healer. Maybe you're just too stupid and up your own ass to actually look at the amount of mechanics range actually have? It's actually almost a burden to bring a range that isn't really, really good at what they do.
>>
File: 1485753255109.png (128KB, 295x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485753255109.png
128KB, 295x343px
>>167145462
>It's actually almost a burden to bring a range
>>
>>167145542
>t. M+10 master
>>
>>167145385
Just play Havoc.

>>167145462
+2 doesn't count.
Teeming, skittish, necrotic, sanguine, bolstering, and raging all affect melee far more than ranged. Bosses are more varied, but tyrannical on average fucks melee harder than ranged.

I bet you don't even have keystone master.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_052357.jpg (153KB, 1360x705px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_052357.jpg
153KB, 1360x705px
You guys think this looks alright?

Any suggestions of a better weapon?

Fire Mage.
>>
>>167145594
>He thinks keystone master is an achievement.
Wow, you're really shit. No wonder you think melee are hard.
>>
File: 1461173064135.gif (1002KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
1461173064135.gif
1002KB, 500x255px
>>167145462
> he legit things dungeons are harder for ranged than melee
>>
le candy mountain reference xD
>>
>>167145619
Looks like shit mate
>>
>>167145638
> proving my point by not having an easy achievement any mediocre player already has

It really makes you think.
>>
File: 1476975004802.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
1476975004802.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>167145619
>>
>>167145679
Not an argument, retarded anime poster.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/9#keystone=15
Parse count from most to least. Notice how Spriests and MM are the only ones on there and still take a bit to get to? And that's on piss easy babby mode 15. The only thing I'd bring to a 20 from range is Spriest, no compromises.
>>
>>167145679
Oh, is that still the case? Haven't done the Legion dungeons much yet.
>>
>its a """pug"""
>all members of one guild
>one guild member keeps fucking up over and over
>they dont get kicked
>two others including me get kicked
>sorry, guildies came on
fuck guilds
>>
File: 1443555282521.png (150KB, 262x451px) Image search: [Google]
1443555282521.png
150KB, 262x451px
As a healer, I fucking hate melee in M+ pugs simply because they always seem to find some fucking way to take more damage than the tank at all times.
>>
File: 1480509673265.png (62KB, 486x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480509673265.png
62KB, 486x332px
>>167145819
>not doing pugs with your friends
>>
File: 1484170041768.jpg (347KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
1484170041768.jpg
347KB, 800x563px
I play BM and generally parse in the upper 90th percentile for my ilvl (886 atm) but I get constant shit and derision for playing a hunter. I enjoy the competitive aspect of the game but Im starting to believe it's time to move on, so I have one question:

>Which subclass requires the most skill?
>>
>>167145901
>screwing over pugs for your asstarded guildies
yeah dude way to show what an epic guild you are
>>
>>167145793
Nobody in their right minds posts logs for M+ so you're already dealing with fucked sample sizes. If you weren't a complete retard you'd realize that mages, locks, and shamans are very highly desirable in high M+.

Try doing +20 with ask ranged excel tank and then try doing it with all melee. On any given affix, it will be easier with ranged. You can fucking OUTRANGE MOST DUNGEON MECHANICS.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 450x278px
>go for two months with out loot
>get dh meta lego shoulders
>oh neat. ok.
>two weeks go by
>Heroic Night hold
>Third week in night hold
>not a single coin worked until now
>Get chest tier
>coin convergence
>get two relics
>on guldan heroic
>One shot
>cant wait to see if conq legs dropped
>fucking it drops
>anger of the half giants
>get bis and trifecta equipment
>mfw mythic krosus progression tomorrow
>>
>>167145942
In addition to that,
>fire mage aoe
>>
>>167145558
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>167145794
They're adding a new bursting affix to further fuck melee too. Think arcway spiders, but apply their jihad like behavior to every mob.
>>
>>167145918
Havoc and Feral have the highest melee skillcap (although Havoc also has a higher floor). Spriest is the hardest ranged and Disc is the hardest healing.
>>
>>167146026
Oh, lovely.

Seems almost targeted to fuck over melee. What's the range on it? Wonder if it's 100 yards, dungeon-wide or something.
>>
>>167145942
>try doing +20
I only log 15-20, so you're stupid, first of all.
Second, there's quite a few of us that log M+ so we can allow you all, the dumb shitters that think melee's hard, to know why we bring you over range in the first place.
Third, any range that isn't Spriest is only good until +18, then I'd rather bring UH, DH, or any rogue. Bringing any range besides Spriest in their place is a burden I don't need.
Fourth, I play every role. Hardest to easiest for +20: Tank > Range >= Healer >>>> Melee

Literally the only situation where tanking is harder than any role, and where it's a real, no-kidding BURDEN to bring range.
>>
>>167144641
890 chest so that puts my fire mage up to 881, about to upgrade my second legendary and probably go up to 883 or 884. Good week so far.
>>
>>167145462
>>167145793
>>167146138

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>167146297
You don't.
>>
>>167146346
> even thinking that ranged is fucked harder than melee on +20

This is only maybe true in NL on fortified.
>>
Okay, so say I haven't played since Vanilla when I was a kid and absolute dogshit at the game, and want to come back now of all times, knowing full well what they have done to my precious childhood.

Now let's also say that due to my poor college course choice and following vocational choice that my hands are fucked to the point where I'm probably gonna be a clicker until the day I can grab one of those fancy numpad mice

What class would you recommend restarting as, and is there anyway I'd be able to git gud at keybinding when my hands are so uncooperative that it's a miracle I can use a mouse+keyboard at all
>>
File: 1474510709094.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474510709094.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>want to raid
>behind on AP
>875 ilvl
>everyone wants 885 min to do fucking anything
>>
>>167146421
How about you actually play range instead of making non-arguments, then you'll see why we choose to bring you mouth-breathers over range.
>>
>>167146436
Beast Master spec on Hunters is the way to go. They use maybe 5 abilities in their rotation and don't have to spam them or anything.
>>
>>167146436

So, basically, what's a relatively easy class to be useful with until I can either manage keybinds and mouse movement or become the most effective clicker in the game?
>>
>>167146475
I play elemental and enhancement. 54/44 weapons respectively.
>>
>>167146496

Oh fantastic, and it would make a change from my childhood insistence of shitting it up as a warrior

Cheers man
>>
>>167146461
Since you're clearly a casual, just join a casual guild. You'll probably have no problems getting into a weekly normal nh run.
>>
What's the most fun caster?

Ele shaman or fire mage?
>>
>>167146552
You play elemental and haven't touched half the output of Havoc, let alone done a 20. Give it up, retard.
>>
>>167129250
is there a more braindead spec than this?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112516_030248.jpg (720KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112516_030248.jpg
720KB, 2560x1440px
>>167146614
demonology warlock
>>
How is fury warrior?
>>
>>167146614
Ele because it has better sounds and animations. It also makes you feel like you're the avatar.

>>167146632
Havoc is the most busted class for dps, especially with the memeonic build in M+. Ele does incredibly well with lightning rod on mobs that don't die instantly.
>>
File: 1484395654067.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1484395654067.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>167146606
Not actually a casual, I had to quit at the end of October right after my guild killed M Xavius because my life exploded for a bit. Trying to get back into it now, just seems impossible to catch up this xpac.
>>
>>167146761
Then get into a casual guild for a few weeks, gear up, and then ditch them for a non-casual guild. It's what I do after long breaks.
>>
>>167146739
Ele is never coming to anything of mine beyond a +10. You're a terrible meme. I hope Blizzard just kills you off soon.
>>
>>167146614

S-Priest is pure fun

And Priests are pure pure

So even though shadow priests are less pure because old gods, that's still a pure

PURE
>>
>>167146831
Get ready for massive Havoc nerfs in 7.2 and beyond.

If you play this game at Ali you know that blizzard buffs and nerfs massively in cycles. Havoc is at the top of everything right now, even Krosus. Don't expect it to stay that way for long :^)
>>
Someone talk me into playing fury warrior instead of ret pally
>>
>>167146912
That's okay. WW, any rogue, UH, Spriest will all still be better than Ele any day of the week. Even with massive nerfs Havoc will more than likely still be better.
>>
File: 1.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>167146761
Wtf retard go get up to like 865 through shitty mythic+ and WQ then go make your own goddamn NH pug for the first 4-5 bosses (easy as fuck), bring 5 coins for extra rolls.

Do this even half-assed successfully for a few weeks and you will have enough gear (at least 875) to join a half-assed decent guild what probably has 1 or 2 in H NH downed.

Literally easy as fuck to gear up now.
>>
>>167146982
>UH, Spriest
> better at high M+ than Ele

lul ok whatever you say
>>
>>167147030
Unholy is unironically one of the best M+ specs. You haven't the slightest clue about anything beyond 20, do you?
>>
>>167146973

Ret pally isn't amazing anymore.

Middle of the pack, good at single target, good at cleave, not amazing at either.

They are solid af, just aren't broken.
>>
>>167147085
That's funny because frost is much better. UH was good for the first month of the expansion, and just recently got a few buffs.

But thanks for outing yourself as a shitter.
>>
>>167135698
>400k sustained and 500k+ burst.
Nice
I do 500k sustained and 800k+ bursts
Confirmed retarded dk player
>>
>>167147143
Yeah, okay.
>t. +15 master, ultimate player, the white shadow, meme lord, wit meister, know-nothing extraordinaire
See you in the funny papers when you finally do a 22 and we've moved on to 49.
>>
>>167147225
Not an argument.
>>
>>167135698
>tfw everyone uses those sword mogs
I hate how it's one of like, ten skins that go on your back and have a good mix of cool and not-retarded.
And we'll probably never see another weapon skin that isn't tied to artifacts ever again.
>>
>>167147225
epic fucking meme dude

kys
>>
>>167147278
>>167147325
Samefagging isn't appreciated by the mods. Stop it.
>>
File: fragnancegear.png (759KB, 987x687px) Image search: [Google]
fragnancegear.png
759KB, 987x687px
fuck fragnance
>>
Finally got around to simming some trinket combos and man EN trinkets really fucking sucked. Stat sticks with much lower ilvls shitting on them.
>>
>Bosses where people in melee range can't see 60% of the model and their damage numbers are offscreen somewhere
Why is this allowed
>>
>>167147363
Neither is rampant homosexuality and funposting, yet here you are.

Can't wait for Trump to gas you useless fucks.
>>
File: 1485247516763.jpg (147KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1485247516763.jpg
147KB, 500x304px
>>167136409
Stop sexualizing panda's
>>
File: 1337643389704.gif (1MB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1337643389704.gif
1MB, 350x219px
Finally got my 2pc last night. Have had awful luck in NH.
>>
What's a fun melee dps?

I want something fun like shadow.

Confirmed not fun:
Assassination
Memepirate

What else?
>>
>>167147389
>910 equipped
W H E W
>>
>>167147798
Subtlety and Retribution
>>
>>167147798

have heard many ppl talk about how fun ww monks are
>>
>901 ilvl
>declined from regular mythic

THE MEMES
>>
>>167139376
Ran Maw M+0 for the first time tonight. It was all right.

t. casual just passing by the thread
>>
File: 1470388318142.jpg (39KB, 494x739px) Image search: [Google]
1470388318142.jpg
39KB, 494x739px
>>167147771
>tfw got 1st 885 set piece from 2nd boss the 1st time i went in there last week along some shoulders

>tfw just got one of the best necks for fire mages combined with a gem slot proc along with a 890 relic tonight

Just got a 890 from my weekly NH chest too, NH and the chests are treating me well so far.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_011117_131419.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_011117_131419.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
I need a new mog, suggestions?

inb4 >gnome
>>
File: aaa.png (563KB, 1372x337px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
563KB, 1372x337px
i hate this pathetic excuse of a game
when are they finally going to fire the devs that turned WoW into a huge slot machine?
>>
>>167148136
I actually think rogues are one of the few classes that fit gnomes.
>>
>>167148143
what's your problem? use it as healer gear
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaa.png (80KB, 304x282px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaa.png
80KB, 304x282px
>>167148279
i already have this one for holy, fuck disc
my problem is that boxes and shit like that have only been giving me garbage ever since they implemented this system
>>
did they ever add a way to get specific legendaries or are there still people banned from raiding because they keep getting utility shit?
>>
>>167148427
No, but unless you're in a top 10 guild racing for world first there is no reason to bench anyone for having utility legendaries
>>
>>167148427
Nah, but if you're getting benched due to lack of legendary you're fucking terrible.
>>
>>167148706
Utility legendaries are really underrated for progression too. When you think about it, what's usually more of a problem during progression, low DPS or people dying to mechanics? Something like Prydaz or Will of Valeera doesn't increase your DPS as much as a bis legendary but it keeps you alive, and people staying alive is what kills bosses.
>>
>>167148427
If you're playing at a level of play that requires legendaries then you've probably gotten them already. I've seen way better players with worse legendaries than me completely shit on me on meters, and i've dumpstered people with way better gear than me.

A legendary might be a huge boon to your performance, but its by no means a guarantee of good numbers.

That being said, the legendary system is fucking stupid and needs to be reworked
t. someone with 4 legendaries, 3 of them being really fucking good
>>
File: 1485157479004.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1485157479004.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>spamming random heroic dungeons to gear up my fresh 110 priest
>getting no drops
>stuck at 813 ilvl
>already did gear world quests
Please give me some dungeon blues so I can run mythic dungeons BLIZZARD
>>
>sanguine
>volcanic
+15 WEEK BOYS
>>
File: 1454244219196.gif (857KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1454244219196.gif
857KB, 240x228px
>yellow plate slutmog belf with the firebird wings toy always active
who the fuck let these people out of their asian mmos?
>>
>>167145839
Same
>>
>>167145839
I don't think about you at all.
>>
>>167145839
I don't think about you at all
>>
>>167148954
just run mythic+ with your friends. You DO have friends right?
>>
>>167148268

And Mages, tiny potato people wearing huge hats, throwing magic about and being twee has been a thing since the sprite era, if not further back
>>
File: 1482209117427.jpg (36KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
1482209117427.jpg
36KB, 960x956px
>finish my 4 mythics for the week
>join a normal mythic HoV group
>it's not super high ilvl people looking to clear like I was
>it's actual 840 ish scrubs looking to get gear
>get summoned and inside
>pop in the 11 HoV keystone that was going to get deleted anyway
>they're surprised at first but start to frantically pull, trying to make the timer because it's a level 11 which is something they've never seen in their tiny, insignificant, lives
>wipe on the big trash pull before the first boss
>leave
>>
So which tutorial zone is the worst? I remember having a shit time with goblims because you literally cannot leave your shitty little island early.
>>
>return to karazhan
>first boss wipe
>everyone immediately leaves
no one even used the gravity vortexes wtf is wrong with people
>>
File: asadasda.png (88KB, 621x570px) Image search: [Google]
asadasda.png
88KB, 621x570px
im going to kill myself
>>
File: pepesmug.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmug.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>167149482
>having a healer that can't heal through it
>>
File: salaf.png (121KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
salaf.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>167149435
>have a +16 HoV I will not even try
>join a +2 HoV
>put in my keystone before the leader
>everyone's like wtf
>can't kill first boss because horn of valor one-shots all the dps
>>
>>167149247
I do but it's 7 am and they're all asleep
Also I feel awkward asking them to carry my shitty alt when they'd probably rather be farming mythic+
>>
File: pikakeke.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
pikakeke.png
24KB, 128x128px
>>167149435
>>167149628
lel
>>
>>167126564
>Playing 3 different characters on 3 different servers on both factions
why do i do this to myself?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (25KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
25KB, 303x303px
>it's another episode of shitty tank doesnt tank Skorpyron on the wall where the adds come so you can't pad

seriously kill yourself
>>
>>167149561
this is one of the easies achievements in the game
>>
Tfw no big strong healer to tend to my wounds after using me as his meat shield
>>
>>167149561
what the fuck, how did you not have everything but good suramaritan done like two weeks into legion
did you literally start playing legion yesterday?
>>
working 50+hr nightshift weeks/being a massive casual/everyone wanting 990 ilvl fast clears for EN means i dont think ill ever get a normal EN run, let alone kara or fucking anything. being a new player to this game is truly hell.
>>
>>167148779
>>167148706
>>167148665
retailcucks...
>>
>>167149946
basically yeah.
>>
>>167148779
>enabling and defending people who are too braindead to not stand in shit
JUST
>>
>>167150005
You can get your iLvl pretty easily in this exp.
Nh Raid Finder alone is 860 and you can get war/titanforged stuff.
At 865+ you can get into lower m+ grps and get items from there.
>>
>NH LFR wings open up every 2 weeks
DUDE
TIMEGATING
LMAO
>>
>>167149561

where did you get this? i'd like to see what all i need
>>
>>167150129
People ask for stupid high gear in low though

What nobody seems to realize is that if you're proactive and just make the groups yourself you can get pretty much carried to +7 or higher on a fresh 800 ilvl character

>make maw mythic group
>get key boosted or find group
>repeat twice until +8

Done
Or just get guild mates to do it
>>
File: 1472122177431.jpg (28KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
1472122177431.jpg
28KB, 594x334px
>>167150187
>caring about lfr
>>
>>167150129
what are my chances of pugging EN normal? i need it for my alchemy quest which doesn't complete on lfr. Am i shit out of luck at this point?
>>
>>167150287
Profession quests complete in LFR I'm positive. If it didn't complete it's cause you already looted the boss this reset. Can get it next week. But EN normal is very easy to pug anyways, it's an easy raid.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_153605.jpg (36KB, 499x199px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_153605.jpg
36KB, 499x199px
>>167149561
kek
>>
>>167150203
http://www.wowhead.com/flying just type in your server/character
>>
File: 5.png (78KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
78KB, 247x248px
>>167150250
>he doesn't run LFR for easy money and legendary bad luck protection points
typical retarded overwatchfag
>>
>>167150354
>elvui
>>
What's the best pet class? BM hunter or Demo lock?
>>
>>167150451
guaranteed replies.jpg
>>
>>167150470
Best in what way, like best DPS or most fun?
BM is piss easy and has good cleave/is good in M+ but Demo is probably better in raids.
>>
>>167149561
Legion Loremaster is a fucking cakewalk compared to previous ones. The region is so small that it takes almost no time at all.
Don't worry, the whole thing is streamlined and set up so that by the time you're 110 it's impossible to not have most of it.

The only one that won't just happen on its own is diplomat and a few tiny parts in explorer.
>>
How the fuck does people play Tauren? it feels like you're walking 50% slower than any other race
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (3MB, 1778x1001px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.png
3MB, 1778x1001px
why do pandas look so awful in raiding mogs lmao
>>
>>167150736
because pandas look awful
>>
>>167150569
I'll settle for demo because class fantasy
>>
>>167150782
Demo is probably a safer choice anyways because right now Aff is also good and Destro isn't bad, whereas hunters sort of got shafted pretty recently
>>
File: 1485207298954.gif (349KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1485207298954.gif
349KB, 300x169px
>>167149628
>>167149435
>popping drums on lfr trash
>>
>>167147153
>500k sustained and 800k+ bursts
>good
>>
>>167149827
>it's a tank who never tanked skorp on the same spot and let him do that cleaving thing to the entire raid and made us wiped 3 times before figuring out heroic mechanics actually hurts the raid episode

no small surprise that it's the same tank who fucked up 4 times on h krosus
>>
File: 1471949197048.jpg (141KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471949197048.jpg
141KB, 750x500px
>Banned till 2018 for using a Fishing bot for corrupted Ashbringer quest
>Only time I've ever used a bot

T-Time to die. I'm going to try one of those unbanning services
>>
>>167150687
[insert penis compensation jokes here]
>>
>>167151093
imagine being this guy
>>
>>167151093
Blizzard only does 6 month bans maximum now.
>>
>>167151093
Why are paladin players so consistently retarded?
>>
>>167151093
If it's your first offense you can try to appeal it and they might, just try to sound apologetic and hope you get a nice GM
>>
File: 1485584376662.png (259KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485584376662.png
259KB, 500x667px
>>167151126
Account Action: Suspended until 2018/08/01

Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

If only
>>
>>167150687
Here's the thing though: You're actually not.
Some people prefer to feel slower and stronger, despite being the same.
Aesthetics are half the game, friend.
>>
>>167151093
the corrupted ashbringer doesn't even look good and everyone and their sub-200k DPS retri dogs have them as part of their morg, why bother
>>
>>167151093
owned

>>167151126
not for repeat offenses
>>
>>167150736
I recently got the ToT heroic tier set on my pandaren mistweaver monk, it looks great together with the hidden red hidden artifact skin.
>>
>>167151221
he said this was his first time
>>
File: HOLDTHEFUCKUP.png (2MB, 1627x1078px) Image search: [Google]
HOLDTHEFUCKUP.png
2MB, 1627x1078px
>>167131780
What is this Vers is shit meme? I can't think of a dps class that doesn't have it as their third stat after certain softcaps. Vers is good even for dps. Improves your damage overall, including crits. Think of it like extra crit damage.
>>
>>167151093
That's what you get.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (24KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
24KB, 306x306px
>all these redditors in dalaran with Balance of Power artifact weapon skins
>>
>>167151324
t. jealous LFR shitter
>>
was running some LFRs and I noticed afflict locks has a small DPS spike during execute phrase, what gives?
>>
>>167151369
Not him, but I think the majority of the balance of power skins are pretty fucking ugly.

t. Keystone challenger
>>
File: reddit.jpg (97KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
97KB, 1023x682px
>>167151369
grats on your welfare skin my fellow gentle sir :)
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (11KB, 276x207px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.png
11KB, 276x207px
>>167151261
>
>>
>>167151261
vers is the fourth (fifth is I count INT) for sp for example
literally useless
>>
File: 1475485795754.png (73KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1475485795754.png
73KB, 184x184px
>Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl had to be cancelled because "dude what PTR is for testing??? since when"
>literally the second minievent we've had since the patch hit
this really sends my hamster wheel into overdrive...
>>
File: image.jpg (762KB, 1958x2937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762KB, 1958x2937px
>>167151369
>allowing everyone to experience the storyline of the game is bad
>>
>>167151540
Just because it's shit for one spec, doesn't mean it is for every spec. It's 2nd or 3rd best for like every rogue spec.

It's almost as if different specs have different spec priorities.
>>
>>167151589
terrible post
>>
File: 5.jpg (95KB, 688x529px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
95KB, 688x529px
>>167151494
>>167151512
keep crying jealous babies

>>167151589
>caring about warcraft lore post-WC3
>calls other people redditors
amazing
>>
File: 1420599165019.png (165KB, 882x626px) Image search: [Google]
1420599165019.png
165KB, 882x626px
>>167151540
>>167151565
Yeah, it's pretty much what I said. SP seems to be the exception to the rule. After softcaps it's third for 90% of dps.
>>
File: 4156164181.jpg (11KB, 614x526px) Image search: [Google]
4156164181.jpg
11KB, 614x526px
>>167151324
>everyone has the basic balance of power skin
>+15 recolor looks like shit
>glory of the legion hero recolor looks like shit
>>
File: pepesmug2.jpg (59KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmug2.jpg
59KB, 594x594px
>>167151652
>keep crying jealous babies

>being jealous of something literally everyone has
Why does shitters think that their Balance of Reddit skin and Suramar/Gul'dan reddit mount is something impressive?
literally everyone has it

using the skin or the mount is just pathetic because it just shows other people that you have literally nothing to show off
i'm a mythic raider and me and my entire guild laughs at shitters like you
>>
>>167151690
okay
but how exactly does the kirin tor tavern crawl affect your dps
>>
>>167151261
field testing results tell me that vers made me perform worse as havoc
>>
>>167151731
>arcanist redditsaber

truly the least impressive mount right now after smoldering reddit wyrm
>>
>>167151731
>that you have literally nothing to show off
t. WoD challenge mode polearm of overcompensation transmogger
>>
>>167151732
>it's "the don't misquote my post pls" autist episode
>>
>>167151652
>welfare skin that normal mode shitters have now, that normal mythic raiders have had for weeks

J-J-JEALOUS
>>
>>167151786
>d-dude my skin/mount i-isn't reddit because there's o-other reddit things in the game!!!

LOL
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (73KB, 1171x684px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.png
73KB, 1171x684px
>>167151604
i could go on, versa a shit delet it
>>
File: shamanMountv202.jpg (590KB, 2821x918px) Image search: [Google]
shamanMountv202.jpg
590KB, 2821x918px
wow this looks like dogshit
>>
File: 1420124876327.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420124876327.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>890 friends running Kara

is there any reason for doing it at that point? I can only speculate Nightbane is good for bad luck protection or the Urn trinket/Relics are desirable
>>
>>167151732
You're more adept at not doing the miniholiday because blizzard can't even test.
>>167151738
I find it odd Vers is so low for Havoc. You'd think it'd be right after Crit and Mastery, but nope it's at the bottom.
>>
>>167151778
>>167151731
>mfw I use the time lost proto drake
it makes both mythic memers and arena memers go in an autist screechfest
>>
>>167151881
higher dropchance of legendaries in regular mythic dungeons
>>
>>167151881
Nightbane chest and urn
EoC
The toy quest from NH
Both mounts

>>167151910
jelly, my only 'rare' mount is swift white hawkstrider, literally recoloured a million times, can't fly and looks like shit
>>
File: Y2yYXDx.jpg (190KB, 955x696px) Image search: [Google]
Y2yYXDx.jpg
190KB, 955x696px
>>167151786
>tauren dual wielding 2 of these glowing shit swords mog

really compensating for something lacking huh
>>
File: 1428348284415.gif (1MB, 290x352px) Image search: [Google]
1428348284415.gif
1MB, 290x352px
>>167151910
>time lost proto drake
YOU FUCKER
>>
>>167151731
>he uses mounts/titles/xmogs to show off instead of using those same things because they look good/thematical
9gag please go and stay go
>>
>>167151940
>EoC

but the gul'dan meme trink exists now
>>
>>167151791
>makes mistake like a retard
>LOL BUDDY CALM YOUR AUTISM
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_142210.jpg (399KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_142210.jpg
399KB, 1920x1018px
looks about right
>>
>>167151867
yeah there's also havoc and unholy and probably some others

>>167151690
nope not even close.
>>
>>167151867
>cherry picking specs that don't like vers
2/3 of rogue specs have haste as their lowest, does that mean haste is shit just because some specs hate it? Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1351636666420.png (63KB, 188x204px) Image search: [Google]
1351636666420.png
63KB, 188x204px
>>167151910
>killed vyragosa
>hype as fuck and explained to my roommate who know nothing about wow the implications behind killing vyragosa
>come back to storm peaks tomorrow and some nigger already killed time lost

I probably wouldn't have the patience to camp around that route anyways, especially with CRZ in place.
>>
>>167152002
Draught is fucking garbage compared to EoC on frost DK for example
>>
>>167152048
you are cherry picking classes that need it lmao
>>
>>167152041
Edgelord incarnate
>>
>>167152048
not him but vers is literally a shit stat
>increase damage and heals
B O R I N G
It's another step into dumbing down gearing. At some point they will probably only leave primary caracteristics like agi and intel on gear. Wish we'd kept multistrike instead of this uninspired piece of shit stat
>>
>>167152048
versa is objectively a garbage stat and should have never been implemented
>>
>>167152103
No, my whole point is that each class has different prios and just because some specs hate Vers, doesn't mean it's bad for everyone. Are you retarded?

>>167152120
Multistrike was a dumb stat
>>
File: 1365373426517.jpg (11KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1365373426517.jpg
11KB, 300x400px
>>167152048
>rogue is the only DPS spec that needs vers
>somehow listing every other class that doesn't need vers is cherrypicking

versatility is a lovely stat for healers but dude you need to calm down man
>>
>>167152093
I mean, I'm an assassination/outlaw rogue and haste is my worst stat and its doing a fuckton of damage.

Granted i dont have an 890+ EoC to compare it to, but its outperforming the frond trink off botanist by miles
>>
>>167152143
That wasn't ever something up for contention you inbred, of course some specs use vers but you said

>I can't think of a dps class that doesn't have it as their third stat

when there are 10 if not more dps specs where this is the case. It's an indictment of your class knowledge.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>Hey dude, let's put even more fucking useless currencies in the game
>Sure thing dude, how can we have an expansion without a currency that's completely fucking useless?
>>
>>167152213
Arms warrior in my raid had Draught do 20% of his overall damage on H Gul'dan the other night
It's a meme trinket
>>
File: 1482856737087.jpg (67KB, 604x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482856737087.jpg
67KB, 604x460px
>>167151910
i use the plagued protodrake because it's no longer obtainable and it's thematically fitting on my death knight main
i've had more people make level 1 alts on my faction just to tell me i have no life and then spit on me when they log back on their mains than compliments
>>
>>167152143
fuck you, multistrike was fun as fuck
>>
>>167152267
guaranteed replies

>>167152276
multistrike was literally just a gimmicky crit that looked more visually impressive if you were a caster
i will admit i do miss the tiny chaos bolt skulls though
>>
File: 1474923680749.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474923680749.gif
3MB, 368x349px
>>167152252
You need to calm your tits. That aint even the same anon.
>>
>>167152252
Please link the post where I said that it was like that for every spec. I might have said every rogue spec because that's what I play, but I never said it was for every single spec.

>>167152276
Multistrike was just a shitty version of Crit that was only good on proc heavy specs like Frost mage
>>
>>167152338
it was as good as stats could get
vers could basically not exist and it'd feel the same
>>
>>167152213
only classes its good for is ones that make mobs take more damage (rogue/warrior) or classes that mastery increases shadow damage (UH DK)

otherwise its kind of shitty, and dangerous to use with mechanics
>>
>>167152267
Solution: You can trade these marks for honor

that's it, issue solved
>>
>>167152276
it was crit
>>
>>167152213
As an 895 Assassination rogue with a Heroic Draught, Draught is shit for me. The on-use is ~6% of my damage.
It's good at lower ilvls since it doesn't scale with gear, but it gets worse the better your gear is for us.
>>
>>167152273
it's the naxx10 achievement drake isn't it?
gratz man make them jelly
>>
>>167152467
>only 6% of my damage
And how much is literally any other trinket
Other trinkets are like 2% total damage
>>
File: 1466378006626.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1466378006626.png
74KB, 412x351px
>tfw you bring oneitis to moonguard goldshire for laughs
>shes there most nights for hours at a time
>if I ask what shes doing she says shes just reading mrps cause its funny
>doesnt respond if I pry further
>make an alt to see what shes doing and shes wearing skimpy tops standing near naked draenei
>>
File: man.jpg (12KB, 467x359px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
12KB, 467x359px
>unironically using Reddit of Souls
>>
>>167152553
how the fuck do you "use" maw of souls?
>>
>>167152553
>using memento of reddit or any other reddit+ trinket
>>
>>167152405
>shitty
Maybe, I literally only play warrior and rogue at a mythic level, so i have a nonexistant understanding of other classes

>dangerous to use
standing still for 3 seconds wont kill you if you pay attention to boss timers and their ability cooldowns.
>>
>>167152596
Draught of Souls nub
>>
>fighting elite world boss solo, halfway through a boomkin comes to help
>barely does anything, literally only not dying because I'm there to tank and heal myself
>less than 5%, boss does some crazy 100-0 attack that blocks all healing and hits for like 2 million
>survive thanks to purgatory, kill the boss, die 3 seconds later
>druid just runs on to the next quest marker without even ressing me
>>
>>167152515
I get more damage from the Agi alone on my 890 Elemental Foci, ignoring the proc. A trinket that is effectively 6% damage in the best case scenario, doesn't scale up with more targets and can get you killed when you use it is an extremely mediocre trinket. If Haste was actually a decent stat for me it might be using, but it's not so it isn't.
Draught is still good if you need burst for something and good for M+, but it's crap for raids.
>>
File: 232131241244.jpg (80KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
232131241244.jpg
80KB, 500x737px
>>167152598
>tfw the same class/spec with roughly the same ilv outperformed me because of the reddit duo trinket: eye of upvotes and memento of redditgold

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE
>>
File: IMG_2062.jpg (35KB, 437x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2062.jpg
35KB, 437x425px
i want to hurt cute bears
>>
>>167152621
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1efg3uitY4HDHjnBtUckq5RPJ1XyyZIzVbt52otMa8Uc/htmlview?sle=true#

heres DK for instance
>>
>>167152598
>using any m+ gear
>not being in full raid drops

spotted the redditor
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (585KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
585KB, 1350x1080px
>>
File: 1420497540011.png (83KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
1420497540011.png
83KB, 210x195px
>>167152743
>he fell for the raid trinket meme
>>
>>167152365

I'm just following the post chain, I assumed you were >>167151261 as the stat screenshots were both in response to the assertions made in this post.
>>
>>167152751
>hair not blond

what this some kind of 4Chaniz transmog?
>>
>>167152826
Ah, yeah that was not me
>>
>>167151887
>You'd think it'd be right after Crit and Mastery, but nope it's at the bottom.

I'd imagine if you took demon blades, stacking haste would be your best thing to do after meeting the crit and mastery cap.
>>
>>167151887
>>167152939
stat weight for havoc changes after every single new item you get
>>
>>167152983
what's the logic behind this?
>>
File: 14417735959185.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
14417735959185.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>167152541
How do people like you exist?
>>
>>167152983
That's why people really should just sim themselves to get their stat weights but a lot of people are too lazy and would rather just copy paste from icy veins

>>167153013
The more you have of certain stats the less valuable they can become, or if one of your stats becomes too low it becomes important to get more
For example, if your haste is really low it'll be weighted highly cause you need more, but if your haste is really high you don't need it as bad
>>
whats the name of that website that shows me what are my best in slot items? i got like 5 different trinkets with similar stats and i cant figure out which one is better
>>
>>167153134
You should sim them yourself
But if you're lazy you can use Askmrrobot
>>
File: statweights.png (69KB, 1194x617px) Image search: [Google]
statweights.png
69KB, 1194x617px
>>167153013
that the stats (except redditility) are all really close obviously

here are my stat weights for example

>>167153098
yep
i see many DHs still stacking crit even with 4pc and 885+ ilvl and it really triggers me
>>
>>167153134

That'd be this site, now tell us your class, your stats, and the stats of the trinkets
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_234759.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_234759.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Quick lads, left or right?

And what about weapons? Getting bored with the blue lightsabers tbqhwy
>>
>>167152805
but my bis trinkets are from guldan and helya...
>>
>>167153215

Right, the darker tone and the little gold bits fit better

If you can, find a similar chest but with slightly darker plate parts, the chainmail decal is fine but the plate decal is too bright for the rest of your gear. Or mix in some lighter gloves and boots, since the shoulders of armour, which is where said plate is shown off the most, do tend to match the gloves and boots
>>
Arms or Fury for deeps? Is Focused Rage still all the rage for Arms? I fucking hate using it
>>
>>167153215
Took me over a minute to notice that there's even a difference desu
>>
File: tmp_6172-images(3)-1834730736.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6172-images(3)-1834730736.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
I have 2 character i play, a priest and a hunter on the alliance. My dickhead guild has decided they're going to swap to TN and to the horde. All my friends are in that guild but it would cost £80 to swap my priest and hunter. What should i do?
>>
>>167153403
Fury is better now and FR got nerfed. I don't know if it's still the best.
>>
I started playing this expansion less than a month ago. What ilvl is minimal for Karazhan and the two Suramar dungeons?
>>
>>167153795
850/840.
>>
>>167153753
>What should i do?
off yourself

>2017
>people are this dumb
>>
>>167153795
>karazhan (suitable for) 845 (min. ilv asked by dungeon finder) 860+
>suramar (suitable for) 830 (min. ilv asked by dungeon finder) 840+
>>
>>167153948
>>167153795
but if you want to pug it, then 880
>>
File: 1485433947807.gif (3MB, 546x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485433947807.gif
3MB, 546x600px
>>167153997
Gonna have trouble getting in as a dps then
>>
File: 1449966462134.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1449966462134.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>167150865
>Someone pops drums on pull for 3 bosses when we have mages AND a shaman in the raid before they're kicked and get upset about it
>>
>>167153215
Nice boots lmao
>>
mekgineers chopper MECHANO HOG at 25k gold in 2017 worth buying as a shitter who makes gold slowly?
>>
>>167152751
so basically reddit = actually playing the game and being good at it
lmao, being elitist about being casual, stay pathetic /vg/
>>
>>167154303
Redditors are unironically better at this game that people from /wowg/ because they actually try hard and put effort into the game whereas people here just complain and shitpost
>>
File: 1484920518941.jpg (70KB, 393x526px) Image search: [Google]
1484920518941.jpg
70KB, 393x526px
>>167153948
if you can use the base ilvl of gear that drops in the dungeon/raid, then you do not belong there, that is why warforging and titanforging exists

fucking casuals need to get this through their thick skulls
>>
>>167154286
>paying for a 2 seater land mount in 2017
>>
is the game shitting itself for anyone else currently guys?

i am on malganis, nothin is working

like, attacking an enemy just makes you stand there, while no enemy is targeting you but it takes around 3 minutes for ONE attack to come out

can anybody confirm?
>>
>>167154165
I hate bulky boots I'm going for a slim shoulderless look (I know I'm a plate class) but I'm definitely getting sick of having toes poking out
>>
>>167153943
>he's mad that the other guy has friends and he doesnt
>>
>>167154410
that's some damn good bait
>>
>>167154470
my ms shits itself when I am in highly populated areas on peak hours. frostmane EU
>>
>>167154595
no, this is unnatural though, also clicking to change spec for example, nothing even happens

"activate" button just stays red, when talking to NPCs they don't even show a dialog window

and after a few minutes of nothing happening it disconnects me
>>
File: tumblr_ogd88smR9feiafjfato1_540.gif (296KB, 529x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogd88smR9feiafjfato1_540.gif
296KB, 529x720px
I want to level a healer.
I have the following at 100, which should I do?

Fem Human Priest
Fem Human Paladin
Fem Nelf Druid
Fem Draenei Priest
Fem Draenei Paladin
Fem Draenei Shaman
Fem Draenei Monk
>>
>>167154679
druid
>>
>>167154679
any fem human
they look the best
>>
>>167154679
>all female
>doesnt have a equal mix of male and female
Go priest you tranny. Its fun and you have 2 viable healing specs.
>>
File: Untitled.png (121KB, 161x316px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
121KB, 161x316px
r8
>>
>>167154679
Pick the monk
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
So I started raiding around halfway through EN, and I'd parse >90% on most of my mythic fights (875-885 ilvl).

Now that I've reached the high 890's in NH I rarely parse higher than like 80% even though I'm playing near-perfectly, padding as much as I can, and have well-itemized gear with 4-set and BIS trinkets.

>git gud

Yeah whatever, but can anyone give me an honest opinion as to wtf is happening?
>>
so what, noone has this problem but me? what the fuck?

the game is literally unplayable right now, can't click on anything and just walk around, with NOTHING fucking working

is it my provider? what's going on here?
>>
Are there a lot of trannies in wowg? post pictures :3
>>
>>167154915
>blood elf
>nintendrone
>le ebin crossover
go away reddit
>>
>>167154934
if you're high 890, you're competing with people who might have better legendaries and better itemized gear
>>
File: 14029593019519.jpg (101KB, 513x496px) Image search: [Google]
14029593019519.jpg
101KB, 513x496px
>>167154745
I like how druids play as healers, they're probably the most fun, but I don't want to play a druid just because they're so over-privileged.

>>167154864
>>167154872
I was leaning on priest but I think my paladin is kinda cute too... tough!

>>167154918
That's probably the lowest on my list.

I just can't decide. I keep looking over the log-in menu and it's just so difficult to commit to one!
>>
File: 622099.jpg (1MB, 1000x1546px) Image search: [Google]
622099.jpg
1MB, 1000x1546px
>there are people with an active World of Warcraft subscription who are currently below ilvl 890
What do you even do in-game? Pet battles?
>>
>>167154679
>Draenei Monk
I don't know why, but it feels so wrong.
>>
>>167155128
I like to level up alts
>>
>>167155128
i would play the fucking game if it would be working at the moment
>>
>>167155105

I have BIS legendaries, but so does everyone else who's at the top of the list.
>>
>>167155128
>ilvl 890
>not 900
found the 890s shitter, nighthold released 2 weeks ago, if you've cleared normal and heroic AT THE VERY LEAST you have no excuse to be 900+ AT THE VERY LEAST

you have cleared normal and heroic AT THE VERY LEAST, right?
>>
>>167154934
>Padding to be a parse bitch
Lol
>>
File: 1469266149941.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1469266149941.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>167155128
>play my main
>see monk
>"looks nice, I'll make monk alt"
>play monk
>see hunter
>"looks nice, I'll make hunter alt"
>see rogue
>>"looks nice, I'll make rogue alt"
This ride never ends.
>>
File: character.png (174KB, 213x465px) Image search: [Google]
character.png
174KB, 213x465px
rate my mog

some things that have been said............

"even your character looks russian xD"
"most badass demon hunter I have seen"
"[Demonic] 10/10" some blutelf dh
>>
what is the most patrician class/spec

tell me now
>>
>forgot to upgrade orderhall for 2nd leg upgrade
>just get one in a NH pug
FUCK
>>
>>167155128
>Tfw you don't have time to raid with your guild because you're to busy lifting

Priorities anon
>>
>>167155602
blood elf paladin
blood elf mage
dwarf warrior
human death knight
night elf female warrior rogue hunter
>>
>>167155602
Fem human arcane mage
>>
>>167155124
I enjoy healing with my priest, but dont know anything about the pala.
>>
>>167155602

Pandaren Monk.
>>
>>167155128
>>167155519
i get a shitton of versatility gear and items to slots where I have a legendary
I'm exactly 890, tho
>>
>>167155525

Everyone else pads, and if I don't I'll end up at the bottom of the meters and probably benched.
>>
anyone elses game not working?

mal'ganis here, i can log in but then i can't do anything with my charakter

can't attack, can't talk to npcs, can't change spec

anyone else?
>>
How am I getting a Phase Burst runspeed buff in raids, is that a hunter pet ability?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020217_005733.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020217_005733.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>167155128
>>167155519
you guys mean bag ilvl right....

h.heh
>>
>>167152120
>Still printing items with Speed
>Doesnt tell you how much Speed you actually get
Haste should just improve movespeed for half its value or something
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020117_065911.jpg (5KB, 180x26px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020117_065911.jpg
5KB, 180x26px
>>167156381
???
>>
what ranged dps specs will get me into raids AND m+ no prob?

spriest? fmage? do huntards get much love?
>>
>>167154934
RNG is RNG anon. Some specs are full of it. Like for assassination, you could play perfectly and lose to someone who got better Poison Bomb procs. I'm sure other specs have the same issues.
>>
>>167156637
The "guild" spec.
>>
>>167156472
I have 4 legendaries in 4 separate slots and all are 940 now
>>
is demonic empowerment the clunkiest ability in the game?
>>
>>167156828
its for my alt, i want to gear up fast
>>
>>167156853
No, Atonement is
>>
There's a priest on my server named God and all he does is /spit on people and say "just a reminder that love isnt real and all women do is lie/cheat" in trade and general chat
>>
>>167157010
That's autistic.

And true.
>>
>>167135338
i found a really easy way to get gold.
Basically,mining is really good right now,since you get 30g for one felslate and 10 for one leystone ore,and you get a shitton of them.Just look for ores when you do shit,you dont even have to actively farm them.
Also,queue as a healer in LFR,you can go afk,and still get the sweet augment runes which go for 500g each and you get a lot of them.
>>
File: nooo.gif (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
nooo.gif
2MB, 720x405px
>Barrels o' Fun
>>
File: UVujma.jpg (104KB, 796x800px) Image search: [Google]
UVujma.jpg
104KB, 796x800px
>>167157391
But it's the most enjoyable Kirin Tor quest.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020217_011804.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020217_011804.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>167157352
>>167135338

Best place for mining is felslate basilisks in felsoul hold

was getting over 20k an hour but that was when felslate was 50-60g per

get a shoulder enchant

do orderhall missions for gold

do that to get a small stock of gold to start trading on the AH

then start leveling your profession and buying mats for low and selling finished product for a profit

its really that simple

defiled augment runes and ancient mana crystals an be bought and resold for profit over and over during the week but you have to get a feel for the prices first
get your hands on the tsm addon and all its ancillary stuff and it makes it much easier and enjoyable.

set up and run the tsm sniper and snag low price things as long as you have a decent idea of what they are and why they are in the sniper.
>>
Who I imagine is playing every femdranei I see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-qcz47h9zo
>>
>>167156637
Huntards are in demand right now from what I've seen in in-game recruitment channels
Shame rdps is boring as sin to play in my opinion
>>
>>167158001
>That fucking music

Is this seriously what people listen to nowadays?

Linking this shit should be a bannable offence
>>
File: IMG_3954.jpg (22KB, 283x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3954.jpg
22KB, 283x209px
Would you a Jaina
>>
>>167157391
>>167157559
That shits broken as fuck,i couldnt even click at one of the barrels and it just spent like 10 mins following me around
>>
File: 1478799608340.jpg (49KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478799608340.jpg
49KB, 960x960px
>>167158707
>it just spent like 10 mins following me around
>>
>>167158581
man I masturbated to her so hard when I was a teen
>>
File: 1484003422802.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484003422802.png
21KB, 657x527px
Would I be to far behind if I started playing again?

I haven't played since a month after release
>>
File: gun.jpg (62KB, 477x296px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
62KB, 477x296px
>muh vanilla so good
>man i loved vanilla dungeons le ebin
meanwhile these same retards are not even able to do a clean run in RtK as soon as someone gets dc'd everyone leaves.
>man I don't want to wait (1 FUCKING minute) till another player joins
>oh you already killed the first 2 bosses? /leaves

fucking mad as shit
>>
File: monte.jpg (5KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
monte.jpg
5KB, 200x197px
>+2 depleted.
>>
>>167158807
I came back two weeks ago
You'll have a dark period in the beginning but if you make it past that you should be fairly caught up
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (45KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
45KB, 900x900px
>>167158847
>+15 HoV fast run lf carry
>>
>>167158581
This is not how Jaina hairstyle works
>>
File: peru_dogs_pay_WoW_subs.png (96KB, 711x134px) Image search: [Google]
peru_dogs_pay_WoW_subs.png
96KB, 711x134px
>queue for some comfy dungeons on druid alt
>pops as tank
>dps pulling every wave
>healer not letting them die
>pic related
Why are peruvians terrible people? Is it really a matter of shitty parenting? Is the poverty able to crush their sense of self awareness? Or maybe being known as some of the worst people in the western hemisphere is what encourages their behavior like some sort of self fulfilling prophecy?
>>
File: 1436296612833.jpg (274KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1436296612833.jpg
274KB, 1000x1000px
would you a snu?
>>
>>167156637
If you're good at it shadow priests are very sought after
>>
>>167158816
>having trouble in KZ this far into the extension
only time I had it was literally on release with shitty pugs, still went fine but lead dcd, we waited thirty minutes then left.
>>
>>167158807
same, i got back 2 weeks ago, you'll catch up, just be prepared to meet shitters who do heroics thinking everyone is ilvl 900+ with 6 gorillion legendaries
>>
>>167158768
And now you don't? What a faggot.
>>
>>167159009
hardly anyone does stuff with her anymore
mostly webms, but there are few
>>
>>167158986
I got back to wow from a ~4-5 month break
I'm not even one of those assholes who is undergeared and sets minimum ilvl to ~890 or some shit
840+ that's it, i'm 849 myself
>>
Can a vengeance demon hunter be successful at all in casual BGs? Trying to decide which spec to focus my AP on and a major factor is not wanting to be effectively locked out of doing the occasional bit of PvP.
>>
File: legdnaryitems.jpg (2MB, 850x2300px) Image search: [Google]
legdnaryitems.jpg
2MB, 850x2300px
I own the most legendaries jelly?
>>
>>167158945
I see Peruvians are the plague of the US servers. In EU it is typically the Russians.
>>
>take a couple months off from legion
>ilvl 900 boe gear being sold on the AH
>deck myself out to 880 minus a lego

Why is this allowed
>>
>>167158945
jajajaja fallsjane said you dont know how to play. way to be a shitter.
>>
>>167159318
Just get both specs to 34 points since the traits become irrelevant in instanced pvp after the 34th point.
>>
>>167159389
>Grouped with Russians
>Their addons spew out information that's all in Russian so you just get huge speech bubbles of '?????????'
>>
>>167159434
Because it gives guilds a way to make money for their banks?

Also none of it's tier and afaik there aren't any 900 BoE relics.
>>
>>167159434
any peice of gear from nighthold that isnt tier is trash
Paying 200k for an ilvl900 peice of gear is a rip off
>>
>>167158945
Those are brazilians, not peruvians.
>>
>>167159576
>mfw I payed 85k for a 890+socket
>>
>>167159657
You can't manage your shekels for shit
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_020217_015531.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_020217_015531.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are you geared for karazhan /wowg/?
>>
>>167159472
Yeah I imagine that is because I just stood still every time he pulled. Later I pulled out google translate and told him to stop pulling and I think some part of the message made it through the layers of choclo surrounding his brain because he stopped pulling every single mob.
>>
>>167159702
I'm in a small guild so we won't raid mythic (not enough people), and this cloak is better than the heroic tier cloak.
I'll get the 4 tier set bonus from the others.
>>
>>167159613
How can you tell? Both countries speak portuguese.
>>
>>167159724
I swear to god every 10 posts is a screenshot from you
Please stop
>>
why does everyone use elvui

it's ugly as fuck
>>
File: j9d9roP.png (14KB, 106x99px) Image search: [Google]
j9d9roP.png
14KB, 106x99px
rate my trinket collection from nighthold guys

>tfw still no two set
>>
>>167159724
>elvui
>>
>>167159887
>why does everyone use [objectively best UI]
>it's [subjectively] bad looking

hmmm
>>
File: defias_jelly.jpg (759KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
defias_jelly.jpg
759KB, 1200x1300px
removed defias set, worth million, jelly?
>>
>>167159724
stop posting please you fucking retard
>>
>>167160076
would you sell it for a million if someone offered it?
>>
downing guldan theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFKeFMUS60
>>
>>167159846
Peruvians don't speak portuguese.
>>
>check that website that shows your legendary "killpoints" on my main yesterday
>get a legendary 5 minutes later
>check it again on my alt today
>got a legendary 5 minutes later

hmm......
>>
If you play an orc female you need to seek help asap
>>
>>167160461
Link it famalam
I need the luck
>>
>>167160052
The ironing is strong with this one.

"best" is a meaningless, subjective buzzword.
>>
Orc players: which clan your "identify yourself" as a member?
>>
>>167161059
im an ass man myself
>>
>>167160461
>685ish points
>4 leggos
>2 best for raiding

Even though my luck is disgusting it really shows how shit the system is, 90% of people get jewed and the 10% with their BiS get no excitement from the system anymore. Plus each time you get a legendary that sucks you know you need to do the same amount of work as all the previous ones to roll the dice again.
>>
>>167161059
Clan of the fuccbois
>>
>>167161059
OpTic
>>
Where do I break tier for SP? So much versatility on the pieces fug. Should I even go for 4pc without the wrists?
>>
Are there any qt trap girls in wowg
>>
>>167157391
please, it's the most painless kirin tor quest. even if you keep fucking up and stay at level 1 you'll eventually finish it.
>>
>>167161385
It's not that it's hard to complete, it's just not fun
>>
>>167155602
undead priest
>>
File: warrior.jpg (158KB, 931x863px) Image search: [Google]
warrior.jpg
158KB, 931x863px
>he doesn't main a Male Orc Warrior

Care to explain yourselves, /wowg/?
>>
>>167161368

There's 3. This one, she's not here atm tho. There's Samsa and Lola too, dunno if they're in the thread now.
>>
>>167160165
no
>>
File: ebf.jpg (35KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
ebf.jpg
35KB, 680x486px
>>167155684
>tfw dwarf warrior since day 1
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.png (116KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.png
116KB, 589x493px
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE SO MUCH VERSA ON NH CLOTH PIECES, IT'S SUCH A FUCKING HORRIBLE STAT AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN A THING PLUS IT'S BORING AF
I CAN'T BREAK THE FUCKING HASTE CAP THIS WAY
>>
>>167161720
I'm not a faggot sorry
>>
>>167155684
>Blood elf
>Ever
KAY WHY ESS
>>
>>167161756
Is that Vjera? ;o
>>
>>167162038
I can't believe they removed multistrike but didn't remove this shit.

>Maybe if we put versa on almost every gear in the game people will like it
>>
jelly?
>>
>put my 840 new mage alt through the 4 mythics for the weekly
>titanforged 900 metronome

good week lads.
>>
>What should be part of warlock class fantasy is a trinket from a warlock for everyone to have

so glad I have CHAOS MAGIC that's apparently uncontrollable much like the CHAOS MAGIC demon hunters use that is 100% reliable in all situations with static guaranteed increases & effects

so glad I rely on trinkets for cooldowns

so glad I rely on random procs for literally everything

>no soul shards = shit dmg
>no ulthalesh souls = shit damage
>no souls when I have soul shards = shit damage,

DO NOT USE SOUL SHARDS UNLESS ALL YOUR RNG IS READY AT THE SAME TIME

MASSIVE WAVE OF ADDS SPAWNED AND YOU HAVE NO SHARDS? WELL LMAO RETARD SHOULD'VE CONSIDERED THAT WHEN YOU CAST A UA (40% OF YOUR OUTPUT) 15 SECONDS AGO

YOU HAVE SOUL SHARDS AND THE MASSIVE WAVE OF ADDS SPAWNED? THEY'RE DEAD BEFORE TWO SEEDS BECAUSE YOUR DOTS DO NO DAMAGE TO TRIGGER THE EXPLOSION WITHOUT EITHER MG CHANNEL OR REAP LMAO

>HE EXPECTED TO DO AOE DAMAGE AND SINGLE TARGET LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

>DH single target build is one talent different from optimal AOE build
>DH AOE is still fucking insane with a """"""single target"""""" build
>>
check this is pure vanilla, removed epic questline. COMFIRMED vanmilla player, jelly?
>>
File: cat eating watermelon.jpg (608KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cat eating watermelon.jpg
608KB, 1600x1200px
Do BG wins count towards kill points at all? I've been doing BGs lately for the ez AP but I'm not sure if it's helping me in the long run
>>
>>167155519
>he's in a guild that runs raiddits
>>
File: 1485230009163.png (832KB, 827x543px) Image search: [Google]
1485230009163.png
832KB, 827x543px
>>167163456
Wow Blizz put rng into a spec who would have guessed?
>>
>>167163456
>put up dots and channel is 2 hard blizzrd :(((
>>
File: 1455130117260.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1455130117260.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>167161756
there's no way this is a trap

am i being bamboozled
>>
>>167164756
hips don't lie lad
>>
>>167154915
That's actually legit af. Get a different (much smaller) belt though
>>
>>167164724

>plays a warrior or rogue main
>>
>>167164798
if that's a man then i'll have to start questioning everyone i see
>>
should i shill out a lvl 100 boost for my lvl 70 hunter?
>>
wtf they gave ass rogues blind and shroud again?

what else have a missed?
>>
File: 1474024518649.jpg (4MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1474024518649.jpg
4MB, 10000x10000px
>Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes
>>
File: DROGBAR ROCKS, DROGBAR STONES.jpg (84KB, 637x516px) Image search: [Google]
DROGBAR ROCKS, DROGBAR STONES.jpg
84KB, 637x516px
>>
4k HD TEXTURES WHEN
>>
>tfw BoS spec is best for AoE and ST right now

I hate this spec honestly.
>>
why am i such a cool ganker?

>see low level
>stun
>start auto attacking
>he sees that im not there to 1 shot him, so tries to run away using all his ccs, mobility and healing
>imprison
>kill off pets
>/dance
>continue chase across corrupted swamp area
>imprison
>/bye
>shadowmeld
>gets killed by 5 wasps
>>
>>167165712
bos?
>>
>>167165712
explain?
>>
>>167165762
Breath of Sindragosa frost dk build
>>
>>167165259
bump

should i?

currently playin my ret
>>
>>167165653
>4k HD textures
>in a game that runs on 10 year old shader model 2 GPUs with 128 MB VRAM

brul.
>>
alright just bought my 2nd shill 50 buck lvl 100 boost
>>
File: 1457313836480.png (48KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1457313836480.png
48KB, 2000x2000px
>>167165752
>fear
>seduce
>fear
>fear
>fear
>melee him with no weps so he can't mount up and escape
>repeat
>>
File: snuh.gif (288KB, 404x325px) Image search: [Google]
snuh.gif
288KB, 404x325px
>>
what wowg used to like... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTZTPcPDuiY
>>
>>167165752

>warlock with sacrolash ring
>put corruption on anyone not 110
>reap
>watch as 40s corruption slowly kills him
>if it doesn't kill him he's snared 60% for 40s

lel
>>
HUNTER IS GOOD DD but only without pet
prove me wrong
>>
>>167137116
parsing low on skorp means your guild isn't retarded and didn't pull extra scorpions so he's retarded on that front

and well gul'dan is part on how much you're saving cd's and speed boost for eyes (which might be necessary if some of your guildies suck at swapping or dps in general) and how much time you're spending 60 yards from the boss waiting for more people to break someone's bonds, but you can still do well there without fucking up, but yeah not having as much tier will still hurt there
>>
>>167163908
Do you mean towards getting leggos? If so, then yes.
>>
>>167166293
beastmaster
>>
>>167165752
I am the coolest
>Flying around Azeroth doing Archaeology and some other random shit
>See Alliance player questing in level appropriate zone
>Fly between camera frustum and their character
>Scares the shit out of them, think they are about to be ganked
>Spin their character toward me, pop cooldowns...
>Continue on my way doing more important shit than stopping to internet bully someone
>They watch me leave, angry at themselves for being jumpy little fags
>>
>>167166501
wat
>>
>discord is a must
>flask and food is a must
>normal nighthold
>>
Just boosted a hunter

What spec is best to level to 110`?
>>
File: holdon.png (260KB, 777x1300px) Image search: [Google]
holdon.png
260KB, 777x1300px
>>
>>167166717
surv
>>
>>167166762
sure? not bm?
>>
>>167166818
bm yes
>>
File: 1461264547781.jpg (31KB, 604x213px) Image search: [Google]
1461264547781.jpg
31KB, 604x213px
i just hit 110 /wowg/

now what do i do? i'm at ~785 ilvl so i can't do heroic dungeons
>>
>>167166943
what now..
>>
File: 1481584014633.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1481584014633.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>get shitty Unholy legendary shoulders for my 4th legendary
>figure it's going to be months before I get my 5th
>unsub and bitch to GM about not getting bracers
>just opened a cache and got legendary bracers
>>
File: 1473965907598.png (10KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1473965907598.png
10KB, 528x424px
>>167167268
swindled the swindlers
>>
>>167167268
post proof
>>
>nightbane run
>get to first crystal with everyone over 800k dps total
>miss timer

ahahah epic :)
>>
File: bracers.jpg (58KB, 537x427px) Image search: [Google]
bracers.jpg
58KB, 537x427px
>>167167358
Proof that I got the bracers or proof that I bitched to a GM?
>>
What spec do you level Hunter as?
>>
>>167167483
Watch it lad
You might trigger some peoppe with that UI
>>
>>167167583
Yeah I'm well aware of how autistic people are about ElvUI in these threads
>>
>>167167483
>elvui
>plays a gnome
can't make this shit up
>>
hello what is the most fun healer that isn't disc?
>>
>>167167671
>>167167658
Whoa....
>>
File: postpandaria.jpg (241KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
postpandaria.jpg
241KB, 900x800px
>>
>>167167801
That image and its spelling is grating
>>
>>167167117
Unlock WQs. Do your emissary caches. for 3 835+ pieces. Do any WQs that give upgrades.

If you have the money consider buying a DMF trinket (if it's good for your class) and maybe some NH BoEs if they are well statted.

Once you are ~820 try looking for Mythic 0 groups. Try to clear all your mythic dungeons this week since the final boss will drop an extra piece in each.

Boost your keystone as high as you can, try finding groups that will agree to give you all the loot you can use (most will).
>>
>>167168068
thanks but i don't understand half of what you said
>>
>>167168186
this is why we need a wall
>>
File: hordelogo.jpg (422KB, 821x880px) Image search: [Google]
hordelogo.jpg
422KB, 821x880px
you didnt see this before until now
>>
Illidan and Tyrande die at the end of Argus
>>
>reddit's class (druids) get the ultimate reddit skin (balance of power)

looks like mountain dew or razer sponsored it
>>
What was the purpose of training Withered? They didn't show up during any boss encounter.
>>
>>167168295
Even if this was true I couldn't give less of a shit
>>
>>167168295
illidan dies in black temple actually
>>
File: tumblr_ok250iAncE1rp0u8oo2_1280.png (1MB, 1000x1313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok250iAncE1rp0u8oo2_1280.png
1MB, 1000x1313px
>>167168295
>>
>>167140807
Mailbox dancing
>>
File: keyboard.jpg (237KB, 2076x1334px) Image search: [Google]
keyboard.jpg
237KB, 2076x1334px
i u didnt own this u are noob
>>
>>167168298
post it
>>
File: nightelfandbadass.png (268KB, 740x855px) Image search: [Google]
nightelfandbadass.png
268KB, 740x855px
badass
>>
File: The_New_Lich_King.jpg (74KB, 855x477px) Image search: [Google]
The_New_Lich_King.jpg
74KB, 855x477px
>>167168295
NO PEACE
NO REST
>>
>>167168639
troll is here gaian way
>>
>>167168295
Who?
The only character i know his Khawdgar
>>
File: 1482637429985.gif (980KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
1482637429985.gif
980KB, 245x176px
>Welcome home master, may I take your... HEAD!!
>>
File: duff.jpg (528KB, 1176x882px) Image search: [Google]
duff.jpg
528KB, 1176x882px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMsdt_vKJIY
>>
File: 1334537487437.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1334537487437.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>agree to switch from WW to BrM with my GM
>have barely 15% haste
>take shit loads of damage in mythic+ tests

i have made a terrible mistake
>>
File: 1466396597142.jpg (962KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466396597142.jpg
962KB, 1920x1080px
very pretty area 2tb
>>
Well fudge

Veressa's voice actress is Nora the Sole Survivor

if Veressa was already waifu material, now shes the god tier of waifuness!
>>
anywhere a list of mobs you can turn as a hunter
>>
File: nvm fixed it.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
nvm fixed it.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>886 prot paladin
>Normal NH is a fucking loterry where reward is me not getting globaled by the boss
>860 brewmaser with random WQ items and no goblet
>I have to check wowhead for boss damage to make sure that I didn't bug out and zone into raid finder by some strrange magic
If I only knew that beforehand
>>
OH HUEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY

hunter lodge is the most boring one WHY?
>>
IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHAT LAY BEYOND
>>
is it normal that after playing wow legion i wanna be orally raped by futa maiev and other wardens, then at last by cordana and transform into a futa because she would feed me fel corrupted ssemen
>>
>>167169571
Why don't you put that creativity into proper writing and share it with the rest of us degenerates?
>>
>>167168186
When you hit 110 you will get a quest that will let you unlock World Quests (WQs). Some of these quests will reward you with gear, do those. You also want to do the weekly world boss WQ for a chance at a 860 piece. You also want to go to your class hall and immediately begin researching artifact knowledge.

If you look on your map there will be a section in your bottom left that shows your available emissary quests. Completing WQs for the relevant factions will reward you a box that will contain another 835+ piece of gear. You will start with three of them and get a new one each day at reset.

Once you finish your emissary quests If you're ~820 ilvl try to find a Mythic 0 group. Ask your guild for help if you have one. Finishing this will give you a mythic keystone. If you look in the premade finder for groups that are boosting/carrying keys you can have them carry you through whatever dungeon it is (provided it's not HoV) and they will give you all the loot (6pieces of 850+ gear)
>>
>>167168295
Atleast they'll be together in death.

:_;
>>
File: Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish.png (33KB, 470x388px) Image search: [Google]
Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish.png
33KB, 470x388px
>>167165752
>fly around in low level areas and use pic related
>doesn't dismount you when used so it's like a heat seeking missle that travels on the ground

>killed someone with a leader icon
>his friend comes later and try to rez him
>as soon as his channel his done I nuked them both from orbit and they both hatemail me

also
>know of that one quest in borean tundra where you have to watch some NPC slowly walk down from a tower, wait for another 1 minute of RP event before actually completing the quest where Saurfang steps in to kill a bunch of undeads
>kill the nercomaner/undead/saurfang and the hordecuck in one fell swoop with this bad boy
>>
>>167169571
I don't like Legion maiev, her voice sounds really grainy compared to WC3 maiev.

I guess it's still better than the faux-Jamaican accent that Tyrande is doing now though.
>>
Arms or Frost for PvE?
>>
THE SKIES HAVE JUDGED YOU AND FOUND YOU WANTING
>>
File: AUTISM.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
AUTISM.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>Prot paladin is absolutely fucking boring
>Only viable for farm content
What the fuck happened
>>
>>167169857
Dispose of it.
>>
Just came back to wow for nighthold. As an MM hunter, should I be bringing a lust/Brez pet to dungeons or just stay as lone wolf?
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (25KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
25KB, 600x582px
>>167162515
>confirmed wotlk baby that no one liked so he had to farm vanilla shit alone posts his "collection" of valueless items again
wew
>>
who /leveling alts/ here
>>
>>167169775
I seriously want to know what's up with her VA. Does she forget which voice she did over and over again and no one's brave enough to say anything about it?
>>
>>167170164
have you considered that he could be a she
>>
so do i purify only when its red or am i missing somerthing?
>>
>>167162038
They didn't want NH to be your one-stop shop to get your best secondaries with 2pc/4pc so they gutted one of the good stats so you'll run EN/ToV more
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>167170172
reporting in
>>
>>167170252
have you considered that xir could be neither, shitlord?
>>
File: 1484662988863.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1484662988863.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
Will they ever create a better cloth set than dark purple Dark Coven or the default?
>>
>>167169831
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
how do i get my pet to skin / loot for me?
>>
>>167170515
Frost.

master's will be done.
>>
>>167169775
>>167170203
Remember when Tyrande was a fierce, amazonian war general with a clear voice and eloquent speech who didnt seem to constantly be on the verge of crying in frustration? And when being forcefully seperated from Malfurion didnt reduce her to a whiny lovebird?
I remember.
>>
>>167169645
Except it dismounts you now.
HA HA
>>
>>167170203
I doubt the current VA of Maiev is the same one we had in WC3/BT
>>
>>167170252
>she
lmaoing @ u buddy
>>
some small UI questions if anyone can help,

i'm looking to remove the one button press to open all my bags. instead i want holding shift+b to open them all, and b to only open the first bag.

secondly, i want mousing over things like an xp bar or my health bar to show the numerical value and not a %, but for them to only show when mousing over, not as a default.

both of these things were default last time i played, is it possible to go back?
>>
File: 1477256558375.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477256558375.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
>>167169604
i see the WQs now

thanks famalamz
>>
File: moonguardus.png (610KB, 615x425px) Image search: [Google]
moonguardus.png
610KB, 615x425px
I've seen posts you people wouldn't believe. Pozy posting pics of her room. I watched Khubbo glitter with dubs in the Goblinthreads. All those moments will be lost in the archives, like Vjera, Musei, Pizzacat...pandariathreads. Time to trip.
>>
>>167170759
fug

thank god I got it on my DH
>>
File: etraeus.png (349KB, 416x424px) Image search: [Google]
etraeus.png
349KB, 416x424px
THE STARS ALIGN
FEAR THEIR PORTENTS
>>
>>167171631
Why is he called Star Ogre?
>>
File: 1419578234552.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1419578234552.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>167171631
>Die to star augur
>He literally calls you a pleb
>>
File: 1456896542174.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1456896542174.png
116KB, 402x398px
>899
>>
>>167171847
>What meager peonage. I expected more from you.
>Held by the majesty of the stars. You are nothing. Less than nothing.

Moroes has the best wipe quote, though.
>Perhaps your party would be more comfortable at the children's table.
>>
>>167170774
It's the same, also the same girl who did the generic nelf female.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Debi_Mae_West
>>
did i miss any COOL SHIT by not participating in this year's lunar festival? can i get it in the 3 remaining days?

i play wow since mid lich king and always had a feeling that this shit is like several times a year like darkmoon faire, but realized now it's just chinese new year event????
>>
What happened to that guy who wanted to make a priest-paladin only guild on AD?
>>
Anyone knows of site that I can get sound?
To be precise, I'm interested in raid boss quote, that Botanist guy from NH.
>At least power is something your feeble minds comprehend.
>>
File: 03.png (67KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
67KB, 480x480px
>>167172268
who?
>>
>>167172174
>did i miss any COOL SHIT
Yes, the meme dragon costumes which you can keep in combat with skymirror and put on the whole raid with reflecting prism
>can i get it in the 3 remaining days?
yes, takes 2-3 hours to get all costumes
>>
>>167172120
Oh god, she sounds completely different. Did her voice suddenly age or does she think Maiev should sounds like an old as fuck elf?
>>
>>167172447
Maybe also has something to do with the fact that there was a 10~year gap between her doing the voice the last time.
>>
Did anyone ever bring up in alpha/beta that warlocks have no proper cooldowns besides a shit talent?

Look how many any single melee class has.
>>
>>167172327
Just extract them.
I used CascView to get every single sound in the game in European Spanish, but you'll probably need a Legion filelist. I have one if you need it, but it's not updated for anything added beyond 7.0.3.
>>
File: hardcore2.png (468KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hardcore2.png
468KB, 800x800px
>>
>>167170203
>>167170774
>>167172120

Holy Shit, Maiev Its Tsunade!

all makes fucking sense now!

THE SHIPPING TRAIN on 7.2 HAS NO BRAKES!

>>167172802

not really, she also voices Sira, and her voice is less BATelF than Maiev now

this sounds like blizzard trying to cheap her VA work by making her voice all wardens, also this Why Nora/Courtenay Taylor is voicing only Veressa and the Fucked up elf warlock on Legion
>>
>>167172447
That's how good voice actors work.

if you watch chinese cartoons, think of Toyosaki Aki. One day she voices a retard like K-on Yui, other day she does fucking Medaka.

Or whatwashername. One day she does Konata, other day she does Haruhi.
>>
File: 1466063215393.jpg (479KB, 1250x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1466063215393.jpg
479KB, 1250x1126px
>>167173138
>>167166720

can we please report this meme/v/fucker out of /wowg/
>>
>>167173316
newfag
>>
>>167173138
You're only hardcore if you're a fem blood elf.
Casuals go with fem night elf.
>>
>>167173316
>>167173425
boom headshot
>>
>>167173247
Yes. But you don't see Aki voicing Yui like Medaka.

That's what Maiev's VA is currently doing. She is mixing shit up. All she needs to do is go back and listen to her original Maiev voice in WC3 or BT.
>>
Haha im doing the quest the quest where u gotta collect thalyssra's items at her home when she was nightborne Where is her dildoe hahaha??? Just kidding she doesnt need 1 because im a demon hunter boy and ill take care of that with my metamorphosis , , when i come back home and feed her some more ancient mana.. hehe ^^ She is such a bitch i like it when she says "Ooh thats a big one" during withered army training ;-) Big one xd She is such a huge withered slut, too bad they are all ugly noseless fuckers that need to be destroyed. they are like elf versions of that pic of michael jackson with no nose
>>
>>167173642
>>167173642
new thread
>>167173642
>>167173642
>>
>Mfw Meryl's voice actress is Maiev
>mfw Mei Ling 's voice actress is Li Li
>>
>>167151261
for classes that rely on rng procs from crits/mastery vers can be pretty much bottom of the list.
Thread posts: 782
Thread images: 190

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.