[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #456

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 619
Thread images: 251

File: 1481322352182.png (609KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
1481322352182.png
609KB, 700x630px
''Winter'' Edition

Previous Thread: >>163533072

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
http://lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/319630
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
http://orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
http://orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
http://orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
http://orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
http://imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
http://strawpoll.me/11794775
http://strawpoll.me/11794798
>>
File: kate.png (171KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
kate.png
171KB, 425x516px
>>
What's Chloe "When I see a smiley, I get wily" Price's problem with emojis?
>>
File: etak.jpg (80KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
etak.jpg
80KB, 425x516px
>>
>>163916963
http://www.strawpoll.me/11965358
http://www.strawpoll.me/11965358
>>
File: 1459286660752.png (205KB, 298x321px) Image search: [Google]
1459286660752.png
205KB, 298x321px
Daily reminder that everything that happens past Chloe getting shot is in max's head, trying to deal with her best friend dying after she waited years to contact her, even after she got back to arcadia bay. The "nightmare" at the end is her subconsciousness trying to get her to back to reality. Sacrificing chloe is accepting her death and moving on, and sacrificing arcadia bay is letting the tornado (her grief) wipe her out and going insane. All the people in the cafe in her dream represents the people that will "die" for her if she goes insane, and the edgy "cereal" max she is talking to is the part of max's mind that wants to accept reality and snap out of it, while chloe represents the opposite part.

Going from max the socially awkward to being max the awesome superhero saving the day and befriending everyone with her time powers reflects her delusion that she can make everything perfect and reverse chloes death. Those being mad about the endings and that the choices you made didn't have an effect on it is missing the entire message the game is trying to convey. Being left empty at the end is your way to feel max's pain and hopefully also accept chloe's death in the same painful way she did.
>>
>>163916991
k a t e
a
t
e
>>
>>163917191
No idea (^_^)
>>
File: max.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
max is best girl!
>>
File: 1459096380703.jpg (50KB, 348x343px) Image search: [Google]
1459096380703.jpg
50KB, 348x343px
>>163917857
Max is not to be objectified.
>>
>>163917191
Basically, she cannot handle the cuteness-levels when Max does them. She won't often care to point out "NOEMOJI" to other people.

I agree with not using emojis regularly, all the more so in private chats. It encourages a chat culture where people feel their tone is off without an emoji, and from there quickly they feel compelled to add one (and more) to every second sentence and it just doesn't mean anything anymore - the writer does them automatically out of habit and compulsion; the reader equally doesn't register them. The sentiment is lost in that obligatoriness.

>>163917415
How does this stupidest-of-all pasta persist? It starts out making no sense whatsoever (Max doesn't even know it's Chloe), and gets even more retarded from there. Stop.
>>
>>163917917
>Max doesn't even know it's Chloe

That represents her denial.
>>
>>163917959
She is in denial about the person she managed to save the life of being Chloe, because she doesn't want to accept that Chloe died? Stop.
>>
File: max is 1.png (187KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
max is 1.png
187KB, 700x650px
Max is #1
>>
File: 1459804160838.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459804160838.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>163918041
Keep in mind this isn't a theory about the actual plot of the game, it's mearly an interpretation of the game's potential symbolic meaning.

In the plot, yes, Max for sure saves Chloe. But in a symbolic interpretation you could argue that "Saving Chloe", and using her time powers represents Max's denial about her friend dying. Denial is the first stage of grief, and through the game Max slowly moves towards acceptance. The storm at the end can be seen as a representation of Max's grief, and by finally moving to the final stage: acceptence, grief will go away and she can get closure.
>>
File: Alice x Lisa - Choice.jpg (47KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Alice x Lisa - Choice.jpg
47KB, 375x500px
>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
https://instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
https://instaud.io/kWb
>>
>>163918393
Keep in mind that it's an interpretation that does not fit the game. Contradicts it in many ways. But sure, keep it. But stop posting your broken-english pasta here, will you.
>>
File: alice and lisa at xmas.png (372KB, 800x923px) Image search: [Google]
alice and lisa at xmas.png
372KB, 800x923px
Their love is the purest.
>>
>>163918576
>Keep in mind that it's an interpretation that does not fit the game

Obivously I don't agree, I think it fits the game very well. But I guess that's one of the most powerful things about art: the many ways it can be subjectively interpreted.
>>
Why the Arcadia Bay population doesn't have any sense of self-preservation?

'''OHH A FUCKING HUGE TORNADO IS COMING I'M GONNA STAND HERE LIKE A IDIOT AND DO NOTHING AT ALL''
>>
>>163918891
yeah like, run away lmao
>>
>>163918891
Michel took them hostage and tied them down inside their own houses
>>
>>163918962
>tornado didn't even destroy some old shitty buildings but somehow managed to ''kill'' the whole town

I think Michel killed them, not the tornado.
>>
>>163918729
Interpretations are not merely about opinion. An interpretation can be more or less fitting in objective terms, and I have pointed out how your interpretation objectively does not fit the game.

To start, the "stages of grief" are proven a grave misrepresentation of psychological reality, a romanticized concept of trauma that actual science despises and fights to get out of people's heads - so even if the game were dealing with that concept, it would at best be a musing on something that's bullshit and can actually be harmful if people believe in it.

Then you ignore the fact that Max does not recognize Chloe. She saves "a poor girl". If she were in denial about her best friend dying, she would not be in denial about having saved said friend. That's just objectively paradoxical and would make the writing even more non-sensical.

Then there's the idea that Max would deal with the grief of her friend dying... by contriving a world in which she dies more often, more brutally, a world in which there's pain and suffering for said friend and herself. A world in which she reconnects and builds an imbreakably strong bond to this person she is supposedly working to accept the death of? That does not make any psychological or narrative sense.

The entire "symbolical" interpretation of the whole week as merely in her mind, the rewind as denial, the storm as grief, the death of others as her insanity, the nightmare that's actually an surrealistic over-exaggeration of her fears and insecurities that keep her from living her "real" life being an attempt to get her back to a reality? - That's just taken out of nowhere. There's no appreciable quality in that perspective, the symbolism does not work out at all.

Not to mention that your pasta talks about how everyone else is "missing the entire message". I always thought you were baiting and mostly didn't bother to reply to it, but that you actually stand by that pasta you've been endlessly posting is even worse.
>>
File: I'm coming for you Michel.jpg (66KB, 968x691px) Image search: [Google]
I'm coming for you Michel.jpg
66KB, 968x691px
>>163919098
He tried to kill them.

The key word being "tried".
>>
>storm is max's grief
>storm happens before traumatic event occurs
sure, why not
life is strange after all
>>
>>163919286
>To start, the "stages of grief" are proven a grave misrepresentation of psychological reality, a romanticized concept of trauma that actual science despises and fights to get out of people's heads
Symbolism isn't invalid just because what's referenced isn't scientifically correct.

>Then you ignore the fact that Max does not recognize Chloe. She saves "a poor girl". If she were in denial about her best friend dying, she would not be in denial about having saved said friend. That's just objectively paradoxical and would make the writing even more non-sensical.
That's a fair point.

>Then there's the idea that Max would deal with the grief of her friend dying... by contriving a world in which she dies more often, more brutally, a world in which there's pain and suffering for said friend and herself
That's because Max is in an internal struggle with herself, one part in denial and another moving towards acceptance. Obvious examples of this is Chloe dying over and over again.

>Not to mention that your pasta talks about how everyone else is "missing the entire message". I always thought you were baiting and mostly didn't bother to reply to it, but that you actually stand by that pasta you've been endlessly posting is even worse.
The pasta is maybe exaggerated a bit, but I do stand by the core message of it.
>>
File: The-Tri-State-Tornado-1.jpg (305KB, 1494x917px) Image search: [Google]
The-Tri-State-Tornado-1.jpg
305KB, 1494x917px
>The Great Tri-State Tornado of Wednesday, March 18, 1925 was the deadliest tornado in U.S. history. It was also the most exceptional tornado of a major outbreak of at least twelve known significant tornadoes across a large portion of the Midwestern and Southern U.S. It alone inflicted 695 fatalities (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-State_Tornado)
>It alone inflicted 695 fatalities
>but they want us to believe that the whole AB population died

I dunno why but after playing LiS I became interested on this subject about natural disasters. Also, I started watching a lot of documentaries and spending my time reading about it on Wikipedia.
>>
>>163920386
>symbolism isn't invalid
Wasn't making that argument, just saying it would be essentially meaningless (and even harmful?) to understand the message to be one about dealing with grief in stages, because that understanding of grief is wrong (and potentially harmful).

>internal struggle
While this could be argued, I just cannot see how her denial of Chloe's death, her fear of it, would be on the one hand strong enough to create an entire world full of time travel and magic and spirit animals... but on the other, she would confront herself with that death multiple times in even more brutal and traumatizing fashion. It doesn't make psychological sense (we know victims escape into a positive denial-reality to deal with a reality they cannot accept), and not narrative (it's about the journey to overcome the death of an old friend you lost contact with... through building an all-transcending connection to them?!).

I can see how it could be (and how the devs probably thought it is, to an extent or another) a "journey toward acceptance". I obviously don't consider that interpretation to be "invalid"; there's still a lot of things you can argue don't fit, or that the writing does not tell that story well... but it is a possible interpretation, and if people get a sense of "there's a life after losing something so incredibly dear and precious to us" out if it, who am I to try and take that away? And so even when I cannot see it as that, when it simply, absolutely isn't that to me, I can see the optimism it can hold for others as that.

I was arguing against the interpretative specifics that I just don't see fit the game by any reasonable stretch, some directly contradicting it. Maybe some of them more than I let on there, but still not appreciably so that I'd feel inclined to even entertain the interpretation they are mis-portrayed to support.
>>
>http://archiveofourown.org/works/8699260?view_full_work=true
This story makes me want to play a game starring Kate and Vicky.
>>
>>163920386
>maybe exaggerated
It's directly contentious in how it presents itself. The fact that you keep posting it, is.

The general is decidedly Bae > Bay, and there's a thousand-and-one Bae pastas people could be posting in support of that ending and how they think it is the only true, right, sensical, powerful, meaningful, whatever ending - some of them bullshit, some of them acceptable and sensible, some of them overwhelmingly convincing, emotionally and otherwise -, but still nobody feels the need to copy-pasta their opinions and interpretations about it ceaselessly... why do you?
>>
>>163920395
But was it a magic EF6 tornado? :^)
>>
>>163922293
No Michel, EF6 tornadoes don't exist.
>>
File: 1465753496596.jpg (130KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465753496596.jpg
130KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>163923110
Anything is possible if you use your imagination :)
>>
Michel's imagination made Warryn into a street fighter in 3 days.

Anything is possible in his world. :)
>>
>>163924105
These two are at it again? Great.
Please cast them for the series
>>
Max is in denial about Chloe's death- she DENIED it from happening. Just as others deny death from claiming someone when they save them from a medial issue, fire, or other form of peril.
Max was in the right spot, at the right time, and was given the right tools. She used them to save someone (Who she didn't even recognize) and if you think that's wrong, or deserves punishment, then you are the bad person.

>>163920395
Yeah, that stuff is fascinating. I've watched and read some stuff as well, though I've had some interest in it before LiS. Keep in mind that was in 1925 so there was little-to-no warning systems and less sturdy construction.
>>
File: Pricefield.jpg (79KB, 802x516px) Image search: [Google]
Pricefield.jpg
79KB, 802x516px
BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
>>
>>163928294
You're late this time.
>>
>>163928430
I know. But better late than never.
>>
File: 1459595080559.png (522KB, 800x1777px) Image search: [Google]
1459595080559.png
522KB, 800x1777px
>>
>>163929472
Hella cute! It's missing the first part though
>>
>>163929472
>>163931025
Poor Chloe...
She talks so big, but then gets nervous when it comes to someone she actually really likes. It's so cute.
Even in the game she's left speechless whenever Max takes the initiative. You can really see the little girl she tried locking away under the ink and dye.
>>
Chloe is cute
>>
>>163932520
You're cute too, anon.
>>
File: 1465323912131.jpg (949KB, 3296x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1465323912131.jpg
949KB, 3296x1365px
>>163924105
>>163926879
Are they actually a couple or what?
I like their vibe.
>>
>>163933135
U2 :3

>>163933840
I've heard they are, but I don't know.
Maybe they actually are this universe's Max and Chloe, must be weird to see yourself in a video game.
>>
File: daniel.jpg (37KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
daniel.jpg
37KB, 500x456px
>>163934221
>must be weird to see yourself in a video game.

;_;
>>
>>163934380
When it comes to men in LiS, Daniel's not that bad.
>>
>>163934907
At least he's not Warryn.
>>
>>163935190
Warren's not even that bad. His awkwardness only harms himself.
>>
File: tumblr_oivxk9Lpd51vjiiymo1_1280.png (543KB, 1280x1193px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oivxk9Lpd51vjiiymo1_1280.png
543KB, 1280x1193px
Best video game protagonist ever! (For me.)

Max a best. Chloe an also best. Together they are a bestest.
>>
File: lissteam.png (441KB, 1225x858px) Image search: [Google]
lissteam.png
441KB, 1225x858px
Are you gonna vote for LiS, right?
>>
File: steamaward.png (315KB, 1030x840px) Image search: [Google]
steamaward.png
315KB, 1030x840px
LiS is up for a Steam award for game that made you cry.
>>
>>163937101
>>163937147
Probably gonna vota, but honestly, I'm not sure I want more mainstream attention for LiS at this point. Not much good has come out of recent waves of attention.

On another note: These three cheeky buggers met just before Christmas, and are according to themselves working together again. LiS2, here we come.
>>
>>163936590
Pricefield a bestest!

>>163937101
>>163937147
Don't know how much of a chance LiS has to win.
More attention would probably be a mixed bag: More people getting interested could make S2 a bigger hit, but if those people just gobble up everything blindly then it supports shoddy writing.
I really wish there was a A LOT more outcry after Polarized and that more people noticed just how bad the ending was when affixed to the rest of the story.
>>
File: Untitled(9).jpg (68KB, 640x240px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled(9).jpg
68KB, 640x240px
>>163937101
Just voted!
We probably don't have much chance of winning anyway, the Undertale fanbase is pure weaponized autism
>>
File: _20161228_103840.jpg (221KB, 1013x1618px) Image search: [Google]
_20161228_103840.jpg
221KB, 1013x1618px
There I voted, we better win
>>
Was the voting for the overall game? I thought it was for one episode.
>>
>>163939541
It's for the entire game, obviously since every episode has its own Steam page they couldn't put them all on the list
>>
>>163938054
Yeah. I fully expect TWD or Undertale to win.
>>
>>163937574
Are the other two guys next to Michel Dontnod devs?
>>
>>163937574
Yet another hint that the sequel is in the works in at least some form.
Artists back to work at Dontnod, Devs meeting up, hints that VAs are being given roles.
Still definitely a long ways off from release though.
>>
>>
>>163944006
Chloe messing with Max's camera again
Nice shot tho
>>
I want S2 to have a villain with the same or similar power as the MC.
I thought we were going to get that with Jefferson, Nathan, or Sean. I was looking forward to a timelord battle and puzzle.
>>
>>163919286
>To start, the "stages of grief" are proven a grave misrepresentation of psychological reality
Stopped reading here. You want to know why Freud is still loved by literary critics despite the well-established illegitimacy of his ideas?
Because he was a visionary on what SEEMED to be true regarding human action and psychology, while fiction likewise deals with simulacra of human behavior rather than a genuine reflection of objective reality.
I haven't read whatever theory you are replying to, but attacking an exegesis on the grounds that it uses discredited psychology is nonsense. It's akin to attacking Paradise Lost because creationism isn't true.
>>
>>163946221
But Anon, the real villain of the series is Michel, so that's already a thing
>>
File: tumblr_oiwueotpGr1vfobibo1_1280.jpg (596KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwueotpGr1vfobibo1_1280.jpg
596KB, 829x1200px
All these pieces of fan art, it's too much for my little heart.
>>
>>163946761
Make his NPC the big bad and have him voice act it. I'd give major props to that. The game's director being the true villain all along.
>>
>>163946953
ANY art of Pricefield is lovely. Even if it's stick figures with blue hair/beanie and brownhair.
It's the idea that makes them cute. But the well-made, especially hand drawn stuff, makes it even better!
>>
>>163946992
>Season 2
>Bae ending confirmed canon, Max and Chloe are living together in Seattle
>Max has a vision of a meteor storm that threatens to destroy the town and kill Chloe and her family
>spend all episodes trying to solve another mistery and avoid the tragedy
>right before the end, when the meteor storm is about to hit the city, Max discover that she can not only travel between alternate realities, but also between different dimensions
>finds herself in a dimension similiar to her own, except her story is actually just a videogame in this reality
>final choice involves letting Seattle getting destroyed by the meteor storm or killing the videogame director to stop it from happening

>Michel Koch is actually found dead in the Dontnod studio the day after the last episode ships
>>
File: 1456157467793.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456157467793.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: tumblr_o4zgdykcO91sj5rhfo2_1280.jpg (493KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4zgdykcO91sj5rhfo2_1280.jpg
493KB, 848x1200px
>>163917415
Reminder that 'Life is strange' is actually the title of Maxine Price's first published book. The photos you take in the game are the ones included in the book and the diary/dialogue is some of the text on its pages. It's a story about Max's most defining period of her life, how she learned to gain confidence in herself, her wok, and how she reunited with her best friend and now wife.

Pick up your copies from bookstores, online, or from the giftshop of any gallery displaying her work. If you're lucky enough to see Max and Chloe at an exhibit they will sign it for you as well!
>>
>>163946451
That point was entirely tangential to my main argument - the argument being that the game does not deal with that concept to begin with; the criticism of the concept itself was only relevant in as much as that if the game would be dealing with it, I'd consider it worthless as a psychological study that the other anon was taking it for, because it is based on a wrong presumption.

Sure, that does not mean it would be artistically worthless as such because of it, but if LiS has any worth to people, it's because of how authentic and relatable it is, which that concept provably couldn't be. It could still work as an allegorical portrayal of that concept and deal in symbolism rather than psychology, but with that it would lose most of its impact that I see, which is that relatability and relevancy to real life, its authenticity.

But again, none of that is core to my side of the argument anyway. The proposed message itself is one I cannot accept in the game, one that pales in comparison to what I do see in it. Telling a story of how it is possible to overcome the death of a loved one is a worthwhile story to tell and message to convey... but LiS does not tell such a story, and if it tried to, it would have failed conveying it (while it does convey another message far better).
>>
File: cantbelieveyouregone1482953182.jpg (641KB, 1265x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cantbelieveyouregone1482953182.jpg
641KB, 1265x1920px
>>
The message of growing and accepting the death of a loved one is massive part of Chloe's character arc. That has meaning and is gratifying to see. How she matures and moves on past her rough past.
It is NOT satisfying to see Max abandon Chloe and give up on herself to set herself on a path for a miserable (and very possibly, short) life. All because she somehow at the end decides everything she has done was wrong.
There's no growth in that. That is regression.
>>
Why do chloefags don't care about Kate
>>
>>163950813
Oh yeah, it's an integral part to Chloe's character arc. When I say LiS does not tell such a story, I'm referring to the main story that conceptually goes from bathroom to cliff and revolves, as far as this argument was concerned, around the final choice.

As such more Max's side of the story I guess: while Chloe does start to overcome the death of William and Rachel in the story and while that emotional complex resolving is major part of how her story plays into the character-centric narrative, it is not as if we get much of a psychological (or narrative, for that matter) insight into that process of hers of learning to accept and deal - above all, the story shows that it is Max she faces, fights or at least forgets, and ultimately overcomes those demons with - through her, thanks to her. So more than being a part of the story standing as and for themselves, those aspects of her character story first-and-foremost work to support the central story that is Max and Chloe's relationship (and, as far as my interpretation and understanding of the game goes, most of every-thing in it does revolve around and mostly play a supporting role in the main topic that is telling the story of those two).
>>
>>163952378
Why do you keep shit-stirring?
Did posting Grahamfield bait not get enough results?
>>
>>163953076
Why would I post bait and shit stir, what on earth can I gain from it?
>>
Max is a good person! Also cute!
>>
>>163952378
Because she isn't Chloe or Max. Duh.
>>
Pestilence came out with a new animation.
Chloe getting what she deserves.
>>
>>163955885
Don't post it. We don't need that stuff here.
>>
File: maddermax.jpg (47KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
maddermax.jpg
47KB, 760x428px
>>163955885
REWIND THIS
>>
>>163955885
Link?
>>
File: 1480565550525.png (603KB, 502x748px) Image search: [Google]
1480565550525.png
603KB, 502x748px
>>163938425
I voted too good luck!
>>
>>163955960
Don't need?

We despise that disgusting stuff here, and luckily it gets you banned. So I for one say go ahead and post it >>163955885. I can stomach it, and I want you banned.
>>
File: tumblr_oio24p8TNh1v9ivzgo1_1280.jpg (333KB, 1280x1260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oio24p8TNh1v9ivzgo1_1280.jpg
333KB, 1280x1260px
>>
>>163957696
WHAT THE FUCK
DELETE THAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>163957292
Not entirely sure why that artist gives Chloe lizard eyes, but it's kind of cool for how different it is.
Also, why does Max looks sad when she's obviously getting a gift?
>>
File: 1476465916534.jpg (24KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1476465916534.jpg
24KB, 435x326px
>>163957696
>>
Remember to vote for lis on steam
>>
File: 1480151327235-vg.jpg (70KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1480151327235-vg.jpg
70KB, 1024x724px
Hi /lisg/, how is everyone today?
>>
>>163958216
I missed out on the webm
>>
>>163957907
Max is so happy that she gets to spend Christmas with Chloe, so she is always very emotional, especially when it gets to the gifts.

>>163958216
So-so, but pretty good. Still on vacation. HBU?
>>
>>163958216
Dead inside, as always.
>>
File: 1481369340120.webm (635KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
1481369340120.webm
635KB, 1280x612px
>>163958398
Here, reposting just for you
Don't tell anyone
>>
this "game" ended a year ago

enough with these fucking stupid threads already
>>
File: 1479847625713-vg.png (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479847625713-vg.png
1MB, 1280x1920px
>>163958503
Little rough to be honest. Lost my 4 year old dog to cancer on the 26th. Got a lot going on right now otherwise.
>>
>>163958663
*squeeze*

>>163958979
No.
>>
>>163958979
sorry, did we offend you in any way? :(
>>
>>163958503
I get it. Sometimes Max gets a little overwhelmed at how good things are after all they've been through.

>>163959198
:(
Sorry to hear that, Skippy. Hope everything else is going better and that your family's been supportive.
RIP Skippuppy
>>
>>163958979
It's not like this is a decision anyone can make, even if they wanted. These threads are still there because they are there, that's literally all there is to it. Maybe you can understand and in the future just not let them affect you and get so triggered that you have to shitpost in here (which also helps the thread go on btw.!). Who's the SJW now?

>>163959198
Sorry to hear. 4 year old, so unexpected I suppose? Dunno man, what is it you do? Drink yourself forgetful on New Year's? Not that I'd recommend that, not at all, but you need some vent.
>>
>>163959245
>>163959328
>>163959563

Sorry for making that angry post, it was just a heat of moment thing.

I just see all of you people happily posting in this community and get jealous because I wish I had a group of friends to talk about common interests with, i've always been a loner and an outsider
>>
>>163959563
Shit was really sudden. She was fine until Thanksgiving, then she took a bad turn. We got the diagnosis, the vet said we had another month, but she didn't make it through the day. It's just scary how fast it all happened.

>>163959427
Everything else hasn't really been going that well, but they have been supportive so I'm thankful for that.
>>
>>163959732
Who says we can't be friends?
>>
>>163959732
Well, it seems you don't share a common interest with us in this game, otherwise I'd have invited you to talk with us and try to be our friend here.

Are there other generals you actually like the topics/games of that you could start to frequent?
>>
>>163959732
You're welcome to hang out here Anon. This game is pretty great, and it's on sale right now if you want to give it a shot. First part is even free.
>>
File: file.png (297KB, 555x567px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
297KB, 555x567px
>>163960038
>>163959957
>>163959934

Actually, I kind of...well... have played the game since the episodes first came out
>>
>>163960138
Well, did you like the experience, even if you consider it less of a gaming experience and mroe of a... what, cinematic one?

Were you ever in /lisg/ before?

Did you hear, we are getting a live-action series next year, and a second season (probably 2018, but possibly next year as well).
>>
>>163960393

Well..

I really enjoyed most of the season, the plot twist where Jefferson was the killer genuinely blew my mind.

The only problem I that I found chloe to be a really unlikable character, so the ending wasn't as impactful on me as it should have been

The Victoria-Kate-Max angle that was going on in the first two episodes was another high point
>>
>>163952378
Chloe a best. Kate a shit.
>>
I was in it for the lore and easter eggs, but seems like Michel didn't care at the end
>>
>>163960701
objectively wrong
>>
>>163960701
Both are great in their own ways.
>>
>>163960964
Yea, except Chloe is better
>>
>>163952378
Who said I don't?
>>
>>163960594
Well, many people here expected the Jefferson "twist" (some due to leaks, others because it was not difficult to imagine, him being merely a teacher but getting so much screen time and plot involvement and everything; also, being an attractive, relatively young, big-shot big-city guy going into hicktown nowhere to teach teens made him a dubious character to begin with, add his charm, photography of half-naked women on campus and rumours about having hooked up with a student and creeper vibes were justified).

Most of us like Chloe very much and liking both her, Max and their relationship so very much is indeed one of the major reasons why these "stupid threads" are around anymore. Pretty pathetic after all this time, but it's comforting, comfortable, and really, video game generals are pretty vain to begin with.

So, you didn't dislike the game, but you also never really felt compelled to talk about it, or want to talk much about it now, for that matter? Then why not search out a community for something you do want to talk about?
>>
File: file.png (187KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
187KB, 480x360px
>>163961481

>Most of us here like Chloe

Justify this then, Chloefags.
>>
>>163961659
It's a throwaway, wannabe-rebellious line. You do know not to take everything real humans around you say literally and as something they are absolutely convinced of, right?

This girl had been violently attacked by a boy with a gun earlier that day, and just before this her authoritative, borderline-abusive military step-dad was getting on her ass for a gun. She wants protection, and she also wants to feel cool, rebellious, like she's sticking to "the man".

Right after this line, she specifies that she wouldn't want guys like David or Nathan to have a gun, defusing her statement herself already.

If you really want to take things this literally and forget all about how humans work, why not talk about the fact that she leaves David with an entire closet full of guns when she could have taken them all? She, literally, allows a man to have more guns than her, in her own home.
>>
>"I'm not shit-stirring or baiting"
>Keeps posting comments with insults that cause arguments
Fuck off. Max, Chloe, and Kate are all good and would be appalled by your behavior.
>>
File: CGleT4pU8AAb-5b.png (540KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
CGleT4pU8AAb-5b.png
540KB, 600x598px
Let's all stop and just be friends.
>>
>>163949312
>Life is Strange is a (secretly autobiographical) novel written by Max
>In truth she figured out how to save everyone, but her editor told her irrational misery sells better
>She and Chloe need to eat, so wanted book to sell well
>The only sacrifice prompt Max really faced was SACRIFICE LOGIC/SACRIFICE FINANCIAL SECURITY
>Max chose to sacrifice logic (and artistic integrity) to ensure her Chloe had enough bacon and eggs to eat ;)
>>
>>163962987
Sent the friend request
>>
File: 1482600384614.jpg (45KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
1482600384614.jpg
45KB, 450x597px
>Got the game for Christmas for a friend
>Played through Episode 1
>Didn't even see the Kate video I could delete and thought nothing of it
>Get to the start of episode 2

I need to replay that and delete it, goddamn, they're treating her like shit
>>
>>163962551
>Max, Chloe, and Kate are all good
One of these names doesn't belong. I'll give you a hint. It doesn't start with M or C.
>>
>>163963639
Kate has been bullied enough.
>>
>>163963793
She like it, didn't you see the video on katesvid.com
>>
Friendly reminder that the reason Katefags get triggered by Chloe vs Kate arguments is that they know Kate always loses
>>
>All this hate for kate
>when kate.png is always second after op
>>
File: Steam_20161229_002459.png (429KB, 1019x801px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_20161229_002459.png
429KB, 1019x801px
Oops
>>
>>163964981
>>
>>163964981
To be honest Valiant Hearts deserves the award more than any of these ''games''
>>
>>163964037
I'm not getting triggered, you can like them all.
>>
File: William_Alternate_Profile.png (717KB, 676x900px) Image search: [Google]
William_Alternate_Profile.png
717KB, 676x900px
/lisg/ rather save Chloe than a good working father
Prove me wrong, protip, you cant
>>
>>163965705
William would die for Chloe's sake.
>>
>>163964981
leave now
>>
File: actual_chaos_theory.jpg (71KB, 618x337px) Image search: [Google]
actual_chaos_theory.jpg
71KB, 618x337px
>>163965705
>/lisg/ would rather have Max go back in time again, and have past Max sit with past Chloe, just for a few more minutes, because she can't bare to leave Chloe alone to find out her Father's died.
>They sit and draw some of their old comics together. Max draws Chloe on a motorbike b/c she knows future Chloe would look completely badass on one.
>Sadly finds herself pulled back to the future again before the terrible news can be delivered.
>Back in the present, something strange has happened.
>William is not kill
>Even the slightest variation on the original scene was enough to save him, because it only takes a delay of only a second or two to avoid a traffic accident
>And Chloe's not in her wheelchair!
>She's gotten a broken arm though, but it'll be out of the cast soon!
>h-how...
>Max looks in the garage. There's a motorcycle with some scratched paint on the side sitting in there
>Apparently she convinced Chloe to get a motorcycle instead of a truck. Better acceleration means she arrived at the crash point long before the other party, so the crash never happened.
>she did fall off it a couple of weeks ago at low speed, rolled and broke her arm
>Joyce nearly flipped her lid. Told her they were getting her something safer to drive. Like a big pickup truck!
>>
>>163967447
Perfect, good thinking anon!
>>
How many times is it normal to make Chloe shoot herself. Asking for a friend
>>
>>163967939
Zero. It's not even possible for the bullet to do that.
>>
>>163968192
>Bullets can't Richochet

Excuse me?
>>
>tfw Twitch chat convinced Hannah to make Chloe accidentally shoot herself

Her reaction was Priceless
>>
>>163968465
Did she stream LiS? When and where?
>>
>>163968337
Not straight back. It was a small caliber hitting a curved surface (A bumper).
It would have either went skimming across the bumper, in the air, or into the dirt.
>>
>>163968895
Yeah but that bullet was powered by Michel's imagination :)
>>
>>163935190
Liam pls go
>>
>>163969132
Wouldn't have even left the barrel then because that power source isn't big enough to fuel anything.
>>
File: psycho!max_excerpt.png (476KB, 520x2312px) Image search: [Google]
psycho!max_excerpt.png
476KB, 520x2312px
>>163967939
I'm sure your "friend" will enjoy this...
>>
>>163968337
Pistol caliber bullets against steel will deform and shatter unless it's an extremely shallow angle. A 180 degree rebound is completely impossible.
>>
File: THAT. WASN'T. CUDDLY..jpg (103KB, 985x698px) Image search: [Google]
THAT. WASN'T. CUDDLY..jpg
103KB, 985x698px
>>163970394
Delete this.
>>
>>163970394
What hell is wrong with some people...
>>
>>163961659
Listen to what she says if she shoots Frank. It's a very different story than just some rebellious line.
>>
File: michel.jpg (87KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
michel.jpg
87KB, 425x516px
>>163970846
But it's so imaginative!
>>
File: Alice Potter.jpg (62KB, 508x634px) Image search: [Google]
Alice Potter.jpg
62KB, 508x634px
>>163970990
Go away Michel or I'll turn you into a newt.
>>
File: ep1chloemaxdance60fps.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1chloemaxdance60fps.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep1brooke-1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1brooke-1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Test
>>
>>163972537
CUTE!
>tfw we never got to see Max and Chloe go to the Blackwell dance and show off their moves and slow dance together
>>
File: ep1brooke-2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1brooke-2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Don't mind me, just dropping these to bump the thread
>>
File: ep1hayden.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1hayden.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
No Hayden development
>>163973025
Nah, you're the cute one
>>
>>163970916
People use fanfiction to write all kinds of bullshit, since it guarantees an audience. Luckily most that go into it with more depraved intentions like that tend to be utterly terrible writers and you are tired of reading their stuff a couple of sentences in.

I actually remember reading those... three I think it was? entries from that author in his Psycho!Max series, and while I would refrain from reading something of the sort if it were to be uploaded now, I remember actually finding it sort of fun and a... pleasant read? If I remember correctly, it was in the thick of talking a lot about the game in these threads between episodes that I found the stories, and they were breaking with what I normally thought about with regards to the game, and somehow refreshing. The not-to-be-taken-serious-ness of the thing always shines through in the writing, and so it was just a nice little playfully-nasty experience.

It's fairly tongue-in-cheek and self-aware, which in general I definitely enjoy more than the unrealistically, ridiculously, eye-rollingly angst-ridden, self-revolving bullshit you otherwise often get in fanfiction.

>>163972537
Yeah, rawk out girl!

I cannot dance, but I will so make "The Maxpaddle" dance move a thing.
>>
File: ep1chloew8wut.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1chloew8wut.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep1warrenaccessdenied.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1warrenaccessdenied.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163973439
Fair point about the fiction. I still don't like it when it's written about established character though, but that applies to all form of really 'out there' stuff.
If you're just going to warp their personality entirely, inject your own beliefs, or anything else- just write an OC.

I'm with you on the dancing. I can't dance for shit, but Max is an inspiration to us all! Once again she's been a bright spot in this world.
>>
File: ep1victoriafselfie.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1victoriafselfie.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep1katethx4nothing.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1katethx4nothing.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep1kate-leavealone.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1kate-leavealone.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep1evan.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1evan.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep1daniel.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1daniel.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163958663
now im thinking how good porn they could do
>>
>>163974525
I actually knew that answer when playing the game.
>>
>>163974726
Sorry, those moments are private to Max and Chloe.
>>
File: ep1chloegift4maxbday.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep1chloegift4maxbday.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1480399675619-co.png (233KB, 516x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480399675619-co.png
233KB, 516x332px
>>163970394
delet
>>
File: 1467939318851.gif (3MB, 426x238px) Image search: [Google]
1467939318851.gif
3MB, 426x238px
>>163973839
Yeah, I wouldn't enjoy reading it anymore either, as I have become more decidedly invested into and just am in a different mindset now regarding the game anyway. I know exactly what I like about and how I view it, don't need to discover more, challenge or play with my views, search for refreshing, new types of content. There's a whole world of great fiction to do that in, and I find I actually enjoy other lit/film/game themes more now again that I don't relate them to LiS anymore.

And I agree, people lose most dignity they can have as writers in my mind if they leech off of another person's work and its audience without actually contributing or paying any respect to it, but abusing it, its characters and audience to get the attention for whatever it is they do to it. I would have a lot more respect if they created their own characters and stories than using those of others as name-templates, even if for the vast majority of them it would mean next to no audience. But eh, publishing shit is easier than ever now, if you really want to advance as a writer, going the easy fanfiction route is not optimal, to say the least.

Gif related: Maxpaddlin' IRL.
>>
>>163975916
Seriously these two NEED to be in the series
>>
File: C0zBlapWQAYirh4.jpg orig.jpg (217KB, 1329x1112px) Image search: [Google]
C0zBlapWQAYirh4.jpg orig.jpg
217KB, 1329x1112px
>>
>>163978507
Poor Max looks like she's having some bad memories. But Chloe's there for her.
>There are "people" that left Max without her best friend and only person she can entirely trust.
>>
>>163975916
Cute
>>
File: ep2warrenwins.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2warrenwins.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Renderanon Max dance.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Renderanon Max dance.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Dance, Max! Dance!
>>
>>163981398
>>
File: ep2intrologos.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2intrologos.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163981468
>That was easier than I thought?
What the hell is that supposed to mean? Was he going to grovel and cry until she accepted?
Not that it matters since Max's diary entry clearly shows her thoughts on it. Poor guy never had a chance.
>>
>>163981616
Jesus, she is almost as adorable as Max.
I want to hug her. A lot.
>>
>>
File: ep2warrenfriendzone.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2warrenfriendzone.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2maxwakeup.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2maxwakeup.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2victoriabitch.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2victoriabitch.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163981863
Damn, nice view.
>>
File: ep2poorkate.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2poorkate.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2maxshower.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2maxshower.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2maxjoyce.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2maxjoyce.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1482635153642.png (377KB, 1043x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1482635153642.png
377KB, 1043x1428px
>if you side with David you cant hook up with Chloe

This is some bullshit. Is there no way around this?
>>
File: ep2Lisa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2Lisa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2katesad.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2katesad.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2AliceAcute.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2AliceAcute.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163983130
Max ends up with Chloe no matter what and David redeems himself.
>>
File: ep2brookesad.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2brookesad.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163984073
Really..? I was already spoiled on the games ending so my first playthrough I was looking around a lot, and saw if you sided with David you don't get to suck face with Cholie
>>
File: ep2katebrush.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2katebrush.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2kateabstinence.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2kateabstinence.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2katebeautifulface.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2katebeautifulface.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2katebulliedsad.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2katebulliedsad.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep2KateFEEEELS.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep2KateFEEEELS.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163984282
You only kiss Chloe in the bad ending.
Besides, it's not helping her if you enable her during some of her bad-idea moments.
>>
File: After the storm.jpg (206KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
After the storm.jpg
206KB, 1280x800px
Max and Chloe kiss once the storm has finished. Also thousands of times after it.
>>
>>163987015
You can see what they were probably trying to go for with those Chloe choices. You're supposed to choose between Chloe and "people other than Chloe" in each one.

>Weed blame = self interest vs Chloe
>Kate phonecall = Kate vs Chloe
>Steal cash = Special Bus vs Chloe
>David's dipshittery = Break up Joyce and David for Chloe's sake
etc

Problem is, as you say some options were enabling, which is not necessarily what someone who truly loves someone will do.

Others had an obvious, better third alternative (Why can't I take Kate's call while walking out with Chloe, preventing her Mother from yelling at her for whatever reason? Why can't I use Max's powers to rob an ATM machine, stealing from a rich bank instead of some disabled people?)

Others were obviously objectively superior (give gun to the guy already threatening Chloe, who says he'll use it on you if you don't pay him, vs keep gun)
>>
I do wish there was some more options. This was my first game of the style, and I sometimes I didn't like how radically different the choices were. Only a few times was there a middle option.
Thankfully it rarely came down to clearly 'right' and 'wrong' which is an accomplishment.
>>
>>163988237
>The storm's destroyed Chloe's tongue and sealed her lips shut. She can't kiss passionately anymore
>Yes this makes no sense whatsoever, but neither does EF2 damage killing everyone
>We took this freedom to add to the tragedy, deal with it.
>>
Always pick Chloe no matter what. Don't let yourself be guilt tripped by trivial things like a phone call.
>>
>>163968645
He's just talking about the Square Enix stream. I think Twitch chat got the host guy to telle Hannah to shoot the bumper.
>>
>>163972537
I have been waiting for so long for someone to make a version of Max's dance that's more than 216x216 pixels.
>>
>>163991796
That's the thing though. The phone call is trivial in action, but significant in meaning. It's easily something Max could have taken while walking/riding in the truck with Chloe.
I get that it's still very early into seeing Chloe, so she's possessive and looking for attention (Because she hasn't had any in a while) but if Max explained the situation there wouldn't have been a problem. Chloe even apologizes later and said it was right for Max to take the call.
>>
File: 1479751010203-vg.png (266KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479751010203-vg.png
266KB, 700x800px
What does /lisg/ play besides LiS? Been playing a shitton of SSX3 myself, because that game is perfect. Also XCOM 2, Overwatch, and War Thunder.

Also I've completely formatted
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7741639/chapters/17648473 for your reading pleasure.
>>
>>163993456
Been getting back into World of Tanks, World of Warships, and playing through the DBZ PS2 games again. I used to play War Thunder but a stopped years ago and haven't looked back. Absolutely infuriating game and the worst company I've seen when it comes to PR (DONTNOD doesn't hold a candle to Gaijin's stupidity).
Things were simpler when I had Steam but I had to cut myself off for a few reasons.
>>
>>163994165
Gaijin hasn't had any major PR fuck ups in a while. Plus they just added Japanese tanks and boats are coming soon.

I don't know why but I feel like Max would be into history. Maybe I'm just projecting my own hopes onto her though.
>>
>>163994509
They may have gotten better but some of the gameplay choices just completely ruined the game for me.
The BRs being based on nothing, having to grind for repair parts or a fire extinguisher on a tank, wonky physics, and broken flight models on various aircraft. Some of that stuff may have very well been fixed but I don't even want to install the game again to try.
It would have been neat to have a character interested in history. I could see Chloe fitting into that role in addition to her interest in Science.
>>
>>163994791
Pretty much all of that has been fixed. Balance is pretty good right now.
>>
File: tumblr_odlxnmsM8j1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odlxnmsM8j1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
Always wear your seatbelt!
>>
File: 1471713418365-vg.jpg (165KB, 2048x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1471713418365-vg.jpg
165KB, 2048x1272px
Welp I'm gonna head to bed. Night /lisg/
>>
>>163996237
Sleep tight, Skippy
Sweet dreams to help take your mind off things.
>>
>>163993456
>SSX3
my man
>>
>>163997076
PCSX2 on 5x upscale with Antialiasing, it's fucking gorgeous.
>>
File: 1478306912425.png (2MB, 1500x1891px) Image search: [Google]
1478306912425.png
2MB, 1500x1891px
Chloe practices Proper Max-Carrying!
>>
ios the short film out yet? the guy said it owuld be out by christmas...
>>
>>163997749
A valuable and important skill for her to know.

>>163997943
The one from Eggplant? Not yet. Still just the trailer on their YouTube.
>>
File: tumblr_ohldbqLSA31tpv875o1_1280.png (375KB, 1000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohldbqLSA31tpv875o1_1280.png
375KB, 1000x1425px
>>
>>163999472
Woo! Go Kate!
>>
File: hotgurls.gif (1MB, 497x280px) Image search: [Google]
hotgurls.gif
1MB, 497x280px
>>163916963
Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget
>>
>>163969519
>"I wish we can make Joyce and Frank so suicidal that they'd blow the place up with Warren inside it."- Based Liam 2015
So Warryn pls go.
>>
File: Kate Yagami.png (44KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Yagami.png
44KB, 300x432px
>You will never play a game where Kate unleashes terrible vengeance against Jefferson and the people who bullied her
>>
>>164000861
=kek
Although it seems like if Warren did die is was from running out into the storm and getting clobbered by something.
>>
>>164001506
>"My God given name is not important"
>>
>>164001779
>While you were out partying, I was practicing the art of handing out meals at the soup kitchen.
>>
>>164002000
>When you were having premarital sex, I memorized the scriptures. While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated inner faith. And now that the world is on fire and there's a giant tornado coming, you have the audacity to come to me for help?
>>
>>163983949
Alice is so cute!
>>163983225
Thanks Max for feeding Lisa
>>
File: 1470889497978.png (1MB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1470889497978.png
1MB, 513x1117px
>>163918393 >>163917415 >>163918729 >>163921220 >>163920386
For starters your artistic interpreation is my ass.
Second, to your interpreation if you were calling saving someone's life in first place as ''denial'' then she was in ''denial'' throughout in whole game because especially after she found out it was Chloe, she was was trying so hard to keep her alive;
she became more stronger,took risks no matter what and became more and more self-confident.And this is denial for you not character development or something.. well I can't argue with your logic.

As for nightmare, her subconsciousness trying to our binary choices will be about Chloe vs town by showing town's people and our good times;journey with Chloe.If you also watched ''carefully'' Max's ((evil))-self trying to say ''saving Chloe is pointless,she was just using her'' etc. but when Chloe came in; she saved her from evil Max,says ''this is the reality'' and nightmare focuses on her journey with Chloe. And with Chloe's voice Max waken up and saved herself from nightmare.

And if you really gonna talk about artistic interpreation, then just look at meaning of Spanish Sahara song and imagine:) Max's gonna be okay after these words:
>''I'm the fury in your head, I'm the fury in your bed,I'm the ghost at the back of your head''

I love Max and Chloe but I'm not defending none of endings because I really hated Episode 5's consclucion. But whenever I see ignorant faggots like you who can't stand message of the game,who also got butthurt from Bae ending's existence ''hurr durr choices matter but there's only one canon ending,bae ending is fanservice,bae ending is insanity'' etc etc and making their retarded interpreations as they want, it always comes out Bayfag.
>>
>>164002813
stop thanking yourself spammer
>>
>>164003042
since bayfaggots are looking at everything with plain logic they couldn't understand point of the dream sequence.
>>
>>164003207
There, happy?
>>
File: 1457718407026.gif (4MB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1457718407026.gif
4MB, 500x334px
>>
File: 1452026706182.png (516KB, 1000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452026706182.png
516KB, 1000x1920px
>They're so tired that they fell asleep with their clothes on
>>
>>163983949
She looks frightened. Do cameras scare her?
>>
>>163949312
I want my book signed by Max and Chloe! Max can use a black pen and Chloe can use blue.
>>
>>163983949
>>164002902
>>164005184
>Alice is so cute
then let's eat her! http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1660637/slowcooked-rabbit-stew
>>
File: She's angry.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
She's angry.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>164005261
Just try it!
>>
File: machicks.jpg (73KB, 491x344px) Image search: [Google]
machicks.jpg
73KB, 491x344px
>>164005261
BEGONE YOU FOUL DEMON
>>
>>164005261
I used to have a rabbit so eating bunnies isn't my thing at all.
>>
File: naked lisa.jpg (783KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
naked lisa.jpg
783KB, 2000x2000px
>>164005376
Fuck it.
Focus on me Alice.Just me.Lisa.Your Lisa.Only yours.
>>
File: tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo3_400.png (13KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo3_400.png
13KB, 370x320px
>>164005513
Lisa, please. This is a blue board.
>>
>>164006027
I don't get it. Aren't animals naked too?
>>
File: gnnnhhh.jpg (30KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
gnnnhhh.jpg
30KB, 236x354px
>>164006027
No one has to know... It can just be you and me alone.. ;)
>>164006245
Very fair point.
Don't listen to her.Alice may seem ''shy'' but she is way more horny than anyone else.
>>
>>164006713
i hear you Lisa.it's always the quiet ones that are kinky,hardcore
>>
File: tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo2_400.png (12KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo2_400.png
12KB, 370x320px
>>164006713
Lisa, please stop!
>>
File: 1478248579214.jpg (212KB, 1178x877px) Image search: [Google]
1478248579214.jpg
212KB, 1178x877px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8qO5Vacogc
>>
Which girl would be the most fun to tickle?

Voting for Max
>>
File: sadomasochism.jpg (190KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
sadomasochism.jpg
190KB, 600x846px
>>164010816
>>
>>164010816
Chloe
I bet she would get really angry and start throwing insults ar you while laughing like crazy
>>
>>164010423
sfm in a nutshell
>>
>>164013691
Awkward movements, stupid dancing, and unrelated music?
>>
>>164013771
disturbingly bad animations that look life lifeless dolls being thrown around
>>
>>164013257
Seconding this. You'll never know for certain what kind of reaction you'll get out of Chloe, where-as with everybody else you have a general idea of the reaction they'll give. Chloe's unpredictability makes her the most fun.
>>
>>164013927
It is, but their intimate dancing makes me want to write a fic in which Chloe gives Max a lapdance.
>>
>>164010816
Victoria would probably be the least fun because she'd hit the tickler.

>"W- Well! I said to stop...!"

Don't have the comic right now.

>>164014087
Do it.
>>
>>164014447
Should I really?
>>
File: Chloe Dance.webm (288KB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Dance.webm
288KB, 1280x534px
>>163972537
>>163973025
We can get cuter
>>
>>164014695
I mean, I probably have different ideas of how their lapdance would go down (it's more something Chloe does jokingly to start, because she knows Max's reaction would be hilarious, and it would be, and only then would both transition into actually getting into it), but it could be a fun writing/reading experience. Also hot. Sexy-funny.

If you have more in mind than just the image of the lapdance, I'd say go for it.
>>
File: impish_look2.jpg (32KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
impish_look2.jpg
32KB, 564x564px
>>164015054
>Max's POV
Oh mama!
>>
File: jbjrac.png (972KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jbjrac.png
972KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>164003042
>Second, to your interpreation if you were calling saving someone's life in first place as ''denial'' then she was in ''denial'' throughout in whole game
Yes.

>she was was trying so hard to keep her alive; she became more stronger,took risks no matter what and became more and more self-confident.And this is denial for you not character development or something.. well I can't argue with your logic.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to argue here. Going through a loss is something that will develop you and make you a stronger person (provided it doesn't break you completely), and that is what the game encompasses. The denial is refusing to accept that Chloe is dead.

>As for nightmare...
I'm not sure I disagree with much in this post, and I'm not sure it disagrees with much in my theory either. The nightmare is visualizing the internal struggle in Max's head between the parts that wants to "Keep chloe alive", and "save the town", which in symbolically can be "Accept that she is dead" or "keep living in delusion".

>But whenever I see ignorant faggots like you who can't stand message of the game,who also got butthurt from Bae ending's existence ''hurr durr choices matter but there's only one canon ending,bae ending is fanservice,bae ending is insanity'' etc etc and making their retarded interpreations as they want
If my interpretation of the game makes you this upset, then I think it only speaks to how much the game can affect you emotionally, which in the end speaks to how powerful it was. The denial you're feeling is almost there as if intended. I didn't get butthurt from the bae ending at all; It plays its roll in my interpretation and is a completely valid outcome. Just because I call it denial, doesn't mean I think it's bad.
>>
>>164017023
All my disagreement with your "theory" and view on the game aside, the Bae ending really is not bad at all in your world. Why would I want to accept the death of Chloe and move on (my conviction that Max absolutely couldn't and would go back or die failing to, aside) when I can keep on living in a great imaginary world where she is alive and with me? What do I care whether it's delusion or not? And the people in Arcadia don't even die because it's all in her head?! Fucking perfect, there's not even a pesky dilemma here.

If that is insanity to you, I don't wanna be sane!
>>
>>164017023
People have very clearly pointed out to you the pile of stuff that does not make sense with your theory, and you either completely ignore them or say "fair point" and move on preaching the same nonsense, again ignoring those points.

And now you're back because you spotted one shaky counterarguement you feel you could cling to.

Give it a rest. You tried. It doesnt fit.
>>
>>164016725
signature ruins it.
>>
>>164018362
Im split between the signature and the storm summoner
>>
>>164017023
>If my interpretation of the game makes you this upset,

I'm giving you evidences *from the game* I didn't get butthurt by some endings' existence, and making interpreations from my ass,like you.
>>
File: 1459919187068.jpg (76KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1459919187068.jpg
76KB, 800x804px
>>164017023
>still talking
>still getting butthurt over bae endings' existence by calling it as denial
aside from your shitty interpreations,obviously you didn't understand shit from the game and the nightmare sequences.
>>
>>164017987
While I think the concept of a "journey toward acceptance", her rewind representing her "unwillingness to accept", is not entirely unfitting (but far from the most fitting, and certainly not fitting in the way tha anon presents it), even if I were to entertain that idea for a moment, I'd just have to say: it does not tell that story. The story is about Max and Chloe's connection, shows how they make each other better, how they grow together and how they stopped growing when apart, how they become more mature and stronger, through and with the other, fight for each other, how they love each other, how they overcome all obstacles, inner and outter, and strengthen their connection all-transcendingly... It tells a story of that bond, it does not at all work at an angle that supports the idea they would or could let go of the other, or that it would be for the better. If anything, it shows that it would be destructive, regressive, the end of the both of them. A notion so impossible that time itself falters if it stands in its way.

Up until the very last moment Max says that she absolutely cannot give up Chloe, that she is worth everything to her. Chloe only suggesting to sacrifice herself for Max, and in the end saying "Do it before I freak!", explicitly showing that she wants to stay (not to mention the Chloe in the bathroom is a different Chloe). The only "accepting/overcoming Chloe's death" aspect of the entire side of Max's narrative is her small little laugh at the funeral. If those two seconds of facial animation are powerful enough in someone's mind to think the story is all about giving up on what the entire story throughout actually established and showed, I just can't help but feel they did not appreciate the narrative, due to lack of emotional investment or otherwise.
>>
>>164006851

>Max's worst fear is other people macking on HER Chloe
literally the only thing you need to take out of the dream sequence to be honest
>>
File: 1461744458327.png (108KB, 272x266px) Image search: [Google]
1461744458327.png
108KB, 272x266px
>>164017023
The nightmare was visualizing she will eventually end up choosing between the person that she loves the most or the town's people, that's it (you used your powers in the first place that's why storm is coming. so would you save town or will accept your consequences and save that girl's life?)
Nightmare sequences were also visualizing Max's overcoming her evil-self's bullshits ''Chloe should dead,accept that she is dead she is just using you'' and in the end Chloe was the only person that who saved her from this nightmare.

So your interpreations,theories don't conflict with game's story.Because you are talking like in either endings Chloe has to die,in Bae ending Max went denial; because Chloe's still gonna die after the Bae ending.And that's just bullshit.Exact opposite that's accepting her consequences not ''denial''.
>>
>>164019810
Are you feeling suicidal?
>>
>mfw everybody is taking baitcuck's same-old pastas seriously
>>
>>164020408
No...

And neither did Chloe. She did not accept her death on the cliff, Chloe in the bathroom especially did not accept her death, and Max never did either. That's just not the story here...
>>
>>164017457
>>164020015
But now you're kind of blurring the lines between the presented story and the symbolism. As stated before, this theory doesn't change the story as it was presented. In the game, saving Chloe means Chloe is alive. My theory just deals with a potential deeper meaning, which ultimately doesn't change the story itself when "picking the best choice".

>>164019034
You haven't given me any evidence in favor of my theory being wrong, assuming you are >>164003042

>I didn't get butthurt by some endings' existence, and making interpreations from my ass,like you.
I don't know dude, from where I sit the only butthurt one here is you.

>>164019207
Sure I didn't. :^)
>>
File: 1439149033900.jpg (26KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1439149033900.jpg
26KB, 510x476px
>>164019810
>girl smiles sadly at the end
>because ((blue)) butterfly reminded her of Chloe
>background song is though, it is about getting over trauma which's about trauma doesn't go away...
>''it's acceptance''
actually there was no evidence that she torn butterfly photo up (unlike in Bae ending)
so I'm giving her at least 2 days to find a better solution for keeping Chloe alive again.because Max who we saw in game, doesn't let go Chloe that easy and can't live without Chloe after the things that they'd experienced.
>>
>>164020865
And what I'm saying is your theory doesn't even related with game's story,ending choices.

>I don't know dude, from where I sit the only butthurt one here is you.
You are the one who was sending those retarded pastas.So it's pretty hard to take you seriously.
>>
>>164020865
>my theory is 2deep4u
people here giving you evidences from the game.but you are still in denial and ignoring them; comparing it with your **theory**
>>
>>164020614
Sorry I didn't mean to quote you.

>>164020865
>You haven't given me any evidence in favor of my theory being wrong
Then read it again.You are saying ''Chloe's already ded and Max goes denial by saving her in bae ending:Keep living in delusion'' and I'm saying the game isn't about that.It's about accepting your consequences.
>>
>>164021521
That's another interpretation that can be argued for. You claiming that you subscribe to that theory doesn't discredit mine though.
>>
>>164017023 >>164020865
>The nightmare is visualizing the internal struggle in Max's head between the parts that wants to "Keep chloe alive", and "save the town", which in symbolically can be "Accept that she is dead" or "keep living in delusion".

i always thought that only Mari's theories are retarded.
but congrats. you proved that you are way more retarded than her.
>>
>>164021623
How do you know I'm not Mari?
>>
>>164021586
I'm not making theories here.I'm telling you that what I've seen from the game, what's presented in the game.
>>
>>164021675
at least Mari doesn't send pastas like you
>>
>>164022163
Or does she?
>>
>>164010909
And after that Vicky blew raspberries on Kate's cute little tummy.
>>
File: 1466030128066.png (253KB, 601x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1466030128066.png
253KB, 601x1012px
>>
File: 1438994202881.png (521KB, 1024x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1438994202881.png
521KB, 1024x1500px
>>
File: 1461500286357.jpg (70KB, 963x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1461500286357.jpg
70KB, 963x1010px
>>164020865
>>163917415
> The "nightmare" at the end is her subconsciousness trying to get her to back to reality
>and the edgy "cereal" max she is talking to is the part of max's mind that wants to accept reality and snap out of it, while chloe represents the opposite part.
Hmm.
This logic also acquires that nightmare part/conversation with Jefferson where we say ''Thanks for Killing Chloe,I love you Mister Jefferson'' is showing Max's true feelings because since her nightmare shows everything directly, in reality she actually wanted to kill Chloe and was in love with Jefferson.

Since her NIGHTMARE doesn't show her fears,worst dialogues, what was written in her nightmare journal was also real and showing ''Chloe will die anyway so why even bother,I should mind my own business instead'' her true feelings rather than her fears

We also ought to take EVIL Max's dialogues in nightmare seriously about Chloe is using Max,Max is keeping her alive for nothing,Chloe doesn't love Max because it symbolizes context of the game and they all are actually truths. (and we should completely ignore *good Max's urge to trying to beat evil Max up and she says that she is just trying to piss normal Max off)

Actually Chloe is the one who is main villain here.Sacrifice Chloe (going back into time and running away from consequences) means moving on and Sacrifice Arcadia Bay (accepting your choice) means you are still in denial and will go insane.Because I said so.
>>
File: I jumped here to laugh at you.jpg (146KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
I jumped here to laugh at you.jpg
146KB, 600x585px
>>164020865
>>
File: jefferkek.jpg (495KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
jefferkek.jpg
495KB, 1280x850px
>>164024163
>kate is a char
>>
>>164022636
That sounds lewd.
>>
>>164024163
My sides.
>>
File: 1469310523026.png (242KB, 606x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1469310523026.png
242KB, 606x1015px
>>
>>164027869
Max a cute
>>
>>164020865
I've already admitted that the "deeper meaning" of the optimism in "there's a life after accepting overcoming the death of a loved one" is a valid one, a meaningful one, one that people could definitely see in the game. But it does not fit as well as other deeper meanings do (for me certainly), and it definitely does not fit in the way you apply it.

An allegorical portrayal and conveyance of that message could be seen in the game (with a lot of squinting, and, again, a lot of ignoring and lack of investment regarding what the narrative actually shows and establishes throughout, as the only acceptance of Chloe's death that is shown is literally Max's strange smirk in the end, that's all there is to that "narrative", all else is about how inseparable and important to each other they are, how separation from each other is detrimental to the both of them, how abandonment and running away from problems is terrible, how they long and fight for each other, how they complement and complete each other, are happy, grow, overcome, break their Chrysalis, heal and so on and so forth, together - a story that revolves around the powerfulness of their bond, its significance and transcending),
...but a psychological portrayal of that message just is not in there. Not in stages or otherwise. Max never accepts Chloe's death, we don't hear her utter or read one word of "I can let Chloe go". She forces herself teary-eyed into the photo while Chloe cryingly pleads to do it before she freaks, and then she cowers in the bathroom completely terrified and destroyed. All points to the fact that she is broken and will never be ok, but join Chloe in the afterlife sooner rather than later afterwards because they can only be whole together... and then comes that smirk.
>>
>>164029513
So where is here a powerful story about the acceptance of death of a loved one? It is completely the opposite. It shows the meaningfulness and power of a human bond, and fights for it against the cold arbitrarity of the universe and the passing of time. To destroy Chloe, that bond, all the week's choices and struggles, is to destroy Max and the entire narrative meaning altogether. Is to succumb to that universe and time.

Maybe you take it as a fatalistic accepting of how the world works and take it to be literally that death is inevitable and that we cannot control the passing of time and that we just have to accept it... I take those things as obstacles, fighting for what you feel is right and care about against all odds, fighting even a losing fight, for as long as it is a fight for love, it is the most human fight, the only worthwhile fight perhaps. And the story shows then, that this fight actually can be won. Max and Chloe can triumph over time and tragedy, all the misery only measure of how much stronger their love and bond that they can come out alive, together.

The notion of just sitting down and accepting that life is shit and that we have to eat it to have any hope to go on is just not one I'd even be inclined to want to see. That's surrendering and giving up on - in this case at least - yourself, love, loved ones... on humanity, basically. Why give up on the fight for some fatalistic message when we can win that fight?
>>
>>164029939
...That all said, I can definitely see why people that have lost loved ones would be inclined to want to see and embrace the story as one about overcoming such tragedy. And the thought that you can be happy again, that they were "meant to die", that "all the moments were real" and live on, that they themselves live on, in our hearts, minds, souls perhaps, maybe even spiritually somehow... I'd never want to take that meaning and solace away from the game if it does give it to someone. Primarily the "everyone that doesn't interpret the game like I do misses its whole message" BS triggered me, as well as the idea that it's some psychological-ized odyssey through Max's head, some formulaic conception of dealing with grief in stages.
>>
File: tumblr_og8uwufh8t1sj5rhfo1_1280.jpg (234KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og8uwufh8t1sj5rhfo1_1280.jpg
234KB, 900x900px
>They go camping
>Still taking selfies
CANNOT. BE. STOPPED.
>>
>>164029939
...As amplified by "Obstacles".

Let's say everything is sunshine, perfect, but as far as it has always has been, we've been living under sadness, happiness, anger, etc. These are obstacles that can be foreseen and fought through with love- that's real sunshine.
>>
>>164031257
>said the guy who was sending those retarded pasta(s)
>>
File: 1460224121940.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460224121940.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>164031257
>I'd never want to take that meaning and solace away from the game if it does give it to someone.
Yeah, sure bud.
>>
>>164031257
Don't even play innocent.

You are the one who was sending those pastas.

You are the one who is interpreting one of ending's as 'denial'.

Your *artistic* theory belongs to fanfictions.Not to the game.
>>
CUTEPOSTERS WHERE THE HEAVEN ARE YOU?!!!
>>
>>164033578
Here!
>>
File: 1450299517128.png (71KB, 275x205px) Image search: [Google]
1450299517128.png
71KB, 275x205px
>>164033578
>>
File: 1465728283099.png (40KB, 201x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465728283099.png
40KB, 201x270px
>>164033578
Hello.
>>
File: tumblr_oirnrsVfRY1rhxvpto1_1280.jpg (244KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oirnrsVfRY1rhxvpto1_1280.jpg
244KB, 1280x905px
>>164031748
Precisely. Storms come and go, tragedy does, but love is eternal. At least we'd fight, hoping it can be, right? Foreseen, unforeseen or already-seen, above all it's about fighting that fight and to not give up in the face of... anything. Either you come out victorious (as they do), or you come out having died trying, but all the time you come out head held high having stood and fought your own fight, the "human fight". Not just played the universe's game, or rather, let it play its game with you, ducking down, evading obstacles instead of facing and overcoming them, eating shit, scared and regretful.

>>164033325
All of those three posts are mine (just as these >>164032687, >>164032951, >>164033325 are yours. :p). Don't you see that I criticize the pasta-anon? If people find solace on a personal level in the interpreting of LiS to be about overcoming the death of a loved one, I wouldn't want to take that away from them. But I did point out the flaws in that anon's interpretation, said that his "missing the entire message" stuff is bullshit, and that the posting itself of the pasta is.

>>164033578
This cute or what.
>>
>>164034380
I like their drawings. Don't remember seeing them before.
Only a little bit of Pricefield though.
http://magmasheep.tumblr.com/tagged/pricefield
>>
>>164034380
Yes, and perfect circumstances, "sunshine", isn't what you should aspire to, it's having someone with you to overcome the reality of changing circumstances, changing weather.
>>
File: 1459978367255.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459978367255.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
Max is cute!

C U T E
>>
>>163993456
CS:GO. I'm good.
>>
>>164035125
Well said, have a hug.
>>
>>164036216
:3 *hugs*

Tankeh yew.
>>
>>164036392
We can also kiss a little, if you're into that.
>>
>>164035543
Is it like Hitman: GO, Lara Croft: GO, or LiS: GO?
>>
>>164036639
Nope, GO stands for "Global Offensive". Latest iteration in this age-old series of a video game. I hardly play anymore though.
>>
File: vNSxI1qf2.png (190KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
vNSxI1qf2.png
190KB, 500x363px
>>
File: ¦D.png (368KB, 654x716px) Image search: [Google]
¦D.png
368KB, 654x716px
>>164034954
The most recent post says they want to do (a lot!) more though!

>>164035360
Chloe thinks so too!

Oftentimes, she pats and pets her head.
>>
File: tumblr_oiuufvxQy51rhxvpto2_1280.jpg (483KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiuufvxQy51rhxvpto2_1280.jpg
483KB, 1280x1463px
>>164038194
I just looked again and saw they just started drawing Pricefield less than a week ago, I'll have to pay attention to that blog.
I like their style and colors.
>>
>>164034380
>All of those three posts are mine
Sorry anon.
>>
File: tumblr_oipfv9SiQz1tegnkxo1_1280.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oipfv9SiQz1tegnkxo1_1280.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>164038492
T- That tickles!

I shall, uh... wake 'n' bake, now.

Go on downstairs, I'll come get ya.
>>
And then Kate walks in holding Alice
>>
/lisg/- copypasta & roleplaying
>>
EPISODE 3 STREAM WHEN?
>>
>>164040965
Didn't they say it was going to be early next year when Ashly isn't busy af?
>>
File: tumblr_njx96zzB0g1u8t5mro1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njx96zzB0g1u8t5mro1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x896px
>>164040282
I am for you; you keep me under your spell, babe.

Let's end it on this and stay in this moment forever, exchanging smoke and spit, shotgunning each other for all eternity.
>>
>>164040965
Can I watch the past streams somewhere?
>>
>>164041183
Before we get too frisky, and annoy too many people with roleplaying.

Love you, baby.
>>
File: pricefield_by_yoshidu10-dah1s6c.jpg (608KB, 2550x1440px) Image search: [Google]
pricefield_by_yoshidu10-dah1s6c.jpg
608KB, 2550x1440px
>>164041323
<3
>>
>>164042006
Lewd, but still romantic and loving.
Just the way I like it.
>>
File: 1454923683573.jpg (44KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1454923683573.jpg
44KB, 774x1032px
Lewd time?
>>
>>164042006
>Max wearing Chloe's shirt
HNNNNNGG
>>
File: 1476961076256.jpg (96KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476961076256.jpg
96KB, 1024x1024px
HELLA CUTE!
>>
>>164045045
Yea it would be if it was Kate or Max
>>
>>164045383
But that is Max
>>
What if Chloe was max but in an alternate universe
>>
>>164045383
That is Max. She's wearing Chloe's outfit and being adorkable.
>>
>>164045045
>ywn have a best friend to swap clothing with
why live
>>
File: tumblr_nnqxt2L1951rsp3gio1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1280x1534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqxt2L1951rsp3gio1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1280x1534px
>>164048242
>>
Thanks, /lisg/, it was fun. The year is ending, maybe I should too.
>>
File: 1482316645963.png (125KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
1482316645963.png
125KB, 640x454px
>Got to the last episode on my first play through
>Being NTR'd by everyone

But why
>>
>>164048835
It's showing Max's fears that she's not good enough for Chloe. But then she's set free of those fears by Chloe herself- or at least Max's vision of her combined with hearing Chloe calling for her from the outside (That part was cut though)
>>
File: joyce.png (37KB, 602x423px) Image search: [Google]
joyce.png
37KB, 602x423px
Joyce will be on the episode 3 stream.
>>
>>164049509
Neat!
I really wish someone could get an interview with Derek Phillips, Jefferson's VA.
>>
File: 1482242846636.gif (203KB, 248x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482242846636.gif
203KB, 248x225px
Just beat the game, sacrified the bay without a second thought.
>>
>>164050560
>sacrified the bay without a second thought

Good job.
>>
>>164050731
When does Max fuck Chloe with a huge strapon?
>>
>>164049509
How will she react to her daughter kissing another girl?
>>
>>164051589
She didn't kiss Chloe in my playthrough.
>>
>>164051589
Joyce? Her seeing Chloe kissing Max would be one of the least shocking things. She'd totally support them as long as they were happy and helped each other (Which they obviously would).
>>
File: will.jpg (292KB, 2456x812px) Image search: [Google]
will.jpg
292KB, 2456x812px
These threads are the sweetest.

Well, for the most part.
>>
>>
>>164050813
When ever they want to, and also none of your damn business
>>
>>164048745
what are you talking about, anon?
>>
>>164042287
A lil'.

>>164048745
No you shouldn't. I want you around for another year, anon! And then some!
>>
>>164055293
What a great way to relax after a long day and set the mood
>>
>>164055293
>>164055523
please don't stop
>>
File: selfie_by_yoshidu10-dagtrl4.jpg (849KB, 2550x1440px) Image search: [Google]
selfie_by_yoshidu10-dagtrl4.jpg
849KB, 2550x1440px
>>164041197
Here!

EP1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQmqdnFkZA
EP2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47osAG5eoU

>>164042569
One more for you. Enough lewd for a night.
>>
>>164055645
Thank you anon, for both the steams and the pic :3
I didn't know the Nathan voice actor was in there too, it's always weird to see actors and voice actors for bad guys in movies and games being all chill and friendly
>>
>>164051878
She wanted to. And she did once you weren't looking.
>>
File: tumblr_o6k4l9DDXX1rzigwto1_1280.jpg (291KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6k4l9DDXX1rzigwto1_1280.jpg
291KB, 1280x1280px
These rascals can't be kept apart!
>>
File: 1482791240843.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482791240843.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>164059441
why would anyone even want to?
>>
>>164059625
>what are Bayfags
>>
File: tumblr_oiywwiV5FH1u7h3q2o1_1280.jpg (344KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiywwiV5FH1u7h3q2o1_1280.jpg
344KB, 720x663px
>>
>>164059625
I wouldn't want to!

>>164060515
People who had good intentions but didn't know what they were doing. Max just went back and saved Chloe anyway.
>>
File: 2015-10-20_00116.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-20_00116.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
Nathan did nothing wrong
Chloe was asking for it
>>
>>164061726
You're asking for a tornado to come down on you.
>>
File: 1480783056149.jpg (16KB, 310x321px) Image search: [Google]
1480783056149.jpg
16KB, 310x321px
>>164061726
>>
>>164055645
>Hannah struggling with the game at the dorm part
>Nik and the other guy are just minding their own business talking about the soundtrack

FUCKING HELP HER YOU ASSHOLES :(
>>
>>164061726
>>
What kind of car Max would drive?
>>
>>164062917
For some reason I see her in a Jeep Wrangler.
Or a DeLorean
>>
I love Kate.
>>
File: credexen1481423779.png (1MB, 1280x1472px) Image search: [Google]
credexen1481423779.png
1MB, 1280x1472px
>>164064434
Me too anon.
>>
File: 1445520389622.png (2MB, 1042x3573px) Image search: [Google]
1445520389622.png
2MB, 1042x3573px
>>
How many guys did Kate make out with at the party?
>>
>>164062917
Lesbaru
>>
File: ep3wheelchair.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3wheelchair.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>164069008
delete this :(
>>
File: ep3two whales.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3two whales.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep3swim2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3swim2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>164069176
I can't, Michel put it in the game
>>
File: ep3swim1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3swim1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep3lisa.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3lisa.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep3alice.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3alice.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>164062917
Miata. Cute little meme car for a cute little memester.

>>164069176
It's alright. Max deleted it.
>>
File: ep3kiss.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep3kiss.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4rewind this.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4rewind this.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Ep 3 kiss edit.webm (802KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ep 3 kiss edit.webm
802KB, 1920x1080px
>>164069934
>>
File: ep4rachel.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4rachel.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4katetea.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4katetea.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>164069934
So, will Ashly actually be on the Episode 3 stream?
I want to see her and Hannah react to the kiss scene
>>
File: ep4kateisbae.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4kateisbae.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4KATE ADORABLE.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4KATE ADORABLE.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4frank and pompidou.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4frank and pompidou.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4doit.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4doit.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4chloe teacher.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4chloe teacher.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4brooke2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4brooke2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep4brooke1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep4brooke1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep5pure.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep5pure.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep5katewhy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep5katewhy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep5KATE IS BAE.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep5KATE IS BAE.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep5chloe.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep5chloe.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ep5 for warren.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep5 for warren.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ptsd-triggers-warning.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd-triggers-warning.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>164073238
>triggered
>>
Max's first kiss was with Chloe?
Wowsers. That's like fairytale stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_ns3zapHxZY1saltjyo1_1280.png (420KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns3zapHxZY1saltjyo1_1280.png
420KB, 500x500px
>>164073885
True Romance stuff.
>>
>>164074252
A great story to tell their kids someday. Also one that Kate can (lighten and sweeten up) and make into a book.
>>
File: C0n6z3VVQAAsOUT.jpg orig.jpg (83KB, 900x667px) Image search: [Google]
C0n6z3VVQAAsOUT.jpg orig.jpg
83KB, 900x667px
>>
File: tumblr_oiywqwi7iL1qk4dryo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1691px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiywqwi7iL1qk4dryo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1691px
>>
File: 1441024897119.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1441024897119.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
SEASON 2 FUCKING WHEN?
>>
File: C0w6HuCUsAAICHk.jpg orig.jpg (107KB, 1006x958px) Image search: [Google]
C0w6HuCUsAAICHk.jpg orig.jpg
107KB, 1006x958px
>>
>>164077148
Top Comfy
>>
File: C024mkRUQAE85rR.jpg orig.jpg (60KB, 670x720px) Image search: [Google]
C024mkRUQAE85rR.jpg orig.jpg
60KB, 670x720px
>>
>>164078058
Love the outfits they can come up with.
Chloe with a ponytail is nice too, even if I think Max looks better with one.
>>
>>
File: 1463775082825.jpg (263KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
1463775082825.jpg
263KB, 1280x721px
>>
>>164066609
Wow this is deep
>>
>>164071615
>there are people who don't get the primary reason Chloe says this shit
>they think her prime concern is to get into jefferson's pants
>she's more interested in winding up Max, and showing her that she's a catch.
>it's working
>>
>>164081827
it's a deep pic 4 u
>>
>>164080543
Why is Kate crying?
>>
>>164066609
The only acceptable beginning to chasemarsh to be honest. Victoria appologising, and trying to be a better person.

There's too many fics where Victoria remains a bully even though they're writing them in a relationship.
>>
>>164083359
Which ones? There aren't that many Chasemarsh fics and I can't remember any where she was still bullying people.
>>
>>164082265
Only the most idiotic of idiots saw it that way.
>>
>>164084007
I can't remember reading anything like that either.
The stuff I've seen either has a good transition of Victoria becoming nicer, or take extreme liberties and just makes her nice from the start. I've seen some fics where she's clearly written to be an antagonist, but that's different.
>>
>>164081365
>Max gets to photograph the competition
>She agrees but asks to use Chloe to "test her equipment and setup"
>Chloe gets to have an awesome experience, Max gets to capture it
>>
File: tumblr_ocuzyrb0Eg1v9d2hqo1_1280.jpg (383KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocuzyrb0Eg1v9d2hqo1_1280.jpg
383KB, 1280x1811px
Does Victoria purr around Kate?
>>
>>164087198
I could see Vic playing along. Kate's stroking her hair and makes a comment about how it's like a cat, so Victoria makes a little purring noise.
>>
Max- Doe
Chloe- Wolf
Kate- Bunny
Victoria- Cat
Rachel- Lioness
>>
File: tumblr_o94shkkYrU1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o94shkkYrU1ujvkloo1_1280.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Goodnight /lisg/.
Stay comfy.
>>
>>
File: 1467814584464.jpg (183KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1467814584464.jpg
183KB, 500x525px
>>
File: boof!.png (32KB, 202x164px) Image search: [Google]
boof!.png
32KB, 202x164px
>>164089550
>Chloe- Wolf
Sure you are, Chloe.
>>
>>164096124
It's sort of accurate, in that she'll always be Max's bitch.
>>
File: 1448590571474.png (467KB, 689x647px) Image search: [Google]
1448590571474.png
467KB, 689x647px
>>164082265
>>164084395
>ignorant cucks thought that Chloe fell in love with Jefferson.not did it for teasing Max
>because they'd forgotten their car dialogues in car:when Chloe asked that she isn't here for seeing her bff Chloe's got annoyed by Max's reply "came here for her favorite teacher Mark Jefferson'' "I bet you don't use these sad excuses on Mr. Jefferson... Don't use them on me, Max."
>Max didn't get annoyed while Stella and the other girls was making move on Jefferson (only Victoria;and she got annoyed because she was actually trying to win the contest)
>however she got genuinely annoyed by Chloe's *teasing attempt
>and perceived it in her nightmare;Chloe's kissing/flirting with other people
>>
I think Kate is cute
>>
>>164099428
her subconscious is screaming like ''she's MY Chloe''
>>
The ending is just pure bullshit. She could saved her life without even using her powers. She gets a shot in her stomach but Max doesnt do shit because muh forced sad ending. She could call an ambulance, you need a lot of time to die by bleeding out from a shot in the stomach. It could be a cool ending seeing that in the end she survives without the need of the time travel. The muh feels ending is do damn forced.
>>
File: Babby Alice.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Babby Alice.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
How did Kate and Alice's first meeting go?
>>
File: 1446998821409.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446998821409.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>
>>164102897
Alice shit on Kate, and Kate cursed her in the name of the lord. Then, two bears came out of the woods and mauled the 42 children.
>>
File: 1482786035403.jpg (98KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1482786035403.jpg
98KB, 774x1032px
>>
>>164102897
Alice bit Kate's hand and Kate thought it was an honest mistake.

Little did she know...
>>
File: NO BULLY!.jpg (221KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NO BULLY!.jpg
221KB, 2000x1000px
>>164106989
>>164108527
What revolting slander. Dorothy and I were very happy when we met Mommy and Aunt Lynn.
>>
>>164108527
Great, now she's a vampire.

Vampires are also not real and Alice would never bite Kate!
>>
>>164110476
>Kate will never suck your blood
>You will never be her vampyre slave

;_;
>>
>>164112182
>You go into Kate's room
>All the blinds are drawn
>Worried she's depressed again
>No, she's just become undead
>Wew, dodged a bullet there
>>
File: tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo9_400.png (14KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og4qo74l3m1sg34ouo9_400.png
14KB, 370x320px
Mommy is not a vampire! Why do people keep saying mean things about her and me?
>>
>Hannah and Dayeanne hugging on stream after Max saves Kate
that was the most adorable thing I've ever seen ;_;
>>
File: mfw_warryn.png (304KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_warryn.png
304KB, 750x750px
>>164114689
>Then seeing warryn trying to hug Max
She finally got it.
>>
>>164115262
kek, also
>says she ships Max with Warren because HE'S SO CUUUTE
>a minute into the parking lot meeting and she already can't stand him anymore
>>
>>164115478
Proves that she was going completely off the design document pack she was given, basically how mychel imagined the scenes turning out.

When she saw how they actually turned out, her opinion reversed.
>>
File: hospital-room_1920.jpg (532KB, 1920x948px) Image search: [Google]
hospital-room_1920.jpg
532KB, 1920x948px
>>164102692
>It could be a cool ending seeing that in the end she survives without the need of the time travel.

That was supposed to happen in the original game, my friend.
>>
>>164115478
>It took Hannah about 5 minutes to figure out Warryn is a creep
>>
File: 1459096823474.jpg (95KB, 722x680px) Image search: [Google]
1459096823474.jpg
95KB, 722x680px
>browse LIS twitch streams
>find one
>streamer makes fun of kate
>>
>>164117821
What kind of world does this?
>>
>>164077237
>Season 2 starts
>''Previously on Life is Strange...''

>Max tied to the chair "Mr. Jefferson why are you doing this?!"
>Max driving "Max. It's me. Nathan. I'm sorry..."
>Max in the Diner with Warren "I know you're not here for me Max. You're here for the photo"
>Outside the party "Chloe, wait! Listen to me for once in your life!"
>"Bullshit, Nathan is the serial killer!" "Chloe, Mr. Jefferson hurt me..."
>Max and Chloe on the beach "Maybe this is Rachel's revenge. Our revenge."
>Max in the nightmare "W-who are you?" "Holy shit, are you cereal? I'm you, dumbass."
>"Dude, do NOT fuck with her head! You have no idea what we've been through together!"
>Max emerging on the cliff "This is my storm! I caused all of this!"
>"Max. It's time."
>"Not anymore."
>"I'll always be with you..."

Cut to new protagonist waking up and getting ready, news of a big storm in a small town in Oregon on the TV.
>>
File: 1454501997259.png (675KB, 680x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454501997259.png
675KB, 680x700px
>>
File: 1459716488363.png (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1459716488363.png
2MB, 1280x850px
>>164120784
>New protagonist wakes up
>It's Jefferson
>"Wow, that was a crazy dream!"
>>
>>164121402
No, it will be a cute girl or boy living in a small town somewhere in New England.
>>
Jefferson did nothing wrong.
>>
Michel did nothing wrong.
>>
Warren did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 9a12ff2287f3.png (817KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
9a12ff2287f3.png
817KB, 1366x768px
Max did nothing wrong
>>
File: qawqaz wilayah.png (425KB, 779x371px) Image search: [Google]
qawqaz wilayah.png
425KB, 779x371px
i choosed bae
its good?
>>
>>164123274
Yes.
>>
>>164123514
okay
why "bay" option is bad?
>>
>>164123634
>know cyrillic alphabet
>don't know any language

all I can recognize is kafir and allah and those are not russian
>>
File: sans_titre_2_by_abzo-datiqcq.png (3MB, 1000x1950px) Image search: [Google]
sans_titre_2_by_abzo-datiqcq.png
3MB, 1000x1950px
>>
Victoria did nothing wrong

who /vortex club/ here?
>>
I want Season 2 to be in the third world
>>
>>164125896
>Oregon
Season 1 was already
>>
File: 1454013594743.png (613KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454013594743.png
613KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: lLSxUL4.jpg (121KB, 940x898px) Image search: [Google]
lLSxUL4.jpg
121KB, 940x898px
>>164110274
>>
>>164110274
>>164069630
>>164069778
>>
>>164125496
>Victoria did nothing wrong
>>163985816
>>
>go on LiS subreddit and see this post:
>''Okay, so I'm the only one who didn't see these two as anything more than friends in the game? Them falling in love just feels forced af.''
>>
File: Chloe Burrito.png (107KB, 281x507px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Burrito.png
107KB, 281x507px
>>164096124
Yuriandtea needs to draw more Pup-Chloe. It's hilariously cute.
>>
>>164130004
Love is forced. It's like a freight train hitting you and pushing your down the track the destination it wants you to go.
Do you think Max and Chloe tried to develop feelings for each other? No, it would have been much simpler to just forget about each other, but that's not how life, nor love, works.
That train left the station sometime in their childhood and was building up steam the entire time.
>>
Who will be here with me tomorrow night?
;_;
>>
>>164131362
Me.
I was here on Christmas too.
>>
>>164131362
(^ ^)/ Me!
Nothing to be ashamed about. Great place to bring in the new year. Try to post Pricefield right as the year turns.
>>
>>164123201
Truth. Her only mistake was not warning others, but that was because she thought the storm could be stopped entirely.
But she could always go back and try to warn more people. Probably not needed since it's clear the storm wasn't that bad.
>>
>>164132409
Doesn't the Arcadia Bay population have any sense of self-preservation? C'mon Max is not their babysitter.

>OH A HUGE TORNADO IS COMING
>I KNOW WHAT I'M GOOD TO DO
>I'M JUST GONNA STAND HERE LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT AND DO NOTHING AT ALL

And judging the damage caused by the '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''EF6''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' I find hard to believe that the whole town died.
>>
File: tumblr_ogansaA5s91ujvkloo1_540.jpg (181KB, 524x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogansaA5s91ujvkloo1_540.jpg
181KB, 524x720px
Chloe did somethings wrong. But she realized what they were, apologized, and is making a real effort to not do them again.
>>
>>164133179
I'd really say the only ones that died were those standing around outside like fools. Or on the beach.
If they were in a building, basement, or just ran- they probably lived. Still sucks that people died, but as you said; Max is not their babysitter. Anyone who blames her for the poor actions of others is being an ass.
>>
File: liberatorsyria.jpg (61KB, 445x390px) Image search: [Google]
liberatorsyria.jpg
61KB, 445x390px
>>164123274
>>164123634
>stills from ISIS videos
>>
>>164132409
When Max went back to the party through the photo, she made sure to tell Chloe that the storm was real (it was the main fucking reason she erased the San Francisco timeline, it would have been dumb not to) and that they should warn as many people as possible.
Since they had an entire day before the storm there was no point in just sitting there doing nothing, but they also couldn't go around so carelessly because Jefferson was still looking for them.
So, they called Warren to explain everything to him, since he was the only good friend Max had left at the moment (besides Chloe obviously) and he believed her without hesitating when she told him everything in the diner the first time, she made sure to explain the truth to him again and tell him they should try to warn everyone.
Besides, him and Brooke had been taking notes and studying the strange weather in Arcadia Bay for days, and they had actual data to show people to back up their theory
They spent the entire day printing out warning posters at Chloe's place containing a warning to keep an eye on the bay if shit started going down, and the position of every shelter in town, and made sure the town was covered with them.
Of course most people didn't believe them, but everyone started having some doubts and when they noticed the storm coming they were hella ready to get out of the way and not get hurt by the tornado!
>>
>>164134565
We don't know what the final timeline really held so maybe things did change and somehow people did get warned.
Butt anyway- they don't need to convince everybody, since not everyone will trust them. But everyone is trusted by at least someone, so if they tell who will believe them: Warren, Joyce, Kate, etc. then those people will spread the word to those that will believe them.
In a few days, the entire town has heard about the storm in some way or another.
>>
File: 1453806513897.jpg (56KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453806513897.jpg
56KB, 484x750px
>>
>>164135834
Makes me think the spirit doe appeared in the picture. Rachel's photobombing them!
>>
File: 1471126428165.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471126428165.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Just beat this game for the first time.
Great over all just really disappointing that a game that took so many chances and did so many things different, making it very refreshing, ended up having two very generic endings.
bae>>>>bay
>>
>>164136987
Damn right! You're in good company when it comes to both of those points.
>>
Bae > Bay every day!
>>
Page million.
>>
File: 1464124288582.png (163KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1464124288582.png
163KB, 700x650px
Victoria is #2

Because she's shit
>>
>>164139917
>Because she's shit
true
>>
>>164139917
Rude.
>>
>>164139917
uncalled for
>>
File: tumblr_oizcm0NaC71rhxvpto1_1280.jpg (331KB, 1280x1178px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oizcm0NaC71rhxvpto1_1280.jpg
331KB, 1280x1178px
Nerdz.
>>
>>164140828
What's wrong with their hands
>>
>>164140828
I hope Max is wearing lots of sun screen! She's gonna get burned!
And why would Chloe be drinking something steaming? I guess the girl really likes her coffee.
>>
>>164140926
They're just stylized
Or they got stung by bees :(
>>
File: 1453658941152.png (354KB, 514x810px) Image search: [Google]
1453658941152.png
354KB, 514x810px
>>
>>164144123
Kate is pure!
>>
I'm not sure if I want Season 2 with Max and Chloe.
I don't want them to suffer even more again.
>>
File: paranoidemil1482019317.jpg (339KB, 956x1280px) Image search: [Google]
paranoidemil1482019317.jpg
339KB, 956x1280px
>>164144123
>>164144997
Kate is great!
>>
>>164145227
Same, they've earned a rest and it's time for them to live a good life together.
>>
>>164145227
I kind of want to see a new cast and setting. Get to know new characters and help them out. Also see if Dontnod can be different but still get similar success. Hopefully they've improved their story-writing ability.

>>164145452
Agreed. Max and Chloe are free from terrible writing and tragedy, they've earned their freedom from all of that and get to look forward to their future.
If they want to pop in for a cameo though that wouldn't be bad (Would probably never happen). Besides, we get to see them here everyday so it's not like they've disappeared.
>>
File: 1451769163883.jpg (662KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1451769163883.jpg
662KB, 810x810px
They'll be alright
>>
File: michelk.jpg (41KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
michelk.jpg
41KB, 200x300px
>>164145879
>Hopefully they've improved their story-writing ability.

Don’t get your hopes up because this man still works for Dontnod.
>>
>>164147239
It was also their fist attempt to write a story like that, so as long as they learned things they can improve.
>>
>>164148593
Don't get your hopes up. The only important thing to them is that they got youtube tears.
>>
>>164150187
fake tears*
>>
>>164150424
whored tears for that dank advertising $**
>>
File: 1472727634744.jpg (670KB, 1320x743px) Image search: [Google]
1472727634744.jpg
670KB, 1320x743px
Chloe learned to play the guitar while in Seattle
She likes to serenade Max
>>
>>163916963
So I just finished the game. Does it always come down to those two choices? Save Arcadia Bay or save Chloe?

If so my choices throughout the game feel kind of moot.
>>
>>164152942
Sadly yes, there's only those two endings.
>>
>>164152942
>Does it always come down to those two choices?
Correct.
>If so my choices throughout the game feel kind of moot.
Correct.

The devs were morons. The actual depth of the game is literally, "there are hard choices in life, so here are a handful of random hard choices. Oh, and don't bother worrying if they make sense in context - we certainly didn't."
>>
>>163916963
Guys I fucked up the ending of Chapter 2...

Should I do the whole thing again or live with my fuckup

Like really this is making me sad but doing it over feels like cheating
>>
>>164153515
Sometimes it seems like /lisg/ actually hates this game
>>
New England would make a great setting for Season 2

You guys agree?
>>
>>164154285
>not realising /lisg/ is a battered spouse refuge from life is strange
>>
>>164154285
That anon does not speak for /lisg/. While critcism regarding the final episode and the endings specifically is plentiful, I'd never say "devs are morons, game has no depth". I see plenty depth in various things the game does. The logistics of its time travel plot... not one of them, of course.

>>164154378
If they aim for a similar aesthetic, certainly.
>>
File: doitforkatee.png (964KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
doitforkatee.png
964KB, 1400x1000px
>>164153972
I'd usually say "Do it for her" but I can't recommend anyone to replay the game.
>>
>>164154285
Being critical about something doesn't mean you hate it.
I personally loved the game, to the point where I can honestly say it was a life changing experience, but I was still pretty disappointed with the ending.
I don't even hate the bae/bay choice itself, but I feel like it doesn't make a lot of sense the way it was given to us, there's just too many holes.
>>
>>164153972
Go on, especially if it's your first playthrough, just stick with it no matter what happens.
You'll have time to replay the game later.
If you really want to you can just replay that particular section by choosing Play Episodes in the main menu, it overwrites your previous outcome and you can keep playing the following episodes normally
>>
File: tumblr_oj0txmKkCc1w13ff5o1_1280.png (353KB, 604x729px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0txmKkCc1w13ff5o1_1280.png
353KB, 604x729px
>>
File: tumblr_oj0jqhpwzQ1w13ff5o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0jqhpwzQ1w13ff5o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>
File: tumblr_oj0jqhpwzQ1w13ff5o2_1280.png (174KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0jqhpwzQ1w13ff5o2_1280.png
174KB, 1280x1062px
>>164156469
>>
File: 1481376274152.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481376274152.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>164153205
>>164153515

That's unfortunate. I just wanted to see how everyone was going, considering Max bent time and space just to make them happy.
>>
>>164157183
>Happy

That's an unknown word by Dontnod.
>>
File: c-chloe... i... .png (245KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
c-chloe... i... .png
245KB, 500x370px
>>164157183
If you want happy, son, play the love is strange fan game.

Going into Life is strange with that attitude will bring nothing but self induced misery, both for the player and the characters in game.
>>
>>164157183
The story above all is about Max and Chloe, and while the ending is plenty miserable on the surface, you can see a great optimistic - and euphoric, really - sentiment in it. It's them and their love prevailing, through even the worst; the scale of the tragedy merely measure of how much more that love is.

Doesn't mean dontnod couldn't have (in parts relatively easily, even) made it end on a more directly-optimistic/hopeful/happy (and more directly-logical/consistent/impactful/...) note, of course.

If you still feel empty enough about it to keep on confronting yourself with the game, you'll have to go the usual (often long and longer) route through these threads, maybe other communities, and all kinds of content - above all fanart and fanfiction.
>>
File: 1454515766672.gif (2MB, 265x216px) Image search: [Google]
1454515766672.gif
2MB, 265x216px
>>
>>164159954
Max is adorkable!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>164156469
>>164156614
>You will never be surrounded and hugged by Kate and her sisters
>>
Max smells...
>>
File: 1468588653743.jpg (247KB, 862x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468588653743.jpg
247KB, 862x1080px
>>164164908
Bad.
She's been wearing the same clothes for days.
>>
>>164158932
Make that "misery merely measure" - sounds great.

And to add, the "them" in "them and their love prevailing" is also important: they have both grown as people, together, healed and bloomed, broken out of their respective shells, overcoming emotional and psychological demons such as complexes, traumas, grief, insecurites and fears in the process, ever so mutually, and even the ending itself in a significant sense adds to and completes this growth, Max overcoming "herself" as the final hurdle, sticking ultimately to her decisions and her heart, accepting and embracing herself in all that and overcoming self-doubt, self-blame and second-guessing of herself; Chloe, out of love, willing herself to take the burden from Max's shoulders, but being shown, equally out of love, the most powerful opposite of abandonment and taking Max's hand, accepting and embracing that choice, and in it her worth, unconditionally.

So the optimism is both that of their personal growth as well as that of their growing-together - because these are inseparably interconnected; they come from and through the other. Growing and healing through and thanks to that love, fighting for it; that love prevailing thanks to that growth and health and fight. Growing beyond it all, overcoming obstacles, defeating animosities and adversaries from within and without, transcending time and tragedy, defying the universe.

If you can ignore a lot of the problems and misery especially the finale brings with it and concentrate on this sentiment and its message, identify it as the core of the entire narrative, it is a pretty powerfully positive one. The idea that humans are stronger than these tragedies and can grow not only despite, but through them, to overcome them. That human connection is stronger, and through and for which this growth can happen and the struggle worth it.

>>164164908
Like home. (>>164165140 Joyce washed them!)
>>
>>164154285
I love the game and 90% of everything in it.
The stuff I hate is the ending and the sideplots being entirely dropped.
I'm still glad I played it and still LOVE the characters and setting.
>>
>>164156469
This is great. Victoria seeing a loving family when she's used to her more business-oriented one. She'd probably be weirded out at first but grow to love it.

>>164164908
Like almond shampoo and cucumber hand lotion. Plus detergent like >>164165447 said.
Also slightly like Chloe.
>>
File: tumblr_oj0f10v6eo1u30u9do2_1280.png (307KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0f10v6eo1u30u9do2_1280.png
307KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: tumblr_oj0f10v6eo1u30u9do1_1280.png (377KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj0f10v6eo1u30u9do1_1280.png
377KB, 800x1200px
>>
>>164166520
>>164166776
I love these two so much.
>>
>>164166868
Me too! I feel like they're my daughters. I want to see them grow up, overcome their problems, and be happy together.
>>
I wan to hug both Max and Chloe and give them a nice bottle of wine to share
>>
>>164155751
>You'll have time to replay the game later.
>time
Stop.

But huh, I didn't realize you could replay individual sections. I just finished Episode 3 though. This is... interesting
>>
>this action will have consecuences in the future.
But it doesnt. Technically in the end your choices dont do shit. You basically try hard doing the correct and in the end everything gets erased and it starts again.

Why the final chapter is so shit?
>>
>>164168387
>Why the final chapter is so shit?

Budget issues.
>>
>>164168446
More like writing issues. They probably wrote the beginning and end of the story first, and then tried to link them up.
The only problem was they wrote a really good filling but didn't change the ending to support it.
The only major changes they made were removing Nathan knowing about the storm and making it so Chloe died in the Bay ending (That's right, that ending was added later)
>>
>>164168446
>Oh no a tornado is coming!
Max has time to take jeffersons car and go to the whale dinner, but meanwhile all the Bay population don't even try to escape or hide.
Material destruction or the death of your girlfriend? The choice would be easy.
>Why we just don't make everyone die so you feel bad about your "selfish" decision?.
Its so cliche.
>>
>>164169081
Plus Warren texts Max saying the weather was getting really bad, and that was THREE HOURS before the time Max actually gets into the town.
The whole storm makes no sense. Unless the tornado hit the town, went out to the sea, then came back.
>>
File: 1454538234874.png (171KB, 587x526px) Image search: [Google]
1454538234874.png
171KB, 587x526px
>>
File: michel's bridge.jpg (40KB, 503x375px) Image search: [Google]
michel's bridge.jpg
40KB, 503x375px
>>164168814
>Like this?
>>
It was never a question of Chloe vs everyone.
It was Chloe vs letting a natural disaster happen.
Only a complete fool would throw away their loved one, and an entire week of helping people, because they think that will somehow ensure a storm *never* comes.
There is no maturity in that. There is only immaturity of thinking you're to blame for something out of your control.
>>
>>164171634
Pretty much. Though the fuck up comes closer to the shore.
I just looked that picture up to see if it was real. It's a drawing. Wish I could draw that well.
>>
>>164168387
Remember that pr hack "journalist" who did an interview with dontnod that promised a huge variety of endings. So many that they couldn't be quantified with a number?

Then we found out you could, and the number was 1.5.
>>
>>164172579
Technically Dontnod didn't lie about anything. They just mislead people by being vague.
I remember thinking there would be four endings, which you didn't get to pick.
But it seems like Vampyr will be more like that. Hopefully if Vampyr does it well then the LiS team will take notes.
>>
>>164173423
>Technically Dontnod didn't lie about anything.

And nothing was cut right:)
>>
>>164174762
There was stuff cut. The hospital ending was cut to make way for some idiotic tragedy.
I'd still pick the Bae ending though.
>>
>>164173423
The court of the public isn't a court of law.
Being vague with the obvious intent to mislead is no better than lying.
>>
>>164175727
I'm well aware of that.
But saying "There will be multiple endings" could entail a lot of things. Many, myself included, took this as a positive thing.
We were suckered and I hope they make good on their word next time and don't just use some loophole to make people interested and then ultimately let them down
>>
>>164176434
Not just multiple endings but so many that they defy conventional numbering. Well I guess if you only half ass one of them to the point you've really got 1.5 endings rather than two, you've defied conventional numbering since that would entail an integer.
>>
File: 1460309815775.jpg (168KB, 1300x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1460309815775.jpg
168KB, 1300x1083px
Last day of 2016.
I'm sure these two will have a great night and a little party at their place.
Chloe had some snack recipes she wanted to try and Max took care of drinks. And whoever show up will bring something to share.
>>
>>164177816
I wonder if they keep in touch with their old friends from Arcadia Bay like Kate, Brooke, Daniel and Warren.
>>
File: koch_student_sheet.jpg (848KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
koch_student_sheet.jpg
848KB, 1920x1080px
>>164178491
>Kate, Brooke, Daniel, Warren
They're all dead though. From the tornado that was born of Max not being a good person.
>>
>>164178924
What Michel would think about this picture?
>>
>>164178491
Of course.
Kate's like a sister to them and has stayed with them before. Max keeps in contact with Victoria and Chloe every once in a while texts her. They talk to Warren on occasion and he visited their place in Seattle once. Both of them are friends with Dana. Daniel drew a great portrait of the two of them that hangs on their wall. They've talked with Brooke but she can never make it up (She wants to come up with Warren though). Stella stayed up there one weekend while she was moving around and trying to find where she fit in and was comfortable, and she said she'd show up for the party.
Also both of their parents have been there a few times.

Not a huge place, but it's comfy and big enough for the two of them. And it's theirs. Nice apartment just outside of Seattle.
>>
>>164178924
My fucking sides. The cherry on top is the pissed off rabbit.
>>
>>164178924
Could it be that Mychel is autistic?
>>
>>164178924
>>164179960
Why is there a rabbit?
>>
>>164182310
Just a sticker Max had in her diary. She had a bunch in it because she is a cute dork.
>>
File: 1479816895557.jpg (45KB, 452x404px) Image search: [Google]
1479816895557.jpg
45KB, 452x404px
>>163962209
Well said, anon.
>>
I want to see Chloe and David bond by going to a range. Him teaching her the proper safety, techniques, and all that stuff.
Just a chance for the two of them to relax, enjoy a hobby, and have a genuine talk. Maybe go out for drinks after.
No pressure, no yelling, just giving each other a chance.
>>
>>164154378
Would probably have more characters like Kate. Very pious. Could be interesting.
I wouldn't mind there or down South.
>>
File: 1440672715716.png (3MB, 1128x2904px) Image search: [Google]
1440672715716.png
3MB, 1128x2904px
>>
Hey /lisg/, what's your favorite Let's Play of LiS? I've never seen any where the player takes the story seriously AND makes the good decisions.
>>
Goodnight /lisg/!
u__u
>>
Oh good, (You) is back.
>>
>>164168191
I don't actually know if you have to finish the episode again to make the new choice count once you start from there, but since the one you were talking about was basically at the end of ep2 it doesn't really matter
>>
>>163973078
Brooke, you bitch >:^(
>>
>>164189863
She didn't mean it that way sorry
>>
>>163973078
Wow, what a cunt. Max should have slapped the shit out of her.
>>
>>163973692
Cucked
>>
>>163974726
Do not sexualize Max
REEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
File: warryn_story1.png (485KB, 420x2772px) Image search: [Google]
warryn_story1.png
485KB, 420x2772px
>>163973692
>that first thing you do when meeting warryn is deny him
Better get used to that, kid.
>>
File: 20161231034903_1.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161231034903_1.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
These nightmare texts are golden
>>
File: 5_by_milliganvick-dagx7mp.png (628KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
5_by_milliganvick-dagx7mp.png
628KB, 900x542px
I Just finish the game fellas, what can I do now?
>>
File: tumblr_nxmhpz3VQy1rsp3gio1_1280.jpg (288KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmhpz3VQy1rsp3gio1_1280.jpg
288KB, 1280x905px
>>
File: 1482325445379.jpg (258KB, 1024x715px) Image search: [Google]
1482325445379.jpg
258KB, 1024x715px
>>
File: 1467418239540.jpg (461KB, 1280x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1467418239540.jpg
461KB, 1280x1420px
>>
File: 1470381468084.png (373KB, 663x769px) Image search: [Google]
1470381468084.png
373KB, 663x769px
>>
New thread when?
>>
>still making threads about this game

Why

Just wait for the sequel you autists
>>
>>164195569
no
>>
>>164195739
Alright, enjoy your sad depressing cyclical threads then

Weirdo
>>
>>164195804
>Weirdo
That's funny...
>>
>>164158932
i hate this pictuer because they use it in all wounds.
>>
>>164194443
>>164192739
whos the artist?
>>
New thread

>>164196205
>>164196205
>>164196205
>>
>>164196191
Don't let that shit destroy such a wonderful picture for you. It was not drawn with anything of it in mind, the fic didn't even exist then far as I know.

>>164196290
ormille.
Thread posts: 619
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.