[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil/Survivor Horror general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: it begins.png (762KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it begins.png
762KB, 1920x1080px
She's waiting for you Ethan edition

Watch it here first before it goes away:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XNLVsAqcrM
>>
This is the game??
>>
File: not buying it.png (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not buying it.png
500KB, 1920x1080px
I still believe that phone girl is Ada regardless of what she says.>>165736959
>>
This already feels a step up from 5 and 6. They felt like generic action garbage.
>>
File: leon based.jpg (57KB, 680x516px) Image search: [Google]
leon based.jpg
57KB, 680x516px
>>165736827
this better make me feel like I'm playing the original 3 again or fuck it!
>>
>>165736827
this real?
>>
About time resident evil returned.
I liked the demo and so far it seems they're covering everything the demo had in the first 20 minutes while not leaving all the assets it had there.
>>
So who in the hell is ethan. is the game ever going to explain that?
>>
>>165737481
Isn't this more like Amnesia? No guns, just a camera?
>>
>>165740223
Considering they've said combat in in the game numerous times and from the leaked footage I've seen the player use a shotgun and a chainsaw, you really should stop listening to /v/ memers
>>
It's like Capcom wanted to make a new horror IP but were too scared to make a new horror IP.
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (214KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
214KB, 1191x670px
Iv been watching the leaks. So far it looks like you fight spaghetti monsters colored black and some redneck cletus fuck who sets traps in a warehouse.

Pretty much has nothing to do with Resident Evil except Umbrella exist and Redfield pops up at the end, however its most likely not him considering he gets out of an Umbrella helicopter and is wearing armor from Umbrella Corps Honestly from everything iv watched I can pretty much agree with >>165745038
completely. It feels like an absolutely different IP then Resident Evil, the RE universe is window dressing. You could remove all RE references and the game really doesn't change one bit.

My conclusion is, im not going to buy it. It doesnt look like RE and from watching the leaks and gameplay streams it doesnt feel like an RE title. The whole "returning to our roots" meme they've been pushing has once again like in RE6 proven a complete lie. Though I will say, from what puzzles iv seen they look good and interesting. So there's that at least.

Id be much more open to buying it if it wasn't billed as an Resident Evil game at all.
>>
>Dropped the franchise after 5 because of how shit it was.
>Heard some of the revelations were good but wasn't interested enough to investigate because Capcom.
>Caught a stream of the RE7 demo and it looked really good.
>Get interested and decide to download it to try it out myself.
>Go to the steam store page to download it.
>It has DRM.
>A free demo
>-free-
>-demo-
>has DRM.
And just like that it's over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.