[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/PCG/ - Planet Coaster General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 13

File: Planet-Coaster-01[1].png (224KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Planet-Coaster-01[1].png
224KB, 460x215px
Planet Coaster General

Been playing this a lot recently, it's real good in my opinion, some of the controls are a little fucky but once you get used to them its easy.

Works with steam workshop as well, and it works good. Would reccomend buying but it might go on sale soon.

>PLANET COASTER LAUNCH TRAILER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Kli1Uwk9g

>IN DEPTH REVIEW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYcJGlf6gFU
Captcha: Drive High
>>
File: carsax.png (4MB, 1920x1076px) Image search: [Google]
carsax.png
4MB, 1920x1076px
Started this challenge mode park today
>>
File: 1479173999610.jpg (35KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479173999610.jpg
35KB, 480x720px
Picture taking ride segments when
>>
File: denuvodrm.jpg (22KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
denuvodrm.jpg
22KB, 800x500px
Well I'd love to play this game but
>>
>>160931113
>get job

>work for 6 hours
>quit job
>buy game
>>
File: sandbox.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sandbox.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm not sure where I take this park theme-wise. I created the basic terrain first and figured I'd include much water, so far so good. Should I just stay basic?

How's your park coming along? Already done all career and challenge missions, and management is shit anyway so I picked sandbox because why bother
>>
>>160932119
>work for 6 hours
>implying I'm letting those 6 hours be wasted on roller coaster tycoon: HD edition

Having money is no excuse to be a shithead with money. I have more than enough to buy this, I just won't
>>
File: 1389240755224.jpg (555KB, 1279x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1389240755224.jpg
555KB, 1279x1726px
>>160934976

>not wanting roller coaster tycoon: HD edition
>buying what you enjoy is "being a shithead with money"

Why are you here exactly? I know you probably want to prove a point against denuvo, but can't you just let people have fun with their game regardless?
>>
>>160935426
>anime girl image

I was going to reply, but instead have this pity (you)
>>
File: 1447877654406.gif (321KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447877654406.gif
321KB, 500x375px
>>160935530

My reaction folder is severely lacking, my bad. Thanks for the (you) but I'm really interested in your argument. Will you give me the reply or is this the end of our conversation? My power is fading as we speak.
>>
>>160935893
What else is there to say? I'd pay 45 bucks for a game I'm dying to have AND there's 0 ways to pirate it. Planet coaster is something I "want" to play not "need" to play. It's a pirate download not a 45$ worthy purchase, plain and simple. That's why I said it'd be nice if I could play it, but hur denuvo

The poorfag argument that people spit out just proves one thing: those people are idiots with money. Those are the same people that buy a new iphone every year. Just because you have lots of $ doesn't (shouldn't) give you an excuse to be a shithead with it, unless you're one of said iphone faggots then common sense doesn't apply to you
>>
File: 1307376232208.jpg (36KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1307376232208.jpg
36KB, 422x347px
>>160936181

I get it, you just don't want to play right now but consider a purchase down the line with sales involved. I died to have this game and paid for it.There's a lot of people asking for a demo and i support them. It's just not the times we live in. A demo of some sort would be fine.

You can pirate some early alpha of the game I think, but it's not up to par concerning coaster construction and so on. I don't like the iphone argument since its an inferior product compared to its competitors, but with every "leisure" comes the need to justify it, and in this case: I've already spent 40hrs+ on it and I just hope that things will improve from here on.

I own the Samsung Galaxy S5 and will probably extend my contract with a Pixel if my service provider offers it in time.

The "poorfag" argument is flawed and doesn't do individual decisions concerning the matter justice, I know that. All I ask of you is to not make this a matter of denuvo or not, and all the like. There's 500+ replies threads for that on the official steam forums.

I support a demo and I understand people who bought the game regardless of its copyright protection.

This thread should share parks and screenshots of people "having fun". The issues has been discussed to death.
>>
>>160936942
No I won't purchase it down the line, I don't care for a demo either. I'd pirate it and share in the park screenshots shenanigans if i could. The simple fact is if it wasn't for that kyke shit I'd be playing it as well. Most denuo games get cracked anyway so it's not even an issue of that, it's the fact that only the more well known / popular games get cracked. This will never be cracked because no one cares to put the effort to do so.

Is the alpha version missing a lot from the release? it was posted back in june or something so I'd imagine
>>
>>160937159

Its missing a lot concerning coaster construction and the like, park management might not even be implemented. It got shoehorned in at the last moment before release. You might just have to wait until a viable crack of the release build is out, which just might not take that long. By the way, crackers will put in effort just because of the copy protection, not because the game is popular. They do it for the challenge.
>>
Bought RCTW since it's 50% off on the Atari website.

WHAT AM I IN FOR?
>>
>>160938001

An inferior product in just about any conceivable way.
>>
>>160937846
>They do it for the challenge.

That's why mankind divided hasn't been cracked right? certainly not because it was shit and no one cares to crack it. Or why God eater 2 hasn't been cracked..because god eater is such a well known franchise, yeah?
>>
File: 1285605003586.jpg (86KB, 425x279px) Image search: [Google]
1285605003586.jpg
86KB, 425x279px
>>160938794

Mankind divided has been cracked already. Skidrow did it. God Eater 2 might take some time, they always do. The race for first is on. I never cared shit about the god eater franchise, but you can bet your ass it will be cracked in time.

They will do it. It just takes time.
>>
>>160939224
if cpy like the game then it will get a crack.
>>
>>160939224
>Mankind divided has been cracked already
Was this recent? last I heard it was only """"cracked"""" on linux, because it didn't have denuvo to begin with. Well maybe someday coaster will, then
>>
So why are these threads so dead? is the game really that bad or do we really need denuvo dead before we get more players ?
>>
Why does every new game thread devolve into piratefags autisming really hard that they can't play a game on launch?

>>160946827
It looks alright. But someone tried a coaster thread earlier this week and it deded too. Perhaps people just play Open RT or something.
>>
>>160939695
monorail auschwitz?
>>
>>160947176
Maybe if it didn't have denuo we would have actual discussion :)
>>
>>160954481
death coaster.
>>
>>160957979
I think frontier found the goldmine for pump n dump with early access games.
>>
File: wut.png (44KB, 179x167px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
44KB, 179x167px
>>160960937
i want to see this thing in action
>>
as soon as i get this game im going to post shit here so it's not dead god damn it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.