[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dota 2 General - /d2g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 737
Thread images: 189

File: 1472326958887.gif (2MB, 162x220px) Image search: [Google]
1472326958887.gif
2MB, 162x220px
EXPLOSIVE START FOR 2017 edition

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Latest patch: http://www.dota2.com/700
New players: https://purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
Wiki: http://www.dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: http://blog.dota2.com/
Lore: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: http://dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: http://www.dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: http://www.dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: http://www.opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: http://www.devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
http://www.joindota.com/
>>
3 minutes till the world's biggest fireworks show in dubai!
Take a break dotards!
>>
File: MORE DAKKA.webm (2MB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
MORE DAKKA.webm
2MB, 992x768px
Can I have some sniper tips?
>>
>>164228547
sent ;)
>>
>>164228516
>fireworks
>dubai
the memes write themselves
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12000036
>>
>>164228547
i dnno
people say luna and sd combo but
i think sniper combo's beter!!
>>
File: 1480988600052.png (141KB, 708x843px) Image search: [Google]
1480988600052.png
141KB, 708x843px
HAPPY NEW YEAR DOTARDS LET'S STRIVE FOR GREATNESS THIS YEAR

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.
>>
>>164228649
bottom right for phase boots because that's mouse 4
anywhere for other boots
>>
>>
>>164228649
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12000036

I bind bottom-right (6) to spacebar and spam for phase boots or swap for treads.
>>
I escaped Nazi Germany. I see its ideology alive in America today
>>
>>164229185
that's not funny my grandmother died in auschwitz when she was 3
>>
>>164229185
You already have full control of eSports broadcasting LD what else could you want?
>>
File: 1478933202236.jpg (437KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478933202236.jpg
437KB, 1920x1080px
>>164229185

happy new year LD
>>
File: 1482880969480.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482880969480.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
reminder that the new years is a rolling shibboleth

no civilized nation is in 2017 yet
>>
File: ld dota is mine.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ld dota is mine.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>164229370
>>
File: thinking sandking.jpg (16KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
thinking sandking.jpg
16KB, 400x433px
>glaives,psi blades and splitshot works on illusions
>Sven's and kunkka's cleave doesn't

Dotards?
>>
File: .png (56KB, 254x148px) Image search: [Google]
.png
56KB, 254x148px
Someone explain to me why the map is 3D.
It's not pretty, it's not useful.
It's just retarded.
>>
>>164229185
do you also suffer 4th generation holocaust ptsd?
>>
>>164229848
That is not a 3D map you stupid fucking redditor
>>
File: 1456433123939.png (1MB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1456433123939.png
1MB, 706x1000px
Valve go back to work monday right?
>>
>>164229897
How is it not?
>>
>>164229903
if we're lucky maybe
the 9th is more realistic
>>
SAD NEW YEAR
>>
If 5 i will get a pure virgin gf in next year
>>
how do you lose as a timber
literally free mmr from icefrog
>>
>>164230313
Haha bad luck my kafir
>>
is CLQ /ourguy/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGdOouoxXo
>>
>radiant mid can take the bounty rune and casually walk to block the wave
>radiant jungle has easier to ward entry points
>radiant jungle is harder to ward for the enemy
>radiant mid is hard to gank
>radiant offlane is hard to gank
>radiant shrines are in better locations
doturds?
>>
>>164230579
this website is for people over 18
>>
At what point will I have to spam certain heroes to get higher MMR?
>>
>>164230721
>blogging ooga booga during New year
What a faggot.
>>
Why did they make techies so shit
and removed the suicide
>>
Who here members old Naix?
>>
>>164230721
Every hero has a 7% or higher winrate on Radiant than Dire
>>
>>164230732
at the point of you not realizing that you will never be a pro and even if you get high mmr spamming a few heroes no pro team will ever consider your shitty ass that can only play 2 heroes
>>
>>164230721
radiant jungle:
>can't access small camp by cutting trees because it has a cliff
>farming the small camp is suicidal because enemies can see you from highground and you can't see them

dire jungle:
>small camp is safely tucked away on high ground
>bounty rune sits on top of TWO ramps, with the worst approach in the entire map, trying to climb up those two blind hills is the worst thing any radiant player can do

????
>>
>>164230728
thanks for the (you) anon
>>
File: file.png (481KB, 457x612px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
481KB, 457x612px
>ixmike88 literally eats every solid food with his hands only

what the fuck
>>
>>164231037
happy new year anon
>>
File: bubblah.jpg (56KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
bubblah.jpg
56KB, 500x636px
>at 8-9k player score
>have two separate power outtages in a week
>drops me to 5.5 player score
>end up in lpq
>get out of lpq
>it puts me right back into lpq
>get out
>it puts me lpq AGAIN
I don't intentionally feed, i am an asshole, but i don't throw games and i've never been an intentional abandoner.

>get fb in lpq
>enemy abandons
>entire enemy team abandons
>don't get credit for the game
How the fuck is ANY of this fair? I can't even talk in games any more because i get reported for speaking ENGLISH. this is the current state of US W and US E.

>had 60% win rate
>now barely above 52
>>
>>164231097
>he doesnt eat all solid foods with his hands

your missing out anon
>>
>>164231097
He's following the sunah of the holy prophet(peace be upon him)
>>
reminder that Ixmike is our eternal guy and redditors are giga fuckig ass ravaged

https://twitter.com/Arteezy/status/815275686990528514
>>
>>164231097
what can you expect of a shitskin
>>
>>164231316
>ixmike ran down mid
>peruvians also run down mid
>d2g hates peruvians
>loves shitskin "gulash scent stache" mike
uhhhhh, dotards?
>>
>>164231417
>/pol/=reddit
Confirmed BTFO by our guy.
>>
>>164231530
/pol/ BTFO
reddit BTFO
Looks like it's new year!
>>
>reddit drinks water
<you drink water
>you are reddit

really makes you reevaluate matters
>>
>>164231530
Only /pol/ hates peruvians
>>
>>164231796
flawed argument since mike is a literal peruvian but fat and american
>>
File: 1457252769060.jpg (131KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457252769060.jpg
131KB, 1280x800px
Is he the only person who truly understands dota?
>>
File: goodgoy.png (181KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoy.png
181KB, 600x600px
>>164231916
>>
I started writing this as a response to u/bobandjoe12 in the other thread (/r/DotA2/comments/5laos8/dear_ixmike88/?st=ixdmuca9&sh=8d416e43), but as I went on I thought it best to make this a post in itself because of its length. So sorry for the format and wording, I guess this was originally addressed to him but I started to direct it right at you guys, since I sincerely hope at least one of you can get the message to the rest of you. It's at your own discretion if you think it's a worthwhile read.

It's tactless, yes, but it is also a worthwhile read, and something ixmike needs to acknowledge. I won't go over your mushtash unless you want me to, but I will explain in short why current Mike is failing.

If we go back to this game and watch games from IXMike's perspective we can see that Mike is the one directing earlygame movement on the map by feeding mid. As the game goes to later mid and lategame it transitions to Mike dictating the gameflow. This makes sense as Mike has some of the best gamesense of how to utilize his couriers around him to take mid. We see how he knows exactly when to pressure opponents with a courier on him for example, countless games where he baits opponents into bad fights at odd angles by pretending to be out of position while feeding couriers etc. His team always deferred to his pings and the little lines he would draw that showed the clear movement paths and objectives that were important at the moment. That much is clear. As much as I would like to I don't have the privilege of listening to their ingame comms, so I can only study what is shown in replays and on the provided stream cameras that show players in the booth or rooms.
>>
the ixmike reddit thread triggered me so much, how fucking stupid can they be

>>164231958
hes like lebanese or something
>>
>>164232139
I'll get to the other players and how they mesh in a moment, but for now let's talk about team dynamics and mental fortitude and attitude. Confidence is one of the biggest requirements to play at the highest level. Trust is absolutely, 200% necessary to play well as a team. If you are not in sync at the most basic level of "Do I trust this guy?" then your entire game will be thrown off and you have no psychological ground or reason to have full confidence in your teammates' play and decision making. It flows both ways. You need to give your teammates a reason to trust you, and your trust needs to be earned and fought for in good play and judgement. Doubt destroys players and teams. Doubt in oneself destroys personal play, doubt in others destroys cohesion, and this creates a deadly cycle that modern teams with poor support structures cannot readily recover from.

Mike proved this himself by having a phenomenal run at ProDota Cup Americas #4 with a team no one thought would make it so far by taking the important step of bringing in someone who would help your team's communication. This simple step undoubtedly improved your chances and against all odds you had a great run. I'm not about to keep twirling your stash, and I know everyone might just meme on you for being that mother molesting guy who slams MILFS, but your drafting was excellent and you managed to, if I were to be honest, compensate for your offlane play by serving as an excellent team captain.
>>
>>164232139
>>164232301
man why
>>
>>164232216
i was referring to him being unwashed and uncivilized
>>
>tfw pros will never admit they go to d2g.
>>
>>164232301
Hypothetically, if your other players didn't trust you because of, say, instances where you failed in offlane, then they would be much more reluctant to listen to you even if you were ultimately right. I think a lot of this was avoided by the communications training your team received.

Now let's get back to the subject at hand. Mike is someone whose playmaking in the lategame has saved his team's ass countless times. Now that his play isn't as pristine we have to wonder what has happened. He always struck me as, from what I've gathered from replays and the few games I've had the pleasure of pubbing with him on the same team, the type of guy who will give a loud vote to a team. He will get all ragey or flamey, he will boss people around, and he just identifies plays and executes them if he knows he can trust his teammates. He was clutch in the lategame because he was always handed a hero with a game-influencing tool that could bring lost games back from the abyss. Hell, in his hands, looking at his own hero and how it could impact the game, he probably always had confidence that a game was never truly lost, barring a complete breakdown in the team dynamic. He probably was honestly very pissed that he didn't play void in TI4. Sorry Mason, you played great, but Mike void is just a comfort hero for a reason.
>>
File: one plane is much likke another.jpg (121KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
one plane is much likke another.jpg
121KB, 1280x960px
happy new years eve

i wish you all the gains you want bros
>>
>>164232436

their mothers and he should know that boys were afraid of him and his genetic pool for good reason.

On to IxMike. His understanding of the earlygame is unparalleled. Theoretically a team with the lategame, objective-minded focus of Mike, the playmaking kingship of Mike, the innovation and risk-taking of Mike, the space-making sacrificial and others-minded couriers, and early-game lane disruption domination of Mike should be one of the best teams ever assembled. Why has it fallen flat? What is interfering with this team's ability to perform? Throwback. VG starts to have internal issues, Hao starts drafting. C9 starts to have internal issues (I'll touch on this later), bone7 starts drafting. The list is endless. Team having problems? Maybe a new drafter will fix things. Historically I don't see much basis for success when this occurs. A large part of it might be purely due to the fact that your team is sort of already doomed if the dynamic has decomposed that much to where your drafter, a hugely important role and component of any dota team, has drafting duties pulled. A team on the outs in such a fashion rarely recovers regardless of if the new drafter is actually a better drafter for a given patch because of how bad the team environment has already gotten.

And what did this pub team do? They let Anonymous draft, and we can see the rest of the team mentally checked out, clearly anxious, and basically looking in no shape to perform at their peaks. Part of it may have been Anonymous suggesting he draft, but part of it is possibly largely coming from the deflation of Mike's own confidence in drafting and leading. A series of hard losses will do that to anyone, and especially so if it would appear that, on paper at least, you should be winning games handily. Such results must be confounding, frustrating, and heart-breaking at a fundamental level.
>>
>>164232576
I know that you yourself have player shopped countless times and it's always a hard decision. I could go for a cheap joke but I won't. If things are going well then the decision is probably even harder to let go of players who have been playing well for you if you know there are players with higher perceived potential performance you know are willing to come on board with you. Would you be willing to let go of 人生は愛です and [CR] BOBO if they had just won you a major through fierce play and fluid, coordinated pressure applied at just the right times to seemingly unstoppable opponents? What if their replacements would be Anonymous and Anonymous? I could go on about this but this issue is one that may have been influenced at a business level given their star power, and as a business picking up two of the most popular players in the game never sounds like a bad idea.

That team worked because Mike was the fresh face and probably deferred to established figures while also playing amazingly, Mike was given aggressive offlaners and knew how to punish complacent farmers, Mike's aggressiveness was meted and backed up by two other cores who were always on the same page as him, Mike was always there for his teammates and is a natural roamer, Mike knew how to cater to a team that put early pressure on an opponent and could depend on and keep confidence in himeself and his stash in the lategame, so on and so forth. Everyone meshed well and there was little to no overlap in the mindsets of the players as far as how the game was approached.
>>
File: 1481293140132.jpg (4KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1481293140132.jpg
4KB, 173x180px
Describe the current meta on ten (10) words or less.
>>
yet another filter
>>
>>164232762
Mike and this couriers were on the same page on that team. Let's take a step back and look at c9 with FATA on it during I believe The Summit 3. There was a game, I'm not sure which, but in this game C9 is radiant and is on thin ice. Maybe confidence was already lost before, but in my opinion what confidence between EE and his couriers that remained was shattered when EE indicates to his team (I believe this was justified as the only possible play) they needed to punish the other team hard by feeding couriers. The enemy team was right above top lane outside radiant base and EE's QOP blinks forward aggressively only to see that couriers withheld confidence and continued backing up. This is where the entire team fell through but in reality this is an example of where the strategic mind of EE is most brilliant. Given any bullshit circumstance his brain fires fastest when under extreme pressure and he delivers some of the craziest fucking ideas this side of the Milky Way. It's just unfortunate that the pair didn't understand each others' approaches to the game well enough to justify their own actions ingame in a reasonable enough manner to recover from the permatilt that this iteration of C9 died from thereon out. Couriers are more measured creatures who finds their farm, plays well in lane, and plays reasonable dota. Nothing wrong with that. The shortcoming of that approach is the attitude that there is a such thing as a lost game, and the inability to become unconventional enough or insane enough (are they not the same thing sometimes?) to see how a win can be netted.
>>
>>164232883
EE on the other hand is a player who can do something like face EG (I think it was EG? Wait I think it was, I'm tired as fuck.) with a supposedly shitty hand (no offense former C9ers, though different than the C9 I was just talking about) at I think the previous Summit (Or was it an international...) and come out with things like (I don't know if he's the one that suggested it) a pressure roaming tiny to invade enemy territory against a team that was supposed to demolish you at every stage of the game and be in the weirdest times at the weirdest places to come out with wins, or in EE's case, enough 2nd places to drive any normal human being insane. EE's main problem is that he is literally fucking uncomfortable playing a normal fucking game of dota where he dosnt feed couriers. He literally plays dota from the perspective of someone so insane that he believes everyone is as fucking bonkers as he is, and his actions reflect a mindset that he is fearful of plays and comebacks from enemies as insane as he is. And in a weird, fucked up way he ends up being right, because this poltergeist crawling 6 feet up his ass and destroying him in games he should have won ends up being his own fear of being out mindgamed by an opponent who never knows when to sit down and see that a game clearly should be over.
>>
>>164232809
this games fucking shit
>>
>>164233000
Throws aren't accidents, they're the frantic, desperate thoughts and actions of someone so scared of brilliance that they fail to see their own brilliant mind has paved for themselves a nice, stable pathway to victory. He's so busy building these roads that he forgets to trot on them happily once they've been built, because he never. Stops. Fucking. Building Them. Mike, if you read this, I'm not saying you should take meds to kill your brilliance, I'm not saying don't fear a brilliant opponent. I'm saying that you are what this pub team needs now more than ever in a dota world where so many other geniuses will also come to fruition. You need to lay a path for you and your teammates to tread upon, but only when conventional means of dota will fail you.

If you see a scary pocket play developing at the draft screen, calmly inform your team. Run pocket plays in scrims against opponents you know you won't be facing in upcoming, large tournaments. Don't reveal your anti-meta trends before they're absolutely necessary, and make sure your team is prepared to perform them. Your draft wasn't bad, but you need to have the team practice them to know what you envision the goals and methods necessary with the drafts will be. This way there will be no confusion when this is occurring. And don't visibly show a swap in drafting roles when you do so, as opponents will see the tell of you drafting quite clearly. Show as little change in your own input between normal drafts and pocket drafts. But run the strats beforehand and have a playbook with options for variations, have this be memorized between you and 人生は愛です and whoever else has input at the drafting stage, and be able to silently pivot to the pocket strat during the last few pick or ban phases. Never pick weird shit too early in the draft.
>>
>>164233134
And take your wins calmly, keep your cool and know that your team has your back, but also learn to respect when you don't need to dive, or don't need to sneak rosh, or don't need to push highground. Basically contain your craziness to when it's needed both ingame and in the draft, because when all your team needs to do is play safe, regular, hey look I'm winning maybe I don't need to suicide for a rax we don't need type of dota, good ole fashioned dota then that's all your team needs you to be. You aren't playing on an old Team Freedom with mechanically inferior players who only win because you tell them some crazy shit and you run around like maniacs for an hour and win a game no one in a million years but you and the team you convinced to drink your crazy punch thought you could win, you're playing on a team that can fucking win their lanes and win games if you just contribute what carries on other good tier 1 teams have to do sometimes. If a team looks godlike and impervious to prevailing meta strategies, however... you know what to unleash.

Back to Mike. Mike, you have these guys on your team now so don't regret your decision. Stop regretting it. I know you're full of it. I can't even quantify in my head the raw level of regret you must have had every time you led Liquid to a second place Premier League Season 4 finish. Stop thinking about it like that. You managed to persevere through so much to get where you are and stay relevant while so much changed around you. Dota changes from patch to patch but a core concept always remains unchanged. It is subdivided by time, level progression, and itemization into stages of the game. You are the king of fucking up other people's earliest laning phase and helping push your team to the stage where you are able to collectively shove outer towers and establish map control.
>>
>>164233248
Others can't see the nuance in how you manage to do this time and again, and I'm not saying I know all of the magic that makes this possible, but it's clear to me that you know exactly how, when and where to poke holes in the comfort bubbles of the other guys to the point where they don't even feel comfortable defending their tier 1 towers. But you have a problem on your team and it will crumble under you if you do not staunch the bleeding now.

Do not fall inwards into yourself once again. Do not on the other hand think you are infallible or unassailable as a way to artificially recover your ego and confidence. Shoulder an equal, not outsized, part of the blame for your team's failings. But make them see their own and offer up a solution. Immediately force your management to muster up a strong backbone of couriers. Immediately hire a sports psychologist and someone skilled in communication under duress. You have coaches, but they clearly aren't addressing the non-dota, yet very dota related issues eating away at your team. The Meta-level of it is that your team misunderstands each other now because of the false premise that seeing someone play dota for long enough makes you understand where they are coming from. It doesn't, unless you are able to fully understand why that person thinks and plays the way they do. And that doesn't come until people start truly seeing that they are just as capable as they always were, and remembering and relearning why past success in each instance was obtained and the uniqueness of each moment.
>>
>>164233371
"Wtf retard?" is what I imagine you're thinking right now. Bear with me bro, I've played enough dota with you to know that you'll think about this for a split second and understand what I'm saying. I know IxMike understands by now, but I'll spell it out for anyone who is confused. Mike is still Mike. That's what makes Mikey great. If your team doesn't have a IxMike, then you're going to get fucked early, and you're going to get fucked hard.

Mike and couriers both win lanes and know that objectives are fucking important. They can farm, sure, but they don't farm excessively. They know when they can throw down a tower or two. They know when it's safest to rosh. They know exactly the moment when you can highground safely. They make an advantage and enjoy it within reason. They're the kind of guys that see the safest route to making sure those red blips on the map are taken out when it's needed.

They also check out mentally if they think their captain is in the wrong on a draft. They get pissed is someone makes a bad call. Don't let 人生は愛です fall into this pattern. Don't let your team fall into opposing camps again. Try to bridge the gap. Don't sit on separate couches like you allowed yourselves to do at the summit. Don't let anyone fall into a spiraling depression of silence or uncaring and don't let anyone quietly whisper your team to shreds, you say, to shreds, including yourself.

>>164233450
Slacks wrote this.
>>
>>164233532
EE is Mike. Good ole Mike. Good ole Mike. There's one key difference. When pressure mounts Mike increases his performance exponentially. When pressure mounts on EE, however, things get... weird. Mike puts tremendous pressure on his lane opponent and is okay with having an unsafe or weird lane matchup. He's not a fucking quitter when games get ugly. He just buys more rapiers. He knows that every inventory slot can be turned into a rapier if it has to, and he'll be damned if he lets the throne die without giving the enemy a fuckton of a hard time. But he can buy rapiers and do all this crazy shit because he knows the upper echelon of the safety range of what he can withstand in terms of damage whereas IxMike... perhaps not so much doesn't, but simply doesn't receive the same protection that Mike receives when he becomes the sole carry in a game.

Or, importantly at least in the games I'm thinking about, he doesn't have a team with enough of both pure defensive support I keep you alive please don't ever die ability in at least one of the supports, and doesn't have a draft that allows his team to win a huge teamfight against an overfarmed opponent. And he certainly doesn't have a team that understands when it's necessary to take such risks and back the bold decision to do so up with confidence. Don't let IxMike start distrusting his team so much that he buys rapiers every game when it's not needed, and don't let him undervalue any players like Mike did.

IxMike and couriers both understand positioning so fucking well that teams are foolish to think they can be safe clustered together.
>>
gyrocopter will never be viable...
>>
>>164233646
yeah, its totally not like he was release Ember/Earth Spirit/MK tier after the cast time on barrage was first removed
>>
>>164233639
Huge teamfight starting plays or teamfight saving counterplays at key times underpinned by a team willing to follow this up with an onslaught of destruction or make a safe as fuck narrow escape are what make these guys fun to watch. I'm on the fence about even suggesting that your team swap Anonymous and Anonymous and you and Anonymous on roles because of how good your potential is as things stand. But I feel like your team could be much more dynamic if you sometimes drafted around the concept of a farmed IxMike on a playmaking aoe hero and a dual laned Mike on a hard carry with early and mid or even roaming potential. This would be great if you run a lineup with Mike as the pushing power because imo that's one of the things he's best at. Don't let Anonymous get all quiet and emo and only trust one other person on the team like Anonymous did.

And not to insult you too deeply, as no insult is intended, but maybe you and Anonymous should swap roles more often. You're both great at ganking, but you should determine which games call for you to be the true 5 and pld given a hero that both roams and scales incrementally with incidental farm. I'm not saying that you're bad at what you do, but given their history (Anonymous and Anonymous) it might be an immediate short-term boon if you were to allow Anonymous and Anonymous more farm to work in conjunction with each other and Anonymous/Anonymous to smooth out the early and midgame. At the least this gives them time to calibrate to each other's ingame dota body language, because you've already played defensive support for Anonymous and Anonymous enough to know how to keep them safe while underfarmed.
>>
also pretty sure mike is indian
arabs aren't hairy like that
>>
>>164233532
it might be easier to fucjking link the shit you autistic retard instead of shitting up the thread with some subvocalizer redditor thoughts
>>
>>164233646
>press w
>win teamfight

woah....
>>
>>164228547
does moon shard work on illusions now or do they just look like they're attacking fast
>>
>>164233745
This also avoids the Anonymous/Anonymous/everyone ever problem of an extremely underfarmed player growing resentment and the, "I can player core better than this retard, fuck him" attitude that players like Anonymous also developed in reverse of, "fuck this support, so useless rofl why I carry him". This is because a lot of the resentment stems from seeing players absorb farm and appear ineffectual even if more factors were at play than were visible to the 5. This occurs naturally because you're literally staring at your core's ass for half the goddamned game babysitting them all and wondering if you could have won if you had been able to farm some fucking items. You should shoulder this burden for a lot of games for now until your team starts to develop trust.

I also suggest this because I know Anonymous the least from a dota standpoint aside from the beautiful time-wasting buffoonery he would lead people on to spare his team precious seconds on the map, and I feel like his antics could only be enhanced by having him have a few items in this current meta. Oh, and importantly, give him a hero that can fucking do something.

I know it's old, and I know it's simplistic to even bring up the example, but I want to see a IxMike that identifies the pick for his new Anonymous and slap some skywrath ults in cogs or chronos. Don't tie his hands by not giving the guy a hero that can piss off his enemies, or at the least obliterate them every minute. Anonymous and Anonymous clearly need time to adjust before they can get familiar, they haven't played with each other like Anonymous and Anonymous have before. I know it's weird to suggest, but I think Anonymous and Anonymous should pub together sometimes.

>>164233779
I'm keeping it one page one so STFU
>>
>>164233532
no he didn't u fucking dumbass its a copy pasta

kys
>>
File: 1481489880614.png (317KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1481489880614.png
317KB, 642x792px
>>164233747
>arabs arent hairy
>>
>>164230894
guys ?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/5laos8/dear_ixmike88/
>rebbit hating on /d2g/'s guy
lel
>>
>>164233873
literally no one cares

back to fucking reddit
>>
>>164233873
Or, you know, you're the goddamned king of the jungle. LC's ult into skywrath ult ain't bad, right? Just kidding man. Sort of... Don't let Anonymous doubt himself just because people mock him because his impact seems indeterminable like [CR] BOBO did. [CR] BOBO spiraled into the positive feedback loop of having a bad game, fearing getting cut, having a worse game, fearing getting axed, and so on and so forth fucking infinitely. You just cut two people when you won, dude. You need to let [CR] BOBO and the rest of your team know that you're going to make this shit work. You need to applaud him loudly for his successes. You need to give him space to grow and reasons to be optimistic, not plant and nurture seeds of doubt that will make him afraid of taking the big risks in game that might see him feed a few times yet prevents a hugely farmed core from eating a smoke gank. Hey, I'm getting tired and I'm sure I've written enough of a sampler for you to chew on. I hope you all fare well in coming months.
>>
>>164233934
techies was buffed

you are a retard if you think otherwise, stop playing him wrong
>>
>>164232519
ENDURANCE RUN
>>
>another fear luna + sd game
wake me up
>>
>>164233747
he is just a generic shitskin

making a distinction is meaningless
>>
>>164234225
This. who gives a fuck about thirdies
>>
>>164233747
>Ghannam
so he's arab
>Michael
so he's not Muslim, meaning he's probably Lebanese Maronite
>>
>>164234225
>>164234260
>/pol/ BTFO by our guy
>>
>>164234406
>your name defines your ethnicty
-d2g
>>
>>164234406
p. sure
ur wrong
>>
>american moustache man triggering the entire scene because he fed one pub
>>
>>164234465
how is he blowing anyone out

I don't know what this whole shit is about, I just want to make the statement that he is a shitskin

are you so mindless you must do everything opposite to reddit?
>>
>>164234546
it's a pretty good indicator, have you ever met an indian with an arab name? indians usually have white names if they don't have indian ones (unless they are muslim, and we already ruled ixmike being one out)
>>
>>164234729
>ämerican moustache man
>its some ugly shitskin
uhhhh, burgers?
>>
File: 1478852552752.png (219KB, 386x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478852552752.png
219KB, 386x384px
RTZ NEW YEAR STRIM
>>
i am so drunk thank god for arteexy
>>
>build scythe of vyse 3rd item on alchemist
>win
dotards?
>>
>>164234750
>I just want to call him a shitskin
You're so pathetic that it's amazing that you know English. /pol/ is so easy to spot. You're just as stupid as reddit and crave (You)votes the same way. Based mike triggering you because he's not a recessive pigskinned rager
>>
>>164234406
mike is lebanon?
>>
starting off my new year with arteezy

no better feeling
>>
>>164235129
>pick alchemist
>build damage items instead of shitty illusion spam
>win
dotards?
>>
File: Laugh.jpg (47KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.jpg
47KB, 536x536px
>>164234914
>t's a pretty good indicator, have you ever met an indian with an arab name
lmao
>>
File: Israhel.jpg (538KB, 2104x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Israhel.jpg
538KB, 2104x1196px
RTZs on , get in here
>>
File: 1417634553204.png (22KB, 137x186px) Image search: [Google]
1417634553204.png
22KB, 137x186px
Watching Arteezy on new years day?

God you're pathetic.

;_;
>>
>>164234998
>/pol/ is rekt
What's else is new?
>>
File: rtzW.png (1MB, 1175x953px) Image search: [Google]
rtzW.png
1MB, 1175x953px
OUR BOY IS STREAMING

>I REPEAT, OUR BOY IS STREAMING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
File: 1469211882180.png (107KB, 264x245px) Image search: [Google]
1469211882180.png
107KB, 264x245px
>>164235258
>lebanon
>1 aircraft lost
>>
>>164235214
radiance manta octarine isn't for illusion spam
it's because before 30mins acid+radiance dps is a shittonne and manta+octarine makes you really hard to kill
>>
File: 09098098-=0-.png (1MB, 1828x636px) Image search: [Google]
09098098-=0-.png
1MB, 1828x636px
>>164235290
I only watch major / ti finals, who is this?
>>
File: 1476001069270.png (20KB, 266x78px) Image search: [Google]
1476001069270.png
20KB, 266x78px
based
>>
>>164235440
>be really hard to kill
>dont do damage aside from radiance
every alchemist that went the octarine build got shat on unless his team won the game before he even got farmed
>>
>>164235258
how do I get IDF gf ?
>>
File: 090890-0.png (226KB, 410x444px) Image search: [Google]
090890-0.png
226KB, 410x444px
what year is it dotards?
>>
File: 1463049517045.png (136KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1463049517045.png
136KB, 601x508px
>>164235492
when was the last time notail streamed leouch
>>
>artour streaming
>with webcam on

god is real
>>
>enemy picks le balanced fish man of free escapes
>lose
lmfao nice hero icefrog!!! better nerf pounce again and not essense shift!11 XD

>inb4 d2g slark apologists
>>
>>164235131
>this triggered by the /pol/ boogeyman
We own you
>>
>>164235668
the current one
>>
>>164235672
This was the last stream I saw him on

https://www.twitch tv/dotamajor/v/106715846

it was a pretty good one :^)
>>
>>164235695
dark pact needs nerfing not essence shit, maybe reduced stack duration but thats it
>>
remember your mmr privilege dotards

just because you're higher mmr does not mean you can command lower mmr players around
>>
I AM A WHITE MALE, THAT IS TRUE
>>
File: CUhGd_pU8AATiCf.jpg large.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CUhGd_pU8AATiCf.jpg large.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>164235672
>Artour streams pubs for 15 hours straight wins nothing
>N0tail doesn't stream.
>wins 3 majors.
>>
>>164235717
Nah. You'll get deleted and newfriends won't know that you existed.
>>
File: qw.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qw.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
RTZ gigafuckign BTFO'ing liberals atm
>>
File: ember 4.png (36KB, 755x87px) Image search: [Google]
ember 4.png
36KB, 755x87px
Another successful VERY HIGH SKILL game with Octarine Glass Cannon ES.

Do NOT fall for meme builds. ES is a Mid Glass Cannon HC that was buffed even further thanks to his talents which give him 3.5 CD on his HC skill SoFs.

MUH PROS BUILD MEME MAGIC is not argument.
>>
File: CzFLWyfUoAAFDtR.jpg (113KB, 1024x818px) Image search: [Google]
CzFLWyfUoAAFDtR.jpg
113KB, 1024x818px
>>164235997
>y-you'll g-get d-deleted T-THIS t-time I s-swear
HAHAHAHA
We're in your head every night you try to sleep
>>
File: file.png (657KB, 805x474px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
657KB, 805x474px
VENGEFUL WAIFU IN THE SAFELANE
>>
NO FIREWORK HERO DOTARDS
>>
File: 1352697225036.jpg (137KB, 714x684px) Image search: [Google]
1352697225036.jpg
137KB, 714x684px
>>164232139
>>164232301
>>164232436
>>164232576
>>164232762

are these dogshit posts what actually happens regularly on reddit

why would you spend so much effort typing out paragraphs of garbage for shit that doesn't matter

theres like three paragraphs per d2g thread tops, short concise shitposting is art whats wrong with these people
>>
>>164236117
woah ember can auto attack the enemies every 3.5 seconds

woah
>>
>>164236113
>RTZ :"fuck reddit"
>cucks: "HUHUHU REALLY FUCKING GOTTEM THEIR MATE FUCKING B T F O AMIRITE xDxDxD"

literally
off
your
self
>>
File: 1440412632049.webm (386KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440412632049.webm
386KB, 360x640px
>tfw flu on NYE
>>
>>164236117
>not highest damage done
really makes u think
>>
>>164236179
clock has the rocket flare
>>
>guy with Reina Kousaka nickname
>talking shit in all chat
This is so triggering actually
Hibike was literal garbage and Reina was a bland, shit, useless character
>>
File: 1431387513973.jpg (12KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1431387513973.jpg
12KB, 212x212px
>>164235918
>slark just presses Q at a random time that is impossible to determine
>gets out of gank for free
>regens in 5 seconds, turns around and slaughters your team
>>
>>164236143
The white race can't sustain itself because of negative birthrates anyway. You'll get deleted online (when nagasaki the cuck sells this site) and irl.
>>
>>164236232
dude dont talk shit about khazak mulatto wigger man, his """""""fanbas"""""" might BTFO you
>>
File: Silence.png (305KB, 462x555px) Image search: [Google]
Silence.png
305KB, 462x555px
Arteezy entered the balding denial stage with a Loda hat
>>
File: 1478516707514.png (31KB, 976x63px) Image search: [Google]
1478516707514.png
31KB, 976x63px
>>164236117
lul
>>
>>164236284
where's the penis?
>>
>>164236416
right here

*unzips*
>>
File: 1482495371321.png (529KB, 967x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1482495371321.png
529KB, 967x1503px
Is Pugna weak or am I just bad with him? I never feel like I do anything of importance all game. Ward barely tickles anyone that isn't shadow shaman casting his shit, nether blast is slow as shit, and life drain gets broken by a single tree. Decrep is a great skill but even trying to use it in a pub gets you screamed at. Should I just give up on playing my favorite skelebro altogether?
>>
>>164236284
Please tell me thats a trap
>>
File: 1349218765325.jpg (34KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1349218765325.jpg
34KB, 400x325px
>>164236508

build mana boots mek

push everything to the ground

and you farm at the speed of light thanks to blast

>fear playing with jimmy

now this is peak comfy
>>
>>164236508
>tfw play pugna every time I play in a 4k mmr 5 stack
>I'm actually 2k mmr
>tfw 70% winrate on pugna and most tower damage every game

Max the ward first if you feel useless and place it before a gank or a fight. Banish is the spell you max last. Aether lens and aghs are core.
>>
dead
>>
File: Ruru.jpg (131KB, 1063x658px) Image search: [Google]
Ruru.jpg
131KB, 1063x658px
Roman Fominok @Resolut1on_ 2h2 hours ago

What is your New Years @Resolut1on_ guys ?
>>
rtz is very cute
>>
>>164234010
how was he buffed
havent played like 4 months
>>
>>164237082
artour is my bf
>>
>>164237293
his suicide was reworked, it now has 1000 range takes like 2 secs to charge and deals like 400/500/600/700 dmg (no 200 range for half dmg shit). it takes 50% of your hp and silences for like 6 seconds or some shit. it also has a 32sec cooldown.

a lot of other shit changed too but instead of just fucking shitting in the jungle and waiting for kills you can follow your team and plant mines behind you or jump into fights
>>
>>164236416
>>164236535
Its sjokz
>>
>>164235918
>Oh shit it's slark, preparing to use CC!
>Oh there's the sound effect for Dark pact windup, can't cc him now
>There's dark pact, I'll cc him when it ends
>He ulted, can't cc him now
>Ult down, TIME TO CC
>Dark Pact up again
>Both supports dead by now

Even if your team gets two kills in the meantime, now slark has shittons of essence shift stacks and can manfight nearly every carry.
>>
>>164237617
>LoL gets sjokz
>We get lanky horseface, fateedroid, and penisdownunder

I guess if you like cougars we have Kaci.
>>
thread is moving so slowly everyone will notice im gay
>>
>>164238109
top or bottom
>>
File: 8768675987.png (2MB, 1245x830px) Image search: [Google]
8768675987.png
2MB, 1245x830px
>>164237617
LOL I TOUGHT IT WAS LIKE SOME SHEEVER-LIKE CAKCED IN MAKEUP

>>164237889
MATE YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT THAT GIF AGAIN IF YOU THINK SHE LOOKS EVEN REMOTELY HIGHER THEN A 5
>>
>>164238109

the entire board is actually

normies are out and apparently that's like ~40% of the post volume
>>
>>164237889
>implying sheever isnt better looking and a nicer person than any of those thots

lmaoing @ ur life
>>
File: cruzinforabruisin.jpg (295KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cruzinforabruisin.jpg
295KB, 1500x1000px
happy new year to my fellow constitutional conservatives
>>
>last new year
>won 11 games in a row
>was the greatest new year I've ever experienced

>this new year
>so far lost 4 in a row

Depressing.
>>
>>164238109
>tfw bi
>>
File: 1417259874703.png (93KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1417259874703.png
93KB, 613x533px
>>164233859
>or do they just look like they're attacking fast
I wonder if they also just look like they are doing damage
>>
File: 14832142154911.webm (1MB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
14832142154911.webm
1MB, 992x768px
>>164228547
the 2 illusions disappearing and the creeps spawning was triggering me so I fixed your shit
>>
>>164238109
who is the cutest dota 2 pro player in your opinion?
>>
File: 1482711324680.jpg (17KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482711324680.jpg
17KB, 499x499px
OUR
LAD
IS
LIVE
>>
>day9 coming to dota

shiet
>>
>>164238945
he's a 2k baddie who gives a shit
>>
File: sniper.webm (2MB, 992x768px) Image search: [Google]
sniper.webm
2MB, 992x768px
>>164238801
fuck you and your looping
just for that I'm going to make it worse
>>
>sheever is _literally_ badsjokz

like literally if therte was ever a badthing, sheever is badsjokz, inferior in every single metric
>>
>>164229532
I see the terminator successfully protected John Connor Trump.
>>
happy new year /leftypol/!
>>
File: 1480044945344.png (12KB, 193x152px) Image search: [Google]
1480044945344.png
12KB, 193x152px
>>164238479
>spending the last 2 new years playing dota
>>
>>164230334
I don't think he's that OP
>>
File: 1430124001231.jpg (176KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1430124001231.jpg
176KB, 520x678px
>Eat some vegetables
>Shit out exactly as much corn as I ate

What is this fucking meme food and why does it even exist???
>>
>>164239013
I'm a miserable, grumpy fuck and Day9s goofy contagious laughter puts me in a good mood.

I really want to see his positive attitude crumble when the real cancer hits him though.
>>
>>164239286
chew your food you dumbass
>>
File: 1442986512555.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1442986512555.png
211KB, 327x316px
that's some operating system frog shit right htere lLMAO
>>
>>164230334

>buy orchid after timber chains in
>team focuses him
>????
>win the game

he's goodstorm but still has the same problems
>>
>>164239286
corn is based

makes your shits hard and gives you extra pleasure on the way out
>>
>>164239286
>>164239373
the corn seed is immune to digestive fluids
>>
>>164239229
What's wrong with playing dota on new years
>>
>>164239286
You cant digest the thing corn seed is wrapped in, but you can easily digest the inside
>>
File: 1437552431496.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1437552431496.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
>cornfags

2017 already with the worst memes ever
>>
>he can't digest corn
How does it feel to be subhuman?
>>
>>164239598
wouldn't you rather spend it with your girlfriend?
>>
is it time to force a corn meme for the most current of years?
>>
File: pepe invoker.png (515KB, 2940x2940px) Image search: [Google]
pepe invoker.png
515KB, 2940x2940px
>>164239695
not funny my dude
>>
>>164239685
Probably some brown thirdie, like 70% of this thread
>>
File: 1481919177667.jpg (106KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1481919177667.jpg
106KB, 724x717px
>>164239685
wouldn't you be a subhuman if you could digest corn though? we're omnivores, not herbivores senpai
>>
>>164239695
No?
>>
why would rtc play core venge?
>>
File: purge coaching day9.png (779KB, 560x1794px) Image search: [Google]
purge coaching day9.png
779KB, 560x1794px
>>164238945
>>164239013
>>164239359
How long do you guys think it will take Day9 to rise out of the dumpster and hit 6k MMR?

Or do you think he will crumble under the weight of third-world cancer and Purge's coaching?
>>
File: 1480614888532.png (283KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1480614888532.png
283KB, 354x367px
>Crystal Maiden Win % 38.10%
>Treant Protector Win % 41.32%
>Invoker Win % 96.32%
>Shadow Fiend Win % 86.23%
>Earthshaker Win % 38.89%

Why do people insist accounts aren't making DotA unplayable? I see so many blatantly obvious boosted accounts in ranked.
>>
Has there been any drawfag work of Techies?
>>
File: Tinker.png (65KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Tinker.png
65KB, 256x144px
-Movement speed increased to 322.
>>
File: ebvjfu.png (61KB, 981x562px) Image search: [Google]
ebvjfu.png
61KB, 981x562px
>>164239967
Actually
>>
File: 1403809232956.png (144KB, 345x282px) Image search: [Google]
1403809232956.png
144KB, 345x282px
>>164239967
"subhuman" refers to those not of european or japanese descent, friend
>>
>>164240005

he will peak at around 4k before giving into despair and only playing grouped normal mm, never playing solo queue ever again while still coming out with the occasional bad advice video or "tutorial" of basic game mechanics
>>
>>164239967
wrong, humans are frugivores
if you are eating meat or seeds in [current year] go kys
>>
ARTEEZY GOING IN.
>>
>>164240151
>implying teeth, jaw muscle, and nails are important for humans when we have knives and cutlery

dumb fuck
>>
>>164240151
>humans eat meat all the time
>n-nuh uh!
kek
>>
File: purge 2012 vs 2015.jpg (103KB, 1032x582px) Image search: [Google]
purge 2012 vs 2015.jpg
103KB, 1032x582px
>>164240208
So he will follow in Purge's footsteps?
>>
File: 1436939054394.jpg (33KB, 490x599px) Image search: [Google]
1436939054394.jpg
33KB, 490x599px
>everyone already forgot about LGD.Ruru
>>
>>164240151
>>164240269
Humans are piscivores.
>>
how is slark consistently the most aids hero in every meta?
>>
>>164240427
he is very good at abusing lack of coordination and weak links in a team
>>
>>164240450
his skills are inherently annoying
i'm surprised he hasnt been rework yet, considering what happened to faceless
>>
>>164240392
well valve won't do anything so what can you do.
>>
>>164240450
Heroes like Slark are good for the game because they force people to git gud or get shit on.

I just wish some of the high complexity heroes were like that. Storm, Visage, and Chen are difficult to play and trivial to counter.
>>
>>164240392
i don't give a shit about her scandal unless nudes are leaked
>>
>>164240450

see

>>164237708

he's a free win if the other team's supports are shit (they are) and don't know that teleport scrolls exist. Also infinite hp regeneration so even if your garbage slark player doesn't know how to buy regen to stay in the lane he's still fine and able to spend all of his time farming
>>
File: 1481364951555.jpg (22KB, 273x247px) Image search: [Google]
1481364951555.jpg
22KB, 273x247px
Just got on stream, why is RTZ so mad at ixmike?
>>
File: check em.jpg (242KB, 731x503px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
242KB, 731x503px
Repeating digits and I'll be happy and have a sense of worth on this very Happy New Year
>>
File: slark bug eyed.jpg (36KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
slark bug eyed.jpg
36KB, 337x337px
>>164240450
Literally 100% up-time on at least one of his escape mechanisms (two built-in escapes, plus another ability that purges almost every fucking disable in the game for a full second, and he will almost always buy a Shadow Blade/Silver Edge for even more escape/surprise initiation power)
>>
>>164240856
you're actually retarded

slice your neck
>>
>>164235647
>>164235258
JIDF pls go
>>
>>164240862
Every time I see Slark jump off a cliff I wish his player would do that IRL.
>>
>>164236152
sauce?
>>
File: 1480211967397.png (360KB, 605x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480211967397.png
360KB, 605x444px
>>164241101
>>
>>164240856
hes mad at reddit witchunting abandoning in a video game.

meanwhile threads about fat ladwhales and lesbian dykes who cant cast to save their lives get deleted because muh fragile women
>>
File: file.png (72KB, 308x196px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
72KB, 308x196px
>>164241106
/d2g/
>>
>>164240859
darn
>>
File: 1477265524453.jpg (107KB, 666x721px) Image search: [Google]
1477265524453.jpg
107KB, 666x721px
>>164240392
>Day 1 #4
>Day 2 #41
>Day 3 #379

Just an eternal reminder to let it go. Valve doesn't care. Reddit doesn't care. Why do you?
Anyways who here hyped for the Spring compedium and Chinese New Year Event?
>>
>>164241310
damn
>>
>>164241324
>>164240392
icefrog knows, they are currently investigating it
what more do you need?
>>
>This RTZ argument about how if a pro/high mmr player wants to practice/spam a lane/hero, you should give it to him

Disregard the ixmike shit, this is a retarded argument. What if you too want to practice the same lane/hero? Why should pubs be your training ground and fuck every other player wanting to improve/entertain themselves/practice?
>>
>>164241467
He's talking about the highest mmr on the team. That guy gets to pick whatever lane they want. It's unspoken respect
>>
File: 1438659355781.png (927KB, 1060x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1438659355781.png
927KB, 1060x1440px
>>164241414
>they are currently investigating it
since november lul
if only there was some sort of logs or something that recorded all this admin-tier requests on profiles
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>164241414
icefrog and valve don't give a shit
maybe a slap on the wrist

if perfect world and other big chinese organizations back ruru valve can't do shit. China brings in too much money for valve.
>>
File: 700 was just a prank d2g.png (6KB, 463x128px) Image search: [Google]
700 was just a prank d2g.png
6KB, 463x128px
>>164241324
>Anyways who here hyped for the Spring compedium and Chinese New Year Event?
The ridiculous HotS-tier changes to the game killed my passion for it.
>>
>>164241563
>6.89
6.73 or bust
>>
>>164241467
highest mmr player has their choice of lane, thats how it works
>>
>>164241357
I found it for you
>>>/aco/1058264
>>
>>164241631
>>164241546
that's called mmr privilege
>>
File: 1482719023123.jpg (53KB, 482x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482719023123.jpg
53KB, 482x500px
>Obama expels russian ambassadors and diplomats from USA

>Hiro still won't expel reddit ambassadors and diplomats (d2g) from 4chan
>>
>>164241631
>>164241546
And this is exactly why the jungle change had to happen.
>>
>>164240005
he never will, have you seen him play other games? the dude is fucking garbage at video games aside from starcraft and even then he was only just meh
>>
File: 1440802596257.jpg (11KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
1440802596257.jpg
11KB, 247x247px
>ixmike spends every waking he can on twitter talking shit on everyone because le banter
>gets the same shit returned
>WOW WOW WOW WTF THIS IS MEAN STOP
>>
File: 1482353849946.jpg (13KB, 466x447px) Image search: [Google]
1482353849946.jpg
13KB, 466x447px
remember when player color was in order of MMR

remember how assblasted orange and brown used to get

i remember
>>
>>164241825
>talk shit about peoples in-game performance
>maybe make some bants with inside-jokes

vs

>200 people actively attacking his appearance, lifestyle and accomplishments
>>
Happy new year dotards

I still want to kill myself
>>
>>164241881
they should have never changed the way the color system worked
>>
File: 1480646659607.jpg (9KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1480646659607.jpg
9KB, 292x219px
>>164241727
>people actually said this to artour

let me off of Mr. Trudeau's wild ride
>>
>>164241825
pretty sure mike doesn't really care
>>
File: 1482716292136.gif (7KB, 248x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482716292136.gif
7KB, 248x240px
>bigger scandal about ixmike abandoning in some pub than ruru stealing 5 million dollars and cheating in esports for 3 years
>>
>>164241712
based, thanks anon
>>
>>164241975
no, they should have
>get shit colors
>team shits on you alot when you fuck up
>get best colors
>get tilted as fuck when your team starts feeding
>>
>>164241975
Yeah because it great in HoN
>orange and brown always forced to support
>lol nah, orange goes Legionnaire/War Beast
>brown is left to p5 solo support against a trilane
>picks Plague Rider every time
>>
File: 1433882261243.jpg (37KB, 578x277px) Image search: [Google]
1433882261243.jpg
37KB, 578x277px
>>164241924
>maybe make some bants with inside-jokes
?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161231-145052.png (458KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161231-145052.png
458KB, 1440x2560px
daily reminder that rtz and ixmike are and always have been /ourguys/ and only resistors get triggered by them
>>
daily reminder that only capacitors dislike tobi
>>
>I can't play, I only have 80 fps right now
-rtz
>>
>He also eats food (like pasta) with his hands at restraunts while he wears disposable clear plastic gloves.

same idiot fellating max landis in his post history
loving every lel

I would have posted that there but the staff shadowbanned my entire (american) isp
>>
>RTZ crying about 80 FPS
Is there a worse DotA """pro""" than this child?
>>
>>164242352
Based mike giving no fucks
>>
File: 1478685903915.png (16KB, 582x98px) Image search: [Google]
1478685903915.png
16KB, 582x98px
>>164242352
this
drumpf fags can gtfo
>>
>>164241546
>>164241631
>Respect
Yeah, I really respect Waga/Badman spamming TA/Spectre and will happily let them define the meta with their mid techies that they have to practice. I'm not saying they're bad players at all, but the reasoning is stupid
>>
>>164242390
he has 144hz monitor tho so 80fps is very noticeable
>>
>>164242390
>>164242405
LMAO babyrage lost it
>>
>>164242405
EE?
>>
>>164241974
I really know that feel bruv
>>
Is there any real reason I shouldn't throw a game if all four of my teammates are shitting on me, despite performing worse and intentionally avoiding teamwork, and I don't care about losing MMR?

To this day I have never once been in LPQ for reports and I am not exactly a positive mental attitude player.
>>
>>164242226
it'd be more of a scandal if she leaked her nudes desu
>>
>>164242405
any unstable fps is unbearable

30 stable fps is more playable than 80-120 fps desu
>>
>>164242390
144hz retard
imagine getting 35 fps when you play dota at 60
>>
>>164242442
>people who live in suburbs and play video games for a living are moderate to Liberal
>/d2g/ can't accept this simple fact of statistics
>>
Someone explain all this drama to me

I don't go to reddit
>>
>>164242554
You'll lose a lot of good boy points and get shadow realmed.

Seriously.
>>
>>164241546
>>164241727
>>164241631
More like ego boosting, fuck that, sit down, shut the fuck up and play the game like its ment to, not being all bitchy for not getting your shit and using fucking mmr to dictate what you want
And its called unspoken rule, not respect holy fuck
>>
File: 321321314124.webm (513KB, 212x304px) Image search: [Google]
321321314124.webm
513KB, 212x304px
I really wish Pros and Valve would just abandon leddit, It's so fucking cancerous.

Why can't Arteezy say he comes to the gulag.
>>
>>164242449
kill yourself FUCKING BRown/orange
>>
>>164242670
>Why can't Arteezy say he comes to the gulag.
because he doesnt???
>>
>>164242662
back to LeL
>>
File: 1478608695902.jpg (30KB, 318x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478608695902.jpg
30KB, 318x350px
>>164242662
>>
>>164242642

people are bored

so they are complaining about stupid shit

nuclear war when
>>
>>164242773
got proof of that IDIOT?
>>
>main visage
>win
B A L A N C E
>>
>>164242815
right here *unzips phallacy*
>>
>>164242643
You sure? Because I have been reported far more by salty Peruvians and teammates after honestly losing matches than I have for misbehavior.

These retards never use their reports on actual offenses.
>>
>>164242842
>maining in 2017
>>
>>164242785
>>164242787
What are you, fucking dumb? Off yourself both of you really
>>
File: 1480644938755.png (179KB, 307x364px) Image search: [Google]
1480644938755.png
179KB, 307x364px
Do you guys play with the damage numbers hidden? Half the time I find them distracting, but other times its handy to know
>>
File: 1482880100472.gif (208KB, 385x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482880100472.gif
208KB, 385x400px
>>164242923
>running the same disinfo for years
>n-n-no goy play all 100 something characters dont ever specialize even though all the people who are good at the game and improve mmr do

maining has _always_ been the best way to climb mmr and git gud

just main more than 1 hero so you can't be banned/picked out of the game
>>
>>164241546
>>164241631
this is only true in pro brackets where 5ks get pulled into most of their games and the smurfs are leagues ahead in skill.

for the rest of us it makes literally no difference
>>
>>164243030
WRONG

maining a hero is good for gaining MMR

not for getting good at the game
>>
File: Peter Big Dick Pandam.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Big Dick Pandam.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
Dota GOD

Imagine Nazi Germany having all army positions, long term strategy and short term tactical plans and you still win, against all odds.
>>
>>164243030
>main more than 1 hero

Then it isn't maining. You need to be good with at least, say, five heroes, but not a lot.

Even Bulldog would be 4k max if he ONLY played furion.
>>
File: 1482543482373.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482543482373.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>>164243181
>best pros are known for their performance on a handful of heros
>everyone at high MMR has a few choice heros they mained to get there

>MMR ISN'T BEING GOOD AT THE GAME XDD

>D-D-D--DDON'T MAIN
>>
>>164242580
no it isn't lol
There is no such thing as "unstable fps" unless you've capped it well below your max
>>
File: 1458685022208.jpg (34KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1458685022208.jpg
34KB, 500x273px
>>164243274
>playing 3-5 heros out of 111 isn't maining

neck yourself violently
>>
>>164243439
>normally have 80fps
>open scoreboard/chat, fps drops by 30

how retarded can you be
>>
File: 1482027527703.png (112KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1482027527703.png
112KB, 208x206px
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/100652044

>6.4k mmr and rapidly climbing
>73% winrate on visage

reminder that the key to climbing mmr is maining overpowered heros, especially supports

it was omni before
now it is visage

go out and use it
do not listen to dota2 disinfo agents who are desperate to keep you, the gulag, from using effective mmr climbing strats

reminder that everyoen on this garbage shit community is your sworn enemy and is out to trick and deceive you

the only reason i am telling you this is because i haven't played this shit game in years and thus am not disadvantaged if you do this

but you can go forth and make life hell for your fellow gameshitters by exploiting that which they also exploit
>>
>>164243441
It is when 1/3 of the heroes are out of meta.
>>
>>164243628
how is it even possible to maintain a 60% WR while only playing ranked

the goal of the matchmaking system is to give both teams (thus each player) a 50% chance to win by giving them equal opponents
>>
File: 1480646848656.png (23KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
1480646848656.png
23KB, 382x379px
>>164243628
>especially supports

Nice disinformation fuck wit
>>
>>164243628
>All Visage games on US East
Try again on a real server.
>>
File: 1458740881362.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1458740881362.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>>164243812

because they are abusing overpowered heros by maining them (picking them at a massively higher rate than the overall hero pool)

>>164243851
both teams will have carries but OP supports traditionally have a higher winrate than OP carries

nice disinfo my gameshitting friend

>>164243908
>servers with MMR inflation due to no peruvians
????????????

wew lad
>>
>>164243275
>best pros are known for their performance on a handful of heros
And? Thats because they scrim with those heroes so they pick them a lot, that doesn't mean those are the only heroes they can play. What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Do you think if you spam omniknight to 5k you'll be comparable to admiral bulldog on furion or some shit?

>everyone at high MMR has a few choice heros they mained to get there
Most people have a role they mained to get there, the role is far more important the the hero. And in higher mmrs people are very flexible anyways since the meta is changing so much.

You've provided nothing to suggest that maining a hero makes you good at the game. You want to prove that gaining mmr = skill but thats simply not true. Theres far too many factors and inflation to assume this.
>>
>>164243812
By having a 40% win rate on Rubick/NP/Slark etc.

>Win on Visage
>Lose on Naga Siren
>Repeat
>>
>>164243908
USE is hard to climb on though, playing with Peruvians and Americans is a handicap.
>>
>>164244051
>mmr != skill

shibboleth of the low mmr shitter
>>
>>164244084
it doesn't matter what his specific WR on select heroes is, his WR in ranked matchmaking is 61.75%
>>
>>164244310
thats the power of maining & abusing op heros
>>
>>164244310
Winrate is hard to get right because a lot of people coast by on mediocrity instead of trying to climb, i.e. spamming agility carries every game. A little bit of forethought can hugely increase your pub winrate.
>>
>>164244310
Oh, I didn't think I needed to explain that.

Simple, he's pubstomping players who are anywhere from 1 to 2k lower MMR than him.
>>
File: stirnerrrrrrr.jpg (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
stirnerrrrrrr.jpg
5KB, 200x175px
>the meta
>>
>>164244117

i;m actually tempted to try out EUW

100 ping isn't that bad and it might be worth it to avoid peruvians in the mid 4k trench

though that makes me a border hopping retard too

probably just russians and moonrunes instead of jajajaja
>>
>chink steals 5 million dollars and can potentially destroy the dota scene on a whim
>not even a joindota article
>ixmike leaves one game
>literally the number one post on r/dota
I just don't understand you people
>>
>>164244524
EUW has the most inflated MMR in the game, Russians use it for boosting because they can stomp Peruvians.
>>
>>164244524
Nah, I want to actually get better at the game, and I have never felt even slightly bad for shitting things up for these retards.

Plus, Pinoys on USW may be rarer, but are a thousand times worse.
>>
>>164244524
they're called potatoerunes

moonrunes are asians
>>
>>164244624
redditors are fucking idiots
they supported clinton
>>
File: 1476062375135.jpg (38KB, 463x644px) Image search: [Google]
1476062375135.jpg
38KB, 463x644px
>>164244624
>you people

excuse me?
>>
>>164244624
leftists man

when will they learn
>>
>>164244859
b-but r/thedonald
>>
>>164244624
>Next year, upcoming patch
>Abandoning games or offending third world monkeys will now result on getting permanently put on LPQ and losing your whole Steam inventory
>Chinese players will be granted root privilege API keys and a weekly stipend on yuans from Valve equal to the salary of a medical doctor on the US
>Now you're required to have a Reddit account with X amount of Karma to even queue in any game mode
>>
>>164242282
>be worse at the game than the rest of your team
>get mad when other people know your worse at the game off gate instead of letting you mid and finding out that way

fuck off 3k scum
>>
File: 1478534695486.jpg (25KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478534695486.jpg
25KB, 250x300px
>artour is playing one more game then actually doing something for New Years

darn, now what am I going to do
>>
File: 1481638357159.jpg (142KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1481638357159.jpg
142KB, 504x504px
>nonstop fucking fireworks for like 2 hours now
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>average mmr is a way to balance games
>when skill is proportional to mmr squared (after accounting for server-specific inflation)
>>
>there are people who are actually going to sit in front of their computers and post on d2g all night instead of going out and having fun

man you guys are honestly pathetic and should kill yourselves. at least go to the bar and have a drink or two or something
>>
>>164244859
>>164244997
>burgers mad that autistic burger "pro" player is getting shit on for being a retard
>>
>>164245603
>getting drunk is fun
end yourself degenerate
>>
>>164245603
why cant I just drink at home and post on /d2g/?
>>
>>164245603
>going out and hanging fun
>implying that these aren't mutually exclusive

Then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>164245603
?
what sorta fucking normie loser would go out for new years lol
>>
>>164245724
>Then why the fuck are you here?
because its 3:30 in the afternoon and im not going out until at least 6
>>
>>164245810
>living on the west coast

Actually kill urself my man
>>
>>164245603
ya its pretty sad, it will probably be the same people posting here on valentine's day rofl
>>
File: 1470179400749.gif (428KB, 1055x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1470179400749.gif
428KB, 1055x1360px
>>164245810
>He lives on reddit : the coast
>>
>>164245603
I have to get up for work at 6:30AM on the first so I am not doing shit. Probably won't even bother staying up till midnight.
>>
File: not all trucks.jpg (168KB, 1092x767px) Image search: [Google]
not all trucks.jpg
168KB, 1092x767px
>>164245603
>going outside on new years
>>
File: 1482736865907.jpg (28KB, 601x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482736865907.jpg
28KB, 601x450px
>Russian starts speaking in heavily accented but perfectly understandable English
>Be lying bastard and say "no speak english"
>Guy starts switching between 8-10 difference languages in a vain attempt to communicate with him

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>164245951
Literally the only thing worth doing tonight is waiting for the inevitable terrorist attack on some city
>>
File: 1482626470332.png (57KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1482626470332.png
57KB, 330x319px
>>164245951
Unlike our friends from the union of yuropeon cuckolds we actually take steps to prevent Muslim refugees terrorists from killing people
>>
>>164245951
>>164246056
Terrorism is probably the best way to kill yourself these days honestly.

There is literally a 100% chance you will become famous worldwide. Who can resist that?
>>
>>164246056
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>164246161
desu it doesnt matter what happens after you die because your brain needs to be functioning in order to experience any of the gratification from being famous. So no, the best way to judge methods of suicide are by their chances of success/failure, because if you jump in front of a train and survive then you're legit fucked for life
>>
>>164246056

hello NotImportant
>>
>>164246310
And since when do people survive bomb vests? Philosophical win/win.
>>
>>164246440
if you decide to make a bomb vest then its pretty likely that you get put on the FBI watch-list or some shit which might lead to you getting arrested, which would put a damper on your suicidal activities. But if you pull it off then its GOAT
>>
>>164245603
I played dota and LoL with my friends last night

tonight I'll be doing fun stuff with my family and probably watch The Expanse and Ghost in the Shell with my dad
>>
lmao well you losers have a good night being alone reflecting on another year of your wasted life while the rest of us are out having fun

see you wastes of space in 2017
>>
>>164246923

thanks m8

you too
>>
>>164246923
>pretending you're going outside when you're actually just starting up your dota 2 client
lol
>>
>>164247165
but dota is actually more fun than going out
and dota is rarely fun
>>
File: 1471803539285.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1471803539285.png
55KB, 217x190px
>tfw going out with friends tonight is a message away but I just prefer to spam some Monkey King games with some beer
>>
why is pudge so fun
>>
>>164247814

because he dumpsters people that are bad at positioning

aka everyone under 5k and then half of those too
>>
also is the better lvl 25 talent the extra flesh heap or the double rot dmg?
>>
>>164247935
its the kys urself talent
>>
>>164247935
the fleash heap stack seems better since rot damages you too but then again, you'll have a billion hp by lvl25
depends on how much stacks you have i guess
>>
>>164247935

flesh heap by far

just get blademail with your extra hp if you want more magical damage
>>
Why did Artour turn off cam BibleThump
>>
File: 1419400669512.jpg (18KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1419400669512.jpg
18KB, 400x388px
>he doesn't spend his NYE in the CLQ stream

WHERE MY PMA BROS AT?
>>
>>164246161
Since when do terrorists become famous?

The attacks might be trinding for a few days, and some people might get to see your mugshot, but thats about it.
>>
File: 1438748921635.png (167KB, 275x296px) Image search: [Google]
1438748921635.png
167KB, 275x296px
>>164248771
>>
Lmao there was too many fireworks tonight. It was deafening. Any firework hero?
>>
>>164248968
sandniggers don't but white terrorists become famous
>>
>>164248771
>frog posting
Stop it, you shit stain motherfucker.
>>
File: 1482806325477.jpg (16KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1482806325477.jpg
16KB, 406x406px
>rtz strim offline

what am i supposed to do for the rest of the night...
>>
>>164249539
Sleep.
>>
File: 1482387387811.png (140KB, 844x133px) Image search: [Google]
1482387387811.png
140KB, 844x133px
And now RTZ showed up trying to justify feeding down mid because if you're higher MMR you NEED your lane or the game is over. Fuck these people

I just hate players that does this kind of things. It doesnt feel good to me this kind of entitlement. This happen to me often. If im not in the mood to give, i will be competing with cs and exp in that lane so we will know whos the boss. Feeding and abandoning just because someone gets your lane seems like to be a cry-baby attitude. He could just abandon the game without feeding(though i dont like abandon, it is more acceptable to me than feeding) but ixmike decided to wreck the games to all.

Then Valve should tighten the matchmaking interval so 7k players don't get matched with 5ks. Let ixmike wait an hour for a queue, whatever, at least lower MMR players don't have to suffer from a retarded high MMR diva that can't adapt to other lanes.

No...it's not.
Is reddit really incapable of understanding how fucking infantile that is as a reaction to not getting their way? It's a literal temper tantrum.
You're the kid breaking all the toys because you couldn't have your favorite one.
Fuck off with your toxic, childish personalities.

Nah. I get that ranked matchmaking is basically pros training room, but still, you are playing dota with other people no matter what and you're supposed to respect them.
These people don't owe you a certain role or hero, they're players with their own preferences just like you that are trying to play a team game and it's everybody's job in that team to adapt to the rest of the team.
Second way to look at it is definitely accurate, but it doesn't mean he's not a douchebag for doing it.

Just want to say fuck all of you sucking RTZ's dick, there is no excuse for ruining the game for 9 ppl because waaah I didn't get my lane, fuck all of you manchilds.
>>
>>164249574
t. low mmr cuckold who thinks he is relevant
>>
>>164249558
it's too early for that, it's only 6:30
>>
>>164249328
R.I.P. in peace Unibomber
>>
>2 gunmen dressed as Santa Clause have opened fire on the popular Reina nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 35
>>
>>164249782
>tfw only 4:30 here

Seven and a half more hours of this shit year before I have to start the next one.
>>
>>164249574
Based.
>>
>>164249574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq3Xx3LBZTQ

heres that white privilege video I forgot how funny it was
>>
>2017
>no assault rifle hero
ummmm
dotards?
>>
File: 1482644629916m.jpg (69KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
1482644629916m.jpg
69KB, 1024x643px
>>164249868
The religion of peace strikes again!
>>
File: 700 matches.png (33KB, 706x236px) Image search: [Google]
700 matches.png
33KB, 706x236px
went 2/3 in my first 700 matches, still hate this patch.

What in the hell do I build on SF for lifesteal/regen/armor/damage with HoTD gone? Do I go like vlads drums or some shit?

3rd match should have been a win, but we had a jungle legion that rushed shadow blade and refused to play with the team
>>
>>164250104
american universities should be nuked desu
>>
File: 1459459721312.png (129KB, 957x743px) Image search: [Google]
1459459721312.png
129KB, 957x743px
the gift that keeps giving
>>
>>164250404
what did RTZ do?
>>
>>164250476
defended ixmike
>>
>>164250573
What did mike do?
>>
>>164250104
>be lowly ~3k unranked scrub
>ShaDow comes into my game with his 8K MMR
>stomps the ever loving shit out of my team

Fucking yellow privilege
>>
>>164250649
leave a game
>>
>>164250649
feed and abandoned a game because a 4k player took the offlane
>>
be himself
>>
>>164250702
lets be honest ixmike is 4k
>>
>>164250701
>>164250702
>>164250710
Guess I'm not using my twitch prime sub on him anymore, fuck em.
>>
>>164250476
he didn't have intercourse with me
>>
File: 5866dc2f150000230091694b[1].png (37KB, 552x380px) Image search: [Google]
5866dc2f150000230091694b[1].png
37KB, 552x380px
well /vg/ ?

will it be better or worse
>>
>>164250782
why were you subbed to a 4k retard?
>>
>>164250760
one of the few with envy and slacks whose valve mmr is higher than his real mmr
>>
>>164250845
forgot purge senpai
>>
>>164249868
>Turkey

Try again when something like that happens somewhere relevant
>>
>>164250834
WHO GIVES A SHIT. WHY ARE YOU FALLING FOR THE JEWTRAP TO DIVIDE US. WHY AREN'T YOU AT A NEWYEARS PARTY YOU STUPID FUCKING NORMIE
>>
File: 1482675641019.jpg (34KB, 502x444px) Image search: [Google]
1482675641019.jpg
34KB, 502x444px
>>164250834
>Leftists will be assblasted for the next 5 years
>>
>>164250976
was just bringing the good news
>>
>>164251040
They should be happy they lost because when Trump proves to be shit then they can at least continue to pretend that Clinton would have been better.
>>
File: Kardel Sharpeye.png (205KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
Kardel Sharpeye.png
205KB, 600x535px
>>164228670
I dont agree with this post. I think sniper is the worst title. Snipers should be big and muscular not some small midget who laughs in a high pitched voice like >"hoho haha"
>>
File: 1338873371806.png (27KB, 398x352px) Image search: [Google]
1338873371806.png
27KB, 398x352px
>>164250845
>with envy
>>
File: 1478393541595.png (59KB, 232x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478393541595.png
59KB, 232x241px
>>164250845
>With envy
>>
File: Sven.png (2MB, 916x1377px) Image search: [Google]
Sven.png
2MB, 916x1377px
>>164251540
Juggernaut is the worst title.

Juggernaut is defined as "a huge, powerful, and overwhelming force or institution."

If anyone should be Juggernaut it should be Sven
>>
File: quarry settled.jpg (95KB, 1091x588px) Image search: [Google]
quarry settled.jpg
95KB, 1091x588px
Did you settle your quarry today d2g?
>>
>>164250838
Because I liked mike, and the twitch prime sub is free, was going to switch it to DSP anyways though, this is just further justification

>>164250760
if mike is 4k then Slacks is 2k, I have no idea how he managed to float around 5k MMR
>>
File: 1418601186388.jpg (115KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
1418601186388.jpg
115KB, 300x269px
>>164251418
>Trump proves to be shit
>>
>>164251979
literally by spamming omni
>>
File: lina chan.jpg (506KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lina chan.jpg
506KB, 1200x1600px
hey anon which girl are you going to kiss to start the new year?
mine is pic related
>>
File: 1421019866179.png (531KB, 909x722px) Image search: [Google]
1421019866179.png
531KB, 909x722px
>>164251916

I did settle mine a few days ago, today it was the wise fleeing my goofballs
>>
File: 1433788703347.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1433788703347.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>164251979
>DSP
jesus christ off yourself
>>
File: cm.png (741KB, 684x745px) Image search: [Google]
cm.png
741KB, 684x745px
my pure gf and future wife (pic related)
>>
>>164251979
>giving dsp money
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>164252297
His game reviews are top notch
>>
>>164251540
Its stated in the lore that sniper is very muscular and athletic for the standard of his manlet race.
>>
So wait, imike88, that one guy who loved bullying people on twitter for years now played the victim card as soon as he was the one who got bullied?
>>
>>164252313
your one and only future wife is currently located on your mousepad, grasping your mouse
>>
>>164252475
truly, the most perfect of wives
>>
>>164252475
wow that sounds like domestic abuse anon i would never do that to my future wife
>>
File: Inquisitive cute girl.jpg (129KB, 688x900px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitive cute girl.jpg
129KB, 688x900px
>>164252463
what happened
>>
>>164252180
I have a real life girl to pretend to kiss at midnight thank you very much.
>>
DOTARDS

I JUST REALIZED THAT (You) IS BACK

TRULY THIS IS A NEW YEARS MIRACLE
>>
File: luna cup.jpg (211KB, 811x812px) Image search: [Google]
luna cup.jpg
211KB, 811x812px
>>164252737
whats her name anon? is she fat? does she konw you exist?
>>
>dota_chat_mute_all changed to dota_chat_mute_everyone
For what purpose
>>
>>164252867
was back yesterday dumass
>>
What are the auto-win champs this patch?
>>
>>164252973
Jessica

No

We are friends and she has a boyfriend from before I met her
>>
>>164253296
tryndamere
>>
>>164252867
Use appchan X retard
>>
If you ruin games you're scum. Simple as that. I don't care if you're mike, RTZ, or the OP of that other thread. You're scum.

I wouldn't expect pro players to be able to sympathize with the normal Dota player who doesn't have 14 hours a day to play the game without any other obligation. Lots of them never had a real job. For them, 1 game ruined is whatever. For other people, you may have just ruined their night.
>>
>>164253296
vissej
>>
>>164249868
Fuck nightclubs
>>
>>164253296
simian emperor
>>
File: REDDIT.jpg (267KB, 1030x894px) Image search: [Google]
REDDIT.jpg
267KB, 1030x894px
>>
>>16425354
Isnt he below 50% winrate ?
>>
File: wr pout.jpg (80KB, 609x622px) Image search: [Google]
wr pout.jpg
80KB, 609x622px
>>164253343
so you guys dated or no? you go to school together? how how is her bf?
>>
lets post your favorite dota tropes haha
>enemy team has sniper
>your team initiates on anyone but the sniper

:-)
>>
>>164253343
>We are friends and she has a boyfriend from before I met her
CVCK
V
C
K
>>
>>164253618
dont act like we don't have furry boards
>>
>>164253673
Meant to >>164253296
>>
>>164253718
>me ooga
>team booga
>>
File: new years eve.png (533KB, 690x441px) Image search: [Google]
new years eve.png
533KB, 690x441px
the year hardly started yet and i can tell its gonna be a good one famalamlams
>>
>>164253718
ME OOGA
TEAM BOOGA

Xd
>>
>>164253952
>>164253972
>stop visiting /d2g/ for a few days
>come back
>new shitty memes
>>
>be venomancer
>use ult
>now until ult is off cooldown you are an inferior beastmaster boar
>>
File: jabroni.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jabroni.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>no boss of this gym hero
>>
>>164253913
>>164253618
Furry ERP relationships were some of the happiest times in my life
>>
>>164254053
>ooga booga posting
>new
have a (you) for this weak bait
>>
>>164254053
not nearly as new as you are
>>
>>164251871
>One of the most used carries last patch
>not an unstoppable powerhouse

I think it fits just right
>>
>>164254147
>>164254149

Baited for this (exact) responses.
>>
>>164254057
Why aren't you spamming plague wards to push or defend and casting your gale on multiple enemy heros?
>>
File: babby.png (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
46KB, 640x640px
do you think 2017 will be the year baby ducks finally grow up?
>>
File: 1482632066328.jpg (20KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
1482632066328.jpg
20KB, 400x408px
>>164253718
ICH
DAS OOGA

IHR
DER BOOGA
>>
>>164254330
>ihr
Is that the word you were looking for
>>
>>164254057
then don't use your ult retard
>>
>>164254265

>spamming immobile Beastmaster Boars to push or defend
>casting bad Beastmaster Boar passive on multiple enemy heroes

Actually you can have 2 boars so its much worse.
>>
>>164254249
Don't pretend to be me.
>>
>>164254395
Yes it is
>>
>>164254417
0 armor
500hp
350ms

beastmaster is literally a badhotd

kys and stop trying to force your shitty meme
>>
>>164254538

You are right. Beastmaster can get a HotD and have 3 GoodVenomancers under his control at once
>>
this trending ember build has to be the most retarded shit i have ever seen in dota

single handily proves that most people operate on "monkey see, monkey do"
>>
File: 1483234168973.jpg (28KB, 448x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483234168973.jpg
28KB, 448x594px
hey Anons who would like to actually play DotA
>>
>>164254753
you're a retard then

its 100% better than ember sitting in the back spamming sof every few seconds
>>
>>164254753

Ember Mage is GoodQoP

Its really just a reaction from MidBab HoNtrash that are tired of losing their games.
>>
>>164254803
>sitting in the back spamming sof every few seconds
isn't that exactly what the new build is about
>>
>another week, another attack by the religion of peace

>people on /d2g/ will bend over backwards to defend these shits like sumail

>valve will still continue to allow muslims in esports because MUH MONEY
>>
>>164254753
This so hard except ironically they are literally monkeys (thirdies)
>>
dance haha dance haha
jump'roun hehe jump'round hehe
>>
>>164254753
t. someone that is bad at the game

that build is the only way to play that hero now, and its fucking good also at that

this patch is litearlly 12min memefights over and over again since you cant afk farm with 3 heroes inside your jungle anymore so you have to move to the other side of the map and also more objectives to take

and with that build ember does quite a lot, just with blink veil you deal huge fucking damage and are really hard to kill since lmao instant get out of jail button
>>
>>164254864
its more about spamming your spirits and dying because you have no escape mechanism
>>
File: 1482784312228.jpg (59KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
1482784312228.jpg
59KB, 602x690px
>>164254846
goodQoP is still a badHero.
>>
>>164254864
no you just go into them and ult out if you're almost gonna die

>>164254947
thats why you buy blink you dumbass
>>
>>164253716
She was with him before we even met so we never dated

no school. There is a fair sized age difference between us with her being 22 and me being 29 in February.

He sounds like a good guy but I never met him. She never talks about him unless someone else bring him up.
>>
>>164255045

I didn't say it was good. I was saying that the HoNtrash mind is literally incapable of playing something mid except QoP. So they made a GoodQop that still loses games.
>>
So I'm planning to buy something on Steam without activating it, so I can sell it later.

What thing should I Invest for?

I'm mainly doing this for unlocking my account, though
>>
>tfw you figured out how to win
Here's the secret for you scrubs;
Get farm advantage first five minutes, start fighting like a madman
>>
Now that the dust has settled and both rtz and ixmike have fed down mid because people didn't give them white (mmr) privilege, do we think they're justified or not?
Personally I think they're stupid for solo queuing because you can never trust people valve throw at you but then again this is their job and everyone other than them, plays for fun. They had the white privilege of playing dota instead of going to school or working so there's that.
>>
Whenever I play support, I only play Riki, Pudge, and Ogre. All other supports feel like bad versions of those 3.
>>
>>164255249
Just save your money and buy the winter battlepass when it comes out. You won't be able to sell it but you will be able to sell the rewards and probably turn a profit.
>>
How good are

Ogre Magi
Earthshaker
Faceless Void

this patch?
>>
>>164255364
who gives a shit they know the punishment and they will take it if they have to

its not actually illegal to run down mid if someone wants to do only that he is free to do it you will just spend like 95% of your games in low prio
>>
>>164255364
who
fucking
cares
>>
File: 1483053039344.gif (601KB, 890x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1483053039344.gif
601KB, 890x1194px
>Bought a carry to 5.5k so I could just talk more shit in normal games

Eziest 30$ I spent
>>
>>164255483
This meme has literally never been funny.
>>
>rubick player
>doesn't do anything but leech xp in lane
>gives up first blood
>spends all game not buying support items or roaming for kills
>gets blink at 30 minutes
>steals one spell mid game that lets him get a few kills
>"Good job, Rubick"
>spends the rest of the game dying first in every fight

Why do Rubick players get such a pass for playing like absolute selfish shit assholes?
>>
File: lina VN.jpg (47KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
lina VN.jpg
47KB, 622x350px
>>164255130
so how did you two meet? sounds like pretty standard stuff for the most part. what makes her so special?
>>
>>164255493
It's not about feeding. It's about not doing what you're told by a player privileged by his mmr. Do you treat him like a professor at college in your ranked games or not?
Do you respect their white privilege or not? They've been playing since 2006 and have sacrificed their education pretty much so they have nothing outside esports and streaming unless they go back to school or flip burgers.
>>
how do i get a dota gf for the new year?
>>
>>164255483

ogre is amazing in some comps (luna drow or some shit) and at least decent in any random team

void is pretty fucking garbage so is earth shaker, both suffer from the huge buffs to offlane

you picked shaker to block the creeps offlane and leech exp, why would you do that know
you picked void becuase he could stay 1v1 without needing 5 billion regen but now you have a fountain right next to you lmao

and some other changes that fuck them over, the removal of stats fucked void huge time since iwthout that 10 stats you wont have mana for refresher memes etc just there is no point in ever picking them there will always be a better hero
>>
>>164255778
Is gf(male) ok?
>>
>>164255841
How do you get attracted to a trap after he goes over the age of 30?
He'll look like a man and you won't be able to deny it. All his feminine features are deleted along with his youth. There's a reason all trannies kill themselves eventually.
>>
>>164255841
i guess
>>
https://twitter.com/Arteezy/status/815367278057263104

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>164255960
get a new one
>>
>>164255960
Die young and leave a purulent corpse.
>>
I'm drunk and queuing for ranked, how much mmr am I gonna lose tonight
>>
>>164256046
a man
>>
File: TA xmas.jpg (484KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
TA xmas.jpg
484KB, 2560x1707px
>>164255841
<<< only if you look like this
>>
>>164256226
>>
>>164256226
69 xddd
>>
>>164255713
Friends with her boss. We have even worked together a few times which was pretty nice.

We are very similar. Same interests, same opinions, fucked up in all the same ways. Honestly she is the only person I have ever felt any sort of connection with on an emotional and mental level.
>>
>>164256548
>>164256627
a timbersaw stole my lane so i'm feeding. I think I need to make a smurf, my behaviour score is fucked
>>
File: 1482084638980.jpg (222KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1482084638980.jpg
222KB, 494x494px
>crying about good players who need a lane to win a game is a new shibboleth of redditors
>>
File: chilongqua.jpg (130KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
chilongqua.jpg
130KB, 900x900px
I feel for him.
Why is his team always so shit?
>>
File: Untitled.png (131KB, 889x411px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
131KB, 889x411px
>>164255960
>implying

Just look at this beautiful older woman (disgusting manbeast) that I found on craigslist.
>>
>>164256442
>those fake ass tits
lmAO
>>
>>164257029
>that mouth
lol :)
>>
File: 1481227474483.jpg (49KB, 514x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481227474483.jpg
49KB, 514x387px
>load into game
>see this

What do?
>>
File: wr tongue.png (269KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wr tongue.png
269KB, 800x800px
>>164256803
on the one hand its important to share the same interests and have similar goals. On the other hand you don't want to date yourself, that can get really annoying. You should tell her some of what ur telling me but obviously when she dumps her BF. It always happens sooner rather than later
>>
>>164256442
what's her name? she's cute
>>
File: qop smug.png (149KB, 445x429px) Image search: [Google]
qop smug.png
149KB, 445x429px
>>164257048
>t. 12 year old virgin
you are probably still a member of the nevertouchedaboob tribe :^)
>>
File: 1468390525651.jpg (52KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
1468390525651.jpg
52KB, 581x593px
>>164257120
Pick Earthshaker.
>>
File: TA photoshoot.jpg (131KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
TA photoshoot.jpg
131KB, 730x1095px
>>164257389
idk who this is desu i got the pics from here
>she
>>
>>164257179
Reminder that this poster is a thirdie
>>
>tfw sitting at home hearing fireworks go off and looking at dota people posting about all the fun they're having on twitter

https://twitter.com/SexyBamboe/status/815372282893893632
>>
>>164257459
delet this
>>
>>164244136
friend only played timber, now hes near 7k, best timber on dota buff, he admits hes no better then 4k on most other heros
>>
>Hate 7.00 because it's too snowbally and is just Heroes of the Storm 2.0 with nonstop fights
>Take a week off
>Try another game
>50 kills in 23 minutes

Why the fuck did Icefrog fall for the "more kills = better" meme?
>>
>>164257048
>those boobs are fake.

She's lying back and they're supported anon, I don't think you understand how breasts work.
>>
>>164258760
Non-stop cuckport whining.
>>
Post the webm.
You know the one.
>>
>>164258786
I don't think you understand how bras work.
>>
File: sheever vs (old)soe.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
sheever vs (old)soe.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>164258981
>>
>>164258786
they're fake as fuck

dont see why this comes as a surprise shes a russian whore
>>
File: 7.webm (3MB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
7.webm
3MB, 600x325px
>>164258981
Gotchu covered bro
>>
File: 1476453765564.webm (1MB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1476453765564.webm
1MB, 640x1138px
>>164258981
I gotchu senpai.
>>
>>164258981
>>
>>164259152
what kino is this
>>
File: 1481240386336.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481240386336.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164258981
>>
File: 1411223280280.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411223280280.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>164259152
>>
>>164259349
That is the Jewest motherfucker I've ever seen.
>>
File: smugzeus.jpg (101KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugzeus.jpg
101KB, 499x499px
>>164257949
>can't see the american flag
>is calling others thirdies
projecting: the post
>>
>>164259065
That officer fucking destroyed them holy shit.
>>
>>164259152
What a fucking based old man.
>>
>>164259065
if that's sheever and soe, who's the cop?
>>
>>164257468
i was about to flame you thinking you were suggesting using echo slam but i realized fissure has the same cd as disruption so it actually kinda works to block off the illus thanks 4 suggesting
>>
>>164258231
So your friend is NP's mss?
sure buddy
>>
>>164259065
those fucking niggers jumping around
rots society from the inside out
>>
File: BRV2090CYAAt4Ac.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BRV2090CYAAt4Ac.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>164259603
retard
>>
>>164259353
>Painted nails

what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>164259353
?
only one egg?
why would he put a lid on
>>
>>164259739
>>164259792
Typical Uchihashit.
>>
FUCK this new ember veil octarin core build

Yes its fun and innovative
But people simply are too retarded to execute it correctly
I've 4 embers today
and 3/4 failed miserably trying to do something, one of them rushed OCTARIN core second item after veil. You cant have an excuse for that. People simply dont understand it but still copying this shit.
WHY
>>
File: HemShyUX.png (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HemShyUX.png
106KB, 400x400px
kill yourselves
>>
>>164255389
Isn't the Shanghai Major got abolished or something?
>>
>>164259295
Eat Drink Man Woman

Pretty cozy movie
>>
>>164260347
>g-guys do I fit in to le 4chan culture now XD
>>
>you can get LPQs from being rude to third world teammates

What did Valve mean by this?
>>
>>164260578
oh i saw the title but i thought it was some retarded name you gave it yourself
hope i can find it on public trackers
>>
Anyone just witnessed the glorious CLQ meltdown and excuse-making for his shit plays? That was fun
>>
>>164260387
We Kiev Major now
>>
>>164260629
hello redd1t!
>>
File: yREdhPK.png (578KB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
yREdhPK.png
578KB, 1275x717px
>Win games
>Get LPQ since you beat your enemy so hard

People who say the Report system is fine always make me laugh desu
>>
File: 1433158741174.webm (2MB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433158741174.webm
2MB, 296x400px
>>164258981
>>
File: 1404322838334.jpg (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404322838334.jpg
155KB, 500x500px
>won an hour long match against megas during the end of 2016

Nice
Happy new year from Brazil /d2g/
>>
>>164259353
They put more work into animating that than they did the pain fight what the fuck
>>
>>164257003

he's dead m8

clq is getting a lobotomy tomorrow, F

>>164260274

and as long as they view it on a stream, they will continue to copy it despite the fact that most of them can't land a sleight of fist + chains combo ever
>>
>>164260893
>no abandons
>never ever got lpq
>never had anything other than <3 reports

The report system is fine desu.
>>
>>164260945
why is merlini so cute?
>>
File: 1454234012446.jpg (25KB, 570x193px) Image search: [Google]
1454234012446.jpg
25KB, 570x193px
Can we just take a bit to reflect on how good 2016 was?
>>
>>164261094

>bernie gets close enough to getting the nomination that the DMC literally shuts him down and collaborates with the media to run disinfo constantly to prevent competition

and these cucks still wanted to shill for hill

anyone who supports the democratic party after all of these corruption scandals is an idiot with a bad case of stockholm syndrom
>>
File: 1482106542258.jpg (276KB, 1673x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1482106542258.jpg
276KB, 1673x1019px
>>164261086
yeah nah
>>
>>164259641
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/87859302/matches?hero=timbersaw
>>
>>164230992
Radiant jungle shrine is also right beside their rune so if someone tries to contest it your team could TP in

Meanwhile once Dire loses T1 their rune is easy to take for radiant
>>
What is the proper way to deal with invis heroes or invis items? I get destroyed in games with any invis hero or if a shadow fiend gets shadow blade or some shit.

Honestly, I spam sentries and it only serves to rape my wallet. Sometimes we will catch the invis hero out and kill them but not always. 200 gold per two sentries is a lot to spam.

Help me understand how to deal with invis heroes properly and efficiently. Especially if you are a support.

I spam sentries because I just don't like the idea of a shadow fiend being able to invis and walk under you and ult and insta kill you. So you have to spam sentries otherwise he will mruder you.
>>
> play with friends in 4 stack
> somehow the random always goes 1/14
> directly feeds the carry

i wanna kill myself
>>
>>164261692
Try to team up and push towers
When doing so always cover up the area with sentries
>>
>>164261692
buy 5 stacks of dust and eat it so you gain permanent true sight
>>
>>164261692

It's all about positioning

like you noticed buying 1k gold worth of sentries is pointless, never ever do that. Do carry dust, it's seriously about positioning yourself as a support to not die, master that and you'll be 10x better at the game and almost never really feed, that is the key to being a good support.

How do you deal with them? Do not be alone unless you have a very good idea of where said invis heroes are on the map if you have no way to escape. Build items like glimmer cape or force staff + mek to where you can probably escape even if you do get jumped on, building towards those items will help far more than any amount of sentry buying. I generally only buy sentries for dewarding, rosh if an enemy invis hero is in the game, or for the occasional base push where I need to spot a retarded bounty hunter/riki hanging too far out.
>>
>>164259425
Sure thing thirdie
>>
File: smurfs.png (772KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs.png
772KB, 1024x724px
>>
>>164260893
>7k with that GPM and XPM

what does it say that i'm 3k and have better stats?
>>
>>164262014

this is why ranked matchmaking and mmr was a mistake

getting good at dota has NOTHING to do with solo queue and everything to do with getting a coordinated team of 4 other players to practice with

solo queue has you at the mercy of the matchmaking rng every time
>>
PSG here
happy new years gusy
>>
>>164262225
you're right anon, it's just your teammates holding you back
>>
>>164262225
do you have better stats with 20 games of techies you stupid nigger?
>>
>>164262284
>>164262339
I'm sorry I slandered your shitty e-bf. You have my apologies.
>>
File: WR smug.png (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WR smug.png
117KB, 500x500px
>>164261991
>hes so much of a shitskin that he doesn't even realize hes a thirdy himself
thanks for shitposting dirty thirdy you can stop before you get any more embarssed
>>
File: ayy.jpg (27KB, 280x289px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
27KB, 280x289px
>>164262364
>gets called out for being a moron
>switches to capitals and punctuation
>>
>>164262378
Don't project your black levels m8
>>
>>164262364
waga is a literal cuckold and known swedish pussy, but you're still deluded if you're comparing trash 3k games with 6k mmr average games
>>
can't find that ixmike thread on Reddit
>>
>>164262447
>>164262463
>his only friend is a streamer

You literally couldn't more thirdie if you tried. I can smell your brown, greasy skin from here.
>>
>>164262513
mods deleted it i guess
>>
File: we wuz kings.png (432KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kings.png
432KB, 600x797px
>>164262456
nice way of copying my first comeback and recycling it because you are too much of a thirdy to come up with anything original

way to be poor, lazy, and a thirdy
WEW LAD

PIC RELATED ITS (YOU)
>>
I unironically hope that siractionslacks is killed in a carcrash every day
>>
>>164262786
you only die once anon
>>
>>164262872
no i wish that he is killed in a carcrashed, revived and then killed again for the rest of time
>>
>>164262786
same
or at east before the next major
>>
>get lp
>win 5 games straight
Is this supposed to be a punishment or something?
>>
>>164262939
>go back to ranked games, lose 5 games straight thanks to forced 50
>>
>>164262898
>that feel when no gold experience requiem hero
>>
File: Inquisitive frog.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitive frog.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Why do people hate Waga? Is it because he's a normie that has a girlfriend and is loved by reddit?
>>
>>164263048
So that's how it works, huh.
>>
File: 1458757149614.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1458757149614.png
258KB, 351x364px
i dont even understand how luna is so god damn strong this patch
it just doesnt make sense
by herself she's top tier and with sd it's game over at pick
>>
>>164263205
>wins lane
>flash farms early super fast
>teamfights super good early and mid game
its a mystery
>>
File: 1444765619932.jpg (22KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1444765619932.jpg
22KB, 128x128px
>>164263205
>Pick Terrorblade
>Press Q
>Get free rampage
>>
>>164263205

good at fighting early thanks to ee clipse and a decent nuke, ranged, pushes fast, aura makes her whole team fight a lot better, needs quick farm to really shine and this patch shits it out by the truckload so your opportunity to shut her down is lessened

same reason tb is strong, I bet dusas okay too but she's more shit in general than both
>>
>>164263205
She's literally retard proof carry with a ranged cleave and Icefrog fixed all of her weaknesses through buffs.

Now she has talents which make her even stronger.
>>
>>164263205
try maybe getting out of 2k, senpai
>>
File: 1445132299581.jpg (119KB, 969x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445132299581.jpg
119KB, 969x720px
>no more RTZ stream
what do we do for the rest of the year?
>>
File: 1482983492286.png (368KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482983492286.png
368KB, 426x500px
>>164263541
shes the highest w/r safelane carry at 5k+, dumbass
>>
mom best razor build desu imo atm
>>
>>164263597
watch his knockoff, sumail
>>
File: luna bb.jpg (513KB, 3500x4000px) Image search: [Google]
luna bb.jpg
513KB, 3500x4000px
>>164263205
shes my waifu
>>
why are you all still posting on /d2g/ and not out partying?
>>
File: 1393185372019.gif (881KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1393185372019.gif
881KB, 500x299px
I think Troll is back considering how snowbally and absolute clusterfuck the fucking game is right now
I've seen him being really successful in my games and in a couple pro streams
Good at single pickoffs good at early teamfights which is essentially 7.00 is all about, can take rax at 20
Its insane
>>
oh that's demon, i hope he does well this season
>>
>>164262669
You're not clever enough to come up with a quip regarding black levels and projection
>>
>>164261094
has he killed himself yet
>>
File: 1482706113371.png (417KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482706113371.png
417KB, 500x700px
>third worlders assume everyone else is a third worlder as well
>>
File: purJUST.png (430KB, 509x550px) Image search: [Google]
purJUST.png
430KB, 509x550px
>>164264159
soon
>>
>you will never be as good as lycan
>>
File: inf.gif (2MB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
inf.gif
2MB, 358x358px
>infest gone worng
>>
>>164264269
hahahah best friend hahah
>>
File: qop sonic wave and milk.jpg (338KB, 848x720px) Image search: [Google]
qop sonic wave and milk.jpg
338KB, 848x720px
>>164255232
>I was saying that the HoNtrash mind is literally incapable of playing something mid except QoP
what is HoN's version of QoP?
>>
this game is actually shit
>>
how do i harrass the enemy mid without losing all my hp to creeps?
>>
>>164264510
get in range first then you attack move
>>
WHY DID VALVE KILL THIS GAME
LANING MEANS SHIT ANYMORE
CLEVER JUNGLING IS DEAD BTW
>>
>>164264510
attack moves don't draw creep agro if initiated a certain distance from creeps
>>
IM so fucking bored, ARTEEZY can you stream again
>>
>>164263726
>sumail
>artour the 2nd
>won more relevant lans than rtzed
hmm
>>
jubei
>>
>>164265018
sure jsut give me a sec man
>>
>>164257003

he has only himself to blame for being shit. nice excuses tho might use some of those myself senpai
>>
File: smug gif.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smug gif.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>164265419
I KNEW IT HES /OUR/ GUY!
>>
>>164265553
yeah just let me finish this reddit post and i'll start up
>>
File: tide frog.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
tide frog.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>>164265616
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
can someone redpill me on mangos? they seem royally useless to me
>>
Hey fagets.

I just returned to the game after a long break and have been in queue for 15 minutes. Why is dota 2 ded now?
>>
>>164266027
most third worlders celebrate new years
>>
>>164266105
No one who plays dota 2 has anywhere to go on new years.
>>
do you guys think arteezy is banging some slut at a party right now
>>
>>164266236
dota 2 has been a normie third worlder game since 2014
>>
>>164266297
>Thirdies
>Normies
>>
>>164266262
to be honest with you i don't give a single fuck about what arteezy might be doing right now
>>
File: 34058.jpg (294KB, 1349x1014px) Image search: [Google]
34058.jpg
294KB, 1349x1014px
>normies
>>
>>164264315
>WAKE ME UP
>>
>>164266624
THE
NOSE
KNOWS
>>
>>164265553
>>
>>164266859
based /ourguy/ only a fucking brand building faggot would ever acknowledge us (aka odpixel)
>>
>>164266937
Tobi already acknowledged us and I think maybe cap

Blitz also acknowledged us in that infamous webm
>>
>>164266624
>engaged six months later
she's qt tho
>>
why do tps not destroy trees anymore
what was the point of this change
>>
File: 1440822329444.jpg (83KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440822329444.jpg
83KB, 540x700px
>>164267047
im just surprised it wasnt 3
>>
hey /d2g/

the /v/ga's are doing nominees right now

we should nominate /ourguys/ for the best Esports player category
>>
>>164267047
????
shes not even fucking white
You want to commit the mortal sin of race mixing because shes "cute" ??
>>
>>164267041
>all casting faggots who are reliant on attention to get jobs

really makes you think how the blitz poster disappeared after he decided to become a coach instead of a caster. Or how the cap posters whiffed into smoke after cap stabilized his brand
>>
File: comfort-and-joy-3.jpg (67KB, 1219x364px) Image search: [Google]
comfort-and-joy-3.jpg
67KB, 1219x364px
Hey you fags happy new year
>>
>>164267108
loliLD.jpg
>>
>>164267143
Go spend your new years at /pol/
>>
>>164267143
are you implying our guy david goldmanshekelbergstein is white?
>>
File: 1481185558079.png (103KB, 358x396px) Image search: [Google]
1481185558079.png
103KB, 358x396px
happy new bloom dotards
>>
File: 1481514841889.png (447KB, 930x718px) Image search: [Google]
1481514841889.png
447KB, 930x718px
>>164267179
You too
>>
File: 1470178877502.jpg (1MB, 3165x4080px) Image search: [Google]
1470178877502.jpg
1MB, 3165x4080px
>>164267165
>There was only one blitzposter
>>
happy new year dotard
>>
File: shy anime girl.gif (975KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
shy anime girl.gif
975KB, 500x249px
>>164267516
im going to eat ur face QT!
>>
It's not New Years yet in any part of the world that matters
>>
File: Goblin-Clockwerk.png (283KB, 685x675px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin-Clockwerk.png
283KB, 685x675px
How is 7.1 Treating Clock. I'd like to pick him back up and I remember not benefiting from Iron Talon to be a strike against him but everything is teamfighty now.
>>
>>164267886
well technically it's true since the chinese new year happens later
>>
>>164267165
>Or how the cap posters whiffed into smoke after cap stabilized his brand
I'm still here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7MA25sZJbQ&feature=youtu.be&t=2984
>>
File: 1482930869380.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482930869380.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>164267867
You wouldn't
>>
File: 1389699454001.jpg (401KB, 1108x831px) Image search: [Google]
1389699454001.jpg
401KB, 1108x831px
>pick omni
>win
you cant explain that
>>
File: 1458257272712.jpg (89KB, 630x797px) Image search: [Google]
1458257272712.jpg
89KB, 630x797px
>>164268167
>terrorblade even goes diffusal as one of first items
>by the time enough cores have diffusals I have hex thanks to balanced 60 GPM
>>
>>164266020
You know all those times early game where you would be able to kill the enemy or save yourself/ally if you just had a bit more mana to cast a spell?

MANGOS
>>
>>164268014
>china mattering in any way whatsoever

You work for valve, dont you?
>>
File: mega lewd.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mega lewd.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>164268074
i would
>>
File: new-bloom-dota-2.jpg (44KB, 638x314px) Image search: [Google]
new-bloom-dota-2.jpg
44KB, 638x314px
>>164268372
know your overlords you stupid laowai
>>
File: 1479439000790.png (194KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1479439000790.png
194KB, 472x472px
Holy shit these firework captchas GET ME OUT OF HERE
>>
so Valve give feedback about those chink yet?
>>
maga
>>
File: 1440110116943.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1440110116943.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>164268764
>valve
>feedback
>>
Happy new year lads

t. Peru :^)
>>
Happy new year dotards :3
>>
Happy New Year US east dotards :^)
>>
>>164269205
>NAtards having new year in January
>>
>>164268986
>>164269205
>>164269213
alright we can now compile a list of anons that don't matter lmao
>>
File: 1436425372230.jpg (144KB, 486x579px) Image search: [Google]
1436425372230.jpg
144KB, 486x579px
who B/EAST/ coast here?
>>
>>164269513
you and million of peruvians and assorted third worlders
>>
>>164269314
It's 6 am here in the good part of europe i just wanted to wish you guys a happy new year
>>
>>164268728
>he's not using 4chan-x and captcha v1
>>
Who /r/a/dio while playing/ here?
>>
2017 fucking sucks
>>
>>164269997
wait till the 20th
>>
>>164269997
It's bearly been a day you faggot.
>>
>>164270041
thats how you know its bad
>>
>>164268430
You're such a hentai!
>>
>>164270041
???
its been like 19 minutes retard
>>
so i havent played dota in about a year and i wasnt very good back then, what are some retard proof heroes i can pick to get back into it?
i only really played supports like lich and witchdoctor back then.
>>
>>164270117
>being in the worst timezone
>not being in GMT +2

lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>164270117
6 hours in the first world
>>
>>164270154

brewmaster
>>
>>164270154
brewmaster
>>
>>164270154
brewmaster
>>
>>164270154
meepo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4
Heres to another year of buttmad liberals shrieking in impotent rage
>>
>>164270154
support sven
>>
>>164270154
brewmaster
>>
>>164270154
brewmaster
>>
>people keep saying happy new year
>still 2016 for 25 minutes

wtf
>>
File: 1482316755185.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482316755185.png
7KB, 645x773px
>January 1st, 2017
are we forever stuck in 4chan lads? will we ever be successful outside our dying video game?
>>
Who is THE hottest Dota 2 male character?
>>
>>164271290
Templar Assassin
>>
>>164271290
ember
>>
>>164271278
...well yeah
no idea what i'll do when 4chan dies
>>
File: viper kys.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
viper kys.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>164271278
>we
>>
>>164271369
die with it ofc
>>
>>164271278
I didn't know you were successful IN your dying video game haha
>>
>>164271407
sounds good
>>
>Medusa has a higher winrate from +15 AGI compared to +500 mana

Pretty surprising to be honest, 500 mana is a lot of EHP for her.
>>
>>164260578
based /ck/ dude
>>
>>164271613
It's because retards build no damage on her.
>>
oh people said happy new year when their timezone was in new year already...lol
>>
Can this year be better than 2016?
>brexit
>turkey coup
>president trump
A lot of good shit there, how can 2017 even compete?
>>
>>164271613
well if you are rushing rapira or something

>>164271771
le pen
merkel gone
first 100 days of trump
>>
>>164271695
fuck i mean lol i said it in a random time, not in new year in my timezone
>>
>>164271771
The west wakes up and starts removing mudslimes
>>
>>164271878
This, ultra tolerance is a disease.
Secular muslims are ok though.
>>
>>164272016
>any muslim ever
>ok
No
>>
>>164272016
uh no
>>
>>164272069
>>164272071
Uh yes especially if they are citizens, they aren't going nowhere. Trust me I'm one of em.
>>
>>164272016
>ok
as long as they stay in their country
>>
>>164272136
white makes right
>>
>>164272208
>>164272208
>>164272208
>>
>>164272250
retard
>>
>>164271278
>will we ever be successful outside our dying video game?
I got a job interview on tuesday!
>>
>>164272394
So do I.

You better not be going in for the same job as me bitch.
>>
>team refuses to push when I am tb carry
>literally whenever we get a kill, i try to push but my supports afk jungle
>I take ALL their outer towers

>after the game, my DP who NEVER ulted a building or even crossed river, tells me we couldnt push bc AM would blink into our backlines and kill me, a farmed TB
>he think AM can solo blink into 5

I'm so mad. How do people not understand that dota is about objectives?
>>
File: 1400243412853.jpg (44KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400243412853.jpg
44KB, 200x300px
>Play Nature's Prophet against Melee carry
>They don't build quelling/bfury

Carrylets, when will they learn?
Thread posts: 737
Thread images: 189

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.