[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 199

Toussaint hotties Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Gameplay demo (E3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
http://f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
http://pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
http://www.mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
http://imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
http://imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
http://wtcg.pl
>Discord server
https://discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs [Embed]
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread: >>164694327
>>
Geralt and Triss OTP
>>
File: question.jpg (38KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
38KB, 736x552px
On my first playthrough of TW3, so no spoilers please. Does the Baron's storyline ever get resolved? I chose to kill the spirit because I thought it was lying, then felt like shit after finding out the kids got eaten. I found out recently that the ending to the quest I got normally finishes with Anna dying and the Baron becoming an hero, but because I killed the spirit he took her away to a medicine man in the mountains or some shit. Does that ever get closure, or is that the closest I'll get to a happy ending?
>>
>>164919186
No, it doesn't get resolved, and he doesn't become a hero in the other ending, but I won't spoil it for you what happens.
>>
File: psst.png (47KB, 381x292px) Image search: [Google]
psst.png
47KB, 381x292px
>>164919401
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
>>
>>164919603
Ha, never knew that, not much of a memester.
>>
File: what has 4chan wrought.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
what has 4chan wrought.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>164881619
>>164882338
>>164913645
I forgot how out there this shit got

https://yuki.la/vg/122342428

Also here have this: http://imgur.com/a/iyNIx

I can't believe I have this much of this shit. I need help. I've wasted my life.
>tfw pretty sure way more of these exist than I've posted

>>164918671
Still mad at no Fringilla.
>>
>still no EE
>still no birdfu
jdimsa

>>164919186
That quest has no happy ending. It's a cautionary tale.

>>164914979
>But I bet that pointed beak top comes in handy during blowjobs.
how would that work.
>>
>>164919970
>how would that work
It would scratch the top of you dick as she goes down on you causing immense pain and pleasure at the same time.
>>
>>164919186
>Does that ever get closure
Well, not really
It sort of kinda does depending on the game's ending but it'd be a huge spoiler

But really who cares, the death is the happy ending. She was a cheating slut and the baron was a drunkard wife beater who regret his actions. The sweet release of death.
>>
>>164920193
I dunno about you but my dick doesn't work that way.
>>
>>164920272
there are pills for getting it up anon
>>
File: virgin age meter.jpg (34KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
virgin age meter.jpg
34KB, 600x335px
>>164920253
>She was a cheating slut

>in her early forties
>has had sex with two men
>slut
>>
>>164919401
>>164919603
>>164919845
this was CUTE
>>
>>164920573
So you're implying that cheating on your hardworking husband doesn't make you a slut and that I'm a virgin?
ok.
>>
>>164920776
>So you're implying that cheating on your hardworking husband doesn't make you a slut
Well a slut implies getting around a lot, not hopping from one monogamous relationship to another

>and that I'm a virgin?
where-do-you-think-you-are.jpg
>>
>>164920850
>not hopping from one monogamous relationship to another
but that isn't what happened
>>
File: 1439838475492.gif (564KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1439838475492.gif
564KB, 500x281px
>>164919864
oh heavens
thank you so much man
you're not wasting your life, you're doing gods work anon
>>
>>164920939
I guess there was some overlap. Still, think it's just cheating, not cheating slut territory.
>>
>>164921052
Fun fact: The original meme was Big Titty Ciri, the 4k autist just liked Yennefer better and it spiraled from there.
>>
>>164921060
Semantics my dear anon
You say it's sleeping with a lot of men I say it's being a degenerate with a poor moral compass
Sure she wasn't working at the god damn brothel but at the end of the day she's the reason he started beating her and the girl had a shitty childhood.
>>
DESU I wish I sorta wish I chose the option to 'just leave her, there's no help for her' rather than saying she could be saved. She was a cold hearted, selfish, small minded bimbo. Old mate baron should begin a new life, find a woman that loves him for him, and enjoy his years.

The villagers around are being harassed by the seargent and his men, all coz Baron isn't there to keep order. This woman, through her stupid actions and selfishness, has caused so much grief, loss, and death.
>>
>>164921273
>Sure she wasn't working at the god damn brothel but at the end of the day she's the reason he started beating her and the girl had a shitty childhood.
pretty fucked up view desu
>>
>>164921273
the reason he started beating her is that he is a self pitying scumbag with poor control
>>
>>164921324
Poor lad can't come to forgive himself and move on. Funnily enough he probably would continue on living if his daughter wasn't such a bitch to him.

>>164921408
Do you mean to say I'm wrong or that you disagree with me?

>>164921440
t. woman's rights activist
Maybe don't cheat on your husband who is out risking his life to provide a living for you and your daughter XD
His only fault is not immediately breaking it off with her because he cared for her too much and probably could not support the child alone.
>>
>>164921324
>The villagers around are being harassed by the seargent and his men, all coz Baron isn't there to keep order.
Those are actually the Baron's orders. Nilfgaard is using them to extract provisions for Army Group Center without hurting their own reputation. It's not explicitly stated and it's easy to miss on a first go through, but the Baron is entirely aware of what they're doing and the kind of men he's leading. They just take it up to an insane proportion once he's gone.

>>164921440
tbf she attacked him first but him being a self pitying drunk is why he kept it up and why she ran off in the first place. People that think Anna deserved it have issues even by internet standards.
>>
>>
>>164921605
>Funnily enough he probably would continue on living if his daughter wasn't such a bitch to him.
Yeah, dumb bitch should be grateful for all the times she was torn from her bed to talk her dad out of murdering someone in a drunken rage or watch him beat her mother. After all, he could have been hitting her.

I'd say never have children but I doubt it's gonna come up.

>Do you mean to say I'm wrong or that you disagree with me?
Both.

> and probably could not support the child alone.
Yeah because he'd be passed out drunk the rare times he was home.
>>
>>164921605
you probably blame the rape victims for dressing too provocatively. his only fault is not being able to man up and act like a rational human being instead of destroying his daughter's life. him getting cucked is no justification for years of torture he put his family through.
>>
File: 518145433.jpg (95KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
518145433.jpg
95KB, 720x450px
Disregard fedoras, post birdfu
>>
>be husband and soldier taking care of my family and making money
>come home from the battles one day to find my wife sleeping with another man
>kill that man
>wife gets mad at me and starts goading/prodding me all the time trying to get me angry
>I oblige
>now I'm the bad guy
We've got some top tier normies itt

>>164921782
Almost like it was the mother's fault he was so angry all the time
And the reason he could not support the child alone because he has to work
on a battlefield

>>164921923
I guess you just chose to ignore what the baron tells you about his wife XD
At least you have that morally superior snob mentality that lets you believe you're correct and hurf durf im an evil virgin
>>
>>164921605
Yeah. Have you fully explored the crows nest place? there's a thing in the cellar that you should see, behind a locked door. Shows more of the character of the girl.

And yeah there's anons here who are quite staunchly pro-wife in this story.

>>164921627
The villagers weren't being raped and pillaged though. The MC states it clearly upon returning, and the seargent makes it clear that it's the decision he made. That gives me the feeling that the Baron was a much fairer ruler. Does that make sense to you?

>>164921627
Actually no she was cheating on him whilst he was away, the alcohol dependency wasn't the reason she ran off. That's what I know, via the facts. If you can show me I'm wrong then I'll change my opinion, obviously.

>>164922054
Yeah the anons don't see things clearly at all desu. Not sure why.
>>
>>164921956
pls save us birdfu
>>
File: memri.jpg (125KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
memri.jpg
125KB, 944x670px
>>164921923
>you probably blame the rape victims for dressing too provocatively
I think we know who he really is...
>>
>>164922054
>I guess you just chose to ignore what the baron tells you about his wife
or just think his excuses are bullshit. oh no, my wife knew exactly how to hurt my feelings and provoke me so i had to beat her for years traumatizing our poor daughter. baron is such a victim, poor guy.
>>
>>164922296
Interesting opinion, anon. You seem like a well travelled fellow, is it enough that I beat my wench once a week or should I do it more?
>>
>>164922269
I'm the Trissfag, not him :3
>>
>>164922054
>>be husband and soldier taking care of my family and making money
>come home from the battles one day to find my wife sleeping with another man
You missed the part about him coming home to drink and that being pretty much it. She didn't just suddenly get hungry for Zerrikanian cock one day.

>And the reason he could not support the child alone because he has to work
Even when he was home he was worthless, he admits this.

>I guess you just chose to ignore what the baron tells you about his wife XD
How she said mean things and made him hit her?

>>164922182
She turned to religious fanaticism out of desperation from her shitty childhood.

>And yeah there's anons here who are quite staunchly pro-wife in this story.
Shocking.

>The villagers weren't being raped and pillaged though.
What is the first thing you see when you stop at the inn at the crossroads? Have you been reading noticeboards? Listening to ambient dialogue about them having to hide cows and daughters? And did you not notie the Nilfgaardian officer talking to the Baron when Geralt first arrives and the whole "I don't care how you do it, just make sure the deliveries are on time" thing?

>. Does that make sense to you?
Yeah, because you missed some things. It happens.

>Actually no she was cheating on him whilst he was away, the alcohol dependency wasn't the reason she ran off. That's what I know, via the facts.
What led you to this conclusion?

>That's what I know, via the facts.
What facts? That's not how the Baron presents it.

>If you can show me I'm wrong then I'll change my opinion, obviously.
No you won't, we've had this conversation before.

>Yeah the anons don't see things clearly at all desu. Not sure why.
We're neurotypicals. Sadly the thread is small and dead and filled by autists and newfags now so you aren't getting laughed at en masse like you would have in 2015.
>>
>>164922671
You being a Trissfag does not prevent him from being a Trissfag.

>>164922512
>tfw can't tell if joking
tfw actually can but comfyanon will take the statement seriously without this disclaimer because autism
>>
<tweets internally>
>>
File: tfw to smart for sosializing.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
tfw to smart for sosializing.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>>164922054
>We've got some top tier normies itt

>unironically using normie as an insult
>>
>>164922747
The fact is that if the Baron was still there, and not off trying to help his useless wife, things would be better than they are.

Because we've already had this debate before you already know my opinion and I know yours. I think you misunderstand aspects and assume way too much. I've already shown you the facts given from the story. Obviously you are free to deny or pretend they don't exist, that's your issue. I don't have to resort to smug ad homs though, unlike you. Comes across as very insecure, anon.
>>
>>164923074
>ywn wake to birdfu's soothing chirps
>>
I guess the game is so popular it is no surprise it attracted brain dead normies who cannot possibly even consider how it was the wife's fault for causing the entire situation by cheating on him and then continuing on to provoking him on a daily basis
nope he beat her and beating women is bad! My liberal arts college professor told me so!
>>
File: iron knee.jpg (21KB, 373x277px) Image search: [Google]
iron knee.jpg
21KB, 373x277px
>>164923432
>>
>>164922878
>You being a Trissfag does not prevent him from being a Trissfag.
No, I'm the only certified Trissfag :3

>>164922747
I pretty much agree with this post, other than the neurotypical part. I just can't see the Baron as a victim, sure his wife also did some shitty things, but it was him who has the most blame for continuously abusing his family for years. He is a sympathetic character and has some redeeming qualities, but he is a scumbag and a weakling with poor self control above all.
>>
>>164923474
>says the guy that started with TW3 and missed almost all the subtext
Read the books faggot.

>nope he beat her and beating women is bad! My liberal arts college professor told me so!
>oh the edge
If a leftist sociology professor said eating babies is bad you'd find a way to disagree. Literally a rightwing SJW.
>>
>>164923709
What does the books have to do with the Baron's story?
>more logical fallacies
Good job anon, keep them coming. I count 4 so far including your previous posts.
>>
>>164923458
>ywn sell birdfu to a freak show for rare gwent cards

>>164923648
remove filter
>>
>>164923843
not an argument :^)
>>
>>164923474
Yeah, poor Baron, he had to deal with her mean words. Violence was the right solution. He should have killed her years ago, that was his mistake, it would have made everything right.
>>
>>164924031
>maybe if I keep ignoring what the wife did then he'll forget about it too
>>
>>164923474
Don't worry about that other anon, they are a really insecure person and it shows through their posts.

Here's some info from the writers that wrote the Quest line.

"For a while, the Bloody Baron was exactly that: a baron. Stachrya and Sasko grew bored of this scenario, however, and looked for ways to shake it up. They started by giving him a more detailed past, coming up with a lengthy history for the Baron and his wife. They explained how the two not only fell in and out of love, but grew to hate one other to the point of physical and emotional abuse."

The anon tries to play it off as 'wah wah just words' - whereas the writer(s) consider it emotional abuse.

Furthermore, the anon tries to make everyone who doesn't agree with them feel bad, saying all that shit about being neuro-atypical and shit like that (this comes from their insecurities). The writer(s) see things in a different way:

“For me this story is very personal,” said Sasko. “I was born in a poor village in the Polish mountains and in my childhood I saw families broken by alcohol and violence. Being a child, I saw parents hitting kids and fighting with each other, while at the same time being in love and doing everything for their families. After the game was released, I watched the playthroughs, read forums and e-mails and observed what I expected to see: players reacted very differently, depending on their background. People who forgave the Baron were not the minority, which proved for me that giving this choice to the players was the right thing to do.

(cont)
>>
File: poverty by fam structure.jpg (86KB, 650x626px) Image search: [Google]
poverty by fam structure.jpg
86KB, 650x626px
>dislike single moms
>thing modern feminism is cancer
>post redpill statistics on mental illness, poverty, and behavior disorders in children raised in single parent households whenever possible
>personal biggest fetishes all involve hurting and humiliating women
>have acted them out irl (legally)
>get accused of being a feminist SJW for saying a drunk abducting a woman and beating her to keep her from leaving him is bad

It's been a hell of a year.
>>
>>164924205
>he still thinks only one person thinks he's autistic

>he still thinks thinking the baron is in the wrong in a big way means no sympathy for him
>>
File: horsemen.jpg (648KB, 1370x888px) Image search: [Google]
horsemen.jpg
648KB, 1370x888px
I am new to the witcher universe.. How do witchers view other witchers?

Like does a witcher know every other witcher? Are witchers particularly friendly towards one another? Like if you are a witcher and I am a witcher and we see each other in passing.. would we like say "Hey..." or??

Also, how are witchers created? I think I saw somewhere that its implied witchers are created and not born? How are new witchers created or are they like a dying breed? Whatever is left in the world for witchers is all thats left?

How do witchers from other schools view each other? If I am a wolf witcher and I meet a bear witcher or whatever, what might I say or feel towards them? Are some schools frowned upon and others revered?

Help me understand.
>>
>>164924205
I don't disagree with none of the things you quoted, yeah, she emotionally abused him, no one said she didn't, but that is no justification for physical abuse. And it's not even about them only, there is a daughter for which he had zero regards for.
>>
>>164924205
>The anon tries to play it off as 'wah wah just words'
Just one of the many logical fallacies. Let's downplay their issues. It's okay that the woman is provoking the abuse and mentally torturing him while ruining the childhood of her daughter, she's getting hit after the fact.
>>
>>164924205
The writer(s) also said:

"Before you learn the Baron’s secrets, he talks about his wife and daughter with the deepest of affections. You feel for him. He comes across as a man torn between the obligations of ruling and family. It’s only when you put together the other details—he was an alcoholic, murdered a man his wife was seeing, beat his wife and caused a miscarriage—that everything becomes…complicated."

Firstly, the wrong doing of the wife is played down. Not sure why, I guess that's just the times we are living in. A wife should be there through thick and thin, she should have been helping him, not cheating on him. Anna was a terrible spouse. She began cheating on him very soon after the Baron was called to the war front. Evidence is here: https://youtu.be/jt-iUG1jG0c?t=3m1s

Secondly, people down-play the way the aggression, manipulation, and basically terrible nature of the wife. They only see the faults in the Baron, many of which were brought about by the shitty nature of the wife.

Thirdly, people don't even recognize that the wife wanted, and had initiated, the miscarriage herself.

At the end of the day, people are going to see what they want to see, no matter what.

>>164924430
>>164924570
Dank meme arrows, anons.
>>
>>164924839
Words are like bullets and poor Baron only had his fists. He is clearly the victim.
>>
>>164924751
>I am new to the witcher universe..
READ THE BOOKS FAGGOT REEEEEE

>How do witchers view other witchers?
Depends on the witcher.

>Like does a witcher know every other witcher?
No. In the past there were too many. In the present, they're too few and spread out. Everyone in the remnants of a given school might know each other, but a Wolf isn't likely to know a Cat for instance.

>Are witchers particularly friendly towards one another? Like if you are a witcher and I am a witcher and we see each other in passing.. would we like say "Hey..." or??
Depends on the witcher. They might commiserate on their circumstances, cooperate on a particularly dangerous hunt, or get pissed at the competition.

>Also, how are witchers created?
Back in the day a few groups of mages made them. Likely subjects were taken as children, put throuh brutal training, and if they survived, given mutagens that augmented their abilities. This process was extremely painful, dangerous, and frequently lethal.

All the mages that knew how to do it are now dead, witchers themselves are dying out and being replaced by other hunters of the increasingly small monster population. Witchers themselves are all sterile, so no more mutation process=no more new witchers.

>Whatever is left in the world for witchers is all thats left?
Yes.

>
How do witchers from other schools view each other? If I am a wolf witcher and I meet a bear witcher or whatever, what might I say or feel towards them? Are some schools frowned upon and others revered?
Depends. Some schools barely know of each other they're so far apart (Wolf and Viper). Some do have poor reputations (Cat school long ago stopped primarily being witchers and instead became hired assassins. They have a reputation as psychotic murderers even more so than other schools, and it's not entirely unjustified.)
>>
>>164924807
Actually it's stated that he made sure his daughter wanted for nothing, he never physically abused her. She copped second-hand emotional trauma but if her mother wouldn't goad, abuse, and emotionally fuck with the baron then he wouldn't physically abuse her.

It's shown that he regarded his daughter highly, that's my point. He just wasn't a perfect person, and had a shit wife.
>>
>>164925086
>Actually it's stated that he made sure his daughter wanted for nothing

He says the same about his wife.

>literally thinks buying roses and ponies makes up for physical and emotional abuse.
>>
>>
File: 1215165-green_goblin.jpg (118KB, 655x980px) Image search: [Google]
1215165-green_goblin.jpg
118KB, 655x980px
>>164924839
>Just one of the many logical fallacies
Name the fallacy. Hard mode: No wiki.

>>164924895
>exactly one minute between posts
IMPRESSIVE
>>
>>164925165
If his wife were a good person, and not a selfish, manipulative slut then the lives of all three could have been much better. Old mate provided well, good food, good lodgings, and other nice things such as flowers and ponies, yeah. Just a shame the wife was a fuckwit
>>
>>164925086
Yeah, she had material things, but money doesn't erase emotional trauma. And again, no one is saying the wife didn't do bad things, it is just his reactions that are overblown and far more damaging to the family and his daughter's mental well being.
>>
>>164925373
Who broke your heart Comfanon?
>>
File: hqdefault water hag.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault water hag.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>tfw trick a man into marrying you, fucking off, getting drunk, and hitting you a lot
>>
>>164925449
comfyanon speaks like a jadded cucked man
>>
>>164925321
but the post time limiter is 90 seconds not 60
>>
>>164925657
Or a guy that never got that far in the first place.

Will be interesting to see how he progresses through the game. How long till "Why am I even helping Ciri what an ungrateful bitch?" and regret posts about romancing Yen? Not to mention (assuming no cheating) bad dad ending
>>
>>164925426
Well you could easily put his actions down to emotional trauma caused by the wife, you see?

>>164925449
>>164925657
>>164925781
More ad homs, anons. I've already spoken to you about those.
>>
>>164925676
the limit was one minute years ago, calling attention to it is a meme
>>
>>164925657
>>164925449
typical liberals that can't argue worth a shit and resorts to petty insults implying they're lesser than your ever so holy selves
>>
File: Ida_Emean_Gwent.png (835KB, 503x725px) Image search: [Google]
Ida_Emean_Gwent.png
835KB, 503x725px
Post your gwentfu
>>
File: trump vs hillary voters.jpg (144KB, 653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trump vs hillary voters.jpg
144KB, 653x1200px
>>164925897
He became a drunk before then, which is what precipitated the collapse of their marriage. Something he admits himself. The war likely bears some responsibility for that but not every soldier becomes a drunken wife beater.

>>164925964
I'm a right leaning trump voter my fashy /pol/ friend
>>
>>164925054

What happens when there are no more monsters to hunt?
>>
>>164926063
He wasn't a drunk before then, she cheated on him before he was a drunk. It's stated in the cutscenes which I linked just before. Go back and watch.
>>
>>164926063
He drank to deal with the stress of war and missing his family since he was away for so often and for so long
The wife cheated on him while he was away for a long time
>he's not a saint so it's okay that she's a massive bitch and caused basically everything
>>
File: Coral Gwent Card.png (2MB, 1068x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Coral Gwent Card.png
2MB, 1068x1462px
>>164925968
>dem thighs

Birdfu art when?

>>164926123
That's a question everyone has to figure out. Some witchers have different answers, some have none at all. Increasingly, Witchers either die destitute hunting vermin or hire themselves out as mercenaries, bodyguards, and assassins.

>>164926173
No it's not. He states outright that he started drinking during the war and couldn't give it up when he got back home.

>>164926220
What could have caused her to sour on the relationship? HMMM, WHAT A MYSTERY

>he's not a saint
>forgetting Saint LeQuandrious the Ho-beater
>>
>>164926220
I like how you pretend his reaction was the only justifiable one. Why didn't he pack his bags and left, found another wife, try to raise his daughter the right way? No, he decided to get even more drunk and abuse them for years.
>>
>>164926480
It's not worth it to actually argue with those two, just have a laff.
>>
>>164926173
>>164926220
It's obvious you guys were smart enough to start with the last entry in the series so let me help you out: Temeria wasn't in a couple of wars over a period of a few years. The Northern Realms are pretty much constantly in a state of low intensity or proxy warfare with each other. There's been a war involving Temeria every few years for decades. These events didn't happen as quickly as you think they did.
>>
File: tumblr_oj0719QG5X1rs20nmo2_1280.png (846KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0719QG5X1rs20nmo2_1280.png
846KB, 600x900px
>>164925968
Trissfu is my everyfu :3
>>
>>164926827
Mill this
>>
File: vivienne__by_lockheaaart-datojn0.jpg (261KB, 1024x1155px) Image search: [Google]
vivienne__by_lockheaaart-datojn0.jpg
261KB, 1024x1155px
>>
>>164926458
It's stated that she began cheating on him whilst the baby was only months old. He began drinking after multiple different battles. It's all stated in the cut-scene which I linked a few posts up, anon.
>>
>>164926458
>What could have caused her to sour on the relationship? HMMM, WHAT A MYSTERY
The fact that he went to work and she was lonely therefore went to fuck someone? Or do you mean how the baron killed her lover

>>164926480
I like how you literally make shit up and refuse to acknowledge that the majority of the fault lies on the wife

>>164926573
Ever so superior, anon. You're so intelligent.

>>164926761
And? I know you really wish to feel superior for reading a few books but what does that have to do with this? He was away for a long time regularly (he says so himself) therefore it's okay for her to cheat on him while he's gone? I seriously do not understand this cuckold apologist mentality.
>>
It's like talking to a chatbot.
>>
>>164927257
Tyrone must be in a good mood to let you have internet in your cuck cage.
>>
>>164927257
You spend much of your time talking to chatbots? Tell us about it.
>>
>>164927439
>>164927440
>weak formulaic burns posted within a second of each other
we need to go deeper
>>
File: ComfyanonComfyforestsmaller.png (2MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyanonComfyforestsmaller.png
2MB, 1536x864px
D*mn this is getting pretty sad now.
Let's talk about neat areas in the game - post some dope screenshots if you have 'em.

>>164927576
You win dude, you won the internet argument. Congratz :)
>>
>>164927790
>tfw 960
at least I can admire your screenshots
>>
File: 1483630414929.jpg (2MB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483630414929.jpg
2MB, 2560x1280px
>>164927881
>1536x864
>>
File: 3104icon[1].png (1MB, 775x1048px) Image search: [Google]
3104icon[1].png
1MB, 775x1048px
>>164925968
>>
>>
File: 1453656323224.jpg (771KB, 1588x2862px) Image search: [Google]
1453656323224.jpg
771KB, 1588x2862px
I for one am not surprised with this coming from one of the dullest franchises in the history of video game franchises. Each episode following the witcher Geralt and his pals from Temeria as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Marcin vetoed the idea of Sapkowski writing the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his books. The Witcher series might be anti-Communist (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first two acts were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the game was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time a character was to express anger, the devs wrote instead that the character shot "O Kurwa"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Marcin's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Wild Hunt by the same Todd Howard. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing The Witcher at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Skyrim" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "The Witcher 3" you are, in fact, trained to play Skyrim.
>>
>>164929426
The writing is dreadful; the game was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time a character was to express anger, the devs wrote instead that the character shot "O Kurwa"

That sentence has no semblance of sense. What is it that you were trying to say?
>>
>>164929818
>the devs wrote instead that the character shot*
shouted
>>
File: 20170108081200_1.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170108081200_1.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>See hooded figure standing still in the distance
>As i approach, it's revealed it's a Guarded Treasure POI
>"Hah, not falling for this again"
>*Unzips Aerondight*
>Standing close to the figure, she doesn't attack, and she just tells me to leave
>"Oh i see how it is, as soon as i loot the treasure the fight begins"
>Loot it and immedeatly turn around expecting a fight

>She just tells me to go away

Huh, that was some shit. It was a nice twist, i was really on edge. I just walked away, back to the path.
Nearly gave me a heart attack when she suddenly screamed at me and the fight started, holy fucking shit
>>
>>
File: 1568496.jpg (345KB, 1060x944px) Image search: [Google]
1568496.jpg
345KB, 1060x944px
Jesus Christ, depositing things in my chest slows the game down to a crawl. It freezes for like 5 seconds each time.

Is there a way to fix this, BESIDES emptying it?

The hoarder in me can't let go of my things, and the autist in me can't dismantle them
>>
>>164931753
Are all bruxa evil?
I mean they seem sentient enough
>>
>>164929818
It's a fucking pasta, you mong. He's not trying to say anything, just shitposting
>>
>>164933387
They're sentient and choose to fuck with and kill humans
>>
triss is shit
>>
>>164933678
Why are you trying to summon that troglodyte?
>>
What happens to Corvo Bianco once i go NG+?

Do i lose all my upgrades, armor sets, weapons etc. ?
>>
Yennefer of Corvo Bianco! :3
>>
Ciri! :3
>>
How much time passed between 2 and 3? Because dandelion looks like he aged 10 years
>>
i'm wondering what the humans&witchers are going to do once the vampires start a new invasion

is something like that actually ever mentioned in the books?
>>
>>164938509
dandelion... had a hard life
>>
>Ciri will never leap up and down so fast on your crotch that if you put dry twigs beneath her feet they would catch real fire
>>
Should Roche fuck Ves or nah? Their babies would be pretty based i bet
>>
>>164939470
ves is probably infertile
>>
>>164939470
It seems to me like they have already or have come very close to it. Maybe Roche is enough of a stick-in-the-mud that he wouldn't, who knows.
>>
File: 1385563418767.jpg (27KB, 343x353px) Image search: [Google]
1385563418767.jpg
27KB, 343x353px
>>164933290
>>164934205
Anyone?
>>
*muffled GOT THEIR ARSES WHIPPED LIKE A NOVIGRAD WHORE in the distance*
>>
>>164940074
oh, i don't think i get lag when depositing items in those chests, but i haven't done it much. I've collected a few relic swords that I like the look of, however stat wise, they aren't useful to me anymore, so I'm going to deposit them in a safe chest soon - I'll let you know if i get lag, anon.
>>
>>164940156
>IF MY LIPS DON'T SMELL LIKE WINE
>>
>>164940156
>"snakes eyes....got a snake's tongue as well?"
>>
>>164940156
It's Dervan now. D E R V A N.
>>
>>164940303
Get a trip so i can filter you
>>
>>164940479
>>
>>164940308
>>164940384
>>164940156
>>164940450

are you guys npc from the games :o
>>
>>164940156
>>164940308
>>164940384
>>164940450
>>164940532
Damn you're ugly.
>>
> New Thread
> No Gwent

W-what?
>>
>>164940597
>BEST SWORDS NOT WORTH SHITE IF A WEAK ARMS SWINGING IT
>>
>>164940597
>>164940532
>>164940651

Howdoya like that silver?
>>
>>164938916
In the books the vampires couldn't invade even if they wanted to (and they don't). All the foreign species came to their world during the conjunction of the spheres and so their numbers are limited, the monsters are slowly dying out and the witchers are becoming obsolete. Also, vampires have their own society that the humans are unaware of and they like having live humans for feeding, I doubt they'd be interested in risking reducing their numbers over some pointless squabble when the status quo works just fine.

The games are a different story. If the game vampires decided to invade then the world would be fucked, the unseen elder alone could annihilate anyone who got in his way. I guess maybe Gaunter O'Dimm would stand a chance but I can't see him patriotically defending his homeland, he'd probably just find another world to fuck around in.
>>
what does sharpening do? Do I have it on or off? I'm trying to make the grass, and small details on my items and swords, look as smooth and nice as possible.
>>
File: 1463775711203.jpg (287KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1463775711203.jpg
287KB, 788x872px
>>164939686
What gave you that idea?

>>164939820
If i were roche i'd probably be scared of fucking a woman that had already had sex with geralt, no way i could compare. But i'm not an alpha like him, so what do i know.

>tfw roche will never command you to get on your knees and open you mouth
>>
>>164941008
It unblurs things
>>
Everyone shut the fuck up.
>>
>>164941008
Your weapons do more damage for a while.
>>
File: geraltfedup1.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
geraltfedup1.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
>>164941041
Roche grabs Triss ass in TW2 and says how much he likes it and what a fine ass it is right in front of Geralt who stands there like a cuckboi and doesn't say anything, it looks even worse if you're wearing the imported Raven's armor or whatever it is from TW1 where Geralt wears the edgelord coldsteel hood that blocks half his face
>>
how do I know which patch my game is on?
>>
>>164941189
Oh tight, i forgot about that. It's funny how geralt seems like an alpha at first but is actually an autistic cuck
>>
>>164941315
He really is a cuck, Triss even flirts with General Vorhis at the masquerade ball right in front of Geralt and he doesn't say shit
>>
>>
>>164941383
>>164941315
>>164941189

Geralt doesn't really care about Triss in that way, that's probably why. In the books he nearly beats a guy to death for even saying that he would hurt Yennefer.
>>
File: 1443662568755.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443662568755.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>164923474
>>
>>164941710
Well, hurting and fucking are too different things. If roche said that he wanted to hurt triss geralt would go ballistic too. Hell, he beats him up for attacking a literally who peasant
>>
>>164933678
My Geralt cares for Triss very much in that way. And Triss is always faithful to him, she would never cheat on him but Geralt still gets jealous when Cedric compliments her in TW2 and beats the shit out of the guy who dares insulting her on the ball, threatens peasants who dare threaten to take her necklace, threatens guards who dare insult her and so on. My Geralt is very protective of his wife Triss :3
>>
File: Comfyanonnoonwraithtopleft.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonnoonwraithtopleft.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
"Riight, what do I know, I'm just a witcher."

made me laff
>>
>>164942025
Nobody cares about 'your' geralt, fag. Shove a gun up your anus and kill yourself
>>
>>164942008
Roche made a joke, my Geralt would chop off his dick if he tried anything with Trissfu, not like she would let it anyway :3
>>
>>164942008
You honestly think he would have reacted differently if he said he would fuck Yennefer later?
>>
How do I find the code to connect to GoG?
>>
>>164942241
Depending on how he phrased it imo. If the implication was that he was gonna rape her, yeah he would fuck him up even worse probably. But if it was something like 'wouldn't mind getting a tumble with that bitch' he wouldn't care i think
>>
>>164942175
I care about him and so does his wife Trissfu :3
>>
>>164940853
ah alright
what surprised me was that geralt didnt even really care that a new conjunction of spheres is going to happen within the next 100-300 years and the game treated it like its not a big deal
>>
>>164941189
Maybe because he is busy killing the elves that are attacking them and protecting Roche and Triss and can take a joke.
>>
>>164942343
I think if nearly any guy came up to Geralt, looked him in the eyes and said "I'm going to fuck Yennefer" Geralt would definitely deck him with or without any implications of force. Or Ciri for that matter.
>>
>>164942570
That line of dialogue only triggers during the long gap in the fighting before you turn the corner of the cliff and come in sight of the port, more than enough time for Geralt to shoot a quick "Shut the fuck up Roche"

Nice try TIDF
>>
File: jellygeralt.jpg (233KB, 955x1074px) Image search: [Google]
jellygeralt.jpg
233KB, 955x1074px
>>164942664
Yeah, and he is vigilant and on look out, the elves attack them all the way up to Flotsam. Besides, like I said, it's a joke and Triss also jokingly replies. Geralt does get jealous when other men seriously try to compliment Triss.
>>
>>164942839
>"get your hand off my ass roche"
>"what a lovely arse it is"
>"I'd die happy knowing I was holding this arse yadda yadda yadda"
>geralt: "o-ok r-roche just f-fuck my girl
>>
>>164942979
Yeah, Roche already pulled his dick out and was lubing Triss' ass in preparation.

They are trying to joke in a difficult situation and Roche is trying to keep Triss conscious while she is protecting their asses. There is nothing ill intent in that scene what so ever or inappropriate in any of their reactions. If you want to talk about Geralt getting cucked for real, go talk to Istredd.
>>
>>164942568
There was also the one happening right at the end but going by the epilogues it didn't seem to have affected the world much. I guess it's because the game lore twisted that aspect, there already are tons of monsters roaming everywhere so adding some more doesn't make as big of a difference. Still weird though, I agree.
>>
NOW WE WILL SEE WHO IS WEAK!
>>
File: bloody14.jpg (39KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
bloody14.jpg
39KB, 620x345px
>>164942979
>tfw triss pretended to be incapacitated in hopes that geralt would be the one carry and fondle her, but geralt is too much of a beta so roche rose up to the challenge first

>>164942839
>tfw drunken elves and peasants are the only ones geralt can be an alpha with, if i wefe triss i'd fug cedric though
>>
>>164943715
My Geralt is always very protective of Triss, the man slaughtered half the Nilfgaardian garrison in TW2 to save her, he killed the mage who bragged about interrogating Triss, and he is also very protective of her in TW3 on several occasions, potentially killing dozens.

I don't worry about Trisssfu, she is too enamored by Geralt's dick :3
>>
>>164943715
It's a fucking shame that witcher waifus are getting all the attention even though it has god tier husbandos as well
>>
>>164943989
Triss annoyed me so much in TW3 but I never let her get tortured when you bring the witch hunters on the ruse cruise, too much of a white knight
>>
>>164944074
Wait for the Ciri game. Geralt will be a romance option for her.
>>
>>164944119
Is that Cyberpunk?

>>164944086
That was one of my favorite parts of the game.
>>
>>164944074
>no gayralt option
>>
>>164944248
Geralt maybe a freak mutant but he isn't a degenerate
>>
File: angrytriss (4).jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angrytriss (4).jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164944086
I did it both ways, on one hand she gets to show of her badass side and kill Menge, which is a fine scene. On the other, my Geralt would never risk her life even though she wants to and is ready for sacrifice.

My favorite outcome is going through with the plan until they are about to take her and then trying out Axii only to fail and kill them all.

When Triss asks him why he did it knowing it won't work, Geralt responds how she means too much to him to let her get hurt and that is perfectly in line with the way I play Geralt.
>>
>>164944119
I don't wanna play as a special snowflake ciri. She's boring and literally just a plot device with tits
>>
>>164944347
Then don't play that game if it ever happens you whiny faggot
>>
>>164944305
>fugs his bros
>degenerate

It's a fucking 13th century man, come on
>>
>>164944417
ciri is a shitty mary sue, go fuck yourself you faggot
>>
>>164944517
Not even a Mary Sue, kill yourself faggot
>>
My Geralt watches Triss have sexual intercourse with melanin-enriched gentlemen
>>
>>164944517
>>164944347
ayy lmao, go take a nap noob
>>
>>164944580
are you fucking kidding me, best example of a mary sue anywhere
>>
>>164944601
OFIERI'D
>>
>>164944580
did he trigger you by insulting your waifu? :(
>>
>>164944601
cuck
u
c
k
>>
>>164944632
What a compelling argument, kill yourself promptly my man

>>164944668
No one triggered here besides the Trissfaggot
>>
>>164944601
My Geralt takes Triss out on romantic dinners and has sexual intercourse with her himself.
>>
My Geralt drives a Volvo and always adheres to the speed limit
>>
>cirifags actually want a game with a literal mary sue

kys faggots
>>
>>164944601
haha are you serious my man? you big fat neet haha! you big chubby loser cuck!
>>
>>
>>164944825
ahahaha you are so mad go take a nap you loser noob
>>
My Geralt always watches Shrek every Thursday
>>
>>164944930
did i hurt your feelings talking shit about your mary sue waifu with daddy issues?

waifufags are the worst, do the world a favor and kys
>>
>>164945016
now you're just getting baited
>>
>>164945016
>>164944825
>if I keep saying "mary sue" I'll eventually show them!
>>
My Geralt prepares hot bubble baths for him and Triss and laughs when Triss farts and pretends it's just the bubbles while blushing.
>>
>>164945043
>if i keep saying that she's not i'll eventually show them!
>>
>>164945016
ahahaha go put on some comfy white socks and tuck yourself into bed for a nap it's just a video game haha it's not even real hahaha go take a nap you noob
>>
>all the triggered cirifags
kek
>>
My Geralt helps the elderly across the street and buys Beyblades
>>
>>164945324
Damagecontrol.png
>>
Where is the best place to make love to Triss?
>>
>>164945789
lighthouses
>>
>>164945789
Their comfy bed or next to the fireplace in their Koviri home. There is also the best bed at KM, but the place isn't that important, it's the Trissfu experience that counts :3
>>
I have a fascination and huge appreciation of bestiaries and creatures in general. I really enjoy this aspect of the game. Any anons here feel the same? Any particular creatures that you think are particularly interesting or bizarre?
>>
File: unknown.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
yeaaa boiiii
>>
>>164946163

Doing some level 7 pleb quest and seeing some ?? level Giant Tree Man Leshen attack me out of nowhere was terrifying. Shame they turned out to just be some random trash in like 5 places throughout the game, and involved nothing of consequence.
>>
>>164944601
Did you vote for Hillary?
>>
>>164945789
grave
>>
File: Comfyanonfuckkkkk.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonfuckkkkk.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>164946407
NOOOOOOOOO don't tell me that hahaha. I had almost the exact same experience last night! Mother fucken spooky giant tree man came outa nowhere as I was on my way to a quest, scared the shit outa me, and chased me for ages. I'm sad to hear that they are a trash mob, are they super easy to kill later on in game?

They seem like the perfect creature for some super spooky fucken experiences and lore - maybe it's been made this way on purpose, like, perhaps the ppl in game barely know they exist.

I haven't unlocked the bestiary notes on it yet tho so i have no idea what the lore behind it is.
>>
File: Koschei and his waifu.jpg (1MB, 3334x2050px) Image search: [Google]
Koschei and his waifu.jpg
1MB, 3334x2050px
>>164946163
It was nice seeing a game that has a focus on slavic folklore, however their interpretation of koschei and kikimora is simply bizzare and i don't like it one bit
>koschei in slav lore - an immortal warlock who has a penchant for gold and kidnapping waifus, personification of death
>koschei as seen by cdpr - giant enemy crab lol

>kikimora in slav lore - an old hag who lives in bogs and lures travelers to their death
>kikimora as seen by cdpr - giant enemy crab lol

Leshiy/leshen was cool as fuck though. Top tier design
>>
>>164946703
I like crabs, so I will probably enjoy seeing those. That does seem like a super weird interpretation.

I've always wanted to see more landcrabs in game, like some huge, ancient gnarly landcrab, heavily armoured, lumpy, with weird almost malformed claws.
>>
File: tree.png (1012KB, 867x639px) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
1012KB, 867x639px
>>164946631

They're like level 20. There is a leshen decoction you can craft that does something, I forget what. So their leshen loot serves a tiny purpose. There's also a higher level Leshen dude in Hearts of Stone for a treasure location or something. But there aren't any big dick bosses or NPCs or quests involving them.

In Blood and Wine there is a contract for a similar type of mob called something else, I forget what, that does leshen type things. Only they're more human looking. Pretty obnoxious.

Sorry if I spoiled any mystique. But in the end you would have been disappointed either way.
>>
>>164946940
Thanks anon, also that picture is interesting.

I have another question which you may be able to answer - I have 2 relic swords which I like the aesthetics of, however their stats are lower than another sword I have. When I hit the end game of the base game (i don't have the DLC yet) am I able to choose the swords that I like visually? Should I store these two swords for later on? Or is there a select few swords that we have access to at end game to choose from.
>>
>>164946929
Koshchey isn't in w3, only in w1, so you'd need to play that. Kikimoras are in blood and wine though
>>
>>164947080

I'm no expert but the sword you'd probably end up using would be some sort of crafted sword just for its big dick damage, or to complete a witcher set. But a ton of swords can get the job done if there's a side-grade that has a better visual appeal. I played through the game with the Feline set only because I liked the way it looked more than Ursine. But I don't want to think about how hard it would have been on Death March.

Also you say you don't have the DLC but if you're enjoying the game, I highly recommend them. You can cross that bridge when you come to it.
>>
>>164929426

wtf is this list a joke ?
>>
triss is shit tbqh
>>
>>164947569
Nah, Trissfu is the best :3
>>
>>164947558
yeah, it's some copy pasta shit that some anonymous decided to dump in the thread for no good reason
>>
>>164947569
this
>>
>>164947646
disgusting skin desu
>>
>>164948207
Triss' skin is milky perfection.
>>
triss got her tits blown off and the best she could do as replacement were saggy granny tits. what a dumb slut
>>
>>164948443
Triss got her beautiful breasts fixed and they are not important anyway, it all about what lies beneath and that's her gentle heart :3
>>
>>164947646
> freddy krueger cosplay
>>
>>164948676
beneath shes a shallow whore tho
>>
>>164948804
Nah, she's an idealistic kind hearted sweetheart. I love her so much :3

>>164948745
Nope, that's Trissfu, the beautiful angel :3
>>
naruto > witcher
>>
From the cannibalistic point of view, Triss is the most delicious looking waifu. Just the right amount of soft, tender meat focused on all the right places. Ciri is too skinny and muscular and Yen is too bony, she would be good for a soup.
>>
>>164949242
i wanna make soap out of your body fat
>>
>>164949410
The look of pure hatred and anger on her face is beautiful, the fact that the game makes you think of her as a daughter and care for her makes it only hotter
>>
Small fixes and drawbacks.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/suggestions/90913-small-fixes-and-drawbacks
>>
>>164949410
So Ciri got blacked in the Cyberpunk world. I'm not surprised.
>>
>>164949242
Yennifer probably tastes bitter and ciri is bland. Triss indeed would be the most delicious the cook and eat, like good pork
>>
>>164949454
I want to make perfume out of Triss' sweat and other bodily fluids.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (52KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
52KB, 535x577px
>you will never sandwich you dick between the var attre twins' pussies
Why live?
>>
>>164949859
Yennefer tastes like dog meat, Ciri like malnourished lamb and Triss is indeed like the finest pork.
>>
This general is retarded. I suggest all of you to kys at once.
>>
>>164923474
Was really sad and disappointed when I walked up to Crow's Perch to find him hanging from a tree.
>>
>>164918671
Can anyone tell me how I can make my game look in OP's picture? You can see there is literally no aliasing, everything is sharp and smooth, every tiny detail is visible. Is that a fanart or an actual in-game screenshot?
>>
>>164950950
look like*
>>
look like*
>>
>>164950950
It's just a Photoshop filter I use, you can't make the game look like that during gameplay, although there is a similar looking sequence in HoS.
>>
>>164951440
Oh I see. And how do you take screenshots of characters in various posses? Like the one you just posted.
>>
>>164951579
As of lately I use Storyboard UI mod that allows you to set up your own scenes. You can use any animation and character available. You can also add items, architecture and some other things. I also occasionally use some other mods, like the winter mod for Skellige, Geralt Doppler or Triss Companion mod.
>>
>>164950159
honestly I wish 4chan was slightly more normie. This place is decent for game discussion, but all the rampant cuckolds, betas, and other degenerates filling up threads about games with their fetish bullshit is terrible. Don't stay around here too long, it's important to interact with the real world and get away from these cucks.
>>
>>164952108
can be decent*
>>
File: 1463936409843.png (47KB, 325x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463936409843.png
47KB, 325x275px
>>164952108
>4chan
>more normie

NORMIES GO BACK TO PLEBBIT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
haha triss is pathetic
>>
kek
>>
>>164952539
haha triss is amazing :3
>>
>>164952650
My Geralt kiss her immediately, the passion was brewing all night long and the kiss was a true culmination with the fireworks and all. It's probably my favorite quest ever :3
>>
I dont like triss at all
>>
>>164952650
it felt really good to reject her at every step, her reactions really highlighted what a pathetic individual she is

>>164952846
me neither :3
>>
>>164952846
I adore her :3

>>164952907
I played the complete opposite, always getting it on with Triss any chance I got. My Geralt was always loving, attentive, protective and sweet with her. I really liked seducing her and convincing her she is the one for my Geralt. I love how romantic Geralt gets around her. God damn, I just love Triss so much :3
>>
>>164942241
>Roche goes to grab Yen's ass
>Yen incinerates him
We're talking about two different women. One is a lying manipulative slut and the other is a powerful woman who would give her life to save Geralt.
>>
>>164952108
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>164942568
>spoiler
Where does the game say this? I know the Wild Hunt wanted to move their elven race over to the human world and conquer it for themselves since the white frost is coming but ciri stopped that
>>
>>164953326
reddit > /wtc/
>>
what are you selling, whats good?
>>
>>164953204
There is a scene in KM where Uma gets vomit all over Yen's crotch and if you romance Triss, Geralt kind of ignores cleaning her and she asks Eskel who is super uncomfortable doing it. I though it was funny.

Triss is an amazing character, she has a very unique set of qualities and flaws. She can be kind, sweet, funny and idealistic but also naive, jealous, manipulative and treacherous. She is insecure but capable of taking charge when the situation forces her, she commits both selfish and selfless acts and is driven by both personal and "higher" motives, which sometimes conflict. I think she is a very interesting character. She showed a lot of growth and I loved seeing her develop.
>>
Can you romance Ciri?
>>
i always told triss to fuck off and she actually listened like a good submissive bitch and ran off out of my sight to the other side of the world for good :3
>>
Why teh fuck is this general full of fags talking about romancing video game girls and shit?

What the fuck are you even doing, seriously. And why?
>>
>>164953657
And yet she came back to help defend Ciri even though it must be painful seeing Geralt and Yen together. I really appreciated that during my Yen run. Triss was a true champ, I was so proud of her.

But ultimately, I just can't see her hurt, she is my Geralt's sweetheart forever :3
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>164953783
Autism and other severe untreated mental illnesses
>>
>>164953783
Because I love Triss Merigold and enjoy talking about her :3
>>
>>164953554
Are you autistic?
>>
okay

WHAT THE FUCK

I know for sure I have every card in velen but the fucking in game guide book is saying I have 7 left in velen. Is it trolling me or what?
>>
>>164954330
Yes, it's literally the same faggot who posts the same shit in the same words in every thread. Ignore him
>>
>>164954330
No, but I have my issues :3
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>164924751
>Also, how are witchers created?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBoKcqB69Kw
>>
File: imgres-1.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
imgres-1.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
>>164953204
I wish roche would go to grab my ass
>>
This fucking thread always comes down to the same. A few autistic retards say how much they hate Triss and then another autistic retard says how much he loves her and it goes on and on and on, for threads and threads and months and years. They should all just die desu.
>>
>>164953616
If only
>>
it's okay we all have issues
>>
>>164955014
/wtc/ is not for sane people, that's why it's so great and liberating compared to other places. I consider it the waifu capital of TW fandom.
>>
File: SaskiaHagCiriD.jpg (173KB, 1602x927px) Image search: [Google]
SaskiaHagCiriD.jpg
173KB, 1602x927px
Wat do?
Saskia or Ciri?
>>
>>164955547
Ciri, imo
>>
>>164949242
I'd only eat Triss' ass desu
>>
>>164955965
The most delicious part for sure although her tits seem rather tasty.

From a non cannibalistic point of view though, I would totally french kiss her asshole.
>>
>>164954459
anybody know?
>>
>>164956343
You probably haven't exhausted the random card pool. Play any random merchant, blacksmith tavern keeper you come across.
>>
>>164956518
thats the thing. ive played every gwent player in velen and won. Unless theres some that aren't listed on the guides I've found online.
>>
>>164956572
I mean the regular people, not Gwent quests, you probably missed some villages or some merchants. The key to getting all the Gwent cards is simple, play Gwent with anyone you come across. That's how I play and I always complete 'Collect 'em all' with no issues.
>>
>>164956193
her tits are cooked
>>
>>164956757
thats what ive been doing. and I thought was fine until I checked the book.
>>
>>164956572
Also I forgot to add, always check inn keepers for cards, some sell them so you might have missed those.
>>
>>164956798
Not unless I cook them.

>>164956830
I don't know, I never bothered with the book, there is more available players then there are cards around the world, so I just go my way and play around and eventually I find them all. Are you sure you checked all the villages and all merchants in them, there are quite a few and some are easily missable.
>>
File: IMG_2470.png (166KB, 833x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2470.png
166KB, 833x789px
>best waifu
>not Kiera Metz
>>
File: 640.jpg (31KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
31KB, 640x433px
>>164953365
in the blood and wine exp you're able to meet an unseen elder (a very old higher vampire who is sort of a leader figure and also stronger than anything else we ever encountered in the game).
during the quest, we find out that hes guarding the location where a conjunction of the spheres is going to happen (within the next 300 years). He then tells us that the vampires are going to invade and conquer “our” world.

sorry for answering so late
>>
>>164957019
yup, i wasted about 3 hours double checking last night. Only thing I can think of at this point is they're story tied. I'm just going to ignore the book until the end.
>>
>>164954459
there is a page where you can look up which cards youre missing and where you can get them
google it
>>
>>164957052

> Husbando
>>
>>164957092
I never went to go see that guy since Regis said how horrible it would be so I just did the other thing
The last bit of your spoiler sounds abit silly though
>>
>>164957132
Yeah, just keep doing what you did so far and you'll collect them all eventually. There is a one guy in Velen you can play only after you free him(he is one of the persons in distress). I think he is around Oreton.
>>
File: dande.png (405KB, 309x444px) Image search: [Google]
dande.png
405KB, 309x444px
I've been here for pretty much a year now and I still don't know who's 4K Anon.
>>
File: 1387512802734.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1387512802734.png
32KB, 506x615px
>potions recipes cost 20 gold
>infinite uses
>bombs cost like 300
>2 uses, that do fuckall
>>
>>164956518
I know you've got screenshots of Triss' fanny when she gets transformed back to normal size in TW2, trissautist
>>
>>164957234
But he's not best husbando either - that's obviously iorveth and roche
>>
>>164957349
yea its really upsetting how stupid it is.
but you should rly check it out on yt if you dont mind the plothole
>>
>follow trail of sweets to crookback bog
>do kiera's quest with the white hunt
>she mentions crookback bog
>geralt acts like he has no idea where that is
>>
>>164958691
>white hunt

That cause you didn't talk with Yennifer
>>
File: witcher2_2016_10_24_15_41_26_092.jpg (981KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2_2016_10_24_15_41_26_092.jpg
981KB, 1920x1080px
>>164958029
Of course I do, but without free camera mod, I couldn't really get a close up :3
>>
>>164939470
She's his little sister basically
>>
>>164942664
I hate Triss a much as the next guy but this is dumb. It's just a joke.
>>
>>164959284
Hot
>>
>>164955547
G R A V E H A G
>>
This thread gets more autistic every month. What will it be like in another year?
>>
>>164959408
>I hate Triss
How dare you?! But yeah, I agree about the joke part, he is carrying her because she is exhausted, it's not like he casually grabs her ass in front of Geralt for no reason other than it being remarkably well shaped and appealing.
>>
>>164958025
>>infinite uses
what
>>
>>164958910
but she's all the way in skellige
>>
>>164959852
>catch your wife in bed with another man
>HOLY SHIT I WAS JOKING DUDE CALM DOWN
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY DICKS STILL IN THERE IT'S JUST A J O K E
>>
>>164959748
why would you do that, that card is pure mediocre
>>
>>164959827
People said it won't live through 2016, they said it will die, yet here we are. I predict another year of remarkable ever growing autism :3
>>
>>164949410
>Why didn't this happen in the game bros?
Already happened a bunch of times offscreen.
>>
>>164958289

Maybe, but he is the qtest
:3
>>
>>164955547
ciri dash
>>
>>164959827
It will be either dead or, hopefully, turn into a /cbpg/
>>
>>164949410
>>164949486
Ciri would probably just go blank and lay there when it triggered her Stockholm syndrome. The bared teeth and tears of rage would be more a Yennefer thing.
>>
>>164960076
it got a lot better in this patch because of quen and the reduced timer. .
>>
>>164960039
Yeah, because that happened. Roche was clearly violently penetrating Triss' asshole with his mighty Temerian sword while poor cucked Geralt idly sat by while the Scoia'tael laughed from the bushes.
>>
>>164952846
I think she's a good character but a pretty bad person in a believable way that matches my experiences sufficiently that I strongly dislike her

desu senpai
>>
>>164960305
Triss clearly fucked all the blue stripes on that barge, Roche, included. How else would she know that shorty's name has nothing to do with the length of his dick?
>>
triss is shit kek
>>
File: cuck.png (30KB, 700x251px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
30KB, 700x251px
>>164949410
Are you the c.ck who posted the same exact picture on reddit ?
If so, enjoy your b& and go back there you worthless filth.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 waifu scene.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 waifu scene.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>164953783
We're out of things to talk about because Marcin made it a waifugame. The last act is rushed and nonsensical and no good new content is forthcoming. The game is old enough and the general autistic enough that few new fans are attracted and stay, and most of the old hardcore fans of the series are gone.
>>
>>164960397
Fair enough. I think she is at heart a good person and I never found her actions to have malicious motivations and I see a lot of growth in her as the story progresses. She is definitely flawed, but that's a big part of why I love her :3
>>
>>164955547
Why is Ciri on the list twice

>>164957881
Has it been so long that people have forgotten him? How depressing. He was an autist that would post 4k resolution pics on request and in particular liked to spam imaged of BTY and BTC
>>
File: 1455309942464.jpg (2MB, 1472x2575px) Image search: [Google]
1455309942464.jpg
2MB, 1472x2575px
>>
>>164960483
Because he flops it around with pride for all the ladies to see. Besides Trissfu turned down their offers for marriage and all others, which I'm sure they made :3

>>164960553
Nope, Triss is fantastic :3
>>
>>164960039
>Guy says your casual gf's ass is great
>being offended instead of just "Yeah"
>>
File: Beer for the feels.jpg (326KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Beer for the feels.jpg
326KB, 700x700px
>>164919864
>didn't browse wtc for a day
>come back and find out my waifu has been turned into a meme cow bimbo

Y U DO DIS?
>>
>>164960561
post that pic on imgur or something
>>
>>164960868
There's a difference between a guy complimenting your gf's ass and actually grabbing it
>>
>>164960921
What?
>>
>>164960989
yes
>>
File: yennefer skellige.jpg (66KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
yennefer skellige.jpg
66KB, 854x480px
>>164960020
>but she's all the way in skellige
You're right I found her

yes the game really used to look like this

>>164960593
Very few peoples' actions have malicious motivations in their minds.
>>
Fuck the BaW ending choice is actually hard. I have no idea what to do. Let the beast kill his lover and let him go or let her live and kill him? I don't want to ruin any of these people's lives for the murders. Each was fucked up in some way. I also really don't want Regis to be put in a position of exile.
>>
>>164960938
There is a difference between a guy who grabs your girlfriends ass for no apparent reason other than it being lovely and grab her ass because he is carrying her away from a certain death.
>>
>>164960561
>If so, enjoy your b&

>posts on reddit
>thinks a ban isn't trivial to circumvent

You should go with him
>>
>>164960784
>triss
>>
>>164961180
>implying I have an account there
I just check the porn subs.
>>
>>164960871
>being this new

This happened long ago. She's also been turned into a literal cow before.
>>
File: 1483369704498.jpg (835KB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1483369704498.jpg
835KB, 800x1214px
>>164961117
Roche DID grab it for no apparent reason, there's no way you can touch someone's ass in a shoulder carry unless you're doing it on purpose, shoulder carry requires you to hold the person just above the bend in their knees/lower thigh, Roche was copping a feel on purpose

I don't even know why I'm arguing about this, I'm a turbo yenfag
>>
>>164960195
>implying
We've got one 10 year old trailer
>>
>>164961109
It's easy to make the choices tough when everyone is kinda stupid. It's the Bioware method.
>>
>>164961398
That's some good fanart famalam

>>164961427
>10 year old trailer
fuck this is actually true.

CDPR is now just Gwent: The company.
>>
>wipe out whole cave of nekkers
>no nekker eyes
pls tell me this shit isn't a level dependent drop
>>
>>164961598
it's not the game is just retarded
get the increased loot mod off nexus
I personally use purist which makes it so every mob drops at least something
>>
If i finish the main quest line in B&W will i lose the opportunity to do any side quests?
>>
>>164961398
In roche's defense he's probably spend most of his life anong sweaty men, ves doesn't put out and he's all wound up over that regiside business, so he's horny as all fuck, and triss has a damn fine ass. If i were him i'd grab it too. Hell, i'd grab anything that looks remotely like a female bottom
>>
>>164961598
>end up with literally hundreds of nekker eyes in TW2
>they're a rare drop in TW3
why

>>164961702
Some yes.
>>
The lack of modding ability in Witcher really bothering me.
>>
>>164961808
That's no excuse for RAPE fucking shitlord

wait until my screencap of this hits tumblr you fucking CIS scum
>>
>>164961702
I didn't lose any
>>
>>164961808
Roche and the Blue Stripes aren't exactly paragons of class. Plus she's a sorceress, he probably figures a grope here and there is free game. He's heard the rumors, and remember one of Foltests' other big advisors was Keira Metz.
>>
>>164961897
Don't worry, Redkit 2 will be released alongside the Linux version, the graphical upgrade for PC, and the Enhanced Edition.
>>
>>164961913
>That's no excuse for RAPE
So what is excuse for rape?

Also any woman should be happy to have her ass grabbed by an alpha like roche
>>
>>164961957
>keira metz
you just know the castle guards were getting lucky regularly.
>>
>>164962089
>So what is excuse for rape?
When the kuffar are uncovered. Inshallah.
>>
>>164962320
how do you think letho managed to sneak in undetected?
>>
>>
>>164962320
>lambert gets literally who's sloppy seconds
Being lambert is suffering
>>
>>164962550
too bad he's an unlikable cunt
>muh family
>>
>>164962380
wasn't triss his advisor at the time.......
nevermind, story still makes sense
>>
>>164962078
Don't forget even more Trissfu dialogues :3
>>
>>164962635
>based lambert
>unlikable

Naah
>>
>>164962380
No one cared who he was until he put on the medallion.
>>
>>164962814
name five (5) things based about him
>>
>>164962550
>lambert
>unlikeable

cmon man, he added a bit humour to witcher game
>>
>>164962942
"Indeed, Why do I love Lambert so much? It's pretty simple when I think
about it. Lambert isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be
the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding through the
fields of Kaedwen, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he
rides through the blue mountains, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They
know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Murky Waters
under the the name of `Widowspeak Orgasm'.
The very nature of Lambert is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game
than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such
boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees
it. However, Lambert is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he
does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never
know, for the mind of Lambert is not one that is easily penetrated.
Lambert is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch
him, the only thing keeping him bound to the game at all is his will to exist
within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lambert is not only beyond
the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty."
- Anonymous,
Monstrum, or a Portrayal of Lambert
>>
lambert is a cringy edgelord but he's still my bro
>>
>>164963003
>he doesn't know how to read greentexts
How new are you?
>>
>>164963126
AAaand youra real blowhahrd shometimes, but I'd go to helll and back for youuuu
>>
>>164963237
that was a good scene ;_;
tfw both lambert and eskel almost died during the battle
>>
>every banker is a dwarf
oy vey cdpr
>>
>>164963313
>every dwarf is based
I don't see a problem here
>>
>>164963308
Last time I played the battle of kaer morhen the Lambert sequence didn't even trigger properly.
>>
>>164963308
If they died i'd never buy another cdpr game again. It's already bad enough that my homie iorveth wasn't in it
>>
>>164963313
>>164963434
>Most of the banks are owned by Philippa (((Eilhart)))

>>164963491
Nothing wrong with drama. Iorveth's omission was just retarded though.
>>
Post real life witcherfus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzcZfNGBmVU

This is also my bossfight trackfu
>>
File: Vimme V.jpg (189KB, 756x581px) Image search: [Google]
Vimme V.jpg
189KB, 756x581px
>>164963434
>>
>>164963709
>>
>>164964107
>cosplayers
>real
>>
>>164963709
Damn

Drums are hardcore
>>
>>164964208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jsw6A4pjjE

Not quite as good but more drums
>>
File: tumblr_oi2txls9ZX1rs20nmo1_1280.png (721KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi2txls9ZX1rs20nmo1_1280.png
721KB, 600x900px
>>164964163
Closest thing to real waifus we'll get
>>
>>164964481
Speak for yourself

>tfw sassy brunette gf
>>
>>164963308
I liked the first part but I think the end went too far.
>>
>>164964553
Unless she wears violet eye contacts the whole time, smells of lilac and gooseberries and calls you Geralt, it's not the same.
>>
>>164964775
Why would anyone ever want to be Geralt?
>>
>>164964896
he attracts the finest waifus
>>
>>164965058
Other people do that without having to be a miserable impoerished albino with a personality disorder.
>>
>>164964163
You could get a cosplaying gf :3
>>
>>164964553
https://youtu.be/C_PkG4YYHHI?t=11m24s

(((speak for yourself son)))
>>
>>164965138
>tfw cosplaying wife
>>
>>164965430
Is CDPR's CEO autistic?
>>
>>164965526
Hi my husband! :3
>>
>>164965684
Hi my wife! :3
>>
File: phases of being a sad lad Marcin.jpg (119KB, 1107x470px) Image search: [Google]
phases of being a sad lad Marcin.jpg
119KB, 1107x470px
>>164965583
No, just vegan.
>>
>>164965921
what happened?
>>
>>164965684
>>164965805
You guys are still here?
>>
>>164966281
he's vegan
>>
File: rare Marcin.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rare Marcin.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>164966281
Vegetarianism made him eat his brain and Microsoft ate his soul and replaced it with waifus.
>>
>>164966815
>дикaя oхoтa
Shit, was it at Igromir? I should go more often
>>
File: soupamang.jpg (66KB, 230x614px) Image search: [Google]
soupamang.jpg
66KB, 230x614px
>>164963308
>mfw Vesemir dies at the end of the battle
>>
>>
File: 1473015493593.gif (441KB, 352x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473015493593.gif
441KB, 352x400px
>>
File: bty in the boss's room.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bty in the boss's room.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>164960871
>>
>>
Who is objectively the most beautiful sorceress?
>>
File: BTY talks about her job.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BTY talks about her job.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>164960871
>>164967297
>>
>>164967597
In the books Francesca Findabair is said to be the most beautiful woman in the world, bar none
>>
>>164967616
What is this BTY meme? Someone help me catch up with this meme so I could participate in it while it's still fuckable
>>
>>164967817
big titty yen
>>
File: yen of corvo bianco.jpg (428KB, 670x899px) Image search: [Google]
yen of corvo bianco.jpg
428KB, 670x899px
>>164935489
>>
>>164967597
Francesca findabair. But out of the ones in game they all are pretty meh. The superior white honey gall is where it's at. Also Saskia has objectively the prettiest model
>>
Has that Triss-spamming faggot gone yet?
>>
>>164967817
Someone made a "beauty" mod for Witcher characters. It mostly removes marks on their skin, gives them gigantic breasts, and adds slutty clothes. /wtc/ decided there was some compllex backstory of Yennefer getting cursed to lose her magic, have huge breasts, and all her clothes turn extra slutty. Now she works as a dancer at Dandelion's Cabaret or Crippled Kate's or various other headcannons

>>164967949
Fuck off Iorveth she doesn't even like you.

>>164967970
No
>>
>>164967597
Objectively: Francesca

Personal Taste for most beautiful: Yennefer

Personal Taste for sexiest: Philippa

Personal Taste for cutest: Keira
>>
>>164968343
patrician tier taste my dude
>>
>>164967597
Imo, Sile is quite beautiful, but Triss is my number one.
>>
>>164968123
>Fuck off Iorveth she doesn't even like you.
I vlame bloody dh'oines
>>
>>164968760
Sile is also underrated the problem is she comes in second or third for all of these categries: >>164968343
>>
Who is the best husbando (male) though?

>implying anyone but Iorveth
>>
>>164969098
Thaler
>>
File: Crescent Purnima of Rivia.jpg (250KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Crescent Purnima of Rivia.jpg
250KB, 905x1280px
>>164967597
Name: Crescent Purnima
Title(s): of Rivia , she-wolf temptress, wild-firecracker [nickname given to her by Vesemir]
Race: werewolf/human
Class: Mage
Age: unknown [looks to be more or less in her 30's but she's a supernatural beast so won't age]
Birthplace: Unknown
Parents: Unknown
Love interest: Geralt (but she knows deep in her heart he will only ever have his eyes on Triss & Yennefer & that their relationship is just a friendship)

Has black hair which is blue at the ends [possibly a side effect due to the exposure of magic her parents got into], brown eyes she can also flash luminous lycanthrope green which also glow blue around her pupils, The scar on her face was from her father on her first full moon hunting with her parents, they took down a deer and Crescent made the foolish mistake as the young werewolf to try and take her pickings first when her parents were the alphas. She becomes a lushious black furred black maned werewolfwith a pale pink nose greeny yellow eyes which have a ring of glowing light blue light around the pupils indicating her powers in spellcasting, she has full control of her mind and she prefers to hunt wild animals instead of human beings because she is fond of the mortal world unless the human being in question deserved to die if so she would gladly tear his or her throat out.
>>
>>164968987
For me it would be:

Objectively: Let's say Francesca because of the books even though we never saw her.

Personal Taste for most beautiful: Sile
Personal Taste for sexiest: Philippa or again Sile
Personal Taste for cutest: Triss
>>
>>164969238
Fuck off Shani he doesn't even like you.
>>
>>164969464
>Objectively: Let's say Francesca because of the books even though we never saw her.
Sadly if we ever saw her it would cease to be objective because there's no way the devs could match millions of players' concept of the most beautiful woman in the world. It's a shame, I want to know what her plans were and to see that cut Dol Blathanna content.
>>
>>164969098
Nothing to imply here - Iorveth is my precious angry husbando. He's the prettiest

>>164969238
How long is Thaler's shlong if he managed to get a date with Shani though?
>>
>>164969098
Letho
>>
>>164969464
Why the weird hat though?
>>
File: me in the back.jpg (278KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me in the back.jpg
278KB, 720x1280px
Post the most awkward cosplay pics you've got

>>164969669
It's not that long, Shani is just into some really weird shite we can't get into on a work safe board and Thaler was able to satisfy her.

>>164969707
Because it's stylish af
>>
>>164969098
Geralt!
>>
File: Bruxafu cosplay.jpg (206KB, 743x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Bruxafu cosplay.jpg
206KB, 743x1075px
>>164969773
Not very awkward except for the disturbing boner it gives me. Best I've got sorry.
>>
>>164969584
True, her Gwent card is nice though.

>>164969707
The hat is hot as fuck imo, combined with that voice and....mhmmmm. If Sile was a option for romance or sex, I can't guarantee that my Geralt wouldn't have a go and beg Trissfu for forgiveness later :3
>>
>>164967297
How do i get yen in that dress?
>>
>>164969773
There are two types of cosplayers: Decent cosplayers and delusional cosplayers.
>>
>>164969903
>cannot commit
>craves constant emotional support
>give him any at all and he's out the window next day without a word
>cheats with random sluts
>has no faith in anyone he's fucking
>one track mind
>mopey

Geralt is a terrible husbando
>>
>>164970035
>Sile is the only sorceress that turns down a direct proposition from Geralt
Alpha as fuck, obsessed with work, or just a lesbian?
>>
>>164967597
>Most beautiful
Yennefer

>Hottest
Triss

>Guilty Pleasure
Blind Phillipa
>>
Vote for the most based character:

http://www.strawpoll.me/12061772
>>
File: broveth.png (178KB, 243x249px) Image search: [Google]
broveth.png
178KB, 243x249px
I AM WHO I NEED TO BE
>>
>>164970284
Hmm, she is described as more introvert in the books, her game version doesn't always leave that impression and she is work obsessed. I don't see her as lesbian though. About the alpha part, I would guess she is more likely afraid of that magical witcher dick that drives so many of her colleagues insane than finding herself above Geralt in that regard.
>>
>>164970470
>>Guilty Pleasure
>Blind Phillipa
...Rad?

>>164970510
My pick for most based isn't on the list.
>>
>Living Statues

What the fuck is up with this fight, these fucking mages.
I have like no potions or shit left because I just took up this random quest on the way to another, but this is a huge spike in difficulty.
>>
File: 2016-02-27_00001.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-27_00001.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>164970667
>>
>>164970667
>My pick for most based isn't on the list

I was in a hurry so I forgot many ones such as Philippa Eilhart and Gaunter O'gidd
>>
>>164970665
>Hmm, she is described as more introvert in the books,
Introvert doesn't mean shy. I think it still fits. She just has taken to the politics unexpectedly once freed from bureaucracy and legality. I think this is a process for her we actually saw begin in the books.

I'm gonna go with business before pleasure. If they'd had a more convenient opportunity she might have indulged her curiosity. On the other hand she really disliked Yennefer and might not have liked the idea of taking her leavings. So I dunno.
>>
File: 1483896266999.jpg (158KB, 514x796px) Image search: [Google]
1483896266999.jpg
158KB, 514x796px
>>164970665
I would guess she is more likely afraid of that magical witcher dick that drives so many of her colleagues insane

HOW CAN LIL DICK NON WITCHERS EVEN COMPETE LMAO
>>
File: witcher2_2016_06_09_03_13_26_953.jpg (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2_2016_06_09_03_13_26_953.jpg
768KB, 1920x1080px
>>164970510
I voted for Dodo because it made me laugh.
>>
>>164970907
Dodo stole Whoreson's identity and became a literal ganglord. That's based in my book.
>>
>>164970775
Cheer up, lad

>>164970829
Would have voted Yennefer but Gaunter and Phil are pretty based. That's a tough one.

>>164970902
With sorceresses they can't since to anyone with trained magical sensitivity witcher dick is basically a biological vibrator attached to a fit dude. I'm serious, this is 100% canon.
>>
>>164970897
I guess you have a point and it's not like she is overly open and outgoing in TW2. She does seem to have a fascination with Geralt, but it never felt sexual to me. She's not a fan of Triss also, at least in the games. Maybe she should have just fucked Geralt to spite them. Damn you Sile, why did Rad have to ruin you...

>>164970902
The irony is that he is a Ken doll in the games.
>>
So who or what was Gaunter o'dimm?
>>
File: 1473110904039.jpg (266KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1473110904039.jpg
266KB, 1280x848px
>>164970510
>no Regis
>>
File: 1479830088343.jpg (7KB, 135x89px) Image search: [Google]
1479830088343.jpg
7KB, 135x89px
>>164971093
>tfw will never have the magical witcher cock that sorceresses find irresistible

Amazon needs to hurry up and deliver my helium
>>
File: Freud.jpg (66KB, 640x862px) Image search: [Google]
Freud.jpg
66KB, 640x862px
>>164971232
>why did Rad have to ruin you...
Because he couldn't have Philippa, forcing his frustrated libido to be focused instead towards violence and death against her proxies.

>>164971251
Something really bad far beyond Geralt's understanding. That's all it comes down to.
>>
>>164971251
Ancient demon
>>
>>164957092
>stronger than anything else we ever encountered in the game
Except Gaunter O' Dimm.

Gaunter is just on an entirely different level, need nerf
>>
Where's that faggot who promised us he would write another waifufagging fanfic? You better deliver, bro. My dick has been out of my trousers for 26 hours waiting for a second fanfic.
>>
>>164970572
ENOUGH OF THIS FARCE
>>
>>164971358
>Because he couldn't have Philippa, forcing his frustrated libido to be focused instead towards violence and death against her proxies.
At least he stayed away form Trissfu. Would Rad even want to fuck Phil? Is there an Oedipus complex present? Rad kind of seems asexual in her blind hate.
>>
File: Gaunter.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaunter.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164971251
A mangy vagrant and a merchant of mirrors.

>>164971450
Yeah Gaunter can't even be rated really. Way too OP.

>>164971502
There's a new writefag?
>>
>>164971358
>Because he couldn't have Philippa

>Implying that Philippa wouldn't just fuck him if that meant more power for her.
>Implying Radovid wouldn't know that Philippa wouldn't just fuck him if that meant more power for her.
>>
File: 4e8.png (193KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
4e8.png
193KB, 600x543px
>>164971640
>>
>>164971631
>Would Rad even want to fuck Phil? Is there an Oedipus complex present?
I got that impression pretty hard from that passage in the last book, yeah.

>>164971640
He doesn't just want to fuck her, he wants to posses her.
>>
File: 1482025378418.jpg (55KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1482025378418.jpg
55KB, 616x699px
>>164971502
Tomorrow 14:00GMT

Exam revision is keeping me busy, I haven't forgotten friend.
>>
>>164971251
some faggot whom i beat at his own game
>>
>>164971251
The Tom Bombadil of The Witcher
>>
Is there a single Sorceress who hasn't been raped or tortured or mutilated by some political faction?

>Yennefer got tortured and raped by the Hunt and Ehmyr's household guard
>Triss got BTFOd by literally everyone except Geralt in W2. She also got BTFOd by Menge in W3.
>Philippa had her eyes plucked out by based Radovid
>Margarita and Sile were tortured in sewer dungeons. Sile died from poor health. Again by based Radovid

Is there a single sorceress who wasn't BTFOd?
>>
File: Iorveth floating prison.jpg (106KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
Iorveth floating prison.jpg
106KB, 800x505px
>>164970572
>>164971514
VEDRAI! ENN'LE!
>>
>>164971767
That passage is one of my favorites for some reason, it makes me hard for Rad.

Nobody shouts, "Long live Radovid", thought the prince covered by the hierarch's fat ass. No one even looks at me. No one is screaming in honour of my mother. No one remembers my poor father. Even today, at a day of triumph, which he so richly deserved. After all, that's why he was murdered.
He felt a gaze on his neck. Delicate like someone he did not know - or knew, but only in his dreams. Something that was soft like a brush of a woman's warm lips. He turned his head. He discovered the dark unfathomable eyes of Philippa Eilhart fixed on him.
Wait, thought the prince, looking away. Just wait.
No one could predict or guess then that this boy of thirteen years, which at that time was a person without any relevance in a country ruled by the Regency Council and by Dijkstra, would become king. A king who, after he paid all the insults that had been given to his mother and him, would go down in history with the name Radovid the Stern.
>>
>>164972002
Francesca and Ida.

Also painfully compressed/decompressed by Francesca Findabair. And mind raped and tortured for months by Vilgefortz. And abused by her father for a good bit of her childhood.

>Triss got BTFOd by literally everyone except Geralt in W2.
Geralt can BTFO emotionally with the right dialogue options.
>>
>>164972002
You forgot Keira getting the stake up her ass and my Geralt totally dicked Triss in TW2.
>>
>>164972002
never happened
>>
>>164971638
>There's a new writefag?

Yes. And his is good enough to fap to.
>>
File: 20161228170957_1.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228170957_1.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
>>164972002

Please delete these lies
>>
File: Radovid_screen.jpg (701KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Radovid_screen.jpg
701KB, 1440x900px
>>164972048
>He felt a gaze on his neck. Delicate like someone he did not know - or knew, but only in his dreams. Something that was soft like a brush of a woman's warm lips. He turned his head. He discovered the dark unfathomable eyes of Philippa Eilhart fixed on him.
>Wait, thought the prince, looking away. Just wait.

>thought the prince, looking away.
>looking away

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

Why is TW2 so based?

>>164972278
Links? What does he write?
>>
File: alphamalebro.png (9KB, 255x265px) Image search: [Google]
alphamalebro.png
9KB, 255x265px
>>164972374
The only thing he's produced so far is a waifu flashing guide, what a fag lmao

s-someone post it
>>
...As well as many of the other faithful, St. Philippa was also besmirched with betraying the Kingdom, inducing riots and plotting a coup. Willemer, a heretic and sectarian, unlawfully appointed himself the title of archpriest, and ordered St. Philippa to be thrown into a dark dungeon, and to plague her with cold and hunger, until she confessed to her sins of which she was accused and repented. Also various instruments of torture were used to try and break her spirit. But ST. Philippa with distain, spit in his face and accused him of sodomy.

The heretic had her disrobed and whipped her with barbed wire and placed sharp splinters under her nails. While unceasingly preaching about his faith and denouncing the Goddess. But St. Philippa laughed at him and recommended to him to heal his sick mind.
Willemer then gave the order to have her taken to the rack and stretched, while tearing her body with sharp hooks and burning her with candles. Although thus tormented, St. Philippa showed no weakness in body and indeed her resistance and endurance seemed almost superhuman. The executioner’s arms went limp and with fear they retreated from her. Then the filthy heretic, Willemer, began to threaten them and told them to continue the torment. They burned St. Philippa with red-hot irons, pulled her limbs out of their joints and pulled at her breasts with blacksmith tongs. And although she passed away from this torment, she confessed nothing.
>>
>>164972267
>>164972293
Yes, only Vilgefortz the Great has made Yennefer his meat puppet.
>>
>>164971251

Mephistopheles
>>
Hello. Noob here looking for input. I posted before about a starter deck and picked this one:

http://gwentify.com/decks/budget-weather-monster/

While it is working well in quick play. Ranked is around 50/50. The main issue is that I feel very vulnerable to lacerate and first light cards. Is there anything you would add/take away from this deck?
>>
>>164972510
Oh that. Was pretty amusing. Needs to read the books and play the previous games for better characterzation though, it's clearly written by someone that's only played TW3.

Did anyone save that waifu guide to scat from when the game first came out?. it was surprisingly funny.
>>
File: 20161228002439_1.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228002439_1.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>164972548
DELET CYKA
>>
>>164972668
Mephistopheles is just one of his subcontractors probably.

>>164972708
It's canon. Fucked up her hands, nearly broke her brain. Deal with it.
>>
>>164972538
delete :'(
>>
>>164972681
You REALLY dont want to play the basic weathers outside maybe fog. You should also add 3x first light just for rally. I'm guessing those are just the cards you have?
>>
>>164972708
I get from a narrative sense why Yennefer had to be the one t maintain the shield but it kind of sucks she was left out of the fight at Kaer Morhen entirely because of it. I wanted mid-battle bants and they never materialized in the whole game.
>>
>>164972267
>>164972293
Stay in denial, Yenfags.
>>
File: phil33.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
phil33.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164972864
It's her destiny :3
>>
File: Yennefer has a bad day.jpg (47KB, 171x186px) Image search: [Google]
Yennefer has a bad day.jpg
47KB, 171x186px
>>164972267
>>164972293
>>164973002
>It's not real. Retreat inside your head. They can't touch you there. Just let them have their pound of flesh. Think of Ciri. Ciri.
>>
File: WFG.jpg (477KB, 720x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WFG.jpg
477KB, 720x1500px
>>164972695
>it's clearly written by someone that's only played TW3.

I've played all the games, just never read the books
>>
File: Rad face.jpg (292KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
Rad face.jpg
292KB, 1162x850px
>>164973043
>mfw

>>164973193
I guess that's why you fell for the "Yennefer is a political dynamo" meme. She actually normally disdains politics and only ever joined the conclave because her mentor asked her to on short notice. She finds the banquets as boring as Geralt.
>>
>>164972374
>Links? What does he write?

Here it is: >>164973193
>>
>>164973375
Sure but from what I've heard, game characters and book characters differ so much they may as well not be the same people

Besides, the background isn't really relevant, I just wanted an excuse to write some lewd
>>
Is there anywhere on the web where I can find HQ coats of arms from the Witcher?
>>
>>164973494
>Sure but from what I've heard, game characters and book characters differ so much they may as well not be the same people
That's a huge exaggeration for all of them but Ciri and maaaybe Triss. But here are differences. A lot of the perceived differences though are just wikifags and autists not understanding that NPCs haven't read the same wiki summaries they have. So, to use the prior example, as far as Vesemir is concerned, Yennefer is hyper political. Because it's what he's seen, and basically everyone is compared to Vesemir.
>>
File: 1470263150247.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470263150247.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>164973193
>Is anyone looking?

Gets me every fucking time
>>
>>164973494
>>164973607
Oh but yeah, it's good. Quality writefagging. Keep up the good work. Don't mean to just bitch.
>>
I want to be in that alleyway with Triss, she might be with Geralt, but she can at least flash me for all my devotion :3
>>
>>164974020
isn't that the very definition of cuckold
>>
>>164974218
>nounarchaic
>noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds

>1.
>the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.

>verb
>verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle: cuckolding

>1.
>(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

No.
>>
>>164974218
I don't find that to be a particularly harsh insult, or at least I don't mind it. I would love to watch Geralt and Trissfu go at it while I silently fap in the corner. Or just watch Trissfu do lewd stuff on her own.
>>
File: geraltdegenerate.jpg (16KB, 283x447px) Image search: [Google]
geraltdegenerate.jpg
16KB, 283x447px
>>164974413
Did make me lol admittedly
>>
>>164973684
Me too.
>>
>download the books from the OP
>they're in mobi format
>download something that lets me read them
>can't change the beige background color and brown text like I could in adobe reader
help
>>
>>164974608
See, we can all have fun together :3
>>
File: 1464820760134.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464820760134.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>tfw can grow a beard like Geralt but have to shave every week because I'm an Army Reservist and need to adhere to the grooming standard
>>
File: 1463877245941.png (304KB, 610x475px) Image search: [Google]
1463877245941.png
304KB, 610x475px
>>164972038
>ywn take iorveth prisoner and abuse him sexually
>>
>Geralt and your waifu of choice offer a threesome
>Condition is, you have to tongue kiss Geralt, suck him off and let him fuck your ass at one point

Yes or No?
>>
>>164976018
If we say no homo and the balls don't touch it's not gay
>>
>>164976018
Refusing to have sex with geralt is more gay than anything you've described
>>
kek triss is garbage
>>
>>164976102
Your balls might not touch, but you'll definitely feel that vibrating witcher dick in your mouth and ass.

I would say yes for Trissfu
>>
>>164976290
Nah, Trissfu is my sweet princess :3
>>
What if you stick a Witcher medallion in Yen's cooter
>>
>>164976573
How's your dad?
>>
File: 20161228144834_1.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161228144834_1.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>164976672
l-lewd
>>
>>164976672
It would be extremely arousing.
>>
triss smells like shit
>>
>>164976959
Still dead, but he's got a comfy coffin, I ain't worried :3
>>
>>164977242
Triss smells wonderful and if someone rolled her in shit, I'll lick her clean :3
>>
>>164975928
F
>>
>>164977324
Is it true that he killed himself because he was ashamed of you or was that just a meme?
>>
File: 1465055943877.jpg (173KB, 731x749px) Image search: [Google]
1465055943877.jpg
173KB, 731x749px
>>
>>164972986
Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to get as many monster cards as I can. But for the most part these are the cards I have. Why should I take first light for rally? I find frost very useful since all my melee are immune and rain can sometimes help against NR. I am only 1 ekkimara from completing this deck if there's something else you would recommend

http://gwentify.com/decks/cheap-swarm-how-to-smash-with-score/
>>
File: 1473498442791.jpg (2MB, 1620x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1473498442791.jpg
2MB, 1620x2160px
>>
>>164977636
Nah, he died of natural causes when I was a kid. I doubt I would make him proud though :3
>>
>>164977730
>Remember what you say?
>Y-yes officer. I-I'm fine. I just fell. Down some stairs.
>Good.
>>
>>164977830
I see. Thanks for replying.
>>
>>164977730
Cutie, she just woke up, time to take a bath :3
>>
File: 1480160287337.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480160287337.gif
2MB, 300x240px
>>164977949
>>
>>164977949
>>164978163
An unexpected course for Eskel's character, yet emotionally powerful. Marcin does it again.
>>
With the Storyboard UI mod I can totally make Geralt piss in Triss' face if that was my fetish, there is an excellent pissing animation and the one for desperately kneeling with your mouth open :3
>>
File: 1438111780136.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438111780136.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1456095986476.png (590KB, 614x380px) Image search: [Google]
1456095986476.png
590KB, 614x380px
what the fuck happened
>>
>>164979051
Hold on Trissfu, my Geralt is coming :3
I totally have a fetish for Triss in bondage
>>
>>164979240
Nothing, she looks lovely, her freckles, eyes, lips, everything. Oh how I love her, my sweet Trissfu. I never knew one can love a fictional character so much :3
>>
>>164979240
I have no idea. Yen's and Geralt's faces improved. Triss's and Ciri's got worse. especially Triss's.
>>
>>164979468
Not really, I prefer her puffy cheeks and nose in the final version. She is very cute. I also love her outfit and general color palate. and her hair is so thick, I just wish we could see it loose.
>>
File: 1471719775339.jpg (219KB, 860x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471719775339.jpg
219KB, 860x800px
Philippa did nothing wrong
>>
>>164979858
She made Rad a sad lad.
>>
>>164979858
All I know is that she did Trissfu right. I bet she banged her good, I wonder if she got the Cynthia treatment for being a bad girl...
>>
>fists of fury champion of champions on ng+ death march
I put on god mode to test this, and it takes me literally 4-5 minutes of hitting him with thunderbolt and power attacks exclusively before I kill him, but I die in literally one hit. I'm also roughly 11 levels higher than the quest recommends. Did nobody test this? This is almost impossible, and I think if I would have taken god mode off, I would have had to fight for him for at 20 minutes and not make a single mistake.
>>
File: 1432134909779.jpg (58KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1432134909779.jpg
58KB, 525x503px
Guys is there any console command to keep Henrietta alive? sadly the sister killed her and I know there was an option to keep her alive.
>>
>>164982362
You got the only ending with any pathos, why ruin it?
>>
>>164981028
>playing on ng+
but why

>>164982362
nice spoilers but someone too retarded to reload and try different options
>>
>>164982362
Sorry, I don't think there's one, at least it's not known. You can try to reload the save and talk to Syanna in the tower again, convincing her to spare Anna.
>>
>>164982638
>nice spoilers
It's been out for ages and you expect spoiler warnings on 4chan of all places?

No John, you are the retards.

VESEMIR DIES
CIRI DIES IF YOU ACT LIKE A RETARD
IT WAS HJALMAR'S BUTLER THE WHOLE TIME
AVALLAC'H BETRAYS YOU BUT NOT
THE SPIRIT IN THE TREE IS THE CRONES' MOTHER
OLGIERD VON EVEREC STOPPED FEELING MOST HUMAN EMOTIONS AFTER SACRIFICING HIS BROTHER'S LIFE TO GAUNTER TO SAVE HIS BELOVED AND FAMILY ESTATE
THE LODGE DIDN'T ORDER ANYONE BUT DEMAVEND KILLED, IT WAS ALL EMHYR
JACQUES DE ALDERSBERG IS ALVIN
EMHYR IS DUNY
CIRI IS DESCENDED FROM LARA DORREN FROM A LINE TAINTED BY FALKA
YENNEFER WAS ACTUALLY WATCHING OUT FOR GERALT THE WHOLE TIME
TRISS IS A TRAITOR
THE BRUXA REALLY LOVED NIVELLEN
BORCH IS A DRAGON
SASKIA IS A DRAGON
I THINK THERE'S MORE TWISTS BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THEM OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD
>>
>>164983105
what an asshole, consider suicide faggot
>>
>>164983276
no
>>
I want to drink Triss' milk.
>>
File: 1483427467492.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483427467492.gif
908KB, 180x200px
>create pedigree by making good and fun video games
>throw it all away by listening and pandering to vocal minority that doesn't care about writing quality, gameplay or the soundtrack as long as a female character that they find attractive says they love the main character
>>
File: Make CD Projekt Rad Again.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Make CD Projekt Rad Again.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164984248
Stop. it hurts.
>>
>>164984248
If you are referring to the extra dialogues with Trissfu, I think they were lovely. The tent scene will follow me forever as long as I live. CDPR did something nice and i am very grateful to them. Triss fans presented a good case and managed to convince them and it made me really happy. Hell, I feel happy now just remembering it, I haven't though about it for a while tbqh.
>>
File: 1465238531308.jpg (63KB, 294x451px) Image search: [Google]
1465238531308.jpg
63KB, 294x451px
>>164984428
Let us use the collective power of our minds to shift the timeline
>>
File: He Wants You.jpg (660KB, 2000x707px) Image search: [Google]
He Wants You.jpg
660KB, 2000x707px
>>164984248
>>164984428
>>
File: rare witcher pepe.png (1MB, 777x692px) Image search: [Google]
rare witcher pepe.png
1MB, 777x692px
>>164984248
>>164984428
>>164984778
>>164984839
KEK WILLS IT
>>
When you look at the waifu content in B&W, it becomes apparent that CDPR listens carefully to their fanbase. It had several romance references for both main ladies, it had a nice closure talk, a beautiful letter. It was just right, not too much, not too little, but a perfect way to end Geralt's tale nonetheless, next to his chosen lady. In my case, the sweet Triss M.
>>
>>164985409
>When you look at the waifu content in B&W, it becomes apparent that CDPR listens carefully to their fanbase.
That's not always a good thing.

>. It had several romance references for both main ladies,
> In my case, the sweet Triss M.
Not that that thing should have been there in the first place but Triss's scene was better than Yennefer's. Maybe because Triss more naturally lends herself to waifu content. In the other scene Yennefer and Geralt are painfully OOC and the dialogue is just cringy.
>>
File: 1441044825577.jpg (532KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441044825577.jpg
532KB, 1920x1080px
http://pastebin.com/4SQGgtaH
>>
File: jewww.jpg (661KB, 958x775px) Image search: [Google]
jewww.jpg
661KB, 958x775px
Do you fags have any command or something to make a shit ton of sheckels?

Need to buy a lot of shit and make my house better for Yenfu.
>>
>>164985630
WHAT A TWEEST
>>
File: 1483551425656.jpg (68KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1483551425656.jpg
68KB, 585x560px
>>164985074
Let's do it.
>>
>>164985737
sell toussaint swords from all the tedious POIs. They're hugely overpriced. Your waifushack will have plenty of plus size clothes and booze for Yen of Corvo Bianco.
>>
>>164985737
addmoney(#) where # is the number of shekels you want to add
>>
>>164985618
>That's not always a good thing.
It's not but in this case I felt it was just right and I'm glad they decided to give us one last chance to see the characters we so grew to love. For me TW was always about the characters and the story and ending the saga with my two favorite characters felt good. It's not like it took hours of content, it's just a few minutes of talk near the end.

>Maybe because Triss more naturally lends herself to waifu content. In the other scene Yennefer and Geralt are painfully OOC and the dialogue is just cringy.

I feel like Triss dialogue was nice because it focused on new things, other than that Vegelbud's ball reference, but it was still nice and had a bit of everything I needed. A bit about Kovir, some jokes and teases and some statements of love. It felt really great to me.

Yen's dialogue focused too many on things we already seen, like the unicorn and the banters and it felt kind of cheesy and slightly repetitive. like they lost ideas a bit. I like cheesy, hell I love Triss, but I agree it felt kind of awkward with Yen. But most Yen fans seem to like it, so who am I to judge.
>>
I bet Dave furiously fapped over Phillipa during his teenage years

she probably teased him with views of her cleavage and playing with his shiny bald head
>>
>>164986496
>Yen's dialogue focused too many on things we already seen, like the unicorn and the banters and it felt kind of cheesy and slightly repetitive. like they lost ideas a bit. I like cheesy, hell I love Triss, but I agree it felt kind of awkward with Yen.
It's called flanderization.

> But most Yen fans seem to like it, so who am I to judge.
If we judge by the CDPR forums, yeah. It's pretty sickening.
>>
What are you listening to /wtc/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4CCg4dYe0A
>>
>>164986791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91hNV6vuBY
>>
>>164986605
>It's called flanderization.
Nice, never heard the expression before, but yeah describes it nicely.

>If we judge by the CDPR forums, yeah. It's pretty sickening.
Well, yeah, that's where the most hardcore crowd gathers and they love it to death, but the reality is, and I say this as a massive waifufag, most of us just want more sweet time with our waifus, even those who pretend not to be waifufags(most of the forums) and tend to overlook the flaws even when we notice them.
>>
>>164986889
Good song, shame brucie springsteen is a mega ass faggot
>>
File: 1467549053974.jpg (218KB, 540x669px) Image search: [Google]
1467549053974.jpg
218KB, 540x669px
WE
>>
>>164986791
Marion Cobretti is the most badass man on the planet.
>>
>>164987091
He rocked his way out of the demographic that he says he represents
>>
>>164987263
The only man worthy of Triss besides Geralt.
>>
>>164987263
Stallone's most badass role by far
>>
Ana Hanrietta is the best honestly
>>
File: 20170101234127_1.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170101234127_1.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>164987638
The best at holding hands but only in private

in public she just walks really close to you so that her arm always brushes yours
>>
>>164987123
y r there no black ppl in this game Smh Tbh
>>
>>164987617
I love Stallone and yeah Cobra is one my favorite characters of his. It's cheesiness galore. I want TW4 with Marion Cobretti and Triss.
>>
>>164987085
>Well, yeah, that's where the most hardcore crowd gathers
Most hardcore gamer/waifu crowd you mean. Hardcore fans of the series as a whole feel differently for the most part.
>>
I'm gonna play my first NG+, but not using signs at all (except for axii in dialogs), is it worth it?
>>
File: sweating.jpg (15KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
15KB, 234x216px
>>164987828
>in public she just walks really close to you so that her arm always brushes yours

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it
>>
File: Yen Blacked.jpg (235KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yen Blacked.jpg
235KB, 565x800px
>>164987123
WUZ
>>
>>164988078
Go for it, but I'd say definitely use Yrden, you definitely need it for fighting supernatural enemies, especially on the harder difficulties
>>
File: 1479290516434.jpg (313KB, 983x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479290516434.jpg
313KB, 983x1600px
>Marcin becomes a neo-Nazi and fills all future CDPR games with his new ideology
OR
>Marcin realises the errors of his ways and scrubs the internet clean of all traces of Witcher 3 and then makes all of CDPR commit suicide by three gunshots to the back of the head after calling waifufags double niggers

Make your choice, kurwas
>>
>>164987638
Usurper fucking shit
>>
>>164988078
It's worth it to avoid axii in dialogue too sometimes. Try it. Different outcomes.

>>164988462
That's a tough one Mr. O'Dimm. Are there no other ptions?
>>
>>164988690
There are no other options and you have to choose now before it is too late
>>
Yen=Voluntary Egoist
Philippa=Hegelian
Triss=Marxist
Francesca=National Socialist
Carduin=Secular Humanist

prove me wrong
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>164987123
DELET GODDAMNIT FUCKING DELET
>>
>>164988901
>Beautiful
>Sexy
>Hot
>Lesbian turbodyke
>Beta

agree
>>
>>164988853
Too late for what? What happens if I don't choose?
>>
File: 1444865198645.jpg (516KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444865198645.jpg
516KB, 1920x1080px
>>164989051
If you don't choose, then nothing changes and before you know it, CDPR is making visual novel dating sims pandering to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>164989229
Well all those outcomes are horrible but this one at least means I get some guilty regretful faps.

I think I'll stick, Master Mirror. Just like I did when you asked me about the Metroid franchise.
>>
>>
>>164988901
>>164989027
>Radovid the Stern=Nietzschean Übermensch
>>
File: Friendly man.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly man.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>164989373
Then let it be so
Remember those rumours some time ago about CDPR being bought by a biggEr compAny? It will happen
>>
>>164989586
This is the objective truth in all timelines
>>
>>164988462
The second one, easily. Waifufags are tripple niggers
>>
>>164989642
That's so funny I actually almost want it to happen.

>Witcher MMO to replace TORtanic
>>
File: sneaky polak.jpg (204KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
sneaky polak.jpg
204KB, 594x395px
>>164989959
Exciting class and story choices!
>Witcher, now both male and female! The ancient brews have been rediscovered and perfected!
>Skelliger, plunder and pillage the islands AND continent!
>Scoia'tael, send the humans to the sea or forge new alliances!
>sorcerer/sorceress, wield fierce magic into the courtroom!
>Special forces, squirrel, I'm Blue Stripes! Be the deciding factor in global intelligence warfare!
>Bard, woo the ladies and impress the peasants!
>>
File: the purest.jpg (116KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
the purest.jpg
116KB, 852x640px
>>164963709
>>
File: radmad.jpg (65KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
radmad.jpg
65KB, 854x480px
>>164988462
National-Socialist game all the foken way, mate. We're already halfway up there.
>>
>>164991487
who dis?
>>
>>164992307
Actually a guy
>>
>>164992486
Even better! Who dat?
>>
>>164992580
Your future wife (male) if you can acquire repeating digits in less than three attempts
>>
>>164992486
I don't believe you.
>>
File: yes.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
3MB, 300x237px
Just finished the entire game + the DLC's, and holy shit this game is a 10/10.

>good waifus
>sluts everywhere
>faggots to kill
>really nice world
>ending with your waifu at your house to fuck every day and drink wine like a true gentleman
>>
File: 1469379702773.jpg (659KB, 1600x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1469379702773.jpg
659KB, 1600x1083px
>>164992838
>>
>>164992787
you have some honed senses my man
>>
>>164983105
>THE BRUXA REALLY LOVED NIVELLEN
Hardly
>>
File: rarepepe3.png (220KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe3.png
220KB, 499x499px
Fucking ended for a second time Witcher 3 but this time with Triss as main grill and holy shit, did CD Project made her awfully annoying on purpose?

I mean the bitch is cute and wants to ride the dick almost every single minute but aside that she's pretty much shit.

Yenfu will always be superior on every fucking way.
>>
File: 1452574794179.jpg (15KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1452574794179.jpg
15KB, 460x276px
Is console command anon still here? I need to know how to change the result of B&W last mission to save Henrietta from that slutty sister.

If there are commands to change romance and shit, then there will be something to change her status from dead to alive.
>>
File: 1483633032479.jpg (118KB, 740x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483633032479.jpg
118KB, 740x960px
>>
>>164992307
a real nice real life girl
>>
>>164993118
Ex, Yenfu is nice and I did a run with her, but I much prefer the dynamic Geralt and Triss have. I enjoy their scenes more and I like seeing cheesy romantic Geralt. I also find Trissfu generally more interesting.
>>
File: Saddest Lad.jpg (255KB, 920x588px) Image search: [Google]
Saddest Lad.jpg
255KB, 920x588px
>>164992838
>the new average Witcher fan
>>
>>164992969
It broke the curse while trying to kill him just so no one else could have him. it was as close to true wuv as you can get in this shitty setting.

>>164993118
>Fucking ended for a second time Witcher 3 but this time with Triss as main grill and holy shit, did CD Project made her awfully annoying on purpose?
Not this time, no. But her fans demanded more waifu content and you reap what you sow. Also read the books and play the other games waifufag REEEEE
>>
>>164993901
Triss is shit confirmed, how will Trissfag ever recover? Wait I forgot that he is impervious to facts or reality.

>>164994053
>REEEEE
Indeed, play the other games and read the books.
>>
>>164994326
He didn't say anything about Triss, waifufaggotry is a abomination in all its forms.

vidya ain't free the cdpr forums gotta be littered with the blood of normies and waifufags
Sapkowski and good characters not Marcin and waifus ok

praise not_important
>>
File: Consider Philippa.jpg (568KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Consider Philippa.jpg
568KB, 1920x1080px
Imagine what TW3's prologue would be like if the rest of the series mattered.

>Go to White Orchard with Vesemir and Siegfried (if Roche path, he's forsaken the Order of the Flaming Rose after Radovid dominating it), Iorveth (returning a favor for Saskia) or Triss
>unique dialogue, quests, and interactions based on who's there
>Finding Yennefer quest varies. Instead of always a Nilfgaardian quarter master, sometimes Redanians hold the area, other times t's totally abandoned and run by Temerian deserters held up in the ruined fort
>It's easiest if Nilfgaard is in charge and proceeds as in game. If Redania is in charge you have to navigate carefully round your mission and pay people off. With deserters it's almost impossible and can lead to a White Orchard massacre
>>
File: PLEB.jpg (108KB, 1181x897px) Image search: [Google]
PLEB.jpg
108KB, 1181x897px
>>164994523
>waifufaggotry
>vidya
>normies
>praise not_important

Go back to plebbit you piece of shit and learn to write like a normal human being.

Also Yen romance was something pushed by CDPR in the third game because they need to get rid of Gerald in a good way and the ONLY girl in the entire story, in both the games and the books that loved him no matter what was Yen.

Triss on the other hand always wanted something in exchange, using Gerald for her own purpose and sometimes even fucking him up without a single fuck given.

Now stop being a fucking retard Trissfag.
>>
File: DSM.png (796KB, 1086x727px) Image search: [Google]
DSM.png
796KB, 1086x727px
>>164995547
>Go back to plebbit you piece of shit and learn to write like a normal human being.

>tells you to go back to plebbit
>doesn't recognize common place memes
>>
File: ulookmad.jpg (47KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
ulookmad.jpg
47KB, 500x349px
>>164995704
>Not a single counter argument
>Instead insist on posting like a sperglord

Did your ass got blasted too much kid?
>>
File: 1472307573078.jpg (59KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
1472307573078.jpg
59KB, 500x317px
>>
>>164995786
>Mass Effect

>>>/out/
>>
>>164995812
I wonder if the girl that makes these doodles is qt
>>
>>164995547
Triss romance was beautiful, I have no idea what you are talking about and her and Geralt's bond was amazingly presented through all 3 games. Trissfu was there in the good and in the bad with Geralt in TW1 and TW2 and proved herself when it mattered. My Geralt found a soulmate in her, a true partner if you will. Ending Geralt's saga with her gives me the most beautiful feeling :3
>>
File: thefuck.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
>>164996224
>Trissfu
>:3

Kill yourself retarded scum.

Also :
>Using Geralt in TW1 and 2 for her own purposes
>Erasing his memories so he became a stupid monkey
>Raping him just because why not, even when he told her to fuck off
>>
File: FUCKOFF.gif (418KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKOFF.gif
418KB, 500x270px
>>164996224
>:3

Are all the Trissfags this cancer?
>>
File: oh for fucks sake.jpg (467KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oh for fucks sake.jpg
467KB, 1920x1080px
>Internet went out for a few days
>couldnt share any of my caps
dude references lmao
seriously they even had a fucking Cyrano de Bergerac reference what the fuck
>>
>>164993410
>mentally retarded anon who probably doesn't keep more than 1 save file is still here
>>
File: witcher_2016_09_29_23_47_53_566.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher_2016_09_29_23_47_53_566.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164996606
Triss didn't erase Geralt's memory, my Geralt decided to start the romance with her on his own free will and initiative and continue pursuing her even after she told him about Yen and Ciri at the beginning of TW2. The romance happens because Geralt seduces Triss, not vice versa and Triss does offer to talk about the past before Geralt cuts her off and declines.

Triss is guilty for not insisting on it further, but she does help him cope with the memory loss and he says to Regis in B&W how she helped him get his memories back. My Geralt is not a victim, sorry yours got so raped. I hope Triss was gentle :3
>>
>>164993901
>im so much better than you because i read shitty books
Hello average aspie
>>
>>164997590
I don't remember the first game looking that good
>>
File: Comfyanonwyvernvanqlol.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfyanonwyvernvanqlol.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Slayed this wyvern
>>
>>164997590
Every Geralt is taken advantage of by Triss because that is what happened in the story, you can't erase it with some a priori apologetics bullshit.
>>
broken rakes are common when looting stuff from the whore houses. Are they implying the broken rake handle is being used as a dildo/
>>
File: discarded.jpg (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
discarded.jpg
156KB, 800x800px
>>164997590
>Retarded brainless Trissfag deluding himself
>Can't even understand the games and the novels always showed Triss being a piece of shit who was only interested in dicks and fucking with Geralt's life
>Can't even understand Triss is nothing but dogshit who took advantage of Geralt countless times

Thanks for confirming you're nothing but a retard who don't even know the story of the game.
>>
File: witcher_2016_10_09_00_49_52_781.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher_2016_10_09_00_49_52_781.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>164998147
I use some high res texture and character mods, still looks like shit, but a better looking shit.

>>164998826
My Geralt is not a victim and he'll never be one, I played through TW1 and TW2 dozens of times and I know what I played and saw and chose. Some of Triss' actions were shady, but she didn't rape Geralt, she didn't force Geralt to do anything, Geralt plays an active role in their romance and is the initiator of majority of their romantic interactions. Their romance is more complex than 'oh no poor naive geralt got raped'. You are of course free to interpret it like that if you want, not a chip of my shoulder, but don't expect me to agree with you.
>>
>>164999195

I guess in the Witcher universe a lot of guys get off on stepping on rakes and hitting themselves in the face
>>
>>164999638
>steal your best friend's lover for yourself while they both have amnesia then use him to further your own gains
>>
File: Dr.Kek.jpg (133KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Kek.jpg
133KB, 629x800px
>>164999638
>My Geralt
>Denying the entire story and the books which are cannon

Seriously look out for help, you have a serious brain damage,
>>
>>164999276
Well, I disagree, my Geralt genuinely fell in love with Triss, he loves and cares for her and is not a brain dead moron for her to play with and exploit. If you want to underestimate him like that, go right ahead, but my Geralt has a brain and can connect the dots, besides I already pointed out the things that actually happened in my game so I'm pretty happy with my interpretation. I don't really need your approval for it.
>>
>>164999638
Honestly you have the biggest chip on a shoulder I have ever seen. Your interpretation is completely unjustified and delusional which is why it's so unconvincing and requires all of this emotional language and fallacious reasoning. It's actually quite funny.
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (160KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
160KB, 1200x742px
>do banker quest to get my coin
>fucking bankers telling me im dead
>turns out the owner is a dwarf
>goes into my deposit box with me
>open it
>empty
>fucking dwarves stole my money out from under me
>need to wait an entire week to get him to "pay" me
FUCKING JEWS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>165000425
at least it's worth the wait
>>
>>164999852
She didn't steal him, he decided to be with her.

>>164999971
I am not denying anything, I read the books but those are the events form the past and things and people change.

>>165000186
You don't like my interpretation, fine, I am not trying to convince you to agree with me. I played the games and my Geralt made a choice to be with Triss, even after he found out about Yen and Ciri, simple as that. It happened, I saw it, I chose the dialogue option. You are basically trying to present Geralt as a brain dead moron with no comprehension ability, sorry, I can never see him like that. Feel free to enojy the game however you want though. If you think your Geralt got raped by Triss, go right ahead, enjoy the journey and I hope your Geralt recovers from the trauma.
>>
I remember some pre-release coverage where there was that village and they worship a monster because they think it gives them strength so you can kill the monster and free them but if you do that you come back later the village is burned down because turns out the monster was in fact giving them strength n sheet

Am I imagining things or is that actually a thing?

That's "In the Heart of the Woods", right? With the Leshen?

>>165000425
What banker quest anon?

Just do honest work instead, contracts pay well you know :^)
>>
>>165000731
Disregard the first part I'm a fucking idiot and now realize that what I was sort of remembering is a vague description of the Crones quest with the horse monster in the tree that they showed way back when at events
>>
>>164996606
>>Using Geralt in TW1 and 2 for her own purposes
You mean Philippa's purposes
>>
>>164997950
That post doesn't mention the books. You seem insecure.

>>164999791
Sideshow Bob pls
>>
>>165002016
>projecting your own insecurity
lol
>>
File: sad vampfu.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sad vampfu.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>tfw waifufaggotry derails your topic of convo before t begins
>>
>>164999195
reminder that broken rakes are not garbage but in fact something you should pick up because they can be dismantled into hard timber
>>
>>
Why has the Trissfag not left th thread yet. Make him go away /wtc/, please
>>
>>165004832
this is the only place he gets any semblance of human interaction
Triss is also the first female of any kind to show interest in (him) so it explains why he's so delusional
>>
>>165004832
>Why has the Trissfag not left th thread yet. Make him go away /wtc/, please
I take it you're new?

He's been here for over a year and he used to be far, far worse. Better and more autistic posters than you have tried to force him out and failed.
>>
>>165004832
Nah, I like it here, it's comfy and Trissful :3

>>165005025
I wish Trissfu would show interest in me...but such a lady needs a better man, hence, my Geralt :3
>>
>>165005156
I wish Jeralt was here to lift this curse
>>
>>165005710
Even the Draug was easier
>>
>>165005158
I really, really wish you would killl yourself. You might just take the title of being the most pathetic human being on 4Chan. Let that sink in for a while
>>
>>165005965
Were you even here for Trissmas of 2014 when this all began? You have not yet looked into the true face of NEETdom.
>>
>>165005965
>You might just take the title of being the most pathetic human being on 4Chan.
anon you need to visit r9k
he's mediocre at best compared to that place
>>
>>165005965
I'm sorry my posting and lifestyle doesn't match your high standards, but I'm here for my sweet Trissfu, not you and she thinks I'm pretty great :3
>>
>>165006292
triss isn't here, she's in game
>>
>>165006341
She is in my heart and that's what matter to me the most :3
>>
>>165006573
but why post about it here when nobody likes you or triss
>>
>>165007113
I have my reasons and I like this place quite a lot. Sorry, I really can't be bothered explaining myself, just ignore me and my posts if you have such problem with that, I hate half the shit posted here but you don't see me crying about anyone leaving. It's the internet, you'll meet all kinds of demented people on it, such is the world :3
>>
>>165007717
I wasn't the anon who told you to kill yourself
I'm just genuinely curious as to why you post here the way you do
>>
>>165007894
Ah, ok. No problem, I'm just a Triss obsessed weirdo :3
>>
>tfw no /gwnt/ yet
>>
>>165012336
gwent is a shit game, anon
>>
File: 20160408163846_1.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160408163846_1.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>>164918671
Triss is best girl but Geralt and Yen are OTP
Fite me
>>
File: 20170109032229_1.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170109032229_1.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>werewolf with a french accent

Wasn't really digging the B&W expansion's main questline until this part.

This shit entire segment is hilarious.
>>
>>165016743
Yeah the main quest for it is pretty lacking, even the last bits and big boss fight
>>
>>165016704
Read the books and play the other games faggot
>>
thank you i am making sure to pick up all broken rakes
>>
>>165017579
>mug books
They're a boring slog
>>
>>165016743
>Wasn't really digging the B&W expansion's main questline until this part.
You're 95% through it.
>>
>>165017868
>They're a boring slog
Man if you feel that way about the Witcher I'd hate to imagine you reading some genuinely long winded and dense fantasy like LOTR, much less a canon literary classic
>>
>>165018024
Why would I read something I have no interest in and most likely won't enjoy?
The only "real" novels I've read in the past few years have been the age of fire books.
>>
>>165018338
>Why would I read something I have no interest in and most likely won't enjoy?
You wouldn't. Just saying it sucks to be you. No value judgement.
>>
>>165018637
If you say so
>>
TW1 > TW3 > TW2
>>
File: wwlink.png (37KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
wwlink.png
37KB, 184x184px
>friend decides to buy the witcher 3 on sale never having heard of the series
>tell them they should really play 1 and 2 first
>tell them it's a story driven game and they won't know what the fuck is happening
>"nah they look old"
>starts TW3 and proceeds to not know what's going on
>she's a girl

Fucking normies god damnit
>>
>>
>>165018338
Good job man. Bragging about being an uncultured moron, real impressive. Next you'll impress us with your disdain for classical music right?
>>
>>165019613
It's pretty hard for me to udge because they excel at different things but for me

TW2>TW3>>>>TW1

But I love all three.
>>
>>165019756
Weird. Girls usually care about the story more than guys in my experience.

>Fucking normies god damnit
this is more of a gamer specific problem. Anyone that did this with a movie or a book series or a TV show would be mocked. It's only common practice for games.
>>
File: 1472834252190.gif (137KB, 173x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472834252190.gif
137KB, 173x241px
so, got the witcher 3 but cant afford dlc, would the gog version of the dlc work with the steam version of the game?
>>
>>165020549
>being this poor
>>
sigh.... Why don't people just read the wiki(s) to quickly get up to date on the narrative of the game? Sheesh, it's not that difficult.
>>
>>165021010
>wiki
>reliable
>a reliable wiki
>remotely equivalent to the actual experience
>>
File: almost3.png (897KB, 1121x682px) Image search: [Google]
almost3.png
897KB, 1121x682px
>>164979468
A real shame. I'm fucking around with all of Triss' textures to make her look more like the pre-release version.
>>
>>165019756
just watch the 2 animations that summarize the events of the games
>>
>>165021010
>being a wikifag
get a trip pls so I can filter your idiocy
>>
>>165021040
>>165021253

uuuuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fedora tippers itt
>>
>>165021197
They skip a ton of stuff. I guess it's enough to not be totally lost but the level of detailed information they give you is stuff that a reasonably intelligent person should pick up on their own after playing for awhile. They're very broad.
>>
>>165012604
fuck off
>>
the wikis are detailed you fucking contrarian retards
>>
>>165021841
>I know they are, because I read them and they said so
>Even though I didn't play the games or read the books they're referencing
>>
>>165021893
listen you little autistic meme arrowing faggot the wikis reference the books, the people who contribute to the wikis have read the books. Nobody cares that you have read the books even though you fucking mention it all the time as if it's some badge of honour. Choke on some big fat cocks you contrarian, autistic cunt.
>>
>comfyanon
>angry all the time so not comfy
>namefag so not anonymous
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 20170109042323_1.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170109042323_1.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
Think I fucked up, decided to wear my shitty ursine set around while upgrading it (already got the other 2 sets to base witcher school sets to grand master), meaning I lost my overpowered sign damage bonuses, etc.

Gotten through the final quest with 0 trouble so far, except for the final fucking boss fight against the vampire guy. Second stage is completely fucking me up, not even sure what window you're supposed to use to hit him. He has a flying swipe attack, a bat attack that one shots you (couldn't dodge it but just worked out if you stay at a distance and run perpendicular you can avoid it, provided Geralt doesn't decide to stop running for no reason or you hit a trap you can't see because of the camera), and he sits stationary on the ground for about 3 seconds while charging up an AoE.

I take it you're supposed to use that tiny window during that last attack to hit him? Again, me not having my Griffin set means half the time my Igni doesn't even work, and you don't seem to have enough time to do any meaningful damage with melee.

help me get gud, I think if I wanted to change my armour I'd have to start the final quest from the beginning and I really can't be bothered
>>
>>165022124
Lol, kys you worthless memekiddo.
>>
I think I'm going to stop visiting this general desu. Don't have time for these bitter, contrarian retards that want to argue with meme arrows all day.

TW3 threads on /v/ have been more fun and of a way better quality btw. Had some great threads there the last few days.
>>
File: avin a giggle.jpg (425KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
avin a giggle.jpg
425KB, 817x960px
>>165022251
>>
>>165022427
e p i c meme image my friend, upboated :^)
>>
File: laughing polish slut.gif (1MB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
laughing polish slut.gif
1MB, 244x250px
>>165022396
>I think I'm going to stop visiting this general desu. Don't have time for these bitter, contrarian retards that want to argue with meme arrows all day.
>TW3 threads on /v/ have been more fun and of a way better quality btw. Had some great threads there the last few days.
Bye.
>>
haha triss a shit
>>
ded
>>
>>165025991
>bumping
kys nigger
>>
are enhanced tawny owl, mariboor forest and swallow not buyable?
>>
>>165026909
Like the Baron, Alvin, Siegfried, Ciri, ur waifu, and CDPR's integrity
>>
File: 1460943885335.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1460943885335.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>>165027404
you and me included anon
>>
>>165026909

The Witcher is more popular in Europe than USA
>>
>>165028646
This general is full of shitposters from USA
>>
>>165029023
I'm a Europoster
>>
>>165032043
fuck off then
>>
>>165032338
stop bumping the thread you nigger the only people that post here are American shitposting autists
>>
File: 1453867066778.webm (3MB, 844x446px) Image search: [Google]
1453867066778.webm
3MB, 844x446px
>>165032338
:(
>>
>>165032720
Is that Jack the Undercooker
>>
>>164993901
hey don't be a bully
>>
>>165032720
What the hell is that?
Some kind of phallic analogy?

Also fuck me, I got 75 ore for my first daily instead of 100
>>
Ciri! :3
>>
>Bought myself the physical Expansion Pack for Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone
>It came with cards and the Add-On itself
>Dont have much money and realize after few days that a friend of mine has birthday
>Give him my Add-On
>Dont have enough money to buy it and so far didnt have tme or money to play Witcher 3 Add-Ons

So how much did i fuck up?
Is this shit worth something today because somehow i cant find it anymore
>>
>>165037516
>So how much did i fuck up?
You're tripfagging so I'd say 435%
>>
>>
>>164996021
She's russian supposedly, so maybe
>>
>>165000731
It was a quest in the first game. With vodyanoi. Only it didn't really give them strength because the village still got btfo'd by salamandra
>>
File: tumblr_nwnk03i2Ih1sp8yqvo1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwnk03i2Ih1sp8yqvo1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x629px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2VsBHObHd8
>>
>finished B&W
>realize now that Geralts story really is over
how do I stop the pain
>>
File: lothar_hs_9_1_2017_20_55_26_724.jpg (130KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lothar_hs_9_1_2017_20_55_26_724.jpg
130KB, 1080x1080px
>tfw no ciri gf
>>
>>165042403
You join your waifus in the afterlife.
>>
>>165042403
reminisce and shitpost with others suffering from the same pain on /vg/
>>
Am I a shitter if I Igni Cheese my way through the game? I can kill monsters 3 times my level, it is hilariously fun.
>>
>>165043286
full sign builds are pretty op, but dont feel very witchery
>>
File: Milva.jpg (607KB, 786x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Milva.jpg
607KB, 786x1134px
>>
File: PefPSAJ.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
PefPSAJ.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>165044968
>>165044968
>>165044968
>>
>>164929426
Books are even worse
And I read them years before I got to play the game
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 199

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.