[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 793
Thread images: 88

>Breach league
https://www.pathofexile.com/breach
>2.5 patch notes
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975
>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
http://pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
http://poe.trade/
>Wiki
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
>>
I want Antalie Napora to fart on my dick and call me rude names
>>
FREE
>>
3===D
>>
Witch is best girl
>>
>You will never cuddle the Witch and tell her you love her
Why live
>>
File: currency.png (180KB, 471x498px) Image search: [Google]
currency.png
180KB, 471x498px
>that anyone feeling when your character no longer needs upgrades but currency keeps flowing in
>>
>tfw you can't think of anything fun to play
>>
fact:
everyone who posts in this general is a retard
>>
nice general poetards
>>
>>163273020
I think it look like more Shavronne (a younger one maybe) than the witch
>>
>>163273517
Buy a currency tab you disgusting welfarecuck
>>
VERY IMPORTANt POLL PLEASE VOTE

http://www.strawpoll.me/11920434/r

VIP (VERY IMPORTANT POLL)
>>
>>163273517
>character needs upgrades but you'd rather hang on to currency than spend it
;_;
>>
Which roll is more important on voidheart, poison or bleed?
>>
>>163273589
I view premium tabs as a form of cheating and thus will never buy any as it would taint my enjoyment of the game
>>
Want to try this game with a friend of mine. Anyone mind telling me how well the game is?
>>
File: freee.png (159KB, 1000x920px) Image search: [Google]
freee.png
159KB, 1000x920px
>>163200248
>FREE
>>163231369
>free
>>163242924
>FREE
>>163243594
>FREE
>>163253973
>free
>>163254315
>free
>>163254317
>free
>>163256902
>free
>>163257819
>FREE
>>163262690
>FREE
>>
>>163273020
>that
>witch
Too tall, too sane, too obviously just a dumb broad the artist copied
>>
File: arpg.png (502KB, 557x678px) Image search: [Google]
arpg.png
502KB, 557x678px
>>163273784
this should let you know if you and your bf will like it
>>
>>163273784
You and your friend are wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill tree and get excited and make a 123 point build and then make your first characters, probably in a shitter league and then kill yourselves after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make new builds and try something new. You'll get to level 30 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first items in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from hardcore" and continue playing, you'll hit level 60 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES you faggots", a game in which you grind for gear.

Enjoy, you fucking retards. Get the fuck out of our general.
>>
repostan cuz i didnt notice bread was over
>>163269970
I did use flicker with oro's with shadow a while back, but being an evasion with acrobatics build meant that any time I did get hit by a boss it was a one-shot, even in low tier maps
Considering doing one with slayer and armour/evasion gear with iron reflexes
>>
I just started doing maps.
Where does the profit come from? Nice drops you can sell, just currency, or getting the unidentified stuff for chaos recipe? I've never done that before
>>
>>163274127
good rares, currency drops, cards, ilv 84 bases

chaos recipe isn't worth it
>>
>>163273962
>that
>ass
>>
>>163274127
chaos recipe is mostly a waste of time

look out for rare high ES bases (vaal regalia, hubris circlet, etc) and white sorcerer boots (for chancing skyforth)
>>
>>163274240
chaos recipe literally takes 2 minutes for 12 chaos
>>
>>163274240
>>163274317
thanks, senpai. When you say 84 bases do you mean ones with sockets and links or just random shit. I got an item filter but I still don't know exactly which items are worth picking up.
>>
>>163273528
go SR+RF
>>
>>163274382
you can see the item level if you press alt while hovering over an item
at 84 items can get all mods in the game, making them valuable for crafting
>>
>>163274382
ilvl 84 stuff can have the highest possible affixes. Don't worry about that because you won't see them until you're into the higher map tiers. ES gear is by far worth the most because Life builds almost always use uniques

So basically Hubris Circlets, Vaal Regalias, all the top bases for boots and gloves, jewellery, foils
>>
>Astramentis prices have doubled in just one week
It just keeps getting worse and worse, last week I could have bought one with +100 to all attributes for 60c, now the cheapest one has +95 and costs 120c. Someone please tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>163275061
Please live.
>>
Playing EQ build on hardcore with 7.4k HP. Should I get a kaom's heart first or upgrade my 5L marohi to a 500+ DPS weap? Kaom's hearts are going for like 190-210 chaos, the 2 handers for around 120+ (going up till 500-600 c for 600dps 2 handers).

OR should I first get a lion's roar / witchfire brew?
>>
>>163275061
just buy a high ilvl lapis amulet and like 20 spite essences. roll until you get +all attributes in addition to your guranteed int roll. congratz, you just built your own astramentis, except now you can have resists and es on it too!
>>
>>163274127
>>163274240
I don't find trading worth the time at all. If I also have to identify the rares put them up for sale etc all borrows time. Very few rares are even sellable that you identify.
>>
>>163274841
>>163275050
ty I'll try my best bois

>>163275475
Do you just search for your own personal items then?
>>
high level bases arent worth shit this late in the league
>>
>>163275401
That's what I'm thinking about doing, except I need Str and Dex for my build so I'll just be shopping for a citrine amulet that can do the best impression of an Astramentis (+resistances and health/es obv).

>>163275170
Thanks anon, it means a lot.
>>
File: poegregulars.png (340KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
poegregulars.png
340KB, 400x300px
>>163275682
they still sell in hc

but its nowhere near enough income to make you rich
>>
>>163273609
>posting with /r
Fucking retard.
>>
>>163273020
I want to jam my dick inside that desu.
>>
File: 1475109009801.jpg (16KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1475109009801.jpg
16KB, 600x583px
WHY IS POELAB DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
does it even matter who you invite to your hideout if you can claim all the shit?
>>
>>163275510
Oh I do buy items just the ones I need.

>>163275271
Nevermind this just ripped my lv 89 slayer to double beyond vaal DD Bameth offscreen.

Really stupid skill, Idk why it goes all the way offscreen.

I checked to see after the breach closed if I could see Bameth and he was nowhere.

Such a dumb design now I know again why I hated fucking beyond league, random guys who would come and oneshot you with detonate dead. Stupid skill.
>>
Does anyone else enjoy the shopping minigame as much as the the rest of the game?
>>
>>163277112
only in as much as you like how that hideout looks

i always level Tora to 7 even if never play bows or bother to craft much just so i can have l7 comfy forrest hideout
>>
>>163277213
What shopping minigame? Recipes? Trading?
>>
>>163277213
I enjoy the planning part of the game, but I get bored 5mins in holding the same button
>>
>>163277332
Trading of course.

>>163277351
I enjoy planning my builds a lot (crunching numbers is my favorite minigame) and fortunately don't get too bored from the farm since my builds rely a lot on positioning which makes the game a bit more engaging.
>>
>>163277112
it matters because some masters have shit they sell in the hideout that's worthwhile, and the ones you really want to level faster you get dailies for. Elreon, Vorici, and Zana are must-haves.
>>
>>163277213
No, because trading is nonfunctional.
>hmmm this ring or this ring
>Hi I would like to buy your anal beads, sapphire ring for 3ex
>This player is afk

?
>>
>>163277885
Can you say why they are must haves?
I made my hideout with tora and then invited the first next person I could which was catarina. Now I have no one else here
>>
File: altroll.png (133KB, 533x333px) Image search: [Google]
altroll.png
133KB, 533x333px
Trying to roll summoner's on this piece of shit, wish me luck bois.
>>
Dead league already
>>
File: wtf.png (119KB, 537x309px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
119KB, 537x309px
>>163278497
What the fuck kind of meme thaumaturgy is this?
>>
>>163278247
elreon sells his jewelery which is a must have for leveling and can be worth quite a bit, if you get something good like a -8 diamond ring. He also has a decent deal on alts > jews.

Vorici's jews > fusings deal is strictly profit, market rates are usually tied up and the normal vendor ratio of 4:1.

Zana takes fucking forever to level so having her dailies which give bonus xp is huge. It's also really nice to have the constantly rotating map pool to fill out gaps in the atlas.
>>
Whenever I try to play PoE I always feel like I'm a retard.

>have 10K hp/5k mana
>still die to random ads by either lagspike or 1 shotted by random effect

When do I feel powerful? Why do I always feel weak?

This game needs an overhaul, I need to feel powerful, I need to feel unkillable. Either that or I need a different game.
>>
File: reckless_faggotry.png (381KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
reckless_faggotry.png
381KB, 656x425px
>>163278868
>I need to feel powerful, I need to feel unkillable
>>
Uber lab isn't that hard.

I have 7.5k life with armor, no charges or fortify and the hardest he's hit me is 5.5k give or take. I've only been one shot when I tried to 4 key run with gargoyle and generals and he power slammed me on round 3.

If you avoid the easily avoidable telegraph slam and otherwise just pot, you can do him with 6k or maybe less. My friend did him with 5.2k with ngahums flame cyclone
>>
>>163277158
Bameth offshot Vaal DD area is just stupid inside breach. You've got to be very careful with that, because if it hits you it will just oneshot if you aren't some crit freeze build or another build that destroys corpses.
>>
>>163277158
>he plays hardcore and complains
Why ? Either deal with the retarded bull shit this game is or play standard so you can actually have fun
>>
>>163278680
other than zana (which is a free map at worst)

vorici's """"""""""""""""""""""profit""""""""""""""" is pitiful. if you care about doing his shitty missions for 1 chaos profit EACH DAY you are beyond help

elreon's jewely is likewise for sale on the cheap at this point in the league. i wouldnt bother with him or vorichi at all past l6 unless you want to start selling mastercrafting service
>>
So I just went to the scepter of god to on my way to finish cruel. and I got a bunch of memory dump and missing files error and then my pc blue screened. Anyone else have this problem? Wtf happened?
>>
Is there a site or app that lets me input my passives and simulate some gear? I need to calculate how much of an improvement (if any) my next purchase will be before I spend the dosh and math is 2hard4me.
>>
>>163279989
youre games files are corrupt most likely. re-install

worst care scenario: your hdd or memory is faulty
>>
>>163279989
Seems like it's your hard drive, if it's 2+ years old you should get a new one.
>>
>>163280108
>>163280204
I'll attempt to uninstall and reinstall. Never has a problem like this before so I'm being optimistic.
>>
>>163279854
The thing is, the game is waaaay too easy on standard. Even on hardcore the game was too easy. I was clearing all the content and if I had the currency for disfavour + kaoms heart I could clear all the content and be done.

There is nothing in between or challenging after a while in the game and that is rather disappointing. In the past it used be very difficult to even make a viable build, but now you can go anything and be fine. The ES vs life discussion is also pointless since if you know what you're doing you will in the end only die because of something really retarded that has a 0.00001% chance of happening OR you die to a disconnect.

I would like it if this ARPG had something between standard gameplay and hardcore gameplay, like lose 5 levels upon dead or lose like half your currency or something like that.

At the moment softcore is too easy challenge wise. And hardcore is also easy but you just only die from completely stupid shit. I don't find ''having fun'' = building a 3k hp assassin that oneshots the entire map but dies every other map. I think that's just garbage gameplay.
>>
>>163279870
a clean elreon diamond's ring with -8 sells for 10c
>>
>>163280509
You know 3k builds are memes or just grinding t2 to 100, right ? You can't run red maps with 3k and every time you die post 90 is an hour +wasted time.
>>
>>163280518

its about 3c or less

dunno what league you are on
>>
>>163280509
>At the moment softcore is too easy challenge wise
If the 'endgame' bosses were not immune to random shit that GGG can't be arsed to properly balance, I'd be forced to agree.

As it it is, however, they are forcing the use of a narrow slice of builds killing all diversity, and that doesn't even begin to touch on the myriad skills that are just hopelessly broken and useless.
>>
>>163280509
it this your first arpg or something?

every single game like this has an array if gimmicks you can exploit to make it easy even on the hardest difficulty

the fun comes from purposefully pushing suboptimal builds into the hard stuff and seeing how far you can take it if you minmax your suboptimal build enough
>>
Bloodlines is still the best for map sustain right?
>>
>>163280846
a CLEAN one, not a bricked one. nobody wants a shitty regaled one.
>>
>>163275061
this has to be price fixing
they were like 50c for a shit tier roll a few days ago
>>
File: 09f.png (33KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
09f.png
33KB, 400x200px
>You get more ES on gear than Life, like more than 2 Kaoms on 1 piece
>Also, each node is worth 20-50% more than an equivalent life node
>>
>>163281776
hand of wisdom and action BF/ST is broken and astramentis is the most expensive part of the build
>>
Is shavs LL better than a rare vaal regalia CI build for WI?
>>
>>163281776
Yeah, over the weekend I saw them jump from 60c for +100 to 80-90c for +100, now the shit rolls are 120c.

But fuck them, I only need 45dex, don't care much about the int and can get 70str from a yellow plus resitance/defences for 4c.
>>
>>163281776
last league, before WI got really popular at some point they were 15-20c depending on rolls

its that ele claw thats completely skewed the market
>>
>don't want to map but mindlessly running around the lake is fine

this is a new one for me
>>
File: 08 - ihpG1yu.jpg (3MB, 6600x2632px) Image search: [Google]
08 - ihpG1yu.jpg
3MB, 6600x2632px
>Spent 2 exalts equipping my new vaal sparker
>Is great in dried lake, clears fast
>Can't even do cruel lab alone

Epic, simply epic I just played myself into a big fat meme!
>>
>>163282019
shavs or any ll build = more damage, while potentially less tanky

CI = tankier, less damage
>>
File: 165165431546.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
165165431546.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
>>163281938
>people showing off gear
>it's literally all es gear
>not figuratively
>literally
>every time someone says "look what i crafted!!1" it's followed by a vaal regalia, tit spirit, sorc gloves, or hubris circlet
>people actually have the balls to say es is balance
>w-well it has huge problems too!!
>i-it's not as easy to play as it looks!!
>they say this from their 5 chaos chest piece that is equivalent to koams as they face tank monster because of vaal pact
>>
>>163281425
I played D2, it had a lot of gimmicks but was still challenging. D3 on release inferno was a blast, very challenging and a pretty solid game. Then they removed the difficulty and made it into a standard Blizzard game with the attitude of ''everyone should be able to clear hardest difficulty'' and the game suddenly had all its flaws apparant and no challenge as well so I quit that pretty fast as well.

Idk I mostly play PvP games like League / Starcraft 2 because you can dump so many hours into it and still find challenges from other players who do some stuff better than you or find stuff you can do better. I find it amazing that even with thousands of hours into league of legends and ending high master league in 2 seasons I still learn stuff. This is less in SC 2 though which I played a lot less (just feels like you're trying to minmax really small stuff while with league you're getting smarter at playing the game).

I might've just grown tired of Path of Exile though. Maybe 3.0 will shake some things up. We'll see.
>>
>>163275061
Why don't you start chancing onyx amulets?
>>
any div cards I should hold onto or just sell them all?
>>
>>163282459
I'm asking specifically in the case of WI where you already get almost no flat CI to scale.
>>
>>163281938
>>163282531
reminder alkaizer was top 10 with a life build, presumably because he spent time getting gud instead of whining like a little reddit bitch that ES is imba
>>
What do you even put as your 5th link for EQ? I have Melee Damage on Full Life but I doubt that's the most optimal for endgame.
>>
>>163282863
EQ - Less Duration - Faster Attacks - Melee Phys - Added Fire
>>
Grim dawn patch just went live.
New class soon lads.
>>
>>163282863
EQ+less duration+melee phys+added fire+increased aoe (switch to conc effect for single target)
>>
>>163282596
Cause I'm wasting all my chances on leather belts. But that's a good idea, I'll buy a couple hundred chances.
>>
>>163282557

obviously a player-driven meta will always be a lot more engaging than an ai-driven one

games which have had no significant changes in mechanics for over a decade like classic ragnarok online still keep people playing its gvg aspect for the same reason
>>
As a solo player, 40/40 in Breach is about 4 to 5 times more difficult than in previous leagues - in my opinion.

Numerous challenges are just silly as a solo player...

10000 map levels... not happening unless you group or play 10 or more hours/day on a regular basis.

3 endgame grinds... very hard this league - much harder than last leagues. Moreover, I've seen no solo community effort to complete some of these challenges - groups for Breach Lord kills - haven't seen a single post for one - groups for Guardian kills? - zero - etc.
---------------
Is the intent for this league to make 40/40 about 5 times more difficult? If so, I think that GGG is on target. My prediction is that about 5 times less players will be at 40/40 this league than last - well, actually, that's a bit low - I think that between 5 and 10 times less players will achieve 40/40 this league.
----------------
Most players have a life which consists of family, work, and gaming. A well-designed game should cater to the possibility of a dedicated, average player - as described above, achieving 40/40 challenges. After all, the game needs to make money - if it becomes so hard that only the very best players who spend 8+ hours a day for the full league achieve 40/40 - well, that's hugely demotivating for the rest of us.
-----------------
The above is my impression. GGG, why not post achievement progress so far? I think you'll find progress far lagging behind previous leagues.
-----------------
I love the breach mechanic - and like the league - but really... the breach challenges are just insane.

As a metric... my solo play as an average or maybe average plus player - who regularly spends about 6 to 8 hours per day in game, would complete all the league challenges after 6 weeks or so. This league, I'm not going to come even close to this. This league is far, far, far more challenging than previous leagues for solo players.
>>
>>163282963
FA does nothing for EQ
>>
>>163283056

have they fixed arcanist' sphere of protection being needed on all builds later on?
>>
>>163283460
They fixed that a long time ago senpai.
>>
Elemental Equilibrium for Wild Strikes?
>>
>>163283056
still no movement skills? or health/mana orb mod for the hud?
>>
>>163283639
no

since you likely will use PtL, heralds and some other ele shit, youll just gimp your entire damage output with it
>>
>>163282374
did you not know how vaal skills worked in lab

vaal spark is extremely powerful at clearing certain layouts and awful everywhere else
>>
What are suggested maximum health thresholds over the game progression? I think I've read that at least +150% increased life is recommended for the endgame but that was long time ago.
>>
>>163283878
more like 180% now
>>
What do people use The Vertex for? I keep selling them but I have no idea why.
>>
>>163283878
I try for at least 200% 198% is also acceptable because sometimes that last 2% is hard to come by on the tree
In terms of actual ingame progression, just make sure to have decent life rolls on all your gear
>>
>>163283623
ill play it again soon. gonna go almost completely without interwebs during the last part of the this month and ill binge play it
>>
File: screenshot-0008.png (1MB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0008.png
1MB, 1440x800px
wish mom would stop using the microwave...
>>
>>163284296
LONDON
>>
>>163284110
its a >300es helm that gives an extra level on enlighten
>>
>>163278671
Nice
>>
>>163283878
no need for that shit remove vaal pact make defenses no shit . When people are forced to spec into them DPS will go down and shit shouldnt die in a split second
>>
>>163284114
>>163284108
Uh, thanks. Is 166% @lvl 90 bad then? It's RF build so I suppose I should have even more hp than normally but then I wanted to make put in some damage as well.
>>
>>163284296
How else is she going to fix your tendies?
>>
File: typical poltard.png (679KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
typical poltard.png
679KB, 720x1280px
>some slavkid whispers me about an item
>i reply like 2 hours after
>he replies something 3 hours later
>send friend him to trade
>accepts 12 hours later
>we trade the next day

its like telegraph-era interaction sometimes
>>
>>163284475
i prefer them pan fried
she just does this to piss me off
>>
>>163283878
i usually try to go for ~180% while not counting jewels in, then i know i can usually reach 5.5-6k+ if i gear right
>>
File: 1474788086815.png (1MB, 1047x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1474788086815.png
1MB, 1047x1095px
>excited to try the new content
>everything going smoothly, not even close to dying, clearing mobs nice and easy
>timer runs out

b-but clearspeed meta is just a meme r-right guys?
>>
>>163284815
breaches is the most clearspeed-centric league we've had since beyond
>>
>>163284815
It's more of a DPS meta than a clear speed meta. You don't even need to go *fast*, you just need to kill stuff quickly. A slow but high dps tank could clear breach maps just fine. Typically "slow" builds like ED or DD do just fine too.
>>
>>163284815
>pop vaal spark
>shield charge around edge of breach while invulnerable due to 20% leech from vessel of balance
>get enough souls to VS again
>>
>>163285004
Uhhh Rampage???
>>
>>163285307
>poopcore

no

and it was simultaneous with beyond
>>
i just started like 4 days ago is having like 200 chaos orbs or so worth of shit good or bad
>>
>>163285004
>Beyond
>clearspeed-centric
People were either stacking bodies upon each other for more beyond spawns or carefully trying to scatter them to avoid beyond spawns, both the opposite of any definition of "clearspeed" you fucking retard.
>>
>>163285658
yeah
>>
>>163285658
Not good or bad, just normal. I've told poeg this is a loot pinata league but everyone still think Breaches are "tough" and "suitably rewarding".
>>
>>163285846
I think maybe I just got really lucky. I got an exalted orb and "the offering" card so far. I just started doing maps today
>>
>>163284467
Rule of thumb: 180%to 200%, or you tend to die a lot.
>>
File: heyo.png (62KB, 354x262px) Image search: [Google]
heyo.png
62KB, 354x262px
hey would you pay 4 ex for this? bsc
>>
>>163285970
no but that is because im shit at this game
>>
>>163285846
Not really, if more currency drops for everyone, then the value of the currency drops as a result. You're not richer in a league where you earn 20c per hour when the average is 20c than in a league where you earn 10c per hour when the average is 10c. All it gives the playerbase is a stronger income of crafting materials, but that's rarely the driving force of the economy anyway.
>>
>>163285846
Its not that bad of a loot pinata, not that much worse than essence desu.

Really after perandus i dont think you can call anything a loot pinata league, that didnt get added soley because of how badly it fucked the economy
>>
>>163285706
only shitters did that
>>
>>163286236
It was one way or the other, and neither were about clearing as fast as possible, you stupid shit.
>>
>>163285970
it has little in the way of offensive stats so its mostly useful for accuracy-starved builds or casters. probably not
>>
>>163286272
>burn prolif the league wasnt a clearspeed meta

this guy
>>
>>163286346
those es rolls are beautiful though
>>
>>163286272
nah, redditman

spawning the bosses was too easy just playing normally and clearing fast
>>
>>163286452
yeah, perfect for fishing reddit points
>>
is there even a reason to go life in the current year??
es easy to get on cheap gear, better passive nodes

LIFE SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>163286452
if it was a moonstone then it would be worth more
>>
>>163282841
What else was in the tip 10 anon?

>thing is bad
>can get good with it
>this makes thing not bad
You're a cancer to discussions about balance if you weren't aware
>>
Is GGG ever going to make an IG auction house system?
>>
>>163286679
i hope not. Botting would be rampant. I wouldn't mind if you had to invite someone to group and they bought it from your hideout maybe
>>
>>163286679

they already did for the chink version of poe

we arent good enough costumers like those asians who can buy pre-leveled l90 chars or respec tokens from the Garena cash shop, so we dont get QoL
>>
File: 1482269350278.png (730KB, 766x452px) Image search: [Google]
1482269350278.png
730KB, 766x452px
Reminder PoE had lesbian characters before it became a hip thing to do
>>
>>163286679
probably not

they've said they dont want to make user made options obsolete

also something something trade economy
>>
>>163286825
do they really have that type of mtx and shit in the game? tell me more
>>
>>163286512
>easy to get on shit gear

You can full gear dual res every piece of life near max gear for an exalt, tops

Es top rolls cost multi exalt per item

If you just want cheap gear why go es? 6-7k life is easy to obtain as life
>>
>>163286679
yes, or at the very least an automated shopkeeper in 3.0

I hope its an AH i dont want to try to write pathfinding for my flipping bot to find where johnny fuckwit put his shopkeeper in his hideout
>>
>>163285970
>No tri-res
Vendor
>>
>>163286646
>What else was in the tip 10 anon?
A bunch of CI babbies, getting carried by their guild, their support, their cockriding twitch fans. Alk was 100% solo.

>>can get good with it
>>this makes thing not bad
You're free to offer a counterpoint. You're implying there's this vast imbalance between life and CI builds yet a life build was proven to be top 5-10. Solo. So what exactly is your argument now? You're claiming false truths then go in denial mode whenever someone shoves you evidence of the contrary right in your face.
>>
>>163287005
>implying you can't find randoms shit rares that are better than life
>>
>>163287129
>implying that if you're playing self found you even give a shit

I'm running red maps while actually investing in my character as life. Currently sitting at 7.5k and cleared all content but shaper / guardians. You can shit post all you want but people with 12k es pools are for shitty players who follow memes or players with shitty Internet that can't move out of slams. if you want to reddit meme me go for it but at least pretend you're not a shitter
>>
>>163286898
Dunno, maybe if all of us pooled on the forum we could get it rolling. The current system is gimmicky as fuck
>>
>>163286943

excuse the lebbit link but thats where Chris admits to the AH existing: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/581hox/ingame_auction_house_in_poe_chinese_beta/

Garena is extremely scummy. they also give xp and iir boosts if you play the game within their approved cafes
>>
>>163287109
So by getting carried you mean to say that Ci is actually better, to the point where a niche way of health is now the dominating form?

>you're implying there's a vast imbalance
You've implied it yourself by putting a token life build on a pedastal as if it's an achievement. There no need for a counterpoint when Ci is dominating the ladder, and is better on paper too
>>
>>163287437
Nevermind, I just realized it's in their interest that the market prices stay as they are, with 1ex costing 6$ or whatever the fuck they're thinking.
>>
is poetrade down again

what the FUCK
>>
does Christ Wilson run POEtrade?
>>
>>163287632
>So by getting carried you mean to say that Ci is actually better, to the point where a niche way of health is now the dominating form?
What? No I'm not saying that at all, CI synergizes well with a support since they can effectively scale their EHP better, but that's more an issue of being solo vs playing with a support bitch providing you with 3-4k extra ES. If you want to compare life vs CI, you should have the same conditions, you can't add an external factor (support bitch) then claim imbalance because your point of comparison is completely skewed then.

>There no need for a counterpoint when Ci is dominating the ladder, and is better on paper too
Something being popular is not a proof of imbalance. Intelligent players like alkaizer going against the meta and who would rather play according to their rules rather than what reddit parrots are able to thrive, reach end game, be efficient (top 5 while solo), etc. You have NO counterpoint to this, you're in denial and a shitter.
>>
>>163273517
>currency keeps flowing in

Only see 420c and some 280fuse there. Where are your ex?
>>
>>163288207
dunno if that guy is on hc but ex are officially dead in hc
>>
>Still getting lost in Lunaris Temple 2 after all these years

;_;
>>
>>163288361
i don't know how but i've started to guess correctly like 95% of the time

if i only could do that with vaal temple..
>>
>>163288207
420c is like 17ex in BHC, enough to gear up another level 90 character fully
>>
>>163282863
EQ + less duration + melee phys + added fire + inc AoE + fortify.

Play Slayer with end charges and you decide for yourself when you die when you do something stupid like this guy >>163277158
>>
>getting lost in "Go Top Left/Right: The Game"
>>
File: mace.png (81KB, 258x262px) Image search: [Google]
mace.png
81KB, 258x262px
this should be worth a couple alterations right?
>>
>>163289052
1 alch tops if its a 5l
>>
>>163278671
>armor/es hybrid helmet
It's shit
>>
>>163282841
>>163286646
Alkaizer's build was even better if he went slayer, just early on for pushing juggernaut is slightly better but later on the leech becomes more important than the end charges. Slayer is so retarded that even if he would've kept attacking through his lagg spike he wouldn't have died.

>>163287632
>>163288203
CI with a support bitch is like cheating the game. Then the game is really about not walking into a vaal DD / 3 abaxoths or a t16 map with 4x increased damage and crits. I really wonder how people who have a support player manage to die. Like even if you d/c the support player can usually keep you alive fine.
>>
>>163288508
I just hug walls to one side and gets me where I need to be 95% of the time.
>>
>>163286236
>>163286272
>>163286406
Beyond was all about flameblasting with prolif. It was soooooo much better than any other build that like 60% of ladder was flameblast prolif.
>>
>>163289481
>op with prolif
>op with chaos conversion
>op with totems

have to admire flameblasts consistency, its been meta in some fashion for the better part of 2 years
>>
>>163289052

5c easily.
>>
>>163289265
>Implying I care about the base when it has the best possible enchant for my build.
>>
>>163290610
BSC or BHC?
I have a hubris circlet I could sell you, but I think it's only the 100% version of that enchant.
>>
>>163290854
BSC, I'm fine with my 1 mod blue helmet though, I just use it to socket my stone golem. It has 35k hp and could get higher with a lvl 3-4 emp.
>>
>>163289891
forgot to say it's 3-socket3-linked
>>
>>163291148
2c - 3c, best I can do.
>>
>>163291251
i'll take it
IGN? :^)
>>
>>163291407
I ain't buying that shit nigga, I thought you just wanted to price check.
>>
>>163291460
just joshin' family
>>
>>163273980

>eating raw meat

Disgusting.
>>
is it even possible to home brew a good build? I feel like everyone just looks for a build online. I want to home brew a build so bad but everytime it just ends up being shit.

Like I want to do a warcheif totem build but I don't even know where the fuck to start. Help.

Also, is life really that bad compared to ES? Like, what are the ways in this game to stop death? ES and Life right? Doesn't ES only work with really specific builds?
>>
I'm a flameblast totem build, should I drop 10c on Aztiri's splendor and pair that up with Voidbringer gloves?
My chestpiece is a piece of crap with something like 550 ES and no resists anyway so I wanted to know if the synergy is good
>>
>>163291803
Of course it's possible. Obviously someone came up with the builds you see on forums.

ES works with anything build that can be made using the top/right sides of the tree. Life is fine.
>>
What is the best way to find a earth quake slayer build?

OR

a warcheif totem build? I am looking for builds online but apparently there are a bunch of "shit" builds out there built by russians. Not sure what the animosity against russians is but I just don't want to invest in a shit build. I am a newer player and I have gotten tired of softcore.
>>
>>163292131
You can do an EQ slayer as your main skill with a 4L warchief totem as an additional skill you use for bosses.
>>
Spark or storm call for spell totem?
>>
>>163292551
EK
>>
>>163292280
>4L warchief totem
How would you link that to be good against bosses?
>>
>>163292280

ahhh I see.. Where is the best place to find skill builds? With the somewhat permanence of skill choices, I just don't want to fuck up the build.
>>
>>163293163
dodem :--DD - melee phys attack damage - faster attacks - conc effect
>>
>>163293163
totem, melee phys, conc effect, and either faster attacks/added fire I suppose.

>>163293251
the forums. Look for builds with lots of replies since they're the most popular. Each class forum should have a thread with a list of the builds
>>
>Poison/Decay BV
Zerker or Occultist? I just started having doubts about the witch I've rolled.
>>
>tfw no organize button at bottom of stash tab to organize all your shit for you
>>
>>163293301
>dodem :--DD - melee phys attack damage - faster attacks - conc effect
>>163293414
>totem, melee phys, conc effect, and either faster attacks/added fire I suppose.
thx

I guess I'll go with faster attacks over fire damage.
>>
>chayula rares with -60% chaos res

ayyy
>>
>>163293676
Occultist offers great offensive and defensive passives.
>>
>>163293931
I agree, and I was really excited to throw around like 5 curses with Kitava's, but then I realized that'd force me to have a shield just so my ES pool wasn't garbage and now I'm not so comfortable with it.
>>
can someone kill Merciless brutus for me. im new and shit.
@watdahek
>>
Does anyone else always upgrade maps to blue? Orbs are so common I don't feel like I lose a lot by doing it
>>
>>163294338
Are you on SC?
>>
>>163294382
Almost everyone does. Anything above T6 I roll as a rare.
>>
>>163294428
i am yes, but he's dead already. thank you.
>>
>>163294382
White maps go blue
Yellow maps go rare
Red maps go rare and maybe reroll if not enough (IIQ*PS)
>>
File: aks.png (72KB, 258x257px) Image search: [Google]
aks.png
72KB, 258x257px
>added fire damage modifier provides more damage than the weapon's physical damage itself
nice logic GGGGG
>>163294698
All tiers of yellow maps?
>>
>>163294382
i think everybody does

and you are supposed to, in order to have returns
>>
File: 1468646785653.jpg (74KB, 675x666px) Image search: [Google]
1468646785653.jpg
74KB, 675x666px
is poetrade fucked

why is it fucked
>>
>>163294930
works for me :^)
>>
>>163294992
i bet you have cookies enabled

stupid cookie enabler
>>
What would be the best build I can make for doing uber lab with 15ex? (BSC) (not meme flurry)
>>
>>163294992
>Item has been listed on poe.trade for more than a week
>message guy
>no response
>message guy 10 mins later
>sold sorry :^)
Yeah, sure buddy.

>>163295068
Cleared cookies, cloudflare checked 'em and I'm back on the site, it's working fine.
>>
Buy the essence/div/quad tab bundle now? or will they put it on sale one day?
>>
>>163295334
EQ jug
>>
>>163295334
EQ with a disfavour
>>
>>163294930
they're being DDOSed
>>
>>163294838
T10s I might reroll, but only if it's early-league and I'm still building a red pool.

Otherwise, alch & go all day erry day

Well, I can't run ele reflect, so I keep those to trade with my mapbro who can't run phys reflect
>>
>>163294930
GGG fucked their API

Again

For the third time this league

Trade apologists will still defend them
>>
dude just play WI build!! It's really cheap
You only need a 2 exalt Astramentis

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>163295614
And a 3-8 exalt 40+ int, 700+ ES, 1 resist chest.
And a 30+c near perfect whispering ice
>>
>>163295565
I wonder if they are doing it on purpose...
>>
>>163294062
>I realized that'd force me to have a shield just so my ES pool wasn't garbage and now I'm not so comfortable with it.
Vile Bastion and Wicked Ward mean that you can accept a slight drop in total ES.
>>
>>163295697
I want to play a cheap ci build because it looks fun but idk what to do. I could probably swing the staff and amulet, but not a 3-8 exalt chest baka
>>
does trading feel like cheating to anyone else at times?
>>
>go into map
>find Zana
>find monster with 3 essences
>find devoto's devotion
good map
>>
>>163295891
There is no such thing as a cheap CI build.
It's not worth it without something that can ghost reaver and vaal pact anyway.

>>163296160
It feels retarded because there is no collateral at risk to people manipulating the market. If something is listed on the API as being for sale at 1C it should have a risk to the lister of selling at that.
>>
File: iloveem.jpg (1MB, 2552x1412px) Image search: [Google]
iloveem.jpg
1MB, 2552x1412px
wtf i love breaches now
>>
File: 1473921549079.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1473921549079.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>163296261
>It feels retarded because there is no collateral at risk to people manipulating the market. If something is listed on the API as being for sale at 1C it should have a risk to the lister of selling at that.
>>
>>163296576
too bad nobody plays bladefall other than as a leveling skill :^)
>>
>>163296261
ci is still cheaper than low life though isn't it. And besides those two it's just hp builds? meh
>>
>>163296576
they kinda suck balls after the ninja nerfs
>>
>>163295697
You don't need a near perfect WI or a chest with 700 ES.
>>
File: screenshot-0010.png (2MB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-0010.png
2MB, 1440x800px
I expected more resistance, he died in like 10 seconds
How hard are Esh and Tul in comparison?
>>
>>163297282
Tul is the one that's killed the most players per GGG.
>>
Have they fixed BV double dipping yet?
>>
File: 1426911907660.gif (557KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1426911907660.gif
557KB, 400x224px
>be wandfag
>repeat to myself all the advantages LW has over shield charge constantly
>finally try shield charge on a IW caster with doon

its retarded how fast sc is along with the free fortify

why does GGG hate wands?
>>
>>163297534
meh, shield charge is a meme unless you have retarded attack speed like inquisitor, if you're pathfinder wander, you move much faster with a quicksilver, the loss of fortify hurts but it should never be an issue if you're ranged anyway
>>
>>163297513
>>163297513

no and its working as intended
>>
>>163297282
Tul is an asshole
>>
>>163297282
both of them feel tougher HP wise
esh's mechanics are pretty easy to avoid
tul is annoying unless you're freeze proof
>>
>>163296261
>It's not worth it without something that can ghost reaver and vaal pact anyway.
Like what?
>>
>>163297282
Tul > Esh > Xoph
in difficulty for elemental bosses
>>
>>163297768
you are giving up a flask slot for movement tho

its a costly trade
>>
What should my stats be for breach bosses? I have a bunch of the stones from collecting splinters, but too spooked to use them
>>
>>163298050
6k+ life
20k+ dps
>>
>>163298758
already got the dps down. I just need to level up more and get my life up I think. Thanks
>>
>>163291803
homebrewing a non gimmick build is easy as fuck
>pick all life/es and dmg nodes nearby
>done
>>
Why is fireball so fucking bad?

Currently running around with ~30% crit(only level 72 yet) a 125% spelldamage wand and the fireball on a 5link. the tooltip is trashy 3.1k DPS and fucking merc vol needs like ~15 fireballs to die

quite a bit different compared to mathils 2 second guardian kills or the big burn deeps everyone is talking about lol
>>
>>163298050
just don't start with tul
>>
>>163291803

if you are new just pick low hanging fruits and build around obvious gem/ascendancy interactions

they may turn out lackluster or plain shit. but youll get experience doing so
>>
>>163298925
you're not using rolling flames.
>>
>>163298925
gem level is everything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frerUmyW-II
>Our boy has started playing softcore
Reeeeee
>>
>>163299152
i am using rolling flames.

>>163299165
its 17 right now, at which point does the singletarget start to become "viable"?
>>
>>163298925
fireball tooltip is utter ass and only shows base dmg
>>
>>163299272
he has a speech impediment?
>>
>>163299272
>>Our boy
kys
>>
>>163299408
It's a-me Yoji
>>
>>163291803

it's a joke now

>pick a skill
>pick the most damaging ascendency for that skill
>pick whatever character gets that ascendency
>get your best 2-3 damage clusters on the tree
>pick the defenses most accessible from there
>fill out build with jewels and utility nodes
>match +MORE gems with your skill
>rmt enough items to make anything viable
>>
>>163299272
The guy is literally the dumbest "content creator" of them all.

Wish he'd just quit this game already.
>>
>>163298925
Spell damage wouldn't double dip with the ignite.

Mathil had a level 4 Empower and probably a level 21 Fireball gem as well.
>>
>>163299550
hm...what kind of wand does one need then? something with elemental damage?
>>
Why is it that melee totems are so commonly used in melee builds, but siege ballista and ranged attack totem are complete meme status?
>>
>>163299784
melee totem provide a buff while range totems do not
>>
>>163299703
A sceptre with a shield for Shield Charge.
>>
>>163299929
meh scepters always have such low elemental damage compared to spelldamage...
>>
>>163299784

melee totems are pretty fucking strong and versatile

ballista and rat are niche builds that need some build-enable uniques to work at all
>>
>>163300196

>trying to scale ignite
>thinks spell damage is better than ele/fire

turdbird
>>
>>163299784
Because Bows have better single target skills
>>
>>163300196
Doryani's Catalyst exists.

The implicits have been comparable for a few patches now as well.
>>
>>163300565
its expensive as fuck
>>
>>163301132
so use a """""""""""shitty""""" 40% ele implicit+50% spell explicit in the meanwhile?

>n-n-n-no i-i-want m-more spell d-am-m-nage

fuck off
>>
Can Chayula breaches appear in Dried Lake or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>163301376
you sound like a /v/ermin
are you upset?
>>
>>163300453
>>163301376
What's the difference?

Aren't they 1:1 in terms of damage? or is one just weighted more on itemization side due to higher mod ranges on rares?
>>
>>163301548
ele double dips ignite
spelldmg does not
>>
>>163301548
ignites double dip on elemental and fire damage

spell damage only affects the base hit fromt he spell

so basically, if you build something that does damage from ignite, ele and fire damage count double
>>
>>163301843
>>163301885

This game is so esoterically autistic. Wish they would just remove double dipping and other quirky bullshit already.
>>
Playing flameblast garbage right now.

Should i craft 44% spelldamage, added fire or fire leech on my shitty 76% ele damage scepter?
>>
>>163301548
ignite is not a spell so it doesnt double dip
>>
>>163301928
They probably will in 3.0.
>>
>>163301885
It's OK, they just made one of the guardians immune to ignites.

And because bleed wasn't shit enough, they made them immune to that, too.

Sucks to be you if you wanted to play gladiator ;^)
>>
>>163301928
makes perfect tbqh

but GGG is trying to casualize PoE so expect 90% of the mechanics to be dumbed down or outright removed eventually and we are left with a D3-like grindfest
>>
>>163301469
i haven't seen chayula stuff anywhere below t10 maps
>>
File: 1430373562518.jpg (15KB, 297x184px) Image search: [Google]
1430373562518.jpg
15KB, 297x184px
>perfect ring for my build on poe.trade
>its 15ex
>only have 11ex
ree
>>
So why did Queen of the Forest suddenly go up 80% in price?
>>
>>163302319
>paying the price of a fully geared character for one "perfect" ring
dumb spongebob poster
>>
>shitcore cucks

I wish I could exterminate all the softcore cucks.
>>
>>163302313

I'm below that and i have 13 splinters of chaluya

it's possible but it's rare as hell tho
>>
>>163302757
they'd just respawn in town
>>
Suicide is a sin mate
>>
File: 1469969435385.jpg (129KB, 838x754px) Image search: [Google]
1469969435385.jpg
129KB, 838x754px
>>163303098

top kek, fucking shitters
>>
>respec to OP build showcased on reddit
>takes me 15 seconds to kill merc voll
:thinking:
>>
>>163303098
Whenever they do that they're better than the potion-scripting, logout-macroing hardcucks.
>>
File: i-have-no-idea-what-i-am-doing.png (538KB, 825x526px) Image search: [Google]
i-have-no-idea-what-i-am-doing.png
538KB, 825x526px
>>163303321
>OP build
>reddit
>>
Why's /poeg/ so easy to bait? Especially cucks.
>>
>>163303383
>shitcore cucks

lmfao
>>
File: question.png (780KB, 530x1012px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
780KB, 530x1012px
What weapon mods does Essence Drain scales of?
>>
>poeg talks a lot and is autistic as fuck
>completely irrelevant and never places on ladder
>our boys aren't even OUR boys

Face it, hard cunts. You are a minority of nobodies.
>>
Does Triskeriaki always spawn in Kaom's Dream? I've ran through what I believe is the entire area and not found him.
>>
>>163303686
I don't understand this question
>>
File: gorillion.jpg (115KB, 589x448px) Image search: [Google]
gorillion.jpg
115KB, 589x448px
>>163303321
>not having 1mil+ dps
>>
jesus christ ancient constructs really hurt with negative chaos res
What maps are they exclusive to? or is it just random
>>
>>163303686

The ones that match the skill tags?
>>
File: face.jpg (4KB, 122x150px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
4KB, 122x150px
>>163303754
I don't know what rare wands or dagger mods to look for my Essence Drain build
>>
File: resistances.png (17KB, 446x61px) Image search: [Google]
resistances.png
17KB, 446x61px
At what point will these become useful?
If I take my rings off they come down to 120, 143, 79, 49 respectively, so I guess it's a good time to get some diamond rings with other defensive stats.
>>
>>163299272
This build's absolute horseshit.
>>
>>163303686
you want loads of Accuracy
>>
>>163303893
spell damage
cast speed
that's it, everything else is irrelevant

but if you can afford, use a decay dagger instead
or a consuming dark if you can spam ED, poison is pretty good for single target
>>
>>163303908
you need 169
>>
>>163303908

When you enter maps with elemental weakness map mod

Then you need 164 total (in hideout) for yellow maps and 169 total (in hideout) for red maps. I don't know what the white map cap is, but its probably 160~
>>
>>163304050
Last league I quit because no matter how good of a dagger with spell damage I got, I didn't scale the damage of my ED at all
>>
File: 1375239933543.png (55KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1375239933543.png
55KB, 188x174px
>in a breach
>pop flesh offering
>screen locks up for 5 seconds
>start mashing flasks
>fast forward to being left with 100HP
>make it out alive
>>
I wonder how many shitters died in breaches because they refused to have status aliement removal pots and instead run 4 damage and a double movespeed quicksilver.
>>
>>163304263
decay is literally another level 19 ED added to your dot
>>
>>163304274
My 4 year old PC can play this without lag, how old's your rig?
>>
>>163304387
about 6 months old, it's the first time I've lagged like that this league.
>>
File: uncapped_res_uniques.jpg (142KB, 987x774px) Image search: [Google]
uncapped_res_uniques.jpg
142KB, 987x774px
>>163303908
>>
>>163304114
>>163304143
Thanks, I'll keep in mind those numbers.
>>
>>163304387

considering modern cpus are about as fast as any top shelf 4 year old cpu just with more efficient power consumption, and this game is mainly cpu-based, im not surprised
>>
File: laugh4.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
laugh4.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>163304887
>considering modern cpus are about as fast as any top shelf 4 year old cpu
>>
>>163304887
>https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1800735/page/2#p14013050
I was just starting to feel safe too. Fuck.
>>
>>163304512
Choir of the storm works with Elemental Overload right?
>>
>>163305047
You were starting to believe they were going to leave BV doing 1200% MORE poison damage in place?
>>
>>163305043

>last sandy bridge gen is 4-5 years old and haswell was announced 4 years ago

but hey, feel free to prove me wrong
>>
stuns are the gayest fucking mechanic in this shit game
>>
>>163305273

BV as a while should be deleted

theyve been trying to fix it with nerf after nerf for 2 leagues and (to their credit of their understanding of their own game) it just ends up more broken
>>
File: b8OjmxB.png (102KB, 347x359px) Image search: [Google]
b8OjmxB.png
102KB, 347x359px
does the socketed melee gem thing make it worth more or is it still garbage trash
>>
>>163305483
It's almost balanced. They just need to lower the top end damage a bit more and fix the oversight on the double dipping.
>>
>>163305578
garbage
>>
>>163303756
Why do people play broken shit like that? What's the fun in holding right click and deleting screens with no effort?
>>
Is added elemental damage on gear going to make a big difference in ele reflect maps?

Running EQ slayer and was hoping I could just turn off hatred/herald and go without issues.
>>
>>163305175
Yes it does because you can still crit with elemental overload but your crit multiplier is ignored.

So with EO up, if you crit with your main lightning skill you will have 40% more ele damage and the 50% increased lightning damage if i'm not mistaken
>>
>>163305273
People in this thread made me feel safe. They wouldn't nerf it halfway into a league they said.
>>
>>163306034
It depends on how much added elemental damage you have obviously, but normally you'd be fine if you have any kind of leech.
>>
>>163306162
GGG hasn't ever gone a league without nerfing something mid-league. Even when they didn't have anything clearly bugged as bad as BV.
>>
>>163306165
Just low end stuff on rings/gloves, 10-20ish.

I think its probably going to be alright, but didn't want to take any chances before asking.
>>
3000 map tiers, 67 chayula shards, I can attempt the map before 5000 map tiers maybe
>>
So apparently "Tul" is a girl and "Chayula" is a guy. Huh. That's a pretty feminine name for a guy
>>
File: meta skills.png (7KB, 571x203px) Image search: [Google]
meta skills.png
7KB, 571x203px
Who's a meta babby here? fess up
>>
>>163306667
Only thing I'm using on that list is Flesh Offering. Seems I'm ok.
>>
File: 117383280.jpg (122KB, 538x601px) Image search: [Google]
117383280.jpg
122KB, 538x601px
>>163306667
>SRS
>>
>>163306667
ye i used earthquake
>>
What's a good endgame Scion build for 50c or less?
>>
>>163306667
Guilty of AW here
I need to use Vaal LT for bosses but i don't have the right colors yet
>>
>>163307134
Rerolling into anything not scion.
>>
>>163307134
BV or ED
>>
>>163306667
cyclonepro reporting in
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11923426
>>
File: just vaal my shit up fam.jpg (50KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
just vaal my shit up fam.jpg
50KB, 393x393px
>>
>>163307921
pretty easy boss for flameblast totems desu
>>
How to fix scion:
get rid of the stupid +40 to base stats in the ascendancy tree and allow people to reach the end of each branch with only 4 points
>>
>>163308246
lol
>>
>>163306667
I use Decoy Totem
>>
>>163308363
>imbliyng im wrong
>>
>>163308490
you are
>>
>>163308530
prove it
>>
>>163304512
I'm using this except the amulet on an Iron Reflexes Gladiator. Currently 27k armour with almost no investments in the tree using Grace. 45% Spell dodge (chest + atziri's step), 78/78 block, using Aegis Aurora. Pretty much unkillable, only times I've ever dropped to 50% or less life has been against chaos damage.
>>
>>163308609
I have a penis.
>>
>>163306493
my name is Joseph and ive been a girl since 2014

dont assume gender, jerk
>>
>>163305578
Socketed melee is only good if it actually has good attack stats, or if you want a ghetto SRS staff.
>>
>>163308246
40 INT = 8% ES
40 STR/DEX = 1 passive point worth

all you're doing by removing the stupid nodes and gaining another point is basically nothing at all
>>
>>163308712
so do I
>>
Does Ranger is gay?
>>
>>163308708
post tree and build
>>
>>163308776
???
The point is that that way you'd be able to alocate passives from the starting point of 2 classes other than the scion
>>
>>163309005
yeah but that doesn't "fix" anything, you're just gaining some extra value out of one more class starting nodes
>>
>>163308902
ye
>>
>>163309117
also, the ability to pick 3 different "sub-ascendancies" from the ascendant's tree
the idea is enabling more build variety
>>
>>163309005
Scion could get 3 classes' starting points and she'd still be dogshit.

The issue is she access to nothing "game changing" like every single other ascendancy does.
>>
I'm stuck between Alpha's Howl and Devoto. Got IR so both are counted as armor. I could use the chaos res and as/ms of devotos, but the reduced mana reserved would save me 5 passive points.
>>
>>163309307
>but the reduced mana reserved would save me 5 passive points.
You can get enchantments for that... -15% reduced Grace reservation is +7.5% unreserved mana gained.
>>
god those lightning spiders during breach always push my shit in
>>
File: 1436078748985.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436078748985.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>163306667
Cyclone is ALWAYS fun and you can build it 9001 ways!
>>
>>163309579
list all of them rn
>>
>>163306667
Just dumpstered my scorching ray occultist, gonna roll ngamahu cyclone now
>>
>>163309736
why what was wrong with the build
>>
>>163303756

Has to be with popped Atziri's, Lion's, Vinktar flasks.

And maybe +chaos dmg gem with Ming's.
>>
>>163309793
Hit a brick wall at about T13s, the damage wasn't there, and I can't afford a 6L Shavs which I suspect would take it the extra distance.

Also it was fucking garbage at Breaches.
>>
>>163308903
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHnBS0FtQz3DY0RLxQgFHUV7Ba_GNsaPhpVG60hYCPTI_YmlSzhLiMvzDB8Nj026D3iQKBEnkZpRwZHfkp9TZJOKlBHUUdTu1VLW69fP2EhYeJirGLsZU1sjHTtdPF1_XiueTl6733jfuKCB4RvhNmE74d2ivCMNo19jb-PYJAKk5mdqp7Nn8ujiqcwqZWsZqyvsbO0xbVItoq5Hbk-u569Nr6nwL_BgsLsypDSIdRC2HbZfNrB2-fjn-RR6Ubp1etj7g7vDvIv8kH8xQ==
That's what I currently have. Going for more life the coming levels, only at 4k at the moment. Maybe endurance charges too, they might be useful soon, but so far I'm doing fine with 4. Might grab the poison nodes under shadow as well. I've mostly just improvised so far, happened to find an almost perfectly rolled Binos on my other character and got The Perfect Form and Formless Inferno for like 6 and 3 chaos respectively, so it should be cheap to just use that gear as a template for just about anything. Currently running grace and purity of elements, might switch PoE for something else when I've bought a belt with higher resists, currently need it to cap my cold res.
>>
>>163309736
if you are just gonna dumpster your character if it can't clear the best shit then why not use a proven build, retard
>>
Flicker strike is fun, but I don't know if it can be anything more than dried lake viable in hardcore ;_;
>>
>>163309464
Chance to get it is way too fuckign low.
>>
>>163306667

I'm using shrapnel shot, I don't think I could be less meta if I tried.

:^)
>>
File: defense.jpg (33KB, 356x228px) Image search: [Google]
defense.jpg
33KB, 356x228px
>>163310158
Current defenses. Block is at 78 with Tempest shield triggered, and when I've got the +8 from having been hit within 4 seconds from the Gladiator thing. This is with no flasks or charges.
>>
>>163273517
>playing standered
>>
>>163310237

Flickers only actual issue is being stuck in bearers.

That will kill you in lake as well as maps.

You can take flicker to maps and beyond and people do and have. You just accept that you can die to bearers if your clear is slow and you stick around jumping for too long.
>>
>>163310165
Because I had fun with it, and I took it as far as it could go?

I don't understand the question
>>
>>163310165
autism
>>
should I be buying maps, or is it fine to just work my way through from the start? Or is that what you have to do anyways
>>
How much mana would I need for a 5l volls protector while also running hatred on your average lvl 80 2h templar?
>>
>>163311003
just check if Zana is selling something useful when you feel stuck
>>
>>163311129
Okie. I'll check it out. Just it feels like I am barely getting any new maps
>>
are those autism spectrum jewels still extremely expensive or have they normalized?
>>
>>163311129
This. Zana is designed to help out with your initial 75 or so Atlas points. It's her intended function as a vendor.
>>
>>163311335

>run makes that connect to new maps
>don't get new maps, get old maps
>run old maps
>get more old maps

I had to buy like 10-15 maps on my altas because I simply couldn't get new maps to drop.
>>
>>163311335
ye this worked. I bought a bunch of maps I didn't have. ty
>>
Is really the best way to keep endurance charges up as EQ to spam enduring?
It seems wasteful when every pack I jump to I need to use it. It also seems my immortal call with cwdt procs easily at level 13
>>
>>163312523

Put endurance charge on melee stun on leap slam and leap into shit for perma charges
>>
>>163312523

there are many ways to generate charges

some ascendancies have built-in charge generation, there is an armor that generates charges, warlords mark does it too, there is a stun trigger gem for it, etc

enduring is just an easy way to do it without much fuzz on builds that aint too spammy
>>
>>163312665
That actually isn't a bad idea. I'll do that soon. Looking at stuff online what do you think about dropping enduring entirely and use warlord's mark?
>tfw I prob fucked up going champ and not jug
>>
>still no Beyond/Breach lore
What did they mean by this?

Is this what Act 5 will be?
Will we be taking on the Beyond?
>>
File: check.png (235KB, 473x354px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
235KB, 473x354px
What is this worth? Someone has one listed on BHC for 3 exalt but surely not worth that much realistically?
>>
>>163313992
whoa
>>
>>163313992
depends on the colours but it -should- be priced around 30c
>>
>>163313860

>this world is an illusion, exile

dominus knew it all along. the world isnt real, but just the intersection between the beyond realm, the shaper realm, and the breachlords' realms all within the Beast itself
>>
>>163313992
I suppose it depends on which socket it got.

Are there any good 3B 2R 1 G build right now?
>>
>>163313992
>>163314129

3 ex in bch is about 40c right now
>>
Lmao im such a shitter. I play eq slayer but when im facing t10 bosses all i do is kite with aw. Just end my life. When i did twinned coves yesterday i felt like killing myself because it was 10 min of me kiting the fucking golems and bosses around rocks.
Recommend better builds pls.
>>
>>163314270
why arent you facetanking twinned cove?

50dr from charges and flasks+ fortify+ vgrace+aa or something else should be fine
>>
File: CbrrSmMUEAASi2C.jpg (90KB, 1000x960px) Image search: [Google]
CbrrSmMUEAASi2C.jpg
90KB, 1000x960px
What're the current top clearspeed builds? I'm getting jealous seeing other players breeze through shit when I'm just trying to keep up with them. I want to be the guy.
>>
>>163314137
It's not optimal for bladeflurry but it's still passable (bf/melee phys/melee phys on full life or added fire/inc crit/crit dmg/aoe or conc)
>>
>>163314571

I only have 4 links and a shitty 400 pdps hezmana. I have no space for aa. Im also running a daresso chest for endurance charge generation so i can run poachers
>>
>>163314270

>get the slayer leech nodes and duelist leech nodes
>build up an unending hyper leech that is nearly vaalpact in quickness from the map trash
>kiting the boss

?

My slayer is nearly unkillable by bosses because I am regenning like 2.5k/s every sec for my entire stay in maps.
>>
>>163315037
How large is Slayer's AoE anyway? COmparable to a lvl 1 gem? 10? 20?

Because currently i'm running a Infernal blow with AoE Splash and it's hilariously effective.
>>
>>163315456

>How large is Slayer's AoE anyway?

It literally says how big it is on the ascendancy...
>>
So you be sayin
>Enchants 2 Belly of the Beasts to jewellery
That uh
>Ignores all shaper mechanics
We were
>Gets 8 Kaom's from chest piece
Ummm
>Gets your entire health pool from Vaal Discipline
We were Kings and shit
>>
>>163315548
Well you gonna have to excuse me, i actually never played the duelist fuckboy.

It feels so weird that he's now usable.
>>
>>163316067
It's fine because they don't have armor and that's really useful you know :)
>>
Is it smart to have something like Vaal Summon Skeletons around to take the heat off me for Boss fights and when I get into trouble?

Just toss 19 skele's at them.
>>
>>163316326
If you're not a summoner, those minions have no health even with supported by Minion Health. One AoE wipes them.
>>
File: doedre.png (760KB, 853x506px) Image search: [Google]
doedre.png
760KB, 853x506px
>>163316326

19 skeles that die in 1 second or less

or 1 decoy totem that dies in 3 seconds and actually draws aggro

your choice
>>
desu how far should I be upgrading blood rage. It's already getting a pain to keep dex on items just to use this gem. What am I doing wrong
>>
What is the absolute best build for rushin fools through lab?
>>
>>163316831
blade flurry hands of wisdom
>>
Does Vaal Pact stop consecrated ground regen?
>>
>Consecrated ground gives life regen
>Vaal Pact stops regen
Figure it out
>>
>poe.trade down
>entire game experience worsens
poetards??
>>
File: 1403921325955.png (222KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1403921325955.png
222KB, 800x670px
>get tired of getting shitty red returns
>do my last t14 volcano anyway
>high gardens, sulfur wastes, volcano, shaped promenade and two cores

Things are starting to look good again.
>>
File: 1432410828197.jpg (115KB, 751x635px) Image search: [Google]
1432410828197.jpg
115KB, 751x635px
>>163317349

someone got buttblasted about a trade and is ddosing them

in a way this is good, since it forces the forumbabbys and lebbiturds to acknowledge the need of a built-in market system in poe itself
>>
>>163317887

>since it forces the forumbabbys and lebbiturds to acknowledge the need of a built-in market system in poe itself

I don't think there is anyone except the guy running xyz that thinks ggg shouldn't have their own indexing market.
>>
>>163316141
>duelist fuckboy
Nigga what.

He plows the Maraketh guards every night, and Piety wants his D.
And I bet the ascendant would be in once the ranger falls asleep.
>>
>>163296714
I plan on playing end game bladefall. currently only lvl 50 though
fight me
>>
>>163317984
plenty people defend the status quo

from arguments that appeal to "TINY INDIE DEV" and "its a FREE game they dont OWE you ANYTHING!" rethoric and "WE WOULD END UP LIKE D3"!
>>
>>163314676
vspark's pretty good for breaches
>>
>>163318840
>recommending builds that need dual daggers with cast speed essences/attack speed and GG gear to be any good outside of farming low tier shit content.
>>
ES isn't that overp-
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQ4cK-SYYs
>>
>>163277039
>DOWN
>>163284465
>down
>>163287978
>down
>>163298840
>down

is it jsut m e, or is poe trade down again?
>>
Anyone wanna trade me chromatics for a chaos and vaal orb? Im on standard
>>
File: occultist.jpg (780KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
occultist.jpg
780KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQjncX7OOfs
How do we feel about CwC memes? Obviously Xoph isn't a good benchmark of anything, but build looks pretty smooth
>>
>>163319817
noone plays std
>>
>>163319897
I'm tentatively respeccing from ED to CwC Bladefall because having to cast 2 spells in 5fps league isn't ideal and the trees are similar so I basically only needed 5 regrets

We'll see how it goes
>>
are any 6 socket bases actually worth selling, or should I just vendor them all?
>>
>>163321231
no
yes.
>>
>>163319897

>audio recorded through a mic

what sort of degenerate would consider this a good idea
>>
this game isnt fun when poe.trade is down

wtf.
>>
>>163322542
true
i can't even price the gear I'm getting and it's just stockpiling up. How can I run maps now
>>
>Patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.
>This was double dipping in a way other things were not. It was a mistake in the original implementation.
goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>163319231
good ol ci zo tanks
>>
Daily missions can send you to places you haven't unlocked yet?
>>
>>163322772
BV babbies on suicide watch (again)
>>
>>163322829

yes, but it doesn't unlock them so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>163322901
glad i got 40/40 already using bv lmao
>>
how the fuck do you deal with the perma-chill/freeze in Cold breaches?
>>
>>163323383
be a raider/pathfinder or have a anti-freeze utility/non-instant life or mana pot
>>
>>163323383

Roll one of your utility flasks to have immunity to chill and freeze on it you fucking dunce.
>>
>charge disruptors
just
>>
>>163322772
blade vortex's "more damage per blade" isn't double dipping right now
people are reactionary idiots who don't understand numbers
>>
>tfw jump slamming everywhere makes me feel sick
>>
File: juggernaut.png (486KB, 579x518px) Image search: [Google]
juggernaut.png
486KB, 579x518px
>>163323383
>>
>>163323383
kill things so fast they don't touch you

aka
get good
>>
File: 1479685492984.png (90KB, 381x629px) Image search: [Google]
1479685492984.png
90KB, 381x629px
I'm not having fun after getting 36/40 ....................
>>
>>163323628
those fucks are sneaky
>Breeze around at 10 end charge
>suddenly a shitty little monkey remove eveything and i suddenly start getting ultra raped

It's my biggest stress in a breach, some random fuckup ESH rare arriving and dispelling all my shit
>>
>>163323871

ive noticed something different today

but i blamed to my maps having chaos resist or some other similar debuff

if it is really ""fixed""" right now, it seems pretty strong still
>>
>>163324545
I think he means the Lab disruptor, not Nullifier mod on rares.
>>
>>163324485
go for 40/40
>>
File: 02e.gif (258KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
02e.gif
258KB, 250x250px
>>163324659
Too much effort, too little gain.
>>
I have 1 quad tab... what do you guys put in yours? currently using it for unid regal recipe.
>>
>>163324760
not like you have anything better to do with your time, nerd
>>
File: lol.png (100KB, 311x257px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
100KB, 311x257px
i have no idea why these boots have an orange border in never desu
says regal jewelry?
tf does that mean
>>
750 es 100 life or 850 es 0 life chest for hybrid? im still not sure what's more important the buffer or the hp

not a leech build
>>
>>163324970
left over from last league where they were new
>>
>>163324970
the implicit is good and the filter highlights them to tell you that, throw an alch or better an essence of zeal on them and on the off chance you get ms, life and dual res, you can get a guaranteed 5c+ sell
>>
>>163325034

Your life is more important than the ES protecting it because unless you have ways to constantly regen it you'll find yourself in dire times without it and you NEED a life pool that you can survive with.
>>
>>163325096
really? Neat I'll run back and give it a try.
I still need to learn more about the crafting system and how prefix/suffix/implicit shit all works
>>
>I was leveling a witch for BV double dipping shenanigans and it's going to be nerfed
What do I respec into?
>>
>>163325396
Fire nova mine
>>
File: th.png (91KB, 316x371px) Image search: [Google]
th.png
91KB, 316x371px
>>163325359
Alright, I'll just sell this bitch for some equally badass hybrid chest that'll probably cost half as much because dude meta lmao
>>
Are the servers shitting themselves harder right now?
>>
>>163325428
desu if I got a chest that nice I'd just use it
>>
>>163325753
im not even playing the game lmao
>>
>>163325813
omg sameeeeeeeeee
>>
File: hybrid.png (137KB, 258x390px) Image search: [Google]
hybrid.png
137KB, 258x390px
>>163325797
I'm convinced that this is much better for my build desu
>>
>>163325753

poe.trade is down

the game may as well be down too
>>
>>163325909
this. my character is in the middle of being geared for CI so i literally can't do anything until poe.trade comes back up.
>>
>>163325909
>>163325964
>Trade chat doesn't exist
>>
>>163326287

>I can search trade chat for specific items with specific stats I need
>>
>>163324872
they are only good for early league chaos recipe, mid league selling, late league maps.
>>
>>163326381
>"WTB X"
>>
>>163326464
>wtb X item base, with X resist, X flat stat, X open affix
>please make sure you go through every single one of your stash tabs for me to find it
>and dont forget to overcharge me for it when you do!
>>
>>163326464

>WTB rustic sash with at least 80 life, at least 45 str, at least 30% cold resist, at least 20% lightning resist, at least 20% fire resist and a good implicit

yeah i bet thats gonna catch on
>>
what is the most efficient way to do maps? Do you guys backtrack if you know there are more paths behind you after you hit the end or stairs
>>
>>163326464

>I didn't play the game before xyz

it was a fucking disaster to trade, trade chat was a mistake.
>>
>>163326464
you mean people just link pages of rare items in trade 1
>>
Things that would improve PoE if they were removed:

>Guarded by a Stream of Monsters
>>
>>163327332

That's like the least important thing in the world to improve.
>>
>>163327332
>encouraging the speed meta even more
opposite.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (28KB, 441x172px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
28KB, 441x172px
are these jewels shit now?
>>
>>163328020
yeah

ill take it off you for 1c as a favour mostly. leave ign
>>
>>163273765

Premium tabs aren't cheating. They're basically "pay to get the complete trading experience". And any more than $20 worth of tabs will just be redundant, so it's more like pay-to-unlock than pay-to-win.
>>
Redpill me on the regal recipe. I'm super poor so I really need currency, but I hear streamer shit talk it all the time.
>>
>Top Ten Uniques By Numbers Used on Character's Level 80 +

>Energy From Within

ES is king
>>
>>163328495
it's the exact same recipe as chaos recipe, only using ilevel 75+
>>
>>163328519

It's not really that much better if at all, it's more of a communities belief that you can't play unless you are ES plus an abundance of CI related gear around now because everyone is crafting for it.
>>
>>163275682
I sold a steel ring for 22c just today.
>>
>>163328612
should i be using it is what im asking. or should i be id'ing ilvl 75 shit and trying to sell it instead.
>>
>>163327332
The concept of paying real money for virtual convenience of storage
>>
>>163328978
id the shit, regals are 1 chaos anyways
>>
>trying poison BV before it gets fixed
holy shit that damage is fucking retarded
>>
>>163328495
it takes 9-10 items to complete the recipe: helm, body armor, amulet, 2x rings, gloves, belt, boots, and 2x 1 hand weapons, a 1 hand weapon + shield, or a 2 hand weapon (quivers are never part of the recipe)

assuming the minimum size for the weapons, that's 4 + 6 + 1 +2x1 + 4 + 2 + 4 + 6 = 29 squares of your inventory out of a total 60 squares.

So you have to spend about half of your inventory space on a recipe worth approximately 1 chaos. Compare to an 8 square six socket worth almost a chaos in jews, almost triple the value of the chaos recipe per square of inventory space, a single chromatic orb worth 1/10 of a chaos which achieves almost triple value per square (and that's assuming you only see one chromatic drop and never get a second one in the stack) and an actual chaos drop which is worth 1 chaos in a square or 29 times the value of the chaos/regal recipe per square of inventory space. The chaos recipe represents a ton of bloated shit filling up your inventory for a trip back to town every 2 chaos costing you valuable time where you could be finding an exalt or something else actually worthwhile.
>>
>>163328978
ID if it's a kris, jewelry, belt or top-tier ES base, don't bother picking it up otherwise (unless it's the first week of the league)
>>
>>163329628

This is the most retarded thing I have ever read.
>>
>>163329823
when your inventory is full you have to stop and waste time to clean it out or else you can't pick up more stuff while clearing
time wasted is money wasted
the chaos recipe wastes space which wastes time which wastes money
>>
>>163329628
this is complete retard logic

the only thing you keep in your stash are rings, amulets and belts

the rest you grab from a map you are doing while you run it.
>>
>>163329925
what are you even trying to say? that you don't fill up your inventory when you're picking that crap up? that you don't have to stop and do the chaos recipe before you can dive back into maps to farm more currency?

the chaos recipe is fucking garbage
>>
>>163329628
This is full of shit and I hope you're just trolling.

In case you weren't, the two aren't fucking mutually exclusive. You're always bottlenecked by jewelries for Chaos Recipe, you collect the parts ONCE. The items are not competing EVERY SINGLE TIME, which is what your logic is based on.

Not to mention you are assuming that you will find something more worthwhile for sure.
>>
FCUK ME. Over 20 T9 maps run at rare, ONLY 1 fucking T10 dropped

ITS FUCKING QUAY

this game makes me want to kill myself

i literally cannot sustain a pool of T10s because NO T10s DROP
>>
>>163330113

So buy some they are worth like an alch or chaos each nigga
>>
>>163330014
2 guaranteed chaos per map only means sustaining zana mods is "free" and its barely time consuming at all. you just pick shit up from a couple good packs and you are done

not all maps have decent returns otherwise, and definitely not all maps will drop you good uniques or high tier currency
>>
What level maps do you chisel?
What level maps do you alch/stop running blue?
>>
>>163330038
I don't know if you're willfully ignoring basic logic.

Here is how farming works: you farm until your inventory is full and then you have to clean out your inventory either by vending for currency, putting it up for sale, or dumping into your stash.

Here are the options: pick up giant pieces of shit like ancestral clubs and golden plates to do the chaos recipe or don't.

Pick up giant pieces of shit: you have to stop, tp, make your chaos recipe all the fucking time, causing you to go through fewer maps per hour

Do not pick up giant pieces of shit unless they could actually be worth something on their own: you get to chain map after map without stopping, getting more map runs in meaning more chaos drops, more exalt drops, and more diviner's strongboxes
>>
>>163330367
>chisel
like 13 or 14, chisels are overpriced as fuck
>when to alch
when you can handle the mods, tier 1 should be easy so that's when you want to start alching.
>>
>>163330514
Okay.. last question.
When do you start scouring to alch?
>>
>>163330367

Chisel when you are doing your highest remaining maps, or 13-14+ maps.
>>
>>163330514
really alching that early? I was told only like t7+ or something. I have been making all my maps just magic this whole time. I've managed like t6 so far. I just haven't had any luck getting higher maps
>>
>>163330170
>2 guaranteed chaos per map
lol you should be getting more than that on average from currency and 6 socket drops
>sustaining zana mods is basically free
LOL zana mods are shit for farming and thinking they're somehow good if you can 'guarantee' making enough to pay the cost is nonsensical logic.
>>
>>163330416
You are literally not reading a single word I said.

Which part of they're not competing EVERY TIME do you not understand? If there are fucking stacks of mirrors or exalts or even chroms, I will pick those up over the chaos recipe yes ALWAYS. But those shit ain't gonna be fucking around all the time you stupid fucking mouthbreathing dumb ass fucking nigger inbred gay shit eating faglord.
>>
I have huge mana problems with mathils cyclone raider. Im using a one +2 mana leech on hit jewel and can't sustain my mana for more than 2 secs on bosses. Suggestions?
>>
>>163330367

You should chisel t10 onwards to sustain a decent map pool

always alch yellow (t6) and higher maps at least the first time you run them to get completion bonus

you should ideally have upto all t8's unlocked and completed

your map drop quantity remains the same regardless of your completion, but you will get higher tier maps from your completion bonus
>>
POE trade online when?

Auction house / in-game trade when?

Better item info and market chart comparsion for similar items when?

Delisting index fraud with no collateral when?

auto-stash currency/div/essence/maps/etc when?
map tab when?

Removing story mode or condensing them into 2 difficulties when?

More essence drops to make the tab worth it when?

Life not being shit compared to CI when?
>>
>>163330583
never
>>163330624
really. maps do not produce significantly more currency per run until tier 13 when maps actually start to be worth a little currency. items that drop have microscopically increased value until you can get ilvl 84 bases which are the only ones people give a shit about. you want that increased quant starting at tier 1 for more drops.
>>
>>163330668
>zana mods are shit for farming

While i mostly agree double beyonding was almost always worth it.
>>
>>163330797
dumb question but you can alch a yellow map? I thought they could only be used on white items
>>
>>163330698
>But those shit ain't gonna be fucking around all the time you stupid fucking mouthbreathing dumb ass fucking nigger inbred gay shit eating faglord.
then run another map until there's something worth picking up instead of picking up garbage because your OCD doesn't understand going back to your hideout without a pile of shit in your inventory.

They are ALWAYS competing for your inventory space because there are ALWAYS more maps to run that will ALWAYS have more currency to pick up.
>>
>>163330842
>Removing story mode or condensing them into 2 difficulties when?

Literally 2 months from now.
>>
File: 50515_243006402673_3668975_n.jpg (8KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
50515_243006402673_3668975_n.jpg
8KB, 200x250px
>>163330416

>grabbing 2 items from your stash to vendor every map takes 10 seconds at most
>losing 10 seconds for 2 chaos is denting your farming

kek

>>163330668

>not wanting to squeeze the most out of red maps
>>
>>163330885
>double beyonding was almost always worth it.
only if you're farming xp instead of currency. the race to 100 is not relevant for most players.
>>
recommend me a fun elemental dmg templar build

is Spark or Kinetic blast gud?
>>
>>163330971
You do fucking realize you need to open your fucking inventory to open another map right? Or are you fucking Havoc racing with your maps filled with only maps?

If so, link your fucking random on HC ladder cause otherwise you're retarded as fuck and you know what else is more time wasting than doing a chaos recipe? Typing shit to your sorry pathetic retarded ass.

Do not DARE to reply to me again. I know Voodoo magic on the level you won't even believe.
>>
>>163331137
He's right. the UNID chaos recipe is only worth doing early-mid league. It's an opportunity cost and the player inventory is tiny even if you dump into a quad tab.

The real money comes from getting into higher tier maps, uber labs, selling high bases, getting T1 drops like kaoms or shavs, etc.

If you use neversinks strict filter it only shows good bases for a reason, you id and chuck them. More time in maps = more wealth, not nickle and dimining every possible cent from a map. There surely was a point you stopped picking up weapons stones and wisdom scrolls in favor of transmutes to a vendor... right?
>>
>>163330923

hopefully you arent pulling my leg. white- yellow-red when used in conjunction with maps refers to their tiers as well as their physical appearance in the inventory. t1-t5 have white symbols - therefore they are white
t6-10 have yellow symbols
t11- 16 have red. i hope you are getting this. the color does not refer to rarity
>>
>>163331284

besides uber lab farming; bases arent worth much 1 month into the league, and you can't depend on getting multiple t1 drops to sustain your costs unless you are a streamer

maps themselves are often the most valuable return you get
>>
>>163331284
You do realize you're agreeing with me and not him right? Unless you quoted the wrong person. Nobody in this reply chain EVER said you would choose to pick up useless garbage when there are more valuable items on the ground, NOR making extra trips vendor bad items.
>>
>>163331064
>only if you're farming xp instead of currency

What are we comparing this to? I almost always got my 3c out of a double beyond map.

Also map farming for currency is garbage compared to lab runs.
>>
>>163331026
>10 seconds doesn't dent your farming
It takes me 2 minutes to clear dried lake and I'm not even that fast, you better believe 10 seconds counts.
>he doesn't sustain red maps
what the actual fuck is wrong with your build? atlas made sustaining red maps automatic if you know how to play the game.
>>
>>163331483
>I almost always got my 3c out of a double beyond map.
but you do not get 3c MORE than what you would have gotten without that second beyond, you'd be lucky to get 1c out of those extra mobs which means you're at a net loss.

single beyond: 2c map, no additional cost. profit: 2c
double beyond: 3c map - 2c cost. profit: 1c
2c > 1c
>>
>>163305578
Do any builds use staffs still?
I can only think of sweep as a defacto staff gem.
>>
its official. im about to off myself

first red map i got was fucking torture chamber

JUST
>>
About what point (level, difficulty, etc.) do you/should I swap to the Neversink strict filter?
>>
>>163331875

pillar builds or hege

one is unpopular the other is expensive
>>
>>163332042
when you realize it takes more time than youd life to look for the good shit among the stuff loot pinatas left behind
>>
>>163331968

>waah I got an easy map with an easy boss but it hurts my speed clearâ„¢ playstyle because it's indoors :^(
>>
>>163332042
Mod it to your own needs. Shit's easy and there are lots of tutorials to do it. For example mod out highlighting 3-4 links, probably 5links too if you're not looking for one to use. Mod out the highlighting of big (5+ spaces) chrome recipes or all of them if you already have enough currency (I'm level 78 and still pick up small chromes since it's my first char). Mod out large rares (8 spaces) and med (6 spaces) too unless you're farming currency for your first char. After a while you will learn what items you'll need to filter or unfilter (white ES crowns for alching and selling to fotm people, white leather belts and onyx amulets if you like to play the lottery).
>>
Already tired of earthquake at 75 and want to figure out how much I need to save up before I can abandon ship.

How much should I be expecting to pay to start a vaal sparker? 60ish chaos for Call of the Brotherhood and the two unique jewels?
>>
How do witches / spellcasters get leech, do they actually run LL gem
>>
>>163332987

ll gem
warlords mark
be warchief or bserker
>>
>>163332987
Sometimes LL
Sometimes Warlord's CoH
>>
>>163332434

you can have it, give me an equivalent t11
>>
>>163332987
ED ;^)
>>
>>163332987
ll gem
warlords blasphemy
boots enchant
>>
What's the cheapest and easiest build to beat the hardest stuff
>>
>want to price check something i think is a good deal
>cant because poe.trade is down
>game's economy revolves around a third party site

nice one ggg
>>
Don't worry guys, trade improvements are on their way.
>>
>trade is still down
what teh fuck is GGG's problem?
>>
>>163333829
buy more stash tabs : ^ )
>>
>>163333880
I just bought a special stash tab bundle though... cost me $27 Canadian dollarie doo's.

Div tab card is ass and no essences drop worth a fuck. I don't know what I am doing anymore.
>>
>>163330113
But Quay is a great map. The layout is almost Gorge-tier and as long as you have decent DPS+leech the boss is trivial.
>>
>>163333920
Div and essence tab is useless right? I've only got like 80% of one normal stash tab filled with both of those combined
>>
>>163333920
based leafbro
>>
>>163334083
div tab is likely very needed if you play ssf and dont want to mule out stuff

otherwise, you never really [should] keep that many div cards around
>>
>>163333567
BV
>>
Does this exist

Max block duelist using an AoE skill but also has very high DPS and like 8k life with no chaos/resist problems
>>
File: 1423363512251.jpg (20KB, 267x179px) Image search: [Google]
1423363512251.jpg
20KB, 267x179px
>>163335537
>>
>>163335537
Everything exists as long as you throw enough money at it.
>>
>>163333567

Berserker poison BV with 2 obliteration.
>>
>>163335630
>poison BV
>The patch note will be: Blade Vortex's "More Damage per Blade" modifier has been changed to apply only to spell damage instead of all damage types. This will remove a double-dipping effect that should not have been occurring.
>>
>>163330624

I alch every map and got like 150+. Sell your fucking uniques they drop like fucking candy and are worth 1/2 alch each.
>>
anyone know why poe trade is down?
>>
File: 1449399459162.jpg (776KB, 810x1608px) Image search: [Google]
1449399459162.jpg
776KB, 810x1608px
>Finally get to merciless
>Farm the shit ouf o Dried lake until 72 to get good gear and max my resists, 4k HP and 65% evasion
>Get to a T1 map with no real mods
>Random exile fires a poison arrow at me and I died before my neurons could fire the electrical impulse to press the flask button

Playing this game is really suffering
>>
Who else not-a-cockroach here?
>>
>>163335729

Correct me if im wrong but this should be completely irrelevant because more spell damage with BV equals more physical damage and physical damage double dips.
>>
>>
>>163335537
yes
>>
>>163335824
That rogue exile is notorious for unavoidable rips
>>
>>163335864

its irrelevant for your 2x obliteration build

but its relevant for how strong bv is right now

2x obliteration has literally no movement skills so it sounds very softcore
>>
>>163335864
that's not how it works, physical damage double dips but
a) it has to be specifically physical damage
b) only for bleed and bv can't proc bleed

spell damage only affects damage over time for vortex, essence drain and blight which all explicitly mention that it does
>>
>>163335824

I will never play hc without a combat log ingame. half the time i die i dont even know what killed me.
>>
>>163334212
What's ssf?
>>
>>163295697
if you want to play quality builds you gotta pay up, goy.
Get a pack of 100 exalts from one of the GGG certified RMT delivery services and up your game today!
>>
>>163335824
How the fuck do you die to a single rogue exile with 4k hp? What kinda bullshit story is this? top racers in BHC were farming t8s with 4.5k life...
>>
>>163336162
Straight shota on female
>>
>>163336264
kek
>>
>>163336025

Ok i thought spell damage increases the damage of BV and BV deals physical damage ergo double dips. Guess i was wrong.
>>
>>163336162

solo self found
>>
>>163335824
>not playing with auto flask AHK scripts and log out macros

LOL SHIT CROW, I grind T6 maps at level 92 with my Active Protection Systems on, launching me out of the game at the slightest hint of danger.
>>
>>163336248

Depends on the map mods. I know the feeling of getting one-shotted with a evasion char in a yellow vulnerability map with 5k hp.
>>
>>163336407

you are saying it ironically, but autoflasking would have prevented that rip

GGG has no interest in giving you a fair game, no one should care to play fair in turn
>>
fucking GGG needs to increase essence encounters, my essence tab has <20 items in it
>>
>>163336598
>GGG has no interest in giving you a fair game, no one should care to play fair in turn
lol
is this shitter hour or something
some of those posts are unironically reddit tier
>>
>>163336659

you are one who sounds like a lebbiturd thinking you owe loyalty to GGG

anyone still potting manually in this shitty game is pretending there such a thing as balance
>>
>>163336659
I was hoping they were ironic but apparently not...
>>
not being a cheating babby = being "loyal to GGG"

lol

just fucking lmao
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
411KB, 1920x1080px
This has to have been the most bullshit death i've experienced, and i've been playing since open beta through the desync and all the other bullshit. You couldn't even see the breach edge when i got one shot.
BLOG
>>
>>163336946
without video evidence, there's no way to determine if this was a bullshit death or not, for all we know you could have died a regular death of your own fault, happens to a lot to shitters in Breach

nice flask setup btw
>>
>>163336946
The memers spawn invisible outside of the breach so you can't just sit right outside of it, think they're immortal too when invisible, they chase you a little too if you're too close

You can stand outside the breach and shoot in and shit to kill things inside though

You can also see invisible/transparent hands before you spawn the breach
>>
>>163336946
>3 life flasks
>3
>EQ
>still dies
Open beta and still a shitter, I see.
>>
>>163336914

do you pick up every single wisdom scroll you see? no. thats inneficient

you tailor your gameplay to be as efficient as possible. up to how you build and what things you bother to pick up

autoflasking is a logical follow up to that

>oh noes goes against the spirit of the Terms of Service

so fucking what? kek. fucking shill
>>
>>163337060
that has literally nothing to do with being efficient or not and everything to do with being a shitter or not

last pity (You) you get, retard
>>
>>163336946
not only your flask setup is shit

but you actually got in the most dangerous area of a breach (its edges)
>>
File: 1482277746381.jpg (95KB, 489x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482277746381.jpg
95KB, 489x960px
>>163337107

youve no argument, bub

calling me a shitter because i dont care about GGG's shitty bendy rules or your feelings on the ethics of my actions is good and all, i like it. ill keep not caring for you both
>>
>>163337050
>Thinks Cyclone is EQ
>Talks shit
>>
>>163337478
Oh fug :---DDDD
>>
>poe trade is back

can finally play the game as intended haha
>>
i fucking hate reddit's entitlement corporate, just fucking nuke them all
>>
haha why are people so fuckin stupid

why would you sell a superior t10 map of quality between 6-9% at 2 chisels

its a hell of a bargain for the buyer lmao
>>
>>163337940
>he doesn't know
>>
>EQ Slayer
>level 87
>decent rares
>5 link Marohi
>5 link Belly
>Lion's Roar
>Voidheart

What should be my next upgrade? 6-link Coronal or should I just wait for a Disfavour? Taste of Hate? Kaom's?
>>
>>163338168
6-link Coronal
steel ring
spiked gloves
>>
>>163338093

??

if im going to chisel the map anyway, losing to 2 chisels for 1~1.5 chisels worth of quality is basically giving away the map for free
>>
>>163324050
>ascendant juggernaut
>not marauder juggernaut
shiggy diggy
>>
>>163338291
Yeah, I just looked at the Disfavour card prices. That's not going to happen this league.
>>
Piety had a hard life.
>>
>>163306667
>AW
>OoS
>FB
>DT
>VLT
>cyclone

yeah, i guess
>>
>Autoreply: Fucking servers!
>>
>>163338609
I'd give her a hard one, if you catch my drift ;)
>>
>>163338719
>doesn't get the reference
>>
>ring I need doesn't exist
>only ones near are either ruined by shit like light increased or 6exalts

guess I'll try crafting, as if fucking cold/fire res ring with phys dmg and accuracy doesn't exist without being ruined ree
>>
Do darkshrine bonuses in Lab apply to Izaro as well?
>>
>>163339428
some do some don't
>>
>3x 6 socket armour/weapons in bag
>1x 6-link

guess what i vendored. guess.
>>
>>163340102
:^)
>>
>>163339179
>tfw randomly chaos for 10 chaos just for fun and get the perfect ring except resistances are wrong way round

oh well at least i made fuckloads of money when someone wants similar shit to me
>>
>have 5-10c gear
>can't buy upgrades because nothing exists

?
>>
CI LA deadeye?

poeurl.com/WVc
>>
>>163316615
>Doedre Darktongue spots your Decoy Totem.jpg
>>
>>163340491
Why deadeye over raider? With raider you get free frenzy charges and phasing, status ailment immunity.
>>
I was looking at this passive tree for CI ED Occultist:
http://poeurl.com/QZ4

What I'm wondering about is the frenzy charge in the shadow area. Is it just to get to the piercing nodes or is there a way to generate frenzy charges on CI ED reliably?
>>
>>163340491

No. Or at least not alone. You need a single target skill.
>>
File: 1418355394693.jpg (50KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
1418355394693.jpg
50KB, 547x471px
>>163328519
>tfw have a +12% roll on my bank from before the nerf that I completely forgot about
>>
>>163340764
initially just because of the chance to pierce = crit

frenzy charges without blood rage seems like a good idea though

>>163340889
5L blast rain on bow should do the trick
>>
I basically pick up all rare merc+ variations of all highest bases. Why is 90% of my loot Claws?
>>
>>163341310

>giving a shit about perma league gear
>>
>>163341953
fuck off cuckcore
>>
>spent multiple ex on trying a new build
>it doesnt even hit 20k dps
welp
>>
>>163340814
>is there a way to generate frenzy charges on CI ED reliably?

yes, by going trickster :^)

but seriously, if you dropped those silly projectile nodes next to Nullification and dropped that one spell damage node from witch start, you could grab that jewel socked near Nullification and then slap The Green Dream jewel into it, you'd have 8% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill

just a thought
>>
What critical strike chance should I be aiming for if I want to make a crit build? I think I'm supposed to clear normal packs with one or two skill uses and there is a pretty high chance I won't crit in those two hits if I don't have around 60% crit chance. Should I worry about it or just pack enough increased damage nodes to clear normal packs fast enough without relying on crits?
>>
>>163342676
75% with diamond flask
80% if without
Really easy with assassin and his cruel lab ascendancy upgrade.
>>
A while ago I asked for a build to play and someone suggested I think it was low life Poison SRS.

So I started working on it! help refine plz. It didn't end up low life, but Hybrid.

>Planned tree
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0zAwB834rpAkuuGyXZW20ZCPTAVGpDfRhr2-yKEVA1uacrLJzr7prgRZ1TUjLRRUeIQKaskDOnCNkLKpj6gCL0bAvJPb-X8h4c3LiTKPqCx9P7qH1akWqsE2xXyQ18jxodvjOHA-756Oq6tAxGceGIHar-ScBmBLOiAPAfaPKdrhpsNukkqhZv42r60hcvJLCApGTnVdaTJ3_GwcXsGHC72RMvb4_68NVJUZUuBx7viPk3189Jsb6KoS_K04MJb57KSl-wm7XDOhmK-wn22hqPhMVBh7c-_grYvfJFOuGmV03j_o81kvGzS1fA45uKvk8VJ4yxSI4N4keFOQsAAAAAAA==
(cut out Occultist's Dominion and a few random life nodes prior to 94)

>United in Dream
>Presence of Chayula

>Links
>In Prism Guardian
All three 21 Purity gems, lvl 21 (21 + 2 levels from Prism = 5% base extra max res) Reserves about 41% of life, leaving us a decent pool for hybrid defense. Presence o' Chayula + some chaos res from tree helps mitigate chaos damage. May need a few more chaos res pieces, will have to test.

>In United in Dream
slap a Generosity in it. Other two sockets have Whirling Blades + Fortify. Other option is WB/Fort/Faster Attacks if Generosity doesn't work in UiD for some reason.

>Links
6l chest -
SRS/Added Chaos/Minion Speed/Minion Damage/Melee Splash/Empower

Other ideas welcome. Will probably need to find a place to work cast speed in. Jewel sockets maybe?

>+minion gem level helm
Raise Zombie/Minion Life/Fortify/Empower

>Boots + Gloves
Desecrate/Spirit Offering/Faster Casting/something else

Spirit Offering w/ Mistress of Sacrifice can be used to recover your own energy shield with hybrid. Super useful. Chaos damage for minions also fits right in.

Remaining Aura setup in other 4link (Haste/Discipline/Vitality/Enlighten?)

this is a first draft. Plz gib feedback. Just started leveling character, is 12 right now. This is either a terrible idea worth 20+ ex or it will work out and be great!

Oh boy!
>>
>>163342246
because of gems?

level&quality them I guess?

my dps goes up by 400% using the proper leveled&quality gems, even just 1 is like 50% of my dps if I take it off
>>
>it's a tora den mission with mutated maws

nope.bmp
>>
>>163342913
Considering Abyssal Cry or Chaos Golem for the "something else" slot...
>>
File: luna.jpg (218KB, 1000x732px) Image search: [Google]
luna.jpg
218KB, 1000x732px
>someone gets butthurt when i didn't wait for a minute without getting a whisper from him about 1 alch item and got another one in 10 seconds
>>
>Go to sleep cause trade is down
>Wake up and trade is up

It all worked out
>>
File: barrel.png (1MB, 915x685px) Image search: [Google]
barrel.png
1MB, 915x685px
wut
>>
>>163343470
Australian Experience
>>
>>163343470
Just a normal barrel.

Nothing to worry about, move along.
>>
>>163343470
gratz on your mortem morsu.
>>
>>163343470

>tfw you find a barrel in normal
>tfw you get a mark of the doubting knight

Fuck
>>
Is poison more important than bleed on voidheart?
>>
>>163344007
Depends if you're poisoning or bleeding.
>>
>>163344092
idk how any of that shit works just that people say its the best phys dps ring
>>
>Barrows

What the fuck is this map? It's probably the biggest layout and there's a total 10 packs of mobs in it. It's outdoors, but full of obstacle, so literally no build can clear it fast. What's the fucking point of maps that literally no one will clear:
>>
>>163344168
well ain't that true, it's my least favorite map in the game

i honestly prefer t7 cell maps over that shit
>>
So when do I spend my silver coins, right at the start of merciless or just before i start mapping?
>>
>>163344147
Bleed deals physical damage over time. The amount is based on the physical damage of the hit that caused it: 10% per second if the target is standing still, and an additional 50% per second (for a total of 60% per second) if the target is moving.

poison
The base damage per second dealt by a given application of poison equals 8% of the combined physical and chaos damage dealt by the hit which applied that particular instance of poison.

so yeah , voidheart is the best phys ring
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-21+at+03.05.21).jpg (190KB, 939x805px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-21+at+03.05.21).jpg
190KB, 939x805px
I've only played casters before, but now I'm trying Duelist since I really like the idea of those Ascendancies.
The only problem being, I can't really decide how to build this.
So far I've been using Infernal Strike with Melee Splash and Faster Attacks-AddedPhysicalDmg-Heavy Strike for single target.
Where should I take it from here? I'm leaning towards Slayer, it's two handed damage and leech right? So should I try to complement that on the passive tree as well?
>>
>>163344621
do you have to take certain nodes to scale that properly?
>>
File: Dr.-Who.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Who.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>>163344824
>That pathing
>>
>>163344832
not really, it all scales off of phys. you can increase your bleed or poison damage , but if you don't want to invest skill points into it, it will still be noticeable dps boost
>>
Tala moana, warrior!
Tala moana, warrior!
Tala moana, warrior!
Tala moana, warrior!
Tala moana, warrior!
Tala moana, warrior!
>>
How do you get max keys in todays uber lab? I accidentally lost a key by killing a charge disruptor, but I thought I'd end up with 2 keys instead of 3 then (not counting argus). Just got 1
>>
File: laugh5.jpg (25KB, 273x206px) Image search: [Google]
laugh5.jpg
25KB, 273x206px
>>163344824
Is this a post from the forums?
>>
>>163345018
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
Still sane, Exile?
>Still sane, Exile?
>>
File: breach league.png (2MB, 1808x774px) Image search: [Google]
breach league.png
2MB, 1808x774px
>>
File: ghfgklk.png (848KB, 1008x747px) Image search: [Google]
ghfgklk.png
848KB, 1008x747px
>>163344824
just gonna ignore the fact that you might be just baiting for some yous but this is how you start as a duelist

if you go 1H, you obviously path through the 1H nodes instead the 2H ones in the pic
>>
>>163342913
>SRS/Added Chaos/Minion Speed/Minion Damage/Melee Splash/Empower
I'd drop minion speed for melee physical.
I'd also put discipline in prism guardian for the +2 bonus.
Try to add vaal disc and vaal haste to your spirit offering setup and add an increase duration gem.
An additional level 1 clarity somewhere for another aura for more damage/speed.

Looking great otherwise, but fuck those chayula items are expensive.
>>
>>163345215
>starting with a 3node jewel
nope
>>
>>163345073
Please respond
>>
>>163345372
not my tree, he can get all the three node jewels he wants
>>
>>163345372
Jewels are 7% hp and 30 to 40%dmg
easily worth 3 nodes
>>
>>163345264
>I'd drop minion speed for melee physical.
Not sure if a good change because it won't scale the flat damage of added Chaos/Envy, while Minion Speed grants more hits and makes the little skulls all speedy and shit.

>I'd also put discipline in prism guardian for the +2 bonus.
Only 3 sockets. I'd prefer the overall bonus to max res on all elements, but will consider. Discipline gets negligible flat ES in levels above 20, though (Literally only 27 flat ES extra with it having +2 levels)

>Try to add vaal disc and vaal haste to your spirit offering setup and add an increase duration gem.
seems solid. The build is starving for gem sockets though, so a lot of things will have to be considered here. Is Vaal Disc valuable considering the free, instant ES recovery that Spirit Offering provides? Hmmmm...

>level 1 Clarity somewhere
also possible, but gem socket starving still considered.

Thanks!

>Looking great otherwise, but fuck those chayula items are expensive.
:^) Can't wait for this to be the most expensive complete failure of my PoE life! Don't forget the lvl 4 Empower, lvl 21 Purity gems, probably going to invest lvl 21 SRS too.

Thanks!
>>
File: 1470302037002.jpg (74KB, 738x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470302037002.jpg
74KB, 738x458px
>there are literal shitbirds itt who repost things from lebbit and then wonder why everyone moved to the discord
>>
>>163345542
since breach started poeg has been nothing but reddit tier retardation , MUH ES IS UNFAIR! every fucking thread 80 posts
>>
>>163345526
>>163342913

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FleepQc/characters
This guy has been playing a golem version of this build for a while, if that helps.
>>
>>163345656
>esuck
>>
File: i haha no wow.png (599KB, 644x641px) Image search: [Google]
i haha no wow.png
599KB, 644x641px
>>163345791
>Purity of Elements in shield
h u e

but this could help a bit. Thx.

I should tally the total cost of this build plan, though. It is genuinely ridiculous.
>>
>>163345656
but es is op

Almost all endgame shit seems like "Lol if you have over 12k hp you don't die to 1shots"

and if you have enough HP you just ES leech with blade flurry doing 2 billion dps and leech and ignore mechanics making you actually invincible to anything that isn't like 16k damage
>>
>>163346076
And all of that for a summoner
>>
>>163346218
Alkaizer did perfectly fine with life
Last league a life build hit 100 first
>>
>>163346305
most people do fine with life based characters. people are just stupid and parrot whatever they read on reddit, people who don't understand the basic mechanics of the game mind you.
>>
>>163346305
>>163346387
lol
>>
can i get the shapers orb for something that i cant see on the atlas

i want to get the orb to shape strand but im scared if i run excavation without actually being able to see it, i will not get the completion bonus
>>
>>163346627
Yes you can.
>>
A sub 500 ES 5L Vaal Regalia or a Skin of the Loyal
>>
>>163347312
Skin of the Lords.
>>
>>163347368
Do I look like I have 10ex?
>>
File: 111.png (187KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
187KB, 480x320px
>>163347420
>poorfags
>>
I'm gonna play a spectre summoner and want to kill myself every time chris tells me to call my ISP!
>>
1-4max block duelist memes
5-9 cyclone memes
0 kill myself (not really haha)
>>
>>163347476
Sorry.
>>
>>163347940
bye (ahah just kidding!)
>>
>>163347943
Go with Skin of the Loyal because it is more fun and interesting than boring old yellow gear, though.
>>
is RT bladeflurry viable?
>>
File: Screenshot_9.jpg (38KB, 863x142px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.jpg
38KB, 863x142px
Take this warning from me:

Don't play fireball without a level 21 fireball + a level 3 empower on a 6link with doryani on level 95

its not viable. at all. its fucking garbage
>>
File: tumblr_lncg0yGO8a1qduqga.jpg (33KB, 491x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lncg0yGO8a1qduqga.jpg
33KB, 491x358px
>>163347998
>just kidding!
>>
>>163348073
115mil seems fine
>>
>>163348161
thats nothing, basically everyone else is doing like 200m+ AT THE LEAST
>>
>>163348161
but reddit says it's only viable if you reach 400 mil/h
>>
File: tfw.png (40KB, 428x66px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
40KB, 428x66px
>>163348073
dooooood u mite be playin wrong
>>
>Find Sunburst, Jaws of Agony, Coated Shrapnel and various other trap boosting jewels
>Thinking of making a crit bladefall shadow with poison added
Maybe if I find also a Cheap Construction
>>
>>163348403
what build?
>>
>>163348526
super secret elementalist build
>>
>>163348526
Glacial hammer
>>
>die and roll a new char
>wanderlust drop off oozeback
>fairgraves tricorne off mervail
>goldrim off breach in act 2

Clearly this characters survival was preordained by some higher power.
>>
>>163348964
just trade nigga
>>
>>163349269
>implying I have any C left after dumping it into retarded failed characters
>>
1-5 Gladiator
6-0 Champion
>>
>>163349390
sorry for your loss
>>
>>163349773
Why, is it shit? Perma-Fortify seems pretty neat desu
>>
1-9 CI Ranger Blade Flurry
0 aurabot with a sissy name
>>
>>163349898
>fortify instead of a legit ascendancy

:D
>>
Does the Berserker War Bringer passive work with war cries cast via trigger gems?
>>
>>163349954
>Bringing worthwhile arguments into the discussion

:D
>>
>>163350047
IIRC you can't trigger warcries. Only self cast.
>>
>>163349390
>>163349898
>>163349954
has anyone tried to use the new Perseverance belt in Champion build?
>>
>>163350119
Yea I just checked that. What a shame
>>
WHY DONT MY ITEMS SHOW UP ON POE TRADE AS IF IM ONLINE IS IT BECAUSE IM LOGGED INTO A DIFF CHARACTER?

it's been working all season but now it isn't. do i need to get a new url?
>>
What do you need to survive vaal cycloning breaches
>>
How much % of damage done leeched as mana does one need to sustain cyclone single-target?
>>
File: question.jpg (251KB, 1024x1364px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
251KB, 1024x1364px
So far I've played:
- LA Raider
- Flameblast Elementalist
- VaalSpark Inquisitor
And I'm bored as soon as I reach level 80, what's a fun build that will keep me playing until the end game?
>>
>>163350479
a single jewel with +2mana on hit
>>
>>163350087
woops i forgot :D you also get some movement speed and damage, which you wouldn't otherwise get in the duelist area! :D

but none of that matters when you have permanent fortify XD
>>
>>163350514
There is no such thing.
>>
>>163350514
Bladeflurry
Cyclone
Bladefall
>>
File: 1465169326522.gif (825KB, 637x496px) Image search: [Google]
1465169326522.gif
825KB, 637x496px
>>163350514
>fun
>>
>>163350591
seriously? I've been wasting a socket by having a blood magic gem in it and it's that simple to counter the cost?
>>
>>163350514
ED is fun because after grinding it out for 12 hours you sometimes fuck up your skill rotation. Other than that, all builds are boring desu.
>>
>>163350514
Cyclone is really fun and leveling is easy peasy from the get go.
>>
>>163350679
me on the left
>>
>>163350679
me on the right
>>
File: 1482272055823.jpg (597KB, 3384x3616px) Image search: [Google]
1482272055823.jpg
597KB, 3384x3616px
>>163350659
I've tried them before, clunky and unfun skills
>>163350769
Life based builds are automatically shit, can you even survive a Tul breach with that?
>>163350679
Get off me
>>163350727
Be honest, can you do with ES 6+mods vaaled T16 maps?
>>
>gather up an exalt or two
>chaos spam items until I'm broke for no reason
>repeat daily
I can't stop myself
>>
>>163350339
>Pay up goy
>>
>>163350929
>Life based builds are automatically shit, can you even survive a Tul breach with that?

there's things that would surprise your plebby ass
>>
is there a worse feeling than accidentally vendoring a decent unique
>>
>>163350929
I don't fucking know. But post more qts with chokers. We already hit the bump limit.
>>
File: 1471370857052.png (11KB, 425x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471370857052.png
11KB, 425x400px
>>163350514
SRS
>>
>>163350929
>can you even survive a Tul breach with that?
Easy with a Sapphire Flask and some life leech.
>>
>>163350929
Is that a boy?
>>
File: 1482278743184.jpg (348KB, 1262x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482278743184.jpg
348KB, 1262x1920px
>>163351270
>>163351149
Please do not bully me I'm asking for advice because I'm bored with all the builds I've made
>>163351197
Whatever you say
>>163351336
Yes
>>163351251
Summoners are clunky af
>>
>>163351149
i was going to respond to him and then i saw the es meme and ignored him.
>>
File: 1421420784268.png (429KB, 768x710px) Image search: [Google]
1421420784268.png
429KB, 768x710px
>>163351373
>Yes
>>
>>163351373
Post whole album
>>
>>163350929
surviving tul breaches with 3k hp and tabula rasa in maps here
>>
>>163350514
I had a lot of fun playing a viper striker to 88 last league. not "really" endgame but high enough for me, and higher than 80 anyway
>>
File: 2016-12-21_10-49-05.png (196KB, 1576x308px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-21_10-49-05.png
196KB, 1576x308px
poebabs?
>>
File: 1481663757802.gif (3MB, 315x242px) Image search: [Google]
1481663757802.gif
3MB, 315x242px
>>163348964
>They actually kill Oozeback
>>
File: giphy.gif (456KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
456KB, 600x573px
>>163351741
This. Onegai!
>>
>>163352197
>that game

10 gigs of nut busting goodness.
>>
Is there an official /vg/ global channel or IRC?
>>
>>163352180
>72 top FPS

lmao nice tree computer
>>
>>163352180
>maps with burning ground

make it stop ggg
>>
File: reddit police.jpg (862KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
reddit police.jpg
862KB, 1360x768px
WRAECLAST NEWS
THIS JUST IN;
REDDITORS DO NOT TURN IN A3 BUSTS, TRIES TO COVER IT UP
>>
File: Screenshot_11.jpg (106KB, 673x350px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.jpg
106KB, 673x350px
>brittle emperor drops
>sold 20seconds later
lamo
>>
>>163352554
what the fuck, i don't know whos more autistic , him for not turning it in, you for noticing it, or me for zooming in to check for myself.
>>
>>163352336
/global 5055
>>
Doomfletch prism crit inquisitor.

>drillneck with +1 arrow
>barrage with Pierce, ppad, wed, ele focus and increased crit strikes (or multi)

Or

>rare quiver with flat phys implicit and explicit, crit chance and multi
>barrage with increased crit strikes (or multi), ppad, wed, ele focus and fa

Which is better for single target damage? Keep in mind I have 0 pierce if im not using the gem
>>
>>163335864
it's just a 'more damage' not specifically 'more physical' so it affects things like added _____ damage to spells mods on your wand.

however, that multiplier isn't actually double dipping right now, people are just idiots who don't realize that blade vortex did a lot of damage last league and GGG buffed the damage so it still does a lot of damage.
>>
>tfw checking out prices at poe.trade while at work and find an awesome deal but won't be home for at least 4 hours
>>
>>163353291
i hope it's my 19ex ci chest anon
ill be waiting u
>>
>>163353405
>implying I have even have much wealth
>>
File: 1464845503685.jpg (74KB, 540x344px) Image search: [Google]
1464845503685.jpg
74KB, 540x344px
>trade macro stopped working
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (337KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
337KB, 640x360px
>>163350929
sssaaauuuceeee meeeeee
>>
If you have curse on hit corruption on gloves can you support it with gems like Enhance?
>>
>>163354261
No.
>>
>>163336041
>>163336407
what is point of hc if you play with no risk of dying
>>
>>163354261
Not really, it would be possible if it was "give you LV X Curse" but it's "Curse ennemies with LV X [curse name] on hit"

If the skill given by the item doesn't appear on your stats/skill bar it can't be supported
>>
File: snek.png (739KB, 1257x677px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
739KB, 1257x677px
almost 404 lads
hang in there soon we will be free
>>
>>163355790
W-what's the source on this?
>>
>>163355790
Sauce me up famfai
>>
>>163356591
>>163356437
http://i.imgur.com/IkLRJ19.jpg
>>
>>163357834
>posting links to an image on an image board
>>
>>163350769
can you post build for it
>>
File: 1478647068123.jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478647068123.jpg
49KB, 657x527px
>tfw can't find any bladeflurry builds except that liftingnerdbro one
>>
>>163358303
why do you need a build for it? it's pretty basic, bladeflurry linked to damage scaling supports.
i copy pasted a kinetic blast build i did 3 leagues ago to try it out, worse case i respec 10 points and go kb/barrage
Thread posts: 793
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.