[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planetside 2 general /ps2g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 764
Thread images: 120

File: noh.png (7KB, 434x190px) Image search: [Google]
noh.png
7KB, 434x190px
>What is this game?
http://pastebin.com/baxwRMDg
>How do I play?
http://pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD
>How do I play? (advanced)
http://pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
http://pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
http://pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some anon made
http://i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Last thread
>>161860912
>>
what faction is objectively the best
>>
>>162226310
Definitely not TR
>>
>>162226310
Definitely NC
>>
>>162226310
NC

TR is underpowered; ergo cannot be the best
VS are fags
>>
Any cobaltfag know Sightilicious? Anyone know his sensitivity/360 cm? If you get farmed by him, ask for this anon plz. thx onii-senpaitachi
>>
>>162228362
I'm a cobad and i've never heard of him, or should I say, you.

Fuck off.
>>
>decide to try planetside 2
>this general is dead
>cancel the client download at 90%

well that's disappointing. this looked so promising
>>
>>162233482
Is this general necessary to play the game?
>>
>>162233541
that's pasta famalam
>>
Error. No text entered
>>
File: wrelisafaggot.png (30KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wrelisafaggot.png
30KB, 200x200px
>>
File: 1479414249541.png (862KB, 829x888px) Image search: [Google]
1479414249541.png
862KB, 829x888px
>>162226310
>>
can't wait to see what genius plans Werl comes up with next :)

We're lucky to have such an in-tune with the player-base """youtuber""" leading this game!
>>
File: Maximum Comfy.png (2MB, 1371x877px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Comfy.png
2MB, 1371x877px
Higgles
I know we haven't talked in a while and you can't actually give me this but I have a Christmas wish

pls give NC MAX solid fuel launch system
>>
File: isofbalanse.png (106KB, 318x214px) Image search: [Google]
isofbalanse.png
106KB, 318x214px
>>162238823
golly gee, I, werl, will mak planitded 2 balanse agin
>>
Spoilers work here right
>>
File: 2 fucking knives.png (555KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
2 fucking knives.png
555KB, 611x625px
4u
>>
>>162243723
how would the three factions weaponize giant alien spiders
>>
>>162240454
ty werl

>>162243814
rated
>>
d
>>
e
>>
e
>>
e
>>
e
>>
e
>>
e
>>
>>162243814
>open up /pol/ in the next tab
>whole 2 threads already going about it
meme of the year
>>
>>162253089
2016 is the meme
>>
>implyign we aren't the mene

The memes are within us.
>>
>>162226310
NC has the nicest guys :D
>>
>>162253975
some of the girls are okay too
>>
>>162253907
oh gosh, am i a mene?? :DD
>>
>>162254035
no
>>
So I finally figured out where all the actual money comes from in this game.

It's not from cheater-whales

It's from brand new players who get sucked into the game and actually like it, but think their guns suck and want to skip the grind to 'upgrade' to something better, and end up spending $200 before they know what they've done.

The game has a constant churn of new players doing this over and over and over - that's how they make money and keep the lights on. It's not from salty vets buying the odd cosmetic, camo, or bundle.

That's why they're adding a bunch more guns to the game. People literally just whip out their credit card and buy all the fucking guns, and more guns in the line-up = more profits.
After they finish adding the current bunch of NS guns, they're probably going to add a few more guns just because
>>
File: you-dont-say[1].jpg (27KB, 758x429px) Image search: [Google]
you-dont-say[1].jpg
27KB, 758x429px
>>162254213
>>
>>162254213
rly mks u thik
>>
>>162254418
was that you spamming that on /pol/ ten minutes ago?
>>
>>162254084
;_;
>>
I'm a salty vet who spends a ridiculous amount of cash on this game actually.

Played solidly through the lifetime of PS1, Started PS2 in beta phase 2 and been playing solidly since. I buy the bundles, I buy gold weapons sometimes, I buy helmets and camos and decals and horns and all sorts of bullshit.

Am I a salty whale?
>>
>>162254635
aren't all whales salty? i dont know of any freshwater whales)))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>162254723
chuckled
>>
File: 1461174154209.jpg (16KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1461174154209.jpg
16KB, 251x249px
>>162256009
>>
>>162253975
>NC has the nicest guys :D

And girls :3
>>
>>162256271
>>162254025
>repeatedly rebuffs my sexual advances
>nice

MGOTW was right about u sluts
>>
>>162256467
okay I'll be honest I only know 4 girls in NC and 3 of them I basically don't know a damn thing about and have only casually talked to them in passing

the third is a friend of mine from another game who I invited to play planetside and she's awesome

I don't think planetside's the best place to pick up chicks though. Have you tried a library?
>>
>>162257061
ive tried ur mums place n it works evrytime lol
>>
>>162257256
b-but I live there
>>
File: 1458944089125.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1458944089125.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>162257061
>Have you tried
no
>>
I don't get the point of the "ravenous" weapons, what's special about them?

They just look like the normal weapon with a basic green/black skin applied, why would anyone pay smeds for that? Is there anything special about them?

Most of the Silver/Gold/Platinum weapons in the game are compatible with in-game skins, if you apply one over the top it will replace most of the metal look but still leave some gold/silver highlights which can look really nice, these ravenous weapons can't have skins applied to them so they just look shit at all times.

Someone explain this to me please.
>>
>>162258186
lol
>>
The Ravenous weapons are getting their own directive tree, with their own Cross-class reward at the end of it.

So if the Ravenous weapons are holiday only deals then anyone who doesn't buy them will be locked out of that directive.

Sweet, buy them now unless you want to be locked out of content.
>>
>>162254213
but are they gonna add new vehicles

>inb4 sunderer
how does in-game cosmetic studios babble works?
how much money does it net?
>inb4 free
Can I make an IFV looking sundy, instead of the Skullbus, say move the terminal port to the back where the door is supposed to be?
>>
>>162260172
You can make a sundae look a bit like the vehicle in your picture but not for free and you can't move the terminal.

It has a cosmetic that looks like the front there though.
>>
My menetracker doesn't work anymore, hasn't for days.

The overlay displays but it doesn't track any incoming or outgoing memes or vmemes.

DBG broke the API?
>>
>>162260435
I was talking more like how to submit my own design, but yes I noticed they are all applique on the existing models

New vehicle
>Name
Benin :-D
>Appearance
somewhat sleek, angled, 8 wheeled with standard harasser/flash/sunderded tires. Wide flat top
>Seats
1 driver
1 gunner
4 passengers
(it's a valkyrie ground mirror)
>Armament
starts with M20 basilisk on top
can fit all harasser weapons + C75 turret :---D
mans in the back get portholes, so they can stick their guns and fire at ze enemy :DD
they sit 2 per side like a valkyrie
>>
>>162261691
menes r b& now
>>
>>162264786
the idea is to follow the philosophy behind infantry fighting vehicles: a tank slash infatry transport for those situations where you can't spare infantry transports AND tanks. So
>Cost
a sunderer is 200
a lightning 350
an empire specific MBT is 450

I'd say cost 400, slightly above the lightning and double the tsundere, but below the combination of 1+1.

It'd be the vehicle you would bring for small squad gameplay, ghostcapping without calling in the whole server faction :---D

Armed enough enough to kill a vehicle you encounter, ie a deployed sundy, and able to carry mans but without the SMA mechanic but for your squad.

>Armor
3000 HP and tank resists (like a lightning) or
3000 HP and sunderer resists

wrel :-----D I'm gonna get ur job
>>
>>162265442
oh
>>
I just threw a used teabag into my toilet from the doorway, it ripped apart mid-air spraying wet tea-leaves all over the floor and when the main body of what remained landed in the bowl, a splash of water flung itself out, sailed back across the room and landed on my foot.

I think i'll kill myself later tonight.
>>
>>162268105
k... keep me posted
>>
>>162261691
it works fine for me
>>
>werl is now nerfing shotguns, because shotguns are sooo fucking OP and will give you 10+ kdr
>meanwhile boltshitting guns that have average kdr 3 times that of LMG's are fine and infilshits are getting buffs every patch
>>
D
>>
https://youtu.be/0t25iYgwz18?t=54s

))
>>
>>162273257
>shoots ankle

HEADSHOT
>>
>>162274308
is of skill ))
>>
>>162273257
>enlarged head hitboxes
>still manages to miss shots

HOW
FUCKING
BAD
CAN
YOU
BE
>>
/yell maxes are so overpowered. they just mow down everything and nobody can do anything about them. if youve only ever played planetside youd never know they were overpowered because even in a 1v1 you have no chance of winning
>>
/yell benin;DDD
>>
/orders ged in de galagsy we benin boissss :-DDDDD
>>
/yell AIM BETTER
>>
v6
>>
>that guy who wont stop yelling 'CUM FOR ME' over prox
>>
>>162280297
>v6

BACK TO THE SPAWN TUBE, INSECT!
>>
v8
>>
>make a macro that spams v1 every time you m1
>>
>>162281781
thanks!
>>
>>162281781
>Not using a macro that presses honk every six seconds
>>
>>162271181
Pretty sure they're getting buffs every patch because it's what the majority of new players play

wrel isn't making changes based on what improves gameplay, he's making changes based on what keeps players coming to the game or attracts more players.
>>
>>162273257
This is how most of the ps2 pros play
>>
>>162282564
t. shitter
>>
Hitbox modifications aren't in common use but radarhack is. It is fucking ubiquitous.

Problem is, once you know this, you begin to doubt everything.

That guy who came around the corner already pointed at your head, despite the fact that you were not at default level compared to him. Had someone spotted you? Were you in a dildar you didn't know about? Did you just get meme'd on by a god or were they actually using radarhack which lets you know everything anyway?

It happens a lot because radar is undetectable so people often use it on its own. Just go look for videos on youtube, there's plenty considering the low population of the game.
>>
File: tumblr_o0i6cly9bg1u0vd4co1_1280.jpg (473KB, 1280x1792px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0i6cly9bg1u0vd4co1_1280.jpg
473KB, 1280x1792px
>>162285098
Happens a ton. I started running with sensor shield 4 and it STILL happens.

>Flanking along a path, no enemies or shooting having taken place here for the past 30 seconds at least
>As soon as I'm 5 steps out of cover some guy pops out and headshots me before I can even stop and aim at him

So I've started changing my behaviour to bait first, being prepared to run back into cover immediately after faking a move forward to test.

There's also some players who seem to always magically know where you are, and it's most noticeable when I've got one of these players on the run/cornered and spotted so I can see the direction he's looking. If I feint in one direction and go the other - they ignore the feint and know which side of whatever cover I'm going to come from.

Oh but wait there's no cheaters in this game and I'm just 0.5 kdr shitter
>>
>>162286543
aim better
>>
File: 1474379157485.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474379157485.png
3KB, 448x357px
>my dear friend is tying to set me on a blind date with his coworker for some reason
>apparently she's smart, funny, has a good job, same social status as me etc.
>saw one picture and she's qt, slender with a nice gap, fit body and child bearing hips

y/n? never been on a blind date
>>
>>162287116
yeah but what empire does she play
>>
>>162287116
better than most dating methods t b h
>>
>>162287529
>better than most dating methods t b h

really? I've never tried that, it kinda feels awkward. I can talk and all but still. First few weeks of a relationship are weird even if you knew someone before.

>>162287293
I don't think anyone but us plays this shit game
>>
>Play for years
>None of my IRL friends play it
>Finally convince one to play
>Tell him my server
>Tell him which empire my main is on so that both our mains may play together
>He makes a vanu
>Refuses to make NC
>Tells me if we want to play together I should just play VS like him

I feel utterly betrayed
>>
>>162288040
Why would you play a game that you think is shit?

I love planetside 2, it has problems but I like it and it's fun to play, so I keep playing it. If you hate the game, stop playing. It doesn't make sense to play something you don't have any fun with and hate.
>>
>>162288324
>Why would you play a game that you think is shit?

To win the war? Duhhh
>>
I can't wait for the kazoo horn to become available :3
>>
>>162286543
t: 0.3 kdr
>>
Why does Pepsi MAX with scotch feels so good?
>>
guys?
>>
>>162295341
what?
>>
>>162295419
just checking on you :3
>>
>>162295602
Jeez mom, i'm talking with my friends on skype..
>>
>>162295680
suck his dick
>>
>>162295808
MOOOOOM GET OUT OF MY ROOM ALREADY WE'RE NOT BOYFRIENDS
>>
>>162295680
Skype?! I've read on the internet that Skype is owned by Satan himself!

Btw. eat this cookie. You don't want to eat it?
Why?! Just eat it. It's a good cookie. Your father ate it. Just eat it pls.
What?! you don't want to eat it?! Why?! WHY DONT YOU WANT TO EAT THIS COOKIE. It's a good cookie.

I'm on my own since i was 18 and my mom still does this.
>>
>>162296225
You have to SELL the cookie

>Anon, this cookie is fucking delicious
>One of the best cookies I've ever eaten
>It was made by a professional chef, too. That's how you know it's a high quality cookie.
>You're going to fucking love this cookie
>Here, take a bite

Cookie is oatmeal raisin
>>
File: absolutelybetelgeuse.jpg (467KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelybetelgeuse.jpg
467KB, 640x640px
>>
mr. bigstuff

who do u think u r mr bigstuff
>>
>>162296526
Thank god i'm not a salesman.

Quality assurance in a medical business goes mostly like that:

a) Big corporations:

1) *doing a full equipment check* - Your X-ray is broken - it makes people retarded.
Corporations : What?!! *calls certified dealer*
*2 days later* - everthing's fixed, come back and check it again.
B-but it's 500km... Who cares come back and check it OR ELSE (lawyers and company contract etc)

b) Public hospitals

1) * Your CT unit is irradiating people with over 45% more radiation than it shows on a prediction screen*
2) Dude wat?! See this guy? His bowels are in that jar next to your face, haha lmao(i have the photo but im not gonna post it).

c) Private small time medical business

1) what?! X-ray tube needs replacement?!?! it does work like it should!!!FUCK OFF dude, im not paying nasdhbjnasbjhdahijdkaudkjaskdjajksdakjaklj
>>
>>162288283
fug his bp in real life ;DD
>>
>>162300208
Oh I have in the past, don't worry.
>>
>>162299084
It's pretty easy, actually

You basically say the product is the best thing ever, god's gift to mankind. There is never anything wrong with it, and it does more than you actually want it to do and that's a good thing. Anything bad about the product is actually a good thing.

Then you tell them they want it and they're going to fucking love it.

There will be this little voice in your head that says, "But wait, you can't actually prove anything you're saying about this, you're basically spewing bullshit non-stop nobody's retarded enough to actually listen to this crap" but the fact is, people are retards and don't care. They want someone to make decisions for them, and they're willing to pay you for the service of making that decision for them. Especially women. Women love this stuff and eat it all up without a second thought. It never ever occurs to a woman that you might actually be lying to them.

The hardest customers to sell anything to are white men. A lot of white guys are smart enough to see through obvious bullshit and you need to be a little more sophisticated if you want to manipulate them, but usually you're just better off being completely straightforward / honest.

For nigs/poos/spics you just need to assuage their insecurities and inferiority complex. They go mad for status symbols that they think will help them get pussy, especially white pussy. So just sell them on that. "Dude, these nike shoes will get you some mad fucking white pussy"

Don't deal with jews. Jews will jew you unless you're also a jew, and in that case they only probably won't jew you, but they still might do it. Jews are trouble and should be avoided at all costs. Don't try to sell or buy to or from a jew.

The lesson to learn from all this is never have a woman in charge of buying shit for your company or household. White men are good at cutting through bullshit. And jews will jew you. Every. Time.
>>
File: 1458182160781.jpg (76KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1458182160781.jpg
76KB, 444x467px
>>162301949
>Don't deal with jews. Jews will jew you unless you're also a jew, and in that case they only probably won't jew you, but they still might do it. Jews are trouble and should be avoided at all costs. Don't try to sell or buy to or from a jew.
>>
boy bucci ;DD
>>
the only reason salty vet mlg pros hate shotguns is because these weapons require skill you can't download in order to use them effectively. An mlg pro can blindly click "heads" with his hitbox hacks, but then he sees some shitter through the wall, about to come around a corner and he gets ready to sloppily headshot the guy's kneecaps or elbow or wherever his aim accidentally goes, but suddenly his face gets raped by a shotgun.

"Fucking no skill piece of shit using overpowered weapons!" screams the salty mlg pro. "I didn't even have time to fucking toggle or switch to my medkit that's fucking retarded"

Not ten minutes later the mlg pro is on reddit:

>You get a lot of mad tryhard low ranks targeting skilled people with shotguns because they know their opponent won't be able to do anything provided they get close (which they often do).
>It encourages low ranks to use cheese instead of get better.

Quickly followed by a 4chan post:
>t: 0.3 kdr

Which might be repeated 3 or 4 times to make it seem like other people agree with him.

This is the slice of life of an mlg pro.
>>
>>162306782
I like this.
>>
>>162306782
t: 0.2kdr
>>
>>162287116
Sounds good t b h f a m

Do it. So long as she isn't a dickgirl Vanu you'll probably be good.

>>162288040
Honestly, it probably is a better method than most. You don't have a friendship or friendship group to fuck up if it goes wrong, you're not drunk at time of meeting, etc.

>>162288283
benis ibn angus :DD
>>
>>162288040
First, figure out what you want

Do you want a wife? Well, you need to look for wife material

Think you'll find wife material in a bar?
Wrong!
That's a bar slut. She'll go drinking at the bar alone or with friends whenever she's mad at you and she'll fuck some random bar chad.

>Have you tried a library?
Bingo! There's your wife material. She reads books, probably sex novels, so she's going to be awkward, chaste, AND kinky.

But if you just want to fuck someone for the night, a bar slut will do unless you got a fetish for ruining pure library girls
>>
>Four hours after you last played menetracker whirrs to life and updates with a huge list of green

Muh benin!
>>
post some planetside healsluts I need fap material

no kdr sprees healing only it's my fetish
>>
>>162308041
Eyy bby I got dat max rank AE medical applicator rite here, das rite.
>>
File: 1459354695151.jpg (525KB, 899x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1459354695151.jpg
525KB, 899x1367px
>>162308041
please state the nature of your medical emergency

oh, you need SEXUAL healing? tee hee~ :3c
>>
Does anyone want an assload of midis for no reason?

https://mega.nz/#!egJS3SoL!bklLcF0akrvj5W1oaCnrvHIZ0GJtkrxO-ypyV92me0U

it's like 4 hours worth
>>
>>162308775
is it weeb shit?
>>
File: 1461662230001.jpg (61KB, 552x655px) Image search: [Google]
1461662230001.jpg
61KB, 552x655px
Sunderer, Rear

"MR12 Siegebreaker", "The Siegebreaker shares the anti-armor potential similar to the MR11 Gatekeeper, but makes use of a burst-style firing mode which concentrates its damage over distance. TR use only."

FINALLY! The buff we so desperately need!

THANK YOU WREL!

He's also giving empire specific AV weapons to the ANT. I think harassers just became obsolete.

Also, Galaxies get hyena's for the top and rear, and pelters (lol) for the side weapons.

Is this patch a fucking joke.

What the fuck.
>>
>>162310823
Where are you pulling that nonsense from? It had already been mentioned that the ANT will not be getting access to the ES AV weapons.

Having said that though, as awful as it is I'd love to get a mjolnir on my ANT, just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>162310984
le reddits

>https://www.reddit.com/r/DBGpatchnotes/comments/5hhkfm/ps2pts_20161209_unofficial_patch_notes_ava_armors/
>>
>>162311256
Use archive.is next time plz
>>
Not enough.
We need the Benin IFV.
Wrel pls.
You could make it a NS export series
At this point it doesn't look so much of a joke
>>
"AF-V1 Paladin", "The Paladin rail weapon accelerates tungsten slugs to incredible speeds, after a short charge-up, decimating long range vehicles with ease. NC use only."
using the old Vanguard Railgun Turret model and FX

Wat

That model is far too big to put on an AMS
>>
>>162244240
NC would breed them and stick c4 to their backs and air drop them onto enemy encampments to seek out shade under vehicles but unfortunately they trained them with their own vehicles so they go for Vanguards mostly.

TR would have them sedated and strapped to machines so they could use their silk like trap lines on roads to snag enemy wheels or between canyons to catch small aircraft.

VS would genetically engineer them to be able to ride them and strap plasma cannons to their backs so they can shoot you from walls and ceilings. Their saddles would include an anal securing device for improved hold and pleasure.
>>
File: planetside_vehicle_concept.png (40KB, 665x335px) Image search: [Google]
planetside_vehicle_concept.png
40KB, 665x335px
An artistic rendition of the new vehicle
>>
>i'm running my usual Lightning patrol around base, trying to catch the enemy spawn point
>spot him under the designated shelter, rear facing outside, ram a full clip into it, critical damages
>he jumps in its rear BigBenis-69 AV turret and 1-2hits my lightning
ebin
thanks wrel :DDD
>>
>>162314839
np hobe u enjoy :-DDD remember to lige &suscribe :DD

t; werl
>>
>>162315171
hi I'm welr

hi have small benis so I have to compensate with big. manly. assault rifles

oh noes, I can't run towards that tahnk facing me and headhsot 360noscope him like in CS:GO :((((

time to nerf it :----D thanks are no skill

blanedsite is now for skilled infantry players only
t. 0,9 kdr
>>
>>162316221
damn, well ok if u think its the best thing 2 do D-:

thank u btw, for making planetside great again
>>
File: I_was_dead_the_whole_time.png (8KB, 260x290px) Image search: [Google]
I_was_dead_the_whole_time.png
8KB, 260x290px
I was just minding my own business making a little base in the middle of nowhere when out of the blue arrives a TR rape-train consisting of two sundies, three mossies and a lightning.

A guy hopped out and instantly blew me away with his shotgun and then proceeded to get farmed by my single AI turret. I never bothered respawning, the turrets pecked away at them and then when they finally blew the hive it killed a bunch of them AGAIN and their vehicles.

I couldn't help but laugh.
>>
If the sundae and the ANT get these specialist AV weapons then what's the point of the lightning anymore?

I know for a fact that my ANT with an Enforcer on the top is going to make many lightnings cry, considering I have more health and cost half as much.
>>
>>162317634
>what's the point of the lightning anymore?
the lightning was a cavalry tank, fast to move and reposition but made of paper

since from now on whenever you make contact with a vehicle it will rape you, it's just a training pony until you get an AV turret on your ANT and the fancy Cortium gimmick of your choice.
>>
>>162317634
There will be no point.

I can tell you as a fact, I will never step foot inside a harasser again if this goes through.

A vehicle with the mobility and fire-power of a harasser, that can go invisible (or temporarily invincible, take your pick), that also has the tankyness of a sunderer, and can also magic out deci-heavy passengers if needed

Also, can build lego-turrets on a whim when a decent turret farm is located.

What the fuck is wrong with Werl.
>>
>Rolls up in ANT
AYYYYYYY YOOOOOOOOO
>Hisses through teeth
SOOOOOOOOOOO
>Farms infantry
SOO YOOO SAYIN'.....
>Provides Scout Radar coverage
YOOO SAYING WEZ SUM
>Builds a base
>YOO SAYIN WEZ SUM SORTA
>Farms more infantry
SUM SORTA
>Races around at high speed while invisible
SUM SORTA...
>Blows away a handful of lightnings
YOOOO SAYIN WEZ SUM SORTA
>Licks lips
AYYYYYYYY
>Drops off three decimeme HA
SO YOU SAYIN WE...
>Boosts through the sky like a building-sized rocket
WE SOME SORTA
>Builds Elysium tube
KANGZ?!
>>
File: screenshot_20161210-05-55-43.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161210-05-55-43.png
2MB, 1360x768px
Merri chrism-ass :----D

(yes it 1hko's sundies)
>>
>>162309215
There's probably one or two weeb songs in there someplace
>>
Post pics of NC sunderer with tank guns on top

praise werl making tanks obsolete
>>
File: screenshot_20161210-06-34-26.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161210-06-34-26.png
1MB, 1360x768px
Santa's sleigh is comblede now :----D
(the trick is ramming it straight face onto the sundy)
>tfw I have C4 on my heavy
OH OH OH :----D I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING FROM NOW ON
>>
So let me get this straight...

They're taking the unused NC Railgun turret, the one people pleaded with SoE to be able to earn for years, and they're putting it on the fucking sundy?

And they're giving the ANT ES AV choices?

Jesus fucking christ, it's open season on any lightnings or harrassers now, this is going to be a disaster.

The ANT has got to be nerfed, it's too powerful as it stands.
>>
File: screenshot_20161210-06-44-19.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161210-06-44-19.png
1MB, 1360x768px
it worgs :DDDD
>>
Man how do you people even still play this game
>>
>>162326107
I dunno
>>
gas the vanu race war now
>>
>>162330021
>83000 certs
>>
>>162330242
you start with 100k certs on PTS
>>
tfw no autism medal for 1160 harasser roadkills
>>
>>162330021
post NC sunderer with tank turret

I want to see if it looks really lame or really cool
>>
>>162257061
>girls
>awesome at video games

its a guy sorry to burst your bubble but you sound new

even if it was a girl you're probably whiteknighting to make her look better
>>
>>162257061
What server?
>>
>>162331864
koumeee is pretty good at videogames and shes a girl
>>
File: screenshot_20161210-04-05-37.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161210-04-05-37.png
2MB, 1360x768px
;)
>>
wrel guve me a ns11p code please
>>
>>162332889
emerald
>>
>>162333040
or you're so thirsty that you'll believe anything
>>
that feel when subhumans on your server
>>
>>162333751
Names?
>>
>>162276084
killing maxes is my fetish

t. LA
>>
>for the new sunderer meme-guns VS and NC get a pre-nerf Gatekeeper style spam use "point and click at extreme range and get damage" and TR get a Vulcan-damage tier thing

ebin, sunderers replace tanks for vehicle killing :DD no more pesky lightnings :DDD

thank u werl
>>
File: ETcuYbk.gif (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ETcuYbk.gif
60KB, 400x400px
guise i juts had bestedst idea: GOLOSSUS TAKNS :-DDD
gal hp, lockdowm sheild and magboosyt all mixed togwther, two main takn cannons (each like an lightnign's), two top guns, ads can carry threw passengeres

what u think??
>>
File: screenshot_20161210-13-40-19.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161210-13-40-19.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>162338682
you ab cobing me DDD::
>>162313597
>>162264786
>>162266041
speaking of which

WERL

where is my fucking turret REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>162286543
it could also be because sensor shield gets randomly broken and then fixed so much that I have no idea what its current state is
>>
File: screenshot_20161210-14-05-14.png (3MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161210-14-05-14.png
3MB, 1360x768px
The Sundererd Fighting vehicle *sniffs*
It's equipped with a (not so) rapid fire cannon
and a kobalt .50 BMG

it bring our droops o the battlefield safely in the best new congolomerate tehnology has to offer

>no turret
It was going to be so beautiful ... ;_;
>>
>>162310984
ANT now gets Enforcer, Saron & Gatekeepers.
>>
>>162341415
>render quality: potato%
>on pts
y tho
>>
>>162340667
this shit better use AP resist type
because HMG 60/440 would be an absolute tickle gun
>>
>>162342685
it has a charge up mechanic but yeah it's a tickle gun

one shots MAXes though
>>
>>162342985
max ohk will obviously get removed
tickle factor will probably stay
praise werl
>>
File: luni the wagecuck.jpg (485KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
luni the wagecuck.jpg
485KB, 968x1296px
Guess who I found today
>>
Dead game?
>>
File: 1474049439003.jpg (207KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1474049439003.jpg
207KB, 627x749px
that feel when you're driving AV harasser and memetracker is bullying you because your gunner is getting all the kills, and you're just dying a lot of times consecutively
>>
>>162347727
>jihadi ANT for the lols
>mision suxess :DD
>it counts one death (the vehicle)
>>
>You destroy an enemy vehicle
>menetrack marks it as a suicide against you

>You destroy an enemy base turet
>menetrack marks it as a suicide against you

I'M NC HOW CAN I HAVE FUCKING SUICIDED A MAGRIDER, IT WAS NOT MINE
>>
infantry is the only specialty requires of skill)))) trackers

tankes are gun be remoev from gaem

t. wrel
>>
>board games night with friends tonight
>suddenly get fever and have to cancel
>oh maybe i'll play PS2 then
>so weak that i can barely move my mouse

Guess i'll stay in bed and shitpost from my laptop
>>
>>162353091
just pull a mozzie
>>
>>162353287
no, with fever it would be even more underpowered
>>
time 4 lunch :D
>>
>>162355124
Don't eat too many benin!
>>
>>162355484
how many benin is too much? I have benin sandwiches
>>
>>162345367
G L A S G O W
L
A
S
G
O
W
>>
>my fever is getting worse

MEDIG xDDD
>>
>>162358567
Omg I wonder if anyone has died from the PlanetSide
>>
>>162358664
Smedley
>>
Press F for Smed
Press F for Higgs
Press F for Maggs
Smash your computer for T-ray
>>
>>162358930
T ray wasn't really that bad desu. Higby was a hack, he stole half the money PS2 made and run away to become a muslim.

Maggie was qt, but she was bad at this game, Smedley was a pathetic liar with brain problems.
>>
>>162358930
tfw maggie will never, EVER sit on your face
>>
>>162323114
>Italian language client
Tell me, are the voices when people spot each other the same across all three factions? It's one of the reasons I stopped using the German language client, for everyone sounded the same unless they were using the really loud voice packs (TR redneck, NC Arnold, VS whatever the fuck that robot voice is)
>>
So the next patch is going to completely kill MBTs since everyone will run ants/sundys right?
>>
>>162361147
>run ants/sundys right?

why
>>
>>162361186
MBT secondaries are going to be given to those vehilces
>>
>>162361326
Vulcan sunderers? are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>162361186
>>162361865
>>162361326
Its "modified" versions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j8WizxBvyY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>162362303
>Siegebreaker

more like Spawncamper
>>
>>162362303
>TR gatekeeper mod has 3 times the DPS of NC one

UNDERPOWERED
>>
>>162362753
>Mfw you're not memeing and the siegebreaker actually has by far the superior DPS by an order of magnitude

wow, great addition to the game Wrel, G-Fuckin-G.
>>
>>162364198
It's just following a TR trait of neverending magazines, double DPS, no recoil, no COF and high velocity
>>
>big TR vs NC fight
>some random BR 5 VS kills me

everytime
>>
File: end white genocide meow.jpg (122KB, 960x767px) Image search: [Google]
end white genocide meow.jpg
122KB, 960x767px
Odin was right
The statue of Thor is in Antarctica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc1I70seg6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFYVcz7h3o0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoWYcpy9hrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ALY_mvAVsU

WE SING TO THE WIND
THE LEGEND OF THE KING
TO SPREAD OUR HEART
TO THE KINGDOM OF DUST
WHERE HEROES ARE LOST
WHERE NOW REIGNS THE
S H A D O W L O R D
DARGOR
A
R
G
O
R
>>
File: DEATH VALLEY.jpg (251KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
DEATH VALLEY.jpg
251KB, 880x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5m0Z-kkYHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTOwMeimSl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc
>>
>>162360364
"spotted X" is the same
empire voiceover (ie bonus checks) are different VAs
>>
File: topkekm8s.png (729KB, 1435x831px) Image search: [Google]
topkekm8s.png
729KB, 1435x831px
https://youtu.be/xISauRJrQjg
>>
>Werl is actually giving ES AV to Sundys and ANTs
>he is actually giving pods and Hyenas to Gals
the madman, why does he hate tanks so much?
>>
>>162368914
because bolt drivers can't kill them
>>
>NC AV option is a peashooter
>TR AV fucking annihilates stuff
>People asking for NC version to get nerfed and TR version to get buffed because the GATEKEEPER sucks

what fucking world do these people live in
>>
>>162369612
a good one
one that says FUCK YOU to the NC
>>
File: _500_600_80_X9nhSq.jpg (17KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
_500_600_80_X9nhSq.jpg
17KB, 500x291px
Are there any freebies this month?
>>
>>162369612
One where development direction is entirely geared to trapping new players for long enough to get them to spend money, once they have spent they can leave, the team no longer cares.

Us who have been around since always are legitimately not the target audience of the game so actual balance isn't a problem.

It doesn't matter if something is super overpowered if that thing makes more money than it pushes away.
>>
>>162369612
>>162370123
NC's faction trait is high damage, which by definition means being overpowered.

NC = overpowered

My logic is unassailable.
>>
>>162362303
unless these secondaries are literally meant to kill sunderer armor faster like the normal saron/enforcer do, i dont see how the fuck you would ever run a 2/2 MBT for AV post patch when you could just do 4/12 sundie with 2 heavy or MAX passengers
>>
>engage a group of snipers
>die
>1x,1x, no scope at all
such skill)))) very aim
>>
I would simply rather not play than play on hossin.
>>
>looks like i have bronchitis

medig do your fuggin job xDDD
>>
>>162372740
Just go die somewhere. Nobody will miss you.
>>
>>162372740
aim better
>>
>airshitter
>airshitter
>airshitter
>infiltrator
>airshitter
>infiltrator
>galaxy drop on sundies :---D ground level, still can tank all rpgs we fire at it
>>
>>162372948
what a rude post :(
>>
Hey don't worry guys you don't have to endure this torture longer than you already have. You see, Dust514 is being reworked for the PC, no, it's not going to be the same Dust, it's actually going to be what the devs wanted in the first place: EVE mechanics in an FPS.
>>
>>162376836
I commented in a thread about this that CCP should look to planetside 2 for ideas on gun mechanics and got downvoted to hell.

It'll probably suck.
>>
>>162376836
>EVE

Isnt that some boring ass game for neckbeards?
>>
>>162372690
>how to spot a tankbabbie
you need to learn to aim better
>>
>>162377539
sounds like planetside

what a perfect match!
>>
>>162378782
lol
>>
i honestly fucking regret rolling tr and not vs
its such a chore to play against emerald vs
>>
Good night!
>>
>>162380115
It's a chore fighting against the VS on any server.
>>
>>162378538
No, i'm sick and tired of getting a whole squad wiped off an indoors point by a fucking mosquito, on the continent that is supposedly hostile to airniggers like you.
>>
>>162380375
>he can't decimene
you need to aim better
>>
File: 1458672135551.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458672135551.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>162359670
>>
>>162380171
good night memer :3
>>
>>162380617
>edit esf hitboxes 200%, then tell everyone else to just git gud and aim better like you
>>
>spent 8 hours painting a house
>my girly effeminate hands/wrists are too tired to click mans

oh fug ;DD
>>
>>162381654
t. 1.2 ivi kdr
>>
>>162382250
I'm moving up in the world :DDD
>>
Looking at their stats, it seems like Trac-5S is a direct downgrade in almost every way to Trac-5. Only the FSRM is lower, but it has higher vertical recoil.

Why?
>>
>>162382818
Poor balance and I think the trac-5 recently got buffed to boot
>>
trac-5 is the deadlist gun in the gaem
>>
>>162382818
>Why?
The devs of this game want us Terrans to be underpowered. They throw nerfs at us every chance they get.
>>
>>162383134
meanwhile it's actually VS that gets nonstop nerfs - PPA, 0.75, magrider, lppa, saron, worst esf in the game, aphelion worse than vulcan, zoe, over and fucking over and people are STILL asking for more undeserved VS nerfs
>>
The bulldog is fucking trash on anything other than a galaxy but every now and then you'll fire that perfect shot that casually slides through the air, past a friendly, over a rock and straight up someone's asshole.

Which is enormously satisfying but fuck it's hard to pull off with such slow projectiles.
>>
>>162386935
The galaxy version has significantly less drop, which makes it usable compared to the sunderer option

The fact the galaxy is the toughest vehicle in the game, while also airborne, while also able to hold its own complement of engineers who can pocket rep it literally anywhere, makes the 'okay' bulldog on the galaxy into an overpowered weapon.

It's not the bulldog that's the issue though, it's everything about the galaxy itself that is the problem.
>>
>>162382818
To make people unlock the Trac-5 burst instead.
>>
>>162382818
All S carbines get additional attachments like a compensator and underbarrel launchers
>>
>Meet magrider as an ANT
>I have seven seconds to escape before death
>It is likely to be able to catch me if I run

>Meet Vanguard as an ANT
>I have eight seconds to escape before death
>It won't be able to catch me if I run

>Meet Prowler as an ANT
>I have two seconds to escape before death
>It will be able to catch me if I run

Why is the highest DPS MBT also the fastest base speed? If the magrider doesn't burn his boost he can't reliably catch me but the Prowler just has a higher top speed than me 100% of the time, for free, while also dragging around the highest DPS before even taking anchor into effect.
>>
>>162384416
memeing aside
>aphelion worse than vulcan
t. bad
>>
>>162390232
>i should be able to stand toe-to-toe with the most expensive dedicated ground combat vehicle in the game with a support vehicle.
>>
>>162390745
No, I clearly used the word "escape" multiple times, this isn't about the ANT fighting those vehicles itself, it's about the ant getting away from them.

Also, your concept of "I cost more nanites than you so just roll over and accept death" is fucking retarded in the first place.

If you're just minding your own business in an ANT and suddenly you see a Vanguard coming, you can get away.
You see a magrider coming and there's a good chance you can get away if you're smart.
You don't see the Prowler coming.

If any of them drop an ambush on you then sure, you should and will die but if you see them coming and move to get away then you shouldn't just be a free kill and currently to two of them, you aren't, they have to work for it.

The last one should be brought in line.
>>
>>162391312
t. 1.5 ivi kdr master strategist
>>
>>162391936
>1.5

it gets higher every time!
>>
>>162392335
juts like my benin :--DDDDD
>>
>>162393363
benin bumps thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2iSmE129uQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0fSt6q63g
>>
I can't fucking hear anyone's voice when they talk in this game
>>
>>162382231
what the heck guys, please reply to my post with bullying, gosh
>>
>>162400810
Press the + button on your numpad
>>
I started playing this yesterday on PS4, I'm already lvl./rank 18 and I still have no idea what I'm doing. Yes, I've read the pastebin but I'm still confused, I mainly use light assault with the gliding jetpack.
>>
>>162404765
number 1 protip for ps2 ever of all time quote me on this: if you click your enemies they win

t. wrel
>>
>>162404908
Thanks senpai, can you answer this embarrassing question? How do I throw a grenade?
>>
>>162405126
wit ur arm lol

but for real ive literally never played video games on a console ever so i can't help u
>>
>>162405208
Kek, alright. And how long do matches take? I have been in matches that take 2 to 4 hours and since I usually play around night I end up quitting and going to sleep.
>>
>>162405441
There are no matches, fighting takes place 24/7. If you have trouble finding a fight, just press whatever the Instant Action button is on the PS4. Join a squad, click mans, capture bases are the names of the game.
>>
has wrel zaved du gaem yet? :DDDD
>>
>>162405753
Well that explains it, I'm really loving this game. Aside from certs there is another form of currency which I'm assuming is the premium one, is there anyway to earn them or do I have to buy them? Because all of the "armor" and helmets can only be bought with that.
>>
>>162404765
Get mouse and keyboard.

Become God.
>>
>>162406950
Planning on it. These people already have a hard time enough keeping up with me and the jetpack.
>>
>>162404908
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WxUryb4SuU
>>
What missile pods should I buy for my mosquito as TR? Which ones are the best? Is it hellfire rockets??
>>
>>162407409
dicktastrophy

;DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>162408021
it doesn't matter, they're all overpowered farming tools that will net you a 4+ kdr without even trying
>>
>>162406078
you have to fork over real money, but they're purely cosmetic (and most are honestly hideous)
>>
>>162387313
nobody understands how cancer pelter/hyena galaxy is going to be.
>>
>>162408021
Afterburners / banshee if you want the ideal infantry farming load-out.

Hellfires are next best, and hornets after that.

For anti-vehicle, hornets are best, but they also fire funny on Reavers / Mosquitos because they're wing mounted instead of hull mounted, so they're often off centre. Makes infantry farming more difficult, as opposed to the scythe pinpoint accurate ones.
>>
>>162409018
Cheers I bought hornet, might get hellfire next.
>>
>>162409018
I need to cert out banshee mossie to see how much better it is than shotgun reaver
>>
>>162406078
to throw a grenade press both bumpers
>>
>>162410186
Airhammer will get you group kills up close, Banshee will get you 1-2 kills, but from a much farther range. That's my experience with it
>>
>>162410462
Thanks.
>>
hello thread

i heard ps2g had the cutest boys :3c
>>
>Hold off a construction base I made from TR attack for over an hour
>It's a lot of fun, Just me in my base being attacked by one or two TR in harassers or mossies intermittently, they're not making any serious effort to destroy the base because why ruin the fun
>I don't have a HIVE so it's just for fun while pops are low
>Suddenly the VS appear with three magriders, two scythes and a sundie
>Spouting ebin menes as they destroy everything
>Level the place and fuck off
>Look at map
>Nearest VS base is four hexes away

These fuckers just get off on spoiling fun for other people don't they?
>>
>>162414090
>VS is full of faggots

STOP
THE
PRESSES
>>
>>162406078
Certs are the primary ingame currency you earn via purely gameplay. There are farming techniques, but you can find such guides on Youtube. Daybreak Cash (used to be known as Station Cash or Smedbux) can also be used to buy weapons, camo, and cosmetic armor - but require you use real money to do so. All of the other weapons you can buy are sidegrades, as the default one every player starts out with is generally considered the best one, with others filling niches.
>>
>>162414090
It didn't happen to be the TR Hive near the VS southeastern Warpgate on Indar, a couple hours ago, was it?

If so, I helped tear down the wall :^)
>>
>>162417535
fukk u mr Gorbachev
>>
>perfect accuracy, even through foliage
>always knows where people are in a biolab fight
>all headshots, no matter if the target is moving, standing or jumping
>not hacking guise. I swer. Is just skillz
>HURR MAD BCUS BAD
>NO HAKERS HERE
Just like there are absolutely no people who magically drop half of the bullets coming their direction, so they can suck up 20 hits from my LMG without having to eat a medkit.

Sure, what ever you believe, cucks.

Funny thing is that there's so fucking many of these, yet no one seems to actually use their skills outside of planetside.
So, if they're so fucking good, why don't they play shooters professionally?
"Because they don't want to."
Bull shit. It's like libcucks trying to make people believe the middle-eastern migrants coming to Europe are all highly trained people who'll get a job and not be a bother to the country they're coming to.
>>
File: 1458887236399.png (75KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
1458887236399.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>162418236
> It's like libcucks trying to make people believe the middle-eastern migrants coming to Europe are all highly trained

they are highly trained in cutting off heads and blowing themselves up)))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>162412930
hallo

yes I am cute :3
>>
>>162412930
Some of us are handsome, not cute
>>
>>162409508
Hornets are pretty fun. Especially when you manage to wack an ESF with them. For harassers, I'd recommend you needler them though. Can be difficult to hit unless they're parked.

>>162410186
My experience is pretty similar to >>162411000. Banshee is really good for killing MAX's. If you get your rounds on target, the MAX is dead within a second.
>>
>>162390232
vanguard's gonna gib you if it has a gunner nig
>>
wtf is the striker even for ? The lancer and the phoenix have obvious applications niche though they may be. lancer snipes at tanks from high far away places, the phoenix picks at tanks from cover, but this damn striker is pure bullshit. if you use it to fire at esf's you only land maybe four out of the six shots before he fucks off and goes away completely negating it's small damage potential bonus. and most of the time if an esf gets close enough to land all six shots he will kill you with rocket pods and AI nose guns ..... so why not just use the grounder.
>>
Praise wrel, now we can bask in the glory of a new era! an era where MBT and ANT are equal!
>>
>>162423569
aim better
>>
such benin
>>
>>162390232
>Why is the highest DPS MBT also the fastest base speed?

Because it's the biggest and most vulnerable. Prowler should have a deployment shield in anchor mode desu
>>
>>162401145
>>162382231

we do not bully here
>>
>>162381270
good morning memer :3
>>
>>162423062
>If you get your rounds on target, the MAX is dead within a second.

AH used to do that too, but it was overpowered so only Banshee can do this now
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>tfw zhengy calls me a shitter again
>>
>>162423569
the empire specific launchers (not the G2A G2G clones) have a recurring theme of messing with the munitions
vanu gets the accurate one with no bullet drop, because vanu is accuracy
congo gets TV guided missile becaus freedum :ddd
because congo is damage alpha
terran gets macriss missile massacre that fires all missiles in sequence
because terran is high rof

yes it's shit
>>
>>162431991
Congoloid phoenix should do more alpha damage. Enough to one-shot a max or esf, and if you hit the rear armor of a tank it should take it down to burning.

It's really pathetic what it's like right now. "High alpha" that is actually just about the same damage as any other rocket but with a stupidly long guide time and slow reload speed so the actual damage application is worthless.

Which makes it only useful as a finisher at best.
>>
>>162431923
who?
>>
guys?
>>
>look up CoF mechanics to actually git gud
>it's spreadsheets in space like EVE >>162376836

why so much of the playerbases overlap? I think it's the great sense of scope
>>
thinking about buying the 3rd anniversary bundle cos it got shit I actually would constantly use.

anyone who has the lasher and/or comissioner auraxiumed? how hard is it?
>>
>>162435925
commish isn't that bad

lasher is kys tier
>>
>cert meme-wagon ANT that werl wants to replace harassers and lightnings with
>cert meme loadout I saw posted on ps2g
>radar, kobalt, auto-rep
fug :D this is actually extremely comfy. I used to run radar harasser, but this is just so much better. No risk of C4 death. No risk of death to concentrated fire, no "I see the guy but no-one else does" radar, no need to ever exit the vehicle

This is the superior infantry farm-wagon.

Any ideal chassis? I was leaning to rival because I'll be traversing inside bases, but I don't know the ANT maneuvering mechanics yet.
>>
The pleasure of killing an airnigger with a lightning
>>
>>162439615
>not doing it with your decimeme
What's wrong? Can't aim?
>>
>>162439814
I edited my decimeme to lock on
>>
>>162439814
its a decimeme on wheels

yes I can aim, apparently

I was using teh stock turret
>>
>>162430857
t. pasta/baz
>>
>>162438967
ADDITIONAL JUDGEMENTS :

This is the premiere comfy experience. The pinnacle of PlanetSide 2 comfort. A must have experience.

How is this in the game though. What was Werl thinking.

A sunderer with harasser mobility with 100m wallhack that also shares this info with their entire faction, that can also mount furies/kobalts.
>>
>>162418236
> t. sub-400 ivi 0.5 kpm 1.5 kdr
>>
File: 1467349806746.png (156KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1467349806746.png
156KB, 349x356px
>>162430919
but.. i want it
>>
>>162440852
> What was Werl thinking.
probably "BENIN ::-DDDDDdDDddDDDDD"
>>
>>162430982
good morning my friend ;DD
>>
>>162438967
Rival ANT drives like a forklift, it has better turning radius than harraser and excels at running people over
>>
File: 1479067385590.png (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1479067385590.png
77KB, 900x900px
>>162443526
>>
GOOOO WEEERL :DDDDD
LIF IS PICFUL THERE
>>
Farm the fuck out of people with your ANTs right now before they get nerfed to hell.

I think at the very least they'll lose the Scout Radar but it's likely to be sweeping nerfs across the board, slower, less health, nerfed kobalts etc etc.
>>
File: 1460764120142.jpg (11KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
1460764120142.jpg
11KB, 201x219px
>>162443916
>>
>>162431991
it's a deci you can shoot around a corner
as of now that's all the devs care to allow
>>
>>162444412
>use a vehicle

no
>>
>>162444457
meant for
>>162432171
>>
you know this game is dead because there has been no new rule34 for years
>>
>>162444412
Yeah, planning on it.

I seriously think I can manage to autism medal the kobalt without a single death.

Auto-rep/stalker, and not playing like an idiot, and it's in the bag. Literally just a "don't fuck it up yourself" type deal. No skill required.

Feels so comfy policing those 12-24's with my radar. Already gotten a few tells accusing me of hacking because I picked cloaked infils off at ~100m range.
>>
Downloaded the game yesterday, been playing NC Heavy Assault but been using a warden battle rifle - is that a bad or good decision?
>>
>>162445083
It depends, how's your aim?

The battle rifles are all deliberately bad btw, it was design team consensus that battle rifles be weaker than other "normal" weapons to try and avoid oversaturation of a class who is effective at all ranges with a shield. What actually happened is that battle rifles are a bit shit.

What you actually want to do is put a 3.4 scope on your SAW and then for any longer range shots you want to make just flick it to semi-auto mode and click away.
>>
>>162444457
except it wont instagib a mans, an esf, has really fucking low effective DPS, can be dodged and shot down... what else did i forget?
>>
>>162444457
>It's a deci you can shoot around a corner

At 300m it has less than 60dps and has over eleven seconds between rockets hitting the target during which time the user just stands there doing nothing.

At 300m the deci has 270dps, can't be shot down, one-shots infantry and ESFs and has less than five seconds between rockets hitting targets during which time the user can move/change weapon/etc. It also has a greater than 300m effective range if you can aim.

So yeah, it's exactly like a deci.
>>
>>162445083
>is that a bad or good decision?

Its a very bad decision
>>
>>162445083
>Downloaded the game yesterday,
terrible decision
>>
>>162445483
when Phoenix came out it could one shot infantry but it also didn't render more than half the time so all you saw was blue light and heard screeching from over a hill and you were dead to "boguscheg:D))" who had a one shot to the body sniper rifle he didn't even have to let himself get seen to use
and that was on top of being able to reload while in flight meaning it had effectively the same dps as the deci with 99% accuracy instead of 30~
thank higby that will never happen again
I agree it should one shot ESFs and maybe 2 shot harassers but it should come at the cost of something. Say, you had to relinquish control of the rocket and it just flew straight where it was pointed but the longer it was under pilot control the less damage it did
>>
>>162447127
>and that was on top of being able to reload while in flight

That one is bullshit.
>>
File: VeryHappyEngineer.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
VeryHappyEngineer.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>when u land that quad C4 flash just right and it takes out 2 tanks at once
>>
File: underprowlered.png (2MB, 1310x895px) Image search: [Google]
underprowlered.png
2MB, 1310x895px
The TR are so underpowered that they can fight on twice as many fronts as the VS and NC, with equal populations, and still sweep the whole continent.

Wrel please continue to buff the TR.
>>
>>162449475
sure thing folks!
>>
>still having fever and coughing
>can't get up from my bed and click mans

;_;
>>
>>162452783
aim better
>>
>>162452783
M8, from years of playing planetmans I know the best and fastest way to full health; Die and i'll revive you. Cough gone.
>>
>>162452951
but it will ruin my kdr :(
>>
>>162453138
I just so happen to have the solution to all your KDR worries right here; Can I interest you in a brand new ANT?

Factory fitted with a high quality kobalt, state of the art sound system/scout radar in one and advanced nanite auto-repair device for life's little bumps.

Your KDR is guaranteed to go through the roof.
>>
>>162453138
they fixed it again for the seventh time in four years mate revives don't increase deathcounter anymore
>>
>>162446231
>>162447083
dont bully him!

If he practices with the battle rifle and reaches the point where he can hold his own with it, when he switches over to an actually good weapon, he'll be a god!
>>
>>162453581

I know how powerful battleANT is, never tried it with scout radar through.

>>162453664
How can i be sure that you will ress me? Or that you won't drive a Sunderer over my dead body and then ress me so i die again crushed. NC medics do this all the time.
>>
>>162454325
true i guess, unless he quits because of it
>>
Should I buy one of the new helmets for christmas? I never spent a dime on this game

they look so dank
>>
>>162455171
Sure why not.
>>
>>162455171
The fagen helmets?

They look fucking awful mate.

>>162455391
Get out of here fagen.
>>
>>162455391
>Sure why not.

sup faven :3
>>
File: whyyy[1].png (56KB, 310x278px) Image search: [Google]
whyyy[1].png
56KB, 310x278px
>graphics often stutter on potato mode
>turn on graphics to chill in VR looking at fancy cosmetics
>it doesn't stutter anymore
>>
>>162455809
>>162455484
Who?
>>
>>162449475
>that Allatum Biolab fight that probably has 1/2 of the NC forces
>that Regent Rock fight that probably has 1/2 of the VS forces

too bad they can't buff the factions' overall intelligence .
>>
>>162457937
anthony
>>
>>162288283
Be ready to be enlightened friend
>>
>>162458789
no you silly Anthony is a baguette and faven's name is Francis
>>
>>162457878
I get stuttering on emerald, but not on Connery :P
>>
>>162331864
yep, mostly dudes with voice changers or traps.
>>
>>162459557
>not recognizing meta-memes
kys yourself you failure
>>
>>162461816
You have to do this for me, i don't want to go to hell.

*closes eyes*
>>
>>162462567
*kisses u*
>>
>>162462567
>>162463184
UNLICENSED FAGGOTRY, TWO TICKETS TO HELL

*Unzips scatmax*
>>
>>162463184
awww <3
>>
File: 1481454645502.jpg (53KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
1481454645502.jpg
53KB, 725x291px
>>
File: loveu.png (68KB, 1310x895px) Image search: [Google]
loveu.png
68KB, 1310x895px
>>
>>162464245
Wow so nice

>>162464426
Wow so rude
>>
File: 1478617559792.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478617559792.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
Am I the only one that likes to cozy up in VR when you get bored of yet another alert/meatgrinder

this game is so comfy
>>
>>162466016
I spend a LOT of time in VR these days. Mostly playing dress-up.
>>
>>162466016
kys
>>
click mans
>>
[MUFFLED BOLTSHITTING IN THE DISTANCE]
>>
Good night!
>>
are snowmans up yet?
>>
I'm trying to find up info on the matte event faction camo

got any pics idea of the price?
>>
File: 20161204081109_1.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161204081109_1.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>162469178
>>
>>162475498
3edgy5me
>>
>Tending to your carefully cultivated base for an hour or more
>It's got all the modern conveniences, a spawn tube, a sky shield, computer controlled turrets of all flavours, Air and Ground vehicle terminals, vehicle ammo tower
>It is fully equipped
>But, it is in an out of the way place, nice and comfy, just minding your own business playing house
>Suddenly a tidal wave of purple niggers descends upon the base from all directions
>Multiple Sundies
>Multiple Harassers
>Multiple Magriders
>A squad of infantry drop from a galaxy
>Your asshole gets reamed out
>They take the whole place apart while you respawn and watch the destruction from afar
>There go your modules
>Bang, that was your pillbox
>There goes your garage and air pad too
>The HIVE shield is long gone
>They're shooting the hell out of it
>There's an earth-shaking explosion and the sky turns white
>Memetracker reports twelve new infantry kills, four vehicles

Worth it.

It was like watching the nuke go off from tenpenny tower.
>>
Just downloaded this game. Which faction has the most cuties?
>>
>>162481767
>Just downloaded this game.

I am so sorry for your loss.
Try to keep in mind that brighter days are sure to come in the future, things won't always be this bad.
>>
File: CzZgDdiVQAAK8-W.jpg (48KB, 696x394px) Image search: [Google]
CzZgDdiVQAAK8-W.jpg
48KB, 696x394px
>>
>>162471325
>>
>>162480945
[muffled salil al sawarim in distance]
>>
File: ง.png (122KB, 533x917px) Image search: [Google]
ง.png
122KB, 533x917px
Ant is fun
>>
>>162484817
no, it's just less shit
>>
>>162484817
why the ant is bulkier than the harasser with abilities like cloak and shield are beyond me
>>
>>162487832
I don't get it either. The ANT cloak doesn't even shimmer if you hit it.
>>
The Cortium Booster is great fun though, it works in exactly the same "We have no idea what the fuck we are doing so instead of giving the vehicle more torque we'll just strap invisible magic rockets to it" bodged to fuck way that other vehicle boosts work, except you can sustain it for over a minute.

By which I mean, if you angle it correctly the ANT will produce enough thrust in mid-air for sustained flight. Sure it is uncontrollable but there's nothing more impressive than a vehicle the size of a small building pirouetting past a galaxy in mid air.

It's a shame the ANT-made ramps are so fucking shit, if you could deliberately set them up so as to cause a boosted ANT to take flight then they'd be extremely tactical, as it is the angle is far too low to gain any height at all, utterly pointless.
>>
File: 119.gif (2MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
119.gif
2MB, 350x191px
>>162489779
>...nothing more impressive than a vehicle the size of a small building pirouetting past a galaxy in mid air.
Takes me back to slingshotting in Planetside. The ANTs were good for that too, but the Deliverer was best. Some of the best slingshots could take you to the opposite shore on the continent with speeds of around 350kph or so.

I love janky physics.
>>
>>162489779

someone pls post those webms of pre-nerf turbo ANTs flying up in the sky at 800 kmh before blowing up

why does werl hate fun ;_;
>>
racer or rival chasis on ANT? why?
>>
>>162490675
Rival lets you turn extremely sharply, which can be useful.

Racer is better for getting up hills though because DBG are legitimately fucking incompetent.
>>
>tfw no good outfits to join on emerald nc
I'm cursed to play the best faction alone forever on this fucking server.
>>
Do I want this first anniversary bundle? I bought the fourth and only the fourth.
>>
>>162492615
To be honest, some people buy them just for the heroic booster.

In the first one there's not much of importance, I guess the camo is okay.
>>
hello

were r the illegal menes ;DD

t. nod a bolice men ;DD
>>
>>162490675
ant already has great handling
rival doesnt actually increase reverse speed, only the acceleration to it
racer makes acceleration a snap and lets you climb more shit, adds like 13km/h and gets you enough speed to start drifting and shit

i dunno. usually i think racer is a meme chassis but not so much in the ant's case
>>
>>162493492
dere r no illegal menes on the premises sir :-DDD
>>
>>162493492
What's the easiest way to make sentences in this fashion... Is to hold nose when type?
>>
File: 4.png (24KB, 111x112px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
24KB, 111x112px
>people actually theory crafting about the ANT being OP when the galaxy exists
>>
>>162494775
the secret is to do menes ;DD
>>
>>162494831
It isn't a theory, the ANT is currently the ground vehicle of choice for farming infantry.

If you've got a group then sure, use your gal.

Nothing solo beats the ant right now though.
>>
>>162495992
You don't need a group to use the Galaxy, just one person who knows how to use F2-F5
>>
>>162490830
join TG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>162497624
lol
>>
>>162490830
Got a name can I add you? We can fuck around and click mans some time.
>>
>>162498230
wrelplays
>>
>>162492615
2nd is best value
>>
>>162481767
NC and TR have cutest fem voices. Would main but not gay. Vanu sound like trannies.
>>
daily reminder that x gon giv it 2 ya
>>
>>162502640
>looking to find a way to express my disgust at this post
>googles "no" to find a clever image to respond with
>first 2 billion results are some ugly celebrity whore

No
>>
>>162506260
this guy just got it given to him by x

t. knower
>>
>>162494831
Galaxies tend to attract more attention imo.

Plus, you usually need a pilot, and there is no radar.

ANT's are inconspicuous and I find I get way more up-time with it. I don't have tanks 3 hexes over firing at me either.
>>
>>162457878
I know the feeling. I just wound up turning things to ultra, and for shits and giggles set my vFOV to 95 to make my perception of recoil nonexistant. It kind of fucks with the sights though, as 1x scopes don't zoom in anymore, but stay at the same magnification as if I was hipfiring.
>>
>>162490830
KN1 isn't that bad, whenever we do Sunday night OPs we just fill a squad or two and go around capping bases, dropping from Valks and clicking mans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPDRTR1aqQA
>>
SAVE ME GANDALF LUBTI
>>
>>
>>162506260
>>
>>162508271
so, you mean... they're actually 1x? :^)
>>
>>162484506
Good morning memer :3
>>
>>162518919
Exact.
>>
File: 1472395235001.jpg (23KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1472395235001.jpg
23KB, 409x409px
>when that 1 in 1000 pub gunner knows how to aim better
>>
>>162519736
i know, i was meneing
i used lolnorecoil settings for the past two years
>>
>>162519917
I'm getting to the point where I just don't bother anymore - literal AI gunners would be more competent and capable.
>>
>>162520572
What do you normally keep the fov on? I find 95 to be a good medium, tried 120 but that rendered 2x holo sights as ineffective.
>>
>>162520847
>literal AI gunners would be more competent and capable
download skill))) for your gunners too
>>
>>162521070
My field of view is ~1010 degrees
>>
File: SamShrug.gif (2MB, 594x546px) Image search: [Google]
SamShrug.gif
2MB, 594x546px
>>162461816
>tfw you stop playing and become a meta meme
>>
>>162520847
I scarcely try now either.

I just filter them by outfit tag. Chinese or low tier outfits get the boot, mid tier outfits will get a single chance to prove themselves, and I might give higher tier outfit members a chance or two in spite of fuck-up.

Sometimes you really are more effective solo. The number of times I've seen people shoot the Mjolnir at ESF's 5 hexes away is too many. There is some serious brain-damage for some people in this game.
>>
File: NC Infil joins space program.webm (3MB, 900x562px) Image search: [Google]
NC Infil joins space program.webm
3MB, 900x562px
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>162521070
protip: you don't need 2x
>>
Anyone on Cobalt wants to team up to farm the NS 15 Gallows off of eachother?
>>
>>162529654
Boosting is a bannable offense.

t. dirty N statpadding booster.
>>
>>162530147
they are so desperate for money they'll just bite the pillow on this one
>>
File: 20082432380_0183c748ab_b[1].jpg (229KB, 1024x580px) Image search: [Google]
20082432380_0183c748ab_b[1].jpg
229KB, 1024x580px
Anti air solutions cost:
650 certs
1000 certs and 400 nanites
875 certs and 350 nanites
git gud with dumbfire weapons

a single flying nog can torn to shreds my staging pubbie squad of tanks sitting while I decide the course of action instead of lolrushing

wrel how is this balanced werl
if you gotta enrf tonks nerf airshitters too then, instead of putting pelters on a galaxy
>>
>>162531642
Anti air solutions cost:

farming biolab
>>
>>162531642
>wrel how is this balanced werl
>if you gotta enrf tonks nerf airshitters too then, instead of putting pelters on a galaxy
lol
>>
You know there's an issue with your outfit when a girl who doesn't even normally play fps is actually better than 1/3rd of the male players
>>
>>162534321
It's an issue with the game. Most people get to a certain level, then just stop improving. They get caught up in shitter habits, delusion and cognitive dissonance. Often, a fresh player with decent understanding of game sense/positioning will do better than 3 year 'vets' who've done nothing but stagnate.
>>
does construction actually do anything other than reinforce and make the indar T unbreakable?

I've seen a handful of fun fights on Amerish with it since it released, but never any elsewhere.
>>
>>162534421
cucksucction was a mistake, tahnks werl
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 847x254px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 847x254px
>>162534402
When I started playing, I was lucky to break ~1.2 kdr

Which frustrated me to no end, because I was used to easily going 3+ or higher in arena shooters. Now pic related is what I'm managing.
>>
>>162535070
bretty gud, how's your KPM? Always be critical of your habits and the things you find yourself doing often, see what's keeping you from averaging 5 to 7.
>also that counts for nothing without context of other stats desu, KDR is meaningless if you, for instance, achieve it by sitting in a spawn room/pounding with A2G/bulldog gal/max main etc etc
>>
>>162534321
>le "grils r bad @ feeps"
kindly fucc of
>>
>>162535634
Considering the majority of planetside players are men, and the average majority of planetside players are also completely fucking terrible... Well, you can drawn your own conclusions ( ͡°◡ ͡°)
>>
File: Untitled.png (14KB, 833x226px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14KB, 833x226px
>>162535273
It's mostly infantry (50% heavy salt, 25% engineer - mostly AP vanguard)

pic related is kpm, short of never playing with my outfit I'm not expecting that to improve much. If I play on my own and actively redeploy (my outfit doesn't do the redeploy meta) I usually manage about 1.1
>>
>>162535070
Not bad but if you want to improve further I suggest mastering the highest skill cap activity in any video game ever - gunning a Bulldog Galaxy as an infiltrator on Hossin
>>
>>162508687
Is an IVI of 8 enough to join?
>>
>>162538447
8.60488 to be exact
>>
>>162536059
Your stats are pretty close to mine- all I can say is be more aggressive, don't worry about losing a point off your KDR if you can get your kpm to 1 or 1.5. The more aggressive challenging situations you put yourself in, the more you'll learn about how to handle those situations, how to create them, when and where to be in them.
>>
>try SWTOR
>most of the games features are unavailable to f2p players

should ps2 learn from this? like.. you can't aim down sights unless you're a subscriber?
>>
>>162519190
good morning 2 u :DD
>>
>>162535634
LONDINIUM
>>
>tfw still coughing atrociously while having insane fever and horrendous headache

;__________;
>>
>>162535634
Fuck off Koumee you're not a girl
>>
>>162543942
>implying koumeee is good
kek
>>
>>162543874
go watch reiki healing asmr ;DDD

it will work

trusd me :DD
>>
>>162543942
stop bullying her you asshole.
gender ≠ sex
>>
>>162544220
gib ling :DD
>>
hi
>>
>>162544646
VGH
>>
>>162544646
hello :3
>>
>>162544691
Vancouver General Hospital?
>>
>>162544370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3NBVWV6jJ0

brebare ur chakras ;DD
>>
>>162544646
hello is this a cute boy? :3c
>>
>>162544920
haha i watched it xDD it didn't helb haha but at least i feel dumber :----D
>>
File: 1480563589344.png (211KB, 496x379px) Image search: [Google]
1480563589344.png
211KB, 496x379px
>>162547020
>at least i feel dumber
lib free n da nc ;DD
>>
so NC finally gets the railgun they have been crying for and its total shit, as predicted.

Does it at least have sick elevation so you can meme on airshitters with it or something? no? fugg:--(((
>>
>>162548401
lol
>>
>>162548465
did i ask for your opinion on the matter you worthless sack of shit? don't you fucking lol me like you know me, punk.

i'll have you know i'm a top memer in the NC armed forces and i have at least a 6.3 IVI TKDR unlike you, you little shit.
>>
>>162549007
lol
>>
File: mushroom harvest.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom harvest.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>162534321
Girls can be very good at FPS games! :3
>>
>>162549007
>TKDR
live free
>>
2x or 3.4x i cant make up my mind
>>
>>162551107
3.4x is the classical memescope.

Don't listen to the pretenders that tell you any scope is a memescope, that's fucking retarded.

Go 3.4 or go home.
>>
>>162551789
>Go 3.4 or go home.
but.. i am home ;_;
>>
>>162551789
fug u

6x amr 4 lyf ;DDD

though 3.4x is good too
>>
>>162551789
>>162552668
>>162553016

lol
>>
>>162554846
lol
>>
>>162556601
haha
>>
>>162556674
lol
>>
guys?
>>
GUYS!
>>
>>162558801
fuck you, we're trying to die here
>>
>>162550097
You're not a girl tho
>>
>>162560235
>it's impossible, a girl can't be much better than me !?! :(((
>>
>>162560993
But you're not a girl tho
>>
WALKER SKYGUARD WHEN???????

WHY THE FUCK IS SKYGUARD FLAK TO BEGIN WITH?
>>
>>162561812
you are not a boy!
>>
>>162560993
You're using an aimbot/toggle. A girl probably would play better than you.
>>
>>162562658
>You're using an aimbot/toggle.

Reported for false accusations.
>>
>>162563062
reported for announcing a report
>>
>>162563180
reported for reporting an announcement of a report :^)
>>
Explain to me why the "MLG" players here don't play e-sports games? Surely all those 2k+ ivi scores you all claim to have should amount to playing on professional level on games like CS. Why not earn money with your so called skills?
>>
>>162564085
reported for not fuggn mai boi bucci ;DD
>>
>>162564291
I'm not MLG but, most """"""""""esports""""""""" games are boring 5v5 shit. In ps2 I can mow down dozens of people at a time.
>>
>>162564486
t. homoseksuaali
>>
>>162564291
>"MLG" players here don't play e-sports games?

Because you should never turn something that is supposed to be fun and pleasurable into your job. It's like being a pornstar. You're gonna hate in the matter of months.
>>
what if you could put secondary weapons in your primary weapon slot to dual wield it but not have a secondary weapon, with the downside being having no ADS? would it be fun?

or would everyone eventually be running around with dual emissaries?

what if you could put your tertiary weapon in the primary slot and use THREE rocket launchers at the same time?
>>
>>162566406
>dual commish
>>
>>162566406
>dual commie
>literally instakilling people every 0,5 seconds
>>
>>162566406
>dual rebel
GIB GIB GIB
>>
Why did they make the rebel so fucking ugly
>>
D
>>
Daily reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYg0sHob-6M
>>
>>162566406
dual comish LA duels would b mlg af
>>
How good is the Jackhammer?
>>
>>162572796
It's the best shotgun in the game, which isn't saying much since shotguns are mediocre weapons.
>>
>>162572796
it got nerfed hard and sucks complete ass now

because werl and mlgs hate shotguns and think they're no skill
>>
>>162573172
when did it got nerfed?
>>
>>162573310
Nerf is on PTS right now, so within the next week or two

It's basically a peashooter that takes 6 shots instead of 2 shots to kill someone but you can tickle them at 10m instead of 5m.

Absolute garbage now.
>>
>>162574056
that's so sad, it was probably the most unique NC gun that doesn't suck
>>
>>162317634
If you can aim, a lightning will be a good mobile AA.

I think thats pretty much it at this point.
>>
File: tmp_3702-HC1_Cougar89455394.png (14KB, 256x128px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3702-HC1_Cougar89455394.png
14KB, 256x128px
Is the HC1 Cougar a good weapon?
>>
>>162574056

thanks werl, you did it again!

Is he going after our maxes too? I mean charge removal obviously hit NC the most, but i don't think that's enough for reddit shiTRs
>>
>>162574708
Fires slower than the trac 5 and five less mag cap, but otherwise superior everywhere else
>>
>>162574708
it used to be a Razor clone with bigger mags, but last patch werl gave it another 27 RPM because its easier to make all the TR weapons better versions of VS/NC ones if you do it slowly :^)
>>
>>162575523
Thanks Wrel!
>>
>>162574708
According to the wiki you can put a 6x on the cougar :'D
>>
Now that the dust has settled, how is the base-building mechanic? I'm just starting and I being a seabee intrigues me.
>>
>>162577318
shit
>>
>>162577318
I had some nice fights in a player made bases, but mostly they are either ignored or troll bases in ridiculous locations
>>
>>162577318
I've been making bases extensively since the system was introduced, I'm not so good at clicking mans on account of lacking a hand but I can shit out a real nice base for you!

Issues:
>AI-controlled turrets are pointless, they'll happily sit there being shot and never return fire because they ONLY shoot at their designated target, despite the fact that the anti-inf turret can harm vehicles/AV can kill inf etc etc

>A single person can sneak in and fuck everything up

>The TR can shit all over your base from hexes away and there is just nothing you can do about it
>>
>>162578652
>on account of lacking a hand

Oh i remember you anon. Glad that you are still playing!
>>
>>162578969
I'm always here.
Will be until they switch the servers off.

Nothing better to do with my life.
>>
good night!
>>
>>162579981
Nighty night shitter!
>>
File: Sigma light assault.jpg (52KB, 650x552px) Image search: [Google]
Sigma light assault.jpg
52KB, 650x552px
>never ever
>>
>>162579981
good night memer :3c
>>
>>162579141
>Nothing better to do with my life.
me too! :DD
>>
>>162581031
Come, let us frolic together
>>
>>162578652
post pics of stumpy
>>
>>162581405
*forlics*
;DD
>>
>>162582058
Don't bully him
>>
>>162582336
i wasn't bullying
>>
QUICK!

Winter Wonderland (299 smeds)

OR

Holiday Lights (500 smeds)
>>
>>162583472
kazoo horn
>>
>>162583631
laughing elf man
>>
>>162583472
cowboy hat
>>
>>162583472
>spending money on a ded game
>>
>>162564291
real answer: can't toggle and lagswitch
>>
>>162575523
>>162575651
stfu congoloids its still worse than pulsar c
>>
>>162586328
>implying 80% of esports pros don't cheat
lmao
>>
File: e-sports.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
e-sports.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>162564291
>CS
lmao
>>
>>162587962
(You)
now fuck off
>>
>>162587962
>the city of e-sports
>>
oh fugg the floor is lava ;DD
*switches to LA*
>>
>>162591825
fug
*pulls galaxy*
heehee
>>
>>162591825
uhoh:DD:D *pulls turboflash*

fuggggg :OOOOOO werl nerfed the flying boost bug, :()(((, fun op :/

*dies in lava*
>>
>>162594081
rest in potato
>>
>>162593295
trigged u

the air is lava now ;DD
>>
File: infilshttrrecievebuffs.gif (2MB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
infilshttrrecievebuffs.gif
2MB, 388x260px
>>162594081
rip in peps biblethump :DD ;_;
>>
WHO DO THIS?

I WILL COME FOR YOU.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE DISAPPOINTMENT YOU ARE CAUSING AND YOU WILL BE MADE TO SUFFER FOR IT.
>>
>>162595601
heheheh
>>
File: fdsaf.jpg (219KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
fdsaf.jpg
219KB, 560x577px
>>162595601
>>
>>162550097
#AimGoals
>>
File: 1411419384847.jpg (59KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1411419384847.jpg
59KB, 604x453px
How bad is it that I prefer resupplying and repairing things to actually getting kills? What are some good things to put certs in so I can be the very best ammo mule/mechanic like no-one ever was?
>>
>>162602350
bb hmu we can do big things*

*b my repslut
>>
>>
Yo we ded in heah boiiiiis?
>>
>>162607368
boi bucci kan sav us ;DD
>>
>HIVE blast wipes the squad that made it go boom

Just icing on the cake

It would be great though if your factionmates actually helped defend a base

Especially when they're in a useful location
>>
>>162607752
Happens all the time, it's fucking hilarious.

Do they really not know what's going to happen? Is this the first time any of them have attacked a hive?

It happens every single time my HIVE gets destroyed.
>>
>>162607752
>building pointless legobases
lol
>>
>>162608036
Hey I asked for legos for christmas

fite me irl
>>
File: bretty good.gif (42KB, 452x750px) Image search: [Google]
bretty good.gif
42KB, 452x750px
>mfw they add a caption in the loading screen that reads

(when entering a tank make sure to get a good look at the tank you're entering it's upgrades are situational and shooting at esf's in a tank meant for stealth would be foolish)

i think they should hire me
>>
>try swtor
>you literally have to pay money to unlock more actionbars

hesus christo
>>
Why is Glaive so disappointing?
>>
>>162610474
it's part of construction
>>
You know what they need to do?

Remove the elysium tube and rework the reinforcements pylon.

The Elysium tube is kind of retarded, looks dumb as fuck and doesn't fit with anything else, it is out of place in terms of theme and balance.

But the reinforcements pylon is far too weak as it stands, it relies on too many other factors to provide a less powerful service.

How it should work is this:
>Reinforcement pylon + deployed AMS = Current Elysium Tube mechanics
>Reinforcement pylon without an AMS = limited squad spawning

Simple, It's still involved in that you need the pylon AND you need an AMS for full function but thematically it makes far more sense, you're using the sundie's built-in specialist systems, just boosting them slightly. Instead of just shitting out a magical white tube of people.

It would incorporate two points of failure, the pylon itself or the AMS, which is just more choice for attackers and more involvement for defenders, good things on both accounts.

Currently the reinforcements pylon isn't used, it is utterly overshadowed in every way by the elysium tube, please give it some love.

Get rid of the fucking elysium tubes wrel please!
>>
memerald is kill
>>
>>162615271
good
>>
>>162615271
time to merge into chongery
>>
>>162550097
>yuo will nevr mari a girl gud at veida games
>yuo will never b told "aim better"
>>
>>162619531
>a qt grill will never lock you in a cock cage until you get a consistent 100% hsr
;_;
>>
>>162619812
r selected detected.
>>
File: 1458715633989.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1458715633989.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>162619902
....... is this bullying??
>>
Is it normal to have more kills against air than tanks in the vanguard?
>>
>>162620136
memeguard is unironically the best AA in the game
>>
I'd hate to be a tanker the day the memebreaker goes live.
>>
File: Remove Vanu.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Vanu.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>162620209
confirmed
>>
>>162586513
>its still worse than pulsar c

Just wait, one step at a time. Currently Lynx is getting silently buffed
>>
>>162621830
what if they reworked vehicle damage so different vehicles have effective damage against other vehicle types, explicitly

so for example lightning tank has very good damage against MBT, which has very good damage against sunderer, which has very good damage against lightning tank and other small vehicles?

werl?
>>
>>162621830
Pastalavista already crying on reddit preemptively so it won't get nerfed.
>>
haha
>>
File: screenshot_20161213-06-01-57.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161213-06-01-57.png
2MB, 1440x900px
pls help
>>
File: menes.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
menes.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>162626617
>>
>>162626617
>>162626652
>New Congolia locks a cont

What twisted dark realm is this?
>>
>>162626781
6am emerald after a server crash
>>
File: i need an adult.webm (3MB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
i need an adult.webm
3MB, 600x374px
>>
>>162626617
>>162626652
fucking N hackers at it again
>>
>>162626652
oh fug xD
>>
Nothing makes me harder than when my character calls out "Ain't prowlin' no more" as I load another rocket into the tube.
>>
>>162611762
Out of interest, how does the Reinforcements Module work?
What do you need to use it and what conditions trigger it?
>>
>>162627110
how about "SPLAT"
>>
>>162626617
>>162626652
>>162626816

Can't expect anything more than shit from N.
>>
>>162611762
>The Elysium tube is kind of retarded, looks dumb as fuck and doesn't fit with anything else

It looks ok if you put it inside that little bunker (Pillarbox or something like that)
>>
File: medkit safe landing.webm (3MB, 900x562px) Image search: [Google]
medkit safe landing.webm
3MB, 900x562px
holy shit I hate the crossbow
>>
>>162628490
is that a pre or post nerf medkit?
>>
>>162628869
Post nerf
>>
>>162626816
Look on the bright side kid

nobody can headshot you

and legshots are a 0.9x multiplier
>>
>>162629342
>nobody can headshot you
>and legshots are a 0.9x multiplier

How to make TR less underpowered.webm
>>
>>162628490
I want to see this medkit tested against other high alpha things now

Can you tank a vanguard AP round the same way you can tank landing from a large height?
>>
>>162629342
The only part of my body above the ground was the very soles of my shoes so in theory I could have run around being some kind of horrible man-submarine, but aiming like that is fucking impossible since it fucks up the gimbal lock too.
>>
>>162629416
>Can you tank a vanguard AP round the same way you can tank landing from a large height?

I'm pretty sure something like that can happen only if you manage to apply a medkit in the same server tick as you receive the damage, which is almost impossible.
>>
>>162629461
whhat is gimbal lock
is it some kind of meme
>>
goodnight memers ^_^
>>
File: 220px-Gimbal_3_axes_rotation.gif (730KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gimbal_3_axes_rotation.gif
730KB, 220x219px
>>162629689
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gimbal_lock

get educated nerd
>>
>>162629709
>>
>>162629632
servers are 12 tick though, so...
>>
>>162630512
I'm pretty sure it drops to 3-4 ticks in bigger fights. It was always a lot easier to medkit chug in more laggy environment
>>
>>162629689
you know when you are locking on an airshitter and it passes over you and you cannot keep track on him fast enuf and lose lock?

That's a gimbal lock
>>
How to improve your game in planetside 2 a short guide:

1. Get yourself on the same network trunk as the server you play on, latency should be less than 50ms and preferably less than 30ms.
2. Increase your clients frame rate to a minimum of 80, and preferably double that. 300 fps would not be a bad idea even if your monitor cannot overclock to that degree

This is guaranteed to increase your kdr by 2
>>
heavies with shotguns are faggots
>>
>>162632909
How to improve your game in planetside 2 a short guide:

1. Download skill
2. Join a memefit like AC, DA, 00, N, RO, etc.
3. Be an autistic sperg calling everyone else a shitter even if they dunk you

Guaranteed minimum +3.5kdr to your normal kdr or your money back
>>
Shit, my license for clab.exe expired and I forgot to enable auto-renew. What's the email address again?
>>
>>162633047
don't worry, werl agrees and is nerfing shotguns for you

p.s. you can cancel file uploads by holding shift and clicking the [browse...] button
>>
>>162633193
[email protected]
>>
happy st lucy's day meemers
>>
>>162634034
haha thanks!
>>
File: BeAggressive.png (6KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
BeAggressive.png
6KB, 512x640px
new crosshair faggts, exclusive release
>>
Anyone know where I can find the average player's KDR or if anyone knows what it is?
>>
>>162636435
It's probably somewhere between 0.6 and 0.8 kdr

give me a second to check dasanfall's z-scores
>>
>>162637285
Ah thank, if possible, please link source?
>>
>>162637285
okay so it turns out dasanfall doesn't give a z-score to overall kdr's so it's impossible to find out the average

>>162637325
daybreak's api
>>
>>162637775
Ah, shame, thanks anywho.
>>
>>162633065
t. shitter
>>
>>162634034
literally who

>>162635739
it's shit
t. original meme crosshair maker
>>
Someone asked for good NC outfits to join on memerald

TENC is probably the best combination of active + capable that you're going to find.
>>
>>162638273
It's a pagan ritual celebrating the last bit of light as the world plunges into the darkness of winter, and was christianized because nobody in scandinavia would accept christianity if christianity wouldn't accept their pagan rituals.

It has strong thematic relevance to the current situation in the world, especially in sweden where it's probably most widely celebrated.
>>
>>162638416
lol
>>
>>162638563
>It has strong thematic relevance to the current situation in the world

>year 2020
>in 2019 the anti-ballistic missile defense shields of both America and Russia went online
>both superpowers went full retard, the world is now a nuclear wasteland save for few selected cities
>you are sent to the frontline, clicking mans irl
>bullets firing over your head, artillery pounding, the occasional helicopter pops up and wipes out an entire squad
>you get out of cover, fire a short burst, pop back
>somebody next to you throws a planetside reference
>you shed a tear and laugh how you used to do this for fun :,D
>>>everybody you knew is dead
>>>redeploy doesn't work
>>>you are only you with your rifle
>>
>>162639523
>aim better
>win the war
>>
>>162640838
Most likely you just get blasted apart by artillery targeted to your position by an automated drone system

or literal aimbots running around out-shooting you, particularly relevant since half of you memers are using aimbots to beat other players in planetside to begin with
>>
>>162640838
your kdr can only go up! :D
>>162640958
>the military will develop "aim assistance" wearable suit
>the military will develop jetpack troops armed with explosives
>>
Stat Average
ACC 22.104 %
HSR 20.421 %
IvI 376.900
KDR 1.374
KPM 0.305
HPK 13.912
SPK 244.835
>>
>>162643962
for 477,373 players, counting only players above br20
>>
>>162643962
how the fuck is the average kdr 1.3?

are suicides not counted for kdr?
>>
>>162639523
>le nuclear wasteland meme

Stopped reading there
>>
The actual average ivi KDR cannot be above 1, you can not have over half of the population winning over half of their encounters, it makes no sense, especially in a game with friendly fire team-kills, accidental deaths AND suicide deaths.
>>
File: Israeli%20Flag[1].jpg (30KB, 370x363px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli%20Flag[1].jpg
30KB, 370x363px
Wait a sec camos come single use and multi-use?

I was gonna look into the blue non-metallic NC camo and when it was going to be dropped
>>
>>162645715
Nah, any single-use camos you still have are a relic of a time long since passed. I've got a couple myself.

All Camo you buy nowadays can be applied and re-applied as many times as you like, most can be applied to mans, tonks or guns as you please but a very small and somewhat exclusive amount of camos are gun only.
>>
>>162645074
>>162644690
probably suicides aren't counted for kdr or something, it'd be impossible otherwise

or russians have found a way to inflate their kdr by messing with game files
>>
File: Untitled.png (25KB, 698x427px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 698x427px
>>162645074
>>
File: planetsales.png (3MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
planetsales.png
3MB, 2048x1152px
>>162645878
then is the moebius on the top right corner just a relic too?

anybody found blue red purple camos on PTS? I don't even know how do they look
>>
>>162646294
I'm gonna get Ravenous Swarm, Alt Yellow and Metallic Pink :-DDD
>>
>>162643962
>ACC 22.104 %
>HSR 20.421 %
>IvI 376.900
really m8
really
>>
>>162646294
>giving away P and FB gans
so fucking mad rn
>>
Still see they haven't added any new continents since I left this game in March.
I take it it's officially dead? Or is there any significant content to be released anytime soonâ„¢ ?
>>
Guise I realized that planetside is shit because the large scale means that you will die to random shit all the time. This means that not only planetside but also the entire open world mmofps genre is doomed.

r8
>>
How do I Aim Betterâ„¢?
>>
>>162647608
muh kdr
aim better
dodge better
>>
>>162648036
download skill like the rest of the memers here
>>
>>162648326
I tried but my motherboard doesn't support it. Any other tips?
>>
>>162627394
And then a heavy assault or infiltrator sits in the pillbox and farms whatever poor soul spawns there

>>162627280
It doesn't work
>>
>>162648462
>It doesn't work

What, like, just flat-out doesn't work?
>>
>>162648036
>>162648437
someone post that clab.exe ad, it's got contact info too
>>
>>162648090
>dodge better
>t. dodges all larger battles 5 kdr pro
>>
File: screenshot_20161213-18-54-36.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161213-18-54-36.png
2MB, 1360x768px
Blue Ranger, Power UP!
>>
File: screenshot_20161213-18-58-07.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161213-18-58-07.png
2MB, 1360x768px
Blue ranger, hyper mode!
>>
>>162648731
It only works on sunderers, which completely defeats the point of the elysium spawn tube
>>
>>162628490
That was the fall damage invulnerability because of the grav lift.
If you truly tanked raw fall damage with a medkit, it would at least show a damage indicator.
>>
Stalker removed when? Its completely pointless and only leaves you with 3-4 wannabe operators in a 1-12, staring at the doorways, get in your line of fire, and doing jackshit. They also are annoying little shits backcapping and ghostcapping.
>>
File: 1458919161741.png (855KB, 726x860px) Image search: [Google]
1458919161741.png
855KB, 726x860px
>>162632909
>Increase your clients frame rate to a minimum of 80
>>
>>162635739
>Play more aggressive
>die

;_;
>>
Are the NC ever going to get a weapons sound pass like the TR and VS did years ago? A lot of the NC carbines sound like shit.
>>
>>162635739
worst clabgirl > best bhotmosexual
>>
>>162653379
TR guns sound awesome

>shakes pennyjar
>>
I want a cosmetic ammo type that makes all of my bullets into tracers instead of only some of my bullets
>>
File: 1458706679944.jpg (43KB, 259x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458706679944.jpg
43KB, 259x270px
>doing my damndest to support the team
>TR pushes us back from Sungrey Amp anyway
Being a field mechanic is suffering.
>>
>>162656690
>thinking you can outrepair anything under Prowler fire
>>
>>162656831
If I remember correctly, it was mostly rocket pods and Sundie fire. Same diff though. Also, for some reason, my ammo drops aren't dropping anymore.
>>
The official /vg/ approved outfit list (please add to sticky):
By server:
Emerald:
TR:
VS:
NC:
Miller:
TR
VS
NC
Cobad
TR
Vs
NC
Hong Connery
TR
Vs
NC
>>
>>162657139
When that happens, spawn a turret, sit on the turret, get off the turret, you can now throw ammo packs again
>>
>>162657297
none, everyone except a handful of people is a turboshitter
>>
>>162657297
Its okay to ask to play with someone, anon
>>
>>162657297
Make it minimum 50+ members in the outfit so that people who join them actually have an outfit to play with, rather than 1 or 2 players online sometimes maybe.

Emerald NC:
TENC
TAS
VCO
TG

Emerald TR:
MCOR
BWC

Good because of the squad leaders and outfit members. From personal experience, the (smaller the outfit + better the players in the outfit) are conversely proportional to how awful the people in the outfit are to play with. It's like cheaters / being good at the game turns people into insufferable dickwads.
>>
File: 1458596714626.gif (490KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458596714626.gif
490KB, 500x270px
>>162658864
i tried 2 join tg but wintermote saw me using a 1x and told me i didn't have the makings of a varsity athlete ;_;
>>
>>162658864
>all of those outfits, maybe five passable players at best
rifk
>>
>>162657297
The official /vg/ approved outfit list (please add to sticky):
By server:
Emerald:
TR: benin
VS: benin
NC: Sudden Depth
Miller:
VS: benin
NC: benin
Cobad
Vs: benin
Hong Connery
Vs : benin

:^)
>>
>>162660426
oh fug ;DDD
>>
>>162659128
I'm not even an SL or officer or anything in TG. They only care that you follow orders and don't swear.
>>
File: 1458951237817.jpg (71KB, 358x420px) Image search: [Google]
1458951237817.jpg
71KB, 358x420px
>>162660829
heheh i just memed u
>>
File: neckbeard crop.jpg (461KB, 966x1536px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard crop.jpg
461KB, 966x1536px
all i want for christmas is a maggie on my face
>>
>>162661345
ur a meme
>>
File: 1459214075892.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459214075892.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>162661973
oh gosh, thanks :3c
>>
File: this.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>162661936
this
>>
>>162661345
I don't even know who you are
>>
File: america fuck yeah.jpg (112KB, 1062x750px) Image search: [Google]
america fuck yeah.jpg
112KB, 1062x750px
>>162639523
>somebody next to you throws a planetside reference
>suddenly your ex planetside 2 professional instincts kick in
>you start moving really fast sideways while headshotting enemies 200m in front of you
>you pick up an RPG and shoot down a passing enemy helicopter
>a bullet goes through your leg, but it doesn't stop you.
>you bandage yourself in 3 seconds while still running towards enemy base
>you are now surrounded by enemies, but it's like they don't even see you.
>You rip through them one by one with accuracy never seen before on a battlefield
>finally it's over. You made it to enemy base and killed everyone.
>your squadmates, still few hundred meters behind you cheering and yelling your name
>a friendly jeep approaches, honking furiously
>it runs you over, and you die.
>>
File: 1458904540619.jpg (93KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
1458904540619.jpg
93KB, 550x670px
>>162663308
>>
>>162663338
ebin :-))))
>>
>>162663338
>>you pick up an RPG and shoot down a passing enemy helicopter
this one is actually feasible
of course you need the pilot to be clueless and to aim better )))
>>
File: 1433188508448.jpg (10KB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433188508448.jpg
10KB, 189x200px
>>162665157
>>
File: police.png (102KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
police.png
102KB, 480x270px
>>162665157
>>
>>162665157
there's literally nothing wrong with weebs
>>
>>162665906
Actually, studies show that the r-selected have developmental damage to the hippocampal region.
>>
File: 1459494010432.png (261KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459494010432.png
261KB, 700x700px
>>162666080
??????
>>
>>162666080
post proofs

Also post connection that damage to the hippocampal region and/or r-selection = weebs
>>
>>162666361
If you know what r/K selection is then how can you not already know that weebs are r selected?
It's pretty clear with the way they act, in particular the massive over-sexualisation.
>>
>>162666530
more like.. benin-selection ;DDD
>>
File: 1470879086244.jpg (38KB, 426x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470879086244.jpg
38KB, 426x960px
>>162666530
Because you haven't actually provided any proofs
>>
File: 1460648379809.gif (79KB, 350x415px) Image search: [Google]
1460648379809.gif
79KB, 350x415px
>>162666530
>>
>>162666878
You want me to provide scientific proof that that weebs are r-selected in accordance to r/K selection theory?

Again, if you actually know what the theory is there's no need for proof, the defining weeb traits correspond with r-selected behaviour to an enormous degree.

I cannot provide proof though because it is an observation on the theory, not a study.

There are no K-selected weebs, it's as simple as that.

r-selection itself can be proven to be linked with lower levels of early-stage development within the hippocampus.

Ipso facto; Weebs are brain damaged.
>>
File: 1458929229733.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229733.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>162667229
>>
>>162667229
Since it's speculation and not supported by any actual studies, math, or evidence, I'm going to dismiss it by simply telling you that you're suffering from confirmation bias and merely seeing what you want to see.

Weebs are actually a-okay
>>
>>162667773
except the ones who like lolis

they are pedophiles
>>
>>162667229
r/K was a heuristic and a paradigm which is no longer used in modern biology(though some of its themes are). Educate yourself (besides there's no way weebs would be r selected under that paradigm as that implies weebs have large quantities of offspring, the implication of that I think we can both agree is absurd)
>>
>>162667671
Your requests for proof make no sense, if you knew what r/K selection was you would understand why.

It's the equivalent of asking for proof that water wets or dogs have four legs, by and large they are self-evident.

Here, educate yourself : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD
>>
File: 1458929229736.png (7KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229736.png
7KB, 277x271px
>>162668034
>>
File: 1458929229737.png (162KB, 546x567px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229737.png
162KB, 546x567px
>>162667229
>>
>>162668029
Absolute nonsense, large amounts of offspring isn't the sole defining trait when talking about r/K in human populations, there are still biological limits in play afterall.

Weebs follow almost all major traits of r selection, lack of awareness, lack of planning, anti-social, frivolous lifestyles, extreme sexuality and attraction to younger mates. The list goes on.

>YEH BUT THEY DON'T HAVE FIVE THOUSAND BABIES SO IT MAKES NO SENSE

get fucked.
>>
Less autistic outbursts, more aiming better pls
>>
File: 1458929229733.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229733.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>162668449
>>
>>162668525
where the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>162668561
>>162668305
>>162668083
r selected
>>
>>162668449
Hey I hate weebs as much as the next guy, but relying on the r/K paradigm is literally 40 year old science which is no longer relevant to modern biology. Get your head out of your ass
>>
File: 1458929229725.png (37KB, 944x948px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229725.png
37KB, 944x948px
>>162668034
>>
>>162668714
Alright, then we will just have to agree to differ.
>>
File: 1458929229726.png (436KB, 573x621px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229726.png
436KB, 573x621px
>>162668708
>>
File: 6QqrJ9W.jpg (735KB, 1128x1700px) Image search: [Google]
6QqrJ9W.jpg
735KB, 1128x1700px
>>162668708
I'm /k/ selected, faggot
>>
>>162668889
Fair enough, back to clicking mans
>>
File: 1458929229727.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229727.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>162668889
>>
File: 1458929229734.png (26KB, 1187x846px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229734.png
26KB, 1187x846px
>>162667229
>>
File: 1458929229728.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229728.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>162668034
>>
File: 1458929229729.png (177KB, 930x617px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229729.png
177KB, 930x617px
>>162668449
>>
File: sidesergon.png (198KB, 249x322px) Image search: [Google]
sidesergon.png
198KB, 249x322px
>tfw nc on emerald
>>
File: 1458929229730.png (440KB, 936x611px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229730.png
440KB, 936x611px
>>162669728
>>
>>162668975
>boltshitter

disgusting
>>
stop spamming, you are gonna kill the thread prematurely
>>
File: 1458929229731.png (62KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229731.png
62KB, 899x547px
>>162670069
>>
Yeah, we have 14..no..13 extremely valuable posts incoming. Clear the way fagwads.
>>
File: ScepticAvian.png (4KB, 278x280px) Image search: [Google]
ScepticAvian.png
4KB, 278x280px
>>162667229
>>
File: 1458929229732.png (131KB, 523x481px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229732.png
131KB, 523x481px
>>162667229
>>
File: FuckingHell.png (48KB, 212x242px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingHell.png
48KB, 212x242px
>>
File: 1458929229735.jpg (41KB, 576x463px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229735.jpg
41KB, 576x463px
>>162668034
>>
Who woke up the fucking bear?
>>
File: 1458929229738.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229738.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>162668449
>>
>>162671025
What a cute little rooster
>>
File: 1460877188943.jpg (47KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1460877188943.jpg
47KB, 599x599px
>>162671291
y-you too
>>
>Among the traits that are thought to characterize r-selection are high fecundity, small body size, early maturity onset, short generation time, and the ability to disperse offspring widely.

>

weebs are patrician K selected in the middle of an r selected filthy society, that goes out and has so-called 'club culture' while we stay inside and cultivate the finest arts mankind has ever known
>>
>>162671859
Aim better
>>
File: 1481401986506.jpg (90KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481401986506.jpg
90KB, 640x960px
>>162671859
>>
>>162671859
No I assure you that you're both in r selected. You're just introverted while they are extroverted, that doesn't make them K.
>>
Do you know who else is r selected?

Niggers
>>
This is a really boring, cringe and autistic topic, can we move on?
>>
>>162672817
What's wrong, we too K for you to handle little vanu?
>>
File: 291299[1].jpg (167KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
291299[1].jpg
167KB, 640x480px
>>162672312
then who is K selected?
Was pic related right has humanity become r-selected filth that will eventually destroy any advancement, and needs to be purged so the strongest can claim back their rightful place and keep the history of mankind going?
>>
>>162672694
TR is also r-selected, choosing to fire many boolets instead of few strong boolet

And NC, likewise, is k-selected. Each of their boolet is powerful and carefully nurtured. Each boolet is precious and must not go to waste while TR spray boolet indiscriminantly without care of boolet quality.
>>
>>162673012
>If weebs or sluts aren't K then who is left?

You disgust me, your world view is so fucking narrow that you can't see past the corrective lenses perched on your nose can you?

The world is made up of Weebs and Fratboys? Is that your genuine opinion? You haven't got a fucking clue about the real world. You're so r selected it is painful and YOU are the reason we are in shit, you mindless fucking idiot.

Go jack off to your little girl cartoons and practice your japanese.
>>
>freshman takes his first course in X and goes online and starts sperging out about X like he is an expert

This happens every semester, its pretty funny to watch once you become aware of it.
>>
File: 1475096810764.png (84KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1475096810764.png
84KB, 506x608px
>>162646294
>missed out on the metallic faction camo

Fuck you too, wrel. I was going to be a good goy but not anymore.
>>
I wish scrolling text boards was a constructable item
>>
>>162673032
nnnnnnno
let's write down the equation

dN/dt = rN(1-N/K) = shots on target/t

TR is K, big magazines.
as K grows (1-N/K) stays close to 1, thus allowing their baseline r-parameter (which takes into account accuracy, low recoil, etc) to be fully utilized per N bullets shot

Vanu is r, high baseline *effective* rate of fire (no bullet drop, high accuracy)
Niggers are also r, and we all know that vanu==niggers, qed

NC just make each N bullets count, they rely on very good bullits. The quality of bullits doesn't apear in the logistics equation
>>
>>162674812
my thoughts exactly
>>
good night!

>page 10

and goodbye ;_;
>>
>>162675683
good night memer :3c
>>
>>162674987
they are selling metallic secondary camo tomorrow if I'm not mistaken

yellow/gold(ish) for NC
cyan for vanu
>>
new thread shitters

>>162675871

>>162675871

>>162675871
>>
>>162675917
Damn I hope so. Really want that shiny cyan.
>>
whoever was posting le proofs rooster, you're doing it wrong & you do not understand the mene

t. one of the original proofster posters back when it was a fresh KC mene, veteran of the Russian rounds of 552
Thread posts: 764
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.