[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gowg/ - Gears of War General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 12

File: 1482632935300.jpg.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482632935300.jpg.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Please Stop Dying Edition
December 6th Update: https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/e9b54fc61eb74ad783d533ca502b0132/threads/gears-of-war-4-title-update-2-december-6th-2016/366859c8-f9ca-4475-90b3-0976acff9676/posts

Available December 6th for Season Pass holders as part of the early access Developer Playlist*, Glory and Speyer will also be introduced into free public playlists on December 13 and Gridlock and Relic will be removed.
Read more at http://news.xbox.com/2016/12/01/gears-war-4-december-update/

>Information regarding Gears of War 4
http://pastebin.com/kEd89b2n (embed) (embed) (dev blog links)
https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/developerblog (blog pages include art and videos)
http://pastebin.com/r75cDpuS (embed) (embed) (all exclusive pre-order, rewards and promotional content info)

>Gamertag List (you can request being put on the list from this page)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iwt78Sa0c3wV3Nen3fm-4LY5aRA6_G5xuIerZ7bR4Og/edit#gid=0

>Gears of War General Xbox Club
Download the Xbox App BETA from the store if on PC. Both Xbox and PC search for gowg on Xbox Clubs.

>Join the /gowg/ discord to chat or play with us
https://discord.gg/f9HCYCP
>>
Heyo
>>
File: gowg-let it die.png (951KB, 1252x656px) Image search: [Google]
gowg-let it die.png
951KB, 1252x656px
>>164040565
>>
>>164041374
After you
>>
>>164040565
>UIR
No thanks
>>
File: I am become god.png (223KB, 551x403px) Image search: [Google]
I am become god.png
223KB, 551x403px
I want a UIR character so bad but i can't be arsed to work from 0-4400 creds again just to get jewed on. Please send help.
>>
Razielmgs, add me for pc or xbox play, digging horde now that I can aim with a mouse, level 3 on all classes but I don't really have trouble, just shitty teammates and mexicans
>>
i love how it's always the euros that fail to keep something alive
man you guys are fucking lazy
>>
truth be told we should probably just let the general die, keep the discord and whatnot, but there was no way in hell this general had a chance of surviving on 4chan
>>
>>164045680
Got a UIR pack the other week when they were only 24hrs and ended up with 3 snub skins and some other bullshit. Got another pack this time and it had some fugly epic snub skin again. 3rd pack had 2 UIR char skins, green female and blue male. I think I'm done with UIR now.

Basically just need a 50 wave insane horde clear per pack. Ends up taking like 2.5 hours and requires teamwork.
>>
shitty devs
>>
They really need to make it so horde on larger maps the enemies dont spawn clear across from you on the other side. On higher difficulties where people need to chill at boss on their turrets you're just waiting there the whole time for them to get to you.
>>
>>164059442
They're competent, just super jewish.
>>
>>164056556
Yeah, it takes forever to earn a single UIR pack, if they're going to be this much credits then they should buff the amount you get from things.
>>
>>164045680
I just want the elite guys.
>>
>>164065164
OY
VEY
>>
>>164056556
Foundation speedruns on Insane take 60-65 minutes without glitches/exploits, if you are somewhat efficent. Granted you need a lvl 4 hammer (at least), but with the setup I'm using I manage to do it with a team of absolute shitters.
>>
>without glitches
doubt.avi
>>
>get game yesterday
>play multiplayer for the first time (horde)
>get to wave 50 insane
>use my credits to buy a 'UIR' pack
>get an elite uir guy legendary

Is that good it looks pretty cool, would have preferred a green one tho
>>
>>164054275
This, it was a good run, but we won't survive unless we succumb to autists keeping the thread alive with off topic posting
>>
>>164078086
fuck you tc shill

>>164070305
but why play the game when you can just use money goy
>>
Use dropshot's headshot on bosses. it's more effective than turrets especially when you're a heavy or a sniper. it works with any boss except Kestrel I believe.
>>
Anyone need a zombie JD code? Also is it just me that I can't find anymore rockstar cans? Went to my local walmart shit wasn't in stock anymore
>>
>>164081776
It's hard to tell if i'm head shotting them or not since i mostly target the body, or their heads are in weird positions.
>>
>>164083782
I'd like that code famalam
email: [email protected]
>>
Is the foundation speedrun strat some super secret thing cause it seems like not many people know about it. I still havent seen a video or anything no it.
>>
>>164086596
it's super easy to dropshot headshot swarmaks and it makes the headshot noise

also i hit a triple headshot with the embar

cool right
>>
Sweet dreams gowg

Go quietly in the night
>>
Breakfast anon here, it's been awhile gowg
>>
>TC will never take ideas into account on how to make the game better and fix certain game modes
>They will keep creating time limited super expensive RNG packs once or twice every month
>Gear of War 5 will have very little sales and no player base because of what they've done in 4
>They will jew that game up too

RIP Gears of War. You were fun.
>>
>>164098336
Gears 5 will be a MOBA. Also I don't think it's all TC behind the packs, it's just Xbox Microsoft. Look at Halo 5 for example.
>>
>>164098336
I thought after judgement it'd be over, but no, these big companies always got to fuck up a good thing.
>>
>>164098336
Actually my biggest complain about GoW4 is the lack of the interesting new main enemy.
Why does the main enemy have to be locust again?
Shouldn't they try to come up with something more refreshing other than locust 2.0 and boring robots?
>>
>>164100397
THE community asked for it
>>
>>164100740
Asked for Locust?

I mean i like the Locust and all but why even kill them all and act like they're gone when the new guys are basically just locust. Only without the awesome leader and unique soldiers like Therons and Kantus?
>>
File: FINALLY.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FINALLY.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>164045680
I know your feel bro. Took me four packs to finally get a single fucking character.
>>
>>164100740
>>164101006
Locust will return as skins for Multiplayer "Soon" in packs that cost 5000 credits and all the characters are Legendary meanwhile the rest are Rare and Epic locust themed weapon skins. They will also return in Horde to vary up Horde but only if you buy the $40 Locust Horde dlc that's not a part of the Season Pass because the Season Pass doesn't include it in the notes.
>>
>>164103263
This just reminded me, you know what else isn't included in the Season Pass? New Horde classes. We're bound to get at least another because the achievements state reaching level 10 in "Launch" horde classes. Those sneaky jews, always know how to wrap up things in a neat tidy bow to get more money out of you then their mouth breathing forum regulars will say "tc needs to make money somehow."
>>
add me on xbox my gamertag is "CSPG Lofty" i need to farm so e sweet credits
>>
I trust Euro friends will keep us alive.
>>
Ran into a squad on public horde, i guess just looking for one pick up person. All of them had a mic and it looked like they've done it before. Was actually really fun, even though i didnt have a mic to speak back i just used the group chat. I wish all horde games could go so swimmingly.
>>
>>164081776
I tried it on a carrier and snatcher as a sniper, not sure if I noticed it doing all that much damage. I don't think I was doing it right though, never heard the head shot sound effect.
>>
>>164076554
>he doesn't know
>he thinks you either need to sit your ass on a turret for 2 hours or use a glitch, when the foundation speedrun method was posted over a month ago.

Have fun playing turret simulator / shitposting on TC forums about UIR packs I guess.
>>
>>164076554
>>164091528

https://m.reddit.com/r/GearsOfWar/comments/5hqapm/foundation_speedrun_strategy_revised/

>inb4 reddit

Not surprising most people missed it, considering anything that isn't a complain about RNG packs gets buried.

This is the most consistent Gears, but instead of the few needed gameplay fixes all the talk on the forums is about cosmetics. Really shows what kind of casual shitters most "le dedicated gearshead" are
>>
>Used to enjoy playing horde with you red necks and le soysauce man
>Live in England so could only play at weekends because timezones
>One weekend just can''t get a game anymore
>Haven't been on gowg for 5 or 6 weeks now.

What maps came out in December? Does anyone from /vg/ actually still play?
>>
Wait. Gridlock got removed?

They are actually removing maps to make way for new ones?

I paid for a season pass to have 48 maps, but I will only ever have 12 or so because they will be cycling old ones out for new ones?

What in the actual fuck even is this game.
>>
heh
>>
My NAT is open andI have 4MB connection, almost 3.5 from download.

But upload is like 0.60 MB is that enought to play?

Why in October, November and Decebmer until christmas I could play. But from a week to now it even more lag than before.

I really hate IDLE kick.

It's like TC doesn't want me to play. Any advices about this problem?

Does anyone in Europe suffer from these issues too?
>>
how to fis the game:

-add bots to core and competetive
-no penalties
-remove idle kick
-join in progress option to every mode
>>
>>164123992
>-remove idle kick
Why
>>
>>164123992
>Remove idle kick
If anything it should kick those shitters out faster.
>>
>2 hours running horde
>Still not even enough for a single UIR pack
>>
Time to shut the general down, sorry to say but microcuckactions alone makes this game boycottable. Stop supporting this shit, it prey on the mentally ill.
>>
>>164133627
Who died and named you vaguely ethnic, bookish president?
>>
>>164133727
30% of the time the discussion in the general is bout shit microtranasctions. Is this the future you want? Send a msg, every little bit counts.
>>
>>164134014
Better than nothing i guess. At least it's justified shit talking.
>>
>>164135706
Won't bother wasting my time, the general can barely survive on a Friday, no use beating a dying horse, I'll enjoy the generals that are bout uncucked games.

>The biggest topic bout this general will always be bout getting cucked
>>
>>164136117
Meme on
>>
File: 20161226121126_1.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161226121126_1.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
I'm about to drop 20$ on UIR packs. Wish me luck goyims
>>
>>164138715
Why?
>>
>>164138715
Wow 20$, that's enough for two whole entire packs.
>>
File: YOU FUCKING NIGGER.jpg (218KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKING NIGGER.jpg
218KB, 534x820px
>>164140295
>>164138962
So i ended up wasting that money now i'm going to sell this game on eBay. I'm done with Microtransactions of War 4.
>>
boo
>>
>>164143918
>i'm an idiot that wasted 20$ on two packs
>i'm going to sell the game because i'm a fucking idiot that can't handle money
EBIN
>>
Was on the bottom row till bump, face it, this focus tested by the numbers garbage pile game can't survive on a site with standards, take this mediocore exploitative shit pile off 4chan, it's on its deathbed, nothing to fucking discuss.
>>
>>164143918

serves you right
>>
>>164149460
>4chan
>standards
go look at half the games that have generals kept alive by pure autism and come back and say that with a straight face
>>
>>164149651
Litterly all you guys fucking discuss is getting ass reamed by RNG pay hooks. There is no meaningful discussion any more it's just flagrant desperation to keep this game relevant on 4chan now. It's exploitive cuckery untop of mediocrity
>>
>>164149954
>keeping a general alive means we want to keep the game relevant on 4chan
man you are beyond fucking retarded

by the way it's obvious you've never even played the games before, so shut the fuck up.
>>
>not a true scotsman REEEEE

Sorry I was smart enough to sidestep this series as the cuckery slcame in, there is a reason why microtranasctions are not a fucking bullet point on the store page or back of box.

Shameless, the tribals defend this.
>>
>>164150545
>Sorry I was smart enough to sidestep this series as the cuckery came in
oh yeah i'm sure you've played the series, 100% believable right here.
also please do point to the posts where people defend the micro-transactions?
The game itself sans the MT's is fun, the MT's are jew shit, but if you are actually dumb enough to buy them with money then you deserve no sympathy.
>>
>litterly no thoughtful discussion on the game

>posts that get most replies are bout MTS
> webms of microtranasctions
>"I bet he hasn't even played it" "it's amazing "
>>
>>164151074
Thanks for the bump
>>
>>164151074
>thoughtful discussion on the game
>thoughtful discussion on a shooter
wew lad

>posts that get the most replies are bout MTS
because that's everyone's largest fucking gripe with this game
>webms of microtransactions
not every opening was paid with real money you dumbass, but it is stupid
>etc
No I don't think you have played the game, let alone the series as a whole. If you did you wouldn't be stupid enough to call it focus tested. Nor say that 4chan has standards
>KS general has over 2000 threads counted by a single autist, and he lost count at some point
>GSG is autism incarnate and hasn't talked about GSG proper in fucking forever
>KSPG is worthless and no one talks about anything there
>DOTA and League
>Stargook

if we had any standards the generals for those games would never have existed, I know I'm leaving several out. And this comes from someone that visits more than one general.

I mean I must thank you for the free bumps though.
>>
>>164143918
>Spend money on stupid shit I know full well is stupid
>End up disappointed
>Wow, this is everyone's fault except my own
>>
>>164151760
microtransactions exist because of dipshits like him
>>
>>164149460
>4chan
>Standards
Apex kek
>>
>>164151894
I laugh when people act like 4chan is some monolithic entity that has one set of standards
>>
truth be told I don't know what there is to talk about this game in a general
like most shooters there's nothing to really talk about. What are we supposed to do, just post end game stats or some shit?
The only reason why generals like Overwatch are alive is because of Blizzard autism and waifuposting, (mostly) the same with TF2, but with loadout posting and jewing idiots.
Gears has none of that, it doesn't have the custom games like Halo has, nor mods like DOOM.
>>
>>164152620
What about the steady stream of developer feedback and support?
>>
>>164154032
I kek'd anon
>>
>>164152620
To try and set up games together, but most people have left this general so even that doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>164155858
>try and set up games
with 5-10 max people, that's not exactly alot.
>>
>>164155858
What caused everyone to leave, you know? I wasn't here for the launch of the game but I'm assuming there was quite a bit more back then. Was it the hyper jewishness of the microtransactions?
>>
>>164156064
not alot to talk about in general due to it's nature
people moving on to other games because the support is fucking lacking
xbox not being popular let alone even acceptable on 4chan
the general was pitifully small from the get-go
>>
>>164156064
Plus the threads constantly dying, I would imagine some people wouldn't go out of their way to try and make one themselves or even bother looking to see if a new one was made and this >>164156156
>>
>>164156438
yeah, it's a damn shame, i met some cool guys here, but xbox exclusives are doomed on 4chan, regardless of their quality
>>
>>164111568
kek reddit for you

Only retards use that run now, the speedrun method we use now finishes a game in 58 mins instead of 75 like the one you linked.

And is MUCH less work, I mean you can buy nothing and still hit Insane 50 no downs if you have non retards.
>>
>>164157932
omg how??
>>
>>164157932
>>164158452
He'll show up again. Just wait.
>>
>>164160174
what do you mean?
>>
>>164160260
u lul
>>
>>164123992
bots in competetive and core.... are u retarded? they are both ranked playlists how the fuck bots will be explained and have set difficulty? dont talk about parts of the game u clearly havent even bother to play.

core and comp needs, unfortunately, rolling lobbies to stay alive.It will fuck the idea of accurate rank system (less than a fucking bots for sure) but at least will fix matches that are left with 3vs5 and worse on escalation for example. The option to join an ongoing match should be optional and enticed by no loss counted if it happens, it would be retarded to join escalation that is 1 round from being lost and needs 6 victories.
>>
>>164131121
>2h horde run
brah, i dont know what reup u are or if u even have any but i would cry playing horde for 2h, its just an useless grind as it is now, foundation its at least less painful
>>
>>164138715
how are ppl like u able to survive out there in the world?seriously? tell me where u live and if u have any friends/family that has as low iq as yours so i can prey on their stupidity for money

ps. 10% will go for charity in eugenics field
>>
>>164162638
What does reup have to do with it? I got no one to play with so i just do public hordes.
>>
>>164152290
its not but anonymity allows ppl to express their true fellings and opinions, more often than not it ends in creating general ideas/notions that are VERY simple but uniformly ture (like rage at microtransactions and rng, even tho some dished money for it, yet they would still prefer them gone). I remember when this anonymous internet 'engine' was creating some original content back in the days like memes that were catching up like wildfire and normies didnt know where this stuff was coming from, its gone now unfortunatley
>>
>>164163490
reup is the closest thing for measure purposes of how long have u been around, if u are no reup it just shows most of the time someone didnt even do insane run, if u are re up 3+ u should know your shit and have at least scout lvl 10, so foundation strat would be familiar to u same as horde runs of <2h or even ~1h, simple
>>
>>164163490
I don't care what rank anyone is when I speedrun Foundation, that's if we have a 5 Hammer and Engineer in the lobby, then the other 2 players can be whatever class, people from /gowg/ know what to do or at least listen, compared to faggots in the Xbox LFG thing.
>>
>>164163601
well durr
>>
>>164157932
Never said I used that strategy, I changed quite a few things to make it more time efficient (still around 60 minutes, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more). But since I didn't really feel like making an in depth explaination, that was at least a start for those who still sit their asses on turrets for 2 hours on fallout.
>>
>>164164120
I've been doing multiple insane runs and havent re-upped yet. It ranges from about an hour and a half to two hours, maybe more if someone leaves or another guy is that bad.

I keep hearing about the foundation speedrun strat but never run into a group on public for it.
>>
>>164149460
>4chan standards
Kek. Especially looking at the games with a general in here.
>>
OY
>>
>>164164695
Go to the Looking for Groups section on the Gears of War 4 page and there's usually people grouping up to do it.
>>
File: 1399057877685.png (806KB, 1354x689px) Image search: [Google]
1399057877685.png
806KB, 1354x689px
Just failed wave 50 on casual, there's nothing left this game can do to depress me any more than the things it has in the last few days.
>>
How do we keep this general alive
>>
Why are you faggots bitching about micro transactions for cosmetic items? I think this is one of the best release strats to benefit gamers and developers alike. Way better than paying for locked guns or maps for example.

If you play the game you can get the shit. I've dropped over 20k credits on UIR all earned in game without lame exploiting. I'm in my 30s and work a 9 to 5 job so not gaming all day either.

Or if you don't want to spend time farming can just buy packs directly.

Since purely cosmetic you don't need to play grind or buy with real money to ensure you get it. It does nothing to give an advantage over anyone else. Just stupid side flare. The PERFECT thing for a micro transaction.

But people complain about how they decided to spend money then regretted it. Classic. Quit a game over an optional cosmetic item you don't need to pay attention to if you don't like it.
>>
>>164173820
what a shame
>>
>>164176117
we don't
Xbox exclusives are doomed to obscurity on 4chan
>>
>>164179919
The problem is that "Just cosmetics" isnt an excuse to lock away content behind barriers intentionally designed to weasel money out of people. These are RNG bundle bullshit mobile-tier MTs that dont belong in a fully priced and released title for one but have absurd and laughably price ranges on top of it. 10 fucking dollars for 5 cards, none of which are guaranteed to give you anything new or something you even want? Yeah that's indefensible and fully retarded.
>>
>>164184207
this guy gets it
>>
>>164176117
To just keep bumping I guess. Sadly not many people on 4chan are Gears of War players. Things like League, DotA, TF2, Overwatch etc. dominate the market and it won't ever change and most of 4chan plays anime games, Sony exclusives or PC only games.
>>
>>164176117
We can't. We let it go quietly in the night and mourn its loss a few days later.
>>
>>164176117
Start playing more versus, (comp mainly) quit pretending the Gnasher is some kind of OP nuke, and git gud. Then we can all be salty try hards and do premade lobbies.
>>
>>164195126
you overestimate gowg posters. Back right before gow4 was relesed, there were a few of them around, but they probably gave up on posting in this general about versus and just play the game. I know I did.

Everytime someone tried to explain why it is perfectly normal, in a shooter where most engagements happen in close quarters, to see the shotgun used so much (even more if a team can't use the lancer properly), a retard would appear and start bitching about how the lancer is underpowered (despite needing only around 10 shots for a down), how it is unfair for a shotgun to dominate cqc (kek).

I've seen retards saying that shotgun battles are all luck based and nothing else, some others proposing """fixes""" like making the new retro a starting wepon, or giving players non-regenarating health.

It's just not worth wasting time discussing with people who clearly don't know what they are talking about. That is also why the only topics in here are horde and RNG
>>
>>164197986
Only thing i miss is how the gnasher used to be slightly on your right in 3. I've only started playing 4 for barely a week but it feels so weird how it's centered now.
>>
Why does no one pick engineer but feel the need to buy repair tools and move shit when there is an engineer.
>>
>>164199613
That doesnt really happen to me often, just the part about buying shit.

Buying shit and picking up power are the two most common run killers for me, along with people just up and leaving.
>>
Yesterday night and this morging I have almost no lag, feels good.
>>
>>164184207
If you don't want the cosmetic items or don't want to gamble then don't. No one NEEDS to collect optional packs.

This would be much different if you needed the packs to compete, or if you could not get them by just playing the game, neither of which is true.

You all getting salty over having options to look different (that you can get from playing and not buying with real money anyway).

Consciously decide to spend your money then get pissed when it doesn't work out. Do you have any self control?

You all have OCD and just need to collect stuff purely because it exists? Because that is a dif issue....
>>
>>164197986
I've gotten so triggered from absolute shitters on here complaining about the versus, that I've pretty much quit posting. I'm not really that good at the PvP but I can hold my own, and it boggles my mind how people think rifles need a buff, and Gnashers need a nerf. If it wasn't for the UIR packs pretty much requiring Horde, I probably wouldn't even post here anymore.

>>164199424
It took me a while to get used to, and even now I sometimes miss a quarter of a shot because I'm aiming too far right. I think it's a decent change though, because it allows for a little more movement since people aren't constantly going for that right side advantage in the open. I see a lot more drunk running and cuts to the right now.

Also, if anyone wants to run a Horde, I'd really love another UIR pack. I've got a sniper ready for Hardcore, and my Scout is level 10.
>>
>>164201262
Way to ignore all the points of the posts to repeat yourself
>>
File: myeyesarefuckedup.gif (473KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
myeyesarefuckedup.gif
473KB, 500x340px
Newbie here.

-Is there any damage chart of all the weapons?

-Also do you get sometimes a fps drop when theres a lot of particles in versus?

-In sensivity, shall I let the 'inner dead zone' to 10?
>>
>>164201262
its not about MTs being in game, the problem is that since they are there is almost no new content added in the game because (((they))) focus mostly on adding new jew packs in game rather than actual worthy content, and no, new maps are not new content, they were probably made at the same fucking time the game was but were cut out for 'dlc' release which is scam strategy. After buying the game ppl get no support, no precise dates (vague tweets), no responses to ppl complaints (still no penalty for leaving versus/horde) but somehow paid skins are released so often and with proper attention that it is sickening.

So when the devs attention goes 95% to paid unnecessary content like skins whole game and community suffers and GoW4 is great example, this game is going to die pretty soon.
>>
gnasher
>>
>>164204116
Guide has a chart for story damage on weapons dont know about versus and horde
>>
I'm good at versus, are you?
>>
>>164201863
You seem to think that if someone decides to gamble and looses it is the casinos fault. Accept personal responsibility. Absolutely no one needs to buy packs and those that want them can obtain simply by playing.... You want to take away an optional feature other players enjoy because waaaaaaah i lost money that I decided to spend. Idiotic.

>>164204230
But everything obtainable in those micro transactions can be unlocked by playing the game. It would be "jewy" if they were purchase only or necessary to stay competitive.

In this manner the game is supported directly by those who play and want to specifically contribute. And again - all optional with no bonus to gameplay given.

I am only missing 3 gearsmas skins and have 3/4 UIR char skins. Haven't spent a cent on this game outside of purchase cost. If people want to pay for that, I don't really care.

I love that new maps are constantly coming out that I can play for free instead of buying like most other games.

Certainly one of the better micro transaction games no doubt.
>>
THE FREE ARMORS AFE HERE
>>
>>164211456
Pretty much this.
You know what triggers me? All those retards who keep telling TC that Halo5 pack system is better than theirs.
No it's not. 343 bloated the permanent unlocks pool with the most useless shit they could find: hundreds of recolored armors, and the even more useless weapon certifications for warzone (aka MC containment mode). If you wanted a legendary armor, you'd probably have to unlock everything else first, which would take months.
>>
Well I'm fucking stuck on wave 50 with one other guy in Hardcore horde. Anyone want to try to help?
>>
>>164197986
there's nothing to fucking discuss multiplayer wise, and no one ever bitches about the shotgun being strong in CQC, people (here) bitch that it's the only weapon that the devs ever focused on, remember Gears 3?
For some reason people think pointing out the stupidity surrounding the Gears community and its attitude toward weapons that aren't the gnasher somehow makes you a shitter, I've been playing since the original, and am by no means bad, but it's ridiculous how much bitching and whining there will be if people who ONLY use the gnasher get their one strat (run forward and get shot) ruined because other weapons finally become viable. A real Gears player knows to use all his weapons equally, but 90% of the community is shitters and they all pollute the forums with their horrible ideas and constant complaining.
Basically what i'm trying to say, is that people (shitters) need to learn how to use more than one weapon and strategy, you don't get far in MP by humping a shotgun or lancer only, since they get hard countered by each other at different ranges
>>
>>164215282
Warzone and BTB are still the best gamemodes in Halo 5
>>
>>164215282
>which would take months.
The average player needed to play 545 hours at launch to unlock everything. I dread to think what the amount of playtime is now even if you're dropping laods daily on people. No way is it less than 1000 hours at this stage.
>>
File: H E A T.jpg (1MB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
H E A T.jpg
1MB, 1191x842px
Guys got a question, When u Tumble and immediately aim do your crosshair fly to the left/right?
>>
>>164219831
no
>>
So, what's the deal with the season pass, and why are people really mad at it? All I know is its almost the same price of the game
>>
So reading the thread people bitched about the Gnasher? That's literally nothing new. People have been bitching about the Gnasher since 2006. It will never be changed (save for Judgement which everyone fucking hated). The whole pleasure of Gears of War was that CQC was most prevalent. The loud, crunchy, meaty audio mixed with giant characters makes it feel like it has weight behind everything.

Besides, I don't know why people are bitching. I find myself using the rifles in Gears 4 quite a lot because of how good they are.

As the famous saying for Gears players go, "You just need to git gud faggot :^)"
>>
File: dolphins.png (579KB, 1280x1022px) Image search: [Google]
dolphins.png
579KB, 1280x1022px
>>164220142
IT doesn't give you anything, quite literally. When you buy the season pass you are basically just giving Microsoft your money as a tip. I'm not even fucking around when I say that, no exaggeration, you get NOTHING from the season pass.
>>
>>164215715
>For some reason people think pointing out the stupidity surrounding the Gears community and its attitude toward weapons that aren't the gnasher somehow makes you a shitter

I never said any of that. Read my post again and you'll see I mention the shotgun being used even more than it should be because shitters can't counter it with the lancer properly or they refuse to because they are some dense dumbasses who think using anything that isn't the gnasher makes you a bad player.
Everything you said about using all of your starting weapons properly is 100% true.

There are 3 types of gow players: shitters who think that a shotgun should not dominate in cqc and that rifles need a minuscle time to kill, tryhard shitters who think that using anything that isn't a shotgun makes you a bad, and smart players who understand that every weapon has its merits.

As for the devs focusing their efforts on it, its partially due to the community autism, bit also because the nature of the gun makes it more likely to highlight problems with online performances and such (if a lancer shot doesn't register, you'll most likely not notice, a gnasher shot on the other hand...)
>>
Core gnasher's fine
>>
>>164221534
I agree, but I like comp everything better. Seems like core is much slower due to faster ttk, which isn't necessarily bad. I just like the faster paced comp.
>>
>>164222501
"Slow because it's faster"

This makes about as much sense as "if you kill your enemies they win"
>>
>>164222794
Fast ttk means more people just sitting in cover and not pushing. Same with Gnashers because they two shot at a further range, so people use movement less, and cover more. How can you not get that? No honestly, how can you not understand that? Do you not play both modes? Go play comp, and watch how much more people use fast movement instead of just sitting behind cover.
>>
>>164223056
In core I just run around blasting fuckers with the Gnasher. I usually get 17 kills a match. Just stop being a pussy and run around.
>>
File: 1479687814860.png (144KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
1479687814860.png
144KB, 534x629px
The Dolphins will win the super bowl
>>
>>164223159
Nice projecting there. I actually never leave my spawn and only use smokes because I'm really scared of other players. I'm sure how you play, and how the majority of people in core play are the same, and all those dudes who just post up and never push are just my imagination.
>>
File: baird playground.jpg (630KB, 2880x1620px) Image search: [Google]
baird playground.jpg
630KB, 2880x1620px
>>164223321
>projecting
Nice projecting.
>>
Can I post now? My ISP was banned yesterday.
>>
Doing a Horde speedrun, and have a couple spaces open.

Anyone? Also, if you've a high Engineer, that's great
>>
The more we complainn about the gnasher the more we will see lancers of war 4.

I just think its more fun to use the shotgun than any other weapon.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.