[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tfg/ - Titanfall General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 152

File: maxresdefault.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
Scorch edition

>Lore, lewds & more
http://tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: http://www.titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Angel City map coming december, late november for preorders
Prime Ion and Scorch skins coming in December
The pc network has been purged, join on the new one linked above

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread
>>159747964
>>
File: DelectableExcellentBonobo.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
DelectableExcellentBonobo.webm
3MB, 854x480px
who else /grappleEPG/ here? feels good man
>>
File: 1446666834529.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446666834529.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Anyone else having issues getting into matches?
Says it finds people, but the match never starts.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (65KB, 601x552px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
65KB, 601x552px
what's up with the servers?
seems like the system can't create the match
>>
>>159853270
2/2
>>
File: AdmiredAdoredBuck.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
AdmiredAdoredBuck.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>159853559
forgt the file whoops
>>
Is the double take a completely shitty gun or is it just me? The DMR at least can be amped to a one shot kill but the D_T has the worst travel time and weird diverging projectile pattern
>>
>>159853632
be honest did you mean to tag the cloak dude
>>
File: 1468616495984.jpg (131KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468616495984.jpg
131KB, 648x484px
>>159853697
feels shitty for sure, the first sniper feels far more better. The sights on double take are bonkers too.
also
>tfw severs shit themselves and can't play
>>
>>159853705
not at all
>>
>>159853632
you can disable the button hints?
>>
>>159853885
There's an option in the menus but it doesn't really do much
>>
File: tickedoff.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tickedoff.webm
3MB, 960x540px
kaBOOM
>>
>>159854000
outskilled
>>
>>159854000
nice kill by titanfall though. this is why you should not leave your titan. auto titans seem far less useful in tf2
>>
File: Titanfall-Cover-Art-2.0.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall-Cover-Art-2.0.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

-Tone shield reduced in size
-Tone main weapon range limit
-Make Ion mines actually do something
-Scorch core projectile slightly wider
-Scorch main weapon buffed to 2 shots baseline
-Scorch trap reduced to 1, but 2 available as a loadout kit option
-Scorch "Thermite lasts longer" loadout kit baseline both as an offensive tool and to make scorch be careful of where he steps instead of being steamrolly
-Ronin phase shift lasts at least 2-3 seconds longer
-Allow executions with Ronin's core
-Ronin's bouncing bullets loadout kit bounce twice between walls instead of once for better area of denial
-Northstar hover movement speed increased baseline
-phase shift pilot loadout timer increased to the point that its actually playable
-(idk how to buff holo pilot so Ill just put this here)
-firestar and gravitystar ticks toned down a bit so hitting a titan with it doesn't give you half a fucking titan meter (but damage is fine)
-Map hack increased titan % for activation
-Reaper kill points lowered from +5 to +3 or 4
>>
what exactly does wildfire launcher do for scorch? it says increased thermite from your main weapon. does that mean more damage, or just more aoe to light your canisters?
>>
File: xxx.png (85KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.png
85KB, 250x245px
>>159854425
>-(idk how to buff holo pilot so Ill just put this here)
>>
Anybody know when new content comes out? I'm loving this game to death but it's fucking barebones.
>>
File: mp_lobby0001.jpg (150KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0001.jpg
150KB, 1600x900px
>>159854487
probably the "players online" when you select a game mode
>>
>>159854724
Holo pilot not stealth pilot.
>>
Anyone else having crazy ping right now?
>>
>>159854716
anyone have any clue? i assume it must be aoe radius, it mentions nothing of damage.
>>159856173
yeah origins servers are shitting the bed
>>
am I the only getting 500+ pings now?
>>
>>159856808
Doesn't seem like it. Just picked up the game and noticed it being way too high, hope this doesn't happen often.
>>
>2800 players and dropping

this game deserves to be fucking dead when all everyone plays is fucking tone
>>
>>159857152
3am man chill. playerbase has not dropped that much. it was 9k two days ago on nyc data center
>>
>>159857639
the count is global players, not local
>>
>>159854716
>>159856221
Shots from the launcher will spawn more blobs of thermite, for more damage and more AOE.

>>159854749
Angel City in December.

it has taken so many tries to get this post to go through, goddamn can gook moot get his shit together
There would be an image with those post but his piddly Japanese servers can't handle it.
https://vgy.me/OMLbgW.jpg
>>
Is there ever a situation where the spitfire is useful?
-takes twice as long to kill enemies than other hitscan weapons
-shitty stock sight meaning you have to use it until you get a better one
-view rumble like mad making people hard to hit
-wide hipfire radius (of course, its an LMG, but still a knock against it nonetheless
-loud as fuck

Pros
+sounds cool
+large mag

I'm not trying to condemn it I really like big dakka and it feels really satisfying but I have been getting slaughtered in any 1 on 1 encounter, even if I try to do LMG tactics like holding down a long hallway or hiding behind a shield
>>
>>159857769
Devotion is infinitely better. Spitfire's role in the first game was to utterly rek titans, which it can't do anymore.
Unrelated, is the ping issue still happening?
>>
Does Tone need a nerf or do other Titans need a buff? If Tone can do everything would it be too much to ask to increase Ion's damage or health a little bit. I don't see how it's fair that a Tone can drop it's stupid shield instantly that covers it's whole body AND shoot through it while Ion's not only prevents you from attacking, it also drains the resources you need to deal any sort of real damage. Not to mention that even two lasers won't do shit to the shield because it has so much health.
>>
File: mp_black_water_canal0001.jpg (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_black_water_canal0001.jpg
401KB, 1920x1080px
>>159857674
I doubt its global considering I'm seeing wildly different numbers at the same times of day from merica bros. Who knows how it counts them.
REEE FUCKING POSTING ERRORS!
>>159858054
Tone needs a nerf. Right now it feels like titans overall are at a good balance aside from Tone that is clearly the best at taking out pilots and other titans. Buffing other titans would mean an even harder of a time for pilots after titans come up.
Please chinese moot let me just fucking post already.
>>
WARNING
Titan fall 2 has the worst spawn system in a video game ever
If you are looking to purchase, wait for a patch, do not fall for advertisements in this thread
>>
>>159858293
It is global; change datacenters to another continent and it remains the same.
>>
>>159858385
I honestly leave a game if I spawn and die within 10 seconds. Unacceptable
>>
>>159858385
How come? I haven't had any issues with the spawn system. Atleast it doesnt spawn you right next to enemies like battlefield and CoD does so irritatingly often.
>>
>>159858385
>Titanfall 2 has the worst spawn system in a video game ever

lol
>>
File: barker.png (184KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
barker.png
184KB, 250x250px
>>159858385
>>159858437
>>
>>159858385
Is spawn kills are thing in this game?
>>
>>159858437

that's not cool, don't do that, but I agree that the spawns suck

>>159858456

clearly you've never been steamrolled by a 5 titan stomp when your team has none

I got killed three times in the same magazine by a tone at close range in one game recently.

>>159858494

It's pretty bad, considering the frist one made sense

>your titan is spawned? You spawn as close to the titan as possible
>no? you spawn on a path towards the center of the map, but never close to any players, titans or in sight of any sniper vantages.
>>
>>159858572
this meme loving fuck ilove it
>>
>>159858624
>>clearly you've never been steamrolled by a 5 titan stomp when your team has none
Have You Considered Destroying the Titans
>>
PSA: Brightness setting actually only affects the amount of film grain in the game.
I was wondering why the game had so much film grain. I turned brightness down and oddly enough the screen is just as bright as before, but there is MUCH less film grain and the visuals are much cleaner overall.
What kind of a weird ass way of "brightening"/darkening the screen is that?
>>159858624
>tone
Well there you have it. Tone is the only issue in this game right. Its so broken it kills pilots in the alternate dimension.
>>
>>159858610
yes absolutely, they fucked the maps up big time and there's way too little spawn points and hardly any verticality. it's probably the worst part about the game. I can't wait until they add angel city and hopefully some other TF1 maps back because the new ones suck shit.
>>
>>159858996
>>159858610
I disagree to some extent. The maps overall aren't as well designed, but TF1 did certainly have its fair share of completely unplayable shit maps.
Definitely agree that there isnt enough verticality in some of the maps. So much harder to take down titans as a pilot in TF2 because of this.

I haven't had any issues with spawn killing. You always spawn to the other side of the map where enemies are and there has never been a direct line of sight to my spawn from anyone. Now if someone is going fast all over the map like they should, they might catch people who spawned like 10 seconds ago, but in a game this fast you are fair game after a few seconds from spawning. You stop going fast, you die.
>>
>>159858996
"the maps are bad" always seems like such a vague complaint. The hell's wrong with them?
>>
Does the Tone shield completely block damage or does it reduce it?
>>
>>159859125

go play tf1 and see. the maps in this game are claustrophobic in comarpison, and you still can't get around them quickly because they're designed to be (for the most part) singleplayer setpieces, not for multiplayer action

not many of the story maps from TF1 are remembered very fondly, and that's because they weren't designed to be.
>>
>>159859350
But TF1 doesn't even have a story. Its just multiplayer with some cutscenes.
>>159859125
Vague for sure. I don't find the maps "bad", just not great. There are some good maps in TF2, but maps like the canyon map don't belong in a game like this. Not nearly enough wallrunning options, its just chokepoints upon chokepoints, Tone once again being the OP piece of shit that it is has a field day in a map like that.
Not all the maps are bad by any means, but there are some bad ones. Still I can have a good time in them.
People will say that TF1 had superior maps, but I'd say it has only marginally better maps overall. More cover for pilots, more chances to take down titans for pilots.
It had some maps that were infuriating and just lazily slapped in there and it really showed. Like that one weird training grounds map with the huge warehouse and nothing but emptiness around it. It has to be the worst map in videogame history.
>>
>>159859350
I played Titanfall 1 for a very long time. You're nitpicking. Just because you can't figure out a good route for yourself doesn't mean that there aren't any, let alone that they're bad maps.
>>
Genuinely one of the best shooters I have played in a long time.
>>
File: fisheggs.png (448KB, 668x504px) Image search: [Google]
fisheggs.png
448KB, 668x504px
Alright, just unlocked phase shift yesterday. Does activating it negate all incoming fire when you're in the other dimension? There are times where I've phased and still get killed, or maybe it's due to ping.

Also, you can apparently get killed by loose props around the map; I phased shifted into a barrel. Feels bad man.
>>
>>159860027

>defending crash site
>defending homestead's killer trees
>defending Kodai's two-layer campy bullshit

Finding one "fast" route through a bad map is easy, it's finding more, better, faster ones that makes a map good instead of shit.

the issue with them being both smaller and less easy to traverse is what is causing the spawnkilling problem, there are no maps like Colony's walls, or airbase's outlying buildings, it's all built like the center of Rise, except in a donut with all the action taking place at 1-3 main spots in the donut. There aren't any really good places where you can both spawn and make your way into the battlefield with speed and cover.

I miss having ziplines on almost every map, too, they made moving back into a team fight so much faster it was stupid fun.
>>
>>159859210
Block, that why it's so op, you get free shots and you pretty agile to get away when its gone.
>>
>>159860090
Me too but i still enjoyed Shadow Warrior 2 and Doom.
>>
>>159860210
From the looks of it, the moment you activate it, you arent safe yet. Seems like you are only safe for a fraction of a second while in the phase shift. Hard to say.
What I hate about this game is how it doesn't fucking explain anything.
Like okay, I seem to level up smg's and assault rifles by getting kills. Cool. But how the fuck do I level up other weapons? Do I level up grenade launchers by landing hits or by getting kills? Which is it? its giving me conflicting information. Is it both? How about having a page that shows how to level up different guns, what do you get when you level them up and so on.
Its so frustrating having to alt+tab out of the game after every match to google an answer to something because the game wont fucking tell me anything.
>>
Prism Thicc girl or Prism pink shirt girl?
>>
>>159860548
I hate that shit. If only I could maintain the Vortex Shield long enough to actually fuck him with his own missiles...
>>
Holy shit this game is ez on console once you master the fast. So much fanmail from aerial amped wingman and teabagging it reminds me of dark souls twinking
>>
>locking titan nose arts behind RNG

for what?
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
since everyone is posting titan balance suggestions i'll add mine

Ion
>increase main rifle dmg
>traps cost no energy by default
>perk increases trap range and adds one more trap
Scorch
>no damage from own thermite by default
>perk changed to smth else, can't think of anything right now
>reload time of the main gun reduced
Northstar
>charged shot becomes a hitscan
>core is getting buffed anyway
>hover lets you get onto rooftops
Ronin
>one more shot in the mag
>sword core swings apply electric effect
>increase damage mitigation with block
Tone
>shield is smaller
>perk increases it's size without increasing damage absorbed and duration
>core missiles do less dmg and turn slower
>reduce velocity of 40mm shells
Legion
>smart core lock on increased by 1s, so it can't just randomly delet pilots passing by
>>
>>159861061
>hover lets you get onto rooftops
Will brake the game. I disagree. And yes the core must be changed, right now i does nothing but getting you killed.
>>
>>159861319
devs said that they are increasing the damage and reducing the duration of the core, so it's getting changed
>>
>>159861061
Ion doesn't need a buff to his main gun and there's no point in increasing the amount of mines as everyone just shoots it immediately, he needs faster energy recharge and his mines need to be reworked to be less visible
Ronin also needs to not fucking push people away on melee and have some degree of resistance to enemy titans just punching him back
>Smart lock can't delet pilots passing by
You realise that's the whole point right? Might as well just make it infinite ammo mode and increase duration
>>
File: Artbook.jpg (629KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Artbook.jpg
629KB, 1632x1224px
Look what I got near me nerds

Expect a scan for this week-end if I'm not too lazy,otherwise when it's done.
>>
>>159861496
nice, looking forward to it
>>
>>159861496
That's rad family man. I love artbooks in general. Got a fair amount of them myself, this is something I would be curious about getting too.
>>
Is it just me or is the anti-titan grenade launcher retardedly strong? It literally MELTS titans, if you get first drop you're pretty much totally fucked because everyone seems to be running it nowadays and 2 pilots can focus-fire you down ridiculously quickly.
>>
File: Robbed2.png (565KB, 1058x631px) Image search: [Google]
Robbed2.png
565KB, 1058x631px
How are some people so fucking godawful at this game.
>>
>>159858054
Tone really needs a nerf. After playing all of the modes, including lts, I think this needs to be done:
>reduce duration of the shield to 1/2-1/3
>make the shield as durable as legion's (focused fire should bring it down fast)
>make 40mm splash damage a 2-3 hit kill for pilots like it was in tf1
>decrease 40mm projectile size, so that goosers and mid-air kills aren't point and click
>slightly increase 40mm projectile travel time to what it is in tf1

Ion is almost perfect, but it needs a buff in damage traps inflict and a slight increase in energy recharge.
Northstar should have weak shields while hovering and maybe even during flight core.

>>159861061
>Ronin
>sword core swings apply electric effect
I'm not sure about this. It already does good damage with it.

>Northstar
>charged shot becomes a hitscan
This is unecessary. It's really easy to lead the charged shot

>core is getting buffed anyway
Is it known what will change?

>>159861496
Thank you kind anon.

>>159862108
It is.
>>
File: towns.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
towns.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
whatever they do to tone, the 40mm will still be great. the problem is the other titans have shitty primary weapons. i'd use northstar but the railgun reticle is so bad (especially uncharged) that it's just annoying to use.
>>
>>159862796
>>159861352
>>
Why didn't you boys tell me how fun going fast with the launcher guns is? The epg feels like the halo fuel rod on speed, the smr melts titans like fucking nothing and the softball is so satisfying. How's the cold war, worth a buy?
>>
>>159864046
I only saw softball and cold war in the video on youtube but they look fun, although they always look fun there because people actually know how to use them.
I can't use fucking MLG for shit, i get outshot in my face every time when this things only start sniping up.
>>
File: zipzap.webm (3MB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
zipzap.webm
3MB, 654x480px
>>159864046
Cold War is a fucking blast (pun very intended) and you can go fast as with it too so yes, its worth the buy

reposting from last thread cause im too lazed to upload a fresh one
>>
File: mp_lobby0007.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0007.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
Have you carried your team today?
>>
>>159862696
I dont get it either man, those people who just stand in the open shooting at my titan with their assault rifle. Wtf
>>
>>159864217
Why do so many people suck? I'm top of the board by at least 60pts in about 80% of the games
>>
>>159864046
Cold Wars' pretty bad desu, charge up time followed by the need to hit all 4 of your shots to kill someone (They do 30 damage).

With amped damage it's fucking broken though.
>>
>>159864376
It looks like a nuke laser here
>>159864215

Honestly I'm happy so long as there's gibs
>>
is devotion /ourgun/ ?
>>
What the hell does "Core earned" mean?
>>
I can't use anything else but Phase now
>>
>>159864927
Titans has ultimate that they call core.
>>
>>159864954
got any tips for Phase?
>>
>>159865057

But in >>159863297
it shows "Core earned" right at the start, but he doesn't have his Salvo.
>>
>>159865164
Where? Watched several times, frame by frame and don't see it.
>>
>>159865275
First two seconds, on the left, above the callsign.
>>
>>159858610
>>159858385
it can happen, but not as often as that guy is making it out to seem. most times it happens is when you are facing a premade team of good players. depending on the gamemode, spawn camping may not be viable either, unless the team can do it with just a few people
>>
>>159865572
only time I've ever seen spawn camping happen is in Pilot vs Pilot, and even then that's reliant on what map it is as well.
>>
>>159865383
I guess he earned some core score, it doesn't mean it's full.
>>
>>159865383
those aren't related the person recording, they're event notifications
left is team banners, right is enemy banners
>>
>>159865695
Ah, so what, that teammate has his core ability then, I gujess?
>>
>>159861061
Just give Northstar Air dash
>>
File: camos.jpg (670KB, 2127x1080px) Image search: [Google]
camos.jpg
670KB, 2127x1080px
Which camo?
>>
>>159865905
yes
>>
File: DROP IT.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
DROP IT.webm
3MB, 888x500px
Xth for all hail the fire god
>>
File: mp_lobby0008.jpg (411KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0008.jpg
411KB, 1920x1080px
>>159866540
purple fire
>>
File: IMG_7019.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7019.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
So... why are we evacuating?
>>
>>159866964
that extra pip that helps you level up.
:^)
>>
File: QQHhihI.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QQHhihI.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
as a returning pilot, i have to ask
can i still go fast, and are the militia tears still delicious?
>>
can someone fucking tell me how to evac?
I saw this guy evacuating right before his titan blew up, and his nuclear ejection even worked
wtf, what should i fucking press and when
>>
>>159867741
Eject or evac?

You tap E three times to eject while doomed, and you jump near the dropship to evac.
>>
>>159867835
yeah i meant eject
>>
File: KAMIKAZE PILOT.webm (3MB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
KAMIKAZE PILOT.webm
3MB, 654x480px
I'll never stop enjoying this gun
>>
>>159867835
do i need to eject right after my lifebar turns grey or it's not crucial?
>>
>>159867282
you can go faster than before
>>
>>159868106
no you can still do everything while doomed but you take a ton of damage in that state and can get blown up real quick if you're not careful
>>
>>159863297
Zoom with it, it closes in when you're stationary. I quite like it honestly; its designed to make you somewhat inaccurate on the move/when you're not aiming.
>>
>>159866208
Out of those two, yellow.
>>
File: 549616494616124.gif (1010KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
549616494616124.gif
1010KB, 400x212px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTHsOSGJHN0

>When a friendly ronin knows you captured the flag and he lets you on top of him
>>
>>159866964
Presumably because pilots are expensive, and I'm pretty sure the whole respawning thing isn't lore like in Borderlands. They probably just want to save the more expensive soldiers.
>>
>>159867282
Playing as Apex Predators is nice, easily my favourite faction. Not having a Spyglass IMC faction sucks but I guess it would make Bounty Hunt weird. As for going fast, Stim is much faster than before and Grapple Hook is loads of fun.
>>
Do factions actually do anything other then cause slappy fights on 4chan?
>>
>>159869635
dialogue
>>
>>159869635
different callsigns and announcers
so no
>>
File: 1478545571866.jpg (132KB, 947x492px) Image search: [Google]
1478545571866.jpg
132KB, 947x492px
Is the Sidewinder SMR a good gun? I was thinking about partnering it with a Pistol or something and seeing how good I can get with it.

Something about a full auto assault rifle that fires rockets just gets my dick hard. But is it worth using?
>>
>The 6-4 be like https://youtu.be/aeL9gagV_VA?t=49s
>>
>>159869995
Youve got to use it up close for it to be effective
>>
>>159870179
How close we fucking talking here? Like pistol/SMG close? What's a good weapon to partner with it?
>>
>>159869995
treat it more like an smg, or a shotgun. you won't be popping heads off of anyone with the thing, but unloading a machinegun rocket launcher into a group of grunts is pretty awesome, and ripping apart a pilot with it is satisfying.

But I'd rather use the Softball, with it's very satisfying thunk.
>>
How many more weeks do you think people are gonna still play Titanfall 2?

i give it 3 weeks tops.
>>
File: 1462896835508.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1462896835508.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
How do I make this game run smooth on my meme card GTX 970 @ 1920x1200? Already dropped everything to low/medium or even disabled (all the shadows are disabled) with TSAA, but my FPS still stutters around 40-70 depending on the map. I'd say my avg.fps is something like 45 tho.

Speccs:
i7-6700K @ 4.2Ghz
16Gb DDR4 @ 2666mhz
Strix GTX 970 OC'd (GPU Boost clock 1468Mhz, Memory 7832Mhz)

Wat do? My plan was to switch to the new 1000-series, but sudden money problems forced me to stick with this 970.
>>
>>159870360
>smg, or a shotgun
Is there a secondary I can partner it with that can make up for the dog shit range on it? Pistols all seem to have jack shit and the charge rifle is trash for killing pilots from what I can tell.
>>
>>159870526
it's not that the range is bad, it's just that the rockets are so slow and easy to see. The quicker you can get the rounds into the target the better, and that means close range.

If you want to make up for long range then I guess any of the normla pistols will do.

But I say own your mid to short range and pick your secondary either as an emergency pick, or just go full on anti-tian.

If you want the charge rifle, grab the extra ammo and charge hack on it. you can kill a pilot in two shots with the thing, and it's a much higher dps on titans than the charged one.
>>
>>159861496
Oh nice, was just about to ask if there was a scan yet. Godspeed anon.
>>
File: what the fuck.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
Can someone explain to me what happened here?
>>
>>159870749
Ascension.
>>
File: 1435370339295.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
1435370339295.gif
339KB, 250x167px
>>159870708
>If you want to make up for long range then I guess any of the normla pistols will do
>All pistols have 40 range
wut
>>
>>159870749
Spyglass has called upon you.
You are to ascend to a higher plane of existence.
You are to become a Titan.
>>
>>159870862
you're more likely to hit people with the pistol at that range than the rockets are.
>>
Can someone post the webm of everyone on top of extract ship and getting flinged?
Or the original video file if you are the creator of it. I wanna do stuff with it
>>
>Running G2
>getting good with it
>wonder why people call it a terrible gun
>server starts matching me in really laggy games
>get my shit pushed in
>No shots land the entire game

This gun instantly becomes useless when there's any lag. Dealing with mobility is one thing, but as soon as there's any latency, shots that should land just do nothing. I want to play with this gun, but these games make me want to throw a chair out a window.
>>
>>159870225
pistol/smg range at most
>>
>>159871070
G2 is my gunwaifu but as you said, when you lagging is kinda shit. If you really have masive lag try wolt and car.
>>
File: robot 4.jpg (159KB, 1265x1080px) Image search: [Google]
robot 4.jpg
159KB, 1265x1080px
>>159870826
>>159870878
But I like my robo pilot waifu just the way she is.
>>
>>159871330
She will become a THICC titanfu after the ascension.
>>
>>159871330
the fembots are surprisingly UNF
>>
Quick question:

If a Ronin blocks the shots from a Tone, does she still get a lock on?

When I go up against Tones I feel like they get lock ons constantly, I don't know if this is the reason or if I'm just bad.
>>
>>159870484
I'm gonna say there's just something wrong with the setup, seeing as I'm running
AMD F6300 @3.6GHz
GTX970
16GB

You beat me in most regards and I'm running it just fine.
>>
>>159870749
You got hit by droppod.
>>
>>159871647
he's got slightly better power and better ram than me, but I'm running the game silky smooth with a bunch of things set to fucking high with my GTX 970
>>
>>159870749
I've seen this before, afraid the only way to fix it is to get gud.
>>
>>159871070
>loved G2 in tf1's
>now stuck with shitty barracks gowifi
>get D/c'd 40% of every death
>have to get the drop on someone for any hope of a g2 kill
>>
>>159871721
>>159871647
Maybe some background processes running amok? Alternatively you could try just repairing your files.
>>
>Out of the corner of my eye see an enemy soldier running away
>Give chase
>Come around the corner and he's crouched behind a rock, no good shot so slide for cover
>He doesn't shoot
>I hesitate
>We look at each other
>Gaze deeply into eachother's visor
>Can love bloom on the bat--
>Get splattered by Titanfall

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING, BRO! ; ;
>>
File: double slide shot colo.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
double slide shot colo.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>
>>159871573
Bump for answer
>>
>>159871647
>>159871721
>>159871854
Cleaned up all the processes I could. Also the hardware monitors aren't showing any unusual behavior.
>>
Interest check for a happy hour change, it would be moved to a time suiting the majority
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m4cF-7RgWW996vnYEfi-uATg_QMId10XX_KvAU8k_oc
>>
>>159872658
nise
>>
>>159871573
Yes, Tone still gets a lock if Ronin blocks it.
>>
>>159857769
nope, spitfire is garbage
>>
>>159872929
It's your CPU that's the problem.
>>
>>159873312
That's bullshit.

If they just didn't do that we'd have an instant buff for Ronin and nerf for Tone.
>>
File: 3urzhs8d.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
3urzhs8d.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>159873473
i7-6700K isn't enough for this game?
>>
>>159873473
My CPU's absolute maximum load has been at around 40%. Why would it be my CPU?
>>
>>159854425
Making Holo pilot better is easy. Just give the hologram the ability to "die", instead of having rounds just phase through it.
>>
File: Confused Sheep.png (111KB, 381x324px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Sheep.png
111KB, 381x324px
>>159873312
At this point, Tone definitely needs a nerf, especially to her particle wall. Maybe her rifle accuracy as well.

On an unrelated note, is the low profile perk worth it? I love rodeoing enemy titans but once I pull out the battery they turn around instantly and tear me to pieces unless I cloak/phase/stim. They can see the jump jet trails. Sometimes they get smart and put their backs against a corner while deploying e-smoke.

TL;DR Is low profile worth it and does it get rid of the "enemy pilot rodeoing you" message (I highly doubt it does.)
>>
>>159874149
I think it makes the message appear with a delay. Probably a big enough delay so that you are already screwing out the battery when they get notified.
>>
>>159873784
>he fell for the i7 meme
i5 3570 here
been laughing for years
>>
>>159873879
It's the only thing I can think of.

I mean, your CPU SHOULD be loads better than mine. But I'm running the game on mostly high settings with a i7-3820 3.60GHz with less ram and the same video card.
>>
File: stim draw request censored.png (3MB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
stim draw request censored.png
3MB, 3000x2400px
>>159871413
>>159871481
She doesn't need ascension; she only needs draw threads.
>>
>>159874149
Low profile is the only perk worth taking in the second slot. It delays the rodeo message significantly to the point where you can snag a battery and escape without dying to smoke.
>>
>>159874225
>>159874516
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

But wait, why is it that when I rodeo an enemy titan, the animation for pulling out the battery seems slower sometimes? This seems to happens especially when I'm wounded.

Maybe it's just me.
>>
>tfw want to play a light chassis titan but they both suck
>>
File: 1477921387792.png (209KB, 584x604px) Image search: [Google]
1477921387792.png
209KB, 584x604px
>>159874338
Even the ingame statistics are saying that my CPU usage is around 8%. What the fucking fuck, seriously? Everybody are saying that they are running this shit silky smooth.

Works on my computer :-) etc
>>
Does low profile stop the clanking noise from pilots boarding your titan from happening too, or is it just the delay of the Titan warning you?
>>
File: apu tuijjottus.png (193KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu tuijjottus.png
193KB, 657x527px
>>159875061
Wut
>>
>>159875061
Stops the clanking noise as well.
>>
>>159875045
Try unparking your CPU. Google it. Was a big issue with BF4 a while back, might help here too.
>>
>>159874696
It's probably just your perception. You're in danger of dying, so the thing putting you in danger seems to take longer.
>>
>>159874769
Northstar with turbo boost is fun. If you ignore the fact that Tone can match your poking range, that is. The railgun's pretty good for sniping pilots too.

Anyways, the extra boost helps you get out of sticky situations while piercing shot is good for groups of enemy titans/mobs. I just like running the enhanced cluster missile even though it doesnt seem to do much.

Ronin with nulcear ejection and thunderstorm for Kamikaze Pilot mode. The extra arc wave charge helps to slow enemy titans from escaping too quickly.

>>159875061
Yeah it gets rid of the clanking and jump jet trails, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>159875324
>The railgun's pretty good for sniping pilots too.
I just wish it was hitscan, it is a railgun for fucks sake

his core ability sucks too
>>
File: 1478015345814.jpg (32KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
1478015345814.jpg
32KB, 528x404px
>>159875209
No parked cores here. I just don't fucking understand this shit.
>>
I hear Tone's getting a buff to his main gun
Is this nightmare reality true?
>>
>>159875848
>I hear Tone's getting a buff to his main gun
what the fuck for?
>>
>>159875898
From the looks of it it's the splash damage and fire rate
>>
>>159874149
Tone was already nerfed in accuarcy and Salvo damage, and can be killed by Legion in a mag and a half even with Reinforced Particle Wall up, don't get how people can't understand this.
>>
>>159875975
jesus christ. as if it wasn't already the pilot-killing king of the game
>>
How dead is this on PC, be honest.
>>
>>159876101
dude it's like super dead lol
>>>/v/
please go, we don't want you here
>>
>>159876101
never have any problems finding attrition games (which is all I play)
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>159876290
>Attrition
>Not playing Mixtape
>>
What's everyone's Melee key set to? I feel like I should move mine off F and onto one of my mouse's side buttons, especially if I decide to start playing Ronin.
>>
File: 1420493401106.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1420493401106.gif
1MB, 316x195px
What's the best secondary weapon to pair with shotguns and SMGs? I find myself really wanting for more range. They really need to make something similar to a sniper rifle as a secondary.
>In b4 Archer
Really just concerned with pilots.

Side note, what's the best LMG? Spitefire, L-Star, or Devotion?
>>
>>159863297
I love northstar except Tone is literally the best titan at every range so 1 on 1 against a Tone even at extreme distances is a no go. You just can't win with against Tone.
I finally gave in to the cancer and started using Tone myself and I have been on top of the leaderboard every single match, I win many 2v1 titan fights and I can pick off pilots without even trying at every range. Its ridiculous.
>>
>>159876692
The best secondary for use at a range is the semi-auto .45 or the revolver. They're both really good.

Devotion.
>>
>>159876692
S M A R T P I S T O L
>>
BATTLEFIELD 1 OR TITANFALL 2?
>>
>>159877249
Is Smart Pistol actually any good? You only get it once per meter and I assume it can't go through fucking walls and has a limited range. You also don't start a match with it ready.

>>159876815
Thank you, this is helpful.
>>
>>159876482
>>Not playing Mixtape
Mixtape more like deadtape

xD!
>>
File: 1427247603364.gif (2MB, 330x154px) Image search: [Google]
1427247603364.gif
2MB, 330x154px
>>159877343
depends
do you want to be progressive or do you want to go fast
>>
>>159877249
Never actually tried Smart Pistol. Is it worth it?
>>
File: FreeShrugs.jpg (74KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
FreeShrugs.jpg
74KB, 600x856px
>>159877343
>Go to a thread devoted to Titanfall 2 discussion
>Asking which game to get

It's like going to a political rally and asking who to vote for.

Do you want to go fast, live, die, repeat, and throw in a couple fuckhuge stompy robots? Titanfall 2.

You want big maps, squads that sometimes work together, some options for playing support characters, and to die constantly to sniperpussies? BF1.
>>
>>159877649
it pisses people off at the very least
especially when you sneak up behind some unsuspecting cod kiddie and take your sweet time after the lock on
>>
>>159877750
How does it work? You hit Boost and you pull it out and just fire one shot at any nearby viable targets?
>>
>>159876692
Charge rifle is a hitscan sniper. SMGs don't need a sidearm; they have no deficiencies.

Devotion is the best LMG. Spitfire is garbage, L-STAR is more of an SMG than an LMG.
>>
>>159877939
the pistol replaces your secondary weapon, and you have two full clips to use.
>>
>>159876101
dead as shit, no one plays
>>
>>159877939
it's got 12 shots, replaces your secondary
>>
>>159878081
>>159878104
But it's only active when your boost is right?

If you die before using all the ammo, do you keep it?
>>
>>159878142
nope, you lose it
>>
>>159878438
So it's shit?
>>
>>159870470
After the sleeper hit of the first game, which lead to more awareness and easier advertising of this one, I'd give it 5-6 weeks.
>>
>>159878783
>easier advertising
I've seen exactly two commercials.
>>
>>159878562
it's good, just don't die
>>
>>159876482
>8 tones instead of 6 tones on enemy team
no thanks
>>
>>159878989
How good is the range on the thing? If I pull the trigger randomly outside will I just get kills if people aren't behind walls?
>>
>>159879067
Maybe if you got good you could contribute instead of hoping for more players to carry your ass.
>>
>>159879192
What are you smoking? Gimme some of that.
>>
>>159879251
Bitch I'm high on fast.
>>
File: 1405751627397.png (208KB, 386x328px) Image search: [Google]
1405751627397.png
208KB, 386x328px
>>159879376
mmhmmm
>>
>>159879076
you have to wait for lock-ons, the hud will indicate them. the grunts need one, players need three. can't remember how many for spectres/stalkers.
>>
File: 1474798749750.gif (146KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474798749750.gif
146KB, 600x600px
>>159870971
Bumping this request
>>
File: bueno.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
>>159853270
>>159853632
I'm having spinfusor flashbacks.
>>
>>159879534
So not only does it expire when I die, but I have to wait for a fucking lock-on while I get shot in the head? I thought you said this thing was good, what's so good about it?
>>
Has anyone been able to get titanfall 2 on sale for pc at target by asking if they will discount it?
>>
Stim soldier kit is too OP. you can't kill them unless stim is off CD. and their tiny thin robot model is an unfair advantage as well.
>>
>>159875976
The wall still lasts too long. Even if you fire at it with legion.
>>
>>159879932
you only need people to be inside around the quater center of your screen. Meaning you can lock onto, and kill, several people at once.

Did you never play the first Titanfall? or the fucking single player?
>>
>>159858610
I've only noticed a bad spawn five times in eleven hours of multiplayer. Most of those were attrition, which I haven't played much, however. Still significantly better than Battlefield or CoD spawns though.
>>
>>159880637
>play against a female stim bot
>aim for those thicc hips
unf
>>
>>159879932
It is. You just have to parkour like a madman while it locks on. Most people can't handle that.
It's also good for teaching you to go fast.
>>
>watch some original titanfall gameplay
>I'd forgotten about the first person embarking

oh man, that was so ace.
I hope Respawn brings it back, maybe make it a toggle option. I'm sure some people like the third person ones but for me, the more in first person the game is the better.
>>
>>159878945
>My experience is everyone's experience
>>
>>159880637
stim is heavily nerfed in tf2
>>
>>159881089
>Did you never play the first Titanfall? or the fucking single player?
No, and I've literally had this game for like four days.
>you only need people to be inside around the quater center of your screen. Meaning you can lock onto, and kill, several people at once.
I don't know what game you're playing, but I never have multiple mother fuckers on screen at one time. Let alone long enough that a weapon with incredibly short range has time to lock on before they fucking shoot me. Am I missing something here? Can it lock on and fire at enemies behind walls or something? Can it lock on from the other side of the map?

>>159881318
Wouldn't it be easier to just shoot them if I can see them? What's the perk here?
>>
>>159881942
play the fucking single player, you literally get the smart pistol in it and you can see how it works.

Right now you'd saying something is shit after having zero experience with it at all. At least try something before you make a completely uninformed opinion about it.
>>
>>159881942
I'll lay it out for you because you don't seem to want to put the effort in to just watch a video about it:
It has a cut off range where it won't lock onto people. Once they're inside the range, and you're facing them, you'll start to lock onto them. A.I are quicker to lock onto than players, but once it's locked on, it's one-shot-one-kill.
No, it won't lock on through walls, you need LoS. It can lock onto multiple targets at once, up to a limit of like 5 or 6 targets, I can't remember off the top of my head.

It basically takes off the pressure of actually aiming while you're in a firefight, allowing you to focus on going fast and being a hard target to hit.
>>
File: BRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT.webm (3MB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
BRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT.webm
3MB, 654x480px
who needs a smart pistol when you have smart core
>>
>>159881942
>incredibly short range
It's good almost to mid-range. The lock on takes slightly longer in that case.

>Wouldn't it be easier to just shoot them if I can see them? What's the perk here?
You only have to concentrate on movement and tracking. No almost no aiming required. It's literally easy mode.
>>
File: a184e8623b0fd391580570ca24ca40f6.jpg (102KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
a184e8623b0fd391580570ca24ca40f6.jpg
102KB, 1000x1412px
Fuck Tone. Nerf the piece of shit into the ground.
>>
>>159881942
>Wouldn't it be easier to just shoot them if I can see them? What's the perk here?

the smart pistol takes about a second to get three lock ons on a pilot (a little less than half the time it took in the original game), so if you can keep them in the middle sixth of your screen for one second you kill them. It can also lock onto things like grenades as well. The lock on feature has a fairly long range

It makes for a very quick room clearer since it will lock onto grunts and spectres very quickly, and kill them in as few shots as possible. It also means that you can wall jump and shit all around people and have an easier time killing people.
>>
>>159852928
I want to snuggle up to Scorch's extra large fuel tanks!
>>
>>159882572

she better not be completely clean shaven
>>
>>159882695
how much body hair do you think someone who wades through fire and thermite can have on them?
>>
>>159882940

She still has her regular hair
>>
File: 040___7mcLqbu.jpg (341KB, 1210x1700px) Image search: [Google]
040___7mcLqbu.jpg
341KB, 1210x1700px
>>159882338
Fuck it up and then fuck it down! Tone is a piece of shit~
>>
>>159883020
Anon, her hair is fire.
>>
>>159883506
No anon, mixtape is fire.
>>
>>159883506

Even better then.
>>
File: 20161110_111757.jpg (316KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161110_111757.jpg
316KB, 2048x1152px
Ya boi here with another mtn jew code. First come first serve. Also I put the code upside down for a reason.
>>
>>159883805
already taken, that as fast
>>
>>159883805
Feels bad man didn't get it
I hate both dew and doritos
>>
>>159883976
you and I both.
I just want that execution
>>
>>159870708
Charge Hack actually increases DPS against titans? Thought the entire trade-off was ease of use for less DPS and burst.
>>
>>159860210
You are completely invincible once you are phase shifted. Due to ping it's possible to be killed in the split second that you disappear however. When you actually activate the ability though it takes a little under 1/2 a second for you to disappear, it doesn't happen the exact moment you press the button.
>>
File: God-of-War-Ares.jpg (25KB, 570x252px) Image search: [Google]
God-of-War-Ares.jpg
25KB, 570x252px
>>159882572
>>159882695
>>159882940
>>159883020
>>159883506
>Scorchfu hair isnt made of fire
have you guys played literally zero video games?
>>
>>159884143
the damage increase from the full charge isn't enough to outweigh the dps of charge hack.

Charging up is better for single hits, charge hack is better for sustained damage, the trade off being, obviously, that you're easier to find, see, and kill.
>>
>>159884261
>>159883506

Does the carpet match the drapes in that case?
>>
>>159884346
she'sa bit of a firecrotch.
>>
>>159884346
>literal fire crotch
wew lad
>>
>>159883805
What reason is that?
>>
>>159885518
To slow down people by a couple seconds so others have a chance.
>>
Got sent this code. Anyone want it?

>This is a one time use ticket to the in game Coliseum Mode in TitanFall 2. Redeem at www.dewanddoritos.com: NLPPPZNTPK
>>
Would you fuck a titan?
>>
Not sure what I want to go with any more. I've been using grapple and EVA to go fast but it feels like people are just sniping me from afar most of the time now.
>>
>>159887848
Depends. Do they have puffy vulvas?
>>
>>159887913
Possibly.
>>
File: 1478568226906.jpg (396KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478568226906.jpg
396KB, 750x1000px
>>159887848
>>159887913
Well...
>>
REMOVE TONE
FUCK YOU RESPAWN
>>
How much faster does the noshield titan fall? It seems kind of pointless. I mean I know 4 seconds can be a long time when going fast, but I don't think I've ever died while waiting for a titan. Even if I did, it seems like it wouldn't make a difference if the titan was instantaneous or not.
>>
damn why is flight core so shit. It doesn't do anywhere near the damage of salvo core in twice the time and exposes you to the entire team
>>
>>159888419
it doesn't even make sense for a railgun either. instant full charge railgun shots would be better and make infinitely more sense.
>>
File: DasBoot.gif (3MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
DasBoot.gif
3MB, 350x280px
>>159888292
>tfw Tone main and seeing Tone tears

Feels good. Almost as good as all the tears I got for using the thermal scope in Battlefield 3 pre-nerf.
>>
By the way, i've seen people suggest comboing a threat scope with electric smoke. I can say it appears that, annoyingly, smoke actually blocks the threat scope anyway.
>>
Do you guys use gunrunner on the EPG?
>>
>>159888550
xD epic my man
>>
>>159888550
hah I remember that garbage. BF3 had so many awful mechanics it kind of ruined BF for me. scope glint, sun glare, suppression, the unlock system, etc. and everyone just wanted to play 64 player metro all day to farm. what a shit game.
>>
File: 1449892444952.gif (2MB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
1449892444952.gif
2MB, 400x535px
>>159889118
Stay mad.
>>
>>159871481
my god
>>
File: 1400791241921.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400791241921.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>Report on hydrocarbon prospectivity of the Weald basin in tomorrow
>Cant stop playing
>>
>All these Tone shitters that think they're invincible with their wall
>they never fucking look behind them
>until they're surrounded by fire

Who /sneakyscorch/ here?
>>
>>159889702
I know that feel
>150 word essay due tomorrow morning or I'm not getting my gold star
>>
>tfw I wish your avatar would actually look around the dropship when you do so you could give the 'whats up' nod to your team mates before dropping into battle
>tfw no thumbs up emote even though there was some thumbs up in the campaign
>>
>>159889375
simbly epic
>>
>>159889724
>Tones hate him!
>Click here to find out why with this one simple trick!

As a Tone, I can confirm that a sneaky Scorch scares the missiles out of me.
>>
File: 1419121603018.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1419121603018.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>159889929
You make a compelling argument but you'll still have to remain angry.
>>
File: ionfu.png (1MB, 1010x1605px) Image search: [Google]
ionfu.png
1MB, 1010x1605px
>>159887913
I make love with my wife Ion every day
>>
File: 1466014893961.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1466014893961.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>159889724
>sneak up behind tone
>right next to him
>considering my options
>decide to activate scorch core
>it does nothing because there is a small piece of dust in the way
>>
>>159890293
hahah man you're insane
>>
>>159890609
>not dropping two gas cans, lighting them with firewall, and then flame coring him

people that don't notice SneakyScorch deserve nothing less.
>>
>>159890293
this webm makes me physically ill
>>
>>159890876
It shouldn't. Are you running a fever? Is your balance wonky? Might be an inner ear infection. You should go to the doctor to check on it.
>>
>>159891290
>ugly faces
>bad dance moves
>nasty cow tits
>whore outfits
>fur shit
>>
>>159867282
>wake up, time for titanfall
>8pm finally time to play
why does this happen to me everyday? i always plan to play for at least 4 hours but i always keep putting it off. it feels like its impossible to play until i check new threads, my mail, etc
>>
>>159891826
Just play
>>
>try scorch
>actually do pretty well against other titans with my gas and flame shield
>can't do anything against pilots unless they're bad
I'm sorry but I'm going back to northstar
>>
>>159892152
once you get the hang of the speed of your thermite and it's arc, you'll be bullseyeing pilots like you were using Ion's lasershot.
>>
Is there any content that can only be obtained with dew and doritios?
>>
>>159892292

pretty cool ion skins

pretty cool execution

can get ronin early for some reason but it sucks

It also the only way to get double XP
>>
>>159892292
yes, ion's skin and the "in your face" execution.
>>
>>159892232
i refuse
>>
>>159892385
And there's no other way to unlock those skins and animations except with the codes? Will I likely have to buy multiple bottles before I get one?
>>
i accidentally unbound "1" and i cant seem to rebind it to switch to primary weapon again. could someone please go into their settings.cfg file and copy the "bind "1" "weaponselect.." line?
located at C:\Users\user\Documents\Respawn\Titanfall2\local
by default.
or is this a way to do this ingame?
>>
>>159892506

Not really its not that hard

If your a burger id suggest speedway gas stations they sell the moutain dew bottles with the codes 2 for 1

the 3 flavors that have the codes are these 2 gamer fuel ones and regular dew

id suggest the yellow gamer fuel one since its actually really good
>>
so how do I get the b-dubs skin for ion without actually going to b-dubs?
>>
>>159892506
Doesn't seem like it, at least for the time being. I'm sure they'll have alternate ways to get the execution, but the Ion skin is most likely locked to this promotion.

It took me four codes to unlock the skin, but that's anecdotal.

>>159892629
The red one isn't too bad. Though you just know you're going to get diabetus if you haven't already while drinking it.
>>
>>159888402
It's good for squishing people with your titanfal
>>
>>159892523
Does clicking the Default Settings not work?
>>
>>159892629
the dlc can be found in the single bottles, I don't need to buy a case, right?
>>
>>159892839
I tried the red stuff and it made my teeth physically hurt.

It's pretty good mixed with vodka tho. Just don't drink and go fast.
>>
File: 1470077540293.gif (2MB, 425x247px) Image search: [Google]
1470077540293.gif
2MB, 425x247px
>tfw it's taking everything I got to not reflexively aim down the sights with SMGs
>>
>>159893206
>tfw played a lot of planetside 2 and the majority of my time was spent cloaked or hip firing down shitters with my smg
>>
>tfw no titanfall 2 skin codes
>>
>>159893060

Single bottles yes

Cases that are bought from target gets your a target camo though
>>
>>159893156
>it made my teeth physically hurt

So.. what makes your teeth hurt emotionally?
>>
>>159893295
Lost Pet Posters
>>
File: 2342y.jpg (88KB, 836x586px) Image search: [Google]
2342y.jpg
88KB, 836x586px
>>159893624
I really hope they find Mittens safe and sound.
>>
>>159893843
>letting your cat outside
there's someone to blame for this and it's probably you
>>
>you can fire salvo in the air and then drop the hammer on someone and kill them instantly

explain how this is fair in the slightest

every core has some risk/reward except for tone who is all reward
>>
>>159894017
>drop the hammer
?
>>
>>159894212
tone can fire his core into the aim without lockons, and then you simply aim your crosshair on where you want them to land. theyll land directly on a titans head and usually 1 shot them
>>
>>159894212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
>>
>>159894212
Unleash the thunder. Sodom the Gomorrah. Pulverize the posterior.
>>
>>159894529
I didn't ask for this
>>
>>159894614
Well you're fucking getting it.
>>
I rage less at this game than fucking overwatch

why?
>>
>>159896038
friend i gave up overwatch too because its absolutely infuriating

>every match is do or die e-sports shit
>everybody is super uppity and bitter because of it
>lots of total bullshit out of your control (get killed by a Q, get stunned, etc)
>have to play a way you dont want to to have a chance (coming back to WE HAVE TO WIN ALL THE TIME PLAY TO WIN)

this game in comparison is super casual, respawn doesnt give a fuck and its just how i like it.
>>
>>159896038
>Less teamwork required to do well and carry a team
>Can't visibly tell when teammates are being retarded as easy as seeing someone pick Hanzo
>Not retarded gamemodes that force you to rush to your death
>The parkour is fun, makes you have fun even if you are losing
>Have a few minutes as an unkillable machine unless you get ganked by other titans

There's more reasons but that's all im coming up with right now.
>>
File: 523.jpg (44KB, 456x440px) Image search: [Google]
523.jpg
44KB, 456x440px
>its another match with 7+ tones episode
>>
I got 4 of those Bdubs Ion nose art codes anyone wants one
>>
>>159896542
B-b-but Respawned rebalanced guys. They just didn't give us the numbers cause they didn't want use to be colored.
>>
>>159896669
[email protected] please
>>
>>159896669
I do if you don't mind, she's my titan-fu
[email protected]
>>
File: 1465755102765.png (407KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465755102765.png
407KB, 566x800px
When does the Mountain Dew 2XP thing end? I dont have TF2 yet but I have 5 codes saved.
>>
>>159875564
Update drivers
Go call NVidia about it.
Could be a virus or your GPU breaking or something stupid. Stutters on any other games?
Try updating Origin too, just to be sure
>>
>>159896038

Because Overwatch has so much bullshit piled on top of even more shit

>slow movement
>poor maps
>esports
>poor balance choices for "meta"

Im baffled as to how its so popular Dirty Bomb was a better team based FPS
>>
>>159897305
im wondering also, ive got 100+ saved up. so far ive only been using them during happy hour once a day
>>
>>159897385
>>159897305
actually i just checked the code redemption page, it says this:
SINGLE-USE CODE EXPIRES DECEMBER 26, 2016 AT 11:59 EST. INTERNET CONNECTION AND TITANFALL 2 ON APPLICABLE PLATFORM (SOLD SEPARATELY) REQUIRED. CONTENT MAY ONLY BE ENTITLED/DOWNLOADED ONCE PER PLATFORM; EA ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO ACCESS CONTENT ON PC. MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT.
>>
when your headshot gets denied :^(
>>
So I know how to bunny/slide hop now, besides practicing that anything else I should know?
>>
>>159896669
[email protected] please and thank you
>>
>>159893206
tfw anon plays infiltrator without bolt action
>>
>>159897492
Sweet, guess I can wait till black friday to grab a copy.
>>
>>159896669
drop your load here senpai-chan!
[email protected]
>>
>>159897492
>>159897735
i wonder if this applies to the 1v1 tickets too or just the double xp? i got a bunch of the 1v1 tickets as well
>>
>>159896038
You can't take it seriously since it didn't attract critical dedicated mass to be competitive...

You aren't giving your best so it doesn't matter if you fail
>>
>>159865068
It's your panic button. As soon as you take damage from an unknown location, phase out to regain your bearings. If a 1v1 or 2v1 isn't going so well, phase out, or even twice if you have it fully charged up. Then when you level a weapon to replenish Phase from pilot kills, you really become invincible.
>>
>>159897939
It says single-use codes so I'd imagine it covers all codes you can get.
>>
>>159897569
aww thats sad but you had it coming
>>
>>159898252
shit, better get to using them, i seriously have like 170 or something
>>
>>159898346
how did you get all of them?
>>
>>159898526
from that german website someone posted several days ago, they were giving out 5k keys. there was an exploit where you could use the same email to get more keys. i managed to get around 180 before they ran out
>>
Bought BF1 and Titanfall 2 today, only was gonna keep one.

BF1 was kinda meh so I returned that and got TF2 and will most likely keep it. Plus I love how it seems like a lot of DLC will be free, they really should go the R6 Siege route.

Hope the optimization is good. Is it?
>>
>>159897569
>accidentally combed by stray beam from an unrelated fight a mile away
that's depressing
>>
>>159896783
>>159897608
>>159897909
>>159896826
Just sent them out.
>>
>>159898790
Can I get a few? I just bought the game and its installing.

[email protected]
>>
>>159898727
>like a lot of DLC will be free
All of it is going to be free, unless you're taking about the exclusive bf1/dewdorito shit.
>Hope the optimization is good. Is it?
I'd say so
i've got an old cpu and a 960, can get 70~80 fps on medium settings
>>
>>159898727
Contrary to the people who complained that no PC beta would make the port terrible, TF2's optimization is pretty superb
>>
>>159898790
Well the one you sent to [email protected] is lost forever
I'd ask for it again but don't really want to keep refreshing a throw away email for 30+ minutes again
>>
>>159898790
thank you anon, i appreciate it
>>
File: 1478629113135.jpg (2MB, 572x5237px) Image search: [Google]
1478629113135.jpg
2MB, 572x5237px
Anyone got some reference pics for Pulse (Female)? I don't have the game yet but I want to draw something going fast.
>>
>>159898891
It should be of note that all of the multiplayer stuff will be free.

But for weapons/titans/executions/tacticals they could package it with some kind of paid dlc that will unlock it right away, rather than having to buy it in game with credits or unlock it normally.
>>
>>159899195
yeah that's what siege does and everyone is perfectly fine with it
>>
>>159899273
I would hope that the DLC would have something else along with it, like a mini campaign or something.
>>
>>159898790
Thanks man. Really appreciate it.
>>
File: mp_lobby0000.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0000.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>>159899179
>>
File: mp_lobby0008.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0008.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>159899179
Here you have
>>
>>159899082
Do what now? I can resend it if need be
>>
>>159899875
not him but I'll take it
[email protected]
>>
>>159898790
hey man it seems my throwaway didn't receive your code :(( (the downtown93 one). plz resend me to this mail i love u long time!!<3 [email protected]
>>
>>159900118
Just resent it.
>>
>>159900014
Sent
>>
Anyone want to play some mixtape?
>>
>>159900407
thanks anon
>>
>>159900730
im down you on NA
>>
File: 183.png (212KB, 595x631px) Image search: [Google]
183.png
212KB, 595x631px
>notice I'm playing with a fast guy
>[tfg] at top of scoreboard every time
>>
>>159900830
Yeah.

Any NA bitches that want to play some mixtape get in game.
>>
What resolution/framerate is TF2 at on xbone?
>>
>>159901027
tfw new but down Ready to be carried, senpai
>>
So what's the best gunrunning weapon?
>>
Tone players are a fucking cancer
>>
>>159899695
>>159899867
Thanks mate.
>>
File: 1477957350966.png (572KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477957350966.png
572KB, 732x1000px
Is there a difference in the hit box of male and female characters? Female pilots all have a smaller footprint than males
>>
File: 1451261437214.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1451261437214.png
20KB, 235x235px
>another fast guy in the game with you
>they are on the other team
>you both get top of the scoreboard
>>
>>159901247
I use females regardless of hitbox just for visibility concerns
>>
>Reddit complaining about maphack
>Defends Legion and Tone
>>
>>159901368
>play against [tfg] player
we did it reddit!
>>
>>159901027
you in tfg?
>>
>>159901247
No way to know for sure yet until models can be decompiled. They do, at the least, seem to use the same animation sets now.
>>
>>159901426
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>159901853
Yeah
>>
why is our happy hour at 7 am
who thought this was a good idea
>>
>>159900830
>>159901027
what platform you goofballs
>>
File: 1473101676557.jpg (17KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473101676557.jpg
17KB, 340x450px
>>159902076
its NA so probably xbox
>>
How the fuck is there no Titanfall SFM yet?
>>
>>159902324
Because "artists" have to make another Tomb Raider/Mass Effect/Overwatch animation for the millionth time.
>>
>>159902324

the models use a different proprietary renderer, iirc, and TF1 to SFM model ports took months to come out.
>>
I hate that grapple-chan looks like she's just showing up to a soccer match with the shin guards and canvas clothes. Hollow-chan has the best armor in the game but is is nearly useless.
>>
>>159902324
models haven't been decompiled yet, they're in a new format

>>159902773
...no, titanfall 1 used the normal source format of models, they were usable right away
>>
>>159902859
Grapple came with practical gear and a good attitude whereas Holo is all looks but no substance just like her holograms.
>>
>>159902981

Oh.

Why were there no tf1 sfm animation, then? Usually any new game gets tons of animations, even before release if there's a beta, which there was.
>>
>>159903174
Because nobody cared enough to make any, obviously.
>>
>>159903174
Because Titanfall isn't popular.
>>
>>159902225
pc
>>
>>159903083
I want to cuddle with grapple
>>
File: mp_lobby0002.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_lobby0002.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
post your /fast/ loadouts
>>
time to punch everything to death
>>
>>159899195
>>159899195
Fucking perfect if thats true, R6 Siege does it and its very fair.

Big reason why Siege has increased its playerbase by nearly 40% since release.
>>
>>159905618
>Big reason why Siege has increased its playerbase by nearly 40% since release.
not to mention how consistent it is
>>
File: 655164456461541.jpg (55KB, 889x557px) Image search: [Google]
655164456461541.jpg
55KB, 889x557px
>>159905618
>>159905669

Plus both Siege and Titanfall are actually good games with good gameplay

People gotta chill and stop worrying about muh dead games besides this gabe launched WAY better than how Siege did
>>
>>159905759
Im not worried, matches need a small playerbase, it is a good game, and its something that can and should get a big boost on its first sale.

They really should do a free weekend desu like December a week before Xmas.
>>
File: pretty in pink.jpg (619KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pretty in pink.jpg
619KB, 1920x1080px
>>159904441
I usually use something like this, though recently I've really been liking the Volt.
I also change out the secondary based on whatever. I figured I'd give the shotgun pistol a try.
>>
File: 2016_11_09_20_37_58-clp.webm (2MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
2016_11_09_20_37_58-clp.webm
2MB, 720x405px
Epg is pretty fun
>>
>>159906274
>Wallhang
Why would you ever use that?
>>
>>159906881
I don't want hover and I don't see a reason for kill reports and I'm level 35
>>
>>159906954
Use your money and buy low profile, it is extremely useful
>>
>>159907103
>buying things before you regen
>>
>>159907131
You get to keep everything you buy even if you regen
>>
>>159904441
>>159906274

not fast enough
>>
>>159907173
but why would I buy something I'll get for free.
>>
File: 1476783264467.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
1476783264467.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
>>159907468
you can get everything for free eventually so do you just never use the credits for anything?
>>
>>159907468
Because when you regen and havent purchased it, you lose it.

You unlock Low profile so late in progression, assuming you regen a bunch, you will not have it more than you have it.
Low profile is the kind of thing that I keep on 100% of the time.
>>
>>159902324
Because they're preparing for Sombra instead.
>>
>>159907468
>I'm not going to buy it cause I'll lose it after regen
>No you won't
>Why would I buy it when I can get it for free and immediately lose it after I regen
You can uninstall the game for free too
>>
Anyone have some Mnt Dew codes?

Id suck a cock for ya

[email protected]
>>
>>159908043
I never said I would lose it later, why are you making things up?

>>159907804
>>159907712
I save my credits, and when I regen, I'll buy the stuff I know I want.
Is it really that hard to figure out?
>>
>>159908194

>Is it really that hard to figure out?

you might legitimately have autism, other people can't know what you're thinking until you tell them

anyway, good idea though. I do the same thing, last time I didn't have enough saved for a different faction and I had to listen to that fucking annoying whore
>>
>>159908194
Youre missing out now in the meantime. Enjoy being a giant glowing red target, and informing enemies when you rodeo them
>>
>>159908343
it has literally been the most said advice in these threads. you might be retarded, anon.
>>
File: 1478244471658.png (371KB, 607x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478244471658.png
371KB, 607x400px
>>159908492

ok buddy whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
I'm pretty new to the game so can someone explain this Regen thing? I keep seeing it in the unlocks.
>>
>>159908842
its like prestige from CoD. you lose all your unlocks minus the stuff you bought with credits. note that you don't lose unlocks on specific guns, they'll still be there when you unlock the gun again.
>>
>>159908562
>being this illiterate
>>
>>159909045
So if I already unlocked something, like say example for my titan just by playing. When I regen it'll be gone until I buy or obtain it again right?
>>
Is there any way to tell which bottles of mountain dew have the Ion skin?
>>
>>159909320
Correct.
The onyl stuff you'll keep are things you've bought, and any upgrades to your weapons, since your weapons keep their levels.
>>
Do you keep your skins after regenerating?
>>
>>159909598
yeah, and you keep everything you unlocked for guns/titans. you just have to purchase/unlock the titan/weapon to regain access
>>
>>159909575
Alright. Thanks for the help.
>>
>its another top of the scoreboard but 200-500 loss episode
feels like 70% of my games are like this
>>
>>159909786
carry gudder
>>
>>159878014
I have never seen anyone using the star
is it that shit or are people just turned off by plasma weapons?
>>
>>159909598
When you regen as a pilot, the only thing you lose is your custom classes, and you need to progress through the pilot progression again.
>>
>>159909786
just played a game with same shit.

top of the board with double the score of the dude below me

lost 250-500.

when your team is all [ADV] you know it's time to carry shitters
>>
>>159909859
can't carry in attrition when all your teammates suicide their titans in
>>
>northstar
>counter to all the op annoying titans like tone and legion
>flight core is useless
>piercing rounds dont pierce shields
>projectile speed ridiculously slow considering its a sniper rifle
>tether trap useless unless doing a nuclear build meme
>flying is basically asking to be killed unless you are using it to get a hidden shot in
Just buff northstar and tone/legion will fall in their respective places
>>
>>159910239
you're just not going fast enough.
>>
>>159910174
[RDDT] you mean
>>
>[tfg] on enemy team
>poops on my team with the EVA
t-thanks
>>
>>159892891
no, i tried. still doesnt work.
>>159892523
anyone, please?
>>
File: 1448155413798.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1448155413798.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>[RDDT]
>>
Trying to decide if I want to get it for 50% off at target for xbone or wait for it to go on sale on PC

How big is the population difference, exactly?
>>
>>159892523
bind "1" "weaponSelectPrimary0"
>>
>>159911189
>considering playing a fast paced shooter with a controller
go buy it on xbone, you'll fit in
>>
>>159911206
thank you anon i appreciate it
>>
File: 1368431483998.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1368431483998.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Everyone is playing mech fights in hardpoints while you cap and amp them
>>
>>159910312

what if they swapped the chassis/armor and made tone the squishy one that goes fast and northstar more tanky?
>>
Going to pick up the game before the weekend to play in my free time, can't decide between Scorch (because fucking flamethrower) and Legion (because fucking minigun). Advice ?
>>
So how about that campaign?
>>
File: 1477912159850.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1477912159850.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>159912074
>Run to point, instantly getting killed by cloaked or a-walled camper sitting in a corner of the point
>Return trip, get killed by same camper, but in different corner this time
>Return again, this time they are camping at the of the hall/ behind a wall/ far from the point waiting for people to deamp it
>Try attacking from entirely different route all together, making sure to nade and use utility and such and getting all corners
>meanwhile everyone is in a mosh pit at B
There is not a lot of maps in this game. I know them all, and I know where every place to camp is, but that doesn't make this shit any less infuriating.
>>
File: cow 2.jpg (144KB, 900x1047px) Image search: [Google]
cow 2.jpg
144KB, 900x1047px
Why is our happy hour 8 AM? Can't we change it to a reasonable time like 6 or 7PM, when people actually play video games? Or is it 8 AM because NEETs don't have anything to do then?
>>
>>159912074
>amping
>not even going slow, but just stopping
Amping was a mistake.
>>
>>159912825
Scorch is bretty bad
Legion is bretty good
>>
>>159912943
Go join a few other networks with different happy hours if you care so much about the 5 extra merits.
>>
>>159910659
Might have been me. Any time.
>>
>>159912074
>we never got moving hardpoints or quidditch
life is pain
>>
File: good job pilot.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
good job pilot.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>159912867
>>
>>159912943
because it was made by an australian
>>
>>159912918
What gear do you use? With Phase, I peek corners quickly in contesting mode to see where the pilot is and draw him out. Grenades too.
>>
File: tumblr_ofpqu3TijG1swzcd1o1_540.png (274KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofpqu3TijG1swzcd1o1_540.png
274KB, 540x338px
>send out a few EPG shots at the start of the game to the usual sniping spots
>FIRST STRIKE
>tfw
>>
>>159913061

>moving hardpoints
>A and C are slow, like as slow as a walking titan
>B point is a set runner speed that wallruns around the map and never stops going fast, but only at 75% speed so you can catch it if you need to, but also stay inside of it if you follow it

We'll never get this, and that makes me sad.

Would completely invalidate the turrets, A-Wall and the cover wall boost, unless the routes were very predicatble.
>>
>>159913202
I am trying to level everything up, and split up my abilities and nades and such as much as possible, so there is no specific loadout that I use. They are also regularly changing to cycle in weapons I haven't leveled in a certain weapon category, or a utility or such that I have not used very often.
>>
>>159912984
exactly, i've played exactly one game of hard point, fuck that shit
>>
>>159870484
I have gtx780 and i get constant 60+ fps on medium
try newest drivers or tweak the graphic options more
>>
>>159913328
I feel like those objectives are a little too fast. The other problem with that is that the objective that requires wallrunning and such will encourage everyone to use very specific routes when capping that point, which then forces the game to balance out who wins or lose engagements when running those routes based on weapons and not on the level of skill with wallrunning.

The objectives should definitely be moving, but slow enough for a heavy titan to follow while strafing. The third objective should just teleport or force players to move out of it by some other means, like putting it in a dangerous place or making it so that when you cap point B, it just teleports and moves to a new part of the map that isn't being occupied by the other points.
>>
wrist aimer trying to switch to arm aiming, having great trouble. what dpi and ingame sensitivity to you guys that move your arm to aim use? im having trouble finding a "sweet spot" i guess. it seems either too fast or too slow. im using a razer deathadder if that matters, an old 2013 version of it
>>
>>159870484
check your nvidia control panel for any settings that may be forcing the game to run stuff you dont want. not sure if you said you are or are not using TSAA, but disable AA if you are using it. also disable that ingame option that tries to stabalize the framerate.
are you on windows 7 or 8? if you are, go into control panel and find "power options". turn on and configure high performance for max cpu usage all the time, and similar for the other settings.
>>
>>159865068
Panic button. Make sure to wallrun and in general move a LOT because people will expect you to pop up close to where you disappeared. You can reload during phase but you don't regain health so be careful
>>
>>159872658
Guess why I don't play colosseum

That's right
>>
File: IMe20ML.png.jpg (27KB, 265x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMe20ML.png.jpg
27KB, 265x393px
>>159913281
Use this to make a better version of your image anaon
>>
>>159872658
what are you doing out of /bfg/
>>
>>159897569
Sorta reminds me when i was about to get backstabbed today, the long backstab animation started and i was like "oh shit" but then some teammate shot him, animation aborted and i got out unharmed. Literally saved my life there
>>
Does anyone else think Ronin is /fun/?
>>
>>159905173
ONE PUUUUUUUNCH
>>
>>159916359
That happened to me too except I was the backstabber.
>>
>>159912943
"We can't stay here, we need to moo! "
" come on, moo, moo! "

I like the cow grunts. I always imagine them running around in silly cow costumes when they scream that
>>
>>159916450
Ronin is fun when you disregard all hope of sustaining the time in your titan and just go kamikaze.
>>
File: ssdf.jpg (91KB, 722x900px) Image search: [Google]
ssdf.jpg
91KB, 722x900px
>>159900917
>play with NieArch guy with [tfg] tag
>he farms all game in attrition
>bait him with reddit jokes, but he doesn't respond
hahaha fag
>>
>>159852928
> SO WHAT IF THE GAME HAS 5181 PLAYERS RIGHT NOW, ANON! YOU CAN FIND GAMES IN ANY MODE!
> CTF 0 Players

Yeah, that's the last time I listen to you, /v/ and other Titanfall dicksuckers.
>>
>>159917161
play mixtape

mixtape is the best playlist anyways
>>
File: 1478652304573.png (2MB, 1447x806px) Image search: [Google]
1478652304573.png
2MB, 1447x806px
>>159905889
>free weekend of TF2
>get to go fast for free before I buy
10/10 would play. Would also pump the population up a shitload since everyone's like "I'll wait on it."
>>
I want to fuck Ash.
>>
>just had a BH match where I 100% literally died to nothing except tones 40mm and rockets
>it was literally 9 players with tones and me with a fucking ion

why the FUCK is this motherfucking piece of shit so fucking good still

IM FUCKING TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK TONE FUCK TONE FUCK TONE FUCK TONE YOU CANT FUCKING ESCAPE THOSE FUCKING TRACKING SHOTS

YOU CANT FUCKING 1V1 HIM WITH ANY OTHER FAGGOTY FUCKING TITAN BECAUSE OF HIS FUCKING SHIELD AND RIDICULOUSLY POWERED ROCKETS AND FAST FIRING 40MM

FUCK YOUR RESPAWN WHY HAVENT THEY NERFED THIS YET

FUCK

TONE
>>
>>159917691
why?
she has narrow skeleton hips and a flatish chest
she's also a robot
>>
>>159917781

stay

mad
>>
File: Ion Boxing.webm (3MB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
Ion Boxing.webm
3MB, 540x302px
>>159905173
>>159916479
Punch you say?
>>
>>159917781
Play 3 boost northstar and dash around corners with full charge
>>
>>159917839
But fembots are my fetish.
>>
>>159917781
its gotta be coming soon. everyone has been complaining about it for a week straight on reddit
>>
>>159853270
Where do these filenames come from?
>>
>>159918281
i use gfycat to convert mp4 to wemb, that's where
>>
>>159854167
It's because their default mode without the auto-titan chip is dumber than their default mode without the chip in TF1, and they don't have regenerating shields.
>>
>>159918050
have fun getting your dick slap chopped in her rotors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs
>>
>>159854425
>Tone main weapon range limit
No, the weapon itself doesn't need a range limit, but the lock-on does.

Also, the Northstar needs to have its Tether Trap completely replaced by an actual defensive ability. That, or Tether Trap just needs a big buff. On top of restricting movement to a small area, it should both reduce movement speed and rate-of fire.
>>
>>159918134
the worst part is that its simply not fun seeing everyone use the same fucking titan

scorch and northstar fucking hardly get used, every fucking match is filled with at least 7 players using tone, its fucking bullshit
>>
>>159854425
Tone shield reduced in size
What if they reduced its height, so that you had to crouch in order to be fully protected?

Make it a little wider to compensate, though.
>>
>>159854425
Death cuts your remaining cooldown for your ability in half and resets cooldown for your grenade.
>>
Can someone explain to me the idea behind Ions energy mechanic?

Like have the devs given any reason to it?
>>
>>159918619
try playing some LTS. i see other titans a lot in lts, strangely though its always on my team. other team is usually tones and legion. very odd
>>
File: 80.jpg (172KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
172KB, 1200x750px
I have yet to see 1 (ONE) post about Slone, best waifu.
>>
>>159918990
whom?
>>
>>159861061
>>hover lets you get onto rooftops
No, but hover should last a LOT longer, be toggle-able, and you should be able to dash while up there.

It'd also be good if you could adjust your altitude, but that'd be hard to do with the controls.
>>
>>159918990
i dont like her for trying to kill BT
>>
>>159918419
That's why you modify her to have a vagina, doofus.
>>
>>159918990
Slone is a whore.
>>
>>159863297
Seriously. Easiest gun to get pilot kills with, while still dealing massive damage to other Titans.
>>
>>159881942
Well you can do that just by aiming down the sights with the thing.
>>
File: 1457268551083.jpg (38KB, 460x510px) Image search: [Google]
1457268551083.jpg
38KB, 460x510px
>>159919019
Tsundere who's just jealous of you.

>>159919067
She just doesn't know how to express her feelings.

>>159919197
SLONE
IS PURE.

Clearly, Ashfags had their hands caught in her cold, robotic vagina and just want to express hate instead of talking about their feelings. Can't you see how like Slone you are?
>>
What's up with all the literal redditors? Seems like every match I'm up against 2-4 [RDDT] players
>>
>>159919651
titanfall has a large reddit following. it got even larger with the release of tf2.
>>
>>159919426
Slone has without a doubt fucked Blisk.

Not to mention how many Militia members she probably rapes.
>>
I bet Barker himself and his ACEs shitpost all over frontier image boards and just drink all day
>>
>>159919984
They're my favorite. His presence makes me feel as if my team is just full of drunkards who still pull off victories one after another, rather than just a bunch of mercs.
>>
>tfw use tone only because it's the easiest to kill pilots with
When they give northstar hitscan on the fucking railgun I'll switch
Everytime I try to play as other mech the pilots are pests that annoy, but not with tone
with tone i shoot and kill them
>>
>go to the gas station
>buy 2 bottles of dew
>one code is the ion camo, the other the execution
feels good
>>
>>159920159
reeee
>>
File: 2323.jpg (36KB, 496x276px) Image search: [Google]
2323.jpg
36KB, 496x276px
>tfw got buffalo wild wings ion skin
>>
>>159919984

>ACE posting on IMC image boards
>Barker probally even shit posts on Militia networks
>most of his ACEs arent even qualified pilots half the time
>>
>>159920086
That's the problem with tone. With other titans you actually have to aim, lead targets and all that. With tone you just point roughly in he same direction and pop. Pilot's dead.
Other titans don't need a buff, tone just needs to be nerfed to shit so pilots have a chance during titan phase.
>>
With Northstar do I want direct hits with the cluster missiles or to hit around their feet?
>>
>>159920159
>got both for free when that german sight was giving out thousands of codes
>>
>>159920221
I may buy more and dump them here. Keep on the look out.
>>
>>159920338
Idk man I'm fine with aiming, but low tick rate fucks north star against pilots who pop in and out of cover using an instant burst
>>
>>159919426
>pic
>bradford's first attempt at a counter-terror attack against the ADVENT coalation after the introduction of the Viper species
>>
>>159920250
What does that look like? Does your titan turn into a giant buffalo wing or something?
>>
>>159920360
You want to
1) aim for their escape route if they are on low health to deal a little damage on the way out

2) aim for their path to you if you are in over your head and about to retreat

3) aim for a direct hit if they haven't seen you and are mostly stationary
>>
File: 1454010477874.gif (1MB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1454010477874.gif
1MB, 282x263px
>>159920643
Gotta demoralize the aliens before you kill them and steal their wives.

See you guys in hell with my 72 snake virgins.
>>
File: wingedFury.jpg (288KB, 1224x836px) Image search: [Google]
wingedFury.jpg
288KB, 1224x836px
>>159920731
its this

i got it from a nice man on a forum i go to
>>
File: Ion_buffalo.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ion_buffalo.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159920731
>>
File: 52465454545147.png (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
52465454545147.png
439KB, 640x360px
>>159920643
>>159920909
>>
File: Ion_Dew.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ion_Dew.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159920250
DEW looks better
>>
>>159921028
>not having both
>>
>>159921028
you know you can force normal borderless window mode right?
>>
hey /tfg/, whats your opinion on roger craig smith?
>>
>>159921772
who
>>
>>159921772
don't know who he is, but his name doesn't sound very fast
>>
>>159921912
>his name doesn't sound very fast
anon.........
>>
>>159921892
>>159921912
Voice actor of the protag in campaign.

Also voiced crane from dying light and ezio from ac2
>>
PSA: you can still hack spectres in TF2, even hacks other spectres in close range like tf1. default key on pc is E
>>
>>159922019
>not judging people by their speed
>not judging people's speed by their names
its like you're not even a pilot
>>
>>159922093
>not knowing the voice of sonic the hedgehog
turn in your gamer card, soldier
>>
>>159922078
Uhhh. Cooper was voice by Matt Mercer.
>>
>>159922078
The protag was Matt Mercer you faggot.
>>
>>159922084
Doesn't work in Bounty Hunt it seems
>>
File: 41461518919414.jpg (62KB, 800x817px) Image search: [Google]
41461518919414.jpg
62KB, 800x817px
>>159922178
>>159922215

Its High titanfall?
>>
File: e99.gif (2MB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
e99.gif
2MB, 350x193px
>>159922168
GONNA HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST, MILITIA SCUM
>>
>>159922297
Yes, that guy.
>>
>>159922215
Huh, I knew Cooper sounded a lot like Troy Baker.
>>
File: 4G6L4su.jpg (87KB, 336x422px) Image search: [Google]
4G6L4su.jpg
87KB, 336x422px
Is there a way to make it so that mouse wheel up switches to primary while mouse wheel down switches to secondary? This was my preferred way for multiple games and a bit saddened I can't for TF2.
>>
>>159922441
Go into your .cfg and find the bit that binds 1 and 2 to primary and secondary.
Then change that to mousewheel up and down.
>>
File: 1397143218794.png (112KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1397143218794.png
112KB, 500x632px
>no more independent Titan voices
>Smart Pistol is now a fuckin powerup instead of the only way someone like me with serious hand-eye issues can still be useful on the battlefield

Honestly don't know how to feel right now.
>>
>>159922441
I have absolutely no idea why they're not in the keyconfig menu, but yes, definitely.
If you go to Documents/Respawn/Titanfall2/local/settings.cfg and replace

bind "1" "weaponSelectPrimary0"
bind "2" "weaponSelectPrimary1"

with

bind "mwheelup" "weaponSelectPrimary0"
bind "mwheeldown" "weaponSelectPrimary1"

and then set the file to read only, you'll be just fine.
>>
>>159918583
Tone can fucking snipe people from halfway across the map, of course it needs a range falloff.
>>
>try playing Northstar
>Ion better at sniping
>Legion can outdamage you at range
>Legion and Tone can both stop you with shields
>can only stop Ronin if you tether him
>>
>>159922638

play scorch, you'll probably be able to take out a player or two a round, maybe even a titan.

Just leave it on autopilot.
>>
>>159918583
>>159922685
The 40mm does actually have a damage fall of at range... from 350 damage to 300. That also only affects the shell's impact damage, the explosion will still do another 200 damage.
Thanks, Respawn.
>>
File: 1470537962763.gif (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470537962763.gif
422KB, 640x480px
>>159922603
>>159922645
fucking thank you
>>
File: first blood epg.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
first blood epg.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
man I really love using the EPG but it's so punishing against all these campers with hitscan weapons. really wish the ttk was longer so grenadiers had even a chance.
>>
File: 1474004762762.png (806KB, 697x691px) Image search: [Google]
1474004762762.png
806KB, 697x691px
>Flame Shield just MELTS the dropship
>>
HOLY SHIT THE STARTING LMG IS FUCKING THE MOST TRASH WEAPON
>>
>>159922860
dang the only thing that would make that unfair is if Tone could drop a powerful full body shield down and shoot through it.
>>
>>159923273
What a shame that would be.
>>
Anyone know how to do different executions? I don't mean the 4 options you buy with credits. Someone executed me by pulling out a knife and stabbing my chest with it. I accidentally did one where I ran and slid and punched the guy in the crotch then chokeslammed him or something.
>>
>>159923508
>Someone executed me by pulling out a knife and stabbing my chest with it.

That's a 5th option avaliable via a promotion. Dunno about the other one though.
>>
>>159923508
That is how you do different executions, by selecting them in your loadout
>>
i think a pilot just phase shif then alt f4'd to avoid getting killed by my titan. or disconnected. he phase shifted and never returned
>>
>>159922979
The answer to hardscoping idiots is cloak + low profile + be good at parkour + flank routes (which don't exist on Complex and Crash Site, of course). Phase Shift also works if you're smart.

People like to bash on cloak as being useless but I consider it to be one of the most powerful options for flank-style play, especially if you're running shotguns or grenadier weapons. It buys you enough time to get the jump on an opponent and if you're moving quickly during combat, they'll often lose track of you during the fight.
>>
>>159923607
that's a skill available at G10
>>
>>159922645
>>159922603
ohh, read only. i was wondering why i couldnt fix my problem with binding 1 to primary weapon. it kept resetting itself, and even removing the "2" keybind for some reason
>>
>>159923550
Oh I thought the promo unlocked one of the three so you don't have to use credits. Well looks like I need to buy some Mt dew.

>>159923570
No it wasn't one of those, that was my point. I have neck breaker but for some reason punched a guy in the sack. Maybe it's a sliding execution.
>>
>>159923774
Idk I've never heard of that, I rarely do executions tho

I'll try it next time I play
>>
>>159923774
>>159923939

If you slide and melee, you do an uppercut but it's not an execution.
>>
>>159916028
TF2 is more fun than BF1
>>
>>159923745
nope, still doesnt fix my problem. still unbinds 2 and 1 does nothing. i do not understand this issue at all
>>
>>159870484
Lol i run it smooth on core i3, GTX 770, it's pretty well optimized. Want to upgrade soon, hope i don't get in your position.
>>
>The fast guys are dead
Why did we let this happen tfg?

Remember when we pissed off streamers?
>>
Have you guys run into the ASMR network? They seem more cancerous than us
>>
>>159870484
LOL IM ON A FUCKING NVIDIA 460 AT 1920x1080 ON LOW(medium model+effects) AND GETTING FUCKING 60FPS CONSTANT.

YOU SURE YOU ARENT FUCKING UP HARD?
>>
>>159922816
Does scorch do well on AutoTitan?
When im playing Amped hardpoint, i need a decent useful autotitan because im going to be working the points.
I just use Ion
>>
Not playing this trash any longer until Respawn fucking at least responds to the community about the glaring balance issues with the fucking titans. This game is seriously not fun when the entire enemy team is tone/legion every single game.
>>
>>159924251
What are you talking about
>>
>>159924251
cause someone decided to remake the network for no reason. shouldve stayed listed
>>
do you get any banners or anything for beating single player on the higher difficulties?
>>
>>159925040
absolutely nothing
>>
>>159909974
It just has huge delay before the bullets hit. Like the bullets themselves move really slow and it doesn't do enough damage to compensate for it
>>
>>159924251
ha ha. I just watched the bit of frothyomen

y'all made him rage quit 30 seconds into the match.

the guy loses his cool so fast if he's not bashing a random collection of pubbies.
>>
>>159876485
Mouse 4 and Mouse 3 for grenades, seriously fuck all those V and F my on my hand is on AWSD all time.
>>
File: 1471131624516.jpg (21KB, 492x532px) Image search: [Google]
1471131624516.jpg
21KB, 492x532px
Softball is so much fun. Most of the time I die, I already have one grenade stickied to the person who is killing me so its a worthy trade.
>>
>>159925154
lolwhat? Got a link?
>>
>>159925154
link?
>>
>>159921224
How do you do that?
>>
>>159926075
-window -noborder In the launch options.
>>
>>159925795
>>159925796
twitch /frothyomen/v/100101979

it's around 41 minutes in

"oh great I'm playing against tfg. that's gg."
>>
>>159926075
>>159926120
don't forget -novid
>>
>>159926182
>arya35 : who is tfg?
>AimyBot : I dunno but I run into them all the time in ctf and it's really annoying

laughing out loud
>>
wow the mastiff sucks balls, especially compared to the eva
>>
>get frustrated as hell and close game
>boot it up 10 minutes later
>repeat ad infinitum

will I ever be free
>>
>>159926590
Shame cuz it's awesome in SP
>>
File: happy_family_photos_wallpaper.jpg (2MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
happy_family_photos_wallpaper.jpg
2MB, 1698x1131px
>I play ARES Division
>>
>Shit on scrub for 3 games
>get called a hacker

unff it feels so good.
>>
File: 1468176025545.png (931KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1468176025545.png
931KB, 640x1136px
>>159926784
>I play 6-4
>>
>>159926784
>happy_family_photos_wallpaper.jpg
>not 6-4

You dun goofed
>>
>>159909974
>>159925151
i found it pretty fun and relatively effective at close to medium range. not as good as the volt/devotion but you can play and have fun and get kills
>>
File: FIB-training-01.jpg (13KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
FIB-training-01.jpg
13KB, 270x180px
>>159926784
>I play APEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM
>>
>>159926784
Well I was going to play 6-4 but her shouting "the 6-4 is a family" out of the aircraft makes me cringe
>>
>>159927132
>cringe

Back to Plebbit with you
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40KB, 356x200px
>>159926784
>i play vinson dynamics
>>
>>159927216
I'm still waiting for this gif to move
>>
>>159924264
sorry about titancappers, he's a good guy just talks a lot of shit. we are just having fun don't take what he says seriously.
>>
>>159927253

He did move.

behind you
>>
File: IMC do it for her.jpg (257KB, 1100x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMC do it for her.jpg
257KB, 1100x785px
>>159927132
Join the ARES Division anon.
Restore order on the frontier
Do it for the people back in the core Systems
do it for sniper chan.
>>
File: 1477668426205.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477668426205.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159926784
>I play marauder corps
>>
>>159927316
already did

>>159927153
yeah yeah I know that's the hot new response but it's the truth, don't know what other word to use
>>
>>159888851
EPG
>>
>rodeo a tone
>start taking damage from nowhere
>die
>"????"
>watch killcam
>hes just nuthugging a wall and shooting the 40mm at it to kill me with splash damage
as if that titan wasnt op enough, it gets a free smokescreen
>>
As if Tone wasn't already annoying as fuck, apparently if you rodeo them they can literally just run into a wall and shoot it and kill you with the splash damage. What the fuck Respawn
>>
>>159928845
you mustve just been in my game >>159928828
>>
>>159928875
Crash site?
>>
File: GreedyMerc.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
GreedyMerc.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>159926784
>I play Apex Predators
Yes Goyi- I mean IMC, i'll help you win this war, just give me 100 million more dollars.
>>
>>159928907
no it was boomtown.
still thats pretty funny we both experienced fags that did that.
fuck i was so mad dude lmao
>>
File: martykiss.jpg (12KB, 329x410px) Image search: [Google]
martykiss.jpg
12KB, 329x410px
>>159928828
>>159928845
New strategy for me to try, thanks fellas
>>
>>159928969
Yeah I was already getting pretty butt flustered because it was a 6 Tone team and then that shit happens. Least we still won
>>
>>159928969
Get fagged

I do this to people and I enjoy it too

(i got lucky and had this strat happen to me on release day, never has my jaw dropped so far before)
>>
>>159922730
>Ronin phase dashes out of tether and fucks you anyways
Nice try there, buckaroo
>>
>>159928828

scorch can do it too, just shoot a wall and back into it for an easy kill, work greats if you're alone and some idiot decides to rodeo you.

Also you take way less damage than tone does when he does it.
>>
>normally play Cloak because I haven't learned how to go fast
>trying to learn how to go fast with Grapple
>3 times get caught by gravity star
>3 times use Grapple to pull self out of star before explod and launch through a window to safety

Oh god, I am never going back
>>
>>159928828
>>159928845
This also works with Scorch, though you have to turn around and get the pilot into the thermite blobs. It's not nearly as easy as it as Tone, given that her shells have a blast radius of 3 goddamn meters for 75 damage.
>>
>>159930220
Can't scorch just flame shield straight up to kill riders?
>>
>>159930365

yeah but that's only while they're boarding from the front, I think.
>>
>>159930365
...This is concerningly believable. I'll have to try that sometime.
>>
>>159930348
For Scorch it's easier just jump out and kill the fucker as pilot
>>
>>159930398
you can't, that bug was fixed long ago. the only thing you can do is prevent them from boarding from the front in the first place. can't do anything once they're on.
>>
File: GOTY.jpg (660KB, 1643x1999px) Image search: [Google]
GOTY.jpg
660KB, 1643x1999px
super late xth for balanced titan
>>
Two new videos
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azno0zzf12o
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFiGuhU1YA
>>
>>159904441
Is fast regen more useful than battery?
>>
>>159930751
>scrub
[RDDT]
>>
Here, General Marder of the ARES Division justifies the IMC's war against the Miltia on the frontier, this is the full speech he gave early in the time travelling mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZxLrxgWjeI

He basically says what some anons here have been saying, Earth and the Core Systems need the resources on the frontier to thrive.
>>
>>159930883
every time I see a dude on console walking on the ground, turning slowly, and missing, a little piece of me dies inside.
>>
>>159931218
Forgot to add this basically shows he's a competent general, his quote of "human life is expendable" he was NOT referring to his men at all, in fact he perfectly understands the situation his troops are under which shows he's actually not a bad general.
>>
I miss TF1's IMC "Prepare for Titanfall" bot voice
>>
>>159904441
Is fast regen more useful than battery?
>>
>>159931218
>>159931316
Here's the thing in text for fellow lazies.
http://pastebin.com/prLz8Cb7
>>
>>159931383
Fast regen is good when you have a weapon that regens your ability from pilot kills. If not, use the battery
>>
What should i save my merits for?
I was thinking boosts, already bought an archer.
>>
>>159931614

*credits
>>
>>159931614
First thing i brought is stealthy thing, seem pretty fucking important.
>>
>>159931614
They're gonna be really important if you plan to go next gen that way you can unlock late level weapons and abilities right off the bat. If not that, then a new execution is nice.
>>
File: 1395164974559.jpg (479KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1395164974559.jpg
479KB, 1000x600px
>>159931218

I'd follow this man in a heart beat.
>>
>>159854425
Replace tripwire with ticks, would be a nice close quarters ability for Ion
>>
>>159928828
I'm Capt_Anime_Squid and just pissed someone off doing that, was it you?
>>
>>159931218
I found this in my playthrough and I was going to leave the room but I was too captivated by this log. Good shit.
>>
What is Origin's refund policy like for this game? Can I try it for a couple hours and get a refund?
>>
>>159932225
p sure they do refunds within 24hrs but I dunno really.
>>
>>159932225
24 within starting up the game for the first time
>>
>>159932613
>>159932747
Really? That's pretty good. Is there any catch?

Can I try single player and multiplayer?
>>
>>159932795
The catch is that it's the full 60 price tag plus tax and the fact that you have to give your money to the EA shitlords. If you can live with that then go with it.
>>
File: miga.png (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
miga.png
17KB, 500x500px
DO IT FOR SNIPER-CHAN!
>>
>>159932854
Well I plan to get the game, but black friday is close enough I think I can get a better deal elsewhere and I don't want to pay $60. I just want to try it first to see if I really do want it.
>>
>>159932854
You know jewing them when they make a game you actually like is a bad thing, right?

>>159932898
Sniper-chan is gone and it's bullshit. You even see her silhouette in one of the unlocks but she's not in the game.
>>
>>159933196
>EA
>making games
Good joke. It's 3rd party developers like Respawn making the games, all EA is in charge of is advertising and budget allocations, which they failed on.

Zero marketing, released between BF1 and Infinite warfare.
>>
File: 1321906352467.gif (2MB, 319x264px) Image search: [Google]
1321906352467.gif
2MB, 319x264px
>TF1
>Fucking 6 titans needed to be wailing on the dropship the whole time it was down for them to deny it
>TF2
>Two titans can manage it, and more and they can pull it off faster and faster

>TF1
>Even if the other team is 6 titan, a run for the dropship could work if you distract them just enough, shit was exciting
>TF2
>It's now almost impossible to extract unless you have the clear advantage when the dropship comes down, even though you're the losing team.
I actually liked the mad dashes for the dropship. There's no point to try now unless you don't have to try at all.
>>
>>159932225
>>159932854
Well, I bought it. It's almost downloaded.

Should I go straight into Multi or play a couple hours of singleplayer first? I've never played Titanfall 1.
>>
>>159933327
They still get paid through them, do you think if you buy off a key site it somehow goes to respawn? It doesn't.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-11-22h00m14s197.png (743KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-11-22h00m14s197.png
743KB, 1280x720px
>>159933196
I know she's in there somewhere.
>>
>>159933359
What I wish is that the grunt dropships were easier to destroy and worth 5 points or so.
>>
>>159933381
Also, any tips and/or tricks to help a shitter out are appreciated.
>>
>>159933392
You don't know how anything works do you? How do you even make it through a single day?
>>
>>159933426
maybe her model will be in DLC, or something close to it. The current cloak/"sniper" model looks bulky and awful.

>>159933381
Do the singleplayer all the way through, won't take awfully long and it will teach you a lot of basics. On top of that, it's one of the best FPS campaigns since Half-Life 2
>>
>>159933493
You must have some stupid idea that key sellers get their keys for full price. How do you think respawn itself gets money if not through EA? Most of the key seller sites don't make nearly as much money for EA and Respawn as EA's storefront.
>>
>>159933359

TF1's dropships were never that tough, they were just as tough as they are now, but we had less time with them waiting around before they took off, and more things triggered them leaving.

TF1 if all living pilots were on board, the ship immediatly left.

The real issue is that the high damage metagame right now makes it pretty easy for 2 titans to take it down. I'm just frustrated the shield is weak and the armor is tough as hell on the current ship, it made sense that shields would the be main source of damage negation for a fast dropship.

But somehow shields managed to stop regenerating after 3 years on the frontier and factions have stopped covering "battery" ports, so who fucking knows what's up with it all.
>>
Happy hour in 50 minutes and I'm the only one on the PC network

:(
>>
>>159933728
also, the game says it starts in 47 minutes and the ingame page says 7am but the network's page says that happy hour is 1pm? Some timezone shit?
>>
>>159933728
And im at work.
>>
File: y_so_srs.jpg (8KB, 316x140px) Image search: [Google]
y_so_srs.jpg
8KB, 316x140px
>>159925040
I got gold, fire and normal srs banners from the campaign, not sure what I did to get them though, but maybe gold was for helmet collection
>>
File: 1466141616252.gif (2MB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1466141616252.gif
2MB, 550x413px
>>159933426
>>159932898
>>159933196
Sniper Chan is still with us
I want to believe

Make the IMC great again!
>>
File: 1466013580469.jpg (201KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1466013580469.jpg
201KB, 750x1065px
>>159933612
5 Years.
5 long years, that's how long it's been since the destruction of Demeter

And since then this war on the frontier has only picked up the pace and shows no sign of stopping anytime soon, and the IMC are losing.

Every day that passes is another day the people back home on earth have to suffer. All resources, oil, minerals have been completely cut off. The people of the Core Systems are paying the price of the Miltia pretending to be the "heroes"
>>
File: 1474191724528.jpg (384KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
1474191724528.jpg
384KB, 1024x658px
How would you guys feel about some regional networks? Like one for Australia and one for Japan (both have large TF2 playerbases)?
>>
>>159933728
How do you form groups?
>>
>>159931218
>>159931316
>>159931524
I knew the story in the campaign was just militia propaganda, but this takes it to a whole new level.

>>159934514
That's not a bad idea.
>>
>>159904441
is this fast?
>>
>>159936673
>Gen 4 on P2016
Fucking why though
>>
>>159936894
Good question.
I'm a madman.
And most likely this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xO0sLRpcXY
>>
>>159936673
how do you fight titans
>>
>>159937115
I don't because
I'm bad and I end up going to pilots vs pilots ;_;
>>
>>159930751
Does this guy even go fast?
>>
>tfw you get that sweet, sweet thermite trap mulitkill
Feels I fucking good man. Scorch is best Titan.
>>
File: Im the cook.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Im the cook.webm
3MB, 800x450px
rip
>>
Seriously, what the fuck is going on with this game and my hardware? Switched the single monitor performance on from the Nvidia-controlpanel, got a huge boost to 120fps for a second, then the game crashed and now I'm back to the old 30-40 fps. I have everything switched off or at the lowest possible settings currently.

What the fucking fuck, this shit is so annoying. My CPU stays <10% load (no parked cores or anything) and GPU is jumping up and down, but the VRAM stays at <30%. It's as if my game was suffering from severe memory leaking or something. Things went back to shit after the game crashed.

I'm this guy, btw: >>159870484
>>
>>159939491
And my card is OC'd, the power saver option is switched off, my card is currently running on 120% power consumption because of the OC. I checked all the options, background processes and ingame options. Nothing makes any sense.

Also the difference between very high and the lowest of the low isn't that big. Whatever I do with the settings, it seems to have only a minor impact on the fps.

Shit's unplayable for me.
>>
>>159939682
I imagine you don't have adaptive resolution enabled, that shit fucks your framerate to no end. Thing that worked for me was setting max prerendered frames to 1 in the Nvidia control panel
>>
>>159852928
[/spoiler] OI [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1401763272046.png (57KB, 327x337px) Image search: [Google]
1401763272046.png
57KB, 327x337px
>>159939991
Learn to post Blisk
>>
What's the point of anti pilot smoke when you can just look up and melee pilots off of you?
>>
File: 300083_orig.png (378KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
300083_orig.png
378KB, 598x800px
>>159939991
>>159940072
>>
>>159939926
Hated the idea of the adaptive resolution, so I left it disabled from the very first moment. I already had max prerendered frames set to 1.

This just can't be explained. People with the same GPU don't have any problems, either do people have problems with my CPU.

All the hardware statistics aren't telling me anything, since the stress on the hardware is rather minimal.
>>
>>159940119
What.
>>
>>159892629
The Doritos codes are on the outside of the bag, for what it's worth.
>>
>>159941750
pilot on you? look up and melee
>>
>>159941792
You can't be serious
>>
>>159941917
im serious
>>
>>159940119
haha holy shit
>>
File: 4645484615456154.png (243KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4645484615456154.png
243KB, 500x500px
>>159940119
>>
File: 1457907302402.png (2MB, 837x955px) Image search: [Google]
1457907302402.png
2MB, 837x955px
Thoughts on the campaign?

Just finished it, thought it was great
>>
>>159944036

its nothing special

I dont know why people cream themselves over it
>>
File: 1464244070123.png (150KB, 262x451px) Image search: [Google]
1464244070123.png
150KB, 262x451px
>tfw not a tone player
>tfw not ruining this game
>>
File: mp_thaw0002.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mp_thaw0002.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>159944036
its "ok". Nothing great. My favourite part is the whole viper fight and watching BT fite with him. It was glorious. Other than that it was a fairly boring cookiecutter campaign. Frankly I wished it would have been more of a wild crazy ride like CoD campaigns, but it was instead just kind of ok. Not going to re-play it. I guess it was nice that it was there.
>>
>>159942182
>>159941792
is this fucking legit?
i'm laughing my ass off
>>
>>159944568
>tfw playing tone to skew her stats so that respawn makes something about her.
>>
File: 1446666215184.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446666215184.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
>>159942182
>>159941792
This nigga for real? If it actually works, my life will be heaven. Can't test it now because I need to rub my peepee before I play some more.
>>
File: bestgirls.png (1MB, 1362x1216px) Image search: [Google]
bestgirls.png
1MB, 1362x1216px
>>159944568
>tfw playing mostly Ion and Scorch
>these tone shitters will never know what it's like to play as Best Girls
>>
Does Titanfall 2 have Frontier defense?

This is very important
>>
File: 1430096038283.jpg (71KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1430096038283.jpg
71KB, 500x417px
>>159944568
>tfw legion
>tfw exterminating anime forever for good
>>
File: vipa.jpg (16KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
vipa.jpg
16KB, 280x280px
>>159945096
But scorch is a boy. A big burly boy.
Ion and northstar are the the cutest waifus.
>>
>ronin isnt dfc

niggah....
>>
File: 415465464154516541.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
415465464154516541.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>159944568

I play and like Ronin unironically
>>
>>159945586
lol look at this RETARD hahahah
>>
>>159945586
I want to like Ronin so badly but the stryder chassis look so flimsy
>>
File: 1474837394755.jpg (214KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1474837394755.jpg
214KB, 1024x1023px
>>159945168
>Implying you don't want to do firey butt stuff with big burly best boy
>>
>>159945746
I ain't saying that. I would let Scorch burn my ass real good and fill me up with thermite. No homo.
>>
What are some of your favorite/least favorite things:

Favorite: Rolling amped weapons off dice roll and applying it to a fun weapon like softball.

Least Favorite:Rolling anti-titan sentry on dice roll.

OR Spitfire's entire existence when Devotion exists
>>
File: b0ddey7cdwsx.jpg (160KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
b0ddey7cdwsx.jpg
160KB, 1200x960px
Why would you use any frame besides ion?
>>
>>159945931
>use spitfire because its fun and sounds great
>tfw it hurts whenever you switch to devotion and its infinitely better

As for my favorite thing: Going fast, using softball to sticky dudes while going past them and killing them, also killtrading is always fun with softball

Least favorite thing: Tone
>>
>>159945586
>one time accidentally drop into a game with Ronin
>Actually end up doing pretty well.

I was surprised.
>>
>>159946016

No other frame has a bullshit energy mechanic and pointless trip mines
>>
>>159946016
because sometimes I want to set things on fire.
>>
>>159946316
so long as you're not unloading an full clip in the alt-fire mode you shouldn't have any kind of energy management trouble.
>>
File: Hank_5928ea_639755.gif (423KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hank_5928ea_639755.gif
423KB, 400x300px
>>159946321
fair
>>
>tfw maining Tone since day 1 cause it was the most fun to play for me.
>Now everyone thinks you're a try hard that will switch Titan when Respawn eventually nerfs her
>>
>>159947217
there are always those kinds of shitters who are bad and call for nerfs, the game has impressed me so far on how it makes all weapons/frames super viable.
>>
>>159947378
Tone is OP and broken as fuck, but overall yeah atleast every weapon is viable and so on. hell, if I can go on solid pistol only runs and do fine, the game is doing something right.
>>
File: 2.jpg (140KB, 843x513px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
140KB, 843x513px
>>159944568
>tfw non-Tone players are the minority
>>
>>159945931
>Favorite
Literally everything about the Mastiff
>Least Favorite
How I can't kill a single fucking pilot with the Mastiff
>>
>>159947378
>all frames super viable
as of now northstar and ronin are subpar compared to everything else
>>
why do i suck so much dick at sniping
>>
File: 1424792906702.webm (563KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424792906702.webm
563KB, 1280x720px
>Playing as Scorch on Forwardbase Kodai
>Entire enemy team is Tone
>>
>>159948471
>Forwardbase Kodai Bounty Hunt
>wave just ended
>three enemy tones standing by the bank on by the big opening
>I drop my Scorch on them
I'd like to take a moment to speak to you about Thermite and Thermite Accessories.
>>
so what exactly is skirmish mode? i no longer see it displayed in the game and cant find a descriptin on google. i only see it in 8v8 mixtape and it doesnt give a discription there
>>
>>159949878
Pilot hunter. Or straight tdm with titans.
>>
does anyone have any sales figures for this game
>>
File: 23784623874.png (245KB, 471x946px) Image search: [Google]
23784623874.png
245KB, 471x946px
I feel like I'm the only one that uses the holo pilot, do people just not like it?
>>
>>159950698
Even when people fall for it, it is infinitely less useful than pretty much any other tac.
>>
>>159950698
It feels good to pull off a juke with it, but you give up mobility by taking it. I dunno. The holo nova boost is fucking useless because two of the clones will just instantly smash into a wall and die.
>>
>>159950698
its a shame that holo-pilot has the coolest player model but is one of the worst abilities
>>
fuck you all of you who arent tfg

go fucking die in a goddamn car crash im getting tired of carrying CoD/BF niggers, if you cant play this game then fucking swap it out for your other normie shit and stay the fuck there

RRREEE
>>
>>159951487
every tfg person i've played against hasn't been any better than the rest of the player base
>>
>>159951487
Just for you, I'm going to walk everywhere next game. :^)
>>
>>159951606
psh, you havent played with me...

*activates stim boost and runs under an enemy titan*
>>
File: 1472830104469.png (716KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1472830104469.png
716KB, 820x820px
>>159951487
>taking video games too seriously: the post
>>
File: scorch-600x337.jpg (25KB, 169x64px) Image search: [Google]
scorch-600x337.jpg
25KB, 169x64px
>>159951487
>>
>>159951487
i apologize
>>
evac thread
>>159952730
>>159952730
>>159952730
>>
>>159919651
I think it's dumb as fuck to have a Reddit tag, but I don't really care who I play with.
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 152

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.