[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rwg/ Rimworld General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot5.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot5.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Did you build your humble chapel edition

>About
RimWorld follows a number of survivors from a crashed space liner as they build a colony on a frontier world at the rim of known space. Inspired by the space western vibe of Firefly, the deep simulation of Dwarf Fortress, the epic scale of Dune, and Warhammer 40,000.

Leave suggestions for the OP as replies to this post.

>Links
Official site: rimworldgame.com/
FAQ: ludeon.com/blog/faq/
Wiki: rimworldwiki.com/
Recommended mods: pastebin.com/gPWvMJVq (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)
Where to get mods: ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=12.0
>>
File: screenshot3.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3.png
1MB, 1366x768px
And post base
>>
The general isn't dead right?
>>
>>158313435
What's your plans for the area on the right?
>>
>>158316131
Well at first I wanted to move the whole colony into the mountain for better defense in order to up difficulty, but now I'm attached to the first setlement and since new colonists have joined, it's just going to be a second village into the colony.

Now I must find out how to properly defend all this
>>
>>158315076
nah, just on page 10
>>
>>158318746
Looks dope. And pretty defendable.

I'm on mobile, so no pics. But my current colony has gotten pretty large, I've started to make a second apartment complex for them, and expand out for more food space/solar power.

The fact that you've got a space already set for something like that is nice, that'll come in handy later.
I would focus on security now though, turrets, dead falls, maze walls etc
>>
File: 1313155388165.jpg (91KB, 640x932px)
1313155388165.jpg
91KB, 640x932px
Is there a way to remove something like "Incapable of cooking", "incapable of violence" etc from a pawn via devtools or save editing?
>realize my lone survivor is completely incapable of taking care of himself 10 days in
>>
>>158325608

Yes, it's called "destroy tool", then spawn a new pawn.
>>
>>158327178
Nevermind, found out how these are made and fixed it.

On a related note, is it possible to give someone more than 3 traits yet?
>>
i was thinking seeing how this general cant stay alive long enough for daily threads how about weekly general like rimworld Wednesday
>>
Am I the only one that runs out of Steel 24/7? Any mods to get Steel somehow? So far the only one I got is the Steel Leaves Plant and such, but that's stupid imo.
>>
>>158330974
Try playing on a mountain map.
>>
>>158330974

Steel literally rains from the sky. What, are you building everything out of steel?
>>
>>158330974
Go mine out some hills or mountains. Save up for a drill.
>>
File: 20161024200343_1.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px)
20161024200343_1.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>158313435
Honestly can't believe that the tribal start went as smoothly as it did. Really annoyed I'm stuck at a neolithic research level though. Also no need to point out the food storage, I'll get to fixing it eventually.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.