[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHRISTMAS EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Guys I need your help.

My secret santa is a diehard WoW fan and made it pretty clear he wants something WoW related. Knowing nothing about WoW I got him some decals from Latvia with the Horde logo.

Now I am second-guessing my purchase because I don't know if he plays Horde or Alliance. If he plays Alliance, will Horde decals be disappointing? Should I call Latvia and cancel my order?

If anybody who's into WoW can help me understand the mindset of the average WoW player, I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks.
>>
>>161802279
Of course he would be depending on what faction he plays he would probably want something that faction related however you should just get him one of those vinyl pop dolls.

Also wrong forum, should be in /v/ or /b/.
>>
>>161802279
Look, if your friend is a huge fag he's probably alliance so don't worry unless your friend is a huge faggot
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112816_193828.jpg (139KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112816_193828.jpg
139KB, 1360x768px
>>161802279
Send him this picture and tell him I'm gunna fuck his wife

make sure to wrap it up with a bow and everything please.
>>
>>161802279
Sounds pretty good to me.

If he plays Alliance and/or comments, make a joke about how he should play Horde/the better faction.

He probably plays both anyway.

Besides, in Legion the newest expansion , factions aren't supposed to matter that much at the minute, due to the massive apocalyptic invasion of space demons.

Also this>>161802713, although v or b may get you more responses, they may also get you a bit more deviation from your topic in the conversation.
>>
>>161802713
>Also wrong forum
get out reddit, they're called boards.

Just ask him what his characters name is, then you can look it up and find out.

>>161802856
this person is a retard don't listen to anything they said.
>>
>>161802856
Thank you I think this is the advice I was looking for :)
>>
>>161802986
If you ever actually had a job or friends you would know secret Santa is just meant to be that - Secret meaning if he or she asks they will know who the gift is from so no they cannot just ask.
>>
>>161802986
Oh wait maybe not
>>
>>161803098
there is a million ways to find out what their name is without saying HEY IM SECRETING SANTAS GIVE NAME PLEASE
you fucking cup cake

>hey i think i might try wow what faction should i play?

DL the trial and play it for an hour and he wouldnt even know

its not even hard
>>
>>161802839
kek
>>
>>161803236
>DL the trial and play it for an hour
Hell no nigga don't try to seduce me into your lifedrain
>>
>>161803026
If you're still here man, all good and have a Happy Christmas!
Hope they like it
I'm sure they will
>>
>>161805172
You know what? I dug through some of his posts and found one saying he prefers Horde. So false alarm B^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.