[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 733
Thread images: 89

File: best leader.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best leader.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
Beginning of December for Old PvP, end of December for Fresh PvP.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

Horde in <Salty Dogs>
Alliance in <Cease and Desist>

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
http://imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg vag world of warcraft

Old: >>160700065
>>
File: 1478115550137.jpg (150KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478115550137.jpg
150KB, 500x700px
If only Corecraft were still here...
>>
>>160727518
S A L T Y
D O G S
>>
PALADINS RULE!! HORDE ARE SCUM!!!!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!
>>
Reposting my question.

Should I roll with my heart - a rogue/druid on Horde with Salty Dogs?
Or should I roll with my brain, anticipate SD eventually going under,- and go priest/warlock on Alliance?
>>
>>160727358
>look it up
>4 bump replies in 4 hours
holy shit this is disgusting
>>
>>160727518
>Beginning of December for Old PvP, end of December for Fresh PvP.

You have no proof stop this
>>
>>160727518
SALTY DOGS IS LITERALLY BACK BABY
>>
stop making threads you retard
there is another thread with 100+ posts which was created earlier
sage
>>
>>160727518
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
>will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.

>implying anyone will be playing on ELYSIUM pvp

Enjoy your awful leveling experience and then dead server.
>>
>>160727772
It got deleted, moron.
>>
>>160727772
thats wpsg
>>
>>160727819
sshhhh, you see anything good being posted around here? and you're trying to persuade these people to go on old?
>>
>>160727772
That thread is dead

Just like Elysium PvP will be dead.
>>
>>160727859
they actually brought it back for some reason
>>
>>160727669
Go Horde Druid, roll with your heart, friend.
>>
>>160727925
Sage in namefield doesn't work newfag

Your other thread is dead btw
>>
>>160727705
Both are pretty good, depends on what your preference is.

UD are qt as fuck and have really good animations, plus WoTF. Orcs are juicy and thicc and on demand dps racial is nice.
>>
>>160728038
but how else would he show everyone that hes trying to sage the thread
>>
>>160727669
My advice would be to do whatever you want (cliche, I know) but the REAL advice would be to never ever EVER base your decisions on whatever /vg/ says it's doing. Seriously ever.
I'd go as far as to tell you to avoid /vg/ guilds but that's going to be up to you anyhow.
If you went with "your heart" and whatever /vg/ hordeside guild went nowhere, you'd have a fuckton of other options as far as guilds.
Very very generally, if you're focused on playing with /vg/ no matter what, keep in mind that regardless of what these faggots will post in these threads, the vast majority of them go alliance every vanilla server, period. Whether that's for meme reasons like waifufaggotry or ironic/unironic ERP, or literally to crutch on fearward and paladins - that's up for debate. But it's what will end up happening. Again, no matter what faggots here will say.
>>
Is there some ultimate 'quote this post to roll' vanilla wow post?

I'm talking all factions, races, proffesions, gender, everything
>>
>>160727518
>Alliance in <Cease and Desist>

The Alliance guild name is <Koragon> now, we all voted on it.
>>
File: 9-6-1-036.jpg (19KB, 269x247px) Image search: [Google]
9-6-1-036.jpg
19KB, 269x247px
Opinions on darkshore? I think its really fucking good for questing if you know the zone, sure beats being cucked in westfall against 90% of the alliance population
>>
>>160728220
does anybody actually follow through with those for long?
>>
>>160728275
i told you its low tier in discord already
>>
>>160727692
Yup, /ssbg/ used to get 100-150+ unique posters.

Namefagging proliferated because people always asked for matches and many kept their NNID in the name field while posting. A Discord popped up and it got more and more use especially by the most prolific personalities namely Chazo (the general's "ringleader"). Then there were Discord wars between two opposing groups. Eventually people either joined one of the two discords or moved on to other forums for discussion/matches.

Heed this as a warning
>>
>>160728275
Your pictures tells me that you are a terrible faggot. But Darkshore is pretty good, most guides will tell you to spend a lot of time there.
>>
>>160728218
Yep this guy knows it, there's a lot of new people in these threads right now who don't know about how /vg/ always does the same exact thing every single server launch and this will be another repeat.

To the new people, don't even bother to join a guild until you hit lvl 60 and at that point you should be able to tell if the /vg/ guild on your faction is alive or dead and you can just join a good guild instead
>>
>>160728275
I don't like either but westfall is garbage.
>>
>>160728449
nobody cares
>>
I'm gonna do it Puddi
>>
>>160728449
I haven't been to /ssbg/ in forever, who was Chazo? Was he that one pikachu player that actually went to tournaments and was the only person in the thread who was good at the game?
>>
>>160728474
>westfall is garbage
>awesome quests including pirate treasure chain which is one of the most interesting quests in game unless you are questie faggot
>deadmines is near
>both Alliance cities are near(fuck nelfs and their useless shithole)
>Duskwood is around the corner
>if you run out of quests you can always go to Stonetalon
yeah
>>
>goretusk liver
>>
>>160728218
most known /vg/ players are rolling horde on fresh tho
>>
File: 1453211881215.png (500KB, 866x690px) Image search: [Google]
1453211881215.png
500KB, 866x690px
>Rower of Althalaxx
>>
>>160728474
Westfall is good as shit for leveling a ton of the quests are just grinding mobs so you can complete them fast and the first instance for the game is literally right there too
>>
>>160728870
How deep do you want to go Anon?

http://supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Chazo
>>
>>160728449
lol shut up fag
>>
I just can't wait to login and make a Troll Hunter.
Or a Tauren Hunter.

FUCK I CAN'T DECIDE.
>>
>>160729014
>>160729110
He's right. WF is garbage
>>
>>160729134
oh he was the dedede autist, I remember him now

how the fuck did /ssbg/ let him take over the general
>>
>>160729165
t. nelf homo
>>
>>160728296
I kinda want to completely base my roll off random chance

Either way there will be a decent guild for me to play with, only thing id ignore would be spec for hybrid classes because no way would I bother playing something like enhance shaman endgame in vanilla for example, but if a rng thing told me to play fem orc shaman i'd totally do that
>>
>>160729156
tauren
think about how much better the initial leveling experience will be without 10k people standing next to you
>>
I think Nost should introduce a few semi-custom things to help differentiate the server from a Blizzclone. That may help it avoid being shut down again.

I want Ogres on the Horde, dammit.
>>
>>160729243
I'm up in the air on Tauren or Troll Shaman, too.
And I think I'm doing Orc Rogue.

Fuck me too many choices.
>>
File: 1417462341212.jpg (22KB, 260x295px) Image search: [Google]
1417462341212.jpg
22KB, 260x295px
>>160729083
>Sunscale Feather
>>
>>160729262
go back to your funserver
>>
>>160729262
Blizzard baiting the french cucks by lying about the possibility of a legacy server shut Nost down. The russians running the show now have experience of hosting private servers and know not to fall for that trick again.
>>
So how much malware will nost be giving us due to the Russian touch?
>>
>>160729262

Nost should introduce things that Blizzard should have introduced.

For instance, Ogres on the Horde, High Elves on the alliance. No Horde Paladin, no Alliance Shaman.

And introduce the PROPER race/class combinations.

A few I can think of...

Undead Paladin
Dwarf Druid (Wildhammer)

>>160729340
I'm with him in that Nost should try to make a few classic themed changes to the game. Not "fun" bullshit. Actual balanced, tested, and integrated mechanics that fit vanilla.
>>
Yea.

Nost should make bad classes like Ret paladins viable.
>>
>>160729479
Nost should create an enhanced vanilla experience. Not one that seeks to emulate Blizzard 100% with all the broken and out of place shit as well.
>>
>alliance should have 2 elf races
It's like you want Horde to be 5% of the server.
>>
>>160729434
>the biggest draw of nost is that it tries to be as blizzlike as possible in the sea of fun servers
>lets make it a funserver what could possibly go wrong xDDD

Are you retarded, just play on a custom server
>>
>>160729513
nost should fix americas economy
>>
>>160729434
>Dwarf Druid

Interesting idea, what race would get Druid on Horde?
>>
>>160729513
they are doing that

there's a reason why hunters can't farm DM:N and paladins aren't off soloing kazzak
>>
>>160729547
>Are you retarded, just play on a custom server

Can you link me to a custom server that is 100% Vanilla, except with one extra race per alliance/horde with balanced racials and a few different race/class combos that weren't present in Vanilla?

I don't think it exists.
>>
>>160729607
So you want an additional race that's essentially just a different model? You can use a model viewer, they aren't bannable.
>>
>>160729607
The vanilla core is complete arse for scripting (I think people are still using the repurposed TBC core). Wotlk has a lot of potential for custon content tho.
>>
I would be fine with Goblins on the Horde, but I would want them in the same style/voice as the classic Vanilla Goblins.

Not sure how you're going to balance their racials for Vanilla, though.
>>
>>160729598
I'm not well versed in vanilla, I know about kazzak getting reckonbombed but what is DM in that case? Dire Maul? Also how did hunters solo it? Mend pet spam?
>>
>>160729707
No fucking way the vanilla Goblins look like ass, those models are shit.
>>
>>160729215
Well he organized a lot of shit, posted constantly and actually went to locals. Plus all the Discord shit.

It's just interesting how similar every general with multiplayer can be.
>>
>>160729434
>High Elves on the alliance

There are very few High Elves left, less than Darkspear Tribe Trolls. Almost all of them became Blood Elves.
>>
>>160729759
Yeah goblins look like ass, do blood elves/high elves instead.
>>
Undead Paladin and Dwarf Shaman would work really well, in my opinion.

I would probably never accept custom races. They'd just fuck up.
>>
>>160729782
I was just putting out random ideas that would fit a Vanilla World of Warcraft server, and not turn it into a FUNSERVER LMAOOO NEON COLORSSS LEVEL 2500000 server.
>>
>>160729805
>Undead paladin
No. Holy Priest Undead is already a stretch even in Vanilla.

Stuff like Human and Undead hunters should have been in Vanilla because there's no lore reason someone can't hold a bow
>>
>>160729607
>I want to turn only decent vanilla server into funserver shithole!
>cmon guys it's blizzlike!! why don't you agree with me
http://topg.org/wow-private-servers/type/Fun-Realm/
Here you go
Now leave
>>
>>160729721
They could solo tribute runs with a lot kiting and feign death spam. I don't play hunter so I don't really know the specifics.
>>
>>160729912
>A few unique race/class combos
>An additional player race on each side

Neither of those are wanting to turn it into a fun server.

But I feel like a 1:1 software clone is just going to get another cease and desist.
>>
>>160729910
yeah i mean lore wise undead priests fry themselves every time they cast a holy spell
>>
>>160729910
Holy Paladin for Undead would be like a splinter group very devoted to the light, maybe once Naxxramas opens up they see how devout Sir Zeliek is that he's still a Paladin even in undeath.
>>160729912
god those are just horrible.
>>
>>160729972
The ceast and desist was not even why they shut down, they believed they could get a job at blizzard so they complied to stay in good favor even though in reality if they said no blizzard wasn't going to bother following through with it
>>
>>160729910
Undead can use the light, they're just extremely devoted/masochist because it burns them
>>
>>160729770
because despite this website being founded on the idea of anonymity it is full of massively insecure people that need nonstop attention to feel validated, /vg/ is just an easy way to get that without getting banned
>>
Undead Paladin and Dwarf Shaman in vanilla would totally fucking destroy the game. The racials combined with the mechanics of putting those classes with those races into the vanilla core...

That would need like, so much testing, and it would permanently change pvp.
>>
>>160730110
Yeah, and adding anything like Ogres or High Elves to either faction, if it were going to be done properly, with PTR testing and racials being voted on by the community, would permanently change the entire game period. Just seeing an additional race in the cities, on top of their racials in every aspect, could change the game.

Even if you copied Blood Elf racials for the High Elves, they'd be on Alliance, and we have no idea what an Ogre would be like on Horde.

I'd make an Ogre Shaman though.
>>
>>160730063
[Speculation], [speculation] [speculation]. Quality post!
>>
>>160729972
>But I feel like a 1:1 software clone is just going to get another cease and desist.
EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
SERVER
EVER
GETS A CEASE AND DESIST.
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE, EVER.

It litearlly does not even take a lawyer to write up a cease and desist, very few servers actually cave and shut down. The only servers ever shut down directly by Blizzard have been either US hosted where they can easily sue, or that one server that charged their players money to play so blizzard was even able to sue for a pretty fucking high ammount on that.
>>
File: HOW_GOOD_THINGS_COULD_BE.jpg (200KB, 1153x692px) Image search: [Google]
HOW_GOOD_THINGS_COULD_BE.jpg
200KB, 1153x692px
There would be room for additional content once a "blizzlike" vanilla server has cleared naxx and completed it's patch cycle, but like others have said, that isn't the point of Nost. For better or worse it's trying to re-create as close as possible the "vanilla experience", or as close as you can get using 1.12 shit.
That doesn't mean added stuff is a bad idea necessarily, and maybe down the line it could be a thing. A long way down the line, of course.
I think we'd have official legacy before a private server managed to do something like that and make it not suck anyhow. For immediate shit like that, there are various funservers. I know at least one uses ogres for example, or did.
>>
>Not playing WC3 while waiting for Nostlysium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6_d1fhEXTY
>>
>Undead paladins and Dwarf shamans
>paladins using WOTF
>shamans with Dwarf racial
No fuck off.
>>
>>160729912
desu. i think a "funserver" with blizzard xp and drop rates would be great if all they added was new player races that were not op.
>>
>>160730334
>Nostlysium
>>
>>160730110
>>160730346
What would be wrong with dwarf shaman? They already have totems to cleanse poison/disease.
>>
childhood is idolizing WoW
adulthood is realizing Runescape makes more sense
>>
>>160730346
This
>>160730110
>>
>>160730258
Like >>160730273 said don't act like it's not common knowledge when you're obviously so new to private servers. The nost frogs were banking on the idea of blizzard hiring them so hard that they used the C&D as an excuse to close down. Literally every private server gets them and blizzard can't do shit about them since they're hosted outside of the US
>>
>>160730257
>I'd make an Ogre Shaman though
I would have bought and subbed for Legion if they introduced Ogres. It's too bad they never did, the best time for it would have probably have been WoD but no one cares what I think.
I'm not certain how the timelines and lore work now, but I always thought the Ogri'la stuff would have worked as a great way to introduce player ogres, revamped as a starter zone and stuff.
Oh well. I just like ogres, man.
>>
>>160730359
For instance, I'd like to see a Blizzlike Wrath that gives Tuskarr to the Horde and Vrykul or whatever to the Alliance.

Just a little bit of addition.
>>
>>160730257
it would not change the game as much if you added a different looking race to a faction as much as adding paladins to horde or shamans to alliance would change the game.

nost has funserver droprates for 5man epics but it still feels sort of vanilla. its not too drastic a change.
>>
>>160730496
Then I am all for seeing Ogres in their proper place on the Horde and High Elves where they belonged to begin with, alongside Humans and Dwarves in Stormwind.
>>
>>160730303
playable naga is the one I've always wanted, even though it'll never happen since they can't wear shoes
>>
>>160730475
yeah m8. i want my naga and arakoa too though. i will sub for retail if they add arakoa. coolest race in tbc and onwards imo
>>
>>160730469
Yeah, Blizzard fucked up big time.

All the way back in The Burning Crusade they were going to add Ogres to Horde and Pandaren to Alliance. They even showed the original Pandaren model at a blizzcon in the past.

How shit has changed.

>>160730580
Naga wouldn't work in a Vanilla server.
>>
I have always wanted to do a duo leveling team of a Goblin Rogue and Ogre Warrior since those dudes in The Barrens.

>tfw it'll never happen
>>
>>160730475
Vrykul and Tuskarr are fucking Northrend races and they didn't exist in original WoW
Stop with this shit already
There was no Vrykuls in WC3 either
>>
>>160730703
I just want to fantasize about a proper balanced realm that adds actual neat, tested features instead of LMAO FUNSERVER!!!
>>
>>160730580
>they can't wear shoes being a problem

-Troll
-Tauren
-Draenei
-Worgen
-Panda

All don't show shoes
>>
>>160729434
>no horde paladin
>undead paladin
>>
>>160730837
If they were going to introduce Pally/Shaman. None of that SUNWALKER made up bullshit.
>>
>>160730632
Horde pandaren makes more sense than alliance
>>
>>160730672
>le ogre meme
Do you realise that they are literally retarded compared to other races? Do you expect a fucking ogre to do same quests like everyone else? Stop messing up with lore and if you love ogres so much you would know that Gordok ogre suit exists
>>
>all this attention to Vanilla servers
>we'll never get a TBC server that isn't garbage
I just want to be in Shattrah again. That's all I want
>>
>>160730886
Yeah but the Pandaren got along with the Dwarves extra well.
>>
>>160730460
Nothing about your post is common knowledge and you have no proof whatsoever that the only reason they caved was to get a job. Nice speculation though sweetheart :)
>>
>>160730808

>dont show shoes

Don't they show like shin guards or something?
>>
when does vanilla come out im pretty excited i hate retail and im 880
>>
>>160730897
>Do you expect a fucking ogre to do same quests like everyone else?

The Stonemaul do pretty well.
>>
Lets just get Nost back up and running before we add Ogre Paladins to the game.
>>
>>160731038
fuck you

I want my makrura death knights right now
>>
>>160731034
I think what that anon was talking about was 1:1 Blizzlike, in the Vanilla expansion era, with an additional race. Like, actually tested, planned, and implemented with custom content for that race that fits the rest of the game.

Which will never be done. It requires too much effort and people just want their funservers.
>>
File: Stamper and Sprinkles.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Stamper and Sprinkles.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>2016
>we're all waiting to play a 12 year old PC game
Remember when you were a kid/teen and thought "man games are going to get so much better"

Where did things go so horribly wrong?
>>
Can they please add Murlok demon hunters to vanilla please but make it balanced

I want a blizzlike vanilla experience possible with one
>>
>>160731141
Fuck you, I want them to add ...
>Murloc demon hunters

That ain't half bad, kiddo.
>>
>>160731116
2009-2010 generally
>>
I would play a Murloc or Kobold, no joke.

Kobold Rogue, Murloc Hunter.

I'd actually pay money for that.

They can't wear gear, though, I don't think.
>>
>>160731116
it went downhill when gaming went from an activity for niche enthusiasts to something everyone and their grandma does
>>
>>160730924
I would give almost anything to be able to trigger the extra dialouge from Nielas Aran by walking in with Atiesh. We can only dream for now.
>>
File: IMG_0546.gif (4MB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0546.gif
4MB, 200x360px
>thread has bee derailed by a funserver poster
come on guys you're better than this
>>
god this was so early, have you guys lost your minds
>>
>>160731216
Vanilla Kobold/Murloc models can't wear gear, sorry.

Naga can wear everything except helmets and boots, though.
>>160731246
>Not wanting Ogres
It's like you never played actual Vanilla and dreamed about other races.
>>
>>160730974
>The Stonemaul
Try talking to their NPC's
>>
>>160731307
Quit dumb shaming, you... you retard!!
>>
File: 1443051141071.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443051141071.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>160731116
Technology advanced but standards fell as a result.

Back then game's had limited hardware so devs had to make a good game with substance.

The last game I played that had both amazing graphics and substance to it was Witcher 3. That game is a fucking miracle
>>
I WANT TO PLAY VANILLA IM A LOSER WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO WHERE ISI T REEEEEREEEEE
>>
>>160731294
I'm having fun while playing original races. You have enough funservers to pick and play on why do you keep posting here? There is actual servers with Ogre as playable race. Go ahead and play them
>>
>>160730106
If you feel the need to enforce the "muh anonimity" rule - you're the one who's insecure.
>>
>>160731432
>I'm having fun while playing original races. You have enough funservers to pick and play on why do you keep posting here? There is actual servers with Ogre as playable race. Go ahead and play them

Those servers suck absolute ass. For someone who wants a balanced, blizzlike experience with an additional race, they have no options.
>>
>>160731432
Those don't feel like real characters. They feel like trash or garbage characters with models slapped on a random orc or human or something.
>>
>>160731473
Find a group of like minded people who think the same as you and release a server that has changes that you want then, they aren't going to add custom races just because random person #493994 wants it
>>
>>160730897
Two headed ogres (And sometimes one headed magi) are pretty smart actually. Ogres do have alchemy which tends to the smart races profession in this game (Gnomes, Undead).

There's also Ogri'la but thats due to Apexis shards mutating them and shit.
>>
Alright my goyaves, which race should I chose for my shaman ?
>>
>>160731116
All games used to look like shit so developers had to make a good game for people to be interested.

Now you don't have to make a good game, just a nice looking game. Your average "gamer" is content with walking around a giant open world map

The thing that was appealing about Vanilla and still is, is how its this giant interconnected world with next to no loading screens. No instant shortcuts to anywhere really. Gives the world scale
>>
>>160731421
That game had garbage combat, not much substance with that crap.
>>
>>160731421
Mass effect 1-2 were pretty good.
>>
>>160731610

Cowtitties
>>
File: CgQvG_KW8AAkp39.jpg (44KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
CgQvG_KW8AAkp39.jpg
44KB, 600x1067px
Does anyone have the strawpoll that asked if people were going horde or alliance? I wanna play with the most /vg/-friends possible
>>
File: 9-6-1-020.jpg (31KB, 360x376px) Image search: [Google]
9-6-1-020.jpg
31KB, 360x376px
>>160731806

You can do both you know
>>
>>160731527
So you expect Nost staff to make animations for ogres and also rework every armor model? Because you know, ogres and other bizzare npcs are not supposed to wear ingame armor
>>
>>160731806
its even
strawpolls are stupid anyways cause theres always a butthurt faggot who bots them
>>
File: 1459689059885.jpg (31KB, 453x646px) Image search: [Google]
1459689059885.jpg
31KB, 453x646px
>>160731850
I don't have the energy for that
>>
>>160731806
Make a character on both and give it two months to see which guild dies first. The past few servers the horde ones have died first.
>>
File: aMghprB.jpg (757KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aMghprB.jpg
757KB, 1920x1080px
>you will never be carried by daddy glastion through hots
>>
>>160731806
Horde because people want to gank Xiaos
>>
>>160731950
Well shit.
What are Automute/Comfy/Steadman/Finalflash going? Only names I remember from kronos2
>>
>>160731806
could you please remove that image?
>>
>>160730946
And you have no proof they actually gotten and CnD letters.
>>
>>160732025
automute/comfy are going horde in salty dogs i *think*
no idea who steadman is and dunno about ff
>>
>>160731806
>I wanna play with the most /vg/-friends possible
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
List of people Glastion needs to ban:
Grimlic
Jaredar
Mfwpizza
Kim Jong
Anoka
Chickenlord
>>
>>160732056
I don't recall saying that they ever did. Nice goalpost shifting, you're pretty good at being retarded! Maybe you could get off your fat lazy ass and make a living off of it?
>>
File: 1476396326032.jpg (30KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
1476396326032.jpg
30KB, 413x413px
>>160730303
>it's trying to re-create as close as possible the "vanilla experience"
>double rested exp
>altered rogue stealth
>banning people for stuff that wasnt bannable in retail vanilla
Yeah, nah, Nost is a fucking funserver.
>>
>>160732012
Xiao will be on both factions.
The "wanting to gank xiaos" is noble but irrelevant as far as /vg/ goes anyhow, as most people will go alliance (they always do, watch if you think I'm full of shit) and 90% of /vg/ barely pvps anyhow. Unless whining in gchat about being ganked counts as pvp, in which case they are pvp lords.
>>
>>160732136
People think that if they play with /vg/ then they're entitled to get carried in raid groups since they're from the same site. That plus the dumb idea that some people think this general doesn't have normies when the most popular people are normal people with jobs and go to school.
>>
>>160732056
The new Nost crew already claimed they did.
>>
>>160732203
you're a funserver
>>
>>160732287

Your're waifu is a funserver m8
>>
>>160732203
Are the same guy that said that corecraft would be a funserver if it used the old AV instead of the new TBC one?
>>
>>160731116
The truth is WoW classic probably wouldn't succeed if released today except through nostalgia.
>>
>>160732205
If I remember
>>
>>160732451
>WoW classic probably wouldn't succeed if released today

Define success. Angry Birds was a huge success.
>>
>>160732447
No. All versions of AV are fine by me.
>>
>>160732451
i honestly dont believe that, there is without a doubt a huge population of gamers willing to dump hundres of hours into something
its just not the current trend, and its a "smart move" business wise to not tread too far away from the trend as its the safe bet you'll make money
>>
What side is the mafia gonna be on?
>>
>>160732451
No shit the gaming demographic is completely different now compared to 12 years ago. ADHD kids can barely keep interest in 25 minute league of legends games compared to the month or so it takes to get to lvl 60 if you're fresh new with no previous experience then the weeks of farming for pre raid gear and finally the 3+ hours of doing the same raid every week.
>>
>>160732591
its cross server
>>
>>160732591
The mafia is gonna stay on old Nost.
>>
>>160732675
>>160732591

meant cross faction
>>
>>160732591
mafia will be on both factions wherever the server population is over 5k
>>
>>160732589
No, I think vanilla WoW re-release would make money. I meant if vanilla wow was a new MMORPG today no one would play it and it would die instantly.
>>
>>160732706
What would people need Devilsaur Leather for if there's not a single fresh 60 for months at a time?
>>
File: lol.jpg (146KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
146KB, 1277x719px
When's Nost?
>>
>>160732008
Based as fuck
>>
>>160732649
>weeks of farming for pre raid gear
It takes about a week tops to be a few slots away from prebis as well as attuned to MC/Ony and 99% of raiding guilds will accept you with that much or even less depending on your class.
>>
>>160732136
I had a lot of fun last time
I only played until lvl 30 though since the server went to shit
>>
>>160732795
You really think those retards have the brain capacity to understand that, when all they think about is MUH GEAR & TIME INVESTMENT.
>>
>>160732870
Sounds about the time the server went down for like 2 weeks. And thus the "2 weeks ;)" meme was born.
>>
>>160732795
>if there's not a single fresh 60 for months at a time?
What do people need to see your opinions for if you base them on false premises?
>>
>>160732008
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>160732205
Actually there'll be more chinks on Alliance, since more people play Alliance overall.
>>
>>160732846
2 weeks
>>
>>160732767
Thats what I mean
i genuinely believe there is a market for "hardcore" (or really slower) mmos, its just that thats a risky thing to do and it can only really be accomplished by a large company who wouldnt be willing to risk it
the only mmos being released nowadays are all shitty asian ones like bdo, blade and soul, etc. that arent anything like wow
also dont use the argument of "but wildstar failed and it was trying to emulate wow" cause that shit had a lot of other problems
>>
>>160732992
How is nobody rolling on a server with AQ40 out a false premise?
>>
Reminder that the Alliance guild will be <Koragon> as per the vote.
>>
>>160733073
Do you have $100,000,000 to fund a MMORPG?

The people that do would rather fund gay app games that cost a fraction and have the same chance of return.
>>
File: trade marked.jpg (716KB, 1986x1244px) Image search: [Google]
trade marked.jpg
716KB, 1986x1244px
>>160733064
So next sunday is the second stress test, and the sunday after that is the actual server launch?
>>
>>160733106
It is. There's no point in arguing about it. Wait and see for yourself.
>>
>>160733182
yeah pretty much
you need a big company thats actually passionate about making a game, to bad that doesnt exist anymore
>>
>>160733206
Me on the top right.
>>
>>160733206
Something like that, but I hope they'll release it earlier.
>>
>>160733206
More or less. I might be off by half a week or so, but that's what they're on track for.
>>
>>160733073
Wildstar did so much harm to the MMO genre people have no idea
>>
>>160733206
launch is dec 11
screencap this
>>
>>160733073
I agree with you.
There are some games in development like that, but as you said, it's mainly newer and much smaller outfits.
It's way too early to do anything but speculate (uselessly, mostly) but the amazon "new world" game sounded pretty neat. Although all we have is a blurb and some fancy pictures so far.
>>
>>160733359
Dec 4th.
>>
>>160728816
>>160729147
i.e. triggered namefags
>>
>>160733359
Jan 3
>>
>>160733250
Yep, not to mention the high rate of failure found in the space. Look at Curt Schilling and a lot of others.

Making a successful modern RPG is basically hard as fuck. Free 2 Play is where the money is these days and without a big IP no one will care about your mmorpg. You also have to spend a fuckload of money on art.

Then you have the fact that at that budget it becomes extremely safe and committee / producer driven with huge teams. So you end up with bland boring shit.

Basically we need revolutions in tech or a top tier AAA studio to make a new good MMORPG.

The compounding problem is that P2W is safer as well.
>>
>>160733353
Seriously, its comparable to if Blizzard released a *pristine* server, people hate it, then come to the conclusion that nobody wants legacy servers
Wildstar made everybody think nobody wants a tough / slow / grindy mmo anymore because thats what they kept advertising it as
>>
>>160733414
Other games
>>
>>160731806
I think most are honestly still either or. There are those guys that shill the hell out of salty dogs every time a new server pops up like always but the actual most recent successful guild is still like 50/50. Right now if you want to raid I'd say alliance because that's where the people who carried the guild seem to be going but it's all a crapshoot. If you do go horde don't fall for the salty dogs meme team that just want to grab up a bunch of idiots to do easy raids so they can say they did something for once and take all the loot.

>>160732025
>auto:alli
>comfy:alli
>steadman:he killed himself after nihilum switched from the tabard he designed
>ff:female ne druid
>>
File: salty cucks progression.png (7KB, 159x65px) Image search: [Google]
salty cucks progression.png
7KB, 159x65px
>>160733206
>salty cucks pushing their failed guild THIS HARD
>>
File: 1478229212953.jpg (981KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478229212953.jpg
981KB, 761x1200px
>>160732386
now that sjust going too fucking far
you take that back
>>
>>160733182
>Do you have $100,000,000 to fund a MMORPG?

Average wage for an experienced programmer in Poland: $20000 per year.
Average wage for a talented artist in Poland: $12000 per year.

There already exist enough engines, script, design to steal from, assets, and so on.
You just need the hardware (cheapo if you know how to hack together a "russian supercomputer" from desktops), and a crew of 12-15 people.
Crowd fund that shit and you are set.
>>
>>160733514
Wildstar art was retarded looking to me. I already dislike WOW art and it was like an even more retarded and furry centered art style than WOW

I completely ignored it and didn't give a single fuck about it. Except hearing it failed.
>>
>>160733548
Joke's on you, I never went to Molten Core.
>>
File: 1479279008866.jpg (23KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479279008866.jpg
23KB, 399x400px
>>160733519
>>160733414
>try TES:O cause it's free
>boring
>have backlog
>boring
>have games on wishlist
>nothing on sale

i better not be working next sunday cause then i'll miss the stress test
>>
>>160733687
is it free or buy2play?
>>
>>160733610
Chance of success? less than 1%

Chance of success with another genre and same effort? Much higher.
>>
>>160733687
Diablo 2 latter resets this week kill time there
>>
>>160733730
b2p but it was a free weekend this weekend
the game is 67% off right now so you can get the gold edition for 30USD
it's a very MEH game but if you had friends it might be fun.
but i post on /vg/ so ofc im friendless
>>
>>160733641
Yeah same here, I guess it's all subjective but the wildstar universe wasn't really all that interesting to me
Seems weird playing a Warrior slapping things with swords when theres literally fucking nukes and lasers right next to you

>>160733730
i played eso on release and no lifed it until max level, was actually p fun
there was nothing to do after that though, and without the "fresh game" hype idk how worth it is to pick it up
though people have said theyve redesigned some shit and it feels better now
>>
File: 0766 - gguLquw.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
0766 - gguLquw.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
>>160733773
i went on a frogposting tyrade just earlier today about how d2 isn't fun because it's just grinding and then endgame is doing the same grinding you were doing to get your character completed
>>
>>160733682
I doubt any of salty cucks actually went to MC, most likely someone just saved raidstats from a PUG. There is no way guild with total 10 active "players" can pass molten giants on entrance
>>
>>160733548
Rag takes gear ony takes skill so this proves nothing.

Not to mention no fear ward crutch so the tank needs to be incredibly skilled of which Salty Dogs has the best in the server.
>>
>>160730469
I said that about panda brewmasters after wc3 and look what they did.

Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>160733978
>ony takes skill
anon why would you do this to yourself
you understand nothing you say from now on will get heard right
>>
>ony takes skill
Ony was literally 3 manned on retail Vanilla. (tho in naxx gear I believe)
For rag only the tank needs a lot of gear, the rest can survive with greater fire protection potions, if you don't use them you are literally cancer and should get fucking nuked.
>>
>>160733758
If you want to make money, buy an apartment and start renting it out.
If you want very low risk, get a Subway license and start selling bread and meat.

People make a video game because they have an idea they want to see happen, not just for the money. Money is elsewhere, not in vidya.
>>
File: raids06.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
raids06.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>160733514
As someone who raided Wildstar, it was ridiculously hard compounded with bugs, lag and a bad UI.

They basically started with Naxx as the entry raid and the attunement was worse then Ony.
>>
>>160734269
god that ground clutter made me remember how ridiculous pvp looked
>>
File: wildstarthecomic.png (827KB, 656x880px) Image search: [Google]
wildstarthecomic.png
827KB, 656x880px
>>160734269
i enjoyed the dungeons in the game cause the first dungeon was as hard as WotlK Naxx
I played through the 25man raid and left the game when my guild was on the last boss to play archeage wish i stuck around in retrospect archeage was NOT worth
My guild ended up being the best guild on our server because all of the other top guilds kept disbanding on the 40man cause people were getting to frustrated at it
>>
>it's a Merove gets triggered and shitposts about Salty Dogs episode

Gonna be a season at this point
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFnYcIqj6I

post your music
>>
>>160734442
>falseflagging merove
hes fucking asleep you aspie
>>
>>160734578
t. merove

Not fooling anyone.
>>
File: arnoldheadbob.gif (328KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
arnoldheadbob.gif
328KB, 500x374px
>>160734567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
File: 1473317461731.jpg (477KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473317461731.jpg
477KB, 800x1000px
What the fuck I am going crazy waiting on this shit to release. Please help. I have nothing to do.
HELP
H
E
L
P
>>
>https://elysium-project.org/dev-blog/server-release-dates/

>Nostalrius-PvP - Late January 2017
>Elysium-PvP - Late February 2017
>Nostalrius-PvE - March 2017

What a joke...

Crestfall will literally be out before fresh start
>>
>>160734830
i guess you got me?
>>
File: falconhoof.jpg (29KB, 201x244px) Image search: [Google]
falconhoof.jpg
29KB, 201x244px
>>160734567

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvCnFqSViA
>>
File: 0230 - SucKT7w.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
0230 - SucKT7w.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>160734681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va9uOHGZskg
>>
>https://elysium-project.org/chickenlord/i-fucking-hate-niggers-so-much/

>Hey everyone it's me The Chicken Lord, just a heads up today, all niggers will be blacklisted and banned from the server, especially Glastion and his nigger loving cronies.

What a joke...

I can't believe the Elysium staff is this racist...
>>
File: gg6dmign9w7we1stj5kz.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gg6dmign9w7we1stj5kz.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
>>160734435
Yeah, the dungeons reminded me of TBC heroics except no one knew any of the strats because Wildstar was so new.

80% of the people just gave up and the survivors broke on the raids. Sad really, it was very close to being an amazing game.
>>
>>160734361
that's how the game was played though
it was actually pretty intuitive once you stop looking at the effects and start watching the ground
>>
>>160734964
Wow I love nost now
>>
>>160733548
If we had more than 15 people we would have gone 10/10.
Most of the raid were pugs.
>>
>>160735131
https://youtu.be/1IgVS9yNFGg?t=43s
>>
>>160735234
You would have more than 15 if your guild wasn't shit full of /vg/ retards who quit at lvl 30 because vanilla is kinda slow so yeah guys see ya on retail ;)
>>
>>160735290
pvp in this game was ass d00d and he's obviously goofing on the game that's dunkey's whole shtick
>>
>not joining a chinese guild
lol whities
>>
Once I get my character back I'm doing the pvp video ive always wanted to do. What do people look for in pvp videos? What makes you watch it all the way through? Is engineering necessary in order to keep it interesting? I dont exactly want to give up herbalism or tailoring which are money makers.
>>
>>160735623
Ni hao
>>
>40 warrior with 20~ gold on nost

Feeling like re-rolling a lock, I cant do it with so much competition.

Is there any safe way to trade it?
>>
>>160735774
ill watch it all the way throught if its low res and has this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24s7v9l68p8
>>
>>160735774
Just use Linkin Park as soundtrack and you are fine no matter what happens in PvP footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qZxMY7FZf8
>>
>>160735774
This is a solid example of a good pvp video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qLvdP2q1Xw
>>
>>160735884
Xd

Yes ill have IN THE END playing for 20mins and to finish it off crawlt in my skin
>>
File: 0331 - qIE0nrp.png (34KB, 636x778px) Image search: [Google]
0331 - qIE0nrp.png
34KB, 636x778px
>>160735623
>join top raiding guild on Nost (Chinese obviously)
>we're doing full MC clear at 11am EST
>call in sick to work
>they tell me to get on some Chinktrillo
>tell them my mikku is brokenu
>officer pm's me and tells me i'll be kicked unless i get on
>download their Chinktrillo
>virus scanner goes berserk
>have to redownload applocale
>get in raid finally
>we're killing shit super fast
>get pumped and put on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt84J7U75e0 cause it gets me in the groove
>we're on Garr
>be elected to keep baby garr banished
>fuck up with banish cast after having it banished for a bit
>fat fingers hit my PTT key
>accidentally plays my music over mic
>entire raid calls me a "disgusting big dicked piggu gaijin"
>get kicked from raid and then guild 5 min later
>find out i'm getting fired next day because district manager was in the store when I called off
>>
File: that never happened.jpg (22KB, 281x266px) Image search: [Google]
that never happened.jpg
22KB, 281x266px
>>160735998
>>
>>160736054
yes it did i was there
>>
>>160736054
lyingontheinternetarthurmemes.jpg
>>
>>160735967
>retaliation
what did he mean by this
>>
File: lafface.jpg (58KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
lafface.jpg
58KB, 476x594px
>>160735967
this is so pathetic
>>
is the fresh start server gonnna be populated? The most fun part of vanilla is leveling and pvping as i go, so i dont really have any interest in playing my old 60
>>
>>160735774
have some 1v1 duels where you pull off some dank ass shit to win as well as some 1v2 / 1v3s where you kill pve faggots who were not expecting to get punked on their way to the instance they were running too. like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aHoJUxZsOI
>>160735967
>the basalisk attacks him at the end
poetry
>>
>>160736469
yeah, it honestly is probably going to be too populated
>>
>>160736469
yes and it'll be stable, nost1 cucks are play testing for us
>>
File: 0282 - 7Tk9AB0.png (17KB, 365x363px) Image search: [Google]
0282 - 7Tk9AB0.png
17KB, 365x363px
>>160736469
im rolling on old nostpvp cause it's coming out first and i've waited too long
>>
File: 1477118038828.png (110KB, 420x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477118038828.png
110KB, 420x288px
Is it even possible to have fun as a paladin?
>>
File: 0153 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
0153 - WlHOCzS.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>160736608
spamming flash of light can have the same effect as jingling keys in front of a baby so there might be some fun there
>>
>>160736608
respec ret and tell your guild master to eat a dick
>>
Do you think we could get an MC raid going on old nost alliance when the server opens
>>
>>160735858
Not really, but you could try hitting up one of the confirmed "safe" middle men on ownedcore. You'd have to pay him but most of the ones with good feedback are legit, and wouldn't really have that much to gain by stealing your shitty warrior. I'm sure someone would work with you.
You'd still have to find someone willing to trade an account with you, and you'd want to do it as discreet as possible.
It's possible, just no truly "safe" method or anything.
Alternatively, you could ask around on here if anyone felt like trading, but I wouldn't trust any of these faggots with anything besides being as faggoty as the limits of faggotry allow.
>>
>>160736562
me too then i reroll on next server
>>
>>160736608
be an erping heal slut with the rest of us !
>>
>>160736608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjOP4Uoh6QI
>>
>>160736498
3v1s be Impossible for me tho alliance warlock everyone is ud
>>
>>160736532
>he didn't participate in stress test
btfo kronocuck
>>
File: 1456017848394.png (67KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
1456017848394.png
67KB, 414x248px
I'm going to level as a marksman hunter and aimed shot every filthy horde intellectual I see!

Wash yer beck idiots!
Keep yer feet on the ground retards!
>>
Is there any reason to use Frost Nova above rank 1? Max rank does like 50 more damage, doesnt seem worth it
>>
>>160737373
no
>>
>Players who should be avoided on Fresh Nost

Koragon - will try to eat your semen
Comfy - horrible player who will quit as soon as he gets loot
Meerkatz - mediocre serverhopper attention whore
Merove - insane boomkin normie with no testicles
Babymetal - whiny avatarfag attention whore
Yeb - guild destroyer/traitor and attention whore
Glaston - guild destroyer/traitor and attention whore
Indi - guild destroyer/traitor and attention whore
Grud - bipolar shitposting attention whore
Finalflash - attention whore with no english
Uristmcmug - screams allahu akbar while wiping raid with living bomb
>>
File: 1478036466323.jpg (233KB, 1280x948px) Image search: [Google]
1478036466323.jpg
233KB, 1280x948px
>>160737331

>dwarf

not cute
>>
File: 402.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
402.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>160737807
do not bully koragon
>>
>>160737807
God i fucking hate yeb with a passion for what he did to damage control
>>
>>160737807
Add that manchild Alex to the list
>>
>>160738034
Yeah ruined a promising guild. Then the remake <Taiwan Tigers> was killed by Grud.
>>
>>160738034
>>160738242
Someone redpill me on the history of /vg/ guilds on Nost.

I've heard of Boku no Banter/Autism, Salty Dogs, Dragon in Forest, Damage Control, but I don't know what formed first and why they fell apart.
>>
File: ss (2014-03-01 at 05.22.42).jpg (15KB, 544x259px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-03-01 at 05.22.42).jpg
15KB, 544x259px
>>160737807
100% agree, avoid /wpsg/ as much as possible, they never stay on any server for longer then a month, and 70% of them wont even make it to 60.
>>
>>160738334
just don't play with /vg/ it's as simple as that
if you're not here to just shitpost and trigger some namefags then you're already fucking up
4chan isn't a place for community that's literally what reddit is for.
anyone trying to make a community here is as bad as or worse than any redditor you would meet
>>
>>160738483
You're partly right, the community is alright for shitposting and leveling together, I think people should only avoid raiding with others from /vg/
>>
>>160737807
Grude is based you f uckign nigger fuck you!
>>
>>160738379
The most recent /wpsg/ guild was on their server for half a year until the server itself literally died. The one before that lasted nearly 15 months. What are you even talking about? The only actual server hoppers were all Meercore.
>>
>>160738561
there's nothing wrong with gaining a friend or two from /vg/ but if you go into full fledged communities based around the fact that they are from 4chan you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>160737807
thank you for making a list its impossible to keep track of all these fucks
>>
>>160738647
You mean the guild on Gamer district?
You are just strengthing my argument
>/wpsg/ can only settle on a 7x funserver
>>
>>160738334
History: Alliance had NFA, it was fun and chill but didnt have enough 60s to raid so they merged with another guild into Entitled
Horde were literally all just shit and kept destroying / remaking guilds, only ever killing any raid bosses when they pugged with 20+ people
>>
>>160737807
>Not liking based Indi

????
>>
>>160738734
<No Queue> was a guild that recruited people from outside of /vg/ so no, that's not the guild I'm talking about. I'm talking about <You> on ToD.
>>
>>160737807
>No Earwen
>No Merove
kys
>>
>>160738334
>Someone redpill me on the history of /vg/ guilds on Nost.
a bunch of fags formed a guild and filled it with fags and they did faggy shit.

Thats all you need to know.
>>
>>160738734
i fail to see what server rates have to do with anything when the only reason any of us play is to raid

if anything a funserver guild somehow lasting over a year with those rates is impressive considering the massive turnover /wpsg/ typically has with every autist screeching about some server they don't like for some asinine reason
>>
>>160738647
>Meercore
Really gives the rest of us in /wpsg/ a bad name. Those shitters never knuckle down and progress on the hard content.
>>
damn daniel
>>
who /hellground/ here? nost is a joke
>>
>>160739439
fucking joke server
>>
>>160738647
man... i miss <you>. such a fun guild.
>>
>>160727518
friendly reminder, I - Rithynn/Rinyu will be hosting a non-vg cuck /pvp/ guild horde-side come the fresh server launch.

come join us on our discord while we theorycraft on retro-wow;

https://discord.gg/7Yg4y
>>
>>160738801
In terms of skill <You> is probably the best /vg/ guild ever.
<You> and <Nihilum> were the only ones to clear all available content.

<You> reform when??
>>
>>160739749
>>160739523
is this just a samefag circlejerking over and over? i was in <You> and it really, really was a mediocre guild on a mediocre server
>>
>>160739749
>in terms of skill <You> is probably the best /vg/ guild ever

I mean sure there were some really good players in the guild but there were also a lot of shitters that ate easy mechanics like shadow crashes and falling ice all the time. Pretty sure we even had people getting mind controlled on our first Yogg attempts because they didn't listen to Asscobra telling them to go to the green beams and raid healing would just absolutely plummet if he wasn't there.
>>
>>160739906
>>160739928
I don't see any other /vg/ guilds being able to down yogg
>>
File: 9846245513971.png (670KB, 2282x886px) Image search: [Google]
9846245513971.png
670KB, 2282x886px
>>160737807
LORD KRAH OF HOUSE NOSTALRIUS, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE WARRIORS AND THE FIRST SIXTIES, LORD OF THE EASTERN KINGDOMS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM.
>>
>>160739906
who were you
>>
>>160740019
youre in nosg, nobody gives a shit about wotlk
>>
If only Tucker were here...
>>
>>160740053
Bootyboa
>>
>tfw you will never open up the thread to horde cucks being buttblasted over finalflash in stonetalon ever again
>>
>>160740053
meer
>>
>>160740053
Robert Paulson
>>
>>160740053
Chris Metzen
>>
>>160739906
>blow out the finns
>mediocre
lol k
>>
>>160735858
you were running from 1-40? so what if you run from 40to like 46 again ? those quests are loads of gold. you will make that in a few levels
>>
File: 1475096584974.png (1MB, 2268x987px) Image search: [Google]
1475096584974.png
1MB, 2268x987px
>>160740471
Its not about the mount. I feel like raiding at level 60 and I dont think I am going to be able to compete with the other 4,000 DPS warriors when the two tanking slots are full in every guild.
>>
>>160740390
>finns literally leave <marxmen> to join <you>
Might be the first /vg/ guild to ever actually be better than the finn guild
>>
>>160740565
oh yaa that sounds like a problem! god bless me when i rolled that mage on day 0
>>
File: tumblr_mz7lit1Cdx1st0x8fo2_500.jpg (14KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz7lit1Cdx1st0x8fo2_500.jpg
14KB, 500x421px
>>160740037
I remember that. It was a week after the Immrsimple, Yeb and lndi crashed those guilds for their own profit. Fuck them.

Based Krah for verbally wrecking that piece of shit.
>>
wadup cuz
>>
>>160740037
that's my boi yeb
>>
Nostalrius social guilds:
<Salty Dogs> - Horde
<Boku no Banter> - Alliance

Nostalrius raiding guilds (40+):
<Entitled> - Alliance
<Damage Control> - Horde
>>
File: things you wont see in retail.jpg (75KB, 383x183px) Image search: [Google]
things you wont see in retail.jpg
75KB, 383x183px
Things you wont see in retail
>>
>>160741714
i dont get the point of this post tbqh
>>
>>160741787
You can say that to 60% of the posts....
>>
>>160741787
this quest takes fucking years
>>
>>160741714
that is a very comfy quest
>>
>>160741869
>having to kill 40 mobs
>comfy
hmm
>>
>>160741964
thats the definition of a comfy quest. You just hang out and slay some mobs.

What the fuck is a comfy quest to you?
>>
>>160740037
Holy fuck this image makes me very happy
>>
>>160742034
Tru, you got a point, Im just memeing because I'm playing a warrior and I have to sit down every 2 kills.
>>
i can't take the wait any longer
pls
>>
>>160742117
>not playing mage
kek can do the quest in 4 pulls

melee cucks btfo
>>
>>160742025
>If you manage to get ahead of the curve day 1
how would one even go about this? I was online hours before server launch and spamming log in the minute it was being released and still had to deal with like 500 people in the starting zone and when i went outside the starting zone to try and kill higher mobs they were all being farmed as well.
what do you do? get a group of 5 and go after lvl 6-7 mobs?
>>
>>160742140
I know the feel bro
I cant enjoy any other games now that i know nost is coming back
>>
>>160742179
2 months?
help
e
l
p
>>
>>160742025
oh wait my bad i was thinking of that one bloodsail pirate quest in booty bay
yeah this one is pretty comfy if theres no one around ganking you and the mobs are respawning fast enough
>>
>>160742179
2 months is an eternity when you're a neet hyped for something.
>>
Any allybros here wanna buddy up for the first few days?
>>
>>160742186
If I wanted to play a mage I would shot myself in the head.
>>
>>160742179
It's 2-3 weeks for Nost PvP and 4-5 for fresh.
>>
>>160742205
>get a group of 5 and go after lvl 6-7 mobs
ideally yeah.
>>
>>160742205
get a 40 man raid
go to the barrens, silverpine forest, westfall, loch modan, or darkshore and grind mobs
grind relatively close to a graveyard since nobody will have a resurrect available at that level

I did this when my guild rerolled on Nostalrius and we were all way ahead of the curve
>>
>>160742368
This wait is fucking killing me
I wish i could just sleep until january
>>
File: nihil.png (52KB, 651x534px) Image search: [Google]
nihil.png
52KB, 651x534px
>>
>>160742429
Didnt meant to reply
>>
>>160742368
>>160742429
honestly though, if you can just slug it out and no life play for like 14 hours the first few days that alone should put you ahead of the majority of people
you wont be top 1% without some superfuck strategy but you'll be ahead enough to level relatively comfortably
>>
>tfw lndi will never give you 10g just for inspecting him in ironforge again
>>
>>160742205
get in a party and grind higher level mobs. or if you're a socially awkward neet you can run around and get lots of flight points and then hearth back to your starting zone when you're around level 5 and skip the first bit
>>
>>160742691
how do you find those parties?
>>
>>160742754
have friends, post on reddit, hell even post on 4chan, speak in general chat. just advertise you want to get a party to grind. make sure you have heals though, obviously. since those high level mobs will fuck you up
>>
>>160742754
/1 LF party for mob grind
>>
>>160742691
>>160742469
>>160742368
>>160742356
This is stupid and autistic and a very inefficient way to level
>>
>>160742468
>tfw nihilum is dying
I'm actually so sad
>>
>>160742841
Tell me how the fuck you're going to level when every mob is camped?
>>
>>160742860
Not like that
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112116_102240.jpg (767KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112116_102240.jpg
767KB, 1920x1018px
WHY IS THIS WARRIOR USING A STAFF?
>>
>>160742896
So how are you going to? tell me or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>160742972
>he doesn't use a staff when playing a warrior
>>
>>160742972
there are some staffs that are ok for warriors
>>
>>160742320
IT WAS 2-3 WEEKS LAST WEEK TOO
>>
>>160743042
Yeah I understand that, but by level 46, you should have your whirlwind axe lol.
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-21_10-29-06.jpg (24KB, 383x220px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-21_10-29-06.jpg
24KB, 383x220px
>he doesn't tank as a paladin
>>
>>160743087
>early december
>>
>>160742972
cool attack animations
>>
>>160743172
If people want cool animations they should play legion which have updated animation, not vanilla which requiresr decent gear to level normally.
>>
>>160743096
wait is that a wardens staff
>>
>>160743228
The new animations are nice but they look the same between every race/gender. REally took a lot of personality out of the characters.
>>
>>160743096
whirlwind axe stops being really good around lvl 40 then you should start looking to replace it.
>>
>>160743229
Idk, but it have 37 dps a sec and 20stam + 8 str
so it isnt bad at all.

>>160743264
Yeah, they said they are going to add new casting animations too tho, I wonder how that is going to turn out.

>>160743280
Good point, any 2hand weapon in ZF?
>>
File: done.jpg (78KB, 379x176px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
78KB, 379x176px
how long was that? 45+ mins?
>>
>>160743403
yeah thats way worse, has 112 top damage vs 154 on whirlwind axe
i bet that guy picked the whirlwind sword
>>
>>160743403
>Good point, any 2hand weapon in ZF?
yes, a staff
>>
Who /undeadmage/ here?
>>
>>160743403
>any 2hand weapon in ZF
only the fucking goat 2h sword SUL'THRAZE
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=9372
>>
>>160743637
I hope you're naming you self Vurtne
>>
File: 1462217327936.jpg (343KB, 1200x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1462217327936.jpg
343KB, 1200x1074px
OFFICIAL NOST 2.0 /vg/ DISCORD GET IN HERE

https://discord.gg/HPkghsv

>>
File: 1478743451020m.jpg (142KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
1478743451020m.jpg
142KB, 1024x765px
>>160743637
>Who /12 years old/ here?
>>
>>160743676
fuck off
>>
>>160743676
But that's not the Salty Dogs discord.
>>
>>160738910
The fact that the GD wpsg guild was nearly killed because of the nost launch, but was able to claw itself back to life is really impressive.
>>
>>160743579
die

>>160743658
>implying I'll get that
Whats the next after ZF? Sunken temple? That gotta have something.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_052416_164309.jpg (7KB, 324x25px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_052416_164309.jpg
7KB, 324x25px
is anyone interested in making a seperate horde /vg/ guild? SD seems like a huge fucking clique already, heck i cant even hand out discord invites. Only glaston and chicken can do that.

So anyone interested? give me some You's
>>
>>160743837
you should get atlas loot addon
>>
>>160743894
yes
>>
>>160743894
sure
>>
>>160743896
I do, but Im to lazy to tab between the bossses to check
>>
>>160743894
(you) should just join alliance
>>
>>160743894
For sure
Anything to get away from that god awful circlejerk
>>
>>160743637
I'm making a undead rogue named Nevermore
>>
>>160743894
Hey freindo. Make a discord right now. im tired of all the namefags here
>>
>>160743978
fuck off
>>
>>160743894
I'll join it until I find an objectively better and more functional normie guild.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (30KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30KB, 735x490px
>>160743968
>>160743837
>>160743403
(You)
>>
>>160744104
Thats a qt baby anon....
>>
File: avatar19.jpg (66KB, 485x533px) Image search: [Google]
66KB, 485x533px
>>160743894
No, i'm making a guild with my discord group. We've all been at the top of the ladder in every game we've played together. I'm just visiting these threads and joining the guild discords so i know who to blacklist from our guild.
>>
>>160744103
>>160744040
>>160743981
>>160743978
>>160743946
>>160743915

new horde discord:

https://discord.gg/dV5EHux

-anyone can invite anyone
-no ranks as of yet
-dont start clique shit
>>
>>160744348
>top of the ladder in every game we've played

What games have you played, anon?
>>
new discord

get in here
>>
>>160744348
thanks for sharing freindo. also i like your smug anime face :)
>>
>>160744356
>-dont start clique shit
do NOT make or be friends with other people in the guild
>>
>>160744513
kill urself
>>
I already have lvl 60 UD mage on old nost. What should I roll on fresh? I was thinking about priest but I want to be relevant in pvp/wpvp too :(

I wanted something balanced in sense that I will be wanted in PvE and still good in PvP. Mage is that perfect balance but I feel it is good to change sometimes.
>>
>>160744581
Priest is good in PVP.
>>
>>160744565
thats literally what you're saying when you tell people not to make cliques, they are literally friendship groups which is what the people in SD have you're unironically autistic
>>
>>160744617
Can shadow priest heal in pre raid? When will I be forced to leave shadow ? :(
>>
>>160744628
we've already discussed this and you're objectively wrong, so I'm not going to go span it over 3 thread again
now fuck off
>>
>>160744628
t. a salty cuck
>>
>>160744698
Vampiric's OP as hell, dude. You'll be fine.
>>
>>160744628
>>160744565

Mad salty cuck that's not above sucking up to literal children for loot.
>>
>>160743894
have it be like damage control on k2 except not die and it would be perfect.
>>
>>160744628
cliques arent just friends you moron, its a group of friends that specifically rejects and ignores other people
it how guilds become corrupt and fall apart, something most certainly not new with /vg/ guilds
>>
GET IN HERE BOYS

>>160744758
>>160744756
>>160744753
>>160744730
>>160744724
>>
all these unsocial autists who can't handle talking to other people lmao
>>
@160744847
oh no you got me xDDĐĐĐ
>>
>>160744847
>cant succeed in a game without being someones bitch boy
>>
>>160744847
its not about talking to other people; its about not being able to fit in a conversation with tons of /wpsg/ and /nosg/ autists who have known eachotehr for months if not years

>>
>>160744886
?

have you even tried, within the first two months of me joining nosg i was friends with a bunch of people including the "clique", it's not hard most people are normal if you ignore genetics and grimlic
>>
>>160744886
it's years and that's the problem because I know I'd do the same in that position.
>>
>>160744963
Yes I have. Most of them go off on tangents that take hours long. How are you going to interject in a convo if 2 turboautists start sperging out about beer for hours?
>>
Can I get a link to the exact client I should have in preperation for the revival?
>>
>>160744963
Haha they're just jealous because they don't have any friends, let the nofriend losers make their own discord and get banned from the guild

L M A O
>>
>>160745062
Any 1.12.1 client it doesn't matter
>>
>>
>>160745116
Cheers friendo.
>>
>>160745062
>>160745116
>>160745154
any other than the one feenix uses
>>
>>160745181
I just started downloading the fenix one. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>160745213
it's modified in a way that doesn't allow connections to other servers, so don't even bother with it

get the one from nost forums
>>
>>160745243
thanks for the heads up senpai
>>
>>160745243
It's just the .exe. he can get a non edited .exe
>>
>>160745181
>>160745213
>>160745243
Why arent we playing on feenix anyway while we wait on nost? isn't it insta 60 now with aq40 out?
>>
>>160745372
dont spoiler supper

burning yourself out on a shitty server aq40 will only burn out out quicker
>>
>>160745372
>insta 60 now with aq40 out

You mean Kronos2?
>>
Priest or Warlock? Who can survive ganks better?
>>
>>160745450
Rogue.
>>
nost discord:

>>
>>160745450
I would say priest.
>>
>>160745450
priest unless you have soul link
>>
>>160745450
warlock

priest doesn't last a second without pw:shield
>>
>>160745590
>>160745596
Is priest considered to be better CCer because he has instant fear? Who exactly is the best CCer in game?
>>
>>160745646
me :3
>>
>>160745646
rogue & mage
locks cc better than priests cause of succubus & death coil
>>
>>160745646
rogue or mage probably
>>
>>160745646
Priest indeed has better defensive cc, has offheals and shields. Warlock fear can be easily interrupted and only has deathcoil at level 40, but by level 40 priest gets shadowform and is literally the strongest 1v1 class ingame.
>>
>>160745584
>horde
uhhh?????????
this isnt' wpsg??????

also im bored about ally vs horde shitposting, is there any other shitpost we can do in these two months?
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>160745765
>priest
>strongest 1v1 class in the game
please don't trick the newfags
>>
>>160745834
???
>>
i don't care about friends or loot or raiding

where are the cute girls and girlboys going
>>
>>160745861
I'll give you exactly 1 hour to explain how a priest would survive a rogue unprepared.
>>
Shaman or priest?
>>
>priest

all that wanding while leveling :(
>>
>>160745782
crestfall
>>
>>160745886
girlboy here going to salty duggers

>>160745905
shaman for action
priest for being good healers in pve
>>
>>160731116
'Memberries, they're deee-licious

'Member when wow was good? 'Member when we used to pvp at tarren mill? 'Member when AV used to last days, where you'd que up and pvp, then goto school/work and comeback to same AV?
>>
>>160745952
Whats your name I'll buy you gear in exchange for attention
>>
>>160745927
>>160745898
>>160745834
>p-please don't roll a priest and don't wreck me
>>
>>
>>160745983
I don't wanna tell but I'm a rogue

>>160745989
>spriest are viable I s-swear!
>>
Is priest's mc same as one from engineering? I mean they are equally strong?Same spell sort to say
>>
>>160745970
Cringe
>>
>>160746058
priest lasts longer on mobs iirc
>>
File: booth.jpg (361KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
booth.jpg
361KB, 1920x1080px
>>160740053
American autism and EU muh raid times killed the guild.

Its was also generally unskilled team
>>
>>160746018
why not just join one /vg/ guild?
>>
!REMINDER!
http://www.strawpoll.me/11698027
http://www.strawpoll.me/11698027/
http://www.strawpoll.me/11698027/
>>
>>160746216
because they believe the memes in the threads about "cliques" which is really just people having fun with eachother and are in no way closed off to strangers
>>
>>160746058
>Priest mind control
Has a casting time
Can be used in combat
You have full control of your opponent (like Eye of the Best) (I don't know if they can use spells, or which spells)
Lose control of your character meanwhile
>Gnomish helmet mind control
Instant cast
Cannot be used in combat
Opponent becomes your pet, uses class specific spells
Can backfire
Must equip the helmet in order to use it
Long cooldown
>>
>>160746292
thanks
>>
@160746283
I don't have to believe the memes because I've experience the meme myself, now fuck off back to your circlejerk chat

>HAHA GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEEEEEEEEVE WHAT GLASTON JUST SAID, HOLY SHIT
>OH MY GOD SOMEONE GET THE CAMERA, GLURF JUST TOLD THIS GUY HE'S RETARDED
>>
>>160746158
>booth
>good
Yarrick was the only other person who was more delusional of their skill level than you.
>>
>>160746242
Go kill yourself Merove, your irrelevant guild is not going to happen and you're not going to be a GM.
>>
File: downsface.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
downsface.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>160746369
>>
>>160746242
>14 votes for <My Wife's Son>

baka
>>
>>160746158
>Less dps than Tyrranis
>Thinks he's good
>Spergs out on anyone who makes the slightest mistake

This is Booth
>>
>>160746360

Mad coz bad.
>>
>>160746353
jesus man did you get bullied in the past or something

are you koragon?
>>
>>160746434
don't forget
>dying to lazers on yogg
>can't move from eye beams on kologarn
but i was totally good in retail guys also it was never my fault these things happened don't blame me!
>>
Seriously now how can anyone win against warlock? Curse of Tongues for casters + felhunter+healthstone+death coil+instant shadow bolt+sacrifice for rogues...

Very versatile class. If rogue is feared it is gg.

The only one who has a chance against warlock is mage but if he is very lucky with crits to burst him down quickly, if the battle prolongs then it is over for mage. Shadow priest needs to be very well geared to even come on par with warlock.
>>
>>160746434

Hello tranny, you're a degenerate
>>
@160746468
you literally keep discussing things from over 2 years ago on wotlk servers every single chance you get, and now you're claiming "BUT WE'RE FRIENDLY TO EVERYONE", while also acting all smug and shitpost "LOL HE DIDN'T PLAY IN <you>, FUCKING NEWFAGS"
Well guess what, you've been just as obnoxious back then as you are right now, so fuck off already. If someone doesn't want to play with you and your autistic bunch they only show they're still sane
>>
I hope rhox doesnt kick me out of the secret alliance discord for this:

>>
>>160746559
like I said
that's literally just the thread, if you actually stopped being a sperg and joined the discord you'd find out that it's not like that whatsoever

the only cancerous person in it is grimlic
>>
>>160731116
The Mainstream kills everything it touches.

EVERYTHING.
>>
>>160742989
Speed hacks
>>
@160746725
>discord is nothing like it
both the alliance and the horde discord are exactly like it
And not to mention, noone's even handing out invites to the horde discord because those 2 autistic fucks feel the need to control everything

I know you must be lacking real friends and these would make a fine replacement, but stop pretending that what I'm saying is not true

>someone posts something related to old <wpsg> guilds
>LOL WHO ARE/WERE YOU?
>>
>>160746861
he's right tbqh. here's a non clique discord:

>>
>>160746539
Well leveling, unless they are looking for fights, won't be using a felhunter, which means casters get a break with spell locks and devour magics. On the other hand yeah, DCs/pots/HS's/sacc give huge amounts of life back. At cap I would say given equal grounds, rogue/warrior/spriest can take down locks easier (maybe hunter if lucky). Otherwise it's a bit of a struggle to combat all that stupid shit.
>>
post the alliance discord

(not the memerove one)
>>
>>160746861
at this point you're just convincing yourself instead of being rational. so have it your way, but I also suggest not coming back to /vg/ if a few select shitposters upset you so much
>>
>>160746962

>>
@160746974
you're free to post the horde discord invite then and prove me wrong.
That is, of course, if it changed in any way after I've left
>>
>>160747027
would if I could, and I agree members not being able to create invite links is stupid
>>
Salty Dogs discord????
>>
cant wait to roll and orc shaman with my mates orc warrior/hunter
>>

>>160747082
>>
File: 1434294057454.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1434294057454.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>160747420
stop trying mate
>>
Anyone playing Nost on linux? The client on Legion is horrendous but the old WoW might run well enough.
>>
>>160747505
works fine in Wine but you gotta disable most of the video effects to not get some weird graphical glitches
>>
File: il_340x270.1033903398_blr5.jpg (43KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1033903398_blr5.jpg
43KB, 340x270px
>Tfw mushroom
>tfw hunters auto-attacks out dps you
why live
>>
@160747052
everyone is welcome to SD, amirite ;^)
>>
>>160747563
>playing on a cucked os
>>
>>160747685
Not the same guy, but are you really just upset that you didn't get an invite to salty dogs discord?

I would be upset too desu.
>>
>>160747703
cucked by whom? Mircrosoft? Apple? NSA?Thought so cuck
>>
>>160747703
>unironically running botnet on your computer

@160747723
but I did get an invite and when I joined there was this sperg called bwg who wouldn't stop shitposting so I left after 2-3 hours because it didn't get any better.
That along with the nihilum fags joining in the shitposting didn't seem all that fun
>>
>>160747563
I don't remember the Vanilla Client very much, I'll see okay
>>
>>160747792
Some anon posted this
>but I also suggest not coming back to /vg/ if a few select shitposters upset you so much
I would be so inclined to agree with him

>some guy was shitposting so i left
Just join a normie guild, this place and these guilds aren't for you.
>>
>>160747792
>Gimping your gaming experience so can ride the high road

Who is the cucked one now?
>>
File: WoW_2016-11-21_12-38-48.jpg (23KB, 497x211px) Image search: [Google]
WoW_2016-11-21_12-38-48.jpg
23KB, 497x211px
>>160747824
just don't follow those retarded guides on Nost forums that say you need some shit called Crossover or whatever. Just simply get Wine if you're already familiar with it, or get PlayOnLinux and when setting up new software, run the WoW.exe as the 'installation' and close it instantly so it thinks you've properly installed it.
These were the options I meant, I think you need to disable all these shader effects or something, just play around with it.
Also hardware cursor is kinda fucked, so if you turn it on you take a hit on your FPS, but without the hardware cursor it controls like shit, so pick your poison.

@160747869
>some guy was shitposting
No, that was the first impression, after that I realised everyone is doing it.
The only people that were worth interacting with in /vg/ guilds are also the ones that barely talk in guild chat and are not in discord.
But considering the state of this board, those barely even exist anymore
>a thread on an anonymous website is not for you because we all can't stop ourselves from namefagging every single chance we get
lol
>>
>@
fucking imbecile(s)
>>
>160748063
:^)
>>
>>160746292
Priest MC can use NPC spells but not player spells.
Helmet MC can use NPC spells and (some) player spells.
>>
>>160748063
These are the people you should avoid ingame
>>
Any XP boost or cheats on the new nostalrius server?

I kind of want to level @ 100% increased experience.
>>
>>160748406
yeah but you have to speak chinese
>>
File: 1422854095845.jpg (5KB, 196x160px) Image search: [Google]
1422854095845.jpg
5KB, 196x160px
>>160748406
>>
>>160748045
your ordinary 4chan memeries definitely happen but like I said that's a few select shitposters (who make up a majority of the people spamming the discord)

wait until server drops and I'd imagine it will get better, come around then if you like. not like there is any reason to be in it already anyway
>>
first for fresh server launch, going to ashzara, dying, spirit healer revive for fat chest loot
>>
>>160748406
a little something called rested xp he he
>>
File: Untitled.png (104KB, 327x178px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
104KB, 327x178px
Opinion on this?
>>
File: 1448285704648.jpg (39KB, 323x267px) Image search: [Google]
1448285704648.jpg
39KB, 323x267px
>>160748489
I've followed this advice for 2 years now and the last time I did, the guild was oriented towards getting lndi's thunderfury
>>
>>160748570
cant wait to buy that item in cash shop on new nost
>>
>>160748570
>free
yeah i'd say it's worth it, how much do retail cucks pay again? lmao
>>
>>160748620
You can pay game time with gold.
>>
>>160748489
make the majority of the spam in the discord*
>>
is there a DR on Fear?
>>
>>160748656
aside from the fact you wouldn't want to play on retail anyway, you cucks still have to earn gold to pay for it
>>
>>160748507
Please delete this
>>
>Haha Grude you're so bipolar!!!
>Lol mental illness
kys all of you don't you think it's a fucking sensitive topic for me? You think living with bipolar is easy?
>>
>>160748873
This tbqh
>>
>friendless autists thinking 'literal who' is an insult on an anonymous website
end your life
>>
>>160748934
t. a salty cuck namefag.

screenshot this and talk about it on your chatroom
>>
i wish i had friends
>>
>>160748975
>>160749043
>t. literal who

lol, we don't want your pathetic autism in SD anyways
If at least 5 people don't know who you are, you really should just get out
>>
>>160749087
>hes proud of being known on a Taiwanese sewing forum
might as well kill yourself m8
>>
>>160749112
>>160749136
this is exactly why we don't post the discord invite anymore
are you really that upset you didn't get in?
>>
non-clique discord:

>>
>>160748570
>Blizzard a billion dollar company doesn't provide a service that 200.000 people want
>Freetime developers step in to provide
>Surprise Surprise, it's not as good.
Yes it's a shitshow but it's all we got.
>>
>>160749225
if only it was an alliance discord
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
391KB, 1920x1080px
>>160749214
>tfw i have you guys infiltrated
>>
>>160749318
>avast
>>
Keeping the discord private is gonna lead to not having enough players to raid endgame. Like how most 4chan guilds go.
>>
>>160749367
why do you think SD had to recruit on Nost forums the first time they made the guild, lmao
>>
wwu guys

>>
What's the best TBC server, /nosg/?

I miss my Belf.
>>
File: A-227757-1316534603.jpeg[1].jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
A-227757-1316534603.jpeg[1].jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>160749318
>He actually installed Windows 10
>Doesn't make the toolbar auto-hide
>12 hour time scale
>Not having dual monitors
How many burgers have you eaten today?
>>
>>160747792
>bwg doesn't even go by bwg in the discord cause he changes his name every week
>somehow knows it's bwg
F a l s e f l a g
>>
File: This kills the cuck.png (108KB, 717x680px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the cuck.png
108KB, 717x680px
Voting for the Alliance guild name is still rolling vote here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/11698978

>>
>>160749421
Probably because they didn't sucker enough rubes into joining them so their 6man shit post team can stand on them for success and loot.
>>
>>160749318
Who is your favourite person in the Salty Dogs discord
>>
>>160749590
>some guy shitposting
>other autist starts arguing with him and calling him bwg
>see people posting in thread about this argument
Damn, I should be a detective
>>
Can i get away with playing dps warrior without touching tanking
>>
>>160749671
yes

don't expect to be first choice in raids
>>
>>160749662
Care to show the post of them calling him bwg?
>>
reminder to join the official /vg/ nost discord

>>
>>160749671
Yes but be prepared to never get into a dungeon group and get geared in any reasonable amount of time.
>>
>>160749671
No, but you can tank 5-mans in fury if you got decent gear and a healer ready for madness
>>
>>160749745
no because, as I said, I left since I could feel my IQ dropping

but you can have this, I know who Mava is because he also shitposted a lot in the alliance discord
>>160715683
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/160528415/#q160573598
>>
File: 1479515796090.jpg (20KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1479515796090.jpg
20KB, 456x456px
>>160749596
These aren't gonna be the ally guildnames u fucking retard these names are SHIT
>>
remember to update your Karu and Babymetal filters

/SIroWm3CoZc9ENQE3U2W2Q==/
/GwDzHsNgtZD8vqqinyk6MA==/
/GdCcOlAYoofZNEzPH+Ae3A==/
//eWwLnvUE4wmzVk+5S8NgQ==/
/45FfxKZ/tYZkSJtBfiuh6Q==/
/ApJ5vLBBLEyURWFFpKjUSQ==/
/FzmpGUtgayNkOG+XchNuUA==/
/ysi2JV6Vl8X1YC6FS600sQ==/
/VKjyO+xKghbeFPmiTabVXA==/
/MLDF31vmjeXmB8JS+1TsYg==/
/gGc0gNxSag6Fw5D5Vb63Eg==/
/Qb9S/GydGdIpZ3a/LgPMkA==/
/l4uur9i/R2ppsamTg7qXMQ==/
/NlvYJRkUr+QYlFmjlulVDw==/
/l/IASNPDgO6c7oJkpDeOUQ==/
//fzaCsvZOMHTeyolMLtkvA==/
/URkNum3h0vKMCPe6hA69Sg==/
/Ndh7XFzA39R5VMkf7m0OBw==/
/q28F9b+7DHyVak+Agv2dgQ==/
/kxMCXBdwvPMEGm4/H8W5RA==/
/J3jQKSgbKFEDWjNYW5X6SA==/
/AHtFus47JhFLuq4sJLvs0Q==/
/SpD6GDmswao7/GdATXvb6Q==/
/hy241uXZ4jTB7d06AiNxtw==/
/Vhmosqzgn8XyxyKrT5pOXw==/
/gyCSuAbvLxfJ52RbG7lINQ==/
/D+UeMjWTVS3ho+s9xLB7Pw==/
/A+TyrTvahwpr50yTO9IoJg==/
/mnyDjXba+kmMBZ/Oq99ipg==/
/0HCweTquBy0kslkQPUQzng==/
/a3LNrKFXEZCObsU3yRkhfQ==/
/7MO+XoxNfDEDeD3Dvkpfuw==/
/75gav7hIhkaPK6Evms6ZLw==/
/583/9TbWDhnIgwu5A8LJ6Q==/
/8+Qh/PQJu1kn5Cgzoa8CqA==/
>>
>>160749915
So then it didn't happen and you're just shitposting trying to stir drama up. Gotcha!
>>
>>160749602
nobody because they're all faggots
>>
>>160749975
>so then it didn't happen
but it did happen and those 2 posts are the ones used to identify this faggot as 'bwg'
>>
>Beedubgee never talked about in the thread
>he pisses off mava, a known shitposter
>all of sudden people hate BWG
Hmmm...
>>
now this thread is starting to get good
>>
>>160749939

>"Lets me at 8 o'clock tomorrow."

If you use the 12-hour time scale you have to ask, do you mean AM or PM?

>"Lets me at 20 o'clock tomorrow."

You'll never has to ask the person "it's day or night?", or "it's AM or PM?"

It's a more efficient way of communicating, slightly very slightly though.
>>
>>160750192
"lets have dinner at 20 o'clock tomorrow"
"wow good think you said that instead of 8 i could have need clarification if it was am or pm"
>>
>>160746549
>Call Booth out on his flaws
>I must be Avanine

Not even close
>>
>>160750016
Hello mava!
>>
File: Original Salty Dogs.png (1MB, 784x826px) Image search: [Google]
Original Salty Dogs.png
1MB, 784x826px
>>160747082
>>160747685
>>160747723

https://discord.gg/mTfP8xJ
>>
>>160750401
Who can name each person in this picture?
>>
>>160750471
reminder that this is what women want
>>
>>160750539
This is the best
>>
How to improve SD discord, get rid of:
>Glaston
>Tyrranis
>Cobe
>Anoka
>Bigsleepguy
>Mfwpizza
>Harmoo

How to fix alliance discord: get rid of
>Finalnodad
>Druid faggot
>Merlowe
>Lndi

Do these simple steps and you can have a discord free of shitters and shitposts
>>
>>160750597
>Salty cucks discord has more cancer than the alliance one
Well I know what I'm rolling
>>
>>160748813
>>he didn't play WoD
Because he actually got taste, yeah.
>>
>>160750597
Don't forget snack and ituh on the list for the horde discord. Especially snack, he's a fucking memer and doesn't shut the fuck up
>>
>>160750502
Garthax, The Scorpion King (Undead)
Baseball, The Good Gamer (Tauren Shaman)
Bigwarlokguy, The Diaperslurp (troll)
Snack, The Memecuisine (Dog)
Asscobra, The Anal Serpent (Male Orc)
Qxe, The Traitor to China (Fem Orc)
>>
>>160750597
but lndi is rolling horde
>>
>>160750597
I wonder who could have made this post...
>>
>>160750597
>alliance
>lndi

kek
>>
>thread is called /vag/
>it's full of penises
hmm
>>
>>160750817
uhh check again this aint no /vag/
>>
guys,should i play kronos while i wait for nost to open ?
>>
>>160750930
nah unless you wanna practice leveling
>>
>>160750597
Out of all these bwg or what ever his fucking name should be blacklisted from all guilds. I wish I could strangle him. He's a fucking retard
>>
Guys i'll be rolling a Warlock, do you know what profession i should take with Herbalism ?
>>
>>160750930
Is there any downsides for doing it? Do it, unless you're scared of getting burned out.
>>
>>160751054
alchemy
>>
>>160751000
pathetic sick edgy underage fuck
>>
>>160738334
Historian tier recount:
Salty dogs was the horde side guild but they died off due to most /vg/ rolling alliance.
Damage Control was the alliance guild a grew pretty big. yeb eventually became guild master and the guild started clearing MC and Ony. But yeb fucked up and ninja'd a zulgurub tiger which destroyed the guild because he was afraid of being blacklisted. he created a new guild for the raid core: taiwan tigers, referencing his own fuck up in the name.
Taiwan tigers did pretty well mostly because lndi carried the raid. Then yeb destroyed taiwan tigers because he's an asshole and wanted to move up the raiding guilds after a not stellar MC (krah eternal protector of the realm, supreme justice of azeroth, blacklisted him and he got btfo) The fragmented remains of the alliance guilds then eventually coalesced to Dragon In Forest, which eventually got enough traction to clear MC. Then blizzard btfo nost and nihilum was formed.
>>
>new horde discord
>babymetal already shitposting out of control

blobs, glurf, babymetal, why the fuck are you so pathetic that you feel the need to join every single discord? Worried you're going to miss out on something?
>>
>>160751135
>no boobs
ruined.
>>
>>160751000
The person that made thing obviously never saw a real hanging, you don't pull people up. You put the rope around the neck and drop them by removing the false floor under them (seen at 0:26) so they hopefully break their neck in the process.
>>
>>160751347
It's meant to be edgy as fuck.
>>
>>160751347
Whats the point of breaking the neck? To make it faster or?
>>
>>160751054
You plan on doing PvE or PvP mostly?
Tailoring is really useful for getting some PvE BiS items and can make decent money later on when Mooncloth is in higher demand and you can craft Bloodvine items.
Engineering is a must for PvP, pretty convenient outside of that too.
>>
>>160751156
Don't you mean DIF was carried by pugs in MC?
>>
>>160751396
yes, suffocation isn't a fun way to die
>>
>>160751396
yep, hanging is not for torture
>>
>>160751347
They are not trying to kill them outright, its supposed to be erotic
>>
>>160751450
>>160751451
If they are going to die, why does it matter? sorry.
>>
>>160751426
That's like saying Nihilum was carried by pugs first couple of months.
>>
>join SD discord
>mava shitposting again
>puddi thinking anyone cares about his fucking sandwich
>some faggot posting 15 shitty screenshots of his cs:go game
welp, more than enough proof
>>
>>160751396
Yeah, it's suppsed to be a humane execution and suffocating while dangling will take quite a while.
You can fuck it up by dropping them from too short of a fall too so here's a handy chart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
>>
>>160751425
I plan on doing both, i heard tailoring isn't really worth it before t3 comes or smth and i'l need to make money during leveling
I already leveled engineering once and it was a pain, not planning on doing it again
>>
>>160751565
So it's true
>>
>>160751537
>>
>>160751537
because it's more human
>>
>>160751537
because you try to be humane while killing someone

not hanging, but does this look fun to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF1vU9i94GU
>>
>>160751573
Dont know what im going to use this for, but thanks!
>>
>>160751586
>i heard tailoring isn't really worth it before t3 comes
Well that's wrong.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=14153
Is the best PvE chest on a fresh start server, not bad for PvP too with those stats.
Later on the setbonus from tailoring on Bloodvine makes the set BiS until Naxxramas.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?itemset=421
You can also craft Bloodvine and make quite a bit of money from it. I used my own Mooncloth and bought the other mats and made a shit ton of profit.
>>
>>160751814
But don't you need to wait before ZG comes out for the Bloodvine set ? (and thus for tailoring to be worthwhile)
>>
>>160751569
You don't have to be in there if you don't like it you know :p
>>
>>160751986
Yes Bloodvine recipes aren't in until ZG.
Might take years for ZG to come out on Elysium.
>>
Grud, kill yourself
>>
why did the trap posting stop
>>
>>160752135
Years?????????????????
It took normal nost to take 6 months, and Elysium got the nost code for ZG so it should be ready.
>>
>>160752270
>>160752354
thank you, keep it up
>>
File: 1447435037899.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447435037899.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>you'll never have an asian trap gf
>>
>>160752263
mmmh still taking tailoring right away doesn't seem worth it for me, i'll go with herbalism/alchemy on my lock it's quite comfy
>>
>>1607log in for the raid in the first weeks of the guild.51609
It isn't. Everyone who ever raided 40 man raids knows the raid leader and main tank carries, the pugs were just there to clear faster when not enough people log in for the raid in the first weeks of the guild.
>>
>you will never be a slutty trap who goes around getting fucked by all the alpha chads, leading on all the beta losers and living off their money
>>
File: 1479734131829[1].jpg (205KB, 1600x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1479734131829[1].jpg
205KB, 1600x1598px
>Go into toilet at uni
>Sit down to poop
>Realize that there is someone else who is pooping in the stall next to me
>Both of us are to embarrassed to shit
>Been stuck here in silence broken by the odd fart for 15 minutes now

What do I do now?
>>
lol grud u gay
>>
Reminder that I will be leading the Alliance guild on the fresh server

t. Mava
>>
>>160752270
I never understood why he fucks him through the zipper. That's really uncomfortable.
>>
Is this Snack guy legit autistic?
>>
>>160752889
>him
>>
>>160752830
I just took the most bowel clearing shit ever. The 100% cleared it out
>>
>>160752851
Stop trying to force your name faggot, or do you want to get btfo by the /wpsg/ boyz again?
>>
>>160752835
>grud joins every discord he comes accross
>constantly appears offline
>still shitpost
when is he going to commit suicide? Hope it's soon
>>
reminder that if you save trap porn to your computer you have a mental illness.
>>
who /reporting every post the trap fag posts/ here?

hope he gets a nice fat ban : - D
>>
>>160753214
>announcing your reports
Lol
>>
>>160753015
>/krog/gettingbredby/wpsg/.gif
>>
NOST 2.0 DISCORD

GET IN HERE

>>
>The lvl 1 pvp battles on the stress tests
>The huge pvp battles were gonna have when the old server opens with our old 60s
I can't fucking wait
>>
File: image_11.jpg (9KB, 201x198px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
9KB, 201x198px
>posting a trap that isn't Puddi

STOP RIGHT THERE
>>
>>160753440
Mfwpizza you need to stop
>>
>he isnt in the nost2.0 discord

>>
>>160753506
shut the fuck up and ban grud
>>
>>160753506
Stop. No one cares
>>
File: Screenshot_201611181948351.png (227KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_201611181948351.png
227KB, 540x477px
>>160753456
I suppose you're right, bud.
>>
File: res_dU1Fkk4ZVn.jpg (288KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
res_dU1Fkk4ZVn.jpg
288KB, 640x640px
I hate Grude so godamn much

he's literally so annoying its like he's underage or something lmao
>>
>>160753638
shut the fuck up you underaged brit piece of shit

/SIroWm3CoZc9ENQE3U2W2Q==/
/GwDzHsNgtZD8vqqinyk6MA==/
/GdCcOlAYoofZNEzPH+Ae3A==/
//eWwLnvUE4wmzVk+5S8NgQ==/
/45FfxKZ/tYZkSJtBfiuh6Q==/
/ApJ5vLBBLEyURWFFpKjUSQ==/
/FzmpGUtgayNkOG+XchNuUA==/
/ysi2JV6Vl8X1YC6FS600sQ==/
/VKjyO+xKghbeFPmiTabVXA==/
/MLDF31vmjeXmB8JS+1TsYg==/
/gGc0gNxSag6Fw5D5Vb63Eg==/
/Qb9S/GydGdIpZ3a/LgPMkA==/
/l4uur9i/R2ppsamTg7qXMQ==/
/NlvYJRkUr+QYlFmjlulVDw==/
/l/IASNPDgO6c7oJkpDeOUQ==/
//fzaCsvZOMHTeyolMLtkvA==/
/URkNum3h0vKMCPe6hA69Sg==/
/Ndh7XFzA39R5VMkf7m0OBw==/
/q28F9b+7DHyVak+Agv2dgQ==/
/kxMCXBdwvPMEGm4/H8W5RA==/
/J3jQKSgbKFEDWjNYW5X6SA==/
/AHtFus47JhFLuq4sJLvs0Q==/
/SpD6GDmswao7/GdATXvb6Q==/
/hy241uXZ4jTB7d06AiNxtw==/
/Vhmosqzgn8XyxyKrT5pOXw==/
/gyCSuAbvLxfJ52RbG7lINQ==/
/D+UeMjWTVS3ho+s9xLB7Pw==/
/A+TyrTvahwpr50yTO9IoJg==/
/mnyDjXba+kmMBZ/Oq99ipg==/
/0HCweTquBy0kslkQPUQzng==/
/a3LNrKFXEZCObsU3yRkhfQ==/
/7MO+XoxNfDEDeD3Dvkpfuw==/
/75gav7hIhkaPK6Evms6ZLw==/
/583/9TbWDhnIgwu5A8LJ6Q==/
/8+Qh/PQJu1kn5Cgzoa8CqA==/
/22Osc3DTc7s4MYIVxVq2yw==/
>>
File: loli haet.png (384KB, 625x711px) Image search: [Google]
loli haet.png
384KB, 625x711px
>>160753438
>The huge level 60 death squads
>>
File: 17ce8ea0.png (777KB, 829x438px) Image search: [Google]
17ce8ea0.png
777KB, 829x438px
>>160753674
Come on at least call me something interesting like

>underage avatarfagging leftist liberal britcuck
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111916_152824.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111916_152824.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>160753801
fuck you
/reVeFTAqLlxCHJHQjxLvbw==/
added to filters
>>
>>160753785
I want wait to roll into sen'jin villiage and gank redditors who didn't play on the original nost
>>
>>160753438
but you dont even win honor on 1.0 wow
>>
>>160753848
>hit warlock lvl 60
>spawn infernals in undead starting zone
>make people reroll different races or quit
l m a o
>>
File: 1475270267638.jpg (10KB, 248x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475270267638.jpg
10KB, 248x329px
>he "takes his time" to 60
>>
>>160753909
>grief lowbies
>get banned by sjw GMs like Pottu
>>
>>160753947
You got like 3 months until the next progression patch.
Thats plenty of time to get to level 60.
>>
>>160753909
Get some buddies and do the ritual of the doom in the starting zone.
If you spam click the portal there spawn multiple Doomguards instead of one and nobody actually dies from the ritual.
>>
>>160750597
Don't post my name on here
>>
>>160754121
I asked people to stop posting about me and it just got worse way to fuck up
>>
>>160754081
I did it back on old Nost, they never caught me because they have no way of finding out who spawns it unless people report it. In which case they will contact whichever lvl 60 warlock is in Tirisfal/whatever other zone (I almost got another warlock banned this way)
>>
File: Screenshot_34.png (253KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_34.png
253KB, 398x397px
Longview longview
o
n
g
v
i
e
weivgnol wievgnoL
>>
Diaperslurp here. I am making a guild on alliance called <Khaki Klub> do not invite snack
>>
Grude here. I am making a guild on Alliance called <taiwan tigers> do not invite Babymetal
>>
Mava here I am making a guild on alliance <BWL Deathsquad> do not invite Anoka or bwg
>>
File: suppereyes.png (149KB, 373x466px) Image search: [Google]
suppereyes.png
149KB, 373x466px
Giamonti here, I'm making an Ally guild called <Digger Kanes>. Hop in the discord and Lmk.
>>
Chickenlord here I am making a guild on alliance <Juggalo Island> do not invite Grimlic
>>
Get in the /vg/ discord guys, its lit af rn, Rhox is poppin off

>>
Jaime here. I am making a guild on Horde called <Open Season on China> do not invite people who aren't BiS on Kronos 2
>>
Alexsensual here make sure to donate.
>>
>>160754715
*tips*
>>
Literal who here making a guild called <Literal Whos> with no /vg/ circlejerk/drama/avatarposting, do not invite anyone from these threads .
>>
>>160754782
invite me pls
>>
What if we just blacklist all the Clique Leaders?
Merove
Glaston
Asscobra
Rhox
>>
>>160754808
this is our discord

>>
>>160754854
Id prefer to get rid of

Merove
Anoka
Glaston
Asscobra

Tyrranis
Rhox
Urist
Mava
Pancakes
>>
>>160754942
>tfw one more result added to my name when i ctrl+F

thanks chicken!
>>
>>160754854
Who are they and why should I care?
>>160754891
Well memed.
>>160754942
Seriously, who?
>>
>>160754854

merove doesn't have a clique
>>
File: magatrump.png (2KB, 32x306px) Image search: [Google]
magatrump.png
2KB, 32x306px
>>160754978
It was all for the memes
>>160755036
>>
>>160754891
Don't join they ban you for no reason
>>
File: cf.png (761KB, 922x483px) Image search: [Google]
cf.png
761KB, 922x483px
Why are you guys rolling on a Chinese server? Did you even play on Nost 1? It fucking sucked

I'll be waiting for crestfall
>>
>>160755072

that makes no sense
>>
File: Galko_bikini_page.jpg (2MB, 1033x1465px) Image search: [Google]
Galko_bikini_page.jpg
2MB, 1033x1465px
>>160755139
>waiting for crestfall
Lmao see you in 2018 buddy
>>
>>160755139
>I'll be waiting for crestfall
I hope you like waiting then because that's all you'll be doing.
>>
>>160755139

we don't care fuck off with your blog
>>
>>160754854
>merove
>clique
this shitposting is getting out of hand
>>
>>160755324
>literal who's mad so they make their own discord that is clique free
>they are a literal who clique
???
>>
>>160755459
what?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112116_154811.jpg (557KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112116_154811.jpg
557KB, 1920x1018px
Why is vanilla helmets so terrible?

>>160755139
It doesn't matter what server you roll on, if it gets remotely popular the chinks will be there.
>>
File: 58883b85.png (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
58883b85.png
156KB, 800x800px
Hey guys Babymetal here. I am making a guild on Alliance called <Uristmcfamily> do not invite Comfy
>>
>nihilum babiea are so pathetic they have to shitpost in every discord they can find
don't you have some pugs to organize? considering your guild and server are already dead
>>
>>160755590
>that
>terrible
LOL I think it's time you left
>>
>>160755590
Better than the fucking early level robes.
>>
Is there a way to set my EXP rate to 0.5x? I wanna go hardmode and really explore.
>>
I can't believe how k2 is so much dead. What a hell happened? Where are the people?
>>
>>160755861
You want some VR goggles with that?
>>
>>160755695
>having a shit taste
The doors is right there.

>>160755757
Nah, the first priest quest robe is amazing af. (unless you're male)
>>
this bwg faggot just can't shut the fuck up for 2 minutes straight, can he
>>
>>160756210
>last message in discord was almost 40 mins ago
>>
File: LjzXxLQ.png (30KB, 444x225px) Image search: [Google]
LjzXxLQ.png
30KB, 444x225px
>>160756268
Literally right now. Fuck off you BWG cocksucker.
>>
>>160756401
>he hates BWG
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112116_155406.jpg (249KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112116_155406.jpg
249KB, 1920x1018px
>>160755934
Right here anon :3c
>>
>>160756401
He literally just posted that. Funny you don't crop when his last message was. You're worse than him.
>>
>>160755934
>I can't believe how k2 is so much dead. What a hell happened?
Nearly everyone who went to k2 went there after losing their nost characters... which they're getting back.
>>
>>160755934
????
we are still raiding on k2

nost won't be out till january
and then it will be shit for weeks until the normies leave and it remains playable
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-16-23-38.png (273KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-16-23-38.png
273KB, 1080x1920px
>>160756612
you mean this one?
fuck off you fucking faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-21-16-27-42.png (265KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-21-16-27-42.png
265KB, 1080x1920px
he just doesn't stop holy shit
>>
>>160756547
>>160756643
>>160756732
I was in STV and its fucking empty . Where the fuck is wpvp?
>>
>>160756773
>>160756959
You're unironically worse than them, mfwpizza. You're Grimlic tier.
>>
>>160757032
fuck off you niggerlover
>>
>>160756959
That's not bwg retard
>>
shut the fuck up you niggercucks

t. anoka
>>
>>160756773
>>160756959
How does "Snack" sound anything like "BWG"? What kind of fucking retard are you? No wonder everybody hates you.
>>
>>160757119
>>160757224
t. bwg
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112116_163234.jpg (689KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112116_163234.jpg
689KB, 1920x1018px
Thats not how you are supposed to swim
>>
File: 2016-11-21 10.35.48.png (53KB, 207x193px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-21 10.35.48.png
53KB, 207x193px
>>160757032
t-that's not me you big bully
>>
>>160757256
Here is your (you)
>>
>>160757335
Are you leveling on a dead server a month prior to Nostalrius 2.0?
>>
>>160757445
thanks bwg
>>
>>160741964
compared to having to kille ONE mob 7 times which is fucking impossible
when there's variety it's 50 times easier on nost
>>
File: 1479524011488.jpg (40KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1479524011488.jpg
40KB, 458x458px
>he isn't part of a clique
senpai...
>>
>>160757451
What am I supposed to do then? Not play the game like you? Lmao.

>>160757516
What are you on about.
>>
Speaking of BWG, lay of the mc burgers. How do you even afford going out to eat every day? Get your laptop fixed you fuck
>>
>>160757627
>>160757627
>>160757627
>>160757627
new
>>
>>160754094
>still thinks someone will play on old server
>>
>>160757486
No it's me, Snack
>>
>>160757638
>The Alliance guild will be <Koragon>
Fuck off
>>
>>160757676
It won the poll
>>
>>160757654
sure thing bwg
>>
>>160755590

*are
>>
>>160757886
Thanks!
>>
fuck so hyped to play wow again
Thread posts: 733
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.