[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5N@F/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 186

File: update.png (45KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
update.png
45KB, 640x796px
Teaser NEVER EVER Edition

Previous Thread
>>166675497
>>>/vg/freddy

>Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - SL: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1729/
FNAF BOOK: https://www.amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: http://gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: http://scottgames.com
Asset Rips: http://s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: http://5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: http://pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: http://pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw88zQTxq48 [Embed]

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>>
>>
File: reinhardt_caramelbon.png (239KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
reinhardt_caramelbon.png
239KB, 640x1136px
2nd for sweets
>>
>last thread hit image limit with nearly 100 posts left
Damn, when was the last time that happened? I literally can't remember.
>>
>>166865145
here comes a special boy!
overalls with autism!
>>
Reposting spooky
http://pastebin.com/gthtVFWT

In the meantime, I'm experimenting with making a text-based CYOA like those old-school adventure books. Expect the first dozen-ish chapters of that to get posted sometime this week along with another Roommates lemon.
>>
>>166865186
I don't know. Was there high caliber shitposting or a quest involved?
>>
>>166865186
Some time in 2015 or so after Undertale came out was the last time I remember.
Slow quiet threads can be quite comfy.
>>
File: Springtrap.jpg (391KB, 645x740px) Image search: [Google]
Springtrap.jpg
391KB, 645x740px
The long awaited, most anticipated third chapter of "Springtrap just wants a quiet life". A tale of suffering and high-impact violence. Comments and critique would be much appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13o7uB4qHfZU-cN_SYlH3tHyMd7Q4gWVmj0KQHJVo71w/edit?usp=sharing

Here are the first two parts, compiled in one neat and tidy document.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19_we3KXhcDUhMYM8jJyPMWJN76clKOMPu968t8lFEf0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>166865584
Not much shitposting actually
>>
>>166865623
>Slow quiet threads can be quite comfy.
Truth. Exhibit A:
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/143995304/
>>
>>166866661
I don't get it
>>
>>166865554
I missed this the first time it was posted. Glad I didn't miss it again.

You have a knack for body horror. This story supersedes the game itself in my eyes since it's pacing and the descriptions are that well executed. It takes the idea of Ennard wearing a suit and actually goes in an interesting direction. I especially loved the brown sludge, that bit made me think of what happens when you mix your skittles in water.

Good stuff, ShadowBon. Aside from this little error
Harder and harder he tried, but AMOUNT OF WILLPOWER was enough to return control of his own body to him.
>>
>>166866862
Basically, after a thread reached bump limit, 2 threads got made at the same time. One of them, which everyone decided to use, got real shitpost-y real fast. Instead of letting the other one, which was linked, fall off the board as usual,5-10 people decided to use it instead. They kept it bumped for the 3 days it took the "actual" thread to reach bump limit, and during that time it had actual game discussion, some OC, and everyone was polite to one another. Then everyone else flooded in and turned it to shit immediately.
>>
The way Ennard left Michael's body was really stupid.

Getting vomited out without any blood or guts somehow is the dumbest way to do it. He should've ripped his way out of Mike and rode off in his severed head like The Thing for something that's both darkly humorous and actually pretty creepy.
>>
>That thread theme

New Gen when?
>>
>>166867229
It could be that sense Baby was his sister, that she wanted to leave, if she had to, in a way that would still leave a body for Michael to use.

Granted just being thrown up into a sewer after the plan actually worked is pretty hilarious.
>>
>>166867084
Thanks anon, it means a lot to me. The idea of someone being aware but unable to do anything after getting suited is one that I feel is underutilized, and this was sort of a logical next step.
>that error
Oops, fixed it.
>>
>>166867229
>using "he" for Ennard when 4 of the 5 animatronics that make her up are female
>using "he" when Ennard's dominant personality is Baby
>>
>>166867587
Reminds me of that Harlan Ellison story "I have no mouth and I must scream". Although conversely, having an artificial intelligence whose motivations with your suffering are a completely mystery is spooky in it's own right, separate from the international hate machine that is AM.

I agree with you, that idea's underrated. I was surprised and subsequently pleased to see someone converge that idea and Sister Location, which is admittedly pretty sparse on OC.
>>
>>166867545
Baby seemed to recognize him more as his dad, going off of the Private Room and the Night 4 monologue, the latter of which is more than just a little aggressive. It seems more like you're a convenience, rather than an aid to her.

>>166867742
The bushy eyebrows and stupid look on Ennard's face in the Private Room make me go for he.
>>
File: bowl stick.png (52KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
bowl stick.png
52KB, 900x700px
feesh
>>
>>166865554
Damn, this story is pretty good. The mental image of Ennard practicing how to act human but not quite succeeding was spooky and the description of Ennard's evacuation was really vivid. Nice job.
>another Roommates lemon
Oh boy, I'm excited now. There better be some bunny loving[./spoiler]
>>
>>166868383
It reminds me of those /x/ skinwalker stories where the guy comes back all jerky and "off". Might be my favorite piece of OC someone's done with SL to date.

Between the weird movements and the voice imitation I wonder if Scott got inspiration for Ennard from the skinwalker stories, actually.
>>
>>166868332
Oh sorry, go the names mixed up, long day.

However if Ennard wanted to escape mostly undetected and not leave any viasble evidence that he/she left then he had to escape in a way that would be almost unnoticeable. A way that someone could easily just think that they saw something. Escaping through the mouth and into a sewer allows for that. No dead/really messed up body left behind, and no proof of something just popping out of William.
>>
>>166868383
There's gonna be more bunny loving than you can handle.
>>166868587
Funnily enough, I actually read back through some of those skinwalker stories before writing this.
>>
>>166865554
>another Roommates lemon
>oh boy I wonder which the previous one was
>checks pastebin
>it's the beanie nightmare one
Looking forward to your next one.
>>
File: 1485484043931.png (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1485484043931.png
2MB, 3200x2400px
Posting while the guy/gal that does this is out
>>
>>166869939
It'll be a good one if you like BonBon
>>
>>166870078
>want to submit
>but stuck on hands ATM

So help me GOD I will get this done before the fight AU meme dies out completely!
>>
>>166870985
I don't think it will die out until more are added.
>>
>>166870985
I know at least four OC fags are working on comics/art for it right now, myself one of them, and that's just in casual conversation on the side. If you want to add, don't feel like there's some scary deadline, take your time, make a good character.
>>
>>166871419
It's a shame there aren't any writefags who've shown interest in it. There's been plenty of drawfaggotry and Protom did a bunch of voicefaggotry, but the third side of the OC triangle hasn't really done anything.
>>
>>166868587
He could have just watched or read Pet Semetary. Not to sound cynical, but /x/ wasn't the first community to modernize folklore about cryptic or evil entities taking possession of people and trying to live among us.
>>
>>166871658
Because it's primarily an art-focused thing. It's almost exclusively about character design and nothing else.
>>
>>166871419
Make that 5 (unless you somehow were already counting me, granted I'm not really an OCFag so, meh), I would like to work on some of the things I posted in that long list last thread, make more, and also redo my first attempt seeing as how Brawly got reworked in Nightmare Fredbear. Unfortunately I don't have lots of free time these days.
>>
>>166871419
Are any OCfags using the phantom puppet?

... cause uh, I got an idea. I just don't wanna destroy anyone's progress.
>>
>>166873304
Had an idea, but go for it.
>>
>>166873304
>Phantom Puppet
>the character of double irrelevancy
I think you should good.
>>
>>166871658
Most of the writefagging I could fathom as a NEVER GUESS WHOOOO~~~ would be better off as anonymous discussion about stuff like the setting of the fighting ring. Like if it was an underground fight tournament, if it was publicized, why it's being done. Settings and themes and all that.
The reason why that is: most drawfags almost never read writefaggotry. No shame in admitting it, just how this place is.
>>
File: Меня зовут Анна.png (37KB, 790x769px) Image search: [Google]
Меня зовут Анна.png
37KB, 790x769px
Kick(e)y is perfect and the best character.
>>
>>166875063

She's a discount AlekkBon though.
>>
>>166875063
Well the feet are fucking weird. Main thing is she's looking at the viewer? I don't know if you meant to do that.
>>
>>166875063
why has she switched her normal feet out for stumps
>>
>>166875441
So her kick is a 'stab' thanks to edged feet and hydraulic powered thighs for stronger kicking. Advanced Russian combat style, Americunts wouldn't understand the complexity.

Makes walking very difficult.
>>
>>166875441
Her feet were always like that, even back when Zed first drew her. Ghost just added the paw things to it.
>>
When is Crisis going to draw Kicky getting fucked by a dog because he's gonna do it, I know it.
>>
>>166875063
Her head and "feet" look weird man. Also her legs are definitely too short.
>>
>>166875551
She and other Zedbots would make for some absolutely fucking dangerous robofurry ballet.

Fucking decapitated from a pirouette and all that graceful jazz
>>
>>166874059
Don't forget that the strength of the fighting AU comes from the different styles and people converging together. Writefags don't have any of that synergy beyond my own suspicion that they're the only people who read writefaggotry.

The last time a group of them came together to write something was two years ago, and it ended up like a set up for the fucking Aristrocrats. Trying to get writefags into the ring kek is like getting a toddler through Mordor.
>>
File: 1485599552513.png (1MB, 2023x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1485599552513.png
1MB, 2023x1535px
We need more epic fight scenes like this
>>
>>166875063
>still no shirt
You know, you could at least PRETEND that you're taking part in the Fight AU for reasons beyond your fetishes.
>>
>>166875063
The stumps make it eerie.
>>
>>166876993

90% of drawfaggotry is furry anon. That ship sailed a long time ago
>>
>it's the FNAF movie
>Little Girls starts playing
>>
>>166875063
Not liking the 'compromise between Zed feet and regular feet'. On top of the legs looking too small here.

>glassy damaged eye instead of some sort of robot eye
>>
>>166876892
I think it's because writefags in particular have these different ideas in their head on which way the story and setting will go so they end up getting a clusterfuck.
Drawfags focus on one idea and they contribute their own pieces to it. When writefags try to collaborate bits and pieces at a time it turns out very differently. It's the drawfag equivalent of saying "draw a bonnie" and handing them each a piece of a 3x3 square, then putting the assigned pieces together.
>>
>>166877742
Those feet remind me of this.
>>
>>166876993
Hey. Zed draws her without a shirt a lot too. It's purely for aesthetic reasons, and not even slightly because of thirst for best fighter.
>>
>>166877970
Probably, writefags are really diverse in genres and style.

The mosaic thing could be an entertaining trainwreck though
>>
>>166878512
It'd probably end up looking like something right out of those custom night menu edits.
>>
>>166878459
every image either has shirt on or shirt obscured only one has her messing with shirt still on too
>>
>>166878512
>>166878674
It would look like a flockdraw image.
>>
>>166878712
Well yes but listen. She was born to be topless. It's part of an esteemed Russian kickboxing technique in Moscow.
>>
>>166878804
then why does she wear the shirt
>>
>>166878804
Right, I'll just lump it under the "Ghost's Fetishes" folder. It's close to bursting at this point, I hope it'll fit.
>>
Is Kicky even anatomically correct? For all you know, you people are getting worked up over nothing.
>>
>>166878791
Nah dude we're talking mosaic style, where one person puts a segment of the whole image. Like one person would get the leg and one person would get the arm, etc. It's how writefags often end up collaborating. They end up working together to put segments together, whereas drawfags draw one whole thing by itself more often than not, placing it by the others.
>>
>>166879093
No, she's probably made of asbestos.
>>
>>166879134
Like everything Zed makes
I swear the man has a thing. A thing for asbestos
>>
>>166875063
Ghost I'm reaching out to you here, one fag to another, when I say I want to rub my dick on those abs.
>>
>>166879412
That's because asbestos smells like friendship. And blood.
>>
>>166879412
Did you know that Russia still exports asbestos even though it fucking sucks?
>>
>>166878975
Not the only thing close to "bursting" ;3
>>
>>166878960
She has big tits!
>>
>>166880876
You figured me out, Dobson.
>>
File: Roman_Bellic.jpg (20KB, 624x373px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Bellic.jpg
20KB, 624x373px
>>166881006
I bet she wants BIG AMERICAN TITTIES
>>
File: skullgirls fnaf edition.png (436KB, 751x506px) Image search: [Google]
skullgirls fnaf edition.png
436KB, 751x506px
>>
>>166878975
The general has touched upon virtually every major fetish by now except a few, don't be too surprised anon
>>
So you know how in fight games each fighter has their own rival and one they get along with? I think we have enough fighters here to pair them up. So far the only one I can think of is
Grappley and punchy as friends
Pushy and Flippy as rivals
>>
>>166883394
Nighty and whoever Springtrap will be should be rivals.
>>
>>166883394
Edgy versus Thuggery?
>>
This should be the theme that plays when you're fighting against one of the boss characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNb9_JuHjAk
>>
>>166884418

I always think of something like this but with the Toreador March's notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGOJXkZO-8
>>
>>166884859
That would be a great theme for one of the player characters, whichever one's the happy fun character.

This is one of my favorite Mega Man themes and would be great for a Bonnie or Chica character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQWfKd0oIz4
>>
>>166885409
Depends on how happy the context is. I always think of something like a "corrupted" character fight, leading to a distortion of the Toreador March. It was one of the ideas I had for a fangame at one point, actually.

While we're on Mega Man music, something like Tornado Man's stage would go well for a Puppet or Springtrap character. Someone with a vendetta; it sounds pretty aggressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTvjc12new0
>>
>>166883708
I think they'd get along actually

I think edgy would be really cocky and only fight the females as some desperate way to show off to them
>>
>>166886186
Aw yeah, that would work great for one of the driven characters, somewhat intense yet still light.

I imagine this theme would work great for Pushy, since she seems to be the soft easy-going character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4tsUq9_oLQ
>>
So what is everyone's favorite moment from each Fnaf Game.
>>
>>166889775
Beginning of night 4 of Sister Location.

And to preemptively answer the followup question "what is your least favorite moment?", the rest of night 4 of Sister Location.
>>
File: PurpleShake.webm (2MB, 650x588px) Image search: [Google]
PurpleShake.webm
2MB, 650x588px
>>166889775
That's a good discussion starter.

>FNAF 1
Freddy tearing his head off and Phone Guy's death and subsequent phone call. All the little details too, like the wheezing or changing images
>FNAF 2
The cutscene on stage in particular, and the first few nights when it's genuinely stressful and not annoying
>FNAF 3
Phantom Freddy and Springtrap walking by your window. Seeing Purple's death unspoiled was also really great, and probably my favorite moment in the narrative as a whole.
>FNAF 4
Hell if I know.
>FNAF 5
Looking over to see Bon Bon missing from Freddy's hand gave me a great surprise. Seeing Ballora's legs off in the distance whizzing by was good. Maintaining Funtime Freddy in general. Overall I'd have to say the hanging bodies were my favorite moment.
>>
File: dance.gif (156KB, 471x700px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
156KB, 471x700px
>>166889775
>FNAF 1
Seeing the animatronics looking at the cameras and Foxy peeking out of the curtain.

>FNAF 2
Foxy and Mangle in the hallway.

>FNAF 3
Springtrap in the window.

>FNAF 4
Seeing Nightmare Fredbear in the hallways.

>Sister Location
Ballora twirling across the screen.
>>
>>166890054
Wasn't planning on asking unless the thread died again before I went to bed, which I might as well do.

>>166890171
That's the point, usually when I ask these questions about the game and ect it usually stirs up the thread.

>>166890392
What made Nightmare Fredbear stick out more than Nightmare, as Nightmare is closer that Nightmare Fredbear when in the hallways?
All of you made some good choice.

Also Good Night Thread, hope you have sweet dreams and have a good day tomorrow/latter today, depending on your time zone and what time you read this.
>>
>>166890506
Nightmare was a bit underwhelming, since he's a black Nightmare Fredbear.
>>
>>166889775
>1
Foxy running to the door
>2
Toy Bonnie's stupid slide
>3
Spring tearing his suit head off
>4
Nothing really stood out
>world
Scott going hog wild in general
>SL
Same as 4, nothing.
>>
>>166889775
Custom night on SL is goat
>>
File: ChoppyRemarks.png (112KB, 441x478px) Image search: [Google]
ChoppyRemarks.png
112KB, 441x478px
I couldn't stop thinking about this.
>>
>>166890678
I've always liked him over Fredbear just because he has a human brain inside him.
>>
>>166889775
>FNAF 1
The Toreador March was probably hands down one of my favorites of this. I kind of wish that the other games would have had something similar to it.
>FNAF 2
Though there wasn't much of it, any time the Withereds and the Toys would sort of gang up on you was cool. Also Shadow Bonnie
>FNAF 3
The minigames.
>FNAF 4
The little animation of the Nightmare bots going back around the corner of the hallway.
>SL
Crawling through Ballora's room on 2.
>>
>>166891172
The good old days of Ranma 1/2 on TV
>>
And this.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (38KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
38KB, 466x470px
>>166892958
Perfect
>>
File: Untitled.png (355KB, 2756x2188px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
355KB, 2756x2188px
>>
>>166893824
>using purple to highlight Golden Freddy's joints

That's some George Lucas stuff right there.
>>
>>166894046

I may have gone too far in a few places
>>
File: 61158643_p0.jpg (181KB, 768x959px) Image search: [Google]
61158643_p0.jpg
181KB, 768x959px
>>
File: ToyFreddyInTheGameArea.png (1MB, 1600x768px) Image search: [Google]
ToyFreddyInTheGameArea.png
1MB, 1600x768px
>FNAF 1-animatronics
>FNAF 2-new/damaged
>FNAF 3-burnt
>FNAF 4- being unscary
>SL- shiny animatronics

What will the design theme for 6 look like?
>>
>>166893824

I'm not sure whats scarier, getting my ass kicked by that Benisgoldie or a floating Greek statue jpg.
>>
>>166895889
living animals
>>
>>166896574

Wouldnt work, being stalked by a hungry grizzly in a dark pizzeria with no exit is terrifying.
>>
File: 61158643_p3.jpg (84KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61158643_p3.jpg
84KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Bon attempt portrait.png (1MB, 811x849px) Image search: [Google]
Bon attempt portrait.png
1MB, 811x849px
Happy New Year.
>>
Psst, Hey kids. Wanna buy an animatron?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Uncle-Klunk-Animatronic-showbiz-pizza-robot-/222390804696
>>
>>166898759
"Not many of these robots actually made it out to the restaurants."
Huh, guess they were awfully ambitious.
>>
File: Nightmare .png (286KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare .png
286KB, 4000x4000px
So I made a thing for this fighting AU, I certainly hope nightmare hasn't been taken yet.

Got this guy's general idea down. Just need a name, also the template.

http://imgur.com/a/tqIyS And here's some stuff I came up with while making it. My previous attempt would've been too complicated.
>>
>>166899639
You're up late, he looks creepy as hell. Maybe given how strange he is he could break the rule and be 'Eerie', or Glowy, or Stalky, or maybe give him a cute name to cross how scary he is like Glowy.
>>
File: New_canvas.png (2MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
New_canvas.png
2MB, 4000x4000px
>>166900307
Well, the idea for it was that a robot like freddy was working on one of those Atlantic fishing vessels, like the ones from deadliest catch. Since it's the perfect place for automation.

Anyways, this freddy bot falls over the side of the ship on a particularly stormy night and plunges like a stone to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean.

Years later, when the news of the tournament is going around, it emerges from the sea. Fighting and kidnapping anyone it sees as a worthy opponent. Afterwards it drags whoever it beat back into the ocean. Supposedly to make an army for whatever dark force resurrected it.

I had the idea of naming him DEEPSY but the rule kinda prevents it.
>>
>>166900572
Why would Deepsy be against the rules? I like that one.
>>
File: Untitled.png (226KB, 804x763px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
226KB, 804x763px
>>166900601
I was under the assumption that the rule for naming was that it had to be fighting related.
And that's too bad because I like it too.

I also wanted to make him more detailed like I usually do with my drawings, but since other people will possibly be drawing him, I had to keep the details down a bit.
>>
>>166895706

How can one robot be so inherently gay?
>>
File: shitpost face.jpg (15KB, 218x188px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost face.jpg
15KB, 218x188px
>>166893824
>what you see before you die
>>
File: ChooseYourFighterWIP.png (2MB, 5500x1416px) Image search: [Google]
ChooseYourFighterWIP.png
2MB, 5500x1416px
Pudgy and Bippy added.
>>
File: 59737756_p0.png (800KB, 1777x1100px) Image search: [Google]
59737756_p0.png
800KB, 1777x1100px
>>
File: Fluff.png (4MB, 2001x3001px) Image search: [Google]
Fluff.png
4MB, 2001x3001px
>>
>>166902383

not furry enough, remove them
>>
File: YES PERFECT.png (194KB, 819x437px) Image search: [Google]
YES PERFECT.png
194KB, 819x437px
>>166903382
>>
>>166893824
>Extravagance
Is that Pacifica?
>>
>>166904703
glad I'm not the only one who saw that
>>
>>166903382
>>166904048
Dream big
Love big
Now to make it reality.
>>
Benis draw purple with a nazi outfit executing jew children in a gas chamber. bonus points if purple is masturbating.
>>
File: 01h23509h12.png (195KB, 1200x1302px) Image search: [Google]
01h23509h12.png
195KB, 1200x1302px
>>
>>166909332
FIGHT!
>>
>>166909332
Oh boy!
>>
>>166909332
Here comes the pain baby.
>>
>>166909332
Is this the first time an actual fight has happened in this whole thing?
>>
>>166909332
The fight of the century
>>
>>166911235
J, Mizu and Ghost drew a bit of art showing actual fighting.
>>
>>166909332
this will end in sex
>>
>>166909332
This is badass
>>
>>166909332
>insert chung lee theme here
>>
File: template.png (6KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
6KB, 800x600px
>>166899639
Here is the template.
As far as a name goes, try to make it water related.
As stupid as this sounds maybe something like Drowny, sense he drowns people. I would say Swimmy, but Drowny conveys what he does to people.

Granted Snax could allow the name Deepsy, just wait for her if you still wanted to use the name.
>>
>>166911965
Or something sailing/fishing related.
>>
>>166912158
That too, would go in to more detail like I normally do but running low on time. Hope to have a better addition than my last attempt done before today is over.

Anyways, have a good day /5N@f/!
>>
>>166909332
You know what they say about foxes and chickens
>>
>>166909332
oh yeah baby
>>
>>166898705
spooky
>>
>>166900572
How about Darky or Army?
>>
File: Chun-spinbirdkick.jpg (41KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
Chun-spinbirdkick.jpg
41KB, 640x412px
>>166909332
If she doesn't do this i'm going to be very disapointed.
>>
>>166909332
Keep going
>>
>>166898603
My waif.

>>166898705
Goddamn.
That's some creepy shit.
>>
>>166909332
Oh yeah a real fight!
>>
File: H-He's fast.png (100KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
H-He's fast.png
100KB, 900x500px
Goddamn, I did not expect that many responses at all.

I originally envisioned Choppy being a little edgy but of course that went out the window when there's a character literally called Edgy. Hence why I liked the idea of pairing them up.

>>166911295
What? Me? Do that? Never.
>>
>>166914913
>Goddamn, I did not expect that many responses at all
You're one of the only people to actually draw the fighters fighting.
>he
That's still weird to me.
>>
>>166914913
You can do it!!!
>>
>>166914913
Hearts on fire baby!
>>
>>166914913
kick is ass!
>>
>>166914913
Knee her in the dick!
>>
>>166914913
Remove your clothest and do it.
>>
File: j91-235.png (86KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
j91-235.png
86KB, 900x500px
>>166914913
>>
File: chicken head fixed in space.gif (2MB, 275x205px) Image search: [Google]
chicken head fixed in space.gif
2MB, 275x205px
>>166919714
Right in the cock!
>>
>>166919714
Beak game is on point
>>
>>166919714
>hand that caught the arm in the first panel is not holding the arm in the last panel
>>
>>166919714
Now destroy is pussy
>>
File: Deepsy.png (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deepsy.png
182KB, 800x600px
Hope this is good for you guys.
>>
>>166922296
>canadian
>>
>>166922296
There is no water in any of the fighting arenas.

There's that wrestling ring filled with pudding but that's mostly for the girls.
>>
>>166922823
Yeah I know. if it's any consolation the specific location is just a empty island full of seals and ponies
>>166922984
Yeah, should I change it?
>>
>>166922296
Very interesting concept. I look forward to seeing where you take him
>>
>>166923079
No don't change it, he just probably won't be drowning anyone.
>>
File: Deepsy2.png (198KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deepsy2.png
198KB, 800x600px
>>166923143
Thanks anon!
Also here's the pic without the blue filter.
>>
File: spooks.gif (2MB, 200x313px) Image search: [Google]
spooks.gif
2MB, 200x313px
>>166922296
>>166922984
>>166923301
>He's a horror movie antagonist played straight.
>But he constantly finds himself in inappropriate or comical situations like trying to drown somebody in a pool of custard or Jello, and the people who he's trying to drown are robots who don't even need to breathe.
>Everyone thinks he just has a mud-wrestling fetish.
>He always ends up leaving mid-fight, mumbling either "this just doesn't feel right" or "I think I'm in the wrong movie."
>>
File: Five Fights.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Five Fights.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>
>>166923979
>People are either confused, getting the wrong idea, or are WAY too into it for the wrong reasons.

>He tries to choke hold somebody and it's just met with "mmm choke me harder daddy"
>>
>>166924362
>Ends up fighting Punchy or somebody in a pool of pudding.
>Pulls them under like the pool was over 15 feet deep instead of only one.
>Five minutes later he emerges and starts making his way towards the exit.
>Punchy: "Mister, where are you going?"
>Deepsy: "Dirty... this feels so dirty...!"
>Punchy: "But you WON! It was a good fight!"
>>
File: is-this-a-sex-thing.jpg (180KB, 994x395px) Image search: [Google]
is-this-a-sex-thing.jpg
180KB, 994x395px
>>166924914
>"I'm gonna drown you alive"
>"Is this a sex thing?"
>"Why would this be a sex thing?"
>>
Something on the booru that I decided to upload here. http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40155
>>
>>166926061
Never enough Carla lewds. Thanks!
>>
>>166926061
>dick is as thick as a single testicle and almost as wide as it is long
Holy fuck, that cock is the alpha and the omega of chodes
>>
>>166925389
Shut up.
>>
>>166926413
Nyet.
>>
>>166926061
And for that we thank you.
>>
File: 1485190719213.gif (2MB, 277x202px) Image search: [Google]
1485190719213.gif
2MB, 277x202px
>>166926061
The cock ruins it for me.
>>
>>166928083
Too________________bad
>>
>>166928083
http://imgur.com/a/2NWeZ

Don't worry anon I got you.
>>
>>166927118
Why is that Bonnie a cube?
>>
File: 1485643492445.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485643492445.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>166928671
>>166928898
>>
>>166929625
She accidentally went though one of those car crusher thingies and came out the other side looking like this.
>>
>>166922984
>>166923079
Well, the Emperor is supposed to only be seen in reflections and he still works in a Jojo fighting game.
>>
>>166930264
He's not his own character, though. He's matched up with Hol Horse and only comes out for the assist in a couple of moves.
>>
>>166930264
>>166931262
>Emperor
>only visible in reflections

It's the hanged man. Emperor is the gun.
>>
File: [slaps keyboard].png (104KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
[slaps keyboard].png
104KB, 900x500px
>>166919714
>>
>>166922134
Shut up it's part of Edgy's fighting style involving mirrors around the arena, you never know which side is your left and right on the battlefield.

>>166919714
THIS is the hype shit I was waiting for.
>>
>>166931569
>Burger panties
Blasphemer.
>>
>>166931569
What the hell is even going on here?
>>
>>166931863
The motion of the first two panels makes me think of Chica going to the right.

I don't know what but it's kinesis is kind of screwy
>>
>>166931863
Chica from FNAF is spooking the guard
>>
>>166932061
I don't think Crisis knows how to panel motion.

>>166932660
Ah, of course.
>>
>>166923979
>>166924362
>Drowning technique best used at a stage with a ton of mud puddle hazards
>Quickly becomes Drowny's favorite stage for obvious reasons
>Quickly becomes many others' favorite stage for obvious but different reasons
>Quickly becomes Drowny's least favorite stage
>>
>just had a dream where I fell out a window and climbed around New York City buildings in the snow getting into all sorts of wacky situations along the way
>Springroll also made a comic about it with Purple in my position

Was pretty scary though
>>
>>166933941
Shit, I meant Deepsy. Sorry.
>>
>>166934058
Shut up, Jeremy.
>>
>>166934328
Jeremy's a fun guy but I prefer sharing a name with the re-animated serial killer in a fursuit.
>>
>>166934058
>You will never be imaginative enough to dream up some Home Alone 2 adventure with animatronics
>>
File: home alone.webm (880KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
home alone.webm
880KB, 640x360px
>>166935406
>this scene but instead of the president it's Afton pointing a kid to the scooper
>Plushtrap as his jive, wisecracking sidekick that later dies in a surprisingly horrific accident
>>
>>166903382
That's an insane amount of drawings
>>
>>166903382
I just had an epiphany. With how sexually-charged this AU is going to end up we're going to get the lesbian rendition of Van Darkholme and Aniki's locker room fight.
>>
>>166935820
It's like a pages worth of sketches.
If the whole thing was lined and colored, then it would be impressive.
>>
>>166936039
>lesbian
Too bad it's almost guaranteed that one of Edgy's alternate outfits is the Van Darkholme.
>>
>>166936370
Then the leather club will always be 2 blocks down.
>>
>>166936473
fuck you
>>
I want to impregnate Blinky
>>
File: Paunch_VanDarkholme.png (146KB, 571x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Paunch_VanDarkholme.png
146KB, 571x1000px
>>166936370
>one of Edgy's alternate outfits is the Van Darkholme.
>He thinks it makes him look like a badass biker
>Everyone else thinks he's come out of the closet
>They all congratulate him on his courage and acceptance of "who he is".
>It takes him a week to figure out they weren't referring to his "rebellious" lifestyle.
>>
>>166893824
Would alternate between Re-Enslaved and Life's a Party.
>>
>>166893824

I like that you made the little rivalry with Grappley relevant to unlock one of the skins.
>>
File: heh heh.jpg (13KB, 187x191px) Image search: [Google]
heh heh.jpg
13KB, 187x191px
>>166924010

Just a public service announcement, not every fighter has to be larger than the last one. A lot of these guys have no practical reason to be eight feet tall and I encourage you to consider whether or not that's the case for your character.
>>
>>166939124
Well considering Grapply is 9 goddamn feet tall. Making anyone else a normal height would make them teeny tiny in comparison.
>>
>>166939124
Fetishes, anon.
>>
>>166939348

A lot of the fighters are between four and six feet up until the last few submissions.
>>
>>166939124
They do anon. If they're huge THEN THEY HAVE HUGE GUTS
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.jpg (272KB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.jpg
272KB, 800x407px
>>166939763
RIP AND TEAR
>>
>>166939124
I dunno man, 8'5" deep sea nightmare bear monster sounds pretty valid to me.
>>
>>166940424
I agree.

It's when everything's a furry bimbo amazon that it would become a problem
>>
>>166940658
Well you see, Staffy was drawn by Bombay. So naturally, we had to shitpost about it.
>>
>>166922296
It's like a reskinned Grappley.
Drowning is not a fighting style.
>>
>>166940971

The existing Amazon slut isn't a problem. We're talking about how all the fighters are getting more and more huge for no reason.

>Grappley
Originally "the big guy fighter."
>Flippy
6'0, normal height.
>Punchy
5'7, normal height.
>Blinky
3'0, designated "the short fighter."
>Choppy
6'0, normal height.
>Kickey
6'0, normal height
>Pushy
5'6, normal height.
>Brawley
7'7, very large but not as big as Grappley. Okay because of his motif.
>Thuggery
5'9, normal height.
>Zappy
Between 4'3 and 7'9, again excusable because she goes from a little girl to a horrific stretch monster.
>Blocky
6'4, kind of tall for what he's supposed to be.
>Edgy
5'10, normal height.
>Pudgy
6'0, normal height but deceptive given his weight.
>Staffy
8'3, really huge but since she is supposed to be a jungle Amazon it's kind of understandable. Really underweight though.
>Yogy
6'2, a little too tall if she is a stealthy agile fighter.
>Nighty
7'5, I have no idea why this is. The canon Puppet is small enough to hide in a box.
>Bulky
7'6, I have no idea why this is. If he is a jackboot commando then it would make sense to be an average height, not Andre the Giant.
>Deepsy
8'5, no idea why. If he is a drowned spirit then there is really no sense in him being nearly as tall as a bridge underpass.

Let's not fall into a rut of thinking your character has to be more largehueg than the last guy.
>>
>>166941559
this
let's at least make it more consistent than scott's games guys
>>
File: latest[1].png (918KB, 1600x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
918KB, 1600x768px
>>166941559
Cannon puppet is actually pretty freaking big.
Besides, he's the tall wiry fighter that uses his long limbs for a range advantage. Like Voldo, but nowhere near as eccentric.
>>
>>166942015

That render isn't the best evidence, he doesn't even look like he's standing on the ground.
>>
>>166941559
Half the roster ending up XBOX HUEG would look pretty stupid.
>>
>>166942078
In the cutscene in FNAF 2 he's able to meet Freddy's eyes. Like Mangle though, the cameras are pretty screwy since he's overlaid against it instead of being in the actual picture.
>>
File: Ken-hdstance.gif (178KB, 256x494px) Image search: [Google]
Ken-hdstance.gif
178KB, 256x494px
>>166941379
To be fair, reskins are populous in fighting games.
Drowning isn't a fighting style though, it'd probably translate better if they were a goop monster or used bizarre sea elements in attacks.
>>
>>166941559
Deepsy's a Nightmare, it's justified in that sense.
>>
>>166942276
Not the Anon you're replying to, but I always thought he was floating.
>>
>complaining about fighter heights
>on an imaginary fighting game that will never get made
>on a thread about ""scary"" animal robots
>on a mongolian knitting forum
lmao'ing at your lives, kids
>>
>>166944342
You're right. Like 60% of these will be drawn in porn, the rest will never be seen again.

People are disinterested in the FNAF games though because it's pointless in trying to create an answer to the (((lore))) when it's changed every game.
>>
File: RingwhR[1].png (109KB, 513x674px) Image search: [Google]
RingwhR[1].png
109KB, 513x674px
Don't care, post Desh Mangle
>>
>>166944519
/5N@F/ doesn't really have much to discuss, be it lore, gameplay, characters, etc.
/scawg/, on the other hand...
>>
>>166944950
We do have a lot of stories nobody talks about. Might be worthwhile going into the archives and dredging some up.
>>
>>166944867
>>
>>166944950
Fuck off muhrobobunnywaifu.
>>
>>166941559
Nightmare should be huge though shouldn't he? In canon Nightmare is the second tallest animatronic iirc, behind Nightmarionne.
>>
>>166945159
Fuck off MST3k
>>
File: 1434148644746.png (578KB, 1280x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1434148644746.png
578KB, 1280x1020px
>>166944867

I want to hug the retail cat/fox.
>>
Can Candy and Cindy join the roster?
>>
File: drink up.png (965KB, 2009x2957px) Image search: [Google]
drink up.png
965KB, 2009x2957px
>>166944867
I was looking through that folder when I found this thing. What is this thing? Some kind of older, more hopeless cat from the future?
>>
>>166946513
I think Bombay's Foxy.
>>
>>166946438
No.
>>166946513
That's Bombay's Foxy.
>>
>>166946513
I think that's Bombay's Foxy.
>>
>>166946513
I don't know but I want that Circuit City badger to get raped to death
>>
>>166946763
Was it your Foxy?
>>
>>166946654
Ok.
Can Tattletail join the roster then?
>>
I need depressing stories. Throw dem links at me, /5N@F/
>>
>>166948293
It's all happy wish fufillment here friend.
>>
>>166948293
I've got depressing music, will that work?
>>
>>166948589
Sure
>>
>>166945379
Fuck off Protom
>>
>>166948672
https://thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/an-empty-bliss-beyond-this-world
>>
>>166948243
>11-foot-tall furry bimbo amazon milf
>Fighting style is "come to mama"
Sure.
>>
>>166948243
No.
>>
>>166948839
>>166948672
The only OCs we should accept, if any, is A GIANT CAT
>>
>>166948958
>>
>>166948958
Does she work at Best Buy?
>>
>>166949045
that SICK BASTARD
>>
>>166948958
We need a CASE announcer voice.

>And Edgy pulls off a 10-hit-combo THE SICK FUCK
>>
>>166948293
How about depressing voicefaggotry?
>>
>>166949338
>girls_just_want_to_have_fun.mp4
>>
>>166948839
Ok.
Can Rachel Rabbit join the roster?
>>
>>166950028
Let's put Sy Golden Freddy and benis purple in while we're at it
>>
>>166950346

I think you stumbled, those two are actual Freddy characters.
>>
>>166949507
>eternally_golden.mp3
>>
>>166949206
>The last time I saw a fight this intense was when that MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH BEN tried to steal the last donut.
>A 40-hit combo!? SONOFABITCH.
>A Perfect!? That SICK BASTARD clearly wants you to suffer.
>>
>had a dream I was sucking Grappley's dick
>"By Jove, anon, most fans just want an autograph."
>keep at it sloppy but eager trying to work his full length in my mouth
>aside from quick breathing the british bear doesn't seem to know the best way to react or what to do with his hands
>risk it and push myself down his shaft until my nose makes contact with his groin
>"Bloody Hell!"
>cums massive loads down my throat
>wake up
I'm not even gay what the fuck?
>>
>>166952157
Stop posting these stories
>>
>>166952157
Oh look, it's Mr. "I keep having wet dreams and fantasizing about dudes but I'm totally not gay". Back again for another rousing game of Denial?
>>
>>166952157
We don't care about your wet dreams, Snax.
>>
>>166952157
He's not even that creative of a design Anon, if it was for Edgy or Blocky I'd understand it a bit more.
>>
>>166952157
Your nose isn't connected to your throat

retard
>>
>>166952579
I can't help my dreams anon. I don't like it at all.
>>166952580
Not Snax sorry.
>>166952640
That's still gay.
>>
>>166952579
>>166953047
I'd call that a yes!
>>
>>166952157
Oh murr, I love gay self-insert furry fanfiction. Can you write one about sucking Grappley's toes next?
>>
>>166953047
>it's this faggot again
>ME SAY GAY THING BUT ME NOT GAY
>>
Reminder you'll never guess who.
>>
>>166955628
A dead OCfag who is no longer relevant and no one cares about anymore except for people who are nostalgic for better times?
>>
>>166956036
Exactly!
>>
>>166955628
But I got guessed who just a few days ago, surprising really.
>>
File: The little blue gay one.png (207KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
The little blue gay one.png
207KB, 900x900px
>>166939124
>>
>>166956293
So what would happen if he meet Jap-Blonnie?
>>
>>166956407
Nippablon would fuck the gay out of Cinnablon, obviously.
>>
They should cancel the movie and just put Springtrap and Freddy in "Will and Fred's Excellent Adventure"
>>
>>166956293
Losing to anon in vidya and resulting in crossdressing gay blowjobs when?
>>
>>166956620
That sounds stupid
>>
>>166956293
Please tell me has a heart shaped ass.
>>
>>166956293
>Martybon
I can dig it
>>
File: 1473323431903.png (146KB, 751x607px) Image search: [Google]
1473323431903.png
146KB, 751x607px
>>166956293
>>166957097
>>166956620
>>
File: my mega man pose.png (87KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
my mega man pose.png
87KB, 380x380px
>>166957305
Oh what the hell why not give it a shot
>>
>>166946257
The fuck, somebody actually saved this image?
>>
>>166958254
It was basically the only "good" picture to come out of that retarded speed-dating thing
>>
I wanna guzzle Grappley's bear cum, hell yeah!
>>
>>166957927
I also squat on my giant office chair while playing one handed vidya.
>>
File: 1485309309690.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485309309690.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
>>166958343
>the only good image to come out of it
>it's edan's "art"
>>
>>166959053
You're supposed to ignore shitposting.
>>
>>166959167
I don't see anyone not doing it
>>
>>166959360
Shut up.
>>
File: Deepsy.png (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Deepsy.png
182KB, 800x600px
>>166941559
>>166943428
>>166941379
>>166939124
I decided to take a nap and when I woke up decided to change some things with Deepsy.
height is now 7'2'', fighting style is now grapple and biting. Drowning is what you get when it's game over (since he drags the fighter back to whatever oceanic entity resurrected him, to add to their growing army of warriors)
>>
>>166959053
First of all, rude. Second, I agree completely. It's weird to me how one or two people seemed to actually like my old attempts at drawfaggotry. Even weirder was the thirst for my Randy.
>>
>>166959053
If you saw the other speed dating art you'd agree. They were all bad but Edan's shitty drawing was the most enjoyable precisely because of how badly it was drawn.
>>
>>166960110
First time I've seen anyone do something with the Nightmares. I really like the result, especially with the idea that he's hitting upon classic horror monster tropes like the lake monster idea.
>>
>>166960110
Again biting is not a fighting style.
Slude or sea attacks would fit better imo. Powerful slow waves, riptide as a scorpion get over here attack maybe water clones or undead warriors as a special move.
>>
>>166960336
I tried but it was ok at best, the debate is still out on what version of Fredbear J used. He said Fredbear, Snax says Nightmare Fredbear. Idk anymore.

>>166960449
While yes not an actual fighting style, I think he is going for HOW he fights and not just a style.
>>
>>166960449
See, that's the thing.
I originally wanted him to carry around a anchor on a chain. To basically do the equivalent of Scorpions chain pull. Since Deepsy probably would have no long range projectile attacks, and against any character that has really long reach ie Nighty, a up close attacker is useless. So a ranged pull move would suit him. However, not only did it feel like basically ripping off Overwatches roadhog, I am fairly certain that weapons aren't really allowed for the most part. Or atleast are something to move away from.
I maybe make him able to manipulate the ocean somewhat. But I dunno if that really counts as a fighting style or even really is allowed
>>
>>166960912
Edgy has wolverine claws, so weapons are good.
And "ripping off" is a broad term, technically we're all ripping off Street Fighter for just being a fighting game
Just add the damn anchor.
>>
>>166960912
Some fighters are just weird, sence you basically have a Water Demon, I'd imagine some water-type moves could work, just don't make him summon tidal waves unless it's his ultimate or something.
And weapons are allowed, but they have to be hand-to-hand stuff like claws and knifes. Swords, guns, ect are not really allowed.
>>
>>166961134
What about the arm cannon?
>>
>>166961212
As far as Blocky goes, he could mostly use it for a club-arm. As far as shooting it, the canon balls could come out slow/varying speeds depending on the input, or even have a variety of shot types. It could also just be for show.
I'm not Vaw who could give better details about it, just someone who likes fighting games and likes figuring out how things would work and the like But you will never guess who~,or maybe you will, I don't know.
>>
>>166961549
Didn't Darth Vader have a lightsaber in Soul Calibur?
>>
>>166961674
Doesn't everyone have a weapon in Soul Calibur?
>>
>>166961674
Soul Calibur has swords in it already, the main focus is about two swords. And it was shown that the weapons in the Soul Calibur Univers could block a Lightsaber.
That and when putting in a guest character, you have to change them around a bit to better fit into the game, meaning Lightsaber is turned into a glowing sword.
Think like if Sephiroth was put into Street Fighter, no sword for him, except for in his hypers maybe. It would probably be written into the game as "He was so confident in his abilities that he decided to fight using his fists" or "To further test his strength he abandoned his sword and set out for a new style of fighting".
>>
>>166961134

A lot of the cast seems like they aren't just martial artists.

>Thuggery would likely use switchblades or throw rocks
>Zappy electrocutes you and probably uses her limbs like whips
>Blockey is a pirate, would shoot cannonballs and maybe pull out a gun or sword
>Edgy has Vega claws
>Pudgy is probably just a walking missile reservoir who slaps you
>Staffy uses a staff and ancient negro magic
>Bulky uses guns, grenades, knives and modern negro magic
>>
>>166962165
That too, looking back at Street Fighter a good chunk of the cast has no fighting style, just a way that they fight.
>>
File: 1423960681757.png (163KB, 344x290px) Image search: [Google]
1423960681757.png
163KB, 344x290px
>>166962165
>Staffy uses a staff and ancient negro magic
>Bulky uses guns, grenades, knives and modern negro magic
>>
>>166961674
As somebody who played the shit out of Soul Calibur 4, fuck the guest characters. Nothing about them made any sense, they didn't even bother to explain why their lightsabers could be countered with plain old metal swords, and fighting Yoda was about as much fun as going into a game with half of your moves locked off, because that's what it was.
>>
File: minion face when.png (359KB, 591x624px) Image search: [Google]
minion face when.png
359KB, 591x624px
>>166962165
>modern negro magic
>>
>>166908776
seconding
>>
File: mafia iii wasn't that polished.jpg (90KB, 660x634px) Image search: [Google]
mafia iii wasn't that polished.jpg
90KB, 660x634px
>>166962165
>guns, grenades, knives and modern negro magic
>>
There should be a Soul of Cinders styled animatronic that has pieces from all the suits that guards got stuffed into over the years sown into one being.

Then it can put on Phone Guy's voice in the final night.
>>
>>166962586
Like having a Halo-Ass Spartan in Dead Or Alive 5. In the PS2 days it was a neat little gimmick but lately a lot of crossover 'special spots' are just dumb or pointless. And even then it was iffy, Link was really cool in SCII, but introducing a Zoning character into fucking Soul Calibur of all things completely destroyed the balance.
>>
>>166895889
FNAF 6- classic
>>
triple feature
https://synchtuDOTbe/r/fnaf/
>>
I want staffy to sit on my face
I want staffy to polish my staff
I want staffy to suck my dick through her stitched mouth
I want staffy to treat me like cattle
I want staffy to breed with me through the night
I want staffy to stare into my soul as she destroys my pelvis
I want to make out with staffys staff as I fuck her
I want to eat staffys ass after battle
I want to kiss staffy through her stitches
I want to be her plaything
>>
>>166964240
Sounds like she's got you with that voodoo pussy.
>>
File: danoclassic.jpg (349KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
danoclassic.jpg
349KB, 2048x1365px
>>166962895
>classic

Yeah, if it goes back to the Aftons I can see it being that or Springsuited people. Although the latter is way too dark for FNAF, it would make sense with the focus on Springtrap.

I don't know how he'd fill out the roster though.
>>
>>166964431
Voodoo? More like Voo-don't.
>>
File: extremethirst.png (321KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
extremethirst.png
321KB, 493x365px
>>166964240
me too anon
>>
>tfw to sick too right
>>
>>166964240
I wanna claim her cunt with colonial coitus
>>
>>166964240
I want to colonize her fertile lands
>>
>>166965012
Do it anyway and see what comes out od your sickness addled mind.
Unless you are in a bit of pain, then don't and drink that sweet, sweet OJ.
>>
>>166964240
I want to force her to pick my cotton and whip her regardless of the quality of her work.
>>
>>166965584
I don't have OJ, only chocolate milk and lukewarm beer.
>>
>>166964240
>she will never cut your throat as you climax inside her as part of a fertility ritual
>you will never wheeze and gurgle on your own blood as she clenches tight around your cock
>>
File: Far-Cry-3-Logo-Wallpapers.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Far-Cry-3-Logo-Wallpapers.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>166965746
I've seen something similar before.
>>
>>166965642
Mix it and see what happens.
>>
>>166966009
I fucking hate you anon.

I'm trying it anyways.
>>
>>166966059
What did I do? I only just contributed to the conversation. I wasn't even being serious.
Hopefully it tastes good for your sake.
>>
>>166966205
Because I have a strong feeling it won't be fun, but I'm bored and haven't done anything all day so I'm doing it.
>>
>>166964240
One of the only Bombay designs I actually thirst over
>>
>>166965972
What I had in mind to be honest.
>>
>>166966339
Again, hopefully it turns out tasting good, might want to google and make sure I'm not making you create some type of toxin.
>>
>>166966397
If you lust over one, you lust over them all anon. Don't you know?
>>
Is anyone planning on adding an Ennard to the roster?
If not, I'd like to make a submission.
>>
File: seems okay.png (116KB, 1244x984px) Image search: [Google]
seems okay.png
116KB, 1244x984px
>>166966528
I dunno anon, I'll get back to you in like thirty minutes
>>
>>166966925
Had an idea, posted it in the last thread I think.
He's not on my immediate list though, what idea did you have?
>>
>>166966938
Wait, did I just accidently think up some sort of super-tonic or something?
>>
>>166966397
>rich ice queens
vs.
>Staffy, aka "It's not rape if we're both screaming"

Fact of the matter is that the character is many times better. Even a dindu robot is more lovable than a rich robot.
>>
>>166967258
Maybe. It's actually pretty milky and creamy.
>>
File: Happy.png (31KB, 1008x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.png
31KB, 1008x1536px
>>166967281
It isn't much, but it's something.

Happy-
Weight: To be determined?
Height: 5'9"
Fighting Style: Bare knuckle boxing, gouging/rough and tumble
Hometown: Howth ,Ireland
Interests: Throwing pies, balloon animals, gouging eyes, honking noses, and making smiles
Business: Clown for hire
>>
>>166967375
And the taste, how do you feel?

>>166967385
Was that meant for >>166967159 ?
>>
>>166967159
>>166966925
If you're drawing it you're good to go since nobody's claimed him yet

If you're writing it you're good to go since you're stepping on nobody's toes
>>
>>166967520
Yeah, my bad.
>>
>>166967520
I feel creamy and ready to write a conclusion of dubious canonicity to a two year old story.
>>
>>166967385
I love this. Please make a card for him.
>>
>>166967281
>>166967281
I don't know anything about his other characters. I don't think anyone did. I don't recall any of them being particularly rich though.
>>
>>166967629
YAY, I created a new drink (kinda) and helped out someone. Good way to end the day.

>>166967606
No problem. Happens sometimes.

>>166967537
The closest I have to drawing him was a rough sketch done in like 20 minutes between classes. Again he is not on my immediate draw list, but when I'm at work I usually end up thinking of a lore/story for the....>>166967789
Well never mind then, you beat me fair and square, I'll just give the idea to Yenndo or something.

Also Snax can I ask a question (well more like a few) about the Fighting AU?
>>
File: Five Fights.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Five Fights.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>166960110
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x5Wld74LO-chLV4qA_bJghQgT9h6DDRNxZ1IvNrBz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

Of all my writing adventures, this was truly one of the most bizarre.
>>
>>166967385
"You want a balloon? It floats... Everything floats down here!"
>>
>>166968412

You're using the older Benis pic.
>>
>>166967281
Bombay's roster is okay, they appeal to his fetishes yeah, but Crisis, Ghost, and Snax do that all the time as well so if they get a pass he should too. The problem is more in that he can explain his characters in-thread, but because the final product is a game, the only way he can explain what they are about is in text dumps that don't mean much when you have other OCfags posting regular comics and stories. It gives Staffy an unfair advantage over the rest of his cast.
>>
File: OOOOH MAN.png (178KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
OOOOH MAN.png
178KB, 800x694px
I'M NOT THIRSTY, YOU'RE THIRSTY!
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40156
>>
File: legolas is perturbed.gif (1MB, 296x160px) Image search: [Google]
legolas is perturbed.gif
1MB, 296x160px
>>166970123

If you believe his cast of 20 characters will feel any different than each other you're getting jewed harder than his programmer.
>>
>>166970245
Something about big + petite that's always cute and erotic.
>>
>>166970245
She's going to die from that Smut. You are going to kill a rabbit, she's gonna rip in half like trying to fit a coldy-holdy around a fucking beer pitcher.
>>
>>166970245
Just imagine the creampie.
>>
>>166970831
I imagine there's no pie left really. Mostly just cream.
>>
>>166970485
Especially when the bigger of the two is tender and gentle with the smaller?
>>
>>166970485
great, now I want to see Blinky porn
>>
>>166971404
Search the Ghostly Adventures taag on paheal.
>>
>>166971404
Stop.
>>
>>166971495
Literally every OCfag's character has somebody wanting porn of them anon

It's the one golden rule
>>
File: Flippy Outfits.png (737KB, 1728x968px) Image search: [Google]
Flippy Outfits.png
737KB, 1728x968px
Alt outfits for Flippy where after casual it turns into fanservice, kinda
>>
>>166971601
I can safely say that no one has ever thirsted for any of my bot interpretations.
>>
>>166971601
Not everyone and you know that.
>>
>>166971678
then they must be shit lol
>>
File: BVQ7gt0[1].png (11KB, 559x521px) Image search: [Google]
BVQ7gt0[1].png
11KB, 559x521px
>>166971609
>Golden Freddy blushing
>>
File: c5f.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>166971609
>Beach Episode
>>
>>166971609
she's perfect
>>
>>166971726

There are a few exceptions, true. Like Aard or Springroll.
>>
>>166971732
Eh, no skin off my bones.
>>
>>166972007
I think there is more than that.
>>
>>166972260
Which ones?
>>
>>166971069
Hell yes, tender love-making is my biggest thrill.

even better if the smaller one is the dominant one of the couple
>>
>>166972007
Springroll's coupled up his Chicas but I've always secretly longed to be Freddy's trophy wife or hook up with weebMangle. Thirsting for me comes with other people getting the ball rolling with characters I like otherwise I stay silent. Thread mood must always be taken into account to not derail any actual game conversation and if shitposting is happening it'll only worsen things.
>>
>>166970485
I've been avoiding that link because I misread your post "big + appetite that's always cute and erotic" and assumed the worst.
>>
>>166972380
That I am not sure of, it just feels like there would be more to that list, even if an ocfag has only like one or two characters. Do a quick trip to the booru and see if anymore ocfags have no lewd art of there characters. I mean I doubt that anyone thirsted over FHF's stuff. But take some ocfags that you are curious about and see if there are any lewds of there characters.
>>
>>166971678
should we Guess Who?
>>
>>166972783
Give it a shot. I'll make it easy and say that I've also never done any lewds or even suggestive work.
>>
>>166971404
I really want Blinky porn too.
>>
>>166972970

That's like five people
anon8seven
>>
File: 111.png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
115KB, 636x440px
>>166972970
Are you me?
>>
>>166973328
I'm actually having a hard time thinking of anyone who hasn't done suggestive content at the least

It's surprising.
>>
>>166973252
Then it should make it that much easier, and no.
>>
File: HappyTitleCard.png (288KB, 1446x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HappyTitleCard.png
288KB, 1446x1080px
>>
>>166973545
>Irish
>has an award-winning smile and a chipper attitude
>likes throwing pies and honking noses

I like the cut of his jib.
>>
>>166973467
Kitten
>>
>>166973252
Nope Lovecraft, that wasn't me.
The only real character that I guess people could attribute to me is my Shadow Bonnie AKA Glitch Bonnie AKA Glitchy. Maybe the first attempt at a submission to the Fighting AU as well, but I need to rework that as I guess Fighty got made into NIghtmare Fredbear (also I see some glaring things that need to be fixed in the design anyway, hoping to get that reworked, a Nightmare Mangle design done, Shadow Freddy design done and a possible Plushtrap design done as well. Well the designs for Nightmare Mangle and Shadow Freddy are done, just need to draw them. That is of course if Snax allows for me to have multiple submissions and even if she lets me have a re-shot after the first attempt, gotta do something with that ever-growing list I posted last thread.)
That being said I did put some thought into how I could make it somewhat possible for my Shadow Bonnie to be thirsted after, but whatever, I doubt that anything I make will ever be thirsted after.

>>166973545
In hindsight, I like this much better than what I came up with. Nice work on working in the clown motif Ennard had.
>>
>>166973826
Naw, that's me: >>166973328 which is why I'm actually pretty curious about this too.

QD?
>>
>>166973826
Afraid not, guy. And not QD either.
>>
File: 1414578268005.png (16KB, 637x475px) Image search: [Google]
1414578268005.png
16KB, 637x475px
>>166973976
>QD
>not suggestive
>>
>>166974051
You are an Drawfag right? Now you got me curious.

Mango?
>>
>>166974135
Yes I am, and not Mango.
>>
>>166974178
Have you drawn something recently? At least something for here recently?
>>
>>166973940
Thank you for your kind words.
It makes me smile like an idiot knowing that someone likes my work.
>>
>>166974178
Grapefruit
>>
>>166974271
Technically, no. Or at least not in 2 or so months.

>>166974325
Grapefruit has drawn both lewds or at least suggestive numerous times with Penny.
>>
>>166974313
No problem, I get the same feeling too, even though its rare, mostly from lack of output (hoping to fix that soon).

Also additionally (I don't know why I am typing this part, probably tired and not thinking to strait), if anyone was interested in what I was talking about with my Shadow Bonnie (or the Fighting AU stuff) in my previous post, just ask, I'm not afraid of telling.
>>
>>166965746
That's pretty hot desu senpai
>>
>>166974453
You're chinese pork buns arn't you?
>>
>>166974453
Cavalryanon?
>>
The autistic /tg/entleman in me came with a way to play by post the fights between characters, if you think this AU will go in to that (I mean we have the ocasional quest) I will share it to see what do you guys think
>>
>>166974663
>>166974728

Afraid not on both accounts.
>>
>>166974739
Had a few ideas too, but it seams like something that would easily get out of hand/no real control over.
>>
>>166974779
Balloonanon?
>>
>>166974779
Balloon Dude
>>
I'm surprised we haven't gotten more giant robots.
>>
>>166975198
In the Fighting AU?
>>
>>166975253
No, in general
>>
File: tfw did a fighting AU ages ago.png (677KB, 1443x2884px) Image search: [Google]
tfw did a fighting AU ages ago.png
677KB, 1443x2884px
>>166974995
>>166975118
Guilty.
>>
>>166975308
I guess that would be because artist personal preference then.

>>166975393
YAY, I did it!
>>
File: 32569_front.jpg (99KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
32569_front.jpg
99KB, 640x647px
Gameboy port with writefags' twists on characters and OCs when?
>>
>>166975528
Congratulations, you guessed who
>>
File: NIghtmare.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
NIghtmare.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>166964438
>>166962895
>>166895889
>afton makes sentient robots out of people
>turns out that all the haunted robots are actually cyborgs powered by the flesh
>fnaf 6 involves former security guards breaking out of their crates for vengeance
>>
>>166975198
I dig giant robots
>>
>>166976130
Thanks, I hope you didn't have a problem with it. If you did, I'm sorry.

>>166976142
That's really fucking cool.
>>
>>166970245
Fuck off, that's clearly just an animatronic version of you
>>
File: WilliamAfton.gif (184KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
WilliamAfton.gif
184KB, 800x479px
>>166977045
It's only an animatronic version if they have the same name
>>
>>166977045
It's a good thing Fansmut's a literal midget so that she can live out her size difference fantasies.
>>
>>166977472
>literal midget
Doesn't need a stool eh?
>>
>>166977472
I'll show you a li-

Let's discuss some game stuff or whatever

Why was the Puppet able to be possessed by a kid and given superpowers? It always seemed like it was some deity or something else as opposed to one of the kids.
>>
>>166977615
Or maybe the kid that possessed the Puppet, since he died outside of Freddy's and his body was never hidden, is what got the original Freddy's shut down.

Maybe he doesn't possess anybody at all. Maybe Ennard is what's inside the Puppet and letting it move about, with the music giving it enough stimulus to keep it from looking for kids.

Maybe the kid IS part of Ennard, and Ennard stuffed itself inside the kid or did something to him since Ennard WAS inside the sewer. Maybe he's watching the murder unfold from a grate.
>>
>>166977615
More traumatic death=more power?
Could also be that he was just following programing and putting what he thought was unsuited Endos into suits, not realizing that they were actually dead kids until after the fact.
>>
>>166977798
If so, wouldn't we be dealing with dead guards and the bite victims?

The endo idea is interesting, but isn't that the minigame where he puts the helmets on kids with "Give Life"?
>>
File: latest[1].png (851KB, 728x814px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
851KB, 728x814px
>>166976142
Oh god, it's a Robobrain.
Poor rat.
>>
Who's the good guy supposed to be in the sixth game?

We know it's not William since he's a child killer. But it can't be Baby, since she killed two men. It also can't be Michael since he helped out the murderer.

So who is it?
>>
>>166979045
The Afton cousin we all know and love, Jeremy Fitzgerald.
>>
>>166979118
>reach the end of the game
>"I've brought everyone here, Father. They're all here, and they're all so delighted to see you."
>"Mother..."
>"My older brother.."
>"...Her..."
>"We're all here, Father. Even Jer-"
>pan over to Jeremy spazzing out and drooling uncontrollably in a wheelchair
>>
Which writefag does action the best? I want some excitement.
>>
>>166979786
I can't remember the last good action story. Most nowadays are porn or the robots having already killed the guard.
>>
>>166979786
Bad_Ideas seemed pretty good at it.
Here's my favorite. Lots of gore, feels pretty fluid. It's like SCUD the Disposal Assassin in literary format.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f23uVZ9vrfjvSbig9v-z6f2VNfIhPIl4yozrgcoo_ss/edit
>>
>>166979786
Maybe this is my nostalgia blinding me like some kind of doublefaggot, but I think Fanfag's Fist of the Fazbear is the gold standard for action-y stuff.
>>
>>166979786
Genfriend and Motherfag. Nobody else really attempted it. Even for pros, exciting action is really hard to pull of in written form.
>>
File: jarjar3.gif (196KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
jarjar3.gif
196KB, 720x778px
Father, isa meesa, Michael. Meesa did it. Meesa found it. It wus wight where you said it would be. Deysa all der. Deysa didn't recognize meesa at first. But den deysa thought meesa be yousa. And meesa found her. Meesa put her back togeder, just like yousa ask meesa to. She's free now. But some ting is wrong with meesa. I should be dead but meesa not.Meesa been living in shadows. Der is one ting left meesa do now. Meesa goin to find yousa. Meesa goin to find yousa.
>>
>>166980709
Are you really going to post this stupid bullshit every thread?
>>
>>166980201
Like Skeptic, Fanfag blessed us and then left as soon as he went. We've never really had a stable amount of writefags compared to drawfags. People usually come and write a little then go.
>>
File: jj.gif (767KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
jj.gif
767KB, 500x216px
>>166980826
>t.adam

http://www.adamrulz.com/jj/
>>
>>166981079
Seriously. It was funny at first but this dedication to running an okay joke into the ground screams of a deeper level of autism than anything else posted in this general that hasn't been a hateanon or Ghost.
>>
>>166972007
>There are a few exceptions, true. Like Aard or Springroll.
>Springroll
There has been thirst for his Spring Bonnie.

>>166975393
There was thirst for your Tammy though.
>>
>>166978223
Yep, the poses that the dead body's were in match the pose that an Endo is in when it is deactivated and slouched on the floor (Look at Golden Freddy and Baby's poses when they are deactivated, I think Funtime Freddy and Springtrap strike similar poses as well), of course I'm not saying he found them in those poses, but we see a mixture of how the Marionette sees things and what is actually happening.

Marionette- Looks like there are some Endos without Suits on them. Better fix that as it violates company policy.

Reality- Look, some dead kids. Better stuff them inside the suits so they can live again.

It could also be the dead kid that possessed the Marionette using the natural programing in the Marionette of the Endo-and-Suit connection/process to try and do what the kid thinks will GIVE LIFE, but the Marionette just thinks he is just GIVEing GIFTS to the Endos by Suiting them so they can be seen again by customers and work/entertain the kids again.

Also not every traumatic death means you become a ghost, maybe the remains of the dead kids were left inside the suits meaning that they cold posses it and the guard's remains were "Thoroughly cleaned and bleached" so that their remains were gone and they could no longer possess any suits if they ever did in the first place.
>>
>>166981639
So who really has had no one thirst after their characters?
>>
>>166982020
Kitten? Starchy? Stickanon?
>>
>>166982020
Most writefags and some voicefags, and a majority of the "bad" drawfags like Stick or Bob.
>>
>>166981354
>this dedication to running an okay joke into the ground

So 4chan being 4chan. We've been doing this since the site was created.
>>
>>166982360
The level of not letting a joke go that's been happening these last couple of years is pretty atypical, actually. This entire website is full of contrarians, so most jokes would die out after a while when they got too popular. Repeating the same tired jokes ad nauseum is a mentality more typical of the rest of the internet at large, like Reddit. That's no coincidence, either. There were two bursts of growth in the userbase for 4chan, one in 2007 and one in 2012, and coincidentally 2012 was when beating the dead horse became more common. Baneposting and the re-emergence of Pepe are both things that started in 2012, and nearly five years later they're showing no signs of slowing down.
>>
>>166982020
FHF or Bob, probably.
You'd have a much easier time working out which characters of a particular OCfag has not been thirsted over. Usually because when an OCfag's characters are being thirsted over, it's only a certain few at most.
>>
>>166974663
I posted something in this very thread.
>>
File: new rap duo.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
new rap duo.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
They look so proud.
>>
>>166984680
Holy fuck, they're like 5 feet tall
>>
>>166984680

>We don't want to get covered in cum
>>
>>166984962
>>166984680
They'd fit a body or two inside them.
>>
Maybe the first four Nightmares should've been humans in masks instead of robots, and with different animations in the hallway instead of ducking behind the corner every time. And give Foxy his own night, where he's out for blood and is everywhere like Fredbear and Nightmare. Since he's your brother and you would have the most negativity towards him.

Over time, maybe they should decompose and by the final appearance, just be floating broken bodies, like they got stuffed.
>>
File: Hug and care!.png (93KB, 1007x516px) Image search: [Google]
Hug and care!.png
93KB, 1007x516px
>>166956407
>>
>>166989213
I would call bs because of Musclebird, but then I remember what she had at the time. Thanks for the info/pic Crisis.
>>
>>166989213
That's the little blue gay one for ya'.
>>
>>166989213
But Crisis, consider this >>166956572
>>
File: ded_bonbon.png (221KB, 1038x751px) Image search: [Google]
ded_bonbon.png
221KB, 1038x751px
How is everyone?
>>
File: 1458270749246.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458270749246.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>166994659
>my favorite artist returns to the thread

Can it be? The prophecy fulfilled?
>>
>>166994659
fights, fight au, and fighting over the fighting strengths and verification of fighters

at least they fight till the end
>>
>>166981354
>implying hateanons ever existed
I'll give you MT but everything after has always proven to be OCfags with their names off.
t. "Hateanon"
>>
>>166994659
Whoa hey, how's it going?
>>
You guys think Freddy will ever be back in the spotlight?
>>
>>166998851
No. He's going to join Toy Freddy in retirement and finally find the happiness he deserves.
>>
>>166994659
Pretty good, right now in trying to fit 6 consecutive hours in my schedule so I can beat the real-time FNAF. Thinking about streaming it. How about yourself?
>>
>>166999426
>streaming the real time FNAF game
You madman. Are stocking up on snacks and other goodies so you don't pass out 5 hours in?
>>
File: 1399327400975.jpg (24KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1399327400975.jpg
24KB, 300x188px
>>166999426
>Real-time FNAF
Now /that's/ horrifying.
>>
File: Wall I love it.png (721KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wall I love it.png
721KB, 1600x900px
>>166994659
Trying to get some combo tutorials down for GG:R so I can be somewhat ready for Revalators 2 this summer. Trying to fit some FNAF World in between training, worried my love of the series is starting to finally wane.
>>
>>167000528
Yeah, but it's tough to find the time because I work 1.5 jobs on top of being a full time student.
>>
>>167000816
If you're feeling even more masochistic, you could retain the reaction time you have to close the door when a robot is at it.

Or even better, do a night of real time FNAF 2.
>>
Why would a robot pirate wear lipstick?
>>
>>167002426
To accentuate those dick chomping teeth
>>
>>167002426
I don't even know where Afton Robotics got off doing that

Same for the nails and child-killing programming. Pretty stupid design choices if you ask me.

All it does is make the robots look kind of gross and not in the spooky way. More in the "don't touch my kid" way.
>>
>>167002393
Or I could just get an actual job as a security guard in a low-income neighborhood.

>>167002426
Because he's a starving cunt of a fox.
>>
File: 1480189938698.png (28KB, 226x316px) Image search: [Google]
1480189938698.png
28KB, 226x316px
>>167003154
Who probably isn't even canon gay?
>>
>>166999426
>Thinking about streaming real-time FNaF
I'd love to see it. Depending on when you do it, I may not be able to stay for the whole thing, but I would definitely try to catch at least the beginning and the end.
>>
File: 1483169480335.png (505KB, 432x433px) Image search: [Google]
1483169480335.png
505KB, 432x433px
>>167002426
>first one played peek a boo before running to see you
>second one jumps into your arms
>third one spills spaghetti yelling in your face
>fourth he stares and freezes up like a shy faggot
>literally gives excited robot noises and kisses you while wearing makeup
>scott's face when
>>
File: fuck.gif (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
343KB, 1920x1080px
i dont know what to do to get my mojo back...
i cant finish anything without thinking "geez, all this time and i suck just as bad"

fuck
>>
>>167004554
Are you just going to a make your regular toy chica
>>
>>167005002
Im not going to make shit... I got nothing.
Also I have no imagination and I misunderstood the au, so at the start I thought that I cud just make my regular chica, then I realized that I'm supposed to make oc.
By the time I realized that I already had made that animation
>>
>You will never touch the fluffy tail.
>>
>>167004554
Draw something besides Toy Chica. You're stuck in a rut and drawing the same character over and over will do you no favors.
>>167005556
>you will never date Mangle's better lower half
>>
someone needs to draw mangle whit a big belleh
>>
>>167003883
Imagine the slow degeneration from bright-eyes and ready for the challenge to wishing it was over and having to continue on because it's been 3 hours and quitting now would make it wasted time. Imagine losing minutes from 6AM
>>
>>167006884
Quick, somebody call Ace.
>>
>>167007170
someone should draw ace whit a job and happily married
>>
>>167007282
Stop, my suspension of disbelief can only be stretched so far.
>>
>>167005249
If you're unable to come up with anything at all, maybe you should just draw whatever fleeting impulse comes to mind. You may hit upon something you like or have to call upon a skill you haven't used in a while. Getting your groove back is more important than being part of a circlejerk.
>>
>>167007101
Sounds like fun_____.
>>
File: Brawlycostumes.png (2MB, 2223x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Brawlycostumes.png
2MB, 2223x2880px
Unlock them all!
>>
>>167008000
White Death could be the easiest or the hardest depending on who you get matched up against
Also, checked
>>
>>167008532
>depending on who you get matched up against
>beat kicky
>kicky
?????????
>>
>>167008000
>white death
I understood that reference.
Got to say I like the tux costume the best.
>>167008532
I figure even new players can land a hit with Kicky's speed and range.
>>
>>167008000
Neat, that's some really nice work there.
I know I asked this before but is this Nightmare Fredbear or just Fredbear? Snax says one thing, you say another. Just need to know so I know how to alter my first attempt.
Sorry if I am being a bit of a nuisance with this.
>>
File: кгб.png (14KB, 429x535px) Image search: [Google]
кгб.png
14KB, 429x535px
>>
>>167009438
>Mr. Moneybags, I'm KGB
>>
>>167009142
Just fredbear, albeit a bit run down.
>>
>>167008000
>Bare Essentials
>Not Bear Essentials
Worst Christmas ever.

>>167009438
Why would you suit a man before throwing him out of the restaurant?
>>
>>167009817
Alright thanks, I got confused by the conflicting answers I got. Hopefully I can get a chance to redo/touch-up the first attempt as well at the Bio, then work on the other designs for Shadow Freddy and Nightmare Mangle.

Again thank you for answering J, keep up the good work.

Also Snax I am allowed to redo the first attempt and possibly other submissions/art/characters as well right? Just want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes so to say.
>>
>>167008000
Oh? Is there a reason for the rivalry with Kick(e)y in particular? I crave lore.
>>
>>167010970
I think it is more of a Russia and Bear thing.
Defeat the Russian, get outfit for Bear.
>>
>>167008804
I meant it along the lines of who's playing Kicky. It'd be hard against someone who's good, but against the Scrubmaster Supreme it could be child's play.
>>
>>167010970
>not getting the reference
There was a particular Finnish sniper that, simply put, was the bane of the soviets.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
>>
>>167011192
It's because Brawly is from Finland. It's a reference to this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
>>
>>167011301
>>167011841
Yea got that after the fact, if I remember correctly he only stopped because he ran out of bullets right?
>>
>>167010970
>>167011192
His rivalry is referencing a dude from Finland
https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
>>
File: wtf.png (1MB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1MB, 1191x670px
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6338598/ THIS MANGED TO GET A IMDB PAGE
>>
>>167012476
IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKEN TV SHOW, WTF!
Why does this have a imdb page? Who put it there? Why hasn't Scott dealt with this?
>>
>>167011973
Pretty much. Thing is that at least 70+% of said bullets hit their marks so the killcount for a single man was impressive.
>>
>>167012476
>>167012717
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>167012476
So I see Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, and Freddy, is that supposed to be Golden Freddy above Freddy? And to the far right, Toy Chica? But why include a toy when the rest of the cast is all FNAF1?

I am not tough enough to watch this, can someone stronger than me let me know what's up with this?
>>
>>167012476
>>167012717
This is going to /R/FNAFCRINGE xD

im sending it to leafy too
>>
>>167013731
It's at a high school with humanizations of the characters attending it. It does drama. There are no spooky bits.

That's what I'm inferring off of what I've seen anyways. I don't know much Mexican.
>>
>>167013731
All the Animatronics go to High School, made by someone in where I'm assuming is Mexico, or at the very least speaks Spanish. But that's only from the few times it has popped up in the Synchtube. Heavily relies on common anime tropes.
It was supposed to be taken down by Scott because the creator tried copyrighting it even though it is still an intellectual property owned by Scott, but I'm sure that International Copyright Laws are a bit tricky. Especially when there are already knockoff Fnaf merchandise already in Mexico.
>>
>>167013731
Golden Freddy is the one to the far right. The one above Freddy is Shadow Freddy, Freddy's edgy alter ego.
>>
>>167012476
Lewds of these when? If Scott allows it, it's canon.
>>
File: me 2.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
me 2.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>167014840
I approve of this
>>
>>167014840
>>167015231
There are lewds of them.
>>
>>
>>167017187
I'm taking note of the ideas OCfags have had over the years that ended up in the games at some point

Pretty funny desu. The "robot trying to hide inside a shell" bit from Scribble.
>>
>>167018605
What's on your list anon?
>>
>>167018640
Purple having a son (Ghost/J)
Purple having a daughter figure that he inevitably kills (Benis)
Purple being named William (Bad Ideas)
Robot inside human suit (Sy)
The killer coming back to Freddy's and getting stuffed (some anon's idea for FNAF 2 in a /v/ thread)

That's off the top of my head

I could probably think of more if I didn't have a headacge
>>
>>167020927

You missed the ghostly Golden Freddy harassing the protagonist in FNAF4. That's another Benis.
>>
>>166989213
Huh.

Hey guys, not to start rumors or anything, but do you think Bonnie might be, like...I don't know. Gay?
>>
>>167021290
I heard he was quite happy with his situation in life.
>>
>>167021290
Only when his ears are down.
>>
>>167021904
Is this what the kids call a cryptid?
>>
>>167020927
There was also Ennard wearing Micheal like a skin suit (rugrats) and in general the puppet was named THEPHANTOM in the game's files back in FNAF2.

>>167022136
I believe that's what kids call a giant blue homo.
>>
Ded
>>
>>167024968
Ded as FNAF's integrity
>>
File: Strewth!.jpg (183KB, 965x837px) Image search: [Google]
Strewth!.jpg
183KB, 965x837px
>>
>>167024968
Zed
>>
>>167020927
There's also:
Golden Freddy speaking to the protagonist (Benis)
Purple being a sleezy CEO businessman type (Kitten)
Purple also going by the name Dave (Springroll)
Charlotte being the name of a main original character (Springroll)

Springroll's relate to TSE, though.
>>
File: Unhappy.png (71KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Unhappy.png
71KB, 2000x2000px
More Happy... er, Unhappy.

"Alright, now you've really gotten me mad.
Your furry rabbit ass just bought itself a one way ticket to Clown Town."
>>
File: UNcGb0C.png (123KB, 609x1408px) Image search: [Google]
UNcGb0C.png
123KB, 609x1408px
>>167025058
I wouldn't mind being a wombat right about now.
>>
>>167025316
>>167022554
You could also consider Ghost's lovecraftian puppet to be akin to the weird, skeleton like Nightmarionne we got.
>>
>>167024968
Deader than Roommates' popularity.
>>
>>167026094
Roommates is still the single most popular and critically acclaimed piece of writefaggotry posted, anon.
>>
>>167026094
It's still popular, chapters just don't get posted nearly as often as they used to. But when they do get posted, they still get lots of replies.
>>
File: Continue EndoQuest.png (11KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
Continue EndoQuest.png
11KB, 717x525px
Archives: http://pastebin.com/HN06GtQ3
>>
>>167026749
aw here it goes
>>
>>167026749
Awesome, time to get caught by Chica
>>
File: 00 welcome back.png (21KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
00 welcome back.png
21KB, 717x525px
>>167026749

You are M1Ke, a security drone under the employment of a wholesome, family-friendly chain of restaurants with a specialty in pizza. Children, friends, and chaperones travel from around each state the chain has a branch in to enjoy the food and animatronic entertainment. With the cutting edge of technology used to incorporate these animatronics (called 'performers' given their tasks) the draw of just witnessing these synthetic beings in action brings a lot of attention to the franchise.

This is where you come in. You work security detail overnight in order to catch and catalog any intruders entering the premises. Each night you would synchronize your black box at the end of the shift and then power down for the next shift to come around. As of recent events you suffer from memory corruption, and must make your way to maintenance in order to get a replacement.

You have some notifications!

>![Objectives]
>-Message from D.A.R.N.
>+Patrol shift and tasks
>!Notice!

Jukebox: https://soundcloud.com/scattle/solitude
>>
>>167026749
Enter Konami Code. Input IT'S ME at the cheat menu
>>
>>167027229
What's on the table?
Also check and see if there is anything interesting about the posters.
>>
>>167027229
Examine thing on table
>>
>>
>>167027919
>whoa, hey guys, welcome to fredbear's
>>
>>167027229

>>167027268
There is no cheat menu at the current time.

>>167027423
>>167027841
Resting on a new table is a jump drive, or alternatively known as a USB drive. Compact in size but not in memory allocation these devices are used to hold and transfer data between terminals and synthetic beings much the same as a letter between organics. A letter that can also hold video or audio files on it.

The posters themselves are new too. You can tell the laminate was poorly applied to the three back here given the pockets of air trapped near the seams. On the left is Chica with 'Eat' at the top, in the center is Bonnie, and on the right is Freddy himself with 'F. F.' in print above his hat. The letters should stand for 'Freddy Fazbear's' if your faulty memory would lead you to believe.
>>
>>167027919
FNAF 4's story was pretty stupid all things considered.
>>167028018
You beat me to the punch, goddammit.
>>
>>167028261
Asshole brother kills his sibling, how is that a shit story?
>>
>>167028232
Dose the USB drive work with the external hard drive? If not try seeing if any of the wires hidden in the wall through the hole hidden behind the Bonnie poster can help.
You might be able to transfer the data to yourself and be able to see what was on the hard drive.
>>
>>167028232
Can we check any cameras that are possibly scattered around the restaurant to keep tabs on all the bots?
>>
>>167028232

>>167028539
You place the items in question on the table after moving it out of the way in order to access the improvised storage you've discovered recently. Looks like the USB and external hard drive don't fit together and the wires are A/V cables, so they'll only work with something that connects to an appliance.

>>167028710
You are the camera.
>>
>>167028992
Well worth a shot anyways, I guess we should try and see if we can get to the Kitchen or Bathroom to try and wash off the spare parts to see if they can be identified.
After that try and go to the storage room.
I guess for now check and see where the other animatronics are at.
>>
>>167028992
>you are the camera
Well, it was worth a shot.

Put the USB drive in inventory and poke your head out the left door
>>
>>167028507
The story was purposefully vague and broken, and it's hard to convey much emotion through the 8-bit minigames. The first game was better at it because you got the feeling that something was really wrong, in a much more intense way than the second one which would've actually shown you the backstory up front.

The idea-sibling accidentally kills his brother-is pretty horrific because of how real it is, but I think making a whole game about it; especially in what was called the Final Chapter until the eleventh hour of release; was a bad idea. It would've been better off as a hidden backstory for Fredbear or whatever in a game that had you playing as a night guard, maybe the surviving brother. That would also be a better way to establish an emotional connection between the player and the story, while in FNAF 4 you're mostly just a spectator to the game's events and have no true attachment. The nights and minigames were entirely incidental, and you could probably remove one and leave the other in there without missing anything.
>>
>>167009757
you don't get to bring comrades
>>
>>167029412
Scott could have done the minigames/cutscenes better as some are left too vague as to what purpose they serve in the story. While he could have been just adding more story to it that acted as just a background to help set the scene. The emotional side of the Bite needed some of those scenes to further convey how cruel the older brother was to the Crying Child. Without those scenes, it is possible to misinterpret the Bite scene as just the older brother playing a trick/game with his brother on his Birthday and not just a normal occurrence for how the older Brother acts to the Crying Child.
>>
>>167028992

>>167029304
You plug the USB into your inventory port and it begins synchronizing to your system.

Attempts to poke your head out the left door are made in vain given the door itself blocks your head.
>>
>>167029980
>Filename.
What messages? I guess check them and then open the door to see where the animatronics are at.
>>
File: hurts so good.png (157KB, 595x698px) Image search: [Google]
hurts so good.png
157KB, 595x698px
I'll just leave this here
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40161
>>
>>167029980
Right, forgot about that.
Read those messages
>>
File: 04 it's amazing.png (20KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
04 it's amazing.png
20KB, 717x525px
>>167029980

>>167030239
>>167030498
See >>167027229 and please make your selection.
>>
>>167030391
>internal shot
My favorite
>>
>>167030391
You did good Fansmut, keep up the good work.
>>
>>167030594
Read the message from DARN
>>
>>167030594
Messages.
>>
>>167030391
>ywn experience a robot tentacle push apart your cervix
>>
>>167030391
Post that Springtrap Rudy 69 one ya bitch. :3
>>
>>167030985
That doesn't actually sound all that pleasant.
>>
>>167030391
He's a victim of jungle fever.
>>
>>167030594

>>167030716
>PAG
>To: M1Ke
>From: D.A.R.N.
>During the last week of diagnostics your motherboard has been showing signs of decay. This degradation has not make an impact into your assigned routine, but there has been an order placed for a replacement. You will be able to find the replacement in maintenance located in the North West (NW) corner of the building. I've also set a macro to play at the start of each shift to notify you of this predicament just in case you are incapable of reaching maintenance within your patrol. If the replacement is still in maintenance by the next scheduled diagnostic test then you'll be deemed incapable of performing your shift duties and management will replace you instead.
>Take care.

>>167030731
See >>167027229 and please make your selection.
>>
File: 1430122207312.jpg (55KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1430122207312.jpg
55KB, 500x445px
>>167031203
speaking as someone who's come close to it, it's not but that was with a dildo, not a pseudo metallic meat tentacle

but, different strokes for different folks
>>
>>167031534
That was the massage I was talking about, but if the notice is anything then we should check that out to.
>>
>>167030391
I wish she would sit on my face
>>
>>167031534

>>167031858
>!Notice!
>Running macro 01100001
>Ping [Objectives]
>[Objectives] pinged
>Execution complete
>>
>>167032192
>49
Guess we better keep that number in mind then.
Anyways, we need to get to the Backstage to get the parts so go see where the animatronics are at.
>>
>>167032192
Check our tasks before heading out
>>
>>166977045
It really isn't.
>>166977472
She's 5'4. That's average for a woman in the United States.
>>
File: 07 there you go (good boy).png (20KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
07 there you go (good boy).png
20KB, 717x525px
>>167032192

>>167032530
Vague actions run the risk of being miss-processed or not processed at all. Please be precise with your suggestions as much as possible to avoid any unwanted outcomes.

>>167032832
>-Patrol shift and tasks
>Patrol the premises
>Check in on each room (at least once)
>Do not disturb the performers
>[Optional] Clean up and organize rooms if disheveled or not up to standards
>![Objective] macro 01100001 (Seek motherboard replacement in maintenance [NW])
>>
>>167033009
Where do you people get this data? I'm so confused.
>>
>>167033428
Skype, Tumblr, real life.
The usual.
>>
>>167030391
I am baffled.
>>
>>167031680
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>167033428
Which info, average woman being 5'4 or fansmut being that height? Google the first thing, and for the latter she mentioned it once on the thread months ago.
>>
>>167033412
Alright, going out the left door will mean getting smelled by Foxy, we could just give him the unknown parts to chew on though.
Actually, do that to distract Foxy, then go to the other hallway through the office (open the Door first) and try to sneak into the kitchen. Try to see if you can grab a metal bowl and then get outside the kitchen and make your way towards the bathrooms. Then throw the bowl into the kitchen and it will cause a racket that will cause the other three to investigate it, giving you a clear path to get to the Backstage as Foxy will still be busy with the Chewtoy to care.

Or we could just find some tape and a bucket in one of the spare rooms, tape one of the posters in the office to it (more specifically wrap the poster around it and tape it in a way to make it look like a head), stumble out into the Party Room, and say that you are experiencing an Optical Malfunction and that you need to go to the Backstage to get the replacement parts for it.

You guys choose.

I'd say second because Freddy might just dispatch Chica to the Kitchen, but we just have to be lucky enough to find tape.
>>
File: 0813h5.png (102KB, 1083x593px) Image search: [Google]
0813h5.png
102KB, 1083x593px
>>167021290

>>166989465
Again with these completely crazy unfounded Cinnablon x Musclebird theories? Just friends.
>>
>>167034310
We know your past, you can't change it, I have photographic proof!

Or you could just prove how much you like them.
Your choice, try to convince me or yourself.
>>
>>167030391
>>
>>167034310
I just want another comic of the pair sleeping in bed but with unfortunate sexual things happening to Cinnablon like the last one.
Musclebird needs to sleepfuck that twink damn it.
>>
>>167034310
He's pretty cute for a sinner.
>>
File: DODGE.png (442KB, 920x880px) Image search: [Google]
DODGE.png
442KB, 920x880px
Companion piece to the one Fansmut did some days ago
>>
>>167036249
Nice work Mizu, I like the shading and background.
>>
File: miss me with.png (456KB, 920x880px) Image search: [Google]
miss me with.png
456KB, 920x880px
>>167036249
>>
>>167036548
I don't get it.
>>
File: 4gfuF3E.jpg (85KB, 540x526px) Image search: [Google]
4gfuF3E.jpg
85KB, 540x526px
>>167036671
It's a meme
>>
>>167036671
Nigger meme.
>>
>>167036818
>>167036902
Oh, ok thanks.

Why was that a thing on Twitter?
>>
>>167033412
>M1ke has a program that compels him to clean
Time for shenanigans

Poke your head into the party room for any bears or rabbits
>>
>>167036548
You can't avoid the homo forever, and that fox looks pretty damn gay.
>>
File: 1426549350759.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1426549350759.png
183KB, 447x483px
>>167036249
This is fantastic
>>
File: 08 all clear.png (19KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
08 all clear.png
19KB, 717x525px
>>167033412

>>167038018
Stepping into the doorway leading into the party room allows a clear view of the show floor. It appears the tables out here were also replaced with some new ones, yet the bucket from a couple shifts ago remains. It's eerily quiet in here though. Maybe the performers haven't booted up yet?
>>
>>167038687
If they haven't, try to walk quietly to the backstage.
>>
>>167036249
Looks much less like a dodge and more like a hit given the flow of movement.
>>
>>167038687
Sneakily approach bucket, for we must tidy up
>>
who the hell is this juwantolbert faggot?
>>
>>167038687

>>167039186
>>167039280
You hug the wall, and with good timing manage to pass by Pirate's Cove just before a muzzle pokes out from between the curtains.
>>
>>167040372
Some idiot who stumbled onto the booru a long time ago. Just ignore him and stop reading comments.
>>
>>167040591
Ignore snoot and continue on our merry way.
>>
>>167040372
I have no idea, probably someone who doesn't even know why the booru is there and assumed that it was another Fnaf Image Site. Telling sign is that most people here refer to UnnecessaryFansmut as Fnansmut, she even posts as Fansmut.
Just like Shitposting, just ignore.

>>167040591
Go back and boop his snoot.
But seriously, just keep going forward and into the Backstage. If you can close the door behind you quietly.
>>
>>167040591

>>167040865
>>167040909
You make it to the maintenance room. From the doorway you can see the stage and two of the three performers currently inert but in their proper positions. To the northeast is a door you don't remember seeing before, and with no panel visible it doesn't look like you'll be able to open it at the moment either.
>>
>>167041789
You doing anything after the quest tonight?
>>
>>167041789
Scan/check the area to see if there is anything useful.
>>
>>167041789

>>167041835
Doubt it.

>>167041909
Four performer replacement heads rest on color-coordinated circles on old tables. There is also a security door which you should have access to, but without a panel immediately adjacent to the door there must be a remote means to access it.
>>
>>167042352
Do any of the heads fit on you?
>>
>Scott's favorite film is Alien
>but he also really likes Prometheus, the movie written by a hack that reveals everything and I mean fucking EVERYTHING about the aliens

Hmm...
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (104KB, 771x462px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
104KB, 771x462px
take this
>>
>>167043091
Fine I will!
You alright?
>>
>>167043091
Is that Lolman?
>>
>>167042815
No.
>>
>>167043246
Lets just wait and listen to see what Foxy does next.
>>
>>167043338
>>167042352
Yeah, I got nothing. As long as Foxy is still out there, further investigation is tough.
>>
File: 12 there he goes.png (20KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
12 there he goes.png
20KB, 717x525px
>>167042352

>>167043338
>>167043673
>>
>>167043756
Lift up the Foxy head and take a look inside it and where it was at, I swear I see a green thing.
>>
>>167043756

>>167043847
There's some sort of mechanism keeping the head in place.
>>
File: [filename].gif (744KB, 900x1330px) Image search: [Google]
[filename].gif
744KB, 900x1330px
>>
>>167044426

I like the beak.
>>
File: carl.png (50KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
50KB, 900x1151px
>>167043091
>>
>FNAF World is the only game to not have any merchandise
>FNAF World was so bad he took it off steam and issued refunds
>FNAF World's port was so bad he took it off mobile too

Was it really THAT bad? FNAF 2 was pretty rough on release too, if I remember correctly
>>
any ideas for GOOD stories
>>
>>167044426
poor edgy
>>167045138
eiffel tower
>>
>>167044184
All I can think of is that the colors match the heads, but the heads are not on their respective colors.

Can't lift them, maybe twist them?
>>
File: ENNARD GOES TO PARIS.png (415KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
ENNARD GOES TO PARIS.png
415KB, 640x330px
>>167045210
http://pastebin.com/f03qq9Qr

My new masterpiece ennard goes to paris
>>
File: 24t64q.png (110KB, 900x789px) Image search: [Google]
24t64q.png
110KB, 900x789px
>>166956572
>>
>>167044773
"I've had ENOUGH a' these friggin robots!
>>
>>167045135
Mostly people who complained that:
No move/Chip/Bite descriptions.
Not every character was available t the start/hard to get all the characters, especially Fredbear and Spring Bonnie.
No 3D Overworld.
Lone loading times.
Ect ect.

There are a good amount of people who like/love the game (me included), but Scott got a barrage of negative reception and thinks it was a flop.
He did however relatively recently find out that there are actually a large amount of people who love the game (at least more than he thought did) so I'm hopeful for a FNAF World 2 or something like that.

The merchandise thing is because they come out in waves and they are getting through the main games first, I'd expect some FNAF World stuff in the next two waves, or maybe even a few this wave.

The pull were from negative reception that made Scott feel like he fucked up on Steam.

The mobile port was because of how often the game crashed (wont even load past the Character select screen for me, unless I am beginning a new game, I get the first cutscene), most crashes were because it was not optimized for older devices. He went from pulling it to better port it to just pulling it and keeping it of.
>>
>>167045938
m-more?
>>
File: zXR2aKp.png (286KB, 645x597px) Image search: [Google]
zXR2aKp.png
286KB, 645x597px
>>167045938
I back down on everything bad I've said against you. Bless your brit ass.
>>
>>167044184
Couldn't Nate wear one of the heads?
>>
File: 14 here's your hint.png (33KB, 726x1050px) Image search: [Google]
14 here's your hint.png
33KB, 726x1050px
>>167044184

>>167045514
A memory regarding the first time the puzzle was encountered surfaces. Maybe there's something here which would help with the situation?
>>
>>167045138
A scene from Purple's perspective with his internal monologue.
>>
File: 1405964868968.gif (1014KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1405964868968.gif
1014KB, 360x203px
>>167045867
I love it.
>>
>>167044184
if the other heads can be moved move Bonnie to blue, Chica to yellow and Freddy to brown.
>>
>>167046309
Remove bear head and see what happens
>>
>>167046309
>>167046447
So if that's the case it needs to be set up exactly like the Show Stage is.
>>
>>167046309

>>167046579
The head is removed.
>>
File: dong expanding.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
dong expanding.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
>>167045938
Is there a name for having a fetish for rape that specifically forces someone out of their preferred sexual orientation?
>>
>>167046995
Move Bon head to blue spot
>>
>>167046995
is booping the snoots a viable tactic?
>>
File: 16 getting there.png (20KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
16 getting there.png
20KB, 717x525px
>>167046995

>>167047163
>>
File: icon.png (179KB, 381x327px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
179KB, 381x327px
>>167046417
>>167046417
http://pastebin.com/x5X0jin8

>>167046420
Thank you
>>
>>167047515
Move Chica Head to Yellow and Freddy Head to Brown.
>>
>>167047589
>Purple
>being Mike

You just outed yourself.
>>
>>167047910
>>167047589
In hindsight though that's a pretty redpilled "story".
>>
File: 17 about time.png (20KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
17 about time.png
20KB, 717x525px
>>167047515

>>167047598
The Foxy head pops up to reveal a small monitor. The maintenance door also retracts into the floor once all heads are placed in their proper locations.
>>
>>167048248
Examine monitor
>>
>>167048248
So that's what the green thing was, check the monitor and then go into the New Room.
>>
I want to suck Brawleys 12'' worn down metallic bearcock and have him tense up and thrust my head into his groin as his heavy grizzly balls twitch as he cums seemingly endless loads upon loads down my throat until he's completely drained.
>>
>>167049115
But you're not gay right?
>>
>>167049182
Dude Im hella gay I just admitted to wanting to suck the depression and alcoholism out of the finnish bara bear.
>>
>>167049318
Just chicken'.
>>
>>167048248

>>167048317
>>167048814
It's a very outdated monitor. Surprisingly the screen is still intact and all of the plugs and buttons seem to be in good order.

You step into the freshly opened room to be confronted by an incredibly outdated entertainment cabinet. Judging by the screen there looks to be power in the machine given the light coming off of it. The screen flashes with only the words 'insert credits' visible while the remainder of the screen is vacant aside from some very minor burned in images.
>>
>>167049115
and whisper into his ear, "Does it feel good, Brawley?"
>>
>>167049516
Try scanning the room, you might find some Tokens or the upgrade you are suppose to be getting.

As far as the monitor goes, are you talking about the one Foxy's head is on top of. It should go down once the heads are switched out of order.
>>
File: PushyAlt1.png (47KB, 232x521px) Image search: [Google]
PushyAlt1.png
47KB, 232x521px
I wanted to make some alternate outfits for Pushy, but do to classes I've only gotten around to this one.
>>
>>167049810
It's no problem, Looks really good.
>>
>>167049810
Awfully short torso there or her arms are too long.
>>
>>167049896
Thank you Anon!
>>167049929
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I believe its her arms because I measured out the torso to equal the legs.
>>
File: 19 tick tock.png (18KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
19 tick tock.png
18KB, 717x525px
>>167049516

>>167049798
Scanning the room yields nothing for now. You're not sure how, but you can feel that enough time has passed for the end of your shift to almost be upon you.
>>
>>167050068
Well either the arms or just a really high up skirt.
>>
>>167050217
Alright, get out of the New Room and into the Backstage. Switch the heads around to make the monitor go away and to put back up the door. Then peak out to see if you can see Foxy.
>>
>>167050240
It's the arms, they're twice as long as the torso where on a regular person only the hands go below the waist.
>>
File: 20 that's all.png (20KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
20 that's all.png
20KB, 717x525px
>>167050217

>>167050340
You decide to leave this alone for now. Covering your progress made this night you check the main room in order to see if you can spot Foxy.
>>
>>167050725
Guess he is gone, try to walk your way back to the Office again.
>>
>>167050725
Looks like the salty sea dog isn't around right now, so lets leg it to maintenance
>>
>>167049810
An amish clown going to prep school?
I kid, that grayscale bon is still cute.
>>
File: 21 like tears in the rain.png (25KB, 717x525px) Image search: [Google]
21 like tears in the rain.png
25KB, 717x525px
>>167050725
>End of Session
>>
>>167051029
Well that was fun, can't wait until next time.
>>
File: bon bon.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bon bon.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>167049115
I want to scoop Ballora headfirst but we can't all get what we want in life
>>
File: How does this even work.png (131KB, 521x453px) Image search: [Google]
How does this even work.png
131KB, 521x453px
Exercise time
>>
File: Atoz Fighty redo.png (1MB, 3000x5500px) Image search: [Google]
Atoz Fighty redo.png
1MB, 3000x5500px
Alright, now that it has been cleared up that Brawly is Fredbear, I decided to try and touch-up my previous attempt (Nightmare Fredbear) as well as the Bio.

Also going to post some loreish details about Fighty.

Fighty was a Prototype design for a new type of Military Combat Robot that was meant to be able to not only withstand attacks, but dish them out as well.

Part of what helps with this is his Endo and Exosuit combo commonly referred to as "The Kinetic Powering Action System" of "K-PAS" for short.

What the system does is through the Kinetic Foam (hard and durable type of foam created for this experimental project) that makes up his Exosuit. It absorbs the energy inflicted onto it an absorbs it back into the Endo as energy that can be used to power the suit as well as give Fighty incredible strength and sometimes a short dash that covers short range ground very easily. The suit even powers itself through the Kinetic Energy produced by any action the Fighty makes. Essentially, a self-powered suit that does not need to recharge.

Additionally, because of how the suit works, the longer a fight is, the more Kinetic Energy he has stored-up and that he can use. Meaning a longer fight is certain death against him. Which is perfect as that was how he was designed when he was sent to fight in a war. To outlast his enemies and use the energy stored up to create havoc for what remained of the enemy.

After the war was over he went to fighting in underground tournament to satisfy his base programing of combat.

More stuff like personality and such next (Bio) post.

Sorry I couldn't get the clothes to look right at all.
>>
>>167051701
>all this size difference
It's a good day.
Gotta work those Kegel muscles.
>>
File: Atoz Fighty Bio redo.png (115KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
Atoz Fighty Bio redo.png
115KB, 799x598px
>>167052693
He discovered the Tournament being held after winning an underground brawl and seeing a flyer for it on the ground. He decided to enter the tournament as a way of hopefully finding strong opponents again.

Now personality wise he is very straight forward in what he wants, to fight.

Some people have even reported that he will hang-out with a person he has a strong desire to fight and will become strangely docile if they refuse to fight him. Then either stay hanging out until the opponent is ready or until he get s bored (usually takes a long time but varies depending on how bad he wants to fight the person). Something that was not intended for his programing. The only time he was meant to be docile was when he was receiving upgrades/repairs/medical service.

Some have speculated that he is longing for something other than the fight, but most just count that as a hopeless rumor spread by people that he was about to fight. But some still think that this is true as the docile nature he shows when waiting for a fight was something he was never programed with.

Anyways, I'm done with this character for now and will start working on Shadow Freddy and Nightmare Mangle next. Possibly a Plushtrap too.

Anyways as always comments and critique are welcomed.

Additionally, if you have any questions about Fighty or anything else I'm working on just ask. It doesn't matter what the question is.
>>
>>167053373
A small nitpick, but I'd make him shorter. We've got a lot of 8'+ and up characters in the roster.
>>
>>167053720
He was made back when only Grapply was the tall character. I just wasn't sure if J's Brawly was made to be Fredbear like I thought/was told it was or Nightmare Fredbear as Snax said.
Also it's not like he was made tall just for the sake of it. He is a giant war machine and was meant to be able to break through wall leaving big enough holes if needed to allow for a squad or platoon to enter in behind him. As well as being a shield for people if he was ordered to be one.
Additionally there are only 3 other over 8' fighters.
While granted I can understand the nitpick, but his height was decided back when I was making him where only Grappley was the tall one. And fighting games can have more than one tall guy in it.
And on a side note he was designed to be intimidating looking, hence the height and the face that cant really emote.

But again I do understand where you are coming from (poor Blinky ;_;), if it makes you feel better, all the other ones I came up with are much shorter.

Any other question or thing you are curious about?
>>
Ok.

Can Netty Scribble join the roster?
>>
>>167055280
No.
>>
>>167055310
Ok.

Can Foofy join the roster?
>>
>>167053720
>>167054162
I'd say polish those up and see which of the three works the best. Fighty isn't a bad character, but he's rather 2 dimensional, keeping in mind his personality and what he was made for. He plays on a lot of traditional big guy/fighter tropes and doesn't add to them or have much else.
>>
>>167055542
No.
>>
>>167055542
We might as well allow Purple then since they're basically the same. They're both colored people with autistic fetishes inside a suit who got a Baby stuffed.
>>
>>167055903
>Kayla was Scott all along
>>
>>167055903
So only brand-new OCs are allowed in this hypothetical fighting game?
>>
>>167055734
Ok.

Can THAT MOTHERFUCKING CAT join the roster?
>>
>>167056012
Define OC? New interpretations of canon robots from FNAF are allowed. I think we're waiting until the canon roster is filled before OCs like Tammy and Beamz are in.
>>
>>167056012
The running theme is that the character needs to be based on a pre-existing animatronic character, and rep them visually.

Foofy could technically work if you renamed it and added in elements from an actual animatronic but most OCfags are either apathetic or outright dislike Kayla-Na so good luck with that.

The basic tenets are to redesign an animatronic for a fighting game inspired universe, with the porn as an afterthought.
>>
>>167056324
No.
>>
>>167056420
Ok.

Can Beamz the Bat join the roster?
>>
>>167056474
No.
>>
>>167056528
Ok.

Can Markiplier join the roster?
>>
>>167056420
>>167056324
Can we take a break and try to figure out what sick bastard thought those would be spooky?

They look like Mecha Godzilla but generic. It's like Candy's or FNAF 4 where I don't know who thought they'd be creepy.
>>
>>167056556
No.
>>
>>167056012
Obviously
>>
>>167055660
Well he IS a war robot only meant for fighting. Being 2 dimensional is kinda implied with that.

But also I did include something that could add an extra dimension, he is displaying actions that are not even in his programing for the most part. If he wants to fight/is ordered to fight, he fights.
The fact that he is listinging to "No" as a response after going to war and hearing "No" over and over again as the final words of his enemy's means that something is changing in him. He is even being docile and just helping out/hanging out with people when they don't want to fight (granted he is just waiting for them to accept the fight) shows that something abnormal is happening. His character/personality is fleshing out.

It's a little subtle but he is going through character development and being more than just a " 2 dimensional killing machine", but again it is subtle as it is meant to be a gradual change that could come out of nowhere and completely change his character.

I don't want to sound like I'm getting on a high horse of anything but there IS development there. Going from a pure killing machine to sitting calmly and helping out the person he wants to fight (although it is just him trying to get rid of distractions so he can fight the person sooner), heck he can even leave a person alone without fighting them if he is refused battle enough times/long enough. Something that is also not in his programing, he was meant to stay on the battlefield until the battle is over. But he is shoeing signs of resisting/not following his programing AKA development. It's just slight and it grows over time as he does the docile thing more.

And I actually have more than three, it's just that those are the ones I want to draw right now. If I'm not thinking up of a character, I am adding backstory/personality/how they could tie in with the current roster as well as some of the things I came up with.

(1/2)
>>
>>167056647
there are a few exceptions, but this went beyond 'add a pre existing interpretation' a long time ago
>>
>>167056557
As one of the few, few defenders of CASE (you can easily guess who.) let me say why I think the mechazoid gimmick works. CASE Animatronic isn't scary, it advertises itself like an uncanny FNAF knockoff, but plays out as a camp action piece. Probably unintentionally.

The villain is the Hacker known as 4chan meets the Joker. The Main Character is the Collective Rage of Africa who yells "FUCK OFF YOU DAMN CAT" knowing the animatronic is within hearing distance and screams everything he does. The lockpicking is Skyrim and computer hacking is card-matching. The game is hard as balls (and buggy) but to beat it, you are rewarding more for moving fast and smart and playing it like an action hero than being slow enough to feel real tension or fear. Hiding has a random trigger where even if you do it perfectly there is still a chance of death, so hiding is discouraged.

So for a game of a badass cop trying to avoid certain death by hacking computers, manipulating lights, and exploiting getting Wolfy's knot stock in the wall to earn time, having the enemies be goddamn Terminators really adds to the experience.

Also want to cum on the Cat pretty bad.
>>
>>167056619
Ok.

Can Souldozer join the roster?
>>
>>167057047
No.
>>
File: Fnaf_world_by_jeff_erson-d99z9x5.jpg (272KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
Fnaf_world_by_jeff_erson-d99z9x5.jpg
272KB, 1024x555px
>>167057047
My dude
>>
>>167057094
Ok.

Can Freddy Fazbear join the roster?
>>
>>167057156
Yes.
>>
>>167057125
>FNAF World wasn't an ominous metaphor for the real world in the FNAF universe with Hotline Miami styled build-up

Was pretty dissappointed
>>
>>167055660
>>167056820

(2/2)
While yes he is heavily inspired by Azrael from Blazblue, I did TRY to flesh him out more and try to add an extra dimension to him.
But there are just some characters in fighting games that are their respective trope exactly.

The whole "multiple characters" thing is just that I came up with lots of designs/ideas, over 10 in-fact. I would like to eventually work on them all so that way the Fighting AU can eventually have the ENTIRE roster of Fnaf in it. But I don't want to step on any toes or seam like I'm desperately trying for something or be a nuisance/annoyance to anyone.

Weather or not I am allowed to make multiple character/submissions isn't really up to me. I would like to sure, but I would just like to know that I'm not over stepping my boundaries/limits here.

Anyways thank you for the feedback and if you are anyone else have any questions about me, my characters, the other ideas, Fighty, Slay/Shady (Shadow Freddy), Hurty (Nightmare Mangle) or "Wakey Wakey" (Plushtrap) (added those in case people wanted specifics, or you could just look back at the list I posted from last thread) just ask. Again doesn't matter what the question is.

Also thank you all for reading, have a good day today/tomorrow, depending on the time zone you are in.
>>
>>167057180
Good.

I cannot wait to add Freddy Fazbear to the roster.
>>
File: puppetfighter.png (302KB, 1027x1200px) Image search: [Google]
puppetfighter.png
302KB, 1027x1200px
Hey guys! Long time no talk too... or do anything.

So since I've been lurking again, I've seen this fight AU and it kinda interested me.

So I did a thing. And will hopefully doing more things.

Meet Kahly
>>
File: Thought_You_Died.png (7KB, 188x145px) Image search: [Google]
Thought_You_Died.png
7KB, 188x145px
>>167057503
>>
>>167057472
Ghost already added Freddy

>>167057503
Nice to see you back, and great work on Phantom Marionette.
>>
>>167057503
Congratulations you have made Phantom Puppet interesting
What does Kahly mean though, as a name?

You need a gold star for that or something
>>
>>167057793
Kali is a fighting style using fighting sticks. Maybe that?
>>
>>167058103
Most likely. I'm an idiot.
>>
>>167057503
The template for a bio is somewhere, but the breakdown is
-height
-weight
-fighting style
-home town/country
-interests
-business if any
Digging this Phantom Puppet btw
>>
>>167057503
>>167058219
Right here.
>>166911965
>>
File: Adapt and flow.png (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Adapt and flow.png
171KB, 800x600px
>>167057612
Nope. Not physically at least.

>>167057760
Thanks! Good to be back.

>>167057793
It's his fighting style. I just used a different spelling for the name but still sounds like it phonetically.

Is it a sheriff's star?

>>167058103
Dis guy gets it. I really like the movement of the fighting style. I took it for about a year and a half many moons ago.

>>167058219
Already taken care of.
>>
>>167058379
Damn, that's some really good work.
Glad to see you back.
>>
Sleep tight pizzas.
>>
Last night was pretty productive, so maybe I can recapture the magic.

Got any requests?
>>
>>167046417
http://pastebin.com/J9LgsVCw
>>
File: C3SXH9pVYAAWz_T.jpg (70KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3SXH9pVYAAWz_T.jpg
70KB, 731x1024px
>>
>>167064713
I still can't believe we haven't had a game at the Diner yet.
>>
File: 58406413_p10.png (437KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
58406413_p10.png
437KB, 600x700px
>>167064713

Why are the golds so adorable together?
>>
>>167065849
The only Goldens I accept are EG's

But they probably work conceptually since their minigames capture that eeriness of the first game almost.
>>
File: 1438209051322.png (180KB, 511x791px) Image search: [Google]
1438209051322.png
180KB, 511x791px
>>167065963

I miss those weirdos.
>>
File: 60525891_p4.png (773KB, 2246x1061px) Image search: [Google]
60525891_p4.png
773KB, 2246x1061px
>>
File: Ohhhh yeahh.png (196KB, 768x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhh yeahh.png
196KB, 768x594px
http://5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=40287

A girl can dream, right?
>>
WHERE'S THE FIGHTING I WANT BLINKY BULLIED
>>
Currently baking new bread.
>>
>>167067386
>>167067386

All right, have at it.
>>
File: boop.png (47KB, 172x199px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
47KB, 172x199px
>>167047589
Motherfucker don't think I don't know
>>
>>167051029
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 186

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.