[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aag/ - Archeage General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ScreenShot0104.jpg (613KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0104.jpg
613KB, 1920x1080px
/aag/ - Archeage General

Sanddeep Edition

Archeage is a F2P2W MMORPG with sandbox elements. Your sub can be paid for with in-game gold. Archeage features Open world PvP, naval combat, piracy, player housing, castle building and sieges, massive world bosses korean rng-based crafting and massive queues!

>3.0 Changes!
>2 new races - Dwarves and Warborn!
>3 new zones
>2 Housing zones
>Community centers
>Abyssal Skills
>Fresh Start Server -- No major P2W Cash Shop items and is closed to "Legacy" accounts.

http://pastebin.com/dBtvdxin

Old Thread >>164698840
>>
>>164787150

First for dwarf qt's

also why the fuck does trading packs cost gilda? I mean i need 50 for abyssal, 50 for the merit unlock and shitload for other shit. And now i have to spend gilda to make gold? the fuck?
>>
>>164788860
For the less material intensive packs, it takes the gilda. For the less money-making packs, you don't need a Gilda
>>
File: qt.jpg (96KB, 672x1005px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
96KB, 672x1005px
>>164788860

Forgot screen. One weeb in our guild has a dwarf with sharingan eyes......

>>164788930

The non gilda packs are indeed less money, but you need to run them 2x more to make same profit, more or less. On the other hand hoarding gilda and selling them in bulk say 250/400 gilda seems more profitable and less work
>>
>>164789270
Because it is.

But when you want quick, easy money and aren't too frivolous with the Gilda, the gilda packs work. But once you got larders, you'll be making twice the gold for the gilda packs and you'll still have your gilda.
>>
>>164789609

Indeed im working on lardars aswell currently.

On a diffrent note, do you happend to know the value of a built 16x16 improved farm in sungold fields? freshstart server
>>
>>164789816
Benefits:
>It's in auroria
>Has a farmer's workstation

Drawbacks:
>It's far away from the burning forest in Calmlands/Marcala
>Prone to piracy when transporting burning logs/mineral water to Sungold Fields

If you're desperate for land in Auroria, you take what you can get.
>>
>>164790103

I see, thank you
>>
File: illegalcedars.jpg (692KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
illegalcedars.jpg
692KB, 1920x1080px
Found roughly 4 illegal farms today, 2 of which were large cedar ones by the same person. Planting by the edges of the map is very rarely a good idea.
>>
>>164791921

You'd be surprised at how many people think they are creative and smart by planting on ''original'' areas, but they have no idea..there are no secret places left.
>>
File: illegalcedars2.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
illegalcedars2.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>>164792951
Yup, pretty much if you think an area looks like a nice spot for an illegal farm, someone else does too. Small crops with quick growths I can understand going with, since the window that your farm is being discover, as well as it's visibility, are relatively small. Also lemons and grapevines are probably fine too, since people are less likely to chop and more likely to just harvest. However, cedars are an easy way to make sure someone is going to be there to snipe your ts procs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.