[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nippon Ichi Software (NiS) General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: D2p_42.jpg (129KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
D2p_42.jpg
129KB, 480x480px
Can we have a NiS thread?

so, how disappointed ware you guys when they cenceled the wooden horse as a torture device in disgaea 4?
>>
File: 6d39055d62deccabbee0aa27800b4a41.jpg (166KB, 1060x598px) Image search: [Google]
6d39055d62deccabbee0aa27800b4a41.jpg
166KB, 1060x598px
>No reply
maybe a little more eyecatchin pic?
>>
File: magician.png (150KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
magician.png
150KB, 375x382px
>>166195197

I did not see much advantage because everything you need will be in the item world.

btw, your thread would look better on /v/, If she is a general should have more content, The thread is about Nis but you only followed a single subject.

Watch the other generals and next time try to do something close to that.
>>
>>166198697
Good advice. i actually wanted to start a thread about ZHP unlosing ranger vs darkdeath evilman, but i feared that game is too niche so i went the broader term of NiS games general with a random disgaea pic.

Do you know what game i'm talking about?
>>
File: witch.png (146KB, 375x382px) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
146KB, 375x382px
>>166198841

Yes, one day I was looking at the games they had on their site to buy, and among some of the jrpgs not too big of them had this disgaea-like and found it quite interesting, but I did not buy it or emulate it, I just left it on a personal list Of "maybe some day".

I was more interested in buying akiba strip and the atelier trilogy recently
>>
>>166199642
From what I heard Akiba's not too great.

Also, is it me or are the character designs in Disgaea 5 lacking?
>>
>>166206632
>is it me or are the character designs in Disgaea 5 lacking?
anyone after the first game is kinda lacking

i mean ok, raspberryl was kinda cute but even she didn't live up to the hype of characters like fionna and etna.
>>
>>166207759

Whereas Flonne and Etna are quite notable characters, I can't help but feel as if they get a bit too much credit.
>>
File: waifu.png (362KB, 461x1071px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
362KB, 461x1071px
>>166207759
>>166208368

I prefer the art of disgaea 2 onwards than that of the first, was the opening clip of Disgaea 3 that made me interested in the series, The design of many class-characters changed for better, too

The worst thing the series had was improving skills with mana

And the best thing that disgaea had during all those years besides the change of design was Barbara
>>
>>166212132
FUCK mana.
>>
>>166212402

What do they have in mind to repeat the same mistake twice? Disgaea 3 and 4 could be better without this and for some reason in both you did not gain much mana
>>
>>166216307
No idea, it's even more required in 5.
>>
>>166217728
>D2 was great without it, and the master and apprentice system was better than before

It seems they want to bury the series or do something revolutionary with no value
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.