[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bfg/ - Battefield Genera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1479478302559.png (455KB, 800x462px) Image search: [Google]
1479478302559.png
455KB, 800x462px
>Weapon and stats:
http://symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: http://emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
https://discord.gg/TK8snEj
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 306x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 306x471px
We, Nicholas the Second, by the grace of God, Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, King of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Tauric Chersonesos, Tsar of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Duke of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland, Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Białystok, Karelia, Tver, Yugra, Perm, Vyatka, Bulgaria, and other territories; Lord and Grand Duke of Nizhny Novgorod, Chernigov; Ruler of Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all northern territories; Ruler of Iveria, Kartalinia, and the Kabardinian lands and Armenian territories; hereditary Ruler and Lord of the Cherkess and Mountain Princes and others; Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth.
>>
Would be neat if Russian maps in next DLC were set in civil war red army vs white army
>>
>>161072287
>cant remember when you didnt know how to play

that's not why though - i remember, and i recall having to figure shit out which makes you a better player.
the average battlefield 1 player can't even fogure out which weapon is "best" looking at the stats and most of em don't look at the stats at all.
you can't help improve these kind of players by spoonfeeding them, they need to learn how to figure shit out
>>
>>161075434
>>161075581
Shut the fuck up
We'll wait until somebody makes a proper battlefield thread
>>
>>161076289
Make one you're self you stupid lazy autistic fuck

I'm gonna keep posting in here regardless just to trigger you
>>
>>161076393
>trigger me
How dumb do you think we are lad, jesus
>>
>>161076450
You seem pretty triggered to me. And you do realize that this guy keeps misspelling on purpose because of people like you? I you ignored him he'd stop, but no you keep feeding him attention
>>
>>161076670
Obviously dumbass
He won't stop because there's always going to be somebody who cries about it
>>
>>161076923
So how about you stop crying?
>>
>>161073128
>Battefield
Stop fucking this up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.