[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dota 2 General - /d2g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 735
Thread images: 154

File: I NO LONGER PLAY THIS SHIT.png (122KB, 385x455px) Image search: [Google]
I NO LONGER PLAY THIS SHIT.png
122KB, 385x455px
>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: http://www.dota2.com/700
New players: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New player guides: http://killurselves.com/
Wiki: http://www.dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: http://blog.dota2.com/
Lore: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: http://dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: http://www.dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: http://www.opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
http://www.joindota.com/
>>
>People legitimately asking why bloodseeker would want to cancel tps
Is the average gulag mmr 2.5k?
>>
Wc4 when?

I never truly liked dota. Wc3 was always better. Dota will pay for its crime of killing the rts genre, by dying itself.
>>
WHERE'S BARNY
>>
What are the most optimal Ember damage items in this patch? I've been experimenting a ton and it seems like there's a lot of choices. BF isn't so good anymore with the changes, but Sometimes you still need to grab physical damage lategame to seige or go through bkb.

Still, hard to see a core damage item past veil/bots/blink. Maelstrom? Radiance? Which is the best choice? I still think Octarine is pretty garbage, even with chains perma root. Skadi is better in almost every way.
>>
File: engages all those rons.jpg (1MB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
engages all those rons.jpg
1MB, 979x832px
the game has died
>>
>not buying MKB on blyatcyka so you have a 33% chance of stopping a tp each hit
fucking 3ks lmao
>>
I'm living in Skywrath Mage pubstomp heaven, /d2g/ and I'm about to take him for a ranked ride

He's not gonna get nerfed, is he?
Is he considered cancer?
>>
>>164514615
I've seen him complaining about his shit internet connection in some twitch chat, and that he won't be able to stream for months, at least.
>>
Recommend a fun FREE game to jump ship to, which has the same level of complexity since our game has died.
>>
>Everybody complaining about ranked
>Meanwhile I just want to be able to play normal ap where a guy with 20 games on his belt doesn't get placed against somebody with 6k mmr
>>
>ME OOGA
>TEAM BOOGA
>WIN GAME
>>
File: 1305503099455.jpg (161KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1305503099455.jpg
161KB, 400x450px
>>164514121
>Wc3 campaign was one of the best games I ever played. I only played dota after that because nobody was playing vanilla wc3 multiplayer. I never liked dota over vanilla wc3 rts. When is blizzard making wc4 so I can jump ship? I suppose I've been in this boat long enough and I never truly liked this boat.

Did you know that HoTS is actually really good. I have a couple of RL friends that plays it all the time.

It's really smooth, polished and bug free.

The games are pretty fast, they last about 30 mins max, which is also why my friends chose to play it to begin with.

They are fun because with that timeframe, you don't have people sperging out, raging, throwing, tilting, insulting or doing some LUL RANDOM XD shit.

The tactics of the game aren't as vast as in DOTA due to the size of the maps, but good map-awareness, team-play, calling out good move decisions and even split-push can definitely make a comeback and win a game you thought to have lost.

I played it for over 4 days when I was visiting a friend at his house and I had a great time. My only regret is that in the Blizzard side you have to subject yourself to the farming and daily quest pattern.

Which I really hate. I really dislike the modus operandi where you have to farm dailys for points and then use these points to purchase the Heroes. But I understand that it's Blizzard's way to make money out of the game, and at least they are open, in-your-face about it instead of doing shit behind the curtains like Valvo does.

Overall HoTS is a pretty decent game, it's really easy and fun at the end of the day, which is the primary reason why people should be playing video games to begin with.
>>
>>164514586
>when too many units were involved, the engine would start to halt units
nigga wc3 was never actually an RTS it was meant as an RPG (it was actually meant to be WoW but because of a shitty engine and not enough funds it didn't happen)
>>
>>164514728
FUCK
He hasn't streamed for a year at least
>>
>>164514721
He isn't even considered.
>>
>>164514871
did you just shit on his main?
>>
>>164514871
>He isn't even considered.

Are you telling me that I can stomp shit efficiently and mercilessly, and I'm also a hero hipster for picking him? Holy smokes!
>>
>>164514775
fuck off blizzard shill
>>
File: neuron activation intensifies.jpg (470KB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
neuron activation intensifies.jpg
470KB, 979x832px
>go to play video game
>realize that video game is not actually fun
>>
>>164515197
fun is subjective
>>
Fuck this patch desu.
>>
>>164514823
Delete your lies and apologize. I don't care how shit the engine was. It was still a well done RTS and mechanically the perfect balance between broodwar and starcraft2. Starcraft 2 is just select all units and a-click. Broodwar is select EACH unit and a-click. Wc3 had both rpg elements like heroes as well as a tendency to not clump like sc2. Dota is an abomination of controlling single heroes, mindlessly, while you have no control of creeps or any other aspect of the game like the production of creeps.
>>
>>164515243
fun is a myth

it's basically just a really inefficient, time expensive drug for a mediocre high
>>
File: dota 2.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dota 2.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>>164514995
So how are you liking this new DotA patch?

Do you seriously believe it took them almost half a year of hard work to come up with these UI and HUD changes along with the map, talent tree and other shit that came with with 7.00 update?

Get a fucking clue already. After TI ended and they stuffed their pockets with over 70 million big ones, again, thanks to you idiots who supported them by buying their shit, they went off for at least a 1-2 month vacation on the Maldives and then started to production on more money-driven goals like the Fall Pass for, again, you losers to spend more money on.

Also by working maybe like 3 days a week and being lords to themselves, they literally don't give a shit or have to answer to anyone regarding deadlines.
Not to mention they even released the entire content with more bugs than the current version the game had been running in and they didn't gave a shit. They just kept tweaking it for a few days and now guess what, 2 week vacation because Christmas + New years!

They have been doing shit like this and will continue to do so because they know that at the end of the day, no matter the state of how bad things get, you morons will still throw money at them and keep on buying the shit they shit out of their asses like there's no tomorrow.

You want the game fixed? Too bad, up next in the agenda is the Chinese New Bloom event with the Juggernaut Arcana!

Be sure to have some money read on your Steam wallet, fellow gulagite redditor!
You have to support this game you love so much! Shoutouts to Valvo for making it happen!!!

This is the type of game you're playing now.
>>
>>164514958
Is that bad?

>>164514989
Yes!
>>
File: Team 4free.jpg (7KB, 181x192px) Image search: [Google]
Team 4free.jpg
7KB, 181x192px
Post people who actually unironically like 7.01 and will delete posts criticizing it.

I'll start.
>>
>Steam is down
>Once again

Why valve can't at least tell us why the fuck they are down?, is because gabe step on a cable everytime or what
>>
File: 1427700333770.png (337KB, 940x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427700333770.png
337KB, 940x720px
Reminder that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your sad existence, seriously.
>>
File: 232 - LaLPGTn.jpg (126KB, 1080x1284px) Image search: [Google]
232 - LaLPGTn.jpg
126KB, 1080x1284px
Will Dota ever get a girl as great as Soe again? I miss her and love her.
>>
>>164515454
Juiceshitters and all players that over 4000 mmr. They have a duty to defend the system that they invested in. It's basically white privilege or Zionism.

>>164515568
Stop posting your pasta tiago seriously stop. Act like a human being for once.
>>
>>164515568
I miss not being terrified when Pudge was picked.
>>
Dear lord we're down to 330k active players
>>
>>164515683
Pretty normal for this time of day/night.
>>
>>164515683
I hope this becomes the average number of players that play this game. That will blow valve the fuck out.
Not to mention all the account sellers are producing thousands of accounts every day and valve is considering them all new players or active players.
>>
>>164515672
pudge was scarrier back then
>FIRST BLOOD! HAVE I GOT JIZZ ON ME CHINS?
>>
time to watch some h1z1 lads

since cs:go died, seems like that's our best backup game at this point in time.
>>
>>164515298
I only play meepo so I don't know nuffin about no single hero tho.
the wc3 engine was shit even had built in delay.
>>
>All these anti-7.01 posts

Jannie is gonna kill this thread if you keep shitting on this patch, lads
>>
File: 1305377553305.png (381KB, 829x720px) Image search: [Google]
1305377553305.png
381KB, 829x720px
>>164515651
>Stop posting

What, why should I? It's 00:46 into the night, I still have two boring ass walls of text to translate, I'm cold because it's fucking cold and I hate winter, I HATE WINTER HOLY SHIT, and I'm also getting kind of hungry with not much to eat I gave a ton of friends TONS OF CHOCOLATE THIS CHRISTMAS AND NO ONE GAVE ME ANY CHOCOLATE IN RETURN.

Also, DOTA 2 has hit a all time now, so I can only pray that you idiots here have finally started to get a clue at how Valve does things and is literally burring this game while shitting in your mouths.
>>
>>164516087
Everyone knows that valve is shitting on us.
>>
>twitch chat keeps posting the thinking emoji

literally the ourrest of all guys
>>
>>164515651
I have 5100 mmr and i shit over the system, but i always get a:

>He thinks he belongs to a higuer MMR
>>
>>164516174
>Everyone knows that valve is shitting on us.

About time you nerds realized it.
>>
File: 1442986512555.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1442986512555.png
211KB, 327x316px
5 minutes in and this stream is alreayd better than all the dota i watched in the last 6 months combined
>>
>>164515597
What's she up to now?
>>
File: Hotpocket man.jpg (32KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hotpocket man.jpg
32KB, 384x384px
>>164516174
>Everyone knows valve is shitting on us

Not everyone. One man stands alone in his crusade for r/dota2's approval.
>>
>>164516534
I think she's working for Blizzard
>>
File: shyguy prevents shitposting.jpg (75KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
shyguy prevents shitposting.jpg
75KB, 540x405px
You guys are overreacting. I've seen the exact same patterns and posts in every single general I've been to in the past 5 years.

>[patch] killed [the game]!
>[game] is dying!
>[game] is fucking dead!
>this is just another lousy attempt to pander to people who like [similar game competing with the current game]
>[devs] are fucking retarded and I could do their job better!
>the only saving grace this game has is the art direction!
>why are you still playing [game]? haven't you jumped ship to [another game] already?
>game was better during [time when poster joined]

every single thread, for every single general i've visited

can't you see that nobody cares? can't you see that even YOU don't care? even if you go forever, someone's gonna take your place and do the exact same thing you're doing and then shitpost in the same manner because it's not the game's fault, it's YOU who's gotten so used to playing the same game over and over again that you've become nitpicky about trivial shit and you don't want to relearn things in order to continue playing

break the shitposting cycle! free yourself!

FORM YOUR OWN OPINION
>>
>>164516681
Smart choice.
>>
Can we just boycott the game for a while and see if valve will react?
It might seem retarded but it's for a greater good, dota is love
>>
the ducks are right
the game is dead
>>
>>164516731
>When Valve moved Rosh for the first time
>>164516504
Without the stream snipers this would be better, but the banter is great
>>
Lmao. Every day, every day this shitty studio's audio is out of sync. Every day they miss 3/4 of the draft or even the entire drafting phase. Every day, ching chong Merlini is dirty and disheveled while casting, unshowered and unkempt because of his refusal to shower and his dedication to mouthbreathing. Every day the fat jew David "LD" Gormanberg is a fat jew, fat and a jew. Every day GoDz sucks the tiny cock of the Chinese dota scene just a little bit harder, desperately hoping for the Chinese load to be shot deep into his throat while trying to look "cool" with his awful pedophile mustache. Every day, Zyori "S N I F F B O Y" sniffs his dirty scrotum on camera, misses early teamfights and wears a pink bow in his disgusting, terrible "hair". Every single day this goes on, and you people eat it up. You love it. This is absolutely disgusting. I'm disgusted and I hate every single one of you, every single miscreant that donated to this horrid studio's kickstarter, every single retard that watches their streams without AdBlock, every single fan of this atrocious, revolting, insulting excuse for a "studio".
>>
File: 1410553665445.jpg (39KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1410553665445.jpg
39KB, 576x576px
>>164516731
Nobody's gonna take my place, shitstain.

>tfw I used to play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I had above 70% win rate with all of them

>tfw my 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is, even after all this time, the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

>tfw still that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

>tfw you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I was despite going full try-hard while I literally played casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

>tfw DotA has become a Reddit catering piece of shit kusoge only focused in cashing out on kids using their parent's credit cards and Abaddon will never be top pick again

>tfw I will forever be the true chosen by the mist
>>
>>164515956

I don't follow CS what happened?
>>
>>164516921
>>tfw I used to play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I had above 70% win rate with all of them

you can still do that anon, maybe you're just bad now
maybe it's the opposite, you're better, your enemies are better, and they don't allow you to do it anymore
>>
>>164517113
it's about a year ahead of dota
>>
>>164517119
>you can still do that

I don't play this shit game anymore.
>>
At this moment we have the same number of active players as dead CS GO
>well fuck my ass and call me Sally
>>
>>164516731

Except these generals have never been more dead than we are currently experiencing outside of straya power hour
>>
Is micro an indication of skill? Maybe it is but isn't the best indication of intelligence the ability to automate things? Games like sc2 pride themselves on the micro and macro and how they have to micromanage everything but isn't it better if the game encouraged you to program a certain way to produce your units or attack the enemy in a certain way?

This also applies to dota. Heroes like chen and visage are hard to play because of that micro. They need to make them more accessible for the people that don't want to frantically switch between units.
>>
>>164516087
I'll give you some chocolate, some nice dota quality chocolate straight from Gabe Newell's fucking hairy asshole, now open your mouth for this -25 MMR quality dump as I feed it right into your mouth, my favorite dota blogging scat bitch.
>>
LMAO zai so fucking mad
>>
>>164517113
Lack of communication, servers were down for literally a day or something, and general shit like hitbox/model not being accurate and bad hitreg. Also first shot inaccuracy for nice RNG in a shooter, punishes people who line up a nice headshot.
>>
>>164516787
>boycotting a f2p game
>>
File: Ring_of_Health_icon.png (9KB, 88x64px) Image search: [Google]
Ring_of_Health_icon.png
9KB, 88x64px
Why do items only provide uselessly small amounts of HP regen?
>>
File: Jodie Foster.jpg (283KB, 564x700px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie Foster.jpg
283KB, 564x700px
>>164517308
This is some nice post quality, but did you like, missed the part where I said I DON'T PLAY THIS SHIT GAME ANYMORE?

Just curious.

Also, Gaben can suck my dick.
>>
>have 1 less average mmr than the enemy team
>win
>+24
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NONSENSE?
>>
>>164516921
>I played omnilnight and abaddon and still have lower MMR than siractionslacks

No one cares, faggot VH bracket is 3.5k~ MMR or something like that.
>>
I think Im going to feed as np and contest last hits from my mid
>>
>>164517557
but dude you take like... this amount of HP regen... and you multiply it by a very long time... and that's actually a lot of HP
>>
File: Kristen Dunst.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kristen Dunst.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>164517632
MMR wasn't as inflated when I played the game as it is now, dumbfuck.

Highest you would see two years ago would be 6k or some other shit.

You retards would barely be able to break pass 1k back then.

Also, I don't really give a shit about the game anymore as I'm tired of repeating myself, so yeah, kill yourself.
>>
File: LrS2Ebl.jpg (139KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
LrS2Ebl.jpg
139KB, 750x1334px
>pro teams contractually obligated to not insult 7.xx beyond the superficial
>They stream and play other games instead
>>
>>164517901
MMR inflation mostly affects high brackets since it's caused by bough accounts dropping down
don't make any mistake, if you were shit then you're shit now
>>
>>164517557
>Ring of Health regen: 6
>Tango regen out of a tree: 7.1

It's almost like having a permanent tango going on
>>
>>164516921
>He's still posting this
>>
>>164517585
I was using a dota analogy.

I'll be lycan and you can be lina getting fat off my chocolate dookies in the jungle as I backdoor you and slap my 2 hairy wolves against your rax at supersonic speed.
>>
>>164518005
Check the OP image and tell me how any of that is shit.

You losers dream of having those ratios even to this very day.
>>
if dota was a disease, what disease would it be
>>
>>164518256
blood cancer
>>
How come I can't make in-game guides anymore using the build creator? It gets stuck on Loading, and all i can do in-game is make Scratch builds whose categories I can't edit
>>
>>164517926
i really really like this picture
>>
>>164518256
brain tumor
>>
File: 1449165393686.png (247KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
1449165393686.png
247KB, 760x572px
>>164517926
>When your game is so shit you initiate your plan B with your homies to become variety streamers
>>
>>164518256
Gangrene
>>
based tiago, one of the d2g oldguard, triggerer of bads
>>
>>164518256
autism
>>
>>164518331
Because valve force-fed us the buggiest version ever before fucking off to christmas holidays
>>
does eg doing this survival thing because of ppd
the entire company is fucking hilarious since he owns it
>>
>>164518237
nobody cares about your queue anxiety lad.
"I used to" impresses no one.
>>
>>164518378
really makes you think
>>
>>164517926
>pro teams
>s
you mean one guy?
>>
>>164518518
its because dota is an unsalvageable game now
>>
>>164518518
S4 and Friberg started playing it, and I guess S4 got RTZ and shit into it. Goon game for the goons
>>
>>164518486
Fucking 7.00 was literally beta maybe even alpha stages of being, completely stupid to release it in a unplayable state at launch.
>>
File: me irl.png (432KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
432KB, 600x797px
>>164518526
Suck my dick, shitter.

I am still a better score at those heroes than anyone here.
>>
>>164518692
which means nothing if you're too afraid to lose your ratios to play now
>>
File: 1481872424216.png (577KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1481872424216.png
577KB, 480x476px
>s4 got pulled into H1Z1 too
>rtz is now capable of killing teams he isn't even a part of
>>
>>164518593
yeah it seems fun but i thought this communication exercise thing is real
>>
>janitor gets fired
>tiago starts shitting up thus general again

Hmm, rmyt (really makes you think)
>>
>>164518667
I think its hilarious how bad Valve are at updating the UI, like holy fuck. Max shit smaller, remove the space between map and ability/stat bar, and the space between ability/stay bar and the shop stuff. Done.

Moving KDA/creep score all around instead of the place before is hilarious, can't get the same fucking stats shown is hilarious. Its like they can't admit they fucked up on the UI
>>
>>164518874
>janitor gets fired

gonna need a source lad
>>
File: 1472577221100.png (407KB, 845x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472577221100.png
407KB, 845x720px
>>164518756
Nah, it just means the game went to shit and I stopped playing while you retards kept eating the shit Valve shoved down your throats by the spoon.

hehehhee but like, whatever dudemong, stay deluded for all the time you wish.
>>
>>164518874
its not like Tiago gets banned
>>
>>164518909
sure that's why you post here, because you don't care
not because you're looking at that "find game" button with growing anxiety
nice rationalization going on there bruh
>>
File: 1482880100472.gif (208KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482880100472.gif
208KB, 385x400px
>he still gameshits in the 7.xx era
>>
File: 1450315035622.jpg (168KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
1450315035622.jpg
168KB, 680x382px
>70% of recent matches are teams of russian bots grinding account lvls for sale
>The other 20% is single draft games, presumably LPQ
>The rest 10% are actual games

Just end Dota already, let it have a decent death
>>
>>164518909
t. Alberto Barbosa

How many cocks have you sucked in moortugal?
>>
>doomposters and streamcuckold posting

Can't you all just go back to sc2gen?
>>
>unironically playing the game past TI4 patch
>>
>people complaining about their soloQ games
it's like you don't remember the era of rock farming peruvian furions
>>
>two days later
>artour has still quit dota
>>
File: 1380880111055.png (504KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380880111055.png
504KB, 919x720px
>>164519028
Dude, seriously, the only times I ever enter the client these days are just to see what free shit I have in my inventory that I scavenged off you retards here that I can sell for a good profit, get it out of the way, organize the inventory and I'm done.

I haven't played a game, nor have any of my real life friends whom I used to always queue with for ages now.

I've made over 25€ selling over 50 shit items I had laying around last month alone, thanks to all you literal retards that keep on buying crap for this dead game LOL.

Plus I'm still only posting here to see how much you idiots still haven't realized that Valve is continuously fucking you over in the ass without you even realizing it, and well, laughing at it!

>>164519197
I'm not gay, dude.
>>
File: 1482543482373.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482543482373.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>please stop pointing out how garbage and dead dota is
>>
File: 3.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>164519578
you should take ownership of your choices bruh
keep in mind I'm not judging you
>>
>2017
>still no new patch
>>
>pet euthanasia is legal
>human euthanasia is legal
>but dota will never be euthanized like it deserves

let the suffering come to an end
>>
>>164519742
>ownership of your choices

What the fuck does this mean? I stand by every choice I ever made.
I owe response to no one. I am my own man, dude.
>>
>>164515383
wut is this real,
is this really what another moba looks like? wtf dota just copied it WHAT
>>
#SoloMMRMatters
>>
>>164519928
Yes, it's 100% real.

That is what League of Legends looks right now and you can clearly see that Valve straight off copied every single element from it's UI.

Even the fucking arrows indicating the skill that leveled up to even the health and mana bars being at the bottom of the panel.

Enjoy your "New Journey".
>>
>>164519578
Yeah I know you aren't gay cause you're a girl.

Now behave yourself and I may send you a pic of my fat cock or invite you to my steam friends.
>>
>>164519920
why does it sound like you're making excuses for your choices then?
>>
File: 1435861612416.jpg (113KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1435861612416.jpg
113KB, 781x1024px
>febuary coming up
>moving to a city with fibre op speed internet soon
>move back to mom's in the fall
>rural bell aliant internet at best gives 100+ ping in use

I love my lifestyle atm.
>>
When was the last online community that didn't hate the direction of the game or aspects of it in the current state?

League has ADCs not being a thing because of imbalance with Top/Jungle tanks, Overwatch has a tank meta where like 7 people are viable consistently, Hearthstone players hate every aspect of game balance in its current state, Dota has talent imbalance and UI, CSGO has first shot inaccuracy and hitreg issues.
>>
Hey Tiago, just popped in to say glad you stopped posting in that obnoxious RPing manner you did before. You're an okay guy, I'm sure. I hope you find what you're looking for in life.
>>
>>164520303

>baby duck syndrome literally crosses genres

Really makes you think
>>
File: 1410113363660.jpg (64KB, 545x369px) Image search: [Google]
1410113363660.jpg
64KB, 545x369px
>>164520145
It's not my fault your under a misinterpretation on what I'm saying.
Maybe you're a legit retard, who knows.

I don't really care either way though. As long as I'm having a laugh and killing some time on the count of you morons here I'm always happy at the end of the day.

>>164520142
I'm also not a girl, dude. I have a beard even.
>>
>>164520303
>When was the last online community that didn't hate the direction of the game or aspects of it in the current state?
Us in 6.88/6.89 lad
>>
File: 1483125620763.png (732KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1483125620763.png
732KB, 494x494px
some day internet historians will write chapters about our dead game and perhaps even our dead thread
>>
>>164520051
When my friends were looking at the new ui their first reaction was "This is literally league". Yet it's never pointed out
>>
File: 1483279202256.png (309KB, 420x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483279202256.png
309KB, 420x395px
has RTZ and the goonsquad ever actually won a round of H1Z1?
>>
>>164520345
>posting in that obnoxious RPing manner

What the fuck?

I never posted in any RP manner before. I don't even Roleplay at all.

Though whatevs, thanks I guess. The only thing I'm looking for in life now is for summer to come back so that I can hit the beach every day again.
>>
>>164520409
lashing at me won't make the issue go away lad
remember you can't lie to yourself forever
>>
>>164520450
Still had the fallout from 6.83's memeback. .89 was pretty bad

>>164520563
I think like 7th was the best they did, that was probably like 20-30 people left
>>
>this is all cr1t's fault
-rtz

how will they do at the next LAN?
>>
>>164520595
Who the fuck is even lashing out?

Jesus Christ, dude. Chillax, man.... Just like, take a chill-pill or some shit.

I think you've got some issues though. Just sayin'.
>>
>>164520563
>unironically watching non-dotard streams
>>
File: 1458360928300.jpg (298KB, 1740x1835px) Image search: [Google]
1458360928300.jpg
298KB, 1740x1835px
>>164520681
>autistics on d2g dont understand banter between lads

every
single
time
>>
>>164520563
18th place is the best Artour has gotten what I've seen. The way things around going it'll be weeks before they win a round.
>>
>>164520409
That beard is a 'beard', I'd bang your cute Moorish pussy until it was sore and compare my dick to your head then cum in your mouth and force you to be my ward bitch in dota2: 7.00
>>
>>164520715
Now that's some projective identification right there.
You're not me, dude.
>>
>>164520563
4th
>>
File: 1431330443350.png (426KB, 508x685px) Image search: [Google]
1431330443350.png
426KB, 508x685px
>>164520941

GAAAAYYYYY.......
>>
>d2g shitposter power ranger hour
>>
/r/ing the Arteezy "JUST" image.
>>
>>164520715
Now this is the RPing autistic manner I was talking about.
>>
File: 1481483428588.gif (660KB, 202x118px) Image search: [Google]
1481483428588.gif
660KB, 202x118px
>>164521201
>>
>H1Z1 pays off
>EG wins next lan through superior communcation and power of friendship

What then dotards?
>>
>>164521249
Oh.

That's not roleplaying though. That's just me meme'ing that other loser and having some fun.

But I get your point now.

I have been meaning to stay off the memes for a while now anyway.
>>
>queue
>get a retard on my team
>lose because of retard
>queue again
>same retard on my team
>lose because of retard
>wait 30 minutes then queue again
>same retard on my team
>lose again
this fucker owes me 75 mmr, how do i get him banned?
>>
>>164521397
>more passive agressive jabs
I can smell your nonwhite tears from here
>>
>>164521032
I'd pile drive you with my rock hard cock and then lift you in my arms and skewer you for half an hour until you're screaming and then throw you on the bed and maul your tits and pussy with tongue and then lie you on your chest as I prone bone you and finish on your back. I'll fuck you so hard that afterwards you will fotget it's winter from the heat we exhude on each other and will only be able to play dota at normal skill for the rest of the day.
>>
>Added a range display to many items which grant auras

Thank fuck
>>
File: 1441100337755.png (442KB, 550x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441100337755.png
442KB, 550x720px
>>164521572
>he actually feels insulted he needs to reply with a reply stating that he is insulted

LOL! It never gets old heheheh
>>
>>164521671
>you will fotget it's winter from the heat

Man, I'd almost be willing to take you up on that for this alone you know.
But then you had to go and ruin it with that playing dota shit. Fuck that, dude.
>>
>>164521712
>I just called you a loser and a retard it wasn't insulting eheh... I'm very subtle and clever
English not your first language, eh Paco?
>>
What if
>split push ember spirit
>travels -> necro3 -> octarine -> deso/manta/moon shards
>use fire remnants ability to let you split push safely and flame guard to clear waves
>be able to hit towers, unlike all the other ember builds
>enemy team can't ignore you because you'll hit buildings
>enemy team can't kill you, especially if you get an earlier manta for any instant disables
>>
>>164522035
what if necros gave the enemy team 300 gold every time you feed them
>>
File: nature's prophet.jpg (538KB, 2501x1017px) Image search: [Google]
nature's prophet.jpg
538KB, 2501x1017px
How do we fix him?
>>
File: me irl.jpg (78KB, 400x906px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
78KB, 400x906px
>>164521928
>English not your first language

Of course not. I am Portuguese. But that phrase was intentionally phrased to be like that though, just so you know.
>>
File: 1352669900659.gif (1013KB, 339x242px) Image search: [Google]
1352669900659.gif
1013KB, 339x242px
>pick spectre
>build urn
>meme out of control with a million gold from teamfights and a billion urn charges because of this ridiculous constant 5v5 meta
this just aint right
>>
>>164522172
Make his bash more reliable. A first/second/third hit bash guarantees more attacks in. 10% for 2 seconds is trash compared to 20% for 1 second or even Spirit Breaker's 17%. Most of the time when you bash the person is already half dead and you go ham. Even a mini-stun with like a high % to bash would be better.
>>
Why bother fixing this game or matchmaking when all of the 2k shitters are your biggest customers. It's only the trench players that spend fuckloads on stupid skins in this game, the same people that bitch nonstop are the retards enabling Valve even further to just only care about suckering dipshits out of their money

They don't even fucking care how many people play the game or if the playercount drops hard. They only care about selling fucking skins that's the entire reason why we got the shitty ass reborn client, do you think they would just change a perfectly good client that isn't broken? No it was so they could fucking plaster skins and ads everytime you go to look at the hero directory or play this game, it's fucking pathetic. Shame on Valve for being greedy kikes and shame on the shitters that mindlessly buy worthless skins
>>
File: troll talents.png (39KB, 315x298px) Image search: [Google]
troll talents.png
39KB, 315x298px
>>
>>164522175
of course it was, just like you intentionally never played ranked, it totally wasn't ladder anxiety
and just like you intentionally don't play the game, it's totally not queue anxiety

we've got plenty of random shitters who can't play the game now because they don't know how to adapt until pros tell them how to play, the question is why you think your story is particularly worth posting.

I mean fuck it's not even a fun or rare gimmick, every other game I get a low MMR shitter who thinks he can carry with his fucking Abaddon because that works in his trash bracket
>>
>>164520630
>Using memeback unironically
Opinion=trashed
>>
>>164522140
what if you never activate necros except when you're hitting a tower, or throw them at jungle camps for free gold
>>
>that isn't broken

Because the old client was broken and they put in a new engine which optimized and fixed a shitload of bugs by itself?

>care about selling skins

If that were true why are the majority of skins literally pennies and why can people get these skins for cheap.

If you want to complain about them making money in a FREE game you would've focused on compendiums - but even then those a literally god-tier for the amount of money you put in and reward they output.
>>
>>164522554
Why is the glass cannon route the one with the highest winrate?
>>
>>164522591
I actually only played the game with my real life friends for over a year or so before we all stopped.
You know, because this type of game is actually meant to be played with friends you know so that you can have a much more enjoyable time playing it.
Now yeah, I was also pretty good though, but that was besides the point hehehehe.
>>
>>164522801
Because you generally go for the glass cannon talents when you're winning
>>
>>164521892
Tiago you're so cute that I wouldn't be able to keep myself from maintaining an erection for the entire time I was in your presence. I'd lift you up and pin you against the wall as I fill your neck with hickies , then lift you on my shoulders as I maul your clit and pussy with my tongue and not lowering you on to my fat cock until you beg me and call me papi, then I'd ram you with long strokes until you beg me to cum and then do it all over again 2 more times. Then I'd slap my cock on your face as I log in to your account and play dota 1 handed picking jungle nature's prophet as I pat your head while you blow me.

Then I'd treat you to some ice cream and we'd fall asleep cuddling.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thm340CpHhE

Can you do this in dota
>>
>>164522801
Because people are more likely to take offensive talents as they're winning/snowballing as they tend to be more fun.

>I hit level 10/25 first and we're owning
>let's own them even harder

selection bias
>>
>>164522883
This is fine and all, specially the ice-cream part, but I honestly would just rather be at the beach in a nice hot summer day, man.
>>
>>164522860
>Tiago was just getting carried by his bf all along
and another myth bites the dust
winrates my ass
>>
>>164522917
>literally badweaver
>>
>>164522917
yeah, the hero is called weaver, you should try him out!
>>
>>164522917
honestly if they werent pushing lol as a strategy game and there werent shitty microtransaction heroes it would be pretty good
apm mashing feels good
>>
>>164523064
>>164523072
>dotababbs missing the point
>>
File: 5300.png (7KB, 610x288px) Image search: [Google]
5300.png
7KB, 610x288px
>tfw just purchased a brand spankin' new 5.3k MMR account

I look forward to never seeing another 3k in my games ever again. I'm finally at the MMR I deserve to be. Queuing now, boys! USEast leggoooo
>>
>>164522917
should I try ro rename this with bad(Dota related name)?
>>
>>164522917
>all of league of lel is now fucking characters that jump everywhere + skillshots because that's what the gooks like
I want LoL beta back
>>
>>164523169
Like 80% of the people here never played LoL when Zed and Ekko were in the game, how do you expect us to know what you mean?
>>
>>164523038
It's actually the opposite. My real life friends calibrated at 2.5-2.7k party MMR while I immediately calibrated at 3.8k party MMR back when we played.

They were a lot of fun to play with though, since we were always talking and laughing on voice chat all the time, it really made every game enjoyable.

We would even discuss the gameplays and shit over a coffee late into the afternoon in the next day.

Too bad this game went to shit the way it did, now everyone is playing something else.
>>
>>164522917
you can even buy aghs on weaver and let your carry do that shit
>>
>>164523169
oh, you meant "can a mediocre korean player play dota?"

yes, they can!
>>
>>164523335
>please give me props for a winrate on a game I don't play anymore
>please validate me for my friends I don't have no more
getting really tired of your shit mr. washed up
>>
>>164523205
maybe im a huge faggot but it would trigger me if i had a steam username i did not choose. also the other games i have
>>
>>164523474
But I do still have my friends, dude. They're just playing some other shit like Hand of Fate or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>164523553
>they're still my friend I just don't see or play with them anymore
ok dudester
>>
File: 1478334010014.jpg (130KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1478334010014.jpg
130KB, 700x1010px
is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.
>>
>>164523530
You can change your steam username
>>
>>164522917
>Space nigger travelled the distance between the outer and inner tower twice using little to no mana
What the fuck
>>
>>164523605
I see them every week, man. Multiple times even.

I had coffee with two of them this afternoon at our usual pastry shop when one got off work.
I think I even mentioned before in this thread already that I gave everyone a ton of chocolates this Christmas and none of them gave me a chocolate back as a joke... Though they did gave me other gifts.
>>
>>164523007
I'd walk with you on the beach at night, holding your hand and then I'd chase you and pin you against the sand as I finger you while making love and then fuck you tenderly and treat you like my princess before speeding up and digging your ass into the sand before cumming hard and lifting you and taking you into the sea to wash you off and make sure the sand is out of your ass. Then I'd walk with you in my arms until you forget about shitposting on /d2g/
>>
>>164523760
you cant.
>>
>>164522917
No, as in no hero revolves entirely around skillshots/ground target abilities. I think its a tad overused in League where everyone gets reworked to have such things or all new champs get kits relying on hitting 2-3 skillshots to do anything.

It he missed 1 thing he was fucked, and so was the other guy. It looks really cool for the 1v1s, but in team fights its a massive clusterfuck of shit that leads to insta-gibbing. Like I've never seen OHK or bursts that often in Dota except when its like PA or Rapier Sniper with Daed or something.

Which is weird, I feel that people are generally more tankier in League especially early on, but then somehow everyone just gets gibbed later on in 1-3 hits. There would have to be a massive different in levels/gold for that to be the case in Dota.
>>
>>164523205
How much
>>
>>164523839
Mana management in LoL is a complete joke
>>
>>164523875
You can't change ACCOUNT name as far as I am aware, but you can change the ingame name displayed in all Steam games. I am pretty sure everyone has a different in-game name than their account name
>>
>>164523841
is "giving chocolate" some sort of code for faggot stuff?
>>
>>164523887
>No, as in no hero revolves entirely around skillshots/ground target abilities
It takes me half a second to think of Earth Spirit, anon
>>
File: me at the beach.png (2MB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
me at the beach.png
2MB, 1024x1448px
>>164523852
Man, I'm all up for the beach and all that other stuff, but seriously though, you're getting pretty gay here.
>>
>retard in my normal skill bracket starts flaming
>point out that he has 2000 wins, meaning he has played for roughly 4000 hours and still hasn't been able to get out of the below braindead shitter bracket
>he doesn't shit talk me anymore
feels good
>>
>>164524010
yeah i was talking about account name
also dotabuff makes it obvious and there is a small chance of you getting fucked in the future with it
>>
>dying game
>tournaments are worth more and more money every year
ok
>>
>>164524081
Grip?

I would say Earth Spirit feels like a League hero anyways, innate passive that all his skills revolve around.
>>
>>164524053
What the fuck?

No, it's Christmas. You give a box of expensive chocolates to people you care about. Like for example, Mon Cheri, Ferrero Rocher, Guylian Belgian Chocolate, etc. You know, the good shit.
>>
>>164524081
earth spirit skillshots are a meme, he was only fotm for his ability to pick an orb of venom and roll toward people and smack them at level 1
>>
>>164523887
>>164524186
>Phoenix
>Techies
>>
>>164524392
>Mon Cheri, Ferrero Rocher
>the good stuff
>literally supermarket garbage
WEW
>>
File: 2nLwd.gif (471KB, 335x288px) Image search: [Google]
2nLwd.gif
471KB, 335x288px
/d2g/, is Vlads good on void?
>>
>>164524163
TI is, but other tournaments for some reason no longer get to bundle skins with tickets. Summit 2-3 were far bigger than Summit 6. Its pretty much the same across all tournaments.

If Valve let people do their own compendiums and shit it would be huge all around, but then it cuts into Battle Passes and TI Compendium if everyone starts doing it.
>>
>>164524196
LoL still doesn't have anyone as powerful as ES though.

>like 3000 ranged stun if you combined roll
>roll is an awesome escape and initiating ability
>toss in silence and massive DoT AoE ebola
>>
>>164524627
They're good chocolates, dude. And the big boxes are expensive here.
>>
>>164524163
majors are worth more
the other tournaments are fucking dead

Theres no good teams anymore, pro dota is a clown fest
>>
Variety streamer RTZ when?
>>
>>164524097
I'd sit down with you and watch the sunset as we talk for hours about your goals and ambitions, we would overly inflate our importance in the world because as long as it's just me and you together, nothing else matters. Then I'd stare into your eyes before I give you the longest, deepest kiss I can muster as we snuggle into the night, me comforted by the smell of your shampoo and you comforted by the warmth and security in my arms.
>>
>>164524635
very
>>
>>164524665
Dude, LoL has released champions so brokenly overpowered they have had a 70% win rate with 100% PBR.
>>
>>164524720
Ferrero is literally nutella, pig disgusting.
>>
I want to kill off the entire human race, what is the most impact a single person can make toward this goal in a lifetime, and how?
>>
>>164524720
>And the big boxes are expensive here.
You could pay for them by selling boosted accounts.
Oh wait you can't gain MMR lmao fken rekt
>>
>>164524848
They have to make money somehow
>>
>>164524848
I'd expect a new hero to have a 100% PBR , what's the problem with that?
>>
File: Rengar.png (21KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Rengar.png
21KB, 120x120px
>>164524665
DotA still doesn't have anyone as powerful as Rengar though.

>Instantly kills anybody
>Nearly unkillable
>That's literally it
>>
>>164524781
I actually took a lot of sunset photos on a lot of beaches I went too this summer and you've just made me remember them though.

Damn...

>>164524904
I mostly gave everyone the Guylian Chocolate though, but I still like Ferrero none the less.

>>164524934
But I had no problems in paying for them. I was just stating that they're expensive none the less.
>>
>>164524665
>roll is an awesome escape and initiating ability
uh you might be impressed by doters standard, but characters that can jump all over the place are standard in lol
>>
-"LoL is more fun than Dota on average but easier" - Mason.
>>
>>164524750
Like I said>>164524636 its just purely on tickets not being bundled with skins. Every ticket is free to spectate now, before you got like a skin and courier for 3-4 dollars.

Which is also weird since the workshop is filled with 7/10 or better sets that could easily be just slapped into a ticket.
>>
File: 1440460809303.jpg (20KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1440460809303.jpg
20KB, 400x325px
>>164525048
you just summed most 6 slot heroes.

also

>Ursa warrior
>instantly kills people
>nearly unkillable in ult
>>
>>164525180
how to deal with ursa: stay away from him and hit him
wew hard
>>
>>164525146
Valve wants all the money for themselves so they excluded the other tournament tickets and now all the hats you get are from the battle passes.

So be sure to buy up every battle pass!
>>
Reminder to feed if you get queued with a 4stack
>>
>>164525086
Show me a LoL hero with a 1600 range roll on a 4 second cooldown - hopefully coupled with an 80% movement speed slow for 2 seconds.

Add into their kit the ability to stun people from 2000 range or silence from 1100.

>>>3600 range stun

And believe me I've seen this shit happen.
>>
>>164525086
They can jump like 200-250 units usually for a dash ability, Flash is like 450. The default Boulder Roll is 800, and 1600 for a stone roll.
I think Riki's blink strike is further than most League dashes/jumps.
>>
How do we completely redesign Pudge's model and audio to make him more appealing to the masses? No one picks this hero because he is an ugly and disgusting mess of a monster. How do we fix this?
>>
>>164525180
Ursa doesn't have a root, stealth, BKB on a 10 second cooldown and a dash.
>>
>>164523887
Three hit passives and % of enemy max health as damage were a mistake
>>
>>164525296
I think Valve sets are generally above the quality of the old ticket sets anyways, but holy fuck calm the fuck down on particles.

Its the same reason I don't think League's championship skins are enough to boost it past like 20 million next worlds. The value for a compendium/battle pass vs a single skin for a role you might not play is pretty insane.
>>
>>164525385
But Ursa CAN have those. That's a key difference between Dota and LoL. Itemization in Dota is split into 3 categories most of the time.

counter
>stuff like MKB for PA, Pipe for Zeus, what you need to stop someone

the enabler
>lets you do something, commonly like Blink Dagger, Battlefury, Radiance, Glimmer, BKB, Force staff

the buffer
>quite literally the statstick, skadi, butterfly, SnY

LoL only has fucking statsticks.
>>
>>164524929

Work towards the invention of synthetic biology (for engineered plagues).
>>
>>164524636
>If Valve let people do their own compendiums and shit it would be huge all around
You weren't here before the oversaturation memes.
It was T1 teams playing at least once every 2 days and Tornaments competiting with eachother. then leddit,EE and RTZ happened
>>
>>164524929
Global warming. Just become President and tell everyone to fuck off about it for a decade and see what happens.
>>
>>164525146
Valve are massive fucking jews are get triggered by seeing anyone making money on "their game" that isn't them

Same reason they killed dotabuff

They won't provide content or quality of life
but they'll destroy "competitors"
>>
>-24 losses every game
why the fuck is this game rigged against me?
>>
Is Blademail too good?
>>
>>164525680
Except teams wouldn't play every tournament. Instead of playing every single tournament, you skip one and other teams play. EG would regularly skip or drop out of tournaments after group stages because of schedule clashes. Its kinda weird to hear the same as CSGO when the option is to skip a tournament and prepare for 1-2 for a longer period of time instead of preparing for 3-4 at the same time plus traveling.

>>164525787
I thought it was fine before it got pure damage, why was this necessary.
>>
>>164525737
> fucking jews are get triggered by seeing anyone making money on "their game" that isn't them

That's kinda contradictory when you consider workshop contributors do earn money on sets they make and they tried to push the custom game passes so content creators could generate an income.

>killed dotabuff

uwotm8
>>
>it's a team doesn't draft any stuns episode
why did they remove the ability to dodge during the draft for free?
>>
>>164525083
I've been to many beaches around the world that I would love to take you to as we experience the dusk and dawn of them, every fleeting moment on them together and yet after we would not long for those memories as we would be looking at the hopeful future together as you lie on my broad shoulders and I, being so mad over you, would be unable to contain myself, as I roll you over each and every time and look into your big beautiful eyes as I viciously pound your pussy until you're holding tightly on to my body begging for me to cum and biting into my shoulder, and then cumming deep into you before collapsing into each others arms as I caress your hair without a care in the world.
>>
>>164514659
Why is this meme being pushed?
>>
>>164525737
>Same reason they killed dotabuff
Then you are OK with Ruru being able to have private lobbies replays then
>>
>>164525527
Particles are the easy-way out. They are a massive eyecatcher that makes you think the game looks amazing when in fact it looks like absolute shit.

Like compare the map to the Source 1 version and you'll see that the Source 1 looked a lot more fillled, detailed and aesthetic when compared to the bland, extra-brighten and void Source 2 version.

But here, have a ton of flashy effects that will make every teamfight look like a freaking disco party and all your concerns are curve-balled away.

WoW did it first, and it was proven that it just works.

Be sure to buy up the new Monkey King Terrain while it's still on sale though!!!
>>
File: CLQ.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
CLQ.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>not recruiting the best H1Z1 player this world has ever fucking seen
>>
>>164525369
>I think Riki's blink strike is further than most League dashes/jumps.
Akali had a similar one as far as I remember.

>>164525338
Kassadin? It's like a 2 seconds cooldown.
>>
>>164520563
Why is arteezy playing as an african?
>>
File: 1482130904301.jpg (38KB, 160x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482130904301.jpg
38KB, 160x212px
>>164526042
>Source 1 looked a lot more fillled, detailed and aesthetic when compared to the bland, extra-brighten and void Source 2 version.
>>
>>164525932
>I've been to many beaches around the world that I would love to take you to

Say no more, dude. You may be gay as fuck but damn, I'll go gay if you make this a reality.
I don't need anything else.
>>
>>164526201
Coon tunes have this effect on you
>>
>>164525891
Valve regularly shows it doesn't care about the Arcade/custom game section. Like their official games should be given to someone who will actually update them or balance them, Ability Draft needs QOL changes and to be put into Arcade aswell.
Plus 7.00 fucked over EVERY.SINGLE.GAME.

Why wasn't there some legacy version so even after 7.00 all customs were fine and weren't fucked by the UI change and talents and shit?

>>164526212
Grass looked better
>>
>>164526212
Compare them and see for yourself, Valvedrone.
>>
>>164526212
He's right though, map got fucked with the Reborn port

Here's the old Radiant fountain (1/2)
>>
>>164526382
Nice pic retard
>>
>>164526363
>>164526382
Also the ancient destruction has been broke for 2 fucking years for some reason, its so fucking weak now.
>>
>>164526434
IT'S A BETA
>>
File: old.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>164526382
Forgot image
>>
File: 1483148375495.jpg (37KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483148375495.jpg
37KB, 627x626px
>>>164526562
This isn't even the fucking high ground map retard.
>>
>>164526562
I want this game back.
>>
>>164526562
Man I miss this fat ugly bastard Lion
>>
File: new.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
new.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>164526562
And here's new Radiant fountain, max settings
>>
>>164526669
NTR is probably your favorite hentai tag.
>>
>>164526669
Same
He used to be the Demon Witch now he's the demon bitch
>>
>>164526562
Its 100% on grass. Old grass looked really good.
>>
File: msamuST.jpg (56KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
msamuST.jpg
56KB, 550x550px
gulag

I think I figured out the one way we could potentially force valve to acknowledge rur_u stealing 5 million dollars, hacking acco-unts, frami-ng competition and basically invalidating half of the tournament's of the last 3 years

Twi_tch

R-eddit doesn't care
d-2g kinda cares but is too small
Tw_itch would pa-rrot shitposts about ru_ru teams all being cheaters (or even just all Chinese teams) and potentially force red-dit and thus valve to respond, especially as twit_ch has a fair amount of influence on red-dit

Also this filter is retarded wtf

Holy shit is her name filtered
>>
>>164526728
almost
it's blackmail sex
and old lion looks exactly like the kind to do it
>>
File: 1460011995335 .png (786KB, 859x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460011995335 .png
786KB, 859x720px
>>164526562
>>164526726

Nice patch, dotards.
>>
>>164526726
This one looks better
>>
File: 1483350266668.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1483350266668.png
8KB, 112x112px
>>164526825
It is lmao wtf I assumed it was a site name or something what is going on I could post her name fine days ago
>>
>>164526726
>that wall on the right looks better
>bushes and plants look better
>statue and tree added for extra visual effect
Its the grass being brighter and the patches looking less obvious making it look worse.

The Radiant explosion still looks pathetic though
>>
>>164525882
>I thought it was fine before it got pure damage, why was this necessary.
i thought you were fine untill you said this stupid and wrong statement, why was this necessary
>>
>>164526228
Babe, I'm a romantic, I didn't think you were a gold digging thot and I still don't. What are your desires? Your loves? Your passions? I could give you my heart, blood in hand, but you have to tell me, how you are feeling, how you are longing. Tell me your tale, I'm interested to know because no matter what you may think you are important to me.
>>
>>164526726
>>164526562
You gotta be pretty delusional to think the old one looks better.
>>
>>164526889
kys valve shit eater
>>
>EG
>>
File: not even force staves.png (560KB, 1581x677px) Image search: [Google]
not even force staves.png
560KB, 1581x677px
"Force staff counters clockwork"
-/d2g/
>>
>>164527173
>45 to 9
Anything works

I am actually surprised people on Radiant have a few items.
>>
>>164526989
Grass also sways in the wind now so it looks much nicer when playing than in pictures
>>
File: me irl again.gif (1MB, 1906x2149px) Image search: [Google]
me irl again.gif
1MB, 1906x2149px
>>164527000
You're really good at this romance thing.

Sadly I'm just a regular guy who likes summer weather and just spending his days enjoying the sun at a nice beach while drinking some nice cold Mazagran.

Though now I appreciate how you feel about me, but in all honesty, I am not gay.

I'd still love it if you were to take me traveling across the world and visit those said beaches you mentioned though.
I have a real life friend who just went on vacations to Phuket in Thailand he all the photos he showed me were amazing. I kind of envied him..
>>
File: 1476080263399.webm (2MB, 914x534px) Image search: [Google]
1476080263399.webm
2MB, 914x534px
>pick techies
>win game
>team is losing
>bomb highground
>win game
>>
>>164527352
The moving bushes and moving trees look nice but the moving grass looks a bit too cheap
>>
>>164526201
they can run faster
>>
>>164527510
>pick techies
>power jungle with mines for an early ghost scepter
>suicide into enemy team and pop ghost, lay mine and tp home
>???
>win teamfight after teamfight
>>
>>164527352
You can't get this without having your fps drop to 20, retard. At least in the source 1 version you could get everything at max settings and still play in 140+
>>
>>164527696
>You can't get this without having your fps drop to 20
I do
>>
>>164527696
>having your fps drop to 20

stop living in a subhuman country fag
>>
>>164527863
kys valvedrone
>>
>>164527696
There's some kind of bug in 7.00 where the game isn't utilizing multiple CPU cores very well. According to
MaxOfS2D if you want to fix your FPS then turn off high quality water and turn shadows off (or set them to medium). The rest of the settings have little effect on FPS unless you use a 2005 toaster.
>>
>>164527696
I have a GTX260 and I only get FPS drop when looking under Radiants T1
>>
File: 1483180518510.png (564KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483180518510.png
564KB, 1280x720px
>convert neetbux into gabenpoints
>blocked from using market for a week
>check the item i want to buy everyday
>it keeps getting more expensive while i wait the block lifted
>>
>>164528008
>convert neetbux into gabenpoints

Why do this when you can just pay directly from your bank account through paypal?
>>
>>164527983
This is no bug, it's just shitty programming.
Dota 2's code must be a messed bigger than a spider's web.
>>
>>164528205
poorfag detected
>>
>>164528008
Serves you right for wanting to pay for stuff in a shit game, shit eater.
>>
File: 008.png (4MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
4MB, 2048x1536px
>>164527983
it uses my cpu cores well :^)
>>
>>164528332
No one is buying your shit here, valve shill. Go try on reddit maybe.
>>
File: jk.g.png (43KB, 1208x48px) Image search: [Google]
jk.g.png
43KB, 1208x48px
What do I build on this hero

I found that I couldn't really farm with firestorm because of the manacost

We won btw
>>
How do I build and play the new techies?
>>
File: best ta hats.jpg (93KB, 728x721px) Image search: [Google]
best ta hats.jpg
93KB, 728x721px
These are definitely unironically the best TA hats ever for this hero
deb8 me protip yo ucant
>>
>>164528497
item builds are situational
>>
>cosmetics

lmao
>>
>its an episode where the peruvians feed again
>>
>>164527482
Lmao thanks bruh but I was probably 100 times more romantic with you than my last gf, no wonder we broke up LMAO

And dude, you won't believe this but I love mazagran, I just made some this morning and baked a calzone. I'm in southern hemisphere so it's summer here, sick ass beaches, but I recently fucked my cut over last week and I'm soon a strict fitness regime. Oh and I've been phuket last year, it was aight, and I'll prob be going there soon or dubai.

How's Portugal's beaches, bro? Tee bee aych if I finish my business here like I plan and Portugal seems aight, I'd be confident enough to add you on some sort of private messaging service and hit you up/get ya outta portugal but FYI I'm not gay and the future can change drastically at any point in time I feel.

But legit if nothing bad happens and everything goes smoothly I'll hit ya up mi familia, I know good beaches around the Mediterranean too, you ever been to any?
>>
>>164528497
Get soul ring and mana boots to upgrade into greaves later
>>
ARTOUR

BABAEV
>>
File: breathe.jpg (33KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
breathe.jpg
33KB, 500x431px
They have SD+Luna, Ember.
You have an LC that marked jungle, you try to salvage the game by asking LC to dual top, what is your hero d2g?
>>
2ez4rtz
>>
is admiralbulldog a hack? Like can he literally only play one hero?
>>
>>164529436
lion
>>
>>164528891
That hair is utter shit.
>>
>>164529574
Your mum cooks with gutter oil.
>>
File: 1483446312829.gif (4MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1483446312829.gif
4MB, 500x332px
>be support
>get good boy points
>get commends
>>
whats the build now for big fat snake butt of buying linkens to lose
>>
File: Australian 3.0.jpg (379KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Australian 3.0.jpg
379KB, 1800x1200px
>>164529785
>be a midlaner in ranked
>ember ta storm invoker master
>can finger pussy like a industrial grade machine
>play support in unranked to unwind
>glimmer force staff everygame
>glimmer this force staff that grave that one stun chasing enemy blink out everygame
>commend XXXX wow support pro
>Fucking dumbasses dont know im not even a support lmoa
>>
File: Pensive QT.jpg (341KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Pensive QT.jpg
341KB, 1200x1600px
>>164529436
Guys this is fun let's theorycraft drafting and stuff
>>
>>164529556
That's like the worst pick, how do you depush?
>>
honestly is specter the comfiest hero?
>>
>>164530635
some gay support is more comfy
that or omniknight
>just hold onto your spells and use them when necessary
>hit people and win 1v1 because your aura is bullshit
>>
>>164530373
No point in theorycrafting when every answer is: pick monkey king.
>>
>>164530512
Aghs

but I think he means level 25 fuck illusions mana drain with Aether Lens
>>
>>164529080
Drinking Mazagran and baking a calzone, hmmm... living the good life, my man. There's not many people I know that ever heard of the drink, much less tasted it for that matter.

You're pretty lucky to live where you live, right now it's really cold in Portugal.
Fuck, Portugal only gets 3-4 months of really good weather a year, everything else is pretty much mundane aside from the clear skies and sunlight.

Drop by Phuket again, this friend I mentioned has also been to Dubai and he told me he would rather return to Phuket any day of the week. I pretty much trust what he says so I'm positive I'm not in wrong thinking this.

Now about Portugal's beaches, here in the Algarve region where I live you can actually find some completely deserted paradisiac beaches, those of which you can only access if you have a private boat or know someone with connections.
I've been to a ton of them this year and they were truly amazing.
Plus Portugal's beaches have really white and soft sand, something that you don't usually find in most beaches in the world, and this last year we were lucky to have one of the warmest summers ever, so ever the water was extremely warm. And I do mean extremely, like Vilanculos / Inhaca in Mozambique-tier warm.

If you're ever able to drop by, give me a call, add me on steam or something and I'll be sure to take you to the best beaches my region has to offer.
No tourist bullshit like Albufeira and other crap, but complete deserted islands where you can even go around naked all the time if you want.
The downside to some of those places is that you might have to walk really far to get there, as in for example, to reach a part of a island, you have to walk at least 1hour in a wooden bridge to reach it, etc..

But hey, if you're ever up for it.

Sadly I don't know much about the Mediterranean though. I have a friend who lives in Greece and he tells me all the time about how great and amazing their beaches also are, but I've never been there myself.
>>
File: 1483180139077.jpg (31KB, 302x351px) Image search: [Google]
1483180139077.jpg
31KB, 302x351px
>watch anime
>get good at dota
>>
So does reporting these blogposts even do anything.
>>
what are some fun supports with big teamfight ults
i have dark seer and enigma and i want 3 more suggestions. this is for a noob so rec what you think is fun
>>
>>164530995
Sometimes. But do you really feel the need to do something like that when the thread is so dead?
Can't you be happy that at least some form of conversation is actually going on?
Do you have something against the beach and summer weather maybe?
>>
File: 1483263820334.png (318KB, 533x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483263820334.png
318KB, 533x500px
>>164530995
anime
>>
File: lc arcana.png (103KB, 520x391px) Image search: [Google]
lc arcana.png
103KB, 520x391px
>>164530373
what country is this in?
ENDURANCE RUN
>>
>>164531109
Sand King, Lich, Crystal Maiden
>>
>>164530995
It's probably the janny posting desu
>>
Will DOTA 2 ever have a Summer map or Summer weather effect?
>>
>>164531354
Both the LC/MK terrains look Summer-ish to me. Unless you mean turn the river banks into beach and have random palm trees and sand castles everywhere probably never
>>
>>164530373
Isn't she worried that the pigeons will shit all over her?
>>
>>164531354
>rain
>moonbeam
>sandstorm
>harvest
>vanilla map
>>
>>164531354
>>164531475
DESERT LITERALLY HAS THESE
>>
>>164531559
No it doesn't.

Post it to prove you're right.
>>
wILL DOTA 2 EVER BE GOOD AGAIN
>>
>>164531680
Yes.

But first, buy up the Monkey Kang Arcana, Terrain and Announcer Pack!
>>
>Rick and morty announcer pack
Are you serious right now guys
>>
>Jeyo is gonna play as a 4 in Peter's new team
thank fucking god
>>
fuck you retarded pieces of shit all of you are fucking garbage at dota. you noob lol reject fucks are the reason this game is terrible now, and the reason all my games are fucking trash.

backpack? seriously? what is this, middle school? valve only put this shit in to please you braindead fucks because you are too fucking stupid to manage your fuckign inventories. you can't count to six, so now i can i never enjoy dota again. i've been playing this game longer than all you fucking kdis have been alive, and its all gone now. FUCK YOU ALL. i hate you all so fucking much i can't even fuckign see straight. kill yourselves, then go back ot league of retards.
>>
File: wew lad.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>164532170
i know this is bait but
>lol reject fucks
wew lad if you project any harder you are going to reach astral levels and exit your own damn body
>all ur games are trash
(you) are the only constant :^)
>valve only put this shit in to please you braindead fucks
i believe reddit is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that way
>>
>>164530802
Yeah I only know about because I'm a coffee afficionado and I saw some people drinking it and decided to try it.

As for Dubai compared to Phuket, I've been to both multiple times and I absolutely adore Dubai. I think those two things about Dubai that are lost on a lot of people the first being are primarily not knowing where to go in Dubai and the 2nd is the cost for most countries it's quite expensive but compared to where I live it's actually cheaper so I can experience and appreciate much more than most people. In Phuket you're pretty much treated as a king if you have even a few hundred dollars on you and because most people this is a new experience they will obviously have better memories, the locals are bitter as hell though.

Deserted islands and beaches are the shit for me, so that sounds awesome and I'd definitely chill with you if I'm ever in Portugal, if that happens and by that time though I'd have the finance to take you to some great places around the Mediterranean :p

I just hope I don't have a mental breakdown or a world war starts before then though lol I have the worst of luck with security issues when I travel for some reason... although I probably played up my stories as party pleasers lol.

Here's hoping we're both alive, well and accomplishing our goals and that goes for all other dotards, hope you guys have a sweet '17.
>>
>>164531959
>QO, Forev, MP and Dubu are all not on MVP
What the fuck happened
>>
File: 8B1fe1o.png (205KB, 357x343px) Image search: [Google]
8B1fe1o.png
205KB, 357x343px
>carries cucked
>dead thread

rmyt
>>
>>164531959
jeyo is a fucking trashcan
>>
File: 1481415136436.jpg (18KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
1481415136436.jpg
18KB, 583x328px
>>164532775
>pick monkey king
>dead thread

rmyt
>>
>>164532859
yeah I know that's why I'm happy that he is not playing position 1 - 3
>>
File: RITSUUNVEILED.png (176KB, 250x476px) Image search: [Google]
RITSUUNVEILED.png
176KB, 250x476px
reminder that Ritsu voted Trump in North Carolina and is Our Eternal Guy
>>
>Be Anon
>some faggot says "mid or feed"
>instantly pick mid and the hero he wanted
>he proclaims his intent to feed nonstop, then picks techies
>walks straight into the enemy as soon as the game starts
>ignore him and his feeding, hit 6, kill everyone possible for the next few minutes until safelane PA comes online.
>techies picker continues to feed himself and multiple crows
>gank everything possible with PA until offlane Medusa comes on line.
>win game
>>
>>164526201
>his name is fucking arteezy

>he doesnt think he wishes he was black
>>
>70% of the games I play one team has someone give up and not contribute and flame their team mates
>20% of the games are complete one sided stomps
>10% of the games are actually good games
why is it like this?
>>
>>164533181
Ritsu would like alright if he grew a beard, hit the gym and got a decent haircut.

But as of now he is an edgy monkey man and thus NOT our guy.

Mason 'murder all of you irl before the security put me down' Venne is the real our guy.
>>
>>164533410
t. scat lover
>>
File: Gentlemen's Club.jpg (100KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gentlemen's Club.jpg
100KB, 400x320px
>>164532709
Likewise, man.

Definitely hit me up on steam or something if you ever get a chance to drop by the Algarve region in Portugal.
Portugal itself is nothing special as a whole but it does have some really hidden gems, and if you're ever up for it, you can tag along me and my friends during the summer and stuff. It gets a bit extreme sometimes but hey, what you get at the end makes it all worth it, man. Trust me.

I'd take your offer about checking out the Mediterranean in a heartbeat though. As I've met with people from Italy and also Greece like I mentioned, in my work's Association and everyone always told me how great their countries were.

But yeah, don't work yourself too much to the point of a mental breakdown, man. I've got friends who are in that situation and it's not a pretty sight, I can tell you that.
Just find some sort of escapism like funposting as well for example in between the time to get your mind off shit.

You've got your priorities straight. All the best to you and here's hoping you have a good year as well my beach & summer lovin' dude!

And before any of you nerds say this is going off-topic, screw you, mongoloids. This is the shit that true DotA was about, getting a chance to play with people from other points in the globe and becoming friends with them.
>>
>>164533181
>NC

Bulba BTFO
>>
File: zeus.png (72KB, 358x267px) Image search: [Google]
zeus.png
72KB, 358x267px
who needs
carry?
support?
disable?
jungle?
durability?
escape?
pushing?
initiation?

not this guy, this guy just nukes
>>
>>164533509
I don't get it, what did you mean by this m'non?
>>
>>164533181
Of course he's our resident anime watcher
>>
>>164514634
What changes made Battlefury not that good?
>>
>>164534294
cleave no longer a circle, now it's a conic shape, cleave no longer amped by spell amp
new FIFTEEN PERCENT (FIFTEEN 15, QUINZE, QUINCE) SPELL AMP at level TEN (10, DIEZ, DIX)
Heroes are not expected to afk farm from min 10 to 18 a battlefury
You can just buy veil, take the 15 dam amp and output the damage of bfury + successful crit with triple remnant at min 10
>>
>>164534294
Its the cone shape. Its better for everyone in general, but Ember for SoF where circle was way better.

Also spell amp 15% level 10 like what kinda balance is that shit. Other heroes get sub 10% spell amp at like level 15-20 but Ember gets 15% at level 10. It offers up a new build but its kinda insane how good it is in comparison to the old build, also gets sooo much better at 25 with the chain bolas.
>>
>>164533515
Yeah man, I definitely will for sure and overworking isn't the problem, it's losing motivation... I'm going for a woman free 2017 and here's hoping it stays that way, you'd be surprised at how much they suck out your soul.

Pretty hyped, lad. I'm for sure planning to trip around the Mediterranean when the skies clear on my end.
>>
File: 1465450640637.jpg (64KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465450640637.jpg
64KB, 566x720px
>tiago is roleplaying speaking to a friend of his on d2g to show us how much of a chad he is
>>
>>164534937
The amount of thirdies that post on this general now is sickening.
>>
File: G1.jpg (12KB, 362x220px) Image search: [Google]
G1.jpg
12KB, 362x220px
>tfw i cant get myself to veil before activating remannt because muscle memory
I understand why people still play with legacy keys
>>
File: 300 - eKmdDc6.jpg (222KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
300 - eKmdDc6.jpg
222KB, 1080x1350px
>>164535012
If you could just fucking ignore them they'd stop.

But no, the entire fucking thread is The Tiago Show
>>
>>164534937
But I'm not roleplaying, and I don't even know the guy.

In all honesty, he sounds like a pretty cool dude. Anyone who loves beach and summer is alright with me, man.
>>
File: sheever CM.jpg (39KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
sheever CM.jpg
39KB, 600x453px
>>164535123
IM GOING TO EAT YOU ZOE!!! :3
>>
File: 303 - fo2DkLN.jpg (96KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
303 - fo2DkLN.jpg
96KB, 1080x810px
>>164535213
Fucking kill yourself, it's a picture of a cute girl not an invitation to erp
>>
>playing dota
>lose
wow that was fun
>>
File: 1410773553775.png (282KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1410773553775.png
282KB, 600x632px
>>164535123
>the entire fucking thread is The Tiago Show

You seem pretty upset about me though.

What's the problem, dude?
>>
>>164534521
>>164534701
So I'm not certain, why is cone shaped better?

Also the spell amp affects maelstrom, right? Damn that's pretty good then.
>>
File: LUNA PLS.png (405KB, 1127x1020px) Image search: [Google]
LUNA PLS.png
405KB, 1127x1020px
>>164535307
who the fuck said i needed an invitation? im going in dry T.B.H
>>
>>164534937
I'm the other guy and anon, I'd be your chad any day. if you want I can write sweet, sweet loving words to make your stomach knot and then not your tongue around mine before whispering soft words with hot breath to tickle your ear while I slowly finger you in a rhythmic pattern before tapping your wet bag and making you beg for my fat cock. Then I'd go on your steam and feed mid as techies.
>>
File: 1470417212564.gif (904KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470417212564.gif
904KB, 427x240px
What thiago said, what's wrong with you?
First, the thread is NOT the tiago show, it's him being an autist samefagging.
And even if it was the tiago show, you don't say it.
Which leads me to conclude, you are a unironical friend of thiago so just killa kill you are self my famalamalimlam.
>>
>>164535324
>playing dota
>pick pitlord
>win
yeah it was
>>
File: 1411223353550.png (442KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
1411223353550.png
442KB, 800x772px
>>164535471
What the fuck am I reading.
>>
No (You)'s from me, move along.
>>
>>164535560
adelaide?
>>
>play 20 games
>only gain 25 mmr

hm
>>
>>164535635
Nope. I'm Tiago.
>>
Is CCNC cute? All I ever see is this tiny cam on his stream so I'm not sure
>>
File: 1481690108744.gif (200KB, 540x412px) Image search: [Google]
1481690108744.gif
200KB, 540x412px
>>164535690
fuck you tiago
>>
File: 1468773355300.png (372KB, 865x705px) Image search: [Google]
1468773355300.png
372KB, 865x705px
>>164535804
What, why?

Not cool, man.
>>
File: dota2_2017-01-03_23-44-21.png (28KB, 419x43px) Image search: [Google]
dota2_2017-01-03_23-44-21.png
28KB, 419x43px
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1470960159024.png (103KB, 358x299px) Image search: [Google]
1470960159024.png
103KB, 358x299px
Ember spirit level 10 with veil, 3 remnant combo, chains is 663 damage, with full duration flame guard its more than 1000 damage all in an aoe.
In short, it's broken.
>>
>>164536071
What's a Tabkir?
>>
>>164536140
Adelaide?
>>
File: 1470875509772.png (339KB, 564x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470875509772.png
339KB, 564x720px
>>164536071
>2 nukes
>your radiance + pipe meme is dead
>you die 3 seconds after
>>
>>164536228
adelaide
>>
>>164536228
>>164536321
Nope, it's me Tiago again.
>>
adelaide?
>>
Back in my time, baiting meant something, the effort was in the content of the bait. Kids these days think adding a jaypeg they saved from the interbutts can make up for the poor quality of the bait but they have much to learn.
>>
>>164529436
one guy is muted in my team already and we have a dumb spanish guy saying shit and ctm every fucking time, we still win. I wasnt even trying, just got zeus against techies because i dont want to fuck things up for the game. I wanted to pick gyro
>>
>>164536702
Nice tits.
>>
>>164536702
shut the fuck up grandpa
just die already & give me my inheritance (alpine ursa)
>>
>>164528870
plant some mines before the hard camp spawns

bam your lv2 you can keep jungling or rotate for a gank
>>
File: staring.jpg (68KB, 536x623px) Image search: [Google]
staring.jpg
68KB, 536x623px
>>164536702
>who is this qt?
>>
>>164536298
yet that doesn't happen in real games unless you're a fucking retard that takes a full five seconds to get your combo off
>>
File: 1483489171419.jpg (59KB, 590x623px) Image search: [Google]
1483489171419.jpg
59KB, 590x623px
Which dota hero do you think would dab?
>>
File: TA dab.png (457KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
TA dab.png
457KB, 600x400px
>>164537502
/our/ girl
>>
>>164526562
>>164526726
i think its more about preference. its a completely different aesthetics. you can see the entire color correcting is different for the entire game. old dota was dominated with dark and green tones, while the new one is more bright and clear.
>>
>>164537502
windranger

>>164537571
keked
>>
File: 1448915946270.png (656KB, 1738x978px) Image search: [Google]
1448915946270.png
656KB, 1738x978px
>Game is so dead the thread became a dedicated third world monkeys roleplaying thread
>>
>>164537502
Meme warlord
>>
>>164537709
People were roleplaying?
>>
>>164514728
>>164514615
Too much commitment to stream when people started to expect it of him, combined with stream sniping and the autistic /d2g/ chatters in his twitch chat that he didn't wanna censor since he felt like he owed us
>>
>>164538167
>d2g has one (1, uno, un, wahd, ichi) guy that is REALLY their guy
>d2g is like a shackle dragging him down until he suffocates and stops streaming
Says a lot about thisplce
>>
>>164538167
>stream sniping barny of all people
Thanks gulag fucking Niggers
>>
>tfw you get ratted
>>
>>164538635
It was a couple of /vg/ guys. We are literally the only reasons Barnyyy quit, atleast from what I've heard from Blitz and Lamperkat. I guess there could be private reasons too
>>
>>164538726
That makes me sad.
>>
File: dota2_2017-01-04_00-25-30.png (58KB, 357x132px) Image search: [Google]
dota2_2017-01-04_00-25-30.png
58KB, 357x132px
what should I expect lads?
>>
rtz is very cute!
>>
>>164538982
3 hour queue.
>>
>>164538647
>try to rat
>this is the patch of 5 man fights from minute 0, your team HAS to fight to defend a tower without you, dies because farm rates and hero efficacy is completely homogenized and they took a 4v5 fight, and you kill towers way too slowly unless you went for a splitpush build you can't fight with

EPIC patch dotards. gimme rat dota back
>>
>>164538982
>all pick

Let's see:
1 hero spammer
2 people fighting over mid
1 jungler
And then there's you
>>
What pro players you wish would come back to the scene?
>>
>>164538982
why are you even playing this game fampai
>>
>cant even watch twitch on mobile qalit

J U S T
U
S
T

FUCLK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>164539110
>all pick
>click random

EZ
>>
File: 1443563104961.jpg (39KB, 599x359px) Image search: [Google]
1443563104961.jpg
39KB, 599x359px
10 sec cd sunder sounds awesome but in practice you rarely get to use it even twice due to how teamfights usually pan out, if you're winning there is no need and if you're losing you already have enough CC coming your way and your BKB spent to make full use of it
>>
>>164538982
Its pretty much all pinoys and eastern russians
>>
File: 1461951418358.png (208KB, 294x384px) Image search: [Google]
1461951418358.png
208KB, 294x384px
>sumail
>>
which hero is the biggest STONER dotards
>>
>>164539913
DUDE
>>
>>164539913
me :) (pugna, serious loli irl!!)
>>
>>164539913
>nature's prophet
>>
>>164539913
DUDE WEAVE LMAO
>>
who are the top 3 scariest 6-7-8 slotted heroes in the game
>>
ooooohhhh interrogations in the skies
>>
>>164540096
sniper
sven
chaos knight
>>
>>164539913
>dude weave lmao
>has a smokin pipe
>shaman kind of hero so you know he got them weeds

Dddddddazzle~
>>
what would you do if you have $500 in cash?
>>
File: 1452692034161.png (66KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452692034161.png
66KB, 218x218px
https://clips.twitch.
tv/arteezy/ImpossibleSardineTinyFace

https://clips.twitch.
tv/arteezy/AdventurousWeaselFPSMarksman
>>
>>164540319
put it on my card
>>
>>164540465
They really started bullying him after that episode 3 of true sight huh. Arteezy just brings his goon Grant and they pick on him non stop.
>>
>>164540465
>dancing in the moonlight starts playing
>>
>>164540096
STORM SPIRIT
dont even know who else but storm is one of the best ultra lategame heroes
>>
>>164539420
Barny
>>
>>164540319
Buy the monkey king arcana, terrain and spend the rest on points for the next battle pass.
>>
>these vintage arteezy tunes
O the nostalgia
>>
>>164540319
buy you a dragon dildo cutie :3
>>
File: 1472864082802.jpg (74KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1472864082802.jpg
74KB, 639x628px
how old is sumail again?
he plays videogames like my 50 year old dad
he didn't know what recoil was a bit ago
watching him not be able to grasp how to turn in a car going forwards/backwards is so bizzare
>>
File: 1451773919767.png (527KB, 732x426px) Image search: [Google]
1451773919767.png
527KB, 732x426px
What are some good carries to do solo pub with? I'm a shitter and I can only get consistent wins with necrophos.
>>
>>164540096
sniper
storm
naga
>>
Why do people get BSJ to coach them?
>>
>>164541512
turns 18 this february
>>
>>164541609
Sven, Jugger, Drow
>>
>>164541871
because he's the most known and the people who get coaching are taught stuff anyone can teach
>>
>>164541609
weaver
luna
sven
jugg
anti mage
>>
File: dotamovie.jpg (496KB, 1518x1509px) Image search: [Google]
dotamovie.jpg
496KB, 1518x1509px
has the patch saved Dota?
>>
>>164542010
killed it

http://steamcharts.com/app/570

even Sumail just said he hasn't played in 3 days we SC2 now
>>
>>164542010
i dont think but im thinking of buying h1z1 now
>>
File: npc_dota_hero_rubick.gif (961KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
npc_dota_hero_rubick.gif
961KB, 100x100px
>>164542010
>rubick
>michael j fox
fucking kek
>>
>>164542269
i dont get it, does it have to do with his parkinson's or back to the future
>>
>>164542320
first one
>>
>>164542010
>A trap as Templar assassin
Good choice
>>
>>164542010
>Paul walker clinkz
O I'm laffin
>>
>>164542389
:( my mom has that
>>
>>164542010
Is........is storm spirit Ron Jeremy?
>>
>>164542441
she'll make a great rubick cosplay

im sorry about that man. hope she can get better
>>
File: 1470484913820.jpg (135KB, 888x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1470484913820.jpg
135KB, 888x1097px
>>164541928
good lord that is terrifying
wonder what he's going to do when he's 25 or 30
good thing he doesn't have to work a single day of his life though
>>
File: 1475173834045.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1475173834045.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
>can't fucking watch even a fucking medium quality on twitch
>can fucking dl HD porn in a minute
what the fuck is wrong with twitch?
>>
>clinkz grown up is skeleton king
>>
>>164542682
who
>>
>>164542010
>maiden
>wr
afwul choices
>>
>>164542550
thank you Anon
>>
>>164514397
What's good hotkey for voice chat, what do you guys use?
>>
>>164543345
I use the side buttons on my mouse (MOUSE 4). Before that I used G I think.
>>
>>164526562
>>164526726
>can no longer see attributes by default
>can now see magic resist and attack speed by default

eeeh
>>
>>164543345
Best option by far is a mouse button, since mine died I've been using V for party chat and B for team chat.
>>
>>164543345
mouse 3 aka the middle one
>>
>>164542619
try turning off privacy in adblock or turn off the html player
>>
File: bearded.png (309KB, 683x716px) Image search: [Google]
bearded.png
309KB, 683x716px
>>164526562
>>164526726
>>164526669
>>164526758
So /d2g/, bearded Lion, double-chinned Lion, or spiky Lion?
>>
File: storm.png (744KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
storm.png
744KB, 800x1000px
>there are people who miss old Storm Spirit
>>
File: alpha dota 2.jpg (123KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
alpha dota 2.jpg
123KB, 1024x640px
Surely we can agree this was the best iteration of the Radiant fountain and HUD, right?
>>
>>164542682
>clinkz with talents gets more strength than > half of all strength heroes

Really makes you ideas.
>>
File: item icon progression.jpg (609KB, 3811x686px) Image search: [Google]
item icon progression.jpg
609KB, 3811x686px
>>
>>164533774
I don't know, Zeus can carry games pretty hard

Also he does disable channeling spells and blink daggers

And a Zeus blinking on a squishy support and deleting him while ulting is some pretty good initiation
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04_02-03-18.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04_02-03-18.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164533774
Arc Warden doesn't have any bars in Pusher
>>
>>164544514
its bittersweet
That retarded run animation old ss did was more inline to his play style, which is mash q w and r on targets, like hes perpetually warming up for a gank
>>
void ult doesn't reveal invis without aghs right?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04_02-07-40.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04_02-07-40.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
We need to nerf Tiny, no other hero is able to be this many things
>>
>>164545645
it reveals without aghs, the only thing aghs does is lower the cooldown
>>
File: 1b3.jpg (433KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1b3.jpg
433KB, 1000x1166px
>our support gets an early mek at a good time and builds mana boots
>instantly aims for greaves

if you do this kys
>>
>>164546048
h-haha yea what kind of idiot would ever do that
>>
>>164546048
Uneducated here. Explain why I shouldn't do this if I already built both boots and mek.
>>
>>164525948
>7 hours ago
>100 postes

Even teragen/spacestation13 is more active
>>
>>164546048
retard
>>
>>164546282
It's not worth it mid game, 1700 gold is better spent elsewhere for quite a while.
>>
>>164546456
>>164546110
retards
>>
>>164546048
but thats situationally the correct build if you need to purge silences of yourselves
also the armor aura is sick af, not to mention the cd reduction
>>
>>164546461
It's not that cut and dry. If your inventory is already full of a bunch of cheap items, it's worth it to combine your boots and Mek into one item slot. If you still have slots left to use, then you should buy another item (sometimes just a stat-efficient component like a Point Booster) before upgrading. The main reason to upgrade to Greaves is virtually always to get an additional slot. The improved aura and lowered Mek cooldown are just fringe benefits.
>>
>>164546461
what are you going to do with that? buy a euls to purge yourself? I bet your dumbass didn't know greaves purges. It's such a slot efficient item you are full retard and the +15 armor aura saves lives against many heroes that are meta atm.
>>
File: 1443385020494.png (94KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
1443385020494.png
94KB, 250x256px
>equip slardar cosmetics
>his head grows and changes shape
>>
>>164546594

if you need to blast a large mana costing gold costing item that removes 2 items that give mana to team or hp SEPARATELY to the team for your own dumb self for a silence, fucking slark players are smarter with their self purge than a idiot with greaves mid game
>>
>>164546686
True, but the backpack almost completely negates that problem now.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 269x187px
>>164544514
Who doesn't?
>>
>>164546772
It's not a purge, it's a dispel you fuckin tard.
>>
>>164546801
you dont always have a team that relies on you having arcanes after the 25-30 minute mark anon
face it, youre talking about situational shit as if it wasn't situational, thats basically it
>>
>>164546801
you're bad
>>
File: 1478568300564.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478568300564.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>164546686
>The main reason to upgrade to Greaves is virtually always to get an additional slot
>in 7.01, the backpack patch
>self purge, 15 health regen and 15 armor are fringe benefits
>>
I enjoy playing DotA 7.01.
>>
>>164546914
there is literally no reason to build greaves for your own self to purge a stupid silence
>>
>>164546958
delete this
>>
>>164546898
Woweee it's still a soft dispel but without the slow of a purge you dumbass (same thing except purge is offensive and has a slow woah). Please tell me what else a support needs with gold? You can't even buy aether with that gold, an item that is good but you can marginalize just like greaves by saying "le 2k gold for cast range"
>>
File: 1476342342097.jpg (32KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476342342097.jpg
32KB, 750x750px
honestly not surprised how stupid some of you people are about turning two separate items into 1 for a purge mid game
>>
File: a happy fun time guy.png (71KB, 555x301px) Image search: [Google]
a happy fun time guy.png
71KB, 555x301px
>>164546984
Haha yeah bro, just let them silence you, whats the point you're a support you're just gonna die anyway haha, just give the excuse you were silenced and slowed lol
>>
File: 1442238853616.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442238853616.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>164514397
>Build Lotus Orb
>Use it on me or my allies at every single proper moment because it only has 9 seconds of effective cooldown
>The duration is massive 6 seconds of pure FUCK YOU
>Provides infinite amount of basic dispels through the game on you or allies
>Literally win the game by getting out game changing spell copies out of my enemy nonstop
>>
>>164546794
what hat does this?
>>
File: 1480133765471.jpg (33KB, 493x497px) Image search: [Google]
1480133765471.jpg
33KB, 493x497px
>>164547164
>Y-yeah i just blew my greaves to remove.. oh everyone died couldn't use muh mek.. i just ran out of mana cuz no manboots.. at least i remove silence and used my q and r.
>>
>>164547118
I bet you're the kinda retard that flames the guy who builds it against the Luna/SD lineup without taking consideration for what it does.
>>
>>164547182
I build Lotus Orb to fuck with BH. It makes him really sad when he can't keep Track on anyone, and BH sucks dick as a hero if he doesn't get his free maphack.
>>
File: Juggernaut[1].png (65KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Juggernaut[1].png
65KB, 256x144px
>this overpowered piece of shit has had 6 straight nerfs
>still walks up and 1v5s your entire team with 1 click then heals everyone up to full

Bravo valve simply Bravo
>>
Imagine Dota with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0_O2BXgG5o
>>
>>164547278
nice to projecting
>>
>>164546984
yeah bro why spent 1700 gold on a self purge when you can spend 3900 gold on bkb? xd
or how about 2.9k gold for euls, except you practically make yourself useless for 2.5 sec seconds
or how about dissassembling arcanes for lotus for 3.2k gold and lose the precious arcane boots in the process ^^
>>
>>164547268
The yellow/blue one.
>>
>>164547110
You want me to enumerate?

>wand
>tome of knowledge
>urn
>dust
>lace
>wards
>tear drop
>sentries
>medallion(7 armor at full health > 15 armor at 20% health)
>ghost scepter
>point booster
>vitality booster
>glitter cape

Probably others.
Eat shit faggot.
>>
>>164547371
you can't make enough money after getting mek and manaboots?

honestly trash. please dont reply to me.
>>
>>164547343
The downside is he's a fucking boring shit hero
>>
>>164547380
post a shot
>>
>>164547361
I don't play support I'm just saying you're the kind of dipshit who flames other roles without considering what it does.

I bet if magic ember was some unknown thing you would be losing your shit if your mid ember went veil/octameme build because you just can't fathom anything that isn't regimented. The 3k shitter attitude
>>
File: 1413764735779 (1).png (713KB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
1413764735779 (1).png
713KB, 800x552px
>>164547305
>enemy bh goes annoying as fuck arcanes mek blink force build
>lotus orb a target right before he uses track
>he has to fuck off for 30 seconds or things get personell
>>
>>164547509
again nice projecting
>>
>>164547556
shitter btfo-- thanks for reminding me this place is worse mmr average than leddir
>>
>>164547604
because you assume how i act to others base on a comment on 4chan, /d2g/ of all places, i am some mean asshole who yells at random people because of builds.

i wasn't just passing the "you're projecting" for fun, you don't know me but you can assume because that is all you can do

stay projecting
>>
File: Untitled.png (595KB, 619x740px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
595KB, 619x740px
>>164547493
>>
>>164547840
fortytakbirs.jpg
>>
>>164547840
LOL

60 MILLION DOLLARS!
>>
>>164548129
>>164547840
60 gorrillion and cant afford dentist baka
>>
File: Untitled.png (385KB, 522x644px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
385KB, 522x644px
>>164548258
>>164548129
BUT THERE IS A SECOND STYLE
THAT FIXES THIS SHIT
BUT THEY LEAVE THAT UGLY FUCKING FIRST STYLE WITH THE BIG JAW AS THE DEFAULT ONE
>>
>>164548417
Lmao thats just bugged for some reason
He still has the old lantern
>>
>>164548417
i cant even comprehend what is even going on with this game
where is the quality control
there just isn't anymore
like one month later 7.00 still full of bugs
>>
When will icefrog remove weaver? Worst bug in the game by far.
>>
File: vlcsnap-3085-08-05-21h26m16s805.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-3085-08-05-21h26m16s805.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
>late game storm
>Memepush lineup
>Not getting aghs
>>
>>164540096
spec
dusa
storm
>>
>>164540096
Chaos Meme
Sven
Spirit Breaker
>>
>>164548826
Thanks for giving my eyes aids
>>
>>164549154
You may thank poor dotastarladder_en (and xyclopz) stream quality :^)
>>
what would you do if you got a (You) but you hadn't posted
>>
File: 1465029251916.gif (545KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465029251916.gif
545KB, 720x405px
A N I M E
N
I
M
E
>>
>>164525048
Monkeyking with echo saber. :^)
>>
wtf spectree is SO SHITTY lmao
>>
Fee-fi-fo-fum
I smell the post of a gulagian
Be he thirdie or be he white
One thing for sure - he just ain't right
>>
>>164514721
He's only as strong due to the rod buff. I mean, he was good back then, but now he's just insane.
>Root
>free ult
>aghs
>GEE SKYWRATH WHY DOES AVILLIVA LET YOU HAVE 2 MYSTIC FLARES
But god damn is his damage output good with his INT scaling. Just stacking 2 talismans is amazing early game,.
>>
>>164514397
Why haven't people started to play roaming/support monkey king?

Your character doesn't need items to kill people, can roam effectively at level 1, can farm jungle during downtime/secure himself farm. Flying vision is also broken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZE-EUqnjqY
>>
>>164550314
tfw going support monkey
>Boots
>blink
>Tree hop blink tree hop
>bottom lane to mid in 2 seconds
>>
>>164549779
watch your FUCKING mouth about my waifu
>>
I just played with a magnus who ran down midlane to feed because he thought our team was stealing his items because he couldn't figure out how to get them out of his backpack.
>>
who is even on at these hours during the week

Aussies?
europeon NEETs?
Asians?
>>
>>164550424
no lifers
>>
>>164550461
oh shit it's just the tail end of ameriNEETs isn't it
>>
What buffs does Windrunner need? I am icefrog
>>
>>164550314
but your video isnt showing a monkey king roaming, its showing a monkey king with a euls scepter and lvl 10/11/12
>>
>>164550540
Bigger breasts
>>
>>164550540
+20 base dmg
>>
>>164550540
single target shackleshot lasts 0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2 seconds longer when under windrun
>>
>>164550540
Now that Powershot is fucking terrible for waveclear, it should have a lower mana cost.
>>
I think after years of research that we are able to conclude that the main problem with Dota is that it exists. How do we convince Valve to delete it?
>>
>>164550540
Level 25 talent makes focus fire a passive
>>
>>164514397
>lost 13/15 matches
I'm so bad haha;-;
>>
ruru
>>
Found a very cool bug!!!

Step 1. Go to your profile

Step 2. Go to edit profile

Step 3. Left click any of your 3 showcase items/trophies/heroes

Step 4. share the love :D
>>
>>164551091
don't do this it deletes your account
>>
>>164551091
WHAT THE FUCK I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME AND I CAN'T RECONNECT
>>
>>164551091
don't do this it has a :D attached to it
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04_04-01-01.png (6KB, 527x39px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04_04-01-01.png
6KB, 527x39px
icefraud
>>
>>164551237
i dont get the lvl25 agility talent meme on some agi carry heroes

why not something more interesting????
>>
>>164551296
It's to make up for the loss of +stats
>>
File: 1463474347988.jpg (151KB, 1114x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1463474347988.jpg
151KB, 1114x1900px
>>164550540
she needs to stop being so cute! its killing me
;___________________;
>>
>>164551237
thats it icefrog
you've gone too far
Im gonn build veil mjollnir atos jugg now and you cant do ANYTHING to stop me
>>
>>164551646
is veil and mjollnir the new mom sny of our time?
>>
>>164551237
So which is the right choice?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12026075
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04_04-15-04.png (14KB, 321x95px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04_04-15-04.png
14KB, 321x95px
>>164551745
+20 agi obviously
>>
dotards truly do put the "sub" in subhuman
>>
>anime avatar
>mic user
>>
>>164551915
That fucking never happens though
>>
if you type status in console during the game or pre-game, does it still give you everyone's steamids
>>
Dead thread
Dead game
>>
Dead Game
Dead Thread
>>
>>164534701
>>164534521
it's not the cone shape you fucking mouthbreathers, it's the fact that the cleave direction isn't random anymore
>>
>>164550540
She's really good in the laning phase, and she's really good in the lategame. The problem is that she has an enormous hole in her power curve that makes her useless for basically the entire midgame. Even after you get Aghanims, you would rather have Blink before you start coming to fights, and you need a damage item on top of that to really start coming online. It takes way too long to farm all that shit. Playing with a WR on your team feels like you have a bad Anti-Mage that just needs that one more item before they'll start actually helping the team.
>>
File: 1480994501430.gif (160KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480994501430.gif
160KB, 500x281px
what did she mean by this
>>
File: 1483107700083.png (170KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483107700083.png
170KB, 480x480px
Nice game dotards
>>
this new bulldog text to voice is making me feel funny
>>
File: 1482911135280.png (447KB, 930x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482911135280.png
447KB, 930x718px
>>164553893
>dota
>game
>>
tfw you suck at dota
>>
File: 0005.jpg (836KB, 3421x2475px) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
836KB, 3421x2475px
adelaide?
>>
>>164554049
eat shit and die
>>
>>164554049
>adelaide is a cute girl
explain this dotards
>>
File: 1412351286012.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1412351286012.gif
2MB, 260x260px
who's this champ?
>>
>>164554098
I saw sheever using that skin
>>
>>164554098
Nortrom the dragon knight
>>
>>164554098
glance value mage
>>
>>164554098
silencer
>>
WHY DOES MY TEAM KEEP PICKING SHITTY HEROS

HOW MANY TIMES DOES LINA MID HAVE TO LOSE
OR WEAVER CARRY
>>
File: 20170104181037_1.jpg (259KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170104181037_1.jpg
259KB, 1366x768px
help me
>>
File: 1479302209471.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479302209471.png
335KB, 633x758px
>bulldog changed the vocalizer voice
>>
>>164554313
>Tinker and Techies protecting uphill
>Timbersaw and necro are unkillable
>Cherry on the fucking top there's voodoo restoration

Should have abandoned right away desu
>>
>>164550540
her talents are dogshit and need changes, maybe give her a small int gain or damage increase
>>
>>164554405
it's entirely the techies
>>
File: light of the incoherent post.png (261KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
light of the incoherent post.png
261KB, 680x622px
>>164554313
>those talents
>that build
>>
File: 1483471100505.jpg (46KB, 422x353px) Image search: [Google]
1483471100505.jpg
46KB, 422x353px
>>164554313
>22 FPS
>>
>>164554628
>>164554674
Hahaha holy shit
>>
>>164554313
Honestly baffled at your build
You coulda gone AC Deso bkb, and have 5+ seconds to hit the tower and rax
Sure you die after avatar, but your team can 4v4 until you respawn, then do it again
but no, pipe and heart vs necro and timbersaw xDDD
>>
File: techiesthings.png (215KB, 302x288px) Image search: [Google]
techiesthings.png
215KB, 302x288px
>>164554313
had a match like this but longer and worse just a while ago

pic related
>>
So how exactly do I begin to become good at controlling multiple units? I would like to be able to play meepo and chen and Zet. How do people do it properly?
>>
File: 20170104182713_1.jpg (259KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170104182713_1.jpg
259KB, 1366x768px
Glorious +25.

>>164554628
>>164554921
We were getting memed on for the first 40 minutes by necro + tinker.
I picked up the pipe after blink to help combat the necro instagibbing people.
I didn't have any farm at all until the 100 minute mark, it was almost all passive gold and rare cs until that point.
>>
>>164555129
control groups
>>
>>164555147
Here is dotabuff.
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2892989876
>>
>>164555129
Only micro hero I play a shit ton is Zet but I use my control groups weirdly so I wouldn't suggest these but you just need control groups you're comfortable with to remember for the hero and the tempest.

I use 1 for my main, 2 for my tempest and tab for both.
>>
>>164555340
>tab for both.
the fuck do you use for regular tab switching?
>>
>>164554447
>+4 mana regen at level 10
>bad
Granted, the rest of her talents are shit that doesn't help her at all, but it's hard to say that she has a shit talent tree when she has a level 10 talent that's on par with Undying's 90 gpm.

>>164555129
Hero on 1, courier on 2, extra units on 2-6. Set your 'all other units' hotkey to tilde (the button to the left of 1). Then just practice.

Also edge panners have a noticeable disadvantage with micro in this game. Edge panning peasants gtfo.
>>
>>164555415
I turn it on if I play anything else but for zet you shouldn't be tab switching at all, you should get comfortable at switching to each one on demand
>>
>>164555147
>that base
>>
>>164555340
>>164555489
>>164555156
Thanks! Im going to enjoy practicing zet for a bit.
Tell me, can he still rat like a maniac with butterfly and stuff? How many items does he need before he can start doing damage to regen turrets?
>>
>>164555147
>>164555251
How the fuck are you over 4.5k, fucking aus servers
>>
>>164555561
>but for zet you shouldn't be tab switching at all
how the fuck do you handle your necros then?
>>
>>164555638
if I rat I just go manta/dragon lance after the obligatory boots>aquila>midas>travels

People will say you will feed illusion gold but your tempest starts to hit hard and can solo supports at that point so you usually direct more than one hero's attention when there's a tempest and 4 illusions shitting on their tower. Manta is also really good against stuff like storm/qop/sky. It all really depends because some games I need to go bloothorn/silver edge against shit like spectre, you just have to be versatile with knowing what items you need for their match up

>>164555881
because that's outdated and a bad build. Zet rightclick carry is literally the way to play now
>>
>>164555987
Actually I forgot to add maelstrom before the manta, oh well it's late and thread is ded
>>
>>164555987
Right, with that rightclick build can zet kill towers with backdoor protection or does it require more brute force
also i heard there is some kind of exploit with moonshard that you can do with the tempest double? How do you do that?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to know some stuff before I start spamming Arc
>>
>>164555718
That was 5k average AMMR which is like 12k European MMR or 15k American MMR.
You can flame all you want about the inferred inferiority you might have of my build, but you will clearly never understand the subtle nuances of it and that's why you're stuck as a lowly 3k player who thinks they belong in 5k.
When you regularly get queued with TI attendees you might have some substance to your claims, but you're just a nobody who will continue making the same mistakes and never understand how you can improve.
>>
Why is Bounty Hunter so fucking enjoyable to play?
>>
>>164556206
>also i heard there is some kind of exploit with moonshard that you can do with the tempest double? How do you do that?
buy MS, invoke double, eat double's shard, sell shard back on your main hero
free shard buff
>>
>>164556206
I really don't know, I've only back doored with divine on zet. Honestly I find Lycan to be the only hero that can legit backdoor by himself quickly before their team can tp to defend
>>
>>164556248
Is this a new pasta?
Im 5k MMR aus and i still get queued with dumbshits from the philipines or wherever the fuck they come from. Is au MMR really that advanced?
>>
File: 1363787081413.gif (3MB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
1363787081413.gif
3MB, 250x160px
>>164556248
Oh yeah aussie TI attendees, like team Archon
>>
>>164556389
uhh hello? undefeated at true LAN?
>>
>>164556292
Ahh , thanks for clearing that up. Appreciate it
>>
>>164556248
Sure son, it just takes a quick glance at the dotabuff you posted to notice that half of those, if not more, players are shit, just a quick glance at the item progression, timings and skill builds
>>
>>164556389
undefeated on true lan
>>
>>164554098
isnt that the legion arcana or smt
>>
>>164556278
You get to savor the time before you make the enemy look like a fool.
>>
>>164556389
true lan status = undefeated
>>
File: broodcountersmonkey.jpg (110KB, 1040x666px) Image search: [Google]
broodcountersmonkey.jpg
110KB, 1040x666px
brood counters monkey
>>
I just got reported by my mid in ranked 4k because he thought I was stealing his items despite them being in his backpack.
>>
>>164556925
thats what you get for not muting all chat
>>
Would doom be viable if he had 1 more point of base armor?
>>
>>164557058
Yes. What did they nerf on him since his scorched earth was OP?
>>
>>164556298
What's the lycan build these days?
Same as the old one? Vlads necro? Or do you damage now like deso and ac?
>>
>>164557107
Reduced damage on infernal blade, increased Doom CD, decreased Doom damage with aghs.
>>
>>164557107
doom (the ulti) got JUSTed
>>
>>164557186
vlads > blight stone > hotd (get the damage wolf or the troll skellington maker) > necro 3 > travels > assault cuirass > desolator > refresher > second necro 3
take the damage > strength > cooldown >lmao 4 wolf talents
>>
>>164556693
BROOD COUNTERS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: ooo.png (35KB, 499x79px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.png
35KB, 499x79px
gotards????
>>
>>164555489
How would that be useful. WR doesn't run out of mana with a bottle, especially now with 5 runes and memedrops
>>
File: y678678.png (1MB, 1166x702px) Image search: [Google]
y678678.png
1MB, 1166x702px
SHEEVERKEKS?????
>>
File: 4-chan-angry-feels.jpg (98KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-angry-feels.jpg
98KB, 633x758px
>battle pass is over
>no more quests and rewards n shit

I can't even be bothered playing this garbage game anymore, see ya in 3 months.
>>
>>164557370
desolator is useless that late in the game. Should you really get both vlads and hotd? they're support items you know and lycan already has regen, it's it better to just get one and then build more items after? I'm thinking vlads is outdated
>>
>>164558834
lel
vlad is literally the most cost efficient item to increase your deeps
>>
>>164558834
deso reduces building armor
>>
>>164558490
>another semmler and anders cast
wew lad
>>
>>164558870
>>164558892
okay sure. All the stats show people are maxing howl last. Is that really the way to go? it's a chen heal, and you prioritize wolves and passive more?
>>
>>164557370
what about echosabre? isn't that good? it slows down people so you can kill them faster with your summons during ult if they're running
>>
>making a come back
>Am is online but i';m chaos knight so i beat him out
>Our sand king blinks stuns him every time
>he has aghs
>sand kings stun stuns us ALL in a line
>wipes us
>go down mid after wiping them
>repeats it again
Yo this aghs stuff and people not listening is just plain amazing.
>>
>>164558834
deso reduces building armor
>>164558956
no
max wolves
max howl
if you are jungling go 1-0-2 then max wolves and howl, since you have to face tank a lot it really helps, if you are laning then either 1 or 0 points in feral impulse
>>
>>164559019
>fighting people
>>
>>164559067
okay. What do you think of midas?
>>
tfw veil ember is even more retarded than mirana scepter 1.0
why wasn this popular b4 lmao
>>
>>164559303
and it doesn't work. Ember does no damage this way unless you're already stomping and they have squishy int heroes.
>>
>>164559264
delays your shit too much
that 2000 gold is almost 2 necro book levels
once you have necro book you just push lanes wherever the enemy isn't
>>
>>164559504
what do you build if you wanna fight well too?
>>
File: 5fWk8ak.jpg (61KB, 483x495px) Image search: [Google]
5fWk8ak.jpg
61KB, 483x495px
>Gyro has 6 percent spell amp at level 10.
>Ember has FIFTEEN at level 10.
Fucking hell the state of Dota 2.
>>
>>164558490
>Even Sheever knows Dota is dying so she's desperately trying to branch out
>>
>>164559762
you build a different hero
>>
>tfw just came back and won when all seemed hopeless
>>
>>164560147
>CS:GO has a bright future
t. Gulagite
>>
>>164559390
>Ember does no damage this way
That's why his winrate is up like 6% since people started going this build, right?
>>
>>164560463
and it didn't even matter you know?
>>
>>164558490
Pansy is a literal qt or is that just a good picture?
>>
Does AM aghs reflect abyssal?
>>
>>164560463
>next game peruvian who runs down mid from min 1
enjoy the dota 2 no region lock mm experience
>>
>>164560659
Yes
>>
>>164560703
>runs down mid from min 1
be glad you got to play with RTZ
>>
does am aghs reflect axe call?
>>
>>164561030
No, only targeted spells, so if you target Lions and sand kings stun, it'll send the whole line skill shot directly back sandking hitting any in the path. Not sure if Nyx's can be targeted anymore i believe they removed that one. Anyways it's basically a linkins and targeted spells.
>>
>>164560587
Yeah she's a fine qt.
>>
The secret to win streaks is to wait ten minutes between matches so you don't get the same shitters you beat/ feeders on your team. Every time i do this i get to at least ten wins before i lose 2-3 times in a row...which causes me to decline further because i just salty requeue and lose even more.
>>
>>164561143
how do you block axe call?
>>
>>164561269
Be dueling or chronod and not void.
>>
ded gem
>>
>>164560461
>>164560592
>>164561028
I actually unironically want to inseminate these ponies
>>
File: 1478878923687.png (322KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478878923687.png
322KB, 700x700px
>>
>>164561506
N O T I T S
>>
>>164561506
What's Tracers girlfriend doing there?
>>
>>164514397
page 4

what?
>>
File: 1482222816446.jpg (110KB, 914x892px) Image search: [Google]
1482222816446.jpg
110KB, 914x892px
Is jak a good offlane hero?
>>
>>164562340
only against some.
if it's a melee core that isn't slark or life stealer and a support that isn't super dangerous like cm then he's really good
>>
>>164562848
Thanks
>>
>>164562340
yes. He can do anything except against heroes like storm spirit
>>
File: Immagine.png (392KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
392KB, 680x384px
So we are in the hand of this guy? Really makes you think.
>>
>>164562934
jesus fucking christ is that gabe
>>
>>164563078
its my neighbor
>>
>>164562934
that's not gaben
>>
>>164562280
shit senpai

*dabs*

that post

*crumps and dabs*

was lit!

*whips and nay nays*
>>
This is the deadest this general has ever been. Give 6.88 back before it's too late.
>>
>>164559047
I remember some anon here in d2g said that CK being outscaled late game.
Like,wtf
Really make you think,d2g is full of 1k shitstain
>>
>>164564296
I dont think anyone can beat CK late game
Hes a force of nature
>>
File: 1385602877427.gif (437KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1385602877427.gif
437KB, 245x245px
>>
File: 1475603080621.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475603080621.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>164551992
>mfw hav umaru pic and always pant on mic when running away from enemys at like 10 hp
>>
File: 1385603002503.gif (413KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1385603002503.gif
413KB, 245x245px
>>
>zai
>good
>>
Who /jumpship/ to AoE here? It has a stabel community and sort of active proscene, the new expansion is a blast!
>>
>>164559303
>My autistic ember goes veil>BoT>blink>octarine build against a meepo
>We lose because meepo can literaly hit tower and ember is useless outside of locking him in 1 place with chains
>If he went for BF and x2 daedalus this would not happen

cancer
>>
>>164565426
Bf ember is shit now, ur better off buying a maelstrom
>>
>>164514721
I've even seen him banned several times he is considered good in higher tier ranked
>>
>>164565365
i would play AoE more often if the key mapping, controls, settings, etc. werent the same as they were in the 90s. what the fuck? just update the shit.
>>
File: 97.jpg (112KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
97.jpg
112KB, 700x583px
What is your opinion of Traxex?
>>
>>164565670
>bf ember shit
>against fucking meepo
>>
What was the Lich mid build again?
Phase > Mek > Veil > Mjo > Bloodthorn?
>>
Why was craggy exterior nerfed?
>>
ded
>>
>>164527173
>i did well once xd
>>
>>164565365
WE
>>
>>164536071
What actually happens is you just fucking throw your dead body at the enemy with no way to escape.
If you want to nuke just pick a real nuker and be fucking useful.
>>
>>164567181
>>164567181
>>164567181
>>
>>164525048
>Huskar
>>
>>164547182
>octarine + lotus orb + blademail
Reactive armor jack.
>>
File: 1475459043697.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475459043697.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
>>164516921
>Anonymous account because scared
>Normal match making
>Playing against 2k, 3k and 4k shitters
>"I promise guys I'm gudd :DD"

Seriously bro, nobody is taking you seriously.
Thread posts: 735
Thread images: 154

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.