[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: GOD CAN'T SAVE YOU.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GOD CAN'T SAVE YOU.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
It's Getting Harder to Find "Ded Thread" Jokes Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
http://divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: https://discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave: >>162278220
>>
contentless page 10 bump
>>
yet another contentless page 10 bump
>>
ded gaem?
>>
Got the game for free with my graphics card some months ago. Played to level 5 and uninstalled.

Bought season pass for black Friday and have just been playing survival since then.

I get that they fixed a lot of stuff recently, but the core game is just boring to me. Survival on the other hand is pretty great, I wish they'd build more on it.
>>
once again, contentless page 10 bump
>>
>>162407737
why is this thread so dead
>>
>>162412208
Because it's 6 AM in EU, and burgers don't bother keeping it alive.

page 10 bump
>>
File: 20161211004443_1.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161211004443_1.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>162416571
just did this for the first time. feels good
>>
>>162419034
That's actually really good! Hope the rolls were good.
>>
>Give game a second chance
>Go into Dark Zone with a bro
>Recruit two randos
>Having a good time
>2 hackers go apeshit on the server

Ded game for a reason.
>>
>>162422079
>unironically going in the DZ
It's like you were asking for it
>>
>>162419034
>be my 5th survival run
>solo
>1h 30m+
>5/6 survival cache at 12mins
>"yo I can do this, I can go 6 for 6"
>use all my medkits rushing last cache
>5 mins to extract
>don't know how to cheese hunter yet
>get buttfucked
>>
>>162421479
Got the last two pieces of Tactician I needed, rolled exactly to replace the stats of my old gear I already had. Great for PvE content. I need a Reclaimer set for PvP but that requires friends and having those isn't possible.

>>162424471
I got lucky in my run and found a chest piece that healed me 5% for all skill damage, and used my sentrygun + med station to stay alive when I otherwise should not have

also bolt actions make survival easy as shit
>>
>>162425119
>requires friends
Why need friends when you can play with /divg/
>>
>>162425119
Yeah last two runs I rolled 3 gold chests on each and all were a electronics, fucking sucked dick.

my best strat is
>preferably 10 mins or less in LZ, just b-line for DZ
>ignore landmarks and heli crash, don't use med/pills till you get 3/3 and find a 4th
>just pick up anything you see on way there, move through alleyways as there more loot in them
>when you are in zone that border the dz then optional, loot one underground place e.g. subway or find a non-landmark building with a water/soda active
>get first aid skill and turret (or what ever you prefer)
>get filter and advanced filter, get into dz with at least 45 mins left
>dodge all the bosses unless in a group
>go for subway in DZ 01/02, get all the tech and loot
>craft 1 gold gun (m44), 2/3 gold gear (holster, body, gloves) and some weapon mods
>fill up on caches and go extract in DZ02 carpark
>go near the indoor stairwell, cheese the hunter with m44 and turret.
enjoy loot
>>
File: 1462451592505.png (71KB, 576x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462451592505.png
71KB, 576x700px
>>162426710
>gold M44
Truly patrician taste
>>
>>162426710
>M44
>Not M60
I haven't felt the need to cheese hunters, but I haven't done solo survival.
I also don't think you should be trying to rush in and out. Survival is more for the gear than the experience, the only benefit really is if you get all survival caches for some chance at loot that you can't get in a lot of other places.
>>
>>162427932
I do get M60 as second if I've got enough spare parts but as solo you ain't got a chance in hell to pop your head out long enough to spray a boss down.

Did you mean to say survival is more for experience than the loot?
Well yeah like you said you only get chance at unique loot and the experience is fun but there literally nothing of worth in the LZ unless your looting a zone bordering the DZ, which is alright I don't mind spending couple mins there but there literally no difficult difference between where you start and end of the LZ so you may as well just start looting from there and get purples instead of fucking worthless greens that are almost not even worth deconing.
>>
>>162428605
Yeah I said it backwards.
And I agree, I also like rushing the DZ for the same reason. But every time me or my group gets fucked by getting in over our heads, so I try to take it a little slow. You have more than enough time to do so, anyway.
>>
How the fuck do I use alpha bridge build? it's so shitty? >:(

Did I fall for the meme?
>>
>>162429972
Get a FAMAS and an M4 variant, with 6 different good talents on them (Brutal, the FAMAS unique one, the elite damage one, the armor damage one, and two others. I don't know, I don't use Aphabridge)
>>
>>162429972
I use either an Lvoa or a lightweight m4 with the famas as the 2nd weapon. Don't touch or mod the famas because it's only good for the unique talent. Must have talents are destructive, responsive, and competent for best burst pvp dmg mixed with Barrett's chest piece
>>
>>162430470
Also to add on to this you can also use ferocious or skilled in the 3rd slot for pve
>>
>>162424471
>call in for extract
>run to another extraction zone
>call in for extraction again
>>
Thinking about getting this game, however i'm not sure if I can run it on my shitty laptop. How many bros play on piss poor laptops? Not laptops that are last gen or incredibly shitty, just laptops that are average at best.

Keep in mind, I can play MGS V with no issues as well as various other games.
>>
>>162434034
Never really heard of anyone running into performance issues and there a fair amount of graphic options but nobody really mentioned playing on a shittop, can always try systemreqlab before buying.
>>
>>162435108
See that's the thing. When I do systemreqlab it really isn't accurate.

It says my laptop won't run "Metal Gear Solid V" but I had no issues running it. And smoothly too. The same goes for various other games it said i'd have an issue running. The only ones I weren't able to run were Fallout 4 and Grand Theft Auto 5, because those really do require a lot.

I was just wondering if i'd be able to push it on the lowest setting possible considering it doesn't really boast it's draw distance.
>>
>>162435338
A friend of mine bought it during the sales and he couldn't run it so he refunded it. You can refund the game if you buy it from Steam.

You should check that out how it works.
>>
>>162435552
Any idea what his specs were?
>>
>>162436238
no idea, just know he uses a shitty old laptop

but he plays gta5
>>
>>162436418
That's very interesting. Thank you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.