[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lidg/ Let It Die general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 763
Thread images: 110

File: Mushroom Magistrate.jpg (300KB, 1137x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom Magistrate.jpg
300KB, 1137x1419px
Mushroom Madonna Weekend Edition

Weekday: >>165952070

>How do I unlock\find______?
http://i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
http://www.letitdiethegame.com/support.html
http://pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR

>Materials/Resources
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
http://i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png

>Current rotation
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official /vg/ PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.
>>
FIRST FOR DECALS THAT CHANGE YOUR FIST MOVESETS FOR BOXING AND KARATE STANCES
>>
Second for MILK a best.

candle wolf fags go home
>>
what jackal weapon requires chemo oil? been saving this up and idk why. also wtf is aluminum alloy. i got the yo-yo blueprint and ive neeeever seen that before
>>
>>166063104
maybe its in the secret shop on floors 30-40? I dont know where else
>>
Where the fuck is the wool? I'm using the spreadsheet, but the floors have every cloth except wool. Has anyone found wool today, and if so, what floor?
>>
>>166063104
>>166063458
it's not in the secret shop
aluminum alloy has a chance to be in jindies 38f room
>>
>>166063559
On literally any of the cloth floors.
>>
>>166063024
I'd love to use MILK gear if it wasn't such shit to grind upgrades. Candle Wolf is just so damn easy to upgrade
>>
>>166063104
alloy is a rare aluminum spawn, oil and pure iron you can get from the secret shop
>>
>>166063860
So then every time I go from the waiting room to floor X the cloths are randomly generated as opposed to switching with the rotation?
>>
>>166063024
no doubt its good, but the suffering that is milk black or milk green
>>
>>166063975
Yep. There's lots of cloth floors, so you could just take escalators to the next cloth floor if you get unlucky. I like collecting cloth in Shinko-bashi on my way to the double gold chest routes.
>>
>>166064083
Sounds like the route I'll be doing. Thanks a bunch anon.
>>
>>166064343
Happy grinding, bruv. It's a pretty comfy route. This is probably the route where you'll see treasure tubers a lot for bonus gold chests.
>>
>can't release captured defender
anyway to fix this dumb shit? keeps happening
>>
is there a full list of all the armors? i want to see which BP i'm missing
>>
Transparagus has gone extinct.
Glad slowmungus is still around even if it's in limited supply.
>>
>>166064083
what's the 2 gold chest route again? Shinko to Hyakkoku then back through to Hyakuda?
>>
Which set of armor has the highest defense?
>>
>>166064656
The BP_attacker or Collector tabs on the google doc in the OP have a complete list of possible BPs split up by floor range, I believe.

I don't actually have all of them, so it's very possible the names are wrong or I might be missing a set entirely though.
>>
File: C2k79vQW8AIy5uD.jpg orig.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C2k79vQW8AIy5uD.jpg orig.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
I wonder if I should even make this. I'm so close yet I don't even have the pants Blueprint and I know Jackal Y pants requires 15 Alloy.
>>
>return to waiting room
>fight myself for 3 minutes
>fight ends
>fight myself for another 3 minutes
>2 raids while returning to waiting room
are you serious?
>>
>>166064454
So far, I just mulch them if I can't get rid of them.

>>166064863
Yeah, you can also detour through Hashydicka if you're looking for extra Mass Iron Bolts.
>>
>>166064826
How do you mean?
>>
>ready to hunt jackals floor one
>five minutes still nothing
>finally get one the other two take so long I waste everything
I wish i had serial killer because it'd be nice to switch to skill master
>>
>>166064656
>>166064884
that'll do thanks
wish we had a catalog with images and stats of all the armors so i could plan out my fashion
>>
>>166065319
My expeditions to 11 to 20 have turned up no transparagus. Same for 21 to 30 for slowmungus.
>>
Ready to grind them KC for them STEWS this weekend? Having 60% more health (both tanks) will be really nice!
>>
>Finally get to see dev raids
>Cheese it because I need the KC and SPL
>Finally try to play one out legit
>These cunts just block the whole time and play keep away to run down the clock
Yeah no fuck that. They designed those fuckers to be hard to kill and BEG for you to cheese the fuck out of their cheap instant block bullshit.
>>
>>166065816
I like to think of it like this:

Would you sell 1 stingshroom and 1 transparugus for 30k KC and 30k SPL??

Thats all it takes to win 1 dev raid really.
>>
>>166065258
can't do that yet. it just will not let me release the guy from the bathroom. just don't want a shit load of people rescue raiding me
>>
>>166065956
This bug always arises for me when I capture someone and then someone fails a rescue raid on me. Then for the duration of my recapture, I'm not raided at all. I think this is because the rescue tab is broken. Basically if one person attacks you and fails, no one else can attempt to raid you after that. Hell if one person attacks you and wins, then they still can't raid you off the list anyway. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it. Just spend your shit before going into the tower and see how it goes. As far as I'm aware there's no fixes beyond mulching.

Maybe someone else knows more on the topic.
>>
They really need to fix boss drops. Nobody should have to kill 10-20 mid bosses to get one ducking metal. At least up the freaking kill coin amounts. 900 coins is laughable. uggh, just want to finish my sengoku s set
>>
what are the texas farmer mask stats?
>>
>>166067460
Haters drop between 2 and 7k coins. Bosses should be double that and always drop it along with the metal. Farming bosses in this game is not rewarding or satisfying.
>>
From what I can see Hibki's not a rotating floor but currently I have all the 20's floors explored and don't see it at all, what gives?

(just need that last stamp for the dm)
>>
>>166067873
the final boss has haters
still terribly inefficient unless you're farming milk red
>>
>>166067958
There are some floors that show up on multiple rotations, but not on some. Hibiki doesn't show up on Rotation 3 - if you return to the waiting room your map should change and it should come back connected to Monegi, since as of 2 hours ago we're in rotation 4 now.

A lot of these floors are inaccurately listed, I've caught some of them on my local spreadsheet and tomorrow when I've finished up some more notes on rotation 1 I'll publish on the google doc and probably make a new image version finally.
>>
>>166067873
Meh should mention I'm grade 3 farming goto23. Side note though. Time to wreck some Texans y'all
>>
>>166062751
That's one huge neck
>>
>>166067873
>Go and kill coen and jin die on floors 34 and 38
>Get nothing
>Decide to go jackal hunting then
>Only get coins
Not satisfying is an understatement.
>>
>>166068603
I think this game is more about the journey than the destination. To farm I pack up 5 to 7 gs and ram my way through multiple 30floors, even if I get nothing really and just gathered materials I enjoyed the journey. I usually get something anyway since I farm like three bosses and there chests on my route.
>>
>>166062751
quick Q: decals stack y/n?
>>
>>166069374
Premium and nonpremium do. You can't use two p or two nonp
>>
>>166069374
you can stack premium and non premium versions, yes
>>
>>166069374
If you have the premium and the non-premium of the same kind
>>
>>166069374
yes
>>
>>166067460
>Fixing boss drops
>Implying they are broken
It's a free to play game. The grinds are korean and the drop rates abysmal for a reason. They want you to give you money to shorten the time it takes to get things done. They want you to pay for convenience.

Why do you think there is a 30 minute wait before you can buy a new weapon or upgrade a part of your waiting room but have the option to use Death Metal a currency you can purchase to speed it up?

Why do you think you can convert DM into KC?

Why do you think you can outright BUY metals from the store? Nothing is broken it is working as intended.
>>
>>166069537
>>166069570
>>166069548
We must all be raiding texans lol. Damn loading screens
>>
>>166069790
2 of those things any sane person would never do, pay to get a new weapon isntatly, and exchange fucking 1 dm for MERE 5K KILL COINS WEW
>>
>>166069882
About to m8
>>
>>166069790
You can't buy metals from the store at anything approaching a reasonable price. Nobody outside of some insane whales are going to do that - if they wanted to push real money purchases they'd add a DM store - 1 DM per tier, so 1 for blue, 2 for green, 3 for black, 4 for red.

That way you're paying for convenience, and the relative 'value' of DMs goes up. This makes people more interested in free DMs, it'll dry out their DM reserves faster, and encourage 'reasonable' but small, repeated purchases.

At that point lowering droprrates from bosses could be seen as a jew-ing scheme. As it stands though, boss metal droprates are near 50% over longer periods of time, and spending real money doesn't reduce the grind unless you're spending like $60+

Really, for the health of the game I would like them to use DMs better and in more ways, resources for impatient/time-lacking players, salvage fee replacements at a rate that's not unreasonable so people would actually do it, mushroom store, express day passes, raid protection, shit like that.

5k for 1 DM is not an exchange rate that is enticing enough for anyone to actually do.
>>
>>166069790

Paying for convenience is the worst kind of fucking F2P tactic

Cosmetics is the best way to do it but I honestly don't kbow what cosmetics they could really sell in this

The monthly sub is a fucking joke to, £15 a month is way too much for a F2P game when WoW costs like £7.99 a month
>>
>>166070430
99 DOLLARS FOR FOUR FUCKING RED METALS!
>>
>>166070438
>Cosmetics is the best way to do it but I honestly don't kbow what cosmetics they could really sell in this

Pets, everyone loves pets
>>
>>166070438
>>166070721
More hairstyles
>>
>>166070438
how about premium underwear, fighter appearances

cross over fighters?
>>
File: chiyo tripping.gif (2MB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
chiyo tripping.gif
2MB, 500x334px
>got a Jackal Yo-yo and a Jackal Sword from killing random hunters sent my way
I'm liking this new trend of equipping hunters with rare drops. Super nice.
>>
>>166070916
Does Meijin still get jelly even if you didn't kill a Jackal to get those?
>>
>>166070438
>Paying for convenience is the worst kind of fucking F2P tactic
Selling exclusive overpowered equipment is the worst kind of F2P tactic
>>
>haterfied fighter gets killed by screamers and bullet tuber
>doesn't get retrieved
excuse me
>>
File: detox.jpg (74KB, 714x960px) Image search: [Google]
detox.jpg
74KB, 714x960px
>>166070518
Yep, the easiest metals to farm. I just can't imagine anyone but the biggest of whales ever actually buying those, or the development packs.

Small, repeated purchases are the key to a steady income stream, even if whales are the 'big fish' you wanna catch.

>>166070438
Coesmetics could work with under-armor skins. Replace your black sports wear with a bikini, clear skin instead of the Matrix-plugs all over, hairstyles, cosmetic equipment slots separate from your inventory so you could look how you want independent of your actual armor, cosmetic armor specifically for said slots, auras/flair items like scarves, pets (you could even have pets with functions like picking up KC/SPL for you), Torchlight style premium pets that could go back and store stuff for you without you having to head back to the waiting room, altered goretastic animations, weapon skins, costumes for NPCs (dress up Elevator-chan!), customize your base's appearance...

The list goes on and on.
>>
>>166069790
Yeah, just to make sure you understand, the shitty packs on psn are not only prohibitively expensive, but they don't even have Amy death metal packs with bonus black metals, the hardest to find type.

The metals that you get as a "bonus" for buying the $100 pack are pretty high drop rate on the upper floors, and the ones in the priest pack are extremely common as well.

The express pass is neat but not game breaking, the storage is nice but not required if you don't blow all your death metals (plus you can get 150 incentory spaces for $5 with the intro pack), and the death metal revives don't repair durability so you can't scam your way through the game
>>
>>166071065
Fighter: Lizard! I chose you!
(toss!)
(Lizard screams, bites you, then runs into the fire pit next to the Screamer you wanted it to attack)
>>
>>166070438
>Cosmetics is the best way to do it but I honestly don't kbow what cosmetics they could really sell in this

By selling different looking body types with unique emotes.
>>
If I restart my game will the shopkeeper change locations even if I don't buy anything?
>>
>>166071034
If you mean his tip, then yeah it's max jelly
>>
i feel like im taking too much damage, is VIT all that useful for damage lessening?

im only about F20, but everything is using fucking guns now and i think i have bullet def on my armor but im still taking some decent chucks of HP loss.
>>
>>166071065
Those are some dope ideas. I hope you send them to Uncle Death.
>>
>>166071565
also, does EVERYONE have the same floor drops or is it random? i've been getting the same drops in chests after bosses for the last few floors
>>
>>166071065
>premium pets that could go back and store stuff for you without you having to head back to the waiting room
million dollar idea
>>
>>166071330
yes
>>
Anything worthwhile besides the iron use reveral metal?
>>
JESUS FUCK
WHAT WAS THAT ALARM?
IS WALMART SECURITY AFTER ME?!
>>
>>166072024
R U N
U
N
>>
>>166072059
ITS
IN
FRONT
OF
THE
FUCKING
ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!
>>
>>166071565
Vit does help. Also, dodgeroll under the bulletfire, only bullettubers correct aim.
>>
>>166072139
GET TO THE ESCALATOR, FUCKER!!!
>>
>>166072139
Transparangus!
>>
>>166072293
lol
>>
>got a Fireworks Blaster from one of my expeditions
>try it out

Wow. What a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>166071881
Yeah I kinda strayed from the cosmetics there but you could probably make some money offering that as a one-time buy alternative to Express Passes, since while it doesn't offer the elevator, it does offer a good farming oriented replacement to the 10 extra inventory slots.
>>
>finally get death's scythe
>base attack is 400
what. Like i knew it was underwhelming but this is awful for a five star weapon with these requirements.
>>
>>166072454
>>166062972
How about a decal that increases your Death Bag space?
>>
>>166072293
>>166072269
i died

heart exploded trying to run too far

they can show up any time after that cutscene on any floor? i was only there for maybe 7-9 mins
>>
>some brazillian fuck half my rank keeps trying to raid me for 2000 coins

Time to turn the game off and come back to a defense trophy I guess.

Also how is he getting matched up with me, we're not in a war I don't have any captives

Well at least once he gets off he's going to regret it
>>
>>166072606
yep, all enemies dead on a floor (i think)= invisible timer until you get a visit from your new best friends

longer floors give you more time
>>
>>166072606
Yeah, once you clear the enemies out they can spawn. From the vague anecdotal evidence we've kinda group gathered, it seems like there's a persistent clock that starts ticking once all the enemies on a floor are dead - so even if you don't see them after killing all the enemies on a floor, that means they'll show up faster next time you kill all the enemies, with the clock resetting upon their appearance or your return to the waiting room.

The clock seems to be like 10-15 minutes, but there's definitely variance. They seem to show up much faster on smaller floors.
>>
>>166072606
only when you kill every enemy on the floor
if you see scratch tubers, leave them alive. they don't chase you for long and will prevent jackals from ever spawning
>>
Can someone tell me which is better? Gold porkchopper or zombie chopper? Does it take long to upgrade it to its last tier?
>>
>>166073137
gold, the zombie suffers 5 star weapon syndrome
>>
>>166073212
ahh, so your saying gold is 4 star and zombie is 5 star? weird, would have thought gold was last tier
>>
>>166072720
>>166072773
>>166072814

just how tough are they?
im assuming i should avoid them until im like at F30+?
>>
>>166073306
avoid them until you can actually beat Gunkanyama (last boss) If you can beat him, you can deffinently beat the jackals with preparation
>>
>>166071980
reversal*
anyone? the wiki is missing a lot of r&d info
>>
>>166073306
yeah, you won't be going after them for a while

if you need to get past them just break line of sight with them and watch them from around a corner, after a bit they'll teleport and you can start running again
>>
>>166073306
you won't be able to take them on until you have 5* fighters with lots of good decals and highly upgraded weapons and mushrooms

as of now for you they have like hundreds of thousands of health, tons of defense, and can hit you for like 17k damage. avoid at all costs, and like i said, try to leave an enemy alive on each floor. ideally the scrath tubers since they won't chase you
>>
>>166072606
>>166072720
It helps to leave a scratch tuber/midboss alive on that floor to not even have the jackals spawn in. So, you can progress/farm to your hearts content. Just be quick in dead end room shops as jackals like to come in for some good deals.

>grade 3 raiding in fight
>raided a rank 48 dude with fishy fungus
>managed to capture one of his guys.
Neat, too bad it's grade 3 though Instead of one of his grade 4's
>>
Anyone getting down on this fight with Texas? These morons have such weird defender setups.
>>
>>166073306
Unless you're specifically prepared and looking for then, just don't try. Even after beating Taro if you're not looking for them specifically you're probably going to have a bad time. They have about 120k health and very, very high defense with armor that can't be shredded.

If you're looking for them and have the shrooms ready though, as soon as you get grade 5 fighters is fine. Just equip the right decals, take the proper amount of shrooms, and somethin like a 4star Katana and you're good to go.

Far as decals go, you can rock the Bull set up (which I find highly annoying since you need to damage yourself down to 15% and then try to stay under it even with natural healing ticking) with quite a bit of ease as those decals are pretty common.

Other setups are a little harder to get going. I use a maxed Sniper, oakshroom, stingshroom, Legendary Hero, One Shot One Kill (normal, don't have premium because fuck my luck), Giant Killer x2, and Barbarian, then just sniper rage attack to oneshot them. Not really sure I even need the stingshroom.
>>
>>166073486
>good decals
>high weapons

I killed two and nearly three with some tier 4 katanas, no good decals (only combat one that did anything was +50% stamina, and 4 cloakshrooms with stingshrooms

Invisible shrooms and time slow shrooms combined with stingshrooms trivialize all content
>>
>>166073283
Zombie loses the poison power as well
>>
>>166074109
>>166074109
Maxed 4 star?
>>
>>166074109
yeah that's nice. but in no way do good weapons and decals hurt to have obviously. could use less mushrooms then

>>166074210
i really hate that. some of the design decisions are just so stupid

>lol let's make this weapon break faster and just be objectively worse when you upgrade it
>>
Why is there a block and roll system in this?

When you get hit you can't do anything except stand there and let the opponent finish their combo.
>>
>>166074330
5 star character, but katanas are only 4 star +1 right now
>>
>>166074383
you're meant to block or roll before getting hit
this isn't dark souls where you can activate your invincible button whenever you want (unless you use an iron i guess)
>>
>>166074383
>Yfw you get hit by this
>>
>>166074383
Blocking reduces damage and almost entirely negates hitstun, letting you counterattack before their recovery is over. That and perfect blocking just negates damage entirely and stuns the enemy.

Rolling is a way to quickly re-position yourself, and your hitbox is accurate to your model while doing so, so you can dodge high swing attacks Jump is also an effective dodge a lot of the time, like on U-10 you just jump rope her tail swipe.

You don't have i-frames, this isn't Dark Souls. As for combos, if you have sweat drops over your head, you take longer to recover from hitstun, allowing many combos to finish when they otherwise wouldn't - sweatdrops are activated when you are hit out of your own attack/action. If you don't have sweatdrops, try holding block, you'll often block the second/third hit of a combo and become able to punish the enemy for doing it.

But like for serious even with all of the above fuck >>166074668 - it doesn't matter if you get counterhit, its full combo works every time for the AI against you.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
Post Jackal encounters

>Managing inventory on a really small floor in 1-10
>WOOOOOP
>"What the fuck was that?"
>Dapper looking motherfucker appears at the end of the hall
>Hasn't seen me yet
>Realize it's one of those Jackal things and start heading to the escalator
>WOOOOOP
>Peek around the corner
>There's another one between me and the escalator
>Its back is towards me
>I know what I must do.
>Suplex the shit out of the cunt and make a run for the escalator
>Get on the escalator just before my back gets tickled by a yoyo
>>
>>166074782
>saber
>recovery
>>
File: LET IT DIE_20161221122717.webm (3MB, 1280x668px) Image search: [Google]
LET IT DIE_20161221122717.webm
3MB, 1280x668px
>>166075040
Yeah I even mentioned at the end that the Cleaver Saber largely invalidates everything about the combat system when in the hands of a full mastery AI, it's fucking retarded.

Its skill even pierces guard, as if the 7 hit combo and perfect accuracy/tempo the AI offers wasn't enough.
>>
>>166074938
Nice
>>
File: Brainshroom.png (7KB, 152x216px) Image search: [Google]
Brainshroom.png
7KB, 152x216px
>>166074782
>It's a "Hunter has a Death Iron and Cleaver Saber" episode
I wonder if that decal that makes it harder to get groggied has any effect on brainshrooms.
>>
>>166075298
It seemingly does not. Blessing and a curse really, if it actually worked it would make Defense an actual thing people could do, making TDM less retarded. If it did those Cali-cancer hunters would be even more annoying.
>>
>>166075207
block it with a red hot iron
>>
>>166075207
to be fair there are a lot of way he could've dealt with that but instead chose to fumble around with his weapons and let the hater get closer and closer
>>
>>166075207
Lance out trades saber if you are far enough away should have used it instead of psycho which requires charging to beat it..
>>
So what kind of tools were the Chopper weapons before Max modded them?

Before I found out they were DOD, I thought they'd be Candle Wolf armaments from the look of them.
>>
>>166075207
a classic for the ages
>>
>>166075659
Oh yeah that's my video, I really only took it to validate to myself that it wasn't as bullshit as I had originally imagined. I was so fucking mad when this happened at first that I made a post grossly exaggerating how bad it was.

At first I didn't realize I was groggied after the first combo, and I didn't know what happened on the staircase. So to me originally it seemed
>suplex on naked hater turns into jump for no reason
>get hit a few times, randomly unable to move for 2 seconds
>get hit a few more times, fall off drop
>stunned by enemy stepping on head, hit by attack that I clearly dodged

When in reality it was just that the staircase was an elevated area, so the context prompt was for a Frankensteiner, which hit the ceiling and canceled (shitty), then I freaked out and started switching weapons thinking about how I should deal with this (hater was naked I could've just shot her with the AR, or just started with a spear attack and killed her instantly, etc etc), got groggied (normal interaction), then got inescapable combo'd by the really unfortunate combo off a drop into step-stun and hit again. Basically just a series of bad luck started off by my bizarre need to suplex naked haters instead of just kill them.
>>
>>166076075
wut? a pork chopper is just a huge meat cleaver
>>
>4 golden birds from one round of expeditions
oh ok
>>
>>166076530
Kohashi was where they came from, and I can almost guarantee all 4 golden birds were from one expedition.

Kohashi has exactly one spawn of an item viable for an expedition to bring back as a reward - a bird. If your hunter's 'copy area' spawns that very small chance that the bird is replaced by its golden variant, it still needs to bring back multiple rewards - it brings back the same golden bird 2-5 times. I've had this happen 4 times out of probably 20-some expeditions to Kohashi, making it an amazing place to send expeditions to, since even without being golden birds still sell for a lot, and Oakshrooms are useful.

Problem being nobody really goes to Kohashi much, all that's there are a bunch of reversal tubers and one most likely not golden bird.

It's not a guaranteed profitable run like Okusa.
>>
>>166074782
you also get instant sweat drops when hit on the back
>>
>>166076769
I guess if you want KC Kohashi would be a pretty quick place to farm without dev raids. Each Reversal Tuber is worth 3k+ on a non-Lucky Star and are easy to kill, and it's an easy straightforward area without a bunch of screamers in the way of anything.

So with a Lucky Star and Golden Lucky Cat you might be able to make like 18-20k per run through of the area with little to no fuss. Also Reversal Metals if you want them.

>>166076965
That is a weird interaction, when that happens it always takes them a long fucking time to go away.
>>
>>166077078
>>That is a weird interaction, when that happens it always takes them a long fucking time to go away.
I kinda like it

its a different penelty from Nioh

I just wish there was a bit more moves overall
>>
>Dress my fighter in batter gear
>use mainly the fully upgraded bat
>Name my striker "The Batter"

Going around and "Purifying" the floors is a fun task, idk why this interests me so.
>>
im getting pissed running into super high lvl dev and player hunters

because im trying to get back to base, they always one shot me since im only lvl 9 trying to lvl my guy up.
>>
my guardshroom collector mule is the secret to my success
>>
>>166077238
Highest is floor 40 with a rank of 68. When do i see dev haters?!
>>
File: 200percentmad.jpg (92KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200percentmad.jpg
92KB, 497x732px
>>166074938

> Beat the first Don and unlock rank two fighters
> Make a rank two strike and goof around in the lower floors to explore and level up
> Find a room that is just the secret shop.
> It has a whatever level Hater but, the name and level are red as well as five screamers.
> Manage to kill everything
> Jackel spawns right in front of the secret shop and she starts walking towards me.
>>
>>166077353
they are the guys that have the garbled mess of names
>>
File: rcyadcdo4d9y.jpg (49KB, 746x776px) Image search: [Google]
rcyadcdo4d9y.jpg
49KB, 746x776px
>Waiting room keeps getting attacked while I'm trying to farm items
>Go back to base and check in with Tetsuo
>Bunch of Califags trying to raid and getting absolutely walled by all of my defenders

Fucking cucks.
>>
when is patch time dess
>>
>>166077910
you say that, but california is winning bro
>>
>>166078318
1/19/2017 23:00 – 23:30 (PST)
>>
>>166078624
because for every one of him, there is about 100k who don't even have defenses at all
>>
Can you drop down to rank 10 from 70 if you delete a majority of your characters and replace them with tier 1 fighters?
>>
>>166079084
Yup
>>
>>166078652
Crossing my fingers they dont fix the simulator exploit
>>
>>166079203
chill. don't let reddit fuck us over again
>>
>>166079157
Nice. I might try it out once they implement the next tier of fighters
>>
File: 1484836947698.jpg (387KB, 1024x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484836947698.jpg
387KB, 1024x960px
>>166062751
They should have just made this a multiplayer focused full priced game (which it was initially suppose to be?) instead of the F2P that it is. I'm really enjoying it right now, but that's because the novelty of grinding hasn't worn off. Once it does, I have no reason to continue with it, which seems like a damn shame.

I do love all the Uncle Death art though.
>>
Anyone have the webm or the male player being ironed through his lifeshroom by the female hunter?
>>
>>166079203
what expoilt?
i wanna do it before shit stops
>>
>>166079203
They aren't doing any bug fixes with this patch. That patch is coming later.
>>
>>166079782
>Inb4 they only fix the exploit with the patch and no other bugs
>>
Did all the texans kill themselves or something I grinded up to 128k SPL for the last freezer upgrade without a single raid on me.
>>
>>166081369
They're not even fighting back man. We dominate.
>>
>>166081479
wouldnt matter if every single one of them did
tdm design is awful
>>
>>166081479

>We
>Implying you even live in California

Bunch of fags all dogpiling into the worst state of the US.
>>
>>166082125
excuse me, silly rewards in a video game aside, this state is pretty nice to actually live in.
>>
>>166065167
Jackal Z panties.. never
>>
Any places I can consistently/reliably find silver skillshrooms?
>>
>>166082641
Expeditions to 21-30 work out pretty well for that.
>>
>>166082641
Try doing expeditions on 21-30 side floors. If you really want to, go to those side floors yourself.
>>
>>166082815
>>166083035
Thanks guys.
>>
I swear, there's always a dumb fuck too low a rank to rescue somebody's fighter. Can't even rescue my own because of that dumb glitch. Was holding a hostage of my own to get that defense trophy
>>
you got an hour until maintenance begins
>>
So I heard this myth that there was a viable strat vs Rapier shitters. Is it a load of shit? Or is there something more reliable than parry?
>>
>>166084387
how long is it
>>
Alright, going to try to go for my first ever MEME build. El Luchador. Decals I'm thinking of are Dual Wielding x2 to help the fists not be so garbage. Considering Ninja Master x2 and to finish it off with Judges Gavel. Waffling between the little bit of extra damage from Attacker or enjoying the Vit and HP of Striker. Obviously Killer Wrestler mask is a given, but are there any other armors that would seem thematic? and not require so much MILK metals.
>>
>>166084786
30 minutes
>>
>>166084786
half hour
>>
>>166084786
~30 minutes
>>
>>166082450
>this state is pretty nice to actually live in.
If you're a nu-male, sure.
>>
>>166084906
Well said, I'm in Cali for the dms.
>>
>>166084849
IIRC I tried using Dual Wielding to up my fist's damage during the floor 40 boss but the decals under my character weren't lit up like they were working.
>>
>>166085167
Shit. I'll have to do some testing in that case.
>>
>>166077196
Because the fun is in the variety.
>>
>>166084849
try super alloy, and would the blunt damage decal affect fists? oh and dumbell bar bell should affect fist damage
>>
>>166085665
Oh, I forgot about the Slugger. Those would be good replacements for Dual Wielding too if Dual wielding doesn't work.
>>
>lose dod black metal and milk black metal in a raid because the game lagged
I'm not mad.
>>
>>166085735
Why were you raiding with mats?
>>
File: 4768516.png (565KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
4768516.png
565KB, 500x437px
I just realized there are no huge 2-Handed swords in the game, closest being the Katana. I hope the next patch adds one and it's not a slow piece of shit like the axe.
>>
>>166085918
Had about a minute left on express pass, wanted to get one last freebie in.
>>
>>166085996
>fast huge 2Hander
nigga what
>>
>Doing rando raids
>Rank 70 has a bank of 5k each
>no defenders

I can only assume the guy forgot to spend his shit or just doesn't care about that piddly amount anymore.

>>166086041
A desperate reason, but an understandable one. I might have made that same mistake too.
>>
>>166086097
It was just supposed to be something quick and painless but it turns out the person I raided was mega tryhard. Oh well, not really a huge deal, just wish the game didn't lag when trying to do things.
>>
>>166086253
The worst is the lag when you're simply switching weapons. I swear those tremors give me palpitations.
>>
>>166086082
Just give it a high strength and dex requirement so only attackers can use it without discounts, with a moveset similar to the katana?
>>
so, are there any tips to waiting room defense if you aren't max level with a billion items and shit?
>>
>>166086319
I got lag when entering the bank room, lag when switching weapons, and then lag when trying to eat a mushroom so it ate my input. Good times.
>>
>>166086525
yes, don't bother it's not worth it
>>
>>166086818
i figured as much, its not up to me, its up to AI that can be baited.
>>
>>166086525
You actually have less to lose by simply not keeping any defenders. All you do is end up making Raiders use more of their infinite shroom supply and slowing them down a little.
>>
so what the hell happens when you go back to waiting room, but your fighting people in slow mo?

wierd, but cool. really gotta time your hits
>>
>>166074668
How do you even fight against someone with this shit?
>>
File: 1484367681660.png (6KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1484367681660.png
6KB, 259x224px
>>166087084
>>
>>166087084
Use shrooms or die.
>>
so, what would be the proper way to save the game? can i just cancel it in the waiting room or should i go back to title first?
>>
File: 934057dc5ca29b283ca607766e0cba1f.jpg (270KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
934057dc5ca29b283ca607766e0cba1f.jpg
270KB, 727x1000px
>>166085996
We need a giant hammer to go with the clay figurine set and complete the stronk golem look
>>
maintenance is in 12m?
>>
>>166087084
iron parry
>>
>>166087393
Yep
>>
>>166086995
>>166086918
>>166086525

>Not filling your room with Saber Defenders and making them work for your loot.
>>
>>166087663
>work for your loot
>1 Evershroom and a nailgun+butterfly knife
ezpz. With the defense simulation you don't even have to waste your shroom supply now.
>>
File: stews.png (75KB, 484x110px) Image search: [Google]
stews.png
75KB, 484x110px
You guys saving up before maintenance?
>>
>>166087967
Nobody raids you? Or do you never leave the waiting room?
>>
>>166087967
Why the fuck - all the decals they are offering are terrible
>>
>>166087967
I guess I accidentally left 21k in the bank when I got booted off right now.
>>
>>166087967
>>166088119
i spent all my cash before i got kicked, at the most they would get a pittance of spl before i log back in, not that anon that has fat money banks
>>
>>166088227
heavy tank is useful
>>
>>166088227
I want several 40% tank decals if possible for defense and to fill out my book with the others.
>>
>>166087880
Wait are you telling if you use.... Oh shit. That's god damned convenient.
>>
>>166088334
>>166088397
I suppose if you're looking forward to future content and assume they'll be useful one day sure.
>>
Maintenance hit. How long is it going to last? Thirty mins or no one knows?
>>
>>166088558
wut? if your naked having more hp is miles better than any other defensive decal
>>
>Please bear with us while we undergo maintenance

>Get fucking kicked out while going through an escalator

Holy shit my guy better not be dead when the game comes back up again

Anyone know what the update will be? New content?
>>
>>166088664
your guy is dead
>>
>>166088664
your dude is dead nigga
>>
File: feelseh.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
feelseh.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>166072503
Jackal weapons are super shitty too, Picked up a sword from a hater, and it only has 300 attack for a 6 star weapon... What's the point?
>>
>>166088664
Fucking same. I had rare red mats on me and I didn't even know maintenance was coming.
>>
File: 1453781854990.png (684KB, 5000x3950px) Image search: [Google]
1453781854990.png
684KB, 5000x3950px
I've heard you should wait to make a level 4 character till you got good upgrades due to haters.
Should I wait or will it not be that noticeable?
>>
>>166088664
the update is literally just to start the event. your dude is dead. enjoy your night
>>
>>166088935
notifications didnt even pop up this time, shit sucks
>>
>>166088935
Same. On floor 38. God damn that's gonna be costly.
>>
>>166088935
>>166089065
rev up that rewards box
>>
>>166088935
>>166089065
E-enjoy your complimentary DM though anons.
>>
>>166088751
>>166088848
That's fucking so unfair, your guy die because I get stuck in a loop where I can't properly exit out of the game. Gungho must be aware of this...
>>
File: feelsmeh.png (71KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
feelsmeh.png
71KB, 1106x1012px
How long will the maintenance take?
>>
>>166089209
if you were in the tower when maintenance hit there was nothing you could have done. and there was no warning message this time which was the super lame part.
>>
>>166088934
style
>>
>>166088640
And why would you be naked? Hell even if you were naked at 31+ you get killed in 1-2 hits, 40% more hp isn't going to do too terribly much anyways.
>>
>>166089065
In an alternate timeline, my other self decided not to do one last red metal run and go to bed.
>>
>>166089317
lol what, unless your a 5k hp attacker, 2 hits wont kill you, how new are you?
>>
>>166088640
Having 1 piece of armor is better than any defensive decal
>>
>>166089398
armor breaks
>>
>>166089467
>funshroom
>>
>>166089389
I'm honestly struggling to comprehend where you're even coming from here - like, why the fuck would you be naked?

And even if you were naked, if you get combo'd by anything threatening, you're dead, with 10000hp or 14000hp, have you ever attacked a screamer with no armor? Even a pitching machine will do 8k with a single shot.

>>166089467
Oh, you're playing Defender and get hit by everything on the planet, I guess that explains why you'd want more hp.

Just stop getting hit so much, and bring like 1 fun fungus if you're going on a really long trip.
>>
>>166089467
And the earth is also flat, what other grand revelations do you care to share with us anon?
>>
>>166089528
while out in the field dumbass

>>166089547
nice assumption jackass, i was playing as my lucky star with 8k hp, and no i dont go out naked, but you clearly dont grasp what im saying, so keep on being a huge faggot
>>
>>166089782
you can bring a funshroom with you to the field dumbass
>>
>>166089820
why would you? if your armor is broken, i tend to head for the elevator/ sprint past enemies
>>
>>166089782
No seriously I get that you're getting hit so much your armor breaks and I'm calling you shitty at the game and at planning. Bring a fucking fun fungus and stop getting hit so much - the rest of us handle it just fine.

I haven't had to change any piece of armor in about 2 weeks now.
>>
HAHA FUCK YOU MY GUY WAS TELEPORTED TO THE WAITING ROOM I DIDNT DIE
>>
>>166089865
okay anon, its okay to lie on the internet, but try to not be so obvious about it also again cool assumption faggot
>>
>>166089852
whoa, its like you dont know funshrooms keep your armor from breaking in the first place..
>>
File: feelsgud.png (109KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgud.png
109KB, 400x388px
>>166089868
So anything new after the update?
>>
>>166089980
whatever nigga, just keep being a faggot
>>
>>166090005
tis not a fucking update you dork
>>
>>166090005
not that i see, was just for the mushroom stew update
>>
>let it die twitter advertising manvsgame
not like this..
>>
>>166090015
lmao you got told
>>
>>166090175
fuck off cunt, i know what fun fungus does, i dont have a shitload of it to spend on trash armor i get from expedtions, if it breaks its whatever
>>
>>166090158
they would advertise that whale
>>
>>166090227
need to use some fun fungus and repair your anus.
>>
File: 1285729901667.png (3KB, 203x212px) Image search: [Google]
1285729901667.png
3KB, 203x212px
What's so good about the priest chest?
>>
>>166090227
>i know what fun fungus does

sure you did :^)
>>
>>166090327
fucking retard
>>
File: 1480299217954.jpg (13KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1480299217954.jpg
13KB, 370x370px
>>166090327
Okay, that was pretty good
>>
>>166090356
fucking retard
>>
File: 1482444449269.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1482444449269.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>166090327
savage

>>166090358
btfo
>>
File: 1484646143628.jpg (193KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484646143628.jpg
193KB, 640x640px
so lemme guess

gay man vs gay game is califag?
>>
File: bite_sized.png (80KB, 866x743px) Image search: [Google]
bite_sized.png
80KB, 866x743px
So I'm thinking about making a smaller version of the image chart just for easier reference after I finish counting up materials/tiles for rotation 1 tomorrow, any suggestions on formatting/stuff to include/cut out?

>>166089943
I am not in the habit of lying for no reason.
>>
>>166090431
>>166090459
jerk of circles

>>166090516
nah why the fuck you lying
>>
So is the event live? There's no indication in game
>>
>>166090516
my chart suggestion:

make 4 smaller charts, one for each rotation, and do all color coding by material type (not rotation)
>>
File: 1439680627173.jpg (155KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
1439680627173.jpg
155KB, 466x379px
>>166090616
Why do you keep replying at this point? It's obvious to everyone that you were wrong and instead of owning up to it you're acting like a 6 year old resorting to name calling and going "nuh uh!" It's sad really.
>>
File: 1467722893031.png (967KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1467722893031.png
967KB, 640x631px
>>166090507
>ManVsDrugs
>GayManVsGayGame
>FaggotVsCasualziation
>BitchVsWhine

I like how nobody has defended that dumbfuck yet, You guys aren't bad at all.
>>
>>166090792
wrong about what, that how fun fungus works? or that you are a massive faggot
>>
>>166090846

If you guys are arguing about how fun fungus works i can tell you right now.

Whatever armor you have equipped and any 2 weapons be 2 handed or not that you currently have selected for R2 and R1 will get repaired.

It's that simple my man.
>>
>>166090832
he is a vaping massive shitter, and should move in to some other shitstain of a casual game, its more his speed
>>
>>166090516
I'd like to randomly suggest that the map on the right of the current rotation spreadsheet should be in a separate frame so we can scroll it around independently
>>
>>166090916
nigga i know how it works, hes just being a vague cunt
>>
>>166090790
I suppose that would more easily let me just cut out floors that aren't on some rotations, as well as the notes about traps not appearing in certain rotations.

I've been trying to keep things all contained to one image till now, but an album would probably work just fine. Just have 5 images, one for each rotation, and one for all inclusive.

>>166090916
Nah it's kinda just a bunch of us dogpiling him for getting hit often enough that his armor breaks more often than he gets fun fungus to repair it.

>>166090934
That's actually a different anon than me, one that actually knows how to use google docs. I am thinking of taking the big map pictures and trying to put all this info on them though. That might be a ways into the future though.
>>
>>166090987
fuck off, you can make assumptions all day, but in the end its all you being cunts, so choke on a dick and die
>>
File: 1463183586965.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463183586965.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>166090986
>>166090987

Where's my fucking Mike Tyson jpg when i need it?
>>
>>166091073
choke on a cock
>>
>>166090987
>I am thinking of taking the big map pictures and trying to put all this info on them though.

That sounds good. Maybe take inspiration from one of those old nintendo power guides for zelda or metroid for the layout
>>
File: hUNAo.jpg (33KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
hUNAo.jpg
33KB, 500x364px
>>166090986
>>166090987

Gotchu senpai.
>>166091073
>>
File: 1484849711446.gif (1MB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
1484849711446.gif
1MB, 400x314px
>>166091056
You're the one that started with the insults with >>166089389 bucko, it's not our fault that you can't take what you dish out.
>>
File: 1385454478726.gif (3MB, 427x320px) Image search: [Google]
1385454478726.gif
3MB, 427x320px
>>166091198
>>
So with 'defeat all enemy with sword on kawabe' quest, can i damage with other means and deal the killing blow with sword. Will that count?
>>
>>166089852
You're a fucking retard. Funshrooms add longevity to your run, and if you grill it you instantly have full armor and weap dura. Why the fuck wouldn't you keep one on you for multi-floor runs?
>>
>>166090987
keeping it contained to one image is a nice ideal, but 99% of the time i care about one part of one line, and the rest is just noise i have to sift through. an album sounds great.
>>
>>166091251
but thats wrong, you are saying you will get 1 shot by a baseball, but it would only do the most 1k hp damage, grats on not playing the game
>>
>>166091163
I've actually made a giant map for a recent game so I've got experience on that front, I autism out hard on most games I play.

>>166091264
Maybe? It's hard to tell because the quest fails if a hater kills anything.
>>
File: 1392248548381.jpg (118KB, 584x622px) Image search: [Google]
1392248548381.jpg
118KB, 584x622px
>come to check out the general at fucking 2AM
>want to see if anything new's happening
>wanna see if these niggers are enjoying the game
>come here to find preteen angst and circle jerking

Hold on i need to get my popcorn.
>>
>>166091282
nope longer runs tend to end in disaster, better to move with a purpose than randomly go on a "long run" for no reason
>>
>>166091365
i know right, clucking like a bunch of baby back bitches, and making assumptions and shit, go grind coins for decals you fucking nerds
>>
File: 1468889705525.jpg (38KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
1468889705525.jpg
38KB, 462x347px
>>166091458
He's still mad as fuck
>>
>>166091316
Actually that was me (not that anon you're replying to), and I said shooting a baseball at a naked screamer does about 8k. Of course, that's with an attacker/shooter and with decals - it was merely to make the point that armor gives you a LOT of damage reduction - an armored screamer of the same level would take roughly 500-600 from said baseball, and their armor is always at a very low durability.

You're not going to die from one baseball, but with no armor it's going to take real chunks out of your health. What will kill you for one mistake is a hunter with any real weapon. It probably won't be in one hit unless it's a cleaver/katana (which you know, if you're getting hit by a katana you deserve your death anyways) but it certainly will be in one combo, heavy tank or not.

Have I adequately explained myself enough yet?
>>
File: 1448976107232.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448976107232.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
>>166091316
I said nothing of the sort. The anon you were originally arguing with about health and defense and shit is busy working on the resource chart, I just hopped in when all you could come up with was "fucking retard".
>>
>>166091503
assume this nigger, im doing dev raids for coins, suck my dick, CHOKE ON IT
>>
File: 1390683315720.gif (688KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
1390683315720.gif
688KB, 250x163px
>>166091565
>d
>>166091503
>>166091253
>>166091251
>>166091198
>>166090792
>>166090459
>>166090431

The fact that you guys save these fucking pics for moments like these gets my sides moving.

Fucking stelar comedy, dood.
>>
>>166091565
>>166091507
>>166091621
i honestly dont care, but ill be damned if we dont keep doing this fucking square dance till the fucking sun comes up, come at me, im sure you faggots will get tired of this before i will
>>
File: 1392275289487.jpg (54KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1392275289487.jpg
54KB, 224x224px
>>166091694

You're on the internet.

If you honestly give a single fuck about anything anyone else says about you on here you've basically screaming you got some personal issues.

Calm down my man, take a walk outside and enjoy the company of a friend or some shit.

whatever stupid ass point you're trying to prove on here i can tell you right now, nobody is going to care unless they wanted to know.
>>
>>166091774
im not trying to prove any point, but if they keep replying then i will too
>>
File: 1459824563124.gif (960KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
1459824563124.gif
960KB, 284x223px
>>166091694
>>
File: 1392346006867.gif (1021KB, 239x220px) Image search: [Google]
1392346006867.gif
1021KB, 239x220px
>>166091827

I give up. you win this argument.
>>
File: 1484088585067.jpg (22KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484088585067.jpg
22KB, 480x456px
>increased rates
>10 soups later
>none of the advertised P decals
>>
File: 1384825662421.gif (1MB, 337x221px) Image search: [Google]
1384825662421.gif
1MB, 337x221px
>>166091853
>>166091873
the yous :^)
>>
File: 1477890055032.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477890055032.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>166091694
It's not that big a deal buddy, we're arguing about stats in a videogame. If it means that much to you than alright, you win, i'll stop replying.
>>
File: 1392246092440.gif (2MB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
1392246092440.gif
2MB, 320x221px
>>166091919
How convenient, right?

nah for real i'm just trying to get him to shut the fuck up and get out.
>>
>>166091934
>>166091983
not gonna happen grandpa
>>
>>166091894
is it actually live? theres no event listed in the arcade under the event tab
>>
>>166091694
My autism for spreadsheets is unceasing and endless, but yes I will eventually grow tired of getting replies from you since you've utterly ceased trying to defend yourself.

In the beginning I was really trying to grasp what use people saw from Heavy Tank, the other guy had a good point - in the future they'll likely re-design TDM and defenders will be worthwhile, and at that point having a bunch of Heavy Tanks to slap on them to make things take just that much longer for attackers would actually be a worthwhile use of the decals.

In that sense keeping Firefighter and the increased defense for matching set decals would also be valuable - Firefighter would make it difficult to shred armor, Indomitable (I think that's the groggy resist one) to make brainshrooms/evershrooms not work, Heavy Tank for HP, and then two set defense buffs for 40% more defense. Then just put some sort of weapon that's annoying to deal with on them and your defense is exceedingly cancerous.
>>
>>166090516
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA/edit#gid=1382690380

I feel this works just fine, I pull it up on my phone all the time and it helps out when i need to farm mats
>>
>>166092018
why would there be, all they've done was increase the rates it would pop out of the osup
>>
File: 1392011971897.png (93KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
1392011971897.png
93KB, 250x282px
>>166091919
Hey buddy look at our post times

>>166092014
I told ya. and im not that old you stupid fucking brat.
>>
>>166092026
its whatever, i play the game how i want, my attacker i use for raid uses 3 tank decals, 1 dumbell and a vampire, and it works great for me, if you cant see the value in heavy tank, i do think you are fucking retarded though, thats just me
>>
>>166092080
keep em coming punk, youll go to bed before i will
>>
well i bought 13 soups and got judges gavel..which i already had for weeks..
i'll probably keep buying bcos cucked
>>
File: 1446757636287.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1446757636287.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>166092156
Look at you, losing sleep over an argument on the internet. You're really showing me.

But honestly, i'm done pushing your buttons for the night. You can keep spamming that update button all you want, but i'm going to bed.

Goodnight, jackass...
>>
>>166092054
Yeah his work's great, I'm just tryin to add some more data as I get it to mine, which will hopefully propagate any usefulness out to other spreadsheets.

The only big things I'm adding are a P symbol for the cloth materials (Prominent), meaning that one type of cloth is going to be almost every spawn on that floor, which should be helpful for getting a specific type.

And MvT - Materials versus Tile count, the higher the value, the more valuable the floor should be to visit, like Yoneguchi is 8 - 8 materials in one tile, General floor, if you want tier 1 mats, Yoneguchi's the place to go.

>>166092084
And I use Legendary Hero, Bloodsucker, One Shot One Kill, Treasure Hunter, and Marathon Runner on a Shooter for exploration. I just did not think anyone far enough along to be using 4star decals would actually get hit often enough to see any value in an increased max health pool.

It's like those 20% defense buffs I mentioned, those would be totally awesome to use with an axe/pickaxe for high defense, soak the damage back that I take while superarmoring through attacks gameplay. But the problem there is that your armor has durability. If you're constantly getting hit, you're going to be burning shitloads of fun fungus, at a rate faster than you can get. As the game stands, it's just the wrong way to play. I wish there was something enabling that gameplay more, but it's just not at the moment.

That's the exact same way I look at Tank decals - getting hit should be a rarity, and armor is a safety net, not something that should directly impact/influence your gameplay.

But you're right, you're free to play however you want, and we're free to insult you for playing differently.
>>
>>166092396
so long faggot, hope you choke on a dick and die in yours sleep, furthermore, 4chan auto updates you fucking retard
>>
So it's advisable to run dungeon with lucky star for the increased rate of heavy tank and what's the other one?
>>
>>166092447
you are going to get hit, regardless, i dunot know why you would use super hero, and i get shot by nails and crossbow bolts while smacking the tanks in dev raids, so with vampire and my tank decals, they cant lower my hp enough for it to matter
>>
>>166092549
Yeah you'll take a hit every now and again, I use Legendary Hero because the very few hits I take I immediately gain back with Bloodsucker, keeping myself at max health and having 30% increased Attack/Defense enabled at basically all times.

Especially with One Shot One Kill, if I'm using an AR I stay safe most the time and constantly leech health.

I usually go through like 4 weapons before I need to fun fungus because my helmet's getting low from the hits I've sustained.

I need to upgrade my helmet since it's just a 3rd form +0, and has lower durability because of it, I'd be able to save some Fun Fungi doing that.
>>
>>166092702
like the other fucking morons who thought i didnt know what fun fungus does, i dont find it very much, i have 4-5 in my bank, and i use it to repair gear that i like, along with jackal weapons, i only have 2 swords, so i just have a hard time buying that people have so much of it that the carry it around in the field
>>
>>166092839
Those jackal weapons are such a fucking detriment, I got the Jackal Sword to mastery 20 on goretastics alone because they just soak up fun fungus like water.

If you're using those actively and repairing them I could definitely see a shortage - or if you're still progressing. I didn't start having a massive stockpile of them until I was farming Red materials, or farming for the Scythe upgrades (less useless than Jackal weapons but still overall useless)

Right now I have... 45 or so sitting around, not sure of the exact number because a lot of them are on a frozen collector. I sell ones that come in from expeditions now and probably won't start keeping them again until I'm down to about 10.
>>
>>166092965
i beat the game weeks ago, and now am working on my motorpsycho, it just a rare thing from expedtions, and even less so in the field
>>
>>166092965
im getting close to the scythe, ive been grabbing iron and oil from the shop along with dod red, oh and reverse metal? i still need a few stamps, and the mlik black, im just going to craft the base weapon, then send them out to players, and in general have fun with it, i enjoy golf, even though i havent played in years
>>
How much KC does it cost to buy premium decals once you beat the game?
>>
should i be buying reversal metals everytime i go to gyaku? i don't really need them, what are they used for exactly
>>
>>166092965
Scythe at least has super durability which balances it's low damage but it needs a buff.
>>
>>166093021
I dunno, I never felt it was too terribly hard to get outside of when I was progressing 31-35, but on the flip side, I also spend a TON of passive time due to spreadsheeting, so my ground covered in comparison to expeditions completed is probably much lower than most players. Also just a very cautious player, one on one, plan shit out - >>166075207 is what happens when my plans don't pan out.

>>166093093
It is legit the coolest weapon. It's got an amazing moveset, it has great durability, its rage attack is great, and it's goretastic is rad.

It just does damage befitting a 21-30 weapon instead of even coming close to matching a katana.

>>166093161
Problem being that if you just used a katana it'd last longer because you'd kill stuff in less hits. It's frustrating. I hope I'm at least ahead of the curve when they add a new form in a patch or something, instead of having wasted all that time for a weapon that'll just never be good.
>>
>>166093249
But you have a usable rage move that doesn't take a 1/4 of the fucking bar. I don't even use them anymore because they do more damage to the weapon then the enem.
>>
>>166093143
i know death burner uses it for upgrade.
>>
>>166092965
how? not him but i seriously never find the fuckers. i keep one in my bag for emergencies, but its for exactly that; emergencies. every time i get back to town i sell my gear and replace it b/c fun fungus is effectively worth >50k for me still. i have a buffer of ~10 in storage, that's it.
>>
File: kill.jpg (36KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
36KB, 403x392px
So I think I'm gonna beat the game tonight. F40 Futagi, is that the final boss? What should be my preparation?
>>
File: bullshit.png (44KB, 326x88px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.png
44KB, 326x88px
Increased chance for decals? I just spend 1m KC on decals and got none of them. The only new thing I got was a regular emerald premium decal. I thought I was recording too but the PS4 is shit at manual recordings.

Also what the fuck am I supposed to do with 1m SPLithium? I would have to spend real money to get rid of it.
>>
>>166093597
i know that feel, like i said, i tend to call anyone who is drowing in the stuff a fucking liar, and i do send out expeditons often, my collector and lucky star to 31+ at least hourly
>>
>>166093694
Hope you like getting raided out the ass for people wanting that sweet SP.
>>
>>166093694
id love to gamble it for random items or something
>>
File: 31_40_florafauna.png (203KB, 1564x845px) Image search: [Google]
31_40_florafauna.png
203KB, 1564x845px
>>166093597
If a floor can spawn it, it can be a reward from expeditions.

These are the ones I've seen in person, but damn near any floor 31-40 can return it.

I've got 9 hunters out on expedition a lot. I'd say constantly but the ERR-002 or whatever is kinda causing me to not want to send them out very much anymore.
>>
File: rogue.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rogue.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>166093731
Yeah probably but 90% of people die to my 3000 defense 20k HP defenders with rapiers. I also feel like most people who would abuse mushrooms are already in California and thus won't raid me. I can spend 900k~ of it in 40~ hours on bank upgrades. Not like I fucking play this game anymore.
>>
>>166093697
I have like 20. I get 1 to 3 every hour but i never use them.
>>
>>166093852
rng in a nutshell, i dont even get turtles all that often
>>
>>166093105
It's always 50k.
>>
>>166093785
yep i pretty much always have a hunter or five out to ebata or itanodoi since people are there for bosses. they bring me a lot of staminigus. like, a real lot. c'est la vie.
>>
>>166093998
i like stam, and tough shrooms too, tough are much better than i took them for
>>
>>166093672
20 Guardshrooms.
>>
File: C2mmeL6UoAQAM8i.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C2mmeL6UoAQAM8i.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>166093998
My current collection of fun fungi, I'm happy that I'm below my prior estimate of 45, they were kind of hogging a shitload of space.
>>
>>166094328
thats nice i guess? not sure why you felt the need to post that
>>
>>166094374
More for >>166093697 but I was just following the reply chain. Sorry buddy.
>>
>>166094390
i thought it was 10% i almost have 300k spl so 1 win against me will be 30k spl
>>
How do I reset mid bosses?
Do I just need to leave the area then come back or do I need to go back to the waiting area.
>>
>>166094940
gotta go back to the waiting room
>>
>>166094940
you need to go back to your waiting room
>>
File: dri.jpg (16KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
dri.jpg
16KB, 267x274px
So I just beat the game I heard once you beat the game you can buy any premium decal of your choosing? How ?
>>
>>166095387
>I heard once you beat the game you can buy any premium decal of your choosing

i've never heard this
>>
File: tdm.png (88KB, 524x133px) Image search: [Google]
tdm.png
88KB, 524x133px
>>166094495
I meant to repost my post with the proper picture, here it is. It's normally 10% but after a certain point it becomes 5%. I have 1,032,000 spl here.
>>
>>166095387
Talk to Momoko's sister, she sells nothing but premium decals.
>>
>>166095529
what floor is she on right now?
>>
>>166095459
strange, i want to grind for more stews, but im in the danger zone of having way too much spl and nothing too spend it on
>>
>>166095564
>>
Any floors with high wool drops?
>>
>>166096081
I always got 2 going from Shinko-Bashi to Daimon-Machi trying to get the stamp on floor 27 perfect (it's really fucking hard)
>>
this event is a sham, bought 20 decals tonight since the maintenance and they were all garbage
>>
>>166096490
same ive only gotten a few, but its been all dupes
>>
>>166096490
this
>>
>>166091373
So you've never done a black milk or red metal run? Usually my red metal runs span from 32 to 38, and I have to get to 32. Are you talking out of your ass?
>>
>>166096490
did they specify how much % increase for those decals? Or did they just say 'increased rate'
>>
Am I seeing shit or did I just see a white firefly/fairy looking thing flying around me?
>>
>>166096726
0.005% to 0.01%
>>
>>166096726
just 'increased rate'
they probably just made it so when you happen to actually get a 3* or better decal it's more likely to be one of the ones from the event
>>
>>166096724
conversation is long been over, but fuck off retard, all the same
>>
>>166096726
they didn't specify, but whatever they did isn't noticeable to the common man.
>>
>>166096907
Because you're objectively wrong shitstain? It saves you money and keeps your runs going, especially if you want to one-shot every boss on the way. Are you stupid?
>>
>>166096953
again, if you read the thread, there are many anons who dont have fun fungus coming out of their ass, fucking retard
>>
>>166096953
i still dont understand how all you chucklefucks have infinite funshrooms. not that i need them to do my farming, because i basically never get hit, but these arguments are so stupid.
>>
>>166097042
How am I retarded because you're bad and don't have stockpiles shitter? I had plenty before I beat the game, and now after. It takes barely any exped time and roaming around the 30s will yeild you usually one. Also you're not refuting anything I said you fucking idiot you just said you're bad at the game.

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger.
>>
>>166097185
I respect not getting hit, I mainly use it to repair my sword like I was saying, to one shot bosses.
>>
>>166097185
>>166097192
like i said read the thread, i dont get very much from expedtion, and i think your a lying faggot saying you have so much, and how am i bad at the game for not being blessed with rng of finding fun fungus, fucking neck yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>166097275
i just carry 3 swords, fun fungus only repairs 1 at a time anyway
>>
File: C2mzqf3UkAAKJq7.jpg (151KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C2mzqf3UkAAKJq7.jpg
151KB, 1200x675px
man katanas must hurt

I wonder if that theory works
>>
>>166097324
it is true on how to make AI katana user use the fast swipe combo
>>
>>166097305
Save what you get you fucking bad. Also expeditions are kinda amazing for fungus. Just git gud. Shut up now, you're embarrassing yourself.

>>166097314
I usually can't be assed to get multiple 5*s so it works for me usually.
>>
>>166097517
git gud fuck off, like i said i send out at least 2 hourly and never seem to find anyone, and the only one embrassing themselves is you, responding hours later, you fucking bitch nigga
>>
>>166097575
How does git gud apply here? I'm the one telling you to git gud. And you should because you're not sending at least 5 hourly idiot, 9 if you're good. 2 hourly, how the fuck do you get anything done you fucking embarassment?
>>
>>166097324
I know you, sorry for constantly sending hunters your way. You're just consistently where I need shrooms.
>>
>>166097674
again your making assumtions like all the other dumbasses, stop replying, or man the fuck up and post a screenshot of the apparent mountain of fun fungus you have, you turbo retard
>>
>>166097730
well I did die to a Katana hater

doing the slow slashes because Im sleepy

oh well, I dont mind the challenge
>>
>>166097781
Mine are always naked
>>
>>166097742
and it doesnt even matter if you have alot, you apparently cant read, that not everyone can find it through expedtions, your just being a hostile faggot, and you can honestly choke on my dick, you fairy fucking faggot
>>
>>166097742
Assumptions? You just said you send two expeds out hourly you fucking mongoloid. That means you need to send out more expeds you fucking idiot. What assumptions am I making, aside from the assumption that you're a waste of human life?
>>
>>166097809
well Im always bouncing around doing long runs without any funfungus

then again, I always have atleast 3 katanas with me
>>
>>166097517
uh i basically never use 5* weapons b/c they are shit by the time they're at 50%.

i use a 4*+4 until it breaks in my hands. life is alright. i'm with the other dude tho, post your giant mountain of banked fungus, i have trouble believing its actually that large. even spreadsheet anon only had ~30.
>>
>>166097812
stay fucking mad, you child, kill yourself
>>
>>166097942
I like my one-shots, but that makes sense too. Also I doubt anyone has more than 20 at a time of anything anyway usually right? My stockpile is 15 at any given time, I usually take one out and replenish it as I do with all my shrooms since I need the space over my collectors. The only shroompile I have over 15 is gs and ss.
>>
>>166097992
>>166097992
Stop you embarassment. Just send out more expeds and stop being a bad, or end it, either one would be an improvement over your state right now.
>>
>>166098069
makes sense. if you got em, use em, i guess. i still think you're lucky, i send out 9 dudes for 12 hours when i go to sleep/work and when i go to play the next day i usually get about 2. which is not enough for an entire evening in the tower.
>>
>>166098171
fuck you you hostile cunt, its a single player game, kill yourself, and i do just fine, you fucking neckbeard piece of shit
>>
>>166097324
>attacking a guy on Floor 1

Why would you do that?

Also, Agamemnon Leggings are pretty rad. Shame the top and helmet don't translate very well in Let It Die.
>>
>>166098191
Send expeds to 31 and uhhh, I forgot where else, but yeah that and also just generally roaming and checking the usual mush spots helps. Have you ever seen it spawn around a boss area? That's usually a place for me to find em sometimes. Sorry for your luck anon.
>>
>>166098286
You dont have to justify it to me you idiot mongrel, justify it to yourself and git gud. Actually send out the expeds then you can complain about rng you fucking idiot.
>>
>>166097942
hey spreadsheet anon again, I actively sell my fun fungus now because I had 45+ at one point. Even sending out 9 expeditions they don't always come back with fun fungus, I just send out enough and use them infrequently that I'm always gaining rather than losing.

But again, not really a good example, I spend a lot of time in lower floor ranges gathering data not really taking hits. I also regularly use assault rifles which are fairly pointless to repair, so the only time they get used is when my helmet takes enough hits to be in danger.
>>
>>166098171
and another thing, bow down bitch, i kept replying till everyone else stopped, and soon you will too, SUCK MY DICK, CHOKE ON IT
>>
>>166098357
FUCKING RETARD GET OUT OF MY THREAD YOU HOSTILE FUCK
>>
>>166098378
>>166098436
So you go from embarassment to full faggot sperg? I'm sorry you're a fucking bad, 2 expeds lmfao.
>>
>>166098510
keep responding chucklefuck, clearly you have as much time to waste as i do
>>
>>166098374
i take it you use a 3*+4 AR? do you just bring 3 of them or what?
>>
>>166098357
>>166098301
again, if your still here, your fucking stupid, its a rare drop, and nothing you can say will change that, you fucking retard dumb nigger fat fuck neckbeard faggot
>>
File: 1392255103349.png (14KB, 183x216px) Image search: [Google]
1392255103349.png
14KB, 183x216px
>>166062972
>>166072528

WANT.
NOW.
>>
>>166098673
If I'm roaming 31+ I'll bring one 4* +4 KAMAS that I really only use for non-Bone tubers or hunters I'm scared of. For killing normal enemies I pretty much exclusively hobo pitching machines/rapiers. Rapiers for rapier screamers since they're aggressive, pitching machines for everything else, or vice versa if I run out of one. I don't bother picking up other weapons.

I also have a 4* +4 Katana that's usually the weapon to get a repair from the fun fungus whenever I use them, I use that for bosses/haters.

I also have a base version KAMAS and pick up the occasional lava shroom, or brainshrooms if I find em. These are for faggot Cali hunters (basically if I see a hunter with a rapier I'll kill it, elsewise I'll just ignore it), lavashroom + a KAMAS unload will shred armor enough to kill them with whatever else I feel like easily. Or a brainshroom if I feel I've got too many.

And that's pretty much all I bring. I use Marathon Runner + Treasure Hunter so if I don't feel like stopping is productive/needed I know the tiles and area layouts well enough to just sprint past everything. I have a different character for killing Jackals that uses a sniper rifle.
>>
File: 1390669530056.png (1MB, 777x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1390669530056.png
1MB, 777x1176px
>>166098623

You're still at it?
Holy fuck get help man this is crazy.

You literally have to have NOTHING else to do if you're engaging in Internet keyboard battle.

you got a job? if not get one it helps keep you in check even if it is some shit janitorial services bullshit, mate.

Or become a fucking security guard and get paid to sit on your ass.
>>
>>166098996
i wont quit till you stop responding, i dont even think you read the thread my dude
>>
>>166098895
I'm busy farming idiot, you should be too since you're bad.
>>
>>166099126
i dont need to farm faggot, i just got serial killer, which i wont even use, and ill work on my motor psycho tomorrow if i feel like it
>>
>>166098982
huh, didn't consider carrying a 2* AR just for breaking armor. that's a good idea, i'm gonna start doing that.

usually i just carry 1 3*+4 AR and 2 or 3 4*+4 katanas. i, too, will hobo rapier, pitching machine (and bowling ball) in the 30s, and spear in the 20s, but none of those last long enough to kill more than a few screamers. most of my killing gets done with the katana L1. i'm gonna guess you don't wander around on a collector like i do, if you're able to get real value out of your hoboing. it just takes me too many swings to kill.
>>
>>166098996
Right? Isn't this insane? He needs to git gud, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>166099323
git good at rng? go fuck yourself
>>
>>166099273
Yeah hobo-ing only gives good value if you're on an offensive class. I roll Shooter for almost all my wandering around now, because I don't mass-gather stuff anymore.

As for a 2* KAMAS yeah it's just nice to be able to dump 30 shots within about 3 seconds. Also handy for exploring 1-10/11-20 since it oneshots with body shots in 1-10 and headshots 11-20 if you're using One Shot One Kill.

>>166099169
I'm legitimately annoyed with people who have Serial Killer now. I have spent so much damn KC on stew and I'm still lacking premium one shot one kill or serial killer. Or Barbell for that matter. I do well enough without but shit's frustrating.
>>
>>166099507
same boat, i dont have primo treasure hunter, 1 shot 1 kill, and i recently got primo samurai
>>
>>166099585
i just got treasure hunter.. who cares at this point because gold mushrooms are worthless
>>
>>166099605
pretty much, with a few minor upgrades, you can just push for taro, kill him, and get treasure hunter, no primo needed for that one, i also still dont have primo mosquito or vampire
>>
File: 129347922634.jpg (236KB, 700x668px) Image search: [Google]
129347922634.jpg
236KB, 700x668px
kek that cunt manvsgame trying to do the final boss without mushrooms, got btfo by the first sumo fighter
>>
>>166099507
i cant give up the extra bag slots. 42 is just too good. plenty of room for extra weapons to make up for the fact that i use more durability per kill.
>>
>>166099343
Send out more than two expeds before you continue to respond you sperg. I'm farming.
>>
>>166099663
nah you stop reponding fag, kill yourself
>>
File: 1484882613011.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484882613011.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>166099648
>>
>>166099663
and you can farm my dick in your ass, you fairy tail faggot
>>
File: 1390663724057.jpg (21KB, 345x224px) Image search: [Google]
1390663724057.jpg
21KB, 345x224px
>>166099343
>rng
>let it die

You literally just told us you have a mental condition that makes you unable to evaluate yourself as a human being.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

you can evade the question and confirm my theory about how you're a waste of fucking space or you can give me a halfway decent answer so i can see at least some sort of hope for you to change your dumbfuck shill ways.
>>
>>166099842
fuck the rest of what you said, fun fungus is a rare spawn, either from expedtions, or on the field, fucking retard
>>
File: 1393161409348.jpg (228KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
1393161409348.jpg
228KB, 600x654px
>>166099904

Theory proven. Don't even try to get help just stay we'll call you Buck.
>>
does +13% slash armour make me take 13% more or less slash damage?
>>
>>166099943
nah fuck you, you dont have anything to back up what your saying either, so your pissing in the wind, same as me
>>
File: 1393414086645.gif (2MB, 321x218px) Image search: [Google]
1393414086645.gif
2MB, 321x218px
>>166099904
>fun fungus is rare

Get a fucking lucky star max his luck stat and send someone to 31+ for an hour you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>166085996
THAT with Agamemnon mask and clay set lets you become UNSTOPPABLE.

Bet you leveled Dex, too
>>
>>166099842
>>166099943
and let it die is all about rng, how is it not? fucking retard, from metal drops to mushroom spawns

>>166100039
like i said, i send out my collector and lucky star, and i dont get any so suck my dick, choke on it
>>
>>166099696
>>166099904
Don't you see that you're being a retard you embarassment? I haven't seen this level of sperg in awhile dude. Like holy shit lmfao send out more than 2 expeds you shitter.
>>
File: 1392031039433.gif (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1392031039433.gif
3MB, 480x272px
>>166100029

Buck doesn't give a fuck!

>>166100039
has the answer you're looking for if you're interested, buck.

Oh shit nevermind you don't play the game so why would you give a shit, right? stay and shill all night.

>>166100092
Another one goin' Buck Wild!
Or maybe not you seem to have a really unique personality form what i've read you fucking samefaggot.
>>
>>166100039
and he'll come back with 9x 1 splithuim, 4 staminingus, 2 guardshrooms, a broken chest piece, a scorpion, and a turtle

not him, but fuck you
>>
>>166100138
>>166100147
yeah whatever, keep responding, you will give up like the others did hours ago

>>166100204
this exactly, clearly, either your same fagging, or both of you morons dont read the thread
>>
File: 1392012504741.gif (286KB, 123x116px) Image search: [Google]
1392012504741.gif
286KB, 123x116px
>>166100204
>not him but fuck you

I seriously doubt that.

Get a tier 5 lucky start to do your fun fungus farming or stay below foor 35 like a fucking casual cuck that can't get past 20.

Seriously you expect anyone to take you seriously? this shit's crazy but i'm seeing a pattern here.

Do casuals bitch about a game they can't progress in? what floor are you on? try not to lie.
>>
File: 1479090793059.jpg (63KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1479090793059.jpg
63KB, 250x323px
>>166100257

>he's still here
>he's still mad
>>
>>166100297
>>166100310
nah bruh they all gave up ,and soon you will too, and futher more if rng doesnt feel like giving you fun fungus, then it wont, same with turtles, always plenty of useless goddamn lizards though
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482335631895.jpg (20KB, 283x459px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482335631895.jpg
20KB, 283x459px
>>166100257
Give up? You mean eventually I'll stop farming or monitoring the thread? Does that mean you... win in your pathetic embarassing mind? I mean it makes sense with this level of sperg but I'm sorry kid whatever delusion you're living needs to be cut at the throat, or down your arms. End it now before you're a failure forever you sad child.
>>
File: 1390656222590.jpg (89KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390656222590.jpg
89KB, 500x600px
>>166100257
>you will give up like the others did hours ago

Alright ill give up now. You're fucking hopeless.

Come back another time so we can have your company, eh buck?

>>166100310
oh look someone that "gave up"

lol you get too much attention outta us, dontcha buck?

>>166100257
>you're samefagging

What? do you know what samefagging is? holy fuck buck you're like a magnet of RETARD. You get me to give up and then you say SOMETHING that makes me wonder even more if you're a real human being.

>>166100364
>nuh bruh they all gave up and soon you will too

Stay in school, kids.
>>
>>166100390
>>166100408
another one BITES THE DUSTO, SEE YA, AND YOUR NEXT HOMO,
>>
>>166100364

Tell me more about people hurting your precious fee-fees
>>
>>166100297
are you seriously implying we both aren't in endgame? i've sent out heaps of expeditions and the rate at which i get fun fungus back is bad. really bad. everyone who posts 'i have a trillion fun fungus' either hoards like a maniac or is a liar.

and read the thread if you actually think we're samefagging. its a shame the angry guy also types in lowercase, but you can pretty easily spot the difference in our posts either way.
>>
>>166100446
keep it coming anon, you are just wasting your time
>>
File: 1393215561073.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393215561073.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>166100364
Do you have discord? let's talk. just you and me buck, we'll talk about what's bothering you and how we can come to an understanding.

We can negotiate meetings so i can get you accquainted with some women, even if it's over the internet you seem to have some expansive internet chatting skills and you're real stubborn so we will be able to find a keeper for sure, buck.

Send me a link ill join and we can start talking.
>>
>>166100496
agreed, chart anon showed us the goods, but none of these other internet tough guys have anything to back what they say, talk is cheap you cunts
>>
File: 1393134783647.gif (1MB, 304x248px) Image search: [Google]
1393134783647.gif
1MB, 304x248px
>>166100570
>talk is cheap you cunts

Buck, cmon now... you're actually fucking killing me over here.
>>
>>166100537
so you can screen cap our conversation, im not stupid, speaking of, you are all stupid for responding to me fucking retards
>>
>>166100603
laugh it up shithead, its clear to anyone, the only winning move is not to play, and so far i have forced people to play that card so wew lad
>>
>>166100570
>>166100619
I can't handle it, this is too fucking hilarious. Do people like this actually exist?
>>
File: 1396622343436.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1396622343436.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>166100619

I would say good night but it's 7 in the fucking morning. I remember you being here since 2AM and even before then you were here so all in all i can say with confidence you've been here for over 5 hours arguing on the internet acting the tough guy all throughout that time.

there's only one question i have and it's the one i will probably never get the answer to.

Why?
>>
>>166100697
i already said i wont quit till they stop responding, and this string of retardation is possibly too big to screencap i assume
>>
File: 1418674714116.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
1418674714116.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>166100687

>The only winning move is not to play

>BETTER KEEP SHITTING UP THE THREAD THOUGH
>>
>>166100747
so you're afraid of getting screencapped? :^)
>>
>>166100716
im a hardheaded dude, and stubborn as shit, no real reason other than that, and i dont think im trolling, but you could chalk it up to that, when people behave like i do, you clearly dont respond, but people just keep feeding me dem (yous)
>>
File: 1393163252289.gif (630KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1393163252289.gif
630KB, 200x200px
>>166100687
No but seriously i want to be your friend. all bullshit aside i want to get to know you man, nobody has made me have a smile on my face as long as you i seriously no bullshit have to meet you please send me a link or something i want to meet you for the love of god you have given me Stockholm syndrome at this point you terrific nigger.

you're basically torturing me by not letting me get to know you better at this point.
>>
>>166100005
Less
>>
>>166100789
>>166100793
if someone did, hopefully it would give someone who was feeling down a might kek, i dont care if they screencap
>>
File: 1392246527459.jpg (55KB, 335x430px) Image search: [Google]
1392246527459.jpg
55KB, 335x430px
>>166100819
>>166100813
>>166100789
>>166100716
>>166100747
>>166100687
>>166100619
>>166100603
>>166100537

The moment you realize someone has shilled themselves into friendship overnight.

I have seen some shit but this... holy fuck man...

And here i thought /v/ was dead as shit but fuck...

We all know he's underage but you've got to be fucking me, even i want to get to know this fucker now.
>>
>>166100819
ill give you a hint that i am in the let it die general discord, and i have trust issues, so how can i trust you anon
>>
>>166100819
>giving him a way out
>not milking the lolcow
:^(
>>
File: 1444236548684.gif (468KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1444236548684.gif
468KB, 350x263px
>>166100912
>>166100819
>>
File: 1392350287266.gif (3MB, 199x149px) Image search: [Google]
1392350287266.gif
3MB, 199x149px
>>166100935
I'm coming to meet you with a tie and suit on, i put it on for just such an occasion.

i mean business you underage faggot.
>>
>>166100912
im not underage, im 29, and no i dont have brain damage or autism, im just a stubborn asshole sometimes
>>
>>166101025

> and no i dont have brain damage or autism

So you just naturally have the language skill and emotional maturity of a 10 year old?
>>
File: 1393120160853.jpg (104KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1393120160853.jpg
104KB, 410x308px
Someone send that let it die discord link on here slap it on i want in on this shit too.
>>
>>166101085
10 year olds dont type as good as i do dad, i will admit i dont do grammar, even proper spelling at times, but you can clearly understand what i am saying
>>
File: 1392013087459.png (38KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392013087459.png
38KB, 238x200px
>>166100935
>Let it die general discord

No such thing. Yall got trolled.
>>
>>166101025
You might wanna get a fuckin appointment to double check on that you fucking sperglord.
>>
>>166101176
thats where your wrong kiddo

https://discord.gg/3KcgF
>>
File: 5589c93c.gif (2MB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
5589c93c.gif
2MB, 320x177px
>This fucking thread
>>
File: jojo and jojo die.gif (1MB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
jojo and jojo die.gif
1MB, 310x174px
So let me get this straight. To get to the next elevator past Floor 33, I'm going to have to fight U-10, COEN, and GOTO-9 in one single run?
>>
>>166101193
nah i drive a car, i pay taxes, i wear shoes that dont use velcro, i dont collect austim bux, i think im good m8
>>
>>166101248
Nope, once you kill COEN you can unlock a shortcut to move from Togose past COEN without fighting him. Or maybe it was from Togose to Nitanda and there's a good chance to not fight COEN while passing through, can't remember 100%.
>>
>>166101332
aye it depends on how the map loads, coen isnt too bad
>>
File: 1393173870961.gif (487KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1393173870961.gif
487KB, 500x375px
>discord general

Pretty small community we got goin, eh?

What does buck go by in there?
>>
>>166101248
You have to beat U10 and COEN at once, for GOTO you can either fight COEN again or go through a bunch of floors. Honestly I think fighting 2 bosses is easier.
>>
>>166101390
I can't imagine I'm not alone in avoiding the discord.
>>
Why don't fight targets show up in my raid menu?

Is it because I failed an entirely unrelated Dev Raid?
>>
>>166101390
thats the fun of it, you have to guess
>>
File: 1393520798958.gif (1016KB, 359x270px) Image search: [Google]
1393520798958.gif
1016KB, 359x270px
You want me to risk getting banned for asking about buck? cmon the man's a legend they wont let me have at him that easily.
>>
>>166101537
what banned from the discord?
>>
File: 1395545284387.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1395545284387.gif
1MB, 250x250px
oh my man buck got style, he shitpost on here and he hit you with some family love on the channel. I can die happy now.
>>
>>166101773
im a nice guy, really, those other guys were being buillies so i stood up to them, if you read way back, even chart anon, and i had some nice conversation
>>
Any one got any good PC/Mobile Let It Die wallpapers?
>>
>>166101824
Bullies..? Am I on 4chan anymore? Do you even really exist holy fuck.
>>
>>166101989
i do, and i guess im pretty enteraining
>>
File: Uncle Glomp.jpg (179KB, 1039x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Glomp.jpg
179KB, 1039x1050px
>>166101332
>>166101375
>>166101394
All righty then. So I kill U-10 and COEN, then take the escalator down from COEN's floor to the Floor 33 elevator. That way, I only have to fight bosses two at a time instead of 3 in a row.

Thanks, Senpais! Now I have concrete goals I can meet in realistic fashions!
>>
File: IMG_3322.jpg (553KB, 599x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3322.jpg
553KB, 599x628px
>when you fuck up an early raid against country you are in fight against
>and you haven't yet got 5 wins
>fought people of same rank as you because FIGHT tab was empty
>>
File: 1459570863201.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459570863201.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>wake up
>read the thread

what the fuck
>>
bought over 20 stews. haven't got a single event decal but i did just get one shot one kill.... guess it's time to meme
>>
File: 1393607328614.png (1MB, 1491x914px) Image search: [Google]
1393607328614.png
1MB, 1491x914px
>>166102989

All in a day's work.
>>
File: The Shoveler.jpg (33KB, 402x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Shoveler.jpg
33KB, 402x600px
>no DOD Shovel Weapon

Max, why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRm6uzCsvEM
>>
>>166090516
Id like to suggest you move the metal, boss, shop, yb, tales to after the MvT, that way its easier to tell which floor has what with a quick glance. For farmers I think the type of floor is more important than collectables
>>
Best war ensemble armor set?
>>
File: 1285907195629.jpg (28KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1285907195629.jpg
28KB, 432x288px
Where would I find the highest concentration of Lizards?
>>
>>166103642
Phantom Commando for the looks obviously.
>>
>>166103659
31-39 ish
>>
Is it worth bullying all these Texans when they have fuck all to steal?
>>
>>166106225

Beat 5, then stop. You'll get 50k KC, SPL, and 2 DM tomorrow as reward.
>>
>>166071061
YOU have to do it
By YOUR hand
>>
>>166106914

Sound thanks
>>
File: LET IT DIE_20170119102747.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LET IT DIE_20170119102747.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
>>166106225
>worth bullying

Pic related. Yes.
>>
Browsing UK Amazon trying to find cheap shit that looks like the stuff Uncle Death is wearing

Any idea what the name of that style of coat he wears is?
>>
Is it true that crowley has less health than goto9 on F23?
Cause it sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>166107913
Floor 21+ ramps up the bullshit and when you actually get to Crowley he feels like a pushover. I'd believe that, I was really nervous when I first got to him but I ended up killing him with one axe ragemove.
>>
>>166106914

5 from the fight tab or just any 5 Texans?

Why did Commiefornia become the #1 team anyway?
>>
>>166108264
A lot of the population already live in Cali and it was where all of reddit decided to go
>>
Where the fuck are the dev raids hiding? I haven't seen one in like a day.
>>
>>166093694
Would not be surprised if the developers forgot to increase the rate up.
>>
>see golden skillshrooms
>keep walking
>see silver
>freak out
>>
What floors should I send my peps on for them turtles
>>
What's the best way to setup for defence?
>>
>>166110821
5 dual rapier defenders on gate duty. If they somehow get past them then a Shooter with dual nailguns and three Strikers with rapiers as well.
>>
>>166110927

wew lad

I'm still pretty new I don't have access to any of that. I was just trying to outfit everything with dual machetes
>>
>>166110967
Defense is pointless prior to tier 5, don't even bother. You go through new grades so quickly it's pretty pointless.
>>
>>166111049

alright, ill just use them for expeditions then I guess
>>
>>166111115
Expeds are the best use of your fighters even into tier 5, the only reason people usually defend at that point is the trophy.
>>
>Can't dual wield one handed guns
Lame desu
>>
>>166111180
I defend now cause my bank is so fucking full no point in sending out expeditions
>>
>>166111417
Why is your bank full at all? Just spend that on stews since there's nothing better to use them on barring equipment. If it's SPLithium then do you really need that extra 10k space when you're already most likely 300k in?
>>
>>166111516
I meant storage not reward bank sorry, but reward bank is full of 9k+kc over a mil in there with all the 40ks. Im team cali so I can easily make kc raiding for stews, so I save it in case I need it after the update
>>
>>166111306
Yes you can, Magnum and AR are two handed.
>>
>>166111884
No I mean you can't, for instance, dual wield two nail guns and fire them at the same time
>>
>>166111937
Akimbo guns decal when?
>>
>Nioh demo comes out
>General dies completely

Oh boy
>>
>>166114558
probably has more to do with the fact there has been 2 faggots shitting up the thread for almost a day now
>>
>>166114558
It's been out for two weeks.
>>
>Go to fight Texas
>Fight tab is missing
Are the Texans really getting btfo that bad, or do I have to send a report or something? I haven't even started yet
>>
>>166115309
>added texas to favorites
>no targets
>>
>>166114658
Nioh is a dark souls like game set in feudal Japan. It's demo goes live today.

You are thinking of Nier.
>>
>>166115309
I think the patch fucked things up.
>>
Anyone ever gotten a golden honeycomb not from quest
>>
File: donald's gat attack.gif (3MB, 286x207px) Image search: [Google]
donald's gat attack.gif
3MB, 286x207px
Got a Tier-3 Rifle from an Expedition.

What's the best weapon to use against Floor 34 COEN for my Shooter then? Death Burner, Katana, or this Rifle (with Fun Fungus and that Infinite Ammo Shroom backing it up)?
>>
>>166116882
Yeah but keep in mind infinite ammo does not mean infinite durability. That rifle will explode in seconds. Aim at the head for most damage. Bring a slow to do it easier.
>>
>>166115309
>>166115395
>>166115565
They're getting BTFO badly. I'm getting around 3 in my favorites tab at 70+, but almost every fight target I've selected is already getting raided.
>>
>>166116882
You won't do nearly enough damage to him before that gun breaks, fun fungus or not.
>>
>>166116882
Always katana for bosses as far as im concerned
>>
>>166117140
This was at 70 >>166115395
I only checked once maybe they were all raided at the time
>>
>>166117071
>>166117218
>>166117307
Thanks, guys.
>>
File: 1465404497003.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1465404497003.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>Fighting F23 boss for the first time
>It's GOTO
>"This shouldn't be that hard"
>Take a swing
>Healthbar doesn't move
Now I understand why you guys hate fighting minibosses
>>
>>166117705
Funny thing is you get there and you are like wow Crowley must be a huge damage sponge then. But he has less defense and health than goto.
>>
>>166117749
its cause hes a fuckin nerd lmoa
>>
>tfw haters and floor 39 screamers are harder to kill then the actual boss fights in this game
Its easy yeah, but shouldnt the bosses be harder then common enemys?
>>
File: 1483968984689.jpg (194KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483968984689.jpg
194KB, 640x640px
>>166117705
Any advice on making this easier? Next time i'm going up with Transparagus and Stingshrooms, but I'm wondering if there's a weapon to make this anymore bearable. I used a 2* +4 machete and a 2* +4 hammer and they only got her down to about half health.
>>
>>166118560
2* 4+ iron with sting and slow.
>>
I just beat Jackson. What should I expect for the floors after him?

Like any advice on GOTO or whatever. I haven't really been using much but toughshrooms
>>
>>166117492
Well I'm not seeing any of them anymore, so it seems like they're overwhelmed or just sitting in their waiting rooms.
>>
>>166118881
Forget them, get stings/crush and upgrade your iron and beat the living shit out of goto
>>
>>166118658
I forgot about the iron. I've heard that it was really good but I didn't like its moveset. I guess i'll give it another shot once I upgrade it to 2*
>>
>>166118960
Pretty sure all the 69/70 said fuck this and switched to cali
>>
>>166118881
Sorta in the same boat, just got to the 20's. Regular enemies are way more durable now, so you're pretty much gonna want to stick with the iron until you can get some tier 3 weapons.

GOTO can still be cheesed with the iron pretty easily, though.
>>
>>166118560
killed Goto F23 with 2 trans, 1 sting, and used 2* +4 iron
I used my 3* collector though, so might not be as effective without all that luck
If it's your first time, bring an extra sting or two, used for yourself or to feed GOTO when the red aura appears, as well as a slow as GOTO will still make bite attacks even when you're invisible
End the fight as quickly as you can to avoid more "boss" mechanics
I've unlocked 4* fighters, but haven't bought one yet while I harvest green metals and Kawabe without having to deal with 4* haters
>>
>>166118881
>>166119054

Remember to do lots of expeditions. it will bring back new powerful weapons of that area. The Spear R1 is a life saver.
>>
>>166118987
>>166119054

Cheese GOTO? I'm gonna assume it's baiting out a telegraphed attack and parrying her, right?

Also thanks. I'm also gonna need to start buying stews it seems...
>>
>>166118881
If you ever end up with goto and all your shrooms are out and hes still alive its easy to run around till he spins and comes toward you, third time he hits a wall do free dmg
>>
You now realize the cursor in the rolodex menu is Uncle Death giving a thumbs down.
>>
>watching a hater and a screamer fight
>both have shotguns
>10 hours later screamer dies from fists
why are these things even in the game
>>
>>166119620
As shitty as shotguns are, the AI makes them even worse by acting as if they're sniper rifles.
>>
>>166119620
>Screamer and Hater fighting each other
>Not dropping everything and both bumrushing you the second you see them
I'm not sure I can believe this story
>>
>literally no more storage space
>all my extra collectors are full
>still send out expeditions every hour
I don't even gain anything from this
>>
>>166119967
money for the shroom jew?
>>
If I go to the secret shop on 11 to 19, will it share the inventory of metals from all secret shops?

Or can I get 3 bullet metals an hour?
>>
>>166120470
You can go 1-10. 11-20, 21-30, 31-40 shops. If they are on the same 10 floors they share
>>
>>166120470
the bullet metal wont refresh, but if say if you buy dod red, you can go back down and buy dod green
>>
>no Texans left to fight
fuck I won't even be able to do the 5 fights
>>
>>166120658
Fucking califags, genociding a whole state.
>>
>>166120616
I knew about DOD metals not being shared, but the bullet metal part is disappointing
>>
>>166120867
yeah bruh, keep running the secret shop, you will get there
>>
>>166120658
>literally can't mess with texas
>>
File: 1477408706498.png (4KB, 240x178px) Image search: [Google]
1477408706498.png
4KB, 240x178px
I'm stuck at floor 21-26, everything kills me in three hits and I do shit damage with the machete+. I tried to get more mushrooms and materials but I can't find any. What do
>>
>>166121492
IRON
>>
>>166121492
Switch to the iron pham. It might as well be a t3 weapon.
>>
File: 1415747507995.gif (497KB, 312x205px) Image search: [Google]
1415747507995.gif
497KB, 312x205px
>Be in Texas
>>
>>166121634
WHY CAN'T I RAID YOU FUCKING TEXAN SHITTERS
>>
>>166121712
Go away, California, I'm busy farming.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (271KB, 1307x730px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
271KB, 1307x730px
repostan for anyone who wants to know what t3 steel soldier head looks like and also that elusive yellow apron (it's t2 steel soldier as well)
>>
>>166120658
Fuck yall califags. You bullys. TEXAS DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>166122068
damn son that helmet is badass
>>
>>166121929
>finally have someone on the fight tab
>another player has attacked!
>can never get my turn against him
we're all fighting for the last of those Texan scraps left. California needs to be nerfed
>>
>first dev raid at rank 64
at last I truly see. I'm gonna need way more shroom though
>>
>Cali literally swallowing up Texas
Glorious. Our dm farming machine is in full swing.
>>
>Dragonshroom doesn't prevent durability loss.
WHY
>>
I finally taste the greatness of the red metal.
Gotta get some pure aluminum to make some death burners.
>>
Who is the best jackal and why is it mini me?
>>
>>166123334
I wanna hear his lines when he kills the player.
>>
>>166123334
It's the suit.
>>
please tetsuo, give me texans
>>
File: 1475846836220.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1475846836220.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>pick bald male character
>he always does a little smug laugh when he jumps
My character thinks he's the shit
>>
>>166123334
The one with the katana, I love his voice.
>>
Soo they remove the shroom exploit?
>>
>>166126572
No
>>
>>166126572
What fucking expliit are you guys always talking about? Do you mean that you can stack the effect or what?
>>
File: 5DfvmWyvvIaLOF46WQGd.jpg (85KB, 854x758px) Image search: [Google]
5DfvmWyvvIaLOF46WQGd.jpg
85KB, 854x758px
>>166126064
I love that. He does it when he turns handles too.

Also if you look at him close-up he is a little bit cross-eyed. Best boy.
>>
>not every weapon has a 5* transformation

Wow lame. And why do some weapons get a massive damage boost but others dont? The Wand and Kamas stay in the 200-400 while the maxed Katana almost reaches 2,000. What kind of balance is that? If I want to progress I will have less variety thanks to this.
>>
People bitching about farming milk black, try farming milk green faggots
>>
>>166128383
Chest farming is the literal worst. I tried it a bit yesterday. Fucking never. I hunted down Gyakufunsya and just paid overpriced KC instead.
>>
>>166128383
What even uses milk green? Also doesn't Milk Green drop from the same 2-3 chests as Milk Black does?
>>
>>166128624
Me too. Fuck chest farming. I do other stuff and every hour I visit the restocked shop and buy whatever I want.
>>
>>166126064
>>166128282
I'm a fan of the messy hair UGLY BITCH guy
>>
>>166128351
>a gun that shoots super fast should have the same base damage as a melee weapon that is much slower and can't attack at the same range

yeah man getting rapid fire 300k crits would be great. but that's sure as fuck not balance
>>
>>166128818
He's funny. But my faves are the buzzcut guy, the default guy, and the mohawk guy, I have a freezer full of them. Recently I got the shaved-sides guy, I think he's the one who says 'come on fucknuts'.
>>
>>166128679
Knights chest uses it, I dont need black metal at all. Want 1 gd milk green, fuck the desire sensor
>>
File: 1393691299866.jpg (21KB, 244x228px) Image search: [Google]
1393691299866.jpg
21KB, 244x228px
>want to get mad dough from expeditions
>get 5 lucky stars with maxed luck
>send one out for an hour
>send another out for 3
>third for 12
>fourth for 24
>fifth goes and does an hour
>first comes back with 5678KC
>second comes back with 4565KC
>third has 6445KC
>fourth has 3652KC
>fifth comes back with fucking 9956KC

What... the fuck?
>>
>>166128679
The bat and hockey stick use it, no clue what else.
>>
>>166129107
time means nothing. always just do 1 hours unless you're getting off for the day or something
>>
>>166128679
The bat, hammer and Steel Tribe set uses milk greens.
>>
File: 1392012966389.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1392012966389.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>>166129507
does that apply to KC only? cause i am certain you get more items from longer expeditions.
>>
>>166128992
who's the guy who goes

AH HA HAAA! YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>166129107
Ive done no testing what so ever but I have a theory that however much money the person has earned is how much the hunter gets. So if they have 100k when you send hunter those are the ones that come back with 10k. If no enounter it gives you a % of the mob value on that floor or a minimum amount. Someone else can test.
>never made a lucky star
>reward box smallest amount is 9k 49/50
>always targeted people with lots of money in expedition screen
>>
right so last night I bought some dod red from Gyaku in 33; I'm assuming he's moved to 39 now but I don't have access to 39

Is there any guaranteed way to bring him down to 33? either I've been unlucky or something but going to the waiting room has not brought him back
>>
has anyone picked a 4 star from the event?
i havent got any after 1mil spent
>>
File: 1484866527602.jpg (52KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484866527602.jpg
52KB, 800x480px
we should make a small chart on what main voice traits each fighter has

like the constantly wailing banshee
>>
>>166130243
The long haired male swears like a beast, sometimes he goes FUCK OFF even when Mingo picks him up, or when he wins a raid.
>>
>>166130227
Reset the game is the only way I know.
>>
>>166130946
as in, close application?
>>
>>166130243
Voices are random i think.
I got the same fighter 3 times and it's a different voice each time.
>>
>>166131250
Title screen should work.
>>
>>166131428
okay, thanks
I'll try that

I hope it works
I hate running around with this many KC
I just got raided back down to 50k because he wasn't there last night
>>
>>166131545
I mean worst case scenario you do have to close application, but he will rotate. I don't think it's guaranteed to be the opposite floor though, so there's always that.
>>
tetsuo is voiced by steve blum, isn't he?
>>
>>166119942
Try hiding, senpai. If you're too far away or out of their line of sight, they won't aggro you
>>
>>166131373
They're not random, try to pick the buzzcut man and I can guarantee that sometimes he'll laugh when he jumps.
>>
>>166131806
This. I've had 3 buzzcut guys they all make the same sounds and laughs.
>>
would a good spl dump be upgrading something near the shop, it has slots you can buy with spl, and you can put weapons and armor in that slowly get repaired for a moderate to large spl cost? that way you can use fun fungus in the field, and well youll always have a way to just dump spl on 5 star weapons before you log off
>>
File: 1482659972265.jpg (65KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
1482659972265.jpg
65KB, 600x519px
Here's a tip:
If you're going to be grinding mini bosses, you might as well get the quest to kill them as well, even you already completed it. It's not much, but at least you can get some more kill coins for killing them
>>
>>166132426
That would be pretty neat.
Hope theres repair and spl dumb options in the future.

Also, playing this while Nioh downloads.
Cant wait for it to finish.
Beating texans in the meantime.
Maybe kill a jackal later?
And if anyone cares, i can see dev raids right now.
>>
>>166132314
>>166131806
I got best girl 4 different times now and only 2 have the same voice, one has the really angry mad voice, another the really cute lady one and two others seem to have a more midrange voice.
>>
>>166132697
sweet, i went hunting and got another jackal sword, and wew dev raids
>>
tfw tdm ranks reset for jap release
>>
File: 1484707357653.png (483KB, 556x502px) Image search: [Google]
1484707357653.png
483KB, 556x502px
does spear do more damage at tip range?
>>
>>166132959
I need to kill sword fag rn.
Hope hes the first spawn.
Also, finished the 5 texans. 2 dm incoming.
>>
Jesus fuck what floors is the 11-19 shop on today? I tried nokokura, nutakoen, and hibiki and all 3 had empty spots
>>
>>166133186
have you tried floor 20? he can be there with all the beasts
>>
>>166129761
>cause i am certain you get more items from longer expeditions.
You are incorrect, all the time means is how long your character "invades" that person has a chance to encounter the person playing for a chance to beat them and get more items. If your character doesn't beat them you get less or the same as if you never encountered them, I can't remember which.
>>
>>166133141
testing a decent spear, its REALLY good at catching rollers

but it seems to burn through its durability really easy
>>
>>166133186
It changes everytime you go to the waiting room I think, or at the very least it changes when you reload the game.
It's in the bible somewhere if you wanna know for sure.
In either of these cases it should be clear that it's not the same for everyone.
>>
>>166134496
Nothing after trying like 5 potential spots INA row. I'll just go go the 31-40 one instead its just this one rotation that sucks dick I suppose
>>
Any luck with the 3 premium decals?
>>
>Log out with hardly any kc and lithium
>Come back to fight with New York and raided
>10 people raided me
>9 of them are Cali, 1 from NY

For what purpose?
>>
>Fuck Milk Green
>Fuck Candle Blue
>Fuck Reddit
>and Fuck you too
>>
>>166134965
Because we want to get the next fights started, Ricky Martin.
>>
File: 1478181878184.jpg (24KB, 554x797px) Image search: [Google]
1478181878184.jpg
24KB, 554x797px
Texas fag here. man this game has me fucked up. Playing last night around 2 just pulled a successful raid against a cali cuck and am in the loading screen when I get kicked out for maintenance. Just logged back in and my last raid now counts as a loss and all my decals and equipment are gone. ALSO CANT PARTICIPATE IN THE FIGHT ANYMORE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>166137461
Pretty sure you don't have to go through the fight tab, I just favorite whatever region I'm fighting and pick off the weaklings.
>>
>>166134496
>>166134829
HE'S

NOT

THERE

I'M GOING INSANE

I JUST WANT THE FUCKING REVERSAL METAL
WHY IS HE NOT AT 33
WHY
WHY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

GYAI:FAEFOP{IUIALJKWMDFUURURHIJIKJK
>>
so they way rhe event seems to work is that all any time you would get a 3 star decal or higher its one of the three listed decals instead
>>
>>166137293
I think you can get candle blue from the gold chest on Tamata.
But still, it's gold chest farming, one of the worst kinds.
>>
>>166137994
wow, that sucks if you are right
>>
File: 1460495255731.jpg (42KB, 225x220px) Image search: [Google]
1460495255731.jpg
42KB, 225x220px
>>166137994
That's pretty gay
>>
Hey guys, scroll to Kuwait and check the hate progress.

Then giggle like an asshole.
>>
Why does every god damn armor require milk black?
>>
>>166137994
no, leasti dont think so, i got serial killer yesterday, but none of the event decals
>>
>>166138653
it started today
>>
>UP time
> TWO (2) death medals

Holy shit, thanks Uncle-Sama.
>>
So does the steel ax L2 give you hyper armor, cause a hover tuber couldn't knock me down while I was in the animation.
>>
>>166139526
gave me a golden bird today after 4 days of fucking Butterfly Knife bps
>>
>>166139557
Yeah but it's not infinite, I think I've been knocked out of it before
>>
File: 1448152677542.gif (2MB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1448152677542.gif
2MB, 500x305px
>storage 460/500
>>
>>166139790
it doesn't start on frame zero, but it seems to have full hyper armor after you start to actually swing until the active frames where you do damage.
>>
>>166140106
just freed up a bunch of space from jackal hunting, got another sword, feels good man
>>
I fucking hate the hunger mechanic so much.
>>
who /fashion/ here?
>>
>>166141282
makes you look like a manlet
>>
>>166129107
>>166129507
>>166129761
>>166133969
There's no effect on KC but you definitely get more shrooms from sending the fighter out for longer, but it doesn't increase linearly, so it's still always better to do 1 hour expeditions unless you're logging off for the day.

Pretty sure if your hater gets killed it "cancels" the rest of the expedition gains you could have got from that point on so that's probably why it's so inconsistent. Dev post on reddit hints at this.
>>
anyone got pics of the King Crusher helmet? I really wanna see it before I upgrade it and if it only goes yellow or something, I'll be a little disappointed
>>
>>166141282
first fucking phone pic what the fuck, and that body armor does not really go with the rest of the outfit
>>
>>166141668
its blue with some sort of crown thing gundam thing on the forehead
>>
>>166141282
Not you, apparently.
>>
So just got my first evershroom. Why is it so special? Just makes my fatigue go down slower right?
>>
>>166139670
He also gave me a golden bird today
>>
>>166141854
you mean like the big V thing?

>>166142039
evershrooms CAUSE fatigue, you eat it and one or two punches makes most normal enemies stunned
>>
>>166142039
It makes their fatigue go down faster. It's vague but what it actually does it make it so you can groggy enemies a lot faster. One or two nailgun hits will instantly groggy Dev Raid defenders if they aren't blocking. It's why they are so popular.

They are basically brainshrooms but better.
>>
>>166142039
it makes you do more fatigue damage to enemies. if you hit them they'll go into the dazed/groggy state much more quickly allowing you to goretastic them

the reason they're so strong is that the effect doesn't seem to rely on attack damage, so using a very fast hitting weapons like the nail gun will very rapidly put any enemy into the groggy state, even if they're blocking. gives you very easy kills on enemies that would otherwise be too difficult to kill normally
>>
>>166142237
its more flat, it looks like a piece of sports gear nailed on upside down, it looks the same save for being blue, its a good looking crown, gundamn thing, unlike the final retarded form of the hockey mask
>>
>start up expeditions
>spend an hour battling the error screen
>managed to send 5 out of 10, but the first 2 have already returned
>most likely won't be fixed until February update

This sucks.
>>
>>166137994
That's what I'm thinking and that's fucking garbage. Not 3 star though, only 4 star.
>>
>>166141043
It adda nothing to the game but annoyance. Should be removed or at least add a visible bar.
>>
>>166128383
I been running chests this whole time finally got 1 milk green. Was running ebata, chitose, tamata. So wasnt directly to green golden chest
>>
WHERE IS CROWLEY'S COMIC PAGE 2

SOMEONE HELP PLEASE
>>
>>166145315
sumikiyo floor 24, least thats what this document says
>>
>>166088971

I don't know about level 4 but, when I went to level 2 my shit was getting wrecked by much higher level haters.
>>
Just killed the gay-ass sword jackal.
Gonna play the shit out of Nioh demo now.
Good luck on your objectives senpais!
>>
>>166146932
Nioh demo doesn't go live for another four hours I thought?
>>
>>166147302
It's live in some areas. It's before midnight whatever time zone you are in.
>>
>>166147590
Hella gay, senpai. I still gotta wait for a while. Oh well, you go have fun!
>>
>>166147302
>>166147590
Im not sure. Here it says at 1/21 2am.
Thats in 3:30 hours from my now in my timezone.
But it doesnt say if its 2am pst, gmt or whatever.
Its downloaded tho. So ill just wait.
I dont really have anything to do in lid right now.
Just pointless mat farming, sending expeditions and farming dev raids for stew
>>
You know, I thought grinding for MILK black was bad, but green for some reason makes me want to grind my fucking teeth. At least I don't need it for that much.
>>
>>166148708
Thats what ive been saying all day
>>
I have a fighter with a Lifeshroom buff, and Living On The Edge equipped. Of the two, anyone know which triggers first?
>>
>>166148856
LOTE first.
>>
>>166148764
The frustrating thing is I thought I was done with Milk Green once I got my Knight's chest upgraded.

But then I got to the third tier of the sniper rifle. WHY DOES THE FUCKING SNIPER RIFLE NEED MILK

I'M NOT HUNTING FUCKING SKELETONS
>>
>>166148856
Living on the edge first. Kinda dumb but whatever.
>>
>>166149017

Noice. I've got Poison Eater on too, with a snail handy, dude's built around survivability. It's working well.
>>
File: raid.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
raid.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>166142039
Evershroom breaks raid mode by allowing you to do this.
>>
File: 1483739299359.jpg (26KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483739299359.jpg
26KB, 704x396px
Fucking rapier haters man. Ya fuck up once on them and ya get killed.
>>
Whoever is in charge of the google docs rotation list should note that Wakaba doesn't really connect to Yatsuo on this rotation because it's one of those pink troll dead end escalators. Yataka-cho however does connect to Nakasaki. Remember to bring an evershroom to that room though.
>>
File: bank bait.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bank bait.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>166149193
Raid mode is just one big mess really. This game is clearly incomplete and rushed. Dont know know why they rushed it. Maybe they ran out of funds.
>>
>>166149384
So Yatsuo only actually connects to Wakaba on rotation 3. What a bitch for farming, since Yataka-Cho has a shitty trap.
>>
>>166149648
do you think it was to get people hooked before heavy hitters like nioh and nier automa deploy?
>>
>>166149774
Just prepare for that trap like you would for a raid. A little unfortunate, but yeah.
>>
File: dsfasdfads.png (274KB, 454x532px) Image search: [Google]
dsfasdfads.png
274KB, 454x532px
>teaser trailer armor is a mix between ironfalcon inners and executioner rider's plates
>>
>>166149648
>Raid mode is just one big mess really. This game is clearly incomplete and rushed. Dont know know why they rushed it. Maybe they ran out of funds.

maybe they rushed it out to get it for PSX

also >gungho
>not having funds
>>
>>166149836
I think Gungho didnt want to spend a lot of money on advertising a niche difficult game like this and took the Sony event as an opportunity to get attention.
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (115KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
115KB, 323x454px
>the escalator between Yatsuo and Himokawa is a dead end with no valve even though the escalator isn't pink
Gotta take the long way around for no fucking reason
>>
>>166149648
its just a terrible concept entirely.
like even if they waste resources trying to fix it, it's still going to be terrible
>>
>>166150251
The dead ends in 31+ drive me up the fucking wall. There is NO benefit to having them in the game.
>>
>>166150508
Would real time PVP make it better? No mushrooms allowed.
>>
>>166150508
I like the concept.

>>166150717
No. Balance for PVP is broken. The netcode for this game is already garbage.
>>
>>166150717
If they want to keep a regional team system, then we could compete over something not requiring player interaction, like doing special quests.
>>
>tfw running so fast through a level that the textures have difficulty loading in
>>
I have this great idea and would like to hear /lidg/ opinion!

What if they had premium decals that increased the chance to get a certain metal?

Example: D.O.D hunter - Chance of getting d.o.d metals from bosses and gold chests increased by 25%

There would be a different decal stamp for each metal type and each would work for any color!
It would save people grinding time (if they managed to get the decal)
>>
>>166151306
why are you posting it here
in english

you're supposed to tweet shit to GM in japanese
>>
>>166151306
it would help make the milk metal grind bearable hopefully
>>
Question for fellow end-game anons

What's the easiest armor set to grind? So I can have good equipment for the February content patch. It's ugly, but is it Clay figurine due to the ease of GOTO grinding?
>>
>>166151401
i like agmemenon because its stylish and functional
>>
>>166151401
Yeah essentially any CW set is the easiest to farm due to GOTO always being the easiest boss to farm black and red from.

Knight starts in Green and requires some MILK Green so might not be great, Priest is pretty easy.
>>
>Tfw fighting goto on floor 11
>5 star hater/hunter follows me in
>He uses a purple katana to 1 hit him
>FLOORS X and Y Unlocked!!
Wow, and here I thought i would have to use my frogshrooms. Purple katana guy ftw.
>>
>>166151507
>agmemenon
>stylish
????
>>
Where's 27th floor stamp?
>>
>>166152141
Agamemnon head, the rest is Clay set, on a defender. Now we just await a nice heavy big two handed big sword
>>
>>166152627
Shichi-fugu I think. Not today's rotation. I've been waiting on this bad baby to finish my collection for a while.
>>
>>166152141
The Agamemnon set is great except for the goofy looking head
>>
>>166152141
I like the Avatar of Zaard legs. Not a fan of the chest or head.
>>
>>166152818
the head grew on me, in its final form the entire set is pretty swag
>>
>300k on shroom stew
>no heavy tank or payback

gee great event....
>>
>>166153454
did you get anything new at all?
>>
>>166153454
i got a judges gavel from over 1100k but i already had it.......
>>
>>166153720
Nope, Same fucking decals. Electrosheep, Gymnast, Medalist(x2), Military enthusiast. and of course a fucking discount
>>
>>166153454
>>166153817
What if they forgot to increase the rate? or maybe just increased it by 1%
>>
>>166151507
>functional
>only good resistance is slash
>resistance on poison is meh
>horrible blunt/pierce res
>meh AR
>>
>>166153925
lol what resistances stop mattering as your defense value bloats like a motherfucker
>>
>>166154085
the major damage in the final area are blunt and lightning

I melt less with shogun top and executioner rider pants
>>
Just saw the U-10 video from Mother Barbs

that was really informative
>>
>>166154240
If you needed more proof the game is in beta that video is all you need.
>>
>>166154483
makes you wonder if they flew Jukka to LA to record
>>
>>166149648
It's not rushed, that's just the way it was designed.
>>
>>166154751
clearly not, as they have plans for defence of the mode
>>
File: 1414167863537.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1414167863537.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>>166149836
>NiOh and Nier Automata
>"heavy hitters"
>>
>>166154905
im sure quite few posters have been drawn away to the nioh demo
>>
>>166155010
I take it back then, those few posters prove that both games will be massive hits.
>>
playing w/o sound is a bad idea
got hit by a fully charged motor psycho from behind. i guess that really does hurt.
thank you based lifeshroom
>>
>>166155109
nice meme, its likely popular amongt people who like this game or other SOULS LIKE
>>
>>166154483
i thought it was cool
what else does the game need to tell you about her?
>>
>>166155291
UD tells you more about her.
>>
>>166155408
yeah that's what i meant. you got the info you need to know

the mysterious video was fine without going in depth about anything
>>
>>166149648
The game isn't really even out yet. This is just a beta disguised as a normal release.
>>
Is there a weapon shittier than the welding gun?
>>
>>166156175
The shotgun and Wand.
>>
>>166156175
naw even that has a use

it can actually stop people with its rage which is both low rage and durability cost to get kills

and is a solid boss melter
>>
>>166156175
Axe
>>
>>166156320
The axe does great damage, though.

The pickaxe is probably the worst 2h weapon, since it's slow as shit and has no reach.
>>
>>166137648
After you have one loss you automatically are out of the fight. So even if you keep raiding the opposing team in a fight after that loss you won't gain fight points that go towards earning rewards
>>
>>166156175
>See a hater
>Melt his feet to the floor and watch him unable to move or attack for some time
I like it
>>
>>166156447
funny, the numbers dont really reflect how much the spear and axe do compared to the katana
>>
>>166157710
well literally nothing competes with the katana
but it's fun to use other weapons sometimes, even if the damage isn't as high

not like the game is difficult anyways
>>
Could someone please post Steel Soldier Mask stats?
>>
>>166158414
when i get back to the waiting room i will, bout 5-10 mins
>>
>>166158509
don't leave me hanging
:(
>>
>>166160223
different anon here, you just want the resistances info or something?
>>
>>166160339
no the helmet stats
>>
>>166156320
The axe is great for slaying bosses.
>>
people shit on the wand and shotgun but their AI is great at playing keep away
>>
So how much more money from chests do lucky star get compare to collectors on a typical run. I would rather have more bag space than say for example 5k more KC.
>>
New thread:
>>166161291
>>166161291
>>166161291
>>166161291
>>166161291
>>
>>166154659
He already lives in LA. I only know this because I was dumb enough to look up what the Dudesons have been doing recently after I found out Jukka was Uncle D.

I wish I hadn't. It's as sad as seeing the rest of the Jackass crew get old and decline.
>>
>>166161313
It's a considerable increase. I can't name any numbers, but if you're farming mats, take the LS. They end up generating the dosh to fund their own expeditions. Collectors I rarely use, but if I had a use for them it'd be "I want to take EVERYTHING on the next four floors I'm visiting."

That's rarely the case though I like my shopping lists.
>>
Am I terribad at this game if the only revives I use Death metals on are just stupid shit like moving a step too much to the left when jumping and falling into abyss on floor 30-something? Assuming I maxed my storage
>>
>>166162242
You can buy your fighters back after they die, or kill them in the tower and get them back for free.
>>
>>166162242
It's fine as long as you don't spend the death medals on a fighter that has nothing of value in your inventory. If you have a high grade metal... Yeah sure. If you just have a bunch of shitty broken weapons, no. Don't do that.
>>
>>166162445
Milk blacks, ultra irons and stuff
Thread posts: 763
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.