[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fog/ - Fallout General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 148

File: 20161106171410_1.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161106171410_1.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
Ye olde: >>159299132

>fog/ Mod Archive
http://fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
http://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
http://pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
http://pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
https://mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
http://pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
http://pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
http://pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m
>>
>>159534537
>Ye olde
that doesn't say pre-war....
>>
File: vault25.png (2MB, 773x903px) Image search: [Google]
vault25.png
2MB, 773x903px
Keep clean and kill mutants.
>>
third for pls respond >>159530287
>>
do you think small bertha would suck nora's girlcock if you helped her clear the lumber mill out?
>>
>>159534937
Very yes.
>>
>>159534906
kys
>>
Do y'all know how to fix the F04 esp break? All my esp based mods are selected and are listed in the plugins.txt file but for whatever reason the game refuses to load any of the content into the game world. I made changed to the .ini files as I was supposed to and I set the plugins.txt to read only and they still don't load. Have you guys figured out how to fix it?
>>
File: 11853-0-1461040283.png (2MB, 1436x808px) Image search: [Google]
11853-0-1461040283.png
2MB, 1436x808px
I've been contemplating doing a Super Mutant mod. I've always been a bit bothered how the Super Mutants were handled in Fallout 4.

They had good potential, with being flawed Institute recreations this time around, but that never amounted to anything. So I want to do a mod to fix some of it.

So three questions from an absolute newbie to the GECK:

First, I wanna start small. Adding a lot of terminal entries to the Institute about the FEV research, having a few terminals in Mutant hideouts where they (crudely of course) leave a few notes, maybe an unmarked quest to find where new Super Mutants are coming from since the Institute has stopped producing them.

Second: I'm a dirty dirty pirate. Will that affect my ability to work with the GECK?

Third: If it goes well and I familiarize with the GECK, where would I go to find voice actors? Is there like a modding actor community or some shit? Or am I pretty much left with whatever random jonhs I can find amongst my friends?
>>
Should we make a pastebin of things FO4 doesn't tell you that you can do? Stuff like using cover or swapping weapon mods when you don't have the appropriate perk(s).
>>
I bet nora used to go out and prowl around the schools, looking for unsuspecting children to molest
>>
>>159320676
what armor mod is this?
>>
>>159535203
modding isn't fun and you're going to give up at the first road bump.

sorry bud
>>
>>159488802

Would you be willing to help me?

I've always been slow to learn but once I get into I'm really good.

Please?
>>
File: blyat.png (112KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.png
112KB, 500x348px
>>159535164
blease resbond D:
>>
>>159535164
>>159537727
There has to be a * in front of each mod in the plugins.txt.
>>
File: corgi.jpg (27KB, 414x431px) Image search: [Google]
corgi.jpg
27KB, 414x431px
>get to human error quest
>wear my nice dress over at the compound
>red speech check
>sure, come on in
>let the doctor kill the synth
>idiot savant triggers for 1200 exp
What a nice day.
>>
>>159538172
Fucking seriously? That's it?
>>
I thought Settlements can only reach 16 people, but I'm getting more and more

I installed Homemaker when I started, is this the problem?
>>
>>159539383
Why is it a problem? Turn off your beacon.
>>159535203
Nobody would use your mod unless its compatible with Super Mutant Redux anyway.
>>
>>159539383
it's 10 + your max charisma
>>
File: TiAT7aC[1].jpg (39KB, 249x191px) Image search: [Google]
TiAT7aC[1].jpg
39KB, 249x191px
>>159539610
>Why is it a problem? Turn off your beacon.
Right
>>
Is there a way to get a specific work bench to a settlement if it's not there already and you don't have local leader?
>>
>>159539610
It was SPR that inspired me in the first place. Such good super mutant changes wasted on a shitty story.

I wanna know how hard this'd be, as in how many hours would an average person would take for these three steps if they started learning:

1 - Notes and Terminal entries
2 - Small quest with 1 character
3 - Friendly Super Mutant Settlement

I know 3 would be the kind of shit that takes weeks/months, but how much time would a newbie have to invest to do 1/2?
>>
Is there a flavor of the month ENB/Reshade preset?

Doesn't seem to be a gazillion like for Skyrim, are most people just using vanilla?
>>
>>159539693
Actually 10+current charisma.

>>159539891
No.
>>
>>159535203
>Adding a lot of terminal entries to the Institute about the FEV research
Those already exist
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/FEV_research_notes
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Institute_terminal_entries#FEV_lab_terminal

> having a few terminals in Mutant hideouts where they (crudely of course) leave a few notes
Super Mutants can't use terminals because the FEV destroys their fine motor skills, and their hands are too big. Virgil even notes hes starting to lose the ability to do so in his terminal.

>maybe an unmarked quest to find where new Super Mutants are coming from since the Institute has stopped producing them.
New Super Mutants aren't coming from anywhere.

The Institute only stopped making them a few months before the game begins.

In short, everything is already explained.
>>
>>159539114
That's it.
* means "activated".
No * means "in your mod list but not activated".
>>
>the sorry state of Nexus right now

For all those dollarydoos you'd think they would have decent servers now.
>>
File: 1466631516852.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466631516852.jpg
11KB, 200x200px

see, the thing about merge plugins is if you do it mid save you have to re do everything and re aquire everything because all of the items get a new form ID or at least the first 2 numbers. meaning your shit is gone.

you can get around this the 1st time after merging if you want to add something by deleting the old merged plugin, going through the process again with the added mod, and then naming the new merged plugin the same name as the original one.
>>
>>159541287
>Those already exist

I know of their existence, but they're crude and minimalistic, not even explaining WHY the Institute has a FEV strain, or what they hope to accomplish from creating Super Mutants.

>Can't use terminals

They'd be few and far inbetween, and things like Fawkes' terminal entry after his transformation, or Speech-to-Text style entries. I just want to establish a baseline for the possibility of a quest to find a peaceful Super Mutant hideout and to make Mutants more relevant and connected to the story.

>Stopped making them a few months

Which doesn't explain why they're so prevalent on the Wasteland. This isn't like Fallout 3 where the Muties were kidnapping people and dipping entire groups into vats of FEV. This is Institute experimentation, and from what we see inside the Institute each experiment involves only a few individuals at a time. We fight enough Super Mutants throughout the game to make armies that can compete with the Master's in size. I got an idea on why, but again, that's why I want to mod.
Furthermore, why would the Institute even release mutants into the world? Synths I can understand, keeping the population in check and destabilizing the region with precise careful strikes when necessary. But even in their early experiments Super Mutants are actively hostile and uncontrollable, and in fact pose a threat to all assets the Institute have on the surface.
The Muties will attack Synths in sight and in general just serve as buffed Raiders.
To add, you can't even say "well, it was part of a Pre-synth initiative" exactly because they only shut down the FEV project a few months ago. Meaning whatever the Super Mutant releases were meant for coincided with the Synth initiatives they were undergoing.
>>
>>159542859
>or what they hope to accomplish from creating Super Mutants.
Pay closer attention.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/FEV_research_notes

Year 2178

Uhh... This is Doctor Elliott, with the official report for the Directorate from BioScience. The date is, umm, August 2178. I'm pleased to report that, as has been the case during my tenure, crop yields exceed expectations. In point of fact, everything down here is fine... with... one notable exception. Doctor Frederick has informed me that the Directorate has pre-approved research on samples of the FEV virus, which he already has in his possession. Now, I'm not one to question the Directorate... you all know that. I don't even want to know where this came from. But... well, this is troubling. Dangerous, possibly. I will do my best to make sure risks are minimized, but I really do hope that the consequences are understood.

Year 2224

This is Doctor Elliott, reporting for the BioScience division. March 2224. We just received another batch of... subjects... but as my previous report stated, we're at an impasse here. More of the same won't help. The two most promising strains of FEV have been adapted to an ideal state, but... we're still missing something. I am officially echoing the team's position: the most likely progress for our research on synthetic organics requires new avenues of exploration. Additional Commonwealth subjects will not help. It's the same problem across the board: exposure to too much radiation. We need something... someone new. There's a proposal we'll be putting forward... I am not entirely comfortable with it, but it seems the best course.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

2227 - Shaun is kidnapped by The Institute

http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Shaun%27s_dialogue

The program was ultimately a success; my DNA was fused with a modified virus to create the organic material from which our new synths are made.
>>
>>159542859
>. This is Institute experimentation, and from what we see inside the Institute each experiment involves only a few individuals at a time.
you forget, they have been doing this for over 100 years at this point.
>>
>>159535203
Can't help you with the GECK part, but any mod that deals with the Institute's retardness helps

Hey, personal fanwank of mine, maybe you'll like it and it'll help you

As I see it, the Institute had an original purpose with most assigned experiments. However, secrecy followed by the original Director's death lead to a very confused state of affairs, meaning no one really knows why they're doing the experiments or things they do, they just go on their day-to-day job doing whatever they're assigned.

Each Lead Scientist has their own theory on what the Institute's purpose is, but no one knows for sure, and even Director Shaun is pretty much following the directives of the previous Director, who's following the Director before him and so-so so-so.
>>
>>159543114
And unless they released 100 years worth of mutants as a giant clown fiesta, it still makes no sense the dominion the Muties have over the Commonwealth.

If each time they experimented they disposed of the subjects by sending them to the surface, then Muties wouldn't have time to grow as warbands as we see. Contrary to raiders, they can't pass as normal citizens, can't reproduce, are so alien to normal humans most people have a Kill-on-Sight policy against them and are so dumb they'll attack anyone in their way.

And if the Institute was just pilling Mutants, where were they keeping them, and what were their purpose? Doubt the amount of Supers we see in the Commonwealth would be needed if they were merely to enhance the Gen-3 Synth experiments.
>>
anybody had that bug that makes impossible to use workbenches or chairs/beds?
basically when pressing e the visual goes to third person and nothing happens.
>>
So Shaun died an Oedipal virgin, right? They really should have had Shaun make a Synth Shaun and a Synth spouse for the player as a token apology for the Institute ruining their life.
>>
>>159543739
Are they too close to a wall and/or backwards?
>>
>>159542997
So, they combine FEV with a strain from Shaun's DNA and this helps them create Gen-3 Synths, yes.

Why are more Mutants needed after that? They clearly aren't because the project's termination didn't put a dent in Gen-3 Synth production, but apparently they kept pumping those Supers for 50 year.

It's not like the Mutants are needed for much longer. After they have enough tissue and organic material they can just clone that on and on.

And on top of all that, still no mention how or why the Institute would have FEV samples. There was already a research station investigating FEV (Mariposa) and they aren't a private company that can strong-arm the government into giving them some (Vault-Tec) so what's their purpose with it? Different strain? Secondary testing grounds?
I'm not saying it's stupid they have it, it's actually quite clever how Bethesda keeps finding ways to rehash the same old enemies, but it's the type of stuff that shouldn't be left up in the air.
>>
>>159543932
the "vanilla" one have the same problem, ie the chairs at the noodle restaurant in diamond city, not only the one i made.
>>
>>159543521
Anon, I hate to break it to you, but you're putting more thought into it than Bethesda did.
You're not supposed to think about it.
Turn your brain off and enjoy a decent open world shooter.
>>
File: 20161106025343_1.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161106025343_1.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
Found some nice melons to harvest at abernathy farms
>>
>>159544479
Found a nice repost from the previous thread.
>>
Does any clothing besides power armor help at all in survival mode when you take so much damage or is it just about fashion and that point?
>>
File: 1477960506609.jpg (52KB, 715x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477960506609.jpg
52KB, 715x960px
>>159534537
>Try to download mod
>"You need an account to download mods larger than 2 MBs"
>Fine, whatever fuck you
>Go to make an account on the forums
>I have to fucking buy membership
>To download mods
Is this some kind of a sick joke? Who the hell would pay for community content?
>>
>>159544854
wtf are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1477791783330.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1477791783330.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>159544854
Nevermind, I'm retarded and they put a tiny as fuck option for free membership at the bottom.

Still man, fuck you I shouldn't need an account to download shit.
>>
>>159544008
>Why are more Mutants needed after that?
To see if any possible improvements could be made to the FEV strains to make synths better.

>And on top of all that, still no mention how or why the Institute would have FEV samples.
They got it post war from V87 most likely. It was not something The Institute had before hand, as indicated from the above quoted FEV research notes.
>>
File: 1460181305565.jpg (42KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1460181305565.jpg
42KB, 640x472px
>find legendary cryo sniper
>having a fuckin blast
>step on a mine
>survival
>last save was an hour ago

fucking end my life
>>
Hey guys, I just played FO4 a few days ago and I'm a bit confused about the backlash back when it first came out.

The only actual problem I see with the game are the poor dialogue options for the main character. That was imo, a serious step backwards, but every other part of the game is far better than FO3 at the very least. Even the main quest, while not amazing is the best Bethesda has made in recent memory.

I get that the game might be dissapointing coming from New Vegas, but anyone expecting something of that quality were fooling themselves. Anyway that's how I feel about it, all things considered I think it's a pretty solid game.

Also I'm curious about what factions you guys stuck with. I ended up joining the Institute
>>
>>159543521
>And unless they released 100 years worth of mutants as a giant clown fiesta, it still makes no sense the dominion the Muties have over the Commonwealth.

Within two years of starting the FEV program, The Institute had created enough super mutants, and sent them to the surface, that they were able to rally together and attack Diamond city, which was only prevented by the arrival of the Minutemen.

The Institute captured people in the dozens, if not hundreds.
>>
>>159545609
>Not finding a bed the second you find a weapon you like
>>
>>159544387
Anon-kun, I know I'm not supposed to think about it, but I want to make a mod exactly so I can get this shit out of my mind

Here's my idea so you can shred it to bits:
The Institute's government orders were to modify FEV samples as to allow for new specimens to grow without the need for more FEV. Combining different strains of fungal DNA caused a resounding success. When a super mutant its biomatter would decompose rapidly, and if its corpse was on ground would cause a fungal growth. Supplying this area with biological material (IE corpses and gore) would allow for a new Super Mutant to be born [IE pretty much ripping off 40k Orks]. Super Mutants created by this particular strain would feel compelled to search and kill humans and gore them, as to feed the growing areas which allowed more mutants to be born. These dumbass mutants are predisposed to follow Smart supermutants (Mariposas).
The purpose would be simple: Even after a failed battle, an army could be renewed from the corpses of both sides, and long after a fight the enemy would still have their backs crippled by re-emerging forces.
When Vault-TEC strong-armed the gov' into giving them a strain, they were given failed batches of the Institute strain. Mutants created by this strain still felt the biological need to hunt, kill and gore humans, but it had no pratical purpose.
After the War, when the Institute realized they could use FEV for the purpose of furthering their Synthetic Life Project, they started kidnapping people and creating as many mutants as possible. When they saw they weren't getting any results, the Institute released the Muties onto the Wasteland, hoping that the batches formed by their "reproduction process" would help in some way. When that failed too, then they theorized a non-irradiated source of human DNA was needed, so they kickstarted the events of the game

All I'm asking is how hard/time-consuming it is to mod notes/terminal entries
>>
>>159545485
The quotes don't say they hadn't beforehand, only that they didn't research it until 2178.
>>
>>159546281
>The Institute's government orders were to modify FEV samples
First problem is right here.

The Institute, or more specifically CiT, did not have FEV before the war.

As Doctor Elliott mentions in the first log here
>>159542997
He has no idea where the FEV came from, which suggests they did not have it before 2178

The Institute only got FEV after the war, likely from Vault 87 given the similarities in the strains, sch as how they make Behemoths, while the Mariposa strain does not.

IIRC, theres even a conversation between two super mutants in V87 in Fallout 3 where they talk about how Fawkes warned them that men will come to take the green stuff, which may have resulted from The Institute raiding V87 for FEV in the past.
>>
>>159545728
Which again, is completely unsustainable considering the population of the setting.

I can buy that in two years they captured dozens/hundreds of people and made Muties out of them. Keeping this up for 98 more years would be almost impossible, at least 50% of the Mutant attacking force was probably wiped out and we fight through dozens of Mutants on a single Mutant Enclave alone, so that excuse doesn't really stick
>>
>>159546425
Are you dyslexic? serious question.

>>159542997
>Now, I'm not one to question the Directorate... you all know that. I don't even want to know where this came from.

> I don't even want to know where this came from.

If they had it before the war, he wouldn't be making this statement, as he would already know where it came from.
>>
>>159546650
>Which again, is completely unsustainable considering the population of the setting.
Not really.

Unless you are one of those idiots that forgets that the games are drastically scaled down in size and population.

Diamond City alone is easily a location of 1,000+ people.

Not to mention places like Goodneighbor, Quincy, Salem, University Point, all the failed settlements of the past.

tons of places to kidnap people
>>
>>159541679
So what's the deal then? Is the new patch automatically disabling plugins at launch or something? Also thank you for your help, /vg/ is always far more kind than those assholes over at /v/
>>
>>159546636
>First Problem right here

Like I said, Elliot's quote only means the Institute only approved of the research at 2187, and that the Director had samples at the moment of approval. Considering the timespan, they could have been working on it Pre-War, stopped after the war when it became clear Superhuman Troops wouldn't be necessary, and restarted work after it became of need for the Synth project.

As for Elliot not knowing where it came from, the Institute is a need-to-know-basis kind of organization. There isn't any need to inform him of this. And it's merely implications, not facts. Any scientist born Pre-War is dead, so nowhere in the game can tell where FEV came from.

>Conversations between Vault 87 Mutants

That's more likely than not a reference to the Brotherhood of Steel, who's trying to find the Super Mutant source. Fawkes is clever and upon hearing of them probably realized this.

It's very unlikely the Institute would even know of Vault-Tec's deal with the government. On meta terms it's even more unlikely Bethesda would set up this so early in advance.
>>
>>159545609
Cryo sniper?
>>
i have no dlcs for FO4 yet. are they all worth the 60 bucks for the whole thing?
>>
>>159547407
>It's very unlikely the Institute would even know of Vault-Tec's deal with the government.
Remember, as Shaun states

http://fallout.gamepedia.com/Shaun%27s_dialogue
>Ours was a unique situation. Vault-Tec records were easily accessible to the Institute, and they were looking for as young a specimen as possible.

> On meta terms it's even more unlikely Bethesda would set up this so early in advance.
Bethesda set up the Red Year that restored Morrowind up a decade before it happened.

They do this kind of shit all the time
>>
>>159546776
Again, assuming all scientists in the Institute know all the things that are happening or happened all the time.

He doesn't know of FEV. Could mean they recently acquired the samples, or could mean that the samples have been stored and the Directorade only approved for their research in 2178, which isn't unlikely.
FEV is an attempt at creating Super Soldiers, and there's no use for Super Soldiers when the war and the world is over. They probably only started the research once they saw it could be of use to the Synth project
>>
>>159547707
Its very unlikely that the Institute had FEV since before the war, if Bethesda wanted them too, they would have said or suggested so.

You can headcanon anything you want, but the writing, as it is in the holotape in-game, does not support it.
>>
>>159547913
It also doesn't make sense why a robotic college would be given access to a genetic weapon.
>>
>>159547613
Not buying that Generation 2 Synths could travel 440 miles without being seen/killed by anyone, go in a Vault filled to the brim with Mutants, take enough samples to allow for viable experimentation, then travel back loaded with the stuff.
It's much more likely they just had it stored in a stash in the Institute that only the Directorade has knowledge/access.
>>
>>159548124
>Not buying that Generation 2 Synths could travel 440 miles without being seen/killed by anyone
Zimmer, a near 80 year old man, along with one singular courser, managed to walk from Boston to D.C. without getting killed.

Its not that dangerous of a trip. We know theres established trade routes going all the way from Boston to the Broken Banks south of D.C., on both land and sea
>>
>>159547313
>So what's the deal then? Is the new patch automatically disabling plugins at launch or something?
It shouldn't. Not anymore. That was a bug shortly after Survival released, and after some beta patches you could try out via Steam.
Hence there also shouldn't be the need to set plugins.txt as read-only anymore.

The *-deal is just about managing your load order without any mod manager.
>>
>>159548054
The Institute is much more than robotics. Synths alone require massive knowledge of biology and anatomy (both human and animal, if the gorillas and [possibly] cats are of any indication), plus they dabble hard on agricultural studies.

The Institute is the East Coast's Big MT, a conglomerate of geniuses from different fields.

>>159547913
The holotape supports and disproves nothing, that's the point. Elliot doesn't know, and that's it. Even after becoming Director you have no idea where the Institute got the FEV.

Again, the Institute is a need-to-know-basis type of group. A scientist assigned to a project not knowing they had a stash of FEV samples from a Pre-War experience that got discontinued when the bombs dropped isn't unlikely, especially since the lead scientist in the affair was clearly born post-War
>>
File: 20161024185949_1.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161024185949_1.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
So are there any good quest mods? Or should I try out nuka world?
>>
>>159548571
>The Institute is much more than robotics.
And the Institute is not CiT

The Institute is a post war organization founded 30+ years after the war occurred.

CiT was just a robotics college.
>>
i know its a pretty generic topic but what are your favourite fo4 mods right now? i'm pretty new to it, and whilst it seems pretty underwhelming, i hope it will just be a late bloomer. i actually really like the commonwealth as a base to work on, forgetting the sole survivor endgame.

>>159535203
>>159540526

speaking of SMRedux, i just installed it but i haven't been out fighting any mutants yet. i got it because i think the same person did a raider overhaul mod, and it's pretty much the best little mod i've found. the most fun in the game right now is fighting raiders thanks to that. its just a much more varied spawn/package list, but they use food, meds and grenades much more aggressively and rock some pretty cool tank girl / mad max outfits, i really recommend it and would love to see a mod that did this for the entire game and all enemy types.

on the opposite side of wasteland fun, is singing settlers. its a bit buggy but it let me turn starlight sanctuary into a big convert venue, and my bars have karaoke, which companions love to indulge in. there's also CWSS redux(?) for "working" bathhouses (also a bit buggy).
>>
>>159548620
Just play Trainwiz's Maxwell's World.
>>
>>159548363
It's not about getting killed.

First, Zimmer had a Courser. Fallout's easiness aside, the Courser is stated to be one of the deadliest battlefield "weapons".
Second, a Courser can pass as a human. Easily. Generation 2 Synths would have to make a trip completely alone. Zimmer could hire protection to get to Rivet City, or come with the aforementioned trade routes. Gen2s could never stop to resupply, would have to travel almost exclusively at night to avoid been spotted and would be vulnerable to the things all robots traveling without humans are: being attacked by raiders for parts, like ED-E.
Third, Zimmer's mission was merely diplomatic in nature: go there, find a Synth, say a code, get out. The Gen 2 Synths would have to fight through a Vault of Mutants and have enough of them survive to get out with enough samples.

So it's not about how dangerous a trip is. Moriarty and Tenpenny came from freaking Europe and that crazy Quantum chick casually traveled to Nuka World. What did they all have in common? Being human, and as such not having a gigantic Neon Sign saying "FEAR AND ATTACK ME" strapped to their backs. They also traveled alone or in small groups, which wouldn't attract as much attention as a Synth force that had to be equipped to fight a Vault of mutants would.
>>
>>159548620

nuka world is best enjoyed by pretending it's a jet-induced fever dream that only exists in your distant subconscious.
>>
>>159549041
The below ground research zone connected to Commonwealth Institute of Technology existed pre-War. The Institute itself as an organization didn't, but the structure that allowed for them to undergo all those projects completely unrelated to technology had to be there before the war.

If nothing else, it's clear the CiT in Fallout's universe is not directly matched to the CiT in real life, and it being a robotics college doesn't change the fact its underground facilities had to research much more than just robotics considering the things they're packing in there.
>>
I like everything about this body but how it looks, but MUH REALISM is too important.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19516/?
>>
>>159549048
SMRedux is pretty good. New enemy types, good textures, and makes mutants fun to fight at all levels. Not sure if they have new AI behavior, but they're a much bigger bitch to fight after installing the mod so they must have had.

OT: My favorite mods have mostly to do with settlements. Homemaker, Alternate, OCDecorator. It's easy to just have the main story fuck right off and play it as someone trying to rebuild civilization, plus mods like Raiders Overhaul and SMR to give the world some life.

I heavily recommend Xander's Aid, Maxwell's World, Shuddersome Subways and the 3DNPC's mods. They're better expansion packs than that piece of shit Nuka World.
>>
>>159549879
>The below ground research zone connected to Commonwealth Institute of Technology existed pre-War.
Wrong, people in The Institute themselves tell you that they built The Institute structure itself after the war by digging out form the basement.

The only part of The Institute that was there before the war was the "old robotics" section you pass through in the BoS/Minutemen/Railraod quest line.
>>
>>159549901
autism
>>
>>159550458
K... Somehow skipped that.

That's a more stupid and imbecilic option than the alternative, so I'll just have Bethesda fuck right off and not try my hand at polishing a brown turd.
>>
>>159550834
>That's a more stupid and imbecilic option than the alternative
How exactly?

What on earth gave you the notion that CiT would have built The Institute before the war?

That shit is Enclave level technology, theres no way they would get away with having it.
>>
All this Super Mutant talk got me thinking how dissapointed I was in Strong.

Supposedly he wants to learn more about the human way, but every time you do something "the human way" he just dislikes it and the only things he consistently likes is you being a Super Mutant.

What wasted potential. Would be cool having a companion you could shape. Being a good person would slowly create a new Fawkes, while being an asshole would make him stronger and meaner.

How can Obsidian make deeper companions and companion interactions/developments in six months that Bethesda in years?
>>
>>159551460
Obsidian create deeply complex, varied characters with believable personalities and interesting backstories that tie into relevant events within the world.

Bethesda come up with a funny idea in a brainstorming meeting, turn it into a character and call it a day.
>>
File: do a flip.jpg (427KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
do a flip.jpg
427KB, 1680x1050px
>>159551460
>How can Obsidian make deeper companions and companion interactions/developments in six months that Bethesda in years?

putting passion ahead of profits.
>>
>>159551157
My notion was that the Institute was a government-funded research center. I thought they had Enclave level technology because they were working with/for the pre-War "Enclave", so to speak.

Instead a bunch of robotic scientists managed to build an Enclave-level research center filled with possibly the most advanced technology in the Post-War world after the nukes dropped. That's retarded on many levels.
>>
>>159551460
>Supposedly he wants to learn more about the human way
No he doesn't. Strong wants to find the "milk of human kindness" which he thinks is an actual drink, because he believes it will give him and other super mutants the power needed to finally crush mankind.

The irony being that "the milk of human kindness" Shakespeare talks about is actually being able to be friends with people, and Strong finds it by becoming friends with a human like you, without even realizing it.

>How can Obsidian make deeper companions and companion interactions/developments in six months that Bethesda in years?
Because
A. They didn't.
B. They do nothing but copy the most tired and overused character archetypes that require no effort to come up with

Boone is
>MUH WAR CANT LET GO!
Raul is
>IM OLD AND USELESS!
Arcade is
>WOULD MUH DAD BE WANT ME TO DO WHAT HE DID?

Its tired and overused cliches you can find in any bad drama series played 100% stright.

Its literally copy-paste writing
>>
>>159551746
>>159551780

What annoys me the most is that the ideas and framework of Fallout 4 are for the most part really good.
But Bethesda decided to leave it bare-bones instead of developing.

Fallout 4 is the Bethesda game that better demonstrates their bad side. Shallow as fuck game where everything that exists is meant as an excuse to play around a playground.

If Fallout was Disney, New Vegas (and arguably 3 it wasn't as bad in this regard as 4) would be the movies and 4 would be fucking Disneyworld.
>>
>>159547542
You should wait, as good as Far Harbor and Automatron are its only really worth it if you like the settlement mode since thats what most of it is
>>
>>159552732
>since thats what most of it is
>out of 70 dollars in content, only 15 of it is settlement stuff
15/70 is only 20%.

Far Harbor alone has more content in it then all the workshop DLCs combined, as does Nuka World, even ignroing the additions to settlements they added via raiders.

The workshop DLcs suck, but this idea they make up most of the content is patently untrue, and a /v/ tier meme
>>
>>159549901
Looks like shit lmao
>>
File: 1478272646130.jpg (19KB, 340x199px) Image search: [Google]
1478272646130.jpg
19KB, 340x199px
>>159549901
>no wrist seams and soon no neck seams
how?
what new devilry is this
>>
>>159553367
>no wrist seams and soon no neck seams
Uhhh, Skyrim got rid of those ages ago.

The only place it was a problem was in Oblivion/Fo3/NV because the game threw different lighting on heads then bodies, while then ewer games don't.
>>
>>159552095
I fucking know Strong thinks the milk of human kindness is a damned drink, but to get the milk he has to work with humans and learn their secrets. Hard to do that if you bitch and moan all the way through it. Plus, that "search" never goes anywhere as well.
After joining Strong acts as your bitch, following you from place to place disliking almost everything you do along the way unless you only bring him along to kill things. He doesn't try to search for it, ask you or anyone about it, nothing ever comes of it. His motivation could easily be switched with "I feel like it" or "you smell good" and it would mean the exact fucking same on the long run.
And Obsidian characters can start as stereotypes because SURPRISE, SURPRISE!, people LOOK like stereotypes if you don't get to know them. Getting to know your companions will result in some actual development.

Stick around with Boone and he can potentially let go. He also has good reasons to join you (pretty much wants to die and you're clearly a crazy motherfucker that is fighting and going into dangerous zones all the time one way or another) and good reasons to stick around after his quest's done.

Raul CAN STOP being "old and useless" and develop.

Arcade CAN choose his own path or allow you to choose for him.
With Strong, and in fact almost ALL companions in Fallout 4, you have little reason to care after you learn of them because they never develop, never change. No matter their supposed goals or reasons for joining you, they remain static meatshields all game.

I'm tired of the notion perpetuated by retards that only original things are good. You know what you also find in almost all dramas before Romeo and Juliet? A tale of estranged lovers. Citizen Kane tells the story of a grump near-dead fuck regretting his life, something as old as Greek theatre. Obsidian takes the concepts and actually goes somewhere, Bethesda just throws toys in the table and lets us play with them.
>>
>>159552095
Anon you are so stupid it hurts.

I don't know what type of piece of shit would prefer a well developed story based on an old trope than a new concept that doesn't do shit with itself.

Probably the same type of morons that give tons of money to Transformers and Battleship.
>>
>>159553612
> but to get the milk he has to work with humans and learn their secrets
No, he has to watch them. He can hate what they do the whole time.

>Plus, that "search" never goes anywhere as well.
OFc it doesn't, thats the whole point. He find the milk without realizing it.

>With Strong, and in fact almost ALL companions in Fallout 4, you have little reason to care after you learn of them because they never develop, never change
Which is a good thing.

The problem with NV's companions is that they are totally mindless robots, with no agency of their own.

They claim to have all these major life problems, but chose to do nothing about it, and just stand around with their thumb up their ass until you the special snowflake PC comes along and drags them to do it, and even then, they are so mindless, and unable to form an opinion of their own, that they need you to tell them how to feel about what happened.

The thing that makes Fallout 4's companions enjoyable is that they DON'T do that

Cait for example realizes she has a drug problem, tries to get it cured by doctors, then, when that doesn't work, she does the research and ifnds out where a cure might be found on her own, and just needs you to help her reach it since a bunch of Gunners are in the way.

She doesn't need you to tell her she has a problem, she doesn't need you to tell her she needs to get cured or she will die, she doesn't need you to do the reseach for her, she doesn't need you to tell her how to feel about it afterward.

Cait actually acts like a thinking, feeling, adult, with actual agency, which makes her, despite being one of the worse companions in the game, more enjoyable then anyone in NV, who act like nothing but retarded adult babies who need you to ead them by the hand to do even basic stuff like take a shit.

What you described is exactly whats WRONG about companions in RPGs in general.
>>
File: spurdotritium.jpg (955KB, 1050x1418px) Image search: [Google]
spurdotritium.jpg
955KB, 1050x1418px
>>159548435
Ah I see, I was using NMM because I had a limited amount of time to dick with it and couldn't find my FOMOD exe. Take my rarest spurdo as a token of my gratitude.
>>
>>159554352
You're ignoring the fact that if he hates it enough he leaves

Meaning that he wants to get the milk, but if you do things that he knows are associated with this milk thingie he leaves.

And you got it all backwards. The reason most of NV's companions are even companions is because of the way they deal with their problems, not the other way around.

Boone, as far as he cares, is done for. He already killed his wife to stop her from being a sex-slave or worse, and now dedicates his life to killing Legionaires. He follows you because you kill Legionaires. He already has the "solution" to his problem in his mind. In his quest you either validate his approach or you find a different way.

Arcade is perfectly content in helping people as a doctor. He has dealt with his past. Him traveling with you is what brings about doubts if he has done the right thing.

Lily just thinks you need help and follows you because she's nice and you've been nice to her. One of the solutions for her quest, and for a lot of people the best, is just not interfering and letting her keep doing what she's already doing it.

Cass only becomes a companion because you offered to help her.

Raul becomes your companion because you saved him, and the experiences you share together make him doubt.

You see the theme here?

MOST OF THEM DON'T "CLAIM" TO HAVE ANYTHING. They think they have it figured it out. You're the one who proves them wrong (or god forbid, agrees with their way of doing things) during your travels. They don't NEED you to tell them what to do, they ask for your opinion BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MADE THEM REALIZE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Boone pretty much has to have info pried out of him with a crane, Veronica deflects almost every attempt of yours to know her better. You're the one who takes the initiative to get in their lives.

>What's wrong with companions in RPGs in general

Man, Cait of all people is your example of a better alternative?
>>
>>159554352
Are you retarded? Like, genuinely retarded?

The search goes nowhere. Even if you're "friends" with him he doesn't change based on that. You have no influence on him. Your actions have no purpose. He's the same flat board no matter what you do, only sometimes the board has a frowny face and others a happy face.

And I love the term special snowflake PC. The story centers around them because they're special, asswipe, not the other way around. Of course the Courier who shaped the Mojave is special, if you want to play as a random dipshit with no influence on anyone get a mod that lets you be a random NCR soldier or some shit like that.

"Cait acts like a thinking, feeling adult with agency".
Wish I'd read this idiocy before starting to write the response. Would have realized you really are retarded and there's no point discussing you
>>
>>159555679
>You're ignoring the fact that if he hates it enough he leaves
OFC he does. Strong is a super mutant, and literally retarded.

>And you got it all backwards. The reason most of NV's companions are even companions is because of the way they deal with their problems
Totally wrong.

Companions in RPGs only exist because its expected, and because its anther easy way of shoving more quests in the player's direction.

They have no other reason to exist, as none of them tell, or make any sort of point that hasn't been made a million times already.

>BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONE THAT MADE THEM REALIZE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Which is another part of the problem. Companions, who are supposed to be functional adults, being too stupid to realize something even an idiot could see was a problem.

>Man, Cait of all people is your example of a better alternative?
Hancock is an even better example.

As you learn about his backstory you learn hes the brother of the mayor of Diamond City, that when his brother kicked out all the ghouls he went into a depression, and got hooked on drugs, because he couldn't stand to see what his brother had become. He eventually found his way too Goodneighbor, which was then ruled by an asshole who beat up drifters for shits and giggles. After seeing one drifter get the shit kicked out of him, he got really high, blacked out, woke up next to John Hancock's clothes, which inspired him to rally some people, get some guns, and overthrow the asshole, to make Goodneighbor a better place to live.

Hancock basically did, what in any other shitty RPG, be his companion quest, by himself, long before you even came around.

If Hancock was a companion in a game like New Vegas, he would still be sitting in Goodneighbor, high on drugs as a drifter, and would need you to come around and tell him "hey, maybe you should do something about all your friends getting beat up" with some dumb response like "YOU THINK SO?
>>
>>159552238
They did some really good stuff with the gameplay in 4. Settlements and Power Armor are pretty fucking cool.

The SPECIAL system getting gutted not so much.

If they gave Obsidian a chance and let them do a "New Vegas" for 4, that would probably be a pretty fucking good game.
>>
>>159535291
Yes. Spoonfeed me.
>>
>>159556781
The perk system was at worst a sidegrade that needed expanding for further specialization by the player, but SPECIAL itself became far more important in Fo4.
>>
>>159557105
>The perk system was at worst a sidegrade
^This

Fallout 4's perk system was nothing but taking the 1-100 skill system from Fo3/NV, which didn't work worth a shit, and changing the way it was presented into something more accurate to how it actually played out.

Things like lockpicking may have been a 1-100 skill in fo3/NV, but only ranks 25/50/75/100 actually mattered, since those were the only ranks that actually unlocked higher level locks.

Changing it into a 5 ranked perk, where the first 4 ranks represent 25/50/75/100, and the 5th rank being a bonus power, is nothing but presenting it in the way it actually was the whole time.
>>
File: 20161106154050_1.jpg (278KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161106154050_1.jpg
278KB, 1600x900px
how do i create a mod to just have this as a mask without the armor?
>>
>>159558428
>cut it up in a 3d modeling program
>weight it in one of those programs
>load model into the data folder
>create item in the CK
>add to the world space or leveled lists
>>
>>159556603
Alright, so why does Cait, Hancock, or any companion other than Codsworth, Preston or debatably Strong follow you into nonstop neardeath scenarios?

Cait and Hancock have no reason to be out with you saving the world. Again, you got it backwards. It's not a coincidence all companions in New Vegas have some kind of deep personal issue they're unable to deal with themselves (and you're a real imbecile if you think psychological trauma is something you can just shrug off), they're companions because of it, because only a special kind of maniac would continue following a person that constantly puts themselves and others in mortal danger and sees fit to try and make the wasteland his/her own personal playground.

Raul is a "seen-it-all" type who wants to make himself useful before he dies, Boone follows you exactly because he thinks you'll be his death, Gannon is a sour idealist who wants to do something grand to the point he constantly risks his life for the greater good, Cass is grateful to you for what you did for her and is your friend after you finish her recruitment/companion quest, Lily thinks you need protection and is a Nightkin so it's not like she's particularly afraid of death, and Veronica is such a mess of rebellious angst and depression that she'd probably follow anyone influencial enough to hell and back just to try to escape her life.

They're following you exactly because they have these issues, not despite them. You're surronded by people who have nothing else to live for, exactly because people with a purpose in life don't just follow a guy who fistfights entire raider camps for fun just because he did something nice for them.

Cait and Hancock don't even start as your friend. Danse is a Paladin of the Brotherhood of Steel and technically your boss. Piper has an entire career and little sister to take care of, and Deacon has no right being with you unless you're doing Railroad quests (Continued)
>>
File: confused pepe.jpg (90KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
confused pepe.jpg
90KB, 951x840px
>Try and login to NMM
>Login errors over and over again
Anyone else? Should I panic?
>>
>>159558882
SSE is still adding a lot of strain to the servers. Just dl your shit manually and add through the add from file thing.
>>
>>159558882
>>159559068
you'd think they'd have prepared for this shit.

don't tell me they can't afford a few extra servers or whatever

fucking lazy skinflint jews
>>
>>159558845
(Continued)
And the feasle amount of caps don't make up for you making a personal bitch out of MacCready
The only companions that it makes sense following you into certain death are the dog, the robot manservant, the other robot manservant, the OTHER robot manservant and the suicidal maniac last of his order. Valentine is also pretty good, you recruit him to help find your son and he becomes your friend after that.
My point being, the antics you're pulling aren't the type of thing that inspires sane people to follow you.
Fallout 4's "human" companions are some of the worst piece of shit writing I've seen in companions in any game and no amount of fanwankery in your part will change that.

People with interesting lives and actual reasons to do anything other than following you become your slaves at a whim, apparently ready to die for you at any time you decide a Super Mutant filled hideout with no relevance to both your goals WHATSOEVER is the best place to have a rave.
>>
>>159559219
He wouldn't have this problem if everyone bought premium accounts for the next 6 months.

In all seriousness, how long until he puts a banner on the site asking everyone to try get premium for a month to "try it out and support the site"
>>
>>159558589
so a program like nifskope? or blender?
>>
>>159558845
>Alright, so why does Cait, Hancock, or any companion other than Codsworth, Preston or debatably Strong follow you into nonstop neardeath scenarios?
-Danse is a BoS solider who is assigned to watch over you and judge your worthiness in being a BoS solider, after that, your a BoS solider, and hes still assigned to work with you.

-Piper is a reporter who normally goes out and puts herself in life or death situations to learn about the shit going on in the world. She even mentions shes fought super mutants, and almost gotten killed by Atom cultists doing her job.

-Deacon is assigned to you as part of the Railroad, and, as he himself mentions, his job is to get Intel about whats going on in The Commonwealth. something he can do while following you.

-X6-88 is assigned to you by the Institute to be a bodyguard. Its literally his job to follow and protect you.

-Mccready follows you because he is a merc, and you hire him to follow you.

-Cait follows you because she is literally owned by the guy who runs the Combat Zone, and he orders her to go with you in the hopes you can get her the help she needs.

-Nick follows you because of your connection to The Institute, and his past with said group.

-Dogmeat is a freaking dog.

> Hancock have no reason to be out with you saving the world
Except he does.

Hancock himself even tells you why he is following you.

The whole point of being ruler of Goodneighbor is to make sure the strong can't oppress the weak, but he saw with the Bobbi situation how hes starting to become like the thing he hates, so hes taking al eave of absence from his post to get back out in the world for a bit.

He also implies hes done this a few times before.
>>
>>159558845
> It's not a coincidence all companions in New Vegas have some kind of deep personal issue they're unable to deal with themselves
OFc its not,

they are all given one so the devs can design a quest around it and shove it down your throat as per RPG standards.
>>
>>159559550
the more someone asks for my money, the less likely i become to give it to them

of course, the likelihood always starts at zero anyways, but still

I have a novel idea for the guy. How about he gets a job?
>>
File: map updated.png (1MB, 1762x964px) Image search: [Google]
map updated.png
1MB, 1762x964px
>If Ashur spread westward, or the MWBoS spread eastward, we could have trade routes going from one side of the country to the other
so close to reunifying America
>>
Does anyone know how to either force movement, or deactivate gravity on a mob with a script?
>>
>>159559737
There's a reason you don't have members of the 1st Recon, or Lucius, or Rhonda, or Marcus, or Ringo, or Sunny Smiles... (you get the point) follow you and become your companions after befriending them and doing their quests.

Because sane people don't follow you around and forsake their identity to serve a jackass that keeps finding new and inventive ways of almost dying.

Which is why all New Vegas companions who aren't dogs or robots are various degrees of bugfuck insane

>>159559602
See above, and for your points:

Danse is your boss, you're a member of the Brotherhood of Steel, he has no reason to be following you around, taking orders from you and doing things that have absolutely nothing to do with the Brotherhood

Deacon would be much more effective at getting intel alone, as seen by his multiple disguises and inflitrations. Fallout 4 has no option for the player to be subtle in almost anything.

X6-88 is the one of the robot manservants I mentioned.

The caps you pay MacCready don't justify the antics you pull, and the eagerness of a Merc who's supposedly looking for a cure for his son to not be doing a more profitable and less life-threatening job.

Nick I mentioned as a good example, and so did I for Dogmeat, learn to fucking read.

Cait is "owned" by him while they got guns pointed at her, there's no reason for the junkie not to get the hell out of dodge the moment you start fucking around Raider nests like they're full of candy, or taking on the Institute with a bunch of dipshits with Laser Muskets.

Piper follows you around no matter what you're doing. Your point would actually mean something if she either A) only followed you in main or sidequests and after that fucked off or B) didn't have a sister to feed. Doubt "SOME DUDE CLEARED YET ANOTHER RAIDER NEST" makes for good papers.

And Hancock. He's getting back in the world. There are ways to do it that don't involve getting into a slaughterfest fiesta with a person he barely knows.
>>
>>159562283
>Danse is your boss,
No he isn't. He is your sponsor. Your boss is Maxson and Kelles, who are also Danse's bosses.

>Deacon would be much more effective at getting intel alone
Not really. He points your your nack for getting into odd situation, and how, since you are the leader, attention is taken off of him.

>The caps you pay MacCready don't justify the antics you pull
Yes they do, its standard merc work in The Commonwealth and Capital Wasteland.

Mccready was a Gunner, and Gunners do the same shit.

>Cait is "owned" by him while they got guns pointed at her,
100% false, Cait had a contract with the ghoul running the place before the raiders showed up. He still holds her contract after you kill them. Play the game.

>Piper follows you around no matter what you're doing.
OFC she does, since she reports on everything.

>B) didn't have a sister to feed.
NAt operates the paper when Piper is gone, and can handle herself given its Diamond City, the most secure place in the wealth.

>And Hancock. He's getting back in the world. There are ways to do it that don't involve getting into a slaughterfest fiesta with a person he barely knows.
Have you been in The Commonwealth m8? everywhere is a slaughter fest. Its literally day to day for the region.

>Nick I mentioned as a good example, and so did I for Dogmeat, learn to fucking read.
I didn't see the second part of your post twit.

>Because sane people don't follow you around and forsake their identity to serve a jackass that keeps finding new and inventive ways of almost dying.
Except thats exactly what groups like First Recon do.
>>
File: 1472995108948.png (262KB, 489x633px) Image search: [Google]
1472995108948.png
262KB, 489x633px
>OP has no 1/2/3/NV links

shamefur
>>
>>159563918
Fallout 1/2/NV are in /cfog/ now.
>>
File: 1468247627103.jpg (48KB, 412x385px) Image search: [Google]
1468247627103.jpg
48KB, 412x385px
>finally mod in some decent haircuts
>all the ones i want clip into the ncr ranger coat
>>
>>159564530
/fog/ is for all Fallout games
/cfog/ is for safespaces
>>
>>159564807
Sure, and I'm not going to be using /cfog/ any time soon, but as far as links go, those are over there now.
>>
>>159558882
>NMM
:^)
>>
>>159563217
>First Recon

So to you
An entire nation = One (singular) random jackass

Good to know. Also good to know singlehandely clearing raider dens is standard merc work in the commonwealth (and that paying for a merc means you get a slave for life you never have to pay for again)

Also good to know that even when you read you lack reading comprehension. The Ghoul that owns her owns her through a piece of paper, nothing else. She has no reason not to jump ship when you start pulling the things a protagonist in a Fallout game pulls. Piper also has no reason to follow you when you're doing mundane shit. You'd actually have a point AGAIN if she'd follow you only during quests (like you had a radio or something and would call her when you started a quest), not when you spend 5 hours building your new home. Also good to know you're/will be a shitty parent that lets a child operate a newspaper by herself while you're out with some guy/girl.

Danse is your SUPERIOR OFFICER. He literally tells you that if he gives an order, you follow him. HE IS EFFECTIVELY YOUR BOSS. HE HAS IN THEORY DIRECT AUTHORITY OVER YOU. This is not fucking debatable, he says so right after you accept joining the brotherhood, and before, and during it, and ALL THE TIME BEFORE HIS QUEST THAT MAKES HIM LEAVE THE BROTHERHOOD.

And again, Deacon is debatable, but I still think the kind of shit you pull on a day to day basis goes completely against his objective and his responsibilities as one of the top agents of the Railroad.
>>
>>159565165
Not him, but wouldn't it make sense to put them here as well? Newcomers to the series are going to want to play all the games, even if they were introduced with 4.
Except BoS, of course
>>
>>159565724
this
also whatever faggot OP keeps forgetting Prewar thread and Edition, Edition needs to be shot
>>
File: 1446575672233.jpg (221KB, 953x988px) Image search: [Google]
1446575672233.jpg
221KB, 953x988px
>>159565724
But everybody has to play BoS sooner or later. It's our own Mario is Missing.
>>
>>159565724
I don't make these OPs, though I have for other generals. The post limit gets filled pretty quick, but even if it didn't, just look at the current one and look at how large the post already is. You don't want it getting too large.

Linking to a single pastebin that has the entire /cfog/ OP or linking to /cfog/ would be my suggested compromise.
>>
>>159566540
>getting too large

That's not going to happen with 1/2/3/Tactics.
New Vegas can have a reccomended mods list and that's about it since /cfog/ is nothing but NV.
>>
Guys I just got New Vegas , anything I should know?
>>
>>159566801
Don't try to get to Vegas right away. You'll regret it quickly. Also factions really matter in NV, so think carefully as to who you want to side with as it's going to lock you out of stuff from the other faction(s).
Other than that, the game is pretty linear until you get to New Vegas. Then things open up.
>>
>>159565283
>An entire nation = One (singular) random jackass
Nice straw man

Holy hell.

>The Ghoul that owns her owns her through a piece of paper, nothing else. She has no reason not to jump ship when you start pulling the things a protagonist in a Fallout game pulls.
By that logic neither does Charon, what is mental conditioning.

>Piper also has no reason to follow you when you're doing mundane shit.
Sure she does, because newspapers are not all just PAGE 1 HEADLINES!

>Danse is your SUPERIOR OFFICER. He literally tells you that if he gives an order, you follow him. HE IS EFFECTIVELY YOUR BOSS. HE HAS IN THEORY DIRECT AUTHORITY OVER YOU. This is not fucking debatable, he says so right after you accept joining the brotherhood, and before, and during it, and ALL THE TIME BEFORE HIS QUEST THAT MAKES HIM LEAVE THE BROTHERHOOD.
Except he says no such thing.

He says hes your boss when you first join because Maxson hasn't arrived in the Prydwen, which makes him the superior officer at the time.

After the Prydwen Arrives, he does like every good military officer does, and tells you to talk to the commanding officer, which is Maxson, below Maxson is Kelles, and below him are the Proctors.

>And again, Deacon is debatable, but I still think the kind of shit you pull on a day to day basis goes completely against his objective and his responsibilities as one of the top agents of the Railroad.
His job is to get intel on everything going on, your always interacting with someone during your travels, which means its always helpful.
>>
>>159566801
Be wary of what direction you get, and listen to what NPCs idly mention. That quarry that's been overrun? It's been closed off for a reason. You see certain people carrying Antivenom? That's in the game for a reason. Be wary of how much you wander off the road, since you're totally free to, but you're also totally free to get mauled by Cazadores and Bark Scorpions.
>>
File: EffDaPolayce.png (153KB, 736x516px) Image search: [Google]
EffDaPolayce.png
153KB, 736x516px
>>159567113
Wait if its so linear do I really have a choice on whether or not I go there directly?
I think I'm going to go for NCR because Caesars Legion reminds me of the Imperials in Skyrim and I hated the Imperials
I'm guessing the best build is high Luck, high Agility sneaky sniper?
>>
>>159567415
How am I supposed to know if they have Antivenom without pickpocketing them?
Are the cowboy guns any good?
>>
>>159567431
The short way to New Vegas is filled with Deathclaws and Cazadors. The long way has story-related missions and definitely has a "you're supposed to go this way" feeling.
Legion and Imperials are nothing alike. Legion are essentially Disney villains, depth wise. NCR has flaws, but at least they have decent writing.

High luck is NV makes the casinos piss easy and also fun as hell. You can also pay for each SPECIAL to be upgraded once, so never put anything at 10.
>>
>>159567609
>Are the cowboy guns any good?
if you take the appropriate perks like Cowboy and Gunslinger/Rifleman
>>
>>159567431
The game is linear only in that there is an expected path for you to travel towards going off NPC dialogue, the existing roads, and the quests you get. From the initial Goodsprings starting point, they expect you to do the quests there, travel south through Primm, then the southwest NCR Outpost, hook east towards Novac, etc. That's sort of the expected path if you're going through the story and not exploring, simply going "forward". You're totally free to say 'fuck that' and go wander, though.

>>159567609
I only mention Antivenom because you'll realize that there being an Antivenom item implies the existing of venomous enemies, and that'll be an issue if you're not careful. You'll undoubtedly find them lying around here and there as you play FNV. As far as the cowboy guns go, yeah, I enjoyed the revolvers and lever-action rifles.
>>
>>159566801
Check /cfog/ for recommended mods.
Enhanced Shaders is still the best ENB
None of the body mods are particularly great but T6M is the top of the shit heap.
Get Yukichigai unofficial patch and cut content mods
Remember to edit the INI file and get NVAC to help with crashes
NV generally tries to make all builds viable. Don't just go for high luck stealth sniper. Explore your options and look at perks as they have a few gimmicks like Shotgun surgeon and And Stay Back! to keep shotguns relevant.
DR/DT is fucked so wear what you want(mostly light armor) unless you patch it.
There are loads of unique items, sometimes in the unlikeliest of places.
Fusion batteries are good for caps unless you're a tech character with energy weapons then you can refill drained ammo.

Have fun.
>>
File: cazador.jpg (32KB, 380x254px) Image search: [Google]
cazador.jpg
32KB, 380x254px
>>159567974
>You're totally free to say 'fuck that' and go wander, though.

It would be extremely painful.

Also what kind of scorpions are Fallout scorpions based off again? Emperor?
>>
>>159568451
emperor and bark

not 100% on the classic ones but probably some ultragiganigga ones in the southwest
>>
>>159567431
>hating the Imperials in Skyrim
>indirectly implying you like the stormlcloacas, who are only not the worst choice for skyrim as letting the civil war continue is a thing that you can do.
>thinking that the Legion and the Imperials are remotely similar aside being not!roman
>>
>>159568303
don't forget 4gb
>>
>>159567123
Like hoooly shit you're dumb

I'm not even the guy you're having a bitching competition with but I'm triggered

Danse is your superior officer. When Maxson is not giving orders you're supposed to follow his orders. That's how military ranking works. But whatever kid, both of you continue your retarded discussion. Fallout 4 companions are too shitty for me to waste time arguing about them.
>>
>>159568658
All radscropions except the bark ones are emperor scorpions that could be found in every pet shop in America before the bombs fell.
>>
>>159568692
This. Ulfric is seen as a Thalmor asset because him making an Independent Skyrim or at least fueling the civil war plays massively into their hand. He's a dumbass constantly chided by other characters for going about things the wrong way and even in Sovngarde he admits he fucked up.
>>
>>159571318
Alduin did nothing wrong
take it to /tesg/, though
>>
File: 1477785068570.gif (972KB, 330x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477785068570.gif
972KB, 330x200px
What should my SPECIAL look like if I want to get into energy weapons? Or does it not matter?
>>
About to play Fallout 4 for the first time.

Due to time constraints, I only plan on doing one playthrough and would like to maximize my experience.

What are some essential mods to do this? I only plan on getting the mod that makes the nights darker so far.
>>
>>159571972
Need INT so you can actually make the mods for them.
>>
>meme retards and frogposters festering both generals

you can stop pretending and come forwards you cross-posting frog fuckers
>>
so how does purified water production work? do you produce less with the more settlers you get? and is there any drawbacks to putting multple purifiers in a settlement besides more risk of a raid?
>>
>>159574104
It's a very simple system. Water production - Number of Settlers = Bottles of Purified Water. They produce every day and have a limit (I think it's 20 or 30) of how much water you can have at once. The more resources you have, the more likely you are of being attacked.

Dunno the math for the attack percentage doe.
>>
>>159567123
>except he says no such thing

>Player Default: What would be expected of me if I joined?

>You'd be under my command, and I'd expect you to follow orders.

Kill yourself you idiotic piece of human garbage
>>
I'm roleplaying a trippy hippy for my next playthrough but don't want to be a junkie. What are the real world equilvilents of Fallout drugs? I know med-x is morphine.
>>
>>159574104
>>159574458
There's also an arbitrarly small cap on how much water will be stored in your workshop, which includes stuff you stick in yourself.

For best results, get a mod that removes that cap.
>>
anyone know how to change a weapons range in fo4edit?
>>
File: inAe4Hx.jpg (101KB, 640x574px) Image search: [Google]
inAe4Hx.jpg
101KB, 640x574px
So I'm getting frustated with NMM. Always used NMM until fallout 4 came out because it easy to use until now. I want to install some mods into my fallout 4, and it works fine, but sometimes it tells me "long loading times, erase everything after sResourceDataDirsFinal=". So I do. Then I keep installing with no issue. Then i close NMM. I open NMM and half my mods are not activated. I know that those mods are installed, and I activated them, but as soon as i close NMM, they deactivate and im getting frustated because i cant figure out whats wrong.

Yes, i do have bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 in my .ini.

Yes, its real copy of fallout 4.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem, or should i say goodbye to NMM and try using those mod managers created by mod makers(if so, which one should i use?)?
>>
Is it possible to replace aiming in with a grenade launcher attachment or is that not possible with the GECK?
>>
>>159574623
Read the rest of the post
>He says hes your boss when you first join because Maxson hasn't arrived in the Prydwen, which makes him the superior officer at the time.
>>
File: sunset at nuka-world.jpg (245KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sunset at nuka-world.jpg
245KB, 1680x1050px
>>159574664
daddy-o and day tripper fit the hippy theme.

>Popular with beatniks and intellectuals before the Great War, Daddy-O raises Intelligence and Perception, but lowers Charisma, for a limited period of time.

>A pre-war chem favored by those looking for a "happy escape," Daytripper raises both Charisma and Luck, but lowers Strength, for a limited period of time.
>>
Do you have to take the Dog with you? I don't see an option to tell him to get lost, just to "Stay".
>>
>>159577963
You can drop him. Pretty sure one of the first things you can do is call him a mutt, isn't it? He even becomes essential for a story quest later (that makes absolutely no sense), but I don't think you have to have him as your follower, he'll just join as a tertiary companion and leave.
>>
>>159577963
not at the beginning no

you will eventually for a really dumb scripted segment
>>
>>159578486
> (that makes absolutely no sense),
Not him but, how so?
>>
>>159579163
Been a while since I played it, but my comment was two-fold: 1) absurd that they'd force a companion on you for the story, although it is the story so I can give a pass on that, 2) that a random ass dog you found at a gas station is connected to not only Mama Murphy and co., but also Nick Valentine, and then comes sprinting off towards you when you start that questline. I just found it incredibly stupid when I played the story, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
>>
>>159579443
Well, Nick does say that hes going to call Dogmeat by using a high frequency signal. Like how most dog whistles work.

Its not like dogmeat just knew to be there at that moment
>>
>>159579142
You can actually skip the majority of that by first getting the fort as a fast-travel target, then going there once you have to follow dogmeat.
>>
>>159577136
He's still your superior officer after Maxson gets.

He is a Paladin. You are an Initiate/Knight. You take orders from him.

Do you want me to repeat? I'm sorry I can't speak retardese
>>
Anyone know where a nigger can score a laser pistol early in the game? I'm only level 5 and can't stand this pipe weapon bullshit.
>>
>>159576342

Are there any weapons in the game that have 2 different firing parts?

Maybe with the melee key? But instead of melee your gun shoots out a grenade. And then remap melee key to something else so it feels more natural?
>>
>>159583646
so what youre trying to do is one of those tacticool under barrel grenade launchers for the minigun
>>
>>159583769
I'm thinking more alt fire like Soldier 76's assault rifle in Overwatch
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 05-23-04-21.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 05-23-04-21.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159583769

Wait, what? EX and I are just making the CZ57 Avenger.
>>
File: 1478459790949.png (643KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
1478459790949.png
643KB, 1360x924px
>>159583259
Guys. Pls.
>>
>>159584681
>>159583259
gunners

they're all over too

if you really want to make a trek you can go to vault 95, if you are low level you might be able to get one to spawn with a laser pistol

or you know just help danse then turn the one he gives you into a pistol
>>
>>159584681
Just do console commands.
>>
>>159583259
Just run to the police station and do the arcjet quest with danse, it rewards a unique laser rifle and killing all the synths will give a shit ton of cells.
>>
>>159584389
You wouldn't happen to know much about NV scripting, would you?
>>
>>159584857
Gunners will probably slap my shit. All I have are schlocky pipe weapons and a laser musket. That deathclaw nearly murdered me.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 05-33-29-28.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 05-33-29-28.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>159585079

No

I neither mod NV nor do I know much about scripting. I prefer to work with models.
>>
File: 377160_20161106191648_1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20161106191648_1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Alright, So I got the back part red and I have been expirementing to give it a dirty look to match the engine. Or I could clean up the engine
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 05-31-38-97.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 05-31-38-97.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>159585589

That looks awesome dude!

We're gonna get featured on blogs for sure with this weapon mod
>>
>>159585013
Is that the quest with the distress signal radio thing? I had that signal pop-up but I haven't done it.
>>
>>159585259
Ah well, the quest continues.
>>
>>159585763
>>159585259
>>159585589
Why don't you two stop modding FO4 and mod NV? It is the better game.
>>
>>159586118
I've gotten too used to the system in fallout 4 for textures, and not to toot my own horn but I know more about pbr textures than like 90% of modders, I like the system more.
>>
>>159586421
More crazy weapons please? Especially from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
File: 1430867340665.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1430867340665.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>159586118
Back to your containment board with you.
>>
>>159586747
His Girl Friday?
>>
>>159586574
No promises man. I'm pretty sure buff has a few projects to do first, but I'll put it on the list of things to consider in my work folder.
>>
>>159586747
Not him, but he is right. I don't think FO4 is a bad game, but New Vegas is superior to it in every way except the gun handling.
>>
File: Electrical tape titties.jpg (402KB, 3354x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Electrical tape titties.jpg
402KB, 3354x1386px
>>159586118

Its not as easy as it sounds, I'd have to learn a lot of shit all over again for NV.

OS can probably work with NV but I don't know if I'll bother desu. NV looked dated even back in 2010, and FO4's still fresh...I also think FO4 is more fun as an actual video game, even if NV has it licked story wise and immersion-wise.
>>
>>159587407
>OS can probably work with NV
it does, kinda

I was trying to convert some armors to a semi unsupported body type but when I extracted the new nif the meatcap parts were now visible in live people and there was a ton of clipping
>>
>>159587378
Not the guy you were responding to, but NV is by no means better in every way, or even most ways.

-SPECIAL means far less
-The 1-100 skill system is garbage
-Weapon modding is nowhere near as developed
-PA is nowhere near as good as Fo4
-The general world map sucks, with there being almost nothing of interest to explore
-The facts are all unlikable, and come of as almost one dimensional caricatures of what they are supposed to represent
-The game tries to shoehorn everyone and their grandmother into the MQ, creating tons of plotholes and logical failings
-The DLC, outside of OWB, is far worse then either FH or NW
>>
>>159587974
nice b8
>>
>>159588165
>differing opinions are b8
Back to /cfog/
>>
who did you side with in far harbor? i cant really decide, i dont really know if any ending would be better than any other for my character
>>
>>159588416
he's right, though
and I fucking love NV
>>
>>159588829
Always take a third option. Look for mods for it.
>>
>>159589181
That's like telling someone to download futa mods when they ask about Imperial vs Stormcloaks.
>>
>>159557403
>>159557105

It allowed for far more character customisation and building. And the way that it worked with dialogues was amazing, different quest solutions and dialogue based on if your character is good at bartering or science or survival. All lost in Fallout 4, with the only extra dialogue (which is invariably just asking for more caps) linked to one perk.
>>
>>159589503
Aren't there mods where you can be your own damn faction?
>>
>>159589615
There are mods like that for Skyrim, not FO4
>>
>>159589536
>different quest solutions and dialogue based on if your character is good at bartering or science or survival.
The problem is that none of that actually mattered in the game itself, and only really changed post game slideshows that mean nothing.

NV also had a massive problem of offering so many ways to pass a speech check that it became effectively impossible not too, meaning every character could pass it, which in turn meant your skill selection did nothing really to change how the game played, all it did was change which of the 6 checks you use to pass the check and get the same ending.

It was literally illusionary choice, and illusionary character diversity.
>>
>>159590019
6 checks are better than 1 check
>>
>>159590019
So I can do fun things even if I've got 1 charisma, because I know how guns work?
>>
>>159590002
Well shiet, yo.
>>
>>159590424
6 doors all leading to the same ending is no different then one door leading to the same ending
>>
>>159590535
except it is -by definition- different
>>
>>159585809
Not the first anon, but yes that is the quest.

Also pick up the enemy weapons so you can get the ammo loaded into them.
>>
Given that the south is the last part of post-war America we haven't seen yet, what do you suspect has been going on down there.
>>
>>159589536
You have almost the same amount of character customization and building actually. Hell you can already be more specialized in Fo4 due to various crafting skills being split up so hackers aren't good at making energy weapons or crafting chems.

Also the dialogue thing is a failure of the quest designers, not of the new perk and SPECIAL system.
>>
>>159591391
Beer and incest.
So absolutely nothing has changed.
>>
>>159591391
Incest, moonshine making, gun ownership, eating weird shit you shot and/or ran over, and racism.

Which means it's indsitnguishable from the modern day south aside from the beeping on your giger counter and your ability to find structurally sound buildings.
>>
>>159591697
>>159591887
If you had to pick any three cities in the south to set Fallout games, where would you?

And by "the south" I mean everything from Texas/Oklahoma all the way to the Carolinas/Florida
>>
File: tumblr_nvm0j7hcVc1solpxqo1_1280.jpg (59KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvm0j7hcVc1solpxqo1_1280.jpg
59KB, 600x823px
>>159591498
>hackers wont be good at crafting energy weapons and chems
>hacker, science and chemistry are all in the intelligence category
>>
>>159592293
>He keeps responding to the bait
It's your own fault
>>
>>159592293
Having int for the perks does not mean you take all the perks. Unlike NV, where putting skill points
into trying to be a better hack automaticaly makes you a better energy weapons modder and chemist.
>>
>>159592504
In both settings you're fulfilling prerequisites to get them as you still need perks minus hacking
>>
>>159592504
>where putting skill points
>into trying to be a better hack automaticaly makes you a better energy weapons modder and chemist.
no it doesn't

that only works for science affecting hacking and the ability to make chems

it doesn't raise energy weapon skill and raising energy weapons doesn't raise hacking and chem making
>>
>>159592397
I'm just chiming in lad. NV is better than fo4 but fo4 is more fun to play
>>
>>159592951
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Science#Fallout:_New_Vegas

I never said science made you use energy weapons better. Only that it let you mod them better. Which it does by letting you craft better ammo types for energy eapons.

Learn to goddamn read.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 21-00-20-93.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 21-00-20-93.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>Crow wings are too dark
>Look too gothic
>Look way too Sephiroth-y
>I'll make them brown and white, like a bird of prey, such as an Eagle or a Condor

Yes, I like this outcome
>>
File: ea4.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
94KB, 396x385px
>>159594282
Those wings aren't animated. It looks dumb. If you cant animate them, remove them.
>>
>manually adding an item to an npc and the plugin is very last and they STILL fucking load with their default gear
>>
>>159595156
Don't be entitled
>>
File: God_no..jpg (108KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
God_no..jpg
108KB, 1280x726px
>>159594282
reminds me of the Cazaclaws, i miss them.
>>
>>159595995
Don't expect people to be satisfied with a subpar mod
>>
>>159596316
Not him, but have you seen how many simply godawful mods get thousands of endorsements on nexus?
>>
File: oberland_bartertown2.jpg (4MB, 2896x4088px) Image search: [Google]
oberland_bartertown2.jpg
4MB, 2896x4088px
was playing frost and unlocked oberland station
3 hours later i accidentally made my favourite settlement by far

your thoughts?
>>
>>159596558
Where did you get all that extra shit senpai?
>>
>>159596558
i fucking like it, good job anon.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 20-59-01-40.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 20-59-01-40.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159595156

I'm trying to rig them to the arms or something so they'll move a little bit more.

They're rigged to clavicle so they'll move some, but not much. They won't flap or anything but I'm trying to get away around that. I just wanted this deathclaw to be unique, and I think the massive wings make him a bit more threatening.
>>
>>159596558
High quality work, what are you using to make those shop stalls?
>>
>>159597120
if you can add wing, why not make a 4 armed death claw?
>>
>>159597225
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16207/?
Essential for junktowns and/or bartertowns.
adds new furniture, the "shop walls" you pointed out, and a whole new structure type (as in, can create buildings shaped completely different than the default blocky buildings)
>>
>About to disarm a trap on a door
>Dogmeat walks by and the door flings open

This fucking dog...
>>
Is there a way to change the console key?
>>
>>159596976
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16207/?
as i said in reply to >>159597225, its essential for junktowns and/or bartertowns.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9710/?
good ol northland diggers for those butcher stalls and and other resources generators.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7393/?
then some good ol snap n build for my capsule house.
>>
What unlimited companion mods do you use? The two on the nexus are buggy as hell and aren't supported.

Outdated: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3605/?

Can't dismiss automatrons: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11829/?
>>
>>159597120
It looks Indian with the wings.
>>
>Buff playing Fallout 4

What makes you think you have a right to even do that shit anymore? You're abandoning us but you still play the game? We made you who you are. Your identity in the game belongs to us and, henceforth, so does you playing it because now you have an image. Oh you didn't ask for an image? Fuck off. You took it and ran with it and now you're trying to pretend you never had it. Who the fuck do you think you are you traitor?

See you in Fallout 4 SE I guess you fickle bitch.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 20-58-47-05.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 20-58-47-05.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159599635

Wat
>>
File: 1.png (58KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
58KB, 240x240px
>Try Fallout4 for the first time
>Love what I see, good set up, interesting ideas, well designed gun-play. Feels like a good evolution of Fallout3
>Notice the difficulty, see survival. It actually penalizes you for not eating, drinking, or sleeping, and makes saves happen at beds only.
>This appeals to me, and I try it out
>Get through about 2 hours of gameplay, cannot find a fuck bed ANYWHERE.
>Keep soldiering on. Find a power suit. Am doing okay. A dog monster appears and one shots me
>It puts me back at the begging
>Try 6 more times, each time getting insta gibbed in a way I can't possibly react to, and still cannot just fucking find a single bed
Why the fuck wouldn't they just put a bed in your house at the beginning? Why the hell is a place to sleep so impossibly fucking hard to find? I want to survival, but you gotta throw me one fucking bone here game.
inb4 hurr durr just look up a walkthrough bro XD
>>
>>159600057
Theres beds everywhere, you don't even have to look for them.
>>
>>159600016
Can you rig the middle of the wings to the pectoral region, and the outer part to the upper arm?
>>
Okay, anyway

I rigged his beautiful eagle wings a little bit differently. Now they're a little bit more lively.

If only he could flap em and fly around, but I'd need an animator and possibly Trainwiz's help on that!
>>
>>159599635
lolwut
>>
>>159600195

I rigged them to clavicle and upper arms. I was quite thrilled to see the end result actually.

I might even release them as modders resources (along with the mod) for other modders to experiment with

I also bet a TON of FF7 fanbois will ask me to make Sephiroth
>>
Are either of the alternate start mods worthwhile? Another Life looks like it hands out gamebreaking bonuses like candy but Infinite Answer looks pretty reasonable.
>>
>>159600208
This looks really good now, compared to the stiff wings we saw in screenshots.
>>
>>159600208
Congratulations
>>
>>159600057
it's best to build a bed in Sanctuary or Red Rocket, then work your way out from there.

if you want to save without actually sleeping, choose to sleep for 1 hour, then cancel it once the screen turns black. it will save your game without passing any time. note that it will still decrease your Adrenaline rank as if you had actually slept for an hour.
>>
>>159600208
That doesn't look like a mutant creature anymore, it looks like one of Satan's minions.
>>
File: late evening.jpg (396KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
late evening.jpg
396KB, 1680x1050px
>>159600851
I can't speak for either of those, but here's a simpler one that you might be interested in.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946/
>>
>>159600208
Why does it have bird wings to begin with?
>>
>>159601073
That looks perfect, thank you.
>>
>>159601232

FEV

Got into FEV, grew huge muscle mass and began to grow wings, but can't fly because it weighs 6000 pounds. The wings help balance it a little, and help it attract mates I guess, and also look really fuckin' cool.
>>
>>159601638
You know buff, I am waiting for someone to try to say but FEV shouldn't work on deathclaws because deathclaws are already FEV mutants, because I know how people think that load of horse shit
>>
>>159601638
That's nice.
Now make an Albino Cazaclaw.
>>
>>159601779
But isn't that exactly what happened in FO1?
>>
>>159601779
Wasn't that last thread?
>>
My game keeps crashing, persistently. It's a new game, and it's always in the exact same location. I'm on Xbox One. I spawned in the Lonely Chapel and after going through the bunker, I step outside and it crashes.
>inb4 consolefag
Here's my load order:
>Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
>True Storms
>NCR Veteran Ranger Armor
>Eli's Tweaks and Fixes All-In-One
>Fresh Game Play Overhaul
>XB1 Survival ReBalance
>Pistol Reanimation Pack
>Right-Handed Hunting Rifle Replacer
>Insignificant Object Remover
>Survival Options
>Unlimited Building
>Realistic Sounds
>Reduced Grass Density
>Disable Lens Flare
>Disable God Rays
>Ish's Respec Mod
>Bullet Time
>Realistic Ragdoll Force
>Blacksmith's Crafting Expansion
>Real Nights with Real Lights
>Dot Crosshair
>Realistic Roads Black Asphalt
>Dave's Poses
>Hunting Overhaul
>NGA No Guns Allowed
>Fast Travel Cars
>M16 Service Rifle
>Remington Model 1858
>DKS 501 Sniper Rifle
>Conquest
>Mute Player Voice
>Glock P80
>Busty (Not EV Replacer)
>Vault Booty
>Crossbows of the Commonwealth
>Full Dialogue Interface
>Alternate Start Infinite Answers
Help would be appreciated.
>>
>>159601779

Okay, different strain of FEV mutated them even further
>>
>>159601947
no
>>
is nora an /ss/, /d/, or /ll/ kinda girl?

or some sorta combination?
>>
>>159603631
/ss/
http://hatenewspapers.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=228
>>
Are deathclaws cute?
>>
>>159604015
Buffscale, why did you do this to us.
>>
>>159603631
/ss/ and post orgasm torture
>>
>>159605023

That Booru is mostly dead

I just put stuff there whenever I felt like it, but eh...nothing really good as far as sex mods yet.
>>
Is there a fix for my game crashing every 10 mins? I'm running it in compatibility and in borderless windowed mode
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19812/?

Remember my little pony? It seems there are still bronies.
>>
File: 1467954773643.jpg (55KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1467954773643.jpg
55KB, 342x316px
>finally get around to doing nuka whorl
>literal fucking graboids
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 23-48-28-24.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 23-48-28-24.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159605894
>tfw no Burmecian race

>>159586421

Your current texture looks awesome dude, now this is beginning to look like some heavy duty equipment.
>>
>>159605083
>>159604015
I feel nora is the kinda girl that fuck put a wig on robo-shaun and anally annihilate him in the on the bar in the middle of diamond city with her girthy girlcock while everyone watches

then she probably just lets anybody else use robo-shaun's body
>>
>>159606459
>>
>>159605894
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/660/?
Kill all Bronies.
>>
File: problem.png (78KB, 631x249px) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
78KB, 631x249px
>>
>>159607647
what am I lookin at here
>>
>>159606459
>>tfw no Burmecian race
Just because you make mods doesn't mean your allowed to bring your fetishes in here. This is your first warning.
>>
>>159607916
it's a bit too late for that anon

on a related note, how big do you think nora's dick is?
>>
>>159607860
problem.png
>>
File: gross.png (159KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
159KB, 512x512px
>>159605894
>>159606667
autism, autism never changes.
>>
File: 1470018159311.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470018159311.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>159608042
very
>>
>>159606635
>>159606459
Am I the only one that is completely unimpressed with this weapon mod?
>>
Is 4chan kill
>>
File: 1475945986825.jpg (12KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
1475945986825.jpg
12KB, 236x345px
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-07 01-32-14-35.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-07 01-32-14-35.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
I don't know how to attach my custom barrel to my unique model ;_;

But its now standalone...most of the hurdles already over with.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-07 01-33-07-59.jpg (583KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-07 01-33-07-59.jpg
583KB, 2560x1600px
>>159612456

It also won't be moddable: All the parts are better than the shit you've already got anyway

But it will work with that legendary mod if you just wanna decimate everything
>>
>>159612456
>>159612569
So, it was working when you were just modifying the regular Minigun, but now that you've tried to make it its own item, it doesn't work?
>>
File: 377160_20161107022542_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20161107022542_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
God damn cocktease.
>>
File: GEORGE IS GETTING FRUSTRATED.png (217KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
GEORGE IS GETTING FRUSTRATED.png
217KB, 500x374px
>>159613001

Replacing the Accelerated barrel made the barrel show up.

When I copied the Minigun to make a unique one, its only using the default barrel. I have very little experience with how this works, the art and sound folder only shows the mesh for the minigun itself, but no barrels.

I'll probably figure it out later, I can guarantee you that Niero knows, but I don't know where he is.
>>
File: 1355818928214.jpg (85KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1355818928214.jpg
85KB, 500x475px
WHY THE FUCK DOES MY GAME KEEP CRASHING ON STARTUP WITH NO MODS? EVEN WHEN I THINK I FOUND THE FIX AND GET IT TO START, IT GOES RIGHT BACK TO CRASHING ON THE NEXT STARTUP. I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: 012991725.jpg (540KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
012991725.jpg
540KB, 2560x1600px
What's the advantage of the long barrel over the sniper barrel on the laser rifle? Is it just ammo capacity or does the sniper barrel actually need those three little lights to charge up to deal max damage?
>>
File: 1473327602420.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473327602420.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Is it a good idea to move to workbench or will it result in an extremely buggy game?
>>
>>159614210
sniper>long for damage
long>sniper for ammo capacity

the sniper does need to charge but its broken in game and theres a mod that fixes it
>>
>>159614214
>that background
Are you the guy who posts his bald PC in photoshoots with Piper and her kid sister? Are you that autist? Please leave.
>>
File: 1477469301182.jpg (21KB, 228x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477469301182.jpg
21KB, 228x200px
>>159614382
nope thats not me
>>
File: 377160_20160814031919_1.png (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20160814031919_1.png
182KB, 1280x720px
>>159614382
I'm pretty sure that is the asian mod showcase blog thing in the white room mod.
>>
>>159614720
The Jap blog does some really good showcasing. Videos can use some work, but the photos are usually done real well.

Never thought about it, maybe the guy I'm thinking of used their white room, since they gave a download for it.
>>
>>159545053
It's bullshit, and the site is slow as sin with all those ads.

Fuck you, i'm not gonna turn off adblock, your ads are making it so that I can't even browse the site.
>>
>>159615681
Have you also had video ads worse than the wiki on the nexus?
>>
>>159615785
way, way worse.

At least on the wikis, I can scroll through pages without feeling like i'm on my grandma's Dell XP with a gb of ram
I ruined that computer by installing too many toolbars.
>>
Is there a way to enable the console in survival? Im stuck on a quest and want to finish it
>>
That one anon finally got his wish if he even still browses
http://fallout4.blog.jp/archives/66991076.html
>>
>>159614210
>>159614349
sniper barrel needs all 3 lit up to do listed damage. the least damage it can do is 50%, and it takes 3 seconds for all 3 lights to come on. if you want to spam shots you don't want to use the sniper barrel.

>>159616320
there's a mod that turns it back on. and mods that add a device you can hotkey to autosave too.
>>
File: dude what.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
>find gun with cool mod
>take it to workbench and downgrade it for cheap
>mod is not stored
>bring up gun you want to mod
>new mod can be attached for free
Is that how it works? You only have to use materials for downgrading?
>>
>>159620580
*now stored
>>
>>159620580
Don't think you need resources for completely removing the mod or swapping it for the most basic version.
>>
Can I get a recommendation for a mod that cleans the shit off my settler's faces?

Seriously. I have water purifiers up the wazoo. I'm certain they could afford to bathe.
>>
>>159620580
Yes, if you are patient you don't need any of the gun nut perks to get the weapon modifications you want... you just need it to drop.

Does take patience though.
>>
>>159621242
Found a pipe pistol with a silencer and it cost something to remove it.
>>
Is it possible to make a shotgun laser pistol that works with the gunslinger perk?
Or will anything laser always be counted as a rifle? What about shotguns and rifles with the short stock?
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-07 05-05-35-88.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-07 05-05-35-88.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
And here is where you'll find the Avenger.

Just keep following the road in the glowing sea, and you'll see the upturned trailer, some APCs, and some upside down tanks. It was a convoy carrying precious FEV: And the Deathclaws got into it all!

Oh and this place is going to be swarming with deathclaws. I'm not even kidding when I say I might just plop down a hundred of them.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-07 05-07-59-95.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-07 05-07-59-95.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>159621982

Oh and this should go without saying but since its in the glowing sea, there will be loads of radiation. But the truck is near one of those slimy pools that give off even more.
>>
File: 1473087403702.jpg (190KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1473087403702.jpg
190KB, 1000x847px
>>159621982
>>159622103
Teenage mutant Ninja deathclaws?
>>
>>159544853
Its always about fashion anon
>>
Vivid weather or true storm ?
Both seems good.
>>
.........Bedfolds..........????
>>
>Haven't played FO4 in half a year
>Load up the same save I've been using since the game launched
>Check my settlements around the map
>38 settlers in covenant

what the fuck is going on over there
>>
File: f08d6cd5.jpg (99KB, 678x410px) Image search: [Google]
f08d6cd5.jpg
99KB, 678x410px
>>
Why won't NMM let me drag a certain mod in my load order?
>>
File: TRAIN POWER ARMOR.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TRAIN POWER ARMOR.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Any paintjob requests for this train power armor?
For colors, I got
>Santa Fe Super Chief
>Southern Pacific Daylight
>Barstow Strong from New Vegas
>Legally safe blue train that has no relation to any possible existing children's franchise
>>
>>159626256
F40PH
>>
>>159626362
What company's colors though? I know Amtrak and Caltrain (bay area rail line) use f40ph or at least they did
>>
>>159626362
Just amtrak? That's boring.
>>
>>159621380
Has anyone completed a run with zero points invested in crafting perks? That might be a challenge on survival since you couldn't even craft antibiotics or build a water purifier without perks.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-07 07-26-12-25.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-07 07-26-12-25.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Okay, I Googled and found a tutorial on how to attach my barrel and also make my gun legendary.

You actually have to edit like fucking ten things just to give a unique weapon a custom attachment. Why oh why do you have to edit a goddamn script and quest to do this, was this literally the only way?

But at least it works now.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-07 07-26-21-64.jpg (813KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-07 07-26-21-64.jpg
813KB, 2560x1600px
>>159626924

I gave it the unlimited ammo capacity legendary effect.

Even with 50 damage per bullet, 575 firing rate, and tri-barrel accuracy, it still feels a little UP. Maybe I was just testing it on Deathclaws with thousands of health. Some died almost immediately.
>>
>>159622103
So what's the status of the Service Rifle mod? Get permission? I've had the injector and Commandant's Rifle (both a version for vanilla and one for Fart Harder) ready for a few days now.
>>
>>159627050

Here it is in action against some po lil lizard who dindu nuffin

Its really hard to balance miniguns, go even a tiny bit one way and its shit, go even a tiny bit the other way and its hideously overpowered.
>>
Do you really need to assign a settler to every plant manually and one at a time?
Saw some footage of a guy who selected a settler to one plant and it seemed like the whole garden got assigned.
>>
>>159627268

I don't know, EX asked permission but never heard back last time I talked to him about it.
>>
>>159627475
Settlers can handle up to a certain amount of crops. Like 5 or 6.
>>
>>159627475

They'll begin farming on everything until they reach 6 food or less.

I think the Vault tec terminals can speed this process up even further by making all the unassigned settlers begin farming on the spot. Was really useful for some of my robo plantations.
>>
>>159627723
>>159627590
Aight, so assign them to one plant and they'll automatically assign themselves to as many as they can?
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-03-23 08-00-54-86.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-03-23 08-00-54-86.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159627793

Yes

On the other hand, trying to make giant scavenge sweatshops is a tremendous pain in the ass since you have to set one each manually. Its also not worth it without settlement uncapper.
>>
>>159627590

well anywhere here it is. maybe you can test it real quick when you get a chance just to make sure it works. service rifle should have a chance to spawn on gunners after level 20, raider bosses, and minutemen after level 15 and the Commandant's Rifle should be in a footlocker in the National Guard Training Yard armory (the same place with the power armor suit that triggers the sentry when you leave)

https://mega.nz/#!GxQkDYYK
>>
File: 20161103124500_1.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103124500_1.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>159628109
fuck this was supposed to be in response to >>159627516
btw Commandant Edition is the one that relies on Fart Harder
>>
>>159628221
>>159628109

Sorry man, I have to be at work in 8 hours.

I really need to sleep.
>>
>>159628308
okay. well you can download it now for later or whatever. anyone can try it.i just wanted to make you aware it was available.
>>
File: 1453053592270.jpg (79KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1453053592270.jpg
79KB, 749x512px
>notice several hours after quest that i have the molerat disease despite never being bitten
>turns out you can get it if companion gets hit

so much for doing a survival run without using console commands!
>>
>>159628308
Sleep is for the weak.
>>
>>159601638
>it weighs 6000 pounds.
Just like your waifus.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 262x192px
is anyone making this gun in fallout 4? has anyone made it yet? i cant stand the vanilla submachine gun
>>
File: 20161029192021_1.jpg (128KB, 1013x527px) Image search: [Google]
20161029192021_1.jpg
128KB, 1013x527px
How does this look for a survival character?
Played with a character and experimented for a few hours, ready to make a new and better one.

Carry capacity and local leader is a must in survival, goddamn.
>>
If you give a companion or settler a gun and 1 ammo will they gave infinite ammo or only that 1?
>>
>>159633341
they'll use it and switch back to their default weapon since they actually use ammo
>>
>>159632269
If you're not planning to use Power Armor, you're in for a word of hurt without Armorer or you'll just have to sneak all the way.
>>
>Nora’s genetically engineered penis was a weapon of war as much as any gun or suit of Power Armor. The fleshy cannon was designed to destroy the Chinese culturally. The modifications that had allowed men and women to grow the massive piece of flesh also added hormones to the cum and precum making them addictive and potent ensuring the birth of a generation of whites in a a China ravaged by American soldiers.
>>
>>159634089
Focusing on sneak.
Too autistic to use power armor but love collecting them.
>>
>>159634287
If you're planning on focusing on sneaking, you might reconsider putting that many points on Luck. Better Criticals is nice but your Perception is pretty low so you won't be hitting distant targets in VATS reliably. Explosives are very good in Survival so you might want to put one more point in Perception to get Demolition Expert and improve VATS.
>>
File: sad cat in Berchtesgaden.jpg (69KB, 356x255px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat in Berchtesgaden.jpg
69KB, 356x255px
>>159605862
Wat do I just wanna play this game again ;__;
>>
>>159635115
what game
>>
>>159627050
>>159627368
Has the same issue I had with the regular Minigun in vanilla, which is that the spread when firing on full auto is just absurd, and 50 damage is far too low for such a weapon that misses 80% of its shots. Take in comparison any fully upgraded sniper rifle that hits 200+ and hits every shot, or shotgun that hits 100+ and hits a majority of its shots.
>>
I'm just about to go to Nuka World, join the raiders and invade the Commonwealth. Are there any quests I will miss if I don't do them before joining the raiders? I know Preston's companion perk is one of missables but are there any other things I should be aware of?
>>
>>159636014
nope, just Preston's bitching, that's it.

>tfw did raider run without even speaking to him
>go meet him
>Still asks me to bail him out
>as soon as he sets foot in sanctuary, he starts bitching
>>
>>159636731
the background check hadn't gone through yet.
>>
>>159636731
So I can still finish First Steps and join the Minutemen even if I joined raiders first?
>>
>>159621859
so long as you equip it with a pistol grip, yes.

pistol grip with a non-automatic barrel/receiver = gunslinger
rifle grip with a non-automatic barrel/receiver = rifleman
any grip with automatic barrel/receiver = commando

the only exception to this is the flamer barrel for the Plasma Gun, which goes off of either gunslinger or rifleman instead of commando. it also benefits from the range boost granted by gunslinger, making it more viable than its rifleman counterpart.
>>
>>159629785
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3565/

use this instead, anon. no need to fool around with console commands.
>>
Whats the best/most up to date FONV mod/enhancements list/tutorial?

I just reinstalled because upgraded to 1080p.
>>
>>159635184
Fo4, with minor mods. It was running fine with borderleas windowed mode until I enabled the esp files and now it's back to crashing randomly. I just updated my GPU drivers so I don't know what the hell is wrong.
>>
File: 11.57.40.png (246KB, 476x376px) Image search: [Google]
11.57.40.png
246KB, 476x376px
When enemies do shittons of damage in survival mode does any armor besides power armor help at all?
Does 10 dmg res do anything at all or would it be the same if I ran around in a dress all day?
>>
>>159640204
Depends on what you are getting shot/hit/bitten/stung/blown up with.
>>
>>159639401
Sorry folks, been so out of the loop I just realized there's a classic general. I'll show myself out.
>>
File: 305735.jpg (56KB, 470x483px) Image search: [Google]
305735.jpg
56KB, 470x483px
>that face when just learning they removed permanent lock-out from terminals in fallout 4
>>
>>159641901
Wait they did? Thats fucking shitty, what does it do now? Slap your hand and scold you?
>>
>>159642546
10 second cooldown
so yeah, a slap on the wrist
>>
>>159641901
>implying it matters because you can just back out at 1 guess left anyway
Fuck the terminal minigame and its tedious bullshit.
>>
>>159640204
Damage reduction helps to a certain degree, but if you wish to survive explosions, missiles and mini nukes, then power armor is your only reliable option.
>>
Any mods where I can have FO4 be more Chiki Briki?
>>
File: where.png (839KB, 812x507px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
839KB, 812x507px
>wake up in Sanctuary with an infection during a rad storm
>maybe it was the bloatfly who shot me yesterday
>no anti biotics - no glowing mushrooms (and not a chemist besides)
>search Concord - search the tunnels under concord
>find shit all and get shot besides
>forced to head to Diamond City to get treatment but I've never been there so the road is full of dangers
>meet a junk dealer who's got no antibiotics (and get jumped by wild dogs)
>save two merchants from killin each other over money - one of which is a fricken CHEM DEALER and he's got no antibotics
>Slowly dying of radiation poison and infection.
>burning through all my water and food fast
>die to a mine just outside Lexington
>>
steam just queued an update for fo4? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
>>
File: see you in hell.png (64KB, 352x116px) Image search: [Google]
see you in hell.png
64KB, 352x116px
>had to manually add super sledge rocket sounds to the nuka world rocket melee mods because >Bethesda
>>
>>159627964

are you still interested in getting people to mod?
>>
>>159646860
DLC SEASON 2 CONFIRMED
ENCLAVE MOONBASE CONFIRMED
SYNTH NORA CONFIRMED
>>
>>159640204
stealth acher
>>
>>159647712
Turns out it was a few fixes for rando bugs and tweaks to the in-game Mods browser. :^(

https://bethesda.net/en/devnote/1XOpTkf8QA8iYAaCG8mAog/fallout-4-1-8-update
>>
>>159647712
Wat.
>>
So NMM is a piece of shit that crashes if I try to install TTW and FOMM is also a pile of shit nowadays for some reason, crashes a fucking ton and is completely unable to handle FOMOD installation.

Is there any working alternative?
>>
>>159648827
Yes.
Mod Organizer 2. Get the 2.0.7 version from June.
>>
>>159648827
you aren't supposed to use NMM when installing TTW

just run the exe, and once its done add the fomods with FOMM 14 or copy the data from the TTW folder into your NV one and activate in your mod manager
>>
>>159649387
Like I said, FOMM nowadays crashes with FOMODs for some reason.
I'd really rather not do it the manual way because I am a lazy piece of shit, but I've had to install my mods with a combination of FOMM and NMM. You can probably guess already what kind of a fucking mess my game is.
>>
>>159649519
>id rather not do it the manual way
welp youre fucked

I tried it with MO and it broke my install of both

just copy them over.

You did do the ini edits right?
>>
>>159649636
ini edits for what?
>>
>>159649806
so when you start a new game it places you in the fallout 3 intro instead of the NV one

you can still go to DC from vegas but you have to go to freeside and take a train east.

The first time I did that I ended up in a building I couldnt exit without console commands.
>>
>>159650164
Uhh, what?
Every time i've started the game, I've got two choices, Capital Wasteland(recommended) and Mojave
>>
>>159646274
There aren't any in the tunnels under the red rocket?
>>
File: whatdoyoumeanupdate.jpg (178KB, 1148x1002px) Image search: [Google]
whatdoyoumeanupdate.jpg
178KB, 1148x1002px
>>159639490
>nobody knows what to do
>Thanks Todd
>>
sexout for 4 when?
>>
>>159628109
Hey man, you gave a bad link. I need the decryption code
>>
>>159655793
teitoku for fallout 4 when
>>
>>159656437
oops first time using mega. i thought link without decryption meant no decryption

https://mega.nz/#!GxQkDYYK!gBmlyoWoiCmY_6ahSW19E53Gwv7X0R5bpsNQgIPa1ak
>>
>>159658762
Seems to work on my end. Can't really tell so well because I might have fucked my game somewhere and now it crashes when im outside sometimes.
>>
>>159661839
Did you find your .44 Commandant's Rifle? The only issue I had is that I didn't see any way to make it so level list injected version of the rifle only use the wood furniture but as far as I'm concerned I'm writing that off as "its been 200 years, surely somebody upgraded their guns"
>>
>>159600208
This looks really really really cool
>>
>>159600208
Griffon Claw!!
>>
File: gene.jpg (25KB, 462x294px) Image search: [Google]
gene.jpg
25KB, 462x294px
Is the Nuka bottling plant the worst dungeon in the entire game on survival mode?

I've tried getting through it 6 times

Out of those 6 times I've only made it through once where I was promptly killed by the shitload of nukalurk kings outside. And I havnt even made it to the queen

I'm considering cheating and turning off survival mode for this one area so I can bring a fat man and 20 nukes to finish off all the fuckers
>>
File: 377160_20161107160910_1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20161107160910_1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159662223
Yep, had to use some cheeky console commands though
I can edit the stamped receiver one to not show bullet size and you can set that as the texture for the rifles receiver if you want
>>
>>159663869
You can do the nuka queen and other nukalurks outside first, then go in.
>>
What do you mean you had to use console commands? Just to get to the cell or did the rifle not spawn?
>>
>>159664228
What's the best was to kill more lurks anyway? I usually burn through my 200 plasma cartridges and my 30 rounds of .50 just going through the inside.
There has to be a better way to kill them though
>>
>>159664325
Yeah, and to unlock everything and kill everything because I am a little lazy and forgot to equip stuff that would be useful for killing all those things.
>>
>>159664638
So the box spawned right with the gun and ammo? Great. Let me know if the level lists work. It should have a chance to spawn on Minutemen starting at level 15, Raider bosses at 17, and Gunners at 20. But they have a lot of other guns they can spawn so it might take a while to find one.
>>
>>159664457
Use a kneecapping weapon and explosives to cripple their mobility, then they become much easier to deal with.
>>
>>159665209
I wish missiles weighed less then they do because a missile launcher would be great for this
>>
>>159665652
What about using spray and pray or kiloton?
>>
File: 2016-11-07_23-38-57.jpg (232KB, 1913x1065px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-07_23-38-57.jpg
232KB, 1913x1065px
Any clue what's causing this problem?
>>
>>159666686
I just want to say this is the custom mesh I'm working on and I've assigned the textures and the material properly and all looks good in Nifskope but the game just gives me this.
>>
>>159664228
>>159665209
>>159665652
>>159665652
Why don't you use the console and use killalll.
>>
>>159544479
what mod is that? The shackles
>>
>>159663869
you aim low on the mirelurks right?
>>
>>159667237
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18436/
>>
>Get in the Institute for the first time
>Father tells me to meet all the directors
>Do it
>Questlog tells me to use the Railroad holotape
>Father has no dialogue

What the fuck, why? I don't want to work with the faggot Railroad.
>>
>>159668496
You can just use the holotape and then never continue the railroad questline
>>
Was there an update? My F4SE doesn't work now.
>>
>>159672371
yes
>>
>>159672443

Wonder what the hell they could be changing at this point.
>>
>>159673250
someone said it was a radio bugfix
>>
>>159673348

Just checked the actual patch notes, it's almost entirely the shitty in-game mod menu:

Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out
>>
File: 1478487800995.png (227KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1478487800995.png
227KB, 645x1260px
Soooo I'm replaying fallout 3 and I'm using FWE, fallout wanderer's edition, and there's this darkening blur that occurs as your Health gets lower and lower. It's really fucking annoying and I can't figure out how to get rid of it.

Pls send help ;_;
>>
>>159676670
~ tgm
There.
>>
>>159677890
>tgm

why even play then
>>
>>159678087
Why not just uninstall the mod? Lazy fuck.
>>
>>159678407
I already did that, that's how I found out which mod was causing the issue. It's a compilation with a bunch of shit I don't want to lose
>>
So did they fix Aeternus yet or is it still unlimited
>>
File: ScreenShot1.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot1.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
maybe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTj6oBoGxY
>>
>>159680856
oh baby
>>
So I'm trying to get mods to work and I THINK my problem is that I'm not using the script extender, however I can't use it because my pirated version is outdated. Is there a site somewhere that keeps up with the updates?
>>
>>159664060
jesus fuck that wood is too bright to be the survivalist rifle
>>
>>159681251
get good
>>
>>159681251
Skidrow & Reloaded.
Maybe.
>>
File: 1455149691639.jpg (8KB, 320x140px) Image search: [Google]
1455149691639.jpg
8KB, 320x140px
>>159680858
>Recluse
>>
>>159681251
store.steampowered.com
>>
File: 1477915022189.jpg (82KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
1477915022189.jpg
82KB, 750x503px
>>159681638
(o w o )
>>
>>159681251
>script extender,
>pirated copy
nope

silverlock team doesn't even keep the older version up, not like it matters because it kept getting broken, but also as a deterrent for pirates

thing is most of the F4SE mods are shit
>>
>>159682119
Hm, so maybe the f4SE isn't the problem? I'm just trying to use armorsmith, CBBE, and the one that changes dialogue. Oh, and a face texture.

>>159681631
I looked but I dont think they have it.
>>
File: yeah hes that good.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeah hes that good.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>159681251
i know how you can fix that problem anon
>>
>>159681349
That wasn't the intention, it was a side effect.
>>
>>159680858
Oh god not this guy again.
>>
File: 1459421642316.png (204KB, 680x676px) Image search: [Google]
1459421642316.png
204KB, 680x676px
>>159682929
( ^ w ^ )
>>
>>159682761
well then make it darker? dont call it a survivalist rifle if it looks nothing like it
>>
File: words.png (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
words.png
69KB, 1024x1024px
>>159683272
I never did, I have called it the m2216 mod with wood furniture and then I made an alternate texture that is a call back to the survivalist rifle, but it's only a stamp on the reciever.
Do to the nature of the texture thats as far as I could go to make it resemble the survivalist rifle. I couldn't inscribe "Arret" on one side, I couldn't make the handguard a completely different piece of wood. If I wanted it to be the survivalist rifle I would have done a lot of stuff completely different.
>>
>>159683620
That needs to be a vector graphic.
>>
>>159683975
It would be if I could afford the adobe suite, or could be assed to learn an open source illustrating software
>>
>>159679613
still unlimited. latest patch was just audio and bethnet fixes.
>>
>>159684208
I know Illustrator quite well. You'd only need to torrent the CC version.
>>
>>159684309
Nazi isp and no mobile way to torrent. Sad life.
>>
>>159684440
Damn, yo.
>>
>>159684440
vpn?
>>
are there any quest mods that are worth anything in fallout 4? Maxwell's world seems too goofy
>>
>>159688493
burn the heretic.
>>
File: 1424178612325.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1424178612325.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>159680858

>I'm gone forever fuck you all
>Comes back 3 days later
>>
>>159692019
>I now consider you all enemy combatants

fucking autism I swear
>>
>>159680858
Why is your aspect ratio so old timey?

The whole thing looks like a ps2 game, and the fact that you're playing in like 4:3 doesn't help.
>>
>>159692483
>>159692767

Damage control: retracted
>>
Any recommended New Vegas mods? Still have saves from 2014.
>>
>>159693410
slave mods are fun
>>
Is it possible to somehow accidentally import a different player's save when re-installing Fallout 4 on Steam? I bought a new HDD when my old one died, re-installed everything along with new mods. Before I did so, I loaded the game so that I could generate all the .ini files I needed for NMM, and I noticed that in the load section all of the files were of a character I never made. The character's name is Wendy, she's level 42 with Curie following her.

There is zero chance I made this character. I've never made a fem MC, let alone progressed to level 42, and no one's ever used my account to play the game but me.
>>
>>159693504
>no one's ever used my account to play the game but me.
Are you sure?
>>
File: Ok.jpg (92KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Ok.jpg
92KB, 512x384px
... Fallout 4s modding scene feels so stagnant
>>
>>159693582
I want more weapons.
>>
>>159693582
Can you think of something you want to see that doesn't require new custom animations?
>>
>>159693662
As do I... as do i
>>
>>159693731
No but it was starting to feel like Animation modders where getting into gear and pumping out Animations but now it feels like it all had just stopped...
>>
>>159693581
Absolutely positive. I have never logged into my account anywhere but here at home. Here's another pic of the character, exactly as she was dressed when the save was loaded.
>>
>>159693987
skyrim special edition fucked us.
>>
>>159694023
post lewds faggo
>>
>>159693753
Especially sniper rifles, pistols, revolvers, rifles, etc. More ammo crafting too. More weapons mod mods.
At least there are long barrels.
>>
>>159693410

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39873/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48068/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60053/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54427/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55640/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38607/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38044/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56146/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40691/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42509/?
>>
>>159694149
I'm only cucking the owner of this here waifu and there's not a good goddamn thing you can do about it. So find that son of a bitch and bring him here.
>>
>>159694030
A 6 year old game fucked everything up....
>>
>>159694270
this is correct
>>
>>159694030
>>159694270
The elder scrolls modding scene has always been bigger than the fallout one. The big popular modders went back to skyrim but the ones that left were kinda really shitty in the first place. See: Elianora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d70_N-qKyYg
>>
>>159694206
Thanks!
I'm using Mod Organizer with Fallout New Vegas.
>>
>>159693987
Because it takes ages to make even the most basic set of animations not to mention full body animations(3rd person reload, dance moves, sex moves) which another world of pure headaches.
>>
File: little devil.jpg (87KB, 924x744px) Image search: [Google]
little devil.jpg
87KB, 924x744px
>>159693582

There's a reason for that. The reason is everyone wants the modders to make everything for them, and they don't want to do anything themselves. Case in point, the majority of this thread.

>>159693662
>>159693731

After the Avenger Minigun is finished, I am going to be making a heavy Plasma weapon. It will be much like the Plasma Caster except it will have way more mods and different mods that affect how and what it fires.

>Standard barrel - Shoots large balls of plasma that explode on impact / Semi-auto
>Prong Attachment - Shoots the balls faster and hit harder / Semi-auto
>Super-Scatter - Shoots scattered plasma balls and is fully automatic, basically a plasma minigun
>Super-Flamer - Shoots plasma fire at standard flamethrower range, higher damage, drains cartridges like mad
>BFG-9000 - Shoots HUGE balls of plasma at the cost of tons of plasma cartridges at once- Moves slowly, like 40% slower than missiles, fatman sized plasma explosion, somewhere between missile launcher and Fatman balance wise

And the weapon will use Gatling laser animations, and run on plasma cartridges
>>
>>159695000
Can you make a tutorial on how to do guns?
>>
>>159695626
that melee weapons guy already did that

the same principle applies to guns as well as melee
>>
>>159695626
Well you so you unzip your pants pull back the slide/charging handle and...
>>
>>159694538
I like the idea of properly decorated homes done by someone who has some semblance of interior decorating. Guess I could just pop into GECK and do it myself, but that'd require work and learning.
>>
File: 377160_20160825190629_1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20160825190629_1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159695971
Just don't put a big poster of yourself and your name a bunch in the mods if you do them please.
>>
>>159695626

I suppose so, its actually tremendously easier than skinning. You literally just need Outfit Studio and Nifskope. 3DS and Blender are optional but required if you want to do in depth shit like cutting up the meshes.

Hell its so easy I bet even a beginner could make a unique gun in a few minutes. The actual pain in the ass part is all the CK work, you actually have to make a fucking QUEST to apply mod attachments to placed weapons!

There is also already a tutorial on how to do melee weapons, same exact process works for guns, and meshes already in game can work without much hassle.
>>
this is all very confusing
>>
>>159696552

Just think of it like an outfit. Except it requires no skinning.

Just place the handle similarly on an existing gun when you're done and you should see your character holding it in game.
>>
did they ever fix the bug with Ashes where you couldn't talk to the damn thing?
>>
>>159697427
wtf?
>>
>>159697427
oh, right

>bethesda
>bugfixing
>>
>>159695000
>>159696151
Stop acting like you are so self important. Its obnoxious.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-02 23-57-01-69.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-02 23-57-01-69.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159698187

Tbh I mainly tried getting people here modding because I was hoping I could get people to become self reliant for one thing, and also partly worried that SE would come along and most people would leave....and look what fucking happened. 40 minutes between posts sometimes. I didn't think SE would hit FO as hard as it did.

I think these threads would be a lot more active and a lot more fun to post in if more than 5% of the posters made mods instead of just griping about the lack of mods. And I guess Kos and Troy fucked off from /fog/, Trainwiz is super burnt out on modding, and with good reason. Niero also seemed to have vanished as well. Now its more like 2.5% of the posters here make mods.
>>
>>159699045
It isn't all Skyrims fault, we had to go and split up the threads into /fog/ and /cfog/.
>>
>>159699570
>we
I advocated against the splitting for months

a 3rd of people fucked off to cfog
a 3rd of people stayed
the other 3rd fucked off to skyrim
>>
>>159699767
yeah this fucked it up pretty bad, i liked talking about nv and fo3 and fo4 but faggots cant handle witnessing other opinions. btw what happened to the anon that was making the oil rig quest mod. there needs to be more fucking quest mods for fallout 4, thats the only thing that will drive this game.
>>
>It's another "Buffscale believes he makes mods" episode
Yawn
>>
>>159699990
pretty sure he said he abandoned it because he lost interest/ cluttering would have taken a long ass time
>>
File: 377160_20161107233124_1.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20161107233124_1.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I probably wasted a good bit of time, but I was bored so I spawned 80 bloatflys and mowed them down with the avenger.
On the plus side the game works outside now.
blogs over
>>
>>159680856

What in the hell is that?

Assaultron with human skeleton?

>>159666686

Messed up UVs? Oh and maybe no specular map?
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-06 01-14-49-83.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-06 01-14-49-83.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>159700136

I do
>>
>>159700639
ill take a link
>>
File: Douk.jpg (21KB, 451x474px) Image search: [Google]
Douk.jpg
21KB, 451x474px
>>159700714

WHEN ITS DONE
>>
>>159700136
How does he not make mods?
>>
>>159692483
I'm on a toaster. Comes with living on a limited fixed income due to being paycheck level Autistic. Doctors tell me not to work, though the state thinks I might be able to some day. I probably won't be able to unless somehow I hit it big on Youtube and end up being able to make money making videos, either via ad revenue or Patreon and merchandise. That's not my intention of course given that I went into this to have fun and share my love of video games with people.

Regardless, I am saving up to get a better computer, but I won't be able to get one until January at the earliest given that I've had some extra bills this year. Probably going to get Walmart to build me one, they are able to do that now. Beggars can't be choosers and I have to live within my means. My $887 a month means. Thank Vesta for Section 8.
>>
>>159700136
He does, actually. That's probably one of the things he's good at. Even I'm willing to admit that, and he shits on my all the time due to my broke Autistic ass being cringier than he could ever be. Really have no reason to give him praise, but he does make some good content that people do seem to like.
>>
>>159682119
I don't know how you philistines do anything settlement related without F4se required Place Anywhere
>>
>>159702556
>something in the way
>click on it
>type disable
>place what I need to
>type enable
>?????????
>profit?
theres also modpos which I'm too dumb to figure out
>>
I just encountered a bug where after accepting the mission amoral combat, I slept to save.
The combatant spawned outside of their cage, aggroed and invincible to gunfire

I would really hate to have to scrap that save, because my most recent one before the bugged one is from when I fell asleep at the world of refreshment
>>
>>159703380

~
kill

???
>>
>>159703483
What?
>>
>>159703517
Kill with console?
>>
>>159703682
Survival

No console
>>
>>159703806
- Change difficulty just to fix the problem
- Get a mod temporarily that enables console in that difficulty, and get achievement enabled with mods mod if you care about achievements.
>>
>page 10
Stop it, you're reminding me of when my general died.
>>
>>159707532
this is the future you chose
>>
>>159707532
What general was that? I have a feeling Hiro did something to the site because of the election. He probably banned all the Australian and Russian IPs until that shit is over.
>>
>>159708621
Not a recent general, died back in July after burnout from the game's anniversary event.
>>
When's Frost supposed to update? I was about to start a new game, but if there's gonna be an update that breaks the save, I'd rather wait.
>>
>>159708701
>Starbound
That game doesnt have enough content for its own general
It was also only kept alive by drama that happened on the MP servers and alien drawfag pornography
>>
why are the lazy FAGGOTS who make f4se taking so long to update it? they should love doing this shit for free the stupid little bitchboys.
>>
>>159709064
Nah, Marvel Heroes.
The game's fun, but it's got a lot of issues to it. They're planning some pretty big mechanical changes for the end of the year, but it's a mixed bag, and they've got little to show for it so far because they want to have a lot prepared for simultaneous testing in early-December.
>>
>>159709168
Go to sleep, doomsaw
>>
>>159709647
Just you wait, I'll make PoE great again.
>>
File: Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>survival mode
>just got Aeturnus
>just upgraded my power armor to mk. V
>just leveled my Big guns skill to tier 5

I have become death, destroyer of worlds
>>
Any mod to have feral ghouls wear hats
>>
>>159711004
will that be your next big project if there isn't one?
>>
>>159712210
Of course not.
>>
>>159707532
>his main generals aren't page 10 generals
page 10 is the best page, isolated, and free from retards and low-functioning autists, free for good autism to ferment and develop
>>
what's the ETA on playable loli bestiality rape mods
>>
>>159695000
if you figure out a way to make a single shot consume multiple units of ammo, don't bogart that information.
>>
>>159714235

However long it takes you to install Skyrim.
>>
So I'm trying to fix modern firearms and I'm stuck in the ammo fabrication.
I'm trying to add ammo recipes to the contraptions' ammunition plant, but I can't add any properties to its recipes script, only edit the existing ones, either in the ck or fo4edit. I know it's possible, since Manufacturing Extended adds a few, and I can freely add properties to other scripts, just not this one and a couple others. Any ideas?
>>
Is it safe to downgrade your exe? I've heard some people on leddit say it fucked up their game.
>>
I'm really surprised there isn't a mod for a small robot workstation yet. That thing is fucking YUGE
>>
where can i find torrents for the dlc's
>>
>>159719991
igg games has patch 1.7 + all the dlcs
>>
File: 1362809446517.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1362809446517.png
79KB, 250x238px
>Vault Tec DLC
>at no point was I instructed to build a vault
>had all the experiments in one little spot with a generator hooked up to them
>ghoul cunt leaves
>tells me to take good care of the vault
>>
>>159720343
>not making massive settlements just for the fun of it
>>
>>159720639
I am now. I just expected to be directed to build at least part of a vault before the overseer left. Also I have no idea how the Vault Tec generators work. I thought I heard something about them being able to just transmit power between Vault Tec tiles?
>>
>>159720846
Basically, yes.
Any vault tec piece that snaps transmits power across it, this includes the reactor tiles.
It makes power much easier to manage, because the wall outlets can be used to input or output power from vault pieces.
So no more fucking shitty ass wires everywhere.
>>
>>159721154
>Any vault tec piece that snaps transmits power across it
You do actually need to use the outlet things to actually use power though.
>>
>>159721154
so how do i get the power out of the tiles? the stupid exercise bike and soda fountain and slot machine wouldn't work so i had to build an underground windmill to power them.
>>
>>159720639
It isn't fun when _all_ of that work becomes lost the moment I decide to start a new character, though. That's part of what was better about the system in Hearthfire; you still had to collect the resources, but you didn't lose any of the effort into designing the end result.
>>
>>159721346
there's big outlet things that snap to vault walls you can attach wires too
>>
File: 20161108082627_1.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161108082627_1.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>159721864
vault wall connector thingies
they're under power > conduits
>>
File: 20161102093153_1.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161102093153_1.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>159722010
thanks
>>
>>159722010
I'm: >>159721864
Pretty sure you meant this at: >>159720846
As for my problem, maybe there's at least some hope with Cell Ripper. I wish Bethesda were to have included some sort of a way to export our settlement or something though, e.g. just fulfill a list of resources and it all gets built at once.
>>
>>159722467
TES VI: Akavir will have a more advanced settlement system.

They tested it with Hearthfire, launched it with FO4 and now they're going to improve on it big league.
>>
>>159722546
>TES VI: Akavir will have a more advanced settlement system
>they're going to improve on it big league
That's probably not a good thing. I came to TES/Fallout for a RPG, not a reskinned Minecraft ffs.
>>
>>159696552
MOEAGARE
MOEAGARE
MOEAGARE
GANDAMU!
>>
how would i go about making a custom outfit out of existing armor pieces
i have no experience in 3d modeling
>>
>>159544479
That's pretty clever, and appropriately kinky.
>>
wait did they fucking patch again
>>
Why do people in Fallout have accents? Do characters actually travel in from europe to be a raider in Boston?
>>
>>159723952
It isn't really clear, or consistent.

>Do characters actually travel in from europe to be a raider in Boston?
The survivors of that shipwreck by Warwick Homestead - yes.

As for everybody else, well, maybe the FEV getting under everybody's skin has mutated language/accents into like genetic memory or something. Because I'm not really sure how the Boston accent, or Cait's accent, or Melissa's, or Dukov's, or a lot of other examples, have managed to stick around.
>>
>>159724180
most countries that arent china/america didnt get nuked and thus are perfectly fine
maybe those people left/got deported/exiled to the wastes, or their parents did
>>
>>159724632
Some countries are perfectly fine in the Fallout universe? That doesn't seem right to me, seems like the whole world would have to be fucked to some extent for this all to work.
>>
>>159724704
>fallout
>making sense
>good lore
>>
>>159724704
>Some countries are perfectly fine in the Fallout universe? That doesn't seem right to me
Yeah, and that shot of earth would seem to agree with you. Not to mention the great blackout and nuclear winter that followed the Great War, which would have just as well devastated the populations of any other countries that happened to escape the blasts.
>>
>>159724960
That shot of Earth from MZ, I meant to say.
>>
>>159724960

You replied to the wrong guy friend. I know other countries can't be fine.
>>
>>159587378
>Superior to it in every way
>Can't even strafe properly

Look, I liked NV too, but as far as a modable sandbox RPG goes, FO4 is a decent upgrade.
>>
>>159715872

Bump, any tips? Since the recipes are associated to the ammunition plant itself, I'm considering duplicating it as a separate object, edit the existing recipes into mf ammo types, and delete the unecessary ones, although I'll have to check what extra resources I need for this when I get back home.
>>
>>159723812
in what way is that clever?
>>
>>159728693
See, he made the connection between melons and titties, because both are round and firm and full of juices. Epic win :D
>>
>>159724180
I did find it really interesting that the named raider on that ship, Rex(?), spoke Dutch during combat
>>
File: 20161105221908_1.jpg (715KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161105221908_1.jpg
715KB, 1920x1080px
whoops
>>
>>159729026
You forgot to get out of the power armor before shaking hands?
>>
>>159729050
He couldn't find the off-switch to the super sledge.
>>
>>159728693
>>159728795
I was talking more about the level of decoration, for people who are into that thing. I kinda of passed over the shackles and the working pillory but now I have creative ideas.
>>
>>159730460
To be clear, the melon joke was retarded, the concept of the picture is pretty neat.
>>
File: 1245135132.png (69KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1245135132.png
69KB, 260x260px
Is there a way to roll back the patch on steam to 1.7.22?

F4SE won't load now with this chicken shit 1.8 patch they released yesterday.
>>
File: 20160902103913_1.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160902103913_1.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1477508814416.png (377KB, 561x507px) Image search: [Google]
1477508814416.png
377KB, 561x507px
Anybody having trouble with Aeternus?
I wear power armor while using it because survival mode dictates that in order to take any hits at lvl 50, you must be in PA

So what happened was my power armor core was depleted and swapped out. Then Aeternus chewed through my 5 FCs in 5 shots
Same thing happened when I picked up a DC

Its not really a problem for me, as I have 40+ FCs stocked up, but it is a problem when I'm actually running around because FCs are pretty heavy
>>
>>159635735
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17409/?
good mod, I think it makes sense as a 50 pound mini gun firing a 5mm round really wouldn't have any recoil at all.
>>
>>159738179
Definitely looks better than vanilla, cheers. I wish Bethesda did more polishing with the weapons, both in their feel and the damage/scaling, but >Bethesda.
>>
File: 20161108131946_1.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161108131946_1.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
Well my Vault is starting to come together.
>>
File: Fallout4 2016-11-08 17-37-41-85.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2016-11-08 17-37-41-85.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
Help Deacon is a fucking wizard
>>
File: puppers.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
puppers.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
Alright so the game is fun enough that i'm gonna buy the DLC's?

which one do i go for first, far harbor or Nuka world?
>>
>>159739306
Fart Harder
>>
>>159723952
>Why do people in Fallout have accents? Do characters actually travel in from europe to be a raider in Boston?

Moriarty and Tenpenny are both from Europe, and while not specifically stated, Bethesda has implied most people with accents are foreigners as well.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Allistair_Tenpenny
>

Allistair Tenpenny came to the Capital Wasteland from Great Britain to seek his fortune, so that alone tells you that the U.K. was also hit in the war. And if he came to U.S. to succeed, that says a lot about how screwed up Europe must be. So we just allude, a little bit, to the state of the rest of the world. We like to leave a lot to the players' imaginations, and somebody like Tenpenny serves as a catalyst for those thoughts.
>>
>>159737964
Power Armor and Aeternus together is pretty buggy, Aeternus will use up extra fusion cores in your inventory.
Aeternus only needs 2 cores to work and I keep 1 core in my Power Armor with a robot to carry the rest.
>>
>>159728906
I think they are from Norway.
It's certainly not Dutch.
>>
Best S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mods?
>>
>>159740358
Wrong general m8
>>
>>159740437
Not really.
>>
Anyone have a copy of v2.7.19 files or know where I can download em at?

I'm trying to revert but google isn't giving me anything.
>>
>>159741357
Use DUCKDUCKGO
search for: Fallout.4.Update.v1.7.incl.DLC-CODEX
>>
>no new F4SE still
REEEE I'M SO BORED
>>
File: 20161108135615_1.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161108135615_1.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
what did she mean by this?
>>
File: GOOKS.jpg (40KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
GOOKS.jpg
40KB, 564x447px
Alright so does my mods in NMM update automatically or will i need to download them again after the patch
>>
>>159742648
manually updating

which is a good thing say theres an update that changes something you dont want changed
>>
File: fallou11.jpg (177KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fallou11.jpg
177KB, 800x450px
What's Up, /fog/?
>>
>>159744849
>>
File: 2953.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2953.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Mags would be a lot cuter if she wasn't such a psycho.
>>
>>159746702
>six shot revolver
>shoots 8 people with it
>>
>>159746702
How is it not an RPG?
What's wrong with the story?
>>
>>159745657
her skin looks like it'd have a good grip like a new football
>>
>>159746702
Nothing can fix the story if you really have an issue with it and the game is an RPG.
>>
>>159746914
It's a 9 shot revolver, though.
>>
>>159746914

Er, noticed that, did you? I keenly aimed one of the shots through some soft tissue of one of them to hit the man behind him.
>>
File: 20161108135602_1.jpg (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161108135602_1.jpg
284KB, 1280x720px
is loli cait as tainted as regular cait?
>>
File: 1455765538816.png (177KB, 247x310px) Image search: [Google]
1455765538816.png
177KB, 247x310px
Is it possible for a mod to not work with a pirated version?
>>
>>159748154
yes
>>
>>159748381
How
>>
>>159748453
>not a recent enough copy
>hasnt been updated to work with ba2s
>relies on content not present in a pirated copy(dlcs etc)
>>
wher the f uck is f4se extended stupid LAZY FAGz s houldnt work on project if they arent willeng to keep updasted!
>>
>>159748154
might not be the newest patch
>>
>>159748904
Are you having a stroke? Also

>using script extender before the final patch
>being surprised and angry about updates breaking shit and it taking time for shit to be fixed
>espcially since SSE just came out
>>
>want to make mod
>have no idea what i'm doing
>make shitty model in blender of a single gun-shaped mesh
>follow tutorial to make diffuse/specular/normal textures
>importing into nif
>different gun parts need to be separate meshes, obviously
>don't wanna start over and fuck up again
is there a comprehensive modeling tutorial?
>>
>>159746914
Nine-round cylinder with a secondary shotgun barrel, so no problem there. Pretty much one of the coolest pistols ever, especially given that he penetrates harder cover with probably a 20ga slug.
>>
>>159749579
>>159747121
>9
then what the fuck does it shoot
>>
>>159749750
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeMat_Revolver
>>
>>159749382
>Try to make a model in blender
>Can't even shape a primitive

I remember doing something much more complex with another program, but that was a long time ago.
>>
>>159749880
Go with 3ds max, probably. The Bethesda plugins for 2013 are pretty great, although it is almost impossible to reasonably get a license anymore.
>>
>>159749382 (me)
Eh, I'll just edit the in-game models until I figure out how each piece is supposed to work i guess
>>
>>159746702
Is that from a comedy?
>>
>>159754001
Westworld. Haven't watched it, but pretty sure he's an android, which is why he's able to take all those shots and be so accurate.
>>
>>159754136
I can recommend watching it. I freaking love it so far.
>>
File: 1478425604929.jpg (145KB, 652x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478425604929.jpg
145KB, 652x768px
Just bought the season pass lads

im enjoying this game way too much than without mods
>>
>nobody can tell who's a synth and who isnt! not without vivisection!
>this is a huge plot device all throughout fo4
>synths are immune to radiation
>we have radaway
why the heck not just irradiate a person and watch for signs of sickness to determine whether or not someone's human, then just remove the rads

i mean i'm not even TRYING to find holes in the story here
>>
Are there any mods to make Piper less horrible?
>>
>>159764473
Less horrible in what regard?
>>
>>159763785
I want to say "Because irradiating someone and then going 'whoops sorry' is a dumb idea," but radiation in Fallout is weird as fuck.
>>
>>159763785
Was it all synths or only coursers?
>>
File: 1466928476373.png (943KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466928476373.png
943KB, 1366x768px
>>159764473
its called use modded cait
>>
>>159763785
Sounds like a bit of a witch trial.
>>
>>159748118
sexual abuse probably happened most when she was a child
>>
>>159765818
>sexual abuse probably happened most when she was a child
>she didn't get sold until she was 18
not in bethesdas wasteland
>>
>>159766052
>implying daddy didn't rape her
>>
>>159766052
Well if we're going by bethesdas wasteland, sexual anything doesn't exist outside of brief innuendo after non-explicit cuddling for fifteen hours.
>>
>>159766052
She literally tells you her parents treated her so bad that she went back to kill them. It's not farfetched to think such things happened to her.
>>
>>159763785
A Child of Atom cultist could be fine, but they should be put to the sword anyways
>>
>>159760534
From where?
>>
File: captured.png (299KB, 354x426px) Image search: [Google]
captured.png
299KB, 354x426px
>>
File: 14mm.gif (989KB, 1048x640px) Image search: [Google]
14mm.gif
989KB, 1048x640px
>hasnt updated in months
>>
File: ScreenShot4.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot4.png
1MB, 1280x800px
It's like a wasteland in this thread.
>>
why isn't f4se updated yet, what the fuck are they doing.
>>
>>159769910
You want to hold 20kg of steel in pistol-form?
>>
>>159769957
Almost makes you wish for a nuc-- wait, wrong thread.
>>
>>159770170
>one shotting everything with >50cal rounds
yes
>>
>>159770539
You should know better than that anon.

Damage is based on what parts your gun has, not the size of the bullet
>>
>>159769910
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19803/?
Might sate your needs?
>>
>>159770915
that looks terrible
>mfw this game uses the same sound format as in 3 and NV and I was able to port these sounds over to the nicer looking one

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10669/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56146/?
>>
>>159771354
Yeah, I honestly haven't tested it and didn't like the look personally, it was just recent and I had it on pull. I actually used the one you linked in the past.
>>
File: 1446621815872.gif (708KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1446621815872.gif
708KB, 260x146px
>132 posters
>30 minutes between posts
>>
>>159773959
Busy watching Trump build a wall of red states, Buff.
>>
>>159773959
Damn slow.
>>
>>159773959
i'm busy modding my TTW playthrough
>>
Any mods especially sunglasses from LEON?
>>
>>159711004

I could make one if you needed me to
>>
>>159775578
How about more spooky stuff in caves and ruins?
>>
>>159774160
If Trump wins I am moving out of this country.
>>
>>159776196
Fuck off, Raven.
>>
File: 1474912368787.jpg (119KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
1474912368787.jpg
119KB, 640x489px
>>159776196
drain the swamp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGfDW1wY6N0
what are you listening to right now /fog/?
>>
>80% chance of Trump winning
Quit playing Fallout lads, you're about to experience it in real life.
>>
>>159779082
I already built a wall around Sanctuary and it just got ten feet higher
>>
File: 1477536678880.jpg (70KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477536678880.jpg
70KB, 500x700px
>>159779082
>implying it wont be like that with Killary
let it all end
>>
>>159779082
>The person who won't poke the bear is going to get us into a nuclear war
>Not the warhawk
Ok.
>>
>>159780101
lighting mod?
put it at the bottom
same goes with weather mods

unless its enb related, then you might be fucked
>>
File: 1475385992814.png (391KB, 644x442px) Image search: [Google]
1475385992814.png
391KB, 644x442px
>Canadian immigration site literally crashed
>libcucks think fleeing north will save them

Time to rake up the leaves, boys
>>
FUCK YEAH
TRUMP 2016
SHADILAY BROTHERS SHADILAY

HOW DOES HE DO IT

SHADILAY BROTHERS SHADILAY
>>
>>159782645
meme magic kos

its gonna be close though

also, where have you been
>>
>>159782645
this is the darkest timeline boyos
>>
File: 1346816844686.jpg (52KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
1346816844686.jpg
52KB, 726x590px
>>159782319
>>159782645

Lots of LGBT people are really assmad right now, will Trump even have the ability to revert the shit Obama did like gay marriage and all that shit? How would that even work, make it illegal, and null and void all current marriages?

I'm a little worried he'll start WW3 but at least I'm white and born in the USA, so I won't have to worry about being deported...and I may gripe a lot about Mexicans sometimes, but if they all get deported from where I live, my home town might actually become a literal ghost town when the plant that hired 80% Mexicans is suddenly without all of their workers. I guess they could hire the unemployed whites but most of them are white trash crackheads anyway.
>>
>>159782941
Will being white help you when the nukes start flying :^)
>>
>>159782941
The important thing here is that the Supreme Court Justices are appointed by the President and approved by the US Senate, and the current body refused to accept Obama's appointment until the 2016 election finishes, because they want Trump to appoint someone who will work with the Republicans to repeal gay marriage.

Trump probably wouldn't start WW3 (because Putin likes him, kek), but America's reputation sure would go into the shitter and we'd be paranoid for every new day.
>>
>>159782941
pretty sure the only thing he said he'd undo was the affordable care act
>the tumblr assmad
fucking glorious
>>
File: 377160_20160414154923_1.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
377160_20160414154923_1.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>159782645
As much as i hate Trump for being a fucking idiot coasting purely on bullshit rhetoric, i hate Clinton, the living embodiment of everything wrong with career politicians, more. Clinton will win tho it's going to be really close.
>>
File: 1478423103621.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1478423103621.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>159783221
>repeal gay marriage
based as fuck, homos on suicide watch
>>
>>159782941
Trump won't do anything. He backpedaled on a lot of shit and did a 180 on others. Besides, it's the local elections that actually effect your life. President is for foreign policies really.

Also, Hillary was the one pushing the Red Scare bullshit over her emails wanting to start WW3.
>>
WAIT
TRUMP IS WINNING
WHAT>?????
>>
>>159782941
Don't worry buff
>>
>>159783221
The gay marriage thing will likely not be repealed, If it does they will try and pull a states rights thing, and states rights are rendered null by the 14th amendment.
14th amendment pretty much has it to where if they repeal the right for them to get married, the individual states wont be able to get rid of it beyond there. Some liberals fail to realize that the 14th amendment only applies to those who were born or nationalized into the united states of america. This means that whole "I'm scared mr trump will send daddy out of the country" is only viable if daddy is not allowed to be in the country
>>
I wish I had used my God given right to exercise the Second Amendment, because the Fallout from this is coming.
>>
File: 1478140929073.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478140929073.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
>a reality tv star got memed into the whitehouse with a gorillion shitposts
>>
holy fucking shit
>>
Tell me.
Is it better to be a male in this game to romance waifus, or is it better to be the qt with to booty?
>>
File: 1478668529225.png (23KB, 504x296px) Image search: [Google]
1478668529225.png
23KB, 504x296px
>>159785750

The leader of the BLM movement said he is forming a resistance.

Where I live they are the 1% population so it won't be a big deal here, but this sounds like it will end up being Ferguson x100 times

>He has 70,000 likes on his post now
>>
>>159786127
Ada is best girl so male.
>>
>>159786132
>cops are shooting black people
>>how do we stop this?
>get more black people shot by cops

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>159786127
You can romance any and all companions regardless if yer playing Nate or Nora.

So go for the girl on girl shit anon.
>>
>>159786132
Trump is going to be assassinated by some chimp, I can feel it.
>>
>>159786127
Yuri is the best path, even with robots.
>>
What the best legendary sniper laser rifle?
>>
>>159786405
From what I've heard, isn't Pence 100x more intelligent and better than Trump? I remember hearing that if Pence took over, he would have undoubtedly beat Hillary.
>>
>>159786648
2 shot or the one that does more damage if theyre at full health
>>
>>159786776
I figured the double damage at full health would be decent, it's purchasable too.
>>
>>159786776
>>159786980
Instigating definitely. Two-Shot is pretty buggy since it fires an additional projectile that only has unmodded damage, and it'll help with puncturing Armor always, but you're better off just doing 2x with Instigating.
>>
File: 1478182350779.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478182350779.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>159786776
>>159787130
Thanks lads.
>>
>>159787130
Instigating only works once per enemy, then it is a regular laser gun. Two-Shot makes each shot do more damage regardless of how much health the target has.
>>
>>159787413
He's talking about a SNIPER laser rifle, which is designed specifically for long ranged combat that will most likely be initiated whilst in Sneak. Sneak bonus, Instigating giving a flat 2x damage, and then potentially a headshot? Instigating will win out because everything will be dead on the first shot anyways.
>>
>>159783441
>mfw my local shitter Pence got to go to office
>>
>Trump is president
How can you all be so stupid?
>>
File: 1477156564233.jpg (102KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
1477156564233.jpg
102KB, 600x811px
>>159789479
>>
>>159789479
Because people hated Hillary more

ITs an election between Satan and Baphomet, either way, the devil wins
>>
>>159789584
Russia, Assange, FBI, and others conspire to get Trump the victory. Then they hobble him with likely endless amounts of dirt on Trump, on top of the already existing persona he's presented through the election. America's really fucked for years, especially with both sides of Congress fighting against Trump on top of everything else.
>>
>>159709168
>Marvel Heroes
Fuck, I really liked it too, but the anniversary and CW events were just numbing.
>>
>>159789479
>LIBERAL TEARS
>>
>>159790157
If you haven't been keeping up since then, they're planning to do some complete revamps of the game mechanics. Removal of power points and simply unlocking of powers that scale to Rank 50 with your level, the consolidation of passives, the addition of Traits that modify your skills, the removal of Uniques and replacement with a new tier of gear that features a standardized pool, skill modifying affixes on the new tier (each hero will get 3 to 5 on release of the system, but you'll want to re-read this since they ultimately changed their plans and I might be mixing them up), removal of Omega system to be replaced by Infinity Stones, and some others.

Just announced that the addition of Travel Powers for every hero (done a couple months ago) is being modified so that every heroes Dash/Charge/Teleport/Roll is being standardized. Set distance, 3 "charges" per hero where you regain a charge every 4 seconds, and focus on turning them into actual 'danger escape' buttons (they'll also have CC break and you're invulnerable during use). There's also the planned Difficulty Slider and some other stuff that already released since the CW/Anniversary events.
>>
File: FO4_Nat02.jpg (610KB, 1728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FO4_Nat02.jpg
610KB, 1728x1080px
I just woke up from a horrific fucking nightmare.

>Diamond City overrun with feral ghouls
>Everyone is killed
>Piper and my SS are alone in Sanctuary, hear Travis flipping out over the radio begging for help before hearing a feral kill him
>Cut to inside Piper's house
>Nat is hiding under Piper's bed
>Feral ghoul busts in and finds her
>Nat is frozen in utter fear
>The feral pulls her out and sets her on the bed
>Stares into her eyes and caresses her hair and cheek
>Hands her a teddy bear it was carrying
>Nat is still afraid, but smiles beside herself
>The feral ghoul leans in as if he's going to kiss her on the cheek
>screeches and bites her ear off
>Nat begins screaming and yelling for it to stop
>Other ghouls hear her and bust in
>She is ripped limb from limb and eaten alive, crying and screaming the entire time
>Until they disembowel her and pull out her liver
>Her suffering ends
>Piper and my SS enter diamond city and massacre all the ghouls
>My SS enters Pipers house and backs out and closes the door before Piper can see
>Piper angrily yells at me and demands I let her in to see if her sister is safe
>"You...you don't want to see her like that, Piper..."
>Piper shoves me out of the way and goes in anyway
>Close up of Nat's mangled body as you hear Piper shrieking and crying
>Wake up
>>
>>159791165
Not really a nightmare if you ask me mate
>>
>>159791165
Did you imagine the Ghouls doing that funny stumble animation after they leap at you? Where they fall forward and sort of roll in place?

I really don't care, because you're waking up in Trump Nation, baby, the real nightmare.
>>
>>159791165
This was the pic that I think provided the fuel for my nightmare
>>
File: 01441081289.jpg (880KB, 1250x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01441081289.jpg
880KB, 1250x1080px
>>159791165
That's why you side with the Brotherhood
>>
>>159791165
fucking zombie fucks
>mfw I also had a dream about zombies
>tried convincing me he was normal
>he said he was just some normal guy
>he was just a janitor
>he didn't know that 'liquid metal shit' would do this

kill them all
>>
Welp, that's it. He won.
>>
>>159791554
No, we won.
>>
>>159791165
This is why Piper is the worst big sister ever. Why would she let a ten year old live by herself?
>>
File: YHtRc2L.png (231KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
YHtRc2L.png
231KB, 512x256px
>>159791683
God bless America and nowhere else.
>>
Oh God.
>>
Are you kidding me right now, America?
>>
>>159792461
No.
>>
You guys ready for the stupid amount of anti trump mods on the nexus we will get?
>>
I'll see you all in the chinese theater

god bless america
>>
>>159782319
Oh no, trump won! better move to a place with a higher concentration of white people! How about venezuela? it would be like moving to a place were (((sanders))) won.
>>
>>159596490
see here.
>http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/3231858/?tb=mods&pUp=1
>>
Is Far Harbor worth the 25€ that it costs? Or should I just go for the season pass?
Finished the main story a couple days ago and it left me wanting more.
>>
>>159795502
how much is the pass
>>
>>159795575
Season pass is 50€
Nuka World 20€, Automatron 10€ and workshops are 5€ each

How much story content is there in Nuka World and Automatron?
>>
>>159795930
Automatron is like the Vault one where its crafting but theres a quest involved

FH and Nuka Whorl are the most like the old dlcs where its an actual story and new quests.

I'd say they were worth it because of the added weapons
>>
>>159795502
If i had realized how much i was desiring story driven content as opposed to exploration/building stuff for the sake of it and how little modders would be using the DLCs to make something better i wouldn't have dropped 25 bucks on the season pass back in january.

If all you want is more world space to explore, items/settlements to build and enemies to kill you'll be getting your moneys worth. I didn't. Maybe that'll change in the coming months/year if the modding scene finally starts to do something but right now i have spent about 2 hours with Nuka World and Far Harbor each and i'm already sick of them both.
>>
>>159796857
> i have spent about 2 hours with Nuka World and Far Harbor each and i'm already sick of them both.
>Wants story drive content
>but hates Far HArbor which is easily one of Bethesda's most story driven DLCs
>>
>>159797142
>Far HArbor which is easily one of Bethesda's most story driven DLCs
wish the base game was as good
>>
>>159797197
I personally think it was.
>>
>>159797142
When i say story driven content i mean shit like "you get to see your character talk to other NPCs while they move around, interact with the environment, walk'n'talk, gesticulate, get up and walk to the other side of the room and look outside the window". There are many reasons to hate BioWare RPGs but the presentation was usually spot on. Or stuff like NPCs referring to your current task in seemingly unrelated conversations with each other, that stuff just makes the world feel more alive and your character more involved. That events actually happen in the same world and not in isolated timelines.
>>
>>159796145
>>159796857
Thank you for replying.
After reading some reviews and watching a couple videos I think I'm going to wait for the season pass to go on sale. I just don't feel like paying the full 50€ for it.
Dishonored 2 is out in a couple of days anyways
>>
What does the brotherhood ending to far harbour even do? You just purge a bunch of synths and then everyone leaves?
>>
https://youtu.be/fCxStf4CxQ0
>>
File: 20160804174257_1.jpg (680KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160804174257_1.jpg
680KB, 1920x1080px
Donald John Trump is the guy for me!

The next President to be!
>>
>>159798215
WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK
>>
>>159799000
cancer never truly dies
>>
File: 1459253748240.jpg (15KB, 236x234px) Image search: [Google]
1459253748240.jpg
15KB, 236x234px
>>159799000
Because reasons. Reasons? Those are usually the best reasons.
>>
File: 1461088701364.png (123KB, 612x563px) Image search: [Google]
1461088701364.png
123KB, 612x563px
>>159798215
>that voice
>>
File: 1449901343047.jpg (10KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1449901343047.jpg
10KB, 191x263px
>>159800685
Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
Holy shit
Holy fcuking shit
I just woke up
Trump fucking won?
>All my Facebook friends are raging
>Im afraid I may end up losing friends over this
>>
File: 1478186361347.jpg (59KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
1478186361347.jpg
59KB, 497x750px
>>159800930
>sharing your political views with your friends
>using facebook
>having friends
>>
Almost 750
>>
>>159800930
The melt down is unreal, the media spin has people treating this like an apocalypse
>>
Any second now
>>
>>159801387

>>159801387

>>159801387

>>159801387

New

Even though its dead as fuck here
>>
>>159801394
>>159801394
>>159801394

NEW THREAD
>>
File: Stu.jpg (22KB, 546x659px) Image search: [Google]
Stu.jpg
22KB, 546x659px
>>159801412
>>159801410

Really

REALLY ANON
>>
>>159801410
>>159801412
ONE FUCKING JOB
>>
>>159801501
>>159801412
fuck you mine was first and has the updated OP with all the fallout shit
>>
>>159801580

Are you trying to get /cfog/ back in the thread? I don't think thats going to happen.
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 148

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.