[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HG/ H I T M A N general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1479689861724.jpg (166KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479689861724.jpg
166KB, 1920x1280px
Are you a shill? edition.

Talk about FUN ways to kill not so fun people.
Post your favorite:
Level.
Gun.
Target.
kill.
Tool.

Talk about what other levels would be interesting in the future.

How did you kill the chef and did you get SA doing it?
useful links:
http://hitmanmaps.com/
http://hitman.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Don't forget to call me a schill, or to complain that i made a general, or how shitty it is.
>>
Always online DRM and Denuvo. No thanks
>>
>>160720056
Hitman sucks and doesn't need a general you fucking shill.
>>
File: Hidden_Valley_Loading_Screen.jpg (282KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden_Valley_Loading_Screen.jpg
282KB, 1364x768px
Give me this
>>
Blood Money > Contracts > Tiem > rest
>>
>>160720347
>Contracts better than Silent Assassin
HAAH WAAW
>>
>>160720192
Your mother sucks and I'd still give her general
>>
I just started going for suit only, i'm still in Paris but the prologue was easy and I have the means to execute victor with the explosive

I need to get rat poison to get the girl, but I can't figure out a way into the kitchen
>>
>>160721296
>coin
>toilet
Silent assassin suit only every time.
>>
>>160721296
how do you intend on poisoning her she only takes a drink from the table in which you will be spotted when you put it in.
>>
>>160722034
you don't get spotted with clever coins, i've done that before on another run
>>
Anyone done a scarecrow/plague doctor/biker run?
>>
>>160722204
Tried doing plague doctor. It's fucking impossible to get out of the mansion without at least one person being found umconcious
>>
So as there are a lot of new players i figured i would share a little trick to complete challenges faster. Challenges are treated like achievements, as soon as you do one the game will save that you did it. But it will not give you points till you clear the mission. This can be tedious since lots of challenges require A individual play through (like all the under cover starting points). What you do is simply complete a challenge (like a under cover start) then quit and start the mission over but this time you would choose a new under cover starting point. When you then do complete the mission you'll get points for all the challenges you completed.
>>
File: 20161121000736_1.jpg (239KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161121000736_1.jpg
239KB, 1600x900px
>>160720056
>Level
Hokkaido
>Gun
Briefcase Sniper Rifle from Blood Money with the lengthy mounting animation
>Target
Don Fernando Delgado
>Kill
Pic related
>Tool
Fiber Wire, even though I rarely use it because muh silent assassin rank

>>160721296
You can get to the kitchen behind the bar in the ground level by approaching it from the right side, the one closest to the fashion showroom at the center of the building.

There's an NPC there but he doesn't care if he finds you trespassing, only the waiting staff does.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.