[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ps2g/ - PlanetSide 2 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 765
Thread images: 133

File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1431x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1431x1000px
Dead and here again Edition

The big October patch that will save the game is now on PTS

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/57818g/pts_patch_notes_10122016/

We are getting a new NS LMG - you will never have to burst fire again!
Charge removed from MAX units, Gatekeeper nerfs, SABR and Valkyrie buffs, new jetpacking proof carbines!

>What is this game?
http://pastebin.com/baxwRMDg
>How do I play?
http://pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD
>How do I play? (advanced)
http://pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
http://pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>Weapon stats and vehicle weapons
http://pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>Weapons chart some anon made
http://i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png
>>
No?
>>
Thank god the AR/LMG damage falloff won't make it to the patch this week

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/58239q/pts_post_update/
>>
>>157760260
so what, they'll just push it in next week
and anyway 95% of the stuff in the update is fucking retarded
>>
>>157760260
Yeah I have no idea WHAT the fuck they are thinking. I don't mind the carbine buff because I'm more into midrange fights. But when they said they were going to bring the damage down on assault rifles, it's going to make fights revolve around cqc and as much as the mlgpro heavies like those fihts, it's where planetside is the weakest in terms of gun play. Pew shines in the open fields and will never ever be a good arena shooter
>>
>>157760821
>>157761554

>so what, they'll just push it in next week

SABR buffs (cof buffs), Couguar buffs (577 RPM), Gatekeeper nerf (acceleration), Corvus buff (550 RPM), Mjollnir buff (cof buffs), Aphelion nerf (cof nerf), motion spotter nerf

MAX charge removal and crazy carbine flying COF won't go live either
>>
>>157762242
I thought the sabre buffs were going live it was just all the damage model changes hat weren't. Zoe buff is going live though right?
>>
>>157763446
>I thought the sabre buffs were going live

They are going live, so is ZOE buff i guess
>>
>>157764186
I actually wouldn't mind the lmgs getting two damage tiers so long as the range is still longer than the carbines, but please don't touch my assault rifles
>>
>>157764403
I agree with you
>>
>>157764403
>that's right, nurf those eebil tyrhard toxic heaves
>t. boltard
>>
>>157767541
you still have iwin shield.Right now LMG's are just AR's with big mags more vertical recoil and less horizontal, so generally they are better AR's
>>
Why is this thread back
>>
>>157768227
>Right now LMG's are just AR's with big mags more vertical recoil and less horizontal, so generally they are better AR's
are you shitting me
>>
>>157767541
>t. Shitter who only cares about kdr and kph and doesn't do shit for his team
>>
>>157768713
no. with burst guns as an exception, it generally works like that
>>
>>157768998
>t. shitter who doesn't understand gunplay at all, b-but HA getting nerfed is a g-good thing r-right guys
>>
>>157770491
at the end, boltshitter will be the most played class. Thanks werl
>>
>>157770491
>Press f
>kill everyone else while they are stuck reloading
>instakill with a rocket launcher for good measure while spamming c and chugging med kits
>high level gunplay
>>
I'm sad that the carbine changes aren't going live. This is reminiscent of being teased by the rocklet rifle. LA always gets the short end of the stick.
>>
>>157771049
Again, I'm not even saying HA is balanced (or UP) at all, I'm just saying Werl is a fucking mong and almost all those changes are fixing retarded.
And yet, here you are, defending his bullshit because "muh hevey nerfs hehe thank u werl".
>>
>>157771049
>while they are stuck reloading
aim better

>>157771935
Both things were completely unnecessary.
I could see the jetpack CoF thing being balanced if it meant you had no shield or something like that, but just buffing the strogest farm class is stupid. Shitters would just scoot around all day and be little more than a nuisance, and those much-feared toxic tryhards would be literally unstoppable.
>>
>>157772359
Aiming better doesn't mean you don't run out of ammo

>>157772043
I don't like the changes either, but assault rifles should be the king of all mid range combat out past carbine ranges. At those ranges, lmgs should use volume of fire to supress enemies, not be assault rifles with bigger mags + over shield. More people p,aging medic is a good thing
>>
>>157773149
>I don't like the changes either, but assault rifles should be the king of all mid range combat out past carbine ranges. At those ranges, lmgs should use volume of fire to supress enemies, not be assault rifles with bigger mags + over shield. More people p,aging medic is a good thing

Fucking this. Finally a sane person in this thread.
>>
>>157773149
>lmgs should use volume of fire to supress
just stop
>>
>>157773149
>responds to "aim better"
>suppress
m8
>>
>>157774089
Are you trying to tell me hat if I aim really really wel, I will never have to stop to reload, and that lmgs can't kill more people with theirons bigger mags without having to reload as frequently?

M80...
>>
>>157773149
Pray tell, how often do you find yourself fighting a HA at long range and think "oh man those LMGs sure are OP, they should do less damage at range"?
Because I can understand (and partly agree) that all LMGs should be less accurate and more spammy, but the only thing these changes are is fucking bolt shit buffs. Reddit thinks bolters are OP and werl has been bolting a lot lately, hence these changes.
>>
>>157774313
>Are you trying to tell me hat if I aim really really wel, I will never have to stop to reload, and that lmgs can't kill more people with theirons bigger mags without having to reload as frequently?
nah, just pointing out that you are either new or a literally fucking terrible player
>>
>>157774402
>Pray tell, how often do you find yourself fighting a HA at long range and think "oh man those LMGs sure are OP, they should do less damage at range"?

Every time when i'm fighting russian outfits using enlarged hitboxes.
>>
>6 posters
>2 of them are me
>>
>>157774645
well memed :^)

>>157774793
>6 posters
>3 of them are me
aliv gam amirite
>>
File: 1474140199821.gif (1MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1474140199821.gif
1MB, 460x258px
>>157774402
I seem to be fighting heavies and seeing others play heavy a LOT more than I see medics. THAT'S what's bullshit. Being at range significantly increases both TTK and the number of shots due to inaccuracy, needing to fire in bursts, the lower damage, and difficulty in headshots. Which makes it feel like bullshit when the heavy flips on his resist nearly doubling his health, meanwhile he has often over 3x the armor per mag, if not as much as over 5 x the ammo, and the long reload doesn't matter due to the range and use of cover. In addition, he has long range AV and AA weapons, so why even play as medic?
>>
>>157774591
That's not how that works kiddo. Even if I Lang every shot on the head (I don't care how mlgpro you are hats not going to happen) and can take 5 on 1 with your carbine, you will still need to sulk away at some point to reload, making you vulnerable. Heavies do this mipuch less often and can get out to a safe space to reload with a little safety net of extra ammo still left in their mags
>>
>>157775973
again, you are new and/or bad
stop thinking you understand the game and stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>>157776341
>NO UR BAD

not an argument
>>
File: 1459123764818.png (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459123764818.png
23KB, 500x500px
>decide to support cuck
>on a 25killstreak in between reviving retards
>enemies sundies get blown, fight dies down
>go to terminal to pull a sundy of my own
>get stabbed at terminal

This shit annoyed me so I looked the guy up and it was some .8 kd infil main who literally goes 10 minutes between kills.
>>
>>157775608
>bwaah why is the class specifically designed to be better at killing mans better at killing mans???

anyway
I'm sure bolt shits are perfectly balanced tough
ohsk and 2sk out to almost render range on average
can go fucking invisible
but no is balans, actually no is up, pls bif
>>
>>157771049
>spaming C

fucking pleb keybinds, everyone knows spacebar is for crouch and left ctrl is for jump
q for medkits
e for spot
f for use
>>
>>157776491
it pretty much is tough
whatever, guess I'll spoonfeed
>you unironically replied to "aim better" which shows you are new
>you think suppression works in tjis game, which shows you are new and/or bad
now please tell me why you would think your opinion carries any weight
>>
>>157776717
You are retarded. He has a point and AR's should be better at range (and generally better) than LMG's. Medics don't have Iwin shield or can't flank like LA's.

HA is designed to be able to kill fucking vehicles not insta win with other classes you ugly sub 5.0 ivi kdr/1200 ivi score shitter.
>>
>>157776787
If I said spamming space you'd think I meant jumping lol
>>
>>157775973
>HA OP because of big mags
Are you being meta-sarcastic?

>>157776543
haha ged fugd u toxic tyrhard
*nerf's*
>>
>>157776976
>you think suppression works in tjis game, which shows you are new and/or bad

It does when enemy head hitboxes are the size of Sunderers ))
>>
>>157776976
Sorry I'm not familiar with your exclusive ps2g meme culture this thread has been ded for like 6 months >>
>>
>>157777265
So are you telling me that it isn't an advantage
>>
File: 1458748192263.png (76KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1458748192263.png
76KB, 237x212px
hello were r teh menes :DD
>>
>>157777814
Ded, just like the game
>>
>>157777163
>You are retarded.
wow rude, pls sotp ;_;
>He has a point and AR's should be better at range (and generally better) than LMG's.
refer to my previous post, where i say that i agree with that
>Iwin
you're a fucking terrible player
>HA is designed to be able to kill fucking vehicles not insta win with other classes
no, it's called "heavy assult", showing its a counterpart to LA (i.e. combat focused) with less mobility but more EHP.
It's not called "anti-vehicle" or something like that. daybreak being retards, they gave HAs RLs because foot engis aren't allowed to have fun and creating a new class was too much work.
>you ugly
wrong, I'm actually very pretty and I'm a fashion model
>sub 5.0 ivi kdr/1200 ivi score shitter.
also wrong, off by quite a lot on the kdr
>>
>>157777512
>OP <=> positive trait
just fucking stop
>>
>>157777897
>I'm actually very pretty and I'm a fashion model

Whoa so I'm not the only one here :3
>>
File: LONDON.jpg (624KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LONDON.jpg
624KB, 1920x1080px
>>157777897
>wrong, I'm actually very pretty and I'm a fashion model
>>
>>157777346
>I'm not familiar with your exclusive ps2g meme culture
>h-hi guys I'm just gonna spew my shitter opinions here and act like anyone saying I'm retarded is trolling or a tryhard
Whatever happened to the good old "lurk moar"?
>>
>8 posters
>3 are me
>>
>>157776717
That's like saying you shouldn't be mad at bolt babies because killing man's is their job. Heavies are supposed to bring firepower. Lmgs are able to put out enough constant stream of damage (while also minimizing damage via shileds) that the don't need have the same damage model as assault rifles. At long range it is that stream of dps and volume of fire that matters, and that's what lmgs do. There is zero reason to play long range medic.

If I could do the whole thing from scratch. Lmgs should do less long range damage, have less accuracy, but also less COF blume than assault rifles.

And yes she suppression matters. When you need nearly 20 bullets to kill someone at range aND they are popping on and out of cover to shoot you or running between cover, that ability to constantly plink at them or keep their shields down is a major advantage and crucial to the fight. If you have only 30 rounds you are going to be reloading very frequently try between kills, and that give the enemy more time to close the gap or aim at you and return fire
>>
>>157778164
Why the fuck is it always that same pic?
Liek have some originality and use a different photo every time
>>
>>157778402
>8 posters
>23 are me

LITERALLY get on my level its comfy up here :3c
>>
>>157778214
Theirs like 6 people in this whole "general"
>>
>>157778479
>That's like saying you shouldn't be mad at bolt babies because killing man's is their job.
not even remotely close, bolt shits are cancer by design
a competent HA may be tough to go up against, but a competent bolt shit is a walking holocaust

>>157778083
i never left <3
game might be unplayable, but someone needs to post sike memen itt
>>
File: 1474192846356.jpg (110KB, 2000x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1474192846356.jpg
110KB, 2000x1028px
>>157778771
We'll people bitches about AV mana turrets but the bolt shitter is its greatest counter so there Ya go
>>
>>157778479
>some battletard kid
>suppressing a doorway or corner or whatever with a big mag lmg
>see him on map
>turn corner
>click his face three times
>he ded
yeah sure seems useful huh
>>
>>157778959
>We'll people bitches about AV mana turrets
only shitters bitch about the actual design of the turrets
what most people bitch about is that they don't fucking render unless you're fairly close to them
>>
>>157778482
>have some originality

but.. menes :DDD
>>
So I've found a use for bases, they're a good location to learn how to use flyers properly since there's usually enough anti air to scare other flyers away.

That pretty much all

Like and subscribe
>>
>>157778582
I'm not even trolling. First one is me on a PC, second one is me on my laptop, third one is me on my phone while laying comfy in bed.
>>
>>157779243
hello pls link your instantgrams profile ;DD
>>
>>157778771
Swag?
>>
>>157779341
no, those r me, u r me
>>
File: fug.png (49KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
49KB, 500x402px
>>157779352
oh fug

here u go :DDDDDD

https://www.instagram.com/wrel/
>>
>>157779481
sup :-DDD
>>
>>157779628
Pls come back
>>
>>157779713
i wish i could
i'll just end up getting mad about russians and quit within a couple days
>>
>>157779617
Is werl gay? He has that faggot vibe
>>
>>157779617
somebody make this into a loading screen
>>
>>157779047
Supressors doesn't mean waste your ammo on he rock a dude is hiding behind. Even IRL, the purpose of an lmg is to put a stream of bullets downrange at enemy mans
>>
>>157779897
If you think it was bad when you left think again. It's like twice as many Russians now, and ten times more hackers.

But don't worry battleye will save the game!
>>
>>157780083
I know, that's why I'm not coming back.
>>
>>157779929
ok fuck you im nerfing your favorite thing now

t. wrel
>>
>>157780068
didn't one of the battle field games add a suppression mechanic?
>>
File: Untitled.png (665KB, 822x524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
665KB, 822x524px
Here, we see wrel leaks a picture of who actually does development on this game and edits his videos on the side
>>
>>157779929
he could be, i heard the reason he moved to work at daybreak was cause his wife left him
>>
>>157780209
If I had better photos hop skills I'd make a scumbags wrel macro. Just photoshop the pattern of the scumbag Steve meme onto his bandana

>buffs carbines
>turns ARs and LMGs into prebuff carbines
>>
>>157780209
OK. MY FAVORITE THING IS A BOLT SHITTING RIFLE
>>
>>157780068
it literally does though
>In military science, suppressive fire (commonly called covering fire) is "fire that degrades the performance of an enemy force below the level needed to fulfill its mission. Suppression is usually only effective for the duration of the fire"
>Suppressive fire usually achieves its effect by threatening casualties to individuals who expose themselves to it.
>The purpose of suppression is to stop or prevent the enemy from observing, shooting, moving or carrying out other military tasks that interfere (or could interfere) with the activities of friendly forces. An important feature of suppressive fire is that it is only effective while it lasts and that it has sufficient intensity.
>>
>>157780346
We'll that's battlefield
>>
>>157780482
He had a wife? He looks like he is in early 20s
>>
>>157780679
In real life suppression isn't a 'waste'. It's actually pretty fucking important.
>>
>>157780873
But this isn't real life, it's a fucking video game.
Shitters aren't afraid to rush into a room that has every doorway covered by half a squad, and toxic tryhards aren't afraid to peek corners and drill their heads in one by one.
>>
The best form of suppression is the sound effect of an esf overhead.
>>
>>157780873
Your post was wonky. You say its a waste of ammo then greentext examples of it not being a waste.
>>
>>157781394
WOW LOOK AT ME QUOTING THE WRONG POST

GOOD JOB ME

EVERYONE GIVE ME A ROUND OF APPLUASE THANKS
>>157780679
>>
>>157780679
A machine guns one and only purpose is to kill. But a machine gun is unwieldy. It takes a lot of ammo. It is not a personal weapon. A rife is much more wields however and is a personal weapon. The biggest mistakeunderstanding I always hear is that the LMGS suppresses while it is the rifle man that flank and kill. Simply not true. It is one machine gun (surrounded by supporting riflemen) that opens up first at the ene,you, while another machine (with supporting infantry) can then flank, set up, and kill the enemy with its vast volume of fire. The machine gun in each fire team has by far he most kills of the unit.

In planetside however, I have a repenting shield so I'm not as afraid of sticking my head out. However I know that if I do, bullets are going to come my way and I can't run across a field at long range because of the nunerf of bullets that will come my way. This is what is meant as suppressing fire.
However, unlike real life, the heavies lmgs aren't any more cumbersome than a rifle, the aim to their targets just as fast and can be shot without bipod, the don't need ammo carries. So they're just straight up better assault rifles.

Lowering both damage and COF bloom would allow them to supressors by shooting at people without them being able to sneak past a reload. This is suppression. By contrast, bolts hitters can't supress and encourage you to run rather than hug cover
>>
>>157781519
>>157781394
Sure, it's useful in real life but not in this game.

>>157781827
>However I know that if I do, bullets are going to come my way and I can't run across a field at long range because of the nunerf of bullets that will come my way. This is what is meant as suppressing fire.
No. Suppressive fire is "shooting so they won't stick their head out", not "shooting them if they stick their head out.
>So they're just straight up better assault rifles.
How about you stop pulling such ludicrous shit out of your arse and read up on weapon stats?
>>
best medic weapons for nc?
>>
Hey guys!

Scout Rifles.
>>
>>157782339
That's semantics but you should be able to see my point.

The volume of fire should make heavies good for crowd control at long range, but assuming that an over shield is not used a medic with an AR should be able to to beat a heavy if they're simply standing still and shooting at each other

Yiu can also say that's not suppression but you know it's a complete inverse of how combat with bolt babies is
>>
>>157782790
join vanu you scum
>>
>>157782847
>assuming that an over shield is not used a medic with an AR should be able to to beat a heavy if they're simply standing still and shooting at each other
Yeah, and that is the case.
>>
Real suppression in ps2?
The goal of suppression is to pin the target behind cover and make it impossible for them to pose any threat due to extremely high risk of being struck by bullets.
This is NEVER going to work in the everybody-has-shields, hp-bars-instead-of-wounds, dying-is-a-minor-setback environment.

If you're doing suppression in ps2 and it's working, that's due to psychological element only - ya know, the "welp I'm not walking into a stream of bullets" situation, though it's not exactly suppressing, simply stopping the enemy from walking out of the cover in that particular direction at the cost of your ammo.

For suppression to actually pin targets you'd need some weird mechanic, like LMG bullets slowing target's movement, so they are at a major disadvantage when trying to move from a suppressed position.
And even with this radical change, you only get the pinning effect of suppression; this isn't stopping anyone from peeking out which - as we all know - is a major annoyance in ps2.

In short - suppression in ps2 ain't gonna work because of the underlying game concepts like shields, facetanking, respawns, etc.

That being said, I wouldn't mind LMGs' power being shifted from damage dealing to slowing targets.
An interesting change if it were ever to happen.
>>
>>157783070
The slight advantages on accuracy don't rally do enough to solidify that
>>
>>157783156
>For suppression to actually pin targets you'd need some weird mechanic,
or simply permanent deaths like in counterstrike for example (granted, that examine doesn't really translate well to ps2)
>>
>>157783261
>slight
JUST
STOP
>>
>>157783156
Then don't get all autistic and focus on the word suppression. But the volume of fire without having to reload to keep people from running or sticking their heads out is what lmgs should focus on and it should be complement by the assault rifles better bust damage and accuracy at the cost of volume of fire. Until then, the heavy is just going to dominate the outdoors
>>
>>157782951

Speaking of, I want to try Stalker cloaking, is Underboss or Commissioner required, or will one of the 1k cert VS pistols hang?
>>
>>157782790
gauss rifle burst
GR22
Reaper DMR

In that order
>>
>>157782790
GRB and reaper
anything else is for shitters
>>
>>157784197
If you want to kill people reliably and quickly, you need to get headshots with the GRB and Reaper. If you can't do headshots, use the GR-22

don't listen to other meemers, they're mostly cheating scrubs who don't know wtf they're talking about
>>
>>157783645
>hey guys, suppression works!
>no it doesn't
>yes it does, yadda yadda, constantly misinterpreting things and putting words in my mouth
>um actually i didn't mean suppression, come on it should have been obvious
can't tell if trolling or legitimately retarded
either way kys
>>
>>157784284
>If you can't do headshots, use the GR-22
exactly, it's a fun for shitters
>>
>>157783645
Oh but I agree with you.
I too, believe that should be the role of HA, along with their heavy-weapons-carrier duty.

The following is a supporting argument of your idea:

You make a gun (LMG in this case) for a purpose, if it's purpose is to do the same fucking thing all other guns do, why do you make it have such a large magazine?
And if it proves better (like is the case in planetside), why then don't other guns (which by the way have the same purpose) have large mags like that?

Just stating that it stands to reason LMGs were meant to fulfil a different tactical role, and **for that reason** they were given larger mags.

Right now it appears as if LMG design is all like "well it's a different class of weapons so we have to make it different somehow.... let's give it a massive magazine and call it a day". Bullshit.
That's a shitty design no matter how you look at it.

That's why I'm with you on your idea.
>>
>>157783645
>le autism meme
>>
>>157784517
One is shooting a lot of bullets to make people stay behind covers versus burst damage that encourages people to stay mobile. Don't miss the Forrest through the trees if you have a better word to describe what I'm saying go for it but in the mean tI me youve deflect everything away from the obvious to focus on the use of a single word
>>
Suppression works just fine

It's called HE prowler shelling a spawn door
>>
>>157784792
>talks about suppression
>didn't actually mean suppression
>stop being so autistic
K Y S
Y
S

and what the fuck are you even saying, i can't understand half your post
>>
>HA OP because big mags
you should all try aiming better desu :3
oh wait, you're garbage
>>
>>157785276

HA is OP because of rocket launcher. They should just remove decimator entirely so that air can assume their rightful place as literally unkillable gods.
>>
>>157784828
Scratch the spawn door part and this is actually true.
Not that it isn't true in spawn door case - it's simply true given any cover
>>
>>157785057
One I'm on a tablet. Two I am talking about lmgs providing sustained DOT vs long range burst damage, as the DOT forces people to move around less and uses cover as opposed to trying g to move to avoid betting shot as in the case of burest damage weapons (no, not burst fire weapons)
>>
>>157785626
hi leddit
>>
>>157786836
Not an argument
>>
>>157782790
reaper is my waifu

reaper + memescope = fun
>>
>>157787615
which scope is that?
>>
File: 1461521177926.png (246KB, 731x860px) Image search: [Google]
1461521177926.png
246KB, 731x860px
>>157784517
>kys
ps2 is peaceful place, its inhabitants kind

ie

DONT BULLY
>>
Yo this whole AR/LMG thing is just another TR buff. It's probably whatever for VS and another nerf for NC.

They're forcing us even more into CQC engagements, which is obviously where the NC suffers the most. DPS/RoF is king in closer ranges.

Yes, the SAW and shit hit like a truck. But only if your target doesn't shoot back. Theoretical time to kill is useless data. More bulltes = more kills.
>>
>>157787827

I'd guess either 3.4 or HE/NV.
>>
>>157787827
I run MEGAmemescope (4x)
>>
Give engineer turrets suppression mechanic ;DD
>>
>>157788160
i auraxed the SAW with a 6x
kindly fuck off with your amateur memes
>>
>>157788037
That's the thing with hitting like a truck -
It only works if they don't see it coming
>>
>>157789028
fuck you nigger i Goldilocksed the memescopes

1x was 2 cold
6x was 2 hot
4x was jusssssssssssssssst right for fucking kids in the face with my bullets
>>
>>157789127
WOW I AM COMPLETELY UNABLE TO CLICK THE CORECT POST THIS EVEN
>>157788938
ive gotta stop doing heroine while shiposting
>>
File: newplayerexperience.gif (1015KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
newplayerexperience.gif
1015KB, 500x278px
>>
>>157789127
>>157789265
>6x 2hot
lmao shitter
>>
>>157789028
Yeah. Basically what I'm saying is, fuck TR.
>>
>>157783741
Absolutely do not bother. It's unrewarding at best, and even fucking with people in towers to induce salt gets old fast.

If you absolutely must, as VS your only options are commissioner/underboss, or Emissary if you really want suppressor.

ES pistols are absolute shit for VS.
>>
soft point ammo worth using?
>>
>>157794115
lol
>>
>>157794496
that a no?
>>
>>157794687
I'm not an expert, but that's a lol, not a no.
>>
laser pointer or grip on the gr22?
>>
>>157794889
GRIP N SIP

but 4 real tho i hurd laser pointers are only good on smgs
>>
>>157795010

and carbines as of next patch
>>
>>157794115
da tovarich once update goes through )))))
>>
>>157795283
7 hours
16 posters
truly aliv gam
praise werl
>>
File: 1461872943723.jpg (561KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461872943723.jpg
561KB, 1280x720px
>>157796170
>>
>>157758096
i think im gonna log on!

and see if i can put a 4x on my anchor
>>
>>157799046
>Soneone posting my OC over a year later

I can die happy now
>>
Wrel has some nice cats
>>
>>157802139
y-you too
>>
gay
>>
i just mened on some bois
>>
>>157791750

Well, I'm either buying a better pistol, an SMG or that automatic Scout Rifle for the keks. Nothing else I especially want to run at the moment.
>>
MENES
>>
>no more spotting through walls next patch

damn now i can't be mlg
>>
>>157814210
You mean the call-outs? or mines?
>>
>>157814398
Wrel said they fixed the raycasting, so you're only going to callout what is in your line of sight.

So no more spotting someone you know is on the other side of the wall, or spotting proxy mines/claymores through walls/around corners if you can't see them directly.
>>
>>157814631
well shieeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>play game for first time
>pick tr because the lmg is a minigun
>finally farm enough to get it after several days of nonstop playing
>join a squad after 3000 invites to a map that im not even on
>why dont you have tank mines? why dont you have sundy upgrades?
>ok now get in this vehicle and do the auto repair glitch and watch the side of this liberator for 30 hours
>isn't this fun anon!
Is there ever a reason to join a squad? It seems instant action is always bettter then either being repair bitch or caping empty areas
>>
>>157815269
>Is there ever a reason to join a squad?
A pub squad? No. They're almost universally terrible.
>>
>>157815269
Just find some mans to shoot other mans with

If they ask you to pull vehicless say no, and if they get butthurt because "muh war sim" just leave
>>
good morning planetards :-3
>>
d
>>
>Finished certing out all guns and unlocking them
>more ns shit
At least double exp is coming up while I focus on vehicle turrets.
>>
>>157822108
lol
>>
File: ThisSenator.jpg (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ThisSenator.jpg
52KB, 200x200px
>One janitor spergs out and deletes half the threads on /vg/
>No /ps2g/ for 5 days as a result

This game can't die soon enough, fucking Russian jews.
>>
>>157824004
it's already dead though
>>
>>157824004
>No /ps2g/ for 5 days as a result

We had ps2g but anon forgot to put "ps2g" in the name field, so the thread was super ded and died after 200 posts
>>
>>157820741
Good morning :3
>>
patch when

I want to see that new armor in game.
>>
>>157826510
lol
>>
File: 20161017_125630-1.jpg (3MB, 1831x2731px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_125630-1.jpg
3MB, 1831x2731px
Shit
>>
>>157828435
Higby still getting culturally enriched?
>>
>>157828435
higby ya dummy
the hat's upside down
>>
>>157828435
What did you do to poor doggy
>>
>playing cs
>winning 12/2
>enemies start toggling
>they win 16/13
>they all had russian names
axaxax is skil
>>
Why are snipers so shitty in this game? You always need thousand hits to kill something with them, and all the enemy has to do is just moving, and you hardly can hit them.

The only thing they are good for is terminal camping and hacking.
>>
>>157828661
Hmm, not sure. I think I'm getting seasonal affective disorder though!
>>
I am so fucking tired of doing Valkyrie directives. Grinding weapon and rumble seat kills alone is complete bullshit.
>>
>>157830454
k ys u fuccing turboshitter
>>
>>157830650
Usually snipers profit from surprise attacks, but when you always need multiple hits to kill, there is no surprise anymore.
>>
>>157830490
What are you even doing at Massive anyway? The Division 2? Provided you're Higgles and not just some anon taking pics off twitter.
>>
>>157830689
>>157830689
kys
>>
>>157830208
Russians are just better players, they never cheat
>>
>>157830751
Looks like a legit Higby judging by photo size and the fact his dog injured her foot
>>
Guys?
>>
Anyone on miller who wants to help me out with directives?
We also could kill each other repeatedly if you want directives too.
>>
>>157834076
fuck off
>>
lol this game.

It would have been a better investment if they had just fixed Planetside 1 and removed the BFR's and Core Combat shit instead of trying to salvage the wreck that's PS2.
>>
>>157834243
Rude!
>>
>>157835227
The game is good apart from some unbalanced weapons (tank buster, gatekeeper especially).
The problem is just the shitty teamplay in it, but that's more a problem with the playerbase rather than the game.
>>
>>157836078
this game is fucking shit because there is nothing to do other than shot mans
don't get me wrong, i love shotting mans, but after four years it starts getting a little boring
OH AND ALSO THE DEVS ARE FUCKING MONGS AND LET LEDDIT RUN THE GAME LMAO
>>
>>157836078
I second this.

PS2 is acceptable atm and could be even be quite decent if they dealt with the worst offenders (in order of importance):
cheaters > infantry vs. vehicle balance > more defined conquest goals > performance > p2w elements > more defined class roles > infantry balance

And yes again - shitty teamplay is another issue entirely.
>>
The problem isn't that vehicles are OP at farming infantry, they should be, but on a fucking open field.

The problem is that vehicles can farm infantry even inside bases and shut down any fight, the level design allows either ground or air (or both) to farm the shit out of the people that try to go defend or capture a point.
>>
>>157837598
> cheaters
agreed
> infantry vs. vehicle balance
vehicles would be balanced if there were actual objectives
if the game revolves around kdr, then and only then are vehicles op
> more defined conquest goals
agreed
> performance
agreed
> p2w elements
htere are no p2w elements you fucking turboshitter
> more defined class roles
agreed
> infantry balance
aka bolt shits, pretty much all the rest is balanced

you're forgetting about the most important thing though
russians
about half the hackers are russians
and even those that don't hack are fucking cancerout shitcunt lagwizards
>>
>>157820741
good morning memer :3c
>>
>>157839710
>8 hours late
come on
>>
File: 1458445493877.png (7KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1458445493877.png
7KB, 191x234px
>>157828435
hello fashionable dog
>>
Are NC still shit?
>>
>>157839856

No, most OP faction in game. Needs to be nerfed also BUFF TR PLS
>>
File: 1461212211009.png (4KB, 379x426px) Image search: [Google]
1461212211009.png
4KB, 379x426px
>>157839747
its morning 4 me now ok so pls dont bully 8 hours ago would have not been morning i was just going asleep you silly boy
>>
>>157839856
>>157839856
no they're op as fuc
weeeeeeeeeeerrlllllll pls nerf
>>
You all poop on penis all day

Especially Lalunia
>>
>>157839856
SAW is still the best gun in the game in my opinion
>>
>>157840147
t. 300 ivi score 1.3 ivi kdr
>>
File: 1474770399978.png (249KB, 967x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1474770399978.png
249KB, 967x1400px
>>157840128
>>
File: 1472157702414.jpg (49KB, 225x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472157702414.jpg
49KB, 225x566px
>>157840264
ok pls sotp bullying me SAW has big boolet that is a factoid
>>
File: 20161017_173317-1200x2133.jpg (608KB, 1200x2133px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_173317-1200x2133.jpg
608KB, 1200x2133px
>>157839838
>>
File: 1459207959640.png (11KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1459207959640.png
11KB, 191x234px
>>157841212
oh gosh, dog even supports breast cancer awareness, how thoughtful! :3
>>
>>157837598
>shitty teamplay is another issue entirely
Not entirely. They could for example make it easier to find decent gunners in this game. The vehicle teamplay in it is pathetic, but they don't do anything against it.
>>
>>157838365
>htere are no p2w elements you fucking turboshitter
implants

>>157841472
Well of course there's many design choices that could incentivize better teamplay.
It is still however, another issue entirely to be addressed separately.
>>
>>157841212
Iz dat Sweedun? Oh lawd...
>>
>>157841212
how are you dealing with the coming months we swedes like to call "perpetual darkness of death"?
>>
>>157842330
implants give only a small advantage
and noone in their right mind will pay real money for them
>>
>>157842505
I bet Jamal will warm him during cold nights
>>
guys?
>>
>>157845014
Yes? :3
>>
>>157845014
what
>>
>>157845307
>>157845316

Just checking on you:3
>>
File: 1453505904059.jpg (40KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453505904059.jpg
40KB, 424x600px
>>157845619
How seet ^^
Have a good day, anon.
>>
>>157845767
you too!
>>
haha lol
>>
>>157843958
Still a valid example, and there's more: nanites, enemy faction colour camo etc.
>>
File: tumblr_o0lv8luTGf1ttu8odo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lv8luTGf1ttu8odo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x367px
So i have 1600 certs on my TR char
What do i buy that's both fun, broken and doesn't require friends (i have none)?
what i already have
drift+2c4 on my LA
that dank AP cannon for the double barrel Panzer III MBT
and that's it
also pic related is my waifu
>>
>Unitedkingdomspecialforces still not banned

WTF DGB. He is the most blatant cheater since FastmemoryMan
>>
>>157849786
should i buy the skyguard?
>>
>>157850481
Skyguard is shit and no fun at all. Mossie would be the most fun and broken vehicle for playing alone, but it's not easy to handle.
But since you ain't got engie, I'd just put more certs into your LA.
It's bad to constantly switch, instead of focusing on one thing till you got it fully certed.
>>
>>157851035
Eh, right now all I do is drop c4 on tanks, strap c4 on a flash and crash it on tanks, drop c4 on the ground and lure tanks, or grind to aurax the T5 AMC
I'm not a very good player tho, so spending certs isn't going to improve my performance
>>
>>157852372
Well, if you are tired of LA, and want to play vehicle, then I first would spend some certs on Engie, though.
Definitely fully cert the repair tool, before you cert any vehicle.
>>
>>157853376
lol
>>
>>157849786
max anchored mode, then max reload speed
>>
>people complain about NC shotgun maxes
>nerf the whole class

t-thanks
>>
>>157857252
pssh is now balans
t. werl
>>
File: rekt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Miller just crashed :^)
>>
>>157859171
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>157859171
good
>>
>>157859747
>>157860170

B-but there was an ongoing alert on Esamir ;_;
>>
>>157860563
come home white man

t. memerald
>>
>>157860671
>Calling Lulu a white man

Loading korean_girl_roleplay_module.sh
>>
>>157860834
oh my bad i mean

cum on white mans
t. memerald
>>
ps2 can be saved if they remove the following:
construction auto turrets, HE, c4, a2g esfs (esfs lose secondary weapons as well), wraith flash, NS revolvers, medkits (resto only), AA turrets, heavies, maxes, and infiltrators.

more changes:

all sidearms are shared cross faction, since revolvers are removed. remove current es sidearms and make the NC sidearms (magscatter is shitcanned) the only option.

rename the medic to be the assault class, make reviving and healing have a cooldown so you can't revive a whole squad in 10 seconds, sligthly reel in the effective range and hipfire effectiveness of ARs, remove cqc ARs, use smgs for cqc.

give engies rocketlaunchers because no more heavy, built-in explosion resist for av work, make aa lockons only work against gals and libs due to removal of esf a2g capability.

boltard and semi rifles scrapped altogether because no more infil, scout rifles and battle rifles are the new long range.

LAs only get to use smgs, lose c4, make jump jets accelerate faster and resets flying cof to walking once landed faster than it does currently.
no more drifter or icarus.
LA gets dildar that works like the darts but only lasts a short time with a slower update rate, and can't be resupplied by ammo packs.

now you have only 3 classes:
the engie that deals with vehicles but can still pop infantry with carbines and be useful
an assault (formerly medic) class that can only shoot people but doesnt have the durability and versatility that heavies had, but has good AI combat versatility
and LA for flanking and surprise (but cheesiness is limited due to only having access to smgs.

of course this is just a quick idea dump and is probably full of problems, but I really think that cheese is what is ultimately killing the game. It makes noobs quit when they get killed by design cheese.

also remove battle hardened and restore screenshake to pre-implant levels
>>
>>157860834
awk BIGmemens.awk MENES.txt

oh fugg pls b my waifu :DDD
>>
>>157861618
nigga u cray
>>
>>157849786
Not play a shitty faction.

Play vs instead.
>>
>>157861618
>of course this is just a quick idea dump and is probably full of problems
That's exactly what it is.
We need more classes, not less. Fuck you.
Infils don't count as class obviously, infils are an exploit and playing as one is exploiting buggy game mechanics
>>
>>157861618
>remove faction flavor
>remove choice
>remove base defenses
You are the retard
>>
File: SNA vehicle edition.png (36KB, 1438x691px) Image search: [Google]
SNA vehicle edition.png
36KB, 1438x691px
>>157861618
i think you're on to a couple things but the majority of your changes are in the wrong direction. removing heavies would potentially be a good change but there are too many other things being removed. can't just purge all the cancer in one sweep without addressing things like people being invested in purchased cosmetics and unlocks and what not, as well as all the art assets going to waste.

the sidearm thing is retarded fuck you

the majority of the issues ps2 has stem from the maps and how they aren't designed to accomodate varying amounts of players. Some bases are clearly intended for 12 vs 12 CoD fights, where as some bases were clearly intended for big-ass 96+ standoffs, but very few bases seem to smoothly be able to handle a wide variety of over and under pops and small and big battles alike. SNA and NC Arsenal strikes me as two bases that would potentially be a good template for how a good base should look, give or take a couple features (the elevator room in SNA is maybe overkill and NCA needs to have its capture points in a linear fashion like SNA)

picture related for a handy diagram of how the first stage of a level could look to incentivize using vehicles as well as funneling people together to soften the impact of overpop
>>
File: DBGbalans.webm (3MB, 768x430px) Image search: [Google]
DBGbalans.webm
3MB, 768x430px
>dog: players
>treat: balans
>humans: dbg
>>
File: TheBrass.jpg (87KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
TheBrass.jpg
87KB, 1024x681px
>>
>>157865976
Can someone put a TR helmet on his head?
>>
>clientside ballistics
>20 fps tops
>everything in slow animation mode
>vehicles render at 200m range
>infantry at 10m
>half the features break on lower settings
>bolting/smging from cloak
>killed by render range AV MANA
>killed by render range prowler
>ESFs as silent as night (including weaponry)
>30% of your play time is looking at loading screens
>only kills you get is when someone renders on your screen sooner than you on theirs
>ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NO_EXECUTE_MEMORY
Quality programming. State of the fucking art.
>>
>>157866670
sounds like huestavo needs to tell you how to 2 ptato
>>
>>157866670
maybe its time to upgrade the amiga gramps
>>
wut r the best voicepacks 4 memetracker?
>>
>>157868095
Higby voicepack
>>
>>157868095
Duke Nukem
>>
>>157868161
plsl gib
>>
>>157868095
>>157868161
>>157868229
>>157869474
is there a way to listen to the clips included in a voicepack?
>>
>>157869647
yes
>>
>>157870329
thanks))))
>>
HERE'S WHAT WE ACTUALLY NEED TO FIX THE GAME
NOT SHITPOSTING BTW

-infiltrators can either have shield OR cloak
-shields don't suffer more damage from headshots (there's no actual reason for them to do)
-introduce an actual flight model for ESF's and aircrafts in general (maybe air currents to destabilize your flight), in order to make ground pounding much much harder
-lower ESF health, but make them more nimble with the FM rework
-rework tanks abilities (Panzer 3 Prowler should be based around mobility, and Vanguard should be a slow bunker)

What do you think?
>>
>>157870924
Well those aren't bad ideas anon. Add complete removal of boltshitting to the list.
>>
>>157870924

lol
>>
File: 2_1_b3.jpg (52KB, 1100x460px) Image search: [Google]
2_1_b3.jpg
52KB, 1100x460px
>>157871268
It's included in the second point
a headshot to a full shielded guy would leave him with a quite low health without killing him
a second shot in any part of the body would be lethal

>>157871620
nice counterargument but i'm being serious
>>
Good night!
>>
>>157871919
>It's included in the second point
it clearly isn't
>>
>>157871919

>srsly guise

Don't forget to include some TR buffs :^)))
>>
Is this game still alive, or dead??
>>
>>157870924
>-infiltrators can either have shield OR cloak
still shit
how about this instead
>can't cloak for 10 seconds after shooting (or doing anything other than just moving)
>can't do anything (other than move) for 10 seconds after decloaking
>cloak time raised to 30-40 s, you know, so it's an actual infiltration class
>removal of all bolt shits except archer
>>
>>157872697
dead
>>
MUH BANSHE BRRRRRRRRRRT SOOO EASY
>>
I was thinking of return to PS2. I have a fully upgraded prowler on connery. Is my server ded? Should I go NC?
>>
File: Untitled (4).png (1MB, 1359x763px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (4).png
1MB, 1359x763px
>>157875175

>Should I go Connery NC

LOL
>>
>>157875175
>I was thinking of return to PS2
stay the fuck away
>>
>>157872697
this game has been weekend at bernies for 6 years
>>
File: 1467150242449.gif (299KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467150242449.gif
299KB, 480x270px
>>157875865
y do say that? ;_;

we should encourage players more

i am so alone

so very very alone
>>
>game has been out for literally ten billion eons
>people STILL run in front of me while I'm shooting mans
>>
>>157876449

>Wanting more new players to join and gravitate toward infilshitter

"no"
>>
File: 1460404479931.png (158KB, 790x445px) Image search: [Google]
1460404479931.png
158KB, 790x445px
>>157877090
w-we can teach them the ways of the lonewolf medic main.. i swear ;_;
>>
>>157877180

No fuck off. You're killing the game with your "we need new players" faggotry.
>>
File: 1461457196300.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461457196300.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>157877283
s-sorry
y am i always in a perpetual state of being bullied ;_;
>>
>>157877529
try not being a shitter
>>
File: 1468275812424.jpg (30KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1468275812424.jpg
30KB, 630x354px
>>157879145
okay ill try ;_;
>>
>>157876753
If only friendly fire was on by default in other games, that wouldn't happen in PS2.
>>
Valkyrie pilot assistance I have already completed since a year now. But I am still grinding all the other stuff, because I have to do them completely alone. And all just because there is not a single decent Valkyrie pilot on my server, except me. They all can't fly for shit.
>>
>>157879927

So teach someone how to fly
>>
>>157880210
How? There is no teamplay in this game. People don't respond to me.
Except for this would it take weeks to teach these retards to fly and I really have better things to do.
>>
File: 1461030520388.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461030520388.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>157880471
so you don't want teach me to be your slutty little pilto ??
>>
>>157880568
You are most likely not on my server anyway.
All I am saying is just that people don't respond in game. There is no communication.
>>
File: 1461199017725.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461199017725.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>157880719
>You are most likely not on my server anyway.
f-fine i didn't want to do video games anyway ;_;
>>
>>157880895
If you are on Miller, we can gladly fly, but I doubt that you are.
>>
File: 1459549584262.png (123KB, 363x580px) Image search: [Google]
1459549584262.png
123KB, 363x580px
>>157880979
I am a burger, oh well ;_;
>>
File: 51Owfb0VmAL.jpg (47KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Owfb0VmAL.jpg
47KB, 417x500px
>>157880719
>>157880979
>>157880471
>>
>>157879927
I'd totally play with you but I have to do this dynamics homework also I am shitter
>>
>>157879420
You look well versed in the topic of cute girls, whats a comfy manga I can spend this afternoon reading? Preferably romcom with lots of girls spilling spaghetti
>>
File: screenshot_20161019-17-13-46.png (3MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_20161019-17-13-46.png
3MB, 1360x768px
It's like they're trying to maximize the amount of newbies that chavs kill
>>
I'm unlocking lightning stuff and already have the ap turret what else is a must have/great situational?
>>
>>157884995
>gandolf poopsy
>>
>>157887186
Skyguard

You will have a lot of fun
>>
>>157888528
Do heat/he have any uses?
>>
>>157888528

>t. Lib pilot that wants to know where to go for free certs
>>
BOY I SURE DO LOVE DYING 3 SECONDS AFTER I RUN INTO COVER
>>
>>157892959

git gud imperialist dog axaxaxax))
>>
I saw a cool visual bug. A harasser was driving around but it had what appeared to be the illuminated trim of an sundy. It make it look like the sundy was invisible and you were looking inside it and it was hiding a harasser inside :3c
>>
File: INEEDAGUNNER.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
INEEDAGUNNER.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1473090330326.jpg (64KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
1473090330326.jpg
64KB, 460x690px
>>
File: playingVS.gif (2MB, 257x145px) Image search: [Google]
playingVS.gif
2MB, 257x145px
>>
File: 1433280625292.jpg (418KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1433280625292.jpg
418KB, 3000x2400px
>>
File: 1475717692483.jpg (214KB, 1024x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1475717692483.jpg
214KB, 1024x1318px
>>157902364
oh gosh :3c
>>
File: 1475717288042.jpg (748KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475717288042.jpg
748KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1476852159264.jpg (41KB, 300x460px) Image search: [Google]
1476852159264.jpg
41KB, 300x460px
>>157904591
If I would grab her boobies while she is still warm it wouldn't be nercophilia right?
>>
>>157907625
Eldar are for __________.
>>
>>157907719
breeding

too bad I dont have any relevant pics here
>>
is the pumpkin event live

second question: does it give directive points
>>
>>157913158
Yes
No
>>
>>157913608
oh fuck that then
>>
File: 1474248835808.jpg (302KB, 1099x987px) Image search: [Google]
1474248835808.jpg
302KB, 1099x987px
see you guys after next game saving patch :3
>>
>>157884995
if everyone on the ground shot up a hoverchav with any degree of accuracy they probably would get gibbed though
>>
if TR Max could look *anyway you want, what would your poison be?* warhammer?
>>
>>157915634
did the october patch come through on main server?
>>
>>157916190
today or tommorow if they don't delay
>>
>>157915634
luluni why won't u succ mai benis
p-pls
>>
>>157915634
the only good cosplay this girl has ever done is shadman's pokegirl
>>
File: slo mo.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slo mo.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>157915634
I don't play this game, but saw this post and thought I should drop this here.
>>
>>157918267
i can't get the sound OUT OF MY HEAD
>>
>>157918360
What sound?
>looked around the archive
>found the source video
>found that OTHER video
O-oh. muh dick
>>
>>157918267
superior version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D85UY1oICxE
>>
File: 1472076364788.png (880KB, 612x566px) Image search: [Google]
1472076364788.png
880KB, 612x566px
>>157918267
>>157920642
>>
Just bought myself the Lasher. It's a pretty fun weapon. I think it's even better than a sniper for Valkyrie rumble seat kills.

However, it's weird that there are no directives for this weapon.
>>
>>157923428
haha lol benin :-DDDDSDDD
>>
File: 1476938462512.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476938462512.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>157923561
it's a micky mouse face you pervert
>>
File: Juliusps2.png (334KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Juliusps2.png
334KB, 640x350px
>Be me few months ago
>Make the mistake of installing PS2 again to give it another go after a long long break
>One night, drunk as fuck, take a sub again
>September comes, can't find the motivation to keep playing this shit, uninstall
>Sub is cancelled but runs until December
>Can't claim my station cash on the website
>Forced to either reinstall this shit just to click the claim button or lose daybreak money
>Remembering that time when station cash didn't need to be claimed but directly went into your SOE balance each month

Why does this fucking failure of a company just gets worse and worse and never ever improved? Can't wait for them all to go under.
>>
>>157925284
Why would you even subscribe when you actually think the devs are failures?
I honestly see no other reason to subscribe apart from if you want to support the devs.
>>
Ptchoo :------D
>>
>>157926257
going on suicide roadkill molester runs is the single most fun thing in the game
what's better, doing a run every three minutes or a run every 90 seconds?
>>
>log in
>NC controls 2 continents

WTF
>>
>>157927270
Are you trying to tell me you don't get enough nanite for harassers without subscribtion?
You must be an awful harasser driver for that to happen.
>>
Apparently patch won't be hitting live this week. B-bless w-werl
>>
>>157924347
Is she part dog?
>>
>>157926257
You missed the part where I said I was drunk as fuck the night I resubbed.

What drove me to do that was the lack of loadouts.
>>
whats that webzone that shows the server pop
>>
>>157915935
POWERED FISTS AND POWERED SWORDS AND ASSUALT PACKS

and it would still be UP ;_;
>>
File: 1464402120602.jpg (28KB, 364x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464402120602.jpg
28KB, 364x720px
>>157924347
>>
Was the sva-88 OP at some point? I'm looking back on my old VS stats and my numbers/ranks for it are much higher than the other lmgs.
>>
>>157930024
It was a more versatile orion.

0.75 ads and 75 rounds in the magazine, lower rpm than the orion but a bit better at range.

It was the best all rounder LMG on VS, which now would be the Pulsar LSW.
>>
File: 1460106220466.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460106220466.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
>>157930378
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet I guess my history isn't as pure as I thought
>>
>>157927675
the key here is "suicide" runs

>>157930024
yeah, it was a slightly better orion
now it's literally a worse pulsar and anyone using it is a fucking retard
>>
File: DOUBLE KILL.webm (3MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
DOUBLE KILL.webm
3MB, 1000x563px
I'm rollin' down Rodeo with a shotgun!
>>
File: Bullying MAXes2.webm (3MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Bullying MAXes2.webm
3MB, 1000x563px
>>
File: 1474516535931.png (330KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1474516535931.png
330KB, 480x567px
>>157932878
normally i would tell you to stop bullying, but maxes r 4 gays lmao
>>
File: Bullying MAXes1.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bullying MAXes1.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>157933015
:3
>>
File: 1461855383991.png (174KB, 341x444px) Image search: [Google]
1461855383991.png
174KB, 341x444px
>>157932660
>>157932878
>>157933101
I completely forgot jerkhammer had a burst fire mode

I know what I'll be doing this evening
>>
>>157932660
>>157932878
>decimemen maxes
>not flyers
k ys
>>
guys i just took a huge poop and now my butt hurts
should i be concerned
>>
>>157923512
heavy assault auraxium armor
>>
>>157934623
is "huge poop" a metaphor for big black penis?
>>
>>157936731
no, an actual huge poop
otherwise i would have said big black penis
you dummy
>>
>>157934623
Are you Lalunia?
>>
>>157939330
don't be silly, girls don't poop
>>
>>157923512
>tfw VS and NC will never receive special treatment attachments for their ESHW like TR got
>>
>>157939330
no i am cuter than her

>>157939552
anon ur so stupid hehe
girls do poop, but it smells of flowers instead
but they poop yes
>>
D
>>
O
>>
ded
>>
guys?
>>
Why are we so ded
>>
>>157953993

Because we let VS/Reddit post here all they wanted. They killed the game and they killed the general.
>>
>>157953993
apparently the game is currently stabilized around 3k players at peak and around 1800 offpeak across all servers combined
divide that by 4 servers since cobalt doesn't matter and neither do PS4 and it's piss low
>>
Bolt actions should only four shot body and two shot head but leave them with 1hp after the first,
>>
>>157955010
Sent from my HE prowler :)
>>
Good night!
>>
File: 2_162.jpg (58KB, 1200x347px) Image search: [Google]
2_162.jpg
58KB, 1200x347px
i'm glad to see that my thread is still alive
post your planefus so we keep it alive some more
>>
>>157956290
we just need some spicy memes

everyone loves spicy spicy memes
>>
>>157958074
sleep tite u lil shitter
>>
>>157958074
good night memer :3c
>>
File: whattheValkshouldhavebeen.jpg (86KB, 1600x768px) Image search: [Google]
whattheValkshouldhavebeen.jpg
86KB, 1600x768px
>>157958509
>>
>>157964034
Valk should have been a 2 man vehicle. Being a teamplay vehicle in a game without teamplay sucks.
>>
>>157958509
>planefu

in thousands of hours of playtime i have literally never used a vehicle ever
>>
>>157964034
>Got the sigma helmets solely its the closest haloy thing i can get as nc.
>>
Haloside HA main faggots need to unironically get skin cancer and die
>>
>>157970162
people rarely die from skin cancer fyi just fyi
>>
>>157970162
I just started doing HA stuff for the directives and I feel like I'm starting to crutch on the retarded ehp. I can only imagine how bad I'll become once I start doing max directives and get used to being a walking tank
>>
>>157970162
aim better
>>
>>157975067
lol
>>
is this game fun yet?
>>
>>157976515
lol
>>
haha so ded
>>
>>157980484
Like your sex life
>>
MEMES
>>
>all these nerds trying to slasher me for a directive

literally cuck yourself to death
>>
File: 1396063006929.jpg (448KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1396063006929.jpg
448KB, 1920x1080px
ded game
>>
>>157986501
>needing a secondary as a prowler
>>
>>157970162
>implying HA is even a problem
>implying its not boltshitters and aircancer
>implying the only problem of HAs isn't simply medkit chugging faggotry
>>
Can't faglers aim lower than a vanguard?
>>
File: 1414299900506.png (67KB, 291x186px) Image search: [Google]
1414299900506.png
67KB, 291x186px
>>157782840
Y-yeah!
Who'd u-use something stupid l-like that?
>>
File: NCTK.png (339KB, 652x311px) Image search: [Google]
NCTK.png
339KB, 652x311px
>>157989092
>>
>>157986264
It's like I'm always trying to repel hordes of knife zombies with an LA39 Bruiser
>>
>>157987562
prowlers can due to their taller and squatter body
>>
File: falctk.webm (3MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
falctk.webm
3MB, 1280x768px
>>157989424
>>
hey guys lets give the game a stealth class and then give it ohk weapons and then design the game so that they can ohk players without ever becoming visible to the person they're shooting at!
10/10
100/100
BEST GAME
>>
>>157990576
Stop standing still
>>
>>157990672
>aim at doorway at head level
>mans attempts to go into doorway
>click his head before you even show up on his screen

ta da~
>>
>>157992483

Are we talking about boltshitters or tonkbabbies
>>
>>157986501
>that blue vanguard
what game is this?
>>
File: 1476625988396.png (24KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
1476625988396.png
24KB, 657x525px
>go to bed
>wake up
>20 new posts
h-hi
>>
>>157993810
good morning memer :3c

now its time for me to go to sleep

so you need to say 'good night' pls :DD
>>
File: 1422974201886.gif (92KB, 265x310px) Image search: [Google]
1422974201886.gif
92KB, 265x310px
>>157993874
WAKE UP AND SHOOT MANS YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>157996098
No
>>
>>157990576
I agree. Playing heavy again made me realize how fucking annoying infiltrators actually are.
>>
>>157990576

Infiltrators should be able to run shotty.
>>
>>157998131
>he doesn't actively hunt boltshitters with the Magscatter-knife one-two punch

UP YOUR
GAEM
>>
Hello guys!
>>
>>158000612
kys
>>
aliv
>>
>>158004884
Wow rude
>>
File: 1437449404825.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1437449404825.gif
208KB, 354x534px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pvvJPQoBZ4

I-is this what it's like to have a Lalunia gf??
>>
>>158006170
e
>>
>>158006705
yes :3
t: her gf
>>
>>158007725
>her gf
gay?
>>
>>158008501
y
>>
>>158009797
Lalunia is a girl
If you say "I'm her gf" you are implying that you're a female too and also lesbian
>>
File: 1462144030591.png (1MB, 1600x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1462144030591.png
1MB, 1600x1950px
>>158011372
>implying gay
>>
>>158011590
OH MY GOD JAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BRO?
>>
File: but why.jpg (98KB, 972x375px) Image search: [Google]
but why.jpg
98KB, 972x375px
Do some people play the game just for the aesthetics?
Is it possible to enjoy a game so much that you don't care if you die?
>>
>>158012782
If you drive Harasser, or fly Valkyrie or whatever, your gunner gets all the kills, dumbass. KD/R says nothing.
>>
>>158013034
Except when I found him he wasn't doing those things, just ghost capping.
>>
>>158013034
So tell me, if he wasn't doing those things what else could it be?
>>
>>158014623
>>158014260
Perhaps he is grinding directives like all the pros do it?
Knife directive? MAX punch directives?
>>
>>158011372
exactly
y means yes
>>
>>158014792
That's clearly not the case.
>>
>>158014792
>>158013034
>Score per minute 50
No.
>>
>>157996098
ok i am awake now i will shoot man ;D
>>
>>158016473
DID U DREME ABOUT SHOTTING MANS, PRIVET??!??!!???!?
>>
>>158017263
SURE HOPE U DID
>>
>>158017301
OTHERWISE MY MCG IS GOING UB UR ASS
>>
>>158017335
AND THEN IDS SPINNING UP
:-DDDDdSDdDDD
>>
>>158006705
there is barely any bullying in this video and as we've seen lalu is 'such a fucking bully holy shit'
>>
>>158017263
i did actually ! how did u no! ;DD
>>158017335
>>158017374
this is fine also :DD
benin in budd ;-O
>>
d
>>
>>158018964
Well luni is usually nice to me
I like to see her smile
>>
>>158022238
e
>>
>>157875175
ni hao :DD
>>
>>158012782
yes, that's the only reason I'm plaing
>>
File: 1458929229737.png (162KB, 546x567px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229737.png
162KB, 546x567px
>>158023347
>Well luni is usually nice to me
>>
>>158033263
she calls me "my dear" and "cutie"
ask her if you don't believe me
>>
>>158033263
i'm not the guy you're replying to and i don't even know what you're talking about but you're a fucking retard
that's not how you use that fucking meme
>>
File: 1470614917572.png (7KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
1470614917572.png
7KB, 277x271px
>>158033842
>that's not how you use that fucking meme
>>
hello!:3
>>
File: 1475093856798.jpg (41KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1475093856798.jpg
41KB, 700x394px
>>158033937
STOP IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
File: 1458929229734.png (26KB, 1187x846px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229734.png
26KB, 1187x846px
>>158034527
>YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>158034679
keep posting, i had a big folder of these before my HD crashed with no survivors
>>
File: 1458929229733.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229733.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>158035213
>i had a big folder of these
>>
can someone explain this meme to me? why is a russian flag behind a chicken?
>>
File: 1458929229733.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229733.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>158033686
>she calls me "my dear" and "cutie"
>>
File: 1458929229739.png (65KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229739.png
65KB, 600x506px
>>158035639
>russian
>>
>>158035639

The bird wants you to prove your claims. It's pretty self-explanatory, anon.
>>
>>158035639
i don't know the exact context but i think there were russian posters on /k/ denying that russia had anything to do with the ukraine civil war despite there being assloads of evidence to the contrary and whenever this was pointed out said russians would just go WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE
>>
File: 1458929229729.png (177KB, 930x617px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229729.png
177KB, 930x617px
>>158036294
>It's pretty self-explanatory
>>
File: 1458929229730.png (440KB, 936x611px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229730.png
440KB, 936x611px
>>158036573
>despite there being assloads of evidence
>>
File: 1458929229731.png (62KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229731.png
62KB, 899x547px
>>158034489
>implying you're actually here
>>
ALL RUSSIANS ARE HACKERS, LAGSWITCHERS AND/OR EXPLOITERS
>>
embarrassing tbqh
>>
File: 1458929229732.png (131KB, 523x481px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229732.png
131KB, 523x481px
>>158037367
>ALL RUSSIANS ARE HACKERS, LAGSWITCHERS AND/OR EXPLOITERS
>>
File: 1458929229738.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229738.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>158037375
>tbqh
>>
>>158037456
The proof is Russians.
>>
>>158037456
correct
no proofs
if all russki was hacker, soe would ban all russki
but soe dont ban all russki
there for russki are not hacker
nu pizdec
>>
File: 1458929229726.png (436KB, 573x621px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229726.png
436KB, 573x621px
>>158038703
>>
all dis memes
>>
>>158040054
ur an mene
>>
File: 1458929229727.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229727.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>158040163
>ur an mene
>>
damn we are reaching page 10 really fast today
>>
File: 1458929229728.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229728.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>158041492
sounds like we need more memes
>>
>>158041690
oh i see Battlefield i out
>>
>>158042112
>"oh cool a ww1 game"
>cod style sprinting hipfire fully automatic weapons in small french villages

It's probably the quickest I've ever lost interest in a game.
>>
>>158035639
what >>158036573 said
but it was started on Krautchan to be true
russians just kept declining all the obvious sources and just asked for more proofs that were never enough
>>
File: 1458929229725.png (37KB, 944x948px) Image search: [Google]
1458929229725.png
37KB, 944x948px
>>158042879
>russians just kept declining all the obvious sources and just asked for more proofs that were never enough
>>
>>158043534
t. kolya gopnik
>>
>>158042447
>small french villages

Can french soldiers sprint backwards?
>>
>>158043786
>sprinting backwards
>implying you'd even try to shoot them on your way out, and not just run away
>>
Good night guys, keep the thread alive while i sleep
>>
>>158044849
make me, faggot
>>
>>158044849
good night memer :3c
>>
File: 1459156915193.jpg (261KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459156915193.jpg
261KB, 500x500px
>>158044849
>>
File: 1459692389464.webm (369KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1459692389464.webm
369KB, 500x312px
>>
>Tr wanting buffs when they have the largest zergfits and force multiplier spam
>>
>>158044849
sage
>>
>shop selling commie decals
where is my swastika ffs
>>
>>158048583
u r and rasis :DD
>>
>>158048583
>the decal is made by Forscht, a cuckold [RO] engie that does nothing but repair Keirus the Lagswitcher's balanced Pounder max
>>
>>158048610
everyone was racist back then
>>
File: Le instant action faec.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Le instant action faec.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>158048583
where is my summer fun outfit decal
>>
>>158048610
>>158048779
>>158048827
i'm getting sick of this free racism here
As a POC and an LGBTQ, I’m treated as 3/5 of a human being in this country, on a good day. Living in the Southeast, well….a lot of people are especially bitter about that Civil Rights business.
"b-but we're joking, we don't see race"
Oh yes, this one is a classic. The discussion of racism comes about, those of the Caucasian persuasion have to profess how colorblind they are and how race doesn’t matter to them at all.
literally fuck you all
>>
File: Le cheeky revive faec.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Le cheeky revive faec.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>158049036
Nice hacks
>>
>>158049189
kys
>>
File: Trac-FUN6.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Trac-FUN6.webm
3MB, 852x480px
Dat MAX kill
>>
File: Rebel stronk5.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rebel stronk5.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>le spamming webms to keep general from dying faec
>>
>>158050391
I can see that, webms where I'm still playing.

How ya doin Joe?
>>
>>158050391
hey don't look at me, i'm trying to post some quality shitpost
>>
>>158050561
Are you Anthony or Kurwa?

I'm doing fine. How about you?
>>
>>158051421
It's Joel/Antho.

Fine, fine, been chaining job interviews. Going away from PS2 was a good choice, Miller was nothing but frustration lately.
>>
>>158052141
>Going away from PS2 was a good choice, Miller was nothing but frustration lately.
If only there was any other online fps that wasn't shit. Sadly, there is none.
>>
>>158052141
>not living the NEET life
>not shitposting on a taiwanese pulp film appreciation BBS all day
????
>>
>>158052597
>implying ps2 isn't shit
>>
>>158052676
I wasn't implying anything of the sort, just stating that there's no other online fps game worth playing instead.

I miss the late 90s/early 2000s ;_;
>>
File: 1451199273235.png (211KB, 300x377px) Image search: [Google]
1451199273235.png
211KB, 300x377px
>>158052597
Yeah, FPS as a genre is dead to me now, time to turn the page I guess, nothing will ever compare to PS1, early CS and Q3.

>>158052607
My unemployment money isn't going to last forever.

>>158052676
It's shit but it's still better than the other shit.
>>
I'm going to bed.

Good night, memesters! ^_^
>>
holy shit there's still a ps2g and its on the front page

is the game dead or did they stop fucking up long enough for it to be ok
>>
>>158053486
>and its on the front page
welcome to 4chan
now fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>158053747
As in people posting in it and it not being dead for several hours

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>158050391
do u not memetracker??
>>
>>158053271
good night memer :3
>>
File: 1462903356271.jpg (41KB, 282x235px) Image search: [Google]
1462903356271.jpg
41KB, 282x235px
>>158053486
>is the game dead
nothing is dead when you know the arts of necrotic memery
>>
>>158053981
>implying
kys newshit
>>
File: 1458715633989.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1458715633989.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>158053747
>>158053981
>>158055975
this is bullying??
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-12-22h14m17s935.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-12-22h14m17s935.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>158056329
more like telling the truth
>>
File: 1458596714626.gif (490KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458596714626.gif
490KB, 500x270px
>>158057598
>>
File: 1461440000975.png (172KB, 780x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1461440000975.png
172KB, 780x1595px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-16-20h09m10s783.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-16-20h09m10s783.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>158057770
>>
File: 1461199979656.jpg (329KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461199979656.jpg
329KB, 1500x1500px
>>158061253
>>
File: 1460017019029.jpg (314KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460017019029.jpg
314KB, 707x1000px
>>
I think I finally found another gunner for my Valk.
>>
>>158063859
oh gosh, is he cute :3
>>
>>158064976
Yes, he really knows how to handle my gun ;)
>>
>>158065581
oh my 0_0
>>
memes
>>
File: 1458704275194.png (848KB, 830x770px) Image search: [Google]
1458704275194.png
848KB, 830x770px
>wolf
>>
>>158067370
oops wrong thread ;-DD
>>
>>158067858
It's ok, we can use the bumps.
>>
>>158068512
o-okay :3
>>
benp ;DD
>>
bempp ;DDD
>>
fagen armors when?
>>
>>158049604

Wow, they're almost as stupid as Connery NC
>>
How the fuck do I fly
>>
>>158078356
im unironically going to buy them
>>
SKT WINS
>>
File: 1459366799288.jpg (159KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
1459366799288.jpg
159KB, 1200x540px
>>
File: gon.jpg (335KB, 1894x1636px) Image search: [Google]
gon.jpg
335KB, 1894x1636px
>>158078356
>>158079339
same

I hope dbg gets a nice injection of cash from these, this is probably the best cosmetic to come in years, we dont really need 189079789678 helmets
>>
The should remove bolt action scopes and make bodies do 900.
>>
I really wish the game was region locked. Tired of shitty BR laggers and now there's this cheatin Chinese outfit Six Dragon Army with their shitty chink names and aimbots.
>>
>>158084016
>he thinks SDA cheat
kek
>>
>>158084016
哈哈
>>
>>158085802
why did you post a picture of two tiny housses??
>>
>>157989092

I spent my first 1k certs on a scout rifle.

I 43% regret it.
>>
File: 1353200193409.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1353200193409.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
Found this vintage ass and thought of you guys
>>
>>158090048
is that fucking closed tech test

man

where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>158091438
looks like beta, and people must seriously have nostalgia goggles on because aside from the uniform color schemes (pre-pink camo), the beginnings of this game had some very dark days. 7 point tech plants that required 3 people on each point, anyone? or any high explosive vehicle, for that matter
>>
>>158091749
>basically HE rocket pods

I can still see the fire
>>
most of the ideas here are garbage, half the people here are idiots, and the rest of the world is just watching going 'the fuck are you autists on about.'

But at least we can all agree that wrel is an idiot.
>>
>>158092356
ur an idiot
>>
>>158052141
Anthony pls come back, please ;_;
>>
>>158092356
and that maggie is cute
>>
File: PLANETSIUDE 2.jpg (4MB, 2763x4800px) Image search: [Google]
PLANETSIUDE 2.jpg
4MB, 2763x4800px
i havent played this game since wintyer of 2012 and early 2013.

Has the game improved and have they forfilled their promioses of an AIRSHIP CARRIER
>>
>>158095710
Only Star Citizen by Christ Roberts can fulfill such promises
>>
>>158095710
How would you even balance such a thing? It would be impossible to take down.
>>
>>158095710
I thought that one was datamined but never confirmed?

And game has improved a bit in some ways. Balance and performance are better than ever imo.
>>
>>158095785
Now give us your shekels goy!
>>
>>158096349
It's only a single mortgage
>>
good mornign fagets
>>
>>158097430
Hello anon!
>>
>Haven't played in a year
>Keep checking waiting for the 4th anniversary bundle so I can give them more money
>>
>>158097558
what the FUCK
>>
>>158094757
Sorry Lulu, fuck Miller, Swagga was right, I was a fool to come back. Miss you though, no homo.

>>158097558
>Giving them 40$/€ for AE shitty weapons and a heroic boost you won't even use

Why?
>>
>>158097886
I have alpha squad and the other three anniversary bundles so why not
>>
>>158097886
B-but Anthony pls;_; Werl is gonna save the game with a new patch and battleye, it's gonna be fine, all the Russians will go away.
>>
>>158054667
No.
>>
>>158098105
What really pissed me off to no end was people not even rendering because the server is clearly struggling and they don't want to pay for bandwidth.

They know their game starts running like shit the more things they add on a continent, which is why they removed all the terminals and all the barrels because they had no other way to improve performance.

So what did they do? Oh let's introduce construction so the players can build useless shit and the server performance goes to shit.

Anyway the only thing werl ever saved is gay porn on his hard drive.
>>
>>158097948
No the question is why
>>
>>158098342
>Anyway the only thing werl ever saved is gay porn on his hard drive.
And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>158098630
It's wrong if it isn't twinks and femboys
>>
>>158098342
I agree. Those construction turrets often spawn late as fuck for me. Not sure if it's my specs or the game though.
>>
>>158098630
Time flies when you're a faggot, therefore he has no time to save the game

>>158099383
Before I uninstalled it was even people on Miller, as soon as there would be 50 people in the same hex during prime time. FPS counter said 90~120, MS counter said 35, yet people would only started rendering when they'd get in knifing range
>>
Requesting meme rating on shooting mans with the Spur lib gun. Does it work? Does it have the damage profile to down mans as fast as the tankbuster?

t. enjoyer of tankbusting mans
>>
>>158101686
it's fucking shit
literally a worse vektor
>>
Jesus. The Orion is still such a fucking OP LMG.
>>
>>158101686

>kill as fast as the tankbuster

Nothing short of a one-shot can outstrip the tankbuster's dps
>>
>>158102104
I meant against infantry. Increased accuracy against small targets would allow the weapon to effectively action a higher or comparable DPS, no? When I'm tankbustering mans, a sizable chunk of my shots paint a silhouette around them.

>>158102013
fug :(
>>
>>158102089
pls nerf
and aslo pls buf prolwer, it loses a 2v1 against vangurads
>>
>>158102556
Nerf the I-win-button both for Vanguards and for HAs.
And fucking nerf infiltrators again too.

Also, region lock all servers and kickban anybody with a latency higher than 150ms and more than 1% packet loss.
>>
>>158102849
>Also, region lock all servers
why? if i get a good connection i should be allowed to play on it
>>
>>158102849
>Saturday, 13:14 GMT+1
>Checking http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/population.php
>777 players online worldwide

I'm not even playing anymore and I hate subhumans with a passion but honestly if you add that restriction that's as good as shutting down the servers.
>>
I miss CLAB ;_;
>>
Playing Miller TR is pure suffering.

Miller NC are 80% Russians and other subhuman shitters.
Miller VS are 50% Russians and other subhuman shitters and they only roll across the map in 96+ zergs made up of vehicles.

The cherry on top is that NC and VS refuse to fight each other and always, always tream up against TR.

Fuck this game.
>>
File: 1453147927091.jpg (73KB, 971x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1453147927091.jpg
73KB, 971x1297px
>>158106163
>TR victim complex
>>
>>158106163
>Implying Miller TR isn't 95% Russians
>>
bunp
>>
>>158112576
ded gaem
>>
>>158115494
wow rude
>>
nice thread planetards
>>
>>158078356

Not sure when. they are all done, finished the infil ones like 2 weeks ago so they should be part of the package.
>>
>>158094858
y isnt she sitting on m face tho??
>>
>>158098249
how do u track memes tho??
>>
memers??? hello??
>>
>>158122673
lol
>>
>>158121583
With my brain
>>
File: 1459030922697.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459030922697.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>158123661
whats a brain?
>>
>>158106163
Playing Miller is pure suffering.

Miller is 80% Russians and other subhuman shitters and they only roll across the map in 96+ zergs made up of vehicles.

The cherry on top is that slavs refuse to fight each the anemy and always, always tream up against players who don't speak russian.

Fuck this game.
>>
>>158126506
lol
>>
>>158128030
>>158122916
are you 12?
>>
>>158129451
lol
>>
>try to play more aggressive
>kdr drops

;_;

how 2 play aggressive while having a bigly big kd??
>>
>>158131395
aim better
>>
>>158131395
You must have the right weapons for the situation. Gotta be prepared, otherwise you just gotta be pacient.
>>
>>158132362
Predict, aim for head and know when to disengage.

Also use randos as bait fuck your team.
>>
I really wanna play construction. It's pretty fun yet chill, but it's so fucking expensive to buy all the shit you need for it.
>>
>>158131395
100% positioning. You can play stupidly aggressive as long as you do it in the right place.

Aim for flanks, show up behind if you can- most medics are kind of braindead and go medtool primary, easy kills.
>>
>>158131395
Stay away from huge clusterfuck fights.
>>
>>158094757
>>158098105
Anthony who? Burch?
>>
File: godihateyousomuchvs.png (11KB, 191x133px) Image search: [Google]
godihateyousomuchvs.png
11KB, 191x133px
>>
>>158135494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTZ-q6S5hpU
>>
>>158135884
Truth:
Godsaw > Butcher > Betelgeuse
>>
File: tac visor.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tac visor.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Get fed up with PS2 because of how broken it is also ded gam, ded tred
>Start playing Overwatch because it's the newest meme game
>It is starting to suffer from slow development, bugs that take months to fix, and sudden Werl-tier balance changes too

JUST
>>
File: Le restricted area faec.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Le restricted area faec.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Le kill trade faec.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Le kill trade faec.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>158136914
>not having maxed flak armor when decimeming
>>
>>158136229
I like how this game has a build in aimbot.
>>
>>158139834
Don't forget huge hitboxes )))))
>>
>>158140093
actually they kinda fixed that
took them three months, but still better than daybreak
>>
>>158144065

They reverted it, they're back to being huge.
>>
>>157758096
>that will save the game
lol?
>>
>>158146180
lmao wtf
why?
shitties cried the game was too hard?
>>
Sweet Jesus, i just had party... i haven;'t played today, Anything new>
>>
>log in
>it's a NC getting steamrolled because half the faction is in a biolab episode
Now I remember why I quit playing.
>>
>>158151465
menes
>>
>>158148608

The initial fix only applied to projectile weapons, and not any of the hitscan weapons. Blizzard was too inept to make it work for both so they reverted it entirely
>>
>>158153865
pls b joking im too lazy to google
>>
>>158152318
>attacking Mani from Mani lake
>180 KPH 15KDR, 300 kills when farming airpad camping retards

NERF Biolabs, Prowler needs a deployment shield.
Oh my God why did I drink that fucking scotch.
>>
File: Untitled6.png (35KB, 792x365px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled6.png
35KB, 792x365px
>>158154286

Aug 17
>>
File: 1458182160781.jpg (76KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1458182160781.jpg
76KB, 444x467px
>>158154660
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: balob.12yo.jpg (418KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
balob.12yo.jpg
418KB, 900x1200px
>>158154351
>not liking scotch
rifk
t. drinker of pic related
best scotch that's not stupidly expensive
>>
>>158155228
>drinking good alcohol

its like you dont even hate yourself
>>
>>158155375
>being poor
>>
>>158155572
im not poor i just dont like good things

i perfer bad things

aka, i play ps2
>>
menes
>>
>Running double fury

Get a fucking bulldog double fury sucks nigger dicks.
>>
>>158159693

>Not double basilisk

wew lad
>>
>>158159891
>not double kobalt
you'll shitters don't even farm mans
>>
This game is a meme and so are you.
>>
>>158163753
>i am a mene
well yeah of ourse i am
>>
>>158163753
My life is a meme.
>>
Which Planetside is best
>>
>>158169681
>>
>>158169681
Haha what's planetside?
>>
>>158169681
Planetside Next
>>
infil are seriously the only infantry thing i die to
>>
>>158163753
oh gosh, thanks :3c
>>
>>158174697
that's a sign that you're gitting gud
time to stop playiong this shitheap and start playing a real game like quake
>>
>>158174882
do people even still play quake?
>>
File: 1415522060616.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
1415522060616.gif
1MB, 276x260px
I'm getting the urge to re-install this game for the 4th time, someone convince me it's worth it
>>
>>158175182
about as many people as planetside
>>
File: 1459187310407.png (183KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1459187310407.png
183KB, 396x385px
>>158175284
>>
>>158174882
>infantry peasants
>good
Real men use vehicles.
>>
File: 1463624084886.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
1463624084886.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
>>158175358
>>
File: MILLER.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
MILLER.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>
>page 10
>>
File: phoenixop.webm (3MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
phoenixop.webm
3MB, 1280x768px
>Phoenix now lasts longer
>But we slowed the projectile speed :^)))
>>
Cloak sundy worth it? Does it pay itself off? It's either I get that, or throw them at the next epic meme loadout (probably ranger harasser, spur lib, or meme knife for OHK's).

t. 2300 certs and nothing to spend them on
>>
TR still UP?
>>
File: Le grenade faec.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Le grenade faec.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>158185650
very
>>
>KILLED BY
>EliteSmgCloaker
>MKV Suppressed

I think I'm done with this game.
>>
>>158189358
YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING LIKE TR
>>
guys?
>>
[Spoiler] Your tastes are shit. [/spoiler]
>>
Which guns do I use to faceroll?
I'm assuming SMGs or carbines?
>>
>>158193757
Not true.
>>
>>158194020
you AIM BETTER U FUCKING SHITTER
ANY GUN IS GOOD IF YOU'RE AIMING BETTER
>>
>>158194214
>He thinks you can aim with TR weapons
>He doesn't know about the H O R R E N D O U S recoil
Typical easy mode shitter
>>
>>158194906
nice meme, but srsly
Can you imagine the buttdevastation of shiTRs when Smuggatron started posting webms as TR?
>>
>>158195352
Devs already accounted for TR being shit players, that's why on top of not having the horrendous recoil they pretend to have, they also have 10 extra rounds so the warhammer/milsim shitter can maybe get a kill before reloading.

t. Someone that plays the 3 factions
>>
>>158195876
>horrendous recoil they pretend to have

write that on reddit an you'll have insta 100 downvotes
>>
>>158196015
there's heaps of completely correct things that will get you mass downvoted and banned if you write them on reddit
>>
>>158196015
You forgot a 500 words essay from Bazino explaining that the VS deci is stronger than the TR deci.
>>
>>158184387
im going to tell you yes because more sundies is always good
>>
File: 1458943233300s.jpg (4KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1458943233300s.jpg
4KB, 125x123px
>>158196324
>the VS deci is stronger than the TR deci.
>>
>trippledink some 3.2kdr beetlejuice main
>RAGE QUIT

sometimes i still like this game
>>
>>158199859
You think I'm memeing you but there's a TR Miller shitter on leddit that unironically defended that.
>>
>>158200314
why do people like that even play video games
>>
The Full-Auto Scout Rifles. AF-18 Stalker in particular.

Are they supposed to be this crazy controllable? All I did was put a reflex sight on it, are the grip/comp recommended?
>>
>have to purple the ursa next

how fugged am i ? :DD
>>
>>158200716
because big companies saw that there was money in games, and nowadays games are made to cater to fucking retards.
in the era of doom and later quake and ut and early cs, you had to be varying degrees of an autistic outcast to play vidya and normies made fun of you for it, now everyone and their mother plays le ebin vidya gayms. kikes want to maximize profits and cater to mongs, meaning mongs will play games, meaning mongs will voice their opinions because in these past 20ish years people have been relentlessly pushing the celebration of mediocrity and so mediocre players will think their opinion is relevant and should be forced down everyone's throat. hooray for acceptance. WW3 can't come soon enough.

video games are dying, there will be no more good FPS, only the latest iteration of call of battlestrike.
FPS are already dead. name one good multiplayer non-DOA FPS that came out in the last 10 years (and "b-but the idea behind it was good" doesn't count). come on, just try.
>>
>>158203382
if you can aim, not at all
if you can't aim, aim better
>>
>>158203805
overwatch
>>
>>158203990
>good
shit bait desu
>>
>>158204275
best FPS in years and not DOA, git dunkt
>>
>>158204323
>best FPS in years
Not at all. Also, "best" is irrelevant since >>158203805 said "good".
>>
>>158203990
>implying implications
Overwatch is shit. SHIT!
>>
>>158203805
>name one good multiplayer non-DOA FPS that came out in the last 10 years

Planetside 2
>>
>>158206106
>and "b-but the idea behind it was good" doesn't count
it's not good and has never been
and
>"b-but the idea behind it was good" doesn't count
>>
Anthony when are you coming back?
>>
File: 1462376246344.jpg (475KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1462376246344.jpg
475KB, 900x675px
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-10-24.243218/
>>
>>158206180
I think it's a good game, but they ruined it by allowing subhumans into normal servers.

Subhumans don't care about fun, skill or legit play. All they do is zerg, cheat and abuse every single mechanic that can be abused.
Because of them the game is bad, not because it was made bad.
>>
>>158206406
>battleye

Farewell Red October!
>>
>>158206406
>EMP Grenade
>Cost from 25 to 75 nanites

FUCKING FINALY
>>
>>158206406
>Vehicle Direct Deploy

boltshitters on suicide watch
>>
>NV finaly got fixed
noice
>>
The memories...

How much I both loved and hated the game back in the time...

How is Miller doing this days? Does BRTD still exists?
>>
>literal bolt shit buffs
WEEEEEEEEEERRLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>158206406
>BattleEye
RIP in piss RST?

>vehicle direct deploy
for what purpose?
>>
>>158208579
>How is Miller doing this days?
in what way? it doing like it always was

>BRTD

didn't see them in a while
>>
>>158208579
>Does BRTD still exists?

yes they are still cancerous shitters
>>
>>158209313
some things never change ;_;7
>>
File: 1470545725892.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1470545725892.png
55KB, 217x190px
>patch on monday
>>
>>158211770
the game will be saved! I hope that will bring Anthony back ;_;
>>
File: 200%.jpg (39KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
200%.jpg
39KB, 500x738px
>>158212306
Lulu pls, werl's way to approach balance and faven's new armors were pretty much the nail in the coffin.

I can't see myself reinstalling. They keep fucking up over and over.

>Letting a smug faggot shitty youtuber with no experience and no education become the game designer for your game
>>
File: aimbetter.png (59KB, 951x772px) Image search: [Google]
aimbetter.png
59KB, 951x772px
>>158203941
>if you can't aim, aim better
oh fugg
>>
>>158212849
>I can't see myself reinstalling. They keep fucking up over and over.
ikr
t. you know who
>>
>>158206406
>Bounties may now be purchased for certifications, as well as Daybreak Cash

finally something to dump my 50k certs on
>>
>>158212849
>I can't see myself reinstalling.

Pls don't say things like that.
>>
File: 1459699174921.gif (3MB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
1459699174921.gif
3MB, 740x416px
>>158212849
>I can't see myself reinstalling.
pls come back
>>
I need a new lmg to aurax as an NC heavy. I've already done the Gauss SAW and GD22 so I need to buy my next one. Should I go for the SAW-S, the EM1, the EM6, or the NS-15.
>>
>>158214720
Go with the EM6
>>
>>158214720
anchor is the MLG tryhard NC weapon, but when in doubt always go for NS15
>>
>>158214960
>when in doubt always go for NS15

DA))
>>
>>158195876
TR weapons have worse recoil and COF than both VS and NC weapons.

If you really played all three factions you'd know this.
>>
>>158214957
>>158214960
I sorta want to SAW-S or EM1 because 650 certs and I don't want to go for the anchor because I don't like close range and already have the GD22.

Are the NS-15 and EM6 significantly better?
>>
>SABR-13
>Standing ADS CoF from 0.03 to 0.015
>Crouching ADS CoF from 0.03 to 0.015
>Walking ADS CoF from 0.3 to 0.15
>Crouch-walking ADS CoF from 0.15 to 0.075
>Semi-auto vertical recoil from 0.4 to 0.3

Fucking finally. Maybe now it'll be competitive with the Gauss Rifle Burst.
>>
>>158214720
Get the NSX Naginata
>>
>>158206406
>https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-10-24.243218/
Nothing but buffs to bolt shitters.

Is werl retarded? Why do you people say he's going to save the game?
>>
>>158216285
I will, but I can't wait 6 months I need a new LMG now.
>>
>>158216039
nice meme
>>
>>158215997
EM6 is ok and easy to use (it has no recoil angle, so you just need to pull down your mouse).

NS-15M is weapon of choice for subhumans, hackers and people using enlarged hitboxes.
>>
>>158216423
>Is werl retarded? Why do you people say he's going to save the game?

Only ledditors say that unironically, but more than half of them are either TR gibsmedat or vehicle shitters.
>>
>>158216039
It's now a better version of GRB. TR AR lineup is so fucking ridiculous. Everything except for T1 Unity is a better version of what NC/VS have.
>>
>>158216427
it's added tommorow
>>
>>158216423
>Is werl retarded? Why do you people say he's going to save the game?
it's sarcasm, you fucking moron
>>
File: wewwcrew.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wewwcrew.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>158214960
>when in doubt always go for NS15
>>
Is the Naginata that one that doesn't have any recoil or bloom when standing still?
>>
>>158219147
It was like that on PTS, but it has different description in those patch notes so who knows if it's still like that
>>
>vehicle deploy spawn
great now shitters don't even need to leave their babby box prowlers for a second
>>
>>158219467
Yeah, that's why I asked really. We'll find out tomorrow I suppose. Thanks.
>>
>>158219646
t. salty infilshit
>>
>Devs keep buffing vehicle whores and infilshitters
>Can't be arsed to fix their servers or ban players with high latency and packet loss
They don't even want me to keep playing, do they?
>>
File: 1461254442061.jpg (26KB, 268x241px) Image search: [Google]
1461254442061.jpg
26KB, 268x241px
>>158220559
I want 2 keep u playing ;_;
pls play
>>
>>158206406
>ZOE before "buff"
Quasar Max damage 167-> 200
>ZOE after "buff"
Quasar Max damage 167-> 183

"I'm worried this change may be too powerful" -Wrel here
>>
>>158220958
If VS get some overpowered shit it'll take them only a year or so to fix it. Same with NC.

If TR get overpowered shit it gets fixed in a week, max.

Being TR is pure suffering.
>>
>>158220847
yes! also pls bring Anthony back ;_;
>>
File: 1477218073069.jpg (376KB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1477218073069.jpg
376KB, 3264x1840px
>>158183784
At that speed you can smoke and finish a cigarette.
>>
>>158221252
;)
>>
>>158183784
how can something so slow even fly?
>>
>>158220958
>ZOE before "buff"
max rank 30 second recharge time to use again
>ZOE after "buff"
max rank 1 full minute to recharge an empty bar
>>
File: 1477181837213.gif (2MB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477181837213.gif
2MB, 750x500px
>>158221572
>>
>>158183784
>Can't two shot dunk shitrassers anymore or valks

Well fuck.
>>
>>158221956
is that a Reaver?
>>
File: learning2fly.webm (356KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
learning2fly.webm
356KB, 960x540px
>>158222284
yes :3c
>>
>load up tr alt

>go 50-1

Wew
>>
File: RD.jpg (154KB, 489x535px) Image search: [Google]
RD.jpg
154KB, 489x535px
>reinstalling this game for the new patch
I wish I knew how to quit you!
>>
>>158220958
>>158221630
oh look another VS stealth nerf disguised like a buff
definitely needed to tone down that ZOE since everyone was using it all day to get thousands of kills :)))
I wonder what they'll come up with next?
maybe the best long range AR VS has getting a RoF increase to screw up it's recoil pattern?
>>
>>158223226
>I wonder what they'll come up with next?
>maybe the best long range AR VS has getting a RoF increase to screw up it's recoil pattern?

Terminus is getting 2 tiers of additional damage drop because reasons :^)
>>
So, most guns got a range nerf right?
>>
>>158224228
nah that won't go live (yet).
werl is doing additional testing so AR's probably get 3 tiers of damage drop and velocity reduction to 100 m/s while bolt actions with OHK on a bodyshot
>>
WE HAVE REACHED A BUMB LIMIT
>>
>>158225149
oh fug we did it ;DD
>>
What's the best VS max loadout?

I don't know whether to get the Blueshift or Comet VM2
>>
>>158225467
All maxes that kill me use Blueshifts, so i guess blueshifts.

ALSO SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD FAST
>>
>>158225601
Thanks
>>
File: 1473630327014.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473630327014.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>158225149
This calls for celebrations!
>>
File: Lalunia dancing.webm (290KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Lalunia dancing.webm
290KB, 640x1136px
>>158228212
>>
>>158228212
RO after a successful base cap. Webm

Cmon make a new thread
>>
>>158228375
it looks like a guy
is this intentional?
>>
Hey guys/pol/here heard this is a good wholesome non degenerate gAme. There are no Jews are there?
>>
>>158232150
The only jews here are the devs.
>>
goodbye
>>
>>158232150
there's niggerfaggots, but the whole point of the game is to kill them
>>
MAKE A New Thread goddammit
Thread posts: 765
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.