[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SC2 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 39

File: 1438811607863.jpg (167KB, 960x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1438811607863.jpg
167KB, 960x1278px
steven bisu bonnell the second edition
>>
File: 1357449399321.jpg (425KB, 1505x656px) Image search: [Google]
1357449399321.jpg
425KB, 1505x656px
>>
>>156934072
is this shopped?
>>
pyumer...
>>
i've been here for 3 years and 10 months and i just want to say that i love you all
>>
we're like a little family
>>
since this chatroom is p much dead at this time of day, please join our telegram chat

https://telegram.me/joinchat/Di6GdAmD_td7dXkP7d_5Iw
>>
>>156934562
>TotalBiscuit signing autographs
>Apollo sniffling and coughing behind him, delirious from flu
>Yuropoor in red jacket approaches table
>TotalBiscuit begins screaming "IN THE RED TRUNKS, A YOUNG MAN WHO WANTS AN AUTOGRAAAAAAAPH!"
>Apollo rouses from his delirium to ask if anyone saw Pyuumer's match
>TotalBiscuit has already driven everyone away from the table
>Apollo reaches out for a moment, then falls limp, his last word rasping on dry lips: "pyuumer.."
>TotalBiscuit screams "GEE GEEEEEE" and begins weeping heavy, manly tears
>>
>Shitstiny
>never good ever
>frail basement dwelling cretin who abandoned his own child

>Bisu
>one of the brood war gods who just can't seem to GET sc2
>has hundreds of thousands of dollars and a Ferrari

somehow they are similar
>>
>>156934807
my firefox doesn't know how to use this link :/
>>
>>156935249
>>156935340
how come scv/ doesnt write posts like this anymore
>>
>>156936065
i'll write one just for you :)

>Shitstiny
>never good ever
>frail basement dwelling cretin who abandoned his own child

>Bisu
>one of the brood war gods who just can't seem to GET sc2
>has hundreds of thousands of dollars and a Ferrari

somehow they are similar
>>
naked iu
>>
pooping on a tray and sliding it into naked iu's room under her door
>>
File: don nathanias.jpg (616KB, 1200x976px) Image search: [Google]
don nathanias.jpg
616KB, 1200x976px
>>156936065
Nathan "Nathanias" Fabrikant is a young memer from the North American region of starcraft 2. Obsessed with the mimetic ideals touted in chats he has read, he decides to take up his keyboard and mouse to defend the helpless and meme on the wicked.
After a first failed adventure in pro gaming, he sets out on a second one with a master wikipedian named Steven "Destiny" Bonnel II, whom he has persuaded to accompany him as his faithful squire. In return for Destiny's services, Nathanias promises to make Destiny the top starcraft 2 streamer on twitch. On his horse, Kappa, an emote well past its prime, Nathanias rides the roads of WCS in search of glory and grand adventure. He gives up food, shelter, and comfort, all in the name of a Korean progamer, Kim Joon Ho, whom he envisions as a princess.
>>
hi guys which race do I play if im literally homeless
>>
>>156937235
black
>>
in sc2 fucking idiot
>>
sluts!!!
>>
>>156937428
zerg
protoss if BW
>>
>>156936065
On his second expedition, Nathanias becomes more of a caster than a player, memeing on baffled and justifiably angry netizens while acting out against what he perceives as threats to his stream or to the world. Nathanias rages against a guy in the chat, banning him simply because the guy swears that not all protoss players wear diapers. He steals a dead raccoon that he believes to be the mythic Russian fur hat of Avilo, and he becomes convinced of the healing powers of Quest Nutrition Bars™, a bar composed chiefly of activated almonds that makes him so ill that, by comparison, he later feels healed. Destiny stands by Nathanias, often bearing the brunt of the punishments that arise from Nathanias’s behavior.
>>
breasts
>>
>>156936065
As the two embark on their journey, Destiny lies to Nathanias, telling him that an evil developer has transformed cj entus herO into a patchtoss. Undoing this accusation, in which even Destiny comes to believe, becomes Nathanias’s chief goal.

Nathanias and Destiny meet the Chanman and Richard Lewis who conspire to meme on them. They make a journalist dress up in a winter coat, for example, and tell Nathanias that herO's terrible play—which he knows to be bait—can be improved only if Destiny gets sniped 3,300 times on the ladder. Under the watch of the Chanman and Richard Lewis, Nathanias and Destiny undertake several adventures. Nathanias complains relentlessly on a forum, hoping to fix a bug which has upset the balance of the ladder.
>>
there's so little sc2 on it's fucking depressing.
>>
File: the death of don nathanias.jpg (261KB, 1097x589px) Image search: [Google]
the death of don nathanias.jpg
261KB, 1097x589px
>>156936065
During his stay with the Chanman, Destiny becomes a co-host on a fictitious talk show. Having no opinion on Riot's hatred of Richard Lewis, Destiny co-hosts for two years without ever contributing until he is wounded in a debate against Thorin that the Chanman and Richard Lewis sponsor for their entertainment.

A wgf falls in love with Nathanias, but he remains a staunch worshiper of cj entus herO. Their never-consummated affair amuses the community to no end. Finally, Nathanias sets out again on his journey, but his demise comes quickly. Shortly after his arrival at Blizzcon, Tastosis—actually old friends in disguise—cast the finals instead of him.

In the end, the beaten and battered Nathanias forswears all the dank memes he followed so fervently and dies from malnutrition. With his death, terran casters become extinct.
>>
*boots up beyblade*
>>
https://youtu.be/_IFxQFHwAvo
>>
>>156934072
what an ugly fucking person
>>
>>156939817
SUCCESS

BREEDS

JEALOUSY
>>
Have you ever suddenly been overwhelmed with a crushing sadness at the realization of all the people you will never meet?

This happens sometimes while watching tv, reading a book, or walking around in public and hearing half a conversation. Or while in traffic and making eye contact with a fellow human being and receiving a fleeting smile. It takes my breath away sometimes. How bizarre I'm stuck in my one body, restricted by thinking about and doing one thing at a time. Sometimes It strikes me as so unusual, when it clearly isn't. I'm sure for all of us there are people out there who would instantly get us and compliment us, and we just won't ever meet them. Sorry to be a downer!
>>
gook~!
>>
>>156940735
no, this brings me joy think of all the people i dont have to meet

people on scv are much more interesting to me than most people i meet in real life...
>>
>>156940735
no one ever smiles at me :(
>>
File: UKBsQbp.gif (456KB, 122x126px) Image search: [Google]
UKBsQbp.gif
456KB, 122x126px
>>156938953
dude, it freaking sucks when someone takes away pringles that you counted on
>>
File: scarscar (21).jpg (378KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
scarscar (21).jpg
378KB, 1200x800px
there are a lot of good scarscar pics, but this one is my fav one
>>
that one snoop song but instead of him saying snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop he says goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
>>
hey guys which race if God is dead
>>
lol when you google my name its my mugshot for my dui

epic :))))
>>
>>156943480
creative
>>
>>156943978
zerg
>>
anyone else have church in the morning
>>
why would i go to church on monday morning ?_?
>>
>>156944781
no just you loomies
>>
hey guys which race if i fucked my cousin in his ass
>>
>>156945081
?
>>
>>156945129
zerg
>>
>>156945246
kill me i am worthless trash
>>
>>156945303
dont worry, maybe youll do better next ASL
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnCGyzUf5rw

can samsung survive this?
>>
>>156946065
im still getting one
>>
>>156946381
rip
>>
I'm so tired but when I close my eyes I get scared that I won't wake up...
>>
>>156946547
i feel the same way sometimes too
>>
g
>>
-unit
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/well/mind/a-happy-spouse-may-be-good-for-your-health.html?

A happy spouse may be good for your health.

Previous studies have found that mental well-being — feeling happy and satisfied — is closely linked to good physical health.
>>
stinker alert!

https://www.twitch.
tv/hkes_yezi
>>
sup guys desrow here
>>
>>156948468
hey desrow big fan here :)
>>
>>156948468
>>156949041

how many sticks you guys got saved up?
>>
>>156949062
based woopr
>>
clownposting
>>
IDGAF about kpop, but a pretty I know girl does. What can this thread do for me?
>>
clownfucking...
>>
>>156949726
tell her you wanna suck taemin off
>>
>>156949726
does she like boy groups or girl groups? if she only likes boy groups drop her
>>
*plays zerg*
*smokes cigs*
this game... so easy...
>>
wgirl boobes...
>>
beats by dre
>>
this is a paid message from coca cola
>>
i eagerly await the closing of 4chan so i can leave this place
>>
>>156950381
4chan wont go down any time soon

sponsored by pepsi
>>
there are...

no strings on me...
>>
>>156950776
this post triggered me. i'm writing pepsi and telling them i will boycott them.
>>
>>156949883
hbt...
>>
pepsi > coke
>>
poison > poison
>>
tapwater is just filtered pepsi
>>
poison is of incredible value to me
>>
A little poison now and then: that makes for pleasant dreams. And much poison at the end for a pleasant death.
>>
>>156951908
hbt...
>>
gyuk
>>
nin are so good...
>>
kmfdm...
>>
flip flappers...
>>
dont forget to floss
>>
gook gookers...
>>
>>156952730
t. salesman of big floss
>>
>>156953094
t. denture salesman
>>
sponsored by pepsi
>>
we exclusively drink coca cola as it goes best with zah and our girl himouto umaru-chan exclusively drinks it as well
>>
my head is starting to hurt i haven't been able to sleep
>>
pepsi isn't as bubbly as coke
>>
seulgi puffy nipples
>>
rise above the divide and conquer tactics of the jews. realize every marketing and political dichotomy is false. take a look behind the curtain and see the higher ups on both sides are laughing on their way to the bank.
>>
>>156954379
sponsored by pepsi
>>
>>156954485
>tactics of the jews
idiot! im a jew, so where's my money at? fucking retard go back to pol!
>>
>>156955739
+1
>>
did someone say pepsi?
>>
only lightweight faggots drink that watered down "soda" known as pepsi

real men drink coca cola
>>
honestly i think i might start griefing these threads

all these phoneturds and pass users.. i feel u guys are not even close to what i imagined
>>
Philip Hübner @PhilHubner 3 hours ago
Already lost almost 4 kilos since deciding I needed to lose weight. And I've been to America in the meantime.
>>
uphubners
>>
>>156956378
nice blog post, retard
>>
>>156956672
uphubner this shit
>>
>>156956672
he looks like harry potter and someones old grandma lesbian had a baby lol
>>
my favorite e celeb is pandaleegames ~:3c
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ke4SXwsRg
>>
mine is wintersgaming:3
>>
mine was h to the usky husky :/
>>
:////
>>
gook
ill be back later when the christian livestream starts
seeya
>>
fuck it was tonight????????????????????? goddamnit i keep forgetting what day it is
>>
i wish hbt would let me feed him >:3 he would look so much hotter the more he weighed

just imagine him at around 250 lbs to start then we could start settings goals for every 50 lbs more
>>
>>156961816
imagine zii sucking on hbt's big scaley cheesey diabetic toe

@____@
>>
you dont have to imagine...
>>
>>156962143
omo!!! omo omo omo!!!!!!! omo!! omo! omo omo omo omo!!!!!
>>
im with her
>>
trump is a god
>>
more like moron
>>
we are all watching WESG
tv/starladder_sc2_en
>>
omg i got a call back for an interview suck my dick stupid neet niggers!!!
>>
imagine hbt's big chubby fat face with drool running down it onto his big fat boy titties!!!! omo!!!!

i would force feed him turkey legs coated in sugar and force him to drink chocolate milk!
>>
>>156963202
oh thank you i didnt know this was on now :3c
>>
do we play Honey Select here?
>>
>>156963937
yes.........
>>
do we like it?
>>
how was your week scv
did you have any successes
any challenges
>>
>>156964146
okay
no and no
>>
>>156963246
*sucks it*
>>
remember to wash your asshole with soap and water or i'm never going to put my tongue there!!
>>
The game isnt 50% let me demonstrate

The person playing is level 2.

Level 1
Level 2
Level 3

If a level 2 wins he puts against lvl 3, if he loses puts against lvl 1, the rule is a level 2 will always face a better player if he wins and a worse player if he loses

So if you lose to a same level protoss you are put against a worse protoss next until you win, then your mmr will stay there in tvp, so if you are bad at tvp you will face worse protosses until you are at 50%

So you can be lvl 3 (bad) against protoss, level 1 (good) against terran and level 2 (same level) against zerg and you can see this in your opponnents MMR.

That is not 50%, if you face better terrans then yourself but same level zergs and worse level protosses this indicates that zerg would be stronger then terran but weaker then protoss for that player.

this is known as a self correcting number where it will increase difficulty over 50% and decrease it beneath 50%

Because of this only grandmasters will not have a 50% winrate across the board as there is no lvl 1 player to match them with and so their stats are the only stats that matter

Right now the maps decide if you win or lose based on tvz ultralisk (z bigger maps veto smaller maps) favoring Z over T by the percentage z can "get there" so it would show a z dominance but its mitigated by terrans vetoing big maps

so imbalance can easily exist in this system while its still "50% winrate" for each race.
>>
>>156965010
i wash mine... like once per month...
>>
nigger
>>
got ab oner...
>>
imagine leaving your dirty panties on hbts doorstep...
>>
wish mom would bring me some mcdonalds...
>>
this poison is too nuts...
>>
>>156963202
Is it just me or are all the games just... bad. I find watching players in Korea much more fun honestly.

>>156965017
>The game isnt 50% let me demonstrate
>only grandmasters will not have a 50% winrate across the board as there is no lvl 1 player to match them with and so their stats are the only stats that matter
But you haven't proven that grandmasters isn't 50% winrate. Only that there is a possibility for it to be so. Of course it could be like 49.5% vs 50.5% but same thing basically.
>>
looool the phoner replied
>>
rofl what an idiot
>>
phone posters are worst
>>
debatestiny
>>
we we we so excited
>>
all the other kids with the pumped up kicks
>>
just got back from church. i feel enlightened
>>
based loomies
>>
just got back from church. my dick feels enlightened from all the qts i saw.
>>
i went to church last night

i spray painted black dicks all over the walls
>>
*prays for that one degenerate*
>>
>>156970631
hbt...
>>
so what we get high
>>
File: Screenshot2016-10-09 13_56_33.jpg (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2016-10-09 13_56_33.jpg
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>156972802
brutal
>>
>>156972802
what a god
>>
we dont support bullying here
>>
>>156972802
just sent this to avilo
enjoy your ban hacker :)))))))))))))))))
>>
>>156973189
cant wait to see drumpf make a fool of himself again
>>
nice more shitnny posts to randall :)
>>
*randalls*
>>
we're with her
>>
>>156973990
+1
>>
>>156973990
+1
>>
>>156974016
with seulgi?
>>
the biggest problem no one is talking about is that one of those idiots is going to be repicking like half of the supreme court

but if you vote for trump those judges just might be afraid enough to hold off on retiring long enough for the next guy
>>
i think he meant our guy H-Dog
>>
wow i have really bad anxiety!
>>
>>156974791
shut UP
>>
File: our woman.jpg (245KB, 582x614px) Image search: [Google]
our woman.jpg
245KB, 582x614px
>>156974570
so do i
>>
>>156976395
based
+1
word
>>
ignore this just +1ing and wording myself
>>
>>156976804
>>
someone fax me a cynide pill please god
>>
>>156977674
*faxes THIS*

*grabs crotch*
>>
we enjoy life here
>>
>>156977674
*faxes you a kiss*
>>
>>156977769
+1
>>
File: yurisica.jpg (139KB, 923x960px) Image search: [Google]
yurisica.jpg
139KB, 923x960px
me on the left
>>
>>156977950
left in which frames?
>>
me on the left sickzii on the right
>>
>>156978079
sorry about that >< the bottom 2. im on the right in the top 2
>>
what an idiot lol
>>
dumb blond BITCH
>>
>>156977950
omo
whos the blonde...
>>
me
>>
File: watermelon.jpg (22KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.jpg
22KB, 360x270px
br nigger is here post watermelons
>>
https://twitter.com/NaNiwaSC2/status/785194789838868480
>>
>>156978448
Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.
>>
>>156978746
WHO ARE YOU?
>>
Garage like Roots I got more whips than woopr
>>
dota is having some great drama right now. i wish i followed that scene enough to understand what's happening. all sc2 gets is boring matchfixing.
>>
rip my balls off
>>
>>156979709
https://my.mixtape.moe/qhomwu.mp4
>>
*gets mad at a videogame*
>>
>>156979872
who is that and why did he do that?

>>156979709
whats happening?
>>
File: yooass arin.jpg (566KB, 1600x2448px) Image search: [Google]
yooass arin.jpg
566KB, 1600x2448px
me on the left sickzii on the right
>>
>>156980646
:3
>>
>>156980646
*gropes your butt*
>>
>>156980646
omo!!! would you suck zii's p.p.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
im a naughty cat girl ~>:3c

*wiggles butt in air*
>>
woah i thought bisu lifted lol, he looks like shit. how come tigerlily was with him
>>
>>156981217
magic dog dick
>>
im going to go super saiyan

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *takes a breath* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
*super farts*
>>
what ur seeing o.o is super saying number 2
hiyaaa
what ur seeing O.O now is super sayan number three
haaayaaaaaa
this 0_0 is super sayin 4!
and this
ahhhhhh
O^O''
this is to go even further beyond!!!
>>
*opens another beer*
ah feels gook
>>
AND I'LL TRY NOT TO FEEL THIS MUSICS FOR YOU
>>
seulgi is one of the best looking traps ive ever seen!

id def. suck his penis if he asked me 2!!!!
>>
in kindergarten a girl was crying because she lost something of hers, i found it laying on a table right in the open and brought it to the teacher and they both accused me of stealing it and having second thoughts
>>
sc3 when?
and more importantly will blizzard allow memesports ruin that too?
>>
>>156978713
tinny
>>
*dies inside*
https://youtu.be/nQsZJ3qxzNg
>>
>>156985186
spoiler that shit
>>
my korean girlfriend just walked by naked soaking wet from the shower and i slipped a finger up her ass lol
>>
well you see communism works on paper...
>>
>>156985186
she's kinda cute
>>
gook
>>
hey guys which race do i play if i bum cigs but dont smoke them
>>
File: 1429904131375.jpg (135KB, 855x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429904131375.jpg
135KB, 855x960px
could anyone post a replay with the most standard and safe build for protoss in lotv ? something like rain used to play in hots, he was just impenetrable.

i havent stumbled upon something yet that tastosis would confirm for being the build that people would play in ranked without knowing their opponent.

im in gold just so u know

thanks in advance
>>
>>156987609
n-nice feet...
>>
>>156987609
adepts
>>
>>156987609
just do what neeb does
>>
hanzawa naoki...more like our guyoki
>>
>>156987609
i got a good build for you

add or remove programs into uninstall sc2
>>
>>156988653
mad terran lol
>>
i met rami malek at the party last night in belgrade
>>
>>156988268
anyone down for collective dorama watching with your /scv/ friends?

https://telegram.me/joinchat/Di6GdAnQ92O2QgnXYKh_Yw

you just need a telegram application, in case you dont have it installed already

get telegram here https://telegram.org/, literally takes 2 minutes to install and configure
>>
>russian botnet
no ty
>>
>>156990059
just ignore him, he'll switch over to advertising pepsi in a few minutes
>>
>>156990209
ok thanks friend
>>
whats a botnet?
>>
buttnet
>>
seulgook
>>
>>156990435
meant for
>>156990059
>>
JP McDaniel@itmeJP
I ordered a body pillow two days ago because body pillows are the fucking best.
>>
>jpshit is 4cuck user
it all makes sense beta be betas
>>
>>156991061
wow hes such a nerdXD
>>
botnets are like fishnets, but for bots instead of fishes
>>
>>156991061
i have one and i just use it as a normal pillow because body pillows fucking suck

This post was brought to you by Pepsi Ginger Cola.
>>
imagine catching sickzii in a net...
>>
be sure to practice catch & release
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YECW_iGcrSo
>>
>>156991968
agirls have terrible jokes...
>>
>>156991883
i kill and eat all the fish i catch
>>
This thread sickens me.
>>
gonna go and finally wash my smelly dick
anyone want one last sniff before it's gone?
>>
File: iaxx.jpg (143KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
iaxx.jpg
143KB, 1280x960px
iaxx is a cute boy~!
>>
>>156992501
omo what a bunch of cute homos
>>
>romanians
>white
>>
>>156992649
that man on the left looks disgusting you sick freak
>>
>>156992998
talked to one of them once
asked me for the way i didnt know
then she hung around trying to steal my bag
eventually she called me stupid and left
>>
>>156993049
get arrested
>>
i wonder if i'll grow old
>>
>>156993302
gonna need some white beard to become a true wizard
>>
what happened to vice? it used to so good.
>>
i never knew it was good
was it ever anything but sensationalist garbage
>>
weed isnt a vice

ill show you a dang vice you pusy idiots!
>>
>>156991061
if JP has a body pillow it seems kinda cool to get one now

where should i buy one from
>>
they use to make interesting documentaries
>>
>>156994962
do you mean used*********** to???? you fucking retard???????????????
>>
>>156995213
idk
>>
>>156994891
i should get one of those for my onahole
>>
File: kpssy.webm (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kpssy.webm
3MB, 1080x1080px
i DO masturbate to kpop or as I LIKE to call it KP*SSYPOP and there is NOTHING YOU can do to STOP ME
>>
>>156994891
do you mean pussy*********** idiots???? you fucking retard???????????????
>>
>>156996898
thats not kpop
>>
uhh, i'm not the idiot here YOU ARE
>>
gfycat.com
/ThesePersonalBorer#?speed=0.7

now THIS is kpop!
>>
streamable.com/x6sh

kp*ssypop!!!
>>
>>156996898
+1
>>
>>156996898
perfect k-unt 2bh
>>
>>156987451
why doesnt sc2 have stuff like this?
>>
>>156999730
because its degenerate you idiot!!!!
>>
>>157000005
but its sexy
>>
File: wz.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wz.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
fuck me daddy raynor
>>
>>157001101
that had better be a boy
>>
stinkers...
>>
>>157001562
nope
>>
with cartoons, how do you even KNOW
>>
File: 1331094760825.jpg (38KB, 282x304px) Image search: [Google]
1331094760825.jpg
38KB, 282x304px
>fapping to KP*SSYPOP
>>
people should be able to masturbate to whatever they want without feeling bad

to take the joy of fapping away from anyone is a crime
>>
>>157003183
+1
good post
>>
>>156934443
yes, smaller.
>>
only classless mongoloid idiots of low birth feel bad about feeling bad about what they fap to
>>
hey mongoloids are pretty based
just look at destiny
>>
>>156979371
Riviera sitting on the Bulls best woopr
>>
avilo lost it
>>
>>157003757
it's ok he's back he's going spend a while explaining why sc2 is imbalanced and eventually he'll have recovered enough from being btfo multiple times in a row to stream some league of legends
>>
>>157004417
just DO it
>>
he cant lose what hes never had
>>
aviDoge
>>
>>157004417
word
same
>>
every day i wake up is a day closer to death

and for this reason i go to bed at night
>>
>>157005431
totes made me think
>>
how do i win internet debates
>>
https://twitter.com/robertlescieur/status/785275237826985984
>>
>>157007246
be bisu
>>
>>157007404
hhahhahaha
>>
>>157007246
always have a tab locked in wikipedia
>>
w8... when is the db8?
>>
>>157008137
life is a debate
>>
>>157008439
no the us presential one
>>
>>157008467
20 minutes!
>>
>>157008137
in a few
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRlI2SQ0Ueg
>>
>>157008516
thanks fellow 4chan pass bro
>>
File: youre-awesome.jpg (82KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
youre-awesome.jpg
82KB, 525x525px
>>157008541
based
>>
>>157008578
tfw cant even tell when someone else is using a pass because appchan doesnt show the clover

is there any way to fix it?
>>
>>157008724
idk 4chanx shows it that's what i'm using
last week though i had to reload the page to see the clovers on new posts this week it seems they've fixed it and it shows up on dynamic refreshes too
>>
if he has apps then that means he must be posting from a...
>>
>>
>>157009130
personal computer with windows 10
>>
>>157009286
perfect
>>
>can afford a smart phone
>can afford a 4chan pass
hmm really makes you think...
>>
>>157009130
appchan isnt an app Mormon
>>
>>157009286
i love soe more than anyone
>>
>>157009482
well then i was b8ing ok?
>>
wouldn't mind a za right about now...
>>
>>157009638
this is a no b8 zone
>>
>>157009797
+1 we don't b8 here
>>
>>157009872
nice bait
>>
>>157009482
how did you know i was a mormon?
>>
>>157009986
i meant moron* damn autocorrect
>>
remember when soe did a sc2 event...
>>
>>157010045
how did you know i was a moron?
>>
>>157009986
>>157010045
don't listen to this anon's lies he's doxed you and now he's pretending to be a retarded phone poster to throw you off
>>
>>157009986
i noticed you're an idiot
>>
i'm watching this show on netflix called "steampunk'd" ironically lol
>>
>>157010093
it's when i first learned about her and first fell in love with her. 2011 was a more optimistic time.
>>
i'm watching camwhores unironically
>>
what does post-ironic mean?
>>
>>157010378
it's like when people start watching avilo to laugh at how pathetic he is but then they end up subscribing aviDoge
>>
HERE WE GO #IMWITHHER
>>
>>157010229
after watching for 5 minutes i need to +1 my post
GET IN THERE
>>157010550
GET IN THERE
>>
link me :>
>>
the junkyard is called the punkyard
>>
any #aware bros? is hilary a shapeshifter be honest pls
>>
>>157011035
george h w bush was the last shapeshifter president
>>
>>157011035
we all are if you think about it
>>
*really thinks*
>>
hilary just pointed out that it's wrong to rate women from 1-10
that's why we use the 1-3 system here
ivanka is a 3 2bh
>>
does anyone actually take these debates seriously?
>>
donald trump is toxic

donald trump is POISON
>>
why are these debates rigged against trump?
>>
>>157011763
+3
>>
holy shit this is getting heated
>>
A GOD
>>
BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL
>>
#REKT
>>
Nick Plott @CallMeTasteless 6m6 minutes ago

Is anyone else noticing this fly that keeps landing on Hilary ? Lol
>>
#HillaryForPrison2017
>>
A GOD

G
O
D
>>
we're watching the big house 6 NOT debates

>>157011789
word just like 'za lol
>>
donald trump is losing this real bad right?
>>
big house sucks this year
mango and m2k are doing bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

lol internet people are pretty fast
>>
>>157013056
her is
>>
Steven Bonnell II@OmniDestiny
I WILL DONATE $1000 TO CHARITY IF @andersoncooper ASKS TRUMP TO EXPLAIN WHAT SINGLE PAYER EVEN IS PLEASE GOD
>>
>>157013252
lol steven needs to stfu fucking unbased leftist cuck cretin
>>
based donald
>>
>>157013391
+1
>>
this is the guy who invented obamacare:
https://youtu.be/rK575JoR-vY
>>
looooooool why the fuck are they so blatant with this rigging?
>>
just spent $150 on a mechanical keyboard with lights because im tired of not being able to see the letters when i look down at night lol xD!!!!!!
>>
dust boy photo was confirmed fake weeks ago
>>
can't we just drone him or something?
>>
grab her by the pussy and drone her!
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with grabbing a pussy
>>
>>157014169
imagine grabbing minhee by the p*ssy and droning her!!!!!!!! >_<!!!!
>>
>>157014289
it's smelly...
>>
>>157014531
would you take responsibility after?
>>
>>157014631
lol no i would move onto the rest of stellar starting with jeonyul
>>
everything my opponent is saying is a lie
>>
>>157014531
homo
>>
>>157014810
how is that gay!!!!!
@______________@
>>
>>157014876
we're girls here...
>>
>>157014876
autocorrect
sorry
>>
>>157014931
idiot!!!!!!!! i'll pray for you!!!!!! >_<

>>157014934
stupid phone poster!!!!!!!
>>
yo fuck white people
>>
>>157015131
-1 we like them here
we like to fuck their boys here
>>
UGH just finally got power back after hurricane mathew. wish i was dead. thanks for your prayers anyway i guess god bless
>>
>>157015131
we're white here...
>>
>>157015183
amen
>>
>>157015183
god bless
>>
>>157015183
matthew here, lol
>>
SNEAK ATTACK
>>
>>157015751
can't we just drone them... at night x_x
>>
>>157015751
i lol'd when he disagreed with pence but they didn't end up focusing on it
>>
>>157015861
our country is too stupid t_t
>>
File: george lincoln rockwell.jpg (248KB, 848x840px) Image search: [Google]
george lincoln rockwell.jpg
248KB, 848x840px
>>
call me bag daddy >:3
>>
what the fuck was that question lol
>>
>>157016031
he was gonna ask something to trump and call him racist but got intimidated and asked that instead
>>
imagine 21st century cyberwar...
>>
i want trump to drop the mic, grab hillary's pussy, and walk off the stage
>>
hillary: can't we just drone all the black ppl or smthn ?_?
>>
>pass user since [year]

that stupid fucking reddit gold shit makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!!! >:[
>>
>>157016225
+1
>>
do you guys think russian hackers can get into my basement server?
>>
>>157016225
i wish i could get rid of it but it's stuck
>>
>>157016316
hold on let me check

omg you searched for that? lol
>>
>>157016343
you do know 4chan isn't hurting for money and this is something he does all the time (on other boards he owns) to make money
>>
make cyber great again
>>
i'm not unproud of shitposting with you guys. or girls. it's about time our generals got better again
>>
i want the big guy to ask his question..
then i want to bounce on his belly.. naked !
>>
>>157016801
oh my!!!
>>
i feel worse after posting here than i do when i cum to gay porn
>>
>>157016801
omo!!!
>>
>>157016801
THERE HE IS!! GET READY TO BOUNCE!!
>>
>>157017068
he's not the biggest guy but he look so cute!
round boy get ready to bounce!
>>
>>157016801
why
>>
freaks!!!
>>
i like her TITS
>>
good db8
>>
holy fuck ivanka is so hot
>>
fucking stumped
>>
the guy who asked the end question had a wind up disposable camera
he has more layers of irony that us >.>
>>
>>157017712
worded
>>
wait why do they all have disposable cameras
is this a thing in america
>>
ANDERSON COOPER IS A GOD
>>
i think trump won what do you guys think?
>>
i think the pussy grabbers all over the world won
>>
hillary clinton is like the real life francis underwood
>>
>>157018127
he ANNIHILATED her
>>
>>157018372
why would you post that?
>>
i hate the taste but i want some whisky water mix rn..
>>
File: 1311644689062.jpg (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1311644689062.jpg
53KB, 320x240px
>>157018372
>>
i could go for a bigmac right now. OR TWO
>>
i could suck a big mac right now. OR TWO
>>
how the fuck does this general survive.

this game is dead. This general should be dead.
>>
>>157019390
i keep it afloat tbeeH
>>
>>157019390
???
>>
i wish that retard was dead :)
>>
>>157019390
55 different posters over 21 hours is good going
>>
is tinny dead, a normie or did he just stop posting sica
>>
>>157019390
our desire for some semblance of social contact, even friends, is strong enough to ignore such pedestrian things as the death of a video game. as long as our generals don't get banned and there is at least one other person, /scv/ will always live.
>>
>>157019995
banned because some retard keeps reporting him
>>
>>157020317
god bless /scv/
>>
>>157020317
suck my fucking dick you fucking retard
>>
ate too much >.<
>>
>>157021468
*sucks it*
>>
>>157021685
*slaps your belly*
mMMmm looking good BIG BOY
>>
nigger

*goes back to playing morrowind*
>>
niggook
>>
he just made the best post itt like it was nothing
>>
>>157023041
*syt*
>>
>>157020501
people who report tintard are doing God's work
>>
>>157023376
tinny literally makes this place like 4x maybe 5x better not even kidding
>>
File: dkOnotAC.jpg (331KB, 2456x2221px) Image search: [Google]
dkOnotAC.jpg
331KB, 2456x2221px
>>
which race would a b*dass (badass) play
>>
>>157023921
whoops autocorrect meant he makes it worse lol
>>
HmmStiny
>>
>>157025904
thats not how autocorrect works you Mormon
>>
>>157026858
how does it work then einstein lol
>>
>>157027151
figure it out on your own
>>
lots of mormons in the thread today...
>>
i need to lose some weight..
>>
loose sum wait
>>
have you gained a lot of weights recently...
>>
>>156934072
>>156934443
>>157003346
4 years later and you still force the same stupid shitty memes you forced back then.

Kill yourself.
>>
and this is why
>>
>b1su - retired skt mascot
corsair + dt
>bi2u - destiny
infestors + the bi2u build with a glock
>3isu - avilo
ravens and mullets
>bis4 - fantasy
mech into bio
>bi5u - catz
spore crawler to snipe the scouting overlord
>6isu - sos
playing to win and hatch sniping with void rays and recalling
>>
awoo
>>
phone
>>
File: grumpy scarscar.png (817KB, 824x768px) Image search: [Google]
grumpy scarscar.png
817KB, 824x768px
>>156942773
I like my scarscar grumpy.
>>
i like smoking cigarettes but only when im drinking alcohol
>>
>>157029859
based normal bro
>>
you know who is freakin gorgeous

seolhyum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1w8uYZFz0

damn...
>>
File: CuX8VQYWgAAk7SM.jpg orig.jpg (376KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CuX8VQYWgAAk7SM.jpg orig.jpg
376KB, 1600x1600px
a god
>>
>>157030994
kinda looks like burgerman
>>
File: incontrol.png (588KB, 821x456px) Image search: [Google]
incontrol.png
588KB, 821x456px
>>157031159
>>
*cracks open my 8th natty ice*
>>
two girls have seen my penis and theyve both complimented me on how big it is
>>
>>157031720
your mommy and your grandmommy when you were like 3 probably
>>
>>157031797
no it was a stripper and my e-girlfriend
>>
anyone wanna trade +1's?
>>
File: dqgzaCZ.jpg (396KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
dqgzaCZ.jpg
396KB, 1152x1536px
lol look at this pig eating an apple
>>
>>157032109
+1
>>
if i had a dollar for every +1 i've ever gotten
>>
>>157032448
>>
>>157032448
>>
>>157032165
sunny...
>>
*makes zerglings* wow this game is easy
>>
>>157033247
*makes firebats*
>>
>>157033280
*has lurkers burrowed under your guys* *casts dark swarm* maybe next time
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/56pboh/my_bias_against_bikers_has_been_shattered/

heh
>>
korean boobs.
>>
>>157034353
god bless
>>
>>157034353
dont exist
>>
post'em
>>
>>157029295
that puffy cheek thing she does is so cute :3 ;#
>>
since this awful game is dead anyways why not play broodwar, it's equally dead but at least its a good game
>>
>>157036084
nice try nony, youre not getting any fishpoints from me
>>
i wonder what it feels like to be confident in how you look
>>
*listens to nin* hey this is pretty good
>>
>>157036378
hbt..
>>
>>157037505
nope its actually just me your guy
>>
imagine diving into noregrets cute boy butt with no regrets
>>
send in... the clowns...
>>
*sends them in*
>>
well that took awhile
>>
gook
>>
went clowin yesterday
im in the hospital today haha
i was told ill be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life hahaha
>>
>>157020317
+1
>>
you talkin to me
>>
mum and dad are fighting so i can't stream :(
>>
which race would be easiest to play without camera hotkeys
>>
>>157040734
Who uses camera hotkeys? lol
>>
just finished the hillary v trump debate ama
>>
>>157040917
What race is the best?
>>
>>157040917
did you enjoy it?
>>
>>157041017
p>z
t>p
t>z

>>157041046
it was okay
>>
>>157041187
>t>p
>t>z
based retard
>>
first of all thank you for calling me based
>>
does dota 2 take more skills than sc2?
>>
>>157040734
guys im fucking serious
>>
>>157040670
hbt...
>>
im a bom hater
>>
File: memer.png (16KB, 773x332px) Image search: [Google]
memer.png
16KB, 773x332px
>go to /scv/
>quality high level game theory discussion
>go to teamliquid
>this shit

i love you guys
>>
>>157041731
word
>>
>>157041529
terran

you're aggressive the most and camera hotkeys are best for defending aggression at multiple locations

polt doesn't use camera hotkeys
>>
File: hmm.png (412KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
412KB, 5000x5000px
https://www.twitch.tv
/tokk2

is she still our girl?
>>
no but we occasionally masturbate to her twitter pics
>>
do girls normally put on make up to eat at home?
>>
hurricane season...
>>
>>157042927
they do if idiots give them money for it
>>
>>157042410
like which ones...
>>
File: tumblr_oerwg4ttZx1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg (84KB, 684x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oerwg4ttZx1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg
84KB, 684x1158px
wow...
>>
omg shes so fat now
>>
File: 30173413856_856ec0d714_o.jpg (176KB, 1486x1075px) Image search: [Google]
30173413856_856ec0d714_o.jpg
176KB, 1486x1075px
@_@
>>
>>157043227
the ones where shes wearing panties...
>>
>>157043459
can i have a link omo..
>>
>>157043459
were they used panties?
>>
imagine hbts used panties...
>>
>>157043998
gross
>>
does she ever stop eating or being offended...
>>
imagine drugging hbt then dissecting him body on a cold operating room table making nice cuts of meat to eat...
>>
i'd make a hot big steak
>>
File: used_panties.jpg (462KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
used_panties.jpg
462KB, 1536x2048px
she sells her used panties for $30 USD a pair (that incudes shipping)

here is just one of the many ive purchased
>>
>>157045351
just a pro tip for anyone new to this market

if you want to slurp off the stuff in the pic like an oyster or a loogie then chew on it you have to put it in the microwave for a couple minutes with a cup of water
>>
>>157045351
is that shampoo?
>>
jesus christ fucking gross@!!!!!
>>
>>156934072
why did they break up again ?
>>
>>157045625
>>157045684
virgins lol

>>157045767
tigerlily realized destiny was crazy and destiny also raped tigerlily at least one time that we know of and then tried to say that tigerlily raped him by pressing his head into her v*gina!
>>
are gooks pure
>>
pure garbage
>>
>>157045480
what does it taste like?
>>
>>157045930
>destiny also raped tigerlily at least one time

Did she accuse him of doing this?
>>
>>157046357
ever cough up a loogie? it tastes like a real creamy, velvety, rich, salty, irony loogie.

>>157046315
idiot

>>157046436
there was proof

>>157046250
i like gooks because they are like robots
>>
>>157046481
>there was proof
oh shit do you have a link to it or something
>>
llama is so triggered she put on glasses
>>
>>157045930
thanks for correcting the record
>>
good morning. start of the weekday..hope everyone works hard so we could play hard this weekend
>>
tigerlily's w*pussy!!! imagine the smell!!!! imagine what her used underwear looks and smells like!!!!
>>
>>157046893
swedish meatballs
>>
imagine peeing on the toilet seat then forgetting to whipe it off and getting tigerily pregnant after she sits in it!!!!!!!

@______________________________@
>>
we dont watch anime here we read the mangas in spanish
>>
is there a good way to sort your favorite 2hus besides that one quiz? i want to figure out who my favorites really are >:3 but i want the output to be more aesthetically pleasing than that one quiz
>>
>>157047198
just be urself when u reading a lore and the better u know
>>
>>157047198
there arent any shortcuts to figuring out your favorite 2hus

you need to put in the work
>>
>>157045930
was tigerlily the one he had a kid with?
>>
>>157047248
i cant remember all!! like i already know the characters (from eosd onward) but i want a pretty list with pictures that show the world :3

i dont want to forget like who i decided was my 6th favorite for example!! i dont know who that is!!!!!!

ok a better question~~
i know who my favorite touhous are..... is there an easy way to catalog/archive/share it? something like what tapmusic or topsters can do for your music :3c
>>
i think llama is schizophrenic
anyone agree?
>>
can llamas even get schizophrenia? wtf
>>
just bought a $300 patagonia jacket for when it gets cold here in florida

this baby can withstand sub zero temperatures so i should be extra comfy in my puffy jacket >:3
>>
i think llama is fat
>>
llama = kkona xD!!!!!

he's a fat redneck!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
>>
>>157047489
she got fat
>>
>>157047487
does it really get that cold in flordia? its already reaching 50 degrees low in texas...im going to miss short pants weather
>>
daily reminder llama is blind in one eye and constantly regurgitates left rhetoric and has gotten fat and triggers at _anything_ in her chat
>>
>>157047368
no she lucked out and realized how crazy destiny was and left him

>>157047375
yes there is
>>
it definitely does not get subzero in florida

would you guys believe me if i told you i once went camping in subzero weather without a tent? boy scouts were tough!! good training for the scvs....
>>
>>157047680
i know it doesnt get that cold i just wanted a cool puffy jacket like all the koreans wear
>>
>>157047650
oh neat do you know where i can find it
>>
>>157047825
why yes i do
>>
>>157047849
would you be kind enough to share that information with me
>>
>>157047891
gladly
>>
>>157045239
freak
id rather kiss him
>>
>>157048435
i await the sharing of information with bated breath
>>
Michael Luo@michaelluo
Asian Americans, tweet at me your own racist encounters and I'll try to collect them. Hashtag it like I did #thisis2016
>>
>>157049253
just going to have a bunch of fake women coming forward like with the bill cosby thing were he supposedly """raped""" over 20 women lol
>>
bill cosby never raped no one

wgirls are just lying greedy whores
>>
File: slice of za.png (55KB, 250x153px) Image search: [Google]
slice of za.png
55KB, 250x153px
>tfw no value
>>
>>157049862
>za

wow what a fucking idiot its called ZAH and i would know because I EAT 3 A DAY
>>
>>157050026
'za is short for 'zah you fucking idiot
>>
>>157050140
youre taking this too far!!!! its zah!!!!!!
>>
i won that deb8
>>
>>157050393
*kills you*

looks like i won the great debate that is life
>>
gonna order some 'z tonite
>>
can you guys please stop misusing the one meme i like

i have autism and it causes me anxiety when you guys do this

it would really mean a lot to me if we scv bros could just get along. we're a dying breed that needs to stick together
>>
some 'p'g'z
>>
>>157050676
sucking some guys penis with zii??????
>>
whats your favorite typpe of piz'?
>>
>>157051128
ur mom
>>
>>157051128
ur mums ass crack lol
>>
trump treats whores the way they want to be treated! whats the issue here??? there isnt one!
>>
do kgirls really like americans or is that a myth
>>
How often do you change phones? It seems to me people are changing or updating mobile phones more and more often.
>>
>>157052170
i buy the new iphone every time it comes out
>>
>>157052170
#aware
>>
tigerlilys pregger belly...
>>
who won the db8?
>>
>>157052745
i did
*holds up arms in victory*
\o/
>>
>>157053045
i won the db8 btw
>>
just felt something on my foot so i looked down and it was a huge cockroach :S
>>
>>157053359
gross!!!!!!!
>>
>>157053760
yeah now my foot is all stinky like a cock roach and its making me sick but im too lazy to go shower :/

and the roach is somewhere in my bed under the blanket but its too fast to kill ;-;
>>
better a cockroach than a cockravager
>>
>>
Good afternoon nerds
>>
imagine force feeding hbt so he gets fat then his gf leaves him and then taking advantage of him when he's vulnerable...
>>
>>157054576
omo
>>
File: 268px-ByuN_2016GSLS2.jpg (18KB, 268x375px) Image search: [Google]
268px-ByuN_2016GSLS2.jpg
18KB, 268x375px
Byun is streaming!

tv/byunprime
>>
>>157054576
omo...
>>
>>157052170
Every few years. I don't go outside much so I don't need a good phone.
>>
>>157056569
when i go outside, i always have my earbuds in my ears or stare at my phone while waiting in lone...is that weird
>>
>>157056619
I don't see how that would be weird. It's not like you are going to be chatting with every person you see.
>>
>>157056619
its cool and mysterious
>>
>>157056619
can you uhhh say """weirdo"""!!! lol
>>
i fucking broke my wall u know
>>
>>157057657
deezer...
>>
>>157057773
BAM
>>
>>157057773
u have a big nose bro
>>
File: deezer.jpg (118KB, 1346x1280px) Image search: [Google]
deezer.jpg
118KB, 1346x1280px
i was so sad to find out combatex and deezer were shitskins :[
>>
>>157057978
wtf i hate deezer now
>>
>>157058248
u fucking piece of shit i come to nebraska to fuck you up piece of shit
>>
File: 1465797407828.jpg (82KB, 666x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465797407828.jpg
82KB, 666x685px
I just bought LotV
>>
>>157058371
What's next in your master plan?
>>
>>157058497
3 rax proxy reaper
>>
>>157058371
pisko??????
>>
>>157058371
wow u fucked up lol

could have bought something fun like overwatch or subbed to wow or bought packs in hearthstone
>>
my stream isnt doing so well
>>
>>157058371
she looks like tim from tim & eric
>>
>>157059049
link it so we can bully you
>>
>>157059049
based hbt
>>
>>157059049
time to get a real job
>>
>>157059450
making babies with your mom is a full time job!!!!!!!!
>>
*goes to my spot*
*tries to land a kickflip for the 1001st time*
heh, todays the day. see ya later dorks.
>>
wow who the heck was that freak
>>
p5...
>>
gook
>>
my moms boyfriend bought over kfc...

cant wait to see the look on his face when he gets up to get some after banging my mom only to see i ate all the skin off the chicken lol
>>
*smash di's your upsmash*
*jab resets you into an upthrow*
*rests you off the stage*

heh... better luck next year kiddo
>>
>>157061854
*rips my controller out of the gc*
*doesnt shake your hand*
*storms off*
*the commentators start going wild and making salt puns since this is the most exciting bm that happens in smash*
>>
>>157062053
*gets blasted by you on twitter for 9 months*
*says you cant wait to play me again*
*show up at evo*
*opposite sides of the bracket*
*meet in the finals*
*i miss my reset reset*
*you shine me off the edge*
>>
>>157058371
message me if you want to play games
>>
ne1 else like 2 see white chicks get turnt out?
>>
i get so nervous at locals when there is a bigger crowd i lose all my tech skill -.-

sd off the stage, cant even wave dash properly
>>
>>157062271
*smugly smile at you*
>>
*jams your c*ck down my throat!!!!*
>>
>>157060220
stop being a pussy you can already do it all
>>
>>157063667
omo
>>
lolneeb
>>
yeah you like that gay boy dont you!!!!

*sucks your fr*cken d*ck*!!!!!!
>>
omo neeb sandwhich
>>
gook
>>
just woke up...
wwydtm...
>>
>>157064896
stinky boy!!! *belly bumps you* stinky!!! stinky!!!!!! *belly bumps you* stink stinky boy!!!! stinky boy!!! *belly bumps you* stinky!!! stinky!!!!!! *belly bumps you* stink stinky boy!!!! stinky boy!!! *belly bumps you* stinky!!! stinky!!!!!! *belly bumps you* stink stinky boy!!!! stinky boy!!! *belly bumps you* stinky!!! stinky!!!!!! *belly bumps you* stink stinky boy!!!!
>>
>>157065157
*pulls down boxer to reveal morning wood*

belly bump me again, i dare you
>>
>>157065327
*pushes butt against it*
>>
>>157065460
nooooo!!!!!!!
*runs away*
>>
just bought a $13,800 USD watch for myself as an early christmas present lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKEeqzqJtc&feature=youtu.be&t=19
>>
*cups balls*
*sniffs hand*

thats the stuff
>>
>>157067946
+1
>>
>>157063929
update:no i can't

i don't think i raise my legs high enough
among probably many other issues
>>
>>157067946
this guy knows
>>
FYI - if you feel the need to comment and smash hateful shit into your keyboard, you will be promptly ignored
>>
don't tell me what to do
>>
File: firstlunchoftheworkweek.jpg (445KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
firstlunchoftheworkweek.jpg
445KB, 2048x1536px
be healthy~
>>
suck my dick
>>
>>157062428
what's your name?
>>
do any of you even play sc2? what the fuck is this general
>>
dahye
>>
hillary clinton defended a guy who raped a 12 year old, got him off on some legal technicality and then laughed about it...
>>
>>157068736
crooked shillary is hinished
>>
TRUMP
>>
>>157068736
well its pretty funny when u think abnout it...

about
>>
>>157068826
+1
>>
word we're not with her anymore
>>
File: 1476086502380.png (879KB, 838x859px) Image search: [Google]
1476086502380.png
879KB, 838x859px
is this *her*?
>>
>>157066498
holy

what was it

>>157068224
isn't that a bit too much for a lunch??
>>
>>157068224
what are you going to do with the carrots?
>>
>>157068224
im trying to lose weight too
>>
i told myself i would lose the weight this year as part of my new years resolution, and now im the heaviest ive ever been in my entire life by over 40 lbs ;-;
>>
>>157069818
fat fucking nigger
>>
>>157070020
why would you say something like that to me i already feel terrible ;-;
>>
>>157070082
lol u got roasted
>>
>>157070305
why are you being so mean to me ;-;
>>
who /hype/ for starcrafts tomorrow?
>>
broke up with my gf few hours ago

depressed
>>
>>157070619
post her
>>
*makes siege tanks*
>>
>>157070709
based avilo apprentice
>>
so depressed

we spent like every day together

idk what to do now lol. maybe pick up sc2 again
>>
>>157070709
*uses stasis ward*

lol later nerd
>>
>>157070945
post her
>>
>>157070945
based
>>
>>157071051
i still dunno
i haven't played really since hots was dying down.. maybe march of last year? so a year and a half i've been gone

sc2 takes too much brainpower to improve at, though, so idk.. although it probably wouldn't be too hard to pick back up b/c i could just record byun's streams and copy his builds. i know back in hots he only had like 1 build per mu on his stream so it was very easy to learn
>>
>>157045930
imbecile
>>
ok fuck it i'll come back to sc2. good opportunity while byun is streaming. i can relearn everythging very easily. also 100% chance my mechanics are at least mid gm (na lmao)

not posting here tho peace
>>
>>157071328
stupid destiny fan
>>
https://twitter.com/GuysPictures/status/785499633611145217

lol
>>
>>157071871
lmao
>>
File: Capture.png (774KB, 1159x882px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
774KB, 1159x882px
yall pigskins be wearin some shit
>>
mom is telling me to shower -_-
>>
>>157072730
theres not a single white person in that picture
>>
>>157071532
it ain't worth it.
>>
>>157072846
better do what she says...
>>
*makes hellions* sigh... just isnt the same as vultures
>>
paladins is way more fun that overwatch
>>
heh i was supposed to take meds an hour ago >:)
>>
>>157074342
based

we dont use the medical jew here
>>
*trots off to the shower*
-_-
>>
>>157074796
finally...
*unplugs nose*
>>
*farts*
>>
just drank some coffee :3

*farts*
>>
>>157075390
based
>>
im your host killer keemstar
>>
>>157075994
based
>>
>>157075670
>>157076087
based^2
>>
double based
>>
based cubed
>>
how about i suck your fr*cken w**ner !!!!!!
>>
File: battleborn.jpg (457KB, 1759x958px) Image search: [Google]
battleborn.jpg
457KB, 1759x958px
This payed for post is brought to you by Paladins of the Realm (TM). Duke it out in this fast paced mobafps with a wide selection of unique heroes with special abilities. Play on your steam client for the FREE on your steam client. For a limited time, unlock the Barik Team Fortress 2 Engineer (TM) skin and 1000 coins with the referal name: "Count Cuckula". Become Ann Hiro today!
>>
>>157078210
*unzips*
>>
>>157078350
*chomps down* >:M
>>
where my galicians @
>>
>>157078486
*cumsies*
>>
>zombiegrub doesnt like kissing or cuddling

jeez what kind of kinky shit DOES it take to get her going?
>>
>>157079139
source??
>>
*plays protoss*
>>
>>157079210
she just talked about it on basetrade during TLO vs Neeb...
>>
>>157079139
omo
>>
i've never kissed or cuddled before is it nice
>>
>>157079447
i wouldnt know...
>>
>>157079320
im going to need proof you little fucking scrawny nerd or ill ring your neck
>>
>>157079447
i did it its really nice and you feel amazingly powerful but it gets to your head and you end up getting your ass beat
>>
>>157079447
it makes your pee pee all tingly, it feels real good senpai
>>
so your telling me santa isnt real but god is?
>>
Do i pick penis or vagina
>>
>>157079447
i cuddled with some person i barely knew. it was quite enjoyable.
>>
quake is the hardest game ever made...
>>
*hopes for the best*

*expects the worst*
>>
books...
>>
>>157081705
dylt...
>>
just ate my second full bag of chips today lol
>>
Haha *poops in mouth* am i cool yet haha *sucks black cox* mmm my favorite *farts loudly* oops hope nobody smelled that haha XD
>>
>>
i wonder if that anon ever found a way to show off his favorite 2hus
>>
oh boy...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAg%253D%253D&q=hillary+seizure
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kte1gnv1Erg
>>
>>157082369
this is next level irony memeing p based i like it lets do more of this
>>
dont respond to yourself its bad taste retard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuPE4l9_Es4

imagine if flusha played sc2 hes so smart...
>>
new

>>157083334
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.