[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d3g/ - Diablo 2 general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 727
Thread images: 159

File: wug.png (866KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wug.png
866KB, 800x600px
>USWest or USEast?
USEast or Europe.

>Channels to chat with other anons?
Try 'd3g' or 'op md2ga' (on east)

>Diablo 2 spam filter
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376&f=34
enjoy not seeing half of the things anyone says and still seeing spambots

Previously >>163232815
>>
hi
>>
nice thread
>>
Is it viable to finish hell on 8 players, single player, with no mercenary, do all the quests, go everywhere, kill everything, with a zealot?

I'm asking because I did this with a berserker and it was surprisingly easy. Is the physical resist in hell so bad? I'm planning on using a great poleaxe (exceptional halberd) for the range and damage, and crafted hitpower gloves, doors, corners, and doodads for crowd control. One point in vengeance and conviction for non-undead physical immunes.
>>
I still don't understand why people say to only get 17 cold mastery (after items).

Do they not realize that monsters have immunities?

Did this meme just never die from when CM was a percent reduction?
>>
>>163748174
Cold immunity never breaks no matter how much you lower it, only lighting
>>
Is d3 at all playable for harrdy sailors of the seven seas?
>>
>>163748174
because you can't lower anything's resistance past -100% so anything more than that is wasted on some number of monsters you'll encounter?
>>
>>163748581
Do you only kill monsters in normal that have no affixes? Then level 17 CM is right for you.

However, everyone else in the big boy world runs into monsters with resistances (that is, literally every single one in hell).

If you are killing say Meph on hell he has 75 cold resistance. What you want is not -100 cold resistance, but -175 (gear/facets/cold mastery) to do the most damage to him. That would be level 32 CM, or less if you have other -res gear. 32 is a vastly different number than 17.
>>
>>163748251
I'm pretty sure it isn't, but perhaps you'd be able to squeeze out some shamble of a ghost.
>>
File: sumtingwong.jpg (253KB, 1874x712px) Image search: [Google]
sumtingwong.jpg
253KB, 1874x712px
I've made this so called """"""""budget""""""""""""" uber smiter but it's pure shit, gets rekt despite 75% block chance, 90% all res and dmg reduction from fade

Gear (not pictured because it's too much work)
helm: guillaume (not socketed)
chest: guardian angel
weapon: grief pb
shield: sacred shield w 4 perf diamonds
gloves: draculs
ring: raven frost
ring2: dwarf star
belt: thundergods
boots: gore rider

Pic related shows stats after being prebuffed with fade. I've got one shotted by uber izual. After that i think i have no chance in uber trist.

How do i fix this?
>>
>>163748251
I'm pretty sure the game is 100% online so that's a no go
>>
>>163750869
Try getting 10 more levels for once. That alone should give you 170 more hp and a better chance at dodging his attacks
>>
File: Screenshot011.jpg (465KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot011.jpg
465KB, 800x600px
Literally my first Ber ever.

Thank you based Mephisto, I knew looting all those isenhart breastplate was worth it.
>>
>>163750869
Did you not have Battle Orders? You'll need Battle Orders. All smiters need Battle Orders.
>>
File: BudgetSmiter.jpg (1MB, 1769x2294px) Image search: [Google]
BudgetSmiter.jpg
1MB, 1769x2294px
>>163750869
>budget
>includes Grief pb
come on man thats not budget.
>>
>>163760276
i've pretty much followed this build but it was even shittier without the grief

>>163760046
so it's not a "cheap" build if you still need lvl 56 BO to kill ubers
>>
>>163750869
get yourself a life tap wand if you don't already have one. draculs triggers too late for ubers.
>>
>>163762359
you just need a solid BO like around 20 will do it. I mean you're only level 77 right? If you're going to try without BO then you should take the time to get at least level 89-90

my smiter has 340 vit and 3420 hp from a level 42 BO, 95 light res and 90 all res, and he STILL, STILL gets trucked by Mephisto its such bullshit that guy will rng you down no matter what you do

if you don't have all that then it stands to reason that izzy could rng you down too. btw you always want to toggle walk whenever you get near an uber for the extra avoidance.
>>
>>163763782
meph is really tame if you go in with salvation/lvl 20 conviction.
>>
Which is more fun as a poor person, bowazon or javazon? I imagine bow because I won't have to deal with shitloads of lightning immunes, just the occasional phys immune.
>>
>>163765893
Javazon. Sewers in A2 and The Claw Viper Temple have no Lightning Immunes. You can gear up there, find your Merc an Obedience, and he'll just wreck everything you don't. And for gear you really only need a Titan's just for the quality of life improvement of replenishing javs. Any Titan's, it doesn't matter. People will probably just give you non-eth low %enhdmg Titan's at this point in the ladder.

>bowazon
forget about it, it takes insanely expensive gear to make work.
>>
>>163766238
B-but I just found lycander's aim on my sorc which I might eventually be able to upgrade

You don't think an up'd lycander's would be enough for a bowazon? I've never played a bowazon, what particularly are the problems with it? From the tree it looks like damage might be a little low and there's not much AR, but with high dex and angelics the AR should be pretty much solved.
>>
>>163766920
The AR is dogshit, the damage is dogshit, to make the damage slightly less dogshit you have to get ridiculous amounts of dex which will fuck your vit.
>>
>>163766920
Ok from what I understand its just no damage and no hit chance. Its one of those builds where you go find a guide and the first item is like a Jmod Tiara with some specific modifier and socketed with 3 15IAS and 40enhdmg jewels. That when I close tab, uninstall firefox, uninstall windows, reformat etc etc because the rest of the guide will not help you since its counting on you having that IAS.

On the other hand I can make you a godly Javazon with but a few specific uniques that can all be gotten cheap it doesn't even require Griffon's you'll be tanky as fug and the only runeword I used prior to enigma was the cheap as fug +2 zon skill armor.
>>
>>163766238
>forget about it, it takes insanely expensive gear to make work.

What about buriza? Is it not good enough to carry you through the game? I remember this used to be the shit back in the day before synergies and all
>>
>>163767701
I've made a javazon before and I remember it being really fun through nightmare and then it being extremely unfun in hell because of all the immunes. I even had titans and few other non-garbage pieces and the damage felt lackluster if I wasn't throwing into a group of 30 montsers.
>>
>>163768442
Concerning 'carry you through the game'; I have seen many insane and under performing builds carry people through the game so basically the answer to that is always, Im sure you can find a way to make it work. Beyond that it will be gimped in any kind of farming capacity that would actually lead to building wealth.

>>163768701
>the damage felt lackluster if I wasn't throwing into a group of 30 montsers
100% correct for lightning fury but you have CS for single target. this is the zon's niche, she loves density. thats why I said specifically sewers in A2 and claw viper temple. chocked full of high density, low hp, non lightning immune mobs. you can get a start there and work your way into WSK where she's great at running Baal because all of his waves are high density and then you have CS for chunking down Baal.
>>
>>163769178
>building wealth

People who's goal is building wealth use bots though. And if you're goal is building wealth and you're not using bots you're just retarded.
>>
File: hat craft.jpg (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hat craft.jpg
280KB, 800x600px
bretty good huh?

>>163771297
;_;
>>
>>163771297
What if you play hardcore?
>>
>>163771530
You play one of the two builds viable and it's therefore completely irrelevant to my initial question
>>
>>163771678
which builds are those? btw sorry man I didn't realize you had it all figured out. I did answer your question though. it will get you through the game. it will just get you through the game.
>>
File: RipRenier.jpg (27KB, 446x155px) Image search: [Google]
RipRenier.jpg
27KB, 446x155px
>>163771821
Im starting up a javazon on US East HC btw Renier ripped ;_;7

Just played too fast and loose with Lord De Seis. This was after I checked the Hardcore pally ladder. I think that killed my spirit. I think I have a much better chance at making it onto the Zon ladder.

Im only level 6 if anyone would like to join me Ill wait around for a few to let you catch up.
>>
Does anyone have anything at all for a poor as fuck javazon?
US East Ladder

Pm KamilaSS (char name)

thanks in advance
>>
>>163750869
>maxed defiance
>no conviction

you fucked up listening to that retard

I warned you.

>>163763782
How the fuck do you die to Izual or Meph with 3420 hp. I just use a shitty cta so I have like 2200 hp and everything is cake besides Lilith on bad spawns.
>>
>>163778452
>How the fuck do you die to Izual or Meph with 3420 hp
I didnt say I die. And I didn't say Izual does anything either. I said Meph still trucks me, as in takes large chunks from my health pool at a time, and I don't do it on players one.
>>
>>163778452
>Lilith
holy shit how do you die to Lilith? the ubers in general are one of the face rolliest parts of a faceroll game you should probably just uninstall if you're having any trouble with them at all
>>
>>163779312
Teleporting into a room with a Lilith that has Might and Fanaticism from unique packs can easily one-shot you.

I already predict your e-penis post about you have done thousands of ubers on hardcore and never died because you run a BO bot and take everything slow.
>>
File: lilfanataura.jpg (144KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
lilfanataura.jpg
144KB, 800x678px
>>163780040
Don't worry Ill help you out with Lilith. It won't be a problem for my smiter.
>>
Is Smiter still the way to go for soloing Uber Trist? It seems sort of boring, couldn't it be done with a frenzy barb or something?
>>
>>163782174
i saw utrist done by a sorc so and a zon so you can be creative. smiter is just the most efficient uber build.
>>
>>163782174
It can be done by every class.

Smite is just the cheapest/easiest/quickest.
>>
>>163748059
Yeah it's viable. Just got to be cautious and always aware.
>>
File: hellz-a2-norm.jpg (426KB, 1257x938px) Image search: [Google]
hellz-a2-norm.jpg
426KB, 1257x938px
>>163772628
chugging along here guys, chugging along
>>
File: 631q456754742.jpg (71KB, 680x659px) Image search: [Google]
631q456754742.jpg
71KB, 680x659px
>page 9
>>
>get soj message
>stay in game
>it's been nearly 2 hours with no more messages

Fugg, I just want to go back to farming, but I know how all the item sites like to load up shitloads of bots into the right servers before popping dclone.
>>
Can someone explain to me why superior weapons can spawn with 1-3 ar when even a level 1 magic ring can have like 20 ar on it and a decent ring is going to have 100-250?
>>
>>163789609
I don't know, you can't have more than 1 anni per character and they usually sell them for cents because they just want to unload them
>>
>>163742003
Do you guys know what those items are just by looking at them?
>>
>>163796149
depends on the item class of course. some item classes have several unique items. but you can be sure if a unique cryptic axe drops it's a tomb reaver or a unique balrog skin can only be arkain's valor etc.
>>
Why is D3 demon hunter so weak? Holy shit
>>
When I run a copy of d2 in sandboxie it doesn't register as holding down a key when you hold it down. I have shift bound to 'don't move', but if I hold it down and click somewhere it tries to move instead of casting the selected spell 80% of the time. I tried rebinding it to a different key and it does the same thing (and only under sandboxie).

Oddly, holding alt seems to work properly.
>>
>>163802452
I doubt anyone else cares because it seems I just have a specific setup that breaks everything because synergy2 and sandboxie do not work well together. One or both of running d2 as admin through sandboxie and disabling synergy resolved the issue.

Oh well, I can live without synergy.
>>
>>163778452
>>maxed defiance
>>no conviction
>you fucked up listening to that retard
i checked many other smiter builds but every single one is different. Why do i need conviction so bad? I will be running with fanaticism all the time anyway.
>>
>>163811552
to negate Mephisto's
>>
>>163811552
conviction is handy when you fight uber meph but seriously, one point in salvation is enough for that.
>>
>>163811552
if you have level 21 conviction your conviction cancel mephisto's

all defiance gets you is more defense on holy shield, but defense is terrible in this game AND you have 75% block anyways so any improvement you can get from dodging attacks is minor at best
>>
Holy shit. I just bought D2/lod today on a whim. I never knew there was a general for it. Are you guys hardcore/ladder only? I'm a noob and would like to play with some normal anons (US). Also, I rolled Werewolf Druid, but so far I'm not enjoying the play style, granted i'm only lv 15 which is probably not a great indicator. I'd rather play something that is more group oriented since I don't like playing alone. Are there any viable heal/buff/aura specs in this game that aren't shit? Thank you.
>>
File: wut.png (621KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
621KB, 800x600px
Where did my BC go?

Also, this is more alright that I thought it would be. Curse, nova, merc kills something, amp, ce and everything is dead. Though, honestly I'm not sure it is any better than just maxing CE itself.

Also, the fucking cast frames are awful. Literally a whole second to cast something and all of the fire spells do no damage at all. Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>Diablo 2 is too ugly to play
>Diablo 3 is too boring to play
>Grim Dawn doesn't have proper multiplayer

Life is suffering
>>
holy fucking shit how the fuck do I kill belial in 45 seconds god damn
>>
What VPN do you guys use to bypass the retarded IP bans?
>>
>>163828496
amazon web services
>>
>playing diablo 2 while watching starcraft on twich
what the FUCK year is it
>>
File: 1246ethsa.jpg (60KB, 546x291px) Image search: [Google]
1246ethsa.jpg
60KB, 546x291px
>1246 3os eth sacred armor
not bad
>>
>>163816687
we're ded
>>
>>163828496
Use a local one for you, to minimize ping
Use a non-local one in a 'safe' country when you have privacy concerns, local when gaming
>>
>>163820476
>Who thought this was a good idea?
Blizzard
>doesn't understand how math works
>doesn't understand how their own animation breakpoint shitfest works
>dude just give them unsynergized skills post-synergy patch lol
>>
File: Hellz-meph-norm.jpg (439KB, 1255x942px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-meph-norm.jpg
439KB, 1255x942px
Meph down on my hc zon guys. Leveling is super slow. Hopefully it pays off by being safer in Hell
>>
>>163833345
Leveling an amazon until level 35+ is like taking off the mask, extremely painful.
>>
>>163833436
Poison jav does do a metric fuck load of damage though. It just takes forever to tick. Damages is not a problem though so thats nice.
>>
>>163833564
Speedrunners always complain about Zon but taking my time and staying in level appropriate areas reaaally smoothes out the difficulty curve. I want to get her to act 1 Hell and run the pit like I wanted to do on my pally but pit was too scary for him and going to act 4 too soon turned out to be his demise.
>>
>>163829803
Can you even make something useful with that? Even mercs don't have 220 str
>>
>>163834247
If you put on an Andy face they do.
>>
File: 1174lp.jpg (68KB, 551x343px) Image search: [Google]
1174lp.jpg
68KB, 551x343px
>>163834247
yeah what >>163834279 said
some people swear by the sacred armors but lots of the elite armors can roll 1200+ and sometimes SA's themselves barely break 1100 so it just varies. I made a Fort in this one it was 3660 defense bretty bretty bretty good
>>
>>163834650
Is Fortitude really worth it? I mean all it does is basically boost your merc's damage but it's never going to be as good as your character and mercs die all the time anyway
>>
>>163834650
A perfect ethbugged SA is 1350 iirc, so that's pretty nice when you factor in the multipliers from runewords. Shame that neither treachery nor chains of honor have a defence modifier.
>>
>>163835190
You eventually hit a point where your merc doesn't really die all that much, actually. That being said, I prefer treachery to fortitude, and chains to both of them.
>>
>>163835296
What point is that? My merc is level 90, has Reaper's toll, shaftstop and vampire gaze and he still dies regularly
>>
>>163835485
Does he have BO? Is the Shaftstop upp'ed ethereal? Is the Reaper's Shael'ed? Do you have a 15IAS jewel in the Vamp Gaze? You could socket the Shaftstop too. Not sure what you'd go for.

Even then some classes are better at keeping their merc alive than others. My hammerdin will lose his merc from time to time no matter what I do. My Javazon on the other hand only ever lost him to Baal or Lister simply because she just mowed everything down that might surround and overwhelm him. My necro too never loses his merc for obvious reason. My IK barb, an underwhelming build to be sure, also never loses his merc simply because he gives a level 30 BO.
>>
>>163835485
When you get huge enough damage to lifeleech through anything. Treachery and an ethereal Reaper's should do it, really. Of course, it also largely depends on if you teleport-manage your merc so they don't sit in the thick of it and how quickly you slay the spooky mons.
>>
>>163835736
>sheal'ed Reapers
>15IAS jewel
err that was assuming Treachery armor. Without I can't say what breakpoint you would reach. Maybe Shael alone is enough.
>>
>>163835736
I play a hammerdin and no BO

Upping shaft or adding a few attack speed won't save him from those fanatism+amplify combos though, the difference in defence will ad 10-15% dodge at best.

I might switch to a defense aura merc, that'd make a bigger diff
>>
>>163836001
As a hammerdin you don't really even need a merc. So it works out in the end.

Sometime before the season is over Im going to try an A1 merc on a hammerdin. With one of those mid level bows and a Treachery. Does Cold Arrow freeze or does it just slow?
>>
File: hellz-dia-norm.jpg (263KB, 1262x942px) Image search: [Google]
hellz-dia-norm.jpg
263KB, 1262x942px
>>163833345
Diablo took 10 minutes from start to finish. He never got me below 75% though. Not sure where to go from here. Maybe slowly farm eldritch so as not to get realm down.
>>
File: vfps.jpg (102KB, 813x747px) Image search: [Google]
vfps.jpg
102KB, 813x747px
>>
>>163827286
>>Diablo 2 is too ugly to play

What?
>>
File: spookening.jpg (43KB, 383x459px) Image search: [Google]
spookening.jpg
43KB, 383x459px
>mfw
>>
File: Hellz-baal-norm.jpg (383KB, 1273x937px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-baal-norm.jpg
383KB, 1273x937px
Are you fucking shitting me right now game?? holy shit with this luck. First normal Baal kill on my hardcore Javazon. guess Im all set.
>>
In around 30 runs of doing andariel, countess, mephisto, diablo, pindle and baal I found 1 cham, 1 ber, 2 mals, 1 ist, 1 pul and 1 lem.

Is that normal? Last time I played D2 (long looooong time ago) high runes used to be extremely rare
>>
>>163844865
>Is that normal?
It happened. So what does that tell you?
>>
>>163845101
Precisely nothing since it's a sample of one person, hence why I'm asking.

You're a bit dense anon
>>
>>163844865
I found a jah, ber, gul, mal, and um in about 50 runs of andy/countess/summoner/meph/shenk/eldritch

So it does seem like rune drops have increased since 1.13 to me.
>>
File: map3[1].jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
map3[1].jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>163763782
>you just need a solid BO like around 20 will do it.
No.
I've done it with level 6 BO plenty of times with FAR FAR worse gear then >>163750869

Don't run in the fucking center like a tard and agrro them all at once, fight one at a time.
>>
>>163845908
Dude, you would have found MAYBE one of those runes (not the Jah or Ber) in 50 runs on 1.13
Those dropped once every several hundred.

I think you genuinely don't remember how bad drops were 1.11-1.13 for runes.
>>
>>163845908
Well that's a good thing, I might be able to do some cool runewords with little to no farming and I like that.
>>
I just got this game, what's a fun class to start with?
>>
>>163852215
They're all great in their own ways, but whatever you do, don't start as Barb.
Its the slowest to get going, most gear dependent, and offers little utility for first time players.

Safe bet?
Javelin Amazons
Firewake Assassin (amazing for normal and nightmare, has be be respected in hell)
Zeal+Fanatasisim Paladin (swing that weapon like Fist of the North Star)

Pick your poison
>>
>>163852215
Barb
>>
>>163852482
I'll try out Paladin, anything I have to keep in mind when playing a Paladin?
>>
>>163853090
Drop at least 1-5 points in Holy Shield
Zeal dosn't strike 5 times till you put 4 points in to it
Your chance to be hit by mobs is 95%, and max block is 25% if your running, if you're around a bunch of hard hitting mobs, fucking hit the "r" button and walk.(this is true for all classes)

You only get 1 free respec per difficulty, so just put your points where you need to put them.

The road to level 12 will be a /little/ slow, but once you get zeal shit will speed up.

To keep it simple, just put points in to Zeal, Fanaticism, and Holy Shield. And 1 point in each of the skills leading up to them.
>>
>>163853539
Also, scepters and javelins are your friends in Act 1 and 2, their base damage is just plain higher then other weapons.

Get a defensive merc in act 2, you can hire them in town. They're good. Gives a second "free" paladin aura to raise your defense. Right click their portrate and you can give them gear.

Make sure on the first act boss have some poison resistance, or you'll be fucking dead.
>>
How long can I ignore vitality on a HC Bowzon? If I play good.
>>
>>163854938
You can't really. In hell you'll get one touched, and that would be a shameful way to end up in HC
>>
>>163855107
Alright, thanks anon
>>
>>163853090
Zeal sucks, you're better off making a holy hammer paladin.

The most fun class to casually walk through the game without much gear is probably a necro with corpse explosions and skellies though.
>>
>>163748059
>berserker
Best underrated skill.
>>
>>163855234
Kicksin is an amazing single no-twink playthrough; loads of fun utility skills and neat stuff
>>
>>163855234
Yes, its the best attack ability in the game, we all fucking know. But do you really want to recommend that on a first time play thru?
It removes so many aspects of the game that other builds have to take in to account. I figure it removed reason to learn about how some mechanics work, and just leaves you to "learn" the game in the sloppiest way possible. Its like cheating at a game an wondering why you're board. There is no thrill.
Zeal is more then capable to solo hell anyways.
>>
>>163852215
I don't think you've truly experienced D2 till you play summon necro. Also, it requires pretty much no gear for it to work, so it's a fantastic starter build. Pump points into summon skeleton/skeleton mastery, put one point into amp damage and decrepify (curses to use on bosses), and then the rest is up to you.
>>
File: 1482531805001.jpg (59KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1482531805001.jpg
59KB, 600x598px
>>163855234
>zeal sucks
Bull fucking shit. A good Zealdin is a monster only challenged by a good FoHer.
>>
>>163855780
Not the same guy, but how is summon necro for ubers and general farming? Doable? I feel like it'd be a pain in the ass or slow
>>
>>163855617
You're just trying to meme him into not having fun. Zeal is garbage and it's melee. That's double garbage.

if you want a garbage melee build you might as well play a frenzy/berserk barb, that's way more fun and you get to learn about mechanics even more kek
>>
>>163856110
Absolutely un-doable for uber
Weak at general farming unless you can telestop (using teleport to move all of your mobs to a single point)
>>
>>163856212
Which is very easy to do if you shop a tele staff.
>>
>>163856110
bonemancer is better overall for everything and every situation. summonmancer is for people who want to play the game at negative 3 apm and feel like they've accomplished something
>>
>>163856212
Necros can rape ubers without any trouble as long as they have teleport.
>>
>>163856189
>zeal is garbage
Still mad your blesed hammers were nerfed and a few magic immune monsters were added in?
>>
File: noobnecro.png (653KB, 1008x630px) Image search: [Google]
noobnecro.png
653KB, 1008x630px
Anybody playing on Ladder Europe wanna help a lowly lvl 18 necro returning to the game after 10+ years like wut do??
>>
>>163856635
I think you need a reality check
>>
File: noobnecro.jpg (244KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
noobnecro.jpg
244KB, 801x600px
Anybody playing ladder Europe wanna help out a lowly level 18 necro? Returning to the game after 10+ years
>>
>>163856769
Pretty sure it's you who needs one there.
>>
>>163856861
My autism makes me put the cube and the books on the right side of the inventory.
You're hurting me anon.
>>
>>163856873
>said the dude who think blessed hammers have been nerfed enough for someone to get mad when you can literally farm chaos and baal with no gear with it
>>
>>163856630
Bruv, I play melee in every single game where it's possible, but zeal is just boring as hell. If you want to play melee in D2, play whirlwind barbarian. Also, I really don't know why you'd recommend any class at all that relies on attack rating as a first build, as you'll be utter garbage come nightmare without a set of angelics.
>>
>>163856991
You can't kill Baal's one minion set since the unique is 100% immune to magic IE BLESSED HAMMERS.
So nice boast there. Youcd be believable if you mentioned having your merc do the work for your lazy ass.
>>
>>163857013
Dude, not everything needs to be taken to ubers, or even hell baal the first time around.
I was just recommending something that is workable fairly fast so that he could enjoy at the very least normal difficulty. Its not a hard concept dude.
>>
>>163857208
Holy shit, fuck off back to d3 you shitter
>>
>>163857208
>holy bolt does almost 2k on my hammer pal
I mean, it kills them really fast because they are undead but okay
>>
>>163857208
Normally just the +skills from gear into holy bolt will allow you to kill them in less than 10 casts.
>>
>>163857541
>sitting there spamming holy bolt
Youcd have already done two runs as a FoHer by then.
>>
>>163857620
Was this recent? Because I remember them taking shit for damage from holy bolt even at high levels.
>>
>>163857680
>10 holy bolts + merc clears wave in under 5 seconds
let me respec to foh so I can save all that precious time
>>
>>163857680
You are really grasping here buddy

>pve as FoH

oh, you don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>163857835
PvE as a FoH isnct too bad if you get your hands on a decent FOH mace or the Griswold's set and up your resistance lowering Aura.
>>
>>163857835
right? even with level 26 conviction it takes too long to kill with foh. It's actually the holy bolts that will kill the horadrim wave lol and they do less than the solo holy bolt. like 1/8 the damage
>>
>>163857958
>killing one monster at a time

yeah, it's bad
>>
>>163858063
At least it takes effort and can be done by more than vegetables.
>>
>>163858158
>now he's changing his tune
it's okay to be just plain wrong anon, I think foh is kinda cool too but that doesn't make it good.
>>
>>163858158
And I'll genuinely applaud all the bullheaded retards that very, very slowly make their way through hell using FoH.
>>
>>163857771
No, Holy bolt hasn't been touched since 2003, you're just a shitter.
>>
>>163856861
>play necro
>cry for help
necro is the only clas that can solo hell with no eq
>>
>>163858553
>What is Trap Sin or Hammer Pally
To be fair, thats about the only 3 that can do it basically naked.
>>
>>163859607
>summonmancer can solo hell naked
I always hear this meme but judging by how hard it is for summoners with gear to kill bosses im sure its a major bummer and and something like a blizz sorc would be able to do it and itd be much easier
>>
>>163859881
>how hard it is for summoners with gear to kill bosses
that's because they shouldn't use gear but decrepify
>>
>>163859881
>not turning bosses into docile lambs with decrep + clay golem
>>
>>163859881
>summoners
>hard to kill bosses
Have you even played one past normal?
>>
>>163861775
summoner = no damage
>>
EAT SHIT AND DIE, BELIAL
I OWN YOUR BITCH ASS NOW
>>
File: autism.jpg (39KB, 376x254px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
39KB, 376x254px
FUCK POISON
>>
Why the fuck is this called "/d3g/" yet "Diablo 2 General"?

Just fucking drop the /d3g/, the two groups are never going to get along anyways.
>>
>>163861886
>what is crushing blow
>>
>>163863359
we're cucking diablo 3 players by stealing their thread
>>
>>163863359
Without us superior d2 players, d3g wouldn't exist.
>>
>>163864425
Suddenly I'm okay with this.
>>
>>163863359
We're like roommates. We occupy the same thread.
>>
Doesn't D3 season start on the 6th?
>>
>>163864910
Aye. I'm currently trying to finish up the last step of season 8 because I'm an autist who hasn't missed a season journey so far
>>
anybody on europe have a spare tal rune pls? thx
>>
>>163866556
I heard the countess does
>>
File: Hellz-duriel-nm.jpg (255KB, 1259x939px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-duriel-nm.jpg
255KB, 1259x939px
>>163843985
Another boss goes down. Respecced Lightning Fury after a few nm countess and now the game is just flying by.
>>
File: hellz-gear.jpg (660KB, 1774x1421px) Image search: [Google]
hellz-gear.jpg
660KB, 1774x1421px
>>163871309
This is what her gear looks like
>>
>>163864709
this
I don't know why you guys haven't just left us to die though
>>
>>163874158
Where are you playing?
>>
>>163874650
us east hc ladder
>>
>>163874779
Damn if you werent on hardcore i would gladly help you out
>>
File: sczon.jpg (796KB, 1774x1421px) Image search: [Google]
sczon.jpg
796KB, 1774x1421px
>>163875034
Its all good my softcore zon looks like this and I don't think I would really change anything on her even if I had access to griffon's

btw I found Titan's on my norm Baal kill on hc and Im using it now, what a time to be alive
>>
>>163875950
Lol, nevermind. I have a javazon with only an eth razortail and a silkwave boots on SC ladder and i thought i could help you with anything but clearly you outperform her by miles
>>
>>163876946
Yeah but I had a Hammerdin that I used to gear her up I forget what made me want to go Javazon so early on but once I had a couple of pieces I made her my main. So then I made a hammerdin on hardcore and he ripped yesterday at level 71 in Chaos because of some bullshit. One of De Seis' minions used his farcast hack on me or something and that was that. I just want to get her up to 85 or so and hope thats enough to get on the ladder.
>>
Man I've become a D3 casualfag but you guys have got me wanting to go back to 2. I'm not sure I have the dedication anymore though
>>
>>163877521
You have anything at all to help me gear my javazon on SC ladder? Literally anything? I'm still using sigons on her. I might have a pul or mal or something in return
>>
>>163877942
Ive got a ton of crap what all do you need?
>>
>>163878087
literally anything I can use. I got a full sigons set when I first started her, then leveled up in a chant game till 40. After that, a kind anon grushed me and now i'm at level 60 or 70 or so, and have absolutely nothing to wear
>>
>>163878262
alright give me a few minutes, ive got all of her old gear that I won't miss and some other junk that just takes up space
>>
>>163863359
Did you not notice that dotashitters already took /d2g/?
>>
>>163878594
Thanks man, game name is kss3/3 i'll be there
>>
File: Bonefetish.gif (3KB, 125x150px) Image search: [Google]
Bonefetish.gif
3KB, 125x150px
>>
>>163883106
One of the many reasons why melee sucks in this game
>>
File: Hellz-dia-nm.jpg (324KB, 1265x936px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-dia-nm.jpg
324KB, 1265x936px
>>163871309
ggez Diablo
>>
why are people playing this again?
>>
>>163887462
because it's fun

what a dumb question
>>
>>163888061
>game doesnt have a general for 2 years
>suddenly its "fun"
>>
>>163888247
diablo 3 players abandoned it and diablo 2 players took over

i personally started this ladder again after not playing for a couple of years
>>
>>163888390
k
>>
File: Obedience.jpg (230KB, 798x819px) Image search: [Google]
Obedience.jpg
230KB, 798x819px
Lets take a moment to remember the gear that got you through some tough times but has now fallen by the wayside for whichever reason.
>>
>>163893469
i have like 3 muled stealths and shit like sander's boots

my nec's merc could actually use that
>>
File: Screenshot083.jpg (519KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot083.jpg
519KB, 800x600px
What the fuck is up with this wand graphic? It looks like someone cut it out in ms paint.
>>
>>163865510
need help killing belial? I have a shadow impale dh at the ready (who dies in one hit from anything)
>>
Sorc broken as fuck
Leveling 5 times faster than my sin
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-28+at+01.26.49).jpg (197KB, 650x694px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-28+at+01.26.49).jpg
197KB, 650x694px
>>163893469
>>
File: Untitled.png (105KB, 766x274px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
105KB, 766x274px
are those things worth anything?
>>
how much is SOJ worth now?
>>
Is it possible for a 1h sword to have 6 sockets?
>>
>>163911484
yes
>>
is merc xp bugged in some way? I did a run doing all mf areas and my merc xp is still the same, nothing changed even 1 point
>>
TIL >Cleansing also reduces shrine duration.
>>
median sigma when
>>
File: Screenshot063.jpg (510KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot063.jpg
510KB, 800x600px
>>
If I equip some blue throwing knives, what happens when they run out? Do I have to find the same exact type or just any other throwing knives will do to replenish them?
>>
>>163751065
even for single player?
>>
>>163910358
bumpening the question
>>
>>163918937
I don't think the game has single player, unless they added it. I remember watching boogie2988 completely losing his shit about it in a video.

>>163919216
www.d2jsp.org
>>
>>163909242
Some gold at charsi's.
>>
>>163910358
3-4 ist.
>>
>>163909242
first is okay, second is trash
>>
>>163918841
Repairing will replenish them.
>>
How should i level a Sorc to 30 to reskill for Orb, Fireball ?
>>
>>163921368
The classic speedrunner build is charged bolt into nova/static field - but if you're playing multiplayer the optimal thing is to just get boosted then do normal baal runs.
>>
>>163922289
The Bad thing is that there are rarely people rushing in Eu. All the characters i leveled for now i had to walk from A1-5.
>>
File: ormos.png (71KB, 533x405px) Image search: [Google]
ormos.png
71KB, 533x405px
Is is worth anything or is it Charsi food?
How much would it be unid?
>>
>>163925161
nobody buys these unid
>>
>tfw playing assassin and you get the shadow double
Holy shit it's OP as fuck. That + merc = me just picking up loot.
>>
>>163921368
I go charged bolt into Lightning because I don't like using up two of my respecs by level 30. It gets to be really slow though and kind of sucks.

I would try going fire from level 1. There are a couple of FI monsters youll get cock blocked by but you have static and poison potions. It is for a fact slower than respeccing to nova at 13 but Im pretty sure it would work.
>>
>>163919898
(((d2jsp)))
>>
File: boner activated.png (79KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
boner activated.png
79KB, 550x367px
sweet baby geesus, i can even put 2 sockets on this bad boy
>>
File: Hellz-pit-hell.jpg (164KB, 1270x943px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-pit-hell.jpg
164KB, 1270x943px
Alright so yesterday I told you that The Sewers in A2 would be a good place for a fledgling Javazon to gear up so I made a video to showcase.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L58G_W2pLQ4

I ran The Pit one time too but the Archers are still just too scary. Who put them there seriously. They must have played an Assassin or a Necro.

It would have been nice to go straight to a level 85 area but I think in hardcore its not worth. Sewers to 75. Claw Viper to 80. Then back to The Pit maybe or something else. Thats the plan.
>>
>>163925161
>telekinesis
garbage but other spells can be great
>>
>>163926939
A token of absolution is like, pul, and is being sold all the time
There's really no reason to fret over respecs at all
>>
>>163933020
A pul is also, like, anything else you might need if you don't have to spend it on a Token. Its just being frugal.
>>
File: maga.jpg (363KB, 1253x925px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
363KB, 1253x925px
>>
File: 1482048850966.jpg (196KB, 780x544px) Image search: [Google]
1482048850966.jpg
196KB, 780x544px
>>163936767
>>
>>163936767
>playing negrodin
>hiring mudslime mercenaries
>>
File: Jav CTV.webm (1MB, 976x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jav CTV.webm
1MB, 976x720px
>>163929015
I underestimated how much this bish would love Claw Viper Temple. There are no real ranged threats, the decoy herds all the sneks up and stays up longer than a second, and my Valkyrie can actually tank for days because its all melee attacks and she has so much evasion. And its a level 82 and 83 area so I could never leave, which is good because Im not sure how I would even get past maggot lair at this point.
>>
Nice thread.
>>
Where are my Druid brothers at?
>>
>>163893469
T's Might.
Yes, I managed to get one and used the fuck out of it until i got my hands on an ethereal upped Shaftstop, or whatever it was called since itcs been 8+ years.
>>
What level does a ninja have to be to get a three lower resists charges wand?
>>
File: cursed.jpg (13KB, 214x212px) Image search: [Google]
cursed.jpg
13KB, 214x212px
your face when
>>
File: 1479237077626.jpg (41KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1479237077626.jpg
41KB, 700x525px
>>163952406
>>
File: F.jpg (10KB, 332x276px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
10KB, 332x276px
>>163952406
>>
>>163952406
Depends.
Is it Iron Maiden mid-WW/Zeal/Fury/etc?
>>
Is there any build with fast hp/mp regen?

I feel like I'm the only one who hates having to micro manage potions and items. It seriously takes way too much time.

I feel spoiled by D3, even though I hate D3 now.
>>
>>163954896
Hammerdin is pretty self sustaining with Redemption
>>
>>163954896
for mana you can get an insight for your merc
>>
>>163954896
Sorc with an insight merc.
Only scrubs get hit.
>>
File: 2fast.png (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2fast.png
27KB, 800x600px
>when you alt-tab one too many times
>>
>>163957451
if only blizzard knew how to code their own videogames
>>
What bots are people using these days?

I don't even remember what I used to use, but it was great and I could customize what to keep and what to sell, etc.
>>
How many hours during the day do you guys play diablo 2?
>>
Whats the worst Rune in the game and why is it Dole?
>>
>>163956609
>>163956897
>>163956904
What the fuck happened to (You)s?

I already have a Hammerdin, but he's boring. Guess I'll roll a sorc.
>>
>>163967060
it sure is. hate the fucker
>>
Is Necromancer really the best class for afking?
>>
>>163969019
this isn't /tosg/
>>
>>163970172
suck my dick, little girl
>>
>>163967787
testing
>>163967060
>>
>/d3g/
>diablo 2 general
jej
>>
Do you think I could get an anni for an Ist on hc ladder?
>>
File: Screenshot064.jpg (469KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot064.jpg
469KB, 800x600px
>>
So would I be losing anything if I replaced my merc at 92? I feel like Holy Freeze would be much more useful than Defiance on my Blizz soso.
>>
>>163991026
only if you are too dumb to take off the items first

the meme about it being better to level up mercs isn't true
>>
File: Screenshot058.jpg (507KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot058.jpg
507KB, 800x600px
>>
File: Screenshot010.jpg (451KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot010.jpg
451KB, 800x600px
>>
File: join my game.png (192KB, 242x306px) Image search: [Google]
join my game.png
192KB, 242x306px
Best spot for rainbow goblins?
>>
>>164003338
What the fuck is this
>>
File: rainbows man.png (210KB, 290x282px) Image search: [Google]
rainbows man.png
210KB, 290x282px
>>164003368
>>
>>164003368
Blizzard's retarded attempt at making another cow level
>>
>>164003610
is that 12 billion health
>>
Is there a keybind or some shit to heal your merc with a pot
>>
>>164005948
shift + pot hotkey
>>
>>164005948
shift+belt number
>>
File: ty3.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
ty3.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>164006130
>>164006142
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-29+at+04.29.58).jpg (98KB, 532x584px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-29+at+04.29.58).jpg
98KB, 532x584px
>>
File: warfist.png (63KB, 367x222px) Image search: [Google]
warfist.png
63KB, 367x222px
anyone here trying to reach level 99?
>>
File: baller.png (89KB, 317x307px) Image search: [Google]
baller.png
89KB, 317x307px
>>164010762
I gave up at 94
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-29+at+06.08.58).jpg (95KB, 504x431px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-29+at+06.08.58).jpg
95KB, 504x431px
>>
Anybody on US east HC ladder act 2?
>>
>>164015758
C H A R S I
>>
File: bk-mythicalsword.png (76KB, 322x388px) Image search: [Google]
bk-mythicalsword.png
76KB, 322x388px
>>164016556
>>
>>164017672
no one in history of diablo ever used this shit
>>
>>164018683
What are you smoking, this set is dope if you haven't farmed a shit ton of high runes yet
>>
>>164018841
>this set is dope if you haven't farmed a shit ton of high runes yet
good luck finding this shit set before finding all high runes
>>
>>164019101
I found the other one on my first solo playthrough as a necro, I could buy the other one for next to nothing and that would carry my frenzy barbarian through hell np
>>
File: Screenshot071.jpg (555KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot071.jpg
555KB, 800x600px
Last bump
glhf <3
>>
File: Lenymo.jpg (34KB, 295x276px) Image search: [Google]
Lenymo.jpg
34KB, 295x276px
>this crazy ninja on twitch with his P8 HC Two-handed Holy Freeze Zealot
so thats it guys, no more discussion about zealots, yes they're viable

also Lenymo
>>
File: 1440464202834.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440464202834.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>>164024302
>just barely, barely manages to scrape by hell ancients
>goes afk, game crashes
>game did not save hell ancients progress
>>
who /grimdawn/ here ?
>>
File: OrtOrt.jpg (236KB, 1260x936px) Image search: [Google]
OrtOrt.jpg
236KB, 1260x936px
Ort Ort muthafucka
>>
File: Hellz-4osBill.jpg (258KB, 878x783px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-4osBill.jpg
258KB, 878x783px
After hours in The Pit my hc zon finally found something that I think it is now worthy trying to attempt Hell Baal
>>
File: archonplate.png (47KB, 274x214px) Image search: [Google]
archonplate.png
47KB, 274x214px
>>164033130
good luck. A shame that it was an exceptional item though
>>
File: gs insight.jpg (133KB, 538x646px) Image search: [Google]
gs insight.jpg
133KB, 538x646px
>>164035682
Yeah it actually had really low damage too when I looked at some other basese I had a found a non-eth grim scythe with about the same damage and a faster attack speed.
>>
Post yfw Diablo/Baal/Mephisto drops a unique shortsword in hell for the 356th time.
>>
File: 1470980419299.jpg (26KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470980419299.jpg
26KB, 247x250px
>>164039709
>>
File: 1477778607809.jpg (50KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477778607809.jpg
50KB, 919x720px
>>164039709
>>
File: prisammy.jpg (27KB, 446x141px) Image search: [Google]
prisammy.jpg
27KB, 446x141px
dont mind me just posting my GG amulet
>>
>>164019383
>I could buy the other one for next to nothing
where? at charsi? no one even picks up this shit

>and that would carry my frenzy barbarian through hell np
i would like to see you try
>>
File: Hellz-duriel-hell.jpg (391KB, 1266x937px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-duriel-hell.jpg
391KB, 1266x937px
>>164033130
RIP Duriel of course he dropped a tp scroll but he also dropped these gg gloves thanks Duriel!
>>
BEST GAME EVER
E
S
T

G
A
M
E

E
V
E
R
>>
>>164048617
>poison res
Yeah, rip
>>
does starting a ladder game on hell difficulty still allow dclone to possibly spawn if it's passworded? i assume yes
>>
>>164057681
yes, 100%
>>
File: Screenshot082 (2).jpg (385KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot082 (2).jpg
385KB, 800x600px
>>164057681
two servers walked while I was eating dinner

only was on one of them though :(
>>
>>164048617
he drops a tp scroll so you cant get stuck down there

it is literally a hardcoded drop
>>
Any Median players in here?
>>
>>164062353
I don't think thats right. Theres a portal back to town right by the guy you talk to anyway.
>>
>>164063082
>patch 1.09
>- Duriel now always drops a Town Portal scroll in addition to his regular
drop.

maybe you shouldn't think you know things
>>
>>164063336
yeh got meh
>>
So, I've got a superior shield with no sockets. Is there a way to get a specific amount? Or do I just cube it and pray?
>>
>>164065225
http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Sockets

cubing will give you a random number about but Larzuk will always give you the maximum depending on the type of shield and where you found it

there isnt really a reason to cube shields except ethereal buggin for exile
>>
>>164061924
Another dclone just walked @165
>>
If i larzuk a rare Coronet Will it get Max sockets?
>>
>>164068581
well shit I only have games on 119 and 156

I can kill him for anyone that needs it.
>>
>>164068650
No, it will get one socket. Maybe up to two, I can't remember. Magic items can get up to two
>>
>>164068931
only magic gets 2 sockets

rares can spawn with 2 sockets, but socketing them only gives 1
>>
>>164069042
And with that sockets recipe, can it get two?
>>
>>164069153
socket recipe only works with normal non magic non superior things
>>
>>164069238
Damn, thanks.
I've found a circlet ir Coronet cant remember, it has +2 Necro / 20fcr / good STR / light res. Any Idea on its Worth?
>>
>>164069681
24 STR / 26 light res
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-29+at+07.08.27).jpg (157KB, 682x581px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-29+at+07.08.27).jpg
157KB, 682x581px
>>
File: 1479668174154.gif (1MB, 474x198px) Image search: [Google]
1479668174154.gif
1MB, 474x198px
>>164070040
>>
File: Hellz-baal-hell.jpg (327KB, 1252x935px) Image search: [Google]
Hellz-baal-hell.jpg
327KB, 1252x935px
Wew, we did it boys. We beat the game on a self found hardcore Zon. weeeew
>>
File: welp.jpg (58KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
58KB, 604x453px
>get a pretty sick 30%ED 10 min 7dex jewel
>remember that the ED is bugged with min/max damage
>>
>>164070998
>defiance merc over holy freeze as a zon

??

Isn't your defence going to be under 2k even with the aura?
>>
>>164074898
Holy freeze for the slow I reckon.
>>
>>164074993
yes, thats what I was getting at...
>>
>>164074898
I didn't really care what aura he had. if I continue with the character Ill just let him die and forget about him since i won't need him to run the pit and he'll just die all the time no matter what anyway.
>>
btw, forget defense rating. the zon has so much avoidance from max block and all her passives that she just barely ever gets hit. its a head trip to walk into a group of enemies that every instinct is telling you to run past and just listening to the clinks and clunks of their harmless attacks as you slowly shuffle past
>>
File: diablooo.jpg (128KB, 800x716px) Image search: [Google]
diablooo.jpg
128KB, 800x716px
diablo walks the earth in my trade game: Eth ornate 4 tr

i just started again so i am unable to kill him if anyone wants to join and kill him for yourself
>>
>>164077168
forgot to say US EAST
>>
>>164077272
Did you get a hand buddy? I joined but nobody is here.
>>
>>164077841
yeah, the first person from this thread to come in killed him. thanks though!
>>
>>164075119
oh right. I wasn't really reading I guess
>>
Had to go afk for a sec and I came back just in time to watch my bowzon get wrecked.

What should I roll next?
>>
File: dawdas.png (719KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dawdas.png
719KB, 800x600px
First time I had this happen to me. Level 79 fireball/orb sorc with shit gear. Is there any way I could pull this off?
>>
>>164089514
Respec to blizzard and shit all over him. Make sure you've got a decent amount of points into cold mastery.

Alternatively post your gamename or IGN and I can give you a hand. I got my anni earlier today when one of my games popped him. It seems like the dupers have been going crazy with soj sales in the past few hours.
>>
>>164090563
Gonna try to take him down with my shitty kicker first, then I'll try the blizzard. I'll let ya know how it goes.
>>
>>164061924
>>164068581
>>164068919
how do you know where is diablo clone and how do i get on the server with clone walking the earth?
>>
>>164091576
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=12143242
>>
>>164090563
>>164091294
So the kicker didn't stand a chance. Not only that, but I couldn't get my body back because he has bone prison around it and I died a couple time trying to get it, when I came back in the game all of my assassin's gear was gone.
The blizzard didn't work either because he heals too fast.
If you're still around I could use the help.
US east
axcf
aqscf
>>
>>164091576
he just shows up at the first unique pack, so 99% of the time people go to frigid highlands and walk 1 screen up

you basically can't get on the right servers unless you are in an itemshop cartel
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-30+at+02.06.09).jpg (66KB, 619x249px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-30+at+02.06.09).jpg
66KB, 619x249px
>>164070040
>>
File: Screenshot006.jpg (487KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot006.jpg
487KB, 800x600px
Close but not really ;_;
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-30+at+04.10.06).jpg (68KB, 384x374px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-30+at+04.10.06).jpg
68KB, 384x374px
Needed for my kicksin
/happy
>>
File: perfect.png (68KB, 297x290px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.png
68KB, 297x290px
>>164103524
almost
>>
Should I make a pally or a barb next? Something to hunt diablo clones with.

bumb
>>
>>164110213
pally since you could always use it for ubers as well with budget gear
>>
>>163742003
meme
>>
>>164098103
>>164102679
>>164103524
>>164106858
So there still many actually playing D2 tho?
>>
I really feel like playing it again, although I don't want to be alone. Any anon wanna walk with me?
>>
>>164119496
Yes, on ladder reset D2 even breaks D3's player amount.
>>
File: MA sin.png (525KB, 1143x837px) Image search: [Google]
MA sin.png
525KB, 1143x837px
There's something I don't understand about martial arts assassin: if I charge up to 3 stacks and then do my finisher, do I get the bonus damage from all three levels? E.g. 3 stacks of phoenix strike + finisher = meteor damage + chain lightning damage + chaos ice bolt damage? Or just the ice bolt?
>>
>>164120013
gosh golly that's amazing.

Other than nostalgia, why do people stick with D2 tho?
>>
>>164120806
Phoenix only activates the current charge, the other elemental attacks activate all three. But the lightning one has problems with delay between the time the enemy can get hit since the nova, charged bolts and the stage 2 phoenix strike all activate some same retarded delay bullshit that's on the same timer and don't properly hit enemies. A lot of skills in this game are just a complete mess.
>>
>>164121040
To me it's the greatest gear hoarding simulator out there
Getting a good roll on a runeword or a unique is pretty exciting, and actually playing the game is relatively simple yet fun
I can see why many don't enjoy it
>>
>>164121237
>Phoenix only activates the current charge,
wow that sucks then. So what's the point of stacking 3 charges? Just releasing the fire charge does more damage and is much faster. Is phoenix strike a meme?
>>
>>164121550
I suppose with an immunities you face...I dunno though, casualfag here.
>>
>>164121237
>A lot of skills in this game are just a complete mess.
Yea, i noticed that too. Burst of speed and Fade don't stack, but Venom does.
>>
File: rain.jpg (19KB, 282x284px) Image search: [Google]
rain.jpg
19KB, 282x284px
>tfw rain
who /comfy/ here?
>>
Should I do a fury wold druid or a javazon when I get my d2 back up and running?
>>
File: 1461622925577.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461622925577.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
God DAMNIT you fucking cocks blizzard

Fucking 12 hour temp ban me for muling too much, even though I was waiting quite a few minutes between character switches. This stupid automated horsehit doesn't even inhibit dupers and botters as they just fucking rotate cdkeys. Stupid fucking cunts.
>>
>>164121040
it's not nostalgia, the game is simply better and more fun
>>
>uber diablo spawns
>glitches through a wall and spontaneously dies
Well then.
>>
>>164123130
Would you want to walk through the game with anon? Id probably play a necro
>>
File: loot.png (26KB, 175x188px) Image search: [Google]
loot.png
26KB, 175x188px
What's your favorite drop to get? I love getting Cathan's Seals. Such a good item and I get it all the time.
>>
>>164124847
I started a walk on useast. "A1 walk" is the game name
>>
>>164124847
Walk through?
>>
>>164124924
10 all res Heraldic Shields. They usually drop from Flayer Jungle and they're just nice because thats when I know my hammerdin is on his way.
>>
>>164124924
Rixot's.
Fucking.
Keen.

Oh, and Trang set pieces when I'm a god blessed pally.
>>
>>164125063
walk as opposed to being rushed to hell by high level chars
>>
>>164121040
It did things right and has an atmosphere few game can compare.
>>
>>164124924
small charms
>>
>>164125208
Oh, I thought you meant literally walking through the entire game instead of running or using warppoints/portals.

I wouldn't mind it, but I don't know how long it will take since I need to get an external cd player for my shittop unless I can find a good download online.
>>
>>164125481
>Oh, I thought you meant literally walking through the entire game instead of running or using warppoints/portals.
In Hardcore that can be almost literally what you do since you take such a defensive penalty when running.
>>
File: yis.png (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yis.png
196KB, 800x600px
>start getting bored of running for gear
>feel as if it's slow and not worth the time
>run pit again
>this drops from a fallen cunny
first maras i've had drop, not even mad about the mediocre roll
>>
Should I be playing on Normal or Hard as a new Crusader? Not sure if the bonus exp is worth every monster being a health sponge
>>
>>164126541
Not as bad at the beginning. No try hard if you want to.
>>
>>164126378
I've gotten more uniques and good shit from urns and dead bodies than any boss run.
>>
File: ethdb.jpg (146KB, 671x563px) Image search: [Google]
ethdb.jpg
146KB, 671x563px
would this be good as a phase blade?
>>
>>164127586
No.
>>
Jesus Christ the hall just before getting the portal for the Baal showdown is killing me. These minions of destruction are too much
>>
>>164128687
the best strat is to just drag them out of the room rather then kill them. Baal won't know the difference
>>
>>164126378
Meanwhile I can't even a SoJ and forced to go with a 15 all res ring.
Not even a chance guard these days, I'm really jinxed.
>>
File: Iron Maiden.png (211KB, 306x396px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Maiden.png
211KB, 306x396px
Don't click
>>
File: garbage.png (23KB, 184x213px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
23KB, 184x213px
>>
>>164129792
SoJ is basically a meme. You're probably better off with the all res ring.
>>
>>164130098
The things I'd do for a nagel
>>
>>164129073
That's what i did in the end. Now i've killed them and i'm in the worldstone room and there's two Baals like who the fuck does this game think I am? I did not sign up for this
>>
>>164130413
Not much into Nagel's either. Gotta have at least a Ravenfrost for the Cold Absorb combo'ed with a 10fcr dual resist ring. That'de be my jam.
>>
>>164130631
I'm a meteorb sorc. and really want some MF gear.
A nagel is a godsend.
>>
>>164131056
I remember finding those left and right in my single player/local playthroughs. A shame I can't trade them to you.
>>
>>164131056
Ive got Nagels are you on Us East?
>>
>>164131158
No im SP.
>>
>>164133203
fine its not like i wanted to give you anything anyway baka
>>
>>163883106
[TRIGGERED]
>>
File: Ring.jpg (188KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ring.jpg
188KB, 800x600px
>>163948243
Shoof
>>
>>164134978
Dwarf Star
>>
>>164134978
manald
>>
>>164135654
Winner
>>
Any good Diablo clones that work with a gamepad? D3 is fun on Xbox and I don't know why it's not playable with a controller on PC.
>>
Whats the best merc for javazon ?
>>
What's the most fun class?
>>
>>164139024
Just an Act 2 Freeze Aura Merc, same as just about everyone else.
>>
>>164136159
Yeah, PS D3 was fun as hell on a controller instead of a mouse/keyboard.
>>
File: eh.png (247KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
247KB, 800x600px
picked up this, a gul, and a pus spitted from my latest d run
any worth?
>>
>>164141312
No to the sword, but Gull is a great drop if you have a magic find caster.
>>
>>164139206
hammerdin
>>
File: Hmeph.png (611KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hmeph.png
611KB, 800x600px
We did it!
>>
>>164144924
>Skullder
X-Files reference?
>>
File: Andy1.jpg (247KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Andy1.jpg
247KB, 800x600px
SHOOF
>>
Act I > Act IV >> Act V > Act II >>>>> Act III
>>
File: Andy2.jpg (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Andy2.jpg
233KB, 800x600px
>>164145413
Neat
>>
File: 7210605762_525b3323b1.jpg (34KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
7210605762_525b3323b1.jpg
34KB, 400x227px
>>164145413
>>164145628
I remember when Andy dropped in D3
I also remember how I sold it on the AH for shit amounts of gold.

I hate D3.
>>
>>164145579
5>1>4
The other acts are not worth to even mention.
>>
>>164146098
not counting LK and tunnels, correct
>>
>>164145579
after playing this ladder, 3 > 2 > 1 > 4 = 5
>>
>Drop first unique on a new char
>it's an iro
BETTER MAKE AN HERO THEN LOL
>>
daed
>>
File: shill.png (2KB, 60x36px) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
2KB, 60x36px
d3 is the better game desu
>>
what are some socketed items that are worth anything besides 4 socketed monarchs? i tend to sell/leave most things behind currently
>>
File: regret.png (28KB, 181x195px) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
28KB, 181x195px
>>164161780
5 os Phaseblades, 4os crystal swords, 5 os flails, 4 os pally shields with 40+ resist. 6os eth elite items (some) 4os armor like pic related, 3 os armor likewise
>>
File: interest.png (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
interest.png
215KB, 800x600px
the gamble is on
>>
File: defensiveauras.png (43KB, 302x171px) Image search: [Google]
defensiveauras.png
43KB, 302x171px
>>164163253
manald heal
>>
File: 1256768.png (422KB, 801x601px) Image search: [Google]
1256768.png
422KB, 801x601px
What the fuck, the council dropped second cube, like what ?
>>
>>164166336
You using plugy? Happens because of that sometimes
>>
>>164166336
did a bot join your game
>>
File: interest2.png (253KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
interest2.png
253KB, 800x600px
>>164163335
eh
another to sell at least
>>
File: coronet.jpg (40KB, 291x294px) Image search: [Google]
coronet.jpg
40KB, 291x294px
this worth anything? should i larzuk it?
>>
>>164148124
troll or retarded?
>>
File: ayyy.png (221KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
221KB, 800x600px
first dclone kill ever
such excite despite subpar roll
>>
>>164169753
killed it with that barb? had trouble?
>>
File: anni.png (37KB, 258x182px) Image search: [Google]
anni.png
37KB, 258x182px
>>164169753
gz

my first anni on frenzy barb
>>
>>164170037
with dracs uber d is afk hold down frenzy
>>
>>164170158

I don't know shit about barbs, But even I need life tap to "afk kill" uber dia with my budget smiter, and I thought smiters are the best for the job. You seem to have full on mf gear on and it was still easy? nice.
>>
>>164170517
I had help in my own situation 2 months ago, but with lifetap + prevent monster heal you seriously could afk it.
>>
>>164170517
he's normally dead for me before dracs even proc
>>
>>164170894

i don't think prevent monster heal works on ubers. just regular enemies afaik. but other things like open wounds does stop the regen
>>
>>164171213
oh. It seemed to work when I put on blackthorneface but it's whatever if it was all luck
>>
>>164171046
Actually i'm just retarded and forgot for a moment that draculs have life tap. so yeah nvm me.
>>
>>164171298
>>164171213
this was before i had dracs. oops.
>>
anyone pls?

>>164168219
>>
File: 1474088184013.jpg (65KB, 591x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474088184013.jpg
65KB, 591x640px
>>164171774
35000 gold for sure.
>>
>>164171956
forum gold surely
>>
>>164171774
post it on (((d2jsp))) and see what happens t b h desu senpai
>>
>>164172098
no one there wants it
no res no frw no life no 2 sockets
>>
>>164172243
figures, and fcr doesn't really matter for assassins does it?
>>
>>164172243
it can have potentially 2 sockets tho right? That's why i asked if i should larzuk it. Or can it even? I've never socketed rares. And would it still be worthless even with 2 sockets?
>>
>>164172449
Effects the trap laying speed i think
>>
>>164172472
no

it can only get 2 sockets if it spawns with 2 sockets
larzuk will give it 1 (only magic has a chance of 2 at larzuk)
>>
>>164172830
kk thanks <3
>>
>>164172580
nah that's based off attack speed
>>
File: 1448890447476.jpg (912KB, 1813x2111px) Image search: [Google]
1448890447476.jpg
912KB, 1813x2111px
>Two random bosses in the River of Flame drop uniques
>Diablo himself drops fucking nothing
>>
>take a look at diablo 3 patch notes after 3 years of not playing
>they are nerfing wastes set for barb even though ww hasn't been relevant for 4 seasons
back to diablo 2
>>
File: gCazxFq.jpg (47KB, 540x437px) Image search: [Google]
gCazxFq.jpg
47KB, 540x437px
for hell

is it better to run only pindle
or take the wp and run nattylock

pls
>>
File: fugged.png (206KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fugged.png
206KB, 800x600px
>>164180797
it is too late
>>
How the FUCK do you guys play on USEast? It lags the fuck out every fucking time, I can't even get half way through act 1.
>>
>>164182203
have you tried not living in the 3rd world
>>
File: hoto roll.jpg (240KB, 913x640px) Image search: [Google]
hoto roll.jpg
240KB, 913x640px
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
>>
>>164185097
F
>>
>>164178859
Ww causes their servers to lag not even giddings
>>
>>164168219
shit, assassin uses attack speed for casting traps and shit so fcr is useless
>>
>>164187452
sins still need fcr breakpoints for teleport
>>
File: 1454903007196.jpg (75KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1454903007196.jpg
75KB, 900x675px
>day off work
>want to play diablo
>realm down
>mfw
>>
>>164185097
is zaka better than spirit sacred targe for paladin?
>>
I haven't played LoD for years, jumping back into it today. Can't remember my account info so starting from scratch on uswest ladder.

Any tips on making a Pally? I really liked Zeal back in the day (even if it was slower than hammers) and plan on eventually doing what I never got around to and taking him to Ubers. For leveling should I go Holy Shock/Zeal until hell then switch over to Fanaticism to tackle lightning immune mobs? What sort of starter gear should I look at getting, things like cheap runewords and uniques?
>>
>>164188318
Using a spirit pally shield with shitty 20 allres to hold me over for now. If I ever find a sacred targe with good resists I'll be using it. I personally far prefer pally spirit to HoZ, not sure why HoZ is so popular.
>>
>>164188391
US East.
>>
>>164191301
What?
>>
>>164188619
The only purpose of spirit shield is for having that last fcr breakpoint, but the price is really high because you need to have good fcr ring, nice pally shield and reroll spirit until you get max fcr. It's understandable when people saying "fuck this hoz is enough".
>>
>>164191301
is us east better than west or something?
>>
>>164192469
but zaka gives you +2 to combat skills, +20 strength, and higher block chance = less dex required for max block

with 45 all res sacred spirit you get +80 all res besides fire and 112 mana
>>
>>164193073
Yeah, but with 125 fcr your DPS for hammers goes higher and teleport benefits too. It's really hard decision.
>>
>>164192991
player numbers
>>
Anyone on EU ?
>>
File: Untitled.png (86KB, 551x375px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
86KB, 551x375px
FUCKING HOLD ME
>>
>>164195353
Ye boy
>>
File: ammy.png (430KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ammy.png
430KB, 800x600px
Place your bets.
I'm wet for a mara.
>>
File: perfect mara.png (584KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
perfect mara.png
584KB, 800x600px
>>164200425
Oh baby!
>>
File: Screenshot023.jpg (479KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot023.jpg
479KB, 800x600px
Fuck you
>>
>>164201029
Is GA rare? I actually sold one and felt bad about it.
>>
>>164201437
I don't know if it's rare but I know it's fucking awesome, why would you sell that?
>>
>>164201609
I'm not a pally.
>>
>>164202424
What do you mean?
>>
>>164201437
Well you should, you basically sold one of the GG items so farm Ubers
>>
>>164203520
>>164204339
But I need my Vipermagi for the cast rate, equipping GA would be a no brainer.
>>
File: so lucky.png (12KB, 329x49px) Image search: [Google]
so lucky.png
12KB, 329x49px
I think the game is trying to tell me something.
>>
File: Screenshot024.jpg (472KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot024.jpg
472KB, 800x600px
>tfw Mephisto wishes you a merry christmas
>>
>>164205852
did you id the item before dropping it
>>
>>164206714
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is a brainfart and you're not really that retarded
>>
Can anyone kill hell ancients for me?
>>
on us east sure, whats the game name?
>>
>>164211863
>>164211863
chinpo
pass: 11
>>
File: cta.png (87KB, 339x356px) Image search: [Google]
cta.png
87KB, 339x356px
nobody move, im doing this
>>
>>164206805
an item that 99.9% of all people havent seen dropped
the base would literally have to be "shaco" for its drop name to be shaco
>>
>>164214863
I don't think you know how this works. Also,
>shako
>rare

kek
>>
File: sweet.png (81KB, 343x355px) Image search: [Google]
sweet.png
81KB, 343x355px
>>164214857
nice
>>
>>164215205
>doesn't explain anything
>states the obvious
wew
rly
>>
>>164215291
I've never made a cta in my life, I don't have the nerves. It's such a useless brick is you roll anything but 4+ on both
>>
>>164215448
Fuck off back to D3
>>
File: [email protected] (15KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
f@.jpg
15KB, 200x207px
>>164215561
>>
anyone on eu got reapers toll for trade?
>>
what's the best way to get started? I'm on EU and just got gifted an eschuta's and a tal belt

people are still willing to rush for a gater?
>>
How is this for an insight?
My merc could use some damage increase.
>>
File: d2.jpg (224KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
d2.jpg
224KB, 800x600px
>>164217191
Forgot the image.
>>
>>164217191
>>164217308
depends on ur level bby. It requires high level merc to get 210 str
>>
>>164217582
Well yea that's a given.
So is that a yes or should I wait for a great poleaxe?
>>
>>164218276
if your merc can use cv i see no problem with adding insight

you will find 9000 more of these before you get 2 bers to make infinity
>>
>>164218276
Your merc will be able to kill things with a non-eth exceptional polearm let alone an elite one so yeah if he can equip it then you won't replace it until you find an ethereal one.
>>
File: aa7.jpg (11KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
aa7.jpg
11KB, 213x250px
Diablo Clone walks this thread
>>
>>164218501
>>164218525
Thanks.
>>
File: 1462374615421.jpg (31KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1462374615421.jpg
31KB, 219x219px
>>164206714
>>164214863
>>164215448
>>164216326
What are you trying to say?
This is what was dropped.
http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Harlequin_Crest
It's base is a shako, not it's identified name.
>>
>>164220568
sry then
I assumed shako was the name of the item once identified and not something else and that the base was exactly what it looked like, a leather cap
>>
>>164220805
I think Ive made that mistake too t b h
>>
>>164220901
specially since every single person ive played the game with since its come out calls it " shako " "SHAKO11!!!!½! OM Y GOOD"
>>
File: RM.jpg (279KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
RM.jpg
279KB, 800x600px
First time seeing this unique, pretty dope, too bad I don't have a barb.
>>
how many viable paladin playstyles are there for soloing the game that arent smite/spamming boring flying hammers?
>>
>>164222551
you can drop it on the ground, it's useless and worthless
>>
So, why are (You)s back?
>>
File: diablo 2 collection.jpg (224KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
diablo 2 collection.jpg
224KB, 900x1200px
>randomly browsing /vg/ catalog
>Diablo 2 General exists

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
>>
>>164224769
xactly11
>>
>>164224769
started on v weeks ago and now we're hear
>>
>>164224769
goddamn that calendar and watch
very arousing
>>
File: ryuriprun.jpg (149KB, 973x545px) Image search: [Google]
ryuriprun.jpg
149KB, 973x545px
Even though I can no longer watch (((ryuquezacotl))) speedrun due to being blasted in the face by commercials every five seconds I am thoroughly enjoying this riprunner event
>>
What is the best website to buy D2 items?
>>
I got a lvl 90 blizz sorc.
Almost pimped out. Just need two more gcs and 3 5/5 cold facets.

All without JSP. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>164226449
>All without JSP. Fuck that shit.
How'd you do it?
>>
>>164226337
AA DONATE HERE USER
>>
File: 1459063801541.jpg (49KB, 590x392px) Image search: [Google]
1459063801541.jpg
49KB, 590x392px
>Last time I logged my inventory was full
>Don't have a second key or laptop
>Not bothered to drop trade myself in a random pub
Do I seriously have to figure out a VM and pay blizzard for this inconvenience?
>>
>>164226941
>vm
just use the Etal loader its infinitely easier
>>
Are claws with +skills on them extremely rare or something? Or do they drop at a certain level? Cause I'm in NM on my trapsin and all the claws I've come across have been completed trash.
>>
>>164232605
You can straight up shop gg claws from Anya talking like 3 sin skills 2 light sentry claws you just have to reset her 1000 times
>>
What areas an meteor/ fireball sorceress can MF with ease?
>>
>>164233050
If can't easily do Chaos then you may as well respec Blizzard so that you can easily do Chaos.
>>
>>164233486
Forgot to mention that I do not possess an Infinity
>>
>>164233602
you don't need it. you don't even need a merc if you don't care about spawning diablo which I wouldn't until my merc got some gear
>>
File: charm.png (256KB, 965x584px) Image search: [Google]
charm.png
256KB, 965x584px
i fucking did it
>>
>>164234926
what? no, this cant be happening!
>>
File: pally.png (265KB, 1085x557px) Image search: [Google]
pally.png
265KB, 1085x557px
>>164234926
not bad
>>
>>164234926
Congrats
Did you ID?
>>
File: 1435891646099.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435891646099.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>164226337
>has two hours to beat Hell or he has to reveal his face
>suddenly has to drop everything and herd the chicken outside rogue encampment all the way to blood raven before he can continue
>>
File: armors.jpg (162KB, 980x650px) Image search: [Google]
armors.jpg
162KB, 980x650px
>>
File: Charsi.jpg (41KB, 391x340px) Image search: [Google]
Charsi.jpg
41KB, 391x340px
Would you /d3g/?
>>
>>164243119
I'd rather do Natalya
>>
>looking at where I need to level my pally after nightmare
>Hell Den of Evil is area level 79
holy shit I guess Ill level there. hopefully its not too much at level 43
>>
>>164249879
just follow other chaos runs until ~70
>>
>>164201437
you did NOT fucking get a guardian angel and think "yeah this looks like shit, better vendor it"
>>
>>164256717
Yes I did.
Gotta feed Charsi.
>>
Don't die >>164258359
>>
File: 1460431421093.png (456KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460431421093.png
456KB, 800x600px
Happy new year friends
Good loot to you all
>>
>>164263628
Happy new year, bruv
>>
sandtrek or war travs?
>>
>>164265393
travs
>>
File: 2016-12-31.png (876KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-31.png
876KB, 1920x1080px
charsi or keep?
>>
>>164268172
I would literally SUCK your dick for this javelin
>>
>>164268318
are javazons worth making?
>>
>>164269096
They are. They're great. They take a little bit more than bare minimum effort to play which can be a nice change. Their damage is through the roof. Its slow leveling up with poison javelin but its comfy as fug. They are unfortunately terrible at magic find absolute bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>164271568
I'm a bit conflicted. Necromancer or Amazon?

Already have a wind druid and hammerdin.
>>
File: 1469846392073.png (19KB, 379x205px) Image search: [Google]
1469846392073.png
19KB, 379x205px
hey do you guys mind if I ask a diablo 1 question in here?

I'm playing the belzebub mod,

how the hell do I get into the butcher's room? the doors are rusted shut
>>
>>164273001

boy am I fucking dense, didn't even see that lever, sorry for bothering you guys
>>
File: 1476797955311.gif (821KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
1476797955311.gif
821KB, 249x188px
>>164263628
>>
50% damage to dead thread
>>
>>164271791
Amazon has Weapons of Mass Destruction.
>>
>>
>>164283016
nice Durigma
>>
Anyone ever uber baba
>>
>>164285465
i uber baba once

barbarian is literally trash tier for everything except doing BO and nothing else. I had grief + death, forti, maxed out resistances, anni + torch and other charms, 5.5k life and he was dying like a bitch to ubers and it took him literally 15 minutes to kill meph. Now i have shitty paladin with shit gear and only 1 point in smite and 20 in fanaticism and he kills ubers in seconds.
>>
2 uber protals opened on top of eachother and now i can't enter

wat do?
>>
>>164288514
best thing you can do is learn from your mistakes
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16KB, 267x82px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16KB, 267x82px
>>164289953
lesson learned
>>
>>164288514
if you go in and out of it chances are a different one will be on top

normally i have 2 characters in game and normally they have different top portals too
>>
File: 1478678699737.jpg (140KB, 780x765px) Image search: [Google]
1478678699737.jpg
140KB, 780x765px
diablo 2 is shit

3 is better
>>
>>164292243
I agree with this poster.
>>
>>164292243
i bet trump plays d2
d3 is shit-tier
>>
File: amatorch.jpg (74KB, 694x268px) Image search: [Google]
amatorch.jpg
74KB, 694x268px
worth anything?
>>
File: Renier-gear-68.jpg (704KB, 1774x1421px) Image search: [Google]
Renier-gear-68.jpg
704KB, 1774x1421px
So I ripped my hc Javazon at level 86 with her incredibly luckily gotten Titan's Revenge so now thats all gone. There was an elite viper pack and an elite unraveller pack on either side of the entrance to Baal's throneroom and I sort of panicked and tried to run away from the snakes but towards the unraveller and I probably got hit by them and the snakes bonespears at the same time so rip.

So I made another hammerdin and now hes back and up and running the chaos sanctuary again which to be honest famalam is probably the best way to go about getting gear and everything anyway.

I have a shako and a 14% verdungo's that I found on my zon so Im waiting until the high 80's or so when I have the Vit to offset the Str requirement of verdungo's and Ill probably have to make a Smoke to keep my resists up and then I think Ill be pretty unkillable. I mean Ill still have to play around de seis's fanata but other than that yeah. That's like 25% dmg reduction plus a ton of hp on top of it so should be pretty solid.
>>
>>164298392
I don't know anything about torch trading but I would say a mal, maybe mal and a pul. something like that
>>
File: 1479208233450.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479208233450.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>wondering what Torches go for on hc ladder
>see game name 'ber 4 btorch'
>mfw
>>
>>164302931
only torches that are worth something are pala and sorc. Rest is worth as much as the seller takes for it. I got 17/17 necro torch for um 2 days ago.
>>
>>164298392
Which realm?
>>
>>164292243
but d3 has 0 gear and 0 gameplay
>>
File: cta6.png (122KB, 587x592px) Image search: [Google]
cta6.png
122KB, 587x592px
>>164305045
EU

>>164215291
today i've made another one
>>
File: Wirt.jpg (222KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wirt.jpg
222KB, 800x600px
How many Jew golds can I get for this?
>>
First time playing D2, give me a fun build that isn't summons
>>
>>164308769
trapsin
>>
File: 0r7szhsvl1ux.jpg (29KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
0r7szhsvl1ux.jpg
29KB, 480x468px
hi guys class what in dablo 2 tHANKS
>>
>>164310793
break(point) me off a piece of that

BA BA BAR
>>
>>163842510
run like shit on newer windows, the program for higher ress does not work on patches past 1.10
and so on. I stopped playing D2 because it's fucking terrible. on windows8.
>>
>>163843037
necro was the shit, but once you get to some parts they just die so fucking fast that you get fucked.
>>
>>164315108
never happened to me
>>
>>164003993
my best hit is 40B or something like that on my monk

and some guy hit for trilion something afaikk
>>
So, do you guys use kolbot or what?
>>
My brother wants to play again with me but we lost our cd-key years ago, anyone know of a set of working CD-keys? I have mine going already...
>>
>>164316936
sent ;^)
>>
>>164316936
buy new ones from blizzard. But if you're playing local you can just use the same cd keys.
>>
>>164317542
Well, I'll let him know, the slight googling I did made it look like it was easy to find keys but Im not going to search it for him.
>>
>>164205852
I loved seeing those idiots that thought having +5 skills to all, but resistances -70 on hell was a great idea.

>I being the mofo with 75+ in hell loads of hp and defense, go tanking and killing everything on my path. while "they" get killed by a stray lighting bolt when I hit some monsters. I laugh my ass off as they die multiple times while doing hell.
>>
File: loot.jpg (360KB, 1242x847px) Image search: [Google]
loot.jpg
360KB, 1242x847px
>get stuck in waiting to create game queue
>immediately thereafter almost rip to a huge lag spike
welp Im done playing for the day then here is the haul
>>
why do bowzona sucks so hard?
no way to improve damage by str/dex. what the shit?
>>
Does tornado have a hidden stun or knock back or something because I keep thinking things are going to run up and surround me but somehow they're getting cc'ed
>>
>>164318863
you actually have to pump everything into dex for more damage, but you're super squishy that way
might as well play java
>more fun
>way more damage
>nearly unkillable
just blizzard balancing
>>
>>164314985

>windows 8

Bro I found your problem!
>>
>>164315529

How much of a Buff is 40 levels in improved skeletons? Then how much damage does Diablo or some other bosses do with their AOE attacks?
>>
>>164323980
Diablo does like 400% damage to minions or some shit as a known mechanic thats all I know
>>
>>164323858
can't go back to XP and I won't go to w10.
>>
gimmershred
buriza
+1 summoning gc

are these things charsi scraps y/n
>>
>>164324263
W7 m8
>>
>>164324417
gc is worth an Um if its necro
>>
>>164324263

Like the other anon said, You should have stayed at W7.

Windows 8 is literally a phone OS and was made only because Apple was still memeing. Now apple is getting assfucked and I love it.

Hopefully windows 11 will come out during the trump presidency and be known as the OS of Dubs.
>>
>>164326070
there will be no new windows, they'll just keep upgrading the 10
>>
>>164324417
If you're on US East I'll take the Gimmershred if you don't want it. I can offer you some P gems
>>
>>164326070
jumped from xp to 8.1
>>
>>164326135

Yeah right, just like windows ME was the best yet.
>>
>>164305723
I kinda want a torch for my amazon but im poor as fuck.
>>
File: 1438978201031.png (1MB, 1019x881px) Image search: [Google]
1438978201031.png
1MB, 1019x881px
fuuug raiders are on the board
>>
File: 1479490193355.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1479490193355.gif
1MB, 388x369px
>chaos sanctuary
>>
File: neat.jpg (11KB, 217x152px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
11KB, 217x152px
>>164324113
act bosses does 10x damage to mercs, no idea about summons.
>>
I can't even idle a character hoping for an anni (that won't sell) because people keep crashing servers to rollback.
>>
"Hammers were a mistake"

- Blizzard
>>
>>164318863
>Bowazon gameplay
Pew pew pew pew pew pew * resummon Valkyrie * pew pew pew pew pew pew
>Javazon gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
>>
>>164345536

More like Orks were a mistake,
>>
> finally get ahold of a 15ed 5soc eth Colossus sword for my two handed dealer
> proceed to make death, only a 340ed roll
> fuck that lets try again
> 315
> 344
> 300!
> 333 fuck it good enough no more runes

Yeah at least I rolled a 4/6 cta that day.
Two handed zealer pretty fun though, killing almost everything in one hit on hell alone, really fast clear up to 5 people. Lots of potential I think, I still am definitely missing a ton of goodies for him. +ar/dmg + res/life charms going to cost me a fuck ton though.
>>
I picked up Diablo III Reaper of Souls on sale for PS4 a few days ago. I just got to Act IV as a witch doctor on expert difficulty and it's been a breeze. Is it supposed to be this easy? Is it just my class? Is it because I'm playing solo?
>>
>>164351090

Made a RoS thread to ask whats changed since I bought base game on launch and hated it. Apparently because the harder difficulties was so hard for all classes except mage they literally just made OP builds and nerfed everything into the ground.

I swear to god Blizzard are the new fucking EA, incompetent to the core.
>>
>>164351624
You do realize that you can up the difficulty, right?
>>
Worst thing about d2 has to be fucking "5" looks like a "6". Not even close to a 5
>>
>>164354674
This.
>>
>>164352949

Shiller no shilling.
>>
People already selling mass duped HRs.

When will Blizzard care about Diablo again?
>>
>>164298463
What's ur skill tree for Java ?
>>
>>164358056
One in each of the passives and just max charged strike and lightning fury and their synergies. charged strike when you can't hit three or more enemies in a line, lightning fury for when you can. use decoy to check whats ahead of you. cast it in the middle of a room and group everything up and then lightning fury them down. valkyrie is pretty useless until you actually get the proc from your Peace runeword then she tanks fairly well and does even a modicum of damage.
>>
>>164358683
thank so much !
>>
File: Screenshot081.jpg (507KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot081.jpg
507KB, 800x600px
>>
>>164363960
for what purpose
>>
>>164364428
For not being the shittiest class
>>
>>164364428
to put skelemancers in their place obviously
>>
trying to play this in modern years with no way to functionally play windowed mode without the game fucking itself in the ass and the ratios everything's so fucking sad blizzard fix your garbage game that you still demand 20€ for
>>
>>164366881
until you realize CE and 1 kill is all a Necro truly needs
>>
>>164372119
Been playing fullscreen 1920x1080 for a decade. You get used to it.
I've never had any luck with it, but you can try multires.
>>
File: -w.png (551KB, 1584x1189px) Image search: [Google]
-w.png
551KB, 1584x1189px
>>164372119
u wot mate
>>
>>164378392
the window looks much worse on my win8 setup
it shines a bright light with borders all around the exe
>>
After beating the game with it, I have to say I had fun playing my martial arts assassin
>>
Anyone on EU wants to rush me ancients normal?
>>
File: wendigo.gif (32KB, 125x150px) Image search: [Google]
wendigo.gif
32KB, 125x150px
>page 10
>>
File: convmultishotfe.jpg (296KB, 1258x934px) Image search: [Google]
convmultishotfe.jpg
296KB, 1258x934px
Fug should I try to kill this guy? I might be staring at the end of my hardcore Paladin here. Not sure what to do.
>>
File: got him.jpg (266KB, 1259x916px) Image search: [Google]
got him.jpg
266KB, 1259x916px
>>164396449
Got him but he did take me below 25%.
>>
>>164396675
But you got him. Good on ya bruv
>>
Anyone want to make new characters on SC East Ladder?
>>
>>164407990
maybe, how much time do you have?
>>
>>164408109
I'm on Winter break, so lots of time. Add me on steam: steamcommunity com / id / Spherical
>>
>>164408489
on second thought I think Ill keep levelling my hdin trying to get him up there. g/l
>>
>>164408991
np. have a hdin already. want to make a javazon since i got titan's revenge a few days ago.
>>
any maphacks working nowdays?
>>
>>164410629
Yes.
>>
>>164410807
and where can i find it
>>
>>164411224
Bend over.
>>
>>164410629
D2etal with ntmap entry point
>>
>You are in line to create a game. Your position in line is 873
fug is it safe to play??
>>
forced to play singleplayer, thinking up some builds I haven't played and want to try, but I'd like to be able to clear hell mode

Assassin pheonix strike build for shits and giggles
spearazon + pet + act 2 merc for maximum spears
double swing/berserk barb - have not decided on weapon type
vengeance pally

I'm not used to running solo in hell, any of these be a problem?
>>
>>164415859
nearly 'anything' can solo hell
but the difference in required gear can be massive
consider how much farming/jewing you'd be comfortable with before attempting a retarded build
>>
>>164415859
>martial arts sin
medium difficulty, ok build

>spearazon
hard difficulty, terrible build, bugged to hell

>berserk barb
hard difficulty, good build

>veng pally
easy difficulty. bad build
>>
>>163742003
is it diable 2 or 3 general
>>
Is Diablo 3 worth the money?

Please note I'm a casual, I'm not looking for a game to keep me occupied 18 hours a day nor am I looking to compete with autistic no-lifers.

I just wanna have fun.
>>
>>164425163
>>
>>164425359
It's not. You need a good deal of grinding to get the items you need for some of the better build shenanigans.
Making ghetto-ass self-found builds in D2 is much more fun.
>>
>>164425359
if you can get diablo 3 + ros for 20-30 dollars I'd say it's worth it
>>
File: Ondals2skillfug.png (107KB, 323x424px) Image search: [Google]
Ondals2skillfug.png
107KB, 323x424px
>>
what is up with these queues? it starts at some absurd number and then goes down to 31 nearly instantly... then takes forever

man it is almost better when the dupes are private because at least the servers dont go to shit
>>
Well my shitty rural net has a second of lag on battle net, guess I'm fucked.

Maybe I can make a summon necro to play with my friend and just have him kill the bosses that I would die horribly to because of that delay.
>>
>>164443626
Make a skellemancer and done, all you will have to do is sit and let your skellies kill everything, no worries about lag
>>
>>164443626
if your phone is able to tether, use that if you get a decent signal. Diablo 2 runs at 100-200 latency for me on mine.
>>
>>164443830

My current one is shit, but I'm getting a new one soon, thanks for tip will try that out

>>164443810

yea guess I'll have to, oh well exploding corpses is fun enough
>>
File: 1-2-17.jpg (432KB, 1319x851px) Image search: [Google]
1-2-17.jpg
432KB, 1319x851px
Here was today's haul btw
>>
>>164445264
How many hours do you play a day? You some kind of homo?
>>
>>164447212
that was four hours worth of chaos. a Ber or Jah is going to drop eventually. eventually
>>
File: Screenshot005.jpg (382KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot005.jpg
382KB, 800x600px
>You are in a line to create a game.

wut te fug
>>
where/how do you people judge relative value of items
experience? d2jewsp? I've actually been able to start farming hell diablo/baal but i have so much random garbage it's hard to deal with
muling is tiresome but will be done for valued things only
>>
>>164448810
the simple answer is: would people use it on a hdin bot? it will sell on jsp
>>
>>164445264
>posting lem runes
why? they are worth literally nothing
>>
Got pk'd on my main in hell buy some item buying asshole

anybody got free stuff for my new druid? Useast HC
>>
>>164458335
Stop playing HC?
>>
>>164448810
You just have to know.
>>
>>164458335
>playing public games on hc
lmao
>>
>>164447956
>>164438027
probably because of the new public dupe
>>
>>164465248
thank you for replying to my post where I mention the dupe and blame it for the queues to let me know that the dupe might be why the queues are happening

i wouldn't have known without you
>>
>>164465248
Public? How do they do it now?
I remember the aura stacking one from long time ago. The bug was pretty fun but the servers didn't do so good around that time.
>>
Ok guys, what should my next build be ?
>>
>>164465248
what new dupe you are talking about?
>>
>>164465718
>>164465852
I guess is this one

http://www.blizzhackers dot cc/viewtopic.php?f=182&t=545057
>>
anyone need a barb torch? eu sc
>>
File: 1464927731748.png (3KB, 209x214px) Image search: [Google]
1464927731748.png
3KB, 209x214px
>>164465525
>>
>>164465772
auradin
>>
>string of ears
>eth
Any value or C H A R S I
>>
>>164470859
If it ain't good on a merc, if it ain't self repairing, if it *is* ethereal - you know where it goes.

C H A R S I
Ethereal Sandstorm Treks when?
>>
File: sostor.png (76KB, 696x299px) Image search: [Google]
sostor.png
76KB, 696x299px
how much is it worth?
>>
>>164474964
3001 gold
>>
>>164472698
>not using eth upped bartucs for pvp
oh right nobody's pvping anymore
>>
>find a Razorswitch on my MS sorc

I should have rolled HC.
>>
File: When-Im-Late-1.gif (984KB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
When-Im-Late-1.gif
984KB, 416x234px
>spend 10 minutes in game
>spend next 10 minutes waiting in queue to make game
>>
File: soj sold.jpg (18KB, 446x83px) Image search: [Google]
soj sold.jpg
18KB, 446x83px
happening
>>
>>164486908
>le happy merchant
>>
>>164487135
How am I going to kill this guy? All Ive got is a hammerdin and Im on Hardcore. Should I even attempt it?
>>
File: soj sold.jpg (42KB, 467x176px) Image search: [Google]
soj sold.jpg
42KB, 467x176px
>>164487283
>>
>>164487420
fug it just stopped. Im ready too Ive got Black on an alt and Goblin toe plus I can respec to smiter if I really have to come on dclone show yourself!
>>
>>164487283
How sad would you be if your hammerdin died?
If very: Don't even attempt it.
If not at all: What are you waiting for?

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Uber_Diablo
>Uber Diablo regenerates hit points, 7712.4 per second

How much damage can you dish out?
>>
>>164488006
I know that I could do it if I respec to fanatacism smiter with just a Black runeword because I did that back when the ladder reset on my softcore hammerdin and this time I would have goblintoe for even more crushing blow I would just like to not even have to respec at all

I could probably live with losing my paladin. It would be the third character ive lost. I can rebuild him
>>
>>164487283
I might be too late but diablo clone is easy as fuck to kill, you just need to equip something with crushing and bleeding and you can smite him to death. I killed him with a lvl 80 self found hammerdin
>>
>>164489903
well the SoJ messages just stopped at 122 sold so now Im just idling which is kind of a bummer since I don't have any other hell characters to idle for me. guess Im going to finally level that druid

point taken about the open wounds thing though I just found a pair of eth dracul's kek
>>
>>164490252
Neat, opening wounds will stops the health regen, that's what allows crushing blow to kill him on a character that doesn't have lots of melee damage and attack rating.
>>
Mephisto is an MF king, killed him a few days ago and he dropped shako and goldwrap at the same time, and now he just dropped ali baba during my first run.

2 Mephisto kills, 3 mf items
>>
File: IK.jpg (129KB, 662x414px) Image search: [Google]
IK.jpg
129KB, 662x414px
>>
>be 13 year old me
>playing Diablo 2 LoD ladder
>95 trapassin
>get bored, decide to try open battle net
>everyone is a hacking shitlord doing pvp or trading hacked items
>decide they aren't good enough
>make my own equipment
>can spawn baal and diablo shadowmen to fight for me using corpse explosion
>so fast I literally teleport DBZ style
>impossible to hit with super speed and dodge boots
>armor has some absurd level of thorns and chain lightning on it
>I would just stand in a field and let people rush me
>melee barb throwing off countless hits per second on me
>none connect
>take off my super speed evasion boots
>lands one punch
>immediately dies from thorns damage
>charged bolts fire out of my ass

It was truly a magical time
>>
File: 1468416700377.png (1MB, 1246x925px) Image search: [Google]
1468416700377.png
1MB, 1246x925px
>>163835216
>ethbugged
What is that?
>>
>>164510104
Eth bugged armor is armor that you use the cube socketing recipe for. The armor multiplier for ethereal items gets used on TOP of the multiplier it already has, always ending with some really fucking high defense value in comparison. Shit's more valuable for a merc
>>
Anyone remembers when the game was good? Like before 1.10 with its enigmas, accounts "expiring", lame builds due to fucked up synergies and other gay shit. Good times.
>>
So just killed baal on my trapsin, but I don't think I'm ready for hell. Where should I farm?
>>
>>164513936
cow level t b h famalam
>>
>>164121040
>Other than nostalgia, why do people stick with D2 tho?
It's a really fucking solid game. PoE is the closest thing to a successor, and I still prefer Diablo 2 to PoE in some ways. See also: >>164125261
>>
>>164515065
>PoE is the closest thing to a successor
I think grim dawn has this title now. It's so close to d2, even atmosphere wise
>>
>>164512780
I miss Buriza being good
>>
>>164507524
How did you get to 95 at 13 years old? I'm 18 and just got the game and I'm only lvl 88 wtf
>>
>>164516148
I will check it out.
>>
>>164515065
>PoE is the closest thing to a successor
PoE turned into a complete fucking circus, "difficulty" is all over the place, you either steamroll everything or get oneshot, movement/attack/cast speeds are so absurd it feels like a sonic game and the majority of possible builds are entirely worthless due to the "meta" shit being about 1000 times more powerful for less effort.

Trading system is also shit, currencies are cancer and "crafting" might as well not exist.
>>
anyone here play grim dawn?

theres no general for it, if there is please direct me to it
>>
>>164526714
>turned into
It was always a complete fucking circus that has crippling design errors at a level so basic it can't be fixed.
>>
>>164527439
i do, not now though.

what timezone are you in ?

EU here
>>
>>164528841
EST, Ontario

I just started it a couple days ago, it's really fun so far. How's the multiplayer?
>>
Druid and Assassin are my least played classes and I want to take one of them to hell. What build should I look for?
>>
>>164526714

The thing that really turns me off of PoE is that classes are pretty much meaningless. I like having classes with their own look and feel. Abilities in PoE is mostly just tied to gems though, which feels boring.

PoE doesn't really have that.
>>
>>164533997
Assassins go Wake of Fire then respec to Lightning Sentry

Druids go Fissure then respec to Tornado

g/l bro, Im in nm on a druid myself.
>>
>>164533997
Just don't go with the cheesy retarded shit like tornado and traps.

I recall having a lot of fun with kick assassin.
>>
>>164535248
>kick assassin
what a cheesy build dude ultimate cheese play something like poison dagger necro or passive zon or else you're just cheesing
>>
File: diablo.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
diablo.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
>>164526714
All the more reason why I still play Diablo II instead of some newer game.
>>
>>164526714
Every single thing you said is what made me stop playing POE.
>>
>>164543551
It's like there's no direction of any sort, the game is just all over the place and nothing makes any sense, the community reflects it.
>>
>>164543654
Not to mention the areas are all very boring with a few exceptions. Most acts are "oh god not another boring drab brown or gray room"
>>
>>164543873
The whole game looks like plastic. I'm not sure why, it just seems like everything is generic, stock scenery.
>>
>>164524012
they changed the leveling speed in one of the later patches, people used to reach 99 back then
Thread posts: 727
Thread images: 159

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.