[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/d3g/ - Diablo General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 106

File: diablo_2_boxart.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
diablo_2_boxart.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
Diablo 2 Revival: Nostalgia Baiting Image Edition

>Official game guide:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/

>Patch 2.4.2 notes
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20210379/patch-242-now-live-8-2-2016

>Season7 now live
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20194746/season-7-now-live-8-5-2016

News:
Season7 is now live with patch 2.4.2
Clans generally wake up at the first week within' season start *scratch that* NEVER
Diablo4 announcement at Blizzcon is wildly speculated cuz of a rigged d4 dice in Blizzard Goodie Bag.
Some optimists still hope for D3X2.

>Unofficial game news and builds
http://www.diablofans.com/

Clans:
Name the following clans for requesting invite with your "full" Battletag#No and region.
Empty slots may vary. If clan officers see your request you'll be noticed somehow.
We don't know if clan officers are still lurking here.
<NOFUN>vidya on EU
<NOFUN> on US

Links &information
>Character Planner &simulator
http://www.d3planner.com/

>Reroll weapon DPS Calculator for comparison
http://rerollcalculator.com

>Droprates and average gamble, upgrade cost per unique item for each class
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16w3GylxL3mM1RFE7wtQT2xOv41xgkBxe9trTlpWe-vE/pubhtml#

>GrimD3, Shade filter information:
http://pastebin.com/rAiwd2ew

Charts &spreadsheets:
>Reroll weapon DPS Calculator for comparison (google doc)
Go to "File", click "Make a copy" to open it on your google drive
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9FtwgePbBRohdzP9V0f86Wtpb2apscNNTeyYnkKQCo/edit?usp=sharing

>Greater Rift progression percent mob table:
http://www.warpath.eu/index.html

>Diablo 2 resources
google.com

>Previous thread
>>160934837
>>
File: 1468080211666.jpg (42KB, 572x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468080211666.jpg
42KB, 572x555px
Diablo 2 ladder reset a few days ago
>>
I know ladder reset and all that shit but anyone playing on slash?
>>
>>161296274
I'll probably give it a shot when it resets again in however many months.
Do they do 6 month sessions too?
>>
>>161296930

The way I remember they reset 3 months after btnet reset. Not a 100% percent tho.
>>
>one more hour of farming, if i dont get an item this time i'll quit
>okay, one more hour, this time if i dont get an item i'll quit for real
>okay, okay, one more hour...
>>
>>161296227
fucking comfy

>>161296930
fuck slash. a bunch of faggots who whine over self-imposed rules
>>
>>161297390

>self-imposed rules

What rules mate? Last I heard the only rule is don't bot or dick around.
>>
I still have some unanswered questions and stuff from the last thread, maybe someone can help:

- Is there any way to equip trang-oul's full set for the stat bonuses but NOT transform into a lame looking ghoul with awful casting, hit recovery, etc. breakpoints?

- I noticed that trang's shield offers an increased chance of blocking but not a faster block rate. Is this something to be concerned about? I know that the base blocking speed for necromancers is awful so I'm worried that I'll get stuck in block frames and swarmed by enemies.

For a summon/poison necromancer hybrid should I max out skeletons and mastery (less points in poison synergies) or should I put less points in skeleton/mastery?

What's the ideal ratio between raise skeleton and skeleton mastery, assuming you don't have enough points to max both?

For a (weak, poorly geared) bone necromancer should I bother revives or not?

Is max block worth it in hardcore?
>>
>flail 5 sockets
>I know for sure I will never be able to get CTA runeword

anyway, how is that shit so fucking op, literally doubling your total hp.
>>
Do you guys listen to music while playing D2?
>>
>>161298903
do you think my carpet needs to be vacuumed?
>>
>>161298940
probably, shit's far more insidious than dust piling up on stone/wood floors
>>
>>161298995
>probably
that was exactly the word i was looking for
youre pretty good at this
>>
>having carpet
>being an anglojew

disgusting desu
>>
>>161298660
Blizzard buffed the Barbarian without actually buffing the class.
feels good for everyone else man

>>161298903
D2 music of course
>>
Help a scrub out lads, which private servers are /vg/ accepted and are there any active Australian servers
>>
>>161299214
i've only ever heard of slashdiablo and they seemed ok
>>
hey guys, should i buy a macbook pro in order to play diablo 2?

used windows based desktops my entire life, but im heading to uni next fall. i want to look hipster i guess haha
>>
anyone playing Grim Dawn?
>>
>>161299935
im 18 haha silly
>>
>>161299214

Slash is fine tho don't expect too many people one month into the ladder.
>>
>literally unsellable item drops in my party
>its a big upgrade for me
>someone steals it who will never find any use for it
fucking niggers, almost as bad as gold stealers
why are blizzard communities always moba tier?
what attracts such shit eaters to their games?
its not like this elsewhere, i know for a fact
>>
>>161301593
>literally unsellable
>big upgrade
Does not compute
>>
>>161301593
>gold stealers
I do this. What's wrong with doing this?
>>
serious question
Is there anywhere to go to talk about Diablo 3
>>
>>161301765
were talking like ko or lum tier value here
dude had his fucking enigma too
>>161301781
fuck you nigger get your own gold
>>
>>161301856
Hahaha, your reaction is exactly why I do it.
>>
File: 1477558074762.png (173KB, 386x464px) Image search: [Google]
1477558074762.png
173KB, 386x464px
>>161301593

>its not like this elsewhere, i know for a fact
>>
>>161301934
it really isn't. blizz games are like 90/10 for shitbags, finding a decent person is a rarity. other games its the complete opposite.
>>
>>161302269

I dunno dude, most of the games I play also have shitty communities and it's almost impossible to find a game that isn't tainted with stale league of legends memes. Communities in general are pretty trash atm.
>>
>>161301854
>Not even the Diablo reddit wants to talk about Diablo 3 most of the time

I wish they'd just fucking work on Diablo 4 already, or reboot the whole franchise. And learn form this bullshit.
>>
anyone wanna run some mf on east sc lad?
>>
I played d3 but never d2. I'm curious, what makes d2 allegedly so much better?
>>
>>161303501

variety
>>
>>161293712
The shitty thing about javelins is that they don't allow you to do that. Each "stack" of javelins is a weapon in itself that you can repair to recover the stack and they can have a mod that recovers the stack over time though even the best one doesn't feel like it's fast enough
>>
>>161296274
>they openly allow maphack
Why the fuck would anyone play there?
>>
>>161297764
>Is there any way to equip trang-oul's full set for the stat bonuses but NOT transform into a lame looking ghoul
Don't think so.

>I noticed that trang's shield offers an increased chance of blocking but not a faster block rate. Is this something to be concerned about?
Even with Homu's fbr the block is terrible. I don't think you can get enough fbr on a necro to make it decent.

>For a summon/poison necromancer hybrid should I max out skeletons and mastery (less points in poison synergies) or should I put less points in skeleton/mastery?
I'd probably skimp on Poison Explosion points since you'd want to use CE over it anyway. Poison Dagger could be used on boss kills. Honestly not too sure a hybrid like that would be any good.

>What's the ideal ratio between raise skeleton and skeleton mastery, assuming you don't have enough points to max both?
Don't put any points in them or one point in the entire skele tree for one point revives.

>For a (weak, poorly geared) bone necromancer should I bother revives or not?
They can give a nice boost on areas with strong monsters on them but most of the time it's not worth the effort to revive. Bone is kinda tight on points so you might want to save the even the points to get the prerequisites.

>Is max block worth it in hardcore?
I'd assume it is but I've no hc experience in D2.
>>
>>161299072
>Blizzard buffed the Barbarian without actually buffing the class.
At least now they can be useful before people get their hands on a CTA.
>>
File: d2vsd3.jpg (1MB, 625x4933px) Image search: [Google]
d2vsd3.jpg
1MB, 625x4933px
>>161303501
Just one of the things.

D2 is a very flawed game but it has it's charm and up to this day can still entertain me for hours at a time. A lot of it's game design is something you can't really find in modern games anymore. It's hard to explain.

It's all a lot of seemingly minor things that come together. Like the free stat allocation. So few games today do this and when they do it's often boiled down to "you're melee you take str".
>>
>>161297764
>lame looking ghoul
I actually think it looks quite nice.
>>
File: 1434757599571.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1434757599571.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>think about palying D2 again
>remember bots
>>
Trying out the trial for D3.
Every class seems to absolutely obliterate everything in Act 1 on Hard. Does the game get difficult later on?
>>
>>161305180
>Does the game get difficult later on?
not really
>>
>>161305180
you gotta get to Torment difficulties for any real challenge.

nobody plays story anymore by the way, you need Reaper for Adventure Mode
>>
>>161305180
Not in hard mode for sure.

If you do get the game, I'd suggest ramping up to master or higher ASAP, or having a friend who can run master games host games for you after you get workable gear.
>>
>>161304964
>start playing d2 again
>blizzard banned all bots
>no baalruns
>>
Hey boys dont know shit about trading.

+1 skill grand charms worth a damn (no other stats)?
also laying of hands?
>>
>>161307415
>laying of hands
not really worth much but some people might want it
>+1 skill grand charms
depends. pala combat is worth quite a bit, stuff like barb masteries are worthless.
>>
Thanks man. The gcs are fire sorc and summon necro, I try to find someone willing to trade.
>>
>join an enchant game to level my new character
>get a nagel and manald ring from normal cows
>literally more loot than the past 5 days of playing 10 hours a day
nothing makes sense
>>
>Download Median XL
>Step out of camp
>50 enemies
>All have 10x the health and damage
Retarded artificial difficulty doesn't make the game any better
>>
>>161307883
there aren't that many summoners but they'll definitely want one
fire skillers are sadly the cheapest for sorcs, lightning > ice > fire
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-28+at+06.10.44).png (28KB, 693x283px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-28+at+06.10.44).png
28KB, 693x283px
Boy golly, what would I do without you windows 10
>>
>>161308705
wew
crisis averted
>>
>>161307883
You can definitely sell a summon necro skiller that doesn't have other stats, summoners need less survivability than almost any other class so the lack of +hp doesn't hurt that bad, and the skeletons get overpowered as fuck with a lot of +skills because it double dips on the skill and the mastery.
>>
I'm pretty new to this game and noticed that the wiki doesn't mention which monsters in which location drop certain items, do certain monsters drop certain items or is it just like if you want high level items then kill high level monsters and they might drop the one you want?
>>
The latter. There are some pretty good spots for finding shit on hell. With a high enough magic find or luck that is.
>>
File: bugs bunny.jpg (16KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny.jpg
16KB, 342x245px
>decide to try Diablo 3 again
>roll a barbarian
>do adventure mode
>get to higher difficulties
>one of the quests is killing the spider queen
>get to her
>fight starts
>one minute in, realize that I'm just holding down the left mouse button and looking at the screen
>been doing it for about a minute, interrupted by right clicking when she runs away and spawns adds
>the entire gameplay of Diablo 3 is holding down one button and watching things happen

Where did it go so wrong?
>>
>>161309586
There are a couple of freak exceptions, but mostly there's no specific item drops and it's just the monsters' levels depend on the level of the area, and the items they can drop depend on the monster level, and they just drop random shit within their level range.

The Countess drops lower-end to mid tier runes, and Andariel on NM/Hell has a disproportionately high chance to drop rings for some reason.
>>
>>161309759
you're suppose to try to rank on the ladder against people that bot paragon levels

i remember meteor twister wizard was really really fun to play like 2 years ago. i tried to find a video but everything thats been uploaded is so shit i gave up.
>>
>>161309759
It went wrong when you thought the beginning stages of an rpg are challenging.
>>
File: tired.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>161310369

>torment
>beginning stages
>>
>>161310445
You're doing quests, so you're not anywhere near endgame.
>>
File: bugs.jpg (170KB, 720x540px)
bugs.jpg
170KB, 720x540px
>>161310643

>I only play Story Mode
>>
>>161310746
Can't tell if you're this new or just fucking with me.
You're either killing spider queen in story mode or bounties. Neither of those are endgame nor will they ever be challenging. So refer to >>161310369
>>
File: bugs bunny weird.jpg (38KB, 232x197px)
bugs bunny weird.jpg
38KB, 232x197px
>>161311002

>I don't go for bounties in endgame
>>
>just randomly found titans
>and buriza
Goddamnit I wasn't going to make a gunslinger again because I make one every time I get back into the game. Oh well I guess it can't be helped.

>found the 1h hammer that gives +3 druid elemental skills or something
Pls no druids are so shit, don't tempt me
>>
>>161312182

On one to ten scale (where 10 is dogshit) how shit is a summoner druid?
>>
>>161312579
Oh shit nigger what are you doing /10

Keep in mind the druid can only have one type of summon out at a time (excluding ravens that already do no damage a few areas into act 1 normal). Druids are pretty damn awful in general, a common theme with a lot of the skills the class is "holy fuck this is bugged/broken/numbers way too small without wan million skiller charms".
>>
>>161313147

Well shit. How about a light sorc?
>>
>>161313147
are wind/hurricane/tornado druids bad as well?
>>
>>161313419
shit with bad gear, ok with decent gear, most overpowered shit ever in godly gear
>>161313553
they ok
>>
>>161313147
Zoomancers are good enough to beat Hell mode, but you'll need a decent amount of +skill gear and a decently equipped might aura merc. Tl,dr you'll need twink gear to have a smooth ride.

>>161313553
Get an enigma and wind druids are hammerdin tier, otherwise they're decent but not great.
>>
>bought a +2 necro skills 20 fcr wand from a vendor
>tfw basically best in slot until really expensive upgrades
>>
>>161316320
>what is spirit sword
>>
>>161316320
The "white" runeword wand is great, make it in a +3 bone spear want bought from drognan in act 2. It has 20 fcr, +3 poison and bone, and +2 to bone spear so you can get +8 to bone spear from that wand alone. The only runes you need are Dol and Io which I believe you can get from nightmare countess.

By the way I found a 2-socket necro head with +3 to bone spirit. Is that worth anything? You could make rhyme or splendor in it. Too bad it didn't have bone spear instead, I don't like bone spirit.

Oh and I'm wondering what the actual best wand would be. Is it possible to get, for example, +3 to skeleton mastery and +3 to raise skeleton in a wand or necro head that has a magic prefix of +3 to summoning skills? Or is it impossible because skeletons are a low level skill?
>>
>>161317419
+3 summons, +3 raise skeleton, +3 skeleton mastery wand is possible, you can even buy these from vendors, but it's probably gonna take a while to find one.
>tfw shopped for java gloves and trap claws while watching a movie yesterday for an hour
>got fucking nothing
>>
>find 6 sox phase blade
>its not eth
JUST
>>
>>161318175
>phase blade
>ethereal
pick one
>>
>>161296010
>>Diablo 2 resources
>google.com
KeK, first time in this general and didn't expect that
>>
>>161318770
I bet you didnt expect this either
*unzip CTA AAAAAH AAHH your total hp x2 ~balanced~*
>>
>>161317676
>>161317419
OK I figured it out! It's impossible to get +3 on a wand as well as +3 to skeletons or skeleton mastery. This is because you need a level 60? magic item to get +3 to summons and level 1 skills stop appearing on items past level 20-something.

However you can get +2 to necromancer skills plus +3 to skeletons, +3 to mastery, and +3 to something else (corpse explosion I suppose). It has to be a rare weapon. You need to take a high level wand (elite or maybe some of the exceptional ones) and head to charsi and have it imbued with a very low level character. You can get +skeletons on this because of the low level (ilvl? whatever), and you will be able to get high level magic properties because the high level (qlvl? whatever) of the base wand you used. You can reroll and increase you chances with the following recipe: 6 Perfect Skulls + 1 Rare Item = 1 Random Low Quality Rare Item of the same type [or you could skip the charsi step and just burn a million skulls lowering the ilvl]

So theoretically you could get +2 necro skills, +3 to specific skills, and some more modifiers like faster cast rate, resistance, mana, strength, energy, etc. on a rare wand.

That's extremely unlikely and not much better than arm of king leoric so why bother.

A necromancer head can't get faster cast rate but it can get the same +2 to skills, +3 to specific skills, some resists, and presumably -of deflecting unless that doesn't work on heads. Never mind the best possible mods, a basic head with +2 skills or +2 to summoning and +3 to raise skeleton and skeleton mastery would be notable because as far as I know there aren't any shields/heads that can offer more than +3 to skeletons. You could switch to this stuff when you want to summon skeletons and switch to something better afterwards.

Also worth mentioning is the splendor runeword which is pretty shit but provides +1 to skills and can be made in a random low level head with two sockets and +3 to skele/mastery/etc.
>>
File: 20161128163748_1.jpg (227KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
20161128163748_1.jpg
227KB, 800x600px
WHERE THE MF TOPAZ('S?) AT GOT DAM
>>
File: 15edmp.jpg (54KB, 428x314px) Image search: [Google]
15edmp.jpg
54KB, 428x314px
is this worth anything? pls hurry
>>
What merc should I use on a bone necro? I was thinking of using a rogue with a harmony bow because I don't like walking slowly, but would you recommend an act 2 might merc for insight + killing stuff to start off corpse explosion chains?

>>161321240
Yeah definitely, looks like a good base for runewords like enigma
>>
a-at least I manage to trade the circlet +2druid skills and +16 all resist for a Immortal King helmet, m-maybe this one will be easy to trade for some sorc things or runes r-right...
>>
>>161322814
lol
>>
>>161322814
ik helm is good for a bo bitch but its not worth anything

and a druid circlet would be garbage too don't they know there are druid specific helms with +3 skills and all kinds of great mods?
>>
>>161322928
if you want to be masochistic and play through the game with a warcry barb then ik helm is pretty great
>>
File: l0V50cm[1].jpg (90KB, 512x368px)
l0V50cm[1].jpg
90KB, 512x368px
Rakanishu? More like RIPanishu amarite guis?
>>
>>161321240
10/10 find, roll the dice for sockets and make more cash or sell it as is
>>
>>161323164
>not Rektanishu

whats wrong with you
>>
>>161323164
>tfw rakanishu with conviction aura, multishot and stoneskin
RIP melee
>>
>hop onto d2jsp after a few years
>have 90fg, decide to buy an oculus for better farming and forever ignore the website
>now have 500fg
help i'm addicted to trades again
>>
>>161323992
d2jsp was a mistake
the old days of channel trading were way more fun
>>
>>161323992
>help I'm addicted to RMT and supporting bots
>>
>>161324123
>le Diablo is a botting game boogeyman is back
Back into the shadows lad.
>>
File: 35fcrspirit.jpg (98KB, 387x597px) Image search: [Google]
35fcrspirit.jpg
98KB, 387x597px
awww yisss

second try
>>
>>161324191
>jsp dindu nuffin
>>
File: wand.jpg (93KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
wand.jpg
93KB, 392x392px
either of these worth anything?
>>
>>161324680
wand 10k gold
staff 150 gold
>>
>>161324680
Top:
I can't imagine any sub +3 PnB wand being worth anything

Bot:
no you can literally shop it from akara in a1 normal
>>
Shako price?
>>
>>161325074
wug
>>
>>161325148
Quite a few mid tier runes, probably not enough but just wanna check so I know what to work towards
>>
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Infinity_Rune_Word
>The decrease in enemies' Lightning Resistance only works for the character equipped with it, so Lightning-based Sorceresses with an Infinity-wielding Mercenary will only benefit from the Conviction aura.
wtf this is trash
>>
>>161325291
I've managed to trade an Ist for a Shako twice now and flipped both around for 2-3 ists each.
hot demand because a lot of classes use it
>>
>>161325435
lvl12 conviction already grants -85% resist
>>
>>161322873
>>161322928
>yfw I just traded the IK helmet for my Tal Rasha's helmet

A GOD
>>
>>161326274
both worthless desu
>>
>>161326274
a god would've gotten 4 tal rasha's helmets for an IK helmet
>>
>>161326430
but Im a sorc going for the full set, so... also its good for my merc cause I have no good helmet for him like vampire gaze
>>
File: ohm rune andy.jpg (301KB, 1138x838px) Image search: [Google]
ohm rune andy.jpg
301KB, 1138x838px
thanks, ty andy. ty
>>
>>161326617
now make that cta bby

I wish you better luck than my cta1
>>
is there any channel with baalruns on hell?
i haven't seen a single run all week and i need more levels for my spirit monarch
>>
>>161326617
our girl andy
>>
>>161326936
sometimes see a few runs pop up in the streamer channel 'op md2ga', but it's nothing regular

leveled to 86 by magic find so far
>>
>>161326936
you're not going to be able to find any. its been like this for a year, or however long 1.14 has been out

why you dont have a character that can get the levels on its own is beyond me, and I cant help you out because you'll take gear that drops from my hard earned baal kills. it still takes me like 10 min per
>>
>>161327365
op md2ga should be in the thread op because its at least one way real people can get together and play without bots
>>
>>161325904
why have I always heard that it's more lightning-sorc focused? looks like it's valuable for all sorceresses
>>
>>161328026
lightning has the most raw damage output in the game so it benefits the most

cold mastery already grants 100% lower resist so the only benefit conviction has is breaking immunities
>>
File: unique_mp.jpg (96KB, 388x510px) Image search: [Google]
unique_mp.jpg
96KB, 388x510px
Never seen this before, kinda neat.
>>
>>161328026
when you start an 8 player group from scratch you have a pally who does nothing but keep conviction aura up on things and you have three sorceresses in the group one of each element to take advantage of it i mean yeah conviction is really good

when you're talking about a sorceress with gg gear the aura form infinity merc simply breaks the lightning immune finger mages in hell chaos, and it makes the huge hp pool doom lords drop faster too

thats why lightning in particular for sorcs because it breaks light immunes where it doesnt break fire/cold immunes
>>
>>161309759
I've always felt playing Paladin and Barb was largely "Hold one button down and press another here and there", to be fair.
>>
>>161328265
>>161328631
makes sense
>>
File: brute[1].jpg (5KB, 146x146px) Image search: [Google]
brute[1].jpg
5KB, 146x146px
So you're in a club and this guy slaps your gf in the ass - wat do?
>>
>>161329123
I don't sweat it, the dude is clearly gay as he's always walking around with his fucking buttbuddies.
>>
Honestly, which do you think has more players at this point? D2 or D3?
>>
>>161329493
the best arpg: Path of Exile
>>
>>161329353
t.scrawny cuck
>>
File: Thorns_Icon.png (3KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
Thorns_Icon.png
3KB, 48x48px
>>161329123
Nothing because he's already dead
>>
File: hdin2.jpg (349KB, 1274x955px) Image search: [Google]
hdin2.jpg
349KB, 1274x955px
Took me all of today and part of yesterday but Im back up to Chaosing on Hammerdin #2.
This after I had to respec my first hammerdin to a smiter so that I could kill the Dclone that miraculously spawned in my baal run.
>>
>>161330720
you know you could just respec back right
>>
>>161330791
yes, I knew that. But I needed a smiter anyway. I was always going to level one it just so happened that I had need of one long before I had planned on. all the CB he had was from Black runeword but it worked, so now I have a smiter.
>>
>>161327525
>why you dont have a character that can get the levels on its own is beyond me
i went blizz sorc for mf, i can easily do meph runs on hell at level 70, but i can't level on my own because of cold immunes, my merc is too weak to take care of them.
>>
>>161331783
You can do ancient tunnels it can be an ok way to level to a great way to level depending on your apm

you should honestly not even do mephisto. there are things in the game he can't drop but thats not true of the ancients tunnels. anything in there can drop anything in the game.

once you get to be around level 88, which might take 2-3 days then you can probably start doing chaos depending on if your merc is strong enough to kill de seis yet
>>
>>161326936
this is why you nightmare baal to 70, and get to ~78 by the time you reach Hell Baal desu
doesn't take long at all
>>
>>161332172
>anything in there can drop anything in the game.
How does that work exactly? I though you needed to kill baal to get certain prefixes and suffixes to appear on charms and stuff.
>>
>>161305337
>blizzard banned all runner bots
>all the spambots are still going wild
>>
>>161305180
D3 Never really gets difficult. It's always a matter of being undergeared if some content is "hard".
>>
>>161332425
I think with charms it works that way but there is a treasure trove of stuff, uniques and runeword bases alike, that only drop in tc81 and above and meph is only tc78 so why waste ANY time on him at all spam ancients tunnels, maybe you'll get lucky, you probably wont but at least you're getting levels to be able to kill the baal and diablos later on
>>
>>161309586
Drops are mostly determined by a combination of Monster Level and Area Level but there's more to it and that's something called Treasure Class. It's way too complicated to explain quickly and you don't really need to understand it to farm for stuff. It's easier to just farm good spots in the game and trade if you need a specific item.
>>
>>161332425
>>161333070
also the absolute lion's share of high runes drop from the finger mages in hell chaos so thats really the destination everyone should be aiming to get to as fast as possible.
>>
Is Nihlathak worth running? I remember doing it before and having a tough time as fire, but all of his minions are cold immune so he's a breeze to kill.
>>
>>161331472
I've had a Black runeword in my assassin's stash since day 1 of the reset but when Dclone spawned in my game I tried kicking him for like 5 seconds before I chugged a belt of pots and ran the fuck away. I think I need way more attack rating, I need max block or phys damage reduced, I need lifetap, and I need to figure out a way to damage him aside from crushing blow. How did you survive with shitty gear, and how did you finish him off once his HP was low?

What sort of setup would you recommend if I get a chance of a rematch?
>>
>>161333682
no, just pinkle. Im a blizz sorc and just doing Andariel+Meph+pink non stop, with some hell cows runs too. and ofc joining baalruns groups if I see one
>>
>>161333127
>t's easier to just farm good spots in the game and trade if you need a specific item.
No one is going to give you shit for the odd shako that drops from mephisto at most a couple of Ists but you know how many Ists it would take to trade up to a Jah and a Ber? Meanwhile you could just get to hell chaos asap, spend 48 hours there, and you have an enigma, because whether you get a vexes, zods, ists, ohms, guls, surs, los, or by god bers and jahs themselves it all adds up to enigma.
>>
>>161321323
Insight definitely. You're gonna run out of mana otherwise.
>>
>>161333682
I recall that he's absurdly dangerous to fight if you're playing hardcore because his corpse explosion is basically guaranteed instant death so be very very careful.
>>
File: anni.jpg (298KB, 1282x988px) Image search: [Google]
anni.jpg
298KB, 1282x988px
>>161333762
Well luckily I had a bunch of full rejuv potions and I went through all of them. I had max block and if I put my back to a wall a certain way then it seemed like it bugged his huge fire attack which was key because while you're dodging him and not attacking he regens a fuck load of life

that being said if I had a wand with life tap charges I would have probably been fine. I tried at first killing him just as a hammerdin without fanata aura and using smite but there was noway fanata aura was crucial. he just regens life too fast

I have no idea what you would need to as a kicksin but as a smiter I really only needed an ancient pledge heraldic shield, black runeword and just other gear to max out light/fire res. plus I used thawing potions as I kept getting frozen.
>>
>>161334404
>because while you're dodging him and not attacking he regens a fuck load of life
Get a poison small charm or poison in some piece of your gear. As long hes poisoned he doesn't heal.
>>
>>161333968
>give a boss corpse explosion
>a skill that can do more than the corpses max hp in aoe damage
>the aoe increases with level and the boss has bonus levels on the skill out of the ass on higher difficulty levels
>enemies have retarded hp totals on Hell because lmao synergies
>and then give him a postgame item drop and put bugged enemies that do a million damage per second in his level
Blizzard can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>161333914
But that shako can go a long way on your head to make you able to farm Chaos Sanc.
>>
>>161300030
I am anon

but I feel lonely and the game feels empty
>>
>>161334853
It's a failure as a game in the genre.

I think it's decent as one of those that you pick up, play through once and are done with.
>>
>>161334853

That was my problem with it too. Friends said they had enough of titan quest.
>>
>>161334695
no it really doesn't. you shouldn't be sitting there going 'oh id be farming chaos right now if only I had that shako'. you should be thinking 'oh ill get whatever the fuck is the bare minimum to get to chaos asap and in the course of farming it for 15 hours a shako will drop at some point.'
>>
>>161334404
I see, thanks. I forgot about those wands, I was thinking about getting some expensive gear that had a chance to cast it but that would be a lot easier to find.

>>161334582
Unfortunately my poison only lasts for 0.4 seconds due to venom (or is that different against bosses or on hell? Something like that).

I think I can solve the regeneration issue by making the cheap-as-fuck "malice" runeword; it has a 100% chance of open wounds, and open wounds apparently lasts for 8 whole seconds if it gets cast. Even though I need a different weapon to damage him I should have time to swap and hit him for a while before I need to reapply it. Seems like that would be useful for a smiter, too.
>>
>wolfhowl
Does anyone actually use this meme item, can you get anything for it by trading?
>>
>>161335447
I need to try the poison thing too like that guy said if its true then i shitty little small charm and it negates his regen I just don't think its true or the open wounds thing because I KNOW prevent monster heal doesn't on dclone or ubrs. if its true and it does then it would make dclone pretty trivial
>>
>>161335006
Yeah, but it's probably the most interesting of the three major modern ones. Path appeals to the lowest common denominator and falls prey to the "as wide as an ocean, but as shallow as a puddle" adage with it's skill tree. I don't think I even need to mention why D3 is shit considering we're in a D2 thread. Between the three, Grim Dawn has had the least amount of marketing and advertisement. If they spent a little more time promoting their game they'd perhaps have a competitive product but they instead relied on nostalgia for Titanquest and word of mouth.

>>161335030
I can't convince any of my friends to even try it.
>>
File: hammerdin.jpg (297KB, 848x745px) Image search: [Google]
hammerdin.jpg
297KB, 848x745px
>>161334695
case in point look at my gear do you think Im worried about a shako? fuck no itll drop eventually and in the mean time a shit load of other stuff will drop too including very lucrative high runes
>>
>>161335960
>poorfag pledge on a paladin shield
This is literally figuratively cheating
>>
>>161335960
Stealth is the best thing to ever happen to D2. I love that thing.
>>
>>161336120
yeah I had waaay too much lightning resist. I switched the wand out for a spirit sword
>>
Price check again ladies and germs.
Trang-Oul's Wing? Can it be traded for something worthwile?
>>
>>161335719
some madman probably does
>>
File: wt49.png (490KB, 1123x822px) Image search: [Google]
wt49.png
490KB, 1123x822px
>tfw 1 off
i should probably sell these at this stage of the ladder
>>
>>161336591
less than a lem

Anyone here got a Lem for trade? I got some shit to give, wuw wuw wuw?
>>
>>161324085
how was sitting in a channel spamming a line of text every 5 seconds "fun"?
>>
>>161337101
how is p2w fun?
>>
>>161335960
Come on dude you have to be doing that on purpose, surely you could fill that socket in your helm, buy a belt from charsi, put your stealth in something that doesn't slow you down, and make a spirit or two.
>>
>>161337228
jsp is no more p2w than d2 already was

d2: some of the people in the trading channel have shit they bought from ebay
jsp: some of the people have fg they bought from njag

I personally don't like how you can buy jsp and how donating (for free) is fetishized and the complete lack of an effective moderation system on jsp, but it is really hard to spin it that it made d2 worse than it already was.
>>
>>161337228
There's a huge number of users within the Diablo 2 trading community that have never purchased gold. Silly to think a majority is actually using real money to purchase items.
>>
Over the last week I turned into the filthiest moneygrubbing jew on the d2jsp trading forum, only to realize that OP gear makes the game less fun. I'd rather make do with the bare minimum, even though I can afford mid-tier gear now.

Anyways, what's your opinion on ingame gambling? Worth doing at lower levels or only if 95+?
>>
>>161337237
Im saving the socket in my helm for more resist as needed. As I add and subtract gear, im not sure which element ill be low on.
>>
File: eth b.png (505KB, 1131x825px) Image search: [Google]
eth b.png
505KB, 1131x825px
>>161336804
>1 off again
REEEEEE
shit ll though
>>
>>161338317
some items are unable to get their max roll%, dunno if it the case hare
>>
Has it ever been a viable thing to dual-wield claws as an Assassin? I never played a Sin back in the day.
>>
>>161338812
I recall dex doesn't affect claw block at all, so you can get pretty decent blocking without dunking a shit load of points into dex for the maxblock meme. Also the assa claws can spawn with +3 to skilltree or +2 assa skills, on top of the higher tier ones being able to spawn with those generic skill bonuses like sorc orbs or something, and I think the weapons don't factor into kicks at all so it doesn't matter if they're some shitty stat sticks.
>>
>>161337874
If you're collecting gold, you're collecting gold for gambling, right?
>>
File: loadout.jpg (707KB, 1600x1345px)
loadout.jpg
707KB, 1600x1345px
>>161337237
heres the entire load out as it stands today
>>
>>161338812
I'm playing an assassin for the first time now so I don't know all that much but yeah it's absolutely viable. You get claw block when dual wielding only, which lets you block many spells. Also, whirlwind assassins using Chaos have been pretty solid ever since it was introduced.

However weapon+shield is also totally viable and worthwhile for certain setups where you'd rather have more physical block.

>>161339285
Weapon damage doesn't factor into kicks but other stuff does like chance to cast spells and elemental damage. Rift and Stormlash are some good kicking weapons from what I gather. Would be interesting to dual-wield rare claws that add lots of magic damage and kick with them.

Currently I'm using some random +3 traps claws I bought off anya. In theory you could get +3 traps +3 lightning sentry etc on each claw.
>>
>>161338812
trappers, whirlwind sins and pvp sins use dual claw
kicksins use shield and boots
>>
>>161339631
>tfw making shitty phoenix strike assassins and dual wielding because it looks cool
>>
>tfw they might correct the itemization issue in Diablo 4 but all the beauty of the Diablo 2 UI will be lost to b.net 2.0
>>
>>161339802
If they even make D4.
>>
File: eth.png (269KB, 808x807px)
eth.png
269KB, 808x807px
thug life
>>
>>161340291
>tfw no lem or even a decent eth armor
>>
>>161340385
ancient tunnels has surprisingly been good for eth items
nothing else yet though
>>
I DID IT BOYS
I'M GONNA BE RICH
>>
Do "damaged reduced by x (not %)" items and "magic damage reduced by x" items work against every tick of rapid-hitting attacks like firewall and diablo's lightning? If not, how do they work?
>>
>>161341152
I don't know if windforce is still good but as someone who mostly played 1.09, FUCKING AWESOME DUDE CONGRATS
>>
>>161341265
thanks dude this is gonna kill hella cows with all those poison charms!!
>>
File: why.jpg (396KB, 1349x987px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
396KB, 1349x987px
i-is this because of [spolier]d2mr maphack[/spoiler]?
>>
Name from D3 class you wish were in D2.
>>
>>161341379
no, it's because you left and joined games too fast
each game deserves at least 45 seconds of your love and attention
enjoy limbo for 30 minutes to 36 hours
>>
>>161341458
idk what ur asking but the female wizard has a sexy hot voice so i wish i was her :(((
>>
>>161341703
Oh god sorry, I stroked out.

NAME ONE CLASS FROM D3 YOU WISH WAS IN D2.
>>
>>161341828
I don't know but I kind of liked the nerf on teleport so wizard didn't automatically become the de facto mf'er.
Then again I like items like Enigma.
>>
>>161341379
sometimes this is caused by the dupers buttraping the servers, were you just coming off being dc'ed?

if not then you joined/left too many games too fast. to avoid the big one don't leave/join more than 10 games an hour

you can get around it with vpns, and or multiple sets of cd keys

everyone should have at least two sets of cd keys, theres really no excuse not to in the current year
>>
>>161342395
>everyone should have at least two sets of cd keys, theres really no excuse not to in the current year
wtf
how do I know if an ebay sale is legit
>>
>>161341152
jesus christ install glidewrapper, those pixels are giving me a stroke
>>
>>161342536
glidewrapper has high resolution textures?
>>
>>161342476
20 dollars on bnet. sketchy secondary sellers is no excuse
>>
>>161342395
>two sets of cd keys,
Speaking of which, can I open up two instances of D2 with different CD keys to xfer with myself without needing to pray that blizzard won't steal my stuff? If so, how?
>>
>>161342602
http://www.projectetal.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-get-better-performance-and-run-more-bots-with-the-glide-wrapper.4017/

ignore the part about bots
>>
>>161342772
go to project etal and use the newest version of the loader don't worry you don't get banned simply from using the loader plus it doesn't even have bot capability atm.

alternatively you can use sandboxie but i dont like it as much

youll need to make cdkey.mpq files too if you use the ETAL loader, search serby's cdkey creator.

also shortcut commands are your friend. -w -skiptobnet and -3dfx for if you have glidewrapper
>>
is it worth picking up d3 at this point or is it going to be as empty as grim dawn?
>>
>>161335909
>Path appeals to the lowest common denominator and falls prey to the "as wide as an ocean, but as shallow as a puddle" adage with it's skill tree
If you really think this then you haven't actually played it or tried to make your own builds.

Sure it sucks that most of your points have to be spent into defensive stats but it's amazing what you can do with it.
>>
>>161342797
wtf I don't have D2VidTst.exe
>>
>>161341598
>>161342395
I was farming yesterday creating games non stop and nothing happened ;_;

so I guess its dupers fault
>>
File: wrapper.jpg (491KB, 1282x987px)
wrapper.jpg
491KB, 1282x987px
>>161342797
wtf this looks weird as fuck
>>
>>161343430
>making your own builds
>almost all skillpoints go into defenses and pathing to defenses
>pick one skill to rightclick with
>hope it's one of the fotm ones that are actually strong in the current patch lol
>go through the checklist of mandatory support gems and put them on it
>get gear with hp+resists
>ebin
>>
>>161344337
Well, to be fair, it isn't hard to boil down D2 into some barebones necessity list like that either.
>>
>>161343606
I dont have it either

>tfw you cant use this wrapperpussy and be a cool kid
>>
>>161345004
make a shortcut and add -3DFX to target

I'm not using it anyways, mouse movement feels too cucked.
>>
>>161344627
Point is that PoE claims it's full of options when there actually aren't any options. The skill tree is meaningless and support gems are meaningless, because if you don't do it the correct way your character will be complete shit.

Most of the mechanics in the game are just noob traps and illusions of choice, you just have to do it the meta way and plow through enemies with your overpowered dbz rightclick that leeches life and mana faster you can spend, until something oneshots you through 8k hp and max defenses, because they have to make the game exciting for autopot and logout macro using """""HC"""" players somehow.
>>
Im about to start a new sorc on us east sc ladder

any takers? start a new character?
>>
>>161343371
im guessing No
>>
>>161345370
Play HC
>>
>>161345154
not that guy, but the "problem" you are saying is from the arpg genre, not the game itself.

you cant do whatever you want in d2 either, so its noob traps and illusions of choices too. cause you are considering any build any spell any items need to work no matter how retarded your build your character is, and this will never happen in any arpg.

your argument have no sense
>>
>>161345639
not interested
>>
>>161344337
>>161345154
Last two leagues I had one build each that I had never seen anyone do, couldn't find any build guides similar to them and nobody was doing the same build on poebuilds.io listings.

And I used those to push to red maps.

There's no choice because you lack imagination.

I do agree that itemization is a bit boring since most gear only needs to have life (or es) and resistances to be good.
>>
Anyone here want a 39% gheeds?
game name "ist for shako"
>>
>needing to reset modem again

wtf is going on today srs
>>
do you mean to imply you keep getting banned?
>>
>>161349916
>yesterday
>create game, andariel-meph-plink , leave game
>repeat 1214 times

>today
>create game, andariel-meph-plink, leave game
>do it 3 times
>banned 30min

you tell me anon
>>
>>161350381
you are a bot
>>
File: 1466795883035.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466795883035.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>161350459
>>
So I know to loot blue Monarchs, especially in high level areas, but are there any other unusual items I should look out for?
>>
>summon necro on hell
>have to grind down multiple stacked unique packs with bullshit modifiers while resummoning golem and strategically cursing like a madman while feeding potions to the shitter goddamn merc who doesn't know how to micro himself out when he takes too much focus
>tfw one of the enemies dies and the whole giant horde of monsters with a gorillion hitpoints each, mixed immunity types and multiple uniques disappears in a nuclear explosion
>>
>>161351471
why blue monarchs?
>>
File: jmod.png (49KB, 274x238px)
jmod.png
49KB, 274x238px
>>161352131
dank shield
>>
>>161352379
does anyone actually use or buy that though?
>>
>>161352490
I think some build does because dude facets lmao, maybe it was some kind of a javazon.
>>
anyone can xplain me why is this >>161350381 happening today? Im getting fucking mad
>>
Check out this amazing guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNLpm0UMS6k

BTW Diablo 2 has one of the best soundtrack i've ever heard
>>
I forgot how much fun D2 was. Been playing it a lot lately for the first time in like 12 years.
>>
>>161353168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2eoN8tJVIY
and I (or anyone in fact) know shit about that game but dem ost
>>
5os flail useful for anything?
>>
>>161352379
how many shopbots do you have going?

are you moving the npcs outside of town or using organ portals?
>>
>>161353881
just a google image anon
>>
>>161353113
is there a cache to delete somewhere?
>>
what is best place to vendor staff with teleport charges?
>>
>>161353864
cta
>>
File: mein20years.jpg (222KB, 857x1134px) Image search: [Google]
mein20years.jpg
222KB, 857x1134px
>>161304626
Not OP but, Shall I get physical Diablo 2+exp for 14€?
Like he said, I tried D3 and I was kinda meh...
>>
>>161354390
dunno, I just cant play today, everyfucking time getting the same shit. cant create more than 1 game
>>
>>161355514
Yes.
>>
>>161355514
or just play the best arpg ever made for 0€.
>>
>>161355514
ya, pirate it if you're a poorfag and play the singleplayer first >>161356648
>>
>>161356753
but I was talking about Path of Exile, I made it pretty clear.
>>
>>161356826
How can you be talking about PoE when it's a shit game?
>>
Hey what's the fastest way to level a new seasonal character to 70? I'm trying to get the mount reward for HOTS, but I never enjoyed playing D3 past the first playthrough.
>>
>>161357012
bounties or some shit
>>
>>161356826
>an arpg that takes all the problems Diablo 2 had and instead of trying to fix them makes them ten times worse, because the people in charge thought the worst parts of D2 were the best ones
>best arpg
Diablo 2 is a game with some major flaws, but PoE just went full retard without having any of the fun things that outweight the bad in D2.
>>
I'm wanting to make a "Bear Bros." druid build that's basically werebear and a grizzly against the world.
Any advice? Should I focus on lycanthropy or just keep buffing the grizzly?
>>
>>161357056
Alright thanks. Is there one class in particular that levels the fastest?
>>
File: img.png (655KB, 1332x1001px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
655KB, 1332x1001px
BANE?
>>
>>161358440
I only recall that Crusader was very slow.
Maybe check the ladder and see who has the fastest solo times?

sry, no d3 posters around
>>
>>161353113
well you can't fucking do what you said, kill like one thing and create a new game. its incredibly gay but thats the way blizz set it. your cd key probably got flagged yesterday and now its butt raping you today

you need to keep your games to ten minutes to completely ensure no butt raping realm downs. that or multiple sets of cd keys
>>
>>161359860
4 MOO
>>
File: 54198165216535.jpg (45KB, 553x544px)
54198165216535.jpg
45KB, 553x544px
>AFK in "Free" all day.
>Have to beg for scraps.

Life is rough.
>>
stash gets full so quickly
>>
>>161361773
collect your gems, 40 pgems is a pul or um, maybe even an ist.

2 ums could probably be 3 puls
3 puls could be turned into 3 ums and 1 pul
etc etc

basically you gotta scam people
>>
>>161363609
Although it's a pipe fucking dream, I hope they add stash space, ladder runewords and self item transferring in SP.
>>
I hope they bring back the pre-expansion stash.
>>
Nothing has ever been as fun to me as a Summonmancer, and I've never understood why.
>>
>trying to get through hell while level 68

I forgot how bullshit it is.
>>
>>161361773
do you even play games
>>
File: A U T I S M.jpg (102KB, 598x501px) Image search: [Google]
A U T I S M.jpg
102KB, 598x501px
A
U
T
I
S
M
>>
File: 1380339772356.gif (823KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1380339772356.gif
823KB, 200x200px
>>161363913
>>
>>161365473
>going through hell with my summonmancer with bad gear and all resists on negative
>dac fallen explodes and kills me in one hit
Fuck

>>161365262
You have to max corpse explosion after maxing skeletons and mastery, then you can have fun and your clearspeed goes off the charts in areas with big clusters of enemies. You have to manage the AI-affecting curses and when to use decripefy instead of amp too, so it's not just all afking while the game plays itself.
>>
>>161302962

The people who made Diablo what it is aren't working there anymore. Not gonna happen. This shit's gonna get worse :^)
>>
>>161305180

Diablo 3 scales the difficulty by adding more 0s, and the base content is pretty simple stuff. So unless "hard" to you means enemies having 1 billion HP instead of 10 million, then no. It never gets "hard."
>>
>>161365473
try being a 54 wind druid

thinking of just making a new character entirely.
>>
File: 1479522769944.gif (1MB, 640x360px)
1479522769944.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Alright D2 hype died again, time to go back to PoE see you next ladder reset
>>
>>161367572
54 is way too low for hell, you need to get grindan.
>>
Where are you guys playing?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11758165
>>
>>161367792
US West SC and SP.

dont die
>>
bout to start a new char on us sc east ladder anybody want in?
>>
momma it's bed time
i'll try to sneak on later
hopefully she doesn't hear the dial up
>>
>>161372156
put blankets over the computer noob
>>
File: Untitled.png (27KB, 293x339px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27KB, 293x339px
Holy fuck, that guy earlier wasn't fucking around, this shit is nuts.
>>
>>161373232
Y'all on USWest?
>>
>>161373232
i guess its worth shilling this hard
every sale is basically free money for them
>>
File: 1479739917712.jpg (175KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
1479739917712.jpg
175KB, 770x711px
>>161373941
>tfw you never discovered a secret duping method to live off for the past decade from retards who actually purchase shit for ladder resets
>>
>>161373354
This is USWest, yeah. Is East not as bad?
>>
>>161374745
Definitely doesn't fill up the lists ever in normals.

>playing on west
>>
zoddiabaal-15
zoddiabaal-16
zoddiabaal-17
zoddiabaal-18
zzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice game diablotards
>>
>>161374991
>tfw 99% of your gametime has involved no baal runs
feels weird with no bots @ Hell
>>
>>161375057
well, the first time I did all hell legit. but then whats the point of doing it legit past +80? I just run my own legit (maphack) andariel, meph, plink, sometimes hell cows, and when I want to lvl up some I just join one of the baalCLEARLYNOTBOOTSBLIZZARDparty
>>
>>161375345
doesn't take all that long to get to 90 solo magic finding
>>
>>161375471
>gambling the half million gold I got from the baal runs
>just getting amulets
>+3 lightning skills (only Sorceress)

well, this is good r-right?
>>
>>161363734
it's called PlugY, Jermaine
>>
>>161376990
Don't you HAVE to revert to an earlier build to use it?
>>
>>161377071
yeah, 1.13c unfortunately
>>
>>161377071
1.13 but it's basically the same

1.14 added nothing of value
>>
>>161366212
B O T S
O
T
S
>>
>>161366521
>You have to max corpse explosion after maxing skeletons and mastery, then you can have fun and your clearspeed goes off the charts in areas with big clusters of enemies. You have to manage the AI-affecting curses and when to use decripefy instead of amp too, so it's not just all afking while the game plays itself.
This. Necro is probably the most complex class to play in D2. That is if you don't just let your summons do all the work and afk while they do.
>>
>>161367572
You should be doing NM baalruns to 70+ if you're planning to solo hell from the start.

If you get rushed then you can go as early as 30-40. And diarun on hell.
>>
Thsse Norm Baal botrunners ain't bad. I'm the only one following this bot from game to game, scored a Rattlecage and Bloodletter off this thing. I should make a Barb next.
>>
I wish necromancers didn't move so damn slow.

How much of a speed boost will trang's armor give me? It gives 40% frw but it's also a heavy armor.
>>
>>161326617
thanks, andy.

thandy.
>>
>>161357012
Adventure Mode, Rifts, play any of the ranged characters. I personally like Wizard and feel like they're a good balance of speed and fun.

Could always join a random guild and see if you get boosted, but public play isn't all that bad.
>>
why does nobody buy my 4s flails or mageplates
>>
>>161380131
cuz i got rejected from princeton a year ago and feel like shit ok?
>>
File: Untitled.png (111KB, 901x464px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
111KB, 901x464px
Oh fuck off.
>>
I found a Lum. Is there anything decent I can get for it for javazon?
>>
>>161381423
Lum is a low rune but it's used for Stealth which is a popular entry level armor runeword. You could just make one for yourself on a 2 socket armor.

http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Stealth
>>
>>161381573
stealth is TalEth tho and I already have it
>>
>>161381596
Oh fuck I meant Smoke. I always mix up the two. Wrote the url from memory.
>>
Stealth vs smoke vs lionheart, which is best?
>>
Would it be viable to make a spear focused Amazon? Even if I were to have a Titan's on swap for big packs would it make any sense to use a spear for specials/smaller groups?

I don't really like the quantity spending nature of javelins but I really like the class and the skillset.
>>
>>161383197
Spears are shit

SHIT
>>
>>161383889
B-but Charged Strike and Lightning Strike and runewords that have -light res on enemies.
>>
So if you have a piece that gives 20% crushing blow, and another piece that gives like 30%, does this make it 50% flat? Or is it some tricky math shit?
>>
>>161303501
For me it's the Skill System and the Items, the fact that you could make builds that where build on certain Items.
>>
>>161305337
Baalruns without the Bots were the best for me, Bots might be faster but i always had way more fun with other People running to the Throneroom.
>>
File: ring2.gif (906B, 32x33px) Image search: [Google]
ring2.gif
906B, 32x33px
just checked out d2jsp for the first time to see if it's worth bothering with it at all and i noticed something
why the fuck is it important to people what icon rings have and why do they want the "wing" one?
>>
Is the BNet edition of Diablo 2 & LoD the best one to get?
>>
>>161386049
objectively, soj looks best with the small blue stone, and bul kathos looks best with the big red stone

so i have no idea
>>
>be me, javazon
>join game
>light resist shenk with light resist mobs and another light resist rare on the way to him
>go on my way to the pit, pass by multiple light resist rares
>every rare in the pit is light resist except one guy with insanely high hp, who releases lightning bolts when he is attacked
>he drops tgods, which is literally lightning: the belt
this game has a nice sense of humor
>>
Why doesn't this general have a chat channel? I miss the old days of kicking it in the lobby and talking shit with people.
>>
>>161387476
this would be awesome, would make trading and finding games a lot easier too seeing as nobody ever speaks in channels
>>
>>161387476
If does. d3g community on D3.
Can't speak for D2 though.
>>
File: 20161129_060550.jpg (22KB, 271x87px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_060550.jpg
22KB, 271x87px
>>161307415
Laying of hands on a zon with Melody Bow (mine was Diamond Bow) can get you to Hell, atleast, without Fortitude. But craft some knockback gloves when you can.
>>
>>161388073
I thought bows were shit? At least the bow tree is designed like shit.
>>
>>161388073

Now I have three of the things but no amazon. I will try to trade them or give them away.
>>
>>161388426
Laying of Hands can be used as entry level gloves on a smiter so you can probably get a Lem or some pgems from them. Might even be able to get a Pul.
>>
>play new PoE season or play Diablo 2 again
I can't decide.
>>
>>161388536
PoE is shit so the choice should be easy
>>
>>161388576
I haven't really played it.
>>
>>161388576
buy d3 or just not play any arpg?
>>
>>161388630
Whatever you do don't buy D3. You're too late. Everything that RoS made better was ruined by patches.

>>161388536
Play both. That's what I'm planning to do.
>>
>>161388630
I didn't really like D3.
>>
>>161388697
>Play both. That's what I'm planning to do.
No way I have time for that unfortunately.
>>
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Zakarum's_Hand
is this worth anything?
>>
>>161388357
They overnerfed the fucking shit out of the physical bow skills, so you have to have good gear for a bowazon and even then it's mediocre. Freezing arrow also requires a shitload of gear and the fire skills are "dont even bother"-tier. The good news is that strafe has no synergies, so you can make hybrid builds that use physical damage as a backup against immunes, as long as you have a bow that's Buriza or better.

>>161386649
>tgods on a javazon
That's a sick drop.

>>161385550
>Baalruns without the Bots were the best for me, Bots might be faster but i always had way more fun with other People running to the Throneroom.
Agreed, non-bot runs with other players are pretty fun. Also you get to laugh when people die to random shit, I saw someone die to a floor spike trap in a tombrun once.

>>161384003
All the X Strike skills are better with a javelin than a spear, because only the attack speed matters and the damage doesn't depend on the weapon. Also they fucked up their math on lightning strike and it does subpar damage compared to lightning fury. Also 2 of the 3 physical spear skills are totally useless, fend literally has a gamebreaking bug that has made it completely unusable since release day.
>>
>>161390483
>Agreed, non-bot runs with other players are pretty fun
but the game punishes you for playing with other people by having to watch your drops get picked up by other people

would be so sweet if they instanced loot like in d3.

it might be like 8x the loot in a multiplayer game which would throw the game out of whack but if you eliminated bots then it might strike a nice balance between a market flooded with ultra rare shit and market where there just are not high runes or anything else for that matter
>>
>>161386235
as opposed to what
>>
>>161394207
pirating?
>>
File: Screenshot040.jpg (327KB, 800x600px)
Screenshot040.jpg
327KB, 800x600px
have 2 gul now

make hoto y/n
>>
>>161394510
Does the chest in Ancient Tunnels drop good shit often, or are you just grindan it day and night?
>>
>>161394654
grindan like a turbonerd
>>
>>161394654
not the other anon but
I also like running kurast areas for rocks/chests whatever
>>
would a hammerdin or skellymancer be better for organ runs?

gear level is cta/hoto/uniques
>>
>>161394654
ancient tunnels has the highest area level in the game next to a few other areas, but is also very easy and fast to clear for blizz sorcs due to no cold immunes, so running it all day can be pretty profitable.
>>
>>161395268
How do you guys get to the tunnels? Is there any way to "read" the random maps and know where to go?
Pits, chaos and wsk are easy to go to because you either have a road going there or the wp takes you directly to the destination.
>>
>>161395714
if you want to go fast you need a maphack and look for this building >>161267838
otherwise it's bound to take a while to get there
>>
>>161395714
it's pretty often right next to the waypoint

just look for ruins
>>
What level do I have to be to max Blessed Hammer? I've been hoarding my skill points for a while and I have 8 saved up but I have to keep levelling up to be able to put them in to hammer, should I have spent the saved points in something else instead? I was kinda hoping I'd be able to dump all 8 points in at level 18
>>
>>161396465
concentration aura
>>
>>161396465
The level requirement for a skill starts at the level you first get it and increases by one at every skill level, so you can only put one point into hammer the first time you're able to get it.
>>
>>161396623
yeah what ^ he said you level concentration aura up concurrently with hammer for those 8 levels or whatever you really will need it for the damage. you should have a level 12 or so conc aura by the time hammer is maxed
>>
>replacing spirit shield with HoZ drops me below the fastest fcr breakpoint
why is this allowed
>>
>>161397050
you'll hit like a truck though and doesn't HoZ have built in damage reduction or is that only if you socket it with a ber? either way Id use it unless I have an enigma and want faster teleporting
>>
Anybody want to sort me out with a Wizardspike? I have 2 pgems, a few flawed gems and a load of shit tier runes so name your price
>>
>>161386049
always thought that was some kind of spider
>>
File: Screenshot041.jpg (551KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot041.jpg
551KB, 800x600px
oh god why didnt this have fcr on it
>>
do any grills play diablo 2?
>>
I don't enjoy Ancient Tunnels as a blizzsorc at all.
>>
>>161400060
>girls
>knowing about games before their time
>>
>>161400482
why not?
it's pretty much the only area in the game you can farm easily as a blizzsorc due to lack of immunes.
other than that you'll be doing andy/meph runs forever
>>
>>161400747
I DON'T KNOW ANON IT'S JUST SO BLAND
>>
Are there any areas you can run as a fire build other than Andy and Meph? I looked at a guide that listed all the immune types in the 85 zones and it seemed Mausoleum didn't have any natural fire immunes.

Fire generally seems to get fucked over by immunities anyway.
>>
I like Diablo 3 better than Diablo 2 but I respect people that prefer Diablo 2.

:)
>>
>>161401251
Thought the Pit was mostly cold immunes
>>
File: Screenshot042.jpg (561KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot042.jpg
561KB, 800x600px
>>
>>161401598
In b4 30res
>>
File: Screenshot043.jpg (553KB, 800x600px)
Screenshot043.jpg
553KB, 800x600px
>>161401712
coulda been worse
>>
>>161402006
i'll give you a lem for it
>>
What base armour should I use for enigma as a summon necro?
>>
>>161402590
archon plate errytime
>>
>>161402590
whatever makes you look beautiful, no matter the strength requirements
>>
File: Screenshot120.jpg (515KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot120.jpg
515KB, 800x600px
any new smiters want these?
>>
What's a solid smiter armor to start up with?

Stone? Duress? Shaft?
>>
File: hug.gif (2KB, 47x18px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
2KB, 47x18px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>161402590
any light armor that you like the looks of, +low strength requirement
fuck def, you're not getting hit anyway
>>
>>161403793
I'd guess Duress if there's a certain threshold of CB you need, otherwise Stone looks a lot better.
>>
>>161403793
guardian angel for them sweet 95@ max
>>
File: inf.jpg (587KB, 1372x1030px) Image search: [Google]
inf.jpg
587KB, 1372x1030px
>>161401598
my turn
>>
>>161406554
>that gear
>already inf
do shakos sell for hrs or something
>>
File: infroll.png (608KB, 1372x1030px) Image search: [Google]
infroll.png
608KB, 1372x1030px
>>161406554
average
>>
>>161406710
I found a 20/18/9 anni on the 3rd day and sold it before the anni market crashed harder.

my priorities are probably weird though with >that gear
>>
>>161387476
fuck it let's make one, join channel d3g. hopefully it gets used enough to get added to the op
>>
>tfw best find i got so far was an um
>2 hf quests both gave me ko
NEVER LUCKY
>>
got a game going on us east sc midway through a2 called 'act 2 starting' if anyone wants in
>>
>have a metric fuckton of ko and fal runes
>need to farm flawed gems to turn them into lems and upwards
whoever came up with the gem addition to transmuting them was a fucking cunt who should die
>>
>>161407308
maybe they thought it'd bring value to lowbies leveling and finding "sick flawed gem drops for trade"
>>
File: every time.png (64KB, 447x331px) Image search: [Google]
every time.png
64KB, 447x331px
>>161338317
>tfw
>>
>>161408327
money money MONEY
>>
>>161375608
I'll give ya a white monarch for it or something
>>
>>161406713
how do you already have all these hrs
>>
>>161408327
how much is one with that much ed worth?
also what about an eth 4s cv / thresher? haven't played in forever
>>
File: 1398783209768.gif (3MB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1398783209768.gif
3MB, 400x311px
>>161408327
>14%ed
>not 15
>>
I came only, because of the bait image in the OP. I'll say this - I still play D2 regularly,l D3 is a total fuck that can suck it, anime colourful bullshit.
>>
>>161409774
>eth 4s cv
think they're around 2-3 ists right now
>>
>>161409108
He sold an anni to botters/dupers who have infinite HRs on the second day of the ladder. >>161406808

>>161407308
Needing random garbage for those rune recipies is such pointless bullshit. Classic Blizzard.
>>
The best private servers I've ever played on were 1.09. Why are all private servers complete fucking garbage. D2 is pvp and min/maxing your stats for pvp. Now its OMG ladder resets, speed runs and playing on hardcore.
>>
as a fishymancer, does attack rating boost the damage of my skeletons or my actual character's attack?
>>
>>161409951
>playing singleplayer
>found 2 today
well
>>
>>161410064
D2 pvp was always boring for me
>>
>>161409902
i know right? nobody even wants that shit.
most people either settle for a cheap regular one or go for 15ed. feels bad man
>>
>>161408969
eu?
>>
>>161411016
wtf
east
>>
>>161411258
into the oven you go
>>
>>161410118
your character's attack
>>
Is Arm of King Leoric worth it? The skill bonuses look fucking tasty but the whole bone prison thing is making me reconsider chasing it. Are there any alternatives that still offer decent stats?
>>
wew, 2 deaths and Tal's Armor off Nihlathak
>>
>hell barb speedrun world record
How the fuck did he do that

I thought CB doesn't work past 50% on Hell.
>>
>>161411650
Aren't those barb speedrunners don't the boring shit with shout kills?
>>
>>161411754
>don't
doing
>>
>>161411754
He made a strenght flail to kill bosses and the cb worked all the way through, it was a run of a recent version too.
>>
>>161411359
Beast
>>
>>161411650
>I thought CB doesn't work past 50% on Hell.
CB works all the way
only static field stops at 50%
>>
>open game with "read" in title
>description says i'm afk and tells them to leave offers
>come back an hour later
>a couple people came in, just said "hi" and left
i swer on me mum m8s
>>
>>161411650
cb is how ubers and dclone are killed 99.99% of the time
>>
>>161398047
Whats your server i'm east nl *octotheist
>>
>>161367792
The FUCK are you retards doing on USWest?
8 times the pop on east
>>
>>161409906
I actually played D3 first and played the fuck out of it. Full-blown addiction. Now I've been play D2 and have grown accustomed to it. I looked at D3 gameplay videos and holy shit, my eyes want to bleed.
>>
>>161392226
>but the game punishes you for playing with other people by having to watch your drops get picked up by other people
Are you implying that bots don't pickup everything thats worth anything faster than you can react?
>>
>>161411359
I think Heart of the Oak is the #1 choice.

In theory you can imbue/cube a good rare item (>>161320472) but that's super rare. You can't buy anything good from a vendor since you need ilvl<24 to get raise skeleton and you can't get good mods at that level.

>>161412149
Can't you summon skeletons with +skill gear then equip beast for better results?
>>
>>161411650
CB gets less effective the lower the hp is. So you start with taking out huge chunks of their hp and then it goes smaller and smaller.
>>
>tfw you die with 1mil
>>
>>161417345
Go play hardcore faggot
>>
>>161417385
>hardcore with these rickety old servers
>>
>>161407308
I wish that the class specific runeword armors would use like the fals and hels and ko's and dol's etc. instead they start at Lem and just go up from there. thats a pretty gnarly price tag for armors nobody ever, ever uses.
>>
Is Fortitude a direct upgrade to Treachery?
fuck these Fade procs that never happen
>>
>>161414638
well I wouldn't play with bots either my ninja i think that counts toward 'playing with others', like multiplayer. its the same concept. case in point I watched a tgods get snatched up in some random nm baal run a little while ago and tgods doesn't drop very often so when it does I want to make sure that im the only one that can pick it up.
>>
>>161418335
luuul
what makes treachery so good is the ias

mercs are always squishy until they get battle orders from cta
>>
>>161418335
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=54233648&f=87&o=0
treachery is better and cheaper
forty is a meme armor for people who don't know any better
>>
>>161418610
>>161419024
alright, alright, guess I'll make CTA my next goal
>>
>>161419024
I do feel his pain though. Your merc is pretty vulnerable until fade procs. Fortitude could be a quality of life upgrade.
>>
>sell an item for ist
>leave game, see another open game that sells exactly that item for an um
>buy it
>sell it for an ist again
feels amazing man
>>
>>161419313
iktf
>>
>>161419313
>exploiting the bot inflated marked for ez high runes
thats like scum-saving tier. you should know what a thing is generally worth and never charge something you yourself wouldn't pay.
>>
>>161419758
kill yourself
>>
>>161419758
>never charge something you yourself wouldn't pay
silly goyim
>>
File: loading.jpg (67KB, 1278x948px) Image search: [Google]
loading.jpg
67KB, 1278x948px
>tfw join a new game too fast
>>
>>161419758
Not that guy but how the fuck would I ever make money that way? I'm used to playing the market in any game that allows it and here its especially important because if you don't bot you'll never be able to afford most of the gear.
>>
>see a hell baal game
>hammerdin leading
>5/7 games he's died to souls and undead gypsies , remaking each time after
>>
>>161420279
>if you don't bot you'll never be able to afford most of the gear.
why what would be stopping you?
>>
>>161420669
stop posting already you dirty commie
>>
>>161420669
Are you asking why I'm not botting or why a person who doesn't bot will not be able to afford most of the gear in the game?
>>
I've finished my skellymancer skill wise, what should I put the rest of my points in? I'm thinking about putting a few in bone armour because I'll get an instant +6, but I already have p diamond homunculus with max block so I'm not sure if I need any more defensive shit
>>
>>161420282
I was trying to find ballruns on NM, some sorc kept making games and trying to tp, almost instantly dying and leaving and making a game with the next number. Lul
>>
>>161420978
>why a person who doesn't bot will not be able to afford most of the gear in the game?
the last part, whats stopping them from farming up all but the demigod gg shit supreme autismos on d2jsp come up with?
>>
what have y'all found so far?

Mostly from Hell Andy/Meph:
Pul
Um
eth 4os CA
Mal
Gores
Oculus
near perfect Arreats
Andy's
Tals Ammy
Ist
Mal
Tals Armor
Verdungos
>>
>>161421403
I'd say you're lucky if you find two high runes per ladder. This assuming that the average person doesn't play more than the first couple weeks of it.

Sure you can poopsock your way through it but most people do not have the time or dedication to do that.
>>
when did the season start? i want to get back into game but i hate levelling up. can anyone power me up or should i just level slowly?
>>
>>161421605
I got lucky today and found a sorc who was powering through act 2 so I joined them seeing as it's my least favorite act and ended up getting rushed all the way to Baal. If you want to rush then you can find someone or a group but it's semi rare.
>>
>>161296010
>Diablo4 announcement at Blizzcon is wildly speculated
Renewed news section next thread please. Like "Blizzcon blew as hard as thousand dicks and can't get enough of it, bring kneepads next year"

>>161305180
They get hundred billions of hitpoints at T13 difficulty (which comes with expansion pack, in a total of 17 difficulty scales). Don't let the bloated numbers misguide you, any class can take on T13 with widely descriptive set reliant builds now.
Game holds your hand up to a point, but behind that there's only vast emptiness. Grinding Greater Rifts may be the most repetitive, boring and hard challenge you can find in this game. It's simply a yardstick.
>>
>>161421718
wait a second is everyone playing d2 now??

wtf is going on
>>
>>161421807
this is the diablo 2 general
the fuck you on about
>>
>>161421807
There's a fair amount of people on US East, there's a lot of bots too don't get me wrong, but the ladder reset a week or two ago so there's a lot of people back in full swing. All the other realms are pretty dead compared to US East
>>
>>161421841
you should reread op

unless thats the joke
>>
d3g diablo 2 chat channel when?
>>
>>161421527

Sur
Najs Puzzler
Waterwalks
Tal Orb
Oculus
A bunch of socketed crap

To think about it neither me or my friends have found anything worthwhile in this ladder but somehow we've traded our way through. I've been spamming socket recipes on items that are wanted with certain non max socket numbers and made a bunch of currency that way. Also done a bunch of trades where I gave away one unique and got multiple in return which I then traded into a total value way over the original unique.
>>
>tfw you cant craft the hell cow portal anymore

g-guys? ;_;
>>
>>161421602
>I'd say you're lucky if you find two high runes per ladder.
thats not the case at all im sure there are people here who can say they've found more just in the first week of ladder, all legit. I myself have found one and I was gone for four days
>>
>>161422181
Either you're tryna use a normal/nightmare wirt's leg in Hell or you killed the king, dawg.
>>
>>161333682
>Is Nihlathak worth running?
Nope. All he ever drops is the piles of gold. He drops good shit for the first a few kills and before killing Baal, rest of the runs literally consist of gold piles. Unless you're trying to find Contricting Ring via a work of .ini file don't sweat it.

>>161334404
I thought people kill Dclone next to Shenk the Overseer at Act5 all the time?
>>
>>161422235
I know why, I think I killed the king but I dont know how
*teleports behind you*
*blizz blizz blizz blizz*
>>
I accidentally killed two cow kings today. My conscience is heavy.
>>
File: 1467790364983.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467790364983.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
>>161422414
>accidentally
how? you fiend
>>
>>161422232
i've played diablo 2 since on and off since release, easily over 2000 hours of playtime and haven't found a single high rune
>>
File: plsbexpensive.jpg (124KB, 718x454px) Image search: [Google]
plsbexpensive.jpg
124KB, 718x454px
>>
>>161422318
>I thought people kill Dclone next to Shenk the Overseer at Act5 all the time?
well I was in the middle of a baal run when i got the 'Diablo walks the earth' and he spawned instead of the next wave. it ended up being a really good place to kill him
>>
>>161422780
i mean you would have found many in that amount of time just doing nothing but opening a3 super chests
>>
>>161422832
s-sorry anon....
>>
>>161422748
I'm a summoner, I had all my minions out, threw amp damage on a big herd of cows then went afk for a piss, the king just happened to be in the middle of the group... Twice
>>
>>161421062
What skills do you have so far? How many points will you have left over before level 92 or whatever the leveling softcap for "grinding botters past this point only" is.
>>
>>161423937
So far I have

20 Raise Skeleton
20 Skeleton Mastery
1 Skeleton Mage
1 Clay Golem
1 Blood Golem
1 Iron Golem
1 Fire Golem
1 Revive
1 Golem Mastery
1 Summon Resist
1 Teeth
1 Bone Armour (I went ahead and stuck a point in)
20 Corpse Explosion
1 Amplify Damage

I'm level 66 at the moment so I still have quite a lot of spare points to earn. I should probably take some more curses but I haven't had to use any others yet.
>>
>>161423327
You went out for a piss twice while you are in Cow level? lol
>>
File: image_11.jpg (14KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
14KB, 251x234px
>>161424381
I've drank a lot of tea today
>>
>>161424329
Curses and skeleton mages.
Don't ever put more than point in bone armor on any build, it gets more from points in synergies than it gets from points in itself.
>>
>>161424721
Yeah I keep reading that bone wall gives it a nice boost, but I've also heard that skeleton mages do more bad than good so I'm not sure how to feel about them. I can summon five at the minute but I only really like the cold ones.
>>
>>161422414
How do the cow king's rules work? I know if you make the portal and kill him you're fucked, but what if you join someone's game and kill him before you're able to open the portal yourself?
>>
How many Pul runes can you get for an Ist?
8 or less? Not sure because of the recipes etc.
>>
>>161424865
I'm pretty sure the king being killed only affects the host, so as long as it isn't your game then you're all good and will still be able to go there.
>>
>>161424329
You definitely need one point in decripefy and attract, atleast. Go one point all they way to lower resist if you max mages.

And for what you should put point next, maxing skeleton mages is a reasonable choice. Other options are maxing dim vision if you want to go full meme build and blind souls and other piercing ranged enemies from massive distances away, or maxing clay golem to make it tankier and boost the slow to crazy levels, or amplify damage if you're lazy and want to cast it a lot less.
Revives aren't a very good choice to put a lot of points in because of the shitty time limit they have, with +skills you'd quickly have unused army capacity that just can't be sustained in any reasonable form.

I went mages on my summonmancer because the wild ride must go on, but maxing dim vision or clay golem might be more practical in the long run. I've never done max golem or dim myself so it's just second-hand information from various guides.
>>
File: name.png (209KB, 694x150px) Image search: [Google]
name.png
209KB, 694x150px
why is this thread still called /d3g/?
>>
>>161426150
d2g is taken so we went with the next number
>>
File: 1467861097585.jpg (61KB, 511x428px)
1467861097585.jpg
61KB, 511x428px
>>161426150
I removed the 3 from "Diablo 3 General"
>>
at least some non shit drop!

bye bye Stealth runeword on a shit normal lvl 17 armor
>>
File: OURGIRL.jpg (73KB, 384x397px) Image search: [Google]
OURGIRL.jpg
73KB, 384x397px
>>161426628
oh fug the pic
>>
>>161422832
Barely anyone uses polearms and mercs mostly use Insight or other aura runewords. And if you want just a polearm for damage you can make Obedience which is really cheap to make too.
>>
>>161424865
>>161424970

Basically, if the person that kills the cow king has not killed the cow king on that difficulty before everyone in the cow level is flagged as having killed the cow king.

It has nothing to do with who made the game or opened the portal.
>>
>>161426347
w2c sweater
>>
>>161424962
In theory you could get 8 puls or an equivalent combination of mals ums and puls but I think it's highly unlikely to find someone willing to do that trade.
>>
>spambots that use lots of Is Ls and Js in their name so you can't ignore them
only the blizzard employees who made them can know peace from this evil
>>
>>161424962
pul and ist have the same value a lot of the time, so nobody really makes those trades
>>
>>161427308
>pul and ist have the same value a lot of the time
No, no they don't.
>>
>>161427308
>pul and ist have the same value a lot of the time
u wot m8
>>
I'm about to move to hell for the first time, which difficulty is the most active? I heard there's no bots on hell and I don't want to move up if there's hardly any games, but I would prefer to play with real people and do real runs.
>>
>>161424962
2 puls for an um
2 ums for a mal
2 mals for a ist
mal value is iffy because it isn't used as much

so yeah, 8 puls or so
>>
>>161427692
Hell is definitely the most active. Nightmare is something people just pass by very quickly and normal is filled with bots spamming their shit.
>>
>>161422414
It's been a long time since I played, but doesn't the King usually spawn in a little fenced off square area sort of in the layout of the Rogue Encampment? For some reason whenever I think of him, I picture him spawning in an area like that, usually to the north or northwest corner of the map. If that IS the case, you should probably just stay away from fenced off areas to be safe.
>>
>>161427484
>>161427575
okay, you can pretty easily get a pul+um for an ist. but you will never get the true value of ist in puls.

any near perfect bis gear will go for a hr not an ist. you are -almost- as likely to trade a pul for a mid shako instead of an ist.
>>
Why do bone necromancers suck so much?
I miss marrowwalk
>>
>>161304626
>D2 is a very flawed game
lol no
>>
>>161428664
>the most powerful skill is resisted by only like 4 monster in the whole game in a game normally based on having to deal with resistances and immunities

>they realized it was broken
>nerfed it
>brought it back to god-tier level again years later
>>
File: ow.png (81KB, 589x339px) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
81KB, 589x339px
now this is what i call edgy
>>
>>161429289
You forgot the much worse issue of
>a game normally based on having to deal with resistances and immunities
>don't actually give the vast majority of the possible builds ways to deal with resistances and immunities
>>
>>161429380
but you're killing shadows which is anti-edge
>>
>>161429380
>Ethereal
>But indestructable

That's always been so satisfying to me.
>>
>>161429519
shop your lower res wand
>>
>>161430096
>shop lower resist wand
>can't break the immunities or leaves them at 98% or something because Blizzard in their infinite wisdom gave everything a -80% power penalty when breaking an immunity
>>
damn you niggas better get in on this
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75354630&f=169
working on a team will be great for resumes
>>
alright so since I cant find any baal games to level in Ive started tele'ing straight to Infector in chaos over and over again, killing his one pack and resetting. working pretty well so far. better than ancient tunnels thats for sure
>>
>>161430848
>still using skype

hang yourself no one wants to use bloated botnet programs
>>
>>161430848
A U T I S M
>>
>>161430848
absolutely disgusting, fucking chinabots sweatshop tier
>>
File: 1_1.jpg (100KB, 1280x730px) Image search: [Google]
1_1.jpg
100KB, 1280x730px
>tfw no storch or sojs
>>
I was trying to get full Tal Rasha set just because but Im just getting some decent gear on my farm runs and I think at this point the set have no sense :S

what I got for my sorc:

helmet: Kira's Guardian Tiara / death mask 3 sockets 72 MF

armor: Vipermagi / trying to find a 4 sockets low req armor for MF

belt: snowclash

boots: 30% run/walk speed, double res and +25 MF

gloves: shit, trying to get magefist

amulet/rings: some all resist / MF

weapon/off: spirit + spirit (tfw you will never get CTA runes, already got my 5s flail)

also, my merc is lacking A LOT. I only have a shitty Insight weapon, and still no good ethereal armor to get treachery, and helmet is tal rashas set one for muh shit leech. and ofc no fucking runes, best one I got are 2 fal 3 ko

some advice on what focus next? gloves? kaleidoscopie amulet? the fucking merc?
>>
File: s.jpg (117KB, 773x434px)
s.jpg
117KB, 773x434px
fucking go home gamer girl
>>
fukin naniwa's playing too
>>
Holy shit guys starcraft is saved
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/516741-asl-2-ro24-brackets-flash-jaedong-bisu-stork-and-others-qualify
>>
File: Screenshot011.jpg (543KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot011.jpg
543KB, 800x600px
I need to get this shit sold but nobody's coming to buy
>>
>>161435185
What stuff, what realm

Put it on a mule for now
>>
>>161434016
The set isn't very good. you're better off improving your current gear with uniques and runewords.
>>
>>161435295
EU sc ladder. I don't think anyone else here plays EU though.

On the pic was
>3sox mp
>5sox pb
>5sox runemaster
>superior monarch
>ik boots
>a smoke that I wasn't even planning to sell and a couple decent rares

I've already muled a shit ton of stuff because most stuff doesn't sell but I also feel like I shouldn't throw it away. In hindsight I just sold earlier today 4 items that I had kept from like day2.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (491KB, 1372x1030px)
hmm.jpg
491KB, 1372x1030px
feels really immersive to play in 2003 again
>>
File: Screenshot012.jpg (526KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot012.jpg
526KB, 800x600px
>>161435683
Oh and this thing. Does anyone ever use this?
>>
>>161436208
it's rare that anyone uses anything outside of Tal Rasha's and Immortal King's afaik
>>
>>161435683
I'm on EU too and I'm currently playing necro too
>>
>>161435683
>>161436617
EU bro here too, Im this sorc >>161434016
>>
>>161434209
>someone tries to give her an enigma
WEW
>>
>>161436313
Well I do use Trang Oul's chest and some people do the full set I think.

>>161436617
>>161436742
Oh cool. buy my shit
>>
>>161436208
people only use LoH (rarely), don't really use the rest
>>
>>161437854
show my the gloves and your boipucci
>>
What's the best cheap gear for a skelemancer?
>>
>>161439054
sander's
>>
>>161435435
>>161434016
Tal's is strong as fuck until you get the GG set
don't fear nuffin with this set on and teleport everywhere in game
>>
>>161439054
what are you trying to do with your skellington mancer?
>>
File: 1477623597356.jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477623597356.jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>d3g
>diablo 3 general
>everyone shuts down d3 conversations
>everyone talks d2
>>
>>161439902
be spooky
>>
File: 1459160489322.jpg (44KB, 395x514px)
1459160489322.jpg
44KB, 395x514px
>>161439996
OP here
anyone shutting it down should be shot
>>
>>161439902
kill everything and blow them up or turn them into skellingtons

maybe fight some ubers n stuff and steal their loot
>>
File: blool.gif (563KB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
blool.gif
563KB, 400x168px
Remember when people leveled up in Bloody Foothills?
>>
I play on US west HC, h and there is currently 0 hell difficulty games running.

should i move over? or is diablo 2 actually that dead?
>>
>>161440650
i know how dead west is
but can't even fathom how dead hardcore west is
>>
File: hardcore_east.jpg (261KB, 565x892px)
hardcore_east.jpg
261KB, 565x892px
>>161440650
post west hardcore ladder
>>
File: Rip.png (246KB, 796x597px) Image search: [Google]
Rip.png
246KB, 796x597px
:(
>>
Earlier place I could find a 4 slot shield? Or weapon for that matter.

I just want to make Spirits.
>>
>>161441017
Play expansion retard
>>
File: titles.jpg (142KB, 614x538px) Image search: [Google]
titles.jpg
142KB, 614x538px
>>161441017
rip

that's classic ladder though, where they have those dank royalty/nobility titles
>>
File: CYDT96rWQAI5rRI[1].png (596KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
CYDT96rWQAI5rRI[1].png
596KB, 600x781px
>>161440887
>mfw not even level 85 yet
slow and steady mufuggas
>>
>>161441185
You on hardcore useast? I have a 4os sword I don't need. Apparently normal cows is a good place to find them.
As for 4os shields (paladin shields are common, monarchs are what you're looking for), look up their qlvl and compare it to the area level of various locations.
>>
>>161439473
dunno mate, but look what I got already, the armor, the belt and the spirit weapon are muuuch better than Tal's parts and even bonus. If I can get a shaco/decent amulet..
>>
Hey guys want to start a clan :^)
>>
>>161441728
we have no more than two people on any realm
>>
>>161441380
Nah, not on East. Thanks though, I'll go hunting.
>>
>>161441728
requirements
xXx before and after char names
>>
>>161441728
we are clan anonymous

in all seriousness, i'd be up for some group mf runs.

loot rules are up for discussion if anyone would like to offer thier 2 ¢
>>
File: hid3g.jpg (57KB, 394x540px) Image search: [Google]
hid3g.jpg
57KB, 394x540px
>>
>3
>>
Just a random thing that came to mind, how do you deal with Baal's wave 2 on Hell if you play a boner? I sometimes see greater mummies randomly flip their shit and leg it to you from like a screen away to get into melee, but it's really rare so I don't know if you can pull them out of the throne room.
Or do the skeletons have enough hp that you prison them in, put amp damage on everyone and kill the greater mummies including Achmed with CE on the skeleton corpses?
>>
>>161446193
Bone necromancers suck. Hope you have a merc.

Speaking of which, should a bone necromancer use an might merc wielding insight + treachery + helm with life leech or is there a better setup?
>>
>>161446193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp0YNZVc1NE&
baal's minions start at about 8:12:00

CE doesn't work he has to drag them out
>>
File: img.png (608KB, 1332x1000px)
img.png
608KB, 1332x1000px
thoughts on this meme helm?
>>
>>161421605
Nov 22, so a week and 22 hours, 29 minutes ago
>>
How much is a "gimmershred" axe worth?
>>
>>161450548
no idea, but worth banking

>>161448083
what does loot item even do?
>>
>>161451774
find item rolls the enemies loot table again. turns out the helm sucks though, because MF is applied.
>>
File: Ondals2skillfug.png (107KB, 323x424px) Image search: [Google]
Ondals2skillfug.png
107KB, 323x424px
Would I be able to get a Lem for this?
>>
>>161446662
I'd probably use a Holy Freeze merc for the defense. Especially if you have Enigma.
>>
>>161452749
If someone would want to buy it then yeah. But I doubt anyone would. Staves are bad.
>>
>>161452749
I think the appeal is the exp gain, don't worry about the +skills
>>
anyone able to rush me and a buddy of mine?
>>
>>161455330
What realm you dum fuk.
>>
>>161455473
US-W
>>
sup with the shortage of shakos this season
>>
>>161456307
name a class that isn't barbarian that doesn't use them
>>
I feel like excluding Pits and Ancient Tunnels from my MF runs because they take up too much time.
>>
>>161457191
Druid
>>
>>161457314
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT KEK CLASS
>>
>>161457281
Compared to what?
>>
>>161457512
Chaos/Baal runs
>>
thinkin' about putting a Ral in my merc's Andy's
>>
someone on US West available to rush me and two friends?
>>
File: bb.jpg (18KB, 277x84px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
18KB, 277x84px
>>161458482
>uswest
>>
File: Kes_Elogium.jpg (53KB, 500x500px)
Kes_Elogium.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>still no soj
>>
>>161458919
16 years but no luck

One day I'll find one
>>
>>161459024
16 years of being fucked by andy
but gat damn do i love demon bitches
>>
>>161458482
lots of classes would prefer griffons if they aren't stacking mf

pretty sure necro doesn't use it

and i'm sure some build out there uses dream
>>
>>161459269
Good advice for him and his friends after they find that rush.
>>
>>161459269
>>161457191

>>161459337
i was actually going to tell him to come to us east but someone already did.
>>
I'm on US-East now, still looking for that Rush
>>
>>161459709
make a game
>>
>>161459742
i did
>>
>>161459798
info?
>>
>>161459994
he said "i did"
>>
Well I feel retarded for being on USWest, despite likely never playing with anyone.
>>
>>161460586
it ain't too late to reroll
unless you've built some HR rune-words
>>
>tfw too spoiled by /players8 to play multiplayer
>>
>>161460765
That's the thing, in SP you can level fast as fuck on your own terms, don't have to rely on people for that shit.
>>
>>161461025
Just finished normal on my paladin and hit 42 without any farming, good stuff
>>
File: 1480515845287.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480515845287.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>offer someone a rune
>they tell me they already have it
>>
>>161459709
Assuming ladder but I can help if not
>>
>>161462614
>not collecting all the runes
>>
Used to play a modded version of D2. Have completely uninstalled it all since then but I'm still stuck with the mod's gateway. What do?
>>
>>161464445
realm* not gateway
Gateway is fine
>>
>>161464445
http://extreme-gamerz.org/diablo2/viewdiablo2/bnetfix
>>
>>161464445
seems like a huge hassle that involves 3rd party programs
try downgrading to a previous version
or maybe the repair tool?
blizzard would also probably be able to help if you give them a call.
>>
>log onto useast ladder on prime time hours with my reasonably complete pvp char
>theres only a single dueling game
>its a party of a FCer, autoaiming blizz and modding hdin nking
>10 minutes later theres no dueling games at all
>hasn't been one since

we dug up this abomination and now its time to put it back down to rest
diablo 2 is just sweet memories at this point
lets not spoil them
>>
>>161436313
theres a few full sets that people wear for various reasons

sigons is good early on and makes vlld kickers cheap
ik, tal rasha and trang ouls all get used
irathas is used a lot in classic
there are some griswold fohers with all lightnign facets
>>
File: ethboneweave.png (74KB, 315x294px) Image search: [Google]
ethboneweave.png
74KB, 315x294px
is this worth keeping around?
>>
>>161464795
no, people want NON-superior ethereal armors
you can't cube them for glitched bonus defense if they're superior

>sacred armor rolls with 600 base defense
>rolls ethereal so it becomes 900 base
>use socket cube formula and it becomes 1350 base
>put stone runeword in it and it becomes 5265 total defense
>>
>>161464889
>perfect 1350 def armor
that shit would be worth a ton of HRs later in the ladder i guess
also i wouldn't put stone in a merc armor, if it comes out 4sox i'd probably sell it to someone who wants a forty, and with 3sox i'd just put treachery in it.
more damage = more LL = more survivability
>>
How long will fire sorc be viable? I'm leveling in nm Baal runs but wondering if I should change soon
>>
>>161465328
when you start hell
>>
>>161465427
Okay. Kinda scared since I Play HC
>>
>just now realized that the catapults are actually demons
wow
took me 15 years
>>
Im afraid of doing my hellforge guys
>>
>>161465887
Think of it this way. You're always gaining something when you do it.
>>
>>161465887
Unless you play HC like a man, what are you afraid of?
>>
>>161466129
the pgem being the most valuable drop
>>
>>161466152
If it's on normal, that is probably the case. I got an ITH rune and 2 pgems.
>>
>>161465887
I scored um + gul )))
>>
>>161466240
Pgems drop in hardcore?
>>
>>161464445
https://tsw.median-xl.com/join

Do step 1.
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-30+at+05.38.08).jpg (142KB, 794x594px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-30+at+05.38.08).jpg
142KB, 794x594px
>>161467490
No go.

For reference, this is what I'm stuck with.

Used gateway editor, the 4 servers are there like normal. As they are ingame too.
I recall downloading a reg file, but just now downloading the original file hasn't helped. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/15140994487
>>
File: img.png (607KB, 1332x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
607KB, 1332x1000px
wew lads
>>
>>161468503
>enhanced damage
>increased durability
into the trash it goes
>>
>>161468791
are the blue stats completely random on all paladin shields? like it can proc enhanced damage OR enhanced defense. and what about both?
>>
>>161469470
superior items have up to 15% enhanced defense and / or increased durability
paladin shields can additionaly spawn with either offensive or defensive stats
either up to +65% damage and +121 AR (nobody uses these though)
or up to +45% resists.
a 45@ shield with 3 sockets can get +115 resist all for example.
>>
>>161469972
with sanctuary runeword*
most people use either spirit for hammer obv, but sanct is a great low budget runeword for uber smiters
>>
>>161448023
Wow that looks painful. Lmao at the people who say bone necros are good
>>
>>161470064
what mod would you consider the best to have on a paladin shield?
>>
>>161470243
as much resists as possible
also best shield is sacred targe. for elite shields the smaller ones are better than the large ones because of their block%, and smite damage is the same
>>
>>161470490
Then why are all exiles vortex or kurast shields
>>
>>161470574
people go for high def ethbugged vortex to get the highest defense possible
has a shitty block rate of 49% compared to 60% on sacred targe though, which means you'll need more dex and end up with lower life. maybe someone did the math for this but i'm not sure if it's worth it at all
>>
>>161470839
Block rate is pretty irrelevant for paladins since they get a massive boost from Holy Shield. You'll only need to invest around 15 more DEX to reach max block with vortex shield
>>
File: sadpandaa.gif (805KB, 286x200px) Image search: [Google]
sadpandaa.gif
805KB, 286x200px
Why do they still auto delete inactive characters? I had so many goodies..
>>
>>161470975
Sacred has a higher min smite damage compared to the other two. 10 more than Kurast and 15 more than vortex, but it has 12-15 less max damage compared to them.
>>
Wizard seeing any changes for the next season or is it going to be the same as the past few seasons again?
Also, 64bit client live when?
>>
What if
>holy shock zeal paladin wielding an infinity polearm
>>
>>161471084
smite damage is the same for all elite shields on average
>>161470975
also gotta consider the 148 vs 86 strength requirement. personally i would never even get an exile, you can easily do any pve content with way cheaper stuff. not sure if anyone even pvps anymore, but back in the day exile was considered bm due to the life tap, so yeah.
>>
>>161471349
What if

Conviction paladin wielding 2x dream
>>
Coming back to d2 for first time on US east SC
anybody got some junk uniques to get me started?
Playing zon
>>
anyone know what 3 java 20 ias gloves are worth?
i need some and don't feel like shopping anya for hours
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-30+at+07.41.05).jpg (59KB, 367x417px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-30+at+07.41.05).jpg
59KB, 367x417px
>>161468307
>5 hours later
Jesus christ I can finally move on with my life
>>
File: 62498.jpg (101KB, 691x520px) Image search: [Google]
62498.jpg
101KB, 691x520px
>>
>>161471041
The game is about grinding. Losing goodies is all part of the fun.
>>
>>161473797
i claim asheara
>>
>>161472378
probably anything above ist will do the trick

but shopping anya for hours might actually be faster desu
>>
>>161425882
been awhile since i playedthe game, but laggromancers have always been my favorite class. I always max out clay golem after im done with skellies, the insane 15k health + 66% slow is perfect when you start a game. it tanks so my merc could actually provide the corpses without dieing (i remember my merc had obedience and shit armor) . also golemslow+ cold skellington magi + decrep meant baal never cast anything, im still not sure why, but he just tried to finger my golem without any other skills
>>
>>161477060
Baal glitches out when you stack enough slows on him and he can't do literally anything anymore, although I don't think max golem is actually necessary for that. I think it has something to do with his animations taking so long that the attack "times out" without finishing.

I've never had problems getting the skeletons going even with just a value point in golem and a merc with worse gear than that, I just pop into pindle's tp and use the dudes on the ground before they rez, or wp to cold plains for some easy kills.
I don't know the exact amount of slow you need to fuck with the bosses, but if the golem+cold mages can reach it without decripefy, then maxing golem would potentially be very useful because then you could amp bosses for more damage instead.
>>
>>161477548
that explains the baal thing.

to be fair, the merc didnt really die that often, but sometimes eldritch (the act5 wp2 group) spawned with some annoying shit for a single merc to deal with. and he was my usual first stop for minions. then again, i never played for maximum efficiency, when i found a leorics arm i usually stopped looking for better wands.
>>
Why isnt anyone talking about the first diablo? I was 7-8 when I got the demo version for pc from a cd included in some pc related magazine and holy fuck did i play that shit out of that demo.. Later I bought the game, cleared single player and few years later got into the multiplayer which was quite refreshing compared to counter-strike 0.3.5alpha version or whatever the fuck it was. Why do people still hate diablo 1?
>>
>>161478478
>that halls of the blind book
I completely forgot what it said, but holy hell I remember the shivers of excitement.
>>
>>161478478
the really slow walking speed even in town
>>
>>161478572
I can see what you see not
>>
>>161478623
somehow i blocked all of that out
>>161478710
my nostagia, its throbbing so bad right now
>>
File: 14788708457.png (487KB, 820x656px) Image search: [Google]
14788708457.png
487KB, 820x656px
>fast cows
>>
>>161478623
that was pretty sucky..
>>
>>161478572
also 1st time butcher was fun as a warrior
>>
>>161478478
Diablo 1 is great, probably the overall best designed game in the whole genre for it's time.

>>161477910
I think leoric's is the best weapon you can get on a summon necro, some people might say hoto is better, but the arm gives more points into skeletons and mastery. If you're rich you can have leorics and a head that gives summoning and skeletons, and wield a beast axe in the second weapon set to give the prebuffed summons fanaticism.
>>
File: 21453214314.png (336KB, 600x331px)
21453214314.png
336KB, 600x331px
>shael from nm hellforge
>>
>>161479419
jesus, i died too many times to that happy bastard.
the pleasure of hearing him die was worth it all though.
>>161481406
well, i always played 100% purist (selffound only) so shit like beast was always outof reach for me, thats why leoric was so damn good for me. there were some better weapons, but they were so expensive you pretty much had to bot for them.
>>161481995
>played the game since release
>tfw you never got anything better from hf than gul
>>
Would it be a waste of skillpoints to get ~150 strength for kicking boots and enough dex for 75% block when I'll probably be using claw+claw for traps more often than melee combat?
>>
Holy freeze or defiance merc for hammerdin?
>>
>>161478478
Diablo 1 is a fantastic game.
But it has no """"depth"""" that would keep someone playing for 16 years.
>>
>>161482759
freeze imo, though both work
>>
File: death.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
good morning friends
>>
Which armor for a traps+kicks assassin: lionheart, treachery, or duress?
>>
>>161482710
Weapon block is a static chance, it can't be lowered or raised by anything else than the skill level.
>>
>>161483659
Yeah, but I'll need to use a weapon + shield when kicking unless there are good kicking claws I haven't heard of.
>>
File: Screenshot046.jpg (466KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot046.jpg
466KB, 800x600px
well this is less than optimal
>>
File: gravespine.jpg (40KB, 338x247px)
gravespine.jpg
40KB, 338x247px
>>161439054
idk what level you are but you can have this if you want it, i just got it and don't need it myself. it's not great but +2 to all kills is tasty if you're low level
>>
>>161484810
wha- how
>>
>>161484810
Better hope you've got CB and OW lol
>>
File: etalmh.jpg (311KB, 1156x901px)
etalmh.jpg
311KB, 1156x901px
omg where has this BEEN for the past week of my life?
>>
>>161470165
killing baal is painful on any level 61 char with no gear, save sorceress. its pointless to base a characters viability on its ability to clear since there really is no single class that will go straight there. a bone necro might be good for chaos, i dont know i should go back and see how well he clears it. it still won't be better than a sorc or a pally but you'd be miles ahead in style points.
>>
>>161486961
wtf cheats
>>
>>161487763
wtf no its not dude its just reading whats already in my computer's memory and displaying it for me what are you some kind nerd come on, be cool man
>>
>>161487968
reported to authorities gl fag
>>
>>161487476
I think I've heard boners need a lot of gear to get good damage, and even then they're at their best at pvp because they do a damage type that's basically unresistable for players, so the mediocre damage becomes incredible damage in practice.

I guess they can also solo the whole game except when you have to painstakingly pull the mummy wave in hell throne so that's a plus, but the damage won't be great and there won't be a maxed CE to speed through screenfulls of enemies.
>>
>sol from hellforge on nm
>hel from hellforge on hell
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>161489020
I don't think I've ever gotten anything good from hf.
>>
>>161488916
Well if you can get to hell chaos and suffer through till level 85 then maybe its starts to get good simply because CE has so much potential in there.
>>
File: hat.png (602KB, 1329x996px)
hat.png
602KB, 1329x996px
send help
>>
>>161489871
zod that shit!
>>
>>161489980
good, the cham i got for my old one can find some use
>>
>just got scammed on a eth ca
time for bed
>>
>>161490672
wut'd you do man
>>
>>161489871
How is it that low? Is it a bug?
>>
>>161490878
forgot they dont all default to 4
and he wouldnt give it back after i realized a 5 is worthless because " a trades a trade "
i guess people get a thrill out of scamming? i mean its my own fault but still, i would never pull that shit on someone.
>>
>>161491171
its ethereal, dropped off a fallen in blood moore.
>>
>>161484810
>tfw never ever had diablo clone spawn
never lucky
>>
Diablo 3 mods when?
>>
kek'd at this thread http://www.blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=236&t=495569
>>
>>161491215
i'll give you my next one dawg
>>
>act5 hell
>still using lore helm, stealth leather armor, a white preserved head with +2 rs I found in stony field normal or something, vendored wand, magic gloves with mediocre mf and nothing else, a bunch of shitty rares and shit tier set items found on nm
Slow and steady bois, like a steamroller
>>
File: 1477426892557.jpg (55KB, 800x606px)
1477426892557.jpg
55KB, 800x606px
>>161494953
SLOW AND STEADY JEBHEADS, SLOW AND STEADY
>>
>>161296010
Man, last time I turned on D2 (About three months ago) no one but Ad Bots were playing, that and a few hackers on the official servers. I hope you revive it, I'd love to play some D2 again.
>>
>>161491215
so you have a 5 socket eth cryptic axe? theres a really great runeword you can put in it, either honor, or oath? something like that. its fucking great I would use it over insight anyway who needs mana aura thats what potions are for
>>
>>161495485
Ladder reset a week ago so we're all playing around here.
Spambots are largely irrelevant with the filter system.

think I'll play slashdiablo for their next reset desu
>>
>>161495656
I've just read up on filtering phrases, what are the best phrases to filter?
>>
>>161495796
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376&f=34
big list down there
>>
>>161495927
>big list
You weren't lying, cheers man
>>
File: Obedience.jpg (230KB, 798x819px)
Obedience.jpg
230KB, 798x819px
>>161495485
pic related
- level 21 enchant
- fhr
- 300+ ed
- lower def and fr
- 40% cb
- str and vit
- all res

what more could a merc want??
>>
>>161496182
damn, makes me want to try an enchant sorc...
>>
>>161496416
it's chance to cast, not +enchant
why would a sorc use it?
>>
>>161497070
hot girls with big poles are burning hot
>>
How is a trap assassin - alright for a first ladder character? Haven't played in three or four years, don't know the balance or really much at all, honestly - I know they were extremely good with the right gear, but I'm guessing that goes for just about any character.
>>
>>161498137
pretty good due to free corpse explosions
>>
>>161498328
I'm kind of on the fence between that an a necromancer, I never played one of those before. I also have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to be doing.
>>
File: swgSE.jpg (150KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
swgSE.jpg
150KB, 800x800px
>>161498617
I prefer summon necro over trap assass but both are still very fun
>>
File: 2309582059.jpg (11KB, 136x155px) Image search: [Google]
2309582059.jpg
11KB, 136x155px
>got arm of king leoric
>was a bit hesitant to use it due to the whole bone prison thing
>used it for three days without a single proc
>procced at least 100 times today and trapped me nearly every time
>>
if the enigma necro who agreed to rush me if i let him use my forge is browsing this thread, hit me up because i fucking lost connection and i'm gutted
>>
File: byebye.jpg (23KB, 519x220px) Image search: [Google]
byebye.jpg
23KB, 519x220px
D2 revival? Guess I won't be needing this anymore. Where are my god damn discs at
>>
>>161499871
fucking SCAMMER
>>
File: 1467566108680.jpg (17KB, 385x387px)
1467566108680.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>161500718
i only got to act 2
>>
>still no ethereal polearm or armor for the merc

;_;
>>
>IK boots from Andy
>pic related from Meph
>all in the same run

should I try to get a shako for it?
>>
>>161501859
definitely worth a shako
>>
File: gud.png (80KB, 548x463px) Image search: [Google]
gud.png
80KB, 548x463px
>>161501859
>no pic

fug:-DDxdDd
>>
and now I got this amulet from gambling:
+2 posion/bone skills
+10 strength
+18 all resist
9% damage taken goes to mana
18% MF
>>
>>161482374
>>tfw you never got anything better from hf than gul
Jokes on your. Gul is the best rune you can get from Hell hellforge.
>>
>>161502071
>people that are in need of shakos right now: everyone
>people that are in need of stormshield's right now: no one, maybe javazons
you tell me
>>
Have a shitty insight on us east that I'll trade for pretty much anything. Any takers?
>>
>>161502763
muh spirit
>>
Are there any active chat channels? I miss the old days of kicking it in the channels talking shit with real life people
>>
File: 1467515749681.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467515749681.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
>>161503502
>real life
>>
>>161503502
channel is called 'llama'
ive never seen people talk in it
probably better to kick it in the discord, check mrllamasc's twitch
>>
>>161504214
those niggers are in a channel called 'op md2ga' with a trivia bot that kills all conversation
>>
lmao I just traded a 3 os kite shield for a pul

it was my old ancients pledge so I added a hel to empty it, but still. fucking 3 os kite for pul x-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>161505762
don't make fun of a desperate man... he just trying to feed he family with more mediocrity
>>
>tfw not playing in jewmericans servers to trade with literally retarded people
>>
>>161506063
well guess what my hf was a fal so that makes pul my highest rune! last season I got a ist + griffons snatched from a baal game, those two combined pretty much built my sin

right now I'm poor as shit and cant get the upgrades that I need
>>
>>161505762
jesus christ you may as well just bot if you're going to trade trash garbage items for stuff that comes from bots
>>
>>161496182
Obedience is awesome and highly underrated but I can never justify using one over insight. Insight's mediation aura is so damn useful and the damage is pretty solid after you factor in critical strike.
I guess I could use obedience for bosses since it has crushing blow and a super high chance to hit once enchant activates.
>>
File: 1473676896253.png (101KB, 648x523px) Image search: [Google]
1473676896253.png
101KB, 648x523px
made a 6 BO/2 BC CTA
>>
YOURE A BIG VEST
>>
>>161506776
?
>>
>tfw Kid Icarus is a better Diablo game than Diablo 3
>>
>>161296010
Clicked on this thread solely because of the image.

Fuck you OP
>>
>>161509831
stay and buy us some shit, we need runes, RUNEEEESSS
>>
>>161507441
that's a lot of defense
>>
>>161511317
4U
>>
File: stone.jpg (50KB, 339x355px) Image search: [Google]
stone.jpg
50KB, 339x355px
>>161511317
:^)
>>
>>161507441
If I Amp'd you, would you die?
>>
would you rather Ral your merc so it can survive shit or Cham it so it can lifesteal properly always?
>>
eth colossus sword and 6 os phase blade worth anything?
>>
File: Screenshot005.jpg (525KB, 800x600px)
Screenshot005.jpg
525KB, 800x600px
>>161513860
people probably want %ED on their 6os PBs for something like this http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Last_Wish_Rune_Word

eth colossus sword is worth something but not terribly much
>>
Can I make whatever character, or should I make something like a sorceress to get magic find? Should I try to get someone to boost me, too?
>>
>>161514176
whatever you do, don't make a druid
sorceress is generally the safest bet in making money
some people start out with w/e like an assassin, necro, hammerdin and make it big
>>
new

>>161514501
>>161514501
>>161514501
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.