[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - YellowJACKED Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 758
Thread images: 128

File: mffg_backtothememes.jpg (148KB, 556x897px) Image search: [Google]
mffg_backtothememes.jpg
148KB, 556x897px
>/mffg/ FAQ:
http://pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
https://youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
4chan co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.5.0 Patch Notes
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=530209

>2.5.0 Feedback Survey
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=533874

Last thread >>155346568
>>
File: Proxima_Midnight_Portrait_Art.png (2MB, 2691x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Proxima_Midnight_Portrait_Art.png
2MB, 2691x2550px
>>155679524
First for best girl
>>
^_^
>>
>>155679524
topkek, nice op
>>
File: 1358616724573.jpg (194KB, 767x439px) Image search: [Google]
1358616724573.jpg
194KB, 767x439px
Ultimate Spider-girl uniform for Spider-man when!?
>>
LMAO nice op anon
>>
>>155679665
Seven million gold to go!

...minimum, followed by ??? million gold to get an iso set and max her gears!
>>
Reminder for my rift situation. Phone's ded, so I'm trying to use emulators not much luck atm but once I've got one working.

Either this hot time and/or pre-reset hot time, will be Nebula, Wasp and Giant-Man in some order.

I'll try and post when I'm opening them, but if not keep your eye out for me opening rifts.
>>
>>155680096
>filename
Since it took roughly 2 months to farm the T2 materials to take HIM to 6*, most of the gold farming was just done over those 2 months. Gold does stack up quite quickly and sooner than you know it you're sitting on mountains of it. Gold isn't my problem with ranking up BO characters, it's having enough fucking spare bios. How?????
>>
>>155679524
well done
>>
>>155680293
Most of the bios i used were those for useless characters like cho hulk. I even sacrificed some for heroes that are good like carnage.
>>
File: gwenpool horror.jpg (113KB, 318x488px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpool horror.jpg
113KB, 318x488px
>>155680442
>I even sacrificed some for heroes that are good like carnage.
>>
>>155680442
>not getting them to 6* just for the extra crystals

Then again, i'll probably be vip0 for lyfe, so i'll take as much extra crystals as i can.
>>
>>155680584
>tfw 4 GP bios per day

I think i may use the 5* ticket on her.
>>
>>155680293
You just spend all your energy all day every day on nothing but special missions and story missions during hot time. No rifts.

As long as you're actually spending the energy you're likely to have enough in a little over 2 months.

Much harder to justify that now that having a huge roster is actually important, though.
>>
>>155680584
I was saving the bios to t2 carnage but since they gave out that monthly ticket I didn't need them anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-24-19-00-40.png (823KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-24-19-00-40.png
823KB, 1280x720px
So... How's the T2 bot?
>>
>>155681309
bad but I T2 Goliath to have a tier 2 Team Pym so I can't give you shit if you give him a tier 2 because you like him
>>
>>155681752
Isn't T2 Hank actually decent, though?
>>
>>155679665
Reminder that she's irrelevant shitty Hickman OC
>>
>>155681991
Why do OCs get a bad wrap? People complain that Marvel is overusing legacy characters and just moving the title of popular heroes to someone else, but when writers make OC they get criticised for it?
>>
>>155681973
not really

he doesn't get a good increase in physical attack, since the increase doesn't take into account his suit it's over the original passive, meaning you only get a net 5% attack increase from his tier 2

the damage reduction isn't good enough

his tier 2 would be a lot better if it increased his invulnerability to 6 seconds
>>
>>155682094
Because >>155681991 is one of the most passionate Bendis supporter.
>>
So...
Wasn't us supposed to get news in the game and others due to this weel being NYComicCon, or is it next week?

What do you think we might get?

Who is the character you would like to have with next update?

What new mode would you like to get?

Will there be a substitute/sequel to MAAlliance?

;-;
>>
>>155682094
Writer's not criticiesed for OCs, they're criticiesed for making them shitty, without proper background, dull and irrelevant. In the end the character's presence in the story or media itself only annoys you.
>>
>>155682502
They might talk about their new Women of Power game that was announced at SDCC. But now with M:AA and the sequel in the trash, the next two big games behind that are CoC and MFF.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 722x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 722x690px
>>155682326
>>
>>155682810
It's not like Hickman had much leeway to develop each Black Order member. Proxima is the only one to show up in other books and is still alive IIRC. Ebony Maw got some development while travelling along with Thane and could still show up since he's technically still alive (being a ghost and all). But Corvus, BD and Supergiant are all dead I think.
Jeff Lemire has confirmed some BO members will show up in his new Thanos ongoing, so that must mean Proxima, or EM since Thane is also going to appear. Or maybe flashbacks.
>>
>>155683053
Proxima and Corvus both got captured by Doctor Doom on Secret Wars, so they're most likely alive in the new 616 Universe

The only ones dead are Black Dwarf (head flatenned by Ronan) and Supergiant (got BTFO by an antimatter bomb, Maximux and Lockjaw)
>>
>>155683053
>But Corvus, BD and Supergiant are all dead I think.
BD and SG are, but Corvus isn't. In fact, it's been confirmed that both Corvus and Proxima are going to be appearing in the upcoming Thanos ongoing, but in a more antagonistic role. Presumably, Corvus and Proxima have become disillusioned with Thanos post-SW and are going off on their own. Which might be cool? I mean, BD and SG 100% dead and probably are never going to appear again but Corvus, Proxima, and EM have a decent chance of at least appearing again.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (96KB, 971x570px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
96KB, 971x570px
>>155683295
>>155683551
Ah for some reason I thought Corvus got killed in SW. Starfox is also appearing in the Thanos ongoing which mite b cool. Also opens up the opportunity for NM to release a Thanos themed update. Although I think it's unlikely that there will be uniforms for BO members, I'd like to hope there's a chance they'll release Thanos uniforms.
>>
>>155683053
>create a bunch of irrelevant characters
>kill some of them
>leave the rest for other writers to properly develop them
>???
Noice :^)
>>
>>155684186
Why would he take the time to develop them when all they were and meant to be was just evil henchmen, pawns of Thanos? They got the job done.
>>
>>155684573
> all they were and meant to be was just evil henchmen, pawns of Thanos

>yfw they appear in both Infinity War movies to not have an army of costumed dudes going at Thanos all at once, and keep the others busy

Can't wait for the street level dudes facing against Black Dwarf or Corvus. Oh who am i kidding.
>>
>>155684797
you say that as a joke but it's kinda obvious that they will do that

a movie climax with anyone trying to defeat Thanos and not able to do shit for half an hour isn't good, so they will most likely use the Black Order

there's a reason Marvel basically comissioned them to Thanos along with all the Thanos shit on Infinity (remember that before the higher ups messes with it, Infinity was just going to be about the builders)

Hickman OCs have been basically used everywhere

With his status as THE Marvel villain Thanos really needs henchmen, and Nebula isn't really enough
>>
How the hell do you guys use emulators?
Leapdroid runs slow as fuck, and after 2 hours i finally got mff up and running but it started me from the beginning and didn't sync
Nox runs better but I keep getting different errors when trying to download mff
I'm going to try bluestacks but fuck, man
>>
>>155685085
>trying to download Future Fight app from Nox Play store

don't, just download the apk from any internet page and drag the archive inside nox, I do that everytime there's a major update
>>
WHERE ARE THE NEBULA RIFTS? REEEE
>>
>>155685041
Can't wait to see Mila Kunis as SuperGiant.

The joke was the last line; given what /co/ says, the street level dudes appearing in the movies isn't really likely.
>>
File: KLo2T7e.png (696KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
KLo2T7e.png
696KB, 480x800px
>>155683053
>>155683295
>>155683927
I have no clue how hes still alive considering pic related happened.
>>
>>155685041
>With his status as THE Marvel villain Thanos really needs henchmen, and Nebula isn't really enough
Nebula is a part of the GotG in Vol. 2 isn't she? Thanos's only right-hand man got btfo by Ronan in GotG. But Thanos proclaiming 'fine, I'll do it myself' could imply he's going to go at it alone, with no Black Order behind him. There's almost no room to introduce 5 new character anyway, the movie is packed as fuck.
>>
>getting fister to 6* tomorrow and Songbird in monday

The first is a given that i should keep farming until i max his gears due to his T2 being great, but i'm not sure about Bird after getting her gears to 17. Should i keep going until i max her, or should i jump to someone else?

It's constantly asked who should one farm, but given that the next best ones are Wiccan(whom i heard is good, but i already have plenty of good blasts) and White Tiger(whom you need to play with a certain level of skill to get good at, but i need good combats), i don't really know who to choose.

Then again, i should probably for for Wiccan for SL.
>>
>>155685751
As long as he has his spear he can revive can't he?
>>
>>155685870
always gear up

you are aiming for shadowland now not WB
>>
>>155685929
yep
>>
>>155685751
Isn't he immortal as long as his glaive is complete?

>>155685838
Remember that it's going to be a 2-parter, they could introduce them in the last part of the first movie, and the second would be like Harry Potter or The Hobbit, where 80% of the movie is spent fighting.
>>
Is T1 Hyperion any good even with +15 gears?
>>
>>155686081
>The Hobbit, where 80% of the movie is spent fighting.
>tfw the Battle of Five Armies fight is glossed over in the book
>the movie focuses an entire 2h movie on a fight that isn't even covered
Can't blame Jackson though, production on the Hobbit trilogy was an absolute mess.

also it'd be fucking dumb if Infinity War(?) had another faceless mob battle climax. We had Chituari in A1 and Ultron drones in A2, but I think based Russos won't go down the same direction.
>>
>>155685951
It's actually for both, I'll be also 6*'ing Elsa during the week, so that should let me 4/5 every WB barring iHIM. So keep going with Bird, then.
>>
>>155685183
Thanks so much anon, that actually seems to work so far
>>
>>155686306
that's the reason we will most likely get the Black Order, yeah

you don't need to set them up, they're just Thanos henchmen

Thanos says "IT'S TIME", 5 shadowy figures appear behind him, they offer their services to conquer the Earth, a conversation between them reveals us their names, and tadah

It's not like The Other had that heavy backstory or introduction, he's just that guy that served Thanos and was killed by Ronan
>>
>>155686306
>>the movie focuses an entire 2h movie on a fight that isn't even covered

Yeah, that bogged me as well, but i'm a sucker for heroic battles, so it actually enhanced the story for me, even if it was one hueg CGI fest.

Also, with the Russos claiming that they're going to use everyone, including the Guardians(and maybe even the Netflix/AoS characters), it seems the movie would actually be lacking in faceless people.

I'm actually worried a bit that the budget is spent mostly in the actors and we end up with sceneries and CGI that doesn't make justice to an event as famous as the Infinity Gauntlet.
>>
File: THANOS2016001-Deodato.jpg (325KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
THANOS2016001-Deodato.jpg
325KB, 900x1391px
>>155686662
I just hope Thanos actually gets the focus he needs. Markus and McFeely have said they've gone back and focused on the classic Starlin stuff and I think it's been confirmed Thanos is doing what he's doing to please Lady Death so that's comforting to know. Plus he's been teased here and there, in Avengers, in GotG, in AoU, so the payoff needs to be damn well worth it. With so many of the heroes in the Avengers roster already having ample development over the course of the MCU, hopefully we get a movie that does its villain justice, especially one of this calibre.
>>
File: 1326817138989.png (45KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1326817138989.png
45KB, 500x461px
>tfw no DC game in the same style as MFF

Warner pls, i would probably spend all day playing both, while the energy from one recharges, i'll be playing the other. I just want a DC game with more content than Injustice's chopped one.
>>
>>155687735
>DC game in the same style as MFF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOUEpae91gc
It got scrapped unfortunately.

There's DC Comics Legends which has been in closed beta for a couple of years now, only available in Australia and NZ. It's a lot like M:AA1 with elements of MFF mixed in.

Gameplay is turn-based battles like M:AA1, but then they recently added their version of 'clear tickets' and AutoPlay. There's also gear items to upgrade like MFF and skill trees.
>>
finally got an emulator running, I hope, gonna open Nebula rift in a minute.
Hank and Wasp will be tomorrow pre-reset.
>>
>>155687949
>that slow-ass gameplay and limited roster(going by the name of the game itself)
>M:AA

I guess I have to be honest and say I just want a DC reskin of MFF, with the top-down gameplay with unlockable skills and shit, while also having a huge roster. The side stuff can be anything, but i guess that the gameplay and the big roster, plus the content itself, is what kept me in the interactive running mill that is MFF.
>>
So which rift stage do y'all farm, during HOT TIME specifically? 4?

>>155680793
>special missions
But I need those bios! I'm farming Squirrel Girl but I should have started Songbird. I'll get SqG to 6* and then focus on SB.

>no rifts
But Nebula is the only pre-New Avengers special missions character that I didn't 6* and I have to get her to 6* because muh autism.

There's also warp mission bios, AB bios, VS bios + VS Cho bios, Honour chest bios, Chaos chest bios. They all go to BO feeding if they aren't bios for a relevant character.

I just want to get one more BO character to level 6* then I can start farming these neglected story mission characters such as DD, Hawkeye and Bullseye, etc.

The ride will never end.
>>
>>155688721
Oh no, that video isn't DC Comics Legends. It's a game developed by Netmarble that never saw the light of day. Marvel probably picked up the contract and we got MFF as a result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-bPWna7I8w
This is DC Comics Legends. It's an older trailer though, the game has updated a lot from then.
>>
>>155688739

it's 9 energy, how much energy are you saving in stage 4? 2 energy? doesn't matter when the best drop rate for bios and cards is on the last stage
>>
>>155688739
I only specifically mentioned the things you actually have to think about. All the rest of that is stuff that doesn't cost energy, so you'll end up doing it all anyway.

>>155689152
Stage 4 is 10 > 6, you save 40% per run and still have a shot at 3* cards.

There's just not enough energy to run all your stages in stage 6 if you're trying to do anything with it apart from rifts.
>>
>>155688979
While i do admit that the game looks nice, I feel like, the same as shonens/action mangas, RPG gameplay just doesn't blend well with comic characters.

I dunno, feels kinda out of place or something.
>>
>>155689779
>there's just not enough energy to run all your stages in stage 6

I can run 2 dimension rifts every day

then again I only farm Black Widow, Thor, Black Bolt, Iron Fist and Sharon Carter from story mode
>>
File: Obelisk.png (118KB, 643x547px) Image search: [Google]
Obelisk.png
118KB, 643x547px
Meme enough for T2 YJ?
>>
>>155692032
>no i-frames

nope
>>
>>155692081
Then give it to ANTS?
>>
Is Prince of lie good for black widow? I'm tired of wasting gold on a attack set for her when I could be hoarding it for supergiant

>>155692081
I thought his six star was an iframe
>>
>>155694391
I meant it on the sense that Yellowjacket would prefer an obelisk that gives him i-frames
>>
>>155690427
You just described, uh, 500+ energy worth of farming. I'm a bit skeptical.
>>
>>155694891
>500 energy worth of farming

I don't waste more than the 110 max energy on every rift and I always aim for hot time to do them, since every rift takes more than 1 minute in hot time I can do that
>>
There should be an easily non-6* alternate for changing the options of your 6* obelisk and cards.
>>
What characters benefit most from guard break immunity? Found another obelisk.

Already have GBI on Hype and Loki
>>
>>155695894
Anyone with slow attacks or ones that take a while to finish, I hear wasp is a good candidate
>>
I want to rest my head on Misty's pillowy, ebony breasts.
>>
ded
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-25-14-36-59.png (770KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-25-14-36-59.png
770KB, 1280x720px
>still not able to change uniforms from this menu
JUST
>>
Options:

1) Continue buying Elsa bios now that she's 6* to maybe, possibly, one day turn her into something other than leadership fodder
2) Start buying Ant-Man bios even though getting a character who needs T2 to be good sounds stupid
3) Buy as many mystery boxes as I can possibly afford
>>
File: you know what you must do.png (522KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
you know what you must do.png
522KB, 768x576px
>>155701675
>>
>>155701675
Elsa
>implying the best tier twos don't go from good to great
moon knight and friends are calling you
>>
>>155701675
Mystery boxes have a chance to drop HB, Wasp and Star-Lord bios, which is pretty neat. Along with a chance to drop Elsa and Ant-Man bios. Chaos tokens are less scarce than Honour tokens so I say go with the mystery chest.

>Elsa
>only leadership fodder
U wot? You have her uniform, right?
>>
>>155702256
>Along with a chance to drop Elsa and Ant-Man bios

The box even has Elsa and Ant-Man bios? Wow, what a deal, I need those!

>You have her uniform, right?
No. And I won't be getting it until the next time it goes on sale at the earliest. I got all kinds of other uniforms I need to get first.
>>
File: mystery box spoils.png (4KB, 179x278px) Image search: [Google]
mystery box spoils.png
4KB, 179x278px
>>155701893
Eleven boxes

None of them are particularly good but spinning the wheel leaves me satisfied anyway
>>
>>155703194
How many Chaos tokens did you have?
>>
>>155703424
Oh, I didn't mean eleven boxes, that was 110 boxes, technically. Eleven buys of the 10x box.

Like 16k though, just a couple weeks' worth.
>>
>>155701675
I think the choice is obvious here
Lash all the way
>>
>>155703547
see>>155703194
>>
It would be nice if they would add more characters to the chaos box. I have Elsa completely maxed with 150 bios for her T2 when it arrives and I'm almost capped on chaos tokens again with nothing to spend them on.

Antman can fuck off tbqh, I regret ever 6*ing him and will never use him or upgrade him in any way. I'm not really for or against Lash and might just get him up there because there's nothing else to spend tokens on but I don't really want or need him.
>>
>>155692032
It'd be better if it was Def Pen,especially double Def Pen

Also the cold damage proc seems pointless.
I'd upgrade it to 6* see what you get.
>>
>>155703547
Seek help.
>>
Should I be smart and get GiANTS to T2 to clear Speed day, or should I follow my heart and get Yellow JACKED?
>>
>>155704031
I don't think T2 ANTS is an easy Speed AB clear.
>>
>>155704031
Ant-man can't clear speed day even at T2. His survivability is incredible, but his damage is lower even than a lot of weaker T1 speeds.
>>
>>155704173
>>155704283
So then who should I be looking at to clear Speed day? Silk? Do I need multiple T2s?
>>
>>155704367
I think people opt for T2 BW and maybe even T2 Silk.
>>
>>155679524
I'm glad Future Fight is the only marvel mobile game I'm playing consistently right now. Since I'm not playing AA since I've lost interest in the event (since I know I'll never beat Punisher) and I uninstalled SU some time ago (which only JUST recently released the Black Suit and Eddie Venom). I actually feel like I'm going somewhere with FF and that's what I like about it. Also I like the amount of content, there's a lot.
>>
>>155685751
This is Corvus, he'll never truly die. He's comic book death personified.
>>
File: 2016-09-25_03-29-15.png (99KB, 521x441px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-25_03-29-15.png
99KB, 521x441px
How's this for Supergiant?
>>
>>155706860

Decent, but GBI isn't super critical for Supergiant.
>>
>>155706860
Noice

>>155704556
MFF is the only mobile game I've played for such a long time (over a year now). I like to log in, do my daily shit, play around, chat with alliance members and it's just overall pretty fun. The hype leading up to updates is pretty exciting too.
>>
ded
>>
>>155704680
isnt that everyone really
>>
I have T2 Black Widow and she fucking sucks in Alliance Battle. FUCK. I wasted my time getting her to T2. FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>155710701
You're obviously doing it wrong
>>
File: pdgBBmD.png (375KB, 554x452px) Image search: [Google]
pdgBBmD.png
375KB, 554x452px
so what the fuck does this do
>>
>>155713203
It gives you a buff if you break it

>>155685085
Leapdroid loads in 10 seconds for me and runs the game in 1080p without any slowdowns. My computer is maybe 3 years old and wasn't even top of the line when I built it.

Make sure hardware virtualization is turned on in your BIOS. If you have an Nvidia GPU then try rolling back to earlier Nvidia drivers as the devs stated the latest ones have been causing Leapdroid some problems.

As for the game sync, you have to install Google Play Games and log in for it to detect your old save.
>>
S
>>
>>155716102
L
>>
O
>>
T
>>
rifts
>>
QUICK! WHICH RIFT STAGE DO I FARM DURING HOT TIME IF I WANT BIOS???
>>
>>155716984
Depends entirely on how much energy you're willing to burn. The highest stage is the best, but then, it's 9 energy a pop.
>>
>>155717048
Well I've got a full 110 and 50 and 100 energy gifts saved up so I guess I'll burn through all this before I head to bed.
>>
File: mffg5.jpg (227KB, 690x1269px) Image search: [Google]
mffg5.jpg
227KB, 690x1269px
bump-o before bed-o
>>
Wasp or Hank will be now, sorry won't be able to do the other
>>
>>155701658
Yeah, they really need to change that
>>
HEY...
>>
File: 1362949218730.jpg (54KB, 492x333px) Image search: [Google]
1362949218730.jpg
54KB, 492x333px
>>155679524
nice op
WE MEME ON
>>
>>155713203
It lets you draw 2 cards from your deck.
>>
>network error halfway during unlimited special

FUCK.

Now i'll have to wait one more day to get SB to 6*.
>>
>>155703663
>Antman can fuck off tbqh, I regret ever 6*ing him and will never use him or upgrade him in any way

y tho

>>155704283
He can, i've been beating speed day with him for the last 2 sundays.
>>
File: 1473036008712.gif (674KB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473036008712.gif
674KB, 245x188px
So I'm almost ready to get ANTS to Tier 2 status, but I need to check, what are the gear stats I should aim for?

Physical Attack, All Defense, Dodge and Skill Cooldown, or what?
>>
File: tumblr_mlzo8dJHkt1rsii5ko1_400.jpg (52KB, 380x414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlzo8dJHkt1rsii5ko1_400.jpg
52KB, 380x414px
>>155724296
>>
>>155713764
I dont think Ive got an nvidia gpu but im not sure
it's probably that BIOS setting I'm just not the most tech or computer literate so im weary of messing around in there

ive got bluestack and its running okay atm but ill try leapdroid later(i hadnt realised i needed google play games at the time)
>>
>>155724456
Dodge isn't really necessary, his dodge proc from T2 is essentially invincibility unless proponent has dodge ignore, I'd just go with HP

You can also get max SCD with cards and alliance bonus so I never go for that
>>
>>155724456
Third slot should always be HP, gettting more dodge is redundant with his T2; and SCD in the last is only needed if you have less than 30%-40% from cards and alliance bonus, otherwise, i'd go with whichever you like the most, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, or Def Pen. I went with a mix of the first two.
>>
>network errors three times already in half an hour

Goddammit internet, just let me do my dailies and i'll fuck off for the rest of the day.
>>
Stark Backing on Songbird. Good enough, or should I go for something else?
>>
>>155725563
attack sets are best
>>
>>155724890
>>155724927
Ah, alright, thanks anons!

Also, I guess I should go All attack in YJ, right?

Since he has both physical and energy attack?
>>
>got my 3rd special mission character to 5*
>gwen still only working on getting her 3rd gear to +20
JUST
>>
ISO sets for Iron Fitst, Superior Spider Man, Thor and T2 Moon Knight?
>>
>>155727476
no heroes other than Coulson and Ebony Maw use All Attack

what you're reading is the type of damage

every hero has a main damage attacking stat, energy or physical

in the case of Yellowjacket all his abilities make damage based on his energy attack stat. It's the type of damage the only thing that differs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-29-19.png (183KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-29-19.png
183KB, 800x480px
Thank you based koreans.
>>
>>155728724
So this means energy attack isos are good for him, right? Don't have to worry about All Attack?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-01-01.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-01-01.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
JUST
>>
File: 1464048920836.gif (87KB, 243x132px) Image search: [Google]
1464048920836.gif
87KB, 243x132px
>>155728787
>recover 25% health when hero tagging
No wonder Whales are unstoppable
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-01-09.png (390KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-25-13-01-09.png
390KB, 1920x1200px
FUCK
>>
>could spend all crystals on mega ticket sale
>or wait for uni sale and blow it on unis for all the 6* characters I ignored before Shadowlands
not being a whale is hard
>>
>>155729152
it only works on story mode, though, and you can solo that shit with any good tier 2
>>
>>155729426
Works for sl too
>>
>>155729119
you don't have to worry for All Attack except for Coulson and Ebony Maw

that's the reason you manually roll on your attack stat, you can get the main attacking stat or all atacks, it doesn't matter which one you get first
>>
>>155729289
its bretty good tbqh
>>
>>155728724
Ghost Rider and apparently uni Elsa also use All Attack.
>>
>>155733554
Ghost Rider was fixed

Elsa doesn't use it, her uniform makes Energy Damage
>>
Hey there, true belivers!
>>
File: one down.png (4KB, 120x91px) Image search: [Google]
one down.png
4KB, 120x91px
>>
>>155735901
I haven't even played WB for like two weeks already. I regret ir
>>
>>155736574
JUST
>>
>>155736574
No reason to regret it.
BO characters are well worth it.
>>
A few questions
1. Rolled Hawk's Eye on Loki, keep it or reroll?
2. Rolled IAAG on YJ, keep it or reroll?
3. Best ISO set for GM?
>>
>I can 5/5 Thanos
>I can only 4/5 Black Dwarf
>>
I can't beat Thanos with Loki
>>
Is there any reason to get the Winter Soldier Captain America skin over the Civil War one?
>>
>>155729152
it only applied to story mode and now SL iirc and in Shadowland any mode where you can tag out to heal you rarely have the time to get back in and the dps to then finish in time
>>
File: 1469178564728.png (1MB, 1742x872px) Image search: [Google]
1469178564728.png
1MB, 1742x872px
>>155680753
>didn't 6 star mega rank up gwen
i seriously hope etc.
>>
>>155740985
1. Pretty good. You really don't need healing if you have your shield up all the time and a good GBI obelisk.
2. Also really good. YJ isn't the most durable.
3. Giant-Man is all attack.
>>
>>155704556
>which only JUST recently released the Black Suit and Eddie Venom
I feel like it's been two years since they claimed it was coming
>>
File: Banejima.jpg (3MB, 2824x2193px) Image search: [Google]
Banejima.jpg
3MB, 2824x2193px
I rolled Bark Stacking for Shang Chi

What kind of obelisk should I be looking for now?
I've been trying to roll one with Dodge and RR but i've been starting to think that maybe I should get +20% max hp and RR instead

Any suggestions?
I just watched a random gook playing T2 shang chi and he rapes WB's in mere seconds, I love it.
Next in line for T2 is him and Ghost Rider
>>
>>155746648
>I just watched a random gook playing T2 shang chi and he rapes WB's in mere seconds, I love it.
link?
>>
>>155747107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp71IpEKEOE
at 11:55 he starts corvus wb
>>
>>155740985
Reroll
I would reroll, I prefer Yellowjacket nuking everyone instead of tryint to rely on getting hit when he shouldn't get hit on the first place
I'm a big Pymfag and he's better with IAAG. He already has a shit ton of attack and he desperately needs healing because he tanks all hits since he has no i-frames.
>>
File: lol.jpg (30KB, 525x474px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
30KB, 525x474px
MARIA HILL WHEN
>>
File: 1464404981425.png (182KB, 530x414px) Image search: [Google]
1464404981425.png
182KB, 530x414px
>>155747258
>plays the game in english instead of Korean or whatever he speaks
>>
>>155747814
I do that because I can't stand spanish translations for a Marvel game, they're awful

maybe korean/chink player can't stand his language translations
>>
>>155747814
Ikr
English title, english language in-game, yet he speaks gook. I don't get it
>>
how does one use Daisy and warwolf!?!?
>>
>>155750894
Daisy powerup move - WW's howl - switch to meme character and go to town
>>
>>155750894
Max their buff skill, 6 skill for WW, and I think three for daisy.

Switch to WW and when the cooldown is low enough use his 6, then switch to daisy and use her 3, and then switch to the meme guy and use their strongest skill.
>>
>>155750894
both 6 star
use WW 6* and that one ability of daisy's that buffs damage, if I remember, one of the uniforms makes the ability better
then swap to your damage dealer and unleash hell
WW + Daisy + Proxima 6* ability can one shot wb's.
>>
>>155751683
The agents of shield uni buffs for two skill uses instead of 1
>>
Tier 2 ticket tomorrow
>>
>>155754135
using mine on groot ^_^
>>
Are people over valuing def pen on cards or is it actually important now?
>>
>>155729152
At VIP 15, you get 50% health recovery when tagging. And it applies in Shadowland.

It's no surprise that the whales were able beat Shadowland in the first day. With recovery like that, you should be able to keep every character alive just by regularly switching them out even at the highest levels barring . At that point, it just becomes a matter of having the DPS to clear the level and a large enough roster of T2s/well-built T1s that you don't end up in a situation where you don't have anyone with advantage for the stage.
>>
>>155729303
Yeah, I'm really hoping for a uni sale. I thought I was done buying backlogged unis but now there's a good 5 unis that I want to get to help with SL.
>>
Anyone here have a T2 Miles? Looks like he'd be great for SL but I don't want to start dumping bios into him just to regret it down the line.
>>
>>155728583
>Iron Fist
Attack, some people might recommend a heal but as long as you have a decent recovery rate obelisk and one of his uniforms you should be good
>Superior Spider Man
Don't know
>Thor
Glass cannon so attack
>t2 Moonknight
Attack
>>155694391
>is Prince of lie good for black widow
pls respond
>>
Still dead?
>>
>>155756803
Pretty much dead
>>
Is this obelisk good for YJ/Giant-Man?

>GBI
>Ignore Dodge 26.6
>When under 40% health, 4 secs invincibility
>>
Let's go full reddit now
>>
File: 1363729631106.gif (389KB, 245x256px) Image search: [Google]
1363729631106.gif
389KB, 245x256px
>tfw I have all the mats to max thanos but I'm extremely low on gold and stuck at 5.5 stars
>>
>>155759069
Keep doing Alliance Battles and your common fights, and you'll get the money for Thanos really soon, my man.
>>
>>155759583
feels like forever
>>
>>155764264
You can break down how much gold you make per day and have a "level up day" so you feel the sense of progress.
>>
Obligatory survey time: who are you going to use the T2 ticket from tomorrow on?

It's either Hank or Fister for me, i'm only missing a combat T2, and those are the closests one i can get because MK is only at 80/320.
>>
>>155765185
Probably Hank Pimp, already have T2 YJ and ANTS after all
>>
>tfw on floor 17
It got so hard. I cant dps them fast enough
>>
>>155765185
>>155766276
I'm the biggest Pymfag there is, only give him a tier 2 if you're a Pymfag too

you'll be disappointed because his tier 2 is shit, the damage and attack increase is barely noticeable
>>
>>155765185
Saving it for the eventual Nico/Kamala T2
>>
>>155765185
Shang-Chi assuming I can get all his gears to 20 within 3 days before subscription expires.
>>
File: 237858254.png (267KB, 475x376px) Image search: [Google]
237858254.png
267KB, 475x376px
>>155759069
>tfw have all the mats to max thanos but I only have 10 million gold and stuck at 1 star____
>>
>>155746648
Stark Backing? Currently have that on my Shang-chi and also attempting to roll for a dodge and RR obelisk. But it has been proven to be extremely difficult.
>>
>>155765185
No one, I just T2'd gwen and don't have anyone who has a T2 ready atm, I'll probably save it for when Elsa or Thor get their T2 and aim to use the end of the month one on YJ
>>
File: 23473754.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
23473754.gif
476KB, 188x174px
>black cat calls me cutie pie
>>
>>155743797
The trick is reliable energy using strikers.
>>
>>155744717
No, civil war one has Bucky.

What sucks is that CW bucky had a Cap summon, but its still better to go with BuckyCap skin. Dat lightning shield.
>>
>Shang-Chi is passing Sharon in selectors
Is he meme?
>>
>>155773093
>game dominated by Asians
>first straight Asian make charcter gets released
Hhhhmmmm
>>
File: 237894623.jpg (30KB, 302x154px) Image search: [Google]
237894623.jpg
30KB, 302x154px
>>
>>155759069
>have all the gold and BAM to get a second BO to 6*
>can't spare any bios because of Thanos' gaping maw
>been funneling bios into Thanos to get him from 55 to 60 for the past month and he's still only at 58
This truly is suffering. At a certain point, it probably would have been more beneficial to get Corvus to 6/55 than getting Thanos from 55 to 60.
>>
>>155765185
I already have 2 combat T2s and 2 universal T2s, but only 1 blast and 1 speed. Going to go with Yellow-Jacket to fill the second blast spot.

I've got Groot, Iron Fist, Ant-man, and Black Widow all at 20/20/20/20 with 150 bios to spare, but unfortunately, all of my CNS are going to Thanos so I won't be able to T2 them until that's done. As much as I want them, I can't bring myself to spend a T2 ticket on a farmable character, let alone ones I already have all the bios ready for, so I guess they're going to be on the backlog for a while.

Also want to have 1000 CNS ready to insta-T2 Elsa when she gets her T2 so that's my base-line.
>>
>>155775924
Speaking of Singularity, is she worth the investment for a mega-6 ticket? My roster isn't incredibly diverse, but I have reasoned this much:
>pros
+hardest character to farm
+good for WB (from what I've heard)
+qt
>cons
-gearing up is going to be a total bitch
-already have almost 4 6 star Universals
-possible sharon-tier meme might come out
Any help?
>>
>>155773093
No, but he's fun as fuck to play and a really good combat (not meme-tier good, but still really good). All of his moves can be cancelled into each other and half his moves cause chi-clones to pop up and attack the enemy even after you've cancelled out of the attack, so if you time his attacks right you can have a shitton of clones just popping in and out and attacking random enemies.

The chi-clones will even attack enemies besides the one you're targetting, so while you're beating down on one enemy, you'll have chi-clones just popping up and beating up the other enemies around you. Plus his passive that absorbs two hits ALSO summons a chi-clone to attack whoever just attacked you. The whole chi-clone mechanic makes him easily one of my favorite characters to play.
>>
>>155779270
I'd say maybe hold off on Singularity until we see what her T2 is going to be. She's a good character, but since she's in the camp of "never going to get a uni" characters, her T2 will be the only buff she gets and that'll determine her longterm viability.

It'd also help if you post your roster. There might be other characters worth using that mega-6 ticket on first or you might have enough other characters that fill her role that she'd be superfluous.
>>
File: 45892734.jpg (112KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
45892734.jpg
112KB, 1080x1080px
>>155779270
If you have a mega to spare and want to use her, she's worth it just because she's so hard to farm. In fact nowadays I'd say a mega is the only real way to 6* her short of a bio sub (which you'd then probably need for her gears anyways like you said, its a bitch)

She is one of my favorite characters though, I use her every day in WB with my A-force team and she's one of the very best energy strikers in the game. She isn't meme or anything but she has a great leadership, passive, and skillset (her 6* is amazing) and who knows what her T2 could bring.

You say your roster isn't incredibly diverse so there's probably better options you could go for, for the time being. But she's not a bad choice, and if nothing else I think she'll always be a valuable WB striker.
>>
Do I really need to make a jewbook account for this?
>>
>>155780670
No. Facebook/Google Play is only used to back-up your saves, but it's generally recommended to have one or the other attached so you don't lose it.

It's up to you whether you connect one or not, but if you don't, then you run the risk of losing all of your progress should your phone break or you get a new phone.
>>
>>155779907
>>155780038
Thanks anons, I'll regrettably hold off for now. There will be more mega 6 tickets in the future, Here's to hoping tier 2 brings her to meme tier.
>>
>MFF Play Time Survey
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=537518

>>155755120
A guy on the MFF subreddit has been advocating the importance of def pen over the past month or so. He's even translated a bunch of guides and data from the Korean community, so you just know it's all legit.

>DP gives you the MOST dps out of everything you can get. That said, this is only true against WBs, 3rd VS, AB, and certain TL and BW opponents. Don't know about Shadowland yet.
>Thanos is one of the tankier heros and DP gets better the tankier a target is.
>My Black Cat with max DP can 1 shot T2 Sharons rogers with my 6 star skill. The only way for my Black Cat to NOT one shot basically any character is if they have a sort of an invincibility proc, or if they get extremely lucky and a whole bunch of healing procs for them.
>TL;DR It's Really good

>>155757049
Maybe for Pym
>>
>>155782542
Why did it take so long for people to finally start using Def Pen? I've had it on Yondu for the longest time and it definitely makes a difference
>>
>>155782895
Because people had no fucking clue what it did. Plus the introduction of tankier bosses which are higher level in the code was only pretty recent.
>>
>>155782895
Is it good? Is that what should be used on 4th gear?
>>
>>155746325
I feel like it's been longer, I was surprised that somehow Superior Venom and Flash Venom was released before regular Venom.
>>
>>155782895
Because we had no fucking idea how it worked and no way to check overall percentages for the sake of testing.

Now we have a pretty good idea of how it works, so we know that it's actually pretty great afterall. It's more situational, but the current meta benefits from it greatly.
>>
>>155784589
Basically, from how I understand it, you have a % chance of ignoring the enemy's defense entirely. This means that it's extremely useful for stuff like World Boss where the enemy has a massive defense that bypassing results in significantly higher damage, but not as useful against enemies with low defense like most people you'll fight in T/L or BW barring people like Sharon or Thanos.
>>
Is this good for Misty or should I go for pure Cold Damage?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 720x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 720x961px
>>155787386
Leave it to me to forget the image
>>
>>155787579
Looks bretty gud desu
>>
Should I use my T2 ticket on
>GiANTS
>Silk
>Black Widow
>save it for my 20/19/19/19 Gwenpool
I have maxed gear and iso-sets on almost all the choices.
>>
>>155788334
Forgot to mention I want to use them to clear Speed day.
>>
>>155788334
Silk
>>
>>155788398
If you're looking for a Speed Day clear, go Black Widow, I use Elsa/Black Widow T2/Sharon Carter and clear it pretty easily.
>>
File: Resized_160211_YJ.jpg (430KB, 2080x840px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_160211_YJ.jpg
430KB, 2080x840px
JACKED
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>>155782895
because
>>
File: paywall11.jpg (97KB, 989x424px) Image search: [Google]
paywall11.jpg
97KB, 989x424px
>tfw earned $200 from online surveys over the course of 10 months
>spent it all on MFF
>>
>>155792049
keke
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-26-17-24-47.png (458KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-26-17-24-47.png
458KB, 1280x720px
When's the next meme? Doctor Strange? Dick Rider?
>>
>Amy and Gary have reported 0 occult sightings so far this year. This is unusual, as we at least get SOMETHING from them. Maybe these guys are just not as good as our previous occultists who were butchered by M.O.D.O.K. Let's just see what they come up with.

>It's all so quiet. Everyone is out of the offices right now, either on field trips, rescuing earth or temporaily stolen by Captain Marvel for her ridiculous crusade against freedom [Note: Please do not tell her]. I've taken to writing, and I am now trying to write a play in order to connect with my more creative roots! I have been warned not to open any of the storage lockers in an email sent from Jack, our caretaker. He says that especially Locker number 237 is never to be opened.

>237
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>155794941
The update will have nothing to do with the occult or supernatural.
>>
File: 1450744675526.jpg (1008KB, 2112x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1450744675526.jpg
1008KB, 2112x2000px
>beat speed day for the first time

Now only Combat remains for me to conquer.
>>
File: 237.jpg (26KB, 587x317px) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
26KB, 587x317px
>>155794941
>>
>>155724447
>He can, i've been beating speed day with him for the last 2 sundays.
Howwwwwww
I can only make it a little over 100k with T2 ANTS
>Elsa lead for attack boost
>Silk
>Silk to run around with her naruto speed running while T2 ANTS passive is on cooldown
>switch back to ANTS
>giANT stomp the bitches
>>
If odds I buy Black Cat uniform
>>
>3,550 crystals till VIP 7
I need it
I need GUKs from Co-Op
>>
File: 234547.jpg (41KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
234547.jpg
41KB, 600x379px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx1vUF7yHhI&feature=youtu.be

JUST
>>
File: 26.jpg (1MB, 1200x1844px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
1MB, 1200x1844px
>>155683053
>>
>>155799770
>All those All those Level, Mastery, and T2 megaranks
>only level 58 player
Why even play if your going to buy your way through everything. The only reason to do stuff is for Materials and gold to push along the grind, but when you buy everything with money you don't need materials or gold. Most of the fun comes from scratching and clawing to get rewards, not to mention instant leveling probably makes the more engaging modes like WB, SL, and AB trivial. I don't see how mega money whales enjoy themselves.
>>
File: TAybWU6.png (700KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
TAybWU6.png
700KB, 1440x2560px
>>155800208
>Supergiant: a very bright, very large star, hundreds of times larger than the sun.

>Black dwarf: The remains of a white dwarf star after it has expended all of its energy and is no longer emitting detectable radiation.

>Corvus: a small quadrilateral-shaped constellation in the S hemisphere, lying between Virgo and Hydra.

>Proxima: a flare star in the constellation Centaurus that is the nearest star to the sun. It is a red dwarf of very low magnitude.

The meanings behind their names are pretty cool I gotta admit. Ebony Maw's name just literally translates to dark mouth, since he's a backstabber and a deceitful ghost.

>>155800306
Dude is VIP 15 and spends "about 250 to 300 a week"

>Fair amount of disposable income and i want stronger stats in game. Plus its fun.
>Mainly i spend on obis and card packs now
>Usually both anni packs all t2 packs and both special threes usually
>They need to offer more t2 megas each time and bring back the bo rank ups packs for 8k Crystals
Truly JUST
>>
>>155800208
their sudden appearance isn't the problem
you know how self centered thanos is

it is just because people need something to hate
>>
>>155800660
>you will never be that rich

sometimes I regret taking the gd path
>>
File: ur-a-faget.gif (3MB, 220x169px) Image search: [Google]
ur-a-faget.gif
3MB, 220x169px
>incoming T2 ticket in 2 and a half hours
who are you guys gonna use the ticket? or are you going to save it?
>>
>>155801501
Gonna use it on Silk
She isn't ready for T2 just yet, at 20/20/20/19.

What about you?
>>
>>155801501
Jew knight
>>
>>155801501
Save it, The only person I am interested in T2 at the moment is Gwenpool and she is still way off.
>>
>>155801569
I was going to T2 hyperion simply because he is paywalled, but I don't think I need him at T2 to do a good job in SL

probably gonna save it for blackbolt, kamala, miles, luke cage or jj
>>
>>155802027
I have T2 Hype and it's definitely overkill. But if you need an even stronger powerhouse then I definitely recommend it. His 6* skill just fucking melts the opponent. The added Ignore Dodge means he can solo Corvus without any ID strikers if you're looking for an easy Corvus kill. Especially against Corvus in Double WB if they ever bring them back.
>>
>>155796440
>mega 6* starter pack = 2200 shekels
>special package #1 = 1100 shekels
>STASH = 200 shekels
>3500 shekels
>50 short of VIP 7
just keke my shit up
>>
>rolling for ISO on Ebony Maw
>IAAG after 3 rolls
I'm fully convinced those motherfucking Korean devs are doing this shit on purpose
>>
>>155795776
>Elsa lead, second character whoever you want
>take out as much as you can with Elsa, but don't let her die(she's an "on-attack" striker, so the extra damage should help a bit)
>switch to GiANTS
>5* to trigger passive -> 6* -> 3* -> 5* -> 6* -> 3*
>if passive didn't ran out yet, wait until the last second to use the 5* again
>run around for a couple of seconds until the 5* is available again
>repeat step 4

That's the strategy that worked for me every time, just have to be a bit careful during the latter waves for blasts or meteors. Also, you need an attack iso set, if you don't have one already.
>>
>>155806380
Thanks anon, will try next week. Do you have the CW uni or ANTS movie?
>>
>>155806774
CW uni, actually.

Don't tell me you already used your AB today?
>>
>>155807146
>Don't tell me you already used your AB today?

I did ;_;

Speed AB is the only one I can't complete and fizzle out after 100k.

I have BW ready to T2 but I don't want to spend the CNS on her.
>>
why can't you guys finish speed AB without T2 characters? I've been clearing it ever since I ranked my sharon carter to 6*
and it only takes less than 9 minutes
>>
File: 1346427457.jpg (100KB, 448x462px) Image search: [Google]
1346427457.jpg
100KB, 448x462px
Elsa T2 next week?
>>
File: 1474304144493.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474304144493.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>155808005
in two weeks
>>
>>155807941
Post a video m8
>>
>>155808139
I've do the run for today
gonna try to record next week
>>
>>155807941
post strategy
>>
>>155801501
Save it, using it on either Elsa or Hulk Buster whoever comes first
>>
>internet's been fucking up yesterday
>gets more stable in the night and today, pre-reset
>reset happens
>network errors all over again

You have to be fucking shitting me.
>>
what the fugg is yj 6* skill really powerful? my antman ded on proxima level, only yj left. suddenly her health bar quickly down when yj using 6* skill.
>>
>>155810801
yj ehs a prety cool guy he doesnt afraid of anything
>>
>>155810801
Nigga, when playing manual, you can take out Thanos, Sharon, and Proxima easily with YJ, in T/L.
>>
>>155808005
Why is she so vulgar?
>>
>>155810801
>completely missed the OP pic
>>
>>155808139
>>155808696
Not him but the way I do it is just cancel her 5 into her 1/2/3/6 abilities and repeat, she can easily have enough SCD to never let her shield go down and maintain steady DPS. In the event she ends up too far away from her target to cancel into one of the other abilities, that's when I switch to Silk to run around until I can switch back to Sharon. Sometimes takes a couple of attempts as there's a decent chance of fucking up, but it's a pretty reliable method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuEgFjTJqs0

She's T2 in this video but the technique is valid either way. Practice with it and you should be able to go from 0-50 with Elsa and the entire rest of the way with Sharon, and Silk running interference. I have Stark Backing on mine and a mere 60% recovery rate obelisk - ideally I'd have one with recovery rate, def pen, and a damage proc, but she's good enough for now so it's not a priority.

>>155811098
Because Elsa is bae
>>
>>155808101
>>155808005
T2 passive: Guaranteed dodge +20%
>>
who /Apple/ here?
>>
>>155812030
Google in-app prices are way cheaper
>>
>>155812030
I mainly use an iPad but I switch to an android phone if I ever buy shit because it's cheaper.
>>
>>155811495
Speaking of dodge, why the fuck does her 5* not have any i-frames? Other characters get i-frames while being in the ground, and she doesn't while practically levitating.
>>
>>155812245
>>155812325
I'm talking about team apple you idiots
>>
>>155812524
google please translate what the fuck this anon means
>>
>>155808696
desu there isn't really an strat, just keep switching when cooldown is over or when you get cornered

give sharon an heal iso-set
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-26-12-14-43.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-26-12-14-43.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
I chose Apple as well, they were second last time.
>>
>>155812759
>whale tournament
>>
>>155812759
>not choosing [long string of Korean letters]

lmao
>>
>>155812332
Same reason Ultron don't have any iframes on his 3* and 6*
>>
>>155801501
saving it
>>
>>155813225
You get better rewards the lower the cheer
>>
why save your t2? In two week you get another
>>
What's a good iso set for meme rogers and moonman?
I have ultron's hatred on sharon still and bloodthirst on moony but I want to upgrade to an 8 set now that they're level 60
>>
>>155813990
iaag and an attack set for Moony
>>
How should i set up T2 Gwen? I'm not sure on what her T2 actually does and was wondering how she should be geared, what obelisk and what iso set complement her T2 best
>>
>>155812583
Whale Wars. One of the Alliances is named "Apple."
>>
>>155814725
You mean Spider-gwen or Gwenpool?
>>
File: 6543853.jpg (90KB, 900x1013px) Image search: [Google]
6543853.jpg
90KB, 900x1013px
>everyone hyping up elsa/WW/blade halloween T2s
>no mention of Nico
Can't have halloween without a witch desu
please nm
>>
File: 1474860017030[1].png (67KB, 574x900px) Image search: [Google]
1474860017030[1].png
67KB, 574x900px
>>155817159
>no mention of shulk
unf
>>
Openings in the 4chan co alliance.

Level 26 alliance, join for some good ingame bonus'

Apply in game.
>>
>>155815825
Spider Gwen, sorry, should've said
>>
I'm seriously tempted to pony up some money for Stark's Stash. Can you buy multiples of it?
>>
>>155821508
one per month
>>
>>155821508
Just 1, but it is worth it.
Had it running since day 1 pretty much
>>
Make that money don't let it make you
>>
thanks to the anon(s?) that recommended leapdroid, i messed with performance and graphics, got game center and was able to load my old save and it's definitely running okay enough to do a few things, so yeah, thanks
>>
>>155825728
I'm three million gold off from Proxima, money rules my life
>>
>>155827483
>mfw spent 3mil gold rolling for an 8 iso set
>didn't get the one I wanted
:^)
>>
>>155821508
Nope, you can only have one at a time, but it really is the best value in the game and worth getting.
>>
>follow /mffg/'s advice and T2 Black Widow
>she's out DPSed by a T1 uniformed Ghost Rider in Co-op
>>
File: smug inhuman.jpg (70KB, 233x430px) Image search: [Google]
smug inhuman.jpg
70KB, 233x430px
>>155833026
>finally T2 Silk
>beat speed day
>5/5 Black dwarf
>beat floor 7 on SL
>>
>>155834393
I cannot for the life of me beat black dwarf
I can beat proxima and corvus both pretty easily
Haven't tried EM or HIM yet though
>>
File: BD.png (1MB, 1047x653px) Image search: [Google]
BD.png
1MB, 1047x653px
Fuck Black Dwarf.
>>
Are the new Ghost Rider and Black Cat unis worth buying if you have their previous unis?
>>
>>155838249
Yes. There straight upgrades
>>
>>155839060
That's kind of a bummer. I like the Claws look so so much better.

Anyone have a list of T2's that are worth a damn? I finally have enough of those ticket things for a full team.
>>
>>155839583
Get some taste pleb claws is retarded
>>
>>155839909
Kitty ears >>>>>>>>>>> generic black spandex catsuit #654
>>
>>155840183
Her hair looks much nicer with her new one
>>
>>155834861
1) Don't use physical guys unless they are MAD geared and have capped def pen
2) iframe, shield or swap through spin2win in phase 3
3) if the last move he used in phase 3 was NOT the big gay instant aoe stun fuckery, he's about to use it, run for your life
>>
>>155842875
I've been using t2 sharon and ANTS for his aoe bullshit, just Sharon's 3* or ANTS 5* to avoid it completely
I feel like YJ would be great for this but mines only level 56 right now and just gets fucked
>>
File: Karnak (2015-) 005-019.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Karnak (2015-) 005-019.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
live
>>
t2 carnage or YJ next?
Probably leaning carnage since YJ is already great at just t1
>>
>>155848628
Yes
>>
File: good fucking luck.png (244KB, 1260x675px) Image search: [Google]
good fucking luck.png
244KB, 1260x675px
You should be able to solve this.
>>
>>155848628
Carnage, Yellowjacket can get by without his tier 2
>>
>>155850113
>Daredevil/She-Hulk/Warwolf
>Deathlok/Kingpin/Throot

I didn't forget you from past week
>>
rev up those rifts
>>
Why is Hulk unfarmable?
>>
>>155854678
cos Hulk a shit.

Nah but Hulk used to be available in the Chaos shop, and so was HB. Rulk used to be available in the Honour shop. But then there was the big Hulk update where they all got their 6* skills and thus were removed from their respective shops.

But honestly Hulk a shit.
>>
>BD day
>first team: Team Pym, but Niglok lead instead of Hank
>have to juggle a bit in between cooldowns, but YJ rapes his orange ass

>second team: Blingpin/T2 uni'd skullhead/Loki
>take out the first phase in a few seconds with skullhead, but due to no healing set or GBI obelisk, skullhead gets raped during the AoE smashing and spin2win, so finish the fight with Loki

>3rd team: Hulkbuster/Sharon Memers/anyone between Mockingbird, Fister, or Songbird
>always get raped halfway into the second phase due to bleed(like, fucking seriously, how can you bleed from a ground shake), and Stark's Backing's heal only procs during full health and rarely when i actually need it

I hate that gorilla cunt.

Also, now that i got Songbird to 6*, how do i build her to get easy WB wins? What about Fister?
>>
>>155855012
>Hype up character with 6* skill
>Remove them from being farmable

Wow, that must have gone down well.
>>
>>155855501
It went about as badly as you'd expect it to. Especially since it replaced them with Thor and Black Panther, two characters that were already farmable.
>>
>>155855501
>>155855637
It went fine because Hulk a shit.

HB became too meme to be so easily farmable.

I'm a bit salty Rulk was shafted to the Honour chest because I didn't 6* him.
>>
>>155856615
>9 bios a day max back when VS was hard

That's farmable? You can get about that much from a single rift.
>>
>>155856919
for people that were saving their tokens... yeah, it was very good

60000 tokens is 360 bios, so if they were saving they could easily get a maxed Hulkbuster
>>
>>155856919
Are you saying 9 bios a day isn't farmable? The entitlement of recent players is hilarious.
>>
>>155857112
Not that guy, but

>back when VS was hard
I think this is what he was referring to.
>>
>clearing story missions with tickets
>get 3 Thor bios

I didn't even knew that this was possible.
>>
>>155857354
>VS
>hard
It was just time consuming because there were so many stages.
>>
>AB gives red hulk bios yesterday
>red skull today
What does it mean?
>>
>>155858236
Congrats in advance on your Daredevil bios tomorrow.
>>
>>155855110
>Also, now that i got Songbird to 6*, how do i build her to get easy WB wins? What about Fister?

Pls respond.
>>
Holy shit, I didn't realize that today I 5/5'd Black Dwarf for the first time

God bless T2 Carnage
>>
>>155859210
Attack set, I don't have any gears on mine yet but she can handle EB,SG, and proxima on her own.
>>
>>155859902
Which one? I think i heard Overdrive being great to compliment her machinegun attack.
>>
>>155813225
600k for+ for either a potential 1st or 2nd place vs. a measly guarantee 200k.
>>
>>155834393
How do you beat speed day with T2 Silk? Was it difficult? What iso set and obelisk? Team that you ran?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160926-225901.png (244KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160926-225901.png
244KB, 1280x800px
>>155859991
I have Hawk's eye

>>155860190
Silk/SpiderGwen/Miles Gwen and Miles are four star so they are zero help, just in for the team bonus. I have Hawk's eye on her I played normally for the first 80k, keeping the shield up. but after that it was just web pizzas and look behind you. The most important thing is to plan your escape route when she jumps into the mob because getting caught will kill you. It will cut very close like three minutes from time out. She can't beat a beast day.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160926-225851.png (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160926-225851.png
293KB, 1280x800px
>>155860821
>>
File: Screenshot_20160926-225922.png (322KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160926-225922.png
322KB, 1280x800px
>>155860954
I use Hawk's eye for the cooldown
>>
>>155837017
Yeah, basically.

Whoever designed "Instant half-arena-sized stunlock 12k damage combo" and instant transmission charge should be shot.
>>
>>155861226
>instant transmission charge should be shot.
I thought that was glitch, sometimes he runs across in the third phase and other times he just pops up.
>>
>>155861326
Phase 2 charge goes fine. Phase 3 if he charges, he'll do it three times in a row, and the third time is the instant transmission.
>>
>>155860821
Isn't the max critical damage 200%? With your Alliance bonuses you should easily reach 200%.
>>
>>155862105
Her Crit is 200%
>>
File: 1qw2.jpg (26KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1qw2.jpg
26KB, 720x480px
>tfw upgrading a lv19 gear, and you run out of bios at 99.9%
>>
File: black adam looking for this.png (400KB, 516x705px) Image search: [Google]
black adam looking for this.png
400KB, 516x705px
>>155862279
Alliance bonuses are not applied on character detail page. If you are in a half decent alliance, you should get at least 10% critical damage bonus. Using your current critical damage as an example, you would have 200% critical damage without alliance bonuses. And 210% critical damage with alliance bonuses. And because of the fact that the max critical damage you can possible get is 200%, that extra 10% is wasted.
>>
File: 1473206846751.jpg (121KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473206846751.jpg
121KB, 500x1000px
>wrapping up for the day before i go to sleep
>go to the main menu to get my last anti-matter
>suddenly, a dialog pops up
>Cap, Tasha and Tony talking about something or someone getting out of control, and a lot of leaders of Asia missing
>nothing happens afterwards

Wait what.

PANIC.
>>
>>155864996
webm or its fake.
>>
What's the best way to get max rewards in Alliance Battle? Sometimes I get 270,000+ and sometimes I'm just shy of the last reward.
>>
>>155865485
Not fake, but at the time i didn't thought of taking a screenshot, and it's not in any of the replayable dialogs.

Fug.

What's weird is that it happened right after the HT ended, which is midnight over here.

2spooky.
>>
>>155865641
Wait 10 seconds after the first two beasts spawn, and then proceed to take down all the mobs that appeared. Also, pray that it doesn't roar three fucking times in a row.
>>
>>155865730
You can't claim not fake and not provide a screenshot of it. Otherwise it is 100% fake if no evidences is provided,
>>
>>155865641
wait for enemies to spawn after the beast drops and hope it doesn't kill steal with it's roar.
>>
>>155865848
It certainly isn't fake, but I can't back it up because I thought someone else would also mention it, and so I didn't took a screenshot; thus, fuck it, let's see what CMNiggerNurse says tomorrow, or during the week.
>>
Well, after wasting about 2 million gold I finally got an attack set on Hyperion, Overdrive.

I guess it's pretty good, but I should max his recovery rate with an obelisk and give him guard break immunity, right?
>>
>>155866490
If you can get GBI and recovery rate, that would be ideal. Otherwise I'd say RR is more important, you can always rely on running away and healing in a pinch.
>>
>>155866490
RR is the most important for him and I'd say invincibility proc, you can do without GBI.
>>
dead thread dead game
>>
ded
>>
File: 634252347.jpg (92KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
634252347.jpg
92KB, 300x201px
>>155873276
>>155871124
>>
GUYS
>>
So I managed to beat a T2 Carnage with T1 Wiccan. He's pretty freaking good
>>
>>155877309
Dispel Zone is really useful, but his def is pretty thin.
>>
>>155877309
His AoE stun and silence are incredible, yeah.
>>
Golly, that Shadowland sure was disappointing, wasn't it.
>>
>>155879247
Eh, the rewards are pretty nice.

Except for GUKs and debris. You'd think it'd be more CNs and BAMs because it supposed to geared for "endgame" players.
>>
>>155879247
Rumbles are fucked, bio selectors are sweet, and allows players to use characters that would only have a use for co-op runs.
I'm sure the mode will receive some QoL tweaks and fixes to make it better in the future. It's definitely not perfect.
>>
>>155879247
Kind of yeah.
>>
>>155879247
it could be improved
>>
finished black dwarf with who
feels good
>>
File: MFFstrange.png (2MB, 1296x997px) Image search: [Google]
MFFstrange.png
2MB, 1296x997px
SOON
>>
There's a free 2.5.0 hack for iOS which offers:

>Infinite Assistant-Time (Your friend/assistant stays forever to help you)
>No Hero change-cooldown (Can always swap heroes)

The former seems useless but the latter seems like it could prove useful, especially in Shadowland if you're VIP level offers Tag Healing.

Would NM have any way of detecting this? They've banned players in the past for using hacks/exploits. The other week there was a player abusing a x5 attack + no cooldown hacked version and NM banned him, but that was pretty obvious and dumb behaviour.
>>
>>155885504
Keke sees all anon
>>
>>155886230
Not really. The game plays offline and only connects to the servers at the end of each mission to sync up. The thing is, you can't mess around too much while playing in the mission while the game is offline because it'll look abnormal when the game hooks back up to the servers to sync.

The case of the AB glitch in the past that resulted in players getting banned was NM knew what to look for. The case of jyeo was that apparently he was syncing his account to other players' accounts so he could log in to beat Infinity Thanos for them, he may or may not have been using exploits to help out other players too. The other cases have been players just outright being stupid with hacks, like the guy a couple of weeks ago taking a low ranked Jane Foster into AB and soloing with no cooldown on skills and insane damage from applying x5 attack - he actually recorded a video of it on YT and it was posted on the forums.

But with the case of no tagging cooldown, it could very well show up on NM's server as an abnormality. Imagine you use the cheat to tag out so often and heal so often that you end the match with full 100% health on all of your characters (all 3 if you used 3 characters), that's definitely going to look sus, especially in Shadowland where the enemies deal fucking 50% damage with one hit.
>>
File: 1474577737976.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1474577737976.png
323KB, 584x717px
>>155886230
you mean keke or kek?
>>
>>155886882
keke
keke is the name of the yellow dragon that use to be their mascot.
>>
>>155885232
Where is this from?
>>
>>155887328
Strange has been in the game's apk pretty much since launch. Textures, skill names, artwork.
>>
>>155888989
i gotchu
>>
or not?
>>
>>155889160
>>155889237
Based CalAtk. I've tried to add you in the past but your account has too many pending requests.

I deleted my post because I got a friend to open up one but I'd appreciate it if I could add you too for the future. Cheers mate.
>>
>>155706860

I rolled something similar that's giving me pause on my next BO (I can 5/5 all WB, except iHIM and I don't have Prox). I have 5* IGB, 35.3% Mind Damage, and 2 sec. invincible @ 40% proc. I have another one, 5* 35.4% Critical Damage and 36% Mind Damage, and freeze proc. I think the second one is my go to. Don't know if SG had guard break issues.
>>
>>155889381
yeah go-ahead, also to you and anyone if you get the too many requests let me know and i can clear it
>>
File: Capture.jpg (30KB, 643x445px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
30KB, 643x445px
>>155889735
;_;
>>
>>155889791
sorry i hadnt realised i was at 50/50 clearing space now
try now?

also will you want another Nebula rift?
>>
File: Thor__Sif.jpg (133KB, 572x868px) Image search: [Google]
Thor__Sif.jpg
133KB, 572x868px
>>155890105
Nah not tonight, friendo (or today, depending on where you are).

But thanks for clearing a spot, I will shoot you a friend request soon.
>>
>>155890105
Cal are you in an alliance?
>>
>>155890431
It's almost 4pm but yeah just send me that request whenever

>>155890629
Yeah, Symbiotic
so long as I don't get kicked out this week
>>
So, how's White Tiger?

Aside from that one anon pouring everything into her I haven't heard anything about her from the average everyman. While we at it, how's Shang-Chi?
>>
>>155857036
but there is max limit to what you can save
>>
Thanks for the Wasp rift, Cal.
>>
Just rolled IAAG on Black Cat, keep? Or is there something better for her?
>>
Openings in the 4chan co alliance.

Level 26 alliance, join us for good ingame bonus'

Apply in game.
>>
>>155894731
Just keep it.
>>
>skullhead's 5* skil is one of his most most damaging ones, maybe even more than his 6*
>barely uses it on auto, losing precious seconds

This bothers my autism. Also what's a good obelisk for Songbird? And a good set and obelisk for Fister?
>>
>>155864996
Anybody else got this dialogue to pop up? I want to know if i'm not the only one, google brings fuck all about it.
>>
File: shang chi vs spider-man.jpg (380KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
shang chi vs spider-man.jpg
380KB, 1200x940px
Managed to T2 Shang-Chi, cant wait to try him out on combat day AB.
>>
>>155895935
But he's only good for one on one.
>>
>>155894252
np
it was weird just doing a rift I wanted but glad it was of help
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD4UWbENo9U

>you'l never be so good and have good enough cards to solo iThanos with YJ and shitty strikers(minus T2 Sharon)
>>
>>155897406
T2 sharon is still a shit striker desu. Her bonus is nice but without her 3* her damage is pretty awful.
>>
>>155897805
Not everyone can have a thick ass Thanos and his whores as their strikers.
>>
ANTS kind of sucks ass at wb
Like ya he can dodge and doesn't die but his damage is shit and I just run out of time
>>
>>155901282
Scott needs good strikers to beat WBs.
>>
>>155901282
I managed to beat all bosses but BD and iThanos with him, and with shitty strikers even.

But then, YJ's 6* happened, and i rarely use him anymore. He's one of my favorites, but i can't bring myself to be gimped.
>>
>>155901653
Who would you recommend
>>
>>155895324
You mean flaming skullhead or red skullhead?

I'm using on my Songbird obelisk with stun resist, guar break immunity and 270% energy damage proc. I think you can go with invincibility shield and stun resist, that'll be enough. As of Fister, roll any of the attack sets but only when your obelisk have good recovery rate and invincibility shield. This way he'll be almost unstoppable tank.
>>
Can us Contest of Champions boys join on this general? I don't want to share a thread acronym with the Corruption of Champions fuckers, and there has to be some player overlap.
>>
>>155905541
"N"
>>
>>155905541
"O"
>>
>get a "perfect clear" in my lab mission
>3 bios total from that mission
how do you do this? Is it based on who you assign?
>>
File: 1457083133760.png (81KB, 576x490px) Image search: [Google]
1457083133760.png
81KB, 576x490px
>>155905541
Hell no,
>>
>>155905541
Unfortunately no. It'd just make the general more scattered, ever considered changing /CoC/ to /MCC/?
>>
>>155906648
iirc it is just random rng
>>
>fight Ebony Maw
>just spams the same two moves staying permanently in i-frames
>just lost my first game this week after he swept my team
God damn it.
>>
>>155907131
Yeah, he's pretty bullshit. He and HIM give me more problems than any other character
>>
THE FUTURE OF THE FIGHT IS NOW
>>
>>155908740
>Future Fight
>no Future Foundation
Doesn't make sense af.
>>
>>155907131
Rest assured there is a special place in hell for people that use overly annoying teams in TL and an even more special team for people that use invincibility obelisks on iframe loaded characters and have the audacity to not switch to a pre-meme-sealy-south team when they're finished playing TL for the day.
>>
>>155909768
>not setting your first team to random weaklings, your second to your T/L memes, and your third to story/special/rifts characters

Do you even optimization m8.
>>
>Fight my way to the top ten percent
>get pushed back to 11 or 20 percent by the time the weekly reset happens
Same shit happens in battleworld
>>
>>155909768
i thought TL auto gave invincibility obs to the opposing team as wellas insanely low CD
>>
>>155909694
>main plot is a twist on the incursions plot line mixed with time shenanigans
>no Dr. Doom
>no Kang
The whole thing was a sham from day one.
>>
>>155906648
Pure RNG. Really low chance. I'll usually get it once every couple weeks.
>>
>>155912164
Well, they're bound to run out of characters to add at some point(maybe even next year, at this rate); so here's hoping that Fox gives up on the FF rights at least before that happens, given how the X-men are still profitable to them.
>>
>>155912594
>implying we won't just get z-listers when that happens

Batroc the Leaper and Shogun, here they come! Maybe even silver age villains, like The Wall.
>>
File: 1474897375688.png (205KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474897375688.png
205KB, 785x757px
>In the end... After everything, we truly become Marvel ® Future Fight ®

wow, just really? is that it? congratulations net marble, you've done it
>>
>>155912752
Hey, Batroc was at least in the MCU, so that's relatively likely.
>>
>>155913817
>Batroc was at least in the MCU

Wait what. When?
>>
>>155914079
He was in Winter Soldier
>>
Applied to SYMBIOTIC, in-game name is Warrior Amhar. Newfag to the game but we'll see!
>>
>>155912594
Anon, I think you grossly underestimate the sheer number of Marvel characters there are. Hell, they've barely scratched the surface when it comes to villains.
>>
>>155914079
How have you not seen Cap 2? It's one of the best, some might argue the best, of the MCU movies,
>>
>>155914543
Added. Still have a spot open if anyone else wants in.
>>
>>155914079
For more detail - in the opening of Winter Soldier, when Cap and Natasha assault the boat, Batroc is the leader of the pirates. Does some pretty decent leaping, too - but no moustache.
>>
>>155914565
I know that there's a shitload of Marvel characters, but like i said, most of them are z-listers or one-time characters that didn't do anything worth remembering, like the Fear Itself guys or the Beyonders. Maybe i'm just upset about no Ghost Rider villains in the game.

>>155914270
>>155914693
I've seen it, I just don't remember when did he appear.

>>155914994
Well, at least he didn't got the Crossbones treatment of dying at the beggining after surviving a fucking building falling on you.
>>
>>155915178
>I've seen it, I just don't remember when did he appear.
Opening scene on the tanker.
>>
>>155914693
nat looks qt af in cap 2 too
>>
With Tony Stark's Stash what happens if I forget to log in one day?
>>
>>155915178
>most of them are z-listers or one-time characters
Looking purely at protagonists featured in currently running or upcoming ongoings gives us over 50 characters that aren't in the game yet.

And that's not counting villains.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xoxeCWpZyU

strange trailer

decent quip at the end
>>
>>155915585
You miss out on that day's 75 crystals. Same with the bio sub, where you'll miss out on the 20 bios if you don't log in that day.
>>
>>155915585
you lose one good goy daily point
>>
>>155915729
Heh, that was a pretty good quip.
>>
>>155915729
>tfw this is the fourth or so movie i'm going to watch in the teathers
>others being all capeshit, minus Xmen

I can't help but enjoy capeshit as a guilty pleasure.

Also, I wonder if Strange would get in the game with just his regular look and MCU as an uni, or the other way around. I hope it's the former, I like the MCU's design too much to use the regular for the better stats.
>>
>>155916942
hopefully they will make him OP as fuck and
paywall him... I don't want faggets getting him for free like Sharoger
>>
>T2 Sharon Rogers 5* cancels YJ's 6*
Holy shit
>>
File: 1598237.jpg (760KB, 1005x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1598237.jpg
760KB, 1005x1005px
>>155916942
>>155918590
I hope they end up with an amazing team up bonus
>>
>>155918590
>implying they'll make an MCU character a paywall

>>155918876
Silk also has a weird bug or whatever, where she uses her 2*, and if YJ used his 6* as she activated it, she would go above everytime he flies past, efectively nullifying the damage and extending her i-frames by a big lenght.
>>
>>155919038
One time I got in a deadlock with Thanos, he kept using the same portal-dodge move and I kept spamming YJ's 6*, neither skill went on cooldown so they'd just repeatedly cancel each others' skills. Fuckin' bullshit, that was.
>>
File: 1470530646644.jpg (22KB, 152x380px) Image search: [Google]
1470530646644.jpg
22KB, 152x380px
T2 PATCH WHEN?
>>
>>155923817
I'm still waiting for Coulson and Lincoln. And I pray that Coulson's isn't a summon buff, they're already good enough
>>
>>155924017
>Increase stats of all summons by 1%
>>
>>155924017
I have 150 bios ready for Daisy. Any day now.
>>
File: 231634.jpg (72KB, 1280x743px) Image search: [Google]
231634.jpg
72KB, 1280x743px
>>155926713
me too ; ;
>>
>>155923817
Next week.
>>
>>155928245
We still have tonight
>>
File: CGlIPc1[1].png (593KB, 1079x1311px) Image search: [Google]
CGlIPc1[1].png
593KB, 1079x1311px
ok I keke'd a little

;_;
>>
>>155931229
Will they ever bring him back to the title screen?
>>
>>155931229
How is David Bowie not on this picture
>>
File: Screenshot_20160927-194840[1].png (696KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160927-194840[1].png
696KB, 1920x1200px
I finally did it family
>>
File: S O O N.png (4KB, 117x85px) Image search: [Google]
S O O N.png
4KB, 117x85px
>>155933110
Congratulations, you demon! My pitiful accomplishment pales in comparison to either your patience or your wallet. Possibly both.
>>
>>155933110
Mastered the last star? Level 60? Skills? Gear? Obelisk?

Kidding but congrats! I hope they release a uniform for HIM.
>>
>>155931229
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM
>>
>>155934180
>yfw his uni cost twice as much as a normal uni
>>
>>155934180
>Release a uniform for the character owned by the least amount of non-whales

Probably not.
>>
>>155935907
I actually want them to do this
>>
>>155931229
Harambe update when?
>>
best uni for ultron?
>>
File: image.jpg (309KB, 1400x2009px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 1400x2009px
>>155940361
When the agents of atlas get added.
>>
>>155943634
People argue Proto-Ultroj be uses physical defenses is his weakest defense and since almost every combat uses physical attack, it mediates the damage he'll take
>>
>>155943634
The difference is largely negligible, so just go with the one you like best.
>>
>>155935907
>MCU uni
>cost twice as much
>doesn't even add up any stats because it'll be redundant
>>
>>155943634
the one they'll add after you choose
>>
OH SHIT IT HAPPENED TO ME

RAN OUT OF GUK

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO BROS!?!?
>>
>>155949000
Grind story missions, invest gold into the shield lab shop, and keep checking it as often as possible to buy more.
>>
>>155949000
Get to VIP 7 and run Co-Op ;^)
>>
>>155935907
>tfw HIS uni costs actual money instead of crystals
>>
File: 1448903917984.png (996KB, 805x674px) Image search: [Google]
1448903917984.png
996KB, 805x674px
>>155950726
>>
File: 2016-09-27_23-01-18.png (104KB, 476x553px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-27_23-01-18.png
104KB, 476x553px
R8 this obelisk
>>
>>155931975
Shillnurse said he's getting a redesign and doesn't know or think he'll make a return.

>>155951190
It's nothing.
>>
>>155951190
Lightning damage is great. Proc is too low, especially on that cooldown with the lack of RR, to really be helpful at all.

But hey, slap that baby on one of the lightning damage characters and reap the big DPS boost.
>>
>>155951190
It's good Lightning Damage but the proc is basically non-existence. Good for temporary, but you should work on one with a better proc
>>
What's the cutoff point for RR obelisk? 50%?
>>
File: 1474435590196.png (478KB, 601x765px) Image search: [Google]
1474435590196.png
478KB, 601x765px
For the /co/ trespassers who have some knowledge of Ghost Rider, I've started with Trail of Tears, but apparently this image is pretty dated, yet the only Trail of Tears i can find says that it got released in 2016(though the Marvel site says 2007, but the comic itself says 2016).

Did it got a reprint or something? I'm kinda confused, thinking that it may be one of those reboots that happened during/after Secret Wars.
>>
File: horsemeat-04-019.jpg (145KB, 1200x923px) Image search: [Google]
horsemeat-04-019.jpg
145KB, 1200x923px
>>155956130
Also, this was pretty damn cool, it's such a shame that Ghost Rider is so underrated.
>>
What ISO set is best on Thanos?
>>
>>155960441
An attack one
>>
>>155956071
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13hFZwVnSqqkwJkcP3pAWpdamyD_u5yz85Flh4rS4JiQ/edit#gid=1056454599

>>155960879
PoAH if you want to maximise his attack. Hawk's Eye if you're not hitting SCD cap from Gear, Alliance and Cards, so you can spam his 6* skill.
>>
>>155961923
I'm not asking about the percentages you can get af. I am asking about the usable, bare minimum RR percentage that people agreed on.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160914-160205.png (1MB, 939x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160914-160205.png
1MB, 939x1014px
Which is better?

Currently using the thors one and have 30% all attack 20% energy 6% physical
>>
>>155962960
Shaner variant
>>
How or what team do. you guys use for floor 6 ?
>>
>>155965787
I dont really remember. Post the enemy options
>>
>>155931229
kekek worldboss when?

>>155935907
>yfw 3000 crystal for him uni
anyone here getting orange red ring ? my special mission stuck because of it..
>>
File: 33456234.jpg (174KB, 373x516px) Image search: [Google]
33456234.jpg
174KB, 373x516px
>last update did nothing for me
>not a fan of the shadowlands (but the selectors are a nice add)
>don't like the new characters
>could have lived without the update tbqh
>the wait until the next update is suffering
>its only been one week
anyone else know the feel?
>>
>>155966145
>orange red ring ?
What, you mean the loading bar?
>>
>>155966267
iktf

I literally was only excited for Lunar Paladin and flaming head uni.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (78KB, 733x547px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
78KB, 733x547px
>>155966145
I would pay 3000 crystals for his uni. I want to fist buttfuck sharon rogers right in the pussy with my penis. TL is so boring because of her.
>>
>>155966280
yes stuck on orange ring only got 13 wiccan bios today, is orange ring of death is back? or my connection ?
>>
>>155966737
Sounds like your connection desu, it happened to me too when I used my shitty data plan for the past two days. Now that I'm back to my wifi I have no problems whatsoever.
>>
>>155965923
A blast team of SL, Rocket, Vision and IM
A speed team
A villain team, Crossbones, Venom, Doc Oc, Carnage and Lash

I can get down to just IM but run out of time on the blast floor, I don't have any good combats left for speed, and I can get to Lash with Sharon but then I go down.
>>
>>155967234
I used elsa lead, BW and spidey, all T1 in the blast floor. it was a hard fight but I got it after some tries
>>
>>155966378
>Thanos gets uni with minor buffs for 3k crystals
>Sharon gets uni with usual buffs and more for 1250(750 when added)
Happy ?
>>
>>155966378
>uses thanos
>complains that sharon makes TL boring
>>
>>155968195
you have to conquer thanos, I dont mind he being hard to kill
sr you get by simply playing the game basically
>>
File: world boss fights now.gif (920KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
world boss fights now.gif
920KB, 245x160px
filename
>>
File: beatupthanosonce.jpg (69KB, 529x510px) Image search: [Google]
beatupthanosonce.jpg
69KB, 529x510px
I regret farming her instead of Songbird.
>>
>>155971690
Now I want to play Path of Neo again. The Matrix Reloaded part was really good.
>>
I want a Sharon Rogers bikini uniform!
>>
File: 139.jpg (106KB, 952x960px) Image search: [Google]
139.jpg
106KB, 952x960px
>>155972041
cheesecake uni when
>>
>>155972125
was it ever finished?
>>
4chan co is looking for new members, we're a level 26 alliance, so members will get some good ingame bonus'

Apply in game.
>>
>>155971739
I 6* wiccam first, then songbird, now I am going for WT
>>
>>155973042
I did Wiccan first and now Squirrel Girl is halfway to 6*. Gonna go Songbird next. Then undecided between Hulkling and White Tiger.
>>
>>155973042
>>155973230
furthening the question:
how good is songbird? is she SL worth?
>>
>>155973642
>how good is songbird? is she SL worth?
Where have you been for the past month?
>>
>>155973230
White Tiger >>> Hulkling
>>
File: 1475067008582[1].jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1475067008582[1].jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
HUMAN ROCKET PUNCH!
CENTURION RUSH!
CENTURION RUSH!
EAT THIS!
ENERGY JAVELIN!
ENERGY JAVELIN!
FEEL MY POWER!
GRAVIMETRIC BLASTER!
>>
>>155976965
S O O N
?
>>
Shiet man that orange ring of death is keke nethmabuu fault, their server is down, my connection is fine.
>>
File: 1463977734403.jpg (43KB, 354x223px) Image search: [Google]
1463977734403.jpg
43KB, 354x223px
>bullshit network error happening while doing special missions
Fucking hell not even ten minutes into the damn unlimited time
>>
Is the game down for anyone else?
>>
>>155978536
I can play but having connection issues and shits. Have to do special mission three times for the cheevos because it just went with all zero twice and coop just doesn't work.

I think I'll just do anything else instead.
>>
>>155975227
Elaborate.
>>
>>155978415
>>155978486
>>155978536
I only got a network error once during the specials, but haven't had one for about 15 minutes now.
>>
>>155979352
Lucky you, I got it three times, but it is fine now
>>
>Network error shit
>only get 17 Squirrel Girl bios because of that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH
>>
Its working again, was annoying that it went down at end of a WB, literally just before I finished smashing Sugi with my Hyperman.

ROUND TWO, FIGHT!!!
>>
>>155979108
Her 3* is a 5-second invincibility+speed buff which you can cancel into other moves, and her T2 is actually a decent damage buff while Hulkling's is shit. She's also faster and moves more with her attacks. Just all around better than him.
>>
File: (((you))).jpg (5KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
(((you))).jpg
5KB, 249x188px
>>155980238
she is slightly less shitty than him to(T)-be(B)-honest(H)
>>
>http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=539956
Netmarble's getting hit with a DDoS. Free 5* obelisk as compensation for potential losses.
>>
drawfag here

guess what? I got my new tablet
>>
>>155984143
Aw yeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-125839.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-125839.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
I just noticed I have a mega rank up ticket, is there anybody I should use it on or just wait for next update and see?
These are all my 6* right now
I also have shang chi at 5* 280/320
>>
>>155984808
Hyperion
>>
>>155985025
I would but he's already at 5* and that feels like a waste
I have ghost rider's uni and him at 3* but he's super farmable so that's also a waste
>>
>>155986187
Maybe show us who is at 1star fuccboi
>>
>>155986187
Better wait then. SpiderGwen T2 can net you another WB and SL clear but if you're not a fan and/or never plan to T2 her as soon as you 6*s her just don't bother.
>>
This is important family.

Which girl has the best cuteness to practicality ratio in MFF?
>>
>>155989521
Silk af.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-140526.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-140526.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>155989193
These are my lowest ranks here
I have spidergwen at 3* so maybe her for eventual t2 but that'd take a while so idk
>>
>>155971690
Pretty much. I have 5 teams now capable of facetanking all 5 world bosses. Good thing Shadowland is a challenge.
>>
>>155989747
Use it on Star-Lord for his leadership. He's really the only one there worth using it on.
>>
>>155990263
how many wins can you get against i-thanos?
>>
>get the free 5* obelisk
>snare resist
>fire resist +26.5%
>20 when hit 7% max health shield
t-thanks keke...
>>
>>155989521
Sharon
Wasp
Spider Gwen
Nico
>>
>>155989747
Misty, Malekith, Meme Lord or Kamala out of those.
Or, save it.
>>
Kamala T2 when?
>>
File: IMG_3227.png (927KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.png
927KB, 1136x640px
Finally
>>
File: 1474241024604.png (214KB, 260x321px) Image search: [Google]
1474241024604.png
214KB, 260x321px
>>155994104
cumgratz
>>
File: 1464999332491.png (487KB, 537x879px) Image search: [Google]
1464999332491.png
487KB, 537x879px
>>155989521
>>
>>155994104
Huh, I've been calling it Midnight Rain this entire time
>>
File: 1474897177389.jpg (34KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474897177389.jpg
34KB, 785x757px
>>155992489
mine was:
> -100% guaranteed dodge nullifier
> invincibility ignore
> apply to your entire team: damage dealt to you by enemy sharon rogers is increased by 200% / damage dealt to her heals her hp
>>
>>155996913
others feel the pain
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-28-15-17-43.png (648KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-28-15-17-43.png
648KB, 1280x720px
This is a first.

Can't say I didn't giggle like a little girl
>>
>MFF getting DDoS'd
?!?!!!!??!?!?!!?!
>>
File: 1473928634470s.jpg (3KB, 100x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473928634470s.jpg
3KB, 100x125px
>>156000672
HE IS COMING
E

I
S

C
O
M
I
N
G
>>
>>156000672
Must be some keke fans taking matters into their own hands
>>
File: #OP_KKK_Ke-Ke-Kill.jpg (49KB, 365x555px) Image search: [Google]
#OP_KKK_Ke-Ke-Kill.jpg
49KB, 365x555px
>>156001497
W̗͉̜̣̲E͚̝̤̜͉̱ ͇̲̭̯̠ͅA̸̦̳̙̙̙̼̪R̹ͅE͙̺̦͙̩ E͍̗͈̳̯̣L̜̹̘͔̙̦̮͠E͡K̶͙̟̩Ṱ̙̙̜R̳̘̮͍͔͔A͔̤͎̠͕͓̩ ̦͇̣̱A̺͔͝C̹̼̫͘T̘̳̪͉I̝̲̭͉̰̙͉͟VÍ͇͎͖͍͇̮͙Ṣ̙̟̭̠͖͞T͙̘̼̤̕S̛̥̮̣͈͕ͅ
̲̗̤W̛̠̠E̻ ̪O̦N̖̺ḼY ̨͓̯S̶̹E̟̹̦E͈K̪̯̬̭̖̼ ̨R̛͓E̤̜̜͞V̡͉͚Ḙ̪͈͝N̶G̤̺̗͙͕̹ͅE̠̖͘
̲̞̯̼̞͢T̛H̘̯́É͈̞̣̜̯̩Y͇̰̤̪ ̶̳̜͚̗̭͇̬K̸̫I̶Ḽ̲͔̠̼̫̱͘L͓͢E͈̻͔͇̠̼͘D͎̟̮̩̼͡ ̳͘K̸͖̹̻͍̞E̫̳͖̝̹K̬̗̦̩̤͉E
͏̫̲͚͎̘̰̹W̘̦̼̪E̜̬͖̪̤͍ ̮̞̥̤͎̻̬͞G̡̘̖O͇̮̥̞N̹N̪̯̦͔̞̖A̖͉̫̙ ̷K̞̪̣͍̼̤͇I̖͕̫̘̹̗͜K̤̺̪̤͈ͅI̺̠̜͘L̮̟L̫̖͟ ͉̱͙͔T̡̖̩̱͈͓͖H̫̟E̜̟̘̘͙͍M͏̥
>>
File: 1470734215470.jpg (18KB, 574x564px) Image search: [Google]
1470734215470.jpg
18KB, 574x564px
>>156000672
>>156002585
>>156000940
>>
I could rank up either Corvus or Maw to 5* right now. Who will help me more in Shadowland?
>>
>>156009018
corvus
>>
>>156009018
none because they're only 1 character, for shadowland you need to spread your resources into multiple characters
>>
>>156009429
I can make it to floor 13, both this week and last week I've been stopped by running out of universal villains - hence a renewed focus on Black Order (and all the story mooks I never focused on before, but still).
>>
>>156009429
actually bo are more good than ever because of the high amount of villain floors in SL
>>
>>156009018
here's a list of priorities for Shadowland

>anyone with a CC form (good for both relay and rumble)
>examples: ronan and venom (fear AOE), the spiders (webbing, needs to be managed better by cornering the three opponents so you web them at the same time), songbird and wiccan (aoe snare)
>huge aoe burst damage with i-frames or invincibility (yellowjacket, hulkbuster, moon knight, both sharons, the thors)
>specific counters (luke cage can counter any speed floor because the speed characters used are all physical based, destroyer for his energy reflect, vision for his immunity)

the rest of the characters need to be eventually geared and leveled up but those should be the priorities

>>156009980
they're good, but only for one floor. That's the crux of the issue, since they require far more resources to level up and gear than the standard character I bet you could gear and level up 2 or 3 characters with the resources you're giving to the black order
>>
>>156009635
Are you me?
>>
>>155989628
>Silk
>cuteness
>when her character model has half of her face covered by that silly scarf
>>
>>155989521
Obviously it's Songbird
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (48KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
48KB, 500x273px
>Can't beat stage 5 of shadowlands
>Kill me
>>
File: rip keke.jpg (60KB, 477x362px) Image search: [Google]
rip keke.jpg
60KB, 477x362px
leaked pic of how and how they killed keke
>>
>>156011765
>strap-on
>implying Sharon isn't a futa
>>
>>156012254
her "futa" is the jew nose
>>
what is the recovery rate cap?
>>
>>156013380
250%
>>
hey
>>
>>156011765
How about drawing evolved and redesigned KEKE with sharp huge teeth and claws, mad eyes, standing on top of the hill of JEWels and holding decapitated Sharon Memegers head?
>>
File: the other white meat.png (293KB, 1282x832px) Image search: [Google]
the other white meat.png
293KB, 1282x832px
So how do you think squirrel tastes?
>>
>>155990413
Does his uni add any significant bonus or is it just good for the +10%
>>
I hope we get an elektra uni at some point that makes her actually usable
Maybe even a t2
Surprised we didn't get that with shadowland
Same for bullseye t2
>>
>>156016520
like piss and wet dog fur
>>
Does spidergwen have i-frames on like all of her fucking attacks? It looks like she would but I only have her at 1* so I can't test it out
>>
>>156017295
Don't bother with the uni. Wait for something less Bendis.
>>
>>156017423
She'll get a uni, T2 and 6* next month. You've just got ~3 weeks to go.
>>
>>156018541
No, only on her first and 6* skills. You can check if it's i-frame or not in preview skill, by turning on AI. When those bots stop shooting at you while you using your skill that's an i-frame.
>>
Wew
>>
so when people say to run attack set the ideal set is poah?
>>
>>156020264
Oh shit nice dude
>>
>>156022889
She'll still be shitty even with all three.
>>
>>156022863
that's the ideal, yeah, but only if you have good chaotic 6* isos

the Crit combination of Overdrive also works pretty good, and you don't need as many chaotics
>>
I have 2 T2 tickets, should I use one on YJ or save both for later?
>>
>>156022863
For most cases, the others have their uses and can be good for some characters.
>>
>>156024212
Go for it
>>
where are the nebula rifts!?!? Last gear is at 99%

JUST
>>
>>156024212
Who do you already have t2'd?
YJ doesn't really need it right now since he's already yellowJACKED at 6/6/60
>>
What iso set should I put on spidergwen? And custom gear?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-220118.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-220118.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>tfw finally made it
>>
>>156026428
I have Overdrive and critical rate, GBI, and invincibility proc(though only two seconds so eh) obelisk on her.
>>
>>156026627
>tfw I would have also done it if THE NIGGA WOULD ACTUALLY GIVE ME SOME GOOD MULTIPLIERS ON HIS GEARS FUCKING HELL
>>
How's Wasp? Shield seems pretty good, any reason to actually max her out though?
>>
>>156027230
allows some teams to deal with I-Thanos and she works wonders on shadowland
>>
chaos stones should be 500 for t2 cost
>>
>>156027213
Ya he took by far the longest to get to 20/20/20/20
>>
UNI SALE WHEN?!
>>
>>156031685
I've been saving up all my crystals too.
>>
WHAT UNIS DO YOU NEED TO BUY?!?

ME:
black bolt
Black suit spidey (I know the others are better by they ugly)
Bullseye
Angela
>>
>>156032862
Elsa
Red Skull
Iron Man 2099 (Shut up, I like the way it looks)
>>
Coulson T2 and uni when?
>>
>>156032862
Only Fister's not-Bruce-Lee's-uniform uni, Moonie is too far from T2 to actually care about his uni now, same with Groot, Thor's pretty shitty, and i don't know if buying the Quake uni now would be a wise idea, given that i have no one that actually needs buffing during WB, save maybe for Sharon Memers to take on iThanos and BD.
>>
>>156033223
Eventually. Never???? Shit, what would a uniform for him even be? Different tie?
>>
>>156032862
Definitely getting:
>Luke Cage
>BuckyCap

Thinking 'bout getting:
>FalCap
>Malekith
>Iron Fist (already have his NA uni but I hate it aesthetically and got it like 2 weeks before the new one got released; want to but blowing 750 crystals for a visual improvement seems like a waste)

I'm still holding out on getting Star-Lord's uni. Much as I want to get him decked out, I'm still holding out for a better uni and don't want to end up having to double dip again.
>>
>>156032862
Which angela?
I have all of those unis already and both of angelas
>>
>>156033737
He didn't wear a suit last season or this season, so give him one of those looks. Throw in the holo-shield and make the summoned Cap wear the Civil War or Winter Soldier uni, and you've got a good uni.

Hell, even Lincoln could get a darker blazer with a hoodie and new shoes.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-234641.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-234641.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>156033941
>my fucking idiot face when I had fist's uni
>saw his new one
>drunk as shit
>bought it WITH REAL MONEY
>same exact as the last one, just different look
I'm still fucking mad at myself
>>
>>156034175
It's slightly different. His 3* is marginally better.
>>
>>156032862
Either of Daisy's
Elsa's (she rots away as a leadership/striker stat stick)
Dragon Punch Guy

That's it. VIP0 makes these decisions surprisingly easy.

>>156034175
Could be worse. Could have bought R1BAM.
>>
File: 06.jpg (420KB, 716x784px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
420KB, 716x784px
>>156034317
>bought R1BAM
>at VIP0
>>
File: goons.png (312KB, 1162x372px) Image search: [Google]
goons.png
312KB, 1162x372px
Need farmable roster suggestions. Current goal is floor 10. I'm already going for Songbird for my special missions.

The majority of the goons I already have are not well-equipped, apart from the guys marked in green. Anybody I'm overlooking that could actually get shit done in Shadowland with some investment? And who do you think I should go for next?
>>
>>156034967
Elsa uni is great
Sharon t2 is goat
Warwolf and Daisy are good for their support skills
Silk is good t2
Throot is great for healing
Honestly there's a lot of ways you could go that would all end up fine
>>
>roll PoAH for Songbird
>i set her isos for Hawk's Eye
>that means i gave her a fully awakened orange iso, which PoAH doesn't need

Gotta keep burning money, i guess.
>>
>>156032862
Nico, Elsa, SpOck and Daisy. Maybe Angela and IF.
>>
File: 1400052114022.png (1KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
1400052114022.png
1KB, 200x280px
Should I use one of my mega tickets set on Carnage if I don't think I will work on him anytime soon? And by that I mean go above gear 15 and the whole shebang.
>>
>>156035962
Yes
Carnage is great
Mostly at t2 though
But his 6/6/60 is still good
>>
>>156032862
Daisy (the one that gives her buff skill a buff)
Loki's
Black Widow (civil war)
>>
>>156035305
My dude :/
>>
>>156036774
Which Daisy uni is that?
>>
>have RYV Spidey uniform
>have ANAD Spidey uniform
>want to buy CW Spidey uniform for insta-webs
>don't want to triple-dip in uniforms
What do?
>>
>>156036959
Her newer AoS one, not the quake one
>>
>>156037969
The long hair?
>>
>>156038002
Yeah, not the comics Quake one I mean
>>
File: no way.png (421KB, 1282x832px) Image search: [Google]
no way.png
421KB, 1282x832px
This is some kind of bug, right?

Why the fuck would the 20-bios-a-day special mission characters outrank fucking Sharon?
>>
>>156038429
I just assumed whales who already maxed Sharon months ago
>>
>>156032862
Definitely getting:
>Groot
>ANTS when I get him to 6*
>Civil War Cap

Maybe:
>Deathlok (I can clear blast day pretty reliably, maybe for blast battlworld)
>Daisy (I have every Ignore Dodge striker except for Mockingbird, who I'm farming and Misty Knight at 6* so I'll probably get the buff whore one.
>>
File: CUTEPOOL.jpg (52KB, 757x716px) Image search: [Google]
CUTEPOOL.jpg
52KB, 757x716px
bumpity bump
>>
>>156032862
ANAD IF.

I regret buying his New Avengers uni.
>>
>Luke Cage vs. Carol Danvers Faction Battle
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=539518

>Battleworld
>COMIC CARD CHEST REWARD
>Obelisk reward
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=539455

>Street Level Biometrics Package
>Luke Cage
>Ghost Rider
>Daredevil
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=538682
>>
>HAVE 33 tier 2......
>feel like I need more t2 combat for alliance battle was gonna T2 giant man.... good idea or not,,???
>jesus, guys im 38 yrs old own my own company, make plenty $$ for me and my family, was NEVER a gamer, SORRY if that offended anyone, i turn to you nerds for advice cause i love the game.. ADDICTED, i do as much as you can everyday in the game, but still learning OBVIOUSLY... stay away from the Haterade bro's, try and have a good day!!!! peace
>>
>>156043092
Those packages need to come with better bonuses to justify getting them over the selectors we have. The 2 million gold is a step in the right direction though. Maybe add some BAM and CNS
>>
>>156043092
>http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=538682
>bio packages for 15-bio-a-day story characters

Somebody will buy them, too, won't they?
>>
>yo guys.. i was thinking we should do a players strike !!
>and all become non-payers ( stop making purchases ) until they improve Hulks's T2 and a few others like BlackPanther , WinterSoldier , Cap , Ronan , Punisher etc..
>>
>>156043793
2 million gold, 800 Debris and GUKs.
>>
who /teamLuke/ here

Ever since CWII I just can't with Carol anymore. I just can't.
>>
>>156044028
What this argument about?
>>
>>156043993
Spending crystals on stuff you can get from a few days of actually playing the game strikes me as silly.

But then I don't even have money so what the heck do I know
>>
>>156044373
No you're right. Spending crystals on farmable materials is ridiculous, spending irl shekels on it is even worse.
>>
>>156044373
I have money and even then I think these packages are silly.
>>
>>156043325
>HAVE 33 tier 2......

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d
>>
File: image.jpg (401KB, 3400x2221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401KB, 3400x2221px
>>156044729
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 745x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 745x675px
I got this Obelisk. Is it good?
>>
>>156045454
I'm sorry anon
>>
What does increasing VIP Level reset? Like free chest collection, etc?
>>
>>156045454
Its a really good obelisk for rerolling another one
>>
>>156045976
Chest, energy, and Dimension Rift stage.
>>
>have Jane Foster at 20/17/17/17
>251 bios spare
>don't know if I should max her in case her T2 is worth it
>need bios to level up BO characters
Tempting...
>>
>>156046603
Don't use rare bios on BO. If you want to rank them up farm some story shitter and use their bios.
>>
>>156046603
What he>>156046827 said. You have the likes of Sif and Elektra to use on them, daily. Why would you even want to use unfarmables?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1000x1412px
I'm still waiting NM
>>
>>156043092
>COMIC CARD CHEST REWARD
Do you think they will have the cards that cost crystal in this?
Also would it be better to shoot for multiple low star cards?
>>
>>156048186
I'd be very surprised if you could. But I'd love a chance to get thors or shaner cards
>>
hey...
>>
just
>>
Is proximass still worth getting today if I haven't even started upgrading her? Or is her usefulness declining now that there are so many memes and T2s? Is she still worth the investment?
>>
>>156053068
BO is better than T2
>>
File: 1459793653140.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1459793653140.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>156053068
>BO
>Declining
The only character better than the BO is Sharon and Thanos himself. Besides Sharon I have never fought a T2 as hard as one of them in timeline.
>>
>>156038429
Pretty obvious it's bugged and showing all available characters in the order they were released
>>
File: 5234879534.jpg (73KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
5234879534.jpg
73KB, 564x564px
T2 next week?
>>
>>156056430
>T2 passive announced
>15% dodge and all attack when hp is lower than 30%
>>
>>156056671
I would cry desu
>>
File: 1471956017460.jpg (66KB, 721x723px) Image search: [Google]
1471956017460.jpg
66KB, 721x723px
>>156056703
>Elsa T2 announced
>3 sec invincibility when using her 3* skill
>adds healing effect for her 6* skill: heals up to 20% (heal can be increased with recovery rate like the iso-8 sets)
>>
>>156043092
>>156043785
>>156044373
>Implying it's not foreshadowing Luke Cage's Tier 2 and new uni (look at the background, plus he's the only character in the package without a Tier 2 along with muh show)
>>
4chan co alliance is looking for new members.

Level 26 alliance, members get some good ingame bonus'

Apply in game.
>>
Can you guys finish all the AB? I can only finish the Universal one thanks to Floki+Groot
What are your setups? How the fuck can anyone reach the end of the Speed AB?
>>
>>156058826
Elsa agent 13 and t2 Gwenpool works for me
>>
>have 110 energy
>hot time starts
>go to farm my 5 daily black bolt bios from his story mission
>end up with 20 energy by the time I get all 5
JUST
>>
>>156058920
I only have Elsa at 6*/6* what ISO-8 set do you use on her?
>>
>>156058826
Elsa for leadership and quickly clearing the early waves, T1 Carter for everything after 50k points, and T1 Silk for insurance purposes if you fuck up and let Sharon's 5* go on cooldown.
>>
>>156059191
thanks, so I am going to farm carter, still missing around 200 bios until my Silk reach 6*
>>
>>156059370
Silk is actually good enough at 5*, she's there only so you can switch to her, activate her pizza shields, cancel with her 1st web move, and run around until Carter is off cooldown.

Carter's strategy is strictly canceling her 5* into all her other moves. Uni and T2 both make her stronger, obviously, though I can clear with just uni and T1. Perfect obelisk/ISO setup IMO would be GBI, RR, and damage boost proc with a healing ISO set.
>>
Is there a better feeling than getting an Ultra Upgrade multiplier on a level 19 gear?
>>
File: 1217194[2].jpg (62KB, 460x418px) Image search: [Google]
1217194[2].jpg
62KB, 460x418px
>>156060974
getting the ultra rank up on paywall chars like carnage or gwen
>>
>>156060974
Is there a worst feeling than getting an Ultra upgrade at 97% after already wasting hundreds of thousand in gold and 80+ bios to get that far just on that level 19 gear?
>>
>>156038429
>20-bios-a-day

If fucking only.

>inb4 get a better phone
>>
>>156062381
Emulator not an option?
>>
>>156043092
>Ghost Rider
>street level
>when it's been said that he can singlehandedly take out World Breaker Hulk when at full power

That being said, he obviously can't destroy countries and shit, but neither canmost of the X-men or Cap or other heroes, yet they're not street level.

This bother my autism.
>>
>>156062635
It's street level as in where they mostly operate. Though they also not including Spiderman for whatever reason.
>>
>>156062594
Nope, toaster user here, at times it feels like my phone can run better looking games than it, but since i barely play vidya anymore, it wasn't a big concern of mine.
>>
so who is getting a t2 with Luke cage? Not many left
>>
>>156063012
Jessica.
>>
>>156063012
Elektra
>>
>>156063012
>Luke Cage
>Jessica Jones
>Kingpin
>Bullseye
>not elektra

I fucking hope, I seriously fucking hope that they leave elektra for the last T2 to be introduced
>>
>>156063087
>>156063157
Will T2s make them not shit?
>>
>>156063243
Probably not. Black Cat stays shit even with her 6* skill, T2, and new uni.
>>
>>156063326
lets recap: which characters after T2 went from mediocre/shit to OP/meme tier?
>>
>>156063452
Moon knight
Antman
>>
>>156063452
I want to know this too, t b h I want to know what T2 are worth the trouble

I have 3 T2 tickets but no bios so I need to focus my bio farming routine, so far the only T2 I have is IF and I love it
>>
>>156063326
>stays shit
If a character can't solo WB or OHKO Sharon Rogers then they're considered shit. Got it.
>>
>>156063913
If they aren't good enough to be useful in AB, WB, SL, or TL, then they're shit. Being decent in even one of those would make them at least passable.
>>
>>156063913
She also won't do that well in SL and not a hard counter to anyone in TL because her T2 buff is too short, chance based, and have too long of a cooldown. Face it mate, she is shit.
>>
File: 67473456.jpg (160KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
67473456.jpg
160KB, 1200x1735px
>>156063452
Hopefully pic related, but on account of her being a story character and really bad right now outside of being a support slut for other characters I don't like her chances
>>
>>156064761
>yfw her t2: increases buff to 300% for the next 3 skills
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-29-23-00-56.png (978KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-29-23-00-56.png
978KB, 1280x720px
HAPPENING
>>
>>156064807
w-what does it mean? Login event?
>>
>>156064807
>can't even get Jessica bios during event
>>
>>156064956
I think it's just the events in >>156043092

Check your Notice tab in Mail.
>>
do don't like like cage or carol (current Carol)

But I still chose Carol

Fuck that nigga, if the leaks are true then he cucks iron fist
>>
>>156065002
>they put an in-game notification and banner on startup
>its advertising these literal shit packages and a dumpster-tier bw
t-thanks keke
>>
File: vodka.png (771KB, 911x695px) Image search: [Google]
vodka.png
771KB, 911x695px
who /teamCarol/?
>>
>>156066321
>thoughtcrime supporter
Never ever
>>
File: 1400057636514.jpg (46KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1400057636514.jpg
46KB, 1000x1000px
When will these gooks fix whatever cause you stuck on an invisible part of the map?

I'm sick of this shit.
>>
>>156066321
lmano
>>
File: 1449454498487.jpg (39KB, 324x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449454498487.jpg
39KB, 324x600px
>>156066493
>>156067081
>>
>>156066679
>in team-up when you get stuck on the map while everyone else is hitting the boss

JUST
>>
Should I give this to Hulkbuster, or Hawkeye?
>>
>>156068486
Give it to Ghost.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 750x774px
>>156068486
I'm always forgetting the image
>>
>be me
>lose every "pick a side" event since they started doing them
sorry team ____cage in advance
>>
>>156068639
Crossbones :^]
>>
get your energies before the week resets

lets get those dimension rift rewards

reply if you want in
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-29-18-12-25.png (702KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-29-18-12-25.png
702KB, 1920x1080px
Keep or keep rolling till I get IAAG?
>>
>AB 3 days ago: Kamala Khan
>AB 2 days ago: Rocket Raccoon
>AB yesterday: Red Hulk
>AB today: Miles Morales
>today's 6 Gwenpool bios took her 4th gear to 20 with an Ultra rank-up
I don't even want to know what sort of punishment RNGesus has in store for me after all this...
>>
>>156073570
IAAG is very redundant for T2 Moony so just go attack
>>
>>156073713
What about recovery rate on gear or obelisks?
>>
>>156073862
RR on obelisk is a must duh.
>>
>>156073862
Yes, along with invincibility preferably so he can stall until his next heal time
>>
>>156047440
keep waiting desu
>>
File: never.jpg (666KB, 1004x1280px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
666KB, 1004x1280px
>have all these qts ready to advance to T2
>none of them have T2
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
Stark's Backing on memerogers

y/n?
>>
>>156038429
Because most people already maxed Sharon?
>>
>>156044347
Considering it's an argument that's never happened in the comics and is evidently just something they came up with for MFF, it's hard to cite anything but what CMNN blurb says but:
>Luke says that criminals can be redeemed and pushes for the Thunderbolts program as a means of redemption
>Carol says once a criminal, always a criminal, and wants the Thunderbolts program shut down
>>
>>156063452
Moon Knight and Ant-man,

Although not meme-tier, it did take Venom, Miles, and Ghost Rider from shit/mediocre to good/great.
>>
>>156076326
I mean Carol is not wrong. The closest we got to redeemed criminal was Dr. Doom and he is always an outlier.
>>
>>156076838
Wasn't Power Man originally a criminal when he first debuted? Also Venom kinda I guess.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160928-171311.png (293KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160928-171311.png
293KB, 1280x800px
this any good?
>>
>>156076838
If we look purely at past Thunderbolts as an example, of all the Thunderbolts over the many years, the only ones that have stayed redeemed and never slipped back into super-villainy were:
>Songbird
>Mach-X
>Centurius
And Centurius was the only one of those that came out of the actual Thunderbolts program, since the first two were redeemed via Zemo's Thunderbolts.
>>
>>156077045
He was wrongfully arrested for a crime he didn't do. That said, he rolled with the Bloods when he was a young, impressionable youth.
>>
>>156077094
Not really. Proc sucks, and both the DP and Dodge stats could be higher at a 6* rank. You're better off rerolling it and hoping for something better.
>>
>>156043984
I'd probably buy something just because of that strike

Fuck Hulkfags
>>
>>156043325
>jesus, guys im 38 yrs old own my own company, make plenty $$ for me and my family, was NEVER a gamer, SORRY if that offended anyone, i turn to you nerds for advice cause i love the game.. ADDICTED, i do as much as you can everyday in the game, but still learning OBVIOUSLY... stay away from the Haterade bro's, try and have a good day!!!! peace
I...
>>
>>156077464
okay, thanks

Who would it be good for with better stats?
>>
>>156078223
Depends entirely on what the other stats end up being. Defense Penetration is really good, but situational, since it's something you want against high defense enemies. Meaning:
>Tanky combat types
>World Bosses
>High-level Shadowland enemies
>Tanky universal types (Thanos, Black Dwarf, Hyperion, Ronan, etc.)

So put DP on someone that'll be going up against a lot of these types of enemies, doesn't need a healing set (so no need for RR), and isn't crit based (in which case, you'd want to go with crit rate/crit damage).
>>
File: 126342347.jpg (156KB, 600x929px) Image search: [Google]
126342347.jpg
156KB, 600x929px
I'm almost done maxing her gears, last one is at +18 now. T2 likely any time soon?
>>
>>156078645

Maybe if they make T2's for certain folks as a tie to CW2, probably.
>>
new update hints/teaser when?
>>
>>156082341
After the T2 update, which should be coming within the next week. Considering this whole Luke Cage and the Defenders "event," Luke getting his T2 by the end of it (10/6) is probably a pretty safe bet.

With that in mind, I think Jessica Jones and Kingpin probably also have a pretty good chance. Bullseye and Elektra obviously have to wait for the actual update since they're getting their 6*s.

Or it could be the AoS characters alongside JJ and Luke, since that just got its new season. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
>>
>>156083614
UNI SALE WHEN?
>>
>>156086659
Same here. I need to get Hulkbuster's,
>>
should songbird have attack or heal? Plan on t2 later

Currently have POAH
>>
>>156089031
she lacks dmg
so go with poah
>>
File: Screenshot_20160929-223000.png (317KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160929-223000.png
317KB, 1280x800px
fuck, that was close
i hope it sticks
>>
>>156089669
if you get in the 80% you get demoted?
>>
>>156089746
yeah, and I was on 86% before I did my 10 today
>>
>>156089371
What type of obelisk?
>>
>>156086659
>finally get a uni sale
>it'll be street-level only
Oh God no.
Thread posts: 758
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.