[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 179

File: 1477656217503.png (2MB, 1350x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1477656217503.png
2MB, 1350x1662px
Loading edition

Previous thread: >>159113384

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then toasting your SC name and crew you want to join in the bread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: http://pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
http://pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT
>Helpful information for new players
http://pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
http://www.gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727
>>
File: 1441479353494.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1441479353494.png
293KB, 633x758px
>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.
>>
Help me sell my MC goods, ya gays.
>>
Why is Nessi hanging around with the crew if he's not even a member. This bothers me.
>>
>>159236064
>gtag can't hang out with non-gtag
If you don't like him, don't hang around him. I do the same thing if I don't like people.
>>
>>159236064
>caring what other people do

/.==?????????????????
>>
>>159236003
Do I have to guess who you are, or will you reveal it dramatically?
>>
I love my Emperor I don't care what people blowing me up think.
>>
>talking about bullying in previous general reminds me of the greatest moment in GTAG bullying I ever bore witness to
I'd like to thank all the people that made that shitstorm of pure comedic gold possible, and Blater for recording it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ixkXvFRVFE
>>
Year and a half, he still grumpy.
>>
>>159238052
ooga booga

poor kid :(
>>
>>159238052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGSpTI7_6bU
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (50KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
50KB, 400x570px
>swapped CEO Office
>modified my yacht
>sold cars I never use
>bought and tuned the ones I wanted
>sorted everything out by theme / vehicle type
>sitting on 160 million

comfy
>>
>>159238052
Also, are you slinger? Or someone else not seen in that clip?

Good times. Remember this fggt? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EbKi1VJRJc
>>
Why can't we customize bicycles? You can put your crew color on a bike in races but you can't take it inside the mod shop? Doesn't need to be anything extravagant, just changing the color of the frame & putting crew emblems on would suffice.
>>
>>
>>159238901
Man, I remember how proud I was when I nabbed a super expensive bike, never ridden it since
>>
File: confusion.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>new vehicle is something menyoo could have made in 5 minutes
>>
Anyone hosting a TT lobby?
>>
File: 1428682571465.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1428682571465.gif
241KB, 200x193px
>>159239165
>tfw the first bike you purchased is your favourite PV
>>
>>159240842
A K U M A
>>
>>159240634
post SC and I'll invite
>>
>>159241425
Scottykun
>>
>that autistic buzzard vs hydra debate in the previous thread

I've said this before and I'll say it again: there is an optimal way to be a CEO-a meta, if you will-that involves the CEO being in a hydra at almost all times. It is clearly the optimal vehicle for both sightseer and headhunter, meaning that should be the major focus of every CEO to be in a jet and finish those missions for his associates while they use his organization buzzard to get crates so the CEO doesn't have to get out of the jet.

There's no reason to do SS in anything other than a hydra (did it in a laser desu they're easy to land but slower vehicles). if you git gud they land just as fast as a buzzard and you can't beat that speed for racing across the map towards packages. in a hydra you should finish SS in 4-6 minutes and Headhunter in 1-3 minutes,

I used to be more diverse in my vehicle selection for CEO:grabbing gunsurgents, valks, savages, etc. just to spice it up, but if you want to get your associates paid, do them a favor and stay in the jet. they'll appreciate being paid faster don't worry.
>>
>>159238313
>>159238784
Yep I'm Gunslinger, I've been really busy with study (and My Summer Car) but will probably come back for some shenanigans in a week or so.
>my GTA2 style crew logo is hugely popular
>>
>>159242198
The only counter I'll make is that the SS packages tend to be in narrow alleys and the Hydra does NOT like any sort of collisions while landing; you're pretty much guaranteed engine smoke and that's an inevitable death sentence for the jet.
>>
>>159242546
>oy its ready, lets lift the engine into the car
>wait whats this on the shelf
>"engine plate"
every fucking time
>>
>>159242546
Some people shitposted against it calling it a pill. I don't know if they are underage, retarded, or shitposting.
>>
>>159242727
literally just land in the closest spot near the package and walk. Do you really think the minor benefit of landing closer to the package overwhelms the advantage of moving like twice as fast across the map? you're not thinking straight.
>>
>>159242796
Likely all three.
>>
>>159242756
>studying engineering
>used to own a 1984 Mazda 323 with very similar engine design
>all the mundane simulator type stuff like pumping shit and making grocery runs suddenly appeals to me because it's kind of relaxing and enables the actual game of building and racing a jap banger, instead of being the game unto itself a-la Farm Simulator etc
This game is like potato chips for me, I just can't stop.
>>
>>159243038
>closest spot
I should have emphasised that suitable landing sites are uncommon due in part to the Hydra's size and the aforementioned issue of collisions; even parking lots and rooftops have bullshit like fences and A/C units getting in your way. Most of the time you're stuck landing in the street which puts you at the mercy of fucktard NPC drivers. It's not so much "landing farther away" that's the issue, it's "much more likely to fuck up the engine during landing" that's the issue.
>>
>>159243673
I don't have this problem because I'm actually good and can land the hydra practically anywhere. It helps if you're good enough to inch yourself under and around geometry instead of trying to land going directly down from the sky. Bet you also have trouble landing buzzards at warehouses, despite it being possible at literally every single warehouse and only bads can't do it. Likewise you can literally dive your smoking hydra into an airfield, go into your parachute, call pegasus, and have a new one by the time you touch the ground.

Face it, no reason to do SS in your organization buzzard. let your associates use it.
>>
File: 1476725412855.png (567KB, 2895x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1476725412855.png
567KB, 2895x2160px
>it started again
>>
>>159236064

Just send a constant stream of muggers, mercs, and biker hit squads after him. All he can do is be upset, if he tries to use a menu you report him.

It was easy to get him kicked out, now let's get the angry little manlet banned.
>>
File: 1440141560227.jpg (596KB, 1203x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1440141560227.jpg
596KB, 1203x1077px
>>159242198
>calls a debate autistic
>believes he can end it by bringing it up again with one more obviously biased post

It's obvious that you don't into fun, anon.
Also, where does solo'ing crates fall in with that?
>>
>>159244273
Reminder that Nessi left by his own free will, and fighting him is okay because he is not in the crew.
>>
>>159244072
I'm a capable pilot and excellent with helos, I just prefer not to risk fucking up trying to land the Hydra. Plus Pegasus has a habit of cucking me with spawning my jet at LSIA or somewhere else equally far away, so I just play it safe with the buzzard. Not even really arguing the Buzzard is better, just voicing a con of using the Hydra instead.
>>
>>159244434

Then it's settled, it's mandatory for gtag to troll nessi into extinction. if nessi tries to retaliate on a gtag member, it's up to the rest of gtag to put him in his place.

That's the ground, by the way.
>>
>>159244242
the FUCK
>>
>>159244562
>mandatory
optional
ftfy
>>
>>159244380
it's not biased though, the hydra is objectively faster and I almost want to race you in a buzzard with my hydra and time our finishes just to show you how much faster it is.

And obviously this discussion doesn't apply to solo players because they'd have to constantly get out and abandon their vehicle, which is a task obviously more suited towards a buzzard. Doesn't mean you can't switch occasionally when you're over an airfield to get to finish some VIP stuff if you want to. The buzz afterall can be summoned anywhere, and will always be there when you're done with the hydra.
>>
>>159244242
>visible autism, the annotated manifesto
>>
>Start a race with tractors locked
>Somehow one of the racers got a fucking Faggio
>The whole time he was doing circles around us flipping us off

FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR FIX YOUR GAME
>>
>>159235746
>i was able to change mine
maybe you just suck
>>
>>159244696
>And obviously this discussion doesn't apply to solo players because they'd have to constantly get out and abandon their vehicle
but it does, both solo CEOs and CEOs with associates need to get shit done in this scenario

no-one's outright denying that a military jet moves faster than a helicopter, but it does have its own set of drawbacks that people seem far too eager to overlook
>>
>>159245157
KEEEEEEEEEK
>>
>>159244242
Could you argue your way out of a mugging, though?
>>
>>159245304
Then you missed the point entirely.

An optimal CEO doesn't touch his own crates with a 10 foot pole. The optimal CEO focuses entirely on VIP missions and only lands to start a crate mission or to pick up SS packages. Therefore in the optimal situation the CEO doesn't need the buzzard (but his associates do).

Solo is completely different because you're grabbing the crates so you have to get out constantly so you might as well use the buzzard since you'll just have to get out of the hydra to grab crates anyway.
>>
>>159244273
>>159244562
Nessi doesn't menu any more, though. At least not yet.
And he was one of our top freeroam DMers and thrives on combat.
If you want him to leave, you'll need to hit him where it hurts: his pride.
>>
File: 1440641019450.jpg (15KB, 250x329px) Image search: [Google]
1440641019450.jpg
15KB, 250x329px
>>159245772
>doesn't account for solo-runs in any of his posts when the original post was just one person asking about the way an individual benefits from CEO mode
>ignores crates apart from when others mention them
>dismisses others as "missing the point" as he goes on a rant about how jets are the superior vehicle

Yeah, alright. Why don't you go do some MC work instead so more people can benefit from your skillful flying? Better yet, drop both systems and just spend all day strafing players.

Also, effectiveness =/= fun.
>>
File: who needs boats.webm (2MB, 1270x720px) Image search: [Google]
who needs boats.webm
2MB, 1270x720px
>>159245772
>ever having to get out of buzzard for separate crates
get good
>>
>>159247110
he doesn't get it, anon. he keeps telling people to get good with the hydra/lazer when he won't even give the buzzard a chance.
>>
>>159247052
>doesn't account for solo-runs in any of his posts

Except, you know, the last 3 posts where that was clearly defined, and the first post, which obviously outlined the meta involving 3 associates, so dont pretend like it was some oversight on my part when it's an oversight on yours.

>ignores crates apart from when others mention them

Crates were the subject of my original post, when I wrote:

>. It is clearly the optimal vehicle for both sightseer and headhunter, meaning that should be the major focus of every CEO to be in a jet and finish those missions for his associates while they use his organization buzzard to get crates so the CEO doesn't have to get out of the jet.

Literally my first fucking post retard.

>>dismisses others as "missing the point" as he goes on a rant about how jets are the superior vehicle

My point was my own, you're the one that missed the point multiple times you fucking retarded frogposter.

>Why don't you go do some MC work instead so more people can benefit from your skillful flying?

Less money/longer missions/rarely have more than 3 people that want to help? Sounds like a perfect recipe for your average CEO. Now you want to talk about groups but I guess only you get to bring that up.

>effectiveness =/= fun.

I fly everything and I use the optimal vehicle for the job. With associates, that's the hydra. Without, that's the buzzard. Literally nothing beyond that was ever implied by me.

>>159247110
I was obviously referring to when the crates are in a van/RV/truck etc.

As it so happens I pick up crates from the water all the time in my hydra, so the hydra is still better for that situation. In fact it's the best vehicle for soloing the "off the coast" crate missions as well as virtually every 3-crate mission unless it's literally right next to your warehouse.
>>
File: a family of herpes.jpg (59KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
a family of herpes.jpg
59KB, 276x280px
would at least one of you shut up
>>
>>159247739
>being able to come closer than a meter above the water in a hydra
doubt.bmp
>>
>>159247425
It's cute that you think you're better than me in a buzzard. You're not.

unless your name is Horris/Kazz/Greenie, we're all pretty similar skill-wise in the buzzard
>>
>>159247986
>Greenie

He literally talks about sucking in a buzzard every time he gets into one. He's a ground sniper shitter.
>>
File: Capture.png (20KB, 730x46px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 730x46px
>>159247897
I do it all the fucking time, ask my associates.

t. Jrv2005
>>
>>159248129
He's better than he lets on, I've seen him. He's got good accuracy with the rockets. Most people in our crew play on the ground and in the air.
>>
>>159248140
I would back you up on this one, but you just soo faast ;)
>>
>>159248129
In all fairness it's self-depreciating people, not the braggarts, who you have to watch out forbeing genuinely pretty good.
>>
File: 1428529258726.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1428529258726.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>159247739
>the first post, which obviously outlined the meta involving 3 associates
nigger, the first post was some guy asking about the benefits of having CEO mode (presumably as an individual too). assume you have to account for solo players as well when you start lording about how the jet is so much better.

>Literally my first fucking post retard.
again, not addressing the original poster who asked about CEO mode in the first place

>
My point was my own, you're the one that missed the point multiple times you fucking retarded frogposter.
oh no another jet enthusiast, i should be so honored. stop incorporating your shitter activities into everything as though people don't know about the hydra.

>Sounds like a perfect recipe for your average CEO.
you talk about this like there's always players around to help you do the shit, so i would assume that you have more people that want to get paid. do you even need the money anyway?

>In fact it's the best vehicle for soloing the "off the coast" crate missions as well as virtually every 3-crate mission unless it's literally right next to your warehouse.
not with its dimensions, it isn't
most collections like that don't spawn very far out either so speed becomes less important as well
>>
Do we have a teamspeak/discord or do you guys just use in-game text/voice chat? Didn't see anything in the OP
>>
File: support your claim.jpg (5KB, 249x244px) Image search: [Google]
support your claim.jpg
5KB, 249x244px
>>159248140
how about you present some conclusive evidence instead of referring to "witnesses"
>>
File: 1412365513870.png (75KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1412365513870.png
75KB, 250x250px
>Unlock chrome paint
>Now crew emblems are locked

Dear god, I don't ask for much but I ask you please strike down on Rockstar games with a meteor that kills every single person in those offices.
>>
>>159248994
theres one around, but is absolute garbage
only circlejerk losers who only play this game use it to shitpost like in reddit
>>
File: Autism Speaks.webm (101KB, 414x42px) Image search: [Google]
Autism Speaks.webm
101KB, 414x42px
>>
>>159247986
>bragging about skill in an otherwise casual game
I'm not the guy you replied to, but what are you doing here? You sound like the kind of person that wants to play ARMA or Battlefield but never bothers to.
>>
>>159249268
>"it's just a casual game guys" meme
>>
File: 1477407113695~01.jpg (30KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1477407113695~01.jpg
30KB, 299x299px
>>159248413
>mfw I feel like I suck at PvP but people keep telling me I'm really good at it
>>
>>159248909
Figured I'd intervene to say I was the guy in the previous thread asking about the benefits of becoming a CEO vs VIP. I am a solo player and don't have a buzzard or hydra. I woke up today to see that long debate. I'm leaning towards the buzzard
>>
Is anybody here a first person purist?

I like first person a lot, even the driving. The hardest things for me are piloting planes in tight places or doing drive-by's
>>
>>159249387
It's not really a meme. Getting good at GTA is literally just a matter of time. It includes a little bit of everything just so developers and critics can say that it includes everything.
>>
File: sin city flight.webm (3MB, 400x169px) Image search: [Google]
sin city flight.webm
3MB, 400x169px
>>159249673
Ironically, flying in first person is easier for me.
>>
>>159249128
Hmmm that's what I thought. In-game communication it is then
>>
>>159248909
>nigger, the first post was some guy asking about the benefits of having CEO mode (presumably as an individual too).

Look at that, a presumption in the first sentence. What a great post this is going to be. If you actually read that argument like I did, you'd know that it was entirely about comparing the buzzard and hydra as a CEO, and my post addressed the best way to be a CEO with associates and likewise that it was not the best way to be a CEO if you're doing crates solo. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my post, nor was it in any way off topic, nor did it contain any oversight you seem to believe it did.

>again, not addressing the original poster who asked about CEO mode in the first place

I literally never claimed to be focusing on one specific post, I was giving my thoughts on an entire discussion after-the-fact which delved into various subtopics that are relevant to my post. Do you realize how autistic it is to nitpick and have this meta-discussion because you're too much of a bitch to admit that there's nothing wrong with my posts?

>you talk about this like there's always players around to help you do the shit, so i would assume that you have more people that want to get paid. do you even need the money anyway?

This sentence isn't even logically coherent in itself, let alone presented as a retort to me. You first suggest the situation where there's no associates, and then immediately move to the idea that you'd suddenly have a problem of too many associates. Make up your mind and at least create a sentence that is internally consistent. You then finish with the statement that the money is pointless, why even argue then?

>not with its dimensions, it isn't

What did he mean by this? It's objectively the fastest vehicle for those missions and you're legitimately bad if you can't take advantage of this.

Stop posting.

>>159249036
bad detected

>>159249268
because he tried to imply he was better than me in a buzzard.
>>
>>159249832
Damn that was a bit hard to watch, thinking it's going to crash anytime
>>
>>159249654
Guy arguing that the hydra is better here, you should definitely by the buzzard first. The Hydra is end-game meta shit but the buzzard is clearly the best choice for a new player.
>>
>>159250252
>get asked about evidence
>"lol ur bad"
I thought you were better than this jrv
>>
>arguing on 4chin
>arguing on /vg/
kek.
>>
>>159250478
Well when you know you're right because you've done it yourself, it's actually more funny to let people dig themselves deeper into the hole before they inevitably realize it's possible. PROTIP: engage the landing gear and your hitbox for picking up crates gets bigger.
>>
File: 2016-02-13_00009.jpg (218KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-13_00009.jpg
218KB, 1600x900px
>>159249832
forgot how comfy first person flying was
especially in the besra
>>
File: 10000013.jpg (386KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
10000013.jpg
386KB, 1100x1100px
what's your GTAV poison?
pic related: it's mine
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 630x630px
>>159250618
>>
hi i play gta
>>
>>159250379
Will do, thanks
>>
>>159250618
>>
>>159250848
lol fuck off loser
>>
>>159250848
hello fellow gta player. now shut the fuck up
>>
File: Twinings_Everyda_5526a314ab256.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Twinings_Everyda_5526a314ab256.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>159250618
>>
File: bane.png (2MB, 1200x1349px) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
2MB, 1200x1349px
Gold or chrome?
>>
>>159251486
they're both ass but you already have gold applied so stick with it.
>>
>>159251486
gold make it look unique
>>
>>159251538
>>159251543
okay
>>
File: 271590_20161028191750_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20161028191750_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>159251387
thumbs up
keep shining u crazy diamond
>>
when is rockstar adding this as a $250000 modification: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=850ZgmDO61U
>>
>>159251974
too much fun
>>
File: CwXXHp3VEAAKH3y.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CwXXHp3VEAAKH3y.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
Did anyone's glitched outfits survive the outfit holocaust? This one did, goes full retard in contact missions & heists but it's normal in freeroam & races.
>>
>>159251974
Could be useful in the tuners vs laws update
>>
>>159254385
>he thinks that's real

It's clickbait fanmade shit anon.
>>
File: screaming.png (17KB, 159x174px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.png
17KB, 159x174px
>when Jrv thanks Kaz for giving him the BST spawning macro and turning him into a shitter when you're actually the one that made it
>>
>>159255494
I haven't used it yet though, still on the fence about it.

Worried that it might get me banned, but then again so might the crash batch file I use so idk
>>
File: images (3).jpg (21KB, 402x278px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
21KB, 402x278px
>>159249068
>>
File: 1430646815845.gif (31KB, 258x375px) Image search: [Google]
1430646815845.gif
31KB, 258x375px
>>159250252
>What a great post this is going to be. If you actually read that argument like I did
why do you assume that everyone is (You)?

>you'd know that it was entirely about comparing the buzzard and hydra as a CEO, and my post addressed the best way to be a CEO with associates and likewise that it was not the best way to be a CEO if you're doing crates solo.
as opposed to what, working for a CEO/MC president? the guy wanted to know whether an office was worth it and you've done more bad than good sperging out about the one thing not attached to CEO mode.

>I literally never claimed to be focusing on one specific post
who are you trying to convince, then? what is the point of having the argument if it doesn't affect the one person who it's intended to sway?

>Do you realize how autistic it is to nitpick and have this meta-discussion because you're too much of a bitch to admit that there's nothing wrong with my posts?
you started replying to every individual part of my posts, so i responded in kind. don't start complaining now, though.

>You first suggest the situation where there's no associates, and then immediately move to the idea that you'd suddenly have a problem of too many associates.
you're only referring to the ideal situation (which rarely ever happens) while ignoring the worst case scenario, where you are alone and doing CEO work. if there are always three players around to help you do CEO work, then there are likely more than three who would benefit from you doing MC work.

>You then finish with the statement that the money is pointless, why even argue then?
in my experience, jetshitters are just players with infinite cash who lack the sense to stop playing.

>What did he mean by this?
it's not ideal for landing right on the delivery spot in most cases, also can't land it on a slope for pretty much anything

>because he tried to imply he was better than me in a buzzard.
you're far beyond CEO work desu, you just want to fight people and it shows
>>
>>159255310
I know it was a fanmade trailer, just saying that if R* someday takes that idea they could add it in-game
>>
>>159255694
>might get me banned
Isn't it just a keyboard macro?

Don't think you can get banned for that. Unless it ties in with the game somehow. I'm guessing if you ran that macro in notepad, you would just see 'm' and some newlines.
>>
>>159255494
>the hypocrisy in this crew
>>
>>159256264
>
as opposed to what, working for a CEO/MC president? the guy wanted to know whether an office was worth it and you've done more bad than good sperging out about the one thing not attached to CEO mode.

Once again you made the assumption that my posts were direct responses to the original poster asking about offices. This is the last time I'm going to say it: I did not respond specifically to the original poster or any particular post therein. I was giving my thoughts on the entire conversation as a whole, which became predominantly about buzzards vs hydras in general so that's why my post was about. Again, there is nothing inherently wrong with anything I wrote so you're desperately trying to make the argument that I'm off-topic when I've already discussed how fucking pathetic that is when I never claimed to be sticking to that one guy's topic.

>who are you trying to convince, then? what is the point of having the argument if it doesn't affect the one person who it's intended to sway?

I'm giving my thoughts on the optimal CEO experience because I've had so much experience with it that I know the optimal CEO experience. It's entirely relevant in a conversation about CEOs and I'm sure that guy learned a lot about the meta and where his gameplay will eventually lead him.

>you started replying to every individual part of my posts, so i responded in kind. don't start complaining now, though.

Missed the point again, what I'm saying is that you're desperately trying to throw my entire argument into the "off-topic" trash bin because you can't find anything wrong with anything I've actually said.

>you're only referring to the ideal situation (which rarely ever happens)
Happens every day for me. Literally. Every. Day.

>while ignoring the worst case scenario,

holy shit, for 3 fuckings posts you keep pretending like this happened when it obviously didn't. My first fucking post differentiated between a full group and a solo player.
>>
>>159256264
>it's not ideal for landing right on the delivery spot in most cases, also can't land it on a slope for pretty much anything

Which, if you actually read my posts instead of doing this big contrarian meta shitfest, you'd know that I've already responded to that criticism by noting that the time you save in the sky more than makes up for any benefit the buzzard has in landing closer to the package, but clearly if this sub-point is the only actual substance in your post, you clearly don't have much else to offer
>>
Blater is honestly the nicest person in /gtag/, the rest of the crew are backstabbing cunts looking to become the next big e-famous /gtag/
>>
>>159257752
have you ever actually played with him? He spergs out at everyone he meets.
>>
>>159257842
He only spergs out on the people who deserve it
>>
>>159255694
It's just a keyboard macro, literally just keystrokes sent by a special
>>
>>159257917
I guess everyone deserves it then.

He actually showed mercy on a biker gang yesterday, I was surprised at the sudden appearance of a conscience.
>>
File: 1430713294536.gif (60KB, 384x269px) Image search: [Google]
1430713294536.gif
60KB, 384x269px
>>159256879
>I was giving my thoughts on the entire conversation as a whole, which became predominantly about buzzards vs hydras in general so that's why my post was about.
isn't that the assumption you made, and didn't you help to guide the conversation there by blowing hot shit over someone else's opinion of the Buzzard?

>I'm giving my thoughts on the optimal CEO experience because I've had so much experience with it that I know the optimal CEO experience.
how many collections have you done, and how many sales have you made?

>It's entirely relevant in a conversation about CEOs and I'm sure that guy learned a lot about the meta and where his gameplay will eventually lead him.
that's something you're telling yourself in order to feel better about jetshitting, isn't it? pro-tip, everybody: use a jet for everything!

>Missed the point again, what I'm saying is that you're desperately trying to throw my entire argument into the "off-topic" trash bin because you can't find anything wrong with anything I've actually said.
it is pretty off-topic for the user who is just now being exposed to CEO mode. the fact that you have to go back and press this as part of your own independent argument -- cutting off the player whose opinion you were intended to sway -- is indicative of that.

>Happens every day for me. Literally. Every. Day.
>works for me :)
again, what is the point of posting if you're the only one who will ever get this experience?

>My first fucking post differentiated between a full group and a solo player.
so what are you trying to prove, and to who?

for someone who's so sure of himself you reply a lot, why not stop posting and assume your opponent was justly btfo? ;)
>>
>>159258583
>isn't that the assumption you made

No retarded frogposter, I never made assumptions. I came with a pre-packaged topic with pre-packaged points that I wanted to make that may or may not have directly correlated to the previous conversation. They were, and still are, my thoughts.

>and didn't you help to guide the conversation there by blowing hot shit over someone else's opinion of the Buzzard?

I can guide a conversation wherever I want because I never agreed to stick to any particular topic. This isn't debate class faggot I dont lose points for failing to stick to the prompt.

>how many collections have you done, and how many sales have you made?

I couldn't give you the exact numbers unless I've logged on, but I've made about 30 million from CEO work according to the computer.

>that's something you're telling yourself in order to feel better about jetshitting, isn't it? pro-tip, everybody: use a jet for everything!

If he ever gets to the point where he has 3 associates counting on him to make them some money, he'll do well to remember this conversation and git gud in a hydra if he wants them to make the optimal cash flow.

>it is pretty off-topic for the user who is just now being exposed to CEO mode. the fact that you have to go back and press this as part of your own independent argument -- cutting off the player whose opinion you were intended to sway -- is indicative of that.

I literally told that guy to by a buzzard, you're not even paying attention to my posts you're just desperately coming up with something to say against every line I write even if you don't actually present anything worthwhile.

>again, what is the point of posting if you're the only one who will ever get this experience?

You heard it here first guys, Jrv2005 is the only guy that ever gets associates. Nobody else ever gets full CEO groups, just Jrv2005. He's just cool like that.

>so what are you trying to prove, and to who?
My own points. Which still stand.
>>
>>159238490
right there with you senpai :3
>>
File: GTA5_2016_10_30_01_35_21_856.jpg (657KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_10_30_01_35_21_856.jpg
657KB, 1920x1080px
If i were to put a pipe on the back of my rig and its other end would be near my feet for some comf warming, would i need an spinning thingy on the other end or the one in the case is enough?

also, guess the car

ps.
>still arguing on 4chin
kek.
>>
>>159259852
>also, guess the car
Windsor (drop)
it's not hard
>>
booowbwowbwowbwowagainbwowbwowbwowagainbooowbwowbwowbwownothingbutpleasurebwowbwow
>>
>>159249128
>t.buttmad consolecuck
>>
>>159260702
k
>>
>>159260702
but it's the truth
>>
what's the best muscle car, I need one of those.
>>
>>159261198
Sabre turbo custom
>>
>>159261198
Piss Dominator or Benny's Sabre Turbo.
>>
File: 1476912949886-tv.gif (2KB, 151x126px) Image search: [Google]
1476912949886-tv.gif
2KB, 151x126px
which muscle car has the best engine sound and why is it the gauntlet?
>>
to the guy who in the last thread, asked why I was able to hit cars in my jet and not receive damage, it's due to lag. on my screen I didn't collide with a vehicle but on the other person's screen I did.
>>
>>159261738
too bad it's boring as shit to drive
>>
>>159261738
Because Picador
>>
fuck you winston
>>
is there gonna be a session tonight? i need my session
>>
>>159261897
why because it's not fast enough for you? It has the best handling of any muscle and it has weight to it that helps to come out ahead in collisions. the Sabre is like a feather on wheels, it'll spin out on the slightest bump.
>>
File: 20161029183531_1.jpg (254KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161029183531_1.jpg
254KB, 1600x900px
>>159262186
>It has the best handling of any muscle
that's probably why
just like the buffalo s
it doesn't appeal to me. unlike the vigero, virgo etc. i just feel like it doesn't have character
i still love it though
>>
>>159261738
That's a pretty gay way of spelling Virgo. Rat-Truck is also another acceptable answer.

>>159262186
>Handling
I know muscle cars are a meme but come on, why not just drive something from the sports class if your priority is handling?
>>
>>159261738
you mean the virgo right
>>
>>159262686
>>159262653
>>159262512
t.samefag
>>
What are the cars with best handling?

So far the Coquette is the most comfy car I've ever tried. But I haven't tested any most cars.
>>
where do i get princes robot bublegum henties....
>>
>>159263953
sad panda
>>
anybody know about /broughy/ here?
>>
>>159263842
warrener with no doors or hood. leave the trunk on as it has a spoiler (if you have it equipped) which adds a traction bonus
>>
>>159263985
good guy, waiting on that bikers dlc list
he'll probably wait till everything is released though
>>
DONT DIE ON ME DAMMIT
>>
File: 1434408423328.png (96KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1434408423328.png
96KB, 600x578px
post yfw the next update isn't tuners
>>
>>159242546
>(and My Summer Car)
I'm bad as shit at this game.
>>
>>159266747
It's gonna be a tronbike adversasry mode dumbass.
>>
>>159267148
>tronbike

fucking hell, I want that thing.
>>
File: 1435177800111.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435177800111.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>159266747
>>
File: IMG_0151.gif (53KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.gif
53KB, 640x426px
>>159266747
>>
Someone just teleported INSIDE OF ME while I was driving, and started dropping money on me.

I tried to get out and he was still inside me somehow.

Before I alt+F4'd he had dropped about 500k on me.

How fucked am I?
>>
>I'm gonna have to play some shitty adversarial mode to unlock the tron bike

fucking hell
>>
>>159267612
spend it, slut.
>>
>>159267612
You're fucked, don't even bother explaining to Rockstar cause that will just bring attention to you and get you banned even faster. Maybe spending it will help you.
>>
File: 1474835576713.png (345KB, 448x686px) Image search: [Google]
1474835576713.png
345KB, 448x686px
>>159267616
>mfw I'm a poorfag and don't have to waste my time with the shitty anniversary mode because I'll never be able to afford the tron bike anyways.
checkmate richfags.
>>
>>159267616
>>159267148
Where's this adversary mode unlocking meme coming from? Is Rockstar seriously that desperate to force people to play their shitty game modes that they'll lock content behind them?
>>
>>159267872
rockstar faggot predicted it about 3 weeks before the biker update
>>
>>159267872
Nigga fuck you the adversary modes are fun.
And a tron lightcycle gamemode outside of the CEO office sounds like one of the best things since Tron 2.0
>>159267851
It's probably gonna get doublecash/rp when it comes out.
>>
>>159267647
>>159267747
>spend it
Are you trying to bamboozle me?
>>
>>159268026
>the adversary modes are fun
I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>159268047
No, my man, I've been bombarded with money before, just spend the money hackers give you.

I've never been banned but I also never complained about the money to rockstar.
>>
>>159268047
I must add, that it's possible that Rockstar can't trace the hacked money once spent.
>>
>>159264191
The Warren has okay handling, nothing special
>>
>>159268095
You're guessing wrong.
I'm just some faggot who misses good Monolith games, and Tron 2.0 left a good impression on me with the 3D lightcycle gameplay
>>
>>159268026
>adversary mode fun
>>
>>159268469
I'm worried about godmode hackers that can't die and you can't leave or you'll get bad boy points that count towards server banishment.
>>
>>159267612
don't trip. you're not gonna get banned from a 500k come up, from a 500 million come up maybe, but certainly not a low amount of money like that
>>
>>159268206
Likewise
Just fucking get rid of that evidence as fast as you can, keep your mouth shut and your head down and you should be okay.
Possession is 9/10ths of the law and all that
>>
>>159244434
>>159244562
true
rules are rules, any non-gtag player gets bullied, if they don't like it they can join us but if not, they'll get their butthole remodeled
>>
gta is fun, i play it a lot
>>
File: 1434790283420.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1434790283420.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>159272463
o rly go on pls
>>
I'm in a public session but it's telling me to be in a public session to do warehouse work, help
>>
File: 20161103181058_1.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103181058_1.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>159273081
you joined via "join crew" instead of joining a friend
>>
>>159250568

I use Hydra sometimes to solo the shitty pick up crates from the ocean meme missions and I've never dropped the landing gear because I was always paranoid it would increase my crash into the ocean hitbox and I didn't want to test it in the middle of the run.

I dip too low and put the Hydra in the water sometimes but it is 100% possible and not difficult to grab the crates out of the water with the Hydra, even without the landing gear out.

I just make a point to be mindful of the waves and grab crates at the peak of a wave, rather than trying to lower down between waves and get caught up in the water when the next one gets to you.
>>
i miss ludiko, orrie, and broof
>>
>>159273998
t. ludiko, orrie or broof
>>
When's the light cycle coming and how expensive is it?
>>
>>159274427

In three days, $5,100,000
>>
>>159274427
Soon™

$2,375,000
>>
File: GTA5 2016-11-04 04-27-21-671.jpg (660KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-11-04 04-27-21-671.jpg
660KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>159274427
2.1mil
>>
I'm bailing on this shitfest until Rockstar can patch out the skiddies menus again. It was ignorable when freeroam work wasn't the easiest form of decent income, but I can't go back to heists again. I refuse to conform to the mans preset outfits ever again.
>>
>>159274427
>light cycle
What?
>>
File: GTA5 2016-11-04 00-05-00-066.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-11-04 00-05-00-066.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: sultan2.png (4MB, 1824x1036px) Image search: [Google]
sultan2.png
4MB, 1824x1036px
>>159263842
depends what kind of handling you like.

something the pigalle can take turns at high speeds, but has considerable understeer. sultan rs is my favorite with its awd, just cant put too much power in the corners at low speed. tailgater has real tight handling, but is a somewhat low-speed vehicle compared to the usual freeroam suspects. brawler's traction is good, it just doesn't have brakes.

all depends on your preference for oversteer, understeer, power, braking, traction, and all that jazz.
>>
>>159246948
Current crop of DMers in gtag are better than nessi. He will get blown out.
>>
did YoghurtKin finally go to bed?

>>159278010
tron bike
>>
File: 20161027191301_1.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161027191301_1.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>159273114

Thats my line
>>
>>159280098
The one with the glasses is super cute. Any more of them?
>>
>>159280317

nigga they all look the same accept for captain gay at the rail
>>
>do titan of a job to complete daily objectives
>fun 25k
>end screen, buy all ammo
>35k

fml
>>
>>159235746
>Faggot posts this pasta in every thread
>This issue exists since forever
>Not a single reason for the person who posts this to continue living
>Seriously kill yourself
>>
>>159267872
The hackers stated it being a thing a month before the biker update dropped and rockstar faggot regurgitated it into the thread. Who knows if it's actually true? Wouldn't doubt cockstar trying to get people to play their ded game modes tho.
>>
>>159267964
i don't remember him saying it was unlocked via any missions :/
>>
>>159281651

>He thinks it's one person

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW RETARDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAARE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
>>
>>159282046
But he did dude
>>
>>159281668
why even make game modes?
is it to show "newcommers" that this game has plenty of shit in it rather than freemode?
in that case, they should've stopped after freemode events and the freemode stuff after that.
>>
What's the best way to get cash currently?
>>
>>159282560
shark cards

they're buy one get one at gamestop right now
>>
File: CH-11706-Buck-Poster-B.jpg (238KB, 900x1145px) Image search: [Google]
CH-11706-Buck-Poster-B.jpg
238KB, 900x1145px
>>159250618
>>
>>159282560

Get a job.
>>
File: sc.jpg (213KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
213KB, 600x600px
>>159282560
same as always lad
>>
>kinda want the HAKU DRAGU
>autistic about how vehicles sound
>bought and sold all motorbikes until I found the one BOBBER that did it for me

hmm.
>>
>>159282828
it sounds like shit. acceleration is amazing, liveries are available, but it turns worse than the regular haku, and so far i haven't not been able to catch up to one if i'm pulling wheelies on another bike, which it can't do
>>
>>159282828
If u care about sound, why not just test them in races?
>>
Are the mods on the Zombie Bobber the same as on the Chopper variant?

I bought the chopper because it's a 2-seater but have no idea what the differences are aside from seating capacity.
>>
File: 20160330231153_1.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160330231153_1.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone on GTA Online want to trade wins to unlock the Turbo vehicle upgrade?
>>
INBRED MORON
>>
>>159287039
What has Blater done now?
>>
I had to basically FUCK A GUY to get you that audition.
>>
See you at the knitting circle!
>>
Shitdick! Y'hear me, shitdick?
>>
File: bbqfoot.jpg (32KB, 116x120px) Image search: [Google]
bbqfoot.jpg
32KB, 116x120px
Shit mah damn pants!
>>
I'M A FUCKING MARINE
>>
YOU THE GUY FROM MIDGET FUCKERS 22, I KNOW IT!
>>
>>159273114
You look pretty tired.
>>
>>159289267

You should see me when I'm awake. ;)
>>
looking to join PC crew. IGN : redbergGuardian
>>
>start gtao
>get message about my 250k
>stuck at "Joining GTA Online"
thanks rockstar
>>
Does Pixlefox still play?
>>
>>159289876
Very rarely.
>>
>>159289561
Gotcha
>>
>>159291191
INBRED MORON
>>
File: 20161103182254_1.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103182254_1.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>159289424
But who are you?
>>
File: 1458938426842.jpg (608KB, 473x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458938426842.jpg
608KB, 473x800px
>>159291479
IT'S TREVOR TIME!
>>
Can someone add me to the GTA Crew for PC? I am new and garbage but I don't want to meme alone.
>>
>>159293075
sent ;)
>>
>>159293113
Thanks I can't think of anyone else I rather hang out with on a Thursday night :^)
>>
File: 2016-11-03_19-45-30.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-03_19-45-30.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
page 8 bamp
>>
Just fixed my sound, then my game crashed

now gta crashes on start up so I'm calling it a night
>>
>>159294976
Same.
>>
File: rude.png (816KB, 825x476px) Image search: [Google]
rude.png
816KB, 825x476px
>>
>>159289772
last day to sign in and get the money so better keep at it
>>
>>159294976
That's weird, it crashed for me at the same time. I hope that sale went okay.
>>
>>159295204
I also got crashed.
Must've been someone doing it on purpose, like last week.
>>
>>159295204
You need to reboot. I get that problem from time to time.
>>
File: _2016-11-03_19-59-25.png (36KB, 139x147px) Image search: [Google]
_2016-11-03_19-59-25.png
36KB, 139x147px
I crashed also, I think I'm going to bed, night.
>>
File: 20161103223801_1.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103223801_1.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
tonight was fun
>>
>>159295436
Woops, that was meant to be a reply for >>159294976
>>
>when a GTAG skid crashes you
I know who you are.
>>
>>159295692
Name me then, biatch.
>>
Had excellent fun with you guys

Please add me too Gtag_pc

SkywaveDave
>>
>>159295825
I like when randos join the fun
>>
>>159295793
No, We'll judge about what happens at a later point, though.
I'm not gonna take in your badge just jet.
>>
>>159295825
Welcome aboard, Dave! Your membership card will arrive in less than two weeks.
>>
post gta
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>159299497
EHY GUIS LISPYDIMMY HER BRIGNIN YOU A NOTHER GTA GLTICH NEWS AND MONE GLTCH VIDO!!!!1!1!1!!!
>>
File: GTA5 2015-04-21 19-18-47-98.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2015-04-21 19-18-47-98.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>159299497
Okay
>>
>>159284415
Bobber has different exhaust mods, and though the actual seat mods are visually the same, each seat option has a different effect on the rear fender/mudguard on the Bobber than it would on the Chopper, ranging from shortening it to outright removing it from the bike.

I prefer the look of the Bobber, myself, and don't care about having a passenger seat since a second person on the bike makes it slower than usual.
>>
File: d-__-b.png (18KB, 151x60px) Image search: [Google]
d-__-b.png
18KB, 151x60px
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 100000000 RP & MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 900.000.000 MONEY AND RP lml
>>
There any way to change your characters look? I can't stand looking like a cuck.
>>
>>159300861
As in, facial features and shit. When you first made the toon.
>>
>>159300861
Make a new character. Just don't do what my friend did and delete the original losing all his progress when he ultimately gave up on regrinding.
>>
>>159300983
The level 6 bug still work?
>>
>>159301115
Yes, I did it not long ago.
>>
File: 1375527538372.gif (2MB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
1375527538372.gif
2MB, 300x173px
Any lobbies up or is everyone sleepy?
>>
>>159291487

Not even them, just couldn't resist the pun. ;)
>>
How many tries does it usually take you guys to get into an empty lobby?
>>
>>159301416
you dumb nigger just unplug your ethernet for about 7 seconds and then plug it back in
>>
>>159301371

I wish I had a Capri Sun. I just woke up and I'm thirsty. :(
>>
>>159301505
Come succ.
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (907KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
907KB, 1920x1200px
I accidentally in the tree
>>
>>159302427

No thanks, I got some water. :)
>>
File: YAWN.jpg (73KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
YAWN.jpg
73KB, 1300x866px
>play stunt race
>start
>everyone plays bumper carts in the start
>make it out unscathed
>everyone else are so far behind i can win with no effort whatsoever
>>
> join random heist
> easy mode
> members in heavy armor + BP helm
> armored kurumas
> Humane Raid: Deliver EMP

JUST
>>
>>159301497
Thanks friend
>>
I think that I just saw a guy doing TT in public lobby, but there were no notifications about par time beating. He was standing at tt location in passive and vanishinig periodicaly.
>>
>>159302904

>Deliver EMP
>Kiddies have their Kurumas out
>Get on my bike and outrun them to the Insurgent
>Drive Insurgent and smash into their incoming Kurumas
>One of them flies into the lake
>Incoherent squeaker noises
>[kiddie left]

Feels good, man.
>>
File: 1471134934974.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471134934974.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>159303391

Fucking squeakers playing this game are the only people I bully or don't protect from other bullies.

>Join new session
>Session loading in so it ignores my voice settings and I hear some kid who can't be older than ten literally screaming into the mic
>Fuck this
>Change my voice settings to everyone so I know who it is
>Rank 32 using his real name
>Some Arab name, don't remember
>Only about 5 other people in the session aside from me and the kid
>Another person is talking to and cooperating with him, other person is clearly an adult. Don't know if older brother or what.
>Drive over to this kid and slam into him full speed while he's on foot
>He screams at the top of his lungs into the mic "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE"
>Drive over to where he respawns and shoot him dead
>The adult he's with snipes me out of the driver's seat and says "Got him", which is the point at which I learn they're together
>Suddenly a tank shows up
>Black dude had ghosted org and grabbed a tank, rolls up and starts blasting the kid
>Sends me a text, "lol"
>Call Pegasus and get my own Rhino
>We both roll on this kid and the guy with him
>Kid is running from the tanks on foot literally screeching at the top of his lungs "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" as if he were in actual real life danger from them
>Guy he's with keeps telling him to shut up
>Adult eventually talks about starting a mission so they can get out
>He does so and they both leave
>Turn my voice chat back off and me and the nigga go our separate ways
>Peace and quiet restored to the session
>>
File: Screenshot_20.png (515KB, 816x713px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.png
515KB, 816x713px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYaR21Iolo
The new version of TT that comes out on monday will be the best so far, he fixed the pedestrians/cars messing with the TT and prevnted th hack from working in public sessions
>>
File: Hotknife.png (881KB, 1189x669px) Image search: [Google]
Hotknife.png
881KB, 1189x669px
You think they misspelled furry on purpose so as to not seem ~too~ learned?
>>
>>159306083
I think it's more like a play on old thematic. Old car, that's why use older name for furry.
>>
>>159306083
Does the Hotknife perform any better after the car handling changes from the Biker update?
>>
Has anyone had an issue on ps3 where when trying to go online it says to sign in even though you are already signed in ?
>>
File: ps3.jpg (65KB, 748x498px) Image search: [Google]
ps3.jpg
65KB, 748x498px
>>159307447

>ps3
>>
>>159307610
I know
>>
File: timetrialshekels.jpg (95KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
timetrialshekels.jpg
95KB, 800x600px
>TT guide

Respective downloads:

http://www.megafileupload.com/gf3f/Sirius_Money_Hack_V10_Steam.exe
http://www.megafileupload.com/gf3g/Sirius_Money_Hack_V10_Social_Club.exe

Screen Type: Windowed
Resolution: 800x600
Aspect Ratio: Auto

FXAA: Off
MSAA: Off
VSync: On
Pause Game On Focus Loss: Off
Population Density: Lowest
Population Variety: Lowest
Distance Scaling: Lowest
Reflection MSAA: Off
SoftShadows: Soft
Anisotropic Filtering: Off
Every other settings is set to: Normal

Do this in closed crew or closed friend sessions
so you can easily join friends / crew to find a TT session
Make sure you're not in a public session by pressing Y and looking at the top left corner, people already got banned for doing this in a 30/30 public lobby

You have been warned

>Open Hack
>Tab into gta 5 online
>Get in car
>Go passive mode
>Choose hack delay
>Press L
>Go AFK/fap/jog
>????
>Profit

The V10 version lets you set a custom delay between each time trial
is you experience he game closing down on its own increase the delay
>>
File: Screenshot (282).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (282).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159307935
There's a shitton of people using it right now and all doing it in pubs blatantly. Would recommend using other hax for money.
>>
>>159308761
how about you get a job and buy sharkcards like a normal person
>>
File: 1457810196134.gif (1MB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1457810196134.gif
1MB, 175x131px
>>159308837
>normal person
>buying shark cards
>>
>>159308837
wew, even my normalfag friends irl cheat in this game.
>>
>>159303930
>needing a tank to shit on hakim
Found the shitter
>>
>TFW your gtag gf cheats in front of you
>>
>>159310332

>its an ara gets cucked by kaz AGAIN episode
>>
>>159309321
>normalfag friends irl

Why must you lie, anon?
>>
how will they ruin the online mode?
>>
>>159312629
they will try to make it gtao even though it's impossible
>>
>>159252479
Yup, my cop uniform and heist bag did.
>>
back in the 360 days, I glitched Franklins and Trevors Bodi in GTA:O

Franklin's buffalo is for sale now. But the Bodi still has the teddy bear on the front. Is that rare?
>>
>>159312629
If hey try to work any gtao shit in except for aesthic stuff it will be a demerit.

Hell if we just get RDR online mode but more stable and with customization options it'll be perfect.
>>
>>159312629
Instead of Shark cards, you buy Cash bags.
>>
>>159312629
Just like they did with GTAO. Loading screens out the ass that take forever to finish.
>>
>>159307935
I'm reporting all you fuckers. Enjoy your bans ;)
>>
>>159314556
Oh no! A single report from some pathetic goy, I hope C* won't ban me now!
>>
File: 2016-11-04-1414-01.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04-1414-01.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
better looking revolver fucking when
>>
>>159315273

A better revolver you don't hate to fucking cock every-fucking-time you shoot fucking when?
>>
>>159151831

i had a fucking 8.something kd for a while on dedgen in the first few weeks because shitters played with autoaim and i unchecked that shit 2 seconds in feelsgoodman

untill niggers with miniguns and hackers came
>>
>>159315273
>those fucking irons
enjoy your broken face
>>
>>159315397
I dunno, man, I kind of like that, makes you feel like you've got to make every shot count.
>>
File: 2016-11-04-1350-07.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04-1350-07.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>159315397
I hate that you need to cock the hammer every time

>>159316204
it's a fan remade
what did you expect?
quality?
>>
File: GTA5 2016-11-04 16-59-21-195.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-11-04 16-59-21-195.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
10/10
>>
>>159310524
yeah, having friends is difficult, right anon?
>>
>>159316204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwkTeKtOhnQ
>>
File: 1477579382137s.jpg (3KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
1477579382137s.jpg
3KB, 110x125px
>>159308837
Nigga please.
>>
>>159317023
i'm an ant
i enjoy this image, thank you
>>
File: 1381892538553.png (133KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1381892538553.png
133KB, 250x250px
>Halloween update will last until the 15th of November

This doesn't even make sense, why didn't they start it midway through October so it'd end on November 1st?
>>
>tfw no interiors to go with crewmates online
>>
>>159317803
card sales
>>
>>159312629
Customizable horses
>>
>>159318506
>Chrome hooves, lime green dyed horse hair & crew colored dust trail
>>
>>159319278
>horse lights, customizable neighs one of which is the game's main theme song
>>
>>159238490
there's nothing better than messing around with a cars customisation and hitting that perfect combination
>>
>>159320104
>Custom exhaust
>>
>>159319278
branded horseshoes, dark smoke blinders
>>
>>159312629
brown saddle for $1000
slightly darker brown saddle for $5000
the most you can make in the equivalent of a contact mission will be $100
>>
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOONG -I forget this part-
>>
>>159312629
>mexico monthly pass 5$
>for some plot reason, you can make 20 times more money over there

>sony product placement
now thats a how.
>>
>>159321319
Soldier?
>>
>>159321551
he messed with the wrong big guy
>>
>>159321319
bank
>>
>>159267612
I've hacked about 75 million, the thing is, they're looking for people that have hundreds of millions
>tfw ryu will be the first of us to go
>>
>>159322694
>tfw not only hackers gave you money, but sometimes you would find guys of the same clan who gave you all the profits from the heist finales.

That happened to me once or twice.

i miss those guys.
>>
you can play as animals?! what the fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0C84NGEwZg
>>
>>159321319
The names tommy vercetti and don't you forget it again!
>>
>>159307935
Any risk of ban?
>>
>>159325467
You're violating the ToS by doing it. Of course there's a risk. I don't think anyone here has been banned for it yet, but it's likely that R* will figure out a way to nail people eventually.
>>
>>159325467
The more people that do it, the less people doing it will be banned. If enough people are doing TT (which is already a thing) the only people getting the hammer will be people making 100s of millions
>>
>>159300861
>>159300951
>>159300983
>>159301115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeYW-N_4m_0
>>
>>159324742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rryMp9kaVRE
FLORIDA PRICK ASSHOLE COCKSUCKING PRICK.
>>
>>159326287
wtf that thumbnail
>>
is there any kind of config or mod that will help increase FPS in multiplayer? I get >60 fps constantly in singleplayer on high settings, but I often end up with <30 fps anywhere near the city in multiplayer with more than 5 people around, mostly less than 25 with more than 10 people in the city, and that's with a lower resolution and lowest settings possible.

I only have a 1gb gpu, a sapphire radeon 6850. yes, I know it's old and shit. I think that's the problem, but I'd rather have a soft than a hard solution.
>>
>>159326554
>>>/PCGamingWiki/
>>
Gauchecaviar, PS4. Please add me to crew senast.
>>
"FAKK WOFF!!!"

-That One Redneck Lady You Overtake On The Freeway
>>
>>159310264

>Thinking it's about need
>>
File: 2016-11-04_13-50-04.png (819KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_13-50-04.png
819KB, 1920x1080px
I bought gta on sale 4 days ago and installed redux

now i'm giving GTA ONLINE a go, i already renamed the "mods" folder so it wont load, but pic related (top left) still happens

i know the mod itself is not loading (there isnt real life ads) but im not sure about the reshader and i'm afraid this shit will get me banned
>>
File: 20161103183336_1.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103183336_1.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>159327374
I think it's because that specific part of the mod is a dll file in your base folder
>>
>>159327557

i tried to delete the Reshader following the redux website, but doing this will make my game crash on start
>>
>>159326783
doesn't help

I think the only thing that will help besides new gpu is some kind of strange configuration option or mods
>>
File: 20161030012342_1.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161030012342_1.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>159327693
what dll files are in your base folder?
>>
>>159308761
I reported one of them doing it in pub just yesterday. Think he got banned within minutes.
>>
>>159328130
And you know this how?
>>
>>159327374
I've been using Reshade in Online since V was released on PC and I have survived all the ban waves.
It's fine.
>>
>>159326845

Is that your SC?
>>
File: 20161104174756_1.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161104174756_1.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
Futo moved to Compact class when?
>>
>>159329169
That is one small Futa.
>>
Mr Topsi, You're Public TT'ing
>>
>>159329538
reported
>>
Just fired this game back up after about a 4 month hiatus.

$1.1Mil sitting in the bank and I'm somewhere around level 47.

What's the go to way to make money right now that doesn't require me to have a friends list? I don't have enough to buy a corporation.

VIP missions still the most time-efficient way?
>>
>>159329929

>1 mil
>dont have enough for corp

Pick one
>>
>>159329929
CEO work is still the best way to make money in freeroam, and joining one is free. A good org can work constantly and bring in $150,000 per hour.

If you don't mind team deathmatches, the new Lost vs Damned mode pays double through the weekend. The winning team can get $125,000 or more for a half hour match.
>>
>>159328073

bin2w64
d3dcompiler_46
d3dcompiler_46e
d3dcsx_46
dinput8
dxgi
GFSDK_ShadowLib.win64
GFSDK_TXAA.win64
GFSDK_TXAA_AlphaResolve.win64
ScriptHookV
steam_api64
>>
>>159330228
I thought the cheapest corp cost $1M and then you had to buy warehouses and product? Everything I read online said you needed $1.5M?

>>159330340
By freeroam do you mean invite-only lobby? Sorry for being so dense.
>>
>>159330729

Well you were just going to do VIP work anyway and you can do that as a CEO.
>>
>>159329929
join gtag my man, water's just right.
>>
File: 20161104121327_1.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161104121327_1.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>159330428
That should be your problem right there. Get rid of scripthookV and remember to put it back when you want to use mods.
>>
>>159330729
Freeroam is just the open map session, without being in a mission, race, or mode. I'm not sure if there's a better word for it.
>>
>>159330729
Need 1.25m. The cheapest warehouse is 250k.
>>
>>159329929
post sc
>>
>>159330889
That's right, I wasn't disagreeing I was just asking.

So instead of VIP, buy a office, become CEO, then...?

>>159330902
which one? i'm on PC

>pic related

>>159331025
gotcha

>>159331030
i will be so broke :(

>>159331034
iik0nik

0 = zero

pls dont hack me friendo
>>
File: gtag.jpg (101KB, 929x775px) Image search: [Google]
gtag.jpg
101KB, 929x775px
>>159331464
forgot pic

PC GTAG, right?
>>
>>159331637
yes, the one with the cool logo.
>>
>>159331464
I just do the VIP missions as CEO anyway.
>>
>>159331464
Buying an office just gives you the means to control the work. It would take a while to recover the expense, and it's not really an investment in that it grows the money you put into it. If you don't play much, it's better to join a CEO and work for them, since you won't have a million-dollar hole to fill.
>>
THOU SHALT KILLETH ALL IGNERS.
>>
>>159331034
jesus I'm dense.

iik0niik

it's double i's and a zero.

still got your invite tho. thanks.

>>159331682
got it. just sent a request to join

>>159331868
>>159331952
cool, thanks guys
>>
>>159332167
Gotcha
>>
Any one up for some qualtty time?
>>
>>159328997
Yup, I was in gtavg for ps3 before.
>>
>>159333232

Put in a request and I can accept it for you.
>>
>finally find a good team of randoms
>faggot dies once and leaves

Epic
>>
>>159332475
thanks.

catch you guys tonight.
>>
File: GTA5 2016-11-04 20-35-05.png (40KB, 402x91px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-11-04 20-35-05.png
40KB, 402x91px
>>
>>159336189
Here's a good question: How much would you pay to bulletproof the windows of your favorite car?
>>
>>159336384
>>
>>159336384
I'd pay a few million if my favourite bike could withstand a few explosions, anon.
>>
File: 1478111895774.png (156KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1478111895774.png
156KB, 436x425px
>juggalos in GTA
>>
File: 1340482965403.png (18KB, 210x99px) Image search: [Google]
1340482965403.png
18KB, 210x99px
>>159337040
>>
>>159336384
If we're talking the bullet resistant shit the schafter v12 has, then between 25-50k would be reasonable.

I'd pay a couple hundred thousand to get kuruma style archer slits on my vacca though.
>>
>>159336787
That would be a cool money sink. Paying extra to give new and improved perks for the favorite bike thing.
>>
Can I test drive anyones haku drag? :)
>>
>>159337208
I was thinking a mix between the two. Fully bulletproof like the Kuruma, but you have to open them to shoot out.
>>
File: 1471233229397.jpg (27KB, 498x496px) Image search: [Google]
1471233229397.jpg
27KB, 498x496px
>>159337253

I'd be fine if they just gave you the ability to pay like 25k to choose which bike is your favorite.
>>
File: green juice.png (57KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
green juice.png
57KB, 550x380px
>green juice portrayed as this gross concoction that no one actually wants to drink
>try to make green juice irl
>there's actually not that much green juice things irl so I try them 1 by 1 as I think of things to throw in the juice maker
>cucumber juice is relatively gross on its own but surprisingly good when mixed with something
>green apple juice is generally sour so you have to mix it with sweet things
>green grape juice is generally very sweet so you already have apple juice to mix it with
>kiwi juice just sucks dick
is there anything but celery and just plain idiocy like salad leaves that would go in green juice? because celery is disgustingly gross
>>
>>159337180
They're all underage kuruma shitters with facepaint
>>
>>159337489
Parsley and cilantro are good for you. Maybe green cabbage, or mustard/collard/turnip greens?
>>
Go FUCK your momma IN THE KEESTER!
>>
>>159337489
I'm pretty sure the top healthy green juice ingredient at the moment is kale.
>>
TIME TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
>>
>>159338208

Amanda even says it's kale in SP.
>>
File: Edgeman.png (359KB, 721x665px) Image search: [Google]
Edgeman.png
359KB, 721x665px
DIE DIE DIE
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478286007234.webm
>>
>>159337040
since 2013 bra.
>>
>>159336787
>>
Anyone else haven't got the 250k yet?
>>
>>159339352
I haven't
>>
File: 271590_20161103215309_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
271590_20161103215309_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>159339352
Haven't gotten mine yet either. Hopefully it's there when i sign in today.
>>
>>159339775
I've been playing all night and didn't got it, now I logged on and still no money, a friend of mine got it yesterday (3rd) instead of today
>>
>>159238490
>swapped CEO Office
Do your customisations travel with you?
>>
what's the best way to grind best laps
>>
>Outfits wiped again

why not
>>
Hey guys, I'ma returning player. I have a lvl 100 and a lvl 42 char. I do know all heists.

I hate all the freelobby warzone stuff, the facepainted clowns with chrome/pink/bright green Kurumas. I'd like to join the crew.

Just sent a request for joining PC GTAG, name is Lachskatze.
>>
>>159340129

No. You get half back on everything but interior.
>>
File: npc drivers.webm (3MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
npc drivers.webm
3MB, 498x280px
>>
>>159340510
How do you mean?
No more money piles/souvenirs/trophy/etc?
>>
>>159340510
Fuck that, I'm staying in Lombank.
>>
>>159340891
*Maze west

>>159340743
You get that crap from doing crate missions.
>>
File: OceanViewHotel.jpg (332KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
OceanViewHotel.jpg
332KB, 1280x845px
>>159340891
Lombank a best office
>>
> Heroes we deserve
Buffalo Bell

> Heroes we need
-widdly

> Attentionwhores
Nullphaggot

> Disgraces
Nessi, Nullphaggot

> Worthless
Bl8
>>
>>159331682
So the nazi one?
>>
ANy one hosting TT?
>>
>>159341113
The view isn't worth 2.5 mil and MW is slightly better located.
>>
>>159337489
fucking spinach nigga, it's a goddamn miracle vegetable. You'll be hardpressed to find anything more healthy than eating spinach. Tastes great on everything you'd put lettuce on and it's extremely good for you.
>>
>>159341517
But more shitters
>>
>>159341114
stop making lists senpai it's embarrassing
>>
File: gtag.png (108KB, 1053x649px) Image search: [Google]
gtag.png
108KB, 1053x649px
Did I do good anon?

Do I get 2,000 good boy points yet?
>>
>>159341607
Haven't seen any, hoped they would be downtown at most expensive = best tower.
>>
>>159337489
Spinach and Kale + bananas + oranges + apples
>>
>>159340452
I think they're updating their "legal outfits" on a daily basis, because I've had mine wiped 3 times now, and after the third time one of my outfits wasn't compatible anymore. So it looks like instead of setting up what clothing works together and then running the outfit deletion, they just ran it when the update hit and then every time they update what they've decided works together. It wouldn't even be so bad if they only deleted the offending outfits, but this is rockstar.
>>
>>159340506
You know you don't need to blog your life story with GTAO right?
I gotcha anyway
>>
>>159340743

All that shit stays, that's tied to your organization.

But your interior choice, your safe, your gun safe, and the accomodations do not carry over. You get half the price of the latter three back when you change buildings.
>>
File: I dig this.gif (121KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
I dig this.gif
121KB, 125x125px
>>159341782
>>
>>159342032
Speaking about th >>159341782
at, WEAR ARE MY NORMAL SWEATERS? MY NONE TURTLENECK, NONE COMBAT, NONE BRANDED SWEATERS IN COLORS LIKE BLACK, GREY, WHITE (AND NAVY I think)
>>
>>159341929

Shitters are split between most expensive and cheapest.

And the view IS worth 2.5 mil.
>>
File: IMG_0156.jpg (100KB, 970x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
100KB, 970x600px
When?
>>
>>159341517
would be rather be the guy looking down on another player's office than the guy being looked down upon
>>
>>159341782
Good enough to get me debating on swapping the emblem.
>>
File: troll.jpg (93KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
93KB, 407x405px
>>159342286
xbox 360 crew only
>>159342379
Just use the beach buggy for now, the BF bifta.
>>
>>159342362
the cheapest is right next to the gunshop and there's a tunnel right outside the door with straight roads leading to both LSC and the airpad. It's also got great line of sight on all the little side streets that lombark can't see, so whenever someone's on lombark and I'm on maze bank we have better line of sight on guys and they usually can't hide from both of us.
>>
>>159342112
Just let introduce himself lol
>>
>>159342362
It is the best view if money is no object, I'll admit to that.

>>159342490
I like the practicality of the place like >>159342708 says. Also it's low to approach with chopper unlike the other maze bank.
>>
>360 crew

that was ded in 2013. I don't think it ever had relevant numbers.

what kind of skeleton are you people still holding together?
>>
>>159343236
the fun skeleton
>>
File: LtoMW.png (279KB, 773x239px) Image search: [Google]
LtoMW.png
279KB, 773x239px
>>159343136
still, tho...
>>
>>159343136

The high helipad on Maze Bank Tower keeps the plebeian in the streets away. The other offices you can enjoy your helo being shot down with a welfare launcher the moment you take off because some peasant in the street decided he doesn't like you.
>>
File: GTA5_2016_08_25_23_13_47_618.jpg (84KB, 687x481px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_08_25_23_13_47_618.jpg
84KB, 687x481px
>congratulations, you have been awarded 250k
>you have been corrected 250k
i dont even...
>>
>doing ceo missions in non-solo, non-gtag public sessions
>>
>>159343669
>getting shot down by a homing rocket

I'm not going to pretend this has never happened to me but it's also very rare, especially when I'm flying low and can loop around buildings and shit. I'm literally waiting for someone to lock me desu, perfect excuse for a new punching bag.
>>
>>159343669
I only land there.
>>
File: im alright.webm (3MB, 1138x640px) Image search: [Google]
im alright.webm
3MB, 1138x640px
>>
>>159342520
Why don't we have a vote sometime? Seems like the fairest way to determine what's popular.
>>
>>159341114
perfect
>>
tfw no crew hair color so you can have whatever color you want
>>
>>159344250
wow look at that godmode that is definitely proof and not just due to gta's janky engine!!!!! what's that, you don't cheat? well prove it! i don't understand the burden of proof because i'm a dumb piece of shit and i really hate you so i grasp at every straw i can to get dirt on you! trannies! degenerates! attention whores!
where's my diaper
>>
>>159344280
Why would they let you vote? Then they couldn't keep using pill enblems
>>
>>159344451
>can't customize colors for most things
>no matching color clothing
>can't make a custom skin color
>>
>>159343236
Me aka Skyward_skater.
Xx_Cyberkiller-niggaX (He tends to just run off in his combat armor and kuruma and kill random strangers, and me too sometimes, and never has really helped me and he doesn't seem to understand any memes or anything, forgot how he joined)
El neko (Doesn't speak english really but is pretty cool)
Gullard (He's really cool, but he doesn't play much any more)
Synthair53 (He's actually just my friend I added in, and has never been on the board.)
>>
>>159343931
>there has been an error joiningn session
oh so this is how you want to play tonight cuckstar? Time to shit on their support again. #triggered
>>
>>159344663
It's too bad the original 360 players don't play anymore.
>>
>>159344482
Why you so butthurt, nullphaggot?

Notice how their height stayed reletively constant and did not slide at all? It is only delta-fall damage and slide damage that occur when launched, and neither occurred here.
>>
File: cover_pc.jpg (210KB, 590x703px) Image search: [Google]
cover_pc.jpg
210KB, 590x703px
>>159344597
It's not a pill emblem, its the cover art for gta2
>>
>>159344608

No anon that sounds like too much fun I just want a little thing maybe Daddy Rockstar will throw us a little scrap.
>>
SELF RADIO MUSIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ab8BOu4LE
>>
>>159344935
Who were they? It sounds like anon is alone with just his friend, some mexican guy, and a rando nig nog who snuck in.
>>
>>159344663

>Gullard

My xbox literally doesn't work anymore and I haven't played GTA on it in over a year.

I thought I wasn't even in the old crew anymore. I'm in PS4 cru now.

tl;dr new console who dis
>>
>>159344482
memes
>>
>>159345315
NICE MACRO TOGGLE
:^)
>>
>>159344937
Don't try to reason with nullphaggot, they have objectively proven they are incapable of logic or reason
>>
>buy 3 crates
>fly to location
>valkyrie
>It's headed towards warehouse
>Flies directly over it
>Shoot it down
>Manage to catch one of the mercs in the air, one landss in the street right in front of the warehouse and the other lands on the roof of the building across the street
>Kill both, deliver crate from guy in the air
>Walk right outside, grab second crate, walk back in
>Take helo to neighboring roof, grab crate, fly back down

If only it were always this ez
>>
>>159345503
you got me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>159345219
>Sniper, the guy who was way too into /k/
>Marc, the guy who helped me learn to play the game and git gud
>Marek, who has a K/D of OVER TWO POINT OH
>Matt, the glue that held our group of shitbirds together
>CatsPajamas, the guy we all hated collectively
>Grimm, the negro who didn't at all act like a negro and was therefore cool as hell
>Kibuk, the original van man and mute furry
>Debbie, the autistic wetback who screamed into his kinect to talk

Plus a few others who came and went. I miss all of them except Debbie and Cats, holy shit.
>>
>>159345236
gtag ps4?
>>
>>159346212
PS4 has Kibuk, and maybe one other of those guys now.
>>
File: 1447691878351.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447691878351.gif
988KB, 250x250px
>>159346364

Yeah!

Glad you think I'm cool though.
>>
it has been the 4th for 20 hours where i live

where's muh 250k
>>
File: Jamming.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jamming.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>159346691
>buying a PS4
laughing hippos

Really though, I miss them. Kibuk was a lot of fun.
>>
>>159347068

Kibuki doesn't play a lot lately but he is still my favorite son.
>>
File: 2016-11-04_10-13-46.png (826KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_10-13-46.png
826KB, 1920x1080px
>>159344937
>>159345526
Not even me senpais, cease and desist.
>>
>>159347214
How is the Shokugeki no Soma manga? The anime ended really abruptly.
>>
anime is for pedophiles.
>>
>>159295825
have you and Jrv started a bromance yet?
>>
there is nothing wrong with anime
-insert one of Blaters video here-

>>159347447
Not gta related, it's good, go read it
>>
File: skubs.jpg (59KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
skubs.jpg
59KB, 230x252px
>>159347725
>>
>>159348087

Fuck off secret skub lover, nys.
>>
>>159345063
thats to old school for these fucks. GTA SA was their first.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EloDnA1_XEU
>>
>>159347214
Why do we let Reddit/Imgur shitters in the crew?
>>
>>159348537

THEY USE AN IMAGE HOSTING SERVICE I DONT LIKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
>>
what order did you play the series in?

for me: 3, Vice City, San Andreas, 2, IV, chinatown, 1, V.

so basically I got into the 3D ones, went back to try the other ones on my psp emulator and have since stuck to the last two
>>
>>159348537
idk why did we just let a passive-toggling apartment-teleporting crew killer into our ranks? Because the only oversight in this crew is after the fact.
>>
>>159348749
3, 2, vice city, SA, 4, china, V
>>
>>159348749

2, 3, VC, SA, then I think LCS, then IV, Chinatown, TLaD, BoGT, V

Don't know where 1 goes in there, I didn't play it much.
>>
>>159348941
has he killed any crew members since he joined?
>>
>>159349154
No he seemed to mellow out but still.
>>
>>159349243
then he isn't a crew killer so there's no problem. bringing the enemy to your side is a greater victory than just killing them
>>
>>159348749
2, 1 & both londons, 3, vc, sa, 4, 5

never played chinatown or lc stories (whatever it was called)
>>
>>159349385
this
>>
>>159348749
1. III (2004)
2. Vice City (2004)
3. San Andreas (2006)
4. V (2015)

A friend of mine gifted me IV plus Episodes From Liberty City on Steam, so I plan on playing those later.
>>
>>159348941
so i guess the bromance isn't happening any time soon :(
>>
>>159348537
The only bar for entry we have in these crews is if they can manage to type their name in this thread.
If they're a cunt they get kicked
If they use a menu to be a cunt they get banned
>>
>>159349385
well you didn't have to dogfight him when he was passive toggling.

look Idgaf really he seemed enamored with the crew I doubt he'll do anything stupid, doesn't really matter to me. I just don't like his methods.
>>
>>159348537
FUCKING this

if you use imgur/reddit, have a white blista compact, or have a name that starts with - or n

just nys
>>
>Cuckstar too pussy to make Manhunt 3

shut. it. down.
>>
File: 00.jpg (518KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
518KB, 1600x900px
>>159348463
Oh shit I know the full lyrics to the theme song
(Good shot kid, you got him)

(Hiyo!)
(Hiyo!)

uptown, downtown, speeding all around
An AK-47 got the power in it's barrel
To move any mutha that gets in the way
Just another power machine on the freeway.

G - Grand Theft Auto
You gotta make a mark to move where you want to

T - Theft
Determination, to steal what you can and run the nation

A - Hey, what do you say?
We automate the sequence and speed for my getaway
Take it to the edge there's nowhere to hide
And call up the boy, let's go for a joyride

Let's go for a joyride

stop the violence of police
my dad used to say but now he's diseased? got caught in some jam, threw a can, something something something, killed another man something something crap rap, "You've just been BUSTED"

Something something something... kill another man, Here is something you can't understand
How I could just kill a man

I been doin' all the dumb shit since i was young, yo, because I bet it's comin' from it
I'm not gonna waste no time,
fuckin' around like I got ya hummin
Hummin'... comin' at cha...
And you know I had to gat ya.
>>
>>159349623
well someone using methods you don't approve of isn't a reason to kick them. if he starts griefing/killing crew members he'll be kicked and you can go back to chasing him around in his passive toggling hydra until you shoot him down and he tps back to his apartment
>>
>>159349821
sounds like a plan :)
>>
>>159349821

>Apartment teleporters waiting until you shoot them down

The generous ones, maybe.
>>
fun conversation we had, l1ster.
and anime isn't degenerate. I was just testing to see if you really were an irate blackmn. sorry about that.
>>
>>159346212
Cats and Debbie are on PC now
>>
>>159349596
>If they're a cunt they get kicked
If they're a cunt and refuse to stop they get banned
FTFY
>>
>>159350452
I know, that is why I do not miss them.
>>
>>159350889
>tfw debbie starts fights all the time and then runs from them
was he like that on xbox as well?
>>
WHERES MY MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
ethnic clense when?
>>
>>159351336
when you learn how to spell cleanse
>>
>>159347913
https://youtu.be/eU9eCx4kckY
>>
>>159341551
Amen, great for dealing with anemia
>>
Fucking jewstar, i havent receive my 250million
>>
>>159354018
>million

anon I...
>>
>>159354480

He bought a lot of shark cards leave him b e
>>
File: 1451944252185.jpg (174KB, 966x894px) Image search: [Google]
1451944252185.jpg
174KB, 966x894px
>>159354761
This many shark cards?
>>
File: 1476305121193.jpg (12KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1476305121193.jpg
12KB, 239x211px
>>159355142
>>
All this time I thought GTAV was the top seller of individual copies of the game for a year straight.

Turns out it's just people buying shark cards.
>>
File: 1475732759068.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
1475732759068.gif
2MB, 400x170px
I'm having the biggest shotgun shit in the world, AMA
>>
>>159355142
sometimes i wonder "who the fuck buys shark cards?" then i see this and wonder "why the fuck would they buy any card besides the megalodon?"
>>
File: 1476385716015.jpg (51KB, 704x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476385716015.jpg
51KB, 704x720px
What are some autistic things you do in GTA?

I like to pretend to be all stealthy and murdering NPCs without getting caught
>>
>>159356893
drive around and try to instigate people to chase me so i can enjoy the thrill
>>
>>159356893
whenever my friend comes over he just goes to grovestreet or some other gang neighborhood and shoot everyone up, over and over again. He's done it hundreds of times and he never gets tired of it. I've tried to show him all the things you can do but all he wants to do is reclaim grovestreet for CJ. Also he kills literally every single animal he comes across.
>>
>>159357160
>kills all the animals
There are no animals, faggo.
>>
>>159357464
he plays singeplayer retard, no way I'd let him fuck up my K/D in online ;)
>>
>>159357563
just curious.

what's his favorite character?
>>
>>159356893

ask the girls to be my gf

none have said yes
>>
>>159357721
>not asking the cute boys to be your gf (male)
for shame
>>
>>159356893
Parking my vehicles just like in RL.
>>
>>159357686
he always plays Franklin but occasionally likes trevor because of the special ability that allows him to beat people up while getting shot. he hates Michael because his special ability is lame compared to trevor and he likes the gangster aspect of gta more than the high-life.

he's black
>>
>>159344000
>being so helpless and shitty at the game that you can't complete freeroam work in public sessions

Kek get good nigger
>>
File: GTA5_2016_03_16_23_58_43_759.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5_2016_03_16_23_58_43_759.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159356293
heyy, thats pretty cure

>>159356893
i help out randoms with heists
also, occassionally annoy /gtag/ members with pm's
Or you mean retarded shit like hunting lv10 newbies?
>>
>>159356893
Shoot their tires on the freeway and watch them swerve into the median and die. The smart cars are the easiest to flip. They hit a rock and they tumble like grass.

I saw a horrific car crash when I was young. Glass and blood everywhere.
>>
>>159359257
sick fuck
I saw a crash with one guy just layin on the ground next to the car, eyes open, obviously dead as fuck. Not sayin im triggered but shieet, dead people are spooky.
>>
I'm so confused
>When playing GTA Online I usually temperature around 55c-62c, max
>Go into server with only 5 people so expect it to be 55c
>Hear my fan get louder
>Open speedfan
>It's at fucking 87c
WHAT THE FUCK
I joined another server and it was 60c. But, I'm afraid I just did major damage to my CPU.
>>
>>159360223
kaz is that you? goddamn get liquid cooling asap
>>
>people say haku dragu is cool but the handling is a bit cheeks
>drive it
>it actually behaves like a normal motorbike would and not some anti-physics lemme turn 90 degrees in an instant type of radius

>people complain about realistic driving
>people complained about GTA IV

might be time to call it lads, take the gun out.
>>
>>159359257
Same, everytime i'm on the highway I shoot at civs cars so they will panic and go full speed while I shoot their tires so they end up crashing
>>
>>159360223
how does that even happen, I play this shit on a dusty laptop
>>
>>159360223
>get 200 FPS in single player
>go in online
>60 FPS with dips, sometimes get stuttering for seconds at a time

Fucking why.
>>
>>159361134
nobody knows anon. this game is the worst optimized piece of shit ever
>>
>>159361134
Could you possibly be hosting the session?

I thought Rockstar used dedicated servers and not P2P, those cheap bastards.
>>
>>159356893
I smoke cigarettes when I'm standing around waiting for someone.
>>
>>159361134
Because instead of loading the bit you're in and doing draw distance later on.
It's loading everything around each player
Or some bullshit like that
>>
>>159346212
tfw burger-chan never responded to your texts
>>
File: 20161103182424_1.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161103182424_1.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw russians

WW3 when?
>>
File: 20161031211145_1.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161031211145_1.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
>>159362164
>that little spot of black hair
haircut ruined
>>
File: 1476320326210.png (202KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476320326210.png
202KB, 600x600px
>Buy crates
>Exit to ground
>Find out its a plane crash
>Heli is on the roof
>Re-enter office
>Go up to roof
>Heli is on the ground
>>
>>159362164
a face only snap could love
>>
>>159361501
>tfw smoking harms you in GTA

To hell with this god darn librul bullshit
I'm voting Jock Cranley
>>
File: 20161102191627_1.jpg (376KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161102191627_1.jpg
376KB, 1920x1080px
>>159362413
shut up slut or I'll kill you like the rest
>>
>tfw one of my friends called me a fag when I told him I have the theme of Skyfall in my self radio
:(
I love that song.
>>
>>159363043
fag
>>
File: cindy.jpg (644KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cindy.jpg
644KB, 1920x1080px
>>159362604
>fuckface calling me slut
bring it
>>
File: 20161102193025_1.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161102193025_1.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>159363115
I will grind you beneath heel until submission bitch
>>
>>159362571

wtf i hate sue murray now
>>
File: tonk.jpg (176KB, 472x451px) Image search: [Google]
tonk.jpg
176KB, 472x451px
>>159362425
>Exit to roof first
>Heli is on ground
>Jump down to it
>Too stupid to pull chute before hitting the ground 50% of the time
My only excuse is maze west is so tiny
>>
>>159363115
That's actually a really good cosplay
>Tfw 23 more days till I can play a game I've been waiting for since middle school
>>
>>159363115
>that grand canyon of a valley between the tits
What a shame because it's actually pretty good
>>
ded
>>
>>159364025
it's not though?
>>
File: 20161102165513_1.jpg (349KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161102165513_1.jpg
349KB, 1600x900px
>>159363208
lmao jrv you cuck
>>
File: 20161031192323_1.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161031192323_1.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>159364382
watch yourself before you rekt yourself
>>
>>159364131
so ded
>>
>>159364642
does that mean we're actually all dead right now?
>>
>>159364794
whoa.......really made me think......
>>
>>159363441
Try to wait for the reviews. Don't make the same mistake I made with Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
File: 2016-11-04_13-04-42.png (26KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_13-04-42.png
26KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 2016-11-04_13-05-18.png (30KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_13-05-18.png
30KB, 1920x1080px
>>159365350
wat
>>
>>159365350
>>159365571
they're very insecure about themselves, relax, your money is there.
>>
>>159364640
>he doesn´t have a 5+ kd
lmao loser
>>
File: 2016-11-04_13-14-42.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_13-14-42.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
man what the fugggggg
>>
So I logged onto an alt account that I tested the dedgen transfer exploit with before doing it on a more serious account, and found the money hasn't been adjusted on it. The funny thing is I intentionally went overboard with this account and added like 10 times more money than the account that I was planning to keep playing on. I don't know if the account just slipped through the cracks or if it'll get corrected next time I log on. The account isn't even level 10 in GTAO so it's fucking useless unless I want to test new cars.
>>
>>159366408
Don't worry anon, just think about the FUN you are gonna have after it finishes loading.

had the same problem yesterday, after receiving my gta bux, restart that shit.
>>
>>159366457
I'm going to try logging onto the account again and see what happens.
>>
File: 2016-11-04_13-22-03.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_13-22-03.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>>159366680
""FUN""
>>
>>159367158
When are you going to ride Blater like one of your bikes?
>>
File: finalfantasyXV-uce.jpg (155KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasyXV-uce.jpg
155KB, 1200x630px
>>159365169
Fuck that. I played both demos and loved em. I bought this bad boy too
>>
have they handed out the 250k yet? i got nothing
>>
File: 04c.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
04c.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>159367158
>6 mil
LUL
>>
>>159366136
I'm getting there motherfucker :)
>>
>>159367012
Looks like it's okay for now but who the hell even knows. I misread the money, I thought there were two more zeroes in there. Still a lot tho.
>>
File: 20161102165340_1.jpg (310KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20161102165340_1.jpg
310KB, 1600x900px
>>159367713
>barely hits 4 with the tryharding
lmao nigga
>>
>>159364640
>all this shitter bullying
>all that sick bants on the mic
God, I've yet to not enjoy a session you're part of.
>>
>>159367389
Well good luck, Anon. I admire your enthusiasm.
>>
>>159367903
I played solo for two years and maintained a 3.0.

Naturally my shit has skyrocketed since I joined the crew and it's only gonna keep going up
>>
File: 1474928270866.jpg (67KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1474928270866.jpg
67KB, 634x423px
>>159367903
So much money and you're walking around in shit attire
>>
File: Portrait of Hyde (II).png (153KB, 404x405px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait of Hyde (II).png
153KB, 404x405px
>mfw seeing people in this thread talk about grooming their K/D

Could we at least pretend we're not like all the other crews?
>>
File: smug shitter.png (64KB, 246x176px) Image search: [Google]
smug shitter.png
64KB, 246x176px
>>159370045
No.
>>
File: 1477280155798-his.jpg (103KB, 900x892px) Image search: [Google]
1477280155798-his.jpg
103KB, 900x892px
>>159370045
no :)

you may only respond to me if you have killed at least twice as much as you have died.
>>
my kdr is 2 without even trying so it's literally the least important stat if a big ol' shitter like me has a positive one
>>
File: Portrait of Hyde (III).jpg (41KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait of Hyde (III).jpg
41KB, 660x330px
>>159370268
>>159370292
You dumb fucks are doing it wrong, though. You're supposed to pay someone to make a new character so you can spend a week's worth of playtime killing their character over and over again in a private session. That's how you make it into elite territory.
>>
>>159370018
Post your creative outfit fuckboi
>>
File: trust no one, not even yourself.png (902KB, 729x735px) Image search: [Google]
trust no one, not even yourself.png
902KB, 729x735px
>>159370667
>>
>>159370667
but then everyone knows it isn't legit.

shut up bl8r you made a new character to get that k/d
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-04-17-01-43.png (524KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-04-17-01-43.png
524KB, 1440x2560px
>>159370902
And jet shit my way into bad sport.

Anyway, see you later, break is over :^)

Mocking captcha.
>>
File: Portrait of Hyde (I).jpg (15KB, 233x267px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait of Hyde (I).jpg
15KB, 233x267px
>>159370871
You're doing that and you're still not into the hundreds yet? That's fucking pathetic, boss.

You must be getting killed too much, then. You need to start playing exclusively in first-person mode so you're harder to aim at and get better at taking the easy way out. Remember: You have to open the interactive menu, press whatever button you have to look back and then kill yourself if you want the insta-death.
>>
>>159371419
Nigger please he has a macro for that
>>
File: 2016-11-04_14-07-39.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_14-07-39.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
remade a solo lobby if u wanna evac from that skiddie
>>
>>159371419
No I wasn't doing that you idiot, that's a survival and someone else on my account, notice the crosshair isn't red.

Anyway I need to go for real now it I'll get an angry stare by a supervisor.
>>
>Baby Killer!

I NEVER MEANT TO KILL THAT BAYBYYYYYYYYY
>>
where the heck did theo and literallywho go
>>
>>159371759
fuck no
>>
File: quarter.png (94KB, 419x418px) Image search: [Google]
quarter.png
94KB, 419x418px
>>159371576
Why doesn't it show, though? The boss needs to step his game up if he wants his grunts' respect. I'm talking CEO mode, passive-toggling, BST/Ghost Organization combo all day every day. What kind of boss doesn't bring in the highest marks for his boys?
>>
>>159372202
>almost a 10.0
>doesn't show

ok then
>>
>>159371419
>playing like a turboshitter unless the other guy started doing it first
Wew lad
>>
>>159371759
>that money
Null, you have one job right now. Do it.
>>
>Walk out of warehouse
>Black screen
>Kill feed still pops up

Cucked again
>>
File: 1413693548694.jpg (395KB, 1600x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1413693548694.jpg
395KB, 1600x1248px
>>159372768
Boss is worth so much more than that, though! He could take 100 players easily, with nothing but a Heavy Sniper and a fist-full of pride. A 100 K/D would be easily attainable if the boss just realized that no-one else deserves the kill but him!

We should also be taking initiative with all the chinks and russos mucking around in our sessions. We still have menufriends, so I say we harass the faggots until they quit. It wouldn't do a ton of good, but we could also gather details about their accounts and stage a pseudo-dox to scare the leaders of opposing crews. Fuck all the inner-group drama! Shit needs to happen!
>>
>>159341114
Stop posting my name in the thread please

Reminder to everyone that I'm not the bellposter and that I have no grudges against anyone in the crew besides banned crewkillers

Please everyone be nice and stop stirring drama
>>
>>159373635
t. widdly piddly
>>
>>159373635

You tell 'em, Console Cucks BTFO
>>
>>159373635
You don't very Widdly. Not enough lad desu.
>>
>>159356893
Sometimes I unironically drive around in my armored Kuruma
>>
Guess whose back? Just kidding
>>
>>159373807
I don't very what?
>>
>>159373635
Could we organize a list of all of the crew-killers so our higher-ups know who to harass? If we can determine what other crews they're in and then join those crews, then we have a guaranteed way to shit on them whenever we want. They don't deserve to show their faces in public sessions.
>>
>>159374125
Why you asking -widdly that?
>>
File: 2016-11-04_14-35-05.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04_14-35-05.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>159373154
-shrug-
>>
>>159373635
t. stylezietgiest
>>
>>159374621
:D
>>
>>159356893
I stand outside the warehouse waiting for the boss, with weapon out pretending I'm a guard so he can feel safe.

K/D 1.13
>>
File: onthemove.png (345KB, 370x454px) Image search: [Google]
onthemove.png
345KB, 370x454px
>>159374581
It's a general question, to him and the rest of the crew. Think about it: Why do those shitters get to just leave. We have to get back at them somehow so we can set a precedent for other players who want to join the crew. Play like a faggot and you'll no longer get to play, simple as that.
>>
File: 1333740831396.jpg (10KB, 210x263px) Image search: [Google]
1333740831396.jpg
10KB, 210x263px
>>159375097
>>
File: d4.png (120KB, 922x833px) Image search: [Google]
d4.png
120KB, 922x833px
>>159375097
for you
>>
>>159374621
Good null
>>
File: 1463837123631.png (30KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463837123631.png
30KB, 246x200px
>it's a "savage chink ruins an otherwise peaceful and productive lobby by exploding anyone doing work" episode
>>
>>159375517
Remember the slanted-eye dog-fucking oriental's username and post it here next time so someone can get the chink back.
>>
>>159375517
the Chinese and Russians are without-a-doubt the most unsportsmanlike shitters in the entire world. Literally every singe one of them is a a cheating skiddy shitter. Like, is there not a single fucker on that entire side of the world that has an ounce of pride in themselves? Not one Chinese fuck sits down and thinks in his subhuman language: "maybe I would feel more accomplishment if I actually played fair and won through sheer skill"

I guess not. Not one shred of dignity between 3 million of those eastern shits
>>
>>159375918
What is selective memory?
What is confirmation bias?
What is the sharpshooter's fallacy?
What is the black swan fallacy?
>>
>>159375918
*billion
>>
>everyone left meme
>right after i start a sale

>it's a trashmaster episode
>>
>>159376086
t. chinaman
>>
>>159376282
Not even close.
What is ad hominem?
>>
>>159374621
tfw my name
>>
>>159375918
All orientals hail from godless countries and build their culture around the flawless emulation of their ancestors and/or contemporaries. Even then, they fail in doing so. I can't fucking wait a war to start just so I can see a some rice farmers fry.

Russos are a lot simpler, really. They're just niggers with white skin. As H.P. Lovecraft taught us, the nigger is just a semi-human beast that knows nothing but vice.
>>
File: mamba1.png (4MB, 1824x1036px) Image search: [Google]
mamba1.png
4MB, 1824x1036px
>>159342379
Mamba, baby
>>
>>159376462
WHAT CAR IS TAHT
>>
>>159376534
Come on now.
>>
>>159376356
>It's a faggot opens his fallacy Wikipedia page and tries to sound smart episode

I remember when I was in 7th grade.
>>
>>159376634
So you won't actually admit that my points are completely valid, alright, just wanted to let you know you're being insane, no more (You)s from now on
>>
File: 1428483190824.png (464KB, 667x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428483190824.png
464KB, 667x750px
>Blater says your name
Is there a better feeling /gtag/?
>>
File: 20160718150658_1.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160718150658_1.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>159375097
Nigga you're taking this too far.
Just blow off some steam and play GTA with random faggots on the internet.
>>
>>159376910
>hey guys stereotypes are bad m'kay

If I wanted to talk to a child fresh out of English class about the logical fallacies in my 4chan posts, I wouldn't be posting on 4chan, I'd be on reddit with the other armchair philosophers.
>>
>>159375097
Did you mean to reply to this? >>159356893
>>
File: pigalle.png (4MB, 1824x1036px) Image search: [Google]
pigalle.png
4MB, 1824x1036px
>>159356976
I thought i was the only one. nothing beats the thrill of a good chase. I'll steal npc cars so i get a bounty and survive it without firing a single shot, only by driving.

choose different cars for different difficulty levels. I like the Rhapsody for it being slower and having a huge back window for chasers to shoot through. or any car that looks like shit, but can outperform most randoms, like my dear Pigalle
>>
>>159377583
>The requested URL could not be retrieved

What is this. The death of 4chan?
>>
File: Crackdown-.jpg (33KB, 434x275px) Image search: [Google]
Crackdown-.jpg
33KB, 434x275px
>>159377074
>>159377561
Just think about, though. If they're shitting up our crew, they're probably not going to be much good elsewhere. They obviously don't enjoy the game and are looking for someone to give them the push they need to leave. Why can't we save everyone the trouble and make sure they never enter a public session again?

They're faggots, you guys. Being exiled shouldn't be the end of their problems, nor should it be an excuse for them to play in peace. Once you're on bad terms with us, you should find a new game or prepare for a bad time.
>>
>>159378145
nigga cus im trying to grind crates aint nobody got time fo dat
>>
File: 1477011711775.png (5KB, 392x303px) Image search: [Google]
1477011711775.png
5KB, 392x303px
>tfw GTA will never have actual stealth mechanics
>tfw silencers will never be useful
>>
>>159378281
>tfw my special carbine gets a silencer every time I play pacstan

JUST FUCK MY DPS UP SENPAI
>>
File: judgedreddclassicstop.jpg (64KB, 584x302px) Image search: [Google]
judgedreddclassicstop.jpg
64KB, 584x302px
>>159378195
Time is not a metric on which justice operates.
>>
>>159244434
MARKED FOR DEATH
>>
>>159378460
this aint an anime so u can take that vernacular and shove it up ur pink ass
>>
>>159378145
hey, I remember that game that came with the halo 3 beta!

That shit had excellent coop and badass vehicles.
>>
>>159378403
>do almost any mission
>pistol gets a silencer and I can't shoot myself anymore
>>
>tfw joined the crew back when it launched on pc
>never participated in anything
>>
File: 1424382107434.jpg (33KB, 412x394px) Image search: [Google]
1424382107434.jpg
33KB, 412x394px
>>159378731
>he doesn't do the 180 no-scope insta-kill
>>
>>159376534
and it comes with a smooth hood option, to look more like the original pic posted
>>
>>159378885
Is that even possible on a keyboard?
>>
>>159378731
They should either add an animation to allow you to shoot yourself with a silencer, or allow you to permanently remove it.
>>
>>159379027
map a different key to 'look back' and make sure you're in first person while you do it
>>
>>159379297
Wait, what?
>>
>>159379354
first person + M + C + kill yourself
>>
>>159379981
whatever nigger macro'ing the suicide pistol is fast enough, only shitters kill themselves mid-firefight to avoid deaths. take your punishment like a man and learn from your failure.
>>
>>159376971
Hi, Annie. Just got off work. Looking forward to that text.
>>
File: clinteastwood43.jpg (80KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
clinteastwood43.jpg
80KB, 1000x750px
>>159380149
>he thinks shitters actually deserve any of the kills they get on him
>he doesn't want to win
>>
>>159380741
only if it's legitimate. I try to avoid all the hotkeys when I'm in the middle of a fight because it's not fair, otherwise I could spam snacks and never die.
>>
>>159376971
No but he killed me and dragged me across the map because he wanted me to change my clothes
>>
>>159244434
>>159378572

Pls post webbums of nessi getting rekt. I honestly can't wait for his tears.
>>
>>159381278
>Nessi ever getting rekt
He is honestly the top 3 players in /gtag/
>>
File: 1429299853595.gif (3MB, 196x180px) Image search: [Google]
1429299853595.gif
3MB, 196x180px
>>159381010
>implying the enemy's kills are ever legitimate
and tf do you mean 'learn from your mistakes' I learned not to let the enemy kill me lol
>>
>>159381475
>BlaterWanco
>autism.bux
>antibiotic_abuse

yeah no
>>
>>159381741
t. Blater
>>
>>159381741
I'm just a kd protectionist. Only thing I can say I'm actually good at is rockets from rooftops vs kurumas.
>>
>>159381741
implying a guy sitting on the roof all day could ever be considered best
>>
>>159356893
If I see an NPC I think is cute I spend like 25 seconds or even a minute just jumping into them and causing them to ragdoll. I also love making my character ragdoll by jumping off of things and jumping into moving cars. If I know I'm gonna be shooting out of a car I switch to unarmed to roll down the windows and then shoot out of them. Any time I'm about to get off the game after playing for a while I get into a bed or kill myself.
>>
>>159380283
sorry that's not me.
>>
File: kuruma cucks.webm (3MB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
kuruma cucks.webm
3MB, 1280x540px
>>159382062
I don't need to be best, just better than every kuruma 30 floors down and 3 blocks over.
>>
>>159381582
anon I'm not deluded enough to think everyone I fight is devoid of skill. It's not even an accomplishment unless they are skilled, otherwise it's just farming
>>
>>159382062
doesn't matter since Nessi is an airborne shitter

blater just needs to get to the maze bank tower and he gains an instant damage boost
>>
>>159381475
Yet there's only one of him versus a whole lot of gtag.
>>
File: gtag circlejerk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gtag circlejerk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>159382575
Half of which won't kill him because they like him
>>
>>159382501
in my world all the shitters are trash and i'm just the king trying to keep his throne clean

maybe you just have a low opinion of yourself
>>
>tfw we won't get caricature masks of Trump & Hillary on November 8th
>or a Jebmobile with a turtle shell roof & a top speed of 4mph
>>
>>159382639
>circlejerk vs neo-gtag clan war

I'd pay to watch that happen tbqh
>>
What is the best version of Chinatown Wars?
>>
>>159382964
Or a Bernie themed Obey that periodically takes money from your bank and you receive nothing in return.
>>
>>159383337
who would be the leaders?
>>
>>159384057
Blater leads the neo gtag, he lost his grip on the circle jerk.
>>
>>159383495
it's made for handheld so playing it on a proper system will just make its flaws more noticeable. It's a PSP game through and through.
>>
File: 1476978700170.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1476978700170.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>in the middle of a heist
>internet disconnects
>>
File: 1469467733525.gif (2MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469467733525.gif
2MB, 280x358px
>>159384625
>connection fine for hours
>play heist
>dc near the very end, 2nd time this happened
HM
>>
File: 1337414913921.gif (2MB, 230x302px) Image search: [Google]
1337414913921.gif
2MB, 230x302px
>>159384625
>>159384795
hahahahah time to kys PCucks
>>
>>159384913
im on xbox one
>>
>>159367903
>only has a high KD because rockstar reset his KD
>would've had a KD below 3 otherwise
Shut up Ryu
>>
File: 1466291888913.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1466291888913.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>159384978
>xbone
>>
>>159385178
life hurts
>>
File: muh shelby.jpg (286KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
muh shelby.jpg
286KB, 1600x900px
>>159385008
fuck off :^(
>>
>>159385309
I love you Ryu but you can't use KD as an argument considering your entire stats being wiped.
>>
File: map map map.png (3MB, 992x1322px) Image search: [Google]
map map map.png
3MB, 992x1322px
>>159382148
>I also love making my character ragdoll by jumping off of things
>>
File: rip outfits.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rip outfits.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
>>159385771
yea your right, was just fucking around with j.r
would´ve had a higher kaydee if it wheren´t for lil ryu
>>
File: wwtf wtf.png (15KB, 232x62px) Image search: [Google]
wwtf wtf.png
15KB, 232x62px
>>159386781
BRING BACK LIL RYU
>>
>>159386885
>tfw no lil ryu
>>
File: 2016-02-05_00010.jpg (226KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-05_00010.jpg
226KB, 1600x900px
>>159386885
>>159386947

no.
>>
>>159387147
BRING HIM BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post the one with him walking out of a burning garage like a badass
>>
File: 2016-02-11_00002.jpg (320KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11_00002.jpg
320KB, 1600x900px
>>159387221
must have like 5 gigs of screenshots
closest thing i found because lazy
>>
>>159384625
>>159384795
My internet goes well the entire fucking day with no problems, but as soon as I play gta v everything gets fucked up, or I can be playing gta v for straight 3 hours with no problems but if I do a Lamarr or heist mision my internet will go off ruining the game for everyone
>>
>>159388125

t.Hololeft
>>
Tape loop
>>
File: give me a fucking job rockstar.png (3MB, 992x1322px) Image search: [Google]
give me a fucking job rockstar.png
3MB, 992x1322px
>>159386453
>>
>>159386453
The problem with the GTA V map is it has too many fucking boring hills and mountains
>>
File: 1463665267335.gif (2MB, 166x175px) Image search: [Google]
1463665267335.gif
2MB, 166x175px
>>159389671
>that dick zancudo
>>
File: PLS.png (3MB, 992x1322px) Image search: [Google]
PLS.png
3MB, 992x1322px
>>159389671
There was something I forgot.
>>
>>159389681

The building I circled is all that's relevant.
>>
>>159386453
I don't get it anon. Why did you reply to me with a map?
>>
File: oh god.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>159382596

>that duneloader hauling ass
>>
If you disconnect in the middle of a MC defense mission do you lose all your shit?
>>
>>159391676
no
>>
Fastest way to level up?
>>
>>159391676
Yes
>>
>>159389087
Nah, I'm not even in the crew
>>
File: 1446504371318.jpg (244KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446504371318.jpg
244KB, 1124x1024px
>>159390202
>RDR2 pretty much means we'll never get any map expansion
Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>Playing GTA Online
>Accidentally kill a guy
>Say in chat
>Shit dude, sorry.
>He gets all pissy at me for killing him
>Decided to keep killing him
>He gets butthurt
>Eventually he gets a tank and kills me a few times
>He says "Doesn't feel good does it?"
>Replied with "I'm not a little bitch like you, so I don't really care."
>He gets kicked.
Some of the people on this game man.
>>
Thanks Jrv!
>>
Who is BiddleTheDiddle?
>>
>>159396112
Whose rack is Nessi checking?
>>
>>159395123
Some people take this game way too seriously. I was in a friends only lobby with one of my pals and some kid that randomly added him joined and came zooming up to what we were doing with his obnoxiously colored bouncing clown car blaring his la cucaracha horn. I couldn't resist throwing a sticky at him and watching that shit heap and just eating the insurance cost. Laughed my ass off and typed "sorry, I just couldn't resist." He went on for literally half an hour about what a piece of shit I was and just could not drop the subject. My buddy unfriended him and kicked his ass out, which just made it funnier. I think the whole experience did permanent damage to my sides.
>>
>>159396235
crimes
>>
>>159397006
>Nessi cheating on Nirah
Crime wishes
>>
>>159397185
nirah cheating on ness with kaz

IT'S A GODDAMN LOVE TRIANGLE
>>
>>159391676
You most certainly do, which is why MC President Mode should only be activated when you're ready to get whipped.
>>
>>159363115
Aš žinau kur tu gyveni.
>>
>>
>Go afk in my apartment to take a dump
>Come back and someone blew up my car for no reason
Literally why
>>
Anyone play on an overclocked fx-6300? What graphics card and what's your fps?
>>
>>159400525
NO

gta is a processor reliant game.
>>
>>159400525
my 6300 is clocked to 4ghz and the 6-threading is disabled and I'm playing on mostly high cause I get no performance difference between lowest and current settings because amd processors suck dick and we both should feel bad for buying one
>>
>>159400603
What do you mean "NO"? Don't buy it? I need a temporary processor until Zen hits the market and this fits my current mobo socket. It WILL have better performance than my phenom ii x4 965be which I can't raise higher than 4GHz.
>>
>>159400707
I've been pacing the floor about switching to Intel for a year now because AMD has been so horrible in terms of competition. I don't know how I feel about a $500 upgrade to a current gen i5/i7 (cpu, ram, mobo) when things may change majorly in quarter 1.
>>
>get invite to heist setup
>try to accept
>nothing happens, not even a message about getting game details
what the fuck
>>
File: shitter.webm (2MB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
shitter.webm
2MB, 864x540px
>>
File: 20161104211542_1.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161104211542_1.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
he died 2soon never 4get

#WiddlyLivesMatter
>>
File: fgclcv.png (43KB, 433x37px) Image search: [Google]
fgclcv.png
43KB, 433x37px
>>
File: 1474594265734.webm (322KB, 234x293px) Image search: [Google]
1474594265734.webm
322KB, 234x293px
>>159396235
Tonks ~.~
>>
File: MGTAOGA.png (344KB, 1868x93px) Image search: [Google]
MGTAOGA.png
344KB, 1868x93px
>>159403837
Should've used this one instead.
>>
So I think I made the mistake of buying a medium warehouse before buying a Buzzard. This is taking me longer to make money (fill the warehouse) than if I was grinding VIP missions in stolen Buzzards
>>
For returning player content; there's not a code or something that comes with the disk on console to give online access, right? I think Battlefield 3 did this, meaning if there were two user accounts only one would be allowed online play; and if you ever sold the game then the buyer wouldn't have online access.
Basically I'm asking; can I unlock the crap by renting the 360 game for a day?
>>
>>159404859
I often toggle into ceo just for the buzzard to ferry myself to a place or blow up an insurgent without wasting explosives.
Yeah, you made a mistake. Not a very big one mind you; you can argue that getting the warehouse first is valid because you have a faster money making method. But the buzzard is the better choice for if you do other things often; it gives you versatility.
I hope you have a hydra or a different heli to call in, otherwise buckle in because you've got a lot of roadtrips ahead.
>>
>>159405413
You can, yeah. It confirms the returning player content through the 360 or PS3 username connected to your Social Club account.
>>
File: GTA5 2016-11-05 10-16-16-235.jpg (530KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GTA5 2016-11-05 10-16-16-235.jpg
530KB, 1920x1080px
dlc hype?
>>
>>159405413
I always tell niggas to buy the buzzard before literally anything. Assuming you make back some of the cost with VIP missions and such(with some helpful crew as air support when you can get it), you should be able to afford one in like 2 sells of your medium, which is gonna be like 28ish missions or something, half of which you'll wish you had a buzzard for. You'll make it through.
>>
File: 1394793348374.gif (906KB, 325x203px) Image search: [Google]
1394793348374.gif
906KB, 325x203px
TT Closed Crew session

SC: anon8792

It's closed crew, so if you try and add me but I'm asleep or something, just cruise join crew and you should find it
>>
>>159408390

>>159408390
>>
File: fib.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fib.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>159356893
I like getting rare things like the unmarked police car, and the vapid stainer police car and pulling people over.
>>
>>159389671
>fort zancudo obscuring most of the ocean
do you not understand why beaches exist
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 179

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.