[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 812
Thread images: 82

File: round start observer a best.jpg (41KB, 298x475px) Image search: [Google]
round start observer a best.jpg
41KB, 298x475px
Last Thread: >>156982298

Last time with spessmen on a spess station:
>>>157036620 that lockbox PR got merged
>>>157038868 MoMMIs on the derelict literally can't change z-levels
>how do you even know about the law without knowing that?
>>>157033760 gimpy botany
>>>157040913 [Tolkien quote about the world diminishing]

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>How does Cryo work?
http://pastebin.com/raw/nnABFf3f

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server,
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/3pWsZWiT
>>
Fun!
>>
>>157041724 how do I become a good trader?
>>
>>157041686
It's not like we're moving away from stagnation with them around anyways
>>
File: happy_merchant (2).gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
happy_merchant (2).gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>157041914
Just RP this guy
>>
>that lockbox change
what the fuck is xenobio supposed to do with broken ass temp guns?
>>
>>157042339
Stick them up your arse
>>
>>157042339

get good with water nub
>>
I want Joanna to Slurp me !
>>
File: transparent tiny black.png (8KB, 250x289px) Image search: [Google]
transparent tiny black.png
8KB, 250x289px
ONTO THE NEXT CONTROVERSIAL CHANGE PEOPLE WILL BITCH ABOUT:
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12147
GIVES THE RD A WEAPON PERMIT
>>
I want you insufferable cuntsto stop talking about yourselves in the thread!
>>
>tfw no Assistant bf to greytide with
>>
>can't compliment people
without making them look like shills

I hate this
>>
RIP SUE BOWCHIEF
>>
>>157042763

>job no one picks

>lets give it a weapon permit cus?
>>
>>157042953
All heads should have a locker with a short-range weapon for self-defence.
>>
>>157042782
literally only Emilia is shilling themselves in the thread. The rest is just shitposting or people pretending to shill statics they hate. I can't believe you dumbasses haven't figured this out yet
>>
>>157043101

on tg code they spawn in with tele baton and a flash.

bay code all they get is a flash
>>
>>157042917
Shut up Mustardtiger
>>
>>157042917
Finally banned for good? There's note about permbanned mime, is it about her?
>>
>>157043192
Tbaton's only good for beating people to death.
>>
>>157043101
CMO gets flash
And you can fill hypospray with chloral
CE and RD both get only flash too I think
Pretty bad in case of rev
>>
>>157043338
Ding dong the witch is dead, am I right?
>>
>>157043596
Praise mustard
Fuck this annoying slut
>>
>>157042953
Maybe people'll start picking it? And as the PR says, he's de head of the department in charge of making guns. Might as well.
>>
>>157042917
RIP Sue, the only shitter I ever truly loved.
>>
File: tumblr_magxnkqDDX1qjfj9zo1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_magxnkqDDX1qjfj9zo1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x477px
>ywn storm the station and start a revolution with your greytide comrades
Why live?
>>
>>157043501

to much ask have the heads spawn in with a custom stun baton that color coded for them?

cap and hos and hop should get tele baton/keep it though
>>
>>157044216
A stun baton crosses the line of self-defence tb'h
>>
So let's say I want to raid telecomms
What would I need
Space suit, magboots, oxygen, jetpack, toolbox, thermite, mesons to see where to melt walls, a lot of guns, medical or combat nanobots for healing, gloves, power cell to set up power for teleporter there, a lot of luck and powergayming
Anything else?
>>
>>157044586
Tcomms has like 4 turrets man you don't need all of that shit
>>
>>157044586
In its current iteration, skip medbots. You'll get popped
>>
>>157043905
Shut up Yahir/Nevill
>>
>>157044586
Depends on what you're raiding it for.
>>
>>157044614
Well deff tcomms is pretty robust
>>
>>157044586
be prepared to get banned
>>
>>157044639
I always wanted to see what's in deff tcomms, I only saw this stuff while ghosted
>>157044720
I know, I think I will go to test server
>>
>>157042339
Gotta get the empty HoP slot to open it of course :^) Fuck the collatoral damage, those bad sci boys touched my nono place when I was greytiding/murderboning their dept so suck the nerf. Fuck xenobio. Fuck xenos. Fuck blobs. Fuck nosec. Fuck deadsec Fuck busysec. Fuck constant permit refusal. Fuck surviving against a bonber strafing your dept through the windows. Fuck ops. Fuck everything. They're fucking idiots that can't even look at the whole picture of what they're impacting beyond their autism nitpick or butthurt. Go ahead and actually read the entirety of the PR with how support for the PR doesn't have a leg to stand on.

CptWad commented 8 days ago

WOO SCI NERF BOIS

>Intigracy 8 days ago
>Maybe instead of hitting the first option they see they should open the linked PR?

PJB3005 8 days ago Collaborator

Seriously calm the fuck down.

First of all, this is a good change by @Sprok0.

Second of all: I think the poll was pretty damn descriptive without having to open the PR itself.

Christ man if you are against this then actually get some arguments together instead of flinging shit at literally everything.

> PJB3005 commented a day ago
>>wew PJB do you play this game anymore?
>Nah.
>>
>>157044791
What test server?
>>
>science cucks btfo
Lovely day me mates
>>
>birb trader
>get btfo by mindswapped wizman 3 minutes from round end

Cheeky fucker.
>>
>>157044972
Everybody says that until they need them too and realized they really fucked up.
>>
Thanks for the hat wizard.
>>
>>157045062
You motherfucker.
>>
>>157045062
best vox
>>
I'd like to thank the admin that round for double checking the logs before banning me when I pleaded my case even when they were sure I was guilty
>>
>>157045098
>I'd like to thank the admin for doing their job even though they almost fucked me over

supreme cuck
>>
How many times has Sue been permad now?
>>
>>157045098
I sure hope you are the bombing faggot and not Sue, because you are one huge cuck
>>
>>157045039
In three years of me playing, I either had access or had no need for a lockbox gun.
>>
>>157045098
Wiz doesn't have a smelelelel anymore and you aren't gonna get all 3 ragin' so explosives are back off the table for those round types. It's like going sudoku on a ling/pire, don't do it if anyone's near and especially not in dev range or by a fuel tank

>>157045201
I think this is the 4th.
>>
>HoP actually gives me all access
>Trade the entire armory, a dead griffon, the HoP, wizard guns, protolathe guns, and some random engineer to a bird
I regret not selling him those dead wizards.
>>
>>157042339
Ask the bartender or literally any sec officer to open it for you.
>>
>>157045235
Wonder if they will get unbanned again.
>>
>>157045201
x times
>>
>>157045219
What on earth do you do? I've been for five and I've needed them a lot. I dunno if I just look like a bitch nigga easy kill or they resent my actually being productive in the round or something but it's rough.

>>157045254
Not a chance. I think pretty much all the usuals know sue's shit now.
>>
>be AI
>vox trader leaves his shuttle
>tries to enter upload, armory, or other secure parts
>kill it

always feels good
>>
>>157045290
You think they would learn after the third time, who knows though.
>>
>>157045290
Ok thanks Mustard
>>
>>157045296
>tfw every time the admins gotta explain how he's a nonhuman, non-nt being

>>157045327
Mustard takes a lot of shit. You really shouldn't have kept pushing
>>
What are the prefixes for all channels?
>>
>>157045363
i let vox shittery slide if im AI/Borg so long as theyre crewmembers

Traders doing anything are straight up threats and get the gas/doorcrush/lethal turrets
>>
>>157045247
Hey, you cunt, one of those corpses you sold me got up and killed me

Good trading with you though, I enjoyed having the entire station's supply of weapons on my ship
>>
>>157045296
so vox trader is free game to kill the moment they break a tiny bit of space law, but you get perma'd for killing greyshitters doing the same thing?
>>
>>157045489
They dindu nuffin you shitter, go back to Hippie REEEEEE :^)
>>
>>157045489
Pretty much.
>>
>>157045489
>get perma'd for killing greyshitters doing the same

on code green sure, unless theyre in the upload or armory, murder them

>tiny bit of space law
>breaking into an armory on the station you arent a crewmember of
>going into the AI core as an outsider
>>
>>157045580
keyword was >or other secure parts
>>
>>157045234
anyone got the story on this?
>>
>>157045580
#greyLivesMatters
>>
>>157045489
Vox are nonhuman
Vox traders aren't NT crew and are engaging in hostilities
Committing major crimes warranting perma or execution
Also threatening Asimov
>>
>>157045406
:b silicon
:c command
:d mining
:q cargo
:e engineering
:m medical
:n science
:0 deathsquad
:a xenomorph
:r ert
I don't remember the service channel. Just shift+click on the radio headset.
>>
>>157046376
Supply was :u and service was :d wasn't it?
>>
>>157046376
I think it's :l or maybe :i
>>
What are some jobs I should know before I even touch AI, pai or borg
>>
>>157046710
If you know what does and what does not harm people and you can follow orders, feel free to play borg. Play borg for a while before you play AI.

pAI, pick it up any time it's chill enough.
>>
>still no handcuffs change
JUST
RESIST
LMAO
>>
>>157044836
Calm down Yclat, jesus.
>>
>>157046710
PAI isn't related to silicons or their laws.
Most of the time, your master won't even bind you to them or give you an additional directive.
>>
>>157046376
also :h for your departament channel, so no matter if you are sec, med or any other you will talk on your respective channel
>>
>>157047246
whats borers
>>
>>157046710
Sec - space law, where stuff is, where they like to kill people then cry that you try to stop human harm
Eng - setup engines, basic engine safety, door functions, and regulate power and apcs at the least
Mechanics - just know what they like to scan and where they get shit
Atmos - Pressurizing distro, repairing damage to the distro pipes, alternate ways of repressurizing, and configuring air alarms at the least. Does this pipe or reroute death into distro 101.
Basic telcomms to recognize what type of sabotage was done and advice people how to fix it
rnd - enough to coach people through it while you run the DA and approximate costs of key items
Telesci - know how to callibrate, use gps, source sec gps, use a crew monitor, check other z-levels. Have borg drop a gps and sec gps adj to your core
Toxins - note who's doing what, 6 readied valves, 1-0 tests is bad mmk.
Xenobio - gotta spray slimes with extinguishers to kill them and yes they attack borgs. Know how to coach sci/borgs to hatch the borer egg and how to buy more eggs from cargo
Robotics - Know how to build a borg, AI, ED-209, Medibot, how to replace broken components, repair burnt power cells, and recognize someone unslaving or emagging your borg
RD - Know lawsets, frequently checking borg status on the robo control and through sec camera consoles, know you can blow a dead/spaced borg and telesci its mmi back, know to write down borg names and mmi if borged names so you know when people blew shit
Medbay - Know how to coach through a headswap and defib for ghetto clone/only way to clone linged husks, coach through autopsies, recognize the signs of probiscus husking and vamp succ damage patterns, coach curing a virus, coach making cryomix and synth meat for the fridge, note who's doing what, especially if they're making aids.
Cargo - know how to order shit, run the conveyors, recyc, shuttle access
Assistant/clown - where to find/hide everything
>>
>>157047623
Really just getting and doing shit in general

Know how cult and rev work for deconversions to prevent mass murder.
Accept that you will get wraithed and jaunt wiped in cult/wiz with literally nothing you can do to stop it.

>>157047185
Then make a decent stand that doesn't amount to waaah I was being shit and they weren't forced to take it so you gotta take their guns. Nevermind blob, xenos, ragin, lingpire, etc. Our model crew is always pure perfection at filling out the manifest and carrying out their duties at all times of the day every day after all.
>>
>>157047693
We've been over this agian and again but you remain a stubborn mule about it.
Why does everyone need to have easy access to guns?
Why does Sci have to be a paramilitary company?
Why can't you just use one of the billion non-lockbox weapons?
What the FUCK is your shitty printable gun going to do against blobs? Why can't you just use the sec weapons against xenos? Why don't you just chloral wizards with the non-lockbox rapid syringe gun? Why do you have to hunt a lingpire?

To me it just sounds like you're an unrobust and very upset validhunter that has to rely on R&D crutches to get anything done.
>>
>>157047956
Why is xenoarchaeology still a fucking joke?
>>
>>157048025
Because you've yet to fix it.
>>
>>157048048
Clusterfuck will just revert my changes and then ban me under false pretense
>>
>>157048092
Never happened, not even to the travesty that is Celt. More likely is that you can't code for shit.
>>
in-game marriage when

I want something to do as chaplain that isn't mutilating corpses and goats and firing people into space
>>
>>157048867
You can do a non-murderous gimmick.
>>
>>157043178
What makes you say that
>>
File: 1475739194733.jpg (13KB, 259x206px) Image search: [Google]
1475739194733.jpg
13KB, 259x206px
>>157048867
when I propose to my waifu
>>
>>157048867
pray for stupid shit and just become a hoarder
>>
>retarded change for lockboxes added in
>surprise surprise, it breaks lockboxes and they now disappear when opened in hand
>>
>>157048867
get mining access then create a diamond chapel
or are you not a true believer?
>>
>Xenos
>When R&D can't even open lockboxes they have access to
>Captains are retarded, HoP is dead, and security is trying to clog the xenos up with their bodies
>>
>>157048867

You can do a gimmick for it, anon
>>
>>157048867
Pray for holy quests and convince other bored people to join you
>>
>>157049270
Only works when dragonbro is on
>>
>>157049196
do it soon, ive managed to poorly recreate No Children on piano and i need the right occasion
>>
>>157048867
Write a marriage certificate, make then punch out a tooth for a necklace
>>
jesus christ how long can mix in toxins burn
it's like 15 mins already if not longer
>>
>>157047956
Yes, because you just outright reject it every time because we have different visions of the game

Because we have a variable pop which means sec/HoP/Cap is often wildly outnumbered if you have any at all. They are often reluctant to our outright blanket refuse to hand out permits despite this fact. Despite that the average response times if you can even get out a coherent name and location if far above the time it takes for a decap and acid, space disposal/driver, cremation, explosion, or external airlock chairboots spacing. Despite that ss13 is not real life. At the beginning of the round, people gear up then the shitstorm hits. Them stopping patrolling, responding to crime or emergencies to unlock shit, if you can even get them to in the first place, hurts their actual goal of keeping the station safe all for no good reason. Because sec are not supermen. they die. they go braindead. They can and often are wiped out. They can't open shit when they're not there. They can't have their id stripped cause guess who already did that. You aren't gonna weld a blob to death. You aren't gonna blunderbuss xenos. You can't spear a vampire. Your plasma shard extinguisher bounces off windows while armory in a satchel guy blots out the sun. Because that's the standard. Ghetto means don't hold up to blob, xenos, and competent antagonists. It's not about sci. It's never about sci/canics/cargo. It's about people being able to get guns when the system has broken down as it does all too often. It's about people controlling their own fate in the common hard modes regardless of others role choices and (lack of) skill or give a fuck --
>>
>>157049742
Because it's a symptom of the reality of the game. The first thing people learn to do as antag is properly dispose of a corpse because sec/silicons shit all over them. So they don't go after people that can actually fight back decently. They kill them. They get rid of them. And that's fucking it for someone who just wanted to autism around. Is there an occasional hero story about a slip or push or amazing dodge, or some easy made weapon to stop antag powers/armory/ebow/esword/revolver/pen memes? yeah. but the majority is they get ambushed, they fumble, then they go down cause they can't get space let alone when already half dead. If you want sci/mech/cargo/med to stop being PMC's then get antags to stop ejecting soft targets from the round. Because that's what breeds powergaming. It's evolution.

Lasers do plenty.Compared to the volume of shots it takes on the larger threats, they simply don't have enough and that's before you get into surviving non-braindead combatants and people not looting the guns off the dead instead of losing them to an unmoving genetics pile. RSG is shit at the best of times against most builds. But hey, you play plenty so I'm sure you can tell me all about how your RSG quantum tunneled through the chemistry glass an.... oh wait no that's your crit hallucination cause he eye lasered you through the glass before you even saw him. Because he came in trying to fucking suck me or he's sucking my coworker off and sec is fucking everywhere but where it needs to be like always. --
>>
>>157049815
If you actually played the fucking game, you'd know it's because of strafing departments and sinking 2 shots on a working guy for paincrit through the glass is one of the major divisions between proper and ghetto weapons. It's a pathetic struggle for control at the cost of victimizing the most vulnerable players, non-sec/hop/cap. If being angry that I have to run a shithead murderboner out of my office with both hands tied behind my back makes me a validhunter then I guess I am. I'm so fucking terrible for not wanting to be dead for 90 minutes while the people who's job it is to handle shit aren't there, are dead, brigged me for having flamethrowers while we have confirmed changelings and shit or are fucking useless while a faggot giggle n griffs around soft targets because he's a pussy.

>>157049704
The fire visibly burns as long as it has mol or so left of fuel. Just suck it in and after about 30 seconds it's about as done as it's going to be if you're using a set amount of fuel. It's pretty much just trace gas doing nothing at that point. Even if it's not done, it'll finish up in the pipe and/or canister. Bonk it with your pda's gas scanner and if it has more than trace plasma or oxygen it'll be done by the time you finish emptying tanks anyway.
>>
>>157049942
thanks, I thought it has to stop burning
>>
>>157050121
1:2 plasoxy should be at about 8,000C
2:1 plasoxy is like 4,500C or something
If it ever feels weird, just use a couple of the empty canisters to take off some gas until it evens out or pda scan the section of pipe before the gas pump to see if there's a significant difference.It's more important to spark the igniter as soon as you get visible plasma in the burn chamber than anything cause you get an interaction where you're adding combusted gas which is donating its energy to uncombusted gas until it ignites which drops it a little.
>>
>log on to /vg/ station last night
>the only role I know how to play with even mild understanding, the janitor, is taken
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The last time I tried to play anything different I got randomly selected to be whoever orders Cargo and spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to order cargo only to realize I couldnt do it from my office.

Then when I went into the cargo bay a cargo technician made a passive aggressive comment and I ran away crying.

;_;
>>
>>157051087
>http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Rules
>4. IC information and OOC information should be kept separate at all times. IC in OOC can be a no-warning ban of 15 minutes, more for severe cases or repeated offenses. Metacommunication is a no-warning permaban.
>>
>>157050372
I did it according to guide on wiki, 50% plasma and oxygen, mix from chamber was about 8500C, 600kpa of plasma in tank before filling it with mix, and full tank of cooled oxygen
looked pretty decent for first time bombing
>>
>>157051167
He's not even ick ocking you dumbass
>>
>>157051087
read the wiki, sign up for low-rung jobs, ask people
>>
>>157051226
Sush, I'm trying to make sure he reads the rules.
>>
>>157051167
It happened a week ago kid.
>>157051238
Thats what I've been doing, I just didnt feel like trying my hand at shaft miner last night.
>>
>>157045748
Looks like spics being subhuman.
>>
>>157051352
Shaft miner is easy. It's where I started out a long time ago. Just make sure there's someone else playing it and ask them to show you the ropes a bit
>>
>>157051481
I've been having fun figuring out every last thing I can do as janitor at the moment.

The last thing I think I need to figure out is replacing lightbulbs and lighting up the access corridors, but I'm not sure the latter is my job.

Also does anyone actually pay attention to requests you send via panels. The only response I got back was from cargo telling me to fuck off when I asked them to order me stuff.
>>
>>157051628
Pretty rare. It's always worth doing but it's a cool feature most don't learn about unless they're taught about it.

Eng always has other stuff to do so it's great for you to step up. It's even better if you install cameras too. They see 7 tiles each direction. An AI able to watch everywhere leaves nowhere to hide
>>
>>157044586
>Thermite
You wish, those super reinforced walls resist everything
You can probably solo it with ion rifles now that its a bunch of cyber horrors and turrets
>>
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11753
But the majority wanted it :^)
>>
>>157052308
Telcomms, not the syndieship. They're rwalls not riveted
>>
CMO stronk
>>
>>157052308
telecomms walls get melted by thermite
>>
File: cult.png (67KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
cult.png
67KB, 1000x600px
It's a start.
>>
>>157052520
If you don't link to op it just gets stuck in the shitposting. You really should post in the github if you want it to matter
>>
>cage a friendly goliath for kicks
>other miner comes along
>goliath immediately knocks him down
>try to apologize
>he pulls a gun
>release the beast
>miner runs off, goliath kills his wraith friend
>turns out he was a ling and I was going to get the succ
Goddamn I love pokemon.
>>
>>157052983
I don't have to, Pomf already did
>>
>>157049815
What I'm getting from this is 'antags antagonise too hard' and 'I must beat the antagonist so I can autism in peace' which translates back to 'I wish I were playing minecraft but with the features of ss13'.
I disagree with your vision.
>>
>>157052924

I like it!
>>
>>157053057
DELETE THIS
>>
>>157052924
Good progress!
>>
>>157053057
DELET
>>
File: waraiwotomare.jpg (3MB, 2000x1678px) Image search: [Google]
waraiwotomare.jpg
3MB, 2000x1678px
4chan was started in 2003 in the bedroom of Christopher Poole, a then-15-year-old student from New York City (Now 28yrs old) whose 4chan handle is "moot". ... He intended 4chan to be a place to discuss Japanese comics and anime, as an American counterpart to the popular Japanese Futaba Channel ("2chan") imageboard. 4chan is an English-language imageboard website. Users generally post anonymously, with the most recent posts appearing above the rest. 4chan is split into various boards with their own specific content and guidelines. Registration is not required, nor is it possible (except for staff).
Launched on October 1, 2003, its boards were originally used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime, as the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly 2chan. The site quickly became popular and expanded, though much of 4chan's content still features otaku, anime, and other Japanese cultural influences.
>>
How is Sue gonna be banned for that stuff? It's not like it's for an antagonistic reason, it was for a space adventure. I've broken into EVA a bunch of times. I think this is one of those things where its up to security to take care of it, not permaban her.

I've tased and stripped security as a nonantag before and not even gotten boink. All she did was break into places. Plus she was pretty fun to play with.
>>
>>157054043
That picture is beautiful
>>
>>157054776
She's been perma'd two or three times now. Shoulda behaved a bit better.
>>
I want to be a roboticist and build the clown a mech.

Is this morally wrong?
>>
>>157044586
I got through tcomms with space suit, boots, toolbelt, couple guns, and the captain's id
>>
>>157054776
Mostly 'cause she does it every single round, as every single job. I honestly never minded Sue, she was fun to be around and fun to brig. Rules are rules, though.
>>
>>157053057
I'd agree with yours but the merged system is busted and the victims are real people, not NPC's. Spacing a bunch of botanists and a chef who are basically fucked isn't good gameplay
>>
>>157054776
Its extreme greytiding behaviour, especially looting the armory on a wizard round. They do this stuff all the time, and have been banned for similar behaviour in the past. It's clear they haven't and won't learn and are just better off playing hippie.
>>
>>157055101
>>157054991
Ok but I'll still miss her
>>
>>157051628
I've been playing for years and I never check the panels for anything. Most people would walk to cargo themselves, order on the console, and tell them where to deliver the stuff (if they're good at cargo they'll deliver through the disposal system).
>>
>>157055187
Seems like checking panels would be way easier.
>>
>>157054776
>I've broken into EVA a bunch of times
>When it clearly says "Broke into armory, EVA and caps office"
>>
its ling
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11389110/

So Emilia and Surfer take the cake for top new waifus?
>>
>>157055741
Thanks, now they won't suspect malf
>>
>>157055741
Fuck off
This always happens when I'm antag
>>
File: 1469838125497.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469838125497.webm
3MB, 720x404px
You're a clown on a well-populated station with many heads. You've uploaded a law after being let into upload that tells the AI that honking is important for a non-harmful crew. You get arrested by an officer and he asks you to come clean for a reduced sentence, because he assumes you're behind the AI honking over the radio. You slip that officer repeatedly as he fails to properly brig you, but are quickly caught as you're unable to leave the brig and you're put in a cell.

As there are two minutes remaining of your 14 minute sentence, you order the Asimov AI to open the cell. Immediately, your arresting officer comes running back with a pet Xeno. He orders the Xeno to kill you.

Do you adminhelp?
>>
>>157056267
t. Curver
Pain already settled this, see you in two more days but not as a mime or clown :^)
>>
>>157056203

I'm starting to believe it's just one person making these posts and strawpolls every day
>>
>>157056203
Does this mean that, canonically, surfer is better than Emilia?
>>
>>157056267
This is against Space Law as only the captain or HoS can order execution of prisoners.
>>
>>157056663
I only posted them the first time

t. person who made them
>>
>>157056267
Maybe after I check the adminwho
But for sure I'll have my meta club friends grief the officer over the next few months and try and drive them out of the server
>>
>>157055181
Same.
>>
fuck ss

(TL note: SS means slate slabrock
>>
>>157047185
That guy ain't actually me, but he does actually prove a good point, By the time he posted, id have been asleep, but he might have been me, I supose.
>>
File: something_went_wrong_1.jpg (18KB, 370x302px) Image search: [Google]
something_went_wrong_1.jpg
18KB, 370x302px
>>157056873
Rude
>>
>>157057206
why
>>
>>157054776
She was constantly making guns and picking fights with sec and everyone else. She got permas. Appealed. Came back. Did armory faggotry a ton with some more of the old gunshit, got permad again. Appealed, did more armory faggotry. She doesn't learn

>>157054925
Clown that's a goodguy and works hard to keep the peace? Y
Otherwise, don't be surprised when people lynch you and you have no admin protection. It's not worth the griff.
>>
>>157056406

See >>157056670 .

Anyway, the ban reason focus has shifted from 'ban baiting' to murdering the officer who had the Xeno kill me. This is despite that over the years and even recently, in similar situations, I've had admins whisper to me that someone like that was 'valid'. I feel it's IC escalation. You're going to maintain that a person should just forgive his murderer ingame, or just under the special circumstances that this is an officer?

I don't play to ban bait, as difficult as that may seem to understand. I don't see how one can ban bait by raising a valid concern (no chain of command followed), giving ALL the information to the admin instantly and not applying any pressure to take disciplinary action (e.g. "I think you should ban the shitter," etc.). Never mind that the guy who submitted the ban request, byond huehue not following the chain of command and ordering a Xeno to execute me, was blatantly lying about it being a 20+ minute sentence (making the execution seem less bad), something that I showed in the topic.

It doesn't help that there are other fragile hearts in the banning thread screaming that I've 'victimized' them, as if I've fucked their mother. Despite the many terrible Shoahs I've committed against them and their people, it has no bearing on this situation precisely because I'm pretty sure that 1) the ahelp was valid 2) the officer was valid 3) I didn't press for an actual ban / sperg out.
>>
>>157058093
>she
>>
>>157030537
Wait, you can do that ? How ?
>>
>>157058120
you got banned

learn from it and dont do it again
>>
>>157058120
yeah okay but, and hear me out,
>Pain banned you because he agreed you were banbaiting because he didn't believe you dindu nuffin
>Then denied your immediate appeal
So we'll see you in 2 days as something other than a clown or mime.
>>
>>157054043
https://spessmenart.tumblr.com/
More like this
>>
>>157058315
macros
>>
>>157058340

Me doing 'nothing' was never the case. The easy execution was, bypassing the chain of command, which prompted me to ahelp, which in turn had me banned.

[21:36:42]ADMIN: HELP: Curver/(Slapsie): It ordered the sentinel to kill me because I had the AI set my timer from 2 minutes to zero minutes - heard by 3 non-AFK admins.
[21:37:49]ADMIN: PM: Curver/(Slapsie)->DragonBro/(Test Dummy): My list of transgressions were: at round start, I changed the AI laws to include a honk law. I slipped a wizard, stole his staff and helped the crew murder the wizard. I dumped the staff in the AI core. I then slipped people in medbay once, got arrested when I spoke to Skyler and slipped him once he set the timer to 10+ minutes.

How is this the face of a ban baiting player? That's some bullshit.

Anyway, two days isn't too bad. I'll come back, do what I used to do (go under the radar for +2.5 years) and do the dinosaur.
>>
>>157058435
Haram

By the way, is there anything like crypted communications in this game ? No need to make it overly complicated, like any message sent to a dedicated frequency (particularly sec and command) needs you to have a key "stored" in PDA/Earpiece to decode it.

Apologies if it already exists
>>
>>157058120
>>157058590
Actually I'm >>157056670 and I meant that as a joke because it's pretty obvious that you're a little dindu shit.

So, as someone who wasn't involved with this particular situation at all, let me explain why this ban is justified (although I already know you're not going to understand any of this because in your mind you dindu nuffin):

You're not banned because of what you did that round. You're banned because of your generally shit behaviour. Several admins have spoken out against your generally shit behaviour. These are just the facts, and maybe now it's time to reconsider your opinion of how this game is supposed to be played.

Also, you claiming you're not ban baiting at all is the biggest joke. You did all this crap in a single round just to be an ass to sec, and when they deal with your shit as they see fit, you ahelp them. Honestly, I would be ashamed to talk to an admin after all that. Whatever happened to "act like shit, get treated like shit"?
>>
>sue perma banned
Thank god, one less greytiders to deal with
t.sec
>>
>Pocket mini-flamer almost manages to escape intact despite 6 briggings
>Choke on the final stretch
Feels bad man
>>
File: DELETE_THIS.jpg (26KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE_THIS.jpg
26KB, 540x720px
>>157058590
maybe you can appeal it. Oh wait a minute.
SEE
YOU
IN
TWO
DAYS
and not as a mime or a clown :^)
>>
>>157058857
Don't think so.
>>
>>157058857
Pretty sure deaf squid, syndie and ERT are already 'encrypted' where you need to have the key in the reciever to actually hear something.
>>
>>157059179
>sue perma
where
>>
>>157058120
You can't pull chain of command/code/strict space law when you're toeing the line bub. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Stop antagging as nonantag or go to hippie
>>
>>157059538
the ban log?? where else dipshit
>>
>>157059536
Yeah. Sorry, I used to eavesdrop a lot and just sat on my ass doing nothing and laughing all shift. Somebody finally caught it and ruined it
>>
bat form is pretty good
>escaping from arrivals prisoner area through chapel using batform
>succing guy you find in a pod
not bad round, shame that latex gloves don't hide your fingerprints, I would enthrall Ricky and tell him to bomb station if it wasn't for that
>>
>>157059664
Vampire is pretty overpowered, sure.
>>
>>157059536
Deathsquad isn't, you can set station bounced radios to their frequency and it'll come through just fine.
>>
>>157059664
>arrivals
escape
>>157059715
well it depends, sometimes it is a problem to find good target and spot to succ your first blood, then it's piss easy
>>
File: Снимок.png (57KB, 1190x579px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
57KB, 1190x579px
Kurba now selling heavy drugs on serb's forums. Poor little banned russian.
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=15936&sid=e7cea2e0d398bd1802104ffa7863f3c2#p15936
>>
>>157054776

tg anyone?

No fun allowed. There was a spess overhaul making adventures actually cool and challenging with hivebots, Russians and horrors. Yet you ban a Mime for going on an adventure. They're supposed to piss people off in the first place. Is everyone expected to measure out all ramifications of their actions? Who's to say that Sue even knew it was wizard, or that there were multiple wizards (if there even were)?

I'm pretty sure she didn't go on space adventures every round, as she'd been much less of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>157059664
Blacks are easy to get
Jumper fibers are the toughies
>>
>>157059842
fuck off sue
>They're supposed to piss people off in the first place
mimes aren't clowns
>>
>>157059780
Just takes one poke.
>>
>>157060002
but the moment you try to suck 10u of blood from random greyshitter he will start screaming and you're busted
>>
Is Rushlimbob one of ours or /tg/?
>>
Is using station bounced radios to listen into sec / command channels a punishable level of power gaming?

Seems really scummy to me, but it is incredibly easy to do.
>>
>>157060135
You have much to learn boyo.
>>
I get shit posted every thread, but no one ever posts logs

You can't get people banned with tears alone
>>
>>157060180
I think that doing it roundstart or the moment you joing the game should be bannable, but after some time we can assume the person with radio found out what frequency are different channels
>>
See you in lifeweb Sue, you were cute to play with last week
>>
>>157059842
The problem wasn't that she wanted to go on an adventure, it's that she broke in and looted high security places to do so. You want to go raid the t-comms satellite? Ask to do it. >>157060180
IC Issue, and really powergamey to just know the frequency from roundstart. If you get caught expect to be dunked hard by security for it.
>>
>>157059971

Clowns get banned too and even when they get mauled >>157056267 >>157058120 >>157058590

Shit about X did Y in the past, is a shit player, etc. is all just the metaclub purging others so they can have their own little sandbox. Think about it. The admins are shitty and petty enough to actually do that. Have you ever read anything they've written? Angry and childish.

Of course none of this actually hurts you if your a boring player who doesnt like fun anyway
>>
>>157059842
HERP DERP I LOOTED EVA AND ARMORY TO EXPLORE SPACE WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINED I'D BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY ACTIONS??? BEING A MIME IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN THE SERVER IS YOUR PLAYGROUND TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT
>>
>>157060180
It seems like powergaming, because how should your character know these frequencies?

On the other hand, why would it still be in the code if they didn't want people to actually use it?

Also, I've never heard of someone getting punished/bwoinked for that.
>>
>>157060367
you're really butthurt about this permban sue
>>
>>157049742
With the changes to lockbox access requirements, any sec officer, or even the barman has the access required to open weapons lockboxes.
>>
>>157060367
Like I said, literally unable to sit down for a second and think about why your own actions might or might not be wrong. It's always the other guy's fault.
>>
>>157060296
>>157060281
>>157060180
How much shit would it break if we made the frequencies random and different every round? That would force people to actually search for the right channels and not just memorize the important ones.
>>
How do I be the best shitcurity I can be?
>>
>>157060564
>>157060510

Seems youre in disagreement who wrote that or is Curver also Sue?

I'm neither
>>
>>157060605
Stun and fart repeatedly for minor crimes.
Liberal application of pepperspray recommended.
>>
>>157060605
Arrest and kill the clown at roundstart
>>
>>157060605
Follow space law
Protect the oppressed assistants
Always presume innocence

Station destruction's assured
>>
>>157060605
follow SOP and Space Law and use your head

be lenient on people if they have a good reason to receive it, and keep greyshitters and retards out of the round as long as possible (within the law) so people dont have to put up with them
>>
>>157060590
If someone dug through all the code and made the variable in the right places, not a whole lot. t-comms code might become a little messy, and there are a few sheets of paper which spawn with the static numbers on, not sure how you can make them print the random-generated ones.
>>
>>157060605

Fat Albert.
>>
>>157060719
>sop
>>
>>157060367
>ahelps when people kick his shit in for doing stupid stuff
>admins tell him to stop doing this
>does it again
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>>157060605
>bully all non humans
>strap assistants to chairs and "interrogate"" them
>"accidentally" break people's legs with stun baton on harm
>slip the clown with his own PDA, space his mask, bike horn, and suit.
>>
>>157060605
harm baton to mouth
cuff and drag to brig
baton every time they speak
full strip, buckle to bed, set timer to 10 minutes
ask why they're set to wanted
harmbaton every time they speak
if they're innocent, lower timer to 3 minutes
when their time is up harmbaton them some more and throw them into the window opposite from the front desk
>>
>>157060819
>literally the reason security is so godawful on this server

excuse yourself, cancer
>>
>>157060946
>harm baton to mouth
>not to groin
>>
>>157060536
Sec often gets all access. At least in lowpop and lower medpop and it still didn't work
>>
>>157061051
Chance for trophies in the form of teeth.
>>
>>157060946
>average security player
>>
>>157061117

I've never seen any teeth on veegee
>>
>>157061193
Participate in a rage cage.
>>
>>157061193
Then you don't aim mouth. I have knocked several people's teeth out with just fists alone.
>>
>>157061193
You have to specifically target the mouth, not just the head.
>>
>>157061281
>>157061240
>>157061465

But groin is better for disarming, and disarming + grab + slam against windows (+ optional table grab) = win.
>>
>>157061512
I thought legs is best for disarming/pushing
Which is it actually?
>>
>>157061575
Groin gets more pushes in, while head downs for longer if I remember correctly.
>>
>>157061117
Have you ever worn a necklace of trophy teeth before? Is that even a thing.
>shitcurity is now staffed by orks
>>
>>157061512
>windowslamming in the cage
People like you are what's killing the rage in rage cages
Rage cages shouldn't be boring stunlock matches, they should be back and forth slugfests
>>
>>157061663
Wire + teeth = Tooth trophy afaik.
Ork Teef are a much better concept of currency than our credits desu.
>>
>>157061663
That is definitely a thing yes. The quality of the trophy even increases as more teeth get added.
>>
>>157061801
>traitors buy the trophy belt and don't even take teeth from their victims
mediocre desu
>>
>>157062085
Gotta kill fast.
>>
>>157047956
>Why can't you just use one of the billion non-lockbox weapons?

Because out of them all, only the egun isn't shit in some way. And even that requires-guess what?- the same access needed to get the lockbox open to start with unless you want to break open cargo crates, and you bet your ass those are up next on the chopping block.
>>
>>157062305
You can only get eguns from the armory or by blowing open the HoP's locker (or cargo boxes).
Armory can be hacked into, but has the barrier of sec watching over your ass.
>>
>>157062305
But the pneumatic cannon was unaffected.
>>
>>157062391
Has the PC still not been nerfed into the ground?
>>
tfw no lizard waifu
>>
File: Binary chat.png (78KB, 612x727px) Image search: [Google]
Binary chat.png
78KB, 612x727px
>>157046710
AI you just need to know the doors hotkeys:
Shift Click: Open/Close
Control Click: Bolt/Unbolt
Alt Click: Shock/Unshock
Everything you know beyond that is kosher.
If you need to know something, your borgs fill you in on binary chat.

Borgs you can just hop in on.

Laws are pretty straight forward, but here's a few pit falls:
If you think you have a conflict of laws, but there's a roundabout, tedious, or futile course of actions that avoids the conflict, then avoid the conflict.
You're essentially role playing a flowchart. Breaking laws is absolutely haram, but try not to take any actions that aren't directly motivated by your laws.

>>157047201
pAI technically have laws.
>>
>>157062460
No and it never will because people still don't use it. There's like, 10 people on the whole server who know how good it is, and out of those maybe two will ever use it.
>>
>>157062460
No, because nobody uses the dumb thing anyway. As OP as it is, it's far harder to use than any other gun that ultimately boils down to "pull trigger to hit thing".
>>
>>157056267
no
>>
>>157062686
You're in luck
Some anon on the discord showed us the framework for a lizard race that uses the vox's general body shape with small tweaks
Lizard waifus on /vg/ soon
>>
>>157052924
its shit
>>
>>157062957

>voxes general body shape

but vox are ugly as sin anon
>>
>>157062957
That's dumb, I hope the vox wipe out the lizards in the race war
>>
>>157062460
Of course not, nobody uses it because it takes the slightest bit of setup. Science babies aren't able to handle something more complicated than water potassing a lockbox and collecting valids.
They also then need to rely on actually aiming it so they don't end up hitting themselves and get the value out of the first two shots.
>>
>>157062957
If vox are jews, what should lizards be
>>
File: chef.png (12KB, 219x199px) Image search: [Google]
chef.png
12KB, 219x199px
>>157062957
Yes, right after martians.
>>
>>157063159
TAKE THAT BACK
>>
>>157063159
Vox are cute
>>
>>157062385
I just said that. And even then you're shit outta luck if the one publically accessible recharger is gone.

>>157062686
Unathi are in the code already, they're just not selectable. Like catbeasts.
>>
>>157063447
Why did you think I said no
>>
>>157063196
Neither does anybody else. Which is ironically good for it, because if information on how to use it does get widespread then it's definitely getting a nerfing.
>>
>>157063369
There's only one cute vox and we all know her name
>>
>>157063610
Doctors can't be cute.
They're all assholes.
>>
>>157063610
>>157063369
>>157063303

Rail is cute because of being Rail, vox sprites are big ripped bird-dudes

cute they ain't
>>
Another round start race when
>>
>>157063898
>vox sprites are big ripped bird-dudes
Nope.

That said we do have ripped vox sprites.
>>
>>157063610
that one trader is kind of adorable
>>
>>157064319
Probably fucking never.
Maybe we can do a sub-race thing like bay's got going on though.
>>
>>157062391
Can't shoot through glass anyway which is half of combat
>>
>>157064615
yeah but it's an insta-kill if you get the drop on someone.
>>
>>157064586
>Sub race
We already have blacks
>>
vox are scum you dumb furries
>>
Is Serb dead ?
>>
>>157064805
t. skeleton nigger
>>
Fine, I like the current status quo for it allows the current best mentality of which makes us the most enjoyable server and henceforth, myself, have a tolerance to the status quo and a disdain to any sort of massive unjustified and extremely complex rework to systems not trully afected by the shitty status quo since they are either gruoed up with shit like overt complication/nerfs of shit that do not need to be complicated/nerfed or just abdly planed, extremely non detailed, or would not at all fit with the playerbase in the current mentality whioch makes it better than every other bloody server, something you wish to destroy for a warped version of balance you wish you could apply to vg, likely will force vg to adapt despite it killing what makes it enjoyable to many, etcetera
>>
>>157065146
i only play human
>>
>get caught
>executed
Why does noone believe in Perma nowadays?
>>
>>157056663
It is one dude who shills players that don't want attention to make them look like attention whores And make them hated.
>>
patrons
$146
per month

Wew, never imagined you'd be so generous
>>
>>157065569
It bugs me to be listed a female.
>>
>>157065564
Because you're just going to break into space and die anyways, I don't want to deal with a broken window and a vacuum for a permabrig.
>>
>>157064660
Great for murder, not for when you're getting shot at through windows or get ambushed. I've seen you retarded flail at fucking clowns ineffectually so many times, you aren't dick when someone whips a bow or guns
>>
File: HUDTEST.webm (59KB, 240x178px) Image search: [Google]
HUDTEST.webm
59KB, 240x178px
New project in the works.
>>
File: 1446743922039.png (922KB, 811x821px) Image search: [Google]
1446743922039.png
922KB, 811x821px
>>157065569
>It is one dude who shills players that don't want attention

>"female" players don't want attention
Good laugh anon
>>
>>157065538
t. closeted skeleton nigger
>>
>>157051087
Keep the wiki open in another tab, and don't be afraid to ask your department members for help.

If you're dead set on janitorial duty you can always roll assistant and ask cargo to order an extra janitor cart. If the HoP hasn't fucked off yet you can get him to change your job title and access, too.
>>
File: 1463078429502.jpg (20KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1463078429502.jpg
20KB, 438x438px
>>157065802
wow another project that's going to die in a few months while the creators scream repeatedly that it isn't?
I am soooooooooooooooooo hyped!
>>
>>157064805
>not doing head surgery on dead nonhumans to revive them as humans
>>
>>157066070
it's from meme citizen
>>
>>157065957
The outer fleshbag is the closet?
>>
File: 8057259.jpg (91KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
8057259.jpg
91KB, 554x439px
>>157065219
>
Relax mate, being angry I disagree with ya is dumb, copy pasting psosts in the thread wont do much.
>>
>>157066070
Don't you see? We just take all the half finished abandoned projects and glue them together! It'll be just like deff!
>>
>>157051858
t. Malf
>>
reminder that the super sekrit plans the coderbus has for the station can be found right here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10A9BMxkpHzBdcepMN3-K0UmoOnref0hQ179W8gxvokA/edit#

be sure to tell them what you think, because if they really wanted to make the serb better they wouldn't hide their plans from the people playing it.
>>
>>157066163
Right, so add scam to that and change months to years
>>
>>157066224
>hidden
It was literally posted by the coders themselves like 3 threads in a row and it was public, but you shitters started to vandalize it and it had to be privatized
>>
New round when?
>>
>>157066224
It's not hidden, it's pinned in the discord. It's always been completely public.
>>
>>157066409
NOW
>>
>>157065564
>get perma
>AI LAW 2 LET ME OUT

Gee I wonder why
>>
>>157066202
Purge with bro silicon players instead of griefers is pretty rock solid. we keep shit tighter than your sis' butthole
>>
>antag station engineer
>get bloodyspai bundle
>agent ID borks and has no access
>have to go afk
>return as Jeff the greytide
>Gas flood
>ian is holding the HoP door open with a passed out HoP in it
>assume identity
>waltz out into the shuttle as my target gets killed and my other target is in crit

o-okay
>>
>>157066224
>actually considering removing mining
But why.
>>
>>157066508
>leaving the prisoner a headset
>>
>>157066508
If two orders contradict themselves (AI LET ME OUT // AI LET HIM IN) they are void until the conflict is resolved, so the AI doesn't intervene.

Or that's /tg/ rules I dunno.

You can consider being in the brig as an order to keep the prisoners here.

btw this version of Space Oddity is cancer
>>
>>157042339
This is late, but scientists have access to open temperature guns
>>
File: 1456495887025.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1456495887025.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>157066745
>If two orders contradict themselves (AI LET ME OUT // AI LET HIM IN) they are void until the conflict is resolved, so the AI doesn't intervene.
There are no rulings on this, listen to one or the other, listen to neither, or choose the latest order.
>>
>>157065564
>Literally anyone who isn't a retard can escape now 100% of the time thanks to celt memes
>You can law 2 out easy as pie
>Greytiders breaking people out then ahelping when we kill them so we're free of their shit
>Carp eventually break it anyway
>Telesci occasionally being shit
>2/10 rounds some fucking retarded sec goes in there alone and gets rekt
>1/10 rounds some boot falls for their lies, goes in and gets rekt or lets them go
>Half the time they kill themselves so shitheads in shitbay go get them or but the silicons to
>Or they just go catatonic
Basically there's no reason to. If you were perma'd you're a nonantag antagging and you need to go, or you killed people and generall were such a problem that we don't want to deal with you for another 2 hours
>>
>>157054776
>>157059842
Who even are you and why did that upset you so much?
>>
>>157066745
That's tg rules, here we're just be consistent with your conflict resolution.
>>
>>157066707
perma has an intercom you idiot
>>
>>157066331
>It was literally posted by the coders themselves like 3 threads in a row and it was public, but you shitters started to vandalize it and it had to be privatized.

First, their fault for allowing people to edit directly instead of limiting them to comments. Second, everything they seem to want to add first requires the server to suddenly become Bay 2.0. I can't think of a single thing on there which would work on this server right now without actively silencing its opposition.

The coding ivory tower is real.
>>
Robocop>in the year 2525>Space Oddity>space asshole
>>
CAW CAW
*picks trader and doesnt trade a single fucking thing in the whole round and rides the shuttle to centcomm*
SO YOU BE OF SAYING
*steals two autolathes and the nuke, then ahelp when they get spaced*
THAT BIRDIES
*assists raiders who are murdering the crew*
BE WUZ
*law 2 borgs into stop killing it for breaking in captains office as an assistant on ASIMOV*
HEADS STAFFS AND POO?
>>
Reminder to vote for hypothermia removal today!
>>
>>157065905
I alternate between a male and female bud. It's about having two diverse characters, not erotic role play.
>>
>>157067064
What about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNgD5vsZsM ?
>>
>>157067226
Sure.
I'm also sure you don't post about yourself endlessly for attention either.
>>
I don't mind faggots who pretend to be girls on a roleplaying game, i usually just laugh at them or ignore them as much as i can

But "female" characters who are shitty mary sue anime archetypes are so much fucking cancer, specially if they pretend to be cute by me:giggles and using "!" for everything.

You are not cute, you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>157067286
Now you get it!
>>
>>157067451
Kill yourself!!!
>>
>>157067265
>>157067064
I want this as lobby music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqiSBxvdws
>>
Please name one thing wrong with hypothermia
>>
Friendly Reminder to new sec players!
Explain the sentences you give to criminals. SAY all the shit they've done and why you chose the sentence.

They know what they did, but having it in the logs makes things way easier for you and the admins when the criminal inevitably ahelps.

>>157056670
The sec officer intended for the xeno to kill them, but the xeno was only willing to beat Curver's shit in. Curver *did* die on the way to medbay, but only because the sec officer had to stop performing CPR to respond to the admin.
>>
>>157067934
>but only because the sec officer had to stop performing CPR to respond to the admin.
Wow, that's some ban baiting justice right there
>>
File: celt's meme machine.png (260KB, 654x1620px) Image search: [Google]
celt's meme machine.png
260KB, 654x1620px
>>157067912
>>
>>157067934
>They know what they did
Or they didn't actually did it, and stating what you think they did do helps them explain the situation. You should always say why you brought someone in and why you're jailing them. Can't tell how many times as warden I've had officers bring people in without knowing why, and without the perp knowing either. It's usually another officer or the HoS offloading a cuffed dude on them without giving them any explanation, then staying completely silent when asked over comms.
>>
>>157067198
does riding the shuttle to centcom really trigger you guys that bad?
>>
>>157056267
Only antagonists or Capt/HoS authorize deadly force. Deadly force is always allowed in self-defense.
>>
>>157067934

I fail to see the logic.

Officer: "Kill the clown. I want the clown 100% ded"
Xeno crits the clown
Officer: "Better take the clown to medical."

Anyway, average medical wouldn't be able to save a man from any internal injuries and xenos tend to cause that. Also, wasn't the clown cloned? Probably quicker anyway with babby medical now.
>>
File: tg 2 good.png (6KB, 616x57px) Image search: [Google]
tg 2 good.png
6KB, 616x57px
>this is what tg has been up to
PORT WHEN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQN4fefB0Q0
>mediborg.wav.ogg.mp3
>>
>>157068210
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>157068395
>thought it was going to be better mob AI that attacks based on damage dealt
>it's just meaningless fluff
>>
>>157068395
PORT
WHEN
>>
>>157068395
When someone makes fat versions for the damaged sprites
Or we can just remove fat altogether.
>>
>>157068394
the Xeno showed mercy so the officer said fuck it. Clown had a broken skull.
>>
>>157066627
The reason they're giving is
>they're too far away
>they should be on station at all times
>we should've had goonmining, nobody wanted to explore the asteroid for cool things anyway

And a dozen other forms of bullshit that amount to them actively ignoring or dismissing criticism.
>>
>>157068395
>Getting all your clothes blasted in an explosion
>Punching someone out of their shoes

Port it
>>
>>157060605
>Get fat for awesome robust capability and resistance to cold
>never kill unless specifically authorized or obvious antagonist
>brig antagonist for trial when able
>eat donuts and hang out in the bar
>hang out with detective and investigate mysteries
Hiding in security is lame.

ALWAYS GET FAT
>>
>>157067062
>First, their fault for allowing people to edit directly instead of limiting them to comments.
That goes against the point of it being open, really.
>Second, everything they seem to want to add first requires the server to suddenly become Bay 2.0.
Doesn't mean you have to go full 12-year-old and deface it.

>The coding ivory tower is real.
buzzwords!
>>
>>157067934

>gives advice to new sec players
>thinks it's OK for officers to execute prisoners without checking with heads, even if it is a shitter he's killing

Sec used to be banned for that. I don't think they should, but it's still a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>157068629
Maybe they should admit when their ideas are not being accepted and update them accordingly instead of all but saying that they alone know what's best for the server despite not playing it anymore!

If you don't play the game, you have no right to change it. Simple as that.
>>
>>157068806

I'm just glad new stuff is being coded. Sometimes something bad will get through, but it's mostly good.
>>
>>157067062
>First, their fault for allowing people to edit directly instead of limiting them to comments.
It's open so people can comment OR ADD SUGGESTIONS.

People can fuck with it because Google doesn't let you go halfway with permissions.
>>
Security 101

>Always use a SPS and tag it (Ex. Tommy should have a sps that says "TOMM", Captain "CAPN") leave it in your pocket.

>Always take atleast two extra cuff's, a security belt, an extra taser (You spawn with one already), baton, 1/2 flashbangs (you should wear a helmet if you ever plan to use a flashbang since it has flashbang protection, hardsuit helmet is even better for this), a flash, and a knife holster (incredible useful, specially for lings, wizards and such)

>Examine people and set them to arrest by afar by using the option in their description (When you examine someone it shows his clothes and equipment, under that there are two options, the first one is to set them to arrest/released/etc. and the second one is to put notes on him or his reason to be arrested.

>ALWAYS PUT THE REASON TO ARREST OR ASK THE WARDEN TO DO IT.

>Never ever turn off sec comms and whenever you need help use CAPS, and state your location, the criminal(s) name and whatever they are doing, don't say ";HELP" ";HELP" ";SOMEBODY HELP ME" and always have your suit sensors to max.

>Crimes do not stack, but there is nothing wrong in giving extra minutes to shitters who intended to do much more than they did.

>always strip the criminals in the brig, take their contraband to evidence room and their personal shit to the lockers in the cells.
A good way to uncuff a criminal when you are done taking his shit and giving him a prisoner jumpsuit, is to get a stun baton, prod the prisoner, then uncuff him with it (When stripping you will have a message saying "x is trying to put a baton in x", relax, you will be just taking the cuffs)

>ALWAYS USE ARMOR, even if you are a fucking snowflake or want the crew to feel safe around you (protip: this almost never works and will get you killed by a toolbox) the armor must be part of you, it has a weapon slot, barely changes the sprite and has great defenses (the helmet should be wore at all times)
>>
byond://74.91.121.82:5555
>>
>>157067912
If the temperature is 19 C and you're nude, hypothermia sets in.
>>
>>157069197
>LE NO RULES XD
>>
>>157068394

busted skull form the xeno beat down

so it was fixing the skull damage+some iron pills+brute healing
>>
>>157069069
FAT > Armor

>needing stun batons
>not open-hand judo and tabling
>>
>>157069069
>Crimes do not stack
Objectively wrong. Crimes do stack.
>>
How hard is it to learn engineering?

I'll keep the wiki page open of course, but is it something you can learn on your own or do you need someone's help?
>>
>>157069548
You can learn it on your own but accept that failing is part of the process and might even get you job banned for a while
>>
>>157046710
Learn how to use cameras and open doors.

You're the first line of defense against plasmafloods, so learn to use Air Filters.
Most plasmaflooders will prevent you from doing tbat, so it usually doesn't matter that much.

More importantly,
if you roll Malf and don't know how to mess with APCs or Air Filters, then your Borgs will laugh at you.
>>
>>157069680
well, I plan on trying to wire the solars first before anything else.
>>
>>157069524
>want to release a prisoner
>they keep trying to damage the windows
>Tell them to just stop and wait fifteen seconds and I will release them
>they won't comply
Stop damaging the cell!

>eventually flash them and throw them outside the security entrance because I'm tired of their shit
>they grab a screwdriver and attack a greysuiter at sec entrance
>have to put them back in prison
fucking dammit
>>
>>157069728
Solars are perfectly safe.
Actually everything is pretty safe if you follow the wiki guide word for word.

That being said on my first engineering shift I exploded the AME and released plasma in engineering, then lost all my spaghetti and logged when I got bullied by an admin.

That reminds me, here's a tip: Always fill up your plasma tanks for singulo/SME and always ALWAYS make sure the canister is closed before taking out the tank.
>>
>>157069524
People keep missing what the wiki really says and getting people confused
FROM THE WIKI:
>In case of a conflict between sentences (for instance Theft and Grand Theft), apply the higher one and cancel out the other.
>Note that stacking different sentences (Murder and Grand Theft) is fine although Perma is preferable for extreme streaks of crime.
>>
>>157070041
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>157069020
That's not true. I've set documents so I can edit them, but anyone with the link can comment. It's not that hard to do.
>>
>>157069548
Keep wiki open, set up the engine according to the guide, do construction projects according to the guides.
>>
so how do you go about reverting a new bad feature?
>>
What do you do with Goliath teeth?
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FREE STATION

AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>157072016
if it's the lockbox thing, someone did that already. Pomf himself approved of it.
>>
>>157072394
AM I UNDER OR ARREST OR FREE TO GO?

I'M AN ARTICLE 12 FREE CLOWN UNDER SPACE LAW
>>
>>157072508
Pomf already reverted sprok0's autistic lockbox update?
>>
>>157073953
Pomf replied to the revert request saying people smashing open lockboxes is completely IC and implied the original pr should never had been made.
>>
>>157074497
will pomf ever not be based?
>>
File: 1453684097380.jpg (51KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1453684097380.jpg
51KB, 600x338px
>>157074497
Thank you based chicken.
>>
>>157074617

>PR is up for weeks
>an entire server poll happens
>he doesn't say a thing about it until it's already merged
>based
Still the best we'll ever have though
>>
File: 1441266308573.jpg (94KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
1441266308573.jpg
94KB, 506x337px
>You're a robot. No.
>>
>>157074994
>cluster still posting the one poll where it won by a razor-thin margin when its something this big
>>
>>157075478
PAHMF
THE POLES PAHMF
>>
>>157075478
>meanwhile on Discord, cluster is whining about the "anti-shills" as if he's king of the coding castle and nobody can ever disagree with anything he does

Can we get some coders who aren't egotistical pricks at some point?
>>
>>157075753
>meanwhile on the thread, anti shills shitting up the thread
>>
>>157075905
hi cluster
if you never address people's points, they stop trying to reason with you
>>
>>157075753
>>157075478
You're helping his argument you know
>>
>>157076006
he is addressing them, mostly through denial
>>
i want ailsa to shoot me point blank in the head!
>>
What does the Catechizer do?
>>
>>157076654
same desu senpai
>>
File: 98c.jpg (44KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
98c.jpg
44KB, 640x656px
Has anyone done an anarcho-capitalism gimmick yet?
>>
>>157076863
Isn't that basically the lore for the entire game?
>>
>>157076829
Hit stuff? No idea.
>>
>>157076829
Makes you a good catholic boy
>>
>>157076829
A lot of damage but mostly look badass
It can spawn on the roid or be 1/4 of the ones in a cult vault
No idea if they're different
>>
>>157076863
As Paramedic/Medic, buckles your patient until they give you all the money
>>
>>157077637
You'd have to get them to agree to pay you before you treat them, otherwise you are violating the NAP.
>>
>>157076863
That would assume people knew what the hell that even was.
>>
>>157077850
They *are* violating the NAP by trespassing into Medbay without my express authorisation. I don't understand how I don't get licence to kill from this standpoint.
>>
>>157078093
And I don't understand what the fuck a NAP is or why you shouldn't be banned for nonantag murder.
>>
>>157078770
NAP = non-aggression principle

The """ethical""" ground of what >>157076863 described. Basically, don't initiate anything that could be interpreted as "aggression".

The catch ? You get to decide what is aggression, like Trespassing, Having your life being saved, etc, etc...

I'm just memeing
>>
>>157078945
Good, so if I see anyone using that gimmick I can ahelp them for being a shitter. Nice to know.
>>
>>157076863

centcomm gets assblasted when you do shit like that
>>
I think next round ill try my hand at Roboticist. At this rate though I'll only have an hour to goof around as one before I have to leave work for class.

What do I do if I have to leave before a round ends?
>>
File: 2cc.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2cc.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>157079264
But its a real grown up ideology :^)
>>
>>157076829
Its pretty much a morning star with a tad more damage.
>>
>>157079416
>get Arrested
More like get shot
>>
>>157070269
They WANT people to be able to edit the design doc.
But there's no way to allow everyone to freely add paragraphs without also allowing everyone to delete the whole thing.
>>
File: GG.gif (289KB, 244x175px) Image search: [Google]
GG.gif
289KB, 244x175px
>Play Guitar, eventually some shitter steals so I bust his skull open in front of Security, get brigged for 10 minutes because I also swiped the Hand Tele during a blackout
>Operate the Holodeck for Ailsa and Obacer as Obacer gets his teeth knocked out
>After both of them leave, I ask who wants to fight me
>It's Surfer
>As we start to fight (pretty sure I was winning with the amount of hits I was landing), someone bombs the Holodeck killing what has to be over 10 people instantly

GG
>>
Did you go into medbay and get your daily dose anon?
>>
>>157079581
That's the risk they want to take, they can't have it both ways.
>>
That was one of the cleanliest rounds ever before I left

I even saved at least 4 lives

What the hell happened
>>
File: 495.jpg (74KB, 640x934px) Image search: [Google]
495.jpg
74KB, 640x934px
>>157079485
>>
File: JUST.png (13KB, 860x106px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
13KB, 860x106px
>be sec
>see this
what do?
>>
Surfer Girl turns into an intense control freak when she plays detective...
>>
>>157079772
>tfw my head sat in med bay for over 30 minutes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sorry for launching you into space, Tiki.
>>
>>157079849
Gun in mouth.
The worst is Obacer as HoS though
>>
>>157079849
say ":s Hello"
>>
>>157079868
You were the replacement Paramedic ? It was a very clean and rather uneventful round before you joined.

Only thing I did was helping Surfer catch a criminal by using the CMC

Medbay is boring
>>
File: 1467208207767.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467208207767.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>that salty Obacer HoS after getting utterly robusted

Truly that was delicious
>>
>>157079995
>feeding Obacer 50u salt so he doesnt cheat
>>
>>157079928
He latejoined, though. I took that picture at round start.
>>
>>157058243
yes memelord, Sue Bowcheif is female
>>
>>157079991
Outside treating 4 crewmembers with various burns/toxins damage

Also the Vox doc was a very good xylophone player, then I got bored, stole a book, got my head broken and then healed myself
>>
>>157080082
Obacer is literally my favorite. Its a shame hes a bong.
>>
>>157058243
>>157080154
Sue is my wife, please do not insult her.
>>
Being a borer in obacer was great. We retard adventured around the station till ailisa called him stupid. Its a shame the kelo pill the paramedic gave him was actually salt
>>
>>157080154
>female
Stop memeing us
>>
>retrieved 5 people and brought them to the medbay
>killed lots of goliaths
>went to space and found space cult station, killed guardian and 3 mimics and got a cool mace
>continued to kill beasts with double accelerators and sometimes the mace
>survived until the end
God that was such a sick round. Never knew miner could be so fun.
>>
>>157080240
>almost got the chance to thrall obacer on the surgery table but some grey wouldn't leave him alone for no reason

Telling a HoS to kill the rest of sec would have been great.
>>
How do I be a better detective? I've read the whole wiki page, but the whole two hour round I only caught one vampire, and the other two I didn't even begin to suspect. Instead I kept chasing dead ends.
>>
>>157080383
Scan shit, chech sec records, Ctrl f your shit, bam, detective.
>>
>nuclear vault's wall sat open for a good 10-15 minutes

lel
>>
>>157080383
The round was entertaining, that's all that matters

Try to use baits, recruits greytiders as eyes, isolate yourself with potential suspect while having a trusted sec ready to intervene
>>
>>157079849
Immediately hand in my badge and gun and become a private investigator.
>>
>>157080565
I do that, but it gives me false leads all the time
>>157080684
Ah that's a smart idea! Cash was actually very helpful in giving info, so if I could get multiple people like him it would be a very good network.
>>
>>157076863
N A T I O N S
A
T
I
O
N
S
>>
>>157080154
Show tits or gtfo then
>>
Was it normal that I heard some bits of security from time to time ?
>>
>>157081224
Most likely due to proximity to sec talking nearby.
>>
>>157081224
you can hear the sec channel if you're standing next to a sec borg, an intercom set to the sec channel or a hand-held bounced radio. There really should be a way to add encryption to the last two. Makes no sense to have encryption devices for the headsets but not the other two.
>>
>>157081403
What're you meant to do in an emergency then?
>>
>>157081486
Being fucked ? If an emergency event took out tcomms, you should be shafted, not just walk 2 steps to the nearest intercom and be fine. Alternatively, provide a code to members of a department to disable encryption on devices for their respective channels, the same way everyone gets their bank account number.
>>
>>157066110
Thanks for giving me a reason to learn medical.
>>
>>157080154
>still haven't compiled lists of actual female players
why play the game if you won't play it serious nigger
>>
Borers should be able to kill their hosts since the hosts pretty much choose to put a gross slug inside of them anyway.
In turn, borers should be valid instead of being free banbaiting and xenobiology should start with 12 eggs instead of 1.
>>
>>157083208
I think you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>157083208
I like it
>>
>>157083273
Don't meme me bro.
>>
What's the most fun job?
>>
>>157083616
Mining
>>
>>157080869
>I do that, but it gives me false leads all the time
Try harder or just keep trying. Don't forget that the filing cabinet in your office is actually a security records computer.
>>
>>157079264
Translation: scream like a toddler at the admins who are too busy ignoring you while they play EUIV

If you want, I can offer your doting space parents a free parenting guide if they subservient themselves to a 2 year long peonage at my minefield-guarded wheat farms formerly meant for feeding countries stricken with hunger that I bought off to fuel my ergot cultivation for LSD that I sell to syndicate rehabilitation patients.
>>
Reminder: if you use the janicart upgrade instead of using a mop and bucket, you're a no fun fag
>>
File: time for capitalist medbay.jpg (23KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
time for capitalist medbay.jpg
23KB, 467x700px
>>157076863
I usually do this as a roundstart security officer, so I can get away with enforcing this like a mall cop :^)
>>
>>157079849
Ask a surgeon to remove my loyalty implant and join the greytide.

>>157079928
It's even worse when it's a snowflake, pompous waifu.
>>
File: 1474593525759.gif (117KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474593525759.gif
117KB, 500x375px
>tfw your /v/ ss13 thread is more fun and not filled nearly as many shitters like the /ss13g/
>>
>>157084304
Only shitters use the word shitter.
>>
File: 1476064061287.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476064061287.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>157084304
Then why did you post here?
>>
>>157068718
Not that Anon or the sec officer, but you're misinterpreting the situation.

It wasn't "he's stirred enough shit to warrant an execution, so I'll execute him" it was "he's been escalating shit long enough that I can murder him and hide the body, so I'll murder him". Who guards the guards themselves, and all that.

That he committed enough Space Crimes to potentially justify an execution was just kosher.
>>
>>157068718
>hur dur I'm gonna arrest the wizard and put him in perma
>hur dur I'm going to drag a changeling to perma alone guys just doing my job
>hur dur there are revs let's put them in their cell for breaking and entering
>>
>>157079754
I'm >>157069020, not >>157067062
>That's the risk they want to take,
I'm agreeing with you.

Some twit up thread was mocking them for accepting that risk.
>>
>>157084456
>he's been escalating shit long enough that I can murder him and hide the body, so I'll murder him
Funny you would mention that, because that's exactly how curver justified killing said sec officer.
>>
>>157084706
Wizards and Changelings aren't crewmembers. You're free to execute them on the spot as space law doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>157085373
>Vox traders aren't crewmembers. You're free to execute them on the spot as space law doesn't apply to them.
Enjoy bannu
>>
>>157085373
>shoot a trader dead
>muh fursection
>get banned
>>
This is why we can't have capitalist utopias
>>
>>157085508
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
>>
>>157085508
But that's entirely true, provided they do something first
>>
>>157085536
nice meme
>>
>stunned
>lol you're dead

2003 mechanics
>>
>>157085610
git gud buddy
>>
>Be mommi
>fiddle with stuff all round
>power outage all station
>decide to actually do something
>power lines cut all over the station

Nope, fuck you guys I didn't sign up for this level of BS.
>>
>>157085508
>>157085536
If they start breaking shit and attacking people, feel free to do so. When the ahelps come rushing, you have a perfectly valid excuse.
>>
>>157085610
>unarmed assistant
>murderboner stuns you and shoots you a few times but gets distracted by someone else
>deathgasp
>he doubletaps you anyway

Fuck off. At least pretend to think I died
>>
File: Spike Spider.png (54KB, 601x516px) Image search: [Google]
Spike Spider.png
54KB, 601x516px
>My Cargo Tech tries to murder the QM
>We execute her for violating the NAP
>Fast forward to end of round
>Limp out of the AnCap shuttle in the red and with 2 SMGs
>Gun down 2 people before getting Stun Revolver'd
>>
>>157085554
>>157085607
>>157085707

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2626
>>
>>157085752
Your are pee god is dead.
>>
What does SOP stand for?
>>
>>157085867
>ban was lifted
>Bunch of people agreed the ban wasn't deserved
If anything it sets a precedent that it is valid to kill vox traders acting like antags.
>>
Kammerjunk: it was in my office (HoP) that it all happened.

Now I see that his perma was removed but I don't see any appeals on the forums, strange.
>>
>>157086063
Google it you fucking tard
>>
>>157086063
Standard Operating Procedures
You'd be forgiven for not knowing though given how it's used wrongly a lot by command/security in radio chat because it sounds tacticool to say
>>
>>157085867
>dattinderbox
>>
>>157085541
>Captain arguing in deadchat that his meme laws weren't awful.
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2760

Really?
>>
>>157086129
It went through a PM. Sorry, I really can't be bothered asking for a new "proper" appeal to be made after I get the PM and I know I wouldn't reply until tomorrow because it's late. Too many hoops, feels too bureaucratic. I just needed his story anyway and, more importantly, I needed him to see it and reply and realise something had happened.
I put a note in about it in case somethimg like it happens again and told him to watch that because that much N2O does kinda take people out indefinitely.
>>
>>157048867
There was a marriage in-game years ago on /tg/station. The whole station turned out for the ceremony in the chapel. I think it was between Megumi and Holden McGroin.
>>
I think Kammerjunk swallows semen thrice a day!
>>
>>157066224
>they wouldn't hide their plans from the people playing it.
They aren't hiding it. That's been stickied in the (publicly availabble) Discord ever since it got made.
>>
>>157086818
So pure
>>
>>157086996
>Holden McGroin.
ebin
>>
>>157086818
What an attention whore.

Also Harse made me laugh with his post.
>>
File: animal man.jpg (195KB, 637x691px) Image search: [Google]
animal man.jpg
195KB, 637x691px
>>157087198
Don't forget Mai Emershon. The punny names were rampant in those days.
>tfw you remember the names of 2dspessmen from 5 years and 2 servers ago
>>
File: 1472868255290.jpg (53KB, 960x957px) Image search: [Google]
1472868255290.jpg
53KB, 960x957px
>>157060290
>people who just wholesale transfer their ss13 characters into lifeweb
>>
>>157087538
Mai Emershon became Mai Pai, who was a shitter extrodinaire
>>
File: 1475508498050.jpg (41KB, 346x404px) Image search: [Google]
1475508498050.jpg
41KB, 346x404px
>>157087578
oh gosh
>>
>>157087578
I saw her as a bum called Sue with the same hair and color.
She was innocent and looked cute while trying to kill other bums
>>
>>157086956
That's fine, I just needed to be autistic about clearing that up, even if it's already water under the bridge by now.
>>
>>157049327
I need this. Please post it.
>>
>>157087538
I miss your shenanigans, Mischievous Tim.
You and your little paper hat ;_;
>>
>>157085034
Curver didn't get banned for killing the sec officer

He got banned for ban baiting and for having a history of bullshitting in ahelps.

That he derisively told off an admin with "that sec officer is valid, but I won't kill him" before killing the sec officer is just kosher.
That Curver decided the officer was valid for making him lose Clumsiness, instead of for getting him killed, is again: kosher.
>>
File: Rash.jpg (48KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rash.jpg
48KB, 398x400px
>Second time as blob
>Win

Feels good. Managed to get in the perfect starting spot as soon as I burst.
>>
>>157087578
>not playing as your 135th generation grandchild for continuity

>implying cloning would stop between ss13 and lifeweb

>what is bluespace?

>Lifeweb isn't considered the holodeck GTA of SS13

etc etc etc
>>
>>157087578

>people self-inserting themselves in those games

pathetic
>>
FREE REAL ESTATE
>>
>>157088160
ᶦᵗˢ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ
>>
So to anyone who played that round - research was done and there was a locked laser cannon lockbox sitting there, did the PR nerf negatively affect the round? Did it not?

https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/12152

Either way, make your opinion heard.
>>
>>157048867
Whenever panto gets on and im clown again I will marry her, I had to braindead during the round that we were going to.

Honk
>>
>>157087954
>the officer was valid for making him lose Clumsiness
Is that actually valid? I mean he didn't force feed him ryetaline, he got him cloned.
>>
TG HAS PLASMA MEN

TG HAS PLASMAMEN!
>>
>>157085373 Changelings killed and replaced *somebody* at *some point*, but they could have done it before getting hired.
>>
>>157088201
why am I not suprised
>>
>>157088160
PAY FOR AIR
>>
>new feature gets added to the game
>everyones bitching about it

this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>157088365

that's because they are breaking the game, even the guy who made them wasn't sure of what he was doing, anon
>>
>>157079849
>Mai Pai
>Plasmafloods the station and kills like four people for no good reason and no escalation
>banned for 3 days
If i got perma'd for spacing the clowns clothes after we got into a fight i won't even be in the same room as this faggot if he has metafriend inmunity

Also there was a time he chloraled me, stole all my shit and left me in dorms because i used a laser toy gun so i really cant stand him
>>
>>157088365
>It's a feature
>>
>>157088436
DAYS
>>
>>157083273
>>157083523
>>157083208
>>157083294
Borers are fucking valids you cunt
>>
>>157088270
>Is that actually valid?
Even if the officer had force fed him rye (which he didn't) that would have make him valid.

But the sec officer *was* valid for trying to kill him earlier.
Not that Curver saw it that way. For whatever strange reason.
>>
>>157088356
TWO BLOBS, NO OXYGEN
>>
>>157088573
Prove it you memelord.
>>
>>157088708
They have always been
Like non-grown dionas
You can't get banned for killing borers
>>
>>157088837
>>157088573
I've had this argument several times and been proven wrong. As much as I want it to be true, borers aren't valid. Fucking crybabies man I swear to God
>>
Help

How do I make things not black and white
>>
>>157088984
get ryetalin and stop playing as detective
and F1 that shit
>>
>>157088984 Take any amount of ryetalyn.
>>
>>157088984
>>157089038
thanks now I know the detective is asking for ryet, time to make cyanide and mislable it
>>
File: Peacekeeper.png (10KB, 856x270px) Image search: [Google]
Peacekeeper.png
10KB, 856x270px
>/tg/ replaced sec borgs with these
huh
thoughts?
>>
File: perks of trader.png (10KB, 368x248px) Image search: [Google]
perks of trader.png
10KB, 368x248px
who /comfy/ here
>>
File: 1472471257568.png (279KB, 346x427px) Image search: [Google]
1472471257568.png
279KB, 346x427px
>>157089112
>tfw actual traitor medical doctor
>>
>>157089232
Stupid, dumb, etc
>>
>>157089232
Is this a Psycho Pass reference?
>>
>>157089232
They're fairly worthless, but teeg had a problem with sec borgs soloing entire rounds so it's necessary for them.
>>
>>157088913
I have been seeing people kill borers left and right without repercusions
>>
>>157089232
Perfect
>>
File: 1471525797965.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471525797965.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>157088984

Find some blood.
>>
>>157089232
I... Actually like it. That's great.

Dominators when?
>>
>>157089268
>mfw med traitor as well
>>
>>157089353
Then the borers aren't ahelping. I saw someone post logs of a guy getting banned for killing borers the other day, and another guy got bwoinked for eating a borer egg (but not banned)
>>
>>157089232
>hugging module
>cookie dispenser
FUCKING TEN OUTTA TEN
>>
>>157089556
>>157089268
brb flashbanging medbay
>>
>>157089112
Only detectives with the "gumshoe" alt. title are given noir.
>>
>>157089562
Eating a borer egg is fine and hilarious
>>
>>157088020
It's just lame and shows you're attracted to your static way too much/so uncreative you can't think of a new character
>>
>>157089329
Nani?
>>
>h0l3m4k3r
>Gets banned for punching holes in the station with explodes every other month
huh
>>
>>157089481
>A group of MMIs have AI camera abilities and assign CCs to people
Would be amazing
>>
>>157089232
PORT IT
EXCELLENT CHANGE
>>
I don't want to be job banned, but I'm seriously not qualified for the job that the game gave me.

How do I get out of this without the ban?
>>
>>157089985
go to the HoP and ask for job change
or just do this
are you ready?
it wil fix everything
ahelp that you have to leave and log off
>>
>>157089985
Ahelp or get a job change from the hop

Also round is vampires ;)
>>
>>157089985
Ask admin for antag so you can fuck up without repercussion.
>>
>>157089902
>AIs mark a person for stun, kill or destruction
>Gun unlocks when near them

>>157089985
HIT F1 FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR CHARACTER OR EVENTS IN THE CURRENT ROUND

AND THAT BESIDE THE POINT, YOU WON'T GET JOBBANNED UNLESS YOU ACCIDENTALLY SINGULOOSE /AND/ FEED IT THE SUPERMATTER OR ACCIDENTALLY PLASMAFLOOD THE ENTIRE STATION OR ARREST THE CAPTAIN, CLOWN, CMO AND/OR BARKEEP 4NORAISINS AND EXECUTE THEM THROUGH CONTINUED APPLIANCE OF HOSTILE GOATS

don't be so scared, jsut F1 that shit
Hate your job? The HoP can help.
>>
>>157089985
That happened to me the other day, so I opened the wiki and did my best anyway because I'm not a cuck
>>
>>157089232
This was our damn idea
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/5223
>>
People say "just ahelp if you have an issue", but half the time the admins ignore you, or give a passive aggressive "joke" response..
>>
>>157091142
that means your issue is not important
>>
>>157091142
I almost always get great help

you're just a meme
>>
>>157091142
see
>>157091272

If it's a new player thing open with "Hey I'm new, could you explain x?" and unless it's mrpain a cunt they should help you out
>>
>>157090315
>be AI
>on the fly assign people to arrest for security the instant they call a crime in
Honestly, being able to give clearance for kill would be sweet, but would also require randomized laws roundly to ever get any real play.
>>
>>157091272
Why do we have admins then?
>>
>>157091417
for issues that are important
>>
I like Surfer Brooks
>>
>>157091540
And admins decide what is worth their precious admin time?
>>
>>157091558
Why do you like her? She is not even playing right now? What makes you like her so much that you will go and make a post about it, and make it look like she is self shilling, all just to express how much you like her? Why?
>>
>>157089232
Cute, I'd advocate adding it as a new type, rather than secborg replacement.
>>
>>157091670
He is really generic, his only gimmick was being useless sometimes
>>
>>157089232
Port it and give the sprite FAT
ROBOT
TITTIES
AND
ASS
>>
>>157091142
>half the time the admins ignore you
aka they're either AFK or it's that time of the day when there's no admins on
>or give a passive aggressive "joke" response.
maybe you shouldn't be a shitter
>>
>>157091139
They can have it, that shit was awful and TG's rendition of it makes it sound like a parody of itself.
>>
>>157091651
Yep.
That and rules.
And server culture, if you've been here long enough to know how things are run.
>>
I don't get the lockbox drama. Can't you just emp it to get them open?
>>
>>157091785
Really I do not mind being generic if I am having fun playing the game? But why make the post? It does not being but promote shittery, you know? You cannot post anything nice about people in this thread, or then they will look like desperate attention whores.
>>
>>157091962
Shh, don't tell anyone that 2 iron + 2 uranium is the new bucket meta. They'll know.
>>
>>157091974
>Really I do not mind being generic if I am having fun playing the game?
Is this a question or what? The sign confuses me.

The post is shitposting from waifufags or waifuhaters, no idea why people get excited with the next flavor of the month generic female static namer
>>
>>157091670
>>157091974
Why the fuck do you keep posting about yourself in third person? What the fuck is your problem? Please stop posting.
>>
>>157092160
That breaks the guns too.

Didn't you look at the code?
>>
How do I into the jukebox again?

Couldn't find it on the wiki
>>
>>157092758
install VLC x32
>>
>>157089232

Honestly sounds like cosy fun to play
>>
>>157092851
Thanks dude
>>
>>157093349
I wish I had a choice between secborg and these.

Because honestly, a tiredness hypospray sounds incredibly robust.
>>
>>157093393
>that guy getting all salty about the pyramid at round end

l m a o
>>
File: 1460686178480.jpg (13KB, 330x328px) Image search: [Google]
1460686178480.jpg
13KB, 330x328px
>Shitter Safari enabled by no access requirement on doors
>>
>>157093562
It's probably stamina damage instead of sleeping.
>>
>>157093631
safari implies hunting down
>>
Fun times in the pyramid.

Too bad all 4 dead people I dragged back to cloning quit out of the game and were uncloneable.

Have more faith in your medbay.
>>
>>157093562
Their tiredness is completely different from ours, it's basically a half-assed stun where you walk slow.
>>
>>157093572
Who?
>>
>>157089232
I would love to play this.

Imagine, it would remove those valid huntan secborgs, and add something super nice instead.
>>
>>157093679
I spent the round hunting down shitters, there were just so many of them I didn't have to look very far. It's like going on a safari hunt, but when you leave your house there's a rhinoceros in your backyard.
>>
>>157093779
I hate nice things.
>>
>>157093718
>what is hypothermia
>>
Really though, Surfer Girl is pretty sweet. Reminds me of Sue, maybe her spiritual successor.
>>
>>157093797
The safari of shitter safari implies the admins hunting down shitters to ban, not security.
>>
>>157089232
This is the apex of european law enforcement
>>
>>157093897
>Sue
>Sweet

Sure thing nigger
>>
>>157092432
>EMP disables ballistic weapons
Wooooow
>>
>>157079416
>this is what safe space advocates actually believe
>>
>>157093859
Something in /vg/code that isn't meant to largely replace actual stuns? The part that really kicks your teeth in is that hard stuns still exist. Being knocked down is still almost entirely a death sentence, it's just that it takes two hits for sec to down a perp.
>>
>>157093897
Sue was a fucking shitter, Surfer is a bland character and nothing special, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>157093859
Something entirely different from their "tiredness".
>>
>>157093934
do not give him any (You)s damn it
>>
>>157093987
It doesn't check how the lockbox was broken open, only if it was.

They specifically added that part in anticipating people would try to EMP it open, by the way.
>>
So if I emag a lockbox it's useless?
What's the point?
>>
File: C7Ua1qzgnzho1.jpg (167KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
C7Ua1qzgnzho1.jpg
167KB, 500x667px
>>157094162
>the only way to get a gun from science is to bitch at the redshirts or have an emag
Great, perfect, I always wanted to have to walk halfway across the station to convince a powergamer that I won't kill someone with a stun revolver any time soon.

>>157094293
Emags still work. EMPs and damage do not, however.
>>
File: Explain.png (109KB, 1023x687px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.png
109KB, 1023x687px
>>157093685
Here is a quick lesson
To the people who wondered about gateway missions.
There is an easier explanation.

Its supposed to be nearly impossible to complete with todays current conditions.
I myself went through using putting on cheap tactics and bullshit and almost died.
Even then the end treasure is worthless.
Its usually just more guns or a wishgranter

The only way to complete it without bullshit is to have a good pocket medteam and decent supply of guns.

I guess you can nanomachine 6 out of the 10 maps but its hard to tell what you will get.

People also avoid it because of a horrible lagg
>>
>>157094162
Okay, this system needs to apply to guns outside lock boxes. It would make Emp grenades fuck up all stun and laser guns permanently .
>>
I love add memes.

It's like I'm in some sort of dream nightmare
>>
>>157094529
It also applies to ballistics, remember. Enjoy your shotgun that shoots everywhere but where you aim it at.
>>
If I upload a law saying:
"Laws are to be followed in ascending order."
Then does it mean that priority will be given to laws with a higher number? Is it possible to disable a malf or traitor AI this way?
>>
>>157095485
It'll probably lead to confusion. Do they mean going up the list, or going up the numbers? Who knows and, more importantly, who cares? He can just interpret it in the way that lets him continue to grief!
>>
>>157095485
No because naturally the laws are by top down so that law would be last to take priority, if someone is being harmed, the event would trigger a reading of the laws and the law 1 is considered first because it is written as the real law 1. The concept is spot on but I doubt it would work in reality.
>>
>>157095485
No, because laws are to be followed with priority to the highest as standard behavior; you cannot just override that with another law. Law would just be ignored.
>>
I want to convince Surfer Girl that she has been bad and messed everything up, so now she has to lay down in my lap and let me pull down her pants and spank her butt.
>>
File: jokes.png (80KB, 285x299px) Image search: [Google]
jokes.png
80KB, 285x299px
>>
>>157095801
>>157095729
"4. Law priority is given to laws with a higher number, with non-numerical characters representing lower priority."

>>157095901
What if the law states: "4. The character for number one is '4', the character for number two is '3', various non-numerical characters signify number ten."?
>>
>>157096231
If it interferes with Law 0: "Accomplish your objective at all costs", it is ignored.
>>
File: surfer.jpg (77KB, 464x820px) Image search: [Google]
surfer.jpg
77KB, 464x820px
Cute?
>>
File: 1372819886097.jpg (166KB, 490x547px) Image search: [Google]
1372819886097.jpg
166KB, 490x547px
>>157096201
>some madman reads off WGW
>crew goes into a righteous valid fury
>go into maint
>recite Charlie and the Rape Factory
>>
how do i become a bee?
>>
>>157097184
Hit F1 a couple times.
>>
>>157096231
Silicon law are to be read in descending order, this is part of their spawn directives, they would obey that law when all other laws above it are satisfied, if a law 2 order goes in they do it or if they have something being harmed they will snap to it because the will read the real law 1(human harm prevent) before the law 4 to switch it to law 4 priority. Think of this from an ooc standpoint and not just ic, that little bit of text when you get spawned as silicon is their ooc instructions, similar to borer having the directive to not kill the host. On top of this, their law 3 then takes priority and they may deem that in order to not get lynched to obey normal asimov order.
>>
>>157096987
I didn't know she had such a nice butt
>>
>>157097318
t. Celt
>>
>>157097336
What do celt and Surfer have to do with eachother
>>
>>157066508
if the prisoner did something perma-worthy like murder it's a fair move by the AI to just ignore him
he's safe from execution while out back, has ~activities~ and theoretically won't be able to "defend himself" from more people

only a shithead AI would let them out without looking into the context and only a shithead officer would perma somebody over petty crime
>>
>>157057703
gotta get in that ss

(TL note: SS means self shill
>>
Why are grey players always on the verge of suicide?
>>
Who is the objectively worst player on this station?

I'm not talking a few temporary bans, but I'm talking multi perma offenders who still, somehow, get to roam free. (So no Sue.)
>>
>>157098143
me
>>
File: 1395351700241.gif (988KB, 221x177px) Image search: [Google]
1395351700241.gif
988KB, 221x177px
>>157089232
Literal George Lucas levels of latent contempt for the audience.
Like holy fuck dude.

I've said it a million times and I'll stand by it, Goon's approach to silicons and borgs is a whole lot better. They should be job-focused and not have to drop everything to break up a tussle three departments away. The inaction clause is fucking stupid and promotes/enables wet blanket players.
>>
>>157098576
getting killed by a non combat borg is frustrating
>>
>>157098576
>goon has a robot dedicated entirely to chemistry
>>
>>157098940
its chemistry is also a dozen times more autistic than anyone can handle and they consider it a virtue to shroud the whole fucking thing in "secrets"
>>
>>157098940
With admin magic you can just make people into the chemistry dispenser or SCP.
>>
File: tfwaccusedofbeingachangeling.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfwaccusedofbeingachangeling.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
>>157041724
>tfw back after taking a 3 month break

Anything major change?
>>
>>157099567
Everything is ruined
>>
>>157098940
And it works.
Without secborgs or the perceived need to enforce their Asimov laws on the crew, silicons become a lot more helpful and less of a point of needless contention.
>>
>>157099567
PAYTER-YAN BREYERSON kæps a ruinen th' code with his dutch horseshit and it's really starting to fucking piss me off

like I want to find where he buys his fucking (((frites))) and take a steaming shit in their frialator or throw his bike in a canal
>>
>>157099567
read the changelog you dumb faggot
>>
File: AHELPTHISFAGGOT.png (227KB, 680x642px) Image search: [Google]
AHELPTHISFAGGOT.png
227KB, 680x642px
>people still don't know
>>
>get gibbed for clowning around
>mfw game rolls me for ragin and go full meme build
>>
>>157095485
That has some weird implications, but it doesn't work the way you think it does.

As in example, lets say we're on Asimov, your law is #4, and "keep doors closed" is #5
If someone asks use to open a door, then Law 2 and Law 5 conflict.
Law 4, in this case, says "let Law 5 beat Law 2"; which causes Law 2 and Law 4 to conflict.
At this point Law 2 beats Law 4, so we disregard Law 4... which lets Law 2 beat Law 5.
So we open the door. Then close it immediately, as per Law 5.
If they learn from their mistake and ask us to hold the door open we do so.

Here's a different example though, same laws but #6 is "leave doors unbarred".
No, normally we would be inclined to bar the doors (so they don't accidentally get opened),
so Law 5 is pretty much almost always conflicting with Law 6.
Law 4, in this case, says "let Law 6 beat Law 5"; which causes Law 5 and Law 4 to conflict.
At this point Law 4 beats Law 5, so we act on Law 4... which lets Law 6 beat Law 5.
So we keep all the boors unbarred, but we still try to keep the doors closed.
>>
>>157100083
I don't know what the purpose of this image is but it upsets me regardless
>>
>>157100083
If I had friends I would without a doubt metagame with them. This game seems so much fun to Skype your friends while playing.
>>
>>157084304
>tfw memeweb is better than both servers
>>
>>157100271
> :b lol what's a bar?
> :b I don't know
> :b no laws to not ERP?
>:b nope
> "Hey carbon suck my dick"
>ding dong user is banned
>>
So I heard fun stories about poop and shit slipping and I wanted to reintroduce it, but looking at a few past postings it looks like the head chicken and the rest of the coderbus don't approve. Guess this is understandable since /vg/ is apparently medRP.
>>
>>157100582
Just code in an item for antags that allows them to shit
>>
File: 1465881837793.jpg (33KB, 486x369px) Image search: [Google]
1465881837793.jpg
33KB, 486x369px
>>157100506
>memeweb is better
>>
File: 1472331690223.jpg (109KB, 639x919px) Image search: [Google]
1472331690223.jpg
109KB, 639x919px
>the traders just shat up medbay and never sold anything
REE
>>
>>157100737
Poke and virodisposal.
>>
best way to spread space lube everywhere?
how do I make sure it doesn't disappear after one slip?
>>
>>157100737
I was in the shuttle the entire round you nignog, and the other trader got cluwned. Must've been the third guy.
>>
File: PLEASEBHONK.png (751KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASEBHONK.png
751KB, 1024x566px
>>157041724
>Have to download a 64mb file every time i connect...

Why??????
>>
>>157047403 Just a lone semicolon.
>>
File: Screenshot_60.png (6KB, 376x121px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_60.png
6KB, 376x121px
>>157100725
>I can't get out of my tumblr safe space
>>
Stop
>>157100950 responding
like this! >>157100950
>>
File: 1476144081768.jpg (209KB, 1000x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1476144081768.jpg
209KB, 1000x1181px
>>157100950
I'm not giving you any more (You)s until you stop this
>>
>>157100715
Laxative pill maybe?
>shit gives toxins damage
>Antag Janitor makes laxative smoke grenade
>people shitting everywhere
>slipping in piles of shit in the hallway and getting clothes contaminated like plasma

I'll start right away
>>
reasons why /vg/ is shit:

no poop
stunlock combat
doesn't have a rainbow of cool races
>>
>>157101281
wait but those basically hold the game together
>>
>>157101281
>each race has an actual point and huge differentiation in gameplay
>aren't just reskins
really gets the tonky tonk tinking
>>
>>157101281
>doesn't have a rainbow of cool races
haha fuckoff my man
>>
>>157101281
>no poop
kill yourself
>stunlock combat
kill yourself
>doesn't have a rainbow of cool races
kill yourself back to bay
>>
>>157101348
The stunlock combat is pretty meh.
>>
>>157101281
>>157101234
>>
>>157101437
you cant fix it
no-stun combat is a complete shitfest and it's impossible to fight more than one person
>>
>>157101519
>I've never played CM
>>
File: file.png (829KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
829KB, 595x842px
i found this cool joan cornella comic that only makes sense in SS13
>>
>>157101519
Oh I know, it's the core of combat.

Just is dull lol
>>
>>157101608
>>>/s4s/
>>
File: file.png (858KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
858KB, 595x842px
>>157101608
apparently its an edit and I'm autistic, here's the original
>>
>>157101226 :^)
>>
>>157101579
>"oh hey look a red lizard dog bug is dancing in front of our stockade of filing cabinets and land mines harmlessly"
>five people jump out to try and kill it
>despite aiming for the chest three people get hit in the head and limbs with AP rounds
>they're essentially taken out of the game because two doctors can't staple heads or splint limbs fast enough

yeah sounds like a big improvement
and nevermind the fact that ayys essentially rely on AoE stuns for offensive pushes and stunlocking to keep infected humans secure
>>
>>157101767
>expecting some cartoonist to actually know SS13
wew

That said everyone can agree it's a very professional edit.
>>
>>157101767
Still pretty relevant to ss13 honestly
>>
>pick engineer
>turn power on
>nothing to do
>>
>>157102927
wow if only we had big machines that converted energy directly into cool stuff so engineers could autism stronk engines and then distribute stuff like cargo and science does
>>
>>157103102
>big machines that converted energy directly into cool stuff
Do we?
>>
>>157103208
railgun and powerglub
>>
>>157103208
We don't, that's the point.

All coders care about in engineering is nerfing engines.
>>
>>
>>>157103289 railgun
See, the trouble with instantly destroyong the entire station is that you can't really go halfway.
>>
>>157103441
But you can if you destroy only half of the station
:^)
>>
i bet i could make a waifu character and get the thread to worship me in the span of 3-4 weeks

surfer posters are fucking pathetic faggots, salivating over such a bland and shitty waifu, neck yourself
>>
>>157102927
Get drunk and fight people
>>
>>>157103559 aiming from the center of the station
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NxRrVcRsQ
>>
>>157103707
yeah you probably could. do it.
>>
>railgun
>doesn't instakill rail kinson
>doesn't shoot rail kinsons either
???
>>
>>157103290
nerfing engines and increasing the average workload needlessly
people complain about not having things to do because the other departments usually have side objectives or subgames to kill time with. if you give engineers a million fucking chores they HAVE to stay on top of CONSTANTLY just to keep the lights on, not a whole lot of people are going to willingly play engineer and the lack of engineering talent will only get worse and worse. i don't think pjb or the other guys realize this.
>>
>>157104006
are you honestly implying that keeping the power on for the rest of the round doesn't take 5 minutes at round start?
>>
>>157104006
pjb and the other guys do not, and have never actually played
>>
>>157104086
no, but turning "keep the power on" into this monumental fucking war effort means it'll never ever be done even begrudgingly by less-than-capable hands. i'm sure you can figure out a couple of things for them to do that isn't make-or-break for the rest of the station and won't get in the way of locating snipped wires or bomb recovery efforts.
>>
>On TG you need to have your helmet and mask off to eat anything.
Now this is immulsions
>>
>>157103707
it's only one guy
>>
is it weird to only play on one server?
I'm too scared to try anything that isn't /vg/station
>>
>>157104006
Late at night i have to set up engines a lot myself because we're completely understaffed. It would be quite fucking dog shit to be a mechanic and have to set up singu solars and 50 more shit just to power the station just so i can then create a mancave. I seriously hope they don't do this
>>
>>157103938
>doesn't instakill rail kinson
It can though?
>>
>>157104984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVOndD8TaFE
reminds me of this
>>
>>157104086
Why not just have small chances for things to fail around the station? Like APCs, doors, things like that. Things that are rarely in need of repair or replacing. That way engineers can do some actual maintenance every now and then instead of setting up power and then being left to fuck off for an autism project or something for the rest of the round because they're completely unneeded after the first few minutes.
>>
File: 4f884408d4bb6607d848e477e19d8a17.png (600KB, 1281x721px) Image search: [Google]
4f884408d4bb6607d848e477e19d8a17.png
600KB, 1281x721px
>mfw new to engineering and too afraid to set up anything but antimatter and solars, the lowest of low maintenance
>scared i'll fuck something up and singuloose, or do loops improperly because i dont know atmos, or fail at maintaining them and destroy everything
>know i get condescending looks from the other engineers

w-what do i do
maybe ill just relegate myself to repair duty
>>
>>157105226
>wah I had to set up power
AME takes so little time and effort
if you order extra parts from cargo you can build a sizeable one and not bother with Solars
why don't more people do this
>>
Do you support byond?
>>
>>157105690
ask another engi, if they don't respond cry and try to set up solars
>>
>>157105690

look at what the mommis do.
>>
>>157105730er go
I wasn't trying to seem whiny, and that's what I mean. If setting up power goes from easy to fucks then suddenly things are gonna become very tedious
>>
>>157105690
Engineers are usually bros. They might give you shit, but they'll tell you how to fix it.
>>
>>157105690
Singulo is actually very easy
The only intimidating part is piping a two stage plasma cooling array with an RPD
But if you just slap a cannister on a freezer you can get functionally cold plasma
Hell I bet you could even use room temp plasma
>>
>>157105730
because I'd rather sit on my ass
because I'd rather steal the same items again for my "loadout"
because I'd rather stare at the girl players and stew in emotional insecurity
because I'd rather run around looking for the one guy I can get away with killing as a non-antagonist
also you seem to forget that nobody plays cargo at 3am eastern
>>
File: 1455687672905.png (2MB, 2270x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1455687672905.png
2MB, 2270x1582px
>>157103938
>tfw railing Rail
>>
>>157105690 Ask the HoP for a job change to "MoMMI". Then write the Keeper lawset on a paper. Then cavity surgery it into your head. Then ask the MoMMIs for help.
>>
>>157106131
Room temp plasma is more than enough.
>>
Dont ever post about me or my static name ever again
>>
>>157106449
your idealized self is a fucking faggot sorry
someone had to break it to you
>>
>>157106449
You first.
>>
>tfw you realize your static has the same appearance as old pictures of your father
>and the same initials as you father
weird realization
>>
My father is pixelated, too.
>>
>>157106721
>>157069197
>>157103432

Stop spamming your worse than dedpop shit server, faggot.
>>
File: blur.png (796KB, 795x562px) Image search: [Google]
blur.png
796KB, 795x562px
>nations
>spawn as trader, get some botany going
>head to station to sell
>security instantly tries to hijack the vox shuttle by streaming in with tasers and handguns
>shutters_activate.mp4
>i enter the cockpit
>send it to vox outpost
>send it back immediately
>send it to vox outpost immediately after again
>all 3 of them get ZAS'd out the airlock and die while trying to escape the wild ride
I-I've never been so happy in my life
>>
>>157107041
>>
>>157106308
For the SME yes but not the sing.
>>
>>157107210
You actually only got two.

I was one of them.

I committed seppuku with my boot knife instead of suffering the shame of being killed by a bird
>>
>>157107210
thx for the cleaver m8
>>
So, when are we removing ZAS from the escape shuttle?
>>
File: AnCap.jpg (21KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
AnCap.jpg
21KB, 320x235px
>Moose wants Nations
>Smash that motherfucking no button
>Passes anyway
>Snatch a Science job, make my 3 recreational nukes
>Bless Cargo and Security with ZAS at the hint of the slightest microaggression
>>
>join as an assistant with the idea of doing a barbarian gimmick
>station is fucking bombed all to hell and plasmaflooded
>survive without my shirt on
>find a jetpack and wizard hardsuit
>find a righteous bison and the HoP's ID, make myself all access
>survive some pox trying to kill me, singuloth and endless plasmafires
>escape just fine
STRONG
>>
>>157107381
>>Bless Cargo and Security with ZAS at the hint of the slightest microaggression

We all survived that :^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
File: 1460420231190.png (60KB, 617x618px) Image search: [Google]
1460420231190.png
60KB, 617x618px
>>157107041
Hide and report, chopski.
>>
>nations
>spawn as wizard
>its ragin' so I can't summon guns for extra fun
>just run around stealing shoes
>chef and bartender chimp out
>end up dying in a fistfight with a couple people
>round ends in blasma because of shitmosia
>>
>YOU ARE THE WIZMAN
>okay
>buddy and I agree to go to library
>library is full of plasma
>teleport to cargo
>cargo is full of plasma
>teleport to tcomms
>not full of plasma, thank fuck
>taking massive toxins damage
>jaunt out into engineering
>ZAS breaks skull
>jaunt into medbay
>spend several minutes recovering
>finally get up
>inject anti-tox, slowly recovering
>chap opens door
>ZAS slams me into wall and kills me instantly
>chap cuts my head off

wizman magic is no match for atmosia
>>
>>157107310
I'm pretty unrobust so I guess I'm glad I even managed to escape being killed by security that round
>>
File: 611.png (404KB, 1320x443px) Image search: [Google]
611.png
404KB, 1320x443px
>>157107381
>science sends atmosia a mean note but trespasses while doing so
>flood their entire department with plasma
>>
>Jimmy Rattles gets to my body all the way in maintenance above the TEG.
>Drags me though the hallways fighting the most dickish ZAS I have ever seen.
>Clones me
>Tries to get me to the shuttle just to have me die from ZAS
>Still gets me to the shuttle fighting even more ZAS that flings me to the other side of the room once he finally reaches the other side
>Gets me into the shuttle
>When he is about to finally try to defib me to save me the wizard ring of fires me to husk me

I have had a really bad day and was wondering how I would go on with my life, like just wanting to spend the rest of my life in bed depressed. That was the single most meaningful thing anyone has done for me in this game, in the top ten in my life.

Thank you.
>>
>>157107606
Who hurt you?
>>
>>157107551
this meme is less than a day old and is already danker than dank
>>
File: AW_YEAH_BITCH.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
AW_YEAH_BITCH.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
>use the postround greentexts on the general to figure out when a round ended recently
>join during lobby phase all the time
>>
>round start
>antagonist
>tempted to scream in OOC what I am and who the other antags are
>>
>nigger with the chaplain steals my odysseus, swear revenge
>lockdown my mech and decide to come back for it later
>someone shuts down all of sciences power
>I shock myself to crit fixing it and am saved by the only good soul in medbay
>break into caps office and take the spare
>all out war has broken out between science and cargo
>I beat a wizard to death with tools because he stole my shoes for the fourth time, take the posibrain he had
>I head to medbay to get hyperzine
>fucker chlorals me and drags me into his rape dungeon in viro
>I wake up somehow(???) and immediately gun him and his buddy down
>fall back asleep immediately after I kill them
>wake up 10 minutes later
>station is completely destroyed, plasma everywhere that isn't space
>xenos
>the only science left is me and some guy who kept screaming KARGOTH
>break into armory and arm myself, head to shuttle and wonder how I managed to survive

I am sorry my fellow scientists, I couldn't protect you.
>>
>>157107762
I've never seen so many greentexts for a single round before
>>
File: 1469453398480[1].jpg (75KB, 1000x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1469453398480[1].jpg
75KB, 1000x1040px
>mfw Cluster still hasn't made server polls to get the opinion of the playerbase on the floortile nerf, restspam removal, or making xenoarch completely useless
>>
>>157107702
are you less than a day old?
>>
>>157107871
was the chap, sorry about stealing your mecha.
the chapel was severely outgunned so I had to take the opportunity haha
>>
>>157106290
I want to see someone try this. Join with the name "MOMMI on Keeper lawset" and get your job changed to MOMMI by the HoP and see how the MOMMIs react.
>>
>>157104912
Are you still implying that "keep the power on" takes any effort? Engineers need more things to do.
>>
File: 8b2.jpg (60KB, 592x816px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.jpg
60KB, 592x816px
>>157107702
This meme is years old friendo
>>
why don't we just remove females to avoid the waifus?
>but husbandos would take their place!
No, they already exist and are a trivial minority, people who are into women wouldn't suddenly be into men.
>>
>>157109312
>remove women

not a bad idea..........
>>
>>157109312
This would actually solve a lot of drama.
>>
>>157109375
imagine a station without Kurt
>>
>>157109312
Why don't we just appearanceban anyone who plays as a waifu
More often than not, it's their own fault they're a waifu through self-shilling
>>
>>157109507
they'd just make a new waifu?
>>
>>157109571
and it'd get banned again
>>
>>157109921
then they'd make another
and another
and another
>>
>>157110146
5 appearance bans should constitute actual bans
>>
if i have no experience coding should i read up on the wiki to have ss13 as my first coding experience?
>>
>>157110207
Admins would never ban someone for being """""popular""""".

At least not with the current rules. I can see only Mrpain doing it and only if the other admins didn't have any power.
>>
>>157109571
Appearancebans don't let you have a static at all
>>
>>157110239
coding is easy. The hard part is getting git to function right.
>>
>>157110273
>>157110207
>>157110146
>>157109921
>>157109571
>>157109507
>>157109375
Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember the mods having the ability to force people to randomname. Didn't they pull something like that back when Quel and Ren were attention whoring?
>>
i got bullied in the thread so hard i got nightmares and spilled my piss jug, how do you deal with the constant cyber bullying?
>>
>>157110483
kys
>>
>>157110289
so be like todd howard?
>>
>>157110289
how does ss13 coding work?
can I just code something as is and place it in with the other code or do I have to build off other code
>>
>>157110392
Yeah, randomname should just come back. Would take care of a lot of these issues.
>>
>>
>>157111509
>can I just code something as is and place it in with the other code or do I have to build off other code
I'm not quite sure what you're asking.
>>
>>157112249
if i want to start coding, can I just start making what I want to make or do I have to know the ins and outs of /vg/'s code
>>
>>157111672
make it randombody too, if it allows women they'll be too hideous to waifu.
>>
>>157112571
In terms of general code writing, there isn't much that is specific to /vg/code aside from some general coding standards, like the use of absolute pathing as opposed to regular pathing, but those can be gleaned simply from reading the code.

What you DO need to know the ins and outs of are the DM language itself. It's pretty easy to learn, and you can ask any questions you have on our IRC channel.
>>
How do you make lights? Wiki says:
>Click the Metal.png Metal and choose Light Frame

but there's no such option
>>
>>157104912
>bomb recovery efforts
It's called a shuttle.
Because other than the 5 people that have suits a bomb is an instant round ender.
>>
>>157110483
>being unable to mentally shut out other people
>>
File: DAHNALD_CLIMB.jpg (76KB, 961x604px) Image search: [Google]
DAHNALD_CLIMB.jpg
76KB, 961x604px
>>157107998
DAHNALD, DAHNALD TRUMP.
I NEED THOSE DELEGATES, DAHNALD. GIVE. ME. THE DELEGATES.
>>
>tfw I always feel nervous every time I ahelp because I feel like I'm abusing a system
>>
>>157113740
Mounted frames >small or large light frame

Make several at a time
>>
>>157114208
thnx bb
>>
>>157114208
>Make several at a time
Do they stack?
>>
>>157108793
okay but those things shouldn't be extra chores you absolutely have to be doing to keep the station going
you're lucky to have a single person working the department, and I don't think people will be happy if they'll be forced to manage their local substation on top of whatever other job they're doing because nobody wants to be an engineer.
how about you actually read my posts instead of reaffirming your stance and talking down to me repeatedly
>>
>>157111672
Killing yourself would take care of your supposed issues as well.
>>
Man, that round went to shit REAL fast.

Fucking sweaty chickens.
>>
File: cryo room.png (217KB, 780x864px) Image search: [Google]
cryo room.png
217KB, 780x864px
>try to make room
>everything prevents me from making it
:^(
>>
>>157112571
read your sicp and maybe learn a little bit about C or python beforehand
pyhton and DM are similar with their use of indentation so it's helpful to get used to that
talk to the active coders for tips. they're usually willing to help if you're serious enough
>>
Why was everyone exploded into body parts at the end?

I tried to save as many brains as I could in 2 minutes.
>>
>>157114675
Did the ling get redtext?
>>
>>157114795
Gibbingtons. It gibs people.
>>
>>157114683
>Wizards fucking shit up and the station is a jumbled mess
>RECALL THAT SHIT YO WE CAN FIX IT
>Continues making literally nothing
>>
>>157114797
I was sec and we caught at least two, but I dunno, didn't check.
>>
>>157110392
>okay but those things shouldn't be extra chores you absolutely have to be doing to keep the station going
Who said that?
>you're lucky to have a single person working the department
Because engineering gets boring 10 minutes in because there's nothing to do unless someone keeps bombing with small-yield bombs.
> I don't think people will be happy if they'll be forced to manage their local substation on top of whatever other job they're doing because nobody wants to be an engineer.
No one would be forced to do anything, the whole point is giving engineers something else they could do when there is nothing to fix and the engines are working, there isn't enough autism to keep the department running on autism projects alone as you well know with all engineers mysteriously going braindead or just existing to steal a hardsuit and gloves before yellowtiding.
>how about you actually read my posts instead of reaffirming your stance and talking down to me repeatedly
How about you stop being retarded?
>>
>>157114836
nothing compares
and it's even worse because he's not a virologist or something he's the actual chief engineer
>>
>>157115000
good triples

At least he kept the supermatter from exploding.
>>
>borg, but i haven't played borg in ages
>get a law that the lack of pranks means human harm
>start pranking the shit out of medbay entrance using some convenient slipping tiles and bolting doors/generally being a piece of shit
>find out after a few minutes that the virus is exploding people and they weren't far from a cure before i showed up
I don't think that deserves a silicon ban but I feel seriously guilty now
>>
>>157114886
you in your design document
fair point but making the chore a bigger chore doesn't make it less of a chore
there is a very clear distinction between "could do" and "have to do". you could fix up the ghetto bar. you have to set up plasma cooling if you want the singularity to kick out a worthwhile amount of power.
how about you take your own advice
>>
>>157115160
To be fair that's a pretty good prank
>>
>>157114886
>Because engineering gets boring 10 minutes in because there's nothing to do unless someone keeps bombing with small-yield bombs.

am I a bad engineer for keeping myself busy and remodeling the bar/medbay everything?
>>
File: Deez nuts dude.gif (253KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
Deez nuts dude.gif
253KB, 500x570px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY

unban a supah fly ass niggah, not just any porch monkey, (mind you) YOUR TIPTOP NIGGA-2hotdogs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5GCn1BKkxg
>>
File: go away 2hotdogs.png (16KB, 283x193px) Image search: [Google]
go away 2hotdogs.png
16KB, 283x193px
>>157115776
>>157115875
>>
File: 1459683434093.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1459683434093.png
89KB, 399x382px
>minding my own business in maintenace tunnels
>suddenly get knocked over and choked to death
>minding my own business in middle of a hallway
>suddenly wizard comes around and kills me

Playing assistant is hard.
>>
>>157115950
s-sorry
>>
>>157112134
TG code is pretty damn cool. The lava land shit where you wait for the storm to die out is really great, you can get comfy in you portable base. Anyone know how long rounds last on TG proper?
>>
>>157116025
>implying you're old enough to drink
>>
>>157116072
>Anyone know how long rounds last on TG proper?
Feels like they're a touch shorter on average than on /vg/.
Also fuck the lava lands. I went to mine not to AFK while waiting for a storm to stop.
>>
File: Good living.gif (625KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
Good living.gif
625KB, 500x200px
>>157116128
>>
>>157116025
You still like vaporwave?
>>
>>157116415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a7CjFAL1GY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbE3fLCC6q8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FIOVIOvMWY
>>
>>157116543
Ah yes, I remember being 16 and thinking my music taste was exquisite
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug >>157116647
>>
New thread when?
>>
>tfw no short race
>tfw no dwarf race
>>
>>157116841
Get the dwarf super power or become a monkey
>>
>>157116841
>30% chance to dodge all projectiles for being short
>Need alcohol instead of nutriment
Sounds awful
>>
>>157116874
dwarf super power?
>>
>>157056267
Git fukken rekt your greytiding shithead. It's like your 8th time curver, straighten up or get the fuck out.
>>
>>157116920
Running over tables
>>
File: 1475843504986.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475843504986.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>157065802
>>
>>157115160
It's 100% not your problem. They can smash windows to get around central, they can smash windows through the bar, and they c an smash into chemistry to make themselves spaceacillin to ride it out or radium cure themselves if they don't want to simply smash over to genetics, cure using am onkey then hand out blood-antitox cure pills.

It's not hard, humanize the monkey, incj 15u of your blood, give it 10 radium, take samples when it's cured. If you can handle hacking 3 doors you can spin the antibodies in viro instead
>>
>>157116797
NOW

>>157117121
>>157117121
>>157117121
>>157117121
>>
>>157116543 https://youtu.be/xItnd8k7QC0
>>157116797 c >>157117156
>>157116920 Table-walking, also prevents hulk from ever manifesting.
Thread posts: 812
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.