[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5N@F/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 770
Thread images: 214

File: Manly Tears.gif (867KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Manly Tears.gif
867KB, 640x360px
Remember these guys? Edition

Previous Thread: >>160021078

>>>/vg/freddy

>Links to purchasables
FNAF 1 - SL: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1729/
FNAF BOOK: https://www.amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: http://gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: http://scottgames.com
Asset Rips: http://s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: http://5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: http://pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: http://pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>REMEMBER THIS.
>>
Reposting for the morning crew

pastebin.com/mA5Whwji
>>
I wish we saw more of Baby in SL
>>
>>160165908
Why would you ever communicate with Scrapper in any other way than telling him he's a bad person?
>>
>>160166005
dog*
>>
Probably the only time I'll ever repost a comic due to how late in the last thread it was posted.
http://imgur.com/a/Evzc2
>>
>>160166159
Is he one of the Puppet Pals?
>>
>>160166098
I remember that.

I love it.
>>
File: FEATURING, MAJOR GLORY.png (19KB, 306x659px) Image search: [Google]
FEATURING, MAJOR GLORY.png
19KB, 306x659px
>>160166396
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JRDYRfDNA5LHgBQRFQFryrT7GYho_UBanEOabfWHEFE/edit?usp=sharing

"The Fun Guy"- If cleanliness is next to godliness, what does that say about shitting streets?

Next up is the "Ennard spooks a technician" story. Today or tomorrow is my bet; however long it takes me to get out of the avant garde funk.
>>
>>160167415
I love you.
>>
How do we recapture the magic of the first FNAF? Tophats off to Sister Location, but it's a very different breed of grinning ghouls compared to the first one. I'd say FNAF1 is the cat's meow, and definitely fun to replay for a spell here and there, so how to recapture it?
>>
File: stop right there criminal scum.gif (449KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
stop right there criminal scum.gif
449KB, 500x354px
>>160167653
>>
>>160167653
Original IP from a stagnant genre that's relatable to the target audience. That's why 2 onwards sucked in terms of game. They weren't original anymore, or their originality made the genre either stagnant, or their content was no longer relatable.

The core of the game was simple. "Animatronics from pizzerias in the 90's were fucking scary". What happened to that? It's not there anymore. FNAF1 relied upon that learned, latent fear. What does FNAF2 rely upon? Stress? FNAF 3 relies upon lack of control due to too much control? FNAF4 isn't really relatable to us older people, but for the target audience of younger people it makes sense. I'll give 4 that. But SL makes no sense. It's just kinda well, a game. Not really that scary from what I can tell.
>>
>>160167653
FNAF 1 was all about atmosphere. It was a horror game that was actually scary, so it succeeded because horror games had been focusing too much on story than actually being scary. Anyone who played could easily insert himself as Mike, the night guard with no personal history, and personally "feel" the terror. If you looked hard enough for easter eggs you could get a glimpse of lore here and there but no real "story" to speak of, it was just pure horror and it was great.

The next games started adding pure exposition sections, the Atari minigames, made you play as people that aren't you such as little kids, the existence of Purple Guy as the "main spooky dude" who takes away the effectiveness of the robots and just makes them haunted puppets you feel sowwy for instead of terrorized by. All that story shit was unnecessary and made the games not scary. Once you remove the scariness from a horror game you're just left with a mediocre mini-game and mediocre story.
>>
>>160167653
FNAF 1's horror seeps into your pores. The only clear statement is that these animatronics are trying to stuff you into a suit. The actual cause of the horror is vague. People's ideas ranged from killer AIs to an eldritch presence. Yes, there were mentions of children, but their purpose in the game's story was vague. Similarly, there was a certain edge to everything. The threat of being stuffed into a suit is vague and ominous enough. Am I going to come back as one of them? Are they humans like me too, forced into these moving coffins, unable to control their actions? Is the man I heard on the phone inside Chica? Is that his jaw?

I think a good chunk of FNAF 1 was a fluke in how it appealed to adults. The sequels should've continued the mysterious aura that the game and it's story had.

I think the over-explanation of everything can be owed to the influx of people (kids) who aren't familiar with horror stories and thus demand the explanation of every little thing. The Bite of 87 was a fun thing to consider, but nobody ever actually wanted a game to revolve around it. It's like the Norwegian station in The Thing, or how Herbert West perfected his formula. It's most effective when left to your own imagination.

So here we are, with three prequels and one sequel later.

Sister Location was an enjoyable experience, though I wouldn't say it captured FNAF 1's feeling. Still, it came closer than the others.
>>
>>160167549
I'm reminded of Scary Movie 1.
>>
I HEAR YOUR HEARTBEAT BEAT TO THE BEAT OF THE DRUMS
>>
>>160170785
I sometimes wonder if that was the high point of their fame. But I dare not investigate.
>>
>>160167946
My biggest problem is SL is how inane and inconsistent it is. It takes the concept of 90's pizza animatronics and puts it in some bizarre Portal-esque research facility with sci-fi elements. It's like a game from an entirely different series. If Freddy wasn't in it, I couldn't even tell what game it was. It's just a fucking weird-ass game.
>>
>>160171772

all that is why it was the first in the series I actually liked.
>>
File: IMG_0092.jpg (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.jpg
24KB, 240x240px
What's his name again?
>>
>>160171772
I didn't find it too jarring, weird retro-future junk seems to be Scott's default mode and shows up in all his games.

I was able to suspend my disbelief long enough because of the ambiguity, it could be the past with advanced tech, or the future with nostalgic wrappings. The time period didn't matter, just that it takes place somewhere in Scottverse.
>>
>>160173360
Scott "Lost the Plot" Cawthon
>>
>>160173360
Scott "Let's Get This Shoah On The Road" Cawthon
>>
>>160173360
Scott "Blast gays with Tesla rays" Cawthon
>>
>>160173360
Scott "Protest The Pope" Cawthon
>>
Last night I had a dream that Weaver decided to tease the next chapter of Roomates with a picture of a new character named "Spring Daisy". The picture he posted was of Mike looking at a blurred image of a yellow rabbit, the blur making it look like they were doubled. It turns out that Spring Daisy is the combined name of the two-headed rabbit, the left head named Springbok and the right head named Daisy
Their gender is left ambiguous but some people on the thread were complaining that Weaver was pandering to futafags
>>
>>160176182
>tfw Weaver's design for Springtrap is just a recolored Beanpole
He's barely done anything with any games past 2. He really doesn't seem to be able to do something interesting with a character unless he can make it into furbait.
>>
>>160176391
you're like 10 years late
>>
>>160176391
To be fair, almost no one does anything with stuff past the first two games. Springtrap is good but his use as a character is limited while 4 has no real characters at all. SL's only been around for a month so it may take a while for people to really sink their teeth into it.
>>
>>160176391
Well, let's count the characters in the series after 2.

Springtrap, I'll give you that one, he should have WAY more Springtrap. Phantoms? Pretty much just the "greatest hits of fazbears and also BB." In 4 we have the nightmares who have zero uses Beyond /ss/ with Nightmare Chica and there hasn't really been much time with the SL animatronics.
>>
>>160177525
>Beyond /ss/ with Nightmare Chica
Nobodies gonna do shit like that though; no matter how much I want it.
I still say the Phantoms have potential, since they're straight up ghosts. Not even ghosts haunting stuff; they're just out there, being all ghosty. There's a lot of stuff people could do with that.
>>
>>160177861
Issue with the Phantoms is that it's never properly explained what they're supposed to be. That might sound like it's good for OC but without some sort of starting point, it can be tough. It's unclear whether the Phantoms are hallucinations, ghosts, or Springtrap's stand.
>>
>>160178441
>springtrap's stand
What would it's name be?
>>
>>160178441
Same can be said for the bots in the first game; that's what made them so versatile. You could pick and choose a backstory and work them however you wanted. Frankly, I think people just don't wanna do stuff with the phantoms because it's so far out of their comfort zone. We do robots here, robots and furries; not ghosts.
>>
>>160178594
「PURPLE HAZE 」
>>
>>160178594
Oingo Boingo
>>
>>160176182
>some people on the thread were complaining that Weaver was pandering to futafags
It checks out, it'd be something he'd do.
>>
>>160178883
Already a stand, stupid
>>
>>160179390
If you wanted to hit maximum autismo you could try naming them after FNAF fan songs.

「DIE IN A FIRE 」has a bit of a ring to it.
>>
>>160176182
Nice blog. Where do I subscribe for more
>>
>>160179206
I thought he disliked futa.
As all good anons and OCfags should.
>>
>>160176391
I was really interested in the Alt bots back before they became The Wreck apartment. Their designs were more intimidating to me, there was a nice change of pace with how they interacted with each other, and my personal favorite; Freddy wasn't the big cheese of the group. I think by making Freddy the odd man out, there was this unsettling vibe to see him mourn his fate while still trying to fufill his role as the face of family fun. That it was left unclear if Bonnie was purposefully being cruel or simply trying to help the mopey Freddy made for great dark humor.
>>160177525
>>160177861
I always figured the Nightmares could be used to show how after working at Fazbear's so long, not even leaving the pizzeria meant you were safe because the animatronics found a way to attack through dreams. Maybe not have it so you'd die, but instead wearing a guard down with lack of sleep for their next shift.
>>
>>160178647
The phantoms just don't enough time to make them memorable. They're also just slightly changed models from 2.
>>
>>160180734
Yeah, the Phantoms were pretty fucking lazy. Phantom Freddy is literally just a retextured version of FNAF 2 Goldie with no other alterations. Guess he used up all of his energy on modeling Springtrap.
>>
>>160178993
>>160178594

One of Oingo Boingo's songs would be a good choice as the band has already gotten in as two characters and got two of the best stories in part 3

「NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO ME」could work.
>>
>>160181487
Foxy didn't have an arm, I guess that counts for something.
>>
>>160176182
I had a dream about the movie where Mike grabbed a springsuit crank and went fucking nuts on a guy laying on the floor. He just kept swinging down at the dude's face like Hotline Miami and only stopped when he clearly wasn't going to get back up.

Then he went into the office and brought the door down upon what was left of his head.
>>
Which bot has the most kills on you for each game, or which one seems to get you the most often? Omitting Springtrap because he's the only source of death in FNAF3, but if you want to count the phantom jumpscares that works too.

For me, it's pretty consistently Bonnie (FNAF1), a dead heat between Withered Bonnie and Withered Chica (FNAF2), Nightmare Fredbear (FNAF4), and of course the Minireenas for Sister Location.
>>
>>160183381
Your tiny picture has triggered my autism.
>>
>>160186058
God, that watermark is so obnoxious, I hate when people do that.
>>
>>160183381
>FNAF 1
Freddy, fucking faggot teleporting through doors
>FNAF 2
Foxy, shithead always jumps me when I'm winding the music box
>FNAF 3
Springtrap of course
>FNAF 4
Stupid-ass fucking Fredbear and his constant laughing
>FNAF SL
Goddamn Minireenas and that shitty springlock level
>>
>>160186897
Agreed, especially when cropping it removes important things.
>>
>>160188548
>Cropping a watermark
don't be a dick
>>
>>160188986
>getting upset over removing someone's obnoxious watermark from a still image of their video

I'm not declaring I made it by removing it, I'm getting rid of an annoying and distracting thing.
>>
File: never crop watermarks, ever.png (52KB, 480x122px) Image search: [Google]
never crop watermarks, ever.png
52KB, 480x122px
>>160188986
>>
>>160190561
t. Scrapper
>>
>>160190561

hello scrapper
>>
>>160190561
He really was the best of us, a shining beacon of quality before hateanon riff-raff chased him off just like all of our best chickens. Truly a tale to be related in hushed whispers for the ages to come.
>>
>>160190561
Shouldn't you be busy being permabanned Scrapper?
>>
Post Purple Men
>>
>>160191346
>>
File: dog.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
dog.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>160191346
>no /ss/ with weavispurple
>>
>>160191346
>>
>>160192043
Danke.

>rectangular hips

At least the edges are rounded. Does she have normal hips in-game?
>>
File: shut up.jpg (52KB, 418x482px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
52KB, 418x482px
>>160192392
>Why does this robot look like a robot?
>>
File: Ballora_sl.png (303KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Ballora_sl.png
303KB, 636x636px
>>160192392
>>
File: 1397678406849.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1397678406849.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>160193734
>>
>>160193734
(You)
>>
>>160191519
>not wearing a Spring Bonnie costume
0/10 it's fucking shit
>>
>>160194926
>1987+29 years
>still clutching to the idiotic MatPat-fueled delusion that Spring Bonnie was the "suit in the back, a yellow one" when it's obvious Golden Freddy was the suit gutted and used to lure the kids after Fredbear was discontinued
>thinking that FNAF4 somehow invalidates three games of lore that came before it
I shyggenly chiggenly.
>>
>>160195051
I get what you're saying and it really SHOULD have been the Golden Freddy suit that he used, but even though the book isn't canon, it still makes it extremely obvious that Scott's intention is that the murderer is to be associated with the Golden Bonnie suit.
>>
>>160195051
There's a very specific line in FNAF 3 that talks about "the Spring Bonnie suit being noticeably moved" and there's no evidence to suggest that the yellow suit being talked about is Golden Freddy

A broken clock is right twice a day
>>
File: Chiggenly Shyggenly.jpg (53KB, 540x666px) Image search: [Google]
Chiggenly Shyggenly.jpg
53KB, 540x666px
>>160195051
Gotchu anon
>>160195237
Nah it's pretty obvious Golden Freddy was the go to murder suit and Spring Bonnie was the faulty back up.
>>
>>160195237
I get what you're saying and it really IS Scott's intention to fuck his series' lore up beyond all recognition, but the book ISN'T canon, MatPat, and it makes no flying fucking sense that a serial killer was able to kill multiple children while wearing a suit that collapsed on him when he so much as laughed inside it.

FNAF4 and Silver Eyes don't fucking invalidate a plot that otherwise makes at least SOME semblance of sense all because M. Scott Slam-o-rama decided to twist for twisting's sake.
>>
>>160195562
We'll actually, if you want to get technical on this, that Bonnie suit had been abandoned for years and left inside a moist room where rain could seep in through the roof and rust the mechanisms. If the murderer used the suit back in 1987, the springlocks would undoubtedly be sturdier. People DID perform inside these things for years, after all.

I agree that the lore is a clusterfuck though and in the long run such a trivial detail doesn't matter.
>>
>>160195237
I'm not sure it particularly matters whether the suit used during the murders was Freddy or Bonnie in the context of the games, though at least the first two vaguely implied it was a Fred suit. The suit he died in was a spring Bonnie suit, but since you'd assume the restaurants would have had at least one of each and he got into that suit in a panicked hurry there's no reason it couldn't be that he used the Fred suit during the killings.

>>160195463
That line dates to around when the safe rooms were getting bricked up; the "noticeably moved" bit is because the Spring Bonnie suit in question had someone violently thrashing about as the locks failed and the mechanical components eviscerated the occupant.
>>
>>160195819
If you want to get REALLY technical on this, the training tapes when the suits were new said they had problems with moisture even back then and were promptly discontinued within just a short while of being introduced. If Purple was using them to kill, he had to have gutted Golden Freddy in order for it to be of any use to him.
>>
>>160195562

Sadly, the book is probably the closest thing to how Scott views his own universe and characters. It's got all the same shit from the games in it, just condensed and made significantly less appealing. That means that William "Teenage girls are my kryptonite" Afton is probably Scott's true vision of the Purple Man.
>>
>>160196062
>Sadly, the book is probably the closest thing to how Scott views his own universe and characters.
See, I don't fucking agree with this in the slightest. The book has absolutely NONE of the black comedy writing Scott excels at that was prevalent in four separate games. There's none of the comical, tongue-in-cheek corporations-are-evil humor that anyone who's ever had a low-paying retail job can relate to. It's the ONLY dialogue in the first three games and it's in a great deal of Sister Location.

FNAF4 and Silver Eyes were Scott's attempt at taking FNAF in a more mainstream horror direction and he lost the plot, plain and simple.
>>
>>160196062
Wyhen did Scott say the book is what the game characters are like? If that was the case Mr. Afton in SL would have been just like William Afton, which he definitely isn't. Also the fact that none of the other TSE characters were in the games and have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>160196285
I got huge TSE vibes whenever Baby opened her mouth. Scott's great at comedy but the second he tries to go all "super srs" it all goes to shit.

>>160196337
>retard who makes overly-elaborate plans that ultimately fuck up and adversely affect only him
Sounds like William Afton to me, familia
>>
File: THE BABY.png (210KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
THE BABY.png
210KB, 600x600px
>>160196667
>Huge TSE vibes whenever Baby opened her mouth
This. If you put your dick back in your pants and listen to her actual dialogue, it is steeped in so much melodrama that it's cringy, Especially when the full extent of her vocabulary to explain the suffering she's endured is 'bad'.

The ice cream monologue under the table was great though. I'm not bitching too hard, given it was the first FNAF game with full voice acting it could've been way worse. I take pride that FNAF's transition to full voice acting still went smoother than Final Fantasy's.
>>
>>160196947
>I take pride that FNAF's transition to full voice acting still went smoother than Final Fantasy's.
Certainly better than Sonic's, too.
>>
>>160197032
WAY PAST COOL
>>
I like to think Purple used the Spring Bonnie suit to lure the kids just because it makes his death more ironic. To be killed by the very same suit that you used to kill your victims is great.

And as FNAF 3 said that the suit had been moved, I think it makes sense for Purple to hide the suit to help hide evidence.
>>
>>160197378
And I like to think that Foxy caused The Bite of '87 because he's the only one Out of Order in the first game and both FNAF1 and FNAF2 describe him as being different from the others.
>>
>>160196947
Seriously, it dips into fucking Wachowski-tier at points. Between Night 5 and the Private Room I felt like I was listening to Charlie's daddy issues of Afton's pseudo-philosophical ghost bullshit all over again, it gets fucking unbearable.

The more I linger on the thought, the more I suspect that FNAF's story was never actually good to begin with. We were merely peering into a thin keyhole in the first game, staring at what we thought was gold. But when the following games opened that door we found that the nugget of gold was merely a sliver, embedded into a mountain of rancid horse shit.

But hey that Exotic Butters joke sure was funny right
>>
>>160197762
>thirsting after a thin, sickly, hunchback, smelly furfag covered from head to toe in gruesome scars
Jesus anon, get some standards. You're better than that.
>>
>>160197580
>The more I linger on the thought, the more I suspect that FNAF's story was never actually good to begin with. We were merely peering into a thin keyhole in the first game, staring at what we thought was gold. But when the following games opened that door we found that the nugget of gold was merely a sliver, embedded into a mountain of rancid horse shit.
This is a harsher way of saying exactly what I think about the series. Scott caught lightning in a bottle with the first game, and it makes sense in hindsight: he was literally at the end of his rope and put everything he had into it. The next several games got borderline sloppy and repetitive because he was trying too hard to improve them or add new twists. FNAF2 could have been the perfect entry in the series if it just hadn't been rushed, eliminated the pointless puppetbox mechanic that would go on to plague the rest of the series, and included had enough of the same elements that made FNAF1 good. That trailer made me REALLY fucking want that game. Unfortunately, Scott was in such a hurry to capitalize on his first success (and again, I don't blame him) that he had to start escalating to keep the interest of his twelvie fanbase. By the time we got to drillteeth and deathspikes and dead kids piling up in the corners, it just wasn't the same.

Less is more.
>>
>>160197762
If you really wanted the next book you'd know Afton is fucking dead. Given his corpse faded like the animatronics did, it's possible he was dead before TSE even happened, and Charlie killing his spirit in the springsuit truly did erase any presence he had left on the Pizzeria.
>>
>>160198076
Nigga there's always prequels, calm your ass.
>>
>>160198076
You're overthinking it pretty hard there. Afton was just a complete fuckup of a serial killer who failed to kill any of the seven dumbass teenagers running around the pizzeria, and got his shit wrecked by a teenage girl.

Freddy and Jason literally laughed him out of the slasher villains club for being so fundamentally shit at his job.
>>
>>
File: panels springtrap.png (124KB, 364x600px) Image search: [Google]
panels springtrap.png
124KB, 364x600px
>>160198032
I think the only way to avoid (pardon the tvtropes term but nothing really captures it the same) sequelitis with horror franchises is to openly embrace that what was scary once won't be scary again and to be willing to dig into self parody a bit.

SL immediately went out of their way to have HAND and Baby point out the premise of you being there was fucking stupid, HAND cracked a few jokes to make you stop thinking about it, and the game walked a nice tightrope between serious and comedy from then to the very end. It held true to what makes FNAF scary (what may be eyes in the darkness, big mascot smiles hiding fucked up endos underneath, grimy dark corners, etc) but also went out of its way to parody how absurd the whole thing is as well. It was fantastic, especially after the extremely polarizing 4 came out which tried to eliminate any sense of black comedy whatsoever. It was worryingly inevitable, as 3 was the last game to retain that black comedy in the spring suits, and it was a very small portion compared to the first two.

I feel like my lips are going to be sore from sucking FNAF3's cock all the time, but again I feel FNAF3 had a perfect balance of grim comedy but with a good dose of serious concepts like retribution and revenge on the Purpletrator in a very ironic and genuinely horrifying way. Not to mention it left on a very sentimental note which scores points in my book. Needed more Phone Dude though.
>>
>>160198714
"Sequelitis" isn't a term invented by TV Tropes, you fucking autistic retard.

But yeah you're pretty much right.
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (549KB, 2680x1648px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
549KB, 2680x1648px
>>160198847
I didn't know that, gosh Anon, you don't gotta be a jerk about it.
>>
>>160198847
TV Tropes is higher up the food chain of unwanted outside-4chan references than e-Celebs here, sadly.
>>
>>160198714
>confirmed the kid ghosts as dindus
>more purple fag
>started pushing the fredbear shit that would become prominent in 4 and TSE
3's story was shit familia
>>
>>160199037
>implying an e-celeb invented the term
Anon, you fucked up.
>>
>>160200005
I was implying an e-celeb popularized it, not that he invented it.
>>
So the general consensus is only the third game was good, the rest sucked utter ass, and Scott should have gone through with offing himself.
>>
>>160201226
>only the third game was good
The third game is terrible.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (40KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
40KB, 400x381px
>>160201226
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: humiecon.png (248KB, 800x717px) Image search: [Google]
humiecon.png
248KB, 800x717px
Reposting for the new thread.

Part 43 in the ongoing adventures of Mike Schmidt, a couple of Bonnies, a convention hall packed full of lunatics, and even a Freddy or two.

Roommates - Chapter 43 (HumieCon, Part 1): http://pastebin.com/kkxF1JNC
>>
File: humiecon2.png (170KB, 615x713px) Image search: [Google]
humiecon2.png
170KB, 615x713px
>>160201672
And here's the second half of part 43.

Roommates - Chapter 43 (HumieCon, Part 2): http://pastebin.com/53vj3Ddf
>>
>>160201981
That reminds me, do Ballora and Circus Baby exist in this world?
>>
>>160202087
In some form, yes.
>>
i can't believe Pokemaniacal is fucking alive
>>
File: p2VECcU.jpg (57KB, 488x528px) Image search: [Google]
p2VECcU.jpg
57KB, 488x528px
>>160201981
>Part 43
>Still on Part 28
>>
>>160201981
>all that waifubaiting
Poke, if this story ends and Mike is still single, I will personally find both you and Weaver, and I will savagely beat you to death with a dakimakura pillow.
>>
File: 1456344451200.png (211KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456344451200.png
211KB, 700x500px
>>160203336
>>
>>160203336
Anon, I will personally find where you live and buy you a Beanpole cover so you can exact vengeance
>>
File: chain letters.jpg (45KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
chain letters.jpg
45KB, 750x600px
>>160203527
Anon, I will personally find where you live and make a mess of your pots and pans.
>>
>>160203527
>Beanpole

That doesn't sound like Bonbon. Them's fightin' words.
>>
>>160203798
Jokes on you anon, I only have one!
>>
File: loud house.png (151KB, 1162x300px) Image search: [Google]
loud house.png
151KB, 1162x300px
>>160201672

This universe is in desperate need of a Moon Man.
>>
>>160201981
>"Wilson," he replies. "Wilson
That's it, Poke. You're fired.

I want your office cleaned out by 5.
>>
>>160204891
What's wrong with the name Wilson? I don't get it.
>>
>>160204891
>not being fucking eleventh-level master saiyan at CEC lore
You're the one who's fired, Anon. I want YOUR desk on MY desk by 4:30.
>>
>>160204891
...am I missing something?
>>
File: munch.png (170KB, 769x459px) Image search: [Google]
munch.png
170KB, 769x459px
>>160204891
>>
>>160201981
It's gotten to the point where I can't tell if this is supposed to be a fanfic or some sort of post-ironic meme-filled meta commentary.
>>
>>160204891
Can't fire without a reason, anon.
>>
>>160205620
It's evolved to reflect the state of the general, which was once a place for discussion and is now post-ironic meme-filled meta commentary.
>>
File: 1327260337320.png (15KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1327260337320.png
15KB, 184x184px
>>160205469
>>160205001
>>
>>160205620
Truly, Poke's a master writefag.
>>
>>160205668
you can in an at-will employment state.
>>
>>160205980
>implying the general is an at-will employment state
>>
>>160201981
>Once you're back in your suite, Bonbon animatedly unzips
>her duffel bag.

GODDAMMIT
>>
>>160206028
>implying the general is employable
>>
File: 1479069755360[1].png (1MB, 1263x1906px) Image search: [Google]
1479069755360[1].png
1MB, 1263x1906px
Next comic when?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>160173360
ScotLAND FOREVER
>>
>>160206164
We got an erotic ear massage and you're still complaining? Even Bonbon's not that thirsty.
>>
>>160206524
Mike told her not to make it a weird sex thing, though.
>>
>>160206524
ears
>>
File: 1449531927789.png (113KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449531927789.png
113KB, 600x900px
>>
>>
File: let the action begin.png (19KB, 280x279px) Image search: [Google]
let the action begin.png
19KB, 280x279px
>>160206164
>>
>>160206480
Scotland is not a country! You are an Englishman in a dress!
>>
>>160208973

Soldier, go back to your thread.
>>
>>160201981
--"her right foot beginning to involuntarily bash against the carpet, revving up like an outboard motor the longer you massage her."
>>
>>160201981
>balloon boy
>bonbon character development
>ears
>sandwich made of the best buns the house has to offer
Good stuff.
>>
>>160205698
This.

Even the drastic increase is semi-lewdness was clearly meant to reflect our brief foray into /trash/.

>>160206608
Yes but she still did.

>>160210846
>sandwich
Just wait until the next chapter when we get a description of Mike trying to go to sleep last night
>>
File: All smiles.png (586KB, 650x616px) Image search: [Google]
All smiles.png
586KB, 650x616px
Fuck yeah, got the Nightmare Bonnies. They're still stupidly hard to locate
>>
>>160212926
Don't do it anon
>>
>chingchong stopped writing
>last fazworld was over a month ago
>NM hasn't updated in nearly two
>rootcellar might literally be dead
>shadowbon's last story was 5 weeks ago
>who? hasn't been active since summer
>furrieswithlines hasn't posted anything new since before SL released
>but Scrapper came back

Being a fan of writefaggotry is suffering, you guys?
>>
>>160213690
He won't. Don't be silly. Out of all the many plush toys anons have posted here, how many have been publicly impregnated? Only one!

We're not as degenerate as you think we are.

>>160213738
Best character finally got a fic a few days back so I'm fine.
>>
>>160213738
shhh, Mike and Bonbon are about to yiff
>>
>>160213738
>chingchong stopped writing
Who?
>last fazworld was over a month ago
After a hiatus that lasted how long?
>NM hasn't updated in nearly two
Because Protom and this thread have the healthiest of working relationships.
>rootcellar might literally be dead
Or might literally have lost interest.
>shadowbon's last story was 5 weeks ago
That's still active by writefaggotry standards.
>who? hasn't been active since summer
Sy was also pretty sick until not long ago, and he came back and posted like just last week saying he's working on new projects.
>furrieswithlines hasn't posted anything new since before SL released
So like, a month or so ago?
>but Scrapper came back
Or someone shitposting as/about him for giggles.
>>
>>160213738
Protom wants nothing to do with this general any more. He's with the Doom community now. Can't say I blame him.
>>
>>160214990
Protom is a textbook SJW asshole who acts like a douche to anyone who doesn't share his opinions, including other OCfags. He's no great loss.
>>
>>160215436
Yeah! And those grapes were probably sour anyway.
>>
>>160215497
>there's no way you could be happy that a cancerous fuckwad is gone! you're just jealous!
Sure buddy.
>>
>>160215436
I wouldn't know because I'm not entrenched in the circlejerk
>>
>>160215436
*poops on ur post*
>>
>more namefag drama
I'd rather talk about how FNAF's story makes no sense
>>
>>160215436
He made good OC though, and if you've been here for over a year you'll find every OCfag here, even the qt girl ones, have some serious personality quirks and issues. Comes with being a human being.
>>
>>160215850
Human beings suck. We should be robots.
>>
help me decide pham
http://www.strawpoll.me/11654258
>>
>>160215970
Robots suck. They don't deal with situations outside their programming well. They're basically autistic.
>>
>>160215497
That's right anon! There's no way someone would have valid reasons to dislike someone both as a person and writefag. It's those fucking hateanons!
>>
>>160216030
>robots are autistic
If you ever needed proof of that you just had to go to /r9k/
>>
>>160216113
Heard you the first time anon ;)
>>
>>160216113
>as a person
You don't know ANYONE in this general "as a person". Posts like yours are the epitome of this fucking attitude so many people take of adopting personal fucking vendettas against drawfags/writefags on this site.
People who are so angry about [namefag of the thread] because they view it as some direct, personal slight. You're on a fucking Tibetan Ceramics-Firing forum on the internet acting like some guy who writes about robots stole your fucking girlfriend.
>>
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT GUYS CALM DOWN.

Let's just take it easy here.
>>
>>160216376
>>160216507
Real talk, what happened to the guy making those FNAF figurines? And on a related note, what sort of crafts do you guys like that might make some cool OC?
>>
>>160213738
Hey! I'm still here. I'm working on a thing right now, actually!
I'm sort of afraid it's going to be bad though so I'm trying to not hype it at all.
I passed my exams though! Hurrah!
>>
>>160216507
Here anon, let's listen to a nice song together.

http://picosong.com/4pfv/
>>
>>160216029
Flipped a coin to break the tie. I'm gonna get pepperoni from Pizza Hut. Thanks guys
>>
>>160216631
Actually. I might take a request for a short if people would like.
For writing. If that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>160216850
Fazbear gang goes to the circus. There are no survivors.
>>
>>160216376
I've been part of skype groups
I've seen his tumblr
Thread hearsay exists
There are archives of his SJW ways

But sure my gallant friend keep telling me I'm wrong and defending a writefag like he signs your checks.
>>
File: springsuit head.png (317KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
springsuit head.png
317KB, 800x1200px
>>160217097
If I put that mask on will I die?
>>
>Pizza Hut employees recognize me by sight and name
Guys, I think I have a problem
>>
>>160217829
Congrats anon, you're a regular. I hear that once that happens they douse you in melted cheese as an initiation ritual.
>>
>>160217829
Of course you do you're here.
>>
>>160217921
What are you trying to say
>>
File: clerks0602.jpg (61KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
clerks0602.jpg
61KB, 600x400px
>>160217829
Congratulations anon, that's another box you can check off on your NEET bingo card.

>>160218086
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvJVYQSEbM
>>
>>160216507
I'm really looking forward to how Nightmare Chica translates to plush form. The Withered too if only because it'll be funny seeing Golden Freddy reduced to a head.
>>
>>160217829
>tfw the only contacts in my phone for five years have been my parents, the Chinese restaurant and Pizza Hut
>>
>>160216680
That's a pretty good song.
>>
>>160216680
I miss Muzak's work. All of his songs were hits, but my favorites were this and that Super Smash Fredders track.
>>
>>160218678
Here's another good song about a yellow zombie rabbit!

http://picosong.com/Vswr/

Let's all listen to Muzak songs and remember happiness for a few brief seconds!
>>
File: amen.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
amen.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>160218810
http://picosong.com/L5qg/
>He-hello?
>IT'S TIME TO GO!
Going through his pastebin now. He's got some really good stuff.
>>
>>160197493
Foxy was most likely the Biter in Scott's original vision of the FNAF lore, then when Scott "needed" a plot twist for FNAF 2 the potential of it being Mangle came around.

Similarly, I'd say that Golden Freddy was what Purple wore to lure kids around in until FNAF 3 happened.
>>
File: output.webm (2MB, 429x502px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
2MB, 429x502px
I didn't have time so I asked someone else to make a model for Eggs Benedict as a player with the vague idea of "either a plate of eggs benedict or a giant egg for a head, maybe with a mustache" given.

This is what I received, I hope it represents the concept.
>>
>>160220454
Works for me, kind of looks like Starchy McGee's avatar.
>>
>>160220454
Yes yes that's a lovely egg soccer man. Now draw more QT QD Foxy and remind me what cute is.
>>
>>160220454
We all thought Eggs was Rick Astley, but in reality he was Michael Jackson all along!
>>
File: NpVw0zH.png (131KB, 954x700px) Image search: [Google]
NpVw0zH.png
131KB, 954x700px
>>160213930
>>
>>160220454
Beautiful
>>
>>160219292
I'm actually not so sure about FNAF 2 and 3. It's a near certainty that Scott totally bullshitted his way through everything after 1, but 2 actually seems to have a lot of foreshadowing towards 3, like the Puppet, the shadow animatronics, and the Purple Man. It seems to me like he at least had an idea of what 3 would entail while he was making 2. Perhaps he did have Springtrap planned and mentioned the "yellow suit" as a red herring, knowing that everyone would immediately assume it to be Golden Freddy.

I don't know Scott's development process though, so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>160221213
>Major Thirst
Now I want a picture of Bonnie wearing a military hat.
>>
>>160221707
Calm down Bombay.
>>
File: nazi chiggun.png (74KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
nazi chiggun.png
74KB, 409x406px
>>160221939
Ackchyually, he said 'military cap' which could mean any army so that would be Badger's thing. Bombay can only be summoned with an offering of expensive alcohol and nazis.
>>
I'm pretty sure military Bonnie's is Alekk's thing, you guys.
>>
File: AisN4r.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
AisN4r.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>160223332
Are we summoning the alcoholic Nazi?

Is it too late to stop?
>>
>>160223435
Military uniforms are obviously Crisis's thing.
>>
File: EARTH!.jpg (25KB, 487x350px) Image search: [Google]
EARTH!.jpg
25KB, 487x350px
>>160223437
MONEY!
>>
>>160223518
I thought Crisis was all about tacticool outfits
>>
File: bombay-sapphire-le-local-27.jpg (44KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
bombay-sapphire-le-local-27.jpg
44KB, 532x800px
>>160223664
BOOZE!
>>
>>160219292
>5 main games, a spinoff and possibly a reboot in, and we still don't know for sure one of the first and most superficially simple mysteries of the series; which animatronic bit which person?
>5 main games, a spinoff and possibly a reboot in, and all we know about one of the first and most superficially simple mysteries of the franchise is that there were actually two Bites
>>
File: FIRE!.jpg (25KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
FIRE!.jpg
25KB, 320x241px
>>160223664
GIN!
>>
File: 1479177060343.gif (1MB, 676x510px) Image search: [Google]
1479177060343.gif
1MB, 676x510px
What do you think of the FNAF Pokemon?
>>
File: WIND!.png (844KB, 938x758px) Image search: [Google]
WIND!.png
844KB, 938x758px
>>160223801
>>160223847
CHINA!
>>
>>160223953
What a fucking dork.
>>
>>160223953
>Gangnam Style!
>>
File: HEART!.jpg (44KB, 792x600px) Image search: [Google]
HEART!.jpg
44KB, 792x600px
>>160224024
SOCIOPATHY!
>>
File: WATER!.jpg (14KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
WATER!.jpg
14KB, 476x358px
>>160224024
MASOCHISM!
>>
>>160224024
Did someone mention...
...China?
>>
>>160223801
>>160223847
>alcohol twice
Ya blew it, one should've been torture. Or piss.
>>
>>160224123
Isn't sociopathy half the OCfags here and most of the general as a whole?
>>
>>160224267
I don't know. I think alcohol twice fits Bombay pretty well.
>>
File: 2016-05-16 20.04.46.jpg (474KB, 898x1058px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-16 20.04.46.jpg
474KB, 898x1058px
>>160165908
Late as fuck, but danke schoen! Nice job using such visceral detail during coitus and after.
>>
>>160224191
请 没有
>>
>>160224479
ChingChong get out
>>
>>160224575
But my visa still lets me in for another few weeks.
>>
File: wah.png (9KB, 497x357px) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
9KB, 497x357px
>>160221018
>>
File: 1466823073011.png (176KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466823073011.png
176KB, 458x438px
>>160224575
Ok.. But only for another few weeks. If you stay too long, we launch you over the sea wall
>>
>>160223332
>you will never smoke cigs on the roof with Chica and watch the sun rise
>>
>>160224767
>One job, click the right person who post directly under you
>>
File: CAPTAIN BOMBAY.png (727KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTAIN BOMBAY.png
727KB, 438x640px
>>160223664
>>160223801
>>160223847
>>160224024
>>160224123
>>160224176
BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM CAPTAIN BOMBAY!
Whoops, I need all the Planeteers for this one.
>>
>>160224750
Yessss thank you, you may go back to retirement now.
>>
>>160225064
Beautiful.
>>
>>160225064
Can I be the asian one?
I don't know if she's asian. We didn't have that show in my country.

>>160224767
Good luck building a wall to China.
>>
>>160225545
>Build the wall to china
>Not building our own great wall off their coast
>>
>>160225638
How does it make you feel knowing on the underside of every animatronic crotch plate there's a little embossed script that says:
"Made in China"
>>
File: CaptainBeetlejuice.png (298KB, 349x428px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainBeetlejuice.png
298KB, 349x428px
>>160225545
You can be whichever one you like. Go crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogMBLRHJYXU
>>
>>160225708
>implying Fazbear Entertainment would go for such luxurious, high-quality product
>not outsourcing their shit to Paraguay instead
>>
>>160225708
If the FNAF universe is anything like ours, then pretty much every pizzeria animatronic is made in America.
>>
>>160225838
Isn't that where Bnom lives?
>>
>>160225708
You can take the china out of the China but you can't take the China out of the china.
>>
File: rugrats!chica's ass.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rugrats!chica's ass.gif
3MB, 500x375px
>>160224784
>You will never grope her butt and tits during the day shift maintenance period.

>>160224750
QD!Foxy a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>160225903
Meditate on this.
>>
File: 1464054865813.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464054865813.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>160226146
>Those spoilers
Damnit anon
>>
>>160224392

Scrapper says the second part will be done later this week,
>>
>>160225903
>we live in a world where an autistic furry wants to kill President Donald Trump

Bizarre.
>>
>>160226512
Wait is that a thing Chris wants to do?
>>
>>160226646
Yes.
>>
>>160221213
>>160223332
>>160223437
>>160223437
>>160223801
>>160223664
>>160224024
>>160224123
>>160224176
>>160224384
>>160225064

I'm here. I've just been busy as hell lately. I do plan to draw this special scene from roommates even though I have a few other things on my plate right now. Does anyone have any requests? I'll pick the best two or three and try to get them done asap...

Image was not drawn by me
>>
>>160226946
Draw Bonnie using a unicycle
>>
>>160226946
Draw 纸花 cutting up meat.
>>
>>160226946
CWC Foxy fighting Mike who's in a pickle suit.
>>
>>160213738
It's not hard to see why all the writefags left when we do nothing but shit on them.
>>
>>160226946
Mangle Ass
>>
File: mai botfu.png (42KB, 275x341px) Image search: [Google]
mai botfu.png
42KB, 275x341px
>>160226352
>You will never do the ol' in-and-out to her back door while she's offline, leaving her to wonder why her ass hurts so much later on during the night shift.
>>
File: 2016-11-14 22.15.10.jpg (162KB, 1027x701px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-14 22.15.10.jpg
162KB, 1027x701px
>>160227065
Done
>>
>>160227318
Wow that was fast.
>>
>>160213738
>>160214014
>Sy was also pretty sick until not long ago
Oh, I'm still sick. It's just lessened enough to where I think I've got a handle on it enough to try and get back into writing. But yes, I've got plans.
>>
>>160227140
Writefags don't really care what the thread at large thinks about them, at least from my observations. If someone reads their work and posts feedback, that's enough for them.

They don't really care about getting into collaborations or streams. They're pretty much just anons who aren't anonymous, which is an oxymoron, but I'd say it applies.
>>
>>160227418
I'm legit sorry to hear that, Sy.
Since you're here: was that actually your Goldie in the latest Roommates?
>>
>>160226146
>she will never lift you off your feet and strangle you for staring at her talons
>>
File: Jack_trying_not_to_laugh.png (286KB, 603x321px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_trying_not_to_laugh.png
286KB, 603x321px
>>160225903
Took me a second
>>
>>160226146
>>160227298
>tfw like RugratsChica but not into rape
What a conflicted feel.
>>
>>160227476
>that spoiler
There's probably no harm in answering this.
Yeah. I did Goldie's dialogue directly, and worked with Poke on the narration and such for the scene. He was rather pleasant to work with.
>>
File: FLR05_COL_LaineyGossip1-600x399.jpg (36KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
FLR05_COL_LaineyGossip1-600x399.jpg
36KB, 600x399px
>>160227482
>She will never permanently hospitalize the anons trying to sodomize her in her sleep.
>>
>>160227140
The only one on that list who ever gets shit on is Protom
>>
>>160227751
It's not rape if she and everyone else is completely unaware of it! Trust me, I'm a carpenter!
>>
File: kicky.png (50KB, 303x477px) Image search: [Google]
kicky.png
50KB, 303x477px
I heard you guys had a punchy

I wanted to make a kickey
>>
>>160228370
You're pretty good.
>>
>>160228068
Shut up, Hunny. You're a bee!

>>160228370
Welcome back, Zed. You're a champ!
>>
>>160227962

New Management went off the rails. Interesting start, though.

As a disclaimer, he's permanently on my shitlist for supporting the chimp-outs and acting Swedish in general so I may be a bit biased.
>>
File: punchy brand punch.png (138KB, 692x747px) Image search: [Google]
punchy brand punch.png
138KB, 692x747px
>>160228370
the perfect communist rival for the bon of gold!
>>
>>160228487
>those grapes were sour anyway!!
>>
>>160227962
And honestly I wish people would just shut the fuck up about him already. He hasn't been here in months. He's gone. I don't give a fuck what he does on tumblr.
>>
>>160227475
I dunno, we've had a few that seemed pretty attention hungry and a few that were pretty laid back about everything. Generally I think most of them understand that they're not gonna draw the same crowd as the artists, but there's always some out there who try and go for that A-list status.
>>
>>160228487
Chimp-outs?
>>
File: 0nvniOa.png (323KB, 993x800px) Image search: [Google]
0nvniOa.png
323KB, 993x800px
>>160227318
I drew you a waifu as thanks.

Sorry my handwriting is bad.
>>
>>160228586
>Paying any attention to OCfags online presence outside of the general.

See that's a lot of you guys' problem.
>>
File: booplecooch.png (24KB, 178x314px) Image search: [Google]
booplecooch.png
24KB, 178x314px
>>160227482
>>160227832
Fine, fine we'll sodomize the rabbit instead. She'd probably be less likely to kill us if she finds out.

>>160228685
People are rioting in New York, Oregon and California due to the recent election results.
>>
>>160228370
I like them hoof feet. They remind me of Beverage bots.
Not sure how I feel about the hair though.
>>
>>160228370
Hey Zed, how've you been since you drove your girlfriend away?
>>
>>160228942
Pretty sure autonomous-zed was in the thread and drawing that foot/leg style before Beverage was around.
>>
>>160228915
Well ok I think they're dumb but I frankly dont give a shit, and I give even less of a shit of a writefag endorsing it on his tumblr.

Until he starts shoving in shitty trump analogs or communist manifesto shit in his writing, I don't. Give. A Fuck. About his political views.
>>
>>160229001
Fuck off Skype circlejerk anon.
>>
>>160229001
More like she became a lesbian for whatever reason. If you're gonna stalk OCfags stalk them right.
>>
>>160229180
I don't even use skype anymore.
>>
File: Garbage the Character.png (25KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Garbage the Character.png
25KB, 800x600px
"Again, huh? What did you muss up this time?"
>>
>>160229156
I'm not the guy you were talking to, I'm just thirsting over the rugratsbots and I saw your question. I'm not even American so I don't care about it either.
>>
>>160229350
You still use the Skype in your heart.
>>
>>160229001
Wow, that's a pretty fucked thing to bring up here. Why you gotta go and be that guy?

>>160229139
Daggers ain't hoofs.
>>
>>160228718
You're improving
>>
>>160229156
It's childish of me to have brought it up in the first place.
>>
File: 1408929590974.png (43KB, 297x413px) Image search: [Google]
1408929590974.png
43KB, 297x413px
>>160229139
He was.
>>
>>160229420
You're a cutie.
>>
>>160229407
Good point.
>>
>>160229385
That's rather comfy.
>>
>>160229385
.. where IS this? A little ocean-close city?
>>
>>160214990
In his defense. His Doom stuff is pretty good. Top boners 10/10.
>>
>>160229385
Blank a best

>>160229407
>Daggers ain't hoofs.
I always loved the dagger-feet
>>
>>160229385

Oh baby. Why is magician so sexual?
>>
>>160229385
Oh great, now I have a hankerin for waffles
>>
>>160229385
Ok. Seriously. Enough with the fucking Sad-Porn with this .5-note character. Its the same fucking 'gag' over and over.
>>
>>160229560
Off the coast of Innsmouth.
>>
File: a220.jpg (672KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a220.jpg
672KB, 1920x1080px
>>160228370
Great, now I'm imagining her and Punchy facing off a la Rocky IV. Nice to see you again, Zed.
>>
>>160229407
Well his most recognizable bot-interpretation is inexorably tied to her, so every time he continues to use Zed-chica it's kind of sad and pathetic.
>>
File: ZMTIAdq.png (72KB, 1036x719px) Image search: [Google]
ZMTIAdq.png
72KB, 1036x719px
I think we're all missing the real issue at hand here.

#FreeJuwantolbert
>>
>>160229706
Because Ghost likes characters that can only be drawn as dirty, worn out, drawn out hookers. Even Crackwhore Chica was more palatable.
>>
>>160229976
Nein.
>>
>>160229976
Quit the skype circlejerk
>>
>>160229898
He just drew a new character.
And you're more sad and pathetic for bringing his personal life to the thread, anon
>>
File: what the fuck are you posting.png (39KB, 304x474px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck are you posting.png
39KB, 304x474px
>>160229976
>>
>>160229385
Her hair looks nice like that
>>
>>160229474
>>160229898
>Zed hate
For what purpose? When has he ever not been a bro in the thread?

>>160229976
I don't know what this is.
>>
>>160228718
write more of your story please thanks
>>
>>160230119
>>160230151
Circlejerking
>>
>>160229560
A small little toontown off the coast of Cattsville Which is the FNAC2 warehouse. At least how the cast sees it in their deteriorating minds. Cattsville is where the comic strips and cartoons took place that were used as the basis for the personalities programmed into the Candy's bots.

>>160229549
As someone whose spent many 3 ams at breakfast diners, there is something magical about it.

>>160230005
Don't talk about Blank like that you fucker.
>>
>>160230205
JPEG is your friend.
>>
>>160229976
Fuck off and stay dead.
>>
>>160230205
Yeah his name's Blank, just like your art ability. An empty canvas is nicer.
>>
>>160230151
>zed hate
It sounds like one guy who just has a chip on his shoulder. I have no idea why people are giving him the attention.
>>
>>160230205
3am ghost hours diner meetup when?
>>
File: dancedancedanc-oh.gif (914KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dancedancedanc-oh.gif
914KB, 500x500px
>>
>>160230379
>>160230340
Yep we have a hatefag in the midst.
Seems like he's just pissed at everyone
>>
>>160230195
Juwantobert is from the booru fuckhead.
>>
>>160230205
Wait so then how did the whole "Magician grows magic tits and then gets fucked by Anon" thing work out in reality if that was just part of the shared delusion?
>>
>>160230534
It's some guy who posts creepy comments on the booru.
I have no idea who it is, but it's hilarious to read his stuff.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (37KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
37KB, 384x313px
>>160230578
I think most of the porn made here of non-porn things with their own stories are non-canon, so it might be it's own little AU of an AU.
>>
File: Flowers for the Blank.png (281KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flowers for the Blank.png
281KB, 800x600px
>>160230578
Anon wasn't real, never was. Just ideas of what humans look like as a group hallucination superimposed over this 40s cartoon landscape they live in.

This: >>160229385 in reality was just Blank's rotting robotic form staring down sharing a stilted one-way conversation with an immobile Magician animatronic speckled with dried blood and rust that hasn't moved in two years but whose processor and servos just won't kick the bucket.

It's happier in Wonderland.
>>
>>160231041
I unironically wish you were dead
>>
File: stop.png (79KB, 924x384px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
79KB, 924x384px
>>160229976
>>160230040
>>160230151
>>160230195
Huh, I never thought I'd be posting this screencap again
>>
>>160231080
>getting this angry over fangames
>>
File: are you coming back to bed.png (68KB, 402x291px) Image search: [Google]
are you coming back to bed.png
68KB, 402x291px
>>160230578
>>160230837
There's been a lot of hints and just outright Ghost saying that Netty is different from the others, that she doesn't belong and comes from another cartoon or something.

Could Netty be unique in that, among haunted robots and what is mostly just a shared delusion, she is actual, genuine magic? Kind of like the puppet was a sort of "other" anomaly in a world of strange things?

>>160231041
Oh OK never fucking mind then.
>>
File: 168.png (93KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
168.png
93KB, 500x208px
>>160231080
>>
>>160231103
This guy: >>160231107
He's not an ocfag, just a weird booru commenter.
>>
File: what.jpg (53KB, 540x608px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
53KB, 540x608px
>>160231080
There was no reason to say this.
>>
>>160231041
Ur a faget
>>
>>160231214
You aren't completely wrong. The Magician did come from the cartoon and wasn't native to the 20s' newspaper comics, she just wound up in the VHS cassettes of the animated debut to help popularize Candy's. Her design was stolen from a different source entirely to help produce the feature cheaply (hence how out of place she is, why she's six foot while the rest are 3-4 foot, also a parallel to her design being pulled from a different source in Candy's 2). She was one of two designs stolen for the animated feature, the other was a scrawny looking mouse with eyes that just looked 'wrong'.

After a very limited release and numerous children in varying states of intense shock, the tapes were rounded up and disposed of, the only remnants of the feature being one last tape, whose material was used as the basis for the personalities of the animatronics Candy's would use.

>>160231080
If you really meant that, you'd at least hate me enough to go through the trouble of filtering me. Given that you haven't and apparently want to see my posts, I can only assume you're just trying to grab my attention. You've got it, have a nice night anon :)
>>
File: kawaii.png (37KB, 264x243px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii.png
37KB, 264x243px
>>160231886
You're sweet, Ghost.
>>
>>160231886
Filtering doesn't do shit when you cause the thread to get moved to /trash/
>>
>>160232267
>Mods don't /trash/ threads, OCfags who post and get spotted by mods /trash/ threads
>>
File: aEG09dp_460sa_v1.gif (866KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
aEG09dp_460sa_v1.gif
866KB, 450x450px
>>160232267
>>
>>160232432
>it's the mod's fault that Ghost drew something that got us /trash/ed
>>
http://www.hitbox.tv/StarchyMcgee
Gonna draw for a bit maybe. Don't expect much commentary.
>>
>>160232267
>>160232432
>>160232530
Oh boy are we doing this again?
>>
>>160232573
Oh shit, it's Starchy McGee! You're my favorite drawfag!
>>
>>160232267
If it was just Ghost alone that caused it he would have been banned and that's it. Crisis posted two images more explicit between the image that got Ghost banned and wasn't banned. It was either an impulse move to /trash/ by a mod or the whole thread got too thirst-ridden for the mod to tolerate. You can't put all the blame on Ghost for that.
>>
>>160231886

>logically want to filter because of constant tl;dr posts about trivial subjects such as OC bots and other shit I just do not care about
>but he makes good Netty lewds, and was responsible for TWY and GQ

It's a conflicted kind of feel.
>>
>>160228915
>This is a real pain in the butt
>you could say I was ass-king for this
>are you bummed out anon?
>>
>>160233175
>ugh I hate when people talk about OC bots
>but he draws Netty!!!!
>>
File: FnXMaA9.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FnXMaA9.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>we will never get an Update 3 where we can go through Scott's other games and fight their various characters
>>
File: coffee.jpg (317KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
317KB, 1000x1000px
>>160234082
>coffee will never be a playable character
>>
>>160234082
FNAF World's the only game in the series I haven't played. I don't even have an excuse because it's free. I'm just here for the horror.
>>
>>160233730
More like:
>like the smut in Playboy but don't care about the girl's hobbies, interests and backstory
>>
Someone draw me a comic. Comics are good.
>>
>>160234203
Sounds like Snax is more your alley friend.
Boring vapid instant gratification "robots" with tits and ass.
>>
>>160234535
I wish. Snax keeps going the kinky/weird/eclectic route that are extremely hit-or-miss while constantly ignoring her best bots.
>>
>>160234639
This is not what I want.
>>
>>160234737
Which one is her best? The fat bear, the futa meme, her sister or the totally not her avatar in rabbit form?
>>
>160234639
>160234763
>160234879
This, too, is Ghost's fault.
>>
>>160234981
The bear and chicken obviously.
It's a curse having fairly vanilla tastes when the artist in question almost never does vanilla.
>>
File: 1443065021946.jpg (35KB, 399x278px) Image search: [Google]
1443065021946.jpg
35KB, 399x278px
>>160234639
>>160234763
>>160234879
>>160235018
Gentlemen it has been a privilege posting with you tonight, I will see you all in /trash/
>>
>>160235167
It wasn't always like this. It wasn't always the worst thread ever.
>>
File: Ennard Story.png (73KB, 954x866px) Image search: [Google]
Ennard Story.png
73KB, 954x866px
>>160234283
Electric Light Orchestra soundtrack is optional.
>>
What does springtrap get out of killing you in 3?
>>
>>160234639
I'll never understand this need some people have to shit in their beds, wallow in it, and make the rest of us suffer for it.
>>
>>160234639
>>160234763
>>160234879
>>160235018
>>160235131
>>160235258
>elf fucking a rabbot bodybuilder
Weird.
>>
Why is this storytime so familiar?
>>
>>160235304
Catharsis
>>
We deserve this.
>>
>>160235304
>implying he wants to kill you
>implying he doesn't want to save you from the gas filled facility
>>160235428
Kayla-na drew it way back when. Based off Emi's night at Freddy's.
>>
>>160235304
Ennard can take your body, duh..

The implication of the pizzeria imprisoning your consciousness for all eternity when you die is pretty spooky, and the idea that Springtrap's not only aware of this but actively seeking your demise because of it is also pretty unnerving.

Really hoping Scott delves into the real horror behind the concept of possessed robots in SL 2 or whatever. Imagine going to the parts and service room only to be greeted by the game's equivalent to Phone Guy, who can't stop screaming after being reduced to a severed head on a shelf after he got caught.
>>
Can we have a /trash/ thread for shitposting and OCs and this one for game discussion and content based on them?
>>
>>160235659
That will not fix anything.
>>
>>160235659
How about the resident retards get fucked and die for doing shit like this.
>>
>>160235785
This.
Why the fuck do we always inherit people like this.
>>
>>160235951
Cause our luck
>>
>>160235875
You're a absolute madman
>>
>>160235951
Because you give a reaction to any and all shitposting.
>>
>>160235951
Because the FNAF series doesn't have enough meat to it to sustain a general on /vg/, much less for over 2 years. We really should have done the smart thing and temporarily disbanded in between World and SL
>>
>>160235875
Not a comic request, no, but could you explain why you just did that? Is it because you don't like Ghost, think that Netty is toxic and will lead to /trash/, think that Crisis is responsible, etc. Just so we know which group to be pissed at when we're in /trash/ later tonight.
>>
>>160236159
>we
No you. You could've fucked off for a spell.
>>
>>160236089
>the fucking skeleton still inside
and my sides have been scooped
>>
File: 1429759132848.jpg (59KB, 569x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429759132848.jpg
59KB, 569x600px
Why do people want to kill the thread

Mod-kun please have mercy I beg you
>>
>>160236192
Let me put it simply. Chances are that you won't end up in /trash/. I'll just end up being banned for 3 days.

Reality is that I really don't care about this place anymore. All hope of there being good, proper content like people enjoy is gone. Replaced is constant and insistent shit and metaposting retards that doddle on about being right or wrong when the primary focus of having fun is ignored by people either too stupid to realize they're doing it, or people like me who actively attempt to shit up the thread. I haven't posted in months mind you but maybe with the way things are, going to /trash/ is not a bad thing. You treat it like condemnation and yet the thread is already at it's worst.

Anon, you may not be the problem. But you have people that are. And it's not the OCfags, besides Ghost, who told me that he actively tries to tease the mods all the time, which is basically shitposting, that are what sends a thread to /trash/. A thread filled with all the worst things and people that came straight out of a /b/ or /v/ thread ends up there. /sug/ ended up there because /co/ mods had enough of the constant thirstposting instead of proper show discussion. What do I see here but a similar situation?
>>
>>160236259
I did, in between 4 and World's update
>>
>>160236567
>Haven't posted in months
>I'm going to make this decision for you all
So to put it simply, getting banned is pretty much all of your plan?
>>
>>160236858
You make it seem like my not posting means I haven't been lurking. Go back to /tv/.
>>
Welp we are fucked
>>
>>160236567
How long did it take you to nail yourself to that cross?

>I haven't posted in months but I'll post now to spam porn because you all suck and I hate you you all deserve it becaise waah waah I am the eggman you are the eggman I am the walrus coo-coo-catchoo
>>
>>160235304
>>160235646
That is pretty spooky.
>>
>>160236981
About 20 minutes.
>>
>>160236981
To be fair, this general's hit one of the lowest points it ever has now. The Chickening may have been worse, but if it was it wasn't by much, and at least back then we still had plenty of OCfags making content every thread instead of the same 2 or 3 with occasional guest appearances like we do now.
>>
File: Y3iiHZ6.png (509KB, 550x403px) Image search: [Google]
Y3iiHZ6.png
509KB, 550x403px
>Thread
>>
>>160237221
>Mod's working on it.

>He's working on it.
>>
>>160213738
You're a real diehard fan.
Protip: saying good chapter or >that part where thing happened doesn't make you a fan.
>>
>>160237161
How are we at the lowest point? We could just, you know, talk about the games and the characters and the lore and other things, like we always do, instead of have bouts of retardation and post porn because "Woe is me, everyone die".
>>
>>160237369
>talk about the games and the characters and the lore and other things, like we always do
I suppose the focus of that sentence was "and other things", wasn't it?
>>
>>160237161
>The Chickening may have been worse, but if it was it wasn't by much
I'd argue constant hours-long infighting was worse by a large margin, in my opinion.
>>
>>160237454
Yeah. That three or so month period when we would have daily shitstorms was probably when things were at their worst.
>>
>>160237432
What exactly are you assuming it means?
>>
>160237432
"Other things" are still more entertaining and less shit than porn dumps and master plans.
>>
>>160237454
>constant hours-long infighting
What do you think is going on now? What do you think has been going on for weeks, if not months, now? When was the last time a thread wasn't derailed over arguing about stupid shit?
>>
>>160235875
That was kinda hot but this isn't the time or place??
>>
>>160191519
Could Purple Man have used the gas leak to help make kid killing easier? It's not as vicious but what if he seriously tricked a group of kids by going "Hey the REAL Freddy Fazbear's waiting just behind this door." then held the door shut until the screams stopped?
>>
File: Snowcone.gif (573KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Snowcone.gif
573KB, 400x400px
Less idiocy, more FNAF.

This guy should be in a special Christmas-themed update for the FNAF games.
>>
File: kickeyreadey.png (57KB, 231x472px) Image search: [Google]
kickeyreadey.png
57KB, 231x472px
>>160228370
Another I reckon
>>
Things haven't been as bad as they have since we went to /trash/. That's when things went from bad to worse, and you seem to want to push the thread in the "worse" direction. Do you think that being on a red board would be the holy grail the fix the general's problems, or at least significantly ease them?

In all honesty I wouldn't be all that opposed to being in /trash/. I understand why most here would rather not make the switch and I know things would be very different and probably shit for a while, but in the long run I don't think things would be any worse. They might even get better.

But is this how to go about that?

Then again you don't think this master plan will get us kicked there, right? So why then? In what way does spamming porn and actively trying to get mod attention help the general or show us ignorant masses the errors of our ways?

>>160237914
>You just don't understand Eggman knows what's best for the thread
>>
>>160238153
Would she be fine for a date?
Should I bring a mouthguard and any other forms of protection?
>>
>>160238115
Fnaf world 2 when?
>>
File: vlcsnap-7660-02-29-09h22m12s109.png (515KB, 704x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-7660-02-29-09h22m12s109.png
515KB, 704x482px
>>160238115
>not this guy
>>
>>160238153
Cool another meme character.
I'm sure Snax is already drawing porn of it.
>>
>>160238153
I like this fox.

>>160238115
The snowman is alright, too.
>>
>>160237829
Nothing here or in the last few threads has been hours-long, and none of it has been paragraphs and paragraphs per post. This time there are no shills or hateanons, just you. Besides, name a single general on /vg/ that's not completely dead and doesn't have any arguing or shit-flinging. It's not many and it's not for very long.

>>160238153
Aye, that's a good fox for fighting.
>>
>>160237315
t. writefag
For real, though, you're dead-on.
>>
>>160238198
I'm not the one spamming porn and trying to get us to go to /trash/. Surprise surprise, multiple people can hold opinions that you don't agree with. It's almost like /5N@F/ isn't your own personal echo chamber.
>>
>>160238115
Hi again.
>>
>>160238401
Yeah, I realized I replied to someone else not long after posting that. Sorry to get so fucking heated there.
>>
>>160238153
Punchy must've slugged her pretty good if her nose is always leaking oil.
>>
>>160238241
>vlc
>>
So when are >we gonna make the switch from /5N@F/ to /scawg/?
>>
>>160236998
I should probably turn all these spooky ideas into a story but I have no motivation to.
>>
File: YoureAVLC.png (453KB, 704x482px) Image search: [Google]
YoureAVLC.png
453KB, 704x482px
>>160238491
>>
>>160238585
I don't really see any of the content that /scawg/ would bring with it as raising much interest. Everyone's here for the FNAF porn.
>>
>>160238585
We already are. Stop being autistic about the name.
>>
File: pinuprab.png (264KB, 772x1552px) Image search: [Google]
pinuprab.png
264KB, 772x1552px
>>160238220
She's a fan of big american burgs
>>160238301
Thank you!
>>160238461
Her box was dropped in the move from the kremlin to the pizza place so she just constantly leaks oil from there
>>
>>160238895
I always liked your Bon's hippo teeth. Since the original game Bon looks like a hippo it makes sense.
>>
>>160229884
>>160238153
So which one of Punchy's friends does this qt kill in the ring
>>
>>160238153
Loose the wig; or at least integrate the hair better with the rest of the head fur. Otherwise it look too much like a furry OC.
>>
>>160239302
Fuck off with your circlejerk shit.
Like Zed bothered to lurk to know about Punchy.
>>160239327
It'll still be a furry oc but I agree it'd look better without the hair
>>
>>160238153
Cute
>>
>>160239649
>circlejerk shit.
That's a Rocky reference anon. You know, the movie?
>>
>>160240312
I don't.
>>
>>160240362
They're decent. You might want to give them a try.
>>
>>160240465
>implying anon has time for anything other than frothing, angry shitposting on a Chaiwanese Green Tea-steeping scroll gallery
>>
>>160240362
You should give it a watch, it was like the godfather to 80's training montages! People still make Rocky parodies to this day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0jzepk0WA
>>
>>160240362
The first one and the last one are legitimately great.
All the others are vary between godawful and fun 80's cheese.
>>
>>160240312
Was Sylvester Stallone the victim of the Bite of 87? It would explain his pronunciation.
>>
>>160241247
It was revenge for casting that dumb robot from Rocky 3 over one of the Fazbear crew.
>>
It's been barely a month since SL released and we're already falling apart. Not just in whining and bitching over people drawing we don't like but are too petty to ignore, but also in record low OC production going by the booru and a total of 3 regularly active OCfags.

This place is rancid. How do we tidy the general up again? What will it take to fix this place. Less than two weeks ago we were doing great, I won't let that go and you shouldn't be willing to either. Let's make a fucking bullet list if we have to.
>>
>>160242670
You're silly
>>
>>160242670
Draw a funny comic, become our next beloved OCfag.
>>
>>160241614
That robot was made to communicate with autists and offer handies. It more or less already was a member of the Fazbear crew.
>>
>>160242670
I don't know who you're trying to fool with this post. Writefags and drawfags are at a pretty good point in size and community. Nobody is being "driven off" by those nasty anons who hate them.

Also, why do people say Fredbear is Golden Freddy? I don't get it.
>>
File: &Kekles.png (95KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
&Kekles.png
95KB, 292x257px
>>160242670
>a total of 3 regularly active OCfags
>>
>>160243220
Who and what exactly is golden freddy

Has there been any indication whatsoever?
>>
File: jokerman.png (21KB, 583x329px) Image search: [Google]
jokerman.png
21KB, 583x329px
>>160242670
>It's been barely a month since SL released and we're already falling apart.
Not really.
>Not just in whining and bitching over people drawing we don't like but are too petty to ignore
People will always bitch about stuff they don't like. Whether it's warranted or not is for the ocfag themself to judge, rather than anons and other ocfags. Just calm down man. If any of this sounds more stupid than usual I'm rather tired right now.
>>
>>160243432
Weird glitch and possible clue or intentional red herring turned into just an ordinary bot. There was only any mystique in the first game due to the way his jumpscare was triggered and the newspaper clippings. He seemed special in the second as well, maybe less so, but still singled out. But 3 strongly indicated a different suit was used to murder the kids, and 4, assuming you prefer everything along the same timeline, undermines the idea of whatever soul is in there having special powers. So now he's just sort of there.
>>
>>160243432
He's like the fifth kid that Purple killed, or he's the kid from FNAF4, or he's just some spooky ghost that Scott keeps throwing in and who the hell knows.
>>
I want to touch Funtime Foxy's fluffy strawberry-scented tail
>>
>>160244035
oh murr :3c
>>
File: golden freddy.gif (1007KB, 273x429px) Image search: [Google]
golden freddy.gif
1007KB, 273x429px
>>160243432

I used to think he was the suit that the killer used.

Currently, it's pretty likely that both he and the Puppet are ghosts. Which is a shame, since there were a lot of different directions Scott could've taken those characters that would've been more thematically appropriate for them.
>>
>>160244169
>I used to think he was the suit that the killer used.
I still do, but I used to, too.
>>
>>160244035
I'm pretty sure the only scent it emits would be chloroform or some other type of knock-out gas. Maybe it's the same stuff that led to the guards hallucinating in FNAF 1-3.

In any case even if I was a furry it'd be a serious buzzkill to hear a skinwalker's imitation of my own voice.
>>
>>160244234
>Skinwalker Foxy
Now there's a horrifying thought. Also more or less canon I guess.
>>
>>160244230
I'm 100% certain he was intended to be the suit the killer used in FNAF 1, then Scott retconned that once he wanted a plot twist for 3. Although there's no reason for Golden Freddy to be possessed. It'd be more appropriate if he was just a symptom of all the voodoo bullshit that went on.

I think SL works the best out of the sequels because it tells it's own story and isn't crippled by pandering or the status quo.
>>
File: 1468206378010.jpg (136KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
1468206378010.jpg
136KB, 896x672px
>>160244234
>you will never be knocked out by Funtime Foxy's strawberry-scented chloroform tail while she whispers sweet nothings at you in your voice and drags you away to use your skin as a suit
>>
>>160244315
I like to think that's what the "Great!" is coming from. It's Foxy trying to replicate Handunit's voice. Although it's probably really just Handunit switching voices.
>>
>FNAF 1- A Nightmare on Elm Street
>FNAF 2- Freddy's Revenge/Dream Child
>FNAF 3- Dream Warriors
>FNAF 4- Dream Master/Freddy's Dead/2010
>SL- Wes Craven's New Nightmare/ Freddy vs Jason
>>
File: TheIronCurtainOfPirateCove.png (162KB, 588x950px) Image search: [Google]
TheIronCurtainOfPirateCove.png
162KB, 588x950px
>>160238153
>>
>>160244590
>Comparing FNAF2 to Freddy's Revenge
I strongly dislike FNAF2, but even I think that's a bit too harsh.
>>
>>160244590
>>160245692
You can't deny that just as Freddy's Revenge delivers scene after scene of aggressively gay subtext, FNAF2 featured quite possibly the gayest animatronic in the series.
>>
>>160245546
But who would win in a fight
>>
>>160245964
I've seen Freddy's Revenge three times and it still fucking baffles me. Not only is it aggressively gay, I'm not sure what's a dream and what isn't, just like the scenes from Freddy's perspective in FNAF 2.
>>
>>160245546
Nice.

>>160245995
It would be a stalemate and then right when they're about to pick it back up something happens that forces them to team up and combine their powers of kicking/punching for the greater good.
>>
>>160245546
Icy, double-tsundere Communist yuri with Iron Curtain and AlekkBon when?
>>
>>160238153
Alright yeah this is good.
>>
>>
>>160249120
Yes, I'm sure the little guy could really mangle someone's shins.
Is everyone just drawing this thing because that one asshole was being shit to Zed?
>>
>>160249120
The chick in the background does not look very amused
>>
>>160249245
Snax and Ghost have drawn Zed stuff in the past. Crisis probably saw the Communist parallels and got inspired. Zed's a good OCfag.
>>
>>160249120
>>160249245
Those two go well together
>>
>>160249245
Maybe they're just jumping on something that helps break the spell of Felix the Cat's slutty sister.
>>
>>160238153
Is she a fute?
>>
>>160249120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80gmIA9jqPg
>>
>>160249442
What the hell is a fute? Did you mean flute?

I know exactly what you meant and I hope like hell the answer is no.
>>
>>160250270
I bet you have a lot of experience playing the flute, you know what i mean
>>
File: emot-eng101.gif (1012B, 23x19px) Image search: [Google]
emot-eng101.gif
1012B, 23x19px
>>160250270
Fute is an obsolete verb meaning "to whistle"
>>
File: I do like clown noses.png (61KB, 1213x554px) Image search: [Google]
I do like clown noses.png
61KB, 1213x554px
>>160249334
You niggas exaggerate so much it'd make a Kremlin cry out for his mommy. Out of my most recent booru page only five of the drawings are of that pesky magical cat, and one was a flockmod I didn't even ask to have uploaded. Two of those also had pictures of Circus Baby and Freddy Fazbear respectively connected. Unless you just mean the two or three anon that really like her(one I know is Scrapper, draw your own conclusions, I'm neutral on him).

Then again, I'm defending myself on the internet, I must be losing my marbles.

For real though Communism and animatronics go together really well and I'm not sure why. Anyways time for work, hope you have a good day /FN2F/
>>
>>160250473
Ghost calm the hell down and go to sleep.
>>
>>160250571
>time for work, hope you have a good day
>>
>>160250473
Nigger don't even whine. You know exactly what drawing these kind of donutsteels entails and you do it anyway. You've no one to blame but yourself. Now put a sock in it and go write something.
>>
>>160250731
>refuses to stop doing something that an overwhelming majority of the general doesn't like and causes shitposting nearly every time
No wonder CDF liked Ghost so much, they're basically the same person. Except CDF actually has someone that loves her.
>>
>>160250902
Holy fuck that is savage.
>>
>>160250902
I'm not sure if he's so naive and optimistic that he thinks people actually like fursonas, or he's so spiteful and hate-filled that he knows it makes people upset and wants us to get thrown in the /trash/.

Either way it's pretty funny to watch.
>>
>>160251106
Why not both?
>>
>>160251130
What a coincidence, that's exactly how I feel about your AU as well.
>>
>>160250731
>Don't draw donutsteels, they are cancer, meanwhile >>160238153 is Foxy if he was a Russian girl and was a kickboxer with brown hair (no offense Zed, I love the design but I'm making a statement)
>gets fanart from three artists in record time and instant love and affection
>No it's okay if they are OUR donutsteels that makes it different
Yeah fuck you and your high horse, this general is full of hypocrites and retards if we go on your mentality.

>>160251106
>>160250902
Did you ever consider for even a second the tiniest chance that maybe, just maybe, I LIKE to draw rubberhose stuff? No ulterior motive, I just enjoy drawing the characters and the backgrounds? And that usually the reception is very positive? That I like talking about that universe and a new way to look at possessed robots through a different lens? Look at the drawing last night at the diner, had around eight responses, only two were bad. The net response is almost always very positive to the rubberhose stuff.

So I'm supposed to never draw what I like to draw and what a group of people LIKE me to draw because two or three asshats spam sfm stuff that gets deleted anyways out of a thirst fervor that I can't control and for all I know could be laid down by people just spamming them out of spite? Well you can spam and report away, because I like to draw. I like to write. I may not always draw or write what people want me to, but The Magician was in Candy's 2, and a strawpoll was passed a month ago resulting that fangames are fine for /5N@F/ by a landslide. You have no right to get uppity with me and tell me I'm 'not allowed to draw a character I don't like'.

If a Mod comes in here and straight up says fangames or The Magician is not allowed, I'll comply immediately. But until that happens, I'm going to draw Phantom animatronics, I'm gonna draw Dusty, I'm gonna draw Nightmares, I'm gonna draw CASE, as I've been doing for two years. Get over it.
>>
>>160252180
Ghost, speaking as someone who actually likes you, just tone down the autism a wee notch. It's for your own good.
>>
>>160252180
I don't even care if you're the real Ghost or not. Go to sleep.
>>
>>160252180
Ghost, you're doing that thing again where you're acting like a jackass.

>>160252538
How could this be anyone else?
>>
>Ghost spergin' out again
>>
File: All swollen.png (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
All swollen.png
87KB, 800x600px
>>160252343
>No rebuttal to my argument whatsoever
>Nothing to dispute the blatant hypocrisy and stupidity pointed out
>defaulting to "Lol stop being autistic" because I'm fucking right
No. I don't care if you like me or wish I was on the business end of a noose. I'm sick of being hounded over what I like to write and draw, it's been like this since the end of GhostQuest. If it's melodramatic to be a little pissed off at this shit that's been going on for what, a year now? Then congratulations, it worked. And if daring to throw a mean word back over it ruins my '4chan cred' then so be it.
>>
>>160252691
He does this when he's running low on batteries. Go down to the gas station and get some AA batteries, quick.
>>
File: shit storms are fun to read.jpg (31KB, 514x551px) Image search: [Google]
shit storms are fun to read.jpg
31KB, 514x551px
Oh boy its time again
>>
So what are your guy's thoughts on Jim Sterling's latest vid on fnaf?
>>
>>160253662
>watching Jim "Supercuck" Sterling
>watching any e-celebs at all
Nah.
>>
>>160253662
What did he say about it?
>>
>>160253985
Stop being a hipster fag
>>
>>160253662
>Jim Sterling's
Who the fuck is that guy?
>>
>>160254050
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsOLvDzaFYY
>>
>>160254185
the guy who unintentionally led to the creation of fnaf
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Like a pile of smelly dog shit rolling down a hill, so also does the relationship between Ghost and Anon! Will our star-crossed lovers rekindle their withering flame? Can they overcome the fiendish cat-eared menace that threatens their matrimony? Find out next time on The Autistic and the Restless!
>>
>>160253662
He is currently living with his polyamorous wife and his wife's son Yes. He is a cuck.
>>
File: 1458413388407.png (628KB, 1379x505px) Image search: [Google]
1458413388407.png
628KB, 1379x505px
>>160253662
Sorry i can't take drags seriously.
>>
So, I guess I'll ask this since we're already having a shitstorm; Is it just the fact that she's based off a fursona that people hate Magician? I understand disliking the rubberhose stuff, it's offtopic, but any actual issues with the animatronic herself?
>>
>>160254873
I just think it's a retarded character design that doesn't mesh with the rest of FNAC at all. It's basically a non-character.
>>
>>160254873
Ghost had a mild spergout for a few posts before cooling off and then the thread died. That's hardly a shitstorm.
>>
>>160254846
Thats a new one
>>
>>160254873
We haven't been having a shitstorm for like a half an hour. But yeah, generally I just don't like the character. Fan game stuff doesn't really bother me, nor do some of the more extreme takes on the regular cast, but the magician is crap. I dislike her for the same reason I disliked it when Vaw would draw nothing but Tammy and co. It's barley related, lowest common denominator, pseudo-furry wiafu schlock.
>>
File: Remember to wrap up warm.png (1MB, 987x807px) Image search: [Google]
Remember to wrap up warm.png
1MB, 987x807px
>>
>>160255394
I really like the lighting and shading here. Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>160254963
>>160255059
>>160255374
Ahh, sorry, saw a bunch of posts after coming in and didn't check their times. Makes sense.
>>
>>160255394
Why do you always do your best color and shading work for winter scenes?
>>
I am finally caught up with Roomates and I just gotta ask when will Mike complete his harem?
>>
>>160201981
I'm late as fuck, but holy shit, that was pretty great.
But what the fuck was that massage? Mike is a sicko.
Beanie even got cucked worse than just seeing Mike and Bonbon hugging eachother. If anyone deserved that massage, it was her.
>>
>>160257670
Roommates is a story about Mike never doing anything smart and completely ruining everything. It's a great story.
>>
>>160257670
Never EVER.
>>
Protom-lad may be a whiny SJW cuck-fuck, but at least I don't ever recall him throwing a big whiny tantrum in the general about his negative reception.
>>
>>160257670
A better question is how will Funtime Foxy and Freddy get shoehorned in?
or any of the other named humans for that matter?
>>
>>160258691
Fuck off, hateanon.
Actually, he kind of did. He mostly complained he didn't get many replies, but it certainly didn't reach five percent of Ghost's cancer.

>>160259160
I HEAR YOUR HEART BEAT
>>
File: glaz_him.jpg (320KB, 1909x2160px) Image search: [Google]
glaz_him.jpg
320KB, 1909x2160px
>>160258691
stop posting and move on
>>
>>160259302
Eh, that was just bitching about a lack of feedback. As a writefag I get where he was coming from.

THIS on the other hand was a full on whiny, confrontational melt-down.

Actually, Protom's bitching for replies meant he -did- care about people's opinion and wanted to see what the general liked/wanted more of out of his work. Not "FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT."
>>
>>160259530
>THIS on the other hand was a full on whiny, confrontational melt-down.
You seem surprised. This isn't the first one, won't be the last.
>>
>>160259602
Yeah, I'm just contrasting Protom's general behavior with Ghost's.
>>
>>160259530
People often said what they thought of Protom's power ranger robobunnywaifu story.
It wasn't positive and he didn't listen opting to go as you say "FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT"
>>
>>160259530
Ghost is a mad dog chasing cars. He doesn't know what to do if he catches one.
>>
>>160258691
Something about Ghost's recent posts seem odd, though. He's never acted this blatantly aggressive and hateful before.
>>
>>160260075
Yeah but he didn't -whine- about it. And power-ranger bullshit isn't what got us sent to /trash/.
>>
>>160259160
>>
>>160260520
Yes he has. Not often, nut he's gone over that edge once or twice in the past. My guess is he just got fed up from one to many comments. Or maybe he's just on new meds.

>>160260642
What the fuck is it? It looks horrible.
>>
File: 5f4[1].png (422KB, 960x469px) Image search: [Google]
5f4[1].png
422KB, 960x469px
Any of y'all play Creepy Castle?
There's a bird in it.
>>
>>160260636
Yeah, it was Crisis pushing the bar. No idea what that has to do with Ghost though.

Honestly I'm not sure what exactly put us in /trash/ but I really doubt it was Magicianposting. But I may be biased so, who knows.
>>
>>160260520
Maybe one of the posts got under his skin, like the one wishing he was dead or the CDF one. There has been a lot of ribbing the past few weeks. He finally lost his temper.
>>
>>160260707
This just doesn't seem like him. He can be spergy, stupid, and obnoxious, but he isn't generally a mean person.
>>
>>160260826
I know she's in the game, can't find her though.
>>
>>160260636
And Ghost doesn't whine for feedback. >>160261067
>>160216376
>>
File: 1469263019228.png (18KB, 861x446px) Image search: [Google]
1469263019228.png
18KB, 861x446px
why not instead not talk about cancerous namefags
>>
Have a couple of dedicated retards constantly attacking you over nonsense for a year or more, and you'd lose your temper, too.
>>
>>160260826
What is this?
>>
>>160262365
Creepy Castle. A game that took awhile to make and has several Indie characters in it.
>>
>>160262167
I post on /sp/, I'm very familiar with that. It's just bantz
>>
File: Lorkhan.jpg (122KB, 900x844px) Image search: [Google]
Lorkhan.jpg
122KB, 900x844px
>>160259302
>I HEAR YOUR HEART BEAT
>>
>>160262167
Finally, someone who gets it.
I've been telling these ungrateful fricks for the longest time, everything boils down to those no-good, nasty, mean, pathetic, TROLLING hateanons.

But did they listen to me? Nope. And what happened?
FreddyHusbandoFriend, ChickenDrawFriend, HandDrawnAnon, and countless more have been driven apart from us because of their unbridled hate, finding solace and refuge in /ztp/ a much better general that knows how to celebrate their generous OC makers.
Even Ghost was almost driven away, but he decided to steel Himself against their toxic behavior and stay, for collective good of all /5N@F/, an act that we simply did not deserve, and yet gracefully received.
Hopefully, the winds of change shall hit /fnarf/ soon, brother.

>>160262581
Fuck off with your chan culture, hater.
>>
>>160262760
You're trying WAY too hard there, BadGhostImitatorAnon.
>>
>>160257753
>But what the fuck was that massage? Mike is a sicko.
"I'm a humie!" she blurts out. She's practically shrieking now. "So what?! I think humans are awesome, okay?! I want to rub my fur against their soft, smooth skin, Mike! I want humans to pet my feet with their fingers, and massage my ears! And I just assumed you were into them too!"
>>
>>160262721
What if Scott hired Kirkbride to write the next FNaF?

>>160262760
Fuck off, hateanon.
>>
File: dkrjhway444hdcuh.jpg (105KB, 434x686px) Image search: [Google]
dkrjhway444hdcuh.jpg
105KB, 434x686px
>>160255394
more comfy!
>>
>>160257753
http://pastebin.com/2pX1zsFY
Line 43.
>>
Remember when Ghost wrote and drew cool FNAF stuff and didn't send the thread into a shitfit every five minutes?

I 'member.
>>
>>160262928
>What if Scott hired Kirkbride to write the next FNaF
The plot becomes even more of a clusterfuck. But an enjoyable one.
>>
>>160262927
>>160263027
Oh. Ohhh.
So he was simply fulfilling a wish of hers he could, that did not involve the usage of his dick.
That's kinda sweet. Too bad it definitely is a sex thing.
>>
>>160262760
Well said anon, well said
>>
>>160263143
You think Mike gave Beanie an ear massage as well to apologize?
Not that I'm writing more Roommates lewds or anything
>>
File: k0lyeo.jpg (32KB, 552x213px) Image search: [Google]
k0lyeo.jpg
32KB, 552x213px
>>160263143
Now why would it be some kind of a sex thing?
>>
File: 1462606673587.jpg (7KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
1462606673587.jpg
7KB, 320x280px
>>160263129
>mfw Ennard mantled Eggs
>>
>>160263049
I don't even remember where the fuck he came from. It just feels like he's always been here. It's possible that he isn't even a human at all, just a manifestation of /5N@F/'s inner autism.
>>
>>160263129
You couldn't make FNAF's story more of a clusterfuck if you tried.
>>
File: based fred.jpg (169KB, 902x698px) Image search: [Google]
based fred.jpg
169KB, 902x698px
>>160263371
>this entire tirade of passive-aggressive arguments everybody gets thrown into
>>
>>160263049
MEMBER AARDMAN?
MEMBER KNOT JOKES?
MEMBER DOOR STUCK?
MEMBER THE PIRATE ADVENTURE THAT NEVER GOT COMPLETED?
MEMBER VAWFAG?
MEMBER THE HOLE IN THE WALL THEORY?
MEMBER WHEN PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT THE GUARD ROOM WAS A SECRET ELEVATOR TO A RESEARCH FACILITY AND THAT THE ANIMATRONICS WERE PROTOTYPE SUPERSOLDIERS?
>OOH, I MEMBER
>>
>>160263751
Ghost is a primordial serpent, along with everyone else who stuck around from the early days. Weaver, Crisis, Ghost, and Snax. Linking the flame is actually a euphemism for starting a shit storm.
>>
>>160264029
>mfw spoiler turned out to be fucking true in SL

B R A V O C A W T H O N
>>
>>160263751
This was made back in early '14 threads.
Ghost is old school but I think it was the second game that made him want to stay.
>>
>>160264050
Or starting the fire
>>
>>160260642
what it was?
>>
>>160262760
You won. You can get over yourself now.
>>
>>160264029
>that spoiler

I'm glad that turned out to be true in a game in some capacity. Now all we need is for the robots to be secretly cyborgs and for there to be an edritch entity.
>>
>>160255394
This looks really great Crisis, I do hope to see more winter drawings
>>
>>160264029
Ooh, forgot to 'member the "Golden Freddy is the suit used to kill the kids with" theory.
>>
>>160264540
>"Golden Freddy is the suit used to kill the kids with" theory.
That was pretty much fact, just like the idea of Foxy being the cause of the Bite of '87 until Scott wanted a tweest.
>>
I want to bully Ghost and see his cute fussy posts!
>>
>>160264658
There was literally no indication that the suit he used was Golden Freddy. That was headcanon shit.
>>
>>160264668
I hope he doesn't actually leave this time. I'd miss him.
>>
>>160264201
Its always weird to see Ghost's non-decrepit characters. In a way its more off-putting than his ragged, scratchy drawings.
>>
>>160264980
Decrepit characters are cute
>>
>>160264790
There was a definite precedent for it. Foxy's kept back stage for his hand in an incident. The implication that Golden Freddy was once a character, who was scrapped for unknown reasons ties in with the mention of the killer using a mascot suit to lure kids into the back of the restaurant.
>>
>>160265410
Why the hell was Foxy even out of order if he didn't do the bite?
>>
>>160265490
He did do the Bite, Scott changed his mind though.
>>
>>160265490
Fazbear's couldn't afford to repair him after they refurbished the Four after FNAF 2 and he'd been active for a while.
>>
>>160265490
Take this with a grain of salt because it's from the book, but there were implications that Foxy's endoskeleton was all fucked up even before he got haunted. His game counterpart may share that trait.
>>
>>160265148
It's the texture, definitely huggable. Plus the damage helps it avoid the uncanny valley of a perfectly symmetrical and flawless face.

I would have found Ennard scarier if his entire body was like his face; blank white and statuesque. Some prototype that was too perfect. I mean, we've been antagonized by broken bots, how about one that works too well?
>>
>>160264029
Hey Member when voicefagging was a big thing?
>>
>>160266884
Voicefagging has always been fairly niche. Not to say I don't appreciate whenever it does come along, just that it's eventual fate didn't surprise me. You're the change in the community. If you want more voicefaggotry, make some and reply whenever it comes around.
>>
>>160266717
I really like the wire look but embracing a statue prototype appearance does sound enticing. Maybe next game? 'G
>>
>>160266717
I like Ennard as is and personally find it spooky if not tragic Ennard covered their face with a friendly mask in contrast to the body.
>>
File: ehehehehhehe.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ehehehehhehe.png
2MB, 1440x900px
>>160265490

Foxy is always trash
>>
File: IMG_1934.jpg (2MB, 2221x3672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1934.jpg
2MB, 2221x3672px
>>160265148
>>160264201
I should do traditional more often. Here's one I kinda like that I just did.

>>160264974
I'm not leaving. Never said I was. OCfags have gotten angry and vented before, as have Anon. It's healthy to an extent. Unless you're British, I don't know how Crisis has stayed so damn calm the past couple years posting every day like he does.
>>
>>160267814
Next time just have a smoke break. I'll buy you a pack, honest.
>>
>>160267814
>you will never eat an ice cream sundae while wrapped in a blanket as Ennard talks through a movie
>>
>>160255394
This is seriously gorgeous. If the resolution fit my monitor better it's so good I'd go full spaghetti and make it my wallpaper.
>>
Never mix up the blueprints for your robots.
>>
>>160268791
oh...
>>
>>160268791
What a boring model. Not awful, but so generic and unremarkable.
>>
File: 47tbyn3lxkox.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
47tbyn3lxkox.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Never watch bad horror movies while designing your robots.
>>
File: frownbaby.png (636KB, 702x493px) Image search: [Google]
frownbaby.png
636KB, 702x493px
>>160268791
>>160268985
>>
File: Nightmare Baby.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Baby.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Never eat pizza immediately before going to bed and dreaming about robots.
>>
>>160269154
Okay, I kind of love this one unironically.
It's so fucking ridiculous that it loops back to fantastic.
>>
File: dull surprise.jpg (2MB, 4096x4096px) Image search: [Google]
dull surprise.jpg
2MB, 4096x4096px
Never have anything to do with robots. Ever.

And never give your robots an ass on their noses
>>
>>160267307
The wire conglomerate was a great idea, there was a lot of potential. I think there was a missed opportunity to go all out with its animation on the final night.

Whats disturbing is the idea of all those parts moving, sliding over and under each other like a mess of maggots. Without movement it just looks like a modern art installation.

Two different kinds of spooky I guess, the lingering creepiness of inherent imperfection favours slow scenes as we try to work out why it feels wrong, but the shock of body horror needs movement to prevent us from easily making sense of what we're seeing and becoming desensitized.
>>
The verdict is still out on cosplaying as robots. Being attractive is a must.
>>
>>160269513
>but the shock of body horror needs movement to prevent us from easily making sense of what we're seeing and becoming desensitized
I concur. Scott's a good idea guy but needs some more people experienced in horror to advise him.
>>
>>160260707
>>160264291
A costumed entertainer from Planet Coaster with a very vague resemblance to Crossfox.
>>
What has Afton done?
>>
File: babby.png (53KB, 456x314px) Image search: [Google]
babby.png
53KB, 456x314px
>>
>>160270271
Afton was a robophile.
After Baby, he became a robopedophile
After getting Springtrapped(?), he became a robonecropedophile
>>
Lady bear is a stupid phrase and ranks about the same as the word cunny
>>
>>160273520
The proper term for a female bear is a sow.
I'm not joking.
>>
>>160267208
'member when voicefaggotry was more common than writefaggotry?

I 'member
>>
>>160273520
This is relevant how?
>>
>>160266884
>only have had a handful of voicefags

Off the top of my head, I can remember:
Ace, CVF, FVF, Vaw, Protom, Sy, Garuda, Popcorn and Muzak as the relevant voicefags.
>>
>>160275313
You know, looking back on it, Garuda's evolution as an OCfag is pretty much the same as Ace's now.
>>
>>160270271
Something magical
>>
File: 1473358187850.jpg (110KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1473358187850.jpg
110KB, 786x826px
>>160277809
Looking back, this was a terrible idea.
>>
File: A snow fox2.png (3MB, 1600x1308px) Image search: [Google]
A snow fox2.png
3MB, 1600x1308px
Made it bigger size for the anons, sorry Crisis.
>>
>>160277809
You shouldn't have, but the thread reaction was hilariously disgusted and flustered, and that alone totally validates it. You should only regret it if drawing it did anything for you personally.
>>
>>160278574
Go to church, plow a nun Toy Bonnie's ass until he cums and say three hail marys. All shall be forgiven.
>>160279156
How do you fuck up replying to the right post?
>>
File: Chipper's Revenge.gif (585KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Chipper's Revenge.gif
585KB, 450x450px
In Soviet Russia, beaver eats YOU.
>>
File: 1473990191833.gif (3MB, 391x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473990191833.gif
3MB, 391x220px
>>160280885
>that coin pouch
>>
File: sexy fred.jpg (109KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sexy fred.jpg
109KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>160282615
show us some belleh
>>
>>160282615
>>
File: When the meme memes just memely.png (239KB, 1000x876px) Image search: [Google]
When the meme memes just memely.png
239KB, 1000x876px
>>160280885
Still absolutely love this picture.
>>
Is there a worst robot than balloon boy?
>>
>>160283292
Clothed robots are the best robots
>>
>>160283409
you're waifu
>>
>>160283409
No, he's way up there on the shit list. Maybe Beamz is his runner-up in awfulness.
>>
>>160283956
I hope you burn your toast, drop your carton of milk, and run out of tooth paste
>>
>>160284205
>the little blue gay one
>good
>ever
>>
File: 1458928187696.png (132KB, 700x642px) Image search: [Google]
1458928187696.png
132KB, 700x642px
>>160284576
Shit taste detected.
Little blue gay one is best one.
>>
File: Well hello there.png (980KB, 854x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Well hello there.png
980KB, 854x1000px
>>160284762
>Those tiny fucking hands
Early Cinnablon pictures always make me laugh
>>
>>160284205
I love Toy BonBon.
>>
>>160285182
That's not his name.
>>
>>160283409
Toy Bonnie?

Nightmare Mangle?

Mangle?

Nightmare Balloon Boy?

Plushtrap?

There's been a lot of duds.
>>
>>160285781
>tfw literally only two people draw Plushtrap on an even remotely semi-regular basis
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>160286014
Plushtrap was actually pretty neat in his teaser because the shadows made his proportions look off.

Then the actual game came out. Pretty disappointing.

I don't think anyone even drew horror art of it.
>>
>>160284205
You fiend!
>>
>>160285781
>mangle

That's the best one though
>>
File: anime hands.jpg (76KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
anime hands.jpg
76KB, 540x540px
>>160285171
Anime hands is a condition that affects millions.
Take pride in having rid one of them of their affliction.
>>
>>160290487
>inb4 trump hands joke
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>160290487
>>
>>160290542
>tfw you have trump hands
>>
>>160290154
Mangled is boring. BORING!

Ennard came off to me as Mangled, but better. Mangle wasn't used to the full potential, and neither was Ennard but ultimately I like what Scott did with Ennard more. Both of them have that ruined look that borders on robot body horror, but Ennard takes it in a more bold direction, while Mangle was still rooted in the same area as the "Old" robots were, where it just feels like a broken robot and isn't as plausible as a horror villain. Mangled doesn't have any explicitly memorable poses or quirks the way the robots in FNAF 1 did, so she just kinda blurs with the other designs in FNAF 2 to me- just another robot.
>>
>>160291967
>Mangled
stop
>>
>>160292047
They do call her "The Mangled" in the game. It's just that everyone else shortened it, like how instead of The Biker or Richter The Rat it's just Biker or Richter.
>>
File: mangle.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mangle.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>160292280
>the Mangled
You deaf motherfucker, no they fucking don't.
http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Night_3
>>
>>160292280
When you call her Mangled I just think of the smutty self insert fic
>>
>>160292728
not him but link?
>>
>>160292379
Well shit, I'm wrong. They call her The Mangle.

Looking back at all those phone calls, I just realized. Are the wheezing and the mascot heads in FNAF 1 the only part of the game that haven't been explained to death?
>>
>>160269154
>>160269279
That is pretty great.

You know, sometimes I kind of wish that Scott would have random, unannounced updates for some of the earlier, now less-played FNAF games where he does some quirky shit like replace one of the models in FNAF 4 with that pic, just for like a few days at a time, and see how many people who just happen to be playing an old game that day catch that something is off.

What goes a very long way towards making a game enjoyable and replayable, horror games especially, is when you think you know the game pretty well and then come across something totally out of place and unexpected. Considering that we live in a time when games are updated quickly and discretely, usually automatically without you even knowing, I actually find it disappointing that people don't sneak in neat shit like that very often.
>>
>>160290487
Anime hands are the too big kind. You mean baby hands.
Crisis has also had bouts of drawing animatronics with anime legs
>>
>>160267784
>Scott will never come out with a "Citadel" DLC/update where you take a break from the game's usual action to have cheesy, flirty fun with the crew
>>
>>160293696
That's yaoi hands you fucking retard
>>
>>160293696
those are yaoi hands, fucknugget.
>>
>>160293696
That's yaoi hands you waste of sperm
>>
File: 8c6004141e2d2459a827f3ed5d41d3b4.jpg (113KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
8c6004141e2d2459a827f3ed5d41d3b4.jpg
113KB, 1024x694px
>>
>>160293696
Those are yaoi hands, idiot. I want you to go outside and apologize to the nearest tree for wasting the oxygen it worked so hard to produce.
>>
File: flaming fuck.jpg (14KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
flaming fuck.jpg
14KB, 337x600px
>>160295156
>>160295638
>>160295742
>>160295881
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
>>160295156
>>160295638
>>160295742
>>160295881
>They actually fell for it
>>
>>160296075
>brust bretending to bre brebarbeb
>>
>>160296075
All those posts were me though
>>
>>160296075
>merely pretending
>>
File: 1474771218063.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1474771218063.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>160296075
>>
>>160296297
>>160296367
It's a very important skill to have.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe1wA1hAdd0
>>
>>160296405
>>
>>160297060
I bought the first game twice on mobile and once on Steam. Then I bought the second game on Steam and the first game on mobile.
>>
>>160297060
I'll have you know that 1. I have indeed finished Five Nights at Freddy's classic and 2. I don't have to take this shit from a little blue gay rabbit.
>>
>>160165672
What do you think these little puppet people are?
>>
>>160297808
Recently I've been seeing a lot of theories and ideas of the animatronic heads on the shelves in FNAF 1 being the trapped souls of previous failed guards. >>160235646

Maybe they're the lost souls of technicians?
>>
>>160297808
The true masterminds. Primordial beings that have taken on the guise of seemingly harmless puppets.
>>
BEHOLD
>>
File: 1440714809851.png (84KB, 596x631px) Image search: [Google]
1440714809851.png
84KB, 596x631px
>>160297169
Nigga you best watch yourself or you're gonna get your toes sucked.
>>
>>160263252
She got the foot massage. And she kept encouraging Mike to work his way up her legs..
>>
File: Count Fagula Tumblr Freddy.png (498KB, 565x535px) Image search: [Google]
Count Fagula Tumblr Freddy.png
498KB, 565x535px
>>160298379
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD! EVEN THE WOMEN ARE MEN!
>>
>>160298379
AYO HOL UP

*smacks lips*

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ SUM FINNA

*collects welfare*

ANIMATRONICS N SHEEEEIT?

*stuffs guard*

WOOOOORLD STAR

*eats KFC*
>>
File: you are making kaiba nervous.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
you are making kaiba nervous.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>160298379
>>160298516
>>
>>160298125
That's actually really disturbing. If it's true, that'd be the darkest place for the series to have gone.

Balloon Boy's presence reminds me of FNAF 4's minigame. Is it possible that everyone in FNAF 4 were just robots? I find it more plausible than Afton hiring all these actors for an experiment.
>>
>>160298379
I wonder how Scott would feel if he knew that people were drawing his characters as homosexual niggers.
>>
>>160298995
>being male means you're gay
>>
>>160299212
Thanks Tumblr
>>
>>160299796
>repeating what an anon says = tumblr
>>
File: spooky duck.png (845KB, 1600x720px) Image search: [Google]
spooky duck.png
845KB, 1600x720px
So what would the thread like to get from a custom night involving Funtime Chica or a SL2 using Chica's Party World?

I'd be interested in something that hinted at a reason for why she went through the kitchen/threw the pans around in the first game.
>>
>>160300263
I was talking more about the idea of being males = you're gay, anon.
But you be you
>>
File: 1454628858967.png (460KB, 606x850px) Image search: [Google]
1454628858967.png
460KB, 606x850px
>>
File: The-Thing-1982-dog-splits-open.jpg (161KB, 505x217px) Image search: [Google]
The-Thing-1982-dog-splits-open.jpg
161KB, 505x217px
>>160300293
I'd prefer for Springtrap to get into the custom night rather than Chica, but I'm a patient man.

Funtime Chica should be a special one. Her beak should be segmented, and peel back onto her face with a flesh color lining the inside of it. A cartoony version of the Dog-Thing if you will. Just have her walking around like that, with the flaps attempting to come together but always messing up. I'm really disappointed that we never got to see an animatronic fucking up the reconfiguration of their face. Foxy would've been a prime target for that imagery, to spice up his appearance.

As for the pans/ kitchen, I'd just hint at some serious voodoo bullshit in the kitchen and don't expand on it further. I'd try to bring back some of the magic. Maybe allude to some Afton Robotics shenanigans in there, but that's it.
>>
File: 1467431593657.png (11KB, 466x478px) Image search: [Google]
1467431593657.png
11KB, 466x478px
>>160302076
All I want for Thanksgiving is a Funtime Chica.
>>
>>160302076
>his
>>
>>160300293
>>160302076
>>160302159
>expecting Funtime Chica to be anything other than Toy Chica with segmented faceplates and clown-ass makeup
>expecting Funtime Chica in the first place
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>160302484
>clown Toy Chica
Only makes me want it even more
>>
File: it's me.png (349KB, 559x436px) Image search: [Google]
it's me.png
349KB, 559x436px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNXRYrX-Vsw&feature=youtu.be&t=10
>>
>>160302484
You're probably right.

A lot of the ideas I see other people throw around in these threads are better than the actual games, really. They're super tame, horror wise. I'm not gonna lie I found some creepy bits in 1, 3, and SL but none of the animatronics outright make me feel unnerved looking at them.
>>
>>160302697
That's pretty damn cool.
>>
>>160301793
I don't remember seeing this one
>>
>the company often works with Six Flags
>TFW I live in Theme Park central but no six flags by me

But anyway, here is a sneak peak at a....fnaf dark ride.
https://youtu.be/0k0EcBGZr2E
>>
File: 1479259963208.jpg (64KB, 852x602px) Image search: [Google]
1479259963208.jpg
64KB, 852x602px
>>160298385
>no "no homo"
Sounds kinda gay dawg.
>>
>>160303135
Kimi came back for a spell a good while back

>>160303318
Well, I know what I'm doing when a FNAF ride opens up at the Six Flags near me.
>>
>>160303318
Scott must be making so much fucking dosh right now.

>the game sales
>the merchandise sales
>#1 NYT bestseller
>making a killing on Amazon
>movie in progress that will undoubtedly be shit
>Las Vegas spook show
>motherfucking Six Flags ride
>can donate $250,000 like it's fucking nothing
>plushies are selling like hotcakes
>all the money from licensing fees and royalties
>product has made it to Wal-Mart and Gamestop
>even has international appeal with Japan

I'm legit proud of the guy. Went from being broke and suicidal to pulling a Notch but on a lesser scale in terms of success.
>>
>>160303775
It is impressive and even inspiring.
>>
>>160303775
Same. I'm not always fond of the twists or asspulls he goes for in his games, but I still wish him nothing but success. He seems like a nice guy, and I've gotten plenty of entertainment out of his series -- well worth the amount of time and money I've put in.
>>
>>160303775
unlike Notch who is wasting his money trying to buy celebrity friends and constantly throwing expensive as shit parties and buying literal tons of candy he has no intention of eating, he now hates his fans and tries to speak to edgy gamergate people on social media.

Scott actively participates in discussions about his games, takes time to read no doubt millions of emails and tries to reply to each one as best as he can, spends a lot of money on charity...the list goes on of his kindnesses and general fantastic behavior as a person.
>>
>>160304359
Notch is a /v/irgin whose life is overshadowed by fucking Minecraft. The two of them have different ways of expressing and treating their depression but I can't deny that I like Scott more.
>>
>>160304359
>emailed Scott 4 times over the past 2 and a half years
>still no response to any of them
>>
>>160305009
Some time around FNAF 2 he stopped using that email. Your only means of contacting him is to become an admin on the leddit forum or by posting a bizarre statement or question that makes him laugh before he humors it with a post on the steam forums.
>>
>>160305009
You're just angry he didn't reply the exact number of replies you wanted him to.
>>
>>160305260
>it was at this moment that anon learned how it felt to be a voicefag
>>
File: 1420528611865.png (17KB, 1490x666px) Image search: [Google]
1420528611865.png
17KB, 1490x666px
>>
>>160305409
>it was at this moment that anon learned how it felt to be an unnoticed drawfag
>>
>>160305813
Every drawfag gets at least SOME attention.
>>
File: book of faggots 2.jpg (60KB, 314x720px) Image search: [Google]
book of faggots 2.jpg
60KB, 314x720px
>>160305813
>it was at this point that anon learned how it felt to be a faggot
>>
In retrospect it's funny how SL's "big twist" with the scooper was out-there enough to be from some short writefag's story. I got some deja vu because it felt like some experiment by Goldie.
>>
>>160305928
Most of it negative
>>
>>160306215
Nice meme
>>
>>160303775
All that money and he still can't write a good story or make a good game
>>
File: TonnieDaddyModel01.png (150KB, 543x1149px) Image search: [Google]
TonnieDaddyModel01.png
150KB, 543x1149px
>>
>>160307120
I'm confused, yet intrigued.
>>
>>160305813
I didn't know this existed. Everything gets some level of notice, be it art, a story, or a recording.
>>
>>160307120
Loving those bows on the ears.
Bonnie leering and silently plotting at Tonnie when.
>>
>>160307120
This is a cute
>>
>>160307120
You should try spook one of these days.
>>
>>160307120
That is an exceptionally cute rabbot there, Snax.
>>
>>160307120
Not trying to be a hateanon or anything, but I just realized why I don't like a ton of your art. The way the joints 'overlap' makes me think of those bad flash models with the shitty hinge joints. Every time I see something you draw with them I instinctively dislike it.
>>
>>160307120
Something about the school uniform reminds me of Spookle. Anyways, nice jarb there, Homestar.

>>160307542
>a cute
Get your shit together man, she's clearly standing perpendicular to the ground!
>>
>>160307120
>Tonnie Daddy Model

I don't get it. Is she a daddy?
>>
>>160308367
That was pretty bad, but I still laffed
>>
>>160308518
Daddy is the creator of all of the burlesque bots in Snax's AU
>>
>>160307120
I keep forgetting to jack off to your art. My Snax procrasturbation folder is months behind.
>>
>>160173360
Scott Hackthon
>>
>>160308367
>that angle
>90 degrees

Bitch, even if it was 90 degrees, that would make it a right angle, neither obtuse nor acute. That shit is no more than 45
>>
>>160310157
>replying to a 40-hour old post
>>
>>160310668
Nigga, I meant '>' as in "less than 90 degrees" and what I made in that pic had her around 35-45 degrees. It's an acute angle as long as it's lower than 90 degrees.
>>
File: laughing toy whores.gif (61KB, 452x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing toy whores.gif
61KB, 452x480px
>>160231041
>Anon wasn't real, never was. Just ideas of what humans look like as a group hallucination superimposed over this 40s cartoon landscape they live in.
So what you're saying is that Netty is still a virgin?
>>
>>160311240
Netty's a fool, she's magic, she's still learnin'

And by tall Magic Hats, still a virgin
>>
Someone give me spooky writefag ideas, I'm creatively bankrupt
>>
>>160312194
The technician's POV as he's sneaking through Ballora Gallery.
>>
>>160312194
Freddy having to do or forgot to do the taxes.
>>
>>160312194
Something lovecraftian that harkens back to the old days of writefaggotry
>>
>>160311210
>Nigga, I meant '>' as in "less than 90 degrees"
But > is "greater than". Anon, you fucked up.
>>
>>160312576
Son of a bitch, I was the retard all along!
>>
>>160311754
Poor Netty, she's no freak-a the week-a.

It's like no homeboy wants to keep her.
>>
File: 1413399165791.gif (352KB, 505x459px) Image search: [Google]
1413399165791.gif
352KB, 505x459px
>>160311754
>>160312786
Not here, no, fuck you
>>
>>160312786
IT'S THE NET[SHACK
>>
File: Under the Bed Nightmare Rat 1.png (440KB, 915x529px) Image search: [Google]
Under the Bed Nightmare Rat 1.png
440KB, 915x529px
>>160312786
What about this homeboy?
>>
>>160313147
He's in the prime, wedged position to be able to cum on his face and he could do nothing about it.
>>
>>160313194
>just as planned
>>
>>160313194
>>160313238
Not unless you have homing cum.
>>
>>160311754
>>160311240
>>160312786

I want to be the one to break her hymen.And make her a mommy.
>>
>>160313194
>the rat bastard has been constantly looming over you with his freaky glowing eyes
>use your super bright cell phone led to try him under the bed
>hear groans and feel slight bumps from under the bed and feel slight quivering as he tries to shimmy his way out, but he is firmly stuck
>you smirk as you get off the bed and slowly unzip your pants, you hope RAT can make it to 6am and your high libido....[/spoilers]
>>
>>160313509
I would very much like to do one of those things.

Thirsting is one thing and completely understandable, but come on Anon be a little realistic here; she can't even take care of herself.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (17KB, 260x347px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
17KB, 260x347px
Everytime I read The Magician, now I can't stop thinking about a House of The Dead/FNAF crossover
>>
File: TURN DOWN THE WHAT.gif (312KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
TURN DOWN THE WHAT.gif
312KB, 371x209px
>>160313429
>>
>>160314127
You know, I've always been curious as to why it's been "turn down the what". Is it just the original poster of it mishearing the lyrics or something?
>>
>>160313663

I think if she took her attention of magic she would be a good mother. And I want to take care of her.
>>
>>160314176
>Is it just the original poster of it mishearing the lyrics
yes
>>
>>160314446
Please come back, Nameless, I miss you so much.
>>
>>160314386
The magician is a barely functioning husk of a robutt

She does not know magic and cannot bare your children
>>
>>160315208

She is a special woman who is need of having as many kittens put into her as possible.
>>
>>160315859
How'd you get out the pound, Scrapper.
Bad dog.
>>
File: The_Cat_in_Cam_14_(1).png (898KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_Cat_in_Cam_14_(1).png
898KB, 1024x768px
>>160315859
Shouldn't that be his job?
>>
>>160316052

I'm not Scrapper but I agree with him that the Magician is the best character on this board.

>>160316163

I'll rip his stupid fucking face and shove it down his endoskeleton if he gets near Netty.
>>
>>160315859
You are the cancer killing /5N@F/.
>>
>>160315859
>>160316227
Dude, enough, you're being really sutistic.
>>
>>160315859
You're missing the point that as OC cancer, she's destined for failure in every way with no hope for a happy ending. She'd probably miscarry.
>>
>>
File: The_Cat_jumpscare_(1).gif (834KB, 511x383px) Image search: [Google]
The_Cat_jumpscare_(1).gif
834KB, 511x383px
>>160316227
You do realize he can maul you like a bear
>>
>>160316684

So can I. I'm not saying I'm going to win cleanly but trust me when I say I know how to take someone apart.

>>160316643

You keep trying. One has to stick.
>>
File: springbro.png (460KB, 1020x1190px) Image search: [Google]
springbro.png
460KB, 1020x1190px
>>160316772
Okay, now I know it's Scrapper.
>>
>>160316052
>>160316259
I just want to take a moment to apologize for the behavior of others who share my shit taste.
>>
>>160316962
I love the character as well, but I shut up about her because of spergs like this.
>>
File: 00odF_rk4rw.jpg (27KB, 320x640px) Image search: [Google]
00odF_rk4rw.jpg
27KB, 320x640px
>>160316939

Scrapper has a tripcode. I am just an anon posting my favorite robot.
>>
File: RAT_jumpscare_(1).gif (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RAT_jumpscare_(1).gif
3MB, 1024x768px
>>160316772
He's got a friend to back him up
>>
File: 1472351417207.png (792KB, 949x607px) Image search: [Google]
1472351417207.png
792KB, 949x607px
>>160316939
Scrapper's a bitch.
>>
>>160316684
I find this kind of funny when watched on repeat. It kind of looks like he's trying to Bite of '87 you, but some decayed components in his jaw won't let him fully close his mouth.
>>
>>160317104

I got a friend in Mr. Smith and Wesson

>>160317149

Go fuck yourself with your stupid dog posting.
>>
New thread

>>160317230
>>160317230
>>160317230
>>
File: top 10 dog names.jpg (92KB, 860x690px) Image search: [Google]
top 10 dog names.jpg
92KB, 860x690px
>>160317190
>>
does Mango have four arms, the extra two of which she's so embarsssed about that she hides them under thick clothes?
>>
>>160317189
That actually is kinda funny, I never even thought of that
Thread posts: 770
Thread images: 214

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.